6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 09/08/13

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 09/08/13 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 09/08/13

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:43 pm

The camera cuts backstage to an old office which appears to have been left unused for some time, there are obvious signs of a struggle as a security guard is shown knocked out on the floor and the door has been bolted shut, the camera pans around to show a man leaning back on his chair and feet up on the table, the camera then pans up and reveals Marshall Murdoch who merely shrugs his shoulders and looks quizzically at the camera as if butter wouldn't melt.

MM: 'I'll tell you what, Walker and his precious little regime really need to tighten up their security, I mean you wouldn't believe how easy it is to gain access to restricted parts of the arena ... at least so I've heard.'

(Marshall gets out of his chair and starts to pull down some of the canvas which covers his old pictures and memorabilia)

MM: 'And in some ways this little jaunt of mine is quite symbolic of what is happening in 6WF right now, bit by bit 6WF is being reclaimed from Walker and Re-Genesis and last Friday was just the beginning of that. No I'm doing it a disservice, it wasn't just the beginning of the 6WF fightback, it was the beginning of the end for the Re-Genesis era'.

'And that was because for the first time in this 'war' the numbers were even... well when I say the numbers were even the fact is even then 6WF were outnumbered but we were the ones that were standing tall at the end of the night, and it felt damn good.'

'And that's because for the first time in recent memory 6WF was united behind one common cause, gone was the walking ego trip that was The Saint, gone was the man who thought himself to be better than all of us and thought he could do it all singlehandedly, quite frankly we don't need that sort of attitude in this situation and what we had was 5 guys fighting for one cause, to rid 6WF of Walker's band of mercenaries once and for all, and you know what if we maintain that kind of attitude than I have no doubts that we will ultimately be successful, for whilst 6WF is united - ReGenesis cannot be, or even if they are then they won't stay that way for too long.'

'And the reason for that is the same reason that meant that the Saint had absolutely no support a few weeks ago, there are too many egos in that group, already we've seen signs of dissention from Geoff Steel and I'm not sure how much more of his failings Walker can take, Dicey Reilly is a former 6CW world champion and bona fide legend over there, how much longer do you think he'll settle for keeping other people champions? Kenji Hidari is a ticking timebomb with a mouth that's bound to get him into trouble sooner or later, and similarly I'm not too sure how much longer Mike Hill can go without severally pissing someone off, with any luck it won't be too long before Cassius decides to kill the annoying little prick and then Udo Berg will probably eat Visage at some point.'

'So that's your problem Walker, you've assembled a rag tag band of misfits that simply don't play well with others and I'm pretty sure that now 6WF is on an even field it won't be too much longer before the cracks start to appear and that's when we'll take advantage, for whilst you have a bunch of individuals we have a team, and a team that not only contains one previous tag team championship winning team in the Consultancy, the best team in 6WF right now, you also have...

(Marshall reveals a picture of himself and Clarke James winning the tag team titles at Survival 2011)

MM: 'The greatest tag team of all time fighting for the same cause, it must send a shiver down Re-Genesis' collective spine, and it must send a shiver down the spine of the two men in that group who have experienced first hand what we are capable of, for both Cassius Zhi and Mike Hill had a taster of what the original Church of Hero were capable of, and both were found severally wanting.'

'And it's got a nice poetic edge to it hasn't it? The two mainstays of the greatest faction this company has witnessed fighting against the pretenders to our throne, both on the verge of becoming first time world champions, and what a story that would be.'

'Not for one man though, and that is Mike STANDARD Hill, a man who quite obviously knows that his time as TAW champion is fast running out, a man who has had to resort to laughably desperate measures in order to maintain his title, has it annoyed me? Of course it has, I have never felt anger like I did at Chaos, and then to be cheated like that again on Friday was gut wrenching, but in some perverse way I quite enjoy it, as God knows I've undertaken some similar tactics in the past but also because it provides me with plenty of knowledge that you know you can't beat me, you went into Chaos knowing you couldn't beat me so you and Walker conducted some cock and bull back up plan to thwart me, and then once I'd taken out your monster on Friday you pulled the same trick again, well mark my words Hill you're bound to come unstuck at some point, and when you do I'll be there to take full advantage, and once I do it won't be a fast cheap count, it will be the longest 3 seconds of your entire life.'

(There is a large bang at the door as security try to forcibly enter the room)

MM: 'It appears that my time in this room is running out, just as your time in 6WF is running out Walker, and when it does (Marshall takes his shoe off to show that the 'WALKER' marking is still visible on the sole) I'll make sure that this is the last thing you see.'

(Marshall turns towards the door and grabs the pipe that he bolted the door with, wielding it like a club)

MM: 'I think I'm going to enjoy all this.'

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 09/08/13 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 09/08/13

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:46 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the Lockdown arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Evening RJ, evening everyone at home.

RJ: Last week was only a Lockdown, but folks that really could have been a Pay Per View such was the stunning events we saw unfold last week! It was an unbelievable show.

MW: Of course the main talking point was the return of none other than Clarke James and what he did...laying out Cassius Zhi with his finishing move!

RJ: I’m sure there will be plenty of fall-out from that and plenty more action tonight.

Various signs are shown:

“CLARKE IS GOING TO KILL YOU”

“I’VE GOT FAITH”

“JJ SAID KNOCK YOU OUT”

“NO LEX, IT’S ALL ABOUT ME!”

“EUROSPORT > BT SPORT”

“WE WANT CM FUNK”

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Jack Reynolds and a group of cameramen can be seen in the backstage area with locker rooms doors behind them, Jack is wearing a 6WF T-shirt and smart black trousers, he already has a microphone in his hand. Jack is stood facing the camera a grin etched on his face, he begins to lift the microphone up to his mouth, when Geoff Steel walks into shot, wearing 6CW T-shirt and his wrestling shorts, Geoff walks closer to Jack looking over him before turning to also face the camera crossing his arms, Jack then looks up at Geoff and shakes his head.

JR: You were supposed to wait for me to introduce you, now you have gone and spoiled the element of surprise, we are trying to make an entreating media broadcast.

Geoff looks at Jack and Raises his eye brow

GS: Maybe these people would enjoy it if a stuck my boot down your throat Jack, save them all form having to here you rabbit on.

Jack shoots a fearful look to the camera

JR: Now Geoff let’s not forget it was not me who requested your presence today, but Alex Walker how did he put it a public relations exercise.

Geoff lets out a disgruntled laugh

GS: More like a punishment for not claiming that briefcase when I had the chance, I don’t see any other member of Re-genesis having to answer to the likes of you, I get fully why I’m here today Jack and trust me it has nothing to do with your excellent interview skills or even portraying a message to our ever so faithful fans, No this is Alex making a statement towards myself that I need to shape up my ideas, or indeed I may find myself in the same league as you.

Jack goes to speak but Geoff cuts him off

GS: I get it Jack I do, I haven’t had the best time off late, I’ve played all the tricks in the book and I still can’t seem to get a win when it matters, I’ve played the numbers games, used foreign objects, I’ve tried intimidating individuals to get what I want, my games work for a while but come the PPV I fall short time and time again, I never used to have this problem so why now, have I really become lazy relying on others to help me succeed, so much so that I can’t get the job done on my own anymore. Or maybe it just comes down to luck and at the moment I’m just not getting the breaks in my matches it happens to the best of us, it seems the more I try the more I fail at present and it really is starting to become an issue. We are only months away from Born in Fire the biggest PPV of the year I should be starting to make my run, but instead I’m still in the starting blocks watching everybody else on the roster take command it’s not a position I’m used to finding myself in. Whilst I know that the Gold Rush is a lottery Jack it does help having confidence going into it, the only way to build up confidence around here is to get a few wins under my belt.

Jack lifts the microphone to his mouth but is once again cut off by Geoff

GS: I suppose I best start looking for that win this week when I face off against Solomon Riddick, I know the guys got some major attributes and could potentially be a difficult opponent, but really I should have far too much for this guy, he’s not in my league, on my day not many people are, I just need it to be my day, losing to Riddick could be the nail in the coffin for me, I have the whole world weighing on my shoulders, Alex isn’t happy no doubt my team members won’t be too pleased with my recent run of results, but were as form is temporary class is everlasting. That will show all the doubters just what I am about, how I haven’t completely gone off the boil, it may even give Alex something to think about, hopefully it will prove to him that I am ready for my next big challenge, that I won’t always let him down and he can rely on me. Lockdown is simple I lose to Riddick and there will be an even bigger question mark over my head one I can’t afford, it would be an embarrassment, No Friday I give it all no matter what, like my career was on the line, I need this win more than ever. Nobody is going to hand me this win, it’s a win I need to earn myself a platform for me to rebuild on with a solid foundation, I’ll show everybody was I was Walkers go to guy right from the very beginning, I need to make myself recognised once again.

Geoff Smiles and nods

GS: It’s been good talking Jack as strange as it sounds; maybe you’re not so bad after all

Geoff walks off shot, leaving Jack looking frustrated still holding the microphone in front of his mouth as the scene begins to fade

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:49 pm

*Solomon Riddick is shown sat inside a dimly lit lockeroom. He leans back in a hard-backed metal chair and gazes at the sight in front of him, a chessboard. His left eye, covered by his mask, is staring down at the pieces in front of him whilst his right eye remains closed. Slowly he breathes deeply, his large chest rising and falling, and then both eyes jolt open, fixated now on the camera in front.

Solomon: Pawns....pawns in the game of life, that is what I see each and everytime I open my eyes and witness what lies right in front of my face. As I gaze around at one after the other, side by side, rows upon rows of inconsequential nothings and nobodies....dregs, leeches, bottom-feeding haggards who would be better pushing up daises then pillaging this land of its dwindling resources.

Everytime I step into this arena and I see your worthless little faces, I imagine reaching over and pulling the plug that your disgusting parents did not have the downright morals to do. I hear you...with your pathetic little cries, your rallying calls to the wanton heroes....and I think to myself...

*Solomon smiles

Solomon: You just don't have a clue what this is all about, do you?

I can happily console myself knowing I will never be as pathetic or dim-witted as any of you scum-suckers that share the same oxygen supply that I do. I will never be as misguided or ignorant enough to ignore what stands right in front of me. I am tuned in enough to know that you have no control over what happens next...but if your smart, you can at least prepare yourself....adapt to the inevitable.

Because whilst you stuff your faces with popcorn and manipulate yourself to believe that the "good guys" will always save the day....I witness reality, I see this world for what it really is.....and it isn't the age old tagline that "nice guys finish last"....it's the plain and simple fact that there is no such thing as a "good guy".

List them in your head, the supposed saviours....Keith Leone, TGA, Mr Kenty.....not one of them is as pure as winter snow....not one of them truly gives one ounce of thought or attention to what you want or what you need...if you are honest with yourself, you know they are as arrogant and greedy as they come...

The only difference between them and men like me is at least I am open enough to admit what I am.....and I will not hold back in telling you exactly what I will do to ensure that I get exactly what I am looking for....deep down, when you find your moment of clarity, you will realize that the closest thing to a "savior" that you will people have....is looking right at you!

*Solomon's eyes glow eerily in the dark

Solomon: I am not here to manipulate you, I am not here to pull the wool over your eyes....but I am the man with the capabilities of standing up to threat this company currently faces....I am an antidote to the poison currently seeping through the veins of 6WF....

Unlike you "pawns", I am influential, I am a game-changer....I am a difference-maker....I am a beast that possesses the power to change the landscape of this business forever....I am an exiled king and I have returned for what rightfully belongs to me....there will be no ifs, no buts....despite any struggle that may ensue....I will leave this land with my rightful and hard-earned belongings...

*Solomon crosses his hands

Solomon: The Resistance is the answer to all of your problems...The Resistance is the only known cure to cancer that is crumbling the very foundations of this brand...

Me and Scorpion are your saviours....the heirs apparent to the forgotten thrones....we are the men that can alter this entire scenario and turn it back on its head...no matter what you say, no what you think...fate has chosen us, fate has led us on this path....you cannot change DESTINY!

*Solomon picks up a black king and moves it into the centre of the board, placing the white side in checkmate

Solomon: We will trample every last obstacle that steps in our path...we will leave no stone unturned, we will provide justice where it is so desperately needed...we are the solution and soon you will come to realize that there is no other option...

Re-Genesis took their best shots last week and yet here I am....and despite the fact that I know this conflict is far from over, I assure them that they have no idea what they are dealing with....unlike the meek and mortal members of Team 6WF, I shall not just roll over and die...I shall not fall willingly...

Last week they took their first steps into the belly of the Beast and they shall not return until every last pound of flesh has been devoured....one by one, they shall fall like a porcelain fabrication of the Terracotta Army...they are lambs to the slaughter....

Starting with Geoff Steel....Geoff, Friday at Lockdown I shall sacrifice you on the altar of judgement....let it be known that your pain and suffering shall serve as fair warning to the rest of your loathsome clan...

Let the cleanse commence!

*Solomon begins to laugh deeply before swiping all of the pieces off the chessboard before launching it across the room. Scorpion steps out from behind him and grabs the camera, staring into it....

S: Last week we where ambushed by Re-Genesis but do you know why because they fear us..they know we are correct and are willing to spread the truth..but you think this little threat will stop us..then you are very delusional because you see Re-Genesis is playing a game which they have lost without it even beginning..Re-Genesis might be the beginning but you see "They" are the Revelations and after all..every story comes to an end!

Scorpion slowly begins to pause as he goes to say his final words

S: "You may hate it, you may not like it but you will learn to accept it, we are your only hope, we are The Resistance"

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:49 pm

RJ: Singles action to kick off this edition of Lockdown, and it sees the involvement of two men who competed in our Main Event last week.

MW: That match descend into absolute carnage as the tag team champions Udo Berg and Visage stormed the ring and beat down Solomon Riddick and Scorpion of The Resistance.

RJ: It is Riddick in action tonight up against Geoff Steel, who teamed with his Re-Genesis cohort Kenji Hidari last week up against The Resistance.

MW: The match itself was a fascinating contest, I thought that Steel and Hidari very much held their own against one of the most dangerous tag teams I’ve seen during my time commentating on 6WF.

RJ: They put up a very good fight indeed Michael, though I do think The Resistance were beginning to get the upper hand before Berg and Visage got involved.

The camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. Solomon Riddick removes his hooded robe before walking down the centre of the ramp. He strides to the middle of the ring, holds his arms up as pyro’s go off at the top of the stage.

RJ: Solomon Riddick will be after a measure of revenge tonight after the incidents of last week and he is one man who you don’t want to be on the wrong side of.

MW: You’re certainly right on that front RJ, Riddick is dangerous enough when he is calm, when he’s pissed off...well it doesn’t normally end well.

“Last Resort” then plays out as the fans give an equally loud reaction for the arrival of Geoff Steel. Steel smiles as he walks out onto the ramp at the boos he hears, before also walking down to the ring, though Steel trash talks some of the fans as he approaches the ring. Steel then slides in under the bottom rope and poses to the fans almost mockingly as they continue to vent their hatred toward him.

MW: I think Geoff Steel would have taken a lot of confidence from last week, they might not have won but he wrestled well.

RJ: He did Michael, but I still feel Steel has a little something left to prove not just to Walker and Re-Genesis, but to himself.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Geoff Steel and Solomon Riddick lock-up. Riddick drives Steel back towards the corner, he then wraps a stiff knee up into the stomach of the Re-Genesis man. Steel keels over, Riddick immediately begins pummeling away at the top of Steel’s head with clubbing punches. Eventually he relents and proceeds to drag Steel forward out of the corner and lifts him into a powerbomb position before switching tact and nailing a fallout neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Solomon lifts up Steel, he fires in a number of big right hooks to the chin of Steel backing him into the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring, connecting with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound. Steel rolls up and walks straight into a big spinebuster from Riddick. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

MW: Strong start from Solomon Riddick!

Steel forces the shoulder up, Solomon applies an armbar on the former 6CW World Champion. He brings him to a vertical base before dragging him in close and hitting a big knee into the stomach. Solomon quickly bounces off the ropes, connecting with a scissors kick on Steel. He hooks the leg once more.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Once more Steel is forced to get the shoulder up off the mat. Riddick rolls to his feet and lifts up Steel, where he literally throws him into the corner. Solomon walks slowly over where he hits a couple of big back elbow smashes to the side of the head. Riddick then steps back before running in and attempting a big splash but Steel uses the ropes to spring up and boot The Resistance man in the face.

Solomon stumbles backwards slightly and Geoff Steel runs out of the corner, knocking Riddick into the canvas with a huge spear! Steel quickly covers.

RJ: Wow that was a huge spear from Geoff Steel!

MW: Riddick was very much on top in this match, Steel pulling out a big counter move at just the right time

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Steel gets up to his feet and immediately takes the attack to Riddick by stomping away on his head until the referee is forced to step in and warn Steel. He nods at the ref before running back in and continuing to stomp on Riddick who rolls towards the ropes. Steel then lifts up Riddick, he whips him out across the ring before bouncing off the ropes himself to pick up momentum. He then meets Riddick in the middle of the ring with a huge clothesline! He covers.

RJ: Yet more high-impact wrestling from Steel.

MW: He is a fantastic competitor RJ, he’s just going through a bit of a poor run at the moment. It happens to everyone.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Geoff Steel stands waiting for Solomon to rise to his feet. When the big man does rise to a vertical base, Steel fires in a number of huge European Uppercuts on the former Association man. Steel continues with the big European Uppercuts until Riddick is forced back into the ropes. Steel then starts rocking in a number of huge headbutts, before switching to punches with Riddick still being kept against the ropes.

MW: Steel unloading on Riddick, a lot of his frustration being taken out there.

Solomon is then allowed forward from the ropes by Steel, who then boots him in the stomach before hitting a big boot. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Riddick again kicks out, Steel lifts him up and then nails a suplex. He waits for Riddick to rise, before booting him in the gut. He sets up for a powerbomb but Riddick easily counters with a big back body drop on the Re-Genesis man.

Riddick lifts Steel into the air, connecting with a delayed vertical suplex of his own. Steel stumbles up to his feet, Riddick then bench presses Steel into the air and he crashes into the canvas face-first. Steel staggers up, Solomon boots him in the stomach and then nails an X-Factor facebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Steel gets the shoulder up, Solomon drags up the former 6CW World Champion. He hauls Steel over his shoulders before running forward, hitting a Death Valley driver. Riddick then bounces off the ropes...

MW: Springboard Moonsault!

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Solomon Riddick stands waiting for Steel to rise. He then whips him out across the ring, on the rebound he bench presses Steel high into the air...

RJ: OH MY!

MW: WHAT AN UPPERCUT FROM RIDDICK!

RJ: That must be it!

Ref: 1.........................2........................Kick out!

MW: How the hell did he kick out of that?

RJ: Amazing from Geoff Steel, great heart!

Solomon hauls up Steel, he lines up the Devils Advocate but Geoff Steel manages to duck under it and nail a DDT on the rebound. Steel then drags up Riddick, hitting some knees to the stomach...

MW: Setting up for The Blade Cutter...

RJ: NAILED IT!

Ref: 1.............................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Geoff Steel wins tonight’s opening contest, what a win for the Re-Genesis man!

RJ: That was hugely impressive Michael, Riddick is a very dangerous competitor.

MW: Steel took some punishment in that match but he comes out with the win.

RJ: That should help shut some of his doubters up, Steel really proved something here tonight.

Geoff Steel gets to his feet in victory, he stands in the middle of the ring and nodding his head, saying I’m back repeatedly.

MW: That’s a statement of intent, it seems Re-Genesis are getting even stronger RJ.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Kuinshi is shown backstage talking to Jack Reynolds....

JR: Kuinshi, last week we saw you turn your back on your partner, Cameron Faith, and this week, you shocking disposed of Sandra, who some would say helped you get that European Title....

Kuinshi: Those some would be wrong, wouldn't they? Sandra was nothing but a user. She was only interested in what she could get for herself, and when i realised the truth i got rid of her. See, that's what truth does to you, it allows you to see people for who they really are, like Cameron Faith, sure, he had a hard upbringing, things didn't go his way, but the first chance he got he showed his true colours. Drinking till the early hours, turning up late for shows, dabbling in drugs. This is a man that carries around a 6WF title and he treats his position with complete and utter contempt. I left him in the ring last week to show him that eventually the truth will find you and punish you....

JR: Do you really think that's your decision?

Kuinshi: I don't see anyone else in this corrupt little company doing anything about it, do you? Where is the moral outrage at the way some of our so called champions perceive themselves. I am going to stand up for truth and make it my duty to expose and punish those who flaunt the idea of truth....

Kuinshi is stopped mid sentence as Finlay and Cameron Faith walk into shot...

FInlay: Are you done there? Finished talking your drivel? Do you really think we care about your little truth crusade? I'd be more focused at me taking that wee belt from you and shutting you up for good!

CF: And as for last week, you might think that it teaches me some sort of lesson, but in actual fact, it just makes me, Finlay and everyone out in the audience want to see you get your ass kicked even more! See you out there, Kuin!

Finaly and Cameron walk off and we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:51 pm

RJ: First tag team action of the evening up next for you here on Lockdown!

MW: Plenty of interesting battles and old rivalries in this match-up isn’t there RJ?

RJ: Certainly is Michael, you’ve got Finlay and Kuinishi who go all the way back to the TAW Company, whilst Finlay is now also N01 contender to Kuinishi’s European Title.

MW: Then you’ve got Fin who defeated The Fanatic and James McManus last week to become N01 contender, whilst Faith has issues with Kuinishi after he left him high and dry last week in a tag team match.

RJ: That was disgraceful from Kuinishi, he should have had much more respect for a fellow champion.

“Lord of Winter snow” hits and Kuinishi storms out onto the stage, he nods to the fans, some of whom are booing, before sprinting down the ramp way and sliding in under the bottom rope. He leaps to his feet and then holds up his 6WF European Title.

“Change (In the House of Flies)” plays out as the fans descend into deafening boos as the lights dim and the arena is illuminated in a red glow. Fanatic then walks out onto the stage to louder boos from the fans and he then walks down to the ring, the lights flicking off and on as he does so. Fanatic then climbs to the ring apron and stretches his arms wide before spitting red liquid from his mouth, covering the ring in a red mist, before then stepping over the top rope and staring down at Kuinishi.

RJ: I wonder how these two will get along?

MW: Not too well I’d have thought Arj. I’m certain Fanatic wouldn’t take too kindly to Kuinishi performing a similar stunt to last week.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer, cutting RJ off. Cameron Faith jogs out onto the ramp, the FreeWeight Championship in his hands. He raises it in the air and beats his chest before running down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans before sliding under the ring and staring down at Kuinish.

Finally, “Mad dog coll” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as 6WF Legend Finlay strides out onto the stage, carrying his long staff. He strides down the ramp, staring down at Kuinishi. He then slides into the ring and nods to Faith.

MW: I think that these two might get along a bit better...

RJ: Well there is a common enemy isn’t there Michael, Kuinishi.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Fanatic starts the match off with Finlay. The duo lock up and Fanatic easily pushes Finlay back into the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring, meeting Finlay on the rebound with a big boot to the head. Fin stumbles up, Fanatic boots him in the stomach and nails a snap powerbomb. Cover.

Finlay forces the shoulder up off the canvas, The Fanatic rolls to his feet and drops a number of big knees into the face. He then hauls up Finlay, before throwing him down into the canvas with a suplex. Finlay staggers up and walks straight into a big spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Fanatic drags up Finlay, he then rockets in a number of big punches to the chin of Finlay who falls back into the corner. Fanatic then cracks in a number of short-arm clotheslines to the head but Kuinishi then tags himself in.

RJ: That won’t go down too well!

Kuinishi hits a running dropkick on Finlay in the corner, he stumbles forward out of the corner and walks straight into a spinning tornado DDT from the European Champion. He hooks the leg of his N01 contender.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Kuinishi waits for Finlay to get up to his feet, he then reels off a succession of muay thai elbows to the head of Finlay. He whips him out across the ring, but Finlay bounces back off the ropes and boots Kuinishi in the face. Kuinishi staggers around, Finlay lifts him into the air before nailing a big backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Finlay needed that counter!

MW: Good chance for Finlay to show Kuinishi exactly what he will be up against.

Kuinishi drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Finlay rolls to his feet where he drags up Kuinishi. He then whips him out across the ring, he meets Kuinishi with an inverted atomic drop as Kuinishi staggers back into the centre of the ring. Finlay then bounces off the ropes with Kuinishi keeled over, connecting with a scissors kick on his title rival. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Fin gets to his feet, he makes the tag to Cameron Faith. He springs over the top rope into the ring, where he waits for Kuinishi to rise. He hits a boot into the stomach, following up with a stomach. Faith keeps the hold applied, hauling Kuinishi up hitting a 2nd suplex. Faith gets to a vertical base once more, nailing a 3rd successive suplex, bridging into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

RJ: A chance of revenge here for Faith after last week!

Cameron Faith lifts up Kuinishi, he then launches him firmly into the corner. Faith then sprints in, nailing a big shining wizard. He then grabs the head of Kuinishi before sprinting out of the corner, nailing a big bulldog. The Freeweight champion again covers.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Cameron Faith again re-tags Finlay. He steps into the ring, lifting up Kuinishi and nailing a belly to belly suplex. Kuinishi rolls towards the corner, where Finlay climbs to the top rope. He pummels away on the head of the European Champion, until Kuinishi takes away his legs, causing Finlay’s head to smash into the turnbuckle. He then nails a reverse DDT. Cover.

Kuinishi quickly tags out to The Fanatic, running over and hitting him across the chest. Fanatic storms into the ring, he clenches Finlay by the throat before drilling him into the canvas with a huge chokeslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Fanatic rolls to his feet, he stands over Finlay who slowly gets up. Fanatic then stomps down on his back, pressing Finlay back into the canvas. He then drags up the N01 contender to the European Title, hitting a big clothesline. Finlay stumbles up, Fanatic boots him in the stomach before connecting with a piledriver. He makes the cover.

RJ: The Fanatic starting to dominate this match-up.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Fin drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Fanatic then drags up Finlay before connecting with a side suplex. Fanatic steps back to the corner, waiting for Fin to rise before connecting with a huge boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Finlay again kicks out. Fanatic drags him to his feet where he sets up for the chokebomb but Finlay fights his way out of the hold. He then chop-blocks Fanatic down to the mat. Finlay runs off the ropes, connecting with a knee to the head. He falls to the mat through exhaustion.

MW: Whoever gets the tag here is going to win this match.

Finlay edges closer towards the corner, as does The Fanatic. The Fanatic gets there first only for Kuinishi drop off the apron, smirking.

RJ: He’s doing it again!

Kuinishi picks up his European Title and stands on the outside as Finlay tags in Faith. The Fanatic spins around...

MW: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1................................2.......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Faith wins this match for his side!

MW: Kuinishi once again leaving his team-mate high and dry just as he needs him most.

RJ: Ever since winning that title, Kuinishi’s attitude has changed.

Finlay rolls into the ring, staring down at Kuinishi on the outside who holds up the European Title.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:55 pm

RJ: Earlier this week, we heard from The Consultancy pairing of Vortex and Johnny Oko, who had plenty to say after a more successful week last time out, finally getting some revenge on Re-Genesis.

MW: Let's see what they had to say about all of that...

The arena is still coming to terms with the revelation of last week, when "Black Shuck" blasts out of the speakers. The crowd cheer loudly and some "6WF" chants break out across the building. Johnny Oko is first to appear, walking down the aisle with his trademark suit on and carrying his katana. He walks a few paces forward while chewing his gum, before taking a glance behind him.

MW: What the hell is Vortex wearing?!

Suddenly Vortex appears on the ramp with a exceptionally bright day-glo green t-shirt on. Big black lettering is plastered on the front of the t-shirt that reads "SCREWED UP.....". Then, as he starts to stride down the aisle, the fans can see that on the back of the t-shirt reads ".....With A Ruptured State Of Mind!"

RJ: Another piece of merchandise from The Consultancy conveyor belt!

MW: Can you believe how bright that thing is?! You could see his fat ass from space!

Vortex continues to walk down the aisle grinning while Johnny starts walking towards the ring. The crowd laugh as Vortex points to his t-shirt and acknowledges how dazzling it is. Oko slides under the bottom rope and waits in the corner while leisurely resting on the turnbuckle. Vortex grabs a microphone and steps inside the ring, still grinning broadly. The two men exchange smiles as Johnny starts to chew on another piece of gum he lovingly unwraps. Vortex paces slowly to the centre of the ring and the cheers die down as he lifts the microphone to his lips.

Vortex: First things first. I would like to draw your attention to the piece of attire I am wearing which you may or may not have noticed..........from the back rows.

The crowd start laughing as he places a hand above his eyes and tries to make out the people at the far end of the arena.

Vortex: At long last, I thought I would give you people a real reason to put your sunglasses.......ON!

The crowd cheers as Oko sarcastically applauds behind his partner.

Vortex: For those in the cheaper seats, this t-shirt represents what has gone on with The Consultancy in recent months. Hopeful months, filled with one thought that finally we will lift tag team gold. But on those fateful evenings......three PPV Sunday's in a row......The Consultancy was.....and here is the key word ladies and gentleman....SCREWED! And not by one team......not even by two.......but by three pairs of jokers who think it is funny to rain down on our parade!

He bangs a fist against his side in annoyance.

Vortex: But.....last week taught us that we are not the only guys in this business that is being cheated. Leone, Murdoch, even the long departed Saint, had to deal with having to bend over night after night while Walker took his fill. We all thought that there wasn't going to be a end to it. During every Lockdown, the guys true to 6WF would have to accept that this was Walker's personal playground. A playground full of beat downs, bent refs and changes to the rules. That was the case in our match last week. Another bout. Another screwjob. But......but......at the end of that edition. When HE finally arrived. 6WF stood tall. Re-Genesis were out on the floor. And we learnt one thing that the warring factions in this place had needed to remember.

He stares into the camera menacingly.

Vortex: That Clarke James has got all our heads......screwed........on.

He runs his finger across the lettering on his t-shirt.

Vortex: And that is a good thing. Good for 6WF. Great for The Consultancy. We are finally on the road to Born in Fire and this time the whole place has reason to be confident. We have our heads sorted. Bickering stopped. And our a-game in place. We always said we would create a dynasty after Destiny. We hoped we would be champions before then, but at least now we can go forward and make that destiny a reality. It starts this week. It starts with Kenji Hidari. It starts with my partner putting his boot straight into his opponents big mouth. The guy behind me has been dubbed the quiet man of The Consultancy. The guy that doesn't have a lot to say. The reason for this is clear. Johnny Oko doesn't let his fists do the talking....he lets his feet.

The crowd cheer as Oko performs a series of quick high kicks. Vortex turns round and passes the microphone to his partner. Johnny looks out around the crowd and continues to chew his gum. He goes to speak a few times, but stops himself with a wry smile on his face. With Vortex laughing in the background, Johnny does finally begin to speak.

Oko:  Screwed up. Screwed on. Oko doesn't care about such phrases. Oko cares about action over words. When the upcoming match was announced, Oko realised that the time to deliver had come at long last. Through the brief time here, Oko has watched and waited while being accused of being irrelevant in the team. All because pretty slogans and sound bites refuses to flow from Oko's lips.

He gives a brief look behind him at Vortex, who points at the t-shirt grinning. Oko shakes his head sarcastically and continues.

Oko: The evolution of this federation means that there can only be survival of the fittest. And there isn't any room for two Japanese superstars in this business. The Consultancy destroyed the myth of Dopant Zero's dominance. The Consultancy proved that Dopant Zero was little more than a make do before the tag team division got interesting. The Consultancy proved that Dopant Zero.....were nothing. Kenji Hidari figured that out. He left the burning ship before its weaknesses could consume him as well. And now he has to face talent from Osaka......true talent. Talent that he can never dream of possessing.

He points his sword into the camera.

Oko: Oko will make this clear. Kenji Hidari will be destroyed this Friday. He will need to be carried out of this ring by the gaijins he runs around with. And with the punctuation of my right foot, Oko will signal his intent to the rest of the roster. The half-blood prince will make you all sit up and take notice. And then Oko will leave here without another word being uttered. The message will be silent. But deadly.

Oko turns round and passes the microphone to Vortex before sliding out of the ring and walking purposefully up the aisle. Vortex watches him go with a smile on his face before looking into the camera.

Vortex: 6WF has been brought to you today by the letters O and K, and by the number 0

He winks into the camera before turning around. The scene fades as we can see "......With A Ruptured State Of Mind!" on the back of Vortex's t-shirt.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Match 3
Abe Abercorn v James McManus

RJ: Further singles action now on Lockdown...

MW: This is going to be a great match RJ, it’s going to be a real throwback match this one folks.

RJ: Two men who are without a doubt inspired by wrestlers from a generation gone by, no frills, technical wrestling action.

MW: This is a big month for both men. The Gold Rush match is such a big opportunity for someone to propel themselves to new heights, but they need momentum in the month’s build up to perform well in that match.

“Carry on wayward son” plays out through the speakers and the LG Arena cheer for the arrival of Abe Abercorn, who walks calmly out onto the stage. He nods to the fans respectfully before making his way down to the ring, tagging the fans hands. He then slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Abe will much prefer this contest to the situation he found himself in last week, which was a triple threat against Lex Hart and Lukas Takeo.

MW: He did perform very well last week though ‘Arj, a former world champion he’s got as much chance as anyone in the Gold Rush match.

The crowd give a mixed reaction as “Sad but True” blares out around the arena as James McManus walks out onto the stage. He cracks his knuckles at the top of the ramp before striding down the rampway towards the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He gets to his feet and stares across the ring at his two opponents.

MW: McManus lost his European Title to Kuinishi at Chaos, before losing again last week when he had the chance to become N01 contender.

RJ: That opportunity ironically went to Abe’s fellow countryman and good friend Finlay.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Abe and James McManus lock-up. Abe applies a side headlock on McManus, but he quickly counters by applying a hammerlock. Abe swings his way out, applying a front facelock. He then brings McManus down to the mat where then applies another side headlock, twisting away on the head of the former European Champion.

McManus gets up to his feet with the headlock still applied but manages to make the counter with a belly to back suplex. Abe stumbles to his feet, McManus scoops him onto his shoulders before running forward connecting with a powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

McManus gets up to his feet, he locks in a seated rear waistlock on Abercorn. He drives a couple of knees into the back, before lifting Abe to his feet. Abercorn counters, connecting with a snapmare. Abe then runs off the ropes, flipping over McManus and nailing a neck snap. McManus stumbles to his feet, Abe boots him in the stomach before hitting a Northern Lights suplex, bridging into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

MW: Already lots of technical wrestling on display.

Abe rolls to his feet. He waits for McManus to rise, he then attempts an Irish whip to the corner but McManus counters, hitting a short-irish whip, pulling Abe towards him before throwing the former TAW World Champion into the canvas with a hip toss. Abercorn staggers up to his feet, McManus hits a quick arm drag on Abe. He rolls to his feet unsteadily, McManus drags closer towards him before hitting an STO takedown. He follows this up with a running splash. Cover.

McManus applies a sleeper hold on Abercorn. The Irishman forces his way up to a vertical base, he then counters with a jawbreaker on McManus who tries to keep the hold applied. Abe has to hit a 2nd jawbreaker to make McManus release the submission hold. Abe hits a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin of McManus, before pulling him in closely and connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

RJ: Fantastic back and forth action between these two.

MW: It’s a great test for both men. McManus can see how he fares against a former world champion, whilst Abe has the opportunity to show he can still go with the youngsters.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

James McManus forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Abercorn brings James McManus to his feet, he goes for a suplex but McManus blocks it, before throwing Abe down into the canvas with a suplex of his own. Abe stumbles to his feet, walking straight into a big spinebuster from James McManus. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Abe is the man who kicks out this time. McManus again synchs in an armbar hold on Abe. He drags Abercorn up to a vertical base where he takes him down with a short-arm clothesline. Abe rolls to his feet unsteadily, he throws a clothesline that McManus ducks and then nails a bridging German suplex.

MW: Fantastic to see some great technical wrestling, but I get the feeling someone will to have change tactics a bit to win this match.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Abe is dragged to his feet by McManus. He throws Abe to the corner where he then sprints in, hitting a clothesline. McManus then proceeds to climb onto the 2nd rope, pummelling away on the head of Abe Abercorn until the referee steps in and forces McManus away from the corner.

Abe stumbles forward, McManus sets up for a short powerbomb but Abe manages to fight his way out of the predicament and into a victory roll pin attempt. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

James McManus forces the shoulder up. Abe lifts him to his feet, he scoops McManus onto his shoulders before spinning 720 degrees on the spot, dropping McManus down after the airplane spin. Abe then boots McManus in the stomach, nailing a DDT. He hooks the leg.

MW: Abe picking up the pace here.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

McManus again forces the shoulder up. Abe drags up McManus, he reels off a succession of knife-edge chops but McManus manages to block it. He then pokes Abe in the eye, Abercorn stumbles forward and McManus launches him into the canvas with the River Thames Plunge! McManus then bounces off the ropes...

RJ: Knee Trembler!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

It’s now Abe who has to get the shoulder up just in time. McManus drags up Abe, he sets up for the Tombstone Piledriver but Abercorn drops down the back. McManus spins around, Abe boots him in the stomach...

MW: DVD!

Ref: 1..........................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Abercorn wins it!

MW: A fantastic contest here on Lockdown, a good win for Abercorn.

RJ: Good motivational boost for him.

Abe gets to his feet and nods to the fans out of respect.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:56 pm

(The scene opens up with Hidari Kenji sitting in a dark corridor as he is shown with a hoodie..Hidari speaks)

Hidari- At Chaos.....

Hidari- At Chaos...I will admit my defeat because I am better than being a sore loser....however I will say that Cameron Faith...no Nay Bother is a wounded animal. He's been wounded by the Fang of Re-Genesis and his title reign will soon be cut to short. You see at Chaos...I thought it was my time!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I thought it was my time to run with the ball and steal it but I guess certain people are scared to see a change in scenery. Now however 6WF! This is exactly why I'm allied with Re-Genesis because I never had the opportunity like I did as I do now! Now as a man of my word when I say I lost to Nay Bother is not to be the bigger man but it's to show you people at home why I am not a mere man of deception like you all think I am but I'm not....

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- You people all fail to realize and haven't understand that I am exactly like you. I have five fingers and five toes.... I have two eyes and hair..but still I get treated like I'm a monster, the villain, and at the end of it all. It's ok. It's ok because you'll all will realize how dominate the real Hidari Kenji can be not no Team Japan bs...no

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- This Hidari Kenji is a Re-Genesis made man and if you think for one second I'll let a roadblock stop me from getting in my way for my individual dominance then you are sadly mistaken

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- You see I'm not a Hound and I certainly don't serve justice but I do indeed serve the truth. The truth that brought me here today! And that's where my brotherhood comes in!

(Hidari pauses)

(Hidari pulls is hoodie off his head as he gets up and walk outside revealing a whole bunch of hooded men dressed up all staring dead at Hidari)

Hidari- Johnny Oko or whatever his name is is IRRELEVANT PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

(Hidari walks up past the hooded men as they move out of Hidari's way)

Hidari- The picture here is that me and my brotherhood are here because of Re-Genesis and we will rule this company because we are the future and the future is now! I will fight for my brotherhood! I will defend my brotherhood!

I WILL DIE FOR MY BROTHERHOOD!

THERE IS NO GENESIS WHEN THERE'S NO HIDARI KENJI, GEOFF STEEL, CASSIUS ZHI, UDO BERG, MIKE HILL, DICEY REILLY, VISAGE AND ALEX WALKER!

THERE IS ONLY A RE-GENESIS!

Hidari- 8/9/13.

I'm coming to kill for my BROTHERHOOD!

I WILL DEFEND MY BROTHERHOOD 24/7!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:01 pm

Match 4

Johnny Oko w/ Vortex vs Kenji Hidari

MW: Very interesting contest lined up for you up next this evening here on Lockdown!

RJ: For the first time this evening we see a Re-Genesis member facing off against one of the group of wrestlers looking to fight off Walker’s group of thugs.

MW: Don’t know RJ, I’d say the actions of those wrestlers fighting Re-Genesis last week were quite thuggish.

RJ: It’s about time they got some revenge though Michael!

'Turks Theme' hits as the crowd's reaction changes instantly, Oko makes his way slowly down to the ring, with Vortex striding along behind him. Oko is chewing bubble gum as he strolls down the ramp, as he gets to the ring he takes the gum out of his month and sticks it under the ring.

'The Essence' blasts out as the crowd start to boo on the sight of Kenji Hidari. Hidari confidently strides to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps before springboarding over the top rope.

RJ: For once the Re-Genesis man finds himself at a disadvantage in terms of the numbers game.

MW: Well you always doubt their ability to compete as individuals, let’s see how Hidari does tonight.

Ding, ding, ding!

The bell rings and the two men circle each other in the ring before locking up, neither man can gain an advantage and there is little movement before Kenji stomps on the foot of Oko, causing Oko to double up in pain, Kenji takes advantage by hitting a couple of hard right hands which push Oko into the corner, from there Kenji irish whips him into the opposite corner before running at Oko and striking a knee into The Consultancy member’s gut. Oko slumps against the turnbuckle as Kenji hits a belly to belly suplex...

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

Kenji doesn't allow Oko to rise and hits 3 elbow drops to the chest in quick succession before lifting him up and throwing him to the conrer. Hidari nails a leaping double knee to the face, before placing Oko onto the top rope. Hidari then lifts Oko into the air...

MW: Island driver!

RJ: Admittedly a good start from Kenji Hidari.

Hidari picks Oko up for a brainbuster and holds him up in the air, Oko starts to struggle however and manages to escape the hold, slipping down behind Kenji, from there he quickly kicks Kenji in the knee, back and back of the head in quick succession. Oko then turns Kenji around, hitting a Fisherman’s suplex into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...........2............kick out!

Oko gets to his feet and looks to his partner on the outside, Vortex nods back as Oko smirks. Oko drags up Kenji, he then whips him hard into the ropes and on the rebound Oko nails a tilt a whirl backbreaker on the former European champion. He rolls to his feet and Oko bounces off the ropes nailing a one-handed bulldog. Oko makes the cover.

Ref: 1........2.............kick out!

Oko runs over to the climb to the top turnbuckle, however before he can steady himself on the top Kenji manages to knock the ropes causing Oko to crotch himself on the top rope.

RJ: It doesn’t get any less painful than that.

MW: I’m sure most of our male viewers are wincing at present. Do not try that at home!

Hidari then nails a succession of big roundhouse kicks to the head and gut of Johnny Oko. Kenji then heads up to the top rope, he steadies himself before nailing a brainbuster from the top rope.

RJ: WHAT A MOVE!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Hidari gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Oko who rolls away into the corner. Hidari rattles away a number of knees into the head, Vortex clambers onto the apron in anger but the ref forces him away, which allows Kenji to choke out Oko with his boot. He then runs in, nailing a hesitation dropkick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Oko again kicks out, Hidari waits for him to rise before setting up for a powerbomb only for Oko to counter with a hurracanrana! Hidari staggers to his feet, walking straight into a spinning heel kick. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Fantastic match-up here!

Hidari kicks out, Johnny Oko rolls to a vertical base and hauls up the Re-Genesis man. He hits a knee into the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a flying bulldog. Oko carries on running, leaping onto the ring apron. He then slingshots in over the top rope, hitting a DDT. Oko makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Johnny Oko leaps to his feet, he stands waiting for Hidari to rise when Visage and Udo Berg storm down the ramp. Vortex goes to cut them off at the bottom of the ramp...

RJ: What in the hell do they think they’re doing? They have no right being out here!

MW: They’ve come to send a message on Re-Genesis behalf!

Vortex gets the early advantage over Visage, beating away on him with huge punches until Berg clobbers Vortex over the head with a big chop. Berg and Visage immediately start stomping away on Vortex. Oko is about to exit the ring to help but Hidari hauls him back, spinning Oko around...

RJ: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1.........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, ding!

Kenji Hidari rolls to his feet in victory, he walks towards the ropes grinning!

MW: Hidari really looking happy with that win!

RJ: berg and visage handed it to him on a plate!

MW: You’ve all questioned Re-Genesis’ ability to operate by themselves, both Steel and Hidari have won tonight.

RJ: Hardly, Oko was distracted by Berg and Visage.

The tag champs stop the beatdown as Hidari leaves the ring, the Re-Genesis trio stride up the ramp.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:05 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, all night we have discussed the return of Clarke James.

MW: One of the most amazing returns I've witnessed Arj, completely unexpected.

RJ: But for all those folks who somehow missed it, let's take a look back on the return of James!

TC: So you say...but it's that attitude, Alex that has brought me out here, brought me to this position. 6WF is at a crossroads. It's either stand and fight, or walk away and let you deal with the mess you created...

AW: Do the smart thing, Charlie. Walk away, go home. There is no place for you here. You have no-one.

TC: Well, actually, i do....

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: The Consultant has brought his back up!

The crowd roar with approval as Vortex and Johnny Oko walk out on to the stage, flanking The Consultant, staring down the ring at Udo and Visage....

AW: Oh great, you brought Grimmace and the Hamburglar! How intimidating! Please excuse me while i don't exactly tremble with fear. We've proved time and time again that your boys are no match for us. They're glorified punchbags. You think bringing them out here is somehow going to validate your place in this company? You think it's going to bring The Saint back from exile? You think it's going to make the rest of the peons out the back want to join you in a weekly episodic ass kicking? I think not.

You're embarassing yourself, Charlie, this has turned into a parody act, what next, Keith Leone....

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

RJ: Walker just got granted his wish!!

MW: He shouldn't be out here!

The crowd erupt as 'Limo Wreck' roars from the speakers and Keith Leone powers on to the stage. Dicey Reilly steps forward, snatching the microphone from Walker as Leone stares down at him...

DR: Look who decided to show up? Have you finished your menstrual cycle yet, Keith or am i still lodged firmly in that head of yours? I mean, somethings gotten to you, Keith? Snapping the way you did, you fell right into my trap. Frustrating isn't it, when someone gets into your head, makes you question yourself and your motives. Familiar isn't??

Leone moves down the ramp but is pulled back by The Consultant....

AW: So the third member of your precious little uprising, is a man who can't possibly harm us! Ha, just when i thought you couldn't get any more deluded you spring that on me. In case you hadn't forgotten, Keith, you can't come anywhere near Cassius. Title shots are so far out of your reach they're sat up in the rafters with the rest of the dirt and grime. Why bother, Keith? Do you think a few more cheap pops on your resume is going to validate the fact that you've got no hope, no chance of ever taking us down? You'd be better of wheeling good ol' Danny McGraw out here and......

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

MW: Another one!!

RJ: Marshall Murdoch! The man screwed out of the TAW Title by Re-Genesis is out here! The uprising is growing!!

'Papercut' blares around the arena as Marshall Murdoch steps out on to the stage, his face stern with hatred as he locks eyes on Mike Hill. The TAW Champion waves down the ramp, holding his title aloft to huge boos' from the crowd. Marshall stands next to Leone, turn his head towards him and nodding before looking round at the burly figure of Vortex who snarls down the ramp at Udo Berg. Walker looks around, shaking his head...

AW: Really? Marshall, really? Why, why would you even bother? Have you not learnt from Keith's mistakes? Cause the way you're going, you'll be the next one to get SCREWED out of title shots. You keep playing this dangerous little game, you're gonna wind up in the hospital with your precious little sugar daddy, wishing you were back pushing groupies out the way of some coked up rap star. All of you are beginning to try my patience, and i would say that history dictates that's not a wise thing to do.

You see, Charlie, no matter how many rejects, no hopers and wannabe freedom fighters you bring out here, nothing changes. This is it. This is all you have. The rest of your roster are so consumed by their own stature that they simply don't care for your cause. TGA, Crime Lord, all 6WF legends, all busy with their own private affairs. You've got legends club members who couldn't give a shit, and your crown prince; the man that made this all possible, the man who this show was dedicated to is sat in a hospital bed, tucked into his sheets wallowing in his own self pity cause he was too arrogant to look to his colleagues for support, and of course, let's not forget the man who left 6WF in the mire, walking away to enjoy his golden retirement, Mr JJ Johnson...

RJ: Oh that's it, run a man down when he's not here to defend himself....

MW: JJ left, deal with it he's no better than.........who the hell is that??

The camera switches back to the ramp as a figure steps on to the back of the stage. His faced covered by a baseball cap as he stops in the entrance way and looks down at the floor...

AW: Oh, come on! What's this, you resorted to grabbing guys off the streets? You're a joke, this whole company is a....

Cassius snatches the mic from Walker as the figure moves out of the shadows of the stage. Vortex and Oko smiles as the figure walks past them, they look at The Consultant and nod before turning to watch as the figure moves to the front of the stage, standing between Leone and Marshall...

The mystery figure stands between Leone and Marshall, looking down at the floor as Cassius moves to front of the ring, standing on the ring as the mystery man raises his head, locking eyes on the 6WF Champion.....

RJ: Wait a minute.......I think Cassius knows who it is! Look at his chest! He's seething!!

Cassius stands, eyes wide, staring down the ramp his chest expanding deeper with each breath...

MW: I have no idea, i can't make him out....

The mystery figure bows his head, he turns and looks up at Marshall Murdoch who looks across at the man, he nods, stepping back and looking at Keith Leone. The mystery figure turns his head, looking at the former 6WF Champion and Leone smiles. Marshall and Leone turn away, staring down the ramp as the mystery figure removes his baseball cap, he looks down the aisle as the crowd fall silent.....

MW: No way...

RJ: It can't be...

The mystery figure looks around the arena before removing his jumper......

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

RJ! YES! YES! YES! HE'S BACK!

MW: NO FREAKING WAY!!!!

RJ: YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! HE'S COME BACK TO JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST RE-GENESIS!!! LISTEN TO THAT OVATION!

MW: THAT T-SHIRT!!

The crowd explode with roars as the mystery man removes his hoody, his t-shirt etched with the words 'JJ SAID KNOCK YOU OUT', 'Blind Faith' by Chase 'n' Status screeches round the arena as Cassius paces round the ring. Walker is stood on in shock....

RJ: YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT WALKER! CLARKE JAMES IS BACK IN 6WF! CLARKE JAMES HAS COME HOME! CASSIUS HAS JUST SEEN HIS PAST! HIS PRESENT! AND BAH GAWD HE'S JUST SEEN HIS FUTURE!

The crowd are wild as Clarke James stares down at Cassius mouthing to him. Vortex turns his head as Oko cracks his knuckles. James looks at Leone and then Marshall......

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: HERE THEY COME! 6WF HAVE COME TO FIGHTBACK!!

The five men storm the ring, Cassius retreats to the back of the ring as Marshall and Leone hit the ring, Marshall heads straight for Mike Hill, unloading on him and clotheslinging him to the outside as Leone spears Dicey to the ground. Steel heads to the outside with Udo and James unloads on Steel as Vortex sprints into Udo smashing him into the side of the ring. He grabs him and whips him into the steel steps as Oko smashes a Yakuza Kick into the temple of Visage. Walker waves towards the back as Cassius stands staring at James...

MW: ALL HELL HAS BROKEN LOOSE!

Dicey and Leone brawl on the outside. Leone whips Dicey over the announce table as James whips Steel into the path of Vortex who stands tall before grabbing Steel and hitting Rupture onto the concrete. Security pile out from the back and storm down the ramp, trying to separate the men. James wrestles free and tackles Visage to the ground and Marshall tries to break free to get at Hill. Security bundle Keith Leone over the barrier as Dicey is dragged away. Cassius is stood in the centre of the ring as Vortex is tackled to his feet....

RJ: THIS IS INSANE! THE CROWD ARE WILD! 6WF IS STANDING IT'S GROUND! RE-GENESIS IS IN SHOCK!

MW: CASSIUS IS LIVID! WALKER CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, WAIT A MINUTE!

RJ: YES!

Walker turns round to see Clarke James stood staring at him, he backs off as Cassius looks round....

RJ: TURN AROUND ZHI! FACE YOUR DAMN FUTURE!

MW: DON'T TURN AROUND! GET OUT OF THERE!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RJ: FAITHLESS!!! FAITHLESS TO THE 6WF CHAMP!!

James waits for Cassius to turn and hits Faithless to a huge pop from the crowd. Security usher Re-Genesis up the ramp as the rest of 6WF regroups at the side of the ring....

MW: HE CAN'T DO THAT! HE SHOULDN'T BE HERE!

RJ: HE CAN! HE JUST DID!

MW: WHAT'S HE DOING NOW?!

James stands over Cassius, running his finger under the lettering on his shirt....

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: THE COALITION SALUTE! JAMES JUST PAID HOMAGE TO JJ JOHNSON! THE MAN HE DEFENDED 9 MONTHS AGO! THAT MAN, THE MAN HE IS STOOD OVER PUT JAMES ON THE DAMN SHELF, AND HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK AND HE WANTS REVENGE! 6WF IS UNITED! 6WF IS RISING!

James stands tall over Cassius Zhi as the rest of 6WF stand tall, the crowd are wild, chanting for 6WF as Lockdown goes off the air.
MW: And those two are involved in our Main Event tonight! Stay tuned!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:06 pm

MW: Time for some tag team action up next here on Lockdown...

RJ: And it’s a clash between 4 big stars of 6WF who have become somewhat embroiled with each other over recent months.

MW: I think it’s set to be an interesting tag contest between these 4. TGA and Kenty should be able to work well together but I’m not sure about Max Adamson and Lex Hart.

RJ: That is two big ego’s right here Michael.

MW: Certainly is RJ, and both of them have issues with a man on the other team, I think they may go for individual success to the detriment of working well as a team.

“Turn up the Trouble” plays out as the fans cheer loudly for the arrival of Mr Kenty, who strides out onto the stage as the fans cheers grow louder. Kenty then raises his arm to the fans, before then briskly walking down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before rolling in under the bottom rope and going to the centre of the ring. The arena lights then dim as a single spotlight illuminates Kenty, as a microphone descends from the ceiling, which Kenty then grabs and begins speaking in to.

Kenty: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, hailing from Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom I am… MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY… KENTY!

RJ: Kenty is regarded as one of the brightest up and coming stars in 6WF, but his form has dipped a little over the past few months, suffering a loss to Lex Hart at Chaos.

MW: The Gold Rush match might be the perfect scenario for Kenty, it won’t allow a particular individual to get inside his head.

The crowd’s loud cheering continues as “Just close your eyes” roars out around the arena and a spotlight shines on the top of the stage as TGA strolls out. He walks briskly down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. He leaps up and nods at Kenty, who returns the gesture.

RJ: The Gold Rush match is also perfect for TGA, his power game makes him one of the favorites for the match in my opinion.

MW: It could be all about forming alliances to help you last longer in the match, this is a potential alliance for Kenty and TGA, though both men will hope it goes better than their alliance at Chaos.

“Lonely Boy” hits out and the crowd greet Max with a very mixed reception, most of them boos. Adamson adjusts the CP wristbands on his arms before walking slowly down to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring over the top rope.

RJ: Adamson’s actions last week made me sick, feigning another emotional breakdown and then taking both Kenty and TGA out when they tried to help him.

MW: But in his speech, Adamson did still seem pretty upset ‘Arj. I don’t know what to make of the situation at present.

Finally, “Be Myself” then plays out as the fans descend into loud boos as Lex Hart skulks out onto the stage. Lex glares out at the fans who continue to boo him, before he then walks down to the ring, taking care to avoid contact with the fans. Lex climbs up the ring steps and steps through the middle rope, pointing at his t-shirt that reads It’s All About Me!!!

RJ: Another big win for Hart last week as he defeated Lukas Takeo and Abe Abercorn in a triple threat match.

MW: Ever since Hart adopted the All About Me mantra, it seems to have given him a new edge.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson starts off in the ring, he locks up with Mr Kenty in a rematch from last week. Max’s size advantage allows him to push Kenty down to one knee, Adamson applies a front facelock before quickly smashing a number of big knees into the side of the head. Adamson quickly follows up with a Double Arm DDT, driving Kenty’s head into the mat. He covers.

Adamson drags Kenty to his feet, he then whips him firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Adamson connects with a big back body drop. The former freeweight champion stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into a running clothesline from Max, who flips Kenty off his feet. Max again covers.

RJ: This is a very strong start from Max Adamson, doing things the right way at the moment as well.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up off the mat. Adamson locks in an armbar, bringing Kenty up to a vertical base. He then throws Kenty down to an armdrag, he rolls back into the corner. Adamson comes running in, hitting a huge splash on the man he defeated last week. Kenty stumbles forward, Adamson hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

MW: More impressive wrestling from Max, I think he is a real contender for the Gold Rush match, particularly with the death of Chris Patricks motivating him to win that title in his memory.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Adamson lifts up Mr Kenty, he then goes for a monkey flip but Kenty counters by pushing Max down into the mat. Kenty immediately starts dropping knees into the face of Adamson, before then stopping and waiting for Max to rise. Kenty quickly hits a lifting knee into the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Kenty rolls to his feet where he makes the tag to TGA. He steps into the ring and lifts up Max, he sets up for the angel driver but Adamson forces his way free before quickly tagging in Hart. He springboards off the top rope, attempting a clothesline but TGA catches him and drills him into the mat with a spinebuster. Hart stumbles up and walks straight into The Angel’s Wings. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

RJ: Max Adamson wanted none of TGA there whatsoever.

TGA rolls up to his feet, he drags Lex Hart to his feet before hitting a couple of big punches to the gut of the former world champion. TGA then lifts Hart up before falling forward into the mat with the Angel Clash. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Hart kicks out, TGA happily makes the tag to Mr Kenty who steps into the ring and looks down at his rival. Kenty hauls up Hart, smashing in some stiff knife-edge chops to the chest. Hart falls into the ropes, Kenty quickly places Hart’s feet on the ring apron, resting the former world champion’s body across the ropes. Kenty then runs in, hitting a running facewash kick to the side of the head. He then follows this up with a Spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Kenty gets to his feet, he applies a side headlock on Hart, bringing him slowly to his feet. He hits an inverted backbreaker on Hart before tagging in TGA. He bounces off the ropes, crashing a huge boot into the head. Hart stumbles up, TGA hits the Silent Death. Cover.

MW: TGA and Kenty working well together here, really isolating Lex Hart.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

TGA drags Hart to a vertical base, he slings him over his shoulders in the back-stabber position but Hart drops down the back. He scurries back to the corner but again Adamson won’t tag in.

RJ: Max again not wanting to face TGA!

Hart turns around, TGA sprints in at him but Hart manages to hit an inverted atomic drop on the former Dynasty man. Hart then sprints in, nailing a running high knee to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

TGA forces the shoulder up, Hart stands waiting for him to rise before attempting a suplex. TGA blocks, he attempts one of his own but Hart counters that with a jawbreaker. Lex this time connects with the suplex, he rolls to his feet and hits a 2nd suplex. Hart drags up TGA...

RJ: Third suplex!

MW: Very impressive strength from Hart!

Hart lifts up TGA, he attempts a backbreaker but TGA frees himself from the hold and tags in Mr Kenty. Kenty leaps over the top rope, running in at Lex but he takes Kenty down with a huge superkick to the chin. Hart falls back and Adamson is now happy to tag himself in! Max waits for Kenty to stir before bouncing off the ropes...

RJ: Fa-Maxxer!

MW: The move that won him the match last week.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Max picks up the former Freeweight champion and launches him into the corner. Max hits a running elbow smash before putting Kenty onto the top rope, he heads up there himself before going for a superplex...

RJ: Nails it!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

MW: Another kick out from Kenty!

Adamson tags out to Lex Hart. He waits for Kenty to rise before lifting him into the air, nailing a backbreaker. He then bounces off the ropes, hitting a springboard moonsault. Hart covers Kenty.

Ref: 1........................2...............Kick out!

Lex stays down on the canvas, beating it repeatedly and shouting it’s all about me as he waits for Kenty to rise. He goes for the Flat Line but Kenty shoves Hart into the ropes, he rebounds to the centre of the ring and Kenty levels Lex with a forward Russian legsweep. Kenty just about rolls over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

MW: Both of these great competitors out on their feet here.

Kenty rolls towards his corner, as does Lex Hart. Kenty is the man who gets the tag first, TGA steps into the ring quickly. He stares across at Max as Hart goes to tag him but Adamson moves his hand back, shaking his head.

RJ: God damn it, not again Max!

Hart can’t believe it as TGA strides over, he grabs Hart by the leg and brings him to his feet, Hart counters with an enzaguri kick. He then bounces off the ropes...

MW: TO HELL AND BACK FOR HART!

RJ: That will finish it off nicely.

Ref: 1.............................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

TGA gets to his feet immediately, he looks at Max who is stood on the ring apron. TGA goes towards him and begins having words with the man who attacked him at Chaos but Max drops off the ring apron and quickly retreats up the ramp, leaving TGA stood frustrated in the middle of the ring as Kenty steps in.

RJ: TGA really wanted to take it to Max this whole match, but he refused to get involved.

MW: Very clever from Max you have to say RJ.

RJ: Cowardly I would say Michael.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 pm

(Crime Lord is stood backstage with Jack Reynolds, he is wearing a grey suit with a blue shirt without a tie. He is finishing a cigar as Jack lifts the microphone up.)

JR- Crime Lord, last week you lost to Keith Leone, is that a loss that affects you?

CL- Keith Leone can hold onto that win, he can treasure it because any other time he wouldn't have got it, he'd have struggled out of the arena and all he would have had to treasure is his life. You see, sometimes it's difficult Jack to perform at 100% when you've been through a brutal Hardcore Championship match. Sometimes facing a fresh Keith Leone whose match didn't even really happen at Chaos after dominating Lukas Takeo isn't a walk in the park. I can walk away from the match safe in the knowledge that Keith Leone won for one reason and one reason only. He won because it would have been impossible for me to get over that Hardcore match so quickly.

JR- What would you say to people who say that the Crime Lord of the past wouldn't have used that as an excuse?

(Crime Lord looks at Jack with visible anger.)

CL- Are you trying to disrespect me Jack? Are you trying to get me angry, because I'll be angry for you. I'll grab you by your pathetic, skinny neck and I'll throw you through that goddamn wall. Is that you want?! What I'd say to those people Jack is come see me and face me and you'll see whether I'm worse than before. I am the Hardcore Champion, the greatest 6WF wrestler ever and that hasn't changed. You could take Crime Lord from any era and that match would have gone exactly the same way. I'm the best there is, but I'm not superhuman.

JR- Yes, sorry Crime Lord. Well what do you think of Takeo's head trauma? He tried to attack you after your match but seems to have succumbed to his injuries, do you sympathise with him?

CL- I don't sympathise with Takeo at all, I have nothing but contempt for that lumbering, thick Frankenstein's monster. It shows the difference between me and the rest Jack...I went through the same match as Takeo, and yet when it came to Lockdown I put in a valiant display in a match, Takeo couldn't even execute a sneak attack without complaining about a sore head. It's pathetic. This is a man who thought he was better than me, thought he could take this world title from off of me....

(Crime Lord manages a small grin.)

CL- I'm telling you now Jack, you get a doctor and they'll tell you Takeo could wrestle, he's got a bit of bruising probably but he's perfectly capable of wrestling. This show of stumbling around, forgetting words...it's all smoke and mirrors, a mirage for the idiots 6WF attracts to eat up. He's not injured, he's not suffering serious head trauma...he's terrified of what will happen if we meet in the ring again, he's frightened of the possibility that if he goes through another Hardcore match with me that not only will he not be walking away with the Hardcore title, he won't be walking away at all. It's a convenient excuse. But I see you through you Takeo, I see through your games and I'm not buying it.

JR- Well this week you do have the week off, on Lockdown you're on commentary, your thoughts?

CL- It's good to see 6WF management recognising and protecting their real talent. They noticed their mistake in putting me in a match after my match at Chaos but have rectified it this week. I am quite happy to be sitting on commentary, it gives me the chance to see Takeo's "injury" up close and notice all the mistakes he is making with his image of suffering head trauma. Also the 6WF viewers get the pleasure and privilege of hearing my voice and listening to my valuable insight.

JR- Thank you for your time Crime Lord.

CL- Whatever.

(Crime Lord walks off, adjusting the Hardcore Championship belt as he does.)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:08 pm

RJ: Huge singles action scheduled next here on Lockdown.

MW: Quite literally RJ!

RJ: Indeed Michael, we have two monsters of the ring facing off in this match, where we will be joined on commentary by current Hardcore Champion Crime Lord.

MW: Crime Lord will no doubt be looking to see how Lukas Takeo fares this week after their epic contest at Chaos.

RJ: And what a test it will be for him up against one half of the tag team champions, Re-Genesis’ Udo Berg.

“Rain Wizard” roars out around the arena and Crime Lord appears with the Hardcore title over his shoulder. Crime Lord stands at the top of the ramp, holding the title belt high above his head before strolling down to the ring. He walks around to the commentary table, Wire is notably a bit shuffly.

RJ: Good evening Crime Lord, great to have you out here.

Crime Lord: Save it RJ, just let me talk when I want and we should get on just fine.

RJ: Are you ok Michael?

MW: Oh yes RJ, fantastic.

“From Yesterday” blasts out of the speakers and crowd boo loudly. Takeo appears on top of the ramp with a black towel draped over his head. He slowly makes his way down the aisle as the music continues to play. He climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He chucks his towel into the corner and walks up to the ropes, staring angrily up the aisle.

CL: I can’t believe people genuinely thought Takeo could beat me. Did you see him last week? Collapsing down at the mere sight of me.

MW: I think that had more to do with the head injuries he suffered...

CL: Oh, feeling a little braver now Michael, happy to talk to me now?

MW: You did kidnap me once!

CL: Oh that was a long time ago, let bygones be bygones.

Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring at Takeo. Beg paces to the ring, climbing over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Berg is an absolute monster, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him challenging for the top titles one day.

CL: You have to have some intelligence to go with the power RJ, Berg doesn’t exactly look like the brain of Britain does he?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Berg and Takeo stalk around the ring, staring each other down. They lock-up and Berg immediately tries to take it to Takeo by shoving him out of the lock-up and hitting some stiff open-handed chops into the chest but Takeo responds with couple of big right hooks to the side of the head. Berg responds with some big punches of his own, which Takeo again returns with interest.

CL: If Berg targets the head, Takeo won’t last too long. I’ve weakened him up already for Berg to take advantage of.

MW: I think Takeo did a pretty good job of taking some energy out of you, after all you lost last week as well.

CL: I’ll pretend you didn’t say that Michael.

Berg gets the advantage with one huge uppercut to the chin that knocks Takeo back. Berg then wraps a knee up into the stomach, before hitting a running boot to the head. Berg covers.

Takeo powers out of the hold. Berg hauls up Takeo and immediately targets the head again, firing in a number of headbutts which knock Takeo back into the ropes. Berg goes for an Irish whip but Takeo counters, sending Berg into the ropes. It is Takeo who nails a big boot on this occassion, Berg crashing to the mat.

RJ: Matching each other move for move!

Berg rolls up to his feet and Takeo floors him with a huge clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Udo forces the shoulder up, Takeo hauls him up and then locks in a sleeper hold. Berg immediately begins trying to fight the hold by smashing elbows into the side of the head before throwing Takeo down with a hip toss. Takeo stumbles up and Berg hits Takeo with a DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Such is the power of these two men, neither can get any real sustained spell of offence on the go.

CL: Well I did against Takeo, chair shot after chair shot. Thud after thud. I showed him what it really means to be hardcore.

Berg drags Takeo to his feet and goes for a clothesline but Takeo blocks it, before hitting a couple of knees up into the stomach to keel Berg over. Takeo lifts Berg onto his shoulders, somehow walking to the corner and hitting a snake eyes. Takeo then sprints in, hitting a big splash. Berg falls forward, Takeo nails a reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Berg is the man to get the shoulder on this occassion. Takeo applies a grounded full nelson hold on the tag team champion, he gets up to a vertical base slowly and then rams Takeo back into the corner, smashing him into the turnbuckles. Berg lugs Takeo over his shoulders, running forward and hitting a powerslam. Takeo stumbles up...DDT!

MW: This would be a big win for Udo Berg tonight.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Takeo kicks out, Berg lifts him up and sets up for a powerbomb only for Takeo to counter with a back body drop. Berg rolls up and Takeo attempts a powerbomb, Berg blocks and then executes the same counter as Takeo. Berg again goes for the powerbomb but once more Takeo counters, somehow lifting Berg up and hitting an Alabama slam. Berg rolls up, Takeo hits a boot to the gut...

RJ: Finally a powerbomb connects!

CL: I thought Takeo was supposed to be the most powerful man in 6WF, it took him two go’s to lift up Berg!

Ref; 1....................2..............Kick out!

Berg forces the shoulder up, Takeo waits for him to rise before clutching Berg by the throat, setting up for the chokeslam when once again Takeo releases clutching at his head, trying to shake it off.

CL: Haha, how pathetic.

This allows Berg to boot Takeo in the gut..

MW: ICE BREAKER!

Ref: 1..............................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

CL: Well I think this belt will be safe for a while yet.

RJ: Very impressive win for Udo Berg there, but yet more problems for Lukas Takeo.

MW: That Hardcore Title match took so much out of him, I’m not sure he should be competing.

CL: If he has any brain cells left, he’d be best advised to use them and never challenge me again.

With this Crime Lord removes his headphones, he rolls into the ring and stands over Takeo, laughing and holding up the Hardcore Title as Berg leaves the ring with his arm raised in victory.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:17 pm

The camera pans to the backstage area where Mike Hill is stood alongside Jack Reynolds. He has the TAW World Championship rested over his shoulder.

Jack Reynolds: Mike, we must start with the return of Clarke James, with many suggesting Re-Genesis' fortunes could be hampered by this return...

Mike Hill: And why exactly would that happen Reynolds? Would you like to explain to me what exactly Clarke James has ever achieved in 6WF to be regarded as the next great hope of this company in their inevitable plummet into Re-Genesis? Because Mike Hill knows exactly what Clarke James has achieved in this company and Mike Hill is damn certain that Clarke James is not up to STANDARD!

Clarke James's greatest achievement is being the better member of the Church of Hero tag team with Marshall Murdoch. Is that what people are really regarding as an achievement these days? It doesn't exactly take much to be better than Murdoch, Mike Hill has proven week after week that Marshall is nothing special, that Murdoch is nothing more than a flash in the pan who can't live with the current TAW World Champion, the greatest wrestler in 6WF History.

The last thing Mike Hill remembers of Clarke James was him being left bloodied and battered, beaten and bruised by Cassius Zhi. Mike Hill knew that Clarke James was a couple of screwdrivers loose of a full tool-box but that is ridiculous. Does Clarke James really think it is a good idea to come back and target Cassius Zhi? Because Mike Hill can assure you that Cassius Zhi has become even more deranged, even more brutal, even more dangerous ever since he was given a cause to focus on...ever since Cassius Zhi became intent on bringing 6WF into Re-Genesis.

James is yet another symbol of the mediocrity that Danny McGraw and 6WF were happy to support for so long. James, Murdoch, Vortex, Oko, Leone have two things in common with each other. One, they are just not up to STANDARD MIKE HILL! And two...they are all going to suffer the same fate, they are all going to fall to 6WF's Re-Genesis!

*Hill smirks, strolling off through the backstage area.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Match 7

Scorpion vs Marshall Murdoch vs Mike Hill

MW: Triple threat action up next here.

RJ: What a triple threat this match is Michael, with two of the key players in the 6WF power struggle involved in this match.

MW: You then add into the equation the presence of Scorpion, who of course represents The Resistance, and we are in for a fascinating contest.

‘Papercut' hits to a chorus of cheers as Marshall Murdoch enters the arena, he motions a title belt being put around his waist before heading down to the ring. He slaps the hands of the many fans packed into the front rows before sliding in under the bottom rope.

RJ: Murdoch still fuming after being screwed out of the TAW World Championship at Chaos.

MW: Hey, he was more than happy when he thought that referee was on his side!

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring. He rolls to his feet and stares at Murdoch.

RJ: What a massive opportunity this is for Scorpion!

MW: Huge RJ, Scorpion could really send a message for The Resistance tonight with an impressive display.

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage. He is wearing a T-Shirt with STANDARD emblazoned across the front of it, he taps the TAW World Title around his waist. Hill swaggers down the ramp, ignoring the fans who offer their hands. Hill climbs up the steel steps and then springboards over the top rope into the ring, he climbs to the top rope pointing to his T-Shirt and then the Title Belt. Hill smirks across at Murdcoh.

MW: I have to say, Mike Hill has brought a new standard to the TAW World championship, he is making it very exciting to watch.

RJ: He clearly doesn’t have many moral standards though.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Hill quickly rolls out of the ring, Murdoch advances towards the ropes and is about to attack Hill when Scorpion sprints in and hits a double axe handle to the back of the head. Scorpion immediately starts dropping a number of big elbows down into the head of Murdoch, before hauling him to his feet and hitting a reverse STO. Scorpion covers.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Marshall forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Scorpion hauls up Marshall before whipping him out across the ring, hitting a clothesline on the rebound. Murdoch stumbles up, Scorpion hits him with a knee to the stomach before running off the ropes, nailing a one-handed bulldog. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Great start from Scorpion!

Scorpion waits for Murdoch to rise, before whipping him out across the ring and then hitting a big spinebuster on the rebound. Scorpion quickly bounces off the ropes....

MW: PEOPLE’S ELBOW!

RJ: This is great from Scorpion! He is making a real name for himself here.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Marshall again kicks out. Scorpion hauls him to his feet and sets up for a suplex, but Murdoch blocks and then counters with a T-Bone suplex. Scorpion stumbles to his feet, walking straight into a sidewalk slam from the former 6WF European Champion. Marshall hooks the leg.

RJ: That’s the great start done with then...

Marshall gets to his feet, he hauls up Scorpion before nailing a number of huge roundhouse kicks to the side and head of Scorpion who staggers back into the corner. Murdoch continues to beat away with roundhouse kicks until Mike Hill sneaks in behind Murdoch and chop-blocks Marshall.

MW: Standard Mike Hill!

RJ: Yes, typically cowardly action from our TAW World Champion.

ill brings Murdoch to his feet, before whipping him into the ropes. He hits an inverted atomic drop, before bouncing off the ropes nailing a spinning heel kick. He then nails the Hill Walk.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Hill lifts up Marshall, he whips him into the ropes before bouncing off the opposite ones and he nails a Standing Tornado DDT. Mike Hill then goes to the top rope, he flies off hitting a big leg drop across the throat. The TAW champion makes the cover again.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Murdoch kicks out, Mike Hill drags him to his feet and goes for a belly to belly suplex but Murdoch manages to counter with a big T-Bone suplex. Hill stumbles to his feet, he runs in at Murdoch who hits a big spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Marshall stands waiting for Mike Hill to rise, he scoops him over his shoulders and goes for the Texan Slam but Hill drops down the back and falls into the ropes. He runs in at Marshall, who this time counters by nailing Hill with a big pumphandle slam! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

RJ: These two are very even competitors in my opinion Michael, Hill has had all the cards fall in his favour thus far, that’s all.

Mike Hill kicks out, Marshall drags up the TAW World Champion and sets up for a gutwrench powerbomb but somehow Hill counters with a hurracanrana. Marshall rolls down to the outside, Hill leaps to his feet before sprinting at the ropes...

MW: SUICIDE DIVE!

Hill knocks Murdoch down, but both men hit the steel railings. They roll to their feet simultaneously, and the two immediately begin exchanging a number of big punches on the outside of the ring. The referee is left with no option to start a count out.

Marshall and Mike Hill are paying no attention to this as the great rivals continue smashing punches at one another. Hill gains a slight advantage with a poke to the eye, only for Marshall to respond with a knee into the stomach. Marshall begins pummelling away on the back only for Hill to push Murdoch back into the railings.

RJ: The ref is at a 7 count already!

Hill begins smashing shoulders into the stomach of Marshall, he then sprints at his former N01 contender only for Murdoch to back body drop Hill into the front row of the crowd. Hill rolls up and Marshall goes to step into the ring only for Hill to nail a leaping kick to the head. Hill throws Murdoch down onto the steel chairs, where Hill punches down on the head.

MW: 10! Hill and Murdoch counted out!

RJ: What a win that is for Scorpion!

MW: He won’t have chance to enjoy it though!

Dopant Zero sprint out down the ramp, they slide under the bottom rope. They immediately attack Scorpion with punches and kicks, Yagurama holding Scorpion’s arms behind his back as Nogami beats away on him. The camera pans to the crowd where Murdoch is booting away on the head of Hill despite being flat on his back across the front row of chairs. Murdoch forces Hill away, hitting some more punches before security stream in, splitting the two up!

MW: Wow, what a brawl that one was!

RJ: Thank god for Security, that could have got nasty!

Back in the ring, Scorpion has been thrown into the corner where Nogami sprints in, hitting a hesitation dropkick. Yagurama follows this up with a number of huge knees to the head until Solomon Riddick sprints down the ramp. Dopant Zero quickly roll out of the ring, making sure they stay away from Scorpion’s tag team partner!

MW: Neither of those two wanted a piece of Riddick.

RJ: Can’t say I blame them Michael!

MW: The tag team division is really hotting up though, as is the feud between Mike Hill and Marshall!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:24 pm

TGA is shown pacing through the backstage area, Kayleigh Reed is stood in the interview area and is beckoned by a producer to interview TGA. She approaches him slowly...

Kayleigh: Erm Teej...would it be possible to have a quick word with you about tonight's match?

TGA: Yes Kayleigh, but make it quick. I've had just about enough of this place for tonight with the actions of certain individuals.

Kayleigh: By that I assume you are referring to Max Adamson who left his tag team partner Lex Hart out to dry, allowing you to pick up the win?

TGA: Don't get me wrong, I took a lot of pleasure in shown Lex Hart that not everything is about him, that in fact Lex is nothing more than a small speck on the 6WF landscape. But to have Max Adamson so close to me yet not have the opportunity to punish him for his cowardly actions of last week pissed me off.

I thought that Max Adamson had changed, I thought that he really had been humbled by the death of his good friend Christopher Patricks. But it turns out, he's exactly the same as...

Kayleigh: OH MY GOD!

Max Adamson storms into picture as Kayleigh dives out of the way. Adamson shoves TGA into the interview boards, he then grabs the head of TGA and smashes it into the wide-screen monitor situated on the wall. Adamson hauls TGA up to his feet before launching him into one of the walls. Adamson then starts pummeling away on the head of TGA with a succession of closed-fist punches before stepping back.

TGA slowly stumbles up, Adamson lifts TGA onto his shoulders before nailing the Cyclone onto the hard backstage flooring. Adamson walks off, looking down on TGA with a grin.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:25 pm

The camera cuts to Alex Walker’s office where Walker can be seen looking quite agitated as he is pacing around his room. The door to the room is then pushed open as Cassius Zhi walks into the room, closely followed by Dicey Reilly. Walker looks at the two men and there is no movement for a few moments before Walker then walks over to his desk and sits down in the chair, before Dicey then speaks.

Dicey: Wow Alex you’re looking… good, something got your tail in a twist?

Walker: Yes as a matter of fact something has got my “tail in a twist” as it were, thank you for pointing that out Dicey otherwise I’d never have realised it.

Dicey: Hey don’t mess with me pal, I may be on your side because I hate 6WF and Keith Leone with every fibre of my being, but it doesn’t mean I can’t kick your ass when you become of no further use to me

Cassius: Gentlemen, gentlemen, I hardly think that squabbling is what we need to be doing right now, I’m guessing the return of the so called “Judas” has brought this on Alex.

Walker calms down and begins to breathe deeply to relax himself and Cassius then positions himself so that he is slightly ahead of Dicey, keeping Walker and Dicey apart.

Walker: Quite right Cassius, we don’t need to be fighting among ourselves when that overblown lackey is out there uniting 6WF. In himself James isn’t a great threat, I’d trust either of you to take him down one on one, but that’s not the problem. The problem is that he is becoming the leader that 6WF needed, he has brought together Murdoch, Leone and the Consultancy, and that’s a problem.

Dicey: I don’t see it as much of a problem, we’ve beaten every guy 6WF has to offer already, they can send however many they want, the result will still be the same.

Walker: I respect the tenacity you show Dicey and I know that you’re capable of kicking Leone’s ass any day of the week, but what happens when you’re fighting Leone and Murdoch by yourself? What happens when Cassius is confronted by the Consultancy and Clarke James? ReGenesis is made up of the elite stars of 6WF; however 6WF has strength in numbers if it wants to use it, so we need to break up this little faction before it keeps growing.

Cassius: Well it seems there is a simple solution to the problem here; we remove the binding agent as it were. Clarke James comes back to fan fair like a true false idol and the simpletons then follow him blindly into battle, however without Clarke James there is no more united front. ReGenesis suffered a setback last week and Judas got to have his moment of glory when he stood above me, now it’s time for ReGenesis to hit back, and to do so we should aim for the very heart of 6WF.

Dicey: You know what Cassius, I like the way you think. Tonight we don’t just go out there to show that we are far superior to any of those 6WF punks, we go out to hurt them, we go out to show James that he should never have come back.

A smile appears on Walker’s face as he now gets to his feet behind the desk.

Walker: I knew I could count on the two of you to find a solution to this newest problem, you won’t hear me say this often but I don’t care whether you win or lose tonight, I just want it to be the two of you walking out of the ring, whilst the ring crew try and piece James and Leone back together.

Alex Walker nods at Dicey Reilly, who then nods back and walks out of the room, and Walker then turns and nods to Cassius. Cassius though stares coldly back at Walker, before turning and leaving the room at which point Walker sits back down and the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:25 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl...where it is now time for the MAIN EVENT!

MW: And what a main event this one promises to be as the battle between Re-Genesis and the group of wrestlers fighting their influence really begins to heat up.

RJ: The stakes were raised last week when those fighting Re-Genesis revealed a new addition to their cause, with the shocking return of Clarke James!

MW: James makes his in-ring return tonight in this main event alongside the man who has fought Alex Walker in both 6CW and 6WF in Keith Leone.

RJ: And they square off against the key Re-Genesis duo of Dicey Reilly and 6WF World Champion Cassius Zhi, who was of course taken out with Faithless by James last week.

“Limowreck” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Keith Leone storms out onto the stage amidst an array of pyrotechnics. Leone sprints down the rampway, rolling underneath the bottom rope and leaping to his feet. He stands in the middle of the ring waiting.

RJ: Leone will be more than happy to see another addition to the forces fighting the influence of Re-Genesis.

MW: For so long he has looked like he is fighting the battle single-handedly, so to finally see a collection of strong individuals supporting him must be fantastic.

“Blind Faith” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd cheer even louder, the camera pans to the top of the ramp where Clarke James walks slowly out onto the stage, wearing his “JJ SAID KNOCK YOU OUT” t-shirt. James holds his arms outstretch as pyros go off around him, Clarke James then strolls down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. He slides under the bottom rope, he gets up and slaps hands with Leone.

MW: What a reception for Clarke James, nearly as loud as the ovation he was given last week.

RJ: One of the most shocking returns I’ve ever witnessed. I didn’t think I’d see Clakre James here.

“Born to fight” blares out and the crowd boo loudly as Dicey Reilly strides out onto the stage. He stops at the top of the ramp and smirks down at Leone and James in the ring. He looks around, waiting.

MW: What’s he doing?

“Numb” hits and the booing is even louder as Alex Walker strides out, mic in hand, which is always guaranteed to increase the boos.

Alex Walker: Now, now folks, I don’t intend on being out here for long. You know I don’t like being the bearer of bad news but on this occasion I have to. I’m sure you were all looking forward to Cassius Zhi being involved in this main event. However, he will not be involved tonight and you can thank Clarke James for that.

It is not in the best interests of the current 6WF World Champion to step into the ring against a man as clearly unhinged and mentally unstable as James. But of course Dicey will not be competing by himself tonight though I’m sure he could. Geoff Steel will be replacing Cassius Zhi in this main event, so it’s not going to get any easier.

Geoff Steel strolls out onto the stage, he nods at Walker and Reilly. The duo then stride down the ramp, stepping into the ring, staring across at James and Leone.

RJ: It looks like Zhi has backed out of this one through fear.

MW: Not sure that’s right RJ, did you not hear Walker? James clearly isn’t all there, It would be very dangerous to put our world champion in that position.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Keith Leone starts off in the ring up against Geoff Steel. Steel locks up with Leone, he drives the former world champion back into the ropes. He quickly hits a number of big European Uppercuts into the chin of Leone, followed up with headbutts. Leone is then whipped out across the ring, on the rebound Geoff Steel connects with a running back elbow smash. He hooks the leg.

Keith Leone forces the shoulder up, Steel gets up to his feet and stomps away on the head of the former world champion. He then waits for Leone to get up to his feet before hitting a boot into the stomach, Steel follows this up with a suplex. Steel then stands over Leone, waiting for him to rise. Leone stumbles up, Steel hits a snap DDT and covers.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

MW: Geoff Steel starting this match-up off like a man possessed, absolutely dominating Keith Leone.

RJ: Steel’s already been in action tonight, defeating Solomon Riddick, but how much will that have taken out of him?

MW: Probably why he is trying to do a job really quickly.

Geoff Steel brings Keith Leone to his feet before hitting a scoop slam. He locks in a front facelock before dragging Leone to his feet, crashing a succession of knees into the face before attempting a clothesline that Leone ducks underneath. He clutches Steel by the waist before hitting a German suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Keith Leone locks in an armbar on Steel. He slowly brings Steel up to his feet before whipping him into the ropes. Steel rebounds to the centre of the ring, Leone leaps up into the air nd hitting a Lou Thesz Press. He proceeds to pummel away on him with huge punches to the head until once more the ref steps in.

Keith Leone stands over his old 6CW cohort waiting for him to rise, when he does so Leone boots him in the stomach before connecting with a DDT. Leone makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Leone rolls up to his feet, he then proceeds to drop a series of elbows down into the face of Steel to loud cheers from the crowd.

MW: Leone now coming back into it, as that exhaustion you mentioned seems to be catching up with Steel.

Keith Leone is then happy to let Steel rise, he whips him hard into the corner where the tag is made to Clarke James and the crowd erupt. CJ springs over the top rope, he then nails a leaping enzaguri kick to the head of Steel. He stumbles forward and James goes to the top rope, he then flies off hitting a clothesline on the former 6CW World Champion.

RJ: Great start to Clarke James’ 3rd coming as a 6WF Superstar.

James synchs in an armbar on Geoff Steel. He brings him slowly to his feet before hitting a couple of short, sharp elbows into the face before ducking under Steel’s arm, lifting him high into the air and connecting with a big atomic drop. James then bounces back off the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick on the Re-Genesis man. James makes the cover.

James rolls up to his feet and makes the tag to Leone. The former 6WF World Champion steps into the ring, he boots Steel in the gut. He puts Steel into a piledriver position, James dds extra force by shoving Steel’s legs down. Leone makes the cover.

MW: Leone and James working very well together, this kind of co-operation will be key to any attempt to take Re-Genesis down.

RJ: They are near enough even in the numbers game Michael, so you’re right it’s how they all work as a unit that will be key.

Geoff Steel forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Leone drags him to the corner where the tag is then made to Clarke James again. He runs in, hitting a shining wizard on Steel. James stands on the 2nd rope where he then pummels away on the head of Steel repeatedly until the referee forces him down. Steel stumbles out of the corner straight into a big spinebuster from James. He covers.

RJ: I think James was imaging that those punches were reigning down on Cassius Zhi rather than Geoff Steel.

MW: I think he won’t have minded beating down on any member of Re-Genesis.

James rolls away and makes the tag to Keith Leone. He steps into the ring, applying a side headlock before pummelling away on the face of Steel continually. eone brings Geoff Steel to his feet, he then throws him to the canvas with a Russian Legsweep. Keith Leone then heads up to the top rope, he turns towards the crowd and steadies himself...

RJ: Moonsault!

MW: STEEL GOT THE KNEES UP!

Leone rolls away clutching at his abdomen, Steel slowly gets to his feet. He drags up Leone and nails a series of clubbing punches to the gut, followed by putting Leone on his shoulders and nailing a gutbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Geoff Steel gets to his feet and seems to have regained some confidence. He stomps away on Leone before dragging him to his feet, he boots him in the stomach and then nails a Jack-knife powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Leone kicks out, Steel goes to the corner where he tags out to Reilly.

RJ: This is the perfect situation for Dicey, he’s got a real chance to take it to Keith Leone who has been weakened somewhat Steel.

Dicey lifts up Leone, hitting a knee into the stomach, before throwing him down to the canvas with a huge brainbuster. Dicey makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Reilly rolls up to his feet, he smirks as he stands over Leone before stomping away brutally on the head of his rival. Leone rolls towards the ropes, where Reilly continues to beat away on him with knees and stomps into the gut. He hauls Leone up to his feet, nailing a falling neckbreaker before making the cover.

MW: Reilly really on top here.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Leone drives the shoulder up, Dicey lifts up Leone and whips him out across the ring, Reilly leaps up for a dropkick but Leone holds the ropes and Dicey crashes to the floor. Leone quickly sprints in, hitting a huge boot to the stomach. He then bounces off the ropes, nailing an elbow drop. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Dicey kicks out on this occasion, Leone is happy to roll back into the corner where he tags in Clarke James. He leaps in over the top rope, Dicey stumbles up and James leaps into the air, hitting a big clothesline. Reilly stumbles up, James boots him in the stomach before connecting with a legsweep DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Clarke James has been very good tonight, showing no signs of ring rust.

James stands waiting for Dicey to rise before whipping him out across the ring, connecting with a tilt-a-wheel necbreaker. James quickly heads up to the top rope, steadying himself before flying off...

MW: PLANCHA!

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Reilly kicks out, James stands waiting for him to rise before lining up Faithless. Reilly blocks and then elbows his way out. Reilly continues with a number of huge elbow smashes to the side of the head, he pummels away with elbows to the side of James against the ropes. He knocks James down to the outside as Leone tags in and stands behind Reilly.

Dicey spins around, Leone runs in at Dicey going for a spear but the 6CW legend nails a huge knee trembler to the side of the head and Leone collapses into the mat. Dicey drags Leone towards the corner, where he then proceeds to punch down on the head of Leone with a succession of huge punches.

RJ: This is revenge for what Leone did at Chaos!

MW: Reilly absolutely smashing punches into the head of Keith Leone!

Dicey continues punching down on the head of Leone, when the referee steps in and attempts to drag back Reilly...

RJ: REILLY JUST PUNCHED THE REF! HE CAN’T DO THAT!

MW: He just did RJ!

Dicey then returns to pummelling down on the head of Leone with punches.

MW: This isn’t good for Reilly...

RJ: James to make the save!

Clarke James rolls into the ring with Geoff Steel out on his feet on the ring apron. James is about to attack Reilly when Cassius Zhi comes striding down the ramp with the dodgy referee employed by Re-Genesis. James is waiting eagerly as Zhi reaches the ring, he rolls in and the crowd erupt as James starts pummelling away on the back of the world champion.

MW: James taking it to Zhi!

RJ: Damn it!

The dodgy ref grabs the arms of James, stopping him from beating down on Zhi. Cassius gets up to his feet as James breaks free from the ref, only for Cassius to hit a very low roundhouse spin kick. James keels over and Zhi pummels away on the side of James with roundhouse kicks. The dodgy ref steps aside as Zhi lifts the head of James up before shockwaving him into the mat!

Zhi motions to Reilly who moves away from Leone and covers James as Zhi presses a boot into the throat of Leone. Reilly makes the pin attempt as Re-Genesis’ ref hits the mat...

Ref: 1......................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: This is ridiculous! Re-Genesis can’t be allowed to do that! They’ve got a bribed referee for god’s sake.

MW: We thought those fighting Re-Genesis were doing it on a level playing field, how wrong we were.

RJ: It’s not right Michael, it’s ruining 6WF!

Dicey rolls away after the pin and immediately goes back to Leone, stomping away on him as Zhi starts stomping down on Clarke James. Geoff Steel rolls into the ring to join in the beatdown, as Hidari, Visage, Udo Berg and Mike Hill stroll down the ramp and down to the ring to join in the beatdown.

They split off into two groups, as Reilly, Hill and Steel beat away on Leone with stomps whilst Hidari and the tag team champions join Zhi in stomping away on the recently returned Clarke James.

RJ: It’s 7 on 2 damn it!

MW: This is not good for Leone and James!

Suddenly the crowd erupt as Johnny Oko, Vortex and Marshall Murdoch sprint out onto the stage and down the ramp. Re-Genesis hastily roll out of the ring as the fighting forces dive into the ring to come to the aid of James and Leone. Re-Genesis retreat back up the ramp as Leone and James are helped to their feet by their allies.

RJ: Thank god for that, Who knows what Re-Genesis would have done if those three hadn’t come out to make the save!

Lockdown goes off the air with Re-Genesis stood along the top of the ramp, the camera zooms in on Cassius Zhi who is staring down at Clarke James, who returns the glare wide-eyed.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down