6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 18th May

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th May Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 18th May

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:01 am

"Rest in Pieces" blares out around the LG Arena and the crowd cheer loudly as a huge display of pyrotechnics goes off at the top of the stage, it's followed by a load of strobe lighting and then a highlights package from last week's 6WF Lockdown.

The camera's then pan to the commentary desk...

RJ:Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, and broadcasting from the LG Arena, Birmingham. As always I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW:Good evening RJ and good evening to the millions of you watching at home, what a show we have in store for you tonight here on Lockdown!

RJ:We certainly do Michael, almost halfway to Explosion now which means that thing are really starting to heat up as everyone attempts to get that match they want or take their feud to the next level.

MW:Tonight we have the final two first round Fight for The Right qualifiers, involving three former world champions! The 6WF Tag Team Titles are also being defended tonight.

RJ:And let's not forget a huge 8 man tag match! Let's get this show started....

Various signs are shown;

"GOOD LUCK AIDY"
"WHERE CAN I GET A COROLLA LIKE THE SAINT'S?"
"STANDARD"
"FEEDBACK?"
"WHERE IS RUNDOWN?"
"LOCKDOWN LOVES DI SANTO"
"EUPHEMISM?"

Last edited by Mat on Sat May 18, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th May Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 18th May

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:09 am

*Solomon Riddick and Jack Reynolds are standing by in the interview area inside the LG Arena. The crowd doesn’t seem happy to see Riddick, but he neither responds nor cares of their reaction.

Reynolds: Solomon Riddick, after weeks of trailblazing a path of destruction through the 6WF lockeroom, tonight at Lockdown you will go one on one with the former TAW Champion, Abe Abercorn. Knowing that Abe will be out for revenge tonight after what you have done to him in recent weeks, are you expecting the best of the Irishmen?

Riddick: Does it matter? Does it really matter if tonight I face 100% of Abe Abercorn or 50%? The only thing his condition is going to effect is how quickly I dispose of his worthless carcass, there is no room for approximates or guesswork here!

Abercorn is a burden on the lifeforce of this company, yet another has-been who continues to suckle at the power teet, bleeding this place dry as he desperately holds onto former glories, unwilling to surrender his disgustingly inflated pay cheque for those who actually deserve it.

People like Abe Abercorn are the reason why future hall of famers like Scorpion are consigned to the shadows, force fed the scraps that the top dogs can’t quite fit inside their gluttonous stomachs. They are a pox, a flesh eating parasite that continue to tear away at the very foundations of 6WF, whilst the corrupt corporate executives stand idly by and allow it to happen.

But we will not allow it to happen, we will not stand idly by. Whether we have to go through them all, one by one, and rip their entrails and leeching tentacles from the breathless body of this promotion then you can rest assured that that is exactly what we will do. Too long has this practise been deemed acceptable, too long have the unworthy been glorified whilst the rest of us have been treated as leppers and beggars, but it stops now…..it stops because I will make it stop.

Reynolds: And how exactly will you do that?

Riddick: Have you not been watching? Has your head been ostracized from the rest of your body in the last few weeks? I returned at the Redemption pay per view and since then I have already crushed three former world champions with my bare hands. TGA, Lex Hart, even the Philosopher himself, Abe Abercorn, was no match for me, just like he will learn again tonight. Then there was Finlay and Hidari, a veteran and a rising star, even they couldn’t stand in front of me and withstand my onslaught.

You need to learn, Jack Reynolds, just like the rest of the 6WF roster needs to learn, this is not a game and the consequences are real. When you stand in the ring with me, you aren’t in a wrestling match, you are in the fight of your life….because I will not hesitate to cut off your oxygen permanently, banish you to a life on the Styx……there will be no hint of remorse as your esophagus crushes underneath my grip, as your eyes bulge and the remaining blood that resides in your body drips out from every orifice, I shall not halt!

You have feasted, you have pillaged and raped this promotion of its resources for too long, hunting like scavengers and leaving nothing for the rest of us. The grand kings of the 6WF, protected for too long in the chamber of the champions will now face their judgement, they shall gaze upon the oppressed and they will feel our pain. They will know suffering in its truest form, they will beg for forgiveness and they will fall on their knees.

Reynolds: And you aren’t concerned that Finlay may come to the aid of Abercorn in your match?

Riddick: He may, I certainly have no control over outside matters, but whether he does or he doesn’t, his fate is already sealed. Men like Finlay, wild and untamed, have only one purpose in life…..fighting. They are fit for no other purpose, they are incapable of any other social interaction. Which is fine because if it is a fight that Finlay wants then it is a fight that he can have, I shall not disappoint him on that front. But unlike his Gaelic kinsman I shall not turn up to our battle inebriated on hops, I shall not be his willing punchbag.

Instead I shall punch back, and I shall punch so hard that I feel the shards of his cheekbone encase themselves around my fist, his hot blood trickle across my knuckles as his nose splinters. I shall revel in his demise and take great pleasure as I pour my celebratory beverage into the remains of his skull, a drink of a true warrior.

And then when I know that the fight is over, and I gaze upon the bloody remains of Abe Abercorn and Finlay then their bodies can be cast among the earthy riches, their greed and their gluttony, the sins of their binge can give back to the land, their sacrifice will not be in vein……the cropss shall grow again, the people of Ireland may eat once more.

*Riddick laughs deeply, darkly and Jack Reynolds looks scares

Reynolds: And about you and Scorpion, what is the goal here, what are you looking to achieve?

Riddick: In good time you will know the answer to that question, Jack Reynolds, but for now it is not a question that I shall provide you with a depth-ridden response. All you need to know is that Scorpion’s time of being held back and victimised are over, now we shall return the favour, we shall make victims out of the so-called superstars around here. We shall strip away everything you thought you knew about them and we will show you the cowards and traitors that lie beneath, you shall see your idols for what they really are…..and then, we will take everything that belongs to us.

You cannot stop us, you would be foolish to even try.

Reynolds: And what about the Fight for the Right tournament, currently you are in the second round whilst Scorpion has already been eliminated. Is it your goal to go all the way?

Riddick: It is my goal to do what I have to. Shiny gold belts are just part of the day job, seeing a broken and mutilated body underneath by footstep is what I live for, it is what I thrive upon. So for every round I negotiate in this tournament is just another victim to add to the list. This does not stop, never shall it stop, until none stand in our way, until this kingdom belongs to the righteous and you all hail to your master.

I didn’t return to 6WF so that I could become another forgotten entity, so I could end up on the scrapheap like so many before me. I have no plans to be overlooked, because I am going to make you look….I am going to make sure that you never forget my name…..I am going to leave a mark so permanent on this company that not even the fires of hell could burn it off….you will see, Jack Reynolds, and when you do….it will be too late to run!

*Riddick smiles again and gets right in Reynolds’ face, backing him up against the wall. Solomon breathes deeply and closes his eyes for a second, muttering an incoherent prayer, before turning away and walking out of shot. Jack Reynolds is left looking terrified.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:14 am

Match 1

The Fanatic vs Kuinishi

RJ: Some exciting singles action to kick off Lockdown between two men whose paths have crossed before.

MW: Two very contrasting styles between these two, both of whom have only just recently returned to 6WF action.

RJ: Since returning, both men have looked reinvigorated even if their results don’t suggest that.

MW: Well, one of them is going to get a big win here tonight and it will be a morale boosting one ahead of a big couple of weeks prior to Explosion.

“Change(in the house of flies” blares out around the LG Arena and the crowd descend into boos as a red light flashes on the stage. The Fanatic walks out and looks down to the ring. He then strides down the rampway, climbing up the steel steps and then clambering into the ring over the top rope.

RJ: We saw Fanatic return at Redemption where it was clear that he had his eyes on the European Title.

MW: Although that dream has died at least for this month, he still has the Hardcore Hell tournament to focus on.

“Lord of Winter Snow” plays out as the fans pop loudly and Kuinshi then walks out to the ramp, as the fans give an even louder reception. Kuinshi seems slightly edgey as he walks out to the stage, and is then very careful as he walks down toward the ring, seemingly thinking through every step he takes, before eventually sliding into the ring under the ropes. Kuinshi then stands up by the ropes staring down The Fanatic.

RJ: Kuinishi once again looking hugely focused here tonight.

MW: He certainly has an edge about him at the moment.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kuinishi and Fanatic lock-up, Fanatic drives Kuinishi down to one knee. Fanatic then swots Kuinishi into the canvas with a clubbing right handed punch to the side of the head. Kuinishi rolls towards the ropes and pulls himself up using the ropes, Fanatic walks over and brings Kuinishi forward before nailing a piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Kuinishi forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Fanatic grabs him by the head before driving a hard knee up into the stomach. Fanatic then throws Kuinishi into the canvas with a snap suplex. Kuinishi rolls up and walks straight into a huge clothesline from The Fanatic who makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

RJ: Fanatic using his power to dominate the early proceedings of this match-up.

Kuinishi again kicks out, The Fanatic drags him to his feet by his throat and goes for a chokeslam but Kuinishi lands on his feet beside The Fanatic. He then nails a couple of sharp roundhouse kicks into the side before leaping up and nailing a back-cracker on The Fanatic and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Kuinishi gets to his feet, he then drops a succession of knees into the face before waiting for The Fanatic to rise. He whips Fanatic into the ropes before leaping up into the air and connects with a hurracanrana. Fanatic stumbles to his feet, Kuinishi hits a low dropkick followed by a running knee to the head. Cover.

MW: Great speed from Kuinishi.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

The crowd begin chanting Kuinishi’s name as he gets to his feet but Kuinishi remains solely focused on The Fanatic, not even looking around. Kuinishi drags Fanatic up to his feet and nails a succession of Muay Thai elbows into the head and face. Fanatic falls back to the corner, Kuinishi goes to the top rope...

RJ: Flying bulldog!

MW: Kuinishi looking supremely focused on the match, even ignoring the chanting of the fans.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Kuinishi places Fanatic into a side headlock. Fanatic gets to a vertical base and throws him down to the canvas with a side suplex. Kuinishi stumbles to his feet, he staggers into the path of Fanatic who nails a huge boot into the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Kuinishi gets the shoulder up, The Fanatic rolls to his feet and hits some big elbows into the face. Kuinishi stumbles up to his feet, Fanatic hits a boot into the stomach and then nails a devastating powerbomb!

RJ: Amazing impact on that powerbomb from The Fanatic!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Fanatic gets to his feet, he drags up Kuinishi and throws him to the corner. Fanatic then runs in going for a big splash but Kuinishi dives out of the way. He then runs into the corner, hitting a shining wizard followed by a reverse STO. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

MW: This has been an absolutely fantastic contest!

RJ: Two very different styles but it’s created a good blend in this match.

Kuinishi gets to his feet and stomps away on the head of Fanatic continually until the referee steps in. Kuinishi then waits for The Fanatic to rise before leaping into the air and nailing a lou thesz press. He pummels away on the head of Fanatic, before going to the top rope...

MW: Moonsault!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Fanatic barely gets the shoulder up, Kuinishi hauls him to his feet and goes for a DDT but Fanatic shoves him away. Kuinishi runs back towards him, Fanatic grabs him by the throat...

RJ: CHOKEBOMB!

Ref: 1......................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: The Fanatic wins it!

RJ: Got some good momentum with that win!

MW: A very close contest, Kuinishi came close once again.

RJ: He certainly looks a lot more focused in recent weeks.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:15 am

RJ: Folks, what a night so far, and it’s all building to a huge Main Event. Chris Patricks, the former World Champion faces the longest reigning Hardcore Champ in history, Logan Kincade…

MW: That’s right, ‘Arj. The final Fight for The Right First Round Qualifier promises to have much more than a place in the next round on the line, following Chris Patricks’ announcement that he would cash in and retire when he loses…

RJ: It’s going to be a hell of a match, but you have to question where Patricks’ head is right now…

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

RJ: I think we’re about to find out…

Ascending Malice” plays over the arena as Chris Patricks walks out to loud cheers from the crowd, he points to the sky as pyros go off around the stage before running down to the ring and posing on the turnbuckles to more cheers

RJ: A big reaction from the crowd for Chris this week, he has really turned his life around these last few ….

MW: I like him the way he was, he didn’t need to change and pander to the public

RJ: Well all these thousands of fans will disagree with you there Mike!

Chris: Whao what a great reception I am humbled, I never thought id get one of those again

Crowd: E-NIG-MA

Chris: I haven’t felt this great in a long time, for the first time in over a year I feel the world is with me not against me, I am 100% in body and spirit and I feel like I can take on the world and walk away victorious and I owe it all to my beautiful family and to all of you….

Crowd: WE LOVE CP!

Chris: After a week off its great to be back and to be competing again and this week I have a mountain to climb, the draft picks for the Fight for the Right tournament couldn’t have gone any worse for me but as they say if you wanna win you have to beat whats in front of you and this week I have the biggest bully in the yard…Logan Kincade

Crowd: Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Chris: Logan throughout my life I have faced my fair share of people just like you, people who think that the world owes them something, that they need to pick on the small and helpless just to make their own miserable life more bearable but Logan I am not small or helpless, I am not some stagehand or announcer that you think you can beat up on, I am a former Undisputed Goddamn Champion, I am the Enigma and I have beaten bigger and better to have gotten where I am today

Crowd: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

RJ: Wow Chris is pumped

Chris: You think you’re all that because you held the Hardcore Title for what 9 months or something, it was a great achievement Logan but without yours truly here and the likes of Keith Leone and even your own brother BD there wouldn’t be a Hardcore Title, we innovated Hardcore in this company, we took it to that higher level, we made people sit up and notice it again after it turned into a borefest with the likes of GDC and Crimey holding the belt, we made it matter so if you think just because you like dishing out the hurt that I’ll be shaking in my boots, well sorry to disappoint you son but been there, done that and im not moving so how about you grow a pair for once and come on down and we talk face to face…..how about it Logan?

RJ: Whoa! Patricks calling out Logan right here, right now?!

The crowd are on tenterhooks as Patricks paces the ring…

MW: I can’t see Logan…

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

…..Hahahahahahahaha

The sound of Logan laughing echoes around the arena as the tron flicks into life showing Logan in a hallway.

LK: Christopher... Why the fuck would I care what anyone thinks about my actions? Let alone do it to impress the likes of you?

I am sorry about not coming down to the ring Chrissy, but you see I don't feel that you have the right to tell me what to do. I don't see why I should waste my time, people say I moan and bitch about how I feel I deserve things to be handed to me blah blah blah

and AMAZINGLY people have begun to belittle my near 9 month Hardcore Championship reign....

But I went for 9 months.... 9 MONTHS! without being beaten for the Hardcore title. and in that time I wasn't even considered for a world title shot. Now people will say... But Logan, you were already the Hardcore champion... and THAT is the problem... I was a champion, but I was the single most dominant Hardcore champion. You can lay claim to making that title worth something. then you can explain to me why Cassius Zhi saw it as equal to a piece of shit that he would throw around. He knew, what I have come to learn....

That title is below me. The fact I haven't been "handed" a title shot, even though I damn well EARNED it is the biggest travesty in the whole of the history of 6WF.

And that's why I won't allow you to stand in my way in the Fight for the right Tournament Chris. No way. The board will pay for their crimes. The fans. the roster the god damn EMT's! ALL OF YOU WILL....... pay.

So you can stand there all you want Christopher, I will not be coming to indulge you, You aren't worth my time, but rest assured, tonight, I won’t be giving you the chance to go out and retire on that high. I’m going to do it for you.

Logan smiles into the camera as Patricks stares up at tron….

LK: See you soon, Chris!

The tron flickers off and Patricks stands in the ring as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:19 am

Match 2
Abe Abercorn v Solomon Riddick

RJ: Singles action up next here on Lockdown...

MW: A match that I’ve personally really been looking forward to, especially since the events of Redemption.

RJ: Scorpion made it his mission to take out some 6WF legends and he looked to be in that quest by himself when he was scheduled to take on Abe Abercorn and Finlay...

MW: Until the master-plan was revealed, Scorpion had brought in the dominant Solomon Riddick to help in his quest.

RJ: Riddick has been in unstoppable form from that point onwards, there has been no sign of ring rust whatsoever.

The camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. Solomon Riddick removes his hooded robe before walking down the centre of the ramp. He strides to the middle of the ring, holds his arms up as pyro’s go off at the top of the stage.

RJ: Riddick is an outstanding competitor. Amazing strength and he has wins over some of 6WF’s biggest names, which begs the question, why is he following Scorpion?

MW: He has clearly brought into the ideas that Scorpion has, you can’t blame him for that.

“Carry on wayward son”is next out through the speakers and the crowd’s cheering continues as Abe Abercorn walks slowly out onto the stage. Abe looks down to Riddick, staring him out. Abe walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Abe looks focused as he rolls in.

RJ: I find it hard to believe that anyone can resent Abe Abercorn, he is a complete role model.

MW: Maybe, but Scorpion believes that he is better than Abercorn, and Finlay, and both these “legends” are blocking his path to the top. Riddick is clearing the path for him.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Riddick and Abercorn lock-up. Solomon drives Abe back to the corner, where he then fires in a succession of huge body punches. Riddick drags Abe away from the corner, before throwing Abe into the canvas with a huge spinebuster. He hooks the leg.

Abercorn gets the shoulder up, Riddick rolls to his feet and places Abe into a front facelock. He brings him to his feet and hits a succession of huge knees into the face and stomach. Riddick then scoops Abercorn over his shoulders before walking forward, nailing a death valley driver. Abe rolls to his feet...

RJ: X Factor Facebuster!

MW: Dominant display thus far from Solomon. I expected nothing less though.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Abercorn again kicks out, Riddick stomps away on the back of the 6WF legend before bringing him to his feet and going for a German suplex, but Abe blocks. He then counters with a snapmare sending Solomon to the mat. He then applies a sleeper hold.

Riddick is quickly up to his feet but Abercorn nails him with an inverted backbreaker, Riddick staggers around. Abercorn hits a boot into the stomach before nailing a conventional DDT on Solomon. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Solomon gets the shoulder up, Abercorn places him into an armbar hold. Riddick rolls up to his feet only for Abe to take him back down to the canvas with an arm drag. Riddick gets to his feet, Abe hits a couple of European uppercuts before whipping Riddick out across the ring. He hits a back body drop on the rebound, Riddick staggers up into a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

RJ: Abe is coming back into this contest.

Riddick is dragged to his feet by Abe, he goes for an airplane spin but Abe can’t get Riddick up onto his shoulders. Abe spins around and is met with a boot to the stomach by Solomon, who then lifts Abe onto his shoulders before connecting with a fall out neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Solomon rolls to his feet, he stands waiting for Abe to rise before whipping him firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Riddick nails a gorilla press slam. Abe staggers up to his feet, Solomon then hits a knee up in the stomach. Riddick then runs the ropes...

MW: Scissors kick!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Again Abercorn forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Solomon gets to his feet and once again waits for Abe to rise. He lifts him onto his shoulders for a death valley driver but Abe drops down the back. Riddick spins around...

MW: BORDER TOWN TAKEDOWN!

RJ: Great timing on that spear!

MW: He barely got the shoulder up!

Abe gets to his feet and the crowd cheer him loudly. He lifts up Solomon and reels off a number of European Uppercuts before whipping Solomon out across the ring before bouncing off the opposite ropes himself, nailing a leaping leg lariat. Cover.

RJ: Abercorn going all out for the win here!

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Solomon kicks out, Abe waits for him to rise before hitting a knife-edge chop to the delight of the crowd. Abe then nails another knife-edge chop which again knocks Riddick back more. Abe then reels off a succession of knife-edge chops into the chest that back Solomon towards the corner. Abe continues with the chops until the referee steps in.

Riddick staggers forward out of the corner and this time Abe does scoop him onto his shoulders, hitting the airplane spin by spinning Solomon 720 degrees. Abe then hits an edge-o-matic. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Abe gets to his feet, putting Riddick into an armbar hold. He brings Solomon to a vertical base where he hits a lariat. He drags Riddick up once more and goes for another lariat which Solomon ducks...

RJ: DEVILS ADVOCATE!

MW: Out of nowhere!

Ref: 1...................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And just like that it is Riddick who picks up the win.

MW: That is why he’s such a threat.

As Riddick celebrates, Scorpion walks out onto the ramp and applauds his charge as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:19 am

James McManus is shown sat on the bench in his locker room admiring the 6WF European Title as a shadow appears over him. He looks up to see the tall figure of The Fanatic bearing down on him. He stands up, going nose to nose with his former allie.....

TF: That belt, belongs to me. The only thing saving you from me is that others must pay for their sins before retribution is gained....

JM: I waited a long time for this. You took it from me. You're paying for your sins....

The Fanatic grabs McManus by the throat, staring him in the eyes. His hand shaking before he releases McManus....

TF: Sins? You don't know the meaning of the word, James. You and your fellow parasite, Splinter. Your collusion and desperation for power and glory brought me here. And one by one I will make you suffer.

The Fanatic strides out of the locker room as McManus looks on.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:20 am

*Mike Hill is shown strolling through the backstage area when Jack Reynolds approaches him. Hill tries to spin and escape Reynolds but he is too late.

Jack Reynolds:Mike, Mike...can we have a word please?

Mike Hill:God damn it, you people can't leave Mike Hill alone. If Mike Hill has to be interviewed, he would much prefer Kayleigh Reed.

Jack Reynolds:I take that into account Mike but now we have you here we might as well do the interview. Mike, how disappointed that your plan didn't work out last week?

Mike Hill:Firstly Reynolds, don't ever pretend that you know what Mike Hill is thinking because quite simply you are not on Mike Hill's wavelength. The only person who knows what Mike Hill will do next is Mike Hill. The only plan that Mike Hill had last week was to get under the skin of The Saint just that little bit more and boy did it work,did you see how angry Sainty was?

Last week was also just more evidence that Mike Hill simply continued to prove that he will do anything he damn well pleases in this company and no-one will stop him. Mike Hill proved once more that he is the most exciting commodity in 6WF. How many Saint's Rows have there been Jack? Mike Hill doesn't know because they all felt the same to him. Last week, Mike Hill went and took over The Saint's Row which in turn got the highest ratings it's ever had.

Jack Reynolds:But what about the fact The Saint RKO'd you?

Mike Hill:What about it Jack? Mike Hill has been RKO'd before and no doubt he will again. But The Saint hitting the RKO is the normal, it's predictable, it is vintage Saint. When Mike Hill hit the RKO on The Saint, that sent shockwaves through 6WF. Using his own finisher against him, Mike Hill had done something that had never been done to The Saint before, he left him lying on the mat out cold with his own finisher. That was STANDARD MIKE HILL!

Besides, The Saint hitting the RKO just adds to my point even more. The Saint is just a copycat, The Saint is no innovator, he isn't exciting or original...except for his choice of car. Mike Hill won't deny that Saint is a fantastic wrestler, Mike Hill won't deny that The Saint should be given some degree of respect for what he has achieved.

Mike Hill's issue with The Saint is that he has never done anything first, he has never been the stand out. The Saint was a monster...but he wasn't the first monster. He formed The ASC but he was pushed aside by JJ Johnson. The Saint won the 6WF Grand Slam...but he didn't win it first! The Saint has been successful but The Saint is a nearly man.

The Saint seems happy to settle with that, he'll pick up his pay cheque and win some more titles. That is the pinnacle of his ambition. Mike Hill is different, Mike Hill looks to the very top. Mike Hill wants to shock every week, Mike Hill wants to be an innovator. Mike Hill is a trend-setter, not a trend-followers.

Mike Hill sees defeating The Saint as the first step to fulfilling his ambitions. The Saint sees Mike Hill as a way of merely extending his legacy for that little bit longer. He wants Mike Hill to drag him to one last great match, one last great feud. Mike Hill will happily do that but he will not lose!

Jack Reynolds:So what can we expect from you this week Mike?

Mike Hill:Jack, you can expect some more STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill smirks as the crowd boo loudly, he swaggers off with a grin on his face.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:21 am

RJ: Now we have a match that promises to be physical at the very least.

MW: The recently crowned European Champion James McManus takes on the current no. 1 contender Jerome Dubois in a non-title bout. You have to think both men will be very focused on this match.

“Mind Eraser” plays out as the fans descend into loud boos for the arrival of Jerome Dubois. Dubois jogs out holding a French flag with his back to the crowd wearing a Black suit vest with "Still a Phenomene" written across the back in white. Dubois then turns around and stretches his arms out from side to side as he looks up to the heavens as a Red Pyro shoot off behind him. Dubois makes his way down the ramp waving the flag and walks up the steel steps where he wipes his feet on the apron and then steps into the ring. As Dubois enters the ring he removes his robe and climb on to the turnbuckles before then raising the flag to the audience who boo even more uncontrollably. Dubois then jumps off the ropes and smiles as he walks to the corner and passes the flag to the outside before waiting for his opponent.

“Sad but True” blares out around the arena as James McManus walks out onto the stage as the crowd boo loudly again. McManus has the European Title wrapped around his waist and has a Union Jack jacket over his shoulders as he slowly walks down to the ring, never taking his eyes off of Dubois. McManus then rolls into the ring before unbuttoning the belt and holding it above his head as he goes face to face with Dubois, who looks back slightly viciously. McManus is then dragged away by the referee before handing him the title belt and then handing him his jacket also, taking care to show it off to Dubois.

MW: Take a look at that, two great representatives of their respective nations squaring off, McManus representing the great and noble Britain, whilst Dubois represents the honourable and completely non-surrendering country of France.

RJ: When Dubois hears that you said that you’re in for it Wire, but these two men will certainly be interested in who can win at this stage before their upcoming European Title match.

The referee checks over both men before calling for the opening bell, as both men cagily circle the ring, looking for a weakness from the other. Suddenly McManus lunges forward and is able to take down Dubois with a leg take down, quickly then rolling away and smirking at Dubois who looks on angrily as McManus gloats. Dubois then quickly pulls himself up and charges at McManus, forcing him into the corner and quickly leading to the referee intervening and pulling Dubois away. The referee then reprimands Dubois which distracts him long enough for McManus to come out of the corner and hit a stiff clothesline which sends Dubois down to the mat, before then hitting a series of hard punches to the head of Dubois. The referee is eventually able to drag McManus off of Dubois, but not before McManus has a chance to do some damage and McManus backs away as Dubois sits up and attempts to gain his bearings. As Dubois then attempts to get back to his feet, McManus charges in and hits a boot to the head that sends Dubois back to the mat, and McManus then quickly falls down to lock a headlock in on Dubois, trying to force Dubois to use up some of his energy early on in the mat. Slowly Dubois pulls himself and McManus up to their respective feet, before Dubois is able to throw McManus across the ring, but McManus is able to hit a running shoulder block to Dubois who falls down to the mat. Dubois then pulls himself up to his feet but McManus is waiting behind him and hits a clubbing blow to the back, before hooking Dubois’s arm and then lifting him up and hitting a back suplex, leaving both men down on the mat. McManus is quickly back up though and hitting some stomps to the head of Dubois who attempts to cover up but is ultimately unable to do so as McManus is unrelenting. McManus eventually lets up as slowly he backs away and Dubois is able to catch his breath and start to pull himself up to his feet, but McManus is then back in and starts hitting a variety of punches to Dubois to keep him on the back foot. McManus then hits a stiff kick to the gut of Dubois who doubles over, before hooking his head and arm, then quickly flipping him backwards to hit a snap suplex, leaving Dubois clutching his back in pain on the mat. McManus then pauses and watches as Dubois begins to get up, watching him hold his back and a slightly menacing smile comes across the face of McManus as he then runs in towards Dubois and spears Dubois into the corner. McManus then hits some repeated shoulder presses to the mid-section of Dubois, leading to shouts of pain from Dubois after each impact. Dubois then starts hitting punches in desperation try and push McManus away, and is eventually successful, but this is only brief as McManus then runs back in and hits another spear, crushing Dubois this time and leaving him in pain in the corner in a seated position. McManus then walks to the opposite corner and rocks back and forth for a few moments before running across the ring and hitting a running knee to Dubois, smashing him in the face but also causing yet more damage to Dubois’ back, and ultimately leaving Dubois lying on the mat fully now. McManus then drags Dubois towards the centre of the ring and starts to hit some knee presses to the back of Dubois now, clearly showing his targeted area, before then finally hitting a falling elbow, forcing the point of his elbow to the centre of Dubois’ back. McManus now walks away from Dubois and begins to ponder his next move as Dubois crawls to the ropes and begins to pull himself up to his feet, but again before he can fully reach his feet McManus is over and going on the offensive. McManus hits a series of repeated chops to the chest of Dubois, forcing him back into the ropes. McManus then finally whips Dubois across the ring and on Dubois’ return McManus lifts him into a sidewalk slam position, but then drops Dubois back first onto his knee for a backbreaker. Dubois then rolls around in agony on the mat before McManus then stops him and makes a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

McManus looks begrudgingly up at the referee before going on the offensive once again, hitting some hard punches to the head to keep Dubois on the mat. McManus then gets himself fully to his feet and begins stomping at Dubois once again before dragging him to his feet and then whipping him towards the corner, forcing Dubois chest first into the turnbuckles. McManus then follows up with some shoulder thrusts to Dubois once again, this time smashing his back directly with his shoulder, causing yet more damage to a defenseless to Dubois. McManus then spins Dubois around and lifts him onto his shoulders, before then running Dubois back first into the turnbuckles, then spinning around and hitting a running powerslam to Dubois. Dubois rolls around in pain holding his back as McManus looks on with a sense of pride at the pain he has caused as he then walks over to Dubois and locks him in a bear hug type submission hold, wearing down Dubois further. McManus keeps the hold applied and slowly pulls Dubois to his feet, keeping pressure applied and further draining Dubois’ energy, as well as continuing to work on the back of Dubois. Dubois then attempts to fight out of it, but McManus ducks low and then performs a belly to belly suplex maneuver to Dubois, though keep his hands locked around the waist of Dubois. McManus then pulls himself up and Dubois in turn and pushes Dubois into the ropes before whipping him across the ring and on Dubois’ return McManus hits a spinning spinebuster to Dubois, who crashes hard into the mat. McManus then gets to his feet and pulls Dubois into the centre of the ring, before rolling him over onto his front and then walks over towards the turnbuckles. McManus then climbs up to the top rope and takes a moment to balance himself and take aim, before launching himself off to hit a diving headbutt, landing head first onto Dubois’ back and leaving him shouting in pain on the mat. McManus gets up once again and surveys the damage he’s caused before then rolling Dubois over, grabbing his legs and then performing a Boston Crab. Dubois cries out in pain as McManus applies more and more pressure to the back of Dubois, who is tearing at his hair whilst the hold is being applied. McManus is unrelenting with the force as Dubois attempts to crawl towards the ropes, but before he can reach the ropes McManus pulls him back in to apply further pressure. Dubois lifts his hand up as if ready to tap but then lowers it down and seems determined to get free, but McManus leans as far back as he can go to wrench Dubois’ spine as best he can. Dubois then seems to slowly drift into unconsciousness until he is left lying face down on the mat as McManus keeps wrenching his back in attempt to keep him incapacitated. The referee then comes in to check on Dubois, and after a few moments the referee lifts Dubois’ right arm into the air and then drop it.

…1

The referee once again checks on Dubois to see if there are any signs of life, but once again he gets no response from Dubois, so lifts his right arm up once again and then drops it down.

…2

Dubois’ arm comes down to the mat with no resistance and the referee says something to Dubois but again gets no answer, so for a third time he lifts Dubois’ arm and drops it.

...Stopped.

Dubois stops his arm before it can fall and the referee backs away as Dubois shouts out and begins to push himself off of the mat and a look of disbelief comes across the face of McManus. Dubois then begins to crawl towards the ropes once again as McManus does all he can to resist the movement, but he seems unable to control the surge from Dubois as he crawls to the ropes and finally grasp onto the bottom rope.

MW: Come on McManus, you can’t let the surrender monkey beat you, you’re fighting for Britain for heaven’s sake.

RJ: Man you are really taking some shots aren’t you Mike, but I do agree with the point that if McManus wants to remain in control he will need to keep up his offence.

McManus keeps applying pressure as the referee then begins to issue a five count, until finally McManus lets up on the pressure and begins to berate the referee who tries to reason with him. McManus then just walks away from the referee, before stalking Dubois who is slowly pulling himself up by the ropes, clearly showing weakness in his back. McManus then charges at him and goes for a clothesline, but Dubois is able to duck away from it and uses McManus’ own momentum to throw McManus over the top rope. McManus though is able to hold on and then gets to a standing position on the apron, but Dubois is able to act quickly and hits a boot to the head of McManus who then flies off of the apron and lands front first on the announce table, before slowly sliding off to the floor outside. Dubois then takes a while to try and recover as he then slowly stretches off his back and then steps through the ropes onto the ring apron. Dubois then waits there as McManus slowly climbs back to his feet, at which point Dubois runs along the ring apron and leaps off to perform a Lou Thesz Press and then continue with repeated punches to the head of McManus. Dubois seems unrelenting with his attack on the defenseless McManus, but eventually lets up after the thought of a possible disqualification clearly crosses his mind. Dubois then pulls himself to his feet, using the announce table to assist him, before then pulling McManus up, and proceeding to smash his head off of the announce table. Dubois then repeats this action for a number of times, before finally releasing McManus’ head and letting him slump down on the announce table. Dubois then steps away from McManus and waits behind him, allowing McManus time to get to a full vertical position, before Dubois then spins around McManus, kicks him in the gut and then grabs his head before twisting around and hitting a falling neckbreaker, leaving both men down on the floor outside. Dubois then slowly pulls himself and McManus to their feet, before Dubois walks over towards the ring apron and proceeds to smash McManus’ head off of it, before then rolling him into the ring and swiftly follow in tow. Dubois then gets to his feet and begins stomping at the head of McManus who tries his best to cover up, but is unable to do so, before Dubois then sticks his boot in the throat of McManus and begins to choke him. Dubois applies a lot of force to his foot to maximize the damage caused to McManus before the referee eventually intervenes and pulls Dubois away. Dubois then waits patiently as he takes yet more time to recover and watches as McManus gets up to his feet and Dubois then charges in and hits a running clothesline, flipping McManus backwards so he hits the mat with his neck and the back of his head. McManus clutches the back of his head in pain as Dubois then taunts McManus and begins to kick him around on the mat, trying to assert his dominance. Dubois then pulls McManus up to his feet and throws him into the corner, before then delivering a vicious assault of punches to the head, trying to beat McManus into submission as it were. The referee then comes in to try and break it up, but Dubois ignores him, and the referee then begins counting out Dubois, who stops at the four count and scowls at the referee before leaving McManus as the referee then goes to check over him. Dubois lies in wait behind the referee before McManus then comes stumbling out of the corner and his met with a kick to the gut and then a quick fire DDT, leaving McManus face down on the canvas. Dubois then gets to his knees and trash talks McManus some more, before slapping the back of his head, again showing superiority. Dubois then rolls McManus over so he is lying on his back, and Dubois then proceeds to jump from one foot to the other (akin to Rene Dupree), before Dubois then runs across the ring, adjacent to McManus, and on his return leaps into the air before coming crashing down with a knee drop to the face of McManus, who clutches his face in pain after the impact. Dubois then forces his forearm into the face of McManus as he makes the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Dubois looks up with a look of distain on his face directed towards the referee, before getting back to a full vertical base before then stomping away at McManus, keeping him grounded. Dubois then lifts McManus up and whips him into the corner, this time with less intensity so McManus remains resting there. Dubois then quickly follows up with a running splash into the corner, leaping as he does so, causing a majority of the impact to be placed upon McManus’ upper body. Dubois then gets off of McManus and begins to pummel him with punches to the head, further trying to incapacitate McManus; meanwhile the referee tries to pull Dubois off of him. Dubois eventually yields and leaves the corner, but drags McManus with him and then hits a hard scoop slam to McManus, before then dragging him towards the ropes once again, this time though pushing him under the ropes, so his head is exposed. Dubois then steps out of the ring and onto the ring apron, a few paces away from McManus, before he then briskly walks towards McManus, before leaping into the air and then landing with a leg drop across the chest and neck of McManus, who is crushed under the falling force. Dubois then takes a couple of further cheap shots to the defenseless McManus on the outside, before Dubois then rolls back into the ring and drags McManus back into the ring fully. Dubois then toys with McManus, kicking at him with his boot, as McManus rolls in pain on the mat grabbing his head, before slowly pulling himself up using Dubois’ leg, which seems to amuse Dubois even more. Dubois then hits a series of chops to the chest of McManus, forcing him back after each impact, all the time shouting “woo” himself, which seems to contrast with the boos from the fans. Once McManus is in the ropes, Dubois then throws McManus across the ring, and on his return Dubois lifts McManus into his shoulder in a powerslam type position, before then walking to the ropes and hitting a snake eyes to McManus, who collapses back after the impact, completely dazed. Dubois then goes over towards one of the corners and starts to attempt to undo one of the turnbuckles, prompting the referee to berate him and attempt to stop him. Dubois though carries on regardless and finally pulls the pad off, before walking carelessly away from it, meanwhile the referee remains in the corner trying to reattach the pad. Dubois though returns to McManus, before dropping to his knees and choking McManus with his bare hands, all the time the referee is distracted with his task. Dubois then begins lifting McManus’ head off of the mat and smashing it back down, until finally the referee turns around and Dubois instantly stops the attack. The referee then checks on the now coughing McManus as Dubois goes to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Dubois balances himself and remains perched in the corner, awaiting McManus to get back up, and as he does so, Dubois leaps off the top rope and connects with a diving clothesline, connecting with McManus’ jaw and throat. Dubois then goes into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

MW: Come on Dubois, show this puny Brit who is boss and why all of these French stereotypes are rubbish, vive le France.

RJ: Well done on picking a side and sticking with it Mike… Dubois has done tremendously in turning this match around; we truly have an even battle in progress.

Dubois looks down at the prone body of McManus and then smiles arrogantly as he looks up at the fans and raises one arm to them. The fans vent their displeasure as Dubois then pulls McManus up to his feet before then kicking him in the gut and shouting “Vive le France” to the crowd, then lifting McManus up and hitting the Garlic Bomb, causing the ring to shake slightly after the impact, and leaving Dubois to ponder his next move. Dubois then cautiously waits in front of McManus, bent over slightly as if measuring every one of McManus’ movements, and as McManus eventually gets to his feet, Dubois hooks his head and arms and lifts him up into a suplex position. Dubois then looks to hit the Go Flasher as he twists McManus around, but McManus is able to shift his weight and starts trying to fall backwards, whilst Dubois attempts to keep him lifted up. Eventually the struggle clearly takes its toll on the back of Dubois who is forced to let McManus drop down, but Dubois keeps a hold of Dubois’ head as he does so, so they end up in a dragon sleeper type position. McManus then hits some hard knees to the back of Dubois, weakening him and leading to shouts of pain, as McManus then changes his grip before then pulling Dubois towards him into a Tombstone position. McManus is then able to successfully perform a Tombstone Piledriver before making the cover.

1…

2…

“Sad But True” plays out as the crowd boo loudly and James McManus is declared as the winner. McManus is handed the European Title and he proudly raises it into the air before then trash talking Dubois for a few moments, then rolling out of the ring and leaving up the ramp. Dubois then slowly comes to in the ring and starts to roll towards the ropes before exiting the ring and slowly walking back up the ramp, holding is back as he does so.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:24 am

Cameron Faith is stood backstage with Kayleigh Reed....

KR: Cameron, needless to say its been a rough couple of weeks. How are you handling things?

Cameron rubs the back of his neck, looking uncomfortable at the question.....

CF: Rough weeks? Yeah I guess you could say that. Losing the title. Losing Kristal, getting her back, nearly losing her again, it's all pretty crazy right now...

KR: I guess the party lifestyle has eased up?

Cameron smiles...

CF: A little. But Kristal was so different to anything else in my life. She made me realise I'd been so focused on my dreams that is never actually had a life. I'd never gone off the rails, had a wild night or lived on the edge. She made me feel alive......

Cameron stops talking as Max Adamson walks into shot pretending to wipe tears from his eyes...

MA: What a heartwarming tale of underachievement, poor excuses and how to blow your career...by getting blown....

Max slaps Cameron on the back and winks at Kayleigh who looks away in disgust....

MA: Don't hate the player, hate the game. Sure you had a bad time, but maybe now you've found your calling. Falling out of bars isn't that far removed from your family trait of being behind them....

Cameron snarls at Max, eyeballing him as Max backs up...,

MA: Easy fella, I don't wanna fail a breathalyser!? I've got a big match, see, people are finally starting to take notice of me. I've got the 6WF Freeweight Title, I've got a fine woman, who pleases me, dotes on me and tends to my every need and I've got my Marlon....whatever good he is. ... Now I'm rolling with the top dogs, whereas you? You're just running round with a dog. Some nasty ass 2 bit skank whose bleeding you dry. Raping you of your dignity....

Max turns away from Cameron and looks over at Kayleigh....

MA: I can say that, right?

Reed shakes her head and walks off as Adamson looks back at Nay....

CF: You're back where you belong, Faith. But me? I'm heading back to the top, to get me more gold....

Max leans in closer and whispers in Cameron's ear....

MA: That's Australian for Max Adamson, World Champion!

Max smirks and strides off leaving Nay fuming.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:25 am

Match 4
Cameron Faith & Finlay v Scorpion & Kenji Hidari

RJ: Tag team action up next here on 6WF Lockdown...

MW: 4 singles competitors in this one, all of whom are looking to make a statement as they try to shape their future ahead of Explosion, should be interesting.

RJ: Despite not being usual tag partners, the two teams certainly share similar personalities.

MW: Cameron Faith and Finlay teaming to take on Scorpion and Kenji Hidari. This should be a great match.

“I fought the law” hits and the crowd pop for the arrival of Cameron Faith. He walks slowly out onto the ramp, Faith is unshaven with bags under his eyes. He takes his time walking to the ring, tagging some of the fans hands. Faith slides into the ring, getting to his feet.

“Mad Dog Coll” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes to that of loud cheers as the 6WF Legends Club member Finlay walks out onto the stage carrying his long staff. He wields above his head to a loud pop before strolling to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet. He shakes hands with Faith...

MW: These two have certainly had issues with alcohol in the past, Faith very recently.

RJ: Well let’s hope they’ve turned the corner.

“The Essence” blares out around the LG arena and the crowd start to boo as Team Japan leader Kenji Hidari strolls out onto the stage, smirking. Hidari confidently strides to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps before springboarding over the top rope.

MW: Hidari certainly earned himself the ire of his Team Japan cohorts last week when he cost them their match, inadvertently.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring.

RJ: Scorpion and Hidari certainly have the same attitude problems, they think everything is against them.

MW: They’re right though Arj!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match kicks off, Hidari starts off in the ring with Finlay. The 6WF Legends club member immediately fires in punch at Hidari, backing him to the corner with a succession of rights and lefts. Finlay then climbs up to the 2nd rope, pummelling away on the head of Hidari but he counters, putting Finlay on his shoulders and walking forward out of the corner, he goes for a powerbomb but Finlay counters with a hurracanrana. Hidari runs in at Fin who takes him down with a spinning backbreaker. Cover.

Finlay gets to his feet, he drags Kenji Hidari to his feet where he hits a number of European Uppercuts forcing Kenji into the ropes. Fin goes to Irish whip Hidari but he counters, sending Finlay into the ropes. He hits a belly to belly suplex on the rebound, Fin rolls to his feet and Hidari hits an Island driver. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Equal start to the match-up.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Hidari drags Finlay to his feet, he throws him to the corner where he nails a running double knee to the face. Kenji then makes the tag to Scorpion, Finlay stumbles to his feet and Scorpion knocks him down with a big clothesline. He hooks the leg.

MW: First bit of tag team co-operation in this match.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Finlay gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Scorpion rolls to his feet and nails a couple of knees into the face. He then hauls Finlay to his feet, whipping him into the ropes where he attempts a spinebuster. Finlay counters this with two knees into the gut, sending Scorpion flipping over. He stumbles to his feet, running at Fin who hits a knee to the gut. He then runs the ropes...

RJ: Scissors kick!

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up, Finlay goes and makes the tag to Cameron Faith who goes to the top rope. He dives off hitting a crossbody block on Scorpion. He stumbles to his feet, Faith hits a boot to the stomach before running the ropes and nailing a flying bulldog. He hooks the leg.

MW: Faith and Finlay starting to isolate Scorpion.

Cameron Faith drags Scorpion to his feet, he nails a succession of knife-edge chops into the chest of Scorpion, which the crowd are delighted with. Scorpion stumbles back and Faith makes the tag to Finlay. The former freeweight champion whips Scorpion out of the corner and Finlay hits him with a spinning elbow smash. Finlay covers.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Finlay places him into a front facelock. He brings the legend-hater to his feet and hits a takedown. Scorpion rolls to his feet, Finlay runs in at him and leaps into the air, nailing a Lou Thesz Press. He then starts pummelling away on the head of Scorpion until the referee steps in.

MW: Finlay unloading his frustrations to the delight of this crowd!

Finlay has to roll away and he happily makes the tag to Cameron Faith who springboards in over the top rope. He drags Scorpion to his feet where he hits a suplex, he follows this up with a 2nd suplex and then finally a 3rd suplex! He covers.

RJ: Scorpion has struggled to assert himself in this match.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Scorpion before waiting for him to rise. He attempts a DDT but Scorpion counters with a Northern Lights Suplex. He rolls to his feet where he stomps away continually on the head of Faith, he runs the ropes, hitting an elbow smash on Finlay to loud boos.

Scorpion runs the ropes once more, hitting a people’s elbow down across Cameron Faith. He covers.

Scorpion gets to his feet, he goes to the corner and tags in Kenji Hidari. He stands waiting for Cameron Faith to rise, he hits a boot to the stomach before nailing a delayed brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up, Hidari drags up Faith and then throws him hard into the corner. Hidari sprints in, hitting a hesitation dropkick on Cameron Faith. He slumps forward, Hidari goes to the top rope. He steadies himself...

MW: EPIC MOONSAULT!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Cameron Faith barely kicks out, Kenji Hidari drags him to his feet and hits a dropkick to the knee. He doesn’t do anything, waiting for Faith to rise. He boots him in the gut...

RJ: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1.....................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Hidari wins it!

RJ: Finlay so nearly made the save there!

MW: Despite dominating for most of the match, Faith and Finlay didn’t deal well with Hidari in that little spell of offence.

Hidari celebrates before leaving the ring. Finlay helps Cameron Faith to his feet, he takes him towards the ropes as Faith leaves the ring disgruntled. Finlay is about to step out when Scorpion runs in behind him and nails a double axe handle to the back of the head.

RJ: God damn it what’s he doing?!

MW: Clearly annoyed with his performance in the match, he is taking it out on finlay!

Scorpion starts stomping away on the head of Finlay, he tries to scuttle back to the corner but this doesn’t stop Scorpion stomping away continually, following this up with big knees into the face.

The crowd boo as Scorpion removes the top turnbuckle, he then lifts Finlay to his feet and smashes his head repeatedly into the exposed steel of the turnbuckle until blood begins pouring from the head of the 6WF Legend.

RJ: This is disgusting!

Scorpion then starts beating the mat, waiting impatiently for Finlay to turn around. When he does so, Scorpion nails the Death Stalker! Scorpion stands over Finlay, laughing as blood pours from the legend's head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:27 am

Keith Leone is shown walking backstage, his head down as he trudges through the backstage area in his trademark hoodie, the expression on his face showing the strain of weeks of constant attacks more visible than usual. He ignores the stagehands passing by, looking up to check his direction as Marshall Murdoch approaches from the other direction.

Leone keeps his head down. Flicking the collar of his hoodie Ho as he brushes past Murdoch who stops, turning to watch Leone....

MM: Too good to talk to your partner, Champ?

Leone stops, looking down at the floor...

MM: I mean, if I was getting my ass handed to me each week, I'd wanna keep my head down, you know? Maybe sit in my locker room, try and heel up a bit.... But to just ignore someone, who later on could be the difference between you managing to walk out on your own two feet or on your ass is just rude...

Leone turns and looks at Marshall....

KL: Is there something you need to get off your chest, Marsh? Something bugging you?

Marshall steps towards Leone....

MM: Things just used to be a bit simpler, don't you think? I mean before you showed up, and Walker followed you in here like a bad smell, things just kind of went naturally. Now? Now it's all gone crazy. People getting jumped, someone we don't know or trust is on some mad power trip and you're at the heart of it all....

KL: So you think it's all my fault?

Marshall chuckles to himself...

MM: I'm just saying that if the cap fits...

KL: Let me ask you something, Marshall? Why come back? What was it that brought you back here, to 6WF? Was it that feeling of unfinished business? That feeling of wanting to belong again? Or was it to cuddle up to McGraw and hump his way to a World Title you'd barely deserve?

Marshall goes to respond but he's cut off....

KL: I'm gonna guess its the first two, and that the last one was born out of frustration. So you wanna know why I came here? I came here for the same reasons. I did everything worth doing in 6CW. I won the biggest prize of them all and went out on top. I came here to prove I could cut it. Lets face it, 6CW wasn't 6WF, it was only when we merged that people took us seriously so the chance to come back, start over and work my way up was all I wanted. You think I walked in here thinking Walker would follow? That he would carry this vendetta against me? More importantly, do you think I actually wanted this to happen?

Marshall stares silently at Leone...

KL: Ill take the beatings, the assaults, the cowardice of the whole damn charade and ill get up and fight again the next week cause that's what I do; I fight. You think I don't appreciate you being on my team, or that I don't acknowledge you out of blind ignorance and messed up, contorted arrogance but you're wrong. I don't need to like anyone, I don't need to hug it out, I don't need to slap hands and call you 'buddy', but ill sure as hell respect you. Ill respect anyone who wants to fight. See I've been here before, I know what happens next and I know where it ends up, and the only time ill give up fighting back is when there isn't an ounce of energy, blood, sweat or tears in my body....

Crowd: KEITH LE-ONE! KEITH LE-ONE!

KL: Think what you like about me, Marshall. Tell anyone who listens, but out there, that's where it all matters....

Leone flicks up his hoodie and walks off as Marshall stands silently, thinking to himself. He turns to leave and the camera stays focuses on him until he turns the corner. The camera switches round as a figure appears from behind the far corridor, a hooded jacket covering his face as again the unshaven features of the mans face can be made out. He looks down the hall before heading towards the fire exit and disappearing out of the arena as Lockdown heads to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:34 am

The camera switches to backstage to show Geoff Steel stood infront of the camera, smirking as the crowd erupt into boo’s…

GS: Last week I hope you all sat up and paid attention to superiority, as you watched the collaborative forces of Alex Walker beat down the best that McGraw had at his disposal with little effort and hardly a drop of sweat spilled. I bet your hearts sank a little as every superstar that took on the challenge of facing us was swept aside with ease to the point were nobody else dare oppose us for fear of their own wellbeing. McGraw’s revolution was bound to fail, he brought hired guns to fight against men with a purpose, a common agenda a reason to fight, you’ve been around this business for long enough Danny you should have known that your little plan was destined to fail from the moment it formed in your head. We are not going to be foiled so easily McGraw there isn’t a trick you know that Alex hasn’t played before, for every step forward you take you end up three steps behind the way it will always be until you realise that resistance is futile, we will take everything from 6WF that we please and there isn’t a man in this company talented enough to oppose us.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

GS: However embarrassing Danny the way we did wasn’t the only event worth celebrating at Lockdown, No we had a good long toast to my advancement in the Fight For The Right Tournament a step closer to finally getting the gold I deserve around my waist. What I victory it was as well the match had twists and turns, too many close calls to mention but what it portrayed most was my dominance and just how talented I really am. The first round of this competition and I get drawn against a man who has single handily torn through this company breaking many a superstar placed before him, a man of incredible size with the strength of an Ox a one man wrecking machine, yet he comes face to face with Geoff Steel a man not willing to back down and kneel like the others, not only did I beat him but I made him quit, he couldn’t face the pain and suffering any longer he knew he was outclassed so took the cowards way out. You village people should be cheering and chanting my name as the man who slayed the giant, but instead you treat me like the monster and send messages of good will to my fallen foe. No matter you will have plenty of opportunities in these coming weeks as I advance through this competition and am crowned champion to see the light and realise how foolish you have been for turning your backs on me, then I will let you buy my t-shirts, hats, scarfs and poster once more and make me a richer man in the process. Every man left in this tournament must be praying that their number isn’t drawn out alongside that of my own for hope of progressing any further in this competition; I say to these men it is better to fail against me now than come so close to winning and be thwarted by the inevitable as I claim my shot at a title…

Steel has a crazy like smile on his face with wide eyes dreaming of what might come to pass.

RJ: He’s only beaten one man and already he thinks that it’s in the bag…

MW: I won’t be the man to bet against him!

The crowd boo relentlessly as Steel walks off out of shot and we head to commerci

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:35 am

Match 5
Fight for the Right Qualifier
TGA v Lex Hart

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where we have a Fight for The Right qualifier up next for you here.

MW: The first Fight for The Right qualifier of the evening and tonight marks the last of the first round of the qualifiers in that tournament.

RJ: Two huge matches tonight and up first we see a clash between two former world champions...

MW: It should be a fantastic contest between Lex Hart and TGA, who of course were on the same team at Survival, although that didn’t turn out too successfully.

RJ: Nor did their tag team last week, so plenty of recent animosity between these two.

‘Be Myself’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd are a little indifferent as pyrotechnics flash on the stage before Lex Hart walks out. He raises his arms in the air before swaggering down the ramp, slapping the fans hands of those who offer and then sliding under the ring. Hart stands waiting, stretching against the ropes...

RJ: It’s been a fair while since Lex Hart has held the world title, so what an opportunity this tournament has presented to him this evening.

MW: He certainly faces a tough contest against TGA tonight but we’ve seen Hart knows every trick in the book, especially when defeating Mr Kenty at Redemption.

The crowd break out in huge cheers as “Just Close Your Eyes'” blasts across the sound system , which is barely audible. TGA strides through the smoke that appears at the top of the rampway as the crowd continue to go wild either side of him. He stays in the centre of the ramp as the crowd cheer. He reaches the bottom of the ramp, he leaps onto the ring apron and through the ropes.

MW: We know that TGA has been waiting for this chance for a while, he never got his rematch after Cobra cost him his TAW World title to The Saint...

RJ: Cobra certainly felt the wrath of TGA for that with an absolute beating being given to him at Redemption. I wouldn’t want to be in the way of TGA tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

TGA and Lex Hart walk to the centre of the ring and lock-up. Hart applies a side headlock on TGA, who quickly counters by whipping Hart into the ropes. TGA goes for a clothesline but Hart ducks it. He bounces back off the opposite ropes, TGA ducks his head for a back body drop but Hart leapfrogs it. The two men turn around and stare each other down.

TGA walks towards Hart who catches him off guard with a knee up into the stomach. He applies another side headlock, this time rolling TGA to the mat where he then locks in a sleeper hold. Hart drives a succession of knees into the back as TGA fights the hold and gets to a vertical base.

He fires in some elbows to the gut and Hart eventually releases the hold. TGA pulls Hart in with a short Irish, knocking him down with a huge clothesline. Hart stumbles up, TGA boots him in the stomach before lifting Hart into the air and hitting the Angel Driver. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick Out!

RJ: That opening salvo showed everyone what those two are about. You’ve got the brute strength of TGA and the technical wrestling ability of Lex Hart.

MW: What might make the difference here is someone doing something out of character, perhaps pulling a stunt like Hart did at Redemption.

RJ: TGA is more experienced than Kenty, I am sure he will be aware of tactics like that.

TGA hauls Lex Hart to his feet following the kick out, he then hits a backbreaker across the knee. He drags Hart to his feet and sets up for the back stabber, but Lex Hart drops down the back where he gets a backslide on TGA. Cover.

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

TGA thrusts the shoulder up off the canvas, Hart rolls to his feet where he hits a leaping knee drop to the face. He rolls up to his feet and nails a 2nd leaping knee into the face. He then drags TGA to his feet before going to whip TGA into the corner. The former TAW Champion counters, launching Hart front-first into the turnbuckle and he crashes back into the canvas.

Hart rolls to his feet clutching his chest, TGA immediately hits a couple of big open-handed chops into the chest. Hart falls into the ropes, TGA whips him out across the ring before nailing a big spinebuster on the rebound. TGA makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

MW: Match still sticking to the expected, TGA using his power game to negate Hart’s speed.

Hart kicks out, TGA applies a seated abdominal stretch. He pummels away on the chest with some clubbing punches before hauling Lex to his feet where he drills him into the mat with a pumphandle slam. Hart stumbles to his feet and TGA lifts him onto his shoulders, nailing the Silent Death. Cover.

Hart again gets the shoulder up, TGA gets to his feet and drags Hart to his feet by the head. He nails a couple of hard knees up into the gut before dragging Hart towards the corner, TGA then nails a belly to belly suplex that rockets Hart into the turnbuckle. TGA then sprints in...

RJ: Stinger splash from TGA!

MW: Hart struggling to assert himself in this contest so far.

Hart collapses forward out of the corner, TGA makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Hart again gets the shoulder up. TGA applies an armbar hold on Lex Hart. The former 6WF World champion gets up to his feet and spins his way out, locking in an armbar of his own. TGA is quick to counter by dragging Hart towards him and hitting a hip toss. Hart stumbles to his feet, TGA hits a boot to the stomach followed up with the Lights Out!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

TGA drags Hart to his feet, he whips him towards the corner but Hart springs up to the top rope and back flips over the on-rushing TGA. He turns around and Hart nails a dropkick, knocking TGA into the ropes. Hart then sprints in, sending TGA down to the outside with another dropkick!

RJ: Hart certainly needed that, TGA was in complete control.

Hart looks down at TGA on the outside, he then bounces off the ropes and hits a suicide dive down onto TGA.

MW: Hart went high risk and it worked!

Hart gets to his feet, he drags TGA towards the ring apron where he smashes his head into the edge of it 5 times in quick succession. Hart gets onto the apron himself, he then runs along hitting a leg drop across the back of the head. Hart rolls TGA underneath the bottom rope, before hitting a springboard senton. Cover.

RJ: This is now Lex Hart’s chance to assert himself on this match after a slow start.

MW: He’s got to contain the power of TGA, which is of course difficult, but with his technical skills he should be able to do that.

Lex gets to his feet where he stomps away on the head of TGA, before then lifting the former world to his feet. Hart hits a jawbreaker on TGA who staggers into the ropes, Hart then whips TGA into the ropes before bouncing off the ropes hitting a spinning wheel kick. Hart makes the cover.

TGA drives the shoulder up, Lex Hart applies a sleeper hold on TGA. Hart returns to driving big knees into the back once again. This time he drags TGA to his feet before dropping him to the canvas with a reverse DDT. Hart hooks the leg.

RJ: Hart doing what you said he needed to do thus far Michael!

Lex gets up to his feet, he stands waiting for TGA to rise before whipping him into the ropes. Hart runs off the opposite ropes and takes TGA down with an STO backbreaker. TGA stumbles to his feet and walks straight into a leaping high knee from Lex Hart, he makes the cover.

TGA powers out of the hold. Lex rolls to his feet where he drags TGA up with him. He goes for a conventional backbreaker but TGA manages to land on his feet where he nails a stiff knee up into the gut before nailing the Angel’s Wings. TGA hooks the leg.

Hart forces the shoulder up off the canvas but now TGA is the man in the ascendancy. TGA drags Hart towards the corner, sling-shotting him face first into the turnbuckle. TGA then grabs Hart by the waist and connects with a big release German suplex. TGA drags Hart away from the ropes, covering.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

MW: TGA’s power bringing him back into this match!

TGA drags Lex to his feet in a front facelock hold where he smashes knees up into the face. He then lifts Hart into the air, connecting with the Angel Clash. Instead of covering, TGA goes high-risk...

RJ: GODSENT DROP!

MW: TGA Pulling out all the stops to try and win this one!

Ref: 1............2..............Kick out!

Hart barely gets the shoulder up, TGA gets to his feet and attempts to lock in Heaven’s Gate but Hart flips TGA over onto his back. He rolls to his feet, Hart hits an inverted atomic drop before running off the ropes nailing a standing shining wizard. Hart runs the ropes nailing a springboard moonsault, hooking the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Lex gets to his feet, he waits for TGA to rise before whipping him across the ring. On the rebound, Hart nails a superkick on the rebound and TGA collapses backwards...

RJ: What impact on that kick from Hart!

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

TGA drives the shoulder up, Hart hauls up TGA and nails a suplex. He drags TGA to his feet and nails a 2nd suplex, Hart goes for a third suplex but TGA blocks, countering with a big suplex of his own. Hart rolls to his feet and TGA nails a huge boot to the skull! Cover.

MW: What a great contest this one has been!

RJ: Hart barely got the shoulder up there!

TGA drags Lex Hart to his feet, he sets up for the Angel Bomb but Hart rolls down the front of TGA...

MW: FLAT LINE! FLAT LINE!

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: WHAT A COUNTER!

Ref: 1....................2......................Kick out!

RJ: How the hell did he kick out of that?

MW: This is how much it means to both men!

TGA gets the kick out, Hart looks to the skies in disbelief. Lex then stands on his feet, waiting for TGA to rise...

RJ: FLAT LINE...Shoved away!

MW: TO HELL AND BACK!

RJ: WHAT A COUNTER!

Ref: 1..........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a match that was!

MW: Amazing counter by TGA to win this match!

RJ: Fantastic back and forth contest, a battle between power and technical ability and today it was power that won it.

MW: TGA advances to the next round of Fight for The Right.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:36 am

*The titantron cuts backstage to Lukas Takeo's locker room, where he sits in darkness, towel over his head, stone dead still. He whispers.*

Takeo: "I tapped."

*Takeo can be heard breathing heavily, as he now raises his voice.*

Takeo: "I tapped."

*Takeo stands, chucks the chair he was sitting on into the locker, and screams in anger*

Takeo: "I TAPPED!!!"

*Takeo slings the towel off his head, pacing from side to side*

Takeo: "Embarassed. Humiliated. Anger. These are the emotions running through me right now. What happened in that ring last week was a travesty. A TRAVESTY! A travesty. I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't be losing to also-rans like Geoff Steel. Not when the chance to fight for the World Title is on the line."

*Takeo continually slaps himself*

Takeo: "Humiliation. The goddamn humiliation. I will bounce back from the humiliation. Just like after Born in Fire. Just like after my loss to Vortex. I will come back with more hunger. More anger. More destruction."

*Takeo now paces from side to side, chuckling*

Takeo: "Oh the pain. The pain. It's going to be brutal. So so brutal. My opponents will feel my wrath like never before. Hardcore Hell will be even more sadistic. Don't let your kids watch. Lukas Takeo is going to go on a warpath like no other has done so before. Deal out pain not even Logan Kincade could dream of. Just you wait. Just you wait."

*Takeo laughs maniacally, before stopping in the middle of the room*

Takeo: "As for this week my task is clear. I have 4 people laid out before me. The man who cannot defeat me Cassius Zhi. He shall be no problem for Lukas Takeo. Max Adamson is merely another underachiever, a man who promises so much but has never had the ruthlessness to make it at the top, like I will. Mike Hill, the man who seems to be on quite the roll recently, but just like his catchphrase states, Mike Hill really is of a very low STANDARD!"

*Takeo laughs at his joke*

Takeo: "And that leaves Geoff Steel. Geoff my friend you have and no doubt will proclaim that you are superior to me. But as we all know one fluke win over me last week does not prove it. This week I will prove I am better than you Geoff, so long as my teammates don't get in my way."

*Takeo looks directly at the camera, his eyes frozen with anger*

Takeo: "Do you hear me Saint? Do you hear me Marshall? DO YOU HEAR ME LEONE?! Do not get in the way of me decimating Geoff Steel and his cohorts this week. Leone I've seen what you said about me this week, and I suggest you shut your trap my friend. In the position you are currently in, getting decimated week in week out by Walker and co, I'd have thought you'd want to be making friends. I've sided with you, merely due to my hatred of them lot, but do not push me Keith. I could quite easily turn on you, and that would not end well for you my friend."

*Takeo picks up his towel and begins to head for the door*

Takeo: "Tonight, Lukas Takeo means business. This is now Takeo time."

*Takeo places the towel over his head and exits his locker room, as the scene fades away...*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:37 am

The Consultant is shown standing is his locker room. Vortex is slumped in his chair as Oko blows a bubble with some gum in the corner....

TC: A huge opportunity tonight, Gentleman....

Vortex: It would be incredibly rude of us to not take full advantage of Mr McGraws awfully generous offer...

Oko laughs, the bubble bursting in his mouth as he continues chewing....

JO: Crazy fool thinks he can throw money and anything else at us to help his cause, who are we to say no?

Vortex: Exactly, and I have to admit, we look great in these new suits...

TC: However...

Vortex and Oko look up at The Consultant....

TC: It would be unwise to take too big a bite from the hand that feeds us. Whilst a profitable threat for us, whatever Walker has planned could ultimately play against us down the line....

JO: What are you trying to say?

TC: That this situation carries graver consequences than we currently acknowledge. Whilst the fight is profitable, and of great benefit. It's not a fight that we can really afford to lose. It would be wise to remember that....

Vortex and Oko ponder for a moment...

JO: Still, those belts would look hella cool with those suits....

Oko laughs to himself as he gets ready to leave as Vortex rises from his chair. He puts his arm out, blocking Oko...

Vortex: Don't ever use hella cool again...

JO: You got it 'windy'...

The two men exit as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 am

Match 6
6WF Tag Team Championship
Dopant Zero (C) v The Consultancy (Vortex & Johnny Oko)

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS OF THE WORLD!

Introducing the challengers...weighing in at 547lbs...the team of Johnny Oko and Vortex...THE CONSULTANCY!

“Black Shuck” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Vortex and Johnny Oko stride out onto the stage. Vortex stands at the top of the stage with his arms out-stretched whilst Oko kneels down in front of him, pyro’s go off behind them. Oko gets to his feet, he and Vortex walk down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Vortex steps into the ring, Oko slides in under the bottom rope. The crowd are chanting no win, no fee to the team who nod their heads.

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, as you have just heard it is now time for championship action this evening!

MW: The tag titles on the line here, The Consultancy the challengers for the third and what must be final time before they have to step aside.

RJ: I don’t know how you’ve figured that one out Michael, both of their previous matches have ended in disputed circumstances, first Dopant Zero getting themselves disqualified then Berg and Visage interfering to cause a DQ.

MW: Maybe they just can’t get it done?

Mike Bird: And now introducing the 6WF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS...at a combined weight of 500lbs, the team of Tsukasa Yagurama and Kenzaki Nogami..DOPANT ZERO!

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as the 6WF Tag Team Champions stroll confidently out onto the stage. Nogami and Yagurama hold the title belts high above their heads, staring down at The Consultancy. They then walk down to the ring, continuing to stare down at their opponents. Yagurama steps over the top rope, Nogami springboards in.

MW: What a reign these two have had as tag team champions, I don’t think it will come to an end anytime soon. Nobody can match them in terms of double-team moves or cohesion.

RJ: I don’t know about that Michael, I certainly think The Consultancy have matched them over recent months, some would say they’ve out performed them.

MW: I’m not one of them. It’s all very well turning it on in singles match, but as part of a tag team contest, it’s a whole different ball game.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Vortex starts off in the ring, he locks up with Tsukasa Yagurama. The two big men fight it out in the middle of the ring, Vortex hauls Yagurama into a side headlock hold before throwing him down to the canvas. Yagurama stumbles up, Vortex goes for a side slam but Yagurama blocks. He then counters with a T-Bone suplex on Vortex, he quickly drags him to the middle of the ring and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

Yagurama gets to his feet, he lifts up Vortex and nails a couple of body blows to knock Vortex back into the corner. The tag is made to Nogami, Vortex is dragged forward by Yagurama who hits a powerslam. Nogami flies off the top rope hitting a moonsault.

MW: Double team on show already.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Vortex gets the shoulder up, Nogami drags him to his feet. He hits a couple of kicks into the stomach before attempting to whip Vortex across the ring but the former freeweight champion counters, launching Nogam into the ropes. Vortex ducks down and scoops Nogami onto his shoulders, then nailing a Samoan Drop. Vortex hooks the leg.

Nogami kicks out, Vortex clambers onto him and flies away with a series of punches into the head. He then lifts up Nogami and connects with an atomic drop, Nogami falls into the corner and Vortex makes the tag to Johnny Oko. Vortex nails a big running splash on Nogami who falls forward straight into a spinning heel kick from Oko, he then covers.

RJ: The Consultancy returning the favour with a double team move of their own!

Oko drags up Nogami, he then whips him hard into the ropes and on the rebound Oko nails a tilt a whirl backbreaker on one half of the tag team champions. He rolls to his feet and Oko bounces off the ropes nailing a one-handed bulldog. Oko makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Nogami forces the shoulder up, Oko rises to his feet and makes the tag to Vortex. Nogami kicks out, Oko kips up to his feet then dives to tag in Vortex. The big man climbs into the ring, Nogami staggers up and Vortex nails a running shoulder block. He rolls up and hits another shoulder block on Nogami.

Kenzaki Nogami rolls up, Vortex hits a Gorilla Press slam. Oko then flies off the 2nd rope, nailing a dropkick into the side of the head.

MW: The referee shouldn’t be allowing a double team without the tag!

RJ: No he shouldn’t. But it’s not like Dopant Zero haven’t used that tactic before is it Michael?

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Vortex gets to his feet, he drags Nogami to the corner where he hits some hard knees to the head. The tag is then made to Oko, he runs in nailing a hesitation dropkick in the corner. Oko makes the cover.

RJ: Nogami really being isolated here!

Oko re-tags Vortex, he drags up Nogami and goes for a side slam but Nogami blocks before nailing some elbows to the head followed by a reverse STO. Nogami then kips up to his feet, running the ropes and hitting a bakatare slide kick. Nogami covers.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

MW: Champions instinct from Nogami, he needed to pull something out of the bag to get himself back into this one and he did.

Nogami gets to his feet, he drags Vortex to the corner where he hits a succession of spinning kicks into the head and stomach. Nogami then makes the tag to Yagurama, he steps into the ring and hauls Vortex into the air, hitting a backbreaker. Nogami then dives off the top rope, connecting with a dropkick. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Yagurama gets to his feet, he drags Vortex to his feet by the head and then throws him firmly into the canvas with an avalanche belly to belly suplex. Vortex staggers up, he runs towards Yagurama who levels him with a big spinebuster! Yagurama nonchalantly covers Vortex.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Vortex forces the shoulder up, Yagurama gets to his feet and drags Vortex to the corner. He makes the tag to Kenzaki Nogami. Yagurama lifts up Vortex and hits a suplex down across the top rope. The tag is made to Nogami, he runs the ropes...

RJ: Over the top rope tiger feint kick!

RJ: Dopant Zero now showing off their teamwork...

MW: One of the areas that they are unrivalled in. They work so well as a team.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Kenzaki Nogami drags Vortex to his feet, he hits some European Uppercuts which back Vortex into the corner. Nogami follows up with a running double knee to the head, Vortex slumps down and Nogami hits a running dropkick to the head. He drags Vortex away from the corner and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Nogami makes the tag to Yagurama, he steps in and drags up Vortex setting up for a Japanese Thunder Bomb which connects. Yagurama runs the ropes, hitting a huge splash!

RJ: Now Vortex the man being dominated.

MW: Suprising considering his size, but Yagurama’s power is completely under-rated in 6WF.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Yagurama hauls up Vortex, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but Vortex blocks, then firing off a succession of headbutts that rock Yagurama. He falls into the ropes, Vortex whips him out across the ring, he leaps up nailing a Lou Thesz Press and explodes with a succession of punches!

RJ: Vortex really taking it to Yagurama!

MW: Starting to mount a comeback!

Vortex drags Yagurama to his feet, he makes the tag to Oko who steps into the ring. Vortex hits a high-angled atomic drop, Oko then runs off the ropes nailing a huge clothesline to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Yagurama forces the shoulder up, Oko stands over him before reeling off a succession of knife-edge chops into the chest. Oko backs Yagurama into the ropes where Oko nails a spin kick to the head. Yagurama slumps down, Oko slingshots over the top rope nailing a DDT! Cover.

Oko hauls up Yagurama, he stomps on his foot before the nailing tic-tac-toe. He doesn’t tag Vortex, instead letting the big man into the ring. He lifts up Oko, dropping him onto Yaguama with both knees crashing into the gut. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..............Nogami breaks the pin!

MW: Nogami saves it for Dopant Zero!

Vortex is quickly back into the ring, he grabs Nogami by the head and the crowd pop loudly. He fires off some huge uppercuts before nailing a big clothesline that sends Nogami flying. Oko has Yagurama up, nailing a Fisherman’s suplex. He bridges over...

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

RJ: What a match!

Yagurama manages to get the shoulder up, Oko tags in Vortex. He steps in whilst Oko goes up top...

MW: Setting up for the No Win, No Fee...

RJ: This could be it...

MW: YES! YES!

RJ: NOT AGAIN DAMN IT!

Udo Berg and Visage walk out onto the stage, they stride down to the ring.

RJ: It’s Survival all over again. Can’t they just let a match finish.

MW: They want their shot RJ, can you blame them?!

Visage is first to the ring, he climbs onto the apron where Oko starts booting away at him only for Visage to grab the leg and smash it into the steel ring post. He then pulls Oko towards him before nailing a chop to the throat. Visage then goes up to the top rope, nailing a series of knees into the head and back.

Vortex drops Yagurama off his back and goes to cut things off in the corner but Berg is in the ring and nails a huge boot to the head.

MW: This is absolute destruction!

RJ: It’s a god damn disgrace! What a match they’ve put on only for this to be ruined.

Vortex stumbles up into a huge spear from Berg, he then lifts up the former freeweight champion nailing a number of big uppercuts. He then grabs Vortex round the throat with one-hand, he makes a thumb-down gesture to Visage on the top rope. Visage switches side on the turnbuckle...

MW: FEAR FALLS!

RJ: AND NOW THE ICE BREAKER!

MW: WHAT A STATEMENT BERG AND VISAGE JSUT MADE!

RJ: Those two are unstoppable!

Visage and Berg stand in the centre of the ring, looking around at the wreckage surrounding them.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:40 am

Marlon is walking around the 6WF backstage area, he is dressed completely in black with sunglasses and a headset on. As he walks past the camera, the camera shows that printed on his back in white is "Chief of Security".

RJ: What is he doing?

MW: If I didn't know any better RJ i'd say he's securing the area for Max Adamson...

As Marlon gets to a door further down the corridor, he looks around, and talks on his headset.

Marlon: Papa Smurf, this is Bubba Watson. Come in Papa Smurf. Permission to change codenames?

Headset: Permission denied. Please continue Bubba Watson.

Marlon: (sigh) Papa Smurf, coast is clear. Repeat, coast is clear.

Max Adamson and Clarissa walk round the corner, Adamson wearing a headset as well. They walk towards Marlon who opens the door to Adamson's Locker Room.

Max: Good-

The loud screech of feedback causes all three to cover their ears as the headsets interfere with each other. Max slams his headset down.

Max: Good work. As my new Chief of Security, these duties will be expected of you on a regular basis.

Marlon: Are they really necessary? I had to crawl across the car park, on your orders, before entering the building and leading you to your Locker Room, a journey you've made hundreds of times!

Max: Times have changed Marlon. I'm now the 6WF Freeweight Champion. I have a big target on my back. And after ranting last week about the quality of my opponents, here I am in a big match on Lockdown. And when things are looking up for Max Adamson, someone usually pops my balloon. Someone usually pisses my bonfire out. Not this time. Max Adamson is one step ahead of the game, which is why your task this week Marlon is to protect Clarissa.

Clarissa looks as surprised as Marlon does.

Max: Look, regardless of the fact Max Adamson is a far superior boyfriend and protector to you than Uryu was, i'm still going to be on the same team, in the same ring as Cassius Zhi. I've no doubt he has bigger fish to fry these days, but I swore i'd protect you and this proves it. So I want Marlon to stay with Clarissa the entire time i'm in the ring for Lockdown. I'm going to go out to the ring later, on my own, and say what needs to be said about this 8 man tag match. And when the match is underway, i'm going to be on my own.

Adamson strokes Clarissa's face

Max: I promised no harm would come to you, and I meant every word of it. I'll see you guys later.

Adamson and Clarissa kiss each other goodbye and Adamson pats Marlon on the back, Clarissa and Marlon enter the Locker Room and the door shuts and locks as Adamson smiles. He adjusts the Freeweight Title on his shoulder and walks off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:41 am

Alex Walker is shown in his office with Udo Berg & Visage….

AW: Great work, gentleman. Just as brutal as I had hoped. Hopefully now the message has been sent loud and clear…

The three men laugh to themselves as the door to the office flies open and Danny McGraw bursts in…

DM: What the hell is your problem…?

McGraw attempts to grab Walker but is shoved back by the imposing figure of McGraw…

AW: Danny, calm yourself. You really don’t want to end up in the same position as your precious little mercenaries, do you?

Udo laughs in the face off McGraw…

DM: You think that’s funny, Adolf? See when you were just a swimmer in your daddy’s sack, my ancestors were kicking your grandfathers ass all over Europe. That slow, semi-retarded voice of yours my come across as intimidating to some, but a big ol’ Texan like me it’s nothing. You get in my face again, I’ll stick a skewer up that dumb ass of yours and BBQ you out the damn door, you here me?!

McGraw shoves Udo back and Visage moves in on McGraw….

AW: ENOUGH!

Walker bursts between Udo and Visage, pulling them back and gesturing them to stop….

AW: He’s not worth it….

Walker stares McGraw in the eyes….

AW: Danny, if you feel like we have some issues that need resolving; maybe you should suggest mediation to the board? I don’t want your current mood to boil over and spoil what we…..and of course, I mean I am trying to build here…

DM: You think you got this all figured out don’t ya? This little collection your growing, Re-Genesis or whatever your calling it. It won’t get off the ground. See, there are plenty of people in the company that like me can’t stand the sight of you. They won’t stand for your games, Alex.

AW: I don’t see anyone else standing in my way, Danny? See, I’ve got you all figured out. You’re just a one trick pony. When the going gets tough, you go running to that creepy old man and ask for his help. Prostituting yourself. You make me sick. Offering title shots as reward to anyone who does your bidding while my guys get screwed at every angle, well the game is up, Danny. Tonight, Udo and Visage made a statement, and soon enough, they’ll get their reward whether you like it or not…

DM: You reckon?

AW: I know so…

DM: Well you better call my bluff then, Walker. Cause from this moment on, your little freak show duo, this ebony and ivory act is done. You’ve interfered for the last damn time. I’m setting it out now, while I’m around you two won’t get a single shot at those tag team titles. You won’t be in another match as long as I’m around. Step out of line again, and I’ll fire your asses without hesitation. And if you don’t believe me, Walker. Call the damn board.

McGraw snarls at the 3 men before storming out of the office. Udo and Visage turn to look at Walker…

AW: I wouldn’t panic, gentleman. This issue is easily fixed…

Walker smiles at the two men as the camera fades out and we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:42 am

RJ: Now we have an eight man tag match which has chaos written all over it; The Saint teams with, Lucas Takeo, Marshall Murdoch and Keith Leone to take on the team of Mike Hill, Max Adamson, Geoff Steel and Cassius Zhi.

MW: I just don’t see how the teams can co-exist with one another, let alone focus on their opponents. The only things guaranteed in this match are pain and suffering.

“They Say” blares out of the speakers as the crowd descend into deafening boos as Cassius Zhi slowly walks out onto the stage. Cassius looks around at the audience coldly before then walking down the ramp at a fairly sedate pace, taking care to avoid contact with the audience, before finally getting to the ring apron and then stepping into the ring under the top rope. Cassius then does some light stretches as he waits in the ring.

“Last Resort” then plays out as the fans give an equally loud reaction for the arrival of Geoff Steel. Steel smiles as he walks out onto the ramp at the boos he hears, before also walking down to the ring, though Steel trash talks some of the fans as he approaches the ring. Steel then slides in under the bottom rope and poses to the fans almost mockingly as they continue to vent their hatred toward him. Steel then walks over toward Cassius and the men share a nod with one another before then waiting in one corner.

“Lonely Boy” plays out then as the crowd give yet more heat, this time for Max Adamson. Adamson walks out onto the stage with his FreeWeight Title around his waist and poses at the top of the ramp for the fans who continue to boo. Adamson then briskly walks down to the ring, taking care to shy away from any fan who tries to touch him, before Adamson climbs onto the ring apron and under the top rope. Adamson then walks over toward Steel and Cassius but takes care not to try to interact with them, instead turning to face the ramp.

“The Next Big Thing” plays out as the crowd again boo loudly as Mike Hill walks out onto the stage before sneering at the reaction from the crowd. Hill then walks down towards the ring, looking at the fans and shouting “STANDARD!” before then getting to the ring and jumping onto the ring apron and allowing his pyros to go off at the top of the stage, before then springing into the ring. Hill then looks over at his partners and smiles arrogantly at them, as they all look on with slight looks of disapproval, before they are all left standing in one corner.

“Monster” then plays out as the fans give out a mixed reaction of cheers and boos as the Saint drives out to the side of the stage in a 1996 black Toyota Corolla.

Spoiler:

Saint steps out of the car, the TAW World Title over his shoulder. He walks from the side of the stage onto the ramp. Saint then lets out a loud roar as he raises the TAW World Title into the air and pyrotechnics go off behind him. Saint then walks down the ramp, all the time keeping eye contact with Mike Hill, until he reaches the ring. Hill and the rest of his partners seem to dare Saint to get into the ring, but Saint waits patiently on the outside.

MW: You have to admit, that’s a hell of a car.

“Papercut” plays out as yet again the fans give out a mixed reaction as Marshall Murdoch strides out onto the stage. Marshall then kneels on the stage for a moment, keeping his head down, before jumping to his feet and punching the air. Marshall then walks down the centre of the ramp, looking out at the arena before stopping beside the Saint and staring at his four opponents in the ring, never making eye contact with the Saint but clearly noticing the TAW Title over his shoulder.

“From Yesterday” plays out as the fans give more of a mixed reaction to the monstrous figure of Lucas Takeo as he walks out onto the stage. Takeo has a towel over his head as per usual as he strides down to the ring, not needing to avoid the fans as they actively attempt to lean away from him. Takeo then walks straight up to the ring apron and gets onto it as Saint and Marshall also do so. The three men then enter the ring as their opponents now seem more hesitant to go for an attack.

“Limo Wreck” plays out as now the crowd give a loud pop and Keith Leone skulks out onto the stage, his hood covering his face. Leone has the 6WF World Title around his waist and he looks down at it before then looking around at the fans and then raising his arm. Leone then takes down his hood as he strides down the ramp, staring intently at Steel and Cassius who do the same to him, as he then jogs the rest of the way down to the ring before rolling in under the bottom rope. Leone then remains staring at Cassius and Steel, as Steel looks on with a sick grin on his face and Cassius looks coldly back at him.

The match begins with Saint and Adamson, Adamson cockily approaches Saint who hits a big right hand to the Freeweight Champion, Saint whips Adamson across the ring, Adamson ducks a clothesline but on the rebound Saint does clothesline the Aussie! Saint drags Adamson to the corner and tags in Keith Leone. Leone is more aggressive, laying into Adamson with several punches. Leone glares across the ring at Cassius and Steel, before dragging Adamson to his feet and chopping his chest. Leone leaves Adamson against the ropes and runs across the ring, Leone bounces off the ropes but Adamson ducks and Leone flys over the top rope to the outside!

MW: Wow, I haven’t seen anything crash and burn like that since Steve Sharona’s last book!

RJ: No-one knows what you’re talking about Michael.

MW: That’s because no-one bought it! Laugh

Leone hit the floor hard as replays are shown. Takeo helps Leone to his feet and helps him back into the ring, as Adamson tags in Mike Hill. Hill confidently stalks Leone, but Takeo tags himself in! Takeo stalks Hill, Hill backs off and almost pleads with Takeo as he finds himself cornered, Hill with a dropkick to the knee of Takeo!

MW: STANDARD MIKE HILL!

RJ: Did you really have to shout that in my ear?

MW: Yes.

Hill’s dropkick takes Takeo down to one knee, Hill follows up with a series of sharp kicks to the body and head of Takeo, Hill eventually kicks the giant down to the mat! Hill covers Takeo but Takeo throws Hill off at the count of one! Hill looks surprised as Takeo gets to his feet, Hill goes to tag Cassius or Steel but both men step back from the apron, Hill turns around into a big boot from Takeo! Takeo drags Hill to his corner and tags in Marshall Murdoch. Marshall stomps Hill to the mat, and chokes him with his boot. Marshall throws Hill into the corner and charges in with a body splash, Hill staggers out and Marshall runs to the ropes, Hill drop-toe holds Marshall and barely reaches to tag in Cassius. Cassius methodically punches Marshall who was leg locked on the floor by Hill. Cassius drags Marshall to his feet and hits a body slam. Cassius stares over towards Leone who the camera shows is very wound up on the ring apron. Cassius smiles and kicks Marshall in the ribs before choking him with his forearm until the referee warns Cassius of a DQ. Cassius tags in Steel who stomps all over Marshall and chokes him. Steel covers for a near fall as Marshall gets the shoulder up. Steel knee-drops Marshall on the back and also chokes him illegally before tagging in Adamson.

RJ: They’re picking Marshall apart here.

MW: Great teamwork it has to be said.

Adamson elbow drops Marshall and then drops a headbutt. Adamson runs to the ropes and hits a baseball slide, knocking Marshall under the bottom rope. Adamson then chokes Marshall while stood on the bottom rope as the crowd boo. Adamson waits for Marshall to get to his feet, Adamson goes for a running boot but Marshall avoids it and Adamson goes foot first through the ropes, Marshall capitalises with a great neckbreaker! Marshall doesn’t go for a cover, he goes for a tag. He gets to his feet and laughs as he slaps Saint hard across the chest to tag him in.

MW: Marshall said it before the match, he doesn’t want to be Saint’s partner, but as much as he wants to win, there’s always time for a little mind game.

Saint and Marshall exchange words before Saint turns his attentions to Adamson. Adamson rakes the eyes of The Saint and tags in Mike Hill. Hill charges at Saint and kicks him in the ribs, Hill hits a vicious DDT to Saint!

MW: STANDARD MIKE HILL!

RJ: Really? Everything he does, you’re going to yell that?

Hill covers but Saint kicks out at two. Hill starts pounding the mat with his fists, the crowd boo and Hill smirks, Saint gets to his feet, Hill goes for the RKO, Saint reverses, Saint goes for the RKO, Hill reverses, Hill goes for the RKO again but Saint counters and hits a neckbreaker to Hill!

RJ: Vintage Saint!

MW: Ugh.

Saint drags Hill to his feet, Saint hits a European Uppercut to Hill who leans back on the ring ropes. Saint whips Hill across the ring to the ropes, Hill ducks the Saint’s clothesline, they rebound towards each other…

RJ: Oh!

MW: That was neither standard or vintage, that was just… Nasty.

Replays show Saint and Hill rebounding towards each other, and clashing heads as they try to hurt each other. Both men are flat out and crawling towards their corner to make the tag.

RJ: You have to believe that whoever makes the tag first gives their team the advantage.

Hill tags in Geoff Steel, as Steel enters the ring, Saint tags in Lukas Takeo! Takeo steps over the top rope and into the ring, Steel backtracks and slaps Adamson in the chest to tag him in!

RJ: Steel wants none of Takeo!

MW: Steel’s clearly using tactics, Adamson’s fresher. Come on RJ. Think about it.

Adamson starts trash talking Takeo but Takeo immediately lays Adamson out with a big uppercut, Takeo grabs Steel by the head, Cassius enters the ring from behind Takeo and attacks from behind with clubbing blows to the back. Steel and Cassius double team Takeo, until Keith Leone and Marshall Murdoch enter the ring. Leone starts trading punches with Cassius, Marshall joins in on the attack on Cassius! The referee calls for the bell as Saint and Mike Hill enter the ring and start brawling, Hill gets the upper hand as they roll from the ring fighting!

RJ: Its all gone off here, the referee’s called it a no contest, and we have an all out brawl!

Takeo and Steel are brawling on the outside, Leone and Marshall fighting with Cassius, and Saint and Hill are also fighting around the ring, when Max Adamson gets to his feet in the middle of the ring and surveys the carnage…

“I fought the law” starts playing and the crowd erupts as Cameron Faith sprints down to the ring, Adamson tries to get a cheap shot in first but Faith is all over Adamson as he lands right hand after right hand! Adamson tries to escape over the guard rail but Cameron clotheslines Adamson over the guard rail, and follows him into the crowd as Adamson tries to get away! Steel and Takeo are shown fighting right in front of the announce table, as Leone and Marshall are putting the boot in to Cassius, and Saint has Hill in the corner and is punching him repeatedly.

RJ: Look! Ugo Berg! And Visage!

MW: Where did they come from?!

Saint is distracted by Berg and Visage on the outside, Saint stares at them and Berg and Visage stare back, Saint turns around…

RJ: RKO! From Hill to Saint!

MW: STANDARD, MIKE, HILL!

Hill smirks as he looks down at The Saint, who is flat on his back after the RKO. Berg and Visage hit the ring and attack Marshall and Leone, it’s an even brawl until Cassius is back to his feet and it’s a three on two attack. On the outside, we see Steel drop-toe hold Takeo who falls and hits the steel steps face first! Takeo crumples to the floor as Steel smirks. Steel gets into the ring and joins Cassius, Berg and Visage on the attack on Leone and Marshall. Berg even literally stands on Leone’s back, Berg laughing as Leone gasps for air.

RJ: This is a typical four on two mugging from Walker’s cronies…

MW: What the hell is going on here?!

RJ: It’s The Consultancy!

The crowd erupt again as Vortex and Johnny Oko hit the ring, Udo Berg and Visage take their cue to exit the ring and Steel and Cassius stare at Vortex and Oko before reluctantly joining them. Oko and Vortex check on Leone and Marshall as the foursome of Cassius, Steel, Berg and Visage stand on the ramp with their arms raised. The camera shows Takeo and The Saint both flat out as well.

RJ: Typical of these four to leave when it’s even numbers.

MW: It’s job done RJ, yet again these four men have left top 6WF Superstars down, including both World Champions!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:43 am

The camera goes backstage to how Cassius Zhi sat in his locker room, clutching a photo of Miss Jessica, a cup of green tea steaming next to him..

CZ: How disappointing, Jessica. That the situation you've created, the devastation you have set upon this company will take place without your fiery presence. How ironic, that the man you so surreptitiously pushed to heady heights of this company will now cause its utter destruction...

Cassius places the photo on the floor before reaching for his green tea. He looks up as the door to his locker room creeps open and Alex Walker enters...

AW: Good evening, Cassius....

Cassius tilts his head in acknowledgment...

CZ: Mr Walker...:

AW: A successful statement made I feel..

CZ: Perhaps...

Cassius swigs from his tea....

CZ: Though the naive nature you seem to show regarding the presence of McGraw should be of concern. You see Walker, statements are all fair and well, it is the motive and the ultimate goal that should be of paramount importance. Striking whilst the iron is hot will not suffice, Alex.

The time to enact our plan is approaching. It may be wise to look at those who have previously colluded with you. To inform them of our goal, and to do what we set out to achieve...

Walker nods as Cassius stands...

CZ: What you will learn about this company, Mr Walker, is that there are those that will fight for its honour, for its history. There are others who will protect their own personal legacy above all else...I however wish to be neither...It's time make good on your promises, Alex...

Cassius moves forward, the heel of his foot crushing the glass frame on the floor....

CZ: The clock is ticking...

Walker and Cassius exit the room as the camera pans down to the broken frame. Zooming in on the picture of Jessica as the scene fades out.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 am

Danny McGraw is sat in his office soaking in the events of the 8 man tag match when Mike Hill bursts through the door…

MH: Did you see that, Danny? Did you see what Mike Hill just did? Mike Hill sent a message to the world. Mike Hill sent a message that he’s not going stand around playing second fiddle to anyone. Mike Hill is sick of being bottom of the pile. Overlooked and forgotten while guys like The Saint walk around like he owns the damn place…

McGraw steps up from his desk, smiling as Hill seethes….

DM: And what makes you think I care, Hill? What makes you think Danny McGraw cares about your troubles? What gives you the right to barge in here after the mess you and your [friends[/i] just did?

MH: Friends? Mike Hill doesn’t have friends. Mike Hill is an island. Mike Hill is fucking Ibiza when it comes to this place. You think I care what the likes of Cassius, Steel or anyone else is getting up to? Mike Hill is the headline maker. Mike Hill sets the standard. Mike Hill should be main eventing every damn show to give the people what they want and that, Danny, is STANDARD MIKE HILL…

Hill stares into the eyes of McGraw….

DM: That’s a cute little catchphrase boy. You’ve come along way since working for me, peddling your God Damn Good schtick. But see, back then, you were just a cocky young upstart, trying to get by on his one liners, his show off approach that had no substance, hell, you could even say you we SUB-STANDARD MIKE HILL….

McGraw chuckles to himself….

DM: And nothing’s changed. You’re still a cocky upstart. Only difference is, time ain’t on your side. So what is the purpose of your visit? Why the hell you in my office?

MH: Mike Hill wants what he deserves. Mike Hill wants a shot at The Saint. Mike Hill wants gold round his waist or Mike Hill is gonna take matters into his own hands, just like Walker, just like Cassius and just Mike Hill should’ve done when I left this poxy company.….

Hill steps closer to McGraw, trying to intimidate him. McGraw steps back sitting back in his seat…

DM: If only you could back that mouth of yours, you might have got somewhere by now. But, seeing as I’d quite like to watch you suffer, I think I’m gonna go ahead and grant you that shot. Call it a favour for old times sake, infact, you can have it next week, live on Lockdown….

Hill grins wildly…

MH: Always were clever enough when it came to making the right choice, Danny. Mike Hill appreciates that. I’ll be sure to let The Saint know…

Hill turns to walk off…

DM: Hold on there, boy. I said you were getting a World Title shot….i didn’t say against who. See, when I said I wanted to see you suffer, I didn’t say who’d be dishing it out. Next week on Lockdown, it’s gonna be Mike Hill….versus Keith Leone…

*Crowd Pop*

Hill glows red with anger as McGraw picks up a cigar from his desk…

DM: Standard Danny McGraw….

McGraw blows out a huge puff off smoke and laughs as Hill storms out of his office.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 18, 2013 10:51 am

Main Event

Fight for The Right Qualifier

Logan Kincade vs Christopher Patricks

RJ: What a contest you are joining us for folks, as it is now time for the MAIN EVENT of this week’s 6WF Lockdown!

MW: The second and final Fight for The Right qualifier of the evening, and the final qualifier of the first round!

RJ: Some great names in the next round of the Fight for The Right tournament, including former world champions Crime Lord, TGA and Abe Abercorn whilst men of the moment Mr Kenty and Geoff Steel are also in the next round.

MW: We have a former world champion in this match in Christopher Patricks and he is up against a man who many predict will win a world title soon enough, Logan Kincade.

“Ascending Malice” hits and the crowd pop as Chris Patricks strolls out onto the stage. Pyro’s go off around him as The Enigma flashes across the screen. Patricks walks to the ring slowly before springing over the top rope.

RJ: Patricks cost Marshall Murdoch his match last week...

MW: I’m not sure that was a good idea. Murdoch will no doubt be looking at ways of getting some revenge, whether that’s tonight or another night is a different matter.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade walks quickly out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

MW: Logan looking ready to get this match started pretty immediately, he doesn’t want to waste any time.

RJ: This is Kincade’s opportunity to move forward from that tag of being a hardcore specialist and take himself to the next level.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Christopher Patricks and Logan Kincade lock-up, Kincade hauls Patricks in close where he fires off a number of big headbutts. Patricks stumbles backwards into the ropes, Kincade whips him out across the ring and connects with a scoop powerslam on the rebound. Logan hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Patricks gets the shoulder up, Logan rolls to his feet and stomps away on the head and throat of Patricks. The former world champion rolls up to his feet, he takes Kincade back with a couple of body blows but Logan responds with a huge uppercut into the chin and Patricks falls to the canvas. Kincade bounces off the opposite ropes, hitting a boot to the side of the head. Cover.

MW: Kincade started the contest off strongly.

Logan drags Chris Patricks to his feet, nailing a couple of knees into the abdomen. He then goes for a gutwrench suplex on Patricks but he lands on his feet behind Logan, he then throws the former Hardcore champion down into the canvas with a German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

RJ: Nice counter from Christopher Patricks there.

Chris Patricks rolls up to his feet and applies a side headlock on Kincade. Kincade gets to his feet and attempts to counter with a belly to back suplex but again Chris Patricks lands on his feet. He chopblocks Logan down to one knee before, he then bounces off the ropes connecting with a dropkick to the side of the head. Patricks makes the cover.

MW: Chris Patricks is coming back into this one.

RJ: It’s worth remembering it’s been a long time since Patricks has held a world title, even if he has had a few unsuccessful shots against The Saint lately. Winning the fight for the right tournament weights everything in your favour.

MW: He’s got to get past Kincade first and he wants it just as much as Patricks does, maybe even more so.

Logan forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Patricks gets to his feet and drags Kincade towards the corner, where he then runs in and connects with a shining wizard. Logan walks forward straight into a jumping DDT from Chris Patricks, who hooks the leg once more.

Ref: 1.............2.........kick out!

RJ: Patricks really building up a head of steam at the moment.

Patricks pops up to his feet to a loud pop from the crowd. He stands waiting for Kincade to rise before hitting a couple of spin kicks and roundhouse kicks to the side and head of Logan who staggers back towards the ropes. Chris Patricks then runs in hitting a big clothesline, sending Kincade down to the outside.

MW: Not sure how clever it is taking Kincade to the outside.

RJ: You’ve got to remember Patricks initially forged his reputation in the Hardcore Division, he will be equally as comfortable outside the ring.

Patricks springs onto the ring apron, waiting for Kincade to rise before nailing an impressive Asai moonsault on Kincade. Kincade rolls to his feet, Patricks attempts to whip into the steel steps but Kincade reverses, launching Patricks towards the steps. He manages to leapfrog over the top only for Logan to come steaming in, leaping off the steps and nailing a huge clothesline on Patricks. He then lifts up Patricks, bench-pressing him onto the steel steps face-first.

MW: I did tell you!

Kincade rolls Patricks into the ring, he hooks the leg.

Patricks forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Kincade drags him to his feet where he fires in a couple of uppercuts to the chin, backing Patricks into the ropes. Kincade continues away with the flurry of punches as Patricks’ body gets caught in between the ropes. The ref orders Kincade away, he steps back before sprinting in and hitting a big boot once the ref has moved, the crowd boo him loudly.

RJ: He’s not allowed to do that!

MW: You’ve got to do what you can to win RJ!

Logan drags Chris Patricks away from the ropes, he hits a boot into the stomach before lifting Patricks onto his shoulders and then driving him into the canvas with a reverse powebromb. Kincade covers nonchalantly.

Patricks forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan places Chris Patricks into an armbar hold. Patricks fights up to his feet and Logan takes him down with a short-arm clothesline. Patricks staggers up to his feet, Kincade whips him firmly into the ropes before bouncing off the opposite ropes...

MW: Crossbody block!

RJ: What impact on that move!

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Again Chris Patricks forces the shoulder up, Logan gets to his feet and places Patricks into a front facelock. He fires some hard knees into the face before drilling Patricks into the canvas with a big DDT. Kincade then stands waiting for Patricks to rise...

RJ: Superkick!

Logan Kincade rolls to his feet, he drags up Patricks and nails a knee lift facebuster, Patricks stumbles around and Logan goes up to the top rope. He goes for a flying crossbody block...

MW: Patricks rolls through!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Logan drives the shoulder up off the canvas, both men are up to their feet simultaneously. Patricks ducks a clothesline and then hits Logan with a spinning heel kick. Chris Patricks then goes up to the top rope himself and nails a split legged moonsault on Kincade!

RJ: Although it may not be what they want, both of these men could excel in the Hardcore Hell structure.

MW: Kincade especially, that structure was his idea.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Patricks waits for Logan to rise, he then hits a boot into the stomach. Patricks follows this up with some clubbing punches across the back, he then runs in and nails a front a flip piledriver. Patricks hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Chris Patricks goes to the ring apron, he stands waiting for Kincade to rise before spring-boarding in...

RJ: Springboard...

MW: HUGE LEAPING CLOTHESLINE FROM KINCADE!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Patricks gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan stands waiting for him to rise, wheeling his arm repeatedly. Patricks stumbles up...

RJ: MEATHOOK CLTOHESLINE!

MW: Kincade taking it up a notch!

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Kincade rolls to his feet, grinning. He drops a couple of knees into the face before covering the eyes of Patricks. He then applies a sleeper hold, slowly bring Patricks to his feet where he then runs towards the corner...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

MW: That must finish it off!

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

RJ: KICKED OUT!

MW: Great heart from Patricks!

Logan rolls to his feet, he is still smiling as he applies a sleeper hold for the 2nd time. Logan has to haul Patricks to his feet, he runs to the corner again...

Ref: 1.........................2...............................Kick out!

MW: NO FREAKING WAY!

RJ: PATRICKS KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT! HOW?!

MW: RJ, HE CAN’T STAND! I DON’T KNOW HOW HE KICKED OUT OF THAT!

By this time, Logan is on his feet and visibly fuming. Patricks is slumped on the mat and is showing no signs of getting to his feet.

MW: Patricks is out on his haunches, he can’t get to his feet.

Kincade locks in the sleeper hold for the third time...

MW: A THIRD IN A ROW!

RJ: THAT MUST BE IT!

Ref: 1.....................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: FINALLY IT’S OVER!

MW: Kincade wins it! Kincade advances in the tournament!

RJ: What a huge win for Logan, it was absolutely dominant towards the end of that.

MW: Kincade must be considered one of the biggest threats in this tournament.

*Logan Kincade goes to the top turnbuckle, the crowd are booing him loudly. He motions the title around his waist before dropping off the turnbuckle and leaving the ring.

The camera zooms in to show Chris Patricks stirring, he stumbles towards the corner and crashes down, his head in his hands.

RJ: What an effort that was from Christopher Patricks, he kicked out of two blind justice's, it was incredible heart and passion from Patricks.

MW: Yes but he lost RJ. He had his heart set on this tournament, he wanted that world title back.

RJ: You are right Michael, this tournament was going to be Patricks' redemption.

MW: What next for him RJ? Where can he go next?

RJ: Well he goes into the Hardcore Hell qualifiers, but I don't know whether Patricks will be in any state to compete in a match next week, let alone in the hellacious structure that is the Hardcore Hell.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down