6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 14th May 2015

+4
Tom Ree
Nay
Dicey
Crimey
8 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 14th May 2015  Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 14th May 2015

Post by Crimey Sat May 09, 2015 12:39 am

Match 1
Time Attack Match Qualifier
Tobias Gold vs James McManus

Match 2
Time Attack Qualifier
Cassius Zhi vs Mike Hill

Match 3
Time Attack Qualifier
The Fanatic vs Crime Lord

Match 4
Time Attack Qualifier
Nemesis vs Tom Ree

Match 5
Time Attack Qualifier
Cameron Faith vs Edward 'Mitchell' Kent

Main Event
Max Adamson/Logan Kincade vs Chris Patricks/Perfect Jack

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 14th May 2015  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 14th May 2015

Post by Dicey Tue May 12, 2015 3:43 pm

Refuse/Resist blasts over the arena and the masses cheer as one as Chris Patricks walks out on stage with his Undisputed title around his waist, he points to the belt and then to the sky before making his way down to the ring

RJ: Here comes the new champ and what a reception

MW: He is a false champion RJ, he never pinned Max and he doesn’t deserve that title

Chris climbs into the ring and poses with the belt on each turnbuckle

Crowd: PATRICKS

Chris: That never gets old

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

MW: Cheap pops

Chris: Last week you saw Max for what he truly is......a coward, a coward that would rather attack someone from behind than face them face to face, this is the man that has been the head of and the face of this company for nearly a year, he was all of your representative to the world but not anymore (Crowd pop), Max’s reign is over, 2015 is the year of the Enigma, the year that this company is dragged off its belly and can stand tall with its head up high and I promise you all now that I am going to make that happen, gone are the days of hiding your love for 6WF because you are embarrassed of what it has become, now you can shout it from the rooftops because I will be the Champion you have all deserved and wanted, someone you can all look up to, someone that lives for you all and for the company, someone that you can bring your kids and grandkids to watch without the fear of being abused or hearing the same tired jokes like from previous champions

Crowd/RJ: PATRICKS!!

MW: What are you doing?

RJ: Come on Mike he knows how to get the blood pumping

Chris: This week I will show you all how a Champion should be.....a fighting Champion, I have to step inside the ring with three guys that would love for me to disappear, to lose, to have never returned, three guys that want what I have....the 6WF Undisputed Championship, one of them despises me, another is jealous of me and the third holds the means to take it all away in the briefcase he holds but I am not out here to moan and cry foul play like Max Adamson, I fought tooth and nail to win this title, just like when I won it for the first time I took on the top man in the business and won but unlike the first time this time I am ready to take on the responsibility that come with being Champ, I relish the competition not just for me but for all of you, the fans, you want to come here to see the Champion take on all comers, to take on the best this company has to offer and on Lockdown it all begins and with of the three biggest names in the business, this is not my time this is OUR time and OUR TIME IS NOW!!!

Crowd: OUR TIME!!!

Chris holds up the title as the fans keep chanting  
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed May 13, 2015 1:53 pm

*The crowd explode as “I Fought the Law” blasts out around the arena and Cameron Faith steps out in baggy grey joggers, T-shirt, trainers, a Cap with FAITH blazoned across the front and the Fight for the Right briefcase. Faith steps forward to the top of the ramp where he raises the briefcase above his head to reveal a picture of Chris Patrick’s inside a set of crosshairs has been stuck to the front.

RJ: That’s quite a statement by Faith!

MW: Yeah, well I have a booty call planned with Mila Kunis tonight.

RJ: WHAT!!!!

MW: Sorry thought we were making pointless statements, there’s more chance of that happening than Faith becoming world champion.

RJ: I’ve heard your chat Michael; I’m surprised your own mother gave you her real number.

MW: That’s low RJ, even for you.

*Faith starts walking towards the ring slapping hands with the fans as he passes, he is handed a microphone as he walks up the steps before climbing into the ring and waiting for the crowd to quieten,*.

CF: Lets get right down to it, I did a lot of soul searching last week and the truth is i have achieved everything there possibly is to achieve with the Freeweight and European titles. Hell they have even had to retire one belt because Logan Kincade just can’t measure up to what I achieved.

Simply put, it’s time Cameron Faith became World Champion!!!!!

Crowd: FAITH FAITH FAITH

CF: This briefcase gives me that opportunity, this briefcase means that while Cameron Faith is about to go big, he damn sure won’t be going home. Patrick’s, I gave you a break last week. Out of respect for you, I let you celebrate your victory but now, now you better watch yourself because if I don’t know when I am going to strike, what hope in hell do you have.

*The crowd start up with a mixture of Patrick’s and Faith chants as the fans are split*

CF: However that doesn’t mean that I wont be taking [url=calendar:T5:tonight]tonight[/url]’s match seriously, that European championship may not be the priority but it did look damn good over my shoulder and I aint gonna turn down a chance to win it back.

So Ed, sorry Edd, or is it Eddy? Who cares really!

The only thing that really matters is that I’m gonna show you that it don’t matter who has the fanciest clothes, the biggest bank balance or who has the biggest friends.

The only thing that matters is who has the heart to do what needs to be done, and that my friend is where Cameron Faith excels. So [url=calendar:T5:tonight]tonight[/url] Kenty, you bring everything you got because I will be using you to send a message that Cameron Faith is World Champion material.

Patrick’s, Adamson you better stand up and take note, the underdog is coming!!!!!

Crowd: BEILEVE THAT!!!!!!!

*Cameron looks amused at the crowd before climbing a turnbuckle, holding the briefcase high and pointing to picture on the front of it as the crowd chant Faiths name*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Ree Wed May 13, 2015 2:16 pm

We cut to backstage where Tom Ree is stood with a happy looking Jack Reynolds.

JR "After last weeks fiasco the board has mandated that Tom Ree, the teacher, make himself available to be interviewed by me. So here tonight, opposite me, is Tom Ree. Now Tom, you got a huge win over Nemesis last week and face him again this week, is there anything you will bring forward from last week that helped you get the win."

TR "Of course. As you have known about this interview for numerous days, could you not have prepared for it with better questions. I am the teacher, the biggest intellect in the company, of course I have taken things forward from last week. Am I likely to announce them to the viewers. Of course not Jack! Next question."

JR: "This is a match to qualify for the Freeweight title, can you win the title?"

TR: "Of course I can win the title Jack. I am the future of this company. It is all part of my journey to the top. Titles and victories are all part of it. Besides my challengers for the hardcore title has been nothing short of laughable, maybe a Second title would bring out some real challengers."

JR: "Well best of luck for this week Tom and thank you for your time."

Tom grunts and walks off

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed May 13, 2015 7:57 pm

*The crowd’s cheers for Faith end hugely abruptly as “Land of Hope and Glory” reverberates over the LG arena as the crowd begin to turn toxic. Standing on the turnbuckle, Faith looks towards the ramp with a look of defiance and strength as a smarmy and arrogant looking Edward “Mitchell” Kent saunters onto the top of the ramp, hastily followed by assistant, Orson Calloway. Calloway is smartly dressed in a three piece navy suit with a yellow tie and black shoes. Mitchell on the other hand is wearing a pair of black wrestling boots, black wrestling trunks and a black nike slim running jacket. On the back of the jacket is a large red “K” as the camera follows behind Mitchell and Calloway as they make their way into a cauldron of boo’s and taunts.  The camera changes around as Mitchell and Calloway reach the bottom of the ramp, the pair of them with the same sickly smile draped across their faces as Faith continues to stare daggers at the pair. Mitchell and Calloway then make their way into the ring, up the steel steps and through the ring ropes as the crowd continue to drown the pair in boo’s and abuse, as EMK mockingly salutes his self-perceived adoring public. Calloway snatches a microphone from Mike Bird’s hand and passes it to EMK who takes it willingly, with a sick evil grin across his face as he laughs triumphantly. Faith continues to eyeball the tyrant, EMK who raises the microphone to his lips as the cacophony of boo’s continue to echo around the LG arena, shaking it to its core.*

EMK: Today is a fresh new start for this once great nation of ours… This very moment in time, last week an election took place which would decide the course that this country would go on for the next five years… and the result? It’s what I predicted. A Great Britain run by the elite for the people of the rich and elite. A country whereby anyone can prosper providing they put the work in. That means each and every single one of you in attendance tonight if you drop that attitude and poor work ethic and your dole money you may make something of your lives. A small chance, but a chance nevertheless. And you people must grasp it… and grasp the opportunity to soak in, the presence of greatness.

EMK: The next five years, this country has the chance to make itself great again. People like me, are the ones who will be controlling the streets. People like me will make the decisions that common people like each and every one of you are too weak to do. People like me are tougher, smarter and most of all successful in this world. All of you in this arena here tonight are the main reason we find our country trapped in the mire. Trapped in self-delusion and laziness. With hard work, commitment and drive you people actually may contribute to a better society and a better Great Britain. But, I doubt that… I doubt that very much. Instead, people such as myself and my new chief assistant Orson Calloway will be taking on the majority of the work.
*The fans boo loudly as the camera picks up Calloway waving out to the crowd, before arrogantly smirking to himself as EMK raises the microphone back to his lips.*

EMK: Before I carry on, I would like to personally introduce you all to Orson Calloway. Mr Calloway you see, as I mentioned before is my chief assistant. He’s going to take care of my interests primarily outside of the world of professional wrestling including handling my stocks in the London Stock exchange, accepting or declining offers from the media and liaising with my friends across the world in high places you normal people couldn’t fathom. Mr Calloway however will still contribute and help run day to day activities here in 6WF that will include security and arranging transport and accommodation here in the cesspool of the United Kingdom.

EMK: Mr Calloway also assures me that he will look out for his number one asset, Edward “Mitchell” Kent. I am the single biggest commodity in this wrestling organisation and Mr Calloway assures me that anyone who doubts that or suggests anything different will be dealt with. And dealt with such force that they dare speak up to Edward “Mitchell” Kent. You people may have called me Mr Kenty... but that name is dead. That time is dead. That microphone that descended from these very rafters is confined to the obituaries. That time is over… Mr Calloway has already recommend that any trace of my previous infatuation with you people is destroyed. The single biggest thing in this world is power… I do not need the approval of those who live in the basement of their mothers houses. This is cold reality of the world… the powerful. The rich… and the elite always conquer. There is no middle ground. No Fairy tales… which leads me onto you. Cameron Faith…

*The crowd pop wildly as Faith remains, fixed and defiant as he stares back at a evil and ruthless EMK. Smirking evily, EMK raises the microphone back to his lips.*

EMK: You people may have already heard from this man in the ring tonight… but I would personally like to introduce this man… you see, Cameron Faith is in my ring. My kingdom and my world… so in this ring, with me. Cameron Faith is a guest. See, I’m surprised you have the temerity to walk out to this ring, Faith with that briefcase. I guess it shows you have a little more guts than brains. Faith, you might believe your world championship material… well, I believe that’s stupid.

EMK: You might believe you’re in the category of championship material… but you’re simply not. These people might tell you different, these people might continue to support you week in and week out… but deep down they know. They know you haven’t got it in you Faith… and I think you know that too. That briefcase might be a neat little insurance policy, but as far as I’m concerned that briefcase is being held by an undeserving body. A underserving body who believes his time is now… but get this, Faith. Edward Mitchell Kent is not here to make fairytales happen. No, I’m here for business.

*Anger builds in the eyes of EMK as Faith smiles widely and chuckles as Calloway tries to calm down his boss, EMK. Forcefully, EMK raises the microphone back to his lips to speak once again.*

EMK:  You think this is funny? You think you bother me? Well your damn right it does. It bothers me that I have to come to this ring, A great British hero, A great British patriot and a wrestling Hero and these people see you as a champion and not me. I was one of the most dominant 6WF champions in living memory. Faith, if you somehow managed to become champion with your insurance policy, then you would be half the champion that I was you little punk. You think that briefcase gives you power? Wrong. It doesn’t, it offers you one shot at immortality. One shot… and Cameron Faith will miss out on immortality.

EMK: I’m sure the underdogs love the story of David and Goliath… but tonight, Cameron. David doesn’t have a slingshot… and David doesn’t have god on his side. Tonight Faith, I’m going to show you why once again that the powerful and elite in this world conquer all… I’m going to take you apart piece by painful piece and remind these people of a true British success story. Not some blue collared, underdog pipedream. I will then go on to compete for the European championship…a championship which has long been stuck in wrongful hands… that is until now. A championship which if, held by EMK would catapult it to areas that you all couldn’t imagine.

EMK: Faith, your little Cinderella story is going to come down crashing down before your very eyes. Tonight will be a stark reminder that time waits for no man. That big clock is going to strike midnight sooner rather than later… tick tock, tick tock, tick tock… tick, tock. And believe this Faith, like Time I’m going to be unrelenting and unforgiving… You see Faith, you’re in the way of the bigger picture and the bigger plan. And I simply can’t have that… Tonight, Cameron Faith your time is running out. I’m just speeding up the process.

EMK: And hell, who knows. That insurance policy might guarantee you the luckiest night of your life before the end. You might steal the world championship, but I guarantee it won’t be in your possession for very long. I look at you now as a man who can’t hack the pressure. Just sharing this ring with my right now, I can tell you’re intimidated. You’re intimidated because you’re a guest in the house that I have built. And you’re intimidated because you know, Edward Mitchell Kent is better than Cameron Faith.

EMK: As far as I’m concerned, you’re swimming with the sharks Cameron. And you’re standing in the ring with the biggest shark right now. What would your fans think, Cameron if you slip up… they know that the strongest survive in this world. You can hide behind that briefcase and fool these fans, but you don’t fool me. You don’t fool me and tonight Cameron, I’m going to put the exclamation point on one of the best weeks of my life and destroy Cameron Faith. You will be a mere footnote on my ascension back to my throne. My rightful place and that starts with the European championship. These people need a Great British hero and patriot… not another disappointing underdog story.

*The fans boo hugely as a chorus of “You Suck” Fill the LG as EMK winks and evily smiles at a furious looking Cameron faith. Mockingly, EMK reaches out his hand to shake Faith’s but Faith remains glued to the spot, his eyes never leaving the bully EMK. Snarling, EMK barks an order at Orson Calloway as Calloway makes his way out of the ring, EMK quickly follows, his evil and tyrannical gaze never leaving Faith as the pair continue to eyeball each other.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty2k14 Wed May 13, 2015 10:37 pm

(Jack Reynolds approaches Nemesis as he enters the 6wf building)

JR: Nemesis can I get a quick word?

Nemesis: Make it quick....

JR: Ok... Well with all due respect you have been on a bit of a losing streak as of late, not to mention your defeat last week to your opponent this week Tom Ree, how do you plan on turning things around?

Nemesis: You know since I came back to this business, alot of people have been saying Nemesis is past it, Nemesis is a shadow of his former self, Nemesis should have stayed in retirement. Judging on the past few weeks, maybe they were right... But if theres one thing Nemesis is, its a fighter, and I plan to keep on fighting until I havent got a breath left in my body. I threw everything I had at Tom Ree last week and to his credit he got the better of me, but Tom Ree let me assure you I am coming back with everything I have again and more, one thing you can be guaranteed is nobody is going to get an easy match against Nemesis and tonight on Lockdown will be no different.... Bring your A game Tom Ree because I sure as hell am bringing mine!!!

(Nemesis walks off with his chest pushed out)

Marty2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Thu May 14, 2015 1:01 am

I am Perfection hits the arena speakers as the camera pans around the arena to a mixed reaction from the crowd. The music continues playing as the camera finally focuses on Perfect Jack who is standing just outside an executive box. 

PJ: Sorry to interrupt gentlemen, but 6WF's most perfect athlete has a few things he would like to get off his chest. 

Jack takes a few steps down the stairs but stops to address a fan next to him.

PJ: Get your damn filthy greasy hands off me, do you know how much this suit cost? More than what you earn in a month. Security, do your job please for heavens sake. 

The crowd boo and shout expletives at Perfect Jack which are picked up on the microphone. 

PJ: The language of the imperfect, so disgusting. But anyway, onto more important matters, I wouldn't want to waste any more of my time with these mouth-breathers. Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. Chris, I hope you enjoyed your little championship celebration last week, because it will be a long time before you see another. Because when, and I will get another match for the title, I'm going to defeat you perfectly and become the champion that this company so richly needs. I'm the perfect face of this company, and it's only a matter of time before I take my rightful place as 6WF's Undisputed champion. 

PJ: As for you Cameron Faith, you better use that briefcase as soon as you can, because if the opportunity arises, and it will, I will beat Chris Patricks for that title, and there's not a chance in hell you're gonna take it off me.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu May 14, 2015 5:09 pm

THE lights in the arena begin to flicker as the Titantron bursts into life…

MW: Adamson is in the ring! He’s taken out Patricks!

RJ: He’s made it clear he wants to regain his world championship! Chris Patricks’ celebration ruined!

Max Adamson stands in the ring tall, he starts trash-talking Chris Patricks before picking up the world championship and raising it in the air.

RJ: That’s all we’ve got time for this week guys, come back next week when you’ll get all the fallout from tonight’s show and so much more!

Before 6WF Lockdown goes off the air we cut backstage and Cameron Faith is stood watching Lockdown on the screen with Adamson with the world championship. He looks down at his briefcase and back at the screen before the show ends.

The Following Broadcast was Paid for by the #someofus Campaign.

The screen flickers as Clarke James is sat facing the camera, Cassius Zhi stood behind him, arms folded, staring into the camera. James leans forward, taking a sip of water from a paper cup before resting back in his chair….

CJ: Another happy ending on 6WF’s flagship show, wouldn’t you say? The crowd in raptures as everyone’s favourite Bostonian gets to lift the title he so nearly lost his life for….a true hero’s return. I spose the more absent minded of you seem to forget when Chris Patrick’s was walking round, spitting in the face of JJ Johnson for being a 6WF Legend and tried his utmost to end his career….

James smiles to himself…

CJ: Some of us didn’t forget, Chris. Some of us still remember breaking past security and hitting the ring at Destiny to make sure that YOU didn’t cost JJ his career. And before the hypocrites and the naysayers start; I’m well aware of my former allegiances to my former friend JJ Johnson….. I’m astutely aware that the man stood behind me left me with the scar and the subsequent path upon which we crossed…Some of us are big enough to put our differences aside for the greater good.

Cassius and I….we share this bond. It’s not a bond brought together by some deep perverse sense of destruction. It’s because we share this view of how crooked, twisted and manipulated this business has become. Some of you can’t see it. Some of you are so stubborn, so blind to the facts that you’ve crumbled under the weight of false idolism.

You’ve become sheep.

You’ve bought into this notion that nothing has a past. Everything is born in the here and the now and that the future is whatever they tell you it’s going to be.

I’m here to tell you that some of us are going to shape that future.

Some of us are going to eviscerate this belief that you can just sweep everything under the carpet. That the boo’s can just turn to cheers without any repercussions.

We’re going to take every single person who’s somehow managed to wash their past away. The Patricks’, the Adamsons’, the Kenty’s and the Faith’s…..and we’re going to expose them for the frauds they are…..starting with you…..Mike…..Hill.

James leans forwards, taking a sip of his water as Cassius smirks…

CJ: Mike Hill…..the man with no apparent past. Mike Hill, former ringleader of the tormentors, the head honcho of The Association. The man who took his ball and jumped ship to 6CW, the man who sold his soul and his company down the river to join Re-Genesis and snatch a World Title. The Mike Hill who stands in that ring and soaks in your adulation. Your blinkered, one dimensional love.

Some of us don’t see it. Some of us don’t believe it, and some of us are going to put an end to it.

Welcome to the Summer of Us....

James gets up from his seat and walks out of shot as Cassius stares into the camera…

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down