6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th October

+9
Nay
BD
Marsh
Paul Mac
Geoff
CJ
Lee
Twisty
6WF Admin
13 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th October Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th October

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:46 am

Match 1
Blue Dragon v The Fanatic

Match 2
Kenzaki Nogami v James McManus

Match 3
Kenji Hidari v Tsukasa Yagamura

Match 4
Cameron Faith v Lucas Takeo

Match 5
Keith Leone & Clarke James v Udo Berg & Visage

Match 6
Marshall Murdoch v Geoff Steel

Match 7
Crime Lord & TGA v Max Adamson & Lex Hart

Main Event
2 on 1 Handicap Match
Logan Kincade v Mike Hill & Dicey Reilly

Last edited by Rich on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th October

Post by Twisty Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:15 pm

The camera fades in and starts to drift down the backstage corridors of 6WF. The area is silent and there is no one about as the camera continues to move slowly onward. The camera suddenly stops and revolves on the spot. The Consultancy’s office door starts to appear in shot. It hovers there for a while, before the door opens and the camera moves inside. The room itself is dark and it is as empty as the corridors. The camera pans across the room, past the wooden doorway and Vortex’s armchair. Past the hat stand that usually contains The Consultant’s cane. Past the sofa where Johnny Oko is usually lying on asleep. Nobody is about. No transactions are being completed. The office looks shut for business.

As the camera zooms in on various areas of the room, some shrill whispers can be heard coming out of the room. No-one is there to utter them, but the camera still picks up the voices.

The unluckiest team in 6WF…….

You two can’t get the job done!

You say unlucky, I say they are lacking in killer instinct……

You two are not championship material!

RUPTURE! RUPTURE!

YES, YES THEY’VE GOT IT. THEY’VE DONE IT!

Your arrogance……..

THIS IS AMAZING! AFTER ALL THAT TIME, ALL THAT EFFORT, ALL THE BLOOD, SWEET AND TEARS, THE CONSULTANCY ARE......

vill be your undoing Mr Vortex……

NOT CHAMPIONS!

Ladies and Gentleman, The Consultancy have been eliminated………

The death…….

I told you RJ, they can’t get it done!

……..of a Dynasty

Suddenly the door slams shut and the voices stop. Johnny Oko walks across the room, covered in sweat, and breathing heavily. He is oblivious to the camera as he paces towards the sofa. Kneeling down, he reaches underneath it and pulls out his katana. He briefly looks at it, his eyes wide with rage and chewing his gum forcefully. With an air of defiance, he slowly gets to his feet before circling the sword around his head. In a show of skill and strength, he rapidly turns towards the hat stand and scythes it cleanly in two with his sword. The top half falls forward to the floor with a whimper and when it lands it hardly makes a sound. Oko looks down at it with disdain, before blowing out a large bubblegum bubble. He starts to move off before it has even popped and exits back out into the corridor.

The camera follows close behind him as Johnny strides forward, swinging his sword from time to time. His footsteps echo against the corridor walls as he goes; still ignoring his stalker. Oko walks deep into the building, walking down flights of stairs and entering unseen areas of the 6WF arena. The walls change to pipework and the lights are dimmer in this part of the structure. From far beyond him a loud cry can be heard before a crashing of metal. As Oko walks closer, the sound gets louder, now accompanied with the grunts of someone lifting heavy objects. Another loud clang rings out and Johnny quickens his pace, swirling his sword around his head as he does so. Johnny turns a corner and the sight of Vortex appears, also sweating heavily. He is holding a massive barbell that nearly covers his massive girth. He lifts it high against his chest with a huge painful cry, before dropping his whole body down to the floor with a Rupture. He stops on his knees, breathing heavily, before lifting the weight up again. He catches sight of Johnny in front of him and chucks the weight away. The sound of it hitting the floor is deafening but the two men are not distracted by it. Vortex looks at Oko and his sword and grins half-heartedly in between gasps of air.

Vortex: I thought you went for a piss…..

Johnny’s face is unmoved.

Oko: I forgot something……

Vortex looks at his sword and notices the camera behind his tag partner.

Vortex: Who invited him?

Johnny turns round and stares into the lens.

Oko: Gaijins cant’ just leave us alone…..

He goes to smash the camera with his foot, but Vortex calls to stop him. Johnny slowly lifts his leg back down but continues to stare into the lens. Vortex walks up beside him and addresses the camera as well.

Vortex: You didn’t take along to stick your nose in. Are you going to start rubbing ours in it now? The team destined for great things but have proved next to nothing. The team who always comes up short. The team that couldn’t get the job done. We walked in and out of Beijing with nothing but another failure. Who would have thought that DZ would be so apocalyptically correct? Pride fucks with your head. And ours is dwindling away like sand in an hourglass. We shouted. We talked the talk. But when the opportunity was there, we failed to take it. Again. But…..there was a pattern. There was a shimmering light of positivity. The last two tag team champions have been pinned by us. But we never kept the belts. DZ and Re-Genesis both felt Rupture, but others claimed the glory. We beat them. We didn’t get the gold. The mark of true champions have not been stamped on us yet. Which is why I am taking my partners advice……

He wraps an arm around Johnny’s shoulder.

Oko: A true champion works hard to ascertain his goals. Through exercise he pushes himself higher and harder than those wannabes around him. Through leading a better life for himself; mentally, physically and spiritually, he will at last reach the pinnacle. He does not let anything deviate him from his path, for it will lead to failure. It is time for The Consultancy to reach the end of that road as champions. But first......they must prove to everyone and themselves, that they are worthy of it.

Vortex: So through maximum effort. The Consultancy will brush themselves down and head to Born in Fire with the correct mindset. We want to end the year on a high. A year in which we have shown so much potential. There isn't point now telling you what we will achieve after we win the gold. We just want to WIN the gold. If that means locking ourselves down here and training week after week, then so be it. The teams don't need to hear us anymore. The fans don't either. Hell, we are tired of hearing it ourselves. So The Consultancy will stay quiet while the others crow. Time to get serious. Time to treat this as the last shot. Time to prove to you all......that we can get the job done.

He looks at his partner and they both nod to each other.

Vortex: The countdown to Born in Fire begins in the darkest depths of the soul. And it is here, away from the bright lights of the 6WF juggernaut, that The Consultancy will get to work. One night. One chance. One shot. For us, in this hell hole we now call our gymnasium, The Consultancy will make Born in Fire the date when we finally reach our potential. Because......from this moment in time.....when we need to prove we still have it.......the fire will at last be born inside us.

He turns away from the camera and walks over to his massive weight. He then lifts it up effortlessly and slams it down to the floor. Johnny watches, smiles back at the camera, and then yakuza kicks it to the ground.

The screen goes dark. And for now, The Consultancy.............in hell..........are at peace.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th October

Post by Lee Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 pm

The arena lights dim as the Titan tron flickers in to life. Yellow and Black warning tape rolls across the edges of the screen as a boarder before the logo for Destiny appear on the screen.

Various highlights from the night are shown with finishing moves in slow motion, victorious superstars having their hands raised by referees, a final shot of Kenty winning the Goldrush is shown before an image of the 6WF Title is shown bringing a cheer from the crowd before highlights of the Clarke James vs Cassius Zhi match is shown.

CJ rolls to the outside, he brings in a trash can and waits for Zhi to rise before smashing it down across his head. Cassius rolls away towards the corner, James puts the trash can in front of him before running in and nailing a dropkick into it. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, Clarke James stands waiting for him to rise as Re-Genesis stream down the ramp.

MW: Here they come, I thought Re-Genesis would be out here at some point!

RJ: This is unbelievable! They are literally ruining 6WF, involving themselves in every god damn match-up.

MW: I have to agree there RJ, this will ruin an all-time classic. Walker’s power trip is going way too far!

James is staring at all of Re-Genesis as he surrounds the ring, he then turns and moves the trash can to the middle of the ring. He picks Zhi up for a spinebuster but the world champion counters with a spike reverse STO onto the trash can. James is down on the mat, Zhi is slowly recuperating and recovering some of his energy as he notices Re-Genesis surrounding the ring.

MW: Even Zhi is slightly shocked to see them out here!

RJ: Give over Michael, he knew this would happen. That distraction let him back into this match!

Zhi is looking at all of Re-Genesis and he shouts at them to stay out of it, to leave the area, this is his match, he will be the one to end Clarke James. Alex Walker looks on concerned, he begins talking to Zhi from the outside, pleading with his ally to let Re-Genesis remain on the outside and help him out.

Zhi shakes his head at Walker, by now he is shouting as blood pours down his face, screaming at Walker; “This is it. I am going to end 6WF. This is my fight, do not get involved. I am finishing it! I will destroy the remains of 6WF once and for all!”

MW: Cassius is rebelling against the wishes of Walker!

RJ: I don’t believe what I am seeing!

Cassius turns around...

MW: FAITHLESS!

RJ: FAITHLESS! YES! YES!

MW: HE CAN’T GET UP RJ! HE CAN’T GET UP!

RJ: THIS MATCH HAS TAKEN IT’S TOLL ON JAMES! HE CAN’T STAND!

MW: NEITHER OF THEM...OH WOW!

RJ: WHAT A NOISE!

Clarke James then kips up ala HBK to a huge cheer from the crowd. He flips the bird at Walker before hauling up Zhi...

RJ: FAITHLESS! AGAIN! THAT’S IT! IT’S OVER!

MW: NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION!

RJ: ZHI IS GOING TO BE DETHRONED IN HIS OWN MATCH, IN HIS HOMETOWN, BY CLARKE JAMES, THE BEST FRIEND OF ZHI’S GREATEST RIVAL!

MW: POETIC JUSTICE RJ!

RJ: COVER HIM! COVER HIM!

MW: IT’S OVER!

Suddenly the arena is plunged into darkness, not a single light is on. A few shrieks and screams can be heard from the crowd
??Hahahahahahaha...........

mixed into the darkness is shown the interview Alex Walker did earlier in the PPV.

AW: You think you have it all figured out don't you, Logan? You think you hold all the cards, that somehow you're one step ahead of everyone else? Have you ever considered for a second that you are where you are because thats what I want? Have you ever questionned why you've never really been targeted by Re-Genesis? Has it ever crossed your mind that maybe, just maybe, we aren't scared of you, that you don't intimidate us and that this is all a ploy to get you to do the one thing we want.........cash in? I mean, think about it Logan, i have a whole army behind me. If i wanted to, i could put you on the shelf at the click of my fingers and the name 'Logan Kincade' would be erased from 6WF history forever.

If you ever find the balls to actually cash in, we'll be waiting, and we'll do what we've always planned. And the best thing is, you won't even see it coming...

see it coming......

see it coming.............

see..............it..............coming...........
The video then plays showing what happened after the lights went out.

RJ: I knew it! I knew it was a trick. Zhi was in cahoots with Walker all along, that little show of rebellion was nothing more than an act. Walker has ordered this, he is stopping James winning the title.

MW: How can he order it RJ? He’s out here! And Zhi seemed pretty pissed off at the presence of him and Re-Genesis.

RJ: It was an act Michael. An act we all fell for but an act nonetheless!

MW: But everything is out RJ. Even our monitors are down, why would Walker do that? This can’t be a trick on his part, why would he do it?

RJ: That man will do anything to keep the title in Re-Genesis, that is explanation enough surely?

MW: Like I said, why put the monitors out? What difference does it make? Walker is capable of a lot of things, but I don’t think this is him.

RJ: I guess the fact he is out here makes it nigh on impossible to orchestrate such a big stunt, plus with Re-Genesis out here, he is leaving them prone to attack as well. But who else could it be Michael? Who’d want to do this? Why?

MW: I don’t know RJ, I really do not have any idea whatsoever. These fans are in complete shock, they have no idea what’s going on?

RJ: Perhaps it’s a power cut? In the middle of the PPV, it isn’t ideal but these things happen.

MW: It would make sense, I can’t think of anyone who’d want to make a nuisance of themselves like this, to disrupt such a stunning match-up.

RJ: It’s a battle, a war between two men who hate each other. No-one else has even a vested intere...

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED is shown on the titantron!

MW: WHAT THE HELL?!

RJ: KINCADE! LOGAN KINCADE!

MW: WHAT’S HE DOING OUT HERE?! WHAT’S GOING ON?!

RJ: HE LOST TO GEOFF STEEL EARLIER TONIGHT, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS MATCH.

MW: THIS PLACE HAS GONE INSANE! NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE.

“Edgecrusher” kicks in, the crowd are in shock as Kincade paces out onto the stage. Geoff Steel paces around the ring towards Walker, asking him what to do. Walker holds Steel back, before warning the rest of Re-Genesis off.

RJ: Even they are in fear of Logan Kincade.

Kincade rolls in under the bottom rope, he hands his briefcase to the ref as Clarke James looks on in shock.

MW: KINCADE IS CASHING IN!

RJ: BUT THE MATCH ISN’T EVEN OVER?!

MW: IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE RJ! HE CAN CASH IN ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!

RJ: BUT NOW? IN THE MIDDLE OF A TIBETAN TORTURE MATCH!?

MW: WHAT BETTER TIME? BOTH OF THESE MEN ARE OUT ON THEIR FEET!

James storms at Kincade and the two start brawling, with punches flying everywhere. Kincade shoves James into the ropes, where he starts smashing punches down into the head of the former hardcore champion. Clarke counters with a knee to the stomach, before rocking Kincade back with a number of kicks to the gut.

Logan responds with a booming uppercut, James staggers back and Kincade smashes successive right hooks into the side of the head. James stumbles around into the corner, Kincade drives knees into the stomach and then punches into the head only for James to hit a boot to the stomach and then another, forcing Logan backwards.

James quickly grabs Logan...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

MW: BLOCKED!

Kincade blocks, swivelling into a sleeper hold. He smashes knees into the back before sprinting to the corner...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

James is lay flat out on the canvas, the ref is shocked, Re-Genesis are shocked, the crowd are shocked. Cassius Zhi slowly stirs, Logan Kincade looks down at him with a grin before covering James.

Ref: 1..................................2............................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH BY WAY OF PINFALL AND NEEWWWWW 6WF WORLD CHAMPION...LOGAN KINCAAAADDEEEEEEEEEEEE!

MW: NEW WORLD CHAMPION! NEW WORLD CHAMPION!
DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

The crowd erupt into an odd chorus of cheers and boos as Edgecrusher blasts out of the speakers and the tron turns gold as the Logan Kincade double dragons logo appears in red and blue before the two of the begin blowing fire as pyros explode up and down the ramp and around the ring before Logan steps out onto the ramp with the world title in his hand, he almost drags it across the floor before he stops and raises it in the air as the split in the fans is still very apparent with the mix of cheers and boos.

The war painted Kincade walks down the ramp with a huge smirk on his lips, he reaches the ring where he stops and laughs at the fans reaction before he walks round to the commentators desk where Michael Wire is stood applauding the new champion. Logan stops and looks around again all the while dragging the title on the floor. He walks to Wire and shakes his hand before taking his custom gold microphone and heading to the ring.

He throws the world title into the ring and rolls in after it. He places the mic in the centre of the ring before he picks up the title with both hands and stares into it for a few seconds before walking over to the corner of the ring and climbs the turnbuckle and raises the title aloft as the majority of the crowd cheer loudly.

The music is still blasting through the speakers as Logan climbs the opposite turnbuckle before jumping down and picking the microphone up as the music fades...

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! LOGAN! sucks LOGAN! sucks LOGAN! sucks LOGAN! sucks

Logan looks unimpressed by the crowds reaction as he brings the mic to his lips and shoulder the belt.

LK: Well...

Crowd: LOGAN! sucks! LOGAN sucks!

LK: Alex!.... you watching Alex? Did you see it coming? hahahaha did you do as you planned? hahahahahahahaaa

See Alex, as you and your cronies talk at length of plans, of legacy, of the things you will do, and how you will do them.....I just go ahead and do them....

Logan begins slowly wandering around the ring as he talks

LK: Where was your army Alex? Without your general telling them what to do what use where they Alex!? You backed the wrong horse Walker, Cassius Zhi? Geoff Steel? haha Udo fucking Berg? please, I did what I always set out to do, I was never going to cash in on the sly, I was never afraid of losing my number one contender shot to Geoff Steel, I was always going to do it right under your nose you know why Alex? You know why Your tag team lost their belts? You know why your general lost the world title?

Logan looks down the camera as it zooms into his face.

LK: The reason is you Alex. When it comes down to it, you always fail, you fail to act when you should, you fail to plan for every eventuality, you fail to grasp the seriousness of threats, you fail! And as a result those who follow you are doomed to fail. You lack the conviction needed to lead.... unlike...me.

I was born to lead Alex. I was born with the necessary tools to succeed, and I lack the morality that people like you suffer with which ultimately holds you back when necessity dictates action, you hesitate... that hesitation is when people like me strike, and before you clear your thoughts and get to action.... it is too late.

That is what happened at Destiny, I played my hand, I created a situation in which you needed to act and you didn't, the result is standing in this ring. As the new 6WF WORLD CHAMPION!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!! boooooo

LK: There is no one to blame but yourself Alex and isn't that just so hard for you to take? SO... What does Mr Alex Walker do now? WELL. knowing you as I do I can see a few avenues for you to take...  one would be to tap up Kenty, make him fight for your boy band and, probably, fuck him over afterwards, or 2! somehow make a bullshit match with a special stipulation where I would have to defeat all of your little rag tag bunch with the title on the line?... in fact there are so many ways you could go lets just say either way, your head is filled with ways you can cheat your way into winning this belt back.....there is one MAJOR problem for you and Re-genesis and that is..........................me

I am not Clarke James.... I am not Keith Leone... I am a monster, I am as much a monster as your giant fucking German is, or your African masked bitch. I am a real monster, I have no "line" I have no "limits" Alex Walker, no one can delve to the depths I can and have........ I have punted best friends, and broken my own brother............................hnnnn....................... and father to get to here.... there is nothing you can do.. I told you I would get to the top of the mountain and once I was there... no one, NO ONE CAN TOPPLE ME!

And so the game begins. You have the greatest world champion this company will ever see and you have his first match as Champ be against Mike Hill and Dicey Reilly?........really?

MW: Ha! funny

RJ: My word...

LK: Aleeex....... tut tut Alex, this isn't very becoming of the evil genius as your friends would have us believe you are. But hey, I am nothing if not a fighting champion, I will show up your "team" again by beating these two fucking clowns and show you why I am THE WORLD CHAMPION....

Logan's face begins to twitch as if something troubling just popped into his head.

LK: And I owe you this anyway Alex, you have allowed....him to return into my company, he has no business being here and because of you he was entered into the Goldrush...... well the mistakes keep on piling up Alex, It is time for someone to take charge properly and bring order to the 6WF......I guess that person will have to be me....

...So be it.

Logan drops his mic as Edgecrusher hits and the fans cheer loudly for the new champion as he raises the belt high in the air before he makes his way up the ramp

RJ: And there you have it, the beginning of the end for 6WF

MW: Are you crazy!? The beginning of the....beginning! Logan! The great one! HE IS CHAMPION! He is the man to fix this place!

RJ: Well he may be able to rid us of Re-Genesis, but it would just be replacing one evil empire for an equally or maybe even more evil one!

MW: You need to lighten up, Logan is the best! He will fix this place, just you watch

RJ: Well be sure to watch him as he takes on Mike Hill and Dicey Reilly at Lockdown in a handicap match! Seems AleX Walker is out to punish the new champ, I am sure there are more twists and turns in this story to come. We will be back after there messges.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:49 pm

The camera cuts backstage to one of the entranceways as some commotion can be heard before the door is then pushed open. A heavily bandaged Keith Leone then walks into shot, stumbling slightly as he attempts to drag his bag along the ground. Leone is being closely followed by a stage-hand who is trying to pull the bag away from him.

Leone: Kid, no offence here but I’ve been in this business long enough and taken enough beatings before to be able to carry my own bag.

SH: But Mr Leone I can just help you carry your bags to your locker room to make it easier…

Leone suddenly stops and then leans against the wall as he clutches his ribs in pain and then fixates the stagehand with a look of total contempt.

Leone: First of all, I don’t need anyone’s help making my life easier, I’ve never taken the easy route in life and that’s why I go out to that ring week in and week out and have fans chanting my name every single moment I’m in the ring. Now it’s time for you to run along before my now very short temper finally comes to an end.

The stagehand looks nervous before he quickly walks away as Leone grits his teeth and pounds the wall with his fist. Leone then slowly drags his bag before making it into the locker room and collapsing onto a bench, breathing deeply as he leans back and tries to alleviate his pain.

Leone: Sometimes I think I’m getting too old for this shit, but then that bile and hatred inside my very soul boils up and I am reminded why I do this. I mean I’ve heard the people talking backstage about how the “match” that I had at Destiny crossed a line, people complaining that it wasn’t about two guys proving who was better and instead it was just two guys out to try and hurt each other, and they’re damn right. Two years ago in 6CW when mine and Dicey’s feud had just begun, it was all about being the better man, I was sick and tired of hearing about guys like Dicey Reilly being legends in the business and I was about ready to carve out a name for myself, but as time progressed it became more and more personal. But when Dicey shook hands with Alex Walker, he officially signed his own death warrant. From that point on the term “personal” doesn’t do justice to what our feud had become. You became everything that I hated Dicey, the archetypal fallen hero who was so desperate for attention he didn’t care what moral codes he had to break in order to get it. You went against everything you stood for, turned your back on everyone who made you into a legend of this business and joined with the man who tried to destroy what you took so long to build, and to do what? Stick two fingers up at me and destroy my career in order to further yours. Well I’ll give you one thing Dicey, you did come close; you took away my World Title and at the end of Destiny I was definitely in no shape to compete, but unfortunately for you close only counts in bowls. The key mistake that you made is forgetting the fact that to put me down for good you’ve got to make sure you don’t leave me breathing. At Destiny for instance, you did a number on me, I mean when you look at me now you can plainly see that I’m not 100%, but I was still able to come back swinging. In fact you were able to unlock a side to me that hadn’t been seen since our last encounter two years ago, and that side of e really didn’t care whether Jack and Jill were upset watching the beating you suffered, nor did it care that you and ReGenesis had all but ruined my future career, all I really wanted to do at that point was make sure that you suffered for your sins, and I think that I did a pretty good job with that when I left you a bloodied mess on a pile of glass. Dicey we both knew that our feud wasn’t going to end in a pleasant manner; I just made sure that I left a lasting mark on you in order to stop you making any future “mistakes” involving me.

Now though, I may be battered and broken but I have a job to go back to, and that involves making a certain egomaniac of a GM’s life a living hell. Hi Alex, I bet you thought when you brought Dicey in that I was going to be out of your hair for good, and granted it’s a fair assumption with his reputation for getting the job done. Though just like Dicey, you forgot just how hard it is to get rid of me, and that throwing a few obstacles in my way is only going to slow me down. Now I’m back Alex, and not only do you have a serious pissed off guy to deal with, it’s looking like your stranglehold on this company is quickly weakening. Cassius has lost his gold and will no doubt be at a loss as to what to do now with himself, whilst your “dominant” tag team have been shown to be nothing more than a couple of hyped up lackeys. Whereas Genesis needed to be torn apart by force, it appears ReGenesis is falling apart at the seams, but what’s worse for you now is that there is a united front against you this time. It isn’t just me trying to take you down; you have an incredibly pissed off couple of guys who probably should be World Champion’s at this time in Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch, you have a hacked off former FreeWeight Champion in Cameron Faith and finally you have a deranged World Champion who nobody has any idea what he is going to do next in Logan Kincade. Basically your world is falling apart around you, and at Lockdown you’re going to get a very clear image of what trouble you’re now in when Clarke James and myself, roughed up as we may be, tear Visage and Udo Berg apart piece by piece, before we come after you to finish the job we’ve started.

Welcome to the beginning of your end Alex, I hope you’ve enjoyed this story whilst it’s lasted because there is no happy ending for you.

Keith Leone lets out a chuckle which clearly causes him pain as he clutches his ribs in pain, but he keeps laughing anyway as the camera then cuts away.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:52 pm

As we return from a commercial we join ringside, the fans in attendance are holding up banners as the cameras pan around, we then fix upon Michael Wire and RJ at the announce table, both dressed smartly in suits. RJ stares directly at the camera and prepares to address the audience.

RJ: Welcome back, with Destiny behind us and what a show it was, we are now firmly on the road to the grandest stage of them all, One man has already secured his place having outlasted 34 others, that man was Mr Kenty

MW: Indeed it was, he overcame many a superstar, then when it came down to just two men, he was able to overcome his rival and secure the prize that so many had dreamed of.

As Wire finishes speaking the lights in the arena dim and the crowd fall silent, Last Resort then begins to echo around the arena, the crowd are instantly on their feet showing displeasure at the arrival of the Genesis man.

RJ: Here is the man that came so close Michael, but in the end he just didnt have the game plan to withstand
MW: Who knows what mood Steel will be in tonight, on one hand he finally got the win over Kincade he wanted, but what he really wanted just slipped out of his grasp.

Steel then steps out from behind the curtain, he is wearing his silver hooded top and wrestling shorts, it is instantly apparent from the look on Steels face that he is far from happy, He takes a few steps forward and stops looking around the arena, he then clenches his fists and lifts up the middle finger on both hands aimed towards the crowd, which antagonises them further.

RJ: You asked what mood he would be in Michael, I think that’s just about sums it up

Geoff starts to make his way down to the ring, he knocks the fans hands away who reach out over the barrier and ignore their insults. He makes his way around ringside and picks up a microphone from the announce table before rolling under the bottom rope, he then gets to his feet and leans with his back against the ropes his face screwed up with a scowl. As his music fades he lifts the microphone to his mouth and starts ranting loudly.

GS: Finally I had everything where I wanted it. Finally I thought things were looking up for me, Oh how wrong I was. I get the better of Logan Kincade and finally clear some of the red out of my ledger, only to end up with a crimson mess in its place. Destiny was supposed to be night, the night I had been waiting for, the anniversary of my arrival, now where do I find myself no better off than when I first made my debut. What exactly have I done in that year, I won the Ascension championship bid woop even that I only managed to hold onto for a week before I lost it with the hope of gaining something better more lucrative, looking back what a fool I was, the only accomplishment in a barren year for me, First I put it down to bad luck it just wasn’t swinging my way it happens, then Alex Walker walked back in, filled my head with even more dreams, promised me we would create something memorable, that I would have the opportunities I craved, to be fair he kept to his word, only I just can’t take them, I’m firing blanks time and time again. To the point I’m asking myself what have I got to do, Its not through lack of effort, nobody can accuse me of giving up, I get knocked to the canvas and the next day im straight back at it, Im used to being at the top, the leading light, right now my star is barely even glowing, it would hardly light a room never mind an arena.

Steel pauses and takes in a huge breath

GS: Im starting to regret ever coming to this place, ive been cursed since that day, 6CW was the place where I made my name and maybe my name should have died with it. The only reason I continue is because people keep telling me I cant quit its not in my nature, well what if I made my nature, what if quitting became my nature, at least then I wouldn’t have to feel like I do now ever again. Whats stopping me form leaving right this minute?

Some of the crowd cheer at the question Steel poses, Geoff reacts angrily and throws the microphone to the ground. He then rolls under the bottom rope and marches his way up the ramp and into the back as the crowd fall silent

MW: I think Steel had heard enough RJ, here was a guy sharing his thought only for them to be slapped in his face

RJ: What did he expect Michael, he brought all this on himself, its his burden to deal with now, he made the choice to turn his back on the people who loved him.

MW: Well I guess we’ll see, if hes in a better mood come the end of a night

We then cut to another commercial

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Lex Hart arrives at the 6WF arena, he has a gym bag slung over his shoulder as he strolls head down towards the locker rooms

From behind Jack Reynolds and his crew call out to Lex

JR: Mr Hart............Do you have a second????

Lex is listening to music through a pair of Beatz by DR Dre headphones and is oblivious to what is going on behind him

Reynolds and his team quicken their step until they are right behind Hart. He taps his shoulder and Lex jumps in shock and pulls back to throw a punch

Reynolds ducks in fear and Lex punches the boom mic guy square in the nose knocking him too the floor, Reynolds surveys the scene for a second before grabbing the mic from the man now lying flat on his back

JR: Lex sorry - Do you have a second to talk about Destiny and what happens now for you

Lex has removed his headphones
LH: Let me stop you right there, that question shouldn't be asked of me. Quite clearly I was the better man in the Time Attack match at the PPV and due to some kind of travesty Mike Hill managed to squirm out of the match still with the championship in his grasp.

The question you need to ask is aimed at the BOD and precisely how they plan to right this wrong

JR: OK and how have you come to that conclusion?

Lex snaps angrily
LH: Jack I have given you credit in the past but today you are being particularly retarded.....

Did you watch the PPV

JR: Of course I did

LH: Then I need say no more..........

It was quite clear that I was robbed, quite clear that a timing issue led to the match over running allowing for me to be blindsided

I have lodged a formal complaint regarding the timekeeping

JR: But there was more than 6 minutes left when you tapped

Lex stands speechless
LH: Yes...................But..........................Errrrrr

JR: So what grounds does your complaint have?

Lex exhales loudly before snapping back
LH: Don't just stand there Jack, this man is bleeding. What are you thinking just continuing on as if nothing happened. This man was subject to a vicious attack

Reynolds appears confused
JR:ERRRRRRRRRRR.................... But it was

LH: Look now is not the time to apportion blame. Help the guy up. Jesus, what kind of a place is this that people are left bleeding in corridors

JR: It's a wrestling company, people are bleeding all over the place

Lex shakes his head
LH: It doesn't make it right Jack, collective responsibility man. We all need to make the change. This won't happen over night!!!!

Lex starts to walk away with Reynolds looking on confused
LH: Be the change Jack................Be the change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:37 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Jack Reynolds getting ready for an interview.

JR: 'Ladies and Gentlemen what a huge guest we have lined up for you, it is my pleasure to introduce my guest at this time, the man who will compete in the main event at Born in Fire, the winner of the Gold Rush, MR....

(Jack is then interrupted by a shout from off screen)

?: 'BORN IN FIRE!!!'

(The crowd pop as Marshall Murdoch swaggers into view)

JR: 'Marshall...what are you doing here? I'm scheduled to be interviewing Mr Kenty now...'

MM: 'Well Jack I was sat in the back and I thought, I've not spoke to my good buddy Jack Reynolds in a while and seen as it's Born in Fire season I figured you would naturally want to talk to the man who is widely regarded as 'Mr Born in Fire.'

JR: 'How can you claim that? You've only wrestled at two Born in Fires!'

MM: 'Yes but I won at both didn't I? I won the two most talked about matches on the card, it was my name on everyone's lips and it was me who stole the show both times, and you know what I quite fancy making it a hat trick this year.'

JR: 'But didn't you tap out both times?'

MM: 'That's irrelevant.'

JR: 'And you've been in the biggest slump of your career, I can't remember the last time you won on pay per view and there's talk that you've lost it and that you're not capable of stealing the show anymore.'

(Marshall looks a little bit shocked by this statement)

MM: 'Bloody hell Jack, where did that come from? Bit unnecessary wasn't it? I thought you we were supposed to be my mate?

(This time it's Jack's turn to look surprised by the statement)

MM: 'But I can't deny that I've rumours, just as I can't deny that I haven't exactly been in the best run of form recently however it's Born in Fire season baby! And I am the man for the big occasion, this is when I come alive and as you well know the cream always rises to the top and come Born in Fire I will be back where I belong!'

JR: 'Starting with Geoff Steel Friday?'

MM: 'Precisely John, now you're on my wavelength! Now like myself Geoff hasn't had the greatest run of his life, he's 'firing blanks' as he so delicately put it - I mean I've made excuses in the past for failing in the past but blaming it on an illness is just pathetic, Zakky's been unable to shake of a particularly vicious patch of thrush for some time now you don't hear him moaning about it do you? And I stubbed my toe just before the Gold Rush, I'm fairly sure that was the only reason I didn't win, but again you don't hear me complaining as I'm above that.'

'Anyway cum Friday...'

(Marshall pauses and whispers to Jack): 'Did you see what I did there?'

JR: 'How do you mean? You spoke it. There was no noticeable difference.'

(Marshall looks puzzled for a second before carrying on)

MM: 'He will realise what happens when you face Marshall Murdoch around the Born in Fire time, and he will be the first stepping stone on my path back to the top!'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:51 pm

'Before I Forget' hits and the crowd go wild as Blue Dragons pyros go off all the way down the ramp and smoke fills the stage as the pyros make their way around the ring and back up the the top of the ramp before blue sparks fall from the top of the tron onto the stage. The crowd are cheering...

Crowd: Blue Dra-gon! Blue Dra-gon! Blue Dra-gon! Blue Dra-gon!

RJ: Business is about to pick up! Here he is, two time Hardcore Champion, former World Champion, Gold Rush winner and a bone-fide 6WF Legend..

MW: Oh wow Arj, how exciting...

RJ: I hope you guys at home can recognise mikes sarcasm.. Despite my broadcast partners

After a minute or so the music seems to die down and a strange hush settles over the arena as the crowd begin to wander what's going on..

RJ: What the hell?

Suddenly the tron flickers into life..

Blue Dragon is seen on the screen, his hair scruffy, long down the sides and greasy, his beard long and straggly. Though the camera is close, we can see that he's wearing old clothes. He looks like a shadow of his former self and as we'd seen him at the Gold Rush he has a look of sadness on his face.

MW: Look at this Arj, finally he's showing himself for what he really is, a broken man..

RJ: Shut up Mike, he's obviously been through a lot in the last ten months..

MW: he looks like he's been living on the streets, so much for the return of a legend in 6WF, last Sunday must have been his last ditch effort. He looks like he's face up to me.

Blue Dragon looks into the camera and literally everyone in the arena hold their breath in suspense.

BD: I remember when I had everything. I remember when I had a FUCKING!! FAMILY!!

The anger in Blue Dragon is immense, although he quickly seems to control it..

BD: You see, I came into this business with nothing. I was nothing but a thug, straight out of prison, I came here to hurt people, nothing more and nothing less. But then I discovered something..  I figured out that it's not actually the beat downs that I enjoyed, his knows I attacked enough people outside of the ring to work that one out. I loved the fight, I loved being a warrior, a gladiator. I loved being HARDCORE!! I was the most brutal and sadistic beast that 6WF had ever seen. I really was a Dragon. And I earned the monica 'Hardcore Icon' I was the real main even player of 6WF. I had everything I never knew I wanted. I was the man I was supposed to be..

BD swallows, as if he has a throat full of glass

BD: Then I decided I wanted to be someone else.. I decided I wanted to be....

Dragon spits as if the thought in his head makes him sick

BD: A Good Guy.... I wanted to be loved and to care back for all you people. Don't get me wrong, this is a great idea for someone else, but for me, it changed me too much. I change the way I dressed, I changed the way I spoke, I changed the way I fight. I'm surprised I didn't shit differently!! And I worked, for a while, I made friends, I even opened up about my past. And then what? My own brother spun me round and fucked me!! He screwed me over and left me to rot, and I took it.. I FUCKING TOOK IT!! LIKE A BITCH!!! if you didn't see it for yourself, here...

A VT begins to play...

Jan 11th 2013

Highlights from the end of Blue Dragons last match are shown. He, Logan and their father stood at the top of the ramp embracing before Logan turns on him and throws him down off the stage head first through the lighting and pyro control centre, the rest of his body crashing through more staging..

Next we see Blue Dragon, bruised and battered, on a crutch, standing in the middle of the ring. A mic is his hand and the crowd cheering his name...

Blue Dragon limps over to the ropes and leans on them to hold him up.

BD: My Brother, Logan Kincade and my Father, Damien Andrews, have royally screwed me over. And do you know what.... Its my own fault, you see I was 'The Blue Dragon'. I was the alpha male of my family and I was the man who had earned that honour and that title for myself, and I done so by destroying the man who brought disgrace to the name, my dad. At Payback, me and Logan fought for more than the Hardcore title, we fought for the title of 'Blue Dragon'. And I lost.. How I lost isn’t important, the point is. I'm no longer 'The Blue Dragon', so that begs the question... Who am I?

Crowd: You – are – Aw – some X10

BD: I may be that, but apart from that there is very little I do know any more...
I know I was born Damien Andrews, named after my father.
I was send to prison for assaulting him and for GBH.
I met my Brother, unbeknownst to me, in prison.
I earned my way out from that place and came here to fight for you people.
I had my fair share of problems and I joined a group known as the Crime Syndicate.
Won my First Hardcore Title.
I had a nervous breakdown and subsequent recovery and return to 6WF.
Won My second Hardcore Title.
I helped take down one of the biggest stables in 6WF History.
Won the Heavy weight Championship, for a bit.
Discovered my best friend was actually my brother
Was betrayed by him
Discovered my Father had controlled my life for years.
I Was tested to see if I deserved the 'Blue Dragon; title.
I Was Betrayed by my Father and Brother

Blue Dragon staggers to the centre of the ring and looks around at the crowd and at the stadium.....

BD: The 'Blue Dragon' title was my life. It was what gave me focus. It was the one thing I was ever good at, I was THE Blue Dragon. I WAS the honourable one, who brought that title back to its former glory.

He looks towards the sky and looks to be wiping his eyes although there’s no sign of tears...

BD: Blue Dragon was a warrior.... and now Blue Dragon is gone... and I should be gone too.

The crowd start to heckle and shout for BD not to leave.. they cheer him as He drops the mic on the mat and begins to limp towards to stage. The crowd start to chant 'Thanks you dragon' and cheer him. Blue Dragon gets to the top of the ramp and turns to look back at the ring, He strokes his head running his fingers back over his Mohawk. He looks around at the crowd, tears visibly growing in his eyes as he signals to RJ who brings him a mic, as RJ goes to walk off, BD gabs him by the arm and turns him round, shaking his hand and embracing him for a second, he thanks him for everything. Blue dragon wipes a tear from his face before holding the mic to his mouth......

BD: My name is Damien Andrews Jr, I was the Blue Dragon, I was the Beast, I was the Hardcore Icon, I was and always will be a 6WF superstar...

Blue Dragon turns to leave...

BD: And I WILL BE BACK!!

He exits through the curtain leaving the crowd cheering his name and thanking him for the last few years.....
Suddenly the arena plunges into darkness, only Blue Dragon can be heard..

BD: My point is, my FUCKING POINT IS!! That the guy you just saw, me, Damien Andrews Jr. The guy who left this  company nursed and battered... He's not coming back. He's gone, GONE!!

There's a silence for a few seconds

BD: But... I do know of a guy that's been dying to return for a long time....

'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd go mental... The lights in the arena start to pulse blue and eventually a stone of blur and white light fills the place as the crowd are rocking out to the original 'Blue Dragon' anthem.

MW: Ahhhh shit....

The camera zooms in on sections of the crowd. Every last one of them with a huge smile on their face as the music starts to really kick in and Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage. He stands taking in the admiration wearing his classic ring gear. His biker boots. Jeans and signature leather jacket, the skulls adorning the shoulders looking as ferocious as ever. His beard clipped neatly and his Mohawk back to its former glory, spiked up and with blue tips. He looks as fit as he ever has as he begins to swagger down to the ring.

RJ: He's back! And I don't just mean he's back in 6WF. I mean the old Blue Dragon is back. The clothes, the hair, the attitude. I think we're about to witness a rebirth here mike...

MW: I honestly don't care RJ. I mean, he didn't cut it last time, what makes him think wearing done out of date clothes will help...

Blue Dragon reaches the ring and rolls in under the ropes.. He springs up and immediately beacons for a mic..

BD: That guy on the screen just then.. That wasn't me right? I mean come on, do I even look like that guy?!

The crowd cheer his every word as blue dragon chants fill the arena

BD: That guy there, he was just some pussy who left 10 months ago. I, on the other hand, left a long king time before that.. You see the last real thing that I done, the last act of this Blue Dragon was to win my second Hardcore Championship. That was what I done last time I was relevant.

Slight confusion on some peoples faces causes BD to explain

BD: I won my second strap here and it was like a shot of euphoria I was in heaven, and I had two ways to go. I could continue the way I was going and fight tooth and nail to defend that belt, to keep this place 'Hardcore' or I could see it as a stepping stone and set my sights on the big one.. As yo hall know, I did the latter, I decided that I was too good for what I was doing, I got some fancy wrestling tonight's and a ditched my identity, all to become a 'main event player'. Wow did that go wrong.. Yes I won the World Title and yes I headlined a few PPVs. But do you people want to know a secret?

The crowd cheer..

BD: I knew this was coming a hell of a long time ago. The final nail in the coffin was placed firmly by my dear brother 10 months ago I'll admit. But that wasn't the moment that 'The Blue Dragon' was fated to fail, no. It was when I lost sight of who I was, I made that discussion, on the night I lost my second Hardcore Championship. I was too busy looking to the future, thinking about how much it wanted to be loved, how much I wanted to raise the World Heavyweight Championship above my head and hear the screams of hundreds of thousands of my die hard fans that I literally let my most prized possession slip through my fingers. And to who?? Fucking.. Scorpion....

MW: that guy is a proven star here if you don't mind!!

BD: Scorpion, I mean, the kid has proved himself a star here, but...

MW: See, even this fool can admit it...

BD: I lost that title to relevant underdog because I was too busy with hopes and dreams... And that brings me neatly on to the man who took me out, Logan Kincade.

The crowd boo

BD: I'm not going to spend too long talking about my brother. This guy was my best friend for years, he was my brother and he was also my greatest rival... The poetic thing about all of this is that the night that I won the world title was supposed to be night that I got my brother back, it was supposed to be the greatest night of my life. But you know what happened. It all fell apart and now, a year later. Logan's time comes, he wins the big one and on that very same night he gets his brother back. Only it's not quite gone as well as planned either, you see it's not the weak minded weak willed spineless man that he took out that's came back, oh no!! It's me, it's the man who doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and wouldn't bag an eye lid throwing his own grandmother from a cliff, it's not 'The Blue Dragon' of the Andrews family, it's just BLUE FUCKING DRAGON...

The crowd pop and Blue Dragon lifts his arms in the air and roars loudly.

BD: So from now on I promise one thing, and one thing only. No more dreaming. No more aiming for glory and no more sacrificing who I am so I can be accepted, by you, by 6WF management of by the guys in the back. I'm BLUE DRAGON!! And I am back. The beast, the hardcore icon, the man who came to this company to kick arse and to spit in the face of anyone who doesn't like it....

He turns his attention to the ramp

BD: So here I am 6WF, the beast is back and if anyone wants to come see it for themselves then please... It's an open invitation... Come on down...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:05 am

*"I Fought the Law" sounds out around the arena and Cameron Faith steps out onto the stage to a rapturous reception. He is scruffily dressed in baggy grey Joggers, trainers, hoody, the hood over his head with the peak of a baseball cap sticking out. He looks around at the fans giving them a small nod before making his way straight down the ramp and climbs into to the ring where he is handed a microphone*

RJ: Cameron looking far from happy Michael and I'm not surprised. 

MW: Why? Because he knows he was beaten by the better man? Kenji Hidaris had his number for weeks. I can't think of a more deserving Freeweight champion. 

RJ: Really Michael? So Udo and Visage didn't throw Cameron off that ladder to stop him winning?

MW: Cameron fell before they reached the ring, they were just there to celebrate with Re-Genesises newest champion.

RJ: Wow that's an interesting take on events even for you Michael, Cameron was robbed and your the only who can't see that.

*Cameron removes his hood to reveal some heavy stubble, he rubs his eyes before raising the microphone*

CF: I warned you Hidari, I warned you what would happen to you and your Re-Genesis buddies if they got involved in our match and cost me my Freeweight Championship, and I know you were all paying attention. I mean I can't think of another reason why I was suddenly removed from the Gold Rush and replaced with a whole host of 6CW rejects. 

you not only stole the one thing I had of any importance, the title that validated me, the title that meant I was no longer known as an ex drug dealer because I was the Freeweight champion. 

No, you also robbed me of the chance to become a World Champion and if You think I'm exaggerating, just look at my record the last few months I have beaten everyone of note. 

*Cameron pauses to roll up his sleeves as his facial expression turns from anger to a cold steeliness.*

CF: I do owe Re-Genesis a small chunk of gratitude though, because the fact it took three vs one to beat me in that ladder match. The you still pulled me from the gold rush is the biggest confidence boost I need. It shows me I don't need to intimidate you. You're already scared. 

So I hope every member of Re-Genesis is back there listening because this is no longer a warning, this is a promise. You will pay!!!!

*Cameron walks to the edge of the ring, climbs through the ropes and drops the mic to the arena floor as he makes his way up the ramp*

MW: I'm not sure how wise it was of Cameron to challenge Re-Genesis. They are dominating this company and he has no friends to back him up.

RJ: He has nothing left to lose Michael, they have taken everything from him.

MW: With the news just in he will be facing the hardcore champion Takeo this week he may have more to lose than he thinks.

RJ: Agreed that is a tough match up form Cameron but he is the perennial underdog if anyone can pull off a shock it's him.

*The camera starts to fade away a the show cuts to commercials*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Jack Reynolds: My guest at this time, Max Adamson.

Max: Jack.

JR: Max, in your first interview since the events of Destiny unfolded, what are your thoughts about what happened and the match you're in this week on Lockdown?

Max: Frankly Jack, I'm optimistic. Destiny didn't go quite to plan, we all know that. Max Adamson dominated the Time Attack match. Dominated it. For the whole sixty minutes the only name on the lips of the viewers was that of the Australian Phenom. I guaranteed two things going into Destiny Jack. One, that Max Adamson would destroy TGA if TGA got in Max Adamson's path. That happened. I beat the crap out of TGA. I pinned him on more than one occasion, proving how dominant I was. Two, that Max Adamson would walk out of the Time Attack match as the new TAW World Heavyweight Champion. That... That would have happened if it wasn't for a bum call from the referee. Even Michael Wire called that one. Hell, Stevie Wonder saw that, I should be stood here as the World Champion!

(Adamson has a fiery gaze in his eyes but quickly turns calm again)

Max: But it's ok. I've been in 6WF for a long time, long enough to know how inept the refereeing is around here. I don't blame the referee for his mistake. I'm not that kind of guy. We all make mistakes Jack. At least the referee made an honest mistake. The mistakes I cannot forgive are those the likes of TGA makes. The deliberate actions of TGA. Such as destroying the legacy of my late dear friend Chris Patricks. Such as hospitalising my girlfriend Clarissa. TGA got a degree of comeuppance at Destiny when I beat him up in the Time Attack match. And I came oh so close to winning the World Title but it wasn't to be. So I get an entry into the Gold Rush match. Entrant number 1. TGA "mysteriously" draws number 2. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He not only avoids another beating, he flukes his way to eliminating me! The fortuitous TGA! Well, until he was later eliminated... But TGA seems to have a real issue with me. TGA was the wrong-doer. After giving him a revenge beating in the Time Attack match, a forgiving, honest man like Max Adamson would be willing to let bygones be bygones. Let the past be the past with TGA knowing he'd well and truly learned his lesson.

(Adamson glares at Reynolds)

Max: But TGA didn't let it lie. TGA didn't, TGA couldn't accept what happened. TGA, being the selfish egotist he tries and fails to hide from the general public, wanted his own revenge. As if destroying my dreams and both physically and mentally attacking loved ones close to me wasn't enough. Do you know what TGA? I'm glad it's not over. After not winning the World Title at Destiny, I'm back at square 1 Jack. I'm back at the beginning. In a giant game of Snakes and Ladders, I've just landed on a pretty big snake. A snake known to the rest of you as TGA. Snakes are pretty fearless, like TGA. Snakes are often renowned for being slippery, like TGA. But snakes are also known to be harmless once you grab that snake around the throat. And when I get close to TGA in the match on Lockdown, I will grab that snake by the throat and I will render him harmless. I will hurt TGA and I will make sure he regrets ever interfering in Max Adamson's business.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:06 pm

*The night has fully drawn in over Beijing and the moon and stars shine bright and true in the clear night sky. The Wukesong culture and sports centre is brightly illuminated by the artificial lighting covering the arena creating a wall of light in contrast to the darkness. Fireworks crash into the dark night sky creating a beautiful array of colours, red,blue, gold and white to name a few. The scene quickly changes to the Media pen behind the arena where plenty of assembled journalists and fans are mixing behind a security railing barrier, the excitement palpable.*

*The camera provides a high shot angle, showing the width and depth of the sheer amount of journalists, fans and reporters all mixed together behind the barriers. 6WF reporter Jack Reynolds is seen at the front of the scrum, looking intently for a sign of a 6WF star to show his face. Suddenly, a few excited whispers breakout amongst the journalists and this quickly spreads as voices can be heard saying..*

???: Is he coming? now, Right now?

???: I thought he left the building? 

*The flashbulbs then immediately begin to erupt, the light becoming ten times brighter in the dark, clear and crisp autumn evening. At the far end of the pen, at the back entrance of the arena appears to be a ecstatic looking Mr Kenty. The furious flashbulbs of the camera's illuminate his figure at the exit of the arena as he has a quick chat to a stagehand who is wishing him congratulations. Patting him on the shoulder, Kenty smiles broadly before striding confidently towards the media pen and the awaiting media scrum and fans who are going wild.*

*The camera returns to a normal state back to 6WF coverage which is indicated by the 6WF Logo in the bottom hand right corner, reflecting a emotionally looking drained Kenty with some perspiration still on his forehead. He is wearing a white thermal shirt with a pair of casual training black tracksuit bottoms on. He is also wearing a pair of red Adidas running shoes. His hair is slightly messy and his cheeks still red but Mr Kenty is beaming from ear to ear as the camera of Jack Reynold's interview crew shakes slightly from the sheer excitement of all the journalists, thrusting their microphones in the way of Mr Kenty. The flashbulbs continue to go off infront of Mr Kenty as he still smiles proudly. Jack Reynolds manages speak before all the other journalists as Kenty nods warmly.*

JR: Well.. where do I start. Mr Kenty.. Gold Rush winner, 2013! how does that sound sir? 

Mr Kenty: Wow.. well, if I'm honest Jack. It hasn't sunk in yet.. I'm totally.. well, speechless. I just cannot believe in my wildest dream I pulled it off tonight. I knew tonight would be special but in my mind special as putting on a massive show for all our Chinese fans in this wonderful city and stadium.. but now I think it's fair to say, this will forever be a special night for me. 

Mr Kenty: It takes something to win a match in this federation.. it takes something even more to win a world title in this federation but to outlast how many guys was it in the end including me? around thirty-four? wow.. that takes something more than both. Something very big.. a effort of enormous magnitude and I can only say.. That was the best of Mr Kenty tonight and now it's up to me to top that at Born In Fire.. in my backyard, Wembley stadium. I cannot wait..

Mr Kenty: Who would have thought.. a guy who walked into this jungle an outcast, frowned upon from the start, who was laughed at, beaten and judged would arrive on this level. Who would of guessed..It's a shock. But a delight.. I can only assume all of the critics are back under their rocks for the time being! but all my fans.. I did you proud. I did each and everyone of you who brought me to the dance proud and I hope your happy.. 

Mr Kenty: There was a few moments in the Gold Rush.. where I truly thought this could be my night, with the will and support of 20,000 crazy Chinese 6WF fans by my side and the sheer power of the 6WF universe watching all over the world. Cheering my name and shouting at their television sets.. It gives me goosebumps even thinking about something like that.. I mean how cool! it just goes to show how great these people that come through the turnstiles are.. 

JR: You were going to mention moments that made you think that it could be your night tonight of all nights? 

Mr Kenty: Apologies Jack.. I'm totally wiped out! ahh, and buzzing at the same time.. how does that even happen! but no, indeed.. moments wow.. their are plenty.. I mean I can recall McManus, ahh that guy is a big strong guy and James was going to send me over the ropes and I managed to cling on with all my power and get back into the action.. that was my first instinct. The next was pinning Michael.. I hadn't seen nor spoken to the guy in years.. he was the last of my mind. And then.. Well, I guess Lex and I tearing the place up for what felt like an age.. the man still has it.. But he just couldn't get me.. that's when I knew it could be my night. 

Mr Kenty: Before I carry on, I'd just like to say congratulations to Geoff Steel.. Geoff man, gave it his best tonight. Like me, we were involved in two matches before hand which were gruelling and unforgiving.. and he came so close tonight but their has to be a loser. He's probably hurting right now but I'd just like to point you all his way as he deserves plenty of credit too.. the man can fight with the best that's for sure. 

Mr Kenty: I'd also like to add that, all the guys in the back for that matter deserve your acclaim and adulation.. they all put in one hell of a shift tonight for each and everyone of these fans in that ring and all of you journalists to write about.. so like me, they deserve plenty of the credit. I hope when I wake up with a slight headache tomorrow morning to see Twitter, 6WF.Com and plenty of headlines on the internet about Destiny and not just Mr Kenty.. because 6WF should be the focal point. The Destiny of 6WF has been revealed and it looks stronger than ever tonight.. 

Mr Kenty: I think it's also probably no secret also that I was bitterly disappointed with the TAW world championship outcome.. you, Jack, even saw me in the back.. looking as if I had lost my friends.. family, you name it.. I looked as if I had lost everything. To come so close.. yet so far, that hurt. That hurt alot.. how, Mike Hill managed to win that was unbelievable. The guy is arguably one of the best in the world.. and tonight confirmed it. That match was mad.. just mad. And the strongest won.

Mr Kenty: But the rest they say.. well it's history. And you, Jack, know more than anyone I Love the history of 6WF and it's statistics. Seeing where I rank among the very best this industry has ever seen.. from JJJohnson, Clarke James too Hero the list is endless. One day.. just one day I would like to be even said in the same sentence as these guys and tonight I have made that small step to their levels and their accomplishments. 

Mr Kenty: But.. through all the congratulations, praise and well wishes on Twitter etc this is where the hardwork and graft begins. Where all the hours on my bike, running those hills and swimming those pools will come in handy. Where the ringcraft must improve and the pressure becomes something you thrive off.. not fear. This is where you need to capture the moment.. not let it pass you by. A wise friend of mine once said.. failure to prepare..you are preparing to fail. And those words are ever so big in my mind. 

JR: So.. with those words, you already know sub-consciously who you will face at Born In Fire? 

Mr Kenty: Well.. you can draw your own conclusions Jack. You guys are pretty good at that anyways! but, I know the score. I know what is required from me.. and that is one hundred and ten percent from here on in. Any lower, well.. I can kiss goodbye to my dream. My ambition.. to walk infront of 90,000 in Wembley stadium you need a mind of steel and the eye of the tiger. Last year, I fought two monsters.. Lucas Takeo and Vortex. And came out a winner.. this year.. well, the task is even bigger. I'm not going to let this pass by the wayside.. their is no way in hell am I letting this go. This Opportunity for immortality..

Mr Kenty: Their is no doubting my Destiny is to return to my backyard.. London Town and face a champion. And not just any champion.. which ever one it is the fact remains, they are both World champions. That means, they are the best in this federation. Period. They are the targets. And they didn't just luck into it as far as I'm concerned.. not a chance. Both Mike Hill and Logan Kincade are two of the biggest, baddest and most ruthless men in this business. 

Mr Kenty: You all have seen their history, their countless amount of success. They have walked through fire and have come out smelling like smoke and through it all they have come out winners. You cannot sugar coat it.. they are winners. The way I see it, winning this Gold Rush battle royale has guaranteed my place at the biggest show on earth but it has also guaranteed that I will be in for the fight of my life November 30th at Wembley stadium infront of 90,000 screaming 6WF fans.. 

Mr Kenty: November 30th 2013.. Mr Kenty walks into Born In Fire to wage war with either Mike Hill or Logan Kincade for the right to be known as the best in this very industry. To take this industry into a new era.. a new legacy. A new chapter in the epic novel that is 6WF.. November 30th A choice will have been made. A war will be scheduled and that war will be like nothing like any of you have seen before in your lives. 

Mr Kenty: Logan Kincade.. Mike Hill. They shouldn't see me as a opportunist. They shouldn't see me as the best in this industry. But what they should see me as is the kid that won't back down to anyone.. the Kid that walked into 6WF a outcast but has been rejuvenated into something much much more.. and if anything, they should see me as the kid who is going to give one of Mike Hill or Logan Kincade simply.. the match of their lives. A match that will be as epic as two titans fighting for the world and as aggressive as wild animals fighting for a piece of meat. I will be the man to take either one to their mental and physical limits.  

Mr Kenty: For me Jack.. this is it. There is no way back for me. I have realised my Destiny.. I have realised that the hardwork and graft begins once again and I have realised that Logan Kincade or Mike Hill are the two guys standing inbetween me and my life ambition..but only one is holding the key. Only one is holding the thing I crave more than anything in this world.. and that question will be answered very, very soon. At Born In Fire.. Mr Kenty will walk into the biggest match of his career..and walk out a champion. A champion of each and every fan who have supported me for the past two years of my life.. and they will all chant.. 

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNTTTTYYYY!

KENTY!

*The fireworks erupt once again, lighting up the sky in a array of colours, the Beijing skyline being plunged back into light once again. Looking up at the stars and fireworks, Kenty smiles warmly with a confident glint in his eye as he thanks Jack before the flashbulbs continuously go off once again as Kenty makes his way to speak to more journalists as the scene fades away.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:00 pm

As blue dragon remains in the ring the scene cuts to the lair of The Fanatic, where we see him rocking back and forth, muttering to himself. He suddenly stops muttering and rocking and stares deeply and sadistically into the camera

F- Nelson Mandela once said There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
Is that how you yourself is feeling Blue Dragon?
Does it feel good to be back?
Well does it, hmmmmmmm?
Well it shouldn't feel good!

Fanatic licks his lips as the blood like liquid flows from his mouth and down his chin. The lair plunges into darkness, when it is re-lit Fanatics position has changed, he is in another corner this time, a corner covered in barbed wire which each time Fanatic rocks forward into cuts  his face. He begins to talk again.

F- It shouldnt feel good, for it will be short lived.
What your baby brother did to you will be nothing compared to what I can and will do.
Dragon say your goodbyes again, because this time they are permanent
No more Blue Dragon
At lockdown hes dies
Over
Done

The lights go out again, when they come back this time Fanatic is stood close to the camera, his face a bloody mess, staring and laughing manically into it. He then stares at his large gloved hands.

F- and it will all be down to me and these hands
I will slay the dragon
For I'am the warning siren, as that war plane flys overhead
I'am that feeling you have as a car speeds towards you as you cross the road
I'am the feeling you had as your brother almost killed you
I'am the dark destroyer
I'am fear
And I'am here.

The scene cuts back to the arena as it is plunged into a blood red light and change in the house of flies blares out over the speakers, slowly fanatic makes his way onto stage, he stares down the ramp at dragon, laughing sadistically. 
after a few moments, the lights return to there normal state, but as they do fanatic is gone. in his place a chiming grandfather clock is there. the trons screen lights up again, showing fanatics lair.

F- father time waits for no  living being, not even blue dragons
your true end is upon us.

as we fade to black all we hear is fanatics laughter and several chiming clocks

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:52 pm

BD:Well that was.... Interesting. I would have said that it was unique, but in all honesty, it's nothing I've not seen or heard before. I remember a guy called Code Effrigo. He was a monster, just like you Fanboy. He was oh so big and scary and he promised to end peoples lives. He promised to be the end of a man who surprisingly, is still here, aren't you Keith. It was Effrigo who was ended.. and at my hands too.

Blue Dragon swaggers around the ring..

BD: You talk about Logan Kincade as if your more dangerous than him. I know that's not true, he's my blood and we fought together for years, I'm the only person who knows what he's really capable of, and he's the only guy who knows the real me, and I know for a fact that he's smarter than you. I mean, you may be able to quote all the historic characters in the world. But you find it hard to comprehend that Logan is actually my older brother, just because someone is smaller doesn't mean their younger. You should know this. Your so much bigger than anyone else here. Yet your only a kid yourself. I understand your trying to make a name for yourself but picking on guys like me ain't the best way to do it.

The crowd pop and BD looks around with a smirk on his face.

BD: I'm not lying when I tell you I'm a beast. You may be a giant, but I swear to all that's unholy, I'll chop you down and make you the first victim on a long list. Not a list if guys leading to the top of the 6wf, not just a list of names leading to the World Title. I'm talking about a list of every name on the books, I'm going to go through everyone in this whole fucking place until I beat down and dominate every last one of them....

The crowd explode and Freak on a leash hits as Blue Dragon climbs the corners and soaks in the reception at his big re-return...
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:08 am

Jack Reynolds is seen in the backstage interview area looking very nervous

JR: ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time.... Former tag team champions... Udo Berg and Visage...

The camera zooms out and we see visage standing next to Reynolds as Berg steps in behind dwarfing both men.

JR: Visage.. Can I ask you your reaction to what happened at Destiny last Sunday night?

V: You mean, how we lost our titles right? I mean what else could you mean? Could you mean the return of some degenerate punk? could you mean the psychopath who is now the face of this company? No, no, I think you may be referring to the tag team turmoil match yes?

JR: That would be the exact topic I was referring to.

V: Oh I thought it would be. Just on a side note.. If you ever patronise me again, you whelp. I'll take your spine and Ill pluck every last one of your vertebrae from your flesh, one by one, and force them into your eye sockets. Do you understand?

Reynolds nods frantically whilst trying his best to remain professional.

V: The fact of the matter is that, we lost, how we lost matters not, the fact that the two most deadly monsters in this business, lost out to six mere mortals. A fact that should never have even been possible? But that's not the point...

JR: Did you just say that that match shouldn't have happened?

B: That's not what I'm talking about. What I'm trying to say is that...

JR: I think our viewers would rather know what you meant by 'shouldn't have been possible'..

V: Do you really want to know what I mean?

Udo looks down at visage with a slight look of worry on his face.

V: Shouldn't have been possible, as in.. We are a part of regenisis. We are the most dominant and influential pairing in this business and are supposed to be partnered with the big names in this company and with the man who has the final say on everything... And yet we are put into a match with 3 other teams. A match where we obviously have a target painted on our backs and when it comes to the crunch.. At the point where we would normally come to 'assist' our colleagues... There was no one to be seen!!

Udo Bergs massive hand comes over Visages shoulder and grabs the mic instantly muting what Visage is saying...

Udo: Meine friend is angry unt his vords are not to be taken on face value, I know Mr Valker hass a lot on his plate, dealing mit the PPV on the night unt so on, while it iss true me unt Mr Visage has come to the aid of every member of ReGenesis in their hour of need, unt it their absence while surprising, perhaps being a PPV is somewhat forgiveable, what I can not forgive unt vhat I feel was a great injustice iss it took 4 men, teaming together firstly to keep Mr Visage from making the tag to myself, unt then when they realised they could not defeat me alone to take me down....

Visage's anger is apparent as he steps aside.

Udo: ...That iss how ve lost our titles, not by being out wrestled, not by being bettered... but by a numbers game. It iss an outrage unt I vill take meine frustration out on Mr Clarke unt Mr Leone this veek....

Unt believe me Mr Reynolds, meine frustrations, meine rage...it is immeasurable. It doess not take much to see Mr Visage has issues mit how the match went down, There are questions that must be asked, unt answered but more pressing unt more important to me right now is a statement, unt vhat better way to make that statement then by to obliterate two of "team 6WF's" biggest names?

Visage scoffs at the mention of team 6WF before walking back towards Jack who is taken aback at how close Visage stands to him, the African looks deeply into Reynolds eyes, analysing him as Jack tried to continue the interview.

JR: So....erm... yes, so your match this week...

Udo: I haff addressed that Mr Reynolds, is there anything else you have to offer or is this interview over?

Visage grabs the hand of Reynolds that is holding the microphone and brings it to his lips.

V: We have addressed everything that needs addressing, There is nothing else to say with words, our actions in the match is all that is left.... this interview is done.

Visage releases Jack's hand as the the former tag champs walk off down the corridor.

JR: Well strong words from the former champs, be sure to tune in to Lockdown for what promises to be a very interesting match.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:46 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lights are dimed in the Arena as the fans are excited and cheering to the top of their lungs....In the Arena you see posters of Re-Genesis all over the Arena as hooded men star to walk out into the Arena.... The fans are booing to the top of their lungs as the lights goes dimer. A huge figure walks with the Freeweight Title as he holds it walking into the ring. The hooded figure speaks

Hooded Man- Last Sunday you people witness the death of one man and the rise of another man.

The Man who has single handed defeated Cameron Faith and made him see his own blood!

You're New FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION!

HIDARIIIIIIIIIIIIII

KENJJJJJJIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

(The following promo is brought to you by Hidari Kenji your God and Freeweight Champion....Viewer Discresion is Advised!)

(Essence blast through the PA as the fans in the Arena begin to cheer...Hidari Kenji walking out in trackshorts and his ring attire. He wears a Re-Genesis Hoodie as he makes his way down the ramp in a slow position staring at the fans in attendace...it's a mix reaction and Hidari smirks)

MW: Here's our New Freeweight Champion!!!

RJ: He's a disgrace!

MW: Aw it's just like old times...you know when Hidari was European Champion??

RJ: I could care less!

(Hidari walks into the ring as essence dies down. He is handed a microphone)

Hidari- April 1, 2013.... I was on the road to defeat and discomfort. I lost everything..

I lost my will to ever Wrestle

I lost my family

I lost my Team

I lost my Coach

I lost my Mentor

Hidari- June 30th 2013...

I regain my will to ever Wrestle

I regain my new Family!

I regain my new Team!

I regain my new Coach who is now my mentor!

Hidari Kenji- Alex Walker...I know we never seen eye to eye in the past but I want you to know that it was you who made me the man that is here today! Alex Walker you are the one who saw the potential in Hidari Kenji that others was soo declined in!

Hidari Kenji- Alex Walker you are the Godfather I wish I had!

(The fans boo)

RJ: Give Me a Break!

Hidari- This is my time...this is my moment and this is my day of change as the new Freeweight Champion!

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- But you see I'm not hear to brag about my beautiful performance dominating Cameron Faith or proclaiming my title as the man who ASSASSINATED the LONGEST REIGNING FREEWEIGHT CHAMPION IN THIS COMPANY'S HISTORY!

But i was the one who put a end to Cameron Faith!

Many others have tried but it just didn't make sense how Cameron Faith held the Freeweight title for soo long which means it's time for some redecoration!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- That title doesn't symbolize Faith or Free.. Hell I would throw the crap out in the trash but I decided that's just plain unfair...now if you know me and you should know me well by now I like to change things up for a bit but I won't spoil it just yet...

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Cameron Faith lost last Sunday because it just wasn't his time...a ex druggie is a man who doesn't lead people!

A MAN WHO IS A LEADER AND WHO LEADS ME TO THE TRUTH IS A MAN OF GOD!

I AM NOW YOUR GOD!

(Hidari points to the Freeweight Title)

Hidari- That title is the reason why I am better than before...that title symbolizes my step from becoming World Champion! It doesn't take a rocket science to see that I'm on a new level and that level is dominating the competition! Cassius Zhi was the only Asian Champion in Re-Genesis now Re-Genesis has another one who is Made in Japan! I bleed and die for my brotherhood and soo do all these men before me!

Hidari- There is not a moment that goes on where I am at the top of my performance and game. I will be the man and you all will realize that!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Boo All You Want to I will kill the competition! I will annihilate every performer til I show you why Hidari Kenji will rule the rest of 2013!

Hidari- Now this year has been terrible to me but my will has turn for the best! I Hidari Kenji is your new savior!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Now the transition is almost complete! I will sacrifice something to obtain what I fought soo damn hard to get!

(Hidari takes his hoodie off as he pull his Re-Genesis shirt off revealing his scars from last sunday...Hidari drops on his knees as another hooded man come into the ring with hair clippers..)

RJ: What is this some type of Ritual?

MW: I don't know but Hidari is showing us he's a changed man! More Mature and Grown into Perfection!

RJ: You're feeding in his ego!

The hooded man shaves off Hidari's Head and around his face...Hidari is getting all of his hair cut off as he appears to be bald...

Hidari- MY PEOPLE! THIS IS HOW YOU ARE ACCEPTED INTO MY BROTHERHOOD!

THIS IS HOW YOU FOLLOW ME!

THIS IS HOW I LEAD YOU!

SHAVE YOUR HEAD CLEAN!

RJ: If he really think shaving people's hair will solve anything he's crazy!

(Hidari steps up and looks at the titantron seeing his new hairstyle.. he smiles as he looks at the Freeweight Championship is disgust)

Hidari- Throw that $hit in the garbage!

(A hooded man brushes the hair off of Hidari's face and wipes the hair off of him as another hooded man hands him what appears to be a Mask..)

Hidari- For now on you people will see this face and know it's me...this is the face and mask of a man who leads and who has followers!

Hidari throws the mask on as he looks to see his people in shock and applauding at the mask..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hidari- You people are looking at the new Face of this so called Internet Title now Freeweight.... I have a newer name for the belt because it's not the Freeweight title no more...It is now known as the Re-Genesis Freedom Championship!

(Hidari looks at the title as he orders the mask man to throw it out.)

Hidari- That belt design doesn't have no means to it anymore...this is what Freedom looks like!

(A Belt from the top flies down to the center of the Arena as it appears to be a pink strapped belt..Hidari takes the belt off and waves it in the Air)

Hidari- Please Allow Me to introduce you to the Re-Genesis Freedom Championship! Engraved in my name in Japanese! I am now your leader! I am your GOD!

WALK WITH ME!

(Essence blast as the scene fades to black)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:54 pm

Kenzaki Nogami RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As Hidari's promo ends Kenzaki Nogami is shown backstage in his tracksuit as he looks annoyed.. 6WF Cameras and reporters come into the scene to ask Kenzaki questions)

6WF Reporter- Kenzaki! Kenzaki! Can you tell us your thoughts about Hidari??

Kenzaki- I have nothing to say I mean Hidari is Freeweight Champion now and I could care less..he's walking like he owns the company and he's nothing without Team Japan....

6WF Reporter- Well it seems things are getting better for Hidari and worst for Dopant Zero

Kenzaki- It doesn't even matter anymore...Tsukasa and I are still Tag Team of 2013 without a doubt....we get through these things! My only focus right now and excelling as a singles competitor...Friday I face the former European Champion and it's time for me to take him out and put me up for a title match!

(Kenzaki looks determined)

Kenzaki- I guess you can see you're looking at your new European Champion...

(Kenzaki walks off as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down