6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card 8th April

+6
Lee
Perfect Jack
Marty2k14
Dicey
kentyf1
Mat
10 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 8th April  Empty 6WF Lockdown Card 8th April

Post by Mat Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:02 pm

Match 1
Logan Kincade vs Perfect Jack

Match 2
Tom Ree/Crime Lord vs Mike Hill/Cameron Faith

Match 3
Nemesis vs Max Adamson

Match 4
Survival rematch
6WF Tag Team Titles
Truth and Justice(C) vs The Parasite Killers

Main Event
Chris Patricks vs Mr Kenty

Card subject to change

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card 8th April  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card 8th April

Post by kentyf1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:47 pm

*The scene cuts away from the main action from the sold out LG arena and to the parking lot area, where cameras are on standby. The fresh Spring sun is just going underneath the horizon as a large, black limousine rolls down the slight crest of the parking lot and into the LG VIP parking lot. A large K is sprayed onto the door in bold white as the Limo comes to a gradual halt, the camera getting a full view of the limo. The flustered looking chauffeur, quickly hops out of the driver side of the limo and rushes to the passenger side. He is suited and booted as he opens the door and a slightly agitated looking Kenty steps out. Kenty is wearing a full black three piece suit, with a professional silky red tie and shiny black shoes. On his right wrist is a chrome rolex while on his lapel is his initials on a gold badge. The crowd in attendance start to boo very loudly and aggressively as Kenty slams the door, looking down at the frightened chauffeur. *

Mr Kenty: look at the time… I said look at the time… Did you not get the memo?! I have you know, Roger… I will not stand for this… This is total incompetence. I expected to get here on time and look at that? I’m late. I’m late and now I have missed highly important business proposals and other meetings. That on top of things I have to do before the show tonight and more importantly preparing 
for my match tonight.

Roger: But sir, the traffic…

Mr Kenty: But nothing. Consider this your first and last warning, Roger. I will not tolerate this shocking, incompetent and damn right selfish attitude of yours. I couldn’t care less about the traffic, I couldn’t care less about your family emergency and I couldn’t care less what you think right now. I bet you want to take a pop… go on. Hit me. I know deep down you want to. But just remember, you won’t be getting another penny out of me.

*Arrogantly, Kenty drops his hands and arms down and looks up with a smug look on his face. Roger the chauffeur, looks down at the floor with a red tint across his face in embarrassment. A few seconds pass before Kenty looks down at the poor man with disgust and smugness.

Mr Kenty: That’s what I thought you pathetic little man… now, move MY limousine and place it under MY private parking space. Go… now before I change my mind. But before you go, I trust in your basic and tiny mind that you have had my luggage delivered to my locker room correct.

Roger: Yes sir.

Mr Kenty: Good. Now run along…

*Roger quickly hops back in the black stretch as the tyres squeal as he quickly moves the car out of shot and out of the scene. The camera is left with Kenty standing triumphantly in the parking lot, with an arrogant smirk on his face. Suddenly, a piece of equipment falls of a nearby cargo box giving Kenty a fright. Kenty now seems a timid as he checks the nearby fire exit door and other doors to check for anybody in the vicinity. Closing the fire exit door, Kenty now has an evil grin across his face as he then heads to the exit of the parking lot and into the LG arena backstage area. A timid and sheepish Reynolds then comes from the entrance with his crew, cautiously approaching Kenty. Reynolds is wearing a 6WF shirt and a pair of casual blue jeans as he stops 
infront of Kenty hoping for a scoop.*

JR: Kenty a quick word?

*Stopping his tracks, Kenty looks at Reynolds with a snarl and speaks venomously.*

Mr Kenty: Wait a minute… what did you say?

JR: I said…

Mr Kenty: It doesn’t matter what you said… You address me as Sir from now onwards, Reynolds. I’m not your friend. I’m not your peer and I’m certainly not in your class… whatever class that is. Remind me, why should I give you the time of day? Ahh that’s right. It’s an obligation I need to fulfil. Go on then Reynolds… speak up. I’m waiting.

JR: Last week on Lockdown… Logan Kincade and you defeated Cameron Faith and your one time friend and ally Nemesis. I just wanted to gain your thoughts ahead of Lockdown this week..

Mr Kenty: My thoughts, Reynolds? They are easy. Last week, I told those people in the arena tonight that I would win. I told the millions of fans around the world I would win and what happened? I delivered. I delivered on a promise that I made and I made good on that promise, in emphatic fashion. I punished and with the slight help from Kincade, I managed to oversee a most dominant and brutal victory over Nemesis and Cameron Faith.

Mr Kenty: You see Reynolds, Cameron Faith likes to speak a big game, but he’s like the rest…  they all fall like a pack of cards once the going gets tough. Cameron Faith thinks with that briefcase he holds the cards or the cork in the champagne bottle. But truth is, he’s not. On last week’s evidence, Cameron Faith is not a threat. Cameron Faith will never be a threat and he will never threaten my chances in a wrestling ring. That I guarantee to you right now.

Mr Kenty: I said before the match… Cameron Faith couldn’t deal with sharks like me. And what happened, he sunk. He sunk alongside Nemesis, like I predicted. Those two titles he carries over his shoulders are of zero relevance to a global megastar and a worldwide renowned person like myself. One of those titles as a matter of fact, I created. I moulded it into a platform for people like Cameron Faith to have some of the spotlight. Share it with me, if you will. But, Faith like Nemesis, learnt the hard way. Nobody takes the spotlight from me… nobody. This is my world. My kingdom.

Mr Kenty: As far as Nemesis goes… I always knew something was keeping me back. Something was keeping me rooted to the ground. I was unable to spread my wings and become who I am and who I was destined to become in 2015. Nemesis thought that if he took me under his wing, he would another person to include in his own mediocrity. I wasn’t going to become a wrestling tragedy… no, if anything I was going on to become something entirely different. A wrestling king.

Mr Kenty: Nemesis knew deep down as did I that I was the better man and wrestler. He saw his opportunity and took it… luckily I opened my eyes and before it was too late, I took my opportunity. Nemesis has nobody to blame but himself… He played with fire and got burnt. He learnt his lesson… You do not make me look like anybody’s fool or lackey. At Survival… it was the first plan in my mission for a prosperous and highly successful 2015.

Mr Kenty: Nemesis is an afterthought. You might think I betrayed a friend… let down an ally… but as far as I’m concerned. It needed to be done… The fat needed to be trimmed, the garden needed weeding… whatever way you look at it, and he had it coming. And I would do it over and over again, so all these fans could watch it on Youtube or the 6WF website at their pleasure. Everything you see the man standing before you do now, is purely based on a business decision with one objective… Me. And my image. That is what it’s all about Reynolds… Crystal clear. Not up for discussion.

JR: Well… in any case… this week, you face Chris Patricks tonight in the main event of Lockdown…

*A slimy, evil smirk crosses the face of a tyrannical looking Mr Kenty.*

Mr Kenty: You’re kidding me right, Reynolds… Chris Patricks? Oh my… Well, Let me start by saying… you know how many Americans have flown over from their country to be over here just to see, yours truly? They come in their thousands… they flock to see me because I am a wrestling King. They don’t flock here to see Chris Patricks… the same Chris Patricks who faked his own death. Let’s rewind a few minutes Reynolds… people paint me as the bad guy and the big bad wolf, but have I ever faked my death? No. I haven’t.

Mr Kenty: For nearly nine months, these people have booed, criticised and victimised me. ME! Of all people… but times have changed. Things have changed and these people have no idea how powerful, ruthless and aggressive I have become. But not once, not once did Chris Patricks become vilified and hated by these people.  They idolise and love Chris Patricks… A man, who faked his own death. Joyce and his family must be ashamed deep down… I know I would be.

Mr Kenty: How could a man like Chris Patricks, look his children in the eyes and say he is a man. It’s easy to do that over the phone or over the internet travelling with 6WF and sending messages back home to Boston… but when the time rolls around, Chris Patricks will go home. He will go home to his small, messy and simply filthy surroundings in America’s gutter and have to look his family in the eye. How could Joyce view him as the same man she got together with… what Joyce needs… is a real man. A powerful man. A rich man. Someone like me.

Mr Kenty: As far as tonight goes… I will show the world. I will show Boston Massachusetts that they can have a British hero… A man who hasn’t risen from their gutters, From there violent suburbs a real man who stands adversity in the eye and slays it. But most importantly, I will show Chris Patricks why I’m renowned as a Wrestling King. Why I’m the most tenacious,  dangerous and strongest athlete in 6WF… Ahh look what the cat dragged in...

*The crowd pop loudly as Chris Patricks walks into shot, he is wearing a CP shirt, blue jeans and casual shoes. He has a broad smile on his face, clutching a coffee as He looks back at a slightly smug and confident looking Kenty.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:06 am

Chris turns to Jack

Chris: Don’t worry Jack I’ll take it from here, I wouldn’t want to keep a nice guy like you around a tainted piece of garbage like this

Chris smiles at a now snarling Kenty

Chris: You know what Kenty, I really don’t get you, you are a nice bloke, a former Heavyweight Champ just like me, respected by the guys out back but just because the fans are giving you a hard time you turn into a grade A asshole, we had this talk before a month or so ago when we last faced each other and I wasn’t happy with the way the crowd got at you, it wasn’t right but you know what “Sir” like always the crowd can sense a rat, you could have dug in deep and won them over but instead you gave up, you quit and not only that but you attacked your friend the guy you called brother, damn if I pull your face off Scooby Doo style will Max Adamson be under there

Chris: Do you want to know why after everything that has happened to me over the last two years, why I could walk back in here and the fans still cheered my name? Do you know why Kenty? Because they are loyal, something you wouldn’t understand, they know I had nothing to do with my “death” they know if it was my choice I would have been back here sooner if I had known what Joyce and McGraw did, the fans aren’t stupid Kenty, they could see through you, see you for what you really are and thats a no good son of a bitch that doesn’t deserve them or their cheers, you might think you are the new dominant force around here but just like last time you will be looking up at the lights at the end of our match, looking up at the MAN that will face Max for the title and walk out victorious, looking at the NEW 6WF Heavyweight Champion, so you can keep your new attitude and new found aggression will I’ll be as Charlie Sheen puts it..........

Chris throws his empty coffee cup basketball style into a bin

Chris: Winning
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marty2k14 Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:10 pm

The camera pans backstage to a dark room, a shadow can be made out and the camera zooms in to show it is Nemesis

* Crowd pop *

RJ: Nemesis has been very quiet this past couple of weeks, I really think Mr Kentys betrayal has hurt the big man......

MW: Hurt him? Hes a monster RJ, he doesnt have any feelings.

Nemesis: Hours pass, days pass, weeks pass, months pass, years pass.... There is some wounds that no amount of time can heal, and the wound opened at Survival by Mr Kenty is one of those such wounds.....

Crowd: Kenty Sucks, Kenty Sucks, Kenty Sucks....

RJ: Fans making it clear whos side they are on!

Nemesis: You say I held you back? I weighed you down? I was a burden? You call me tragic Kenty? Well let me tell you something, the only thing tragic about this whole situation is the fact that you think your some sort of god around this place? I've seen the likes of you around this place before and take it from me... They didnt last long. I have seen it all around this place and I can tell the true greats from the piss artists... and you Mr Kenty are a piss artist....

Your time will most definitely come, I actually wana thank you, you see I was starting to take things easy around here, I was starting to become..... soft! But your betrayal has awoken the monster and that is not something you wana do.... You will pay for your sins and you will rue the day you crossed the monster Nemesis...

And that brings me to the champ......

Max Adamson.....

* Crowd boo *

Adamson, I never liked you, but thats not the only bad news I have for you.... You see when I step into that ring with you at Lockdown, I will not be staring across the ring at Max Adamson, I will be staring across the ring at Mr Kenty..... and that is very bad news for you Adamson!!! Any man that steps in my way of getting my hands on that rat Kenty will pay the price and until i get my vengenance there will be hell to pay in 6WF, the monster Nemesis is well and truely alive again......

* Camera fades out as a "NEMESIS" chant goes around*

RJ: It looks like Nemesis has got his mojo back.

MW: And that could be very bad news for Kenty..

RJ: And the rest of 6WF by the sound of things.

Marty2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:50 pm

*Kenty looks at the ground, biting his bottom lip as Patricks looks on with a burning passion in his eyes as the seconds pass. Kenty then looks up with that cheesy, smug look that the audience has become accustomed to seeing in recent weeks. Kenty begins to speak, looking deep into the eyes of Patricks who remains totally focused and unwilling to back down.*

Mr Kenty: I somehow managed to arrive here from London, far flung away from the cesspool known as Birmingham… in a 64,000 pound Limo, wearing a 30,000 pound Armani suit because I was told that I have got a match tonight against you…. And I guess, nobody got the memo around here that nobody… Nobody talks down to me like what you have just done. The only people that have the right to talk to me and have the audacity to talk down to me are the ones in this country’s capital city. The ones who run this country… The people who have the iron grip and authority not Christopher Patricks.

Mr Kenty: So get this… Christopher Patricks versus Yours truly in the main event of Lockdown. A dream match revisited in the space of a month… these people that are out there in this arena should be honoured. But, this is where it gets interesting for you, Patricks… You see you have plenty of problems to worry about rather than me beating you tonight. Because in the near future… tick, tock, tick, tock… You will get your ass kicked by Max Adamson again. You have had the time and time, the opportunity and opportunity to win the championship and yet you fall short since your return.

*Kenty’s eyes light up in wild anger as the venom spewing from his lips is palpable as Patricks returns the look with a burning hatered in his eyes, standing tall against the bully Kenty.*

Mr Kenty: You have got to be, the biggest egotistical, selfish and downright the biggest piece of garbage I have ever met in my life. And despite all that, Despite it all Christopher Patricks when you walk through that curtain your still the main draw. The guy that is the main event and the guy who brings the most important thing… the money to the table. I have seen you play mind games before and you have already won the match before it’s even begun… but not this time, Patricks. I look at you, into your eyes and I see a man filled with doubt…

Mr Kenty: Because you know in your heart of hearts, when you look at the mirror and see that reflection and you see your Boston soul.., you know you can’t beat Max Adamson for the 6WF title. And you still have those people eating out of the palm of your hand… and that, angers me Patricks. You go out to that ring and don’t take the shot, you have got the world right infront of you and you stumble each and everytime.

*A few more seconds pass before Kenty lowers his tone, his arrogant smirk still draped across his face as Patricks eyeballs daggers back.*

Mr Kenty: But what separates true heroes of this company and wrestling kings is the fact that you choose to remain a good guy… you can’t cross that divide because you’re scared those fans won’t cheer your name and buy Chris Patricks merchandise. Every society loves a valiant loser… and you are the valiant loser, Patricks. Regardless of the results, you will still be cheered for your plucky efforts. And the sad reality is, that those fans and our world will still cheer for you if you put zero effort in… Pathetic.

Mr Kenty: If I wasn’t in my suit right now… I’d beat your ass right here, right now. Because Chris Patricks… you make me sick. When I win tonight, and I guarantee win… these fans will know who a true wrestling king truly is.

*With that, Kenty storms off leaving the camera focused in on a fuming, angry and highly aggressive looking Chris Patricks who has a serious look over his face. The crowd’s audible cheers of let’s go Patricks echo’s through the camera as the scene slowly fades away.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:10 pm

I am Perfection hits the house show arena speakers as Perfect Jack steps out throw the curtains. He is greeted by cheers from the audience as he walks down the short aisle and enters the ring via the steel steps. The entrance music dies down as Perfect Jack begins to speak.

PJ: Last week at Lockdown, we all saw what kind of champion Max Adamson is, I reversed his finishing move perfectly and I was about to kick him in the stomach and hit him with the Perfect Plex for the 1-2-3. But no, what did he do? Like the coward he is, he hit me with a low blow for the DQ, he knew he was beat, it was an act of desperation. I didn't have to wait to get my revenge hitting Max with a Perfect Plex soon after he thought he could run away like he used to do. Well not anymore Max, those days are numbered. Soon 6WF will have a fighting champion, the perfect champion in me, Perfect Jack.

Crowd: PJ PJ PJ PJ PJ

PJ: But before I finish, I have a few choice words for one Chris Patricks, after I laid out Max Adamson last week, and I picked up the soon to be mine world title, you thought you could square up to me? I should of hit you with the Perfect Plex right there and then. 

PJ: But onto the future, at Lockdown tomorrow night, I face off one on one with Logan Kincade, a man so violent, 6WF has to put viewer discretion warnings before and during the show. He was on my team at Survival, so I've seen and I know what he can do first hand, but Logan, do you know what I can do?
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:03 pm

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Edgecrusher explodes out of the loud speakers as the crowd descend into boos.

MW: He's here!

Edgecrusher continues to play with no Logan Kincade

MW: Or is he?

Perfect Jack looks confused by Logan's absence he looks to the commentators who shrug their shoulders as Edgecrusher fades

The tron begins to flicker, the image of a locker room appears, the lights are low and a person can be seen sat in the shadows

??: Perfect? No one is perfect... 

Jack looks up at the screen as the broad scouse accent echoes around the arena

Logan leans forward in his chair as the light hits his warpaint.

LK: You are not Perfect. The closest thing to perfect this company has ever seen is staring at you from this screen. 

Logan stands up as the scars on his face come into show

LK: Now you ask me, do I know what you can do? No... I do not, but I know you know what...I... can do.

A mere mention of my name is enough to send shivers down the spine of men. The hardcore title can not be spoken of without my name being mentioned, the 6WF title was mine for the longest single run before it was tainted...

No Jack I do not know what you can do, and I can't say I care. I do know what I will do to you at Lockdown... so the question is...

What can you do to stop me?

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:46 pm

As Logan finishes speaking, Jack raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak. 

PJ: Is that right Logan? No one is Perfect? Then it's obvious that you don't know me or what I can do, as for stopping you? Well, I would of shown you already if you had decided to show your face here tonight instead of hiding behind a camera hidden somewhere else running your mouth. 

PJ: Have no doubt about it Logan, I'll have no problem stopping you right in your tracks at Lockdown and when I do, you best believe that in this world, there's someone who's perfect in every single way, me, Perfect Jack.
Perfect Jack
Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:52 am

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys hits and the crowd boo as the 6WF Undisputed Champion makes his way to the ramp, he stops and stares at Perfect Jack looking at him from the ring, Adamson smirks and decides to stay at the top of the ramp. Adamson has a microphone and he acknowledges the loud "you suck" chants.

Max: I agree with you, oh 6WF universe! I really do. Perfect Jack truly sucks.

(The booing continues as Perfect Jack looks on)

Max: But seriously, I was stood backstage watching what you had to say on a monitor, and I have to say, it was really cool. It's got a 50 inch flat screen, LCD and it's also compatible with 3D, you have to wear the little glasses that come with it but it's fine. You can't put a price on quality.

(Adamson grins and continues)

Max: Now where was I? Ah yes. Your little speech. I was watching it backstage on my amazing monitor and I heard something in the background that I had to come and check out. It wasn't the TV making dodgy noises, because I hear it out here too. I hear it every time you speak Jack, I heard it last week when you ran your mouth and I've heard it again tonight. It's the sound of nobody caring what you have to say!

(The crowd boo and a loud "PJ" chant echoes around the arena)

Max: Nobody cares if you were apparently going to pin me. Nobody cares if you were the worm that turned on Team Adamson at Survival. Nobody cares that you want in on the World Title scene. Nobody cares about you Jack. I invited you here, nobody else did. And now I don't want you here, I'm not even convinced you have a 6WF contract. Yet there you are, bold as brassholes, standing in MY RING, talking about MY CHAMPIONSHIP. All you are, Perfect Jack, is that guy who shows up to the open house party, drinks all the punch, eats all the canapes, while everyone asks "who invited that guy?"

(Adamson glares towards Perfect Jack)

Max: Once you've finished in your match against Logan Kincade, I suggest you go backstage, to the shared Locker Room as you don't warrant having your own one, take a seat, and watch Max Adamson do to Nemesis what he's going to do to you if you don't mind your own business.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:59 am

The lights in the arena begin to flicker…

MW: Who could this be?

RJ: Can’t you ever just wait and find out?

MW: But what if I don’t want to listen to them? Oh, lights out…

The lights go out and the LG Arena is plunged into darkness as the TitanTron again flickers on…

RJ: Maybe Logan wasn’t finished….wait a minute, is that?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

MW: No fricking way! Clarke James!

The crowd erupt with cheers as Clarke James smiles on the Titantron…

CJ: Hello…

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: It’s been a while…

RJ: He ain’t kidding!

James’ looks more dishevelled than usual, his hair shorter and messy with a think stubble around his face….

CJ: It’s always hard when you leave a business…people always assume that when you leave it’s because the grass is greener, cause Hollywood is calling or because that big fat pay off to the big leagues finally came through the door….but it’s not always as it seems.

Some of us leave to take themselves away from the constant stream of bullshit that surrounds them. Some people get tired of hearing how well JJ Johnson is doing in Hollywood. How his latest, samey, piss poor, 90 minutes of complete and utter shite just broke box office records.

Some of us don’t wanna feel sorry for Austin Stevens ‘cause he couldn’t draw like the good ol’ guys. Cause he couldn’t step up and make himself relevant. Awww, shucks! Poor, poor, Austin. How does that saying go? Don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out.

And you know, some of us……SOME of us, don’t take our ball and go home like The Saint ‘cause they couldn’t get what they wanted. Relevance doesn’t last forever in this business. Sometimes it’s about paying your dues and realising that not everybody has to be a….Hero.

Clarke leans forward and takes a sip of water from a paper cup smirking as he does so…

CJ: And so I went away. Away to heal and recover after years of running my ass into the ground just to be forgotten and dismissed like the Stevens of this world, when in actual fact, I did more for this company in 5 years than half these pricks strutting the ramp have done. And what did I get?

I’ll tell you.

Nothing.

No golden handshake.

No thank you.

No Hall of Fame.

No Legends Club.

I don’t even get asked to come back for a one off appearance every now and then, yet at every given opportunity there’s another so called legend, another Perfect Jack, waltzing in, pretending he gives a shit after all these years while the GM’s are knees bent, all smiles and willing to take a load just to fill a few more seats...

You know…..some of us……..SOME of us, deserve better….

RJ: I’ve never heard CJ talk like this?

MW: Me either, ‘Arj!

James looks around and stares into the camera….

CJ: I’m some of us.

I’m someone who deserved better. I’m someone who gave far more to this company than half the people who take credit. I should be lauded over like JJ Johnson. I should get the same accolades as Crime Lord. I should be a multiple World Champion like The Saint. I’ve never whored myself out to other companies just to add another page to my resume like the Hero’s and Lex Harts of this business. Shit, they should be handing me the Victoria Cross for carrying James McManus through our entire European Title feud and saving his ass rather than leaving him out in the cold to die and giving Uryu Ishida a fucking career.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

CJ: But they won’t.

They’ll sit out the back and they’ll snigger and bitch and then when you’re in front of them it’ll be all ‘Nice promo, CJ’, ‘Great to see you back, man’.

James takes another swig of water…

CJ: Sycophants.

All of them.

That’s why i’m here. To make a stand. To represent the ‘some of us’ that are cast aside and to light that beacon to anyone else that ever felt like I do now.

The ‘some of us’ are going to rise.

The Titantron flickers out and the screen goes a bright white as writing fills the screen…

Judas Has Returned

Beer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 pm

*Cameron is stood back stage with Kayleigh Reed*

KR: Are you and Mike Hill going to be able work together?

CF: Kayleigh, I’m not gonna pretend I like Mike Hill but begrudgingly I have to respect everything he has achieved. Its true Cameron Faith and Mike Hill have had one the greatest rivalries in 6WF history but for this match I ain’t worried, see it’s a little known fact that more relationships have started Ramsdens than EHarmony, Tinder and Instashag combined.

KR: Insta what?

*Cameron looks at Kayleaigh with a cheeky grin*

CF: Really Kayleaigh, or should I say uptheread563

KR: Right, enough, what’s this got to do with you and Mike Hill

CF: It’s the smell of gold Kayleigh, something Cameron Faith knows all about, and if Mike Hill wants to take that Hardcore Title from Tom Ree, then Cameron Faith is happy to help Mike Hill earn that shot.

KR: Really?

CF: Yeah, The sooner Mike Hill wins it, the sooner Cameron Faith becomes a Hardcore Legend.

*Cameron smiles again, trying to suppress a smile*

KR: Funny you should mention Hardcore Legends, because tonight you also face off against Crime Lord and he seems to be gunning for you. Especially as he sees your victory at survival as a fluke.

CF: Yeah, I heard Crime Lord loud and clear and if I’m number one on his hit list then so be it because wants to avenge that defeat so be it. Crime Lord can talk the talk and I have no doubt he can still walk the walk but for too long Crime Lord has swaggered about backstage having everything his own way like the boss. He needs to realise that his time is finished and as much as he needs to believe that he is the Lord of the Manor, its time he understood there is a new King in Town. And I hold exactly what Crime Lord needs to become the ultimate 6WF legend.

Unfortunately for him I am going to continue to hold what he needs to become the ultimate 6WF legend.

Kayleigh, right now I don’t care who wants to challenge me for my titles be it Rasta to Crime Lord, the truth is I welcome the chase.

*Cameron walks out of shot as the show cuts to commercial

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:43 pm

*Dylan and Kage are seen warming up backstage, belts n their shoulders as they smile confidently*

KA: Brother we repeat the same performance as last time...

DA: No, we improve on it, we shut up our 'challengers' once and for all.

KA: We should do that easily

DA: Don't underestimate anyone!

KA: Easy brother, we must not let anger overcome us....

Dylan breathes deep and sighs calmly as Kage looks concerned.

DA: I apologise, our first test was always going to be difficult

KA: Rematch clauses are a fact of this business brother, we knew this. What is really on your mind?

*Dylan looks puzzled as Kage stares down at him.*

DA: Kage, nothing is wrong. It's just pre match tension, I want to go out there and show everyone back here what we are capable of!

*Kage examines Dylan closely and nods as Dylan stares back smiling*

KA: Apologies brother, you are ready?

DA: You doubted me? Kage, brother we are champions for a reason. We must never forget that.

KA: We are champions because we are going to improve everyone, show them the truth whilst dispensing swift justice. We are up soon brother are you ready?

*Dylan and Kage smile as they stare in each others eyes, noting each others fury.*

DA + KA: Ready to dispense Truth and Justice!

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down