6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 13th September 2013

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 13th September 2013 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 13th September 2013

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:52 pm

(The screen comes alive with the shot of Kayleigh Reed stood beside TGA.)

KR: We start Lockdown tonight with an interview with a man hoping to become a 2-time TAW Champion at Destiny, TGA.

(TGA nods silently to acknowledge his introduction.)

KR: Another man taking part in that match is Max Adamson, who defeated your opponent this week, Scorpion. What did you make of the way Max qualified for the Time Attack match.

TGA: Well it all seemed very fortuitous. Recently it seems like everything has been going Max’s way.

(Kayleigh looks perplexed and TGA catches his glance.)

TGA: Oh it’s alright, I know what you’re thinking. I didn’t mean that the death of Chris Patricks was fortunate in that sense. But for an opportunist like Adamson it gave him the perfect springboard to jump up to the big leagues. Quite frankly I don’t think he’s done anything of note in the past year to deserve a shot at the TAW title. Me? I’ve taken on the biggest stars this company had to offer and beat them. I was TAW Champion until it was decided by Cobra that I wouldn’t be. And what did I do to him?

(There’s quite a long pause before Kayleigh jumps in with an answer.)

KR: Oh, I’m sorry. I thought it was a rhetorical question.

(Another long pause.)

TGA: Well it wasn’t, it was a question. What happened to Cobra?

KR: You beat him so badly he hasn’t been able to return to 6wF since.

TGA: Damn right I did. One day I’m going to get the chance to do exactly that to Max Adamson and put him out of this company forever. I want to be the one to put the final nail in Max Adamson’s coffin.

(Kayleigh’s eyebrows rise up and her jaw drops.)

TGA: Relax, I meant figuratively. I don’t actually plan on killing Max Adamson... But I suppose accidents to happen.

(TGA’s response is met with a similar reaction.)

TGA: Another joke, but I can tell maybe is not the time for them.

KR: Erm, I’d rather just get on to your match this week with Scorpion. You open Lockdown against one half of the men trying to fight for tag team gold.

TGA: And I have no doubt that the end result of both matches will be the same. I beat Soloman Riddick last week and this week I will defeat Scorpion. Then when they pick up their wounded asses, they’ll trot on over to the tag team title match and get them kicked again. These are two lads, who aren’t as rookie as they present themselves, who just don’t have what it takes. What have either of them accomplished in their time here? Nothing worth notice- The exact same nothing that Max Adamson has accomplished.

KR: Are you worried about another potential interference against Scorpion?

TGA: Why would I be worried if they weren’t out to get me? Quite frankly I couldn’t care if the entire backroom marched out tonight and took terms smashing Scorpion’s head off the canvas. As long as they don’t try and mess with me, I’m happy.

KR: Back to you RJ!

Last edited by Mat on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 13th September 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 13th September 2013

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:56 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the LG Arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG Arena, I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Evening RJ, evening everyone at home or watching on dodgy streams that should be shut down shortly.

RJ: This is our final "normal" lockdown before Destiny and things are now starting to get really heated in 6WF. You can feel the tension backstage, particularly with so many big matches scheduled for that Pay Per View already.

MW: It is massive RJ. We've got the Gold Rush Match, we've got a ladder match and of course the Time Attack match, with another qualifier for that match this evening.

RJ: We also expect to see many of the feuds that have been bubbling go up a notch, whilst as always, Re-Genesis will no doubt get involved somewhere down the line.

Various signs are shown;

"Re-Genesis suck"
"We want CM Funk"
"It's all about me"
"6WF Loves Roy Hodgson"
"Why is everything so quiet?"
"Match anyone?"
"I want a god damn MATCH"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 13th September 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 13th September 2013

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:57 pm

MW: Welcome to Lockdown folks, I cannot wait for this match RJ!

RJ: A big chance for both men to gain some momentum tonight when TGA; the man who will get a shot at the TAW World Title at Destiny, takes on the leader of the Resistance, Scorpion….

Smoke starts to fill at the top of the ramp as “Just close your eyes” plays out through the speakers, TGA walks out through the smoke and stands at the top of the ramp soaking in the atmosphere before striding down to the ring. He climbs into the ring and salutes the fans once more.

MW: I don’t think TGA has quite lived up to his own expectations since re-joining 6WF, he’s been good, great even but he didn’t capture that world title and this feud with Max looks to have taken something out of him…

RJ: And I’d say competition for that belt is now far more fierce, Max, Lex, Kenty, Hill. All class competitors,….

‘Wake Up’ hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Scorpion steps out onto the stage. He snarls at the fans before storming down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope and staring across at TGA.

RJ: And Scorpion will want to make a name for himself, he and Solomon have made a name for themselves taking out the returnees, the so called legends that steal their spotlight…

Ding, Ding, Ding!

TGA and Scorpion circle the ring, staring each other down. The crowd are chanting TGA’s name loudly, he turns and salutes them before quickly facing back towards Scorpion who in turns spins around, the crowd boo him and he flicks the bird at them. Finally the two men lock-up, TGA gains a slight advantage only for Scorpion to drive a knee up into the stomach. TGA keels over and Scorpion attempts a gutwrench throw which TGA blocks before countering with a back body drop and a quick cover…

1…..!

Scorpion rolls up to his feet, TGA goes for a clothesline which Scorpion blocks he then fires off a series of punches into the chin that back TGA against the ropes. Scorpion goes to whip TGA out across the ring, TGA blocks and sends Scorpion against the ropes then going for a belly to belly on the rebound but Scorpion again blocks and then nails a belly to belly throw of his own.

MW: An evenly match pace but I’ve gotta say, ‘Arj, something doesn’t seem right with TGA….
TGA sits up looking up the ramp and staring before Scorpion hauls himup to his feet and hits him with a forearm to the head, TGA stumbles back slightly and Scorpion pulls him in close before nailing a suplex. TGA stumbles up to his feet and Scorpion knocks him down into the canvas with a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover….

Ref: 1............

2.....Kick out!

TGA forces the shoulder up quickly, Scorpion places him into a bow and arrow submission hold but TGA is quickly onto his feet and he spins out of the hold before shoving Scorpion into the corner. TGA nails a running knee into the back, Scorpion falls back and TGA throws him down to the canvas with a big German suplex…

RJ: I see it, Mike!

TGA again turns, looking up the ramp. He turns and looks into the crowd as Scorpion stirs….

MW: TGA needs to focus here!

TGA drives a couple of knees into the back before lifting up Scorpion and putting him into a torture rack position.

RJ: TGA demonstrating his power there.

Scorpion drops down out of the torture rack hold and hits TGA with a spinning neckbreaker. The Newcastle-native rolls back into the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes and Scorpion runs in nailing a big splash. TGA falls forward, Scorpion then goes for a spinebuster but TGA dead-weights. He then hits a European Uppercut to force Scorpion away before hitting a spinebuster of his own. TGA is the man to make the cover this time.

Ref: 1..............

2.....Kick out!

Scorpion rises up to his feet and begins to stomp away on the head of TGA, who tries to shield himself by rolling towards the ropes but Scorpion continues the stomping attack until the referee steps in as TGA positions his head under the bottom rope. Scorpion steps back, he then walks onto the apron and hits a running leg drop.

TGA rolls away from the ropes and gets to his feet, Scorpion flies over the top rope hitting a huge shoulder block. TGA rolls up to his feet and Scorpion hits him with a boot to the stomach followed up with a huge powerbomb.

RJ: Impressive power there from Scorpion, not many people can do that to TGA.

Ref: 1.............

2.........Kick out!

Scorpion drags TGA towards the corner, he then goes to the top rope and connects with a knee drop to the temple of TGA….

Ref: 1................

2............Kick out!

TGA is dragged to his feet by Scorpion, he goes for an STO but TGA manages block and he then lifts Scorpion onto his shoulders, connecting with the silent death(Go 2 Sleep).

RJ: TGA needed that move, Scorpion was starting to dominate this match-up.

Scorpion stumbles up to his feet, TGA boots him in the stomach and then connects with the Angel’s Wings, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............

2.........Kick out!

Scorpion forces the shoulder up, TGA places him into a front facelock. Scorpion fights up to his feet and whips Teej across the ring, but the former champion hits the current champion with a leaping knee to the face. TGA drags Scorpion up to his feet, hitting him with a boot to the stomach and then following up with the Lights Out(Legsweep DDT)

Ref: 1...............

2............Kick out!

TGA allows Scorpion to his feet, he then fires in a series of big body shots which he then nails TGA with the Angel’s Wings. The crowd favourite then repeatedly stomps away on the back of Scorpion, he lifts him up and nails a backbreaker….

MW: TGA looking to dominate…. What the hell?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TGA turns and stares up the ramp, waiting for Max Adamson as the crowd erupt into boo’s…

RJ: It’s not Max, it’s a fan!

MW: Wait a minute!

RJ: Roll up!!

Ref: 1......................

3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

RJ: I can’t believe it! Scorpion stole one!!

The crowd can’t believe it as TGA slumps to the mat in anger as Scorpion slides up the ramp celebrating.

MW: I told you something wasn’t right with TGA! These issues with Max are clouding his judgement.

TGA looks up the ramp seething as we head to the back.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:00 pm

RJ: Up next we are going to see some disturbing footage that Solomon Riddick sent out earlier in the week.

MW: He's one scary SOB isn't he RJ?

RJ: Most definitely.

*Solomon Riddick is ringside at a recent house show. In the ring are two developmental wrestlers, looking to impress the 6WF road agents and potentially earn a call-up to the main roster. The crowd, that were just moments before dead, are now on their feet and wondering why Riddick has made an appearance. The two youngsters in the ring keep shooting glances at the masked superstar as he walks around the ring to the announce area and he quickly pulls a microphone from the ring announcer. Riddick looks up at the two wrestlers in the ring and he laughs.

Riddick: Please….continue…

*The two men try to keep wrestling but their focus keeps changing back to Solomon, worried about why is there in the first place.

Riddick: It is highly unorthodox for me to come out here and interrupt what I am sure was an impending classic in that very ring. But what I want to say is very important and the message I need to be heard cannot wait any longer.

The 6WF officials did not want me to come out here and talk, the 6WF officials never want me to come out here and talk….they prefer the “mystique” of my personality, they would rather I showed you smoke and mirrors than the true reflection of self that lies underneath my cloak. Solomon Riddick was a much more profitable asset when I bamboozled you with riddles, I was much more lucrative when you never saw or heard from me until you were crammed in your seats and the show was ready to begin.

But what is lucrative and successful for 6WF and what is lucrative and successful for Solomon Riddick are complete parallels, this is a fact I have come to realise. In order for me to gain a significant standing on this roster it is imperative that I branch out from my inner-self and I show the wrestling industry that I can be more than just another monster with a six month shelf life.

Because Solomon Riddick is much more than that, I have more depth and more character than that and I want my opportunity to show it. I want to show that the walking, talking wrecking machine that stands before you can be everything this company has been looking for….I have the capabilities of picking up the proverbial “ball” and running with it, I am not just a dime a dozen big man….what you are looking at is grade A championship material.

*The crowd are booing Riddick but he continues to talk, climbing up onto the apron to distract the wrestlers inside even more.

Riddick: You people have never been allowed to see the best of me, you have never witnessed the ultimate Solomon Riddick but that is all about to change. Because you can sit there with your faces full of snacks and pretend that the reason Solomon Riddick isn’t a main event attraction is because he doesn’t cut it….he doesn’t quite measure up with the rest of the elite but I assure you that is not the case….I guarantee you that that is a lie…

From day one I have been held back, held back and underutilised in order for less-deserving but more influential people to occupy spots that belong to me….I have been cast-off, shunned, pushed out of the limelight and into the mire because ticket sales and television ratings don’t spike when a man without a face is holding your most prestigious championship…

*Solomon’s eyes glow as he shifts his mask on his face

Solomon: This isn’t a cry for help, this isn’t a “pipebomb” that might make management sit up and finally take notice of the talent that has been at their disposal all along….this is merely a statement to let you know that from this point forward I am done sitting in the shadows, I have had enough of warming your benches…we are entering a new era, with a new direction….a new leader at the helm.

Defeats will not slow me down, obstacles will not obstruct my path…if you knock me down I will get back up, I will continue to get back up until you drop to your knees in surrender. I have learnt many valuable lessons during my second tenure here in 6WF, I have come to realize that it isn’t how much you are willing to put in….it is how much you are willing to take when the opportunity arises.

And believe me when I tell you that I have no qualms with taking it all and leaving nothing for the rest of you….I will not stand in your queues any longer, I will not fall in line….I will not follow this sinking ship into the murky abyss.

Open your eyes….look around at this once grand kingdom and gaze upon its derelict backdrop….6WF is dying, the cancer within is growing and unless you are willing to pass control into the hands of someone who can change it…..you will meet your maker along with this dwindling promotion.

6WF it is time to wake up and look at what you have become….it is time to throw off the shackles, dismiss the age old practises that have gone before….you need enlightenment, you need a walking saviour…..and here I stand…

*Solomon grins as the boos from the crowd grow louder

Solomon: Wake up…..stop dreaming of the days when this company meant something, when fans flocked to see the “greats”…..because there is no such thing anymore, the days of the titans have ceased to be…the disease that courses through the veins of this promotion has killed them all off, sent them to pastures new….you either learn to accept that there is only one antidote or you can live with the fact that you all stood idly by and allowed 6WF to suffer in its final hours….

I am offering you one last chance to walk into the light, to accept the change that this company so desperately needs….

Wake up and take a good long look at reality!

*Solomon turns and looks at the two men in the ring. One of the competitors has his opponent in a sharpshooter submission hold but his eyes are fixed upon Riddick, who climbs through the ropes. The referee gets in Riddick’s way but Solomon just shakes his head.

Solomon: Do not stand to fight unless you are willing to give your all…

*The referee backs away

Solomon: A message sent is a message delivered…..This company needs direction, needs substance and it needs purpose….I offer you my hand…

*He extends his hand to the audience

Solomon: And I ask you to follow me…

*Huge boos from the crowd

Solomon: Together we can restore honour to the desecrated throne that lies unkempt in the hall of warriors….together we can make “6WF” mean something again…

*The boos just grow louder and Solomon sighs

Solomon: I SAID WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT THIS COMPANY WILL DIE UNLESS YOU DO WHAT I SAY…

Crowd: You suck x10

Solomon: Already the foundations are beginning to crumble…..the powers that be hide in their ivory towers but not even money can provide a solution….there is one route to salvation, all other roads lead to eternal damnation…

Whether you choose to work with me or not…..I will not stopped in my crusade to bring about change…

To every man in the back…..to every superstar who is thinking of crossing me in the future, to every competitor who has the misfortune of stepping in the ring with me from today forwards…..you have been warned…

No prisoners, no backwards step….The Resistance is done with being placed on the back burner….you won’t give us what we want….then I guess the time has come to reach out and grab it…

Wake up 6WF….and look at what you have done!

*Solomon suddenly turns and he delivers a thunderous knockout punch to the superstar behind him, leaving the man completely unconscious on the floor. The second wrestler begins to get back up and he looks scared as he stares at Solomon, but Riddick extends his hand. The crowd are booing as the young wrestler looks at Solomon for a few moments and then extends his hand to shake Solomon’s hand. Solomon smiles as he raises the mic to his mouth.

Solomon: This is the beginning of the end…..6WF is about to change as you know it….are you ready to commit yourself to this cause?

*The young wrestler slowly nods his head. Solomon smiles

Solomon: Let the games begin…

*Riddick begins to laugh as the lights in the arena dim and the actions return to ringside.

MW: I know Max Adamson has been in good form lately, but I wouldn't fancy facing Solomon Riddick this evening.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Match 2
Finlay v Lucas Takeo
*Kuinshi on Commentary

RJ: Further singles action up next here on Lockdown.

MW: And a special treat for you all, as we will be joined on commentary by 6WF European Champion, Kuinishi.

RJ: He joins us on commentary as the N01 contender to his title belt, Finlay, squares off against the monstrous Lukas Takeo.

“Lord of Winter snow” hits and Kuinishi storms out onto the stage with the European Title over his shoulder, he shouts that the crowd can’t handle the truth as they boo him loudly. He paces around the ring before taking his seat at the commentary desk.

RJ: Evening Kuinishi, welcome to commentary.

Kuinishi: Thank you RJ, I’m looking forward to it.

“Mad dog coll” roars outs through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Finlay strides out onto the stage, carrying his long staff. He swings it above his head to even louder cheers before pacing down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope.

MW: This is a good opportunity for you to scout your opponent isn’t it Kuinishi?

Kuin: I don’t need to scout Finlay. I know how to beat him already, quite frankly it shouldn’t take much.

The lights in the arena dip down as 'From Yesterday' by 30 Seconds to Mars plays through the speakers and the crowd boo as Lucas Takeo walks out on to the stage. He strolls down the ramp, stepping over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: What a fearsome competitor this man is.

MW: You must be hoping that Takeo inflicts some damage on Finlay tonight, Kuinishi?

Kuinishi: I don’t the assistance of anyone in my quest to enlighten 6WF to the real truth, I certainly don’t need assistance in beating a washed up drunkard like Finlay.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Takeo and Finlay lock-up. The big man easily forces Finlay backwards into the ropes, where he quickly starts pummeling away at the gut with kicks and punches. He then whips the 6WF legends club member out across the ring, Takeo nails a belly to belly suplex on the rebound. Finlay staggers to his feet and walks straight into a powerful clothesline takedown. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Finlay drives the shoulder up off the mat. Takeo hauls him to his feet by the head, where he then applies a front facelock. Takeo uses this base to then smash knees up into the face of Finlay, who staggers back into the ropes. Takeo is forced to release and Finlay uses all his experience to hit a reverse STO onto the top rope, driving the rope into Takeo’ s throat.

Finlay quickly follows this up with a reverse DDT on Takeo, before running the ropes and dropping an elbow down into the face. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

MW: Nice work from Finlay there, he won’t go down without a fight.

Kuinishi: Oh yet another mistruth that Finlay has managed to create. This man is a serial liar. If he is so brave, why does he seem to leave 6WF whenever things get tough? He wants to retire at Born In Fire, once I am finished with him, he’ll be lucky to make the Gold Rush battle royal.

Finlay rolls to his feet, he waits for Takeo to rise before going for an Irish whip. Takeo counters, sending Fin hurtling into the ropes. The big man goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker on the rebound but Finlay counters with an arm drag. Takeo gets to his feet, Finlay manages to block a punch, he hits a boot to the stomach followed by a neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

Takeo drives the shoulder up, Finlay lifts him up and hits a European Uppercut before going for a backbreaker but Takeo shoves him away. Finlay runs back in at Takeo who nails a huge boot to the head of Finlay. Takeo covers.

RJ: What a boot that was!

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Finlay kicks out, Takeo lifts him to his feet where he hits a couple of crunching body blows. He then slings Finlay over his shoulders before running forward, nailing a huge powerslam on the 6WF legend. Takeo covers nonchalantly.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

Takeo drags up Finlay, where he then slings Fin over his shoulders. He run towards the corner, dropping Finlay face first into turnbuckle with a snake eyes. Takeo then follows this up with a huge running splash, Finlay falls forward into the canvas and Takeo makes the cover again.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

RJ: You seem pretty convinced you’ll beat Finlay with ease, why is that Kuinishi?

Kuin: I’m better than him RJ. Even when I was my former self, I was still better than Finlay. It’s the simple truth.

Takeo applies a sleeper hold on Finlay, keeping him grounded as he smashes some knees into the back. He then lifts Finlay into the air, turning the sleeper hold into a side slam backbreaker. Takeo steps back to the corner, Finlay staggers up...

MW: SPEAR!

RJ: Huge impact on that!

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Finlay barely kicks out, Takeo hauls him up and goes for a powerbomb but Finlay starts fighting it, smashing some punches down into the top of the skull. Takeo manages to keep Fin on his shoulders until the Irishman hits a crashing right hand to the side of the head which forces Takeo into dropping him down.

MW: One hell of a punch from Finlay!

RJ: Takeo is struggling after that! He is clearly still not fully over the concussion problems that plagued him last month.

Takeo stumbles around, clutching at his head. Finlay meets him with a knee into the stomach, before running off the ropes and hitting a scissors kick.

Ref: 1......................2............Kick out!

Fin drags up Takeo, where he nails an inverted atomic drop. He quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting a big forearm smash on the monster who is still clutching at his head. Finlay then dives off the 2nd rope, hitting a knee to the head.

RJ: Finlay using all his experience here, something that should help him at Destiny.

Kuinishi: Nothing will help him at Destiny, it seems much like Finlay, you can’t accept the truth RJ.

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

Finlay waits for Takeo to rise, he then whips him to the corner. Finlay climbs to the top rope, where he starts pummeling down on the head of Takeo, looking at Kuinishi on the outside and trash-talking him. Finlay nails 10 punches to the head, before stepping off the ropes and Takeo slumps into the mat. Finlay covers.

MW: Where the hell is he going?!

As Finlay covers, Kuinishi leaps up out of his seat and grabs the leg of Finlay, pulling him out under the bottom rope before shoving him into the steel ring post as the bell rings to signal the DQ.

RJ: I think he is the one who can’t handle the truth Michael!

Kuinishi then hits a shining wizard on Finlay, smashing the back of the Irishman’s head into the steel ring post. He falls down as Kuinishi stands over him with the European Title.

The camera pans to show Takeo in the ring, stumbling around. He groggily edges towards the ropes, where he steps out. Takeo staggers up the ramp as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Match 3
Max Adamson vs. Solomon Riddick

RJ: Next up is a clash of two big men in 6WF, a match that will definitely test the other and bring the best out of both of them.

MW: Riddick has been mainly involved in tag team action since his 6WF return though, so that may play a part in this match against Max who is a singles man through and through.

RJ: Max qualified for the Time Attack match last week where Riddick failed, so this will be a chance for Solomon to show that perhaps the wrong man qualified when Max beat his partner Scorpion.

MW: It will also be interesting to see what role Clarissa plays in all this. Last week she nearly cost Max the win, but in the end secured his Time Attack qualification by lying to the referee, but Adamson still ignored her.

‘Always’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd boo Riddick as the lights go down and Solomon slowly walks out, his hood up. A bolt of lightning hits the stage behind him and he removes his cloak. He confidently strides down the ramp and then climbs up the steps into the ring. He steps into the centre of the ring and raises his arms in the air, pyros going off on the ramp and the lights come back on.

RJ: Solomon Riddick will be desperate to win here after a disappointing week last week for the Resistance as both he and Scorpion lost their qualifying matches.

MW: Riddick is certainly a capable wrestler, but Max Adamson is incredibly hard to predict at the moment.

‘Lonely Boy’ starts to play and the crowd boo very loudly, Max Adamson walks out running his hands through his hair.

RJ: Very surprising, Clarissa has just walked out behind Max Adamson, after the way she has been treated that is shocking and worrying.

Max turns around to Clarissa.

MA: Stay behind me. I don’t want you costing me this match.

Max carries on walking down the ramp, not even looking at Clarissa again as he gets to the ring, he slides under the apron and stands a few metres from Solomon and he shakes his head before raising his arms in the air.

MW: Let’s see how this match goes. Still really surprised to see Clarissa out here with Max, a sign that things are improving?

The bell rings and the two big men crash into each other, Solomon gets the early momentum as Max stumbles and Riddick takes advantage with a quick hip toss and then runs the ropes and crashes into Max with a thunderous shoulder barge taking him down.

RJ: Both these men are just shy of 300 pounds, both over 6 foot, both are two of the most talented men to have never won world titles here in 6WF.

Solomon waits for Adamson to get up and hits a quick slam onto his knee before lifting him up and whipping him into the corner. Solomon takes a quick run up and goes for a big splash, but Adamson dodges out of the way just in time and Riddick crashes into the turnbuckles before Max wraps his arms around Solomon’s waist and hits an impressive German suplex.

MW: While Max has obviously changed a lot since Chris Patricks’ death, his wrestling ability is still clearly top notch.

Max urges Solomon to get up and when he does, he grabs the Resistance member and throws him into the corner, he chops him across the chest and then lifts him up to the top rope where he sits. Max climbs up to the middle rope and then lifts Solomon up and looks ready to go for a superplex.

RJ: I’m not sure the ring would be able to take that much weight crashing into it.

As Max tries to lift Riddick up, he his punched in the face, after a few more punches connect Adamson’s grip slips and he falls from the corner and stumbles back to his feet.

MW: Solomon flies!

Solomon flies from the top rope with a flying back elbow and then immediately hooks for the pin.

1..........2.......kick out!

RJ: It’s not often we see Solomon Riddick fly through the air like that, but it wasn’t enough.

Solomon pushes himself to his feet and waits patiently for Max to get to his feet, when he does, he hits him with a big spinebuster. Then locks in a quick arm bar, it looks quite painful before Max rolls out of it into a pin attempt.1........2.Solomon releases the hold and the pin attempt is stopped.

MW: Both these two are showing what quality wrestlers they are.

As Solomon pushes himself to his feet, Max quickly jumps up and connects with a hard uppercut before whipping him into the ropes, when Solomon comes running back he connects with a release belly to belly suplex and Solomon hits the mat hard before skidding out of the ring.

RJ: Max will be frustrated with that as he could have pinned Riddick after that move.

Clarissa quickly scurries away from Solomon who is lying out on the mat, obviously in pain. Solomon is starting to push himself back up when Max grabs him having slid out of the ring. Adamson throws Riddick into the steel step and Solomon crashes over them, before crawling and grabbing hold of the apron. Max charges at Solomon and connects with a hard knee, as Solomon’s hard is crushed between Max’s knee and the ring apron.

MW: Max is being unrelenting here.

Max rolls Solomon back into the ring before sliding in after him and hooking the leg of Solomon.

1...........2.........kick out!

RJ: Despite that, Solomon is showing great resistance.

MW: Pun unintended I hope.

Max is frustrated as he stands up, he starts screaming at Solomon to get up as he prepares to hit his Gore move.

RJ: GORE!

MW: Dodged!

RJ: Chokeslam!

1............2...........3kick out!

MW: So close!

RJ: What an exhilarating sequence of moves.

Replays show Max going for the Gore only for Solomon to step out of the way, as Adamson turns around bewildered Solomon grabs his neck and hits a Chokeslam and goes for the pin.

MW: Max was very nearly beaten there, Solomon has to take advantage of this.

Solomon lifts Max up and tosses him into the corner, and Adamson is face first in the corner. Riddick charges at him and connects with a viscous big boot to the back of Max’s head and the Australian slumps down. Riddick drags him to the centre of the ring and then hits a big leg drop before hooking both legs for a pin.

1.............2.........3kick out!

RJ: There’s life in Adamson yet.

Solomon is clearly frustrated and he gets back to his feet and lifts Adamson up.

RJ: He’s going for the Catacombs!

Solomon lifts Max into the powerbomb position and then runs, bouncing off of the ropes but Max manages to fight out of it and Solomon can only awkwardly drop Max who crawls to the corner and pulls himself up. Solomon charges at him, but Max manages to dodge out of the way and rips the covering off of the turnbuckle at the same time as Riddick hits the corner with a thickening clang.

MW: Max pulling every trick in the book to get victory here.

As Riddick stumbles holding his chest, Max sprints at him, head down, shoulder ready.

RJ: GORE!

1..........2.............3!

MW: Max wins.

RJ: Solomon looked really good, but Max Adamson just had that extra bit in his locker, mainly guile, to pick up the victory.

Max’s arm is raised by the referee and then he rolls out of the ring. Clarissa goes to celebrate with him, but Adamson blanks her and walks up the ramp, leaving her stood confused by the ring.

MW: Despite Clarissa coming out here with Max tonight, clearly all is still not well.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:09 pm

Lex Hart is strutting backstage when Mike Hill approaches...

MH: You look pretty smug for someone about to walk into hell....

Lex turns and grins at Hill....

LH: Well if it isn't the TAW Champ. I barely recognised you, though it's more because I don't care for you than anything else....but anyway, hell you say? See, I imagined hell to be a bit more like playing second fiddle to a crazed madman, his petty henchman and walking around like Walker's bitch....

Hill smirks...

MH: Of course; you'd know all about being Walkers bitch. But let's get something straight, Mike Hill looks out for Mike Hill. If Mike Hill wants to play second fiddle to someone, well that's Mike Hills choice, and given I'm the one walking round with a world title, I'd say I've made a pretty good one. But let's not talk about Mike Hill, lets talk about Lex Hart. Lets talk about how you fluked your way into a title match because you made some tape once a upon a time with a skank who's got the itch again, and yes, Mike Hill means both ways. This little bravado that Lex Hart seems to carry is going to shatter to pieces when he comes up against the new standard in 6WF. Then when Mike Hill is finished, I'm gonna leave you to the rest of the roster who aren't fit to lace Mike Hills boots. You can scrap it out with the Mr. Kentys. The Murdochs the Max's and The Godsent Asshole to see which one of you bitches gets an ass kicking next....

Hill stares at Hart before smirking...

MH: Thats of course providing you perform a miracle and make it out of your match in one piece....

Hill goes to walk off. Lex places his hand on Hills shoulder and leans towards him...

LH: What you forget, Mike Hill, is that Lex Hart always looks out for himself. That means Lex Hart always has a plan and Lex Hart...always comes up smelling of roses...

Hart steps back and smirks....

LH: Just you keep that title warm Hill, cause soon it's gonna be round this gorgeous little waist, and everyone will see that the true way to set the standard, is to be a little selfish...

Hart winks at Hill and walks off whistling as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:09 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the locker room area where Solomon Riddick is sat on a bench, staring fixatedly at the ground. The scene remains unchanged until Scorpion suddenly bursts into the room, a look of anger on his face. Scorpion stares at Solomon for a while, waiting for a reaction, before finally speaking.

Scorpion: So do you have anything to say for yourself?

Solomon remains staring at the floor, not reacting at all to Scorpion who seems to get angrier as the time passes. Finally Scorpion grabs Solomon by the arms and pulls him up to his feet and stares at him eye to eye.

Scorpion: Max Adamson, Max freakin’ Adamson. The guy is a joke, he can barely take anything seriously and he’s been too busy crying over the death of that pathetic little friend of his to be able to focus for weeks. I mean it’s really starting to get embarrassing watching a big man like you losing week in and week out. Actually, you might think you’re a big man Solomon, but do I have to remind you of who brought you onto the right path? Without me you’d still be working as a pawn for McGraw or Mike Hill, hell without me you’d still be a nobody waiting in line for your unemployment cheque.

Solomon now looks at Scorpion with a look of anger on his face, but Scorpion doesn’t back down and instead continues to berate Solomon.

Scorpion: Don’t look at me like that; you know everything that I just said is the truth. As your saviour… I mean partner, I expect you to be able to pull your own weight around here. That means that I can’t deal with you going out to the ring week in and week out and failing to win. Don’t forget Solomon it doesn’t just look good on your record, it looks bad for me too, it makes it look like I can’t pick my partners well, now we really don’t want that do we?

Solomon still doesn’t react to Scorpion but his expression now seems to have calmed, as has Scorpion’s.

Scorpion: No, we don’t. I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do with you Solomon, I know you have it in you to be a true wrecking machine in this company, hell I’ve seen you do it before, but right now, you’re nothing more than a sheep in wolf’s clothing. You really need to buck up your ideas Sol, because at this rate, I’ll be looking for a real partner sooner rather than later. You know, a partner who actually lives up to potential and doesn’t rely on me to keep this team from being a laughing stock.

Scorpion stares deeply into the eyes of Solomon for a few moments longer, before then turning and walking towards the door, but as he opens it he turns around and faces Solomon for one final time.

Scorpion: I hope you think about this little talk Solomon, I don’t have to be the ad guy in all of this, you just have to try and live up to my lead.

Scorpion then walks out of the room and Solomon Riddick proceeds to shake his head before picking the bench up from the ground and throwing it across the room. Solomon then walks towards the door himself as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Match 4
Marshall Murdoch & Cameron Faith v Kenji Hidari & Mike Hill

RJ: The first tag team action of this evening up next here on Lockdown!

MW: And it sees two member of Re-Genesis teaming together to face off against a duo who they have had their issues with recently and these issues will continue up to Destiny.

RJ: We’ve got Marshall Murdoch teaming with 6WF Freeweight Champion Cameron Faith, squaring off against Kenji Hidari and TAW World Champion Mike Hill.

MW: Hidari and Faith will face each other in a ladder match at Destiny, whilst Hill is defending his title in the Time Attack match, which Murdoch is a part of.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer, cutting RJ off. Cameron Faith jogs out onto the ramp, the FreeWeight Championship in his hands. He raises it in the air and beats his chest before running down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans before sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring.

MW: It was a bad loss for Faith last week, a ladder match will play right into the hands of Hidari and Re-Genesis.

RJ: I think that could be the major turning point. In terms of his attributes, Faith is more than capable of performing well in a ladder match. It’s his lack of allies that will hinder his cause.

“Papercut” blasts out of the speakers and Marshall Murdoch starts to walk down the aisle. He kneels down with his arms outstretched before jumping up and punching the air. The fans cheer as he strides down to the ring, stepping through the middle rope and slapping hands with Faith.

RJ: A massive morale booster for Marshall Murdoch last week, as he made Mike Hill tap out!

MW: Hill was not happy about that and he is out to set the record straight tonight.

‘The Essence’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Kenji Hidari slowly walks out onto the stage. He is wearing a shirt with a 6WF logo crossed out. He rips it off and throws it into the crowd before walking down the ramp, the fans are shouting and booing Kenji strides down to the ring. He waits at the bottom of the ramp...

MW: The ladder match was smart thinking by Hidari, particularly in the heat of the moment.

RJ: I’m sure Alex Walker had something to do with that decision.

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the crowd continue to boo as the TAW Champion walks out onto the stage, holding aloft the TAW Title. He swaggers down the ramp, he nods at Hidari at the bottom of the ramp before the Japanese star slides in. Hill then springboards in over the top rope.

RJ: Whilst Hidari has a match that suits him, Hill finds himself having to defend the TAW Title in a Time Attack match.

MW: It is the 2nd time he’s had to do that though RJ, perhaps his experience from last time will help him?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenji Hidari starts off in the ring against Marshall Murdoch. The two lock up and Murdoch takes Hidari down to one knee, before applying a side headlock on the Japanese wrestler. He gets to his feet and whips Murdoch out across the ring, Hidari ducks for a back body drop but Murdoch reads it, dropkicking Hidari in the face. His head jolts back, Murdoch pulls him in and nails a sidewalk slam. Hidari drops to the mat.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Marshall rolls to his feet, he nods across at Hill who glares back intensely. Marshall lifts up Hidari and goes for a roundhouse kick to the head but Hidari blocks, before hitting a few roundhouse kicks to the side. He quickly lifts Murdoch into the air, nailing a Brainbuster. Kenji hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2........Kick out!

RJ: Even start to the match!

Kenji lifts Murdoch to his feet, he then whips him hard into the corner where he follows up with a running double knee to the face. Marshall slumps down, Hidari steps back before sprinting in and connecting with a hesitation dropkick. He drags Murdoch away from the corner, he then tags Mike Hill who goes to the top rope...

MW: Mike Time!

Ref: 1....................2..........Kick out!

Hill gets to his feet and immediately goes on the attack, stomping away on the head of Marshall repeatedly. The referee steps in, forcing Hill back, but he immediately goes back in for the stomps on Murdoch who rolls away towards the ropes. Hill rests Murdoch’s head on the bottom rope, before stepping onto the ring apron and nailing a leg drop.

The TAW Champion steps into the ring and is confronted by the referee who remonstrates with him. This allows Hidari to run along the apron and knee Marshall in the head as he pulls himself away from the ropes. Murdoch staggers back into the middle of the ring where Hill nails a belly to belly suplex, bridging into the cover.

RJ: Hill and Hidari working well as a duo so far.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Murdoch kicks out, Hill again stomps away on the head before lifting Murdoch to his feet. He goes for a suplex but Marshall blocks, before countering with a legsweep DDT. Murdoch makes the cover.

Hill is dragged up Marshall, he sets up for the Texas Slam but the TAW World Champion sunset flips over into the pinfall attempt.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Both men leap to their feet simultaneously, Hill ducks a clothesline from Murdoch before chop-blocking him down into the canvas. Hill then drives the knees of Murdoch into the canvas repeatedly, before tagging in Hidari. He goes to the top rope, nailing a diving double foot stomp across the right knee. The former Team Japan member covers.

Kenji lifts up Marshall, where he hits an STO Backbreaker. Hidari waits for Murdoch to rise, he goes for a roundhouse kick but this time it is Murdoch who blocks. He follows this up with some big European Uppercuts that back Hidari into the ropes. Hill makes the blind tag as Hidari is whipped out across the ring.

RJ: More cowardly tactics from Hill.

MW: It’s intelligence RJ, not cowardice.

Murdoch meets Hidari with a sidewalk slam on the rebound but that is irrelevant as Hill sneaks up behind Murdoch. Marshall spins on the spot, Hill meets him with an inverted atomic drop. Hill then bounces off the ropes and connects with a spinning heel kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Mike Hill brings Murdoch to his feet, he then whips him out across the ring before leaping into the air and nailing a hurracanrana. The TAW Champion quickly transitions round into applying the MHND.

MW: I told you RJ, Hill was not happy that he submitted last week, he wants Murdoch to do the same tonight!

Hill wrenches back on the Liontamer submission, pushing his knee deeper and deeper into the back of Murdoch who is desperately trying to fight the submission hold. The freeweight champion Cameron Faith is hitting the turnbuckle trying to build the crowd’s support.

They are chanting Murdoch’s name as Hill shakes his head, shouting I’m The Champion at Murdoch. Danny McGraw’s former associate begins nodding his head as the chanting gets louder, he slowly but surely edges closer to the ropes. Hill desperately tries to drag Murdoch back but it is too late and he clasps the bottom rope in his hand.

Hill is eventually forced to release and he starts arguing with the ref, which allows Murdoch to tag in Faith. Hill turns around to be met with a flying clothesline from Cameron Faith. Hill staggers up and takes a bulldog for his troubles. Cover.

RJ: Faith and Hill also had issues with each other in the past, it’s unsurprising that our Freeweight champion is keen to inflict some damage on Hill.

Cameron Faith is looking at Marshall, who has now pulled himself up. Faith lifts up Mike Hill before whipping him into the corner. He hits a shining wizard before tagging in Murdoch. He allows Hill forward out of the corner, where Murdoch sprints in...

MW: MARSHALL LAW!

Ref: 1........................2........................Hidari breaks the pinfall!

RJ: Murdoch nearly had another victory over Hill to put on his resume.

Hidari leaves the ring, Mike Hill slowly crawls to the corner and tags in Hidari just as Murdoch rises. Kenji runs at Marshall but he nails a sidewalk slam! Murdoch then covers Kenji.

Marshall rolls to his feet and tags out to Faith. He waits waits for Hidari to rise, he then boots him in the stomach and throws him down with a suplex. He keeps the hold locked in, he rises back to his feet and nails a 2nd suplex. Nay lifts up Hidari and he hits the third suplex to loud cheers from the crowd. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Faith lifts up Hidari, The Freeweight Champion quickly reels off a number of knife-edge chops into the chest which the crowd woo along to as Hidari staggers back into the corner. Faith then tags in Murdoch. Cameron nails a big splash on Hidari, who staggers out of the corner straight into the American Suplex. Murdoch bridges into the cover.

MW: Hidari taking some serious punishment here.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up, Murdoch quickly drives a number of knees into the back of the former European Champion. He then applies a seated abdominal stretch on Hidari, slowly lifting him to his feet before hitting a pumphandle slam. Murdoch waits for Hidari to rise before connecting with the Texan Slam. Cover.

Murdoch quickly tags out to Faith, who waits for Hidari to rise...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1..............................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: That finishes it off!

MW: Faith pins Hidari, a measure of revenge after the defeat he suffered last week.

RJ: Murdoch also scores another psychological blow over Hill, who couldn’t make his rival tap out.

Murdoch and Faith roll out of the ring, they slap hands in celebration before leaving up the ramp. Hidari is clutching at the back of his head as Hill steps into the ring, looking at his partner with disdain, indicating it was his fault they lost the match-up.

MW: Hill not taking this defeat well, blaming it all on Kenji Hidari.

RJ: That is very harsh in my opinion, he saved Hill from losing to Murdoch earlier in the match after all.

MW: I think the pressure might be starting to tell on our TAW Champion.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 pm

MW: We saw earlier this week Logan Kincade break into the locker-room of Udo Berg and Visage, and the big man was not happy about it.

Udo and Visage are shown in the Re-Genesis locker room. Udo unusually animated is stomping around the room as Visage sits in a shaded corner trying to calm the German Giant.

Visage: My friend!.... be calm

Udo: CALM?! He vass in our lair! He has taken all off meine vork!

Visage: It doesn't matter my giant friend. The next phase begins soon, your work was coming to an end. You can rebuild....

Udo: I vill crush his skull!

V: We have more important things to deal with Udo, That being one Mr Lex Hart...

Udo takes a deep breath before he stops and turns to look at Visage.

Udo: It iss an important match, ve must show 6WF that ve mean business unt destroy one off their generals....

V: Precisely. Your plans still stand, There is a positive to take from Logan's actions... the main one being Logan himself, he would never help Lex Hart, he has no use for the information you gathered on team 6WF. He is as opposed to those men as us.....

He is trying to get into your head, and he has succeeded... now I suggest you remove him and focus on the job at hand.

Udo:.......you are right meine friend. Ve shall make an example of Mr Hart... unt show the vorld that Udo unt Visage are the greatest tag team in history!

Visage and Udo shake hands before Visage quickly turns to the camera who quickly turns and runs down the corridor.

RJ: Do you think Kincade would help Hart?

MW: I don't think Logan would help anyone RJ. He's a lone wolf if ever I saw one!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 pm

RJ: Not only did we hear from the tag team champions this week, but also one of their main rivals, The Consultancy.

Johnny Oko and Vortex are walking down the backstage corridor in deep discussion as the camera zooms in on them.

Vortex: Look, stop bitching about not being on the show........

Oko: But we are a tag team! Something we haven't been for a while!

Vortex: I don't make the card. All I want to know is if you are going to sulk or stick around.

Oko: Vacation.

Vortex: Bullshit.

Oko: Tokyo actually. Not like you need Oko's help.

Vortex: I need your eyes not your help. Re-Genesis are going to be involved, I have no doubt. But I can't watch 3 other guys AND outside the ring. I definitely don't need your wisecracks either!

Johnny stops and stares at his partner, as Vortex carries on walking. He heads into The Consultancy's backstage office and slams the door. From around one of the corners, The Consultant appears and stands next to Oko.

The Consultant: Trouble?

Johnny takes out a piece of bubble gum and begins to chew it loudly.

Oko: It's Vinnie......he is up and down a lot lately. The stress is getting to him and I don't think he is dealing with it.

The Consultant: Stress? Re-Genesis?

Oko: That and Destiny. That and winning tag gold. That and this weeks match. The fun has gone from his life now. He was just getting his head round making a little cash whatever happened. Now he has been thrust right to the front line. He wanted this though.....deep down. He wanted the attention. As for Oko......I go with the flow because I know where my destiny will take me. I let him talk so he can hang himself with his words later......

The Consultant: Wrong choice of words but I get your meaning. Fact is, I am not having him go mental again. First time I could heal the scars and give him purpose. A purpose that was within his capabilities. But if he tries to shoot for the moon again and fails......I don't know if I can bring him back.

Oko: So what now? We leave the ticking time bomb and hope it doesn't explode?

The Consultant: Not exactly. We carry on as normal for the cameras and we assess the situation in private. The last thing we need is for Re-Genesis or anybody else sniffing out a possible weakness.

Oko: He is a loose cannon.....

The Consultant: He is your partner. And I want you to remember that. Not everyone can be as chilled as you Johnny.

Oko rolls his eyes and chews even louder.

The Consultant: Now.....why don't you and I have a little chat about the future shall we?

He puts a hand around Oko's shoulder and leads him off down the corridor. The camera watches them go before panning around to the door of The Consultancy's office. It slowly goes inside and we are met with a darkened room. Vortex is sitting in his armchair with his head in his hands. He slowly looks up as the camera focuses on his face.

Vortex: At what point in our lives do we realise exactly what we are here for? If it is our successes and failures that mould us, then what do those that meander in-between feel? A place where being average has no place for those that want to be awesome. But average is where I find myself. Do I doubt my ability? Do I doubt my strength? I used to.....but I now know that I am better than what I first thought. The Consultancy was and is a doorway into the realm where I forgot all about my past failures. Personal failures. And while I tasted championship gold, I never hit the heights that my power demands. Power that is unrivalled in this federation. I have come to realise that this was due to my mind and not my matter. My mind sidetracked with inner demons that I looked to eradicate with the help of the mighty dollar. And it worked........it healed.........it enabled me to believe I had excelled. With my mind on the money, I was able to watch from behind the curtain. While the federation moved at speed, I was able to happily ride its wave. When others claimed the spotlight, I was able to crow in the background. Big man with big words. Words that he didn't always need to back up. His bark was more than enough......you didn't need to see his bite. The Consultancy succeeded as a unit and allowed someone else to take my weight. Weight that, until now, I didn't need to carry on my own.

He shakes his head slowly before continuing.

Vortex: But with the coming of Re-Genesis and our failure to hold onto tag team gold, I have had to step up to heights that my fragile mind has tried to avoid but my body has thirsted for. And now I have to decide which of these two factors win. Do I admit defeat and say that I haven't got the mentality to go further? Or do I ignore the warning signs flashing in my brain and drive harder to greatness? These are the three choices I have. Attain prominence. Risk breakdown. Or stay average.

He grits his teeth and stands up, rubbing one side of his bald head vigorously with one hand. He turns back to the camera.

Vortex: Is my current push from the bottom but a failure to be a winner, mean that I cannot compete with the company I will keep this week? Is being part of a team all I can hope for because I cannot hack it on my own? Does no win, no fee mean no team, no gold for Vinnie. Ever.......

He paces up and down in an agitated fashion.

Vortex: The Consultancy should be my focus. Tag team gold should be my number one aim. The dynasty after Destiny is my goal. No personal doubts. No personal glory. The team is everything. It is who I am. It is all I can achieve. I know my place and my place is with a safety net by my side. I can't succeed on my own. I need help. I need guidance. I need someone else to take the flak. My mind can't take being alone. My body needs to listen. No glory can be had with a fragile mental state. I tried before. I failed. I nearly died. No more. No more! These thoughts have to be eliminated. These thoughts need to be centred on what is important. Not me. Never me. Because I can't handle "me". I need other people for that. Vincent Grimes will always be an underachiever. He will never become anything. He never was anything. He knows his place. He knows not to dream. He knows that he is average....

His pace slows down before he looks at the floor.

Vortex: But.....but.....what if I win this week? With the holders of success and former champions. Legends of this place. Names etched in 6WF folklore. If I win.......IF.....does that mean that I have overachieved? Does that mean I could achieve.......more?

There is a sudden knock on the door which opens quickly. Johnny Oko is standing there with a frown on his face.

Oko: There is something in the ring you gotta hear......

Vortex growls softly before barrelling out into the corridor, while being quickly followed by his partner.
MW: They are in action soon, but first it's Lex Hart vs The Tag Team champions in a handicap match!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:14 pm

MW: Up next a handicap match...

RJ: A match that, quite frankly, shouldn’t be taking place.

MW: Oh wow, come on RJ, enlighten me on this one.

RJ: Lex Hart is far from my favourite wrestler, but Alex Walker has put him into this match out of spite Michael, to try and protect Mike Hill’s interests.

MW: Hey Hart got a free pass from Jessica into the Time Attack match, he can’t have expected Walker to be delighted about that can he?

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down as “Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at his two opponents. He slaps hands with Berg, the two storm to the ring with the title belts around their waist.

MW: What a combination these two are, yet more brilliant work from Alex Walker in enticing these two to join 6WF.

RJ: They certainly have the right moral compass to be a part of Re-Genesis.

“Be Myself” then plays out as the fans descend into loud boos as Lex Hart skulks out onto the stage. Lex glares out at the fans who continue to boo him, before he then walks down to the ring, taking care to avoid contact with the fans. Lex looks at Visage and Berg in the ring, before walking around the outside of the squared circle.

MW: Hart clearly doesn’t fancy his chances in this one.

RJ: I don’t think anyone would Michael.

MW: Well unfortunately RJ, he is merely delaying the inevitable.

RJ: Well he wants a microphone, let’s see what Hart has to say!

Lex: Just wait a minute freako’s, because Lex Hart has got something to say. I know Alex Walker better than most people, I know what Alex Walker’s intentions were when putting me in this match. He wanted for me to get injured, because he knows I am a big threat to Re-Genesis’ stranglehold on this company’s world titles.

But there is one thing in particular I know about Alex Walker, he hates being out-smarted. Well, Alex, make sure you’re sat down and are nowhere near anything breakable, because this is going to piss you off.

As much as Lex Hart would love to kick these giant’s asses with some pure wrestling ability, sometimes even I accept it’s not all about me. I know two guys who want to hurt your goons even more than I do...

Suddenly the crowd erupt as Johnny Oko and Vortex, The Consultancy, storm out onto the stage and sprint down the ramp. They slide into the ring, with Vortex immediately going after the giant Berg, driving punch after punch up into the chin of the monster tag team champion.

Oko is shown exchanging some kicks with Visage, Oko gains the advantage by stomping on the foot of Visage. He then reels off a number of Roundhouse kicks that back Visage into the ropes. Oko then runs at Visage, going for a clothesline only for Visage to back body Oko down to the outside. Visage then runs the ropes, nailing a suicide dive on the Consultancy man.

MW: Hart’s made a quick escape, as this has absolutely imploded between The Consultancy and our tag team champions.

In the ring, Berg lifts a knee into the gut of Vortex to halt the punches being reined on him. Berg then whips Vortex out across the ring, knocking him down with a big clothesline. Vortex staggers to his feet, Berg goes for a scoop slam but Vortex fights his way out of it, Berg spins around and Vortex drills him into the mat with a side slam.

Vortex then starts stomping away on the head of Berg, before dragging him towards the corner where he starts smashing knees into the face. Suddenly Dopant Zero sprint down the ramp, Yagurama slides into the ring whilst Nogami runs around the outside to join in brawling with Visage and Oko who are both back up to their feet and again are fighting each other.

Yagurama drags Vortex back from the corner in a chicken-wing hold, he then forces him into the mat where the Japanese star starts smashing elbows into the back of the head. On the outside, Nogami hits Visage with a spin kick to the stomach before throwing him into the stomach of Johnny Oko. Nogami picks up Oko, he moves the steel steps forward a little before hitting a bulldog onto them.

Nogami gets to his feet only for Visage to run in, leaping off the steps and knocking Nogami down with a flying back elbow smash. Visage lifts up the Dopant Zero man and launches him head-first into the steel ring post. Visage starts driving knees up into the back, only for Oko to drop-kick Visage into Nogami, their heads hitting each other’s.

RJ: This is just an all out brawl.

MW: To be honest, I’ve been expecting this for a while. There was far too much tension in the tag division for this to not just explode.

Oko rolls Visage into the ring, he then rolls under the bottom rope and starts dropping knees into the face of one half of the tag team champions. Vortex has fought his way to his feet out of the chicken-wing hold, he manages to whip Yagurama away straight into a big boot from Udo Berg.

Yagurama rolls up, Berg thrusts him into the corner where he wraps in a number of big European Uppercuts. Vortex then runs in, hitting a double axe handle to the back of Berg’s head and soon those two are brawling once again....

RJ: NOW SCORPION!

The multi-time Hardcore champion comes sprinting down the ramp, fists flailing as he slides into the ring and goes after Oko and Visage. Oko gets to his feet first, he starts kicking away at Scorpion who returns the gesture with punches to the head. They fall into the ropes, where the two continue brawling as does Vortex and Berg, who are exchanging massive haymakers.

Visage is up to his feet and runs at Oko and Scorpion, but the two show a moment of solidarity, by bench-pressing Visage gut first onto the top rope. Scorpion quickly takes advantage of Oko’s momentary help by kneeing him in the gut and then throwing him into the mat with a spinebuster. Scorpion starts stomping away on the head of Oko as Visage slumps into the mat.

Kenzaki Nogami is back up and is on the top rope, setting up for the Nogami splash on Visage. Udo Berg manages to break away from Vortex by knocking him down with a kane-style uppercut. Berg quickly grabs the leg of Visage and drags him out under the ring. The big man grabs their tag team titles and they make their way up the ramp.

MW: Good thinking from Berg, this isn’t a good situation for them.

Scorpion quickly pushes Nogami off the top rope, only for his team-mate Yagurama to run in and chop-block Scorpion to the mat. He starts stomping down on Scorpion, as Nogami slowly rolls to his feet and joins in. They are booting away on Scorpion when Vortex runs in and takes them both out with a double clothesline. He helps up Oko, he beats down on Yagurama as Vortex smashes knees up into the grill of Nogami.

“Always” rings out...

RJ: Now things will pick up! Here comes Solomon Riddick!

Riddick paces out onto the stage as Berg and Visage are still walking up the ramp. Visage runs at Riddick, who nails a big spinebuster on the stage. Berg continues to stride towards Riddick with no fear, but Solomon also advances and then crashes a big boot into the skull of Berg. It nearly takes the big man of his feet, Riddick then clutches Berg by the throat...

MW: CHOKESLAM ON BERG!

RJ: UNBELIEVABLE POWER FROM SOLOMON!

MW: Riddick on the wrecking path!

Solomon continues his pace down to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. Firstly he grabs Vortex by the head and tosses him out of the ring, over the top rope. Oko notices this, he runs at Riddick who clasps him by the throat...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Riddick isn’t finished there, he picks up Oko a 2nd time...

MW: ANOTHER CHOKESLAM!

By now Scorpion is up and watching on smiling. Riddick stands in the middle of the ring as both members of Dopant Zero slowly get to their feet, edging towards Solomon...

MW: DOUBLE CHOKESLAM!

Riddick and Scorpion stand tall in the middle of the ring, examining the wreckage Riddick just caused.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Last Resort begins to blast out of the arena speakers and instantaneous boos break out amongst the 6WF fans, Steel steps out from behind the curtain laughing, he has his silver hoodie thrown over his shoulder and Re-Genesis proudly displayed upon a t-shirt accompanied with dark jeans. As Steel steps out further red and silver fireworks explode from the stage illuminating the arena, Geoff then begins to make his way down to the ring cockily, he trash talks with some of the fans on his way but remains in a joyous mood. He walks around ringside and picks up a microphone from the announce table before rolling under the bottom into the ring, Steel then proceeds to pose on the ring posts antagonising the fans who react with even more insults.

RJ: The enforcer of Re-Genesis clearly enjoying the reception he is being given.

MW: Steel does seem to get some sadistic kick out of bringing misery to the masses these days; the more these people jeer only serves the purpose to encourage him, almost a catch 22 situation.

Steel jumps down from one of the ring posts as his music begins to fade, he then pretends to shadow box with the post landing blows on the pad stepping from foot to foot, he then wipes his head with the hand holding the microphone and leans against the ropes with a smirk on his face.

GS: It’s a pleasure to be out here as always I really can think of a better use of my time then coming out here to grace you with my presence, Its been far too long, don’t get me wrong enjoyed my week off every second of it, gave me time to relax the old muscles, heal a few bumps and bruises, generally get me in the best shape possible heading into Destiny. However as the saying goes absence only makes the heart grow stronger, I couldn’t wait to get back out here face to face with my adoring public.

Steel opens his arms wise embracing the crowd, they respond with a Steel sucks chant.

GS: By that I’m guessing the feeling isn’t a mutual one, Ahhhhhh whatever will I do, I guess I’ll just have to do what I always do make a complete fool of whoever is placed in front of me and celebrate my victory with the people who know how to treat a real superstar. I deserve to be showered with adulation and constantly reminded of how good I am, seen as you don’t seem willing to provide that service I have no option but to go elsewhere for my ego massaging.

RJ: Has Steel just come out here to play games with the paying public or do you think he actually has something he wants to bring to the table.

MW: I think he will get there in his own time, not when he is told to.

GS: What last week was a chance for me to take stock of my recent performances, it gave me a chance to look at a mixed bag of results, to analyse in detail just where things have been going wrong for me in some situations, where I haven’t applied myself correctly, talent isn’t a question here neither is confidence I know I can beat every single member of this roster, but yet for some reason I just haven’t been consistent in my outings, one week I’m on top the world and the next I struggle to get out of first gear. If it was anybody else it would really be something to worry about but I know this is just a blip everybody has them your just got to ride through it and not let it overcome you, but I don’t think the issue sits wholly in my court, I look at the people I have faced recently and I also think they should share some of the blame for not inspiring me to be at my best when I face off against them, they try antagonise me with their words and fail dreadfully, I’ve heard it all before there is nothing new they can say, so I’m going into these matches in a lull, uninspired to give my competitors a severe beat down, I’m being hindered by my own success and talent, these men hate me they will do all they can to beat me, where as I have no feeling at all in regards to them which puts me at a disadvantage, take Logan Kincade sure him having that case annoys me and I know how badly Alex wants it which should be motivation enough for me to take it from him, but the man himself has done little to interest me, he hasn’t even scratched the surface, he would much rather beat himself up with that case than me who is the supposed to rile me up to the point I will do whatever it takes to ensure it doesn’t remain his property, I think other need to step up to the plate and bring it to me, but I’m not holding my breath so I guess I’ll have to look into some other options for how I’m going to bring out my A game.

RJ: Sometimes I’m lost for words Michael

MW: I know there the times I enjoy the most

GS: Hopefully being in the main event this coming week will inspire me to put on a show; I can’t see it coming from my opponent Clarke James, a man who relies on a t-shirt to get his message across, I seriously doubt there is anything in his wardrobe to provoke any reaction from me. The fact even in my lulled state a few weeks back I was still able beat Clarke and some of his friends doesn’t fill me with confidence either. It’s a good job just an adequate performance on Lockdown will be more than enough to deliver the victory, Clarke James is still living off the excitement of his return, he thinks he is better than he actually is because you people make him believe he is, maybe he should take some time to analyse just how his comeback has gone if it was me I would be a bit disappointed he’s hardly been impressive, hardly worth all this hype. Whilst I admit his return does seem to have had an impact of those who revolt against Re-Genesis they’ve still to win any meaningful ground, a few traded victories is nothing to celebrate, but yet you all walk around with your chests pumped up and your heads high like the end of Re-Genesis is nearing, Maybe my inspiration this week will be to show you all that you’re not even close, what better way than by beating the man who seems to have brought you together, let’s see how you cope with disappointment, who you turn to and blame, who’s going to be your fall guy your short on numbers as it, even if it you don’t say you will all have your thoughts. It’s a joke you think you have a chance against us, just accept the landscape has changed and embrace it and accept your place it would be much easier, much less painful. I will see you later Clarke...

Steel yawns sarcastically

I can’t wait

Steel steps off the apron and climbs the ring post one more time posing atop as the crowd begin to boo once more

MW: Some strong words from Geoff Steel ahead of his match with Clarke James, which is tonight's main event.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Match 6
Logan Kincade v Dicey Reilly v Keith Leone v Vortex

RJ: What a match we have up next for you.

MW: This is a Pay Per View quality match RJ, no doubt about it. This could main event a Pay Per View easily.

RJ: And you are getting it for free tonight folks, how lucky are they Michael?

MW: Very lucky RJ, we’ve got two former world champions, a man in prime position to win a world title and a wrestler who could win the world title at some point in the future.

RJ: This match also contains three competitors heavily involved in the war between Re-Genesis and the forces trying to fight them.

“Breathe” hits and the crowd cheer loudly as a plume of green smokes fills the top of the stage, the cheers then go up a level as Vortex strides out through the smoke. He nods to the fans before pacing his way down the ramp, stepping into the ring and doing some warm-ups as he awaits his opponents arrival.

RJ: The least experienced man in this match-up, but a key figure in the fight against Re-Genesis.

MW: I’m not sure how he will cope tonight though ‘Arj, he took a bit of a beating in our last match-up.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena and the crowd boo as Logan Kincade walks quickly out onto the stage. He storms down the ramp, Fight for The Right briefcase in hand, before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

MW: Kincade is doing the best thing possible in my opinion, keeping out of the way of Re-Genesis.

RJ: It’s cowardly and not beneficial to him at all, he’s the Fight for The Right holder but both world titles are in the clutches of Re-Genesis.

“Born to fight” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Dicey Reilly strides out onto the stage. Reilly is wearing a black t-shirt with 6CW Original emblazoned on the front of it. He walks slowly down to the ring, waiting at the bottom of the ramp, he does some shadow boxing before rolling in under the bottom rope.

MW: Reilly is a vicious, vicious SOB. A fantastic competitor, Walker pulled off one hell of a coup bringing him to 6WF.

RJ: He’s certainly had his issues with this next man...

“Limowreck” hits and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Keith Leone storms out onto the stage amidst an array of pyrotechnics. Leone sprints down the rampway, rolling underneath the bottom rope and leaping to his feet. He glares across at Reilly who simply winks back.

MW: What a match these two had at Chaos, an all out war if ever I saw one.

RJ: It showed just how tough both of these men are. Leone gave Reilly a serious beating, but the Irishman seemed to enjoy it!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dicey Reilly immediately surges towards Vortex, looking to take advantage of any injuries he may have picked up. Vortex reads it, picking up Reilly and scoop slamming him into the canvas. Dicey rolls up to his feet, Vortex hits him with a boot to the stomach before hauling him onto his shoulders and nailing a big powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

The camera’s then show that Leone and Kincade have locked up, with the Fight for The Right holder backing Leone into the corner. He hits a couple of short-arm clotheslines on Leone, before taking a step back and sprinting in going for a big clothesline, but Leone side-steps and Kincade crashes into the corner. This allows Leone to start beating away on him with punches to the gut.

Vortex has dragged Dicey to his feet, where he nails a succession of headbutts on the Re-Genesis man. He then lifts him into the air, connecting with an atomic drop. Vortex then bounces off the ropes, leaping into Dicey and knocking him down with a flying shoulder block. He covers again.

MW: Vortex starting strongly.

RJ: Trying to prove he isn’t suffering too badly from the last match when he brawled with Reilly’s Re-Genesis team-mates Berg and Visage.

Back in the corner, Kincade has locked in a front facelock on Leone. He starts smashing knees up into the face of the former world champion. Leone stumbles backwards out of the corner, Kincade then whips him out across the ring, hitting a flapjack on the rebound. Leone stumbles up, Kincade levels him with a lifting DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

The camera’s then show Vortex lifting Dicey up to his feet, hitting a number of European Uppercuts that back Reilly into the ropes. Vortex then starts pummeling down on the head of Reilly, until he manages to block. Reilly then proceeds to smash punches into the head of The Consultancy man, who staggers back into the corner. Reilly then grabs the head of Vortex, proceeding to smash it continually into the turnbuckle until the ref steps in.

MW: Vortex made an error there, trying to brawl with Dicey Reilly is not a good idea at the best of times, but when you have just been in a brawl, it’s a no no.

Vortex stumbles forward out of the corner, where Reilly runs in and crashes a boot into the skull of Vortex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Logan Kincade has Keith Leone locked in a sleeper hold. He drags up the former world champion, but Leone counters by spinning out and nailing a jawbreaker. Leone rolls up to his feet, with Kincade groggy he quickly throws him into the mat with a snap suplex. Logan stumbles up, Leone hits a boot into the stomach before nailing a piledriver. He makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

The camera’s return to focusing on Reilly, who is stomping away on the head of Vortex. He rolls towards the ropes, this allows Reilly to lift him up before connecting with a flurry of body punches. Dicey then sprints in, hitting a dropkick that sends Vortex toppling over the top rope onto the ring apron. Dicey follows this up with a running baseball slide to knock Vortex onto the outside.

Leone has dragged Kincade to his feet by the hair, he then hits a couple of forearms into the back before clinching Kincade by the head and nailing a Russian legsweep. He stands over Logan, only for Dicey to run in and take him out with a falling neckbreaker. Reilly quickly covers Leone.

MW: Reilly making a save for Kincade...that was strange.

Dicey gets to his feet, he walks away from Leone to lift up Kincade. He is talking with the Fight for The Right holder, who stares back for a long while before nodding. The duo then start stomping a mudhole down into Leone. He rolls into the corner, where Reilly lifts him up. Kincade sprints in hitting a big splash, Leone staggers forward straight into a powerbomb from Dicey. Cover.

Reilly rolls away from Leone, allowing Kincade to take over. He proceeds to drop knees into the face of Walker’s arch enemy, before lifting Leone to his feet. He hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping Leone out across the ring. Kincade bounces back off the ropes, meeting him in the middle with a crossbody block. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Logan gets to his feet, he drags up Leone. Dicey applies a full nelson on Leone whilst Kincade boots away at the stomach continually. Reilly then changes tact, hitting a falling neckbreaker on Leone. Reilly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

RJ: This two are, quite strangely, working well together.

MW: I’m not sure why they are working together but it is a pretty successful partnership thus far.

Logan takes over, applying an armbar on Leone. The Fight for The Right holder brings Leone to his feet, before pulling him in and nailing a northern lights suplex. Leone rolls up to his feet, Dicey runs in and hits another dropkick, knocking Leone down. This allows Logan to go up to the top rope, where he flies off...

RJ: CROSSBODY!

Dicey now takes his turn, dropping a couple of legs down into the throat of Leone. Vortex rolls into the ring, he runs towards Reilly but Kincade cuts him off with a snap powerslam. Dicey turns around to see Vortex down and nods at Kincade thanking him...

RJ: Logan again helping...THERE WE GO!

MW: I didn’t think it would last!

As Dicey nods at Kincade, the Fight for The Right holder superkicks Reilly in the chin. Before Kincade goes after him, Vortex staggers up. Kincade bounces off the ropes, going for a crossbody block but Vortex reads it, catching him across his chest. He nails a backbreaker, before lifting Kincade onto his shoulders...

RJ: SAMOAN DROP!

MW: Amazing power from Vortex!

Keith Leone is also up now, and is taking advantage of Reilly being laid out by Kincade. Leone bounces off the ropes and nails an elbow drop into the face. Keith Leone then lifts up Dicey, whipping him hard into the ropes and connecting with a side slam backbreaker into a reverse STO. He makes the cover.

The camera pans back to Vortex, who has a grounded full nelson hold applied on Kincade. He then drops some big knees into the back, before slowly bringing Logan to a vertical base. He then lifts him up, drilling Kincade into the mat with a Full Nelson slam. Vortex then runs off the ropes, hitting a leaping splash down onto Kincade.

RJ: That would be like a ton of bricks coming down on Kincade’s abdomen!

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick out!

Keith Leone lifts up Reilly and then scoop slams him into the mat. Leone then heads up to the top rope, he turns to the crowd before diving off and nailing a moonsault.

RJ: Great move by Leone!

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Vortex and Leone are both on their feet, stomping away on their respective opponents. Kincade rolls away to the corner, whilst Leone stops with the stomping and stands waiting for Reilly to rise. Kincade is back against the turnbuckle, Vortex, comes steaming in for the VX express but Kincade dodges it and Vortex crashes into the turnbuckles. Kincade picks up Vortex and it takes all of his strength to dump the big man out over the top rope. Kincade then slumps down.

Leone is still waiting for Dicey to rise. Eventually his rival gets to his feet, Leone goes for the concuss-kick but Reilly blocks it before taking Leone’s legs away with his right foot. Leone stumbles up, Dicey boots him in the gut..

MW: CRAICDOWN PILEDRIVER!

RJ: Dicey is going to pin Leone...KINCADE!

Dicey spins around to cover, only for Logan to grab him and throw him under the bottom rope into Vortex. Kincade covers.

Ref: 1.........................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Logan Kincade wins the match!

MW: Big win for Kincade, an impressive pinfall victory over former world champion Keith Leone.

RJ: A big assist from Reilly though, albeit unintentional.

Reilly is up to his feet on the outside, he rolls into the ring and looks at Kincade for a moment before stepping past him. Kincade turns and stares at Reilly as Vortex makes his way back up the ramp slowly.

MW: I’m sensing some tension here.

Dicey then clambers onto Leone, where he starts pummeling away at his head with punch after punch. The crowd are booing Reilly loudly as Logan Kincade just stands, looking down at Dicey reining punches into the head of Leone.

RJ: Why doesn’t he do something?!

MW: It isn’t Kincade’s fight!

Logan then steps out through the middle rope, striding back up the ramp towards the backstage area as Reilly continues smashing punches into the head of Leone. Kincade leaves the stage to huge boos.

Dicey then starts stomping down on Leone, as the crowd chant the name of Vortex. They continue chanting and chanting as stomps continue to be driven down into Leone’s head...

RJ: YES! HERE HE COMES!

Vortex strides back out onto the stage, staring down at Reilly. He sprints down the ramp but Reilly makes a quick exit under the bottom rope as Vortex slides into the ring. Vortex helps Leone up as Reilly watches on grinning as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 pm

Keith Leone is backstage with Kayleigh Reed looking worse for wear....

KR: Keith, another week, another bitter taste left in your mouth at the hands of Dicey Reilly....

Leone runs his hands across his head, wincing in pain as he tries to stretch out....

KL: You know, it's almost déjà vu. Only difference being is that every week something different aches. Every week another part of me snaps. Another part of me wants to take Dicey Reilly apart limb from limb but that part of me knows that I can't win....

Leone shakes his head, gritting his teeth before flicking his hair back....

KL: It's never going to be a fair fight. It's never going to be me and Dicey without Re-Genesis. It's never going to end clean, I've got this feeling it's just never going to end. That Dicey, Walker, Steel, the whole damn crew are going to repeat this cycle until something gives.

Something has to give...

KR: What do you mean? What next?

Leone stares down at the floor, his body trembling as Reed looks on worried, she places her hand on his shoulder as Leone raises his head, smiling and laughing to the relief of Reed...

KL: Thats it!

Re-Genesis. Reilly. Walker. They don't play by rules. They have no concept, no care for a fair fight, they want the deck stacked as wildly in their favour as they can, well you see, Keith Leone likes that..... Yeah, Keith Leone thinks that works....

Reed looks puzzled...

KL: Dicey, we go way back. Through hell and high water. We were cut from the same hardened, brittle cloth. But one of us changed. One of us sold out. One of us turned their back on something they once fought for. It's time to draw the line in the sand, grab it up, stick it in a jar and turn that mother fucker upside down, flip it back and go old school.

See Dicey, we weren't brought up on rules. We don't need the red tape. This feud, this vitriolic hatred that's boiling between us needs an out where anything goes, nobody to decide when it's over except the one who can't take any more.

Call it what you want, last man standing? No holds barred? Street fight? Secret Pakistan? Give it your own original, Re-Genesis spin on it. Bottom line, it's me, it's you, it's a fight. No rules. No stipulations. No time limit. Just pure, unbridled, uncontrollable hatred. One final outcome.

KR: You mean an unsactioned match?

Keith Leone smiles and shakes his head....

KL: I never said that. It's whatever it needs to be.

Reilly? Destiny. Beijing. This will have an end.

Leone stares into the camera as Lockdown heads to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:18 pm

The camera cuts to the locker room of the Consultancy where Johnny Oko is seen sitting on a chair blowing bubble gum whilst Vortex paces around the room. The door to the room is then pushed open and the Consultant walks in at which point Vortex instantly stops pacing and looks over to him, meanwhile Oko continues to show little attention to anything.

Consultant: At ease Vincent, I was told that my presence was needed along with the two of you so just stay calm.

Vortex goes back towards the lockers and leans back as the Consultant waits by the door of the locker room, clearly waiting for someone else to enter. Finally the door once again opens and Miss Jessica struts into the room, looking around as she does so. She gives a wink to Oko who seems oblivious to her presence before the Consultant approaches her.

Consultant: Oh great, when I was told we were meeting someone important I assumed it was someone who made their presence known for more than ten minutes a show.

Jessica: Ouch Charlie, words like that could really hurt a girl, luckily I really don’t care what some withered old man whose bank account isn’t eight digits has to say.

Jessica grins playfully at the Consultant who looks back with a look of contempt on his face.

Jessica: Oh cold, anyway enough of these childish shots, I like totally came here to talk about the Tag Team Championship situation in 6WF…

Just as Jessica is speaking the door swings open and Visage and Udo Berg come into the room, their Tag Team Title belts over their shoulders. Suddenly Oko jumps to his feet with Vortex as the Tag Team Champions stare them down.

Visage: Well well well, if it isn’t tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. Now don’t worry you two, we’re not here for a fight this time, we just wanted to remind you kindly that if you keep sticking your nose into our business it’s not got a happy ending for anyone.

The two teams remain staring at each other as Jessica then coughs loudly and steps towards the centre of the room.

Jessica: Uh hello, I’m talking here, but I’m kind of glad the two of you came as my announcement involves you and the belts of yours. My announcement is…

Jessica is once again cut off as Dopant Zero push in through the door and force the two members of ReGenesis to back towards one side of the room.

Nogami: I hope the two of you are enjoying those belts, because sooner rather than later we’re going to get them back. Don’t forget that you never beat us to win those titles. Actually speaking of which, Jessica why don’t you make yourself useful and give us a title shot.

Jessica looks scornfully at both members of Dopant Zero as suddenly the door of the locker room comes flying open for a fourth time as Resistance come in, causing Dopant Zero to retreat to the opposite side of the room to ReGenesis. Scorpion has an immensely cocky look on his face as he stands slightly behind Solomon Riddick.

Scorpion: Where was our invite to the party? No matter, I’ve never been a fan of them anyway, too many low lives like you drinking and making fools out of yourselves. Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and say that the destruction you witnessed earlier is nothing compared to the coming weeks. Solomon and I are going to tear this place apart, and we’re going to start by winning those Tag Team Titles.

The four teams begin arguing loudly as threats are shouted across the room, when suddenly a loud screech is heard as every man in the room covers his ears. Jessica is then shown at the centre of the room, red with rage as she looks around at all of the teams.

Jessica: Do you know what the problem with all of you is? None of you listen to a word I say. I’m trying to show why I’m such a good GM of this company, but no, nobody wants to listen to Jessica, you all just want to flex your muscles and try and outdo one another; well I’ve had it. You all want to go to war with one another? Well that’s great news because at Destiny you will be competing in a four corners tag team match for the World Tag Team Titles.

The four teams begin then trash talking each other once again before Jessica shouts loudly to quieten them down.

Jessica: Oh but it gets better; the team that is first eliminated in the match at Destiny won’t be competing for the Tag Team Titles at Born in Fire. It doesn’t matter if you’re the champions now or have some rematch clause in your contract, that’s my ruling and it is final.

Suddenly there is a hush across the room as the four teams take in what has just been said and Jessica breaths deeply to try and calm herself down.

Jessica: Now, you guys are giving me a headache and I really don’t need to deal with this right now, so I’m going to leave you losers to do whatever the hell you feel like, so long as it doesn’t bother me.

Miss Jessica then pushes past Scorpion and Solomon Riddick as she leaves the room, leaving the four teams to stare one another down in silence as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Match 7
Time Attack Qualifier
Mr. Kenty v Crime Lord

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown, where it is now time for the penultimate match of the evening.

MW: What a match this is RJ, a Time Attack qualifying match between Mr Kenty and 6WF Hardcore Champion Crime Lord.

RJ: We believe this is the final qualifier to take place, but with how 6WF is these days, who knows what Alex Walker or Miss Jessica will do with a supershow still to come.

MW: So far Mike Hill knows that he will defend the TAW World Heavyweight Title against Lex Hart, Marshall Murdoch, TGA and Max Adamson.

RJ: I believe this is shaping up to be one of the closest time attack matches in history, it has some huge name competing in it.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ blasts out as the crowd pop, Kenty jogging out onto the stage and bouncing on the spot. Kenty looks to be really focused as he cracks his neck and then jogs down the ramp, tapping the outstretched hands of his fans. He jumps up onto the apron and then steps through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: A man who many proclaim to be a future world champion, qualifying tonight for the Time Attack match would give Kenty a great opportunity to fulfill that prediction.

MW: Some tough competitors already in that match RJ, including Lex Hart who Kenty has had a lot of issues with recently. First he has to get past Crime Lord of course, one of the most dominant wrestlers in 6WF history.

“Rain Wizard” roars out around the arena and Crime Lord appears with the Hardcore title over his shoulder. He stares down at Kenty, before striding down the ramp to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and into the ring, before holding the Hardcore Title above his head.

MW: Crime Lord has proved to be a great Hardcore Champion, but I believe that such is his form, he needs to be back in the world title picture.

RJ: Until he has seen off Lukas Takeo for good, I don’t believe that Crime Lord can move on from the Hardcore Division to fighting for world titles. Crime Lord is all about legacy, he wants to put Takeo down for good to cement his legacy as the best Hardcore wrestler this company has ever seen.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Mr Kenty look across the ring at each other, Crime Lord passes his Hardcore Title to the ref who gives it to the time-keeper on the outside. Kenty and Crimey lock up, it’s the Hardcore Champion who gains the advantage by driving Kenty back towards the corner.

He immediately pummels at the body of Kenty with clubbing right-handed punches which cause Kenty to lurch forward, clutching at his gut in pain. Crime Lord drags Kenty away from the corner before whipping him out across the ring, hitting a big knee into the stomach on the rebound. Kenty rolls up, Crime Lord lifts him into the air before nailing a gutbuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord locks in an armbar on Mr Kenty, slowly bringing him to his feet before taking Kenty to the canvas with a Northern Lights suplex. Kenty stumbles up to his feet, where Crime Lord hits a kick into the gut before nailing a Fisherman’s suplex on Kenty, bridging over into the pin attempt.

RJ: Crime Lord started this match off very well.

MW: Using his size advantage to nullify Kenty’s speed so far.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Kenty forces the shoulder up off the mat, Crime Lord brings Kenty to his feet where he hits a couple of European Uppercuts before whipping the former Freeweight Champion firmly into the corner. Crime Lord then sprints but Kenty uses the ropes to springboard over the top rope of the on-rushing Hardcore champion, he quickly rolls Crime Lord up into a pin attempt.

MW: Kenty demonstrating his speed and agility there, which is going to be his biggest weapon in this match with Crime Lord.

RJ: He certainly can’t match Crime Lord for power, we’ve already seen that. He’s got to keep this match at a high tempo.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord springs up to his feet following the roll-up, he swings at Kenty who counters by lifting a knee up into the stomach. Kenty quickly bounces off the ropes, hitting Crime Lord with a big swinging neckbreaker. Kenty follows this up by running off the ropes and nailing a leaping dropkick to the side of the head. Kenty makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up off the canvas, but Mr Kenty is immediately back onto the offensive by hitting a number of fist drops into the face. He then waits for the Hardcore Champion to rise before reeling off a number of rights and lefts to the head of Crimey who stumbles back, trying to protect himself but can’t really get a block in on any of Kenty’s punches.

Kenty backs Crime Lord into the ropes where he continues with the punching until the referee is forced to step in. Kenty eagerly moves back in as soon as the ref finishes warning him, he connects with a clothesline that flips Crime Lord over the top rope. The Hardcore champ lands on the apron, Kenty applies a front facelock before dragging Crime Lord forward to rest his legs on the 2nd rope...

RJ: Spike DDT!

MW: This is very impressive from Mr Kenty. He is really taking the fight to Crime Lord and seems to have caught the Hardcore Champion by surprise.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Mr Kenty rolls up to his feet, he stands over Crime Lord, impatiently waiting for him to rise. He then whips Crimey hard into the corner, Kenty follows this up quickly with a shining wizard. Crime Lord slumps down, Kenty bounces off the ropes and nails a running facewash kick. Kenty then brings Crime Lord slightly away from the corner before going up top...

MW: Kenty going high risk...SENTON BOMB!

RJ: Risk rewarded for Kenty!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord again kicks out, Mr Kenty stands over him allowing Crime Lord to his feet. He scoops him onto his shoulders for a rolling fireman’s carry but Crime Lord manages to drop down the back. He shoves Kenty into the ropes, he falls back into the centre of the ring and Crime Lord crashes a huge boot into the skull, sending Kenty crashing into the centre of the mat. Cover.

MW: Mistake there from Kenty, tried to use a power move on Crime Lord which was never going to work. Crime Lord has now given himself a chance to get a firm foothold in this match.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Crime Lord gets up to his feet, he hauls up Mr Kenty and fires in a number of knees to the gut, before whipping Kenty into the ropes. On the rebound meets the popular star with a big belly to belly suplex. Kenty staggers to his feet and Crime Lord drills him to the mat with a Spinebuster. He covers once more.

Kenty drives the shoulder up, Crime Lord rolls up to his feet and quickly bounces off the ropes and nails a running splash down onto the top of Kenty’s abdomen. Crime Lord then stands waiting for Kenty to rise before throwing him down with a suplex. Crime Lord attempts to bridge over but Kenty quickly powers out. Crime Lord then locks in an armbar.

RJ: Now it is Crime Lord’s turn to show off some of his impressive offensive weapons.

MW: I think if Crime Lord were to win tonight, he would become one of the favourites for the match. He’s got the experience and he has the power to change things in an instance.

Kenty fights up to his feet with the armbar hold still applied, only for Crime Lord to floor him with a huge clothesline. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, he retreats to the corner. Kenty slowly gets up to his feet, Crime Lord runs in...

RJ: SPEAR!

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord stands over Mr Kenty waiting for him to rise, when he does so Crime Lord drives a boot into the gut. He then sets up for a powerbomb only for Kenty to counter with a hurracanrana! The crowd pop as Kenty rolls to his feet, he ducks another attempted clothesline from Crime Lord and then leaps into the air connecting with a back-cracker. Kenty hooks the leg.

MW: Superb counter wrestling from Mr Kenty!

Kenty is slowly up to his feet, Crime Lord rising up at the same time. The two start exchanging blows, only for Kenty to manage to block a punch and nail a hip toss. Crime Lord is up to a vertical base and Kenty nails an inverted headlock backbreaker, he runs off the ropes...

RJ: Boot to the back of the head by Kenty!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up, Kenty stands over the former world champion before nailing a forward Russian legsweep. Crimey stumbles to his feet, Kenty runs the ropes and nails a leaping leg-drop bulldog. He hooks the leg once more.

MW: Kenty really taking it to Crimey here.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Kenty rolls to his feet, he nails a series of knees into the back before attempting to apply the Pass Out(Sleeper hold) but Crime Lord manages to get up to his feet. He spins out and then takes Kenty down with an suplex. Kenty rolls up and Crime Lord nails an STO. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

RJ: What a fantastic match! You can see just how much both men want this win.

Crime Lord is quickly up to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Mr Kenty before stepping towards the corner. Kenty slowly stirs, Crimey runs in...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

RJ: That could do it!

Ref: 1......................2....................Kick out!

Kenty brings the shoulder up and the crowd pop. Crime Lord is up to his feet, he waits impatiently for Kenty to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders. He goes for the lock n load...

MW: Nails it!

RJ: Kenty’s leg nailed the ref though! He’s down.

MW: Damn it!

Crime Lord looks at Kenty and the ref who are both down, shaking his head angrily. He turns around just in time to see Lukas Takeo making his way down the ramp.

RJ: What is he doing out here?

MW: Should he be out here? Look at what happened in his match tonight. Surely he isn’t medically cleared?

Takeo slides into the ring, Crime Lord smiles at him, motioning at him to fight. The two monsters stare each other down, Takeo goes to draw back his fists when he suddenly collapses in a heap in front of Crime Lord.

RJ: Takeo’s down, clutching his head. He is clearly still suffering from the Hardcore Title match at our Last Pay Per View where Crime Lord brutally attacked him with a chair.

MW: He’s put himself in a very bad situation now RJ.

Crime Lord is smiling down at Takeo, he starts booting away at the head of his rival before rolling him out under the bottom rope. Crime Lord steps to the outside, he lifts Takeo up by the head before lifting a knee right into it.

He then drags him towards his feet before launching Takeo into the steel steps. Takeo rolls away from the steps but Crime Lord continues beating down on him with stomps and kicks before smashing Takeo’s head into the ring apron for good measure. Takeo crashes back, Crime Lord smiles with satisfaction at his work before rolling back into the ring.

RJ: Crime Lord just couldn’t help himself could he?

MW: Takeo shouldn’t have come out here should he? He left himself prone at the hands of Crime Lord, why shouldn’t he beat him down a little?

Crime Lord stands in the ring, impatiently waiting for the referee and Mr Kenty to stir. Kenty is the first to show signs of a little recovery, crawling towards the ropes. Crime Lord motions for him to get up...

RJ: OH MY! LOOK AT TAKEO!

MW: HOW THE HELL IS HE GETTING UP?!

On the outside, Lukas Takeo suddenly sits up ala Undertaker and rises to his feet. He turns around and grabs a steel chair from under the ring. Crime Lord looks around because of the commotion being caused by the crowd and his face is suddenly in shock as Takeo stares him out, chair in hand.

Crime Lord walks towards the ropes, still looking shocked that Takeo is on his feet. He leans over the ropes to bad-mouth Takeo but the big man smashes the steel chair into the head of the Hardcore champion.

RJ: Takeo put everything he had into that chair-shot!

Crime Lord topples backwards, walking straight into a mic check from Kenty! The referee slowly stirs as Kenty covers.

Ref: 1..................................2...............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: That was a disgrace! Kenty does not deserve to win this match!

RJ: If Crime Lord hadn’t beat down Takeo, he wouldn’t have gone for a revenge attack Michael.

MW: I don’t think Crimey expected Takeo to get up RJ!

RJ: No-one did! But what a win that is for Kenty, and he is going to Destiny to compete for the TAW Title in the Time Attack match.

Kenty rolls out of the ring, making his way up the ramp, celebrating with the fans and tagging their hands. Takeo walks around the outside of the ring, waiting for Crime Lord.

MW: Looks like he isn’t finished yet.

Crime Lord slowly edges towards the ropes, pulling himself up. At this point Takeo gets into the ring and strides to the centre. Crime Lord steadies himself using the ropes before walking to the centre of the ring slowly.

RJ: I don’t think either of them has finished!

MW: This could get very ugly.

Takeo stares down at Crime Lord who stares back for a moment before crashing a huge right hand into the temple.

RJ: What a shot!

MW: Taking advantage of that head injury!

Takeo rocks back and for a moment it looks like he is struggling, before a grin cracks across his face. Crime Lord glares back as Takeo suddenly grabs Crime Lord by the throat...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

MW: Takeo has just laid Crime Lord out!

RJ: He’s well and truly delivered a message there.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Clarke James is stood backstage with Jack Reynolds….

JR: Clarke, this week you take on Geoff Steel in the Main Event, with a match against Cassius Zhi seemingly being kept out of your reach, these must be frustrating times?

CJ: It’s good to be the champ, huh Jack? Never having to defend your title, never having to step foot in the ring, protected by all those around you. Remember the days when 6WF Champions used to be proper fighters? Guys like Hero, Crime Lord, JJ Johnson, they were the guys who put it on the line every night, always waiting for the next guy to come in and grab a shot at glory. Now we’ve got this situation? But maybe that’s it with Cassius? Maybe he doesn’t want to be like the other guys because he can’t be. He doesn’t have the charisma of JJ Johnson, he doesn’t have the flamboyance of Hero or the dominance of Crime Lord. That’s why he hides. Hides behind Re-Genesis. Hides behind Walker. Even sends his precious little enforcer Geoff to take on the big bully Logan. It’s a joke…

JR: So not happy at all then. With Destiny just a few weeks away, what do you expect to happen?

CJ: Oh, probably the usual. Like tonight, I fully expect to get my ass handed to me either during or after the match, because nothing says ‘New World Superpower’ like a sneak attack. Then next week, I dunno, some cliché match, probably me vs Leone in a loser leaves 6WF match with Logan Kincade tied to a hungry lion, anything to get rid of the competition.

James stands with a look of frustration etched on his face….

CJ: See, when I came back I wanted to right those wrongs of the past. I had Hero quit like a bitch and run off and it left a taste, you know? With Cassius, I thought it was different, I thought he had something about him. That psychotic edge that would make him almost WANT to beat me. But he’s done nothing but run. Run from the shadow of his own personal demons, trying to justify it with the ‘6WF betrayed me’ line. Boo hoo, Zhi. Boo hoo…..

Reynolds steps back from James who smirks as a shadow appears on the wall. James turns and goes face to face with Cassius Zhi to a large pop from the crowd. The two men stare down. James eyeballing the 6WF Champion who stands, grinning slightly at the cocky, arrogance of James. Zhi steps back and twists his head….

CZ: Such childish insults, Clarke. It’s almost like the days of old. The days of the Church when you were so care free, so off the cuff. Now look at you…..you’re Peter Pan….the boy who never grew up. The boy living in a fairytale where he believes he can really SLAY THE DRAGON…

Cassius seethes, going nose to nose with James whose eyes widen….

CZ: What is about you that thinks somehow you have what it takes to defeat the great wall, James? Do you think that by association you’ve suddenly become the prodigal son of a certain JJ Johnson? Do you think that through this association you have this power…..this right to stand at the foot of the Great Wall and dare to cast doubt over my worthiness as Champion? DO YOU NOT RECALL WHAT I DID TO JJ JOHNSON!

Cassius seethes….

CZ: I ended him, James.

Johnson may have walked out of Born In Fire of his own accord but it was through MY choice and MY doing that he was left, brutalised on the canvas. A shell of the once great champion who dared to defy.

I retired JJ Johnson.

The record books, James. They do not lie. JJ Johnson won that night. He walked into the sunset, the American flag draped over his back like the proverbial western idiocy he chose to portray. He did indeed win the battle, but I, James…..

I won the war.

Cassius sniggers….

CZ: You talk of Destiny. You talk of hiding, James but the truth is you’re no match for me. But rather than strip this company of all it’s so called assets, I prefer to pick, and choose my opponents. Pick my time and place.

Pick my fights.

You’re not one of them , James.

Not one of them.

Cassius snarls at James and exits as James stares blankly shaking his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 pm

The camera’s go backstage to Jack Reynolds, who is pacing around anxiously outside the locker-room of Crime Lord. The 6WF Hardcore Champion barges out of the door and Reynolds approaches Crime Lord slowly...

Jack Reynolds: erm...Crime Lord...could I have a quick word about what just happened in your match?

Crime Lord: Are you serious Jack? I can’t believe you have the nerve to stand there and even try and talk to me after what just happened. Right now, I should be preparing for a Time Attack match instead I’ve got to go see the Doctor because I took a damn chair to the head.

Takeo probably thinks he’s big and clever by taking me out with that chair and fooling me. Let me tell you Lukas, you are going to turn out to be the fool. Because now you have no excuse to back out. Next week, I challenge you to a match for the Hardcore Title. And this time, I won’t be so gentle with my chair shots.

I will end the era of darkness before it even begins.

*Crime Lord barges past Reynolds and down the corridor.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:20 pm

Main Event
Geoff Steel v Clarke James

RJ: Main Event time now here on Lockdown!

MW: Yet more action between Re-Genesis and those rebelling against the actions of Alex Walker and his cohorts.

RJ: I think it would be harsh to describe them as rebels Michael, they are the ones fighting the right cause.

MW: They are the one fighting the person with the most power, that is by it’s very definition is rebellion.

RJ: We’ll have to agree to disagree on that one. Anyway, onto this match that is between two key foot soldiers in this feud.

The lights in the arena dip and a bright light eminates from the stage as the familiar sirens of 'Blind Faith' roar around the arena and the crowd erupt as Clarke James stands in the light, his arms outstretched before he swivels and stands staring down the ramp. James then runs down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring. James leaps up to his feet and stands, waiting for the arrival of his opponent.

RJ: I still can’t quite believe that Clarke James is back in 6WF, it had been so long since we saw him but he saw the strangehold of Re-Genesis and just had to return.

MW: I don’t think it was a great move on his part. He’s only going to get injured again.

The crowd continue to boo as “Last Resort” plays out as the fans give an equally loud reaction for the arrival of Geoff Steel. Steel smiles as he walks out onto the ramp at the boos he hears, before also walking down to the ring, though Steel trash talks some of the fans as he approaches the ring. Steel then slides in under the bottom rope and poses to the fans almost mockingly as they continue to vent their hatred toward him. He stands staring down at James.

MW: Walker has sent out his most loyal foot soldier, the original member of Re-Genesis, Geoff Steel.

RJ: This is a big chance for Steel to regain the trust of his Re-Genesis cohorts, I think some have begun doubting him recently.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Steel and James lock-up, the Re-Genesis man gains a slight advantage only for CJ to rock a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin of Steel before applying an armbar. Geoff Steel spins his way out of it, he clutches James in a sleeper hold before nailing an inverted backbreaker. Steel makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.....Kick out!

James drives the shoulder up off the mat, Steel rolls to his feet and drags Clarke James towards the corner. Steel then starts stomping away on the head of James, before bouncing off the ropes and crashing a knee into the side of the head of the former COH member. Geoff Steel than stands over James, waiting for him to rise. Steel boots him in the stomach, nailing a DDT. The Re-Genesis man covers.

RJ: Strong start from Geoff Steel.

MW: You have to think that with the rivalry that exists between James and Cassius Zhi, Steel will have been sent out here with the remit of causing some damage to Clarke James.

RJ: That’s how Re-Genesis works I guess, helping each other out.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Steel rolls up to his feet, he again goes to work on James once more, hitting a number of fist drops into the face. Steel then hauls up Clarke James, before going for a vertical suplex. James blocks it, before lifting Steel into the air and nailing a suplex of his own. The former 6CW world champion rolls to his feet, where Clarke James meets him with a leaping shining wizard. He hooks the leg.

MW: Very innovative counter wrestling from James!

RJ: You can see why Walker and Zhi would want him dealt with, James can be a very dangerous competitor.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Steel forces the shoulder up, Clarke James applies a side headlock on Steel, slowly bringing him to his feet. He then whips him out across the ring, on the rebound James leaps into the air and takes Steel down with a standing hurracanrana which delights the LG Arena, who chants James’ name loudly. Steel staggers up to a vertical base and towards the ropes, but James brings him to the centre of the ring, hitting a knee to the stomach followed up with a corkscrew neckbreaker. Cover.

RJ: James has both a dangerous but crowd-pleasing offence, it’s easy to see why these fans were so hyped up about his return!

Clarke James waits for Steel to rise, he then lifts him onto his shoulders in position for a Samoan drop only for Steel to drop down the back. Steel quickly lifts a knee up intot he back of James, which lurches him over. Steel then smashes the back of James’ head into the canvas by grabbing his head and flinging him back firmly. Steel goes to the 2nd rope, hitting a leaping elbow to the face and then covering.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Geoff Steel quickly gets to his feet, he drags Clarke James towards the ropes, resting his head on the ring apron. He then grabs the legs of James, before catapulting him forward, hitting a choke slingshot on the former European Champion. Steel then pulls up James on the ring, hitting a spike DDT, bringing James back into the ring. He covers.

MW: A real difference in offensive styles, Steel is very methodical, very calculated and possesses a surprising amount of power.

RJ: James is certainly a lot less calculated, his offence is more to do with instinct, speed and high-flying.

Steel drags up James, he hits a couple of big headbutts that back CJ into the ropes. Steel then whips James out across the ring, he goes for a clothesline but CJ ducks underneath it. He bounces off the ropes, meeting Steel with a spinning heel kick which the crowd cheer loudly. Steel stumbles up and James hits him with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. Clarke makes the cover.

Geoff Steel gets the shoulder up, Clarke James drags him to a vertical base where he knocks Steel back with a number of elbow smashes. He then throws Steel into the corner, James sprints in, hitting a high-angled dropkick on the former world champion. Steel collapses to the mat and James goes up to the top rope, he steadies himself...

RJ: Corkscrew Senton!

MW: Great move from Clarke James! He’s showing everyone what he is about tonight, including Cassius Zhi!

James gets to his feet and goes to the corner, where he waits for Steel to rise. He then sprints in going for a Lou Thesz press, but Steel counters with a big spinebuster. James rolls to his feet and Steel crashes a big boot to the skull. He makes the cover.

Geoff Steel is sharply up to his feet, this time he is waiting for Clarke James to rise. The recently returned star slowly gets up to his feet, Steel hits a knee to the gut before hauling CJ into the air...

RJ: POWERBOMB!

MW: I have to say, as impressive as James has been, Steel has been equally as good in my opinion.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

James powers the shoulder up. Steel gets to his feet, he then attempts to lock in the Steel Works on James but CJ boots Steel away into the corner, his head crashing into the turnbuckle. James hits a Russian legsweep on Steel before going to the top rope again. Steel stumbles to his feet and James nails a flying clothesline! He covers.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

This time it is Steel who drives the shoulder up. James lifts him to his feet, he slings Steel over his shoulders before nailing a Samoan Drop. James goes to the outside, springboarding over the top rope and nailing a plancha. James covers.

MW: What a match this has been, a superb Main Event!

RJ: That is about to be ruined god damn it!

MW: Cassius Zhi and Alex Walker making their way down the ramp. Clearly, they are just out here to support Geoff Steel.

RJ: I doubt it. Particularly as the rest of Re-Genesis are following suit!

MW: They’re all supporting him then!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

CJ gets up to his feet, he stares down at the two main men of Re-Genesis, snarling at them. He then drags Steel up, he attempts an irish whip but Steel reverses, sending James into the ropes. On the rebound, Steel hits a Gorilla Press slam. James staggers up straight into a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

James drives the shoulder up. Geoff Steel hauls up Clarke James, he sets up for the Steel Works but James counters with a back body drop. He then stands waiting for Steel to rise, when he does so James boots Steel in the gut...

MW: Lining up Faithless...

RJ: Zhi’s on the apron!

The 6WF World Champion leaps onto the ring apron, the crowd are booing loudly as James releases Steel to walk towards Zhi and confront him. The two men are trash talking each other as Alex Walker stares at James, smiling. Cassius motions for James to turn around, Steel comes sprinting in going for a spear but James side-steps. Zhi manages to leap off the apron just in time as Steel desperately tries to halt his momentum.

MW: Wow that was close!

Steel is apologising to Zhi, who just nods his head. Steel turns around...

RJ: FAITHLESS CONNECTS!

Ref: 1............................2..............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: James with the win...GOD DAMN IT!

As soon as the ref counts 3, Zhi slides under the bottom rope and runs at James, knocking him down into the mat. He clambers onto James, where he starts pummeling away at the head of his rival.

MW: Steel may not have won the match, but Zhi is ensuring Re-Genesis get the last laugh.

RJ: This is wrong, James just put on an epic contest and is now being beaten down with no protection, no back-up. It’s a damn disgrace.

The rest of Re-Genesis applaud Zhi as he smashes punches into the head. Steel gets to his feet and Zhi beckons for him to help out in the beatdown. Steel starts stomping away on the stomach as Zhi continues smashing punches into the face.

Steel then lifts up James, he places him in a double underhook hold as Zhi smashes roundhouse kick after roundhouse kick up into the stomach of James. Steel then throws CJ into the corner, where Steel then runs in and hits a big splash. James slumps down as Zhi and Steel beat down on him.

MW: I told you James should not have crossed Re-Genesis!

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena.

RJ: What the hell is going on? What does Kincade want?!

MW: Who knows RJ, that man is as unpredictable as they come.

Steel and Zhi turn towards the ramp as does Walker. He motions to Steel, who rolls out of the ring and advances up the ramp, as the rest of Re-Genesis follow behind him.

RJ: Re-Genesis are going to stop Kincade before he can even come and help James.

MW: Who said he wants to help him RJ?! No-one knows what he will do.

The crowd and Re-Genesis are still looking up the ramp as there is no sign of Kincade. Suddenly, the camera pans to show Kincade leaping over the barrier which is between the fans and the ringside area. He has the Fight for The Right briefcase in hand as he rolls into the ring, standing behind Cassius Zhi, who turns around and is shocked to be confronted by the former Hardcore champion.

RJ: What’s he doing?

MW: This isn’t your fight Logan, don’t do anything stupid!

RJ: Finally, he might have seen the light, Kincade might have found some morality!

Zhi locks eyes with Kincade, who glares back with that trademark crazed glint in his eye. Kincade holds up the Fight for The Right briefcase as Kincade continues to stare him out. Eventually Logan turns on the spot and slides out under the bottom rope. Zhi nods, turning back around...

RJ: YESSSS!

MW: FAITHLESS! JAMES JUST LAID OUT CASSIUS ZHI WITH FAITHLESS!

RJ: UNBELIEVABLE! WHAT A NIGHT THIS HAS TURNED INTO FOR JAMES!

MW: What was Kincade doing RJ? Sending a message?

RJ: Kincade likes causing havoc Michael, I think we have to accept that he does what he wants, when he wants. There is seemingly no ulterior motive to any of his actions, just look at his match earlier.

MW: Well he is certainly sending a message now.

Logan stands at the bottom of the ramp, holding the Fight for The Right briefcase high above his head as James, Geoff Steel and Alex Walker all stare him at him from their different vantage points as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down