6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/14

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/14 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/14

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:49 am

We are moments before Lockdown going to air and a cameraman is rushing backstage towards a commotion coming from the direction of the jobbers' locker room. The door is ajar and the cameraman nudges through to see what is kicking off inside.

Rasta and Chad Dack are trying to hold back CM Funk who is all decked out in his diamanté studded purple jumpsuit, impossibly shined black platform boots... and sunglasses ON!

Rasta : Now Mon. Think about dis mon.

CM Funk : No way G! I'm going home. I'm going home right now, G!

Chad Dack : Rasta is right. You need to calm down.

CM Funk shakes his head vigorously

CM Funk : Are you crazy G? Are you happy with this? Are you happy G? Because CM Funk isn't happy. Is CM Funk happy girls?

In the corner of the room is CM Funk's three glamorous backing singers.

Girls : NO WAY!

CM Funk : I said is CM Funk happy?

Girls : NA-UH!

CM Funk : HUH! Damn right. They can't do this. They can't do this G. Thunder has only just got here.. he can't be in the main event! No way G. I'm going home. I'M GOING HOME RIGHT NOW!

First Hero gets to walk in to the Born in Fire main event and now this?

I'm going home. I've saved every match fee I ever got - I'm made - I don't need this I'm going home.

CM Funk reaches into his jumpsuit and pulls out two twenty pound notes and throws them down on the table.

CM Funk : And what about Rasta? That G is hot with this crowd. Those G's love him like a fat kid like joint problems in later life. Yet is Rasta on the card?

Hell no he ain't! These people don't know what they are doing G. I'm going home. Write me out, I don't care. I'm going home.

I am taking my ball and going home G!

Funk turns around and picks up his disco ball then makes a break for it but Rasta snaps and slaps Funk across he face. Chad Dack audibly inhales deeply in shock.

Rasta : SNAP OUT OF IT MON!

Don't sweat bout me Mon. You got a BIG opportunity mon. You beat Kenji Hidari and you on the map mon!

It suddenly seems to dawn on CM Funk.

CM Funk : Is he right Girls?

Girls : HMMM... MMMMM!

CM Funk : I said IS HE RIGHT GIRLS?

Girls : YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAH!

CM Funk flicks out his oversized diamond studded collar.

CM Funk : Damn right he's right that's right. So id better get on it!

Girls : GET ON UP!

CM Funk starts busting a shoulder popping move

CM Funk : Get on the scene!

The girls start to gather around Funk, dancing around him

CM Funk : Like a wrestling machine!

CM Funk : You know what I mean?

CM Funk : Though I'm feeling green.

CM Funk : My skills are mean

CM Funk : Hanging with my G's!

CM Funk : Crackers and Cheese

CM Funk startles, throwing his hands up in the air

CM Funk : OWWWWWWWWW! NOW STOP!

Funk's got to go to Kenji Hidari's locker room right now and drop his ass a pipebomb!

Funk takes a step towards the door but then swings back flicking his collar again.

CM Funk : Well... I would... but I've got my sunglasses on!

So I'll just do it here.

CM Funk faces the camera

CM Funk : Kenji Hidari.... I'm not sacred of you. You've got no friends any more. And no-one to tell you when all that sushi you eat makes your breath smell like Moses!

I'm going to show you that it does!

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/14 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 03/02/14

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:51 am

"Rest in pieces" blares out through the speakers and 6WF Lockdown goes live to air at the LG Arena, Birmingham! The camera pans to the recently renovated stage A new display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting go off at the top of the air and then the opening credits of Lockdown play on the tron.

When the credits end, the camera pans to the commentary desk at ringside where RJ and Michael Wire are shown in their suits, the new 6WF logo emblazoned on the desk.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, broadcasting from the LG Arena in Birmingham. As always I'm RJ and my co-commentator is Michael Wire. Evening Michael...

MW: Evening RJ, it's been one long week hasnn't it?

RJ: Certainly has, there has been an air of excitmenet surrounding 6WF since our return last week, twitter has been a-buzz with rumours as have the internet forums.

MW: I can't believe how much happened last week for a first show back, what a night!

RJ: Let's hope that excitement continues into tonight!

*various signs are shown

"I GOT MY SUNGLASSES ON"
"NORMAL SERVICE IS RESUMED #timekeeping"
"GET WELL SOON DANNY MCGRAW"
"I MISSED 6WF"
"NECK NOMINATE?"
"DO YOU HAVE FAITH?"
"FUCK OFF JOE KINNEAR"
"WELCOME BACK DEMON"

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:52 am

A young clean shaven man with black hair walks to the side entrance of the 6WF Arena wearing a casual yet smart suit and tie. He carries a black metal briefcase as an average security guard stops him from entering the building. They look at each other silently for a few seconds before the guard clears his throat.

SG: Sir, where do you think you are going?

The suited man smiles and examines the security guard, wondering how many ways he can either bypass or neutralise him. He decides to take the civil approach, knowing in his future it may not always work and especially here.

???: I am here to join 6WF, I believe my contract has been signed by Mr McGraw and since his rather unfortunate health issues it has been sitting on a dusty desk waiting for me until now.

The guard seemed spooked by the mention of Danny McGraw, his health was still on everyones mind and the transition period was bound to bring chaos, he quickly grabbed his radio to double check that a meeting was taking place. The mysterious man simply smiled and walked into the building before the check was complete. The security guard tried to stop him.

SG: Sir you are not allowed in until you are cleared! You could be lying!

The suited man spun around on the spot and glared at the guard who froze in place unexplicibly. He cleared his throat and walked right up to the guards face, the smile gone from his face as the guard worried.

???: Never accuse me of lying again, do you understand?!?

Time for the guard seemed to stop, he wondered where the nice guy had gone and this lunatic came in. He didn't need to be yelled at, it was only his third day on the job. Luckily his radio bleeped, confirming the suited mans appointment as he smiled, turning back around to continue his walk to the offices. The guard shook his head and tried to comprehend what just happened but he had to get a final piece of information.

SG: Can I just confirm your name sir?

He stopped, bemused by the question and shook his head.

???: Read your appointment sheet, my name is Dylan Armstrong. Learn it.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 am

Match 1
CM Funk vs Kenji Hidari

RJ: Singles action to start this edition of Lockdown...

MW: What a joke of a match this is RJ, I can’t believe someone as gifted as Kenji Hidari is having to do this.

RJ: CM Funk is just as worthy of having a match as anyone else.

MW: Don’t be so damn stupid, the guy is a joke. Hidari is a serious competitor, he should be treated with far more respect than this.

RJ: Well if he’s so good, he shouldn’t take too long to dispose of Funk.

“The Essence” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Kenji Hidari strides out onto the stage. He wastes no time in indulging the fans, he simply paces down the ramp and slides into the ring. He then leaps to his feet and stands waiting impatiently.

RJ: Someone’s in a hurry...

MW: Hidari has a reputation to uphold RJ, wrestling Funk isn’t going to improve that. He wants to move onto bigger and better things as soon as he can.

“Give up the funk” hits and the crowd erupt as strobe lighting goes off at the top of the stage and CM Funk walks out onto the stage. He spins on the spot before nodding his head to the song as he walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Funk climbs up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, CM Funk has got his sunglasses...ON!

MW: One week into the rebirth and this clown is already back, someone take charge and get rid of him.

RJ: Do you know how to have fun Michael?

MW: My idea of fun is watching Hidari kick his ass.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

CM Funk walks towards the ropes, he slowly removes his sunglasses and is about to throw them into the crowd when Hidari sprints in and blindsides Hidari with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Funk clutches at the back of his head, Hidari immediately starts crashing knees into the back of Funk before hauling him away from the ropes. He then flings the fan favourite to the mat with a bridging German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Hidari drags up CM Funk, he smashes roundhouse kicks into the side and the head as Funk staggers back. Hidari then changes tact, crashing stiff European Uppercuts into the chin until Funk falls into the corner. The former Re-Genesis man then sprints in, hitting a leaping double knee to the face. Funk falls forward, Hidari lifts him into the air and then nails a vicious brainbuster. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!
Funk kicks out, Hidari waits for him to rise. Funk tries to catch Hidari off guard with a clothesline attempt but Hidari easily ducks it, he then hits a dropkick to the knee. Funk falls to his knees, Hidari applies a front facelock before smashing knees up into the face. Kenji then runs the ropes, hitting a neck snap. Hidari quickly covers.

MW: Hidari looking to finish this one early.

RJ: Funk’s taking a beating here, I think he’d be best advised to take the pin and get out of there as soon as possible.

MW: I told you Hidari’s talents were being wasted in a match against this fool.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Kenji drags Funk to his feet, he then throws him into the corner with a powerful belly to belly suplex. Hidari then lifts Funk onto the top rope, and then places him onto his shoulders. He walks away from the corner and then hits the Island driver. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Funk kicks out and the crowd are now chanting his name. Hidari turns to them and puts a finger to his lips, before hauling up Funk. He flings him across his shoulders and then walks towards the ropes, taunting the crowd. This allows Funk to wriggle free and he quickly rolls up Hidari.

Ref: 1................................2...................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: Tell me that didn’t just happen, please.

RJ: FUNK WINS! FUNK WINS!

MW: How the hell did that happen?

RJ: Hidari lost focus and Funk stole it! And now he’s celebrating with the fans.

MW: That didn’t happen Kenji, that didn’t happen.

RJ: Funk is celebrating with his sunglasses ON!

Funk rolls out of the ring quickly as Hidari leaps to his feet and confronts the ref, kicks the ropes and generally just goes apoplectic with rage.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 am

James McManus is stood backstage with Kayleigh Reed...

KR: I’m stood with European Champion, James McManus, and James, since your victory over Finlay at Born In Fire, the European Title scene seems pretty quiet, do you think now is the time to push yourself higher up the card...

JM: It’s definitely something i want to acheive, Kayleigh. It’s about time people saw the real James McManus, the pure athlete and wrestling machine that has wowed audiences across the world. It’s time to step up and show them what i can do...

KR: Do you have anyone in mind?

JM: Nope. I’ll take anyone, any place, any time. I fear nobody....

??: Lies.

McManus and Reed are shocked as an unfamiliar voice comes from behind as Dylan Armstrong...

DA: Why is that, that people feel the need to lie all the time? What is it, exactly, that makes you fearless? How can you possibly have experienced everything in this world that could possibly allow you to spill such brazen lies?

The truth is that you haven’t.

The truth is that your claims are nothing but fraudulent.

The truth is that I, Dylan ‘Truth’ Armstrong am here to put right all the wrongs that haunt this company. I am the beacon of hope that shines. I am the example which everyone should admire. I am the future of 6WF.

I am your future.

I am everyones futures.

Remember people.......D......T......A.

Armstrong stares into the camera before walking off leaving McManus fuming.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:55 am

Kenji Hidari is shown storming through the backstage area as he approaches Mr. Po…

KH: Did you see that!?

Mr Po bows his head…

KH: Did you see how they humiliate Hidari. Do you see the disrespec’ they show Japan’s true warrior?

Mr. Po again bows his head…

KH: This will not stand. Hidari is not a figure to be mocked. Hidari is a future world champion!

Hidari paces on the spot, running his hand across his head as Clarke James walks into shot…

CJ: You look a little stressed, Kenji? Did the spotlight shine a little too bright for you? Maybe you should’ve put your sunglasses…….ON!

*Crowd Pop*

Kenji snaps his head round, staring at James…

KH: How dare you disrespect me! I am Kenji Hidari….

CJ: Do you know how respect actually works, Kenji? It’s not by storming through here, demanding it. You don’t get it by talking down or belittling everyone you come across. You earn it.

Your problem, Kenji? You’ve spent so long in the pocket of Alex Walker you’ve forgotten what it’s like to actually go out there and win on your own. We all see it, that desperate little look when things don’t turn in your favour. That grimace to the back, hoping someone, somewhere will come running to your aid. What you need to remember, is that Re-Genesis is dead, and you? You’re on your own. No more Re-Genesis. No more Dopant Zero. All you have is this…..this……comedy act…..

Mr. Po looks shocked as Kenji becomes increasingly riled….

KH: Mr. Po is legendary trainer….

CJ: No. Mr. Po is Foo Poo, the bungling idiot who walked around here with Dragon way back when, we’re not stupid, and he isn’t going to be your saviour, Kenji. Maybe it’s time you realised that you’re not this all conquering hero from the far east, you’re just a distinctly average wrestler, whose gotten this far through association…

I’ll see ya round…

James smirks at Kenji before brushing past Mr. Po and heading off. Kenji turns, looking disheartened before breaking into a scalding stare as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:56 am

Jack Reynolds is standing backstage with a film crew dressed in the new 6WF attire complete with new logo. The cameraman counts him in behind the lens and the interviewer begins speaking confidently.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests this evening, current tag team champions of 6WF......The Consultancy!

Vortex and Oko walk into shot with the titles leisurely hanging down from their hands. Reynolds spots the belts and points his finger at them.

JR: Glad to see you didn't leave those behind this time!

Vortex sniggers sarcastically while Oko chews gum with a blank look on his face. Reynolds regains his composure and starts to speak again.

JR: A tremendous victory this week by the pair of you. And by God, that Rupture is devastating. Is that a signal of intent to the entire roster?

Vortex smirks and stares at Oko, who shrugs. Vortex takes a moment to think before replying.

Vortex: Our signal of intent doesn't end after one match. We have done business as a unit and now we are going to show everyone what we can do as single entities. Let's face it, we have beaten Berg and Visage so many times now it is boring. That Rupture might be devastating to you, but I yawned my head off doing it. That kind of superhuman stuff I have been doing since I got here. 500lbs of German horseshit proves no problem for me to lift. It is something I just had to rub off my shoe before I take on bigger opponents - in skill set not size.

JR: Is Crime Lord a sterner test?

Vortex: Only he can answer that. I watched his match last week. It was sloppy. It was uneventful. It provided me with not even a hint of self doubt. I can beat Crime Lord. And I can beat him well.

JR: But he is a No.1 contender......

Vortex lifts his hand up and Reynolds stops speaking.

Vortex: He is a No.1 contender because he got a shot at it. Remember The Consultancy was busy winning tag team titles. Unlike Crime Lord.....who hasn't won anything for an age. The man gets the lucky breaks when he needs them. But he hasn't been a real contender for months. Living on past glories Jack.....nothing more and nothing less.

JR: So you think you can beat him.....

Vortex: I know I can beat him. There is not a man here that can rival my power and my strength. Crime Lord is a prelude to greater things for The Consultancy. If beating him......no....if DESTROYING him makes the rest of you people sit up and take notice, then we will all be better off. And save Johnny and I doing pointless interviews.

Oko smirks and blows out a bubblegum bubble, which makes Reynolds turn his attention to him.

JR: Johnny, what about you? Up against James McManus.

The bubblegum bubble pops and Johnny retrieves the excess before chewing loudly again.

Oko: It will pose Oko no problems. My partner uses great strength to make an impact. Oko simply uses his right foot. It is no significance to Oko who he faces. It will all end up the same way for Oko's opponent.

JR: McManus looked good in his last match however.....

Oko: Did the gaijin lose?

JR: Well yes.....yes he did.

Oko: Then obviously failures are the best looking things in this federation. Oko doesn't need to look pretty. The victory is all that matters. So McManus can continue to look good. The result will still be the same. McManus down. Oko's hand raised in victory.

The interviewer stares at both men and notices again the tag team titles leisurely held in their hands.

JR: Do those not matter to you anymore?

Vortex snarls slightly and Reynolds finds himself stepping away.

Vortex: You think we worked out butts off for something we didn't care about?! God....new clothes....new logo....same stupid questions. You may feel like we don't give a damn about being tag champs.....but you would be wrong. It is the rest of this federation that doesn't give a damn that we are tag champs. Some because they are too stupid and big headed enough not to see we are the next big thing. Or others whose attention span fades when a tag team match is on. Look around you Jack.....tag teams are no more. No Resistance. No DZ. Even Berg and Visage have grew tired of getting their arses handed to them. The Consultancy realise that we are the last.....and the best.....of a dying breed. RIP....thanks for the memories. Now let's get on to more important matters.

The interviewer shrugs and motions to the cameraman.

JR: Just one last question to you two......should the crowd still cheer for you with that attitude?

Oko visibly rolls his eyes and walks off. Vortex looks down at the floor and shakes his head.

Vortex: Jack......you and the crowd can do whatever the fuck you want. Our business is our business. You want to cheer.....great. You want to boo.....fine. The Consultancy have never ever sacrificed success for popularity. You will be better off remembering that......

He turns to the camera and nods, before walking out of shot and leaving Reynolds alone with his thoughts.

Last edited by Mat on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:07 am

Match 2
James McManus v Johnny Oko

RJ: More singles action for you now...

MW: And like last week, we have a clash between two champions for you!

RJ: 6WF European Champion James McManus squares off against one half of the tag team champions, Johnny Oko.

MW: I’m looking forward to this ‘Arj, it’s always good to see how tag team wrestlers cope in an individual situation.

‘Sad but True’ plays and there’s a good reception as the European Champion walks out on to the stage. He waves to the crowd and makes his way to the ring, slapping a few hands on the way down. He waits in a corner and flexes and jumps up and down on the spot.

RJ: A good display from McManus last week but not quite enough to see off Lex Hart in the ned.

MW: No shame in that RJ, Hart is a tremendous competitor.

“Turks theme” hits and the crowd cheer as Johnny Oko walks onto the stage. Oko is carrying a Katana over his shoulder, he walks down the aisle slowly, chewing on bubble gum as he goes. Oko climbs up the steps and through the middle rope into the ring. He jumps up to the middle rope and raises his title belt high in the air.

RJ: This should be a nice match-up for Oko, up against a competitor of similar size and stature.

MW: He provides the speed in The Consultancy, Vortex the power.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

McManus goes in for the lock-up but Oko takes him by surprise by hitting a low roundhouse kick to the knee. He follows this with a kick to the stomach which lurches McManus over, before completing the tic-tac-toe combination with a kick to the head. Oko quickly covers.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

The Consultancy man rises to his feet, he drags up McManus before Irish whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, Oko connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on McManus. The European Champion rolls up to his feet and Oko nails the Ode To Taka! He covers.

MW: Strong start to this one from Johnny Oko!

RJ: Showing himself to be a very capable singles wrestler.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up, the tag champion brings McManus up to his feet where he goes for a Fisherman’s suplex but McManus blocks, he then counters with a snap suplex of his own. Oko rolls to his feet and McManus knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Oko staggers up and this time McManus connects with a stiff elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Oko gets the shoulder up just after 2, McManus is quickly onto his feet and works Oko over with a couple of knee drops down into the shoulder. He then lifts up the Tag Team champion, before Irish whipping him into the ropes. Oko rebounds to the centre of the ring and McManus drills him to the canvas with a spinebuster. He drags Oko to the corner before diving off the 2nd rope and dropping an elbow to the face. He hooks the leg.

RJ: McManus has a pretty clean slate at the moment in regards to challengers for his title, what with Finlay retiring.

MW: That’s why he can’t afford to lose this match.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out1

Oko gets the shoulder up off the mat. McManus hauls him up and goes for a side suplex but the athletic Oko back-flips out and lands on his feet. He then grabs McManus by the head and runs to the middle of the ring, hitting a one-handed bulldog. Oko goes to the ring apron, as McManus runs he slingshots in and nails a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

McManus is allowed to rise up to his feet by Oko, who quickly reels off a succession of big knife-edge chops into the chest of the European Champion who falls back into the ropes. Oko continues with the chops until the referee intervenes. Oko then takes a step back, allowing McManus forward before hitting the Fisherman’s suplex.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

RJ: Fantastic pace to this match-up!

Oko goes to the ring apron, he waits for McManus to rise before springboarding in...

MW: Caught him...

RJ: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1.......................2....................Kick out!

Oko gets the shoulder up off the mat. McManus drags him to his feet and slings him over his shoulders before hitting a running powerslam. McManus then runs the ropes and hits a vicious knee trembler...

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

MW: Close for McManus!

RJ: Waiting to hit his finisher now.

McManus stands over Oko menacingly, waiting for him to rise...

MW: What in the hell?!

RJ: DYLAN ARMSTRONG!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings as Dylan The Truth Armstrong strides down the ramp and slides into the ring. He ducks McManus’ attempt to block his attack, before hitting him with a high angle reverse DDT!

RJ: Wow what a move that was!

Armstrong then looks down at Oko, who is slowly getting to his feet. The Truth drags him up, looks him in the eye for a moment and then drills him to the mat with a gutwrench powerbomb.

MW: Armstrong has just sent a huge message of intent out on his debut night in 6WF!

Last edited by Mat on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:09 am

The camera's go backstage to Jack Reynolds...

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, the 6WF Freeweight Champion, Cameron Faith!

*Faith steps into frame, the title belt over his shoulder. The crowd cheer and chant his name and he nods down the camera.

JR: Cameron, good evening. There's only one place to start, which is last week. What was Kristal doing?

Faith: Jack, I don't have a clue what that crazy bitch was doing out there last week. I was under the distinct impression that me and her were over, full stop, finished. If she wanted my attention, there were far better ways to go about it, hasn't she heard of snapchat? Not that I want any contact from here. I finally got my head straight after she led me down the wrong path, now she's back and triyng to confuse things again. I don't need it Jack.

JR: Tonight you face Lex Hart, what are your thoughts on him?

Cameron Faith: Jack, Lex Hart is without doubt a complete and utter...

*A cough can be heard in the background, Hart walks into picture.

Lex Hart: Go on...

Cameron Faith: Tool. You are tool Lex. You are a rash that hasn't been treated properly, which is why you've managed to stay in 6WF for so long. You've continued to be an irritation, but now there is a cure for that rash and it is called Faith.

*Hart laughs to himself.

Lex Hart: Oh wow, it must have taken you a while to come up with that one. Or did your little stalker help you with it? I mean seriously, that is some comic genius right there. The only thing funnier than that will be when I show you up in the middle of the ring tonight. You've never come up against someone like me Cameron and never will, because no-one will ever be better than Lex Hart. It's about time people had a little less Faith and a bit more Hart!

*Lex struts off smirking, leaving Faith standing angrily with Reynolds.

Last edited by Mat on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:10 am

Match 3
Cameron Faith v Lex Hart

RJ: More singles action up next here on Lockdown!

MW: This one promises to be an entertaining contest RJ, two of 6WF’s most exciting competitors facing off against each other.

RJ: I certainly expect it to be high-paced, these two rely far more on innovation and speed rather than brute power.

MW: Mixed fortunes for these two, Lex Hart scored the first win of the new 6WF era and Cameron Faith looked like he too would grab the win until Kristal inadvertently cost him the match.

‘Be Myself’ rings out and there are boos for Lex Hart as he cockily walks out on to the stage. He looks disdainfully at the fans hurling insults his way and sneers as he begins his ringwalk, shaking his head at some of the fans on the front.

MW: I think this new era of 6WF will be the making of Lex Hart, he obviously had a lot of issues with the old regime, he now has a clean slate...

RJ: You seem to forget he bought all of those issues upon himself. He’s hardly come back with a new attitude, it’s still all about him.

MW: Why shouldn’t it be all about him? He helped save 6WF, now he can focus on himself.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer as Cameron Faith runs out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before sprinting down the ramp, he stops and then lifts up his shirt to show the Freeweight Title wrapped around his waist. He slides into the ring and then leaps to his feet, running the ropes a couple of times before launching his shirt into the crowd.

RJ: We hadn’t seen Kristal for a long time and then suddenly she re-appeared last week from out of nowhere and ended up costing her boyfriend, well I think they are still together anyway...

MW: Faith’s got the title belt back, perhaps she now wants back in with him, a gold-digger if you like!

RJ: I see what you did there Michael, quite funny for you.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hart and Faith go in for the lock up, Hart quickly places Faith into a side armbar only for the Freeweight champion to counter with an arm drag takedown. Hart rolls up to his feet, Faith puts him into a side headlock. Hart goes for a belly to back suplex but again Faith shows his athletic ability by landing on his feet behind Hart. Faith locks in a sleeper hold but Hart counters with a jawbreaker, Lex then bounces off the ropes and knocks Faith down with a spinning heel kick.

The freeweight champion rolls up to his feet and Hart hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Faith lurches forward and Hart drills him into the canvas with a piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

RJ: Quick start to the match, Hart taking the better of that opening exchange.

MW: Is it any surprise considering Hart’s ability?

Lex allows Cameron Faith to rise to his feet, he then goes for an Irish whip on Faith and sends him into the ropes. As Faith rebounds to the centre of the ring, Hart leaps into the air and takes him down to the mat with a crashing knee to the face. Faith rolls up and Hart goes for a neckbreaker, but the Freeweight champion blocks and spins all the way into a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Faith drags Lex to his feet, where he then proceeds to reel off knife-edge chops into the chest as Hart falls back towards the ropes. Faith continues with the chops until Lex manages to catch him off guard with a thumb to the eye, Faith stumbles around temporarily blinded and Hart takes advantage by chop-blocking Faith down to one knee. Hart runs off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the side of the head. He quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Lex stands over Faith for a moment before driving a series of stomps down into the face of the Freeweight champion, only stopping when the referee steps in. Hart allows Faith to his knees before slapping him across the back of his head mockingly. Faith claws at Hart to get himself to a vertical base, Hart lifts Faith into a horizontal position across his chest before hitting a backbreaker and then slinging Faith onto his shoulders. Hart hits a gutbuster and then hooks the leg.

RJ: It has to be said, this is very impressive from Lex Hart.

MW: A win here would be hugely significant for Lex, a week after pinning European Champion James McManus.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Faith is hauled to his feet by Hart, who then Irish whips him into the corner. Faith manages to side-step the on-rushing Lex, who crashes into the turnbuckles. Faith then sprints in, hitting a running knee to the face. He then clutches Hart by the head, before sprinting out of the corner and connecting a bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Faith needed a counter there, Hart was really on top.

MW: The Freeweight Champion certainly living with Hart though, it’s been a great match-up between these two.

Hart is dragged to his feet by Faith, who quickly sends him back to the corner. Faith then runs in, hitting a stinger splash. Lex staggers forward, he throws a groggy clothesline that Faith ducks and follows up with an inverted backbreaker, quickly into a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2.................Kick out!

Cameron Faith stands waiting for Hart to rise, he then kicks him in the gut. Faith hits a suplex, he rolls to his feet and goes for a 2nd suplex but Hart blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own. Hart drags Faith up and he goes for a 2nd suplex and he manages to connect. Hart hauls up Faith, he goes for the 3rd suplex but now it’s Faith who blocks.

RJ: What an exchange this is!

MW: Now a suplex from Faith!

Faith hits a suplex, he brings Hart up and hits another suplex. He rolls to his feet and goes for a 3rd suplex in the combination, finally he manages to hit it after one block from Hart. Both men are lay flat-out on the mat, the crowd then erupt as Faith kips to his feet. He goes to the corner.

RJ: Faith lining up his double rotation moonsault...

MW: Better wait there, here comes his girlfriend!

RJ: Coming through the crowd, security are after her again!

Kristal leaps the barrier, she is shouting to Faith and waving at him from ringside as the Freeweight champion looks down at her and asks what she is doing. Kristal goes to get on the ring apron but security grab her and force her back over the railings and drag her out through the crowd. Lex is up and hits the ropes, causing Faith to crotch himself on the top rope. Hart drags Faith down from the top rope...

MW: FLAT-LINE!

Ref: 1......................................2..............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Lex Hart pins another champion, what a run Hart is on!

RJ: And again Kristal costs Cameron Faith his match, what is wrong with her?

MW: Don’t take anything away from Hart, he was excellent tonight.

Last edited by Mat on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:11 am

We cut to the lair of The Fanatic, it as usual is lit in its bright red light as the camera flickers in and out of focus as it scans round the room. Eventually after several moments it picks out the massive frame of The Fanatic

F: Oscar Wilde once wrote that man is least himself, when he speaks in his own person.

Fanatic leans forward and stares sadistically into the camera...

F: Give him a mask and he shall tell you the truth.

Fanatic continues to stare into the camera

Well Mr Berg I have some truth for you, tonight, is going to be a very bad night for you and Mr Stevens...

Fanatics stern look becomes a sadistic grin....

F: You see Mr Berg as impressive as I know you are. You need to ask yourself just how far you are willing to go, to attempt to stop me.

Fanatic leans in even further to the camera.

F: What will it be Mr Berg, pick your poison?

Fanatic raises his voice

F: BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE IT IN YOU!!

Fanatics voice lowers again

F: You see Mr Berg....

Fanatic licks his lips as a blood red liquid trickles from his mouth...

F: I know the rules, but the rules don't know me....

Fanatic now sits back deep into his seat...

F: As for you Mr Stevens, you may not be a stranger to this buisness but you are indeed a stranger to me. You have never experienced anything like me.
I am the unloved, unwanted child of that wretched whore known as professional wrestling.

And Mother I'm coming home.

Fanatic again laughs manically before he throws his hand forward covering the camera lense and we fade .

Last edited by Mat on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:12 am

Austin Stevens has just finished watching Fanatic speak on a small TV in the locker room. He turns it off with a grin etched on his face.

Stevens: What is it with people in this federation? As if the sight of some blood will scare me......I have been causing blood to flow ever since I was born.

He laughs and sits down on a bench, adjusting his pads and boots.

Stevens: Unlike this Fanatic, I don't need to cause a show. Austin Stevens IS the show. I don't care how many people I need to get through to prove it, but I am going to waltz through this poor excuse of a hardcore division.

He gets up from the bench and cracks his knuckles.

Stevens: You see, what people need to realise is Austin Stevens is dangerous. But he is also patient. I am going to bide my time and then tear this place down......piece by piece. When the moment is right to strike.....Austin Stevens will make the blow.

He goes to the door and opens it, before turning back and looking into the locker room

Stevens: All set.....they better be ready.

He turns back around and sees Udo Berg standing in the doorway. Berg glares down at Stevens and Austin is momentarily startled by his appearance. Stevens regains his composure and winks at Berg.

Stevens: Hello partner.......ready?

He suddenly feigns a punch but Udo just stands there glaring at him, totally unmoved. Austin smiles and nods his head.

Stevens: Good.....see you in the ring partner.

His smile widens before he walks past Udo and out of shot.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:20 am

Match 4
Blue Dragon & The Fanatic v Austin Stevens & Udo Berg

RJ: A match of huge proportions up next...

MW: Quite literally in the case of Udo Berg and The Fanatic!

RJ: I’m impressed, you waited two weeks to do that joke. But yes, they are both involved in this match, on different teams.

MW: Our Hardcore Champion is forced to team with Blue Dragon, and they square off against Udo Berg and the brightest talent in a generation, Austin Stevens.

RJ: Be interested to see how Berg works alongside a different tag partner, of course he normally teams with Visage.

The lights in the arena fade to black as a blue pulse begins and the tron shines the image of a fire, the inner blue flame growing as the heat intensifies until the glow engulfs the screen and the arena is bathed in blue light. The crowd begin to cheer as 'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd pop in anticipation for the arrival of the hardcore icon. Blue Dragon strides out onto the stage, he then tags the fans hands as he makes his way to the ring.

MW: I didn’t half enjoy watching Austin Stevens teaching Blue Dragon a wrestling lesson last week, I just can’t believe that idiot has come back for more this week!

RJ: I think you watched a different match to everyone else Michael, Blue Dragon and Stevens were very closely matched throughout.

“Change(In the house of flies)” hits and the crowd descend into boos as a red light flicks on and off at the top of the stage until The Fanatic walks out. The giant of a man slowly makes his way down to the aisle before lifting himself on the apron and stepping over the top rope. Fanatic then holds the Hardcore Title high above his head.

MW: Going to be interesting to see how these two work alongside each other, they aren’t exactly the best of friends.

RJ: Blue Dragon has his focus firmly on that Hardcore Title, but I think with a common enemy in Stevens, they should be able to work together.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down before the monster strides down to the ring, before climbing up the steel steps and in over the top rope.

RJ: What an absolute monster this man is, perhaps this is an opportunity for him to show he can handle himself rather than have to be alongside Visage.

MW: I think we all know he can handle himself RJ.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before staring at Berg.

MW: This man is the future of this company RJ, I am certain of that. He is unbelievably talented.

RJ: If you listen to him talk, you’d be inclined to believe that he already is the top man in the company such is his ego.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Udo Berg starts off in the ring up against Blue Dragon. They lock-up and Berg easily drives Blue Dragon back. The Hardcore icon tries to fight off Berg with punches but they have very little effect, the former tag team champion Berg then drops BD with one huge Kane-style uppercut. Blue Dragon staggers up, Berg whips him out across the ring and then crashes a big boot into the skull on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

BD gets the shoulder up, Berg hauls him to his feet and then smashes European Uppercuts into the chin of Blue Dragon, who falls back to the corner. Berg looks towards Stevens who offers a tag. Berg takes the tag, Stevens step into the ring and he drags Blue Dragon out of the corner before throwing to the mat with a hip toss.

Stevens lets him to rise to his feet before going for a kick to the gut. BD grabs the boot and smirks back at Stevens, only for the newcomer to counter with an enzaguri kick to the head. Blue Dragon falls to one knee and Stevens nails a Snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Austin Stevens rolls up to his feet, he stands over Blue Dragon waiting for him to get to his feet. He then crashes a couple of big European Uppercuts into the chin, knocking BD into the ropes. He then Irish whips him out from the ropes, meeting him on the rebound in the centre of the ring with a running, spinning European uppercut that wipes Blue Dragon out. He then makes the tag to Udo Berg.

MW: Blue Dragon being dominated, as expected. Fanatic must be frustrated watching this idiot letting his side down!

RJ: Your vendetta against Blue Dragon is ridiculous.

Berg steps into the ring as Blue Dragon staggers up, he then knocks him down with a big clothesline. The former Hardcore champion rolls up to his feet and Berg lifts him up onto his shoulders and then nails a running powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Udo rolls to his feet, he drags up Blue Dragon and lifts him onto shoulders, setting up for a powerbomb. However, BD fires punches into the top of the head and Berg starts losing his balance, eventually allowing Blue Dragon to escape the hold. He then continues punching away at the side of Berg’s head until the ref steps in. BD then bounces off the ropes, hitting a big knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Blue Dragon drags Udo to his feet, he then shows tremendous strength in lifting him into the air and then scoop slamming him into the mat. Berg rolls up to his feet and Blue Dragon manages to hit a 2nd scoop slam. BD then makes the tag to The Fanatic, he steps into the ring and lifts up Berg, before hitting a piledriver. Cover.

MW: Constant tags are needed to keep Berg down on the mat.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Fanatic stands waiting for Berg to rise, the ex tag-champ gets to his feet and Fanatic then throws him into the mat with a snap suplex. Berg stumbles up to his feet and Fanatic somehow manages to hit a piledriver on the big man. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Berg being isolated well here.

Berg kicks out, Fanatic makes the tag to Blue Dragon. They lift up Berg, Fanatic and BD then bounce off opposite ropes and nail a double big boot on the monster. Fanatic stays in the ring, Blue Dragon then lifts Berg onto the shoulders of The Fanatic...

MW: Double Powerbomb!

BD covers as Fanatic leaves the ring.

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Blue Dragon allows Berg up, he smashes European Uppercuts into the chin that backs Berg into the corner. Blue Dragon then runs in, hitting a high knee to the face. Berg then stumbles out of the corner and Blue Dragon hits a vertical DDT.

RJ: Stevens made the blind tag though!

Blue Dragon goes to cover but the referee refuses to count, Blue Dragon turns around to see why and is met with a huge superkick to the chin from Stevens. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

MW: Perfect timing from the rookie!

Stevens waits for Blue Dragon to rise, he then lifts him high into the air before dropping him into the canvas with a big brainbuster. Stevens then heads up to the top rope...

RJ: Senton Bomb!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Stevens drags Blue Dragon to his feet, he then throws him into the canvas with a double underhook suplex. BD rolls to his feet, Stevens boots him in the gut and nails a Double Arm DDT on the former Hardcore Champion. Stevens hooks the leg.

Stevens stands waiting for Blue Dragon to rise. He then locks him in a full nelson, bringing BD slowly up to a vertical base. Blue Dragon counters with a jawbreaker, Stevens stumbles around and Blue Dragon then nails him with a huge spear.

RJ: Both men down!

MW: Whoever gets the tag first here will have all the momentum!

RJ: Tag to The Fanatic!

MW: Get out of there Stevens!

Austin gets to his feet and is wide-eyed in fear as he sees Fanatic stood across from him. Fanatic grabs Austin by the throat with both hands, setting up for the choke-bomb but Stevens wriggles free and tags in Berg before diving out of the ring. Stevens starts retreating up the ramp as Fanatic strides towards the ropes and trash talks his rival.

RJ: Stevens making another escape...

MW: Fanatic better watch-out!

Fanatic turns around after trash-talking Stevens and walks straight into the ice-breaker!

RJ: It’s over!

Ref: 1.........................................2...................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Berg pins the Hardcore Champion after that huge chokeslam!

RJ: Inadvertent teamwork I guess, Stevens’ cowardly behaviour provided Berg with the assist.

MW: Not cowardly, just clever RJ.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:21 am

Crime Lord is walking purposefully through the corridors. He turns a corner where he is met by Jack Reynolds shoving a microphone in his face. Crime Lord looks down at the interviewer angrily.

Crime Lord: No time!

Reynolds sighs and is about to leave when Crime Lord pulls him back.

Crime Lord: On second thoughts.....you stand there and listen. And you.....

He points to the camera.

Crime Lord: You all listen as well.

He looks down at the floor, grits his teeth and then starts speaking again.

Crime Lord: The start of the year has been shit for me. I had to witness Kincade, a guy who I have unfinished business with, atop his paper throne. He isn't champion material.....he has never been champion material. The so called best hardcore champion that ever lived was brought down to size like every other person I have faced here. It sickens me that he is champion. Sickens me! I am number one contender for fuck sake! Just let me at Kincade! There is no reason why I should face wannabes like Vortex. Its Kincade I want. And Kincade I will get.

He points at the camera aggressively

Crime Lord: Kincade.....you never beat me. You can't beat me. You won't beat me. Sooner or later you will have to face up to that......and me. And then....the paper throne will burn. And the Lord of Crime will get what he deserves.

He snarls at Reynolds before barging past him and out of shot.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:22 am

Jack Reynolds is shown backstage with The Consultant…

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, tonight I’m joined by The Consultant in what promises to be an exciting announcement for the year to come in 6WF…

TC: That’s correct, Jack. Tonight, after weeks of planning I can now confirm the dates and locations for 6WF’s Pay Per Views in 2014. Last year saw 6WF travel the globe, taking some of our biggest shows to some of the greatest and most iconic venues in the world including Madison Square Garden, which hosted Survival. Wukesong Centre in Beijing hosted Destiny, home of the Gold Rush, and of course, Born In Fire, held at Wembley Stadium…

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

TC: After the late start to this year, there has been a small amendment to the schedule, with Betrayal; which traditionally has hosted the Elimination Chamber match has been removed from the calendar.

Our first Pay Per View will be………Survival!

*Crowd Pop*

TC: Last year saw one of the most shocking moments in 6WF history when Cassius Zhi joined Team 6CW and set in motion a chain of events that would forever change the face of 6WF. This year, we say goodbye to Madison Square Garden as on Sunday 30th March we will be live from the Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TC: Sunday 27th of April will see the first Pay Per View here in the UK as 6WF presents, Redemption, live from Earls Court, London!

*Crowd Pop*

TC: After one of the best shows of last year, Explosion, the Hardcore Hell structure will again return, this time, infront of the hottest wrestling crowds in the world. Sunday 29th June, from the United Centre, Chicago, Illinois 6WF will present Explosion!

*Crowd Pop*

TC: From one of the hottest arenas in America, to one of the hottest in the UK. Sunday 27th of July will see Chaos return, from the hometown of The Saint; Manchester, live from the Manchester Evening News Arena!

*Crowd Pop*

TC: 2013 saw Destiny emanate from Beijing, and it produced one of the greatest Gold Rush matches in our history. We saw the Church of Hero reunite as they went toe to toe with Re-Genesis in a moment that will live long in the memory. We saw the returns of Prodigy, Michael Sweetwater, Duke Dylan Debadguy among others and we saw Mr. Kenty win the Gold Rush before going on to win the TAW World Title at Born In Fire. This year, Destiny will come to you live from a country not normally associated with Wrestling, but a place known for its atmospheres in all its sporting stadiums. Sunday 28th September, from the Sinan Erdem Sports Arena, Istanbul, Turkey, 6WF will present, Destiny!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

TC: Before we announce the venue for this year’s Born In Fire, the final show of the year will see the return of Payback, which due to circumstances did not take place last year, and this will again take place at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle on Sunday 28th of December.

*Crowd Pop*

TC: Now, after the success of last years Born In Fire we were inundated with offers for alternative venues. This years event saw 6WF as a company do record numbers at the box office, and despite strong offers and proposals from the Maracana in Brazil, Mile High Stadium in Denver Colorado and Soccer City in Johannesburg, 6WF Born In Fire will once again….

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

TC: Be shown live from London’s very own Wembley Stadium!

The crowd roar with approval as a graphic is displayed on the Titantron…

TC: The full schedule will be available of 6WF.com after tonights show.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:22 am

Match 5
Crime Lord vs. Vortex

Vortex is already in the ring as we return from the break.

RJ: Singles action up next, as the number one contender to Logan Kincade’s World Title, Crime Lord, takes on that giant stood in the middle of the ring, Vortex.

‘Rain Wizard’ hits and the crowd boo as 6WF’s Iron Man saunters, focused, onto the stage. Pyro’s go off either side of him, as he continues his purposeful walk to the ring…

MW: If there’s one man who can match Logan Kincade’s nasty streak, it’s this man! He’s already proved in the past that he can out do Kincade in the sadistic stakes.

RJ: You’re right there Mike, Crime Lord is one sadistic SOB, but we shouldn’t try and make it all about him here, Vortex is one hell of a competitor and has done some great things alongside Johnny Oko, in claiming the tag team titles!

Crime Lord gets into the ring and doesn’t take his eyes off Vortex, who clicks his neck from side to side, returning the glare.

The bell sounds and the men lock up. Vortex uses all of his weight, trying to push Crime Lord back. Crime Lord, though, stands up to the challenge, pushing back and giving nothing away. Both men give it some, the referee eventually calling stale mate and splitting the two. Vortex smirks and Crime Lord and goes to lock up once more but doesn’t account for the knee of Crime Lord meeting his gut. Vortex doubles over and Crime Lord wastes no time in hitting him with a DDT.

Crime Lord is immediately up and rains a number of stomps down to the mid-section of Vortex, picking the big man up and taking him to the corner. He fronts his man up and tees off at the mid-section once more with a flurry of lefts and rights, each one rattling his larger foe a little more. Crime Lord backs away and Vortex stumbles out looking for a clothesline, Crime Lord ducks it and shows great strength in planting Vortex with a vicious spinebuster.

RJ: Oh wow!

MW: Vinnie wasn’t expecting that!

Crime Lord looks down on Vortex, somewhat disdainfully, retreating to the corner and waiting for Vortex to get up.

RJ: You worry for Vortex, even already!

MW: SPEAR!

Vortex isn’t even on his feet for more than three seconds as Crime Lord hurtles into him, going through him with a spear. Crime Lord pulls Vortex up, who instinctively fires off a couple of elbows to the gut of the number one contender, Crime Lord is fast though to knee him in the gut again and knock the wind out of Vortex’ sails. Crime Lord runs the ropes and hits a big boot, his size 12 colliding with the temple of Vortex, who drops once more.

RJ: Vortex is just getting manhandled here, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone do so much damage to him, so effortlessly.

MW: Crime Lord is putting Logan on notice, he’s ready to go to war!

Crime Lord shapes up for the Mafia Mow Down…

RJ: And this could well be the end! MAFIA MOW…. DODGED!!

MW: That was just instinct from the big man!!

Crime Lord charges in but doesn’t account for Vortex showing rare agility to get up, scoop Crime Lord up and hit him with a side slam. Both men remain down for a second or two…

RJ: Vortex needed that! Something, anything, he just needed time to breathe!

MW: Punderful.

Both men get up more or less at the same time, and Vortex ducks a clothesline attempt of Crime Lord’s, locking the arms and hitting a full nelson slam. He pulls Crime Lord to the corner and goes to the top rope.

RJ: Unfamiliar territory here for Vortex!

MW: BANZAI…

RJ: No one home, Crime Lord thought he nearly got crushed!!!

Vortex winces in pain as he is sat on the mat but doesn’t have time to even think as Crime Lord hits the Mafia Mow Down! Vortex just drops back to the mat. Crime Lord looks down to Vortex, and then looks into the camera, he motions a belt around his waist. He hauls up Vortex onto his shoulders…

RJ: PURE POWER!!

MW: That is impressive.

RJ: LOCK AND LOAD!

Crime Lord holds position for a second or two more to show his strength and then hits the big finisher. Covering Vortex…

Ref: 1………………2……………………3!

RJ: Vortex got a bit of offence in, but Crime Lord was a man on a mission tonight! Very impressive.

MW: Vortex was just blindsided tonight. He wasn’t given a chance, I bet Logan is watching somewhere, and he might not be too worried yet, but he sure
as hell knows what he’s going to get in a few weeks time!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 am

The show returns from a small commercial break to the backstage area where Jack Reynolds is standing by in the brightly lit and welcoming 6WF interview area. The official 6WF logo is shown on the large plasma television behind the standing roving reporter who is dressed in a expensive grey suit with a silky red tie hanging long over a black shirt. His hair is stylishly jelled and held immaculately by hair spray and hair wax. The crowd can be heard warmly cheering Reynolds who smiles at the camera before speaking into his 6WF microphone.*

JR: Welcome back Ladies and gentleman, my guest at this time is none other than our current TAW world champion.. Mr Kenty.

*Walking into shot, Kenty receives a huge cheer from the audience as he enters the shot looking to the side and smiling warmly. Kenty jokingly mouths "call me" at two ladies who are giggling uncontrollably and uses his hand to do a call me sign also as Reynolds clears his throat. Kenty is dressed in a official "Live Life Loud" shirt with a pair of blue Levi jeans and a pair of black and white Nike shoes. His baby blue eyes light up as he realises he is in the interview with his smile widening as he greets the audience by looking into the camera. He then turns to Reynolds who returns a grin before raising his microphone to his lips as Kenty bites his lip, bubbling with excitement.*

JR: Mr Kenty! Last week ended you suffered a lost to our 6WF World champion.. Logan Kincade. This week, you face Logan Kincade, Mike Hill and the Number one contender to your TAW world championship, Max Adamson. Your of course team with 6WF newest recruit, Thunder and 6WF legend, Clarke James. Your thoughts?

Mr Kenty: My thoughts? Ladies and gentleman, may I introduce, King of the stupid questions, Jack Reynolds! I got a question for you though, Jack. How would you feel if someone wanted to fight you. And I really mean, wanted to fight you. Like right now, how would you feel? Now hold that thought. Times that by three! and those three individuals are perhaps the three most dangerous men 6WF has to offer. Multiple championships, multiple success, Standard success and hardcore success. One comes from the land down under and he is with a lady who by all accounts is always down under on a didgeridoo!

JR: Well.. it wouldn't be good.

Mr Kenty: Now you know how I feel. But, I told everyone last week and to Logan in that ring, I fear nothing and regret less. And that goes for Mike Hill and Max Adamson. I have never backed down in my life from any challenge. Like tonight. Max Adamson, Mike Hill and Logan Kincade.. they all want to stamp their authority on the new landscape of 6WF. Their reputations, still highly regarded but raising them to levels on an unprecedented level in 2014. Hill want's his title back, Adamson want's the title and Kincade want's the world to know he is the greatest 6WF champion. But I got some news.. they picked the wrong guy to choose. Jack you know what that means?

JR: That they will all be in for a tough match tonight?

Mr Kenty: No, that means tonight I will show the world that the only standard thing about Mike Hill is that he just isn't up to my standard! See Jack, It doesn't matter if your the 6WF champion, the Australian phenom, The epitomy of excellence, Strong, weak, black, white, red, brown, giant or a "little person" you want the TAW world championship, you got to go through me. And if that means you got to push yourself to your absolute limit to a point where you drop to your knees, then and only then will you experience how far you have to come to try and take the TAW world championship away from me and those fans in that very arena tonight.

JR: And your tag team partners and they are big names in the wrestling business, Thunder and Clarke James?

Mr Kenty: They are big names, no question. And Clark James, it doesn't get much bigger. And for all you ladies out there, you haven't seen him in the locker room either! But! Clarke James maybe big, but he isn't as big as the main event tonight on Lockdown. For the first time in the history of 6WF history.. This crackpot team of 6WF superstars will be kicking asses, taking names, cashing cheques and cracking necks with the intensity of the fans here tonight and the millions of fans watching worldwide, all eyes on the LG arena in Birmingham in the United Kingdom! Clarke James! Faithless. And if we need you to, you will save them from Alex Walker once again. Thunder.. The oncoming storm to wash away all that stands in his path! Thunder! one short shot of Tequila bomb and its lights out. Aswell as the guys on this team we have yours truly who enjoys the simple things in life yet enjoys rough and tumble every Monday night on Lockdown and there is one thing Adamson.. Hill and Kincade will have to go through before they talk about what happens tonight and that is a Mic-check.

JR: I must ask also Kenty, Max Adamson had some pretty tough words for you this evening also. Putting you on notice essentially..

*Kenty's demeanor changes to a more serious tone as Reynolds ask the question, as he lets the question sink in, Kenty scratches his brow before answering looking into the camera.*

Mr Kenty: I wan't you to listen really close.. for the past few months and especially tonight, I saw something in Max Adamson that I have never seen before in my life. I saw serious hunger and fire, and man to man and eye to eye. I respect you for that. But if you want to come out to that ring in the middle of the LG arena and talk like that about me right now, what I do and who I am.. the way I see it you got yourself two options.

Mr Kenty: Option A, because your the Australian phenom, have a gigantic chip on your shoulder after beating a former champion twice..Go let Clarissa give your ego a further boosting. Or Option B, put some action with your words and rock up to that ring and fight like I know you can and lets tear this house down.

Mr Kenty: But wow.. big words tonight Max. It took about ten seconds for those people out there in the LG tonight for their expectations to be raised and exactly in the same ten seconds all these people in this very building wan't me to beat the holy hell out of you. I got news for you, Max Adamson. You may have that fire in your belly and you may have the hunger to tear me to pieces but I have that exact roaring fire in my belly and the hunger of an entire army to hold onto the TAW world championship. And if you weren't out there just now to throwdown then your words are just as fake as Clarissa. How many years now have we been doing this for Max? plenty of years now. How many years have we both strived to be on top of the mountain, how many years have we both have had our ups and downs, titles and success. For years we have both been to cities around the world and torn the place down. We have crossed paths occasionally, but both of us know not as much as we would have liked. Because we both know.. how good we both are.

Mr Kenty: And despite all this.. the reason why all those people come to the LG, paying their hard earnt money on buying tickets to come watch the shows weekly. Whether, there coming here too boo you, Max Adamson or cheer me or even the other way around. They know every time that when they see our names.. they know that whatever either one of us do. Something big, something controversial.. whatever it is. Were making a point to raise the bar. And try to go the extra mile. Tonight, you have the opportunity to meet me in that ring and show the 6WF world about what could possibly be one of the biggest showdowns in this company's history. Instead, so far tonight, to tell those people out there that I'm bland. That I'm boring. That this thing between us is personal. If that's all you got to say about me.. then I think we both know that when we finally do meet in that ring we both know the result. That I will be walking out of that ring still the TAW world champion.. Don't underestimate me. Because your just wasting my time, your time and the time of all those people out in that arena. But if you wan't to get gritty Adamson, we can get gritty.

Mr Kenty: Make no mistake about it Max.. this maybe a little six man tag team match but make no mistake about if, my focus is squarely on you. Mike Hill and Logan Kincade have plenty of beef with me.. but I know for a fact, looking to the future that our matches will be based on punishment. Our matches will boil down to which man is the toughest and I know when I look at you in that ring, deep down I know I'm tougher than you. And if you don't believe that now, when I look into your eyes in that ring later on tonight then you will know I will be telling the truth. That's why I will be remaining TAW world champion and that's why you wan't to make this personal because I will still be holding onto the TAW world champion after you have thrown everything at me. Because you know that all the matches over the years and all the times we have been beaten down and broken by different matches and superstars, both you and I know that I come back fighting stronger both mentally and physically. I have had everything thrown at me and everytime you will know from watching me as you said last week I get back up swinging.

Mr Kenty: You wan't to make it personal because you wan't to finally keep me down. that's fine.. you now have the opportunity to put your money where your mouth is. But in that ring later tonight and defending the TAW world championship against you Max Adamson, I will unleash hell on you for myself and for the 6WF world. So bring as much as you can and more because despite our clear differences I'm excited to finally meet you in that ring with the lights on brighter than they have ever been and when the stakes are higher than ever.. with the TAW world title on the line. But as far as tonight goes.. I have no doubt in my mind, that we will show the world why we are two of the best athletes in this business. See you out there, Max.

*Nodding at Reynolds with some purpose, Kenty walks away from the roving reporter as Reynolds looks on before leaving the scene. The audience let out another roar of anticipation which is audible from the camera. The camera keeps on Kenty as he walks away from the 6WF interview area picking up a bottle of water from the top of a equipment container in the corridor as he goes. Kenty continues to walk down the corridor but a beautiful blonde haired lady from the make up department approaches Kenty with a glowing smile.She is dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a 6WF official top. She taps Kenty on the shoulder, smilingly warmly as Kenty turns around looking pretty happy and chirpy now as the lady begins to speak.

??: Um, Hi Kenty! How are you?

Mr Kenty: Pretty good Kim! How are you?

Kim: Not bad.. Just checking up on you!

Mr Kenty: Well, thank you very much! I see your looking pretty well this evening. So, I imagine your okay!

Kim: Ahh, that's nice. Thank you.

Mr Kenty: Well, I would like to apologise for something.. for last week "you guys make a great couple" "You guys should make something of it!" And I know some of the guys around here are crazy but.. everybody is talking.

Kim: I know right, it's insane. It's like you can't be friends around here anymore. It's weird.. it's almost like they don't understand.

Mr Kenty: I guess because they see a beautiful women and obviously they think..

Kim: Oh, but your pretty hot too.

Mr Kenty: Thanks. But I just wan't to apologise for the gossip of everyone else! oh yeah.. they can all hear me down that corridor. But.. you left something. You left something behind.. last night.

*Kim looks slightly confused as Kenty rummages in his back pocket before clutching something. He hands it to Kim as she opens it up in her hand, the camera picks up some red racy underwear as she quickly scrunches up as the crowd wolf-whistle and laugh. She holds her hands up to her face, going slightly red in embarrassment as Kenty looks on struggling not to laugh but maintaining a serious look, biting his lip.

Kim: Oh my god! I have.. to.. go now! I have an appointment with Michael Wire.. he needs his hair doing. Thank you so much! bye!

Mr Kenty: Yeah.. go and see Michael. He needs it!

*Kim quickly exits the scene with a smirk and a giggle, quickly hurrying along the corridor to the make up area. Kenty looks on at the departing Kim with a cheeky smirk, his eyes glint mischievously before clutching his water and necking a vast amount of water from the bottle. He exhales as he finishes off the water bottle as the crowd continue to cheer and laugh. The scene ends with Kenty continuing to look down the corridor, his eyes lighting up mischievously still before raising his eyebrows up and down looking off into the distance as the scene returns to the LG arena

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:24 am

We see a locker room with the lights on, it is dark in the corridor as the sound of a television can be heard.

The camera moves to show it is the locker room of Logan Kincade, we peer in to see him stood, still in his in ring gear, looking at the TV which is showing the main event of Lockdown last week.

He smirks at his victory of Mr Kenty, then as Hill looks towards him and they begin to beat down on Mr Kenty he chuckles to himself before grunting in annoyance as Mike Hill begins to disrespect him. Then as the two ReGenesis members begin to square each other up and Thunders music hits Logan's face drops and an almost visible red mist descends over Logan's eyes as Thunder makes his appearance.

Kincade pauses the video on Thunder and throws the remote control across the room causing it to smash into tiny pieces. He takes a deep breath before he slowly breathes out. He continues to stare at the screen for a few seconds before he slowly begins to shake his head.

LK: Well... this won't do. Not at all...

He walks over to a mirror and glares at himself.

LK: I'm gonna smash his fucking face into the hard floor, then I'm gonna do the same to Clarke James before I embarrass Mr Kenty for the second time in two weeks. The plan remains the same. This isn't professional this week, this is personal. I am gonna make them all pay. Everyone! Adamson and Hill better understand their place in this match and stay the fuck out of my way.

The powers that be are pulling their strings again.... I can sense it, I can tell. They are terrified of me, Well they can throw whatever they like at me. This week I will show everyone just why I am champion. I...

hnn.......

The camera man makes a noise and Logan turns towards the door, before he can get close the camera man makes a run for it and the camera cuts off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:30 am

Main Event

6 man tag match

Mr Kenty, Clarke James and Thunder vs Logan Kincade, Mike Hill and Max Adamson

RJ: What a match-up this is for your main event folks, a real treat for you and a match that could quite easily headline a Pay Per View!

MW: 6 Some of the biggest names in 6WF involved in this match, including both of our world champions who for the 2nd week in a row square off against each other.

RJ: We also have the N01 contender to Kenty’s world title involved in this match, as well as the man who he beat the title for.

MW: We also see the in-ring debut of the man who stole the show last week!

"Lonely Boy" plays out of the speakers and Max Adamson walks out onto the ramp with a chorus of boos surrounding him. Clarissa follows behind him, applauding as they both walk down the ramp to the ring.

“The Next Big Thing” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage. He paces down to the ring quickly, climbing up the steel steps and then springboarding into the ring.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He removes the belt and holds it high above his head as he strides to the ring.

MW: Look at that for a team RJ, has there ever been a stronger 3 man team than that?

RJ: I’m pretty sure that won’t have been a team with 3 bigger ego’s than theirs.

MW: You can have an ego when you’re that good RJ!

There is a pause in between the entrances and the crowd begins to grow in stature, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring. James waits in the ring for his partners to arrive.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd explode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, he then sits on the top turnbuckle facing Mike Hill as the lights dim and a mic descends from the rooftops...

Kenty: For those of you that don’t know… I weigh in tonight at 230 pounds, Hailing from Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom I am...the TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD...MR KENTY.....

KENTY!

The crowd pop as the lights return and Kenty smirks at Hill and Adamson. “Hero’s are hard to find” blares out and once the first guitar rift kicks in, the crowd erupt as Thunder steps out through the curtain. Thunder walks to middle of the stage, looks out into the crowd with purpose and a smile. He taps his heart three times and points diagonally, upward ahead of him, then over to the left and then right.

As Thunder makes his way down the ramp he moves from side to side taping the hands of the fans. When he reaches the ramp, he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap fans hands. Once he has been around the crowd once, he makes his way up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron and enters the ring by going between the top and middle ropes. Thunder walks up to one of the turnbuckles facing away from the entrance way and climbs to second rope. Points into the crowd at a couple of fans and then stretches his arms out. He drops from the rope and heads to the diagonally opposite corner and climbs to the second rope again. This time he raises his one leg so, that his foot is on the top rope. He again points out to a couple of fans before stretching his arms outward. Thunder climbs down from the ropes, turns to his tag partners and slaps their hands.

RJ: What an entrance from Thunder after a show-stealing arrival last week, where he helped to save Mr Kenty from a vicious ambush from Kincade and Hill.

MW: Seeing Thunder here in 6WF is still a shock to the system, what better way for him to get started than in a match this big. We’ll immediately see how good he is.

RJ: Well if his reputation is anything to go by, we’re in for a treat Michael!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James and Mike Hill start off in the ring. James gains the early advantage over Hill, who counters by Irish whipping James into the ropes. Hill ducks his head but James sunset flips over the top and into the pin predicament.

Ref: 1......................Kick out!

Hill powers out before the 2 count. Both men leap to their feet and start exchanging punches, James again gains the advantage with his size advantage over Hill allowing him to exert more power on his punches. Hill falls into the ropes and this time it’s James who whips him out across the ring. CJ goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker but Hill counters with a head-scissors takedown on the former European Champion. James rolls to his feet and Hill hits him with a standing Tornado DDT.

RJ: Big move from Hill early on!

MW: He looks glad to be out of a referee’s shirt.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

James gets the shoulder up, Mike Hill stands waiting for James to rise before taking him down to the mat with an arm drag takedown. James rolls up to his feet and Hill goes for an inverted atomic drop but that is blocked by James, who then counters by lifting Hill onto his shoulders and nailing a Samoan Drop. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

James rolls to his feet and drags Hill up with him. He then throws Hill into the ropes, on the rebound he meets him with a spinning wheel kick. Clarke James then goes up to the top rope, he waits for Hill to rise before flying off and nailing a flying clothesline. He quickly makes the cover.

RJ: Impressive stuff from James here!

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Hill kicks out, CJ gets to his feet and then makes the tag to Mr Kenty. The TAW World Champion steps into the ring and looks down at Hill in disgust before dropping a series of knees into the face. Kenty eventually relents, allowing Hill to rise before hitting a knee-lift facebuster. He staggers towards the ropes, which allows Kenty to set up for and then deliver the spike DDT to Hill. The TAW Champion covers.

MW: Kenty looking for revenge after what he perceived to be bias from Hill last week.

RJ: It was as blatant cheating as you’re ever going to see Michael!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Kenty waits for Hill to rise, before slinging him over his shoulders and then hitting an impressive rolling fireman’s carry slam on his old rival. Kenty then stands staring at Adamson for a few moments before turning around and running in at Hill, hitting him with a swinging neckbreaker just as he rises. Kenty makes the cover.

Hill kicks out, Thunder offers the tag to Kenty and he tags out happily. The crowd cheer Thunder loudly as he steps into the ring.

RJ: A keen sense of intrigue surrounding the latest addition to the 6WF Roster.

Hill rolls to his feet, only for Thunder to throw him into the canvas with a firm suplex. He then runs off the ropes, before dropping a big leg drop down across the throat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Thunder hauls up Hill, he hits a European Uppercut and then follows this up with a flurry of 10 punches that the crowd cheer even louder than his entrance into the match. Thunder then whips Hill out across the ring and meets him with a sidewalk slam on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Thunder tags out to Mr Kenty, who hauls up Hill and goes for a front Russian legsweep but Hill blocks and then counters with a snapmare. He quickly runs off the ropes and nails a bakatare sliding kick on the TAW Champion. He then rolls to the corner and tags out to Max Adamson. The N01 contender to Kenty’s title steps into the ring grinning.

RJ: This is a perfect situation for Adamson, unfortunately.

MW: A perfect chance to lay down a statement of intent to Kenty.

Max drags up Kenty, he then whips him out across the ring and on the rebound meets him with a huge back body drop, sending Kenty high into the air. The TAW World Champion staggers up to his feet and Max hits him with a legsweep DDT. He then makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up, Adamson immediately stomps down on the back of his future opponent before dragging him to a vertical base. He then flings Kenty into the mat with a big German suplex. He tries to roll to the corner to make the tag but Adamson drags him back and then up to his feet. Max then nails a neckbreaker on Kenty. Cover.

Adamson looks to the corner and Kincade is keen to be tagged in, Adamson is happy to oblige. Kincade steps into the ring and stomps away brutally on his fellow world champion until the referee steps in. Logan then takes a step-back, waiting for Kenty to rise before sprinting in and nailing a jumping clothesline. The 6WF World champion covers the TAW World Champion.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kincade gets to his feet, he drops a couple of fists into the face. He then applies an armbar on Kenty, who slowly gets to a vertical base. Kincade drags him in close before hitting an elbow into the side of the head. Kincade hits a series of these elbows to the head, before pulling him in close and hitting a snap powerslam. Cover.

Logan rolls up to his feet, he steps back into the corner and waits for Kenty to rise before sprinting in and knocking him down with a big crossbody block. Kenty stumbles to his feet and Kincade boots him in the gut...

RJ: Brainbuster!

Kincade hauls up Kenty, the 6WF Champion goes for a superkick but Kenty ducks underneath it somehow. He then pulls KIncade down and nails an inverted backbreaker, before bouncing off the ropes and knocking him down with a big boot! He then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Both of the world champions are down and they roll to their corner simultaneously, making a double tag to Max Adamson and Thunder.

MW: This should be an interesting contest!

Adamson runs in at Thunder, but he is taken out with a low dropkick to the knee. Thunder then applies an armbar, before walking to the corner and nailing an old school. Adamson rolls to his feet and Thunder drills him with a Russian legsweep. Thunder hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2............Kick out!

Thunder drags Max up to a vertical base, he headbutts Max and he staggers back into the ropes. Thunder goes for an Irish whip but Adamson reverses the momentum and sends Thunder into the ropes. On the rebound, he meets him with a brogue kick. Thunder crashes to the mat and Max covers.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Adamson hauls up Thunder, he hits him with a monkey flip that sends Thunder hurtling into the corner. Max then runs in but the new man counters with a boot to the face, Adamson staggers out of the corner and Thunder runs in, knocking him down with a clothesline. Thunder then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Flying leg drop!

Ref: 1.........................2....................Hill breaks the pinfall!

MW: A bit of revenge to Hill after Thunder’s attack last week!

James runs into the ring and drags Hill away, pummelling away at him with punches to the head. Kincade steps into the ring spotting an opportunity to blindside James but is cut off by another big boot from Kenty, who then drags Hill away from James and hits a forward Russian legsweep. James and Kenty look at each other, both men then go the top rope before hitting simultaneous senton bombs, James on Hill and Kenty on Kincade!

Thunder drags Max to his feet, he goes for a rolling suplex combo but Adamson blocks and then out of nowhere drives Thunder face-first into the mat with a fa-maxxer!

Ref: 1..........................2.....................Kick out!

Thunder gets the shoulder up. Max hauls him to his feet and sets up for the Cyclone but Thunder spins out. He shoves Adamson to the corner and runs in, but Max counters with a flapjack. He then lifts Thunder onto the top rope...

RJ: Setting up for a superplex...

MW: Thunder fighting it with headbutts...

RJ: Adamson forced to release...OH MY!

MW: THUNDER CLAP! WHAT A MOVE!

RJ: ROCK BOTTOM FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Ref: 1.....................................2.................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: WHAT A WIN!

MW: Amazing triumph for Thunder on his debut, in a match full of 6WF’s biggest names, he got the winning pinfall!

RJ: Some debut, got a lot to live up to.

Clarke James and Kenty step into the ring, they help Thunder to his feet and then raise an arm each to the crowd who cheer loudly. All three men go to separate turnbuckles to salute the crowd. Kenty shakes Thunder’s hand before taking his TAW Title from the ref. Thunder then rolls out of the ring as well.

MW: These fans loving the celebrations after that win, James can do no wrong in their eyes.

James goes to another turnbuckle to salute the fans, the crowd suddenly start booing and the camera pans to ringside where Kenji Hidari leaps the barrier and slides into the ring.

RJ: Hidari, what the hell does he want?!

MW: I don’t know RJ, I thought he’d gone home after that loss earlier tonight.

James leaps off the turnbuckle and stares at Hidari with a confused look. Hidari runs in at him but James stops him dead in his tracks with a knee to the gut.

RJ: FAITHLESS!

The crowd erupt as James delivers the rock bottom to Hidari, he stands over the Japanese star as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down