6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 16th April

+4
kentyf1
Perfect Jack
Beer
Mat
8 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 16th April  Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 16th April

Post by Mat Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:31 pm

Match 1
Jacob Wolf vs Dylan Armstrong

Match 2
Nemesis vs The Fanatic

Match 3
Mr Kenty vs James McManus

Match 4
Max Adamson & Tom Ree vs Chris Patricks & Perfect Jack

Main Event
Survival Rematch
6WF Freeweight and 6WF European Titles
Cameron Faith(C) vs Crime Lord

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 16th April  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 16th April

Post by Beer Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:36 am

The fans are settling in their seats and getting ready for the show when “Hava Nagila” hits and two men walk out on stage wearing what looks to be traditional Jewish attire and a big gold Star of David around their necks, the fans don’t really know how to react to them…

RJ: These guys came out on Lockdown and laid waste to Truth and Justice and the Parasite Killers so I guess we will get some answers of who they are?

MW: I might be getting old but weren’t there three of them?

RJ: Maybe the other one had too many WKD’s!

The two men climb into the ring with mics in their hands, they stop in the middle of the ring and both men bow their heads before pulling off their long black coats revealing both of them wearing identical tracksuits and they flinging their hats into the crowd

???: Mozeltov mother f*ckers now play our music!

“Pretty Fly for a Rabbi” hits and the two men start skipping around the ring clapping their hands trying to whip up the crowd, one of them starts body popping while the other attempts some break dance moves badly…

RJ: What am I watching?

MW: I don’t know but I like it!!

The crowd are more confused as ever when the music stops and the men stop in the ring and do a hip hop type pose…

???: Let us introduce ourselves yo, I’m Jeb Wolf”

???: And I’m Jacob Wolf and we are...

Jeb/Jacob: The Boro Park Boyz!

Jeb and Jacob do a special handshake that takes a while to finish…

Jeb: I’m sorry about all the theatrics but we are proud of our Jewish heritage but we are newschool Jew not those stiff, wall kissing types.

Jacob: Word!

Jeb:  We like to party.....we like to drink....and we even eat Bacon on the Sabbath, we are the new face of the Jewish community and in a very short time 6WF.

Crowd: BOOOOO!!!!

Jacob: Don’t hate us because you aint us!

Jeb: Don’t worry bother what more can you expect from gentile scum like these, I mean look at them, I have seen cleaner Palestinians running away from tanks than these people but in the end it don’t matter what they all think because this company will be our personal playground and we will start by taking the Tag Titles from Truth and Justice!

Jacob: Shalom City B*tches!

Jeb: Terrible name by the way guys, you sound like Team America rejects…

*Jeb and Jacob high five..

Jacob: My esteemed and learned brother is right, I mean Truth and Justice? Kage and Dylan? Sounds like you’ve found some shitty bible and decided to role play! Oy….can you imagine the type of schmoe’s we’re going to be dealing with, Jeb? A couple of cockamamie schmendriks!

Jeb nods his head in agreement…

Jacob: So here we are, 6WF. The newest, and greatest tag team to hit you since Simon & Garfunkel! More licks in their tongues than Gene Simmons could ever handle. We’re going to dominate this tag team division with the kind of raw, aggressive passion that you’d see in a Drake & Rihanna sex tape!

Jeb: More suave and sophistication then when Lenny Kravitz wore a kippah to the Grammy’s!

*Jeb & Jacob giggle and Hi-5 again…

Jacob: Thursday night, Dylan, I’ll be bringing a whole load of chutzpah your way! And I promise you, you can bank on that!

Jeb and Jacob hug and raise each other’s arms in the air before dancing on the spot, chanting ‘Hava Nagila’…

Jeb: Come on everybody!!

Jacob: HAVA NAGILAH! HAVE NAGILAH!

RJ: These two idiots are insane! Can they even wrestle?

MW: I have literally no idea but I can’t wait to find out!

Jeb and Jacob run to the turnbuckles and raise their Star of David pendants in the air as the crowd look on in bewilderment…

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:27 pm

I am Perfection bursts out of the arena speakers as Perfect Jack steps out onto the stage in a trademark navy suit. He makes his way down to the ring as he taps the hands of the crowd. 

RJ: Perfect Jack looks like he is brimming with confidence after that win over a very talented Logan Kincade. 

MW: That is right RJ, it was a great match to start off last weeks Lockdown. But now Jack is involved in a massive tag team match, teaming with the man he screwed over on the March 12th edition of Lockdown. 

RJ: That has to be playing in the back of the mind of Chris Patricks, can he and Perfect Jack co-exist for one night only as they team up against the man Perfect Jack also screwed over, the champion Max Adamson and his partner for the night, Tom Ree. 

MW: I'll tell you what RJ, I can't wait to see what happens at Lockdown, but in the mean time, we are about to hear what Perfect Jack has to say. 

The chanting of Jack's name quietens down a bit as Jack begins to speak. 

PJ: Last week at Lockdown I managed to defeat the dangerous Logan Kincade, which is an achievement in itself, but now I face an ever bigger challenge, to co-exist with Chris Patricks as we team up against Max Adamson and Tom Ree. It's a tough one because I know Chris doesn't trust me, well how could you trust someone who was initially your enemy, but sided with you and helped you defeat the man who was preventing you from challenging for the world title. I'll tell you what Chris, you wouldn't be near the title if it wasn't for me, I could of easily took you out at Survival and prevented you from ever challenging for the title while Max remains as champion. But I didn't, I didn't Chris because I am someone who thrives on competition, I welcome any challenge that is placed in front of me, not to mention that Max isn't worthy to represent 6WF as it's champion, as its face of the company and that's why I plan to defeat him and become the new champion, if I have to go through you Chris, that won't bother me, not one bit. You've seen and experienced first hand at what lengths I'm willing to go to, to become champion. Winning is in my blood Chris, at Lockdown we're going to beat Adamson and Tom Ree and then, I'm going to beat you and Adamson when the chance presents itself.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:53 am

*The LG arena is packed to the rafters as the show returns from a lengthy commercial break. The camera pans around the arena, scouting out fans looking excited and waving their signs and banners wildly as anticipation builds. Suddenly, the atmosphere turns a little uneasy as a flock of approximately ten serious looking security guards, dressed in uniform walk down the ramp making no attempt to acknowledge the fans. The guards surround the ring from the outside and stand with no emotion, their hands clasped behind their backs. Michael Wire and RJ can then be heard over the crowd’s slight booing and confusion.*

MW: What is this all about then? Ten security guards?

RJ: Ten hired goons more like… I don’t like this at all Michael. Especially as they don’t appear to be either 6WF security or LG arena 
security staff.

*Turn up the trouble blazes from the soundsystem as the atmosphere then turns toxic. The fans begin to unleash a very loud chorus of booing accompanied with audible taunts as Mr Kenty swaggers onto the top of the ramp. He is wearing a grey three piece suit, with a pink tie. On his lapel is a gold K badge while on his wrist is a metallic rolex. The camera focuses in on Kenty, His hair is jelled in a fashionable quiff as an evil smirk crosses the bully’s face as the fans begin to boo ferociously. The smirk never leaves his face as Kenty marches to the ring, his eyes never leaving the ring and guards waiting. The fans by the ramp continue to chant abuse and taunt Kenty who completely ignores them as he makes his way to the ring by trudging up the steel steps and through the ropes.  Circling the ring, Kenty picks up a microphone from the corner and then stands in the middle of the ring, soaking up the torrent of abuse and boo’s from the crowd in the LG. Cricking his neck from side to side, Kenty remains looking deadly serious as he raises the microphone to his lips to speak as Kenty’s goons continue to stand emotionless at ringside.*

Mr Kenty: Over several months ago, a comeback was launched. This comeback was launched with the sole purpose to cleanse 6WF of a virus. The project was known as 1808. And this project was launched by a man known to the fans across the world as Nemesis. Before I continue, to fulfil my obligation of speaking to you people in the cesspool of the United Kingdom and more importantly for my own protection… these aren’t 6WF security guards. These are my own security guards.

Mr Kenty: Now that the introductions are out the way, I will continue. August 2014 will be synonymous with the very history of this company as the man you people, categorize into one of your idols… Nemesis made his grand return. His return based on cleansing 6WF. His return was also based on nothing more than the foundation of pleasing each and every one of you. And, last and certainly not least, Nemesis returned to fulfil his own selfish ego.

Mr Kenty: The name, Nemesis. The world renowned monster of 6WF… had become a wrestling afterthought. The days, weeks, months and even years… had worn this once truly mighty behemoth into the biggest afterthought. If it wasn’t for the generosity and the compassion of this company, the legacy of Nemesis would be forgotten. Thrown into the obituaries and left to decompose over time, never to be spoken of again. This company reached out to this forgotten giant and by doing so, massaged his egotistical tendencies and the rest is history. If it wasn’t for the wrestling King you see standing right here, Nemesis new career would have been over before it even begun.

*The crowd boo at the wicked and cruel words of Kenty as he stands triumphantly in the ring. The same monosyllabic tone mixed with the serious and evil demeanour. However, Anger is building within the eyes of Kenty as he furrows his brow and raises the microphone back to his lips.*

Mr Kenty: I want all of your attention… look at me! Look at me! When he comes through that curtain tonight… I want you to look at your giant. The 6WF’s giant, loved up and down the land. I want you to look at his eyes… the mental anguish I have put him through. It’s dented him. You see that pain in his eyes every time he makes a step, that’s because of me. I want you to look at the spineless… gutless and pathetic excuse for a human being walk down that ramp trying to salvage his legacy. You people crave a successful idol… You crave a giant walking amongst men to save the day. But, that giant is walking on thin ice.

Mr Kenty: The only reason, Nemesis has a career now instead of being the main attraction at some freak show, is because of me. The Nemesis that returned is a shadow of his former self. I have made a giant look like a puppy and through it all, I guarantee that Nemesis will never… Never, screw me over again. Look around you… look to a fan next to you. Look them in the eyes, and let them know they are part of history. The new era of the man you see standing right here infront of you, is about to begin in this great nation. But one thing needs to change… and it’s all of you and your attitudes.

Mr Kenty: Brits are what is wrong with Britain. You people want me to fail and fall to my knees because of your spite and jealously. You people want me to fail because I was the one in secondary school that pushed you over on the football courts, I was the one that stole your girlfriends, I was the captain of the rugby team and I was the one who got everything and still today that has not changed. And it will never change.

Mr Kenty: I’m more successful than you people, I’m richer than you people, I’m more attractive than you people and what makes you all mad is that I have a backbone. The whole 6WF world is against me, and what makes you classless, mindless sheep even madder is that I will not beg or ask for anything. You can knock me down, push me down and like last week, you can assault me in this ring but what makes you people spite me is that I will keep getting up time and time again. Despite all that, I will come back stronger and more successful.

Mr Kenty: That is what I have done my whole life and that is why you people despise me. I was raised by a man with a backbone, so I therefore have a backbone. I always wondered why you people have come to hate me and now it hits me as clear as daylight. I represent everything you are not. I’m strong, tough and smart. Three traits which I could add to which everyone in this single arena in Birmingham is not. That is what is wrong with this crumbling nation… people like each and every one of you. People like me keep this country going… The sacrifices the coalition has made for you people is extraordinary. If I was in power, you people would be working your asses off right now, not hiding behind your job seekers allowance.

Mr Kenty: The British tabloids, Sky, BBC News…. They are all interested in one person and that is me. I’m of the rarest entities… I’m of the rarest breed. And that alienates you all. It alienated Nemesis… Nemesis was afraid of what I could become and did everything in his power to hold me back. But no more… as far as I’m concerned, it’s gone past personal… Nemesis’s blood will flow like a river… if you think what I did at Survival bad that is going to look like a cartoon. I guarantee I will make Nemesis pay.

Mr Kenty: As far as tonight goes… you people don’t deserve it but you will truly see a wrestling masterclass. James McManus… a man that represents people like you, the ordinary Joe of Great Britain. Grandson of the legendary Mick McManus, a former British cruiserweight champion… that reeks of mediocrity in my books. The name McManus… it makes me think of wrestling icon’s around the world. The name should be in the echelons of the greats of wrestling entertainment. But in 2015… it simply isn’t. It’s washed up… broken down and battered.

Mr Kenty: James McManus, represents almost the final stand of you common people and criminals. Yes, I’m talking about those that snuck in under the nose of the LG security staff. And Yes, I’m talking about those who have the best intentions yet find themselves on the wrong side of the law. James McManus will feel the wrath of a wrestling King tonight… I suggest the McManus family watch tonight as I dismantle and destroy the last remaining great McMans.

*With that, Kenty tosses the microphone to the floor as the crowd go wild in a torrent of boos and abusive taunts. Kenty remains looking supremely focused, however with a sly smirk now etched across his face as he exits the ring and marches up the ramp with security in toe as the scene slowly fades away.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Just as Jack is finished talking Refuse/Resist hits and the crowd raise the roof off the arena as Chris Patricks walks out and heads straight down to the ring

RJ: I guess the No1 contender has heard enough

MW: This partnership could be over before its even started

Chris climbs into the ring and walks past Jack and poses on the turnbuckles as the crowd chant his name, he then walks over to Jack and stands face to face with him, the two men start trash talking each other and Chris takes the mic from Jacks hands

Chris: You know what Jack, you are DAMN RIGHT I don’t trust you and why the hell would I, just look at your track record since you came back, you are as trustworthy as a priest in a pre-school and don’t worry at Lockdown we might be tagging together but I will be watching my back

Crowd: PATRICKS!!!

Chris: As for you thinking that you had any hand in me being in the position I am at the moment, think again, I didn’t need your help to win at Survival because I knew you had more up your sleeve and it wasn’t my fault Max couldn’t see that because he was just grateful he could find someone to join his team, I knew you were out for yourself and I was proven right Jack, there was no way you were gonna toe the line and do what you were told not when you had your sights set on the gold but the problem is Jack, you are at the bottom of the queue and yours truly is next in line and you can wheedle your way into the Main Event all you want but the truth of the matter is I have worked to damn hard over the last year and a half to get back to where I am and I have nothing left to lose, this is my last shot and I am gonna take it with both hands, whether you are in my way or not I am winning that title and I am taking it home to Boston, so stay out of my way Jack and I promise you won’t get hurt .......

Chris shoves the mic into Jacks chest

RJ: Patricks is fired up Mike and the form he is in lately I couldn’t see anyone stopping him in what he wants

MW: We have seen Chris’ false dawns before he has had his chances and it’s time he gave up and let a true contender step up
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:03 pm

As Jeb and Jacob pose on the turnbuckles “Paper Planes” blares out and they look on up the ramp as the fans fall into a hush of disinterest. Suddenly dollar bills come falling from the ceiling as fans in the front rows start leaning over the barrier to try and grab them. Then at the top of the ramp, a man walks out onto the stage clutching an empty bottle of WKD, which he “downs”, before tossing it to the side, then running down the ramp, catching the bills as he goes. He then taunts the fans before sliding into the ring and poses to the audience, who continue to look on puzzled. The man calls for a microphone, and he then begins to speak.

???: Did somebody mention Gold?!

The audience react with silence as the man looks around, the situation getting more and more awkward as the silence progresses.

???: Well I’m so glad someone did because now you can all bear witness to the arrival of the hottest thing on the market since my Uncle Harold’s bagels, the Golden One, TOBIAS GOLD!!!!

Gold poses in the ring with his arms outstretched as certain people begin to boo, but most still stand in bewilderment at what is happening.

Gold: You two! (Gold snaps his fingers at Jeb and Jacob who jump down from the turnbuckles) What the hell did I tell you about coming out here? I lead and you follow, I mean oy vey, it’s like being in the clubs all over again. I’m the big gefilte fish here and you two need to remember that, or there will be some consequences. (Gold looks at Jeb and Jacob who nod at him, neither of which look too intimidated though.)

Gold: But with that out of the way, it’s time to tell you the true underdog story of Tobias Gold. You know there are people who will tell you about their hard upbringings, but they got nothing on my story. I mean from the start I was held down, coming from the rough side of Borough Park, filled with nothing but the toughest investment bankers in New York. My father was a horrible man, sure he had money and paid for my education and any gift I wanted, but he never appreciated me for who I was. So I acted out, I didn’t take part in their “system”, I was the tenth Menorah candle as it were. My mother wanted a good little boy who did his homework and chores, and instead I was out smoking candy sticks with the boys. Then they decided to punish me… they… they sent me to college to study accountancy. Me, the wild child, well I just had to show them what I thought of that. So one night, I get on the phone with these two putz’s and we go out and paint the town red… or blue I forget the colour we was drinking that night. Then when I wake up, I’m thrown out of school, bingo. So my dad then phones me on my cell and says that I get my life together or I’m out and I tells him, screw you old man, you need me but I don’t need you. Two days later I tried to call him back to tell him to stay in touch and he’d cut off my contract, I mean can you believe that bitterness, he really did hate me. So since then, it’s been nothing but us against the world.

Gold: So here we all are now, the Borough Park Boyz, fighting our way up from the oppression of our families to make it big in the wrestling business. You may think what happened last week was rough, but trust me when I say; you people ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Now, hit our music.

“Pretty Fly for a Rabbi” plays out as Jeb and Jacob hold up their Stars of David and say a prayer. Meanwhile Tobias Gold raises both hands into the air, rubbing the bills he collected earlier in his hands as the trash talks the audience, who now begins to boo the team louder.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:50 pm

Perfect Jack holds onto the microphone that was shoved into his chest by Chris Patricks

PJ: Now now Chris, no need to be so rash, I think you should be a little bit more appreciative towards me, especially considering you wouldn't be any where near the world title if it wasn't for me. Like I said before you should count yourself lucky because all things considered,

Perfect Jack pokes Chris Patricks in the chest as he continues to speak. 

PJ: because at Survival I could of easily stayed on Max's team and once and for all, pulled the plug on your title hopes. You wouldn't be anywhere near the title if it wasn't for me, so if you had any sense, you should be showing me some god damn respect now before I have to beat some sense into you.

The two men go eye to eye before Jack takes a step back to compose himself. 

MW: The intensity in that ring is incredible, things could kick off any second now. 

PJ: Chris, you may think I'm last in the queue, but in reality, I'm next in line. I'm the champion waiting, champion elect you could say. You may have that number 1 contenders name tag, but the reality is Chris, you're still number 1 contender because of me, I could of, and perhaps should of, taken that all away from you. But I didn't, do you know why I didn't Chris? It's because Max Adamson doesn't deserve to be champion, the man has ducked and dived all throughout his reign, truth be told, it wouldn't surprise me, if he didn't show up here tonight, but instead showing his face on the titan tron screen like he usually does. That is not the way a champion conducts himself, I am the way a champion should conduct his or herself. I am the perfect embodiment of what 6WF was and what it should strive to become again. With me as the face of the company, 6WF will once again rise to the top of the wresting world.  

So at Lockdown Chris, what I want you to do is, is whilst you're standing there on the appron, I want you to understand that, there is no way in hell that you're becoming the 6wf champion before me, and you better realise sooner rather than later, that without Perfect Jack, there is no "Chris Patricks Number 1 contender."
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:14 am

Chris stares intensely at Perfect Jack who is smirking

Chris: You really are delusional aren’t you Jack, you really think you helped me get a title shot, the only person you helped at Survival was Perfect Jack, Max might be too far up his own ass to see you for what you are but I’m not, the phonecall to get on Max’s team, laying me out the Lockdown before making sure Max trusts you and then the double cross, all planned to...perfection, all planned to get you to where you want to be and that’s in with a chance to get a title shot but you over looked the fact by showcasing yourself at Survival you pushed me ahead of you, you sent me to the top of the ladder and not because you wanted me there but because you are not the evil genius that you think you are, you put a rival in prime position to get the title you think you deserve but let me tell you something Jack, you don’t deserve shit

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris: All you are and all you ever will be is the weakest member of a tag team, Revolution, Perfect Execution, PWA the list goes on and on Jack, you are nothing special, this company owes you nothing, yes you won the Heavyweight Title but against Lex Hart.....LEX HART!!! The poor man’s Bret and very poor man’s Abe Abercorn,  you see Jack you don’t deserve it because you ain’t worthy of it so I suggest you just take your own advise and stand aside or better still leave
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:18 am

"Lonely Boy" hits and the crowd erupt into a chorus of boos and a bit of excitement, as the Perfect Jack and Chris Patricks staredown is interrupted by the music and the entrance video of Max Adamson, Adamson slowly emerges from behind the curtain with the 6WF Undisputed Championship around his waist, he is in his ring attire with a t-shirt that reads "Putting the Joy in Joyce since 2013". Adamson feigns coming down to the ring but decides to remain at the top of the ramp, he has a microphone and he slowly paces from side to side as the music stops and both Perfect Jack and Chris Patricks are glaring in his direction;

Max: Bold words from the pair of you. Jack thinks he deserves the shot and Chris doesn't. Chris thinks he deserves the shot and Jack doesn't. Let me clarify things, because you're both right, in a way.

(Adamson unclips the title from his waist)

Max: Because NEITHER of you deserve a shot at this. Lets look at the facts shall we. Lets begin with "Christopher James Patricks", in three World Title matches since you returned, you didn't win the title. You cheated your way to a Born In Fire Title match and you lost. Then you lost again, and then you lost again. You got a four on four match against me and had to cheat to win that. That match by the way, DOESN'T give you the status as number one contender. The stipulation was that if you lose, you never get a shot at me as Champion. It wasn't if you win, you get a shot immediately. I dictate when and where you get to face me for this Championship. If you're lucky, I might pencil you in for September 18th, 2055.

(Adamson smirks as the crowd boo and turns to Perfect Jack)

Max: And as for you Jack, you ran me down and you "did it for the Jack", well done you. You've had one big moment in the spotlight, as Max Adamson's stooge for one night, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO THAT PROPERLY! Nothing you have done around here warrants getting a shot at my Championship. Nothing. The pair of you can stand in that ring and bicker over who deserves the shot at my title, but the fact remains, neither of you have done anything of note to earn it. As for our match, there's something. Max Adamson and Tom Ree against Chris Patricks and Perfect Jack. If your team wins, you might be onto something. But when Adamson and Tom Ree win because you two clearly can't co-exist as a team, maybe old Teacher Tom gets the title shot. Maybe you two can keep bickering and maybe even open the next PPV with a warm up match against each other while everyone takes their time getting into their seats or having an extra beer or a second hot dog.

(Adamson grins and puts the Championship over his shoulder)

Max: I am the Undisputed Champion, and I intend on remaining Undisputed Champion, whether you two funboys like it or not.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Chris looks up at Max totally ignoring Jack

Chris: You might be the champion but you are also a coward Max, I am surprised you even came out you usually flap your gums from the safety of your lockeroom

Crowd: Max is yellow

Chris: You are right Max I have had chances to win the title and I failed, I hold my hands up to that but I won’t fail again my old friend, I have worked too hard to get another shot at you, too DAMN hard to blow it again and I did not cheat to win at Survival it isn’t my fault that you chose to hang around with sneakier bottom feeders than yourself

Jack stares a hole into the back of Chris’ head

Chris:  You know I can beat you Max and it terrifies you, it shakes you right to the core just like at Destiny when I took off the Angel mask, I saw the fear in those eyes Max and I have seen it there since, you know I won’t stop until I ruin you, until I have destroyed what you have built just like you tried to do to my name, to my family, whether you have that shiny belt or not, whether I ever get another shot at you Max I will always be here waiting until you fall and trust me Max it will be a mighty fall, I will be here waiting to pick your bones clean, that’s the promise I made and that’s the promise I will keep

Crowd: PATRICKS!!!

Chris: Oh and by the way, nice shirt but I would have gone for something more appropriate like “I put the Chlamydia in Clarrisa”
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:26 pm

(Max laughs sarcastically at Patricks' comment)

Max: Oh how hilarious. First of all, I would have only gotten something like Chlamydia from putting the Joy in Joyce... But how about a "your mum" joke while you're at it? Your jokes are about as relevant as you are. You can go on about "next time I'll beat you" all you want Chris, the fact remains you haven't yet. You're talking a good game, but you haven't beaten me yet. At least not in a meaningful match over something as prestigious as the 6WF Undisputed Championship of the World. Same applies to Perfect Jackanory. You might have hit a Perfect Plex on me while my attention was elsewhere, but it DOESN'T mean you're capable of beating me in a World Championship match. As far as I'm concerned, if I'm facing either or both of you at Chaos later this month, I will be walking out of there STILL the Undisputed World Champion. And speaking of Chaos, I'll be celebrating my Championship retention while you're busy drafting your Urgent PM's for the bosses Wink

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Chris Patricks is staring directly at Max Adamson as Perfect Jack begins to speak. 

PJ: Awww look at you two, bickering and squabbling over the 6WF Undisputed title, let me make this simple gentlemen, at Chaos, whatever happens, I'll be the one walking out 6WF Undisputed champion, irregardless if I'm even in the match, I'll take the perfect opportunity to make sure neither of you walk out of Chaos able-bodied. 

PJ: Because what 6WF needs is, is a fighting champion, a WINNING champion, not someone like Max who like I've said numerous times before, ducks and dives, and keeps his distance, hell, he's even doing it right now, why don't you walk down to this very ring Max and step in and stand in front of a 6WF ICON and Chris Patricks.

Chris Patricks turns around and looks angrily at Perfect Jack as Jack lets out a small chuckle. 

PJ: As for you Chris, you can talk about how much you deserve to be 6WF champion, but I tell you what Chris, does someone who's lost his last three title matches sound like a number 1 contender? Is losing 3 BIG title matches the mark of a potential champion? No it isn't. I'll tell you what the mark of a potential and in fact, soon to be champion is Chris, It's me. I'm everything a wrestler could dream of being, I'm everything you and Max could ever dream of. I'm perfection and you two are not.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:06 pm

(Adamson pretends to yawn as Perfect Jack finishes speaking)

Max: Sorry, I drifted off there. Are you finished Jack? Only I think some of the audience need waking up... What I did catch was you accusing Chris and I of bickering, you and Chris were the ones bickering before I came out here and set you both straight. Instead what I got were juvenile jokes from Chris Patricks and the charisma vacuum, the Borification of Boring, Boring Jack kindly giving everybody here the cure for insomnia.

(Adamson laughs at his own joke as nobody else joins in, Adamson looks annoyed at the lack of a reaction)

Max: I said he gave everyone a cure for insom... It doesn't matter. What matters is that when I get accused of keeping my distance and acting cowardly, it's because I'm smarter than you. I'm not going to rise to your bait Jack. I'm not going to pander to your demands. I'm also not going to stand in the ring, on my own, alongside two people who are facing me and hate me and want to take this title from me, when I don't have to. That doesn't make me a coward. That makes me cleverer than you. Max Adamson, cleverer than the wrestler everyone dreams of being. Apparently. You know, I saw something on the dirtsheets, something that a twenty-something virgin in his mum's spare bedroom has written, that basically this rivalry has everything, a bad guy in Max Adamson, a good guy in Chris Patricks, and an inbetweener in Perfect Jack. Jack, I hate to break it to you, you're not an inbetweener because you haven't decided whether you're a good guy or a bad guy. You're an inbetweener because NOBODY CARES about you. You call yourself perfection? Pah. You don't even deserve to be in this building.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:25 pm

PJ: I'll tell you what you god damn son of a bitch, you think you're so clever, but you're nothing more than a fool, a coward. You've been champion for all this time because nobody has had the balls or the ability to take the title away from you. Well that changes buddy boy, the buck stops right here with me. I'm not no pushover, I don't need to be good or bad when I'm already perfect. You can call me boring, I don't care, if you think perfection is boring, it's because you've never been perfect or done anything perfect in your entire life Max, sooner or later I'm going to take away the one thing that matters most to you, and it isn't your STD Max, it's your world title.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:32 pm

Chris is sitting on a turnbuckle with an amused look on his face

Chris: Look at you too how cute, your first little tiff but hands off Jack he's mine

Chris starts laughing

Chris: How about you two shake your dicks and end this pissing contest because you are boring the hell out of me, no offence Boring Jack, it was a good one Max I give you that

Chris jumps back onto the ring and slaps Jack on the back

Chris: How about we settle this like men and end this right now

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chris: How about it Champ, you got the balls
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:54 pm

PJ: Haha, Chris Patricks, always with the jokes, here's one for you funny man, you know whats funny? what's laughable? what is downright pathetic, your record in title matches. Zero for three in your last few matches Chris, now that's funny. 

Chris's facial expression has changed from smirking to one of a more serious tone. 

PJ: As for ending it right now, I'm fine with that. I have no problem finishing both of you right now and leaving tonight with the belt. Does Max have the balls? I doubt it.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:08 am

(Adamson has a grin on his face as he slowly paces from side to side at the top of the ramp)

Max: What an idea! Instead of the planned tag team match, we turn it into some sort of impromptu multi-man match for the 6WF Undisputed Championship of the World! Genius! I bet the fans here would love to see that!

(The fans voiciferously approve and Adamson holds up his Championship)

Max: Then it sounds pretty straightforward to me. Max Adamson defending the World Championship against Chris Patricks and Perfect Jack. Right here, right now. You're o-

(Adamson pauses)

Max: Excuse me. You're o-

(Adamson pauses again as the crowd start to boo)

Max: I can't quite get the words out, I'll try again.

(Adamson clears his throat)

Max: You're o-out of your fucking mind.

(The crowd boo as Adamson has a serious expression on his face)

Max: Why on Earth would I give you two an impromptu match for this Championship? You call it "having the balls", you call it "settling this like men", I call it financial suicide. I call it reckless. I also call it unfair seeing as, to reiterate, NEITHER of you have done ANYTHING to warrant even BEING in a title match! And no amount of your petty insults, your poor attempts at mind games, or false accusations, are going to make me change my mind.

(Adamson looks angry at the top of the ramp)

Max: I'm sure you'll both lie through your teeth and say "if I were Champion I'd give two guys who didn't deserve a shot a match on the spot", but we all know how it really is. I am the Undisputed Champion of the World, and you two, no matter how enigmatic, no matter how perfect, are not worthy of any more of my time.

(Adamson drops the mic to the floor with a thud and walks off backstage through the curtain as the crowd boo)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:07 pm

*“I Fought The Law” blasts out around the arena as Cameron Faith steps out in his wrestling gear onto the stage to huge cheer. He has the European Title over one shoulder, the Freeweight title on the other while also carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase. He pauses at the top of the ramp as pyros go off around him before walking towards the ring slapping hands with the fans as he goes.*

RJ: Big night for Faith tonight Michael, headlining Lockdown as Champion.

MW: This is nothing but a coronation of the greatest wrestler in 6WF, Faith is only here to see what a true champion looks like.

RJ: I beg to differ Michael, Crime Lord may be the greatest, but there aren’t many with more heart, more fight than Faith. He has shown that all through his career.

MW: Sure he has, but he’s never faced Crime Lord in the Main Event.

*Faith climbs into the ring pulls a microphone from his kneepad and raises it has he turns to face the announce team*

CF: Right now, I know that Michael Wire is sat down there talking about how Crime Lords got his mojo back, that Cameron Faith has no chance of winning this match. No doubt he’s reminding the world just how great Crime Lord is and I know he’s not the only one and I get it, I really do, I mean Crime Lords a Hardcore Legend, the most dominant world champion ever.

But this isn’t about Crime Lord, it never has been.

*Cameron turns and starts pacing the ring*

CF: It’s Cameron Faith who will walk down that ramp as the champion and it will be Cameron Faith who will walk out that ring as champion.
This has always been about proving to everyone that Cameron Faith is no longer the underdog. When I issued that open challenge it was about nothing more than proving once and for all that Cameron Faith belongs at the very top, that I am the best around. I proved that when I beat Crime Lord at Survival.

CF: This is about how a kid who came out wearing a ghostbuster suit the first time he faced Crime Lord has risen from obscurity to become have the greatest championship reign in 6WF.

This is about how I went from a council estate to main event.  

*The crowd explodes into cheers*

CF: Crime Lord, tonight you’re gonna realise the only fluke result will be if you get your hands on my titles. Believe that.

*Cameron steps through the ring as “I Fought the Law” blast out around the arena again*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:30 pm

MJ: Folks we are all set for a huge Lockdown as the Road to Chaos nears its climax and I can’t….

Wire is interrupted as the Titantron flickers into life and a message appears on the

The Following Broadcast was paid for by the #someofus Campaign.

The crowd are mixed as the screen changes to show Clarke James sat in front of a monitor, dressed in a black T-Shirt with #someofus emblazoned on the front. He leans back in his chair, stretching his arms out and cracking his knuckles…

RJ: Looks like Clarke James wants to carry on where he left off last week?

MW: What gives, ‘Arj? Adored by the fans, left of his own accord, and now he’s back here and hating on everyone?

RJ: I dunno, Mike. Fame, absence, it does funny things to people…

James leans forward and looks down the monitor….

CJ: You know, last week was maybe not the time or the place to come back and fire off…. perhaps there’s a part of me that needed to think about what it was I was trying to say and how to really get the message across….

RJ: Oh good, maybe a bad day at the office….

Clarke smiles…

CJ: Then again, maybe it was. See, I sat here and predicted the reaction; predicted the response and I was right. Good old Mike ‘Over The’ Hill, the first to cross the adulation picket line…

‘It’s great to have you back man, we’ve missed you round here!’

Oh, Mike. Of all the people in all of the world you had to walk up to me, hand stretched out and give me the old buddy, old pals act when YOU….you, Mike, are one of those I was talking about. You are one of the numerous people round here whose day at the top expired a long time ago. Some of us, Mike….some of us have changed, adjusted, re-invented, you? You just switch between the ‘Cartoon Hero’ and ‘Pantomime Villain’, playing up to the charade.  Some of us didn’t get handed token world titles. Some of us didn’t swim in the pockets of Alex Walker. Some of us fought for everything. People like you, Mike, left a stain on every one of my good days…..

James rises from his chair as the camera zooms out as he walks round, kneeling down and resting his arms across the back of the chair…

CJ: I went away. Went to that deep, dark place that some of us go to and I sat and I thought about all the times I’d encountered people like you. Those times when some of us were doing everything they could to survive and to succeed and came across the some of you that were too selfish and too blinkered to every really truly grasp the bigger picture. I remember standing backstage, broken, beaten and blue. Sat there, finding the last ounce of strength within myself to take just one more punch for the team. I remember standing backstage listening to someone bitch and moan about where they were in this company; how people came and how people went and how he talked like he was hard done by. The bitterness in his voiced drowned out the thousands of people on the edge of their feet chanting his name, raising the roof as he hit the stage and inside I was screaming ‘WHAT’S THE MATTER, FATTY? CAN’T YOU HEAR THEM?!’…

James snaps to his feet and launches the chair out of sight, running his hands through his hair in frustration before looking back down into the monitor…

CJ: And then it reminded me just exactly why I came back here. Why some of us can’t bury things deep within themselves. Why some of you come back to get that last big, cheap pop and make yourselves feel relevant for just that little while longer. It reminded me of everything I HATE about this business and everything I came back to save it from….

James walks out of shot…

MW: What the hell has happened to Clarke James!?

James walks back into shot holding the chair and placing it down, sitting facing the camera…

CJ: This isn’t the start of a revolution. Revolutions begin at home and they never make it past the front door because some of you are too lazy and superficial to see it through to the end. Some of us are better than that…

Some of us see the need for change and they make it their mission to see it succeed.

Some of us are the cure to the some of you.

Some of us believe that the enemy…..of the enemy……is our friend.

My friend is ready…

James smirks into the camera and stands up, walking out of shot….

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:44 pm

"No Limits" by 2 Unlimited plays and the crowd reaction is mixed, a mixture of some caring and some not... Rainbow colours flicker on the Titantron and a message then shows on the screen with a black background.

PERCY RETURNS

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down