6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Friday 24th October

+3
Marky
xviperx
Mat
7 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown Friday 24th October Empty 6WF Lockdown Friday 24th October

Post by Mat Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Match 1
Fight For the Right round 1
Crime Lord vs The Fanatic

Match 2
Fight For The Right Round 1
Austin Stevens vs  Mike Hill

Match 3
Clarke James & Ethan Knight vs Cameron Faith & Tom Ree

Match 4
Fight for The Right Round 1
Udo Berg vs Nemesis

Match 5
Max Adamson & Cassius Zhi vs The Saint & Christopher Patricks

Main Event
Fight For The Right Round 1
Logan Kincade vs Mr Kenty

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Friday 24th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Friday 24th October

Post by xviperx Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Our scene opens in a darkened graveyard, the rain begins to pour as the camera begins to pan across the scene that features eight empty graves. The camera pans along the graves and the gravestones to reveal the names of the men featured in the Fight To The Right Tournament, first we see Mike Hill, followed by the names of Nemesis, Mr Kenty, Crime Lord, The Fanatic, Udo Berg, Logan Kincade before coming to the final gravestone that features the name of the former hardcore champion The Complete Package Austin Stevens. The camera pauses on the name for a while before panning down to the empty grave only to reveal Stevens lay in the hole with dirt slowly following on to him...a huge smile covers his face as he begins to shout

“DEAD MEN WALKING!”

Austin calms himself as more dirt falls around him

“eight men who will be given a chance...eight men who are willing to fight for something...but...sadly...seven men who aren't fucking willing to give it all...seven men who aren't ready for war...they aren't ready for loss...they aren't ready to sacrifice and they aren't ready to feel the sort of pain that they should be ready for...I am ready.”

More dirt falls on to Austin covering his old school Raven t-shirt as he continues, his breathing speeds up as an angry snarl covers his face

“Beside me...you have the final stop for seven fucking men who cling on to reputation like it is a final fucking breath...they cling on to the hope that you remember what they did four years ago so that you still give a fuck...well the days of reminicing are over and it's time to look at the future of this fucking company...it's time to look at Austin FUCKING Stevens.”

“I walked in to this company ready and despite the attempts...I am still here...my heart is still beating and I am angrier than ever...I was promised a company that was proud of what it is but what I got is a company that is clinging to what it was...a company that spat in my face because I tried to bring a little competition to it's failing division...a company that tried to stop me living up to my words...a company that pushed me and pushed me until I had to act and I what I did was for the good of this company...so fuck Blue Dragon...he's gone!

The camera cuts to a ninth gravestone that reads 'Blue Dragon', vines grow all over it as it crumbles and we cut back to Austin who has more dirt falling on top of him

“I have always believed that to really get somewhere in this fucking business you have got to be ready to die...you have got to be willing to be put six foot deep and I am ready and willing because I am sick of taking a back seat of watching dead men get MY FUCKING REWARDS...I am sick of watching as people who can't live up to me get what I FUCKING DESERVE because they know who to bitch and moan too...that they know who's back to scratch or they can just put themselves in MY SPOT...I am here to show people that they should have stayed dead...that they should have stayed away...I'm here to show people that they should have stayed behind their fucking desks because 6WF is no longer the boys club that it wants to be...I Austin FUCKING Stevens am about to douse that club in gasoline and set it on fire...I am willing to destroy myself to destroy what I hate...the end is coming.”

As Austin says the end is coming the dirt completely covers him and the camera pans back to see a hooded figure filling in the grave, the figure turns around to the camera and remove his hood to reveal Austin himself holding the shovel, he screams out again

“THE END IS HERE!”

The camera zooms in to the gravestone to reveal it now reads '6WF'. Austin begins to walk out of shot as the camera begins to follow him, he drags the shovel across the ground as the rain pours down, the gravestones still reading the names of the members of the Fight For The Right Tournament but now Mike Hill's stone has begin to crumble and become covered in vines.

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:47 pm

Max Adamson is shown entering the building and walking down a corridor. He is wearing jeans, a plain black t-shirt and sunglasses, with his kit bag over his shoulder. Jack Reynolds walks alongside him to conduct an interview.

JR: Max, can I get your thoughts on tonight's huge match, you team up with Cassius Zhi to face The Saint and Chris Patricks.

Max: I know.

(Adamson continues walking as Reynolds struggles to keep up)

JR: Will you and Cassius be able to co-exist based on your recent history?

Max: Maybe. Who knows?

(Reynolds looks flustered as he keeps following Adamson)

JR: What do you have to say about last week, where you attacked The Saint only for Chris Patricks to attack you? Patricks made his feelings known when he held Saint's World Championship title.

Max: Isn't that something.

(Reynolds is struggling for words and to keep up as Adamson continues walking at a quick pace)

JR: Why are you only giving short answers tonight?

(Adamson stops and looks down his nose at Reynolds, he smiles and removes his sunglasses)

Max: Because time is money Jack. Today is a new day. What happened over the past two weeks has happened. There's nothing I can do about it. But what I can do something about is what happens next. Chris Patricks holds my attention and The Saint holds my Undisputed Championship. The past is in the past Jack. It's time to go again. I don't care if Saint wants to pretend he's a worthy champion. I don't care if Patricks won the Gold Rush. That title is mine. The Saint is merely the interim champion in my book. And it doesn't matter what Saint or Patricks think. It doesn't matter what they do. Nothing that either man does is going to stop the inevitable from happening.

JR: And what's the inevitable?

(Adamson smiles before answering)

Max: Why its simple, much like you Jack. The inevitable is Max Adamson winning back his 6WF Undisputed Championship of the World, and becoming a four time World Champion. Now, if you don't mind me, I have some business to attend to...

(Reynolds looks concerned as Adamson walks on towards a darkened area)

JR: Max, you shouldn't go in there. That's where Cassius Zhi and his Zhilots congregate.

(Adamson smiles as the camera shows a metal vat on a trolley, with the label "Green Tea" on the side.)

Max: Relax Jack. He's expecting me. And if he isn't, he should be.

(Adamson winks and simultaneously clicks and points at Reynolds before walking through a curtain into the darkened area)

JR: (to the cameraman) I'm not following him in there!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Ree Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:21 pm

The scene begins with Tom Ree sitting on a chair behind his desk 

"I, Tom Ree would like to invite you to my next lecture. Yes, you. The teacher is speaking and you just cannot afford to miss the words I am speaking. Bring your notepad and as much intelligence as you can muster. You can prosper. You will improve" 

Tom looks awfully relaxed in his chair, smiling as he looks around his classroom. The camera angle slightly changes so we can see the laptop screen. In the background is a PowerPoint page which has the title natural disasters. The middle of the page is windows media player and it is currently the attack on Tom Ree by Clarke James last week. Tom takes a small glance at the screen and x's the video off. 

MW: "Last week we saw Clarke James and Ethan Knight both blindside Tom Ree within the space of 30 seconds and he is clearly still bitter about it." 

RJ: "Clarke was merely trying to get Tom to actually complete his match rather than letting that coward walk out."

"Before we start today's lesson let us watch a small presentation."

Tom flicks at a remote and then on the laptop mouse. The big screen behinds him fires up and it is a different video, this time taking up the whole screen. 

The video starts by showing the 1960 Valdivia Earthquake. The screen then flashes up 'Between 2,230 and 6,000 dead.' This follows by images of Vargas Mudslide. '20,006 dead.' The next image is the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami along with '230,210'

"That is enough" 

He flicks the button to turn the screen off just as it shows a wildfire 

"Welcome, today to lesson 15. We will investigate the wonders of Geography. The intrigue of climate and natural disasters. Natural disasters are some of the cause of some of the largest death tolls in human history. Why? Because nature wants to. Nature is offering a gentle reminder to us that we are not the ultimate force. Nature is. Nature has power that we can only dream of. What would powerful leaders in the world do for something that can kill hundreds of thousand and plunge a nation into despair. 

500 million people live within the damage area of a volcano. 500 million people play a game of risk every year with something they have no understanding nor control of. These people have clearly struggled to understand the concept of a volcano and the damage it would do. Some of these people even like to tempt nature by claiming it to be safe as it's unlikely to happen in the near future. Clarke James did something very similar this week. He took a chance with against something he cannot control. He involved himself again with me by attacking me after a match. He is one of those people at the bottom of a volcano, probably ignorant any kind of a danger. When you are least expecting  me, that's when I shall be there, to bring destruction to your life. You have made the mistake of angering something you do not understand. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom Ree quickly leaves

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:27 pm

*Mike Hill is shown in the locker-room, watching Austin Stevens' promo from earlier on in the week. He shakes his head as the final image of vines falling down on Hill's mock-grave begin to fade.

Mike Hill: That guy is an absolute nutcase. Seriously, who the hell ever let that guy set foot in this building, let alone build a career here. Mike Hill has met many deranged, mentally-unhinged characters in his time here in 6WF-in fact it seems like a pre-requisite for getting hired these days-but never has Mike Hill seen someone like Austin Stevens. He is really taking it to a whole another level, Mike Hill has never seen a coffin botherer in 6WF before but it looks like Stevens is going to be that guy.

But even though Mike Hill has never seen anyone like Stevens before, a guy who hangs around graveyards and tries to drive people through walls, he does know exactly what Austin is trying to do. Austin is trying to beat Mike Hill before he even steps foot inside the ring. He's trying to get into Mike Hill's head, he wants to scare Mike Hill and get him worried, so that Mike Hill is already mentally beaten down. Unfortunately for Austin, Mike Hill has seen this many times before and it really never works on him.

Mike Hill will admit that he is scared of Austin Stevens, but not for the reasons Stevens wants. He isn't scared that Austin Stevens will beat him or scared about the damage Stevens can cause. Mike Hill is however scared about which cemetery Stevens is going to turn up to next, Mike Hill is scared by Stevens seemingly having a guy who builds tombstones on speed-dial.

Mike Hill is scared for the little kids who knock on his door this time next week at Halloween and are greeted by the sight of Stevens in his best grim reaper outfit and full make-up telling those kids they need to be willing to die to really get the best chocolate!

But the thing that Mike Hill really is scared of the most is what happens next, what happens when Stevens' plan backfires and Mike Hill kicks his ass all around the LG Arena! It's nothing to be ashamed of Austin, better men than you have taken on Mike Hill and been shown that they aren't up to standard! But you, Mike Hill really worries for you. Clearly you are already in a fragile state upstairs, defeat to Mike Hill could really tip you over the edge Austin. You just need to know that there are plenty of people who will help you Austin, people who will try and build you back-up after Mike Hill beats you Friday night.

You ought to know though, that Mike Hill won't be one of those people. All your talk of death and having to die to be the best is a load of bullshit. Maniacs like you and Blue Dragon may get a kick out of seeing who can be the biggest nutjob, do the craziest thing, but Mike Hill prefers the more traditional style of showing someone up. And that style is completely out-wrestling you, embarrassing you, shaming you, showing you up for the one-too-many chair shot to the head nutcase that you are.

There will only be one death people are talking about by the end of our match Friday night Austin, and that is the death of your career. In fact, Mike Hill has already got onto your tombstone guy and is having one made up for you right now, and Mike Hill will happily cover the cheque for it. Want to know what it reads Austin;

"Here lies Austin Stevens' career, 2013-2014. Psycho, nutjob, loser."

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:39 pm

"It vass never going to work..."

A voice in the shadows echoes, unmistakably Udo Berg's it bellows out through the hallways of a now transformed lair.

The remnants of Project F.E.A.R all but gone, but for Visage's throne of skulls, it sits with a lone spot light as a constant reminder of past mistakes.

"I am not a man to be underestimated"

A new throne has been constructed, this one made out of glass, or ice, it glistens with every minute flash of light that hits it. The giant in his castle ponders the little people in the arena.

Udo: "Of course it vass going to end in tears, but it vass never going to be meine own tears now vass it Visage"

A blue spotlight hits Udo's throne, we see his face covered in blood. It is uncertain as to whom the blood belongs to, but it is clear that it is not Udo's own.

Udo: "Perhaps he is still testing me, he vass always trying to bring out the monster. The true monster within, was his final sacrifice his greatest gift? NEIN! It vass his biggest mistake!" 

Another spotlight hits the floor beneath Udo's feet, we see Visage's skull mask, it is almost completely red as it lies in a puddle of blood Udo begins to laugh.

Udo: He iss gone unt only the monster remains. I am not here for glory, just destruction. I vil have meine annihilation upon this vorld. It vil begin soon, unt it vil not end until each unt every von of you in the 6WF haff felt defeat at the hand of UDO BERG, DAS MONSTER!

The camera fades with Udo laughing

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:00 pm

The Saint is shown sat at his desk. The 6WF Undisputed Title is rested on the table in front of him. The Saint looks stressed, on edge, his shirtsleeves are rolled up as he looks at his monitor, his phone pressed to his ear.

The Saint:... No, not yet Duncan. No, I haven't done that either yet! Look, if you want to go and build a time machine to add a few more hours to every day, you'd get your reports and your budgets on time!

The Saint lulls his head back in exasperation as he listens to the other end of the phone. He quickly interjects.

The Saint: No, I'm not fucking struggling Duncan! You're putting words in my mouth! You wanted a show, I gave you a show. You wanted ratings, look at them for yourself! You and the rest of the board asked me to come out of retirement and I did.

You couldn't expect me to take it lightly either, I wasn't going to half heartedly turn up every week and just slum it to make the numbers was I? It's not in my make up Dunc. I have to train and train hard, nowadays, I'm not getting any younger am I?! I fight to win and that's never going to happen if I don't give a shit and just do all your bureaucratic crap week in, week out!!

The Saint sits up and rests on his elbows, shaking his head.

The Saint: Then you have the wrong man in charge don't you?! Look, I have a show to run and a title to defend, I can be doing without you wasting my time!

The Saint hangs up and throws his phone onto the desk. He looks at his title.

The Saint: Jackass...

The scene fades to black.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:53 pm

*The show returns back to the millions of fans around the world watching on their television sets post a small commercial break, promoting Born in Fire. The scene is set at rear of the LG arena, darkness has fully set it in and the artificial lighting has begun illuminating the perimeter of the arena itself. Out of the artificial lighting mixed with the darkness, the noise of a football being kicked over and over again can be heard. The camera pans down to reveal a confident and focused looking Mr Kenty and one of the official 6WF trainers, Dan Armour. Kenty is wearing a black workout vest, white Nike shorts and a pair of Peppermint green and black Nike trainers. The trainer, Dan, is wearing a official yellow 6WF training shirt accompanied with a pair of dark tracksuit bottoms and dark Nike trainers. The camera picks up on the intensity in Kenty's baby blue eyes as he ferociously and intently concentrates on practicing his keepy-ups. Dan looks at his watch before beginning to count down.*

DA: Five... Four... Three... Two... One

*Just as Kenty is about to finish, the football just gets away with him which is met by Kenty with a look of slight disgust at himself and frustration. Kenty coolly slots the ball to Dan who holds it close to him with his feet. Dan looks up at Kenty who remains looking calm and collected, a slight smile crosses his face which Dan replies with another smile. Dan then breaks the silence again as he speaks.*

DA: Better than last week... your improving all the time. Good to do this after our training sessions... keeps your mind sharp and focused. I can feel your in the zone... just don't peak to early!

Mr Kenty: Your right, Dan. It's a challenge... I like this mental aspect of training! if it helps me out here, it's bound to help me when it matters most. With the lights on bright, sixteen thousand screaming 6WF fans and an electric atmosphere. That's what it is all about... I need literally everything and more against Logan tonight. He's going to be angry, aggressive and evil as ever. I need to be on best form.

DA: Heads up chief, you got a visitor... I will see you back inside for the last part of the prep tonight.

*Dan quickly heads out of the scene as Kenty turns around to see a trendy and positive looking Jack Reynolds, standing by with a microphone and his crew. Reynolds is dressed in a smart black suit with a yellow tie and smart shoes. Reynolds then smiles warmly at Kenty who looks back with a similarly warm grin as he awaits Reynolds to raise the microphone to speak.*

JR: Evening Kenty... what's happening? what are you doing out here? 

Mr Kenty: Well, if I'm being honest with you, Jack... sometimes it's nice to just have your own space and time. Last week, got to me. The last month has go to me... I'm totally at a loss why the fans are treating me with such a ferocious reaction. One half of the fans wan't my head on a pike while the other half continue to show me love and support me. I'm at a total quandary if i'm honest, Jack. What more can I do? But... after thinking about it. These fans are still the very best in the world.

Mr Kenty: The fact that they continue to enter this arena and arena's around the world and provide all of us with such fantastic support. All I'm interested in is making sure my fans that I know I have many, leave feeling proud of the effort I have left in that ring and can go home happy. Not feeling let-down or feeling ashamed of my performance. I must admit, being booed isn't the greatest feeling in the world...

Mr Kenty: Over the past few months and years, I have seen many sport start being booed at one time or another. I have seen many of my favorite sports icon being booed and harassed throughout my life at one time or another also, and to have it happen to you... it's not the best feeling in the world. But, I handle it with dignity and respect... I'm not going to get angry, I'm not going to get flustered... I'm just going to deal with it, like an adult. 

Mr Kenty: In many ways, as a performer too, I look at it like a compliment. The fact i'm soliciting such a widespread reaction in real life and also in the social media is testament to my inring abilities and also testament to how passionate these 6WF fans are. I revel in... I'm not going to change my approach? why would I? I can only go from strength to strength... to climb back to the top of the mountain once more. That starts tonight...

Mr Kenty: As I said last week, I'm climbing this mountain once more for my fans. The people who continue to believe in me week in and week out... they continue to let their voices be heard and not swallowed up by the hate of the haters and the critics. They won't let their voices and opinions be changed by those who have some kind of view on me that I'm a leech on this company. Sucking the life out of it... that is far from the truth as far as I'm concerned and a hurtful lie and interpretation.

*Kenty looks at Reynolds intently, with a articulate smile his eyes widening. The camera picks up that Kenty's right eye has developed a sty and the whites in his eye seem a little bloodshot around the corners. Hinting at restlessness and fatigue. Reynolds raises the microphone again as he begins to speak.*

JR: But moving on tonight... Locking horns with Logan Kincade once again in the opening round of the Fight for the Right tournament... how do you think events will pan out?

Mr Kenty: It's too close to call, Jack. Logan is on a warpath... we all know that Logan brings vast experience and vast aggression to the table. Sometimes the man cannot be stopped... on his day, he is very good. Very good indeed... battling with the guy over championships was something that took everything and more out of me. It was one of the most draining experiences of my life. In many ways, Logan Kincade and myself have some serious history that we haven't settled. Tonight, we go one step closer in settling that score. 

Mr Kenty: Logan Kincade vs Mr Kenty has it all.. two competitors focused, angry and hell-bent on walking away from Lockdown advancing in the Fight for the Right tournament. The fans are buzzing, the guys in the locker room are buzzing and even Michael Wire is screaming like a fourteen year old girl! the match will have had it all. Logan Kincade and Mr Kenty will  take each other to the limit. I remember looking into the eyes of Kincade during our wars for the title and I could see in his eyes he was desperate to win... That I imagine will not have changed and I would be very disappointed and gutted if Logan doesn't wan't to rip my head off tonight!

Mr Kenty: Also, I guess I can thank The Saint.. He has given me the opportunity to climb back up the mountain and become the champion and the man that I was before. My focus, my drive and my desire are the fans but I know the long game. I know the game we all have to play in order to become the man of this company. I have been lucky enough to hold the championship for my fans, my family and my friends and that feeling will never been replaced. But this dog is feeling hungry.. I know I can recapture my form. I need to recapture my form. This starts tonight with Logan Kincade and finishes with Mr Kenty as the people's champion once more in the future...

*With that, Kenty nods coolly and calmly at the roving reporter, Jack Reynolds before heading back inside the LG arena and to his final preparations. The final image of the interview leaves Jack Reynolds staring off looking slightly sheepish and concerned at the fiercly intent Mr Kenty. The audience can then be heard over the ending of the interivew with a enormous mixed reaction which is hugely volatile. Chants of "Lets go Kenty" and "Kenty sucks" can be heard as the scene slowly fades away into darkness and onto another commercial break.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down