6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown RESULTS! 7th May 2015

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown RESULTS! 7th May 2015 Empty 6WF Lockdown RESULTS! 7th May 2015

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:15 pm

"Rest In Pieces" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes live to air with an extravagant display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting. The camera then pans to RJ and Michael Wire at the announce table. 

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to 6WF Lockdown. I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary!

MW: Evening RJ, and welcome to the millions of folk watching this show on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. The crowd are going wild here tonight at the LG Arena, and who can blame them?

RJ: This is the first time we've seen you since Chaos and what a show that was!

MW: We saw Logan Kincade become both European and Freeweight Champion, we saw Truth and Justice retain their tag titles, Kenty beat Nemesis, Tom Ree take down Mike Hill. 

RJ: And don't forget the biggest result of all, Chris Patricks is now the world champion! We'll have his title celebrations and so much more tonight! Let's go!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown RESULTS! 7th May 2015 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown RESULTS! 7th May 2015

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:20 pm

*Backstage Tobias Gold is waiting, Jack Reynolds walks up to him.*

TG: About time, I've been stood here for ages!

JR: Sorry?

TG: My interview, big first match, I've been waiting for my interview.

JR: Oh right, you know they get scheduled right? We thought you'd be more interested in preparing for your debut against James McManus, he's not an easy guy to beat.

TG: Hmm...I don't think so Jack. Have you looked at me? People see me in the ring and they say that my impact is sickening...or something like that...they definitely said sickening. Was it my moves? Erm...well whatever, what matters is that I will make small fry of James McManus. I am offended that this interview wasn't organised to to be honest.

JR: I'm really sorry Mr. Gold, I'll make sure to ask you next time.

TG: Very good, I'll give you a tip to make it worth your while. 

*Tobias puts a note in Jack's shirt pocket and then walks off. Jack pulls it out and it is a piece of paper. The camera zooms in on it and it reads:

*1 Boro Park Dolla*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:20 pm

Match 1
Tobias Gold vs James McManus

RJ: First match up next and it’s our first opportunity to see Tobias Gold of the Boro Park Boyz in action.

MW: He’s up against former tag team champion James McManus, a man with wins over some big names in the past so no easy task.

‘Sad but True’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd cheer for James McManus who steps out onto the stage. He raises his arm in the air before removing his shirt and throwing it into the crowd. He walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans then gets into the ring.

RJ: McManus will want to beat Gold here to show that the Parasite Killers still deserve a shot at the tag titles, it’s been a difficult few months for the team.

“Paper Planes” hits as notes come falling from the ceiling and Tobias comes walking out onto the stage with a clearly empty bottle of WKD in his hands. Tobias pretends to down the drink and then runs frantically around the entrance way grabbing bills before the fans can get to them, as he then taunts the fans. Tobias then slides into the ring and starts to try and mock and embarrass the referee before the match begins.

MW: Tobias Gold is one confident guy.

RJ: So often the downfall of new stars in 6WF, they’ve got to take this seriously or they end up by the wayside.

The bell rings and Tobias Gold immediately rolls out of the ring. He gestures to McManus that he has hurt his back and the referee looks confused as he begins to count him out. McManus shakes his head and slides out of the ring but before he’s even halfway out Gold kicks and punches him, before grabbing him and throwing him hard into the fan barrier and then rolling into the ring. He raises his arms and runs around the ring as if he has won.

RJ: He’s sneaky then.

MW: Clever is probably a better word.

McManus pulls himself up and fans pat his back and he goes to get back into the ring, before he has slid in Gold starts stomping on his back though and then throws him into the corner. Gold runs and hits him with a hard elbow to the jaw, then he grabs him and hits him with a Fisherman’s suplex.

RJ: I believe he calls that “Bankrupt”, one of many 6WF stars who love puns.

Tobias Gold gets back to his feet and the crowd boo loudly. McManus is clearly stunned and pulls himself up with the ropes, Gold cockily walks over to him and pulls a wad of notes from his trunks and starts throwing them one by one at McManus. He picks them all up, but as he does that McManus kicks him in the stomach, wraps his arms around him and hits him with a gutwrench suplex. McManus grabs Gold’s arm and puts him in a painful armbar before elbowing hard down on his shoulder. McManus wraps his legs around Gold and pulls hard on his arm.

MW: Gold has got to get out of this, McManus could do serious damage.

James McManus releases the hold and then gets up, he urges the Boro Park Boyz member to his feet and when Tobias starts groggily getting up. McManus goes to grab him…

MW: THE STROKE!

RJ: He’s insisting we call that “The Downturn”!

1…………..2……………..3!!

RJ: Tobias Gold wins on his debut!

Tobias Gold rolls out of the ring and pulls out a clearly empty WKD bottle from just under the ring and pretends he has drunk it all. He runs down the ramp wildly celebrating as the crowd boo loudly and McManus holds the back of his head in the ring.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:27 pm

We get a shot of Tom Ree arriving at the arena. He is in a suit, with his briefcase in his left arm and on that shoulder sits his hardcore title. He has his typical smug smile on his face and begins to walk with slow, long strides. He opens a door out the car park and begins to head down a corridor. 

RJ: Here's the Hardcore Champion, Tom Ree.

MW: Another successful defence for Ree at Chaos against Mike Hill. Can anyone stop him?

As he is walking down the corridor, Jack Reynolds appears. He stops slightly to the side of Tom, motioning him to slow down. Tom sees him and slightly alters his path to avoid Jack, walking straight past him. Jack chooses to turn around so he can catch up with Tom. He walks past him, getting in front of Tom but the same thing occurs. Jack once again chooses to follow but this time walks alongside Tom.

JR: "Mr Ree, do you not think it is rude to purposely walk by someone trying to talk to you?"

TR: "Do you not feel it would be even ruder for me to not turn up in time for my own lecture?"

JR: "How about you answer the questions whilst walking to your lecture, that way we both win?"

TR: "Are you going to direct your questioning down your usual predictable lane or do you have fresh ideas?" 

JR: "On Sunday you beat Mike Hill, did the match go down the way you expected?"

TR: "Would I be in that ring if I didn't think myself capable of overcoming any and every foe?"

JR: "Do you think Mike Hill will be out for revenge at Lockdown this week?"

TR: "As fun as this has been, we have arrived at my classroom."

The camera turns to show a slightly ajar door 

"I have people to inspire."

Tom goes to walk in

JR: "I have not finished my questions Tom. You have not even answered the ones I have asked!"

*Ree turns around.

TR: "And I don't have to Jack. You are beyond saving intellectually, but these people in my classroom, they still have a chance. They just need someone to mould their minds, to teach them a lesson, like the one I taught Mike Hill at Chaos. Now get away from me."

*Ree walks into the classroom, slamming the door behind him, leaving Reynolds staring dumbfounded.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Nemesis strides into the 6wf building and Jack Reynolds is waiting for him. The camera picks up an audible whisper from Reynolds...

JR:Please don't be as much of a jackass as Ree...

*Nemesis reaches Reynolds, who smiles at the big man. 

JR: Nemesis, this is the first time we have seen you since your defeat to Mr Kenty at Chaos, can we get your thoughts on that match?

Nemesis stops and turns around staring a hole in Reynolds before slowly walking up to him and getting right in his face

Nemesis: Anyone who watched my match with Kenty will know he may have won the battle but I most certainly won the war, after that match I was still as fresh as I was entering the ring and I know Kenty cant say the same. He was battered, bruised, but credit to him he managed to steal a win and I guess that will entitle him to run his mouth for another few months but let me assure you Kenty has not heard the last from me...

Nemesis goes to walk off before Reynolds shouts after him

JR: What about your match with Tom Ree tonight?

Nemesis turns around and smirks at Reynolds

Nemesis: I feel sorry for Tom Ree, because tonight when I step into that ring with him, I will be staring across the ring at Kenty, not Ree, and let me assure you that is very bad news for Tom Ree....

Nemesis laughs hard as he walks away leaving Jack Reynolds with a confused look on his face

Crimey

Back to top Go down

RJ: We continue with the singles action next, with the 6WF Hardcore champion one of the men in action.

MW: How great was Tom Ree at Chaos? He totally dominated Mike Hill, I think he is one of the best Hardcore champion's this company has seen.

RJ: He's certainly had an impressive reign, although I' not sure that win at Chaos could be described as dominant, Hill came close to win at a few points in that match. The tests certainly don't get any easier for Ree tonight up against Nemesis.

MW: Another veteran for Ree to dispatch of and prove that he is the future of this company.

‘Successful’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Tom Ree steps out, the Hardcore Championship over his shoulder. He is wearing a shirt and tie and rips them off on the way down the ramp before throwing them down. He gets to the ring and walks up the steps, steps through the ropes into the ring and then raises the championship in the air.

RJ: Not what you'd describe as a traditional Hardcore champion...

MW: I think that helps him. No disrespect, but many of our previous Hardcore champions haven't exactly been the brightest sparks. Ree thinks about the ways he can put his opponent away and then does it.

‘Epilogue’ blasts out and the crowd go crazy, Nemesis walks out onto the stage, smoke billowing under his feet. Two pyrotechnics go off either side of him and he surveys the arena. Nemesis strides down the ramp towards the ring, tagging the fans hands. He climbs over the top rope into the ring, glaring at Ree.

RJ: I wouldn't want to be Tom Ree tonight, who knows what kind of mood Nemesis will be in tonight after his loss at Chaos.

MW: He only has himself to blame. 

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nemesis and Ree lock-up. Ree is driven back into the ropes by Nemesis, but the Hardcore champion puts his body between the ropes and Nemesis is forced to break and retreat. Ree moves forward slowly, Nemesis storms in but Ree cuts him off with a boot to the gut.

Ree then hits a couple of clubbing blows down across the back, followed by a knee to the face of the big man. Ree then bounces off the ropes, taking Nemesis down with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Nemesis drives the shoulder up. Ree goes on the attack with a series of stomps down into the head of Neme, before locking in an armbar. The monster gets to his feet, only for Ree to fling him into the canvas with an arm drag takedown. Nemesis rolls to his feet, Ree hits a low dropkick before bouncing off the ropes...

RJ: Knee drop into the back of the head!

MW: Ree continuing from where he left of at Chaos!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Tom Ree rolls to his feet, he allows Nemesis to his feet before firing in a series of punches to the head. Nemesis stumbles back into the corner, Ree runs in and hits a leaping forearm smash. Nemesis staggers out of the corner and Ree displays his own power by lifting the big man onto his shoulders and hitting a Samoan drop. He covers again.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Nemesis kicks out, Ree applies a side headlock. Nemesis fights to his feet, and he then launches Ree across the ring with an Irish whip. He rebounds off the ropes, Ree manages to leapfrog over Nemesis' attempted back body drop. Nemesis turns around, Ree kicks him in the gut and goes for a DDT but Nemesis blocks.

RJ: There's Nemesis' power, what a counter!

The former world champion lifts Ree into the air, presses him forward and then levels the Hardcore champ with a huge European uppercut. Ree stumbles up and walks straight into a Nemesis powerslam. Cover.

Ref:1...................2..............Kick out!

Nemesis gets to his feet, he drags Ree up by the head and then rattles in some huge right hands to the chin that send Ree staggering. Nemesis then throws Ree into the corner, following in with a clothesline, pressing Ree up against the turnbuckles. He stumbles forward, Nemesis kicks him in the stomach and delivers a piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

MW: Nemesis coming back into this one.

Ree kicks out, Nemesis gets to his feet and drags Ree up by the head, only immediately slam him back down into the canvas head-first. Nemesis then leaps into the air and delivers a leg drop down across the throat of the Hardcore champion. Nemesis doesn't cover, instead hitting a second leg drop. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

The Hardcore champion again forces the shoulder up, Nemesis goes on the attack with two knees down into the face. He then drags Ree to his feet, before lifting him onto his shoulders. Nemesis drives Ree down with a huge powerbomb, pushing the legs forward into a pin attempt. 

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Look at that!

Nemesis immediately drags Ree back into the powerbomb position but the Hardcore champion shows some fight, pounding punches down into the head of Nemesis, dazing the former world champion. Ree manages to convert the move into a Tornado DDT, planting Nemesis' head firmly into the canvas. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

MW: Great counter from Ree!

Tom Ree gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Nemesis before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the side of the head. Ree then retreats to the corner, waiting for Nemesis to rise...

RJ: Ranhei! Devastating move by Tom Ree!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Nemesis forces the shoulder up off the mat, Ree immediately drops a number of knees down into the back of the former world champion. He then lifts him to his feet, throwing Nemesis down with a German suplex. Ree drags Neme to his feet, delivering a second German suplex...

MW: Surely he can't do this...

RJ: He can!

MW: Triple German suplex by the Hardcore champion.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Tom Ree locks in a sleeper hold on Nemesis. The veteran gets up to his feet, beginning to show signs of fight, swinging Ree from side to side before ramming him into the turnbuckles forcing Ree to release the hold. He stumbles out of the corner and walks straight into a big boot from Nemesis, who collapses down into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Ree kicks out on this occassion. Nemesis drags him to his feet, he then Irish whips him across the ring...

RJ: Sidewalk slam!

Nemeis doesn't cover, he instead drags Ree towards the corner, before going to the 2nd rope...

MW: Diving splash from Nemesis!

Ref: 1......................2.......................Kick out!

Ree gets the shoulder up. Nemesis lifts him to his feet, he slings the Hardcore champion over his shoulder...

RJ: Setting up for the Deathwish, this could be a huge win for Nemesis!

MW: Ree dropped down the back...

RJ: LAST LESSON!

Ref: 1.........................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Ree wins again!

RJ: What a counter that was, he hit it with so much speed, Nemesis had no chance of blocking.

MW: Another impressive name to add to the CV for Ree, who will step up to challenge him next?!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Voice Over: There are some men who are labelled 'GREAT' 

Images of Floyd Mayweather, Christiano Ronaldo and Lebron James flash on the screen.

VO: But they are far from it, Then there are men who have totally reinvented their field of expertise

Images of Cassius Zhi, Hero and Crime Lord flash up

Then there are living legends, men who become much more to a cause than anyone else has ever done before... men like

LOGAN KINCADE

A video Package begins to play...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1................................2..................................Foot on the rope!

MW: How is he still in this!

Crime Lord lifts up Faith again, he goes for the lock n load but Faith frees himself. He drops down the back, he turns Crime Lord around only to see his punch blocked. Crime Lord hits a reverse STO. Kincade is up, and he synchs in a sleeper hold on Crime Lord...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

MW: Kincade's going to win it!

Ref: 1..............................2............................Kick out!

RJ: Now it's Crime Lord with the kick out!

Logan re-applies the sleeper hold. He goes to the corner, but Crime Lord manages to counter with a jawbreaker. Kincade runs in at Crimey, who scoops Logan onto his shoulders...

MW: LOCK N....

RJ: SUPERKICK BY FAITH!

Faith is about to cover after nailing his finisher when Logan quickly hits an elbow to the back of the head, followed by applying the sleeper...

MW: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1......................................2...........................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: HE'S DONE IT!

RJ: LOGAN KINACDE HAS WON IT!

MW: WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A FINISH! WHAT A WIN!

RJ: WE HAVE A NEW DOUBLE CHAMPION!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEWWWW 6WF EUROPEAN AND FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION...LOOOGGAAANNN KINCCAAADEEEE!

*Kincade gets to his feet, smirking as the ref hands him both titles. He holds them aloft over the fallen Faith and Crime Lord.

The video then switches to Kincade, backstage with both titles over his shoulders.

Logan Kincade: I promised that I would win these title belts at Chaos...and I did what I always do, which is deliver on my promises. I promised to re-define Hardcore...I did that. I promised to rid this company of Blue Dragon...I did that. I promised to win the word title and usher in an era of dominance like none other ever seen...I did that.

And now I have another promise to make. I promise that I will restore the reputation of these title belts, a reputation that has been tarred by Cameron Faith. Now, the European Title is a prestigious championship, it's been held by many greats of 6WF...including Logan Kincade. I will make sure that this title is restored to it's former glory.

However, the Freeweight title is different. This is a title belt that has been held by Cameron Faith for more than 400 days, with no real viable challenger for it. This belt, having been held for so long by someone as mediocre as Faith, is beyond rescuing, even for me. That is why, from his point, this belt will be retired. I will be competing simply as the European Champion...

*Jonathan Creed walks into picture, Kincade glares at him...

Logan: Do you mind?

Jonathan Creed: No I don't mind you standing there, in fact I need you to stand there. Now I don't agree with your reasoning, but I do agree that perhaps it's time to give the Freeweight championship a break. After all, the roster isn't as big as it once was, there isn't a need for both titles.

But what having two titles did to Faith was that it gave him twice the amount of challengers. Now I hope you aren't thinking that because you only have the one championship, that will be the case. Far from it. You want to restore the reputation of the European Championship? I'm happy for you to do that. And what better way than defending it at our next Pay Per View...in a Time Attack match!

That way, I keep all the contenders for the Freeweight and European Championships happy, and the qualifiers for that match will start next week. Thanks Logan, good luck tonight.

*Creed walks off, leaving Logan snarling as he glares at Creed.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:33 pm

RJ: We now go to our first tag team action of the night...

MW: And it is fitting that it's the Tag Team Champions, Truth and Justice, in action in this first tag match of the night.

RJ: And they find themselves up against new Freeweight and European Champ, Logan Kincade, who teams with Crime Lord, one of the two men he defeated in the triple threat contest at Chaos.

MW: What a match that was, either man would have been a fitting double champion, Logan certainly brings more prestige to those titles than Faith did.

‘Three Hammers’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as the tag team champions Truth and Justice walk out stoically. Dylan Armstrong has his title wrapped around his waist whilst Kage’s is over his shoulder. They walk down the ramp ignoring the booing fans around them.

RJ: A tremendous first defence for Truth and Justice at Chaos, defeating Parasite Killers and The Boro Park Boyz.

MW: It doesn't get much tougher than that, the former champions and a team who had just defeated the BPB.

‘DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED’ The crowd explode into a chorus of boos and jeers as Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp, both titles over his shoulders, before sliding them into the ring and then rolling into the ring himself.

Kincade waits as ‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord saunters out from the back, he ignores the crowd as he strides down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He flexes his muscles in the ring and glares down the ramp, before staring at Logan.

MW: We saw these two work well together at Chaos, if they can repeat that tonight, it will be another tough match for Truth and Justice.

RJ: What do you mean work together well? They ended up beating the hell out of each other.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Logan Kincade starts off for his team, he locks up with Dylan Armstrong. Kincade pushes DTA down to one knee, before hitting a clubbing right hand to the side of the head. Armstrong collapses down to the canvas, Logan then stomps away on the head of the tag team champion until the referee steps in.

Kincade steps back, DTA gets to his knees and Logan runs in, hitting a vicious boot to the head. Logan covers.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

DTA powers the shoulder up, Kincade applies a side headlock on the tag team champion. He hauls up Armstrong, running to the middle of the ring and hitting a bulldog. Kincade gets to his feet, DTA stirs to his feet and Kincade hits a leaping clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Armstrong again forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan lifts him up and fires in a series of stiff uppercuts, backing DTA into the corner. Logan runs in, hitting a big splash, only for Crime Lord to tag himself in.

He smirks as he strides past Kincade, before dragging DTA forward and slinging him down into the canvas with a Fisherman's suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he stands waiting for DTA to rise before running in and taking the tag champ down with a running STO. Armstrong rolls up to his feet, walking straight into a spinebuster from Crime Lord. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

MW: A strong start from Kincade and Crime Lord, DTA not had a look-in so far.

RJ: Yes but there is already signs of discontent there.

Armstrong kicks out, Crime Lord hauls him to his feet and goes for a German suplex, but somehow DTA manages to land on his feet behind Crime Lord. DTA runs in, hitting a chopblock to the right knee. DTA then runs off the ropes, hitting a leg drop bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord kicks out, DTA applies an armbar. Crime Lord gets to his feet, DTA takes him down with an arm drag takedown. The former world champion rolls to his feet, DTA ducks under a clothesline attempt and then drops Crimey with a superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Armstrong lifts up Crime Lord, he hits a series of headbutts and backfist strikes that send Crime Lord into the ropes. DTA then tags in his brother, who steps into the ring. They hit a double suplex, Kage then lifts DTA onto his shoulders before pushing his brother forward, who hits a splash down on Crimey. DTA rolls out as Kage covers.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Kage drags Crime Lord to his feet, he Irish whips him across the ring and then connects with a gorilla press slam. Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Kage Armstrong delivers a high-angled body slam.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. Kage makes the tag to DTA, who goes up to the top rope. Kage holds Crime Lord in a vertical suplex positon, where DTA flies off the top rope to nail a crossbody block. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Truth and Justice coming back into this one.

Dylan slaps Crime Lord around the head a couple of times, before allowing the former world champion to his feet. DTA then leaps into the air, connecting with a Dragon Whip kick on Crime Lord. DTA then runs off the ropes, nailing a springboard moonsault.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

DTA tags out to Kage Armstrong. He lifts up Crime Lord, hitting a series of European Uppercuts into the chin of the former world champion. Kage whips Crime Lord out across the ring, Kage goes for a clothesline but Crime Lord ducks. He grabs Kage by the waist and flings him to the mat with a German suplex.

Armstrong rolls to his feet, he runs towards Crime Lord who flattens Kage with a big boot to the skull. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

MW: Great counter from Crime Lord!

Crime Lord hauls up Kage Armstrong, he whips him out across the ring and connects with a hip toss. Kage rolls to his feet, Crime Lord hits a big spear on the tag team champion! Cover.

Kage forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord drags him to his feet and hits a boot to the gut. He then lifts Kage Armstrong onto his shoulders, dropping him down into the canvas with a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Crime Lord retreats to the corner, lining up the Mafia Mow Down when Logan tags himself in, smirking. He steps past Crime Lord, picking up Kage only to drive his head into the canvas with a curb stomp. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

RJ: What a tremendous win it was for Logan Kincade at Chaos, but with both titles around his waist, he is double the target.

MW: You think he's bothered by that? Logan loves beating people up, he'll happily compete in two title matches a night.

Kincade waits for Kage Armstrong to rise before running in and nailing a crossbody block. Kage stumbles to his feet, Logan nails a crossbody block. Kincade retreats backwards, Armstrong rises and Logan connects with a huge meathook clothesline. Cover.

Logan locks in a sleeper hold on Kage. He drags him to his feet, running to the corner where again Crime Lord tags himself in...

RJ: Logan isn't going to take that one lying down!

MW: Here we go!

Kincade throws Kage down to the mat. He then beckons Crime Lord into the ring. His old rival steps in, smirking at Kincade and signalling for him to move out of the way. Logan stands in the way of Crime Lord, smiling.

Crime Lord shoves Logan backwards. Kincade dusts himself down, he walks forward and then shoves Crime Lord. The former world champion flies back at Logan, only for the double champ to duck.

Kincade smirks as Crime Lord spins around, Logan shoves him again and Crime Lord falls into the path of DTA...

RJ: Dylan got the tag from his brother!

MW: OPEN MIND!

Ref: 1...............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Truth and Justice have won it.

MW: Another big win for the tag champions, but the story is pretty clear here.

RJ: It certainly is, it doesn't seem as if this battle between Crime Lord and Logan Kincade is over.

MW: Well I'm certainly not going to complain about seeing those two square off once again.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:41 pm

*Backstage Mike Hill is with Kayleigh Reed.*

KR: Mr. Kenty has been on a good run since he turned on Team Patricks at Survival, you feeling ready?

MH: Mike Hill always feels ready Kayleigh, Mike Hill was born ready. Kenty thinks that he's this big tough guy because he's turned on the fans and stuck his head up his ass. Mike Hill has been there, Mike Hill was that guy and let me tell you and let me tell Kenty, it's not worth it. The feeling of hearing thousands of your fans chanting your name beats being a cocky asshole any day of the year.

KR: Surely you've got to sympathise though? The crowd weren't exactly on his side?

MH: Sure, but you get haters. That's what happens when you're one of the best. Kenty should have had thicker skin, stuck at it and those guys would have come round. The 6WF crowd are vocal but they are fair in the end.

KR: Thanks Mike and good luck!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:42 pm

*Jack Reynolds is stood outside of a locker room, Mr. Kenty's name on it.*

JR: I am here outside Mr. Kenty's locker, where in a few moments he'll be facing Mike Hill, hopefully we'll be able to get a few words.

*The door opens and somebody steps out, but it isn't Mr. Kenty. He turns to Jack, sees the microphone and speaks into it.*

??: Edward won't be taking any questions at this time. Sorry.

*The man walks off and Jack Reynolds looks very confused as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:42 pm

Match 4
Mr. Kenty vs Mike Hill

RJ: An interesting match up here, Mr. Kenty’s new attitude has irked many people, and I imagine one of those will be Mike Hill who has been in Kenty’s shoes before and has seen sense.

MW: And look at Mike Hill, who is he now? No championship, no hopes of world titles, he’s nothing. Kenty has decided to think about himself and it will lead him down the road to gold!

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out and Mike Hill jumps onto the stage and raises his arms in the air. He runs down the ramp, acknowledging the cheering fans as he does so. He slides quickly under the bottom rope and then runs the ropes, bouncing from side to side. Before climbing to the middle rope, raising his arms and then flipping off, landing on his feet.

RJ: One of the most athletically gifted stars 6WF has ever had.

MW: Is that a kind way of saying he’s stupid?

RJ: No Michael, not everything I say is a veiled insult, in fact you’ll find that is true for most people.

‘Priceless’ starts playing out of the speakers and the crowd are confused.

RJ: What is this? I don’t think this is anybody’s theme.

A man in a suit walks out, holding a microphone and the crowd remain silent as the music cuts off.

??: Ladies and gentleman, I’d like to introduce myself. I am Orson Calloway.

MW: Okay, but who the hell are you?

OC: I represent Edward Kent.

RJ: Who? Edward Kent? Is that Mr. Kenty?

OC: Now you might know him as “Mr. Kenty”…a rather silly moniker that isn’t going to be used going forward. Now I am his assistant and I want to introduce to you…the new and improved….EDWARD….MITCHELL…..KENT…….E..M..K!

‘Land of Hope and Glory’ starts to play and the crowd are booing loudly as a limousine pulls up onto the side near the stage. A chauffer steps out and walks to the back, opening the door and Mr. Kenty, or Edward Mitchell Kent, steps out and raises his arm in a wave. He walks down the ramp with Orson Calloway behind him and gets to the steps. He takes the towel off of his neck and drapes it over the ring-post before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: This is crazy! What has happened to Mr. Kenty? He’s like a totally different person.

MW: He’s gained some respect for himself obviously.

The bell rings and Kent raises his arm in the air offering a test of strength, Mike Hill also raises his arm and they step forward. EMK stomps on Mike Hill’s foot though and then slaps him hard across the face before putting him in a headlock.

RJ: Mr Kenty’s-sorry…Edward Mitchell Kent’s attitude sucks.

Kent drags Mike Hill by the head to the corner and then smashes his head into the turnbuckle before wrapping his arms around Mike Hill’s mid-section from behind and then raising his arms and putting him in a sleeper hold.

MW: Some Bad Business for Mike Hill here!

On the outside Orson Calloway is clapping Kent as he puts Mike Hill in the sleeper hold. He turns to the fans near him and starts telling them to stop booing. EMK keeps the sleeper hold in as Mike Hill appears to be fading, but with a last push of strength Mike Hill escapes the hold, runs to the ropes, and springboards off them, connecting with an elbow. Mike Hill stretches his arms out and shouts before grabbing Kent and going for an Over the Hill.

RJ: Early attempt from Mike Hill!

EMK pushes him away though and when Mike Hill runs at him connects with a big boot. Mike Hill rolls to the corner and pulls himself up but Edward Kent charges at him and connects with a hard elbow to the jaw, when Hill stumbles forward EMK catches him in a swinging neckbreaker and then goes for the cover.

1……………….2………….kick out!

MW: Kick out from Hill.

Mike Hill crawls away but Kent stamps on his leg, not allowing him to move and then slaps the back of his head. EMK pulls Mike Hill back to his feet and then sets him up for a Spike DDT. But the former European champion starts fighting out of it, he’s kicking and punching every part of Kent he can and then he forces himself out. He runs at the ropes, bounces off, ducks a clothesline attempt and then manages to hit a lionsault on a standing Edward Kent before hooking the leg.

1…….kick out!

RJ: Not even close.

Mike Hill jumps to his feet and as EMK is on his knees he connects with a hard kick to the side of his head, he then pulls Kent towards the corner and he climbs out of the ring himself. He runs along the apron and then hits a knee drop on the shin of Kent who cries out in pain. Mike Hill jumps into the ring and then pulls Kent along the mat to near a corner. Mike Hill jumps up to the top rope.

RJ: NEXT BIG MOVE!

MW: DODGED!

Kent manages to roll out of the way just in time and Mike Hill is holding his chest in a lot of pain, he’s groggily back to his feet and EMK kicks him hard in the mid-section.

RJ: MIC CHECK!

1…………..2……………….3!!

MW: What an impressive finishing move from Edward Kent there! A change in attitude and a win! Job well done.

RJ: It has to be said, Edward Kent was thoroughly impressive there. He controlled Mike Hill’s comeback and came away with the win.

Edward Kent rolls out of the ring and is greeted by Orson Calloway handing him his towel which Kent uses to wipe off his sweat. He turns back and laughs at Mike Hill in the ring who is being helped by the referee.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:48 pm

*Kayleigh Reed is backstage with Cameron Faith...

Kayleigh: Cameron, we are just moments away from our Main Event, so thanks for taking the time to join us.

Cameron: Anytime Kayleigh.

Kayleigh: A tough night at Chaos for you, how are you feeling after losing both titles?

Cameron: Put simply, right now i want nothing more than to be standing out here both belts over my shoulder telling the world that i overcame all the odds again, but i cant. Logan Kincade made sure off that, with a lot of help from Crime Lord.

So instead i'm stood here no longer a champion, the problem with that is i held that Freeweight Title for so long it became who i was. I was Cameron Faith Freeweight champion, Cameron Faith European champion. My whole life revolved around being the greatest champion in 6WF and i a damn proud of my achievements.

Yet something Crimelord said last week struck a chord, its been niggling at me all week. Crime Lord questioned whether i had the balls to take the risks needed to become the very best.

I was comfortable as a double champion. This briefcase was a nice fall-back for when I was ready.

Kayleigh: Sorry to cut in, but are you ready Cameron?

Cameron Faith: What I realised is how much I enjoyed having gold around my waist. At the end of the night, I don't think anyone quite realised how close I came to cashing in this briefcase. I decided I wasn't quite ready, but the moment is getting closer.

Chris Patricks, Max Adamson...you have been warned. I'm ready, believe that!

*Faith walks off, smiling as Lockdown goes to an advet

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri May 08, 2015 5:56 pm

The Following Broadcast was paid for by the #someofus Campaign...

The crowd are again split as Clarke James appears on the screen, again sat in front of a monitor, sipping on a paper cup of water he places it down by his chair and smirks; his beard slightly longer and slight bags under his eyes, he looks down into the camera and smiles…

CJ: Strange isn't it? Nobody wanted to know us two weeks ago. Mr Over The Hill was the only person to even so much as say hello and re-introduce himself. The rest of you simply stood by, watching and sneering at this campaign. And when I wasn't on the card at Chaos, you though that was it.

You were really dumb enough to think that the movement was over. I was simply biding my time, waiting until I had it confirmed, waiting until I knew I would definitely be joined by another man who has been scorned, who has been mistreated and cast aside by 6WF...the man stood alongside me right now, Cassius Zhi...

*The camera zooms out slightly, showing Zhi sipping from a cup of his trademark green tea.

Clarke James: That caused a bit of a stir didn't it? That got a few more people talking. But you still thought that this was a flash in the pan, it wasn't going to last. And then Over The Hill was the first to feel the wrath. The first to fall victim to the campaign. You see, some of us didn't take too kindly to his standard arrogant greeting. Hill was the very embodiment of what we oppose.

A company man. Non-descript, unoriginal, unlikely to offend, someone who 6WF is happy to look after. Unlike me and Cassius. We sent shockwaves through 6WF, we defined this company and yet were cast aside and forgotten about, while guys like Hill are treated as hero's.

And after one little attack, management has decided that we are going to be in the Main Event. They think that will appease us. Cassius, can you believe that?

*Zhi laughs.

Clarke James: You just don't get it do you.

Cassius: They don't understand Clarke. We do not want to be appeased. That is not what we want. You can't stop this movement by offering us contracts, by giving us main event slots, you came to that particular party far too late. You forgot us, and now you want us back. Well it's too late for that.

The roster has been happy to sit by, politicking and back-stabbing to get a world title, just to proclaim they were better than the last. That's what the management want, causing no problems and making no fuss. Well, Some Of Us realise there's slightly more to it than this.

Some of Us believe that this industry is about making an impact!

And believe me 6WF, the world stopped shaking the day giants like us stopped walking!

But sshhh…

Can you feel it…

Cassius pauses a moment then begins to tap the table, making his cup of tea ripple

Cassius : Can you feel it starting all… over…. again?

Cassius is getting visibly agitated now, as he starts rubbing his head and pointing at the camera

Cassius : Because Some of Us were born to make moments. And 6WF know damn well that if they throw Cassius Zhi into a room full of barrels and give him just one match then he’s going to find the damn powder keg! Because Cassius Zhi is the greatest this industry has ever seen. Cassius Zhi is the greatest talker this industry has ever seen. Cassius Zhi is the greatest athlete that this industry has ever seen. And that’s why this company, and the way it chooses to treat some of us, makes me sick!

Cassius: Try and make up for it. Try and give us Main Events on our first week back. That's what we deserved last time we were here. That's not what we want now...we want something far more lasting.

Some of us want to change the face of this company. Some of us want to cut through the corporate BS. A revolution is afoot, and it cannot be stopped. Some Of Us are already on board, it's not too late to join.

*Zhi shoves the camera aside, him and James can be heard laughing as Lockdown goes to a commercial

Crimey

Back to top Go down

RJ: Perfect Jack lost out to Chris Patricks at Chaos in a triple threat match for the Undisputed Title, and he certainly had plenty to say earlier this week. Take a look...

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speakers as Perfect Jack steps out past the curtain and onto the stage, he is met with a mixture of boo's and cheers as he pauses on the stage.

Perfect Jack is walking down the aisle, microphone in hand, he walks up the steel steps and enters through the middle rope. The crowd begins to quieten down a bit as Jack begins to speak.

PJ: At Chaos, a grave injustice occurred. I did not deserve to be beaten at Chaos. I did not deserve to be the man who was pinned at Chaos. A man of my statue, my ability, my PERFECTION..DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE PINNED.

PJ: So I'll tell you what Chris, you enjoy your title reign, because it's gonna be a short one. You enjoy that championship celebration Thursday night, because I'll tell you what, it's gonna be a short one. I'm not in the mood for jokes or silly little games, I'm in the mood for business and winning championships is my business, it's my game. It's my life. Winning championships is what I was born to do, and it's what I'll die doing. Whenever our next title match is Chris, rest assured I'm gonna be the one who takes the title away from you, and unlike you Chris, it won't take my several opportunities.

Jack stares into the camera. He raises one finger up as he continues to look at the camera.

PJ: IT will only take one.

Perfect Jack drops the microphone and rolls out of the ring as I am Perfection plays out of the arena speakers.

RJ: So what do you think Mike? Is Jack next in line for a title shot?

MW: No way RJ. It has to be Max Adamson, the least that he deserves a rematch after holding that title for so long and with great prestige.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

RJ: Welcome back folks, it is now time for our Main Event!

MW: And what a huge match this one is going to be, as the #someofus campaign really kicks in tonight.

RJ: It certainly does, Clarke James and Cassius Zhi involved in official action for the first time since their return, up against Perfect Jack and Cameron Faith.

MW: Not an easy start by any means, but after the impact they've already had in 6WF, that was to be expected.

‘I Fought the Law’ blasts out and the crowd continue cheering as Cameron Faith steps out. Faith is carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase as he paces down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Faith climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring, waiting for Perfect Jack to arrive.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts around the arena and the crowd quickly change to cheers. Perfect Jack jogs out onto the stage, he nods his head looking around the packed arena and then walks down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on the way down before getting to the ring. He walks to the steps and climbs up them before stepping into the ring, he shakes hands with faith and then they look down the ramp, waiting for their opponents.

RJ: It wasn't a very successful night for these two at Chaos. Faith lost his two title belts, while Perfect Jack was unsuccessful in his quest to win the world title.

MW: I didn't expect either of them to be successful at Chaos, surely neither of them thought they had a chance?

THIS MESSAGE WAS PAID FOR BY THE #SOMEOFUS CAMPAIGN flashes across the titantron, the crowd begin booing as "Blind Faith" blazes out through the speakers, it quickly mixes into "They Say" by scars on broadway as Cassius Zhi and Clarke James stride out onto the stage. They are both wearing vests with the #SOMEOFUS logo emblazoned across it. James walks quickly to the ring, Zhi going more methodically, James rolls in and Zhi steps through the ropes. They glare across at Jack and Faith.

RJ: Well, I never thought I'd see these two teaming together. Just think about everything Zhi put James through, he put him out of action just to get at JJ Johnson.

MW: Yes but they've got a common enemy now RJ, the establishment that chewed them up and spat them out when they were of no use to them anymore. They want revenge for that betrayal.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, James starts off up against Perfect Jack. Jack quickly applies a side headlock, James whips him out across the ring and then on the rebound flattens Jack with a stiff forearm smash to the face. Jack rolls to his feet, James drags Perfect Jack towards him before grabbing Jack by the head and slamming him face-first into the mat. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Jack powers the shoulder up off the mat. Clarke James gets to his feet, he quickly drives an elbow down into the face. James rolls to his feet, hitting a 2nd elbow down to the face. James rolls up, and hits a series of quicker elbows on Perfect Jack.

RJ: Wow, we've never seen James like that before, unrelenting in his offence.

Perfect Jack gets to his feet, and Clarke James sprints in, connecting with a huge leaping clothesline on Jack.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Clarke James gets to his feet, he locks in an armbar on Jack, dragging him to the corner and tagging in Cassius. Zhi goes to the top rope as James brings Perfect Jack to a vertical base, Zhi dives off the top rope and nails a double foot stomp on the right arm. Jack stumbles to his feet, Cassius knees himself in the stomach, following that with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Zhi drags Perfect Jack towards the ropes, he then stomps away on the head of Jack relentlessly until the referee intervenes. Cassius then grabs Jack's legs, before sling-shotting him throat first across the bottom rope.

MW: We're certainly more used to seeing that kind of offence from Cassius!

Cassius makes the cover on Jack.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Jack again kicks out, Cassius rolls to his feet and applies a sleeper hold. He drags Jack to the corner, before making the tag to James who springs into the ring. Zhi connects with an inverted backbreaker, James and Zhi then simultaneously hit spinning wheel kicks to the front and back of Perfect Jack's head. Cover.

RJ: These two are working very well together, I still can't believe that I'm watching these two as a tag team.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

James drags Perfect Jack to his feet, he Irish whips him across the ring and then scoops the former world champion onto his shoulders, dropping him into the mat with a Samoan Drop. Cover.

Clarke James hauls up Perfect Jack, he again goes for an Irish whip but Jack reverses the momentum. James replies with a big elbow smash, Jack rolls to his feet and James attempts an atomic drop, but Perfect Jack manages to counter that with a bulldog.

James gets to his feet, he runs at Jack who cuts him off with a hip toss. James rolls up, walking straight into a DDT from Perfect Jack. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Perfect Jack stands waiting for James to rise, before sending him into the canvas with a snapmare. Jack then runs off the ropes, leaping into the air and connecting with a dropkick to the face of Clarke James. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up, and Perfect Jack quickly makes the tag to Cameron Faith. He springboards into the ring, Clarke James gets to his feet and Faith knocks him down with a clothesline. CJ rolls to his feet, Faith kicks him in the stomach and then runs the ropes, hitting a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

MW: James being tested now, he's taken a fair bit of offence from both Perfect Jack and Cameron Faith.

Faith drags Clarke James to his feet, firing in a series of stiff knife-edge chops to the chest. James is backed into the turnbuckles, Faith sprints in and connects with a shining wizard. James stumbles forward, straight into an Alabama slam.

Faith is about to cover when Cassius Zhi storms the ring, booting Faith in the head.

RJ: Why isn't the ref doing anything?

MW: There was a blind tag RJ. Zhi's the legal man, that was a legal move.

Zhi quickly lift up Faith, only to drive his head into the canvas with a curb stomp. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. Zhi drags up Faith by the head, running to the corner and slamming him into the top turnbuckle. Zhi continues to drive Faith's head into the top turnbuckle, before climbing up to the top rope. Zhi sunset flips over the top into a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Cassius applies a grounded abdominal stretch on Faith, driving a series of knees down into the back of the Fight for The Right holder. He then drags Faith to his feet before driving him down into the mat with a pumphandle slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Faith again kicks out. Cassius hauls him to his feet, firing in a series of roundhouse kicks to the gut. Faith falls into the ropes, Cassius continues with the kicks until the ref steps in. Faith stumbles forward and Zhi drops him with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Zhi drags up Faith...

RJ: Dragon's Fury!

MW: Ducked it!

RJ: Roll up from Faith!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Zhi powers the shoulder up. Both men rise to their feet, Zhi throws a punch that Faith blocks, he then hits a suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2nd suplex. Faith brings Zhi to his feet...

RJ: Triple suplex from Faith!

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Cameron crawls to the corner, where he makes the tag to Perfect Jack before rolling to the outside. Jack goes to the top rope, Cassius rolls to his feet and Jack hits a flying crossbody block on the former world champion. Cover.

Jack hauls up Cassius Zhi, he hits him with an elevated atomic drop before grabbing him by the waist, hitting a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1..................2...................Kick out!

Cassius again gets the shoulder up. Perfect Jack allows Zhi to his feet, he drags Zhi slightly closer to the corner before hitting a belly to back suplex into the turnbuckles. Jack is stood waiting as Zhi claws at the ropes to pull himself up when Clarke James tries to step into the ring.

The referee is over, trying to force James out of the ring, with the #someofus leader trying to force his way past to help Cassius, who stumbles into the path of Perfect Jack. He sets up for the Perfect Plex, James moves the ref aside but he quickly steps back in front of CJ...

MW: Low blow. Zhi with the low blow.

RJ: Damn it!

MW: James' distraction given Zhi the chance...SHOCKWAVE!

Zhi levels Jack with his finishing move, James happily moves back to the outside, Zhi goes into the cover as the referee turns around.

Ref: 1........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: It's a win for Cassius Zhi and Clarke James on their return, and what a win it is over Cameron Faith and Perfect Jack.

RJ: They cheated Michael, Perfect Jack was about to win that match!

MW: You don't know that RJ.

RJ: Of course I do, Perfect Jack was about to hit the Perfect Plex until Cassius low blowed him. And he could only do that because of James' distraction.

MW: That's what team-mates do RJ. James and Zhi are on the same page, they have the same focus, the same can't be said of Jack and Faith.

James and Zhi have their arms raised by the ref, before pointing to the #SOMEOFUS message emblazoned on the titantron as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

RJ: Welcome back folks and you can see our ring is filled with balloons and confetti and that’s because Chris Patricks will be coming out here to celebrate his title win in a moment.

‘Refuse/Resist’ blasts out and the crowd go crazy. The music keeps playing for a bit longer than usual and then Chris Patricks steps out in jeans and T-shirt, the crowd go absolutely nuts.

RJ: I DON’T KNOW IF YOU CAN TELL AT HOME BUT THE ARENA IS SHAKING! THEY LOVE CHRIS PATRICKS AND HE’S WORLD CHAMPION AGAIN!

Chris Patricks raises the world championship in the air and then walks down the ramp, he slaps the hands of fans on the way before climbing into the ring. He is thrown a microphone and he has a huge grin.

RJ: It’s fantastic to see this. Chris Patricks is one of the nicest guys in the business and he’s achieved his goal, he’s world champion again.

MW: For now.

Chris raises the microphone to his lips, but the crowd are still loud and Patricks can’t help but smile and can’t speak. They quieten.

CP: Thank you so much guys, there is nothing quite like being cheered by the best wrestling fans in the world.

Crowd: WOOOOOOO!!!

CP: What a feeling. 6WF World Champion. Do you know what that means? It means I am the best damn fucking wrestler in the world damn world!!!

Crowd: PA-TRICKS! PA-TRICKS! PA-TRICKS!

CP: But do you know what makes this is the sweetest thing in the world, what makes being world champion even better? That I beat that son of a bitch Adamson to get here!

Crowd: ADAMSON SUCKS! ADAMSON SUCKS!

CP: You damn right he does! I came out here to celebrate with you guys, but I’ve got to take the time to thank a few people. I want to thank Joyce, it’s been hard but she knows that when I stand here with this championship, that it’s worth it. I want to thank my two beautiful children. Daddy did it guys! Daddy did-

*Suddenly the titantron flickers on, cutting Patricks off. Max Adamson appears on the big screen.*

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MA: Oh so beautiful...”daddy did it”…”daddy is champion”…”daddy might actually remember your birthdays this year”. You make me sick with your fake bullshit. You’re not grateful or sincere. You’re worse than me because at least I’m open that I’m in it for me. You…you’re a disgrace, a liar and worst of all you don’t even care and these people lap it up.

You faked your death for Christ’s sake. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills. Can nobody else see how selfish Chris Patricks really is? I mean I get that you don’t like me, but for god’s sake. You have abandoned your family. You ignored these guys when you were ‘The Angel’. And now you’re champion you’re going to pretend you were fighting for these guys? For your family? You were fighting for YOU Chris and you damn well know it.

CP: Why don’t you come down here and say this to my face you Australian piece of cr-

MA: Oh I assume you’re interrupting me right now, I don’t know because this is pre-recorded and you’re an idiot because while you stare up at me talking, I’m in the ring right now. GORE!

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: Adamson is in the ring! He’s taken out Patricks!

RJ: He’s made it clear he wants to regain his world championship! Chris Patricks’ celebration ruined!

Max Adamson stands in the ring tall, he starts trash-talking Chris Patricks before picking up the world championship and raising it in the air.

RJ: That’s all we’ve got time for this week guys, come back next week when you’ll get all the fallout from tonight’s show and so much more!

Before 6WF Lockdown goes off the air we cut backstage and Cameron Faith is stood watching Lockdown on the screen with Adamson with the world championship. He looks down at his briefcase and back at the screen before the show ends.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down