6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - 25th May 2012

Go down

6WF Lockdown - 25th May 2012 Empty 6WF Lockdown - 25th May 2012

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Lockdown goes live to air with "Rest in Pieces" blaring out through the speakers as pyrotechnics explode off at the top of the ramp and the titles for Lockdown begin to roll. As they finish, the camera pans to the commentary desk with RJ and Michael Wire.

RJ:Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live on Eurosport and broadcasting from the Birmingham Bowl! I'm RJ and this is my broadcast colleague, Michael Wire.

MW:Good evening RJ, and to the millions of you watching at home.

RJ:A fantastic show in store tonight for you folks, with this being the final Lockdown before Mayhem!

MW:Some intriguing matches lined up as we found out the final card for Mayhem.

Camera's then show various signs in the crowd:

"CASSIUS GONNA K1LL YOU"
"FIGHT FIRE WITH POO"
"YOU'RE GONNA GET YOUR HEAD KICKED IN"
"6WF SIGN WRITING DIVISION TOP SECRET"

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - 25th May 2012 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - 25th May 2012

RJ: Up first here on Lockdown, we have the continuation of a best of three series between 6WF’s two newest recruits, Quade White and Kurt Hernandez.

MW: White currently leads this series 1-0, having scored the victory last week.

RJ: So he could finish off the contest tonight, or we could go to a deciding match at Mayhem.

“Omen” hits and Mexican flags drape down from the 6WF signs around the titantron, Hernandez walks out flanked by his trainers, wearing a gown which he removes at the top of the ramp. He walks to the ring slowly, stepping through the middle rope. The crowd boo him loudly.

RJ: He’s not exactly endeared himself to these fans.

“Light up the sky” roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Quade White runs out onto the ramp. He leaps from side to side before walking to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

MW: A lot more popular with the fans, and so far the more successful of these two men.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hernandez and White lock-up, Hernandez forces White back against the ropes. He hits a couple of roundhouse kicks to the side before whipping White out across the ring. The pocket battleship counters with a huge tackle into some mounted punches, White is dragged away by the ref. Hernandez leaps to his feet in shock, but is quickly floored with a big back body drop. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

White lifts Hernandez to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker which Hernandez manages to counter with an arm drag. White leaps to his feet and throws a clothesline that Hernandez blocks, he then hits a huge overhead belly to belly suplex on White!

He falls back into the corner, pulling himself up using the ropes and Hernandez runs in hitting a leaping knee to the face followed by another belly to belly suplex, this time bridging over into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Both of these men certainly posses a lot of power.

Hernandez waits for White to rise, he hits a couple of big punches into the stomach and then goes for a running powerslam but White drops down the back and quickly hits Hernandez with a big German suplex. He then puts Hernandez into a triangle choke hold...

MW: Look at this for a submission hold, absolutely vicious.

RJ: Hernandez too close to the ropes though.

Hernandez quickly grabs the bottom rope, White eventually relents before the 5 count. The crowd are cheering him loudly as he brings Hernandez to the centre of the ring before going to the top rope...

MW: Shooting Star Press!

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

White retreats back to the corner, he waits for Hernandez to rise before running in going for a spear which Hernandez counters with a huge brogue kick. White rolls up to his feet, Hernandez whips him across the ring and White goes for a crossbody but Hernandez catches him hitting a fallaway slam.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Hernandez waits for White to rise, he then hits a Northern Lights suplex. White stumbles up and Hernandez nails a Fisherman’s suplex. Again he covers.

MW: Certainly an excellent user of suplexes.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Hernandez lifts up White, hitting a Big T-Bone suplex. He goes for an ankle lock but White uses his spare leg to flip Hernandez down to the mat, he then rolls back and applies a crucifix armbar.

RJ: WOW!

Hernandez gets to his feet and manages to throw White down into the canvas. He then synches in the ankle lock in the middle of the ring...

MW: He taps!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Now 1-1 in the series, and Hernandez heads to Mayhem with the momentum.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Clarissa is stood backstage...

Clarissa:Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...The Freeweight Champion Dragon!

Dragon:Good evening Clarissa.

Clarissa:Your thoughts on the N01 contenders match coming up soon for your title? Any preference as to who you face?

Dragon:I have no preference but I suspect you do Clarissa. Your boyfriend Uryu, he a nice man, very good competitor. I like him and he be tough test, but he never peed me off.

Vortex...he urine me off. He kidnap my brother with Consultant man, they try blackmail me and put me through mental torture. But still I retain title against him, I continue to hold title with prestige. I continue to show up Vortex and Consultant.

I get revenge for Foo Poo, maybe at mayhem if Vortex win. If Uryu win, I look forward to good match, and may best man win. If I face Vortex, things may get a little more dangerous than people expect.

*Dragon holds up the Freeweight Title.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The camera cuts backstage to see Vortex’s locker room. The Consultant is sat in an armchair, holding a glass of brandy in one hand with his phone to his ear….

The Consultant: You know what my terms were. Don't mess me around. If people knew of our working relationship, then 6WF would be a very difficult place for you to work. The deal....on my terms. I expect the next phone call to confirm this.

The Consultant shuts the phone down with a snap, and takes another gulp of brandy. There is a knock on the door, and Vortex enters. He stands directly in front of The Consultant breathing heavily. The Consultant looks up and smirks at him.

The Consultant: It is amazing that you used to talk, but now you just use actions rather than words. And that serves my purpose. You have done well so far. The Dragon match was a slip up, but at least we are starting to get some much needed respect. Certain important people have noticed us that's for sure.

The Consultants mobile phone rings again, he sits and ignores it…

The Consultant: Just make sure you win that match tonight. No stupid stunts. Can’t afford for you to mess things up.

Vortex nods and heads out of the room….

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:09 pm

RJ: Welcome back everyone, Up next is gonna be a number one contenders match for the Dragon's Free weight title, And the two challengers are Uryu Ishida v Vortex, Still along side me in the one and only Michael Wire.

MW: Good evening RJ, This match is gonna be awesome, These two men have been at it all week on trash TV, but for me my favourite is gonna be Vortex, such a power full individual and can turn a match with just one move.

The crowd suddenly cheer when Those Who Fight Further by CarboHydroM hits the speaker's, Uryu comes out Runs to ring, slides in and awaits opponent by laying on the top rope in a corner.

RJ: He's my pick for the number one contendership, MR nice guy of 6wf Uryu Ishida.

MW: You know what they say about nice guys they finish last RJ.

The cheers then turn into boo's as Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana hits out comes Vortex through the ramp in a plume of green smoke, Green pyrotechnics blast of at the top of the stage and Vortex walks down the ramp ripping up sign's as he goes laughing to him self and walks up the steel steps and into the ring.

MW: This guy is just such a huge man, there is know way in hell Uryu is gonna win this one.

RJ: Don't count Uryu out just yet, He may be MR nice guy but he does has a mean streak in him.

The referee signals the start of the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

RJ: Here we go, Oh man did you see that shot?

The crowd boo loudly as Uryu runs at Vortex and goes for a leaping cross body but vortex catches him in mid air and throws him hard to the mat on his back and then goes for a cover.

Kick out..........

MW: Man that was just pure strength for Vortex, Uryu's not exactly small either, how strong is this man?

Uryu gets the shoulder up as the crowd cheer,for Uryu, vortex scoops him up and does a body slam and then drops the elbow to the chest of Uryu and then goes for another cover.

Kick out..........

RJ: Vortex going for the pins left right an centre here.

MW: great work by vortex not letting Uryu in for a second, Did you see how Vortex put his arm across the face of Uryu while going for the pin, That makes it harder for Uryu to breath and to get the shoulder up.

RJ: I'm getting more impressed by Vortex every week.

Vortex then Irish whips Uryu to the ropes but Uryu hangs on, Vortex runs at Uryu who then drops the ropes which sends Vortex over the top rope and onto the floor on the out side of the ring.

MW: Great work there by Uryu gives him a little time to get him self together.

Uryu is in the ring and looking down at vortex waiting for him to get to his feet then runs the ropes and dives through the ropes for a suicide dive landing on top of Vortex sending him crashing to the floor once more.

RJ: Did you see that move from Uryu, told you he had a mean streak in him.

MW: I must admit, That was a great move from Uryu but he know needs to get the big man in the ring.

The crowd cheer as your fist pumps the air, Picks up Vortex and rolls him under the bottom rope, Uryu then climbs the top rope and hits aflying head butt connecting to the shoulder of Vortex and then goes for the cover.

Kick out.........

RJ: First cover of the night for Uryu, he need's to keep Vortex on the mat to have any chance of wining this battle.

MW: Once again I have to agree with you there RJ, Vortex can't use his power while he's on the mat.

Uryu urges for the big man to get to his feet and then Irish whips him to the ropes and hits a Samoan Drop and then goes for another cover.

Kick out.......

RJ: Uryu this time showing he has some strength of his own.

MW: I don't think I have seen any one give a Samoan Drop to Vortex before.

Uryu slams the mat in frustration as the crowd boo as Vortex gets the shoulder up, Uryu then Irish whips Vortex to the ropes, Vortex bounces of the ropes and hits a huge shoulder barge sending Uryu flying out of the ring onto the floor, Vortex goes through the ropes after Uryu and slams Uryu's head hard onto the apron.

RJ: This is were it could get bad for Uryu.

MW: Oh yes, This is were Vortex is at his best.

Vortex drags Uryu over to the steel steps and is about to slam Uryu into the steel steps but is counted and Uryu blocks the move and hits Vortex head onto the steel steps instead.

RJ: Great counter there from Uryu but they need to get back into the ring or the referee is gonna count them both out.

Vortex stumbles to the floor and is searching under the ring for a weapon as Uryu then goes to get a steel chair Vortex gets a steel chair from under the ring and both men take a swing at each other and hit each others chairs, Both men swing the chairs again and this time hit each others head at the same time and both men fall to the floor.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

RJ: What the hell were they thinking, Double disqualification.

MW: Now we don't have a number one contender for the Free weight title.

Both men start to come too a little and then start to brawl on the out side of the ring, Uryu slams the head of Vortex on to the commentators table, drags him over to the steel ring post and is about to slam his head in to the pose when Vortex blocks the move and sends Uryu's skull hard into the ring post staggering Uryu a little, the two big men start to throw punches on the out side of the ring, when trainers and referee's come running down the ramp to separate the two men.

RJ: This has just got out of hand, But what a match?

MW: Yes it was RJ, These two are at it again look RJ.

Vortex has four referee's holding him back but mangers to break free and runs at Uryu and starts hitting him on the head, Uryu then retaliates hitting vortex and they trade punches for a while before the trainers and referee's break the pair up and try to get some distance between the two men.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Miss Jessica is in her locker room, sat on the edge of her desk again. She is scowling at her mobile phone as she keys in a number in a fluster. Jessica pushes her hair behind her ear and waits for the call to connect, anxiously tapping her manicured nails on the desk. When it does connect, her frown becomes one of complete contempt.

Miss Jessica : Like, what the hell is your problem? Seriously, do you know how rude it is to just, like, hang up on someone like that? Proper rude! You’re lucky I’m even calling you back, I have got, like, a million and one things I would rather be doing right now. Huh? You what?

Jessica scrunches up her nose incredulously as she listens

Whatever. I’ll just make sure I remember next time.

Jessica starts to frivolously swing her legs under the desk, her foul mood subsiding into a more playful one

Miss Jessica : Well... that’s if you want there to be a next time. I know I do.

She bites her lip and twirls her fiery red pig tail with her free hand as she listens, then looks shocked

You so wasn’t

Jessica giggles flirtatiously

Miss Jessica : Well, I guess I'll forgive you... just this once. You know, as long as I get something in return. Something worth my while...

Jessica shrugs but smiles with satisfaction.

Miss Jessica : ... I guess that could work.

She flicks her hair back, then starts to fan herself with her hand

Miss Jessica : You know… it is getting soooo hot right now. Don’t you just love the summer? But I’m totally going to need to cool down or my hair will be in frizz central. Think I might… slip into a nice, cold shower in a minute…

Jessica’s voice becomes more sensuous, as her eyes narrow like a predator with her prey right where she wants it. She leans over and pulls Cassius’ sports bag towards her, and slowly but audibly unzips the zip, then she picks up one of his t-shirts, and again purposefully audibly drops it to the floor.

Miss Jessica : … I bet you wish you were here right now don’t….

The door to the room swings opens and Cassius walks into the locker room with two cups. Jessica jumps and sits up immediately changing tone and tact.

Miss Jessica : Seriously? I’ve got, like, every single episode of America’s Next Top Model ever on my Sky Plus, so I’m not going to just change to TiVo and lose them all now am I? Read my lips - So not interested!

Jessica hangs up the phone and slams it down beside her. She looks at Cassius with a fake look of frustration.

Miss Jessica : Virgin Media! Like, bore off already.

She looks at Cassius with wide-eyed innocence, and Cassius passes her a Starbucks coffee, putting his own Green Tea down on the table

Cassius : All the same, rather rude to just hang up on someone like that.

Miss Jessica : Whatever.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The camera cuts backstage where Danny McGraw is stood with Uryu and Vortex shouting at each other….

DM: ENOUGH!!!!

The two men stop and look at McGraw….

DM: Got your attention? Good.

Now listen, seeing as the two of you couldn’t provide a fair and clean winner you’ve given me a problem. See, McGraw of old would’ve punished you, made you work your way back into the title picture. But this is a new, cut free 6WF, so at Mayhem it’s gonna be Uryu v Vortex v Dragon, Triple Threat match for the 6WF Freeweight title.

Now get out of my face!!

McGraw turns and heads off as The Consultant walks past, grabbing Vortex and walking away.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown...

MW: And one of these teams is a most interesting combination, as opponents from last week, Hobo and Trevor Swann, team together...

RJ: And they face off against the team of Nay Bother and Freeweight Champion, The Dragon.

“JPop drop” rips out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering loudly as the Freeweight Champion Dragon walks out onto the ramp, he then sprints to the ring tagging the fans hands sliding under the bottom rope.

“I fought the law” is next out through the speakers and the cheer’s continue for Nay Bother. He strolls out onto the ramp, he salutes the fans before walking to the ring. He steps into the ring and slaps hands with Dragon.

RJ: Two very good competitors, both had issues over the past month with people not involved in this match, it will be good for them to not have that distraction.

The cheers continue as “Don’t fear the reaper” blares out and Hobo walks out onto the ramp with a large smile on his face. He throws his shirt into the crowd before striding down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans. He climbs into the ring.

“Dreadlock holiday” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Trevor Swann steps out onto the ramp carrying his trusted cricket bat. He walks down the ramp, smirking at the crowd before sliding in the ring. He and Hobo share an uneasy staredown.

MW: Going to be an interesting combination that’s for sure.

RJ: Swann will certainly know this crowd is against him tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hobo starts off in the ring with The Dragon. The two men lock up and Dragon manages to force Hobo back into the corner, he goes for a headbutt but Hobo blocks and the pokes Dragon in the eye. He then hits a reverse STO into the turnbuckle, Dragon stumbles out of the corner straight into a running neckbreaker.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Hobo gets to his feet, he runs the ropes but Dragon leaps up and manages to hit a low dropkick on Hobo. He then runs off the ropes nailing a big bulldog. He waits for Hobo to rise before hitting a high knee, Hobo stumbles up and Dragon connects with an RKO!

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Even start to the match.

Dragon hauls up Hobo, he goes for a spear but Hobo leapfrogs over the top of the spear attempt. Dragon manages to make the tag to Nay who springboards off the top rope going for a clothesline but Hobo counters with a clothesline of his own, into the abdomen of Nay.

He rolls up to his feet and Hobo boots him in the stomach before nailing a double arm DDT. Hobo runs the ropes and connects with a big splash.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

Nay kicks out, Hobo waits for him to rise before reeling off the down n out combo that backs Nay Bother into the corner. Swann tags himself in by slapping Hobo across the face, he seems distinctly unimpressed and tries to go at Swann but the ref manages to hold Hobo back. This allows Swann to fire in a cheap shot at Nay and he slumps down.

Swann then runs in and hits a baseball slide. He then drags Nay away from the corner a little and goes up to the top rope...

MW: Impressive moonsault!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Swann gets to his feet and stomps away on Nay’s head viciously and repeatedly until the referee steps in. Nay rolls to his feet only to be floored by a running lariat from Swann, who then goes to the top rope once more...

RJ: Some impressive offence from Swann thus far...

MW: Diving plancha!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Swann lifts up Nay, he goes for a suplex but Nay blocks. He then counters with a 3 amigo’s suplex combo on the former freeweight champion. Swann stumbles to his feet only for Nay to floor him with a running clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Nay Bother lifts up Swann, he whips him into the corner where he nails a shining wizard. He then runs forward out of the corner, connecting with a running bulldog. Again he goes into the cover.

RJ: Impressive from Nay.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Swann kicks out, Nay lifts him up and goes for a DDT but Swann shoves him into the ropes. He runs up behind Nay but he counters with a pele kick. Swann stumbles back and goes to take Hobo, who jumps down off the apron.

MW: What the hell is he doing?

RJ: Hobo was not impressed with that slap from Swann earlier, and his leaving him to fight this match on his own.

Swann walks back to the centre of the ring cautiously, he tries to catch Nay off guard with a punch but Nay blocks and then hits a big uppercut that floors Swann. Nay tags Dragon...

RJ: Superkick!

MW: Double Rotation Moonsault from Nay Bother!

Ref: 1.......................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Hobo’s departure left Swann with no hope there.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action goes backstage, where Chris Patricks is stood. The crowd boo loudly.

Chris Patricks:So tonight I have to face off against Blue Dragon, well there is plenty of history there. We don't like each other, let's make that clear. I don't like him, he doesn't like me.

However, the other man who will be involved in this match, the special enforcer Max Adamson...I don't dislike him, I hate him! I hate Max Adamson and everything that he represents. Adamson is a traitor, a liar, a coward, a snake in the grass.

We had history...we were team mates, we were best friends. But then he came back, and although things were alright initially, he saw me as an obstacle to his goal of winning the world title. Chaos stole my wife, costing me my marriage for a while but Adamson didn't care.

My best friend didn't care that my wife, the mother to my children, had been kidnapped by some pyscho. Yet I am the one getting booed? This place, Max Adamson, These fans are all morally corrupt.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Hobo is walking backstage….

??: OI! Come here you worthless tramp!!!

Trevor Swann runs into shot and up behind Hobo, shoving him in the back…

TS: What’s your problem, huh? Don’t like a bit of tough love in the ring?

Hobo: Ok, that has to be a euphemism?

TS: Excuse me?

Hobo shoves Swann back…

Hobo: You’re excused.

If you want a piece Swann then just bring it. I made it clear when I walked back through those doors that I’d make my way up like I did first time round. You’re just another stepping stone.

TS: Oh really?

Swann shoes Hobo…

TS: Name a time, name a place and we’re on. I’ll embarrass you in front of your precious riff-raffers for the sheer fun of it….

Nay Bother walks into shot and between the two men…

Nay: As lovely as all this tough talk is fellas, I’ve got news for you. McGraw just made you a match at Mayhem, Hobo v Trevor Swann…..

Swann and Hobo smirk at each other as Nay begins to walk away before stopping…

Nay: Oh shoot, I forgot, he also mentioned someone else would be in it……who was he again…..oh that’s right…….Me.

*Crowd Pop*

Nay: And the winner gets a shot at a title of McGraw’s choosing.

Nay walks off again….

Nay: See you boy’s at Mayhem!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:10 pm

Match 4
Blue Dragon vs Chris Patricks
W/ Max Adamson as special guest enforcer

RJ:Welcome back to the live action folks and up next we have a very interesting contest indeed.

MW:I think it’s a little more than “interesting” RJ….this is huge…

RJ:I suppose you are correct…we are talking about a two former world champions going head to head…

MW:Can you really call Blue Dragon a “former world champion”?

RJ:He won the world championship….therefore he is a former world champion,the logic speaks for itself

MW:I’ll let you have that one….but only this once..

RJ:How kind of you….and then you add into the mix the highly volatile rivalry that is developing between long-time friends,now turned enemies, Chris Patricks and Max Adamson.

MW:As if Patricks didn’t have enough to deal with already with Blue Dragon…he also has to contend with Adamson as the “special guest enforcer”…what sort of rubbish is that?

RJ:When you think about it,this has all the makings of a firecracker…

“Tonight,Tonight” echoes out to a very good reception from the 6WF faithful as Max Adamson arrives on the stage.Adamson is dressed in jeans and a green vest,he stands on the stage with a confident smile as green and yellow pyros explode behind him.

RJ:Last month Max Adamson found himself on the verge of winning the Fight for the Right tournament, an extremely prestigious competition that would of propelled him into the world championship picture….but instead that was all snatched away from him…snatched away by a man he considered his best friend…

MW:Chris Patricks was fully justified in his actions…Max Adamson stole his life,his wife and his children..

RJ:He did no such thing….Max was there for Chris’ family whilst Patricks was going off the rails…Max tried to be a good friend,and Patricks threw it all back in his face..

MW:Say whatever you like RJ but I know the truth….Adamson will always want to be Chris Patricks and he will never,ever get close…

RJ:I really don’t think Max wants to be Patricks….I am sure he is very happy with who he is…

MW:I don’t buy that…

RJ:I’m not selling it…

Adamson reaches the base of the ring and tags hands with a few fans before making his way around the ring.The referee in the ring leans out of the ropes to exchange a few words and instructions with Adamson.

RJ:It will be Max Adamson’s job to monitor proceedings from outside of the ring…calling any decisions the referee may miss…

MW:And he also has the power to count pinfalls if necessary…I can’t believe this is happening…no way will Adamson allow this contest to run smoothly…

RJ:I believe Adamson will keep a professional head…

Adamson leans back against the ringside barrier and talks with some of the fans in attendance as “Before I forget” screams out and there is another rousing ovation from the fans around the arena.Blue fireworks shoot into the air before Blue Dragon makes a focused entrance.

MW:Here is the man that holds the worst record in 6WF history…shortest ever reign as world champion..

RJ:He still reigned though….an achievement that not many ever manage in their career…and in just a few weeks time,Blue Dragon may reign once again…

MW:That’s if he manages to sneak through here….the mood Patricks has been in lately, I can’t see this being a good night for Blue Dragon…

RJ:With all due respect Blue Dragon has wrestled Chris Patricks many times before,and he has never found himself in serious danger…

MW:But he’s never fought the finished article…Chris Patricks is now the real deal,miles ahead of Blue Dragon…

RJ:Well I suppose tonight we are going to find out…Blue Dragon needs the momentum, to send a message to Chaos and Crime Lord that he is ready and able to climb back to the top of the mountain once again…

MW:Forget about it…

Dragon strides down to the ring and he stands at the end of the aisleway before letting out a ferocious roar.He slaps himself around the side of the face and then rolls under the bottom rope.Dragon takes to the corner and poses for the crowd before looking down at Adamson with a stern glare.Blue Dragon then jumps down into the centre of the ring and stretches in preparation.

RJ:So we’ve got our enforcer….we’ve got one competitor….but now we need another….the final participant in this match...

“Ascending Malice” sounds out to a crescendo of huge boos from the audience inside the Birmingham Bowl.Max Adamson’s attention quickly turns to the entranceway as the curtain pushes open,revealing Chris Patricks.

MW:Here he is…the “Boston Brilliance”……one of the greatest 6WF World Champions of all time..

RJ:Do me a favour…

MW:This is the man that de-throned Hero….he successfully defended the title at Born in Fire…not many 6WF superstars can boast those accolades…

RJ:I’ll admit that Patricks is a supreme athlete….one of the best we have seen in a long time…but I do not believe he has broken through into the realms of “icon” status…not just yet anways…

MW:Well if he hasn’t convinced you yet then wait until after this match…because he is about to prove just how good he really is…

Patricks marches onto the stage with a smug grin on his face and he gives the finger to the booing masses.The noise grows louder but Patricks merely laughs as he closes in on the ring.Adamson walks around the corner of the ring to confront his foe….

MW:I told you Adamson couldn’t keep himself out of proceedings..

Max and Patricks exchange a few words before the referee urges Chris to climb into the ring.Patricks climbs up onto the apron but he turns back to look at Max before spitting down on his rival.

*Crowd boo

RJ:That is disgusting…

MW:He was just cleansing his mouth…he didn’t mean to hit Max…

RJ:Cut the (beep)…

Adamson wipes spittle off his cheek and looks thunderous as Patricks just smirks at him.The referee is shouting at Patricks,who ignores the official and continues to wind up Adamson.Blue Dragon has seen enough and makes his way across the ring,grabbing Chris by the head and hauling him over the top rope and slamming him down onto the canvass.

MW:That’s not fair..

RJ:Blue Dragon doing the right thing….this match doesn’t involve Max Adamson…Chris Patricks’ fight is with the man in the ring…

Patricks gets back up and Dragon runs him into the corner before nailing massive shoulder thrusts to the midsection.BD then grabs Patricks by the arm and sends him crashing to the opposite corner.Chris slams into the turnbuckle as Dragon comes rushing after him...

RJ:Incoming...

Patricks manages to somehow pull himself through the ropes,onto the apron,as Dragon crashes against the corner and staggers back.Patricks quickly gathers himself again before springboarding onto the top rope and flying back into the ring with a spinning back elbow takedown...

MW:Their the skills I was talking about earlier...

Both men get back to their feet and Patricks nails a spinning heel kick before covering...........................1.................................2....................shoulder up.Patricks shakes his head with anger as he pulls Dragon back up to his feet,only to be pushed away into the corner.

RJ:Blue Dragon is a warrior...Patricks is going to need something special to break his spirit...

Patricks' back slams into the corner as Dragon charges towards him.Chris is able to lift himself onto the second rope and sunset flip over his oncoming opponent,into a pinning combo...........................1............................2...............shoulder up from BD.They both scramble back up and Patricks leapfrogs over his opponent's attempted clothesline before running off the ropes and coming back...

RJ:Dragon scouted it....tilit-a-whirl...

MW:Haha boom!

Patricks comes back off the ropes,only to be spun into a tilit-a-whirl by BD.Dragon looks set to slam Patricks into the mat but Chris manages to counter with an impressive headscissors takedown.They get back up again and Patricks drop toe-holds BD to the mat before springboarding onto the ropes and landing a legdrop to the back of Dragon's neck...

.........kickout from Dragon!

RJ:Great action so far and Adamson has been inactive on the outside...

Max is watching intently from the outside as Blue Dragon manages to get back to his feet.Patricks kicks him in the stomach and looks for a vertical suplex but Dragon counters with a small package....................1..................2...............shoulder up.They get back to their feet and Patricks runs at his opponent,only for Dragon to sidestep and toss CP over the top rope to the outside.

MW:Get yourself together Chris...

Patricks lands hard on his back,rolling towards the steel steps in a lot of pain.The crowd are cheering as Adamson stares at Patricks,clearly toying with the idea of hitting a "gore"...

RJ:Max Adamson is struggling to contain his emotions here..

The crowd will him on but Max manages to keep himself in check,backing away from the situation.Blue Dragon breaks the referee's count by climbing out of the ring and pursuing Patricks.CP staggers towards the ringside barrier as Dragon grabs ahold him and lifts him off his feet before dropping him rib-first across the railings.

MW:Do your job Adamson...

Max is over on the scene and he quickly seperates Dragon from Patricks and orders BD back into the ring.Blue looks unhappy but follows Max's instructions and rolls back into the ring as CP struggles to a vertical base.He stumbles back over to the ring as the referee's count reaches six...

RJ:Patricks needs to get a move on...

Chris Patricks manages to pull himself up onto the apron but is seized around the head by Dragon.BD gives a signal to the crowd before lifting Patricks up into the air...

MW:No..

RJ:Great strength from Blue Dragon...

BD lifts Patricks into a suplex position and backs him into the centre of the ring before slamming him down onto the mat.................1..............2............shoulder up.Dragon climbs back up and heads to the corner...

MW:Time to go hard Chris..

RJ:Patricks isn't looking so good right now...but this is also a risky move for Blue Dragon...

Patricks is slowly getting back to his feet as Blue Dragon begins to scale the ropes.The flashbulbs are going off as BD perches on top and waits for CP to stand tall...

MW:Oh yes...

Patricks stumbles up and Dragon prepares to launch,only for CP to suddenly springboard onto the ropes and crash a disaster kick into the top of BD's head.Dragon slips into a crotched position on the top rope and the crowd groan...

RJ:Not a great position at all....bad landing for Blue Dragon..

MW:And it's about to get worse...

Patricks looks over at Adamson and flips him the finger with a smug grin before climbing up the ropes.He rocks BD's head with right hands before underhooking his arm into a front facelock...

RJ:Superplex is on the cards...

BD manages to struggle free and lands heavy blows to the midsection of Patricks.Chris doubles up in pain and then Dragon shows great strength to lift Patricks onto his shoulders...

MW:This is bad...

RJ:Amazing strength from Blue Dragon....both 6WF superstars on the ropes,this is only going to end badly...

Dragon has Patricks in a fireman's lift and looks ready to jump off as the crowd go wild.....

MW:I can't watch...

RJ:Big finish...OH MY!

MW:Sheez...

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

The crowd are stunned as Dragon jumps off,looking for a devastating fireman's slam but Patricks counters with a terrific frankensteiner.The impact is sickening as both men crash into the canvass.Dragon holds the back of his neck as he tries to stagger up and Patricks is waiting for him...

RJ:ENIGMA BOMB!

MW:Ring that bell...

…2
……….3!

MW:Yes…..yes….

The referee’s hand is coming down for the three when he receives a shout from Adamson on the outside.Max is pointing to Blue Dragon’s foot on the bottom rope and the crowd cheer as the referee stops the pinfall.

RJ:Blue Dragon found the ropes….great spot by Max Adamson because the referee was going to count the three…

MW:Max put Dragon’s foot on the ropes…

RJ:He did no such thing….watch the replay back numpty….

Patricks gets up on his knees and he argues with the referee,who merely points to Dragon’s foot on the ropes.CP shakes his head and then points at Adamson and says “he’s trying to screw him….just like he tried to do with my wife”.Adamson looks angry as Patricks gets back to his feet…

RJ:You can just tell that Max Adamson wants to rip Chris Patricks limb from limb…

MW:Well he can’t abuse his power….

Patricks shoves past the referee as he heads to the corner again,leaping up onto the top of the turnbuckle.Blue Dragon is groggy as he makes it back to his feet and then CP stands tall and leaps off…

RJ:Crossbody…look at that!

Patricks slams into BD and knocks him down to the canvass,only for Dragon to roll right through and he amazingly stands up with Patricks in his arms.The crowd are on their feet applauding the strength of BD before he nails a massive fall away slam…

MW:Even I’ll admit that was impressive…

RJ:I still cannot get over how powerful this man is…

Patricks stumbles back up and he is immediately floored by a clothesline.He gets back to his feet again and receives another thunderous clothesline from his opponent.Patricks makes it back to his feet for a third time and BD scoops him up onto his shoulders before nailing a running powerslam…

RJ:Could be all she wrote…

1………
………..
………..
………….2
….
…………………..Patricks pushes his shoulder off the mat!

MW:Chris Patricks will not be kept down from some rubbish like that…

RJ:He was less than a second away from losing….

Dragon breathes deeply as he believes he had the three count,but wipes sweat off his brow and stands back up.He drags CP to his feet and tries to lift him into a suplex but Patricks floats over the back and attempts a german suplex counter.BD throws a solid back elbow,crashing against the skull of Patricks and knocking him back towards the ropes.CP bounces off the ropes and staggers back into the clutches of Dragon,who nails him with a big belly to belly slam…

RJ:Blue Dragon really building momentum here…..

Patricks is down and out on the canvass as Dragon makes his way over to the ropes and begins to climb.The crowd are very much on his side as he reaches the top….he perches on the top rope and stares down at Patricks…..

MW:All or nothing for Blue Dragon..

RJ:They don’t call it “high risk” for nothing….

Dragon takes a few more moments to compose himself before jumping from the top,landing a heavy headbutt straight to the chest cavity of Chris Patricks.The crowd are cheering as Patricks rolls away in pain and Blue Dragon slowly gets back to his feet…

MW:Get out of there Chris…take an eight count…

RJ:He can’t hear you….Chris Patricks is not hearing anything here…

Patricks is holding his chest and is in a lot of pain as he staggers back to his feet and straight into the direction of Blue Dragon.BD smiles as he boots Patricks hard in the stomach before dragging him into a gutwrench…

MW:Oh no…

RJ:This is how Blue Dragon won the world championship…..DEATHNOTE!

…2
……….3!

RJ:Blue Dragon just managed to kick out there…

MW:Unlucky Chris…

Dragon looked for his gutwrench finisher,only for Patricks to roll down his back into a pinning combo that records a very near fall.Both men quickly get back up and CP ducks underneath a clothesline and rushes against the ropes…

MW:Cross-OH!

RJ:Sickening impact…

Patricks comes back off the ropes,looking for a flying crossbody,only to fly straight into a brutal big boot to the ribcage.Dragon then hauls CP back to his feet and whips him off the ropes,spinning him into a beautiful black hole slam as he comes back……………..

1…
…….2
………..Patricks just manages to get his shoulder up!

MW:Get your head back in the game Chris…

RJ:Patricks’ chances are slipping away here….

Dragon gets himself back up and he stretches his neck before beckoning for Patricks to stand up.CP is slow to reach his feet but finally he gets back up and Blue Dragon lifts him up onto his shoulders…

RJ:Death valley…

Patricks slides off the back and he grabs ahold of Dragon before planting him with a russian legsweep.Both men lay flat on the canvass for a few moments before Patricks crawls to the corner and uses the ropes to drag himself up…

MW:Now the tables have turned…now it’s Patricks in the ascendency….

RJ:SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT!

Patricks jumps up and bounces off the top rope into the moonsault,only for BD to drive his knees up into the midsection of Patricks.CP rolls away in agony as Dragon slowly gets back up onto his feet and he rushes across towards his opponent…

MW:What a spear!

Dragon crashes right through Patricks with a thunderous spear and drops ontop of him……………………..1……………………………….2…………………………………3!

RJ:Dragon’s done it…

Max Adamson bangs his hand on the mat to get the attention of the referee and shows Chris Patricks’ arm underneath the bottom rope,thus ruling the pinfall invalid.The crowd even seem surprised and there are audible boos…

RJ:Still think Max Adamson is biased?....he could of let that one go right there…

MW:I still don’t trust him…

Blue Dragon turns around and faces Max with an annoyed expression,but Max mouths at him “just doing my job”.Dragon spits across the canvass in annoyance but accepts the decision.He slowly gets back onto his feet…

RJ:Blue Dragon just needs to keep his cool….he’s got Patricks on the ropes here…..

MW:He should finish it whilst he can…because otherwise Patricks will gain a second wind…

Dragon drags his foe to his feet once again and places his head between his legs.He looks around at the sell out crowd before giving a signal and he lifts Patricks up…

RJ:Piledriver…

Patricks wriggles his feet,doing whatever he can to prevent the piledriver.He manages to keep himself grounded as BD slams hard fists down into his back and tries to lift him once again…

MW:Blue Dragon relentless…

RJ:He hits the piledriver and it could finish it..

Patricks continues to struggle and keeps his feet completely grounded.BD slams more fists into the small of the back and attempts to lift Patricks into the air for a third time….on this occasion Patricks grabs Dragon’s legs and pulls them out from underneath the big man before slingshotting BD towards the corner….Dragon crashes against the turnbuckle and staggers back into a waistlock…

MW:Bridging german…..

…2
……Dragon gets his shoulder off the mat!

RJ:Close call but Dragon managing to ride his luck…

MW:And he got very lucky there….because that was very nearly all over…

The crowd cheer as Dragon manages to kickout but Patricks looks very annoyed.He stands up and rushes off the ropes,coming back and taking Dragon down with a swinging neckbreaker.Patricks then rolls over to the corner and climbs up…

RJ:Chris Patricks has worked an opening for himself here..

MW:And this is the “move” that Patricks used to win “his” world championship…..PUZZLE SOLVER!

RJ:Look at that hang time…

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd watch on in awe as Chris Patricks gains some serious hang time before hurtling down for the five star frogsplash.He is about to land on the chest of Blue Dragon when BD shifts out of the way,causing CP to drill straight into the canvass…

MW:Noooo…

RJ:Sickening impact….Patricks went high-risk and got nothing….he’s in big danger now….

Patricks lands badly on his chest and seems in a lot of pain as Blue Dragon takes the time to regain his composure.Dragon slowly gets back to a vertical base and he wobbles slightly before pulling Patricks up…

RJ:Dragon senses blood in the water…DEATH…

Patricks manages to wriggle out of the gutwrench and staggers away before leaping back with an attempted superkick,which Blue Dragon just manages to duck underneath…

MW:AHHHHHH!

RJ:Ref took the full brunt of that one..

The crowd groan as the superkick lands right on the jaw of the official,flooring him to the canvass.Patricks looks at the referee for a moment before taking solid right hands from Blue Dragon.BD backs Patricks onto the ropes and then sends him across the ring….

RJ:These two guys just gonna carry on….

MW:Nothing else they can do….

RJ:Samoan…

Dragon scoops Patricks up on the comeback and attempts a samoan drop but Patricks jumps out the back and counters with a reverse DDT in midair.He gets back to his feet and runs against the ropes before running back into a forward roll…

MW:ROLLING THUNDER!

Patricks nails the somersault senton across the chest of Blue Dragon before getting back up.BD is groggy as he follows suit and he makes his way into the path of Chris Patricks,who subsequently springboards onto the ropes…

RJ:Beautiful tornado DDT….beautiful….

Max is eyeing the action from outside the ring and he decides to climb up onto the apron as Patricks heads to the corner once again.Patricks is glaring at Adamson and the crowd will Max to take action…

MW:Adamson needs to get down and keep his nose out…

RJ:Right now he is the only available official…

MW:That isn’t fair…

Adamson climbs into the ring as Patricks hurls abuse at him and then turns his attention back to Blue Dragon,who is trying to stand up.Patricks takes a moment,letting BD stand up before he dives off into a big missile dropkick….

RJ:You can sense the atmosphere…

Patricks gets back up and stares straight into the face of Max Adamson.Both men glare with intent before Patricks laughs and turns away.Blue Dragon stumbles up and Patricks looks for a roundhouse kick but somehow Dragon ducks underneath it and counters with a full nelson slam….Patricks clutches his back as he gets to his feet,straight into a gutwrench…

RJ:DEATHNOTE!

Patricks is scooped up into the air but once again he manages to wriggle off the back of Blue Dragon and he pushes him in the back,straight towards Max Adamson.Both men brace themselves for impact but Max manages to sidestep,causing Dragon to slam into the turnbuckle and stagger back out into a backcracker from Patricks…

MW:Adamson could of saved Dragon there…

RJ:It’s not part of his job…he’s calling it down the middle….

The crowd boo as Patricks quickly heads towards the corner and jumps up onto the top rope.Adamson looks on the brink of taking action as CP kisses his wrists in a mocking manner before diving high into the air…

MW:PUZZLE SOLVER….forget about it…

The crowd groan as Patricks lands the frogsplash across the chest of Blue Dragon and hooks the leg.Adamson stares down at the cover,teetering on the edge,as Patricks looks at him with an arrogant smile…

RJ:What’s Max gonna do here…

MW:He’s gonna screw Patricks…

RJ:or not….

Adamson slowly drops to his knees and reluctantly counts……………………1……………………………………2……………………………..3!

MW:Wow…what do you know…

RJ:I’d say you owe Max Adamson a serious apology…he called that right down the middle and he deserves all the credit in the world for that…

“Ascending Malice” echoes out and the crowd boo as Patricks tips Adamson a sly wink and rolls out of the ring into the aisleway.Max looks extremely annoyed as he kneels over Blue Dragon and checks if the big man is ok.

MW:What a performance from Chris Patricks…he just beat a number one contender…that makes his better than the rest RJ…that should make him number one…

RJ:We both know it doesn’t work like that…but all the same,terrific showing from Patricks….he showed a lot of skill to defeat Blue Dragon,never an easy feat…

MW:And Max Adamson just got a first hand glance at what will happen to him if he keeps pursuing a fight with the Enigma…

RJ:I don’t think Max Adamson will ever back down from a fight,no matter how skilled his opponent is….those two are on a collision course….a collision that will be heard all over the world…

MW:And where on earth does Blue Dragon go from here?...he’s just a couple of weeks away from challenging for the world title…not exactly ideal preparation..

RJ:No it wasn’t…but Dragon is a fighter,and he will come back stronger from this…better to find out a few weaknesses in your armor now,wouldn’t want to be exposed when the lights are on bright,world championship on the line…

MW:Well he’s only got a week or two to sort it out…

RJ:I’m sure he will be straight back to the drawing board…..not been an easy month for the Liverpudlian warrior…

Adamson continues to check on BD before staring up at the stage,where Chris Patricks is celebrating his win.Both men exchange one last staredown before CP laughs and heads into the backstage area.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:11 pm

The camera returns to the arena and focuses on the ring now covered with sand. Cacti are dotted around the ring and 2 steel black thrones are sat in the middle.

RA: Ladies and Gentleman, your host of the Scorpion Pit, The Scorpion!!

‘I Won’t Do What You Tell Me’ blares out of the speakers and the crowd boo heavily as Scorpion strides on stage as gold beams fill the arena. He walks down the ramp ignoring the abuse from ringside, he grabs a microphone and heads up the steps, staring out into the crowd……

TS: Welcome……..to the Scorpion Pit…..

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO!!

TS: I am your host, your straight edge saviour, the hottest property in this business! A double hardcore champion and the greatest revolution to hit 6WF……I am The Scorpion!

The crowd’s boo’s get louder as Scorpion stands in the ring soaking them up…

RJ: Not a lot of love in the crowd tonight.

MW: Ah what do they know, this kids has potential to be the biggest thing in the world. It’s jealousy.

TS: It’s been a while since I had the misfortune of stepping out here with you classless nomads. And whilst I’d usually have a legend to rip apart, or maybe someone I had a shade of respect for, instead I get to interview a man I don’t respect, a man who’s classlessness personifies all of you, a man who’s contempt for straightedge makes my blood boil.

Ladies and Gentleman it is my immense displeasure to introduce my guest………Mr Zane Altair!

*Crowd Pop*

‘It’s a Long Way To The Top’ hits and the crowd cheer as Zane Altair walks out on to the stage wearing a white leather catsuit, he plays air guitar before eyeing up a few girls in the front row, he walks over and licks one of them who faints before gesturing to his crotch at the other…

MW: Good god man, this is a family show!

RJ: Says you!?

Zane enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle to salute the fans before getting down and slumping in the chair as Scorpion takes his seat….

TS: Welcome!

ZA: Thanks man, it’s great to be here….. WOO!!!!

Scorpion looks bemused as Zane stands up on his chair and fist pumps to the crowd….

ZA: Woo! They are awesome man!

TS: Are you drunk?

ZA: Scorpy? Baby? Listen, you say it like it’s a bad thing. We’re living in the free world man. I’m getting high on life. Drinking…. It keeps me on edge man. Let’s me know I’m alive. None of this straightedge BS.

TS: You’re a disgrace! Look at you? Dressed like Justin Hawkins’ transvestite sister!

Zane sits up in shock…

ZA: How dare you! I’m a fashionista you heathen.

TS: You’re a clown. A despicable one. You parade around like you’re gods gift to everything when you’re nothing but a disrespectful, wannabe rock god. A washed up old booze hound. You dare to dismiss my lifestyle and yet, sit there, drunk, practically fornicating in the crowd and you dare to judge me and my ideologies.

ZA: Booze hound? I’m a free wheeling, babe stealing, chick clapping, dick slapping, home brew making, truck stop shaking legend! Chicks love me, guys wanna be me, hell, and even Michael Wire wants a piece of me. I’m just loving life, what’s the point of sitting round eating lettuce and string beans and yelling about how many hardcore belts I’ve won. I’ve slept with 5 women this week Scorpy. 5…

Zane tries to count his fingers but gets stuck at 4….

ZA: How many have you had huh? How many bars have you fell out of? When was the last time you signed a pair of breasts? Too busy sitting round hoping you don’t get your head kicked in by the….

RJ: OH MY!

‘Monster’ by Skillet hits and the crowd erupts into a chorus of boo’s as The Saint walks out on to the stage, he heads straight for the ring. Scorpion gets up and steps back as Zane falls out of his chair. Saint grabs a mic and heads straight for the ring. He stares at the 2 men before eyeballing Scorpion….

Saint: Well if it isn’t everyones favourite little reject. Miss Jessica dumps you…….. McGraw dumps you……. And if you don’t get your embarrassing freak show out of MY ring in the next ten seconds…….I’M gonna dump you…….

Scorpion stares at The Saint before stepping back, he snarls at The Saint as Zane stands swaying in the ring. Scorpion shoves Zane into the Saint who barely moves. He stares down Scorpion who leaves the ring as Zane looks up at The Saint…..
MW: RKO!!!

The Saint levels Zane on the canvas and stares down at him. Scorpion heads up the ramp before turning to laugh at Zane…

The Saint: In a week where in these halls, there are verbal clashes for supremacy, I'm doing the very same thing that has seen my stock soar unfathomably recently. You see, whilst Cassius Zhi, JJ Johnson, Logan Kincade and Crime Lord engage in a contest to see who has the most false claim to being the most dominant man in this company, here I stand, in the shadows, understatedly adding more and more casualties to the list of those who think they can take me on.

You see, I don't have to justify myself to my 'peers' to know that I'm the most destructive man to walk through these doors. The past two weeks, without extravagantly parading myself, I said that I'd make a statement... And at the end of the last two Lockdowns, JJ Johnson has found himself a victim of Divine Intervention.

And you know what?! It's just too damn easy.

Every time, JJ Johnson, in the midst of his superhero routine, thinks he's on top of the world and then boom….

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:12 pm

RJ: Oh HERE WE GO!! Listen to this ovation!!

‘Remember the Name’ hits and the crowd raise the roof as JJ Johnson hits the ramp and marches straight for the ring…

MW: This could be explosive….

JJ hits the ring and eyeballs The Saint, his eyes seething with anger….

JJ: What you see right here is what you get...and that might really grind on yo a55,that might wind you up like a jack in the box...but I don't change fo' no one, never have and never ever will, you don't like me....half of those jacka55es in the lockeroom don't like me...and you know what, i'm cool with that...i'm not running fo' president, i'm not after universal popularity....but inside, whether you can admit it,or your too ignorant to accept the fact that I will be respected today...tomorrow, yesterday and in five years time...they'll always remember me...they'll remember what I achieved...what I did for this company...

They won't remember your achievements...they won't remember yo accolades....they'll remember you in the shadow of me, of Cassius....Hero....heck even River Ace....you'll be championship material...always losing valiantly in the play-offs whilst the rest of us doing big business in the premier league...

The Saint smirks at Johnson before going nose to nose with him….

MW: Another one! What’s the purpose of his visit?

“Ascending Malice” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Chris Patricks strides out onto the ramp. He smiles at the boos he is being given by the crowd, before striding down to the ring…

CP: You know something Johnson, you make me sick. Just like that fat Aussie you think everything revolves around you. Like the whole world owes you something. What you did for this company?? Did you take it’s morals? Did you send them packing with that skank of yours so you could go back to only thinking about yourself? See, Saint and I are they guys who were always here when you were out playing pin the tail on the actor. And where did it get us? Where’s our recognition? We carried this place? Where the hell is our respect…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOO!!!

Patricks slaps Johnson across the face to the delight of Saint….

MW: Well this was inevitable!!

RJ: And now it’s 2 on 2!!

‘Tonight, Tonight’ hits and the crowd cheer as Max Adamson runs down the ramp. He climbs into the ring and stares across at Patricks, he pics a mic up and walks over, staring at his former best friend. He goes to speak….

MW: Cheap shot!!!

*Crowd Pop*

Adamson slaps Patricks across the face. Patricks tackles Max to the ground and unloads with right hands. JJ and Saint begin trading blows as the crowd roar with approval. Saint knees the gut of JJ and clubs his back as Max reverses the advantage on Patricks and unloads right and lefts to the temple. JJ gets Saint in a headlock and drags him to the floor, Saint wriggles free as security pile down to the ring and separate the 4 men…

DM: Now wait just a damn minute…

McGraw walks out on stage….

DM: Who the hell do you 4 think you are messing up my programming? I’ve got a good mind to suspend all of you until further notice. You wanna brawl, you do it on my terms…

McGraw smiles to himself…

DM: Infact, that’s not such a bad idea. You wanna fight, I’ve got the perfect place……..Mayhem!

*Crowd Pop*

DM: But it’s not gonna be 1 on 1. We’re gonna have ourselves a little tag team match……..The Saint and Chris Patricks…..

*Crowd Boo*

DM: Against Max Adamson and JJ Johnson!!

*Crowd Pop*

All four men nod…

RJ: What a match that’s gonna be!!!

DM: Oh, and let’s make it interesting. Seeing as your all part of the Time Attack qualifiers, I’ll add in this; whichever team wins will pick the losers opponents in the qualifying matches…

The four men smile….

DM: AND be the special enforcer. Now get out of my ring, I’ve got a show to run.

‘Run This Town’ plays as McGraw leaves and security usher the four men out of the ring.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The camera returns to the backstage area where Chaos is stood...

Chaos:You know it's not often I compliment Danny McGraw but I have to say he has done a stand up job tonight, putting me in this Main Event alongside Crime Lord.

See Crime Lord, he won the world title at Night of Glory, without beating me. Blue Dragon fluked a win, everyone knows that I am the true world champion. Tonight, Crimey is going to get to see exactly what he will be up against at Mayhem.

*Crime Lord walks onto the screen, he laughs to himself...

Crime Lord:And what is that exactly then Chaos? What have I got to be scared of? Your facepaint? Or are you going to kidnap me?

Look I understand, you have a lot to be angry about. I destroyed your myth, I ended your destiny by beating the man who managed to beat you. You've weaseled yourself into this match, one final chance at redemption...

Well enjoy it, because after this you'll be back on the pyschiatrist's couch, back to being Gregers, realising your inadequacies.

*The two stare down until Logan Kincade walks into the picture...

Logan Kincade:Not interupting am I? What are you two doing? Seeing if your ego's can fit through that door? Or is Crime Lord reminscing on the past again.

You know it was really, really...disgusting to see all the old guard this week in that ring, comparing past achievements. I don't care about the past, It's about the future.

And that future is being showing Cassius Zhi what hardcore really is. And you two will get shown as well, if you get in my way.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zane Altair is shown backstage with Longinus in his locker room, sat on a bench in a towel.

Longinus: How’s the neck…?

ZA: Sore. Man, I did not see that coming. Scorpion is such a party pooper. Always trying to rain on my parade. I’m sick of it.

Longinus: Well I’ve got some good news for you….

ZA: Oh yeah? My crate of bourbon got here?

Longinus: No. But McGraw made you versus Scorpion for the PPV.

ZA: Retribution baby!!!

Zane plays air guitar and makes guitar noises….

ZA: Time to take the sting out of the Scorpion’s tail and get me some revenge. Nobody makes a fool out of me! Let’s go get a couple beers to celebrate.

Zane gets up and heads out of the door with Longinus, unaware his towel has caught in the door as he swaggers down the hall completely naked, playing air guitar as the stagehands look on in disgust…

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:13 pm

Match 5
*Winner selects stipulation for Mayhem*
Clarke James vs. James McManus

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown, where this next match holds big ramifications for our next PPV, Mayhem!

MW: Damn right it does, RJ! With the European Title to be contested between James McManus and the champ, Clarke James this match may go a long way to determining the winner beforehand!

RJ: Yes, because the winner of this match will elect a stipulation for the match at Mayhem!

Metallica’s ‘Sad but True’ hits and the crowd boo, as the number one contender, James McManus walks onto the stage. He sneers at those booing on the front rows as he walks to the ring.

MW: I have to say it RJ, this guy just impresses me. I love his all action attitude. It shows that you don’t have to talk your opponent to death to be better. McManus says it, and does it. I just love it!

RJ: The guy is impressive, irrelevant of his poor attitude and heck, he has the champs number, making Clarke James tap in the middle of that ring last week!!

McManus is in the ring, stood waiting for his opponent’s arrival, as the lights darken and the familiar call is issued…

“JUDAS HAS RETURNED!”

The crowd pop as ‘Blind Faith’ hits and the European Champion explodes from behind the curtain, dashing out onto the stage and saluting the Birmingham Bowl, who are giving him a rapturous reception. Once that is out of the way, he focuses his gaze firmly upon McManus, who returns fire with a steely gaze.

RJ: James has a point to prove out there tonight, made to tap last week by McManus; he’ll be yearning for the win here so that he can choose his favoured match come Mayhem!

James is in the ring, staring across at McManus who looks from the champ to the title. James clocks this and then raises the title in the air with 1 hand, McManus following it as he does so. The referee takes the belt and hands it to the time keeper and the bell sounds, signalling the start of the contest.

Both men lock up, and jostle for the advantage, neither man really having a weight advantage over the other. They go back and forth, trying to gain the upper hand and are split up by the referee. They repeat this again, the referee having to step in once again. This time, under the referee’s arm, McManus hits a sly knee to the champion and takes him to the mat. He utilises his technical prowess to use a plethora of varying holds to keep James grounded until he is forced to relinquish a headlock at the count of 3. He obliges and fires off a couple of left hands to stun James, before getting up and pulling James up, whipping him to the ropes and driving the wind from the champs sails with a knee to the mid section. McManus underlines his impressive start with a snap suplex, bridging for a pin.

1…..2..Kick out by James.

RJ: A solid start by McManus, who hasn’t allowed the champ to settle here.

McManus drops an elbow, before stomping James, lifting him up and hitting a spine buster. He follows this up with an attempt at a boston crab, locking it in and yelling at James to tap again.

MW: McManus really is hell bent on doing a job on the champion tonight, not only could he win this match and choose a stipulation that favours him, Clarke James may not even be 100%!

The anguish is clear to see on James’ face as he sprawls across the ring slowly, reaching out for the ropes. Eventually he gets there and McManus releases, smirking at the job he has done thus far. He cockily shouts “I’m the future”, prompting boo’s from the crowd. He decides to up the punishment and climbs the turnbuckle, steadying himself as James stirs…

RJ: McManus looking to take off here! CROSSBOD………….DROPKICK BY JAMES IN MID AIR!

MW: Wow…

McManus took off, going for the cross body, but somewhat instinctively, James hit a dropkick to the midsection, leaving both men prone. The crowd are willing James up and it is him that stirs first, dropping a leg to McManus, before locking in an armbar. He ups the pressure and implores McManus to tap, as the number one contender tries to fight back. McManus engineers an escape from the hold but James is quicker and cracks his fellow Londoner in the face with a spinning heel kick, causing McManus to roll from the ring and recompose himself on the outside.

RJ: McManus wasn’t counting on James fighting back like he has done, maybe a bit too much inexperience from him there…

MW: Incoming!

McManus is taking a breather when James comes from nowhere, taking off with a Plancha, sending both men crashing to the floor.

The referee’s count reaches four and James stirs before McManus, pulling up his opponent and rolling him into the ring, following him shortly after. James whips McManus to the ropes and hits a samoan drop in the middle of the ring, he goes upstairs and waits for McManus to come around.

RJ: James now going up top… Flying clothesline!!

James connects and goes for the pinfall… 1………..2………Kickout by McManus! James looks rueful as he looks to go back on the assault, grabbing the leg of McManus…

RJ: Figure Four?!

MW: Denied!

James goes for the figure four, but as he turns, McManus boots him away, causing James to stumble, he gets back up and turns back to McManus, who hits a knee to the gut and then rebounds off the ropes hitting another knee to the temple!

MW: McManus has it!! ONE, TWO, NO!!!

RJ: Fight from the champ!!

The crowd pop as James manages to get a shoulder up to the chagrin of McManus.

McManus reaches down to pick James up but is shocked by a small package….

RJ: James is gonna steal this! 1………..2…………3………No!

MW: McManus just kicked out of that!

McManus is a little shocked at how close that just was. Both men stir and begin to trade punches, James dominates and hits McManus with a kick to the gut, levelling him with a spinebuster. He psyches himself up, roaring and preparing for Faithless, priming himself for his finisher. McManus slowly stirs, and gets to his feet, James reels him in…

RJ: FAITHLESS!!!

MW: REVERSED!! DEATH VALLEY DRIVER! YES!

McManus throws a hopeful elbow and connects with James’ jaw, taking advantage and hoisting up onto his shoulders and hitting a Death Valley Driver.

He covers….

RJ: Game over?! One……Two…….HOW DID HE KICK OUT?!

MW: Champion’s heart!

McManus is in disbelief as James kicks out seemingly at 2 and 3/5’s. He wastes no time in locking in the British Figure Four.

RJ: It’s locked in! Will lightning strike twice?!

MW: Look at the strain on James’ face!!

McManus has the lock completely synched, dead centre of the ring, as CJ roars in agony, whilst willing himself towards the ropes!

RJ: Not only is he tired and in pain, CJ has to haul a 12 stone man across the ring to get to the ropes! Can he do it?! Can he break the hold?!

MW: He’s trying…

CJ starts to move the dead weight of McManus gradually nearer to the ropes, he looks literally spent, as he tries and tries, the crowd willing him on!

RJ: The thing is, as it stands, McManus won’t let go!

McManus is roaring at James to tap, as James is literally going red in the face through effort. He stops but carries on clawing at the ropes, seemingly finger tips away… He looks desperately and with one last effort, reaches out…

RJ: Can he?!

MW: He’s tapping! He’s tapping! McManus has done it again!

It’s too much for the European champion as in the end he has no choice but to tap. McManus relinquishes the hold and has his hand raised!

RJ: What a great match, and if they repeat this standard at Mayhem, we’re in for a right treat!

MW: But more importantly, they’ll be doing it on McManus’ terms, he chooses the stipulation now! Clarke James’ days as European Champion may well be numbered!

*McManus is handed a mic...

James McManus:This is getting quite boring, making you tap constantly. But don't worry Clarke, it won't be happening for too much longer, in fact only one more time because at Mayhem, our match for the European Title will be...

A SUBMISSION MATCH!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:13 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, it is now time for our final match of the evening, the Main Event and what a match this promises to be.

MW: A handicap match that involves the current world champion and one of his N01 contenders, with the N01 contender to the Hardcore Title also on their side.

RJ: And on the opposite side, two men you’d never have expected to be team-mates, putting up a united front but the situation has dictated it as Cassius Zhi teams with JJ Johnson.

MW: And they face Crime Lord, Chaos and Logan Kincade!

“Remember the name” rips out through the speakers and the crowd cheer in delight as JJ Johnson steps out onto the ramp, in his hooded top. He takes off the hood, and gives the crowd the ASC salute, he then walks to the ring tagging the fans hands before sliding in.

“They say” follows out and the cheers continue and “Cassius Gonna Kill you” chants start from the fans, as Zhi steps out onto the ramp. He strides to the ring, before stepping through the middle rope. They slap hands fairly uneasily.

MW: I never thought that I’d see that moment.

RJ: Not exactly a flowing chemistry in this team, but they’ll have to co-exist in this 3 on 2 situation.

“Master of the puppets” hits and the crowd start to boo as Logan Kincade storms out onto the ramp. He stomps down to the ring, stepping through the middle rope. Zhi holds up the hardcore title, and Kincade tries to storm towards him but the ref steps in.

RJ: A lot of tension there.

“It’s an omen” plays before “Granite” hits and the boos continues as the former undisputed champion Chaos steps out onto the ramp. He runs down to the ring, he leaps onto the apron and then springboards in.

Finally, “Rain wizard” plays out and the crowd descend into even louder boos as the undisputed champion Crime Lord steps out onto the ramp. He walks confidently down to the ring, title belt over his shoulder. He steps over the top rope and into the ring.

MW: Crime Lord has been in fantastic form lately, and will be looking to continue that tonight, particularly with one of his opponents for Mayhem on his side.

RJ: Chaos will also be looking to impress, whilst we all know Kincade is after Cassius Zhi ahead of Mayhem.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JJ Johnson starts off in the ring with Logan Kincade, the two men lock-up and JJ manages to force Kincade back against the ropes. JJ whips him out across the ring but Logan returns off the ropes with a big clothesline. JJ rolls up to his feet and Kincade goes for an uppercut but JJ blocks and then fires off his own boxing combo, backing Kincade into the corner. He then nails a big belly to belly throw and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Kincade gets the shoulder up, JJ waits for him to rise before whipping him to the corner. Kincade goes for a crossbody but JJ catches him, he lifts Logan onto his shoulders and hits a big samoan drop. Kincade rolls back into the corner and looks for the tag, which Chaos makes.

He goes to the top rope but JJ is over quickly, hitting a big punch to the chin. He then puts Chaos onto his shoulders, and falls back nailing an electric chair drop. Chaos stumbles up to his feet and JJ floors him with a snap powerslam! Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

JJ gets to his feet, he hits a series of big punches to Chaos who falls back to the corner. Zhi offers the tag and JJ accepts, Cassius steps into the ring and hits a series of knife-edge chops. Chaos then falls forward and Zhi hits a knee to the stomach followed by a running neckbreaker.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

RJ: Impressive start from Johnson being continued by Zhi.

MW: Relatively good team-work from the two!

Zhi goes to run off the ropes, Kincade tries to lift a knee into the back but Zhi stops himself. He tries to throw a punch at Logan, who ducks. Chaos runs up behind Cassius, he manages to spin around and connect with a big roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Zhi hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Cassius waits for Chaos to rise before flooring him with a T-Bone suplex. Zhi goes up to the top rope, but again Kincade feels the need to get involved and starts trash-talking Cassius. Zhi is shouting down at him, giving time for Chaos to recover. He runs over and leaps to the top rope, he hits a headbutt...

MW: FRANKENSTEINER!

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Zhi gets the shoulder up, Chaos lifts him to his feet and hits Zhi with a dropkick to the stomach before running the ropes and hitting a bulldog on Zhi. Chaos heads to the top rope...

RJ: Moonsault!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!
Chaos waits for Zhi to rise before connecting with a pele kick. Zhi falls to the ropes, Chaos whips him across the ring and connects with a spinning heel kick on the rebound. Zhi stumbles up and Chaos hits a double A spinebuster!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Chaos is shoved back to the corner by Zhi, Crime Lord tags in. He hits a big german suplex on Cassius, who rises to his feet groggily and walks straight into a big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, Crime Lord floors him with an STO. Zhi rolls up, Crime Lord boots him in the stomach and then nails a powerbomb. Cover.

Crime Lord drags up Zhi, he goes for a Fisherman’s suplex but Cassius shoves him backwards into the corner. Chaos re-tags in, Cassius tries to go at him but Kincade holds him back. This allows Chaos to hit a big uppercut on Zhi, who falls back. Chaos goes for a DDT but Zhi counters with a suplex.

He runs the ropes but again Kincade gets a boot into the back. Zhi turns around, seething and he hits a clotheslone on Logan. He then tags in JJ, before running the ropes...

MW: Suicide dive!

Zhi dives onto Kincade on the outside, he lifts himself and Logan up and the two begin exchange huge blows on the outside. In the ring, JJ hits Chaos with an implant DDT! Cover.

JJ lifts up Chaos, he nails a gutwrench suplex. Chaos stumbles up and JJ connects with a tilt-a-whirl shoulderbreaker. He makes the cover once again.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Zhi and Kincade are brawling up the ramp, Logan manages to get the advantage with a poke to the eye and starts pummeling Zhi until he is right on the edge of the staging at the top of the ramp. Logan is lining up a spear when security come pouring out from backstage to halt him.

Zhi recovers and storms back and attacks Kincade, leaping over security to pummel down on the head of Kincade until more security pile out. In the ring, JJ goes for a full nelson slam but Chaos counters with a jawbreaker, followed up by a standing tornado DDT! Chaos falls back to the corner and Crime Lord tags himself in...

RJ: CUSTODY ON JJ!

Ref: 1....................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: The two on one situation doing JJ no favours as Crime Lord picks up the victory here tonight...CHAOS!

MW: Blindside attack!

Chaos runs in and attacks Crime Lord from behind, he sets up the G-Force...

RJ: Reversed...LOCK N LOAD!

Zhi and Logan are forced into the backstage area by security, Crime Lord leaves the ring holding up the 6WF Undisputed title. JJ starts to come to in the ring, looking groggy...

MW: The Saint!

*The Saint walks out through the crowd, he slides in and as JJ rises, he hits the RKO!

RJ: What a way to end the show!

MW: Be sure to tune into Mayhem!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down