6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Friday 20th September 2013

+8
Lee
Amy T
Paul Mac
Marky
Twisty
CJ
Geoff
6WF Admin
12 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Friday 20th September 2013 Empty 6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Friday 20th September 2013

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:12 pm

Match 1
Marshall Murdoch & Mr. Kenty v Max Adamson & TGA

Match 2
Finlay v James McManus

Match 3
6WF Hardcore Title
Crime Lord (C) v Lucas Takeo

Match 4
Lex Hart v Dicey Reilly

Match 5
Kuinshi & The Fanatic v Dopant Zero

Match 6
Mike Hill v Vortex

Match 7
Geoff Steel v Johnny Oko

Contract Signing for the TAW World Title Match at Destiny

Main Event
Logan Kincade v Keith Leone v Clarke James

Last edited by Rich on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Friday 20th September 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Friday 20th September 2013

Post by Geoff Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:03 pm

The cameras cut to the backstage to a dimly lit car park area, the cameras are filming one man Geoff Steel. Steel is stood next to the entrance of the building leant against the wall, he is wearing his silver hoodie and dark pants, he has a cigarette in his hand and a lighter in the other, Steel plays with the lighter flicking the lid up and down. The entrance door then opens and out steps Jack Reynolds, Jack seem oblivious to Geoff presence and scans the area for any potential traffic which may come his way, he then shakes his head in disappointment, Geoff then begins to peak from behind Jack much to Jacks surprise.

GS: What’s up Jack no big story for you to tell out here?

Jack then quickly spins around and grind wildly

JR: It seemed that way but now I’m not too sure, there may be something out here for me after all, I wasn’t aware you smoked Geoff.

GS: I don’t, but I’m considering starting

JR: You do know it’s bad for your health right?

GS: Trust me Jack in my line of business; smoking would be the least of my worries.

JR: But why start now?

GS: Why not? I’ve been told it supposed to alleviate stress; right now I could do with a little less stress in my life, the moment I step back through that door all hell will break loose. If it isn’t Alex barking orders, constantly asking why I am not able to get the job done, why I’m not able to give him what he wants. If it’s not him then it’s the rest of Re-Genesis constantly trying to outdo one and other, brainstorming some of the most over complicated schemes to get us back to the top of this company. These are the guys that are supposed to be on my side I’ve not even got to the point where I have to face off against men who would like nothing better than to see me in pain, guys like Logan Kincade, Clarke James even my opponent this week Jonny Oko is no doubt liking his lips at the prospect of getting his hands on me, Sometimes Jack I honestly look back and consider whether agreeing to this in the first place was such a good idea, I was on my way nobody else’s back to watch other than my own, life was much simpler, such less demanding, now though I’ve got to be responsible for protecting our assets making sure Zhi and Hill don’t run into too much trouble, trying to stop threats before they appear, that’s before I even get to concentrate on myself, it’s all beginning to wear a little thin.

JR: So why don’t you just quit Re-Genesis, surely that would resolve your issues

Geoff lets out a small laugh and smiles

GS: Life’s not that easy Jack, I leave Re-Genesis, and what do you think happens Jack? I now not only have to worry about the rest of the locker room but I also have to deal with Re-Genesis as well I’ve just painted the largest target on my back that the whole world have ever seen, If I thought I was stressed now I would be nearing the point of suicide if I were to leave Re-Genesis. Not that I ever would leave Jack, I still believe in what we are trying to create here, what we are trying to build and yes we are facing some resistance at the moment that is proving more difficult than first expected, I still believe it is only a matter of time before we get to enjoy the spoils of war, we never thought this was going to be easy, it was always going to be a challenge, it was one of the many reasons I signed up was because it intrigued me whether or not we would be able to carry out our plan, I like nothing more than to test my arm, to try conquer new horizons this was a perfect opportunity for me and it still is. Whilst life was simpler, it wasn’t anywhere near as exciting or as profitable. People seem to have forgotten how much of a threat Re-Genesis are there getting caught up in the victories of the men who oppose us, they’ve almost begin to right us off, that’s it now only a matter of time before we capitulate, yes we’ve suffered some wounds and might be looking over our shoulders anxiously, but we still hold both world titles and the tag team championship belts, we’ve lost nothing of any merit, I just don’t get what they are celebrating, then when I win the Goldrush at Destiny and we have retained all our possessions, let’s see who is celebrating then, see who has the last laugh. How will you regroup then? So you ask why don’t I just Leave Re-Genesis Jack, the honest answer is I don’t want to because there is so much left out there for us to achieve and I want to be a part of that until the very end, and if that means having to deal with the stresses in the short term than that’s what needs to happen, I’m no quitter Jack when the going gets tough.

Steel then lights the cigarette and lifts it to his mouth and takes a puff, he then begins to inhale and quickly coughs out the smoke.

GS: Man that’s disgusting.

Steel throws the cigarette to the ground and stomps it out.

GS: Well there goes that stress reliever, I guess I’ll need to find a new way of letting out my frustrations, may be Oko could serve as a good punching for me on Lockdown kill two birds with one stone, a chance to release some of the tensions built up in me and pick up a victory in the process sounds like an ideal situation to me, the perfect way to warm up for Destiny and what lies beyond it. I think I’m ready to go back inside now Jack.

Steel then steps forward and pats Jack on the back before re-entering the arena as the scene begins to fade

Geoff

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Friday 20th September 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Supershow!! - Friday 20th September 2013

Post by CJ Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:06 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Jack Reynolds is stood, trying to smarten himself up before the approaching interview takes place. Reynolds then nods to the camera man as he begins speaking.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen I am still backstage in the 6WF arena, however I am joined at this time by one of the main opponents to ReGenesis and the Alex Walker regime, former 6WF World Champion Keith Leone.

The camera pans around to reveal Keith Leone, clad in his usual attire but his face visible underneath the hood on this occasion.

Leone: Aww Jack, you know just how to make a girl blush.

Reynolds looks back confusedly at Keith Leone for a few moments, clearly not understanding Leone’s sarcasm. Leone then rubs his hand over his forehead and signalling for Reynolds to continue.

JR: Keith Leone, last week you claimed that you were going to win at all costs in your match up and if nothing else you were going to make sure to hurt Dicey Reilly. In the end though you were pinned by Logan Kincade and took a beating at the hands of Dicey, I’ve got to ask, how does it make you feel?

Leone now snarls as he looks at Reynolds, who then in turn backs away from Leone slightly as Leone takes the microphone out of his hand.

Leone: And with one wrong sentence you turn back into your old idiotic self, but granted, I did make some bold statements last week and I didn’t deliver. In regards to Logan, it hurts to lose whatever the circumstances, but what I saw him do at the end of the show nearly made up for everything he has done before. Logan at the moment isn’t my priority and if beating me means that he’s getting his head straight to be able to take away part of ReGenesis’ powerbase with that briefcase of his, then I won’t hold too much of a grudge. Last week though, following my match, I made it fairly clear that my problem is with a certain fighting Irishman, and seeing as it isn’t Finlay that probably narrows it down for you. Dicey, old buddy old pal, last week you were able to get the better of me, hell you could even argue that it was you who put me down for a three count, but as usual with your career, you put in the effort to finish the job, but you weren’t able to do it yourself. I mean I’m the first to admit that I didn’t build 6CW from the ground up, that’s all on you, and I just made 6CW relevant and stopped the parasites killing it from the inside. Though I suppose I didn’t save 6CW from the parasites in your eyes, I probably killed 6CW by not allowing Alex Walker to build it up in his own vision and save it. In fact you may well be right, 6CW may never have died had Walker not been toppled, however it would have certainly become nothing more than a pathetic image of its former self. But hey, I guess you wouldn’t have much of a problem with that, I mean you have to look at yourself in the mirror every morning and think the exact same thing. But I suppose we’ve gone past the realm of cheap pops and cheaper shots now, Destiny is rolling ever nearer and suddenly everything is becoming very real. You wanted to not play by the rules, so we’ll just throw the rules out, you wanted to take me out indefinitely, well now there will be nobody to stop you. I’ve give you everything you’ve wanted Dicey, but I don’t think that you’re going to be happy with that; I think I may have just called your bluff. It’s been easy to keep me down and kick me around when we’re fighting under 6WF’s and in turn Alex Walker’s jurisdiction, but how do you plan on surviving when nobody is around to protect you. Destiny is rolling ever closer Dicey and I hope for your sanity’s sake that you don’t pay too much attention to the time, otherwise I bet those seconds will be getting shorter and shorter as you realise that your end is coming much sooner than you may have hoped.

Leone’s snarl now twists into somewhat of a demented smile before Leone then rests his face again and hands off the microphone to Reynolds.

Reynolds: Dicey’s days may be numbered in your eyes Keith, but you both still have to go through matches at the Super Show before Destiny, in your case a triple threat main event against one of your partners in the fight against ReGenesis Clarke James and the man who pinned you last week, Logan Kincade.

Leone: The best things in life are never free Jack, and looking at this match I’m certainly going to have to give a great deal before I reach Destiny. I mean on one hand the rumours of a meltdown in the 6WF camp have begun again with Clarke James and I squaring off. Last week with Vortex was a slightly different situation to this week, I mean Vortex and I have never liked each other and never will, that way I didn’t feel bad when I had to get tough with him. Clark though is a guy I respect, a guy I’ve respected ever since he had the guts to go against his mentor and suffer the consequences like a man. I don’t want to hurt you Clark, I know damn well how pissed off you must be at the moment with that World Title match at Destiny slipping out of your grasp, but you and I are both competitors. I won’t give an inch on Friday, and I expect nothing less from you, but when it’s all said and done; win, lose or draw, I’ll still respect you as an ally and again I expect the same from you. Our battle on Friday night will pale in significance to the war we currently fight with Alex Walker. But then there is the man who I seem to have a habit of facing as of late, Mr FFTR himself, Logan Kincade. Last week I said I didn’t know whether I’d prefer you as a friend or enemy, and you only strengthened my feelings with our match. On one hand you were dominant in the match, not many men can man handle a guy with the size of Vortex or the experience of Dicey, but you did so without much trouble. On the other hand though, you couldn’t get the job done yourself, you had to rely on Dicey taking me down before making the cover. Obviously getting the win is the ultimate goal and I suppose I should congratulate you on getting a win over me, but remember this week that there really aren’t any distractions for me in our match. Now obviously ReGenesis can make an appearance at any point, but that affects all three of us, so it’s hardly an advantage for anyone if there’s any outside interference. So Logan gloat for a while, really soak up the spotlight and make sure Cassius is reminded that you hold a contract that could rip the World Title out of his grasp whether he’s willing to fight or not. But remember that I’m out looking for a measure of revenge, and I’m not like your older brother, because I always get what I want in the end, one way or another.

Keith Leone winks into the camera before then walking out of shot and down the corridor, leaving Jack Reynolds to look around for his next interview as the camera cuts away.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Reynolds watches Steel enter through the fire exit but then steps backward momentarily. Johnny Oko brushes past him with a gym bag slung over his shoulder and a look of annoyance on his face. The bag catches Steel on the mouth as Oko walks obliviously past him and out into the car park. Steel feels his chin and shouts out to the half-blood prince.

Steel: Don’t mind me!

Oko ignores him as he marches off into the distance and simply lifts his right arm in the air and extends his middle finger. Steel looks at the disappearing Oko with disgust before heading back into the arena. Reynolds starts to sprint off towards Oko and tries to talk to him as he struggles to keep up with Oko's walking speed.

Reynolds: Something wrong Johnny?

Oko looks straight ahead and picks up the pace slightly.

Oko: Annoying gaijins with annoying questions……

The interviewer doesn’t take the hint.

Reynolds: But something appears to be on your mind. A problem shared and all that…..

Oko stops suddenly and chucks his gym bag into the chest of Reynolds that knocks him down to the tarmac. He thinks about getting up but Johnny has already taken his katana from its position behind his back and points it to the throat of the startled Reynolds. He gulps and looks around at the dark and deserted car park, while Johnny slowly crouches down beside him, still with his sword close to Reynolds throat.

Oko: Do you worry that if people don’t hear the sound of your voice, that those very people will forget you even exist?

Reynolds says nothing. Oko grins slightly and sits down crossed legged beside the interviewer. He reaches with his free hand into his shirt pocket and takes out a sliver of silver foil. Expertly, he unwraps it with one hand before placing the gum it holds into his mouth. The sound of chewing is deafening in the quiet surroundings and when Johnny blows out a bubble, its bursting is like a gun going off to the ears of the terrified Reynolds. Johnny places the sword to his side and beckons Jack to sit up. Reynolds slowly moves the gym bag off his chest and does so, while not taking his eyes off of Johnny.

Oko: Now that we are sitting comfortably, Oko is going to tell you the rules. A role reversal for you. Oko talks and you listen. Oko asks the questions and you answer. Does the little gaijin understand?

Reynolds goes to answer but Oko’s glare stops him. He then simply nods his head.

Oko: Good. Now Oko isn’t having a very good week. Oko’s neck is sore and his back is bruised. Two chokeslams was the price Oko had to pay. With the harlot’s announcement at the end of the show, Oko also had to deal with one massive headache. It has been a week of pain. But it leads to a week of opportunity. One that Oko intends to take, even if Oko has to drag Vinnie kicking and screaming to the ring.

Reynolds begins to utter, but Oko shushes him.

Oko: Whether Vinnie likes it or not, Oko hasn’t come here to be second best. Oko wants to win at everything he does. While Vinnie doubts himself, Oko takes this pain and failure and turns it into training and self-reflection. So that Oko can better himself and do away with his mistakes. Come Destiny, Oko will be in the best shape…..physically and mentally….to take home the tag team titles. And beyond that moment in time, to build a dynasty that stretches out after the PPV and to Born in Fire. Oko senses that the time is right to show the federation that two chokeslams is not nearly enough to make Oko give in and admit defeat…..

He pauses and allows his words to sink in.

Oko: Now……what did Oko’s opponent have to say for himself?

Reynolds keeps quiet before Johnny motions for him to speak.

Reynolds: He is worried about his role in Re-Genesis….

Oko: And he wishes to leave?

Reynolds: No.

Oko: A loyal pet dog? Or a coward? Or maybe even the brightest man of them all……

He stares at Reynolds and continues to chew. Reynolds looks back with an uneasy look on his face.

Oko: Anything else?

Reynolds: Well…….he has started smoking.

Oko laughs out loud and stares at Reynolds in disbelief. When he realises that the interviewer is genuine, he shakes his head.

Oko: Well……next time you see Steel, give him this.

He unzips his gym bag and reaches into it. He takes out a packet of bubble gum and hands it to Reynolds.

Oko: Chewing helps you to quit. But then it seems Steel isn’t very good at quitting anything. Even if it is hazardous to his health…..

Oko gives Reynolds a smirk before getting up to his feet quickly. He grabs his gym bag with one hand and his katana with the other. He gives Reynolds a brief stare before shaking his head once more and heading back out into the night.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:52 pm

“Breathe” blares out of the arena and the crowd start cheering. Vortex walks out onto the stage with a focused look on his face. He is wearing his metal breastplate, something that hadn’t been seen since his demolishing of Lukas Takeo months previously. He strides down the ramp purposefully and slams his fist against the metal chest a few times. He carries on walking until he reaches the ring, grabbing a microphone as he goes. He enters the ring and bellows out to the crowd as they reply with more cheers. The music dies down and he lifts the microphone to his lips.

Vortex: Last week…..and the week previously……and maybe even for my entire wrestling career…..I have doubted myself. It is something I have had to deal with and sometimes it gets the better of me. But…..and I know this phrase describes me well……what doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger. And to Re-Genesis…..Dopant Zero…..Resistance……and Udo and Visage……HERE…..I…..STAND!!

The crowd abrupt into cheers and Vortex mouths the words thank you to them.

Vortex: It was only after I gave my all in the match last week, that I realised what I could achieve. Even when I didn’t win, I proved that I could be in this ring with the established few and not just survive. But cause mayhem. And as I was walking down the aisle afterwards, I admit I had negative thoughts. I admit it did hit me pretty hard. But then I heard the chants of you guys….....calling me back….......chasing Reilly from this ring and helping a former World Champion. Me……Vortex……coming to the rescue of Keith Leone. At that point, respect had been earned and ability proven. And I can stand tall and proud of what I achieved!

He slams his breastplate again continuously.

Vortex: Before I welcome back an old friend, I firstly have to apologise to a new one.

He looks into the camera sincerely.

Vortex: Johnny…..I am sorry. You can count on me now. I promise.

He turns back to the crowd and points at his chest.

Vortex: This has been gathering dust for a while now. Originally it was a barrier to protect myself. Another way of keeping negative influences away. When it was used to damage Takeo beyond repair and write my signature across his chest, I thought I had put an end to all the bad thoughts that the feud had given me. And with that……I put it away. Another moment of my past that I did not want to relive. But then I realised, straight after Miss Jessica’s little announcement, that the time has come to get down and dirty. And perhaps relive all those thoughts that made one of the dominant men in our federation lie broken at my feet. It is time for The Consultancy……the team that has been cheated constantly……screwed continuously…..to bring back the PAIN!

The crowd cheer again as Vortex undoes the buckles on his breastplate and drops it to his feet. Now the crowd can see that he is wearing his green “SCREWED UP” t-shirt on.

Vortex: This week I can further enhance my reputation by taking on Mike Hill. And having some fun at the same time. You see, I have wanted to get my hands on that little pipsqueak for some time. I have proved my strength in recent weeks. I have proved that no one in this federation can match it. Lifting 300 pounds plus up and smashing it to the canvas with ease. But there will be something satisfying about slamming down that little runt and hearing his bones break from underneath me. You see Mike…..and this goes for the whole of Re-Genesis…..and the tag teams in the back……I don’t fear my mind anymore. Not until the next time. But I will deal with it then. Right now, my mind is purely on the dynasty after Destiny. The tag team belts. And the destruction of Re-Genesis. My mind is nothing to fear, but those that confront me need to fear it. And why is that?

He looks at the camera again before kneeling down and rubbing the breastplate lovingly.

Vortex: Well it is as it states on my back……I HAVE A RUPTURED STATE OF MIND!

He looks up the aisle with a stern look on his face while “Breathe” starts to play.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:14 am

(Jack Reynolds is backstage in front of an elaborately set up camera with lighting equipment.)

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Max Adamson.

(Adamson is met with boos from the crowd as he walks into shot, he has allowed his stubble to turn into a short beard and he looks like he hasn't slept for a while)

JR: Max, how are you feeling?

Max: How am I feeling... It's good to see that for all the changes in 6WF, the line of generic questioning from 6WF interviewers remains the same... But what the hell. I'm feeling sick, Jack. I'm feeling sick to my stomach. It's never occurred to anyone what all this is about. This whole "Max Adamson versus TGA", "Clarissa's health", it's all bollocks. All of it. This is, was, and always will be, about one person. My brother, my friend Christopher Patricks. I feel sick that TGA has been allowed to soil the legacy of Chris Patricks and even sicker that the monkeys who run this place see fit to provide TGA with the platform to do these things. 6WF has been a bit quiet lately. Some 6WF superstars have obviously been taking some annual leave, recharging the batteries, do you know where Max Adamson has been?

JR: Where?

Max: At Chris Patricks' grave. Talking to my brother. Seeking guidance.

JR: What did he say?

(Adamson grabs Reynolds by the scruff of the neck and pins him against the wall)

Max: Don't be a cunt Jack.

(Adamson releases Reynolds and breaths out, and takes a step back)

Max: Just when I think I can focus on the positives, move on and move towards the Time Attack match at Destiny, 6WF stacks the deck once again. And now I've got to be an unwilling tag team partner to the parasite who not only hospitalised my girlfriend, but deliberately sabotaged my plans to stage a fitting tribute to my best friend. TGA, you'd best watch your back. I have no intentions of playing nice. My intentions are to fight and beat whoever is in front of me, and if you get in my way you will suffer severe consequences. The same applies inside the Time Attack match.

JR: And what of the relationship between you and Clarissa?

Max: We're fine.

JR: Care to elaborate? You didn't look fine and haven't looked fine for a long time.

Max: Are you surprised? Would you and your partner be loving life together if you were the focal point of several other people? If scumbags like TGA were trying to prise you apart? If the man you're in competition with hospitalises her? If an entire wrestling organisation were pre-occupied with the finer intimate details of your relationship? Well?

JR: I guess not.

Max: We are going through a tough patch, but once this TGA thing is taken care of, once Max Adamson has lived up to his potential and finally wins the World Championship for himself, and for the legacy of Chris Patricks, then things will be right in the world. And when things are right in the world, couples like myself and Clarissa will be able to be together in privacy and we will be absolutely fine. We are counting down to Destiny and believe me, my destiny is to win the TAW World Championship and give a proper send-off to my little brother. I have had close to TWENTY unsuccessful World Title matches in my career, it's time to lay that ghost to rest as well.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:28 pm

The lights go down in the 6WF arena, pink and white strobe lights begin to flash and a single spotlight focuses onto the top of the ramp

The crowd begin to boo as Be Myself blasts through the speakers and Lex Hart steps out through the curtain. Lex is dressed in his trademark pink and black trunks and is wearing a Lex Hart - It's all about me t shirt, he stands for a second in the spotlight, a slight sneer across his lips a steely confidence in his eyes

MW: This man really has found his feet once more in 6WF over the past few months, he suffered for almost a year in the wilderness scratching around for any success but now following on from some big PPV wins over TGA and Mr Kenty he finds himself right back in the championship picture with a place in the Time Attack match at Destiny

JT: A place handed to him on a plate by a love sick Miss Jessica but I'll give him his dues since that moment of fortitude Lex really has stepped up to the plate, both in ring and backstage Lex has made himself important again, we may have laughed when he claimed it was all about him but at this moment in time I think he is spot on

Lex has reinvigorated his career and I would not be surprised if he left Destiny with the World Championship round his waist

MW: He'll have to get past his opponent at the super show first - Lex certainly has made a re-emergence of late but his success has meant his many enemies have been quick to come back out of the woodwork an as we know with Lex's history he has a lot of powerful people that would love to see him fall

And perhaps at the top of that list is his one time friend and ally and his opponent on Friday , Dicey Reilly

JT: Indeed - In 6CW Lex and Dicey were as thick as thieves until Lex turned on him following the revelation that he was the leader of the Genesis faction working alongside Alex Walker

MW: It is a strange situation we find ourselves in now with Dicey aligning himself in Re Genesis with Alex Walker but the hatred between this pairing is still there

Dicey's allegiances may have shifted but I am sure he will not have forgotten the way that Lex stabbed him in the back

Lex strolls confidently down the ramp and slides under the ropes into the ring, handed a microphone he waits a moment allowing the booing to die down a little, Lex smiles smugly as he begins to speak

LH: Good Evening ladies and Gentlemen - I know I have been quiet as of late and I apologise for that as I know how much my weekly visits mean to your pitiful little lives, but fear not I am here now to lift you from the doldrums- Just walking down the ramp I could hear the ladies hearts beating that little bit quicker, I could see the jealousy in the eyes of all the men in this arena -  It is nothing to be ashamed of, I get it, I am awesome, why wouldn't you all want to be me???

Lex rub his lips, chuckling to himself

You're not alone with those feelings, hell my opponent on Friday is exactly the same, he is even following my footsteps, hanging around with my old friends. I wouldn't be surprised if he's back stage right now hanging around Jessica's dressing room with a hand held video camera - It's pitiful the lengths he will go to just to be like me

But again it's not surprising, the t shirt says it all!!!!

Lex is smiling as he paces back and forth

MW: Lex is clearly poking the bear here, I'm not Diceys biggest fan but I've seen enough to know that there is really no need to make him any angrier than he already is. 

But if he's trying to goad Dicey to come out here, he'll have to try harder than that

LH: He's probably making her dress as Hornswaggle - He's a sucker for a ginger beard

JT: That ought a do it

Lex leans back on the ropes looking toward the ramp way 

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:14 pm

we cut to the lair of The Fanatic we see him sitting as the camera flickers before steadying and showing us a clear picture as The Fanatic begins to speak.

F- Ernest Hemmingway once wrote that man is not made for defeat, A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

Fanatic stares manically into the camera, licking his lips sadistically.

F-  You can all hold your heads as high as you like for pinning my shoulders to the mat for a count of 3.
But what you fail to realise are my true intentions.
You see victory and defeat these are concerns of normal competitors.

Fanatic again stares into the camera again, the camera zooming in close to his eyes as he continues to speak

F- Do I look normal to you hmmmm
and any 6wf championship will just be the icing on the cake
September 20th Dopant Zero I am coming to the 6WF arena to destroy you, right in the middle of the ring and hell will be coming with me.
So Dopant Zero you see I know the rules but the rules do not know me
And if you dare walk out on me Kuinshi you will suffer the same fate, for which I will show no remorse

Fanatic laughs manically once again

F- And once I have made an example of them, I come for you James Mcmanus once again. 
And then when I have finished with you, I come for the rest of the roster and championship gold
Im all of yours worse nightmare
The Dark Destroyer Has Risen
You Think Regenesis is equal to the end but you are wrong............. Iam
Sweet Dreams 6WF

Once Fanatic has finished speaking he throws his hand foward forcefully, covering the lens. In turn knocking the camera man to the floor. As the man is down we see Fanatic walking out of the room before fading to black.

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:59 pm

The Arena Lights go out as the all too familiar warning sounds as the crowd give a mixed reaction but mostly Boos.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

Edgecrusher explodes out of the arena sound system as a smug looking Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage soaking in the boos and laughing at the cheers. He makes his way down to the ring, the fans near the barrier stand and shout abuse at the number one contender who stops and glares at them before obviously swearing off mic resulting in shocked faces on some of the fans. The music fades.

LK: Hahahaha those of you cheering me can stop right now.....

Logan looks out into the crowd whose booing grows louder as some chats of "you suck" ring out.

LK:I am not a hero, I am not on your side, I am not Clarke James, I don't care about their fight....I just wanted to show Cassius and Walker that I can get to them whenever I want....WHENEVER I WANT!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Boo away sheeple, I don't really care what you think. This is about the future of this industry, it needs ME at the top, look how this place has dwindled in recent weeks. It's a shadow of it's former self. Walker and his boyband are systematically throttling the life out of this whole Industry....Well that's unacceptable.... I! am the man who will destroy and then rebuild this industry in an image befitting it's history. Not a man such as Alex Walker, A fool with ambitions so small and pathetic it is amazing he managed to convince people of the calibre of Cassius Zhi to go along with the whole show, Alex Walker is a joke of a man, a cretin...

Logan is in the ring at this point, his FFTR Briefcase tightly gripped in his left hand.

LK: THIS..... Is the contract that will seal the fate of this industry and thus this company, I will capture the world title, taking any power Alex Walker believes he has away from him in one fell swoop. There is not a man alive who will stop me in that, I promise you all....not one man.

And so to this week. Good old Alex and his attempt at minds games, well feel free to send the troops no one takes this away from me, no one stands in the way of destiny, no ONE! MAN!... Can stop me......and seeing as there isn't a man among the members of Re-Genesis.....feel free to send the lot of em, I look forward to it.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: The tide is turning Alex, I am coming for you, I am coming for Cassius, I am coming for my title, one way or another, it will be mine..... Now to Leone and James, this weeks match is a trap, I know this, you know this.....doesn't mean I can't beat seven bells of shit out of each of you before the obvious ambush now does it? And with that I ask you to prepare yourselves, the Supershow is going to be one hell of a show! hahahahaha........... and I can not wait.

Logan tosses the min to the ground as Edgecrusher hits and he slowly makes his way towards the ramp as the crowd begin their customary booing.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:13 am

('Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord slowly steps out from behind the curtain, the Hardcore Title belt over his shoulder. He raises his arms in the air and then strides down the ramp, ignoring the jeering fans before climbing up and stepping through the middle ropes. He stands in the middle of the ring, microphone in hand as his music fades out.)

CL- I know how this is supposed to go, I know what I'm supposed to say. I'm supposed to say how much I respect Takeo for fighting through his head injury and being so determined to face me, I'm supposed to say that he changed my mind that I realise now he's more than just a giant, he's more than just a stupid, lumbering mess that he's a fighter, that he's got a great attitude and that although I still plan to beat him, I know that he'll be a hard man to beat...

That is what I is expected of me, but I want to tell the truth and the truth is that if anything, I have lost respect for Takeo, I have lost respect for him because he has forced this title match by costing me my place in the Time Attack match, not the first time he has cost me a win. I don't think he's fighting through his injury because he has a lot of guts or that he's a fighter, I think he's fighting through his head injury because he's too stupid to know when to stop, he's too stupid to realise what he's getting himself into. I can't respect stupidity, I won't be forced into respecting such idiocy. He's not a worthy opponent, he's not an equal, he's a waste of my time. I think it's ridiculous that I'm having to put my title on the line against Takeo who has done nothing to deserve it.

Last time Lukas, last time I beat you so bad you're still feeling the effects now, your head is still rocking from my hand, from what I did to you. If you keep getting back up Lukas, you leave me no choice but to PUT...YOU....DOWN. I will leave you with more than concussion, I will give you brain damage if I have to, I will leave you a bloody, broken mess if that is what it takes to stop you getting up and continuing to try and fight me, to try and compete with me. I am not going to take it easy on you, I'm not going to give you concessions because of your head injuries, I am going to make sure I use them to my advantage. I do everything and anything to win Takeo, and that includes crushing your goddamn skull if I have to.

I know that you think pure aggression and strength is going to be enough to beat me, but you are seriously mistaken. I will give you one reason...Logan Kincade.

The last man to hold this title, the man I beat for this title, he thought pure aggression could beat me, and I showed him and the world that it simply isn't enough, that I can live with all the passion, all the fight and all the aggression in the world and come out walking, fighting...better. To beat me, especially to beat me for a title, it takes something extraordinary, you are just ordinary Takeo. You're not special, you're not different or fantastic or excellent or the best at anything...you are just another name on the list of people I can beat, the list of people not good enough for me, the list of people who won't hold his Hardcore Title as long as I am champion.

Takeo, this title is mine, it is mine right now, it will be mine on the 21st September, you on the other hand will have nothing, you will have no title, no dignity, no respect and hopefully no career. Are you Ready?

(Crime Lord drops the microphone and raises the title in the air as 'Rain Wizard' tries in vain to drown out the boos.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 am

The camera returns to the backstage area after cutting to commercials, instantly revealing a intent Mr Kenty staring at his white ipad. He appears to be in his locker-room as the interior appears to be a very comfortable environment with green wallpaper and black fluffy mats. He is sitting on a wooden bench just infront of a brown open wardrobe which is fully open displaying smart suits, hanging ironed and clean. Mr Kenty is wearing a grey sleeveless grey holister hoodie and a pair of red casual shorts with no shoes on. His white headphones are fully in his ears as strokes his throat in thought before jotting something down on a A4 Pad of lined paper. Kenty then shakes his head with a confident look about him as a knock at Kenty's door can then be heard. Kenty removes his headphones and begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Yeah, come in! 

*A cheery looking Jack Reynolds enters shot as Kenty looks up with a similar smile. Reynolds is wearing a blue suit complete with silver cuff-links and a electric blue tie. Reynolds hair is slicked to the left with plenty of gel. The two men greet each other with a handshake and curtly nod before Kenty speaks.*

Mr Kenty: Jackie Reynolds! how are you doing old man? long time no see.. how are you feeling? can I get you a drink.. as always, I'm low on any good stuff. Orange juice, water? sorry. I have plenty of guests in and out of here quicker than you can blink! but you know that Jack.. being the roving reporter and all. Anyways, What brings you here pal?

JR: Evening Kenty.. I'm good thanks. Been pretty hectic for me these past weeks and all.. plenty of opportunities.. all good fun! I'm okay for a drink at the moment. Just had a quick glass of water at the buffet table.. but anyways, I thought I would get another inside scoop. Is that okay? 

Mr Kenty: Would I ever say no to your Jack? of course not.. fire away partner!

*Reynolds nods curtly before looking at Kenty ipad curiously as it lies flat open on the nearby bench. Reynolds then looks at Kenty who is still smiling and then speaks again.*

JR: Doing a little scouting huh Kenty? big night tonight huh.. and a big night coming up I imagine! 

Mr Kenty ahh yes. Well truth be told Jack.. You caught me at a little poor time. See, as I have always said I like to do my homework. Have a look at the competition.. have a look at what kind of proposition I'm facing on Lockdown. And I must say I'm hugely impressed. Adamson and Teej are some of the meanest guys around both for their in ring ability and skill. A few moments before the show and I'm virtually trying to drain all the information I can from these youtube clips to give me some kind of boost heading into this match. It's going to be a very explosive start to the show.. that I can assure you.. And one you wouldn't wan't to miss quite rightly.

Mr Kenty: Moreover, Max recent behaviour as of late is also a very strange.. everyone seems rather intimidated and quite rightly. As I said a few months ago, we all suffer massive lows but then experience the massive highs in life. When you experience a low it's how you come back out fighting which builds character and also shows your strength and resilience but from what I have heard from the guys in the back and the powers above..they are fairly worried. And naturally so. Many of the guys in the back have tried to reach out to Max recently and seem to have all got the same answer or response.. a big fat no. I respect the guy's in ring ability but man.. that cat needs a hand sooner rather than later and more to the point before a fist.

Mr Kenty: Teej On the other hand, well.. we all know what Teej is about. Teej is the guy that will give one hundred percent in motivation and commitment. Many guys in the back feel as if he is definately one of the go to guys in the business and that is a compliment in itself. The past few months, Teej and I have become very close through the troubles we have been facing.. unlike others, we have kept our chins up and see the light at the end of the tunnel.. what Teej and I Share in common is that we are fighters to the bitter end and if that means passing out in the ring then so be it.

Mr Kenty: Admittedly I'm fighting the unknown.. Indeed, Teej could act like a totally different beast tonight.. I could understand that. With it being the Supershow, facing each other from the other sides of the turnbuckles and the fact Destiny is just around the corner.. I could understand if the Teej I know is different tonight.. to gain as much momentum as possible. But you know what.. in some essence, I'd be disappointed. I hope that tonight in this little tag-team Teej and I look each other in the eye and do battle the only way we know.. because we love it. maxed out, one hundred percent.. no mercy infront of 20,000 packed out LG arena...you can't beat it! 

Mr Kenty: I understand, the issues between Teej and Max are a little tough to say the least at the moment. Infact, I think they have more issues than a typical storyline in Eastenders! but on the whole, I think that's pretty bold and brave, Teej's attitude. The whole attitude.. to try and recover the Max we all know to love to hate in many ways but despite the other guys including myself more or less giving in to the fact Max has changed but no.. Teej is trying to help in some way or another.. the guy deserves a medal! the reason why Teej won't give up is because he is a fighter. And boy Max, you got some fighting to do old man! not just with your voice backstage.. I apologise to any of are younger fans who heard some pretty colourful language earlier! 

Mr Kenty: But despite that.. Max and Teej will sort out their issues one way or another and I for one definitely see these problems sorted. Anyone who underestimates or confuses that this feud between these two guys is slowly losing it's edge is very,very wrong. On the outside,things may be bubbling under the surface.. but despite that it's about to explode. That is only a matter of time..Tonight is a good warm up for all of us in this match but the teams need to recognise that team co-cohesion is the best. I could go on about how much I respect these guys but the team will be very very frost. Marshall and I both know the score and we will be signing from the same hymn sheet..that I'm sure. 

Mr Kenty: Marsh and I have been around for a long time.. we both, in our rights are probably fairly experienced guys in these kind of situations and know that these situations need a touch of care. Think of it as moving hazardous waste or even trying to calm a raging fire! we both know that the best way to win is to work together.. he may not give two damn's what I think or what I do, that is fine but I'm sure he knows that the only way to win matches like this is to work together as best as possible. If not then we will lose a hell of a lot of momentum heading to China in a few days time. 

Mr Kenty: I signed up on this brand to be tested by the very best..I have always said that from the very beginning and I can only say last week was only just the start of my rejuvination.. 2013 has been in many ways a hard and tough year but that doesn't mean I can't change it. look at sportsmen like Rafael Nadal.. the guy is a machine right! well he had a pretty tough 2013 and look how he is playing now.. unstoppable. All it needs is some luck to go your way and it can take you off into stardom once again. Tonight is all about staying well and getting a good tune up for Destiny.. but the Supershow tonight is highly important and I cannot wait to get out there and show the world what I'm made of.

Mr Kenty: But.. momentum is only strong if you keep it strong. It's so crucial not to lose any momentum heading into one of the biggest events on the 6WF calender. waking up in the next few mornings and heading to the gym or heading for a run can be made very easy or very tough. Without momentum you feel like your fighting for nothing.. fighting to become 2nd best because your already mentally drained with no momentum. However, with momentum your a different man.. the gym feels lighter, that hill is less steeper and that pool is not so cold after all. You feel fresh, confident and unstoppable. And that is why especially heading into Destiny and this season you need all the momentum you can. 

Mr Kenty: My fans have carried me so far.. carried me to the arena's, carried me to the arena's, brought me to the dance whatever and as I have said last week was just me paying back a little bit of what they have given me.. success. From tweets, cheers and e-mails I could only thank them in general. But when I get into that ring a win is always welcomed and dedicated to all my fans. And once this supershow is done and dusted and Destiny is here infront of 25,000 screaming fans in little old Beijing town all the fans will be chanting one man and one man's name only..

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNTTTTYYYYY!!

Kenty!

*Kenty then nods curtly and confidently at Jack Reynolds before striding out of the room and towards the backstage area, taking out his phone and engaging in conversation with who is on the otherside. The scene fades away as Reynolds looks on, with a confident grin.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:32 am

“Always” rings out...

RJ: Now things will pick up! Here comes Solomon Riddick!

Riddick paces out onto the stage as Berg and Visage are still walking up the ramp. Visage runs at Riddick, who nails a big spinebuster on the stage. Berg continues to stride towards Riddick with no fear, but Solomon also advances and then crashes a big boot into the skull of Berg. It nearly takes the big man of his feet, Riddick then clutches Berg by the throat...

MW: CHOKESLAM ON BERG!

RJ: UNBELIEVABLE POWER FROM SOLOMON!

MW: Riddick on the wrecking path!

Solomon continues his pace down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. Firstly he grabs Vortex by the head and tosses him out of the ring, over the top rope. Oko notices this, he runs at Riddick who clasps him by the throat...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Riddick isn’t finished there, he picks up Oko a 2nd time...

MW: ANOTHER CHOKESLAM!

By now Scorpion is up and watching on smiling. Riddick stands in the middle of the ring as both members of Dopant Zero slowly get to their feet, edging towards Solomon...

MW: DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!

Riddick and Scorpion stand tall in the middle of the ring, examining the wreckage Riddick just caused.

Inside the arena the crowd are waiting expectantly as "Always" rips through the airwaves and Solomon Riddick marches out onto the stage. The fans are booing but Solomon seems disinterested as he surveys the scene in front of him. His eyes are gleaming with intent and a smile crosses his face.

Solomon: Did you listen? You people never listen to what I have to say, you dismiss me as quickly as a rambling, incoherent, beggar and yet all you have to do is watch the clip over and over again because last week when I told you a change was coming I was not lying....last week when I told you that I was ready to make a statement, nothing but the truth came out of my mouth.

And perhaps you have become accustomed to listening to false promises and fallacies created by your so-called "heroes", perhaps you cannot differentiate between dreams and reality....but you are going to learn that when I tell you something is going to happen, I am going to make it.

*Solomon walks into the middle of the stage and his cloak swirls behind him, he merely laughs at the continuing reaction of the crowd.

Solomon: I have no problem with being the villain in this piece, it was a part I was born to play....but if you are going to boo me then at least have the common sense to know what you are protesting against. You people do not like me because I am showing you what the real world really looks like...it isn't because I wear a mask, or hurt your favourite wrestlers....it is because I am a representation of the horror that awaits you when you remove your protective veil and step out of your front door. I am evil incarnate and that is the cold hard fact that you people cannot grasp....this is what exists around every corner.

I have no morality, nothing holding me back from doing exactly what I need to do....for I have seen the world in its truest form and I know that if you are not willing to seize opportunities when they wonder so willingly into your path, then you will be cast aside and forgotten like the rest of the faceless anomalies that currently plague this planet.

I refused mediocrity, I refused a life of insecurities and blandness...I refused to conform to the drone of the machine and here I stand, waiting for the right moment to rise against expectations and lead this revolution into the new era....I am the wolf waiting by the roadside for the next "victim" to walk on by, I am worse than anything you ever read about in a book....I am the epitome of a walking, talking nightmare.

*Solomon casts aside his cloak, revealing a scarred but muscular torso underneath. His chest heaves in and out.

Solomon: I don't have to pretend to be unpleasant, I don't have to say or do things that will make you people categorize me as anything but "unholy" because all I have to do is speak the truth and you run for the hills....every time I step out from behind the curtain I remind you all that you are living nothing but a lie....I remind you that you are lying to yourselves and you are lying to your children on a daily basis...

*Solomon drags the camera close to his face

Solomon: Because monsters do exist.....and they don't wait around under your beds or in the closets when the lights go out....monsters will rip through your home whilst the lights are still shining and they will burn the very foundations down from around you, tormenting and wrecking your life in one fell swoop.......and why? Because we can and we enjoy it....no motive, no consequence...

Life is not about reasoning and understanding....it is about the here and now, seizing the moment and making every moment count....last week I stopped waiting around and I seized my chance....I threw off the shackles that have chained me to underachievement for too long and I opened the doorway to a new age....I created a storm that not even parasites such as yourselves will be able to hide from...

I took away the might of Re-Genesis and I dismantled the force of The Consultancy....I did it before you even had time to blink, I did it because I wanted to....because one statement from me was heard around the world and the reverberations will continue until I decide it is time for them to stop. I proved that you are living on borrowed time....you are standing on unstable ground and when the time comes I am going to take great pleasure in removing it from underneath you....watching you fall to your impending and deserved doom.

I was pushed down and held back for a very long time, I was sat in the shadows and under utilised for what seemed like a generation....but those days are over, I have freed myself from the oppression and now each and every one of you is going to pay for the suffering that I endured....

When you go to bed at night and you tuck yourself up in the safety and comfort of your homes you are going to realize that you are not safe anymore....the torment and the anguish has yet to begin but when it does there will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide....I will find you and I will inflict my burden upon you....I am going to make you WAKE UP and watch as I take this place apart, bit by bit....body by body...

No stone will be left unturned as I strive for the power that I so richly desire....no man, woman or child will be granted mercy if they are foolish enough to stand between me and my goal....there will be no prisoners, nothing but a mass grave of victims burning in a state of genocide as I climb up their flesh-deprived bones to sit upon the throne that seeks a new, dominant leader...

6WF is stagnant, a cess pool of desecration and irrelevance...but with me at the helm that will all change, under my domineering dictatorship I will drag you, kicking and screaming, into the new era...my era......my rules...

*Solomon's eyes glow

Solomon: Step by step and brick by brick I will rebuild this palace in my own image....I will give meaning to this promotion once more and I will put this place back on the map....you might boo and you might disagree but the time will come when you will learn to accept the inevitability of it.....you will WAKE UP...

And you will smile....you will rejoice.....you will bow at my feet and you will thank me for freeing you....from rising against the machine and dismantling it for you....you will be blinded by the light at the end of the tunnel and you will look upon me as your saviour...

*The crowd boo

Solomon: Your minds will change....because like it or not I will change them for you....there is no turning back and there is no stopping my rise to glory....this is the beginning of the end for 6WF as you know it...

My forces are already growing...the influence spreads like wildfire....soon none shall even possess the bravery to say no to me.....none can resist the Resistance...

*Suddenly a half dozen men in cloaks walk out onto the stage to stand with Solomon Riddick. Their faces are covered and they flank Riddick, three on either side.

Solomon: The army is growing....take a long look in the mirror and you ask yourself, do I want to be a statistic or a pioneer?

Because you stand against us and I will make you a statistic in a long line of men who will fight and they will fall...futile and pathetic, they will stand no chance of conquering me...they will condemn themselves to a fate worse than death...

Or you can join me and I will make you more powerful and relevant than you could of ever imagined in your wildest dreams....superstar, megastar, icon, visionary, hall of famer....each and everyone of those accolades in just a fingertip away...

Make a choice....or I will not hesitate to make it for you...

You have been warned 6WF...

*Solomon and his hooded followers all leave the stage and exit into the back as the crowd continue to boo.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:23 pm

We cut backstage, James Mcmanus is pacing up and down in the interview area, his face is that of anger. He slowly stops pacing and stares deep into the camera, his facial expression still sincere as he starts to talk.

JM- Before this place, before the independents, hell even before training, there was Mile cross, the estate I grew up on. You see thats where the spite, the hatred and the controlled chaos was born.

Mcmanus laughs before speaking again.

JM- You see in that place, they either chewed you up and spat you out or it hardened your soul. Because come every weekend, it was full of rival gangs, fighting. And the only way to survive that estate was to fight 
So me and my mates, we would band together ready for war and we would tell each other no matter what happens, you stand your ground and fight.

Mcmanus pauses as he thinks deeply.

JM- Recently someone said something to me  and it really struck a chord. 
He goes to me, MCMANUS, wheres that guy, wheres that controlled chaos gone

Mcmanus lets out a small laugh.

JM- I had to step outside after hearing that because it knocked me for 6.  Because I have done the one thing I said I would never do, I forgot where I came from, I forgot where my roots are.
So I am putting everybody on the 6WF roster on notice.
This place 

Mcmanus points all round him

JM- Is now my estate and you are all in the rival gangs. And I cant wait to make each and everyone of you look deep inside and ask yourselves that question. Are you going to stand your ground and fight?

My Name Is James Mcmanus
And welcome to my world
you arent going to enjoy your stay

Mcmanus laughs and smiles before his face returns to the sincere look he had before as we fade 

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:23 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion slowly walks down the ramp with devastating smirk.

S: "The destruction of the past is perhaps the greatest of all crimes." Something which you will all soon know the meaning of because you see "They" will be taking back what was theirs and there will be nothing you or anyone can do about it. Re-Genesis are not a threat but more a blessed giving in disguise because you see the end is inevitable and the worst is yet to come. 

Scorpion taunts the crowd before smiling psychotically.

S: The Resistance showed its true domination when we destroyed Re-Genesis. crushed The Consultancy and ripped apart Dophant Zero but this is just the very start of the force we posses because you see "Rome wasn't built in a day."  

Scorpion slowly paces around the ring. 

S: At Destiny, The Resistance will be one step closer to wining the tag titles and there is nothing anyone can do to stop us because you see with my intelligence and the brute force of Solomon, We our something you hate. A threat to every single member of the 6WF roster and they will have to chose to believe through the lies and realize we are the true saviours of this damn company, the spotlight and the very reason why this company stands on its knees. 

Scorpion begins to taunt the crowd once more encouraging them to boo heavily.

S: It's time you mortal fools woke up and realized that "Nothing is true, everything is permitted" because you see those who fight us, will fail. Those who reject us will learn to accept us. We might just be two pawns but we have just caused checkmate, you have already lost now is the time you learn that you can't resist us. 

S: "You're either Resistance or against us."    

Scorpion walks out of the ring and towards the ramp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down