6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 22/02/13

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 22/02/13 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 22/02/13

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:36 pm

6WF Lockdown goes live to air with a huge display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting at the top of the ramp. The crowd pop loudly as "Rest in pieces" kicks in and a preview video airs. The camera pans to the commentary desk.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman....I'm RJ and this is 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl! I am joined tonight by Michael wire.

MW: Good evening RJ and to the millions of you watching at home, what a huge show we have in store for you tonight as things really begin to build up ahead of Survival.

RJ: Title action lined up tonight for you, whilst we have a huge tag team match as our Main Event this evening.

MW: We also have a monster singles match plus much more.

RJ: We also expect to see more information regarding the 6CW vs 6WF Match at Survival...

MW: I can't wait!

"WE LOVE 6WF"
"CAN I TALK TO THE HEAD OF PUBLIC RELATIONS?"
"STOP CLOWNING AROUND"
"WE WANT ANNOUNCEMENTS"
"TGA, YOU'RE MY HERO"
"REJECT"
"CASSIUS LOVES HIS BEAR"
"CASSIUS GONNA KILL THE BEAR"
"DUDE, IT'S JUST A BEAR"

Last edited by Mat on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 22/02/13 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 22/02/13

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:39 pm

Lex Hart walks into the 6WF arena, he is dressed in grey sweat bottoms and a pink and black 'Lex Hart - Adidas originals ' track top. Lex is listening to his iPod as Jack Reynolds approaches he removes his head phones

LH: Did you're interviewer senses start to tingle?

Reynolds looks confused and Lex smiles

LH: You have a sixth sense , the minute one of us walks into the building you're there - Is there an alarm that goes off in the staff canteen?

Reynolds shakes his head with a smile

JR: Not quite, as soon as you swipe your pass at the car park security gates the attendant sends a message to my phone and then here I am

Lex yawns

LH: Yeah that was a lot more boring than I expected, what can I do you for Jacky boy. I was hoping to enjoy my night off in peace, no offence but its been a busy week, the requests for interviews have been non stop - Too be honest I was just looking forward to watching the show, no responsibility, no questions.

It's been a while since I have been able to just switch off so excuse my rush to get away

JR: I completely understand but you'll understand I have a job to do and it would be a miss of me if I didn't ask you about your decision to join Team 6WF?

Lex looks aggravated

LH: Whoah Whoah back track there fella. I did not choose 6WF, the first I heard of it was when McGraw made his big announcement and I'm telling you it shocked me as much as it did the rest of you

JR: So what does that mean then?

LH: Your guess is as good as mine

I was clear last week to Alex that I would not be making any quick decisions, my priority is my personal journey not being piggy in the middle in a juvenile spat between the two of them

JR: So I'll ask again what does that mean??

Lex goes to replace his headphones, he has a nervous smile

LH: I really don't know Jack, I really don't know

Lex pulls his hoodie up and walks up the corridor...

AW: I spose some congratulations are in order...

Lex stops and turns to see Alex Walker standing there...

AW: Team 6WF eh? Long cry from the days of Genesis huh?

LH: I had no idea, you know that?

AW: Yeah, i guessed something might happen. You're a huge asset, Team 6WF is lucky to have you...

Walker offers his hand to Lex who obliges...

AW: Plus, it's always good to have a man on the inside...

Walker winks at Lex who laughs....

LH: Lets face it, people will think that anyway...

AW: True enough, listen, whilst i've got you here, i have a question?

LH: Shoot.

AW: I saw Miss Jessica walking in here earlier with that JJ Johnson bear, that's nothing to do with you, right?

Lex frowns...

LH: Listen, i want Cassius to suffer, but you really think this is me? There could be any number of people. Run through them, The Saint? He's got issue with nearly everyone, has history with Jessica. Hero? The mans an ego maniac, he'd love to send Cassius over the edge. Scorpion, TGA, Crime Lord, hell even RJ..

AW: RJ?

LH: Why not, he's got just as much motive as me.

AW: In what sense?

LH: JJ. The reason behind all of this?

AW: I guess, but you;re not denying it.

LH: I don't need to. He knows where to find me.

AW: True, well, i'm sure this won't be the last i'll see of you before Survival, and you know, if you fancy switching sides....

LH: Yeah, i'll take my chances on Team 6WF for now, Alex.

Les smiles and heads off to the lockers as Walker smiles to himself.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Match 1

Kuinishi vs James McManus

RJ: Singles action up first here on Lockdown, a very interesting contest lined up!

MW: We see Kuinishi face off against James McManus, two men who have had a fair amount of issues.

RJ: Certainly have RJ, it ended with a couple of absolutely brutal matches between the two.

MW: Not sure if it will descend into that tonight, but it should be good!

“Lord of the winter snow” hits and the Birmingham crowd give Kuinishi a good reception as he walks out onto the stage. He swiftly strides down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He slides under the bottom rope...

RJ: Took a loss last week against Zach Corchia and the post match goings on were highly interesting.

MW: Jerome Dubois was just showing how classy he is, consoling Kuinishi after the match.

“Sad but true” blasts out over the speakers and the booing goes up a level as James McManus strides out, he has a grin on his face, laughing at the booing Birmingham crowd. He walks down the ramp before stepping through the middle rope.

RJ: McManus also coming off a loss!

MW: That match didn’t matter McManus, he already secured a shot at the European Title from Betrayal, it was a free match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James McManus locks up with Kuinishi, Kuinishi fires off a series of Muay Thai elbows into the face that back McManus into the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring, McManus bounces back off the ropes and takes Kuinishi down with a big clothesline.

He rolls up to his feet, McManus hits a couple of punches into the back of the head followed by an STO backbreaker. He then drags up Kuinishi before hitting a snap suplex.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

McManus places Kuinishi into a side headlock, Kuinishi fights up to his feet and whips McManus hard into the corner. McManus is quick to get out of the corner but he walks straight into a running calf kick. McManus rolls up to his feet, Kuinishi sends him to the mat with a knee-lift facebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Even start to this match-up!

Kuinishi drags McMans up to his feet. He fires in more elbows up into the chin, McManus counters with a knee up into the stomach. He immediately starts pummelling away on the back of Kuinishi who staggers back. McManus then throws him down to the canvas with a gutwrench suplex.

McManus immediately starts stomping away on the ankle of Kuinishi, he then lifts Kuinishi’s right leg into the air before smashing it into the canvas repeatedly. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

James McManus rolls up to his feet and goes on the attack again, once more targeting the right ankle. He stomps away before letting Kuinishi rise up to his feet, when he does so McManus hits a knee-breaker on the right leg. Kuinishi hobbles around and McManus runs in, knocking Kuinishi down with a big back elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: McManus looking strong here!

MW: Using similar tactics to the ones used against Chaos that helped him win at Betrayal.

McManus stands waiting for Kuinishi to rise before hitting a dropkick to the knee. Kuinishi rolls up to his feet, McManus whips him out across the ring before nailing a big spinebuster on the rebound. Kuinishi stumbles up, McManus boots him in the gut...

RJ: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

McManus starts stomping away on Kuinishi’s ankle once more. He then lifts him up going for a powerslam, Kuinishi drops down the back and nails a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Kuinishi certainly needed that!

McManus gets the shoulder up, Kuinishi hauls him up to his feet and connects with a monkey flip sending McManus to the corner. Kuinishi then sprints in, connecting with a running dropkick. McManus falls forward, Kuinishi goes up top...

MW: Backflip knee drop!

RJ: Oh wow what a move!

Kuinishi waits for McManus to rise before whipping him out across the ring, on the rebound Kuinish connects with a leaping Lou Thesz Press. He starts pummelling away on the head of McManus until the ref steps in.

McManus staggers to his feet and Kuinishi floors him with a spin kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up, Kuinish drags him to a vertical base before connecting with a suplex. He goes to the top rope...

MW: 450 splash!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Kuinishi waits for him to rise before lining up a rotating DDT but McManus shoves him away. Kuinishi runs back in, McManus counters with a powerslam. He rolls to his feet, running the ropes nailing a knee trembler.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

This time it is Kuinishi who kicks out, McManus gets to his feet and quickly slams the right knee of Kuinishi into the canvas repeatedly before locking in the British Figure Four!

RJ: The move he’s been looking for all match!

MW: It’s synched in!

RJ: Middle of the ring, this will be tough for Kuinishi to fight...

MW: And he can’t!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Kuinishi taps, McManus wins!

Eventually, McManus releases the submission hold.

MW: Very impressive there from McManus.

RJ: Another loss for Kuinishi though.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 pm

RJ: Here we go Michael, I’ve got a feeling in my water something big is about to go down.

MW: You sure you’ve not just drank too much Pepsi Max, other reputable brands also available.

Red and silver fireworks then explode lighting the arena, Last Resort then begins to echo out of the speakers as the fans jump to their feet and cheer for the Sheffield’s own orphan awesome.

Steel then steps out from behind the curtains as the noise level in the arena reaches a crescendo. Steel is in his wrestling attire and a silver hoodie fully zipped to the top, he stops at the top of the ramp soaking in the atmosphere. Steel then poses on either side of the stage flexing his muscles to the fans approval

RJ: Here he is the first and at the moment only member of Team 6CW, Steel sure must feel lonely right now.

MW: As far as I’m concerned he’s a traitor to his company, these animals are also hypocrites for cheering for the enemy

Steel begins to make his way down the ramp stopping at intervals to shake the hands of his loyal army of fans, he signs a few autographs and stops for pictures with the younger fans.

RJ: Sure Wire he really looks like your traditional bad guy, where’s is his cape and mask.

MW: I’m just saying an enemy of 6WF is an enemy of mine

Steel has now made it to ringside he picks up a microphone from the steel steps and climbs into the ring, Steel poses for the fans on each of the turnbuckles allowing them to take pictures. As his music begins to fade he composes himself in the centre of the ring, ushering the crowd to be silent. Steel then lifts the microphone to his mouth ready to address the crowd.

GS: I would like to start by thanking you all for that tremendous reception I honestly can’t thank you all enough for the love you show me, you guys are unreal. However as much as I like to come out here and spend time with my army of followers I came out here two address one or two areas of business that need attention. Let start with the something positive though my victory last week against Cassius Zhi and Logan Kincade.

MW: he got Lucky

RJ: Sometimes it takes a bit of Luck Michael

GS: Those two guys can’t say I didn’t warn them, leading up to the fight I said that if I got the rub of the green and a few decisions went my way that I could walk out of Lockdown the winner. Zhi and Kincake are two of the finest superstars that 6WF has to other they’ve beaten countless guys and their legacies are there for the world to see. These past two weeks I’ve been in battles with the cream of 6WF and not to gloat but I’ve more than held my own, in fact I’ve come out on top each time. Knowing that I can beat the best 6WF has to offer gives me the confidence that one day I will climb back to the top of the mountain and claim one of the grandest prizes in sports entertainment. I’ve reached that point before in 6CW and it was the greatest ride of my life, only that ride was cut short, I still had plenty left in the tank. I can’t help but feel that me getting injured and being out of action for so long helped towards the eventual closure of 6CW.Which brings me nicely to my next point.

Steel removes his hooded top to reveal a team 6CW t-shirt

MW: That’s were his allegiances really lie RJ, he has you all fooled.

GS: Alex Walker made the announcement last week that I was to be the first member of team 6CW for the match at Survival, I see this as an opportunity to restore some glory to the old girl and in my way apologise for whatever hand I had in her downfall. If having to team with Alex Walker means I get to do that then so be it, better the devil you know. Alex Walker seems like a different man these days and he seems to have learnt from his previous mistakes, if he was even half the man he used to be I would be staying well clear, I just hope this is the real Alex Walker and not just some game he is playing because if this is just a game Alex you’ve picked the wrong person to play your mind games with.

RJ: I don’t think even Alex walker would be that stupid.

GS: Unfortunately for me at this moment in time I seem to be out numbered Alex you always check the coin come on man how on earth did you fall for that, lucky for us it’s not the end of the world. Danny McGraw may think he has got one over on us by naming Keith Leone and Lex Hart as part of team 6WF, but to me he is celebrating a little to prematurely. Sure he may have named two of the greatest stars in 6CW as part of his merry men but they would have been predictable choices on our behalf, now we can create a team of surprises a team of unknown quantities. Did we really want Lex and Leone as part of team 6CW anyway, Lex had a massive hand in the demise of 6CW is he really going to give it his all in a fight to preserve the history of a company where he personally put up the fore sale sign. Keith Leone the current 6WF champion is he really going to risk that title and the cosy lifestyle he has built himself here by beating a team that represents his current employers I don’t think so, Keith only cares about what’s best for him like he always has and always will do. I say let McGraw keep them, let him play his hand and then when we beat him it will make victory even sweeter.

A small group of fans start a 6C-dub chant

GS: This week the board has seen fit to keep me away from the action, as much as I appreciate the break I would rather keep the roll I am currently on going. Survival is getting closer each day and I see something special on the horizon.

Steel goes to leave but is stopped in his tracks as 'Run This Town' blares out and Danny McGraw walks on to the stage....

MW: An unannounced visit from the man who will pick the 3 remaining men to face Steel and 4 others at Survival....

DM: Evening Geoff, i just wanted to come out and congratulate you on being the first pick for Team 6CW. I'm sure had Walker not been as naive as he was that perhaps you'd probably be joined by Lex Hart or Keith Leone, another of your former 6CW cohorts. Anyway, i was sitting out back, listening to you and i saw the cute little t-shirt and i thought, you know what, i've got an idea....seeing as you don't have a match, and nor does one of my team, a certain Mr Lex Hart, that maybe instead of giving you the night off, i should make a little showcase match, to you know, give people a taster of whats to come at Survival...

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: Oh wow! Looks like Steel is in action after all!

GS: Fine by me Danny...

MW: More guests....

'Numb' plays from the speakers and a cheer breaks out as Alex Walker steps on to the stage to the obvious annoyance of Danny McGraw....

AW: Well if it isn;t everyones favourite General Manager looking to put his stamp on proceedings. Trying to weaken my team, Danny? Trying to give yourself more of an edge?

DM: I'm just doing my job.

AW: Perfect, cause that's what i'm doing to. Cause i was also listening backstage, and i heard what you said and you know what, i agree, Geoff Steel v Lex Hart tonight, in that very ring...

DM: I'm glad you agree!

AW: I wasn't quite finished. It also left me wondering, what you had up your sleeve for the next picks for Survival, and then i thought, why not get in there first. So, in the interest of fairness, i propose this. If Steel wins, i get the next pick. If Lex wins, you get it? Sound fair?

McGraw doesn;t look to pleased at the suggestion....

DM: Fine, have it your way. Which ever member wins, gets the pick for his team. Better hope your lucky, Walker...

McGraw walks off stage as Walker nods to Steel in the ring...

RJ: A huge announcement, tonight, Geoff Steel v Lex Hart, the winner gets the pick for their team at Survival. What a huge match that could be.

Walker heads back stage as the small 6-C-Dub chant breaks out to the delight of Steel and Lockdown heads to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 pm

The scene opens with the camera zooming on a large golden letter "C" as the it slowly zooms out the word "Vitamin C" appears on the back of a black sparkling jacket. Dubois then turns around and smiles into the camera as he pounds his chest and points into the corner of the camera as a mix reception is heard from the crowd.

JD: Aaahhhh my fans.......Ze heartbeat, ze air in my lungs......Dey are ze true wrestling supporters, zey are ze true people who believe in my cause...Hahaha...Dey are ze ones who never doubted me for a single solitary second....Dey knew my plan....dey knew what I was capable....and dey know what I am going to do next before I even dink about it.....Which is why when I looked back at last week.....on Lockdown dead in ze center of dat ring I help Kuinshi up to his feet, as people across ze world stare into dere little TV sets and wonder..."Wow has Jerome Dubois changed? Why is he helping Kuinshi? Has Kuinshi finally changed Dubois?"

Dubois sniggers as he rubs his cheek.

JD: I find dat funny because people perceive me as a sadistic, coward like frenchmen who make empty dreats...I am ze Captain of Culture! I am ze man who raises ze standard, and ze quality of ze show each and every week! I am no coward, and I am no longer ze man who makes empty dreats! Everyding i do I back it up! I have ze fans on my side, ze fickle ones boo me all ze way I don't care!

Jerome Dubois is no longer just a wrestler I have turned myself into an institution....a symbol! I am no ze "Phenomene Francais" anymore...dat chapter was written a long time ago when I became ze longest reigning internet champion in 6WF history! Non I am ze Jerome Dubois...Ze Cap......is BACK!

*Dubois then applauds in front of the camera.

JD: Back in a big way....I have a positive feeling about my career for ze first time in a long time and make no mistake about it, come Lockdown ze revolutionary road to success continues as beat Fanatic once more and once again prove my dominance in zis ring, because Captain Dubois will no longer lay down and be used as a jobber like in ze past! Non mes amis....Jerome Dubois is climbing ze ladder of success and plans on starting from ze bottom....because at ze end of ze day mes amis....ze creme always rises to ze top....Now come on give Dubois a pop!!!!!

The crowd boo as Dubois heads towards the ringside area.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:49 pm

RJ: Up next we have a real battle involving one of our champions.

MW: The European Champion, Fanatic, takes on Jerome Dubois, and both of these men have been involved is some strange situations over the past couple of weeks.

“The Halloween theme” plays out as the fans pop loudly for the arrival of the Fanatic. Slowly, Fanatic then steps out onto the stage to even louder cheers, before raising the European Title above his head and loudly shouting to the fans. Fanatic then walks down to the ring, tagging the hands of fans, before stepping up to the ring apron and over the top rope. Fanatic then again raises the European Title above his head, before handing it to the referee and waiting in his corner.

“Mind Eraser” then plays out as the fans give a mostly negative reaction for the entrance of Jerome Dubois. Dubois then backs out to the entrance way with his jacket reading “Still Phenomene” across the back. Dubois then turns around and stretches his arms out as red pyros go off behind him, before he briskly walks down to the ring. Dubois then walks up the steel steps, before wiping his boots off on the ring apron, then entering the ring. Dubois then hands his jacket to the referee, before retreating to the corner and staring at Fanatic. The referee then goes in to check on both men.

MW: I don’t care how big and tough Fanatic is, Dubois is the master of mind games, I’ve seen him win a match mentally before it has even begun. Tonight he is going to show what a real “European” Champion is.

RJ: Dubois is indeed a talented, and through recent weeks, a respectful wrestler, but I wouldn’t count out Fanatic for one minute. He is one of the dominant forces in 6WF and there is a reason that he is the European Champion today. These two men are going to know they’ve been through a war by the time this match is over.

The referee calls for the opening bell, and instantly Dubois starts circling around Fanatic as the Fanatic exits the corner. Dubois tries to use his speed advantage to full effect as he runs in toward Fanatic, ducking the Fanatic’s attack as he then starts to deliver punches from behind the Fanatic. Dubois then pushes the Fanatic into the ropes, before whipping him across the ring, and on his return jumping into the air to hit a drop kick. Fanatic though is able to stop before any connection is made, and Dubois lands back first on the mat, and as he then goes to get back up, Fanatic hits a hard boot to the face of Dubois, sending him back down to the mat. Fanatic then hits a couple more stomps, before then grabbing Dubois by the throat with both hands, then lifting him to his feet, before throwing him into the corner. Fanatic then follows him with some hard right hands to the head of Dubois, before then hitting some forearms to the face, weakening Dubois further. Fanatic then whips Dubois across the ring, quickly following up with a running clothesline, and as Dubois then stumbles out of the corner, Fanatic lifts him up and hits a side-walk slam. Dubois grabs his back in pain on the mat, whilst the Fanatic slowly gets up to his feet, staring down coldly at Dubois. Fanatic then hits some further stomps to Dubois, causing him to attempt to roll away in pain, but Fanatic quickly catches up to him, and then lifts him to his feet, before hitting yet more punches. Fanatic then pushes Dubois into the ropes, before whipping him across the ring, and on his return hitting a hard clothesline, which causes Dubois to nearly flip backwards. Fanatic then pulls Dubois towards the centre of the ring, before running across the ring, and on his return hitting a running leg drop, causing Dubois’ legs to spring off the mat slightly after the impact. Fanatic again crawls over to the corner and gets to his feet as he watches Dubois attempt to get up. Fanatic is completely expressionless as Dubois finally manages to pull himself up to his feet, before Fanatic then walks over and hits a knee to the gut of Dubois, followed up with a clubbing blow to the back of the head of Dubois. Fanatic then grabs Dubois’ arm and forcefully throws him across the ring, this time though Fanatic backs off himself slightly as well, before running in to meet Dubois and hitting a big boot, quickly following up with a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Fanatic doesn’t seem to react with any sort of emotion to the kick-out, and instead starts to deliver hard right hands to the head of Dubois, pulling Dubois back up after each punch to repeat the assault. The referee goes in to break up the fighting, but Fanatic merely chases the referee away, before returning to Dubois and hitting a few stomps to the head now. Fanatic then slowly pulls Dubois up to his feet, before then trapping both of Dubois’ arms under his, then hitting a series of head-butts whilst Dubois is unable to defend himself. After each head-butt, Dubois seems to fade slightly more, until he is clearly being held up simply by the Fanatic. Fanatic then releases Dubois’ arms but quickly then puts him in a waist lock, before lifting him into the air and then bringing him crashing down with a belly to belly suplex. Fanatic then again takes the opportunity to deliver a few punches to the head of Dubois whilst both men are grounded, before then getting back up and allowing the referee to check on the condition of Dubois. Dubois lets his pride get the better of him though and pushes the referee away before he claws his way back up to his feet, and straight into another attack from the Fanatic. Fanatic hits a hard kick to the mid-section of Dubois, who doubles over in pain, before Fanatic then lifts Dubois up onto his shoulder and walks him towards the corner. Fanatic then drops Dubois face first onto the top turnbuckle for snake-eyes, and then as Dubois goes to fall backwards, Fanatic lifts him up into the air and drops him down for a high angle back suplex, causing the back of Dubois’ head to come crashing down onto the mat. Fanatic then waits for Dubois, who is very slow to start moving, but slowly and surely begins to get back up to his feet. Fanatic then begins to pace around Dubois, signalling for a move, before then punting Dubois in the gut, positioning him, lifting him up onto his shoulders, then throwing him down to the mat with a powerbomb. Fanatic then again gets to his feet and again runs across the ring, before on his return, leaping into the air, and then coming crashing down with an elbow across the chest and neck of Dubois, who is left motionless on the mat. Fanatic then goes for a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

RJ: We’re seeing the true dominance of a European Champion here Michael, but it’s not the man you thought it would be. The Fanatic is just dominating here.

MW: You just wait RJ… this is all part of Dubois’ mind games…. The plan will come together soon… come on Dubois!

Fanatic looks up in slight shock at the kick out, before then again assaulting Dubois with right hands, this time though the referee quickly intervenes, causing Fanatic to back to the furthest corner from Dubois. Dubois slowly then slowly pulls himself over to the furthest corner from Fanatic and starts to pull himself to his feet. Fanatic then shakes his head and goes charging at Dubois, but at the last second, Dubois drops out of the way and Fanatic goes crashing into the top turnbuckle shoulder first. Dubois then slowly gets back to his feet and sees the Fanatic grasping his shoulder and arm in pain, and this prompts Dubois to lunge forward and push Fanatic shoulder first into the corner once again. Fanatic then clutches his arm again, as Dubois starts to deliver a series of punches to the head and body of Fanatic, who then is able to push him away though. Dubois though is undeterred and jumps back in with punches, this time directed to Fanatic’s bad arm and chest, causing him to stumble backwards in pain. Once he is in the corner, Dubois grabs Fanatic’s bad arm, twists it around, before then stepping onto the second rope and using it to spring him over the top rope, keeping hold of Fanatic’s arm and wrenching it over the top rope. Fanatic then falls back in pain towards the centre of the ring, as Dubois shakes his head, trying to regain his focus. Dubois then climbs onto the ring apron, and then climbs to the second turnbuckle, still looking slightly unsteady, before taking a moment to compose himself, then leaping off to hit a double axe-handle to the neck and bad arm of Fanatic, who falls to the mat finally. Dubois then starts stomping viciously at the arm of Fanatic, who tries to roll over to protect himself, but this gives Dubois a chance to stomp at his ribs now. Fanatic finally rolls away and towards the ropes, as he tries to get to his feet, but Dubois is unrelenting with his attack, as he pummels at Fanatic until the referee is finally forced to intervene. Dubois finally backs away as Fanatic gets himself to his feet, but is clutching his injured arm, but suddenly Dubois jumps in, grabbing Fanatic’s arm, then falling to the mat, driving both knees into Fanatic’s arm for an armbreaker, leaving Fanatic rolling around on the mat in agony. Dubois then backs away across the ring, and measures up Fanatic, before running in and hitting a knee drop across the back and neck of Fanatic, who now is almost completely unable to defend himself. Dubois then gets to his feet and begins to taunt Fanatic who clutches his arm in pain and tries to get the feeling into it as he gets to his knees. Dubois then finally gets tired of waiting for Fanatic and walks in before hitting a hard kick to the bad shoulder of Fanatic, then grabbing him in a front face lock, before falling backwards to hit a kneeling DDT to Fanatic. Dubois then quickly goes into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Dubois says some cuss-words under his breath, before getting to his feet and going to corner to recuperate yet further, as slowly Fanatic rolls onto his gut and begins to push himself to his hands and knees. Dubois then lets Fanatic almost push himself to his feet, before then running in and punting him directly in the ribs, causing Fanatic to fall face first down to the mat. Dubois then quickly drops down and applies an arm bar to Fanatic’s bad arm, leading to shouts of pain from Fanatic, as Dubois further applies pressure. Dubois keeps wrenching Fanatic’s arm back, further weakening it, as Fanatic desperately tries to crawl over to the ropes, but Dubois then further wrenches the arm back, not allowing Fanatic to reach out for the ropes. Fanatic then with all his strength begins to push himself to his knees, as a slight look of panic comes across Dubois’ face, as he tries to remain applying pressure, but cannot do so, as Fanatic gets off of his knees and to his feet. Fanatic then drags Dubois to his feet, but Dubois desperately tries to keep hold of Fanatic’s arm, but Fanatic is able to grab Dubois with his good arm, before throwing him across the ring, and on his return, Fanatic swings for a clothesline. Dubois though ducks underneath the impact, and as Fanatic turns around, Dubois hits a running crossbody to Fanatic, sending the big man to the mat once again. Dubois then pulls Fanatic arm out from underneath him and traps it with one of his boots, before stomping at his shoulder and upper arm with the other, trying to completely immobilise it, but Fanatic is able to push away Dubois eventually, not before Dubois’ attack appears to have taken its toll though. Dubois then drags Fanatic up to his knees and starts to deliver knife edge chops to the chest, which Fanatic isn’t full able to fight back against, so is slowly forced back into the corner, at which point Dubois continues his offence with the chops. As the referee tries to intervene, Dubois stops the attack, before then grabbing Fanatic’s arm, before performing a judo throw like move, wrenching Fanatic’s arm once again, and leaving him clutching it in agony on the mat. Dubois then smiles at his work, before waiting behind Fanatic and stalking him as he gets tentatively to his feet, still clutching his bad arm. Dubois then lunges forward, hitting a clubbing blow to the back of the head of Fanatic, dazing him slightly, then spinning him around, trapping his arm behind his back, then with all his might lifting him into the air, before bringing him down hard with a body-slam, crushing Fanatic’s arm in the process. Dubois then quickly goes to the corner and climbs to the top rope, steadying himself as slowly Fanatic once again begins to get to his feet. Fanatic then turns around to face Dubois, as he launches himself off and hits a flying drop kick to the jaw of Fanatic, sending him crashing back to the mat in a daze. Dubois clearly felt some effect of the diving attack and drags himself to the corner and up to his feet, and then sits back in the corner as Fanatic dazedly begins to pull himself to his feet. Dubois shouts for Fanatic to “get up”, before charging in and hitting the French Connection (spear) to Fanatic, then going into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Dubois looks up at the referee in angers and starts to berate him in French. The referee merely signals two to Dubois, who then gets up from the mat, still cursing. Dubois then starts to stomp at Fanatic once again, before the referee steps in and pulls Dubois away, who looks on in disgust at the Fanatic. Fanatic pulls himself to his feet, and as he does so, Dubois comes charging in with a kick to the gut, doubling over Fanatic, before hooking his bad arm and signalling for the Fortune (Go Flasher). Dubois then attempts to lift Fanatic, but can’t at first, so repeatedly tries to lift him up, to no avail. Suddenly Fanatic tightens his arm around the head of Dubois, and with all of his might lifts Dubois into the air, before bringing him crashing to the mat with a single armed suplex. Fanatic and Dubois are both fairly slow to get up, with Dubois clutching his back and Fanatic still clutching his bad arm, and Dubois sees this and attempts to quickly attack Fanatic. Fanatic though sees this attack coming and hits a boot to the running Dubois, sending him crashing to the mat, before then raising his arm to the fans who cheer in appreciation. Fanatic then begins to flex his fingers, as Dubois grogilly gets back to his feet, and turns to face Fanatic, who then grabs him by the throat. Fanatic then lifts Dubois into the air with one hand, ready for the chokeslam, when suddenly the fans descend into boos as James McManus runs down to ringside. Fanatic becomes transfixed with McManus, who remains standing on the outside of the ring, a smile starting to appear on his face. Fanatic then drops Dubois down to the mat beside him, before shouting for McManus to “Get in the ring”, and motioning with his good arm. McManus remains standing still though, and Fanatic shouts aggressively to McManus, when suddenly Dubois runs up behind Fanatic and hits a couple of hard shots to the back Fanatic. As Fanatic then doubles over, Dubois grabs Fanatic and runs towards the corner, before throwing him bad shoulder first into the ring post. Dubois then rolls up Fanatic in a school-boy pin.

1…

2…

“Mind Eraser” plays out as the fans descend into boos and Dubois is declared the winner of the match. Jerome Dubois then raises his arms to the fans, before exiting the ring and walking up the ramp still celebrating, leaving James McManus walking around the ringside area, and Fanatic clutching his bad shoulder in the ring. McManus then walks around to the time-keeper and gets a microphone and the European Title belt, before rolling in under the bottom rope and walking over to the fallen Fanatic, before beginning to speak.

McManus: Did that hurt Fanatic? Did the feeling of your shoulder crashing into steel hurt? Or was it the feeling of losing? I kind of hope it was the latter, because for your sake you’re going to need to get used to that. This week I took some of your pride, next week I’m going to take what you hold most dear (McManus looks at the European Title in his hand), I’m cashing in my shot at Lockdown Fanatic, and you’d better be ready, otherwise I’m going to tear you apart!

McManus laughs menacingly, as he drops the European Title across Fanatic and holds his arms in the air, when suddenly a bright white light hits and nothing is visible for a few moments, as a hush falls over the arena. Foot-steps can then be heard, as still nothing can be seen. A figure can be seen in the shadows as the speakers being crackling....

RJ: Who is this?

The speakers continue to crackle as 'It's an Omen' can be heard mixed in between something else...

MW: It's gotta be Chaos?!

??: Your time will soon end, James.

He spoke of it, he proclaimed it....

Now i will destroy it.

A huge explosion goes off at the top of the ramp as the bright white light fades. The lights return and the camera focuses on a mask on top of the ramp?

RJ: What does all this mean?

MW: I don't know, 'Arj, but Chaos isn't happy with McManus?

McManus slides out of the ring, walking up the ramp and stopping to pick up the mask. He stares at it intently as Lockdown heads to a commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:50 pm

(TGA is walking down the hallways of 6wF with his TAW World Championship around his waist. He's smiling and appears to have his spring back in his step after the defeats of recent weeks. Jack Reynolds approaches...)

JR: Hey TGA, I was wondering if I could grab an interview with you? Keith didn't seem so keen on speaking about last week.

(TGA smirks as soon as Keith Leone's name is mentioned.)

TGA: Sure, fire away.

JR: Well, do you feel that you've cemented your place at the top of the company?

TGA: Of course I have. Even last night before the match Leone was talking about how everyone runs their mouth's when we're not in the ring. He also said that he could back himself up and that I was... ignorant? Was that the word he used Jack?

JR: Erm, I think it was.

TGA: I'm sure it was. Last night wasn't just a battle of ego's, it was a chance for me to shut up all of my recent doubters. I've not been on the top of my game recently- too many slip ups and the sharks around this place thought they could smell my blood. That's why I had to prove that I am still king. No sneaky roll-ups and just managing to keep Leone down for a measly 3 seconds. No... I wanted to show everyone that I can really hurt him. I didn't just beat Keith Leone last night- I humiliated him. In fact, I'm really surprised he's even bothered to come to work today.

You see he's one to talk down to everyone around him, but he never seems to do anything to make everyone look up to him. That's why I'm better than him. Sure he'll whine on about how successful he was in 6CW, but who really cares? If we chucked some half-witted, second-rate buffoon like Marshall Murdoch into that company I'm sure he'd boast just as good a record. The truth is 6CW never reached the bar 6wF set; that's not me being big-headed, just being honest. They gave it their best shot, but they sucked in the end. Just because Leone's got his hands on a belt in 6wF doesn't mean that he deserves it. Hell, I bet Danny's regretting his choice already.

JR: Speaking of Team 6wF, you flat-out refused to join McGraw. Do you still stand by your decision?

TGA: Whole-heartedly. I've spoke repeatedly about how I am loyal to 6wF; I'll put my body on the line 100 times over to keep this company going. But I have no loyalty, or even liking, of Danny McGraw. If anyone's a cancer to this federation then it's him. He's the type of guy who'd piss on his own kids if it meant getting ahead in life.

JR: Who's gonna want to go near it if it's just sprayed piss all over children?

(TGA looks completely baffled at Jack. It takes a second for him to clock on where the misunderstanding has came from.)

TGA: No Jack. Ahead. One word... (Muttered) Where's RJ when you want him?

JR: Huh?

TGA: Never mind. But I have no intention whatsoever of joining McGraw and his band of merry men. Especially when it now has someone so weak as Keith Leone as its first member. To be honest, Steel doesn't exactly set anyone's world alight, next it'll be Cobra and then another 6CW reject. If you want my opinion, any wrestler worth his salt should avoid that match like the plague. Like I said last night, it's a pissing contest between two guys in suits who don't have the balls to meet each other in the ring. if they want this sorted for good, grow a pair and settle in like real men.

JR: Rolling around a ring in tight shorts?

(TGA fakes a laugh before shoving Reynolds into a nearby wall. The smack of his back and his head making contact can be heard even by the camera.)

TGA: Hilarious Jack... Now you wanna continue this interview or take a trip to the hospital?

JR: Continue... So another development last week was that before Survival you'll be taking on The Saint in a rematch for the TAW World Title. Only this time Marshall Murdoch will be special referee and Chris Patricks and Cobra will be special enforcers.

TGA: Yeah, that's a recipe for one smooth-running match up. But I couldn't give a monkeys who's refereeing the match as long as it's called straight down the line. Would I rather have a 6wF referee calling it? Probably not. Marshall might be an arse-licking SOB, but he's not going to be intimidated as easily by the Saint. Maybe that's a good thing. In the past, people with power have cowered too quickly at anyone who looks like they might hit them. We had Cassius Zhi off his rocker a few months ago and everything was going his way, now it's The Saint's turn to abuse for attention.

We've had several match ups since I've got back and I'm standing here today as World Champion. That isn't going to change. This isn't the result of any bloody conspiracy either! This is the result of years of hard work, determination and skill. Saint might not want to say it, but he knows I'm the toughest opponent he's going to face in this company. If all The Saint wanted was a world title he'd chase after the weakest world champion we've had for a while- Leone. But what is really driving Saint is revenge. He can't stand that I've beaten him and he wants to put an end to it. Well tough luck, 'cause that ain't happening.

JR: Well The Saint is without a match again tonight, but you take on the impressive Lucas Takeo.

TGA: Yeah, the kid's got some form hasn't he? There's a buzz about him, guys in the back are starting to worry when they think they'll have to come up against him.

JR: Do you fear him? There's already been some comparisons to Nemesis, who we know you had an interesting past with.

TGA: I don't fear Takeo, no. And I don't see the comparisons with Nemesis. Not yet anyway. You see Nemesis was an absolute monster, he had everyone quaking in their boots when they stepped up against him. He wasn't just a flavour of the month though, Nemesis managed to stay on top of his game for what seemed like an eternity. Takeo hasn't done that yet. Yes he's impressively chokeslammed a few of the greatest guys to step into a 6wF ring, but what has he really achieved?

I'm happy that everyone's talking about him, he strikes me as a kind of guy who has the potential to go far. I'm not scared of taking anyone on. I said it last week and I don't want to have to keep on repeating myself. I am better than every single individual in this company. Hell, I'm probably the best wrestler in the country at this moment. I'm going to beat Lucas Takeo this week and I'm not going to get chokeslammed by him.

JR: Well you let your guard down after your match last week

(TGA shoots Reynolds a deathly stare.)

TGA: That's because after the two champions go head-to-head and refrain from any dirty tricks, you don't expect one of the guys to kick off after the match. Yes I beat Leone, but why can't he just accept that? On any other day I probably would have kicked his ass all the way to hell and back. But last week I had already proved I was a better wrestler, I didn't need any post-match drama. Tongiht after the match, if Takeo even dares anything, I will have no hesitations in laying him out and showing him up for what he is. Whilst the rest of 6wF is shaking in fear of Lucas Takeo, I'm shaking with excitement of putting him in his place.

TGA walks off leaving before Reynolds can say anything else.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Alex Walker is shown in his office as James McManus bursts in...

AW: Can i help you?

JM: You're damn right. You heard me out there, i want my title shot, and i want it next week.

Walker steps up from behind his desk...

AW: You know what? Fine. Have it. But, this little issue you have with whatever you did to Chaos. It seems to me that it's not quite been put to bed. So here's what i'm going to do, you get your title match, but it won't be just you versus The Fanatic. It's going to be a triple threat match between you, The Fanatic and Chaos.

*Crowd Pop*

AW: I hope for your sake, this little episode gets some closure, cause Chaos doesn't seem happy.

JM: Fine, but i will win. That pathetic, so called true prophet knows full well that i'll take him out again. It will be my pleasure to put him, and that idiot Fanatic on the shelf.

McManus turns to walk off...

AW: Oh one last thing, James....Next time you barge into my office, i'll make sure you never see another title shot whilst i walk these halls, you got that?

McManus snarls and heads out of the office.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Match 3

2 on 1 Handicap match

Dopant Zero vs Vortex

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown, and we have quite frankly a disgraceful match up next here on Lockdown.

MW: What the hell are you talking about RJ?!

RJ: The 2nd time in two weeks that Dopant Zero are given a handicap match, this time a 2 on 1 contest rather than the 3 v 2 last week.

MW: Vortex seemed to handle them alright last week RJ.

RJ: He was riding the crest of the wave, he had a lot of anger built up, it was all adrenaline. It was a super human effort, that is the sort of thing that is impossible to pull off twice in a row.

“Shook ones” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as the 6WF Tag Team Champions Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagurama stride out onto the stage. They stand either side of the centre of the stage holding their tag belts aloft before walking down the ramp. Yagurama steps over the top rope, whilst Nogami slides in.

MW: What a tag team these two are, no-one has got close to them since they arrived in 6WF.

RJ: Which is why it is even more unfair that Vortex has to face them in a 2 on 1 handicap match.

“Breathe” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as a plume of green smoke exudes out onto the ramp. Vortex walks out through the smoke, he is snarling and staring down at Dopant Zero. He walks to the ring, slapping a few of the fans hands.

RJ: This crowd has certainly warmed to him over the recent months...

MW: Well maybe one of them wants to be his tag partner?!

Vortex stands, staring across at Dopant Zero. The bell is about to ring when the camera pans up to the top of the ramp where The Consultant is stood. He walks out in wrestling gear and nods at Vortex who looks confused. The Consultant strolls to the ring, stepping in.

MW: What the hell is he doing?!

RJ: I just can’t believe he’s back!

Consultant speaks to the ref who nods his head, Consultant stands on the apron...

RJ: We’ve got a tag match on our hands! Consultant will team with Vortex!

MW: This really isn’t a good idea...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Nogami locks up with Vortex and it is the former Freeweight champion who uses his power advantage to force Nogami back towards the corner. The tag champ responds by driving Vortex’s head into the turnbuckle continually, he then steps back before going for a running dropkick but Vortex dodges.

Nogami crashes hard into the corner, he slowly gets to his feet and turns around into the path of Vortex who fires off a series of big punches. He then launches Nogami out across the ring, nailing a side slam on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Nogami kicks out, Vortex clambers onto him and quickly starts pummelling away on the head of Nogami until the ref steps in. Vortex hauls him up, hitting a couple of headbutts before lifting Nogami onto his shoulders. He walks around the ring, grinning at the fans before dropping the tag champ with a Samoan drop. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Vortex carrying on from where he left off last week!

MW: Showing some supreme power at the moment.

Vortex rolls Nogami onto his front before dropping a couple of knees into the back, he then applies a full nelson hold. Nogami slowly gets to his feet and Vortex connects with a big Full Nelson slam. He covers once more.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Nogami again gets the shoulder up, Vortex lifts him up and whips him to the corner. He runs in hitting a big splash, he starts pummelling away on Nogami. The Consultant tags in, Vortex turns around in confusion.

MW: He wasn’t expecting that.

The Consultant mouths “Trust me” before stepping past Vortex who leaves the ring reluctantly. Consultant hits a succession of shoulder thrusts into the ribs followed by a clothesline when Nogami walks out of the corner.

Consultant drags up Nogami, he puts him onto his shoulders but Nogami elbows his way out of the hold. The Consultant spins around and Nogami knocks him down with a Tornado kick. He quickly hooks the leg.

RJ: Not what The Consultant wanted.

MW: He should never have made the tag in the first place!

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Nogami drags The Consultant to the corner where he makes the tag to Tsukasa Yagurama. Yagurama runs in hitting a big splash, Nogami follows this up with a running dropkick. Consultant walks forward straight into a spinebuster from Yagurama, who makes the cover.

The Consultant kicks out, Yagurama gets to his feet and hits a couple of elbow drops down into the face. He then waits for The Consultant to rise before nailing a belly to belly suplex. He rolls up to his feet and this time walks straight into an avalanche belly to belly suplex!

Vortex attempts to get into the ring but the ref steps in, this allows Nogami to quickly enter the ring nailing a flying dropkick on The Consultant who is held up by Yagurama. Nogami leaves the ring as the ref turns around, Yagurama nonchalantly tags in Nogami to loud boos.

Yagurama drags up The Consultant and hits a powerslam, Nogami then flies off the top rope hitting a moonsault! He covers.

MW: Superb team work from the tag champions!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Nogami drags up The Consultant, he reels off a series of vicious roundhouse kicks up into the gut followed by a spin kick to the head. Consultant collapses forward across the top rope, Nogami runs off the ropes nailing an amazing over the top rope tiger feint kick. He steps into the ring and then nails a bakatare sliding kick. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

The Consultant kicks out, Nogami whips him hard into the corner where he follows up with a running kick to the head. The Consultant slumps down, Nogami tags in, he and Yagurama start beating down on The Consultant.

Again Vortex attempts to step in but the referee is over quickly, which allows the beat down to continue much to Vortex’s consternation. Yagurama lifts up The Consultant, nailing a backbreaker, Nogami then hits a running dropkick before leaving the ring. Cover.

RJ: The ref should be trying to stop that double teaming, not Vortex’s interference!

MW: Shut up RJ!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Yagurama waits for The Consultant to rise, he throws a groggy clothesline that Yagurama easily ducks. He then nails a German suplex. Consultant staggers up to his feet and walks straight into a huge spear!

RJ:Someone stop this please!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

The Consultant kicks out. Yagurama lifts him up and walks close to the corner of Vortex, where he hits a Japanese shoulder-breaker on The Consultant. He rolls up and the tag champ hits a Japanese thunder bomb on The Consultant. Vortex goes to step in but again the ref is over and forces him out of the ring.

Yagurama tags in Nogami, he goes up to the top rope.

RJ: KUNAI POWERBOMB...

MW: NOGAMI SPLASH!

Ref: 1.......................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Dopant Zero win it!

RJ: The Consultant should never have been involved in that.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:54 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the backstage area where Jack Reynolds is seen roving around. Suddenly the entrance doors open and Keith Leone walks through the doors, his hood up and kitbag over his shoulder. Leone tries to brush past Reynolds, but Reynolds quickly follows.

JR: Keith, Keith, can I get a few words on what happened last week in your match?

Leone: I’m not in the mood right now Jack, go pester some other crowd pleaser.

Leone speeds up his walk to get away from the reporter, but again Reynolds walks faster to keep up with Leone.

JR: But Keith, the people want to know; the IWC wants to know, heck, I want to know, what happened out there?

Leone:…

Leone remains silent and continues to walk as Reynolds looks slightly desperate at the camera. Suddenly Reynolds seems to suck in some air, clearly trying to build courage.

JR: Keith, why didn’t you do what you said you could do so easily and how did you lose to TGA?

Suddenly Leone stops in his tracks, and Reynolds has a slight look of relief on his face. That look of relief suddenly turns to fear though as he notices Leone remain perfectly still for a few moments, before then looking up with a snarl on his face.

Leone: You want to know why I lost at Lockdown to the dinosaur. Is that what you’re willing to risk your own well-being for? Because I’ll tell you now Jack, this isn’t a smart alleyway to go down. I lost at Lockdown for one reason, and one reason alone, because I screwed up. I let myself get distracted by other matters, I allowed myself to start to let the magnitude of the match go to my head and I gave TGA too long to fight. He may be a dinosaur, but he’s still a 6WF wrestler, if he wasn’t able to capitalise on these faults, he shouldn’t be here, but in no way does that make him better than me. All it proves is that at Lockdown he had more focus than me, and all it’s done in the long run is made me one pissed off World Champion.

Reynolds: But Keith, even with a screw up, a submission victory is a fairly decisive…

As Reynolds goes to finish off his sentence Leone grabs him by the collar, and pulls him closer to his face, as Reynolds fear grows larger.

Leone: Jack, I’ve known you for a long time. We go back to 6CW, you’ve seen me fighting Genesis almost single handed, and you know exactly how dangerous I get when I’m angry. For your health’s sake, I strongly suggest you change your line of questioning, before I’m in the same kind of trouble Saint managed to find himself in.

Leone then releases his grip and backs away as Reynolds looks flustered but tries to compose himself.

Reynolds: Ok…um… oh yeah… Last week Danny McGraw signed you to Team 6WF for the inter-GM match at Survival. Why did you turn your back on 6CW and do you think you can co-exist in Team 6WF?

Leone: Congratulations, you live to annoy for another day. I signed for Team 6WF solely due to my undying hatred for Alex Walker. Now that may seem like sour grapes to some people, but when you look back in history for even a second, you can see my point. Walker made my life a misery, hurt a lot of people, tried to and ultimately succeeded in running a successful company into the ground, and to top it all off, walked away with a fat wad of cash in his pocket and a smile on his face. The fact he isn’t behind bars is a travesty of justice in the legal sense if nothing else. McGraw clearly is an intelligent parasite, and came to me with the offer of putting the boot into Walker once again. With that said though, I’ve made sure that McGraw knows that I neither trust nor respect him for that matter; I’m only this for my personal amusement. I’d rather see both McGraw and Walker receive their walking papers from this company, but if I can’t have both, I’ll take just crushing ones spirit for now. As regards to my team, so far I have one name to go off of, Lex Hart. Now if there is indeed anyone who I can hold as much distain for as Alex Walker, it would be Lex, so that’s not a good start. Lex though, much like McGraw, is smart enough to realise that I’m not someone to be messed with, so I trust he will be able to stay out of my way, and if he isn’t, well then that’s his problem.

JR: Also in regards to that match, your only known opponent at the moment is a man who you’ve been associated with a lot in the past few weeks, Geoff Steel, what do you make of that?

Leone: It’s known that Geoff and I have a colourful past. We’ve beaten the hell out of each other in Hardcore matches at the bottom of PPV cards and headlined others in battles over the World Title. Geoff is one of the few men who I do respect in this business, and him kicking the hell out of Hero for these past few weeks has only made me gain more for him. At Survival though, I’m not going to let any kind feelings I have get in the way of getting the job done, whilst Geoff is on the side of Walker he is the enemy, and judging by his reaction at Lockdown, I think he is aware of that. I’ll wish Geoff the best of luck with dealing with Hero, and even in the match at Survival, but if I get the chance in the match, I will lay him out like countless times before.

JR: Well there is still a long time until Survival, and tonight you team up with Cobra to face off against Hero and Marshall Murdoch.

Leone: Oh good, I get a brand new set of competitors for the match this week with… oh no wait, it’s the same old names. We don’t we start off with Cobra, though I really don’t know what to say anymore. With Cobra it’s definitely a sense of good thing and then bad thing, good thing; you’ve proven your loyalty time and time again over the past few weeks, and I trust that you’ll be watching my back in this match. Bad thing; you’ve proven time and time again that although you’re close to the top, you just aren’t there anymore. Take last week, you didn’t lose at Lockdown, but you weren’t very close to winning either, you were the “other guy” in the match, the guy filling out the numbers. What I hope this does for you now though, is fire you up some more, get some venom in your fangs, and heck, if the thought of beating the hell out of Murdoch again doesn’t do it, I don’t know what will. Naturally, we will then move on to Marshall himself, the thorn in my side for the past however many weeks. Now yes, you did win last week, and as usual it was through questionable circumstances, and I’m sure you more than anyone enjoyed watching my match last week as well, but remember that as pissed off as Cobra will be; I’m at a whole other level. You can get whatever favours you want from McGraw, you can be a referee even to try and get some respect, but remember that there is still a receipt out there waiting for you. You still have to pay the price for all of the sneak attacks against me, and right about now I think I need punching bag. Oh and just one other thing to remind you of before our match, before you do something stupid like trying to injure me with brass knuckles or a chair or something, just remember that your puppeteer McGraw has made a big investment with me as part of his team, and I’m sure he wouldn’t be happy with you if anything was to go awry. Then finally we have the partner, the chief coward of 6WF, Anti-Hero. Now it wouldn’t be a lie to say that the thought of you getting super-kicked by Nay Bother last week doesn’t make me feel slightly better inside, but then in the same breath I just remember you pushing the fan, and all of my bile and hatred seems to come flooding back in. You think of yourself as the man going against the system, the rebel of 6WF, when all you are is the scum at the bottom of the 6WF pond. It takes a coward to not face up to your opponent in this industry, but it takes a special kind of spineless weakling to hit a fan, someone who isn’t even signed up to fight. At some point Hero, you’ll have to stop running and face up to your punishments, and for a long time people thought it was going to be Geoff to do it, but after Lockdown, he’s going to have to make do with whatever I leave him. The newest Church reunion is going to have as sad and pathetic an ending as the original, with the two of you realising just how far from the pinnacle of the 6WF Mountain you really are. Now Jack, this interview is done.

Keith Leone turns and walks away, and Jack Reynolds goes to speak one again, but thinks better of it before walking away himself as the camera fades to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:55 pm

RJ: Folks, we are just moments away from the return of a 6WF Icon…

MW: Oh great….

RJ: The once great Finlay makes his return tonight, taking on Scorpion in a rivalry that has bubbled away over the last few weeks, lets take you back to last week when Finlay made the challenge…

A video plays showing Finlay stood on the ramp….
Finlay, who is still stood on the entrance ramp, picks up a mic

F: ‘You know what kid, you continue to impress me, you continue to show me that whilst you can talk the talk, you sure as hell can’t walk the walk, and it’s impressive that someone with as much bluster and bullshit as you continues to believe all the nonsense you spout without being able to back it up!’

S: ‘Enough of that alky! I’m sick of your constant interference and ramblings. I’m sick of your constant pandering to these fans and how you think you can take my spot! So how about we stop the talking and I shut you up once and for all!

F: ‘Are you challenging me?’

S: ‘Well done, even your booze filled mind can work that one out then? Yes I’m challenging you, next week... me versus you, and I’ll show all these morons how much of a legend you really are!

F: ‘Well Scorps, I’ve never backed down from a fight in my life, and I’m sure as hell not going to back away from this one! (Crowd pop)

Because my names Finlay! (The crowd join in) And I love to fight!

‘Mad Dog Coll’ plays out as Finlay leaves the stage, leaving Scorpion smirking in the ring.

RJ: ‘Wow that’s huge! Next week on Lockdown Legends Club inductee Finlay makes his long awaited return to action as he faces Scorpion!’

MW: I can’t believe they’ve allowed this.

RJ: Why not? Let the man fight! Anyway, earlier today our cameras caught up with Finlay and his preperations!

The camera cuts backstage…

Backstage the camera shows a close up of the gym door and bursts inside. On a seat inside Finlay is sitting with this head in his hands praying.

Finlay:
Dear Lord,
Bless me Tonight on my return
Give me the will to be strong,
The Strength to be great,
The determination to succeed,
The toughness to overcome pain,

Allow me courage in the face of fear
Watch over my shoulder as I do battle with demons
Both Inside and outside the ring.
Let me Fight till I drop,
And put on a show.

And Finally Dear Lord,
Let me distribute the Lords justice on Scorpion.

Amen.

Finlay looks up into the camera with a wry smile on his face, his knee is twitching nervously, he takes a deep breath composing himself.

Finlay: You'll never understand how much this means to me Scorpion, the chance to redeem myself, the chance to prove that I deserve to be a 6WF Legend, the chance to show each and every single fan who cheers for me and this company that i'm here to stay and I won't go down without a fight. My belly is rumbling, my head is spinning, the magnitude of whats coming down the line tonight might be lost on you Scorpion but it's not lost on me. This is my one shot, my one opportunity.

No catchphrases, no taunts, no trash talk. The time for mind games has finished, the time for action is now. Tonight I bath in the glory of my fans. Tonight I gain 6WF's Redemption.

RJ: Are you telling me that man is not focused and ready for this?

MW: Nope. He’s a walking, talking, ticking timebomb, ‘Arj!

RJ: Ye of little faith. But we are moments away from finding out, we’ll be right back after these messages.

Lockdown heads to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Jack Reynolds stood outside the locker room of Finlay. ‘Starting Over’ by Macklemore is blaring out and Finlay can be heard singing….

Finlay: I wanna tell her I relapsed but I can’t, I just shake her hand and tell her congrats….

Reynolds tries not to laugh as he taps on the door…

Finlay: I’m just a flawed man, man I fucked up up, Like so many others I just never thought I would

Reynolds knocks on the door again but to no answer…

JR: Well we hoped to get some last words from Finlay before his match but it sounds to me like he’s getting himself focused and ready. Lets head now to Kayleigh Reed who is stood with Scorpion….

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Kayleigh Reed is stood backstage with Scorpion….

KR: Scorpion, tonight you take on the returning Finlay, your thoughts heading into this match?

Scorpion stares intently at Reed…

Scorpion: Thoughts? My thoughts are that this jokey old man should’ve stayed retired in the wilderness. Who does he think he is? He’s not a legend, he’s another geriatric has been who’s gone and made the biggest mistake of his life. He likes fighting? Fantastic, because tonight I’m going to take the fight straight to him. I’m going to put him out to pasture and kill of this ill thought out return before it gets started…

KR: Still not a fan of the comebacks then?

Scorpion: This isn’t even a comeback. Comebacks are for people like Hero who at least have some substance and history to back up their careers. Who the hell is Finlay? Some drunken Irish brawler who happened to get by on a reputation of going too far? Well tonight he won’t get the chance. He’s going up against the future. A 2 time Hardcore champion whose been held back for far too long, lumbered with the same recurring faces. The revolving door for legends is slowly stiffening up. And soon Scorpion is going to block it off once and for all and ascend to the top like I always said I would.

Finlay says he loves to fight, and that’s great news. He’s headed down a rocky road, and when I’m finished hammering the final nails in the coffin that is his career, he’ll be able to focus on fighting for his life when he hits the bottle.

Scorpion barges past Reed and heads towards the ring leaving Reed looking stunned.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:57 pm

Match 4

Scorpion vs Finlay

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, we now have singles action for you.

MW: This match marks the in-ring return of 6WF Legend, Finlay! He’s been hanging around for a few weeks now, but finally he’s getting back into the ring.

RJ: And he faces off against a man who he seems to have taken a dislike to, and vice versa, in Scorpion.

MW: Can you blame RJ? Finlay is a legend but he hasn’t been around for a while. Scorpion has been improving and improving and now Finlay is trying to ride co-tails, that ain’t right Arj!

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boo. He then walks down the ramp before sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: Scorpion certainly not happy tonight, he wants to end this thing with Finlay before it even begins.

MW: Like I said, Finlay is taking the short-cut. He’s trying to make a living off Scorpion’s name when he’s not at his level anymore. He’s a legend but he has to start at the bottom and work his way up!

“Mad dog coll” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as they await the arrival of Finlay. The camera zooms up the ramp as it shows Finlay walking out onto the stage. He is carrying a beer bottle and is visibly swaying. He walks slowly down the ramp, still swaying from side to side. He goes onto the apron, tries to step through the middle rope but falls down.

RJ: What the hell is wrong with him?

MW: He’s drunk RJ! This is disgraceful! Absolutely disgusting. This man considers himself a freaking role model?!

RJ: He’s given up drinking, that’s how he got the new contract, he proved it!

MW: Clearly he hasn’t Arj!

Finlay throws the beer bottle away and beckons for Scorpion to bring it. Scorpion laughs to himself, he calls Finlay pathetic. The Irishman puts his arms up, ready for a fight.

RJ: Thank god for that!

The referee makes the X motion with his hands, signalling for help as he stands in front of Finlay.

MW: That man needs help. What an idiot!

RJ: I guess there won’t be a match between him and Scorpion tonight.

MW: There should never be another match between these two. Finlay should never have another match in this company, he is a drunkard, he is a disgrace. He’s blown his chance RJ!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:59 pm

*Lukas Takeo is seen walking into the locker room, placing a towel over his head. Kayleigh Reed knocks on the door and starts to enter...*

Takeo: "Stop right there. Do not approach me. Ask your pointless questions from there."

*Reed stops just inside the doorway, Takeo is sitting by his locker, with the towel over his head.*

Takeo: "Go on then. What do you want Miss Reed?"

*Reed is hesitant, but asks her question*

Reed: "Mr Takeo...Lukas. How do you feel about losing last week?"

*Takeo rips the towel off his head in anger*

Takeo: "When did I lose last week? I was not pinned. I was not lying flat out on my behind after the match. Last week I destroyed Lex Hart. Former World Champion, Lex Hart. One of the biggest superstars this company has seen, Lex Hart. I lifted him high up in the air and threw his body to the floor so hard, I felt the bones in his body rattle as they hit the mat. Lets watch it. Roll the footage."

*Takeo points at Reed, who whispers...*

Reed: "Quick roll it, roll it..."

*Footage comes up on the screen for viewers and the titantron...*

Crime Lord reaches the end of the aisle and walks behind the curtain as Lex starts to recover in the ring. He manages to get to his feet but he looks very unsteady. He starts to turn round again.

RJ: TAKEO! CHOKESLAM!!!!

Takeo has slid into the ring and, when Lex turns round, he grabs him by the throat. He hoists him up into the air before dropping him hard onto the mat again. Hart is out cold on the canvas as Takeo stares down at him.

MW: He lost the match, but Lukas Takeo still making a statement!

RJ: Chokeslam for Zhi last week. And now Hart this week. Who is going to be next in line?!

*The screen and titantron go back to Reed and Takeo*

Takeo: "You see that. Devastation. Kuinshi. Chokeslammed. Cassius Zhi. Chokeslammed. Lex Hart. Chokeslammed. The Era of Darkness has well and truly started. Next question."

*Takeo looks at Reed menacingly.*

Reed: "Ok Mr Takeo. What are your thoughts on the McGraw and Walker picks last week?"

Takeo: "Did they pick me?"

*There is a pause...*

Reed: "Well no Lukas, Lex Hart, Geoff Steel and Keith Leone were all pick..."

*Takeo cuts her off mid sentence*

Takeo: "I do not care then. Next question."

*Reed takes a pause before revealing her next question. Takeo is looking agitated sitting at his locker.*

Reed: "This week Mr Takeo you face the TAW World Champion. "The Godsent Angel" himself, TGA! Your thoughts?"

*Takeo rises from his seat and begins to pace across the locker room, from side to side.*

Takeo: "TGA. A true legend of 6WF. I sat at home and watched his return on Lockdown. The 6WF universe erupted, and a buzz was created around the place. Big things were expected. But over the coming months, TGA proved he no longer had it. He couldn't win the World Title. He couldn't recapture his old form. Now he stands before you with a belt brought back by that crony Abe Abercorn, and Alex Walker. The TAW World Title? Couldn't even regain the proper World Title in this company."

*Takeo laughs a little to himself.*

Takeo: "Nonetheless you are still technically a "World Champion", TGA. "The Godsent Angel." I have chokeslammed former Champions in the form of Cassius Zhi and Lex Hart. Now it is time I proved I can take down a current "World Champion". I will chokeslam you TGA. I will make you fear me. You say, "I don't see the comparisons with Nemesis. Not yet anyway." I will not be remembered as being like Nemesis, TGA. Nemesis will be remembered for being like Lukas Takeo. I will become the most dominant superstar this company has ever seen. The Era of Darkness has begun my friend. This week. Friday night. You become the next victim."

*Takeo walks over to the camera, as Reed backs away.*

Takeo: "It's my time now. There is nothing anybody in this company can do to stop me."

*Takeo pushes the camera out of the way as he exits his locker room and walks down the hallway...*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:00 pm

Zach Corchia is stood backstage with Johnny Goldman...

JG: Not a good couple of weeks for us, huh?

ZC: Nah man, not at all. But we can pull this back, we just need to get out heads together, sort out getting noticed and get our foot on that ladder?

JG: Yeah, and you know what, i think i have the perfect idea...

ZC: Yeah, whats that?

JG: Survival! Get ourselves on one of those teams, get ourselves noticed, get another shot at those tag titles...

Corchia smiles...

ZC: You know what, that ain't a half bad idea....

Corchia and Goldman huddle together as the camera fades out.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 pm

RJ: ‘Huge match next up here on Lockdown as Max Adamson takes on Nay Bother, with the freeweight title on the line!

MW: ‘This is undoubtedly the biggest test that Nay has had to face so far in his reign!’

“Lonely boy” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage, Clarissa on his arm. Adamson then motions a title belt around his waist as he climbs into the ring, with Clarissa clapping him on the outside before Max motions for her to sit down, which she does, taking a seat by the timekeeper.

“I fought the law” plays and the crowd’s reaction changes to big cheers as Nay Bother walks out onto the stage with the 6WF Freeweight Title wrapped around his waist. He strides down the ring, slapping the fans hands and slides in under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and salutes the fans, before turning to face Adamson and holding the title high in the air. The two go nose to nose and Adamson can be heard saying ‘are you scared?’ The referee however gets in between the two, pushing them into opposite corners.

The referee takes the title belt from Nay, and shows it to both competitors before holding it aloft to the crowd and the bell rings!

RJ: ‘Here we go!’

Max is first out of the blocks as he runs at Nay, taking him down with a big clothesline, he doesn’t allow Nay to rise as he drives his knee into Nay’s gut, Max then clubs Nay’s back a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the corner turnbuckle

RJ: ‘Impressive start from Adamson’

MW: ‘It’s the experience factor Arj, Max has much more big match experience and he’s making it count’

Nay hits the turnbuckle with a thud and he stumbles into a big back body drop from Max, Max quickly dives into the cover

1....2..kick out!

Max gets quickly back to work on Nay as he hits a couple of hard right hands, not allowing Nay to rise, before the referee pulls him away.

This allows Nay a moment’s break and he rises to his feet, and he manages to duck under an onrushing Adamson clothesline before hitting a picture perfect dropkick which knocks Adamson off his feet!

Nay picks Adamson up off the canvas and plants him straight back down with an impaler ddt:

1.....2.kick out!

Nay lifts Adamson up and nails a suplex, before swivelling his hips and hitting another one!

MW: ‘Going for the hat trick!’

The crowd pop as Nay hits the third consecutive suplex, Nay quickly jumps up and runs to the ropes before jumping off the middle rope into a rotating leg drop!

RJ: ‘Great athleticism from the champ!’

1.........2.....kick out!

Max gets the shoulder up at the last second, and Nay picks him and whips him into the corner before running at him and hitting a knee straight into Adamson’s jaw. He goes to follow this up with a running bulldog, however when Nay is in midair Max manages to push him away and Nay slams down to the canvas!

Nay slowly rises and is met with a german suplex, Max goes for a second ... and then a third!

MW: Anything Nay can do...

Max doesn’t release the hold and instead bridges into a cover:

1......2.........Kick out!

Max drags Nay to his feet and takes him into the corner, where he hits a sick looking Russian leg sweep into the corner, with Nay’s head bouncing off the turnbuckle, Nay falls to the canvas as Max drops his elbow across Nay’s chest

1......2....Kick Out!

RJ: ‘Great resilience from Faith there’

Max picks Nay up by his hair and shouts ‘it’s over!’ before winking at Clarissa and lifting Nay up

MW: ‘Adamson thinking Cyclone here’

RJ: ‘He slipped out!’

MW: ‘School boy!’

MW: ‘He kicked out!’

Just as Adamson had Nay in position for the Cyclone (F5), Nay managed to escape as Max spun him round and then rolls him up for a near fall.

Both men rise to their feet at about the same time before Nay hits a pele kick! He points to the corner turnbuckle to great cheers before climbing to the top...

RJ: ‘Leap of Faith time?’

MW: ‘No!’

The crowd break into boos as Adamson rises to the feet and runs into the ropes causing Nay to crotch himself on the top turnbuckle.

Adamson clambers up to the top rope and carefully positions himself and Nay into position...

RJ: ‘Superplex!!!’

MW: ‘Watch the referee!’

Flashbulbs go off all around the arena as Max hits the superplex off the top rope, however Nay’s foot catches the referee in the face, the referee doesn’t go down but clutches his face as Max rises to his feet first, readying himself for the gore.

MW: ‘Where’s she going?’

The crowd boo as Clarissa rises from her position at ringside and grabs the freeweight title, she grabs Max’s foot as he is waiting for Nay to rise and slides the title into the ring

C: ‘Use this hun...’

Max looks down at the title belt before picking it up to great boos, he ponders for a second before throwing the belt to the outside.

Max: ‘Stay out of this, I don’t need your help’

Clarissa walks away a look of shock and disappointment in her eyes. Max turns back around...

RJ: ‘Superkick!’

The referee who has now slightly recovered, crawls into the cover

1...............2...................................3!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd cheer as ‘I Fought the Law’ blasts out as Nay has his hand raised and is handed back the title before exiting the ring, as Max slowly stirs to sit up and just glares at Clarissa.

RJ: ‘Great win for Nay there, but what the hell is going on there?’

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm

McGraw is standing backstage when The Consultant suddenly marches up to him.

The Consultant: You saw that I take it?!

McGraw looks up at him unimpressed.

McGraw: What can I do for you Charlie?

The Consultant swears under his breath before staring at McGraw again.

The Consultant: I am calling in a favour. A favour that I think you owe me Danny. A favour I think you will grant.

McGraw laughs at him.

McGraw: Why do you think that? I see you are making waves here without my help.

The Consultant: You know, you're right. Maybe you will grant this favour because you are a twisted son of a bitch.

McGraw looks shocked at this but The Consultant continues before he can interrupt.

The Consultant: We know how you like your circus acts Danny. First Zhi and now Murdoch. How about we add my good self in the mix. Next week.....The Consultancy versus Dopant Zero.

McGraw looks at him and scoffs.

McGraw: You mean Vortex....and you?! A 50 year old man going against the tag team champions?!

The Consultant ignores him and carries on speaking.

The Consultant: And if Dopant Zero lose, then The Consultancy get a shot at the titles at Survival.

McGraw laughs again.

McGraw: IF you survive next week! Face it Charlie, you aren't a wrestler. What the hell do you think you are going to achieve?!

The Consultant: I will have my revenge Danny.

McGraw looks at him and sees that he is deadly serious. He then places a hand on the managers shoulder.

McGraw: Alright.....you got your match.

The Consultant smirks before walking away from McGraw. Danny shakes his head and stares at the ceiling.

McGraw: What does the old fool think he is playing at?

He shakes his head again as the camera pans away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:03 pm

The camera heads backstage to show Max Adamson and Clarissa having a heated exchange...

MA: What the hell was that, Clar? You want me to be successful or not?

Clarissa: What the hell, Max?! I was just trying to help! Don't YOU wanna be successful?

MA: You know damn well i do, but i'm not gonna take the cowardly way out like others do. I wanna show Nay Bother that i'm the real damn deal. Not some cheap win. If i;m gonna win the world title here i need to be taken seriously, not having my damn girlfriend win for me....

Clarissa: Talk about ungrateful...

MA: It's not ungrateful. Look at the history, how many champs have got there through cheating? A lot. I'm not gonna be one of those. I'm gonna do it the Max Adamson way. You cost me my shot tonight, so you better think of a way to get me another shot, or it's going to a long year for the both of us.

Clarissa storms off leaving Max looking frustrated.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Match 6

Abe Abercorn & Mr Kenty vs Mike Hill & Kenji Hidari

RJ: Big tag team action up next here on Lockdown.

MW: Can’t wait for this one RJ! So many talented competitors in this match, different styles certainly and lot of animosity.

RJ: Certainly is Michael, and this animosity dates back from a long time ago!

MW: You’ve got Abe Abercorn teaming with the exciting Mr Kenty up against Mike Hill and Kenji Hidari!

“The essence” hits and the crowd boo as Kenji Hidari walks out onto the stage, he is looking supremely focused as he sprints down to the ring. He leaps onto the apron and then steps in through the middle rope.

RJ: This man seems to have become embroiled in a feud with Abe Abercorn, which is unsurprising considering the different outlooks they have on how to win wrestling matches.

MW: Let’s not forget though, Hidari has also had issues with Kenty and his tag partner for tonight Mike Hill back in 6CW.

“The next big thing” blares out and the booing continues as Mike Hill strides out onto the stage. He then proceeds to swagger down the ramp, laughing to himself as the crowd boo. Hill springboards into the ring.

RJ: You want to talk about issues, you could really see the hatred that exists between Mr Kenty and Mike Hill during the past wekk.

MW: RJ, Hill touched a nerve with Kenty. The cool customer blew his top in the week and that is exactly what Mike Hill wanted to happen.

“Carry on wayward son” blazes out and the crowd are certainly united in their cheers for the arrival of 6WF Veteran Abe Abercorn. The Northern Irishman walks out onto the stage, he nods to the fans before striding down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Abe slides into the ring.

RJ: You can only admire the bravery of Abercorn from last week, he was in a 3 on 1 handicap match for a while but didn’t give in.

MW: That was luck, nothing more, nothing less. He can have no complaints tonight if he takes a loss, it is an even playing field.

“Turn up the trouble” blares out and the crowd pop loudly as the lights dim, a silver microphone descends from the rooftops.

Ladies and Gentleman, I hail from Buckinghamshire, England and weigh in at 230lbs...I am MR KENTY.....................KENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

The lights come back and Kenty grins to the fans. He then strides down the ramp before sliding under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet and glares at Hill.

RJ: There’s that animosity already coming to the fore.

MW: Kenty needs to keep his head screwed on here, if he lets his temper get the better of him, he will lose this match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Hill starts off in the ring for his team, he smirks at Kenty but Abercorn steps in front, taking up the mantle for his team. Abe and Hill lock-up, Abe is placed into a side headlock by Hill but Abe transitions around into an armbar hold. Hill counters with an arm drag takedown.

Abercorn rolls up to his feet, Mike Hill hits him with an inverted atomic drop and then runs off the ropes but Abercorn leaps up and nails Hill with the Border Town Takedown!

MW: Wow!

RJ: What a spear from Abercorn! Big move early on!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Mike Hill drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Abercorn gets to his feet and drops a couple of elbow drops down into the chest. He gets up to his feet, then waits for Hill to rise. He fires off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest, he then makes the tag to Mr Kenty.

He runs in and knocks Hill down in the corner with a big clothesline. Kenty grins before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a running facewash on Hill. He drags him away from the corner and makes the cover.

Kenty leaps up to his feet to a loud cheer from the crowd, he waits for Hill to rise before lifting a knee up into the stomach. He hits a 2nd knee into the gut before running off the ropes, connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

RJ: Are you sure it was a wise plan from Hill to stoke that fire inside of Kenty?

MW: Of course it was RJ! That hot-headedness will cost him at some point, maybe not tonight.

Kenty drags Mike Hill up to his feet, he places him into an armbar hold before making the tag to Abe Abercorn. Abe takes over, keeping the armbar locked in before throwing Hill down with a Northern Lights suplex. Mike Hill rolls up to his feet and Abe knocks him down with a big lariat. He hooks the leg.

Hill again kicks out, Abercorn waits for him to rise before placing him onto his shoulders. He hits an airplane spin, he drops Hill down and he stumbles around. Abe hits a boot to the stomach then follows up with a DDT! He again covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Hill not even getting a look in at the moment!

Abe gets to his feet and tags in Kenty, stepping out of the ring. Kenty lifts up Mike Hill and puts him onto his shoulders nailing a rolling fireman’s carry slam. Hill stumbles up, Kenty hits an inverted backbreaker. Instead of covering, He waits for Hill to rise before running in towards him but Hill counters with a spinning heel kick.

MW: Kenty trying one move too many!

Hill stays down for a moment before finally kipping up to his feet. He looks down at Kenty before proceeding to brutally stomp away on his rival’s head until the ref steps in. Hill then waits for Kenty to rise before hitting a snap powerslam. He covers.

Mike Hill lifts up Kenty, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but Kenty blocks and elbows his way out. He makes the tag to Abercorn, he steps into the ring and runs at Hill but he counters, taking Abe down with a drop toe hold. Hill waits for him to rise, hitting a boot to the gut followed by a corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Hill tags in Kenji Hidari, he steps in past Hill and immediately hauls up Abercorn. He does connect with the belly to belly suplex, Abercorn rolls away into the corner. He pulls himself up using the ropes.

Hidari runs in and leaps into the air, connecting with an amazing leaping double knee into the face. Abe slumps down and Kenji runs in hitting a hesitation dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Kenji drags up Abercorn and then drills him into the canvas with a brainbuster. He makes the tag to Mike Hill, who goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Mike Time!

Abercorn gets the shoulder up, Mike Hill waits for Abe to rise before knocking him down with a clothesline. Hill goes to the outside, Abe rises and he flies off, hitting a springboard hurracanrana. He re-tags Kenji Hidari, who himself goes up top...

MW: Epic Moonsault!

RJ: Hill and Hidari flying around the ring!

Kenji drags up Abercorn, Hidari nails a big tornado kick on Abercorn. He lifts him up and sets up for an Island driver but Abe drops down the back and nails the country roads.

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

Hidari gets the shoulder up, Abe lifts him up and goes for the DVD but Hidari back drops him down. Abe rolls to his feet, Hidari nails a big German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Kenji waits for Abe to rise, he lines up Genshin but Abe counters with a Northern Lights suplex once more. Kenji rolls up...

MW:DVD!

Ref: 1......................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: He gets it! Abercorn wins!

MW: Big win for Abe over Hidari!

RJ: Crowd certainly happy with that result!

Kenty steps into the ring, he hugs Abe and then holds his arm high in the air. Abe goes towards the corner and climbs to the 2nd rope to salute the fans, Kenty watches on as Mike Hill sneaks up behind him and rolls him up!

Hill keeps Kenty down for the 3 count before quickly rolling away. Kenty leaps to his feet angrily, Hill grins back!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Cassius Zhi is shown pacing back and fore his dimly lit locker room in anxious anticipation. He has a steaming green tea in one hand whilst the other caresses the base of his skull and neck. Cassius takes a nervous gulp of his tea, glancing over the rim of the cup and through the steam at the beaten up locker rested against the wall. He pauses with the cup held to his lip, transfixed at the locker with its door ajar and contents emptied. Zhi takes his hand away from the nape of his neck and slowly cuts through the steam, cupping his hand and drawing it towards the centre of the room where a steel chair sits alone and unoccupied.

Cassius seethes in annoyance, smacking the steam away with the back of his hand, and taking an impatient mouthful of tea, aggressively clenching the top of his head again. His mood suddenly lightens, just as the room does as the door swings open and Miss Jessica steps inside. Zhi hastily puts his tea down onto a lone table, and walks towards Jessica imploringly.

Cassius : Well?

Miss Jessica looks into his pleading eyes for a moment, pouting playfully as she twirls a ginger pig-tail. Cassius nods at her, just as his neck involuntarily convulses, his head momentarily appearing out of control as it fights to lean in several directions at once. Jessica senses his discomfort and reaches into her bag, drawing out the JJ Johnson bear. The bear’s previously torn patches where its eyes once were have been stitched together, two neat black crosses resting where the friendly, wide eyes did just last week. Cassius rubs his chin and smiles, then reaches for Jessica’s face, running the back of his hand down her cheek which appears rosy with pride. He looks genuinely grateful before quickly diverting his hand to the cheek of the bear, then taking it into his own possession.

Zhi turns his back on Jessica, holding the bear in both hands and staring down at it with a sinister adoration. Jessica places her hand into the arch of Cassius’ back and he walks towards the chair in the middle of the room, returning the JJ Johnson bear to its position of last week, sat upon it. Cassius gets down to the floor, and adopts his cross legged position looking up at the bear once more. Miss Jessica jumps up onto the table where Cassius’ tea has been left to go cold – watching Cassius intently as he focusses entirely on the bear.

Cassius : I’m sorry.

Cassius looks deeply into the bear’s absent eyes, his own eyes tinged with regret.

Cassius : I lost control.

That happens a lot now. Loss of control.

Cassius’ speech is calm and measured, unlike it has been in recent weeks.

Cassius : I guess I wanted you to know how that feels too, since you took control at Born in Fire, and removed yourself from the threat of mine once and for all. But I… I shouldn’t have taken it out on you… because this isn’t about you is it? You’re just a bear. No… It’s about the closure you have denied me. It’s about MY frustration at the absence of that closure. It’s about ME.

Cassius rubs his exhausted, inflamed eyes in exasperation

Cassius : But that frustration… MY frustration… it manifested itself in my actions last week. I told you… I couldn’t beat you because I could never understand you. That’s why you won Johnson… you could obviously look within me better than I could you. You could… see me. See into my soul. And I was sick and tired of you seeing me, Johnson. LOOKING INTO ME! So I took you in my hands, and I tore your eyes from their sockets… to take that control from you… to make you feel like I feel… and I am sorry.

Cassius looks up to the bear for forgiveness. Over his shoulder, Jessica is sat with her legs swinging over the edge of the table, elbow placed on knee, head rested on her fist, engrossed in the bizarre goings on she is witnessing.

Cassius : But… I feel I understand you more now, JJ. They say that every person alive is everyone who has died … and so through your professional death, Johnson, I have become more like you - as much as that concept revolts me. Sickens me.

He hisses the “s” sounds through grinded teeth

Cassius : Reminiscent of the sickness I felt, akin to that of an abandoned child, when I saw Diablo herald you as the future of this company after you defeated him for the 6WF Internet Title. Because I… I always thought I was the apple of his eye, Johnson. The natural successor trained by his very hand. And it turned my stomach when that hand neglected the apple of his eye, and instead plucked this obnoxious, brash toffee apple from the great American sweet factory to promote instead, because it was easier to lead some product like you off of the production line and into people’s hearts than to try and tame a one-off who’s face didn’t fit like me!

Cassius cocks his head at the bear, a hint of malice in his eyes as his own words begin to rile him

Cassius : Reminiscent of the sickness I felt, when I finally arrived here in 6WF, in spite of Diablo’s neglect, and I dared to tell people the truth, only to have your sugar coated lies poured down my throat night after night… poured down these people’s throats night after night… rotting our damn stomachs. And it ached, Johnson… my stomach ached… because I had something to say… SOMETHING MEANINGFUL TO SAY… and I yearned to say it; but everyone had to listen instead to the pre-rehearsed finely scripted bullshit rolling off of your silver tongue night after night, whilst YOU were afforded the microphone, and YOU were afforded the airtime. And it made me sick because I realised that 6WF was just a microcosm of this whole damn world… that it didn’t matter what I said because you held the remote control. You had your finger on the big red button. It was nauseating to realise that I could never make a difference while people like you, and Diablo, River Ace and these culturally cleansed fans wanted the status quo to remain.

Cassius smacks the side of his head then points at the bear sitting above him

Cassius : And that’s just the way the West maintains control isn’t it? Because everyone is lazy. Afraid to open their minds. Happy with the mass-produced crap that clutters their lives. Happy with the second-hand. Willing slaves to mindless repetition. And I just didn’t understand why people like you… WHY YOU… were satisfied to just… satisfy? To comfort that fear of change when IF YOU WERE TRULY REVOLUTIONARY…. IF YOU WERE TRULY THE GUARDIAN OF THE FUTURE….THEN YOU WOULD EMBRACE CHANGE! But you didn’t, Johnson. Instead you cheapened your talent and you lessened yourself to being just another cog in the big western ideological machine. You were just a personification of that sterilising culture. Playing on those lazy fears. ABUSING THEM! PREVENTING CHANGE FOR YOUR OWN PROFIT, JOHNSON!

Cassius laughs sarcastically, scratching at both of his temples manically.

Cassius : You even gave in to the cable tv cliché syndication of the same tired ideas when just like Diablo, you went back to the same old production run, and you held Tyson Armstrong’s hand off of that weary conveyor belt, and led him to immediate glory WHEN TYSON ARMSTRONG DESERVED NOTHING! HE DESERVED NOTHING! He was just another example of your incestuous western greed.

A tribal nepotism that went to a new level, when you fathered that child with Brandi. And everything changed. Those eyes, that once looked so deep into my soul, were no longer intrigued by its darkness. You no longer longed to understand my alien motivations as I still did yours. You only had eyes for that child Johnson. You overlooked me. JUST LIKE THE WORLD ALWAYS HAD DONE!

Cassius is snarling at the bear now, chest heaving as his breath becomes heavier

Cassius : So at Born in Fire, I knew it was time to topple the order of that world once and for all. Slay the old world super-power. And inflict the change that 6WF had feared, that you had held at arms length for so long. No longer did I want to understand your corruption… I wanted to corrupt the corrupt! Destroy it. DESTROY YOU! Born in Fire was my destiny, to finally MAKE the world…. see the truth! TO MAKE IT LOOK!

Cassius looks down into his hand, at two beady eyes that he tore from the bear last week then looks up at the bear, thrusting the eyes at it.

Cassius : MAKE YOU ALL LOOK….. …. ….. and understand…. …. me!

Miss Jessica is stood behind Cassius and puts a gentle hand on his shoulder. Zhi takes a moment to calm down and then rests his head on her hand for a moment more, then nods before getting up to his feet. They both stare at the bear, sat with the same small smile as always on the steel chair.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:07 pm

The camera goes backstage to see Mike Hill walking through it with a grin on his face when he is approached by Jack Reynolds.

JR:Mike, mike, a word please?

Mike Hill:Alright but hurry it up Reynolds, I've got a party full of beautiful women to get to.

JR:Why did you roll up Kenty after that match? It was already over?

Mike Hill:I was just showing up Kenty once more, it's fun to do that you see. In the week, you could see I was getting to him. Tonight has just made him more angry, when the eventual battle comes he will lose his cool and I will win. I prove a point to him tonight.

JR:What's that Mike?

Mike Hill:That I'm the king of the roll-ups!

*Hill strolls off laughing

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:08 pm

Match 7

Geoff Steel vs Lex Hart

RJ: Here we go folks, an unscheduled match up next here for you on Lockdown.

MW: A match put together by Alex Walker and Danny McGraw earlier in the night that will see Geoff Steel square off against Lex Hart.

RJ: A very interesting match-up this one Michael, two former 6CW World champions facing off against each other here.

MW: Certainly is going to be a great match RJ, I’m not sure who who’ll win to be honest with you. Both men are involved in the 5 on 5 match at Survival, but Hart is on the 6WF team whilst Steel is currently the only member of 6CW.

RJ: A lot riding on this match for Walker and McGraw, as the winner gets the next pick.

MW: A 3 on 1 advantage for McGraw would leave Walker with slim pickings in fairness.

“Last resort” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd pop loudly as Geoff Steel walks out onto the stage. He nods to the fans but looks extremely focused as he strides down the ramp to the ring. Steel then slides in under the bottom rope, warming up and cracking his knuckles.

RJ: As we said former 6CW World champion, relations with Walker not exactly brilliant at the moment but he is happy to fight for the 6CW name.

MW: He’s just glad he’s getting match at Survival RJ, that’s why he whoring himself out to 6CW instead of the people who pay him!

“Be myself” hits and the crowd continue their cheers for the arrival of team 6WF member Lex Hart. He stands tall at the top of the stage stretching out his arms which leads to a huge display of pyrotechnics. He then walks down the ramp, slapping the fans hands before stepping into the ring and looking across at Steel.

RJ: What are your thoughts on Hart being chosen for 6WF Michael?

MW: I’m not sure RJ. I am really not sure about this choice from McGraw. I know he is trying to goad but can we trust Hart to do it for 6WF?

RJ: Well he fought so hard to earn the respect of these fans, so I guess he likes this place.

MW: You are in a better position than me to judge RJ, he is your boyfriend after all.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lex Hart and Geoff Steel lock-up, Steel forces Hart back slightly but he counters with a knee up into the stomach. Steel keels over, Hart quickly applies a sleeper hold. This drops Steel down to one knee but he starts fighting and gets to his feet. He whips Hart out across the ring and knocks him down on the rebound with a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2....Kick out!

Lex Hart forces the shoulder up, Steel gets to his feet and brings Hart up to his feet in a headlock. Hart counters with a belly to back suplex, Steel rolls up to his feet and Hart meets him with a boot into the stomach. He flings Steel down to the canvas with a suplex, he rolls back onto his feet and nails a 2nd suplex. Hart rolls up once more and hits a 3rd successive suplex. He covers.

RJ: Wow, very impressive that from Hart.

MW: You would say that RJ!

RJ: How about you shut the hell up Michael?!

Lex Hart gets to his feet, he stands waiting for Steel to rise before hitting him with a high-angled dropkick. This knocks Steel back into the ropes, Hart runs in but Steel back body drops him. Hart lands on the apron, Steel spins around and Hart hits him with a forearm smash to the face.

Lex then springboards off the top rope going for a crossbody block but Steel catches him across the chin. He drives Hart down with a backbreaker. He then hauls up Hart again, puts him over his shoulders and nails a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Geoff Steel drags Hart up to his feet and then reels off a series of big European Uppercuts into the chin. Hart falls back into the corner, Steel runs in going for a big splash but Hart avoids it. He then hits a kick to the head through the ropes and Steel falls backwards. Hart runs out of the corner, knocking Steel down with a spinning heel kick. Hart then runs the ropes...

RJ: Springboard moonsault!

MW: Nice work from Hart!

RJ: Very even match-up here between these two competitors.

Hart waits for Steel to rise before hitting him with an inverted atomic drop. Hart bounces off the ropes but Steel greets him with a huge spear! He starts pummelling away on the head of Lex until the referee steps in to stop it. Steel waits for Hart to rise before drilling him to the canvas with a DDT. Cover.

RJ: What did you think of Steel being Walker’s first choice Michael?

MW: I guess he is one of the embodiments of 6CW. But will his less than complimentary attitude to Walker distract him from doing the job to his full capabilities?

RJ: Who knows, and what about Hart on team 6WF?

MW: I bet he is just glad to get away from Cassius Zhi and all that stuff going on with him.

RJ: You mean the bear Michael? That is seriously weird stuff going on there.

Steel drags up Lex Hart, he reels off some headbutss that back Hart into the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring before meeting Hart on the rebound with a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Steel waits for Lex to rise, he boots him in the stomach and then goes for a powerbomb but Hart counters with a hurracanrana. Steel rolls up to his feet and walks straight into a big superkick from Lex Hart. He covers.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Steel drives the shoulder up, Hart stays down momentarily before kipping to his feet.

RJ: He’s enjoying this tonight!

MW: Like I said, he’s happy to be away from Zhi.

RJ: What is with that bear? It is just freaky.

Hart waits for Steel to rise before hitting a jawbreaker. Steel falls back into the ropes, Hart whips him across the ring and then hits a high knee on the rebound. He waits for Steel to rise before hitting a spinout backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Steel drives the shoulder up, Hart stands waiting for him to rise before going for the Flat Line(RKO) but he is shoved away by Steel. Hart spins around, Steel boots him in the gut...

MW: STEEL WORKS!

Ref: 1..........................2..................................3!

Ding, ding, Ding!

RJ: Steel gets the win! Fantastic contest.

MW: Walker will be delighted with that!

RJ: Certainly will Michael. He gets the next pick and a big psychological advantage heading into Survival.

*Alex Walker strolls out onto the stage, smiling.

Alex Walker: Well that all worked out rather well didn’t it? Congratulations on the big win Geoff, I knew that you would do 6CW proud in this match. Something that Lex knows very little about.

First he brings 6CW to the ground, and now he’s lost a pick for team 6WF. Wise choice Danny, very wise indeed.

Anyway, onto the important business of the night. We all know what the reward was for winning this match, I get the next pick for the team 6CW vs Team 6WF five on five Elimination match at Survival. I am delighted to say that joining Geoff Steel will be a man who is without a doubt the hottest property in 6WF right now, a future world champion and more importantly a man who knows what 6CW is all about...Mr KENTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

“Turn up the trouble” blasts out over the speakers and Mr Kenty strolls out onto the stage in a 6CW Shirt. Walker is grinning as is Geoff Steel in the ring.

RJ: What a pick that is!

MW: Mr Kenty joins 6CW, great choice from Walker I have to say!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:09 pm

Finlay is shown backstage, slumped on a bench surrounded by medics and agents...

Agent: Come on, Fin, you need to sober up a little bit....

Finlay tries to sit himself up but fails, he gestures for the agent to come closure before slapping him across the face...

Finlay: I'm Finlay.....fighting my Scorpion......showed him.......rat......

Finlay sways back, his head bouncing off the wall before he turns to throw up at the side to the disgust of the crew...

Agent: Come on, man, you can't be acting like this?

Finlay looks down at the vomit on the floor, looking confused, he looks up at the agent....

Finlay: You gonna drink that?!

Finlay begins cackling as a large figure walks into shot...

??: Well this won't do will it. We can't have this....

Finlay looks up at the tall figure....

Finlay: And who the hell are you?

??: The names Pickwhistle. Colbert Pickwhistle.

*Crowd Pop*

CP: Been watching you for weeks old bean. A fighting breed. I like that. But this? This isn't the Finlay i've watched. Oh no. We need to get you straightened out. Come on. Up.

Finlay resists the help of the agents...

CP: Well then, we'll do this the hard way. Come on...

Colbert leans down, picking Finlay up and hoisting him over his shoulder. He walks off the hallway as Finlay tries to grab a bottle of lager from a stagehand as Lockdown goes to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 pm

RJ: Welcome back everyone to a colossal singles match. Lukas Takeo, who has been on a run of big results recently, takes on TAW World Champion TGA!

MW: A few months ago I would say this was a big test for Takeo. Now I would say this is a test for TGA!

RJ: It is rare for TGA to face anyone that he has to look up to. His whole game plan may need to change tonight to combat the monstrous Lukas Takeo.

“From Yesterday” blasts out of the speakers and Takeo appears at the top of the aisle. His head is bowed and he has a towel over it. He makes his way down to the ring as the crowd boo loudly.

RJ: Lukas Takeo……..the bringer of the Era of Darkness. Even with his huge presence, there are a few that took that threat seriously. Some were even amused by it!

MW: They’re not laughing now. He is a serious contender now.

Takeo enters the ring and removes his towel. He stands still in the centre, staring up the aisle.

RJ: Totally focused…….

“Just Close Your Eyes” sounds out over the speakers and TGA appears with the TAW belt over his shoulder, surrounded by smoke. The crowd cheer insanely, as TGA walks through the smoke and straight down the aisle.

MW: Another focused individual…..

RJ: This will be a cracking match!

TGA hands the title to the referee who in turn gives it to the time keeper. Takeo suddenly lunges at TGA before the referee is able to ring the bell. TGA sidesteps out of the way and hurls Takeo towards the corner. He lands hard against the turnbuckle and staggers back out. TGA boots him in the gut and drills him with a suplex.

RJ: Unbelievable! He lifted him up like he was nothing!

TGA grabs Takeo again and whips him to the ropes. He hits his opponent with a meat hook clothesline on the rebound. Takeo lands on the back of his head extremely hard and the camera focuses on him wincing.

RJ: Welcome to the big time baby!

TGA plays up the crowd as he looks down at his opponent. Takeo giddily gets back to his feet. TGA rushes at him for another clothesline.

MW: OUCH!

Takeo raises his massive boot and hits TGA square in the mouth. TGA goes down and holds his jaw. The crowd start booing which angers Takeo. He storms over to TGA and throws him over the top rope. The force of the throw is so great that TGA hits his back on the guardrail in front of the fans. Takeo rolls out to the outside and drags TGA across the floor.

MW: WHAT IS HE DOING?!

Takeo grabs TGA’s leg and places it on the steel steps that lead up to the ring. A wicked grin starts to cross his face.

RJ: OH MY GOD! THAT IS BRUTAL!

With TGA’s lower leg on the steel steps, Takeo drives his knee straight into TGA’s leg. He does this repeatedly and TGA cries out in pain. The referee orders Takeo away, which he does so slowly.

MW: OH NO!

Takeo suddenly runs in and drives one last knee into TGA’s leg. This causes him to slump off the steps, holding onto his leg in agony. Takeo lifts TGA up and rolls him back into the ring. He gradually enters himself and stalks TGA as he continues to hold his leg. Takeo unexpectedly grabs TGA’s leg, twists it round and locks in a leg grapevine.

RJ: TGA COULD SUBMIT HERE!

MW: HE CAUSED LEONE TO LAST WEEK. NOW HE KNOWS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!

Takeo stretches TGA’s leg muscles and arches back to increase the pain. TGA spreads his arms out over his head in a desperate attempt to reach the ropes. He is so far away from them that he gives up and instead grabs at his knee. The referee asks him if he wants to submit but TGA refuses.

RJ: HE CAN’T HOLD ON FOREVER!

TGA starts to rock to and fro on the mat. The movements become further spaced apart as he tries to turn over the massive bulk of Takeo over. The crowd are willing him on as he suddenly flips both himself and Takeo onto their stomachs. He then quickly grabs Takeo’s foot and twists it.

RJ: ANKLE LOCK!!

This time it is Takeo that calls out in pain and tries to reach the ropes. He has much more success as he starts to drag TGA away from the centre of the ring and inch towards the ropes. He manages to grab onto them and the referee forces TGA to break the hold. He does so, but immediately holds his leg again. Takeo is first on his feet and begins to stalk TGA again.

MW: TAKEO STILL IN CONTROL OF THIS MATCH!

Takeo grabs TGA’s leg and drags him to the corner. He lifts his opponent up and rests him up against the turnbuckle. He then starts punching him in the stomach which causes TGA to bend over. Takeo then drops him to the mat with a DDT and goes for the cover.

RJ: SHOULDER UP!

Takeo slams the mat in frustration and hoists TGA over his shoulders. He walks to the centre of the ring and gets ready to send TGA back down to the mat.

MW: SAMOAN DR………

RJ: GERMAN SUPLEX!!

As Takeo is ready to hit his finisher, TGA wriggles free and slumps off his shoulders. He quickly wraps his arms around Takeo and sends him crashing to the canvas with a German suplex. Takeo is quickly onto his feet and tries to rush at TGA with a big boot. However TGA drops him with a spinebuster and goes for the pin.

MW: NO!

TGA is up gingerly and he tests the weight his leg is able to take. He staggers around the ring, signalling to the crowd as he goes. Takeo is slowly up as well, looking dazed as he does so. TGA boots him in the gut and places his head between his legs

MW: HE IS GOING FOR THE ANGEL BOMB!

RJ: HE IS STRUGGLING!

MW: HIS LEGS CAN’T TAKE IT!

TGA tries to get Takeo up onto his shoulders for the sit-out powerbomb, but his knees keep buckling under the strain. He tries once more in a superhuman show of strength, but he has to drop Takeo to the floor and grab his legs in pain.

MW: TAKEO HAS A CHANCE…….

RJ: CHOKESLAM!!!

MW: REVERSAL!

Takeo wraps his hand round his opponent’s throat and gives TGA an evil stare. TGA manages to grab Takeo’s wrist, take it off of his neck and whip him to the ropes. He staggers in the centre ready for Takeo to rebound back.

MW: HELL AND……..

RJ: CHOKESLAM!!!

As TGA goes for the Black Hole Slam, his legs buckle once more and Takeo goes flying out of his grip. Lukas turns around quickly, hoists TGA up and slams him to the mat. He hooks both legs.

RJ: WHAT A WIN!

MW: NO TITLE INVOLVED BUT WHAT A NAME TO PUT ON TAKEO’S CV!

Takeo rolls to the outside and stares down at the fallen TGA who is trying to recover in the ring. Takeo slowly backs up the aisle, holding his stare as goes.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:10 pm

RJ: Hello everyone and welcome to another singles match on this week’s edition of Lockdown!

MW: The one I have looking forward to the most!

RJ: Dominant hardcore champion Logan Kincade, takes on former dominant 6WF world champion Crime Lord!

MW: Both guys are evenly matched. This has all the hallmarks of a classic!

“Edgecrusher” sounds out of the arena and Logan Kincade appears. Pyros explode around him as he lifts the hardcore belt up for everyone to see. He then starts to walk down to the ring.

RJ: Logan Kincade. STILL Hardcore champion.

MW: Destined for bigger things. This is yet another test he will have to overcome.

“Rain Wizard” plays over the speakers before Crime Lord strides out onto the stage. The lights dim as he is encircled by a lone spotlight. He raises his arms in the air as pyros go off behind him before he starts to walk down the aisle.

RJ: These two guys have serious beef with the other. And remember, if Crime Lord wins he gets a shot at the hardcore title.

MW: If he wins……Kincade’s reign could be seriously under threat!

The bell rings and the two wrestlers start hammering each other with firm blows. They punch and counter-punch before Logan manages to grab Crime Lord’s arm and hurl him towards the turnbuckle. Crime Lord stops the momentum before throwing himself back with a high elbow that hits Logan in the face. Kincade staggers back giving Crime Lord the chance to rush at him and spear him to the ground.

RJ: Unbelievably physical so far!

Crime Lord lifts himself up and continues to pummel Kincade with blows. Logan covers his face but Crime Lord is relentless. He at last lifts Kincade up and whips him to the ropes. When Logan rebounds, Crime Lord drops him with a spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Kickout!

Crime Lord lifts Kincade up again and whips him to the turnbuckle. He follows in with a big clothesline which causes Kincade to fall down to the floor. Kincade is sitting dazed with his back against the turnbuckle as Crime Lord takes a few steps back.

RJ: MAFIA MO…….

MW: NO!

Crime Lord rushes in for the knee to the face but Logan rolls out of the ring. Crime Lord can’t stop himself and his knee crashes into the second turnbuckle. Logan grabs Crime Lord’s ankles from the outside and pulls him under the bottom rope. He then starts to slam Crime Lord with forearms as his opponent lies on the apron.

RJ: KINCADE GETTING SOME REVENGE!

Kincade pulls Crime Lord off and whips him toward the steel steps. Crime Lord reverses and Kincade goes crashing into them instead. Crime Lord then runs towards his opponent.

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

MW: THIS TIME IT CONNECTED!

Crime Lord slams his knee against Logan’s temple who immediately slumps forward. Crime Lord lifts Kincade back up and rolls him into the ring. He then climbs up onto the turnbuckle and throws himself forward.

RJ: BIG SPLASH!

MW: PIN!

RJ: HOW IN THE WORLD?!

Crime Lord lands hard onto Kincade but he manages to lift a shoulder up when Crime Lord attempts the pin. Crime Lord hauls Kincade back to his feet before slapping him round the face. Logan head goes sideways. He tries to punch out at Crime Lord in anger, but he blocks it and sends Kincade down to the mat with a DDT. No pin attempt is made as Crime Lord waits for Logan to get to his feet.

MW: IT’S FRIDAY…..BUT KINCADE DOESN’T KNOW THAT!

Logan looks very dazed as Crime Lord comes up to him and boots him in the gut. He goes for the powerbomb but Kincade desperately flings Crime Lord up over his shoulders with a back body drop. Crime Lord lands on his back hard, allowing Logan time to recover. As Crime Lord gets to his feet, Kincade rushes into him and connects with a jumping clothesline. He then hooks the leg.

RJ: NO!

Logan lifts Crime Lord back up before uppercutting him to the floor. He lifts his opponent up again before repeating the move. Kincade then walks over to the turnbuckle and starts to climb it. He beckons Crime Lord to his feet before flying at him sideways.

MW: CROSSBODY!

RJ: HE CAUGHT HIM! FALLAWAY SLAM!

Kincade flies towards Crime Lord for a high crossbody, but Crime Lord manages to catch him. He then chucks Kincade behind him with a fallaway slam. Kincade bounces off the canvas and into the ropes while Crime Lord quickly goes over to him for the pin attempt.

RJ: FOOT ON THE ROPES!

Crime Lord shouts at the referee in anger but the official shows him that Kincade’s foot is indeed on the ropes. Crime Lord gets back to his feet and signals to the crowd that the end is near. Kincade gingerly gets up before Crime Lord boots him in the stomach and then drapes Kincade over his shoulders.

RJ: LOCK AND LOAD!!

As Crime Lord goes for the F5, Logan manages to slip off his shoulders. He performs a schoolboy and the referee starts counting the pin.

MW: HE IS HOLDING CRIME LORD’S TIGHTS!!

RJ: HE GOT HIM!

Logan walks over to the ropes quickly and exits the ring. He lifts his arms up in celebration as Crime Lord looks on from the ring. His face is red with rage as Kincade continues to smile sarcastically in his direction.

MW: No shot for Crime Lord then!

RJ: He had the match won, but Kincade got the win.

MW: And it doesn’t matter how he did it………as long as he did!

Kincade exits behind the curtain, leaving Crime Lord alone in the ring. His face is still red and his hands are on his hips. Suddenly, he rolls out of the ring and marches up the aisle.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Chris Patricks is seen walking up and down the hallway, talking on his mobile phone.

CP: Yes I know Joyce, I’m really feeling like things are starting to straighten themselves out… Well obviously things aren’t perfect yet, how could they be? But it’s certainly all on the right track… OK, I’ll see you soon, give my love to the kids. Bye.

Patricks hangs up the phone and has a slight smile on his face as suddenly Jack Reynolds walks into shot, a microphone in hand.

JR: I guess by the sounds of that phone call, things are ever improving in the Patricks household.

CP: Can’t a man get some privacy these days without an acne ridden reporter bugging him with a microphone? But you know what Jack; I’m in too much of a good mood at the moment to keep busting your chops. For the first time since Destiny in 2011, my life is running in a straight course and under my control. I don’t have anyone trying to kidnap my loved ones, no-one telling me what to do or trying to steal from me, I’m my own man and only have to watch my own back in this company, and quite frankly I wouldn’t have it any other way.

JR: So you’re feeling confident for the coming months?

CP: Feeling confident? Have you not watched me recently Reynolds? Nothing can stop me as of late, well nothing that’s within the rules. I’ve kicked the collective asses of Marshall Murdoch, Cobra, Geoff Steel, TGA and yes even you Keith Leone, as much as you hate to admit it. Chris Patricks is back to his best, back to where he belongs to be, and pretty soon the pieces will all be in place and the puzzle will finally be complete when I once again capture the World Title. Now if you excuse me Jack, perfection isn’t reached by just standing around talking to half-wits.

Chris Patricks laughs before walking past Jack Reynolds and down the corridor, leaving Reynolds looking slightly sad for himself as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:12 pm

Jack Reynolds is standing by a camera crew as Logan Kincade bursts past with the hardcore title over his shoulder. Reynolds starts to follow him, trying desperately to keep up.

JR: Logan……your thoughts on the match just now.

Kincade: I won.

JR: The conclusion was dubious.

Kincade: I still won.

JR: But……

Logan suddenly stops and confronts Reynolds.

Kincade: What the hell is wrong with you?! I had a problem. One that has been constantly nagging away at me. And tonight, I dealt with it. As for tomorrow….

JR: Tomorrow?

Kincade: Yeah….the future. I will deal with any problems that come my way. Crime Lord is old news. I am moving on to new targets.

JR: But what about…….

Suddenly Crime Lord comes into shot and smashes Kincade on the back of the head. The hardcore title falls to the floor and Reynolds has to take drastic action to avoid the melee. Crime Lord continues to punch away at Logan while the camera moves around erratically. Crime Lord grabs the camera cord and starts to choke Kincade with it. The camera is dragged downwards and the picture suddenly just shows the concrete floor. We can hear shouting in the background. Suddenly the camera is picked up and is hurled towards Logan’s face. It is smashed against his forehead again before being chucked to the ground. The cameraman lifts up the camera and focuses the shot, just as we see Crime Lord chucking Kincade straight through a glass panel. Kincade lands hard on the broken glass and remains motionless.

Crime Lord drags Reynolds over towards Kincade....

CL: Make the count...

Reynolds looks shocked and fearful....

JR: What?!

CL: I SAID MAKE THE DAMN COUNT!!!

Crime Lord covers Logan and Reynolds reluctantly slaps his hand on the ground three times, being careful not to cut it on the shards. Crime Lord slowly gets up before grabbing the hardcore belt off the floor and laying it on Kincade’s chest.

Crime Lord: I will see you both at Survival……

He then walks off, leaving Reynolds shocked and looking down at the still prone hardcore champion.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Main Event

Keith Leone & Cobra vs Hero & Marshall Murdoch

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown, where it is now time for our Main Event of the evening!

MW: A huge tag team match, I can not wait for this one!

RJ: An absolutely huge match, with our 6WF World Champion in action.

MW: Keith Leone, of team 6WF, teams with Cobra up against the team of Anti-Hero and Marshall Murdoch.

RJ: Murdoch is guest referee of the TAW World title match next week, with Cobra and Christopher Patricks acting as guest enforcers.

“Absolute zero” blares out over the speakers and the crowd descend into boos for the arrival of Anti-Hero onto the ramp. He skulks down to the ring, motioning for the fans to hurl even more abuse at him. He slides back into the ring.

RJ: A reunion of the Church of Hero tonight, with Anti-Hero teaming up with Marshall Murdoch!

MW: Not quite sure how well that will go. We know Anti-Hero is somewhat of a loner, he doesn’t enjoy tag teams.

“Papercut” hits and the crowd’s booing continues for the arrival of Marshall Murdoch. He strolls out onto the stage, grinning down at Anti-Hero. Murdoch motions a title belt around the waist before walking down the ramp and stepping into the ring. He looks at Hero.

MW: Murdoch has been in superb form lately, he’s gone to a new level.

RJ: Through some very debatable tactics, like the brass knuckles last week.

“King of the stereo” blazes out through the speakers, green, white and red pyros explode off at the top of the stage and Cobra’s names flash across the screen before the man himself walks out to big cheers. He strides down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

RJ: Cobra has certainly had his issues with Murdoch over the past few weeks, to say the least.

MW: What’s his issue? Murdoch has beaten him continuously, that isn’t cheating.

“Limowreck” plays out around the Liverpool echo arena and the crowd cheer loudly as Keith Leone walks out onto the stage with the 6WF Title wrapped around his waist. Leone strides down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. Leone gets to his feet and holds the title aloft before passing it to the ref.

RJ: Although Leone started off here in 6WF, and is our current champion, still a suprise pick by McGraw. Leone really established himself there.

MW: More brilliance from McGraw, he’s playing mind games with Walker.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch locks up with Cobra, he places him into an armbar before knocking him down with a clothesline. Cobra gets to his feet, Murdoch launches Cobra into the ropes, on the rebound Murdoch connects with a sidewalk slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Cobra gets the shoulder up, Murdoch gets to his feet and quickly stomps away on the head of Cobra who rolls away into the corner. Marshall connects with a series of big knees into the head, Murdoch then retreats then sprints in connecting with a big dropkick to the face. Marshall makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

MW: Marshall showing the sort of dominance that has become expected of him.

Murdoch hauls up Cobra, he has him in a front facelock and continues with the big knees into the face. Cobra falls back to the corner and Anti-Hero tags himself in, Murdoch steps out reluctantly. Hero runs in and nails Cobra with a shining wizard, Cobra falls forward and is met with the Hero Sidekick.

RJ: Cobra not getting much of a look in thus far.

Hero goes up to the top rope, he leaps off going for a double foot stomp but Cobra manages to avoid. Hero lands on his feet but he walks straight into a big T-Bone suplex from Cobra. Hero rolls up to his feet and Cobra boots him in the stomach, he nails a big powerbomb! Cover.

Hero gets the shoulder up, Cobra stands waiting for him to rise. When Hero gets up to his feet, Cobra reels off a series of vicious muay thai knees up into the face of the legends club member. Hero falls into the ropes, Cobra whips him out across the ring and nails a running big boot. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Cobra drags Hero to the corner where he makes the tag to the 6WF Champion Keith Leone, the crowd cheer this loudly.

RJ: Not sure we will see the same issues between Leone and Cobra as we will between Hero and Murdoch.

MW: I don’t know, Cobra has a chance in a way to show up the 6WF Champion. He will be keen to do that.

Cobra runs in hitting a big elbow smash on Hero. He walks forward out of the corner and Leone meets him with a running knee out of the corner. Hero rolls up and Leone nails a big DDT. He hooks the leg.

Hero gets the shoulder up, Leone hits a Russian legsweep when Hero gets to his feet. Leone waits for him to rise, he goes for a clothesline but Hero counters with a pele kick. Leone falls into the ropes, Hero runs off the ropes...

MW: 619 dialled up!

Hero then launches himself off the top rope hitting a leg drop. He hooks the leg.

Hero drags up the champion, he is met with a couple of headbutts that rock Hero back towards the corner. Hero responds with a thumb to the eye and then a boot into the stomach. He bounces off the ropes, sunset flipping over the top into the pin.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Hero goes towards the corner to go up top but Murdoch tags himself in with a grin on his face.

RJ: The old church of Hero magic not exactly on display tonight.

Murdoch waits for Leone to rise before nailing a roundhouse kick to the stomach. Murdoch then runs off the ropes, connecting with a bulldog. He covers.

Leone kicks out, Murdoch rises to his feet and stomps away on Keith Leone continually until the referee steps in. Marshall then waits for Leone to rise before whipping him into the ropes, nailing a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Murdoch drags up Leone but he counters with a punch to the chin.

Murdoch rocks back, he throws a wild clothesline at Leone who ducks underneath it before nailing a German suplex. He bridges over into the cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Leone gets to his feet and rolls away, tagging in Cobra once more. Murdoch gets to his feet and runs in, he walks straight into a big spinebuster! Murdoch rolls up to his feet, Cobra nails a reverse STO!

RJ: Nice work there from Cobra!

Cobra stands waiting for Marshall to rise before grabbing him by the throat. He goes for a chokeslam, but instead converts it into a backbreaker. Murdoch falls into the ropes, Cobra sets up and then nails a spike DDT! He hooks the leg.

MW: Murdoch struggling here...

Murdoch kicks out, Cobra lifts him up and sets up for a tiger-bomb but Marshall Murdoch counters with a back body drop.

MW: Why did I doubt him?!

Cobra rolls to his feet and Murdoch nails him with a roundhouse kick to the head! He hooks the leg.

Marshall lifts Cobra up, he nails him with a Texan Slam(Alabama slam). Murdoch tumbles back with the force he applied to the hold, Hero tags himself in. He nails the Hero Stomp on Cobra repeatedly, followed by a standing moonsault.

RJ: Murdoch not happy with that.

MW: He needs a rest, he shouldn’t be bothered by this.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Hero lifts up Cobra, he attempts to whip him across the ring but Cobra uses his strength to whip Hero into the ropes. Murdoch once more tags himself in by holding Hero and shoving him onto the apron. Cobra runs in at Murdoch who floors him with a dropkick to the knee, followed by a running knee to the head. Cover.

Murdoch stands waiting over Cobra, when he does so Marshall throws him into the canvas with the American suplex. Murdoch then starts stomping away on the right ankle, before attempting to place him into an ankle lock. Cobra manages to counter by booting Marshall to the corner.

Cobra comes running in but Murdoch counters with a flapjack. He then runs in, hitting a big splash. Murdoch goes for the Marshall Law but Cobra avoids it. Murdoch spins around and walks straight into a death valley driver.

RJ: big counter from Cobra!

Both men are down, Murdoch is slowly up to his feet and goes to tag Hero but he drops off the apron.

MW: He’s had enough.

Hero steps out into the crowd, he walks up the steps towards the exit where he is met by the fans who he assaulted!

RJ: They are blocking his way...

Murdoch gets to his feet in the ring, watching the action unfold. Unbeknownst to him, Cobra has tagged in Leone. Murdoch turns around...

MW: CONCUSS KICK!

Ref:1....................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: The 6WF Champion gets the win here!

MW: Nice win for Keith Leone, especially taking into account Murdoch’s form.

RJ: Big story here was the fans who were attacked by Hero were here tonight.

*Security separates Hero and the fans.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:13 pm

The Saint is shown heading backstage as Danny McGraw approaches...

DM: Nice little stunt you pulled last week....

The Saint stops and smiles at McGraw....

TS: I'm sure you didn't enjoy it as much as me, but you know, when you've been played as much as i have, you pick up a few tips...

DM: Oh really?

TS: Yes. Did you really think you'd get away with it? Did you think i would really come back and just apologise, forget everything and wait my turn? This little beef you've got with Walker must be getting to you. You;re slacking, losing your touch...

McGraw shakes his head....

DM: No, i'm not losing anything. See, i never forget anything, Saint. You owe me, and one way or another you're gonna repay me for last week. Like it or not, i've got your ass in a sling, and when the time is right, i'll cash in. You, Walker, everyone, they will see that. I'd worry about whats gonna happen the next time you slip up...

The Saint stares at McGraw...

TS: We'll see.

The Saint walks off as Marshall Murdoch comes into shot...

MM: Problems?

DM: Nothing that can't be solved. Come with me, we need to talk.

Marshall and McGraw head to the back as we go to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:14 pm

RJ: Here we are folks, it's time for the biggest contract signing since JJ Johnson and Cassius Zhi...

MW: This is going to be tense, 'Arj. The hatred between TGA and Saint is so intense, i'm not even sure they'll make it through the contract signing...

RJ: I guess we're about to find out...

'Monster' by Skillet erupts from the speakers and the crowd roar with boo's as The Saint swaggers on to the stage in suit trousers and a tight fitting t-shirt. He looks focused as the fans continue to jeer and he makes his way to the ring where the mat has been replaced with a 6WF carpet and table with microphones and a contract placed on the table. The Saint heads up the rings steps, stopping to look out into the crowd and smiling to himself at the levels of abuse...

MW: This man is THE man right now, he believes more than anyone that he deserves to be world champion, he believes without a shadow of a doubt that he has been denied, screwed and cheated out of every chance he;s had and he places the blame firmly at the door of Danny McGraw...

RJ: But do you honestly believe that? Do you really think he's been held back? Not afforded the opportunities of others?

MW: It's possible, Saint ran through everyone last year, and he's not world champion? You're telling me you don't think that's strange?

RJ: No. I think sometimes you reap what you so. It's called karma, Wire...

The Saint takes his seat at the table staring straight up the ramp as 'Just Close Your Eyes' blares and the crowd erupt into cheers as TGA walks on to the stage, the TAW Title draped over his shoulder. He stares out into the crowd and raises the title in the air to a roar of approval as The Saint flicks through the contract on the table, ignoring the arrival of his opponent...

RJ: The Saint trying the mind games early...

MW: And playing them well.

RJ: You think that will work on TGA? The man doesn't care, as long as that title is round his waist he's untouchable in his eyes...

The Saint continues to look at the contract as TGA climbs the ring steps and ducks through the ropes. He heads towards the table, The Saint still unmoved as TGA drops the TAW Title on the table, causing The Saint to look up...

RJ: I think that got his attention....

The Saint stares at the belt, transfixed as TGA pulls the chair out and sits down. The Saint moves his gaze to that of TGA and the two men share an intense stare down. Neither man will to give an inch for a matter of minutes before TGA breaks into a grin to the disgust of The Saint who raises the microphone, staring at TGA....

TS: How's your head...

TGA's grin is wiped from his face as The Saint smirks back...

MW: I guess TGA didn't want that reminder...

RJ: Would you? TGA.............what the hell.....

TGA grabs the microphone but is stopped as the crowd jeer loudly as 'Papercut' hits and Marshall Murdoch heads out from the back and straight to the ring...

MW: I'm guessing they weren't expecting this?

RJ: I don;t think anyone was? Ladies and Gentleman, the man who will officiate the title match next week is making his way to the ring.

The Saint looks unimpressed as TGA turns his head to watch Marshall enter the ring. He's handed a mic by Mike Bird as TGA goes to get up...

MM: Hold up, hold up, i'm not here for trouble...

TGA slowly sits back in his chair...

MM: As you all know, next week i have the tough job of keeping these men in check. A task our own officials have been struggling to do. And in my position of referee i wanted to come out here and ensure that this contract signing goes off without a hitch. See, if you to go at it, nobody is going to come out here and stop you. They will simply let two arrogant sob's take their frustration out on each other. But you see, as highly entertaining as that would be, it's not in the best interests of this company. They want TGA and The Saint on top form. They want to see a proper title match, called down the middle, with a worthy victor. And i'm here to ensure that happens.....

RJ: Oh yeah, of course....

MM: So please, do continue...

TGA eyeballs Marshall before turning to address The Saint....

TGA: The head? The heads fine. Thanks for asking. Now the pleasantries are over, lets just focus on why we're here, Saint. That belt. My title. The thing you covet more than anything, Saint? Or is it? See, they way i see it, you're not interested in the title. You're little charade isn't because you've been kept back or screwed. It's because you're not the company's poster boy. You're not the man they turn to. And that pisses you off doesn't it? Cause all you talk about is what you did last year, you went through Cassius, you went through JJ, you made a fool of Chris Patricks and you stood out, but when it came to the crunch, when it was time to step up, you couldn't do it. The men you walked through, the men you so despised, they proved their worth. It was set, JJ Johnson v Cassius. The match for the ages. And where were you, Saint? You were left in the background. Sulking like the petulant child you are cause bottom line you're just not good enough. You had to face me. The returnee, the man that came back and put everyone on red alert. And you hated it. You hate the fact that i walked back in here, took your spot and outdid you. You hated the fact that nobody talked about what you did, who you beat, they were talking about one man, The Godsent Angel. Me. TGA. The man you beat at Born In Fire. But when it came to the crunch, when you got your shot, just like JJ, just like Cassius i had too much for you. I stood out, i raised the bar and i walked out the Champion. And then, what happened? Not only had I left you behind, but everyone else, the 6CW rejects, the pouty, stroppy Keith Leone was above you. Cobra was above you. Cassius was still getting the headlines and even JJ Johnson was still talked about more than you. Hero walked back in and everyone took notice and again you were left behind, propping up the bar that everyone else raised....

TGA leans in, eyeballing a furious Saint...

TGA: These little outbursts, these attacks, these conspiracies, they are nothing more than the attention seeking, pissy antics of a man child. A man so desperate to prove his worth that he;ll go to any lengths to get noticed, to get his hands on a world title, to make people take him seriously. The only thing you've achieved is making people realise just how low you'll sink. How selfish your petty little ego has gone. But, i will take you seriously. I'll afford you an ounce of respect when i hand your ass to you next week. I'll leave you flat out on your ass in this arena and finally put to bed any lingering doubt that somehow you cut it at my table. Your claims, your pleas and your actions will all be in vain when i show you up, and walk out with my TAW Title. Cause i am The Godsent Angel, Saint. I'm bigger, badder and better than you can ever hope to be.

TGA slams the mic into the table and grabs the contract, signing it before tossing it to The Saint who stares menacingly at TGA....

RJ: Wow, talk about making a statement....

The Saint raises the mic, ignoring the cheers of the crowd....

TS: I despise you, TGA. I despise everything you stand for. You have the audacity to sit there and question my credentials. To doubt my ability and place me outside your bracket of so called greats. While you were at home, nursing your poor, frail, injured body i was the foundation upon which this company stood. I was the go to guy. Do you you know why they came to me? Because i was that damn good, Teej. I was the man that lit up this arena. That left the fans begging for me. And you're damn right. It made me sick to my damn stomach that at Born In Fire it was JJ and Cassius. You're damn right that the second you stepped back in this company people forgot how far i had carried this place. Cassius got where he is from riding my coat tails. JJ Johnson got to Born In Fire because i reinvigorated the hype. You got to Born In Fire because Cassius made you look amateur. All the bullshit you spouted about being better than Crime Lord and yet you got left behind. You were outsmarted, outgunned by a man i had carted of to an asylum where he dribbled his way back to sanity, and my reward for putting those men in my spot was having to face you. The great TGA. A man so great he'd done nothing of note for 2 years. I'm surprised anyone remembered you when you came back. And believe me i took great pleasure in beating you at Born In Fire. I should be world champion. It should be man sitting there with the TAW Title. I should be the man. The only way you managed to beat me was by trapping me between ladders cause you knew you couldn't keep me down.

The Saint takes his turn to lean forward and eyeball TGA...

TS: But your biggest mistake, Teej, was letting me get up. Letting me get another shot. Yeah, my actions, they were born out of frustration, they were a way to get noticed. But it worked. 1 week from now i'm going to be stood, centre of the ring raising that title above my head, finally cementing my legacy, at your expense. Nothing will please me more Teej to finally put to bed this myth that you're somehow 'Godsent'. I'm going to prove ponce and for all that the Johnson's, the Zhi's, the Hero's, Leone's, Hart's and Steel's are not in my league. That i have always been this companies biggest selling commodity. The referees, McGraw, you, Marshall if he gets in my way, they are all just casualties, victims, pawns in my quest to get what is rightfully mine. You will be my next victim. You will be Sainted...

The Saint picks the contract up, staring at it before signing....

MW: I think The Saint made his statement there, this is going to be explosive...

RJ: These two men, united by hatred are just a week away.......oh man, here we go....

The two men stare down before TGA picks up his title, standing up and raising it in the air to loud cheers. He smiles down at The Saint who gets to his feet, sharing a tense exchange with TGA as they talk trash. The Saint tosses the table out of his way as they go nose to nose, both men seething as Marshall steps back....

RJ: This is where it gets ugly...

MW: Wait, TGA is backing off....he wants to wait...

TGA smiles, moving his head back and mouthing to The Saint he points at the title, goading The Saint...

RJ: Come on TGA.....don't pro...............WHAT THE HELL!?

MW: MARSHALL LAW!!!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: WHAT IS HE DOING!

TGA turns his back on The Saint, heading to leave but is met with a devestating Marshall Law. He crashes to the mat to the delight of The Saint....

RJ: He has no business getting involved! He has no beef with TGA.....oh no.....he's in cahoots with The Saint? McGraw? Saint? It can't.....

MW: NO! NO! NO!

RJ: MARSHALL WITH THE BELT!!!!!

Marshall stands over the prone body of TGA, reaching down and lifting the TAW Title off the mat. He turns to look at The Saint, smiling and nodding before crashing the TAW Title across the head of The Saint, leaving him unconcious on the mat. He reaches down, picking up a microphone...

MM: Sorry to interupt, i guess i should've made my real intentions known from the start. But it was more entertaining listening to you two try to outdo each other without knowing what was coming...

RJ: What the hell is he talking about? Somebody get a damn medic out here!

Marshall kneels down between the two men...

MM: Gentleman, you can rest assured, that next week, i'll call your match down the line, 100%. I'll make sure no underhand tactics, no cheating takes place. It's not just because i'm an honest, straight talking man. It'e because, whichever one of you manages to walk out of next week with the title, will be facing me at Survival for the TAW World Title....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

MM: I'll see you next week.

Marshall gets to his feet, looking at the TAW Title before tossing it over TGA and heading out of the ring....

MW: I don't believe this!!

RJ: Marshall Murdoch has made the mother of all statements! He's not only the man in charge when Saint and TGA meet, but he is guaranteed to meet the winner for the world title! This is unbelievable!!

Marshall stands on the ramp looking down at the prone bodies of TGA and Saint, grinning from ear to ear as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down