6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 24/5/13

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24/5/13 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 24/5/13

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:00 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out around the LG Arena and the crowd cheer loudly as a huge display of pyrotechnics goes off at the top of the stage, it's followed by a load of strobe lighting and then a highlights package from last week's 6WF Lockdown.

The camera's then pan to the commentary desk...

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, and broadcasting from the LG Arena, Birmingham. As always I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW:Good evening RJ and good evening to the millions of you watching at home, what a show we have in store for you tonight here on Lockdown!

RJ:We certainly do Michael, Explosion is getting ever nearer and we are starting to reach the business end of various feuds that have engulfed the 6WF scene over the last month or so.

MW:Two more Fight for The Right matches tonight and two tag matches that could certainly be classed as strange bedfellows matches.

RJ:And in our Main Event, the 6WF World Title is on the line!

Various signs are shown;

"Voyage, buy tickets now"
"Buy Kaiju Steel 2!"
"Logan Kincade is worse than everyone else"
"Scorpion-High Five?"
"See what I did there?"
"Come on you Hornets"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24/5/13 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 24/5/13

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Kayleigh Reed: My guest at this time is the 6WF Freeweight Champion, Max Adamson.

Max: Kayleigh.

KR: Max, can I get your thoughts on what occurred in the 8 man tag team match on Lockdown last week?

Max: You want my thoughts…

(Adamson adjusts his Freeweight Title on his shoulder)

Max: My thoughts are that as the match ended, Max Adamson was the last man standing. Max Adamson was the last, man, standing. Everyone else was down, Max Adamson stood tall. What happened? Cameron Faith hauls his drunk ass down to the ring and attacks me. ATTACKS ME! I’ve beaten him fair and square, and he seems to think he has some kind of grudge against me? I’m the fucking Freeweight Champion. I’m better than Cameron Faith, I’ve proved it time and time again. His luck runs out and he thinks that jumping me will help get it back. Pah. My thoughts.

KR: Would you be willing to grant Cameron Faith a rematch for the Freeweight Championship?

Max: A rematch? I will not be giving Cameron Faith a rematch, but I wouldn’t be against Cameron Faith EARNING a rematch. And Cameron, believe me when I say this, attacking me from behind is not earning a rematch. Beat someone of note, impress me, do something that’s better than Vintage Saint but not as good as STANDARD MIKE HILL. I don’t really care to be honest Kayleigh, because my immediate concern is this frankly stupid match I’ve been put in tonight...

KR: Which brings me to my next question, how do you approach a match like yours? The European Champion and one of his rivals versus the Freeweight Champion and one of his rivals?

Max: No idea. I still don’t understand the logic behind making me team up with Kuinshi. Obviously it’s in the name of entertainment. It’s about seeing what happens to the Freeweight and European Champions when we stack the odds against them. Let me tell you something Kayleigh, this isn’t I’m a Celebrity. This isn’t Big Brother. This is 6WF, and this is obviously a place where the champions, for some unknown reason, are NOT given the respect they deserve. The Freeweight and European Champion, and I’m pretty sure I speak for McManus as much as I speak for myself, are NOT being respected. The Hardcore Champion Crime Lord has to deal with Hardcore Hell. The Tag Team Champions are being attacked by Udo Berg and Visage with nothing done about it, 6WF Champion Keith Leone made to defend his title on Lockdown and TAW Champion The Saint not even involved this week! It’s a true sign that Championship status means absolutely nothing in 6WF. Only a very elite group of wrestlers can call themselves Champions in this place, yet we’re treated like John Everyman. But enough about everyone else, this is about me. This is about Max Adamson being mistreated. I’ve got to reform Project X against my will here. Uryu being my tag team partner, Uryu rejoining Project X as it were, is a bit like Robbie rejoining Take That. None of Take That like Robbie, none of them respect Robbie, but hey, like it or lump it, he’s back and he’s there to do nothing but take back some of your success despite the fact he’s clearly not relevant, and never, will, be.

KR: Do you think you and Kuinshi could put aside your differences and work together to earn the win?

Max: Winning is almost everything Kayleigh. Some things are more important. Which is why, for the second week in a row, I’ve banned Clarissa from ringside. I’m not going to allow my gorgeous girlfriend to be near someone who mistreated her so badly. Clarissa gives me an advantage because when she’s near me, I feel happier. I get those little butterflies in my belly. It gives me extra motivation to win. Yet I’m willing to sacrifice that advantage because of the horrid nature of my tag team partner.

KR: You haven’t really answered my question.

Max: I haven’t.

KR: Could you?

Max: Sure. Working together is completely down to him. I’ll be the bigger man, after all I did beat him at Born in Fire VI, I did steal his girlfriend and betray his friendship. It’s only fair I’m the bigger man and offer to let bygones be bygones. Clarissa’s already told me I’m the bigger man… I’ve made sure Clarissa won’t be present due to her painful memories, now it’s time for Kuinshi to man up, and be my tag team partner. And if he has any thoughts about not being pure, about not being a willing tag team partner and attacking me, Kuinshi I’m telling you now, you know what I’m capable of, I beat you recently and believe me, I’ll beat you again. If you’re thinking about this Freeweight Championship, the same applies to you as it did to Cameron Faith. Impress me. Show me you deserve a shot. Attacking me is not earning it. I always want to win, Kuinshi, if there’s one thing I can say to you, show Cameron Faith how it’s done. Show Cameron Faith how humility works, show him how to respect a Champion and earn a title match. Now if you don’t mind Kayleigh…

Max heads off towards ringside leaving Kayleigh watching him leave.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:08 pm

RJ: We have tag team action up first for you here on Lockdown...

MW: But to be honest with you folks, I fail to see how these two teams are going to work together.

RJ: Most certainly a case of strange bedfellows in this match, which also sees two of 6WF’s Champions in action.

MW: We have European Champion James McManus teaming with the N01 contender to that title, Jerome Dubois...

RJ: And on the opposing team we have 6WF Freeweight Champion Max Adamson, teaming with his long term rival Kuinishi.

“Lonely Boy” plays out as the fans boo mercilessly and Max Adamson slowly walks out onto the stage, flanked by Clarissa and Marlon. Adamson has the FreeWeight Title around his waist and seems to enjoy the reaction he gets from the audience, as he then beckons his two associates to follow him down to the ring. Marlon is careful to prevent anyone from touching Adamson or Clarissa as eventually they reach the ring and all get onto the ring apron. Marlon then holds the ring ropes open for Adamson and Clarissa to get into the ring, before he follows in turn and the three pose for the camera as the boos intensify. Clarissa is then handed the FreeWeight Title belt and she leaves the ring along with Marlon and Adamson begins stretching off in the ring.

“Lord of Winter Snow” plays out as the fans pop loudly and Kuinshi then walks out to the ramp, as the fans give an even louder reception. Kuinshi seems slightly edgey as he walks out to the stage, and is then very careful as he walks down toward the ring, seemingly thinking through every step he takes, before eventually sliding into the ring under the ropes. Kuinshi then stands up by the ropes staring coldly at Adamson, who stares back with a cocky grin on his face and a “Kuinshi” chant breaks out among the fans.

RJ: There’s a lot more than a professional rivalry between these two, they were best friends until Max “stole” Clarissa...

MW: Adamson has gone from strength to strength where as Kuinishi has lurched into a state of depression before reaching this point of new found focus.

The crowd descend into boos as “Sad but True” blares out around the arena as James McManus walks out onto the stage. He cracks his knuckles at the top of the ramp before striding down the rampway towards the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He gets to his feet and stares down the ramp.

“Mind Eraser” blares out around the arena and the crowd as Dubois jogs out backwards onto the stage. He turns on the spot, his arms outstretched as a red pyro goes off behind him. Dubois struts down the ramp to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the ring apron before stepping into the ring.

MW: This feud is now a lot more than a battle between two talented wrestlers.

RJ: Certainly is. It’s a battle between two countries, two very different ideologies, two very different men.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson starts off in the ring with James McManus. The two champions lock up, Adamson uses his power to drive McManus back into the ropes. Adamson throws a big punch but McManus ducks under it and applies a side armbar. Max counters with a hip toss, McManus rolls to his feet and Adamson hits a back body drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Max rolls to his feet, he stomps away on the head of the European Champion. Adamson hauls McManus to his feet, he whips him out across the ring before hitting an arm drag. McManus rolls to his feet and goes for a neckbreaker, which connects. Clarissa cheers him loudly from the outside.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Adamson gets to his feet, he drops a couple of knees into the face of McManus before dragging him to his feet. He hits a monkey flip to the corner and then makes the tag to Kuinishi. He steps into the ring past Max, he runs in to the corner and nails a shining wizard. He then nails a falling DDT from the 2nd rope, he covers McManus.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

MW: James McManus struggling to assert himself so far in this match.

The European Champion forces the shoulder up, Kuinishi drags him to his feet and nails a succession of Muay Thai elbows to the face. He backs McManus into the ropes, he goes to whip him across the ring but McManus counters. Kuinishi rebounds off the ropes straight into a big spinebuster from McManus. Kuinishi rolls up into a facebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

RJ: McManus needed that.

MW: Timing of a true champion!

James McManus rolls to his feet, he drops a succession of elbows into the face. He then stands waiting for Kuinishi to rise before hitting a boot to the gut, he follows that up with a snap suplex. McManus retreats to the corner where Dubois decides to tag himself in, much to the anger of McManus.

RJ: The champion not happy with that!

Dubois brushes past him, waiting in the corner for Kuinishi to rise before sprinting in and nailing the French Connection(Spear). He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Jerome Dubois gets to his feet, Kuinishi rolls up and Dubs throws him into the canvas with a scoop slam. Dubois performs a little French dance in front of McManus, before running the ropes and nailing a elbow drop. Kuinishi rolls to his feet, Dubois nails a boot into the stomach and nailing the Au Revoir. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Dubois waits for Kuinishi to rise, he then reels off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest that back Kuinishi to the corner. McManus tags himself in, this time it is Dubois who is left angry. He stands in the ring, shouting at McManus who snarls and then backs Dubois into the ropes, forcing him to leave the ring.

Kuinishi tries to run to the opposite corner and make the tag but McManus drags him back by the head, driving Kuinishi into the mat. McManus quickly bounces off the ropes, nailing a knee trembler. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

MW: Kuinishi has been dominated despite the unease between Dubois and McManus.

McManus gets to his feet, he places Kuinishi into an armbar. He brings him to his feet and knocks him down with a clothesline. Kuinishi rolls up straight into a 2nd armbar. McManus goes for a powerbomb but Kuinishi manages to counter with a hurracanrana!

McManus rolls to the corner, Dubois tries to avoid the tag attempt but McManus slaps him across the chest. Dubois steps into the ring, he grabs the foot of Kuinishi but he counters with an enzaguri kick. He then tags in Adamson, he goes to the top rope. Dubois stumbles up and Adamson flies off hitting a big crossbody block. Cover.

Adamson stomps away on the back of Jerome Dubois, he hauls him to his feet before throwing him down to the canvas with a German suplex. Kuinishi is recovered and the tag is made to Kuinishi, he backflips off the top rope and connects with a knee drop to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

MW: Now it’s Dubois who is in trouble.

Kuinishi waits for Dubois to rise, he then runs off the ropes and nails a big Lou Thesz Press. Kuinishi pummels away on the head with a succession of punches until the referee steps in. Kuinishi rolls away and makes the tag to Max.

MW: Those two working surprisingly well together.

Dubois stumbles up and Adamson runs the ropes...

RJ: FAMAXXER!

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Adamson lifts up the Frenchman, he nails a succession of big punches to the gut to back Jerome Dubois into the corner. Adamson lifts him to the top rope, Adamson then goes up there himself where he hits some knees into the stomach...

MW: SUPERPLEX!

RJ: Adamson pulling out all the stops!

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Dubois barely kicks out, Max drags him to his feet and goes for the Cyclone but Dubois fights out. He runs to the corner and slaps McManus for the tag. McManus stares at Dubois angrily, before trying to shove him but Dubois steps aside...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1...............2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Adamson wins it!

MW: Pins his fellow champion!

Clarissa rolls into the ring, Max Adamson gets up to his feet and celebrates with Clarissa, who holds the Freeweight Championship in front of Max’s waist. The crowd then pop as Kuinishi sprints in and nails a dropkick to the back of the head. Adamson rolls up and Kuinishi nails a spinning DDT!

McManus gets up to his feet, but Jerome Dubois boots him in the stomach and drives him to the canvas with the Culture Shock!

RJ: Descended into chaos post match!

MW: Now Kristal is out!

RJ: And she’s taking the Freeweight Title!

MW: What the hell has she got on her mind?!

*Kristal runs to the ring, snatching the freeweight title from Clarissa before running back up the ramp.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Jack Reynolds is sat in the backstage area with two empty stools beside him and a small TV monitor in the middle. Two microphones are laid upon the stools and Reynolds uses a third as he talks into the camera.

Reynolds: Last week on Lockdown we watched as tag team champions Dopant Zero took on The Consultancy for the gold. The match was furious, fast paced and certainly lived up to its hype. The finish however proved yet again that there is a 3rd dominant tag team currently taking part in the division. Let us take you back to the end of the battle.

MW: Setting up for the No Win, No Fee...

RJ: This could be it...

MW: YES! YES!

RJ: NOT AGAIN DAMN IT!

Udo Berg and Visage walk out onto the stage, they stride down to the ring.

RJ: It’s Survival all over again. Can’t they just let a match finish.

MW: They want their shot RJ, can you blame them?!

Visage is first to the ring, he climbs onto the apron where Oko starts booting away at him only for Visage to grab the leg and smash it into the steel ring post. He then pulls Oko towards him before nailing a chop to the throat. Visage then goes up to the top rope, nailing a series of knees into the head and back.

Vortex drops Yagurama off his back and goes to cut things off in the corner but Berg is in the ring and nails a huge boot to the head.

MW: This is absolute destruction!

RJ: It’s a god damn disgrace! What a match they’ve put on only for this to be ruined.

Vortex stumbles up into a huge spear from Berg, he then lifts up the former freeweight champion nailing a number of big uppercuts. He then grabs Vortex round the throat with one-hand, he makes a thumb-down gesture to Visage on the top rope. Visage switches side on the turnbuckle...

MW: FEAR FALLS!

RJ: AND NOW THE ICE BREAKER!

MW: WHAT A STATEMENT BERG AND VISAGE JUST MADE!

RJ: Those two are unstoppable!

Visage and Berg stand in the centre of the ring, looking around at the wreckage surrounding them.

Reynolds: To talk about the ending of this match and much more besides, I give you my guests this evening. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the duo of Vortex and Johnny Oko.......The Consultancy.

The camera pans round as Vortex and Oko appear in shot. They take the microphones off the seats and sit down. Both men are wearing their wrestling attire and Oko is chewing his trademark bubble gum. Vortex simply nods at Reynolds and beckons him to continue.

Reynolds: My first question to you two is to hear your thoughts on the conclusion to that match.

Vortex: I think the replay was pretty conclusive Jack. We took on DZ......yet again. We had the match won.....yet again. Then Udo and Visage stuck their noses into our business and decided to make a statement.....yet again. The very ending of that match sickens me. Not that we lost the chance to be the new improved tag team champions. But because I got my ass handed to me again for the second week running by the same two guys. I'm pretty laid back when it comes to losing. But I have pride Jack......and so does Johnny. We haven't come here to be laughed at and ridiculed. Maybe our "don't give a shit" attitude has convinced people that we can't take things seriously. That tag team gold isn't important. That we shrug off beatings like that with a smile and look forward to next week's instalment. I am tired, annoyed and I DO give a shit.......

Reynolds: What about you Johnny? How are you taking recent events?

Oko continues to chew his bubble gum and allows a large pink bubble to blow up and burst out of his mouth. He continues to chew loudly as he brings the microphone to his lips.

Oko: I am cool with it.....

Reynolds looks on confused and Vortex turns round to his partner with a stunned look on his face.

Vortex: You are "cool" with this?! Maybe we are not on the same page here Johnny but "cool" is not how I would describe what is going on right now.

Oko pats his partner on the shoulder before turning back to Reynolds.

Oko: When I say I am cool with it......I mean it. I am not going to worry about things that are outside our control and my right hand man here needs to remember exactly why we joined up together. We had an aim, and that aim still remains. So we lost last week? It happens. So we got beaten up last week? You have to get used to it. Walker, Steel, Zhi, Udo and Visage are a group that have an agenda that one half-blood Osaka native is not going to solve on his own. And that goes for you as well big man.......you are taking your eyes off the real prize here.

Vortex bites his lip in annoyance.

Reynolds: So you are not taking this threat seriously?

Oko blows out another bubble and Vortex looks round at him.

Oko: You would not want me to take things seriously.......

Reynolds: I know that The Consultancy is based upon profitable transactions. But surely Udo and Visage, at the very least, need a bit more of your attention?

Vortex: Especially as Charlie told us to wise up a little.

Oko ignores his partner and talks to Reynolds again.

Oko: I came here for big rewards. Those rewards still remain. It doesn't have to be championship gold. Its all about making a name for myself and for my partner. I don't need you to tell me to get serious Reynolds. When the time comes, I know exactly how serious I need to be. This team has not even got started yet. We will be so big that they'll be talking about us for years. Udo and Visage are a constant annoyance, but no more than that. When we start to take things seriously......when we decide not to be the wise guys of 6WF......then we will be much more than just another tag team. And Udo and Visage will be a distant memory.

Vortex listens to what his partner has to say and nods in agreement.

Vortex: What Johnny is saying, in his usual ice cold manner, is that we are not sweating over Walker's merry band of misfits. We still have many more gears to go through. More propositions to be put to us. More incentives to receive.

Oko: No win, No fee Jack. We have come too far to change that now. The Consultancy will carry on as normal and will be successful a long time after Walker's bubble has burst.

He blows and bursts a chewing gum bubble to emphasise his point.

Oko: And do you know why we will be successful? Because unlike every other guy in this federation, we don't crave that success. We don't run after it.....we allow it to come to us. That is the point. Walker is busting a gut trying to prove to everyone how dominant he is. Udo's and Visage's involvement in our matches is part of that. But do you know what is going to annoy him the most? Us coming out here tonight and saying you do all this and it's still not enough to get us interested. Vinnie......I know you give a shit. I know getting beat up is not the best example of good business. And I know Charlie would love it if we paid a bit more attention to what is going on. But we stand to win so much more by letting events unfold around us.

He slaps his partner on the back again as Vortex nods.

Reynolds: So when you came out at the end of the 8 man tag match last week, you were just allowing events to unfold around you?

Oko smirks and applauds sarcastically. Vortex smirks as well and starts pointing at the interviewer.

Vortex: That's very good Jack. And the answer to that question is yes we did. We saw Udo and Visage come out and decided to make an impact ourselves. Did you see them run away?

Reynolds: And that had nothing to do with your arrangement with Danny McGraw?

Oko: It has EVERYTHING to do with our arrangement with McGraw.....

Vortex: He hired us to do a job remember. We run a good business here and we never back out of deal.

Reynolds: Even if leads you to more confrontations with Udo and Visage?

Oko: Especially if it leads to more meetings with them......

Reynolds: So you are team McGraw?

Vortex: Grudgingly, yes. We have our own agenda but we have to place our clients interests first. We will make sure that McGraw and his associates are well looked after. I am sure Walker's cronies will want to do the same for him. But, if the battle lines have been drawn, then we are still the substitutes rather than the first team players......

Oko: Would not want to risk getting injured.....

Vortex: We still want to make money, but that is starting to come from McGraw's wallet. And while the cash flows, we will continue to help him run the show.

Oko: If Walker, his people or anyone tries to stop that, then they have to deal with us.

Reynolds: Dealing with a "serious" Johnny Oko? Like Kenji Hidari has to deal with this week?

Oko: He isn't that lucky. I don't need to be serious to beat him. He is a poor example of what my country has to offer. I don't usually bring my heritage into my matches, simply because I am not proud of where I came from. But in this case, I will happily prove I am the best Japanese wrestler this federation has ever seen.

Vortex: Half-Japanese......right "prince"?

Oko grins at his partner and nods his head in agreement.

Reynolds: And if Udo or Visage attempt to interfere?

Vortex: They won't.....unless they want to get fired.

Oko: That would be a shame, because I am looking forward to the opportunity of kicking their heads clean off.

Reynolds: Anything else you want to add gentlemen before we wrap this up?

Vortex: Only this. The fans love us. Our attitude to wrestling life appeals when they are force fed guys telling them how great they are. But we have no problems in turning the other way. Certain individuals, maybe even on our own team, need to be made aware of that. If McGraw keeps his end up.....then so will we. Don't be fooled in thinking that we can't change the terms of our agreement however. The Consultancy love being part of 6WF. We love pleasing the crowd. We love getting the cheers. But if cheers turned to boos, then Johnny and I will not worry. Business sometimes means you are adored and business sometimes means you are hated. But the key thing is that it is just business. Nothing more. Our path is going straight to the top and we just have to ride all the way up on the backs of other people. If that is McGraw.....great. If that is Walker......so be it. If it is anyone else that can afford us.....bring it on. But we live for The Consultancy.......we live for each other.

Oko: And the most important thing........

Vortex: No win, no fee. But someone is going to pay.

Reynolds: And I suppose that can change at any given week?

Oko laughs and chews his gum.

Vortex: You are catching on Jack.....we will make a disciple of you yet.

The Consultancy lift themselves off their stools and walk out of shot. Jack Reynolds watches them go and chuckles to himself.

Reynolds: Great guys.....but I would not want to owe them money. Let's get out of here.

He motions to the cameraman to pack up and the screen starts to fade.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:14 pm

We see Danny McGraw in his Limo as it pulls up at the arena.

The door is opened and he steps out, adjusting his suit jacket as he begins to walk towards the entrance.

DM: Thanks Charles, see you later.

Keneth: Yes sir.

McGraw makes his way into the building, the lights are on but the hallways are empty. He begins to look a little uncomfortable as if being watched. Danny stops as he hears a sound from behind him, as he turns he sees the hallway still empty

DM: Hello? Do you know who I am? Do you know who you are dealing with? I suggest you come out now before I make your life unbearable...

..As I thought, cowards.

McGraw walks down another corridor as he nears his office the sound again can be heard behind him he looks around faster but there is still no sign.

He turns and hurries into his office and locks the door behind him. As he picks up the phone and dials a number.

DM: Hello..... yes....yes I know... wait! don't hang up... I erm... I have something I need to discuss with you...but it has to be right away......like right now.

Yes I understand that but you remember who I am don't you? You say you have been over looked? Well you come do this for me right now and maybe I bring your name up at the next meeting...................you have 5 minutes.

Danny McGraw hangs up the phone and looks around hsi office, he opens the en suite toilet and flicks the light on to check inside.

He sits back down at his desk and opens a drawer as if looking for something in particular, he grunts when he can't find what he was looking for, he slams the drawer and sighs as the door handle of his office begins to rattle.

DM: It's locked! Get lost! I am a busy man I don't have time for games....

Suddenly the rattling grows louder and louder then suddenly the rattling stops and silence washes over the room except for the sound of heavy angry breathing outside the door before a growl is heard and a large bang on the door causes a crack to appear. Danny looks anxiously at the door waiting for another bang on the door that will surely cause it to break open. Suddenly there is a commotion and shouting outside the door.

Danny rushes over to the door and unlocks it, he flings it open to see Logan Kinade with blood dripping from his eye breathing heavily with fury etched on his face

DM: Logan! What the hell?!

Logan turns to to look at Danny with disdain

LK: What do you want McGraw? It best be what I think it is or you are not going to be happy with what I do

DM: What happened!? Who was that?

LK: They had a hood up, but they were big... I have an idea who it was, I have fought a big wanker like that before, he wasn't that strong last time though, but i believe it was Fanatic or Lucas Takeo.

DM: No... that makes no sense, it must have been that fucking German freakshow Udo Berg

LK: Possibly, he certainly packs a punch whoever it was, regardless he now knows what the rest of the company knows, you don't mess with me and leave unscaved

DM: What's that supposed to mean?

LK: It's easy Dan, just look out for the giant with a tooth missing hahahahahahahahahaha

Logan holds up a tooth covered in blood as he laughs hysterically in McGraws face.

DM: You. are. mad....

Logan stops dead and glares at Danny who realises and quickly changes the subject.

DM: Anyway Logan, thanks

LK: For what?

DM: Well... whoever it was, was trying to get in here, to get me! You stopped them, thanks.

LK: No

DM: No?

LK: No, I didn't stop them, I just wanted to get past them, they wouldn't move, I moved them. Simple

DM: Well eiher way I appreciate it.

Logan puts his hand on Danny's shoulder and moves in closer as he whispers menacingly

LK: ....what....do you...........want Daniel?

Danny pushes Logan's arm away causing Kincade to smirk.

DM: Well, I wanted to speak to you about the Fight for the right tournament. You did well last week, you did well WITHOUT losing your head

Logan looks unimpressed with McGraws assessment of his performance

DM: By that I mean, well.. you do have a tendancy for losing your cool Logan, you have said some things recently, and as much as you think we aren't listening to you, or paying you any notice... it is far from the truth. We have considered you for bigger and better things but the fact remains your anger is a real issue.

Logan looks ready to explode before Danny stops him from replying.

DM: Now! now.... see, I haven't done anything, I haven't said anything you haven't heard before and you look ready to rip my head off. Like it or not Logan, the board, myself.... we think you have what it takes to be a world champion... we really do, it is there for all to see but!... we can not, and will not, Allow this companies image to be dragged down even further than it has been dragged down by Alex Walker and his band of idiots already. I just won't Logan.....

McGraw walks over to his cabinet and pours himself a whiskey.

DM: Want one?

Logan glares at McGraw with dead eyes.

DM: Fair enough, that being said.... I won't lie, I admire your ability to go the extra mile to achieve your goals, I do it myself, but the difference between yours and my methods Logan, is subtlty. There is nothing wrong with.....bending the rules now and again, your problem is, you don't bend them you either smash them or destroy them. You learn to work smart... then you can acieve anything.

Logan looks at Danny before he stands and walks towards the door.

DM: Hey! Where are you going?!

LK: Where am I going? What the fuck has it got to do with you?

DM: I am trying to help you Kincade! Like it or not I am your boss!! You have to start towing the company line if you want to reach the top here buddy. It starts with the staff. You don't attack my staff Logan, ever. You attack superstars I can overlook that. But EMT's? Runners? Cameramen? You wonder why you are never asked to public events? You wonder why no one wants to train with you? You know I have to threaten to fire the EMT's just so they will attend to you when you are injured! It has to stop and it has to stop now. Now I know you well enough now to know that just telling you won't be enough.. so if you attack another staff member before Explosion...regardless of how far you progress in the Fight for the right tournament.... you will be out

LK: You can't stop me from winning that tournament Danny

DM: I don't mean out of the tournament Logan I mean out of the company. If you lay your hand on my staff again Logan, YOU ARE FIRED!

Logan glares at McGraw before smirking at him and walking out of the room slamming the door

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Match 2

Johnny Oko vs Kenji Hidari

RJ: 'Next up we have a real flavour of the orient match up as two of Japan's top stars go one on one.'

MW: 'This really is a true sign of global a brand 6WF is these days'

'The Essence' blasts out as the crowd start to boo on the sight of Kenji Hidari. Hidari confidently strides to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps before springboarding over the top rope.

RJ: 'Hidari is out here on his own tonight, there has been significant unrest in Team Japan recently.'

MW: 'Not helped by this man's constant challenging of Dopant Zero'

'Turks Theme' hits as the crowd's reaction changes instantly, Oko makes his way slowly down to the ring alone, chewing bubble gum as he does so, as he gets to the ring he takes the gum out of his month and sticks it under the ring.

RJ: 'Where was this guy brought up!'

MW: 'It's economising Arj! The Consultancy don't let anything go to waste.'

The bell rings and the two men circle each other in the ring before locking up, neither man can gain an advantage and there is little movement before Kenji stomps on the foot of Oko, causing Oko to double up in pain, Kenji takes advantage by hitting a couple of hard right hands which push Oko into the corner, from there Kenji irish whips him into the opposite corner before running at Oko and striking a knee into Oko! Oko slumps against the turnbuckle as Kenji hits a belly to belly suplex...

RJ: 'Early cover'

1................2...shoulder up!

Kenji doesn't allow Oko to rise and hits 3 elbow drops to the chest in quick succession before lifting him up and nailing an Island Driver!

1............2..........kick out!

MW: 'Hidari dominating the early exchanges so far'.

Hidari picks Oko up for a brainbuster and holds him up in the air, Oko starts to struggle however and manages to escape the hold, slipping down behind Kenji, from there he quickly kicks Kenji in the knee, back and back of the head in quick succession.

RJ: 'Tic-tac-toe!'

MW: 'Oko using his educated feet there'

Oko then turns Kenji around and hits a fisherman's suplex into a cover!

1...........2............kick out!

Oko drags up Kenji, he then whips him hard into the ropes and on the rebound Oko nails a tilt a whirl backbreaker on the former European champion. He rolls to his feet and Oko bounces off the ropes nailing a one-handed bulldog. Oko makes the cover.

1........2.............kick out!

Oko runs over to the climb to the top turnbuckle, however before he can steady himself on the top Kenji manages to knock the ropes causing Oko to crotch himself on the top rope.

MW: 'And that ladies and gentlemen is the most pain a human being can experience.'

RJ: 'And all our female viewers who disagree with my colleagues statement can tweet him directly.'

Kenji climbs up after Oko, he hits a couple of hard right hands to the head, he tries to set Oko up for a superplex but Oko gets a couple of bodyshots in which cause Kenji to stumble backwards, Oko gets back to feet on the top rope and launches himself off.

RJ: 'Woah!'

Crowd '6WF! 6WF!'

Oko flew off the top rope and hits a hurricanrana onto Hidari, he manages to twist his body however so that Kenji flies off the top rope to the outside!

Oko stands in the middle of the ring and points to Hidari to geat cheers, Oko then runs the ropes and dives over one side attempting a suicide dive!

MW: 'Crash and burn!'

The crowd groan as Kenji manages to move out of the way just in time, causing Oko to hit the barricade head first! From there Kenji throws him into the steel steps before rolling him into the ring and covering him

RJ: 'Just a matter of making the count now'

MW: 'No!'

The crowd pop as Oko barely manages to get his shoulder up in time, Kenji sits up with a mixture of frustration and disbelief etched across his face, he manages to compose himself however before dragging Oko up to his feet.

MW: 'Genshin!

RJ: 'No!'

MW: 'What a counter!'

Hidari lifts Oko up onto his shoulders for his finisher but Oko again manages to spin out and instinctively hitting a spinning heel kick!

RJ: 'That must be it!'

Both men collapse to the canvas but some distance apart, Oko slowly starts to crawl over the other side and finally manages to reach Kenji, just barely placing an arm over Kenji

RJ: 'No!;

MW: 'What will it take?'

Kenji barely manages to get the shoulder up to the crowd's disbelief, Oko is first to his feet as he tries to rile the crowd up as he waits for Kenji to rise.

MW: 'Oko thinking 'K-Oko'

RJ: 'What the hell?!?'

The crowd descend into boos as 'CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT!' blares out and Geoff Steel saunters cockily onto the stage.

MW: 'What he doing here?'

RJ: 'Just a bit of scouting Michael. no harm in that.'

Oko's attention is taken by the presence of Steel and he beckons Steel to come down to the ring, Steel however doesn't move, he however smirks and encourages Oko to turn around.

MW: 'Hidari!'

RJ: 'Genshin!'

1.......................2......................................3!

'The Essence' hits to large boos as the referee raised Kenji Hidari's hand in victory.

MW: 'Big win for Kenji there!'

RJ: 'Chalk up a huge assist for Geoff Steel though.'

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:17 pm

Johnny Oko and Vortex are backstage talking angrily. Oko is waving his katana from side to side, while Vortex is pacing up and down the corridor.

Oko: We have to think straight right now......

Vortex: You think all you want Johnny. I am ready for some action!

Oko: Hey....I know alright! But we have to play this cool.

Vortex: Oh shut up Johnny! I am sick of being cool while other people take the piss. Steel has pushed me too far.....they all have!

Oko goes to calm his partner down, but Vortex continues pacing.

Oko: Look.....we don't have many options right now. You go out there and cause an all out war and we may find ourselves on our own. I have your back...you know that....but I am not stupid.

Vortex: And you are saying I am?!

Oko: Vinnie......

Vortex: I know what you are saying! But I can't just stand back anymore. Walker and his goons have got a serious beating coming their way. It might not be tonight but you can be sure of one thing.

Oko stops waving his sword and stares at him.

Oko: And what's that......?

Vortex turns towards him and stares back. He responds in a hushed and menacing tone.

Vortex: I am going to have my say.......

He strides out of shot before Oko is able to reply and leaves his tag team partner alone. Oko watches him go before slamming his katana against the wall in annoyance. He then starts to walk after him.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Match 3
Logan Kincade & Finlay v TGA & Geoff Steel

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown

MW: It should be a very contesting RJ, particularly when considering the circumstances surrounding this match.

RJ: They are all involved in the Fight for The Right tournament!

MW: And the tag team partners face each other next week! Let’s see how well they work together!

“Mad Dog Coll” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to that of loud cheers as the 6WF Legends Club member Finlay walks out onto the stage carrying his long staff. He wields above his head to a loud pop before strolling to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade walks quickly out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: That was a great win for Kincade last week..

MW: Certainly elevated him to one of the favourites in the match.

The crowd break out in huge cheers as “Just Close Your Eyes'” blasts across the sound system , which is barely audible. TGA strides through the smoke that appears at the top of the rampway as the crowd continue to go wild either side of him. He stays in the centre of the ramp as the crowd cheer. He reaches the bottom of the ramp, he leaps onto the ring apron and through the ropes.

“Last Resort” then plays out as the fans give an equally loud reaction for the arrival of Geoff Steel. Steel smiles as he walks out onto the ramp at the boos he hears, before also walking down to the ring, though Steel trash talks some of the fans as he approaches the ring. Steel then slides in under the bottom rope and poses to the fans almost mockingly as they continue to vent their hatred toward him.

RJ: I can’t see these two working too well together.

MW: No, it’s not going to be the best partnership, considering their respective allegiances.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Logan Kincade brushes past Finlay to start the match off for his side. In the opposite corner, TGA and Geoff Steel are arguing with each other as to who should start the match off. They start shoving each other, before staring each other down.

TGA shoves Steel back firmly, the former 6CW World champion stumbles back and Logan Kincade hits a big clothesline to the back of the head. Steel rolls up to his feet and Kincade nails a DDT before hooking the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Geoff Steel forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan Kincade drives to his feet and lifts up Steel. He whips him hard into the ropes, he goes for a powerslam but Geoff Steel blocks. He then counters with a belly to belly suplex. Geoff Steel then strides to the corner standing in the face of TGA.

MW: Hardly the best of team-mates!

He is grinning, Steel throws a punch and it knocks TGA off balance. TGA returns with a punch of his own, Steel then hits another huge boot and TGA falls off the canvas. Kincade is on his feet but Steel runs in, connecting with a big boot to the side of the head. Steel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Steel gets up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of the former hardcore champion Logan Kincade. He rolls towards the ropes, Steel lifts him to his feet and hits a couple of headbutts. Kincade falls into the ropes, Finlay blind tags. He steps into the ring, Steel brings Kincade forward from the corner and Geoff Steel hits a spear.

He rolls up to his feet but Finlay takes him down with a Lou Thesz Press. Finlay pummels away on the head of Steel with a number of huge punches. Eventually he is forced to roll away, Kincade stumbles up and Finlay nails a neckbreaker.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

RJ: not your conventional tag team match!

Finaly waits for Geoff Steel to rise, before connecting with a backbreaker. Finlay runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping splash. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...........TGA breaks the pin!

TGA breaks the pinfall, but instead of going after Finlay, TGA drags up Geoff Steel and starts pummelling away on him with punches to the stomach. Kincade rolls into the ring, he lifts up Finlay and starts shoving him!

MW: This one has descend into absolute chaos!

Finaly hits an uppercut back on Kincade, but he replies with a headbutt. Logan hauls up Finlay, he throws FInaly shoulder first into the steel ring post. Kincade then starts hitting a number of knees into the head.

TGA has Geoff Steel up against the ropes, pummelling away at his stomach with punches. He then drags the former world champion forward and connects with the Lights Out. TGA goes to the corner where Logan Kincade is beating away on Finlay.

RJ: Now those two are going to fight it out!

TGA drags Kincade backwards, he nails a number of forearm smashes into the back before hitting a reverse DDT. Kincade is dragged to his feet by TGA, who hits a gorilla press slam. TGA stands over Kincade waiting for him to rise, when Geoff Steel sprints in and connects with a chopblock.

Geoff Steel begins stomping away on the head of TGA, he goes to the corner and brings in a steel chair. He stands waiting over TGA when Vortex runs out onto the stage.

MW: What’s he doing out here?

RJ: Vortex wants some of Steel!

Vortex sprints to the ring, he slides under the bottom rope. Vortex goes towards Steel but he rolls out of the ring quickly. Vortex leans over to help TGA up, but he is shoved away by the former world champion.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:19 pm

Jack Reynolds is standing in the ring with a mic in hand

Jack: Welcome folks, I have a very special guest going to join me in the ring, The Enigma himself….Christopher….Paaaaatricks

“Ascending Malice” hits as the crowd go wild and Chris walks out on stage with his beautiful wife Joyce, he poses in front of her before both walk down to the ring

Jack: Chris, Joyce thank you for joining me tonight, I think there is just one question everyone here and around the world wants me to ask and that’s have you come to a decision about your future after you were knocked out of the Fight for the Right tournament? We saw after last week that you had some doubts...

Reynolds points to the titantron as a video from Lockdown play...

Chris has gotten changed and is walking towards the carpark when Jack Reynolds runs up to him

Jack: Chris…Chris…hold up

Chris sighs and stops

Chris: What is it Jack as you can see I’m not in the mood for this right now

Jack: I know Chris im sorry, the producers wanted me to get an interview with you and how you are feeling after what just happened

Chris: What just happened? I lost Jack…after all my talk…after all my promises I just couldn’t do it…I couldn’t win, I’m not taking anything away from Logan and I wish him all the best but that’s it for me Jack, I didn’t deliver and its time to keep my word…

Jack: Are you saying you are really going to retire?

Chris: Im saying im going home to Boston, to spend some time with my family and have a sit-down with my wife and decide what’s for the best, so don’t worry by Lockdown I will let you and the world know what the future holds for Chris Patricks

Chris continues to walk over to his car and leaves the arena.

Crowd: DON’T GO CHRIS!

Chris: If I have learned anything after this last year is that there is nothing bigger than your family and their needs and when I patched things up with Joyce I made her a promise that I would not put myself in danger anymore, that the insane part of me in the ring is gone because the kids need a father that can actual do things with them and not be totally destroyed that he cant even walk to the park, I made that promise and I am willing to keep it….

A few weeks ago I made another promise, I promised each and everyone of my fans that I would win the Fight for the Right and win the World Title but as we saw last week I failed, I gave it my all but like so many times before it just wasn’t good enough…I just wasn’t good enough but as you all know I was put into the Hardcore Hell match, a match that a few years ago I would be walking into a favourite because I was the poster boy for Hardcore, nobody would push themselves as much as me, but that was years ago and that was a different me, so I went home and me and Joyce sat down and talked things out

Jack: And what is your decision?

Joyce kisses Chris on the cheek and holds his hand as Chris looks around at the crowd who have now broken into chanting his name

Crowd: PATRICKS!!!!

Chris: Everything comes to an end Jack……………..but………

Joyce breaks away from him and looks furious...

Chris: The Hardcore Hell has my name written all over it!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Joyce grabs the mic..

Joyce: God damn you Chris!

Joyce pushes past him and storms up the ramp leaving Jack looking awkward and Chris trying to call her back into the ring as Lockdown goes to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Match 4
Fight For The Right Qualifier
Crime Lord v Abe Abercorn

RJ: The first of two Fight for The Right Matches scheduled for tonight’s show.

MW: We are into the 2nd round of the competition now and there is no going back from this point.

RJ: Losers in the first round were entered into the draw for the Hardcore Hell qualifiers, there is no such back-up here.

MW: It’s high reward for those who win though RJ! The Fight for The Right briefcase is the most powerful weapon anyone can have in 6WF.

“Carry on wayward son” blares out through the speakers and the Birmingham crowd cheer loudly for the arrival of Abe Abercorn onto the stage. He nods to the fans appreciatively before walking slowly down the ramp, slapping the fans hands. He climbs up the steel steps and into the ring.

RJ: Abe Abercorn is of course a former world champion but it’s been a long time since he’s had his hands on that title belt.

MW: It must be a welcome distraction for Abe, doesn’t have to focus on Scorpion beating him down week in, week out!

“Rain Wizard” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to that of loud boos as Crime Lord strides out onto the stage with the 6WF Hardcore Title draped over his shoulder. Crimey walks down the ramp confidently, he stands at the bottom and holds up his title belt before climbing into the ring.

MW: Crime Lord could pull off the greatest achievement in 6WF history, winning Hardcore Hell and Fight for The Right in the same night.

RJ: Steady on there Michael, he has to come through this match first. It will be tough up against Abercorn, as we said, he is a former world champion.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Abercorn lock up in the centre of the ring. Crime Lord uses his power to push Abe back into the ropes. Crime Lord then whips him out across the ring, Crime Lord goes for a back body drop but Abercorn leapfrogs over the top, Crime Lord turns around and Abe throws him to the canvas with a belly to back suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...............Kick out!

Crime Lord powers out, Abercorn places him into an armbar hold. Crime Lord gets to his feet quickly and then throws Abe down to the canvas with a hip toss. Abe rolls up to his feet and walks straight into a big spinebuster from the 6WF Hardcore Champion. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Abercorn gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord rolls to his feet and stomps away continually on the back of Abercorn until the referee steps in. Crime Lord follows it up with a leaping knee into the back. Abe gets to his feet, Crime Lord runs off the ropes and hits a running knee to the back. Abercorn rolls to his feet and Crime Lord takes him down to the mat with an STO. He covers.

MW: Crime Lord looking to target the back of Abercorn.

RJ: He can certainly use his power game to target that area of the body. Abercorn will have to use all of his technical wrestling ability to avoid this offence.

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he places a boot across the body of Abe before hitting consecutive reverse curb stomps on Abercorn. He then stands waiting for the former TAW World Champion to rise to his feet, Crime Lord hits a boot into the stomach before throwing Abe into the canvas with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Again Abercorn forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord drags Abe to his feet, he then knocks him down with a stiff clothesline. Abe rolls to his feet, Crime Lord whips him firmly into the corner. He then runs in, nailing a stinger splash. Abe falls face first into the mat, Crime Lord then uses the ropes to hit an elevated plancha down across the back of Abe. Cover.

MW: Crime Lord has been absolutely dominant thus far!

Crime Lord drags Abe to his feet, he goes for a suplex but Abercorn manages to block it. He then counters with a snap suplex of his own. Crime Lord rolls to his feet, Abe boots him in the stomach and nails a DDT! He hooks the leg.

The crowd pop as Abe Abercorn rolls up to his feet. He retreats to the corner, waiting for Crime Lord to rise before running in and nailing a leaping lariat. Crimey staggers to his feet, Abe nails a leg lariat! Crime Lord is up for a third time, Abe then runs off the ropes hitting a third lariat! He hooks the leg.

RJ: Abercorn is coming back into this one!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Abe reels off a succession of knife-edge chops to the chest which delights the crowd. Crime Lord falls back into the corner, Abe carries on with the chops before finally brining Crime Lord forward. He attempts a neckbreaker but Crime Lord blocks, countering with one of his own. Abe rolls to his feet, Crime Lord ducks a groggy punch before nailing a German suplex! He bridges into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Abercorn kicks out, Crime Lord drags Abe to a vertical base where he then hits a stiff knee into the stomach. Crime Lord follows up with a gutwrench suplex. Abe stumbles to his feet, he runs into the path of Crime Lord who nails a big boot to the skull!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Again Abe gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord drags him up and goes for a powerbomb but Abe drops down the behind Crimey...

RJ: Country Roads!

MW: Crime Lord just can’t get a full grip on this match.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Abe comes close to getting the pinfall. He stands waiting for Crimey to rise, he then places him over his shoulders. He spins Crime Lord 720 degrees in the centre of the ring, hitting an airplane spin. Abe follows with a knee into the stomach, before bouncing off the ropes as this time the swinging neckbreaker connects. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord again kicks out, Abercorn goes back to the corner. Crime Lord staggers up, Abe goes for the border town takedown...

MW: WHAT A COUNTER!

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Crimey nails the big knee to the head, but he doesn’t cover. He waits for Abe to rise...

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1..................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Crime Lord wins a fantastic match between these two former world champions!

MW: The dream continues! Hardcore Hell and Fight for The Right winner in one night.

RJ: That isn’t the dream of many people, and not many people could pull that sort of thing off.

MW: Crime Lord can. This is the most dangerous I’ve seen him!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:23 pm

*The camera returns to the backstage area after cutting to commercials, instantly revealing a intent Mr Kenty staring at his white ipad. He appears to be in his locker-room as the interior appears to be a very comfortable environment with green wallpaper and black fluffy mats. He is sitting on a wooden bench just infront of a brown open wardrobe which is fully open displaying smart suits, hanging ironed and clean. Mr Kenty is wearing a grey sleeveless grey holister hoodie and a pair of red casual shorts with no shoes on. His white headphones are fully in his ears as strokes his throat in thought before jotting something down on a A4 Pad of lined paper. Kenty then shakes his head with a confident look about him as a knock at Kenty's door can then be heard. Kenty removes his headphones and begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Yeah, come in!

*A cheery looking Jack Reynolds enters shot as Kenty looks up with a similar smile. Reynolds is wearing a blue suit complete with silver cuff-links and a electric blue tie. Reynolds hair is slicked to the left with plenty of gel. The two men greet each other with a handshake and curtly nod before Kenty speaks.*

Mr Kenty: Jackie Reynolds! how are you doing old man? long time no see.. how are you feeling? can I get you a drink.. as always, I'm low on any good stuff. Orange juice, water? sorry. I have plenty of guests in and out of here quicker than you can blink! but you know that Jack.. being the roving reporter and all. Anyways, What brings you here pal?

JR: Evening Kenty.. I'm good thanks. Been pretty hectic for me these past weeks and all.. plenty of opportunities.. all good fun! I'm okay for a drink at the moment. Just had a quick glass of water at the buffet table.. but anyways, I thought I would get another inside scoop. Is that okay?

Mr Kenty: Would I ever say no to your Jack? of course not.. fire away partner!

*Reynolds nods curtly before looking at Kenty ipad curiously as it lies flat open on the nearby bench. Reynolds then looks at Kenty who is still smiling and then speaks again.*

JR: Doing a little scouting huh Kenty? Solomon Riddick?

Mr Kenty ahh yes. Well truth be told Jack.. You caught me at a little poor time. See, as I have always said I like to do my homework. Have a look at the competition.. have a look at what kind of proposition I'm facing on Lockdown. And I must say I'm hugely impressed. Solomon seems as frantic and tough as they come. And without question I'm in for some war on Lockdown!

Mr Kenty: Solomon is also a very strange.. everyone seems rather intimidated and quite rightly. I haven't seen much of his in ring return but from what I have heard from the guys in the back and the powers above..they are fairly worried. And naturally so. Any cat that walks back into the joint with a giant scar on his mug would intimdate and strike fear into any superstar in the back!

Mr Kenty: Essentially from what I can gather, Solomon is a dude who enjoys inflicting pain.. on causing damage and although a very big guy by 6WF standards he seems technically gifted in all departments especially agility.. I have never seen a guy move so quickly before! it's almost as if he's fighting for his survival.. almost fighting like an animal.

Mr Kenty: Admittedly I'm fighting the unknown.. Indeed, most of the guys in the back are very hush hush about Solomon as his history is fairly clouded. I gather he has some kind of African descent or heritage which is quite cool.. and I even hear that he has caused some pretty significant damage to other athletes even on professional wrestling or the indie circuits which I must admit is a little daunting just thinking about it!

Mr Kenty: I understand, Mr Riddick is a little shy and perhaps doesn't not like voicing his opinions which is cool. Infact, I think that's pretty bold and brave. The whole attitude.. Yeah, I see. The stone cold silence is deafening. To psyche out any opposition and Indeed that would scare any normal guy.. but I'm not no normal guy Mr Riddick. Hell, I wonder if his return is really for any other reason than financial gain.

Mr Kenty: But despite that.. Mr Riddick or Solomon seems somewhat mellow and I for one do not buy that for one second. Anyone who underestimates or confuses this guy as a reformed person is very,very wrong. On the outside he may seem a new.. reborn character but as far as I'm concerned I'm not sure I buy it for one minute Jack. For all I know I could have my head taken off by his boot at Lockdown!

Mr Kenty: But that's what I have learnt to expect around here. Expect the very unexpected! So I see this match on Lockdown with the lights on bright.. plenty at stake as a new challenge. A fresh new challenge.. which may involve a whole new threshold of pain but hey! you know me.. I relish in a challenge.

Mr Kenty: I signed up on this brand to be tested by the very best..even if it includes some kind of African warlord who has caused damage, chaos, destruction and carnage.. I wan't it all. Solomon has in the past won titles.. I'm sure of that. And more or less of the time he has earnt them through continued dominance blending with persistent prominence. I respect that..

Mr Kenty: But.. Solomon has never faced or tested himself against yours truly, Mr Kenty. See, Mr Kenty has a habit of being a interesting proposition for any athlete on this show.. I try and adapt and cater for every superstar I wrestle and usually my game plan or tactic usually pays off and I have no doubts about it.. I feel suitably prepared for Solomon and the question will be is Solomon prepared for yours truly?

Mr Kenty: Solomon may have faced some superstars who in their time would have been more than happy to roll over die.. the difference between them and yours truly, is that their is plenty riding on this match and I will not roll over die. No.. I will be going to the best of my ability as I do week in and week out and continue my path to the pinnacle of this company and it continues tonight.. Solomon Riddick will soon know by the end of the night that my name is...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNTTTTYYYYY!!

Kenty!

*Kenty then nods curtly and confidently at Jack Reynolds before striding out of the room and towards the backstage area, taking out his phone and engaging in conversation with who is on the otherside. The scene fades away as Reynolds looks on, with a confident grin.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:25 pm

RJ: Now we have a match between two competitors who will be facing one another inside Hardcore Hell at Explosion.

MW: The man who seems tobe on a crusade against the veterans of this company, Scorpion, takes on a man who is trying to mentor his protégé into his own style, Lex Hart.

“Be Myself” plays out as the fans are divided between cheers and boos for the arrival of Lex Hart. Hart slowlys walks out onto the stage before looking around at the audience and seemingly soaking some of the cheers and hostility, before jogging down to the ring, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Hart then raises one arm to the fans before waiting on the opposite side of the ring to the entrance for his opponent.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks and the fans descend into a chorus of boos as Scorpion and Solomon Riddick walk out onto the stage. Scorpion then makes a “X” with his arms as Riddick stands ominously behind him and the two men then slowly make their way down to the ring. Scorpion then rolls in under the bottom rope as Riddick waits on the outside and a smile comes across Scorpion’s face as he looks at Hart, who just snarls back at him.

MW: As if Lex Hart’s night wasn’t going to be difficult enough already with Scorpion, he now has a monster waiting for him on the outside, man I love Scorpion’s tactics.

RJ: If Lex Hart has proven anything over the years, it’s that he is resilient, but I will agree that this is one hell of an obstacle to climb over.

The referee checks on both men and then rings the opening bell as both men start to circle the ring, before going into the centre and locking up. Hart and Scorpion struggle for the upper hand for a few moments before eventually Hart drops down and is able to perform an arm drag, sending Scorpion rolling across the ring, before the now disgruntled Scorpion gets back to his feet and glares at Hart. Hart has a cocky smile on his face as Scorpion then charges at him, but Hart is able to duck the attack and twist behind Scorpion and pull him to the mat with a waist lock takedown. Hart then keeps the hold applied as Scorpion tries to wriggle free, but Hart then pulls both men up to their feet slowly with the move, then pushes Scorpion into the ropes and goes for a roll up after bouncing off of the ropes. Scorpion though is able to keep hold of the ropes and Hart goes rolling off behind him, before Scorpion goes toward him and hits a chop to the chest of Hart which pushes him back to the ropes, and Scorpion then whips Hart across the ring. Hart though hits a shoulder block on his way back, which sends Scorpion down to the mat, and as Scorpion sits up and tries to get back to his feet, Hart hits a low angle drop kick, connecting with the jaw of Scorpion. Hart then pauses for a moment to catch his breath as the now dazed Scorpion rolls on the floor, trying to get his bearings, but Hart doesn’t give Scorpion too much time. Hart then pushes Scorpion to his feet and then starts hitting a series of punches to Scorpion, forcing him back into the ring ropes, eventually trapping him there before the referee is forced to intervene. Hart is then pulled away as the referee checks over Scorpion, but before he can do anything, Hart hits a hard punch which then floors Scorpion once again, leaving him groggy by the ropes. The referee then berates Hart, but Hart takes little notice as he hits a couple of stomps to Scorpion, before then grabbing the top ropes, then using the bottom rope for a leverage as he springs up off of the mat, before coming crashing down for a knee drop to the face of Scorpion, crushing him under the force. Lex then gets up and hits a few more stomps before walking away from Scorpion, leaving him to clutch is face in pain as Hart waits across the ring for him. As Scorpion then slowly rises Hart goads him across the ring and the two come to meet once again, but Hart is easily quicker and hits a couple of loud chops to the chest of Scorpion, whose chest slowly lights up red after a few impacts. Hart then slaps Scorpion in the face, once again taunting Scorpion until Scorpion throws a wild right hand, which Hart is able to duck and then lifts Scorpion into the air and hits an inverted atomic drops, sending Scorpion reeling backwards, at which point Hart bounces off of the ropes and then runs towards Scorpion before hitting a hard running clothesline, sending Scorpion down to the mat. Hart then poses over Scorpion and trash talks Riddick on the outside, who looks back in an unimpressed manner at Hart, who then drops down to his knee and starts to hit some punches to the head of Scorpion. Hart then grabs Scorpion in a side lock and starts to apply a fair amount of pressure, trying to wear down Scorpion, who tries to fight his way out of the hold quite quickly. Slowly Scorpion then pulls himself and Hart to their respective feet, but when they reach the point Hart hits a couple of right hands to the face of Scorpion, who is unable to counter the attack, and merely has to try and struggle free still. Scorpion though uses all of his effort and lifts Hart up for a back suplex, but Hart is then able to roll off of the back before Scorpion fully performs the move, and as Scorpion spins around, Hart is able to hit a spinning heel kick, knocking Scorpion down to the mat. Hart then goes into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Hart looks back up at the referee with a slight look of annoyance on his face, but then quickly returns his focus to Scorpion, hitting a couple of hard punches to the head to ensure Scorpion stays down on the mat. Hart then pulls himself up to his feet and stomps a few times on the head of Scorpion, trying to work over the head with a greater degree of aggression now. Hart now pulls Scorpion all the way to his feet and hits a few stiff punches to the face, pushing Scorpion back into the corner, before Hart then hooks Scorpion’s arms over the ropes, before now hitting some measured punches to the eye region of Scorpion’s face, trying to limit his vision. As the referee then goes over to intervene, Hart pulls Scorpion’s arms free and then whips him hard across the ring into the opposite turnbuckles, knocking the wind out of Scorpion as he collides chest first with them. Hart then charges in and hits a running splash from behind onto Scorpion, crushing him further into the corner, leaving him lying with his head resting on the top turnbuckle. Hart then pulls Scorpion out of the corner, and then grabs his head and hits a falling neckbreaker, causing yet more damage to the head and neck of Scorpion. Hart quickly gets back to his feet and carefully watches as Scorpion rolls around in pain for a few moments, and as Scorpion clutches his face once again, Hart seemingly springs into life as he pulls Scorpion up and drags him to the corner, before then hitting Scorpion’s face into the top turnbuckle repeatedly, eventually forcing the referee to once again to intervene, but Hart lets up relatively quickly as he has done so before. Hart then drags Scorpion away from the corner before hitting some falling elbow drops to Scorpion, focusing the shots of his elbow to the head of Scorpion, who desperately attempts to cover up after each impact. Hart then lets up once again, and starts pacing around Scorpion, looking for any further weak points he can exploit, as well as seeing the full extent of the damage he has caused to Scorpion. Scorpion slowly begins to come to and pulls himself up to his feet, but Hart won’t allow him any time to fully catch his bearings, as he then attacks Scorpion with some knees to the gut, followed by some stiff punches to the side of the head, keeping Scorpion on the back foot. Hart then hits a hard kick to the gut, keeping Scorpion doubled over, before then running across the ring adjacent to Scorpion, and on his return hitting a high knee which knocks Scorpion senseless and down to the mat in turn. Hart then drops to his knees and starts to target one side of Scorpion’s head with punches now, trying to narrow down the area of his offence yet further to maximize damage, until the referee finally has to drag him off, this time though there was a little more resistance from Hart before he moved. Hart then gets to his feet and starts to seem impatient now as he paces around the ring, waiting for Scorpion to finally get to his feet, but Scorpion is in no hurry to do so. Hart finally snaps and pushes the referee aside before pulling Scorpion partly to his feet before then hitting a hard kick to the mid-section of Scorpion once again, before then hooking Scorpion’s arm and head. Hart then flips Scorpion up behind him and hits a suplex, before then rolling his legs and then pulling both men to their feet once again. Hart then flips Scorpion up and hits a second suplex, again keeping the grip and then pulling both men up to their feet for a third time before then hitting a third suplex, releasing after this impact. Hart then quickly gets to his feet and pulls Scorpion to relatively near the turnbuckles, before Hart begins to climb them himself. Hart reaches the top rope and pauses for a few moments, checking the positioning of Scorpion and his balance before then flipping backwards off of the ropes to hit a moonsault to Scorpion, landing body first across his upper body and head, and then quickly going into a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Hart looks up at the referee with a slight look of disbelief on his face after the kick-out and starts to question the referees call, but the referee continues to signal two. Hart then starts running his hands through his trying to figure out what to do next, as he then turns back to Scorpion and begins to stalk him as he gets to his feet. As Scorpion finally reaches his feet, he groggily turns around to face Hart, who then jumps at him and goes for the Flat-Liner, but Scorpion is able to push him off and Hart goes crashing down to the canvas, whilst Scorpion falls back into the corner. Hart is then up again quickly and runs at Scorpion in the corner but Scorpion is able to grab Hart by the legs and use his momentum to lift him into the air before dropping him face first onto the top turnbuckle to hit a stun gun type move. Hart then falls to the mat in pain, whilst Scorpion rests in the corner, trying to calm the tempo of the match so he can recover. Hart then begins to sit up and get back to his feet, but he’s cut off by a boot from Scorpion who leaps out of the corner and then falls to the mat before hitting a series of hard punches to the head of Hart, causing the referee to intervene and pull him away, but struggles to do so. Scorpion eventually gets up after the referee begins counting him out, and he glares at the referee before pulling Hart to his feet. Scorpion then hits some hard punches to the mid-section of Hart, doubling him over, before then hooking his head and arm, lifting him up and then hitting a suplex to Hart, bringing him crashing down to the mat. Scorpion then takes is time getting back to his feet, but doesn’t let Hart get fully up as he stomps at his head again, before then placing his boot in the throat of Hart and crushing it down to the mat. Hart gasps for air as the referee begins counting out Scorpion again before he releases the hold and stares angrily down at Hart. Hart is now coughing on the mat and crawls to the corner to aid him getting to his feet, whilst Scorpion begins stalking him from behind, and when Hart finally reaches his feet and turns around, Scorpion charges in and spears Hart into the corner. Scorpion then starts hitting repeated shoulder presses to the mid-section of Hart, who begins to fall down to a seated position in the corner, but Scorpion doesn’t allow him to fall fully as he then pulls Hart up and whips him across the ring powerfully into the opposite turnbuckle. Hart then bounces off the turnbuckle and turns back to face Scorpion, who charges in and hits a running clothesline to Hart, sending both men down to the mat. Scorpion then more briskly gets to his feet and starts to trash talk Hart now, dispersed by stomps to varying parts of Hart’s body, before then shouting something in Hart’s face and hitting a hard stomp to the head to keep him down on the mat. Scorpion then pulls Hart up to his feet and hits a stiff forearm to the face, which sends Hart staggering backwards, but before he can get away Scorpion grabs him and then lifts Hart into the air before slamming him down with a body slam. Scorpion then runs across the ring and on his return hits a falling front first elbow drop to the head of Hart. Hart then rolls around in pain on the mat holding his head as Scorpion gets to his knees and then crawls towards Hart and starts hitting repeated punches to the head, weakening him yet further, before then choking Hart with his bare hands for a few moments. The referee goes to intervene, but Scorpion quickly releases the choke and then mockingly pleads his innocence to the referee, before getting to his feet and leaving the referee to check on Hart. Hart then slowly begins to get to his feet and as he reaches a full vertical position Scorpion charges in and hits a running tackle to the lower mid-section of Hart, taking his legs away from him so Hart goes face first to the mat. Hart now clutches his mid-section in pain as Scorpion then gets up and grabs Hart by the head, before pulling him to his knees, then falling backwards to hit a kneeling DDT to Hart, before going for a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

MW: Man what a turn around, Scorpion is showing why he really is one of the best in 6WF, you can’t keep him down.

RJ: He has certainly impressed so far Mike, but I’m sure Lex Hart is waiting for Scorpion to make one mistake that he can capitalize on.

Scorpion slaps the mat in frustration and then glares at the referee with contempt across his face before looking back down at Hart and hitting a hard forearm shot to the face, keeping Lex down on the mat. Scorpion then gets to his feet and pulls Hart up with him, but then hits a couple of body shots to Lex to double him over. Scorpion then holds Hart’s head as he then hits some repeated knee strikes to the face of Hart, getting more and more vicious as time progresses, before Scorpion then drops to his knee and hits an uppercut to Hart who is sent tumbling backwards to the mat. Scorpion then drags Hart towards the ropes and Scorpion then rolls under the ring, before pulling Hart out so that half of his body is inside the ring and half outside. Scorpion then gets up onto the ring apron, before then briskly walking towards Hart, leaping into the air, then hitting a knee drop to the back of Hart’s head, causing him to fall all the way to the outside with Scorpion now. Scorpion then starts kicking at the fallen body of Hart, toying with him and seeing if he is in a good condition to fight still. Scorpion then begins stomping at Hart, before pushing him over to the ringside barricade and propping Hart in a seated position, before then backing to the ring apron and then running back in to hit a running knee to the head and chest of Hart. Riddick then slowly walks around the ring and begins to walk towards Hart, but the referee then starts shouting at him and ordering him to keep away from Hart. Whilst the referee is distracted though, Scorpion picks up one of the wires on the outside and then begins to choke Hart with it. Scorpion seems almost entranced as he keeps choking Hart, before instantly letting go of the choke the moment he sees the referee turning his attention back towards him. Scorpion then pulls Hart to the ring apron and rolls him into the ring, before quickly getting into the ring himself. Scorpion then pulls Hart up to his feet and whips him into the corner, before following up with a running clothesline into the corner, then keeping hold of Hart, Scorpion runs out of the corner and hits a running bulldog, smashing Hart’s face into the mat. Scorpion gets to his feet once again and then begins to taunt the fans, who vent their displeasure towards him with loud boos, but this only seems to encourage Scorpion as a smile comes across his face and he makes a “X” sign with his arms. Scorpion then hauls Hart up to his feet and then grabs a hold of his face as he trash talks him now, before then whipping Hart across the ring, and on Hart’s return Scorpion performs a drop toe hold, sending Hart face first down to the mat once again. Scorpion then struts around the ring, taunting Hart more and more, giving Hart more time to begin to get to his feet. As Hart goes to get to his feet though, Scorpion walks towards him and begins slapping him on the back of the head, until Hart reaches his feet and Scorpion then hits a slap square to the face of the groggy Hart. Hart then throws a wild right hand, but Scorpion can easily duck it, and Scorpion then grabs the arm, head and leg of Hart, before throwing him back over his head for an inverted T-bone suplex. Scorpion now gets back to his feet and looks over at Riddick on the outside, almost as though pondering as to what Riddick’s next move would be. Scorpion then pulls Hart to his feet and pushes him into the corner, before then pinning him in with his forearm across his throat, before then hitting some repeated punches to the head and body of Hart, all the time still choking Hart slightly. As the referee goes to intervene Scorpion quickly releases the hold, but then grabs Hart by the legs and lifts him to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. Scorpion then hits another hard uppercut to the jaw of Hart, who seems even more dazed now as he sways slightly on the ropes, before Scorpion then begins climbing the ropes himself. When Scorpion finally reaches the top rope he balances himself for a moment, before jumping into the air, then grabbing Hart and falling back to hit a top rope hurricanrana to Hart, bringing both men slamming down to the mat. Scorpion recovers fairly quickly though and then crawls into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Scorpion now slams the mat in frustration and screams at the referee that it was a 3 count, but the referee reinforces the fact it was only 2 to him, and Scorpion gets to his feet and starts to pace around the ring. Suddenly then Scorpion drops to the mat behind Hart and starts pounding the mat with his fists, all the time his eyes focused on Hart. Then as Hart begins to move, the punches to the mat seems to get more and more violent, until finally Hart gets up and turns around, at which point Scorpion kicks Hart in the gut and goes for the Death Stalker, but Hart is able to push him away somehow. As Scorpion then turns back around and charges at Hart, Hart is able to duck the attack and then grabs Scorpion by the arm and attempts to take him down with the LeBell lock, but Scorpion franticly fights to stay on his feet. Finally Scorpion is able to wrench his arm back so Hart goes falling backwards and as Hart gets up off of the mat, Scorpion hits a drop kick to Hart who goes back down to the mat now, looking dazed once again. Scorpion shakes his head at Hart, before then walking over to the corner and begins to climb to the top rope, before perching carefully at the top and getting his balance as Hart gets up to his feet. Scorpion then leaps off to hit a diving cross-body, but as he reaches Hart, Hart connects with a super-kick straight to the face of Scorpion, leaving him lying motionless on the mat. Hart then shouts to the crowd as he becomes more and more fired up, and he begins to shout for Scorpion to get up, but Scorpion still lies on the mat half-conscious after the kick. Hart goes to pick up Scorpion, but he suddenly notices that Riddick has walked around the ring so that he is squarely facing Hart on the outside. Hart then begins to trash talk Riddick, but Riddick just looks back coldly, but this only seems to encourage Hart to increase the verbal attack. Hart then finally makes a lewd gesture towards Riddick before turning his attention back to Scorpion, lifting him up and trash talking him for a moment too, before grabbing Scorpion’s head to hit the Flat Line, but Scorpion is able to push Hart away, and as Hart turns back around Scorpion kicks him in the gut and hits the Death Stalker, quickly following with a cover.

1…

2…

“Wake Up” plays out as the fans boo loudly as Scorpion is declared the winner. Scorpion raises his hands as he gets to his knees on the mat, quickly then rolling out of the ring. Solomon Riddick then helps Scorpion as the two men then walk back up the ramp, still celebrating as they do so, whilst Hart is left in the ring, gradually coming to. Finally Hart realizes what has happened and smacks the mat in frustration before he too gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp, cursing as he does so.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 pm

The Saint is stood with Jack Reynolds, sunglasses covering his eyes, with a blank expression. The TAW Championship is rested over his shoulder, Reynolds turns to the camera.

JR: Hey folks, Jack Reynolds here reporting exclusively for 6WF.com and what an exclusive we have for you all! To my right we have the TAW World Champion, The Saint!

The Saint nods his head slightly, acknowledging the greeting.

JR: Saint, it’s pretty obvious that you must be fuming after falling victim to your own finisher, again? What’s your response to Mike Hill’s actions?

The Saint slowly removes the sunglasses, and etched upon his face is an expression of disbelief.

The Saint: Victim?! Jack, you may think you’re some hotshot, edge of the seat journalist, who can extract just that little bit more from your stories, but I’ve got a newsflash of my own for you, you’re no better than the rest of those idiots who call themselves the press. The difference between you and them, though, is that you put yourself at the frontline, idiotically trying to goad and draw information out of us, face to face, putting yourself in harm’s way in the process.

So, I’m going to stop you right there and like the rest of this audience, the roster, Mike Hill… You can all listen to what I have to say.

I’m not a victim, Jack, Mike. No way. I’m something else completely, I’m a Champion. I am THE man, the one who has to walk around with a target on my back. If I can’t accept that some starry eyed little bitch is going to try and make a name for themselves at my expense, then I’m in the wrong game completely. You take the rough, with the smooth, Jack and people seem to forget just how long The Saint’s been walking these halls. I’ve been here for 5 and a half years, I’m the longest current member of this roster and I’ve done it all, won every belt there is to be won, wrestled every match there is to be wrestled, I’ve taken on pretty much every one of note and I’ve beaten them.

I’ve been through Tibetan Torture, Hell in a Cell, Time Attack, the Elimination Chamber, Steel cages, Table matches, ladder matches, you name it, and I’ve done it. And more importantly, I’ve been head to head with people that are a lot more threatening, people that have intimidated me more, than STANDARD Mike Hill.

Mike Hill isn’t shit around here. He’s no Nemesis, he’s no Cassius Zhi, and he’s got nothing on JJ Johnson. All Mike Hill is, Jack Reynolds, is a petulant little boy, who’s been so starved of attention, denied of the limelight, that he’s finally grown a pair and tried to do something about it. Though, the problem with his tactic is that he’s gone straight for the top, he’s trying to re-establish himself at the expense of the meanest, sickest, most sadistic
bastard on the roster, The Saint.

You think you’re ruffling my feathers by repeatedly trying to drop me with my own move, Mike? Is that all you’ve got?! Is THAT the best you can come up with?! If so, you disappoint me, Mike. I’m used to so much more, I’ve been in positions where I’ve had psyche twisted and torn by opponents, to the extent where I’m nearly breaking down. You? You’re just starting to piss me off.

So, Jack, in answer to your question, The Saint isn’t and will never be a victim. The only victim of this piece is Mike Hill, when I finally get my hands wrapped around that scrawny, little neck of his. And I fear for you Mike, because the more you prod, the more you try and enrage me, the more you try and get into my head. It just means it’s going to come back unto you so much more intense. Because as I said, I’m a horrible, sick, vile individual. I lack a moral compass, I don’t even know what’s right or wrong, I just ensure that I look out for number one and that number one is not compromised or subjected to any danger. So you can imagine the lengths I’m willing to go to protect this title as well.

If you want it, Mike, you come and get it, but I can’t guarantee that you’ll walk away.

But of course, you’re fighting for the ‘other’ World Championship this week.

And yes, you might not be completely up for it, because you and Leone have no history and he’s preoccupied by Mr. Walker. But let’s put it this way, shall we. I’ve been given the week off this week. But I’ll be at Lockdown, I’ll be watching you… But will I strike you down, will I ruin your chances at joining the top table? Will I take a page out of the Hill playbook and try and deploy some mindgames?

Fact is, Mike, I don’t even know. And that is the beauty of it. You don’t know what I’m capable of… And neither do I!

So good luck, in your big match, Mike, sincerely, but just keep your eye out because if I do strike, once more, they won’t be talking about Standard Mike Hill, it’ll be VINTAGE Saint.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 pm

Lex Hart is walking from the ring area when he bumps into Mr Kenty backstage. Lex starts to go past him but doubles back.

Lex: You saw that?

Kenty: Yeah.........

Lex: That is the kind of thing you need to be aware of. Trouble can come from all sides. Even from those you thought you could trust.

Kenty gives Lex a half smile and pats him on the shoulder.

Kenty: Thanks for the pep talk Lex, but I think I can take care of myself.

Kenty goes to walk off but is stopped by Hart.

Lex: I mean it Kenty....you have all the tools to be great here. But mix with the wrong crowd and you will never reach your potential. Don't.....drop....your.....guard.

He stares deep into Kenty's eyes as he says this, before walking out of shot. Kenty watches him go with a troubled look etched on his face.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Match 6
Fight For The Right Qualifier
Mr. Kenty v Soloman Riddick

RJ: The 2nd and final Fight For The Right qualifying match of the evening.

MW: In contrast to the previous qualifier, the two men involved in this match are yet to hold a world title.

RJ: That is why the Fight for The Right tournament is so great, it gives opportunities to those who have held the big title and those who haven’t.

MW: Two of the brightest talents in 6WF at the moment, very different styles. Looking forward to this contest!

The camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. Solomon Riddick removes his hooded robe before walking down the centre of the ramp, Scorpion behind him. He strides to the middle of the ring, holds his arms up as pyro’s go off at the top of the stage.

MW: The dominance of this match since returning to 6WF has been nothing short of incredible.

RJ: He was dangerous before but his alliance with Scorpion seems to have taken him to a new level.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ blasts out as the crowd pop. Mr Kenty comes jogging out onto the stage and bouncing on the spot. Kenty strides down to the ring and reaches up for his microphone before announcing himself to the crowd. The crowd cheer as he then leaps off the ropes and stares at Riddick.

RJ: What a challenge this is for Kenty! If he comes through this, he will be one of the favourites for this tournament.

MW: It’s going to be a great match. These two could be dominant figures of 6WF in the future.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenty and Solomon Riddick lock up. Riddick drives Mr Kenty down to one knee, he then swots him to the canvas with a right handed blow to the head. Kenty gets up to his feet, Riddick drags him in close then nails a succession of vicious knees into the face before throwing Kenty down to the mat with a fall-out neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Solomon rolls to his feet, he lifts Kenty up by the hair where he fires off a succession of big uppercuts into the chin. He backs Kenty towards the ropes, he then whips him out across the ring before nailing a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Strong start from Riddick!

Kenty forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Solomon drags him to his feet and whips Kenty into the ropes. Solomon bounces back off the opposite ropes and nails a bicycle kick to the head of Mr Kenty. He falls to the mat, Solomon then runs the ropes...

MW: Springboard Moonsault!

RJ: Great athletic ability from the big man!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Solomon rolls to his feet, he drags up Mr Kenty and attempts a Gorilla Press slam but somehow Mr Kenty lands on his feet. He hits an inverted headlock backbreaker on Riddick, before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a running bulldog. Kenty hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Mr Kenty is onto his feet, he stands waiting for Riddick to rise before connecting with a knee lift to the gut. Mr Kenty then bounces off the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Kenty continues towards the ropes, he holds himself on them. Riddick stumbles up and Kenty runs in and nails a huge boot to the skull of Riddick. He makes the cover.

RJ: Kenty’s speed allowing him to keep out of Riddick’s grip.

MW: For now!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Kenty rolls up to a vertical base. He drops a series of knees into the face of Solomon Riddick, before waiting for Solomon to get to a vertical base. Kenty reels off a number of European Upppercuts backing Riddick into the ropes. Kenty runs the ropes, hitting a clothesline. Riddick falls onto the apron, Kenty lifts him up...

RJ: Spike DDT!

MW: Very good from Kenty so far!

Mr Kenty rolls up to his feet. He drags Solomon to his feet, he goes for a front first Russian legsweep but Riddick blocks, he then counters with a German suplex, throwing Kenty across the ring. He rolls to his feet and runs towards Riddick, he hits a knee to the gut and then runs the ropes...

RJ: Scissors kick!

Riddick gets to his feet, smiling and Scorpion cheers him on. Solomon a succession of boots down into the head, he then waits for Kenty to rise before scooping him onto his shoulders and connecting with a Death Valley Driver. Kenty rolls up and Riddick connects with the X-Factor Facebuster.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Mr Kenty forces the shoulder up. Solomon drags him to his feet and connects with an X-Factor Facebuster. Kenty rolls up, Riddick attempts a Chokeslam but Kenty escapes the hold. He then dropkicks Solomon in the back, Riddick falls into the corner. Kenty then runs off the ropes and hits a running facewash. He covers.

MW: Kenty certainly not giving in easily here.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Solomon Riddick drives the shoulder up, Scorpion watches on from the outside staring at Kenty. He drags up Solomon Riddick and throws him into the canvas with a Forward Russian legsweep. Kenty goes up to the top rope and nails a Swanton Bomb! Cover.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

Riddick forces the shoulder up, Mr Kenty gets to his feet and he attempts to place Riddick on his shoulders but collapses under the weight of the big man. He runs off the ropes, hitting the Very European Uppercut. Solomon then heads up to the top rope...

RJ: SHOOTING STAR ELBOW DROP!

MW: What a move!

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Kenty barely kicks out. Riddick is standing over him, Scorpion gets on the apron and urges Riddick to finish it. Kenty rolls up, Solomon Riddick goes for a running big boot on Kenty who ducks. Scorpion manages to drop off the apron just in time, Solomon spins around...

RJ: MIC CHECK!

Ref: 1.....................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: HE WINS IT! KENTY WINS IT!

MW: Did that just happen?!

RJ: Kenty just pinned Solomon Riddick!

MW: Got to hand it to him. That was fantastic from Kenty.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:29 pm

Kenty is standing backstage when he is approached by Lex Hart. Hart starts applauding slowly and Kenty turns round to face him.

Kenty: Here for another pep talk?

Lex: Yeah.....sorry about that. It was a little intense I know.

Kenty: Don't worry about it. It was good advice. And just at the right time as well.

Lex: I am proud of you. You are learning to win in whatever way possible. And that is the main thing.

Kenty goes to respond but he is cut off by the sound of footsteps and laughing. TGA then walks into shot.

Lex: What do you want?

TGA: Oh sorry, was this a one to one session? You two must have a lot of private meetings.

Kenty goes to confront TGA but Lex stops him.

Lex: You are a funny man. For someone who has fallen so far recently.

TGA: Oh I will bounce back. And you know why? Because I have talent and I know how to win.

Kenty: Yeah? And so do we.

TGA: "We" Kenty? "We"? Hardly. You may have been successful tonight but your buddy here should practice what he preaches.

TGA walks straight up to Lex and the two men eyeball each other.

TGA: You are glad Kenty is winning in whatever way possible? That's great. The total opposite to you though, as you seem to be LOSING in whatever way possible.

He smirks at Lex who bows his head slightly. TGA then walks out of shot as Hart stares at the floor and Kenty watches TGA go.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Match 7

Marshall Murdoch vs Cassius Zhi

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown folks, it’s been a tremendous show tonight but we still have two huge matches to come.

MW: Up first a clash between two of 6WF’s biggest stars, on opposite sides of the divide between our Commissioners Alex Walker and Danny McGraw.

RJ: Which makes this match a lot more than just your average singles Lockdown match, this is another chance for one of McGraw or Walker to get one up on their rival.

MW: Thus I am sure that both Marshall Murdoch and Cassius Zhi will be out here following some motivational talk from their respective allies.

RJ: Of course both men would want to win the match anyway, but the circumstances make winning even more important.

“Papercut” plays out as yet again the fans give out a mixed reaction as Marshall Murdoch strides out onto the stage. Marshall then kneels on the stage for a moment, keeping his head down, before jumping to his feet and punching the air. Marshall then walks down the centre of the ramp, looking out at the arena before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Murdoch was of course allied to McGraw prior to the battle with Alex Walker and I am not sure he ever thought that people in some quarters would consider him to be on the right side.

MW: I don’t think there is a right side, McGraw and Walker will do anything to win this battle.

“They Say” blares out of the speakers as the crowd descend into deafening boos as Cassius Zhi slowly walks out onto the stage. Cassius looks around at the audience coldly before then walking down the ramp at a fairly sedate pace, taking care to avoid contact with the audience, before finally getting to the ring apron and then stepping into the ring under the top rope. Cassius then does some light stretches before staring down Murdoch.

RJ: There is something about Cassius Zhi aligning himself with Alex Walker that is very worrying. Two men who are absolutely crazed.

MW: The thing is, is it going to be a long-lasting partnership? Can either man trust the other? I’m not sure.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch and Cassius Zhi circle the ring, eventually going in for the lock-up. Neither man budges in the lock-up, and they break. Murdoch returns for a 2nd a lock-up but Zhi catches him off guard with a roundhouse kick to the side. Murdoch responds with a roundhouse kick to the side, a move that garners the support of some of the crowd.

Zhi stares at Murdoch before flying at him with some big elbow smashes that back Marshall towards the ropes. Cassius whips Murdoch firmly into the ropes, he ducks his head but Murdoch hits a kick to the face. Zhi head whips up and Murdoch hits a knee into the stomach before nailing a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Cassius forces the shoulder up, Murdoch rolls to his feet and brings Cassius up with him but Zhi counters with a jawbreaker. Murdoch stumbles backwards, Zhi runs in and knocks Marshall down with a clothesline. The former European champion rolls up groggily and Zhi nails a spinning kick to the chin, Murdoch falls to the canvas. Cassius covers.

Murdoch gets the shoulder up this time. Cassius stands over Murdoch waiting for him to rise, he then hits a knee into the back. Marshall keels forward and Zhi walks around the front before hitting a roundhouse kick to the side, he hits another roundhouse kick before running off the ropes and sunset flipping over the top of Marshall into the pin attempt.

RJ: Nice move there by Cassius Zhi.

Marshall kicks out again, Cassius gets to his feet and drags up Marshall in a side headlock. Cassius twists on the head of Murdoch before spinning out of the headlock into a hammerlock. Murdoch goes for an elbow to the head but Zhi ducks under it, he then sends Marshall to the mat with a Northern Lights Suplex. He then goes to the 2nd rope, diving off and hitting a knee into the face.

MW: Cassius utilising all of his offence thus far.

RJ: He certainly seems fired up. It looks like Walker really did send Zhi out here with clear instructions.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Cassius gets to his feet and immediately starts stomping away on the head of Murdoch who rolls backwards towards the corner where Zhi continues with the beat down on him until the referee intervenes. Cassius then waits on the ring apron for Murdoch to rise, he springboards off but Murdoch leaps up and hits a dropkick to the gut!

Cassius staggers to a vertical base clutching at his stomach, Marshall reels off a succession of body punches that force Zhi back into the ropes. Murdoch then whips him out across the ring...

RJ: Sidewalk slam!

Marshall rolls up to his feet, he smirks down at Zhi before indulging in a stomping attack of his own on Cassius. He continues stomping away on Zhi who manages to shuffle towards the ropes, but Murdoch carries on attacking Cassius with stomps and knees. He then rests the head of Zhi on the ring apron, before hitting a choke slingshot. Murdoch drags Cassius closer to the corner, Marshall goes to the 2nd rope hitting a leg drop across the throat. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Marshall Murdoch would have been massively disappointed to miss out in the Fight for The Right qualifiers. How do you think he would do in Hardcore Hell?

MW: Murdoch has all the assets to compete well in that match, but we know that he sees himself as above the Hardcore Title. It’s the world belt he really wants.

Cassius gets to his feet groggily, Marshall hits a boot to the stomach before throwing Zhi into the canvas with a hip toss. Cassius rolls back into the corner, Marshall sprints in and nails a shining wizard. He then grabs the head of Cassius Zhi, walking forward out of the corner and nailing a running bulldog. Cover.

Cassius again kicks out. Marshall brings him to his feet and goes for a roundhouse kick but Zhi blocks. He then responds with some roundhouse kicks of his own as Marshall stumbles backwards. Zhi then whips Murdoch firmly into the ropes, on the rebound he hits a leaping reverse STO. Cover.

Marshall Murdoch forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Marshall gets up to his feet, Zhi hits a knee into the stomach before running off the ropes and hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Cassius hooks the leg.

RJ: Cassius coming right back into this match!

MW: I don’t know why he’s aligned himself with Walker but it’s certainly not hurt his in-ring form. In fact, he’s even more dangerous.

RJ: It seems like Walker has turned Zhi’s mind against McGraw, something I didn’t think was possible.

Cassius Zhi rolls up to his feet, where he stands impatiently for Marshall Murdoch to rise. When McGraw’s ally gets to his feet, Zhi fires in three sharp, successive roundhouse kicks to the head before running off the ropes and hitting a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

Again Marshall Murdoch forces the shoulder up. Cassius drops some knees into the back before applying an abdominal stretch. He brings Murdoch to a vertical base before attempting a pumphandle slam, but Murdoch drops down the back. He applies an abdominal stretch of his own before lifting Cassius up and driving him to the mat with his own pumphandle slam.

RJ: Very impressive counter there from Murdoch!

MW: It’s been a fantastic contest between these two great wrestlers RJ!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Marshall gets up to his feet, he then stands waiting for Zhi to rise. When he does so, Murdoch scoops Zhi over his shoulders and drills him into the canvas with the Texan Slam. He then drags Cassius to his feet, nailing the American Suplex that sends Zhi flying across the ring. Marshall drags him towards the centre of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Marshall Murdoch kips up to his feet and the crowd greet this with a few cheers...

RJ: Somehow, some way, Marshall Murdoch is winning himself some support.

MW: Not sure it’s deliberate RJ!

Marshall waits Cassius to rise to his feet before going for a T-Bone suplex, but Cassius blocks. He shoves Marshall back into the ropes, he rebounds to the centre of the ring where Zhi nails a superkick to the chin.

RJ: Great impact on that kick!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Marshall drives the shoulder up off the canvas and the crowd cheer. Zhi gets up to his feet, he stands over Murdoch who slowly rises to his feet. Cassius goes for the Dragon’s Fury, Murdoch ducks...

MW: LIGHTS OUT!

RJ: What a reaction from this crowd!

MW: Murdoch going to win it!

Ref: 1..............2....................Kick out!

The crowd boo as Zhi barely forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Murdoch looks up and shakes his head in disbelief. He then stands waiting for Cassius to rise, he then sprints in going for the Marshall law...

RJ: Zhi side-steps...

MW: SHOCKWAVE!

Ref: 1.............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Cassius wins it with the shockwave! Great counter move from the three time champion of the world.

MW: A fantastic contest that one RJ. I thought Murdoch had it with the Lights Out, both men showing great resilience.

RJ: With the ongoing battle between McGraw and Walker, I expect that this won’t be the last these two see of each other.

MW: Certainly not RJ...

RJ: Oh what the hell are they doing out here?

MW: BERG AND VISAGE!

RJ: They have no business being out here...

Udo Berg and Visage stride out onto the ramp, Zhi is grinning in the ring. The tag team walk to the ring but before they get there McGraw strolls onto the ramp.

McGraw: I’d think very carefully about taking that next step freaks. Because if either of you step into that ring, I am going to fire you both on the spot! In fact, if you try to get involved in anything else tonight, you will be fired! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Now be good little boys and turn around and go relay that message to Alex Walker. Perhaps then he won’t send his two henchman to do his bidding, but come to me directly. Good night.

Berg turns around and stares down McGraw who smirks.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:34 pm

The camera cuts to Jack Reynolds standing backstage outside of one of the locker rooms. Reynolds seems to be psyching himself up to knock on the door, and he then takes a breath to compose himself before speaking.

Reynolds: Hello 6WF, Jack Reynolds standing by outside the 6WF locker room in the hope of getting an interview with 6WF World Champion Keith Leone.

Reynolds then turns and knocks on the door fairly briskly, and at first there is no reply and a look of worry comes across the face of Reynolds. Suddenly from inside of the room some objects being dropped to the floor can be heard and the door slowly comes open with Keith Leone standing by, looking tired. Leone has a look of distain on his face as he looks down at Reynolds who now looks even more worried, but continues the interview.

Reynolds: Uhh Keith… I mean Mr. Leone… uh…

Leone: Do you want something Jack or can I get back to resting up a little, taking a beating week in week out is really not as easy as it looks.

Reynolds: That’s what I wanted to address first Keith, last week you didn’t lose the match as it were, but you certainly came out second best in the sense that Walker’s team were able to walk back to their locker room with you and Marshall Murdoch beaten up on the mat. What do you have to say about that incident and the other similar occurrences preceding it?

Leone: Do I need to answer that question Jack; I thought the saying went a picture tells a thousand words? I can barely walk from one end of the locker room to the other without falling down in pain, so to answer your question; I’m on top of the freaking world. For the past number of weeks since Redemption Alex Walker and his “team” have indeed been able to get the better of me in particular, as well as any other unfortunates who have happened to get in their way, and yes the damage has started to take its toll. I hear doubts about my physical and mental conditioning everywhere I go, whether it’s in the doctor’s office getting yet another check on broken body, whether it’s signing autographs for fans waiting outside of the arena or if it’s simply when I go home and make the mistake of looking on one of these stupid message boards explaining in great detail of why I’m not the right man to fight Alex Walker. To any mere mortal that would have had an adverse effect I’m sure, I mean how would you feel about it?

Leone looks at Reynolds and waits for him to answer and after a few seconds Reynolds realises Leone is asking him a question and goes to talk but Leone shakes his head and cuts him off.

Leone: Never mind, you bring the IQ of this interview down by enough already. My point is, I’m not a normal person, sticks and stones will break my bones but when you’re done I’ll get up and ask what’s next? But that’s just my standard ideology towards anyone who thinks they can take me out with a few cheap shots, this is a whole different ball game. My distain for Alex Walker knows no boundaries, and ever since he’s declared this personal vendetta against me, it seems to somehow have grown stronger each passing moment. Along with that his team is made up of guys who have either disappointed me, disgusted me, depressed me or just made me look back through a few hundred 6CW tapes just to remind me of who they in fact are. Steel turned his back on the fans, and in turn every wrestler who gave him respect for at least standing by his morals, and at the top of that list was me. So yeah, Steel has assisted with this desire to not stay down, and then you have the gruesome twosome of Udo Berg and Visage, the muscle of the team as it were. I remember a time when the two of you were lucky to make it onto the latter of half of a 6CW event, let alone be fighting with World Champions. You two have been brought in because Walker sees your mental weakness and wants to exploit it; I mean how else can you explain why a guy like Udo is always the bridesmaid and never the bride? The two of you fuel my hatred yet further, two hired goons get to stand tall and get the attention that real competitors deserve, and then finally you have the final member of the team, Cassius Zhi. I’ve never been so disappointed with any one superstar in my career Cassius, so I guess congratulations are in order for that. After all of the stories of your greatness, all of these amazing tales of how you’ve destroyed everything in your path, you go and join Alex Walker and show yourself to be nothing more than a scared little boy in a great big world. You Cassius, you are the man who of that entire group I loathe the most, and I just hope you survive long enough to give me the chance to dish out the beating you have deserved for all of this time.

Reynolds: That’s all well and good Keith, but you have a different obstacle at hand, a man who seems to be on a roll as of late, Mike Hill, and he is coming after you World Title. How do you plan to beat him or even stay focused on him when you have all of these other distractions?

Leone: Do you know what happened the last time I faced Mike Hill in a one on one match? I beat him for the FreeWeight Title, and that was 2 and half years ago, a period in my career in which I really was walking through the unknown, still trying to find out who I really was. Hill has always been one of those men who you feel has earned his spot in the 6WF history books, but really is never going to be regarded as one of the greats. For instance, Mike Hill shoulder and never will be said in the same breath as Keith Leone, because Mike Hill showed so much promise and determination to get to the top, whereas I have flourished in it. You’ve always been chasing the big boys Mike, because that’s what best suited you, history always looks kindly on the guys who chased the glory but never quite attained, but is cut throat towards those who did reach the top of the mountain. You can walk around all you want telling people that you are the “best” or how you are “STANDARD Mike Hill”, but everyone knows that you are terrified of getting to the top and proving yourself. That’s why you wanted to win the TAW Title once again, just so that people always remembered how you won the “other” World Title, the title of a company which died 5 years ago. Hence your anger when Danny decided that your title shot should be against the top dog in this company, the man who has had more attention in 18 months than your entire career. So yes Mike I’d be angry too, because the chance that you have of beating me for my title right now is 0. Even with injuries, even with Walker hovering in the background, hell even with these whispers behind my back, I still am the most dangerous man in this company. I’m going to use you as proof that I’m still the best Mike, and this is nothing personal against you Mike, it’s just you’re the guy in the wrong place at the wrong time. All I can hope for you Mike is that after I am done with you, Saint feels sorry enough for you to hand you a title shot, because you sure as hell won’t have impressed anyone when you’re forced to skulk back to the locker room knowing that you’ve been outclassed in every way in that ring.. In fact Mike, I’d advise you to start writing a “thank you” letter now to Alex Walker, because it’s his face I’m going to picture on your body when we get in the ring, and that’s really not going to end well for you. Is that what you wanted Jack?

Jack Reynolds looks slightly worried as he then quickly nods his head and Keith Leone steps back into the locker room as the door slams shut and some stumbling can be heard as the camera keeps looking at Reynolds as it fades to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:35 pm

camera's cut to the backstage area with Kayleigh Reed. She is stood waiting as the camera pans around the corner, showing Mike Hill walking towards her. The crowd boo...

Mike Hill:So McGraw and Walker listened to Mike Hill's request! Leave Reynolds to interview the nobodies and the weirdo's, only the very best for Mike Hill!

*Kayleigh Reed shakes her head.

Kayleigh Reed:Mike, a huge match for you this week, you face Keith Leone for the 6WF World Title. How are you feeling?

Mike Hill:As always Kayleigh, Mike Hill is feeling confident. Mike Hill is feeling confident because everyone else thinks he hasn't got a hope of beating Keith Leone. Danny McGraw obviously thinks Mike Hill can't beat Keith Leone, otherwise he would never have given me this match. The fans don't think that Mike Hill can beat Keith Leone and Keith Leone doesn't think that Mike Hill can beat him.

All these people doubting Mike Hill quite clearly haven't been watching me in recent weeks. If they had been watching Mike Hill recently, they would have seen that he is without a doubt the most exciting and unpredictable wrestler in this entire company. Mike Hill is the most talked about person in 6WF because no-one knows what Mike Hill will do next, that's what makes Mike Hill so god damn good Kayleigh. That's why Mike Hill has every chance of walking away from Lockdown with the 6WF World Title around his waist.

Kayleigh Reed:But Mike, you certainly didn't seem too pleased when Danny McGraw made this match. Why was that?

Mike Hill:Because Mike Hill wanted to fight The Saint because that is who I have issues with. The Saint is where Mike Hill has directed all of his energy, all of his focus and anger, it is hard to switch that on to someone else within a week. In fact it is impossible. Mike Hill has no great issue with Keith Leone and he has none with me, which is only going to help Mike Hill's cause. Because Leone thrives under hatred, when he's fighting for a cause. There is no cause to fight for here, it is a straight up wrestling match and that is where Mike Hill really excells.

However, The Saint better not be getting too comfortable with life. Mike Hill notices that Sainty has been given another week off. What is it Saint? Need a little more time to tend to your bruised ego after Mike Hill left you lying on the canvas with your own finishing move...again! Or are you struggling to keep pace? Can you not handle all the twists and turns and curveballs that Mike Hill is throwing at you? Or maybe it's just that The Saint has gone past Vintage territory and into the has been retirement home with his good friend JJ Johnson.

Kayleigh Reed:Finally Mike, what do you make of the comments made by Keith Leone ahead of your match on Friday?

Mike Hill:Kayleigh, the things he said are just things that Mike Hill has heard every week from The Saint. But there was one thing that got to Mike Hill, and that was Keith Leone saying that Mike Hill was scared of being the man at the very top of this company, which is why Mike Hill targetted the TAW World Title.

Mike Hill is not scared of being the man, Mike Hill wants to be the man more than anything and more than anyone else. But the path to the 6WF World Title was a blocked path because Leone and Walker too busy turning this into Genesis vs Leone 2.0. Mike Hill was never going to get a look in whilst those two try and throw their weight around, then you add the considerable weight of McGraw and it just wasn't going to happen because Mike Hill isn't exactly the most popular man with McGraw and Walker.

So yes Mike Hill went after The Saint and the TAW Title. But Mike Hill did so in a way that made everyone sit up and take notice. Mike Hill hasn't walked out and repeated everything he said in 6CW, Mike Hill has made statement after statement to show why he is the best wrestler in this company. Whilst Leone and Walker have been busy flirting with each other, Mike Hill has been taking himself back to where he belongs, Mike Hill is the man they've really been talking about. Beating The Saint might be the first step to Mike Hill to becoming the man, or it might be the last.

That all depends on Friday. Leone you are on the verge of becoming the longest reigning 6WF Champion in history, Danny McGraw doesn't want Mike Hill to win this match because he doesn't want to lose his champion. It will change the game and that is just STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill grins and motions the title belt around his wasit before strolling off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:36 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

MW: What a great show we have had tonight RJ! It’s been absolutely action packed but now it is time for without doubt the biggest match of the night.

RJ: It’s not often we see a world title on Lockdown, which just adds even more grandeur to this occasion.

MW: The two men fighting it out over the world title tonight haven’t really been feuding with one another, which also adds a different aspect to your usual world title match.

RJ: It wasn’t the match one of the competitors wanted, but you can never really turn down a shot at the world title.

MW: We’re building this up but let’s hand proceedings over to Mike Bird to get things really started tonight.

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman the following match is your MAIIINNNN EVVVEENNTTT...It is schedufled for one fall and is for the 6WF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPPPP!

*The crowd pop loudly...

Mike Bird: Introducing first...THE CHALLENGER...he hails from Malvern, England and weighs in at 2202lbs...The Next Big Thing...MIKE HILL!

“The Next Big Thing” blares out around the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Mike Hill walks out onto the stage, his shirt has STANDARD emblazoned on the front of it. Hill swaggers down to the ring, spitting on the floor as a few fans offer their hands to be slapped. Hill springboards over the top rope into the ring, then paces around.

MW: Mike Hill went to Danny McGraw after last week’s 8 man tag match, demanding a shot at the TAW World Champion The Saint...he got this match instead.

RJ: He certainly wasn’t happy about that but Hill must realise what a huge opportunity has been presented to him. His first singles world title match in a very long time, and his first shot at the 6WF Title.

Mike Bird: And now...he hails from Bristol, England and weighs in at 230lbs...he is the REIGNING AND DEFENDING 6WF CHAMPION OF THE WORLDDDDDD....KEITH LEONNNEEEEE!

The crowd erupt into huge cheers as “Limo Wreck” booms out through the speakers at the LG Arena. Leone strides out onto the stage, smiling, with the 6WF World Title wrapped around his waist. Leone paces down the ramp towards the ring, slapping the fans hands as they continue to cheer him. Leone rolls into the ring, he leaps to his feet and takes the title belt from around his waist and holds it high above his head.

RJ: Keith Leone certainly seemed relatively pleased about having to defend his world title tonight. He is a fighting champion but I’d have thought Leone would have preferred a rest.

MW: Leone must be looking forward to a match not involving someone associated with Alex Walker. He’s going to take out all those frustrations out on Hill.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd cheer as the ref holds the 6WF Title above his head and then passes it to the outside to kick the match off. Hill and Leone immediately lock-up, Leone manages to put Hill into a front facelock. He then drags Hill’s head down before hitting a big knee to the head. Mike Hill is rocked back by the move, Leone immediately whips Hill into the ropes and knocks him down with a big clothesline on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Leone gets up to his feet and the crowd cheer him loudly, he stands waiting for Hill to rise before rocking in some big European Uppercuts. Hill falls back towards the corner, Leone runs in and nails a leaping knee to the head. Hill falls face first to the mat, Leone then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leaping splash. Cover.

RJ: Strong start from Keith Leone in this match, doing what he said he would, taking out his frustrations on Mike Hill.

MW: I think that’s why McGraw was happy to give Hill this match.

Mike Hill forces the shoulder up, Leone gets up to his feet and brings Mike Hill with him. He then drives him into the canvas with a Russian legsweep. Leone stands waiting for Hill to rise, he then attempts a DDT but Mike Hill spins his way out of the hold. He connects with an inverted atomic drop, before running off the ropes and nails a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Keith Leone gets the shoulder up off the canvas. Mike Hill rolls to his feet and hauls up Keith Leone by the head. He goes to irish whip him to the corner, but Leone uses his size advantage to send Hill towards the corner. Leone follows in but Hill uses the ropes to springboard over the top of the 6WF world champion. He then hits a bridging German suplex on Leone.

RJ: First sign of Hill’s unrivalled athleticism there.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

The 6WF World Champion forces the shoulder up off the mat fairly quickly, Hill gets up to his feet at the same time as Leone, who throws a big right hand that rocks Hill. He responds with an open-handed slap, this riles up both the crowd and Leone. The 6WF World Champion runs in firing off a succession of right and lefts to the head.

Mike Hill is backed against the ropes, Leone swings another punch in his direction but Hill ducks under it and then pulls Leone down throat first across the top rope. Mike Hill springs over onto the ring apron, before running along it and hitting a dropkick to the side of the head. Hill steps back into the ring and covers Leone.

MW: We saw Hill trying to add a bit of animosity into this match, that is what he thrives on. Hill needs to know these fans absolutely despise him.

Keith Leone drives the shoulder up off the mat, Mike Hill places Leone into a sleeper hold. The world champion fights up to his feet quickly and fires in a number of stiff elbows to the gut which forces Hill to release the hold. Hill gets his breath back before running towards Leone, who meets him with a huge forearm smash.

Hill is sent flying to the mat and the crowd delight in this. Mike Hill stumbles up to his feet and Leone hits a boot into the gut, before connecting with a delayed vertical suplex into the cover.

RJ: Great bit of counter wrestling from Keith Leone.

MW: We know that is where Leone excels, he is a street fighter, he has a counter or block for every move.

RJ: That’s why he has been world champion for such a distance of time, even with all the threats to his belt.

Leone rolls up to his feet, he drops a succession of elbow drops down into the chest. He then drags Mike Hill towards the corner, before smashing his head into the top turnbuckle into the turnbuckle. Leone drags Mike Hill back from the corner, before hitting a back-cracker. Cover.

MW: Very much a back and forth contest at the moment.

Keith Leone brings Mike Hill up to his feet, he hits a couple of boots to the stomach before throwing Mike Hill towards the ropes. He flips over the top rope, landing on the ring apron. The 6WF World Champion runs at him, Hill leaps up and nails a pele kick on Leone. He staggers backwards, Hill springboards off the top rope...

RJ: Springboard hurracanrana! Great move from Mike Hill!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Leone forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Mike Hill rolls up to his feet and stomps away continually on the head of the 6WF World Champion to loud boos from the crowd. Leone falls to the corner, Mike Hill lifts him up and slaps him hard across the face, which is again greeted by boos from the crowd. Hill flips the bird at them, before snapmaring Leone down to the canvas. Mike Hill goes the 2nd rope, he flies off the top rope connecting with a dropkick to the back of the head. Cover.

Mike Hill rolls up to his feet, he stands over Leone motioning a title around his waist. Leone gets to his knees but Hill hits a stomp into the back sending Leone back to the mat. The 6WF World Champion rolls up to his feet, Hill clutches him by the waist and then throws Leone into the mat with a belly to belly suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

RJ: Mike Hill really starting to assert himself on this match.

MW: Hill has done a fantastic job to turn things around like this. He seemed to be going nowhere fast but has turned his fortunes around, getting himself back to fighting for world titles.

RJ: He seems to have done it by getting more arrogant...if that was even possible!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Leone forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Mike Hill gets up a vertical base and then stomps away on the head of the world champion continually. Eventually Hill relents on the stomping attack as the referee steps in. Mike Hill allows Keith Leone to get up to his feet, only to send him back to the mat with an arm drag.

Keith Leone rolls up to his feet, Mike Hill goes for an STO but Leone blocks. He then counters with a reverse STO. Mike Hill rolls up to his feet, Leone hits a boot to the stomach before nailing a DDT! He hooks the leg.

Mike Hill is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occasion. Leone brings Mike Hill to his feet, he whips him hard into the ropes before nailing a leaping knee on the rebound. Hill rolls to his feet, Leone goes for a powerslam but Mike Hill drops down the back and hits a chop-block to loud boos.

MW: STANDARD MIKE HILL!

RJ: Shut up, as if we didn’t hear enough of that last week!

Hill immediately smashes the right knee of Leone into the mat repeatedly, before dragging him up and hitting a knee-breaker. Hill then runs off the ropes, hitting a corkscrew crossbody block. He hooks the leg.

Leone brings the shoulder up off the canvas, Mike Hill gets up to his feet and stands waiting for Leone to rise. He then irish whips him into the conrer. Mike Hill runs towards the ropes instead of the corner, he leaps over them and then hits a standing enzaguri to the back of the head. Hill climbs to the top rope, he flies off connecting with the Mike Time!

RJ: Hill starting to take things more and more high risk!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Mike Hill gets up to his feet, he drags Leone towards the ropes, resting his head on the 2nd rope. Mike Hill then runs the ropes, connecting with a 619! Leone falls back to the mat, Hill goes up to the top rope once again...

MW: Leg Drop!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

MW: Hill is getting closer!

Leone again drives the shoulder up off the mat. Mike Hill stands over him, waiting for the world champion to rise. When he does so, Hill runs in...

RJ: STANDING TORNADO DDT!

MW: STANDARD MIKE HILL!

RJ: THAT COULD WIN IT!

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

The crowd pop hugely as Leone drives the shoulder up off the canvas.

RJ: Standard Keith Leone! He just doesn’t give in!

Leone forces the shoulder up, Hill looks up at the ref and starts protesting with him angrily. He then turns back to Leone, stomping on him before going to the top rope again! He steadies himself...

MW: NEXT BIG MOVE...

RJ: KNEES TO THE BACK!

The crowd erupt as Leone gets the last ditch counter. Hill writhes in agony clutching at his back before stopping. The crowd’s cheers then go up a notch as Leone kips to his feet. He drags up Mike Hill and nails a succession of forearm smashes before whipping Hill into the ropes, before countering with a snap powerslam on the rebound. Leone covers.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Hill forces the shoulder up, Keith Leone drags him to his feet in a front facelock nailing knees into the face. He then drags Hill towards him, before connecting with a traditional piledriver. Leone hooks the leg.

RJ: Leone beginning to mount a comeback!

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Leone places Hill into an armbar. Mike Hill gets up to his feet, Leone hits an elbow to the side of the head before driving Hill’s head into the canvas with a Russian legsweep! Leone then goes to the top rope himself.

MW: Leone taking one out of Hill’s book...

RJ: MOONSAULT!

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Mike Hill forces the shoulder up, Keith Leone rolls up to his feet and the crowd cheer loudly. Leone steps back towards the corner, Hill stumbles up to his feet and Leone runs in...

MW: SPEAR!

RJ: This is STANDARD Leone. He’s taken all the offence and survived, now he’s dominating!

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Mike Hill drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Keith Leone stands waiting for him to rise. He boots him in the stomach before ling up the Package Tombstone Piledriver...

RJ: Leone looking to finish it...

MW: Hill rolls him up!

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Leone kicks out. Both men leap to their feet, staring each other down when suddenly the crowd descend into boos.

RJ: God Damn it! What the hell are they doing out here?

MW: YES! I LOVE IT!

Alex Walker strides out onto the stage, he is followed out by Geoff Steel, Cassius Zhi, Visage and Udo Berg.

RJ: They have to ruin it every week! This was a great match and now it’s just going to turn into a beatdown.

MW: Leone knew what he was getting himself into RJ!

Walker, Steel, Zhi, Visage and Berg surround the ring. Hill and Leone are looking at each other and then down to those surrounding the ring. Slowly they step onto the ring apron and then into the ring. Mike Hill looks around before stepping backwards towards the ropes, Steel glares at him before stepping aside and allowing Hill to leave.

RJ: What a damn coward! Hill leaving Leone to fight for himself!

MW: It’s not his fight RJ!

The five men surround Leone but the crowd cheer loudly as “Run this town” rings out through the speakers. Danny McGraw walks out onto the stage looking fired up, he strides to the ring and slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Thank god! McGraw is here! Let’s hope he restores some order to this.

MW: And this could mean real trouble for Berg and Visage.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri May 24, 2013 11:37 pm

McGraw is looking around at the men in the ring, he is passed a microphone.

McGraw: Alex, this really is starting to get boring. Every week you and your group of cronies come out here and disrupt MY Main Event and MY show and I am not going to take it any more. This isn’t some two bit operation like 6CW where you got free reign, this is 6WF and we...I won’t allow you to ruin this company.

So I’m going to bring some order back to proceedings. Berg, Visage, I warned you two earlier. If you got involved in another match tonight that wasn’t your own, I would fire you and I live up to my promises. You two are out here which means I am going to take great delight in telling you...YOU’RE...

RJ: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!

Berg picks up McGraw and slams him into the canvas just as he is about to say “fired.” The crowd descend into huge boos, Leone tries to run in to help the commissioner but Geoff Steel and Cassius Zhi cut him off. They grab him by the arms and throw him back to the corner.

MW: Leone is brave, he is an absolute fighter, but even he can’t cope with these odds.

RJ: And neither can Danny McGraw!

Visage starts stomping away on the head of Danny McGraw as Alex Walker watches on approvingly. Visage sits on top of McGraw and hitting a succession of elbows and punches down into the head, followed by some throat chops.

In the corner, Geoff Steel and Cassius Zhi take it in turns to pummel huge punches down into the head of the 6WF World Champion. Walker walks over, smirking at the actions of Steel and Zhi who continue punching away on Leone, with even more force as the crowd’s boos increase.

The camera switches back to Visage who fires in a number of big elbows, Visage nails a number of headbutts and then looks to Berg who is on the outside. He nods his head and Berg picks up the steel steps, he throws them over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: This is just disgusting. Can someone stop this...

“Papercut” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Marshall Murdoch strides out onto the stage. Visage and Berg look up the ramp but before Marshall Murdoch can make his way down to the ring, Kenji Hidari runs out from backstage and hits a double axe handle to the back of the head.

MW: HIDARI! HIDARI! HE’S JOINING WALKER AND HIS CREW!

RJ: God damn it! Marshall was here to save McGraw but Hidari stopped it dead in the tracks!

Hidari begins to stomp away on the head of Murdoch on the steel rampway. He picks up Murdoch’s head, smashing it into the steel continually. The camera goes back to the ring, Geoff Steel and Cassius Zhi are still booting away on the gut and head of Keith Leone. Steel then holds up Leone, Zhi picks up the 6WF Title and smashes it into the head of Leone!

Visage is still beating down on McGraw, he then rolls away as Alex Walker strides over and screams into the face of Danny McGraw. Berg then walks over, he grabs McGraw by the throat. Standing over the steel steps, Berg holds McGraw in the head...

CRASH!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: THAT WAS AMAZING!

RJ: THAT WAS SICKENING! DISGUSTING! HE CAN’T DO THAT!

MW: BERG JUST CHOKE-SLAMMED MCGRAW INTO THE STEEL STEPS!

The five men are standing around the wreckage cheering, Alex Walker scoops up the world title and leaves the ring. They leave the ring, meeting Kenji Hidari at the top of the ramp who has beaten down on Murdoch. Walker holds the 6WF Title aloft as his cohorts stand tall with McGraw, Leone and Murdoch left in the wreckage as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down