6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Supershow - Monday 25th November!!

+8
kentyf1
Amy T
BD
Lee
Marky
Morrow
CJ
6WF Admin
12 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow - Monday 25th November!! Empty 6WF Lockdown Supershow - Monday 25th November!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:39 pm

Match 1
Marshall Murdoch v Geoff Steel

Match 2
Finlay v Kenzaki Nogami

Match 3
Clarke James v Dicey Reilly

Match 4
Solomon Riddick v The Fanatic

Match 5
Scorpion v Lucas Takeo v Blue Dragon

Match 6
Max Adamson & TGA v Logan Kincade & Keith Leone

Match 7
Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg & Visage v Cameron Faith & The Consultancy

Contract Signing for the 6WF World Title Match

Main Event
Crime Lord & Lex Hart v Mike Hill & Mr. Kenty

Contract Signing for Resistance v Church of Hero

Last edited by Rich on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow - Monday 25th November!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow - Monday 25th November!!

Post by CJ Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:18 pm

The camera cuts to a shot of the lounge area of a slightly decrepit looking house. There is peeling, discoloured white wallpaper covering the plasterboard walls, with a few skewed pictures hung around the room. In one corner of the room a fairly old television set can be seen, tuned into some soap opera, and as the camera pans around a chair becomes visible, in which Keith Leone is seated. Leone seems somewhat disenchanted as he watches the television with a blank look on his face. Finally Leone begins to speak after a period of silence from him.

Leone: Welcome to my self-imposed exile from 6WF.

Leone then raises his arm and switches off the television with the remote before dropping it carelessly to the floor, as he then turns to the camera and speaks once again.

Leone: In the coming weeks I’ll be going into a position I never thought I’d return to. When I fought Alex Walker and Genesis in 6CW and defeated them at Night of Glory IV, I thought that it was the last time the weight of a company would truly rest on my shoulders. Yet I find myself in that same position once again, fighting in the Main Event of the biggest PPV of the year for a World Title that has rightfully been mine for months. So I started to think to myself; what’s the best thing I could do in the current situation? I mean two years ago I went out looking for trouble in the run into Night of Glory and it got me nowhere but beaten up and bloodied on a nightly basis, and to be quite honest I’ve not really learnt my lesson from the last time as these past few weeks have shown. So I finally decided to give Alex Walker what he wants, me to stay at home. You can have all of your cronies guiding the entrances to 6WF, waiting for me to show up and kick the crap out of me, but at the end of the day it’s just going to be more wasted effort for them. You can control your share of the 6WF unopposed for these days until the Supershow, and I really hope it feels good for you to do so. You can do anything you want, hell you can even deface every piece of Keith Leone merchandise you want and sell it at cut prices to these fans, and I won’t give a damn. Because right now, I’m sitting on my sofa and watching television whilst you drive yourself slightly more insane trying to think of new ways to keep me down. Well Alex you can keep me down, when I choose to allow it, you see from now on it’s not a case of working to your schedule anymore, no, now we’re working to mine. At the Supershow I will walk into the 6WF arena, I’ll make you look like a Jackass, I’ll attempt to beat some sense or at the very least respect into Logan Kincade, and when the dust settled I’ll disappear off until I next feel the need to appear in the arena. You wanted to play games Alex, well guess what, I’m changing the rules.

Keith Leone now pushes himself up out of his chair, before dusting himself down somewhat to try and look more presentable as he now walks over to the camera, trying to look intimidating as he looms over it.

Leone: But I’m well aware that when I walk into the 6WF arena on Monday night, I have to play by your rules. I mean I even have to protect your main man in a tag team match against two guys who have almost as much hatred for each other as you and I have, Alex. I mean even without the personal animosity between any of the participants in this match, it’s still doomed to implode in on itself. You have the arrogant 6WF Legends Club member who feels he hasn’t been respected; the arrogant Aussie who hasn’t been given the shots he feels he deserves, the psychotic champion who even under some form of corporate control is still as dangerous as ever and finally you have the rebel with a new found cause just trying to stir up trouble. I suppose though I should attempt to build some form of momentum going into Born in Fire, and seeing as Logan does have a front row seat to this match, perhaps a reminder to him of my capabilities is in order. TGA, Max; we’ve had our petty rivalries in the past but I think by now we’ve all realised who the top dog is, so with that in mind I want to tell you that whatever happens at the Supershow is nothing personal. I quite frankly don’t care who I’m fighting and hell, if you want to tear each other apart and save me the trouble in the match, you go right ahead, but I personally am not going to allow myself to be distracted that easily. I want my win at the Supershow, and if I have to do it by myself because Logan doesn’t want to help, all the better. All I’ll say is that by the end of the match, you’ll both be praying that the title shot you’re fighting for is against the TAW Champion because you don’t have a hope in hell of beating me when I’m on my game like now. To you Logan, I don’t think I have much to say at this point in time; I will say that I’m not that interested in fighting you at this time though. I have waited so long to get an opportunity at my title that I can afford to wait a few more days before I take it back, so if you’re able to grow up and act as a tag team partner, I don’t see why we can’t coexist for the few minutes it takes to get the job done. But the moment that you do turn on me, and I know you’re already planning how you will do so, I will unleash some of that pent up anger and fury and you’ll rue the day that you made your own deal with the devil. I’ll see you at the Supershow boys.

Keith Leone looms over the camera for a few seconds more before going back to his chair and switching the television back on. As Leone repeats the pose from the start of the interview the camera cuts away.

CJ

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow - Monday 25th November!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow - Monday 25th November!!

Post by Morrow Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:16 pm

A shot opens of Stockton, California which is a small town based along the coast as “Sitting on Top of the World” by Chris Goss is heard playing. News article of Stockton “Bankrupt”, “Files for Banruptcy” are seen.

A Deep American voice is heard.

VO: We lived through a time of gluttony, free spending, as bankers, and businessmen, gambled away our cash, thinking they were above us…Disrespecting us…But when the crash came…They were taken back down to reality…And reality is they ain’t nothing without us…without me…Because who picks up the town when there is no money, and no one to turn to?

*A Forty Eight Harley Davidson is heard in the background.

A shot of 8 men riding along a rode is shown with “BRMC” written across the back of their leather cuts. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

VO: Cause you see it is blue collars workers, the hard working man, who pumps the blood through the veins of this town. It ensures it’s survival…But when we get disrespected Anarchy slowly prevails… Anarchy for a core purpose…

Various shots of riots across Stockton town is shown, as looters smash window of shops and begins to steal TV’s, and radio, and even smashing ferrari’s, and Porsche belonging to business men, and bankers.

VO: Now I have been in this game for over 20 years…

A shot of a man wearing blue jeans is shown, and black shoes is shown as the camera slowly zooms away, revealing more and more of the individual.

VO: 20 years on the independent roster, and I have done it all…I have seen the best, I have fought the best,  I have beaten the best, because I am the best…And come 2014…6WF…my debut…I won’t be disrespected by some snot nose punk. The Big Red Devil will come to 6WF with one goal and one goal only…It isn’t for titles…it isn’t for glory…It isn’t for money…It is to show to these big company boys a little lesson about respect, and wrestling…because they are now standing in my ring, my yard!  Jackson Morrow isn’t just an indie legend….He isn’t just sitting on top of the world…I am the top! I am the man…Because I am Jackson Morrow President of the “BRMC” club and past, present, and future of professional wrestling.

Morrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:50 pm

Max Adamson is shown entering the 6WF Arena backstage. He is wearing a green parka coat and jeans, with a gym bag over his shoulder. He is alone as he rubs his hands and comments to himself how "fucking cold" it is outside. He walks towards the Locker Rooms and sees some of the crew staff backstage talking amongst themselves.

Max: Hey guys, how's it going?

(The crew staff all go silent and look away awkwardly, Adamson stares puzzled at different members of staff who all aren't happy with him)

Max: Oh, I get it. The whole Patricks thing. The thing is, I knew Chris Patricks better than any of you sycophants. Get over it.

(Adamson walks off and heads towards his Locker Room. He sees more crew staff who ignore Adamson in protest, Adamson shakes his head as he opens his Locker Room to see Clarissa sat down solemnly. Adamson goes to kiss Clarissa and she moves her head away from him.)

Max: Not you as well...

Clarissa: What did you expect Max? Chris wasn't just your friend. He was a lot of people's friend. Me included.

Max: What do you want me to say?

Clarissa: I know what I don't want you to say. I don't want you to say anything else against Chris Patricks.

Max: Clarissa, here's the thing. I was Chris Patricks' best friend. I knew him better than anyone else. I have THE RIGHT to talk about him like I did. The problem is, nobody can sit comfortably when the deceased are criticised. Yeah, they can't defend themselves. But we both know what Chris was like. He may have been a good friend to many but as his best friend I am the only one with the guts to tell it like it is. Chris Patricks was a leech. He was all take and no give. He was a lousy husband to Joyce and a poor excuse of a father to those kids. Chris and I had a big falling out when he got jealous because I was being a good listener to Joyce and the only father figure towards his children. Did everyone forget this? Because I didn't.

(Adamson angrily tosses his gym bag into the corner and takes his jacket off as he continues)

Max: Yeah we made up, but it was never the same. Chris crossed the line. Chris was the one who turned against his best friend at the flick of a switch. I tell a few home truths and somehow I'm the bad guy? Me? It just doesn't make sense. I will go into Born In Fire with the aim of beating TGA and becoming the number one contender to the World Championship. And it wont be for Chris Patricks. It will be for Max Adamson. If the afterlife is real, then Chris Patricks will be sitting in Heaven, with a big grin on his face, knowing he's hoodwinked everybody into raising him onto this pedestal. If there was any justice, Patricks wouldn't be looking down. He'd be looking up. Because Chris Patricks deserves to be rotting, in, HELL.

(Adamson storms out and slams the door behind him, leaving Clarissa looking shocked)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:05 pm

The crowd in the arena descend into deafening boos as The lights in the arena begin to dim.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

Edgecrusher blasts out around the packed arena as Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp, his world title held high above his head, an evil grin spread across his war painted and burn scarred face.

MW: Ladies and gentlemen your world champion Logan Kincade!

RJ: Last week Logan smashed Leone in the face with the world title and this week these two heavyweights must join forces to take on Max Adamson and T.G.A!

MW: This is a match filled with issues that's for sure

RJ: Indeed, it may be a case of which team self destructs first, and seeing how Leone is teaming with Kincade, I can see that being the one to imploding pretty quickly

Logan reaches the ring where he walks to the commentators desk and picks up his golden microphone from Mike Wire before rolling into the ring.

The music fades

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Last week was a statement of intent to everyone in this company, it was a reminder to Keith Leone that I do not play around, I do not do things by halves. This is my title, not yours Keith, so one, stop calling it YOUR title, it is mine. Just as the Hardcore title is mine... when I smashed this into your face last week I hope you realise that is the last time you will ever get to touch it.

Logan walks around the ring erratically

LK: At Born In Fire, my ultimate form will be revealed, I will show you all why I have been put on this earth... To beat the living shit out of each and every mother fucking superstar in this or any company, I am not playing around anymore, the time for games has been and gone.

LK: People have questioned my thinking when I joined ReGenesis, but you all seem to be looking at it the wrong way, You seem to think I joined them... no no no... they joined me. My plans have not changed, theirs have. You see, Alex Walker wants to destroy 6WF because of a deep seeded hatred for the company, I do not hate... 6WF, I hate what it has become, I hate what it stands for

Logan picks up his pace as he paces around

LK: I hate the way Danny McGraw seems to reward loyalty instead of ability. I hate the fact that for years the WRONG people would get title shots... the WRONG!... PEOPLE!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Well no more! In Logan Kincade's 6WF. Only those who deSERVE! a shot, will get one, not because they have tried so very hard, but because they have defeated everyone in their path and they have done so with a level of selfishness that proves that THIS TITLE means as much to them as it does to the man who stands before you all right now! This is EVERYTHING! THIS TITLE IS EVERYTHING!

Logan climbs a turnbuckle 

LK: There is nowhere you can run, there is nowhere you can hide, there is NO ONE who can save you now... This company, as it is, is coming to an end, there will be no saviour, there will be no hero. There is only ReGenesis, there is only Logan's way. The world title stays with me. The only way to stop me, would be to destroy me, and no one in this company has the abilty or the fucking balls to do that....so...

Logan looks around for a few seconds as another evil grin appears on his lips

LK: This is it people. The end is nigh, Prepare yoruselves....it's gonna get... MESSY. hahahahahahahaah ahahahahahahhahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HNNNNNNNNNNNN HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edgecrusher explodes as Logan continues to laugh down the mic before he throws it into the commentators who duck out of the way. before he lifts the world title above his head as the boos begin to echo around the arena and the show goes to an ad break

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Jack Reynolds is in the back, He's walking down the corridor when a massive hand slaps down on his shoulder and he quickly turns to see the grinning face of Blue Dragon looking down at him, Jack tries to smile back but the fear he feels for the Hardcore legend shows through...

BD: Hey Jacky boy.. How's things?

JR: Th.. th.. things are g.. g.. good..

Reynolds takes a deep breath and tries to compose himself..

JR: How are you?

He rolls his eyes knowing how stupid he sounded

BD: ha, I’m good thanks man, a little sore from getting clocked around the head with the Hardcore strap last week. I mean, normally it wouldn’t bother me right kid.. but I'd only just recovered from the other big lug twatting me with it the week before....

JR: I'm sorry Blue, are you looking for an interview? Because if you'd like I can make this official, just give me half an hour to write up a few questions and meet my at the interview set...

BD: No, no Jacky boy, this isn't an interview. Its a friendly chat between colleagues. I mean, last weeks 'interview' never went all that well did it.. I didn’t want to give you time to ask me about ReGenisis or Logan or any of that shit.. I wanted to simply talk to you..

Reynolds looks a little worried

JR: Ok? I appreciate that you dot want to be asked about those things and I'm impressed by your cunning and your ingenuity in avoiding the questions that you don’t want to answer. So ok, it's talk about the Hardcore title. Do you have your sights set on Lucas Takeo's title?

BD: Lucas Takeo's title? The only title that belongs to that big tumour is 'worlds second largest arsehole' the Hardcore Title, now that’s what your talking about right? Of course I want the Hardcore Championship! It's my belt, I've not felt right since it left my waist, I've not been myself since it was taken away form me. And there's not a thing that That Giant Turd, or Fan-boy himself, can do to stop me taking it back...

JR: Do you not find it quite the coincidence that this week you are placed in a triple threat match with the current Hardcore Champion Lucas Takeo and the man who took that belt away form you the last time you held it, Scorpion?

BD: Yes I find it very 'Coincidental' I find it to be quite poetic in fact, the Beast that is the Blue Dragon will once again emerge and will destroy Takeo, he will eliminate the 'Champion' and will prove that I deserve a fair shot at the title... as for Scorpion, Honestly, I pity the kid, I mean look where he's going to be standing, right between the unstoppable force and the immovable object and he's simply going to be crushed under the pressure, and if the pressure isn’t enough to destroy him, then I will be the one to demolish the ungrateful little shit!!

JR: Do you not think that you're being a little harsh on Scorpion?

BD: There’s a lot more going on here than what you see, Backstage Scorpion has a lot to answer for, He's been given chance after chance and had been put in touch and placed in working relationships with the best in this business and he throws it away every time, to think that kid took a title from me and had the chance for greatness, only to squander it, to think that he now holds a tag championship and neglects his duties sickens me, I'm not talking about entertainment here, I’m talking real life, I’m breaking the fourth wall and I’m making a statement to all the guy involved in 6WF. Jack I've came back full time to pull this company back from the brink and to show guys like Scorpion, Nay Bother, The consultancy, Lucas Takeo, hell man, Even Logan Fucking Kincade, I've returned to show all of those guys what made 6WF great, what cemented us as The Best, what turned us from a no mark fed, with rehashes of wwe wrestlers, with joke gimmicks and with matches that consist of three moves and a pinfall, into the fed that we are today. And Jack, Scorpion is a prime example of what’s going wrong around here, no respect for the management and no respect for the rest of us....

Reynolds looks around worried about how far this is going and Blue Dragon realises that he's pushing his luck. And quickly pulls himself back to the interview

BD: Jack.. Scorpion is stuck in a bad place this week, I'm going to make an example out of him, and I'm going to do so at the expense of your 'Hardcore Champion' Lucas Takeo, When they're both laid out in that ring, and only I am left standing, then you will see that I deserve to prove myself the most dangerous guy here, or anywhere else, and I cant wait to show you all what I can do now that I’m once again.. HARDCORE!!!

Blue Dragon walks off into the darkness as we go to commercials...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:11 pm

??- Not Hardcore enough they say
Not in his league they say
Not strong enough to take him down they say

we hear the person click his fingers as he laughs manically and the room is lit in a red light as the camera focuses we can make out that it is the lair of the fanatic, the walls seem to be covered in even more barbed wire than ever before. the camera pans round the room and picks out the ominous figure of the fanatic, who is rocking back and forth in the corner. he laughs manically as he uses the barbed wire to help himself to his feet, once to his feet the camera zoom in on his hands that are now covered in blood. he smirks sadistically before talking.

F- soon I will  prove how sadistic I can truly be, 6wf all you have had so far is a little taster of my true power
so far all you have seen is a small portion of what I can do
THAT ALL CHANGES SOON
He begins to  re awake at the supershow
He comes back to life at born in fire
The age of the dark destroyer will be upon you
Takeo i'm coming for your title
I will take your title, because soon you will enter your personal hell, my circus of horrors, my world
I will take what you hold dear and your career

The camera now zooms in on the facepinted face of the fanatic

F- I left my path
But now I have found my path again
SOON
what belongs to me, will be mine once again
destruction awaits those who stand in my way

Fanatic stares deeply into the camera

F- im 
the devil who dances in the pale moonlight
the disease that will kill you 
the dark destroyer
the fanatic
its time to rise

Fanatic raises his bloodied hand in front of the camera clicking his fingers and we are plunged back into darkness.

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:18 pm

*The show returns from a small commercial break, promoting Born In Fire and the audience are welcomed into the LG Arena parking area. The darkness has fully set in and the artificial lighting of the street lights has illuminated the parking bays and the pavement. Suddenly, two headlights greet the camera as a flash looking silver Mercedes benz comes into view. The Mercedes swiftly pulls into one of the bays. The camera follows the Mercedes into the bay and the camera then reveals a green sign drilled into the concrete wall adjacent to the Mercedes with the name "Mr Kenty". A few seconds pass before the door of the Mercedes slowly opens and out steps a confident looking Mr Kenty. He is dressed in a slick looking white shirt, his top button casually undone with a pair of black pinstripe trousers and a pair of shiny black shoes. His hair is jelled to one side and his whole appearance seems fresh and clean. His blue eyes seem focused and steely as he sees the camera and smirks warmly. Approaching the boot of his Mercedes to fetch his belongings, Kenty's Iphone suddenly goes off. Digging into his pocket, Kenty clutches his Iphone and brings it out before answering it.*

Mr Kenty: Hello stranger! how have you been? 

???: Hello you. Yeah, I'm good thanks. How are you more importantly? we have all been watching the shows closely and rooting for you like you wouldn't believe..

Mr Kenty: Like always I hope! I'm fine thanks for asking.. being busy. I have had plenty of interviews in the past week, especially down in London.. media commitments and the rest. Plus training and swimming, running and cycling.. you name it! Very busy. Sorry, I couldn't come down to see you all but I will do before the big night. 

???: It's fine.. we are all just happy that your well and happy. You are sure that you would wan't us at Wembley for Born In Fire? we won't distract you.. it's the biggest night of your career so far and we don't wan't to wreck it for you..

Mr Kenty: Don't be silly.. I wouldn't of asked you if I didn't think it would be a cool idea. Besides, I have spoken to the guys above and they have sorted you guys out some of the best seats in the house at Wembley for Born In Fire, tickets on me of course.. I'm going to make you all proud whatever happens. 

???: Well, if your sure. And of course, whatever happens. We are all so, so proud of you. We will see you before the night, no?

Mr Kenty: Yeah, without question! it's been a long time since I have been home. And besides, I'd love to see everyone and of course all of my old friends back home. It will be a absolute pleasure to see you and everyone else the day before Born In Fire.. 

???: Okay son, take it easy. Stay safe and happy. We all love you. I love you. 

Mr Kenty: Okay mum, and you. Bye now..

*Disconnecting his phone from the conversation, Kenty looks up to the dark sky, the chill of the autumn wind messing up his pristine gelled brown hair slightly. A glint of emotion can be seen in his baby blue eyes as he tucks his Iphone back into his pocket as he sniffs his nose as Kenty slightly struggles to contain his emotions. Opening up the boot of his Mercedes, Kenty grabs a his Red and black Nike training bag before slamming the boot shut and locking his Mercedes before heading towards the rear entrance of the arena. Once inside the warm but lonely confines of the LG arena, Kenty looks around, inhaling deeply before marching towards the corridors directly towards the main locker room area and his own locker room. Posters and pictures line the walls of the corridors, with champions past and present and legends of the past too as Kenty stops to take it all in. His eyes intently stare at all of the legends of 6WF who have claimed world title gold before him as he nods in appreciation and respect. Roving reporter, Jack Reynolds then comes into view with his crew clutching his microphone and dressed to impress in a fine grey suit.*

JR: Evening Kenty.. Kenty?

*A few seconds pass before Kenty, looks around and stares at Reynolds before shaking his head and smiling and then responds.*

Kenty: Evening Mr Reynolds, Mr Jack Reynolds to be precise! how are you? Sorry, I have just been looking at all these legends.. the guys that have seen it all and done it all. Impressive huh.. And on the grandest stage of them all and not just one time, but multiple times. You got to immerse yourself and I like to think I do this with my love of all things 6WF and its illustrious history. Things are getting pretty serious huh? as a famous guy once said.. It's definitely squeaky bum time! But yeah.. feeling good. 

JR: Well, that's good to hear. I'v been asked on Twitter this week to ask you.. how are your preparations going for Born In Fire? I mean, it's getting pretty close now.. 

Mr Kenty: My preparations are going simply great thanks Jack.. I think they have been going pretty well since I laid out Mike in the ring a few weeks back! but in all seriousness, I have been preparing for Born In Fire all year.. things, admittedly have got massively big in recent weeks and months for me, but Born In Fire is something you train all year for and prepare.. you just don't know how your road is going to be and where it's going in terms of Born In Fire. So it's a year long mission to be the best.. and the winners on the night are going to be the ones who have trained hardest and worked hardest all year round. 

Mr Kenty: Sure, you can train in the gym, swim, cycle and do yoga but nothing can prepare you mentally for walking out infront of 90,000 of the biggest, best and most passionate 6WF fans in our national stadium. I have had that honor, last year as the Freeweight champion against Lucas Takeo and Vortex. And I can tell you, that was special! very special too me. And to defend the title against all the odds was even more special too me.. something I won't forget for a long, long time. I cannot wait to walk out down that ramp this year in very different circumstances. 

Mr Kenty: It feels good to know I'm not the hunted, I'm the hunter.. I think at Both Night of Glory and Born In Fire, two massive shows for the two feds I have been apart of, I have entered it as a champion. Night of Glory of course a Tag champion and last year as the Freeweight champion.. it makes a difference and it feels nice to know I have essentially nothing to lose. I can only win.. and I intend to win. As I have said, the match between Mike and I is something that the whole 6WF universe should be buzzing for. It's a match for the ages.. two guys in their primes. The match too truly show if Mike Hill is that damn good or if Mr Kenty is just slightly better. 

Mr Kenty: You all know as do I, how good Hill is. We have had some frantic matches in the past but nothing will come close to how frantic, wild and nasty it will be at Born In Fire for the TAW world title. We both wan't to prove to the world that we are truly the greatest athletes and wrestlers on the planet and this match on the grandest stage will decide this, for good. I spoke months ago of the war Mike Hill and I are in and I said that there would be a final battle.. and this is the final battle in a epic war. It's going to be something special.

Mr Kenty: A match written in the stars? perhaps. A match of the ages.. without question. One guy will walk out of Born In Fire the TAW world champion and the other will be walking out of Born In Fire as the loser.. it's as blunt as that Jack. The crowd will always remember the name of the winner but the loser tumbles back into the queue waiting for a shot again.. And that is not going to be me. At Destiny, I outfought some of the biggest guys in this industry, a former friend and mentor, giants, legends, former champions and blasts from the past to become the guy that has Born In Fire and the world at his feet. I have had opportunitys in the past to put my name in lights for good.. to be in the echelons of this great company and have past them up or have bottled it. This time will be very different.. 

Kenty: This time, I won't make any mistakes of proving to Mike Hill that I'm better than he is. I won't make any mistake in proving to the doubters, critics and haters that I'm the guy that can take a World title and hold it with pride and most of all.. I won't make any mistake in proving to my fans around the world and the loyal 6WF universe that I'm doing this because of them. I'm doing this to be their World champion.. dedicating a world championship to the fans and the 6WF universe as they thoroughly deserve it. Born In Fire will be a celebration to them.. because without them we wouldn't be in the best jobs in the world as far as I can see.  

JR: Ahh, I see. Well.. as far as tonight goes.. how on Earth can Mike Hill and yourself co-exist in a tag match against former mentor and friend Lex Hart and Crime Lord?

Mr Kenty: If I'm brutally honest, We won't. If we are lucky, we will both make it to the ring without tearing each others heads off! but no, I don't expect any favours nor do I expect any kind of respect. But all I can do is just do my thing and fight.. It's a fantastic warmup for Born In Fire. Two Former world champions.. both I have bags of respect for and of course one is a former mentor, looking sharp as ever.. the guy doesn't quit. I'm looking forward to locking horns with old Lex later this evening that's for sure.

Kenty: In The same way, I bet he's looking forward to getting one over on me. It must really burn him up seeing me get to levels that he firmly believes he owns as it's all about Lex. But I guess that's why were pretty good for each other wrestling together.. we both bring out the best and the worst in our characters and I expect no difference tonight. We all know what were going to get with Crimey too.. the guy is a machine. Plain and simple.. He and Lex have beef, like me and Mike too a similar extent. He doesn't care a jot about Lex and will be all eyes on Mike and myself to get that extra boost in motivation and momentum going into Born in Fire, which I respect. 

Kenty: These sort of matches provide you with a good little training of your sense so to speak. Your going to need eyes in the back of your head at all times. I'm fully expecting Mike to try and do something underhand or his little buddies to come to ringside and come and get themselves a piece of Mr Kenty. Don't worry guys, there is plenty to go around not just for your old friend Mike! I would welcome it.. As I sad last week, a war against 6WF is a war against me. They may have the man of the moment, Alex Walker leading the charge but we all know how it ended last time. Alex knows this himself.. nothing last for ever. However, beautiful it is. Back in the day, Genesis would have all it's bases covered and I don't think you have realised this, this time around Alex! I thought you may have learned the mistakes of yesteryear.. 

Kenty: I find it ironic, that Mike and myself have switched places in essentially a year. How quick times change.. I remember Michael Sweetwater claiming at Destiny with the lights on bright.. I have made the wrong choices. I have become weaker.. a loser. A shell of what I was.. I think this past year, yes I have had the crushing defeat and I have let people down but I think I have become stronger since 6CW and since Genesis. I have managed to walk on my two feet and have realised that this crazy world is fairest here. You put in the work and success will come to you. Looking for a quick fix like Re-Genesis won't.. It's sad in the fact, Hill has seen that perhaps he isn't as untouchable as he thinks so therefore siding with Re-Genesis will promise him unlimited success with no challenge, no resistance and no concerns. But just as the past dictates.. sometimes this doesn't work. You can ask Alex that.. History is very much written by the victor. And I believe 6CW was the victor just like 6WF will be at Born In Fire. 

Kenty: In short, I'm looking forward too tonight.. this place has been rocking all year round and it's been great. The fans, the crew and all the guys in the back all are close and we are going to put on a mega show for the supershow and the last Lockdown before Born In Fire. I Hope I can grab that win with our without Hill tonight and give these fans the match they deserve against Lex and Crime Lord. A match which for sure has much more riding on the line than people believe at face value..so buckle up and enjoy the ride Jack. It's going to be pretty special. 

*Nodding at Jack, Kenty smiles warmly before plugging his earphones in as the camera picks up on the music being played. "Wild ones" by Flo-Rida can be heard from Kenty's earphones as he trudges off towards the locker room confidently with a purposeful stride as the scene comes to a close and back to the main arena for the action.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:09 pm

The camera pans around the makeshift gym, deep in the bowels of the 6WF arena, which has been The Consultancy’s home for the last few weeks. It is deserted and quiet. The ring has collapsed and the corner barrels are lying on their sides. Upturned crates are scattered around, complete with blood soaked bandages and dirty sweat riddled towels. The lights flicker a few times before failing and the scene is covered in darkness.

You didn’t forget us did you?

A click is heard of a lighter and Vortex and Oko appear behind its flickering flame. The two men don’t move and stare deep into the camera.

What we could do……what we tried to do……….what we have to do

The scene suddenly cuts to Vortex Rupturing Udo Berg before quickly returning to the two silent men.

Tell us it hasn’t been in vain? Tell us our past pains will not be rectified?

The scene cuts again to show firstly Re-Genesis holding the tag team titles high, before Resistance is shown doing the same. Again, the scene snaps back to the unmoving Consultancy.

What was it all for otherwise? Did you place faith in misguided fools?

Pictures of Scorpion, Lucas Takeo, Splinter and Cassius Zhi fly out from the sides of the screen before burning up and turning to ash.

What did you hope to achieve?

Scene cuts again to Danny McGraw punching Alex Walker, before changing to Alex Walker standing over Kenty and Leone. The scene changes again to Oko and Vortex who still haven’t moved. The flame is still burning and is the only thing in motion on the screen.

One by one the mighty fall…………

The Saint, JJ Johnson and Marshal Murdoch fade into view before vanishing in a puff of smoke.

But the triers still remain……..

More images appear of Cameron Faith, Keith Leone and Max Adamson before disappearing again.

Will salvation come from unlikely sources……..

Scene cuts rapidly and brief images of Lex Hart, Soloman Riddick and Crime Lord appear before returning again to Vortex and Oko bathed in one lone flame.

Or will all turn to dust?

The 6WF logo appears with it stamped straight in the middle by the Re-Genesis logo. It shimmers before fading out. The image of Oko and Vortex standing silently appears yet again.

You didn’t forget us did you?

Vortex lifts the lighter up to his face and we can see that he has his green half mask on, but this time it is shredded in various places. He has one red coloured contact lens in, which stares out evilly from behind the mask.

Did you?

Vortex snarls before slowly beginning to whisper.

Vortex: You’re damn right………….

He flicks the top of the lighter in one swift movement, bringing darkness in front of the lens again. Then, the sound of footsteps walking off can be heard before cheers ring out and “Black Shuck” starts playing. As the cheers die down slightly, we can just make out The Consultant’s voice.

The Consultant: It’s not over until the fat man sings…….

His laughter booms out as the scene starts to fade.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 am

Lex Hart arrives at the 6WF arena, his gym bag slung over his shoulder he is wearing dark sunglasses and is dressed in grey baggy sweats and a Lex Hart 6WF Icon t shirt, Jonathan Reynolds approaches with his backstage team

JR: All set for tonight Lex?

Lex laughs and replies sarcastically
LH: Nope completely unprepared - Think I may just go out there like this and hope for the best. It's all down to luck at the end of the day anyway

Reynolds appears shocked
JR: That's not like you, you're normally so meticulous in your preparation. Is this a lack of confidence on your part

Lex snarls
LH: Are you mentally defficient. Of course i'm ready you imbecile. I was born ready. I live for these moments. Lex Hart is the Main Event in 6WF. Why would you think any different?

Because I am once again pitched into battle against opponents who despise me? Nothing new there Jacky

JR: But what about your confidence - You are coming off the back of a surprising loss to Perfect Jack, how does that affect your preparations for Born in Fire?

LH: You are trying my patience boy. I have told you and the rest of the morons that my prepartions remain unchanged, I will be the next world champion in this company. Who my opponent will be is immaterial, there fate is the same, my destiny is already written but let me spell it out for you one last time....

The rest of it doesn't matter, undercard, midcard, Main Events........It doesn't matter, 6WF is very simple

It's all about me!!!

Lex removes his glasses
LH: Now are we done here?

Reynolds nods and Lex continues to his dressing room

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:31 pm

Udo Berg is shown through the crack in a door sitting at a Table.

He writes on a piece of paper before picking up a remote control and pressing a button. Suddenly a TV can be heard fuzzing into life. The camera moves to show the screen.

The TV shows footage from various matches involving his opponents this week. Then it also shows moves from his own team, after each person's finisher he writes on the paper then grunts.

He presses pause on the controller and stands, walking over to a board the camera struggles to find an angle that shows what Udo is looking at.

Udo: Meine research iss almost complete... 

Udo stops suddenly and turns to look directly at the camera.

The camera moves as if trying to run away but Udo moves fast and grabs the camera man, the lense goes out of focus as the camera man turns to show Udo's blurred face.

Udo: This invasion of privacy vill not do. 

Udo drags the camera man inside the room as the camera falls to the floor and the door slams, The camera flickers between focus as the screams of the camera man echo through the corridors before silence falls and the screen goes black.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:11 pm

We cut to the arena, we cut to the ring announcer who is standing in the centre of the ring,

RO- Please welcome at this time your current 6wf European champion, The futureeeeeeeeeeeeeee, James Mcmannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnus.

There is a mixed reaction from the fans as sad but true hits and James Mcmanus comes onto the stage wearing a dark blue suit with the european title secured tightly around his waist. 

MW- suprise unschedueled appearance from the european champ here

He stands at the top of the stage surveying the scene before slowly walking down the ramp. He enters the ring and applauds each side of the ring before going over to the ring announcer who shakes mcmanus' hand before the microphone. Mcmanus lifts the mic to his lips as the fans slowly calm

JM- So here I stand as your european champion once again, just as I promised, just like I said I would rid this company of Kuinshit, just like I have, who thought it would be as easy as taking his precious title hmmmmmmm.

Mcmanus mockingly ponders as the crowd chant Mcmanus over and over, once they calm he raises the mic to his lips and continues to talk.

JM- Now I wasnt suppossed to be here, I was given the week off, so the next time you see me will be at born in fire. Where I will face the legend known as Finlay in his final ever match. My first defence in my second reign with this title I have around my waist right now.A title I will do anything to do to keep, If that means that I have to destroy finlay to do that I will, if i have to go to the sadistic, emporium days Mcmanus i will. 

trust me when I say this I will walk out of born in fire, this belt will still be mine

I want this belt to mean something again, to have the prestige it once had. What it was when I first came here, with the best outside the top echelon facing me for it. But the sad truth is when finlay goes is that there is no one left in this division for me to face and to me that is sad.

So, the question is what happens from there, do I look to get a unification match of some description or do I sit tight not being able to compete against the best and hope things pick up? I really don't know but time will tell.

But  whatever happens I promise each and everyone of you, I will be here for a very longtime, I will be here until this place dies. 
I have bled for this cause, I have visted many a&e's while being here, but I wouldn't change that in any way. 
I'am 6WF
I'am the future
and I'am here to stay.

Mcmanus throws the mic to the mat and exits the ring to a loud 6wf chant

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:19 pm

*The murmur of the arena turns to cheers as the Titantron flickers into life and Cameron Faiths appears on the screen.*

CF: In a few weeks from now I have the chance on the biggest night of them all to become the most Succesful Freeweight champion of all time. The only man in history who can call himself a three time Freeweight Champion, yet that's nothing compared to what's really at stake at Born in Fire.

We all know what Alex Walker did to 6CW and I for one have no plans on letting him do the same to 6WF.

CF: I look around backstage and I see fear among most of the staff, hell even some of the wrestlers. Alex Walker has crippled most of 6WF but while there remains a few of us willing to fight, some of us even willing to stoop to his level you can be damn sure that 6WF will never die.

*Cameron brings his baseball bat into shot*

CF: Kenji I have spent the best part of a year making that title the most prestigious outside the world titles, and in the space of a few months you have undone all that work. I will be taking my title back and bringing back it's prestige and then I will be doing the same for 6WF.

*The Titantron flickers as Cameron bounces the bat in his hand before shutting down*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down