6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 18th October

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th October Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 18th October

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:47 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the LG Arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG Arena, I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Evening RJ, evening everyone at home watching live on dodgy internet streams or following this on Twitter!

RJ: Well Michael, what a show Destiny was! I can't remember covering a Pay Per View in my career that had as much action, as many surprises and as many iconic moments, it truly was a once in a lifetime Pay Per View.

MW: One for the ages RJ and one that Born In Fire is going to have a hell of a job living up to. That's right folks, we are now on the road to Born In Fire!

RJ: With that beginning and all the fall-out from Destiny, this promises to be one hell of a show!

"It's my Destiny"
"I'm just not that interested anymore"
"Welcome back Blue Dragon"
"Udoooooooo...sucks"
"We want Miss Jessica"
"Kentyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th October Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 18th October

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:50 pm

'Before I Forget' hits and the crowd go wild as Blue Dragons pyros go off all the way down the ramp and smoke fills the stage as the pyros make their way around the ring and back up the the top of the ramp before blue sparks fall from the top of the tron onto the stage. The crowd are cheering...

Crowd: Blue Dra-gon! Blue Dra-gon! Blue Dra-gon! Blue Dra-gon!

RJ: Business is about to pick up! Here he is, two time Hardcore Champion, former World Champion, Gold Rush winner and a bone-fide 6WF Legend..

MW: Oh wow Arj, how exciting...

RJ: I hope you guys at home can recognise mikes sarcasm.. Despite my broadcast partners 

After a minute or so the music seems to die down and a strange hush settles over the arena as the crowd begin to wander what's going on..

RJ: What the hell?

Suddenly the tron flickers into life..

Blue Dragon is seen on the screen, his hair scruffy, long down the sides and greasy, his beard long and straggly. Though the camera is close, we can see that he's wearing old clothes. He looks like a shadow of his former self and as we'd seen him at the Gold Rush he has a look of sadness on his face.

MW: Look at this Arj, finally he's showing himself for what he really is, a broken man..

RJ: Shut up Mike, he's obviously been through a lot in the last ten months..

MW: he looks like he's been living on the streets, so much for the return of a legend in 6WF, last Sunday must have been his last ditch effort. He looks like he's face up to me.

Blue Dragon looks into the camera and literally everyone in the arena hold their breath in suspense. 

BD: I remember when I had everything. I remember when I had a FUCKING!! FAMILY!!

The anger in Blue Dragon is immense, although he quickly seems to control it..

BD: You see, I came into this business with nothing. I was nothing but a thug, straight out of prison, I came here to hurt people, nothing more and nothing less. But then I discovered something..  I figured out that it's not actually the beat downs that I enjoyed, his knows I attacked enough people outside of the ring to work that one out. I loved the fight, I loved being a warrior, a gladiator. I loved being HARDCORE!! I was the most brutal and sadistic beast that 6WF had ever seen. I really was a Dragon. And I earned the monica 'Hardcore Icon' I was the real main even player of 6WF. I had everything I never knew I wanted. I was the man I was supposed to be.. 

BD swallows, as if he has a throat full of glass

BD: Then I decided I wanted to be someone else.. I decided I wanted to be....

Dragon spits as if the thought in his head makes him sick

BD: A Good Guy.... I wanted to be loved and to care back for all you people. Don't get me wrong, this is a great idea for someone else, but for me, it changed me too much. I change the way I dressed, I changed the way I spoke, I changed the way I fight. I'm surprised I didn't shit differently!! And I worked, for a while, I made friends, I even opened up about my past. And then what? My own brother spun me round and fucked me!! He screwed me over and left me to rot, and I took it.. I FUCKING TOOK IT!! LIKE A BITCH!!! if you didn't see it for yourself, here...

A VT begins to play...

Jan 11th 2013

Highlights from the end of Blue Dragons last match are shown. He, Logan and their father stood at the top of the ramp embracing before Logan turns on him and throws him down off the stage head first through the lighting and pyro control centre, the rest of his body crashing through more staging..

Next we see Blue Dragon, bruised and battered, on a crutch, standing in the middle of the ring. A mic is his hand and the crowd cheering his name...

Blue Dragon limps over to the ropes and leans on them to hold him up.

BD: My Brother, Logan Kincade and my Father, Damien Andrews, have royally screwed me over. And do you know what.... Its my own fault, you see I was 'The Blue Dragon'. I was the alpha male of my family and I was the man who had earned that honour and that title for myself, and I done so by destroying the man who brought disgrace to the name, my dad. At Payback, me and Logan fought for more than the Hardcore title, we fought for the title of 'Blue Dragon'. And I lost.. How I lost isn’t important, the point is. I'm no longer 'The Blue Dragon', so that begs the question... Who am I?

Crowd: You – are – Aw – some X10

BD: I may be that, but apart from that there is very little I do know any more... 
I know I was born Damien Andrews, named after my father. 
I was send to prison for assaulting him and for GBH. 
I met my Brother, unbeknownst to me, in prison. 
I earned my way out from that place and came here to fight for you people. 
I had my fair share of problems and I joined a group known as the Crime Syndicate. 
Won my First Hardcore Title.
I had a nervous breakdown and subsequent recovery and return to 6WF. 
Won My second Hardcore Title.
I helped take down one of the biggest stables in 6WF History. 
Won the Heavy weight Championship, for a bit.
Discovered my best friend was actually my brother
Was betrayed by him
Discovered my Father had controlled my life for years.
I Was tested to see if I deserved the 'Blue Dragon; title.
I Was Betrayed by my Father and Brother

Blue Dragon staggers to the centre of the ring and looks around at the crowd and at the stadium.....

BD: The 'Blue Dragon' title was my life. It was what gave me focus. It was the one thing I was ever good at, I was THE Blue Dragon. I WAS the honourable one, who brought that title back to its former glory.

He looks towards the sky and looks to be wiping his eyes although there’s no sign of tears...

BD: Blue Dragon was a warrior.... and now Blue Dragon is gone... and I should be gone too. 

The crowd start to heckle and shout for BD not to leave.. they cheer him as He drops the mic on the mat and begins to limp towards to stage. The crowd start to chant 'Thanks you dragon' and cheer him. Blue Dragon gets to the top of the ramp and turns to look back at the ring, He strokes his head running his fingers back over his Mohawk. He looks around at the crowd, tears visibly growing in his eyes as he signals to RJ who brings him a mic, as RJ goes to walk off, BD gabs him by the arm and turns him round, shaking his hand and embracing him for a second, he thanks him for everything. Blue dragon wipes a tear from his face before holding the mic to his mouth......

BD: My name is Damien Andrews Jr, I was the Blue Dragon, I was the Beast, I was the Hardcore Icon, I was and always will be a 6WF superstar...

Blue Dragon turns to leave...

BD: And I WILL BE BACK!!

He exits through the curtain leaving the crowd cheering his name and thanking him for the last few years.....
Suddenly the arena plunges into darkness, only Blue Dragon can be heard..

BD: My point is, my FUCKING POINT IS!! That the guy you just saw, me, Damien Andrews Jr. The guy who left this  company nursed and battered... He's not coming back. He's gone, GONE!!

There's a silence for a few seconds

BD: But... I do know of a guy that's been dying to return for a long time....

'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd go mental... The lights in the arena start to pulse blue and eventually a stone of blur and white light fills the place as the crowd are rocking out to the original 'Blue Dragon' anthem.

MW: Ahhhh shit....

The camera zooms in on sections of the crowd. Every last one of them with a huge smile on their face as the music starts to really kick in and Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage. He stands taking in the admiration wearing his classic ring gear. His biker boots. Jeans and signature leather jacket, the skulls adorning the shoulders looking as ferocious as ever. His beard clipped neatly and his Mohawk back to its former glory, spiked up and with blue tips. He looks as fit as he ever has as he begins to swagger down to the ring.

RJ: He's back! And I don't just mean he's back in 6WF. I mean the old Blue Dragon is back. The clothes, the hair, the attitude. I think we're about to witness a rebirth here mike...

MW: I honestly don't care RJ. I mean, he didn't cut it last time, what makes him think wearing done out of date clothes will help...

Blue Dragon reaches the ring and rolls in under the ropes.. He springs up and immediately beacons for a mic..

BD: That guy on the screen just then.. That wasn't me right? I mean come on, do I even look like that guy?!

The crowd cheer his every word as blue dragon chants fill the arena

BD: That guy there, he was just some pussy who left 10 months ago. I, on the other hand, left a long king time before that.. You see the last real thing that I done, the last act of this Blue Dragon was to win my second Hardcore Championship. That was what I done last time I was relevant.

Slight confusion on some peoples faces causes BD to explain

BD: I won my second strap here and it was like a shot of euphoria I was in heaven, and I had two ways to go. I could continue the way I was going and fight tooth and nail to defend that belt, to keep this place 'Hardcore' or I could see it as a stepping stone and set my sights on the big one.. As yo hall know, I did the latter, I decided that I was too good for what I was doing, I got some fancy wrestling tonight's and a ditched my identity, all to become a 'main event player'. Wow did that go wrong.. Yes I won the World Title and yes I headlined a few PPVs. But do you people want to know a secret?

The crowd cheer..

BD: I knew this was coming a hell of a long time ago. The final nail in the coffin was placed firmly by my dear brother 10 months ago I'll admit. But that wasn't the moment that 'The Blue Dragon' was fated to fail, no. It was when I lost sight of who I was, I made that discussion, on the night I lost my second Hardcore Championship. I was too busy looking to the future, thinking about how much it wanted to be loved, how much I wanted to raise the World Heavyweight Championship above my head and hear the screams of hundreds of thousands of my die hard fans that I literally let my most prized possession slip through my fingers. And to who?? Fucking.. Scorpion....

MW: that guy is a proven star here if you don't mind!!

BD: Scorpion, I mean, the kid has proved himself a star here, but...

MW: See, even this fool can admit it...

BD: I lost that title to relevant underdog because I was too busy with hopes and dreams... And that brings me neatly on to the man who took me out, Logan Kincade.

The crowd boo

BD: I'm not going to spend too long talking about my brother. This guy was my best friend for years, he was my brother and he was also my greatest rival... The poetic thing about all of this is that the night that I won the world title was supposed to be night that I got my brother back, it was supposed to be the greatest night of my life. But you know what happened. It all fell apart and now, a year later. Logan's time comes, he wins the big one and on that very same night he gets his brother back. Only it's not quite gone as well as planned either, you see it's not the weak minded weak willed spineless man that he took out that's came back, oh no!! It's me, it's the man who doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks and wouldn't bag an eye lid throwing his own grandmother from a cliff, it's not 'The Blue Dragon' of the Andrews family, it's just BLUE FUCKING DRAGON...

The crowd pop and Blue Dragon lifts his arms in the air and roars loudly.

BD: So from now on I promise one thing, and one thing only. No more dreaming. No more aiming for glory and no more sacrificing who I am so I can be accepted, by you, by 6WF management of by the guys in the back. I'm BLUE DRAGON!! And I am back. The beast, the hardcore icon, the man who came to this company to kick arse and to spit in the face of anyone who doesn't like it....

He turns his attention to the ramp

BD: So here I am 6WF, the beast is back and if anyone wants to come see it for themselves then please... It's an open invitation... Come on down...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 pm

“Change(in the house of flies)” roars out around the LG Arena and the crowd start booing as The Fanatic paces out onto the stage. He looks around the arena as the crowd continue booing before marching down to the ramp, he climbs up the steel steps and then over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: The Fanatic was involved in one of the most iconic moments of that Gold Rush battle royal, a stand off with fellow giant Mr Crowley and Lukas Takeo.

MW: I don’t think I’ve seen 3 scarier individuals in one place, what a clash that was!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon and Fanatic lock-up, Fanatic forces BD back towards the ropes. He then whips Blue Dragon out across the ring, before knocking him down with a big clothesline. Blue Dragon rolls to his feet, he throws a punch but Fanatic ducks it before connecting with a snap side suplex, bridging over into the pinfall.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Fanatic rolls to his feet, he stands over Blue Dragon before dropping a series of big elbows into the chest. He then stands waiting for the former world champion to rise before hitting a snap suplex. Blue Dragon gets to his feet walking straight into a big boot to the skull. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

MW: Strong start from The Fanatic.

RJ: Perhaps a bit of ring rust for Blue Dragon so far.

Fanatic lifts Blue Dragon to his feet by the throat, but Blue Dragon wriggles his way free of the hold before hitting three stiff knees up into the gut. Fanatic keels over, Blue Dragon bounces off the ropes and hits a running knee to the head, knocking Fanatic into the mat. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Blue Dragon leaps up to his feet, he drags Fanatic to his feet and then shoves him into the ropes. Blue Dragon starts smashing punches into the body of Fanatic who eventually keels over, Blue Dragon then throws him across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. Fanatic rolls to his feet, BD nails a high knee. Cover.

RJ: Blue Dragon using his knees as an attacking weapon in this match-up.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Blue Dragon rolls to his feet, he again uses his knees to take the attack to Fanatic, dropping them into the face of the former European Champion. Blue Dragon then applies a front facelock, he drags Fanatic to his feet before connecting with a vertical DDT. He hooks the leg.

MW: I’ll begrudgingly admit, Blue Dragon is performing well.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Fanatic forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon goes for an Irish whip but Fanatic blocks before countering with an Irish whip of his own. Blue Dragon rebounds off the ropes to the centre of the ring where Fanatic drills him into the mat with a spinebuster. Blue Dragon rolls up to his feet, this time Fanatic’s attempted chokeslam connects. Cover.

MW: Come on Fanatic!

RJ: You’ve changed your tune...

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Fanatic hauls Blue Dragon to his feet, where he crashes a stiff kick into the stomach. He hits a couple of stiff European Uppercuts before nailing a piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon forces the shoulder up. Fanatic lifts him up and sets up for a powerbomb but BD counters with a back body drop. Fanatic stumbles to his feet, Blue Dragon lifts him into the air before connecting with a scoop slam. He again brings Fanatic to his feet, hitting a running version of the move. The crowd chant his name but Blue Dragon snarls back, before covering.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Fanatic forces the shoulder up, Blue Dragon waits for him to rise before lifting the former European champion over his shoulders before running forward and nailing a powerslam. Fanatic rolls away to the corner, Blue Dragon runs in and nails a big boot to the skull. Fanatic collapses down, Blue Dragon flips him the bird before smashing a punch down into the head.
Fanatic staggers out of the corner and Blue Dragon boots him in the gut...

RJ: DEATH NOTE!

MW: DAMN IT!

Ref: 1.........................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Blue Dragon wins on his return.

MW: He shouldn’t get used to that winning feeling.

RJ: A bit hostile towards the fans though, perhaps something is eating away at Blue Dragon?

MW: Who knows, he’s mentally disturbed.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Kayleigh Reed is shown backstage waiting as Kenzaki Nogami walks past...

KR: Kenzaki! Kenzaki! Can you tell us your thoughts about Hidari, your former mentor who faces your tag team partner tonight in singles action? What does that mean for you?

Kenzaki: I have nothing to say I mean Hidari is Freeweight Champion now and I could care less..he's walking like he owns the company and he's nothing without Team Japan....

KR: Well it seems things are getting better for Hidari and worst for Dopant Zero?

Kenzak: It doesn't even matter anymore...Tsukasa and I are still Tag Team of 2013 without a doubt....we get through these things! My only focus right now and excelling as a singles competitor...Friday I face the former European Champion and it's time for me to take him out and put me up for a title match!

Kenzaki looks determined...

Kenzaki:I guess you can see you're looking at your new European Champion...

Kenzaki walks off as the scene fades away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Match 2
Kenzaki Nogami v James McManus

RJ: Mixed fortunes for these two at Destiny...

MW: Kenzaki Nogami, and his tag partner Tsukasa Yagurama, were the first team eliminated in the tag team turmoil match, meaning they can’t fight for those titles at Born In Fire.

RJ: Whilst James McManus didn’t have a match, he made his presence felt in the European Title match, handing Kuinishi on a plate to Finlay after the champion got himself disqualified.

MW: He also did a good job in the Gold Rush Match and will now be looking to put himself in the N01 contenders role for the European Title.

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus walks slowly out onto the ramp. He has an intense glare on his face as he paces his way down to the ring, he steps into the ring and starts warming up.

MW: We know McManus wanted to hold the European Title a lot longer for the time he did have it, his actions in the title match at Destiny show that’s where his attentions lie.

RJ: Finlay got his chance fair and square, McManus will have to do the same.

Finally, “Feeling it” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd boo loudly for the arrival of Kenzaki Nogami of Dopant Zero. Nogami saunters down to the ring, where he steps through the middle rope.

RJ: What a change around in fortunes for Dopant Zero, they’ve gone from dominating the tag division to not even being able to compete for the title.

MW: I’m sure they can change that around, they certainly have the talent.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenzaki Nogami locks-up with McManus, Nogami quickly locks in a side headlock which McManus goes for a belly to back suplex as a counter but Nogami lands on his feet behind McManus. Nogami hits a knee into the back, followed by a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. He then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up, Nogami leaps to his feet and locks in an armbar. Nogami rolls to his feet, then launching McManus into the canvas with an arm drag. He gets to his feet, Nogami goes for a hurracanrana only for McManus to counter with a short powerbomb, pushing Nogami’s legs down to make the pinfall.

RJ: Good counter there from McManus, that man’s technical wrestling ability means he has a counter to pretty much anything thrown at him.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Nogami forces the shoulder up, McManus drags him to a vertical base and then nails a snap suplex. McManus locks in an armbar of his own before hauling the Dopant Zero man to a vertical base, McManus then knocks Nogami down with a short-arm clothesline. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

McManus brings Nogami to his feet, he crashes a number of European Uppercuts into the chin that knock Nogami back into the ropes. McManus hits a couple of normal punches before whipping his opponent into the ropes, hitting a big spinebuster on the rebound. Nogami stumbles up and walks straight into a Russian legsweep. Cover.

MW: This is outstanding wrestling from McManus thus far, completely nullifying the speed game of Nogami.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

The former European Champion leaps to his feet, he begins stomping away viciously on the head of Nogami. He then drags him to his feet, going for a running powerslam but Nogami drops down the back. He nails a pele kick to the back of the head, McManus falls forward and Nogami quickly hits the ropes, nailing a corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Nogami leaps to his feet, he stands waiting for McManus to rise before nailing a capoeira kick to the head. McManus stumbles back into the corner, where Nogami comes sprinting in and nails a running dropkick to the head. McManus collapses forward into the canvas, he stirs to his feet as Nogami springboards off the top rope and nails a missile dropkick. Cover.

RJ: Nogami coming back into it, perhaps he will focus on his singles career with no tag team title shots coming anytime soon.

MW: I’m not sure he can operate by himself on a permanent basis, the understanding between him and Yagurama is just too good.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Nogami stomps away on the head of McManus repeatedly as he rolls towards the ropes. Nogami lifts up McManus, hitting a flapjack onto the top rope. Nogami then runs off the ropes, hitting an over the top rope tiger feint kick.

RJ: That could finish it!

Ref: 1.....................2.....................Kick out!

McManus just about forces the shoulder up in time. Nogami hauls him to his feet, throwing him to the corner before sprinting in and going for a big dropkick but McManus dives out of the way. McManus waits for Nogami to rise, he slings him over his shoulders...

MW: River Thames Plunge!

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

Now it’s Nogami who barely kicks out. McManus gets to his feet, he hauls up the Dopant Zero man hitting a boot to the gut.

MW: Ultra MKII!

Ref: 1..............................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: McManus wins it!

MW: Nogami’s quest to excel as a singles competitor doesn’t start off with any great momentum.

RJ: A nice momentum boosting win for McManus though!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:03 pm

Alex Walker is stood backstage with Mike Hill and Geoff Steel...

GS: Any chance you're going to tell us exactly what that was at Destiny?

MH: I think you owe us an explanation, Alex. I thought being part of this group meant we all knew where we stood...

Walker stands rubbing his head...

GS: Alex?

AW: What!? What do you want me to say? I made a judgement call, ok?

MH: A judgement call? You call that a judgement call? The obvious question is what the hell happened to your sense of judgement, Alex? Have you gone mad? We spent months chasing Logan around, having Geoff go after that briefcase only to let him cash it in anyway?!

AW: Are you questionning me?

Walker stares through Hill....

AW: Seriously? Where the hell do you think you'd be, Mike, if it wasn't for me?

MH: I...

AW: I'll tell you where you'd be, you'd be nothing. You'd still be getting your ass kicked by Mr. Kenty. You wouldn't be the TAW World Champion. You seem to forget, that my decisions have made this the greatest faction to ever grace professional wrestling. I made a decision that will prove to be one of the best decisions i've ever made. By the end of tonight, you, Geoff and the whole world will see that.

Walker storms off leaving Steel and Hill scratching their heads.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Match 3
Kenji Hidari v Tsukasa Yagamura

‘Made You Look’ by Nas roars round the arena and Tsukasa Yagamura strolls confidently on to the ramp as the crowd boo. Yagurama paces his way down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps and then into the ring by clambering over the top rope.

RJ: We’ve just seen Kenzaki Nogami in action, it’s now time for his tag team partner Tsukasa Yagurama to compete.

MW: With Dopant Zero ruled out of any tag team title match, their path to Born In Fire doesn’t look very clear.

RJ: A win here tonight for Yagurama could open up some opportunities though, particularly when you consider who his opponent is.

‘The Essence’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd boo, Kenji Hidari slowly walks out, he’s wearing a ReGenesis shirt. He ignores the booing crowd, as a sly smirk grows on his face. He walks down the ramp confidently and slides under the bottom rope. He removes his T-shirt and then taps the freeweight title wrapped around his waist before removing it and handing the belt to the referee.

MW: What a win for Kenji Hidari at Destiny, finally capturing the 6WF Freeweight Title from Cameron Faith.

RJ: That ladder match was absolutely outstanding, it’s just a shame that Udo Berg and Visage had to ruin the spectacle by interfering.

MW: It got the job done, that’s all Hidari and Walker were bothered about.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hidari circles the ring tentatively, waiting for his former Team Japan cohort to make the first move. Yagurama advances to the centre of the ring and locks up, he drives Hidari down to one knee before clubbing him into the canvas with a big right hand. Hidari rolls up in shock and slaps Yagurama square across the face. He jolts back before turning back grinning, then smashing a big uppercut that knocks Hidari down.

Yagurama quickly starts smashing punches into the head of the grounded Hidari until the ref forces him away. Yagurama then waits for Hidari to rise before clutching him by the waist and nailing an avalanche belly to belly suplex.

RJ: The first time these two have faced off since Hidari turned on Team Japan to join Re-Genesis, it seems Yagurama is looking to get some revenge for himself and Nogami.

MW: It’s pretty clear that Hidari made the right choice though, look where he is now compared to where Dopant Zero are.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Yagurama rolls to his feet, he drags up Hidari and hits a couple of kicks into the gut before applying a front facelock. He uses this as a base to pummel away on the back of Hidari repeatedly until he falls into the corner. Yagurama hits a couple of quick forearm smashes, Hidari stumbles forward into a big spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up, Tsukasa drags him up and goes for a suplex but Hidari fights out and nails a German suplex. Yagurama rolls up to his feet, Hidari hits him with a spinning shoot kick, before lifting Yagurama onto his shoulders and nailing an Island driver. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........kick out!

Yagurama kicks out, Hidari quickly goes on the attack by stomping away on the head of Yagurama repeatedly. He rolls away towards the ropes, where Hidari quickly hits a vicious choke slingshot. He waits for Yagurama to rise before hitting a chop to the throat followed up with a brainbuster. Cover.

RJ: These two showing just how well they know each other, high-paced contest so far.

MW: Yagurama has obviously learnt a lot from Hidari.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Kenji leaps to his feet where he motions a title belt around his waist to loud boos from the fans. Hidari then hits three successive armbreakers on Yagurama, before allowing the big man to stumble away. He falls towards the corner, Hidari then comes sprinting in and hits a running double knee strike to the back. Yagurama slumps down, Hidari runs into the corner and nails a hesitation dropkick. He drags his former ally away from the corner before covering.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Hidari quickly starts stomping away on the right arm of Yagurama, before locking in an armbar. Yagurama gets to his feet and counters with a hip toss throw. Hidari stumbles to his feet as Yagurama runs the ropes and nails a meathook clothesline that flips Hidari over. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Having to use his left-arm now after the constant attacks from Hidari on the right arm.

MW: Still more than enough power in that left arm though RJ!

Tsukasa Yagurama brings Hidari to a vertical base, he hits a boot into the stomach before throwing him into the canvas with a Japanese Thunder Bomb. Yagurama doesn’t cover, waiting for Hidari to rise before hitting a running poweslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up, Yagurama drags him to his feet and throws him into the corner where he sprints in, hitting a big splash. He then sets up for a shoulderbreaker but Hidari drops down the back, he runs off the ropes, Yagurama spins around...

RJ: SPEAR!

MW: Huge impact on that from Yagurama!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Kenji is hauled to his feet by Yagurama, who is looking to finish the job off. He sets up for the Kunai Powerbomb but Hidari drops down the back, Yagurama spins around and Hidari hits a low dropkick to the knee...

RJ: CROSS ARMBREAKER! HE’S GOT IT LOCKED IN!

MW: HE WAS PLANNING THAT THE WHOLE MATCH!

RJ: No way out here for Yagurama! He’s trapped in the middle of the ring.

MW: Hidari has got this hold well and truly locked in...

RJ: And there it is! He taps! Yagurama taps!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenji Hidari keeps the submission locked in for as long as possible before eventually having to release. He rolls to his feet in victory, snatching the title belt from the ref and holding it above his head.

MW: Great win for Kenji Hidari, brilliant planning.

RJ: A strong showing from Yagurama but Hidari’s tactics win it for him.

MW: He always was the brains in Team Japan

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:07 pm

The camera cuts backstage to one of the entranceways as some commotion can be heard before the door is then pushed open. A heavily bandaged Keith Leone then walks into shot, stumbling slightly as he attempts to drag his bag along the ground. Leone is being closely followed by a stage-hand who is trying to pull the bag away from him.

Leone: Kid, no offence here but I’ve been in this business long enough and taken enough beatings before to be able to carry my own bag.

SH: But Mr Leone I can just help you carry your bags to your locker room to make it easier…

Leone suddenly stops and then leans against the wall as he clutches his ribs in pain and then fixates the stagehand with a look of total contempt.

Leone: First of all, I don’t need anyone’s help making my life easier, I’ve never taken the easy route in life and that’s why I go out to that ring week in and week out and have fans chanting my name every single moment I’m in the ring. Now it’s time for you to run along before my now very short temper finally comes to an end.

The stagehand looks nervous before he quickly walks away as Leone grits his teeth and pounds the wall with his fist. Leone then slowly drags his bag before making it into the locker room and collapsing onto a bench, breathing deeply as he leans back and tries to alleviate his pain.

Leone: Sometimes I think I’m getting too old for this shit, but then that bile and hatred inside my very soul boils up and I am reminded why I do this. I mean I’ve heard the people talking backstage about how the “match” that I had at Destiny crossed a line, people complaining that it wasn’t about two guys proving who was better and instead it was just two guys out to try and hurt each other, and they’re damn right. Two years ago in 6CW when mine and Dicey’s feud had just begun, it was all about being the better man, I was sick and tired of hearing about guys like Dicey Reilly being legends in the business and I was about ready to carve out a name for myself, but as time progressed it became more and more personal. But when Dicey shook hands with Alex Walker, he officially signed his own death warrant. From that point on the term “personal” doesn’t do justice to what our feud had become. You became everything that I hated Dicey, the archetypal fallen hero who was so desperate for attention he didn’t care what moral codes he had to break in order to get it. You went against everything you stood for, turned your back on everyone who made you into a legend of this business and joined with the man who tried to destroy what you took so long to build, and to do what? Stick two fingers up at me and destroy my career in order to further yours. Well I’ll give you one thing Dicey, you did come close; you took away my World Title and at the end of Destiny I was definitely in no shape to compete, but unfortunately for you close only counts in bowls. The key mistake that you made is forgetting the fact that to put me down for good you’ve got to make sure you don’t leave me breathing. At Destiny for instance, you did a number on me, I mean when you look at me now you can plainly see that I’m not 100%, but I was still able to come back swinging. In fact you were able to unlock a side to me that hadn’t been seen since our last encounter two years ago, and that side of e really didn’t care whether Jack and Jill were upset watching the beating you suffered, nor did it care that you and ReGenesis had all but ruined my future career, all I really wanted to do at that point was make sure that you suffered for your sins, and I think that I did a pretty good job with that when I left you a bloodied mess on a pile of glass. Dicey we both knew that our feud wasn’t going to end in a pleasant manner; I just made sure that I left a lasting mark on you in order to stop you making any future “mistakes” involving me.

Now though, I may be battered and broken but I have a job to go back to, and that involves making a certain egomaniac of a GM’s life a living hell. Hi Alex, I bet you thought when you brought Dicey in that I was going to be out of your hair for good, and granted it’s a fair assumption with his reputation for getting the job done. Though just like Dicey, you forgot just how hard it is to get rid of me, and that throwing a few obstacles in my way is only going to slow me down. Now I’m back Alex, and not only do you have a serious pissed off guy to deal with, it’s looking like your stranglehold on this company is quickly weakening. Cassius has lost his gold and will no doubt be at a loss as to what to do now with himself, whilst your “dominant” tag team have been shown to be nothing more than a couple of hyped up lackeys. Whereas Genesis needed to be torn apart by force, it appears ReGenesis is falling apart at the seams, but what’s worse for you now is that there is a united front against you this time. It isn’t just me trying to take you down; you have an incredibly pissed off couple of guys who probably should be World Champion’s at this time in Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch, you have a hacked off former FreeWeight Champion in Cameron Faith and finally you have a deranged World Champion who nobody has any idea what he is going to do next in Logan Kincade. Basically your world is falling apart around you, and at Lockdown you’re going to get a very clear image of what trouble you’re now in when Clarke James and myself, roughed up as we may be, tear Visage and Udo Berg apart piece by piece, before we come after you to finish the job we’ve started.

Welcome to the beginning of your end Alex, I hope you’ve enjoyed this story whilst it’s lasted because there is no happy ending for you.

Keith Leone lets out a chuckle which clearly causes him pain as he clutches his ribs in pain, but he keeps laughing anyway as the camera then cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:08 pm

Match 4
Cameron Faith v Lucas Takeo

MW: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, what a show we’ve had so far this evening, three action-packed singles matches so far.

RJ: And now it’s time for a Fourth consecutive singles match, one that brings together two very different styles.

MW: You’ve got the raw power and evil of Lukas Takeo up against the high-flying, crowd-pleasing Cameron Faith.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer as Cameron Faith runs out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before making his way slowly down the ramp, tagging the fans hands, before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope.

RJ: Cameron Faith laid it all on the line at Destiny, pulling out all the stops in his ladder match with Kenji Hidari for the Freeweight Title...

MW: But it wasn’t enough!

RJ: It might have been if Faith hadn’t been shoved from the ladder by Udo Berg and Visage.

“From Yesterday” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Lukas Takeo strides out onto the stage, his head bowed with a towel draped over it. He walks menacingly down to the ring, his head still bowed. He reaches the bottom of the ramp, he lifts his head up, the towel dropping to the floor with the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist. He climbs the steps onto the ring apron and then clambers in over the top rope.

MW: Takeo still riding the crest of the wave, having beaten Crime Lord to win the 6WF Hardcore Title and another impressive Gold Rush display.

RJ: A change of challenge now for Takeo, he’s got to get used to being the man in possession of the belt, rather than chasing it.

MW: I’m not sure many people will want to face him are you RJ?!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Faith goes in for the lock-up but Takeo grabs the head of the former Freeweight champion and then throws him across the ring, Faith falling into the canvas. He rolls to his feet angrily and runs in at Takeo who stops him in his tracks with a crashing body blow. Faith keels over, Takeo then connects with a gutwrench throw, launching Cameron Faith back-first into the turnbuckles.

Takeo waits for Faith to stumble forward out of the corner before lifting him into the air, then dropping him down onto his out-stretched right knee, hitting a backbreaker. Takeo covers.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up, Takeo gets to his feet and quickly rolls Faith onto his front. He then steps onto the back of the former Freeweight champion, standing there for a couple of seconds before stepping off. He follows that up with a knee drop into the back, he then waits for Faith to rise. Takeo quickly synchs in a full nelson hold on Faith, not going for the submission, instead lifting him high into the air and connecting with a Full Nelson slam. Cover.

MW: Lukas Takeo starting this match off strongly, targeting the back of Faith.

RJ: I think Cameron Faith is still feeling the effects of that brutal ladder match at Destiny.

MW: Well, you can’t exactly learn to fall from a fifty ladder RJ!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Takeo is quickly back on the offensive, dragging Faith forcefully to his feet and crashes a couple of big forearms into the back, before lifting Faith onto his shoulders. He walks to the corner and hits a Snake Eyes, he then locks in a sleeper hold as Faith walks out of the corner. He then connects with a backbreaker out of the hold, making the cover.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Faith drives the shoulder, Takeo hauls him to his feet and goes for a clothesline but Faith ducks underneath it. He then hits a high-angled dropkick, that knocks Takeo back slightly. Faith runs in hitting a 2nd dropkick and this sends Takeo into the mat momentarily. Takeo gets to his feet and Faith hits a backbreaker of his own, transitioning into a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Faith’s speed is going to be key in avoiding the clutches of the Hardcore champion long enough to build some sustained offence.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Takeo kicks out, Faith leaps up to his feet and waits for Takeo to rise. He then fires in a succession of knife-edge chops to the chest, which the crowd cheer along with loudly. He continues with the chops until the referee intervenes. Faith then grabs the head of Takeo, running out of the corner and hitting a bulldog. He then goes to the top rope...

MW: Flying leg drop!

RJ: Faith building up a head of steam now!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Cameron rolls up to his feet, he stands over Takeo waiting for him to rise before Irish whipping him into the corner, showing some supreme strength. Faith then sprints in, nailing a shining wizard. He then spins Takeo around before sitting on the top rope, then leaping off and hitting a Tornado DDT. He hooks the leg.

RJ: This is some outstanding wrestling from Faith!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Takeo drives the shoulder up, Faith lifts him to his feet and goes for a suplex but Takeo blocks and then counters with a huge delayed vertical suplex of his own.

MW: There’s the power game from Takeo!

Faith stumbles up, walking straight into a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Lukas Takeo rolls to his feet, he allows Faith to get to a vertical base before hitting a stiff knee to the gut. Cameron Faith keels over, Takeo then hauls him into the air...

MW: POWERBOMB!

RJ: That could finish it!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Cameron Faith gets the shoulder up just in time. Takeo hauls him up to his feet, he hits two big backbreakers before throwing Cameron into the corner. Takeo comes sprinting in going for a big splash, Faith moves and Takeo crashes into the turnbuckle. He staggers out of the corner...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..................................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: He won?!

RJ: HE WON!

MW: Cameron faith just pinned Lukas Takeo! Amazing stuff from Faith, an immediate recovery from his loss at Destiny.

RJ: Devastating superkick that has left the Hardcore champion flat on his back, that takes a lot of doing.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Jack Reynolds is seen in the backstage interview area looking very nervous

JR: ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time.... Former tag team champions... Udo Berg and Visage...

The camera zooms out and we see visage standing next to Reynolds as Berg steps in behind dwarfing both men.

JR: Visage.. Can I ask you your reaction to what happened at Destiny last Sunday night?

V: You mean, how we lost our titles right? I mean what else could you mean? Could you mean the return of some degenerate punk? could you mean the psychopath who is now the face of this company? No, no, I think you may be referring to the tag team turmoil match yes?

JR: That would be the exact topic I was referring to.

V: Oh I thought it would be. Just on a side note.. If you ever patronise me again, you whelp. I'll take your spine and Ill pluck every last one of your vertebrae from your flesh, one by one, and force them into your eye sockets. Do you understand?

Reynolds nods frantically whilst trying his best to remain professional.

V: The fact of the matter is that, we lost, how we lost matters not, the fact that the two most deadly monsters in this business, lost out to six mere mortals. A fact that should never have even been possible? But that's not the point...

JR: Did you just say that that match shouldn't have happened?

B: That's not what I'm talking about. What I'm trying to say is that...

JR: I think our viewers would rather know what you meant by 'shouldn't have been possible'..

V: Do you really want to know what I mean?

Udo looks down at visage with a slight look of worry on his face.

V: Shouldn't have been possible, as in.. We are a part of regenisis. We are the most dominant and influential pairing in this business and are supposed to be partnered with the big names in this company and with the man who has the final say on everything... And yet we are put into a match with 3 other teams. A match where we obviously have a target painted on our backs and when it comes to the crunch.. At the point where we would normally come to 'assist' our colleagues... There was no one to be seen!!

Udo Bergs massive hand comes over Visages shoulder and grabs the mic instantly muting what Visage is saying...

Udo: Meine friend is angry unt his vords are not to be taken on face value, I know Mr Valker hass a lot on his plate, dealing mit the PPV on the night unt so on, while it iss true me unt Mr Visage has come to the aid of every member of ReGenesis in their hour of need, unt it their absence while surprising, perhaps being a PPV is somewhat forgiveable, what I can not forgive unt vhat I feel was a great injustice iss it took 4 men, teaming together firstly to keep Mr Visage from making the tag to myself, unt then when they realised they could not defeat me alone to take me down....

Visage's anger is apparent as he steps aside.

Udo: ...That iss how ve lost our titles, not by being out wrestled, not by being bettered... but by a numbers game. It iss an outrage unt I vill take meine frustration out on Mr Clarke unt Mr Leone this veek....

Unt believe me Mr Reynolds, meine frustrations, meine rage...it is immeasurable. It doess not take much to see Mr Visage has issues mit how the match went down, There are questions that must be asked, unt answered but more pressing unt more important to me right now is a statement, unt vhat better way to make that statement then by to obliterate two of "team 6WF's" biggest names?

Visage scoffs at the mention of team 6WF before walking back towards Jack who is taken aback at how close Visage stands to him, the African looks deeply into Reynolds eyes, analysing him as Jack tried to continue the interview.

JR: So....erm... yes, so your match this week...

Udo: I haff addressed that Mr Reynolds, is there anything else you have to offer or is this interview over?

Visage grabs the hand of Reynolds that is holding the microphone and brings it to his lips.

V: We have addressed everything that needs addressing, There is nothing else to say with words, our actions in the match is all that is left.... this interview is done.

Visage releases Jack's hand as the the former tag champs walk off down the corridor.

JR: Well strong words from the former champs, be sure to tune in to Lockdown for what promises to be a very interesting match.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Match 5
Keith Leone & Clarke James v Udo Berg & Visage

RJ: First tag team match of the evening for you next folks.

MW: What a tag team match this is, pitting two of 6WF’s biggest individual superstars up against the recently dethroned 6WF Tag Team Champions.

RJ: We’ve got Clarke James and Keith Leone, who have obviously suffered at the hands of Re-Genesis many times, get a chance at revenge.

MW: Not the men they want to get their hands on, but Udo Berg and Visage might be pretty keen to inflict some punishment on behalf of their cohorts.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down as “Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring at the crowd. They pace down to the ring.

MW: Berg and Visage are not happy tonight, they don’t look right without those tag belts around their waist.

RJ: Well they’re certainly going to have a job getting them back, the tag division is hotter than ever!

Cheers begin to spread from one side of the stadium to the other and then “Limowreck” sounds out from the PA system and the fans rise to their feet in unison to greet the arrival of Keith Leone, who walks out onto the stage grinning, emerging from a plume of smoke. Leone walks down to the ring, stopping at the bottom of the ramp.

MW: This man shouldn’t even be allowed in the building tonight, the brutality he showed against Dicey Reilly was nothing short of criminal.

RJ: Dicey knew what he was getting himself in for, and more importantly, so did Alex Walker.

“Blind Faith” blares out around the arena and the crowd continue cheering as the lights dim and a white light shines at the top of the stage, Clarke James has his back to the ground. He turns around and the arena is illuminated with an extravagant pyrotechnics display. James slowly walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. He shakes hands with Leone, they slide into the ring simultaneously.

RJ: This man should be stood here right now as the 6WF World Champion, he had Cassius Zhi defeated in his own match before Logan Kincade got involved.

MW: That is one thing you can’t blame on Alex Walker though RJ!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Visage starts the match off for his team, he locks up with Clarke James. Neither man gets an advantage, causing a clean break. James goes in for a 2nd lock-up but Visage ducks under it, before hitting a punch into the back of the head, followed by a series of knees into the back. James keels over, Visage bounces off the ropes and hits a swinging, vicious neckbreaker. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

James gets the shoulder up, Visage hauls him to his feet and then nails a flurry of Muay Thai elbows into the side of the head that backs James into the ropes. Visage whips him forcefully into the ropes, Visage ducks his head and James leaps over the top into a sunset flip.

Ref: 1...................Kick out!

Visage gets the shoulder up sharply, but James is up to his feet quickly and hits a dropkick to the face. Visage rolls to his feet, he throws a groggy punch that CJ ducks under and hits an atomic drop. He then runs the ropes, hitting a spinning heel kick on the former tag team champion. He hooks the leg.

MW: James starting to dominate Visage here!

James makes the tag to Leone. CJ hauls up Visage, slinging him over his shoulders and hitting a Samoan Drop. Leone then dives off the top rope, nailing a picture perfect moonsault. He hooks the leg as James leaves the ring.

Leone rolls to his feet, where he nails a succession of elbow drops into the face of Visage. The former 6WF world champion then allows Visage to rise, he hits a boot into the stomach before following that up with a piledriver.

RJ: Leone showing no signs of letting up after his display at Destiny.

MW: He’s not all there RJ, he’s a liability.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Leone leaps to his feet, he stomps away continually on the back of Visage’s head before dragging him to a vertical base and hitting a side Russian legsweep. He then tags in Clarke James, he waits on the top rope as Visage is hit with a German suplex by Leone. James springboards off the top rope...

MW: Plancha!

RJ: James and Leone the ones working like a tag team so far!

Clarke James locks in an armbar. He hauls Visage to a vertical base, but Visage spins his way out of the predicament and then hits a spinning back elbow smash on the man who so nearly defeated Cassius Zhi at Destiny. Visage doesn’t cover, he instead chooses to swan dive to the corner where the tag is made to Berg...

MW: Things have just got interesting!

Berg drags James away from trying to make the tag, holding his right leg and bringing him back to the middle of the ring. James kicks away at the gut of Berg, forcing him to let go. James kips to his feet but is knocked straight back down with a huge uppercut. He rolls up groggily and Berg hits a jack-knife powerbomb!

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

James kicks out, Berg hauls him to his feet and starts smashing knees into the stomach. He then attempts a DDT but James fights out of the hold, staggering back into the corner where the tag is made to Leone. He springboards into the ring, he runs in at Berg and manages to knock the big man to the canvas with a huge spear! He hooks the leg.

RJ: Wow, that took some power to get Berg down to the mat!

Udo is lifted up by Leone who goes for a Russian legsweep, Berg blocks before hitting a big side suplex. Leone staggers up, walking straight into a belly to belly suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Leone forces the shoulder up off the mat, Berg drags him to a vertical base before knocking the former world champion down with a clothesline. Leone stumbles up, he walks straight into a big boot to the skull from Berg. Cover.

MW: Berg’s power coming to the fore!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Berg drags up Leone, he sets up for a powerslam but Leone drops down the back and dives into the corner, where he makes the tag to James. He springboards off the top rope, going for a clothesline but Berg catches him and drills him with a spinebuster! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Udo goes to the corner where he tags in Visage, Berg sets up for the ice-breaker but James fights out and manages to connect with a DDT! James then throws Visage into the ring, he staggers to his feet, walking straight into a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker as Berg rolls to the ring apron.

RJ: Corkscrew senton!

Ref: 1........................2.................Kick out!

James and Visage stumble to their feet at the same time, Visage throws a groggy clothesline that James ducks under and he then crashes an enzaguri kick into the head.

MW: If James could get the tag here, that would end it!

RJ: GOD DAMN IT!

MW: Here come Re-Genesis! It’s Dicey Reilly and Geoff Steel!

RJ: Why the hell have they got to get involved?!

MW: I don’t know, If I was Dicey I wouldn’t fancy getting in another fight with Leone!

Leone is staring down the stage at Dicey, who stands there staring him down as Steel makes his way down the ramp, Dicey starts following him down. Leone turns back to the ring as James is starting to stir, as is Visage. He edges towards the corner as Steel and Reilly meet the bottom of the ramp.

Steel carries on going, he climbs up onto the apron and starts mouthing off at Leone, the crowd then erupt as Leone throws a punch that Steel only just manages to avoid. Steel is shaking his head and is about to respond when Dicey then grabs a hold of the leg of Leone! Steel drops off the apron as Leone tries to break free.

RJ: Berg has made the tag!

MW: James is waiting for it but Leone is distracted!

Berg hauls James up to his feet, he grabs him by the throat...

RJ: ICE BREAKER!

Ref: 1........................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Berg and Visage win it!

RJ: Only because Dicey and Steel prevented James from making the tag! What was the referee doing?

MW: He can’t deal with all of that happening at once!

Dicey let’s go of the leg of Leone, he and Steel walk around the ring to embrace Berg and Visage, as Leone storms into the ring to check on James.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:12 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Jack Reynolds getting ready for an interview.

JR: 'Ladies and Gentlemen what a huge guest we have lined up for you, it is my pleasure to introduce my guest at this time, the man who will compete in the main event at Born in Fire, the winner of the Gold Rush, MR....

(Jack is then interrupted by a shout from off screen)

?: 'BORN IN FIRE!!!'

(The crowd pop as Marshall Murdoch swaggers into view)

JR: 'Marshall...what are you doing here? I'm scheduled to be interviewing Mr Kenty now...'

MM: 'Well Jack I was sat in the back and I thought, I've not spoke to my good buddy Jack Reynolds in a while and seen as it's Born in Fire season I figured you would naturally want to talk to the man who is widely regarded as 'Mr Born in Fire.'

JR: 'How can you claim that? You've only wrestled at two Born in Fires!'

MM: 'Yes but I won at both didn't I? I won the two most talked about matches on the card, it was my name on everyone's lips and it was me who stole the show both times, and you know what I quite fancy making it a hat trick this year.'

JR: 'But didn't you tap out both times?'

MM: 'That's irrelevant.'

JR: 'And you've been in the biggest slump of your career, I can't remember the last time you won on pay per view and there's talk that you've lost it and that you're not capable of stealing the show anymore.'

(Marshall looks a little bit shocked by this statement)

MM: 'Bloody hell Jack, where did that come from? Bit unnecessary wasn't it? I thought you we were supposed to be my mate?

(This time it's Jack's turn to look surprised by the statement)

MM: 'But I can't deny that I've rumours, just as I can't deny that I haven't exactly been in the best run of form recently however it's Born in Fire season baby! And I am the man for the big occasion, this is when I come alive and as you well know the cream always rises to the top and come Born in Fire I will be back where I belong!'

JR: 'Starting with Geoff Steel Friday?'

MM: 'Precisely John, now you're on my wavelength! Now like myself Geoff hasn't had the greatest run of his life, he's 'firing blanks' as he so delicately put it - I mean I've made excuses in the past for failing in the past but blaming it on an illness is just pathetic, Zakky's been unable to shake of a particularly vicious patch of thrush for some time now you don't hear him moaning about it do you? And I stubbed my toe just before the Gold Rush, I'm fairly sure that was the only reason I didn't win, but again you don't hear me complaining as I'm above that.'

'Anyway, tonight...'

(Marshall pauses and whispers to Jack): 'Did you see what I did there?'

JR: 'How do you mean? You spoke it. There was no noticeable difference.'

(Marshall looks puzzled for a second before carrying on)

MM: 'He will realise what happens when you face Marshall Murdoch around the Born in Fire time, and he will be the first stepping stone on my path back to the top!'

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:13 pm

Match 6
Marshall Murdoch v Geoff Steel

RJ: Further singles action up next here for you on Lockdown!

MW: Two key players in the Re-Genesis vs 6WF battle that has been playing out over a good few months.

RJ: In fact, the two original members in the battle between the respective groups.

MW: Two men who will be looking to put themselves into prominent positions ahead of Born In Fire, they both see themselves as world title contenders.

“Papercut” blares out through the speakers and the crowd start to cheer as Marshall Murdoch strolls out onto the stage. He kneels down his arms in a cross position before leaping to his feet and punching the air. Murdoch then walks to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope.

MW: Murdoch suffered yet another setback in his quest to win a world title, losing out in the Time Attack match.

RJ: He had an impressive outing in the Gold Rush match, including a great re-union with his former tag partner Clarke James.

“Last resort” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to boos as Geoff Steel walks out wearing his Re-Genesis t-shirt. Steel surveys the arena before smiling down at Murdoch. Steel strides down the ramp, pointing to his t-shirt as Murdoch glares back. Steel steps into the ring.

RJ: Geoff Steel had a fantastic win at Destiny, managing to defeat Logan Kincade.

MW: He was robbed of his prize though! He was supposed to be the Number 30 entrant in the Gold Rush match, instead he was number 35, completely unexpectedly!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch starts the match off up against Geoff Steel. The two lock up and Steel take advantage with a couple of Forearm smashes up into the grill of Murdoch. Marshall responds with a roundhouse kick to the side, Steel keels over and Murdoch then bounces off the ropes hitting a big dropkick to the side of the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Marshall gets up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Geoff Steel until the referee steps in. Murdoch is forced to let Steel get to his feet, he goes for a DDT but Steel blocks. He then manages to throw Marshall into the canvas with a suplex. Steel gets up to his feet, he waits for Murdoch to rise before running in and nailing a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

RJ: This match started off nice and even as we expected.

MW: It takes something special to separate competitors of this ability, it’s only the early exchanges.

Geoff Steel brings Murdoch to a vertical base, he then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts followed by some headbutts. Murdoch slumps into the corner, Steel then runs in and crashes a big boot into the skull. Marshall walks out of the corner groggily straight into a back body drop. Steel covers.

The Re-Genesis man rolls up to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Marshall Murdoch, who tries to roll away but Steel drags him back to the middle of the ring and drops another knee into the face. Murdoch is then allowed to rise to his feet by Steel, who hits a brainbuster. Cover.

Murdoch forces the shoulder up, Steel drags him to his feet and starts smashing punches into the chin. Murdoch stumbles back, Steel continues with the punches but Murdoch manages to block one. He then fires back a series of punches himself which back Steel into the ropes. Marshall then whips him out across the ring and nails a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Marshall hooks the leg.

MW: Murdoch managing to out-brawl Geoff Steel there, that doesn’t happen too often!

Marshall gets up to his feet, he stands waiting for Steel to rise. The former 6CW World Champion throws a clothesline, Murdoch easily ducks under it and then scoops Steel onto his shoulders before nailing a Texan slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Geoff Steel kicks out, Marshall drags Steel to his feet and crashes a number of roundhouse kicks into the side and head of the Re-Genesis man. He stumbles back into the corner, Murdoch sprints in and nails a big dropkick. He then grabs Steel by the head, sprinting out of the corner and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

RJ: Marshall Murdoch dominating the recent interchanges!

Marshall quickly locks in a seated abdominal stretch. He hauls Geoff Steel to a vertical base and goes for a pumphandle slam, but Steel fights his way out of the predicament. Murdoch turns around and Steel levels him with a spear! He hooks the leg.

Steel quickly synchs in a front facelock. He drags Murdoch to his feet, smashing a number of knees into the face. Steel then releases the hold, crashing a knee into the stomach instead, Murdoch keels over...

RJ: Steel nails the powerbomb!

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Murdoch just about forces the shoulder up in time, Steel drags him to his feet and goes for the Blade Cutter but Murdoch manages to scoop Steel onto his shoulders, striding forward and nailing the Texan Slam! Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Steel drives the shoulder up off the mat. Murdoch stands over him, waiting for the Re-Genesis man to rise. He hits an STO backbreaker, before lifting Steel to a vertical base and hitting a T-Bone suplex! He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

MW: Murdoch getting ever closer to the win.

RJ: Setting up for the Marshall Law now, just waiting for Steel to rise!

The camera’s then pan to the top of the stage, where Udo Berg and Visage stride out onto the stage. They pace down to the ring.

MW: Re-Genesis! Yes! It’s great to see them again!

RJ: This is disgraceful, two matches in a row that they are going to ruin!

Berg and Visage reach the bottom of the ramp, Marshall leans over the top rope as Visage gets onto the apron. Visage is trash-talking Murdoch, who replies with some choice words of his own. As the ref tries to separate them, Steel edges towards the ropes where Berg helps him up. Steel sprints in behind Murdoch and rolls him up...

MW: ROLL UP!

Ref: 1.............................2...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Damn it!

MW: Geoff Steel wins it, and he is quickly out of the ring!

RJ: Interference from Re-Genesis once again ruining this contest. I don’t blame Steel for getting out of there quickly, Marshall is furious!

MW: Perhaps he needs to find some people to back him up!

*Steel rolls out of the ring and into the clutches of Berg and Visage, who surround him as Murdoch seethes in the ring.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Jack Reynolds: My guest at this time, Max Adamson.

Max: Jack.

JR: Max, in your first interview since the events of Destiny unfolded, what are your thoughts about what happened and the match you're in this week on Lockdown?

Max: Frankly Jack, I'm optimistic. Destiny didn't go quite to plan, we all know that. Max Adamson dominated the Time Attack match. Dominated it. For the whole sixty minutes the only name on the lips of the viewers was that of the Australian Phenom. I guaranteed two things going into Destiny Jack. One, that Max Adamson would destroy TGA if TGA got in Max Adamson's path. That happened. I beat the crap out of TGA. I pinned him on more than one occasion, proving how dominant I was. Two, that Max Adamson would walk out of the Time Attack match as the new TAW World Heavyweight Champion. That... That would have happened if it wasn't for a bum call from the referee. Even Michael Wire called that one. Hell, Stevie Wonder saw that, I should be stood here as the World Champion!

(Adamson has a fiery gaze in his eyes but quickly turns calm again)

Max: But it's ok. I've been in 6WF for a long time, long enough to know how inept the refereeing is around here. I don't blame the referee for his mistake. I'm not that kind of guy. We all make mistakes Jack. At least the referee made an honest mistake. The mistakes I cannot forgive are those the likes of TGA makes. The deliberate actions of TGA. Such as destroying the legacy of my late dear friend Chris Patricks. Such as hospitalising my girlfriend Clarissa. TGA got a degree of comeuppance at Destiny when I beat him up in the Time Attack match. And I came oh so close to winning the World Title but it wasn't to be. So I get an entry into the Gold Rush match. Entrant number 1. TGA "mysteriously" draws number 2. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He not only avoids another beating, he flukes his way to eliminating me! The fortuitous TGA! Well, until he was later eliminated... But TGA seems to have a real issue with me. TGA was the wrong-doer. After giving him a revenge beating in the Time Attack match, a forgiving, honest man like Max Adamson would be willing to let bygones be bygones. Let the past be the past with TGA knowing he'd well and truly learned his lesson.

(Adamson glares at Reynolds)

Max: But TGA didn't let it lie. TGA didn't, TGA couldn't accept what happened. TGA, being the selfish egotist he tries and fails to hide from the general public, wanted his own revenge. As if destroying my dreams and both physically and mentally attacking loved ones close to me wasn't enough. Do you know what TGA? I'm glad it's not over. After not winning the World Title at Destiny, I'm back at square 1 Jack. I'm back at the beginning. In a giant game of Snakes and Ladders, I've just landed on a pretty big snake. A snake known to the rest of you as TGA. Snakes are pretty fearless, like TGA. Snakes are often renowned for being slippery, like TGA. But snakes are also known to be harmless once you grab that snake around the throat. And when I get close to TGA in the match on Lockdown, I will grab that snake by the throat and I will render him harmless. I will hurt TGA and I will make sure he regrets ever interfering in Max Adamson's business.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Lex Hart arrives at the 6WF arena, he has a gym bag slung over his shoulder as he strolls head down towards the locker rooms

From behind Jack Reynolds and his crew call out to Lex

JR: Mr Hart............Do you have a second????

Lex is listening to music through a pair of Beatz by DR Dre headphones and is oblivious to what is going on behind him

Reynolds and his team quicken their step until they are right behind Hart. He taps his shoulder and Lex jumps in shock and pulls back to throw a punch

Reynolds ducks in fear and Lex punches the boom mic guy square in the nose knocking him too the floor, Reynolds surveys the scene for a second before grabbing the mic from the man now lying flat on his back

JR: Lex sorry - Do you have a second to talk about Destiny and what happens now for you

Lex has removed his headphones
LH: Let me stop you right there, that question shouldn't be asked of me. Quite clearly I was the better man in the Time Attack match at the PPV and due to some kind of travesty Mike Hill managed to squirm out of the match still with the championship in his grasp.

The question you need to ask is aimed at the BOD and precisely how they plan to right this wrong

JR: OK and how have you come to that conclusion?

Lex snaps angrily
LH: Jack I have given you credit in the past but today you are being particularly retarded.....

Did you watch the PPV

JR: Of course I did

LH: Then I need say no more..........

It was quite clear that I was robbed, quite clear that a timing issue led to the match over running allowing for me to be blindsided

I have lodged a formal complaint regarding the timekeeping

JR: But there was more than 6 minutes left when you tapped

Lex stands speechless
LH: Yes...................But..........................Errrrrr

JR: So what grounds does your complaint have?

Lex exhales loudly before snapping back
LH: Don't just stand there Jack, this man is bleeding. What are you thinking just continuing on as if nothing happened. This man was subject to a vicious attack

Reynolds appears confused
JR:ERRRRRRRRRRR.................... But it was

LH: Look now is not the time to apportion blame. Help the guy up. Jesus, what kind of a place is this that people are left bleeding in corridors

JR: It's a wrestling company, people are bleeding all over the place

Lex shakes his head
LH: It doesn't make it right Jack, collective responsibility man. We all need to make the change. This won't happen over night!!!!

Lex starts to walk away with Reynolds looking on confused
LH: Be the change Jack................Be the change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:18 pm

MW: Tag team action for you!

RJ: Four of the biggest name wrestlers in 6WF, three former 6WF world champions and a man who could have been coming into this match as champion.

MW: All four of them were involved in the Time Attack match, they will be looking to make an impression tonight, to get another shot at the TAW Title.

“Just close your eyes” roars out of the PA system, the fans rising to their feet with joy on their faces. TGA stands on the ramp and he soaks up the reception from the fans before making his way down toward the ring. He pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, perspiration running down his head as he looks up at the lights. The crowd chant his name before “Rain Wizard” echoes out to deafening boos.

Crime Lord strides out the stage, he stares down at TGA in the middle of the ring before making his way down to the ring. Crime Lord climbs onto the steps and then through the middle rope into the ring.

MW: The two former New Dynasty team-mates teaming together, after their storied rivalry last year.

RJ: What a strange tag team this is, I don’t know how this is going to work out!

“Be myself” screams out and the cheers quickly turn to boos. Lex Hart saunters out onto the stage, wearing his “It’s all about me” t-shirt. Hart walks confidently down to the ring, he smirks at Crime Lord and TGA. He then waits as...

“Lonely Boy” plays out of the speakers, greeted by a negative reaction from the fans in attendance. TGA’s jaw tightens and he looks angry as Max Adamson walks out onto the stage. He is looking supremely focused as he makes his way down to the ramp, shouting “I should be champion.” Adamson and Hart exchange a tense nod before stepping into the ring.

MW: Max Adamson was so close to walking into this match as TAW World champion, Mike Hill just pipping him to the title.

RJ: Adamson and Hart aren’t exactly the best of friends either, this contest is going to be hugely combustible!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson locks up with Crime Lord. The two powerhouses are pushing each other with as much force as they can muster in the middle of the ring, Adamson forces Crime Lord back into the ropes. He quickly whips Crime Lord out across the ring, hitting a back body drop on the rebound. Crimey rolls to his feet, Max then hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Max is quickly up to his feet, he locks in an armbar on Crime Lord. He drags him to his feet and then nails an arm drag. Crimey stumbles up to his feet, Max goes for a clothesline that Crime Lord ducks under and he follows that up with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

RJ: Even start to the match-up!

Crime Lord lifts up Adamson, he goes for a suplex but Max blocks it and then counters with a suplex of his own. Crime Lord rolls to his feet, Adamson connects with a monkey flip that sends Crime Lord to the corner. Max then runs in, hitting a big clothesline on Crime Lord. He stumbles forward out of the corner straight into a powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Adamson leaps to his feet, he locks in a sleeper hold on Crime Lord before dragging him to a vertical base. He connects with a backbreaker, Adamson then bounces off the ropes and hits a leaping knee into the back of the head. Max then drags Crime Lord towards the ropes, he rests his legs on the 2nd rope...

MW: Spike DDT!

RJ: Max starting to take charge here.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Max waits for Crime Lord to rise, he then Irish whips him into the ropes. On the rebound, Max hits a knee into the stomach before running off the ropes and connecting with the fa-maxxer! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Adamson hauls up Crime Lord, he then throws him into the corner before going for a big splash. That connects, crushing Crime Lord against the turnbuckle. Max then lifts Crimey to the top rope, he then follows up himself. Max sets up for a superplex...

RJ: Front suplex counter from Crime Lord!

Crime Lord jumps off the top rope, Adamson rises to his feet and Crime Lord runs in and takes Max down with an STO. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet and happily tags out to TGA, who looks surprised with the cordiality of Crime Lord. TGA steps into the ring, smiling down at Max. He then starts stomping away on the head of Max, who rolls away towards the ropes, asking the ref to protect him. Eventually the ref is forced to step in, dragging TGA away.

Max walks slowly away from the ropes, TGA meets him with a couple of crunching body punches, which he follows up with the Angel’s Wings. TGA hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Max is dragged to his feet by TGA, who whacks in a couple of big European Uppercuts, before launching Max into the ropes. He hits a big spinebuster on the rebound, Adamson stumbles up to his feet and TGA hits a boot to the gut. Teej then connects with the Angel Clash...

RJ: Now it’s TGA taking the attack to Max!

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

TGA waits for Max to rise, he applies a side headlock before sending Adamson into the mat. He stumbles up to his feet, throwing a groggy clothesline and TGA scoops Max onto his shoulders, nailing the Silent Death. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Adamson drives the shoulder up, TGA lifts him to his feet and goes for the Torture Rack but Max drops down the back, hitting a German suplex. The tag is then made to Lex Hart, he climbs to the top rope and dives off, hitting a springboard moonsault. TGA stumbles to his feet, Hart drills him with a superkick. He hooks the elg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

MW: What a great contest this has been!

Lex Hart waits for TGA to rise, he then hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Hart bounces off the ropes, hitting a spinning heel kick. TGA stumbles up to his feet, Hart nails a spin out backbreaker, he hooks the leg.

RJ: Lex Hart has had a great turn around in fortunes in recent months.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

TGA drives the shoulder up, Hart hauls him to his feet and then throws him down with a suplex. Hart keeps the hold applied, lifting TGA up and hitting a 2nd suplex. Hart then attempts a third suplex, but TGA blocks and counters with a suplex of his own, sending him into the corner.

Crime Lord tags himself in, he steps over the top rope and stomps away continually on the head of Lex until the referee steps in. Crime Lord then drags Lex out of the corner, hitting a big spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

MW: Lex was looking good, but Crime Lord seems fired up here!

Crime Lord hauls up Lex, he connects with a belly to belly suplex that sends Hart into the ropes. Lex drags himself up, Crime Lord shoves him into the ropes and punches away at the head and stomach of Hart, before stepping onto the ring apron and crashing a boot into the head of Hart, he falls to the mat. Crime Lord bounces off the ropes, hitting an elbow to the face. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Crime Lord drags Lex to his feet, he slings Hart over his shoulders before sprinting to the corner and nailing a slam onto the turnbuckles. He sets Hart up in a tree of woe, Crime Lord then runs in and hits a baseball slide to the face.

Lex falls from the turnbuckle to the floor, Crime Lord then goes to the 2nd rope before hitting an imploding splash. Crime Lord lays on top for the pin.

RJ: Crime Lord dominating Lex Hart!

Crimey leaps to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Hart repeatedly until the referee steps in. Crime Lord then waits for Hart to rise, he whips him into the ropes and then nails a huge clothesline that flips Hart over. Cover.

Hart forces the shoulder up again, Crime Lord hauls him to his feet and sets up for the Lock n Load...

RJ: TORNADO DDT!

MW: What a counter!

RJ: Both men down!

Hart is first to his feet, he tags in Max as TGA is tagged by Crimey. However, Hart doesn’t leave the ring, he instead runs in and knocks Crime Lord down to the outside with a dropkick before running the ropes...

MW: Flip senton onto Crime Lord!

Hart rolls to his feet and clambers onto Crimey, pummelling away on his head. Crime Lord prods Hart in the eye, smashing his head into the floor. Crime Lord lifts up Hart and starts punching away at him, but Hart is happy to trade blows with him.

TGA is watching on from the ring, wondering whether he should interfere. He turns around back intot he ring...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Max Adamson pins TGA!

MW: what a match that was! Absolutely action-packed!

RJ: Hart and Crime Lord still knocking the living daylights out of each other on the outside!

MW: Here comes the security, breaking it up before it gets too nasty!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Clarke James is shown sat in his locker room, looking longingly up at the poster for Destiny as Keith Leone walks in...

KL: How you doing, man?

James looks up, forcing a smile...

CJ: Thinking of what could have been, you know? Man, i was so damn close. I had him, Keith. I had him in the palm of my hands. I counted the three in my head, waiting for the bell....

KL: Hey man, you didn't know what was cominbg. Truth be told, i don't think anyone in the building, hell, the whole 6WF universe saw that coming, not even Walker.

CJ: I should've seen it. I mean, what better way to piss off Walker more than by pissing on his parade. You know, i wouldn't care so much if i was the one laying their, out cold, but when you're that close to everything you've been fighting for, it kicks you right in the nuts i've gotta tell you. And then that, out there, another interference, it just rubs salt in the wound...

KL: It's Walker all over, and i've seen him at his most devious. If things carry on down this path, i fear for this place. He won't stop until everything is done.

CJ: So what do we do?

KL: We keep on fighting...

CJ: A losing battle?

KL: Maybe, but only time will tell. I'm not gonna roll over, Cee-J. I'll fight till my last possible breath to make sure this company stays in the right hands.

??: Me too...

James and Leone look over at the door as Cameron Faith stands in the doorway....

CF: I may not be in your league, but i've had my fill of Re-Genesis. I'm sick of the beatdowns, i'm sick of getting screwed over for being honest and putting it all on the line. If 6WF is gonna fight back, if we're gonna take it to Walker, i wanna be part of it...

Leone and James smile...

KL: It's a number game, Cee-j. The more of us involved, the harder we are to break....

CJ: And The Consultancy...

??: We're here...

Vortex and Oko walk into the locker room...

Vortex: We'll be part of it. Whatever happens....

Leone and James nod....

CJ: Guess that just leaves one more....

The men look out into the hallway to see Marshall Murdoch stood waiting...

MM: I would've come in, but ever since Enforcer had one of these, i've gotten a bit claustrophobic about big group meetings, but you know, i've always had a fetish for these big group things, right Clarke?

James smiles, they stand nodding as The Consultant walks into shot...

TC: Gentleman, as much as this coming together could prove to be fruitful, we have other pressing matters. I have someone who'd like to meet with you all. If you'd like to follow me...

The 6 men look at each other in bemusement before following The Consultant out of the room....

MM: This better not be a group therapy session...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:19 pm

RJ: Folks, we are all set for our main event, and my god what a main event it turns out to be, the new 6WF World Champion, Logan Kincade, takes on Mike Hill and Dicey Reilly in a handicap match less than a week after Kincade shocked the world and cashed in his Fight for the Right shot and defeated Clarke James to become World Champion, lets take you back to last Sunday at Destiny and show you what happened....

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED is shown on the titantron!

MW: WHAT THE HELL?!

RJ: KINCADE! LOGAN KINCADE!

MW: WHAT’S HE DOING OUT HERE?! WHAT’S GOING ON?!

RJ: HE LOST TO GEOFF STEEL EARLIER TONIGHT, BUT I DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT HAS TO DO WITH THIS MATCH.

MW: THIS PLACE HAS GONE INSANE! NO-ONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING ANYMORE.

“Edgecrusher” kicks in, the crowd are in shock as Kincade paces out onto the stage. Geoff Steel paces around the ring towards Walker, asking him what to do. Walker holds Steel back, before warning the rest of Re-Genesis off.

RJ: Even they are in fear of Logan Kincade.

Kincade rolls in under the bottom rope, he hands his briefcase to the ref as Clarke James looks on in shock.

MW: KINCADE IS CASHING IN!

RJ: BUT THE MATCH ISN’T EVEN OVER?!

MW: IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE RJ! HE CAN CASH IN ANY TIME, ANY PLACE!

RJ: BUT NOW? IN THE MIDDLE OF A TIBETAN TORTURE MATCH!?

MW: WHAT BETTER TIME? BOTH OF THESE MEN ARE OUT ON THEIR FEET!

James storms at Kincade and the two start brawling, with punches flying everywhere. Kincade shoves James into the ropes, where he starts smashing punches down into the head of the former hardcore champion. Clarke counters with a knee to the stomach, before rocking Kincade back with a number of kicks to the gut.

Logan responds with a booming uppercut, James staggers back and Kincade smashes successive right hooks into the side of the head. James stumbles around into the corner, Kincade drives knees into the stomach and then punches into the head only for James to hit a boot to the stomach and then another, forcing Logan backwards.

James quickly grabs Logan...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

MW: BLOCKED!

Kincade blocks, swivelling into a sleeper hold. He smashes knees into the back before sprinting to the corner...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

James is lay flat out on the canvas, the ref is shocked, Re-Genesis are shocked, the crowd are shocked. Cassius Zhi slowly stirs, Logan Kincade looks down at him with a grin before covering James.

Ref: 1..................................2............................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Bird: THE WINNER OF THIS MATCH BY WAY OF PINFALL AND NEEWWWWW 6WF WORLD CHAMPION...LOGAN KINCAAAADDEEEEEEEEEEEE!

MW: NEW WORLD CHAMPION! NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

RJ: WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPENED THERE?

MW: I DON’T KNOW. A MAN WHO WASN’T EVEN INVOLVED IN THIS MATCH TO START WITH IS THE NEW CHAMPION!

RJ: LOGAN KINCADE PULLED OFF THE MOST EXTRAVAGANT STUNT. HE’S FOOLED RE-GENESIS, HE’S FOOLED JAMES, HE’S FOOLED ZHI, HE FOOLED WALKER!

MW: ZHI IS SEVERLY UNHAPPY WITH THIS! HIS STARE IS BURNING A HOLE THROUGH KINCADE, WHO DOESN’T GIVEN A CRAP ABOUT IT!

RJ: I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT ANYMORE!

Logan gets to his feet and the ref hands him the title. Cassius gets to his feet, staring and fuming at Kincade who grins back as Walker watches on from the outside. Steel and Re-Genesis are all in shock, as Kincade advances towards Zhi.

MW: And now he has to poke the bear.

RJ: Kincade really rubbing it in now!

Kincade gets right in the face of Zhi, holding up the title as Cassius goes nose to nose with him.
MW: Kincade shocked the world, and no holds all the cards. But you have to feel that he's picked a fight with the wrong group, and tonight could be the beginning of the end already for our new champ....

'Next Best Thing' roars from the speakers as Mike Hill struts on to the stage. He raises the TAW Title in the air and smirks as he walks down the ramp...

RJ: No wonder he's so happy. Mike Hill defied the odds in one of the greatest Time Attack matches this company has seen. Retaining the title against 6 other men when it looked for all the world like Max Adamson had finally broken his duck.

MW: You have to feel for Max. He put it all on the line, and came within seconds of fulfilling his dream.

'Born to Fight' erupts and the crowd ramp up the boos as Dicey Reilly walks out on stage to an array of green pyro....

RJ: And what about this man. He was left unconcious in one of the most brutal street fights we've ever seen against former 6CW star Keith Leone in what will go down as one of the most barbaric grudge matchs in history. What kind of physical state will Dicey be in?

MW: I don't know, but i can tell you we're about to find out....

The lights in the arena go down and the atmosphere in the arena is electric as the titantron begins to flicker....

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED 

RJ: Here we go!

'Edgecrusher' hits and the crowd are split as Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He stares down the ramp at Hill and Reilly who exchange words as Logan heads to the ring, sliding under the ropes and standing tall, staring across at his opponents. He unclips the World Title from around his waist and hoists it in the air with a sick smirk as the ref takes the belt from him....

MW: You have to admire Kincade. He shows absolutely no fear at any time, every action remorseless....

RJ: The intensity he shows, the intent to do harm at any time makes him the most dangerous man in this company, and if i were Re-Genesis i would be worried....

Ding, Ding, Ding....

Logan stands, continuing his icy stare across at his opponents. Hill and Reilly continue to discuss options before circling Logan. Logan spins on his heels, switching his gaze between both men, Reilly teases going on the attack and steps back as Hill emplys the same tactic....

MW: Re-Genesis toying with Logan here, waiting for te right time to...

RJ: Oh not again....

The crowd roar with disapproval as 'Numb' plays through the speakers and Alex Walker heads towards the ring flanked by Geoff Steel, Udo Berg, Visage and Kenji Hidari...

MW: This doesn't look good for Logan!

RJ: What are they out here to do? Prove a point? Punish Logan?

Walker wanders down the ramp as Re-Genesis surround the ring. Hill and Reilly back away from Logan who stares over at Walker. The GM of Lockdown climbs the ringsteps, taking a mic before entering through the ropes. Logan moves towards him and Walker places him hand out to stop Logan in his tracks....

AW: Easy there, Logan. I haven't come here for a fight...

RJ: Then what has he come out for?

AW: I haven't come here to lead a Re-Genesis beatdown. I haven't come out here to make you suffer for the embarrassment you brought upon us at Destiny. No, Logan. I came out here to applaud you....

MW: What!?

AW: What you did at Destiny took balls. You saw an oppotunity to make me eat my words. You took a chance to elevate yourself and put yourself in the spotlight. You proved me wrong, and for that, i salute you.

RJ: Oh, would you listen to this....

AW: But....

RJ: Oh, here we go...

AW: What you have to understand, is that the only reason it happened, is because i allowed it. I let you take your chance, Logan. You see, i was presented with a choice. See, Cassius was down and out. Clarke James, the runt of the litter was moments away from taking the centrepiece of Re-Genesis, putting the power firmly back in the hands of 6WF. Then you showed up.

When you walked out on that stage, those eyes fixated down on the ring. I had an epiphany. I saw the future, flashing before my eyes. In one second my whole outlook changed. I wasn't looking at losing everything, i was looking at gaining the most valuable commodity in this business. See, Logan, you have it all. You have this ability to instill fear into those who cross you. You have every tool in the workshop to take professional wrestling by the scruff of its neck and revolutionise the business. The only thing you lack, is the army behind you to make it happen.....

I have that army, Logan.

MW: Is he thinking what i'm thinking?

RJ: God i hope not!

Walker grins across at Logan...

AW: What you have to understand, Logan, is that being World Champion doesn't make you as powerful as me. To be at my level, you need to be on my side. You need to have something that i want. Like the 6WF World Champion.

I see the hatred in your eyes, Logan. I see the way you look at everyone in the locker room. You despise this company as much as me. A company that would re-hire you brother. A brother that used your father as a tool to manipulate you, to try and destroy you from the inside out. The same tactic i'm using to bring 6WF to it's knees. We can use that hatred, Logan. What i can offer you, isn't just the opportunity to destroy this company....no. What i'm offering you, Logan, is a chance at immortality. Join me, Logan. Become the new leader of Re-Genesis. Be the World Champion that you deserve to be. See your future, Logan. You're looking at the man that can make it all happen....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

RJ: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

MW: LOGAN COULD BECOME THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN 6WF!

Logan stands contemplating as Hill and Reilly look on puzzled.

RJ: DON'T DO IT LOGAN! TELL HIM WHERE TO........NO! NO!

MW: YES! YES!

RJ: LOGAN JUST SIGNED A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL! SATAN'S HANDSHAKE!

The crowd look on in shock as Walker extends his hand to Logan. He stares across at Walker before reaching out and shaking his hand. Re-Genesis appalud from the outside before entering the ring and applauding Logan. Hill heads to the ropes and grabs the 6WF World Title and hands it to Walker. He holds it out to Logan who grabs the belt and holds it aloft to a chorus of boos'...

RJ: I can't believe what i'm seeing. Destiny saw the beginning of a new era and tonight has seen that era take a sadistic and potentially company destroying twist, what next for 6WF and.....

MW: OH MY!

Re-Genesis are stood applauding as 'They Say' by Scars on Broadway screeches out through the arena and they stand staring up the ramp as Cassius Zhi comes bounding down the ramp...

RJ: You can bet that this man is far from happy about what he's just heard...

Cassius grabs a mic from ringside and storms into the ring, he barges through the crowd of Re-Genesis members, standing between Walker and Logan. He stares at Walker with disgust before turning his gaze to Logan. The two men share an instense stare down, going nose to nose, both men seething before Cassius breaks out into a sick grin and steps back...

CZ: Logan, whilst Walker may stand here, waxing lyrical over your oppotunistic triumph, i, the great wall see things from a much different perspective. You see, Logan, your cash in, you glorious title win, it was the act of nothing more than a plucky optimist. You see this? This group of which you stand, so proudly as it's apparent new leader, was a product, a creation of my sick, depraved mind. It was my brainchild. It was my wish, my determination to bring 6WF to it's knees that saw the evolution of Re-Genesis. You, Logan, are nothing more than a stop-gap. And when all is said and done, i will regain my crown of thorns. I will take back my place as the true leader of Re-Genesis, and you, Logan. You will become nothing....

Cassius drops the mic snarling at Logan who moves in and the two go nose to nose again...

RJ: Two hugely combustible elements, how can Walker possibly see these two.....

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

MW: What the hell does he want!?

The crowd go wild as 'Limo Wreck' plays and Keith Leone steps on to the ramp. Re-Genesis move to the ropes as Leone and Cassius continue to stare each other down. Walker splits them apart as the crowd chant for Leone....

KL: This is all very cosy. What a beautiful end to such an eventful evening. It actually saddens me to stand here now. You see, over the last few months, myself, along with a few others have had to watch as you and Re-Genesis have gone to great lengths to tear 6WF apart. You've turned 6WF into a laughing stock. You cost good people their jobs. You put innocent guys on the shelf for your own personal gain. You took chances away from people who deserved it, peoplewho earned their spots, took their chances. 

Well tonight, it's time to fight back....

MW: Leone and what army....

RJ: THAT ARMY!!

The crowd explode as Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch walk on to the ramp followed by Vortex, Johnny Oko and Cameron Faith. They line up on the ramp, staring down at the ring...

MW: What the hell are they going to do?

RJ: I think we're about to find out! HERE THEY COME!

The 6 men storm down the ramo as Re-Genesis back off from the ropes, the slide under and a mass brawl ensues. Vortex and Oko go straight after Berg and Visage. Bundling them through the ropes and heading straight for the outside. Faith and Hidari go at it as Murdoch and James square off against Steel, Hill and Reilly. Leone stares at Walker as Cassius shoves Logan into the path of Leone and the two men exchange right hands. Cassius slopes off under the ropes and heads off.

RJ: Zhi showing his allegience to the cause!

Leone gets the upper hand on Kincade, pummeling him back with stiff right hands. He goes for an irish whip but Logan counters and slides under the ropes, grabbing his title and jumping the barrier. Vortex bundles Berg over the barrier and into the crowd as Johnny Oko slams Visage's head into the announce table before whipping him into a thunderous clothesline from Vortex. He grabs Visage up and tosses him over into the towering figure of Berg. Hill, Reilly and Steel all hot foot it through the crowd as they are pelted with various objects....

RJ: TEAM 6WF HAVE CLEARED HOUSE. THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET. LEONE AND HIS TEAM HAVE STOOD UP FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN!

MW: ON NO....

RJ: OH YES! THEY LEFT WALKER BEHIND!

6WF regroup in the ring, surrounding Walker. Leone steps forward clutching a microphone...

KL: You see, Alex. The time has come to rid 6WF of you. Your days of causing havoc and running riot are over....

Walker snatches the mic from Leone and stares at him....

AW: Is that what you think, Keith......IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?! YOU'RE NOTHING, LEONE! You can't touch me. None of you can. 6WF has nothing. You can stand there, proud as punch, but tomorrow, the nightmare will continue. Re-Genesis will continue to take everything you believe in, everything you've workd for and crush it in front of your very eyes...

Leone grabs Walker by the scruff of his neck, pulling him in and staring down at him...

AW: WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, LEONE? YOU CAN'T TOUCH ME.....YOU HEAR ME!!! YOU'VE GOT NOTHING! NOBODY!!

Leone smirks, releasing his grip and snatching the mic back...

KL: You're wrong, Alex.....see, we have this man.....

MW: What's he talking about!?

Crowd: YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

MW: NO!

RJ: YES! MY GOD WHAT AN OVATION! LISTEN TO THIS CROWD!

MW: BUT HE CAN'T BE!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:20 pm

RJ: HE IS! THE DUKE IS BACK! DANNY MCGRAW IS BACK IN 6WF!!!!!

The crowd are apoplectic as 'Run This Town' roars around the arena. Alex Walker turns round in disbelief as Danny McGraw strolls on to the stage with The Consultant as the crowd chant 'Duke' at the top of their voices. He slowly makes his way down the ramp as Walker adjusts his jacket. He looks to escape from the ring but is cut off by Cameron Faith and Marshall Murdoch. He again tries but is pushed back by Clarke James. McGraw climbs the ring steps as Walker turns, McGraw stares blankly at Walker as he enters the ring. Walker pleads with McGraw, putting his hands out and begging....

RJ: Oh look at the little snake....

Walker continues to plead as McGraw stands there. Walker gets to his feet, trying to reason with McGraw...

MW: He's trying to reason with the wrong man! Get out of their Alex!

RJ: He deserves everything he gets....

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: WHAT A SHOT! AND ANOTHER!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

McGraw decks Walker with a right hand, he drags him up and levels him with another right hand before tossing him from the ring to huge cheers from the crowd. The 6 men line up beside McGraw as they look down to the floor at the crumpled body of Walker....

RJ: 6WF HAS NEW HOPE! DANNY MCGRAW HAS RETURNED! WHAT WILL THIS MEAN FOR RE-GENESIS! I DON'T EVEN CARE! 6WF IS RISING! THE DUKE IS BACK! THE DUKE IS BACK!!!

Leone stands next to McGraw, raising his arm aloft as McGraw smiles round the arena as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down