6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Card - 10th January 2015

+3
Marty2k14
Tom Ree
Crimey
7 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 10th January 2015 Empty 6WF Lockdown Card - 10th January 2015

Post by Crimey Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Match 1
Alex Daniels vs Crime Lord

Match 2
Mike Hill vs Logan Kincade

Match 3
Truth and Justice vs Parasite Killers

Match 4
The Saint vs Cameron Faith

Match 5
Tom Ree vs Nemesis

Match 6
Chris Patricks vs Udo Berg

Main Event
Max Adamson vs Mr Kenty

Crimey

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 10th January 2015 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - 10th January 2015

Post by Tom Ree Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:04 pm

We see a shot of a car pulling up at the arena entrance. Out steps Tom Ree.

MW: The Hardcore Champion is in the house

RJ: And what a battle he is in for today when he takes on Nemesis.

Tom is wearing a crisp black suit with a white shirt. He picks his hardcore title out of the car and puts it on his shoulder. In the other arm he has his briefcase. He beings the short walk over to the entrance with his typical smug smile on his face. As soon he gets their and opens the door he is confronted by Kayleigh Reed.

Tom: 'Ah Kayleigh. Would general politeness not indicate that you should let me get my bags into my dressing room before hassling me.'

Kayleigh 'You usually respond to interviews requests with a firm no. A lady has to do what a lady has to do!'

Tom mutters something ineligible about concentration. An awkward pause ensues until Kayleigh breaks the silence.

KR 'We all heard your thoughts from the commentary booth during the battle royal. Do you have any thoughts to add on the match'

TR 'I think it inspired my confidence if anything. Realising I have no equals in the division is a satisfactory feeling. I presume even with your uneducated eyes, what you saw was synonymous with my viewing?'

KR 'I saw the Saint, use all his experience and ring-craft, get a win which means he will be facing you at Redemption for that title! What did you see from him? 

TR 'The Saint struggled through that match! Frankly, he is passed it! The quickness is not there, everything looked slow and laboured. The man has heart, a whole lot of it. Unfortunately for him that just means he will suffer for longer. His refusal to accept defeat will cost him pain in the long term.'

KR 'After the match you gave The Saint the Last Lesson. Was this premeditated?'

TR 'You should know by now Miss Reed that every move I make is carefully calculated. This was no exception. In actual fact I decided to do a bit of foreshadowing. The Saint will feel another Last Lesson on the 18th when I retain my title.'

KR 'Tonight you face Nemesis, how...'

TR 'They put me against Nemesis?'

Tom laughs 

'Will they not learn? This is the new breed. We are different. They are past it. Nemesis is just another that I plan to leave on the scrap heap! His old rusty body is a walking scar. Should be an easy night work then consigning him to the same fate that Cassius endured and will eventually befall The Saint. It is my time. You and the Board will realise it. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn." 

With that Tom takes off. Kayleigh looks slightly taken aback but turns to the camera

KR 'Insightful from The Teacher as we look forward to his match tonight'

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Card - 10th January 2015 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Card - 10th January 2015

Post by Marty2k14 Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:00 pm

Kayleigh Reed watches as Tom Ree goes out of shot before turning to walk away but walks straight into the huge frame of Nemesis

KR: AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Nemesis: Woah calm down, calm down.....

KR: Nemesis, sorry, its just... you scared me just there!

Nemesis: Scared? Of me? Well I'm glad someone around here is....

Nemesis lets out a little chuckle as the crowd chant his name

KR: Funny I actually see you I was just talking to your opponent toni....

Nemesis: Dont you worry, I heard every single word our hardcore champion had to say, Tom Ree you think your a tough SOB because you walk around here with a little belt saying your hardcore? You dont know the meaning of the word hardcore you little weasel. There is more hardcore in my little finger than you will ever be and tonight when you step into that ring, you will come face to face with your worst nightmare, when you step into that ring tonight and look me in the eye, you will realise who truely is hardcore and who is the little bitch!

Nemesis stares into the camera before giving a cut throat signal and walking off

KR: Well this promises to be one hell of a fight tonight, the old guard against the new breed, you wont wanna miss this one

Marty2k14

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:26 pm

Dylan and Kage look at their match from two weeks ago smiling as the last few moves are shown before their victory.

DA: We are a fantastic team, a win over the champions in our first match here and last week we truly excelled in the battle royal.

KA: We did, yet we did not win and that disappoints me, does it not you?

DA: Kage, having been here before I learned that every road to a persons true self has bumps and is not straight. Just because we did not win the most unpredictable match does not mean we give up. Am I disappointed? not really because we are both ready and willing to take the ant bite and move on. We have another match against the tag team champions this week.

Kage looks a little surprised.

KA: Did you request this?

DA: Oh no brother, they feel that some measure of revenge is in order and demanded it.

KA: They want to face my justice again? they must be gluttons for punishment.

DA: I think that they want to see the truth again and confirm what they feared last time. That we are the best tag team they have faced, we are men to those boys and they want to step up but guess what?

KA: No more chairs to boost them up to our level?

DA: EXACTLY!

Kage looks at the match card and ponders as Dylan smiles and stretches.

KA: Parasite killers...what does that mean brother?

DA: That they are about as useful fighting us as life is against death, they can never win.

KA: So we are death to them?

Dylan sits down as Kage warms up.

DA: We are in a way, we will strip away and make their rotten, festering souls clean and open to the truth of everything. You will be satisfied in dishing out that justice will you not?

Kage stops and smirks as the pair high five and leave the room.

DA: For Truth is inescapable...

KA: ...And Justice is dealt every time.

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:46 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill strides out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp quickly, tagging the fans hands, before climbing up the steel steps. He walks along the ring apron, before springboarding over the top rope into the ring. He is passed a microphone and stands in the middle of the ring, waiting for the crowd to stop cheering.

RJ: Hill coming off a loss to Crime Lord last week, mainly due to interference from newcomer Alex Daniels.

MW: Crime Lord won that fair and square RJ, stop trying to defend this has-been.

Mike Hill: It's fair to say that Mike Hill hasn't always been the most respectful member of the 6WF roster. Back in the early days, Mike Hill didn't care who he upset or who he trash-talked, it was all about making a statement. And to be honest, Mike Hill always wondered why the old guard used to get pissy about Mike Hill trying to make an impression. But after last week, Mike Hill now knows why they hated the trash talk and the interference.

They hated it because it is disrespectful, and quite frankly, a damn nuisance. Mike Hill and Crime Lord have a lot of unsettled business, this is a feud that has been simmering underneath the surface since the days of the New Dynasty. It has never had the definitive ending it needs, two legends of the company have never been allowed to settle the score. These fans were going to get a match they had been craving for years...and then some chump called Alex Daniels decided to get involved.

Now the thing is, when Mike Hill used to do that kind of thing, at least it was backed up by the fact that the whole wrestling world was talking about Mike Hill. Everyone knew that Mike Hill was The Next Big Thing, the veterans of this company would put up with Mike Hill sticking his nose in their business because deep down, they knew that a match with Mike Hill would keep them relevant that little bit longer. They'd be able to experience the fans chanting their name for one last time before they realised they were no longer up to Standard!

They knew who Mike Hill was, they knew that Mike Hill would go on to be one of the greats of this company. Mike Hill didn't even know who this Alex Daniels was until Christmas Eve when he decided to get involved in my business. Unfortunately for you Alex, Mike Hill knows exactly who you are, and that is something you don't want. Mike Hill understands you wanting to make a name for yourself, but you really should have picked someone else's co-tails to ride. In a way, you are similar to those veterans who Mike Hill used to anger and humiliate week in, week out.

They saw Mike Hill as a vehicle to keep everyone talking about them, you see Mike Hill as a way of getting people to start talking about you. Unfortunately Alex, you are going to suffer the exact same fate as those veterans, who were all far superior competitors to you. They realised they were no longer as good as Mike Hill, you are going to realise that you will never be this god damn good.

Unfortunately for you Alex, you decided in your infinite wisdom that you wanted to face Mike Hill and Crime Lord...on Pay Per View, only increasing the amount of people who are going to witness you being embarrassed, battered and beaten. And then maybe our supposedly incorruptible new general manager will give these fans what they want, pitting Mike Hill and Crime Lord against one another in a match for the ages. And then he will finally learn why Mike Hill was the chosen one of the New Dynasty.

*Hill smirks down the camera and drops the mic, his music kicks back in and he climbs the turnbuckles to salute the fans.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:10 pm

*The millions of fans around the world watching 6WF Lockdown on their televisions, mobiles and other devices are firstly greeted with the jam packed LG arena in Birmingham. The full sixteen thousand attendance is maxed out as the fans inside are going wild with buzzing excitement and anticipation. The camera and lights pan around the arena picking up fans waving frantically at the camera and showing plenty of signs supporting their favourite superstars. The camera then pans towards the Titantron and ramp as Turn up the trouble roars from the soundsystem, the fans rise to their feet, beginning a thunderous and venomously atmosphere to welcome the imminent arrival of Mr Kenty. The camera quickly changes to the 6WF commentary team of Michael Wire and RJ, both dressed to impress with black pinstripe suits and matching red silk ties. Smiling broadly, the duo introduce themselves to the audience*

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown! And what a show it's going to be... my name is RJ and I'm joined as always by my partner calling the action, Michael Wire. Michael, what a night it's going to be... I can't remember a card which has so much riding on it. It's extraordinary...

MW: Without question Arj. Tonight, we will experience something very special that I'm sure of. And to make things even more interesting... we have a former champion coming to the ring.

RJ: Mr Kenty… the man that divides opinion throughout the 6WF nation. It’s been a disturbing and mentally bruising few months for this fallen hero…Tonight, we will see him go one on one against former rival and long-time foe, Max Adamson.

MW: Indeed Arj… while Adamson has sky-rocketed to the top of the mountain, Kenty has fallen well, well down and these fans have exploited and challenged this. The fans are right to expect the best from 6WF stars, and in the cold light of day, Kenty has failed to deliver. It wasn’t long ago this man was fighting for championships and thrilling these fans… he’s a shadow of the man he was in the Summer of 2014.

RJ: Harsh Michael… The man is doing the best he very can. Yes, he has struggled in recent months and the fans are right to criticise as are outsiders. But, Kenty is as tough and resilient as they come. We will see Michael…

*Calmly walking out onto the stage, Kenty arrives to a venomous and largely mixed reception. He is wearing a pair of baby blue jeans, White and black Nike Airmax shoes and his official new Kenty shirt. This shirt is red with the quote "Live Life loud" in bold white Italics. Tonight Kenty looks more focused than ever as he stares down the ramp to the empty ring. He allows himself a wry smile as the crowd continue to go wild with their mixed reaction. As the camera approaches Kenty, he looks into with a glare of intensity and drive. The camera also picks up his weary looking eyes, the baby blue steel in his eyes remain, while the sty has subsided somewhat. The corner of Kenty’s right eye still has some redness indicating blood shot eyes. Kenty slowly makes his way to the ring, walking through the wall of hate. Kenty arrives at the bottom of the ring, takes a deep breath and enters the ring quickly. As he arrives in the middle of the ring, the crowd continue to taunt and hurl abuse at the fallen hero, while some section of the crowd show there unwavering support. Shaking his head with a wry grin, Kenty collects a microphone from Mike Bird, smiling warmly and saying thank you respectfully. Walking back into the middle of the ring, Kenty soaks in the toxic atmosphere as the crowd continue to show a highly volatile and mixed reaction before simmering down slightly as Kenty raises the microphone to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Every single week... I walk down this ramp as myself. I'm damn proud of who I am and what I have become. I'm proud to be a 6WF superstar and do what I do. Whether that be competing as a wrestler, attending fanzones and meet and greets. As you all know… there is a code that I stand by. Living life loud... and that code does not fall to pieces in the space of a few difficult weeks. It does not fall to pieces over a few months. It does not fall to pieces because of the opinions of others and the questionable actions of others. If anything the code that I live by has in recent weeks has reminded me that life is not all plain sailing. Life is unpredictable... Anything and everything can happen in a very short period of time. In other words... Not all the people in the world like the tune you dance too.

Mr Kenty: But if I'm honest with you all, the past few weeks... For what seems like forever I have been beaten down and worn out. I have heard the same critics talking that perhaps this world is too big for me. They say maybe the pressure has made me lose a step or two, therefore becoming a walking target. Even those who believe, have recently questioned me and my consistency in this ring and also my psychological and physical resolve against every single superstar in 6WF. But with my back against the wall... I have overcome giants. I have overcome monsters and I have overcome adversity. And in 2015, this will be no different.

Mr Kenty: Critics have been silenced before and they will be silenced again. All I ask is for those who still believe is to hold on and feel that sense of pride, knowing that the guy they believe in will not never let them down. Living life loud... Being proud, honest and strong in yourselves, others and against all kinds of adversity. That is what is required from all of you who believe in me need to do. Is to be hold your heads high and keep on believing in that horse you have backed for the past three years can still do it and will not be moved or silenced.

*A small minority of the crowd, warmly applaud and cheer Kenty’s calm and respectful words. The large majority of fans however, drown this out with abusive chants and taunts directed at Mr Kenty. Kenty, cricks his neck from side to side, looking slightly irked. Tossing the microphone in his hand from side to side, Kenty then speaks.*

Mr Kenty: People such as Lucas Takeo, Udo Berg and Max Adamson likes to think they can rattle me... think they can silence me. Think they can really end this fairytale story known as Mr Kenty. They think they can silence you all by telling you things which are cold and bitter. Max Adamson for instance will walk down that ramp to this ring and believes his is the greatest thing that has happened to this company. He believes that all the opportunities he has received down the years, the odds have always been stacked against him. It's never his fault... It is always another factor. That doesn't wash with me... And I'm sure as hell it don't wash with many of you in this very arena tonight.

Mr Kenty: Five and a half years... Max Adamson has been chasing greatness and last year he achieved this greatness, and now hasn’t looked back since. Now is Max Adamson in my eyes is one of the best, if not the best this company has to offer. There is no doubt in my mind and probably all of your minds that Max will be carrying the championship for a long, long time to come. In my mind... it's a question of when he will lose it, not if. But the problem for Max tonight... Is the guy that he has some history with is looking daggers in his eyes tonight in the main event.

Mr Kenty: The same guy who blocked Max Adamson’s rise to glory last year, his destiny... The guy who has walked into some of the most brutal matches, fought some of the most ruthless and aggressive men that has walked down that ramp and walked into a hostile Glasgow arena week in and week out for a year and lived to tell the tale. However, Destiny can often be misguided as a right rather than the rewards of hard work... People like to assume that it is their god given right to gain success. Well... here is the thing. Hard work gains success. Max Adamson has gained success in his career... that is well documented. Hard work has gained him success... but in recent times... Max Adamson has taken the easy way.

Mr Kenty: Max Adamson has even admitted in the past that the perceived death of Chris Patricks was used to further his career... That I'm sure you are all aware of. What kind of guy would do that... it shocks me right to the core. It scares me more than any kind of monsters I have faced in this square circle. It makes my blood boil... It makes me mad and it makes me angry. Christ Patricks is one of the greatest athletes to grace this company... And in his pursuit of acclaim and fame, Max Adamson was prepared to use the perceived tragedy of an icon such as Chris Patricks and further his career. That's not a destiny... That’s twisted.

Mr Kenty: He has proved plenty in his career... Titles in both 6WF and 6CW. But one thing he hasn't proved... is that running your mouth and talking down to every single one of your competitor's, fans and even the guys in the back doesn't warrant standing on the pinnacle of the mountain. Being the man... Being a champion. What does however is graft...You got to scratch and you got to claw your way to the top. Believing in yourself when others fail to do so... Proving to the haters and your critics and maybe yourself that you can achieve greatness.

Mr Kenty: This match tonight... I admit. It's been a long time coming... I have been scratching on the door and waiting for this moment again. Two of the brightest talents in the wrestling industry locking horns in the main event of Lockdown in front of sixteen thousand of the greatest fans in the world, packed into a cauldron of noise and excitement. Watching two gladiators going at it knowing that only one when the dust has settled can be known as the better man, after all this time.. The millions of fans watching around the world, will be rooting for one or the other. And I can already guess that perhaps I wouldn't be welcomed in Australia…Hell, I have even seen a sign tonight saying that if I win tonight, Australia riots!

Mr Kenty: Max and I go back a while now… we haven’t faced each other since… since, well the night he took my championship away. Max Adamson in many ways, helped contribute to my fall from grace. He was one of the feet that kicked me from the summit and into the abyss. Tonight, we even the score. Tonight I will walk out into my zone and show why I belong. Show, that despite everything… this dog hasn’t lost any tricks. I can hang with the best.

Mr Kenty: Plenty has changed in the past six months… I don’t dress that up. I wouldn't lie to any of you because I believe, that you all here deserve the truth. My Redemption… it doesn't start tonight. My Redemption started the night I lost my world championship. My Redemption won’t finish at Redemption either… it will continue and continue until I get back to where I believe you see me being. Redemption comes to all of us at one time or another… my dreams will take me to my redemption and salvation… I’m not giving up on the dream. Or the power of dreams…

*Tossing the microphone to the mat, Kenty has a steel like intensity etched across his face as he stares out towards the audience as Turn up the trouble once again screams from the sound system as the fans meanwhile, vindictively boo loudly. Kenty takes a glance around him, he moves his eyes, revealing the full extent of his exhaustion and weariness as both corners are bloodshot. Kenty then takes one look around the LG nodding intently before exiting the ring and striding up to the top of the ramp. He then stops and looks around at his once beloved fans who continue to taunt and abuse, he exits the scene with a hint of edginess and tenseness.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:52 am

*”I Fought the Law’ blasts out and the crowd quickly become hostile as Cameron Faith storms out onto the stage, he looks out around the crowd ignoring the abuse, stops at the top of the ramp and raises both the Freeweight and European titles above his head as pyros go off around him. Cameron marches down the ramp, a title belt over each shoulder. Faith climbs up the steps and walks into the ring, he pulls a microphone out his knee pad and stands waiting for the crowd to quieten but the hatred only increases.*

RJ: What an announcement by Jonathon Creed on the new yeat show, Cameron gets a shot at Logans Briefcase.

MW: That going to be one hell of a battle RJ, Cameron and Logan really hate each other

RJ: Listen to this crowd Michael, a lot of people hate Cameron these days.

MW: Fair Point RJ, before that though Cameron has to get past Saint, and they don’t come 
much tougher than him.

RJ: True, there’s nothing the Saint hasn’t achieved in 6WF, it would be a huge victory for Cameron.

*Cameron raises the microphone and starts pacing around the ring*

CF: So Jonathon Creed has the balls to do what my opponent tonight never did, make the big decisions based on what’s best for this 6WF. All Saint was interested in was trying to extend his time at the top because he knows deep down he nothing but after thought.

*Cameron looks at the crowd who have started a riotous Saint chant*

CF: I get it, this is a man whose name is always thrown in the mix for the greatest 6WFer of all time, has won more titles than you can all count too, he has won everything there is to win. Hell he just beat 20 other men in a over the top rope battle royal to become number one contender for the Hardcore title.

*Cameron waits for the Saint chants, which have started up again to quieten*

CF: SHUT UP WILL YOU,

The only reason Saint has a chance to win the Hardcore title is because I made it possible, I handed that title to Tom Ree, i made sure that he defended it and if it wasn’t for the fact I only have space for one more title, I would have won that battle royal became a triple champion and consigned Saint to a retirement that’s long overdue.

Just remember this, without Faith there are no Saints.

That’s what you failed to grasp as GM, That’s what Jonathon Creed obviously understands, this company needs to be built around a real champion, someone who carries himself with dignity someone who commands respect.

CAMERON FAITH!!!!!!

*Cameron ignores the booing and abuse*

CF: Saint, may be one of the greatest, but I hase already told you all that I am the greatest EVER. I will beat Saint tonight then at redemption I will climb to the top of that ladder, claim the contract that rightfully belongs to me.

Believe in that, believe in Cameron Faith.

*Cameron steps out the ring and “I Fought the Law” blares out around the arena again.

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down