6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results!! 21/05/2015

2 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results!! 21/05/2015 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results!! 21/05/2015

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 2:40 pm

"Rest In Pieces" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes live to air with an extravagant display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting. The camera then pans to RJ and Michael Wire at the announce table. 

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to 6WF Lockdown. I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary!

MW: Evening RJ, and welcome to the millions of folk watching this show on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. What a show we have in store for you tonight!

RJ: Last week we saw the qualifying matches for the European Championship Time Attack match, and tonight we'll all those involved tonight.

MW: We've also got Edward Kent, our tag team champions Truth and Justice, as well as Max Adamson, Perfect Jack, Tom Ree, Clarke James, Cassius Zhi, Mike Hill and the world champion Chris Patricks!

RJ: It's a stacked show and I'm sure it will be full of surprises, this is the penultimate Lockdown before Explosion, so expect a lot of twists and turns along the way. 

The camera moves around the arena again, showing off some of the signs 6WF fans have brought to the arena:

*Don't be such a K*nt*
*I wanna get down under with Max!*
*Cassius is Clarke's bitch*
*Tom Ree needs to be taught how to wrestle*
*Chris Patricks: MARRY ME!*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results!! 21/05/2015 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results!! 21/05/2015

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 2:41 pm

*The camera goes backstage as Cameron Faith enters the building, he is dressed in jeans, t-shirt and a cap with the word Faith emblazoned on the front. He is carrying a gym bag over one shoulder and the Fight for the Right briefcase in the other hand.*

Jack Reynolds: Cameron, can I get a few words?

*Cameron stops next to the reporter*

CF: Sure Jack, but make it quick, I'm running late and out first.

JR: No probs, first of then tough match for tonight against Nemesis?

CF: Sure, Nemesis is a tough son of a bitch, the guys a bonafide monster and I mean no disrespect to the big guy or anything but its gonna take a lot more than that to put Cameron Faith down.

JR: You saying don't think Nemesis is a threat?

CF: No Jack, I think he's a huge threat, one mistake in there and he will eat me alive, what I'm saying is that I am about to step into the ring with Nemesis, Tobias Gold, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord and Logan Kincade.

But the truth is if I ain't confidant about beating one of my opponents for the European title, what chance do I have when facing 5 monsters.

JR: That brings me nicely onto the European Championship match, any thoughts?

CF: Just that when all is said and done Cameron Faith will be regaining that title. I mean that match, battling for that title are some of the biggest names, best champions this company has known.

I mean it will be tough, it will be brutal but I know that I have what it takes to walk out of there as champion.

JR: And what about that briefcase, any plans?

CF: Look Jack, I've been holding onto this case, waiting for the perfect moment. That ain't gonna to change, but one things for certain, every time I pick up that briefcase the thought that this could be the week I become world champion grabs of hold me, the thought that I am so close to my dream

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 2:42 pm

*The camera is outside the locker room door of Nemesis and he steps out, a determined look on his face, and begins to walk down the corridor.*

RJ: Up next we have Nemesis in action against Fight for the Right holder Cameron Faith, don't go anywhere!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 2:53 pm

Match 1
Cameron Faith vs Nemesis

RJ: What a first match up we have here, former world champion Nemesis up against the Fight for the Right holder; Cameron Faith.

MW: This will set the tone going forward for the Time Attack match this Sunday at Explosion. Both these men qualified last week.

‘Epilogue’ blasts out of the speakers and the lights dim to a red glow. Nemesis steps out onto the stage and raises his arm in the air. He walks down the ramp and the fans give him a great reception. He climbs to the steps and gets into the ring over the top rope. He stands in the ring waiting for Cameron.

RJ: Nemesis beat Tom Ree in a thoroughly impressive showing to qualify, it’ll require just as good a performance here to beat Cameron Faith.

MW: Nemesis was lucky to beat Tom Ree, he’s past it.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out around the arena and the crowd gives a huge cheer. Cameron Faith steps out onto the stage and he looks around the arena before running down the ramp. He slides under the bottom rope and gets into the ring. He walks around Nemesis and climbs up the corner and raises the briefcase in the air to a big cheer. He drops back down and starts bouncing on the spot.

RJ: Cameron Faith beat Edward Kent to qualify, Nemesis might rather Kent had qualified to get his hands on him again, but it was a very big qualifying win for Faith.

MW: He’s still go that briefcase though, too chicken to use it. Preferring to go after his old titles than try and fail to be something bigger.

The bell rings and the two men circle each other before Nemesis makes the first move, Faith is too quick, moving away from the grasp of Nemesis. Faith kicks at Nemesis’ knee and then finally jumps up onto his back but Nemesis simply throws him off.

RJ: Over a foot difference between these guys and nearly 200 pounds as well.

Nemesis steps over Faith and then lifts him up with ease, he whips Faith into the corner and charges after him, going for a big running elbow, but Faith moves out of the way and Nemesis smashes into the corner. Cameron Faith runs off of the ropes and smashes into Nemesis, but the big man stays up.

MW: Cameron Faith can’t get Nemesis off of his feet, he won’t win unless he can.

Cameron Faith takes another run up and does the same thing, but this time Nemesis hits him with a huge clothesline which flips Cameron Faith upside down.

RJ: Nearly turned inside out there.

Cameron Faith shakes it off and starts getting back up, Nemesis grabs him by the head and throws him into the corner before stepping over and laying punch after punch into his mid-section. Faith stumbles forward holding his stomach and Nemesis grabs him by the throat and lifts him up.

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

MW: REVERSED!

Cameron Faith manages to reverse the Chokeslam into a sleeper hold, hanging onto Nemesis’ back. Nemesis is desperately trying to get Faith off him, but he’s struggling to use all his strength with Faith’s hold locked in. Nemesis starts moving more groggily.

RJ: He’s going to put the monster to sleep.

Nemesis falls to one knee.

RJ: One knee down!

Nemesis then falls to a second knee and Cameron Faith can now put his feet on the mat, but still holds Nemesis in the hold. The referee is checking on Nemesis, making sure he’s still conscious.

MW: Nemesis is losing fight here.

The referee grabs Nemesis’ arm and lifts it in the air and drops it.

Ref: ONE!     

He grabs the hand again and drops it.  

Ref: TWO!

He lifts it for the third and final time and drops it…

RJ: Nemesis is still in it! His hand is shaking in a fist!

Nemesis suddenly starts standing up, Cameron Faith still on his back and the big man grabs Cameron Faith and swings him over his head and then smashes him to the mat with a huge powerbomb, before pinning.

1………..2……kick out!

MW: Both men have been moments away from winning.

Cameron Faith rolls away holding his back and Nemesis tries to shake away the cobwebs. He gets to his feet and signals for the end with a cutthroat. Cameron Faith is up and raises his fists to fight, Nemesis kicks Cameron Faith hard in the mid-section and then grabs him, swinging him upside down.

RJ: DEATHWISH!

MW: Reversed! Roll up!

1……….2………….3!

RJ: Cameron Faith does it! Wow, that came out of nowhere!

Nemesis is stunned in the ring and Cameron Faith is in the corner laughing as he also can’t seem to believe he has managed to win it.

MW: Faith has got to be careful, Nemesis might kill him.

The referee is raising Cameron Faith’s arm in the air when suddenly his music cuts out because Nemesis grabs Faith, spinning him to face Nemesis. Nemesis raises his arm in the air…

RJ: Chokeslam?

And shakes Faith’s hand.

RJ: A great sign of sportsmanship right there. These two will both be gunning for the title at Explosion, remember that one pin wouldn’t be enough in that match.

MW: Indeed. To win the Time Attack match you must have had the last fall by the time the clock runs out.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 3:03 pm

*Jack Reynolds is backstage...

JR: Ladies and Gentleman...my guest at this time, Cassius Zhi!

*The crowd boo as Zhi walks into shot...

JR: Cassius, let's start with...

*Zhi grabs the mic from Reynolds.

Cassius: No Jack, let's not start with what you and the powers to be want to ask. I'm not here to feed into the 6WF propaganda machine, to talk about what the bosses want, to say what they want me to. I am here to speak my mind, to tell 6WF the home truths it needs to hear. Some of us have grown tried of the same shit being turned out every week, some of us want to make a statement and change the landscape.

That process has well and truly begun with my disposal of Mike Hill last week. Hill embodies everything that is wrong with this company. His longevity is lauded, his loyalty congratulated. But be honest, when was the last time Hill ever did anything of note? Ever did anything remotely interesting? He's the kind of guy 6WF likes to keep around, because he's good for public image, he's good at going into the schools and telling the kids about how great it is to be a wrestler.

Some of us don't buy into that bullshit though. 6WF has rewarded Hill for constant mediocrity. They don't want guys like me and Clarke James here. Guys who create controversy, guys who push the limits of what is acceptable. Sometimes those lines get crossed. But who are the ones who bring the business to the company? Who are the ones who get PPV buys? Boring Mike Hill, or someone like me who pushes boundaries. Some of us are tired of being persecuted for simply being better...

???: And some of us have grown tired of listening to you already...

*Logan Kincade walks into shot, staring at Zhi.

Logan Kincade: Don't you ever get bored of talking Zhi? Did you not think that 6WF got rid of you last time because they grew tired of your same boring, monotonous rhetoric? It's the same old story, perhaps you just aren't good enough anymore, and that's why you aren't appreciated.

Zhi: Oh Logan, it's so sad. You used to be one of us, but now look at you, a corporate puppet. The Logan I knew wouldn't have just stood by and accepted a Time Attack match. He would have caused carnage, he'd have interfered in every match last week to make sure there was no opponents for his title. But now, you just bow down to your masters don't you Logan? Yes sir, that's fine sir, of course I'll do that sir.

Logan: You think I'm going soft Cassius? Don't be so damn stupid, I just know when to pick my fights. And I'm getting pretty close to that point right now.

???: Now, now gentleman, calm down, we are a team tonight after all.

*Crime Lord walks into picture and the boos continue.

Cassius: Oh look, another one of the pensioners brigade that the management just love to keep around.

Crime Lord: Cassius, your bitterness is outstanding. Now, I don't care what some of you think about me, I know that I have made more impact on 6WF than anyone else has. I've enjoyed watching this little confrontation, but let's not forget the job in hand. Tobias Gold is one of our opponents in the Time Attack match, we work together, we eliminate him from the proceedings already.

But let me warn you. As much as I want to get rid of Gold, I won't forego the opportunity to do the same to you if I get the chance. So Logan, a word of warning, don't try the same shit you did two weeks ago. Cos this time, it will be you lay-out on the canvas. And the same goes for you Zhi, see you two out there...team-mates!

*Crime Lord walks off, leaving Logan and Zhi to stare down as Lockdown goes to a commercial

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 3:03 pm

RJ: Now it's time for some six man tag team action here on Lockdown!

MW: I'm really looking forward to this match up RJ, it should be fantastic, particularly as we the Boro Park Boyz operating as a trio for the first time since they arrived in 6WF.

RJ: But it is one hell of a test for them, as they face off against a trio of former world champions, one of whom is also the current European Champion.

MW: Like I said 'Arj, it's going to be a great match. This is the kind of test the BPB are going to face throughout their career, so they may as well start off early.

"Pretty fly for a Rabbi" blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Jacob Wolf steps out onto the stage, closely followed by his brother Jebediah, and then Tobias Gold. They walk down the ramp with the star of David around their necks, shaking their heads at the fans booing. Jacob then steps onto the ring apron, climbing to the top rope and holding the star above his head and praying while Jeb rolls into the ring.

RJ: The Wolf brothers haven't been in action too much over the past few weeks, with Tobias Gold taking centre stage.

MW: He's done a damn good job too, defeating James McManus for two weeks in a row, one of those wins earning him a spot in the Time Attack match for the European Title.

‘DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED’ The crowd explode into a chorus of boos and jeers as Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp, both titles over his shoulders, before sliding them into the ring and then rolling into the ring himself. 

Kincade waits as ‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord saunters out from the back, he ignores the crowd as he strides down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He flexes his muscles in the ring and glares down the ramp, before staring at Logan.

‘They Say’ booms out around the arena and the crowd boo loudly, Cassius Zhi slowly walks out onto the stage. He strides slowly and carefully down the ramp, his eyes steely and staring straight ahead. He cracks his knuckles together before walking up the steps into the ring and then steps through the middle rope into the ring. He stares out both of his team-mates.

RJ: One hell of a team on paper, but can anyone really see these three co-operating? Particularly with the Time Attack match so close?

MW: I think they'll want to rule Gold out of the equation, tonight offers them that chance. They'll take it before going after each other.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cassius Zhi starts off for his team up against Tobias Gold. The pair lock-up, and Gold applies a side headlock. Zhi whips him out across the ring, and then knocks him down with a big elbow smash. Gold rolls up to his feet, Zhi hits a knee to the gut before running the ropes and taking him down with a spinning heel kick. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Gold drives the shoulder up off the mat. Cassius immediately starts booting away on the grounded Gold, before rolling him onto his front and connecting with a couple of leaping knee drops into the back. Zhi locks in a grounded abdominal stretch, he lifts Gold slowly to his feet before driving him to the mat with a Pumphandle slam. Cover.

RJ: Strong start from Cassius.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cassius brings Gold to his feet, where he again connects with a knee into the stomach. Zhi bounces off the ropes going for a neckbreaker, but Gold counters and reverses into a neckbreaker of his own. Zhi gets to his knees, Gold runs the ropes and hits a running kick to the side of the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Gold gets to his feet, he lifts Zhi up and then hits him with a big headbutt. Zhi stumbles back into the ropes, and Gold nails another big headbutt. He then whips Cassius out across the ring, nailing a body slam on the rebound. Zhi stumbles up, and Gold connects with a running knee lift. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Cassius powers the shoulder up, Gold drags him to the corner where the tag is made to Jeb Wolf. He steps into the ring, Gold throws Zhi down with a snap suplex and Wolf immediately nails a springboard moonsault on the former world champion.

MW: The BPB taking charge of proceeding, a dangerous predicament for Zhi to find himself in.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Jeb Wolf allows Cassius to stir to his feet, before grabbing him by the head and nailing a bulldog. Wolf immediately runs to the corner and climbs to the top rope, Zhi gets to a vertical base and Wolf flies off, nailing a double knee facebreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Wolf drags Cassius to his feet, dragging him to the corner where he tags in his brother. Jacob Wolf takes over, lifting up Zhi and hitting an atomic drop, as Jeb Wolf then springs into the ring and drops Zhi with a springboard DDT. He rolls out, allowing his brother to make the cover.

RJ: The BPB very impressive thus far, totally dominating Cassius Zhi.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Jacob Wolf locks Zhi into an armbar hold. He slowly drags to his feet, before whipping him out across the ring. On the rebound, Wolf knocks him down with a big lariat. He then steps back to the corner, allowing Zhi to rise. Wolf then runs in, leaps into the air and shouts "shalom motherfucker" before knocking Zhi down with a running elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Zhi again kicks out. Wolf lifts him to his feet and throws Zhi down with a German suplex. Cassius rolls up to his feet, he unwisely runs in at Wolf who easily catches him across the chest and then drops him with a backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Jacob Wolf hauls Zhi to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders into a fireman's carry position, only for Zhi to drop down the back and then connect with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. He covers.

MW: Zhi certainly needed that counter, he was being totally dominated by the BPB.

Zhi slowly stirs, trying to make it back to the corner for the tag. Wolf is up, he grabs Zhi by the leg but Cassius gets to his feet and nails an enzaguri kick. Cassius gets to his feet, leaping to the corner and tagging in Crime Lord.

The veteran steps into the ring, Wolf rolls up and Crime Lord knocks him down with a clothesline. Wolf again gets to his feet, and Crime Lord takes him down into the mat with a hard STO. He covers.

Crime Lord immediately goes on the attack, stomping a mudhole down into Wolf, who rolls back to the corner. Crime Lord lifts him up and then fires in a series of body punches, before running in and hitting a big splash. Wolf stumbles forward straight into a big spinebuster. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Wolf forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord stands over him as Wolf claws up to a vertical base, the former world champion then pummels down on the back of Wolf with some clubbing punches. Crime Lord then lifts Wolf onto his shoulders, driving him down into the mat with a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Crime Lord taking the ascendancy, and bringing his team right back into this match.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord allows Wolf to his feet, where he fires in a couple of hard European Uppercuts that back the BPB member into the ropes. Crime Lord continues with the uppercut attack until the referee steps in. Crime Lord then whips him across the ring, connecting with a big boot to the skull on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Wolf again kicks out. Crime Lord drags him to his feet and then throws him down with a release Fisherman's suplex. Crime Lord steps back to the corner...

RJ: Lining up the Mafia Mow Down...Blind tag!

MW: Kincade wants in on this match. 

RJ: We saw these two operate like this against Truth and Justice, and it didn't work then. I can't see it working now.

Kincade brushes past Crime Lord, before running in and nailing a dropkick to the head. Kincade gets to his feet and runs to the corner, knocking Jeb Wolf off the apron with a forearm smash. Kincade turns back to Jacob Wolf, he stumbles straight into a superkick from Logan. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Logan allows Wolf to his feet, hitting a couple of big uppercuts. He follows that with some headbutts, backing Wolf into the ropes. Kincade then throws him out across the ring, before meeting him in the middle of the ring with a leaping crossbody. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Kincade allows Wolf to his feet, before knocking him down with a clothesline. Wolf rolls up to his feet, Kincade hits another clothesline. Wolf again rolls up, Kincade boots him in the gut and nails a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Logan goes to the top rope, he stands waiting for Wolf to rise before leaping off and taking him down with a crossbody block. Wolf rolls to his feet, Kincade goes for a meathook clothesline but Wolf ducks and then backslides into the pin. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2...................Kick out!

They simultaneously rise to their feet, Kincade throws another clothesline that is ducked under by Wolf, who scoops Logan onto his shoulders before hitting a fireman's carry gutbuster. Both men are down...

RJ: Both men could really do with a tag here.

Wolf is just about the first to their respective corners, with the tag being made to Gold. Kincade gets to the corner, reaching out for the tag...

MW: Crime Lord leaving him high and dry!

RJ: And Zhi is still down after the earlier beating he took. Kincade is left by himself, Crime Lord getting revenge for Kincade doing the same to him a fortnight ago!

Kincade gets to his feet, berating Crime Lord who is walking around the ring and up the ramp. Logan turns around, Gold boots him in the cut...

RJ: Fisherman's suplex!

MW: He calls that the Bankrupt!

Ref: 1.........................2...............................Kick out!

RJ: Kincade just kicks out!

Gold is unperturbed, he allows Kincade to get to his feet, he knees him in the stomach...

MW: The Downturn!

Ref: 1.................................2.............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Wow!

MW: What a win for Gold, what a win for the Boro Park Boyz!

RJ: You want to talk about making a statement, Gold has pinned the champion of the Time Attack match he is competing in.

MW: And the BPB have defeated a trio of former world champions. Hugely impressive.

Gold goes to the outside to celebrate with the Wolf brothers as Logan Kincade begins to stir in the middle of the ring. Cassius Zhi rolls in, Kincade turns around...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!

MW: Now Zhi making a statement.

RJ: Not a good night for Logan Kincade.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 3:05 pm

*Backstage we get to see inside the locker room of Truth and Justice.*

DTA: Tonight my brother we instigate real truth and justice. The Parasite Killers have taken for too long. They've outstayed their welcome. We are the tag team champions, we are the premier tag team in 6WF and we are the appointed knights of truth and justice. We must exercise our power.

KJA: Yes brother. James McManus and The Fanatic have been a thorn in our sides for far too long. Tonight we end them...permanently.

DTA: I like the way you think.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 3:05 pm

Match 3
Truth and Justice vs Parasite Killers

RJ: We’ve seen these two teams face each other several times over the past few months, Truth and Justice are the current tag team champions and both James McManus and The Fanatic have failed to win many matches recently.

MW: Losing the tag titles as clearly affected them psychologically and Truth and Justice are too good for them to ever regain the titles.

‘Three Hammers’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as the tag team champions Truth and Justice walk out stoically. Dylan Armstrong has his title wrapped around his waist whilst Kage’s is over his shoulder. They walk down the ramp ignoring the booing fans around them.

RJ: These two have been mightily impressive since Dylan returned with his brother. It’s hard to see them losing their titles, they work on such a different level.

MW: They deal out their own brand of truth and justice and I’m inclined to side with their ideals.

‘Sad but True’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd cheer for James McManus and The Fanatic when they step out. They walk down the ramp together, slapping the hands of the fans before getting into the ring.

RJ: A very similar physical style to Truth and Justice, one big man, one little.

MW: But with very different results.

The bell rings and suddenly both Kage and Dylan storm the ring and start attacking James McManus, The Fanatic gets into the ring but Kage Armstrong clotheslines him out of the ring, he follows him and he slams The Fanatic down on the announcer’s table before whipping him into the fan barrier.

RJ: What the hell is happening here?

MW: Is the match still going?

RJ: I’m not sure, the referee has lost control!

Kage Armstrong grabs a chair and slams it shut which the crowd boo, he gets back into the ring and he smashes it down on James McManus back before Dylan Armstrong puts McManus in a painful submission hold. The surfboard stretch is bending McManus’ back painfully before Kage kicks McManus hard in the skull.

RJ: I think McManus is out cold. This is disgusting.

Dylan Armstrong rolls out of the ring and takes a microphone before getting into the ring.

DA: Ladies and gentleman, what you witnessed was the application of truth, of justice, of right. These are parasites. They take and take and take and give nothing back. 6WF does not need them. 6WF does not need the Parasite Killers. 6WF needs Truth……6WF needs Justice. We bring it.

Dylan drops the microphone and kicks McManus one last time before rolling out of the ring. The tag team champions walk up the ramp, leaving the wreckage in the ring.

MW: Truth and Justice have sent a clear message. They don’t have time for the Parasite Killers.

RJ: I think James McManus might be seriously hurt, he could have spinal injuries, concussion, maybe even a broken neck. These kind of actions cannot be accepted.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 3:13 pm

*“Land of Hope and Glory” reverberates over the LG arena as the crowd begin to turn distinctly toxic. The evil and arrogant looking Edward “Mitchell” Kent saunters onto the top of the ramp, quickly followed by assistant, Orson Calloway. Calloway is smartly dressed in a three piece red suit with a black tie and black shoes. Mitchell on the other hand is wearing a pair of black wrestling boots, black wrestling trunks and a black nike slim running jacket. On the back of the jacket is a large red “K” with a small Union Jack on it also. As the camera follows behind Mitchell and Calloway as they make their way into a wall of boo’s and taunts.  The camera changes around as Mitchell and Calloway reach the bottom of the ramp, the pair of them with the same sickly smile draped across their faces. Mitchell and Calloway then make their way into the ring, up the steel steps and through the ring ropes as the crowd continue to drown the pair in boo’s and abuse, as EMK mockingly salutes his self-perceived adoring public. Calloway snatches a microphone from Mike Bird’s hand and passes it to EMK who takes it willingly, with a sick evil grin across his face as he laughs triumphantly. EMK  raises the microphone to his lips as the cacophony of boo’s continue to echo around the LG arena, shaking it to its core. Before EMK speaks, a snarl crosses the evil tyrant’s face as the crowd begin to chant you suck over and over again*

EMK: You people need to give me the respect I have earned. It's people like me that make this country run and give you the money you spend on your oversized drinks, on your oversized fast food to fuel your oversized bodies and your undersized brains. Orson and I, we're real entrepreneurs, we're businessmen, we're people that the United Kingdom can be proud of.

Look at my achievements here in 6WF, I am a former world champion. I have done more in this company than any of you runts could even dream of and yet you have the audacity to boo me? I am Edward Mitchell Kent, I am a wrestling god, I am a wrestling legend...I...AM...PERF-

*'I am Perfection" blasts out of the speakers, interrupting Edward Kent and the crowd go crazy as Perfect Jack steps out onto the stage holding a microphone.*

PJ: I'd stop what you were about to say there Kent. There is only room for one perfect one in 6WF and I'm afraid that position is already occupied by me...Perfect Jack! You want to spout your mouth off about how great you are, about how nobody can compare to you and your achievements? Well how about you put that on the line. How about at Explosion, you and me, one on one? 

*The crowd go crazy as Edward Kent stands in the ring looking thoroughly unimpressed. He turns to Orson Calloway and they start talking together. He then turns back to Perfect Jack.*

EMK: Perfect Jack...you are on. You and I, Explosion. Be ready to be embarrassed. Be ready for these raptures you call fans to turn on you. Be ready for me to be proven right!

RJ: What a moment! Edward Mitchell Kent and Perfect Jack are going to face off at Explosion.

MW: There can be only winner!

RJ: I know, and who can tell who it will be?!

MW: No I meant there can be only one winner because there's no way Kent isn't losing this.

RJ: Fantastic Michael. Real impartial broadcasting right there.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 3:16 pm

*Mike Hill is backstage with Kayleigh Reed.*

KR: So you've been attacked by the someofus people, last week Clarke James cost you the opportunity to be in the Time Attack match, but this week you've got a chance to make amends because you face Clarke James in a match for a shot at the Hardcore title, your thoughts? 

MH: What this has shown is Mike Hill can't be can't down, Clarke James and Cassius Zhi keep trying to put Mike Hill down, they keep thinking they can get the better of Mike Hill but they've been proven wrong time and time again. Tonight Mike Hill will beat Clarke James, earn his title shot and then go to Explosion and Mike Hill's name will be etched into the championship once again.

KR: Thanks Mike, good luck tonight.

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon May 25, 2015 3:33 pm

Match 4
Winner is number one contender for the 6WF Hardcore Championship
Clarke James vs Mike Hill
Tom Ree on commentary

RJ: Well first off, let me welcome our viewers to 6WF Hardcore Champion Tom Ree who has joined Michael and I at the broadcast table tonight.

TR: The pleasure is all yours.

MW: It really is Tom.

TR: First lesson Wire, I don’t appreciate suck ups, I don’t want an apple on my desk, I don’t want you sitting close to me to curry favour. Do you think I’m so stupid as to fall for those tricks? You’re worse than the children.

RJ: First off of all, who do you think will win this match?

TR: I don’t know RJ and to be honest I don’t care. The winner is irrelevant when their prize is facing me. They’re simply delaying the inevitable.

THIS MESSAGE WAS PAID FOR BY THE #SOMEOFUS CAMPAIGN flashes across the titantron, the crowd begin booing as "Blind Faith" blazes out through the speakers and then Clarke James steps out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp ignoring the crowd booing him and slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Clarke James is back in 6WF and he seems to have a clear message. He wasn’t appreciated in the past and now he’s taken it into his own hands.

TR: Clarke James is a simple case of a delusionary person. He can’t accept his place which isn’t as good as he views himself.

MW: Astute observation Mr. Ree.

TR: Drop it Wire.

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out and Mike Hill jumps onto the stage and raises his arms in the air. He runs down the ramp, acknowledging the cheering fans as he does so. He slides quickly under the bottom rope and then runs the ropes, bouncing from side to side. Before climbing to the middle rope, raising his arms and then flipping off, landing on his feet.

RJ: You beat Mike Hill at Chaos, but did he do anything to suggest he might be able to beat you should you face again?

TR: No.

RJ: Short, clear and simple. Thanks.

The bell rings and the two men stare at each other whilst circling the ring, fury in Mike Hill’s eyes whilst a cocky assured look in James’. Mike Hill goes for a test of strength but Clarke James simply slaps him.

TR: Psychological games being played by Clarke James. They won’t work on me.

RJ: Should he win.

Mike Hill dives at Clarke James taking him to the ground and starts thundering punches into James’ face. Mike Hill lifts Clarke James up before whipping him into the corner before grabbing him and connecting with a neckbreaker.

RJ: Quick and fast is Mike Hill’s style.

TR: Uncontrolled and frantic is how I would describe it.

MW: I think I’m with Tom here.

TR: Of course you are.

Clarke stands up quickly and kicks Mike Hill hard in the chest before grabbing him around the waist and hits him with a German suplex, Mike Hill slides out of the ring and Clarke steps out of the ring to follow him. He lifts Mike Hill up and drops him on the fan barrier before throwing him back into the ring. Clarke James climbs back into the ring and Mike Hill is getting back to his feet, Clarke James charges at him and hits him with a big clothesline, flipping Mike Hill upside down. Clarke James hooks the leg.

1…………2…kick out!

RJ: Clarke James has thoroughly impressed me in this match, his ferocity has got to be admired.

TR: It will be for nothing if he does not win. It has to be channelled.

Clarke James urges Mike Hill to get up from his feet, as Hill groggily gets back up the fans are booing. Mike Hill turns around and Clarke James lifts him up…

MW: FAITHLESS!

RJ: REVERSED! DDT!

1………….2kick out!

RJ: Mike Hill managed to reverse that finisher attempt!

TR: Clarke showing his weakness there, you HAVE to make those count.

Clarke James groggily rolls out of the ring and Mike Hill suddenly comes flying over the top rope and lands on James, but smashes his head on the barrier too.

TR: Stupid. Mike Hill has taken a totally unnecessary risk and it’s cost him. For a veteran of the game, he is incredibly unaware.

The crowd are chanting for Mike Hill, but he’s very groggy as he gets to his feet.

RJ: Referee is counting.

Ref: FOUR!

Mike Hill chops Clarke James across the chest.

Crowd: WOOOO!

The two men groggily walk around the ring, and Mike Hill elbows Clarke James before trying to whip him into the steel steps. Clarke James manages to reverse it into a whip of his own and Mike Hill jumps up onto the steps and dives back off it taking Clarke James down.

RJ: Still counting!

Ref: SEVEN!

Mike Hill lifts Clarke James up and then puts him in a headlock, he throws him into the ring apron before charging at him, Clarke James dodges and Mike Hill smashes into the barrier before Clarke punches him hard in the back of the head. Mike Hill pushes James away and then notices the count.

Ref: NINE!

RJ: They’ve both noticed! They’re going to get back in the ring!

TR: Not if I can he---

RJ: Tom?!

Ref: TEN!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

RJ: Tom Ree stopped them getting back into the ring! He’s stopped there being a winner!

Tom Ree looks very happy with himself as he starts to walk up the ramp holding the Hardcore Championship as Clarke James and Mike Hill look furious.

??: What a second Tom…

RJ: It’s Jonathan Creed, 6WF General Manager.

JC: I don’t think what we just saw was fair for competition or for our fans. I saw what you did, the world saw what you did and I’m not sure I can just stand here and let you do something like that. So at Explosion you will defend the Hardcore Champion against Clarke James.

AND

MIKE HILL!

The crowd go crazy for the announcement and Tom Ree starts shouting in frustration on the ramp as Mike Hill and Clarke James look almost ready to fight now.

RJ: What an announcement. Triple Threat for the title at Explosion!

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon May 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Refuse/Resist blasts over the arena and the masses cheer as one as Chris Patricks walks out on stage with his Undisputed title around his waist and a t-shirt that has OUR TIME written on it, he points to the belt and then to the sky before making his way down to the ring

RJ: Here comes the Champ and he looks focused

MW: Focused, don’t you mean embarrassed after he took another beating from Max last week

RJ: I say it was more 50/50 there Mike

MW: Don’t be generous just because he has the belt, it was 90/10 at the most

Chris slides into the ring and poses with the belt on the turnbuckles

Crowd: OUR TIME

Chris: I have not come out here tonight to cry about what happened last week, Max came to fight and it was a fight he got whether we lost the match or not, it didn’t matter if it was a tag match just like this week, Max wanted to get his hands on me again, he wants the Undisputed Title back but I am not giving it back Max you hear me, You want it come and get it....

The Crowd start cheering

Chris: This thing between us Max has always been personal, right from the beginning we were always trying to outdo each other but back then in the Max and Paddy days it was to make each other better, to bring the best out of each other, to show the world what we were capable of and God Damn it worked, look what we achieved in that time, our names when down in folklore but when we went our separate ways that’s when the envy set in, I went on to become Undisputed Champ and you, well you didn’t and I bet that hurt didn’t it Max, seeing me win the Undisputed title and not only that but walk out of Born in Fire with the belt, my Born in Fire moment, one that you always wanted and finally got years later but it still grated you that I got to the top first even with all your years of service in this great company it would take the company to be practically on its knees before you would get you chance and you took it and why wouldn’t you but it’s all over now Max my old friend, you are nothing again, you have nothing again, not even Clarissa wants anything to do with you, it’s a sad day Max but a day I warned you was coming ever since I revealed myself as the Angel, I told you I would ruin you and rematch or not I have done what I promised to my family I would do, you brought all this on yourself Max, you brought my family into this because you thought I was dead and in a way I was dead, I didn’t know about all this, it was kept away from me by people I loved and trusted because they thought it was what was best for me, they knew what you were saying about them, about Joyce, my kids, you just couldn’t help yourself because you were still bitter from all those years ago, I wasn’t here to protect them, to give you an ass whooping that you truly deserved because you are a coward and a bully and you always have been but not anymore, not while I am here as Champion or not

Crowd: PATRICKS

RJ: Patricks is having a cleansing moment tonight

MW: I thought he wasn’t gonna cry out there

Chris: It doesn’t matter if we are in a tag match again Max because I know and you know it’s all about me and you out there, forget Jack and forget Edward or whatever Kenty is calling himself these days, at Lockdown it is just me and you Max...me and you.......

*Patricks drops the mic and the crowd pop...

RJ: Patricks heading backstage to prepare, he will be back out here soon for our main event!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon May 25, 2015 11:42 pm

*Jonathan Creed is walking through the backstage area when Max Adamson strides towards him, Creed is shown raising his eyebrows...

Jonathan Creed: Ah Max, how can I help you this evening? Suitably prepared for the main event...

Max Adamson: Cut the small talk Creed, that's not what I'm here for.

Jonathan Creed: That's Mr Creed to you, Max.

Max Adamson: Ok, Mr Creed, cut the bullshit and listen to me. I want my rematch with Patricks, and I want to show Chris Patricks up for what he truly is. A fraud, a phoney, a coward, a liar. You have this man as your champion, representing this company, someone who pretended to die just so he could get a good spot on his return.

I have made it my mission to expose Patricks for the fraud that he is, and I have come up with the perfect way to do this. Patricks uses this "death" as a way of promoting himself, showing how tough he is, in some desperate attempt to prove that he is a better man than me. Well, I've had enough of that. I want Patricks at the next pay per view, and I want him in a Last Man Standing match.

He wants to prove how tough he is, what better way than that? What better way to settle a storied rivalry between a legend of this company and someone who has rode his co-tails? Make the match Creed.

*Adamson strides off, as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon May 25, 2015 11:42 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where it is now time for our MAIN EVENT.

MW: And what a main event it's going to be, we've got our world champion Christopher Patricks in action, hopefully the last time we see him as world champ before Max Adamson dethrones him.

RJ: I don't know about that, Patricks will not be giving that title up without a fight. Tonight, he teams with Perfect Jack, who was of course also in the world title match at Chaos.

MW: And Max teams with Edward Mitchell Kent, who has been so impressive since his change in attitude.

'Land of Hope and Glory’ starts to play and the crowd are booing loudly as a limousine pulls up onto the side near the stage. A chauffer steps out and walks to the back, opening the door and Mr. Kenty, or Edward Mitchell Kent, steps out and raises his arm in a wave. He walks down the ramp with Orson Calloway behind him and gets to the steps. He takes the towel off of his neck and drapes it over the ring-post before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

‘Lonely Boy’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly. Max Adamson steps out onto the stage, focused. The crowd are abusing and jeering him as he walks down the ramp, his eyes never veering from the ring. He walks up the steps and gets into the ring. He leans in the corner, breathing in and out. Kent and Adamson shake hands.

RJ: It's very strange to see those two as a tag team, particularly after the rivalry they had over the world title.

MW: Well Kent has obviously seen the light and realised Max was right in what he was saying about Kenty way back when they were battling for that world title.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts around the arena and the crowd quickly change to cheers. Perfect Jack jogs out onto the stage, he nods his head looking around the packed arena and then walks down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on the way down before getting to the ring. He walks to the steps and climbs up them before stepping into the ring.

RJ: We saw a confrontation between Jack and Kent earlier in the night, I wonder if the ill feeling from that meeting of minds will rear it's head tonight?

MW: Jack better hope not.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts around the arena and the crowd quickly change to cheers. Perfect Jack jogs out onto the stage, he nods his head looking around the packed arena and then walks down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on the way down before getting to the ring. He walks to the steps and climbs up them before stepping into the ring.

MW: Enjoy it Patricks, after our next pay per view and that last man standing match, you will be nothing again.

RJ: Do you really think Patricks will give in? This is a man who came back from the dead, how is Max going to keep him down for 10 seconds?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chris Patricks starts off up against EMK, and he quickly places EMK into a side headlock. Kent whips Patricks into the ropes, he rebounds to the middle of the ring and takes EMK down with a headscissors takedown. Kent rolls to his feet, Patricks then nails him with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Patricks gets to his feet, he lifts up Kent and wraps in a couple of firm European Uppercuts to the chin. EMK falls into the ropes, and Patricks boots away at the gut a couple of times before flinging Kent down with a hip toss. EMK rolls up, Patricks lifts him into the air...

MW: Brainbuster!

RJ: A strong start from our world champion.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Kent drives the shoulder up, Patricks applies an armbar hold and lifts Kent to his feet. He goes for a clothesline, but Kent ducks underneath it and then pulls Patricks down with an inverted backbreaker. He stirs to his feet, and Kent connects with a discus clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

The Undisputed champion kicks out, Kent allows Patricks up to his feet and then drives a knee up into the stomach. Kent then bounces off the ropes, taking Patricks down with a swinging neckbreaker. Kent hooks the leg.

Kent applies a front facelock, dragging Patricks to his feet and then crashes a series of knees to the face. Patricks falls into the ropes, Kent tries to set up for a spike DDT but the undisputed champion counters with a flapjack onto the top rope. Patricks then grabs Kent by the waist and flings him down to the mat, nailing a bridging German suplex.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

RJ: It looked like Kent was coming back into it, but Patricks has once again taken the advantage.

Chris Patricks makes the tag to Perfect Jack, who steps into the ring. He lifts up Kent, and connects with a big atomic drop, following this up with a hip toss. Jack then bounces off the ropes, before dropping an elbow down across the chest. Jack makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Perfect Jack lifts up Kent, he goes for a suplex but Kent drops down the back. He then lifts a knee into the back, before driving Jack down into the canvas with a reverse DDT. EMK hooks the leg as Calloway applauds from the outside.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

EMK lays into Perfect Jack with a series of stomps down into the head, before dragging him to the corner and tagging in Max Adamson. The Australian steps into the ring, before running in and hitting a big splash. Jack stumbles forward and Max knocks him down with a meathook clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1......................2.............Kick out!

MW: Max is going to use this as an opportunity to send a real message to Chris Patricks.

Adamson drags Perfect Jack to his feet, hitting a couple of hard right hands to the head. He then whips the former world champion across the ring, nailing a back body drop on the rebound. Jack stumbles up, Max boots him in the gut and then connects with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Perfect Jack forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Max allows Jack to his feet, before lifting a knee up into the abdomen. Adamson then runs off the ropes...

RJ: Fa-Maxxer!

MW: That could finish it!

Ref: 1...........................2.........................Kick out!

Max Adamson walks to the corner and allows Kent to tag in. Edward Kent steps into the ring, Jack is on his knees and EMK runs in, booting him in the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

EMK gets to his feet, he immediately lays into Jack with a succession of stomps and then drops an elbow down into chest. Kent then drags Jack to his feet, before hitting an elbow into the head. He then grabs Jack by the head, before driving him into the canvas with a forward Russian legsweep. Kent doesn't cover immediately, instead nailing a running curb stomp. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Kent drags Jack to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders and then connects with a rolling fireman's carry slam. EMK then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Senton bomb!

MW: Knees up into the back!

Jack rolls to his feet, he hauls up Kent and snapmares him down to the mat, before running in and nailing a dropkick to the back of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Jack rolls to the corner, before making the tag to Chris Patricks. He leaps up to the top rope...

RJ: Split legged moonsault!

Ref: 1........................2..................Kick out!

Chris Patricks allows EMK to his feet, before booting him in the stomach. He then lifts Kent onto his shoulders, running to the corner and delivering a vicious turnbuckle powerbomb. Kent stumbles forward...

MW: Superkick!

Ref: 1.........................2.....................Kick out!

Kent again forces the shoulder up. The undisputed champ goes to the outside, he stands waiting for Kent to rise before springboarding in and delivering a spiral DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2......................Max Adamson breaks the pinfall!

Max immediately lifts up Patricks, he fires in a series of punches to the Undisputed champion. The ref tries to force Adamson out of the ring but the Australian shoves him away, before running in and sending Patricks to the outside with a huge clothesline.

Adamson drops down to the outside, he picks up Patricks and then launches him into the steel steps. Max drags Patricks over towards the announce table, where Adamson drives the Undisputed Champion's head into the table repeatedly.

RJ: Adamson has lost it, he's gone berserk here.

MW: He's not gone berserk, he's sending a message.

Perfect Jack spots his opportunity, he rolls into the ring and lifts up EMK, where he dropkicks him into the ropes before running in, hitting a second dropkick to send EMK down to the outside.

Jack steps onto the ring apron, Kent rises to his feet and Jack dives off, hitting a flying clothesline. Perfect Jack then lifts up EMK, pummeling away at him with punches and EMK falls into the railings. Jack is about to run in at him where Orson Calloway grabs a hold of Jack.

The former world champion jolts around, he shoves Calloway back but Kent's agent grabs Jack again. This time PJ takes him down with a hip toss, Calloway rolls up and Jack boots him in the gut...

RJ: Perfect Plex!

MW: Low blow from Kent!

EMK low blows Jack, him and Orson Calloway then start stomping a mudhole into Jack. Calloway holds Jack in a chicken-wing hold as Kent punches at his head and body repeatedly. Calloway shoves Jack forward, and Kent nails the hostile takeover onto the ring apron.

MW: That was impressive from Calloway and Kent...a real message sent.

RJ: Wait there...what the hell is Max Adamson doing?!

The camera pans from Calloway and Kent walking up the ramp to Max Adamson setting up the steel steps, he lifts up Patricks and drives him into the steps with a powerbomb. Max then lifts Patricks onto his shoulders, climbing onto the steel steps..

MW: Watch out 'Arj!

RJ: CYCLONE THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE! CHRIS PATRICKS IS OUT COLD! GET SOME EMTS OUT HERE!

Max Adamson steps into the wreckage of the announce table, he looks down at Patricks smirking, before slowly counting to 10 with his foot on the body of the Undisputed Champion.

MW: Max Adamson has sent a message here tonight, he wants a last man standing match, he got it and now he's laid out Patricks for the 10 count.

RJ: Only after a brutal, blindside assault.

MW: It's the same message, no matter how he did it.

*Lockdown goes off air with Max stood over Patricks, holding up the undisputed title.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down