6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 18th January

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th January Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 18th January

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:56 pm

“Rest in pieces” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes live to air with an extravagant pyrotechnic and strobe lighting display. The camera’s pan to commentary...

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF LOCKDOWN LIVE FROM THE LG ARENA, BIRMINHGAM!

MW: We are broadcasting tonight on Eurosport and Eurosport HD!

RJ: I’m RJ, that was Michael Wire and we are your commentators for this evening. What a huge show in store tonight Michael.

MW: The final show before betrayal, plenty still to be confirmed for that show and I am sure we will see some matches set up tonight!

RJ: Let’s not forget the big matches we have tonight, so without further ado let’s get this show on the road.

The camera pans around the arena showing various signs;

“PODCAST, PODCAST!”

“BOOM, KAPOW”

“Get your pubes, we’re going hunting”

“I LOVE TOOOOO FIGHT”

“Takeo has six fingers”

"We miss BD"

“LOOOOOGAAAANNNN KINCCCCCCAAAADEEEEE”

“HIPPOCRATIC”

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th January Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 18th January

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:02 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Marshall Murdoch in his office, his feet up on the desk, his finger tapping at the 'Head of 6WF Public Relations' nameplate. He moves his legs from the desk, dropping them under the desk and staring into the camera...

MM: Last week, I came to you, i told you that you were about to witness the Era of Murdoch. This won't be a crazy fad like the Era of Darkness. This my friends, is the beginning of the greatest revolution in the history. This era will define generations, will ensure the future in this company for decades to come...

But why don't I look happy i hear you say?

Why am i not ecstatic and jubilant?

Marshall leans forward, staring more intensely into the camera....

MM: It's because, yet again, i find myself paired with the idiots, the non-enitites and the worthless stock of 6WF. I, Marshall Murdoch have to take a backseat again so TGA can have another love in with his precious Saint, it's like the sequel that nobody cares about, a rom-com for the sexually deprived and forelorn. I have to take a back seat, to mercenaries like Geoff Steel and Keith Leone. Whores of the business, looking for the next big pay off at every turn. I have to take a backseat to Lex Hart, the biggest company killer in the entire wrestling industy. The biggest cancer to hit wrestling since JJ Johnson. I have to take a place amongst nearly men and journeymen, fools like Abe Abercorn, who i beat, battered and bruised in the most public of matches. I have to take my place against pathetic, lovesick idiots like Max Adamson, a clown whose only motive, is to sleep his way to the biggest prize in the game with his trusty slag by his side. I've got Nay Bother, apparently the best thing to come out of Scotland since Samuel L Jackson slipped on a kilt. I've got Mike Hill, the next big thing to do fuck all with his career and Kenty, the loud mouth, trash talking, gobby punk ass kid Freeweight Champion.

Do i look Freeweight?

Does this look like a face that wants to be sidelined and held back with a bunch of self obsessed spot monkeys?

Marshall points to his face, his head shaking with anger....

MM: No is the answer you;re looking for. Enough, is enough, my friends. I made no false promises. My claims, my goals and my abilities should not be undermined. And nor should i be ignored...

Changes are coming, and you will fear the wrath of Marshall.

Marshall flicks the desk lamp off and steps up from the desk as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:09 pm

RJ: Hello everyone and welcome to the first match this evening. Impressive debutant “Sugar” Shane Ortiz takes on Jerome Dubois.

MW: Ortiz was looking very good in his match last week, but he will be up against another stern test in the shape of Dubois.

RJ: Maybe not. Dubois lost his tag team match last week and is looking out of sorts. He could have a lot of trouble against Ortiz here.

“Mind Eraser” blasts out of the speakers before Jerome Dubois comes out onto the rampway. The fans boo loudly as he makes his way down to the ring, trash talking to the audience as he goes. He lifts himself up on the apron and wipes his feet, before stepping into the ring.

MW: You can feel the culture in the air……but none coming from the audience!

Suddenly "Indestructible" blasts out of the speakers. The sounds of gunshots and sirens are heard before red and green pyro's go off. Shane Ortiz appears at the top of the aisle in a red hoody, before slowly removing the hood to reveal a gladiator mask. The crowd start cheering as he makes his way down to the ring.

RJ: Ortiz looking pumped and ready to keep his win streak going.

MW: It will end tonight!

The bell rings and Ortiz locks up with Dubois. He immediately overpowers Dubois and slams him into the turnbuckle. He headbutts Dubois constantly before whipping him into the other turnbuckle. He rushes in as Dubois staggers out of the corner and hits him with a massive big boot.

RJ: Dubois has no answer so far!

Ortiz lifts Dubois back and lifts him high above his head. He starts pressing him as the crowd cheer and Dubois shrieks in fear. Ortiz then drops him across his shoulder and slams him to the mat in one fluid motion.

MW: This is unbelievable!

Ortiz waits in the corner as Dubois comically staggers to his feet and then around the ring. As Dubois turns to face Ortiz, he rushes at him and slams his boot in Dubois’ face.

RJ: AFTERSHOCK!

Dubois goes down and lies motionless as Ortiz covers him.

RJ: Ortiz lifted Dubois up!

MW: I think he has other plans for the Frenchman. We might not want to see this……

Ortiz lifts Dubois head off the mat, before raising him to his feet. He then drapes him across his shoulders and parades around the ring. He suddenly stops and falls backward.

RJ: FALLING SKIES!

Dubois lies sprawled on the mat, as Ortiz places a boot on his chest.

RJ: Absolute carnage!

Ortiz celebrates as Dubois still lies still on the canvas.

MW: That is about as one sided a match as you would see….......

Ortiz climbs the turnbuckle with both arms raised in victory as the fans cheer.

As Ortiz is still celebrating on the turnbuckle, the crowd start to boo. Suddenly Hero is seen running down the aisle carrying a kendo stick.

RJ: What the hell is Hero doing here?!

Hero slides into the ring as Ortiz goes to meet him. Ortiz goes for a clothesline but Hero ducks. He rebounds off the other set and swings the kendo stick hard against Ortiz’s face.

CROWD: OOOOOOOOOH!

Ortiz goes down as if shot, his forehead starts to bleed. Hero starts to slam the kendo stick across Ortiz’s back over and over again. Ortiz can’t defend himself as Hero continues the assault.

RJ: Somebody stop him!

MW: This is hilarious! Ortiz for all his show is getting whipped here! Hero making him out to be nothing!

At last, Hero stops beating Ortiz who lies motionless on the mat. Hero goes over to one side and shouts for a microphone to be given to him. When he gets one, he goes over to the centre of the ring and begins to speak to the crowd.

Hero: Guess what people…..in the battle of the century…..Sugar cane got beaten to a pulp by a bamboo cane!

The crowd starts booing loudly.

Hero: THIS is what Anti Hero can do. Don’t say you haven’t been warned. You asked for me to return…..and my return starts now!

He chucks the kendo stick on top of Ortiz, before leaving the ring. As he walks up the aisle, he starts to speak again.

Hero: And Geoff…..good luck in your match later on tonight. I will be seeing you next.

He exits the arena as the camera focuses on the bloodied mess of “Sugar” Shane Ortiz lying in the ring.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Scorpion can be seen backstage as he notices the camera he begins to smile before walking towards it and beginning to speak.

S: Well then as it was announced last week I will be in the Elimination Chamber for the free-weight title and yes it will be my first time ever but you see I have been through much more them some cage of steel and there are others who have never been in the match as well, now the next thing is I have been told i get to keep my clause to cash in on which ever champion I want to face and who knows maybe if the man with "one catchphrase" makes it out as still champion, I may even cash in straight after the match because you see I persist this unpredictability factor unlike anyone else who has ever been in this company, that is the very reason people watch the show and tune as they can never be sure what I will do next while with the likes o Kenny it’s the same old crap of him coming down saying his catchphrase making fun of the interviewer and then saying he will win "blah blah."

Scorpion begins to grin.

S: Anyway this week I am once again in the European title eliminator and after I showed the stupid pathetic loser in Kuinshi about beating him once again i now have to face the man who’s never won a title and Chaos and his alter ego that he seems to be fighting, now that means he will have his hand full and I will be facing McManus and I will once again get the pin fall and show him why i am the "future" and not that delusional fool because you see James I all ready beat you on the microphone and it sure will be fun beating you in the rang as well, then going on to face your "buddy" and pulling a double shift at the PPV to show once again showing I am the spotlight after having 2 show stealing matches and what comes out of this possibly becoming a reality?

S: Well just encase you fools have forgotten if I was to win the Free weight title in the elimination chamber and then go on to beat the European title, I will be the first man since Abe Abercorn to have held both titles but you see unlike Abe I have another title shot up my sleeve in which I will then cash in on the hardcore champion when he is at his weakest and then go on to hold all 3 titles for the first time in history then you will all see why I will define an era and then go on to become a world champion.

S: You have all been warned and it starts when i destroy both Chaos and McManus this week.

Scorpion pushes the camera man out the way and heads for his locker room.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:11 pm

Jerome Dubois is backstage protesting with officials....

JD: Zis is an outrage, how can i be made to compete against a man who cheats? Don't you know who i am? I am ze Capitan au Culture, i am ze most impressive, ze most dominant and ze most charismatic superstar within ze's walls. Mes amis, i av suffered an embarrasment ere zis evening. Zis is something zat Dubois shall not forget, i demand to speak to Walker...

Dubois continues to protest as Kuinshi appears...

Kuinshi: Dominant, Dubois? Why on earth would anyone believe that?

Dubois turns from the officials and faces Kuinshi...

JD: Who is zis? Who dares to approach Dubois in zis manner? Some peasant, some freak of nature?

Kuinshi: Oh, i'm sorry, we clearly haven't been introduced, my name is Kuinshi, formerly Uryu Ishida....

JD: Ishida? Ha, is zat really you? My apologies mes amis, i always rememberd you as a geeky, uncharismatic fool...but wait, you still are?

Dubois laughs to himself...

Kuinshi: Oh is something funny, Dubois? I don't recall you laughing so hard when you were getting your ass handed to you earlier...

Dubois shakes his head, waving his finger at Kuinshi...

JD: Non, zis is where you are wrong, i was robbed....

Dubois turns to address the officials who have left...

Kuinshi: They got bored, they didn't care, just like i don't, just like the fans don't. But, seeing as you clearly want to avenge this misdemeanour, maybe i can help...

JD: Dubois is listening...

Kuinshi: Betrayal, you and me, one on one.... let's see you put something other than your mouth into action...

Dubois smiles....

JD: Oh mon chere, zis, zis will be a pleasure. I will see you at Betrayal, Mr Ishida...

Dubois walks off as Kuinshi smiles to himself before walking off and whistling.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:12 pm

RJ: And now a matchup between two men who have a lot to prove this year.

MW: “Anti” Hero has returned and clearly is tired of the same old system, so is making everyone’s life a living hell, and Kuinshi… well he’s the same as always.

“Lord of Winter Snow” plays out as the fans give a loud pop for Kuinshi who runs out onto the stage. Kuinshi stares out at the fans and then runs down to the ring and sliding in under the bottom rope. Kuinshi remains on his front for a few moments, looking slightly menacing, before jumping to his feet and waiting in a corner.

“Absolute Zero” plays out as the crowd begin to boo, and for a while there is no activity on the stage. Hero then slowly skulks out onto the stage, this week clad in a t-shirt and pair of jogging bottoms. Hero then walks down to the ring, rolling his eyes and avoiding contact with the fans. Hero then slides into the ring and looks tiredly over at Kuinshi, before backing into a corner. The referee then checks on both men before calling for the opening bell.

RJ: Hero really doesn’t look in the mood to compete tonight?

MW: Can you blame him? All of the disrespect he has had to endure and now he has to fight that freak show in Kuinshi, he should be World Champion, not fighting losers.

The two men then circle each other, but Hero still seems very uninterested in the match, and Kuinshi then suddenly charges in, pushing Hero back into the corner and hitting a flurry of punches which keeps Hero incapacitated. The referee finally comes in to intervene when, Hero starts to fall down into the corner and is not fully able to defend himself. Hero then slowly gets to his feet as Kuinshi remains transfixed with him, before charging in to attack him once again, but Hero is able to perform a drop-toe hold to Kuinshi who goes crashing face first into the second turnbuckle. Hero then gets back to his feet, and then starts to kick at the back of the head of Kuinshi, before backing away, then charging back in to hit a knee to the back of the head of Kuinshi, who is forced face first into the turnbuckle again, then collapses down to the mat. Hero then walks around the ring, smiling at the fans who voice their disapproval, before Hero again walks back in and starts to stomp on the fallen Kuinshi, who attempts to roll away, but Hero merely follows him and continues the stomp attack. When Kuinshi reaches the ropes, Hero merely starts to choke Kuinshi with his boot, using the bottom rope for leverage, whilst the referee gives Hero the count down. At the count of four though, Hero pushes up off the bottom rope, leaping into the air, then coming crashing back down with a knee to the face of Kuinshi, who in turns rolls away in pain. The referee warns Hero, but he doesn’t look interested in the referee, and then falls to the floor, locking Kuinshi in a headlock. Kuinshi seems to be getting worn down by the move as Hero applies more pressure, but slowly both men are pushed to their feet. Kuinshi is then able to push Hero into the ropes, and goes for a clothesline to Hero on his return. Hero ducks this attack however, and as Kuinshi turns around to face Hero, Hero hits a spinning heel-kick to Kuinshi, who goes crashing back down to the mat. Hero then dusts off his hands symbolically, before lifting up Kuinshi and hooking him in a front waist lock, before flipping him backwards to hit a bridging Northern Lights Suplex.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Hero looks angrily at the referee, before hitting a few more stomps to the head of Kuinshi, before the referee has a chance to intervene. Hero then quickly lifts up Kuinshi and hits a series of knife edge chops to the chest of Kuinshi, forcing him into the corner, and then continuing the assault until the referee again intervenes. After being reprimanded by the referee, Hero grabs Kuinshi and throws him aggressively towards the opposite turnbuckle, so the force of Kuinshi then causes him to fall forward towards Hero, who then hits a powerslam to Kuinshi, who is left in pain on the mat. Hero then hits a series of knee drops to the head of Kuinshi, who tries to cover up, but Hero is unrelenting, and just adds more power to each shot. Finally Hero backs away and lets Kuinshi get to the ropes and start to get back to his feet, but before Kuinshi has time to get his bearings, Hero charges in and hits a hard clothesline to the back of Kuinshi, who falls onto the top rope. Hero then gets underneath Kuinshi and lifts him by his midriff and legs into the air, before falling to the mat, hitting a stun-gun to Kuinshi, who falls backwards clutching his throat. Hero looks slightly unsure at what to do next, as he walks around the fallen Kuinshi, measuring his opponent. Finally Hero then grabs the legs of Kuinshi, before hitting a hard boot to the gut of Kuinshi, then dragging him over to the corner. Hero then falls backwards, causing Kuinshi to go flying forward and crash head first into the ring post, now completely motionless. Hero smiles at his work, before then climbing up to the second rope and looking at the motionless Kuinshi next to him. Hero slaps Kuinshi a few times to check he really is senseless, before Hero then hooks the arm of Kuinshi, and jumps backwards to hit a second rope back suplex to Kuinshi, quickly following up with a cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Hero slams the mat in frustration and starts berating the referee about the count, but the referee stands firm and Hero is forced away from him. Hero then stomps on Kuinshi a couple more times to keep him grounded, before then going to the corner and climbing to the top rope. Hero steadies himself for a moment, before flipping backwards to hit a moonsault, but at the last moment Kuinshi is able to roll out of the way. Hero grabs his midriff in pain, as Kuinshi drags himself to the ropes and in turn, up to his feet, before surveying his situation. Kuinshi then walks over to Hero and proceeds to start attacking his ribs with hard stomps, before backing away to the ropes, then running back in to hit an elbow drop to the back and ribs of Hero, who rolls around in pain after the impact. Kuinshi then lifts up Hero and starts to hit some hard body shots to Hero, who falls back into the corner, but Kuinshi follows up with a further attack. Kuinshi then whips Hero across the ring, who collides with the corner and flips onto his back (ala Shawn Michaels), before then turning back around to face Kuinshi who spears Hero back into the corner. Hero falls to the floor clutching his mid-section in pain and Kuinshi gets further fired up, and hits some knee drops to the ribs of Hero, who has nowhere to escape to. Kuinshi then lifts up Hero to his feet, before hitting some more knees to the mid-section, then hooking his arm and lifting him up into the air. Kuinshi then stalls the move for a second, before bringing Hero crashing back down to the mat with a hard suplex, leaving Hero in agony on the mat. Kuinshi then goes to the corner and climbs to the second rope, before measuring Hero for a moment, then diving off to hit a knee drop across the midriff of Hero. Kuinshi then quickly rolls into the cover.

1…

2…

Kick out.

Kuinshi looks slightly angry at Hero’s kick out, but quickly gets back to work on the attack of Hero, with a series of hard punches to the body and head of Hero, keeping him down on the mat. Kuinshi then lifts up Hero and pushes him over towards the ropes, before leaping into the air and hitting a drop-kick which sends Hero tumbling to the outside. Kuinshi then measures Hero as he gradually gets back to his feet on the outside, before Kuinshi charges towards the ropes and leaps over them, hitting a suicide dive to Hero, leaving both men grounded. Kuinshi then slowly pulls himself back up to his feet, while Hero is left still clutching his back on the floor. Kuinshi then kicks at Hero, pushing him towards the barricade, before then lifting him to his feet, and whipping him across into the ring apron, spine first. Hero shouts in pain as Kuinshi then pulls him away from the apron and lifts up Hero by the torso and legs, before dropping him front first down onto the barricade. Hero again clutches his midriff in pain on the outside as Kuinshi starts to pace around Hero, waiting for him to get back to his feet. As Hero then slowly gets to his feet, Kuinshi goes towards Hero, and once again lifts him up, before walking him towards the corner, then hitting a body slam across the steel steps to Hero, who slumps down to the floor after the move. Kuinshi then walks around to Hero and rolls him back into the ring, then quickly following suit. Kuinshi then pulls Hero to the corner, then climbs up to the top rope and measures up Hero. Kuinshi is then just about to leap off the top rope with the Split Second, when Hero then suddenly rolls out of the ring, much to the displeasure of the fans. Hero then just waves both Kuinshi and the referee as both tell him to get back to the ring. Hero then begins to walk up the ramp as the crowd boos grow louder and the referee begins his ten count. Kuinshi grabs his head in frustration as the referee reaches the count of nine and Hero is by the entrance ramp. The referee then signals a ten count and calls for the bell.

“Lord of Winter Snow” plays out as the fans cheer slightly mutedly and Kuinshi is declared the winner. Kuinshi doesn’t celebrate much though and instead looks on despairingly as Hero waves good-bye to him and the fans. Suddenly then “Last Resort” hits and the fans pop hugely as Geoff Steel walks out onto the ramp, face to face with a terrified looking Hero. Hero backs away slowly and Steel follows him down the ramp to the ring. Hero suddenly slaps Steel, and this gives him a chance to jump back into the ring and run across, quickly followed by Steel. Hero then exits the ring and runs around it, before running back up the entrance ramp, all the while with Steel close behind. When Hero exits the arena though, Steel stops running and shouts for Hero to “fight like a man.” Steel then raises his arms to the fans who show their appreciation, before he exits the arena as well.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Ortiz is walking backstage looking bloody and battered after Hero’s assault. He is limping and looking in pain. McGraw then walks in from the side.

McGraw: Oh my! We have been in the wars haven’t we?

Ortiz stops and snarls while McGraw starts laughing

McGraw: See this is the problem with you strong men. You just don’t think. If it isn’t Scorpion complaining or Crime Lord and Kincade turning the air foul, I now have to deal with a manslaughter charge against Hero.

Ortiz smiles a little, but winces.

McGraw: I see potential in you, Ortiz. I see the fire in your belly. You are the hope for this federation. A man we can make as the figurehead for this company. “Sugar” Shane Ortiz. Legend.

He places his arm around Ortiz’s shoulder and starts to walk with him.

McGraw: You know, I am going to take a punt. I am going to take a risk. Hero’s little interjection aside, you dealt with Dubois so impressively. And I like that. I like that a lot. You could be the greatest superstar ever. You could eclipse what happened at Born in Fire. You could be Born…….in Hell.

Ortiz looks dumb as he raises an eyebrow at this comment.

McGraw: That is why I am going to offer you something so spectacular. So monumental. So immense. That the rest of the roster will be banging at my door to complain. But I don’t care…..I will do it for you…..the great one!

They both stop and look up to the ceiling, perhaps both imagining Ortiz lifting the World Title. Suddenly, McGraw lifts his arm from across Ortiz’s shoulders before facing him.

McGraw: Shane Ortiz, it is my great pleasure to offer you the greatest opportunity I can bestow. At Betrayal you will be……..

Ortiz eyes grow wider as McGraw has his arms in the air theatrically.

McGraw:………cleaning the Echo Arena toilets!

Ortiz face looks confused as two security guards come into shot.

McGraw: Oh I am sorry…..did I act like a bit of a fraud there? Making you believe something else? Do you feel cheated?

The security guards grab Ortiz’s arms.

McGraw: Let me put this in simple terms. Your drugs test came back. You failed. That failure was by such a huge margin that I wondered how the hell you are still breathing.

Ortiz hangs his head in shame.

McGraw: Oh you look sorry now….but you weren’t sorry when you was injecting yourself with all manner of crap. There are some federations that welcome that kind of stuff. I am sure you will find employment there. I don’t tend to pay attention to the minor league. As for 6WF, consider yourself well and truly obliterated from its memory banks. AKA Fired. Gentlemen…..

McGraw motions to the security guards and they start to lead Ortiz off.

McGraw: Farewell Shane…..let’s hope you get your kicks somewhere else. Frankly I could not give a damn.

McGraw sniggers before walking out of shot.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Mcmanus' car comes into view as he pulls into the car park. He parks up and gets out, as he does Jack Reynolds scuttles over, Microphone In Hand slipping on a patch of ice, falling on his face, Mcmanus looks down at him with a look of disguist on his face,He pulls up the hood on his coat before stepping over Reynolds and walking into the arena, Reynolds gets to his feet and follows behind seemingly slipping each step he takes. Mcmanus gets to his room and heads straight To his mirror, pulls down the hood of his coat, His reflection shows that he is unshaven and has bags under his eyes he sorts his hair. Mcmanus begins to sing to a tune.

JM: Fanatic Stole My Title, But I Don't Care, I am Better Than Him And Always Have Beeennnnnnnnnnnnn.

Reynolds neverously begins to speak

JR: James, We Havent Been Able To Catch You For A Proper Interview For A While, So I Will Start By Asking You This Question............James,How Do You Feel About Fanatic Winning A Title Before You?

Mcmanus Grabs Reynolds By The Neck Slamming Him Into The Wall. Mcmanus Shouts Angriely Into His Face

JM: HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL, HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL, IM FUCKING MADE UP FOR HIM, BUT I'M NOT HAPPY IT CAME AT MY COST, THAT BELT WAS MINE, I DID ALL THE WORK, BUT AS I HAD MY BACK TURNED DEALING WITH CHAOS, HE TOOK HIS CHANCE AND GOT THE WIN, YOU TELL HIM NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM, I WILL WIN THIS MATCH, I WILL WIN THE NEXT MATCH, THEN I WILL WIN THE NEXT MATCH I HAVE, WHEN I FACE HIM AND BEAT HIM FOR THE BELT, I WILL BE THE NEXT EUROPEAN CHAMPION, AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN IT, NO ONE WILL STOP ME.

JR: James...James......James, You Are Hurting Me, I Have Another Question To Ask You, Please Put Me Down, It Concerns Chaos

Mcmanus Laughs And Puts Reynolds Back On The Floor.

JM: Ask Ahead You Can Ask Me Anything About That Moron

JR: James You Face Chaos And Scorpion In The Next European Title Eliminator, Your Thoughts On Your Chances In Progressing?

JM: What Do You Think, I Think Jacky Boy? Im Facing The B Show Village Idiot And The Man Who I Have Beaten Time And Time Again, There Will Be Only One Man Winning This Little Tournament, Me, Only Me, Not Chaos, Not Scorpion, Me, Neither Of Them Will Beat Me, You See I Don't Even Have To Win This Match, All I Have To Do Is Not Got Pinned, Then Win The Next One.

I Will Win, I Will, And Then I Will Be The New European, Trust Me, Next question

JR: Whats Happening With Chaos

JM: Now That Would Be Telling

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, BEFORE I RIP YOU FROM LIMB TO LIMB

Reynolds quickly escapes and the cameras shut off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:15 pm

Match 3

Fanatic vs Lukas Takeo

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, and next up we have quite literally a huge match-up for you.

MW: We sure do RJ, with the 6WF European Champion The Fanatic in action looking to continue his recent impressive form.

RJ: He will face off against the monstrous Lukas Takeo, in what is going to be a real battle of power.

“From yesterday” roars out through the speakers and the crowd start booing as Lukas Takeo walks slowly out onto the stage. He has a towel draped over his bowed head as he walks down the ramp to the ring. He climbs onto the apron and then steps over the top rope.

MW: Lukas Takeo got a huge win at Payback over his old rival Vortex, and that rivalry doesn’t seem to be going away.

RJ: No it doesn’t Mike, Vortex and Takeo stared down each other last week at the end of their tag match and Vortex seems to be eager to stop Takeo ushering in this Era of Darkness that he has promised.

“Halloween Theme” plays out around the Birmingham Bowl and the crowd are fairly positive in their reaction as European Champion The Fanatic walks out onto the stage with the title belt over his shoulder. He holds the belt over his head before striding down the ramp, he to steps over the top rope into the ring and stares down Takeo.

RJ: The Fanatic has shown an unbelievable turn around in form over the past couple of months.

MW: He certainly has Arj, he has gone from being a lackey for first Chaos and then McManus to European Champion and one of the most feared competitors in the company.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, the two big men lock up in the centre of the ring but no-one manages to get the advantage. They break, Fanatic goes back in for the lock-up quickly but Takeo drives a knee up into the stomach. He quickly starts pummelling away on the back of Fanatic who falls back into the ropes.

Takeo quickly whips Fanatic into the ropes and meets him in the centre of the ring with a sleeper hold. Fanatic quickly counters with a hip toss, throwing Takeo into the canvas. He rises up to his feet and Fanatic boots him in the stomach before throwing Takeo into the mat with a snaps suplex. He darts down into the cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Takeo forces the shoulder up, The Fanatic quickly places him into an armbar. Takeo gets up to his feet quickly and counters the armbar by again whipping The Fanatic into the ropes. This time he meets the European Champion with a big clothesline. Takeo then applies an armbar of his own, stomping away on the right shoulder of Fanatic.

Eventually Fanatic gets up to his feet only for Takeo to knock him straight back down with another clothesline. The Fanatic staggers up to his feet and Takeo bounces off the ropes hitting a big boot into the skull. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Both of these men demonstrating their power in the opening salvos of the match.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Fanatic manages to get the shoulder up, Takeo places Fanatic into the sleeper hold once again. Once more The Fanatic quickly counters the hold, hitting Takeo with a jawbreaker. Takeo falls into the ropes and he staggers forward, walking straight into a big spinebuster from the European Champion. Takeo stumbles up and Fanatic hits a big side suplex, he covers.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

The Fanatic gets to his feet quickly and looks to assert some dominance by dropping a series of big knees into the face of Takeo. He then drags the big man towards the ropes, he rests Takeo’s head on the apron before hitting a big choke slingshot.

RJ: I think Takeo could learn a lot from The Fanatic, the way he has developed so quickly.

MW: Don’t be stupid Arj. Can you not remember what Takeo has achieved in this company? Do you not remember his debut in Hardcore Hell? He doesn’t need a title to show his dominance.

Takeo rolls back into the centre of the ring following the choke slingshot, Fanatic proceeds to bounce off the ropes and hits a leaping leg drop. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Takeo again kicks out, The Fanatic lifts him to his feet and sets up for a powerbomb but Takeo counters with a back body drop. The Fanatic stumbles back into the corner, Takeo quickly sprints in and nails a big splash. He steps back towards the opposite corner and when Fanatic walks forward, he sprints in meeting him with a huge spear!

RJ: Devastating impact on that spear!

MW: That’s the power Takeo possesses!

Ref: 1...........2.............Kick out!

Takeo gets back onto the offensive straight away, hitting a series of elbow drops into the abdomen. He then waits for The Fanatic to rise, he boots him in the stomach and then drills him to the canvas with a sit-down powerbomb!

Ref: 1.............2.................Kick out!

RJ: Fanatic showing some tremendous resilience at the moment.

Fanatic gets the shoulder up again, Takeo places him into a full nelson hold but Fanatic is up to his feet quickly. He spins out and hits a knee to the stomach of Takeo, he keels over and The Fanatic quickly nails a conventional piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

This time it is Takeo who is forced into the kick out. Fanatic waits for him to rise before placing him into a standing armbar hold, Fanatic goes to the top rope for old school but Takeo counters by putting Fanatic onto his shoulders. He hits a snake eyes in the corner and then sets the European Champion up for a chokeslam.

Fanatic somehow counters with a big DDT and the crowd pop. Takeo stumbles up and this time Fanatic grabs him by the throat...

MW: Chokebomb!

RJ: What power from Fanatic!

Ref: 1......................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: There you have it folks, European Champion Fanatic gets the win!

MW: A very good display from The Fanatic, who was pushed all the way by Lukas Takeo who will be disappointed to have lost that match.

RJ: Both men demonstrated some impressive power in that match, particularly that choke-bomb from Fanatic.

MW: Which seems to have impressed more than just me and you RJ!

The camera pans to the ramp to show Kenji Hidari applauding Fanatic, who stands tall in the middle of the ring with the European Title held high over his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:17 pm

The camera cuts backstage to Team Japan's locker room...

Hidari- Okay it's my turn now...

(He gets up and opens the door as he see's reporters surrounding him)

Hidari- The Hell yall want?!!

Reporter 1- Hidari where have you been??

Reporter 2- Hidari! Vortex has been showing you disrespect throughtout the entire wee and you have yet to respond what are your thoughts..

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- I tell you idiots something I have better things to worry about right now than a ex rated loser champion who lost his title to a 6CW Reject I defeated back in the day Now excuse me I will make my way to that ring where I defeated and dominated stars who get in my way!

((Hidari sips his egg nogg and smiles at the reporter..He spits the egg nog on the reporter as he looks horrified..Hidari walks off as he slams the door..Hidari walks around backstage as he walks up to the center of the curtains which he walks through...Essence blast through the PA as the fans are booing and screaming at Hidari)

MW- Amazing Crowd Response as always for our soon to be 2-time European Champion... RJ any thoughts??

(RJ is dead silent)

Mike Bird- Please Allow me to welcome Future 2 time European Champion....Hidariiii Kenjiiiii!

(Hidari walks up to the ramp holding a microphone in hand wearing his Team Japan attire. He walks into the ring as Essence dies down)

Hidari- Before I ramble on about how better I am than Vortex I just want to say one thing...

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Oh SHUT THE HELL UP!

(Louder Booes)

Hidari- In a few more days I walk into that pathetic place of Liverpool, England full of fat Europeans and Hypocritical idiots who contradict themselves. I will become your new European Champion and thats a fact!

(The Fans Boo)

Hidari- Last week in this very ring after I came back from jail.. I hit that 7'0 tall freak The Fanatic with a Genshin to win a match that I deserved finally after a terrible December and a terrible holidays I was one who scored a pinfall over the Fanatic and it was very easy! The Fanatic I hope you realize who's title you have in your possession as of now because right now that title doesn't mean anything since you got your filthy hands over something I worked soo damn hard to purify!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Boo all you want but all Giants Crash and burn! There is no superstar in this company who can live up to the dominance and hype like I can. I was the most talked about wrestler in all of the sport! I was the best one who did it well! I took lead in this company when Logan Kincade was having daddy issues with Blue Dragon?????

REALLY????

Hidari- We didn't have a World heavyweight Champion because JJ Johnson was a coward and retired! Brandi is still a whore but I don't care about JJ Johnson or the fact that his newly born daughter might not be his!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Nonetheless! The Fanatic time is almost up and it's time for you to give me back what was meaningful to this company. No one cares about a 7'0 tall man running around with his 15 minutes of fame!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- January 27th time is up!

Now back to the idiot of the hour Vortex because it seems like Vortex has been running around running his mouth making himself look like a European Jackass. News flash you damn has-been! You're claim 2013 is your year the year of the Vortex! The Typhoon..whatever you never faced me in your damn career one on one and I'll be happy to reward you with your first singles lost of 2013! Vortex you are all hype and was a boring ass champion! Step out in this arena right now! I dare you!

(The fans cheer but no Vortex)

(Hidari patiently awaits as the scene fades away)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:18 pm

Match 4

Kenji Hidari vs Vortex

RJ: Further singles action up next here on Lockdown!

MW: Another match between two of 6WF’s brightest talents as Vortex squares off against a man we have just seen in the previous match, Kenji Hidari.

RJ: Well both certainly had a vested interest in the previous match, with Hidari gunning for The Fanatic whilst Vortex has had a lot of issues with Lukas Takeo recently.

MW: This should be another cracking contest.

RJ: Hidari already out here following that little rant we just saw witnessed.

“Breathe” plays out through the speakers, the top of the stage fills with a plume of green smoke and then Vortex steps out. The crowd greet him with a mixed reaction. Vortex strides to the ring, staring down Hidari.

RJ: Former Freeweight Champion, Vortex has had his hands full with Lukas Takeo and his attempts to stop the Era of Darkness before it begins.

MW: Well he’s had a struggle so far. I think he would be better off concentrating on anyone else other than Takeo.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Vortex locks up with Hidari. Vortex uses his size advantage to force Hidari back into the corner. He quickly throws a series of punches into the head, Vortex pummels away on the head of Hidari until the ref steps in and forces Vortex away from the corner.

Vortex allows Hidari to walk forward out of the corner, he then scoops him onto his shoulders and walks to the centre of the ring before delivering a big Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from Vortex!

Vortex lifts up the former European Champion as soon as he kicks out and reels off a succession of headbutts that back Hidari into the ropes. Vortex whips him hard into the ropes but Hidari bounces off the ropes and nails Vortex with a Tornado Kick. He quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Hidari gets to his feet quickly and stomps away repeatedly on the head of Vortex who rolls away towards the corner. Hidari continues the stomping attack until the ref intervenes, Hidari then sprints in and nails a hesitation dropkick. He steps back and allows Vortex to pull himself up and walk forward out of the corner before nailing an Island Driver. He covers.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Vortex kicks out, Hidari stands over him waiting for the former Freeweight Champion to rise. When he does so, Hidari attempts a belly to belly suplex which Vortex blocks and then counters with a big belly to belly throw of his own.

Hidari gets to his feet and runs back in at Vortex, he ducks a clothesline attempt from Hidari before hitting an atomic drop. He follows this up with a Russian legsweep, making the cover.

MW: Mistake from Hidari there, he isn’t going to beat Vortex in a battle of strength!

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Vortex lifts Hidari up to his feet and sets up for a Side Slam but the former European Champion elbows his way out and then quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting a low dropkick to the knee. He gets up to his feet and then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running knee to Vortex’s head.

RJ: That’s what Hidari is going to have to do, use his speed to take down Vortex.

Hidari makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Hidari stands waiting for Vortex to rise, he then attempts to whip him to the corner but Vortex is too strong and he launches Hidari into the corner and follows in. Hidari uses the ropes to backflip over Vortex, he then runs in and hits a leaping double knee to the face.

Vortex falls forward into the canvas, Hidari goes up to the top rope where he steadies himself...

RJ: Epic Moonsault!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Hidari lifts up Vortex, he sets up for another brain-buster but Vortex blocks and then throws Hidari down with a side-slam. Hidari rolls up, Vortex sprints in at him...

MW: Lou Thesz Press!

RJ: Vortex really piling away with those punches now!

Vortex pummels away until the ref forces him back, he then runs the ropes hitting a big splash. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Vortex allows Hidari to rise, he then places him into a full nelson hold. He swings the former European Champion around viciously before drilling him to the mat with a Full Nelson slam. Hidari rolls up, Vortex sets up for a powerbomb which Hidari counters with a hurracanrana. Vortex staggers up...

MW: Superkick!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Vortex barely gets the shoulder up, Hidari lifts him up and sets up for Genshin! But Vortex manages to fight his way out of the hold, Hidari turns around...

RJ: RUPTURE!

Ref: 1....................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding,Ding!

RJ: Vortex wins!

MW: What a win that is for Vortex!

Vortex gets to his feet in celebration, the crowd then descend into boos as Lukas Takeo walks out onto the stage. He strides to the ring as quickly as possible, he steps over the top rope.

Vortex runs in at him throwing punches but Takeo manages to block one and shoves Vortex forcefully into the canvas. Takeo starts stomping away on his rival, Hidari rises up to his feet. Takeo places Vortex into a full nelson, allowing Hidari to boot away at the gut.

RJ: This is disgraceful. It’s a 2 on 1 assault!

The two men swap roles, allowing Takeo to punch away at Vortex when “The Halloween theme” screams out and the crowd pop, Hidari jolts around as Fanatic storms out onto the ramp and down to the ring.

He steps in and sends Hidari flying with a huge clothesline. Vortex manages to hit a jawbreaker on Takeo, stunning him temporarily. Fanatic drags up Hidari and throws huge punches at him backing him into the ropes, before nailing a big boot sending Hidari to the outside.

Fanatic turns around, both men pick up Takeo and then dump him down onto Hidari to loud cheers from the crowd.

RJ: Thank god for The Fanatic!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:20 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman what a great night of action....what the?

The lights in the arena die down and a green mist appears around the stage before a bright light eminates from the entrance. Footsteps can be heard around the arena...

MW: What is going on, 'Arj?

RJ: I have no idea....wait...what's that?

A figure can be seen walking on to the stage, standing with his head bowed.....

??: Chaos.

I am here.

I will find you.

And i will destroy you.

The bright light begins to flicker before vanishing, plunging the arena into darkness. Footsteps can be heard again as the arena lights rise and the figure has vanished...

RJ: This is getting weirder and weirder and i really don't like it.

MW: I wanna know what this person has in store for Chaos?

RJ: God knows when we're going to find out.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:21 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, this week saw the return of a 6WF original, one of the most cheered Superstars to ever grace this company...

MW: Oh come on, he's just a weird Irishman. The funny accent, the stupid gimmicks, he's not a Superstar, he's a joke...

RJ: I'd like to see you tell him that. Folks, we're talking about the one and only, Finlay! Let's take you back and show you how the crowd took to this former favourite...

A John Deere tractor screeches around the corner of the parking lot and comes to a shuddering halt inches away from a limo. The door of the tractor flies open and from inside a man in a Paddy Cap and holding a staff climbs down. He's wearing mucky clothes and a long unkempt beard, his belly protrudes over his waist line. The camera zooms in on his manic smile.

MJ : I't couldn't be could it ?? I'd heard rumors, but surely not.

RW: Thats Finlay Mike, that's sure as hell Finlay, 6WF original, brawler, drinker and all out hell raiser. I thought he was dead !!

The Camera follows Finlay as he hobbles through the arena making his way by new faces, even those he recognizes he chooses to ignore. He walks by pictures on the wall, a portrait of him side by side with a portrait of Hobo. The Irony. He stops just before the curtain like he had done thousands of times before, everything was different now. He was different now.

MJ: It seems like Finlay is coming out to the ring to address us all here tonight, on 6WF Lockdown. Isn't it great to see a 6WF original with us here RJ ??

RJ: I dunno Mike, Finlay was always a bit unstable and to be brutally honest he looks terrible, he's got a walking stick for god sake.

MJ: That's a staff RJ, it's a staple of many Irish Farmer's attire !!

Mad Dog Coll by Rory and The Islanders blasts through the Arena and after a few seconds Finlay makes his way onto the stage. The older fans pop loudly for an old hero. Most of the younger fans look confused, surely this disheveled pot bellied man couldn't be the legendary Finlay.. Finlay waves to the crowd and slowly makes his way up the steps and into the ring. He hobbles to the corner and places his staff against the ropes. He stands there gazing around the arena for a moment or two well the very last of the applause dies out. Finally he grabs a mic.

MJ: Oh I wonder what Finlay's got to say tonight RJ, he was never one to mince words.

RJ: That mans in no state to be in this ring, he's tarnishing his legend here, somebody get him out of here.

Finlay : I can't help wonder when I look around this arena tonight. I wonder what might have been ? I wonder where the hell it all went wrong ? I wonder what have I become ? And it scares me to know that I don't have the answers to these questions. The last few years of my life have been the most challenging of my existence, you see ever since I left 6WF I've been back in Ireland trying to make an honest livelihood. I've been working hard to become something which my family can respect, which my community can look up too. Yet deep down I always knew that I was lying to myself, that I could work hard everyday on a farm and drink hard every night in the local pub and that wouldn't hide the fact that I was still be the same old alcoholic failure I've always been.

I look back in shame to think that I barely even made my own Hall of Fame induction because I was on a binge. I had no respect for the people who surrounded me, I was a self centered fool. I didn't show you fans the respect you deserve, and that's why i'm back here tonight. I've lost everything I hold dear, my brother JSS no longer talks to me, I'm at loggerheads with my father, my wife and kids are thousands of miles across the globe. All I have left is 6WF, and by God if anyone thinks i'm gonna mess it up this time, they're crazy. I'm here to be the best, because I owe it to every fan in this arena and all over the world.

I never lived up to my potential before. I swindled my talent with eccentricity and stupidity, I drank before big fights, I crashed cars at crazy speeds, I fought backstage just as hard as I fought in the ring and all it led to was bitterness. Now I've a rundown body, I carry a belly around that's only fit for embarrassing bodies, my knee has blown out more times than Hobo's had hot meals, but i'm still standing and i'm still fighting, pain doesn't stop me, it drives me on. I'm not sane, I don't believe in physics and biology, the only science in my life is Fighting, and as I've always said it's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog.

MW: Fighting talk by an obviously emotional Finlay here tonight.

RJ: I think he's drunk Mike.

MW: By the sounds of things Finlay has got to grips with his alcohol problems RJ.

Slowly but surely the crowd start to chant Finlay, including the youngsters, it gets louder and louder and before long the arena is drowned in chants of the Irishman's name. Finlay soaks in the adulation, before raising his hand to ask the crowd to stop.

Finlay: I've got one last thing to say to you guys and everyone watching all over the world... I'm Finlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and I looooooooooooooooove to FIGHT.

The Ballad of Mad Dog Coll once more blasts all over the arena and Finlay grabs his Staff and makes his way up the ramp to the cheers of the crowd.

MW: Well Finlay is back, but I for one worry about whether or not he will be physically able for the rigors of 6WF.

RJ: Finlay was never known for his athleticism though Mike, it was his dogged determination and his love for a fight, I'd be more worried about his obvious mental problems than his physical ones.

MW: I guess we'll have to wait and see RJ.

The crowd chant for Finlay as the video ends...

MW: I think we can safely say, he's in no fit state to fight...

RJ: I don't think you can ever write Finlay off, and i bet these fans can't wait to hear more from him, but up next, the Euro Title Eliminator reaches it's penultimate match up, as Scorpion takes on James McManus, and the continually unhinged Chaos. We'll be right back after these messages.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Match 5
European Title Eliminator
Scorpion v James McManus v Chaos

RJ: Triple threat action up next here on Lockdown...

MW: And it is a continuation of the European Title eliminator from last week...

RJ: That saw Kuinishi eliminated by Scorpion...

MW: So now the fatal four way becomes triple threat, with Scorpion hoping to pick up a 2nd win in as many weeks.

RJ: The other competitors are former European Champion Chaos and his former protege now turned great rival, James McManus.

MW: This one should be a great contest.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

RJ: Scorpion scored the decisive pinfall last week...

MW: What a chance Scorpion has to make history, what with him being in the Elimination Chamber as well.

“It’s an omen” blasts out through the speakers followed by “Granite” and the crowd descend into boos as Chaos walks out onto the stage. He is constantly looking around as he strolls down to the ring, springboarding into the ring.

MW: We continue to see Chaos going through something that is disturbing him mentally...

RJ: I don’t know what’s going on, but I don’t think we want to see the end result.

“Sad but true” plays around the LG Arena and the crowd give a mixed reception for the arrival of James McManus who walks quickly out onto the stage. He stares down at Chaos before pacing down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope and leaping to his feet.

MW: The final competitor in this match, arguably the one who has been in the best form up until very recently.

RJ: McManus must be confident with so many recent wins over Chaos.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The match kicks off and McManus looks around to see Chaos and Scorpion walking towards him. He attempts to fight his way out of the hold by firing in punches on Chaos but Scorpion quickly drags him away and hits a series of big elbow smashes into the back.

RJ: Clearly they feel McManus is the big threat here.

MW: Just good tactics if you ask me ‘Arj.

Chaos walks forward, Scorpion holds McManus in a full nelson hold and Chaos boots away at his stomach. Scorpion then shoves McManus forward, Chaos hits another boot to the gut followed by bouncing off the ropes hitting a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Chaos rolls away from McManus, Scorpion immediately starts stomping away on the head of McManus until the referee steps in. Scorpion then stands over McManus, when he rises he launches him into the ropes and connects with a spinebuster. Scorpion steps aside and Chaos nails a lionsault. Cover.

RJ: Chaos made both the pin attempts so far, clearly keen to get a measure of revenge on McManus.

Chaos lifts up McManus, he hits some European Uppercuts before shoving McManus down into the mat. He stumbles up to his feet and Scorpion slaps him across the back of the head before lifting McManus into the air, hitting a chokeslam. He is about to make the cover when Chaos runs in and hits a dropkick.

MW: Well the partnership didn’t last too long.

RJ: Perhaps long enough to rule McManus out of the equation though!

Chaos covers McManus...

Ref: 1............2.......Scorpion breaks the hold!

Scorpion hauls up Chaos and begins to trash talk him. Chaos smirks at Scorpion which provokes him into throwing a big clothesline, Chaos ducks under it, hits a knee into the back followed by a reverse DDT! He heads up to the top rope...

MW: Spinal tap!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out, Chaos drags him up to his feet and quickly launches him into the corner where he runs in going for a Shining Wizard, somehow Scorpion catches him before walking forward and nailing a big powerbomb. Scorpion then runs off the ropes...

RJ: People’s elbow!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Scorpion waits for Chaos to rise, when he does so he whips him into the ropes going for a spinebuster. He lifts him into position, somehow Chaos counters with a DDT but Scorpion also manages to drive Chaos into the canvas still.

MW: We are at a bit of a stalemate here.

The crowd pop as McManus is first up to his feet, he is quickly followed by his old rival Chaos. McManus grins as Chaos stumbles towards him, McManus knocks him down with a short arm clothesline. Chaos again stumbles, McManus puts him onto his shoulders...

RJ: Powerslam!

Ref: 1.............2.........kick out!

Chaos forces the shoulder up, McManus drags him to his feet and goes for an Irish Whip. Chaos counters, launching McManus into the corner. He runs in and this time the shining wizard connects, McManus slumps down and Chaos goes to the top rope.

He is about to jump off when Scorpion is up, he runs in and nails a big boot to the head. Chaos collapses forward on the top rope, Scorpion puts him on his shoulders before throwing Chaos down to the outside! He then turns his attentions to McManus, running in going for the Venom Sting.

McManus counters with a drop toe hold, Scorpion hits the canvas face-first! McManus quickly runs off the ropes, nailing a knee trembler. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out, McManus waits for the former Hardcore champion to rise before hitting a snap suplex. Scorpion stumbles up, McManus hits a boot to the gut...

RJ: Scorpion getting a taste of his own medicine.

MW: Big powerbomb!

Ref: 1.............2.............Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out, McManus gets to his feet. He sees Chaos get onto the apron, he knocks him down with a clothesline. McManus then goes up top, Scorpion slowly gets to his feet...

MW: Crossbody!

RJ: Roll through from Scorpion!

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

McManus barely gets the shoulder up in time, Scorpion quickly attempts the Death Stalker but McManus pushes him into the ropes. He turns back to the centre...

MW: MK ULTRA!

Ref: 1.........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: And that is how quickly fortunes can change.

RJ: Last week Scorpion won the match, continuing in this European Title eliminator...

MW: And now he’s out!

RJ: So it will be McManus and Chaos fighting it out at Betrayal.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:23 pm

Danny McGraw is stood backstage with Jack Reynolds...

JR: My guets at this time, Co-General Manager, Danny McGraw...

McGraw smiles and nods at the camera....

JR: Danny, i understand you have an announcement...

DM: That's right, seeing as Mr Walker decided to hand Kenji Hidari another oppotunity at the European Title, i've decided that Johnny Goldman and Zach Corchia will receive another shot at the 6WF Tag Team Championships...

*Crowd Pop*

McGraw smiles as Lucas Takeo walks into shot, grabbing the microphone from Reynolds and staring down at McGraw...

Takeo: I.....want.....Vortex....

DM: I'm sorry, what?

Takeo: Last week on Lockdown, I beat both Vincent and The Fanatic. Hidari stole the pin from me, but everyone knows I was the one who won that match. A match in which I had, "0.000001 per cent of a chance" of winning right Fanatic?

*Takeo chuckles to himself*

Takeo: I think it's about time that Vincent realises that he isn't as good as me. He never will be, he never has been. This new "Rupture" move he has encorporated into his arsenal is one that must be respected I do admit, but if you don't hit that move Vincent you have nothing else that even makes me flutter an eye lid. At Betrayal, i will destroy Vortex. Make it happen McGraw....

Takeo slams the mic into the chest of Reynolds as McGraw watches Takeo leave....

JR: Well, Danny....

DM: In addition, I will grant Lucas Takeo his match against Vortex.

*Crowd Pop*

JR: Thanks for your time, Danny.

McGraw nods before looking up the hallway, ensuring Takeo has gone before leaving.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:24 pm

Match 6

6WF Freeweight Showcase

Marshall Murdoch/Max Adamson/Mike Hill vs Nay Bother/Mr Kenty/Abe Abercorn

RJ: Up next here on Lockdown, a 6 man tag team match!

MW: I’ve been looking forward to this contest Arj, this match promises to be a great one, although I have to say I’m not sure how long it will last.

RJ: I have to agree Michael, certainly a lot of tension amongst the competitors in this match-up.

MW: Particularly when 5 of them will be put into the Elimination Chamber at Betrayal, as they fight it out for the 6WF Freeweight Title.

“I fought the law” plays out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Nay Bother steps out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before walking to the ring, tagging the fans hands as he goes. Nay waits at the bottom of the ramp as...

“Carry on wayward son” roars out and the crowd’s cheering continues as the veteran Abe Abercorn walks out. He is looking focused as he walks briskly down the ramp, he too stops at the bottom. He shakes hands with Nay who stares back, the two then wait.

“Turn up the trouble” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as the lights dim, Mr Kenty walks out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before striding down the ramp, slapping the fans hands. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle where a microphone descends down...

Kenty: I hail from Buckinghamshire and weigh in at 230lbs...I am MR KENTY....KENTY!

Abercorn and Nay look at him up before rolling into the ring. They nod at each other.

RJ: Clear to see there is some tension amongst this team.

MW: Kenty is going to have to be careful tonight, he doesn’t have to watch just the opposition but also his own team!

“Papercut” blares out through the speakers and the crowd boo for the arrival of Marshall Murdoch. He walks out onto the stage with a grin on his face, staring around the arena. He proceeds down the ramp slowly, stepping through the middle rope.

“Lonely boy” blasts out around the LG Arena and the crowd’s booing continues as Max Adamson confidently strolls out onto the ramp, Clarissa on his arm. They stop at the top of the ramp and kiss for a long while before finally breaking away from the passionate clinch, Adamson walks confidently down to the ring, he steps in and slaps hands with Murdoch.

RJ: These two teamed together last week in a contest again Nay Bother and Kenty, where they picked up a big win.

MW: I can’t see the result being any different, particularly when you look at who has been added to the teams. Abe Abercorn on one side, but the man who beat him last week will join Adamson and Murdoch-Mike Hill!

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the boos continue to echo around the LG Arena as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the stage. He stretches his arms out and pyro’s go off around, he then walks confidently to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and springboards in, the two teams break into opposite corners.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mike Hill starts the match off for his side, and he locks up with Mr Kenty. Hill has Kenty into a side headlock, Kenty attempts to counter with a belly to back suplex but Hill manages to land on his feet behind Kenty. The freeweight champion turns around, Hill connects with a pele kick that sends Kenty to the mat. Hill quickly covers.

Ref: 1.........Kick out!

Kenty forcefully gets the shoulder up, Hill rolls to his feet as does Kenty. Kenty throws a couple of punches into the body of Hill who rocks back. Kenty fires in the punches backing Hill into the ropes. Kenty then whips Mike across the ring, but he uses the ropes to springboard back over Kenty and nail a reverse DDT! He follows that up with a standing shooting star press and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from Mike Hill, got this match off to a quick-paced start!

Hill lifts Kenty up to his feet, he flips the bird at the booing crowd before hitting a forearm smash on Kenty. He then hits an inverted atomic drop, Hill runs off the ropes but Kenty meets him on the rebound with a crunching boot to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Hill kicks out, Kenty kips up to his feet much to the delight of the crowd. He stomps down on Hill, before hauling him up to his feet. He then slings Hill over his shoulders, balancing himself before nailing a Rolling Firerman’s Carry slam! The Freeweight champion hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

MW: Kenty now firmly in control here.

Kenty lifts up Hill, he throws him into the corner before making the tag to Hill’s old rival, Nay Bother. Nay steps into the ring, running in at Hill and nailing a shining wizard. He then climbs to the top rope, hitting a flying bulldog on the former world champion. Cover.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Nay stands over Hill, waiting for him to get to his feet. When he does so, Nay reels off a series of knife-edge chops that drive Hill back into the corner. He continues with the chops, Hill manages to block one and then pokes Nay in the eye. Nay is temporarily blinded, he falls into the path of Hill who hits a bridging belly to belly suplex.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Hill gets to his feet and quickly looks to get out of the ring, making the tag to Max Adamson who steps in to the ring, this is met by loud cheers from Clarissa.

MW: Clarissa certainly very supportive of her boyfriend!

Adamson pulls Nay to his feet, only to knock him down with a big clothesline. Nay rolls up again, this time Max launches him into the ropes before connecting with a back body drop. He covers.

Adamson quickly has Nay into an armbar hold, he slowly gets up to a vertical base but Max sends him back to the canvas with an arm drag. Nay rolls up to his feet, Adamson boots him in the stomach...

RJ: Big DDT from Max!

Nay again kicks out, Max waits for him to rise before hitting a German suplex. He then hits a 2nd German suplex, he goes for the third but Nay blocks. He then manages to spin out of the hold, hitting a backbreaker followed by a spinning neckbreaker. Nay covers.

Nay slowly gets to his feet, he lifts Adamson up and hits a suplex. He follows this up with another suplex, and unlike Max he manages to complete the combination with a third suplex! Nay rolls away and tags in Abe, he hits a running elbow drop to the face of Adamson before covering.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Abe lifts up Max, he places him onto his shoulders and then connects with an airplane spin. Abercorn is then happy to make the tag to Mr Kenty, he goes to the top rope and flies off nailing a big shoulder block. He covers.

Kenty picks up Max, he drags him into the corner where he stomps down on him before nailing a running facewash kick! Kenty then allows Max to pull himself up and forward out of the corner, he sets up for the mic check but Adamson counters with a knee to the stomach. He runs the ropes...

RJ: Leg drop bulldog from Max!

MW: What a match this is turning out to be!

Kenty powers out, Adamson quickly rolls away and makes the tag to Marshall Murdoch. He mercilessly stomps away on the head of Kenty until the ref steps in. Murdoch barges past the ref as soon as his warning is over, he hauls up Kenty and shoves him into the ropes, hitting a sidewalk slam on the rebound.

Marshall rises to his feet, he waits for Kenty to rise before scooping him onto his shoulders for the Texan slam, but Kenty manages to roll over the top and scurry to the corner where he swan dives to tag in Abe Abercorn.

Abe steps into the ring and runs in at Marshall, but is floored with a huge roundhouse kick to the head. Marshall then hits a running dropkick to the side of the grounded Abercorn. Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Marshall starts stomping away on Abercorn, again he doesn’t stop until the referee steps in. Murdoch then waits for Abe to rise before hitting the American suplex, he hooks the leg again.

MW: Murdoch is absolutely dominating here.

Marshall places Abe into a seated abdominal stretch, Abercorn gets to his feet slowly only for Murdoch to deliver a brutal pumphandle slam. He staggers back slightly with the power he put in and Max tags himself in.

RJ: Not sure that was too wise from Max, tagging himself in at the expense of Murdoch.

Adamson waits for Abe to rise before hitting a delayed brainbuster. Cover.

RJ: Abercorn showing some tremendous resilience here.

Adamson hauls up Abe, he whips him into the corner and nails a running splash. He then lifts Abe to the top rope, setting up for a superplex...

MW: Crossbody counter!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Adamson barely gets the shoulder up in time. Both men rise simultaneously, Abe ducks a clothesline from Max then nails a big lariat of his own. Adamson stumbles up, Abe hits a 2nd lariat. Adamson rises again and Abe hits a leaping leg lariat. He covers.

Again Adamson kicks out, Abe waits for him to rise...

RJ: COUNTRY ROADS!

Ref: 1...............2................Mike Hill breaks the pinfall!

Nay Bother and Kenty are quickly into the ring after Hill breaks up the pinfall. They pick up Mike and launch him over the top rope, leaving the ring as the ref remonstrates with them. Adamson sees his opportunity to get out and crawls to the corner as Abe is slowly stirring.

He goes to make the tag to Murdoch, who stares down at Max before withdrawing his hand. Max is wide-eyed and Clarissa is shouting as Murdoch then drops off the apron, turning his back on the ring and walking up the ramp.

MW: Murdoch clearly not impressed by Adamson tagging himself in earlier in the match!

Adamson turns around, Abe is up and boots him in the gut...

RJ: DVD!

Ref: 1....................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Abercorn gets the win for his team!

MW: But more importantly, a big win for himself, particularly ahead of the elimination chamber match.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 pm

The show comes back from a commercial break and we see RJ has moved from his commentary position into the ring. He has a microphone and is stood between two standing steel chairs. RJ looks tired and somewhat solemn as he steps forward to address the audience.

RJ : Ladies and Gentlemen. As you know, I have recently been involved in various unprovoked and unpleasant incidents with the former 6WF Undisputed Champion of the World, Cassius Zhi. Cassius Zhi has saw fit to wage a personal war against me, and his constant unwanted attention has at times put me under great emotional, and sometimes physical, stress, and the time has come for me to confront the source of this stress head-on right here in this ring.

I am not a wrestler, ladies and gentlemen. I am not a trained athlete. I am a 6WF commentator, it’s all I’ve ever wanted to be, and from my position at ringside that I take up week in, week out, I have seen Cassius Zhi destroy enough of the world’s best wrestlers, and the world’s best athletes to know that I would be a fool to want to be anything else.

I don’t want to fight Cassius Zhi here tonight. I just want to ask him…. Why? I want to interview Cassius Zhi right here in this ring!

RJ takes a deep breath and composes himself, looking down at the empty chairs at his side then up at the ramp apprehensively.

RJ : So without further ado, please will you….

RJ is cut off when “They Say” by Scars on Broadway rips through the arena. RJ subconsciously takes a step back as the red haze begins to descend around the stage. The accompanying golden spotlights pierce through the cloud and target RJ in the ring who shields his eyes from the brightness. The crowd begin booing as Cassius Zhi steps out through the haze and onto the stage. The golden spotlight disappears and RJ can now see Cassius staring down the ramp, directly at him, in his usual attire of orange pants sandwiched between his bared torso and feet. Zhi starts to make his way down the ramp, ignoring the fans who jeer at him from the periphery of his glare which is focussed entirely on RJ.

Cassius climbs into the ring and slowly walks up to RJ, standing before him. RJ is resolute in the face of a sinisterly smirking Zhi, but his eyes betray his fear as he offers Cassius one of the chairs. Cassius breaks his stare to look down at the chair, then offers RJ to sit first. The offer gives way to an order as the smirk slowly fades from Zhi’s face. RJ takes the seat, sitting down facing the other, which Cassius circles slowly before slightly moving it, and then finally sitting himself. RJ nervously raises the microphone.

RJ : Thank you for joining me tonight Cassius.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius doesn’t respond, sat casually with one leg crossed and rested on top of the other.

RJ : Thank you for joining me, and allowing me the opportunity to ask you why, Cassius. To ask you why, every week, you come out here and you make me feel uncomfortable, and you make me feel intimidated, and you make me scared to come out here and do my job. Why, Cassius, do you feel the need to target me the way you have been doing ever since Born in Fire? Simply… why?

Cassius looks pensive, as if considering his answer, then puts his foot down to lean forward towards RJ. Cassius picks up the mic at his side and holds it up in front of his face, looking at it for a moment, then holding it out in front of him.

Cassius : This really is your comfort zone isn’t it, RJ? You’re a talker.

RJ stares back at Zhi, thrown by the immediate change in the questioning

Cassius : But perhaps you talk just a bit too much…. to the wrong people…. ABOUT the wrong people, RJ. Have you ever considered that? That even in a profession such as yours, you can talk too much? Do you even know how much time I have spent watching you talk, RJ? Watching you, sat down with JJ Johnson…

RJ rolls his eyes at the mention of JJ

Cassius : … WITH JJ JOHNSON, RJ… just like this, but in much more luxurious surroundings than this… VIP lounges, hotel rooms… sat down with JJ Johnson, RJ, exploring his deepest feelings on the chaos that was enveloping him. Do you know how much time I have spent, listening to you talk, RJ? Hours of footage… with each interview watched hundreds of times… I have heard you talk TOO MUCH, RJ…. I have heard you say the name J…J….Johnson TOO MUCH… and I refuse to believe, RJ, that between you, and Johnson, and the four walls of each of those VIP lounges or hotel rooms, in amongst ALL THAT TALK, RJ, there was never any mention of Johnson’s intentions to escape what he had coming to him.

RJ looks bewildered at Cassius’ relentless accusations, but he continues frenetically.

Cassius : You knew RJ! You knew all along that JJ Johnson was injured… that he was leaving 6WF. You knew all along RJ, you knew the secret that JJ Johnson was harbouring, the one that if exploited would enable me to destroy him once and for all… the damaged back that I would break in two if you had just DONE YOUR JOB AND IMPARTED YOUR KNOWLEDGE! You held the key to a very different exit door for JJ Johnson. You knew, RJ. AND YOU LIED! You lied just like Johnson, and you conspired to deceive along with him, to get JJ Johnson through just one more battle, and immortalised in the most undeserved glory. You did that RJ. You achieved exactly what you wanted. You should be more than satisfied with yourself. But yet… you still… talk!

RJ shakes his head in disbelief.

RJ : Cassius… please… this is all crazy. How could I possibly know that? Nobody knew. JJ Johnson paid me to conduct professional interviews with him. Just like I am conducting with you right now, and have I learnt anything about your intentions, or your weaknesses? No! So why would I have learnt about JJ’s?

Though, maybe I am going one better here, and learning all about at least one of your weaknesses, Cassius Zhi… your paranoia!

Cassius eyes flare

Cassius : Paranoia?

RJ looks like he is getting more confident as he provokes a defensive reaction in Cassius

RJ : Yes. This ridiculous theory you have on what I did or didn’t know about JJ Johnson. The whole Abe Abercorn thing a few years back. Even this past week, your anger at the mere suggestion that Miss Jessica had been speaking to Lex Hart – even though you exhibited no intention of talking to her yourself.

Cassius rubs his lightly stubbled chin with agitation, cocking his head slightly at RJ

Cassius : PARANOIA?

RJ : What else would you call it Cassius? Love? Is that it? Do you… love Miss Jessica?

RJ laughs but is cut off as Cassius jumps out of his chair with such a force that knocks it backwards to the mat. Zhi aggressively leans towards RJ.

Cassius : Do you want to talk about love, RJ? How about we talk about the unconditional, blind love that you have for JJ Johnson…

RJ : Oh… again with JJ Johns…

Cassius ignores RJ and turns to the crowd

Cassius : … how about we talk about the unconditional, blind love YOU ALL HAVE for JJ Johnson. Because it’s about time that you realised that Born in Fire was an indignifying embarrassment upon all of you. An unprecedented outpouring of devotion swept its way from your open drooling mouths, carrying JJ Johnson off into the sunset and onwards into folklore. Your legendary hero had his final sword in the stone moment, became your almighty king, and you all pathetically fell to your knees to praise him in his final hour. But do you think JJ Johnson really cares about you? Do you think JJ Johnson EVER cared about you?

Cassius turns his attention menacingly back to RJ, pushing his snarling, seething face into the commentator’s

Cassius : Do you, RJ? Do you think that he ever cared? Do you think that JJ Johnson still talks about you, as you so constantly talk about him?

Cassius laughs, as he puts a falsely comforting hand on RJ’s shoulder

Cassius : JJ Johnson doesn’t have time for people like you RJ. JJ Johnson has so many fingers in so many pies that he must be an arachnid. And you, and all these fans, were caught up in his web of deceit, enamoured with his self-spun beauty from Day One, whilst I stood in the middle tearing the illusion apart with my bare hands. WHILST I PROVED, RJ, that that web that you and all these morons put so much faith in, was never the rope that bound the four corners of this arena together… it was just a torrent of crap spewed from his own anus… dressed up to look like silk.

Cassius strokes RJ’s shoulder and places his hand patronisingly on top of his head

Cassius : If you’re not following this little metaphor, RJ, I’m saying that JJ Johnson was never Mr. 6WF. I am. I am the best… in any world! ANY WORLD, RJ! I AM HERE TO STAY, RJ! Whereas for someone with such a bad back, JJ Johnson jumped over the fence to find one of those other worlds pretty damn quickly.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Cassius pushes RJ’s head away and returns to pick up his chair, and taking his seat again

Cassius : I AM the best, RJ. And Oprah Winfrey should forget about Lance Armstrong, because this is the interview that the whole world should want to see. The best in any world, an all-natural phenomenon… not some pathetic, dishonest drugs cheat. Not some ironic cancer upon his sport. SHE SHOULD BE TALKING TO THE MAN WHO CURED HIS SPORT OF ITS CANCER! SHE SHOULD BE STREAMING ME TO THE WORLD!

Cassius looks down on RJ with complete disdain.

Cassius : But instead I get you… a man who would also prefer to sit down with dishonest, immoral athletes… but is not quite as high-profile.

RJ : Well I’m sorry you feel that way Cassius. But be that as it may, can I just change tact a little and ask you about Lex Hart?

Cassius jumps out of his seat again, and this time spins and kicks the steel chair into the ropes. Zhi clutches the back of his head with both hands in frustration, seething again, looking like he is pulling at hair that he doesn’t have.

Cassius : ENOUGH! DON’T PRETEND THAT YOU DIDN’T COME HERE TO TALK ABOUT JJ JOHNSON, RJ!

RJ shirks away into his seat

RJ : I… I… You keep bringing him up.

Cassius grabs RJ by his collar and lifts him to his feet. Cassius stares into his eyes with maniacal rage then throws him into the corner of the ring.

Cassius : ENOUGH OF THE LIES, JJ… (Cassius smacks the side of his head)…. RJ!

Zhi begins to stalk RJ, taking slow steps towards him completely trapped in the corner.

Cassius : ALL YOU EVER TALK ABOUT IS JJ JOHNSON! WHY…….. STOP……….. NOW?

Cassius raises his foot, threatening to stamp down on a cowering RJ when “Be Myself” blasts out of the soundsystem....

MW: Hart! Lex is here....

Lex Hart strolls onto the stage as Cassius stares up the ramp...

LH: Cassius, why don't you pick on someone your own size. He's just a commentator. He knows nothing about JJ. He's not part of any conspiracy.

Cassius begins twitching as Hart smiles....

LH: Got your attention again. Good. See, these random breakdowns and attacks you've been having are starting to wear thin. And it seems you didn't take too kindly to losing to me at Payback, so i guess in some way, i'm responsible. So, how's about a rematch, me, you, Betrayal? Give you a chance to get some respect back, rather than losing it all knocking about a poor, defenseless commentator?

Cassius grins as RJ exits the ring...

LH: Don't worry, your twitching says all it needs to, i'll see you a week Sunday!

'Be Myself' roars from the speakers as the crowd cheer for Lex as he leaves the stage....

MW: What a huge intervention! Lex and Cassius go head to head at Betrayal!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Logan is in his lockeroom applying his war paint. He looks into his eyes and smirks then quickly drops the smile and scowls.

LK: Who the FUCK does that old bastard think he is! Hnnnnnnnnn!! Raaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!

Logan turns over a bench throwing his bag and face paint over the room.

LK: I will not be disrespected by some two bit crime boss wannabe fuck face bastard! AAAAAAARGH!

Logan punches the mirror then smashes his head into it causing blood to drip down his face and hand.

Logan is hyperactive and breathing deeply as he leans his head against the glass.

LK: I won't allow this to stand..... Crime Lord...you are going to get yours you sucker punching bitch....

The image fades as Logan stares into the broken shards.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Match 7

Crime Lord vs Geoff Steel

RJ: Another big match-up here for you next on Lockdown!

MW: This is a show of the strength of the 6WF Roster, with two former world champions set to square off here.

RJ: Crime Lord has the most dominant run as 6WF Champion we have ever seen last year, but now seems to have his sights firmly set on another man who claims to be the most dominant champion in this company’s history, Logan Kincade.

MW: But first he faces a real tough test tonight against Geoff Steel, a former 6CW World champion looking to claim similar honours in this company.

“Last Resort” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Geoff Steel strides out onto the stage. He poses at the top of the ramp and the crowd pop, before walking down to the ring and slapping the fans hands. Steel slides in...

RJ: Steel came so close to claiming the TAW World Title at Payback, until Hero decided to get involved.

MW: That was genius from Hero!

“Rain Wizard” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Crime Lord storms out onto the stage looking determined. He stares down Steel before striding down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps onto the apron and then stepping over the top rope.

RJ: Crime Lord seems to be fired up tonight, I can’t wait to see this match.

MW: I sure hope we get to see Crime Lord and Kincade face off, it truly will be a battle of the Goliaths!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off and Crime Lord uses his size advantage to force Geoff Steel back into the corner. Steel places his body between the ropes and Crime Lord is forced into retreating. Steel is allowed forward out of the corner but Crime Lord meets him straight away with a knee into the stomach.

Steel keels over, Crime Lord pummels down on his back with some clubbing blows. He then throws Steel into the mat with a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt. Cover.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Steel kicks out, Crime Lord gets to his feet and drops a couple of knees down into the face before putting Steel into a seated chinlock. Steel fights up to his feet and elbows away at the abdomen of Crimey until he releases the hold. Crime Lord walks forward towards Steel who pulls him in and then throws him to the mat with a suplex.

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, Steel grabs Crime Lord and throws him into the corner. Steel then runs in and hits a leaping clothesline on the former 6WF Undisputed Champion, he follows this up by dragging Crime Lord away from the corner and hitting a DDT! Cover.

RJ: Even start to this match.

Steel gets to his feet and then waits for Crime Lord to rise. He hits a boot to the stomach and then lifts Crimey into the air for a powerbomb but Crime Lord fights the predicament, punching away at the head of Steel until he is forced to release the hold.

Crime Lord pulls up Steel and launches him hard into the ropes, he then meets him with a huge spinebuster on the rebound. Crime Lord bounces off the ropes, leaping up and nailing a big splash across the body of Steel. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet and immediately starts stomping away on the head of the former 6CW World Champion who rolls back towards the corner. Crime Lord continues the brutal attack on Steel with even more stomps and knees into the head until the referee steps in.

MW: Crime Lord is showing just how dominant he can be at the moment.

RJ: Kincade is certainly setting himself a huge challenge if he does want to face off against Crime Lord.

Crime Lord allows Steel to pull himself up in the corner, he then staggers forward straight into a big boot. Crime Lord makes the pin attempt.

Steel again forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord waits for him to rise before irish whipping him firmly into the ropes. Steel bounces back into the path of Crime Lord who hits a big STO. Crime Lord retreats to the corner, as Steel rises Crime Lord sprints in and nails a huge running elbow smash. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord lifts Steel up to a vertical base, he then sets up for a powerbomb...

RJ: He does what Steel could not do earlier!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Steel again forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Crime Lord drags up Steel, he sets up for The Custody but Steel manages to counter, shoving Crime Lord away. Crimey runs back in at Steel...

RJ: SPEAR!

MW: What impact on that from Steel!

RJ: He needed something to get him back in the match, that might be it.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Crime Lord manages to get the shoulder up, Steel leaps to his feet and waits for Crime Lord to rise before pummeling him with European Uppercuts and Headbutts that back Crime Lord into the corner. Steel then nails a snake eyes onto the turnbuckle, followed by a German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2...........Kick out!

Steel waits for Crime Lord to rise before hitting a series of body punches. He backs Crime Lord into the ropes, he then places Crime Lord’s body onto the 2nd rope before delivering a spike DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord again kicks out, Steel quickly attempts to lock in the Steel Works but Crime Lord boots him away. Steel stumbles forward into a powerslam, Crime Lord then steps back...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

RJ: Shoulder up from Steel!

MW: So close!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he stands over Steel menacingly waiting for him to rise. When he does so, he places Steel over his shoulders...

RJ: Wait a minute, what the hell?

MW: Kincade!

Logan Kincade walks out onto the stage to loud boos. He has the hardcore title over his shoulder, he walks down the ramp towards the ring. Crime Lord drops Steel off his shoulders and onto his feet, before walking towards Kincade who gets onto the apron.

The two begin exchanging words for a short time only for Kincade to leap off the apron, Crime Lord looks at him confused, he then turns around into a boot to the gut...

MW: Blade Cutter!

Ref: 1.........................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Oh wow! Steel has pinned Crime Lord.

MW: After a big assist from Logan Kincade.

RJ: That assist would suggest Logan does want to have it out with Crime Lord.

MW: What a match that would be!

*Commercial break

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:28 pm

(Chaos is sat backstage slowly rocking back and forth)

C: Soon he will have broken through, soon he will be here

(Chaos laughs before picking up a piece of broken mirror)

Not if I stop him first, not if I win the European title. Not if I can hold him back, hold him back with gold. Yes. Just as before. I was European Champion, I was world champion. I was the man to beat. Look at me now. Look at me.

(Chaos looks into the broken mirror)

Sitting on the floor awaiting his arrival. It is not time, it is not time. The prophecy must be stopped from coming true.

The future must be rewritten.

He cannot be allowed to rise.

(The camera turns so we can see into the mirror. The face is different to chaos, it speaks)

???: You held me hostage, you corrupted the host. He shall murder the minds of the disbelievers. He shall complete the prophecy, and there is nothing the prophet can do to hold him back

(The camera spins revealing Chaos has clawed at his make up, he stares into the mirror before slowly rising it to the revealed skin below the scratched off make up and cuts his face. The blood runs down his face as he laughs manically and rocks backwards and forwards)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 pm

RJ: Here we go everyone! A fantastic encounter between two of 6WF’s strongest wrestlers.

MW: Kincade and Hart faced each other in a tag match last week but tonight they’re on their own. And I don’t fancy Hart’s chances!

“Edgecrusher” blasts out of the arena and the Hardcore Champion, Logan Kincade, appears at the top of the aisle. He raises his arms in the air as the crowd boo loudly. Pyros start to go off before Kincade makes his way to the ring and slides under the bottom rope.

MW: Hardcore in the house!

RJ: Kincade’s actions over the last few months are nothing to shout about. Or do I need to remind you of the list of people that have felt the wrath of Kincade?

MW: Logan’s roll of honour ‘Arj!

“Be Myself” sounds out over the speakers and the crowd immediately start cheering loudly. Lex Hart strides out onto the aisle and acknowledges the fans.

RJ: Lex Hart…..fan favourite. I still can’t get my head around that one.

MW: Nor can I. What a waste of a good heel!

Hart makes his way down to the ring before climbing the steel steps. He gives the crowd a final wave before entering the ring. Kincade keeps his eyes locked on him.

RJ: Both guys ready.....let's start this!

The bell rings and the two men lock up. Kincade gets the upper hand and slams his forearm down on Hart's back. As Hart goes down to one knee, Logan viciously knees him in the face. He then starts stomping down on Hart aggressively. The referee tries to intervene but Logan simply pushes him to one side and caries on the assault. Suddenly, Lex grabs onto Kincade's ankle and flips him to the mat. Hart then immediately goes for the Sharpshooter but Logan desperately twists his leg free and clings to the ropes.

RJ: You can tell instantly what Lex is trying to do. Get Logan off his feet and lock in that submission move.

Kincade warily gets off the mat and the two men lock up again. This time Lex gets Kincade in a headlock. He whips Kincade to the ropes and hits him with a dropkick on the rebound. Both men get up quickly and Hart armdrags Kincade back to the canvas. Kincade gets up again and Hart repeats the move. Instead of getting up for a third time, Logan rolls out of the ring and slams the apron with both hands in frustration.

RJ: Lex is getting under Kincade's skin here. He has a gameplan and he is sticking to it!

Logan gets back into the ring and the pair lock up once more. Lex gets Kincade into another headlock and he holds the move while dropping Logan to the mat. Kincade tries to get free, but Lex has the hold on tight.

MW: Hart trying to keep the Hardcore champion contained. But this isn't going to win the match!

Hart finally lifts Kincade up before whipping him to the turnbuckle. He follows Logan in with a clothesline attempt, but Kincade sidesteps out of the way. He grabs Hart's hair and then slams his head continuously into the turnbuckle. As Hart staggers backward, Logan hits him with a hard uppercut that knocks him back to the canvas. Kincade then jumps on top of Hart and starts choking him.

MW: Logan showing here why he is the king of hardcore!

Kincade gets to his feet and beckons Lex to get up. As Hart does so, Kincade rebounds off the ropes and goes for the jumping clothesline. However, Hart avoids it and grabs Logan's arm as he flies through the air.

RJ: LABELL LOCK!

Hart has the submission move locked in and Kincade struggles to get free. The referee asks Kincade whether he wants to submit but Logan ignores him. Slowly, Kincade uses his size advantage over Hart to slide across the ring. He manages to get to the ropes and cling onto them, forcing Hart to release the move.

RJ: That was close for Kincade! He used his strength to get free!

MW: I am not sure that will save him if Hart locks in the Sharpshooter!

Hart lifts Kincade to his feet and drops him down to the mat with a jawbreaker. As Logan wearily gets back up, Hart hits a high knee before going for the pin.

RJ: Kick out!

Hart quickly gets Logan back up standing, before hitting an inverted atomic drop. Kincade steps backwards after the move and Hart follows it up with a spinning wheel kick. Logan avoids it and Hart slams down to the mat after missing the move.

RJ: First mistake Hart has made so far.....

MW:.......and it could be his last!

Kincade rebounds off the ropes and drops a knee into Hart's back. He repeats the move before dragging Hart to his feet. He then scoops Lex up and powerslams him down hard. He goes for the pin.

RJ: No.....Hart still has much more in the tank!

Logan waits for Hart to get to his feet before whipping him to the ropes. This time, when he goes for the jumping clothesline, it connects and Hart lands hard on his back before holding his throat in pain. Logan goes over to him and drops an elbow into Hart's adams apple. Kincade lifts Hart up by his throat before smashing him down to the mat with a chokeslam. He hooks the leg.

MW: No! Still not enough!

Kincade lifts Hart up again, before slamming his head down to the canvas with a DDT. He then wanders over to the turnbuckle and starts climbing it. As Hart slowly gets to his feet, Logan launches himself into the air.

RJ: FLYING CROSSBODY! HOOKS THE LEG ANNNNNNND...............

RJ: NO! INSANE!

MW: THREE QUICK PIN ATTEMPTS BUT STILL NOT ENOUGH!

RJ: I HATE TO SAY IT BUT KINCADE STARTING TO DOMINATE HERE!

Kincade shakes his head in frustration before punching the side of Hart's head. He continues to punch him before pulling Harts long blond hair and slamming the back of his head onto the canvas. Kincade keeps hold of Hart's hair, before lifting him to his feet. He then places his head between his legs and lifts him up.

RJ: PILEDRIVER! PIN!

RJ: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

MW: A move made famous by another Hart! But still not enough!

The crowd start chanting for Lex as Kincade stares down at him. He starts shouting at the fans to shut up as Hart starts to get to his feet. Kincade grabs onto Hart's arm and whips him to the turnbuckle. As Hart stands against it, Kincade climbs onto the top.

RJ: ROUGH JUS........

MW: NO!

As Kincade goes for the front first chokeslam, Hart stands firm and drags Logan down. Kincade tries for a right hand but Hart blocks it and sends Logan back onto the turnbuckle. He then slams his fist straight into Kincade's face as the crowd cheer.

RJ: The crowd liked that!

Hart stares out at the fans as Kincade looks dazed. Suddenly, Hart starts laying into Logan with right and left punches.

MW: HART SMASHING KINCADE LIKE A MAN POSSESSED!!

Hart continues to beat away at Kincade in the corner as he desperately tries to defend himself from the blows.

MW: HE IS GOING TO GET DQ-ED HERE! HART HAS LOST IT!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:30 pm

CROWD: OOOOOOOH!!!!

RJ: KINCADE WITH A RAKE OF THE EYES!

MW: DESPERATION MOVE!

As Hart is on the canvas holding his face, there is commotion coming from the crowd. Suddenly Crime Lord appears from the audience and vaults the barrier. Kincade turns round and heads for the ropes, as Crime Lord jumps on the apron. The two men exchange heated words before Kincade shoves him back to the floor and starts to turn round.

RJ: HART IS WAITING! FLAT LINE!!!

As Kincade turns to face Hart, his opponent has already got to his feet. Lex hits the RKO on Logan before staggering around the ring still rubbing his eyes.

RJ: THAT MOVE SHOWED GREAT AWARENESS BY HART!

MW: BUT HE IS STILL FEELING THE EFFECTS OF THAT EYE RAKE!

Hart starts to recover as the crowd urge him on. He leans against the turnbuckle blinking his eyes and the audience screams at Lex to make the pin. He stares down at Logan as the hardcore champ begins to move. Lex then looks at Crime Lord who is laughing at ringside. Suddenly, Hart comes to his senses and goes for Kincade's legs.

RJ: SHARPSHOO.......

MW: NO! SMALL PACKAGE FROM LOGAN!!

RJ: HE GOT HIM!

Kincade gets to his feet and begins celebrating on the turnbuckle, as Hart is on his knees shaking his head. He slams the mat in frustration before rolling out of the ring. He passes Crime Lord, just as he starts to slowly climb up onto the apron. As Kincade jumps off the turnbuckle after trash talking to the crowd, Crimey is there waiting for him.

RJ: LOCK ‘N’ LOAD!

Crime Lord scoops Kincade up onto his shoulders ready to deliver the F5. Suddenly a voice shouts out from up on the rampway.

McGraw: Put him down NOW!

Crime Lord turns round with Kincade still on his shoulders and stares at McGraw. He motions as if he is ready to attempt the move, but McGraw shouts out again.

McGraw: Hitting that move would mean you will be missing out on an opportunity of a lifetime….

Crime Lord stops which allows Kincade to wriggle free. He rolls to the outside in a rage before grabbing a steel chair. He is ready to roll back into the ring before McGraw shouts out again.

McGraw: And you can back down as well Kincade! Don’t worry; you will get your chance to wreck havoc as only you can!

Kincade stops and lowers the chair. Both wrestlers stare at McGraw.

McGraw: Now I have the attention I deserve, it is time for you two to learn a little lesson. The prevailing force in this federation is me. Not two whining kids, flexing their muscles in the playground!

Crime Lord steps up to the ropes angrily and begins to trash talk towards McGraw.

McGraw: Oh be quiet! I am tired of seeing your sour face around here simply because you lost the world title. As you two seem obsessed with squabbling over who is more dominant, we need to prove it on the big stage.

RJ: Oh! You know what is coming now don’t you?!

McGraw: Therefore, at Betrayal, it will be Crime Lord against Logan Kincade!

The crowd start cheering at this announcement and Crime Lord smirks in Kincade’s direction.

McGraw: And to make it more interesting, it will be a non-title match up. Meaning that at least I won’t have to worry about you two killing yourselves with some hardcore butchery……

He goes to leave, but then turns back around

McGraw: …….but if you DO end up destroying each other, it would make my job a lot damn easier!

“Run This Town” plays and McGraw exits behind the curtain, leaving Logan angrily staring at Crime Lord from the outside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:31 pm

RJ: Now ladies and gentlemen, we have a 6WF first for you, and I can honestly say I have no idea what is going to happen in the following minutes, as for the first time ever, we’re invited to The Saint’s Row with the guest being TGA!

MW: I’ve been looking forward to this all night, RJ! Rumour has it The Saint has some pressing questions for our TAW Champion… This could be explosive! Maybe he’ll prove the existence of this conspiracy!

RJ: You don’t buy into all that crap do you Michael?!

MW: Sure I do! It’s a travesty!

The ring is set and ready; there are two leather sofas, as the canvas is covered in a red mat. Hanging above the ring is a sign that reads ‘THE SAINT’S ROW’. ‘Monster’ plays and the crowd descend into ferocious, unanimous boos as through sparks falling from above, The Saint enters the cauldron of hate that is before him. He’s dressed in a shirt, open at the top and grey suit trousers, the mandatory sunglasses hiding his eyes.

He stops at the top of the ramp and looks around the arena, taking in the hostility, and smiles wryly, making his way to the ring. He climbs in and retrieves a microphone on one of the sofas and his music stops, the absence of his music just emphasises the reception further.

RJ: A typical ‘warm’ reception for The Divine One…

MW: More like disrespect!

The booing eventually subsides and The Saint begins to speak.

The Saint: How cute…

The crowd begin booing again and The Saint grins.

The Saint: You know, I could stand here and trade insults with you mindless wretches all night, but it transpires that I actually have better things to be doing with my time… And besides, your collective ignorance, stupidity and sheer insolence would only lower my IQ, seeing as your idiocy is contagious!

You see, I’ve been a victim, a victim of a corrupt, money driven system in which the pure, dominant talent such as myself suffers. And instead, inferior bottom feeders like Keith Leone and TGA are pushed as the standard bearers for this company despite their obvious lack of commitment, personality and most importantly, skill...

And as a result, the true talent, the REAL winners like myself are pushed to the wayside, despite the fact that every ‘champion’ our esteemed Board elect is just another victim of my unbeatable resume.

It’s cold hard fact, I am the best, I should be champion, I have more character and personality in my excrement than these so called ‘champs’ have in their entire bodies!

And you see, I’m a visionary, I’m not afraid to break new ground, say things I probably shouldn’t and yet for some reason, the great oppressors have granted me with this slot. And I’ve seen these kinds of things before, with people pussy footing around each other, trying to be all PC… Well rest assured, I won’t be towing the line. I create moments, I make people talk and tomorrow morning, the wrestling world will be digesting just what happened on the first ever Saint’s Row.

And in light of everything I’ve just said about this bullshit conspiracy, I thought it was only right that on this, this ground breaking piece of television, this piece of 6WF history, that it was only right to hear the truth, earn confirmation that I am the best damned thing to walk through those arena doors.

Tonight, 6WF, I show the world that our TAW World Champion, TGA is nothing more than a fraud, a pretender… A pagan. I promise to show why he shouldn’t be one of this companies ‘gold standards’.

MW: Finally someone willing to speak the truth in this company!

(RJ rolls his eyes and ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ kicks off around the arena. The atmosphere in the crowd flips in an instant as a steely looking TGA strides out to the top of the ramp, TAW World Championship belt placed over the shoulder of his black suit.)

Crowd: T-G-A! T-G-A! T-G-A!

(TGA raises his arm and waves to each side of the crowd as he walks down to the ring. He stops at the front of the ring; Saint greets him with a smirk and indicates to the vacant leather sofa.)

RJ: I wonder just how long this will stay amicable between the pair.

MW: Saint’s a true pro, if anything it’ll be TGA acting up for the fans.

(TGA climbs the steps and onto the red carpet. He strolls over to the sofa and The Saint stands up to block him.)

RJ: Trouble already?

(The Saint puts forward his hand for a handshake and TGA stares straight into the hidden eyes of The Saint. He considers it for a short moment before offering out his hand. Both men maintain a strong grip and don’t break eye contact. Saint is the first to take his seat and TGA sits down on the other sofa.)

TGA (Sarcastically): Can I just say what a pleasure it is to have been invited to this... talk show.

The Saint (Sarcastically): You’re very welcome.

TGA: I wasn’t quite sure if you were going to give me a proper introduction, so I thought I’d just rock out when I’d heard enough of your dreary, dogmatic drivel. The constant talk of what should have happened, what would have happened and what could have happened. I don’t make a habit of quoting Shania Twain, but she weren’t wrong when she said shoulda, woulda, coulda were the words of a fool!

(The crowd give a loud cheer, causing TGA to smirk and lean forward to speak to The Saint.)

TGA: And what the hell are these?

(TGA goes to swipe the glasses off the face of The Saint, but finds his hands being forced away. TGA’s face drops and just looks at The Saint.)

TGA: The constant mystery and hiding... Can I speak candidly? Well, I don’t care if I can’t, I’m going to anyway. This whole persona, it’s just a little flat now. Strip all of it away and you’re shown up to be a limited, paranoid pro who’s desperate to remain in the spotlight. Ahh, but for the conspiracy against you... Of course, it should be you sitting here with this beauty on your shoulder, shouldn’t it?

But it isn’t. You see, I kind of guessed you’d be a little bitter and I thought I’d do my best to help you get over how you’re feeling. So I had the guys at the back have something prepared to remind you just why it’s me with this piece of gold and you’ve been reduced to 6wF’s very own Trisha. Roll VT guys.

(The tron comes to life- on a black screen, white text appears with: 31st December 2012. Start of the Godsent Era.
TGA places Saint's head in between the rungs over one of the ladders, he pulls one of his arms through. Saint tries to fight off but TGA stomps on his head before grabbing his other arm and pulling it through, he rushes to grab another small ladder and places the legs of The Saint through the rungs. Saint kicks out, but TGA grabs the ladder, smashing it across the shins of Saint before placing his legs back through. He grabs the giant ladder, putting the legs under the armpits of The Saint before wedging the other end in between the ladder by Saint's feet. TGA climbs the rung, staring into the eyes of The Saint....

RJ: TGA! He's finally going to get what he's been chasing! And The Saint is going to have to watch ever single step!

The crowd roar TGA as climbs. Smiling down at an enraged Saint.....

TGA reaches the top of the ladder, standing up, placing his hand on the clasp, he looks down at The Saint as he screams up at TGA as he unhooks the belt.....

Ding, ding, ding!

Crowd: TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA! TGA TGA!

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match, and your NEW TAW World Champion................The Godsent Angel, T..................G........................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
)

TGA: Sorry, can we just have the sound from the last 10 again. I hate to do this to you Saint, but it’s for the best.

(TGA is soon drowned out.)

MB: Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match, and your NEW TAW World Champion................The Godsent Angel, T..................G........................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

The Saint: ENOUGH! This is my show!

(TGA gets to his feet and raises his voice.)

TGA: That may be, but this is my World Championship and my company now. I know you poor little soul wasn’t quite ready for the polarisation at the top of the pyramid, but get used to it. No one wants to sit here and listen to you moan like a real bitch about how downtrodden you are. Every time you open your mouth this invisible, pernicious gas escapes and kills every guy in here with boredom!

If you really believe that I’m a phoney, a fake, a pretender then you go ahead and think that. No... If you really believe that how about you grow some balls and try to do something about it? Whilst you may think you are The Saint, some shining light from above that we should all be so oh so grateful to have grace our ring, how about you start acting like you are!

Strip away this suit and the talk from me and I’m still World Champion. I am still one of the best wrestlers this company has ever seen. Whilst you try desperately to claw your way away from the doldrums of 6wF, I’m the guy at the top chucking rocks down at you making it difficult for you to keep climbing.

I’ve done my climbing- all 10 rungs of it. You watched with your very own eyes, not the ones hidden behind your stupid sunglasses. You were forced to watch as I achieved what I came back to achieve. I stand at the top of the 6wF Mountain as king! And just listen to how happy people are at this Godsent reign!

(TGA jabs his finger towards the crowd and they pop like mad and start another ‘T-G-A!’ chant.)

TGA: It doesn’t matter to me who I come up against from now on. I know that I’ve got thousands of fans screaming my name that don’t want to see this belt around the waist of another man. I’m not the type of guy to let them down. Whilst some in this company have ran away when times got tough, I realise the burden of the TAW Championship. As soon as this gets put around your waist, you also get a target put on your back. Every single guy wants to be me right now.

Even you Saint.

TGA lowers the microphone and just looks at The Saint who digests his words, the sunglasses shielding his expression. The Saint stands and listens as the crowd scream for TGA and eventually, after what seems an age, The Saint nods his head and slowly reaches for his sunglasses. He removes them and his eyes are ablaze with fury, as he looks into the eyes of TGA who smirks back, pleased to be eliciting such a reaction. The Saint begins to breathe heavily, tearing off his shirt too.

The Saint: Take away the glasses, the shirt, the expensive shoes, the designer suit, TGA and you have a man that is STILL better than you. You see, I haven't changed one iota over the last year, yet my victim list has been exemplary! And it would be far too easy to stand here and my rebuttal be yet another attack on just what you have or haven't done since you returned, because it seems like everyone else beat me to it. And more importantly, it looks like you know it too. But one thing I will touch upon is how every thing you have achieved, all the things that supposedly make you this domineering machine, they've come as a result of you relying upon someone or something else.

You won your first World Title because you were backed by the commissioner at the time. You only held that title for so long because you seemed to be having an affair with lady luck. You only got entered into the ladder match at Payback because Abe Abercorn was an incompetent and may I add, pitiful excuse of a general manager!

The Saint gets right into TGA's face.

The Saint: And you only beat my ass at Payback because you had to rely on near on a ton of steel to keep me down, because you KNEW and I can tell by looking you in the eye, that how dangerous I was in that match, you just wouldn't have kept me down.

Because that's how much that title means to me, I've been chasing it for nearly a year, I've been locked in on it ever since I proved that I was better than anyone else in this company and it grinds my gears when the likes of you, Keith Leone, the other talentless cretins in the back call me a past it has been or whatever it is they're calling me these days. Because whilst this company has changed and gone under facelift after facelift, I've still been here, kicking ass, dominating like only I can. Every man that steps inside that ring with me, they suffer, I cause them pain.

The crux of it is this Teej, I'm a horrible, sick, twisted son of a bitch. I don't care about you, I don't care about these idiots watching us have this conversation. I do what I like, when I like, how I like and the simple matter of fact is this: Nobody can stop me.

Why in this world would I want to be you? What would being a cretinous, vile, little pissy urchin do for me?! I'm the fucking Saint, TGA, I don't do wanting to be people. It's the other way round. People want to be me. There are millions of people around the world that tune into 6WF week in, week out and look at me and can't help but want to live my life, be this much of a force, be so successful. The fact of the matter is that I'm the most decorated man on this roster. I'm the centre of this universe, the only problem is that the stars that revolve around me, that burn in my light are out of orbit. And it's my job, as 6WF's Sun, as the centre piece to knock their sorry asses back into orbit.

The wheels started turning last week, Teej, they were set into motion as soon as I concluded Lockdown, stood over yours and Leone's prone, motionless bodies. A change is coming. The new year may have bought in a chance of light, hope, crowd pleasers but that light's going out... That hope is diminishing, The Divine Era of Realism will cast a shadow over the complexion of the 6WF landscape for a long time.

It might not be now, it might not be next week, but it will happen. And for now, it may be that we don't collide, TGA, but when it does, rest assured, you're in for a beating of a lifetime. So maybe, just maybe, for now, we agree... To disagree...

Look after that belt, eh Teej?

RJ: What is he doing?

MW: The Saint's just being the bigger man, wishing TGA well.

The Saint, not taking eyes off TGA holds his hand out once more. TGA looks to The Saint's hand and then the eyes, slowly reciprocating the gesture... What transpires is the two men, shaking hands, sharing an uneasy, intense stare down. They continue for what seems an eternity, staring one another out until TGA goes to walk away. The Saint doesn't let go...

The Saint: One last thing... See you at Betrayal!

RJ: OH MY!

MW: DIVINE INTERVENTION!!

The Saint pulls TGA back around and leaves TGA with no chance to respond as he leaps into the air and delivers a big RKO to the TAW Champion. He then stands over Teej, the crowd booing furiously. The Saint reaches for the TAW Championship belt, examines it and then places it over TGA's chest...

MW: What a statement!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Hero is shown walking backstage towards the exit. The hood raised on his jumper as Geoff Steel spots him leaving...

GS: Hey, get your ass here....

Steel sprints down the corridor as Hero removes his hood, looking at Steel...

GS: Oh, not so keen to runaway now huh?

Hero laughs to himself...

Hero: What do you want, Steel?

GS: I want an explanation? Actually, no, i don't care what you have to say, i wanna kick your ass all over this damn arena and get some damn revenge...

Hero: Not sure if you've noticed, Geoff, but i'm not interested in falling in line with what everyone else wants. Just because Walker, McGraw and any other pen pusher thinks they can dictate what i do, doesn't mean i'm going to comply. See, the Hero of old has gone. This is the Anti-Hero. I do what i want, go where i want and do as i damn well please. That means, i can push you from the top of a ladder and i don't have to justify it to anyone. I can walk out on matches, leave through the crowd and do it because it's what i want to do, just like i'm going to leave now.

Hero turns and walks off as Geoff grabs his arm...

GS: I haven't finished, Hero...

Hero turns his head, staring through Steel....

Hero: Get...your...damn hands...off me.

Hero wrenches his arm out of Steel's grasp as Alex Walker walks into shot to Hero's disgust...

AW: Gentleman, if it isn't bad enough having to explain to the board why a former 8 time world champion is scared to get in the ring, i could really do without having to explain why said former 8 time world champion was sued by the company for breach of contract. Now, Hero...

Hero: Anti-Hero.

AW: Whatever. I told you a week ago, that at Payback, when you cost Mr Steel here the TAW world title, that you effectively signed your contract here within 6WF, a move that the board; or pen pushers as you call them, ratified. Now, Geoff here has made it quite clear what he wants, and given my postion, i'm gonna go ahead and grant him this wish, at Betrayal, it's gonna be Geoff Steev v Hero. And let me make myself clear Hero, if you try and get out of this match, if you no show, if you try and get yourself counted out, i'm gonna tear up your contract. I'm gonna have the lawyers contact you and i'm gonna rinse your sorry ass for every single penny this company put your way....

Hero looks up and down at Walker before looking at Steel...

AH: We'll see...

Hero raises his hood and walks off out of the exit as Walker and Steel exchange glances.....

AW: Happy to be of service, Geoff.

GS: I didn't ask for your help, Alex. No amount of ass kissing is going to make me forget what you did to 6CW....

AW: I'm just doing my job, Geoff...

Walker walks off as Steel looks at the exit.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Danny McGraw is shown in his office, pacing around as Marshall Murdoch walks in...

MM: We need to talk...

McGraw turns, looking disinterested...

DM: I don't have time, Marshall, i've got Betrayal to confirm, i've got Walker on my case, constantly poking and prodding me, whatever it is, it can wait....

McGraw heads back to his desk, taking his seat as the door is heard closing. McGraw looks up from his desk....

DM: I said i don't have the time now, Marshall...

Marshall walks over to the desk, placing his clenched fists on the desk and staring across at McGraw....

MM: Make time....

McGraw baulks, looking into Marshall's eyes as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:34 pm

Main Event

Cobra vs Chris Patricks W/ Keith Leone as Special Guest Commentator

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks where it is now time for your mainnnnnn eveennnttttt!

MW: The final match before betrayal, what a contest this is going to be Arj as we have the continuation of a rivalry that goes all the way back to Born In Fire.

RJ: Cobra vs Chris Patricks, both have scored wins over each other over the past couple of months but this is arguably the biggest match of them all.

MW: It certainly is as it is to show all their skills in front of the 6WF World Champion, Keith Leone!

RJ: That’s right folks, Leone is joining us on commentary tonight!

“Limowreck” blares out over the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Keith Leone walks out onto the stage with the 6WF Title wrapped firmly around his waist. He walks down the ramp and around the outside of the ring, slapping the fans hands before taking his seat at the commentary desk.

RJ: Good evening Keith...

Keith Leone: RJ, Michael. Nice to join you out here, add a bit of class to the commentary proceedings tonight.

“Ascending malice” is next out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Chris Patricks strolls out onto the stage. He turns his back on the crowd before posing and stretching his arms out with pyrotechnics going off around him. Patricks then turns and walks slowly to the ring, rolling in under the bottom rope.

MW: Keith, your thoughts on Chris Patricks?

Keith Leone: Well obviously we go back a little while, what with the feuding over the Hardcore Title with Blue Dragon. He’s tough...not as tough as me mind you.

“King of the Stereo” hits and the crowd’s reaction changes again to loud cheers for the arrival of Cobra. He sprints down the ramp, leaps onto the apron and then through the middle rope.

RJ: And Leone, also your thoughts on this man?

KL: Well he’s been good since he came back, our paths did not really cross too much before. I wouldn’t mind pitting my wits against him.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, the two men lock-up and Cobra forces Patricks down into a front facelock hold. He then follows this up with a series of Muay Thai knees strikes up into the face of Patricks who staggers back. Cobra whips him across the ring and then bounces off the ropes, nailing a running big boot. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

Cobra lifts up Patricks and reels off a succession of roundhouse kicks into the side, this keels Chris Patricks over and Cobra then bounces off the ropes nailing a swinging neckbreaker on Patricks. He drags Patricks to the corner, where Cobra then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Double knees to the face!

MW: Nice move there from Cobra.

Ref: 1..........2........Kick out!

Cobra waits for Patricks to rise, he then launches him into the ropes and nails a big spinebuster on the rebound. He stands over Patricks waiting for him to rise, when he does so Cobra attempts a reverse STO but Patricks blocks and hits one of his own.

RJ: I guess we forgot to say, congratulations on your big win at Payback Keith.

MW: I didn’t forget...

*Leone stares at Wire

Leone: Thanks RJ. It was one hell of a battle, but that’s what I’m designed for. That ladder match was perfect, I don’t know when I am beaten yet my opponents always seem to think they do know. As shown with Crime Lord’s attempts to climb the ladder and win the belt.

Cobra gets up to his feet, Patricks feeds the boot and Cobra grabs it only for CP to step over and hit a heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Patricks rises up to his feet and stomps away on the head of Cobra repeatedly, he rolls away into the corner. Patricks turns him away from the corner, before slingshoting him into the turnbuckle. Patricks leaps up, hits a dropkick to the back followed by a German suplex which he bridges over into the pinfall.

Again Cobra gets the shoulder up, Patricks immediately lifts Cobra up to his feet and hits a boot into the stomach. Patricks then bounces off the ropes, nailing a front-flip piledriver. Cover.

RJ: Another kick out from Cobra!

MW: Tremendous resilience!

Leone: Ha, give me a break Wire. That is nothing compared to some of the brawls I’ve been, some of the beatings I’ve taken. Cobra would have to show a lot more fight than that if he wanted to beat me.

Patricks places Cobra into a leg scissors hold, the former TAW Champion is up to his feet quickly and throws Patricks firmly into the canvas with a hip toss like move. Patricks staggers up to his feet and Cobra throws him down to the mat with a T-Bone suplex. He makes the cover.

Now it is Patricks turn to force the shoulder up. Cobra quickly goes onto the offensive, hitting knees into the back before standing over Patricks impatiently. When he rises, Cobra cracks a kick into the side of the head before putting Patricks in a double underhook hold. He then flips him into the air and then drills him to the canvas with a tigerbomb. Cover.

Cobra allows Patricks to his feet, he then grabs him by the throat and lifts him into the air, hitting a chokeslam into a backbreaker. Cobra stands against the ropes, waiting for CP to rise before running in and hitting a leaping European Uppercut. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Now Cobra taking the ascendancy over Patricks...

MW: Keith you have no match scheduled for Betrayal as of yet, would you fight either of these two?

Keith Leone: Of course I would Michael. I will fight anyone, nobody scares me at all.

Cobra drags up Patricks, he hits a snap suplex. Patricks stumbles up, Cobra goes to irish whip him to the corner but Patricks reverses and sends Cobra into the corner instead. Cobra springboards back for a crossbody but Patricks counters...

MW: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Cobra gets the shoulder up this time. Patricks stomps away on him viciously before waiting for him to rise, he then nails a jumping DDT. Patricks doesn’t cover, instead going to the apron. Cobra staggers up...

RJ: Springboard Spiral DDT!

MW: A 2nd DDT in a matter of moments.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Cobra kicks out but Patricks drags him up quickly and sets up for the Enigma bomb...hurracanrana counter! Patricks staggers up and Cobra nails him with an angle slam! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2..........Kick out!

Patricks gets the shoulder up, Cobra hauls him up to his feet and then throws him down with a snap suplex. Patricks staggers up, Cobra ducks a groggy clothesline then nails an inverted DDT. He makes the cover again.

RJ: What a match!

MW: Two former world champions going at it hammer and tong to try impress one of our current world champions.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Cobra gets to his feet, he waits for Patricks to rise before putting him on his shoulders and hitting a death valley driver. He then stands waiting for Patricks to rise, as he does so Cobra goes for the Viper Strike but Patricks ducks, he hits an edge-o-matic. He then goes up top...

RJ: PUZZLE SOLVER!

Ref: 1....................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Patricks wins!

MW: What a match! What a contest!

RJ: Superb efforts from both men here tonight.

*Chris Patricks rises to his feet in celebration, he turns towards Keith Leone with a grin on his face and stares him down.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:34 pm

MW: A huge win for Patricks here tonight...wait there...

RJ: Where the hell is Leone going?

Keith Leone steps into the ring, he is staring at Chris Patricks who smirks back. Leone holds up the 6WF Title belt above his head and the two continue to stare down..

RJ: Patricks sending a message?

Patricks points towards the belt and then stares down Leone once more...suddenly the crowd descend into boos.

MW: What the hell?

RJ: MARSHALL MURDOCH!

MW: YES! THIS IS BRILLIANT!

Marshall Murdoch sprints out through the crowd, he rolls into the ring behind Patricks and then shoves him into Leone who topples back. Patricks spins around and is KO’d by the Lights Out(Codebreaker).

Leone gets to his feet, he runs towards Murdoch who nails the Marshall Law on the champion! Murdoch then picks up the 6WF Title...

MW: Oh wow!

RJ: What a statement of intent from Marshall Murdoch...

“Run this town” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos...

RJ: And now we hear from his boss...

McGraw: Well folks, I hoped you enjoyed that Main Event. I certainly did, particularly that part just there with Marshall Murdoch taking out Patricks and the 6WF Champion Keith Leone. And I can’t look past that can I?

Marshall has been hugely loyal to me these past few months. The form he has been in, he could have quite easily been a world champion at any point since his return. But no, he has been happy to do my business and deal with Abercorn.

And now it is time to reward that loyalty. And seen as Walker hasn’t set something up for the 6WF Title, I guess that responsibility lies with me. So at Betrayal...Keith Leone will defend the 6WF Title against...

Cobra.........Chris Patricks..........AND MARSHALL MURDOCH! In a fatal four way match! Good night folks.

*McGraw turns and leaves the stage as the crowd boo loudly.

MW: OH WOW!

RJ: What a huge announcement that is!

MW: I can’t wait for Betrayal!

RJ: Be sure to tune in folks!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down