6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown - Friday 18th January!

+16
Twisty
Nay
6WF Prime Minister
Electric Demon
Lee
Finlay
Geoff
kentyf1
Marsh
Dicey
Hero
Olly
Marky
Paul Mac
Kuinshi
6WF Admin
20 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 18th January! Empty 6WF Lockdown - Friday 18th January!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:31 pm

Match 1
'Sugar' Shane Ortiz v Jerome Dubois

Match 2
Kuinshi v Hero

Match 3
The Fanatic v Lukas Takeo

Match 4
Vortex v Kenji Hidari

Match 5
European Title Eliminator
Scorpion v James McManus v Chaos

Match 6
6WF Freeweight Showcase
Abe Abercorn, Nay Bother & Mr Kenty v Max Adamson, Mike Hill & Marshall Murdoch

*RJ Interviews Cassius Zhi

Match 7
Geoff Steel v Crime Lord

Match 8
Logan Kincade v Lex Hart

Saint's Row featuring TGA

Main Event
Cobra v Keith Patricks
*Keith Leone on Commentary

Last edited by Beery on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 18th January! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 18th January!

Post by Kuinshi Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:16 pm

*Kuinshi is seen backstage shaking his head as he remembers the recent defeat to Scorpion*

Kuin: Truth does take is time to sink in. Gotta remember that and not be so stupid. James has to be careful too, Chaos is trouble now.

*Kuinshi then reads the match card and smiles*

Kuin: Well after that what better way to help out Geoff Steel then give Hero a dose of truth.

*Kuinshi walks over to a cameraman and guides him so Kuinshi is being recorded outside Hero's locker room, which looks like it's just a closet with a Hero sticker slapped on it *

Kuin: Well look at who is back, even though he doesn't seem to want to be. The great Hero has returned to grace us with his appearance and all he wants to do is appear on his own terms. Tough, if he even thinks of trying to run away or say he doesn't want to fight me I will stop him from leaving the arena and I will drag him back to the ring kicking and screaming. Hero, look at yourself, the new generation is here and while you were once respected by up and comers such as me your actions last week left a sour taste in everyones mouth. You think we are not worthy of taking on someone like you? Well lets face it, you have been gone so long, you have changed so much that I ask the question, why should we take on the shell of a once great man? I look at you and see a man who tries to command respect but does not understand that times have changed. People have changed here and yes while you still hold records people ask "Who is Hero?" and "Where is he now?" Every time I am asked that I say that "Hero hasen no reason to be here because he believes he accomplished everything that there is to do" and now look at you, back to try and climb the mountain again, to try and make everyone else play your game and your rules. I will tell you right now that your game is off, broken beyond belief and dull. You have been in one match and all you did was find out you were outmatched. Are you going to blame not being ready for the loss? or maybe Shane Ortiz cheated? Why not just blame Alex Walker for your troubles and say he forced you to compete against the almighty Anti Heros will! You had over a week to see if you were summoned and when you found out all you did was relax and refuse to compete. I thought you were a fighter, not this joke I am willing to face on Lockdown. You better show up this week Hero, I am no rookie and if you take me lightly I will take you out.

*Kuinshi grabs a steel chair and sits on it, still outside Heros locker room*

Kuin: I am not going anywhere...

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown - Friday 18th January! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown - Friday 18th January!

Post by Paul Mac Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 am

The scene opens in a hospital. Nurses are frantically running between rooms.

A man in a motor bike helmet approaches reception, the security guard looks on anxiously.
The nurse nonchalantly points to a sign behind her that reads ' Please remove all helmets when in A&E'

The man removes his helmet

??: I've got a delivery for Dave Smith

The nurse shrugs her shoulders

??: He came in from a wrestling show last night, his arm was broken

The nurse look uninterested
Nurse1: Leave it on the desk and I'll take it in later

??: I'm sorry I promised Mr Hart I would deliver this by hand and to be honest it's a bit too big for the desk

The nurse looks confused but nods
The delivery driver speaks into his walkie talkie
??: OK lads bring them up

A few minutes follow and there is the ring of the lift bell and the doors open
A series of men walk out of the lift pushing and carrying a number of different items like a generation game conveyor belt

A flat screen telly.. a blue ray player... an x box.. a PS3... a luxury hamper from Harrods

Nurse1: What the hell is all this

??: Mr Hart wanted to ensure that Dave's stay with you was as comfortable as possible, he felt a little to blame for what happened but wanted to assure Dave that Logan would pay for his actions

The nurse looks confused
Nurse1: I have no idea what you are talking about.

The items continue to be carried into the recovery room

A PSP Vita........ a new ipad.......... a wii......... A digital camera........a Kindle Fire

?? : And can you give him this

Nurse1: What is this

??: It's an iphone, we have programmed in all the local food delivery places - Tell Dave that Mr Hart is picking up the bill

Nurse1: Is that everything??

??: For now. There is a delivery at twelve for the bigger items

Nurse1: Bigger items???

??: Oh and Mr Hart has said to tell Dave that his personal masseuse will be arriving everyday at two for a two hour all over body session

Nurse1: He only hurt his arm

The courier smiles

??: Apparently Ola has magic hands

The courier puts his helmet back on and leaves the reception area as the nursing staff look on amazed

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:50 pm

The arena screen fizzles into life to show a grainy camcorder image. Interference lines fizzle across the picture as the shot is moved around before steadying itself. A time and date is shown in the bottom right corner of “12/11/13 11:51:41” with the seconds counting as the video plays. The shot shows an empty room with a lone chair and a back wall that seems to be covered in mould and mildew. However, as the shot is in black and white, the wall could very well be covered in blood.

Vortex appears from the side with the same metal shard he pulled out of the fire last week. He lays it down with a clang in front of him that echoes around the room. He then sits carefully on the chair and begins speaking.

Vortex: The circle appears to be broken. For this week, I do not face Takeo in another repeat of our brutal encounters that we have had over the past few months. For this week, I do not face someone whose only thought is to eliminate me from the 6WF. For this week……I face a different prospect entirely. A man that I have watched every week as he has whinged every week. A man whose very existence seems to be to remember an old federation. And demand applause for being an insignificant part of it.

He begins to crack his knuckles and move his neck from side to side.

Vortex: Kenji Hidari…..I do not like you. In fact I despise you. You seem embroiled in your own make believe world of fantasy in which you deem yourself important to this company. You were European Champion. You were. Now you are nothing again. A man that only has his memories of bygone times of supremacy to go on. Times of declaring how he would be the greatest European champion ever. Times when you shouted out how long you was going to hold onto that belt. It is a pity you didn’t tell Fanatic that….

He stares down at the floor.

Vortex: A new thing happened to me earlier on tonight. When I was punching the face of Takeo….and enjoying it….the people in attendance started cheering. A sound that I have never heard before. A sound that was as alien to me as my previous life. And you know what? I liked it. It comforted me. And then I realised something.

He looks at his arms with visible scars running from wrist to elbow.

Vortex: We have been through a lot. You can’t say my time in 6WF hasn’t been covered in controversy. Most of the time, I was looking inward towards myself. Staring deep and not liking what I saw. I damaged myself because of it. Physically….mentally…spiritually….I was a wreck. Someone who cared little about himself. But since Born in Fire, I have come back stronger. In all ways. I know my place now. I know where I want to get to. And if the fans enjoy the journey then great. You can be sure my opponents won’t.

He stands up and lifts the metal shard alongside him.

Vortex: It isn’t time yet to show everyone what I am capable of. It isn’t time yet to emblazon my name on everything and everyone. It is not time yet…..but it soon will be. This Friday will be a prelude when at last Vortex realises his potential. And leaves all the hallmarks of destruction across everyone he faces. While having a good time doing it.

He aggressively points to the camera.

Vortex: Hidari. You know that your time at the top is finished. You will find that I will not be pushed aside easily. And you will have to give more than ever before to be victorious. Win or lose Kenji, you will be hurt. And I will make quite sure that the fans are cheering all the way through it. Destruction is a by-product of the aggression I intend to give out from now on. Dealing pain. Breaking names. Attaining fame. Any. Way. Possible.

He beats his chest a few times forcefully before continuing.

Vortex: And I cannot wait to show you, the fans and the whole world just how destructive I can be. The winds of change will soon be upon us, and I will make sure that my name will be stamped upon your very souls.

He turns to the metal shard and then turns back to the camera smiling.

Vortex: And you don’t need to remember my name Hidari. It will soon be as clear to you as everyone else I face. Prepare for Rupture. I hope it will cleanse your body just before it breaks it.

He drops the shard to the floor with an almighty clang, before walking up to the camera and turning it off.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:31 am

Clarissa: Ladies and Gentlemen, and Dave Law's ex boyfriend RJ...

MW: Ha!

RJ: Ugh...

Clarissa: ...Please allow me to introduce to you... The Thunder from Down Under... The Catalyst of Controversy... The man with the undefeated record in 2013, the Five and O Born in Fire record, and the NEXT, 6WF Freeweight Champion... Max Adamson!

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys hits and the crowd boo immediately, Max Adamson is wearing a new t-shirt which mocks the 'GEEK' and 'NERD' ranges, with the slogan 'PRICK' across the chest. Adamson links arms with Clarissa and the pair head down to the ring, Max opens the ropes for Clarissa to enter the ring and she returns the favour for him. Clarissa passes Adamson the microphone and he waits for the boos to stop before speaking;

Max: I really don't care that you boo me, because while you fatso's drink and snack and sweat and cut short your life expectancy, people like the villain of the piece, people like Max Adamson are continuing with what they do and moving on with their lives, leaving the jealousy, bitterness and haters behind. Now shut up and listen to what I have to say.

(The boos continue and Adamson mocks the booing)

Max: I can finally see things from Danny McGraw's point of view, now he's removed his head from his arsehole, he realised if he was going to try and make the 6WF Freeweight Championship match a big deal, he needed some star power. Its all well and good sticking 6 men in an Elimination Chamber for the Freeweight Title, but it needed somebody who is both current, and, well, somebody. No-one else in that match has both of those traits. Nay Bother is a nobody, Mr Kenty is a nobody, Scorpion is a nobody, Mike Hill is not current and Abe Abercorn is definitely not current.

(The crowd boo and a loud "Kenty" chant starts up, which Adamson ignores)

Max: Max Adamson isn't here to make up the star numbers though, oh no. Max Adamson didn't plan on being part of an Elimination Chamber match to compete for the Freeweight Title, but rest assured I will be going all out to win the title in that match. And I will "showcase" how well I will do in this Showcase Tag Team match on Lockdown. I've never had a problem with Mr Kenty Kenty, he's been a pretty good Freeweight Champion and he's been a great ambassador to 6WF. But listen to me Kenty Kenty, I am putting you on notice. I'm sure 4 other men are going to tell you the same thing, but you need to realise that I am deadly serious. I am going to become the new Freeweight Champion at Betrayal, so I urge you, I urge you to enjoy every moment you have with that title, show even more kids in even more schools while you still can, because after Betrayal, you'll still have your smile, you'll still have your mindset and your fans, but you will NOT have that Championship to show for your efforts. Max Adamson, Freeweight Champion. Has a nice ring to it, don't'cha think?

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:16 pm

*The camera pans around The LG Arena to see a rabid crowd going crazy for 6WF! There are signs such as:*

"Vortex 4 Adkins Diet"

"6WF Podcast for iTunes number 1"

"Ceej, Señor Six Fingers and The Tooze's are gonna get you!"

*The camera ends up at ringside where Michael Wire and RJ are sitting*

MW: "What a show last week was! So many storylines, the Elimination Chamber being announced, Betrayal is truly shaping up to be another brilliant PPV!"

RJ: "Last week was brilliant Michael, apart from you know that Cassius kid! But what I enjoyed the most was the win Lukas Takeo and Kenji Hidari picked up in the tag team match against Vortex and The Fanatic!"

MW: "It was a very impressive win for Takeo and Hidari over two feared superstars, and we have a video package sent in by Mr Takeo for you right now!!"

*The titantron kicks in and the video package begins. We see a dark, windy night as the camera is walking through a graveyard. You can hear the puddles the cameraman is stepping in as he walks through towards a hut at the far side of the graveyard. We enter the hut to see Lukas Takeo sitting, looking out of the solitary window at the graveyard. He then stands up and moves the chair to the little table over by the corner, tucks it under, and lights the candle on it. He then takes a seat in the middle of the floor, looking down into the candle which he has placed in front of him. as he begins to speak.*

Takeo: "Last week on Lockdown, I beat both Vincent and The Fanatic. Hidari stole the pin from me, but everyone knows I was the one who won that match. A match in which I had, "0.000001 per cent of a chance" of winning right Fanatic?"

*Takeo sits and chuckles to himself*

Takeo: "I think it's about time that Vincent realises that he isn't as good as me. He never will be, he never has been. This new "Rupture" move he has encorporated into his arsenal is one that must be respected I do admit, but if you don't hit that move Vincent you have nothing else that even makes me flutter an eye lid. Anyway I must digress Vincent, you are not in my thoughts for this week quite luckily for you."

*Takeo readjusts the candle a little, as we hear the wind picking up outside the hut*

Takeo: "This week I face The Fanatic. Now last week you said some rather interesting things eh Fanatic? Well I have made a note of what you said last week Fanatic, it doesn't go unnoticed. I shall now pick the bones out of your rather hard to understand words. Firstly I hear you say, "Takeo, you are right, the era of darkness has begun, but you sure as hell are not the one who is leading it. You know it and the whole 6wf universe knows it, that The Fanatic is the darkest, most twisted superstar in 6wf today, not you, not chaos, not logan kincade, me." Fanatic I don't think you have a clue what you are on about. The Era of Darkness will be led by Lukas Takeo and Lukas Takeo only. Logan Kincade, Chaos and yourself have not ever experienced the pain I have been through, and nor will you be able to inflict the pain onto others that I can. You will see over the coming months that my ascension to domination of this company will happen, and I am prepared to go much further than anybody can ever dream of."

*Takeo laughs maniacally*

Takeo: "Fanatic you are the gift that keeps on giving. You also said last week, "Takeo, This is the closest you will ever be to this belt because frankly you are not good enough to be around this belt. And when I beat you and beat you so badly you will not want to be around this belt anyway." I'm not good enough? Me, Lukas Takeo, am not good enough? You do make me laugh Fanatic. You didn't beat me last week, but that was a tag team match, however you did have to team with Vincent so you were handicapped I guess. But this week it will be just you and me, 'pal'. One on one. Monster against Monster. I guess you will find out I am good enough. And I am certainly good enough to be around that worthless belt that you won by chance. In fact I am better than it, and I will prove that this week on Lockdown."

*Takeo stubs out the candle with his finger as the video cuts out and we head back to the arena...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:31 pm

The camera cuts to inside Anti-Hero's locker room where he's sat opposite his door.

AH: Why are you still sat outside my door you flaming freakazoid? You do realise I have my own ensuite don't you?
Seriously Kunnilingus or whatever you're called nowadays, where's the beef come from? We go back how far? We've known each other for how many years and in all that time our paths have never crossed have they, all the accusations levelled at me, have you ever called foul of them? Have I ever shown to you this so called power trip? This ego out of control?
So is there really a need for a match of any kind this week?
Who does it benefit really? Not me, a going through the motions count in my sleep win against you is hardly a scalp is it, and for you? Well I'm sure humiliation isn't really your bag is it? The fans perhaps? Well they've not seen Hero in action in over twelve months until last week, 2 weeks in a row they frankly don't deserve, I don't perform like some kind of seal for free you know, this ass is reserved nowadays for quality opponents of which you unfortunately have never shown any glimmer of achieving.
Are you actually going to leave my door at some point, jeez it's like having the Jehovah's round yet they'd actually be more welcome. You're right though, you're not a rookie, whilst you call me a has been then yes there's a grain in truth in that, I'm not flavour of the month with the powers that be, I'll be fighting upstream for some time and Ill have to take the opportunities myself when there's a chink in certain bookers armour backstage, but its better to be a has been than a neverbeen.
I've scaled the height Kumquat, Ive climbed the mountain, I've been at the pinnacle of this company time and time again, Ive mainevented PPV after PPV, you couldn't mainevent a child's birthday party dressed as a clown. So you either stand there thinking you're the big bad wolf with his chinny chin chin and wait until Friday when you'll find out you've wasted your time, or you run off crying to Alex Walker that Anti-Hero doesn't want to come out to play and you need a new fweind.

AH sticks his feet up on his couch and flicks on the TV with his remote

Jog on, Anti-Hero has more important things to do than chat to a door, Loose Women is about to start, want to see if its about Miss Jessica

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:11 pm

The crowd are just settling in their seats as “Ascending Malice” hits and Chris Patricks walks out onto the stage to a crescendo of boo’s from the fans, Chris stares at the sky before kissing his wrists and walking down to the ring

RJ: Here comes Patricks who has had a rollercoaster of a month or so, with beating Cobra at Born in Fire then going on to lose all last month including to Cobra at the PPV and then last week standing tall at the end of a gruelling 6 man tag match after laying out Cobra and one of our current Champs TGA

MW: That sums up Chris Patricks in my eyes RJ, you just can’t keep this guy down, who else would or could comeback loss after loss and end up one of the last men standing, the other being another man in the same position, The Saint, he may have lost his mind a bit over the last year but he is still one of the top guys in this company and long shall it be so

Chris rolls into the ring and points to the sky as the crowd still boo and throw insults his way

Chris: Just think this time last year I was heading for a holiday in McLean’s Mental Hospital, I had lost everything, my world was coming apart at the seems but at last after one of the worst years of my life everything is starting to come up Milhouse, I wife has been letting me see my kids, we are starting to get along better with each other…damn we actually went on a date last weekend, my life has turned the corner and as you all saw last week on Lockdown this has had a great affect on my wrestling, I mean come on did you see me at the end of the match…I mean WOW, roll the tape

The TitanTron comes to life showing last weeks Main Event

As Cobra is ready to deliver his double rotation moonsault, Cassius Zhi has suddenly got free on the rampway. He delivers a huge Dragon’s Fury that knocks out five of the security men. He rushes back down the aisle but is stopped just short of entering the ring. The referee is distracted by this event and turns away from the action. On the outside, Saint suddenly climbs up on the apron and kicks the ropes making Cobra fall down hard on his back. He ducks back down to the outside as the referee turns back round.

MW: Timely intervention by the Saint! How is this going to……

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB!

As both men wearily get up, Patrick’s takes his chance and boots Cobra in the gut before slamming him down with the sky high. He scrambles over and hooks the leg.

RJ: He got him!

Patrick’s gets up and leans against the corner tiredly. An evil smile appears on his lips as he looks down at the fallen Cobra. On the rampway, security have surrounded Cassius Zhi and are pushing him through the curtain while he continues to shout manically at the crowd. Leone slides under the bottom rope and checks on his tag team partner while Patrick’s continues to watch them both. Suddenly Saint rolls in as well. Leone gets up and goes after Saint but his punch is blocked.

MW: DIVINE INTERVENTION!

RJ: BUT THE MATCH IS OVER!

Saint slams Leone down to the mat with the RKO and he lies there motionless. The crowd start cheering as TGA slides into the ring and starts to lay into Saint. Suddenly Patrick’s comes in from behind TGA and slams him on the back of the head.

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB! WHAT’S THE POINT?!

MW: THE POINT IS THERE TO SEE RJ! IT IS THE ONE SAINT AND PATRICK’S ARE MAKING TO THE GUYS ON THE CANVAS!

Saint stands over Leone, while Patrick’s does the same to TGA and Cobra. The crowd boo loudly but both men ignore them as they stare down at their opponents.

MW: Saint took care of Leone. Patrick’s took care of TGA and Cobra. Perfect team work on show there!

RJ: Oh I have had enough of this………!!

The sound of a headset being chucked down on the commentators desk can be heard as Lockdown starts to go off air. As the screen fades, Patrick’s and Saint continue to stand tall in the centre of the ring with the boos of the crowd ringing in their ears.

The TitanTron goes off as the crowd boo

Chris: Well other than the parts with “The great white bore” Sainty, I was pretty damn impressive dontcha think?

MW: There is no denying that RJ

Chris: So on to this week, where it looks like I am to wrestle under a different name…Keith Patricks…is this what it has come too, is this how McGraw gets his kicks, how he shows the world how he treats one of his biggest stars, but getting his name wrong, you can only keep me down for so long Danny but as you can see that wont be for long, I have crawled my way back Danny and after I beat Cobra once and for all on Friday, there will be an open road to the Title and if you thing my old friend Leone or that hack TGA will stand in my way you have another thing coming….

“Ascending Malice” hits as Chris just smiles and raises his arms
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:34 pm

Marshall Murdoch is stood backstage looking bored as Vlad tries frantically to get a camera running.

MM: ‘Are we ready yet?’

V: ‘Минуточку, почему ты всегда торопится меня? Вы никогда не есть терпение ублюдок’

MM: Eh?

Zakky: Erm, he just needs another minute sir

MM: ‘If you want something doing...

(Marshall walks over to Vlad and slaps the camera before slapping Vlad round the head)

MM: ‘Good to go?’

(Vlad mutters something under his breath before forcing a smile and nodding)

MM: ‘Excellent! People of 6WF you are about to witness history this week, for you are about to be a part of the first ever Marshall Murdoch showcase!’

‘This week I have to step in, at the request on Mr McGraw no less, in order to pick up the pieces in the freeweight shambles – I mean they need someone vaguely competent in there to make everyone else look half decent don’t they? It’s a match full of the has beens, never wases and just what the hell is the point of you of the 6WF world, and it is crying out for a bit of star power, and Mr McGraw knows that he can rely on me to bring that to the table.’

‘It’s the same reason why Alex Walker is practically begging me to be a part of the Elimination Chamber match at Betrayal! He needs me to be involved in order to sell the damn thing, he needs me to add some credibility in there, but I politely declined his request. For I am better than that, and I am better than every single guy in the match, I am the sole reason for Max Adamson remaining undefeated in 2013 for God’s sake. You’re welcome by the way Max’

‘You see this time last year, I was in the 6WF championship elimination chamber match, no-one else in this match can say that, Mike Hill can’t, Abe Abercorn can’t, Mr Kenty can’t, the list goes on ... and Scorpion certainly bloody can’t, I’ve got the experience and know how in this type of match that Mr Walker is crying out for, but I’m not interested Walker, even if the chance to smash Abercorn’s head through several layers of Perspex is incredibly tempting.’

‘Because the main reason I have no desire to be in this match, is that it’s simply not a challenge, just last week I defeated your freeweight champion and Nay Bother, with well ... ‘nay bother’ (Marshall smirks to himself as the Church minions look on confused) and chalked up yet another tick in the win column for Marshall Murdoch. Becoming a common theme this isn’t it? 2013 started exactly the way 2012 ended, and believe me it will carry on that way for as long as I can still draw breath, for the era of Murdoch ... is just beginning.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:53 pm

*After Max's has finished speaking, Clarissa comes closer and the two begin to laugh, sharing private jokes as Max places his muscular arm around the small shoulders of Clarissa as the pair laugh on with the audience booing and shouting abuse. The familiar voices of RJ and Michael Wire then begin speaking from the commentary desk.*

RJ: Strong words from Max Adamson.. he means business I think tonight.

MW: No kidding RJ! with the beautiful Clarissa, an Australian accent and the body which looks like it's been sculpted from the gods Max Adamson will always be meaning business as long as he's in 6WF. It's only a matter of time before he is holding championship gold.. and the Freeweight championship could just be that.

RJ: Indeed partner, But I got a feeling this man has got a few things to say.. can you hear the reception!

*The crowd roar and scream in excitement as "Turn up the trouble" blares from the speakers, the camera roving around the arena picking up on the faces of young fans and old fans together smiling and bouncing around. The noise decibels go up another notch as Kenty comes out to the ramp from behind the curtain with a massive grin draped across his face. He is wearing the official Mr Kenty black shirt with the words "Live Life Loud" on the centre of the shirt in White bold italics. He is also wearing a pair of blue chino's and a pair of blue converse, the Freeweight title draped over his right shoulder proudly glimmering in the artificial light. The camera comes closer to Kenty who looks into it before saying..*

Mr Kenty: We got a humdinger tonight folks.. stick around!

*With that, Kenty makes his way to the ring fairly quickly, his blue eyes locked on Max and Clarissa who look distinctly unimpressed with Kenty. Making his way to the steel steps, Kenty looks at the fans and blows a kiss to a beautiful looking young lady in the front row who blushes deeply. Quickly going under the ropes, Kenty moves swiftly towards the ropes nearest the commentator's desk as Max and Clarissa shuffle slowly away, eyes piercing the back of Kenty as he is given a Microphone. Kenty then circles the ring in a pacey movement revving the crowd up into a frenzy as Max looks on disgustedly while Clarissa places her hands on her hips and shakes her head. Slowing down, Kenty stops and looks at the pair as Max mutters derogatory things under his breath as Kenty begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Hang on big guy.. I don't think I have had the pleasure to meet this.. this.. young lady before. She doesn't look familiar.. but being the gentleman I'am, Hello pretty lady.. I'm Mr Kenty and I'm your Freeweight champion.

*Looking cheerful, Kenty extends his hand to Clarissa who looks at him coldly and sharply clearly declining the offer for a handshake. A few seconds pass as Kenty looks on at a clearly angry looking at Clarissa before returning his hand to his side before speaking again.*

Mr Kenty: Oh wait a minute.. wait a minute! Your Clarissa! but of course! your 6WF's finest interviewer.. your interviews classic, all the big names in the business welcome you to their space and share the experiences good or bad with you as your so respected in the back. But what's changed.. what's made me not recognise you briefly..

Mr Kenty: Wait, wait, wait I got it! but where's Kuinshi? I thought you guy's had something special going on? you two seemed pretty sweet on each other.. he's the missing link. So if he's missing then why is Shane Warne here?

Mr Kenty: Oh I get it.. the pieces fall into place now. The puzzle is solved.. the mystery no longer the myth? busted! you two are.. I know this is a PG show but.. are you two, you know? Friends with benefits? but hang on a minute.. wait just a second.. it's more right. It's more!

Mr Kenty: Lordy what a mess.. phew! this is an awkward start. But what's the occasion, your both out here is it a special occasion? Am I missing a trick here?

*Clarissa comes closer to Max who places his arm around her and stares daggers at a jovial looking Kenty smiling broadly as he continues to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Maybe it's not a special occasion. Maybe you, Max find her special and I respect that. I respect that you find your lady special. But I'm being brutally honest here Max, she's not.

Mr Kenty: infact, Let me put this in perspective for you, for the commentators and the fans right here in the LG arena tonight right here in Birmingham!

Mr Kenty: You see, I know for a fact this city is deeply passionate about it's football. You have Birmingham City, West Bromwich Albion and Aston Villa to name a few. So here's what I'm getting at..

Mr Kenty: Clarissa.. for example, is a little bit like Aston Villa. She hasn't got a very good defence either. What this means folks, there has been a lot of balls that have been pounded in that goal.

*The audience begin to laugh and cheer, as Clarissa looks on bubbling with anger, her arms locked closed over her chest as Max shouts at Kenty who looks around shrugging his shoulders, his mouth agape sarcastically.*

Mr Kenty: And interestingly, her goal is alot like the Villa goal itself. It's real experienced, little protection and has got eleven other guys trying to score at once.

Mr Kenty: RJ.. and Michael, sort of. That one was for you guys!

*Leaning on the ropes, rubbing his cheek Kenty chuckles as RJ smiles cheekily and laughs a little at the comment as Max's faces turns redder and redder with anger.*

Mr Kenty: Hang on a minute. If you guys around here, especially any single guys, if you have around 20 pounds for the shuttle bus from the arena to your cars and a bag of haribo, that can be yours!

Mr Kenty: But, it may seem like a fairly good idea to use your 20 pounds on bus fare for that but folks I don't think it's worth the risk. Just think about all the doctor's appointments or hospital appointments to get yourselves checked out.

*Laughing in jest and leaning on the ropes, Kenty flicks the microphone around in his hand as Max begins to pace around the ring, scratching his head fuming before stopping swiftly and directly looking at Kenty while Clarissa snarls in the corner.*

Mr Kenty: Your probably pretty angry huh, big guy? I bet you are. I think any guy would be! but I have always lived by the code of honesty is the best policy and since that is out the way I can have a few words with you to.

Mr Kenty: Max Adamson, The Australian phenom, Mr Australia, the thunder from down under! you got it all, haven't you? your from one of the nicest places on earth, you look like your chipped from stone and have a tan that I could dream for. But what strikes me is.. you are completely opposite to what you say.

Mr Kenty: You say your continuing on you way, leaving behind the hate, jealously and bitterness behind but if anything you bring the hate.. jealously and bitterness with you everywhere.

Mr Kenty: You believe that you are the added star power in this little Elimination chamber match at Betrayal.. last time I checked you weren't holding championship gold big man. You believe that your the star power not anyone else in the match nor the champ. But deep down you know your not.. and it eats you up. That jealousy fuels you.. it fuels you to get that monkey off your back and prove it.

Mr Kenty: Your deadly serious about taking this huh? well I hope you prove it at Betrayal. I hope your bring the thunder from down under and prove it. Prove it to the world, prove it to Clarissa and most of all prove it to yourself.

Mr Kenty: The problem is Max.. that every other single guy in this match at Betrayal are deadly serious about taking this. This Freeweight championship has been on famous shoulders that are etched into the history books of this company. And guess what? I'm deadly serious about retaining it.

Mr Kenty: All of us at Betrayal are going to be locked in a structure so demonic.. so brutal.. so evil. Filled with what your claiming your leaving behind.. jealousy, hate and bitterness and these emotions are going to be spilling from a few guys in this match.

Mr Kenty: Maybe it suits you. Maybe you wan't to thrive in those conditions and maybe you will take this Freeweight title. To finally prove to yourself that you can be a champion again.

Mr Kenty: As far as tonight goes.. this "Showcase" tag-team match is a perfect warm-up. We both know this match can give either one of us or indeed any other guy a huge momentum boost going into Betrayal but why you ask is it such a perfect warm-up?

Mr Kenty: Your going to be needing to have eyes in the back of your head Max. Your team.. Mike Hill.. Marshall Murdoch. Both are slimy like snakes.. and will do anything to get any kind of advantage.

Mr Kenty: This match tonight I got some cool back-up in Nay and Abe and I both know these guys are angry for some revenge! but that doesn't mean I wont be wary either because the hunt for Championship gold can change men.

Mr Kenty: So tonight.. when the dust has settled.. Clarissa has chosen another bloke maybe Kuinshi again and your lying flat on your back after taking a hit from one determinded.. driven and sure as hell motivated to keep this Freeweight championship the winner of this match-up is the team of Nay Bother, Abe Abercorn and..

MRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Looking relaxed, Kenty welcomes Max to speak using his hand with an open palm with a cheeky smirk as Adamson bites the inside of his cheek with the microphone being passed around in both of his hands.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 pm

The lights in the arena fade and a layer of dry ice overs the stage, the fans are quiet waiting expectantly for a 6WF superstar. Red and silver fireworks then explode lighting the arena, Last Resort then blasts out of the speakers as the fans jump to their feet and cheer for Steel.

RJ: Steel got the victory on Lockdown last week, but it wasn’t the kind of performance we are used to, it was clear his mind was elsewhere.

MW: Indeed and it nearly cost his team, Steels far too caught up in what happened at Payback and getting his revenge.

Steel then steps out from behind the curtains the noise level in the arena reaches fever pitch. Steel is in his wrestling attire and a silver hoodie fully zipped to the top, he stops at the top of the ramp soaking in the atmosphere. Steel then begins to make his way to the ring tentatively taking time to scope out his surroundings, he reaches ringside and makes his war around to the announce table to pick up a microphone still checking out the crowd suspiciously. Steel then rolls into the ring and calls for his music to be stopped as he takes centre stage.

RJ: Well it looks like we’re going to hear Steels thoughts, let’s see if his head is more in the game this week.

Steel ushers the crowd for silence before lifting the microphone to his mouth

GS: Its time to come clean and admit that last week my performance was extremely lacking in some departments and I failed to meet my usual high standards, and I let you guys down by allowing myself to be distracted and have my head turned which subsequently meant that the performance you saw from me was not exactly worth the money you paid. I’m also here to apologies in advance for what you may see from me in the coming weeks right now the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see before at night is the image of me from that ladder at Payback and the man who cost me my chance. Yeah I’m talking about you Hero whether you’re here in this arena hiding like a coward or sat watching this at home, times running out you had a lucky escape last week but eventually your luck will run out and when it does you best be prepared for what’s about to go down. I still don’t understand what was going through your head when you intervened at Payback, I mean we’ve never crossed paths before nor have we ever really had any kind of communication so if in some way I have wronged you id quite like to hear it.

Steel drops the microphone to his side and waits a few seconds

MW: Does Steel want an answer right now?

RJ: I believe so

Steel then lifts the microphone to his mouth

GS: Yeah I thought so you weren’t man enough to face me last week and ran why should I expect anything different, go on hero run, run like you’ve always run. Only a few weeks ago you were asking why nobody no longer spoke about Hero as this great saviour and the man that helped put 6WF on the map, the fact is 6WF has moved on without you and it’s a much better place and you well you you’re just insignificant. I’m going to take stab at why you got involved at Payback and I don’t think I will be far from the truth; the truth is you just couldn’t handle somebody else being in the spotlight the spotlight you yearned for so dearly. Then you saw you opportunity a chance for you to put your name automatically back on the lips of every fan and superstar, you thought by stopping me from winning the title would make you relevant once more would somehow stop the change 6WF was going through. Sure you may have been successful on this occasion but change is coming Hero and its coming whether you like it or not, when it does come Hero I fully expect to see you running for exit and the first bus out of here.

MW: I think Steel is far from being ready to move on

GS: Now this week I’ve seen the line-up and I’m down to face off against Crimelord and it gives me the chance to make up for my underwhelming performance last week, Crimelord has won pretty much everything possible in this company so to stand any chance I have no choice but to be at my best if I am to pick up the win. I know some people will be no doubt be wondering if I managed to pick up the win against Crimelord last week and I wasn’t at my best this should be a walk in the park, I’m afraid it doesn’t work like that last week I had Lex there to watch my back and make up for the silly mistakes I was making, this week it’s all on me and I can’t afford any slip ups otherwise it will be game over.

RJ: Steels not lying if he doesn’t show up in the right frame of mind this week he may well find himself having to deal with the consequences.

GS: Oh one last thing with Betrayal only a few weeks away I think ive made it quite clear what I want and I would urge the board to give me what I want in this case, although this week my opponent is Crimelord you are never far from my thoughts Hero and although waiting a few weeks to get my hands on you will seem like an age, it will mean when I do finally get some retribution I can really take my time over it and savour every moment of kicking your ass around this arena while these fans chant my name. Eventually Hero a true predator always catches its prey.

Last Resort then begins to sound once more and the fans begin to cheer loudly, steel then drops the microphone and climbs the ring post lifting his hands in the air as the crowd continue to cheer as the cameras fade.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 am

At a house show the crowd return to their seats and 'Be Myself' blasts out through the speakers

Lex walks out onto the ramp and the crowd go crazy

MW: Wow what a reaction, who would have guessed that the once most hated man in professional wrestling would now be the darling of these fans

RJ: He has had a complete change of character. The once most selfish man in the world has started to care about other people

MW: You, RJ. He has started to care about you??

RJ: Errmm. Well yes he has come to my rescue once or twice but I think the change was in place long before he stood up to cassius on my behalf

MW: Sounds like he's got you convinced

RJ: He has Michael and from the response of these fans it looks like he's got the whole 6WF universe on his side

Lex has a huge smile on his face as he walks down the ramp. Lex is dressed down in a pair of jeans and dark boots, his t -shirt is pink and in black writing reads 'Captain Crazy??'

Lex climbs the steps and perches on the turnbuckle, he taps his chest as the fans chant his name. Lex is handed a microphone and he jumps down to the mat, pausing for a second Lex enjoys the atmosphere

LH: Another week another fantastic reception from the greatest fans in the world. You guys are awesome, you are what makes this company so great.

I see that now without you guys 6WF is nothing!!!!
(The crowd start a 6WF chant)

You have taken me to your hearts when everybody was telling you not to. You recognise the hard work and the sacrifice I have made to make up for my past and I wanted to come out here tonight and say I am truly thankful.

You have helped me find who the real Lex Hart is, you have helped me become a better man, a better wrestler.

(The crowd start a Lex chant and Lex mouths the word thankyou)

With your support I have been in the most brutal match ups of my career and you have provided me with the strength I needed to survive. I feel your energy, I feel your will for success and that drives me on. I am here to put on the best wrestling matches for you, you deserve only the best and as god as my witness I promise you I will give every breath in my body fighting to make that happen

No matter who the opponent - Cassius( Crowd Boos) I know we are not done yet and I look forward to your next move because I will be waiting. I am ready for what ever you have to throw at me because I have something stronger than whatever is in your green tea.
I have the belief of tehse fans willing me on, driving me forward to success. The same drive that powered JJ to victory at Born in Fire is carrying me like a wave of positivity and it will not be defeated

(Lex points to the crowd)
We will not be defeated

The crowd go wild and start to chant

LH: But this week our focus in on a different beast, another shade of crazy all together

Logan Kincade

MW: Loooooooooooooooooogan KINCADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ: Now's not the time Michael

LH: Logan, Captain Kincade, Blue Dragon v2.1 or what ever the hell you call your crazy ass. I am here telling you now I am not afraid of you , I do not fear you, we do not fear you

You can play your little games of intimidation but we will keep coming back time and time again no matter what you throw at us we will still be standing

You are not in control of this Logan
We are seizing control, we are taking the lead

I am calling you out
Let's not wait until Lockdown

Get your ass out here now and let's settle this tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:36 pm

A John Deere tractor screeches around the corner of the parking lot and comes to a shuddering halt inches away from a limo. The door of the tractor flies open and from inside a man in a Paddy Cap and holding a staff climbs down. He's wearing mucky clothes and a long unkempt beard, his belly protrudes over his waist line. The camera zooms in on his manic smile.

MJ : I't couldn't be could it ?? I'd heard rumors, but surely not.

RW: Thats Finlay Mike, that's sure as hell Finlay, 6WF original, brawler, drinker and all out hell raiser. I thought he was dead !!

The Camera follows Finlay as he hobbles through the arena making his way by new faces, even those he recognizes he chooses to ignore. He walks by pictures on the wall, a portrait of him side by side with a portrait of Hobo. The Irony. He stops just before the curtain like he had done thousands of times before, everything was different now. He was different now.

MJ: It seems like Finlay is coming out to the ring to address us all here tonight, on 6WF Lockdown. Isn't it great to see a 6WF original with us here RJ ??

RJ: I dunno Mike, Finlay was always a bit unstable and to be brutally honest he looks terrible, he's got a walking stick for god sake.

MJ: That's a staff RJ, it's a staple of many Irish Farmer's attire !!

Mad Dog Coll by Rory and The Islanders blasts through the Arena and after a few seconds Finlay makes his way onto the stage. The older fans pop loudly for an old hero. Most of the younger fans look confused, surely this disheveled pot bellied man couldn't be the legendary Finlay.. Finlay waves to the crowd and slowly makes his way up the steps and into the ring. He hobbles to the corner and places his staff against the ropes. He stands there gazing around the arena for a moment or two well the very last of the applause dies out. Finally he grabs a mic.

MJ: Oh I wonder what Finlay's got to say tonight RJ, he was never one to mince words.

RJ: That mans in no state to be in this ring, he's tarnishing his legend here, somebody get him out of here.

Finlay : I can't help wonder when I look around this arena tonight. I wonder what might have been ? I wonder where the hell it all went wrong ? I wonder what have I become ? And it scares me to know that I don't have the answers to these questions. The last few years of my life have been the most challenging of my existence, you see ever since I left 6WF I've been back in Ireland trying to make an honest livelihood. I've been working hard to become something which my family can respect, which my community can look up too. Yet deep down I always knew that I was lying to myself, that I could work hard everyday on a farm and drink hard every night in the local pub and that wouldn't hide the fact that I was still be the same old alcoholic failure I've always been.

I look back in shame to think that I barely even made my own Hall of Fame induction because I was on a binge. I had no respect for the people who surrounded me, I was a self centered fool. I didn't show you fans the respect you deserve, and that's why i'm back here tonight. I've lost everything I hold dear, my brother JSS no longer talks to me, I'm at loggerheads with my father, my wife and kids are thousands of miles across the globe. All I have left is 6WF, and by God if anyone thinks i'm gonna mess it up this time, they're crazy. I'm here to be the best, because I owe it to every fan in this arena and all over the world.

I never lived up to my potential before. I swindled my talent with eccentricity and stupidity, I drank before big fights, I crashed cars at crazy speeds, I fought backstage just as hard as I fought in the ring and all it led to was bitterness. Now I've a rundown body, I carry a belly around that's only fit for embarrassing bodies, my knee has blown out more times than Hobo's had hot meals, but i'm still standing and i'm still fighting, pain doesn't stop me, it drives me on. I'm not sane, I don't believe in physics and biology, the only science in my life is Fighting, and as I've always said it's not the dog in the fight, it's the fight in the dog.

MW: Fighting talk by an obviously emotional Finlay here tonight.

RJ: I think he's drunk Mike.

MW: By the sounds of things Finlay has got to grips with his alcohol problems RJ.

Slowly but surely the crowd start to chant Finlay, including the youngsters, it gets louder and louder and before long the arena is drowned in chants of the Irishman's name. Finlay soaks in the adulation, before raising his hand to ask the crowd to stop.

Finlay: I've got one last thing to say to you guys and everyone watching all over the world... I'm Finlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and I looooooooooooooooove to FIGHT.

The Ballad of Mad Dog Coll once more blasts all over the arena and Finlay grabs his Staff and makes his way up the ramp to the cheers of the crowd.

MW: Well Finlay is back, but I for one worry about whether or not he will be physically able for the rigors of 6WF.

RJ: Finlay was never known for his athleticism though Mike, it was his dogged determination and his love for a fight, I'd be more worried about his obvious mental problems than his physical ones.

MW: I guess we'll have to wait and see RJ.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:18 pm

*Kuinshi suddenly kicks open the door, staring at a calm Hero*

Kuin: Well now, if this is the only way I can talk to you then so be it. Hero, the truth is you and I have never faced off and you have been so far away from here for a very long time. I have had several hard fought matches ever since you left, Max Adamson I beat, Logan Kincade I had a brawl with that lasted several months, Cassius Zhi I went to an all out war with and took him to new limits. James McManus, Scorpion, Saint, Crime Lord the list is endless! I have fought so many guys that you have no idea about. So who do you consider ready to face you Hero? A clone of yourself? Your own ego? Lets face it we all do not get the perfect hand in life so you get who you get. I get you and you get me. You think I have not earned your respect but leets face it, your respect does not matter to me. Walkers respect does not matter to me. The respect of the fans is all that matters to me as they drive me forward as I am their representative. I am there to sort out the honesty and truth they want to see and the truth is your recent actions since returning disgust them. You think that everyone is beneath you and you want to stand at the top on your own, yet you never get there on your own do you?

*Hero then turns to look at Kuinshi*

Kuin:You always have to have a few people prop up and support you and the last time I saw you it was the Church of Hero. You were trying to get yourself revered as god, what's next you intend to call yourself Deep Thought, maybe even Jesus or King Arthur? You can never get to the top on your own can you? You can never reach the top by yourself and you never will. The truth is you can talk and talk but when you try and climb the ladder the best you can do by yourself is second best. Have you improved? Are you going to try and do it by yourself or is your mommy around here somewhere? If you are just going to recruit a new stepladder for you to stand on to get to the top then just go home Hero. No one here is interested in seeing the same thing recycled over and over again. Although, if it does start again I will be the one to stop you and whoever you think of recruiting. You are a natural weasel and you are not welcome here Hero, I will make sure you understand that. I want to hammer that point into you this week in the ring and even if you think of running, I will not stop chasing you down and I will drag you back to the arena, throw you into the ring and then put you through the mat!

*Kuinshi then watches Hero very closely*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:46 pm

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

MW: He's here!

RJ: Wait a second...

A spotlight hits the curtain as a security guard comes flying out, he stumbles a little but stays on his feet before slowly making his way down to the ring, he is sporting a limp and a cut over his right eye.

RJ: What the hell is this?

MW: Erm.....

The security guard climbs the steps and walks over to lex and asks him for the microphone.

Guard: L-ladies and Gentlemen.... Please may I draw your attention to the titan-tron....

Suddenly the tron flickers into life as Logan Kincade, Hardcore title over his shoulder is sat in the Consultancy offices.

LK: Lex.... hey, up here. Who the fuck is we? You got an imaginary friend now? Oh...you mean... you mean the fans? You don't think they fear me? Believe me, they fear me, they fear what I can and will achieve in this company. But mostly they fear me because I literally don't care who I have to go through to get what I want... Superstar....Board Member.....FAN!...Or Security Guard.... hahaha.....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

LK: This is Frank. Frank has a wife called... Jane and a son called Rory. He has worked for 6WF for 10 months and has a dream to one day open a cafe in the heart of London awww.... that's lovely that is Frank..

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

RJ: Disgusting.

MW: Ha! this is amazing!

LK: See ask Frank if he fears me. Ask Frank who is in control. FRANK! IS IT LEX!?

Frank shakes his head.

LK: Is it McGraw?!

Again Frank shakes his head.

LK: Or is it....me?

Frank nods as he catches Lex's eye then quickly looks away.

LK: Now you see Lex, I was sitting in the back here, when I heard you ranting and then you demanded my presence? Really? You think I would just drop what I am doing and run down to the ring because fucking YOU demand it? who the hell are you to demand anything? What champion are you!? what RIGHT do you have to demand anything of me? No you have NO rights around here. The mere fact you are even allowed to BE here amazes me. Spreading your disease of lies. YOu may have these brain dead simpletons and the old man RJ convinced but I know a liar when I see one....and I see you.

SO! Seeing how you don't call the shots. I thought my good friend Frank here could come down to the ring and deliver my message for me...

An evil smirk spreads across Logan's war painted face as Frank reveals a lead pipe from his sleeve and swings to hit Lex with it but Lex is quicker and grabs Franks arm before he can strike.

Frank has a look of sorrow and fear on his face as Lex grabs the bar off him and lets go of his arm and looks at him to say don't worry, I know why you did it.

Logan begins to laugh hysterically

LK: ...oh Frank, I expected more from you....no wait, no I never hahahahaha......ahhhh you see Lex? You can be friends with these people.... and They will respect you to your face.... then bad mouth you behind your back. Or....you can make them fear you, and they won't say anything behind you back for fear of reprisal....

No this isn't a game of intimidation Lex, this is a lesson in dominance. This is how you get! things! done! And you know this, the real you that is, not this plastic version with the fake smiles and "I do it all for you!" bullshit. Come on Lex.... drop the act...haha it's pathetic..

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Lex is helping Frank backstage

LH: Take a seat

Lex pulls a chair from a table in the 6WF dining area

LH: Can I get you anything , coffee, something stronger?

Frank shakes his head , he is sweating and is still shaking from his previous ordeal

LH: Did he hurt you?

Again Frank shakes his head

Lex bangs the table in anger and Frank jumps
LH:Sorry but he is out of order, if he has a problem with me why can't he come and face me, why keep attacking innocent people. What is it with the bullies in 6WF, they are just cowards

Cowards who don't have the balls to come and stand with me face to face

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Lex is pacing round the waiting room, he stops in his tracks when he hears a knock at the door...

LH: Come in?

Lex stands stunned as the burly, handsome figure of Colbert Pickwhistle walks in, smoking a pipe, an intense, sympathetic look across his face...

CP: Good evening....

LH: Colbert?

CP: Hart.

LH: Everything ok, Colbert?

Frank looks at the two men, a confused and puzzled look across his face...

CP: Don't think i haven't forgotten, Hart...

LH: Wh....

CP: Don't think i haven't forgotten what you did to Jackson. I'll never forget.

LH: Oh....

CP: Yes. Hang your head, dear boy. You've shamed yourself. But, this is not why i'm here....

LH: Good point, why are you hear?

CP: Glad you asked, Lex. Since i've been out of work i've taken up residence in the hospital, assisting the police and social services with inquiries, taking care of domestic abuse cases. Nasty business really, bloody Saville and his henchman, sodomising the poorly and needy, must of come from German descent. Hildy always had that troubled look about her, something seedy and dodgy about all that. I never let her wash the dogs you know. Never could trust her stray hands and viper like grip. Anyway, i walked past and heard your comment, wanted to check in on the young lady in question....

Colbert turns his head, Frank raises his eyebrows....

CP: Ah..... well....this...is.....awkward.....

Lex shakes his head....

CP: I wholeheartedly apologise......a severe misjudgement on my part Madam...i mean sir....

Right, now what of Coward....

LH: Who?

CP: Coward? Come on man, i heard you say 'Coward doesn't have the balls to come'?

LH: Huh?

CP: Noel Coward?! You can't go making statements like that, Hart. Not in these times. The police will be on you like a rash. Now don't get me wrong, i'm all for your type. Strong willed, buttocks of steel, but you've got to be careful man. Standing there in your pink pants, offering a young defenseless man something stronger than coffee, to the untrained ear my lad, someone could mistake that for you wanting to bugger him over the bedpan!

Frank takes a sip of water but spits it across the room as Lex looks at Colbert in shock....

CP: This isn't the time or the place, Lex. Now keep your hands to yourself, and that sock firmly tucked where it is. I don't want to be back here with young Fred here...

Frank: It's Frank.

CP: Quite.

I want to be Frank. I don't want to be back here, getting the doll out to young Fred here and see you dropping the soap in the shower for fun. Keep it clean and keep it in your pants.

Good day.

Lex shakes his head in disbelief as Colbert leaves. Lex continues to pace as the handle of the door turns again...

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:30 pm

*Anti-Hero looks back up at Kuinshi as he burns a hole into him*

AH: First things first, the name is now Anti-Hero, not Hero, that’s so 2012. So when you’re whittling on about recycling the same old schtick then I’d kindly draw your attention to the fact that of anyone on the roster able to adapt, able to change, able to reinvent themselves to refocus and reignite their career then it’s yours truly. I’m not changing my name from one unpronounceable series of letters to another that sounds like your cat has run across your keyboard. Seriously how do you pronounce your name now?
Kwannnshhhhi?
Kwonnnncccchhhiiii?
Sppppaaaaaaazzzmmooiiiiiidd?

See you harp on about me surrounding myself by lackeys, followers and sycophants to gain my power, do I note a touch of jealousy there? Do you want your own little group of men following you about?
Do you need a wrasslin fweind?

*Anti-Hero raises a hand to his eye and rubs his knuckle to the corner of it pretending to cry*

AH: Face it Quantum Leap, no-one wants to associate with you, no-one gives a rats about you, no-one sheds a tear over little Uryu. Since I left you faced some great names in that list as well as Scorpion, bully for
you, did it get you climbing that ladder? Did it propel you to stardom, did it buggery. Five years on Kool-Aid and you’re still as insignificant as you ever were, a tiny tiny fish in a much bigger pond.

*Anti-Hero moves his hand in front of him now and hold his thumb and index finger out and pretends to squash Kuinshi between them*

AH: But you’re right about one thing Kookaburra, I’m alone, no back up, no-one looking after me in the boardroom, no-one looking after my interests. The fans hate me, the wrestlers backstage despise me, the management team, well, lets just say I’m not exactly up for push of the year if they can help it, so yeah it’s sink or swim time.
And you know what Koalachops, I’m loving it. No hangers on, no-one constantly mithering for advice, no pressure from fans to placate their incessant demands, I do what I want, when I want. I disgust the fans?
So what, the fans disgust me.
All that matters to you is their respect? Seriously kid, you’re no JJ Johnson.
Stepladders? You fell off the bottom rung, twisted your ankle and never got back on.
But you go out there tomorrow, you get your ring gear on and you wait, you build up the crowd, make them anticipate the arrival of yours truly, and then you come backstage on a search for me because frankly I won’t be wasting my precious time entertaining those idiotic plebs and dragging your sorry ass through a 2 minute match. Now be a good boy and stick that door back up before you leave, there’s an awful draft coming through.

*Anti-Hero throws Kuinshi a look of disdain then picks up a copy of Heat and begins to read it in front of Kuinshi’s face*

Last edited by Hero on Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Lex watches the door slowly open, and Cassius Zhi walk in. Hart stands upright in front of Frank as Cassius closes the door behind him.

Cassius : This is getting a little tiresome, Hart.

Cassius turns away from the closed door to face Lex.

Cassius : This altruistic bullshit… is this what you are now? The good Samaritan running on down the road to your very own Damascus, stopping to pick up any waylaid souls you encounter along the way? It really doesn't suit you, Hart! And it's pathetic.

Cassius stares intensely at Lex

Cassius : How much longer do you think you can keep on running down that road, with charity cases like this cowardice-castrated loser, and that mouthy son-of-a-bitch RJ on your back? How much longer do you think you can get away with some pathetic roll-up pin victories, running off into the distance, before the weight of your guilt-rescinding aid missions start to drag you down into the dirt and under my foot, Lex?

Cassius takes a step closer to Lex, and slyly smiles antagonistically in his face

Cassius : JJ Johnson’s martyrdom left him a useless cripple, Hart. And when I DO catch up with you… yours will too!

Cassius goes to turn away from Lex, facing the door, but he looks back over his shoulder at Hart.

Cassius : Why don’t you ask HIM how his victory over Cassius Zhi still feels when he wakes up in the morning to feel the cold eating away at his spine. Ask him if it was all worth it, Lex. Then keep on running on down that road, ignoring the beggars and the invalids calling for your help from the gutter, before you end up just another one of them… just another JJ Johnson… and realise for yourself that it really wasn’t!

Cassius sneers at Lex, then is distracted by something on the floor. He kneels down and picks something up, holding it up to the light between his fingers. A long, shiny, orange hair. Zhi turns back and grimaces at Lex who cockily smiles back at him. Cassius tightens his grip around the single hair and holds it in his closed fist as he backs away toward the door, and makes to exit.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Scorpion can be seen backstage as he notices the camera he begins to smile before walking towards it and beginning to speak.

S: Well then as it was announced last week I will be in the Elimination Chamber for the free-weight title and yes it will be my first time ever but you see I have been through much more them some cage of steel and there are others who have never been in the match as well, now the next thing is I have been told i get to keep my clause to cash in on which ever champion I want to face and who knows maybe if the man with "one catchphrase" makes it out as still champion, I may even cash in straight after the match because you see I persist this unpredictability factor unlike anyone else who has ever been in this company, that is the very reason people watch the show and tune as they can never be sure what I will do next while with the likes o Kenny it’s the same old crap of him coming down saying his catchphrase making fun of the interviewer and then saying he will win "blah blah."

Scorpion begins to grin.

S: Anyway this week I am once again in the European title eliminator and after I showed the stupid pathetic loser in Kuinshi about beating him once again i now have to face the man who’s never won a title and Chaos and his alter ego that he seems to be fighting, now that means he will have his hand full and I will be facing McManus and I will once again get the pin fall and show him why i am the "future" and not that delusional fool because you see James I all ready beat you on the microphone and it sure will be fun beating you in the rang as well, then going on to face your "buddy" and pulling a double shift at the PPV to show once again showing I am the spotlight after having 2 show stealing matches and what comes out of this possibly becoming a reality?

S: Well just encase you fools have forgotten if I was to win the Free weight title in the elimination chamber and then go on to beat the European title, I will be the first man since Abe Abercorn to have held both titles but you see unlike Abe I have another title shot up my sleeve in which I will then cash in on the hardcore champion when he is at his weakest and then go on to hold all 3 titles for the first time in history then you will all see why I will define an era and then go on to become a world champion.

S: You have all been warned and it starts when i destroy both Chaos and McManus this week.

Scorpion pushes the camera man out the way and heads for his locker room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:58 pm

Spotting a moment of weakness Lex takes a step towards Cassius
LH: A memory of something lost Zhi?

Cassius stops but does not turn round

LH: Does it still cut you deep Cassius
That you were never good enough for her or is it the fact that she picked me ?

Cassius twitches his neck as Lex is right behind him

LH: Is that was all this has been about?
The violence
The anger

Because of her

Lex whispers in Cassius' ear

LH: The whore????

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:08 pm

-Abe is in his locker room-

AA: Ohh, I know I'm not in the best of form recently. Losing to guys that I wouldn't have lost to in my prime. But, I tell you, this is just ring rust. I tell you, form is temporary, class is permanent. And I will use this title opportunity - a title I won whenever it was just called the Internet title, back in the day.

I will use this match tomorrow to educate you on the fine art of wrestling, and perhaps some of the newer wrestlers will get an insight. I will be assessing you all, and I will find out out the real threats are.

So guys, will you pass the Abercorn Assessment?

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:44 pm

*"I Fought The Law" Blasts out around the arena as Cameron Faith steps from behind the curtain to a huge ovation, he is wearing Baltimore Ravens Cap, polo shirt, jeans and white trainers. Cameron steps forward to the front of the stage and stands at the top of the ramp before looking at the camera and giving a Blue Dragon salute before making his way down to the ring slapping the fans hands*

RJ: A nice tough by Cameron their, paying tribute to his friend Blue Dragon who retired to last week.

MW: What a pair of losers, and who is he trying to be with that entrance.

RJ: Im not sure what you mean Michael.

*The camera focuses back on Cameron who is now standing in the middle of the ring microphone in hand, he waits for the fans to quieten a little before raising the microphone to speak*

CF: Last week we had two huge announcements. The one everyone is talking about, Mr Kenty is to defend his Freeweight Title against 5 men in the Elimination Chamber but its the and the other announcement that seemed to sneak under the radar and that's Blue Dragons retirement that I want to talk about first.

*Nay smiles as he this time waits for the Blue Dragon chants to die down*

CF: You see we had our battles last year, we both desperately wanted to get to Logan and both desperately wanted to win the Hardcore Championship but after all was said and done no matter what happened in these great matches we ended up finishing the way we started, as friends.

So Blue what ever your doing right now, do one for me.

*The crowd start up the Blue Dragon chants as Cameron paces back and forward in the ring fixing his hat.*

CF: You all don't have to worry though, I ain't turning into some soppy b****** but given that I am teaming with two men I will be facing in the Elimination Chamber including the Freewight Champion Mr Kenty it's a nice time to remind everyone that I don't play games.

So Mr Kenty, Abe i am putting you on notice that you don't need to worry about me giving my all in this match because I am always 100 percent focused when it involves handing another ass whopping to Mike Hill.

You see we are stepping into the ring with three dangerous opponents this week who will have no problem jumping on any weakness should we not be on the same page, so lets make sure that we pick up the victory, come through uninjured and then worry about what's to come.

*Cameron stops pacing around the ring and starts to look more serious*

Don't get me wrong in two weeks time when I step into that Elimination Chamber it will be everyman for themselves and I will be doing everything I can to walk out with that Title.

I was a second away from victory in Hardcore Hell, I had my chances in the ladder matches at payback. I have been there,done that and its about time I reached the gift shop and bought the god damn T-shirt.

But until then my only focus is winning this tag match and proving to everyone that next week I will be a force to be reckoned with!!!!

*Cameron drops the mic before climbing up onto the turnbuckle and throwing his cap I to the crowd and acknowledging the crowd as the show goes to adverts*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:13 am

Cassius suddenly snaps and spins round to confront Lex, the force of his rotation pushing Lex back. In a flash Zhi kicks out with a vicious and blind Dragon's Fury roundhouse kick, missing Hart by some distance but catching Frank the security guard who has stood up in the scuffle.

Cassius bounces back onto his standing foot as Lex watches Frank fall to the floor. Cassius' eyes are wide with nervous energy, and he anxiously strokes his chin as he flashes edgy glances from Lex to the now collapsed Frank.

Zhi twitches nervously then stands down from his alerted stance, calming down from his momentary loss of control. As Lex stares up at Cassius, Zhi attempts to laugh off the reaction Hart has provoked, but is unconvincing, twitching violently again.

Cassius steps back towards the door, takes one last look down at Frank and then at Lex, then leaves, heaving the door open aggressively then slamming it behind him.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:19 am

The arena screen flickers on and the grainy camcorder image appears again. The digital clock in the corner of the screen says "18/01/13 04:48:21". The camera moves through the backstage corridors where all is quiet. Vortex's voice can be heard coming from behind the camera as he continues walking.

Vortex: Silence. All around is silence. The quiet is a prelude to the storm that will come. A storm of such power, that other places cower in awe of the spectacle. In a few hours time, the roar from the audience will fill this dead place and make it alive again. Alive and full of hope, dreams and glory. This building will produce many memorable moments tonight. Just as it does every Friday. It will create superstars. Champions. Legends. There will be feats of strength and skill which is all played out on one of the grandest stages of all. Thousands of people will see the story unfold. All with a smile on their faces. Sore throats from cheering. Tired hands from applauding. Then they will all go home and look forward to the next show. The next opportunity to see their favourites in action. And a time to rejoice in 6WF being the best damn federation this business has ever seen.

The camera suddenly stops and turns round so we see a close up of Vortex’s face.

Vortex: But I could not give a damn about all that…....

The camera returns back to focus on the corridor as Vortex starts to move and talk again.

Vortex: Kenji Hidari. Where is the big speech? Where is the declaration of authority? Where is the history lesson in your achievements? Where is the background of where you are from and what you belong to? Where is the whinging? Where is the wailing? Where is the statement of intent? Where is the step by step guide to how you are going to destroy me tonight? Where is the roadmap to how you will become a champion again?

The camera stops moving.

Vortex: Where is the 6CW reject? Where……is……..Hidari???

The camera turns round again to focus on Vortex’s face. He is looking away from it and staring in the distance.

Vortex: Silence. All around is silence. And that silence is telling…..

He moves the camera back down as the picture shakes. Then the picture disappears from the arena screen.

Last edited by Twisty on Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:27 am

(As Steel raises his hands in the air and the crowd cheer, 'Rain Wizard' blasts out and the mood suddenly changes as the crowd start booing loudly. Crime Lord steps out onto the ramp, dressed in a grey suit with a blue shirt unbuttoned. He's smoking a cigar and is already holding a microphone in his hand. He lifts the mic up and holds the cigar.)

CL- You don't just brush me off like that Steel.

(Crime Lord takes another long puff on the cigar before stepping down the ramp.)

CL- When you face me, when you know you're just days from facing the most successful 6WF star of all time, you focus every fibre of your being on me.

(Crime Lord continues to walk down the ramp and then climbs up the steps into the ring before stepping through the ropes. The crowd are still booing him as Steel looks on unimpressed. Crime Lord blows the smoke from his cigar in Steel's direction before dropping it on the mat and standing on it.)

CL- You will make the biggest mistake of your whole damn career if you think that Hero is your biggest problem. I am....I don't care about you, I don't respect you, I don't know you...but despite all that, despite the indifference I have for you, I am still the biggest threat you've faced your entire career. Forget whatever chumps you fought in 6CW, they're nothing, 6CW's very best aren't fit to wipe my boots clean.

GS- What about Keith Leone, he was good enough-

CL- SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'm speaking, not you. I don't want to hear whatever drivel you've managed to push out of those inbred lips of yours, I want you to shut up and listen to me. Keith Leone is a lucky, lucky boy. He didn't beat me, he didn't conquer me, he escaped, ran away, took whatever he could from me and took off. If I get one more chance, one more opportunity to face Keith Leone, I'll make sure he can't do any more running, I'll make sure he can't even walk away, crawl away, he'll have to try and drag himself away with his goddamn tongue to stop me destroying him!

Listen here Steel...you're facing me as I am in a state of turmoil, no championship, watching good for nothing wasters ruin this company that I built, that I made great! I'm watching 6WF sign up hopeless, talentless runt after hopeless talentless runt, desperate to create the next big thing. Your presence in this fine company is a massive insult to me. You're not good enough Steel for 6WF, you may be some kind of 6CW legend or myth or champion but to me, you're nothing more than a waste of my space, of my time, of my air! I demand that you...show me some respect, that you focus your full attention and me and our match because I can assure you, it will be like nothing you've ever faced before.

Hero is nothing, Anti-Hero is nothing...you are nothing and you should learn to show me some respect because I am your superior in every goddamn way. I'm everything you'd want to be and this week you'll get to see it first-hand, you get the best spot in the house to witness my excellence. I will beat you and I will make you understand just how much better I am than you.

Focus Steel, focus on what is really important....me.

(Crime Lord smirks as the crowd boo him louder still.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:25 am

Logan is in his lockeroom applying his war paint. He looks into his eyes and smirks then quickly drops the smile and scowls.

LK: Who the FUCK does that old bastard think he is! Hnnnnnnnnn!! Raaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!

Logan turns over a bench throwing his bag and face paint over the room.

LK: I will not be disrespected by some two bit crime boss wannabe fuck face bastard! AAAAAAARGH!

Logan punches the mirror then smashes his head into it causing blood to drip down his face and hand.

Logan is hyperactive and breathing deeply as he leans his head against the glass.

LK: I won't allow this to stand..... Crime Lord...you are going to get yours you sucker punching bitch....

The image fades as Logan stares into the broken shards.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm

(Chaos is sat backstage slowly rocking back and forth)

C: Soon he will have broken through, soon he will be here

(Chaos laughs before picking up a piece of broken mirror)

Not if I stop him first, not if I win the European title. Not if I can hold him back, hold him back with gold. Yes. Just as before. I was European Champion, I was world champion. I was the man to beat. Look at me now. Look at me.

(Chaos looks into the broken mirror)

Sitting on the floor awaiting his arrival. It is not time, it is not time. The prophecy must be stopped from coming true.

The future must be rewritten.

He cannot be allowed to rise.

(The camera turns so we can see into the mirror. The face is different to chaos, it speaks)

???: You held me hostage, you corrupted the host. He shall murder the minds of the disbelievers. He shall complete the prophecy, and there is nothing the prophet can do to hold him back

(The camera spins revealing Chaos has clawed at his make up, he stares into the mirror before slowly rising it to the revealed skin below the scratched off make up and cuts his face. The blood runs down his face as he laughs manically and rocks backwards and forwards)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:07 pm

Mcmanus' car comes into view as he pulls into the car park. He parks up and gets out, as he does Jack Reynolds scuttles over, Microphone In Hand slipping on a patch of ice, falling on his face, Mcmanus looks down at him with a look of disguist on his face,He pulls up the hood on his coat before stepping over Reynolds and walking into the arena, Reynolds gets to his feet and follows behind seemingly slipping each step he takes. Mcmanus gets to his room and heads straight To his mirror, pulls down the hood of his coat, His reflection shows that he is unshaven and has bags under his eyes he sorts his hair. Mcmanus begins to sing to a tune.

JM- Fanatic Stole My Title, But I Don't Care, I am Better Than Him And Always Have Beeennnnnnnnnnnnn.

Reynolds neverously begins to speak

JR- James, We Havent Been Able To Catch You For A Proper Interview For A While, So I Will Start By Asking You This Question............James,How Do You Feel About Fanatic Winning A Title Before You?

Mcmanus Grabs Reynolds By The Neck Slamming Him Into The Wall. Mcmanus Shouts Angriely Into His Face

JM- HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL, HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL, IM FUCKING MADE UP FOR HIM, BUT I'M NOT HAPPY IT CAME AT MY COST, THAT BELT WAS MINE, I DID ALL THE WORK, BUT AS I HAD MY BACK TURNED DEALING WITH CHAOS, HE TOOK HIS CHANCE AND GOT THE WIN, YOU TELL HIM NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM, I WILL WIN THIS MATCH, I WILL WIN THE NEXT MATCH, THEN I WILL WIN THE NEXT MATCH I HAVE, WHEN I FACE HIM AND BEAT HIM FOR THE BELT, I WILL BE THE NEXT EUROPEAN CHAMPION, AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN IT, NO ONE WILL STOP ME.

JR- James...James......James, You Are Hurting Me, I Have Another Question To Ask You, Please Put Me Down, It Concerns Chaos

Mcmanus Laughs And Puts Reynolds Back On The Floor.

JM- Ask Ahead You Can Ask Me Anything About That Moron

JR- James You Face Chaos And Scorpion In The Next European Title Eliminator, Your Thoughts On Your Chances In Progressing?

JM- What Do You Think, I Think Jacky Boy? Im Facing The B Show Village Idiot And The Man Who I Have Beaten Time And Time Again, There Will Be Only One Man Winning This Little Tournament, Me, Only Me, Not Chaos, Not Scorpion, Me, Neither Of Them Will Beat Me, You See I Don't Even Have To Win This Match, All I Have To Do Is Not Got Pinned, Then Win The Next One.

I Will Win, I Will, And Then I Will Be The New European, Trust Me, Next question

JR- Whats Happening With Chaos

JM- Now That Would Be Telling

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, BEFORE I RIP YOU FROM LIMB TO LIMB

Reynolds quickly escapes and the cameras shut off

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:18 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6WF Arena inside the locker room of Team Japan inside you see Hidari Kenji drinking egg nog as he continues to watch Vortex's video packages)

Hidari- Okay it's my turn now...

(He gets up and opens the door as he see's reporters surrounding him)

Hidari- The Hell yall want?!!

Reporter 1- Hidari where have you been??

Reporter 2- Hidari! Vortex has been showing you disrespect throughtout the entire wee and you have yet to respond what are your thoughts..

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- I tell you idiots something I have better things to worry about right now than a ex rated loser champion who lost his title to a 6CW Reject I defeated back in the day Now excuse me I will make my way to that ring where I defeated and dominated stars who get in my way!

((Hidari sips his egg nogg and smiles at the reporter..He spits the egg nog on the reporter as he looks horrified..Hidari walks off as he slams the door..Hidari walks around backstage as he walks up to the center of the curtains which he walks through...Essence blast through the PA as the fans are booing and screaming at Hidari)

MW- Amazing Crowd Response as always for our soon to be 2-time European Champion... RJ any thoughts??

(RJ is dead silent)

Mike Bird- Please Allow me to welcome Future 2 time European Champion....Hidariiii Kenjiiiii!

(Hidari walks up to the ramp holding a microphone in hand wearing his Team Japan attire. He walks into the ring as Essence dies down)

Hidari- Before I ramble on about how better I am than Vortex I just want to say one thing...

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Oh SHUT THE HELL UP!

(Louder Booes)

Hidari- In a few more days I walk into that pathetic place of Liverpool, England full of fat Europeans and Hypocritical idiots who contradict themselves. I will become your new European Champion and thats a fact!

(The Fans Boo)

Hidari- Last week in this very ring after I came back from jail.. I hit that 7'0 tall freak The Fanatic with a Genshin to win a match that I deserved finally after a terrible December and a terrible holidays I was one who scored a pinfall over the Fanatic and it was very easy! The Fanatic I hope you realize who's title you have in your possession as of now because right now that title doesn't mean anything since you got your filthy hands over something I worked soo damn hard to purify!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Boo all you want but all Giants Crash and burn! There is no superstar in this company who can live up to the dominance and hype like I can. I was the most talked about wrestler in all of the sport! I was the best one who did it well! I took lead in this company when Logan Kincade was having daddy issues with Blue Dragon?????

REALLY????

Hidari- We didn't have a World heavyweight Champion because JJ Johnson was a coward and retired! Brandi is still a whore but I don't care about JJ Johnson or the fact that his newly born daughter might not be his!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Nonetheless! The Fanatic time is almost up and it's time for you to give me back what was meaningful to this company. No one cares about a 7'0 tall man running around with his 15 minutes of fame!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- January 27th time is up!

Now back to the idiot of the hour Vortex because it seems like Vortex has been running around running his mouth making himself look like a European Jackass. News flash you damn has-been! You're claim 2013 is your year the year of the Vortex! The Typhoon..whatever you never faced me in your damn career one on one and I'll be happy to reward you with your first singles lost of 2013! Vortex you are all hype and was a boring ass champion! Step out in this arena right now! I dare you!

(The fans cheer but no Vortex)

(Hidari patiently awaits as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hidari continues to wait for Vortex with no response at all..He smirks)

Hidari- As expected you see you parasites this is what happens when Japan Dominates and infest this company with poison. I am the reason why you people tune into 6WF ever single damn week! When I'm out here doing what I do 24/7. I am wrestling at 150% I am the man you should all be looking out for in 2013! Not Vortex! Not The Fanatic! Noone! I am the reason why you people exist!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- I am a man of Japanese Decent and I am the sole reason why 6WF has yet to be canceled! This is my show! I am the top dog on this show! Nobody can't stop me!

HELL NO BODY CAN TEST ME!

(Hidari smirks)

Hidari- Vortex this is the difference between me and you we hate each other we don't get along! Everytime I see you I look at you and it makes me sick! You are not good at what you do in fact you lost to Takeo in that steel cage match and how was that exactly? Huh? Now you feel like you can take out the top dog in this company! No I'm not talking about Keith Leone because Keith Leone would hit the floor so hard from a Genshin he would be seeing disneyland afterwards!

I am talking about the Greatest Japanese European Champion who has ever lived ands thats me!

(Hidari smirks as the fans boo)

Hidari- 2013 is my year!

2013 is my time to prove you idiots wrong again!

2013 is when Team Japan will fully takeover this stupid company starting with Alex Walker! How dare you Walker arrest me and try to kiss my ass after I sent two jobbers last week to the damn emergency room! I am as violent as ever and 2013 won't be any different!

Hidari- I am the man you all look up to! I am the leader of 6WF and YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

Fanatic watch as I eradicate Vortex from out of my sight!

(Essence blast as Hidari walks out..scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down