6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF CHAOS Card 26th April 2015

+8
Perfect Jack
Kuinshi
kentyf1
Marty2k14
Beer
Nay
Tom Ree
Crimey
12 posters

Go down

6WF CHAOS Card 26th April 2015 Empty 6WF CHAOS Card 26th April 2015

Post by Crimey Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:14 am

Match 1
6WF Tag Team Championships
Truth and Justice (c) vs The Parasite Killers vs The Boro Park Boyz

Match 2
6WF Hardcore Championship
Tom Ree (c) vs Mike Hill

Match 3
6WF Freeweight and European Championships
Cameron Faith (c) vs Logan Kincade vs Crime Lord

Match 4
Mr. Kenty vs Nemesis

Main Event
6WF World Championship
Max Adamson (c) vs Chris Patricks vs Perfect Jack

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF CHAOS Card 26th April 2015 Empty Re: 6WF CHAOS Card 26th April 2015

Post by Tom Ree Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:12 pm

The scene opens with a camera shot of Tom Ree standing at the front of the classroom. On the desk sits the hardcore title. Behind him is his whiteboard which in the top left corner has the names 'Logan Kincaide' and 'The Saint' crossed out.

"It is lovely to see so many of my adoring fans, here to cheer me on as I vanquish another challenger for my prestigious hardcore belt. Mike Hill is the next man on my list. The next man who has talked a big fight but come fight night will find he is just not in my class."

RJ: "Tom seems to mean business. Mike Hill won't have a chance if The Teacher is at the top of his game."

MW: (Makes an exasperated noise) "Mike Hill is a legend of this company, Tom Ree will not walk straight through him, he is in for a tough night."

RJ: "I assume he knows just how talented he is. His wins over the recent month have made that talent clear."

MW: "The last man he defended his title against will never compete again because of the damage Tom inflicted and he was a legend himself."

"Today it is time for lesson 23. The subject is etymology. To those of you in my audience and watching on the small screen who struggle with the English language, this means studying the origin of a word and its development. Today's word is chaos. Would you believe it is as old as the 14th century. It comes from Old French and meant a gaping void. This was also in Latin and Greek languages in the 15th century although the Greek spelt it k-h-a-o-s. By the sixteenth century, the English had begun to use the word to describe utter confusion, closely resembling what it means today.

See words all come from somewhere and reach their point today, however it doesn't necessarily go in a straight line. There is always a story, a trail that you may not have expected or even understood, but it has helped mould the word into what it is today. We are the same as humans. In 5 years the wrestler I am may in no way resemble me today but it is always important to remember my story. Remembering how I am today will always be part of what makes me what I become. And today I am the best hardcore wrestler this company has to offer. Today, I will show you I am just a level above and beyond. Today, you will witness the personification of excellence. Today, you will believe. Today, you will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom Ree quickly leaves

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:10 pm

*The camera focuses on the ring where RJ is stood microphone in hand*

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, today it’s my great privilege to introduce the most decorated man in 6WF today. The Freeweight and European champion as well as the Fight for the Right winner.

CAMERON FAITH!!!

*The crowd erupt as ”I Fought The Law” blasts out and Cameron Faith steps onto the stage, Freeweight Title over one shoulder, European Belt over the other while carrying the Fight for the Right briefcase. Cameron pauses at the top of the ramp as pyros go off around him before walking towards the ring slapping hands with fans. He climbs into the ring and shakes RJ’s hand as the crowd chant Faiths name*

RJ: Cameron, at Chaos you have to defend both your titles against two of the toughest men in 6WF, Logan Kincade and Crime Lord. You are out sized, out muscled and with a huge target on your back, you got a game plan?

CF: Game Plan? Yeah win! What other game plan is there RJ? You can’t prepare for a match like this, the odds are well and truly stacked against me. Triple threat matches are notoriously unpredictable and I am about to face two the most dominant figures in this company and I don’t even need to be beaten to lose my titles.

Hell I have seen men run at the thought having to face Crime Lord or Logan one vs one let alone put their title up against both of them at the same time. That’s what makes Cameron Faith a great champion though, because it don’t matter who they throw in front of me I always find a way to win.
So yes RJ, they may have a size advantage, a power advantage but I’m the one that’s held this Freeweight Title for 497 days, I’m the one with the heart of a champion.

*Cameron pats both titles as the crowd erupt*

RJ: Aren’t you a little annoyed at the way Logan Kincade interrupted what was turning out to be one hell of a match at lockdown and forced his way into this match?

CF: Look Logan did what he had to do,  and if he wants me to embarrass him like when I beat him for this briefcase then that’s fine by me, that’s his choice. As for the match of Lockdown, yeah that was shaping up to be a classic but simply it was only ever gonna end one way, with another Cameron Faith victory over the fading legend that is Crime Lord.

It’s a shame that given the glittering career Crime Lords had his legacy will always be tainted by his failure to win that grand slam thanks to Cameron Faith.

Crowd: FAITH, FAITH, FAITH

RJ: Speaking of that briefcase and triple threat matches, many are predicting Chaos as the night you cash in that contract.

CF: Come on RJ, you really think I’m gonna tell you when I plan on cashing this contract in? All you need to know is that I have been reviewing the small print on the contract and that there ain’t no expiry on it.

*Cameron grins at RJ*

CF: I could cash it in at Chaos, I could hold onto it and guarantee me a Born in Fire main event. The only thing that matters is that whoever wins that match at Chaos knows that I am always around.

Whether or not I choose to cash in that contract it doesn’t change the fact that I am leaving Chaos as the current, reigning, defending, undisputed Freeweight and European champion.

Believe that!!!

*Cameron turns to leave the ring as RJ thanks him for the interview*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:45 am

Jerry Schmendleberg is standing on a stage in the ball room in the Avenue Plaza hotel, there is a big banner behind him saying CONGRATULATIONS REUBEN and the proud father quietens the room

Jerry: Thank you all for coming to celebrate my Reuben’s Bar Mitzvah!

The room claps and Reuben stands up and waves…

Jerry: My little boy is finally a man and I am so proud of him, I just wish my Joany was here to see thi....

Just the “Pretty fly for a Rabbi” comes on and the room turns to see Jeb and Jacob Wolf standing at the back of the room with Jacob holding a boom box, before Jerry can speak the BPB higher up the music and start to make their way  through the room, Jeb stops at a table with an old woman sitting at it and he starts to kiss the face off the struggling woman, the Boyz make their way to the stage and as Jacob puts the Boombox down Jeb spits the old woman’s false teeth in the air Triple H style making two kids at the front table sick, Jeb takes his place on stage with his brother…

Jacob/Jeb: HELLO REUBEN!

Jeb: Shalom Mother F**kers, we are the Boro Park…

Jeb/Jacob: BOYZ!!!!!

Jeb: We are the 6WF Tag Team Champions elect.

Jacob: The Jew Party Crew.

Jeb: And Reuben we came with a present just for you…

The Boyz point to the door as two (Pre War Machine beat down) Christy Mack looking girls walking in and sit either side of Reuben, they both kiss him before the kiss each other making the BPB high five each other and then force Jerry to as well

Jacob: They are my personal, Double D, big booty Bit*hes!

Jeb: You are very welcome my friend and you can have yourself a Nikki Minaj et trios later on and don’t you worry they are anything but gentile...if ya know what I mean!

Jacob: Big poppa gauche does…

The Boyz grab Jerry and start nuggying him…

Jeb: Right; we need to make a few changes here, Jerry!

Jerry: What do you mean changes? What the hell are you doing here?

Jacob: Jezza, easy, calm yourself my little meschugena , didn’t you get the memo?

Jerry: What memo? Who are you?

Jeb: We’re the Boro Park Boyz, Jerry! Come on, we’re the biggest thing to come out of America since childhood obesity!

Jacob: Listen, we can sort this…. It’s quite simple….you’re in our space…

Jerry: What?

Reuben: Daddy, who are these men?

Jeb takes a bottle of WKD from his back pocket and hands it to Reuben…

Jeb: Here you go kid, knock yourself out!

Jerry snatches the bottle as Reuben goes to take a swig….

Jerry: This is completely obsurd. This is my boys Bah Mitzvah and you amoretz come here like a couple of beheymes trying to take it over.  Now I’m warning you, either you get out now or your gonna feel my fist right in your kishka!

Jacob and Jeb back off…

Jacob: Jezza, ain’t no need for you to plotz, there’s been a misunderstanding is all! There’s obviously been some confusion, they’ve double booked you, it happens, and it’s not your fault…

Jeb: See, we booked this room for our title celebration…

Jerry: What title celebration?!? WHO ARE YOU!?

Jerry raises his voice, drawing the attention of his friends and family…

Jacob: We told you…

Jerry: THE BORO PARK BOYZ! I KNOW!

Jacob/Jeb: Now he gets it!

The boys high five as Jerry gets increasingly angry as the crowd behind him increases. Jacob and Jeb are in the middle of an elaborate handshake when Jerry grabs Jacob across the shoulder…

Jerry: Now you listen to me you little punk. I’m giving you 10 seconds to take your friend or brother here, your crates of WKD and your stupid handshake and get out of my boys Bah Mitzvah or I’m gonna call the cops, you here me?

Crowd: JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

Jerry: Get your tuches out of my Bah Mitzvah now!!!

Jerry and a few of his relatives grab the Boyz and start marching them to the door…

Jeb: You are lucky Tobias isn’t here or all your wives would have more gold in them than your grandparents on the way to Auschwitz…

The Boyz get turffed out and their Boombox goes sailing over their heads as the ballroom doors get locked…

Jacob: This place is full of putz anyway!

Jeb: What do we do know broheim.

Jacob: I hear theirs a wedding in the Park House Hotel down the street.

Jeb: Lead the way Moses.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty2k14 Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:29 pm

"Epilogue" booms out around the arena as Nemesis slowly makes his way to the ring as the crowd chant his name

MW: Here comes the original monster of 6WF, Nemesis and Kenty have had an ongoing feud this last few weeks after being partners for so long until Kenty turned his back on the monster.

RJ: Nemesis was holding Kenty back, Kenty knew he was destined for bigger things and had to ditch the deadwood....

MW: Rule Nemesis out at your peril, I still dont think theres many superstars back there that would want to face this monster.

Nemesis is handed a mic as he takes in the crowds cheers and applause

Nemesis: Chaos.... What an appropriate name for this ppv, you see I heard people say that on Lockdown last week, chaos broke out between myself and Mr Kenty....

*Crowd chant "KENTY SUCKS"*

Well let me assure everyone out there you aint seen nothing yet, if you think that was chaos just wait to see what I have in store for Kenty this weekend!!! For far too long Mr Kenty has been walking around this place like some sort of god, untouchable if you will. Well Kenty you are no longer untouchable, when you turned your back on me you did alot more than just piss me off, you see Kenty you unleashed the monster inside me.... and I promise you that is not a good thing for you!

If you think.....

"Turn up the trouble" starts to play as Mr Kenty strides out onto the ramp as the crowd go crazy with boos.

MW: Mr Kenty coming out to face the monster but it doesnt look like he is going to get too close, he seems quite content on the ramp...

Nemesis stares furiously at Kenty as he awaits what he has to say.....

Marty2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:23 pm

*Standing at the top of the ramp, the arrogant, egotistical and evil Kenty stands triumphantly in the midst of a cacophony of taunts and a venomous crowd reaction. He is wearing a three piece grey suit, a long red tie and a gold K badge on his lapel. A solid gold rolex is also on Kenty’s right wrist as he is also wearing black business shoes. As Kenty stands with a deadpan demeanour at the very top of the ramp, he cricks his head to the side with an evil smirk as six of his personal security march out onto the ramp, all in black regimented uniform all with K in red etched onto the fabric of their black shirts. Three men come by the right side of Kenty while three more come to the left side of the former champion.  The crowd continue to boo ferociously as the music dies down as Nemesis stands tall in the ring, unwavering in his angry and furious demeanour as he stares dagger into a morose looking Mr Kenty. Scratching his cheek, Kenty continues to smirk wryly before raising the microphone to his lips as the crowd continue to chant you suck along with a quickly souring and toxic environment.*

Mr Kenty: I’m going to make it simple as I can for you people in the crowd tonight… and more importantly I’m going to make it simple for that man you see in the ring right now. I cannot further my career with that man, Nemesis in my life. I cannot achieve my ultimate goal of becoming the highest wrestling commodity in the world today with that man in the ring. That is why I have protection with me tonight… because this company cannot afford to lose their highest asset. They cannot afford to lose the man that is talked about as being the true wrestling hero of this very generation. Nemesis will get his chance for his false beliefs of revenge… 
but it won’t ever come to fruition.

Mr Kenty: You all need to understand the bigger picture… I’m the biggest chance this company has at being renowned once and for all around the world. I’m the top drawer… I’m the guy that you common people look up to. Not only in the United Kingdom… but in Europe and the international scene. President Obama would die for a man of my intellect to help him in his last term… David Cameron and the conservative party need a figure head like me to help them win the election… which, they will. You people don't realise but I have donated an incredible amount of time and money into the conservative cause. You people need to realise also that a Labour and SNP co-coalition with Nicola Sturgeon is all but a very real nightmarish reality.  The conservatives however realise that strong people such as Rupert Murdoch, help run this country. People like me help run this country. And that is where common sense comes back around. We need to work together for a better future. When you people realise that… then things will become great again in Great Britain.

*The crowd boo loudly as Kenty smirks arrogantly.*

Mr Kenty: You people come from a predominantly run Labour council here in Birmingham… see, that’s all well and fine but that separates you all from reality. Hell, you all might as well vote green. They have just a shred more intelligence than you who rally behind Mayor Shah in Birmingham who has overseen continued high unemployment and high crime rate. What a joke… I’m surprised I even made it here tonight to this house show without being mugged… I have a feeling you people are going to be very disappointed come the general election when the Conservative party wipe the floor with Ed Milliband, Mayor Shah and the rest of you labour supporters. But not as disappointed as that man in the ring right now is going to be at Chaos…

*Kenty looks directly at Nemesis, as the two former friends and allies share a look which can only be described as a burning anger and hatred for one another, the crowd continue to vehemently taunt and boo a diabolical bully, Kenty.*

Mr Kenty: Nemesis… to put it bluntly to you again you are wasting my time. You couldn't possibly fathom the responsibilities I have. Outside of professional wrestling, I’m renowned highly in the city of London, I’m a media dream, I oversaw the sale of Canary wharf to Qatar and I’m also a successful, rich and highly motivated god amongst men. Nemesis, you have the temerity to threaten me… You think I have any intention of sharing that ring with you right now? You must be as stupid as the labour party thinking they can gain a majority. I have to admit, Nemesis… right now you at very low on my list of priorities right now until Chaos that is. But what has happened is that you play with fire Nemesis, you get burnt…

Mr Kenty: You put your hands on me and you pay the price, Nemesis. I hope your listening to this but I’m the type of guy you walk on eggshells around. If I put my hand out, that is the only time you touch me. I speak to you and that is the only time you speak back. You see, that is the sort of attitude a champion should have… and trust me, I’m a champion, Nemesis. Unlike you… I’m a global champion. You should also know by now Nemesis, I like to make deals… I’m untouchable. I’m not going to walk into Chaos with doubt or nerves. No… the opposite. I’m going to walk into chaos with a plan. And that plan is simple… I’m going to embarrass you Nemesis. I’m going to show these people what a coward you really are…and what a gutless, freak these people worship on a 
regular basis.

Mr Kenty: You really want to know what I think Nemesis... It was never enough. Being your “partner” was the lowest point in my career… I had to wrestle guys who couldn't lace my goddamn boots. I had to listen to how these people cheered for giant freak of nature while I was pushed to the side like some piece of common garbage… A former champion deserves respect. A former champion commands respect and while I was your lackey I had no respect. I had no power. I lost my edge… I became a butler to a giant who bought into his own ego as these people continued to cheer a wrestling afterthought. A giant long forgotten returning to rebuild his once grand legacy. 

Mr Kenty: If I may, Nemesis… for one second, I want to talk directly to your fans and somewhere out there in whatever hole you crawled out from, I want to talk to the ones who raised Nemesis. The man you love in that ring is never going to be the same again. This once great giant is going to be made to look like a shell of a man. This is only natural… the powerful in this country, myself as one of them crush the weak. We remove the very weak links of our society for good in order to build a stronger tomorrow. I have promised these people a beating. And not only a beating… but the witnessing of a giant crashing down to earth and the feet of a wrestling king. Don’t your dare underestimate me. I'm going to show the people who raised Nemesis what a weak, selfish and spineless giant they see before them today.

*The crowd boo and viciously loudly at Kenty’s vile, repulsive and evil comments as Nemesis continues to stare daggers into a tyrannical Kenty. Kenty continues his morose and calm speech as he raises the microphone once again.*

Mr Kenty: Get this, Nemesis… write it down, mark it down… etch it in stone. April 26th… Chaos. Mr Kenty will crush and destroy the anti-virus. 6WF has become reliant on its medication for too long… I’m the true saviour. I’m the true salvation of this company… in a few days, Nemesis you will be out of my life once and for all. I’m going to make sure that you never and I mean never put my date with destiny and my ascension back to my throne in doubt. I’m going to tear you apart from my life once and fall all, Nemesis. You hear me? I’m going to walk into the lion’s den and that lion is going to be exterminated once and for all. You are not going to recover from the beating I’m going to give you… the consequences of tugging on superman’s cape will all but hit you hard on Sunday, Nemesis. I’m going to prove that anti-viruses always come to their expiration date. Prepare Nemesis, the storm is coming… and the wrestling king of this very world is going to make you worship at my feet, grovelling for mercy.

*The crowd resume chanting "you suck" loudly and ferociously as Kenty tyrannically and evil laughs loudly as Nemesis stares back at his one time friend and ally, with a fiery and steely look in his eyes.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm

*Dylan and Kage walk into the arena, title belts around their waists as they drag in their suitcases. Everyone notes how quiet the pair are as they pass with stoic looks. A cameraman accidentally bumps into them and without a second thought Kage punches him in the stomach and doubling him over as he doesn't lose a step walking alongside Dylan. They enter their locker room as co-workers attend to the cameraman who is starting to cough up blood.

The champions slam the door behind them and stare at each other. The time for words was over long ago as they nod and start taking their belts off. They start with simple training, push ups and practising kicks. They both soon stop and set up heavy bags, Dylan hitting his with several quick strikes as Kage proceeds to break his with three powerful strikes. As Kage sets up another he spots an image of Jeb and Jacob on it and shakes his head before breaking through the heavy bag in one punch and smiling as he heads to the sink, soaking his hands in ice water. Dylan was still kicking away at the image on his heavy bag, that of the Parasite Killers holding the title belts and smiling confidently. As Dylan kicks and throws clubbing forearms all around the bag Kage taps his shoulder and blocks an instinctual punch with his palm as Dylan spins around. Kage points out that the heavy bag he was hitting was getting very thin, threads were on the ground and it looked ready to burst on the next hit. The image of the Parasite Killers on it was worn and fading yet to Dylan it was never any clearer and pristine, it sickened him.

The brothers examine each others handiwork and share a smile with each other.

KA: Children need to be put in their place.

DA: Elderly relics need to fade away.

Both: Truth and Justice, the right way, the only sensible way to go.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty2k14 Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:43 pm

*Nemesis looks furious as he takes in everything Kenty has had to say*

Nemesis: Mr Kenty, you come out here talking about politics and general elections, let me ask the fans here tonight, is there anyone out there who gives a crap what Mr Kenty thinks about politics? In fact let me rephrase it, if anyone out there gives a crap about what Kenty thinks about anything let me hear you?

*Silence in the arena as you could hear a pin drop*

You see Kenty, I dont care what you think, these fans dont care what you think, hell even your mother couldnt give a crap about what you think.... You come out here dressed like your going to your high school prom, you have your 6 stoogies out here with you... Come Sunday night at Chaos, there will be nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, and there will be nobody there to stand by your side, you will be all alone, it will be just me and you inside that ring, and believe me when I tell you Kenty, you dont stand a chance.

You say your not going to come down here and face me in this ring right now? Well whats to stop me stepping over these ropes and going down there and kicking your ass right now?

*Crowd pop and chant Nemesis name*

I think these fans would like to see that, but what about your protection you say? If you think them 6 idiots would be able to stop me walking down there and tearing you and them apart then your more of a fool than I thought. 

*Nemesis doesnt take his eyes off Kenty as he edges closer to the ropes, Nemesis shapes to step over the top ropes as Kenty raises his mic back up to respond before Nemesis can get out of the ring*

Marty2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:12 pm

I am Perfection blasts out of the arena speaks as Perfect Jack steps out onto the stage to a mixed reaction of boo's and cheers. 

RJ: Perfect Jack splitting opinions as always, telling by the look on his face tonight, he doesn't look like he's in the mood for jokes. 

MW: I don't blame him, Perfect Jack never likes to lose. Especially not to Max Adamson. 

Perfect Jack enters the ring and snatches a microphone from a nearby ring assistant. He composes himself as he begins to speak. 

PJ: Chaos is the event where I finally crown myself as 6WFs Undisputed Champion. By beating Chris Patricks and Max Adamson, I show the world that I truly perfect in every single way. There are some that doubt me, some that don't believe me when I say I'm perfection personified but when the final bell rings on the night of April 26, Perfect Jack will be the one whose arms are hoisted into the air, as the referee places the 6wf undisputed title around my perfect waist...6WF shall truly be the perfect wrestling company, with the perfect athlete as the champion this company truly deserves. 

The crowd reacts with cheers and boos, for a couple seconds a chant of Chris Patrick's name can be heard. 

PJ: Don't you dare chant that SOBs name in my presence. He is the reason the team lost last week, he has no tag team pedigree, nothing compared to mine. We would of won had he followed my lead, but he didn't, he let me get pinned. He let me get pinned by, the absolute worst person in the world, the sooner to be former undisputed champion, Max Adamson. So I'll tell you what Chris, at Chaos, you will do what you should of done last week, and that's stand back and watch what I do best, win matches and win titles. You've lost title matches before Chris, and at Chaos, you'll lose again. To ME.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:22 am

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys hits and the crowd's booing continues, Perfect Jack rolls his eyes as Max Adamson strolls out onto the entrance ramp, he has a grin on his face and he has the 6WF Undisputed Championship around his waist, he is wearing his ring attire with a "Captain Australia" t-shirt on. Adamson walks down to the ring and climbs up onto the ring apron, he has a microphone as he leans on the ropes from the ring apron;

Max: Hows your head, Jack?

(Adamson laughs as the crowd boo)

Max: In fact, hows your face, head, neck, back, torso, and anything else that might have been damaged when I planted you in the middle of this ring with a Cyclone last week, and pinned your shoulders to the mat, one, two, three? It doesn't matter how you are Jack, I didn't come out here to get a medical report on you. As far as I'm concerned this is just an insight into how it's gonna go down at Chaos, me throwing Patricks out of the ring and Cycloning you face first before pinning you for three seconds, there's a significant chance that's how it'll end when you and Patricks compete for my 6WF World Undisputed World Heavyweight World Championship of the World...

(Adamson leans closer to Jack)

Max: ...World.

(Adamson then mockingly shines the Championship with his t-shirt)

Max: Everything that has needed to be said has already been said Jack. You came here to win the gold, Patricks wants to win the gold, and I wont let either of you anywhere near this. You don't even have a right to be here. I don't care what tag team pedigree you have. Nobody does. Apparently what you do best is win matches and win titles. What I do best, is destroy dreams. I've destroyed Chris Patricks' dreams repeatedly, and now it's time to destroy yours. I am Max Adamson, the Incredible Hunk, the Australian Phenom, the Dream Destroyer, and I am going to be remaining YOUR 6WF Undisputed Champion. You're the perfect athlete? You're the perfect knobcheese.

(A small "knobcheese" chant is heard in the arena as Adamson smirks)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:37 pm

Just then Refuse/Resist hits and the fans raise the roof of the arena as Chris Patricks walks out from behind the curtain; he stares down at Max and Jack before kissing the initials on his wrists before pointing to the sky

RJ: Business is just about to pick up, it looks like Patricks has heard enough

MW: Then why doesn’t he listen to Max and just give up now, he just isn’t good enough to win the title

Chris walks down to the ring tagging fans as he goes, he steps up onto the apron and flips over the top rope much to the joy of his fans, Chris walks straight past both opponents and he poses on all four turnbuckles as Max yawns

Crowd: PATRICKS!!!

Chris: I really don’t know which one of you I despise more, Jack you are so far up your own ass that I’m positive you haven’t smelled fresh air in years and you Max....well you’re just you (Max bows and mouths “Thank You”), I really don’t care what you both have accomplished in the past because...well it’s the past, we all can list our achievements, our titles, our past victories but at Chaos all of that counts for Jack shit because the only thing that matters is who walks out with that title

Chris points at Max’s waist

Chris: You are right Max I have failed over and over again to get the Undisputed Title away from you but this is it Max, this is all or nothing, my last chance to do what I said I would the day I took off the mask, the day I rose from the dead and announced that Christopher Patricks was back, I have fell at every hurdle but I got up off the ground and I worked to get another shot and then another and before you open your big mouth Jack, with or without your interference at Survival I still would be standing here with another chance to my name because that’s who I am, that’s what I am all about, I never give up, I never back down, I have stood toe to toe with the best in this business and walked away with Gold around my waist and at Chaos I have to do it all again because Max whether I like it or not you are the top man in this company, you have the talent and the skill or you wouldn’t be wearing that around your waist there is no deigning that and Jack you have done it all and won it all where ever you have been and at Chaos our match will just be that.....Chaos because it’s all or nothing, it’s all on the line, my body will never be the same since the car crash but I am willing to lay it on the line to take both of you out and walk out of Chaos as Undisputed Champ and if you both don’t think I can do it......ask them

Chris points to the crowd who start chanting his name

Crowd: PATRICKS!!!!!!
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:52 pm

(Adamson laughs as the crowd continue to chant Patricks' name)

Max: Ask them? Okay, I mean, why should I consider the opinions of my peers, or the opinions of the experts, or the opinions I have formed in my mind based on the years of competing, when I could listen to the opinions of fifteen thousand morons who have to be told who to cheer and who to boo?!

(Adamson rolls his eyes as the crowd boo and Adamson mocks them)

Max: I'm not going to pretend there's not a chance you two could conspire to take the title away from me... I'm not going to pretend I haven't imagined one of you two pinning the other and shafting me out of my Championship. But I was shafted out of this Championship once before, wasn't I? When Chris Patricks and The Saint joined forces to screw me out of the Undisputed Championship. And do you know what happened? What happened was Max Adamson, at the very first opportunity he earned, won the title back. See, what I'm trying to say is, even if you two screw me out of this title... Even if Patricks pins Jack or Jack pins Patricks... Only Max Adamson is the true World Champion around here. Only Max Adamson is the man who can win it back in a flash. I was born to be Champion, and even if there comes a time when I'm not Champion? It will only be a matter of time before I become Champion again. I am 6WF's natural World Champion, and while this might be all or nothing for you Chris, it's just another routine title defence for me, safe in the knowledge that if I'm treated equally to you, that i'll get a few rematches afterwards as well...

(Adamson winks at Patricks)

Max: That is nothing but an insurance policy. I don't plan on losing this Championship any time soon. Not to Chris Patricks, not to Perfect Jack, not to Cameron Faith. Not to anybody. But speaking of insurance policies, your body has never been the same since the car crash... But I'm sure that fraudulant payout helped you recover...

(Patricks steps towards Adamson menacingly and Adamson drops down from the ring apron to the floor smirking)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:05 pm

Kage & Dylan begin rubbing baby oil into each other when the sound of sniggering fills the room as they turn to see Jeb and Jacob Wolf are stood in the doorway wearing their tallits as capes…

Jacob: Oy, would you look at you two queens…

Jeb: TRUTH!

Jacob: AND JUSTICE!

Jeb: Together we are…

Jeb & Jacob: TRUTH & JUSTICE!!

The brothers begin running around Kage and Dylan, flapping their arms and making aeroplane noises, Jeb and Jacob stop infront of Kage and Dylan…

Jacob: I am Kage ‘Justice’ Armstrong, a punch so fierce it sends a mere mortal cameraman to the infirmary for getting in my way….

Jeb: He did want to walk with his brother though….

Jacob: Dude, you’re ‘sposed to be in character…

Jeb Oh….. AND I am Dylan ‘Truth’ Armstrong, a member of the Elite Protection Unit, I protect the galaxy from the evil Emperor Berg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance…

Jacob shakes his head…

Jacob: That was Toy Story!

Jeb: NO!

Jeb puts his hand out in a stop motion…

Jeb: It was ‘Oy Story’!

Jeb produces a pirate DVD with the title altered…

Jacobs: What’s the difference?

Jeb: More dradels.

Jacob: Oh? That’s good.

Jeb: Anyway, back to it…

Jacob: We stand together in the face of evil for....

Jeb: You guessed it....

Jeb & Jacob: TRUTH & JUSTICE!!

Jeb: Don’t worry world, we will keep you safe.

Jacob: Just like our virginities.

Jeb: We have climbed the highest mountains.

Jacob: Swam the deepest seas.

Jeb: Fought the.....oh sh*t I really think this guy is hurt.

The two brothers turn around to see a man on a stretcher being pushed passed the gym door as a man zips up what appears to be a bodybag…

Jeb: OY VEY!

Jacob: That m’f**ka is dead!

Jeb: Dead? Kage killed a guy!

Jacob: Was there a man with a trident?

Jeb: No, that was Anchorman, this is much, much, much lamer.

Jacob: But I thought Truth and Justice were the right and sensible way to go?

Jeb: They’re like the political party for the criminally retarded.

Jacob: Don’t you mean criminally insane?

Jeb: They’re both retards and one of them just killed a guy, so it works!

Jacob: Ah, would you look at that…..hey, where did they go?

The brothers look round the gym to find Kage and Dylan have left…

Jeb: Was it something we said?

Jacob: Maybe Kage has gone to take out another cameraman, or maybe they ran out of lotion, who knows? Shall we head for lunch?

Jeb: You’re buying.

Jeb looks puzzled but nods as the two men leave the gym and head towards the exit as sirens can be heard outside the arena.

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:29 pm

RJ: We are just days away from Chaos, folks and what an absolute spectacle it promises to be!

MW: Lockdown came to a chaotic end last week and we got confirmation of a huge array of matches, none more so than when Max Adamson defends his 6WF World Undisputed World Heavyweight World Championship of the World…

RJ: Are you really doing that?

MW: ……world.

RJ: Jeez…..anyway, not only that…….OH MY!!

The speakers erupt with the opening sirens of ‘Blind Faith’ as the crowd are torn at the impending arrival of Clarke James…

MW: I can’t believe he’s finally back in a 6WF Arena!

RJ: I genuinely didn’t think he’d have the gall to come back here after what he’s been saying, but I sit here proven wrong!

MW: I can’t wait to see what he has to say…

The camera focuses on the ramp as suddenly the lights begin to flicker again…

RJ: Maybe I was right!

The Titantron begins to flicker as a message appears on screen…

The Following Broadcast was paid for by the #someofus Campaign

The crowd are again split as Clarke James appears on the screen, again sat in front of a monitor, sipping on a paper cup of water he places it down by his chair and smirks; his beard slightly longer and slight bags under his eyes, he looks down into the camera and smiles…

CJ: You didn’t really expect to turn up, did you?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

CJ: I mean, other than a fleeting hello from Mr. Over the Hill himself it’s not like I’ve exactly been welcomed back with open arms by the powers that be? Sure, my video aired last week, but you always get the impression that it’s only because this place needs more filler, you know? Would it really bother those in charge to actually pay attention for once?

Do you think they realise just how fed up people are with Max Adamson as Champion? Dealing with the same shit jokes we’ve had to put up with for the last 5 years? Do you ever sit and wonder whether he’d really be Champion if some of us hadn’t upped and left? Don’t you remember, they gave it back to The Saint the first chance they got and even he couldn’t stand the stench Max had left so he packed his bags and left, and here we are, all those month’s later and Max is still Champion. They brought Chris Patricks back from the dead and even he can’t resuscitate this tired old feud and he’s a walking fucking miracle.

James reaches down for his cup, taking a sip and focusing his eyes back down the camera…

CJ: It says it all, when a guy holding the most valuable briefcase in this company can’t catch a break ‘cause somebody forgot he’d been a Champion for near on 2 years. Do you know why that is? Because some of us got sick and tired of being treated like shit so we walked. Out went the competition.

You look at Logan and people think he’s angry and hate filled ‘cause he’s unhinged, deranged like a monster….he’s not, the guy’s fucking depressed cause once upon a time he was the best thing that ever happened to this company and they dropped the ball like they did with so many of us …. Like the time I came back for Hero and got handed Marshall…

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: I find it kind of insulting that people seem to be underestimating just how some of us really feel. That there couldn’t possibly be more than just me in this position. Some of us want to be heard now. Some of us want to right the wrongs this company made and rebuild from the ground up.

I said last week that I’d found a friend in our common enemy. I found someone who like me who hated this business, hated what it had turned them into and wanted that one final shot at redemption. To start a revolution, to stand up for the some of us who can’t be heard, like the voice of the voiceless without the pepsi tattoo, corny catchphrase and the schizophrenic wife…

James steps up from his chair as the camera zooms out…

CJ: While the rest of the roster felt the need to beat the living hell out of each other at the end of last week’s show, some of us were putting pen to paper on the contracts that are going to ensure that the 6WF landscape changes forever. Some of us are ready. My friend is ready, and without further ado, please, let me introduce…..

James stops, smiling into the camera before looking off screen and nodding…

CJ: You know what? Some of us don’t need an introduction…

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:53 pm

*The crowd roar at Nemesis’s words as he approaches the ropes much to a flustered looking Kenty on the top of the ramp. Nemesis starts smiling widely as the crowd begin a “Asshole” chant directed at an ever growing red with embarrassment, Mr Kenty. Kenty throws down the microphone, and tears his suit jacket off as the crowd will the fight to happen right here right now. Kenty rolls up his sleeves as Nemesis beckons him to join him in the ring too fight. Suddenly, one of Kenty’s henchman whispers something in the tyrant Kenty’s ear, a sadistic smirk then crosses the face of the former champion as the crowd smell a rat. Picking up the microphone, Kenty raises the microphone to his lips once more as the crowd begin to direct torrents of abuse towards him as Nemesis gleefully continues to smile.*

Mr Kenty: You really think I’m that stupid? You really think I would be as selfish as to risk the very security of this company? By fighting you right here and right now, not only would I be in direct violation of the terms and conditions set by our general manager, Jonathan Creed but I would be in direct violation of the sponsors of this very company. The very sponsors that provide for you and your family of freaks. The very same sponsors that I have obligations to? You really don’t see the bigger picture do you, Nemesis? And neither do these people… These people and you are baying for blood. Your own ego’s mixing together like a potential SNP and Labour coalition government… that makes me sick.

Mr Kenty: I’m a world renowned impact player Nemesis… you should know that by now. What I say I do, I do very well. I have one clear objective from now on and that is looking after number one, me. From day one when I began this new era of who you see standing here right now, I knew that I would face men like you, who are a scourge on our very society. The weeding needs to take place for a better and securer tomorrow for all. And that begins with you Nemesis… these people will turn around. These people will wake up to a better Great Britain with people like me running the streets.

Mr Kenty: And to all these people who are booing me right now they are just as fickle as you are, Nemesis.  I find it ironic, that I can’t see any women in the audience tonight. 6WF is a product that needs to be sold to all for future business ideas and proposals. 6WF the product needs to be trusted to people like me who will sell it on a worldwide scale applying to both sexes. On the whole this whole situation is rather amusing to me… I guess freaks like you Nemesis belong in the circus.

*The crowd boo as Nemesis laughs in the ring as Kenty remains dead serious, with a glint in his evil eyes.*

Mr Kenty: Nemesis… let me reiterate to you what I said last week. At Survival I made you look like the pathetic excuse of a giant you are. I brought a very goliath to his knees… I manipulated and I twisted you to such an extent that I look into your eyes right now and I see a beaten man already. I see a broken man… you’re hurting, Nemesis. You’re pride is burnt… I didn’t even need a slingshot to bring down a giant. I brought a weak giant crashing down to earth with one Hostile takeover. That ladies and gentleman… is how you do business.

Mr Kenty: If people were horrified at what I did to you at Survival and What I did to you before your match on Lockdown last week… just wait until chaos. I will make that look like a goddamn cartoon. Your blood flow is going to flow like a river and I’m not going to stop until your permantley out of my life for good. I want the last remaining image these people see of you is being strapped to a stretcher and being carted out to the hole you came from. The world will finally see the ascension of it’s worldwide star and wrestling king ascend back to his throne.

Mr Kenty: These people however should care what I have to say because I’m the wrestling elite. I’m a renowned and respected businessman. You see, Nemesis… I speak sense and rationality. These people need to realise in a brainwashed labour environment right here in Birmingham that their selfish attitude contributed to the economic disaster in 2008. That must never happen again… similarly you must change your attitude about facing me in a one on one environment. Not under your jurisdiction… The match has been set in stone. April 26th 2015… Chaos. Not sooner… trust me, I want to savour kicking your ass around that very ring.

Mr Kenty: These people will be paying to see one man on the night and that will be me. The main attraction, the wrestling entity and the wrestling hero. And hero’s must be celebrated and adored throughout the land. The standard I set myself far outstretches your capabilities, Nemesis. I set myself to a standard so high that even the great Nemesis cannot see and you people couldn’t possibly fathom. At Chaos, Nemesis, you will see what class is and you people out there will see the gulf in that class.

Mr Kenty: You people have no idea about the threshold I’m about to go over… This isn’t just good for me, but good for a whole nation. Good for the whole continent and cross the world. The rich, keep the common down and that will be forever the reality. That man you see in that ring right now is everything I find disgusting about this country. He has taken the easy route like all of you and for that he must be destroyed. At Chaos Nemesis, you will bow at the feet of a wrestling hero and bow at the feet of greatness.

*With that, Kenty orders his henchman to walk off the ramp and to the back quickly as the crowd begin to chant you suck venomously as Nemesis looks on in the ring, his eyes never leaving the coward, Kenty. Kenty sickly grins and salutes Nemesis in the ring before taking his hasty exit as Nemesis jumps out the ring and makes his way up the ramp, the fans in his corner.

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:05 am

Chris looks down at Max

Chris: That’s it Max, do what you always do, make your jokes and run off, don’t worry about me conspiring with the incredible bore over there, it’s not gonna happen, I’m winning the title by myself, for myself, I had over a year of my life stolen by people who I thought cared for me and I know they thought it was right but it wasn’t....me being in this ring, doing what I was born to do is what is right for me and when I walk out of Chaos with the belt around my waist that will be the proof I need to show you all

Crowd: PATRICKS !x100

Chris: 2015 is my year Max and I am going to show the world what 6WF is all about

Crowd: 6WF
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Jack looks at both and nods his in disgust. 

PJ: You two have the audacity to call me boring, Chris, all you talk about are the wrongs that you've been done by, you know what, you've got a victim mentality, you're a victim, you're always whining and complaining about the past, how many times you lost and all that. You're a victim Chris and at Chaos, you're gonna be a victim yet again. 

As for you Max, same old jokes, I wonder will you be making the same jokes after I take your title at Chaos? I doubt it. No wait, maybe, no, you probably will, you know why Max, that's because you're a joke. You're a joke of a champion, you stand there night after night repeating the same old lines about what you've done, tell me Max, what will you do when I win at Chaos and become the champion? You won't be able to run anymore, you won't be able to cower away like you've always done, in fact, like you did just now, Chris took one step forward and your basic instinct was to take a step back. You're a coward Max, I don't like cowards and I'm sure as hell that the fans don't like you either, they want a fighting champion, and that champion is me, not Chris, me. Perfect Jack.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:23 pm

RJ: We are just days away from Chaos, folks and what an absolute spectacle it promises to be!

MW: Lockdown came to a chaotic end last week and we got confirmation of a huge array of matches, none more so than when Max Adamson defends his 6WF World Undisputed World Heavyweight World Championship of the World…

RJ: Are you really doing that?

MW: ……world.

RJ: Jeez…..anyway, not only that…….OH MY!!

The speakers erupt with the opening sirens of ‘Blind Faith’ as the crowd are torn at the impending arrival of Clarke James…

MW: I can’t believe he’s finally back in a 6WF Arena!

RJ: I genuinely didn’t think he’d have the gall to come back here after what he’s been saying, but I sit here proven wrong!

MW: I can’t wait to see what he has to say…

The camera focuses on the ramp as suddenly the lights begin to flicker again…

RJ: Maybe I was right!

The Titantron begins to flicker as a message appears on screen…

The Following Broadcast was paid for by the #someofus Campaign

The crowd are again split as Clarke James appears on the screen, again sat in front of a monitor, sipping on a paper cup of water he places it down by his chair and smirks; his beard slightly longer and slight bags under his eyes, he looks down into the camera and smiles…

CJ: You didn’t really expect to turn up, did you?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

CJ: I mean, other than a fleeting hello from Mr. Over the Hill himself it’s not like I’ve exactly been welcomed back with open arms by the powers that be? Sure, my video aired last week, but you always get the impression that it’s only because this place needs more filler, you know? Would it really bother those in charge to actually pay attention for once?

Do you think they realise just how fed up people are with Max Adamson as Champion? Dealing with the same shit jokes we’ve had to put up with for the last 5 years? Do you ever sit and wonder whether he’d really be Champion if some of us hadn’t upped and left? Don’t you remember, they gave it back to The Saint the first chance they got and even he couldn’t stand the stench Max had left so he packed his bags and left, and here we are, all those month’s later and Max is still Champion. They brought Chris Patricks back from the dead and even he can’t resuscitate this tired old feud and he’s a walking fucking miracle.

James reaches down for his cup, taking a sip and focusing his eyes back down the camera…

CJ: It says it all, when a guy holding the most valuable briefcase in this company can’t catch a break ‘cause somebody forgot he’d been a Champion for near on 2 years. Do you know why that is? Because some of us got sick and tired of being treated like shit so we walked. Out went the competition.

You look at Logan and people think he’s angry and hate filled ‘cause he’s unhinged, deranged like a monster….he’s not, the guy’s fucking depressed cause once upon a time he was the best thing that ever happened to this company and they dropped the ball like they did with so many of us …. Like the time I came back for Hero and got handed Marshall…

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: I find it kind of insulting that people seem to be underestimating just how some of us really feel. That there couldn’t possibly be more than just me in this position. Some of us want to be heard now. Some of us want to right the wrongs this company made and rebuild from the ground up.

I said last week that I’d found a friend in our common enemy. I found someone who like me who hated this business, hated what it had turned them into and wanted that one final shot at redemption. To start a revolution, to stand up for the some of us who can’t be heard, like the voice of the voiceless without the pepsi tattoo, corny catchphrase and the schizophrenic wife…

James steps up from his chair as the camera zooms out…

CJ: While the rest of the roster felt the need to beat the living hell out of each other at the end of last week’s show, some of us were putting pen to paper on the contracts that are going to ensure that the 6WF landscape changes forever. Some of us are ready. My friend is ready, and without further ado, please, let me introduce…..

James stops, smiling into the camera before looking off screen and nodding…

CJ: You know what? Some of us don’t need an introduction…

??: Not when some of us are already so well acquainted….

RJ : Oh Good God! WHAT?

The fans begin to cheer and boo in equal measure plunging the arena into a cacophony of noise as a familiar stalking frame walks into shot holding a steaming cup of green tea.

RJ : WHAT THE HELL?

Cassius Zhi stares into the eyes of Clarke James, an immediate spark of tension giving way to an evident mutual respect before Cassius aggressively grabs the chair and spins round to sit on it backwards. James smiles satisfactorily as Cassius pulls a small table towards him and places his tea down upon it. Zhi momentarily rests his head upon the back rest of the cold steel chair, as if already exasperated, then looks back up piercingly into the camera.

Cassius : Some of us are like part of the furniture around here.

Cassius lightly kicks the table in front of him, spilling a small amount of tea around the cup

Cassius : We know that landscape Clarke speaks of like the back of our hands.

And it’s just all… so…. predictable.
All so…. boring.
Because it never changes.

Champions come and go like the seasons. Each protesting that they are greater than the last. Yet all eventually succumbing to the past. Becoming just a memory. And then… not even that.

Cassius draws a line across the table with some of the spilled tea. Starting off thick and trailing away into nothing. He stares down at it for a moment then shakes his head.

Cassius : This whole roster will suffer that same fate eventually.

Not like Some of Us.

Cassius determinedly stares back into the camera

Cassius : Because Some of Us realise that there is a little more to all of this than the World Championships and the Main Events that this menagerie of monotony and mediocrity strive and claw and bitch and moan and backstab for.

Some of Us believe that this industry is about making an impact!

And believe me 6WF, the world stopped shaking the day giants like us stopped walking!

But sshhh…

Can you feel it…

Cassius pauses a moment then begins to tap the table, making his cup of tea ripple

Cassius : Can you feel it starting all… over…. again?

Cassius grins malevolently

Cassius : No 6WF isn’t about titles or inductions into imaginary clubs of self-important assholes high on hype. It’s about moments!

Because in twenty years time people aren’t going to be talking about Max Adamson’s long awaited bask in the glow of championship gold, or that time The Saint won the big one for the twenty-third time. They will be talking about the time thirty Cassius Zhi’s stepped out onto that stage, or the time Cassius Zhi was cutting promos of the century with a fucking teddy bear, or the time JJ Johnson virtually killed himself… ended his god-forsaken career just to beat Cassius Zhi.

They will be talking about ME!

Cassius is getting visibly agitated now, as he starts rubbing his head and pointing at the camera

Cassius : Because Some of Us were born to make moments. And 6WF know damn well that if they throw Cassius Zhi into a room full of barrels and give him just one match then he’s going to find the damn powder keg! Because Cassius Zhi is the greatest this industry has ever seen. Cassius Zhi is the greatest talker this industry has ever seen. Cassius Zhi is the greatest athlete that this industry has ever seen. And that’s why this company, and the way it chooses to treat some of us, makes me sick!

Cassius glares into the camera with a fiery anger in his eyes

Cassius : Because I have been undermined and discredited and taken for granted by 6WF more and more, year after year, with glorifying gimmicks and illusions of insanity that I AM BETTER THAN!

Cassius points furiously down the camera

Cassius : SOME OF US ARE BETTER THAN THIS CRAP!

And you know what… it’s not just 6WF that makes me sick. I make MYSELF sick because I went along with it. For a damn paycheck I sold out on what I really am. THE BEST! I AM THE BEST! And not because I can make arena lights turn on and off, or because I can inhabit the minds of followers… not because of any of that supernatural shit but the cold hard reality that I can kick anybody in this company’s ass… ANY TIME… ANY PLACE!

Cassius smiles twistedly, his piercing gaze refusing to blink as he holds the camera’s view

Cassius : I am not the monster under your bed that 6WF would have you believe.

I am not a nightmare.

I am the dream!

Cassius takes his tea and takes a slow sip as he allows the words to sink in

Cassius :  I am the one that every child who dreams of becoming a 6WF superstar sees across the ring opposite them when they go to sleep at night. The one that Not so Baby Austin, and the devil spawn of Brandi and JJ Johnson see when they imagine emulating their precious daddies. I’m even the one who fully grown, adult 6WF superstars who aren’t fit to lace my boots let alone step in the ring with me DREAM OF FACING!

Cassius throws the table to one side and stands up aggressively

Cassius : THE DREAM OF FACING ME ONE ON ONE IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS THIS COMPANY ALIVE AND I DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH THE RESPECT AND THE GRATITUDE THAT THAT MERITS!

Cassius kneels down and gets up close and personal with the camera

Cassius : Some of us are so much more than this.

Some of us DESERVE so much more than this.

And now some of us are about to take it!

Cassius’ twisted grin returns as he turns to face Clarke James. The two men nod at each other with a determined look in their eyes as the camera fades to black.

RJ : What the hell is going on? Clarke James and Cassius Zhi? What?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:07 pm

(Before Cameron Faith can leave the ring, 'Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and Crime Lord steps out onto the stage.)

CL- Where do you think you're going? You think you can stand there and call me a fading legend, say I can't beat you and spout out your usual rubbish without there being consequences. 

(Crime Lord continues to walk down the ramp.)

CL- You want to call ME a has-been? YOU...you're a never-will-be Faith. You don't have the balls to use that briefcase the way I did. You don't have the guts to take a risk to become the best. You've found your level, the forgotten man, the middle of the card fighter. You'll never be the main event, you'll never be the attraction. You'll always be little old Nay Bother. Don't worry about it, I'll be the guy to open the card, I'll warm the crowd up for you. That's what you're like and that's what you'll always be. You don't have the strength to grab life by the throat and beat it into submission. To get ahead in this business you have to be ruthless and you're simply not. You're pathetic. You take more pride and losing valiantly than you do in winning.

The only reason you've held that title so long is because nobody important could be bothered to take it from you. Unfortunately for you...things change! I am here to take that title from you, I am here to beat you into a pulp. I am here to complete the Grand Slam. I will take both the titles from you. And then I'll throw you to Logan Kincade and allow that disturbed son of a bitch to take apart what's left. 

(Crime Lord starts getting into the ring and squares up with Cameron Faith, RJ quickly slips out of the ring.)

CL- You're about to enter your worst nightmare Faith. Are you Ready?

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:28 pm

As the two men stare each other down...

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAM, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

The two men in the ring glare towards the top of the ramp as Logan walks out and stops at the top of the ramp.

He stands and stares at the two superstars for what feels like minutes

MW: Welcome back to the desk RJ

RJ: Thanks Mike what is Logan doing just standing there?

The crowd begin to boo and chant as Logan just stands and stares at Crime Lord and Cameron Faith. 

MW: He is just scoping out his prey. He isn't speaking but he is saying all he needs to say.....

RJ: What... the hell, are you talking about? Logan is one of the most outspoken men I have ever met, this isn't like him, perhaps he is nervous of facing both of them at once.

MW: PLEASE! Logan fears nothing, he is the man without fear (....)

Logan gestures to the men to carry on as he begins to pace back and forth on the stage....

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down