6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 25th October

+7
Nay
kentyf1
Marsh
Paul Mac
CJ
Twisty
6WF Admin
11 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 25th October Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 25th October

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Danny McGraw Returns to Lockdown

Match 1
Kenzaki Nogami w/Tsukasa Yagamura v Finlay

Match 2
Lucas Takeo v The Fanatic

Match 3
Keith Leone v Mike Hill

Match 4
Mr Kenty & TGA v Crime Lord & Lex Hart

Match 5
8 Man Tag Match
Marshall Murdoch, Cameron Faith, Solomon Riddick & Scorpion v Geoff Steel, Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg & Visage

*Mr Kenty Announces Which World Title He Will Go For At Born In Fire

Match 6
Blue Dragon v Logan Kincade

Main Event
Clarke James v Cassius Zhi

Last edited by Rich on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 25th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 25th October

Post by Twisty Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:31 pm

The screen starts to slowly focus and zoom in. It shows a make shift ring, built with four barrels connected with old coils of rope, standing at the back of the room. The area is dark and an occasional plume of smoke appears from the many pipes that crisscross around the walls. As the camera zooms in, we can see Vortex and Oko grappling in the centre of the barrels, deep within the 6WF arena…..their makeshift gymnasium.

Vortex pushes Oko back towards one side of the ring, but his partner twists round suddenly and kicks Vortex in the shin. The big man staggers, allowing Johnny to go for a drop kick that connects on his opponents jaw. Vortex steps back a few paces and Oko goes quickly towards him, slapping his chest with flat handed chops. One chop is caught by Vortex however, and he twists Oko’s arm around and slams him down with a double axe handle. Johnny is stunned which allows Vortex to lock his arms around his chest and send him flying backward with a German suplex. Oko collides with the barrel that wobbles a few times before returning to its original position. Oko glares at his partner while rubbing his head. He is met with a wide grin and Vortex beckoning him forward.

Vortex: Come on…..don’t be shy…….

Oko gets up enraged and goes flying towards Vortex with a high kick. He manages to block the first one but Johnny sweeps his leg on the spot and sends the big man to the floor. Johnny then drops a knee into his partner’s ribcage which causes Vortex to exhale sharply. Oko keeps the momentum up, flinging himself across the ring and rebounding back with a leg drop that guillotines Vortex. Oko gets up quickly and Vortex gets to his knees in a daze. Johnny hooks his head under his arms and drills punch after punch into Vortex’s breadbasket. When his opponent wheezes in pain, Johnny simply drops him hard to the floor with a DDT, before holding on to his neck with a chokehold. Vortex struggles to get free and waves his arms around. Johnny smiles sadistically but doesn’t release the hold for a good few moments. At last he lets his partners head go and gets to his feet. Vortex crawls on the floor coughing violently as Oko casually makes his way over to one of the barrels. Sitting on top is a small piece of silver foil, which he unwraps to reveal his trademark bubble gum. He takes the whole lot in his mouth and starts to chew aggressively, while Vortex starts to get to his feet. Oko turns round and watches his partner stagger, before suddenly rushing forward and aiming a kick at Vortex’s head.

Oko: K-OKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Johnny’s foot is millimetres away from hitting its target, but Vortex dives sideways at the last moment. Oko can’t stop his momentum and slams his kick straight into one of the corner barrels. The barrel puts up no resistance as it is sent catapulting into the air and slamming into the wall. It rolls around for a while, showing off a huge indent on its body, before it waves the white flag and stays dead still. The two men look at the remains of the victim and Vortex is wide eyed as he looks at what easily could have been his face.

Vortex: Fuck……..that………..

He goes to punch Johnny in the face, but his partner is too quick. Oko does the splits and hits Vortex in the neck with an open palmed uppercut. Vortex sways a little before Oko goes for another kick. This time Vortex is ready. He grabs the leg, spins Johnny around 360, before nailing him with a clothesline. Johnny’s head nearly comes off with the impact. Vortex is quickly back up, and tries to drop an elbow. Johnny rolls out of the way and runs towards one corner of the room. He jumps on one of the barrels and flies backwards with a moonsault. The scene seems to slow down as Vortex gets to his feet and stares at Oko sailing through the air. He manages to get Johnny to land across his shoulders and his massive bulk stops him from falling backwards. He throws his partner into the air, so that he spins sideways and Vortex catches him in the Rupture position. He is all but ready to send Oko through the floor, when a voice sounds out from the darkness.

The Consultant: Vincent…….play nice!

Vortex peers through the gloom at his manager and stops himself from performing the finisher. Instead, he simply drops Oko onto the ground. Johnny falls at his partner’s feet and cracks the back of his head on the floor. He sits up quickly, rubbing the impact point furiously.

Oko: Gaijin!

Vortex doesn’t acknowledge him but simply steps over his partner and walks towards his manager.

Vortex: Play nice?! Did you not see what he did to that barrel?!

The Consultant chuckles and shakes his head.

The Consultant: What if he had connected? Are you going to fail to turn up at the biggest wrestling event of the year? For what……a small cut?

Vortex starts to argue but then thinks better of it. Johnny walks up beside him and slams a fist into his partner’s groin.

Oko: Even!

The Consultant: When you two are quite finished…….I wish to discuss recent events.

Vortex glares at Oko while holding his groin before turning his attention back to his manager.

Vortex: McGraw is back……blah blah……great opportunities…..blah blah…….

The Consultant goes to speak but Vortex stops him.

Vortex: Skip it! McGraw and Walker are cut from the same cloth. It’s just the same devil in a different suit. Remember when Walker first appeared? Abe got the fans cheering with that little arrival and the TAW title was the cherry on the cake. McGraw was everyone’s enemy then. Now the roles have reversed and it is McGraw coming back with the crowds approval ringing in his ears. But….…it is the same shit…...different day. Give it 6 months and the whole lot will twist yet again. What I want to know……

He steps menacingly forward and looks down at The Consultant.

Vortex: ………Is how it helps us?

The Consultant chuckles again and pushes Vortex leisurely aside.

The Consultant: It doesn’t help you at all. You made a choice to come back into the 6WF fold last week. You could have stayed down here in the depths…..preparing yourself for……well…..whatever you are doing here. But yet you chose to side with James once more.

Oko glares at Vortex who beckons him to be calm.

Vortex: We went after Berg and Visage. No more…..no less. You want to warp it into us returning to a great resurgence of 6WF might, then you do that. As for us…..we are doing what it takes to become tag team champions.

The Consultant: Should you not be concentrating on Resistance?

Vortex: Why the hell do you think we are down here for? It is not exactly the Ritz is it?! The prime purpose is to train ourselves into taking on 8 people……not 2. The last two chances we have had, we have beaten the main team in front of us. Then someone else came along and defeated us only when we were weak. Udo and Visage did it when we beat Dopant Zero. Then Resistance did it after we beat Udo and Visage. It is a vicious circle that we are going to kick ourselves out of! Whatever happens at Born in Fire……whatever little sideshows that crop up…….we will be ready.

His manager stares at them both and nods his head.

The Consultant: For once you are in no need of my guidance. You are standing ok alone. You do whatever you think best to get the gold. Just remember………whatever happens with me. It is just business.

Oko looks at him quizzically. The Consultant simply smirks and turns on his heels.

The Consultant: Carry on gentlemen…….

He walks off out of shot as the two men look on confused. Vortex snaps out of it first and turns to his partner. He performs a mock bow and extends his arm towards the ring.

Vortex: Shall we?

Oko rolls his eyes and chews his gum vigorously before walking forward. Vortex stalks him as he goes, arms outstretched and hanging over his partner as the screen fades.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 25th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 25th October

Post by CJ Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:16 pm

The camera cuts backstage as there is the general milling around of backstage personel who are seemingly without anything to do, when the doors then burst open and Keith Leone walks in, a smile on his face. The crew don’t seem to know what to do as he walks down the corridor, each of them giving Leone and odd stare as he goes by, before Leone eventually stops and fixates himself on one of them.

Leone: Is there something the matter here, or are you all just taken aback by my aura?

Crew: Well… uh… you seem… well… happy.

Leone: That’s because I am happy, happy, happy, happy, though if you all prefer I could make everyone’s life a misery once again.

The crewmember holds out his hands and Leone rolls his eyes before walking down the corridor yet further, then walking into the locker room, before slamming his bag down and then speaking.

Leone: I have waited oh so long for this Alex, after the months of torment knowing full well that I was like a rat in a cage, unable to do anything major to you or your precious ReGenesis, finally the sides have been evened up. I even think the loss of all of my title shot privileges was worth it just for that moment of horror that you have to endure as you saw Danny McGraw walk out to the ramp, knowing fully well that your punishment was fast approaching. Wait no… no the best thing about last week was watching all of your plans come to fruition; new dominant champion, the removal of the old and unpredictable one and ReGenesis seemingly more cohesive than ever before. For a few brief minutes you climbed higher than you ever had before, but you then fell so far from grace, actually I’d like to know Alex, what hurt more; the right hand from Danny McGraw that left you helpless on the mat and showed the world what you truly are, or the realisation that it’s all happening again. No matter what monster you build Alex, no matter how strong it gets or how twisted you make it, there will always be people like me who are ready to stand against both you and it. Those 6WF guys at Lockdown, do you think they needed to stand up to you? No, they could have just quietly gone about their business as the rest of 6WF has, trying to make a living and put food on their families table. But that’s just not good enough for some of us, I mean take Cameron Faith, he’s a rising star in 6WF, some say the future of the 6WF and he most definitely could have benefited to kissing up to the all-powerful boss, but instead he’s made it his mission to beat your newest masked whack-job in Kenji Hidari. These guys are picking fights that they have no right to be involved in, but it doesn’t matter to them, all they want is what’s right for 6WF. It really is your worst nightmare Alex because now you’re not just taking on one man like in 6CW; it’s not the rebel without a cause against the evil boss. We now have an army, and we aren’t going to stop until there is no way back for Alex Walker.

But first I have to go through one of your boys, boy being the operative word here. Mike Hill, I don’t know what I’ve got left to say to you really, I mean we’ve clashed so many times in the past that I think I’ve probably voiced my opinions of you enough times. I suppose I could make a comment on the fact that a guy like you gets to walk around with a World Title whereas I never get a shot, but that would be too cheap now wouldn’t it? No I think we should address the situation both you and Logan find yourselves in right now, the situation in which you really don’t know what’s going to happen over the next couple of weeks. Right now Mr Kenty is sitting around somewhere, carefully selecting which of the two of you he’s going to challenge at the biggest event of the year and I know he’s feeling nervous right now, hell I’ve been there before. I also know though, that as nervous as he is, it’s nothing on how you must be feeling now. I mean how many times did you screw Kenty over Mike? You’ve got to think that he could well be coming for you to take that title from your grasp, and I bet that’s a scary thought. But just when you think it’s as bad as it can get, you realise that you’re standing on a burning bridge, the whole ReGenesis plan is collapsing around you and suddenly that support you’ve gotten so used to is gone. Everything is falling apart for you Mike and here’s the final kick whilst you’re down, me. I’m walking out to Lockdown this week fully well knowing my Born in Fire fairy-tale story isn’t going to happen, hell the only way I’m going to have fun is to make sure that other people suffer in the same manner that I have, so I guess this match could well be the closest I get to a World Title match. So know this, I’m coming to Lockdown to beat you within an inch of your life for all of the wrongs you have perpetrated, I’m going to show Walker exactly what lies in his future and I’m going to make sure that if Kenty does pick you to fight at Born in Fire, he’s going to have an easy job taking that belt away from you. I’ll see you out there, “champ.”

Keith Leone snarls slightly into the camera, before a smile reappears on his face as he gets to his feet and begins stretching off as the camera then cuts away.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:00 pm

Lex Hart arrives at the 6WF arena as is custom now Lex is dressed down in grey sweats and he has a Lex Hart Adidas Originals track top

Lex is barely along the first corridor when he is pounced upon by the 6WF interview team

Lex seems startled
LH: Whoah - You guys just lay in wait for your victims? -  on the prowl, eye of the tiger shit or something?

Jack Reynolds looks confused but Lex continues
LH: You could have given me a heart attack

Reynolds laughs
JR: Well you're not as young as you once were so I can only apologise

Lex reacts angrily
LH: What is that supposed to mean - I'm not as young as I was

What have you been told?????

Lex narrows his eyes
LH: Yes it's my birthday this week but 34 isn't old, i'm at my peak - My best years are still ahead of me

Reynolds holds back a giggle

LH: Anyway what did you want?

I'm a busy guy- I haven't got time to waste talking shop with you!!!!

JR: I errrr I just wanted to ak you about this weeks match. It looks to me at least another match where both your opponents and indeed your partner despise you with a passion

LH: Is that a new thing
Reynolds does not respond

LH: I am hated across the lands Jack, and do you know why

JR: Because you're like a cancer to the wrestling world, everything you touch turns to shit????

Lex shakes his head
LH: Very funny........... No!!!!!!!!!!

It's jealousy

Everybody looks at me with little green eyes

JR: Pretty green eyes???

LH: No ................listen

I am a symbol of all that is great, all that can be if you have all the tools at your disposal

I am wrestling perfection!!!!!

A voice can be heard off camera
??: You're so vain!!!!

Lex stares a hole off camera
LH: What?????

A timid voice speaks up
??: Nothingman

JR: You were saying Lex?

Lex continues
LH: I am on a crest of a wave. Only bad timekeeping kept me from being triumphant at Destiny

You talk about my opponents

Kenty - Wannabe
TGA - Loser

And The smooth criminal himself, Crimelord

Lex laughs out loud
LH: He's no more than a petty thief!!!!!!!!!!

I am the only big name in the match. I am the name that sells the tickets and everybody knows that

That is why they hate me Jack

Jealousy

Pure and Simple

They can't stand the fact that It's all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex strides away towards the locker room as Reynolds looks back at the camera shaking his head

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:36 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Marshall Murdoch sat in an office, feet up on the desk and he appears to be issuing orders to his minions who have returned to him.

MM (pointing): 'I want it that way'

(The camera pans to where he is pointing and shows Zakky hanging up a portrait of Marshall and Danny McGraw)

ZS: 'Tell me why?'

MM: 'It just looks better that way, anyway I'm glad you guys are back'

Vlad: 'Back for good'

ZS: 'You're not alone'

MM: 'And I'm glad you came.'

V: 'Well it was time to give you one more chance'

MM: 'Well I'm grateful, and I'm sorry it took so long to get you the contracts, I had to wait for Mr McGraw to get healthy again and approve the deal.'

V: 'Monies too tight (to mention)

MM: 'Yes I can imagine, still this should be a right money maker if you keep on movin'. Anyway where's Xeres gone?

ZS: 'He had to go jerk it out'

MM: 'Riding solo?'

ZS: 'It's his dirty little secret'

MM: 'Well we've just broadcast it on live television so it's not much of a secret anymore.' Anyway are you guys glad to be back?'

ZS: 'We made it.'

MM: 'Well don't get carried away don't forget you had to use somebody to get back, I just hope you don't tumble and fall.'

VR: 'We'll be OK, we're pretty fly for some white guys.'

MM: 'Well I hope so and I know you guys have my back, I just hope you don't have to rescue me.

VR: 'Don't worry be happy'

MM: 'I don't need no good advice'

(Xeres bursts into the room looking flustered)

ZS: 'Satisfacton?'

X: 'I still haven't found what I'm looking for'

MM: 'Where were you?'

X: 'Through the barricades'

MM: 'Did no-one stop and stare?'

X: 'Ain't nobody'

ZS: 'Mambo no.5'

(The other three all turn to Zakky you just shrugs)

MM: 'Anyway I've got a big match so let's get out of here', I can't wait to beat those guys 1...2...3!!!

VR: '5....6.....7....8?'

MM: 'That's right my boot scootin baby! Let's go!'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:59 pm

The Consultant is casually walking down the backstage corridors whistling the song “The Boys are Back in Town”. Suddenly Jack Reynolds appears from one of the side corridors with a camera crew.

Reynolds: Perfect Moment?

The Consultant looks annoyed and attempts to brush past the interviewer.

The Consultant: Don’t Stop Me Now!

Reynolds looks mildly shocked at the abruptness of the manager and calls out to him as he begins to walk off.

Reynolds: Don’t Leave Me This Way…….

The Consultant stops and reluctantly turns round. He walks up to the camera crew and checks his reflection in the lens. He adjusts his tie and places a hand through his silver locks before checking his teeth are their usual gleaming white. He looks at Reynolds again and smirks.

The Consultant: Looking Good. Feeling Gorgeous. Begin Again………

Reynolds checks that the camera crew are ready and then turns back to the manager.

Reynolds: What’s Going On?

The Consultant sighs before taking a deep breath.

The Consultant: It’s The Return of the Mack. Back to Basics. Side to Side we will go to War. Fight The Power and bringing A Whole New World. Trust in Me that The Time Has Come. And don’t worry about Mac…..he is a Changing Man. Ain’t No Stopping Us Now and rest assured We Will Rock You.

He turns to the interviewer and is expecting some kind of answer.

The Consultant: Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Reynolds is peering into the distance in a daze before suddenly remembering what he is doing. He looks at the Consultant with a puzzled look on his face.

Reynolds: Whatcha Say?

The Consultant looks very irritated. He starts to speak but stops himself. Instead he strides over in a huff while the camera crew stare at Reynolds in annoyance.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:10 pm

*The LG Arena is packed full of loud, excited and thrilled 6WF fans who are standing tall in the arena just waiting in high anticipation for tonight's show. The camera pans slowly around the packed 16,000 sold-out capacity arena, where beams of white light spin around, highlighting fans in their area's and spaces. The camera then slowly changes to the ramp and titantron where "Turn up the trouble" bellows from the soundsystem while the fans rise to their feet with a swift wave of rapturous cheers and applause. The voices of RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard.*

RJ: Welcome all to another thrilling edition of 6WF! Live only and exclusively on ESPN.. we are broadcasting to a record number of countries this evening. 6WF breaking new ground.. and at this time looks like this guy is going to be breaking new ground tonight and certainly at Born In Fire..  

MW: Indeed RJ, hello folks! that's right.. Mr Kenty the winner of the Gold Rush is here this evening and he's making his way out here to address his adoring public this evening.. he certainly silenced his critics at Destiny including myself.. outlasting 34 others guys he's realised his Destiny and as a result the man is in for the biggest night of his life at Born In Fire..

RJ: No question Mike.. and here he is.. listen to that ovation!

*Striding out from behind the curtain, Kenty makes his first appearance since that faithful night in Beijing at Destiny to a earth shattering loud welcoming from the LG contingent. Wearing a smart black jacket, black and white pinstripe trousers, a white shirt with the top button casually undone and a pair of shiny black shoes, Kenty greets the crowd with a gracious shake of the head clearly humbled and a big smile. As the camera comes closer to Kenty at the top of the ramp, he rolls back his sleeve and checks his watch before jokingly tapping it before proudly saying to the camera "Showtime baby!" he then makes his way to the ring earnestly and confidently.*

RJ: Seems in the shape of his life Mike.. And at Destiny he sure reflected that in the TAW world championship match and who could forget the Gold Rush match later that evening. Mike Hill or Logan Kincade are going to be in for a excellent match at Born In Fire!

MW: Without question Arj, but you got to ask yourself.. can he do it? can he climb to the top of the mountain? he has done the first job but can he finish it? the pressure is all on him.. 90,000 at Wembley with the lights on bright.. it's going to be a big ask. I cannot wait though!

*Kenty arrives at the steel steps before striding confidently up them and then gliding through the ropes and into the ring. As the crowd continue their loud chanting and adulation for the winner of the Gold Rush winner. Looking longingly and intently at the Born in Fire sign hanging at the far side of the rafters in the arena, Kenty smiles and nods his head before looking to his fans and the audience with a grin, showing off his pearly whites. The arena then takes a while to simmer down as the lights dim and a white bright lights rockets down to the middle of the ring where Kenty is and a microphone slowly descends in tandem with the lights. Clutching the microphone, Kenty begins speaking.*

Mr Kenty: Well.. what can I say.. it's been erm.. a.. rollercoaster of a few weeks! and some might say or claim that yours truly has found himself in a pretty big situation. Infact, you could say probably the biggest situation of his professional life! It's been nearly two weeks since that "biggie" in Beijing and through your tweets of support it still hasn't really sunk in..

Mr Kenty: If I could give an example of how good it feels, I would say it's like having a piece of flavoured gum and the taste never going. It's like having a training session that just keeps getting better and better.. it feels as if you could walk through walls. It's something I have never experience before.. the confidence to think, you can do anything in the world with no restraints, nor regrets. 

Mr Kenty: I like to think though.. I have lived my life without any regrets, especially my professional career. 2 years in this business and I think I have no single regret. Everything experience, every interview, every match and every battle has built me up to what you see today. Every defeat and every victory has made me strive to become even better.. By doing that, I avoid complacency.

Mr Kenty: Complacency is the biggest trap anyone can fall into.. and in an industry like this, you do that and you fall into a downward spiral.. a rout. You must keep up the momentum and your application towards what you do. Luckily, every single guy in the back is so motivated to do well, it's near on impossible to let your motivation wane or fall by the wayside.. you could easily find yourself at the end of a defeat. 

Mr Kenty: Their has always been codes that I have stood by.. amongst this codes are stay happy, stay honest, stay proud.. never back down to anyone or anything and never rest on your laurels. These codes that I have lived my life by have never let me down and now more than ever I need them to prove to me that they will never me let down.. but I'm sure they wont. 

Mr Kenty: We all know what is going down tonight.. Whispers, rumours all over the internet, Twitter you name it, it has been mentioned! the rumours of course of me announcing who I will fight for the right to become number one in this business.. well, I can confirm I will be choosing or rather picking my poison tonight. Picking a guy who is one of the best in the business and a guy that is holding something I have worked all my life to have over my shoulder so I can proudly be your champion. Proudly be the 6WF's universe champion..

Mr Kenty: I'v had two weeks to think about it and when I got the call that the big guys in London at the 6WF HQ needed an answer on Friday night.. I knew exactly what I wanted. They know who I want on November 30th at Wembley stadium.. I'v signed my side. All they need is the champion of my choice to do his bit. And I'm sure he will be salivating at the chance to get a piece of me on November 30th..

Mr Kenty: In all honesty.. as soon as Geoff Steel's feet hit that cold hard floor at Destiny I knew who it would be. When the confetti fell from the rafters, I stared at that sign.. the Born in Fire one and knew that our battle at Born In Fire would be one for the ages. One that generations of 6WF fans would discuss for years to come.. deep down I know that this match will be one of the best in 6WF history.. one of the best showdowns in Born In Fire history..

Mr Kenty: Logan Kincade or Mike Hill.. who's it going to be. Well, I'd love to tell you all now folks, but that's for later. But I can tell you this.. you will not be disappointed. I'v seen the tweets, comments, signs and had plenty of discussions with the fans about who I should face and I have to say it's pretty divided. I'v had no real consistent answer. But every single comment has come with a warning.. and for good reason. 

Mr Kenty: Let's look at Logan for instance.. we have all seen the wars with Blue Dragon. The legacy he left with that Hardcore belt will never been seen again.. the guy literally feeds of battles of attrition. The guy thrives off the pure fights and brutality. You knock him down seven times, he will get up eight times. You grab a steel chair and he will grab a ladder.. you hurt him and he will send you to a hospital bed. The guy is a fighter..

Mr Kenty: One thing we do have in common though.. we never back down. We see a devil and we look it in the eye and say today your not taking me! we wake up in the morning and take the day by the scruff of the neck and make it our day.. any guy that does that deserves the praise he earns. You guys might not like him but you have to respect his ability.. any match with him would be a war that all of you would never forget for a very, very long time..

Mr Kenty: Mike Hill.. now Mike Hill, he is very good. Perhaps one of the most decorated stars this company has ever seen. In his own right a future hall of famer of this famous company.. a legend, a icon a star of this industry that many will look up to and that many already look up to. Mike Hill may claim he is the best in the world currently and he may be right.. he may be the best in the world, the most gifted and most skilled.. 

Mr Kenty: But if I made the choice to face Mike at Born In Fire.. oh boy, would he have that fact in for a severe test. A test so severe that Mike Hill will wake up the next morning and fully know and realise what kind of match he's just been in.. If Mike Hill is the choice I plan to announce later this evening it won't just be a war for the TAW world championship but it will be a match that will leave no doubt who rightly is the most skilled and talented superstar in this entire industry.. Period. 

*Glaring at the Born In Fire sign, the crowd cheer loudly at Kenty's words as he continues to stare longingly at the sign in the rafters. Returning to speak, Kenty raises the microphone to his lips.*

Mr Kenty: But let's not forget.. I'm in a match tonight. A tag-team match. A match which I'm feeling very confident about.. the team of Crime Lord and Lex Hart versus TGA and yours truly.. Mr Kenty. When I first saw this match was booked I was ecstatic.. Plenty of things to mull over for you fans I bet at the end of the conclusion and especially many things to debate even before the match has begun for that matter!

Mr Kenty: On one hand.. the team of Crimey and Lex.. well you could say things are looking pretty rosey over on that side of the ring.. of course, I'm looking through my rose tinted specs there! however I digress, we all saw what happened at Destiny and it will be interesting to see how those two team together.. however, I'm sure the will to win between two pro's and two ex-champions will be very strong.. 

Mr Kenty: I have no worries about TGA and I.. TGA is a guy I hugely admire and respect. He's been a guy in recent months that I can look up to and trust. To gain inspiration from and to draw strength from.. I'm sure he doesn't need me saying this but he knows and I know that he can easily steal any show that happens with his name in the card.. the guy is a winner and I have said it time and time again that I'm glad I'm in his corner!

Mr Kenty: In many way's I couldn't of asked for a better match coming off the biggest night of my life.. It can only keep my motivation high and keep me wary that at any time it can all come crashing back down to earth.. I'm looking forward to the news you all wan't to hear and I'm excited to reveal it but I'm equally looking forward to hearing that ringbell go and the real thing I'm interested in.. and that's wrestling. Showing why to any more doubters why I'm the real deal going into Born In Fire.. I have no doubts by the end of the match the referee and Mike Bird will announce the winners as TGA and..

MRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTYYYYYYY!

KENTY!

*With that, Kenty tosses the microphone behind him as it makes it way back to the rafters as the lights return to a normal state. The crowd erupt again into cheers as Kenty mounts the turnbuckle and salutes the strong contingent inside the LG. Applauding the fans, Kenty then turns and stares once again at the Born In Fire sign before pointing at it intently and mouthing 30th November 2013.. it's going to be mega. The screen then fades away to the backstage area as the fans cheers begin to slowly ebb away.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:53 am

*The scene cuts to a large backstage area filled with crew members running around setting up for Lockdown. The camera pulls back a little to reveal Jack Reynolds looking around the room till he spots what he's looking for and points to the far corner of the room. The camera man pans around to where Jack Reynolds is pointing to find Cameron Faith stood alone hitting a punch bag hanging from the ceiling.*

*Jack shout across to Cameron who sighs and stops punching the bag, watching the reporter make his way across the room*

Cameron Faith: Can't a guy get a little peace around here anymore?

Jack Reynolds: Cameron not after last week, I mean we saw the return of Danny McGraw to 6WF and you were on the stage stood ready to fight for him.

CF: Woaahhh there Jack, let's get one thing straight.

Last week I may have been stood on that stage alongside Keith Leone, Clarke James and The Consultancy, each one a true great when Danny McGraw returned and got small bit if revenge but I am fighting with them.

*Cameron clenches his heavily strapped fists*

CF: I am fighting for 6WF!!!!!!!!

JR: Yes but Cameron...

*Cameron holds up his hand to stop Jack in mid sentence*

CF: I get it, I really do. People want to know why when I could just sit back like the majority of the locker room and wait for everything to blow over. They want to know why I don't just wait to see how things turn out, hoping for the best.

*Cameron closes his eyes, takes a deep breath before looking around and grabbing a box to take a seat*

CF: Look Jack, I have been fighting Kenji Hidari for months and I was successfully keeping the Freeweight Championship in 6WF's possession, but at Destiny that all changed. First of all Udo and Visage interfere in my match costing me my title but if that wasn't bad enough Alex Walker then refuses me entry into the gold rush.

Thats the match that symbolises everything great about 6WF. It's the one match were it doesn't matter who you are or what your standing in this company is. It's the one match when every wrestler in that Locker room is given an opportunity to achieve greatness. Just look at Mr Kenty, it's the night when dreams do come true.

*Cameron looks up anger in his eyes and stares at Jack*

At Destiny Alex Walker didn't think twice about crushing my dreams just because I dared to fight back, I just can't let him get away with that.

*Cameron stands up and grabs the punching bag before giving it a huge punch*

CF: My dad sacrificed 5 years of his life to make sure I had the opportunity to chase my dream. That's why I have to stand up and be counted. I can't stand around while Alex Walker turns that into a worthless sacrifice.

*Cameron looks at Jack before turning around and starting to punch the bag again ignoring the reporter till he starts to walk away*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:01 am

The camera goes to the backstage area where Jack Reynolds is stood...

Reynolds: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...The TAW Heavyweight Champion of the World...Mike Hill!

Mike, you've got a match this evening but the big focus will undoubtedly be on Mr Kenty as he decides which world title he wants to challenge for at Born In Fire. How are you feeling about this?

Mike Hill: Honestly Jack, Mike Hill doesn't really care because it doesn't matter who Mr Kenty chooses to face because either way, he will not be walking away from Born In Fire with any world title in his possession. Logan Kincade doesn't need Mike Hill to stand here and big him up, he's the 6WF World Champion and been chosen by Alex Walker to be a part of the most dominant faction in 6WF's history, that says it all.

But what Mike Hill can tell you about is the monumental mistake Kenty will be making if he decides to challenge for the TAW World Title. Mike Hill has faced Kenty on numerous occassions and every time, Mike Hill has shown that Mr Kenty is not on his level. Mike Hill is quicker than Mr Kenty, Mike Hill is smarter than Mr Kenty, Mike Hill is simply better than Mr Kenty. For Mr Kenty to beat Mike Hill, he'd need to reach a level he has never reached before. Mike Hill wouldn't even have to be at his peak to Mr Kenty.

One of the many things that separates the good from the great is having that killer instinct, something that can't be taught, you either have it or you don't. Mr Kenty is good, Marshall Murdoch is good, Max Adamson is good but they don't have that killer instinct, the ability to finish a big match off. That's why they will never win a world title in the big leagues. Mike Hill has that instinct, which is why Mike Hill is a two time champion of the world. It's why Mike Hill is that GOD DAMN......GREAT!

Mike Hill appreciates that Kenty has to make a decision but if he'd like some advice, Mike Hill would advise him to challenge Logan Kincade. Because whilst Logan is a pyschopath, the most dangerous competitor in this company, he will give Kenty a chance because he's new to being a world champion. But Mike Hill isn't new to it, Mike Hill has just come through the time attack match with the championship belt still around my waist, Mike Hill won't give you any chance. The Next Big Thing will embarass you on the biggest stage of them all.

Jack Reynolds: So what about your match this evening, up against Keith Leone. He had some strong words to say about you?

Mike Hill: Keith Leone is a jealous, bitter, twisted individual. He makes out that there is some sort of big conspiracy against him, the simple truth of the matter is that Keith Leone has brought all of this upon himself. Keith Leone is the one who has taken it upon himself to be this anti-establishment figure, twice he has decided to try and challenge the power of Alex Walker.

On the first occassion, you could perhaps forgive him for thinking that he could be some kind of saviour. But to do it twice just shows you that Leone has taken one too many chair shots to the head. Leone talks about Mike Hill not deserving to be a world champion, whilst he hasn't got a shot. Keith, Mike Hill would love to give you a shot at this title. There is nothing Mike Hill would enjoy more than embarassing you in front of your adoring public, showing you up for the fraud you are, seeing your face drop as you realise that you'll never be able to win a world title whislt Re-Genesis hold those titles.

But you messed that up Keith, you were the one who lost your title shot by continually trying to show up Alex Walker and Re-Genesis. So Mike Hill is just going to have to settle for beating you on Lockdown, showing once and for all, that you will never be up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill holds up his TAW World Title before striding off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 am

The camera pans down a corridor before focusing on a locker room door..

'Udo Berg & Visage'
......'Re-Genisis'......

As the camera gets nearer we see a small gap where the door is ajar slightly. The camera lens is pressed up against this gap and the blurry interior starts to focus as we see Visage standing against the wall..

V: So, McGraws back.. This could prove a problem... I mean, Walker was struggling to keep things together as it was but now he's got that Western wonder to worry about. Looks like we all need to pull together on this one. Don't you think?

It becomes apparent that he's not alone as a shadow is cast in the wall next to Visage. It's hard to tell the size of the other man from his shadow but he seems large and looks to be sitting in a chair.

V: your opinion, as ever is very important to me, ha! Anyway I was only saying to one if our Re-genisis cohorts earlier, that, this thing with Kincade has me perplexed.. I like a psychopath as much as the next man, but The furious Dragon has been a thorn in our side for some time. He's unpredictable at best and to place him as our 'leader' in my opinion, is a ill conceived discussion made by a desperate man. He knew where he stood with Cassius. Zhi had the mindset of taking bout all that was in 6WF, destroying the world if he had to, just to satisfy his need for revenge on those who wronged him in the past. A mission that I can respect, something that we share.

Visage peers at the gap in the door for a second then looks back at the other figure.

V: Do you know what I despise? Do you know what really rises the daemon within me? Of course you do, you've seen it right? I mean, you've really felt it. Well let me ask you this, do you remember when all this started for you? That night that you went too far and strayed into the den of the wild ones... You remember don't you?

Visage steps out if site and we hear him laugh and the other man scream out in pain.

Suddenly a clawed hand swings the door open and the camera flies inside the room along with the cameraman.

V: Weak! Fool!

The camera lands in the floor and the image begins to flicker as Visage throws the cameraman into the corner and we see the second figure, tied to chair and beaten almost behind recognition, he tries to stand an get away but he falls face first into the floor and we get a good look at his gagged face. It's the man that Visage and Udo took hostage. McGraws spy that was searching the lair of the regenisis monsters.

Both men are face down on the floor as Visage picks up the cameraman by his shoulder, he screams in pain as Visages talloned fingers dig into the flesh and he once again throws him up against the wall, this time holding him there face first against the wall as he screams into his ear..

V: OH LOOK!! I FOUND A NEW PLAYTHING!!! HAHAHAHaHaHahahaha......

The image begins to flicker more and more. Visage takes his bloodied claw and slashes it across his back as blood starts the seep out he drops the man to the floor and turns his attention the the beaten man on the ground. He lifts him up and untied the ropes binding him the the chair. The man tears off his gag and pleads for mercy. Visage simply smiles at him. The image goes black for a second before coming back on.

V: This has been fun, but I have a new friend now... I'd get to a hospital if I was you...

He throws the man out of the doorway and slams the door behind him, before smashing the chair against the wall and walking calmly towards the whimpering cameraman with a broken chair leg in one hand and a length of rope in the other. As the image begins the go fuzzy and flicker really erratically.

V: Now, I wonder what we do with these......

The screen turns black and all that can be heard is the mans screaming and manic laughter from Visage...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:44 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6WF Reporter- Hidari! Hidari!? Can we please have a word with you

(The scene opens up with Hidari walking through the Arena with his Adidas Trackpants and a hoodie. He ignores the reporters as he is walking with a man who appears to be his belt holder.)

......- Listen let's get one thing straight....as for now if you want to talk to Hidari Kenji you have to talk to me.

6WF Reporter- And who are you exactly

.....- Who am I? I'm the man who with the next 6WF World Heavyweight Champion and TAW World Heavyweight Champion. Let's just face it...Hidari Kenji is your current Freeweight Champion...former European/International/Japanese Champion! Went Undefeated winning the title! Hidari Kenji is a Walking God!

(The hooded man laughs as the 6WF Reporter looks on)

6WF Reporter- Well Hidari has to be in a tag team match with Re-Genesis this Friday against men who will do what's necessary to take out Re-Genesis how do you feel about this?

.....- How do Hidari Kenji feel you mean which wsd the question?

You see I don't care what happens Friday..because you're looking at the future... You can brag all you want about Logan Kincade who is now the 6WF World Heavyweight Champion or Mr. Kenty who could be facing Mr. Mike Hill or Kincade but the fact remains this! Hidari Kenji is the future of this company! I'm giving 2014-2015. Hidari Kenji will be your Japanese Born World Heavyweight Champion!

(The hooded man walks off as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:07 pm

The scene open up in a busy canteen. there are a couple of dinner ladies working hard to serve a large queue of customers. The camera focuses in on Cameron Faith showing a little patience as he waits his turn. Finally one of the working girls turns to Cameron.

Dinnerlady: Hey Cameron my Mr Bombastic

CF: How you doing Maggie May, you still My Girl?

MM: Now now Cameron you know I'm a Freebird. I'm a Girl on Fire who thinks Boys the Cure

CF: Wow Love is unkind with you

MM: You know how it is Cameron, as long as the don't wake me up before you go go, then I don't care.

CF: If I acted like you every week I would get a Fat lip. I would just get in to deep.

MM: You there's a knack to it Hun, anyway what can I get you dear.

CF: I could do with some Gin and juice to be honest, all the small things are starting to get to me. Everything is just hitting me like a wrecking ball at the moment.

MM: What can I do to cheer you up Hun, You want a doughnut?

CF: Jammin?

MM: fraud not Hun, that's stuffs a bit to fancy, it's all a bit to much intergaltic for this place besides the managers Superstitious, he won't even have any Brown Sugar.

CF: Shit, that's pretty serious.

MM: it's alright you get used to hit besides he's not here just now so we own the night,

CF: but it's lunch time, you sure have a weird Empire State of mind

MM: It's just cause I'm in the mood for dancing, I feel like dancing in the street, dancing on the ceiling, hell I could just vogue.

CF : Well they say the winner takes it all, so why not shine bright like a diamond.

MM: I would but I the police are all away as on my mind at the moment.

CF: you just fuck da police, honey, and remember what I said yesterday, don't let anyone tell you being colourblind is a problem. Any way i better get going can I have a n egg please

*Maggie may holds up an egg*

MM: This one do, it's funny to think this was once a circle of life. Where the love for the animals these days. Have a great day Hun, viva forever and all that

*Maggie Amy hands Cameron the egg and he shuffles up the queue saying a millennium prayer to himself*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:49 pm

MW: Ladies and gentlemen welcome back, All week a viral video has appeared on 6WF.co.uk, Youtube even on the news outlets, it has showed a dimly lit room with a chair. the hashtag #NewBeginnings appears in the corner. Ladies and Gents that hashtag has spread around the world, it has people wondering what it could mean. A returnee? A big message maybe to do with Mr McGraw's return? We simply do not know. The countdown clock is nearing it's end and we have that feed for you now.

A video begins to play showing a room with a counting clock in the corner, the clock says 00:31 and counts down

MW: This video has played all week and is about to reach zero. Here we go...

The counter reaches 00:00 and nothing happens for a couple of seconds before an all too familiar warning begins to play.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

The room lights up to show ReGenesis banners all over the room. The World title is sat next to the chair when Logan Kincade walks into the room. He walks over to the camera and picks it up. Holds it to his face.

LK: My name, is Logan Kincade......

He walks over to the chair and sits down.

LK: All week.... I have heard the things people have said, I have read twitter and Facebook comments and shitty little twats trying to tell me what I did was wrong....

...Logan shouldn't have shook Walker's hand, he has sold out.... you're damn fucking right I sold out. But you think I don't know what I am doing? You think I don't know Alex Walker will stab me in the back the first chance he gets?

No I know what he is like....just as he knows what I am like.... see he is aware that not one of his group as it was could get the job done, No he needs the one man who has no limits, He needs the world champion who can not be beaten, that certainly wasn't Cassius Zhi, I beat him for the hardcore championship, I beat him for the world Championship... no He is not the man to lead a group, I am that man.

The direction that ReGenesis were going has changed. We do it my way now.....

Logan stands and puts the camera close to his scarred and war painted face.

LK: We do it my way and that starts with taking out any real threats to my.......our plans, first things first is my dear little brother....how cute with his old jacket and the title that was my birth right, as much as it pains me to admit, he is a real threat to the smooth running of the plan...... so... "Blue" enjoy your little return........ it won't last long...

The camera is placed on the ground as Logan picks up his world title and looks at the camera with a smirk before he walks out of shot and the lights in the room flicker before going out and the hashtag #TheKincadeEraBegins  

MW: Wow! Well that's amazing! Just amazing! Logan Kincade has set out a new direction for the entire future of 6WF!

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down