6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 18th February

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th February  Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 18th February

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:23 pm

The show opens in a cheap Birmingham bar where we see the grainy footage through a cheap hand held camera that shakily moves along through the packed pub. As the cameraman moves along it becomes apparent that he has been drinking and he knocks in to various people in the way, as he travels he stubbles and falls managing to knock a freshly poured pint all over one pub goer about to enjoy his first sip.

Man: OH YOU FUCKING CUN...

The cameraman falls backwards but the camera picks up the familiar figure of Austin Stevens charging in and landing a hard punch across the jaw of the man, the punch takes him down and Austin begins to land kicks to the guy as he does his best to cover up.

Stevens: SIT THE FUCK DOWN YOU FUCKING CUNT...NEXT TIME, HOLD YOUR DRINK LIKE A FUCKING MAN!

Austin continues to deliver kicks as the man screams out in pain, we see security run in grabbing Austin who begins to laugh, one of the security lands a huge head butt to Austin that causes his nose to bleed, Austin laughs even more spitting blood directly in to the face of the bouncer, the camera picks up as Austin is thrown out, the cameraman gets up and follows Austin out finding Austin where we last saw him, in the gutter outside of a pub he had just been banned from. The cameraman sits down and attempts to talk but Austin cuts him off.

Stevens: So I guess that's another place off the list for the staff party then!?

Austin laughs and wipes the blood from his face before continuing to talk to the cameraman.

Stevens: Fucking hell dude, you really can't handle your drink can you!? I've seen eight year olds who can drink more than you...no really, I have...I've seen some pretty fucked up things! Have you ever been to Holland? It's an eye opening experience if you know the right people...I'll take you one day...if you don't OD I'll be surprised though!”

The cameraman finally begins to speak, his voice is slurred as he stumbles over his words.

CM: Austin...they...they...they're gonna kill me! FUCK! I was told to keep you fucking sove...soba...URGH...NOT DRUNK...SHIT! I don't get it though...I only has like two beers and I feel fucked!

Austin holds in a laugh but is unable to stop it as it breaks out, he is almost in tears as he continues to laugh.

CM: W-W-W...WHAT!? What are you laughing at!?

Stevens: Well, I just knew you'd have so much more fun if you lost control a bit so I kind of...

CM: What!? You kind of WHAT!?

Stevens: I put something fun in your drink to help you out...aren't you glad? Look at the fun we had...I'm covered in blood and your off your fucking head! I call that a good night!

CM: HOLY SHIT YOU I-I-DIOT! I could have died! I could be dead right now...FUCK YOU Austin!

Stevens: Well you're not so I guess you owe me that and to pay me back for my kindness in not killing you I'd really appreciate it if you told the bosses that I've been a good boy...tell them that I've said my prayers and taken my vitamins...this can be our little secret!

CM: Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!? You are DONE! YOU ARE SO FUCKING DONE! YOU ARE FUCK...

Suddenly Austin bursts up dragging the cameraman up from the ground and landing a huge punch to the gut causing the camera to drop on to the ground, Austin begins to talk in a more serious tone.

Stevens: Remember how I didn't kill you!? Well that offer is about to run out if you say one more FUCKING WORD! Do it...I fucking dare you...If you do though, I'll remove each and everyone of your fucking teeth...we don't want that do we!?

CM: no

Stevens: Excuse me!?

CM: NO!

Stevens: So here's the deal...you go tell the boys in the back that I've been on my best behaviour, you tell them that I was so good I make John Cena look like a fucking Satanist...you tell them that and you keep your legs...if you decide to spill the truth...well, I'll do what I did to Blue Dragon and break you in half...that, or I tell them about the highly illegal drugs in your system...how does that sound.

CM: What about the drugs in your system...won't they find that!?

Stevens: Drugs!? You think I'd put that shit in my body? You disgust me...junkie!

The scene fades to black with Austin walking away as the cameraman drops down on to the curb and begins to sob, he can be heard talking about drugs and hating Austin.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th February  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 18th February

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 pm

The lights in the arena begin to flicker as 'Rest In Pieces' blares out through the speakers.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live from the sold out LG Arena in Birmingham. We're in for a hell of a show tonight, Mike...

MW: Sure we are, 'Arj. The road to Survival has officially begun and no doubt tonight we'll see stories begin to unfold...

RJ: We've got two of our champions squaring off against each other, we also have several fantastic singles matches lined up...

MW: And a huge Main Event that sees the four men who will compete for both world titles in action!

Various signs are shown:

"WE LOVE CLARKE JAMES"
"I'VE GOT THE FUNK, HAVE YOU?"
"NO WIN, NO FEE"
"WHY ARE WE WAITING?"
"MR KENTY...................KENTYYYYYYYYYY"

RJ:

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 18th February  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 18th February

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:26 pm

The camera moves round the backstage corridors as the sound of laughter fills the air. The pounding of a wall can also be made out as the camera picks up pace; careering in a zig-zagging around the building. It stops to see Johnny Oko and Vortex standing by a noticeboard with a large sheet of paper pinned to it. Vortex is in fits of laughter, banging the wall as he struggles to suppress his giggles. Oko is unmoved, twirling his katana at his feet.

Oko: Oko fails to see the joke.....it is surely a misprint.

Vortex lets out another bellow of laughter and points at his partner.

Vortex: I told you.....I fucking told you. They don't give a shit about the tag team division! Its old news!

Oko watches him continue to laugh, while gritting his teeth.

Oko: It is a sign of disrespect!

Vortex: Actually.....it is a sign of next weeks card.

He slams the wall again with his hand as the laughter bounces off the ceiling.

Oko: Look! Look!

Vortex quietens down but is still giggling in places as he tries to catch his breath.

Oko: We are the tag team champions! We hold the gold. It is not Johnny Oko and Vortex. It is The Consultancy! It has always been The Consultancy. WHERE THE FUCK HAS JOHNNY OKO AND VORTEX COME FROM?!

He screams these words out and throws his head back in anger. He then starts pacing back and forth, angrily mumbling in his native language.

Vortex: It isn't all bad Johnny.....calm down. We made the card didn't we. Not bad for a couple of tag team losers such as ourselves.

Oko: Losers? LOSERS?! GAIJINS!!

Vortex: Yeah well.....it is gaijins who make this shit. We go along with it!

Oko stops and furiously points his katana at Vortex.

Oko: Where is your fight? Your spirit?! This angers Oko......they are trying to make a fool out of him. This kind of thing grabs Oko's attention!

Vortex pounds the wall and the noticeboard shakes. He turns to his partner wearily.

Vortex: Attention? Here? With our little start to 2014? My attention is all about saving face right now. And matches like this.....against opponents such as these......it does nothing to stir the.....

He smirks with both eyes closed and breathes in deep.

Vortex:......"spirit" that you talk about. My fight all but went two weeks ago. Now.....anyone is fair game. As McManus found out.

Oko: Seriously?! You are just going with the flow regardless of disrespectful actions such as THIS!

He slams his katana deep into the board which makes it fall down to the floor with a bang. The two men look down upon it and the silence is broken with only the sound of Oko breathing heavily. Vortex looks at him and talks quietly.

Vortex: Once something happens around here that grabs my attention.....then you will see how serious I can be

Johnny runs a hand through his hair and takes a big gulp of air in. He turns to his partner with a frown on his face and answers in the same hushed tone.

Oko: So what does Oko do until then?

Vortex: Same thing we always have done. Take care of our business.

Oko: Oko knows his......what's yours?

Vortex: To infect this cesspool of germs some more. One itsy bitsy lil Rupture at a time.....

He takes another look at the noticeboard on the floor before walking down the corridor. Oko watches him go while picking up his katana. He twists the sword in front of his face before turning on his heels and walking in the opposite direction.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:28 pm

MW: Folks, I can only apologise for the first match we are going to show this evening, it’s nothing short of a joke.

RJ: Oh come on Michael, lighten up. These two have earned this opportunity...

MW: How in the hell have they earned the right to face the tag team champions?!

RJ: Erm...ok maybe they haven’t this much of a chance but they deserve a match at least!

“Buffalo soldier” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Rasta runs out onto the stage with a big grin on his face. He sprints down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

“Give up the funk” hits and the crowd erupt as strobe lighting goes off at the top of the stage and CM Funk walks out onto the stage. He spins on the spot before nodding his head to the song as he walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Funk climbs up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, CM Funk has got his sunglasses...ON!

MW: I’m not even going to dignify that with a response.

RJ: Too late!

“Black Shuck” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Vortex and Johnny Oko stride out onto the stage. Vortex stands at the top of the stage with his arms out-stretched whilst Oko kneels down in front of him, both have the titles belts wrapped around their waists as pyros go off behind them. Oko gets to his feet, he and Vortex walk down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Vortex steps into the ring, Oko slides in under the bottom rope. The crowd are chanting no win, no fee to the team who nod their heads.

MW: I’m not their biggest fans but I can’t believe these two are being forced to do this, it’s a disgrace to the titles.

RJ: Well if Funk and Rasta are such a joke, it should be over quickly.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Oko starts off in the ring for his side. Funk starts out for his team, he performs a little dance in the middle of the ring and Oko grins. He asks if Funk is ready to lock-up and he nods. To the surprise of everyone, Funk gains the advantage. He is smiling widely and Rasta starts clapping loudly! Oko’s grin has disappeared a little as they re-lock up, Oko this time stomps on the foot of Funk.

He then hits the tic-tac-toe on Funk who falls to the mat. Oko then waits for Funk to rise before nailing a spinning DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Funk gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Oko waits for Funk to rise before throwing him into the mat with an arm drag. Funk rolls up, Oko then pulls him in before nailing a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Oko allows Funk up to his feet, he hits a knee to the gut before going for a running bulldog but Funk shoves Oko away. He rolls to his feet and Funk hits a Lou Thesz Press, he then starts pummelling down on Oko’s head. He then makes the tag to Rasta. He springboards into the ring and hits an ugly-looking frog splash.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

RJ: I thought the unthinkable was going to happen.

Rasta drags up Oko, he goes for an Irish whip but Oko easily counters. On the rebound, Oko hits Rasta with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Rasta staggers up, Oko throws him into the corner. He runs in and hits a shining wizard but this is where Vortex offers the tag, looking angry.

MW: Vortex has had enough!

Oko tags in, Vortex drags Rasta out of the corner and then decimates him with the Rapture. Funk runs into the ring but Vortex catches him and drills him down on top of Rasta. He then lifts up funk and throws him out of the ring before covering.

Ref: 1.................................2.........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Thank god that’s over!

RJ: Good win for The Consultancy.

MW: Don’t be stupid RJ, that’s the easiest win they’ll ever have.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 pm

*The cameras go to backstage with Jack Reynolds.

Reynolds: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time, Mike Hill!

*The crowd boo loudly as Hill steps into picture, he simply snarls back down the camera angrily.

Reynolds: Mike, since the first show of the rebirth, newcomer Thunder has constantly been getting the better of you. What do you think of him?

Mike Hill: I think he has got some nerve walking into this company on his first night and blindsiding Mike Hill, despite Mike Hill not even knowing who in the hell he is. Now I was willing to let it slide at first, Mike Hill knows that everyone wanted to make an impact on the first night back, Mike Hill perhaps even admired his courage a little bit.

But then Thunder started getting involved in Mike Hill's business on a weekly basis. That's when things changed. Mike Hill is no longer going to let some jumped-up, over-hyped newbie try and make a living of my name. By continually getting himself involved in my business, Thunder has made himself an enemy that he really didn't need. He's made himself an enemy that is going to end his 6WF career before it even begins.

This week he has lucked out as he isn't in a match with Mike Hill. But the next time Thunder decides to get involved in my business, be it before, during or after a match, then Mike Hill will be more than happy to show Thunder that he has a long way to go before he is up to STANDARD.

Reynolds: As you mentioned Mike, you aren't involved with Thunder this week, instead you face Clarke James. How do you rate your chances?

Mike Hill: What a dumb question. Mike Hill always thinks he has a good chance of winning because Mike Hill is the best wrestler in this company, Mike Hill has out-wrestled everybody on this roster, including Clarke James. Mike Hill knows that James is being made out to be some kind of saviour of this company but that is quite frankly the most ridiculous thing Mike Hill has ever heard.

What exactly did James save this company from? Re-Genesis were taking this company to new heights, we were bringing in ratings that were off the chart. We were getting rid of mediocrity like James one by one until only the best remained. In fact, the only thing James saved any of us from was having to put with the return of JJ Johnson, Mr 6WF, to try and "save" the company.

Tonight, Mike Hill is going to show that the only one who needs saving is Clarke James. Interview over Reynolds.

*Hill strolls off, shaking his head and muttering to himself as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

The camera heads backstage to show Clarke James stood with Kayleigh Reed....

KR: Cee-J, you were just watching Mike Hill's comments on you, do you have anything to say?

James smirks...

CJ: What's to say? Mike Hill has a bee in his bonnet because someone else is hogging the limelight, someone else is centre of attention. What Mike Hill doesn't grasp is that i didn't ask to be where I am, i didn't ask to be the saviour, i just went out and did what i was asked to do. Hill's probably just pissy as now he knows he's never going to get his hands on a world title again, and genuinely, my heart bleeds for him. Imagine never getting to the top by sucking off the top brass, it most be so hard for him to cope. I think the best thing i can do to help Mike, is go out there and beat him so bad that he spends his time wondering who just kicked his ass!

*Crowd Pop*

CJ: It makes me laugh at how Mike thinks that somehow Thunder has stepped out of line by targeting him, i mean, does Mike really think he's above everyone else? He's just like Kenji. Now Re-Genesis is gone he's just another name on the roster. Yeah he's got history, but that doesn't make him untouchable, and like Kenji, he's been protected for too damn long.....

KR: You've had a few run ins with Kenji now, is this something you were expecting?

CJ: You know what, i honestly wasn't looking for any beef with Kenji. After Born In Fire i was just glad to still be in this company, i was happy to have a job, but if Kenji has some issues he's more than welcome to come knocking on my door and i'll happiliy introduce my foot to his ass!

James turns and walks off up the corridor.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Match 2
Clarke James vs. Mike Hill

RJ: A match that harks back to the days when Mike Hill was trying to run things in 6WF with Re-Genesis and Clarke James was fighting hard for 6WF’s future.

MW: Last week these two were involved in a tag team match against each other, both have their own more personal battles to focus on with Kenji Hidari and Thunder but neither will want to slip up here.

The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring. James waits in the ring for his opponent to arrive.

RJ: Clarke James is one of the most popular stars in 6WF today and that is only strengthened since he saved 6WF.

MW: Popularity doesn’t make a wrestler, but I can’t deny that James has been in top form since our return.

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out of the speakers and the cheers quickly turn to boos, Mike Hill jumps out onto the stage as pyrotechnics go off around him. He sprints down the ramp and jumps onto the apron before springboarding into the ring. Mike Hill climbs to the top rope and taunts the crowd as Clarke James looks on in impressed.

RJ: This match will be watched closely by many in 6WF, I wouldn’t be surprised if even the 6WF board of directors have a favourite in this match.

MW: It is true that there are rumours that certain members of the board love either one of these men.

The bell rings to kick off the match and Clarke James and Mike Hill step closer to each other, Mike Hill kicks it off with a slap to James’ face which riles him and Mike Hill is pushed into the corner as Clarke James tries to get several body shots in before chopping him hard across the chest. The referee splits them up before Mike Hill runs through the referee’s arm and connects with a shoulder block, knocking James to the floor momentarily. When he pushes himself up Mike Hill connects with a quick drop-kick.

RJ: Fast-paced start from these two men, Mike Hill is not letting Clarke James have even a second to think.

MW: Mike Hill has been around the block, despite his age he is an in-ring veteran and has fought with the best, he knows what he’s doing.

Clarke James gets up and goes for a clothesline, but Mike Hill ducks underneath it, runs at the ropes and then hits a running knee to James’ mid-section. Mike Hill spins round James and then connects with a German suplex, bridging it into a pinfall.

1.....2.kick out!

RJ: Barely a two.

Mike Hill kicks back to his feet and then as Clarke James slowly gets himself up, Mike grabs him and goes for what seems to be a power bomb before Clarke throws him over the top of his head. As Mike Hill pushes his body back up, Clarke runs at him and goes for a knee to his ribs but Mike dodges it and rolls out of the ring.

RJ: We’ll cut to an ad-break now, but come right back!

Lockdown returns and Mike Hill is back in control in the ring, sitting Clarke up while elbowing him on the shoulders. Replays from the ad break show Mike Hill turning the tide catching Clarke James with a quick snap suplex on the outside. Mike Hill runs at the ropes and jumps off with a Lionsault and immediately pins James.

1.....2..kick out!

RJ: Not much closer, Mike Hill has had basically all the momentum in this match but Clarke James is showing considerable resiliency.

Mike Hill drags Clarke to his feet and goes to chop him on the chest, but Clarke steps back avoiding it before clotheslining Mike Hill to the ground, when Hill gets back up Clarke headbutts him and whips him into the ropes and then as he comes running back...

MW: Spinebuster!

RJ: And a pin...1.....2...kick out!

Clarke slaps the ground in frustration and them jumps back to his feet, the crowd sensing that he has turned the tide and they start cheering. Clarke urges Mike Hill up who groggily is back to his feet, Clarke runs at him and takes him out with another clothesline and then when he gets back up he goes for a suplex. Mike Hill manages to fight out and push Clarke James away, knocking into the referee who stumbles a bit.

RJ: LOW BLOW!

MW: Expert technician.

RJ: And the referee didn’t see a thing, son of a bitch!

Mike Hill quickly goes for the pin. 1..........2........kick out!

RJ: Justice prevails!

The crowd go wild for Clarke James as Mike Hill runs his hands through his hair, frustrated. He lifts Clarke up and Irish whips him into the corner where he jumps to the middle rope and starts punching James in the head, each punch getting big boos.

MW: Wearing Clarke James down here.

Suddenly Clarke James manages to stop one punch and lift Mike Hill up, slamming him down into the mat and falling down on him, hooking a leg.

1.........2...kick out!

RJ: Mike Hill showing that he is vulnerable too.

Mike Hill quickly rolls away out of the ring and Clarke James follows him, Mike Hill runs around to a different side of the ring but Clarke catches up to him and whips him hard into the fan barrier. Mike Hill grabs his shoulder in pain and tries to crawl towards the ring as the referee continues to count them out. Clarke lifts Mike Hill up to throw him back in, but Mike manages to hit James with a quick snap DDT and then roll into the ring as the referee continues counting.

RJ: Could Mike Hill win by countout? That would be disappointing considering the quality of this match.

MW: Very smart thinking though.

Referee: 7.....8......9...

Crowd: YEAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Clarke James gets up and rolls back into the ring on the last count, just making it back in on time.

RJ: Great awareness.

Mike Hill looks furious and he signals for his finishing move, as Clarke pushes himself up groggily he is unaware of Hill lurking behind him.

MW: OVER THE HI-

RJ: FAITHLESS!

1.........2.........3!

RJ: Out of nowhere from Clarke James!

Replays show as Mike Hill goes for the Over the Hill James pushes him away and then hits the Rock Bottom and the pin.

MW: I can’t believe it.

RJ: I’m not sure Mike Hill will when he watches that match over, he seemed to be in control. He will be disappointed to lose but he looked very strong in defeat.

MW: To give James credit, he showed great in-ring ability to turn that match around into a win from what seemed an impossible situation.

Clarke James is walking up the ramp, celebrating with the fans as ‘Blind Faith’ plays around the arena and Mike Hill sits in the ring annoyed.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:31 pm

The titantron suddenly flickers to life as Dylan Armstrong is standing in front of James McManus' locker room with a bottle of water in his hand. The crowd boo loudly as Dylan shakes his head in dissapointment. He takes a sip from the bottled water and smiles.

DA: Hello you small minded audience, my name is Dylan Armstrong. I am a truthful man, the only one you are ever likely to see in your lifetime so I think you might want to listen to what I am going to say.

The crowd boo louder as Dylan chuckles a little, he expected this reaction yet seemed dissapointed by their ineptitude to listen. He almost felt sorry for the blind sheep but then again he had only just started his job of leading them to a better future.

DA: Look at your champions here in 6WF, look at their names but look especially at their faces when they talk. They lie, their lips may say one thing that you want to hear but look at them sweat, their little facial movements and look into their eyes, the windows to truth. Have you ever seen them twitch or suddenly lose focus during an interview or when talking to you? Think about it for a moment, look back and watch them closely.

Dylan gave them a moment as the crowd pondered. He thought it would be a simple task they could follow, imagination isn't hard to understand. The soon returned to booing as Dylan took another sip of water. Why were they so stupid! They were so close to understanding! They needed saving as quick as possible from the misdirection they follow!

DA: Look at my eyes if you want a comparison. My eyes are clear, focussed on talking to you all and unwavering. I am a truthful and honest man here in 6WF, I am the only truthful and honest person in the world! Do you think Crime Lord is truthful? Do you think James McManus has been honest with everyone? Be honest with yourselves, they have not have they? I am the only honest man left in the world and why am I honest? Was I raised that way? No, I follow a rule "Honesty is the best policy" and I have never broken that rule and I will never ever break that rule.

The crowd were getting irate yet Dylan smiled, honesty was a hard thing to get across to them but he would keep on trying because it was the right thing to do regardless of what these deluded idiots thought.

DA: I am here to bring truth to 6WF and unfortunatly it starts with James McManus. You saw me attack him two weeks ago and that was to send a message. The message that his dishonesty is no longer welcome in 6WF. Last week I decided to interfere in his match again to send him another message. I didn't touch him because I didn't need to touch him, he can put his unique delusions on the message but the simple fact is that I will be the one to take that European Title away from him. Vortex does not get the first attempt of 2014, that goes to me. I am an honest man and I deserve that title opportunity. I will continue to state my case to James McManus for as long as it takes. Honesty above liars, D....T....A.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Match 3
The Fanatic vs. Lex Hart

RJ: More singles action coming up next folks, as we see Lex Hart trying to take down another of the company’s champions.

MW: It’s been a recurring theme since the rebirth, Lex Hart bettering the current crop of champions we have in the federation. It begs the question, hypothetically, if Hart decides he wants to take someone’s title, who’s it going to be?

RJ: I’m sure we’ll find out first Wire, but first up ‘The Icon’ will face arguably his sternest test yet, taking on all seven feet of The Fanatic.

MW: Just imagine the statement he could make though!

‘Be Myself’ hits and the crowd descend into boo’s for Hart, who confidently swaggers onto the stage. He holds his arms out, ala Randy Orton, before carrying on his walk to the ring. He sneers at some young fans on the front row who are booing him theatrically. He slides into the ring and climbs a turnbuckle, smirking as he looks around.

RJ: Ever the egotist, but I have a feeling he won’t be smirking for too long when he comes face to face with this dude…

‘Change’ by The Deftones hits and there’s a split reaction as the looming figure of The Fanatic slowly walks on to the stage, looking agitated.

RJ: Fanatic didn’t even get a chance to start his match last week as he was jumped by the ever growing thorn in his side, Austin Stevens. Stevens made a statement last week and made his intentions clear: He wants the Hardcore Title, and he isn’t afraid to take Fanatic down.

MW: Hear, hear!!

Fanatic is now in the ring, Hart looking up at the looming figure in front of him. Fanatic looks over his shoulder on both sides…

RJ: Do you think Stevens is in Fanatics head, Mike?

MW: Definitely! When do you ever see him looking over his shoulder like that?!

The bell rings and Hart quickly uses this to his advantage, flinging himself at The Fanatic knocking him off balance into the corner where he proceeds to unload with a barrage, that has the big man reeling. Hart backs away and runs in at The Fanatic who swats him down with a big clothesline. Fanatic drags Hart up by the head and fires in elbows to the side of his head. Fanatic whips Hart into the ropes and then drills him into the canvas with a big spinebuster, he covers.

RJ: Fanatic using his power to dominate the opening exchanges of the match.

MW: Hart looks a bit unsettled by the size difference. He needs to find an opening!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

The Fanatic waits for Hart to rise, he shoots for a snap suplex but Hart blocks and counters with a suplex of his own. He gets to his feet and starts stomping away on the right knee of The Fanatic. Hart brutally and methodically stomps down until the referee steps in.

Hart turns to the crowd and taunts them, motioning a belt around his waist; he waits for The Fanatic to get up to his knees before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a brutal kick into the side of the head. Hart makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Hart is up to his feet, he grabs the right leg of Fanatic and then continually drives it into the canvas. Hart finally steps away, he waits for Fanatic to rise before showing tremendous agility, hitting a fantastic spinning heel kick clean to the temple of the giant.

RJ: WOW!

MW: Champion’s ability by Lex!!

Fanatic kicks out, Hart brings him to his feet and goes to whip him across the ring but Fanatic uses his power to instead launch Lex into the ropes. He bounces back off them and The Fanatic hits him with a big boot to the skull.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Fanatic stands tall over Hart, he waits for him to get to his feet. When he does so, Fanatic drives a stiff knee up into the stomach. Hart keels over and Fanatic pummels away on his back with a series of clubbing punches. Hart falls into the ropes, Fanatic then starts hitting knees to the head. Hart falls slowly forward, straight into a boot to the gut from Fanatic who then hauls him up into the air and drills him to the canvas with a huge powerbomb!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Great match thus far!

MW: The power of Fanatic pitted against Hart’s technical skills and his targeting of the right leg that has been such an effective tactic.

Hart kicks out, The Fanatic brings him to his feet and sets up for a chokeslam but Hart drops down out of the hold, pushing Fanatic straight into the referee, who falls into the corner, hitting his head. Hart tries to follow up his attack…

RJ: FLATLINE!!

MW: NO!

RJ: CHOKESLAM!!!

Hart tries to surprise Fanatic with an RKO, who pushes Hart down to the mat. Hart gets up quick time, but walks flush into Fanatic’s hand and is powerless to resist the following Chokeslam. Fanatic goes to cover, but the referee is still down… He tries to bring him round…

RJ: DAMN IT! NOT AGAIN!!

From nowhere, Fanatic is blindsided by Austin Stevens who has emerged from the crowd again. Stevens takes Fanatic off his feet with a chopblock, following with a succession of heavy lefts and rights…

RJ: This Stevens is like a damned Jackal! When will this end?!

MW: I like this kid the more I see him!

Stevens continues his assault, getting up and stomping The Fanatic who is trying to battle back but seemingly in vein…

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: HERE COMES THE CAVALRY!!!

The crowd pop as Blue Dragon comes hurtling down the ramp, beelining straight for Stevens. Stevens catches sight of Blue Dragon and is fast to flee the ring, hopping the barricade and making his way back up through the crowd, Dragon in hot pursuit!

RJ: Blue Dragon is another who has fallen foul of this kid…

MW: Quick, ‘Arj, the ring!

The referee is coming to, as Hart has dragged himself up. Fanatic is groggily trying to pull himself up, Stevens’ attack looking to have made its mark. Hart gathers himself and coils ready to strike as Fanatic turns…

RJ: FLATLINE!!

MW: 1……………….2………………………..3! It’s as simple as that, predatory by Hart!

Hart hits his version of the RKO on the dazed, turning Fanatic and is able to cover the giant.

RJ: Hart picks up another win and beats another champion, but that comes from a huge assist by Austin Stevens, despite that maniac being warded off by Blue Dragon! We’ll be back shortly folks!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Match 4
James McManus vs. Cameron Faith

RJ: Champion vs Champion action up next here on Lockdown for you!

MW: I love matches like these RJ, all of our champions want to prove that they are the best champion in this company and these two are no different.

RJ: Both have suffered defeat to Lex Hart in recent weeks, although Cameron Faith managed to get his first win since the rebirth of 6WF last week.

MW: With Survival getting closer, there is no doubt these two will want their form to pick up...and quickly.

RJ: You have to wonder what mental shape Faith will be in after finding out Kristal is in hopsital.

MW: He’s probably relieved RJ!

‘Sad but True’ plays and there’s a good reception as the European Champion walks out on to the stage. He waves to the crowd and makes his way to the ring, slapping a few hands on the way down. He waits in a corner and flexes and jumps up and down on the spot.

MW: McManus got the win last week, but only after a big assist from Dylan Armstrong.

RJ: McManus certainly didn’t want Armstrong’s help though Michael, I think he wants to get his hands on him.

MW: I don’t think that is a great idea personally RJ.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as they await the arrival of Cameron Faith. However, as the song continues to play, there is still no sign of Faith and the crowd now go quiet.

RJ: Where’s Cameron?

MW: I don’t know RJ, we haven’t seen or heard from him tonight.

RJ: It’s most unlike Faith to not show up, we know how much these fans mean to him.

MW: Perhaps Kristal’s health has had an impact on him, more than we all thought.

The song has finished and there is still no sign of Faith. McManus looks to the ref, unsure of what is happening. The ref indicates that he will count out Faith, with the crowd clearly unhappy that they aren’t going to see the match.

RJ: Very strange goings on here, I think everyone was looking forward to this match, hence the negative reaction. But the health of Kristal is clearly more important.

The ref reaches a 10 count and signals for the bell to be rung, McManus has his hand raised to the ref, the European Champion looks almost embarassed to be declared winner. The crowd’s booing suddenly gets louder as Dylan Armstrong slides into the ring out of nowhere.

He hits McManus with a double axe handle to the back of the head before stomping a mudhole into the back of the European Champion. Eventually he drags up McManus and drills him with the Open Mind!

MW: I love this kid! He’s brilliant!

RJ: What a coward, attacking McManus like that.

MW: I think we now know exactly who, and what, he is targeting.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Lex Hart is stood backstage with Kayleigh Reed....

KR: Lex, your impressive streak continues, with yet another victory over a champion, is this run going to end in gold?

Lex adjusts a powerful stance, stadning over Reed....

LH: It's damn well ought to... What you've been witnessing, is greatness, a greatness i've always brought to this company. I've proved that Lex has what it takes to sit atop the pile. I've beaten allcomers, and i'm confident i could take any of our so called 'Champs'. Logan, Kenty, McManus, Fanatic, none of them intimidate me. But i'll tell you this, one person i've left off the list, one person who couldn't even be bothered to show up tonight, a man who actually has the audacity to call himself a Champion, yeah, you all know who i'm talking about, a certain Cameron Faith....

I've always been one for leaving your personal shit at the door, but Faith? No, Faith wants to bring his baggage to the ring. He wants everyone to know his business, well just for tonight, Lex Hart is going to divulge his business....Faith, you're a disgrace. That Freeweight Title deserves to be around the waist of someone who will defend it with honour, not disgracing it like you have. Consider this a challenge, Cameron. You, Me, Freeweight Title, any place, any time.

Lex stares at the camera before smirking and walking off...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Match 5
Blue Dragon vs. Udo Berg

We return to Lockdown to the sight of Blue Dragon stood on the turnbuckle, waving to some sections of the crowd, as ‘Before I Forget’ is playing.

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, we’ve had a great show so fat and next we have a battle of the big men, as Blue Dragon will look to outline his Hardcore Title credentials against the giant German, Udo Berg!

‘Sonne’ by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing, as the all too familiar countdown sounds.

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
UDO!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out onto the dry ice filled stage. He stands at the top of the ramp, staring down at Blue Dragon. Berg paces down the ramp, climbing over the top rope and into the ring, straight away going nose to nose with Blue Dragon.

RJ: Something tells me Berg is going to give Dragon a thorough examination here tonight!

MW: And so he should, Berg was the muscle in Re-Genesis, but that does him a disservice if you call him just that. This is one hell of a competitor!!

Berg and Dragon go nose to nose, the three inch height difference definitely noticeable. The bell rings and the two men lock up. It is a futile effort for Blue Dragon, who struggles to shift the near 500lb Berg, who grabs Dragon by the throat and flings him into the ropes. Dragon holds his throat and looks at Berg, shaking his head. He runs in and ducks a clothesline attempt by the big German, coming back on the rebound, hitting a running shoulder into the sternum. Berg doesn’t move but doubles over slightly. Dragon repeats this and takes the giant to his knees. Dragon hits a bull dog, and makes the cover.

Ref: 1……………2..Kick out!

RJ: It’s rare to see someone of BD’s size wrestling like a cruiserweight, but when you’re up against a boulder of a man like Udo, needs must!

Berg powers out of the pin attempt and sits up, instantly getting struck by a running knee by Dragon. Dragon pulls his opponent up and hits an uppercut knocking Berg back, following through with a UFC style high knee, putting Berg into the corner. Dragon charges in…

RJ: Nobody home!!

Dragon collides painfully with the steel, as Berg steps out and helps him on his way. Udo immediately goes to work, pulling Dragon away and almost decimating him with a powerslam. Berg goes for the cover himself.

Ref: 1………..2.Kick out.

It’s BD’s turn to power out of a cover, Berg looking unimpressed with his opponents resolve. He hauls BD up and brings him close, rocking the Liverpudlian with a series of headbutts that send Blue Dragon jelly legged. Berg follows the attack with a DDT, covering again…

Ref: 1……….2…….Kick out.

Dragon breaks the count once again and Berg retreats, stalking his prey before grabbing Dragon by the throat, showing immense strength to pull him up. Dragon throws a weary punch, Berg dodges running the ropes and coming back with a rib crushing spear!

RJ: That must be like being hit by a damned stampede!

MW: COVER, UDO MUST HAVE IT?!

RJ: KICK OUT!

Dragon kicks out at 2 and ¾’s and Berg looks incensed.

RJ: BERG LOOKS LIKE HE’S GOING TO EXPLODE!!

Udo looks livid, once more grabbing Blue by the throat and effortlessly hauling him up…

MW: ICE…

RJ: NO!!! WHAT STRENGTH BY BLUE DRAGON, WHAT RESILIENCE!!

BD chops away the arm of Berg, who attempts a chokeslam but doesn’t account for Blue, mustering all of his energy to lift the giant off the mat and plants him with a chokeslam of his own, the crowd erupt.

MW: That was impressive, I have to say!

BD is on his knees breathing heavily, and is about to make a cover when a familiar looking figure appears from the crowd…

RJ: AGAIN?!

MW: YESS! AUSTIN STEVENS!!!

Like a viper, Stevens emerges from the crowd, sliding under the ropes and spearing Blue Dragon to the floor. The referee calls for the bell, as Stevens unloads on Dragon.

RJ: THAT DAMNED PUNK HAS RUINED YET ANOTHER MATCH!

Stevens unloads with lefts and rights to the head of Blue Dragon whi desperately tries to fight him off. Stevens gets up and stomps on the gut of his rival. Stevens backs away, licking his lips maniacally, before slowly motioning for the Motor City Massacre. Dragon rises and has no chance to counteract the piledriver variation executed to perfection by Stevens.

Dragon lies flat out and Stevens stands over him smirking gleefully at the carnage caused by his hand. Udo is slowly getting to his feet and he looks at Stevens, who returns the stare. There is a period where both men just eyeball one another.

RJ: I have no idea what these men are thinking…

MW: Nor me, Stevens is just one unpredictable cookie!

There’s an exclamation of shock by the crowd, followed by the sound of a falling tree, as Berg topples over…

RJ: OH MY!

Stevens looks set to retreat, turning to move to the ropes but quick as a flash catches Berg flush with a superkick right to the temple of the giant. The crowd boo as Stevens stands there, in the middle of the chaos he has caused once more.

MW: I love this guy!

RJ: Love him or hate him, Austin Stevens has once again made the 6WF world stop and watch. Who knows what this kid will do next?! Statement made!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:35 pm

The Consultant is stood backstage with Jack Reynolds....

JR: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome the acting General Manager of Lockdown, The Consultant....

TC: Thanks, Jack...

JR: Before we get in to what i believe is a huge announcement, can you give us any update on what's happening in the search for a new Lockdown General Manager?

TC: As yet, we haven't found a suitable candidate, despite numerous applicants. The Board of Directors are commited to finding the right person and would prefer not to rush this. They have however shortlisted 3 names for the role and they hope to be able to approach them in the near future, with a view to making an appointment before our first Pay Per View of the year....

JR: Is there any news on Danny McGraw....

TC: Yes, yes there is, Danny has made excellent progress and is on the way to making a full recovery. Infact, i have some news that should please all our fans. Danny is hoping to visit us here in the UK on Monday 3rd of March...

*Crowd Pop*

TC: Which, ties me in to our next announcement, which concerns the 6WF and TAW World Titles, given the extended build up to Survival, it has been decided that on Monday March 3rd, live from the LG Arena in Birmingham. Our number one contenders, Max Adamson and Crime Lord will get their shots at the world titles.

And, in keeping with tradition, next week will see the return of the Pick Your Poison matches.

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Match 6
Austin Stevens vs. Visage

RJ: What a clash we have lined up for you next here on Lockdown!

MW: I can’t wait to see this one RJ, particularly as we once again get to witness the next big thing in 6WF, Austin Stevens.

RJ: Wow, you’re like a one man-fan club for that kid.

MW: He’s the complete package RJ, just embrace him rather than criticise all the time.

RJ: I’m only criticising the way he goes about his business. If he beats Visage fair and square tonight, I will be the first to give him credit.

MW: And I will be the first to say “I told you so” when he does win tonight.

“Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at his opponent. Visage then walks menacingly down to the ring, he climbs through the 2nd rope and then turns on the spot, just staring at the ramp.

RJ: How weird is this guy?!

MW: He’s a bit strange RJ, I’d definitely go with that. But one hell of a competitor all the same.

RJ: He’ll provide a good test for Stevens tonight though.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before staring at Visage.

RJ: It’s nice to see Stevens in a match that he is actually scheduled to be involved in, rather than just interfering in others matches.

MW: It’s called making a statement RJ. He’s got you talking about him, which is exactly what he would have wanted to happen.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Stevens is about to go in for the lock-up when Udo Berg is shown at the top of the stage, he strides down the stage and stands at ringside, glaring at Stevens. Stevens glares back, Visage takes advantage of the distraction by running in and chopblocking Stevens down to one knee. He then hits a flurry of clubbing punches to the side of the head until Stevens collapses into the mat. Visage then hits an elevated knee drop into the face before covering.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Stevens gets the shoulder up. Visage waits for him to rise before going for an Irish whip across the ring, Stevens reverses sending Visage into the ropes. He ducks his head for a back body drop but Visage counters with a stiff boot to the face. Stevens’ head jolts back, Visage runs in and knocks him down with a flying forearm smash. Stevens staggers up and Visage nails him with a spinning headlock driver. The former tag team champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

RJ: Visage dominating Stevens thus far.

MW: The presence of Berg certainly seems to have had an effect on Stevens. He doesn’t look fully focused.

RJ: Well Berg is quite a distraction.

Visage drags up Stevens, he then pulls the head of Stevens down before crashing a succession of knees into the face of Stevens who falls back into the corner. Visage then runs in, hitting a leaping back elbow smash. Stevens staggers out of the corner and Visage takes him down to the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Stevens powers out, Visage then heads up to the top rope. He waits for The Complete Package to rise before flying off and going for a crossbody block. Stevens catches Visage across his chest, before throwing him down with a fallaway slam. Visage staggers up and Stevens knocks him down again with a discus lariat. Visage is up once more, only for Stevens to hit him with a running, spinning European Uppercut. Cover.

MW: That’s just a snap-shot of the ability Stevens possesses.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Visage is lifted to his feet by Stevens, who then goes for a boot to the gut. Visage grabs the boot but Stevens counters with an enzaguri kick. Visage falls to one knee, Stevens then drills him in the chin with a superkick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Stevens drives a number of knees down into the back of Visage before locking in a full nelson hold. He drags Visage to a vertical base before hitting a full nelson suplex. Visage stumbles up, Stevens clutches him by the throat...

RJ: Chokeslam backbreaker!

MW: I can’t believe how good this kid is!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Visage gets the shoulder up, Stevens then waits for him to rise before hitting a scoop slam. The Complete Package then goes to the top rope...

RJ: Shooting star press!

MW: He can do it all!

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Visage again gets the shoulder up, Stevens hits a couple of stomps to the head before turning and staring at Berg, before making the Motor City Massacre hand-gesture to the big man. Stevens then turns back to Berg’s tag partner who is slowly stirring. He boots him in the gut...

MW: THE COMPLETE PACKAGE!

RJ: That’s it!

Ref: 1................................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: What a night this has turned out to be for Austin Stevens!

RJ: That was an incredibly impressive display from Stevens, great resilience in surviving Visage’s early onslaught.

MW: I did tell you he was good RJ!

*Stevens celebrates in the ring, the crowd are booing him whilst the complete package stares down Berg on the outside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:37 pm

RJ: Folks, tonight sees a potentially explosive Main Event, as both the contenders for our World Titles team up to take on the others as Mr. Kenty and Max Adamson take on Logan Kincade and Crime Lord...

MW: It's certainly got the potential to be a classic, 'Arj, but the dynamic between Adamson and Kenty took a whole new look this week, in this two part exclusive, you'll see how these two men came face to face, in the gyn of all places, as their rivalry hots up....

An iPod is shown sat in a docking station, "Love Spreads" by the Stone Roses is playing. The camera pans back to reveal Max Adamson is training, alone, in a small empty gym. Adamson is running on the treadmill as he looks very intense;

Max: Oh yeah? Well you want some of this Crime Lord? You don't want none of this... BAM! "Big right hand from Adamson, Crime Lord is unconscious!", "here comes Kincade, Adamson ducks, CYCLONE! Adamson covers, one, two, three!" "Adamson just pinned the 6WF Champion", "Mr Kenty celebrates, but Adamson shoves Kenty, GORE! ADAMSON JUST GORED KENTY!" "Adamson should be the TAW and 6WF World Champion RJ", "I know Michael, what a guy"

(Adamson is making the noise of a cheering crowd while holding up imaginary Championship belts in the air as Clarissa walks into the gym)

Clarissa: Who are you talking to honey?

(Adamson is taken aback)

Max: Er, nobody hun.

Clarissa: Thought anymore about the situation on Lockdown?

(Adamson composes himself and continues jogging on the treadmill)

Max: Teaming with Kenty? Ah it'll be a breeze...

(Adamson rolls his eyes as he continues running)

Clarissa: It wont be so bad.

Max: What makes you say that?

Clarissa: Think about it. If you work well with Kenty against Crime Lord and Kincade, not only will you get some more great preparation for your TAW Title match, but you will get to scout Kenty first hand. What better way to see how he works and what form he's in than by being his tag team partner?

("Love Spreads" finishes and the iPod shuffles onto "Love will tear us apart" by Joy Division)

Max: Love this song. I suppose you're right.

(Adamson stops his run, drinks some water and wipes the sweat from his forehead with a towel)

Max: Look at you. Brains AND beauty.

(Adamson gives Clarissa a kiss and a cuddle)

Max: What do you say we go and finish this workout in the steam room...

Clarissa: Max! You're supposed to be doing a serious workout!

Max: Well how about you get naked and I bench press you repeatedly...

Clarissa: Easy there, I'm about to meet my mother for dinner. And you have serious work to do!

Max: Fine... But later?

Clarissa: Maybe... You enjoy your music for now.

Max: I'll have you know my iPod contains some of the finest songs ever made. There's a reason why I'm so cool and iconic.

("Love will tear us apart" finishes and "Everything is awesome" by Tegan and Sara begins to play)

Clarissa: So... I've gotta go, thanks for the flowers...

(Clarissa leaves as Adamson embarrassingly continues running to the music)

Max: Fucking shuffle.

RJ: We'll bring you the second half of that, later in the show...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:38 pm

Match 7
Thunder vs. Kenji Hidari

RJ: Up next we have a match that pits another two competitors from last week’s Main Event against each other.

MW: Kenji Hidari really  has had a struggle since the rebirth of 6WF, it’s a real shame to see such a talented competitor go through what seems like a huge crisis of confidence.

RJ: Is it any wonder he’s having a crisis of confidence when he is constantly getting his ass handed to him by Clarke James, week after week.

MW: That’s fluke RJ, talent shines through in the end. But I have to be honest, I don’t think that Thunder is the best opponent for someone who’s looking to find some form.

RJ: He’s been on fire since joining 6WF, I can’t wait to see what he produces tonight.

“The Essence” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Kenji Hidari strides out onto the stage. He wastes no time in indulging the fans, he simply paces down the ramp and slides into the ring. He then leaps to his feet and stands waiting impatiently.

RJ: Can you believe that Hidari lost to CM Funk? That is easily one of the best moments I’ve seen in 6WF.

MW: Why do you mock Hidari like that? Besides, he absolutely destroyed Funk that match. Funk somehow, luckily got a roll up win. It was nothing special.

RJ: So how do you explain Hidari’s constant losing to James?
“Hero’s are hard to find” blares out and once the first guitar rift kicks in, the crowd erupt as Thunder steps out through the curtain. Thunder walks to middle of the stage, looks out into the crowd with purpose and a smile. He taps his heart three times and points diagonally, upward ahead of him, then over to the left and then right.

As Thunder makes his way down the ramp he moves from side to side taping the hands of the fans. When he reaches the ramp, he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap fans hands. Once he has been around the crowd once, he makes his way up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron and enters the ring by going between the top and middle ropes. Thunder walks up to one of the turnbuckles facing away from the entrance way and climbs to second rope. Points into the crowd at a couple of fans and then stretches his arms out. He drops from the rope and heads to the diagonally opposite corner and climbs to the second rope again. This time he raises his one leg so, that his foot is on the top rope. He again points out to a couple of fans before stretching his arms outward. Thunder climbs down from the ropes, turns and stares at Hidari.  

RJ: Thunder was on the winning side last week, although as I mentioned it was Clarke James who got the winning pin...over Hidari.

MW: Although I’m a big Hidari fan, I’m struggling to look past Thunder for this one. He has been excellent since arriving in 6WF.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hidari goes in for a lock-up but Thunder greets him with a massive European Uppercut. Thunder continues on with the big European Uppercuts until he has Hidari backed into the corner. He quickly locks in an armbar, before climbing to the top rope and then nailing an old school on Kenji. He rolls up to his feet and Thunder knocks him down with a clothesline.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Thunder waits for him to rise before whipping him firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Thunder levels Kenji with a sidewalk slam. Hidari rolls up to his feet, Thunder boots him in the stomach before lifting him into the air and hitting a delayed vertical suplex. Thunder quickly hits a leaping leg drop before covering.

RJ: Thunder sure does love a leg drop...

MW: He’s a lot like Austin Stevens RJ, they both have tremendous all-round ability.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Thunder drags up Kenji Hidari, he hits him with a big headbutt that sends Hidari staggering back. He follows this up with another European Uppercut, this sends Hidari into the corner. Thunder climbs to the 2nd rope where he starts pummelling down on the head of the former European Champion. The crowd cheer along as he nails Hidari with 10 punches before dropping back.

Hidari stumbles out of the corner, Thunder boots him in the stomach before hitting him with a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Hidari is allowed to rise by Thunder, who whips him out across the ring. Thunder goes for a sidewalk slam but Hidari manages to counter with a head-scissors takedown. Thunder staggers to his feet and runs in at Hidari who catches Thunder flush-on the head with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head.

Now it’s Thunder who is forced to drive the shoulder up off the canvas. Hidari quickly lifts him to his feet, before hitting another roundhouse kick. Thunder stumbles back slightly, Hidari then runs in at the newcomer and hits him with a leaping double knee and this knocks Thunder back into the corner. Hidari quickly runs in, nailing a big hesitation dropkick.

Hidari flings Thunder down to the mat, Hidari springs to the top rope. He leaps up twice before jumping back and hitting an elbow drop down into the chest. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

RJ: This is good work from Hidari, he’s doing well to get himself back into this contest after Thunder’s initial dominance.

Hidari stands waiting for Thunder to rise. Eventually he does get to his feet, Hidari grabs Thunder by the waist before throwing him down into the mat with a belly to belly suplex. Thunder staggers up, he throws a wild clothesline that Hidari ducks before hitting a bridging German suplex.

MW: Tremendous athleticism!

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Hidari sets up for a brainbuster once Thunder rises, but he then blocks. Thunder then counters with a DDT, but he instead rolls up to his feet and hits a 2nd DDT. Hidari is dragged up by Thunder who nails a 3rd successive DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Thunder stands waiting for Hidari to rise, he then whips him out across the ring and on the rebound, knocks the former Re-Genesis man down with a clothesline. Hidari rolls up to his feet, Thunder hits a dropkick to the knee before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a knee to the side of the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2.....................Kick out!

RJ: Wow, Thunder getting ever closer to the win!

Thunder stalks over Hidari, waiting for him to rise when suddenly “The Next Big Thing” blares out through the speakers. Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage and Thunder jolts around. He stands staring down at Thunder. The newcomer beckons him to come down the ramp and to the ring, Hill grins.

He slowly begins walking down the stage, the crowd are cheering as they anticipate a fight when Hill suddenly stops. He grins, then motions for Thunder to turn around. Thunder looks around and Hidari boots him in the gut...

MW: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1...................................2...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: HIDARI WINS! HIDARI WINS! God it’s great to say that again!

RJ: Hill just cost Thunder his undefeated streak in 6WF, he handed that victory to Hidari on a plate.

MW: A little bit of revenge for Hill after Thunder’s success in recent weeks.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 pm

The arena is buzzing with anticipation when suddenly Logan Kincade bursts out of the curtain with his world title dragging behind him, no music, no pyros no introduction.

MW: It's the champ!

RJ: Logan looks particularly angry this week. Unlike him not to make a grand entrance

Kincade bounds down to the announcer desk where Wire hands him a mic, without looking at him he grabs the mic, tosses the title into the ring and rolls in after it

RJ: God damn I can't stand his lack of respect for that belt

MW: Shush now, the champ wants to speak

Logan stands and puts the mic to his lips.

LK: I told you...

Crowd: BOOOO...

LK: Shut the fuck up! shut up and listen you bunch of bastards!

The crowd gasp at Logan who doesn't seem to have the patience for them this week.

LK: I told you I didn't care. I told you that you were obsessed with me... but I never realised just how bad your obsession really was Crime Lord. So what do you do? You come down to the ring during MY match and try to make a statement....but what happened?

WHAT HAPPENED!? It backfired didn't it? And you looked a fool, up until that moment I meant what I said, I didn't care about you, I didn't acknowledge you.... but now, You have forced my hand.

Logan paces around the ring, his frustration and anger apparent as he does so.

LK: So I did what I did, I came down after you LOST.... to Kenty and I smashed your face in didn't I? I smashed you stupid fucking face RIGHT IN!

Logan calms himself before a smirk spreads slowly across his face.

LK: And now, here we are... You know I'm sure this is what you wanted in the long run, you wanted me to react, it didn't go the way you expected sure, you thought you would cost me a match, I would get angry and come looking for you...

Unfortunately you couldn't get the job done. And I was going to leave it at that, but then I remembered that deep down, I love putting people out of their misery in a very real and telling way. I would love nothing more, than to put down the lame, tired, old dog that is Crime Lord once and for all.

So here I am, you got your wish Crime Lord, I am here to give you what you want. You want a war?

YOU FUCKING GOT A WAR!

Crowd: YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

MW: You hear that Arj!? It's Logan vs Crime Lord 2!

RJ: That's all well and good Mike but Logan isn't the man to make that kind of match. Plus this week him and Crime Lord have to work together...

LK: Oh you fuckers have got to be kidding me? You really think I do this to entertain you? I hate you all more than I hate Crime Wave. I am very aware that just because I say something, doesn't mean the suits will allow it. Though seeing how in their "wisdom" they have paired the two guys who hate each other the most together suggests they are willing to try and make this a thing.

So I am here to say I am perfectly happy with all of this. I will happily team with the gobshite if it means this match becomes a reality.

I want to shut this piece of shit up for good. But remember this Crime Time. I am not to be trusted, and I don't trust you, if I see a chance to shut you up this week... I will take it. YOU asked for this, I want everyone to remember that now. So that after all this is over, you can't blame me for the things that transpire from now on.

Logan looks down the camera with a stern look on his face.

LK: When I say we are going to war, I mean the very worst of me, versus the very worst of you... this isn't professional anymore Crime Lord....

This...

is personal

Logan glares into the camera as Edgecrusher blasts out of the speakers and the champ throws the title out of the ring and flips out over the top rope and walks up the ramp.

RJ: Strong words from Logan here folks, seems Crime Lord has gotten under his skin

MW: Yeah, and that's exactly what Crime Lord wanted.

RJ: The scary thing about these two real heavyweights is how similar they actually are, THEY'RE BOTH NUTS!

MW: Bet you wouldn't say that to either of their faces

RJ: Certainly not! we will be back after these messages folks

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:39 pm

MW: Welcome back, folks...

RJ: Earlier we showed you part one of our Max Adamson and Mr Kenty exclusive and now we're proud to show you the second part...

*The scene opens up to a chilly, crisp and sunny winter's day. The sun is high in the sky, almost beginning to come down as shadows begin to emerge under people walking on the pavement towards a parking area. The camera then reveals a large, fitness complex center deep in what appears to be the British countryside, shrouded by large tree's and a beautiful crystal blue lake. The scene then changes inside to a brightly lit corridor in the fitness center where Mr Kenty is standing by with a 6WF roving reporter, Jack Reynolds. Kenty is wearing a black warrior workout shirt and a pair of red shorts. His shoes are a pair of white Nike workout shoes. Standing next to Reynolds, the sheer size difference between the pair is noticeable. Kenty, seemingly more bulkier and trim than ever before.Reynolds meanwhile is wearing a smart grey suit with a yellow tie. Clutching a water bottle, Kenty smiles warmly at Reynolds who begins his interview.*

JR: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to this very exclusive 6WF special for 6WF.com and my folks, your very lucky today. I have happened to find this.. this guy! out in the parking area who pulled up in this gigantic bus and I'm expecting to see like forty people step off but nope, only him! But he is smart enough to realise that strength is not a weakness. Mr Kenty has been training his ass off for years and training very hard for years now. So, without further ado, Mr Kenty, explain to the 6WF world if you don't mind, how have you been able to keep in shape?

Mr Kenty: Well, very briefly, I just became perhaps what many people deem as a "Meat-head" or obsessed even with training at a very young age. I started working out probably at 14, where fitness just took over my life. And as I became stronger, I started become more confident and that's where I began weight training and playing many sports such as rugby. So to help with that side of fitness, I training more strength workout's and sprints. Everything designed to help me excel at that.

Mr Kenty: So you could say, the gym was a perfect environment for me. And then, I realised that rugby perhaps wasn't the thing for me so from then on, I just tried to maintain my strength and this just became a lifestyle for me. And then once I became interested to become a wrestler in sports entertainment, I had to tweak my workouts. To more short, intense and rapid bursts workouts. So that's your deadlifts, squats, Olympic lifts. I then realised that Sports entertainment was the best for me.

Mr Kenty: I could have fun, be the showman and do something I love. But it helped me so much in the gym was I could really tightly knit the pair so it essentially was like placing a hand into a glove. So here I am, heading into my late twenties alot like you Jack, but my strength is not waning because of my workouts. It's all about maintaining a standard and not letting yourself drop as you will lose performance and motivation.

JR: Okay.. so, a question you get asked lots on Twitter I have noticed is how do you keep up your regime when travelling around the world? Especially to places like China, America, Germany even?

Mr Kenty: Well, honestly, as my age enters it's peak at the very early stage I just try to do what I'm doing right now. Perhaps a little lighter travelling as the you need to be both mentally and physically able to do your job. I don't try and push to failure or anything like that because I don't wan't to burn myself out before I go out there infront of 16,000 wild 6WF fans. I wan't to be at my best because that's what matters.

Mr Kenty: A lot of people don't fully recognise their bodies and I like to think I'm finally getting to grips with mine but that's critical on the road. If their are days where your not feeling it or what not, you gotta listen to your body and give it the time off it deserves. You will see far more results resting than you will if you keep punishing your body without rest. As long as you can push yourself, you will be okay. If not, you know something is up.

JR: Another question is, How would you try and aim to get a PB or personal record everytime you step foot into the gym?

Mr Kenty: Simple Jack. Try something you have never done before. So for instance, yesterday I did tuck crunches until I felt ill and had to lie down for a while! but it's all worth it. But since your not dressed for working out..

*Kenty sighs at the camera jokingly before winking at Reynolds and then speaks once again*

Mr Kenty: You can't give these fans a further insight into a life training as a 6WF superstar! but never mind.. I'm sure we can sort something out..

*Kenty stops mid-sentence as a beautiful looking Clarissa walks by, totally missing Kenty and Reynolds as she is on her Iphone leaving the facility.*

Clarissa: Yeah, he is in the gym.. I'm coming to lunch now. I hope you are ready, I'm totally famished!

*As Clarissa goes through the exit to the facility, Kenty mischievously looks at Reynolds, grinning from ear to ear. His pearly white teeth on full show before laughing as Reynolds looks interested and confused. Kenty then speaks.*

Mr Kenty: I think he might be here you know..

*Striding from the small, makeshift interview area, Kenty makes his way down the corridor and towards the gym area, where all is apparently quiet. As Kenty enters the gym area, music can be heard just quietly from the cardiovascular equipment area. As Reynolds and his crew catch up, Kenty smiles and nods at them cheekily before speaking.*

Mr Kenty: He is here!

*Going past the weight area and lifting equipment, Kenty enters the cardiovascular training area where Max Adamson is running full pelt on the treadmill while his music blares out on his iPod and docking station. Sweat dripping from his forehead, Adamson continues to push on and adds more incline to the treadmill while Kenty stands on, nodding in respect and admiration folding his arms too. A few moments pass before Adamson resets the incline and lowers the speed before entering a cool down mode and walking proudly and confidently. Scratching his chin, Kenty looks at Reynolds and the camera with a wry smile as he rifles around in his pocket for his ipod. Kenty then shuffles towards the docking station and replaces Adamson's Ipod with his as Adamson continues to cool down unawares*

Adamson: Damn thing.. Well at least I'm done now. Time to hit the weights in three.. two..one!

*Waltzing Matilda hits from the Ipod dock as Adamson turns around looking perplexed as he sees Kenty standing there jokingly waving and smiling as Adamson looks on with a sarcastic smile, clapping even more sarcastically.*

Adamson: Did it take you a while to download that or think of that joke?

Mr Kenty: A little while! I knew we would see each other before the match this week.. so I though best get prepared!

Adamson: Thought so.. you brought old Jacky here too? cute. Is he your cheerleader now too?

Mr Kenty: Not quite! I was just doing a bit for 6WF.com.. I heard you were starting to lift now? how about we workout partner? grab your tucker bag and we will start going big! I know you wan't to..

*Adamson smirks confidently before dismounting his treadmill, removes Kenty's Ipod cutting off Waltzing Matilida from his dock before tossing it in the direction of Kenty cockily. Adamson brushes into Kenty and confidently speaks.*

Adamson: Anything to show you up.. Partner.

*Smirking, Adamson heads towards the smith machine area. Kenty looks on smiling mischievously before looking at Reynolds and the camera.*

Mr Kenty: Let's go then!

*As the pair get towards the smith machine, Adamson takes it upon himself to start bench pressing first, whacking the weight up to a high level immediately.*

Adamson: Let's show you how It's done, champ..

*Adamson lets out a primal scream as he begins to chest press cleanly and perfectly as Kenty looks on focused while nodding in appreciation as he spots too. Adamson finishes his last repetition of his set with a large push before setting the bar still for Kenty. Looking at Kenty smuggly, Adamson then speaks.*

Adamson: Top that..

Mr Kenty: With pleasure Mr Iron man..Just remember to spot.

*The pair lock eyes, before Kenty shakes his head and chuckles before adding a little more weight to the already pretty much maxed out bar. Kenty breathes deeply as he lies on the bench and positions himself ready to go. Kenty, like Adamson, let's out a roar as he slices through the set as Adamson looks on. As Kenty reaches the end of the set, he clearly is flagging slightly as Adamson looks on, spotting. Clarissa then returns to the gym as Adamson leaves Kenty struggling with the final push seeing to Clarissa. Kenty just about makes it as Adamson hugs Clarissa who then looks at a slightly agitated Kenty, his blue eyes staring holes into the pair.*

Clarissa: What's he doing here?

Adamson: Your guess is as good as mine..

*A uneasy silence then falls the room, as Kenty locks eyes with pair, that steely glare in his eyes. Kenty then chuckles to himself as Adamson looks at Clarissa before they both again look at Kenty as the scene fades to black...

RJ: There you go folks....

MW: You know, i'm with Max on this, what on earth was Kenty trying to acheive...

RJ: Isn't it obvious?

MW: Not to me?

RJ: He's trying to get inside Max's head. Max loves to play the joker, using his non-chalant ways to come across like he doesn't care. Kenty is playing him at his own game, and I for one think it's genius!

MW: Be sure to stay tuned folks to find out if these games worked.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:42 pm

Main Event

Max Adamson and Mr Kenty vs Logan Kincade and Crime Lord

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where it is now time for YOUR MAIN EVENT!

MW: What a Main Event this is RJ, as we have both of our world champions and both of their N01 contenders in the same match-up.

RJ: And to make things even more interesting, the champions have to team with their respective N01 contenders.

MW: It will be interesting to see whether they choose to work together, or if it will be every man for himself.

"Lonely Boy" plays out of the speakers and Max Adamson walks out onto the ramp with a chorus of boos surrounding him. Clarissa follows behind him, applauding as they both walk down the ramp to the ring.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd explode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, he then sits on the top turnbuckle staring at Max Adamson before holding his title belt high above his head.

RJ: These two have pretty much been kept apart since Born In Fire when Kenty won the title and Adamson won the right to face him...

MW: But you can see that rivalry has been simmering away in the background. It will be the first time these two faced each other for a title belt in 6WF, which makes the contest even more intriguing.

‘Rain Wizard’ hits and the crowd boo as 6WF’s Iron Man saunters, focused, onto the stage. Pyro’s go off either side of him, as he continues his purposeful walk to the ring…

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He removes the belt and holds it high above his head as he strides to the ring.

RJ: This rivalry is a direct contrast to that of Adamson and Kenty, these two have had a storied rivalry over the Hardcore Titles...

MW: And I can’t wait to see them renew acquaintances again. What a match that will be, even if weapons aren’t allowed!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson starts off in the ring for his team, whilst Logan and Crime Lord argue out in the corner, deciding who gets to take the mantle for their team. Adamson is the man who decides as he clinches Crime Lord by the waist before throwing him into the mat. Adamson motions for Kincade to leave the ring, the 6WF Champion stares back with disdain before stepping onto the apron.

RJ: Brave from Adamson.

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, he runs in at Adamson who knocks him down with a clothesline. Crimey rolls up and Adamson hits a 2nd clothesline. Crime Lord is up to his feet again, Adamson lifts him into the air before nailing a running powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Adamson rolls to his feet, he synchs in an armbar on Crime Lord before dropping a couple of knees down into the shoulder. He then hauls up Crime Lord, before sending him back into the mat with an arm drag. Crime Lord rolls up, Adamson hits a knee to the stomach quickly followed by a DDT. Adamson makes the cover again.

MW: Max impressive here, I guess he’s trying to send a message to his tag partner as well as the opposition.

Max stands waiting for Crime Lord to rise, he then goes for an Irish whip but Crimey counters, sending Max into the ropes. Adamson rebounds to the middle of the ring and hits Crime Lord with a spinning neckbreaker as Crimey had ducked down. The Australian quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Adamson waits for him to rise before whipping him into the ropes. On the rebound, he hits a back body drop.

RJ: Kincade tagged himself in!

Max turns around, Logan flies off the top rope and meets him with a crossbody block. Logan covers.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Logan gets to his feet, he starts laying into Adamson with repeated stomps down into the head and face of The Australian. Max is eventually brought to his feet by Kincade who hits a knee into the stomach, Adamson lurches over and Kincade drives him into the canvas with an X-Factor facebuster. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

This time it is Adamson who gets the shoulder up. Logan lifts up Max, he goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Adamson reverses, sending Kincade towards the ropes. The 6WF World Champion uses the ropes to springboard back and nail a reverse crossbody on Adamson. He doesn’t cover, instead leaping to his feet and waiting for Max to rise. When the Australian gets to his feet, Kincade hits a boot to the stomach followed by an implant DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

RJ: Kincade regaining the momentum for his team.

Crime Lord beckons for a tag but Kincade just brushes off Crime Lord’s gesture and immediately goes back to working over Max, kicking away at the stomach of Adamson who rolls around in pain. Logan then drags up Max, hitting him with a big gutbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Logan drags up Max, he goes for a superkick to the chin but Max blocks it. He shoves Logan backwards and Crime Lord mockingly offers the tag. Kincade ignores him, instead rushing in at Max who counters with a monkey flip. Logan rolls towards the corner, Adamson runs in and hits a big splash. Kenty tags himself in...

MW: I don’t think that will sit well...

Kenty brushes past Max, he then starts booting away at the stomach of his fellow world champion before placing Logan’s legs across the 2nd rope...

RJ: Spike DDT!

Mr Kenty gets to his feet, he allows Logan to rise before hitting a knee-lift into the stomach. Logan keels over, Kenty bounces off the ropes and hits a one-handed bulldog. Kincade staggers up, the TAW World Champion then hits a forward Russian legsweep.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kic out!

Kincade gets the shoulder up, Kenty sets up for an inverted headlock backbreaker but Logan spins his way out of the hold and then takes out his fellow world champion with a huge meathook clothesline. Kenty crashes to the mat and Logan covers.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Kenty forces his way out of the pin, Kincade hauls him up and reels off a succession of European Uppercuts and headbutts, Kenty falls into the corner. Logan runs in and goes for a leaping clothesline, it connects but so does the tag from Crime Lord.

Crime Lord smirks, but Kincade isn’t as happy. He starts shoving Crime Lord, who returns the shove with force. The referee steps in and forces Kincade out of the ring. Kenty staggers out of the corner and Crime Lord drives him into the mat with a spinebuster. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord brings Kenty up to his feet, he hits a couple of big right-handed body shots before then clubbing Kenty around the side of the head with a left-handed punch. Crime Lord then lifts a boot up into the stomach, Kenty lurches over and Crime Lord hits a fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets up to his feet, he hauls up Mr Kenty and fires in a number of knees to the gut, before whipping Kenty into the ropes. On the rebound meets the popular star with a big belly to belly suplex. Kenty staggers to his feet and Crime Lord drills him to the mat with a delayed vertical suplex. He covers.

MW: Kenty again struggling with the power of Crime Lord, which must offer great encouragement to Adamson, who of course has a big size advantage over Kenty.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord stands over Mr Kenty waiting for him to rise, when he does so Crime Lord drives a boot into the gut. He then sets up for a powerbomb only for Kenty to counter with a hurracanrana! The crowd pop as Kenty rolls to his feet, he ducks another attempted clothesline from Crime Lord and then leaps into the air connecting with a back-cracker. Kenty hooks the leg.

MW: Superb counter wrestling from Mr Kenty!

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Kenty is slowly up to his feet, Crime Lord rising up at the same time. The two start exchanging blows, only for Kenty to manage to block a punch and nail a hip toss. Crime Lord is up to a vertical base and Kenty nails an inverted headlock backbreaker, he runs off the ropes...

RJ: Boot to the back of the head by Kenty!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, Kenty stands over the former world champion before setting up for a forward Russian legsweep, Crime Lord spins out and takes Kenty down with a Northern Lights suplex. He then bounces off the ropes...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

Kenty kicks out, Crime Lord hauls him to his feet. He starts pummelling away at the head of Kenty, who fires back with big punches of his own. Kenty backs Crime Lord into the corner but Crime Lord counters with a couple of big forearm smashes that send Kenty staggering back. Kincade is about to make the tag in...

RJ: Crime Lord is having none of that!

Crimey spins around just as Kincade is about to tag in, he warns him off and snarls at his rival who glares back. Crime Lord turns around, he runs in at Kenty going for an STO but Kenty blocks...

RJ: MIC CHECK!

MW: NOT AGAIN!

RJ: KENTY GOING TO PIN CRIME LORD FOR A 2nd CONSECUTIVE WEEK!

Kenty is about to go for the cover...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

RJ: WHAT THE HELL IS ADAMSON DOING?!

MW: ADAMSON JUST TOOK HIS OWN TEAM-MATE OUT!

Adamson looks down at Kenty who is writhing around on the floor. Max then drags him up, before smashing punches into the head and face of Kenty who falls back into the corner. Max then drives a succession of short, sharp shoulder thrusts into the gut.

In the ring, Crime Lord is just stirring to his feet when Logan Kincade runs into the ropes and hits a vicious brogue kick on Crime Lord. He crashes into the canvas, Kincade quickly locks in his trademark sleeper hold on Crime Lord.

RJ: This match has descend into chaos!

MW: And it’s Adamson and Kincade who are having the better of it!

Kincade lifts Crime Lord to his feet before throwing him into the mat with an edge-o-matic. He then pushes Crime Lord towards the ropes, where he stomps away on the throat of his N01 contender continually before hitting a choke slingshot. Kincade then re-applies the sleeper hold, before nailing the blind justice.

He turns around just as Adamson lifts Kenty onto his shoulders out of the corner and then nails the Cyclone. Adamson is stood standing over Kenty, staring at Logan who is stood over Crime Lord as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down