6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results  Empty 6WF Lockdown Supershow Results

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:59 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers and the LG Arena erupts with noise as 6WF Lockdown goes live to air with an extravagant display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting. The camera pans to the commentary desk...

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman and welcome to a 6WF Lockdown Supershow! Broadcasting live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

MW: I'm Michael Wire and that was RJ. Folks, what a show we have in store for you tonight, the final Lockdown before 6WF's biggest Pay Per View of the year, Born In Fire!

RJ: Over a month's worth of build up to Born In Fire and now we have just this show left, I can not wait until Born In Fire! But this show is going to be off the hook as well, with plenty still to be confirmed for Born In Fire!

MW: There's a lot of tension going into this show among many of the wrestlers, I expect that to explode tonight!

RJ: If that happens, security will have earned their pay!

"I'm Missing I'm A Celebrity for this"
"Has anyone got an announcement?"
"Kenty, Kenty, Kenty"
"Has anyone been to Church today?"
"We all hate Alan Pardew"
"Leone is our saviour"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow Results

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:00 pm

The camera cuts to a shot of the lounge area of a slightly decrepit looking house. There is peeling, discoloured white wallpaper covering the plasterboard walls, with a few skewed pictures hung around the room. In one corner of the room a fairly old television set can be seen, tuned into some soap opera, and as the camera pans around a chair becomes visible, in which Keith Leone is seated. Leone seems somewhat disenchanted as he watches the television with a blank look on his face. Finally Leone begins to speak after a period of silence from him.

Leone: Welcome to my self-imposed exile from 6WF.

Leone then raises his arm and switches off the television with the remote before dropping it carelessly to the floor, as he then turns to the camera and speaks once again.

Leone: In the coming weeks I’ll be going into a position I never thought I’d return to. When I fought Alex Walker and Genesis in 6CW and defeated them at Night of Glory IV, I thought that it was the last time the weight of a company would truly rest on my shoulders. Yet I find myself in that same position once again, fighting in the Main Event of the biggest PPV of the year for a World Title that has rightfully been mine for months. So I started to think to myself; what’s the best thing I could do in the current situation? I mean two years ago I went out looking for trouble in the run into Night of Glory and it got me nowhere but beaten up and bloodied on a nightly basis, and to be quite honest I’ve not really learnt my lesson from the last time as these past few weeks have shown. So I finally decided to give Alex Walker what he wants, me to stay at home. You can have all of your cronies guiding the entrances to 6WF, waiting for me to show up and kick the crap out of me, but at the end of the day it’s just going to be more wasted effort for them. You can control your share of the 6WF unopposed for these days until the Supershow, and I really hope it feels good for you to do so. You can do anything you want, hell you can even deface every piece of Keith Leone merchandise you want and sell it at cut prices to these fans, and I won’t give a damn. Because right now, I’m sitting on my sofa and watching television whilst you drive yourself slightly more insane trying to think of new ways to keep me down. Well Alex you can keep me down, when I choose to allow it, you see from now on it’s not a case of working to your schedule anymore, no, now we’re working to mine. Tonight I will walk into the 6WF arena, I’ll make you look like a Jackass, I’ll attempt to beat some sense or at the very least respect into Logan Kincade, and when the dust settled I’ll disappear off until I next feel the need to appear in the arena. You wanted to play games Alex, well guess what, I’m changing the rules.

Keith Leone now pushes himself up out of his chair, before dusting himself down somewhat to try and look more presentable as he now walks over to the camera, trying to look intimidating as he looms over it.

Leone: But I’m well aware that when I walk into the 6WF arena on tonight, I have to play by your rules. I mean I even have to protect your main man in a tag team match against two guys who have almost as much hatred for each other as you and I have, Alex. I mean even without the personal animosity between any of the participants in this match, it’s still doomed to implode in on itself. You have the arrogant 6WF Legends Club member who feels he hasn’t been respected; the arrogant Aussie who hasn’t been given the shots he feels he deserves, the psychotic champion who even under some form of corporate control is still as dangerous as ever and finally you have the rebel with a new found cause just trying to stir up trouble. I suppose though I should attempt to build some form of momentum going into Born in Fire, and seeing as Logan does have a front row seat to this match, perhaps a reminder to him of my capabilities is in order. TGA, Max; we’ve had our petty rivalries in the past but I think by now we’ve all realised who the top dog is, so with that in mind I want to tell you that whatever happens at the Supershow is nothing personal. I quite frankly don’t care who I’m fighting and hell, if you want to tear each other apart and save me the trouble in the match, you go right ahead, but I personally am not going to allow myself to be distracted that easily. I want my win at the Supershow, and if I have to do it by myself because Logan doesn’t want to help, all the better. All I’ll say is that by the end of the match, you’ll both be praying that the title shot you’re fighting for is against the TAW Champion because you don’t have a hope in hell of beating me when I’m on my game like now. To you Logan, I don’t think I have much to say at this point in time; I will say that I’m not that interested in fighting you at this time though. I have waited so long to get an opportunity at my title that I can afford to wait a few more days before I take it back, so if you’re able to grow up and act as a tag team partner, I don’t see why we can’t coexist for the few minutes it takes to get the job done. But the moment that you do turn on me, and I know you’re already planning how you will do so, I will unleash some of that pent up anger and fury and you’ll rue the day that you made your own deal with the devil..

Keith Leone looms over the camera for a few seconds more before going back to his chair and switching the television back on. As Leone repeats the pose from the start of the interview the camera cuts away.

Last edited by Mat on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James are stood backstage talking in the corridor....

MM: So, back together again.

CJ: Just like old times.

MM: Feels like someones missing though...

CJ: Yeah, Vlad went to Toys R Us, needs a new Nerf gun...

MM: Ah. Did he break it again...

CJ: No, that big german fella took offence to it...

MM: Did he poke it in his face?

CJ: I'd hope not, this is a family show...

MM: Not that, the gun...

CJ: Oh.....yeah, i dunno, something about chasing his partner through the corridors and pretending he was hunting....

MM: That's awkward.

CJ: I told Vlad, just don't mention the war.

MM: Did he?

CJ: I think so.

MM: We really should get background checks on these guys...

CJ: I feel like i've heard that before...

MM: Really? But we haven't been together for so long, how would you know?

CJ: Intuition?

MM: By Calvin Klein?

There's an awkward silence as James looks at Marshall with a strange look....

CJ: Anyway, so, the Church is back.

MM: I know, right? I'm super psyched for this!

CJ: Super.......psyched?

MM: Yeah, you know. Buzzing.

CJ: This is starting to feel like a really tacky Trash TV skit....

MM: Should i stop now?

CJ: Yeah.

MM: Ok. But seriously, this is pretty big.

CJ: Last time we werein the same ring at Born In Fire, i'm pretty sure you tapped out?

MM: I don't recall.

CJ: Oh, it's cool, i was just saying, you know, don't want it happening again, there's a little bit more riding on it than your European Title this time.

MM: The future of 6WF eh? Remember when we first joined this place, and people looked at us and said we were the future? Seems kind of strange that instead of actually being the future, we're fighting for it.

CJ: Needs must, i always thought our big moment would be me, you and.......you know.....fighting for the big one. The culmination of the Church as it were...

MM: What ever happened to him?

CJ: I haven't seen him since the last time he was here.

MM: Didn't he get into trouble for hitting a fan?

CJ: I think so, here's the man to ask...

Clarke points his hand out and the camera pans round to show Danny McGraw approaching...

DM: What's that?

CJ: We were wondering what ever happened to Hero? Feels kind of strange, reuniting the Church. What ever happened to him.

DM: He left. Nobody has heard from him in months, last i heard, he was kicking around in some Indie fed, probably trying to reinvent himself. We wouldn't approach him, it's not like we need him...

McGraw grins to himself...

DM: Anyway, shouldn't you be getting ready, Marshall, you're up first...

MM: Why did i have to open anyway? Is it really my turn?

CJ: Yep!

MM: Seriously though, Danny, you must have a plan?

DM: A plan?

MM: For Born In Fire? You're not seriously going to leave it as 3 on 2?

DM: My hands are tied. I had Charlie look into a few things, but nothing came up.

CJ: It's nothing more than we expected.

MM: Sucks though, even we know 3 on 2 won't stay like that.

DM: I'll think of something, now, get going...

MM: Ok, i'm off...

Marshall heads off down the corridor...

CJ: Good luck, partner...

Marshall nods and walks off as James goes to leave...

DM: Do you have a second, Cee-J? There's something i need to talk to you about?

James looks puzzled...

CJ: Sure, what is it?

McGraw looks around....

DM: Not here....my office.

James looks intrigued as McGraw heads down the corridor and we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:11 pm

Match 1
Marshall Murdoch vs Geoff Steel
RJ: Singles action to kick off this final Lockdown before 6WF’s biggest pay per view of the year, our anniversary show, Born In Fire!

MW: These two competitors will be part of a 3 on 2 handicap match at Lockdown, which is essentially pitting Danny McGraw against Alex Walker.

RJ: It’s three of Walker’s Re-Genesis stable up against what is left of the Church of Hero, in what promises to be an epic encounter.

“Papercut” blares out through the speakers and the crowd start to cheer as Marshall Murdoch strolls out onto the stage. He kneels down his arms in a cross position before leaping to his feet and punching the air. Murdoch then walks to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: Marshall Murdoch re-uniting with Clarke James, I don’t think anyone saw that coming.

MW: It was at Born in Fire where those two squared off for the European Title in a huge grudge match, now they’re together again. Strange how things play out eh RJ?

“Last resort” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to boos as Geoff Steel walks out wearing his Re-Genesis t-shirt. Steel surveys the arena before smiling down at Murdoch. Steel strides down the ramp, pointing to his t-shirt as Murdoch glares back. Steel steps into the ring.

MW: Geoff Steel has been Walker’s most loyal foot soldier and he has been given a huge amount of responsibility at Born In Fire.

RJ: He certainly has Michael, but with Cassius Zhi and Dicey Reilly working alongside him, plus the numbers advantage, It’s not like the odds are against him.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch starts the match off up against Geoff Steel. The two lock up and Steel take advantage with a couple of Forearm smashes up into the grill of Murdoch. Marshall responds with a roundhouse kick to the side, Steel keels over and Murdoch then bounces off the ropes hitting a big dropkick to the side of the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Marshall gets up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Geoff Steel until the referee steps in. Murdoch is forced to let Steel get to his feet, he goes for a DDT but Steel blocks. He then manages to throw Marshall into the canvas with a suplex. Steel gets up to his feet, he waits for Murdoch to rise before running in and nailing a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

RJ: This match started off nice and even as we expected.

MW: It takes something special to separate competitors of this ability, it’s only the early exchanges.

Geoff Steel brings Murdoch to a vertical base, he then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts followed by some headbutts. Murdoch slumps into the corner, Steel then runs in and crashes a big boot into the skull. Marshall walks out of the corner groggily straight into a back body drop. Steel covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

The Re-Genesis man rolls up to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Marshall Murdoch, who tries to roll away but Steel drags him back to the middle of the ring and drops another knee into the face. Murdoch is then allowed to rise to his feet by Steel, who hits a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Murdoch forces the shoulder up, Steel drags him to his feet and starts smashing punches into the chin. Murdoch stumbles back, Steel continues with the punches but Murdoch manages to block one. He then fires back a series of punches himself which back Steel into the ropes. Marshall then whips him out across the ring and nails a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Marshall hooks the leg.

MW: Murdoch managing to out-brawl Geoff Steel there, that doesn’t happen too often!

Marshall gets up to his feet, he stands waiting for Steel to rise. The former 6CW World Champion throws a clothesline, Murdoch easily ducks under it and then scoops Steel onto his shoulders before nailing a Texan slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Geoff Steel kicks out, Marshall drags Steel to his feet and crashes a number of roundhouse kicks into the side and head of the Re-Genesis man. He stumbles back into the corner, Murdoch sprints in and nails a big dropkick. He then grabs Steel by the head, sprinting out of the corner and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

RJ: Marshall Murdoch dominating the recent interchanges!

Marshall quickly locks in a seated abdominal stretch. He hauls Geoff Steel to a vertical base and goes for a pumphandle slam, but Steel fights his way out of the predicament. Murdoch turns around and Steel levels him with a spear! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Steel quickly synchs in a front facelock. He drags Murdoch to his feet, smashing a number of knees into the face. Steel then releases the hold, crashing a knee into the stomach instead, Murdoch keels over...

RJ: Steel nails the powerbomb!

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Murdoch just about forces the shoulder up in time, Steel drags him to his feet and goes for the Blade Cutter but Murdoch manages to scoop Steel onto his shoulders, striding forward and nailing the Texan Slam! Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Steel drives the shoulder up off the mat. Murdoch stands over him, waiting for the Re-Genesis man to rise. He hits an STO backbreaker, before lifting Steel to a vertical base and hitting a T-Bone suplex! He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

MW: Murdoch getting ever closer to the win.

RJ: Setting up for the Marshall Law now, just waiting for Steel to rise!

Murdoch runs in but Steel somehow manages to duck, he takes Murdoch’s left leg away with a chopblock. He then grabs Murdoch’s head...

MW: BLADE CUTTER!

Ref: 1........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Steel wins it!

MW: Great win for Steel, scored a big psychological blow for Re-Genesis there.

RJ: Murdoch left frustrated, he came so close to winning that match.

MW: That ability to finish things off is what separates good from great ‘Arj.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:13 pm

The camera pans backstage to the locker room of Cassius Zhi, he is shown sitting at a desk, rocking back and forward on his chair sipping from a cup of green tea. The camera begins to move round, showing the straight jacket in a crumpled heap on the desk, the JJ Johnson bear is shown next to him. The camera continues to move round, focusing on the eyes of Cassius Zhi, almost glazed over from the focus. He looks down into his lap, the camera switches to show Cassius clutching a picture of Clarke James stood with JJ Johnson.

Cassius stops rocking in his chair. He leans forward, placing the picture on the table....

CZ: Cheap tactics, James. Trying to insert yourself into the mind of the Great Wall....Did you really think you would be successful? Did you think that it would work?

THE MIND OF THE GREAT WALL IS IMPENETRABLE!!

Cassius rises from his seat, launching the items from his desk and onto the floor, his green tea flying across the desk...

CZ: You see, Clarke. You will fail like all others before you. You're not in my league. JJ Johnson was never in my league. The Saint was never in. My. League.

Cassius runs his finger across the table, dipping his finger in the tea and licking his finger. He begins to smile sadistically...

CZ: This blissful Church reunion will be nothing more than a one night wonder. There will be no celebration of what you've acheived. More so, a reminder of how you've underacheived in your whole careers.

Cassius smiles, seething with anger as the camera fades to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Match 2
Kenzaki Nogami vs Finlay

RJ: More singles action up next.

MW: It sees 6WF legends club member and impending retirement home entrant Finlay squaring off against Kenzaki Nogami, formerly of Dopant Zero.

RJ: Although you didn’t put it very nicely, you are correct that Finlay will be retiring after Born in Fire.

MW: It’s taken him long enough, how long has he been dragging this out?

“Mad Dog Coll” roars out through the speakers and the crowd start cheering loudly as Finlay strides out onto the stage with his long staff in his hand. He waves it above his head before walking down the ramp, nodding to the fans in appreciation. Finlay reaches the bottom of the ramp, he climbs up the steel steps into the ring.

RJ: It seems like Finlay’s final match will be against James McManus at Born In Fire.

MW: That’s wrong, if he somehow wins the European Title, it is immediately vacant again. What a pointless process.

‘Feeling it’ by Nas roars round the arena and Kenzaki Nogami strolls confidently on to the ramp as the crowd boo. Nogami then sprints down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope before leaping to his feet and staring across at Finlay.

MW: I still can’t believe that at Born In Fire we are going to see arguably the greatest tag team in this company’s history facing each other.

RJ: I guess spending so much time in each other’s company has finally worn thin.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Finlay goes in for the lock-up, Nogami ducks underneath it and then nails a couple of roundhouse kicks to the back of Finlay’s right leg. Nogami quickly takes Finlay down to 1 knee with a chopblock, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a corkscrew neckbreaker on the veteran wrestler. Nogami covers.

Nogami leaps to his feet, he then waits for Finlay to rise. He clutches him in a side headlock, Finlay attempts a belly to back suplex as a counter but Nogami lands on his feet, facing away from Finlay. He turns around straight into a pele kick from the former Dopant Zero man. Finlay rolls up from the canvas, Nogami bounces off the ropes and connects with a capoeira kick to the head. Finlay falls into the mat as Nogami hooks the leg.

MW: Finlay just can’t live with the speed of Nogami in these opening exchanges, that’s what I’m talking about RJ. Finlay isn’t up to scratch anymore.

Finlay drives the shoulder up off the mat, Nogami stomps away on the head of Finlay repeatedly as Yagurama cheers him on from the outside. Nogami then waits for Finlay to rise, before Irish whipping him to the corner. Nogami then sprints in, hitting a running kick to the face. Nogami then leaps to the top rope, as Finlay rises, Nogami flies off and nails a leg drop bulldog. Cover.

Nogami gets to his feet, he beats the mat in frustration after another kick out from Finlay. Nogami again attempts an Irish whip but Finlay blocks, before pulling in Nogami and knocking him down with a clothesline.

RJ: There’s no substitution for experience Michael!

Nogami stumbles to his feet, Finlay crashes a big European Uppercut into the chin of Nogami who falls into the ropes. Finlay starts booting away at the stomach repeatedly before dragging Nogami away from the ropes, hitting a belly to belly suplex, making the cover quickly.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Finlay drags the Dopant Zero man to a vertical base. He whips him out across the ring, Nogami goes for a crossbody block but Finlay catches him across the chest and nails a big backbreaker. Finlay then goes to the top rope, diving off and hitting a tadpole splash on Nogami. Cover.

RJ: Finlay even using some high-risk offence of his own!

MW: I can tell you’re enjoying this RJ, but it won’t be long until Nogami’s superior athletic ability gets him back into this match.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Kenzaki Nogami again drives the shoulder up. Finlay hauls him to his feet, hitting an inverted atomic drop before running off the ropes and hitting a scissors kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Finlay drags Nogami to his feet, he synchs in a full nelson but Nogami gets up to his feet and counters with a jawbreaker. Finlay falls into the ropes, Nogami gains his bearings before sprinting in and nailing a devastating over the top rope tiger feint kick. Finlay crashes down, Nogami springboards off the top rope and into the ring, hitting a frog splash. He makes the cover.

MW: What a move that was!

RJ: It certainly impressed the man who just walked out onto the stage!

MW: What the hell is Yagurama doing out here? This is none of his business.

RJ: Just watching Michael, he’s entitled to do that.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Finlay gets the shoulder up off the mat, Nogami drops a couple of big knees into the face of Finlay before waiting for him to rise. Nogami then hits a legsweep DDT, before bouncing off the ropes...

MW: Bakatare sliding kick!

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

Nogami goes up to the top rope, he is staring down at Yagurama who is stood ringside. Nogami starts trash-talking him but Yagurama stands there as cool as ice, just glaring back at his former tag partner.

Nogami turns around and dives off the top rope attempting his trademark Nogami splash...

RJ: Finlay moved!

MW: Distraction! DQ HIM REF!

RJ: Nogami distracted himself!

Finlay hauls up Nogami, slinging him over his shoulders.

RJ: Celtic Cross!

Ref: 1........................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: I bet you weren’t expecting that Michael!

MW: Shut up RJ, fluke is all that was.

RJ: It’s the 2nd time this month Finlay has beaten Nogami!

Finlay celebrates before rolling out of the ring as Nogami stirs to his feet. Yagurama steps into the ring, staring at Nogami. Nogami gets right into the face of Yagurama staring him out too. Nogami then takes a step back before suddenly slapping his former tag partner across the face!

RJ: Oh wow!

MW: That isn’t going to sit well!

RJ: What a slap that was! Things really are over between these two.

Nogami steps out of the ring, Yagurama holds his face as he stares down at his old tag team partner.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:16 pm

Jack Reynolds is in the back, He's walking down the corridor when a massive hand slaps down on his shoulder and he quickly turns to see the grinning face of Blue Dragon looking down at him, Jack tries to smile back but the fear he feels for the Hardcore legend shows through...

BD: Hey Jacky boy.. How's things?

JR: Th.. th.. things are g.. g.. good..

Reynolds takes a deep breath and tries to compose himself..

JR: How are you?

He rolls his eyes knowing how stupid he sounded

BD: ha, I’m good thanks man, a little sore from getting clocked around the head with the Hardcore strap last week. I mean, normally it wouldn’t bother me right kid.. but I'd only just recovered from the other big lug twatting me with it the week before....

JR: I'm sorry Blue, are you looking for an interview? Because if you'd like I can make this official, just give me half an hour to write up a few questions and meet my at the interview set...

BD: No, no Jacky boy, this isn't an interview. Its a friendly chat between colleagues. I mean, last weeks 'interview' never went all that well did it.. I didn’t want to give you time to ask me about ReGenisis or Logan or any of that shit.. I wanted to simply talk to you..

Reynolds looks a little worried

JR: Ok? I appreciate that you dot want to be asked about those things and I'm impressed by your cunning and your ingenuity in avoiding the questions that you don’t want to answer. So ok, it's talk about the Hardcore title. Do you have your sights set on Lucas Takeo's title?

BD: Lucas Takeo's title? The only title that belongs to that big tumour is 'worlds second largest arsehole' the Hardcore Title, now that’s what your talking about right? Of course I want the Hardcore Championship! It's my belt, I've not felt right since it left my waist, I've not been myself since it was taken away form me. And there's not a thing that That Giant Turd, or Fan-boy himself, can do to stop me taking it back...

JR: Do you not find it quite the coincidence that this week you are placed in a triple threat match with the current Hardcore Champion Lucas Takeo and the man who took that belt away form you the last time you held it, Scorpion?

BD: Yes I find it very 'Coincidental' I find it to be quite poetic in fact, the Beast that is the Blue Dragon will once again emerge and will destroy Takeo, he will eliminate the 'Champion' and will prove that I deserve a fair shot at the title... as for Scorpion, Honestly, I pity the kid, I mean look where he's going to be standing, right between the unstoppable force and the immovable object and he's simply going to be crushed under the pressure, and if the pressure isn’t enough to destroy him, then I will be the one to demolish the ungrateful little shit!!

JR: Do you not think that you're being a little harsh on Scorpion?

BD: There’s a lot more going on here than what you see, Backstage Scorpion has a lot to answer for, He's been given chance after chance and had been put in touch and placed in working relationships with the best in this business and he throws it away every time, to think that kid took a title from me and had the chance for greatness, only to squander it, to think that he now holds a tag championship and neglects his duties sickens me, I'm not talking about entertainment here, I’m talking real life, I’m breaking the fourth wall and I’m making a statement to all the guy involved in 6WF. Jack I've came back full time to pull this company back from the brink and to show guys like Scorpion, Nay Bother, The consultancy, Lucas Takeo, hell man, Even Logan Fucking Kincade, I've returned to show all of those guys what made 6WF great, what cemented us as The Best, what turned us from a no mark fed, with rehashes of wwe wrestlers, with joke gimmicks and with matches that consist of three moves and a pinfall, into the fed that we are today. And Jack, Scorpion is a prime example of what’s going wrong around here, no respect for the management and no respect for the rest of us....

Reynolds looks around worried about how far this is going and Blue Dragon realises that he's pushing his luck. And quickly pulls himself back to the interview

BD: Jack.. Scorpion is stuck in a bad place this week, I'm going to make an example out of him, and I'm going to do so at the expense of your 'Hardcore Champion' Lucas Takeo, When they're both laid out in that ring, and only I am left standing, then you will see that I deserve to prove myself the most dangerous guy here, or anywhere else, and I cant wait to show you all what I can do now that I’m once again.. HARDCORE!!!

Blue Dragon walks off into the darkness as we go to commercials...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:18 pm

Match 3
Clarke James vs Dicey Reilly

RJ: Up next, a continuation from our first match of the evening.

MW: We’ve already seen one half of the Church of Hero lose to a member of Re-Genesis this evening, with Geoff Steel pinning Marshall Murdoch.

RJ: Clarke James has a chance to avenge that defeat as he faces off against another Re-Genesis man, 6CW legend Dicey Reilly.

MW: And it is the first time these two have faced each other in a singles match!

“Blind Faith” blares out around the arena and the crowd start cheering as the lights dim and a white light shines at the top of the stage, Clarke James has his back to the ground. He turns around and the arena is illuminated with an extravagant pyrotechnics display. James slowly walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. The former European champion then slides into the ring under the bottom rope.

RJ: What do you make of the COH’s chances at Born In Fire?

MW: The odds are stacked against them but I think the biggest issue is being able to work as a team, not letting personal grudges with the opposition take over. We know how much James wants to get his hands on Zhi, but he needs to control his aggression.

'Born to Fight' erupts and the crowd ramp up the boos as Dicey Reilly walks out on stage to an array of green pyro. He then paces down the ramp, stepping into the ring and glaring across at James with a smirk on his face.

MW: One of the most violent, most dangerous competitors in 6WF. Him and Cassius Zhi on the same team is a huge threat.

RJ: Steel will have his work cut out trying to control those I’d have thought.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James goes in for the lock-up but Dicey doesn’t, instead booting the former European champion in the gut. James lurches over, Reilly immediately pummels down on the back with a series of clubbing blows. James falls into the ropes but Dicey continues pummelling him with punches until the ref has to step in.

Dicey quickly lifts James into the air in a suplex position, only to drop him stomach first across the top rope. Reilly then bounces off the adjacent ropes, hitting a big boot to the head. James topples off the ropes and Reilly covers.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Dicey rolls to his feet quickly, he immediately starts booting down on the head of James. He stops before then raking his boot across the eyes of James to loud boos. CJ stumbles to his feet, Reilly boots him in the gut before levelling James with a brainbuster. Cover

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

MW: Quick start from Reilly, he’s brutalising James in these early exchanges.

Reilly hauls up James, he throws firmly into the corner, so firmly that James bounces off the turnbuckles and falls back towards Reilly who hits a standing dropkick to the back that takes James to the mat. Dicey hauls up his rival, lifting him onto his shoulders and nailing a powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

James gets the shoulder up, Dicey lifts him up and goes for a neckbreaker but James manages to spin his way out of the hold before hitting an atomic drop. He then runs off the ropes, knocking Reilly down with a spinning heel kick. James quickly goes up top...

RJ: Corkscrew Senton!

MW: James already going high-risk with his offence, perhaps something he should consider against doing at Born In Fire in a 3 on 2 situation.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

This time it is Dicey who is forced into the kick out. James quickly locks in an armbar on Dicey as the pace of the match eventually slows. James hits a couple of armbreakers before re-applying the armbar. He then waits for Dicey to get to a vertical base, then hitting a short-arm clothesline. Reilly rolls to his feet and James whips him across the ring, hitting a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. Cover.

Clarke James rolls to his feet, he stands waiting for Reilly to rise. When he does so, James hits a kick to the stomach before lifting Dicey onto his shoulders and nailing a Samoan Drop. James goes to the outside before springboarding in and hitting a plancha. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

RJ: James coming back into this contest now.

Dicey kicks out, Clarke goes to the top rope. He waits for Dicey to rise before attempting a flying clothesline but Reilly counters with a standing dropkick! James rolls up clutching at his abdomen, Reilly hits a boot to the stomach followed by a DDT! Cover.

MW: You spoke too soon RJ!

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Reilly drags James to his feet, hitting a number of big right and lefts that back James into the ropes. He whips him out across the ring, meeting him in the middle with a big belly to belly throw. Reilly makes the pin attempt.

James kicks out, Dicey waits for him to rise. Clarke James attempts a boot to the stomach, Reilly blocks and grins only for CJ to hit an enzaguri kick. Reilly falls to the mat, he stumbles up unsteady on his feet and walks straight into a big spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

James gets to his feet, he draws the letters C O H in the air with his finger, motioning for Reilly to rise to his feet...

RJ: Setting up for faithless!

“They Say” rings out and James jolts around as Cassius Zhi strides out onto the stage. James is trying to exit the ring to meet him head on but the ref stops him. Zhi makes his way down the ramp, leaping onto the ring apron. He stands there, looking right into the eyes of James who glares back.

He advances on Zhi, continuing to stare him down. He then starts trash-talking the Re-Genesis man, who stands silently with that crazed glint in his eye. James is clearly getting agitated, but turns away from Zhi only to be met with a boot to the stomach from Reilly.

MW: CRAICDOWN!

Ref: 1..............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Damn it! James had that won!

MW: No he didn’t RJ.

RJ: He was about to hit Faithless until Zhi came to the rescue!

MW: Well he better get used to being on the wrong side of the numbers game, because that is the situation he finds himself in at Born In Fire isn’t it RJ?!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:20 pm

Jack Reynolds is stood backstage with Lucas Takeo in front of a tv monitor......

JR: Lucas, last week it was The Fanatic standing tall above yourself and Blue Dragon, and tonight you take on the latter in triple threat action, are you hoping to make a statement after last weeks attack?

Take stares down at Reynolds, puffing his chest out...

LT: I plan on making more than a statement. I plan on leaving Blue Dragon in a crumpled heap, blood spitting from his mouth, a chair wrapped around his throat, and when The Fanatic finally appears, i'm going to tear him limb from limb.

The lights suddenly flicker before darkness engulfs the screen. The lights flick back on and The Fanatic is shown on the monitor...

TF: Soon I will prove how sadistic I can truly be. 6wf all you have had so far is a little taster of my true power, so far all you have seen is a small portion of what I can do...

THAT ALL CHANGES SOON

He comes back to life at born in fire, the age of the dark destroyer will be upon you.....Takeo i'm coming for your title, I will take your title, because soon you will enter your personal hell, my circus of horrors, my world....and I will take what you hold dear and your career...

The camera now zooms in on the facepinted face of The Fanatic...

TF: left my path, but now I have found my path again.......SOON, what belongs to me, will be mine once again.....destruction awaits those who stand in my way...

Fanatic stares deeply into the camera...

TF: I am the devil who dances in the pale moonlight, the disease that will kill you....the dark destroyer....The Fanatic.....its time to rise!

The Fanatic disappears from sight and the monitor flickers off as Takeo stares at the screen...

JR: Well, that certain.......OH MY GOD!

Takeo launches a fist at the monitor, shattering the screen before ripping it from the wall and tossing it to the floor. He stands over the wreckage, seething as Reynolds backs off and we head to ringside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Match 4
Solomon Riddick vs The Fanatic

“Change(In the house of flies” hits and the crowd descend into boos as a red light flicks on and off at the top of the stage until The Fanatic walks out. The former European champion storms down to the ring, he clambers into the ring over the top rope, waiting for his opponent.

RJ: A battle of the monsters up next here on this Supershow.

MW: These two monsters first squared off against each other in the Gold Rush Battle Royal, now they face each other one on one.

RJ: This is a literal battle of power, rather than the metaphorical one going on between Walker and McGraw.

The camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. Solomon Riddick removes his hooded robe before walking down the centre of the ramp. He strides to the middle of the ring, holds his arms up as pyro’s go off at the top of the stage. He removes his tag title and passes it to the ref.

MW: What a competitor this man is, the real driving force behind The Resistance.

RJ: I just don’t get why he’s happy to do Scorpion’s dirty work for him.

MW: It’s called teamwork.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Riddick and The Fanatic lock up, but neither man gains an advantage. They lock-up a 2nd time but again no clear advantage is gained. They go in for a third lock-up but this time Riddick counters with a knee into the gut. Solomon applies a front facelock before smashing big knees into the face, before following up with an x-factor Facebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2....Kick out!

Fanatic drives the shoulder up. Solomon hauls the former European champion to his feet. He then Irish whips him across the ring, nailing a gorilla press slam on the rebound. Fanatic staggers up and the tag team champion drills him into the canvas with a huge spinebuster. Riddick again covers.

MW: This is a strong start from Solomon Riddick, Not many people can dominate Fanatic like this.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Solomon stands waiting for The Fanatic to rise, before hitting a boot to the stomach. He sets up for a fall-out neckbreaker but Fanatic blocks before countering with a back body drop. Riddick rolls up and Fanatic knocks him down with a clothesline, Solomon rolls up and Fanatic somehow manages to nail a snap powerbomb on the big man. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Fanatic rolls to his feet, he drops a number of knees into the back of Riddick before waiting for him to rise. He then connects with a side suplex on Solomon. The tag champion staggers to his feet and walks straight into a big boot, Fanatic hooks the leg.

RJ: Fanatic coming back into this contest.

MW: We all know Fanatic is no slouch, it’s perhaps that final killer instinct that is lacking.

Riddick kicks out, Solomon is dragged to his feet by Fanatic who then nails an Irish whip, sending Riddick into the corner. Fanatic then sprints in and nails a big splash. Riddick staggers forward and Fanatic hits a piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Fanatic hauls Riddick to a vertical base, he attempts a snap suplex but Solomon blocks, fighting his way out and then nailing a release German suplex. Riddick bounces off the ropes...

MW: Springboard moonsault!

RJ: Unbelievable athletic ability from such a big individual.

Solomon waits for The Fanatic to rise, before knocking him down with a huge lifting European Uppercut. Fanatic stumbles up to his feet, Solomon hits a knee into the gut before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a scissors kick. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Riddick stands over The Fanatic, waiting for him to rise. He then throws Fanatic across the ring before nailing a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Solomon then goes up to the top rope, he steadies himself...

MW: Shooting Star Elbow drop!

RJ: What a move!

Fanatic again forces the shoulder up. Solomon retreats to the corner, waiting for Fanatic to rise before sprinting in and attempting a spear, but Fanatic greets him head on with a kick to the head. Riddick rolls to his feet, Fanatic then hits a belly to belly suplex. He makes the cover.

Solomon gets the shoulder up, Fanatic applies an armbar. He then lifts Solomon to his feet before walking to the corner. Fanatic climbs to the top rope, walking along it attempting the old school but Riddick counters, lifting Fanatic onto his shoulders and nailing a Death Valley Driver. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Fanatic kicks out. Solomon waits for him to rise...

RJ: Devils advocate!

MW: Blocked!

Fanatic blocks the punch, before placing one hand around the throat of Riddick. He then manages to wrap his other hand around the throat...

RJ: CHOKE BOMB!

Ref: 1.................................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Fanatic gets the win!

MW: Wow, I didn’t see that one coming! Huge victory for the former European Champion.

RJ: Very impressive, he showed a lot of fight and determination standing up to Riddick’s offence.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Clarke James is walking backstage, clutching the back of his neck as he enters his locker room. He sits down at his bench, holding his head in his hands, The Consultant walks into shot...

TC: Rough night?

CJ: You could say that.

TC: I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end.

James reaches over and grabs a towel from his bag....

CJ: I hope so.....anyway, Danny says you have something for me...

TC: Well, it's not something.....as such.....

James looks confused....

TC: More of a.....someone.....

The Consultant steps out of the way as footsteps are heard entering the locker room....

??: Cee-J.....

The camera swings round as James looks on in shock....

CJ: Well i'll be damned....

James begins to smirk as the camera fades out and we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:26 pm

MW: Triple threat action for you now on this Supershow!

RJ: Hey, I’m supposed to talk first!

MW: You missed your cue RJ, I thought I better jump in and save the day!

RJ: No, just don’t know when to shut up!

“From Yesterday” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Lukas Takeo strides out onto the stage, his head bowed with a towel draped over it. He walks menacingly down to the ring, his head still bowed. He reaches the bottom of the ramp, he lifts his head up, the towel dropping to the floor with the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist. He climbs the steps onto the ring apron and then clambers in over the top rope.

MW: Here’s the Hardcore Champion, arguably the best champion in the history of this company.

RJ: Well he’s going to have to prove that at Born In Fire against this man...

'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage. He stands taking in the admiration wearing his classic ring gear. His biker boots. Jeans and signature leather jacket, the skulls adorning the shoulders looking as ferocious as ever. His beard clipped neatly and his Mohawk back to its former glory, spiked up and with blue tips. He looks as fit as he ever has as he begins to swagger down to the ring.

MW: There is no way in hell Blue Dragon will beat Takeo, absolutely no way!

RJ: How are you so confident? Blue Dragon is one of the most decorated Hardcore wrestlers in this company’s history.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring. He rolls to his feet and holds the tag belt above his head.

RJ: His tag partner already taken a loss this evening, Scorpion will be looking to give The Resistance some momentum.

MW: Also a multi-time Hardcore champion.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon stares across at his two opponents, who look to each other before converging on Blue Dragon.

MW: It looks like we are going to have a bit of teamwork here!

BD grins, Scorpion attacks him first but Blue Dragon floors him with a huge right-hand. Takeo goes for a clothesline but BD blocks that as well, before hitting a hip toss. Scorpion runs in at Blue Dragon, who counters with a snap powerslam. He rolls to his feet, saluting the crowd. He spins around only to be met with a huge spear from Blue Dragon.

RJ: Blue Dragon did well to resist for that long!

Takeo hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Takeo waits for Blue Dragon to rise. He drags to him to his feet, slinging Blue Dragon over his shoulders. He runs into the corner, nailing a snake eyes on BD. Takeo then sprints in, hitting a big splash. Blue Dragon crashes to the mat, Takeo hooks the leg.

Takeo then rolls away, as Scorpion is up to his feet, allowing the tag champion to take over. Scorpion stomps away on the head of Blue Dragon continually before waiting for BD to rise and then sprinting in, connecting with a big bulldog. He hooks the leg.

MW: Takeo and Scorpion, what a combination that is!

Scorpion allows Lukas Takeo to take over, he lifts up Blue Dragon and whips him firmly into the ropes, leaping into the air and connecting with a spear. Scorpion then bounces off the ropes, hitting a people’s elbow. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon kicks out. Scorpion lifts up the former Hardcore champion, he and Takeo then hit a double suplex. Takeo goes to lift up BD but Scorpion brushes him aside, instead hitting a number of punches to the head, backing Blue Dragon into the corner. Scorpion takes a step back but Takeo grabs the tag champion, throwing him into Blue Dragon.

RJ: That alliance lasted long!

Takeo then sprints in and connects with a running splash, crushing both men. Takeo rolls Blue Dragon out under the bottom rope. He then lifts up Scorpion, before hitting a sit-down powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Scorpion forces the shoulder up, Takeo locks in a sleeper hold on the tag champion. He hauls him to a vertical base, nailing a big backbreaker. Takeo then bounces off the ropes, crashing a big boot into the skull. Takeo covers.

Takeo waits for Scorpion to rise, he locks in a full nelson hold, swinging Scorpion from side to side viciously before hitting a full nelson slam on Scorpion. Takeo then runs the ropes, hitting a big splash. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

MW: This is the kind of dominance we’ve come to expect from Takeo!

Scorpion kicks out. Takeo hauls him up and goes for a chokeslam but Scorpion fights out before nailing a side Russian legsweep. He makes the cover.

Takeo gets the shoulder up, Scorpion goes to run the ropes but Blue Dragon is up on the apron, he pulls the top rope down and Scorpion goes flying. Blue Dragon then drags Takeo to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Takeo counters, sending BD into the ropes. He ducks a clothesline from Takeo before leaping up and hitting a high knee to the head as Takeo spins around. Cover.

Blue Dragon leaps to his feet, he waits for Takeo to rise before lifting him up and managing to hit a scoop slam. Takeo again rolls up, Blue Dragon fires in a succession of punches to the body which forces Takeo into the ropes. The ref breaks the hold. Blue Dragon has to allow Takeo to walk forward. Takeo goes for a punch but BD blocks it. He hits a knee into the stomach, following that up with a tigerbomb. Cover.

Blue Dragon drops a number of knees down into the face. He then lifts up the Hardcore champion, nailing a running powerslam. Takeo rolls back to the corner, where Blue Dragon pummels away with punches. BD then flips the bird at Takeo, before turning to walk away. He then jolts around, hitting another punch.

Scorpion is up on the ring apron, but Blue Dragon sprints in and boots Scorpion to the outside. Blue Dragon spins around, Takeo grabs him by the throat setting up for a chokeslam but Blue Dragon counters with a headbutt then a knee to the gut...

RJ: Deathnote!

MW: No!

RJ: Yes!

Ref: 1..............................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: That can’t have just happened! That can’t have happened.

RJ: He’s won it! Blue Dragon has defeated Takeo!

MW: Unbelievable.

RJ: If Blue Dragon does the same at Born In Fire, we will be looking at a new Hardcore champion.

MW: Won’t happen RJ!

Blue Dragon stands smiling over Takeo, motioning a title around his waist.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Max Adamson is shown entering the 6WF Arena backstage. He is wearing a green parka coat and jeans, with a gym bag over his shoulder. He is alone as he rubs his hands and comments to himself how "fucking cold" it is outside. He walks towards the Locker Rooms and sees some of the crew staff backstage talking amongst themselves.

Max: Hey guys, how's it going?

(The crew staff all go silent and look away awkwardly, Adamson stares puzzled at different members of staff who all aren't happy with him)

Max: Oh, I get it. The whole Patricks thing. The thing is, I knew Chris Patricks better than any of you sycophants. Get over it.

(Adamson walks off and heads towards his Locker Room. He sees more crew staff who ignore Adamson in protest, Adamson shakes his head as he opens his Locker Room to see Clarissa sat down solemnly. Adamson goes to kiss Clarissa and she moves her head away from him.)

Max: Not you as well...

Clarissa: What did you expect Max? Chris wasn't just your friend. He was a lot of people's friend. Me included.

Max: What do you want me to say?

Clarissa: I know what I don't want you to say. I don't want you to say anything else against Chris Patricks.

Max: Clarissa, here's the thing. I was Chris Patricks' best friend. I knew him better than anyone else. I have THE RIGHT to talk about him like I did. The problem is, nobody can sit comfortably when the deceased are criticised. Yeah, they can't defend themselves. But we both know what Chris was like. He may have been a good friend to many but as his best friend I am the only one with the guts to tell it like it is. Chris Patricks was a leech. He was all take and no give. He was a lousy husband to Joyce and a poor excuse of a father to those kids. Chris and I had a big falling out when he got jealous because I was being a good listener to Joyce and the only father figure towards his children. Did everyone forget this? Because I didn't.

(Adamson angrily tosses his gym bag into the corner and takes his jacket off as he continues)

Max: Yeah we made up, but it was never the same. Chris crossed the line. Chris was the one who turned against his best friend at the flick of a switch. I tell a few home truths and somehow I'm the bad guy? Me? It just doesn't make sense. I will go into Born In Fire with the aim of beating TGA and becoming the number one contender to the World Championship. And it wont be for Chris Patricks. It will be for Max Adamson. If the afterlife is real, then Chris Patricks will be sitting in Heaven, with a big grin on his face, knowing he's hoodwinked everybody into raising him onto this pedestal. If there was any justice, Patricks wouldn't be looking down. He'd be looking up. Because Chris Patricks deserves to be rotting, in, HELL.

(Adamson storms out and slams the door behind him, leaving Clarissa looking shocked)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:28 pm

Match 6
Max Adamson & TGA v Logan Kincade & Keith Leone

RJ: First tag team match of the evening!

MW: I’m looking forward to this contest RJ, a battle between 4 of the biggest superstars in
6WF at the moment.

RJ: I get the feeling they won’t be the two most co-operative of teams.

MW: I think that’s a fair guess RJ.

“Just close your eyes” roars out of the PA system, the fans rising to their feet with joy on their faces. TGA stands on the ramp and he soaks up the reception from the fans before making his way down toward the ring. He pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, perspiration running down his head as he looks up at the lights. The crowd chant his name before

“Lonely Boy” plays out of the speakers, greeted by a negative reaction from the fans in attendance. TGA’s jaw tightens and he looks angry as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage. He is looking supremely focused as he makes his way down to the ramp, shouting “I should be champion.” Adamson smirks at his partner who glares back.

RJ: These two all set to square off at Born In Fire, in a number 1 contenders match for one of the world titles.

MW: We’re yet to find out which title, perhaps the opponents they are facing tonight is an indication of which title it will be for.

“Limowreck” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Keith Leone strides out onto the stage, looking supremely focused. He marches down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before climbing up the steel steps and then through the middle rope into the ring. Leone bounces off the ropes a couple of times as he awaits the arrival of his tag partner.

'Edgecrusher' hits and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He stares down the ramp at Leone, holding the title above his head. Kincade slides under the bottom rope, he leaps to his feet and stares down at Leone again.

MW: Do you think these two will be able to work together?

RJ: Neither likes losing, so maybe they can put those differences aside to win this match. There won’t be much in the way of teamwork from the other team I wouldn’t have thought.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kincade and Leone look at each other, Logan decides to lock-up for his side. He stands in the middle of the ring as TGA and Adamson argue about who is going to start for their team.

Eventually Kincade takes matters into his own hands, marching towards Max Adamson and hitting a number of headbutts on the Australian. He falls into the ropes, Kincade hits a number of punches to the stomach before whipping Adamson across the ring, hitting a leaping crossbody block on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Kincade drags up Max Adamson, where he hits a couple of big right uppercuts to the chin. Kincade then applies an armbar, only to hit a sidekick to the chin. Adamson rolls up from the canvas, the 6WF world champion then connects with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

MW: Kincade caught Adamson off guard at the start of this match, he hasn’t looked back since.

Leone offers the tag to Kincade and he takes it, dragging Max to the corner as well. Leone stomps away on the head of Adamson before allowing Kincade to run in and hit a knee to the head. The 6WF world champion leaves the ring, as Leone drags Max away from the corner before going up to the top rope...

RJ: Moonsault!

Leone stands waiting for Adamson to rise, before whipping him into a neutral corner. Leone then sprints in, connecting with a running knee to the head. Adamson stumbles forward and walks straight into a side Russian legsweep from the former world champion. Leone hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up, Leone rises to his feet and sets up for a piledriver but Max counters with a big back body drop. Leone stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a swinging neckbreaker. Max covers.

MW: He needed that counter, Leone was starting to dominate.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Max locks in an armbar on Leone, bringing him to a vertical base only to throw Leone into the mat with an arm drag, then re-applying an armbar. He brings Leone slowly to his feet, taking him down with a big clothesline. Max runs the ropes as Leone rises...

RJ: Fa-Maxxer!

Leone forces the shoulder up. Max hauls him to his feet and nails a monkey flip, Leone is sent into the corner. Max strides over but TGA tags himself in. Max looks at TGA angrily, and confronts him as TGA steps into the ring. The two are each in other’s faces, that allows Leone to escape from the corner, grab TGA by the waist and hit a bridging German suplex.

TGA kicks out, Kincade offers the tag and Leone is more than happy to accept it.

MW: Dare I say these two are working well together.

Kincade goes to the top rope, TGA staggers to his feet and Logan flies off hitting a crossbody. Cover.

TGA gets the shoulder up, Kincade locks in a sleeper hold and brings TGA to his feet, but TGA counters with a jawbreaker before Kincade can set up one of his finishers. Logan is whipped out across the ring by TGA, who nails a spinebuster on the rebound. Kincade staggers up, TGA nails an Angel wings. He hooks the legs.

Logan forces the shoulder up, TGA stands over the 6WF champion waiting for him to rise. He slings Kincade over his shoulders, walking forward and hitting the silent death. Kincade stumbles up, TGA hits the lights out. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

TGA drags Kincade to a vertical base, he goes for a suplex and it connects. TGA walks towards the corner, attempting to go the top rope but Adamson tags himself in. This time it is TGA who is angered, the two start shoving each other but the ref is over to intervene.
Max strides towards Kincade, he hauls up Logan and then grabs him by the waist, hitting a German suplex. He hauls up the 6WF Champion, nailing a 2nd German suplex. Max brings Kincade up...

RJ: Three German suplexes!

MW: Great move!

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Adamson hauls up Kincade, throwing him to the corner and nailing a big splash. Max then lifts Logan to the top rope, before climbing up there himself. Max attempts a superplex but Kincade counters in mid-air, hitting a crossbody!

Kincade dives to the corner, tagging in Leone. Adamson runs in at him...

RJ: CONCUSS KICK!

MW: What a kick!

Ref: 1................................2..........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Keith Leone wins it for his team!

MW: Him and Kincade worked surprisingly well together.

RJ: Unlike TGA and Adamson, who just couldn’t get along.

Leone quickly leaps to his feet, expecting Kincade to attack but the 6WF world champion is already striding up the ramp, belt in hand.

MW: It’s impossible to tell what Kincade is going to do, that’s why he is such a dangerous champion.

RJ: They’ve still got the contract signing to go, plenty of time for Kincade to attack.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:30 pm

The camera pans around the makeshift gym, deep in the bowels of the 6WF arena, which has been The Consultancy’s home for the last few weeks. It is deserted and quiet. The ring has collapsed and the corner barrels are lying on their sides. Upturned crates are scattered around, complete with blood soaked bandages and dirty sweat riddled towels. The lights flicker a few times before failing and the scene is covered in darkness.

You didn’t forget us did you?

A click is heard of a lighter and Vortex and Oko appear behind its flickering flame. The two men don’t move and stare deep into the camera.

What we could do……what we tried to do……….what we have to do

The scene suddenly cuts to Vortex Rupturing Udo Berg before quickly returning to the two silent men.

Tell us it hasn’t been in vain? Tell us our past pains will not be rectified?

The scene cuts again to show firstly Re-Genesis holding the tag team titles high, before Resistance is shown doing the same. Again, the scene snaps back to the unmoving Consultancy.

What was it all for otherwise? Did you place faith in misguided fools?

Pictures of Scorpion, Lucas Takeo, Splinter and Cassius Zhi fly out from the sides of the screen before burning up and turning to ash.

What did you hope to achieve?

Scene cuts again to Danny McGraw punching Alex Walker, before changing to Alex Walker standing over Kenty and Leone. The scene changes again to Oko and Vortex who still haven’t moved. The flame is still burning and is the only thing in motion on the screen.

One by one the mighty fall…………

The Saint, JJ Johnson and Marshal Murdoch fade into view before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

But the triers still remain……..

More images appear of Cameron Faith, Keith Leone and Max Adamson before disappearing again.

Will salvation come from unlikely sources……..

Scene cuts rapidly and brief images of Lex Hart, Soloman Riddick and Crime Lord appear before returning again to Vortex and Oko bathed in one lone flame.

Or will all turn to dust?

The 6WF logo appears with it stamped straight in the middle by the Re-Genesis logo. It shimmers before fading out. The image of Oko and Vortex standing silently appears yet again.

You didn’t forget us did you?

Vortex lifts the lighter up to his face and we can see that he has his green half mask on, but this time it is shredded in various places. He has one red coloured contact lens in, which stares out evilly from behind the mask.

Did you?

Vortex snarls before slowly beginning to whisper.

Vortex: You’re damn right………….

He flicks the top of the lighter in one swift movement, bringing darkness in front of the lens again. Then, the sound of footsteps walking off can be heard before cheers ring out and “Black Shuck” starts playing. As the cheers die down slightly, we can just make out The Consultant’s voice.

The Consultant: It’s not over until the fat man sings…….

His laughter booms out as the scene starts to fade.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:32 pm

Match 7
Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg & Visage v Cameron Faith & The Consultancy

RJ: 6 man tag team action up next here!

MW: Huge contest, with Re-Genesis facing off against another three men who are rebelling against Alex Walker’s regime.

RJ: It should be a great match-up, particularly with the matches we expect to happen at Born In Fire.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer as Cameron Faith runs out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before making his way slowly down the ramp, tagging the fans hands, before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope.

“Black Shuck” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Vortex and Johnny Oko stride out onto the stage. Vortex stands at the top of the stage with his arms out-stretched whilst Oko kneels down in front of him, pyro’s go off behind them. Oko gets to his feet, he and Vortex walk down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Vortex steps into the ring, Oko slides in under the bottom rope. The crowd are chanting no win, no fee to the team who nod their heads.

MW: No title belts for these three, but come Born In Fire, they all could be in possession of the titles.

RJ: And that would be a big plus for Danny McGraw’s attempt to take full control of 6WF.

‘The Essence’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd boo, Kenji Hidari slowly walks out, he’s wearing a ReGenesis shirt. He ignores the booing crowd, as a sly smirk grows on his face. He walks down the ramp confidently and slides under the bottom rope. He removes his T-shirt and then taps the freeweight title wrapped around his waist before removing it and handing the belt to the referee.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down as “Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring at the crowd. They pace down to the ring.

MW: This is a team RJ! Look at them, maybe Alex Walker should recruit these three to fight the Church instead.

RJ: He certainly has an embarrassment of riches at his disposal, I’m pretty certain that if needed, these three will be involved in matches other than their own at Born In Fire.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenji Hidari and Vortex lock up. Hidari hits a couple of roundhouse kicks to the side, he then goes for a spin kick to the gut but Vortex grabs the boot, before firing in a succession of headbutts. He then whips Hidari into the ropes, leaping into the air nailing a Lou Thesz Press before pummelling down on the head of Hidari. Eventually Vortex rolls away, then dropping a big leg across the throat. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Vortex drags Hidari to his feet, Kenji throws a wild punch at Vortex who ducks underneath it before hitting a big atomic drop. Hidari stumbles forward and Vortex runs in, smashing a double axe handle to the back of the head that sends Hidari into the corner. Vortex tags in Oko.
The former freeweight champion hits a big splash on the current incumbent, before whipping Hidari into the path of Oko who nails a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

RJ: The Consultancy showing the type of teamwork that propelled them into the position of N01 contenders for the tag titles.

Johnny Oko stands waiting for Hidari to rise, he then hits the tic-tac-toe kick combination sending Hidari into the corner. Oko then reels off a series of knife-edge chops into the chest, until the referee steps in. Oko then drags Hidari out of the corner by the head and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

Hidari again forces the shoulder up, he is dragged up by Oko who attempts a Fisherman’s suplex but Kenji blocks it before nailing a brainbuster.

MW: Hidari needed that counter, he was starting to get isolated.

Hidari eventually stirs to his feet, Oko staggers up and Hidari hits a belly to belly suplex, bridging into the cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Oko gets the shoulder up. The Re-Genesis man gets to his feet, he waits for Oko to rise before sprinting in and hitting a double knee to the head, sending The Consultancy man staggering into the corner. Hidari then tags in Visage.

Kenji nails an Island Driver on the TC man, Visage then dives off the top rope and hits a big elbow drop to the chest. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Visage waits for Oko to rise, he then shoves him into the ropes. Oko storms back at Visage but he is knocked down with a leaping back elbow smash. Oko stumbles to his feet and Visage nails a T-Bone suplex. He makes the pin attempt.

MW: Now it’s Re-Genesis who are on top.

Oko drives a shoulder up off the mat, Visage immediately starts stomping away on the head of Oko. He then allows The Consultancy man to rise, only to nail a vicious throat chop. Visage drags Oko closer to the corner, before going to the 2nd rope and nailing a diving knee drop across the head. He hooks the leg.

Visage hauls Oko to a vertical base, he goes for a side Russian legsweep but Oko blocks it before countering with a reverse STO. Visage stumbles up and Oko hits a leaping spin Inoki kick to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Oko allows Visage to rise, he then takes him down to the canvas with the Ode To Taka. Oko tags out to Cameron Faith, he steps into the ring. Visage stumbles up and Faith levels him with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Faith allows Visage to rise, he then throws him into the corner. Faith sprints in and nails a shining wizard, Visage stumbles out of the corner and Cameron Faith knocks him down with a leaping clothesline. He makes the cover.

RJ: Faith impressive here, Visage now the one in need of a tag.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

The former tag team champion forces the shoulder up, Faith hits a kick to the stomach followed up with a vertical suplex. He keeps the hold applied, rolling to his feet and hitting a 2nd suplex. Faith brings Visage to his feet...

MW: Third suplex!

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Faith drags Visage to his feet, he hits an inverted backbreaker before going for a neckbraeker. Visage blocks, countering with a neckbreaker of his own. He then dives to the corner, making the tag to Udo Berg.

MW: Game-changer!

Faith rolls to his feet, he sprints towards Berg who takes him out with a clubbing clothesline. He staggers to his feet, Berg knocks him down with a huge spear. Cover.

Berg rolls to his feet, he runs in to the corner and takes out Johnny Oko with a big boot to the head. Oko falls off the apron but the ref stops Vortex getting involved. Faith is up and he goes to Re-Genesis’ corner, knocking Hidari off the apron himself. Visage grabs a hold of Faith, restraining him as Berg turns and runs into the corner.

Faith somehow manages to free himself and dive out of the way and Berg hits the turnbuckles. Faith goes for a shining wizard but the monster catches Faith, walking forward and drilling him with a big powerbomb. Cover.

RJ: What a move!

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Udo stands waiting for Cameron Faith to rise, before knocking him down with a huge uppercut. Faith stumbles to his feet, Berg scoops Cameron onto his shoulders and nails a running powerslam. Berg hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Faith kicks out. Udo stands waiting for him to rise, he then clutches Faith by the throat and goes for the ice-breaker but Faith fights his way out, then nailing a leaping neckbreaker.

RJ: Both men down!

MW: Tag here is vital!

Faith and Berg arrive to their feet at the same time. Faith is quicker to the corner, tagging in Vortex. Berg is nearly at the corner when Johnny Oko leaps onto the apron, springboarding off and hitting a missile dropkick!

MW: He can’t do that!

RJ: Berg wasn’t allowed to knock him off the apron, he still did it though!

Berg staggers back from the dropkick straight into Vortex...

MW: No...

RJ: No way...

MW: RUPTURE!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: WHAT A MOVE!

RJ: AMAZING POWER!

Visage rushes the ring but Oko takes him down with the K-Oko kick. Vortex covers Berg with Oko watching on. Cover.

Ref: 1................................2................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a win for The Consultancy, and of course for their tag team partner Cameron Faith.

MW: I still can’t believe what I just saw. Amazing move from Vortex.

RJ: It truly was the world’s strongest slam.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:33 pm

RJ: Folks, we are set for our first contract signing of the evening...

MW: This one could be more intense than the one we have coming up later on, as we see Logan Kincade, the 6WF Champion and the man who now leads Re-Genesis, come face to face with his opponent at Born In Fire, the man reinstated by Danny McGraw, Keith Leone...

RJ: There sure is going to be some tension, Mike.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Edgecrusher blasts out around the packed arena as Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp, his world title held high above his head, an evil grin spread across his war painted and burn scarred face...

MW: That's your World Champion, 'Arj.

RJ: I can assure you, he isn't my choice by any stretch, MIke. He's nothing but an opportunistic thug. He doesn't deserve to be World Champion...

Logan walks down the ramp, snarling at the fans hurling abuse at him. He rolls into the ring and kicks the chair set up for Keith Leone out of the way before tossing the 6WF World Title on to the table set up in the ring. He walks round, staring at the announce table before taking his seat and placing his legs on the table...

RJ: Look at that arrogance from Kincade. The man has no respect for anyone.

MW: Why should he show respect, 'Arj? The man is the holder of the most prestigious title in 6WF, people should respect him for what he's acheived.

The crowd continue to boo Logan who sits their, chewing on his finger nails and spitting them out across the table before 'Limo Wreck' hits and the crowd erupt as Keith Leone walks out on to the stage. He acknowledges the fans before looking down the ring at Kincade who has yet to look up from his chair. Leone heads down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans at ringside before walking up the ring steps, stopping on the outside and looking over at Kincade who looks up briefly and before rocking backing on his chair and closing his eyes....

RJ: Look at that. You know, i get the impression that Logan just doesn't want to show Leone that he's scared of him....

MW: What?!

RJ: You heard!

Leone walks in to the ring, dragging the chair back to its position before sitting down. He picks up the contract from the table, glancing through the pages as Kincade continues to sit, ignorning the presence of his opponent. Leone tosses the contract down on the table and reaches for the microphone in front of him.

KL: You know something, Logan, when i won the 6WF World Title, i dreamed of what it would feel like to walk out in Wembley Stadium as the 6WF Champion. I wondered how it would feel to have all those people screaming your name, on the biggest night in our companies history. I thought about all the obstacles i'd overcome to get that chance. I thought back on the brutal matches i'd been part of and how i'd somehow managed to get to the top of this business. I remembered how close i'd come to having everything taken away from me from Alex Walker and that how coming to 6WF was a fresh start, only for history to repeat itself...

Logan continues to ignore Leone, sarcastically yawning at his opponent...

KL: I'd gone from having everything, to having the chance of redemption taken away from me. Do you know what that feels like, Logan? Let me tell you, it makes you feel completely and utterly worthless. Like nothing you possibly do will ever actually matter any more. It's almost like what happened when you won that world title....

Logan snarls and looks up at Leone, his eyes filled with hatred as he lowers his legs from the table...

KL: Do i have your attention now, Logan? Funny that, but believe me, i'm not saying it to grab your attention. I'm saying it because i truly believe it. See, you're nothing more than a paper champion. You've managed to align yourself with the most despicable human being that ever worked in this business. You're never going to get the recognition you think you deserve because whatever happens you'll always have Re-Genesis to hold your hand. You'll know that whenever you're close to defeat, your precious henchman will coming running to bail you out. It's sad really, that the man revered as the greatest Hardcore Champion in history, the man who dominated an entire division sold his soul to get a world title, when they write the history books, they'll always show how you cashed in like a chancer and stole the world title, and then did everything you could to protect yourself. That's why, come Born In Fire i'm not expecting a fair fight. I fully expect to walk in as the challenger and walk out as the man who became another man screwed over by Walker and Re-Genesis. But what i can tell you is this.....come what may, i won't give up without a fight. I'll do everything i can to take that belt from you. To take the title that was stolen from me and return some element of pride in it. And believe me when i say that i would happily die trying. I've taken enough shit from Walker to last me a lifetime, and i'll do whatever it takes to get one over on him. At Born In Fire, Logan, you're stepping into the ring with a man who will need to be put down to keep him down. This is going to be the greatest battle you've ever faced, and for all your ignorance, all your gamesmanship, deep down inside you know that. And that's why you sit there with your arrogant bravado, trying to hide from the fact that you know what's coming, and you've got to work out exactly how you keep me from taking that title....

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Leone slams the mic on the table and grabs the contract, signing it and chucking it back at Logan who continues to stare across at Leone....

MW: I can't believe Leone has the audacity to call Logan a paper champion!

RJ: I can!

Logan grabs the contract from the table, flicking the paper over and looking down at the signature of Leone. He smirks before looking back up at Leone....

LK: People have questioned my thinking when I joined ReGenesis, but they, including you Leone, all seem to be looking at it the wrong way, You seem to think I joined them... no no no... they joined me. My plans have not changed, theirs have. You see, Alex Walker wants to destroy 6WF because of a deep seeded hatred for the company, I do not hate... 6WF, I hate what it has become, I hate what it stands for...

Logan gets up from his seat and begins to pace around....

LK: I hate the way Danny McGraw seems to reward loyalty instead of ability. I hate the fact that for years the WRONG people would get title shots... the WRONG!... PEOPLE!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LK: Well no more! In Logan Kincade's 6WF. Only those who DESERVE! a shot, will get one, not because they have tried so very hard, but because they have defeated everyone in their path and they have done so with a level of selfishness that proves that THIS TITLE means as much to them as it does to the man who stands before you all right now! This is EVERYTHING! THIS TITLE IS EVERYTHING!

Logan punches the 6WF Title into the table, staring into the eyes of Leone....

LK: You, Leone. You represent that type of person. You didn't earn your shot. You benefitted from another of McGraw's questionnable decisions. He put you there to get under the skin of Walker, not because he felt you could beat me, not because you had earned the right, but because it was convenient. Because it get one over on someone else. That, Leone, is not what gets you a title shot. Beating 4 other men, all after the same goal is what gets you that. Even outlasting 34 other men gets you that shot.

Logan stares across at Leone once more before sitting in his seat. The two men exchange glances before Logan picks up the contract and signs it before looking back at Leone...

LK: At Born In Fire, my ultimate form will be revealed, I will show you all why I have been put on this earth... To beat the living shit out of each and every mother fucking superstar in this or any company, I am not playing around anymore, the time for games has been and gone. There is nowhere you can run, there is nowhere you can hide, there is NO ONE who can save you now... This company, as it is, is coming to an end, there will be no saviour, there will be no hero. There is only ReGenesis, there is only Logan's way. The world title stays with me. The only way to stop me, would be to destroy me, and no one in this company has the abilty or the fucking balls to do that.

Logan slams the mic down and stands to his feet. He grabs the 6WF Title from the table and raises it in the air to a chorus of boo's. He smirks once more before walking away from the table and out of the ring...

RJ: I think that's all there is to be said!

MW: Two weeks. Two weeks until these two men will collide, with that title on the line. It promises to be monumental.

Logan walks up the ramp as Leone gets up from his seat. He turns and looks up the ramp as Logan reaches the top of the stage. The 6WF Champion turns and looks down the ramp, raising the title again before heading to the back as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:34 pm

*The show returns from a small commercial break, promoting Born In Fire and the audience are welcomed into the LG Arena parking area. The darkness has fully set in and the artificial lighting of the street lights has illuminated the parking bays and the pavement. Suddenly, two headlights greet the camera as a flash looking silver Mercedes benz comes into view. The Mercedes swiftly pulls into one of the bays. The camera follows the Mercedes into the bay and the camera then reveals a green sign drilled into the concrete wall adjacent to the Mercedes with the name "Mr Kenty". A few seconds pass before the door of the Mercedes slowly opens and out steps a confident looking Mr Kenty. He is dressed in a slick looking white shirt, his top button casually undone with a pair of black pinstripe trousers and a pair of shiny black shoes. His hair is jelled to one side and his whole appearance seems fresh and clean. His blue eyes seem focused and steely as he sees the camera and smirks warmly. Approaching the boot of his Mercedes to fetch his belongings, Kenty's Iphone suddenly goes off. Digging into his pocket, Kenty clutches his Iphone and brings it out before answering it.*

Mr Kenty: Hello stranger! how have you been?

???: Hello you. Yeah, I'm good thanks. How are you more importantly? we have all been watching the shows closely and rooting for you like you wouldn't believe..

Mr Kenty: Like always I hope! I'm fine thanks for asking.. being busy. I have had plenty of interviews in the past week, especially down in London.. media commitments and the rest. Plus training and swimming, running and cycling.. you name it! Very busy. Sorry, I couldn't come down to see you all but I will do before the big night.

???: It's fine.. we are all just happy that your well and happy. You are sure that you would wan't us at Wembley for Born In Fire? we won't distract you.. it's the biggest night of your career so far and we don't wan't to wreck it for you..

Mr Kenty: Don't be silly.. I wouldn't of asked you if I didn't think it would be a cool idea. Besides, I have spoken to the guys above and they have sorted you guys out some of the best seats in the house at Wembley for Born In Fire, tickets on me of course.. I'm going to make you all proud whatever happens.

???: Well, if your sure. And of course, whatever happens. We are all so, so proud of you. We will see you before the night, no?

Mr Kenty: Yeah, without question! it's been a long time since I have been home. And besides, I'd love to see everyone and of course all of my old friends back home. It will be a absolute pleasure to see you and everyone else the day before Born In Fire..

???: Okay son, take it easy. Stay safe and happy. We all love you. I love you.

Mr Kenty: Okay mum, and you. Bye now..

*Disconnecting his phone from the conversation, Kenty looks up to the dark sky, the chill of the autumn wind messing up his pristine gelled brown hair slightly. A glint of emotion can be seen in his baby blue eyes as he tucks his Iphone back into his pocket as he sniffs his nose as Kenty slightly struggles to contain his emotions. Opening up the boot of his Mercedes, Kenty grabs a his Red and black Nike training bag before slamming the boot shut and locking his Mercedes before heading towards the rear entrance of the arena. Once inside the warm but lonely confines of the LG arena, Kenty looks around, inhaling deeply before marching towards the corridors directly towards the main locker room area and his own locker room. Posters and pictures line the walls of the corridors, with champions past and present and legends of the past too as Kenty stops to take it all in. His eyes intently stare at all of the legends of 6WF who have claimed world title gold before him as he nods in appreciation and respect. Roving reporter, Jack Reynolds then comes into view with his crew clutching his microphone and dressed to impress in a fine grey suit.*

JR: Evening Kenty.. Kenty?

*A few seconds pass before Kenty, looks around and stares at Reynolds before shaking his head and smiling and then responds.*

Kenty: Evening Mr Reynolds, Mr Jack Reynolds to be precise! how are you? Sorry, I have just been looking at all these legends.. the guys that have seen it all and done it all. Impressive huh.. And on the grandest stage of them all and not just one time, but multiple times. You got to immerse yourself and I like to think I do this with my love of all things 6WF and its illustrious history. Things are getting pretty serious huh? as a famous guy once said.. It's definitely squeaky bum time! But yeah.. feeling good.

JR: Well, that's good to hear. I'v been asked on Twitter this week to ask you.. how are your preparations going for Born In Fire? I mean, it's getting pretty close now..

Mr Kenty: My preparations are going simply great thanks Jack.. I think they have been going pretty well since I laid out Mike in the ring a few weeks back! but in all seriousness, I have been preparing for Born In Fire all year.. things, admittedly have got massively big in recent weeks and months for me, but Born In Fire is something you train all year for and prepare.. you just don't know how your road is going to be and where it's going in terms of Born In Fire. So it's a year long mission to be the best.. and the winners on the night are going to be the ones who have trained hardest and worked hardest all year round.

Mr Kenty: Sure, you can train in the gym, swim, cycle and do yoga but nothing can prepare you mentally for walking out infront of 90,000 of the biggest, best and most passionate 6WF fans in our national stadium. I have had that honor, last year as the Freeweight champion against Lucas Takeo and Vortex. And I can tell you, that was special! very special too me. And to defend the title against all the odds was even more special too me.. something I won't forget for a long, long time. I cannot wait to walk out down that ramp this year in very different circumstances.

Mr Kenty: It feels good to know I'm not the hunted, I'm the hunter.. I think at Both Night of Glory and Born In Fire, two massive shows for the two feds I have been apart of, I have entered it as a champion. Night of Glory of course a Tag champion and last year as the Freeweight champion.. it makes a difference and it feels nice to know I have essentially nothing to lose. I can only win.. and I intend to win. As I have said, the match between Mike and I is something that the whole 6WF universe should be buzzing for. It's a match for the ages.. two guys in their primes. The match too truly show if Mike Hill is that damn good or if Mr Kenty is just slightly better.

Mr Kenty: You all know as do I, how good Hill is. We have had some frantic matches in the past but nothing will come close to how frantic, wild and nasty it will be at Born In Fire for the TAW world title. We both wan't to prove to the world that we are truly the greatest athletes and wrestlers on the planet and this match on the grandest stage will decide this, for good. I spoke months ago of the war Mike Hill and I are in and I said that there would be a final battle.. and this is the final battle in a epic war. It's going to be something special.

Mr Kenty: A match written in the stars? perhaps. A match of the ages.. without question. One guy will walk out of Born In Fire the TAW world champion and the other will be walking out of Born In Fire as the loser.. it's as blunt as that Jack. The crowd will always remember the name of the winner but the loser tumbles back into the queue waiting for a shot again.. And that is not going to be me. At Destiny, I outfought some of the biggest guys in this industry, a former friend and mentor, giants, legends, former champions and blasts from the past to become the guy that has Born In Fire and the world at his feet. I have had opportunitys in the past to put my name in lights for good.. to be in the echelons of this great company and have past them up or have bottled it. This time will be very different..

Kenty: This time, I won't make any mistakes of proving to Mike Hill that I'm better than he is. I won't make any mistake in proving to the doubters, critics and haters that I'm the guy that can take a World title and hold it with pride and most of all.. I won't make any mistake in proving to my fans around the world and the loyal 6WF universe that I'm doing this because of them. I'm doing this to be their World champion.. dedicating a world championship to the fans and the 6WF universe as they thoroughly deserve it. Born In Fire will be a celebration to them.. because without them we wouldn't be in the best jobs in the world as far as I can see.

JR: Ahh, I see. Well.. as far as tonight goes.. how on Earth can Mike Hill and yourself co-exist in a tag match against former mentor and friend Lex Hart and Crime Lord?

Mr Kenty: If I'm brutally honest, We won't. If we are lucky, we will both make it to the ring without tearing each others heads off! but no, I don't expect any favours nor do I expect any kind of respect. But all I can do is just do my thing and fight.. It's a fantastic warmup for Born In Fire. Two Former world champions.. both I have bags of respect for and of course one is a former mentor, looking sharp as ever.. the guy doesn't quit. I'm looking forward to locking horns with old Lex later this evening that's for sure.

Kenty: In The same way, I bet he's looking forward to getting one over on me. It must really burn him up seeing me get to levels that he firmly believes he owns as it's all about Lex. But I guess that's why were pretty good for each other wrestling together.. we both bring out the best and the worst in our characters and I expect no difference tonight. We all know what were going to get with Crimey too.. the guy is a machine. Plain and simple.. He and Lex have beef, like me and Mike too a similar extent. He doesn't care a jot about Lex and will be all eyes on Mike and myself to get that extra boost in motivation and momentum going into Born in Fire, which I respect.

Kenty: These sort of matches provide you with a good little training of your sense so to speak. Your going to need eyes in the back of your head at all times. I'm fully expecting Mike to try and do something underhand or his little buddies to come to ringside and come and get themselves a piece of Mr Kenty. Don't worry guys, there is plenty to go around not just for your old friend Mike! I would welcome it.. As I sad last week, a war against 6WF is a war against me. They may have the man of the moment, Alex Walker leading the charge but we all know how it ended last time. Alex knows this himself.. nothing last for ever. However, beautiful it is. Back in the day, Genesis would have all it's bases covered and I don't think you have realised this, this time around Alex! I thought you may have learned the mistakes of yesteryear..

Kenty: I find it ironic, that Mike and myself have switched places in essentially a year. How quick times change.. I remember Michael Sweetwater claiming at Destiny with the lights on bright.. I have made the wrong choices. I have become weaker.. a loser. A shell of what I was.. I think this past year, yes I have had the crushing defeat and I have let people down but I think I have become stronger since 6CW and since Genesis. I have managed to walk on my two feet and have realised that this crazy world is fairest here. You put in the work and success will come to you. Looking for a quick fix like Re-Genesis won't.. It's sad in the fact, Hill has seen that perhaps he isn't as untouchable as he thinks so therefore siding with Re-Genesis will promise him unlimited success with no challenge, no resistance and no concerns. But just as the past dictates.. sometimes this doesn't work. You can ask Alex that.. History is very much written by the victor. And I believe 6CW was the victor just like 6WF will be at Born In Fire.

Kenty: In short, I'm looking forward too tonight.. this place has been rocking all year round and it's been great. The fans, the crew and all the guys in the back all are close and we are going to put on a mega show for the supershow and the last Lockdown before Born In Fire. I Hope I can grab that win with our without Hill tonight and give these fans the match they deserve against Lex and Crime Lord. A match which for sure has much more riding on the line than people believe at face value..so buckle up and enjoy the ride Jack. It's going to be pretty special.

*Nodding at Jack, Kenty smiles warmly before plugging his earphones in as the camera picks up on the music being played. "Wild ones" by Flo-Rida can be heard from Kenty's earphones as he trudges off towards the locker room confidently with a purposeful stride as the scene comes to a close and back to the main arena for the action.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Main Event
Crime Lord/Lex Hart vs Mr Kenty/Mike Hill

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown Supershow, it’s now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: It’s our 2nd tag team match of the evening.

RJ: And for the 2nd time tonight, it teams together two men who will fight it out for a world title at Born In Fire.

MW: Whilst they will be up against two men who will be in the other N01 contenders match scheduled for Born In Fire.

“Rain Wizard” echoes out to deafening boos. Crime Lord strides out the stage, clearly meaning business. He paces down the rampway, ignoring the fans boos before climbing up the steel steps and then clambering into the ring over the top rope.

“Be myself” screams out and the cheers quickly turn to boos. Lex Hart saunters out onto the stage, wearing his “It’s all about me” t-shirt. Hart walks confidently down to the ring, he smirks at the booing fans before climbing onto the ring apron and springboarding into the ring. He and Crimey exchange an uneasy stare.

RJ: We’ve seen these two team together before, it’s fair to say they don’t exactly get along.

MW: Two competitors with big ego’s, they want to be at the top, team work doesn’t really come into that situation.

“Turn up the trouble” blares out through the speakers and the cheering continues as the lights dim and a spotlight shines on the stage as Mr Kenty strolls out. He motions a title belt around his waist before walking down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Kenty rolls into the ring and stands waiting.

“The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage with the TAW World Title around his waist. He glares at Kenty before tapping the belt on his waist. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He sarcastically waves the belt in front of Kenty before handing it to the referee.

RJ: We didn’t believe there would be any team work between Kincade and Leone last match, but there was. Will that be repeated in this match?

MW: Not a chance RJ. We talked about ego’s on the other team, they are even bigger on this team.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenty starts off the match for his team, up against Crime Lord. Crime Lord uses his size advantage to drive Kenty back into the ropes. He goes for a clothesline but Kenty manages to duck under it. He quickly rolls up Crime Lord...

MW: Taking a leaf out of Hill’s book.

Ref: 1..............Kick out!

Crime Lord powers out, Kenty rolls to his feet and walks straight into a big boot. Kenty staggers up to his feet and Crime Lord hits a boot to the stomach, before nailing a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

Kenty forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord hauls him to his feet and connects with an STO. Kenty staggers up to his feet, Crime Lord nails a knee into the stomach before connecting with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

RJ: Crime Lord taking it to Kenty to here!

MW: This is a big opportunity for both Hart and Crimey, you have to remember that. Defeating the champion or the N01 contender puts them in prime position for a shot after BIF.

Crime Lord drags up Mr Kenty, then connecting with a delayed vertical suplex. Kenty rolls to his feet, Crime Lord throws him to the corner. Crime Lord runs in hitting a big splash, Lex Hart tags himself in. Crime Lord doesn’t rise to the bait, stepping past Hart who hits a dropkick to the head of Kenty. He staggers out of the corner straight into a superkick. Hart covers.

Hart rolls to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Kenty. Lex then drags the N01 contender to his feet, he goes for a backbreaker but Kenty fights his way out with elbows and then an arm drag. Hart rolls to his feet, Kenty hits an inverted headlock backbreaker followed by a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

RJ: These two are old rivals of course.

Kenty stands waiting for Hart to rise before lifting a knee up into the stomach. Kenty then hits a running slam to the corner. Hart slumps down, Kenty bounces off the ropes hitting a running kick into a facewash. He drags Hart away from the corner, covering.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Hart is brought to his feet by Kenty, who forces him back against the ropes with a number of European Uppercuts. Kenty is in the process of setting up for a spike DDT when Hill tags in. The TAW world champion forces Kenty out of the ring before hitting a scissors kick on Hart.
Lex rolls away from the ropes, Hill then stands over Hart before connecting with a standing shooting star press. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Mike Hill drags Lex Hart to his feet, he irish whips him into the ropes before connecting with an inverted atomic drop. Hill then runs off the ropes, nailing a spinning heel kick. Mike Hill then climbs up to the top rope, steadying himself and then connecting with the Mike Time. He covers, staring right down at Kenty.

Hill rolls to his feet, he lifts up Hart and goes for a belly to belly suplex but Lex blocks, then countering with a jawbreaker. Hill falls into the ropes and then back to the centre of the ring, hitting a superkick on the rebound. Cover.

Hart stands over the TAW World Champion, waiting for him to rise. He then whips him out across the ring, nailing a high knee to the head. Lex then runs the ropes, connecting with a springboard moonsault. Cover.

RJ: Hart starting to take control.

Hill forces the shoulder up. Hart hauls him to his feet, he connects with a suplex. Hart goes for a 2nd suplex, he manages to hit that but Hill fights away from the hold, rolling back to the corner. Lex sprints in, hitting a knee to the head. Crime Lord tags himself in on this occasion.
Crime Lord drags up his former colleague, then hitting a suplex. Hill stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord nails a big spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Hill forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord drags up the TAW World Champion, he hits a backbreaker and then follows that up with a fallaway slam. Hill stumbles up, Crime Lord hits a big belly to belly suplex, bridging over.

MW: One of Hill’s own moves!

RJ: Kenty enjoyed that one!

Crime Lord drags up Mike Hill, he sets up for a powerbomb but Hill counters with a hurracanrana. Hill quickly runs off the ropes, but Kenty makes the blind tag. Kenty barges past Hill, Crime Lord runs in at him but Kenty nails a forward Russian legsweep. Cover.

Kenty drags up Crime Lord, he whips him into the ropes and then nails a big boot to the skull. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..........

RJ: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

MW: HILL JUST ATTACKED KENTY!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: The ref is ending the match but Hill doesn’t care!

Hill breaks up the pinfall but hitting a double axe handle to the back of the head. Hill quickly starts stomping away on the head of Kenty continually to loud boos from the crowd, he shoves the ref aside as he continues the attack on Kenty.

Lex Hart also runs into the ring, he lifts up Crime Lord and the two start exchanging a number of punches. Crime Lord gains the advantage, hitting a number of headbutts. Hart falls into the ropes, Crime Lord runs in but Hart pulls the top rope down and sends Crime Lord flying.
Lex then bounces off the ropes, nailing a suicide dive down onto Crime Lord who falls back into the railings. Hart starts pummelling away on the head of Crime Lord, but he then kicks away the legs of Hart whose head hits the floor.

Back in the ring, Hill is stomping away on the head of Kenty. He then begins choking out Kenty with his boot, the ref is desperately trying to force Hill away but he can’t be budged.

RJ: This has just imploded.

MW: All want to make a statement ahead of Born In Fire.

Hill then starts smashing the head of Kenty into the turnbuckle. Hill then drives his knee into the head continually, on the outside Crime Lord is driving the head of Hart into the steel steps. Hart manages to block, then hitting a low looking kick. Crime Lord lurches forward and Hart nails a facebuster on the steps. Lex then hits a running kick to the head.

He climbs onto the steps, Crime Lord rises and Hart flies off but Crime Lord leaps into the air and spears him, then pummelling punches into the head.

RJ: Here are security!

MW: Thank god for that, this was getting dangerous!

Security stream into the ring, dragging Hill back whilst another set of security separate Hart and Crimey as the crowd chant let them fight.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:36 pm

Kayleigh Reed is stood backstage...

KR: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time....Alex Walker...

The crowd erupt into boo's as the Co-GM of Lockdown walks into shot...

KR: I understand you have an announcement for us...

AW: That's right, taking into account the actions of The Fanatic, Lucas Takeo and Blue Dragon, i've decided that at Born In Fire they will face off in a Hardcore Triple Threat match for the 6WF Hardcore Title...

*Crowd Pop*

KR: That's a huge announcement..

AW: I hadn't finished. Because of the way in which these three men have gone about their business in recent weeks, whoever is the recipient of the winning pinfall.....will be fired!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

AW: Just keeping things interesting around here....

KR: And what about later tonight, are you expecting any comeback from Danny McGraw after last week?

AW: Comeback? Please, Kayleigh, i'm sure Danny has plenty of things up his sleeve, all of which will be completely and utterly predictable. Just like reinstating Leone, just like his Marshall and Clarke reunion. You see their is nothing unique about how Danny McGraw goes about his business, and tonight, the whole of 6WF will see that for themselves, now if you'll excuse me, i've got a showpiece to get ready for.

Walker smirks and walks off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:38 pm

RJ: This is it folks, the final part of the show, and what would be the last chance for Re-Genesis and 6WF to gain the momentum going in to Born In Fire…

MW: We’ve seen plenty of beatdowns and brawls, ‘Arj, but underneath all that there is much more at stake…

RJ: That’s right, whichever side wins, whether it be Walker’s Re-Genesis or McGraw’s Church of Hero, they will take complete control of Lockdown.

‘Numb’ rings out around the arena and the crowd boo as Alex Walker steps on to stage flanked by the rest of Re-Genesis. The stroll down the ramp, ignoring the calls from the crowd. They step into the ring, looking around at the crowd and standing tall in the ring. They surround a small table placed in the centre of the ring as Walker raises a microphone to his lips ‘Run This Town’ erupts through the speakers to huge cheers from the crowd…

MW: I guess McGraw wants the first word!

McGraw walks out into view, alone. He stands at the top of the ramp, isolated, staring down at Walker who smirks…

DM: I suppose you’re wondering why I’m stood here on my own? Why I haven’t strolled down there, flanked by my representatives and got all up in your face? See, Born In fire is going to be a monumental occasion. A show already surrounded in so much history is going to witness a potentially business altering moment, and rather than come down there, puff my chest out and watch the usual free for all ensue, I’ve decided I’m going to protect my interests…

RJ: The Duke playing it safe? There’s a first!

DM: What Born In Fire is going to see, is me putting it all on the line. Everything I worked hard for, everything I’ve built. It’s not about Re-Genesis versus The Church. It’s not about James versus Cassius, Marshall and Steel. It’s about you and me, Alex. It’s about settling this once and for all…

McGraw reaches into his jacket and produces a document which he grips tightly in his hands and holds up towards Walker…

DM: This? This is contract that has been signed, checked and agreed by the Board of Directors. Whichever team wins at Born In Fire will win full control of Lockdown. No loopholes. No clauses. No get out of jail free cards. It’s plain and simple. There is a copy of this contract waiting on your desk. No signature required.

McGraw turns away to the disgust of Walker…

AW: Is that it, Danny? You’re just gonna head out back like the little chicken you are? Is this you accepting your future? You’ve finally come to terms with what’s going to happen? That 2 weeks from today you’re going to lose control of everything!

McGraw stops and turns….

AW: I can see it in your eyes. You’ve accepted that the deck is fully stacked, and this attempt to shy away, protect your investment and hope that maybe, just maybe your boys can pull off the impossible is nothing but a faded glimmer of hope. You’re just too proud and pathetic to admit it…

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

McGraw goes to respond but the crowd explode as Marshall and Clarke walk out behind McGraw, staring down the ramp. James leans in to McGraw, smiling as he whispers in his ear. McGraw nods and looks back at Walker…

DM: It’s funny you should mention how stacked the odds are, Alex? Funny how you talk about me protecting my investment, when you’ve gone to great lengths to do the same. But, your problem is, Alex, that you’re so damn predictable. I mean, did you honestly think for a second that I wouldn’t have a Plan ‘B’? That I wouldn’t have an Ace up my sleeve?
Walker laughs in the ring….

AW: Oh, let me guess, you’re going to wheel JJ Johnson out here, complete with breathing apparatus. Or maybe you’ve re-hired The Saint . Either way, Danny you’re still up against it. You can bring them out but it won’t make a blind bit of difference, at Born In Fire I get what’s coming to me. Lockdown is mine and there isn’t a damn thing you can do about it….
Marshall and Clarke look at each other and smirk…

DM: JJ Johnson? The Saint? Oh come on! That would be too easy, and with all due respect, it wouldn’t fit…

AW: Fit? What mean fit? This isn’t a puzzle, Danny! This isn’t a game!

DM: What I mean is, you can’t have a Church reuninon……..without the whole Church….

RJ: NO FREAKING WAY!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MW: MY GOD! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

The crowd are on their feet as ‘Here Comes The King’ plays and Hero steps out on to the ramp in his Church robes. Re-Genesis look on in complete shock as Hero stands on the top of the ramp with Marshall and Clarke, camera phones all around the arena flash…

RJ: I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I’M SEEING! HERO IS BACK! THE CHURCH HAS REUNITED….

McGraw looks down at a visibly shocked Alex Walker…

DM: At Born in Fire, Alex. It’s going to be 3 on 3. The Church of Hero v Re-Genesis….but right now…it’s all or nothing…

MW: What does he mean…..WAIT A MINUTE!

*Crowd Pop*

The crowd are on their feet as Vlad, Zakky Spencer and Xeres walk out on to the stage with their robes on and stand aligned with the rest of the Church.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:39 pm

McGraw smiles, at Walker who is wide eyed in horror. The 7 men stand in a line as the ReGenesis cohort in the ring begin to mobilise. Stood at the centre of the Church line, Hero clicks his neck from side to side before looking to his left at Clarke, Vlad and Zakky and then to his right at Marshall and Xeres.

RJ: I DON’T BELIEVE IT! THE MOTHER OF ALL REUNIONS, HERO IS BACK, THE CHURCH REUNITED… AND BUSINESS… BUSINESS IS GOING TO PICK UP!!

MW: It’s on!

Hero nods to his troops and grins spread infectiously as each man looks to the gathered force in the ring. At the same time, all 7 men begin moving towards the ring as the crowd explode euphorically. They pick up pace as they hit the ring.

RJ: This crowd wanted something to whet their appetites for Born in Fire and they’re going to get it!!

MW: LOOK AT THAT CHAOS!!!

There is a convergence of bodies in the centre of the ring as fists begin to fly amidst the collision. Hero and Steel immediately begin trading blows,
Cassius and James making a beeline for one another and Marshall and Dicey completing the first trifecta of brutality. Zakky, Vlad and Xeres almost instantaneously converge upon Udo Berg, all three men throwing clubbing shots, gradually forcing the giant to the ropes. Vlad backs up and to the sheer delight of the crowd, puts the giant to the cold hard floor on the outside!

RJ: THERE GOES BERG!!

MW: It’s by no means over though!!

Vlad, Zakky and Xeres by no means have a chance to breathe as they turn almost instantly into the oncoming rush of Hill, Visage and Hidari.

MW: The church is heavy on numbers, but as ever so are ReGenesis!

Hero has backed Steel into the corner and unloads, putting Steel into a seated position in the corner, as Dicey seems to have the upper hand over
Marshall. The velocity and intensity between Cassius and James is unrelenting as they continue to brawl, as the action spills to the outside. Hidari whips
Xeres into the stairs hard, causing an audible smash as Xeres slumps to the ground, Hidari grins but is then clubbed to the ground by Vlad. Vlad has little time to savour the moment though, as he is bludgeoned and then hurled into the barrier by Visage.

Whilst this is going on, an uninterested Logan Kincade has begun to leave the scene, backing away up the ramp to boos, whilst shaking his head.

RJ: And it looks like our World Champion has no intention of getting involved whatsoever!!

MW: And speaking of World Champions!!

In the meantime, Visage has been blindsided by Zakky Spencer but again, this is short lived as Mike Hill, title in hand, attacks Spencer from behind. He raises his title arrogantly before shaking his head and saying ‘he’s done with this shit’.

RJ: Hill looking to follow Kincade’s lead!

MW: Can’t say I blame him!!

Hill hops the barrier and backs away through the crowd towards an exit, certain fans close to him hurling abuse and obscenities his way. Hill cockily smiles and raises his title again before backing through the curtain, out of sight.

RJ: Hill didn’t want any to do with this; he’s got enough to worry…

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

MW: Where’d he come from?!

As soon as Hill disappears behind the curtain, seconds pass and suddenly he comes hurtling back through, sprawling to the ground as the crowd are greeted by an intense looking Mr. Kenty, who is holding the TAW Championship. He holds the belt and looks at it longingly, before dropping it and taking off after a retreating Hill!

RJ: HILL CERTAINLY DOESN’T LIKE IT UP HIM!!

MW: BACK TO THE RING!! WHAT A KICK!

Back in the ring, Cassius thumbs James in the eye, before putting him to his knees with a brutal roundhouse kick to the temple! Cassius looks at his foe disdainfully, slapping James across the face and coiling, ready to hit The Shockwave.

RJ: SHOCKW…

MW: REVERSED!

RJ: FAITHLESS!!! THIS CROWD ARE LOVING THIS!

Cassius goes to hit The Shockwave, but James grabs his arms at last, shakes his head, looking Zhi in the eye before reeling him in and dropping him with Faithless! Elsewhere, Steel has clothesline Hero to the mat and slumps into the corner breathlessly.

Dicey and Marshall continue their brawl, Reilly hitting Marshall with a knee to the gut and setting up for a Cradle Piledriver. He lifts Marshall but Murdoch acts as a dead weight, managing to reverse out of it and send Reilly sprawling into the ropes, Dicey turns around…

RJ: MARSHALL LAW!!

MW: NO!

Reilly pulls himself out of the ring as Marshall goes for his finisher. Marshall eyeballs Reilly as he retreats, completely unaware that Steel is stalking him…

RJ: Steel ready to strike here…

Marshall turns and just grins at Steel, as the crowd realise what is in wait for the ReGenesis member. Steel looks bemused as Marshall slowly raises his arm point over Steel’s shoulder. Steel begins to turn and his face doesn’t even have time to drop as the crowd explode…

RJ: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE! MY GOD IT FEELS GOOD TO SAY THAT AGAIN!!

Hero strikes with the Encore and Steel merely crumples as the 3 Church members reconvene and lock eyes on Walker as he retreats up the ramp, eyes widened.

RJ: THAT’S RIGHT ALEX! YOU CREEP AWAY! YOUR BOYS HAVE MET THEIR MATCH!!

Marshall and James both stand on opposite turnbuckles, looking at Walker and his recovering troops who are groggily making it up to the ramp, Hero stands in between, smirking as he looks at ReGenesis.

RJ: That’s all we’ve got time for tonight folks, but what a shock ending! At Born in Fire, it’s no longer 3 on 2! The Church is back to its full quota! And maybe, hopefully Walkers merry little band might just get made famous!! We’ll see you in London folks!

The final scene shows The Church staring down ReGenesis as the camera slowly pans upwards, focusing and resting upon the Born in Fire logo.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down