6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Supershow Results 17th June

Go down

6WF Supershow Results 17th June  Empty 6WF Supershow Results 17th June

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:07 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show The Consultant stood backstage with Carter Samuels looking frustrated...

TC: I just don't think it's the right decsion, Carter...

CS: Look, the board have thought long and hard about this. I appreciate you're frustrated but it's not the right time for you. We appreciate everything you've done, but remember, it wasn't so long ago that you were on the wrong side of the fence....

TC: I understand that, but your choice is just going to antagonise the situation, surely you can see that?

CS: Charlie, whoever we put in this position is going to antagonise Walker. But, the board feel we should have someone in the role we can trust...

TC: Trust? You're kidding?

CS: No, Charlie. We've made our decision. I reiterate our point, we appreciate everything you've done and hopefully will continue to do for 6WF. Right now, we need your support rather than undermining our decisions. Hopefully you can see that.

Samuels pats Charlie on the shoulder and heads towards ringside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Supershow Results 17th June  Empty Re: 6WF Supershow Results 17th June

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:15 pm

"Rest in pieces" blares out around the LG Arena and the crowd are cheering loudly as the 6WF Lockdown Supershow goes live to air with an array of exciting pyrotechnics and strobe lighting. The camera then pans to the commentary desk where RJ and Michael Wire are sat.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, you are watching a special supershow edition of 6WF Lockdown, broadcasting live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, live from the LG Arena.

MW: That was RJ and as usual me, Michael Wire, joins him on commentary to provide some excitement to RJ's dull play by play, Martin Tyler commentary. What a show we have in store for you tonight.

RJ: Explosion is less than a week away, meaning that everything is coming to a boil right about now! Things are really starting to heat up and everyone is loving it!

MW: We have some huge contests tonight, none more so than our two Fight for The Right semi finals scheduled for this evening! Also two Pick your Poison matches involving the two competitors for the TAW World Title.

RJ: Let's get this show on the road!

"CM FUNK"
"JACK REYNOLDS SUCKS"
"#INSULTSTHATDONTMAKESENSE.COM"
"CAN SOMEONE PASS ME MY SUNGLASSES?"
"STANDARD 6WF"
"VINTAGE LOCKDOWN"
"WE LOVE JOE KINNEAR"

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:16 pm

RJ: Welcome back folks, tonight promises to be full of surprises, and none morese then what we have next, let's take you back to last week, when The Consultant had a surprise for Alex Walker...

AW: Why is it, that you just can't seem to keep your nose out of my business?

TC: Your business, Alex? I'd say the way this company is run is everyones business?

AW: That's for the board to decide....

TC: Speaking of which, Alex. I was contacted by the board. Seems over the last few weeks you've made no effort whatsoever to contact them. You've not returned calls or kept them in the loop...

Walker looks sheepish at the revelation...

AW: I've been busy...

TC: Oh, of course. Causing destruction and chaos. Lucky for you i managed to fill the board in on your recent escapades and the situation around McGraw. Needless to say, Alex, they weren't impressed, as such they've decided you clearly still need some assiatance, and so at the Supershow next week, they'll be announcing McGraw's interim replacement....

The Consultant winks at Alex...

TC: I'm sure whoever they pick will be more than happy working with you...

MW: Who do you think it will be, 'Arj?

RJ: I'm not sure, Mike. It could be any number of people, but going by The Consultant's reaction, i wouldn't be surprised to see Lex Hart striding out here...

MW: Lex?

RJ: Why not? He has a point to prove to 6WF, he knows Walker better than anyone else and would certainly put the cat amongst the pigeons as far as Re-Genesis is concered...

MW: I can't see it, 'Arj. My money's on Leone. He's taken more punishment than anyone at the hands of....

RJ: This man....

The crowd erupt into boo's as 'Numb' blares around the arena and Alex Walker strides on to the stage in a grey suit. He looks around the arena, his face unmoved by the hatred directed at him. He strolls down the ramp, with a micropone in hand, climbing up the ringsteps and staring up the ramp...

AW: Safe to say, i'm just as excited to see who the board have chosen to work alongside me as you are. Don't get me wrong, i can't say it was a pleasant surprise, but you know, when things are going so well something always come out of the woodwork to try and bite you in the ass. 

Now it would be easy for me to come out here and go off on a tangent. Complain about how i'm being screwed by the board, but i thought to myself, realistically, whoever they put in charge is going to struggle to stop me achieving what i came here to do. And unlike Danny McGraw i'm not going to blame any shortcomings on the board. I'm not going to hold them responsible for my grip on this company loosening because put simply it won't happen....

The crowd cheer as 'Rest In Pieces' plays and Carter Samuels walks out on stage to applause from the crowd...

RJ: Carter Samuels, the man who posed as a journalist to pull the rug from under Danny McGraw's legs returns to Lockdown in similar circumstances...

MW: And with another agenda...

RJ: It's hardly an agenda, Mike. 

Samuels stops on the stage and smiles down at Alex Walker...

CS: Good evening, Alex. I have to admit, i'd hoped that when you and i met again it would be under better circumstances....

Walker grins....

CS: I suppose there is a part of me that isn't surprised that we find ourselves in this situation. Your history with 6CW, your issues with Keith Leone and your jealousy towards 6WF should have sent alarm bells ringing, but then again, had those issues shown themselves, we'd never have hired you. And that's where the board takes responsibility, Alex. We understand that we put you in the position, we gave you the power and we gave you an M.O. For the most part, you did what we asked. You steadied the ship. You took control and put Danny in his place. But then things changed, and that's why i've ended up here....

AW: Carter, spare me the rundown of my history here. I know exactly what i've done, who i've done it to and why you're stood in front of me. Why don't you just cut to the chase and enlighten us as to who you've chosen to work with me?

CS: You mean you don't want to guess?

AW: Is this a game now? 

CS: No, i guess not. Well, i can't say it was an easy decision. The board thought long and hard about who to bring in. We toyed with the idea of bringing someone in who would anger you. Someone like......Keith Leone...

*Crowd Pop*

CS: But we realised that wouldn't be good. The board believe that Keith represents the uprising against Re-Genesis, and that any position of power would add more pressure to his current role...We then considered Lex Hart...

*Crowd Pop*

CS: A man who knows you almost inside out. A man who was your leader back in 6CW. But a man whose desperation for acceptance and desire to get back to the top means we couldn't trust his judgement...

AW: Are you going to just stand there and list the people it's not or are you just going to get on with it....

Samuels smirks and nods at Walker....

CS: Ok, ok. The board figured that it needed to be someone who understands the roster. Someone who might understand exactly what it is you and your group are trying to acheive. But not just that, it needed to be someone who can get under your skin, push your buttons, and importantly, stay true to the role....Alex, let me introduce you to the new Co-General Manager of 6WF......

MW: Who is it, 'Arj?

RJ: Oh my!

'Gangnam Style' blares from the speakers and the crowd are misex as Miss Jessica walks out on to the stage....

MW: She's back!!

RJ: I don't believe it! And i don't think Walker can either!

Walker looks down the ramp in disbelief as Jessica shakes hands with Samuels and stands on the stage waving to the fans. She stares down at Walker and blows a kiss up the ramp as she turns to leave. Walker shakes his head in disgust as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:19 pm

The arena doors swing open, catching a waiting Jack Reynolds attention.

OWWWWWWWWWWWWW! 

Reynolds quickly fumbles in his pocket with an excited smile and takes out his sunglasses, sellotaped where Lucas Takeo broke them last week, proudly putting them lopsidedly on his head.

The camera pans to the arena doorway and pans up from the floor, first seeing some huge platform boots, up past diamanté studded purple flares into a full extravagantly collared jumpsuit split down the chest then finally, an immaculately coiffured man with gold rimmed sunglasses on. 

Jack Reynolds : CM Funk... 

CM Funk steps into the arena flanked by three similar looking women to his right and three equally similar men carrying instrument cases and immediately staggers backwards, shielding his eyes. His hand shoots out, each finger bright and sparkly with gold jewelled rings, and grabs the woman closest to him by the shoulder. 

CM Funk : OWWWWWWW Wanda... tell me I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing. I can't quite make it out because I've got my sunglasses ON!

Girls (together) : What do you see Funk? 

CM Funk : Firstly I see thousands of people... all here to see my show tonight. 

Girls : Hmmm Hmmm! 

Reynolds looks around the empty corridor confused. 

CM Funk : And secondly... I see the flyest, funkiest backstage interviewer that ever held a microphone to his white lips with his sunglasses ON!

Girls : That's right Funk! 

CM Funk walks towards Reynolds and spins on the spot before putting a hand on his shoulder. 

CM Funk : But didn't Funk ever tell you boy, that there are only two types of people who can wear sunglasses indoors. And thats blind people, and assholes! 

CM Funk looks around Jack Reynolds, to his side and then behind him

CM Funk : And I don't see no guide dog on you, so take them off fool! 

Jack Reynolds : But... you haven't got a guide dog either. 

CM Funk is staggers backwards again 

CM Funk : Owwwwwww Jacky. There's something you need to know about CM Funk, and that's that I work by the rule of three. Ain't that right ladies? 

Girls : Uh-huh! 

CM Funk : Fellas? 

Band : YEAH! 

CM Funk : When you're around CM Funk, you've got to be looking for that unspoken third... the diminished seventh... you know what I'm saying Jack? 

Jack Reynolds : Ummm... 

CM Funk : Because there are THREE kinds of people who wear sunglasses indoors. Blind people. Assholes. And C..M.. Funk!

I pull this shit off! 
I'm like the lovechild of Ike and Tina Turner up in here!

What happened to these anyway. You need to have a little R-E-S-P-E-C-T man! 

Jack Reynolds takes his glasses off and holds them flimsily by the sellotaped hinge. 

Jack Reynolds : Lucas Takeo broke them.

CM Funk: WHAAAAAAAAAAAA? Now listen here Black Jack... There are two things you don't break you hear? And that's yo' momma's heart... and another man's sunglasses!

Jack Reynolds : And what's the unspoken third? 

CM Funk cackles.

CM Funk : Man... you crack me up every time Jacky. 

Jack Reynolds (confused) : Do I? 

CM Funk : Let me tell you a story. 

Let me tell you about something i doubt Lucas Takeo has ever experienced. 

Let me tell you about CM Funk's first time! 

Reynolds looks worried 

Jack Reynolds : I don't think that's really appropriate Funk... 

CM Funk : Not that first time man, I'm talking about the first time I put on my sunglasses. Oh man it changed my world. It changed my outlook on life! I saw things in a million darker shades and suddenly it all made sense.... 

Reynolds breathes a sigh of relief 

... man that was the best night of my life. 

And incidentally it was also the first night I ever went for a midnight stroll down around that sweet sweet lady garden! OH! WHAT A NIGHT!

Reynolds slaps his forehead

CM Funk : So you hear what I'm saying Jack? 

Jack Reynolds : Umm... No? 

CM Funk : You've got to go get your own back on this Lucas Takeo. Go now and break something of his. Smash it up like a James Brown hit record! 

Jack Reynolds : Have you seen Lucas Takeo? 

CM Funk shrugs his shoulders and Jack Reynolds takes out his phone, opening up the 6WF app and Lucas Takeo's page. Funk gulps then takes a step back, flicking his collar out. 

CM Funk : Well I would help you and all Black Jack, but I never told you about the unspoken third. The THREE things you should never break. Yo' momma's heart. Another man's sunglasses. And a sweat! 

That just ain't cool! 

Oh... and also... I've got my sunglasses on.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:20 pm

Match 1
The Fanatic v Lucas Takeo

RJ: What an announcement to kick this supershow off, with Miss Jessica named as the new co general manager of 6WF!

MW: Now we have quite literally a huge singles match as the first of 9 matches on this jam packed show.

RJ: Explosion is only just around the corner, I can’t wait! This match should be a fantastic way to kick this off.

“From Yesterday” roars out around the LG Arena and the crowd’s booing continues as the arena descends into darkness for a moment. The lights switch on and Lukas Takeo strides to the ring slowly, a towel draped over his bowed head. Takeo steps into the ring, he removes the towel from his head and stands waiting.

MW: Last week saw Lukas Takeo advance to the Hardcore Hell match, which is of course where Takeo made his debut last year, making such a devastating impact.

RJ: Takeo must be considered one of the big favourites in that match. He’s got experience of the structure and has beaten a number of 6WF’s biggest names in recent months.

“Change(in the house of flies” blares out around the LG Arena and the crowd descend into boos as a red light flashes on the stage. The Fanatic walks out and looks down to the ring. He then strides down the rampway, climbing up the steel steps and then clambering into the ring over the top rope.

RJ: We saw The Fanatic last week going after Splinter, who he clearly sees as an obstacle in his path.

MW: There is a lot of history between them, the sooner Fanatic can move on from that, he can focus on James McManus.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As the bell rings to kick the match off, Fanatic and Takeo go in for the lock-up. However, Lukas Takeo simply pushes The Fanatic out of the lock-up hold and into the ropes. The Fanatic runs in at Takeo, only to be taken down with a huge right uppercut. Fanatic stumbles up and walks into a big boot to the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Lukas Takeo allows The Fanatic to get up to his feet, and Takeo grins as he runs in at The Fanatic connecting with a big elbow smash. The Fanatic stumbles up to his feet and Takeo whips him hard into the corner. Lukas Takeo sprints in nailing a big splash, Fanatic stumbles forward straight into a gorilla press slam from Takeo.

MW: Complete dominance from Lukas Takeo so far.

RJ: The Fanatic used to dominating most contests, leaving him in an interesting predicament at the moment.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

The Fanatic drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Takeo places him into an armbar hold. The Fanatic slowly gets up to a vertical base, Takeo throws Fanatic into the canvas with a hip toss like move. Fanatic stumbles up, Takeo leaps into the air...

MW: What impact on that spear!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Lukas Takeo rolls up to his feet, he brings The Fanatic up to a vertical base and goes for a vertical suplex, but Fanatic blocks. He then somehow manages to counter by throwing Takeo down with a suplex of his own. Takeo rolls up and looks at The Fanatic in shock, he smiles back. Takeo throws a wild punch which Fanatic blocks.

The Fanatic then drills Takeo into the canvas with a spinebuster. Fanatic then bounces off the ropes, dropping a big right leg down across the throat of Lukas Takeo. The former European Champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

RJ: The Fanatic looked like he shocked Takeo with a powerful counter of his own.

MW: He shouldn’t have been, The Fanatic is a massive figure himself and has shown himself to be a hugely dominant competitor at times.

Fanatic brings Lukas Takeo up to a vertical base, He then connects with a snap suplex on Takeo. Takeo staggers to his feet, The Fanatic hits a boot into the stomach which keels Takeo over. The Fanatic then lifts him into the air, connecting with a conventional piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Lukas Takeo kicks out, The Fanatic rolls up to his feet and waits for his fellow big man to rise. He then throws Takeo into the canvas with a side suplex. Takeo rolls back to the corner, Fanatic sprints in and nails a huge splash. Takeo walks forward out of the corner, Fanatic connects with a DDT. The Fanatic makes the cover.

MW: What a great contest this has been!

RJ: A real power-battle!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

The Fanatic brings Takeo to his feet, he goes for a powerslam but Takeo drops down the back and then throws The Fanatic into the canvas with a big German suplex. Fanatic rolls to his feet and walks straight into a spinning back elbow smash form Takeo. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Fanatic drives the shoulder up, Lukas Takeo stands over the former European Champion waiting for him to rise before hitting a boot into the gut. Takeo then hauls Fanatic into the air, drilling him into the canvas with a huge powerbomb!

RJ: Great move by Lukas Takeo!

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Fanatic barely gets the shoulder up, Takeo brings him to his feet and slings Fanatic over his shoulders. He goes for a snake eyes but Fanatic drops down the back and shoves Takeo to the corner. Fanatic then nails a huge splash, Takeo slumps forward and Fanatic covers.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Fanatic brings Takeo to his feet, he has him in an armbar hold. He walks to the corner, Fanatic goes up to the top rope and attempts the old school. He leaps off the top rope but Takeo somehow manages to clutch Fanatic around the throat. He fights away from Fanatic’s grip with his other arm...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Ref: 1.........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Takeo wins it!

RJ: Massive chokeslam to finish off what was a close contest.

Lukas Takeo leaves the ring, The Fanatic is starting to stir when Splinter runs to the ring. He slides under the bottom rope and clubs Fanatic around the back of the head, before applying a choke hold with a steel chain that he is carrying!

MW: Splinter looking to take out Fanatic before Explosion!

RJ: He’s certainly sending a message, this is absolutely brutal!

Splinter continues choking away on Fanatic before eventually releasing as The Fanatic lies motionless on the floor. Splinter grins as Lockdown goes to a commercial. 

Last edited by Mat on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 pm

*Kuinshi is seen in his locker room with Sandra as they are in the middle of talking*

Sandra: You thought why they are singling you out?

Kuinshi: Not really, they are attacking each other just as hard.

Sandra: Why were you the only one hit with the belt? why were you the only one Max targeted? Why do you not have a match this week?

*Kuinshi looks around the room, unsure how to answer as he holds his head in pain*

Sandra: Max clearly thinks you are the most dangerous person in this match, sure he can talk about Cameron being the most dangerous but as you know, Max lies at every opportunity he can. Cameron respects you yet his eyes are on the gold as yours should be. You are concerned about recent weeks and how results have gone, how many times have we seen people winning week in and week out yet at the main event of a PPV they lose? How much have you got to lose? 

*Kuinshi starts to chuckle and nods happily*

Kuinshi: Well since you put it that way I had better watch this week carefully, see how they will act and see if I can find an advantage. They do not see it, they put me in the background and want me to go away. They think I am that stupid, they think that Truth is as easy to cloak or remove as a Snickers bar. Truth never goes away, Truth is constant, real, crystal clear and in your face. Cameron and Max are just temporarily looking away but this week the truth is staring at them, watching intently to see who cracks first and then capitalising on that person to improve my odds. Explosion will be the time that they both see what they are doing, you never, ever consider an opponent in a match to be useless or worth looking away from. You two are staring at each other whilst I sit three feet away waiting for my opportunity. Explosion is my opportunity and this week, is my practice run. Truth is something you cannot ignore, take out or hide away from. Truth will catch up, show you two the reality of the situation and smile. 

*Kuinshi and Sandra nod as the screen fades to black*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Max Adamson is shown watching Kuinshi on a monitor, he turns as Clarissa is stood beside him;

Max: How deluded does he want to be? Both him and Fat Sandra. Listen up Uryu, the only reason I attacked you with the Freeweight Championship was because I could. I saw an opportunity to lay you out. For two weeks you've had the upper hand on me, with sneak attacks and such. Do you know what I did? I ended any momentum you might have had, with one BANG!

(Clarissa jumps at Adamson's sudden shouting)

Max: One bang round the head with the title and that's you flat on your back bitch. As for this week, Cameron needs to watch himself. I've got two opponents, and i'm well and truly focused on beating both of you. This week is nothing more than a sideshow, except I get to team up with ze French pamplemousse Jerome Dubois.

Clarissa: Is that what you're looking forward to most? Teaming with Dubois rather than the chance to hurt Cameron?

Max: To be honest, Cameron is going to be in the match whatever I do. At Explosion, the odds on me retaining are slim, 33.3%. But short of giving you a lesson in Scott Steiner Mathematics, I know I have a 100% chance of retaining. It doesn't matter who I beat at Explosion, I know I could lose the title without even being pinned, but I am the 6WF Freeweight Champion, I am the man to beat and believe me, I will do whatever it takes to remain Freeweight Champion.

Clarissa: That's why you're a fighting Champion.

(Max smiles)

Max: Exactly. Neither Cameron or Kuinshi deserve this match, Kuinshi got in by attacking me from behind and Cameron got in by his girlfriend stealing the title. Not your traditional winning of a number 1 contender's match is it. But Max Adamson rarely complains. Max Adamson isn't a thinker, Max Adamson is a do-er. As in, i'd do 'er, i'd do 'er...

(Max laughs out loud as Clarissa rolls her eyes)

Max: It doesn't matter anymore that neither of you fairly earned your shot, i'm just the man who has to deal with it. And deal with it I shall. And it begins this week, when I beat Cameron Faith and show the world who the fuck Max Adamson is.

Clarissa: I'm pretty sure everyone knows who you are by now honey...

Max: That is true, however it's time I grabbed the bull by the horns and showed everyone what lies deep down inside Max Adamson. Guts, glory, and a shit load of nastiness. I am going to make both Cameron and McManus this week and prove I have what it takes. Then I will get to Kuinshi and if he's stupid enough to get into the ring before, during or after my match, I will do to him what I do to Cameron. I don't care about performance, I don't care about entertaining the crowds, I just care about winning. Soon everyone will realise Max Adamson and winning are two things that go hand in hand.

(Adamson beckons and walks off as Clarissa follows)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:36 pm

Cameron Faith is shown sat in his locker room talking to Kristal...

CF: You really think we can get that title back?

Kristal: Baby, you just gotta believe in yourself, you're better than Max, you're better than that weirdo, Kuinshi....

CF: But it's not me versus Max, or me versus Kuinshi! I have to face both of them!

Kristal: So?

CF: So!? So it's alot harder to win when you've got 2 people trying to stop you!

Kristal gets up and kneels in front of Cameron, placing her hands on his face....

Kristal: Baby, i believe in you. Whatever happens, you are going to walk out of Explosion as Freeweight Champion! Tonight, you got out there and show everyone why you should be the red hot favourite....

Cameron kisses her passionately....

Kristal: And when we get back, we'll get red hot back at the hotel! 

Kristal winks at Cameron as he heads out of the locker room.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Match 2
James McManus & Cameron Faith v Max Adamson & Jerome Dubois

RJ: Tag team action up next here on the Supershow!

MW: And what a huge tag match this is RJ, involving two of 6WF’s champions and two of their main rivals.

RJ: On the one side we have the British combination of Cameron Faith and 6WF European Champion James McManus.

MW: And they square off against Frenchman Jerome Dubois and 6WF Freeweight Champion James McManus.

RJ: There’s certainly no love lost between these 4.

“Mind Eraser” blares out around the arena and the crowd as Dubois jogs out backwards onto the stage. He turns on the spot, his arms outstretched as a red pyro goes off behind him. Dubois struts down the ramp to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the ring apron before stepping into the ring.

“Lonely Boy” plays out as the fans boo mercilessly and Max Adamson slowly walks out onto the stage, flanked by Clarissa and Marlon. Adamson has the FreeWeight Title around his waist and seems to enjoy the reaction he gets from the audience, as he then beckons his two associates to follow him down to the ring. Marlon is careful to prevent anyone from touching Adamson or Clarissa as eventually they reach the ring and all get onto the ring apron. Marlon then holds the ring ropes open for Adamson and Clarissa to get into the ring, before he follows in turn and the three pose for the camera as the boos intensify. Clarissa is then handed the FreeWeight Title belt and she leaves the ring along with Marlon and Adamson begins stretching off in the ring.

MW: Max Adamson looks delighted to have the Freeweight Title belt back around his waist after it was stolen by Cameron Faith...

RJ: Oh it was just a bit of a mind games Wire, not like Adamson has ever pulled a stunt like that.

The crowd give a mixed reaction as “Sad but True” blares out around the arena as James McManus walks out onto the stage. He cracks his knuckles at the top of the ramp before striding down the rampway towards the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He gets to his feet and stares across the ring.

“I fought the law”hits and the crowd pop for the arrival of Cameron Faith. He walks slowly out onto the ramp, Faith nods to the fans. The former freeweight champion strolls down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. He slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: England and Scotland not usually the best of friends, but tonight they are teaming together.

MW: Like you said RJ, there’s a hell of a lot of rivalry in this match-up, a lot of history even between the tag partners.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Faith and Dubois start off in the ring. They lock up and Faith drives Dubois back towards the ropes. He hits a couple of punches into the head before whipping Dubois into the ropes, on the rebound he knocks him down with a leaping knee to the head. Dubois staggers to his feet and walks straight into a DDT! Cover.

MW: Strong start from Faith.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Dubois drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Faith places the Frenchman into a front facelock, slowly bringing Dubois to a vertical base. Dubois spins out of the hold, before poking a thumb into the eye of Faith. Dubois hits a succession of punches interspersed with a little French Dance which the crowd boo.

Jerome Dubois then whips Faith out across the ring, on the rebound he drills him to the canvas with a spinebuster. Faith stumbles to his feet, Dubois hits a boot to the gut and follows it with the Au Revoir! Cover.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Some dirty tactics from Dubois bringing him back into this match.

Jerome Dubois drags Cameron Faith to his feet, he slings him over his shoulders before running to the centre of the ring and hitting a big powerslam. Dubois retreats to the corner, waiting for Faith to rise. When he does so, Dubois sprints in and nails The French Connection(Spear), Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Jerome Dubois applies an armbar hold on Cameron Faith. The Scotsman slowly gets up to his feet only for Dubois to throw him back into the canvas with an arm drag takedown. Faith stumbles up, Jerome Dubois lifts Faith up and connects with a scoop slam. The Frenchman runs the ropes before connecting with a leaping leg drop. He covers.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Adamson beckons for the tag from Dubois and the Frenchman is happy to tag out. Adamson steps into the ring with a cocky grin on his face, he motions a title belt around his waist before waiting for his N01 contender to rise. Faith rolls up to his feet unsteadily and Max launches him into the air with a big back body drop.

Cameron Faith staggers to his feet and stumbles into the path of Max who ducks a groggy clothesline with ease, before nailing a big German suplex. Adamson drags Faith to the centre of the ring and covers.

MW: Faith struggling at the moment to really assert himself on this match-up.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Max hauls Cameron Faith to his feet by the head, he drives a hard knee up into the stomach which keels Faith over. Max then bounces off the ropes, leaping into the air and drilling his rival’s head into the canvas with the Fa-Maxxer! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

RJ: Adamson getting closer.

Max waits for Cameron to rise, he then nails a monkey flip that sends Cameron Faith into the corner. Adamson nails a huge splash on Faith, who falls into the mat. Max goes to the top rope...

MW: Crossbody...roll through!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Adamson barely kicks out in time, he leaps to his feet in anger and throws a big punch at Faith, he blocks and then reels off a succession of big knife-edge chops into the chest of Max who falls back into the corner. Faith continues with the big chops, only for Dubois to get the blind tag on Adamson.

Dubois steps into the ring, he spins Faith around and goes for a Scoop slam but Faith drops down the back, hitting a backbreaker followed by a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Cameron Faith kips to his feet and the crowd pop. He stands over Dubois, before lifting him up and whipping him hard into the corner. Faith nails a shining wizard followed up with a flying bulldog. Faith covers.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

RJ: Cameron Faith has done superbly to get himself back into this match.

Dubois drives the shoulder up, Faith makes the tag to James McManus who steps into the ring with a big smirk on his face. He stomps away on the head of Dubois, before bringing his Number 1 contender to his feet and hitting a quick boot to the stomach.

MW: Powerbomb!

McManus gets to his feet, he brings Jerome Dubois up to his feet and throws him down with a snap suplex. McManus then bounces off the ropes, crashing a big knee into the side of the head. McManus covers again.

The European Champion attempts to synch in a boston crab but Dubois spins out, he boots McManus away into the ropes. Dubois rolls to his feet, McManus staggers back into the centre of the ring and is met with The French Connection!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Jerome Dubois hauls up McManus in a side headlock, he goes to make the tag to Max but McManus manages to drag Dubois away from the corner despite being in a side headlock. Dubs connects with a headlock takedown, McManus rolls to his feet straight into a big spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..............Faith breaks the pin!

Adamson is into the ring, he drags up Faith and launches his rival out over the top rope. Max then looks down at him, as do Marlon and Clarissa, all three laughing. The action pans back to the centre of the ring. Dubois attempts the culture shock, McManus drops down the back...

RJ: MK Ultra II!

Ref: 1......................2..........................3!

MW: James McManus wins it!

RJ: He’s got that extra bit of psychological advantage going into Explosion!

Last edited by Mat on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 pm

(The scene takes place inside the 6WF Arena. The lights are out in the Arena as they flick back on with Hidari Kenji wearing trackpants but not his typical team japan attire. Just regular sports trackpants and a Team Japan T-Shirt)

Hidari- It's been a while since you idiots heard my voice but I'm just going to keep this short and simple

(The fans boo)

MW: Oh yeah we miss our future Japanese World Heavyweight Champion!!!!!!

RJ: Good Grief!

Hidari- I wanna take you back a couple of week ago to when I joined up with Alex Walker...you people are soo curious into why I did what I did and why I chose Alex Walker over my own blood....

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- When they say blood is all you have in this world. That's a damn lie. The only reason I actually hated Alex Walker was because The Original Genesis was Powerful and more dominate than Team Japan back in 6CW. I wanted to be apart of Genesis thats why I decided to gun for Jackson Black when he was a International Champion at the time. 

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I wanted blood and I wanted Jackson's Black's blood on my hands but now it just seems as if I wasn't being acknowledge enough for my raw talent! Alex Walker saw potential after I defeated Geoff Steel Jan of 2012 but that was just the beginning. Elimination Chamber 2012 when we was fighting for the #1 contender spot for the 6CW Title at which Lex Hart held. I was pinned by Keith Leone....

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- My hatred towards Keith Leone continues to build because Keith Leone is someone who I see is the poster boy of this company. He came in and did the exact same shit back in 6CW. He became World Heavyweight Champion.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Keith Leone the next time we face in this ring I promise that you will lose and I will expose you as the man who makes these fans want to commit suicide!

(The fans boo)

RJ- I sense nothing but Jealously 

Hidari- I am the man who I am today because of what I've gone through. I am the guy who will cease control of this company with my own bare hands! Team Japan is the past and the future is now! 

(The fans boo)

(Hidari looks down at his Team Japan shirt)

Hidari- This shirt is trash to me now

(Hidari tears up the Team Japan shirt revealing a 6WF T-Shirt with a Censor sign over it.)

Hidari- This company and it's rules do not influence me at all. I will become a Freeweight Champ and a Hardcore Champ eventually but as of now I want to take out Keith Leone. You are a boring ass champion that you make watching commercials interesting. Vortex that fat bastard can eat my shit. 

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- The Re-Birth of Genesis has reborn and you are witnessing a whole another Hidari Kenji not the washed up Hidari Kenji or the Hidari Kenji from 6CW. This is Hidari Kenji the man who will be your Future World Heavyweight Champion!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Starting today...Keith Leone you are on the chopping block. I guarantee you you won't have the strap on you for the rest of 2013. Not with the Re birth of Genesis. I want to make sure that title comes off of you because I'm tired of the boring 5 moveset you have!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- As far as Chris Patricks! I will make a example out of him and I will show you all why Hidari Kenji is the biggest threat to this companies existence!

(Hidari turns his microphone as he continues to sit in a chair...The scene fades away)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:41 pm

Abe Abercorn and Finlay are walking backstage....

AA: I can't say i'm overly keen to here what these two have to say. After the last few weeks, something tells me this isn't going to go well...

FInlay: Ah, what can you do, Abe? They clearly want a fight, and we're Irish, it's what we do best?

AA: Yes, but all we seem to do is fight. I've seen Scorpion types before. They think they are owed the world on a silver platter. No desire to work hard and acheive their goals. They see us as those who hold them back. Refusing to acknowledge their own shortcomings....

Abe stops as Kayleigh Reed heads towards him....

KR: Gents is it ok to.......OH MY GOD!!

Reed approaches the two men when Scorpion and Soloman attack Finlay and Abe from behind, brutalising them. Soloman picks Finlay up and launches him into some drywall as Scorpion stomps down on Abercorn....

Scorpion: DO I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION NOW, ABE?! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Scorpion laughs maniacally, gesturing flamboyantly....

Scorpion: Oh i've seen Scorpions type before, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy! DO I LOOK DULL TO YOU NOW, ABE!?!

Scorpion takes the camera cable and chokes Abe as Soloman whips Finlay, sending him crashing into a buffet table. Scorpion gets to his feet, looking into the camera, looking sadistic as he runs his hands through his hair, the sound of Soloman choking Finlay can be heard in the background...

Scorpion: Welcome to a new and improved version of my Scorpion Pit. See, i wanted to ensure i had everyones attention. I didn't to be another sideshow act mid show. I didn't want to be a toilet break for those only here or those precious main eventers, spotlight stealers. I want everyones eyes to be focused on........ME! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Remember how i told you about the defninition of insanity? How it played on you? HOW IT DROVE YOU TO MADNESS! LOOK AT WHAT IT'S DRIVEN ME TOO!!

Scorpion pulls his hair back, grinning into the camera....

Scorpion: What you are now looking at, is a new uprising. A new dawn of wrestling. A revolution, lead by myself and Soloman. We are the Resistance. A resistance against people like Abe and Finlay. The hangers on,  the junkies that just can't quit. The has beens, the never weres but the same scum that take TV time from the truly gifted like myself.

I've had to sit back and suffer through return after return after return and for what? What have these geriatric no hopers brought back to 6WF? SHALL I TELL YOU! IT'S NOTHING!

Scorpion grabs the camera and sticks it in the face of a groggy and bloodied Abercorn...

Scorpion: TELL THEM ABE! TELL THEM WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!

WHAT'S THAT? YOU'VE BROUGHT NOTHING BUT EMBARRASSMENT TO THIS COMPANY? HOW HONORABLE OF YOU! AHAHAHAHA!!

Scorpion drives his foot into the chest of Abercorn before turning to camera round to show Soloman stood holding Finlay by the throat...

Scorpion: And what of the wonderful Finlay.....has another stint here paid for your next check in to rehab? Are you on the wagon again? Come on, finners? SHALL WE HAVE A DRINK TO CELEBRATE! I CAN SMELL IT ON YOU!

Scorpion pulls the head of Finlay back, sniffing his cheek....

Scorpion: Ahahahahaha, the stench of failure, Finlay, something that has blighted your career.....Soloman, please take the trash out...

Soloman hoists Finlay up and tosses him on top of Abe Abercorn, the camera turns back to Scorpion who stares into the camera, Soloman stood directly behind him...

Scorpion: I promised you this day would come. I told you that would not forgive. I swore they would not forget. Judgement day is approaching. At Explosion, Abe, Finlay, your days of burdoning this company with your toxic presence are over.

The Resistance is here.

Scorpion removes a pen from his pocket and draws a circle on the lense, scribbling an 'R' in the middle before crossing through it and laughing as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Match 3
Chris Patricks v Kenji Hidari

MW: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to the Supershow, only 2 matches in but already so much going on here.

RJ: The build up to Explosion has been so long, there has been plenty of time for tension to build

MW: This is another match that has connotations going into Explosion, with both of these men qualifying for the Hardcore Hell match.

RJ: We know what a brutal structure that is, what a tough match it is going to be, I’d expect more of the same tonight.

“Ascending Malice” blares out the LG Arena, The Enigma flashes across the screen as Christopher Patricks walks out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before strolling down the ramp and tagging the fans hands, Patricks slides under the bottom rope before leaping up to his feet.

RJ: That was one hell of a win by Chris Patricks last week to qualify for the Hardcore Hell match, he destroyed Splinter.

MW: But is he really going to be able to replicate that in the actual match, knowing just how much his wife is against?

“The Essence” plays out as the fans boo loudly and Kenji Hidari skulks out onto the stage. Hidari sneers at the fans, before pointing down at Patricks and jogging down the ramp, taking care to avoid contact with the fans, before sliding under the bottom rope and then going nose to nose with Patricks, who merely smiles backwards.

RJ: What do you make of Hidari joining forces with Re-Genesis Mike?

MW: It’s a fantastic move for Hidari, it’s going to give him a new direction to focus his energies and he fits right in with the rest of Re-Genesis.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Chris Patricks and Kenji Hidari move to the centre of the ring, they lock-up. No-one gains a clear advantage and they break the hold. Patricks goes back in for the lock-up, but Hidari nails a roundhouse kick to the side and Patricks leans over. Hidari then throws Patricks down into the mat with a gutwrench suplex. He drags Patricks away from the ropes, then covers.

Patricks drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Kenji Hidari rolls up to his feet, he whips Chris Patricks into the ropes and on the rebound meets the former world champion with a belly to belly suplex. Patricks stumbles up and Hidari hits a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Again Patricks forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Hidari waits for Patricks to rise before going for an Irish whip to the corner, but Patricks reverses, instead sending Hidari hurtling towards the corner. Patricks runs in, nailing a leaping clothesline. Hidari collapses to the mat, Patricks goes up top...

MW: High risk from Chris Patricks...

RJ: Split legged moonsault connects!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

This time it is Hidari’s turn to drive the shoulder up off the canvas. Patricks rises to his feet, waiting for the Re-Genesis member to get up to a vertical base. Patricks then connects with a boot into the stomach, before running off the ropes and nailing an impressive front-flip piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

RJ: You can’t help but enjoy the way Christopher Patricks wrestles, he’s just so exciting to watch.

MW: He likes to take risks, a strategy that Hardcore Hell can reward. But it can also cause great pain if the risk goes wrong.

Patricks rolls to his feet, he goes to the outside waiting for Hidari to rise. He goes for a springboard spiral DDT but is shoved away by Hidari. Patricks lands on his feet and runs back towards Hidari, who takes his legs away with a low dropkick. It is now Hidari’s turn to go up top, he dives off nailing a double jump reverse elbow drop. He covers.

RJ: That was mightily impressive from Hidari.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Kenji Hidari rolls up to his feet, dragging Christopher Patricks with him. He nails a couple of short, sharp European Uppercuts into the chin backing Patricks into the corner. Hidari then sprints in, nailing a hesitation dropkick. Hidari then props Patricks on the top rope...

MW: Island Driver.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

RJ: This is very good from Hidari as well, a fantastic contest.

Kenji Hidari drags up Christopher Patricks, he sets up for a brainbuster but Chris Patricks escapes the hold, He floats around the back of Hidari, nailing a German suplex bridging over into the cover.

Hidari forces the shoulder up off the mat. Patricks stands over him, he goes for a boot to the gut but Hidari blocks. Patricks counters with a spinning heel kick. Hidari rolls to the outside to recuperate but Patricks gives him no rest-bite, running off the ropes...

MW: SUICIDE DIVE!

RJ: What a move from Patricks!

Patricks leaps to his feet and salutes the fans, Kenji Hidari is up and the two stare down before running in at each other and exchanging huge blows. Hidari gains the advantage with a knee into the stomach, he then bounces the head of Patricks off the steel steps before throwing him firmly into the railings.

MW: This match is imploding, the ref isn’t even trying to take control of it!

Kenji Hidari starts searching under the ring for weapons, he brings out a couple of steel chairs and a kendo stick. Hidari grabs the first steel chair, he swings it at the head of Patricks who ducks.

Patricks nails a reverse STO onto the railings, before driving the chair up into the gut of former European Champion Hidari. Patricks then sets up the 2nd chair, he leaps onto it and hits a calf kick to the side of the head. Hidari slumps down, Patricks switches tact bringing the Steel steps around towards Hidari.

RJ: Patricks looking to lay down a marker here ahead of Hardcore hell.

Chris Patricks sets up for the Enigma bomb but Hidari fights his way out, he then nails a bulldog on Patricks smashing his head into the steel steps. Hidari then continues to crash the head of Patricks into the steps, Patricks hits a couple of elbows to fight back but Hidari follows up with a snap suplex onto the steps.

Hidari once again goes to look under the ring, this time he brings out a trash can. Hidari stands waiting for Patricks to rise, he runs at him with the trash can but Patricks ducks. Hidari turns and Patricks dropkicks the trash can into the head of Kenji who stumbles back.

Patricks drags Hidari towards the announce table, he slams him onto it...

RJ: No! Not him! This won’t be good...

MW: TAKEO!

Lukas Takeo steps over the barrier from the crowd. Patricks spots him and runs in, flailing away with punches but Takeo blocks, then swotting Patricks away with one huge right hand. Takeo removes Hidari from the table, he sets up the trasn can before lifting up Hidari and drilling the Japanese man into it with a huge chokeslam.

Chris Patricks is up, he leaps onto the back of Takeo trying to take down with a sleeper hold. He has a few moments of success only for Takeo to fling Patricks down onto the announce table. He goes towards the time-keeper...

RJ: Oh my god!

MW: Takeo just ripped the ring bell out of it’s screws...

Takeo has the ring bell in hand, Patricks rises...CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!
MW: Takeo just hit Patricks three times in a row with the ring bell!

RJ: What a sickening impact that was on the head of Patricks!

MW: He is out stone cold!

RJ: Patricks isn’t moving, this is not good at all folks!

*Takeo stands over Patricks as EMT’s rush to the ringside area. 

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:44 pm

The camera cuts to a large backstage locker room filled with many of 6WF’s wrestlers already in their ring gear, talking amongst themselves. Abercorn and Finlay animatedly chat in the corner whilst Scorpion and Solomon Riddick eyeball them from the other side of the room. Crime Lord, Saint, TGA and Mike Hill clearly mark their territory as the old-timers, stood in the centre of the room together, despite their differences – though none of them really engaging in conversation. In front of them Lex Hart and Mr Kenty share a joke whilst not far away, sat on a chair and lurched forward with eyes wired is Logan Kincade on his own. The camera pans to see another chair with Max Adamson sat and Clarissa sat on his lap – Max appears to be mocking someone across the room with Clarissa giggling as Marlon stands over them, watching the room. Their attention is captured, and their mood soured, by Cameron Faith and Kristal arriving late. Though their alertness at the late arrival is nothing compared to the final group of Keith Leone, Marshall Murdoch and The Consultancy, whose eyes dart around the room watching for any disturbance.

Notable by their absence are Re-Genesis. 

Suddenly the whole ambience of the room changes and the surprisingly pleasant vibe subsides. Lex Hart stops talking mid-sentence and visibly gulps. Clarissa and Max Adamson exchange a comedic shocked double take. And Scorpion looks to Solomon Riddick with an unrequited smile. 

Crime Lord : Dear God... 

?? : Wow. I am so flattered right now. Like… is this a turnout or what?

The camera swings to face the front of the room where Miss Jessica walks through a second door flanked by two 6WF board members. In front of them is a formal looking table with three jugs of water and cups. 

Vortex : This has to be a joke? 

Miss Jessica : Even for me, this has to be a record number of boys in my room at one time. Seriously, like, HOW exciting? 

Jessica looks at the table in front of her, scrunches up her nose, and blows her hair out of her face in exasperation. She turns to one of the board members. 

Miss Jessica : Firstly, this so won’t do. I am NOT going to sit up here in front of everyone, I mean, come on, this is the 21st century isn't it? I don’t want it to look like I’m their boss. I mean… 

Jessica turns to face the locker room 

Miss Jessica : … don’t get me wrong, I am, like, totally your boss… but we are facing tough times right now… apparently… and that means we are all going to have to work together here already. Be a team! 

Jessica walks around the table and neglects to take a seat, instead perching herself playfully on top of it, swinging her legs. 

Miss Jessica : I need you all to see me as your friend. You know…. your BFF or whatever! Someone to tell how you’re feeling. Someone to tell your secrets to. And most importantly of all… someone you should always listen to! 

Lex Hart holds a hand up, already looking annoyed.

Lex Hart : Woah woah… just rewind a second Jess. Put that modern management bullshit to one side for later. What do you mean apparently we are facing tough times? 

Miss Jessica looks down at her nails, frowns at a speck of dust which she blows off, then looks back up at Hart.

Miss Jessica : Well that’s what these guys tell me (She points at the two executives). Are you trying to say they’re telling me porkies just to get ME to take the job? Like, trying to make me feel special or whatever? Because I wouldn't put that past them either, but seriously, I was going to take the job anyway. I mean, come on Lexy, the salary is like five times higher than Ascension’s! 

The room begin to mutter amongst themselves again 

Lex Hart : I’m not suggesting they are lying. WE ARE FACING TOUGH TIMES! And I’m suggesting that you saying “apparently” indicates that you don’t even know what is going on around here! 

Miss Jessica : Well, like, give me a chance already Lex. A little perspective here please, like, don't get so menstrual! I mean, after the whole teddy bear thing, and the redundancy from Ascension, 6WF thought it would be a good idea to send me away for a little chillax in the sun, like, get my pretty little head straight and whatevs. So, like, seriously, I was on holiday, so no I don’t know exactly what’s going on….

The room bursts out with incredulous, dismissive laughter and Jessica raises her voice to counter

Miss Jessica :  … SO WHY DON’T YOU TELL ME LEX? 

TGA : Yeah… why don’t you tell her Lex. You’re the expert on Genesis. 

Lex Hart spins around to face TGA and Adamson contributes a stirring “OOOOOOOOOOOH!”.

Cameron Faith : Grow up Max! 

Lex Hart : Shut your mouth Teej! 

Max Adamson : Or what Faith? You going to get your skanky girlfriend to steal my voice this time? 

Mr Kenty grabs Lex by the shoulder and pulls him back. 

TGA : You’re quite knowledgeable on the subject too aren’t you Kenty? What's the matter; don't want him to spill any secrets?

Miss Jessica starts clapping aggressively as she sees Faith make his way towards Adamson who bolts up from his chair and Kenty pulls Lex back and squares up to TGA himself. 

Miss Jessica : BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! 

After some tense stare-offs, everyone returns to face Jessica who looks relieved to have the attention back on her. 

Miss Jessica : Wow, it’s like testosterone city in here. Can you all just take a chill pill for a minute please? 

Now don’t you worry your stressy little heads, this is clearly a management issue, not one for the manual labour. You just concentrate on the wrestling and I’ll soon be totally up to speed. But it sounds like we are going to have to get to work fast. So I don’t know whose bright idea it was to set out this table like we’ve got time for some mother’s meeting, but when I find out they are so fired. Just, like, talk about failing to gauge the enormity of a situation. 

Johnny Oko rolls his eyes 

Miss Jessica : Is this what McGraw used to do – sit around all day talking? Fat chance of him breaking his back to solve a problem hey? 

Marshall Murdoch (angrily) : Are you serious? 

Miss Jessica puts an innocent hand to her chest, eyes wide with naivety. 

Miss Jessica : What? Totally! To manage a problem, you’ve got to get dirty… 

TGA : You’d know all about Jessica getting dirty right Lex? 

Max : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! 

The two square off again, held back by others once more

Miss Jessica : …. AND…. AND…. you’ve also got to have your best people available. So seriously… like, where is Cassy? 

More disbelieving moans of derision can be heard from the wrestlers and Crime Lord looks at Saint with a weary laugh.

Crime Lord : I’m done with this. 

With that he walks out of the door, leaving it to swing open, the dissenting voices now echoing in the corridor. Miss Jessica now looks flustered, finally anticipating that she may be losing control, and she precariously stands up on top of the table to look down upon everyone, hastily closing her legs with a giggle so no-one can see up her skirt. She holds her hands up submissively.

Miss Jessica : OK! OK! Seriously gents…. Okies. I get it already. We’ve got off on the wrong foot. But believe me… I AM serious. I am completely serious. 110%. And I do sense that these really are serious times. 

Well serious times call for serious measures. 

She holds the rooms attention again. 

Miss Jessica : Can someone, like, help me down a sec. 

Scorpion bounds to the front of the room to help Jessica down. She smiles at him seductively, pouting her glossed lips as she mouths “Thank you Scorpy”. She faces the wrestlers again and holds both of her forefingers up, looking serious. 

Miss Jessica : Totally getting giddy up there... ummm... Serious measures! 

Starting with.... a ban on sunglasses! 

Jessica turns to one side of the room to see CM Funk leant cooly against the wall. 

CM Funk : Saaaaaay what?

Jessica holds her hand out.

Miss Jessica : You heard. It looks so unprofessional. And it's a health and safety risk... probably. 

CM Funk slowly takes his glasses off and hands them to Jessica, brushing off his shoulders as if he isn’t bothered, but his eyes tell a different story. 

Jessica turns around, slowly walking the room, looking confident once more now she has regained control, then stops.

Miss Jessica : And you.

Jessica looks up and sees The Saint, with his sunglasses hanging from his shirt. Saint shakes his head and laughs.

Saint : I don’t think so. 

Miss Jessica continues to look at The Saint, holding her nerve but biting her lip with excitement at her own power tripping

Miss Jessica : You can have them back at the end of the day Sainty. 

This clearly infuriates Saint and he stares stonily back at her.

Saint : I said NO! 

?? : Just give her the damn glasses! 

With that, Mike Hill is stood behind Saint and grabs the glasses from behind his back, chucking them in Jessica’s direction. Saint immediately loses his cool and turns around to punch Hill who falls back into the open door and out into the corridor. As Hill falls back he pushes Saint away and back into TGA who nudges Lex Hart. Hart too turns around and begins unloading a barrage of punches on TGA. Kenty tries to hold him back again but Lex pushes him off into the table, spilling a jug of water over himself. 

Max Adamson laughs at the impending chaos and motions for his team to leave, blowing a kiss to Kristal as he goes, prompting Faith to chase him out of the room. Jessica looks around at the unfolding scuffles all around her and shrugs her shoulders with a slight grin as if partially amused by what has happened. The two 6WF directors anxiously discuss something amongst themselves as they usher each other safely out of the rear door. 

As the other wrestlers barge past Saint and Hill who fight in the doorway still, with Hill landing a low blow on Saint, Jessica pours herself a water and leans against the table, looking up at the group of Keith Leone, Marshall Murdoch and The Consultancy who remain. 

Miss Jessica : Nobody likes change. They'll totally get over it. 

Jessica giggles as the remaining four look at each other apprehensively and then walk out.

Last edited by Mat on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Alex Walker is shown in his office....

AW: I can't fucking believe this. Of all the damn people, they stick that whore in charge! 

The camera pans round to see Cassius Zhi stood looking pensive...

AW: The stupid, manipulative bitch! How the hell has she managed to swing this!?

CZ: I don't think we should trouble ourselves with this, Alex. Jessica's motives will always be the same, personal. Its clear that she still holds some sort of unfished vendetta with us, in all honesty, this should not have come as a surprise...

Walker begins to calm himself, nodding in agreement....

AW: I guess you're right. If anything, this kind of reckless appointment is exactly what we need. She won't unite the roster! She'll divide it. She'll drive more wedges between them than we could possibly imagine...

CZ: And then...

AW: And then we take it. Take everything we wanted....

CZ: Precisely...

Cassius reaches for a cup of green, taking a long drawn out sip....

CZ: I assume everything is set for tonight? The final pieces of the puzzle?

AW: Yes. Contacts have been made, there are just a few minor details. And of course, one major...

CZ: Steel?

AW: Yes, but no matter, i've come up with a nice little contingency plan for that. At the close of play tonight, everyone will know our intentions....

Walker smiles but is distracted by a knock at the door and Mike Hill enters the room...

AW: Let me guess?

MH: Mike Hill, just here to give you my pick your poison choice...

Hill hands Walker a piece of paper. The 6WF GM looks and smiles...

AW: Interesting choice. Anything else?

MH: No. Mike Hill prefers to do his talking in the ring. Just make sure Saint gets that man.

AW: Consider it done...

Hill nods before turning and exchanging glances with Cassius....

MH: Green tea? Standard Cassius Zhi!

Hill winks at Cassius and heads out of the room as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Medic: Come on people! Give us some room! Move it!

The medics rush through the arena corridors with Chris Patricks lying on the stretcher they're pushing. He has an oxygen mask on and his eyes are flickering slightly. Various members of 6WF staff look on concerned as they wheel the Enigma through the building. The medics finally come to the fire exit and burst through the doors into the car park. A waiting ambulance is there, doors open and lights flashing, with another medic sat inside. They start to load Patricks' into the back before there is a cry from behind them.

Joyce: Wait! Please! I need to speak to him!

Joyce rushes up to the side of the stretcher and grabs hold of her husbands hand. She grips it tightly as his eyes start to open and gaze at her.

Joyce: Chris....baby.....can you hear me? Are you ok?

Chris' eyes move erratically from side to side, and his breathing is shallow. His eyebrows raise slightly as he stares at the woman in front of him. Joyce turns to one of the medics and grabs him by the collar.

Joyce: What is wrong with him?! Why won't he answer?!

Medic: He took a heavy blow to the head. We need to get him to hospital quickly.

They start to push him into the ambulance again but Joyce stops them.

Joyce: Don't you dare! Not until I speak to him!

The medics start to reason with her, but they are stopped by Patricks' taking the oxygen mask off his mouth. He starts to speak but it is broken with heavy breaths and quietly spoken.

Joyce: Baby.....I am here.....speak to me.

Patricks: I can't......think......I don't know.....where I am.....

Joyce grabs his hand tighter.

Joyce: Chris....Chris can you hear me? It is Joyce......

Patricks: Joyce......

Joyce: Don't you remember?!

Medic: He has taken a.........

Joyce: Yes I know! Just shut up!

Patricks eyes starts to close again, but Joyce holds his head in her hands.

Joyce: Chris.....please try to remember.....please.....

Patricks looks at her blankly and continues to breathe in ragged breaths. Joyce takes one hand away from his face and reaches for her purse. She opens it up in front of him so that he can see a faded photograph of Patricks', Joyce and the rest of their family. She presses the photo up to his face and his eyes dart from side to side as he tries to compute what the picture means. Suddenly his eyes start to widen and Joyce realises that he remembers.

Patricks:........Joyce......

Joyce: Yes? I'm here.

Patricks: Did.....did.......I........win?

Joyce looks at him with a pained expression on her face before she removes the photograph from in front of him. She turns back toward him and tries to hide her annoyance.

Joyce: Chris.....you need to remember what is important. Who is important.

Patricks' looks at her as he tries to comprehend what she is saying. He still has a blank look on his face and Joyce has tears start to form in her eyes.

Joyce: I need you to stop this now. Please! 

Patricks starts to slowly shake his head and winces as he does so.

Patricks: I am.......not finished.......it isn't......over.

Joyce: It is over! Stop fighting!

Patricks: I can't.....I can't.......

Joyce: You can!

Patricks: I have.....to think.....about our future......

Joyce: Think about your family!

Patricks: I have been....all through...... the defeats.....the pain....the chances. The family was....... my first thought. I am trying to do........ what is right.......to make them.....you.......proud.

Joyce: Then what about me?! Do you think seeing you killed is doing right by me?!

The medic turns towards Joyce and tries to get her to calm down. He lays an arm across her shoulders as she starts to cry harder, but she shrugs him off.

Joyce: Don't you dare put me through this Chris! And don't you dare use me as an excuse! I have sat there and watched the man I love getting beaten! Don't you dare tell me that is the right thing!

The medic tries again to calm her but she reacts angrily with tears streaming down her face.

Joyce: Get the hell off me!

Patricks: Baby....listen....please....

Joyce: No you listen Chris! I have been on the phone to you, while you have told me how much this title means. And I have stood there, hundreds of miles away, and gone along with it. I did it because I love you. But inside.....inside...I was dying Chris. Inside I was telling myself that if I let you go through with this, then I was going to lose you. I was hoping that if I didn't see it.....if I didn't think it....then losing you wouldn't come true. But I have seen it Chris.....right here tonight! And now I am thinking it! If you take part in that stupid match, then the man I love is going to destroy himself....

Patricks: Joyce.......

Joyce:..............and destroy me too!

The air goes silent and is only broken by Joyce's sobs as she stares down at her husband. The medics look on in two minds and Patricks has his eyes closed again. Joyce suddenly kneels down beside him and whispers in his ear.

Joyce: Please.....I am begging you.....don't do it.....

Patricks eyes open and he slowly turns his head to face her. He sees that her eyes are full of tears and that her face is red hot. He watches as she physically shakes in front of him and he can tell that inside her heart is breaking. She looks pleadingly at him, before Patricks grabs her hand and places it on his chest. She begins to smile as Patricks gulps hard.

Patricks: I have.......I have to finish this. Or all........ that you love......will be dead.......inside me.

He places the oxygen mask back on his face and turns away from her. He motions to the medics to carry on and they load him in the back of the ambulance. Joyce is still kneeling as the doors are shut and the vehicle starts to move away. She looks at her hand, that was placed lovingly on her husbands chest, and covers her mouth as she begins sobbing uncontrollably again. She begins to rise to her feet, before starting to run out into the night, her weeping filling the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:49 pm

RJ: Welcome everyone to our next bout which is a tag team match up.

MW: The well oiled machine that is Dopant Zero will take on the odd couple of TGA and Lex Hart.

RJ: The tag team champions will fancy their chances even with the calibre of the opposition.

MW: The best of the worst - that is what Hart and TGA will be fighting to find out at Explosion.

Suddenly, "Black Shuck" blasts out of the arena and the crowd start cheering. Johnny Oko appears holding his katana and wearing his trademark shirt, tie and trousers. Vortex walks behind him wearing a shirt and tie combo himself, but the shirt is stretched tightly over his massive frame. The two guys head down to the ring and walk around it, before taking a seat beside RJ and Wire.

RJ: And here are our co-commentators for this match.

MW: I am glad you two are suitably dressed for a Supershow.....

Vortex: Well someone has to add a touch of class to the proceedings.

RJ extends his hand and Vortex shakes it before sitting down at the desk and putting a headset on. RJ goes over to Oko and extends his hand again, but Johnny ignores it and leisurely sits down. Vortex passes him a headset but Oko refuses it.

MW: Not going to give us your views Johnny?

Oko looks straight at the ring while twiddling his sword in his hands and chewing his gum.

MW: Guess not......

Vortex: I'm not important enough for you?

MW: Well......

Vortex: Forget it. Let's get started.

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as the 6WF Tag Team Champions walk confidently out onto the stage. Nogami and Yagurama hold the title belts high above their heads, smirking as the fans boo. The two men stroll to the ring, Yagurama steps over the top rope and Nogami springboards in.

MW: Tag team champions for what seems an age. One of, if not the, best tag team that 6WF has ever seen.

Vortex: Are you saying that for your benefit or for mine?

MW: Just stating the facts Vortex.

Vortex: They have been champions for so long because of lack of decent competition. That doesn't make you great. It just means you are in the right place at the right time.

“Be Myself” plays out as the fans are divided between cheers and boos for the arrival of Lex Hart. Hart slowly walks out onto the stage before looking around at the audience before jogging down to the ring. He slides in under the bottom rope, ignores Dopant Zero and instead stares up the aisle.

RJ: Lex waiting for his partner with eyes fixed as if waiting for an opponent.

MW: Does this match mean anything to these two?

Vortex: For DZ it is a little exercise before the main event at Explosion. For Hart and TGA.....who knows what they are thinking right now.

The crowd break out in huge cheers as “Just Close Your Eyes'” blasts across the sound system. TGA strides through the smoke that appears at the top of the rampway as the crowd continue to go wild either side of him. He stays in the centre of the ramp as the crowd cheer. He walks down to the bottom of the ramp before climbing onto the apron. Lex sarcastically parts the ropes for him to get through, but TGA steps off the apron and makes his way to the other side of the ring. He passes Dopant Zero and glares at them, before sliding into the ring.

MW: I am not sure how these two can co-exist. It has been quite friendly up until now, but that Explosion match has a lot riding on it for these two men.

RJ: No titles involved. Just bragging rights. And Hart and TGA have had very little of those in recent matches.

Hart and TGA talk a long time before deciding who will face Nogami. The bell rings and Hart locks up with his opponent. Nogami gets Lex in an armlock and whips him to the turnbuckle. Hart reverses and Nogami collides face first with the pads. He rebounds out and Lex drops him to the mat with a back breaker. He lifts Nogami up and whips him to the ropes before sending him back down with a dropkick.

MW: Hart looking good so far.....

RJ: TGA seems totally disinterested.

Lex grabs Nogami by the hair and chucks him into his partners corner. He runs and goes for a high knee, but Nogami sidesteps out of the way. Hart nearly collides with TGA on the apron, but manages to stop himself. Lex gives TGA a smile as his partner returns it when he sees what is happening behind him.

MW: Look out!

Nogami suddenly twists Lex round and catches him with a pele kick that knocks Hart out. Nogami then crawls over to Yagurama and makes the tag. Yagurama runs in and quickly drops continuous elbows onto Lex. He then lifts Hart up and hits a huge belly to belly before hooking the leg.

MW: Kick out!

Vortex: They will need a lot more than that!

TGA looks on intently but doesn't seem that bothered with the kick out. Yagurama grabs Hart by the throat and tosses him to the turnbuckle. He hits slaps against Lex's chest before whipping him to the other turnbuckle. Yagurama rushes in for a big splash but Hart avoids it. He staggers about as Yagurama comes out with a big right chop. Hart blocks it and grabs his opponent by the head quickly.

RJ: FLAT LINE!

Hart hits the finisher and collapses on the mat. He is slow to get back up, but he manages to crawl over and drapes an arm over his opponents chest.

RJ: No! Nogami breaks the pin.

Vortex: Typical tactics from DZ. This is all they have.

MW: And TGA did nothing!

The referee gets Nogami to return to his corner as TGA is seen shaking his head in annoyance. Hart gets to his feet and catches a glance of TGA. He strides over and makes the tag before motioning to TGA and telling him to do better. TGA slowly enters the ring, while looking at Hart, before stomping away at Yagurama. He lifts the big man up and shows huge strength to drop his opponent down with a suplex. TGA turns to Lex and nods, before going for the pin.

RJ: Kick out!

Vortex: He took too long.....far too long.

TGA gets up and shrugs his shoulders at his partner before lifting Yagurama back up. He headbutts him towards the ropes and then whips him to the other side. TGA tries a clothesline that misses but smacks his opponent with a twisting spinebuster when Yagurama rebounds again. He runs the ropes, drops a knee in the head of his opponent and then goes for another pin.

RJ: Shoulder up!

MW: Got to give the tag champs credit here!

Vortex: You can.....I think I will just watch Johnny chewing his gum. It's more exciting.

TGA lifts Yagurama back up but his eyes are racked by his opponent. Yagurama steps behind TGA and slams him backward with a German suplex. He then quickly hauls TGA to his feet and drapes him across his shoulders. He runs forward and hits a massive powerslam. He tags Nogami back in, who immediately starts climbing the turnbuckle.

MW: MOONSAULT!

RJ: HOOKS THE LEG AND..............

MW: NO!

Vortex: Not a lot left in the DZ tank. I am disappointed.

Lex is seen smiling on camera and when Nogami gets up, Hart sarcastically applauds him. Nogami lifts TGA to his feet and hits a spinning heel kick that knocks TGA to his knees. Nogami then runs the ropes and slams into TGA with a vicious missile dropkick. He then wanders over to his partner and tags him in. Yagurama slowly makes his way to the fallen TGA and then brings him up to his feet. He places TGA's head between his legs before motioning to the crowd.

RJ: HE IS GOING TO FINISH IT HERE!

MW: HE HAS HIM UP.................

Yagurama gets TGA up to a powerbomb position and is ready to drop him down, but TGA starts fighting back with blows to the head. Yagurama staggers backwards towards Hart's corner and Lex has his arm out towards TGA who is still on Yagurama's shoulders. TGA sees Lex with his hand outstretched and extends his arm as well to try and make the tag.
RJ: TGA LOOKING FOR THE TAG!

MW: LEX IS GOING TO GIVE HIM IT! TAG MA.......NOOOOOOOOO!

Vortex: WHAT THE HELL IS HART THINKING?! THAT'S NOT TAG TEAMING!

With TGA seemingly in touching distance to make the tag, he still has his hand waving in the air. Just as TGA is about to slap it, Lex suddenly drops down off of the apron. He starts to back away up the aisle. Meanwhile in the ring, Yagurama has recovered his footing and slams TGA down with a Kunai powerbomb. TGA lays motionless as Lex smirks from the aisle.

Vortex: Thanks to Lex Hart, DZ now has this match served up to them on a plate.

Yagurama tags in his partner who once again climbs to the top turnbuckle. He pauses and turns to The Consultancy, before flying off the pads.

MW: NOGAMI SPLASH!

RJ: THE CHAMPS WIN!

Vortex They better not get used to it.......come on Johnny.

Vortex chucks his headset down and The Consultancy stare up at Dopant Zero who are celebrating in the ring. They turn round disgusted before exiting through the crowd.

MW: Look at Hart....he is loving this.

The crowd are booing loudly as Dopant Zero continue to celebrate, while Hart starts to clap his hands sarcastically on the ramp. He gives the crowd a wave and a bow, before walking up the aisle and exiting through the curtain.

MW: Is this the start of Lex's return to the top?

RJ: TGA will have something to say about that........at Explosion! 

Dopant Zero exit the ring with their tag team belts as TGA starts to get to his feet. He watches his opponents go before looking around for his partner. When he sees that Lex has disappeared he starts to chuckle to himself, before acknowledging the crowds cheers.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:50 pm

Dopant Zero walks through the curtain while still celebrating their win, when they are approached by The Consultancy. The tag team champions place their belts over their shoulders and size up to both Johnny Oko and Vortex.

Yagurama: You like that? That is what Dopant Zero can do! That is why we are the best damn tag team champions this federation has ever seen!

Nogami: But you two already know that!

Oko places his sword behind his shoulders and shakes his head sarcastically. Vortex looks at Johnny and starts to laugh. Dopant Zero look increasingly pissed off at the lack of respect The Consultancy are showing them.

Nogami: You laugh at us? You laugh at champions?

Yagurama: We will teach you some respect at Explosion. Then you can go back to being beaten by Walker and his crew……

Nogami: Back to being nobodies!

Oko slowly removes his katana from behind his shoulder and smiles at Dopant Zero. He points the sword at the two tag team titles on the shoulders of his Explosion opponents before blowing out a very large gum bubble. The bubble bursts loudly and Dopant Zero looks on disgusted. Oko then starts to chew loudly before removing the gum and placing it on the gold plate of Yagurama’s belt. Yagurama starts to go for Johnny, but Vortex places his arm out to separate them. Oko winks at the Dopant Zero member and backs away.

Oko: I will be getting that back at Explosion…..

He smirks before turning away and walking off. Vortex looks at both Yagurama and Nogami before bowing sarcastically with his hands together.

Vortex: Enjoy the rest of your evening.

Vortex turns and catches up with Oko before the pair of them are seen striding out of shot. Nogami turns to his partner and tries to get the gum off his belt, as the scene fades.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:51 pm

The Saint is storming through the backstage area, barging past members of security and stagehands before approaching the door to Alex Walkers office. He walks straight in, standing in the centre of the room, looking across at Alex Walker, with Cassius Zhi and Geoff Steel stood beside him...

AW: Have you ever heard of knocking?

TS: Do i look like the sort of person who worries about knocking? I'm the TAW Champion, i'm The Saint, i go where i damn well please....

Walker looks round at Steel and Cassius before standing up from his desk...

AW: So i imagine you feel you should be afforded some respect?

TS: You're damn right i deserve some respect.....

AW: Likewise!

Walker cuts The Saint of much to the disgust of the TAW Champion. Cassius smirks, staring wide eyed at one of his former adversaries...

AW: You seem to forget, Saint, that i'm not the type of man you wanna piss off. You see, champion or not, i don't take too kindly to that kind of behaviour, and in case you haven't noticed, i take great pleasure in watching people like you suffer, so i'd suggest making this visit short and sweet...

The Saint stares at Walker before glancing over at Cassius....

TS: Unfortunately for you and your collection of lapdogs, i don't intimidate too easily. But i'll be sure to keep my visit short and sweet. Simply standing in the presence of someone whose fallen so far since i handed his ass to him inside his own precious little structure is enough to make me wanna throw up.... still, he has his uses....

AW: What do you mean?

TS: Well, seeing as you decided to make my little competition with Mike Hill a little bit more interesting with your pick your posion match, i thought i'd drop in and tell you who i want him to face....

AW: And that is...?

TS: Him.

The Saint points at Cassius who shows no emotion, simply staring at The Saint...

TS: See, whilst his ability and psychotic edge may have deserted him, he still poses one of the biggest threats on this roster, and he should easily dispose of that cocky, arrogant little prick, Mike Hill. JUst make sure he gets the job done...

The Saint glances again at a now visibly enraged Cassius before leaving...

GS: Is he for real?

AW: I guess so, Geoff. But who am i to deny him, he is the TAW Champion after all. He wants Zhi to face Hill, then he gets his wish...

Walker turns to nod at Zhi who smiles sadistically.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:52 pm

Match 5

Pick Your Poison

Mike Hill vs ???

MW: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, up next the first of the two Pick Your Poison matches scheduled for this evening.

RJ: Up first we have the number 1 contender to the title in action, as Mike Hill faces an opponent of The Saint’s choosing.

MW: We’ve seen what The Saint has said to Alex Walker, Mike Hill can not be looking forward to this match at all.

RJ: Hill is going to have his work cu t out that’s for sure.

“The Next Big Thing”blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill strides out onto the stage looking his usual confident self. Hill swaggers down to the ramp, he climbs up the steel steps and then springboards over the top rope into the ring.

MW: Mike Hill still looking supremely confident despite The Saint’s choice of opponent.

RJ: Perhaps Hill has something up his sleeve in return...

MW: Well that would be STANDARD MIKE HILL!

Hill looks up the ramp apprehensively, waiting for the arrival of his opponent. “They Say” hits and the crowd descend into boos...

RJ: The Saint has got his wish, Mike Hill is going to have to face Cassius Zhi tonight!

MW: I wouldn’t be so sure about that Arj!

The camera pans to the top of the ramp and it is not Cassius Zhi who walks out, but Zheng Zhi.

RJ: What the hell? Cassius’ brother!

MW: Well Walker said Mike Hill would face Zhi...he didn’t say which one!

Zheng walks down to the ring slowly, he steps into the ring with Mike Hill grinning from ear to ear.

RJ: Hill looks like the cat who has got the cream.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Hill circles the ring, grinning at Zheng. The big man goes for the lock up but Zhi easily ducks under it. Zheng turns and throws a clubbing punch at Hill who again ducks. Zheng spins around once more, Hill hits an inverted atomic drop on Cassius’ brother. Mike Hill then runs the ropes, nailing a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Zheng forces the shoulder up, Mike Hill stands over Zhi waiting for him to rise. He then chopblocks Zheng into the mat, before running off the ropes and hitting a corkscrew neckbreaker. Hill then nails the Hill Walk on Zheng, again he hooks the leg.

MW: The Saint can’t be too happy about Hill facing Zheng.

RJ: Mike Hill certainly is!

Ref: 1.............2..........kick out!

Zheng again forces the shoulder off the canvas, Hill kips up to his feet and motions a belt around his waist arrogantly. Zheng slowly stirs to his feet, Mike Hill throws him down to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. Instead of bridging over, Hill releases and quickly goes up to the top rope...

RJ: MIKE TIME!

MW: Great high-flying action from Hill!

Ref: 1................2...............Kick Out!

Mike Hill stands waiting for Zheng to rise, he then leaps up and nails a Hill-a-can-rana. Zheng stumbles up, he attempts a clothesline and Hill ducks...

MW: Over the Hill!

RJ: Why isn’t he covering?!

MW: Hill has something else planned...

Hill beats the mat, smirking, waiting for Zheng to rise...

RJ: THE RKO!

MW: STANDARD MIKE HILL!

Ref: 1.............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Mike Hill wins it!

MW: Certainly an interesting match-up, Hill must be delighted to have such an easy warm up ahead of Explosion.
*Hill celebrates cockily in the ring.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:54 pm

RJ: Folks we've just seen the first of the two pick your poison matches scheduled for this evening, and it wasn't exactly what we were expecting.

MW: And The Saint certainly wasn't expecting that either!

*The camera pans backstage to show The Saint storming through the backstage area, kicking over bins and barging past different producers, in general looking supremely pissed off.

RJ: He wasn't expecting it and he wasn't happy about it. He's in action...NEXT!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Match 6

Pick Your Poison

The Saint vs ???

RJ: Here we go folks, the 2nd of our two Pick Your Poison matches and up next, it is the champions turn!

MW: I think it is fair to say that Saint had very little to do with the first pick, considering who Mike Hill’s opponent was...

RJ: It will be interesting to see whether Hill has had much more influence on this choice, he will surely want The Saint weakened ahead of Explosion.

MW: I think we’ve seen that it takes a lot to keep The Saint down, Hill will have to pull it all out to defeat our TAW Champion.

“Monster” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as The Saint walks out onto the stage, he has the TAW World Title wrapped firmly around his waist. Saint grins at the crowd’s reaction before strolling to the ring, he removes the TAW Belt as he gets to the ring and holds it above his head.

MW: I think Mike Hill has got to The Saint and I don’t think that was a good thing RJ, he’s re-ignited something inside of The Saint.

RJ: He does seem a lot angrier now!

MW: And now we wait...

Saint looks up at the ramp, suddenly “They Say” roars out through the speakers...

RJ: Not Zheng Zhi again...

MW: OH NO RJ!

RJ: UH OH! THIS ISN’T GOOD!

MW: IT’S CASSIUS ZHI!

Zhi walks out onto the stage, a maniacal grin on his face. The crowd are booing him out of the building but he doesn’t care, he storms down the ramp before sliding into the ring and leaping up, staring down at Saint.

RJ: Oh my god! What a contest this one is going to be! Two of the greatest names in 6WF History!

MW: And two massive rivals RJ, this is going to be explosive!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Saint moves in towards Zhi for the lock-up. Zhi shoves The Saint away, the TAW Champion stares across at him slightly confused, before smiling to himself. He walks back to the centre of the ring and shoves Zhi. Zhi comes back and fires in a couple of big punches to the head. Saint falls back into the ropes, Zhi goes for a roundhouse kick but Saint blocks.

He spins Zhi around and then runs off the ropes, knocking him down with a big boot. The Saint places Cassius into a sleeper hold, then smashing several punches down into the face of Cassius. The Saint releases, waiting for Cassius to rise before connecting with a discus clothesline. He makes the cover.

Saint then brings Cassius to his feet, he hits a backbreaker and then follows this up with a gutbuster. Cassius stumbles to his feet, Saint drives a clubbing right-handed punch to the gut followed by an implant DDT. He hooks the leg.

RJ: The Saint certainly started this match off the stronger of the two, looking to set the pace as the World Champion.

MW: He knows what a threat Cassius Zhi can be, he wants to finish this as Hill finished off Zheng.

Saint gets up to his feet, He then stomps away on the head of Cassius, before stepping away. He allows Zhi to rise before hitting him with a gorilla press slam. The Saint steps back towards the corner, Zhi stumbles up and Saint connects with a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Zhi again gets the shoulder up, The Saint rises to his feet smiling. He drops a number of big knees into the back before applying an abdominal stretch. He brings Cassius up to his feet going for a pumphandle slam, but Cassius drops down the back and drives the TAW World Champion into the canvas with a reverse DDT. He hooks the leg.

MW: Cassius Zhi needed that counter, now he has the chance to do the job I think he has been asked to do.

RJ: What would that be?

MW: Send a message on behalf of Re-Genesis.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cassius Zhi gets up to his feet, he immediately starts to lay into The Saint with a succession of huge stomps down into the head, with Saint rolling back into the corner. Cassius continues the attack on Saint for a good 2 minutes before finally relenting. Cassius then brings Saint to his feet, kneeing him in the gut before running the ropes and connecting with a violent, swinging neckbreaker. Cassius hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

The TAW World Champion forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Cassius Zhi brings The Saint up to his feet and goes for a suplex only for The Saint to block. He then walks forward before dropping Cassius Zhi down gut first across the top rope, Saint bounces off the ropes, crashing a huge knee into the side of Zhi’s head. Saint then goes to the 2nd rope, he dives off hitting a big knee to the face. Cover.

The Saint rolls up to his feet, he hits a number of big elbow drops down into the face of Cassius. He then stands over the Re-Genesis member, waiting for him to rise. He nails a boot into the stomach, lifting Cassius into the air before dropping him down into the canvas with a brainbuster. The Saint again makes the cover.

RJ: You have to say that The Saint has been very impressive thus far in this contest, Zhi not getting much of a look in apart from that small spate of offence.

Zhi drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Saint hauls him to his feet and reels off a number of European Uppercuts into the chin. Zhi staggers back into the corner, where Saint then fires in a succession of short, sharp shoulder thrusts into the abdomen until Zhi uses the ropes to springboard over Saint.

Cassius then grabs The Saint and launches him into the steel ring post, Saint’s shoulder crashing into it. Zhi steps onto the ring apron, where then swings the arm of The Saint into the ring post continually. Zhi steps back into the ring, he hits an inverted suplex and then covers.

This time it is the TAW Champion who gets the shoulder up off the mat. Cassius Zhi brings Saint up to his feet, he hits a leaping armbreaker and Saint falls into the ropes. Zhi whips him out across the ring and meets him on the rebound with a big superkick to the chin! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

MW: Superb contest here! What a match-up!

Cassius Zhi stands over The Saint, waiting for him to rise. He then fires off a couple of roundhouse kicks to the side, before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a spinning heel kick. Saint gets to his knees, Zhi runs the ropes and nails a bakatare sliding kick. Zhi hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Saint drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Cassius applies an abdominal stretch but like when The Saint attempted it, it is blocked. Saint then counters with an arm drag, Zhi rolls up and Saint leaps into the air...

RJ: SPEAR!

MW: Saint now pummelling away with huge punches!

Saint continues with the huge punches down into the face, before rolling away. Cassius stumbles up and The Saint nails lifting reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Cassius Zhi brings the shoulder up off the canvas, The Saint stands waiting for Zhi before hitting a boot into the stomach. He lifts Zhi onto his shoulders...

RJ: DIVINE FORCE!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

The Saint rolls up to his feet, he drops a number of knees into the face before waiting for Cassius to rise. He hits a boot to the gut, before setting up for the Divine Destroyer, Zhi drops down the back...

MW: DRAGONS FURY!

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

Saint forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Cassius Zhi gets up to his feet and stands over The Saint. When Saint rises, Zhi attempts the shockwave but Saint blocks it. He pulls him in and hits a boot into the stomach, before nailing The Saint’s Row! Cover.

RJ: That could be it for Cassius!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick out!

The Saint starts beating the mat, waiting for Cassius to rise...Zhi rolls up and Saint goes for the RKO, but Saint is shoved into the ropes. He staggers back to the middle of the ring...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!

Ref: 1............................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Cassius Zhi wins it! Zhi wins this absolutely brutal battle!

RJ: What a match, a match that The Saint was dominating for large parts of it.

MW: He won’t be very happy with how tonight has turned out, I’m sure Saint would have quite liked to see this Zhi fighting Mike Hill not Zheng.

RJ: Clearly The Saint hasn’t made himself many friends in the top circles of 6WF.

Saint rolls up to his feet, clutching at the back of his head as Zhi rolls out. The two men stare down, Saint holds up the TAW Title.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:57 pm

(Jack Reynolds is stood backstage with a microphone as Crime Lord walks in through the arena, obviously about to get ready for his match with Mr. Kenty. He cracks his knuckles and then Jack puts his arm out to try and get his attention.)

JR- Crime Lord, Crime Lord! Can I get an interview?

(Crime Lord ignores him as he keeps walking, Jack is having to jog to keep up with Crime Lord's long strides. Finally Crime Lord stops.)

CL- What?

JR- I was hoping we could get a quick interview for 6wf.co.uk? You've got a big match up tonight against Kenty and all 6WF viewers will be wondering how you're feeling.

CL- I'll tell you right now how I'm feeling Jack, I'm feeling confident, I'm feeling ready, I'm feeling better than I have done since I was World Champion because I can taste the Fight for the Right final, I know it is meant to be. 

JR- Were you happy with being drawn Kenty?

CL- I told you before the draw, and I reiterate it now...I didn't care who was pulled out against my name, if it has been Kincade...great, I'd destroy him again, if it had been Steel...even better, he's a 6CW reject, a pathetic excuse for a world champion contender...as it is, I've been drawn the small guy, the reborn guy...long gone are his days where he cheated and lied and screwed people over...so long gone are the days where Kenty put winning before anything else and that is where the difference is between me and him. Kenty will not put everything on the line tonight, but I will, Kenty won't risk everything tonight, but I will. Kenty will stick in the rules and that is not a positive, that is a limitation and attitude problem and I will take full advantage of it.

I've seen Kenty's boring, monotonous, ridiculously long rambling interview with Kayleigh, I saw it and I couldn't help but grin. Kenty was attempting to stick his tongue right up my- 

JR- Come on Crime Lord, Kenty was showing you a lot of respect, surely you must appreciate that.

CL- Jack, don't you see...he's simply laying down his excuses early. Big me up, admit now that I am the impossible task and he doesn't have to be humiliated when he's carried out, unconscious. Listening to his ass-kissing isn't going to make me go easy on him, it isn't going to make me complacent, it's going to make me want to throw his body around that ring like a rag doll because I can't stand that attitude. He has a made mistake trying to please me by waxing lyrical about me, it's pathetic, it's childish, it's not fit for a champion.

JR- Kenty wasn't totally nice, he definitely made it clear he thought he could win?

CL- Barely Jack, Kenty knows what he is up against, he knows the beast that I am, what I am capable of, what I can do to him if it so pleases me. I will demolish him, tear him limb from limb, I'll make him wish he'd never joined 6WF, wish he was knocked out in the first round. Kenty should never have got this far, Kenty should never be considered worthy of the 'right' of a world championship shot, he hasn't even begun to earn it. I am three time world champion, a four time and current Hardcore champion, Fight for the Right winner...I know what it takes, and I will do it again.

JR- Still Crime Lord, if you beat Kenty tonight, that means at Explosion, you're wrestling in Hardcore Hell and then have to face one of Geoff Steel or Logan Kincade in the Fight for the Right final, are you really ready for that?

CL- That's what makes me great Jack. Most people in my position, most 6WF wrestlers, would have pulled out of Fight for the Right, admitted the impossibility of the task, the mountain that I'd have to climb. I...I relished it, I beat the competition and I am still gunning for that final, not just that, but I want to walk out of Explosion dominant...I know I can, I want to walk out Hardcore champion, Fight for the Right winner and maybe Jack, who knows...world champion once more.

JR- Are you saying if you win Fight for the Right you'll cash in on the night?

CL- Jack, I'm not saying anything. It's a possibility, if the opportunity presents itself, why would I wait, why would I let it pass, I'd embrace it. Jack...you've got to realise what this competition is, it's not just fighting for the right, it's winning for the right and that is what I have done all my career. I have climbed the ladder, watching my foes fall off either side of me while I clinch world title after world title and I am prepared to continue along that path and keep climbing rung after rung after rung back to the top. Kenty is one step, Steel or Kincade is the second and the final one will be the most simple, the easiest one. I have shown the capability of picking the perfect time before and I will do it again.

JR- But Crime Lord, do you really appreciate the severity of Hardcore Hell, the match has the potential to end careers?

CL- I agree, and I can't wait to end them. This interview is over.

(Crime Lord walks off leaving Jack to shrug his shoulders at the camera and it to switch off.)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:59 pm

*The gorgeous looking Kayleigh Reed comes into shot, wearing a smart black dress. She looks at Kenty with a glint in her eye, hoping to get a interview or a scoop for 6WF.com as Kenty remains fixed to a monitor.*

KR: Erm, Mr Kenty? Could I have a quick word..

*Reed taps Kenty on his broad shoulder gently, sparking Kenty to jump out of his skin highly melodramatically and jokingly unknown to Miss Reed who equally jumps out of his skin, her face goes slightly pale. Staring at the roving reporter, Kenty breaks into clear relief and chuckles to himself before speaking to Kayleigh.*

Mr Kenty: That's two in a row.. boom! Ahh, sorry Kayleigh couldn't help myself. I'm sure you were watching the events in the ring just now? The last shot.. Logan Kincade. Snarling. Blood..smeared all around his chops. Yeah, for a second I thought he may have charged backstage and bumped into yours truly and wanted to tango, I was terrified for a split second! However, I'm pleased it's you. Looking fantastic may I add!

*Kayleigh blushes and giggles while Kenty laughs. Kayleigh composes herself before speaking again.*

KR: Okay, let's start over! Good evening Mr Kenty. How are you feeling?

Mr Kenty: Good evening Miss Reed. I'm feeling pretty dandy, if I'm honest Kayleigh. I'v had a good week. Plenty of training, plenty of chilling and plenty of catching up with my fans. It's always nice to get some quality time as well with all the folks to keep in with reality especially as it has been Fathers day also. We had a great day! pub lunch on me of course!

Mr Kenty: Also, I have had plenty of PR activities to be getting on with as you probably would of guessed.. Broke new 6WF ground with a first time visit to Poland by any 6WF superstar! met some pretty cool guys and girls over there and held autograph sessions and the like such as promoting Explosion which is being held in Cologne, Germany for the first time! Was a very cool experience and I would recommend it for anyone. 

Mr Kenty: However, this week I have had time to chew over and reflect on what this week will bring, more specifically what tonight will bring. I was honoured in a way.. no, privileged to be chosen or selected to go up against a former world champion and the last winner of the Fight For the Right tournament, Crime-Lord. To win any tournament is an achievement that any superstar can add to their CV. But the Fight For the Right tournament simply breaks through that glass ceiling and Crime Lord has done that with a Midas touch.

KR: So on reflection.. you could say that Crime - Lord is the perfect match for you Kenty?

Mr Kenty: Well, as far as I see it Kayleigh it is indeed. Crime - Lord.. we all know the history. A three time world champion, A incredible four time Hardcore champion and to further his undoubted pedigree a former tag team champion. The guy has demonstrated his talent again and again for a number of years now! I'm comforted in the fact, that these guys are still around because their is simply no replacement for experience. 

Mr Kenty: Crime-Lord offers that experience and that knowledge that many up and coming stars should strive and aim to match, always raising that bar and always raising the tempo. In many ways, you could say as a general observer that Crime Lord is a pioneer. Crime Lord is essentially one of the foundations which root this company in the mindsets of all it's fan because of his achievements. 

Mr Kenty: Sure, the guy smokes. Sure the guy isn't one of these  pretty boys like yours truly.. I'm sure he doesn't use fake tan either for that matter! but the point I'm making here, is that he simply want's to win. And that's highly respectable.. walk in, take out the trash and walk out a happy man with his cheque and his evening's work. And then he can do anything he want's to do with his cigars!

Mr Kenty: He's got a pretty chequered past, sure. But who hasn't? I know I certainly have. Which could make us similar in that respect. Yet we both chose different paths to bring us success and indeed, it's true, Crime-Lord is more successful than Mr Kenty because he currently deserves to be. But similar in the respect that our past hasn't dictated what we have done or currently doing. 

Mr Kenty: For instance, Crime-Lord, despite being the current Hardcore champion he hasn't been complacent. Hasn't been sloppy.. hasn't take his eye of the ball. He has made his way in this Fight For the Right tournament because of his persistence. And as I firmly buy into and believe in is that persistence and perseverance pay off in the end. One way or another.. It always pays off in the end. 

Mr Kenty: I think the match tonight between Crime Lord and myself, has the potential to be a one of a kind match. I believe it will be the first proper meeting between the pair of us which adds further spice into the melting pot. Both of us have varying styles, a different perspective but a indifferent desire.. and that is to win. And to win at all costs.

Mr Kenty: This Semi-final.. is enormous for the pair of us. For Crime-Lord.. it's another chance to build a ever growing legacy. A chance to walk into Cologne, Germany at Explosion and prove that lighting does strike twice by winning the Fight For The Right tournament in almost mirror like dominance. And then naturally a chance to further etch his name into the history books of this fantastic company. 

Mr Kenty: For me.. well it's a massive chance. Another chance like this may never come along again for me.. you know what it's like Kayleigh! the future is a funny thing.. one minute your here and then next your gone. You have got to grasp life by the scruff and make it yours. Chances like this are limited.. and I fully intend on making this one count. 

Mr Kenty: If this is my time.. to go to Explosion.. walk into Cologne, Germany and walk into that very ring to face either Logan Kincade or Geoff Steel I fully intend on crossing that line first. By that I mean, run like I'm being chased by hells dogs and fight like it's my swansong! but I cannot afford to even contemplate Explosion.. I must remain focused on tonight. 

Mr Kenty: One lack of concentration.. will result in a big boot in the chops from Crime-Lord. One slip-up.. one crack in the armour he will exploit to the full because that's the type of guy and wrestler he is. Then it could very well be back to the drawing board.. back to reality and back to the grind. If the fairytale ends tonight.. well I want it to end in a bang. 

KR: Ahh I see okay, thank you Kenty. Another question, Any comments regarding what we have all witnessed between Logan Kincade and Geoff Steel?

Mr Kenty: Tension is in the air Kayleigh! Oh boy! you can almost feel and taste it.. it's palpable. Every passing second, every passing minute the tension is raised to a great extent. They both clearly know what's at stake. And in a way.. it's what would I expect from both of the guys, Logan and Geoff. No bs, no talking.. both craving action and that match I will be keeping a very close eye on.

Mr Kenty: I have had encounters with Geoff.. that's all very well documented. Logan on the other hand.. I have seen what he is all about and what he does and let's just say it's not for the weak of heart. A prime example of that is what we have just seen in the ring! as I said.. that match is not going to be the weak hearted. Rather the opposite.. both guys will be bringing everything and the results are bound to be nasty.

Mr Kenty: I'll be trying my upmost to watch after my match as either a scouting mission, to prepare and use my time well for what could be around the corner or rather as a fan. Wanting both guys to give it all to enter Explosion with that golden carrot dangling so close to either one. Either way you look at it Kayleigh, whoever the final two are are going to go hell for leather for the right to face a World champion whoever that maybe. 

Mr Kenty: Tonight, Logan Kincade.. Crime Lord.. Geoff Steel and Mr Kenty will be treating this like the final audition.. the final chance to show what they are made of and who is tough enough to ride out this storm and head to the promised land. Another man will emerge from the storm.. bruised, battered and sore. While yours truly will emerge from the storm on top of my game and ready for war at Explosion as my name is...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNTTTTYYY!!

Kenty!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Match 7
Fight for the Right Semi-Final
Mr. Kenty v Crime Lord

RJ: Here we go then folks, up next the first of two hotly anticipated matches that will set up one of my favourite matches of the year for Explosion!

MW: The Fight For The Right tournament started the first week after Redemption but we are now down to four men, tonight is semi final night for the Fight for The Right tournament.

RJ: The final will be contested at Explosion and who knows we may get a repeat of last year, where Crime Lord won Fight for The Right and cashed it in on the same night!

MW: Crime Lord is one of those involved in this first match-up, where he squares off against Mr Kenty.

RJ: Crime Lord has already established his legacy in 6WF, this tournament is a way of getting back to the very top whilst for Kenty it is a chance to get to the very top for the first time.

The arena descends into pitch black as a lone spotlight shines on the top of the stage as “Turn up the trouble” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Mr Kenty walks out. He strolls down the rampway tagging the fans hands, he then climbs to the top rope as the spotlights remain on him...

Mr Kenty: Ladies and Gentleman, I hail from Buckinghamshire, England and weigh in tonight at 230lbs...I am MR KENTYYY....KENTY!

RJ: What an entrance from Mr Kenty and what an opportunity this tournament has presented him with. He is two wins away from a shot at the world title whenever he wants.

MW: Kenty has long been heralded as the next big star of 6WF, now he has to prove it and that starts tonight. If he can over-come Crime Lord, that will be a big feather in his cap.

“Rain Wizard” hits and Crime Lord’s arrival onto the stage is greeted by a huge round of boos from the capacity crowd inside the LG Arena. Crime Lord stands at the top of the stage, he holds the 6WF Hardcore Title high above his head before storming down the ramp. He leaps onto the ring apron and then walks through the ropes into the ring, where he stares down at Kenty.

MW: This is a tournament where Crime Lord always seems to find an extra gear in and it has been good to him, his winning of this tournament last year prompted the most dominant World Championship reign in 6WF History.

RJ: One thing that has to be considered this year though is that Crime Lord has the daunting prospect of the Hardcore Hell match to consider, could he really go through that and then a possible Fight for The Right final?

MW: If anyone can, he can RJ.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start off the match, Mr Kenty and Crime Lord walk to the centre of the ring and lock-up. Crime Lord drives Kenty back towards the ropes, but then the former freeweight champion begins to fight back, pushing Crime Lord away and then breaking from the hold. The Hardcore champion runs in at Kenty who floors him with a big elbow smash.

Crimey rolls up to his feet looking stunned and swings for Kenty who easily ducks, Kenty then headbutts Crime Lord. He stumbles back slightly, Kenty uses all his strength to whip Crime Lord into the ropes, Kenty runs the opposite ropes and meets Crime Lord in the middle with a big flying shoulder block. He quickly makes the cover.

RJ: Mr Kenty making a strong start to this match-up, looking really pumped up here.

Ref: 1.........2.......Kick out!

Mr Kenty gets up to a vertical base and immediately goes on the offensive once again, rolling Crime Lord onto his front and then nailing a succession of leaping knees up into the back. He then applies a sleeper hold Crime Lord, the Hardcore Champion rolls up to his feet and spins out of the sleeper hold before taking Kenty to the canvas with a Northern Lights suplex.

Crime Lord brings Kenty up to his feet, he hits a couple of big right-handed body shots before then clubbing Kenty around the side of the head with a left-handed punch. Crime Lord then lifts a boot up into the stomach, Kenty lurches over and Crime Lord hits a fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Kenty forces the shoulder up off the mat, Crime Lord brings Kenty to his feet where he hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping the former Freeweight Champion firmly into the corner. Crime Lord then sprints but Kenty uses the ropes to springboard over the top rope of the on-rushing Hardcore champion, he quickly rolls Crime Lord up into a pin attempt.

MW: Kenty demonstrating his speed and agility there, which is going to be his biggest weapon in this match with Crime Lord.

RJ: He certainly can’t match Crime Lord for power, we’ve already seen that. He’s got to keep this match at a high tempo.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord springs up to his feet following the roll-up, he swings at Kenty who counters by lifting a knee up into the stomach. Kenty quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting Crime Lord with a big swinging neckbreaker. Kenty follows this up by running off the ropes and nailing a leaping dropkick to the side of the head. Kenty makes the cover.

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up off the canvas, but Mr Kenty is immediately back onto the offensive by hitting a number of fist drops into the face. He then waits for the Hardcore Champion to rise before reeling off a number of rights and lefts to the head of Crimey who stumbles back, trying to protect himself but can’t really get a block in on any of Kenty’s punches.

Kenty backs Crime Lord into the ropes where he continues with the punching until the referee is forced to step in. Kenty eagerly moves back in as soon as the ref finishes warning him, he connects with a clothesline that flips Crime Lord over the top rope. The Hardcore champ lands on the apron, Kenty applies a front facelock before dragging Crime Lord forward to rest his legs on the 2nd rope...

RJ: Spike DDT!

MW: This is very impressive from Mr Kenty. He is really taking the fight to Crime Lord and seems to have caught the Hardcore Champion by surprise.

Mr Kenty rolls up to his feet, he stands over Crime Lord, impatiently waiting for him to rise. He then whips Crimey hard into the corner, Kenty follows this up quickly with a shining wizard. Crime Lord slumps down, Kenty bounces off the ropes and nails a running facewash kick. Kenty then brings Crime Lord slightly away from the corner before going up top...

MW: Kenty going high risk...SENTON BOMB!

RJ: Risk rewarded for Kenty!

Crime Lord again kicks out, Mr Kenty stands over him allowing Crime Lord to his feet. He scoops him onto his shoulders for a rolling fireman’s carry but Crime Lord manages to drop down the back. He shoves Kenty into the ropes, he falls back into the centre of the ring and Crime Lord crashes a huge boot into the skull, sending Kenty crashing into the centre of the mat. Cover.

MW: Mistake there from Kenty, tried to use a power move on Crime Lord which was never going to work. Crime Lord has now given himself a chance to get a firm foothold in this match.

Crime Lord gets up to his feet, he hauls up Mr Kenty and fires in a number of knees to the gut, before whipping Kenty into the ropes. On the rebound meets the popular star with a big belly to belly suplex. Kenty staggers to his feet and Crime Lord drills him to the mat with a Spinebuster. He covers once more.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up, Crime Lord rolls up to his feet and quickly bounces off the ropes and nails a running splash down onto the top of Kenty’s abdomen. Crime Lord then stands waiting for Kenty to rise before throwing him down with a suplex. Crime Lord attempts to bridge over but Kenty quickly powers out. Crime Lord then locks in an armbar.

RJ: Now it is Crime Lord’s turn to show off some of his impressive offensive weapons.

MW: It’s this style of unrelenting offence that I think makes him absolutely perfect for the Hardcore Hell match. Crime Lord has a desire to inflict pain on his opponents.

RJ: Still it is a lot to ask for Crime Lord to go through both the Hardcore Hell match and then something as emotionally draining as the Fight for The Right final.

MW: Why? He did triple duty last year during the Fight for The Right tournament, no reason he can’t do it again!

Kenty fights up to his feet with the armbar hold still applied, only for Crime Lord to floor him with a huge clothesline. He makes the cover.

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, he retreats to the corner. Kenty slowly gets up to his feet, Crime Lord runs in...

RJ: SPEAR!

Crime Lord stands over Mr Kenty waiting for him to rise, when he does so Crime Lord drives a boot into the gut. He then sets up for a powerbomb only for Kenty to counter with a hurracanrana! The crowd pop as Kenty rolls to his feet, he ducks another attempted clothesline from Crime Lord and then leaps into the air connecting with a back-cracker. Kenty hooks the leg.

MW: Superb counter wrestling from Mr Kenty!

Kenty is slowly up to his feet, Crime Lord rising up at the same time. The two start exchanging blows, only for Kenty to manage to block a punch and nail a hip toss. Crime Lord is up to a vertical base and Kenty nails an inverted headlock backbreaker, he runs off the ropes...

RJ: Boot to the back of the head by Kenty!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, Kenty stands over the former world champion before nailing a forward Russian legsweep. Crimey stumbles to his feet, Kenty runs the ropes and nails a leaping leg-drop bulldog. He hooks the leg once more.

MW: Kenty really taking it to Crimey here.

Kenty rolls to his feet, he nails a series of knees into the back before attempting to apply the Pass Out(Sleeper hold) but Crime Lord manages to get up to his feet. He spins out and then takes Kenty down with an suplex. Kenty rolls up and Crime Lord nails an STO. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

RJ: What a fantastic match! You can see just how much both men want this win.

Crime Lord is quickly up to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Mr Kenty before stepping towards the corner. Kenty slowly stirs, Crimey runs in...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

RJ: That could do it!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Kenty brings the shoulder up and the crowd pop. Crime Lord is up to his feet, he waits impatiently for Kenty to rise before attempting the Custody, Kenty spins out of the killswitch...

MW: MIC CHECK! MIC CHECK!

RJ: That could be it! Kenty is going to the final!

Ref: 1.....................2........................Kick out!

MW: KICK OUT! CRIME LORD KICKS OUT!

RJ: What a show of resilience!

Mr Kenty looks up to the heavens in disbelief, before waiting for the former world champion to rise. Crime Lord is slowly up to his feet, Kenty beckons him on and Crime Lord staggers forward, he goes for a punch that Kenty ducks. Kenty rolls Crime Lord up...

MW: Crimey rolls through it!

Crime Lord rolls all the way through the attempted pin, bringing both men to his feet. He then somehow gets Kenty onto his shoulders...

RJ: What power!

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

RJ: Surely he can’t win this?!

Ref: 1......................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: He has won it RJ! Amazing stuff! Amazing!

RJ: Crime Lord is going to the Fight for The Right final for the 2nd year in a row, what an achievement.

MW: Imagine if he wins Hardcore Hell and Fight for The Right on the same Pay Per View, I think as an achievement that would be unrivalled.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:01 pm

Alex Walker i walking backstage as a furious Saint approaches....

TS: You think you're clever, Walker? YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY!!

The Saint pins Walker up against the wall, staring him in the eyes. His teeth gritted as he seethes....

TS: Your games may work on the weak minded, Walker, but you won't get under my skin. You won't beat me. I will tear you apart the next time you try and cross me...

AW: Is that so....

Walker turns his head as Udo and Visage walk menacingly towards The Saint. He releases his hold of Walker who slides away from The Saint to join his Re-Genesis associates...

AW: As you were saying?

The Saint smiles....

TS: Funny how you didn't bring the tibetan madman along. No doubt he's busy licking his wounds. See, he may have won the battle, but like always, The Saint wins the war. And that, Walker, is what you should fear most, because if you so much as even consider trying to screw with me again, i'll bury you and this entire group quicker than you care to imagine. 

The Saint eyeballs the trio before walking off...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:03 pm

Match 8
Fight for the Right Semi-Final
Logan Kincade v Geoff Steel

MW: What a match we have just witnessed here folks, an absolutely tremendous contest between Mr Kenty and Crime Lord.

RJ: In the end it was the Hardcore Champion Crime Lord who came out on top and he is the first man heading to Explosion to compete in the final of this tournament.

MW: Up next is the 2ndsemi final of the night, which will be contested by Crime Lord’s big rival and former Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade...

RJ: And he will square off against the only man left in this competition representing Alex Walker and Re-Genesis, Geoff Steel.

MW: Both of these men yet to win a world title in 6WF, that should make this very interesting.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade walks quickly out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: This tournament could be the making of Logan Kincade, he’s done a dominant job on his previous two opponents Chris Patricks and Finlay, he will be hoping for the same tonight.

MW: It’s going to be tough tonight, especially when you remember who Geoff Steel is working with...

“Last Resort” then plays out as the fans give an equally loud reaction for the arrival of Geoff Steel. Steel smiles as he walks out onto the ramp at the boos he hears, before also walking down to the ring, though Steel trash talks some of the fans as he approaches the ring. Steel then slides in under the bottom rope and poses to the fans almost mockingly as they continue to vent their hatred toward him.

RJ: Here he is folks, almost the original member of Re-Genesis, Geoff Steel. He is definitely not a favourite of these fans at the moment, but with his alliance, you have to make him the favourite for this tournament.

MW: Well Alex Walker is no doubt capable of pulling some strings...like he’s going to do now!

The crowd’s booing gets even louder as Alex Walker strolls out onto the stage, grinning. Geoff Steel nods to him at the top of the ramp as Logan Kincade looks up at him...

Alex Walker: Sorry folks, I don’t mean to interrupt this match but I have got a big announcement to make about it. I’ve decided that to make this Supershow even more exciting that this next match is going to be a NO DISQUALIFCATION MATCH! And there’s a few people who are keen to watch it...

Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg, Visage and finally Cassius Zhi walk out onto the stage, they stand at the top of the ramp alongside Alex Walker.

RJ: God damn it Walker, yet another match he is looking to ruin. This had the making of a fantastic match as well.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Logan Kincade is looking up the ramp staring down at Re-Genesis and Walker, this allows Geoff Steel to take advantage by running and nailing a double axe handle to the back of the head. Kincade stumbles back, Steel runs in and nails a 2nddouble axe-handle to the back of the head that sends Logan Kincade into the canvas. Steel immediately starts stomping away on the head of Logan who rolls back towards the corner.

The ref tries to get involved but Steel shoves him away, reminding the referee that it is a no DQ match. Steel starts choking out Kincade with his boot being pressed against the throat. Eventually the former 6CW champion relents, he allows Logan Kincade to pull himself up before hitting a DDT. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Steel has already taken advantage of the distraction provided by his Re-Genesis cohorts.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Steel gets to his feet, he again lays into Kincade with a number of big stomps to the head and stomach before eventually relenting, waiting for Logan to rise. Steel then runs in, knocking Logan down with a huge boot to the side of the head. He hooks the leg once again.

MW: Geoff Steel is really on top in the opening exchanges of the match.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Kincade forces the shoulder up off the canvas once more, Geoff Steel brings up Logan and connects with a number of headbutts that back Logan into the ropes. Steel steps onto the ring apron, he then pulls Logan’s head down across the top rope. Geoff Steel looks under the ring, he pulls out a baseball bat and then steps into the ring.

Steel places Logan’s head across the top rope, he runs along and swings the baseball bat at his head but Logan moves out of the way. He grabs the baseball off Steel, before crashing it into the gut of Kincade. He then lifts Steel into the air from the apron into the ring and nailing a brainbuster. He makes the cover.

RJ: Kincade needed that counter, Steel was starting to get on top the contest.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Kincade gets up to his feet, he walks to the corner and removes the turnbuckle from the top rope. He drags Geoff Steel to the corner before hitting a reverse STO onto the steel of the turnbuckle. Logan grabs the baseball bat and then smashes it into the back of Steel continually, before dragging the Re-Genesis member away connecting with a German suplex. He bridges over into the cover.

Geoff Steel forces the shoulder up off the mat, Logan Kincade rolls up to his feet and looks towards Re-Genesis who are looking down at the ring and in particular at Kincade. He smiles back before placing Geoff Steel into an armbar, he slowly brings the former world champion up to his feet before connecting with a big clothesline. Steel rolls up, Kincade whips him into the ropes before nailing a snap powerslam. He hooks the leg.

MW: This is very good stuff from Logan Kincade here.

RJ: He doesn’t seem to be too distracted by Re-Genesis thus far!

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Geoff Steel again gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan Kincade decides to go up to the top rope and waits for Steel to rise. Kincade flies off going for a crossbody block but Steel leaps into the air...

MW: SPEAR!

RJ: What impact!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Kincade drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Geoff Steel steps to the outside and brings in the ring steps. He places the steps into the corner before dragging Logan up to his feet, before launching him firmly into the steel steps with an irish whip. Kincade’s head crashes into the steel, he staggers back and Steel nails a suplex into the ring steps. He drags Logan away, making the cover.

RJ: Steel using the weapons well so far, when you’d have thought that stipulation would play far more into the hands of Logan.

MW: Plenty of time to go yet RJ!

Geoff Steel applies a front facelock on Logan Kincade. He drags the former Hardcore champion up to his feet before reeling off a number of big European Uppercuts, Steel then follows up with some big headbutts. He backs Kincade into the ropes, before whipping him into the ropes and running along, hitting a big knee trembler. Steel grabs the ring steps out of the corner, he runs in...

RJ: Steel Steps to the head!

MW: Did you hear the crash on that?!

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Logan brings the shoulder up, Steel drags him to his feet and lifts him into the air before throwing him over the top rope with a big suplex. Steel climbs out onto the outside, he grabs the head of Logan before smashing it into the announce table. Kincade manages to block, he then counters by driving Steel’s head into the announce table continually.

RJ: Bad plan by Geoff Steel taking it to the outside, this is where Logan Kincade excels.

MW: It is his most natural environment.

Logan then grabs the head of Steel before running towards the ring post and again attacking the head of Steel by continually driving it into the ring post. Steel is then dragged away from the ring post, Kincade fires off a number of big uppercuts that backs Geoff Steel towards where the time-keeper is sat.

Kincade again looks around to check where Re-Genesis are, they are still looking on from the top rope albeit with a bit more angst than previously. Kincade then levels Steel with a boot into the stomach, before hauling Steel into the air and gutwrench powerbombing him into the lap of the time-keeper.

Kincade grabs Steel by the head and rolls him into the ring, he hooks the leg.

MW: Kincade really on top here.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Geoff Steel drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan Kincade stands over Steel waiting for him to rise. He then runs in and connects with a huge crossbody block, Kincade then goes up top. Steel staggers up, Kincade flies off the top rope and nails a flying clothesline! He makes the cover.

Ref; 1.............2...........Kick out!

Logan rolls up to his feet, he attempts to apply an ankle lock but Geoff Steel boots him away and Kincade’s head crashes into the steel, Steel then connects with an edge-o-matic. Kincade staggers up...

MW: Big boot from Steel!

RJ: Re-Genesis are looking a bit happier now.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Geoff Steel goes to the outside, he brings in a Steel Chair and sits it up before nailing a reverse STO onto it. With Kincade’s head rested on the top, Steel runs in and hits an elbow smash to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

MW: What a superb contest!

Geoff Steel brings Kincade to his feet, he attempts a powerbomb but Kincade nails a punch to the head, Steel collapses down...

RJ: What a punch...

MW: He had the brass knuckles RJ! Kincade levelled Steel with the brass knuckles!

Kincade then runs off the ropes, connecting with a huge meathook clothesline on Steel. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Kincade applies a sleeper hold and covers the eyes of Steel...

MW: BLIND JUSTICE!

RJ: Kincade is going to win it!

Logan is about to go into the cover when Re-Genesis start walking slowly, menacingly down the ramp towards the ring. Kincade leaps to his feet, beckoning them on...

MW: Kincade looking up for the fight here...

Re-Genesis reach the bottom of the ramp, they surround the ring before Kenji Hidari makes the first move. Kincade grins as he cuts Hidari off with a huge clothesline, before launching him over the top rope. Visage is next in, he sprints towards Kincade who flapjacks Visage throat-first onto the top rope.

Logan then runs off the ropes before crashing a huge boot into the head that also knocks Visage down to the outside, which the crowd cheer loudly.

RJ: Kincade taking it to Re-Genesis...

Kincade turns and stares down at Cassius Zhi, this gives Udo Berg the chance to get into the ring. Logan spins around and Berg clutches the former Hardcore champion by the throat before hitting a huge chokeslam!

MW: What a devastating move by Udo Berg!

The crowd suddenly erupt and spin around as Keith Leone is shown running through the crowd, he leaps over steel railings and slides into the ring. Berg spins around and Leone sends him out over the top rope with a superkick.

RJ: Keith Leone is here and thank god for that! The situation was beginning to look very poor for Logan Kincade.

MW: Cassius Zhi really not happy!

Leone is smiling at Zhi, he tries to storm the ring but Alex Walker holds him back, Geoff Steel rolls up and walks straight into a concuss kick! Leone drapes Logan’s arm over Steel as the ref makes the count with Leone protecting the ring.

Ref: 1....................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Unbelievable ending! Amazing match!

MW: Logan Kincade wins it, thanks to a big assist from Keith Leone!

RJ: I wouldn’t say that Michael, Kincade was about to win it until Re-Genesis got involved, Leone was just evening up the odds!

MW: Well he’s certainly got one over on Walker here!

Udo Berg stirs to his feet as does Visage, both men look threateningly at Leone and go to get into the ring but Zhi calls them back, Leone smirks as Geoff Steel rolls out of the ring and Re-Genesis retreats.

Leone then looks down at Logan Kincade, he helps the former Hardcore champ to his feet to loud cheers. This reaction from the crowd changes as Kincade reacts angrily, shoving Leone away. Kincade then gets into the face of Keith Leone...

MW: What the hell is wrong with Kincade?

RJ: He’s mentally unstable Mike!

MW: Keith Leone backing away, making a good decision here, he doesn’t need to make anymore...

RJ: CONCUSS KICK!
Leone knocks Kincade down with the concuss kick and the crowd pop. Leone nods to them before leaving the ring and exiting back through the crowd. 

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Main Event

Marshall Murdoch vs Keith Leone

RJ: Welcome back to this Supershow and to this who are just joining us, don’t worry, you’ve joined the action just in time for our Main Event.

MW: What a huge Main Event this is, our final match before Explosion, a contest between two men who really don’t want this match.

RJ: That is quite a turn-around in events, considering past rivalries, but these two have found themselves a common enemy.

MW: They certainly have RJ and what an enemy it is to have, Alex Walker and the rest of Re-Genesis.

RJ: I think it’s disgraceful that Walker has been allowed to make this match and that the board have sanctioned it, Walker’s plan is clear for all to see.

“Papercut” plays out as the crowd cheer for Marshall Murdoch as he strides out onto the stage. Marshall then kneels on the stage for a moment, keeping his head down, before jumping to his feet and punching the air. Marshall then walks down the centre of the ramp, looking out at the arena before stepping into the ring.

RJ: I wouldn’t say Marshall Murdoch has got himself involved in this feud out of choice, but being aligned with Danny McGraw meant that it was always inevitable that he would get dragged into it.

MW: He finds himself in the strange position of a fan favourite, that could also have an impact on him.

The crowd erupt into huge cheers as “Limo Wreck” booms out through the speakers at the LG Arena . Leone strides out onto the stage, smiling, but looking determined. Leone paces down the ramp towards the ring, slapping the fans hands as they continue to cheer him. Leone rolls into the ring, he leaps to his feet and nods to Murdoch, who returns the gesture.

MW: Whilst I feel a degree of sympathy with Leone for what he has to put up with, you’d have thought that he’d have learned to stay away from Walker. Why didn’t he just focus on his title belt and leave someone else to fight this battle?

RJ: Because Leone knows exactly what Alex Walker is all about, he knows first hand the damage that Walker can bring to a company and wants to prevent it. He should be admired not criticised.

Keith Leone and Marshall Murdoch are circling the ring, staring each other down as they wait for the referee to start the match off.

RJ: This crowd seem rather subdued tonight, they really don’t want to see these two men facing off against one another, they want them fighting on the same side.

Suddenly the subdued crowd come to life as they descend into boos, the camera pans to the top of the ramp as it shows Cassius Zhi, Geoff Steel, Udo Berg, Visage and Kenji Hidari walk out onto the stage. Leone and Murdoch stare up the ramp at Re-Genesis as they walk menacingly down to the ring. Re-Genesis circle the ring, looking at Leone and Murdoch who face opposite sides of the ring.

RJ: This is absolutely disgraceful, Re-Genesis getting involved even before the damn match starts.

MW: You didn’t even want this match to happen RJ, what the hell is the problem?!

Re-Genesis get onto the ring apron, Visage and Hidari are first into the ring. Leone runs in at Hidari, pummelling away on the head of the monster with huge right hands whilst Marshall Murdoch attempts to take it to Visage with a succession of roundhouse kicks to the head and side.

However the rest of Re-Genesis quickly enter the ring, Cassius Zhi and Geoff Steel run in to take the attack to Keith Leone, Steel drags Leone away from Hidari and flings him into the canvas with a German suplex. Zhi immediately starts booting away on the head of Leone as Steel helps Hidari over, the three men then start beating down on the 6WF World Champion.

Udo Berg grabs Marshall Murdoch by the head and throws him down into the canvas. Berg drags up Murdoch and applies a firm full nelson hold, which allows his tag team partner Visage to beat away on Murdoch with a combination of knees into the stomach and chops to the throat. Visage then switches roles, taking on the full nelson as Berg crashes huge punches into the skull.

MW: Absolute carnage being caused here by Re-Genesis, they are giving Keith Leone and Marshall Murdoch a serious beating down here.

Geoff Steel moves away from the combined Zhi/Hidari beatdown of Leone to the corner, where he removes the top turnbuckle cover and the 2nd rope turnbuckle cover. Cassius brings up Leone and allows Kenji Hidari to hit a number of shoot kicks into the gut, Zhi then takes over nailing a succession of large roundhouse kicks to the head.

Leone staggers into the corner where Geoff Steel smiles, he nails a reverse STO onto the top turnbuckle. Steel then proceeds to smash the head of the 6WF World Champion on the exposed top turnbuckle as the crowd boo loudly. Steel presses Leone’s head into the turnbuckle before stepping aside, allowing Kenji Hidari to sprint in and nail a leaping double knee into the back. Leone slumps down, his head now rested on the exposed 2ndturnbuckle, where the three men again stomp away continually on the champion.

RJ: This is an absolute disgrace, it’s a joke that Alex Walker is being allowed to do this.

Visage hits a couple of knees into the stomach of Marshall Murdoch, he then throws him into the path of Udo Berg who wraps a huge clothesline around the head of Murdoch who flips over such is the force of the move. Berg clutches Marshall by the throat, he hauls him into the air throws Marshall to the corner with a double handed chokebomb.

Berg then launches Visage into the corner, his tag partner connects with a leaping clothesline. Berg then strides to the corner where he proceeds to crash a number of huge punches into the abdomen of Murdoch. Visage then chokes Murdoch out with the boot.

Leone’s head is rested on the 2nd turnbuckle, Cassius Zhi runs along the apron hitting a boot into the head, Hidari follows up with a leaping knee to the back of the head. Steel then drags up Leone, he hits a reverse DDT. He then drags up Leone, throwing him towards Hidari who connects with a leaping enzaguri kick to the head.

MW: No matter what they try, there is just no way for Marshall Murdoch or Keith Leone to prevent this beat down.

Zhi, Steel and Hidari go to the corner where Berg and Visage are beating down on Marshall. They motion to the outside, Berg drags Marshall away from the corner and bench presses him over the top rope. Re-Genesis then descend upon the outside.

Murdoch staggers to his feet, Hidari and Visage whip him firmly into the steel steps. Berg then follows that up with a crashing knee into the side of the head. Berg drags up Murdoch after the knee to the head, he throws him firmly into the steel railings.

Cassius Zhi proceeds to rest Murdoch’s arms over the top of the railings, Geoff Steel then sprints in and nails a huge spear which sends Murdoch crashing through it. Steel rolls up to his feet grinning as Hidari, Visage and Zhi clear the announce table. Steel whips Murdoch towards Re-Genesis, Zhi crashes a TV monitor into the head.

RJ: We’re going to have to get out of the way here Michael...

Re-Genesis then look towards Berg, who grabs Marshall by the throat...

MW: CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE TABLE!

Kenji Hidari grabs a kendo stick and Visage a chair as Re-Genesis roll back into the ring and immediately go to work on Keith Leone, all 5 men laying into the 6WF Champion with stomps to the head as Alex Walker strolls out onto the stage, grinning.

RJ: Walker out here to witness this sick, vile attack that he no doubt ordered!

Walker rolls in, Hidari and Visage hold the arms of Leone as Walker kicks him in the stomach before Re-Genesis pile back on top of Leone reigning punch after punch into the head of the 6WF World Champion.

They step aside, allowing Kenji Hidari to crash the kendo stick into the back continually until it is bent out of shape. Hidari goes to the outside, throwing in a baseball bat and two more chairs. Berg drags up Leone, he throws him into the ropes and nails another crashing big boot.

Steel is passed a chair, he crashes it down into the head of Leone, before placing it across his head. Visage goes up to the top rope, diving off and hitting a big knee into the chair which drives it into the face. Cassius Zhi has the chair, he stands over Leone waiting for him to rise before throwing the chair at him. Leone catches it only for Zhi to crash a superkick into the chair.

MW: This is the definition of a beat-down, Leone is getting stomped, punched and battered. Blood is pouring from his head and now Alex Walker has a steel chair...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:05 pm

Walker sits on the chair, staring into the eyes of Keith Leone as Steel and Zhi hold him...

AW: You just don't know when to quit do you, Leone? You keep thinking that somehow you can keep coming and that eventually you'll get the better of me. That i'll step back, walk away, call Re-Genesis to a halt and leave you alone. Life isn't that fair, Keith. For weeks, months you've been a thorn in my side. Constantly getting under my feet, attempting to thwart my attempts to finally rid you from my life, and tonight you again meddled in my business.....WELL I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!

Walker screams in the face of Leone. Steel pulls back on the hair of the 6WF Champion, making him look up at Alex Walker...

AW: I am sick to death of you. Sick of the way these fans look at you with disgusting adoration. They treat you like some sort of hero when you're nothing more than a one trick pony, living of his reputation of someone who doesn't know when to lay down and die. Well your time is up, Leone. The games are over. It's time to bring this whole situation full circle. Let me take you back, Keith. Let me take you back to where this all began.....

Walker gets up from his chair, pointing towards the Titantron as a video begins to play....

6CWF Supershow, April 2012

JT:This has been one hellacious night of action....and now it's time to put the final stamp on proceedings....the official contract signing between Lex Hart and Keith Leone...

HE:The biggest match in 6CW history...the future of this company hinges on this one contest....

The ring is set up for proceedings.A table is placed in the centre of the ring with two chairs on either side.Phil Liederman is standing in the centre of the ring,alongside Alex Walker and Mr Shields of the 6CW Board of Directors.Alex Walker has a microphone in hand.

Walker:Good evening ladies and gentlemen.....it is now time for the official contract signing for the Lex Hart versus Keith Leone match at Night of Glory...the 6CW World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line....and the war between 6CW and Genesis will reach it's finale.....so without further ado,allow us to get this underway.....

*Walker smirks as the crowd boo him and then he passes the microphone to Phil Liederman.

Liederman:Allow me to introduce to you....the number one contender for the 6CW Title.....the Extreme Saviour.............Keeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Leeeeeeeeooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The crowd in attendance go wild as the lights dim and then "Limowreck" blasts out of the speakers.Red pyros shoot high up into the air and then Keith Leone appears on the stage.Leone is dressed in jeans and his trademark hoody.He glares out from underneath his hood before lowering it and making his way to the ring.

JT:We have seen both Keith Leone and Lex Hart in action here tonight....both of these men are in the prime of their career....and they are going to collide in an historic match in just one week....

Leone slowly makes his way down to the ring and then tags hands with the fans before climbing into the ring.He shakes hands with Phil Liederman before heading to the corner and poses for the fans in attendance.Flashbulbs go off and the cheers continue before Liederman passes the microphone to Alex Walker.

Walker:And his opponent......get on your feet....for the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...............The Calgary King................the greatest professional wrestler in the world..........Leeeeeeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Haaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

The boos are atrocious as "be myself" roars out and then green fireworks explode high into the air.The boos grow louder and louder as the curtain pushes open and Lex Hart strides out onto the stage.He is dressed in a white designer suit and he smirks as he unbuttons his jacket to reveal the 6CW World Title underneath.

HE:In just one week 6CW will cease to be....Genesis is rising Jeff.....and that man right there,Lex Hart will be the initiator of it all....

JT:Lex Hart wants to see the end of 6CW...he wants Genesis to rule all,and he could get his wish...if Lex wins at Night of Glory,this is all over...

HE:And he will win...he's the best in the world...

JT:I think his opponent would have something to say about that.....no doubts that Keith Leone and Lex Hart are the two best wrestlers in the world today...and at Night of Glory we will find out once and for all who deserves to be crowned 6CW World Heavyweight Champion...

Lex Hart slowly climbs up into the ring as Alex Walker applauds.Lex takes his time to shake hands with Alex Walker,Phil Liederman and Mr Shields before turning his attention to Keith Leone.Leone stares back with anger in his eyes,and dismisses Lex's mocking attempt to shake hands.

HE:Not very gentlemanly of Leone..

JT:Like he was ever going to shake hands with Lex Hart...

Leone and Lex continue to stare at one another and Lex smirks with arrogance as a massive "Keith Leone" chant rings around the arena.Leone just glares back at Lex with ultimate dislike etched all over his face.

JT:You could cut the tension with a knife...

Walker:I see no reason to waste much time here....Mr Shields,you have gone through the contract with myself and Mr Liederman...there are no objections...

*Lex Hart suddenly raises his hand and then takes the microphone from Alex Walker

Lex:I know everyone just wants to get home...kick back and prepare for Night of Glory....but I have a few things to say before we get this contract signed...and as your world champion,you will listen to me!

*The crowd boo and chant "A55hole"

Lex:You see this is it Keith...just one week from the biggest match of your career.....the night when you have to abandon all your talk,and finally walk the walk.The night when you either become a hero or fall into the abyss of villainry forever more...

Face it Keith...the whole of 6CW is resting on your shoulders....every single superstar that has walked through those doors,their legacies are reliant on you....because when you lose to me at Night of Glory,the curtain comes down....6CW falls off the map...finished forever more....

And they won't blame me....they won't blame Alex...or Genesis...they'll blame you.Because your the one who promised so much and is going to fail to live up to any of his words....your the man that will be held responsible for the death of 6CW....how does that feel Keith?

*Lex laughs as he continues to stare at Leone,who takes a mic from Phil Liederman

Leone:Let me ask you a question Lex...how is it going to feel when the doctor is removing your teeth through your a55 after I kick them down your throat at Night of Glory?

*Crowd pop and Lex looks furious

Leone:Because we can stand here and we can talk...or we can do what these people came to see....we can sign this contract and then we can let the a55 kicking commence...

*Crowd cheer loud and Lex smirks

Leone:This is nine months in the making...I have waited so long for this moment...and your right,I've talked alot....but now I intend on letting my actions talk for me...I don't want to stand here and trade insults with you...i've been there,done that...and we could go round and round in circles for another five hours...but that's not what these people want to see....and that's not what either of us really wants...

I don't like you Lex...infact I hate you...I hate everything about you...and I am going to take great pleasure in beating you black and blue at Night of Glory....but not only that,I am going to take that 6CW Title from you....I am going to bury Genesis in the ground where it belongs....and I am going to watch you squirm in your own (beep)....

*Crowd pop

Leone:And that's all I am going to say about it...you can talk these people half to death...and you can say anything you want,but i'm done....i'll sign this contract....and then one week from now I will stand across the ring from you at Night of Glory...we'll end this once and for all....

*Lex and Leone continue to stare at one another and then Lex places his hand on the contract and slides it towards Leone

Lex:Get this man a pen....we have a contract to sign...

*Mr Shields passes a pen to Leone,who wastes no time in scrawling his name on the contract.He then rolls the pen to Lex Hart,who stares at Leone and then begins to sign his name.

Walker:It's official ladies and gentlemen..............Lex Hart and Keith Leone have signed this contract................at Night of Glory they will collide for the richest prize in this business....6CW and Genesis will culminate the final battle...

Leone:Will you please shut your goddamn mouth...

*The crowd cheer as Leone shakes his head

Leone:These people do not want to hear you talk Walker...they don't want to hear me or Lex wittle on....they want action.....

*Crowd chant "yes" over and over

Leone:And I intend on giving them what they want...

*Lex suddenly looks at Leone,ready for action.Hart removes his suit jacket and rests it on the ropes.He begins to roll up his sleeves

Leone:But before we get it on,i'd like to draw your attention to sub section 17,clause 19 on that contract...

*Lex and Alex Walker suddenly look suspicious as Phil Liederman smirks

Leone:Rule 101,always read the small print Lex...

*Lex suddenly looks a little apprehensive as Leone begins to smile

Leone:See the fact is...this has to end at Night of Glory....definitively we need a winner....6CW or Genesis....you or me...there can only be one when all is said and done.....and that is exactly what is going to happen..

Lex:What the hell are you talking about Leone?

Leone:If you read here Lex you will see exactly what I am talking about....this clause in the contract states that Genesis and no employee of 6CW can have an involvement in this match...

*Crowd cheer and Lex looks annoyed

Leone:It states that anybody guilty of outside interference will be fired on the spot

*Mr Shields looks slightly surprised by these stipulations

JT:It seems that Keith Leone and Phil Liederman have pulled a fast one on Lex Hart and Genesis...

HE:This isn't right...

Leone:And it gets better...after a few slight alterations....we also managed to fit in the clause that,and I quote,...."the challenger may pick the stipulation of the match"...

*The crowd cheer louder as Lex looks irate and begins to shout at Alex Walker.Walker looks nonplussed as Lex kicks at the chair,sending it flying across the ring.

Leone:So without further ado Lex.....feel free to look up...

*Lex looks at Leone with disbelief and then the crowd pops into oblivion as the lights in the arena dim.An eerie light shines up into the rafters as a massive structure suddenly begins to lower. 

HE:It can't be...

JT:It is...Leone has tricked Lex Hart....Lex has signed the contract....

HE:No,this isn't right...

Leone:Nowhere to run Lex...nowhere to hide....me and you are going to finish this properly....it ends at Night of Glory...

JT:Leone has picked the most brutal match type of all....suddenly the challenger's odds just got slashed....Lex Hart,Keith Leone....Night of Glory....6CW Title on the line....6CW vs Genesis....HELL IN A CELL!

The crowd are continuing to go wild as the giant hell in a cell structure lowers around the ring.Lex Hart is staring at the terrifying steel as it thuds down onto the floor.Hart begins to berate Walker again,but the 6CW GM has no answers for him.

HE:They altered the contract...

JT:And i'm glad they did...now we have an even playing field...no interference....and nowhere to run or hide...Leone and Lex will settle this once and for all at Night of Glory...

HE:But this is barbaric...

Leone smiles at Lex as the 6CW Champion stares at the demonic structure around him and then both men begin to trade right hands as Mr Shields and Phil Liederman roll from the ring for safety.Leone begins to slug Lex back into the corner,where he slams hard punches into the stomach and head of his foe.

JT:Leone is all fired up...

Lex tries to fight back with right hands of his own but Leone blocks the hard right and knees Hart in the stomach before scoop slamming him onto the canvass.Lex begins to get back up as Leone stomps his foot on the floor

HE:Oh no...

Lex gets back to his feet as Leone sets up for the superkick,only for Alex Walker to jump on Leone's back.Leone scrambles around off balance before managing to throw Walker over his shoulders.The 6CW GM gets back to his feet and Leone crashes a brutal superkick into his jaw,causing Walker to fall through the ropes to the outside.

JT:That will teach Walker for getting involved in business that didn't concern him...

HE:AND WHAT ABOUT THAT!

The crowd are cheering until Leone turns around and takes a viscious low blow from Lex.Leone folds up in agony as Lex smiles and then drags Leone under the bottom rope.He begins to slam Leone's head repeatedly against the side of the cell wall before raking his face across the meshed steel

JT:This is sickening to watch...

HE:Leone tampered with the contract...he wanted this....and now he's got it...what an idiot...he's no match for Lex Hart...

JT:He would of been had it not been for Alex Walker...

Lex continues to beat Leone's face against the steel,opening up a massive cut across Leone's face.Lex then throws Leone back in the ring and he rummages under the apron for a moment before producing a sledgehammer!

HE:Now you are going to see dominance...

Lex runs his hand along the hammer and smiles.Phil Liederman tries to calm Lex down but Hart just slams the hammer into the side of Liederman's head before rolling into the ring.Leone is oozing blood all over the canvass as he staggers back onto his feet and Lex drives the hammer into his stomach.Leone goes down on his knees in agony before Lex drives the hammer across the back of his head.Leone is a broken and bloody mess as blood stains the white suit trousers of Lex Hart.

JT:Lex Hart has lost it here...brutalising anyone and everyone he believes is out to get him...

HE:WHat do you expect...he's been tricked....forced into a hell in a cell match....but he's showing his championship credentials...he's better than Keith Leone...he's proven that tonight and he will prove it at Night of Glory....take a look Jeff because that's the future....6CW is finished....Genesis is rising....and Lex Hart is leading the revolution!

JT:Well that's all we have time for folks....but in just seven days we will be back for the biggest ppv extravaganza of all time...Night of Glory IV live and exclusive from Wembley Arena...it's going to be a historic night...Genesis and 6CW will clash once more...but who will prevail....who will be standing when all is said and done...

HE:That man right there...

The show ends as Lex Hart continues to pace the ring with the sledgehammer in hand.He throws the hammer down by the side of the bloodied Keith Leone and then lifts the 6CW Title into the air as the crowd boo.The giant hell in a cell gleams with menace as the show goes off air.

Walker smiles as he turns to look at Keith Leone....

AW: Remember that, Keith? Remember that night? Remember how it was all set up for your demise? The death of 6CW etched out pefectly? And remember how it ended? How triumphant you were? Well at Explosion, it all begins.......to end....

RJ: What?

AW: I've learned from my mistakes, Keith. I'm not as quick to fly off the handle, make rash decsions and jeapordise what i've built. I'm not going to put the company on the line. I'm going to destroy it from the inside out. I'm going to take it's crown prince and put him up on a pedestal for the most public of executions. At Explosion, Keith, the 6WF Title will be on the line, but the settings will be oh so familiar....

MW: What has he got planned?

RJ: I don't know, Mike, but i don't like it one bit....

AW: If you win, Keith, you deserve to keep your title, you deserve to live to fight another day. But if you lose, Keith? If you lose, you won't be fired, you won't become my pet. You'll have to sit back and watch as Re-Genesis grows ever stronger, as it grows bigger and consumes this company. If you lose, Keith, you'll NEVER get another shot at your title. You'll never get a shot at any title within this company. At Explosion, Keith, you're going to face the man who put this whole thing in motion. The man that set about wanting to turn 6WF inside out, and burn it to the ground. It's going to be Keith Leone versus Cassius Zhi....

MW: WOW!

AW: And it will be.......HELL IN A CELL!

RJ: MY GOD! LEONE V CASSIUS! HELL IN A CELL!

MW: WALKER JUST STACKED THE DECK!

Walker stares in the eyes of Leone before stepping back and picking up the chair, he hands it to Cassius....

RJ: MY GOD!!!!

Cassius smashes the chair across the temple of Keith Leone with a sickening thud. He looks down at the broken body of the 6WF Champion and smiles. Walker hands Cassius the 6WF title and he raises it to deafening boos from the crowd....

RJ: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WALKER IS TRYING TO CHANGE HISTORY! NEW PLAYERS, NEW ANGLES, BUT THE SAME CATASTROPHIC STRUCTURE! WILL THE OUTCOME BE THE SAME! LEONE! CASSIUS! FOR THE 6WF TITLE INSIDE A CELL!

Walker leads Re-Genesis from the ring as Cassius continues to stand tall over Leone as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down