6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th July, 2014!

+3
xviperx
Tom Ree
6WF Admin
7 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th July, 2014! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th July, 2014!

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:33 am

Match 1
Visage v Kenzaki Nogami v The Fanatic

Match 2
Tom Ree v Cameron Faith

Match 3
James McManus v Tsukasa Yagamura

Match 4
2 on 1 Handicap Match
Mike Hill & Clarke James v Udo Berg

Match 5
Crime Lord v Austin Stevens

Max Adamson’s World Title Celebration

Main Event
Max Adamson & Mr. Kenty v Vortex & Johnny Oko

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th July, 2014! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th July, 2014!

Post by Tom Ree Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:19 pm

"Successful" begins to blare out of the speakers and Tom Ree emerges from the back wearing a grey suit with a black shirt. As he emerges from the back the crowd boo to him. He confidently struts down to the ring

RJ: Tom Ree looked very impressive at Explosion when he defeated Jack Doe and tonight has a big opportunity coming up against Cameron Faith.

MW: I'm a big fan of Tom, he has bags of potential. 

The ring is set up like a typical classroom. At the front is a whiteboard and marker pens. On the other side of the ring facing the whiteboard is a three desks with a chair behind each of them. In the top corner of the whiteboard in small, neat writing it says Mr Ree.  Tom Ree stands outside the ring surveying the scene he is faced with. He climbs up on to the ring and steps through the middle ropes before grabbing a microphone. 

"Look at what's been done for you people. All to help further your development. But before we begin today's lesson I would like my student to come out and take a seat." 

The crowd looks bewildered and after a few seconds out comes Clarissa looking rather reluctant. She enters the ring and Tom ushers her into taking a seat behind a desk  which has a pen and paper on it. 

"I'd like you all to be welcoming to my newest pupil, Clarissa." 

Clarissa looks on, awkwardly shifting in her chair 

"Today it is time for lesson four. It's a lesson in psychology. Psychology is the scientific study of behaviour. I'd like full attention from all my pupils, this knowledge is imperative in your development. If you feel the need to take notes, please do not let me deter you.

It was Einstein who came up with a mathematic formula for success. He said if A equals success then the formula is A = X+Y+Z" 

He scribbles this on the board 

"X is Work. Y is Play. Z is keep your mouth shut. But I think Einstein is wrong. I don't think that is the real formula for success. I do not think success can be measured in a mathematical equation. There are so many intangibles that make this an impossible equation, but I know you people need this help. So I will simplify this as much as I can for you. Clarissa, what do you think key ingredient for success it"

Clarissa looks up, surprised she is expected to contribute. A few of the crowd are getting involved and start shouting out ideas including luck and sucking someone off. 

Clarissa "I think to be successful you need talent." 

Tom looks back at her, a sympathetic condescending look

Tom "Very good my pupil. You are developing, slowly maybe but at least you are showing some signs." 

Clarissa slightly looks up from the paper she has spent most of her time being transfixed by. She has an expression which seems unsure of whether to be insulted or proud 

"Talent is an interesting feature. No one knows quite how important talent is in being successful. Talent is defined as having a special natural ability. Despite studies by Ericsson which led to the 10,000 hour theory, the fact that some people are more talented than others and find things easier is hardly disputable. When Gobet and Campitelli studies Chess masters they found while the 10,000 hour theory was still applicable the standard deviation was large suggesting there was a large difference in time taken in accordance to natural ability. Genes compose a huge amount of athletic ability, as much as 70%. Raw talent is not something that can be manufactured through hard work. Raw talent is the best motivator to succeed, what motivates you more than being better at something. Talent creates a passion for something, a drive to improve yourself and immerse yourself in something you enjoy just because you are good at it. Without passion and desire how can you succeed. If you don't care about something why would you find success. It all stems from raw talent. 

Even more important that talent is grit and perseverance. Let's call that Y. Look at the example of Andrew Wiles, who in 1994 at Princeton University, completed one of the most challenging puzzles for mathematicians all over the world for 350 years. French mathematician Pierre De Fermat noted that although there are plenty of solutions to the equation X squared add Y squared equals Z squared. He believed he had proof that X^n add Y^n equals Z^n has no solution if n equals over two, but had not jotted it down. From the moment Andrew discovered the equation he was determined to be the one to solve it. The next few years saw him make limited progress but Andrew would not give up. Eventually after seven years of intense work - more than 15,000 hours he provided his completed proof of Fermat's last theory. The puzzle took such intellect to complete that only 1 in 1000 professional mathematicians were capable of understanding Wiles' work but Wiles believed the most important factor to completing the puzzle was his persistence. Grit and perseverance, two remarkably similar qualities are so much more important than everybody realises. Even Mozart, one of the first names that spring to mind when the word genius is applied, knew how import this was. Whilst it is often cited that he once reported an entire symphony appeared in his head intact, the next paragraph of his diaries is almost never mentioned where he explains how he refined this work for months. Lance Armstrong famously had that grit, in his book he noted "if it was a suffer-fest, I was good at it. The best athletes have grit and perseverance in abundance. 

Perhaps just as important is the clutch factor. An ability to perform under pressure when it would be easier to fail. Seizing the moment is not something that even the best can always achieve. Being clutch comes with experience and the ability to get over defeats and let them make you better. An extraordinary athlete doing extraordinary things at extraordinary times. Many people have debated the relevance of clutch, believing it doesn't really exist. But there is something about that thought isn't there. Something alluring about the thought of a clutch gene that exists in some athletes, giving them an innate ability to perform to their best when the pressure is the greatest. I refuse to believe this isn't real. Look at guys like Didier Drogba. People like Sidney Crosboy. Bubba Watson, Stephen Curry, Michael Jordan, Tom Brady. They come up big when it matters and that is one of they keys to success. 

Clarissa looks to her left and then swivels her head to the right before slowly raising her hand in the air. 

T "Yes Clarissa" in an exasperated tone 

C "I'm not quite sure I understand why you are telling me this To-

T "Mr Ree to you. (Angrily) I am trying to explain to you people what makes a successful person. You and these people in the crowd should be taking my words on board. I am here to teach you, to guide you. Not only are these attributes that will help you people but these are qualities that will lead me to glory in this company. I have talent. I have grit and perseverance. I have an ability to perform my best on the big stage. Success is coming. Tonight is just another step on my path. So sit back and enjoy what you see tonight. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Clarissa gets out of chair and leaves the ring while Tom stares at her. Once she has made her way out of the arena he follows.

Tom Ree

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th July, 2014! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 18th July, 2014!

Post by xviperx Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:14 pm

The screen flickers to life showing grainy footage of the end of the buried alive match between Blue Dragon and Austin Stevens that saw Logan Kincade bury both the 6WF hardcore champion and his own brother, the camera then cuts to the 6WF backstage team rushing to the aid of both men digging them free, the camera cuts to static for a second and shows both men being dragged to safety. Both men gasp for air as EMT's rush in.

The scene then changes to a dirt covered Austin Stevens sat down leaning against a wall, the damage from the hardcore title match still evident across his face and a look of complete exhaustion covering his face, as the rubbish handheld camera focuses on him his serious demeanour disappears and a smile begins to cover his face.

“Some people say just before you die you see your life flash before your very eyes and at Explosion, I saw just that...I saw every broken heart and every broken promise as that dirt began to fall upon me and my opponent...you see, at Explosion Austin Stevens died and what you have been left with is me!”

Austin runs his hand over his head and takes a deep breath

“Now I'm not here for dramatics, I'm not here to make excuses...I'm not even here to talk about how Logan Kincade has painted a big fucking target on his back...I'm here to talk about THIS!”

Austin lifts the hardcore title in to view and looks down on in almost in contempt before looking back at the camera

“This belt is a worthless piece of shit...the fact that people look at it and think Blue FUCKING Dragon or Crime Lord just proves that fucking point...I currently hold a belt that means nothing and that sickens me...I now realise just how important this worthless piece of shit actually is...I realise what I have to do...”

“...now what I say next may confuse you but I mean it from the bottom of my fucking heart...I want to thank Logan Kincade for his actions tonight, I want to thank him for knocking me out and burying me alive because when I was dug out and had the dirt pumped from my fucking lungs...I was reborn.”

Austin laughs for a second before stopping and smirking in to the camera, he shakes his head obviously still reeling from the match

“Now don't worry, I didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel...I didn't hear the voice of God and I won't be going to confession any time soon...but what I did experience opened my eyes to what this belt SHOULD mean and that was all down to Logan Kincade...I'm sorry Blue but it took your brother seconds to achieve what you couldn't...when I was toe to toe with Kincade...I saw a man who WOULD kill me just to prove a point...you see Blue, you spoke about how far you'd go but it was just talk...it seems big brother is the go getter but sadly, all he's going to get is mighty hurt, mighty quick when I finally get my hands on him.”

Austin turns his attention to Logan

“You see Logan, when I looked up and my vision blurred to show you covering me in fucking dirt I saw a future of you holding MY belt and it made me sick to my stomach...maybe I do care...maybe I think about a world where a failed world champion thinks he can 'settle' for the hardcore title and maybe it makes me want to care about this fucking belt...about this fucking possession and that scares me because I haven't cared in such a long time and you have to ask...if he does all of the things he does when not caring...just what is he going to do now he does? I can't answer that but hopefully you and your brother can”

“You see I don't know what your intentions were but they showed just what disrespect you all have for the division that I currently run...you might have just been out there to send a message to your little brother but sadly for you Logan...you delivered it at the wrong fucking time and if for some crazy reason you've decided that failing as a world champion is getting boring and it's time to slum it in the hardcore division then you're going to see that a lot has changed since you were last there...”

Austin pours water over his head causing the dirt to wash down his face as he wipes it away with his hand, he drinks some before spitting it on the floor and continuing to speak

“...Now on the outside looking in the hardcore 'division' is a joke...I'm not even sure you can call it a division when it consists of two mentally unstable men trying to kill each other over a belt but that's where I come in...that's where this whole fucking caring comes in because when I was reborn I realised just what it SHOULD mean to the men who get involved...Fanatic realised this and realised he was a pussy...guys like Crime Lord think they're too big for it but the truth is they just can't hang anymore and the rest of the locker room...they're too busy being PG and brown nosing Saint for title shots...”

“...me on the other hand...I'm here to save this division and lead it to a horrific, brutal future...I want people to mention 6WF and the first thing they think about will be Austin Stevens and the hardcore title...now Kenty, Adamson and the other background extras in the 'main event' scene will tell you over and over again that the world title is the thing that we all aim for but it isn't...it sickens me to do this...but Blue Dragon has it spot on...the hardcore division is pure and simple...no rules, no technicalities and no excuses just men who will do what it takes and this week at Lockdown...I plan to prove that against the man who thinks he made this division...well if he did then he should be ashamed...he left it as a rotting corpse begging to be put down, he left it in the hands of failures like Lucas Takeo and The Fanatic...he left it in the hands of CUNTS like Blue Dragon and he left it for me to come and revive...”

Austin once again pours water over his face and spits it out, this time the water has blood in it.

“...at Explosion, it was reborn along side me...the NEW me...the saviour of hardcore Austin Stevens and at Lockdown it's time for Crime Lord to pay for his biggest fucking crime...the attempted murder of MY division...the attempted murder of REAL wrestling and believe when I say this...I will be judge, jury and executioner.”

Austin's face scowls as the dirt washes slowly down his features revealing the bruising and scars from his encounter with Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon before Austin runs his hand across his throat signalling for the cameraman to stop recording

xviperx

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:23 pm

*The 6WF fans around the world watching on their television sets are greeted with a medium camera shot of the LG arena in Birmingham, showing sixteen thousand fans on their feet in excitement for the show. Strobe lights roll around the arena, highlighting pockets of fans and their signs. Suddenly, Turn up the trouble roars through the arena and the fans explode into loud cheers, reverberating around the LG. The voices of RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard as at the bottom of the screen "Lockdown is live on Eurosport and EurosportHD" roll across.*

RJ: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Lockdown... Fresh of the heels of one of the most controversial, gripping and pulsating Pay-Per-View extravaganza, Explosion! if you missed it where were you?!

MW: Evening one and all... yes, Indeed, Arj. Where were you?! It was a pay-per-view that will go down in the history books as one of the most talked about shows of all time. And this man, coming out to the arena now... well, is he champion? 

RJ: For the first time, Michael... none of us know. For the past week, social media has been going wild wondering what is going on. Hopefully, tonight we have the answers. Later on tonight however, we can confirm, Max Adamson throws a world title celebration... however, we must stress we cannot confirm he is champion. 

MW: He must feel confident to do something extraordinary like that though, Arj. And I would be inclined to believe he is champ... we all saw, he was champion with a few minutes remaining before the Zhilots showed up. Therefore he must be champion...

RJ: Who knows... but, I wonder what is going through Mr Kenty's mind right now...

*As Turn up the trouble continues to bellow out of the soundsystem, Kenty strides out through the curtain and onto the top of the ramp to a massive cheer. He is wearing a official green, Mr Kenty shirt with "Live Life Loud" etched onto the material in white lettering on the center of the shirt. He is also wearing a pair of black jeans and smart, comfortable shoes. His face is clean shaven, as is his haircut. His right eye has some slight bruising and his bottom lips has a slight cut. Despite his scars from Explosion, Kenty has a bright smile with a glint in his eyes. As the camera closes in on Kenty, Kenty takes a look into and winks before mouthing "It's go time" before striding to the ring. 

*The camera keeps close attention on Kenty as he strides to the ring as the fans continue to cheer loudly. The camera then changes to a pan view of the arena once again picking up on some signs which include "He's back!" and "Live life Zhi". The camera also picks up members of the audience, wearing black hoods ominously, clearly trying to psych Mr Kenty out. The voices of RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard once more.*

RJ: He seems confident tonight... but clearly a little bruised both mentally and physically from the match last Wednesday...

MW: It was more than a match, it was a war... the bumps and bruises can go, but it must have dented Kenty's mental toughness... for weeks he has been entangled in this war with the Zhilots while fighting the likes of Max Adamson, Vortex and Logan Kincade... the kid must be exhausted.

RJ: We know Kenty, Michael. He's as tough as they come...

*Kenty marches into the ring with purpose as the camera refocuses back onto the 6WF superstar who ascends onto the turnbuckle and salutes the fans to a loud and massive cheer from the 6WF universe. Kenty makes his way down from the turnbuckle and is respectfully passed a microphone from ring announcer, Mike Bird. Kenty nods respectfully and takes the microphone before returning to the center of the ring. Turn up the trouble soon peters out from the soundsystem as Kenty stands relaxed in the ring with a slight smile across his face, the scars from Explosion still clearly visible. A loud Kenty chant then breaks out as Kenty raises the microphone to his lips before chuckling and shaking his head. Furrowing his brow, Kenty raises the microphone again as the fans politely simmer down after a little while.*

Mr Kenty: I'm not going to dress it up, I'm not going to lie to all you guys and I'm not going to sugar coat the fact that last Wednesday night... I got my ass kicked. Last Wednesday night we saw five of the biggest superstars, that's right five of them sacrifice themselves for the biggest prize in this great company's history. The 6WF undisputed championship. The match... yeah it had it all. From Ruptures, Gore's, Mic-Checks, K-oko kicks and more Lock N loads than you can shake a stick at! we had brief alliances, Zhilots, The Saint and one big return. And I know you all know who I'm talking about... 

*The hardcore 6WF fans who disapprove of Kenty begin to either boo or loudly chant "Cassius!" as the other section of 6WF fans begin to cheer loudly for Kenty, almost willing Let's go Kenty chant versus a Kenty sucks chant. Kenty laughs a little to himself, the glint still in his eyes as he rubs his chin. He then raises the microphone again.*

Mr Kenty: But alas! despite the return of this 6WF legend... the match ended in a way never seen before. See, nobody and I mean nobody has any idea of who the champion is. Social media has exploded this week, never in the last seven years has 6WF seen anything like this. The people have no idea, the superstars have no clue... but tonight we found out who the champion is. I have heard the rumors... heard the whispers that Max has something planned tonight. Something extraordinary planned tonight you could say... somewhat of a celebration! and to that I can only assume that Max believes he is champion...

*A large majority of the fans begin to boo while some fans begin to cheer loudly. Kenty then surveys the arena with a more sensible and serious tone now as he raises the microphone to his lips.*

Mr Kenty: In the clear light of day, Max Adamson can believe he is champion. But If the referee had signaled the match to be over and the bell to be rung and then finally Mike Bird announced Max Adamson as new champion... then I would have happily excepted defeat. I would have admitted that on that Wednesday night over in Chicago I was beaten by the better man. Max Adamson was the better man and deserves to be champion. The whole world will have recognized and respected the fact, Max Adamson was the man and deserves to be known as the 6WF undisputed champion. And if the rumors are true, then so be it: Max Adamson was the better man on that one night in time.

Mr Kenty: However, two things strike me after Explosion. Belief and reality. Belief and reality are two very different things. Last Wednesday night, over in Chicago Max Adamson looked like a champion, wrestled like a champion and in his eyes believed he is the champion. The reality, well, the reality was that the match ended because of a guy who has some serious issues with our general manager and the 6WF world. And that is the harsh reality at the end of the day. The selfish actions of perhaps one of the greatest stars this company has ever seen destroyed perhaps one of the matches this company has ever seen. In many ways, that is just the start of his planned destruction of 6WF...

Mr Kenty: From day one, I promised myself that I would be a fighting superstar. A fighting champion if I was ever lucky enough to carry championship gold... and that is not going to change. Champion or not... I will continue fighting. I will continue fighting for each and everyone of you despite what you think of me. Bad, good, positive, negative or indifferent. You have the right to cheer and boo me all you want. Your hard working money has paid for the honor to see all of us ply our craft into that ring. Therefore, in my book, you can speak your mind anyway you want to! and as I have said before is the best thing about this company... It's freedom of speech.

Mr Kenty: But, what I cannot seem to understand... is that a guy who has had and has all the time in the world to add to his unprecedented achievements within this company, wan't to silence your voices. Wan't to restrict your views and remove your voices and by doing that, bring down this wonderful company. It doesn't sit right with me and I'm sure it doesn't sit well with all of you in this arena tonight. For months, superstars, backstage staff and our general manager have tried to defend this place and week after week it has been a war, driven by one man and his followers. Explosion, you won that battle Cassius. But the war against 6WF is far from over... 

Mr Kenty: Alot, of you probably know already but... this is everything to me. If I didn't have 6WF I don't know what else I'd be doing with myself. I personally believe that this is where I belong, this is my home in many ways. You can cut back to the years when I was a young boy... holding cardboard championships, paper signs waving it infront of the Television... I always knew, this was my dream and I was going to follow it. This is what I was born to do. I would see no rationality of me walking away from this business because it means that much to me. I could reel of the list.. I love the fans, the lights, the audiences, The drama and the atmosphere week in and week out. 

Mr Kenty: See, I might be a little beat up both mentally and physically... but when your injured, you go to the hospital. But When your hurt, which I am, it just means your in a little pain but you can still come out here and do what you love doing. So I'm here to do what I do best and live life loud. Zhilots, Max Adamson, Vortex, Rasta and CM Funk ain't going to keep this rig down for long. Explosion was a night that I won't forget for a very, very long time. And neither will you, that I'm sure. However, one night doesn't define a man. It's the years that define the man and the experience he picks up in those years are crucial. All of us learn things each and every day. 

*The fans cheers loudly and warmly at Kenty's words. A few seconds pass before Kenty smiles warmly and begins speaking once more.*

Mr Kenty: The wise words I was told a long time back, by a wise friend of mine was that of "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why they call it present." makes sense huh? so in that respect... moving on from events at Explosion and the literal explosion onto the scene once again of a former world champion, we find ourselves on another Friday night Lockdown! and tonight, ladies and gent's your in for quite a treat. See, tonight... some old friends join back together while two guys who I must say are probably in the form of their lives face them in the ring, in the main event of Friday night Lockdown. And of course I'm refering to Vortex and Johnny Oko taking on Max Adamson and yours truly, Mr Kenty.

Mr Kenty: This match, well it's a biggie. I'm not going to lie. We have one guy who is the size of the house and that's before the buffet and the other is a Kill-bill, tarentino dreamboat. They sound pretty familiar? of course, I'm talking about Big Vortex and Johnny oko. Two of the nastiest and toughest guys on the roster... they had a mega showing at Explosion, you all saw the way they took me out of that match. Their dynamic despite not being team-mates was unreal. They were in sync in their presice and accurate destruction of their opposition. These two guys... they are something unique. Something challenging and something incredible. I look forward to locking horns once again in the squared circle...

Mr Kenty: And of course... Max Adamson. I see you all out there, with your signs! your shirts! you can't fool me, Max Adamson is the guy many of you back in being the new champion and the darkhorse. Many of you out there don't dig me, and that, yeah that is cool. You dig Max and that's fine. Max is one of the finest athletes in this company's history... he has worked and worked for years to be at the top and finally, he seems to be there. But despite my praise for clearly a talented wrestler... the guy who he has to wrestle of the summit... it's me. And like Max... I have scratched and clawed my way to the summit and like Max, I ain't going away for a long, long time. Tonight is another interesting bump in the road... see you out here soon, partner. 

*Kenty broadly beams as Turn up the trouble roars from the Soundsystem as the majority of the crowd get behind Mr Kenty with a loud chorus of cheers. Kenty rises to the top turnbuckle and salutes the fans once more, before giving the microphone back to Mike Bird and then sliding out of the ring and strides to the top of the ramp. Suddenly, Kenty stops and turns back on the ramp and shines a signature smile to the crowd as they continue loud cheers, the glint in his eyes return as the show goes to a commercial break.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:35 am

The tron blasts into life as a warning echoes around the arena bringing a familiar reaction from this capacity crowd.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edgecrusher hits as the fans show their anger towards Logan Kincade.

MW: Here he is!!

Logan steps out onto the ramp, a sinister grin spread right across his war-painted face.

RJ: Logan Kincade ladies and gentlemen. Let's look back at Explosion

Blue Dragon then grabs Stevens, and he pulls him towards the pit. He soon reaches the pit and is trying to shove Stevens into the pit, but Austin grabs a handful of sand and throws it into the face of Blue Draogn.

He staggers back temporarily blinded, Stevens slowly gets to his feet and runs at Blue Dragon, who spins and greets him with a huge punch. Stevens falls to the floor.

RJ: Wow what a punch!

MW: No wonder, he was using studded gloves! Where did he get those from?

RJ: Obviously had a trick up his sleeve!

MW: This is over RJ! Stevens is not getting up!

Blue Dragon hauls Stevens towards the pit, he lifts up Stevens ready to dump him in the pit.

RJ: Its over! What a performance!

MW: I can't believe it! I thought this was Stevens' for the taking..

" DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED"

RJ: WHAT THE?

MW: WHY IS HE HERE?

RJ: HE SHOULDN'T BE HERE!

MW: LOGAN KINCADE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BUILDING TONIGHT!

RJ: YET THERE HE STANDS, AT THE TOP OF THE STAGE! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SUSPENDED!

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

Logan strides out, he walks right towards Blue Dragon...

RJ: HERE WE GO!

Blue Dragon throws a punch with the studded glove, Kincade blocks it and fires in with a series of huge punches to the head that back his long-time rival right onto the edge of the pit. BD manages to crash a punch with the glove into Logan's head, he falls back only to grab the shovel, run in and crash it into the side of Blue Dragon's head. He collapses to the floor.

MW: Wow, what a shot!

Blue Dragon is lifted up by Logan, who then drives the shovel into the head once more before lifting him up and dropping him into the 6ft deep pit.

RJ: BLUE DRAGON HAS BEEN PUT IN THE PIT BY KINCADE!

MW: HE'S ABOUT TO BE BURIED ALIVE...

RJ: WAIT THERE, WHAT'S HE DOING NOW?

Kincade walks towards Stevens, who is slowly stirring to his feet. He sees Blue Dragon in the pit, he then looks up at Kincade who is glaring at him. Logan then offers his hand to Stevens who grabs it to get to his feet.

RJ: NO WAY!

MW: SURELY NOT!

RJ: STEVENS AND KINCADE IN CAHOOTS, STEVENS AND KINCADE ARE ALLIES...

MW: WHAT A PARTNERSHIP THEY....OH MY GOD!

RJ: MAYBE THEY AREN'T ALLIES AFTER ALL!

MW: STEVENS HAS JUST BEEN HIT IN THE HEAD WITH THE SHOVEL.

Kincade picks up the KO'd Stevens after the shot with the shovel, he hauls him onto his shoulders...

MW: POWERBOMB INTO THE PIT!

RJ: KINCADE IS GOING TO BURY BOTH MEN!

MW: LOGAN HAS REALLY SENT A SHOCKWAVE THROUGH 6WF TONIGHT WITH THIS!

Kincade gets into the bulldozer, he drives it forward before piling the sand down into the pit until it fills up to the very top.

RJ: STEVENS AND BLUE DRAGON...BURIED ALIVE!

MW: BY LOGAN KINCADE!

RJ: AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SICK BASTARD! STOOD ON TOP OF WHERE THEY'RE BURIED! LOOK AT THAT SMIRK, THAT GRIN.

MW: LOGAN KINCADE IS BACK!

Logan has reached the ring as he drinks in hatred from the fans as a microphone is handed to him he continues to smirk at the booing crowd which winds them up even more.

MW: He certainly IS back ladies and gentlemen. And what a way to return!

RJ: He certainly made a statement that's for damn sure.

Logan raises the mic to his lips as the crowd are still roaring their anger

LK: Sheeple...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

LK: I feel I may have gotten under the skin of a few people last week.....

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Namely one Austin Stevens... See I don't include Damien in that because he knows the score... He knows when it comes to Hardcore wrestling, There is no one who personifies it more.... than me.

But Austin... haha.. he has it in his head that everything he is doing now is original.... haha he thinks it is the worst thing people have EVER SEEN.... Hhahahahaha... mother fucker... you ain't seen nothing yet.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO/YEAAAAAAAAAAH

RJ: Oddly mixed reaction from the crowd there...

MW: What's odd, the idiots booing don't understand what hardcore means, the real fans cheering... well they know what is coming.

RJ: YOU don't know what's coming.

Logan begins to wander around the ring aimlessly as he rants on.

LK: See. I was watching when you spoke to the camera after the match at Explosion. And while you may think the longest ever single 6WF Championship reign is a failure in your... haha ever so experienced eyes. I see it very differently. I see it as... unfinished business. See I was very wrongly done to by the board. I managed to hold the world title for a very long time even with The Saint and McGraw doing their utmost to take it away from me... NOT TO MENTION that fucking idiot Walker doing his worst to help me. No see I am not here to "settle" for the Hardcore title... I am here to restore the belt to the heights that I took it to when I held it for so long that people were talking about retiring the belt as no one could take it from me...

Infact I grew so tired of beating the shit out of the idiots in the back that I began to hate the Hardcore title itself... but if I thought that non of them could fend off a fucking grunt like you I would have never left... Because you holding MY belt, and make no bones about it Stevens... That is MY belt. Makes me angry... and I am not the best person to make angry. Now you will no doubt continue with this charade of being "crazy" and being "badass" with your delightful swearing and empty threats... but I promise you now, right here I am Logan Kincade... I don't have a sense of humor, I am not here to make treats, I am not here to make this division great again, I am here solely to stop you, And where as you and Damien have hahahaha "tried" to kill each other apparently on numerous occasions... I will quite happily drop you on your head until it caves in or you neck snaps... whichever comes first.

Crowd: *GASP*

RJ: Woah...

MW: YES!

Logan looks straight down the camera as he addresses Austin Stevens.

LK: I told you, I am not here to play games. No gimmicks... I am here to end you, then once I do that, I will give good old Damien the match he deserves, then the saint will get his, and everyone else who stands in my way.

Logan looks to the crowd as he smiles.

LK: SO... bring it on Judge Stevie, I can take anything you have to throw at me, but don't rule out ANYTHING. Cos there is no limit to what I am willing to do to get what I want. And I want my title back. Not for the good of the division.... just because I do.

Logan smirks at the camera as he drops the microphone and 'Edgecrusher' blasts out of the speakers as Logan rolls over the top rope and makes his way up the ramp not acknowledging the anger being thrown towards him from the fans on the ramp. He reaches the stage where he stops and looks out to the crowd with a smirk on his face as the show goes to commercial.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:32 pm

*"I fought the Law" blasts out the around the arena as Cameron Faith walks past Tom Ree, ignoring him as he steps out onto the arena to a chorus of abuse. He is dressed in jeans,vest and baseball cap and the Freeweight Title over his shoulder. *

MW: A huge win for Cameron at Explosion RJ.

RJ: It sure was Michael. They don't come tougher than Clarke James, any victory against him and you really have made a statement.

MW: Maybe now people will show Cameron the repect he deserves

RJ: Respect? he had the world at his feet, now he just looks like he has a massive chip on his shoulder

*Cameron pulls a microphone out his back pocket, turns and looks at entrance Tom Ree has just left with a look of disdain and waits for the crowd to quieten*

CF: I know you can here this Tom, See Talents a funny thing every single member of 6WF has stood in that ring just like you and claimed how talented they are, yet every single one them has lost to me. That's why I'm not only the most talented wrestler in this company today but also the greatest Freeweight Champion in its history, and yet I'm still not treated with the respect I deserve.

I proved every critic wrong by beating Clarke James in one of the biggest matches of my career and how am I rewarded by having to face someone not even fit enough to lace my boots. Tom do you really think you belong in the same ring as me just because you beat some no named loser at Explosion. The only mystery around here is that I still have to waste my time with chumps like you.

*Cameron smirks before turning to face the crowd again as they start booing again*

MW: Another good point from Cameron.

RJ: He better not underestimate Tom Ree, that was as dominant PPV debut as I can remember. I really think he could beat Cameron this week.

*Cameron waits for the crowd to silence again*

CF: The way I beat Clarke James to continue this record championship reign should be the only thing you want to talk about. Cameron Faith should be only name on every single on of your lips yet all you can talk about is Cassius Zhi, Max Adamson and god damn Logan Kincade. Do I really need me to make that type of statement to get the acclaim I deserve. The acclaim I should be given every god damn week.

I should be challenging for that World title, that should be my title celebration, I beat Max Adamson, I beat Mr Kenty. I beat them both to become the Freeweight champion and I continue to do what they failed to, defend it.

Max you make sure you enjoy that party because it won't be a celebration for long, I will be coming after your title and just like with this one.

*Cameron looks smugly down at the title over his shoulder and starts to pat it*

CF: I will take it!

*Cameron drops the mic on the stage before turning to exit the arena*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:34 am

Tsukasa Yagamura and Kenzaki Nogami RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The monitor goes on and off as Cameron Faith's segment end*

RJ: It seems like something's going on backstage and we can't even get a response back there which is troubling. Is there Security back there???

(The camera rolls back with Security laid out as two shadow knocks down attacking the camera men.)

MW: I don't know what's going on but we need answers now!

(The camera rolls again but this time is picked up by a man in a Samurai Mask)

????- 6WF...we're here!

(The man drops the camera as the scene fades)

(The lights goes out as "Shook Ones" blast from the PA. Music that hasn't been heard in a while as the fans proceeds to cheer. Dopant Zero chants erupt in the Arena as Tsukasa Yagamura and Kenzaki Nogami walk out in newer attire. Hoodies with Samurai Masks and Trackpants)

RJ: DOPANT ZERO IS BACK!!!! We haven't seen Dopant Zero in Action since Last Year when they went their separate ways!!!!

MW: I thought these two were never getting back together! I thought that last week was a fluke! I thought these two were done!

(Both men make their way down the ramp and into the ring. "Shook Ones dies down as Tsukasa is handed a mic)

Tsukasa- 6WF Universe you miss us!?

(The fans cheer)

Tsukasa- 6WF! I CAN'T HEAR YOU DO YOU MISS US!!!!?????

(The fans cheer)

(Tsukasa takes his mask off showing his face in enjoyment Kenzaki removes his. Tsukasa grew his hair out as Kenzaki colored his hair burgundy from to Brown.)

Tsukasa- Damn.... you guys are some damn losers to be cheering to the top of your lungs for us. As always Kenzaki and I miss you guys as well. You know the whole hiatus thing

(Kenzaki cuts Tsukasa off)

Kenzaki- What the hell are you talking about???

(Tsukasa looks down at Kenzaki)

Kenzaki- We did now just beat down 6WF security for fun!?? We did that because we're back to the bullshit and to the same ol shit in 6WF!

(Tsukasa laughs)

Kenzaki- You know and I both know this was bound to happen. We were eventually going to come back and kick ass and take names but most of all. We're back together! Stronger than ever! Bigger than ever! Hell I feel like I grown a few inches!

Tsukasa- You're still short though.

Kenzaki- That's not the point Captain Obvious! The point here is the old DOPANT ZERO IS BACK!!!!!

(Tsukasa smiles)

Kenzaki- Now to get

(Tsukasa cuts Kenzaki off)

Tsukasa- Now you listen to me! We maybe back but don't think for one second I won't drop you on your head!

Kenzaki- I'm faster than you..big man.

Tsukasa- True. But I'm feeling like I forgot why we were out here

Kenzaki- Did it had something to do because of Project F.E.A.R and The Parasite Killers??

Tsukasa- I think you're absolutely right. We beat the sh!t out of both teams and lived to tell the tell. Speaking of which has it appeared to you how boring this so called Tag Team Division has gotten. I mean the tag champs are irrelevant and the last time I checked we lost it to who again?

Kenzaki- It doesn't even matter no more because those guys are irrelevant and gone. Now it's time to retake what's ours. It's been over a year since we had our Tag Team Championship Belts! And to be #1 you gotta take out the competition!

Tsukasa- So basically Kenzaki are we in hunting season!?

Kenzaki- By Any Means Tsukasa- We're going to take what's ours and we're going to kick down any door. Smack anyone! Attack anyone until we get our titles!

Tsukasa- So are we officially back being the 2x Uncrowned 6WF Tag Team Champions!?

Kenzaki- Yes! Project F.E.AR./ Parasite Killers, we going show you boys why we're the #1 Tag Team in Professional Wrestling Today!

Tsukasa- We will hurt you boys until we take those titles off your waist. You want action? Wait til Friday!

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa drops their mics as the crowd erupts in cheer. Scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down