6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - 26th May 2011

Go down

6WF Lockdown - 26th May 2011 Empty 6WF Lockdown - 26th May 2011

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:48 pm

*Lockdown hits the air and "Rest In Pieces" roars out through the speakers,the crowd cheer as pyro's go off around the arena.The camera pans around the ringside area and shows some of the signs on display from the Birmingham Crowd:

"CHAOS GOT SAINTED"
"SCORP-EON FOREVER"
"HERO IS NO GOD"
"WE WANT CASSIUS"

RJ:Ladies and Gentleman,good evening and welcome to 6WF Lockdown broadcasting live from the Birmingham Bowl and exclusive to Eurosport and Eurosport HD.And this is my broadcast partner Michael Wire who insists upon sitting in his "Wire Well",yet maintains he isn't copying Michael Cole.

MW:Let me tell you this RJ,I have to plans to kiss your feet anytime soon!But anyway,I'm Michael Wire and what a show we've got lined up for you tonight with Mayhem just over a week away.

RJ:We've already seen matches confirmed for Mayhem,and I'm sure plenty more will be confirmed tonight.We also have a huge Main Event involving TAW Champion,6WF Champion and The Fight For The Right briefcase holder Hero!

MW:Let's get this show underway.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 26th May 2011 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - 26th May 2011

RJ: Up first for you here on Lockdown we have tag team action as James Eagle teams with Yarmouth Blade to take on James McManus and Frank Horrigan.

MW: What a supreme competitor Horrigan is, he’ll show everyone why it was outrageous that he was eliminated from Next Gen!

"The Final Countdown" plays and James McManus steps out onto the stage and strikes a pose, shouting "I am the Future!" He makes his way down the ramp, ignoring the fans and sliding into the ring. He faces the stage as “Rock Night” then booms around the arena as the crowd begin to boo. Horrigan strides out to the top of the ramp. He stares at his tag team partner before storming down the ramp and stepping over the top rope into the ring. The two wait as...

Burn Burn" by Lost Prophets blasts out, and the crowd jump to their feet as James Eagle steps out onto the ramp with a wad of cash. Eagle strides down the ramp with a massive grin as he looks for a suitable beneficiary. He spots an attractive female in the audience and hands her the cash, he waits outside the ring for his partner Yarmouth Blade.

"One and only" blares out through the speakers,Yarmouth Blade strides out and puts his arms out,setting off an array of pyro's.He then walks down the ramp slowly and rolls into the ring.

MW: These two haven’t had the best of relations on Next Gen to say the least so it’ll be interesting to see how well they can get along as tag team partners.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Frank Horrigan starts off in the ring, Yarmouth Blade goes to the outside leaving James Eagle to face up with Horrigan. The two men lock up and Horrigan’s strength advantage is clearly shown straight away as he drives Eagle back into the corner. He hits a big uppercut into the chin before he viciously piles away with shoulder thrusts into the abdomen of Eagle. Horrigan then waits for Eagle to fall forward before nailing a Gorilla press Slam on the Golden Eagle. He places his foot across the chest as his pinfall method.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Horrigan waits for Eagle to rise before scooping him up and then slamming him stiffly into the canvas. Horrigan bounces off the ropes and hits a big splash on Eagle who rolls away. Horrigan drags him out from the corner and heaves him up before crashing a knee into the stomach and then running the ropes hitting a DDT!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Horrigan whips Eagle out across the ring as soon he is up. Yarmouth Blade makes the blind tag and Horrigan takes out Eagle with a back body drop. He spins around and Yarmouth Blade connects with a flying clothesline. Horrigan falls to the canvas, Blade waits for him to rise and goes for a headbutt but Horrigan blocks by grabbing the head of Blade, he then hits a big headbutt of his own and Yarmouth falls down to the canvas.

MW: Look at this man! He doesn’t even need a tag team partner!

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Yarmouth barely kicks out, Horrigan hits him with consecutive massive headbutts that back him into the corner. Horrigan lifts Yarmouth Blade onto his shoulders in the corner and looks set to hit a samoan drop from the corner but Yarmouth manages to elbow his way out of the hold. He escapes from the shoulders of Horrigan before steadying himself on the canvas, he then hits a leaping dropkick to the head of Horrigan on the 2nd rope followed by a Frankensteiner!
Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Horrigan gets the shoulder up, Yarmouth Blade has him into a front facelock but Horrigan gets to a vertical base quickly and shoves Yarmouth back forcefully, where Eagle tags himself in just as Horrigan makes the tag to McManus.

RJ: So Yarmouth Blade sees off the threat of Horrigan, for the time being, and now Eagle just swoops in-excuse the pun-and takes advantage.

MW: Good wrestling, C*** pun!

McManus sprints towards Eagle in the corner who uses the ropes to springboard over McManus who turns straight into a boot to the stomach followed by hitting a slow, methodical neckbreaker. Eagle picks McManus up and whips him into the ropes, he leans down to hit him with a backbody drop but McManus scouts it and kicks Eagle in the face. McManus seizes the initiative to set up a Powerbomb, but Eagle counters with a second backbody drop attempt - this time successful. Eagle hits a standing moonsault into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Eagle gets to his feet and smirks at Horrigan who looks on impatiently, he then turns to his own tag team partner with a mocking smile. By time Eagle turns to face McManus, the Scot is already on his feet and swinging for him, but Eagle locks his opponent in the T-Bone and takes him over for the suplex. The crowd cheer as Eagle walks to the corner...

MW: Will the Eagle soar here?

RJ: You said my pun was bad! And no he won’t, Yarmouth Blade tags in!

It is Yarmouth who makes the blind tag this time, he drags up McManus who stuns him with a jawbreaker, McManus bounces off the ropes but Yarmouth leapfrogs over the top and then hits a leaping back elbow to the face of McManus knocking him to the floor. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Yarmouth Blade has McManus into a headlock, He gets to his feet and goes for a belly to back suplex but Yarmouth manages to land on his feet behind McManus then hit an elbow to the back of the head. McManus lurches forward and Yarmouth nails a running bulldog on him. McManus rolls up and Yarmouth bounces off the ropes hitting a flying shoulder barge. He doesn’t cover, instead going to the top rope waiting for McManus to rise, he goes for a missile dropkick but McManus reveres with a big spinebuster.

He then bounces off the ropes and hits a vicious knee-trembler on Blade who rolls away to the corner. McManus sprints over and uses the ropes hit a Jeff-Hardy like assisted dropkick to the face. He backward rolls out from the corner and waits for Blade to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders and hitting a powerslam.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet, he whips Yarmouth out across the ring and goes for a clothesline but Yarmouth ducks underneath and comes back off the opposite ropes with a discus clothesline! He spins following the momentum and Eagle tags himself in once more. This time Yarmouth seems to take exception and begins to shout at Eagle, who just smirks at him. This angers Blade further, prompting him to shove Eagle.

MW: We thought this could happen!

Eagle shoves Blade back, only for Yarmouth to return the favour. Eagle shoves him once again and Yarmouth Blade puts more force into the next one, Eagle stumbles back allowing McManus to get a roll up!

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Eagle just about kicks out, He leaps to his feet angrily and walks to the corner to berate Yarmouth Blade further. This gives McManus time to tag in Horrigan, the camera then zooms in on Eagle who says to Yarmouth: “Watch this”

MW: I don’t think he realises who is stood behind him!

Eagle turns around smiling arrogantly, he then looks up and the expression changes to one of pure fear and shock. He steps back quickly looking to tag in Yarmouth Blade but he has dropped down from the apron with a smile on his face. Eagle continues backing up until he is in the corner, he throws one punch that Horrigan takes with a smile who then boots him in the gut.

RJ: Horrigan’s Law!

MW: This one’s over!

Ref: 1...................2...................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: I told you he shouldn’t have been eliminated!

RJ: I think this victory was more a consequence of the dispute between Yarmouth Blade and James Eagle!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action goes to the backstage area for the first time in the night,where Clarissa is stood alongside Max Adamson.

Clarissa:Max thanks for joining me at such short notice,Frank Horrigan cancelled his interview.

Max:Well that bloke is a freak!Anyway,what would you like to know?

Clarissa:Well Max,last month you lost out to Lex Hart at Pain.What are your plans leading up to Mayhem? Will you be pursuing a rematch?

Max:Well Clarissa,the thing is my lawyer isn't one of the best around and he sort of failed to put a rematch clause into the contract.However,I think in that match I proved that I am at world title level and I think I would of won that match if it wasn't for Jessica's interference.

So yes in short I will be pursuing a rematch for Mayhem,whether I can get a rematch is another thing but I've got a good chance considering I dominated that match at Pain.

*Chaos strolls onto the screen,he walks towards Adamson and snatches the mic from the hands of Clarissa.

Chaos:You think you deserve another shot? Because I don't,I think you should step aside and get to the back of the queue,giving someone deserving a shot.Like myself.

Max:Deserving? What makes you deserving of a world title match? Last time I saw you were getting your @ss handed to you on a plate by The Saint losing your European Title in the process.

Chaos:That was a fluke...

Max:What twice?

Chaos:Look Max,tonight when The Fanatic destroys you it will be clear to all that if he can destroy then imagine what I can do.Then you'll see why I'm deserving of that world title shot not you.

*Chaos walks off,as Adamson smirks.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action continues in the backstage,panning to The Association locker-room.Danny McGraw is sat at his desk with La Pulga Loco and Solomon Riddick sat also.

Mike Hill strolls into the office of McGraw,followed by James Hamilton.

MH:I don't think we've all met yet.Obviously La Pulga knows James,but James this is Solomon Riddick the biggest,baddest,scariest wrestler in 6WF.

*Hamilton shakes the hand of Riddick who just stares.

MH:And this is Danny McGraw,who wants to get rid of you.Isn't that right Danny?

DM:I don't know what you're talking about Hilly,I'm perfectly welcoming to all new additions.

MH:Well it seemed like that last week when you were talking to La Pulga,so why not just come out and say it to our faces? I thought you wanted The Association to be successful,and since Hamilton joined us we've been doing brilliantly!

DM:I know that Mike,I know that!And don't you worry because I have negotiated with the Board of Directors and Shutdown General Manager and we have come to an agreement regarding your PPV match.But it is dependent on La Pulga getting a victory in his match or you and Riddick winning yours,but preferably both.

James:Well we shall try our best Danny,I'll keep Mike's mind on the game.

MH:Alright,Alright!Remember who got you a contract here in the first place.

DM:I believe that was me actually Mike.

MH:Well played Danny,well played.

*Hill leaves the room.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 2
La Pulga Loco vs Clarke James vs Castiguer

RJ:Triple threat action right now,each of these men has spent the last few months representing their teams in a quest for the tag team titles....here tonight they will bid for singles supremacy....

MW:The Church of Hero,The Association and The Soldiers of Fortune have all proven themselves as tag teams but how will they fare here without a partner....

All three men are in the ring as the bell sounds.James immediately grabs Castiguer by the head and hauls him over the top rope as the crowd boo.He and La Pulga lock up and Pulga quickly shoots around the back and pushes James into the corner...he runs in with a bodysplash attempt but James moves and cracks Pulga with three solid rights and then whips him across to the opposite side....Pulga flies up the ropes and back down (ala Flair) as James runs across and boots him to the mat...

RJ:Could catch him cold here...

Before the three count can be made Castiguer springboards back in and drops a leg across the back of James' head.They get up and Castiguer runs off the ropes and returns with a headscissors takedown on the tag champ...James gets up again and Castiguer yakuza kicks him in the stomach and then springboards off the ropes into a moonsault that he modifies into a reverse DDT takedown.....

MW:That is what Castiguer brings to the table....Chaos theory!

The crowd boo as La Pulga catches Castiguer unawares with the suplex,he stands up and trash talks the fans before running off the ropes...

RJ:Gonna finish this early....ROLLING THUNDER!

Clarke James is laying in wait and he counters into a huge powerslam.............1..............2......kickout.He drags La Pulga up and punches him back to the corner and nails several shoulder thrusts before lifting him onto the top rope...

MW:Not a great place for La Pulga to be...oh jeez...

Castiguer is up,he runs across the ring,uses Clarke James' back as a springboard and leaps onto the top rope and hurricanranas La Pulga to the mat as the crowd go wild.Castiguer gets up and is almost turned inside out by a clothesline from James...............1................2........kickout from Castiguer.

RJ:Excellent back and forth action between these three men....really showing off their unique talents....

James drags Castiguer up and hauls him through the air for a powerbomb and throws him at the turnbuckle....Castiguer staggers out and James lifts him onto his shoulders for a running powerslam...

MW:What a superkick from La Pulga...

James flies through the ropes from the impact of the kick.La Pulga quickly grabs Castiguer and nails a faceplant suplex and then goes to the corner and climbs up...he looks down at his foe...

RJ:Frogsplash....

MW:Clarke James saved the day there....

James drags La Pulga from the ring and throws him into the ring barrier before climbing back in.He is up on the apron and he planchas over the top rope across the body of Castiguer before waiting for him to get up...he whips Castiguer into the corner,the Soldier leaps onto the top rope and backflips over his oncoming opponent but James spins quickly and kicks Castiguer in the stomach before hitting a standing enzeguiri................1...................2..........kickout.

RJ:The Soldiers of Fortune have twice come up just short in their quest for tag team gold....a singles victory here could get them one more chance...

James drags Castiguer back up but takes three solid punches to the stomach and is then spinning heel kicked into the corner...Castiguer runs in and hits a shining wizard before scooping James onto his shoulders and hitting a green bay plunge.............1....................2.....................3!

MW:No La Pulga stepping in this time to keep this match alive...

La Pulga nails a springboard headbutt to stop the pin,he and Castiguer get up and Castiguer looks for a roundhouse but it is ducked and La Pulga springboards onto the ropes before soaring back and nailing a tornado DDT...sending Castiguer from the ring....La Pulga watches James getting up and then runs at him and hits a wheelbarrow bulldog....he staggers up and hits a standing moonsault before getting up for a third time and running off the ropes...

RJ:ROLLING THUNDER!

James drives his knees upwards into the spine of La Pulga.Pulga rolls away in pain as James slowly gets to his feet...he takes a few moments to compose himself as Pulga gets the run on him...

MW:James playing possum...what a samoan drop...

James drills La Pulga and then quickly rolls around back and hooks him into a full nelson,he drags his opponent to his feet...

MW:The end is nigh...Devils Cross!

James lifts La Pulga into the air but before he can execute the move his knees are dropkicked out from under him by Castiguer.James staggers up and looks for a clothesline but it is ducked and Castiguer hits a backcracker...

RJ:Clarke James in a whole world of trouble now...

MW:Castiguer needs to keep his eyes on the other members of this match though...

Castiguer turns around and takes a hard windmill kick that knocks him down.La Pulga runs to the corner and leaps up top,...

RJ:Corkscrew 630...

Castiguer moves last second and the crowd cheer as La Pulga lands hard on the mat.Castiguer gets up,Clarke James is back up on the apron as Castiguer springboards onto the ropes and then flies back with a kick that sends James from the apron and crashing into the ring barrier...

MW:Castiguer cleaning out the competition...

Castiguer drags Pulga up and nails a sitdown powerbomb near the corner before getting up and climbing the ropes...the crowd cheer as he turns around and grins...

RJ:FIRECRACKER....Connects!

...............3!

MW:This one is over with...

"Remember the name" plays out and the crowd cheer loud as Castiguer is declared the winner.He staggers up and salutes the crowd before climbing from the ring.He grins back at Clarke James and La Pulga before exiting up the ramp...

RJ:Big win for Castiguer over his nearest rivals...a huge victory in terms of the tag team pendulum...

MW:And a really great triple threat match all around....great effort from all of these guys.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The Camera's return backstage with Castiguer walking along the corridor following his victory where he is met by his tag team partner Angelo Anneire and Hardcore Champion Blue Dragon who Anneire is teaming with in the next match.

Anneire:Hey great victory out there Castiguer!

Castiguer:Well you know,that's how I do things around here.Just make sure you two do the business over these two chumps next because I think I know what match McGraw has got planned for The Association at Mayhem.

Blue Dragon:I'll try my best out there don't you worry about that,Riddick needs teaching a lesson in Hardcore and who better to give it to him than me,the single greatest Hardcore champion in history.

Anneire:And I need some revenge over Hill after last week.

Castiguer:Good luck out there.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:49 pm

RJ: Tag team action lined up next here on Lockdown as Michael Wire’s favourite wrestler, Blue Dragon, teams with one half of the Soldiers of Fortune-Angelo Anneire to take on the Association pairing of Mike Hill and Solomon Riddick.

MW: Association win! Definite, guaranteed, nailed on!

RJ: Nothing like an unbiased opinion...

“Next Big Thing’ is blasted out and the crowd boo as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage, he raises an arm in the air and the crowd boo. He then welcomes out James Hamilton. Mike cockily walks down the ramp, he taunts some fans on the way down before jumping up onto the apron and flipping over the ropes, He goes to the top rope he raises both arms in the air as the crowd boo and he flips down, landing on his feet. Hamilton begins to give him a pep talk.

“Always’ is blasted out and the crowd boo loudly as Solomon Riddick steps out slowly onto the stage, he lifts on arm in the air as the crowd jeer him. He slowly strides down the ramp as the fans ignore him. He climbs into the ring and stares at the referee menacingly who takes a step back, Solomon lifts both arms in the air as pyros go off.

"Remember the Name" echoes out and there is a big cheer as the Soldiers of Fortune walk out onto the ramp.Castiguer bounces from one foot to the other and Anneire cracks his knuckles as they look down at the Association.

“Freak on a leash” is just beginning to blare out through the speakers , Blue Dragon storms down the ramp and slides into the ring. He holds up his Hardcore title and then stares across at Riddick.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match starts off with Mike Hill in the ring with Blue Dragon. Dragon is easily the more powerful of the two and Hill is quickly trapped in the corner. Blue Dragon quickly goes to work on Mike with a series of shoulder thrusts before stepping back, Hill falls forward and Blue Dragon knocks him down to the canvas with a big boot to the skull.

Hill stumbles up to his feet and Blue Dragon pulls him in and lifts him up onto his shoulders for a powerslam but Mike Hill drops down the back and shoves Blue Dragon into the corner. Hill comes sprinting towards him but Blue Dragon counters with a flapjack dropping Hill face first into the turnbuckle. He then bounces off the ropes knocking Hill down with a forearm smash as he stumbled out of the corner. Blue Dragon hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon drags Hill back to the corner where Angelo Anneire is tagged in. Blue Dragon hits a final boot for good measure before Anneire pulls Hill into towards him and then throws him down with a gutwrench suplex. Hill stumbles up to his feet and Anneire knocks him to the floor with a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Anneire gets to his feet, he boots away at the back of Hill placing him into a full nelson with a knee digging into the back. Hill eventually forces his way up to a vertical base but Anneire easily counters this with a Full Nelson Slam.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Anneire drags Hill up to his feet, Anneire waits for Mike Hill to rise, he places Hill onto his shoulders for an electric chair drop but Hill manages to drop down the back and jump down to the outside, where he begins to talk with Hamilton.

MW: We saw this last week, and it completely revitalised Hill.

He slides back into the ring, Anneire lifts him up and goes for a gutwrench slam but Hill slides down the back into a backslide pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................Kick out!

Anneire gets a powerful kick out, Hill is quick to tag in Solomon Riddick. he drags up Anneire and launches him out across the ring where on the rebound he meets him with a spinebuster. Solomon then bounces off the ropes and connects with a big splash.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Anneire forces the shoulder up, Solomon drags him up off the canvas and then hits a couple of hard right body punches followed by a stiff European Uppercut. He then boots Anneire in the gut and lifts him onto his shoulders, hitting a running death valley driver. Riddick makes the tag to Hill, he smirks before stomping down on the right arm of Anneire viciously. He then waits for Angelo to rise before whipping him out across the ring hitting an inverted atomic drop followed with a spinning heel kick. Hill then bounces off the ropes and hits a standing shooting star press into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Hill tries to put Anneire into the MHND(Liontamer) but he is booted away to the corner. Anneire follows up by running towards Hill who counters with a flapjack followed by a pele kick. Anneire falls to the canvas and Hill goes to the top rope and hits the Mike Time(450 splash) successfully.

MW: The Pep Talk clearly proving successful once more.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Hill lifts up Anneire and goes for a hurracanrana but Anneire counters with a sit-out powerbomb. He scurries back to his corner and makes the tag to Blue Dragon who steps into the ring. Hill manages to get the tag into Riddick who steps into the ring but he is knocked down by Blue Dragon with a running forearm smash.

Riddick rolls up to his feet groggily and Blue Dragon smashes a series of fists into the side of the head followed by a boot to the gut, which Blue Dragon then follows up with a running kick into the face. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Blue Dragon rolls up onto his feet following the kick out, hitting a series of fist drops down onto Riddick before lifting him up only to powerslam him down once more. Blue Dragon then goes to the corner where he tries to remove the turnbuckle cover but Riddick is too quick and he sprints over going for a clothesline but Blue Dragon ducks, he flips the bird at Riddick before bouncing him head first off the turnbuckle. Riddick spins groggily and Blue Dragon knocks him to the floor with a big boot!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Riddick barely kicks out, Blue Dragon lifts up Riddick and sets up for the Death Note but James Hamilton is quickly onto the apron. Anneire comes into the ring past Blue Dragon, he aims wildly at Hamilton who pulls down the top rope sending Anneire to the outside. The SOF member rises to his feet and Hamilton flies off the apron hitting a flying superkick before motioning to Hill who goes to the top rope...

MW: NEXT BIG MOVE!

In the ring, Blue Dragon sets up for the Death Note but Riddick rolls out down the front...DEVILS ADVOCATE!

Ref: 1...................2................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Big win for Riddick ahead of Mayhem!

RJ:And now we find out what Danny McGraw has in plan for The Association,which we will be hearing right now as Clarissa is backstage with Danny McGraw.

MW:Find out after the commercial break.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Lockdown returns from the commercial with Danny McGraw stood alongside Clarissa.

Clarissa:Danny you are here to confirm The Association's match for Mayhem...

Danny McGraw:That is correct Clarissa.And it is my pleasure to confirm after discussion's with the Shutdown General Manager and the Board of Directors,that at Mayhem it will be Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch defending their tag team titles agaisnt The Soldiers of The Fortune AND The Association team of Mike Hill and La Pulga Loco.

Clarissa:Well what a huge announcement!I would also like to ask you about the confrontation earlier tonight between Chaos and Max Adamson where both men claimed to be deserving of a world title shot.Will any action be taken on that?

Danny McGraw:I can confirm Clarissa that these two will not be competing for a world title at Mayhem as something has already been agreed by the Board of Directors following events this month.However,this doesn't mean it won't happen in the future.That is all I'm prepared to reveal at this moment in time.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action continues in the backstage area with Scorpion,who replaces Danny McGraw in the interview area with Clarissa.

Clarissa:So Scorpion not on the card tonight,but I'm sure you are grateful for the rest following a hectic couple of weeks with some massive victories.

The Scorpion:Well it's never nice to not be in action but after those victories,then I suppose it is nice to take a step back and appreciate how monumental those victories were.But they're nothing if I cannot build on them.

The Church are still my target,I still want to take them down.But I'm sure now I've beaten Hero,that people will put a target on my back particularly those who I competed with in Next Gen.I've shown that winning that tournament will not mean anything,because I've already beaten a top guy in the company like Hero.

But if any of those people,or anyone else want to take me on.Then I've only got one thing to say with them,you mess with The Scorpion and you will be STUNG!

*The Scorpion smiles down the camera.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ: Singles action up next for you here on Lockdown...

MW: Crime Lord will face off against that punk Longinus and his little buddy Sanchez, and he’ll teach them a lesson Church of Hero style.

RJ: What have they done to deserve that?

MW: They cost Crime Lord his shot at the European Title this time last week, is that not reason enough? There wasn’t even any provocation.

“All my life” blazes out through the speakers and as the song kicks into it’s first verse, Longinus walks out with his arms stretched pyro’s spiralling off around him. He is wearing his shirt with an “A” emblazoned on the front. He strolls down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring. “Fight Song” then blares out and Sanchez strolls out onto the ramp wearing a similar shirt to Longinus. Sanchez stomps down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

‘Rain Wizard’ tears out into the arena and the crowd descend into loud boo’s as Crime Lord slowly walks out onto the stage, the gold ‘H’ hanging around his chest. He walks to the ring but doesn’t slide in instead walking around towards Sanchez.

MW: Things going to get started early here!

Crime Lord grabs Sanchez from behind and before Longinus can do anything, Crime Lord launches him shoulder first into the steel steps. Crime Lord drags up Sanchez and hits a spinebuster onto the stairs for good measure before sliding in, he points down towards Sanchez and says “You’re Next” to Longinus.

The bell rings for the beginning of the match, Longinus sprints over to Crime Lord and hits a running clothesline. He drags up Crime Lord and immediately begins to reel away with a series of big shots to the chin as Crime Lord moves around the arena desperately ducking and diving to avoid the punches. Longinus then lifts a knee up into the sternum and has Crime Lord trapped in the corner. Longinus immediately boots away at the gut until Crime Lord is slumped down against the turnbuckles.

Longinus takes a step back before smashing a hard knee into the face. He then begins to stomp away at the head and face of Crime Lord repeatedly. Finally he steps back, Crime Lord rolls out of the corner and Longinus sprints across crashing a massive kick into the side. Crime Lord rolls to the outside, Longinus follows him out. Crime Lord throws a big clothesline that Longinus ducks, he grabs the head of Crime Lord and sprints along, smashing the head of Crime Lord into the steel ring post. He then rolls Crime Lord back into the ring, then sliding in himself. Longinus goes towards Crime Lord, putting him into a headlock. The former 6WF Champion slowly gets to his feet and launches Longinus out across the ring but he counters with a Lou Thesz Press, once again flying away with a series of wild fists which is only interrupted when the referee has to pull Longinus away.

RJ: Longinus is fired up tonight!

Longinus waits for Crime Lord to rise, he hits a hard suplex where Crime Lord rolls away to the corner. Longinus runs to the corner, using the 2nd rope to hit a splash down onto Crime Lord. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!
Crime Lord forces his shoulder up off the canvas sharply, Longinus rises to his feet and again begins to beat away on Crime Lord with stomps into the stomach. Longinus then steps back allowing Crime Lord to rise before hitting a crunching body blow, Longinus hits him with a backbreaker but doesn’t cover. He walks around impatiently waiting for Crime Lord to rise, he gets to his feet and Longinus sprints over crashing a glancing boot to the side of the head.

Crime Lord doesn’t fall to the canvas, Longinus puts Crime Lord onto his shoulders and attempts a gutbuster but Crime Lord shoves him away. Longinus spins around straight into a massive boot from Crime Lord, he stumbles back and falls into the corner. Crime Lord sprints towards Longinus nailing a stinger splash that sends Longinus to the floor, slumped in the corner.

This time it is the turn of the Lord of Crime to take out some anger, he chooses to pummel fists into the head first for good measure before then stomping away at the head of Longinus. Crime Lord then places his boot across the throat of Longinus, releasing just before the 5 count and the automatic disqualification. Crime Lord hauls up Longinus and boots him in the stomach before hitting a DDT!

Longinus gets to his feet following the kick out, Crime Lord immediately whips him out across the ring hitting a spinebuster. Crime Lord boots away on Longinus repeatedly before moving to the corner where he removes the 2nd turnbuckle cover. Crime Lord turns around and Longinus comes sprinting towards him, but Crime Lord has his countered planned hitting a drop toe hold, Longinus hitting the exposed steel of the turnbuckle face first.

Crime Lord steps back waiting for Longinus to stir, the ex COH member eventually turns around and the crowd gasp as blood comes pouring from his face. Crime Lord smiles at the sight of the injury, then moves in towards Longinus going for another big boot but Longinus ducks it. He grabs Crime Lord by the head and runs him to the corner, smashing his head on the third turnbuckle which still has it’s cover.

MW: What an idiot!

However, Longinus then pulls Crime Lord down and repeatedly smashes his head into the exposed 2nd turnbuckle to loud cheers from the crowd. Longinus steps back and allows Crime Lord to spin out of the corner, now also covered in blood. Longinus hits a dropkick which sends Crime Lord toppling into the ropes before hitting a belly to belly suplex. He drags Crime Lord to the centre of the ring before covering.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Longinus has Crime Lord into a front facelock however the former 6WF Champion is quick to fight out applying a hammerlock which Longinus himself counters with a jawbreaker. Crime Lord falls against the ropes straight into the path of Longinus who nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Longinus doesn’t cover, going to the corner waiting for Crime Lord to rise...

RJ: Spear of Longinus...Side-stepped by Crime Lord.

MW: POWERBOMB!

Crime Lord nails a vicious powerbomb on Longinus and covers.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Longinus just about kicks out of the powerbomb. Crime Lord gets to his feet with a smirk, wiping away some of the blood etched across his face. He allows Longinus up before pulling him in and hitting the custody. But he doesn’t cover.

RJ: What’s he doing?

MW: He’s going to cause more pain, get more revenge. This is brilliant.

RJ: Oh no, he’s lining up the MAFIA MOW DOWN...

Crime Lord lets Longinus up to one knee, the blood is now pouring even more from Longinus’ face after the killswitch. He sprints towards Longinus...

CRASH!

MW: NO! THAT’S A DISGRACE!

RJ: What a great piece of timing.

MW: Chair shot from Sanchez!

The bell rings for the DQ as a replay airs of Sanchez leaping into the ring and smashing a chair into the face of Crime Lord just before he hit the knee to the head.

RJ: He saved Longinus there.

MW:Crime Lord will destroy the Atheists before they can build any momentum anyway!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The camera returns in the backstage area following a commercial break,where Chris Patricks is stood at the curtain waiting for the cue for his match.

Jerome Dubois strolls up alongside Patricks who turns towards him.

Patricks:Good luck out there Dubs...

JD:What are you talking about? We shall not need zis luck you talk about,we are ze superior wrestlers qui? We are ze deserving championes!Well I am anyway.But together,we shall make a mark before Mayhem.You just leave Morgan to me Qui?

Patricks:Oh of course Dubois,as long as you leave The Saint to me as I know you've had a few disputes with him in the past have you not?

Dubois:Qui,but you know I accept that I shall have to step aside for you take him on.

Patricks:Thank you for the understanding.

MW:We can now see what The Saint and Dexter Morgan are doing just prior to our next match.

*The Camera shows Dexter and Saint deep in discussion,with the camera zooming in so it can be heard what is being said.

The Saint:So you know what's going to happen out there Dexter?

Dexter:Oh yes,And I've got to say I agree completely.You can look after Patricks and I'll beat that French <censored> all around Britain!

RJ:Seems like both teams have similar battle plans.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ: Tag team action up next for you here on Lockdown...

MW: European Champion The Saint teams with Freeweight Champion Dexter Morgan to take on the N01 contenders to their titles, Chris Patricks and Jerome Dubois respectively.

RJ: With Mayhem just over a week away, this is no doubt going to give whoever wins a massive psychological advantage heading into Mayhem.

‘Refuse/Resist’ plays and the crowd pop as pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage and through the sparks and smoke comes Chris Patricks. He looks at the initials tattooed on his knuckles, kiss them, points to the sky and then sprints to the ring, sliding into the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, saluting the crowd, who are cheering him on profusely.

'C’est Le Bien Qui Fait Mal' echoes throughout the arena, as the entire attendance jumps to their feet for the Hall of Famer, Jerome Dubois. He swaggers onto the stage, sporting a “Est-ce que tu m'aimes ?” T-shirt. Dubois runs to each side of the ramp, making the fans get to their feet and make some noise. Dubois begins to make his way his down the ramp towards the ring, slapping the hands of some fans en route.

Dexter’s theme echoes out next and he makes his down the ramp as Dubois stares him down from in the ring. Morgan holds the freeweight title aloft before striding down the ramp and stepping into the ring.

“Monster’ screams out around the arena and Saint steps out on his own, he raises one arm in the air as the crowd give a mixed reaction. Saint slowly strides down the ramp as some of the crowd extend their hands for him. He slaps a couple of hands before sliding into the ring and holding the European Title up.

The Saint hands his title to the referee, as does Morgan. Then both of their N01 contenders storm towards them as the ref is forced to ring the bell quickly. Dubois knocks down Morgan with a spear and begins to pummel away with fists into the face whilst Patricks catches The Saint off guard with a big uppercut. He starts to back The Saint up with a series of fists until he backs The Saint into the corner.

Patricks hits a couple of kicks into the gut and then takes a step back before storming at The Saint once more who this time back body drops Patricks but he lands on the apron. Patricks goes to the top rope and as The Saint turns around Patricks flies off connecting with an Arabian Facebuster! Patricks stands over The Saint waiting for him to rise, motioning a title belt.

Meanwhile, Dubois is continuing to pummel away on Morgan until the current freeweight champion manages to headbutt Jerome Dubois who rolls away. Morgan leaps up to his feet as does Dubois, Morgan hits Dubois with a belly to belly suplex. Dubois rolls up and Morgan sprints towards Dubois who pulls down the top rope, Morgan manages to land on the apron. Dubois spins around aiming a massive fist which Morgan ducks before hitting a belly to back suplex from inside of the ring to the outside. Morgan then remains on the apron as the match finally starts in an official way.

MW: Morgan and Saint now with a clear advantage even if Patricks is on top in the match at the moment.

The Saint is up to his feet, Patricks aims a boot into the stomach but The Saint catches it, only for Patricks to reverse with a step-over spinning heel kick. The Saint rises to his feet and Patricks leaps up hitting a hurracanrana.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Patricks rises to his feet, he drops a series of knees down into the back of The Saint. He places The Saint into a seated rear waistlock, The European Champion fights his way up to his feet but Patricks reverses with a German suplex. The Saint rises and Patricks attempts to whip him to the corner but Saint is too strong sending Patricks to the corner. Sainty runs towards Patricks who uses the ropes to springboard over The Saint and hits a neckbreaker out of the corner.

RJ: They’ve got the numbers advantage but so far The Saint hasn’t been able to get into the match.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

The Saint gets his shoulder up off the canvas, Patricks goes to the corner and then up to the top rope for a split legged moonsault but The Saint is up quicker than expected. He sprints over and hits a vicious boot into the back of the head. The Saint places Patricks onto his shoulder before bringing him out of the corner and nailing a death valley driver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

MW: Saint tags in Morgan!

Morgan steps into the ring, he is stood waiting in the corner as Patricks rises and Morgan sprints across connecting with a running clothesline. He drags up Patricks and hits a 2nd clothesline, he drags him up again and this time the Freeweight champion connects with a Gorilla Press slam. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Morgan has Patricks into a front facelock, the former European Champion gets to his feet and forces Morgan back into the corner where The Saint tags in. Morgan hits a series of clubbing blows to the back of Patricks as The Saint then hauls Patricks back and hits an Implant DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

The Saint gets to his feet, he boots away on Patricks before placing him in a seated abdominal stretch. The Saint hits a series of hard fists into the gut with the hold still applied. Patricks eventually gets to his feet and The Saint nails a pumphandle slam. Morgan is offered the tag and accepts, going up to the top rope hitting a senton.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Patricks manages to force the shoulder up from Morgan’s high-flying move, Morgan lifts up Patricks and hits an STO before tagging in The Saint once more. The Saint steps into the ring, he lifts Patricks up in a suplex position, he continues to hold Patricks in the air for 20 seconds before hitting the move. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

The Saint gets to his feet, and goes up to the top rope.

MW: Don’t see The Saint up here often...Crossbody Block!

RJ: Patricks rolled through!

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

The Saint manages to get the shoulder up, He rolls away to the corner where he tries to tag in Morgan but Dubois is up and pulls him down from the apron, crashing face-first onto the edge of the canvas. Dubois drags him back and starts slamming him head first into the steel steps. The Saint looks up desperately and he turns around with Patricks stood behind him. He crashes a superkick into chin when The Saint falls back to the corner followed by a bulldog.

Patricks is up top...

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

Ref: 1.......................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: OH MY! Huge win for Patricks tonight!

RJ: The Saint seemed to have this one in the bag, but his decision to go high risk proved wrong!

MW: He will be back though RJ, that was unfair by Dubois taking out The Saint’s tag partner in his hour of need. Dubois seems to have got revenge on Morgan, who is flat out after being slammed into the steel steps.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:50 pm

*The action returns backstage where Miss Jessica is shown,she is wearing a tight-fitting t-shirt with revenge emblazoned across her chest,it stretches enough to cover a mini-skirt that she is wearing.

Lex Hart is sat across the room with the 6WF Title left across his lap.

Miss Jessica:You know Lex I'm really starting to like pick up now.Look at me,after I appeared on live television as a 7 out of 10 normal service is resumed.A perfect 10,all the guys are looking at me as I walk down the corridor and to the young girls,well I'm their Hero.I am what they want to be,although we both know that's not going to happen they'll end up like Clarissa.

And do you know why I'm so suddenly revitalised Lex? It's that adrenaline rush of searching for revenge,lurking round corners finding out details that I shouldn't know,and negotiating perfect opportunities for revenge and recognition for my number 1 client,Lex Hart!

*Hart sits up at this point.

Miss Jessica:I thought that would get your attention Lex.

Hart:So do you know what McGraw was talking about earlier?

Miss Jessica:Oh definitely,I'm the one who got that match organised but nothing can be revealed until Shutdown.But let me say this,it will be massive!The biggest match in 6WF,making you a legend when you win it!

Hart:Well that does sound good!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MW: Only our 2nd singles match of the night up next here on Lockdown, but it promises to be a good match all the same.

RJ: Max Adamson will square off against Chaos’ sidekick, The Fanatic.

MW: Be prepared to see lots of power moves in this one, two of the biggest guys in the company going head to head.

“It’s an omen” blares out through the speakers, and The Fanatic strides out blankly onto the stage to Chaos’ music. He stomps down the ramp and the crowd boo him loudly as he steps over the top rope into the ring and stares up the ramp, waiting for Max.

“Lets talk about it" by White Denim plays and the crowd pop as Max Adamson strides out onto the ramp, before posing at the top and then striding down the ramp. He stares down at The Fanatic before stepping into the ring. The Fanatic stomps towards him and Adamson smiles as he launches his shirt into the crowd.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings with The Fanatic still stood right in the face of Adamson. Max smirks at the Fanatic and starts to egg him on, The Fanatic swings wildly at Adamson who moves away quickly. Adamson beckons The Fanatic forward once more, he again flails wildly with a right-handed fist which Adamson blocks. Adamson arm drags The Fanatic down to the mat, he leaps up immediately and stares across at Adamson.

The Fanatic comes sprinting towards Max going for a big clothesline but the Australian ducks underneath it with relative ease. He starts to pummel away on the back of The Fanatic sending him into the corner. He spins The Fanatic around and hits a series of shoulder thrusts into the stomach but The Fanatic counters by shoving Max away, the force sending Max toppling to the floor. The Fanatic storms out of the corner but Adamson hits a low dropkick to the knees, he then places The Fanatic into a front facelock whilst smashing knees up into the sternum.

The Fanatic then gets up to a vertical base, Adamson goes for a DDT but The Fanatic counters with a suplex-like throw. Max rolls up to his feet and runs at The Fanatic going for a crossbody block but he is caught across the chest of The Fanatic who then nails a spinning side slam, before falling into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Adamson forces his shoulder up off the canvas, The Fanatic has Adamson into a double underhook lock, he then drops a knee down into the neck for good measure before lifting Adamson up, he goes for a tigerbomb but Max counters using his strength, hitting a back body drop on Chaos’ minion. The Fanatic rolls up to his feet and Adamson hits a running clothesline but is unable to send The Fanatic to the floor, he instead falls to one knee.

Max hits a couple of hard punches to the back of the head and then bounces off the ropes connecting with a violent swinging neckbreaker on The Fanatic. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

The Fanatic drives the shoulder up, he rolls The Fanatic onto his front and then stomps away viciously on the back of The Fanatic. He then hits a leaping knee drop before applying a seated rear waistlock. Adamson allows The Fanatic to fight, forcing his way up onto his feet before Max nails a German suplex. Adamson keeps the hold locked in and then gets to his feet hitting a 2nd German suplex, before setting up for the third however The Fanatic elbows out.

He then launches Adamson across the ring towards the corner. The Fanatic follows in with a running splash but Adamson gets the boot up into the chin. He props himself up on the 2nd rope waiting for The Fanatic to turn before connecting with a Tornado DDT. He covers.

The Fanatic kicks out, Adamson has him in an armbar but The Fanatic again fights his way up onto his feet, once more whipping Adamson to the corner but he already has a counter, using the ropes as a springboard for a reverse crossbody...

RJ: The Fanatic used the ref as a shield!

MW: Brilliant!

RJ: It’s illegal...

MW: But brilliant RJ! I bet Chaos taught him that!

RJ: No doubting that, the bloke can’t think for himself!

Adamson gets up in shock, but this expression changes when he is flattened by a big boot from The Fanatic. The Fanatic lifts up Adamson and hits a running powerslam, obviously he doesn’t cover with no referee present instead choosing to lift Adamson up and go for a Double-Handed chokeslam but Max fights his way out of it with punches to the head.

He drops down the front and bounces off the ropes...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

MW: CHAOS! CHAOS! CHAOS!

Chaos comes sprinting down the ramp, he slides in and side-steps another Gore attempt from Max before hitting a low blow. He then goes to the top rope and hits the Chaos rising...

RJ: Following their dispute from earlier, Chaos has taken action.

He drags The Fanatic over Adamson as the ref stirs...

Ref: 1................2..................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: That was brilliant. What a win for The Fanatic.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ: Well what a shame that Lockdown is nearing the end, but we still have our MAIN EVENT up next, which is absolutely huge.

MW: The 6WF Champion Lex Hart will face off against The Fight for The Right holder Hero, with TAW Champion Perfect Jack acting as special guest referee.

RJ: These three have been at each others’ throats all month, with Hero being tempted to cash in on Perfect Jack a couple of times this month already.

“Burn in my light” blasts out and the crowd descend into a hysteria of boos and whistles as Lex Hart walks out onto the stage amidst a flurry of pink fireworks. Hart holds up his 6WF Title to even louder boos as he then swaggers down the ramp as the boos increase as he slides in and holds up the title once more.

"Here comes the King" screams out and the crowd descend into defeaning boos as Hero strides onto the stage.He holds the FFTR briefcase in the air and points at it before motioning a belt around his waist...

MW: Hero wants that 7th world title no doubt about that, his form despite a flukey loss to The Scorpion has been good this month, he’s defeated Perfect Jack this month already.

"I am Perfection" is playing out as the action returns to ringside and the TAW Heavyweight Champion makes his way to the ring.The crowd are on their feet and applauding as Jack tags their hands and then climbs up the steel steps into the ring with a referee’s shirt on. He walks towards Hero and takes the Fight for The Right briefcase and then towards Hart, taking the 6WF Title from his hands. Jack passes the briefcase down to the ring announcer but he takes a longer time to pass down the 6WF Title, taking a lingering look at it before finally releasing. He finally removes his TAW Title and holds it aloft before dropping it down to the outside.

MW: What’s Jack going to do in this? He hates both of these guys, who’s he going to favour?

RJ: Why do you always assume that a special guest referee is going to be bias?

MW: When was the last time you saw a fair guest ref?

RJ: Fair point.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hart and Hero lock up, both men are being booed and the crowd start chanting for Perfect Jack, who smiles and waves to the fans. Hart forces Hero into the ropes but Hero places Lex into a side headlock, Hart whips Hero out across the ring and hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Hart bounces off the ropes and hits a spinning wheel kick to the face of Hero. He dives down into the cover.

PJ: 1...............2....Kick out!

Hero forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Hart gets to his feet and stomps away on the back of Hero before placing him into a sleeper hold. Hero manages to fight his way up onto his feet and then attempts to snapmare Hart down but Hero blocks and nails an inverted backbreaker on the 6 time world champion.

Hero rolls up and Lex Hart hits a couple of hard punches into the stomach before whipping him out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop but Hero counters this with a sunset flip into the pinfall.

PJ: 1.................Kick out!

Hart thrusts his shoulder up off the canvas before the two count, before he can start to get back into the match Hero drops a couple of stiff knees down into the back of the head to ground Hart. Hero then turns towards Jack and signals for him to counter quicker next time, Jack shakes his head and tells Hero to get back to the match. He turns towards Hart who is up onto one knee but Hero hit a big kick into the face.

The Fight for The Right briefcase holder turns Hart onto his front, he then stomps down across the back before placing his foot across the back, grabbing both arms of Hart and hitting the Hero stomp continually. Eventually, Hero steps away and allows the 6WF Champion to rise before hitting a spin shoot kick into the stomach. Hero goes to the apron and springboards off nailing a hurracanrana, he sprints over and hooks the leg.

PJ: 1.....................2........Kick out!

Hart takes longer to get the shoulder up on this occasion, Hero allows Hart to rise before whipping him out across the ring where he hits a monkey flip. Hart rolls up to his feet and Hero leaps up nailing a leaping reverse STO. Hart rolls away towards the corner and pulls himself up using the ropes, Hero sprints over connecting with a shining wizard followed with a running bulldog.

MW: Hero is absolutely dominating the 6WF Champion at the moment.

RJ: And no bias from Jack either Michael!

PJ: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Hero drags up Hart in a front facelock and walks him towards the corner where he hits a drop toe hold with Hart falling down onto the 2nd rope. Hero bounces off the ropes and goes for a 619 but Hart moves away from the ropes. Hero manages to land on his feet but Hart chopblocks him down from behind.

MW: That gives Hart some time to recover, then to get himself back into this match.

Hart gets to his feet, he places Hero into an armbar twisting away viciously on the right arm, whilst also placing his right boot across the shoulder of Hero then stomping down viciously as Hero screams out in pain. Hart continues with this offence until Hero manages to get to his feet but Hart forces Hero back into the corner where he unloads with a series of knife-edge chops up into the chest.

Hart continues with the chops until Jack intervenes, Hart begins to shout at his former tag team partner but then turns his attention back to Hero who stumbles out of the corner towards Hart who hits a jawbreaker on Hero following it up with a legsweep DDT. Hart then hooks the leg on Hero.

PJ: 1................2........Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up, Hart slowly gets to his feet and Hero follows him up. Hart hits Hero with a series of right hands that back Hero against the ropes. Hart then goes for a clothesline but Hero reverses with a back body drop but Hart lands on the apron. Hero spins around and Hart pulls him down throat first across the top rope before springboarding off the top rope and connecting with a flying dropkick. Hart covers.

PJ: 1................2..........Kick out!

Hero again kicks out from Hart’s pinfall attempt, Hart drags up Hero and goes for another legsweep DDT but Hero counters this with a vertical suplex. Hart rolls up and the Fight For The Right holder nails the Hero sidekick on Hart!

MW: What a kick from Hero! That should get him back into this match.

RJ: Hart had an impressive spell of offence then, how much has that taken out of him and Hero?

PJ: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Hart gets the shoulder up, Hero leaps to his feet and again confronts Jack regarding the speed of his count. Jack shrugs his shoulder and tells Hero to get back to the match, Hero turns towards Hart who is up to one knee. Hero hits two hard kicks to the back followed by leaping over Hart and bouncing off the ropes connecting with a dropkick into the face.

Hero steps back and waits for Hart to rise before attempting to whip him to the corner, Hart counters by sending Hero to the corner and follows up going for a clothesline to the back of the head but Hero amazingly counters with a pele kick. Hart stumbles back and Hero runs out of the corner hitting a spinning DDT!

PJ: 1...................2............Kick out!

Hart gets the shoulder up, Hero rises to his feet and boots away at Jack before heading to the top rope...

RJ: Hero going for the shooting star press...

MW: Hart moved!

Hart managed to roll away at the last moment and Hero crashed down to the canvas. Hart drags him up and hits a couple of stiff knees into the gut before hitting a gutwrench slam immediately looking to take advantage of Hero landing on his abdomen. Hart stomps down on the gut repeatedly before running off the ropes and connecting with a springboard moonsault. He covers.

PJ: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Hart gets to his feet, he waits for Hero to rise before going for a boot to the stomach which Hero catches however Hart counters with an enzaguri kick. Hart bounces off the ropes...

RJ: CANADIAN DESTROYER!

PJ: 1.....................2....................3!

MW: No. Hero got the foot on the rope! Jack hasn’t seen!

Hart gets to his feet in victory, Jack is about to signal the victory when he spots Hero’s foot rested across the bottom rope and signals to the ring announcer a 2 count. Hart turns around perplexed waiting for the bell to ring, Jack points to the foot on the rope. Hart shakes his head vehemently and shouts at Jack getting right in his face but Jack signals a two count, although rather rudely. Hart spins around angrily and lifts Hero up, he goes for another boot to the gut and Hero again grabs the boot and spins Hart around...

RJ: ENCORE!

MW: That was pure adrenaline that got him through that!

Ref: 1.................2......................Kick out!

RJ: NO WAY!

MW: Hart got the shoulder up!

This time it’s Hero who gets to his feet in disbelief and anger, Jack again signals a two count. Hero turns around and lifts up Hart, he goes for a 2nd encore but Hart shoves Hero away, Hero falls into the ropes and Hart rolls him up.

PJ: 1......................2.........................3!

RJ: He had his feet on the ropes damn it!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Jack didn’t notice this time and gives the three count, he drops to the outside to get the 6WF title and slides back into the ring to pass the title to Hart who snatches the title away from Jack, sendhing him stumbling back slightly. Jack moves threateningly towards Hart who shoves him again, Hart then turns to leave the ring but Jack turns him around...

MW: Perfect-Plex! He’s the ref, he can’t do that!

RJ: He was provoked Michael!

Jack smirks down at Hart, Hero sprints up behind Jack with his Fight For The Right briefcase and thrusts it into Jack’s chest signalling he wants to cash in.

MW: He’s cashing in! He’s cashing in! New Champion!

Jack looks at the briefcase and then throws it out of the ring. He tells Hero to get out of the ring as well, Hero looks at Jack bemused.

MW: What’s he doing? He can’t do that!

RJ: He can. He’s the ref and he’s not letting Hero cash in tonight!

MW: But why not? What harm does it do to him?

Hero snarls at Jack and shouts that he will pay for this before leaving the ring, picking up his briefcase. Jack then leans over and picks up Hart’s 6WF Title, he holds it in his hands for a while before dropping it down on Hart.

RJ: Well that was an eventful main event, and unfortunately that’s all we have time for.

MW: But I’m sure there will be plenty of fall-out from this and the rest of the show, so tune in Monday for Shutdown to find all of that out!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down