6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results March 18th 2013

Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results March 18th 2013 Empty 6WF Lockdown Supershow Results March 18th 2013

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Rest in pieces roars out around the LG Arena in Birmingham to signal that 6WF has gone live to air. The camera pans around the arena to show fans cheering and chanting for their favourites, before going to the top of the ramp where a spectacular strobe lighting and pyrotechnic display kicks off.

The camera goes to the commentary desk...

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to this special 6WF Lockdown Supershow! I am RJ and I am joined tonight by my usual partner in crime, Michael Wire.

MW: Good evening RJ and good evening to the millions of you watching at home on Eurosport and Eurosport HD.

RJ: We are live from the LG Arena tonight ahead of the final Lockdown before Survival, which we will be screening live from Madison Square Garden! Survival is building up to be one of the biggest Pay Per Views in 6WF history.

MW: There’s so much going on at Survival, yet there is still so much that needs to be decided tonight. I can’t wait!

RJ: Let’s get this show on the road!

The camera pans to show a variety of signs;

“I NEED A CONSULTANT”

“The person saying this is 100% gay - ”

“WHO YOU CALLING A CLOWN, YOU CLOWN”

“LAPDANCE ANYONE”

“I’D PLAY WITH MISS JESSICA’S TEDDY”

“HISS...COBRA...HISS”

“BEATS DOING MY ASSIGNMENT”

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results March 18th 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow Results March 18th 2013

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:30 pm

Johnny Goldman is in the locker room getting ready for the match. He starts to speak to psyche himself up.

Goldman: This is my time. Time to put a mark down on this place. Time to show everyone that I am not going to be Mr Match One any longer. 6WF doesn’t want me. But I will make sure they need me.

Suddenly the door bursts open and Danny McGraw comes in. He looks agitatedly around the empty room, before catching sight of Goldman. He then scans the room one last time. Goldman looks up at him, as McGraw peers in all four corners of the room.

Goldman: Looking for someone?

McGraw takes one final look around the room before staring at Goldman and smiling awkwardly.

McGraw: Johnny! How are we?

Goldman: Same as usual. Did you want me?

McGraw stands still for a while and stares at him blankly. Goldman shakes his head and starts to get up.

Goldman: Right well I have a match to go to……

McGraw grabs his arm and stops him from leaving. He shakes his head and stares at the floor. He then begins to speak without even looking at Goldman.

McGraw: How would you like to be on Team 6WF?

Goldman looks at him wide eyed.

Goldman: But I thought you said…..

McGraw: It doesn’t matter what I said! Things change. People have dropped out and left me in the lurch. There is no sense of pride in 6WF!

Goldman: So I am a “make-do”?! I have a little bit of pride left Mr McGraw. So I will decline.

McGraw: Don’t be a fool Johnny! It is the biggest match of the year. Are you really that naïve enough to think you would be first pick?! You have been given this chance. Take it!

Goldman looks at McGraw and sees that he is serious.

Goldman: Alright……I will be on the team.

McGraw looks relieved as he slaps Johnny on the back.

McGraw: Excellent! Now show me what you can do!

McGraw strides out of the locker room and leaves Goldman alone. The wrestler adjusts his kneepads and begins to speak to himself again.

Goldman: 6WF…..it’s my time.

He walks out of the locker room and slams the door shut.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow Results March 18th 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow Results March 18th 2013

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:32 pm

Match 1
Kuinshi & Jerome Dubois v The Consultancy v Johnny Goldman & Zach Corchia

RJ: Triple threat tag team action to start off the night...

MW: Three very different types of teams on display here tonight, to say the least!

RJ: We’ve got one of the more unlikely 6WF teams in former rivals Jerome Dubois and Kuinishi...

MW: Then we have the recently re-formed Consultancy, Vortex being joined by Johnny Oko.

RJ: And completing the set is Johnny Goldman and Zach Corchia, two youngsters looking to make a few waves here.

“King of the kill” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Johnny Goldman eventually steps out onto the ramp amidst an array of gold pyros. He sprints down the ramp before jumping onto the apron. He climbs the turnbuckle and salutes the fans before stepping down and waiting as...

“Can’t stop” kicks in and the crowd’s cheer continues for the arrival of Zach Corchia. He strides out onto the stage before running down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Corchia climbs up to the top rope and spreads his arms out wide before back-flipping and landing on his feet.

RJ: These two want in one of team 6CW or team 6WF...

MW: Let’s hope it’s 6CW!

“Lord of the winter snow” hits and the Birmingham crowd give Kuinishi a good reception as he walks out onto the stage. He swiftly strides down the ramp, cracking his knuckles. He slides under the bottom rope...

“Mind eraser” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Jerome Dubois swaggers out onto the stage. Dubois stretches his arms out to the side and red pyro’s go off all around him. The crowd boo as Dubois confidently walks down the ramp before stepping into the ring. He smiles at Kuinishi.

RJ: Kuinishi certainly not as apprehensive as we’ve seen him previously...

MW: Why should he be? Dubs is completely trustworthy.

“Breathe” plays out as plumes of green smoke fill the stage and the fans burst into cheers. After a few moments, Vortex and the Consultant walk out onto the stage, both men pausing for a moment to look out at the fans. They then wait “Turks theme” hits and the crowd cheer as Johnny Oko walks onto the stage. Oko is carrying a Katana over his shoulder, he walks down the aisle slowly, chewing on bubble gum as he goes. Oko climbs up the steps and through the middle rope into the ring whilst Vortex clambers over the top rope.

RJ: Proved themselves to be equally capable as either a team or singles competitors...

MW: They have a shot at Dopant Zero for Survival, something the other teams in this match would love!

RJ: They will certainly have a target on their heads tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Vortex starts for his team. Kuinishi takes up the mantle for his side, and he is joined by Goldman. The three men look at each other, Kuinishi and Goldman then go after Vortex right from the outset. Kuinishi pulls him in, hitting muay thai elbows smashes to the head.

Goldman takes over, hitting a couple of knees into the stomach. Vortex keels over, Goldman runs off the ropes and crashes a big knee trembler into the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Goldman rolls away, Kuinishi steps in and waits for Vortex to rise. He then leaps in, nailing a lou thesz press which he follows up with a series of big punches into the head. Kuinishi rolls away, Goldman waits for Vortex to rise before running in and knocking him down with a clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

MW: These two teams working together, looking to take the big man out early on.

Vortex again kicks out, Kuinishi picks him up and monkey flips him to the corner where Goldman nails a spear. Goldman tags in Corchia, he grabs Vortex by the head and dives off the top rope, hitting a bulldog. Vortex staggers up into a double superkick. Corchia covers.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Corchia rolls away, Dubois is tagged by Kuinishi! Dubois steps into the ring, he waits for Vortex to rise before somehow hitting a scoop slam. He follows this up with an elbow drop into the chest. Corchia steps in, nailing a standing moonsault. He hook the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Oko absolutely hopeless on the outside at the moment.

Vortex again kicks out, Dubois lifts him to his feet. Corchia and Dubois whip Vortex into the corner, Dubs hits a couple of punches. Corchia tags in Goldman, Dubois urges Corchia to run in, he sprints in...

MW: Dubois with the double cross!

RJ: I thought he was trustworthy?

The Frenchman nails a big spinebuster on Corchia. He then performs an arrogant French dance in front of Goldman. Goldman goes to throw a punch but Dubois counters with a thumb to the eye followed by a DDT. He hits some knife-edge chops on Vortex, shouting sit down fatty, before covering Goldman.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Jerome Dubois stands over Goldman waiting for him to rise, he then throws him to the corner where he tags in Kuinishi. He steps into the ring before running in and nailing a shining wizard on Goldman. He falls forward and Kuinishi hits him with a knee-lift facebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Goldman gets the shoulder up, Kuinishi rises to his feet and drops a couple of knees down into the face of Goldman before waiting for him to rise. When he does, Kuinishi whips him into the ropes and nails a big dropkick on the rebound. Goldman rolls away to the corner, Dubois offers the tag and Kuinishi accepts.

MW: There’s the teamwork!

Dubois proceeds to stomp away viciously on the head of Goldman to loud boos from the crowd until the referee steps in. Dubois hauls Goldman to his feet and then nails a powerslam. He covers.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Jerome Dubois stands over Goldman waiting for him to rise when the crowd pop as they see Vortex up to his feet and standing behind Dubois.

RJ: Uh oh!

Dubois retreats backwards hastily, protesting his innocence. Vortex grins before hitting a big headbutt, Dubois topples back. Vortex hits two more headbutts, Dubois quickly tags out to Kuinishi. Vortex drags him over the top rope and Kuinishi rolls up, walking into a side slam. He covers.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Vortex gets to his feet and pounds away on the head of Kuinishi, Goldman runs in and hits a punch to the side of the head. He starts pummelling away at Vortex who shoves him away. Vortex gets to his feet, Goldman runs in only for Vortex to floor him with a Samoan drop. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

Goldman kicks out, Vortex gets to his feet and tags in Johnny Oko. He lifts up Goldman, whipping him hard into the ropes before nailing a tilt-a-wheel backbreaker. Oko waits for Goldman to rise...

MW: Tic-tac-toe!

RJ: Great kicking combos from Oko!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Goldman kicks out, Oko lifts him up and fires in stiff knife-edge chops to the chest. Kuinishi runs up at Oko, but he reads it, nailing Kuinishi with a spin kick to the head. Kuinishi rolls up, Oko nails a big Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Oko drags up Kuinishi, he then hits a running bulldog. Oko drags Kuinishi to the corner. He tags in Vortex, who nails a running splash before whipping Kuinishi into a spinning wheel kick from Oko. They are about to cover when Goldman gets involved once more.

Oko hits a boot to the gut, Vortex lifts up Goldman onto his shoulders whilst Oko climbs up to the top rope...

RJ: NO WIN NO FEE!

Ref: 1...................2.......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Oh what a win for The Consultancy!

MW: That was seriously impressive!

RJ: Certainly was Michael, even when the two teams attempted to gang up on Vortex.

The Consultancy celebrate on the outside before leaving up the ramp. Dubois steps into the ring, he helps Kuinishi to his feet.

MW: True team-mates...

The crowd then descend into huge boos as Dubois takes out Kuinshi with a huge punch to the back of the head. Dubois stomps a mudhole into Kuinishi, before going to the outside where he drapes the French flag over his rival.

RJ: I knew it wouldn’t last.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:35 pm

Jack Reynolds is standing backstage watching over his interview with Keith Leone as Colbert Pickwhistle strolls by…

Reynolds: Mr Pickwhistle, can I grab a few minutes of your time?

Colbert turns round looking at Reynolds with a confused look….

Colbert: Of course, dear boy…..who are you?

Reynolds sighs…

Reynolds: Colbert, it’s me, Jack…

Colbert: Jackson? Jackson is it you?

Colbert clasps his hands around the face of Reynolds, staring him in the eyes….

Reynolds: Jack Reynolds, Colbert? The Interviewer….

Colbert releases the hold, looking sheepish…..

Colbert: Ah yes, Reynolds. Sorry about that. Flashbacks you see. Reminds me of ‘Nam.

Reynolds: You were there?

Colbert Yes. It was a dark time for me, Jack.

Reynolds: I can imagine. Were you there long….

Colbert: A few weeks….

Reynolds: Weeks?

Colbert: Had to leave…..for my own safety.

Reynolds: Oh god, were you hurt?

Colbert: Hurt?

Reynolds: In the war?

Colbert: War?

Reynolds: Yes! The Vietnam War!?

Colbert: E-Gads, man! I wasn’t in the war! I was talking about my holiday! I thought I saw Jackson! Grabbed Johnny Foreign Eyes, asked him why he was impersonating the man. Before you know it the embassy are involved. All very hush, hush. Smuggled me over the border and back home. Nasty business. Anyway, alls well that ends well, what can I do you for?

Reynolds shakes his head with an exasperated look on his face….

Reynolds: This week you’re going up against Scorpion one on one after last weeks defeat, how are you feeling?

Colbert: I’m ready for anything, Jack. Boy thinks he’s got my number well no sir. The Earl of Ponkleville is ex directory! Sporkion talks a good match but he’s going to get another shot of surprise when he steps in the ring this week. It’s time to put this young man to the sword. See what he’s made of.

Reynolds: You seem pretty confident? Can we say the same of Finlay?

Colbert: Ah, the blessed Finbow. My word he’s focused. Prancing round the ring like a haggered Michael Flatley buzzed on caffeine. He’s up for this. Mark my words he’s ready. The put downs, the threats, the insults and barbs. Sporkion’s lit a fire up under his belly and the determination would scare the pants off a nun in the Vatican. He’s an animal, Reynolds. That Irish fighting spirit is back. He’s been unleashed. Like the dogs of war. The man Finlay is back, bigger and better than ever!!

The crowd roar with approval as Colbert enthuses over his partner….

Reynolds: And where is he now…..

Colbert stops, his face going slightly red….

Colbert: Erm. Well, he’s….erm. Having a nap. Tiring work all this, Reynolds. We can’t all be young in the tooth like you lot. He’ll be up in a bit, I’ll send him your way. Or you can come find us. Yes, probably best you come see if he’s awake. Don’t want to push him. Grumpy old bugger at times.

Reynolds: Thanks for your time, Colbert…

Colbert: Not at all, pleasure was all mine…….EN GARDE!

Crowd: EN GARDE!!

Colbert struts off down the hallway as Reynolds chuckles to himself.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:36 pm

Jack Reynolds is stood backstage as Jerome Dubois storms past....

JR: Mr Dubois, can we get a few minutes to talk?

Dubois looks at Reynolds with disgust....

JD: Oui, monsieur, ow can i help you?

JR: Jerome, after weeks of supporting and encouraging Kuinshi, you brutally attacked him after the match?

JD: Zis is correct, see, it is ze poor and pathetic Kuinshi dat makes zis company a disgrace. A man so worried about what people think of him. No class, no charisma, jus a poor excuse for a human. Mes amis, i am ze Capitan of Culture. I have a pure wrestling pedigree. You think i would align myself with some disgusting, disgraceful man like zis Kuinshi? Oh non, mes amis! He is everything Dubois despises, and at Survival, i am going to make ze most public of examples of our simples friends.

Ze phemenonome is coming, Reynolds. Dubois is back non? Ready to recliam ze class so lacking within zis company.

Dubois stares in to the camera....

JD: Think long and hard Kuinshi, for zis is ze beginning of ze end for you, your classless ways. Ze Capitan has spoken.

Dubois heads off up the corridor smirking to himself.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Match 2
Mr Kenty v Lex Hart

RJ: First singles action of the night up next on this Lockdown Supershow!

MW: What a match this one promises to be RJ, the first match of tonight that involves competitors from the huge 5 vs 5 tag match at Survival.

RJ: That will be Team 6WF vs Team 6CW, and this first singles match sees a member from both of those sides fighting it out.

MW: Strangely, both actually made their name in 6CW, but it is Mr Kenty who is representing them at Survival.

RJ: Chosen by Danny McGraw, perhaps out of spite, Lex Hart is having to represent 6WF at Survival. Arguably the next stage in his quest to win over these fans.

“Be Myself” blares out over the speakers and the crowd cheer for the arrival of Lex Hart onto the stage. He strides out wearing a team 6WF shirt, which he quickly takes off. Hart walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands as he looks extremely focused. Hart slides into the ring.

RJ: We saw something very interesting in Lex earlier in the week when he was talking to Kenty. He seemed remorseful, apologetic even...

MW: The idiot needs to get his mind back in the game, he’s representing 6WF!

“Turn up the trouble” blares out and the crowd pop loudly as the lights dim, a silver microphone descends from the rooftops.

Ladies and Gentleman, I hail from Buckinghamshire, England and weigh in at 230lbs...I am MR KENTY.....................KENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

The lights come back and Kenty grins to the fans. He then strides down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding under the bottom rope into the ring.

RJ: Here we are folks, one member of team 6CW and a man who has been on a roll lately.

MW: He certainly has, got a big win over Mike Hill on the last Lockdown...unfortunately those two are now team-mates! That was a stroke of genius from Danny McGraw!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenty and Hart go in for the lock-up, Kenty gets the early advantage applying an armbar. Hart counters with an arm drag, Kenty rolls to his feet and is met with a high-angled dropkick from Hart. Kenty staggers up and runs towards Hart, who places him into a sleeper hold. Kenty quickly spins his way out of the hold, before nailing a forward Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Lex Hart drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Kenty puts him into a side headlock. Hart gets to a vertical base, he attempts a belly to back suplex but Kenty lands on his feet. Hart turns around and Kenty hits a knee lift into the stomach, he follows that up with a running neckbreaker! Kenty again covers...

MW: Kenty dominating the early proceedings.

Ref: 1................2.......Kick out!

Kenty rolls to his feet, he hits a couple of elbow drops down into the face of Hart before lifting him to his feet. He goes for an Irish whip but Hart counters, sending Kenty into the corner. The former freeweight champion attempts a crossbody block, using the turnbuckle as a springboard but Hart catches him, nailing a backbreaker. Hart then runs the ropes...

RJ: Springboard moonsault from Lex!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Hart stands over Kenty, waiting for him to rise. Kenty rolls to his feet and Hart nails him with an inverted atomic drop, he then bounces off the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick on his fellow former 6CW’er. Hart again hooks the leg of Mr Kenty.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Kenty drives the shoulder up, Hart gets to his feet and stomps away continually on Kenty until the referee steps in. Hart then drags Kenty up to his feet, he nails him with a suplex. He drags up Kenty, he goes for a 2nd suplex but Kenty counters, lifting Hart up and walking to the ropes, suplexing him down gut-first across the top rope.

Hart slumps down on the apron, Kenty allows Hart to pull himself up using the ropes before grabbing Lex’s head and hitting a knee lift into it. Hart slumps across the 2nd rope, Kenty moves him forward so Hart’s legs are on the 2nd rope, he then nails a big spike DDT! Cover.

MW: Yet another interesting facet to the big match at Survival, there is a lot of old rivalries being renewed.

RJ: None more so than a mini-revival of Genesis, although most of the members are on different teams. Hart and Kenty were both a part of that group.

MW: Though Hart seems to regret ever being involved.

Kenty waits for Hart to rise, when he does so Kenty connects with a boot into the stomach. He then places Hart onto his shoulders, hitting a rolling firemans carry slam. Kenty quickly goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Senton bomb!

MW: Great combination!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Kenty hauls Hart up to his feet, he goes for a big boot but Hart slides under it. He kips to his feet, Kenty spins around and Hart nails a big superkick to the chin! Kenty falls to the mat in slow motion as Hart falls down into the cover attempt.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Hart waits for Kenty to rise, he whips him into the ropes and then nails a leaping knee on the rebound. Kenty rolls up, Hart hits a suplex. He drags up Kenty, nailing a 2nd suplex. Kenty rolls to his feet, Hart connects with the third suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

RJ: Impressive from Lex!

MW: If Lex is in this form, and not moping around, he will be a huge weapon for team 6WF!

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Hart drags up Kenty, he goes for a jawbreaker but Kenty shoves him away. Hart stumbles back into the centre of the ring, Kenty nails an inverted backbreaker, Hart falls to the corner. Kenty nails a big boot, Hart collapses down. Kenty then runs the ropes...

RJ: Facewash!

Kenty hits the kick to the head, before dragging Hart to the middle of the ring and covering.

Kenty drags up Hart...

MW: Mic Check!

RJ: Harts spins out...FLAT LINE!

Ref: 1............................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Hart wins it! Out of nowhere!

RJ: Huge win for Hart!

MW: Fantastic contest, but team 6WF one up tonight!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm

*The camera pans around The LG Arena to see a rabid crowd going crazy for 6WF! There are signs such as:*

"The referee's a wanker!"

"Big up the Chutney!"

"The person saying this is 100% gay - "

*The camera ends up at ringside where Michael Wire and RJ are sitting*

MW: "What a show last week was! So many storylines, more picks being announced for the Survival match, the World Title match being set up, Survival is truly shaping up to be another brilliant PPV!"

RJ: "Last week was brilliant Michael! Splinter is here, The Saint's Row, everything off the charts!"

MW: "The 6 man tag match was the creme de la creme though 'Arj! All the Survival implications, then Takeo being announced as the 6WF pick!"

RJ: "I think Walker could have made a mistake picking Takeo for 6WF. The man is a machine. He has the potential to win the match by himself for 6WF!"

MW: "Too damn right 'Arj! Takeo sent a message to 6WF, 6CW, Walker and McGraw this week.....

*The titantron kicks in and the video package begins. We see a dark, windy night as the camera is walking through a graveyard. You can hear the puddles the cameraman is stepping in as he walks through towards a hut at the far side of the graveyard. We enter the hut to see Lukas Takeo sitting, looking out of the solitary window at the graveyard. He then stands up and moves the chair to the little table over by the corner, tucks it under, and lights the candle on it. He then takes a seat in the middle of the floor, looking down into the candle which he has placed in front of him. as he begins to speak.*

Takeo: "Does he realise what he's done? I wonder, was he thinking straight? Off his rocker I reckon."

*Takeo is chuckling to himself*

Takeo: "He's picked me. Picked me. Not for his team, but to go up against him? Oh dear Mr Walker. Oh dear indeed. You may as well have signed the match away. Although I am not surprised a man of such background made such a baffling decision."

*Takeo smirks at the camera*

Takeo: "6CW as an organisation was laughable, and it seems the remnants of it still are. Seems Mr Walker's reasoning for selecting me to destroy his team, was to cause, lets say, a conflict of interest among Team 6WF. Well some may say he has succeeded, but I will tell you right now he has not. I do not have an interest in Team 6WF. I only have an interest in Lukas Takeo. I only have an interest in destroying everything in my path. Unfortunately, for you, that is your team now. Big mistake my friend. But then, we'd expect that, with you being associated with 6CW."

*Takeo takes a pause, still smirking, and begins again. The wind still driving in the background.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:40 pm

RJ: Up next we have we have a clash of 6WF and 6CW as Survival draws ever closer.

MW: Geoff Steel, a man that many fans deem to be the epitome of 6CW, takes on the monstrous Lucas Takeo, and frankly RJ, I can only see one result for this one.

“Last Resort” blasts out of the speakers as the crowd erupt into cheers and Geoff Steel walks out onto the stage. Steel is wearing a 6CW shirt as he raises his arms into the air, before then walking down the ramp, tagging fans hands on the way, before rolling into the ring and then raising his arms again, then waiting in the far corner.

“From yesterday” blares out over the speakers and the crowd descends into huge boos as the monstrous Lukas Takeo walks slowly out onto the ramp. Takeo has his head bowed, a towel draped over his head. Takeo then begins to walk down to the ring, as the crowd physically tries to lean away from him, before Takeo then steps up onto the ring apron and then steps over the top rope. Takeo throws the towel away from his head as he then stares down Steel, who shows no fear of his adversary.

RJ: Takeo may be on a great run as of late, but that doesn’t seem to have phased Geoff Steel one bit.

MW: Then Steel is a stupid man; did he not watch last week? Takeo decimated both of his own team mates after the match, what do you think he’ll do to an opponent?

The referee checks over both men before then calling for the bell, at which point both men then charge out of their corners and tie up. There is a brief power struggle, but Takeo quickly gains the advantage and starts to push Steel back towards the corner, but Steel is able to drop down and get away from the predicament, before then running behind Takeo, and on his return hitting a running clothesline to the turning Takeo, but it does little to faze him. Takeo then challenges Steel to try again, and again Steel charges Takeo and hits a clothesline, but Takeo is again able to stay on his feet, at which point he begins to laugh at Steel. Steel then again runs back and goes to chare at Takeo for a third time, but this time is met with an outstretched hand of Takeo, who grabs Steel by the throat. Takeo begins to trash talk Steel, when suddenly Steel hits a hard kick to the gut of Takeo, who then staggers backwards, before Steel follows up with a spear into the corner, followed by a number of shoulder presses to the ribs of Takeo in the corner. Takeo is able to push away Steel, but Steel charges straight back in afterward, hitting now hard punches to the head and body of Takeo, who is unable to defend himself from the onslaught easily. Finally Steel lets up and gives Takeo a chance to get out of the corner, but as he staggers out, Steel runs across the ring and hits a hard clothesline, sending Takeo to the mat, as Steel then jumps back up and starts to pose for the audience, who cheer loudly for him. Steel then hits some hard boots to the head of Takeo, who tries to cover up from the attack, but Steel is clearly determined and then hits boots to the ribs as they are uncovered. Steel then pulls Takeo to his feet and hits some more punches, before then whipping Takeo across the ring into the ropes, and on Takeo’s return, Steel is able to grab Takeo’s legs and partly using the momentum of Takeo, as well as Steel’s own strength, Steel lifts Takeo into the air and spins him around to hit a spinebuster, leaving Takeo in pain on the mat. Steel looks at Takeo on the mat for a few moments and contemplates his next move, before then running across the ring, and on his return Steel leaps into the air, before hitting an elbow drop to the chest of Takeo, who clutches his upper body in pain after the move. Steel then gets to his feet and again starts hitting repeated stomps to the mid-section of Takeo, trying to wear him down further, before Steel then hits a couple of knee drops, then backs away from Takeo. Takeo then slowly begins to pull himself up to his feet, and Steel stalks him from behind and as Takeo finally gets to his feet, he turns around to face Steel, who then charges at him and hits a spear. Steel then goes into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Steel smacks the mat in frustration before then getting to his knees and hitting a couple of hard right hands to the head of Takeo, who remains dazed, lying on the mat. Steel then gets to his feet and hits a few stomps to Takeo, before dragging the big man up to his feet and pushing him into the ropes. Steel forces Takeo back further into the ropes with a couple of stiff punches, before then throwing him across the ring, and on Takeo’s return, Steel hits a big boot, which is just able to clip the jaw of Takeo, who then falls back to the mat, still dazed. Steel looks down at Takeo, and then quickly drops into a headlock, trying to drain Takeo even more than he already has done so, and for a few moments Takeo seems largely unresponsive. Slowly though Takeo begins to push both himself and Steel to their feet, all the time Steel keeping tight pressure applied to the head and neck. Takeo then attempts to push Steel into the corner and crush him there, but Steel is able to release the hold and move just in time, causing Takeo to plough straight into the corner. Steel then runs across the ring and then charges back at Takeo to hit a diving splash into the corner, forcing Takeo hard into the top turnbuckle especially, before then Steel then drives some hard knees into the back of Takeo while he has the chance, as it takes Takeo a few moments to turn around and have a chance to defend himself. Steel then waits for Takeo to come out of the corner, at which point Takeo takes a wild swing at Steel to try and take him down, but Steel is able to duck it and hits a hard European uppercut, which staggers Takeo to one knee. Steel then grabs Takeo’s head and hits repeated uppercuts, each seeming to take further affect, before finally Steel lifts up Takeo and hooks his arm, before dragging him to the ring ropes. Steel then lifts up Takeo off the ground slightly, before then using the ropes to help springboard Takeo, then hitting a suplex to Takeo. Steel then gets to his feet once again and looks at his downed opponent, before then pulling Takeo up to his feet by his head, and then hitting some repeated head-butts. Steel then throws Takeo into the corner front first, before then lifting him up so Takeo is resting across the top turnbuckle. Steel then grabs the legs of Takeo and suddenly pulls him out of the corner before hitting a hard powerbomb, which causes the ring to shake on impact. Steel then quickly goes into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

RJ: For all of the destruction he has caused, all of the power he has, Steel is really giving him a beating at the moment.

MW: Takeo’s just warming up still, he’ll squash this 6CW punk for sure, just you watch.

Steel again slams the mat in frustration again, before then getting to his feet and hitting yet more stomps to Takeo. Steel then grabs the legs of Takeo and attempts to turn him over to lock in the Steel Works. Takeo though attempts to shake off Steel, and there is a lot of struggling for power from both men, before Takeo is suddenly able to roll over and his power forces Steel to the mat as well. Both men then begin to get back to their feet, with Steel getting up first, and he then proceeds to charge at Takeo. Takeo though is able to lift his boot up at the last moment, connecting with the face of Steel who goes crashing down to the mat after the impact. Takeo then takes a moment to compose himself, before hitting a few punches to Steel, before then grabbing Steel by the throat and lifting him to his feet. Takeo then throws Steel into the corner, before then hitting a barrage of punches to the head and upper body of Steel, gaining a measure of revenge for the earlier attack. Takeo then whips Steel across the ring and quickly follows up with a running clothesline into the corner on Steel, before then lifting Steel out of the corner and hitting a hard powerslam to the mat. Takeo then gets to his feet and taunts the fans, who vent their displeasure towards him, before Takeo then begins to stomp at Steel, trying to keep him grounded. Takeo then drags Steel up to his feet and pushes him into the ropes, before wrapping his arms between the top and second ropes, then hitting a series of punches to the defenceless Steel. The referee is finally forced to intervene, and pulls Takeo away before going to free and check on Steel, who collapses to his knees after being freed. Takeo then waits for Steel to get back to his feet, before then bouncing off the ropes opposite to Steel and then charging to hit a hard lariat to Steel, who nearly flips backward after the impact, and Takeo then trash talks Steel briefly, before getting back to his feet and then looking down at Steel. Takeo then starts to will Steel up to his feet, as Steel crawls to the ropes and begins to use them to aid him in getting back to his feet, before Steel then pushes off of them and starts to throw wild punches at Takeo, which forces Takeo back briefly, before he is able to hit a knee to the midriff and double over Steel. Takeo then hooks both arms of Steel, before throwing him over his back with a double underhook suplex, which leaves Steel clutching his back on the mat. Takeo then gets to his feet and runs across the ring and on his return leaps into the air before coming crashing down with a leg drop across the head and neck of Steel, before quickly going into the pin.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Takeo scowls at the referee after the kick out, before getting to one knee and hitting some hard shots to the head of Steel. The referee goes to intervene but Takeo gets to his feet and chases the referee away, before returning to Steel and launching a further attack. Takeo hits further hard punches to the head of Steel, who is looking more and more dazed after each shot, before Takeo then pulls him to his feet and then lifts Steel up onto one of his shoulders. Takeo then parades Steel around for a few moments before walking to the corner and dropping Steel face first onto the top turnbuckle to hit snake eyes, before then running across the ring, and on his return hitting a running boot, which causes Steel to fall to the mat hard and almost roll out of the ring. Takeo then walks over to Steel by the ring ropes and places one of his boots across the throat of Steel, before placing the other on the bottom rope for leverage, and begins to choke Steel with his boot. The referee is again forced to intervene and starts to implement a five count, and at the count of four Takeo releases the choke and walks away from Steel, who is left spluttering on the mat. Takeo then waits as Steel attempts to pull himself to his feet using the ropes once again, but Steel is slow to do so, so eventually Takeo walks over to him and pulls Steel away from the ropes, and hits a couple of hard punches to the head and face of Steel, before then lifting Steel up onto his shoulders, before then bringing Steel back down to the mat with a sit-down powerbomb, leaving Steel motionless on the mat. Takeo then gets to his feet and looks at the downed body of Steel, before then walking around to his side, then jumping into the air to hit a big splash to Steel, who barely moves even after the impact. Takeo looks to make the pin but then shakes his head and walks over to the corner, before climbing up to the top rope and perching there for a few moments while Steel slowly begins to show life. Steel then slowly gets to his feet and turns around to face Takeo, who then in turn leaps off of the top rope and hits a diving clothesline to Steel, knocking him to the mat. Takeo then goes into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Takeo shouts in anguish after the kick out from Steel, before getting to his feet and kicking in the ropes in frustration also. Takeo then begins shouting for Steel to “get up”, as Steel slowly hauls himself up to his feet, before Takeo then walks over to Steel and hits a hard right hand, forcing Steel back into the ropes. Takeo then whips Steel across the ring and on his return, lifts Steel onto his shoulders for a Samoan Drop. Steel though starts delivering multiple elbow strikes to the head of Takeo until he us able to drop off the back of Takeo and stumble away. Takeo though shakes off the attack quickly and turns and charges at Steel, but Steel at the last moment is able to perform a drop toe hold, causing Takeo to land face first on the mat. Steel then goes to the fallen Takeo, before lifting Takeo to his knees and then hitting a DDT to Takeo, taking the big man down. Steel then gets to his feet and takes a while to recover, as Takeo slowly begins to stir, when finally Steel walks over to the turnbuckles and climbs to the top rope. Steel then has to take a few moments to balance himself as Takeo then gets up and turns to face him, before Steel leaps off the top rope to hit a flying cross-body. Takeo though is able to catch Steel by the throat, and then proceeds to spin around and hit a chokeslam to Steel, quickly then falling into a cover.

1…

“From Yesterday” plays out as the fans descend into boos and Lucas Takeo is declared the winner. Takeo raises his arms and shouts out to the fans, before exiting the ring over the top rope and walks up the ramp. In the meantime, Geoff Steel begins to pull himself up to his feet in the ring and looks on in frustration.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:40 pm

There is a massive commotion backstage with various 6WF staff running around. The air is full of panicked cries and shouting. Danny McGraw bursts into shot and barges past the stagehands. He grabs one of them by the arm and hauls him backwards.

McGraw: Where is he?!

The stage hand points a finger towards the end of the corridor and McGraw rushes off again in that direction. He gets to the end of the corridor where he sees a huddle of people crouching down. EMT’s are present as well and they are ordering staff to give them room. McGraw approaches them and one of the stagehands gets back to his feet and tries to push him away.

Stagehand: I don’t think you want to see this sir……

McGraw pushes him to one side without saying a word and then looks down to the centre of the huddle. Lying there is Johnny Goldman, although his face is nearly unrecognisable. Blood covers his face and neck, while his arms are lying at a strange angle. The EMT’s are trying to stop the blood flow while another one works on his chest. McGraw then notices that Goldman’s breathing is shallow and his chest is hardly rising at all. Various 6WF wrestlers start to arrive behind McGraw and look clearly shocked.

EMT 1: Stats are lowering……pulse is erratic.

EMT 2: Get a drip in him now!

Stagehand: Someone call the ambulance….

EMT 1: No time, we will have to work on him here!

Stagehand: Did anyone see this?! Anyone?

EMT 1: Stats levelling out…..I can’t stop the bleeding.

Stagehand: Can we please get some room here!

EMT 2: Anyone not involved, step back please.

The sound of violent coughing is heard as Goldman starts to come too. He begins to choke on the blood he is bringing up and the noise levels increase.

EMT 1: Let’s get an airway into him now!

EMT 2: Suspected crushed windpipe…..blood flow stabilising.

Stagehand: Was he choked? Was he?!

EMT 1: Let’s worry about that later…..get these fucking people away PLEASE!

EMT 2: Ambulance is in the parking lot.

Stagehand: Come on people, let’s give them space. Come on now please!

McGraw and the crowd of worried staff and wrestlers are pushed back as more stagehands appear to help get them all back. Another pair of EMT’s appear with a stretcher as they barrel their way past. McGraw is looking open mouthed as the scene unfolds in front of him. Suddenly he is pulled to one side and pushed into an empty room. Zach Corchia stands in front of McGraw with a furious look on his face.

Corchia: You had to play games didn’t you McGraw?!

McGraw pushes Corchia further into the empty room and bangs the door shut behind him.

McGraw: What the hell are you talking about?!

Corchia: Being part of Team 6WF is like putting a target on your back! Johnny didn’t deserve this. You can’t tell me he was part of your plans!

McGraw: When will you people understand! Plans change! People change! But what ever happened to your partner didn’t involve me! I haven’t got blood on my hands!

Corchia: Well you aren’t looking closely enough then are you?! How many more guys need to suffer?!

The two men stand in silence. Disorder can still be heard in the corridor as the EMT’s shout various instructions. Corchia turns to McGraw after a while and begins to speak quietly.

Corchia: I want revenge for Johnny. And you are going to give it to me.

McGraw looks at him before extending his hand to shake.

McGraw: Team 6WF?

Zach doesn’t accept the handshake but begins to walk off.

Corchia: I will be in the match. But you need to face facts. There will be no Team 6WF at Survival. Everyone is looking out for themselves. Including me…..

The noise levels rise as he opens the door and exits the room. McGraw stands alone while the sound of chaos rings in his ears.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 pm

RJ: Here we go ladies and gentlemen…the return of a legend in singles action.

MW: Who? Scorpion?

RJ: Pickwhistle!

MW: Again I ask….who?

RJ: I am not taking the bait Wire! You know as well as I do that these fans are pumped for Colbert Pickwhistle.

MW: If these “fans” were around the last time Pickwhistle returned then their excitement is simple.

RJ: What?

MW: It’s obviously HRT and Viagra!

“Wake Up” blasts out of the speakers as the lights go down. Suddenly the arena screen flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath. Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos as he makes his way down to the ring.

MW: You know it’s funny. Abercorn was going on about respect last week. I think Scorpion will show good ol’ Colbert the meaning of that as well!

“A boy named Sue” blasts out around the arena and the crowd cheer for the arrival of Colbert Pickwhistle. He walks out with a grin across his face as he stares out at the fans.

Colbert: EN GARDE!!

Crowd: EN GARDE!!

Colbert smiles wider before walking down to the ring.

RJ: There is life in the old dog yet!

MW: He needs putting down!

The bell rings and Colbert extends his hand towards Scorpion for a handshake. Scorpion goes to accept it but then suddenly swerves and slaps Colbert around the face.

RJ: Not exactly respectful!

Colbert holds the side of his face and then starts nodding. The bell rings and the two men circle each other. Scorpion lunges at Colbert but he brings him down with a drop toe hold. Scorpion immediately gets up angrily and rushes at Colbert again, but he effortless flips him to the mat with an armdrag. Scorpion looks up at Colbert furiously, as the crowd cheer.

RJ: Vintage Pickwhistle!

Colbert beckons Scorpion to get up and he does so cautiously. The two men circle again before they lock up. Colbert gets Scorpion into a headlock and takes him toward the turnbuckle. He whips him to the other corner and then follows in with a clothesline. Colbert then climbs the second rope and pounds away at Scorpions forehead 10 times whilst the crowd cheer every punch.

RJ: Knocking some sense into Scorpion!

MW: I am worried RJ. Can Scorpion really show his face around here if he loses to Pickwhistle?!

Colbert gets down and whips Scorpion to the corner again. Scorpion reverses and Colbert slams into the turnbuckle. Scorpion rushes in with a splash but Colbert avoids it. Scorpion nearly flies over the top turnbuckle but ends up colliding his chest against it. He staggers out before Colbert kicks him in the gut and hits a DDT. He then hooks Scorpion’s leg.

RJ: CLOSE!

Colbert lifts Scorpion up and gets him in an armlock. Scorpion gets free and brings his boot down on his opponent’s knee. Colbert goes down and Scorpion viciously kicks him on the side of the head. He then runs the ropes and drops an elbow on the fallen Pickwhistle. Scorpion plays up the crowd as they boo in his direction.

MW: Attaboy Scorpion! Keep going!

Scorpion raises Pickwhistle to his feet before hitting him with chops to the chest. Colbert rests against the ropes as Scorpion pounds away at him. He takes a step back and goes for a clothesline but Colbert back body drops him over the ropes to the floor. Scorpion stumbles to his feet on the outside while Colbert exits the ring to the apron.

RJ: WOW!

MW: THAT’S ILLEGAL!

RJ: WHAT?

MW: WELL….FOR A GUY OF HIS AGE!

Colbert readies himself before jumping off the apron and hitting Scorpion in the face with a double axe handle. Scorpion lurches back against the barrier as Colbert checks his knees. He then goes after his opponent, chopping him across the chest. Scorpion desperately tries to protect himself, but Colbert pounds away like a madman. The referee comes to the outside and Colbert is momentarily distracted.

RJ: OH COME ON!

Scorpion sees his chance as Colbert has turned away. He grabs one half of Colbert’s moustache and yanks down hard. Colbert yells out as blood starts to appear on his upper lip. Scorpion follows up with a stiff right hand to the mouth of his opponent.

MW: SCORPION DOING HIS DUTY FOR FASHION! HANDLEBARS WENT OUT OF STYLE WITH THE DEATH OF THE VILLAGE PEOPLE!

Scorpion grabs Colbert and hurls him back into the ring. Scorpion slides in quickly and crashes into Pickwhistle as he turns round.

RJ: ARIZONA BARK!

Scorpion slams into Pickwhistle with the spear. Scorpion scrambles over and goes for the pin as his opponent lies motionless.

RJ: NO!

MW: I DON’T BELIEVE IT!

Colbert lifts a shoulder up and the crowd go wild. Scorpion looks wide eyed at the referee who just shrugs his shoulders. Colbert’s lower face is smeared with blood as he wearily gets to his feet.

MW: SCORPION ISN’T GOING TO………

RJ: DEATH STALKER!

Scorpion shouts out in anger as he presses on the floor. He then lunges at his opponent and twists his head around. Colbert hits the canvas hard after the stunner and lies still. Scorpion smirks and signals the end as he hooks the leg.

RJ: SCORPION WINS!

MW: NEVER IN DOUBT!

The referee raises Scorpion’s arm in victory as the crowd continue booing. He drags his arm away while looking down at Colbert.

RJ: Well, Colbert put up a valiant effort there……….LOOK OUT!

MW: VENOM STING!

Suddenly, Scorpion runs forward and punts Colbert in the head. Colbert manages to protect himself slightly but is still sent flying across the ring. The referee tries to intervene but Scorpion pushes him to one side.

RJ: COME ON MR OFFICIAL! DO YOUR JOB!

Scorpion readies himself in the corner for another punt to the head as Colbert struggles to get up. The crowd is booing heavily as Scorpion looks down at his wounded opponent.

MW: SCORPION RUSHING IN!

RJ: SOMEONE STOP……WAIT A MINUTE!

MW: FINLAY!

Scorpion stops still in the centre of the ring as Finlay comes careering down the aisle to a massive pop. Scorpion looks from side to side hastily as Finlay gets nearer and slides under the bottom rope. Scorpion quickly rolls to the outside and exits through the crowd. Finlay thinks about going after him, but Colbert pulls him back before placing a hand to his bloody mouth. Finlay checks on Colbert as the crowd continue cheering.

RJ: EVERY DOG HAS HIS DAY!

MW: I THINK SCORPION HAS BITTEN OFF MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW THERE!

The two men in the ring raise their arms in the air as the crowd continue cheering.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:45 pm

The camera goes to Abe Abercorn in his locker room-

AA: Wily old fox here. Now, let me get some things straight. Foxes don't cry over wrestling. Sure I may rant, heck, I complain. I'm a veteran, I've been through it all.

And yes, I know I'm getting on a bit. But here's the thing. I've gone past the point of caring what other people think of me. However - I want everyone to respect me, then I will respect them. You see, that is what angers me about Hidari-san.

Now listen here, Hidari-san. I wasn't crying over you. I'm not Roy Orbison. I don't look now on you. No, I just detest your attitude. Coming in, dropping a few choice words to make yourself look hard, a few idle threats here and there, but most of all, you don't respect your fellow man.

Well listen here, by the time I'm finished with you, you will respect me, and you'll respect everyone else. I'm not in charge here, and neither are Mr Walker and Mr McGraw. It's actually the Board of Directors. I just call things down the middle, it might ruffle a few feathers, and it clearly ruffled you, that's for sure.

No matter to me. For Hidari-san..tonight you will learn some respect!

Abe smiles, getting to his feet and leaving as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Scorpion is stoming through the backstage area, he grabs a cameraman....

TS: Stand there you, i have words for Finlay....

Scorpion stares into the camera...

TS: You had your chance, Finlay. You could've ended this long ago. You could've found solace. A happier path, but now? Now you've put yourself back in the spotlight. Back on the path to failure. I could've saved you, Finlay. I could've helped you overcome those demons more than some uppity, badger loving idiot could ever have done.

But now?

Now i'm going to destroy you!

Did i ever tell you the definition of insanity?

You see insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting shit to change and you see that is fucking crazy as you see with Finlay it’s the same fucking process over and over again he comes back for a cash day before leaving then ending up in the real shit before coming back again and the whole continuum repeats its self over and over again, it’s that fucking simple but you see you idiots fail to realize the whole truth that’s been out there this whole fucking time but you ignore you try to hide the fact that I am telling you the truth because you can’t handle the truth, you fools want to believe, what you want to believe but you cannot accept the damn fact that, I am again right over this.

Finlay is a failure. A serial relapser. And i will expose all his flaws for all the world to see.

Scorpion gets up and heads up the corridor as we head to commericial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Match 5

James McManus vs Cassius Zhi

RJ: Further singles action up next here!

MW: A very interesting contest indeed here, and one where I really don’t have a clue as to what could happen.

RJ: It’s James McManus vs Cassius Zhi. What is going to happen with Zhi tonight? Everyone saw the end of the last Lockdown, with the bear...

MW: Don’t mention the bear RJ, he might hear us!

“Sad but true” roars out over the speakers and the crowd boo as James McManus walks out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp, shouting at the fans who boo him. McManus steps into the ring...

RJ: McManus clearly very angry tonight...

MW: Splinter is in his head RJ! He cost him the European title, I can’t blame McManus for being pissed off.

“They Say” blares out over the speakers and the crowd continue their loud booing as they await the arrival of Cassius Zhi to the stage. The music continues to play around the LG Arena but there is no sign of Zhi at all.

RJ: What the hell?

MW: Where is Cassius Zhi?!

RJ: It’s got to be do with the bear!

MW: Shut up RJ! SHUT UP!

The song finishes, McManus is staring at the ref who shakes his head and points to the time-keeper to ring the bell.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The crowd boo loudly as the ref starts a count...

Ref: 1.................2...............3.................4..................5............

MW: Still no sign of Zhi.

RJ: He’s not showing Michael, I am sure of it!

Ref: 6..............7..............8.

McManus has a big grin on his face when suddenly the same white light flashes. The arena plunges into darkness, the lights flashes back on. McManus turns around...

RJ: SPLINTER!

Splinter leaps up and levels McManus with the splintered mind!

Splinter talks to McManus as the camera zooms in...

"You want revenge? See you at Survival"

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Alex Walker is shown in his office talking on the phone....

AW: Did you make contact?

Mumbled voice

AW: Oh really? That explains alot.

Mumbled voice

AW: Perfect. I can't wait to see the look on McGraw's face later....

Walker hangs up the phone as Cobra enters the office...

Cobra: Everything set for tonight, Alex?

Walker smiles....

AW: You bet. And, i don't think i got a chance to say before, but i'm glad you decided to come back to your roots, Cobra. Means alot.

Cobra: I didn't just do it for 6CW, Alex. I did it for myself, and for TGA. I want to make that son of a bitch pay. He wants to walk around here like greatness personified then he can damn sure put it to the test against me. Survival isn't just about fighting for company pride. It's about settling scores, and i intend on doing that with TGA, no matter what happens...

Walker nods at Cobra....

AW: Good enough for me, just make sure you get the job done when it counts...

Cobra looks at Walker and nods...

Cobra: Likewise, Boss.

Cobra heads out of the office as Walker opens his phone looking very please with himself.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Max and Clairssa are backstage embracing each other....

Clarissa: I told you it would work baby. Did you ever doubt me?

Max smiles, leaning in an kissing Clarissa...

MA: No baby, i always believed. And that poor sucker, Nay didn't see it coming. Just like he won't see the beating of a lifetime i'm going to give him at Survival coming.

Clarissa: I love it when you talk like that! So powerful! So forceful. So focused!

MA: More so than i've ever been! And tonight, i'm gonna show Logan just what it means to step in the ring with Max Adamson!

Max kisses Clarissa again....

MA: Wish me luck, baby?

Clarissa: LUCK!

Clarissa shouts and blows a kiss as Max heads towards the ring.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:51 pm

RJ: Welcome everyone to a singles match pitting Max Adamson against Hardcore champion Logan Kincade.

MW: Max could not have picked a worse time to face Kincade. The contract for the match at Survival was signed with Crime Lord's blood!

RJ: Was a sickening sight indeed. Max, on the other hand, was as underhanded as usual by bringing down Nay Bother who was his tag team partner!

MW: Don't forget the assist by Clarissa!

RJ: How times have changed.......

'Lonely Boy' blasts out of the speakers and Max Adamsom comes out onto the ramp. He salutes the fans as they start booing him before making his way down to the ring.

MW: Max and Clarissa has become a finely tuned unit. Well oiled.

RJ: You said that just to get "oiled" in didn't you?

MW: .......

'Edgecrusher' sounds out across the arena and Logan Kincade strides out onto the stage. Pyro's go off as he raises his arms in the air with the Hardcore championship around his waist. He then sprints down to the ring and slides under the bottom rope.

MW: Security needs to be tight here…..

RJ: I know what you mean. I am expecting Nay or Crime Lord to make some kind of appearance!

Kincade hands the belt to the referee who turns around to give it to the timekeeper. The bell hasn’t even rung but Logan rushes at Adamson and unleashes heavy blows to the head. Max is taken by surprise as he lurches backwards to try and avoid the punches. The blows keep on hammering down from Kincade as the referee struggles to back the hardcore champion away.

MW: Extremely strong start by Logan!

Kincade lifts Max up and uppercuts him repeatedly causing Adamson to stagger backwards towards the turnbuckle. Kincade bends down and shoulder thrusts his opponent into the mid-section again and again. Adamson tries to punch away at Kincade’s back after each thrust but Logan shrugs off the blows. He steps back and whips Max to the other corner. Adamson reverses and Logan crashes into the turnbuckle. Max then runs in with a clothesline but Kincade effortlessly picks him up and slams him down with a spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

RJ: KICK OUT!

MW: ADAMSON NOT IN THIS MATCH SO FAR!

Logan raises Max to his feet and whips him towards the ropes. He rebounds off the other set and collides into his in rushing opponent with a jumping clothesline. Adamson flips in midair after the blow and lands on his face. Logan then walks over to the corner and begins to climb the turnbuckle. He waits for Max to wearily get to his feet before launching off the pad.

RJ: FLYING CROSSBODY!!

MW: DUCKED!

In desperation, Max falls quickly to the floor and Logan flies over the top of him. He lands in a heap by the opposite corner as Adamson gets to his feet. He stumbles over to his opponent and starts frantically kicking away at him.

MW: THIS IS MAX’S CHANCE!

Adamson lifts Logan to his feet and sends him to the mat with a neckbreaker. Max keeps the pressure on by running the ropes and dropping a knee into Logan’s chest. Logan tries to get up but Max dropkicks him right in the face. He then takes Logan by the throat and starts choking him on the bottom rope. The referee drags Max away but he strides back over and continues to press Logan against the rope.

RJ: ADAMSON SHOWING HIS HARDCORE CREDENTIALS!

Max drags Logan off the ropes and goes behind him. He then lifts him over his head with a German suplex. He keeps hold of Logan’s waist before repeating the move. He then does a third German suplex and releases his opponent which cause Logan’s head to slam onto one of the lower turnbuckles. Max grabs his opponent’s legs and hauls him to the centre of the ring, before going for the pin.

RJ: POWERFUL KICK OUT BY LOGAN!

Max quickly continues the offensive by lifting Logan up and slamming him to the mat with a DDT. He goes for another pin but Logan pushes him away before the referee can count. Adamson looks frustrated as he again lifts Logan back up.

RJ: LOGAN IS RUNNING ON PURE ANGER AND ADRENALINE!

MW: ADAMSON MIGHT NEED TO…….OH!

Max suddenly throws Logan through the ropes. The referee sternly talks to him but Adamson simply wanders to the outside. He waits for Logan to get up before monkey flipping him backwards. Logan crashes into the steel steps which scatter. Max then runs onto one of the steps, jumps onto the commentators table and drives an elbow straight into Logan’s head.

RJ: MAX KEEPING THE PRESSURE ON SO AS TO CONTAIN THE ANIMAL THAT IS LOGAN KINCADE!

MW: HE IS DOING A GREAT JOB SO FAR!

Max rolls Logan back into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. He perches on the top and looks down at his opponent. He then flies off the pad.

RJ: LEG DROP!

MW: PIN!

RJ: NO! LOOK AT KINCADE!

Max worriedly stands as Logan gets up quickly after the pin. His eyes are bulging and spit is flying from his mouth. Max tries a forearm blow but Kincade blocks it and lays into his opponent.

RJ: LOGAN WELL AND TRULY LOSING IT HERE!

MW: IS CRIME LORD WATCHING THIS?! HE HAD BETTER!

Kincade whips Max to the ropes and powerslams him to the mat. He lifts Adamson up and hurls him to the ropes before reversing and short arm clotheslining his opponent. He still has hold of Adamson’s wrist and he drags him across the canvas. Adamson gets free and raises himself to a vertical bases but Kincade superkicks him square in the jaw. As Max goes down to one knee, Kincade rushes over to the turnbuckle and climbs it. Max gets back up to his feet in a daze as Logan flies towards him.

RJ: CROSSBODY! CONNECTED!

MW: ALL OVER!

RJ: NO! INSANE!

MW: THAT’S THE WORST THING MAX COULD DO!

Logan gets up and slams his head against the turnbuckle in frustration. Max has got onto his knees and is trying to get up. Kincade suddenly marches up behind him and wraps his arms around Adamson’s head.

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

Kincade locks in the sleeper hold while covering Max’s eyes with one hand. Logan wraps his legs around his opponent’s waist so that Max cannot get free. He viciously rocks his opponents head from side to side as the referee checks on Adamson.

MW: MAX NEEDS TO TAP HERE!

Max struggles again but he starts to slow down and lie limp. Kincade continues to rock his opponents head back and forth, and his arms are bulging due to the pressure he is applying. Max’s hand suddenly sparks into life and he taps the mat three times. The referee signals for the bell before getting Logan to release the hold.

RJ: LOGAN MADE THE GUY SUBMIT! HE WAS ON A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL!

MW: KINCADE SENDING A WARNING OUT HERE!

The referee is still frantically trying to get Logan to release the submission hold as Max lies lifeless. Logan’s eyes are popping out and he continues to choke Adamson. The referee tries to pull Logan’s arm away from Adamson’s neck but Kincade is having none of it.

RJ: COME ON LOGAN! YOU WON THE MATCH! LET THE MAN GO!

Kincade holds the move for a few more moments before pushing Max’s head away. Adamson slumps on the canvas and is completely motionless as Logan gets up. He orders the referee to retrieve his hardcore championship as the crowd boo.

MW: SYMPATHY FOR MAX?

RJ: HARDLY……THE CROWD KNOW FULL WELL THAT KINCADE IN THIS KIND OF MOOD IS NEARLY UNSTOPPABLE!

Logan lifts his title into the air while looking down at Max. Clarissa runs down from the backstage area towards the ring. She enters it and tends to Adamson as Kincade barges past her and starts walking up the aisle.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Danny McGraw is walking backstage when a nervous stagehand comes into shot.

Stagehand: Mr McGraw, you have to come quickly. There has been another incident!

McGraw: What the hell is going on tonight?!

The stagehand looks confused at him, before McGraw angrily pushes him down the corridor.

McGraw: Show me!

The stagehand leads McGraw down the corridor. They turn a corner and McGraw is then able to see the incident the stagehand was talking about.

McGraw: Oh for fuck sake!

A group of people look up at him from the floor after the outburst. He ignores them and goes over to where they are holding an unconscious Zach Corchia.

Stagehand: EMT’s have been called. It looks like he took a nasty bump to the head. Still….he is better off than his tag team partner!

The stagehand laughs awkwardly as McGraw stares daggers at him. Two EMT’s rush round from behind the corner and start to tend to Corchia. McGraw backs away and begins to turn round. He nearly bumps straight into an incoming Alex Walker.

Walker: Who is it this time?

McGraw: Corchia. No one important….

Walker: But I heard a rumour that he was going to be……

McGraw grits his teeth and his eyes glow red.

McGraw: You heard nothing! It isn’t even an issue!

Walker nods his head and lays a hand on McGraw’s shoulder.

Walker: Dropping like flies aren’t they Danny?

He smirks at McGraw before walking off. Danny turns bright red and then storms out of shot as well, as the camera pans back to show the injured Corchia.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Match 7
Nay Bother & Abe Abercorn v Crime Lord & Kenji Hidari

RJ: You return to lockdown just in time for tag team action!

MW: This should be a great match RJ, there’s certainly a bit of rivalry and feuding involved in this one.

RJ: We’ve got two former world champions, and two men who are definitely potential world champions.

MW: Abe Abercorn teams with Freeweight Champion Nay Bother to square off against Crime Lord and Kenji Hidari!

RJ: Abe and Hidari certainly had issues over the past few months.

“The Essence” blazes out through the speakers and Kenji Hidari paces out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp towards the ring, sliding in. He paces around the ring, staring out to the crowd who are cheering for Abe Abercorn.

RJ: Fair to say Abe and Hidari don’t exactly see eye to eye...

MW: They have a very different stance on the best way to winning a wrestling match, that’s for sure.

“Rain Wizard” hits and the crowd’s booing continues for the arrival of former 6WF World Champion Crime Lord. He strides out onto the stage as the boos go up a notch. He walks slowly, methodically down the ramp before climbing over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Crimey has become embroiled in a feud with long-standing Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade...

MW: They are the two most dominant champions I have ever seen. It is a meeting of two monsters.

“Carry on wayward son” blazes out and the crowd are certainly united in their cheers for the arrival of 6WF Veteran Abe Abercorn. The Northern Irishman walks out onto the stage, he nods to the fans before striding down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Abe slides into the ring. Abe looks across at Hidari who snarls back.

MW: There is the animosity between the two men.

RJ: Well personally I think Kenji Hidari has been damn right disgusting in some of the things he has said about Abe. He should have some respect.

MW: This is about respect RJ!

“I fought the law” plays and the crowd’s give loud cheers as Nay Bother walks out onto the stage with the 6WF Freeweight Title wrapped around his waist. He strides down the ring, slapping the fans hands and slides in under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and salutes the fans. Nay slaps hands with Abe.

MW: I wonder if Nay’s mind will be 100% on the job tonight? He knows he has Max Adamson at Survival.

RJ: It will be a long night for Abercorn if Nay isn’t fully focused.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nay starts the match off against Crime Lord. The two men lock up, Crime Lord forces Nay back into the ropes. He whips the freeweight champion across the ring, hitting a big spinebuster on the rebound. Nay rolls to his feet, Crime Lord attempts a clothesline that Nay ducks underneath. Crime Lord spins around, nay hits a knee to the gut before nailing a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Nay gets to his feet and drops a couple of knees down into the face. He then lifts up Crime Lord and reels off a series of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Crime Lord falls to the corner but he counters, grabbing Nay’s head and slamming it into the turnbuckle.

Crime Lord sprints in, connecting with a huge splash. He then drags Nay away from the corner before nailing a huge Fisherman’s suplex. Crimey bridges over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Nay gets the shoulder up, Crime Lord places him into an armbar. The freeweight champion gets to his feet, Crimey knocks him off his feet with a huge clothesline. Nay rolls to his feet, Crime Lord boots him in the stomach...

RJ: Powerbomb!

MW: That is the sort of power Kincade will have to deal with Survival. But Kincade will present a similar threat.

RJ: It’s going to be a brutal match.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet and tags in Kenji Hidari. The former European Champion steps into the ring, Nay Bother gets to his feet and Hidari flings him to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. Nay rolls to his feet and Hidari boots him in the stomach before nailing an Island Driver. Cover.

Hidari gets up to his feet and stomps away brutally on the head of Nay. He drags him to his feet and sets up for a brainbuster, but Nay blocks and then counters with a suplex. He rolls to his feet, nailing a 2nd suplex. Nay gets up to his feet and nails a 3rd suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Nay waits for Hidari to rise before hitting a knife-edge chop. Nay continues with the chops until Hidari falls into the corner. Nay Bother then sprints in, hitting a shining wizard. Hidari slumps forward and Nay knocks him down with a big clothesline.

RJ: Impressive comeback from Nay Bother.

MW: I am really looking forward to his clash with Adamson at Survival, particularly what role Clarissa will play.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Nay drags up Kenji Hidari, he goes for a DDT but Hidari counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Both men roll back to their corners, the double tag is made. Abe steps in, he runs towards Crimey who meets the veteran with a huge boot into the side of the head. Abe slumps to the mat, Crime Lord covers.

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, stomping away on the head of Abercorn. He then hauls up the former world champion, whipping him into the ropes and connecting with an STO on the rebound. Abe rolls to his feet...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Abercorn drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Crime Lord brings him to his feet, he goes for a powerslam but Abe drops down the back and counters with the country roads! Abe rolls up and covers.

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

Abe gets to his feet to loud cheers from the crowd, Crime Lord rolls to his feet and Abe fires in a knife-edge chop. He continues with the chops, backing Crime Lord into the ropes. Abe then walks forward with Crimey hitting a DDT!

MW: Hidari got the blind tag!

Abe turns around and Hidari takes him out with a low dropkick to the knee. Hidari then runs the ropes, hitting a hesitation dropkick to the head. Hidari hooks the leg.

Hidari stands waiting for Abe to rise, he then boots him in the stomach. Hidari lifts Abe into the air, connecting with a brainbuster. Hidari then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Epic Moonsault!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Hidari lifts up Abe, he goes for a German suplex but Abe spins out of it. He then scoops Hidari onto his shoulders...

MW: Airplane spin!

Abe spins Hidari 720 before dropping him down to his feet, Abe then retreats to the corner. Hidari stumbles towards him...

RJ: BORDER TOWN TAKEDOWN!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Hidari kicks out. Abercorn lifts him to his feet and goes to throw him to the corner but Hidari is too strong. He launches Abe into the corner, Hidari goes for a double running knee but Abe side-steps. Hidari falls out of the corner, boot to the gut...

MW: DVD!

Ref: 1....................2......................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Wow what a win for Abe Abercorn!

MW: A great tag match that...

RJ: Abe with the psychological advantage ahead of Survival

Nay Bother steps into the ring, he nods at Abe and the two shake hands. They go to opposite corners to salute the crowd, Abe rolls out and walks up the ramp, leaving Nay on the top rope saluting the fans.

They then boo as Max Adamson appears from through the crowd, he slides into the ring and hits Nay on the back. Nay drops down and the two start exchanging huge punches in the middle of the ring.

MW: It’s imploded before Survival between these two!

Nay gets the advantage with a knee to the stomach, he then throws Max out over the top rope. Nay then nails a suicide dive on Adamson, before throwing more punches. Adamson rolls over, taking the fight to Nay!

Crime Lord exits the ring, staring down at the brawl from the ramp. Logan Kincade runs out from behind the curtain, Crime Lord spins around. Kincade attempts to level him with the title belt but Crime Lord ducks it. He grabs the belt and smashes Kincade in the head with it!

RJ: Crime Lord saw it coming!

Crime Lord looks down at Kincade, he then goes towards the ring and pulls out a table. He rolls it into the ring and sets it up. He goes and grabs Kincade, hitting knees to the head followed by a shot with the title belt.

Kincade rolls into the ring, Crime Lord lifts him onto his shoulders...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

MW: THROUGH THE TABLE!

RJ: Crime Lord really sending a message!

Crimey stands over Kincade, holding the hardcore title belt above his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm

The camera backstage to the locker-room where TGA is seen getting ready for the event. TGA is wearing a 6WF t-shirt, with a large letter “C” printed on his right arm, which he seems to enjoy looking down at every so often. Suddenly the doors of the locker room fly open, and Keith Leone walks in wearing his normal clothes, Leone then throws his kit bag down on one of the benches as TGA walks over to him looking slightly agitated.

TGA: Where the hell have you been? I thought that you’d at least want to get to the arena early to talk tactics going into the match tonight or at Survival.

Leone: Sorry boss, I had things to do, you know, enjoy being a World Champ… oh wait you can’t do that.

Leone smirks at TGA who looks down at him in disgust before he continues to speak.

TGA: Listen Keith, I know we don’t like each other, and quite rightly so, we’re two different ends of the spectrum, I on one hand have proven myself time and time again since I first started and ascended to dominance while all looked on in awe. You on the other hand crawled out of the cesspit and somehow managed to get yourself two World Titles upon reaching the pinnacle, but none of that matters anymore. We’re combined now by one bond, we’re on one team, and with our combined hatred of 6CW…

Leone: How many times do I have to repeat myself, I don’t hate 6CW! That company is the reason I am where I am today, certainly not this place. I worked my ass off there and got the shots I deserved, and you want to know why I got the chances there and not here? Because of guys like you. It was guys like you hogging the top spots that made sure that no-one of any worth came through in 6WF, and when the new guys were allowed in, you had guys like Tyson Armstrong breaking through, and what a legacy he has left…

TGA: Keith, be very careful with what you say to me now, not only am I your team captain, but I’m also the man who made you tap like a pathetic bitch at Lockdown, and I’m not above doing it again right here.

Leone: Then do it “captain”! Kick my ass, it’s not the first time and I’m damn sure it won’t be the last. Part of the reason I’m so pissed off with this whole situation is that you clearly still don’t get it, you don’t think people know why you are where you are. You didn’t give a damn about this match 2 weeks ago, heck, you didn’t give a damn about anybody apart from yourself, and you felt on top of the world throwing out cheap shots at anyone you could find. But then it all caught up with you didn’t it Teej? You kept throwing out shots at 6CW, thinking that no-one would dare take on the “might” of TGA, and then wham! Cobra takes that perfect world of yours and turns it on its head, and suddenly you realised that you can’t run around being the lone gunman anymore, you need some back up. So you came crawling to this match in the hope that someone would support you, or at least sooth that massive ego of yours.

TGA: You know damn well that I’ve bled for this company Leone. I’ve fought hard to become the best around because I wanted to put this company on the map, and I’m not going to have some parasite come here and tell me that I’m only out for myself.

Leone: Really, you’re all about 6WF unity all of a sudden? Well here’s a news flash, the “parasite” you’re talking about has been here on “Team 6WF” since the very beginning. When McGraw asked me to fight 6CW, I wasn’t interested, but when he needed a man to fight against Alex Walker and his plans to choke the life out of yet another company, I was more than happy to oblige. You’ve shed blood for this company you say? I’ve taken beatings, been involved in mis-matches and put my career in jeopardy already in the name of 6WF, something that you can’t claim to have done. When you really look at the list of guys on Team 6WF, I’m the only one that stands out as a guy that can be trusted. I’m the one who has fought Alex Walker before and I’m the one who’s had to pick up the pieces of 6WF so far and with you as “captain” and with Lex and Takeo as partners, I will undoubtedly have to do so at Survival as well. So I suggest that you start…

TGA: You know what Leone? I’ve always been right about you and it’s nice to know that these fans get to see the true side of you…

Leone’s face turns red as TGA cuts him off and begins talking, and Leone then goes to his bag and pulls the 6WF World Title belt from it. Leone then goes over to TGA and holds it in his face, interrupting him as Leone begins to speak.

Leone: You see this Teej?! This title means I get to say what I want, when I want, without having someone like you interrupt me. What I was going to say is that you need to start looking at yourself in a mirror and seeing what kind of team “captain” you really are, because I’m sure it won’t be in just my eyes that you don’t measure up. You know what, I don’t think there even will be a fifth man at this rate, as I highly doubt anyone is stupid enough on this roster to want to jump aboard this sinking ship.

Leone and TGA look up at each other and stare down each other with looks of pure hatred across the faces of both men, before Leone again starts to speak.

Leone: I don’t think our two egos will fit in this locker room, I’ll see you out there, “captain”.

Leone picks up his kit bag and title belt and leaves the room as TGA looks in frustration, before kicking one of the benches over as the camera then cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Kenji Hidair is shown backstage taking apart his locker room...

KH: That bastard Abe! Who the hell does he think he is! DOES HE NOT KNOW WHO I AM!!

Kenji tosses a chair across the room, crashing it into the wall....

KH: Nobody makes a mockery of Team Japan! NOBODY MOCKS THE FUTURE!!

Hidari smashes his foot into his locker and punches the side as Jack Reynolds walks in....

JR: Mr Hidari....

KH: WHAT!?

Hidair turns, grabbing Reynolds by the scruff of the neck and eyeballing him....

KH: DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT TO BE DISTURBED!

Reynolds gulps...

JR: I though you might like to know, Abe Abercorn has challenged you to a match at Survival.....

Hidari releases Reynolds....

KH: I'm listening....

JR: He's suggested a 2 out of 3 falls match. Pure wrestling rules, to see which one of you deserves the respect. He wants to know if you accept?

Hidari smirks....

KH: Foolish, Abe. You think you can talk about respect and underestimate me?! You think i will fall into your trap....

HIDARI IS NO FOOL, ABERCORN!

Hidari grabs Reynolds again....

KH: You tell Abe i will see him at Survival, and i will take his respect, and shove it up his ass!!

Hidari pushes Reynolds pout of the door, slamming it in his face as Reynolds looks shocked.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Match 8

TGA/Keith Leone vs Mike Hill/Cobra

RJ: More tag team action up next here!

MW: And it’s the final match involving competitors from the team 6WF vs team 6CW match scheduled for Survival.

RJ: We’ve already seen Mr Kenty face Lex Hart and Lukas Takeo up against Geoff Steel, now we’re onto the remaining team members.

MW: A match that is packed with current or former world champions, a match that I can’t wait for!

RJ: It should be a good indicator for Survival as well, let’s see how these teams work together.

“King of The Stereo” hits and Cobra’s name flashes across the titantron, followed by green and white pyros at the top of the ramp. The crowd then descend into huge boos as Cobra finally walks into vision. He smirks at the crowd’s reaction before strolling down the ramp, he slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: This man is someone who made a serious statement when joining team 6CW for Survival, taking out TGA and costing him the TAW World Title.

MW: A bold move but one that looked like it paid off...until TGA decided to join team 6WF to get a shot at revenge.

The Next Big Thing” hits and the LG Arena descend into huge boos as Mike Hill walks out onto the stage, looking determined. He then swaggers down the ramp wearing his 6CW shirt. He springboards into the ring and nods at Cobra.

MW: It feels a little wrong to see Mike Hill representing 6CW...but it could be a moment of genius from McGraw.

RJ: Team 6CW seem convinced that Hill will work with them...

MW: They clearly don’t know him very well!

“Limo Wreck” sounds across the arena next and Keith Leone appears with the 6WF title around his waist. The fans start cheering but Leone only has eyes on the opposition, walking around the ring in their 6CW shirts. Leone stares them down as he steps into the ring.

RJ: As strange as it is to see Hill on team 6CW, it is also strange seeing Leone representing 6WF.

MW: No it isn’t, he’s our champion, he should represent us!

moke starts to fill the area around the entrance ramp when the chorus of 'Just Close Your Eyes' blasts across the sound system. TGA strides through the smoke as the crowd go wild either side of him. He stays in the centre of the ramp as he walks down towards the ring. TGA storms down to the ring, he looks across at Leone...

RJ: Relations not exactly brilliant between those two...

MW: I’m confident they’ll put any differences aside, 6WF is bigger than any one person...except me!

RJ: Hmm, yeah.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Hill starts off in the ring up against TGA. The two former new dynasty members lock-up, Hill is forced backwards by TGA. He fires in punch at the head of Hill before launching him into the ropes. He nails a big spinebuster! Hill rolls to his feet, TGA attempts a suplex but Hill blocks, he then rolls through.

MW: Roll up already from Hill!

Ref: 1..............Kick out!

TGA powers out, Hill is sent sprawling by the kick out. The Next Big Thing rises to his feet and runs in at TGA, who takes him down with a big back body drop. Hill rolls to his feet, TGA boots him in the stomach and then nails the Lights Out. He hooks the leg.

Mike Hill gets the shoulder up, TGA hauls him to his feet and goes for the silent death but Hill drops off the back. TGA turns around and Hill connects with an inverted atomic drop. He then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a spinning wheel kick on TGA. He makes the cover.

RJ: Hill’s certainly going to add an element of risk to 6CW, both with his style and his attitude.

MW: I think it was a masterstroke from McGraw...but only if Hill acts as we expect he will. If he pulls his weight, 6CW have a hell a competitor on their side.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Hill waits for TGA to rise, he then nails a pele kick before firing in punches on TGA who falls back to the corner. Hill reels off punches, before running in. Leone makes the blind tag, as TGA counters Hill’s running splash with a big headbutt to the chest. Hill rolls up, TGA goes for an Angel Driver which connects.

He is about to cover but the ref forces him out of the ring, signalling that Leone made a blind tag. Leone goes up to the top rope, staring at TGA. He then turns around, hitting a big moonsault on Hill! Leone covers.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Leone stands over Hill, waiting for him to rise. He then whips him hard into the ropes before nailing a big knee to the head. Hill rolls up to his feet unsteadily and Leone takes him down with a DDT! Leone hooks the leg.

Hill kicks out, Leone drags him up and sets up for a Russian legsweep but Hill counters with a snampare. He leapfrogs over the head of Leone and swan dives, tagging in Cobra. He goes to the top rope, Leone rises and walks straight into a flying double knee to the head. Cobra covers the 6WF Champion.

Cobra drags up Leone, he whips him into the ropes and then runs off the opposite ropes, meeting the champ with a huge boot to the skull. Leone crashes to the mat, Cobra re-tags Hill who goes up to the top rope quickly...

MW: Mike Time!

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Hill quickly tags out, Cobra steps back into the ring. He lifts up Leone and nails a series of Muay Thai knees into the face. He then drags Leone forward, booting him in the stomach and hitting a t-bone suplex. Leone rolls up, Cobra hits a knee to the stomach followed by a swinging neckbreaker.

RJ: Cobra on fire here!

MW: That attack on TGA was all he needed to switch gear once again, this is the Cobra of old.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Cobra drags up Leone in an armbar hold but Leone spins his way out, nailing a Russian legsweep on Cobra. The Mexican rolls to his feet and Leone crunches him down to the canvas with a huge spear! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

RJ: What a move by the champion!

MW: Leone is exactly the kind of man you want in a huge match like the one at survival, he will fight until the very end. He is someone who has upset the odds his whole career, he won’t care for any numbers advantage.

Leone stands over Cobra, he gets to his feet and Leone nails a series of big elbow smashes into the head. TGA tags in on Leone, who hits a suplex on Cobra before reluctantly leaving the ring. TGA waits for Cobra to rise before dragging him in close and nailing the Silent Death. He covers.

TGA drags up Cobra, he whips him hard into the ropes and hits a forearm smash on the rebound. Cobra rolls up, TGA connects with an Angel Slam. He hooks the leg.

RJ: TGA releasing some anger here!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

TGA places Cobra into a front facelock. He lifts him to his feet, nailing a succession of knees up into the face. Cobra falls into the ropes, but he responds with a European Uppercut before back-dropping TGA onto the apron. He spins around, hitting a kick to the head followed up with a Spike DDT!

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Cobra stands waiting for TGA to rise, he then runs off the ropes and nails an STO. TGA rolls up, Cobra boots him in the stomach and hits a tiger-bomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

TGA kicks out, Cobra gets to his feet and stomps away on his head before lifting up Teej. He goes to whip him into the corner but TGA is too strong, launching Cobra into the corner. He attempts a crossbody block but TGA catches him and nails a big powerslam! Cobra rolls to his feet, TGA boots him in the gut...

MW: Angel Wings!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Cobra gets the shoulder up, TGA lifts him to his feet and goes for an Angel bomb...Cobra counters with a hurracanrana. TGA rises to his feet...

RJ: SNAKEBITE!

Cobra looks down at TGA, as does Keith Leone. Cobra then runs in and knocks Leone off the apron. Cobra then makes the tag to Mike Hill...

MW: THE NEXT BIG MOVE!

RJ: There’s some teamwork!

Ref: 1........................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: A huge win for 6CW!

MW: And a few more problems for team 6WF!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Danny McGraw is walking backstage when Kayleigh Reed approaches....

KR: Danny, do you have two seconds to update us?

McGraw looks forlorn as he turns to look at Reed....

DM: Update on what?

KR: The conditions of Goldman and Corchia? Where does Team 6WF stand?

DM: I don't have any update, Kayleigh. I don't know who is responsible; though i could take a wild guess...

KR: You mean Alex Walker?

DM: It would fit. As for Team 6WF, i'm exploring some options....

KR: Options?

McGraw looks frustrated....

DM: Yes, options, now do you mind? I've got better things to be doing than this.

Reed backs off and heads away as McGraw continues walking down the corridor, the sound of high heels crunching the floor can be made out as McGraw smiles to himself when Miss Jessica walks round the corner....

DM: Ah, Jessica? How are you?

Miss Jessica walks past McGraw, ignoring him....

DM: Jessica, please?

Jessica stops, turning and glaring at McGraw....

MJ: What?!

DM: Any sign of Cassius?

MJ: What do you care, Danny? When have you ever cared about anyone other than yourself?

DM: I need him, Jess?

Jessica smiles sarcastically....

MJ: Aww, you need him? That's like totally super cute, but where were you when he needed help? Nowhere, McGraw. You left him to rot. You let whoever planted that bear get inside his head and now look? No showing matches, walking round like Mopey Moperson? You want Cassy? I want MY Cassy back, but life sucks, Danny. Deal with it.

Jessica struts up the hallway leaving McGraw on his own with his thoughts.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:04 pm

The action continues backstage as we get a split screen of the three competitors for tonight's Main Event.

RJ:Folks it's nearly time for our Main Event, as you can see the competitors in the match are getting ready as we speak.

MW: Triple threat action in the Main Event, a match born from last week's Saints Row, where The Saint was celebrating his world title win.

Marshall Murdoch is shown doing some shadow-boxing in his own private locker-room.

RJ: First we saw this man interrupt, Marshall Murdoch. The guest referee during Saint's world title win, although he did not make the count.

MW: And of course, he was also N01 contender to the title by that point. Him and Saint had a little disagreement that looked like it would spill over into something a lot uglier...

Chris Patricks is strolling through the backstage area, talking to some stagehands.

RJ: Then this man emerged. Patricks took great pleasure in mocking both of these men, whilst also hyping his own world title credentials.

MW: He got what he wanted, if he wins tonight, Patricks is added to the TAW World Title match. Let's see if he has the ability to match his mouth...

Finally, The Saint is shown. He ties up his laces before taking the TAW Title belt off a bench, placing it over his shoulder.

RJ: If Patricks loses, he will be in the corner of whoever wins this match. A very dubious prize indeed.

MW: Saint had a long wait to win that belt, but he is quickly getting reacquainted with the territory. He now has a target above his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Main Event
Triple Threat Match
Chris Patricks v Marshall Murdoch v The Saint
*If Patricks wins, he will face both men at Survival. If he loses, he will be in the corner of the winner.

RJ: Folks, welcome back to this Lockdown Supershow! What a show we have had tonight, but we welcome you back for the final match of the night, the final match before Survival, folks this is your MAIN EVENT!

MW: What a match this one is RJ! And what consequences there are as well, three of 6WF’s biggest stars in a triple threat match.

RJ: A triple threat match that we will see again at Survival if Christopher Patricks wins tonight...

MW: But first he has to over-come the number 1 contender to the TAW World Title Marshall Murdoch and of course, the TAW Champion himself, The Saint!

RJ: We’ve told you what happens if Patricks win, but if he loses, the winner of this match will have Patricks in his corner at Survival.

MW: Now, I’m not sure whether that is a help or a hinderance, but Patricks certainly won’t want that outcome.

“Ascending malice” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction as Chris Patricks strolls out onto the stage. Pyro’s go off around him as The Enigma flashes across the screen, Patricks walks to the ring slowly. He springs over the top rope...

RJ: What an opportunity Patricks has been presented with tonight...

MW: He hasn’t been presented with it, he has earned this chance. He’s been winning a lot of matches and impressing a lot of people under the radar. And of course he did try and do his job properly when The Saint won the world title.

“Papercut” hits and the crowd’s booing goes up a notch for the arrival of Marshall Murdoch, who walks out amongst green strobe lighting. He kneels on the ramp, his arms in a cross before leaping up and punching the air. Murdoch strolls to the ring staring down at Patricks...

RJ: I think Marshall was expecting a one on one shot against The Saint, he can’t be too happy about this.

MW: I don’t know, it’s another chance for Marshall to get a big win ahead of Survival. You need big match experience when competing for a world title.

‘Monster’ plays and the crowd immediately descend into raucous boo’s, a spotlight focuses upon the curtain and sparks begin to fall from the titantron as a figure appears, it moves slowly through the sparks, and the first thing to come into focus is the TAW Championship belt, rested upon the shoulder of it’s owner. The Saint looks out, over the LG Arena and smirks as he looks to the title rested upon his shoulder, he removes it and then holds it up high above his head, as fireworks go off either side of him. The Saint slowly makes his way to the ring, holding up the belt. He steps in and looks at Murdoch and Patricks.

MW: Isn’t it great to see that world title back around the waist of The Saint?!

RJ: No-one can deny he has earned it, he has beaten everyone in his path, TGA, JJ Johnson, Cassius Zhi have all been defeated, this is his chance at the top.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: I wonder if we will see any team work in this one...

Chris Patricks goes into the centre of the ring for the lock-up, Marshall beckons Saint forward but The Saint doesn’t move, instead insisting Murdoch take the lock-up. The two start arguing and are in each other’s faces immediately, only for Chris Patricks to run in and attack them both with a double clothesline to loud cheers.

Murdoch is first up to his feet and Patricks quickly pummels away on his head with clubbing blows until Murdoch shoves him backwards firmly. Marshall runs towards him but Patricks counters with a spinning heel kick. Murdoch rolls to his feet groggily and throws a clothesline that Patricks ducks, he counters with a bridging German suplex. Cover.

MW: not a lot of teamwork there!

The Saint steps over and drags Patricks off Murdoch, he then fires in a series of huge punches up into the abdomen of the former undisputed champion. Saint whips Patricks firmly into the ropes and nails a gorilla press slam on the rebound. Patricks stumbles up and walks straight into an implant DDT! Cover.

Saint hauls up Patricks and fires in knees to the stomach, they back Patricks into the corner. Saint runs in, connecting with a big forearm smash. Patricks staggers forward and Murdoch is up, he levels Patricks with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Saint stares down at Murdoch, who then delivers another kick to the head, this time to the Saint. Murdoch covers Patricks.

RJ: This one is just going to be an all out battle.

MW: It was always going to be with three wrestlers with big egos, there was never going to be teamwork.

Murdoch stands over Patricks, he starts stomping away on back before lifting him up. He hits an STO backbreaker and then whips Patricks into the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and rebounds to the centre of the ring where Marshall nails a sidewalk slam! He hooks the leg again.

Patricks gets the shoulder up, Murdoch waits for Patricks to get to his knees before wrapping a hard kick into the side of the head. Patricks rolls away towards the ropes, Murdoch then choke slingshots Patricks across the bottom rope. He drags him to the centre of the ring where he hits a big leaping knee drop! He hooks the leg.

Murdoch brings Patricks to his feet, he sets up for the Texan slam...

RJ: Oh my god!

MW: What a counter!

RJ: Front flip piledriver from Chris Patricks! Amazing move!

Murdoch gets the shoulder up, Patricks slowly stirs to his feet where he stomps away on the head of Murdoch until the referee steps in. Patricks walks away and goes up to the top rope, he turns towards the crowd before steadying himself.

MW: Split legged moonsault!

RJ: Patricks displaying all of his athleticism here.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Marshall Murdoch drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Chris Patricks goes to the ring apron, waiting for Murdoch to rise. He springs to the top rope but Saint sprints over and smashes into the ropes, causing Patricks to crotch himself. Saint starts to pummel away at the head of Patricks with his legs entwined in the ropes.

Saint then takes a step back before sprinting in and nailing a huge big boot to the head, Patricks topples down to the outside. Murdoch is up and he runs up behind Saint, applying a sleeper hold. The TAW Champion counters, flinging Murdoch to the mat with a judo throw.

Murdoch rolls up to his feet and walks into a huge clothesline that knocks him clean off his feet. Saint hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Great power from The Saint!

The Saint rolls to his feet, he drops some stiff knees into the back before placing Marshall into a seated abdominal stretch. He slowly brings the N01 contender to his feet before driving him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam. The Saint goes to the 2nd rope, Murdoch rises and walks straight into a double axe handle across the top of the head. The Saint covers.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

The Saint brings Murdoch to his feet, only to then hit him with a backbreaker. Murdoch rolls up to his feet, The Saint quickly locks in the Crucifier. Just as quickly, Marshall counters with a jawbreaker.

MW: Good job that The Saint did not get that locked in!

The Saint staggers around, Murdoch easily ducks a clothesline then nails a big American suplex. He drags Saint to the middle of the ring and hooks the leg.

The TAW Champion gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Marshall Murdoch brings him to a vertical base where he crunches punches up into the gut of The Saint. Murdoch then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running bulldog. Saint gets to one knee, Murdoch then runs the ropes...

RJ: Dropkick to the side of the head!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Marshall stands over The Saint, waiting for him to rise. When he does so, Murdoch throws The Saint into the corner. He then follows up with a series of big elbow smashes into the head. He drags Saint forward, hitting a DDT. He goes to the top rope...

MW: Frog splash from Murdoch!

RJ: Pulling out all the stops here...

MW: He is sending yet another message to The Saint.

Murdoch gets to his feet, but he is met by a flying Chris Patricks who hits a springboard spiral DDT on Murdoch, the crowd cheer for the move. Patricks leaps to his feet, The saint rises unsteadily and walks straight into a big superkick from Patricks. He covers the world champion.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Saint powers out, Patricks switches his attention to Murdoch hitting a couple of leg drops down across the throat. He then brings the N01 contender to his feet, before leaping into the air and connecting with a DDT. Patricks makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Chris Patricks gets to his feet, he stomps away on the abdomen of Murdoch before applying a leg scissors hold. Marshall slowly gets to his feet but then starts fighting the hold, walking back to the corner and ramming Patricks into the turnbuckles. Murdoch spins his way out, throwing Patricks across the ring with a T-Bone suplex. Murdoch walks towards him...

RJ: SPEAR!

MW: Devastating impact from The Saint!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Murdoch gets the kick out, Saint gets to his feet and once more switches tact, focusing on Chris Patricks. He hits a couple of short-arm clotheslines before hauling Patricks up into the air...

RJ: Divine Destroyer!

Ref: 1...............2..................Kick out!

Patricks barely kicks out, The Saint stands over him impatiently...

MW: Lining up the RKO...

Patricks gets to his feet, Saint leaps into the air...

RJ: Patricks shoves him away...

MW: MARSHALL LAW! MARSHALL LAW!

Murdoch nails the Trouble in Paradise on The Saint. He stands over him, then looks at Patricks. Then, Murdoch steps back. Patricks glares at him, moving tentatively towards The Saint. He covers, staring at Murdoch.

RJ: What the hell is Marshall doing?!

MW: I don’t know Arj, he’s giving Patricks the win, he’s giving Patricks a shot at the world title!

Ref: 1................2........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Chris Patricks win the main event, and Chris Patricks is going to Survival to fight for the TAW World Title.

RJ: But only after a big, and strange, assist from Murdoch. He has just lessened his chances of winning at Survival.

MW: He is clearly feeling very confident about the match to do that...

RJ: Or he wants Patricks somewhere that he can control him, in the ring, rather than in the corner of himself or The Saint.

MW: Not a bad shout RJ. He obviously doesn’t trust Patricks.

Patricks celebrates in the ring, but his glare doesn’t leave that of Marshall’s.

RJ: Well what a match that was!

MW: And we have one final piece of action left for you, as we see the final picks for team 6CW and Team 6WF, and get the contract signed!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:07 pm

The camera pans out to show the ring set up with two podiums, emblazoned with 6WF and 6CW logo's respectively...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, we're at the last part of what has been an unbelievable show....

MW: Still so many questions to be asnwered, 'Arj. What has happened to Cassius Zhi? What is his mindstate? And who is behind the attacks on Goldman and Corchia? Could Cassius have snapped?

RJ: Oh come on, Mike? He's in no fit state, he's not even in the building.Whoever is behind it damn sure wants to make a statement!

MW: Whoever it is, i think we could be about to find out.....

RJ: What do you mean?

MW: I'd put money on either McGraw or Walker being behind this. Something doesn't sit right, 'Arj.

RJ: I hear what you're saying Mike, something doesn't add up, but what i know is that this is going to be tense. These 8; soon to be 10 men have so many differences, so many burning issues that this could be volatile....

The crowd erupt into cheers as 'Run This Town' as Danny McGraw walks out on to stage looking frustrated. He stops on the ramp and the crowd cheer further as TGA walks out on top the ramp wearing his Team 6WF shirt, he's followed by Keith Leone and the two share a brief staredown before Lukas Takeo walks out. TGA and Leone turn to look at the monster who smirks back as Lex Hart follows out from the back, keeping his head down, bumping into the back of Takeo....

MW: Not the brightest way to endear yourself to a volatile team member...

Takeo turns and stares at Lex as McGraw gets between them, ushering them to the ring as the crowd jeer Takeo....

RJ: That man could easily be the downfall of 6WF! He takes no prisoners! He's not interested in being team player, he's only interested in destruction, and he doesn't care who gets in the way!

McGraw leads the men up the steps and into the ring, he stands open arms and welcomes them into the ring to cheers from the crowd, he stands by his podium as the men line up behind him. Takeo pushes a seemingly distracted Lex into line and stares down at him as TGA and Leone eyeball him....

MW: Already ramping up the tension, and Team 6CW haven't even arrived.....

'Numb' erupts from the speakers and the crowd are split as Alex Walker walks on to the stage flanked by Cobra. He stops and smirks down at Danny McGraw as TGA is shown staring up the ramp...

RJ: TGA turned the second Cobra hit the ramp, whatever his motives, you can guarantee, he will stop at nothing to gain his revenge over Cobra....

Geoff Steel and Mr Kenty follow up behind, Steel and Kenty point enthusiastically at the 6CW logo on their shirts as Mike Hill cockily walks out, mocking the two men behind to a few jeers from the crowd. Kenty turns and the two men lock eyes. Kenty goes to square up to Hill but is pulled back by Steel to the delight of Hill....

MW: And that man there could be the achilles heel of 6CW. Mike Hill. Arrogant as the day is long. Determined to again prove he's the next big thing in this company....

RJ: At the expense of possibly THE next big thing in 6WF, Mr Kenty?

MW: Exactly. What better way to prove that point than in one of the biggest matches this company has ever had....

Walker leads the men down to the ring and up the steps, he opens his arms, inviting them into the ring before taking his place at the podium. Cobra stands beside him, winking at TGA who moves to grab him but is pulled back by Keith Leone and restrained. McGraw stares at TGA and tells him to settle. Steel and Kenty look over at Takeo who smiles sadistically, stretching his massive hand out before clenching his fist as Walker looks up and acknowledges Lex who nods his head back. Hill moves to sit on top of the ropes, looking on at the gesturing with a smile across his face....

RJ: Tensions already at fever pitch!

Walker and McGraw step to the podiums, turning to settle their men down....

DM: Ok, let's get this over with, Alex....

AW: Really, so quickly? No build up? No final harshly delivered words? I mean, come on, Danny, this is exactly what you wanted? You set this all up. This was your plan. Team 6WF v Team 6CW. You wanted the spotlight. You wanted to shine the spotlight on your creation at the same time you tried to humiliate mine. And look where it's got you. A team full of ego's. Bursting at the seams with over-zealous adrenaline and a list of personal vendettas the size of Texas. You've got TGA, the 'former' TAW Champion, Captain in name but so obsessed with himself and what he's lost, he's only interesed in revenge....

TGA snarls at Walker....

AW: You've got Takeo. The freak. The loose cannon. The man whose left nearly every man out here on the canvas in the last few weeks. You think he's gonna be worried about a team performance? As long as someone gets hurt, he'll be more than happy walking away and leaving carnage behind him. Then you have Keith Leone.....

*Crowd Pop*

AW: How's that hatred holding up, Keith?

Leone ignores the comment, keeping his eyes focused on Walker....

AW: The man banging the drum for 6WF, questioning everyone elses commitment, forgetting to mention that the reason he's so focused, is because i tried to crush his special little company, and everything he stood for. I put him through hell at every opportunity.....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

AW: Just like the man to his left.....

RJ: Here we go....

Lex looks over at Walker before exchanging glances with Leone....

AW: Lex Hart. A man i'm not ashamed to call a friend. The man who was at my side through everything. The man partly responsible for everything that happened, and the man who; like me, would stop at nothing to put Leone away. See, Danny. Your picks have backfired. You've chosen a group of men, who will never unite, will never fight for each other. You thought you'd got one over on me. You thought that by putting my past in the spotlight that somehow it would undermine what i was trying to build. You forget that i made it clear that i accept full responsibilty for what happened. I take responsibility for my actions. That's why i'm flanked by four of the greatest talents 6CW ever had to showcase, and you? You struggle to get them to stand together, let alone fill your ranks.....

DM: Oh it's all so perfect for you, isn't it, Alex? A wonderful speech. So thought provoking in it's delivery. But you forget your own teams flaws. See, i have full confidence, full belief in these men that they will do what's right and get the job done. You may think that harmony runs through your team, but half of them don't even know what they are fighting for. Steel, Kenty, they're clinging on to the faint hope of something they'll never get back. Like a childhood memory that can never be erased. Cobra? He's out for himself. Costing TGA the title was his way of getting his face back on the map after years in the wilderness. The attention seeking actions of a spoilt, neglected child; and speaking of which, Mike Hill? One of the four men you claim flanks you, has sat on the ropes, detached from your team like a petulant child, wanting the attention all on him....

AW: Who said i was referring to him, Danny? You seem to be forgetting exactly why we are here!?

DM: Oh, believe me, i haven't forgotten. I've had the constant reminders all night. I've got two guys in the hospital.

AW: Oh, spare me your pity party, Danny. You've had weeks. We've seen the rejections. Just face it, it's backfired on you. This whole little escapade has bombed. You set yourself up for the biggest fall imaginable because you let your ego get in the way of business....

DM: Oh you'd know all about that....

AW: Yes! You're damn right i do. That's why i took this job, this path to redemption. You think i like working with you any more than you like working with me? Don't kid yourself. The feelings are damn mutual, Danny.

Walker leans over his podium, staring McGraw in the eyes, an evil, determined look across his face....

AW: You're at the bottom of the ninth, Danny. Your pleas fell on deaf ears, the no hopers have all fallen and we all know how this ends, the one man you'll turn to, the man with the biggest ego on the roster, and the final piece in your self imploding puzzle. Even the JJ Johnson bear couldn't save you....

RJ: What!?

Lex looks straight at Walker as McGraw looks puzzled....

AW: Go on, Danny. Prove me right, bring your saviour.....your Hero out and lets get this signed, sealed, delivered and put to bed before this pointless charade embarrases you even further.....

McGraw stares over at Walker as the crowd become restless......

MW: What does he mean, the bear couldn't save him? Is McGraw behind the bear?

DM: Let's get this over with.....

McGraw looks up the ramp as the two teams stare each other down......

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: Oh no......

MW: You've got to be kidding me.......

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:07 pm

'Buffalo Soldier' erupts from the speakers and the crowd go wild as Rasta bursts on to the stage with enthusiams, clutching a 6WF shirt in his hand. TGA and Leone look down the ramp in disbelief as McGraw hangs his head to the delight of the crowd....

RJ: This can't be it!? Rasta is the final member of Team 6WF........what the......?

Rasta stands on the ramp proudly as the lights flicker on and off before a bright white spotlight shines down on the top of the ramp....

MW: What on earth is going on?

Dry ice begins to build around the entrance before the titantron begins a countdown as 'Sonne' by Rammstein roars from the speakers and the lights flash back on to reveal a huge figure stood at the rop of the ramp....

RJ: OH.............MY.............GOD!!!

MW: NO WAY!

RJ: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

MW: BERG!! UDO BERG!!!!

The crowd are stunned as the mammoth, 7' 1" Udo Berg stands on the entrance ramp. His Team 6CW shirt stretched and torn as Rasta looks up at the monster with fear. Udo takes as stride towards him. Staring furiously at him.....

RJ: UDO BERG IS THE FINAL MEMBER OF TEAM 6CW!!!

MW: NO! NO! GOD NO!!!

Udo grabs Rasta to the shock of the crowd, bear hugging him with tremendous strength before slamming him down and leaving him broken on the ramp.....

RJ: WHAT STRENGTH! UNBELIEVABLE!

MW: AND NOW IT IMPLODES!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:08 pm

TGA lunges at Cobra, the two men falling through the ropes and brawling on the floor as Mike Hill jumps down from the ropes, shoving Mr Kenty into Takeo who tosses him over the ropes as Lex Hart sprints over to brawl with Mike Hill. Geoff Steel smirks at Keith Leone and the two men go at it as Takeo looks out down on to the ramp at the huge figure of Udo Berg. He beckons him to the ring as Cobra whips TGA into the ringsteps....

RJ: Oh my! This could be devestating...

Udo climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. On the outside Keith Leone drops Geoff Steel with a big boot as Kenty and Mike Hill attack Lex Hart. The giant Udo stands in front of Takeo, snorting and cracking his knuckles. Takeo goes for a right hand but Udo blocks, pulling Takeo in close and repeatedly headbutting him, sending Takeo rocking back.

MW: Huge shots from Berg!

Takeo shakes it off, he comes back with a series of vicious right hands sending Udo rocking back....

RJ: Returned with interest by Takeo......BUT LOOK AT THAT!!

Udo shakes it off, he grabs Takeo in a bear hug, lifting him off his feet to gasps from the crowd. Takeo tries to free himself, dropping his elbow into the temple of Udo who carries him across the ring and over the ropes sending both men crashing to the floor....

MW: THIS HAS EXPLODED! THERE IS CARNAGE; BODIES EVERYWHERE!!!

RJ: Whoa, whoa, hold on a minute, Mike! We're going to have to leave....

MW: WHAT!?

RJ: I'm serious. Folks, we have reports of a serious situation backstage.....

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 pm

The screen splits as the Titantron bursts into life as carnage ensues around ringside. McGraw and Walker are shown in the bottom of the screen berating each other as the main picture shows a group of medics rushing through the corridor….

RJ: What the hell is going on?

MW: I don’t know……wait a minute…..whose locker room is that?

The camera continues to follow the medics down the hall as they begin to slow. A group of stagehands are trying to clear a path….

SH: Come on, out the way, these guys need to get through…..

The stage hand pushes people back as the medics barge through into the locker room. The room is instantly recognisable as the camera catches a glimpse of a bronzed teapot placed delicately on a table….

RJ: Wait a minute! That’s Cassius’ locker room!

The camera switches to show a glimpse Cassius’ locker. The door bent open with force as the camera moves down to the floor showing a collection of medics tending the victim….

MW: No way…..

Medic: What do we have?

A backstage doctor looks up from the floor….

Doctor: We have a white, Caucasian female, trauma to the head, and no other visible signs of injury. Appears to be significant blood loss….

The Doctor and stage hands step up from the covered body. McGraw can be seen staring up at the Titantron as Walker continues to berate him. McGraw stares on in shock as the camera zooms in on the face of Miss Jessica lying on the floor….

RJ: MY GOD!

MW: MISS JESSICA!!

The crowd are stunned into silence as the carnage around ringside settles and the brawling teams look up at the Titantron….

Doctor: We found this next to the body….

The Doctor hands over the JJ Johnson bear to a medic….

Doctor: Looks like someone came back for this; she caught them by surprise and took the full force of his anger…

RJ: CASSIUS! HE’S SNAPPED!

Medic: Ok, let’s get her on the stretcher. We’ve got an ambulance waiting….

The camera goes back ringside as Lex Hart slides into the ring, followed by Keith Leone and TGA. Lukas Takeo is slumped on the floor as Cobra, Geoff Steel and Mr Kenty slide in to the ring and stand beside Walker. Udo Berg is shown prowling the outside as Mike Hill looks up at the Titantron from the outside.

MW: What the hell has Cassius done? He’s taken out Goldman, Corchia and now the person closest to him, Jessica?

RJ: He’s a monster! Always has been! He’s an accident waiting to happen and that man, Danny McGraw is just as responsible as he is….

McGraw is stood in shock at the screen as Lex Hart gets in his face, asking what he’s going to do about it. Leone and TGA pull Lex back as the screen again splits backstage as Jessica is shown being placed on the stretcher….

Medic: Jessica? Can you hear me? You’re gonna be ok. We’re gonna take you to hospital and get you checked out….

The medics strap Jessica in, restraining her neck, he eyes twitching as she comes to….

MJ: Where……am i?

Medic: You’re ok, you’re inside the arena. We’re taking you to a local hospital.

MJ: The bear?

Miss Jessica stretches her arm out, clutching at the air as the Doctor moves into shot, placing the JJ Johnson bear in her hands. She moves the bear down by her side as the medics move her through the corridor….

Mat

Back to top Go down

RJ: Thank god she’s awake.

MW: But what do we do about Cass….

McGraw is shown telling Lex to calm down as a commotion is heard backstage. The men in the ring stare up at the camera….

Medics: Calm down. We don’t want any trouble. We need to get this lady to a hospital…

The camera swings round to reveal Cassius Zhi stood by the Ambulance. His neck twitching violently. He’s eyes wild with rage as he looks down at the stretcher. He twists his head from side to side as a Medic tries to usher him on. Cassius violently twitches. Staring at the medic before moving towards the stretcher….

MW: No! They need to get him away from her and out of this building!

Lex Hart is shown exiting the ring. He turns gesturing others to follow as Geoff Steel, Mr Kenty, TGA and Keith Leone follow…

RJ: Looks like the teams are united! Lex Hart is going to take care of Cassius once and for all….

MJ: Cassy?

Hart stops in his tracks as the sound of Miss Jessica’s voice reverberates around the arena. The camera again splits as Lex hart looks up at the screen as Cassius approaches the stretcher. Jessica’s hand is outstretched as Medics and Stagehands back off nervously from the twitching, Zhi.

Cassius stares at the stretcher. Looking down at the bear he takes a deep breath. His chest heaving as he grabs the bear, clutching it tightly before looking down at Jessica, running his hand over her blood stained hair.

She grabs his arm, squeezing it tightly….

Cassius: Who did this to you, Jessica?

A Medic steps into shot, Cassius turns his head…..

Medic: Now isn’t the tim…

Cassius: I ASKED HER, WHO DID THIS TO HER!!!

Cassius roars in the face of the Medic. The twitching barely controllable as he looks back down at a frightened Jessica.

She stares at the bear, looking up at Cassius, a solitary tear running down her face as she garners the strength to speak……..

Mat

Back to top Go down

MJ: ……….Walker………

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:11 pm

The crowd gasp in shock as the camera returns to ringside as Lex Hart turns and stares at Walker who is stood in shock. McGraw stares at him in disgust, pushing him the chest as Walker protests his innocence…

RJ: I can’t believe this! Walker! Alex Walker! The man behind the bear! The man behind the random attacks….

MW: How did we not see this coming! And look at Lex, he’s snapped!

Lex Hart runs towards the ring attempting to get to Walker. He’s grabbed by Geoff Steel who tries to restrain him. Lex shoves steal to the floor as Cobra baseball slides into Lex, sending him crashing to the floor. TGA grabs Cobra and shoves him away

RJ: This whole thing is about to implode! Look at McGraw…

McGraw is pushing Walker back towards the corner of the ringing, berating him as the crowd begin to roar for the Texan…

MW: I’ve never heard this crowd be pro McGraw! And here comes the implosion…

Lex gets to his feet, he takes a cheap shot at Geoff Steel, the two men hit the floor brawling. Cobra goes for TGA but Keith Leone reads it, slamming his elbow into the temple of the Team 6CW Captain before whipping him in the barrier. Mr Kenty stomps down on top of Lex Hart but TGA intervenes, clubbing away at the back of Kenty before slamming his head off the ring post and dragging Lex Hart to his feet. He goes to back off as Cobra blindsides him, stomping down on him and Lex Hart as Keith Leone again takes out Cobra…

RJ: This is insane! And now McGraw is set to fight……what the hell is Hill doing!

MW: MOONSAULT!!!

McGraw pins Walker in the corner. He takes off his jacket as Mike Hill climbs to the top rope, looking down at the commotion below him before leaping off, taking everyone down with a crashing thud…

RJ: Now McGraw is gonna get him some of Walker…..

MW: Oh no……

RJ: BERG!

McGraw cocks his arm back to the delight of the crowd but his arm is wrenched back by the monstrous figure of Udo Berg, who stares down at the Co-GM, smiling sickly as Walker composes himself in the corner….

MW: This won’t end well for….

RJ: TAKEO! TAKEO WITH THE SAVE!

Udo goes to grab McGraw up but is rocked back by the huge boot of Lukas Takeo, sending the German stumbling into the ropes and McGraw clings to the ropes. Takeo unloads on the Berg crashing his huge fists into his temple before sending him crashing into the ropes with a European Uppercut….

MW: And now Walker is running for it….

Walker slides to the outside, as the remaining men get to their feet….

RJ: They might wanna move!!

MW: BIG BOOT!

Udo is slumped against the ropes as Takeo storms across the ring, driving his boot into the skull of Udo Berg and sending him crashing over the top. The men dive out the way as the 7 foot monster lands on his feet. Walker ushers him up the ramp, as Steel, Kenty, Cobra and Hill all follow….

RJ: Team 6CW are getting the hell out of Dodge and Walker is going to have some explaining to do!

Walker protests his innocence to Steel and Kenty as McGraw looks up at Takeo, nodding in appreciation as Team 6WF enter the ring….

MW: Team 6WF have regalvanized! But what next! What does any of this mean!? Why has Walker done it?

RJ: Why Jessica? Why Cassius? Why….

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: MY GOD! THIS PLACE JUST ERUPTED!

MW: HE’S HERE! WALKER CAN’T BELIEVE IT!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:12 pm

RJ: LOOK AT THE EYES! CASSIUS ZHI IS ON THE RAMP! STARING DOWN AT TEAM 6CW!

The crowd are deafening as ‘They Say’ by Scars on Broadway erupts from the speakers and Cassius Zhi slowly strides on to stage, a steel chair in one hand, with the JJ Johnson bear dangling from the other. He turns, staring at Walker and Team 6CW, the twitching more restrained than earlier but his eyes wider than ever, his pupils tiny as he looks down at the bear….

RJ: THE MAN TORMENTED FOR WEEKS IS HERE! THE MAN WHO NO SHOWED EARLIER TONIGHT IS STANDING ON THE RAMP! COCKED! READY TO EXPLODE! LISTEN TO THIS CROWD!!

Crowd! ZHI! ZHI! ZHI! ZHI! ZHI!

MW: BERG!

*SMACK*

RJ: WHAT A SHOT!

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

RJ: CASSIUS HAS EXPLODED!

Udo Berg moves towards Cassius who drops the bear to the floor. He whips the chair up into his hands and crashes it into the temple of Berg, rocking him back he delivers a second, third and fourth blows! Cobra moves forward….

*SMACK*

Cassius smacks the chair over his head, sending him tumbling to the ground. Kenty grabs the chair from Cassius, ripping is from his hands…..

MW: SHOCKWAVE!!!

RJ: AND ANOTHER!

Cassius drives his palms into the chest of Kenty, as Mike Hill moves forward and takes the full force of Cassius to his chest. He locks eyes on a terrified Walker who again protests his innocence.

MW: HE'S GOT HIM RIGHT WHERE HE WANTS HIM!

Cassius stares at Walker as Steel ushers the Co-GM out of the way. Steel tries to calm Cassius who swings the chair, crashing it into the arm of Geoff Steel who retreats as Walker bails. TGA and Leone watch on as Lex slides out of the ring trying to stop Walker but the Co-Gm barges past Lex, stumbling to the floor as Cassius begins chasing Steel, crashing the chair into the back of the retreating former 6CW Champion. Cassius follows but stops by Lex Hart, staring him between the eyes as Steel grabs Walker up and the two head up the ramp to rejoin the rest of Team 6CW....

RJ: CASSIUS HAS TAKEN APART 6CW! THEY'RE HOT FOOTING IT OUT OF HERE! BUT WHAT NEXT! WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE!!

Cassius slowly walks on to the ramp staring at the group of men in front of him. He twitches violently before slamming the chair into the ramp repeatedly before staring up at Walker with a look of menace. He stops momentarily, looking down at the discarded Team 6WF shirt on the floor....

MW: HOLD ON A MINUTE!!

RJ: YES! YES! YES! HE'S GOING TO SURVIVAL!!!

Cassius picks up the t-shirt, staring at the logo before looking up at Walker. He turns to look at the men in the ring before twisting his head side to side, looking out into the crowd. He looks up the ramp, his eyes fixed on the prone JJ Johnson bear....

MW: IS HE? IS HE?!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: YES! YES! YES!

Cassius pulls the 6WF shirt over his head to a roar of approval from the crowd as Team 6WF look on with Team 6CW looking down the ramp in disbelief!

RJ: IT'S CONFIRMED! THE FINAL MEMBER OF TEAM 6WF IS THE UNCOMPROMISING, THE UNHINGED, THE UNCONTROLLABLE CASSIUS ZHI! AND HE'S GOT HIS SIGHTS SET ON WALKER!

MW: WHAT AN ENDING! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? WHY WALKER? WHY THE BEAR? MORE QUESTIONS THAN ANSWERS BUT SURVIVAL IS LOCKED, SET AND READY TO EXPLODE!!!

Cassius stands on the ramp as the camera pans between the two teams before moving to the JJ Johnson bear, zooming in on the stitched eyes as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down