6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 29th October(Should have been 25th)

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 29th October(Should have been 25th) Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 29th October(Should have been 25th)

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:38 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the LG Arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG Arena, I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Evening RJ, evening everyone at home watching this over that mickey mouse cup that is on Sky Sports at the moment.

RJ: Just because your team are out of it Michael...anyway we digress, back to the action tonight and what a show we have in store for you, particularly after the events that occurred in last week's Main Event.

MW: What a Main Event that was! Logan Kincade signing a deal with the devil and agreeing to lead Re-Genesis, then the interruption of Cassius Zhi to proceedings and then...

RJ: The return of none other than Danny McGraw! And we hear from him tonight, and that is up next!

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 29th October(Should have been 25th) Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 29th October(Should have been 25th)

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:34 pm

"Run this town" blares out over the speakers and the LG Arena erupts into huge cheers as Danny McGraw walks out onto the stage, wearing his trademark cowboy hat. He walks down the ramp with a grin on his face, even tagging a few of the fans hands.

RJ: How great is it to see this man once again gracing 6WF?

MW: I'm feeling thoroughly underwhelmed RJ. I enjoyed the way Alex Walker was running things...

RJ: You can't be serious Michael.

MW: Deadly serious RJ.

McGraw: Well I have to say...it's pretty damn great to be back! From the reaction you lot gave me last week, it sounded like you weren't expecting to see me back in 6WF anytime soon, if at all. But luckily for you, and for everyone else in this company, I am back and I am here to do what I do best, which is lay down the law, put some control back in place and most of all...kick Alex Walker's ass!

*The crowd cheer hugely

McGraw: After I was viciously attacked by Walker and his Re-Genesis cronies, I really did consider whether it was all worth it. I'm a successful businessman, folks I will not lie to you, I am a rich man. I thought I didn't need to be putting myself through the stress that this job provides, particularly when I was the victim of a physical assault. I didn't need 6WF anymore.

Or at least that is what I thought. But when I was lay up in hospital after that vicious attack, every Friday I couldn't help but tune in to Eurosport and Eurosport HD to see what was happening. And what I saw unfurling before my own eyes left me disgusted. This place was being turned into a laughing stock by Walker, who was undoing every piece of good work that 6WF has ever done.

Seeing Walker stop Keith Leone fighting for a world title, seeing Walker hold back and punish guys like The Consultancy and Marshall Murdoch for no reason made me sick. But seeing a legend like The Saint being screwed over and forced into retirement was the final straw! I was no angel in my previous time in 6WF but what Walker was doing was not "best for business" it was simply him holding personal grudges. This place became an unsafe environment to work in, Re-Genesis were running this place into the ground, the lunatics were well and truly running the asylum.

The return of Clarke James made me sit up and take notice, hearing what he had to say about how this place was being run, hearing what a legend like JJ Johnson thought about the whole situation just re-affirmed to me that I did need 6WF but more importantly...6WF needed me. Guys like Clarke, Keith, Marshall and The Consultancy have done a sterling job in the face of adversity and I am going to be the man to put some authority behind their...

"Numb" rings out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Alex Walker strides out onto the stage, clearly angered. He paces down the ramp and into the ring.

McGraw: Can I help you Alex?

Walker: Yes you can Danny, by getting the hell out of this ring right now.

McGraw: I don't think I shall be doing that Alex, you don't scare me.

Walker: Well I damn well should Danny. You've already seen first hand what happens when you cross me and Re-Genesis, I can't believe that you'd want to go through that again. So I'd suggest you leave this ring with your body still in tact and never come back. Because 6WF doesn't need you Danny.

6WF doesn't need saving, because it has already been saved. It was you who was running 6WF into the ground, which is why I was bought in. Which is why Re-Genesis was created, to lead 6WF into a new era. 6WF has thrived because of Re-Genesis, it has brought shame on this company, it has re-invigorated it. 6WF doesn't need you Danny, it doesn't need saving.

McGraw: On the contrary Alex, it does need saving. Because once again, a little bit of power has gone to your head. You took 6CW and ran it into the ground, I will not let you do the same to 6WF. That's the way it was heading Walker, but not now I'm back. I don't care how many times I have to knock you flat on your ass, I am going to take 6WF back from the clutches of Re-Genesis. I am going to take back MY company and make it great again. Have a good day Alex.

*McGraw barges past Walker and leaves the ring to loud cheers from the crowd, as Walker watches on seething.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 29th October(Should have been 25th) Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 29th October(Should have been 25th)

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:40 pm

“Mad Dog Coll” roars out through the speakers and the crowd start cheering loudly as Finlay strides out onto the stage with his long staff in his hand. He waves it above his head before walking down the ramp, nodding to the fans in appreciation. Finlay reaches the bottom of the ramp, he climbs up the steel steps into the ring.

MW: Only a few more weeks left of seeing Finlay in this company, isn’t that great?

RJ: Michael, you are talking about a 6WF legend. Show some respect why don’t you!

Feeling it’ by Nas roars round the arena and Kenzaki Nogami strolls confidently on to the ramp as the crowd boo.  Yagurama walks out behind him, slowly following as Nogami paces his way down the ramp to the ring. Nogami slides into the ring as Yagurama walksaround the ring...

RJ: No tag title shot for these two at Born In Fire, but they are still supporting each other.

MW: If they’re aiming at succeeding in singles competition, they need to learn operate efficiently by themselves.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Finlay goes in for the lock-up, Nogami ducks underneath it and then nails a couple of roundhouse kicks to the back of Finlay’s right leg. Nogami quickly takes Finlay down to 1 knee with a chopblock, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a corkscrew neckbreaker on the veteran wrestler. Nogami covers.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Nogami leaps to his feet, he then waits for Finlay to rise. He clutches him in a side headlock, Finlay attempts a belly to back suplex as a counter but Nogami lands on his feet, facing away from Finlay. He turns around straight into a pele kick from the Dopant Zero man. Finlay rolls up from the canvas, Nogami bounces off the ropes and connects with a capoeira kick to the head. Finlay falls into the mat as Nogami hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

MW: Finlay just can’t live with the speed of Nogami in these opening exchanges, that’s what I’m talking about RJ. Finlay isn’t up to scratch anymore.

Finlay drives the shoulder up off the mat, Nogami stomps away on the head of Finlay repeatedly as Yagurama cheers him on from the outside. Nogami then waits for Finlay to rise, before Irish whipping him to the corner. Nogami then sprints in, hitting a running kick to the face. Nogami then leaps to the top rope, as Finlay rises, Nogami flies off and nails a leg drop bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Nogami gets to his feet, he beats the mat in frustration after another kick out from Finlay. Nogami again attempts an Irish whip but Finlay blocks, before pulling in Nogami and knocking him down with a clothesline.

RJ: There’s no substitution for experience Michael!

Nogami stumbles to his feet, Finlay crashes a big European Uppercut into the chin of Nogami who falls into the ropes. Finlay starts booting away at the stomach repeatedly before dragging Nogami away from the ropes, hitting a belly to belly suplex, making the cover quickly.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Finlay drags the Dopant Zero man to a vertical base. He whips him out across the ring, Nogami goes for a crossbody block but Finlay catches him across the chest and nails a big backbreaker. Finlay then goes to the top rope, diving off and hitting a tadpole splash on Nogami. Cover.

RJ: Finlay even using some high-risk offence of his own!

MW: I can tell you’re enjoying this RJ, but it won’t be long until Nogami’s superior athletic ability gets him back into this match.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Kenzaki Nogami again drives the shoulder up. Finlay hauls him to his feet, hitting an inverted atomic drop before running off the ropes and hitting a scissors kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Finlay drags Nogami to his feet, he synchs in a full nelson but Nogami gets up to his feet and counters with a jawbreaker. Finlay falls into the ropes, Nogami gains his bearings before sprinting in and nailing a devastating over the top rope tiger feint kick. Finlay crashes down, Nogami springboards off the top rope and into the ring, hitting a frog splash. He makes the cover as Yagurama urges the ref to make the count.

MW: Did you see that RJ? What a move! Could Finlay do that?

RJ: I don’t think many of the wrestlers in 6WF could perform that move Michael, it was an outstanding display of athletic ability from Nogami!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Finlay gets the shoulder up off the mat, Nogami drops a couple of big knees into the face of Finlay before waiting for him to rise. Nogami then hits a legsweep DDT, before bouncing off the ropes...

MW: Bakatare sliding kick!

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

Nogami goes up to the top rope but Yagurama has climbed onto the ring apron, protesting to the referee that his count was slow.

MW: He’s right, it did look a slow count!

RJ: Oh come on Michael, he clearly got the shoulder up in time!

Yagurama is protesting with the referee, who moves towards him to tell him to leave the apron. This allows Finlay to run in and crotch Nogami across the top rope, Finlay then puts Nogami onto his shoulders...

RJ: Celtic Cross!

The referee turns around in time to make the count.

Ref: 1.........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Finlay wins it! So much for him being past it Michael...

MW: Shut up RJ, one win means nothing, especially when it was handed to him by Yagurama.

RJ: I wonder how that botched interference is going to help Dopant Zero’s relations, especially with both men targeting singles glory.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:52 pm

The camera's go backstage to show a neon pink Ferrari speeding into the car park. It pulls into a space and the camera goes to driver's door, where it shows two long legs swinging onto the floor as the door opens. Slowly Miss Jessica steps out of the car.

She is wearing a short skirt, high heels and a top with a plunging neck line. Jack Reynolds is stood just inside the arena as she enters...

Jack Reynolds: Miss Jessica...

Miss Jessica: Like did I not tell you when I became co general manager to never talk to me again. You are like, a total weirdo.

Jack Reynolds: No you never told me that and even if you did, since Danny McGraw returned last week, you no longer have any authority...

Miss Jessica: And what makes you say that? Just because McGraw has returned doesn't mean I won't have any authority. The board saw the amazing job I did as interim general manager, I am like, certain, that they will have something in mind for me. I will probably be the boss of McGraw and Walker! And then you definitely won't be able to talk to me.

*Jessica walks off, leaving Reynolds in disbelief

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:59 pm

Match 2
Lucas Takeo v The Fanatic

MW: A huge contest up next here on Lockdown!

RJ: Do you have to make that joke every time Michael?!

MW: It’s a genius joke RJ! It’s because they are both big men you see RJ, which is why it’s a huge match. Not because of who they are but because of their size.

RJ: When you have to explain a joke Michael, that means it isn’t funny.

“Change(In the house of flies” hits and the crowd descend into boos as a red light flicks on and off at the top of the stage until The Fanatic walks out. The former European champion storms down to the ring, he clambers into the ring over the top rope, waiting for his opponent.

RJ: A close loss for The Fanatic last week against Blue Dragon, but an impressive display in the Gold Rush battle royal will offer some encouragement to him this month.

MW: Imagine what a win tonight would for him...

“From Yesterday” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Lukas Takeo strides out onto the stage, his head bowed with a towel draped over it. He walks menacingly down to the ring, his head still bowed. He reaches the bottom of the ramp, he lifts his head up, the towel dropping to the floor with the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist. He climbs the steps onto the ring apron and then clambers in over the top rope.

MW: Takeo also coming off a loss last weekend, a bit of a shock defeat to Cameron Faith in my eyes. He will want to get back on track this evening.

RJ: He certainly will Michael, as champion, he doesn’t want to lose too many matches, otherwise he will lose that aura that a champion tends to have.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Fanatic and Takeo lock-up, the two big men are battling it out in the middle of the ring but neither manages to gain an advantage. They break the hold and go in for the lock-up again, but once more neither gains a clear advantage.

MW: It’s the immovable object meeting the unstoppable force in wrestler form! Goliath vs Goliath!

They lock-up for the third time and Takeo gains a slight advantage. This is quickly negated by Fanatic, who applies an armbar hold. Takeo attempts a hip toss counter, that’s blocked by Fanatic who then hits a hip toss of his own. Takeo gets to his feet, Fanatic smashes a right hand into the chin. Takeo steps back before replying with a big right hand of his own.

Fanatic replies with a headbutt and a quick knee into the stomach. He places Takeo’s head between his legs before lifting him into the air and nailing a piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Takeo powers out of the pin predicament. Fanatic stomps away on the back of Takeo, before dragging him to his feet. He hits Takeo with a scoop slam, the big man rolls up to his feet and Fanatic goes for an Irish whip. Takeo blocks it, sending Fanatic into the ropes and then hitting a short-arm clothesline. Fanatic stumbles up, Takeo hits a boot into the gut before hitting a brainbuster. Cover.

RJ: These two trading big power moves here.

MW: It’s scary the amount of power these two have!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Fanatic forces the shoulder up. Takeo leaps up to his feet, where he drops a big knee into the face. He then lifts up The Fanatic onto his shoulders, walking towards the corner and connecting with a snake eyes. Fanatic walks out of the corner, Takeo meets him with a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Takeo lifts up Fanatic, he hits a backbreaker before locking Fanatic in a sleeper hold. Fanatic lifts Takeo onto his back, before driving back into the corner and crashing Takeo into the turnbuckles. Fanatic brings Takeo forward, launching him into the canvas with a snap suplex. He rolls up to his feet, Fanatic drills Takeo with a big spinebuster. Cover.

RJ: Really trying to one up each other in the power stakes!

MW: I don’t think there is anything more fantastic to watch than two utter monsters fighting it out.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Takeo gets the kick out on this occasion. Fanatic drags him to a vertical base, where he throws him down to the canvas with a side suplex. The Hardcore champion rolls to his feet, he runs towards Fanatic who crushes a big boot into the skull. Takeo collapses into the mat, Fanatic covers.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Fanatic lifts up Takeo, he goes for a powerbomb but Takeo counters with a back body drop. Fanatic rolls up to his feet, Takeo hits a boot into the stomach...

RJ: Powerbomb!

MW: Takeo showing up Fanatic there!

Takeo stands waiting for Fanatic to rise, before whipping him into the ropes. Takeo nails a huge spear on the rebound, but he doesn’t cover, instead going to the top rope...

RJ: Flying clothesline!

MW: Takeo perhaps realising that the power game might not be the best way of trying to win it.

Ref: 1..............2...............Kick out!

Fanatic just about forces the shoulder up. Takeo hauls him up and whips him towards the corner, before sprinting in and going for a big splash but Fanatic manages to move out of the way.

Takeo crashes into the turnbuckles, he walks forward out of the corner and Fanatic grabs him by the throat, setting up for the chokebomb. Takeo shocks Fanatic by doing exactly the same, placing one hand around the throat of Fanatic.

RJ: Look at this!

MW: Both men want to use the chokeslam to finish this off!

Fanatic and Takeo are both choking each other out in the middle of the ring, but Fanatic manages to hit a headbutt to force Takeo to release. He then lifts him into the air...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Ref: 1.............................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Fanatic wins it!

MW: What a win that is for him! A real momentum boost!

RJ: And he’s making his intentions perfectly clear.

Fanatic picks up the Hardcore Title and stand over Takeo, before eventually dropping the belt down onto him.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:10 pm

*Mr Kenty is in the backstage area, he is on the phone and is clearly in deep discussion with someone when Mike Hill walks into picture to loud boos. He glares at Kenty, who continues talking on the phone until Hill snatches it off him.

Mr Kenty: What in the hell do you think you're doing Hill? Give me the phone back right now, before I have to take it from you.

Mike Hill: Oh, the same way in which you're going to take to the TAW World Title from me Kenty? Who were you on the phone to? Mommy? What did she say to you Kenty? Mike Hill hopes she told her son just how stupid he would be to choose the TAW World Title as the one to to after at Born In Fire.

Mr Kenty: I haven't decided yet Mike and no it wasn't my mommy. Obviously unlike you, I am capable of making my own decision without having to run it past someone first. 

Mike Hill: Mike Hill is just offering you some advice Kenty. Mike Hill knows how long you've wanted to be a world champion, so all I'm saying is if you challenge Mike Hill, you will be waiting a lot longer. 

Mike Hill has faced you on numerous occassions and every time, Mike Hill has shown that Mr Kenty is not on his level. Mike Hill is quicker than Mr Kenty, Mike Hill is smarter than Mr Kenty, Mike Hill is simply better than Mr Kenty. For Mr Kenty to beat Mike Hill, he'd need to reach a level he has never reached before. Mike Hill wouldn't even have to be at his peak to beat you Kenty. 

Kenty: Your memory of events seem to differ a lot from mine. In fact, I seem to remember beating you with your own trademark roll up a few times Mike. Strange, I thought that someone this god damn good would never lose to his own move...

Mike Hill: You want to be a bit more respectful towards your world champion, otherwise you might not even make it out to the ring tonight to make your decision...

*There is a tap on Hill's shoulder and it is Keith Leone. Hill glares at him.

Leone: The thing is Mike, you have to earn respect. And as far as I am concerned, you've not earned anyone's respect. Kenty has fought for his opportunity at the big one, you got your chance handed to you on a plate. 

I might not be able to fight you for that world title because of your boss' little ban, but I sure as hell can beat you up real good tonight. And perhaps that will make Kenty's decision that little bit easier.

*Leone grins, grabbing the phone from Hill and passing it back to Kenty before walking off, Kenty smiles at Hill who storms off angrily.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Match 3
Mike Hill vs Keith Leone

RJ: What a match up next for you here on Lockdown, as the clashing between Re-Genesis and those rebelling against them continue.

MW: This one promises to be a fantastic encounter, the style of these two, coupled with the high tension between the two groups, should lead to an exciting match-up.

RJ: There’s been a bit of war of words between these two in the week building up to this match, now we have to see who can back up their fighting talk with a win.

MW: I think we know that both are more than capable of doing that RJ!

“Limowreck” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Keith Leone strides out onto the stage, looking supremely focused. He marches down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before climbing up the steel steps and then through the middle rope into the ring. Leone bounces off the ropes a couple of times as he awaits the arrival of his opponent...

RJ: After so long suffering at the hands of Re-Genesis, it seems that Keith Leone might finally be able to get some payback on them, particularly with the return of Danny McGraw to Lockdown!

MW: Can Mcgraw trust Leone though? We all saw what happened at our last two Pay Per Views, Leone has the potential to lose all control and snap at any moment, that is not a guy you trust with a big task.

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the cheering turns to loud boos as the TAW World Champion Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage with the title belt around his waist. He taps the belt before walking confidently down the ramp, smirking at the loud boos from the fans. Hill steps onto the ring apron and then springboards over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Do you think that Mike Hill has had his nose put of joint by Alex Walker, after he offered Logan Kincade the leadership over Re-Genesis? With Hill’s ego, you’d have thought he’d be pissed about that.

MW: I don’t know RJ, Hill seems to have brought into the team collective of Re-Genesis. That’s not to say that he sees tonight as his chance to show Walker why he should be leading Re-Genesis.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Leone and Hill circle the ring, eventually locking up. Leone forces Hill backwards, but he escapes the lock-up, placing Leone into a sleeper hold. He quickly counters by smashing big elbows into the side of the head, forcing Hill to release the sleeper hold. Hill runs in at Leone who knocks him down with a big shoulder block. Hill staggers to his feet, Leone boots him in the gut and then delivers a vicious piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

Hill drives the shoulder up off the mat. Leone quickly brings Hill to a vertical base, he whips him out across the ring. Leone ducks his head for a back body drop but Hill sunset flips over the top. Leone quickly kicks out but Hill leaps to his feet and hits a dropkick to the face. The TAW World champion hits a couple of stomps to the head before hitting the Hill Walk. Cover.

Ref: 1..................Kick out!

Leone powers out of the pinfall. Mike Hill applies an armbar on Leone, he fights his way up to a vertical base quickly before throwing Hill down to the mat with a Northern Lights suplex. Leone then hits a couple of big elbows down into the chest. The former 6WF Champion then stands over Hill, waiting for him to rise. The Re-Genesis man gets to his feet, he throws a wild punch that Leone blocks before spinning Hill and hitting a Russian legsweep, then going for the pin.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Keith Leone rolls up to his feet, he stands waiting for Hill to rise. When he does so, Leone smashes a right hand into the chin. Hill rocks back and Leone fires in another big right hand, again sending Hill staggering. Leone then throws a three punch combination, with Hill desperately trying to shield himself from the attack but to no avail. The TAW champion falls back into the corner, where Leone climbs to the 2nd rope. He immediately starts pummelling punches into the face, the crowd chanting along with each one.

After the 10th punch, Leone drops down off the 2nd rope and retreats slightly as Hill stumbles forward out of the corner groggily straight into a DDT from Leone, who quickly hooks the leg.

RJ: Keith Leone was really unloading on Mike Hill there, if the TAW Champion didn’t realise before, he is now in a fight with Leone.

MW: This isn’t a situation Hill would want to be in, he needs to find a way of getting his own offence into the match. If this becomes a brawl, Leone will be in his element. I’m sure our TAW Champion can stop that happening though.

Hill forces the shoulder up off the mat, Leone is back onto the offensive quickly, bouncing off the ropes and hitting an elbow drop to the face. Leone follows that up with a series of quicker elbows down into the gut, before waiting for Hill to rise. He hits the TAW World Champion with a running gutbuster, Hill stumbles up and Leone sprints in and knocks him down with a running knee to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Leone drags Hill up to his feet. He hits him with a backbreaker, before going for a sharpshooter but the TAW World Champion wriggles free and quickly rolls up Leone.

RJ: Hill going to steal it!

Ref:  1.......................2...................Kick out!

Leone gets the shoulder up, he gets to his feet and swings a wild clothesline at Hill who ducks underneath it. He hits Leone with a pele kick and the former world champion stumbles back into the corner. Hill follows Leone into the corner, hitting a running tiger calf kick. Leone falls forward out of the corner, Hill grabs him by the waist...

MW: Bridging belly to belly suplex! Superb athleticism from Mike Hill!

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

Mike Hill kips to his feet, he immediately starts stomping down on the head of Leone as the crowd boo him loudly. Hill simply smirks and motions a title belt around his waist before continuing with the stomps. He eventually relents, allowing Leone to rise before hitting an inverted atomic drop. Hill then bounces off the ropes, nailing a spinning heel kick. The TAW World champion then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Mike Time!

MW: Hill really starting to take control of this match-up now!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Leone forces the shoulder up, Hill lifts him to his feet and then goes for an Irish whip across the ring. Leone uses his size advantage to reverse, sending Hill flying towards and over the ropes. He manages to land on the ring apron, Leone runs in but Hill counters with an enzaguri kick to the head. Leone stumbles back, Hill springboards off the top rope and hits a hurracanrana straight into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.....................2......................Kick out!

MW: Close one there for Mike Hill, nearly managing to get the win!

Hill gets to his feet, he retreats back slightly, waiting for Leone to rise. He then sprints in going for his trademark standing tornado DDT but Leone shoves Mike Hill away. The TAW World champion sprints in at Leone...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1........................2..........................Kick out!

Hill forces the shoulder up just in time. Leone drags Hill to his feet, he goes for a suplex but the world champion blocks before countering with a suplex of his own. Hill rolls to his feet, he goes towards the corner and then climbs to the top rope. Before he can fly off, Leone is up to his feet and runs over, lifting Hill onto his shoulders.

He walks out of the corner attempting a Firerman’s Carry slam but Hill fights out. He tries to manoeuvre Leone into position for the Over the Hill but he
spins out. Hill turns on the spot...

RJ: CONCUSS KICK!

MW: NO WAY!

Ref: 1.............................2..............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Leone wins it! Leone just pinned Mike Hill, the TAW World Champion!

MW:  God damn it, I thought Hill had it when he was setting up Over The Hill!

RJ: What a win that is for Leone, a big boost for both him and the rest of the wrestlers in the back fighting against Re-Genesis.

MW: He’s certainly happy about it!

Leone gets to his feet in celebration, smiling and going to all 4 corners of the ring to salute the fans. He then leaves the ring as Hill starts to stir, beating the mat in frustration.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Lex Hart arrives at the 6WF arena as is custom now Lex is dressed down in grey sweats and he has a Lex Hart Adidas Originals track top

Lex is barely along the first corridor when he is pounced upon by the 6WF interview team

Lex seems startled
LH: Whoah - You guys just lay in wait for your victims? - on the prowl, eye of the tiger shit or something?

Jack Reynolds looks confused but Lex continues
LH: You could have given me a heart attack

Reynolds laughs
JR: Well you're not as young as you once were so I can only apologise

Lex reacts angrily
LH: What is that supposed to mean - I'm not as young as I was

What have you been told?????

Lex narrows his eyes
LH: Yes it's my birthday this week but 34 isn't old, i'm at my peak - My best years are still ahead of me

Reynolds holds back a giggle

LH: Anyway what did you want?

I'm a busy guy- I haven't got time to waste talking shop with you!!!!

JR: I errrr I just wanted to ak you about this weeks match. It looks to me at least another match where both your opponents and indeed your partner despise you with a passion

LH: Is that a new thing
Reynolds does not respond

LH: I am hated across the lands Jack, and do you know why

JR: Because you're like a cancer to the wrestling world, everything you touch turns to shit????

Lex shakes his head
LH: Very funny........... No!!!!!!!!!!

It's jealousy

Everybody looks at me with little green eyes

JR: Pretty green eyes???

LH: No ................listen

I am a symbol of all that is great, all that can be if you have all the tools at your disposal

I am wrestling perfection!!!!!

A voice can be heard off camera
??: You're so vain!!!!

Lex stares a hole off camera
LH: What?????

A timid voice speaks up
??: Nothingman

JR: You were saying Lex?

Lex continues
LH: I am on a crest of a wave. Only bad timekeeping kept me from being triumphant at Destiny

You talk about my opponents

Kenty - Wannabe
TGA - Loser

And The smooth criminal himself, Crimelord

Lex laughs out loud
LH: He's no more than a petty thief!!!!!!!!!!

I am the only big name in the match. I am the name that sells the tickets and everybody knows that

That is why they hate me Jack

Jealousy

Pure and Simple

They can't stand the fact that It's all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex strides away towards the locker room as Reynolds looks back at the camera shaking his head

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Match 4
Mr Kenty & TGA v Crime Lord & Lex Hart

RJ: Tag team action up next for you on Lockdown...

MW: What a contest this is RJ. 3 former world champions in this contest and the fourth competitor will be competing for one of the world titles at Born In Fire.

RJ: Mr Kenty makes that decision tonight, but before that, he teams with TGA to face off against Crime Lord and Lex Hart.

MW: Three men who could quite easily have been stood here as world champion, all of them came close in the Time Attack match at Destiny.

“Be myself” screams out and the cheers quickly turn to boos. Lex Hart saunters out onto the stage, wearing his “It’s all about me” t-shirt. Hart walks confidently down to the ring, he rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and then leaps to his feet, bouncing off the ropes waiting for his tag partner.

“Rain Wizard” echoes out to deafening boos. Crime Lord strides out the stage, he looks down at Lex Hart in the ring who stares back intensely. Crime Lord paces his way down to the ring before climbing up the steel steps and into the ring.

RJ: How do you see these two working together Michael?

MW: I can’t see them working well together at all RJ. Only last week they were brawling all around the arena!

“Just close your eyes” roars out of the PA system, the fans rising to their feet with joy on their faces. TGA stands on the ramp and he soaks up the reception from the fans before making his way down toward the ring. He pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, perspiration running down his head as he looks up at the lights. The crowd chant his name...

“Turn up the trouble” blares out through the speakers and the cheering continues as the lights dim and a spotlight shines on the stage as Mr Kenty strolls out. He motions a title belt around his waist before walking down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Kenty rolls into the ring, looking around at his opponents.

RJ: I think these two will work together a lot better, they’ve tagged together in the past and they do seem to share a mutual hatred of Lex Hart in particular.

MW: There’s no denying that. You do have to wonder whether TGA will use this an opportunity to show Kenty that if he were to win one of the world titles at Born In Fire, that he is still a very viable threat.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

TGA and Crime Lord start off in the ring. TGA turns around to get the fans cheering his name, Crime Lord turns to the fans who boo him. He flips them the bird, before eventually he and TGA lock-up. TGA gains a slight advantage only for Crime Lord to drive a knee up into the stomach. TGA keels over and Crime Lord attempts a gutwrench throw which TGA blocks before countering with a back body drop.

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, TGA goes for a clothesline which Crime Lord blocks he then fires off a series of punches into the chin that back TGA against the ropes. Crime Lord goes to whip TGA out across the ring, TGA blocks and sends Crime Lord against the ropes then going for a belly to belly on the rebound but Crime Lord again blocks and then nails a belly to belly throw of his own.

Crime Lord hauls TGA up to his feet and hits him with a forearm to the head, TGA stumbles back slightly and Crime Lord pulls him in close before nailing a suplex. TGA stumbles up to his feet and Crime Lord knocks him down into the canvas with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover, the first pinfall attempt of the match.

Ref: 1............2.....Kick out!

TGA forces the shoulder up quickly, Crime Lord places him into a bow and arrow submission hold but TGA is quickly onto his feet and he spins out of the hold before shoving Crime Lord into the corner. TGA nails a running knee into the back, Crime Lord falls back and TGA throws him down to the canvas with a big German suplex.

With Crime Lord grounded, TGA drives a couple of knees into the back before lifting up Crime Lord and putting him into a torture rack position.

MW: Already seeing how key the power game is to these two, whilst Kenty and Lex are more about speed.

Crime Lord drops down out of the torture rack hold and hits TGA with a spinning neckbreaker. The Newcastle-native rolls back into the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes and Crime Lord runs in nailing a big splash. TGA falls forward, Crime Lord then goes for a spinebuster but TGA dead-weights. He then hits a European Uppercut to force Crime Lord away before hitting a spinebuster of his own. TGA is the man to make the cover this time.

Ref: 1..............2.....Kick out!

TGA lifts Crime Lord to his feet, he hits him with a boot to the stomach and then nails the Angel Clash on his former Dynasty colleague. TGA leaps to his feet and motions a title belt around his waist much to the delight of the crowd. TGA leans over Crime Lord to pick him up but Crime Lord hits him with a headbutt and TGA falls back. Crime Lord rises to his feet, TGA runs in at him but Crime Lord connects with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

MW: Good agility from Crime Lord there.

Crime Lord rises up to his feet and begins to stomp away on the head of TGA, who tries to shield himself by rolling towards the ropes but Crime Lord continues the stomping attack until the referee steps in as TGA positions his head under the bottom rope. Crime Lord steps back, he then walks onto the apron and hits a running leg drop.

TGA rolls away from the ropes and gets to his feet, Crime Lord flies over the top rope hitting a huge shoulder block. TGA rolls up to his feet and Crime Lord hits him with a boot to the stomach followed up with a huge powerbomb.

RJ: Impressive power there from Crime Lord, not many people can do that to TGA.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord synchs in an armbar on TGA, dragging him back to the corner. Lex tags himself in, barging past Crime Lord and pulling TGA away from the former world champion. Crime Lord steps out of the ring angrily, Hart takes TGA down to the mat with an arm drag. TGA rolls up and Hart nails him with a superkick to the chin, he covers.

MW: Hart under pressure now, he interrupted Crime Lord just as he was building some momentum!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

TGA gets the shoulder up, Lex Hart waits for TGA to rise, he then hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Hart bounces off the ropes, hitting a spinning heel kick. TGA stumbles up to his feet, Hart nails a spin out backbreaker, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Hart waits for TGA to rise, he then whips him into the ropes. Hart leaps into the air attempting a dropkick, but TGA holds onto the ropes and Hart falls to the mat. Teej runs in, hitting a big clothesline on Hart. The former PWA member rolls up, TGA slings him onto his shoulders...

RJ: Silent Death!

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Hart gets the shoulder up, TGA waits for him to rise before hitting a boot to the gut followed by the Angel Driver. The tag is then made to Kenty, who climbs up the top rope before diving off and nailing a senton bomb! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Mr Kenty stands over his old rival, waiting for him to rise. Hart rolls to his feet, where Kenty lifts a knee up into the stomach. He quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting a brutal swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up. Mr Kenty hauls him to a vertical base, he slings Hart over his shoulders before running forward and nailing a rolling fireman’s carry slam. Hart rolls to the corner, where Kenty sprints in and hits a running facewash kick. Kenty then lifts Hart up in a front facelock, putting Hart’s legs across the 2nd turnbuckle before nailing a Spike DDT.

MW: Kenty on fire here!

RJ: If you were Kenty, which title would you go after Michael?

MW: I really don’t know RJ, it’s a tough choice. Kincade and Hill are both very good world champions, tough tests.

RJ: At least we don’t have too long to wait.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kenty hauls Hart to his feet, he whips him across the ring going for a big boot but Hart dives underneath it. He goes to the corner but Crime Lord steps off the ring apron, walking back up the ramp.

MW: Crime Lord is leaving Lex high and dry!

RJ: We didn’t think they’d work too well as a team!

Hart looks on angrily as Crimey makes his way up the ramp. Kenty attempts to tag in TGA but Hart manages to cut him off with a dropkick to the head. Kenty rolls to his feet, Hart hits a snapmare followed by a running knee to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick otu!

Kenty kicks out, Hart quickly starts stomping away on the head of the Gold Rush winner. Eventually he relents, allowing Kenty to a vertical base only to take him down with an STO. Hart runs the ropes, hitting a springboard moonsault.

Lex wastes no time in bringing Kenty to a vertical base. He nails a suplex, keeping the hold applied, rolling to his feet and nailing another suplex. He sets up for the third suplex and it connects! He bridges into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Kenty just about kicks out in time. Hart hauls him up, going for his RKO but Kenty shoves him into the ropes. Hart runs back in at Kenty...

RJ: Double crossbody!

MW: Both men down!

The crowd are chanting and cheering for Mr Kenty and he is the first up to his feet. He swallow dives to the corner, tagging in TGA who steps into the ring. He stands over Hart, who claws himself to a vertical base only for TGA to throw him across the ring...

RJ: Hart has just been taken to HELL AND BACK!

Ref: 1..............................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And it’s TGA who wins it for his team!

MW: Kenty will be happy about that, he’s come through relatively unscathed ahead of his big announcement later on tonight.

RJ: TGA gets one over on Lex and so did Crime Lord, who left Lex to himself earlier on in the match.

TGA and Kenty congratulate each other before walking up the ramp, tagging the fans hands. They leave the stage just as Hart is starting to stir, when out walks Crime Lord to loud boos.

RJ: Doesn’t he realise the match is over?!

MW: Crime Lord obviously coming to commiserate with Lex...

Crime Lord rolls into the ring, he looks at Hart who is slowly gets to his feet. Crime Lord helps him to his feet, only to sling Lex across his shoulders...

RJ: LOCK N LOAD!

MW: Crime Lord has just taken Lex Hart out!

Crime Lord stands over Lex for a moment, smirking, before leaving the ring.

RJ: A rough night for Lex Hart!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:28 pm

*Alex Walker is shown in his office, he is pacing around the room with Geoff Steel, Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg and Visage sat in there with him.

Alex Walker: I hope you all realise just how important this match is tonight. McGraw is back and he will be looking for any excuse to elevate his boys into a position where they can get at us. If you win tonight then there is no way in which McGraw can reward any of them with a chance at your titles or stop you from getting a shot at their titles.

I've covered for you all before but now you've got to step up and prove your worth. Things are going to become a lot more cut-throat around here with McGraw back. I need only the best and anyone not pulling their weight will have their position with Re-Genesis firmly re-assessed. 

Geoff Steel: Boss, you just need to calm down a little bit. Trust me, Danny McGraw is no threat to us whatsoever. I'd rather that you worry about what Zhi is going to do, rather than McGraw. Udo here has already broken him in half once, I'm sure you wouldn't mind a chance to break the other half would you big guy?

*Berg simply nods back, a deranged grin on his face.

Geoff Steel: And Visage will certainly help him out with that. There is nothing to worry about tonight. Kenji has already beaten Faith, I'm clearly far superior to Marshall Murdoch. We'll do our jobs tonight Alex, you just make sure that we are rewarded for all the work we do for Re-Genesis. 

Alex Walker: You're right Geoff, I don't know why I'm so worried about McGraw. He's got plenty on his plate, I'm sure Leone, James and Murdoch are all sat around his table now, begging for scraps. He's going to learn tonight why he should have stayed in that nice hospital bed. 

*Walker grins to himself, his confidence clearly back after a momentary lapse.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Match 5
8 Man Tag Match
Marshall Murdoch, Cameron Faith, Solomon Riddick & Scorpion v Geoff Steel, Kenji Hidari, Udo Berg & Visage

RJ: It is now time for a match-up that looks like it will lead to, quite frankly, complete and utter carnage.

MW: No doubt about that RJ. When you’ve got 4 members of Re-Genesis in the match-up, then that normally is a recipe for disaster. When you add who they are facing into the mix, an explosion is inevitable.

RJ: I think it’s a case of how long this match will remain an 8 tag match, before things get heated and individual rivalries boil over.

MW: And boy is there plenty of those rivalries in this match!

‘The Essence’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd boo, Kenji Hidari slowly walks out, he’s wearing a ReGenesis shirt. He ignores the booing crowd, as a sly smirk grows on his face. He walks down the ramp confidently and slides under the bottom rope. He removes his T-shirt and then taps the freeweight title wrapped around his waist before removing it and handing the belt to the referee.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..

zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down as “Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring at the crowd. They pace down to the ring.

“Last resort” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to boos as Geoff Steel walks out wearing his Re-Genesis t-shirt. Steel surveys the arena before smiling down at his team-mates, he strolls down the ramp before stepping into the ring.

MW: What a fearsome unit that is, what a team! No wonder Re-Genesis have been so utterly dominant.

RJ: Well the team they are up against tonight are certainly no pushovers...

he camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. Solomon Riddick removes his hooded robe before walking down the centre of the ramp. He strides to the middle of the ring, holds his arms up as pyro’s go off at the top of the stage.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring. He rolls to his feet and Riddick shakes his hand firmly before holding up their tag titles in unison.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer as Cameron Faith runs out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before making his way slowly down the ramp, tagging the fans hands, before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. 

Papercut” blares out through the speakers and the crowd start to cheer as Marshall Murdoch strolls out onto the stage. He kneels down his arms in a cross position before leaping to his feet and punching the air. Murdoch then walks to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. 

MW: You are right it is an impressive team, but unlike Re-Genesis, there is not that common goal between all of them. Murdoch and Faith yes, but The Resistance are always out for themselves.

RJ: But Berg and Visage are one of their challengers for the tag titles, it is in their best interests to fight with Murdoch and Faith.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall Murdoch starts off in the ring against Kenji Hidari, with Geoff Steel staring down at Murdoch from the ring apron. Murdoch goes in for the lock-up, Hidari attempts a roundhouse kick but Murdoch grabs it, he shakes his head at Hidari before drilling him with a roundhouse kick of his own, knocking Hidari into the canvas. He rolls up in shock, Marshall quickly boots him in the stomach and hits a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Marshall lifts Kenji to his feet, where he hits a couple of stiff forearm smashes into the back before whipping Hidari out across the ring. On the rebound, he connects with a sidewalk slam. Hidari stumbles up, Murdoch runs the ropes himself...

RJ: Bulldog!

Ref: 1.................2.......Kick out!

MW: Strong start this from Marshall Murdoch, taking it right to Kenji Hidari!

Murdoch rolls to his feet, he stomps away on the back of Hidari before locking in a seated abdominal stretch. He brings Hidari to a vertical base before drilling him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Hidari rolls backwards towards the corner, Murdoch tries to drag him away but can’t get there quick enough and Murdoch is confronted by his opponent from last week, Geoff Steel.

MW: Steel seeing one of his cohorts was in trouble, he’s taking responsibility for his team and going to intervene.

Murdoch runs at Steel in the corner but he counters with a drop toe hold onto the top turnbuckle. he then fires in some stiff European Uppercuts followed by some headbutts. Murdoch slumps into the corner, Steel then runs in and crashes a big boot into the skull. Marshall walks out of the corner groggily straight into a back body drop. Steel covers.

The Re-Genesis man rolls up to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Marshall Murdoch, who tries to roll away but Steel drags him back to the middle of the ring and drops another knee into the face. Murdoch is then allowed to rise to his feet by Steel, who hits a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Murdoch forces the shoulder up, Steel drags him to his feet and starts smashing punches into the chin. Murdoch stumbles back, Steel continues with the punches, sending Marshall into the ropes. Visage offers the tag, Steel signals one more punch but Murdoch blocks it and then fires back some serious punches of his own until Steel is on the opposite side of the ring and Murdoch can tag out, to Cameron Faith. He springboards over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: Bit of team-work there from Faith and Murdoch.

MW: I thought they’d work together, it’s the other two you’ve got to worry about.

He and Marshall then whip Steel out across the ring, hitting a double clothesline on the rebound. Steel stumbles up to his feet, Murdoch hits a suplex as Faith runs the ropes and connects with a Lionsault. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

The former freeweight champion gets to his feet, he stands over Steel waiting for him to rise. When he does so, Faith reels off a succession of knife-edge chops into the chest that back Steel into the ropes. Faith then whips him out across the ring, nailing a leaping crossbody block on the rebound. Cover.

Steel drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Cameron Faith hauls him to a vertical base in an armbar hold, only to knock him down with a clothesline. He then waits for Steel to rise before hitting a suplex. He follows this up with another suplex, bringing Steel to his feet and then nailing a third suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

RJ: Faith mightily impressive here up against a tough competitor in Geoff Steel.

Faith waits for Steel to rise, he then Irish whips him to the corner. He comes sprinting in going for a shining wizard but Steel catches him on his shoulders, walking forward and drilling him into the mat with a big powerbomb. Steel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

MW: Put the commentators curse on him ‘Arj!

Steel walks to the corner, on this occasion he does make the tag to Visage. He steps into the ring eagerly, where he starts booting away on the head of the former freeweight champion. Visage hauls Faith to his feet, before hitting a side Russian legsweep. Cover.

Visage drags Faith to his feet, he fires in a series of knees to the gut and then the head, backing Faith into the ropes. Riddick tags himself in, but not before Visage can take a pot shot at him, smashing a chop into the throat. He then pulls Riddick down throat first across the top rope, before getting a small package on him. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Riddick forces the shoulder up, Visage leaps to his feet, he drops a number of fist drops down into the face. He then applies an armbar on Solomon, dragging him to the corner and making the tag to Udo Berg. Visage brings Riddick to a vertical base, connecting with a chop to the throat.

RJ: I think this is a contest everyone wants to see, two monsters fighting it out.

Solomon is dragged up by Udo Berg, he whips the Resistance man out across the ring but Solomon grabs a hold of the ropes. Berg runs towards him, Riddick ducks under it and Scorpion hits a punch to the head of Berg, that has very little effect. He advances menacingly at Scorpion, but Riddick runs up behind Udo and throws him into the mat with a huge German suplex.

Scorpion offers the tag and Riddick tags him in. Scorpion steps over the top rope where he proceeds to stomp a mudhole into the head of Udo, before bouncing off the ropes and connecting with a people’s elbow. Scorpion makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Scorpion rolls to his feet and continues with the stomping attack on Udo. He then drags up Berg before bouncing off the opposite ropes and nailing a one-handed, running bulldog. Scorpion then runs off the ropes again, hitting a huge boot to the stomach. Scorpion makes the cover.

Berg drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Scorpion applies an armbar. Berg fights to a vertical base, Scorpion goes for a suplex but Berg blocks, before connecting with a huge delayed vertical suplex on Scorpion. Scorpion stumbles up, Berg boots him in the stomach and connects with a huge powerbomb.

RJ: That is the problem anyone has when facing Berg, he is able to use his power to counter-act any move the opposition may throw at him.

MW: Thing is, Riddick can also do that!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Udo lifts Scorpion up to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and on the rebound he connects with a big boot to the head. Berg then smashes Marshall Murdoch in the face with a big punch, knocking him down to the outside. Berg stares down at Solomon Riddick momentarily before turning back round to Scorpion, dragging him in a sleeper hold to the corner where he tags in Kenji Hidari.

He boots Scorpion in the stomach, hitting an Island driver. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Hidari hauls him to a vertical base where he nails a couple of roundhouse kicks into the side, he follows that up by whipping Scorpion into the ropes. On the rebound, Hidari nails a belly to belly suplex. He then goes to the top rope...

MW: Double Jump Reverse Elbow Drop!

RJ: What a move!

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Hidari beats the mat in frustration, he decides to take Scorpion to a neutral corner where he punches away on the head of The Resistance man. Hidari then hits a running double knee to the face, followed by a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Hidari drags up Scorpion, whipping him out across the ring. Faith makes a blind tag as Hidari hits a snap powerslam on the rebound. He covers but the ref can’t even signal to Hidari that Scorpion isn’t the legal man as Riddick runs in and breaks up the pinfall.

This leads to Udo Berg stepping into the ring, where he and Solomon Riddick start exchanging huge punches. Berg gains the advantage, knocking Riddick into the ropes. He goes for a big boot but Riddick ducks and manages to bundle Berg out of the ring. Visage runs in, dropkicking Riddick in the back sending him to the outside.

Scorpion is up, he runs up behind Visage and takes him out with a double axe handle to the back of the head. Visage rolls to the outside, Scorpion then bounces off the ropes...

MW: SUICIDE DIVE!

RJ: Onto all three men!

The two teams roll up and once more start exchanging blows. Back in the ring, Faith steps in and waits for Hidari to rise. He staggers around...

MW: SUPERKICK!

RJ: I’m losing track of things now!

MW: STEEL!

RJ: MURDOCH!

Geoff Steel tries to get into the ring but Murdoch is there first and he meets Steel with the Marshall Law kick! Faith covers Hidari.

Ref: 1............................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Wow what a match that was!

MW: We promised you carnage and boy did those 4 men deliver it! Faith is the man who gets the win!

RJ: That will be a nice measure of revenge for him after Hidari took his freeweight title!

MW: Now look who it is!

RJ: The Consultancy!

MW: And they are staring a hole right through Berg, Visage and The Resistance!

Johnny Oko and Vortex are stood on the stage, which even stops the brawling between Berg/Visage and Resistance as the three teams stare each out, with Oko and Vortex motioning a title belt around their waists.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:36 pm

*Mr Kenty is stood at the curtain, waiting for his cue when Logan Kincade walks by and taps him on the shoulder.

Logan Kincade: Nervous?

Mr Kenty: Not at all Logan. Are you? 

Logan Kincade: What? Nervous that you'll pick me? Haha, you are a funny one. I'd love you to pick me Kenty. You have no idea how much I would love to face you at Born In Fire and put you in your place once and for all. All the time, we heard that you were the next big thing of 6WF yet who is the one stood here with the world title around his waist?

But as much as I'd like to face you at Born In Fire, I know it isn't going to happen Kenty. Because you haven't got the balls to face me. You are gutless. Some would describe it as an intelligent decision. But that's not your reason for deciding not to face me, it's simply out of fear. 

Mr Kenty: You sound very sure of yourself Logan, I didn't know you were able to read my mind? I say suggest you take a seat and watch what I have to say. Who knows, maybe I'll suprise you.

*Kenty grins as the call is given...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:51 pm

*The LG Arena is packed full of loud, excited and thrilled 6WF fans who are standing tall in the arena just waiting in high anticipation for tonight's show. The camera pans slowly around the packed 16,000 sold-out capacity arena, where beams of white light spin around, highlighting fans in their area's and spaces. The camera then slowly changes to the ramp and titantron where "Turn up the trouble" bellows from the soundsystem while the fans rise to their feet with a swift wave of rapturous cheers and applause. The voices of RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard.*

RJ: Welcome all to another thrilling edition of 6WF! Live only and exclusively on ESPN.. we are broadcasting to a record number of countries this evening. 6WF breaking new ground.. and at this time looks like this guy is going to be breaking new ground tonight and certainly at Born In Fire..  

MW: Indeed RJ, hello folks! that's right.. Mr Kenty the winner of the Gold Rush is here this evening and he's making his way out here to address his adoring public this evening.. he certainly silenced his critics at Destiny including myself.. outlasting 34 others guys he's realised his Destiny and as a result the man is in for the biggest night of his life at Born In Fire..

RJ: No question Mike.. and here he is.. listen to that ovation!

*Striding out from behind the curtain, Kenty makes his first appearance since that faithful night in Beijing at Destiny to a earth shattering loud welcoming from the LG contingent. Wearing a smart black jacket, black and white pinstripe trousers, a white shirt with the top button casually undone and a pair of shiny black shoes, Kenty greets the crowd with a gracious shake of the head clearly humbled and a big smile. As the camera comes closer to Kenty at the top of the ramp, he rolls back his sleeve and checks his watch before jokingly tapping it before proudly saying to the camera "Showtime baby!" he then makes his way to the ring earnestly and confidently.*

RJ: Seems in the shape of his life Mike.. And at Destiny he sure reflected that in the TAW world championship match and who could forget the Gold Rush match later that evening. Mike Hill or Logan Kincade are going to be in for a excellent match at Born In Fire!

MW: Without question Arj, but you got to ask yourself.. can he do it? can he climb to the top of the mountain? he has done the first job but can he finish it? the pressure is all on him.. 90,000 at Wembley with the lights on bright.. it's going to be a big ask. I cannot wait though!

*Kenty arrives at the steel steps before striding confidently up them and then gliding through the ropes and into the ring. As the crowd continue their loud chanting and adulation for the winner of the Gold Rush winner. Looking longingly and intently at the Born in Fire sign hanging at the far side of the rafters in the arena, Kenty smiles and nods his head before looking to his fans and the audience with a grin, showing off his pearly whites. The arena then takes a while to simmer down as the lights dim and a white bright lights rockets down to the middle of the ring where Kenty is and a microphone slowly descends in tandem with the lights. Clutching the microphone, Kenty begins speaking.*

RJ: Here we go then folks. Now is the time. 

MW: Who will Kenty face at Born In Fire? Which world title? TAW or 6WF? Mike Hill or Logan Kincade?

RJ: Tell us who you think he should face by tweeting us @6WF_Lockdown and then simply #kentyhill or #kentykincade 

MW: Nice plug RJ!

Mr Kenty: We all know what is going down tonight.. Whispers, rumours all over the internet, Twitter you name it, it has been mentioned! the rumours of course of me announcing who I will fight for the right to become number one in this business.. well, I can confirm I will be choosing or rather picking my poison tonight. Picking a guy who is one of the best in the business and a guy that is holding something I have worked all my life to have over my shoulder so I can proudly be your champion. Proudly be the 6WF's universe champion..

Mr Kenty: I'v had two weeks to think about it and when I got the call that the big guys in London at the 6WF HQ needed an answer tonight. I knew exactly what I wanted. They know who I want on November 30th at Wembley stadium.. I'v signed my side. All they need is the champion of my choice to do his bit. And I'm sure he will be salivating at the chance to get a piece of me on November 30th..

Mr Kenty: In all honesty.. as soon as Geoff Steel's feet hit that cold hard floor at Destiny I knew who it would be. When the confetti fell from the rafters, I stared at that sign.. the Born in Fire one and knew that our battle at Born In Fire would be one for the ages. One that generations of 6WF fans would discuss for years to come.. deep down I know that this match will be one of the best in 6WF history.. one of the best showdowns in Born In Fire history..

Mr Kenty: Logan Kincade or Mike Hill.. who's it going to be.

RJ: HERE WE GO!

Mr Kenty: I'll tell you all in a moment. Let's look at Logan for instance.. we have all seen the wars with Blue Dragon. The legacy he left with that Hardcore belt will never been seen again.. the guy literally feeds of battles of attrition. The guy thrives off the pure fights and brutality. You knock him down seven times, he will get up eight times. You grab a steel chair and he will grab a ladder.. you hurt him and he will send you to a hospital bed. The guy is a fighter..

Mr Kenty: One thing we do have in common though.. we never back down. We see a devil and we look it in the eye and say today your not taking me! we wake up in the morning and take the day by the scruff of the neck and make it our day.. any guy that does that deserves the praise he earns. You guys might not like him but you have to respect his ability.. any match with him would be a war that all of you would never forget for a very, very long time..

Mr Kenty: Mike Hill.. now Mike Hill, he is very good. Perhaps one of the most decorated stars this company has ever seen. In his own right a future hall of famer of this famous company.. a legend, a icon a star of this industry that many will look up to and that many already look up to. Mike Hill may claim he is the best in the world currently and he may be right.. he may be the best in the world, the most gifted and most skilled.. 

Mr Kenty: But if I made the choice to face Mike at Born In Fire.. oh boy, would he have that fact in for a severe test. A test so severe that Mike Hill will wake up the next morning and fully know and realise what kind of match he's just been in.. If Mike Hill is the choice I plan to announce later this evening it won't just be a war for the TAW world championship but it will be a match that will leave no doubt who rightly is the most skilled and talented superstar in this entire industry.. Period. 

*Glaring at the Born In Fire sign, the crowd cheer loudly at Kenty's words as he continues to stare longingly at the sign in the rafters. Returning to speak, Kenty raises the microphone to his lips.*

Mr Kenty: What I want more than anything at Born In Fire is to reward all of you. The Main Event of Born In Fire is the pinnacle of anyone's career, but I'd like to think that I am not main eventing Born In Fire for myself but for each and every person who has ever supported me. For that reason, I want to pick the opponent who is going to bring out the absolute best in me. 

I want to face the world champion who is going to take me to a new level, I want to face the world champion who will make me perform like I never have before, to do things I'd never even thing of doing. I want to face the world champion who is the best and I want to beat him, to well and truly prove that I am the best. Who will bring that out of me? I think that the world champion who would make me do all of that is...

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage, mic in hand and the TAW World Title around his waist. He glares at Kenty before tapping the belt on his waist. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring.

Mike Hill: As cute as this little speech is, Mike Hill was getting incredibly bored by what you had to say Kenty. In fact, it was making Mike Hill a little bit sick. All your pandering to these fans is disgusting and it is why, whoever you are choosing to face, is going to beat you. Because you just haven't got that killer instinct Kenty.

You are a little too nice, a little too chummy. Oh you make these fans laugh and they cheer your name but that's all irrelevant. Because none of that wins you a world title. What wins you a world title is ability, mental strength and that killer instinct Mike Hill talked about. You have the ability Kenty, but the other two, Mike Hill is certain that you do not have those.

You want to face the best Kenty, then look no further. You are stood across the ring from the greatest athlete to ever grace 6WF. The man who has made OMG moments than any other wrestler in this company's history. Mike Hill has out-wrestled everyone in this company over the past year to get to this point. You want to reach a new level Kenty, Mike Hill respects that. But even that level will not be enough. Because you will NEVER BE UP TO STANDARD MIKE...

MW: MIC CHECK! KENTY JUST HIT HIS FINISHER ON MIKE HILL!

RJ: OH MY GOD! KENTY HAD ENOUGH OF HILL'S TALKING!

MW: HILL IS FLAT OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RING! HE IS OUT COLD!

RJ: IS THAT HIS CHOICE MADE?

Kenty stands over Hill as the arena descends into darkness and Kenty's silver microphone descends to the centre of the ring...

Mr Kenty: Ladies and Gentleman...that was your next TAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOORRRRRLLLDDDD...MR KENTY....KENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

RJ: It is! His choice is made! Mr Kenty is going to Born In Fire and he is going to face Mike Hill for the TAW World Title!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:54 pm

Match 6

Blue Dragon vs Logan Kincade

RJ: What a match we have in store for you next on Lockdown folks. A match that would not look out of place in any Main Event throughout the world.

MW: A match with some real history going into it. We aren’t talking history just in terms of their battles inside the squared circle, of which there have been many.

RJ: This goes way beyond that, the hatred that exists between these two is as a result of a long-running family feud that somehow ended up being settled by wrestling.

MW: It wasn’t really wrestling though was it RJ? It was just utter war between two men who can not stand each other. Two brothers whose father divided, whose hatred for one another boiled over for years until they reached combustion point.

RJ: Quite frankly when Blue Dragon was taken out, I didn’t ever expect to see him back in this company, let alone taking on the man who took him out, the now 6WF world champion Logan Kincade.

'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd cheer as Blue Dragon steps out onto the stage. He stands taking in the admiration wearing his classic ring gear. His biker boots. Jeans and signature leather jacket, the skulls adorning the shoulders looking as ferocious as ever. His beard clipped neatly and his Mohawk back to its former glory, spiked up and with blue tips. He looks as fit as he ever has as he begins to swagger down to the ring.

RJ: He told us last week that the “real” Blue Dragon is back, someone who we haven’t seen since he won his 2nd Hardcore Title.

MW: Well I hope he puts up more of a fight than the last incarnation we had.

'Edgecrusher' hits and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He stares down the ramp at Blue Dragon, before strolling down to the ring. Kincade slides under the bottom rope, he leaps to his feet and stares across at Blue Dragon.

MW: The new leader of Re-Genesis, how great is it to say that?!

RJ: Not very great at all Michael. That is the most dangerous combination in the history of 6WF, Alex Walker and Kincade, with Re-Genesis backing them up, it’s a recipe for disaster.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kincade goes in for the lock-up, but Blue Dragon boots him in the stomach and quickly starts smashing punches down into the back of Kincade. The 6WF champion shoves Blue Dragon away, he then marches towards him only for Blue Dragon to slap him across the face. Kincade jolts back in shock, before responding with a crashing right-handed hook and Blue Dragon falls to the mat.

Kincade looks down on Blue Dragon, snarling, before laying into his brother with brutal stomps into the face. Kincade rubs the sole of his boot in the face of Blue Dragon, rolling him towards the ropes. Kincade then hits a vicious choke slingshot across the bottom rope. Logan then uses the ropes to spring back and drop a knee into the face. Cover.

Logan rolls to his feet, he immediately lays into Blue Dragon with more stomps down into the head. He then lifts up Blue Dragon, crashing a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin. Blue Dragon falls to the corner, Kincade runs in at him but Blue Dragon gets a boot up into the stomach. Logan keels over, Blue Dragon quickly smashes the head of the world champion into the top turnbuckle.

Blue Dragon then lifts Logan’s legs into the air and then hitting a big kick up into the abdomen. Kincade writhes in agony as Blue Dragon stands over his old rival, waiting for him to rise. Kincade rolls up and Blue Dragon nails a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

MW: Not an awful lot of wrestling going on here, these two just want to beat the living crap out of each other.

RJ: Who can blame them? And it’s just as enthralling as a technical wrestling masterclass, if not more so.

Blue Dragon brings Kincade to his feet, he quickly applies a front facelock before smashing big knees into the face. Kincade falls into the ropes, Blue Dragon whips him out across the ring before hitting a flapjack on the rebound. The world champion staggers up, Blue Dragon crashes a spinning double axe handle right into the face of Kincade, he falls to the mat and Blue Dragon hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...Kick out!

Kincade powers his way out of the pinfall and quickly rolls to his feet, he goes for a boot to the stomach of the off-guard Blue Dragon but he manages to catch it. BD grins but Kincade quickly counters with an enzaguri kick to the side of the head. Blue Dragon stumbles up groggily, Logan runs in and hits a big crossbody block. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The Re-Genesis man rises sharply to his feet, where he proceeds to drag Blue Dragon towards one of the corner. He lifts up his brother and hits a snake eyes onto the top turnbuckle, before placing a boot across the throat of Blue Dragon and choking him out, breaking just before the 5 count. BD slumps down and Kincade proceeds to stomp a mudhole into him until once more the referee has to intervene.

Kincade retreats to the opposite corner, waiting for Blue Dragon to rise from the corner and stagger forward slightly before sprinting in and knocking him down with a huge meathook clothesline.

RJ: He nearly took his head off with that clothesline!

MW: A lot of feeling was put into that one ‘Arj!

Logan lifts up Blue Dragon, he hits a headbutt but Blue Dragon replies with a crippling body blow. Kincade lurches forward, Blue Dragon boots him right in the face. Kincade stumbles back and Blue Dragon unloads with a flurry of punches into the head that delights the crowd. He then whips him out across the ring...

RJ: Big boot!

Kincade forces the shoulder up off the mat, Blue Dragon hauls him to his feet where he hits a scoop slam. Kincade rolls up, Blue Dragon puts him into position for another scoop slam but instead throws him across the ring back-first into one of the turnbuckles. Logan stumbles forward and Blue Dragon drills him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Blue Dragon lifts up Logan, placing him into a bearhug hold. Kincade manages to escape by raking the eyes of Blue Dragon. With BD temporarily blinded, Kincade runs off the ropes and hits a chopblock to the right leg. Kincade bounces off the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the back of the head. Cover.

MW: What a contest this is! All out war once more!

Kincade places Blue Dragon into an armbar. He hauls him to a vertical base, hitting a short-arm clothesline. He keeps the armbar applied, lifting up BD and nailing a 2nd clothesline. He drags up Blue Dragon once more...

RJ: Superkick!

MW: That could finish it!

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

Blue Dragon manages to drive the shoulder up in time. Kincade quickly heads to the top rope, he flies off going for a crossbody block but Blue Dragon reads it, leaping into the air and hitting a huge spear on Kincade in mid-air!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: WHAT A MOVE!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

MW: How in the hell did he kick out of that one?

RJ: Unbelievable from the champion!

Blue Dragon is in a state of disbelief himself. He drags up Kincade, hitting a couple of punches to the head before flipping him onto his shoulders...

MW: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

RJ: Another close call!

Blue Dragon hauls up Kincade, he sets up for the Death Note but Kincade drops down the back...

MW: Sleeper hold locked in! Beginning of the end....

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

Ref: 1................................2........................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Logan Kincade wins it!

MW: What a contest that was! Even I have to say, that was superb from Blue Dragon!

RJ: He’s definitely back Michael and better than ever!

MW: He just didn’t quite have enough in the end to put away the 6WF world champion.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 pm

*Danny McGraw is sat in his office, his feet up on the desk when Miss Jessica walks in.

Miss Jessica: Danny! It is like Sooo great to see you. 

*Jessica kisses Danny on both cheeks as he takes his legs off the table. He motions for Jessica to take a seat...

Miss Jessica: Danny, how have you been? It's been so long, we've got like, a lot to catch-up on.

Danny McGraw: I'm fine Jessica. How are you? Have you been enjoying your time as co general manager? You know, using your time wisely? Not taking any unnecessary holidays or anything...

Miss Jessica: You don't get a tan like this unless you have a little bit of time to yourself in the sun Danny. But yes, I totally love being the co general manager. Like, it's so perfect for me. I can use all of the...ahem...skills I have developed over the years to exert my power. And like people listen to me now, I mean it's like totally strange how less of those pervs stare at my breasts now they know I can fire them!

And I was doing a great job. The Time Attack match at Destiny was my idea, and Destiny was like totally off the hook. It wasn't my fault that the idiots in that match couldn't win the TAW Title. I mean do they like need me to stand there cheering them on to get the job done? Although I do look stunning in a cheer-leaders outfit, in fact I have a picture from my 2014 calender, would you like to see Danny?

Danny: No thank you Jessica. 

*Jessica is slightly put out by this, she puts her phone away and then leans into towards Danny.

Jessica: So what is it you want Danny? Like as awesome as it is talking to you, I've got a job to do. 

Danny: It's about that actually. 

Jessica: Oh I see. You want my advice on how to get one over on Alex Walker and Re-Genesis. I thought you'd never ask. Well you see, I can easily get inside Walker's head. He may act like this big macho tough guy but underneath he's like totally soft, in fact I think he's a little bit infactuated with me. A little wink or flick of the hair gets him hot under the collar, but looking like this, who can blame him? I am like totally in my prime at the minute.

Danny: Jessica stop it! 

*Jessica plays with her hair, grinning mischievously.

Jessica: ooh I like it when you get all angry, that's what gets me hot and bothered.

*Jessica starts fanning herself and playing with the shoulder strap of her top, lowering it a little.

Danny McGraw: I was watching 6WF whilst I was in hospital and what this place needed more than anything was a leader. Someone with great ideas and the ability to bring people together to fight against Re-Genesis. They needed a guiding light, a beacon of good if you will. They needed someone who was going to stand up to Alex Walker...

You did none of that. You got upset by Cassius Zhi and Lex Hart, you had a little sulk and took a month's holiday in 6WF's hour of need! That is not the actions of a leader and that is why Jessica, now that I'm back, your services, any of them, are no longer needed. Jessica, YOU'RE FIRED!

Now get the hell out of my office before I have security escort you out of here.

Jessica: Danny, please! Pretty please, don't do this! I'll do anything, I mean not anything, but most things! 

McGraw: Get out...NOW!

*Jessica gets up from her chair, a few tears showing as she leaves McGraw's office.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:15 am

*Alex Walker is shown backstage with Kayleigh Reed...

Kayleigh: Mr Walker, you requested this time as you have an announcement to make about Born In Fire. What is this announcement?

Alex Walker: Thank you Kayleigh. As you know folks, Born In Fire is coming up and it is all about having the best competitors facing each other on the biggest stage of them all. It presents a culmination of a year's worth of rivalries, it is both the end and the beginning. What happens at Born In Fire tends to kick start the next year of 6WF with a bang.

We now know that Mike Hill will have to defend his TAW World Title against Mr Kenty. But what about after that? What will happen next? Well I'm delighted to announce that the contracts are signed, at Born In Fire, 6WF is once again taking things to a new level. There will be not 1 but 2 Number 1 contenders matches, so both of our world champions will know their opponent for the next month after Born In Fire.

The two matches are Crime Lord vs Lex Hart and Max Adamson vs TGA. But I'm not revealing which match is for which N01 contendership. You'll just have to wait and see...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:17 am

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown folks and it is now MAIN EVENT TIME!

MW: Oh yes, I’ve been waiting all night for this match! It’s going to be awesome!

RJ: A rematch from Destiny, as Clarke James get another opportunity up against Cassius Zhi!

MW: Both of these men came out of Destiny angered by what went on, James because he was about to win the world title and Zhi because he seems to have been replaced by Alex Walker.

RJ: Despite all of that, the hatred between these two men still exists and I’m sure it will be seen all over again tonight!

“Blind Faith” blares out around the arena and the LG Arena cheer loudly as as the lights dim and a white light shines at the top of the stage, Clarke James has his back to the ground. He turns around and the arena is illuminated with an extravagant pyrotechnics display. James slowly walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

RJ: Clarke James put on one of the all time great displays in that Tibetan Torture match, he should be stood here right now as the 6WF World champion. It is absolutely disgraceful what happened.

MW: I can’t disagree RJ. James was superb, he took everything Zhi threw at him and gave it back with as much, if not more, venom and anger.

RJ: The question is, can he re-produce that kind of performance this evening?

“They Say” hits and the crowd descend into huge, venomous boos s Zhi slowly walks out to greet his adoring public. He looks at James with a blank expression before walking down to the ring, ignoring the fans boos. He climbs up the steel steps and then through the middle rope into the ring.

MW: It seems even Cassius Zhi is unsure of what is going on at the moment. He has been hit for six by what Alex Walker did to him, both last week and at Destiny.

RJ: Perhaps Zhi now knows how many of his opponents have felt, constantly being screwed over by Walker and Re-Genesis.

MW: That’s a bit harsh RJ, Zhi definitely didn’t want the involvement of Kincade at Destiny. I think he’d have much rather have lost to James in all honesty.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

James and Zhi lock-up, CJ gains the advantage and pushes Zhi back towards the ropes. Cassius quickly counters with a knee into the stomach, he follows that up by lifting James up and hitting a flapjack down across the top rope. Zhi pulls James away from the ropes, hitting a couple of knees into the back followed up with an edge-o-matic and then a pin attempt.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Zhi quickly rolls to his feet, he drags Clarke James towards the corner where he then proceeds to stomp away on the head of the former European Champion. He then rubs the sole of his boot into the face of James out of disdain, which causes the crowd to boo loudly. Eventually the referee has to force Zhi out of the corner, allowing James to pull himself up. James does this, only for Zhi to run in and hit a vicious shining wizard. He grabs the head of James and hits a side headlock driver before covering.

MW: It looks like Cassius Zhi really means business tonight, he’s going after James from the outset, really taking it to him.

RJ: I think Re-Genesis have well and truly pissed him off.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

James again gets the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi stands over the former COH man, waiting impatiently for him to rise. When he does, James is met with a roundhouse kick to the right leg. Zhi follows up with a kick to the left leg, then a spin kick into the stomach. James keels over, Cassius Zhi then bounces off the ropes and nails a scissors kick on his rival. Again he makes the cover.

Cassius Zhi hauls Clarke James to his feet, he goes for a boot to the stomach but James grabs it only for Zhi to counter with an enzaguri kick. James falls to one knee, Cassius locks in a sleeper hold.

RJ: Finally looking to slow this match down after an electric start.

Clarke James slowly fights his to his feet, he then escapes the sleeper hold by hitting a jawbreaker. Zhi falls back, James then runs in at him and leaps into the air, hitting a Lou Thesz Press. He then fires a series of huge punches into the face which delights the Birmingham crowd. Eventually James rolls away, Zhi staggers to his feet and Clarke James nails a spike reverse STO. Cover.

Zhi forces the shoulder up, Clarke James drags him to a vertical base where he wraps in a couple of stiff European Uppercuts to the chin. Zhi stumbles into the ropes, James then whips him out across the ring and nails a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker on the rebound. James doesn’t cover, instead he goes to the 2nd rope before diving off and hitting an elbow to the face. He covers.

MW: James now the one taking it to Zhi, fantastic back and forth action here!

James immediately hits a number of fist drops to the face of Cassius. He then locks in an armbar hold on Zhi, who slowly gets to his feet. James then takes him down with a short-arm clothesline, Zhi rolls to his feet and James feeds the boot and then attempts a step over heel kick but Zhi manages to move out of the way.

Clarke James spins around, Zhi hits three roundhouse kicks before running the ropes and nailing a spinning wheel kick of his own. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Zhi showing Clarke James just how it’s done!

James is dragged to his feet by Zhi, who hits a number of body punches on James followed by a shoot kick to the stomach. Cassius then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a vicious swinging neckbreaker on James. He covers.

Cassius rolls to his feet, he quickly places James onto his front before dropping a series of knees into the back. He then applies a grounded abdominal stretch, who waits for James to start showing some signs of fight before dragging him to his feet and drilling him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Zhi doesn’t cover, he waits for James to rise...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

MW: Wow, what a kick that was!

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Clarke James forces the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi brings him to his feet, he drags him towards the corner before hitting a suplex into the turnbuckle. James is then tied up in a tree of woe by Zhi...

RJ: Hesitation dropkick! Sickening move by Zhi!

MW: He really is unloading all his anger on James. It can’t be long before he puts him away here!

Zhi drags James away from the corner, he claws up to his feet only for Zhi to hit a legsweep DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

James drives the shoulder up just in time. Zhi stands over him menacingly, waiting for him to rise...

RJ: Dragon’s Fury!

MW: DUCKED IT!

RJ: GERMAN SUPLEX!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Zhi powers out, he and James roll to their feet simultaneously. Zhi goes for a clothesline that James ducks under, he scoops Zhi onto his shoulders and hits a samoan drop. He then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Plancha!

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

James brings Cassius to his feet, where he hits a big atomic drop. He then bounces off the ropes, running past Zhi and hitting the opposite ropes before knocking Cassius down with a flying clothesline. Zhi rolls up, James runs in and hits a codebreaker! Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, James hauls him to his feet and then whips Zhi into the ropes. He nails a big spinebuster on the rebound, before heading up to the top rope. James steadies himself...

MW: CORKSCREW SENTON!

RJ: James is getting ever closer to finishing this off!

Ref: 1.....................2....................Kick out!

Zhi just about kicks out, James waits for him to rise. He then hits a boot to the gut before wrapping an arm around his throat...

MW: Faithless...

RJ: GOD DAMN IT! NOT AGAIN!

MW: THE LIGHTS ARE OUT!

RJ: IT’S DESTINY ALL OVER AGAIN!

MW: There isn’t even a title on the line! What the hell is going on here?

RJ: Zhi must still be in with Walker and Re-Genesis, we should have known not to trust Zhi and Walker.

MW: But why now? It seems a strange time to show your solidarity.

RJ: Who knows what the hell goes through Walker’s head? That man has gone mad with power!

MW: Wait there RJ! I think the lights are coming back...

“Edgecrusher” blazes out through the speakers...

RJ: I KNEW IT!

MW: IT’S NOT KINCADE! IT’S NOT WALKER!

RJ: IT’S THE REBELS! IT’S TEAM 6WF!

MW: AND THEY ARE FIGHTING IT OUT WITH RE-GENESIS! 6WF IS IMPLODING IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!

RJ: IT’S ALL COME TO A HEAD MICHAEL! THE MONTHS AND MONTHS OF ANGER AND TENSION IS BEING LET OUT!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:18 am

Keith Leone and Logan Kincade are exchanging huge punches, fighting down the ramp. Kenji Hidari and Cameron Faith are fighting it out with each other, whilst Vortex has Udo Berg of all people in a front facelock, smashing knees into the face.

Visage and Oko are swapping big kicks whilst Geoff Steel is being head-butted repeatedly by Marshall Murdoch, Steel falling over as he retreats down the apron. Dicey Reilly sprints out, going after Murdoch who somehow sees him coming and ducks under a clothesline before grabbing Reilly by the head and dragging him back.
Murdoch slams Reilly onto the rampway, he then picks up Geoff Steel and starts smashing elbows into the head, before smashing Steel’s face into the railings. Clarke James rolls out of the ring, he slaps hands with Murdoch before they simultaneously stomp away on Reilly and Steel. Vortex for the 2nd week in a row has managed to dump Berg over the railings into the crowd, where he lays Berg out across a series of chairs and start smashing punches into the head.

Visage hits Oko with a chop to the throat, he keels over and Visage attempts to smash his head into the steel ring post but Oko blocks, he hits a side kick to the stomach before climbing onto the steel steps, he then hits a leaping DDT onto them. Oko then drops a number of knees into the head.
Kenji Hidari is suplexed onto the hard floor by Cameron Faith, who then grabs the Freeweight title from around the waist of Hidari, he holds up the Japanese star’s head before smashing the title belt into the head.

MW: Team 6WF is absolutely destroying Re-Genesis here!
RJ: For the 2nd week in a row! This is revenge Michael and it is damn sweet!

Leone has Kincade up against the ring apron, smashing European Uppercuts into the chin. He then rolls Kincade into the ring, the 6WF champion looks to Zhi but he has rolled out of the ring and is already exiting through the crowd.
Logan gets to his feet and swings his title at Leone, but he grabs it and throws the title into the floor. Kincade is wide-eyed as Leone then nails him with a huge concuss kick! The crowd erupt as Leone looks down on Kincade, smirking but only until Alex Walker storms out onto the stage.

Walker: ENOUGH! ENOUGH DAMN IT! That’s it! That’s the final straw Leone, I know it is you who is orchestrating all of this and I am not going to stand for it any longer. You aren’t going to get away with this any longer, I’ve had enough of you and your influence around here. Keith Leone, get the hell out of here, you are FIRED!
RJ: He can’t do that! Leone has done nothing wrong!

MW: He’s the commissioner, he can do what he wants RJ!

RJ: Leone is the innocent man, Walker is the man who should be getting fired! He is a disgrace! He is abusing his power! Leone does not deserve this!
MW: He just attacked the world champion unprovoked.

RJ: Shut up Michael, you know as well as I do that this is wrong! This place is going to riot...
“Run this town” roars out through the speakers and the crowd erupt.

McGraw: Keith, you are going nowhere!
*Huge cheers from the crowd

McGraw: Alex, you  really think you have that power? (McGraw laughs) You can no longer make decisions like that all by yourself Walker, because you have proved yourself incapable of making the decisions that are right, that are in the best interests of this company.
Fortunately for these fans, I do know best. I know exactly what is going to sell Pay Per View buys, I know exactly what these fans want but most of all, I know what is RIGHT! Which is why I am re-instating Keith Leone’s right to challenge for world titles and giving him a chance for redemption at Born In Fire, in the Main Event, against the 6WF World Champion Logan Kincade! And there ain’t damn thing you can do about it!

RJ: OH MY GOD! WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!
MW: THESE FANS ARE LOVING THAT NEWS FROM MCGRAW! HE HAS MADE HIS IMPACT FELT ON HIS FIRST NIGHT BACK!

RJ: MCGRAW HAS FINALLY BROUGHT A SENSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS BACK TO THIS COMPANY! 6WF IS BACK, KEITH LEONE IS BACK IN THE WORLD TITLE SCENE!
MW: WHAT A MATCH THAT WILL BE RJ! AND WHAT ELSE WILL MCGRAW HAVE IN STORE?

RJ: WE’LL FIND OUT NEXT WEEK! SAME TIME, SAME PLACE!
*Lockdown goes off air with Leone stood over Kincade, staring down at a shocked Alex Walker at the top of the ramp.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down