6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results  Empty 6WF Lockdown Supershow Results

Post by Mat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:44 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the LG Arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG Arena, I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Evening RJ, evening everyone at home watching live on on Sky+.

RJ: This is our final lockdown before Destiny and things are now starting to get really heated in 6WF. You can feel the tension backstage, particularly with so many big matches scheduled for that Pay Per View already.

MW: It is massive RJ. We've got the Gold Rush Match, we've got a ladder match, a tag team turmoil match and of course the Time Attack match, with all the qualifers now confirmed, with the contract signing tonight.

RJ: That's bound to be eventful, as is the Hardcore Title match scheduled for this evening! What a supershow it will be!

"Is it Takeo time yet?"
"Time Attack baby!"
"CASSIUS GONNA KILL YOU"
"It's my Destiny"

Last edited by Mat on Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow Results

Post by Mat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:45 pm

The camera returns to the backstage area after cutting to commercials, instantly revealing a intent Mr Kenty staring at his white ipad. He appears to be in his locker-room as the interior appears to be a very comfortable environment with green wallpaper and black fluffy mats. He is sitting on a wooden bench just infront of a brown open wardrobe which is fully open displaying smart suits, hanging ironed and clean. Mr Kenty is wearing a grey sleeveless grey holister hoodie and a pair of red casual shorts with no shoes on. His white headphones are fully in his ears as strokes his throat in thought before jotting something down on a A4 Pad of lined paper. Kenty then shakes his head with a confident look about him as a knock at Kenty's door can then be heard. Kenty removes his headphones and begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Yeah, come in!

*A cheery looking Jack Reynolds enters shot as Kenty looks up with a similar smile. Reynolds is wearing a blue suit complete with silver cuff-links and a electric blue tie. Reynolds hair is slicked to the left with plenty of gel. The two men greet each other with a handshake and curtly nod before Kenty speaks.*

Mr Kenty: Jackie Reynolds! how are you doing old man? long time no see.. how are you feeling? can I get you a drink.. as always, I'm low on any good stuff. Orange juice, water? sorry. I have plenty of guests in and out of here quicker than you can blink! but you know that Jack.. being the roving reporter and all. Anyways, What brings you here pal?

JR: Evening Kenty.. I'm good thanks. Been pretty hectic for me these past weeks and all.. plenty of opportunities.. all good fun! I'm okay for a drink at the moment. Just had a quick glass of water at the buffet table.. but anyways, I thought I would get another inside scoop. Is that okay?

Mr Kenty: Would I ever say no to your Jack? of course not.. fire away partner!

*Reynolds nods curtly before looking at Kenty ipad curiously as it lies flat open on the nearby bench. Reynolds then looks at Kenty who is still smiling and then speaks again.*

JR: Doing a little scouting huh Kenty? big night tonight huh.. and a big night coming up I imagine!

Mr Kenty ahh yes. Well truth be told Jack.. You caught me at a little poor time. See, as I have always said I like to do my homework. Have a look at the competition.. have a look at what kind of proposition I'm facing on Lockdown. And I must say I'm hugely impressed. Adamson and Teej are some of the meanest guys around both for their in ring ability and skill. A few moments before the show and I'm virtually trying to drain all the information I can from these youtube clips to give me some kind of boost heading into this match. It's going to be a very explosive start to the show.. that I can assure you.. And one you wouldn't wan't to miss quite rightly.

Mr Kenty: Moreover, Max recent behaviour as of late is also a very strange.. everyone seems rather intimidated and quite rightly. As I said a few months ago, we all suffer massive lows but then experience the massive highs in life. When you experience a low it's how you come back out fighting which builds character and also shows your strength and resilience but from what I have heard from the guys in the back and the powers above..they are fairly worried. And naturally so. Many of the guys in the back have tried to reach out to Max recently and seem to have all got the same answer or response.. a big fat no. I respect the guy's in ring ability but man.. that cat needs a hand sooner rather than later and more to the point before a fist.

Mr Kenty: Teej On the other hand, well.. we all know what Teej is about. Teej is the guy that will give one hundred percent in motivation and commitment. Many guys in the back feel as if he is definately one of the go to guys in the business and that is a compliment in itself. The past few months, Teej and I have become very close through the troubles we have been facing.. unlike others, we have kept our chins up and see the light at the end of the tunnel.. what Teej and I Share in common is that we are fighters to the bitter end and if that means passing out in the ring then so be it.

Mr Kenty: Admittedly I'm fighting the unknown.. Indeed, Teej could act like a totally different beast tonight.. I could understand that. With it being the Supershow, facing each other from the other sides of the turnbuckles and the fact Destiny is just around the corner.. I could understand if the Teej I know is different tonight.. to gain as much momentum as possible. But you know what.. in some essence, I'd be disappointed. I hope that tonight in this little tag-team Teej and I look each other in the eye and do battle the only way we know.. because we love it. maxed out, one hundred percent.. no mercy infront of 20,000 packed out LG arena...you can't beat it!

Mr Kenty: I understand, the issues between Teej and Max are a little tough to say the least at the moment. Infact, I think they have more issues than a typical storyline in Eastenders! but on the whole, I think that's pretty bold and brave, Teej's attitude. The whole attitude.. to try and recover the Max we all know to love to hate in many ways but despite the other guys including myself more or less giving in to the fact Max has changed but no.. Teej is trying to help in some way or another.. the guy deserves a medal! the reason why Teej won't give up is because he is a fighter. And boy Max, you got some fighting to do old man! not just with your voice backstage.. I apologise to any of are younger fans who heard some pretty colourful language earlier!

Mr Kenty: But despite that.. Max and Teej will sort out their issues one way or another and I for one definitely see these problems sorted. Anyone who underestimates or confuses that this feud between these two guys is slowly losing it's edge is very,very wrong. On the outside,things may be bubbling under the surface.. but despite that it's about to explode. That is only a matter of time..Tonight is a good warm up for all of us in this match but the teams need to recognise that team co-cohesion is the best. I could go on about how much I respect these guys but the team will be very very frost. Marshall and I both know the score and we will be signing from the same hymn sheet..that I'm sure.

Mr Kenty: Marsh and I have been around for a long time.. we both, in our rights are probably fairly experienced guys in these kind of situations and know that these situations need a touch of care. Think of it as moving hazardous waste or even trying to calm a raging fire! we both know that the best way to win is to work together.. he may not give two damn's what I think or what I do, that is fine but I'm sure he knows that the only way to win matches like this is to work together as best as possible. If not then we will lose a hell of a lot of momentum heading to China in a few days time.

Mr Kenty: I signed up on this brand to be tested by the very best..I have always said that from the very beginning and I can only say last week was only just the start of my rejuvination.. 2013 has been in many ways a hard and tough year but that doesn't mean I can't change it. look at sportsmen like Rafael Nadal.. the guy is a machine right! well he had a pretty tough 2013 and look how he is playing now.. unstoppable. All it needs is some luck to go your way and it can take you off into stardom once again. Tonight is all about staying well and getting a good tune up for Destiny.. but the Supershow tonight is highly important and I cannot wait to get out there and show the world what I'm made of.

Mr Kenty: But.. momentum is only strong if you keep it strong. It's so crucial not to lose any momentum heading into one of the biggest events on the 6WF calender. waking up in the next few mornings and heading to the gym or heading for a run can be made very easy or very tough. Without momentum you feel like your fighting for nothing.. fighting to become 2nd best because your already mentally drained with no momentum. However, with momentum your a different man.. the gym feels lighter, that hill is less steeper and that pool is not so cold after all. You feel fresh, confident and unstoppable. And that is why especially heading into Destiny and this season you need all the momentum you can.

Mr Kenty: My fans have carried me so far.. carried me to the arena's, carried me to the arena's, brought me to the dance whatever and as I have said last week was just me paying back a little bit of what they have given me.. success. From tweets, cheers and e-mails I could only thank them in general. But when I get into that ring a win is always welcomed and dedicated to all my fans. And once this supershow is done and dusted and Destiny is here infront of 25,000 screaming fans in little old Beijing town all the fans will be chanting one man and one man's name only..

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNTTTTYYYYY!!

Kenty!

*Kenty then nods curtly and confidently at Jack Reynolds before striding out of the room and towards the backstage area, taking out his phone and engaging in conversation with who is on the otherside. The scene fades away as Reynolds looks on, with a confident grin.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:45 pm

(Jack Reynolds is backstage in front of an elaborately set up camera with lighting equipment.)

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Max Adamson.

(Adamson is met with boos from the crowd as he walks into shot, he has allowed his stubble to turn into a short beard and he looks like he hasn't slept for a while)

JR: Max, how are you feeling?

Max: How am I feeling... It's good to see that for all the changes in 6WF, the line of generic questioning from 6WF interviewers remains the same... But what the hell. I'm feeling sick, Jack. I'm feeling sick to my stomach. It's never occurred to anyone what all this is about. This whole "Max Adamson versus TGA", "Clarissa's health", it's all bollocks. All of it. This is, was, and always will be, about one person. My brother, my friend Christopher Patricks. I feel sick that TGA has been allowed to soil the legacy of Chris Patricks and even sicker that the monkeys who run this place see fit to provide TGA with the platform to do these things. 6WF has been a bit quiet lately. Some 6WF superstars have obviously been taking some annual leave, recharging the batteries, do you know where Max Adamson has been?

JR: Where?

Max: At Chris Patricks' grave. Talking to my brother. Seeking guidance.

JR: What did he say?

(Adamson grabs Reynolds by the scruff of the neck and pins him against the wall)

Max: Don't be a cunt Jack.

(Adamson releases Reynolds and breaths out, and takes a step back)

Max: Just when I think I can focus on the positives, move on and move towards the Time Attack match at Destiny, 6WF stacks the deck once again. And now I've got to be an unwilling tag team partner to the parasite who not only hospitalised my girlfriend, but deliberately sabotaged my plans to stage a fitting tribute to my best friend. TGA, you'd best watch your back. I have no intentions of playing nice. My intentions are to fight and beat whoever is in front of me, and if you get in my way you will suffer severe consequences. The same applies inside the Time Attack match.

JR: And what of the relationship between you and Clarissa?

Max: We're fine.

JR: Care to elaborate? You didn't look fine and haven't looked fine for a long time.

Max: Are you surprised? Would you and your partner be loving life together if you were the focal point of several other people? If scumbags like TGA were trying to prise you apart? If the man you're in competition with hospitalises her? If an entire wrestling organisation were pre-occupied with the finer intimate details of your relationship? Well?

JR: I guess not.

Max: We are going through a tough patch, but once this TGA thing is taken care of, once Max Adamson has lived up to his potential and finally wins the World Championship for himself, and for the legacy of Chris Patricks, then things will be right in the world. And when things are right in the world, couples like myself and Clarissa will be able to be together in privacy and we will be absolutely fine. We are counting down to Destiny and believe me, my destiny is to win the TAW World Championship and give a proper send-off to my little brother. I have had close to TWENTY unsuccessful World Title matches in my career, it's time to lay that ghost to rest as well.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:51 pm

RJ: Tag team action to kick off this evening’s edition of Lockdown...

MW: And this is a chance for two men to score a big blow ahead of one of the two main events scheduled for our Destiny Pay Per View.

RJ: Michael is referring to the Time Attack match-up, which will involve these 4 competitors as well as Mike Hill and Lex Hart.

MW: A win tonight for either team, particularly the individual who gets the pinfall, will no doubt get a psychological advantage heading into Destiny.

“Papercut” blasts out of the speakers and Marshall Murdoch starts to walk down the aisle. He kneels down with his arms outstretched before jumping up and punching the air. The fans cheer as he strides down to the ring, before sliding in under the bottom rope.

Next, Turn up the Trouble’ blasts out as the crowd pop, Kenty jogging out onto the stage and bouncing on the spot. Kenty looks to be really focused as he cracks his neck and then jogs down the ramp, tapping the outstretched hands of his fans. He jumps up onto the apron and then steps through the ropes into the ring. He nods at Murdoch.

RJ: These two came through two tough qualifiers to get into The Time Attack match, with both looking to win their first world title in 6WF.

MW: People keep saying it is only a matter of time, it is now up to them to prove that. You can only talk about potential for so long.

‘Just Close Your Eyes’ blasts out of the speakers and TGA steps out as pyros rain down just behind him. He opens his arms wide before beating his chest and jogging down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans before bouncing up onto the apron and stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: This is one man who has been there and done it all, multiple world title reigns and a man who believes he should still be the TAW Champion.

“Lonely Boy” hits out and the crowd greet Max with loud boos, he simply smirks to himself before doing a couple of standing jumps at the top of the ramp. Max walks slowly down the rampway, staring down at TGA. He climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring over the top rope.

MW: Here’s arguably the form competitor going into this match, Adamson certainly not lacking confidence.

RJ: But another who is yet to win a world title Michael...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

TGA starts the match off for his team, forcing his way past Adamson. TGA locks up with Marshall Murdoch, the former world champion quickly locks in a half nelson hold on Murdoch, who counters with a snapmare. Murdoch then runs the ropes, crashing a knee into the back of the head. Marshall then allows TGA to roll up to his feet, before hitting a spinning roundhouse kick to the gut followed by a one-handed bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Marshall rolls to his feet, he lifts up TGA where he nails a couple of more roundhouse kicks. He then goes for an Irish whip but TGA sends Murdoch into the ropes instead. TGA meets him on the rebound with a big spinebuster. Murdoch rolls to his feet, TGA scoops him onto his shoulders and connects with the silent death. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

MW: Even start to the match-up, I think this is yet another indicator we are in for the closest time attack match in years.

Murdoch is hauled to his feet by TGA who connects with a couple of crippling body blows before lifting Marshall up into the air and connecting with the Angel’s wings. He makes the cover again.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

TGA grabs Murdoch by the hair, he lifts him to his feet before connecting with a knee into the stomach. TGA nails the Lights Out but doesn’t make the cover, instead lifting Marshall to his feet and putting him over his shoulders for the back-stabber. Murdoch manages to wriggle free of the hold, he then connects with the American suplex on Teej, bridging into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

The former world champion drives the shoulder up, Marshall quickly locks in a seated abdominal stretch. He lifts TGA to a vertical base before connecting with a pumphandle slam. The tag is then made to Kenty, who goes to the top rope, he flies off nailing a senton bomb on the former world champion. Kenty covers.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Good bit of team-work from Murdoch and Kenty there.

Kenty allows TGA to his feet, he then hits a knee-lift facebuster and TGA falls back into the ropes. Kenty places TGA’s legs onto the 2nd rope before applying a front facelock and then delivering a spike DDT. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

TGA forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Kenty hauls him to his feet where TGA throws a groggy clothesline. Kenty ducks it, hitting an inverted backbreaker which he then follows up with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

MW: TGA being dominated at the moment!

Kenty waits for Teej to rise, he then goes for a suplex but TGA blocks then counters with one of his own. Kenty stumbles up, TGA connects with the Angel Driver. He stumbles back slightly, which allows Max to reach in and make the tag.

RJ: Just as TGA looked to have created an opening for himself, Adamson swoops in!

Max steps in past TGA who glares back at him. Max lifts up Kenty, he hits a knee to the stomach followed by a swinging neckbreaker. He quickly covers.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Max locks in an armbar hold on Kenty. He brings the former Freeweight champion to his feet where he then connects with an arm drag takedown. Kenty stumbles up, walking straight into a short-arm clothesline from Max. Kenty again rolls to his feet, this time Adamson nails a German suplex. Cover.

MW: Kenty struggling to cope with Adamson’s power.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up off the mat. Max allows him to rise before whipping him firmly into the ropes, on the rebound Kenty reaches the centre of the ring where Max back body drops him high into the air. Kenty crashes to the canvas, he rolls up unsteadily straight into a boot to the stomach from Max who follows up with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

RJ: Adamson absolutely dominant here!

Max lifts Kenty to his feet, he then fiercely launches him into the corner. Adamson strides over, where Marshall tags himself in. He throws a punch at Max but he blocks it before suplexing Murdoch over the top rope into the ring. Marshall stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a running crossbody block from Max, who then makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

It is now Murdoch who gets the shoulder. Adamson hauls Marshall to his feet, he then monkey flips him into the corner. Max sprints in, connecting with a stinger splash. Marshall staggers forward, Adamson boots him in the stomach before running the ropes and nailing a Fa-Maxxer. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

MW: I think Max Adamson is trying to prove a point to some of the competitors in the Time Attack match and he is doing that right now.

Adamson waits for Murdoch to rise, he then forces him back into the ropes with a succession of European Uppercuts. Max is about to whip him out across the ring when TGA walks along the apron and tags himself in...

RJ: A bit of revenge for earlier there...

TGA steps into the ring past Max, smiling. Adamson is facing the crowd, visibly angry with TGA’s actions. He is ordered to leave the ring by the ref but Max is still standing there as TGA grins at him as he brings Murdoch away from the ropes to the centre of the ring.

Max then barges past the referee, hitting a big boot into the back of the head of TGA who falls forward straight into the Marshall Law from Murdoch!

MW: TGA taking two kicks for the price of one there!

RJ: Adamson clearly taking exception to Teej breaking his hot streak.

Marshall covers.

Ref: 1.......................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Marshall Murdoch gets the win for himself and Mr Kenty!

MW: But thanks to a big assist from Max Adamson, who took out his own team-mate and long term rival TGA.

RJ: I don’t think that feud is anywhere near being over Michael.

MW: I agree entirely RJ, Adamson clearly not happy with TGA.

Max rolls out under the bottom rope, still pissed off by the tag from TGA. Murdoch is celebrating as Mr Kenty rolls in to check on TGA.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:53 pm

RJ: Singles match up next for you folks, as the number one contender to the European Title, Finlay, takes on former champion James McManus...

The crowd give a mixed reaction as “Sad but True” blares out around the arena as James McManus walks out onto the stage. He cracks his knuckles at the top of the ramp before striding down the rampway towards the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He gets to his feet and stands waiting for his opponent...

MW: Just think, 'Arj, two months and this clown is gone!

“Mad dog coll” blazes around the LG Arena and the crowd pop for the arrival of 6WF legend Finlay onto the stage. He swings his staff above his head before pointing it towards the ramp. The fans chant his name as Finlay walks to the ring. He tosses his staff into the crowd and slides into the ring, getting to his feet and nodding to McManus...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

McManus and Finlay lock-up. Finlay gains the early advantage but McManus breaks the lock-up, he floats around the back and hits a couple of forearms. He backs Finlay into the ropes where he then drives his neck down across the top rope continually.

The ref breaks the hold and forces McManus away from Finlay until he moves away from the ropes. McManus puts him into an armbar hold but Finlay spins his way out and then flips McManus into the canvas with a judo throw. McManus rolls to his feet and runs in at The Finlay who swats him down with a big clothesline! He covers.

2.......Kick out!

Finlay gets up to his feet and drags McManus up by the head and fires in big elbows to the side of McManus’ head. Finlay whips McManus into the ropes and then drills him into the canvas with a big spinebuster. Finlay waits for McManus to rise before hitting a side suplex, he covers.

RJ: Finlay looking to dominate the opening exchanges of the match.

MW: McManus is much betting coping in these situations now though Arj. He doesn’t panic, he uses his ring skills.

2........Kick out!

Finlay waits for McManus to rise, he sets up for a snap suplex but McManus blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own. He quickly gets to his feet and starts stomping away on the right ankle of Finlay. McManus brutally stomps down until the referee steps in.

McManus waits for Finlay to get up to his knees before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a huge knee into the side of the head. McManus makes the cover.

2........Kick out!

James McManus gets up to his feet, he grabs the right leg of Finlay and then continually drives it into the canvas. McManus finally steps away, he waits for Finlay to rise before showing tremendous power in lifting Finlay onto his shoulders.

RJ: POWERSLAM!

MW: Wow that was very impressive from McManus!

2...........Kick out!

Finlay kicks out, McManus brings him to his feet and goes to whip him across the ring but Finlay uses his power to instead launch McManus into the ropes. He bounces back off them and Finlay hits him with a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg quickly.

2..........Kick out!

Finlay stands tall over McManus, waiting for him to get to his feet. When he does so, Finlay drives a stiff knee up into the stomach. McManus keels over and Finlay pummels away on his back with a series of clubbing punches. McManus falls into the ropes, Finlay then starts hitting knees to the head.

Eventually he steps back. McManus falls slowly forward, straight into a boot to the gut from Finlay who then hauls McManus up into the air and drills him to the canvas with a huge powerbomb!

2...........Kick out!

RJ: What an interesting contest this has been.

MW: The raw fighter that is Finlay pitted against McManus’ technical skills and his targeting of the right ankle that has been such an effective tactic McManus in his career.

McManus kicks out, Finlay brings him to his feet and sets up for a chokeslam but McManus drops down out of the hold. He nails a chopblock on Finlay and he collapses to his knees. McManus then nails a running dropkick to the face before covering.

2.........Kick out!

James McManus drags Finlay up to his feet where he boots him in the stomach. Finlay keels over and McManus then shows off his power, managing to hit a snap powerbomb on Finlay! He doesn’t cover, instead dragging Finlay to the corner where he starts stomping away on the ankle before going to the 2nd rope. He then hits a diving stomp onto the ankle.

RJ: McManus absolutely vicious here, unrelenting in his offence.

2.........Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet and moves away from Finlay, going up to the top rope. He waits for his former tag partner to rise before flying off the top rope, going for a crossbody but Finlay catches him.

RJ: Not good for McManus!

Finlay launches him across the ring with a fallaway slam. McManus rolls to his feet and Finlay hits a back body drop! The crowd pop as The Finlay then runs the ropes and nails another big boot on McManus. He hooks the leg.

2.............Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Finlay gets to his feet and hauls McManus up to his feet where he hits a couple of open-hand chops to the chest. He follows this up with a boot to the stomach and a piledriver!

2............Kick out!

Again McManus gets the shoulder up, Finlay puts him into an armbar hold and then goes to the corner and slowly up to the top rope. He steadies himself...

RJ: Finlay GOING OLD SCHOOL!

Finlay hits the Undertaker’s trademark move, he then runs the ropes, dropping a big leg down across the throat. Cover.

2..............Kick out!

McManus drives the shoulder up. Finlay waits for him to rise before whipping him into the corner. Finlay comes steaming in, attempting a big splash but McManus dives out of the way!

He then fires away huge punches and kicks to Finlay until he slumps down. McManus continues stomping away until the referee steps in. McManus then proceeds to smash the knee of Finlay into the steel ring post continually. Eventually the ref steps in but McManus is stood with a grin on his face. He waits for Finlay to rise before booting him in the stomach...

RJ: MK ULTRA II!

MW: That’s got to be it!

Ref: 1..........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A brilliant win for McManus!

McManus gets to his feet and celebrates as Finlay lays on the canvas.

MW: You have to give it to McManus, he took it to Finlay.....oh, look who's come to gloat....

The crowd begin to boo as Kuinshi walks out on to the stage, smiling down the ramp at Finlay before holding the European Title in the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:57 pm

RJ: And now folks, we have a 6WF exclusive for you, as we reveal the poster for our latest Pay Per View, 6WF Destiny.

MW: A Pay Per View that has helped to make legends and will no doubt do that in a couple of weeks time. Let's take a look shall we...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RJ: Wow, yet another great design from the lads in the office...

MW: You mean Lee?

RJ: Well yes, but we don't want him getting too famous Michael!

MW: Good point RJ!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF HARDCORE TITLE!

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks and what a treat we have in store for you this evening.

MW: With a big pay per view just a couple of weeks away, you’d think our stars would be taking it easy...but that couldn’t be further from the truth!

RJ: You’re right there Michael, you’ve all heard Mike Bird, we are now going to see the Hardcore Title defended just before the Pay Per View, in what will no doubt be a brutal contest.

MW: Two monstrous competitors set to square off, it should be a real battle of power.

Mike Bird: Introducing first...the CHALLENGER...hailing from Norwich, England and weighing in at 317lbs...LUKAS TAKEOOOO!

“From Yesterday” blasts out of the speakers and crowd boo loudly. Takeo appears on top of the ramp with a black towel draped over his head. He slowly makes his way down the aisle as the music continues to play. He climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He chucks his towel into the corner and walks up to the ropes, staring angrily up the aisle.

RJ: If ever someone was destined to play a big part in the Hardcore Title picture, it is Lukas Takeo, who made his debut in a destructive display in last year’s Hardcore Hell match.

MW: Takeo came close to defeating Crime Lord last time out, maybe he could do it this time out?

Mike Bird: And now...he hails from Lancaster, England and weighs in at 285lbs...the reigning and defending HARDCORE CHAMPION...CRIME LORDDDD!

“Rain Wizard” roars out around the arena and Crime Lord appears with the Hardcore title over his shoulder. He stares at Takeo from the top of the ramp, before making his way quickly down the aisle.

MW: A legend of this company in general but in the Hardcore division particularly, he has held the Hardcore Title more times than anybody else.

Ding, Ding, ding!

Lukas Takeo is pacing around the ring, only for Crime Lord to sprint in at him and knock him down into the canvas with a Lou Thesz press. Crime Lord immediately starts smashing punches down into the head of Takeo. Crime Lord eventually rolls away, he lifts up Takeo and places him over his shoulders before dropping him down stomach-first across the top rope.

With Takeo slumped across the top rope, Crime Lord then starts clubbing fists down across the back of the monster. Crime Lord then bounces off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the head of Takeo who falls down to the outside. Crime Lord steps out to the outside through the middle rope, he lifts up Takeo and drags him towards the steel steps. Crime Lord then proceeds to smash the head of Takeo continually down into the steel.

RJ: Crime Lord clearly looking to target the head of Lukas Takeo...

MW: That’s unsurprising really RJ, particularly with the concussion that Takeo suffered last time out.

Crime Lord eventually relents with the slamming of Takeo’s head into the steel, takes a step back before running in and hitting a boot to the head of Takeo. He then drags Takeo away from the steps, hitting a German suplex onto the hard floor. He releases the hold, before making the cover.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Takeo gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord searches under the ring for a couple of weapons, he brings out a steel chair and a baseball bat. Crimey drags Takeo up in a front facelock hold after that, he then grabs the baseball bat and forces it up into the face and then the stomach of Takeo. Crime Lord then drops the baseball bat, irish whipping Lukas Takeo hard into the railings. Crime Lord then runs in towards Takeo, who counters with a flapjack onto the railings.

RJ: Good counter there from Lukas Takeo, he certainly needed it as Crime Lord was starting to get on top.

MW: There’s a lot of intensity in this rivalry, as proved by their encounter last month.

Lukas Takeo locks in a sleeper hold, smashing several knees up into the back of the Hardcore Champion. Takeo then shoves Crimey into the railings again, Takeo then picks up the baseball bat and starts smashing it down into the back of the former world champion. He then lifts up Crime Lord, hitting a powerslam onto the floor. Takeo makes the cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Takeo wanders over to the crowd and pushes two of them off their seats. He then grasps two sets of chairs and wanders back over to his opponent. Crime Lord is just about getting onto his feet as Takeo smashes both chairs against the sides of the hardcore champs head. The impact is deafening and Crime Lord falls to the floor holding his face. Takeo chucks the two chairs into the ring before making his way over to the set of steel steps. He picks one set up easily and chucks it straight at Crime Lord. The steps fall to the floor with a loud clang with Crime Lord underneath them.

MW: This match about to hit the ring, not been too much traditional wrestling thus far!

RJ: There’s a lot of hatred between these two Michael, pure violence is the order of the day here I’d suggest.

Crime Lord is rolled into the ring by Takeo, who places one of the steel chairs across the body of Crimey before running off the ropes and hitting a big splash. He covers.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Takeo gets up and runs the ropes before launching a headbutt at his opponent. Crime Lord manages to roll out of the way and Lucas head rebounds off the mat. Crime Lord is slow to recover and both men start to get up at the same time. Takeo tries a right hand that misses and this allows Crime Lord to duck underneath it and slam Takeo down with a snap suplex onto the chair. Crime Lord holds the move as the referee counts.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets up angrily and strides towards the corner. He removes the turnbuckle covers of both the top turnbuckle and the 2ndturnbuckle before striding back over towards Takeo, where he starts stomping away on the head of the big man. Crime Lord then switches tact, placing his boot across the throat of Takeo and choking him out. Crime Lord stops with the choke hold, picking up one of the chairs that has been thrown into the ring.

MW: Takeo putting those chairs in the ring could be a move that back-fires on him, Crime Lord looking to use them to his advantage.

Takeo slowly stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord smashes the steel chair into the back of the monsterous Takeo repeatedly. He staggers backwards towards the corner where the turnbuckles have been removed. Crime Lord continues smashing the chair into Takeo’s back, before turning him around so his back is rested against the turnbuckle. Crime Lord takes a couple of steps back before running in with the chair, swinging it wildly at Takeo who ducks it.

The chair cracks into the turnbuckle and then up into the face of Crime Lord, Takeo then runs in and hits a big boot to the back of the head of Crime Lord, whose head again crashes into the steel chair. Takeo then proceeds to drive the head of Crime Lord into the exposed steel of the top turnbuckle repeatedly. Takeo then hits a front-first suplex, dropping Crime Lord back out of the ring.

RJ: Takeo feels a bit more comfortable on the outside of the ring by the looks of it.

Lukas Takeo hauls up Crime Lord, before gorilla pressing him face first into the announce table. Takeo then lifts off the covering of the announce table, he then removes one of the small monitors that the commentators watch on, bringing the wires with it. Crime Lord staggers away from the announce table, Takeo runs in and smashes the monitor into the face of the Hardcore Champion who falls into the mat.

Takeo then demonstrates his ridiculous power by ripping the monitor from the wires, then throwing the monitor down and it breaks into pieces. Takeo lifts up Crime Lord, shoving him against the announce table and then choking him out against the table by gripping him by the throat against the table. Takeo eventually lets go of the hold, he takes Crime Lord down to the floor with an STO takedown.

MW: Takeo now taking the attack to Crime Lord big time.

With Crime Lord down, Takeo applies a camel clutch hold, using the wires to choke out Crime Lord again. Takeo is wrenching back on the hold but Crime Lord is showing plenty of fight, getting up to a vertical base and somehow throwing the big man into the mat with a hip toss like move. Crime Lord strides towards the railings, he removes one of those from the rest before picking up Takeo...

RJ: Wow what a move!

MW: Release Fisherman’s suplex into the railings! Absolutely amazing power!

Crime Lord makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord drags up Takeo in a front facelock hold. He starts smashing big knees up into the face, before connecting with a gutwrench suplex, launching Takeo into the ring apron. Crime Lord drags Takeo away, before walking towards one of the guard rails that he has removed. Crime Lord lifts up and strolls back towards Takeo, grinning.

Crime Lord slams the guardrail straight down onto Takeo’s ribs a few times before dropping it right on his chest. Takeo rolls around holding his front as Crime Lord plays up the crowd. Crimey then grabs a steel chair from in the ring, he places Takeo’s body across the chair before going to the top rope...

RJ: Double Foot Stomp!

MW: Crime Lord now targeting Takeo’s ribs as well as his head!

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Takeo is dragged to his feet by Crime Lord, who attempts to hit the Custody onto the steel chair, only for Takeo to counter by spinning out and shoving Crime Lord head first into the steel ring post. Takeo runs in, hitting a big clothesline to the head of Crime Lord. He then follows this up with a series of shorter, more powerful clotheslines before finally smashing Crimey’s head into the ring post.

Crime Lord stumbles away, Takeo boots him in the stomach before nailing a huge powebromb on the outside!

RJ: There is no way he can kick out of that!

MW: What a powerbomb by Takeo!

Ref: 1................2...................Kick out!

Crime Lord somehow forces the shoulder up off the floor in time. Takeo searches underneath the ring, he brings out a table...

MW: Takeo looking to end this...

Takeo hauls Crimey to his feet by the throat, he goes for a chokeslam but Crime Lord manages to fight free of the hold. He slumps against the ring apron, Takeo comes sprinting in for a spear...

RJ: Crime Lord moved!

MW: Takeo’s head hit the ring apron full on!

RJ: With his previous injuries, that can’t be good.

Crime Lord then starts pummelling away on the head of Takeo with huge punches, rights and lefts reining down on the cranium of Takeo. Crime Lord drags him away from the ring apron, he shoves Takeo to the mat where Crime Lord clambers onto him and continues with the massive punches to the head.

RJ: Would you like at this? Crime Lord just punching away at the head of Takeo unrelentingly. Crime Lord dealing out some serious punishment.

MW: A very bad situation for Takeo to be in...

RJ: This is right in front of us folks, and I have to say, Takeo is barely conscious. This is a dangerous place for Takeo, this match needs to be stopped.

Crime Lord lifts Takeo to his feet but continues smashing punches down into the head of Takeo, who eventually collapses to the mat. The referee is looking down at Takeo with a worried look on his face, as Crime Lord continues smashing punches into the head of his long-term rival. The ref is asking Crime Lord if he wants to cover but he shakes his head...

MW: Crime Lord showing no pity here...

Takeo is dragged to his knees by Crime Lord who starts trash talking him, which he intersperses with punches to the head. Crime Lord is right in the face of Takeo, bad-mouthing him.

RJ: Crime Lord doesn’t like to win with digni...OH MY GOD!

MW: LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW!

RJ: TAKEO WAS PLAYING POSSUM ALL ALONG! TAKEO HAS FOOLED CRIME LORD!

MW: NO! NO! THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!

Crime Lord is keeled over, Takeo gets up to his feet smirking. He sees the table that he bought out, he grabs Crime Lord by the throat and strides towards it...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

MW: PLEASE DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN...

Ref: 1...............................................2..........................................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: IT HAPPENED! IT HAPPENED!

MW: OH MY GOD! I DIDN’T THINK IT COULD HAPPEN! I DIDN’T THINK HE COULD BE BEATEN!

RJ: WELL BELIEVE IT MICHAEL, NEW HARDCORE CHAMPION!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by PINFALL and NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION....LUKKAASSSS TAKKEEEOOOO!

MW: We thought that Takeo could out-power Crime Lord, but out-smart him? I didn’t think it could happen RJ.

RJ: Well it has Mike, we’ve got a new Hardcore Champion and I’d say it will be the first of many for Takeo!

*Takeo is passed the Hardcore title, he rises to his feet, holding the title above his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:59 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area where Crime Lord is walking dejectedly down the corridor, showing his wounds of battle as he does so. Suddenly some clapping can be heard behind Crime Lord, who then turns around and snarls as Lex Hart walks into shot. Lex has large smile on his face and is clapping very sarcastically, and he continues to do this for a while until Crime Lord speaks.

CL: Are you going to be clapping long, or do you want me to save us both some time and kick your ass right now?

Lex stops clapping and holds his hands up in a fake sign of surrender before laughing and then speaking.

LH: An ass kicking from you? From what I just watched that really isn’t much of a threat from you is it? Unless your plan would be for me to collapse from a heart attack after getting too tired from repeatedly punching you.

Crime Lord glares at Lex before he then adjusts his stances somewhat painfully so he is fully stood up and is standing over Lex.

CL: What happened out there was nothing more than a fluke victory for Takeo, the undoubted highlight of his pathetic career. Ninety nine times out of a hundred I would have kicked his ass all over the arena, and it was only down to a mistake from me that allowed him to get that belt. Lucas Takeo didn’t beat me, I beat myself, but now that mistake is behind me and the 6WF locker room had better realise that it will never happen again.

LH: Never happen again, really? Crimey face facts, you’re losing your edge, I mean ever since last year at Destiny you’re really been going downhill. Sure you picked up the odd big victory and hell, you even won a title, but it was hardly a World Championship was it? What I’m doing to your face right now is what everyone else in the locker room is doing behind your back, so really you should be thanking me for giving you the courtesy of a visit.

CL: So you’re the representative of the 6WF locker room now? (Lex shrugs his shoulders and smirk) Well if that’s the case then maybe you can pass on a message to them all. Tell them all that the old Crime Lord is coming back, actually no the old Crime Lord never left, tell them that a re-energised and seriously pissed off Crime Lord is coming back and will make a statement sooner rather than later.

LH: Was that supposed to intimidate me Crimey? You just don’t get it do you? You’re not a big tough guy anymore; you’re just some has-been trying to ply his trade with younger and superior guys. Sooner rather than later you won’t be making a statement, everyone else will as they steam roll over you on their way to the top, you remember that place don’t you? That’s the place that you fell from all of that time ago.

Lex gets closer to the face of Crime Lord who remains looking angrily back at Lex.

LH: Maybe it’s finally time to throw in the towel Crimey, I hear that Hobo knows a fairly good retirement home for fallen champions.

Lex Hart starts laughing and pats Crime Lord on the shoulder, which clearly causes him pain as he tries not to wince. Lex Hart then walks off down the corridor as Crime Lord snarls at him and then begins to walk off in the opposite directions as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:00 am

we cut to the lair of The Fanatic we see him sitting as the camera flickers before steadying and showing us a clear picture as The Fanatic begins to speak.
F- Ernest Hemmingway once wrote that man is not made for defeat, A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
Fanatic stares manically into the camera, licking his lips sadistically.
F-  You can all hold your heads as high as you like for pinning my shoulders to the mat for a count of 3.
But what you fail to realise are my true intentions.
You see victory and defeat these are concerns of normal competitors.
Fanatic again stares into the camera again, the camera zooming in close to his eyes as he continues to speak
F- Do I look normal to you hmmmm
and any 6wf championship will just be the icing on the cake
September 20th Dopant Zero I am coming to the 6WF arena to destroy you, right in the middle of the ring and hell will be coming with me.
So Dopant Zero you see I know the rules but the rules do not know me
And if you dare walk out on me Kuinshi you will suffer the same fate, for which I will show no remorse
Fanatic laughs manically once again
F- And once I have made an example of them, I come for you James Mcmanus once again.
And then when I have finished with you, I come for the rest of the roster and championship gold
Im all of yours worse nightmare
The Dark Destroyer Has Risen
You Think Regenesis is equal to the end but you are wrong............. Iam
Sweet Dreams 6WF
Once Fanatic has finished speaking he throws his hand foward forcefully, covering the lens. In turn knocking the camera man to the floor. As the man is down we see Fanatic walking out of the room before fading to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:01 am

Match 5
Kuinshi & The Fanatic v Dopant Zero

RJ: In the words of Teddy Long, it’s time for a tag team match playa!

MW: Never again RJ, please. We probably lost a million viewers after that.

RJ: Who doesn’t like my Teddy Long impression?

MW: Everyone RJ. Leave the color commentating to me, you just call the match.

RJ: Ok Michael, no need to be so grumpy.

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Dopant Zero stride out onto the stage. Yagurama and Nogami slap hands, with pyro’s going off around him. They then walk to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope.

RJ: The tag team division is reaching boiling point here in 6WF, with all the tensions spilling over last week!

MW: Miss Jessica announced a huge tag team title match for Destiny between the 4 sides vying for those titles, it should be a tremendous match.

“Change (In the House of Flies)” plays out as the fans descend into deafening boos as the lights dim and the arena is illuminated in a red glow. Fanatic then walks out onto the stage to louder boos from the fans and he then walks down to the ring, the lights flicking off and on as he does so. Fanatic then climbs to the ring apron and stretches his arms wide before spitting red liquid from his mouth, covering the ring in a red mist, before then stepping over the top rope.

“Lord of Winter snow” hits and Kuinishi storms out onto the stage, the crowd boo him as he walks down the ramp, ignoring the fans boos. Kuinishi climbs onto the ring apron before springboarding into the ring.

MW: I’m not sure how well these two will work together if I’m honest RJ, I expect it to be a case of two individuals fighting for themselves.

RJ: I think that’s a fair assumption Michael, Kuinishi hasn’t exactly endeared himself to anyone in recent weeks.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kuinishi starts off in the ring up against Kenzaki Nogami. The pair lock-up, Kuinishi quickly sends Nogami into the mat with an arm drag takedown. Nogami rolls to his feet, where Kuinishi again brings him down to the mat this time with a leg sweep. Nogami again rolls up but Kuinishi hits a boot to the stomach, followed up with a knee-lift facebuster. Nogami hits the mat and Kuinishi covers.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

Nogami forces the shoulder up off the mat, Kuinishi lifts up the former tag team champion before firing in a succession of Muay Thai elbows up into the chin of Nogami, who falls back into the corner. Tsukasa Yagurama tags himself in as Kuinishi hits a running clothesline on Nogami in the corner.

Yagurama sneaks up behind Kuinishi and places him onto his shoulders, only for Kuinishi to drop down the back and connect with an edge-o-matic on the big man. Kuinishi again covers.

RJ: Strong start from our European Champion against both members of Dopant Zero!

Ref: 1.....................2..........Kick out!

Kuinishi drives up to his feet, he lifts up Yagurama and goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Yagurama is too strong and sends Kuinishi into a neutral corner. Yagurama sprints and nails a big splash on Kuinishi. He falls forward out of the corner, walking straight into an avalanche belly to belly suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

Yagurama leaps to his feet, he drops a couple of knees into the face of Kuinishi before hauling him to a vertical base where he then drives a knee up into the stomach of the European Champion. He lifts him into the air, before connecting with a Japanese thunder bomb. The tag is then made to Nogami, who flies off the top rope nailing a leg drop. Cover.

MW: Good double team-work from Dopant Zero, that is one of their greatest assets.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Nogami gets to his feet, he throws Kuinishi into the ropes and on the rebound hits a low angled dropkick to the knee before then again running the ropes, this time hitting a bakatare sliding kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Kuinishi again kicks out, Nogami lifts up Kuinishi who goes for a clothesline. Nogami ducks it and nails a pele kick on the European Champion. He falls into the ropes, Nogami whips him out across the ring only for Kuinishi to meet him on the rebound with a Lou Thesz Press. Kuinishi proceeds to pummel away on the head of Nogami until the ref steps in.

Nogami is then allowed to get to his feet by Kuinishi who connects with a spinning DDT as the former tag team champion staggers into his path.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Kuinishi quickly rolls towards the corner and tags out to The Fanatic. The big man steps over the top rope into the ring, lifting up Nogami and hitting a hip toss. He stumbles to his feet, Nogami is then knocked down with a big clothesline. Nogami stumbles up and this time Fanatic nails a big chokeslam. Cover.

RJ: Fanatic using his power to dominate Nogami!

Fanatic gets to his feet, he then lifts up Nogami and hits a snap suplex. Nogami rolls towards the corner and manages to make the tag to Yagurama. He steps into the ring but Fanatic greets him with a number of big punches to the chin. Yagurama falls into the ropes, Fanatic whips him across the ring and connects with a boot to the skull on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Fanatic lifts up Yagurama, he goes for a side suplex but the bigger man of Dopant Zero blocks and then counters with a side Russian legsweep. Fanatic rolls up, he throws a groggy punch that is easily ducked by Yagurama who then connects with a German suplex, bridging into the pin.

MW: Wow, that was impressive from Yagurama!

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Fanatic drives the shoulder but Yagurama is now in the ascendancy. He starts firing in big punches to the head of the grounded Fanatic, before lifting him to a vertical base and hitting a boot to the gut. He then lifts Fanatic into the air, hitting a Japanese shoulderbreaker. Yagurama keeps the hold applied, nailing a 2ndshoulderbreaker before releasing and making the cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Again Fanatic kicks out. Yagurama hauls him up and then whips him into the ropes, hitting a spinebuster. Yagurama then goes for a belly to belly suplex as Fanatic gets to his feet but the ex-European champ blocks, before countering with a belly to belly suplex of his own.

Fanatic then goes to tag in Kuinishi, but he steps off the apron...

RJ: Kuinishi, what are you doing? Fanatic helped you out god damn it.

MW: Kuinishi is leaving RJ! He wants none of this!

Fanatic turns around in disbelief, he heads towards Yagurama who is slumped against the turnbuckle in the corner. Fanatic reaches him, only for Yagurama to pull the head of Fanatic down into the top turnbuckle. Yagurama tags in Nogami.

Nogami helps his tag team partner to his feet, Yagurama then hits a big splash which Nogami follows up with a running dropkick. Fanatic falls forward, Yagurama boots him in the gut...

RJ: Kunai powerbomb...

MW: NOGAMI SPLASH!

Ref: 1...........................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Dopant Zero win this match-up after Kuinishi left The Fanatic to fend for himself.

RJ: Just at the moment that Fanatic could have made the tag and changed the outcome of this match.

MW: Kuinishi seems pretty happy with the outcome...

Kuinishi is walking back up the ramp grinning when the crowd erupt as Finlay runs out onto the stage. Kuinishi turns around to see Finlay charging towards him, the European champion desperately retreats backwards until he crashes into the ring apron. Finlay gets ever closer and Kuinishi rolls under the bottom rope.

RJ: He looks like he’s made his escape again...DOPANT ZERO!
Kuinishi turns around straight into a Kunai powerbomb from Yagurama, which Nogami again follows up with his signature splash as Finlay mocks Kuinishi from the outside

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:02 am

The camera cuts away to the locker room, where Crime Lord can be seen changing into street clothes after his match with Lucas Takeo. Crime Lord then raises his head up as he starts to speak.

CL: The locker room is laughing at me? There is no way that any sane person would laugh at a guy like me, a guy who has taken on and beaten each and every member of this roster. No single man can stop me and soon enough all of these “doubters” will be reminded exactly why they should fear a guy like me. I mean…

Crime Lord goes to continue to speak but then stops abruptly as he looks off past the camera, and as it pans around, Mike Hill is revealed. Over his shoulder hangs the TAW World Title and Hill has a cocky expression on his face as he looks down at Crime Lord.

MH: Oh please don’t let me interrupt, keep telling the people about your legacy and why they should fear a guy who can’t even get the job done against a man suffering from serious head injuries.

CL: No ReGenesis with you Mike? I thought they were contractually obligated to follow you around so as to stop you ever having to be ever involved in a fair fight.

MH: Ha ha, that’s a good one Crimey but I kind of figured that it was already unfair enough when you pit a guy like me against an underling like you, I mean that’s why I have a World Title belt over my shoulder, and you have a chip on yours.

Hill laughs at his own joke as Crime Lord looks unimpressed back at him, and there is again silence in the locker room before Crime Lord speaks.

CL: Is everyone with an oversized ego coming out to taunt me today? First Lex and now you, I really just want to know so that I can save time and get some answers prepared. Luckily I do have one already prepared, and that is be very careful what you do from here Mike, otherwise I may soon be coming for my fourth World Title.

MH: Oh I’m quivering in my boots. Listen, you can threaten a guy like Lex all you want and quite frankly it would be a little bit sad if you couldn’t beat him, but I’m a whole different kettle of fish. I’m the STANDARD of this company, I’m the guy everyone aspires to be; not Lex Hart, not Mr Kenty, not Crime Lord, me! But I suppose that’s quite hard for a guy like you to hear, and that’s not only a joke about your age. I mean it must be infuriating watching a guy that you held back for all of that time shooting past you in the 6WF food chain, whilst you are left wallowing near the bottom. Though that’s all part of the new ReGenesis regime really, making sure that the guys who deserve to be at the top are kept there, and the others (Mike Hill looks Crime Lord up and down), well I hardly have to explain what happens to them to you.

Mike Hill smirks as he turns and goes to leave the locker room, but as he opens the door he turns and looks back at Crime Lord.

MH: Crimey, I really suggest you find your edge soon; else there may be a fight between half the locker room to decide who gets to drive the final nail into your coffin.

Mike Hill winks at Crime Lord and then leaves, leaving Crime Lord looking on, as the camera then cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:03 am

Match 6

Mike Hill vs Vortex

RJ: An intriguing singles clash up next here on Lockdown, with our TAW World Champion in action just a week or so away from his defence of the title at Destiny in the Time Attack amtch.

MW: Mike Hill would have liked a nice tune-up match ahead of that bout, but he certainly won’t be getting that tonight.

RJ: That’s right Michael, he is going to have to face off against The Consultancy’s Vortex, who has had more than his fair share of issues with Re-Genesis.

MW: He will be gunning for Hill, no doubt about it.

“Breathe” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as a plume of green smokes fills the top of the stage, the cheers then go up a level as Vortex strides out through the smoke. He nods to the fans before pacing his way down the ramp, stepping into the ring and doing some warm-ups as he awaits his opponents arrival.

RJ: Vortex looking fired up tonight...

MW: When isn’t he fired up RJ? But this is a big chance for him, a chance to lay down a marker against one of the leaders of Re-Genesis.

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the crowd continue to boo as the TAW Champion walks out onto the stage, holding aloft the TAW Title but Hill stops at the top of the ramp, mic in hand.

RJ: What the hell is this all about?

Mike Hill: It is with regret that Mike Hill has to inform you that he will not be facing Vortex tonight. As much as Mike Hill would like to teach the Big Show’s shorter, fatter cousin a lesson in wrestling, Mike Hill has been asked by Alex Walker to miss this match to ensure Mike Hill is fully fit to headline Destiny in the Time Attack match for the TAW World Title.

However, Mr Walker is a fair man and he knows just how much Vortex was looking forward to facing a member of Re-Genesis, so he has organised a substitute for me. Please welcome...KENJI HIDARIIIIII!

‘The Essence’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Kenji Hidari slowly walks out onto the stage. He is wearing a shirt with a 6WF logo crossed out. He rips it off and throws it into the crowd before walking down the ramp, the fans are shouting and booing Kenji strides down to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Hill has chickened out of this one completely!

MW: Didn’t you hear him? Walker is ensuring that his world champion is fully prepared for Destiny, it makes perfect sense.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Vortex locks up with Hidari and it’s the Consultancy man who gets the early advantage, shoving Hidari back into the ropes. He proceeds to drive knees up into the stomach, before whipping the Japanese wrestler out across the ring. Hidari goes for a crossbody block on the rebound but Vortex catches him before nailing a backbreaker. Vortex covers.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Hidari drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Vortex quickly locks in a side headlock. Hidari fights up to a vertical base, only for Vortex to fling him into the mat with a side headlock takedown. Kenji stumbles to his feet, Vortex hits a couple of headbutts followed by a boot to the gut that causes Hidari to lurch forward. Vortex then lifts him into the air, delivering a big powerbomb. He covers.

Kenji forces the shoulder up off the mat, Vortex immediately clambers on top of him and starts smashing punches into the head of the Re-Genesis man. Vortex then allows Hidari to his feet, he goes for a side slam but Kenji blocks before countering with an STO takedown. Vortex gets to his feet, Hidari hits a boot to the stomach followed by a brainbuster. He covers.

RJ: Vortex started this match off strongly, but Hidari looks to be coming into it now.

MW: The key for Hidari is to keep the power game of Vortex at bay, if he does that, he will win.

Vortex is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occasion. Hidari immediately starts stomping away on the head of Vortex until the ref breaks the hold. Kenji then lifts The Consultancy man to his feet, Vortex goes for a clothesline which Hidari ducks before nailing a German suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

RJ: Tremendous athleticism from Hidari.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Kenji rolls to his feet, he stands over Vortex waiting for him to rise. When he does so, Hidari Irish whips the big man into the corner. Hidari then comes steaming in, leaping up into the air and connecting with a double knee to the face. Vortex slumps down in the corner, as Hidari again runs in, this time connecting with a hesitation dropkick. Hidari then drags Vortex away from the corner, before going to the top rope...

MW: Epic Moonsault!

RJ: Yet more of Hidari’s trademark athletic ability on show there.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Vortex powers out, Hidari lifts him up and attempts a belly to belly suplex but Vortex blocks it before countering with a belly to belly throw of his own. Hidari rolls to his feet, Vortex lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Vortex hauls Hidari to his feet, he connects with a big atomic drop. Vortex then scoops Hidari onto his shoulders, before walking to the centre of the ring and hitting a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

RJ: It’s not Mike Hill but I think Vortex is just enjoying the chance to beat-down a member of Re-Genesis.

MW: He’s suffered a lot at their hands, the opportunity for payback is one he has been craving.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Kenji kicks out, Vortex quickly locks in a grounded full nelson submission hold on the Re-Genesis man. Vortex then drives knees up into the back of Hidari, before lifting him to a vertical base and nailing a full nelson slam. He then goes to the top rope, hitting a Banzai drop.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

MW: Close for Vortex!

Vortex lifts up Hidari, he hits a scoop slam on the former European Champion who rolls away to the corner. Vortex sprints in going for the VX Express but Hidari dives out of the way and Vortex crashes into the turnbuckle.

He staggers back, Hidari hits a low dropkick to the knee before somehow lifting Vortex onto his shoulders...

RJ: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1........................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Big win for Kenji Hidari here tonight.

MW: Especially after Mike Hill blamed him for that loss in the tag team match last week, a bit of redemption for Kenji.

RJ: Perhaps re-affirming his worth to Re-Genesis?

MW: Most definitely RJ.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:03 am

The camera cuts to the office of Alex Walker, who is seen pacing around the room as clearly something has troubled him. Suddenly the door swings open and an irate Dicey Reilly walks into the room, screaming a few profanities before Walker is able to calm him momentarily and speak.

Walker: Now I know you’re probably angry…

Dicey: (shouting) Probably angry… Probably angry!? Did you not just see what happened out there, or did you have your head too close to Cassius’ ass again to watch the TV? Pink pants was getting beaten every which way out there and I was about to score yet another victory over that pathetic Hart family reject, but then what happened? Good old Keith showed up and screwed me over, but not to worry, ReGenesis were around.

Walker: In fairness the boys did get there just after to…

Dicey: That’s not good enough Alex! I needed them out there watching my back, ready for when Keith made his inevitable entrance, not getting donuts in the backstage and only thinking to get involved when it was far too late.

Dicey takes a step back from Walker and breaths deeply as he calms himself further, meanwhile Walker looks on with a slightly calmer look on his face now.

Dicey: I’ve done everything you’ve asked of me Alex, and you know full well that wasn’t easy for me to do. I didn’t come all this way to just be another one of your mercenaries and do your bidding mindlessly. Hell I barely even came here to take over 6WF with you; I came to make sure that Keith Leone suffered the punishments to the crimes he’d committed. Now that in itself is a service to you, and all I asked in return was to make sure that my back was always covered, so Keith couldn’t try and plunge yet another knife into it. Unfortunately though, you just haven’t been able to live up to your end of the bargain so far.

Walker: Dicey… you have been invaluable to ReGenesis so far, back in 6CW I saw the talent that you had and realised that if that could be harnessed, together we could rule any wrestling federation we pleased. I mean look at us now, when ReGenesis is a fully functional unit we have 6WF at its knees, but the key aspect of ReGenesis is the co-operation from each member. I know you’re mad and yes there have been some occasions as of late that some members seemingly don’t have other member’s support, but I swear to you that it’s a momentary blip. Keith Leone is a dead man walking, and ReGenesis as a whole will get revenge on…

Dicey cuts off Walker, who looks slightly taken aback as Dicey shakes his head.

Dicey: No, that’s not how this is going down. ReGenesis will make sure I fight Keith Leone alone; you’ll make sure none of his 6WF buddies come out to the ring to help him out. But I don’t want any help in getting revenge on Keith Leone physically, Keith is my problem and my task and I’ll be damned if I’m going to let anyone else steal my glory away from me. So you go and tell them to be more vigilant, and in turn I’ll show them how to truly get rid of an opponent.

Dicey Reilly remains staring at Alex Walker for a few moments, before Walker nods his head as Dicey then turns and leaves the office. Once Dicey is gone, Walker pounds his fist on the table and grimaces as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:04 am

Match 7
Geoff Steel vs. Johnny Oko

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown and up next we have a ReGenesis member take on one of those who have been trying to fight them, Johnny Oko.

MW: Geoff Steel is the enforcer of ReGenesis, a tough man to beat and Oko will have a tough task particularly as he is normally a tag team wrestler.

“Turks theme” hits and the crowd cheer as Johnny Oko walks onto the stage. Oko is carrying a Katana over his shoulder, he walks down the aisle slowly, chewing on bubble gum as he goes. Oko climbs up the steps and through the middle rope into the ring. He jumps up to the middle rope and raises his arms in the air.

RJ: Johnny Oko is one cool looking guy.

MW: Looking cool won’t help you in the ring RJ.

RJ: I never said it did.

‘Last Resort’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly, the boos get even louder when before Geoff Steel walks out, Udo Berg and Visage step before him and then Steel comes out, pats them on the back and they walk to the ring together. Steel gets in the ring as Visage and Udo Berg stand on opposite sides of the ring, outside of it. Oko looks very wary.

RJ: This is pathetic, ReGenesis and Geoff Steel just don’t know how to have a fair fight do they?

MW: Don’t be so quick to judge RJ, they might be here as cheerleaders.

RJ: Some very weird cheerleaders they would be.

The bell rings and the two men lock up in a test of strength, Steel overpowers Oko and throws him into the middle rope before running at him and hitting an elbow to the jaw, he then lifts Oko up to the top rope and punches him a few times before sliding him onto his shoulders and going for a Samoan drop. Oko reverses the move by sliding down Steel’s back and then hits a quick dropkick.

MW: Fast paced start to the match, Oko is so far not letting Berg and Visage distract him from the task at hand.

Steel is quickly up and he goes for a clothesline which Oko ducks before Johnny Oko hits a thunderous quick kick to Steel’s chest, catapulting him into the corner. Oko leaves no time for him to recover as he jumps at him with both knees, smashing them into his sternum. Steel falls down and Oko rolls him over going for the pin.

1.............2.kick out!

RJ: Steel might have underestimated Oko here who is proving a tough customer.

Steel quickly pushes himself up and then Oko runs at him going for a shining wizard, but Steel catches him out and hits a belly to belly suplex. Oko smashing into the mat with ferocity. Steel lifts Oko up, whips him into the ropes and when he comes running back hits a massive spinebuster. Steel stands up and is nodding his head and laughing as the crowd boo.

MW: Steel is such a great wrestler.

RJ: Such a shame he has to ruin it with a terrible attitude.

Suddenly the crowd give a mixed reaction but mainly cheers as Scorpion and Solomon run down the ramp and Scorpion attacks Visage while Solomon takes Berg out with a huge spear, they’re all in a massive brawl just outside of the ring.

MW: Resistance have evened it all up here and Steel can’t believe what is happening.

Oko quickly gets up and runs towards the corner, ready to dive off of the top rope onto the brawling bodies but Steel grabs him off of the top rope.

RJ: BLADE CUTTER!

1..................2.................3!

MW: Steel wins, the distraction cost Oko.

Meanwhile outside of the ring, Berg and Visage have overpowered Resistance and Steel quickly slides out of the ring to join them as they walk up the ramp together.

RJ: Oko put up a great fight but Resistance running down distracted him in the end, Steel took advantage of this.

Resistance are both up and Scorpion nods at Oko in the ring to Solomon and they both slide in standing either side of Oko. Solomon lifts Johnny Oko up and then Scorpion hits a Death Stalker.

RJ: Like a pair of goddamn vultures, leave him alone!

The show goes to an ad break as Scorpion and Solomon stand in the ring, arms raised as the crowd boo loudly.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:05 am

The camera pans round the arena, showing a table set up in the ring....

RJ: Folks, up next we have the contract signing for the TAW Title match at Destiny. Reigning champion Mike Hill will defend his title against five other men under Time Attack rules, a match known to stack the odds heavily against the Champion. Let's remind ourselves of the rules....

MW: Pinfalls and Submissions count throughout the thirty minute match, the title changes hands with each successful pin or submission, the current champion at the sound of the bell will become the TAW Champion...

RJ: Hill will be hoping that man is him, but anything can happen, last year saw an unprecedented acheivement when Crime Lord, the reigning 6WF Champion at the time successfully defended his title without losing it, something that had never been done in the history of 6WF, let's take you to the ring now for the introductions...

The camera pans to the ring where Kayleigh Reed is stood...

KR: Ladies and Gentleman, this is the official contract signing for the TAW Title Time Attack match at Destiny. Introducing first, the reigning champion.......Mike Hill!

'Next Big Thing' roars from the speakers and the crowd boo as Mike Hill cockily struts on to the stage, raising the TAW Title in the air. He looks into the crowd with disgust before strolling down the ramp...

KR: His opponents.......Lex Hart....

'Be Myself' plays and the crowd continue to boo as Lex Hart walks out on to the stage. He smiles cockily down the ramp at Hill before heading down the ramp....

KR: TGA!

The crowd roar with approval as 'Just Close Your Eyes' blares out and TGA walks on to the stage looking focused. Lex looks round and stares up the ramp before sliding into the ring, TGA stops on the ramp and turns to look up...

KR: Marshall Murdoch!

'Papercut' erupts and the crowd roar again as Marshall Murdoch storms down the ramp, shaking hands with TGA and the two men head to the ring, sliding in and looking over at an increasingly isolated Mike Hill...

KR: Max Adamson....

The crowd boo and TGA turns around straight away as 'Lonely Boy' by The Black Keys plays and Max Adamson walks out on to the stage flanked by Clarissa. Max stares down the ramp at TGA as the crowd chant for the former TAW Champion to Max's disgust. He turns and stares at Clarissa, pointing up the ramp and sending her to the back to huge boo's from the crowd. He begins slowly walking down the ramp, his gaze fixated on the the TAW Title...

KR: Mr. Kenty!

The crowd erupt into cheers as 'Turn Up The Trouble' plays and Mr Kenty walks on to the stage to a huge ovation. Lex Hart snarls up the ramp as the crowd show their appreciation. Mr Kenty strolls down the ramp and into the ring and the 6 men stand and stare at each other before focusing their attention on Mike Hill who stands grinning. He raises the TAW Title in the air to a chorus of boo's...

KR: Gentleman, on the table is a contract for your match, you are all required to sing it to confirm you understand the terms and conditions of the match, if any of you have anything to say, now is the time...

Lex Hart snatches the microphone from Reed....

LH: I'd like to keep this short and sweet. You all talk a great title reign, you all think you have a chance, a shot at being the next TAW Champion, but none of you are in my league. None of you have the ability to make it all about yourself. You prefer to surround yourself with drama, forgetting that the only person you need to look out for in this business is you. Whether it be pandering to the fans every single day, pining for your old boss to return, blaming everyone else for your failure to win a title, taking everything so personally or simply being the runt of the litter. None of you are in my league, none of you are good enough and none of you deserve this title more than me...

Lex walks over to the table, picking the contract up and signing it as Mr.Kenty takes the mic from him...

MK: See, Lex, that's your problem, too busy looking out for yourself to realise that there are five others in this match. Five other people who could easily stop you from winning. You don't even need to be involved, Lex. Do you really think you're good enough to take out five other men for 30 minutes, assuming that is, that you actually get a successful pin? I don't see it, Lex. I've known you long enough. This selfish, self centred attitude of yours will come back to haunt you. You won't be able to protect yourself from everyone. Guys like me? Guys that will fight tooth and nail to get their hands on that title, they're the ones that will come out of Destiny with their helds held high. I'm going all out, Lex. I'm going to make these fans proud, i'm going to walk out of Destiny with that title and prove you wrong...

Kenty gets a huge pop from the crowd as he grabs the contract and signs his name as Mike Hill picks up the microphone...

MH: What you're all forgetting is that it doesn't matter how selfish you are or how loved you are by the fans. It doesn't matter if you put your heart, body and soul on the line, none of you meet the standard of Mike Hill. Mike Hill has raised the bar for anyone who thinks they are good enough to be the TAW Champion. Mike Hill is the definition of a true champion. Mike Hill is so confident of walking out with his title that he hasn't lost an ounce of sleep since this match was announced. Mike Hill won't need to count on his Re-Genesis team-mates, Mike Hill will do what Mike Hill does, and that's set the standard.

Hill signs the contract and tosses it at the feet of Marshall Murdoch who looks across at him with disgust, he grabs the mic from the table...

MM: I've been involved in my fair share of title matches. I've been in a fair few multi man matches, where you know what every guy is going to do to win. For the first time i'm not worried about what the other five guys are going to do. I'm interested in one thing, making sure Mike Hill doesn't walk out with that title. See Mike, you, Re-Genesis, you've done nothing but try and screw me over since you took out Danny McGraw. Every chance i've had, you've made sure the odds were stacked, and at Destiny, the tables finally turn. I don't care if i have to take your ass outside the ring and tick your ass from Beijing to Bangkok, your days of being the standard are well and truly over. I'm going to get my revenge, and with any luck, come the end of the match i'll be the one standing over you with the TAW Title raised high above my head....

Marshall passes the mic to TGA and picks up the contract, staring at Hill as he signs it and sticks it back on the table. TGA goes to speak but Max Adamson snatches it from his hand...

MA: Having to stand here and listen to you idiots spout your reasons for wanting to win makes me sick. Out of all of us, i'm the only one not doing this for personal glory. I'm doing this to pay homage to a friend. A man who stood by me through everything. I was seconds away from winning the title. It was taken from me by a man who like Lex has only ever looked after himself...

Max turns and stares at TGA...

MA: You, TGA, you selfish sonofabitch. You always have this habit of sticking your nose in to other poeples business. You've done it your whole career and that's why nobody likes you. Your name in the back is mud. Nobody cares for you, nobody is interested in what you have to say. Deep down these people cheer for me to kick your ass, they just want to follow the mindless idiots who cheer you so they don't seem like the odd one out. You cost me the chance of an ultimate tribute. You've meddled in my business, tried to drive a wedge between me and Clarissa and at Destiny you're finally going to get what's coming to you. I'm going to take great pleasure in kicking your ass all over Beijing, and finally winning the title that i deserve...

Max takes the contract and signs it, he looks at TGA before slamming it into his chest. TGA stares down at the contract and looks at Max Adamson he reaches over and picks the pen up signing the contract. He looks down at the ring mat as the fans chant his name. He looks up and looks around the ring at his opponents...

RJ: TGA doesn't know where to put himself here...

MW: He should just get out of the ring and worry about Destiny.......WAIT A MINUTE!

*Crowd Pop*

TGA holds the clipboard in his palm before turning to look at Max, he smashes the clipboard over Max's head sending him rocking back and TGA spears him to the ground, unloading with right hands. Lex lands a cheapshot on Kenty sending him into the ropes and clothelines him over the top as Marshall and Mike Hill beging trading left and rights in the centre of the ring. Lex sneaks up behind Marshall and hits a low blow allowing Hill to grab Marshall and toss him through the ropes to the outside...

RJ: This whole thing has got out of hand! Look at Max and TGA!

Max and TGA are exhanging blows on the outside as Lex and Mike Hill stand in the centre of the ring, they stare at each other as Hill picks up his TAW Title in the air as security pile down the ramp to separate Max and TGA as Marshall and Kenty compose themselves on the outside...

MW: Hill standing tall, as he expects to do at Destiny, but Lex knows how to win, these two men could....

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: WHAT THE HELL!?

MW: WHAT'S HE DOING OUT HERE!!

The crowd pop but the reaction soon turns to a split crowd as 'Rain Wizard' erupts from the speakers and Crime Lord emerges from the back, storming down the ramp. He barges past Mr. Kenty and Marshall Murdoch and sprints to the ring...

RJ: HE'S COME FOR LEX AND HILL!

Lex charges at Crime Lord who ducks under a clothesline attempt and drives a big boot into the temple of Mike Hill, he turns and blocks a right hand from Lex before unloading with right hands. He whips Lex into the turnbuckle before grabbing a groggy Mike Hill and whipping him into Lex. Crime Lord steps back and sprints at the pair, squashing them with a huge splash, Hill stumbles out of the corner....

MW: OH NO!

RJ: OH YES! LOCK 'N' LOAD TO THE CHAMP!

The crowd pop as Crime Lord flattens Mike Hill with an F5. Crime Lord waits for Lex whose facing the other way...

MW: NO! NOT LEX!

RJ: ANOTHER LOCK 'N' LOAD!

Crime Lord hoists Lex up and drives him into the mat. He gets to his feet, snarling down at the broken bodies of the two men...

RJ: CRIME LORD HAS JUST LAID WASTE TO THE TAW CHAMPION AND LEX HART! WHAT'S HE DOING NOW?

MW: HE CAN'T!? SURELY!!

Crime Lord looks down at the TAW Title, before looking down at the clipboard on the floor, he reaches down and picks it up before smirking...

MW: NO FREAKING WAY!

RJ: HE DID IT! CRIME LORD SIGNED THE CONTRACT! CRIME LORD IS GOING TO DESTINY TO FIGHT FOR THE TAW WORLD TITLE!

Crime Lord signs the contract and tosses it on top of the body of Mike Hill. He turns and exits the ring as 'Rain Wizard' plays around the arena.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:05 am

The camera cuts backstage where Jack Reynolds is stood, trying to smarten himself up before the approaching interview takes place. Reynolds then nods to the camera man as he begins speaking.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen I am still backstage in the 6WF arena, however I am joined at this time by one of the main opponents to ReGenesis and the Alex Walker regime, former 6WF World Champion Keith Leone.

The camera pans around to reveal Keith Leone, clad in his usual attire but his face visible underneath the hood on this occasion.

Leone: Aww Jack, you know just how to make a girl blush.

Reynolds looks back confusedly at Keith Leone for a few moments, clearly not understanding Leone’s sarcasm. Leone then rubs his hand over his forehead and signalling for Reynolds to continue.

JR: Keith Leone, last week you claimed that you were going to win at all costs in your match up and if nothing else you were going to make sure to hurt Dicey Reilly. In the end though you were pinned by Logan Kincade and took a beating at the hands of Dicey, I’ve got to ask, how does it make you feel?

Leone now snarls as he looks at Reynolds, who then in turn backs away from Leone slightly as Leone takes the microphone out of his hand.

Leone: And with one wrong sentence you turn back into your old idiotic self, but granted, I did make some bold statements last week and I didn’t deliver. In regards to Logan, it hurts to lose whatever the circumstances, but what I saw him do at the end of the show nearly made up for everything he has done before. Logan at the moment isn’t my priority and if beating me means that he’s getting his head straight to be able to take away part of ReGenesis’ powerbase with that briefcase of his, then I won’t hold too much of a grudge. Last week though, following my match, I made it fairly clear that my problem is with a certain fighting Irishman, and seeing as it isn’t Finlay that probably narrows it down for you. Dicey, old buddy old pal, last week you were able to get the better of me, hell you could even argue that it was you who put me down for a three count, but as usual with your career, you put in the effort to finish the job, but you weren’t able to do it yourself. I mean I’m the first to admit that I didn’t build 6CW from the ground up, that’s all on you, and I just made 6CW relevant and stopped the parasites killing it from the inside. Though I suppose I didn’t save 6CW from the parasites in your eyes, I probably killed 6CW by not allowing Alex Walker to build it up in his own vision and save it. In fact you may well be right, 6CW may never have died had Walker not been toppled, however it would have certainly become nothing more than a pathetic image of its former self. But hey, I guess you wouldn’t have much of a problem with that, I mean you have to look at yourself in the mirror every morning and think the exact same thing. But I suppose we’ve gone past the realm of cheap pops and cheaper shots now, Destiny is rolling ever nearer and suddenly everything is becoming very real. You wanted to not play by the rules, so we’ll just throw the rules out, you wanted to take me out indefinitely, well now there will be nobody to stop you. I’ve give you everything you’ve wanted Dicey, but I don’t think that you’re going to be happy with that; I think I may have just called your bluff. It’s been easy to keep me down and kick me around when we’re fighting under 6WF’s and in turn Alex Walker’s jurisdiction, but how do you plan on surviving when nobody is around to protect you. Destiny is rolling ever closer Dicey and I hope for your sanity’s sake that you don’t pay too much attention to the time, otherwise I bet those seconds will be getting shorter and shorter as you realise that your end is coming much sooner than you may have hoped.

Leone’s snarl now twists into somewhat of a demented smile before Leone then rests his face again and hands off the microphone to Reynolds.

Reynolds: Dicey’s days may be numbered in your eyes Keith, but you both still have to go through matches at the Super Show before Destiny, in your case a triple threat main event against one of your partners in the fight against ReGenesis Clarke James and the man who pinned you last week, Logan Kincade.

Leone: The best things in life are never free Jack, and looking at this match I’m certainly going to have to give a great deal before I reach Destiny. I mean on one hand the rumours of a meltdown in the 6WF camp have begun again with Clarke James and I squaring off. Last week with Vortex was a slightly different situation to this week, I mean Vortex and I have never liked each other and never will, that way I didn’t feel bad when I had to get tough with him. Clark though is a guy I respect, a guy I’ve respected ever since he had the guts to go against his mentor and suffer the consequences like a man. I don’t want to hurt you Clark, I know damn well how pissed off you must be at the moment with that World Title match at Destiny slipping out of your grasp, but you and I are both competitors. I won’t give an inch on Friday, and I expect nothing less from you, but when it’s all said and done; win, lose or draw, I’ll still respect you as an ally and again I expect the same from you. Our battle on Friday night will pale in significance to the war we currently fight with Alex Walker. But then there is the man who I seem to have a habit of facing as of late, Mr FFTR himself, Logan Kincade. Last week I said I didn’t know whether I’d prefer you as a friend or enemy, and you only strengthened my feelings with our match. On one hand you were dominant in the match, not many men can man handle a guy with the size of Vortex or the experience of Dicey, but you did so without much trouble. On the other hand though, you couldn’t get the job done yourself, you had to rely on Dicey taking me down before making the cover. Obviously getting the win is the ultimate goal and I suppose I should congratulate you on getting a win over me, but remember this week that there really aren’t any distractions for me in our match. Now obviously ReGenesis can make an appearance at any point, but that affects all three of us, so it’s hardly an advantage for anyone if there’s any outside interference. So Logan gloat for a while, really soak up the spotlight and make sure Cassius is reminded that you hold a contract that could rip the World Title out of his grasp whether he’s willing to fight or not. But remember that I’m out looking for a measure of revenge, and I’m not like your older brother, because I always get what I want in the end, one way or another.

Keith Leone winks into the camera before then walking out of shot and down the corridor, leaving Jack Reynolds to look around for his next interview as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:46 am

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, what an amazing show we have had tonight!

MW: We’ve seen so many twists and turns, so many unexpected events and changes in fate. But now it’s time to wrap it all up...

RJ: It’s now time to get everything and everyone ready for 6WF Destiny, with our final match before that Pay Per View, it’s our final MAIN EVENT!

MW: And what a Main Event this is RJ!

RJ: That is right Michael, three of 6WF’s biggest stars set to face off against in a triple threat match-up.

MW: And three men who have all had their fair share of issues with Re-Genesis.

The lights in the arena dip and a bright light eminates from the stage as the familiar sirens of 'Blind Faith' roar around the arena and the crowd erupt as Clarke James stands in the light, his arms outstretched before he swivels and stands staring down the ramp. James then runs down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring. James leaps up to his feet and stands, waiting for the arrival of his opponents.

RJ: James still looking delighted from last week, where he laid out Cassius Zhi with Faithless!

MW: He’ll pay RJ...I’m sure Re-Genesis will make sure of that.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher”roars out around the arena and the crowd boo as Logan Kincade walks quickly out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp, Fight for The Right briefcase in hand, before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

MW: I can’t believe Kincade decided to get involved in last week’s Main Event and help out the rebels against Re-Genesis, he should stay out of it.

RJ: Perhaps Logan has discovered some kind of moral compass...

“Limowreck”hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Keith Leone storms out onto the stage amidst an array of pyrotechnics. Leone sprints down the rampway, rolling underneath the bottom rope and leaping to his feet.

RJ: Perhaps the reason was that Kincade felt guility after letting Leone get beat down by Dicey last week...

MW: That wasn’t his problem either...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The three men are circling the ring, staring each other down when suddenly the crowd descend into huge boos as Re-Genesis strides out onto the stage, including Mike Hill.

RJ: What the hell are they doing out here? I’m surprised Hill is even walking after that beating he took from Crime Lord...

MW: I told you Re-Genesis would make them pay for their actions!

RJ: It’s not their responsibility to do that.

The forces of Re-Genesis stride down the ramp, the rebels are staring each down Re-Genesis who reach the bottom of the ramp and suddenly slide in. All three wrestlers go on the attack, Leone goes for Dicey Reilly but Udo Berg steps across, he drags Leone back and then throws him into the corner. Reilly and Visage quickly start beating down on Leone as Berg surveys the ring.

The camera then shows Geoff Steel going in after Logan Kincade, who is putting up a more than decent fight until Kenji Hidari runs in and chopblocks Kincade down into the mat. Hidari applies a sleeper hold, as Geoff Steel then proceeds to beat away on the head of the Fight for The Right holder.

Finally, Mike Hill and Cassius converge on Clarke James. He cracks Hill in the chin with a big uppercut but Cassius quickly boots James in the gut. He then fires off a succession of roundhouse kicks into the head and stomach, backing James into the corner.

MW: Re-Genesis going on the attack, Re-Genesis going for revenge and Re-Genesis getting it!

RJ: This is an ambush, an unneccessary, unprovked attack.

Hill is joining Zhi in beating down on Clarke James but Cassius motions for him to move away as he continues to kick away at James. Udo Berg and Visage are motioned to move by Dicey, who climbs onto the 2nd rope and pummels punches away on the head of Leone whilst Kenji Hidari is also told to move, Geoff Steel choking out Logan Kincade with his right boot.

MW: Cassius, Dicey and Steel clearly want to get the job done by themselves, they want to send a message.

RJ: And now Alex Walker is out here!

The rest of Re-Genesis roll out of the ring and stride towards Walker who meets them in the middle of the ramp. Re-Genesis are looking up to the top of the stage as Walker grabs a mic, whilst Steel, Zhi and Reilly continue the beat-downs...

Alex Walker: Let this serve as a reminder to everyone just who runs this place. Last week was merely a false dawn for these so called rebels. They got one over on Re-Genesis, by the laws of probability that had to happen after 3 months of dominance. Re-Genesis are the dominant force in 6WF, Re-Genesis will squash anyone who tries to interrupt this evolution of 6WF.

Those three men in the ring being beaten down upon should serve as an example to the rest of the locker-room, that you should not make a stand against Re-Genesis. You should take a step back, watch this process take place and try to ride our co-tails. Stay out of our way, you will remain insignificant but your jobs and livelihood will remain safe...the same can’t be said of these three.

At Destiny, Dicey Reilly is going to show Keith Leone once and for all who the toughest SOB in 6WF is, as he beats Leone around Tibet in a street fight! And Logan Kincade, I may not be able to force you into defending that Fight for The Right briefcase again but I can put something else on the line. At Destiny, you will face Geoff Steel with the winner getting the Number 30 slot in the Gold Rush battle royal.

And Clarke...well Cassius has something to say to you.

*Cassius is passed a microphone, he presses a boot against the throat of James in the corner as he begins to speak.

Cassius Zhi: And here he is. The next saviour of 6WF, lay slumped in the corner, left motionless on the floor like his great predecessors, The Saint and JJ Johnson. Another failure has attached himself to you, has tried to claim that 6WF needs to be saved from my evil, from Re-Genesis’ evil. People should now be realising that the real evil is men like JJ, Saint and James. These are the ones who are ruining 6WF, by trying to stop the Re-Genesis that will lead to a golden era.

It took you 9 months to pluck up the courage to come back James. like a child crawling from the safety of a mother's womb... the [url=http://www.6wf.co.uk/spa/Electric Demon]accident[/url]... the one that got in the way... he makes his existence known and unleashes his visceral scream for attention upon the world.

Clarke James.... opens his eyes, and comes looking... for a fight.

Comes looking for a fight that he already lost in the lead up to Born in Fire last year.

Well you look Clarke.

You look, you see, and you discover that this is nothing like that womb you encased yourself in last time around, Clarke. This is no Sunday school for the orphaned.

This is the god damned rapture! You seem to have enjoyed listening to JJ Johnson’s advice over the years, so I would get on the phone to your friend again Clarke. Because he has placed you in a situation that you will not escape from. Clarke James, JJ Johnson wanted you to be his mouthpiece, he wanted you to represent him without JJ ever having to step foot in the ring with me again, he wanted someone else to take his punishment and I am more than willing to be the man who delivers that.

Clarke James, you will receive yours and JJ’s punishment for the lies you have told at Destiny. At my home Pay Per View, I will end any dreams that you are destined to save 6WF, I will show that 6WF is destined to be in the clutches of Re-Genesis forever. At Destiny, you won’t be able to escape the punishment you deserve, because it will be Cassius Zhi vs Clarke James in a Tibetan Torture match!
*Zhi drops the mic and stops choking James out and laughs maniacally as Lockdown goes off air. 

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down