6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 24th September

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24th September Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 24th September

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:07 pm

The camera cuts to the LG Arena in Birmingham as 'Rest In Pieces' blares through the speakers and the fans go wild as an amazing display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting illuminate the top of the stage. The camera pans to the commentary...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Lockdown!

MW: We're live from the sold out LG Arena and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! And wow, what a show we have in store for you tonight!

RJ: A tag team Main Event that sees our tag team champions facing off against Cassius Zhi and Undisputed Champion Max Adamson, who were beating the hell out of each other last week.

MW: We have another big tag match involving three 6WF legends, and three fantastic singles contest.

RJ: Let's get this show on the road!

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24th September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 24th September

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:08 pm

"Monster" by Skillet begins to play and the crowd begin to cheer, as The Saint makes his way down to the ring. The set for Saint's Row is all in place as Saint steps through the ropes and acknowledges his cheering fans. Mike Bird hands Saint a microphone and Saint stands in the centre of the ring.

MW: I can't wait for this...

Saint: Ladies and Gentlemen I-

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The crowd descend into booing as "Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys hits and Max Adamson walks out with Angel alongside him, Adamson has the Undisputed Championship titles proudly on display, one on his shoulder and the other around his waist. Adamson and Angel walk down to the ring.

RJ: Being interrupted before he can even get a word out will not please our General Manager...

MW: This is the Saint's Row with Max Adamson, it can't start without him!

(The Saint looks unimpressed as Adamson and Angel enter the ring, Adamson smirking as Saint waits for the music to stop)

Saint: As I was saying... Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Saint's Row! And I have one question for our esteemed guest, the 6WF Undisputed Champion...

(Saint stares unnervingly at Adamson)

Saint: ...What is your fucking problem?

Crowd: YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Saint: Everything I do, everywhere I go, there's Max Adamson criticising me. Frankly I've had enough. So I've invited you here, so you can tell me, man to man, what your problem is.

(Adamson looks surprised as Saint stares a hole into him, Adamson grins and instructs Angel to get him a microphone, and he obliges)

Max: Okay. If you want to portray the victim, that's fine by me. I just can't believe how precious you are...

Saint: Me? Precious?

Max: Yes. All the goings-on in 6WF, all these incidents that YOU have caused, that YOU have allowed. Cassius Zhi and the Zhilots attacking The Consultant, forcing him to retire from this industry. They interrupted the Time Attack match for the 6WF Undisputed Championship because YOU didn't deal with them. They interrupted the match between myself and Mr Kenty for the same Undisputed Championship at Redemption because YOU didn't deal with them. And then there's Austin Stevens and Blue Dragon, two men who absolutely despite each other, nearly killing each other because YOU didn't deal with them. And when I say nearly killing each other, I'm not exaggerating. They nearly killed each other and their blood would have been on your hands because YOU didn't deal with them! Nobody stands up to you Saint, nobody dares stop the tyrannical Saint because they know it wont get them anywhere. I'm the only one who stands up to you around here, and despite me being the only one, the amount of offense you take because of me standing up to you is what makes you so precious.

(Saint looks annoyed and goes to speak)

Max: No no no, you asked me to talk, and I'm still talking. You are a pathetic worm of a human being Saint, you know that? You abuse your powers, you constantly blame everybody else for you not being able to control them, and to top it all off it's like every single decision you make is made based on how well it fuels your own ego. Those are not the actions of a man in power. Those are not the actions of a General Manager. Those are the actions of a childish, egomaniac dictator. And look around you Saint. This place is falling apart with you at the helm because you don't deal with your problems. 6WF is on the verge of extinction because of you. If it wasn't for the fans having a true hero to follow, a true icon as their Undisputed Champion, then there would be nothing for these people to be here for.

(The crowd boo as Adamson continues)

Max: These people work 6 days a week, to come here with their kids and boo the hell out of Max Adamson, their anti-hero, their Undisputed Champion. I am the only shining light left in 6WF and I'll be damned if I'm going to allow you to extinguish this light Saint, for all your efforts, your failed attempts to prevent me becoming Undisputed Champion, here I am Saint. Here I am.

Saint: Here you are. 6WF's most boring Champion in history.

(The crowd roar with approval as Adamson looks on)

Saint: You just go on and on and on don't you! If there was an Undisputed Championship for talking you'd have won that years ago! To be fair, I don't mind you talking so much, just as long as you don't mind me not listening...

(More cheers are heard as Adamson looks unimpressed)

Saint: Come on Max, don't you realise that there are enough people to hate in the world already without you putting in so much effort to give us another?

MW: This isn't wise for Saint to keep pissing off the Champ...

(Adamson nods to Angel and he goes to leave the ring, Saint stands up in front of Adamson)

Saint: What's the matter Max? You're about to set a new personal best for longest time you've spent silent!

(Angel moves in and stands nose to nose with The Saint as the crowd start a "Saint" chant, Saint turns to Adamson as Adamson runs in...)

RJ: GORE!

MW: I told you! I told you RJ! Don't piss off Max Adamson!

(The Saint is writhing around on the mat clutching his ribs, Adamson smirks as the crowd intensify and boo even louder than before, Adamson and Angel leave the ring as the camera focuses on The Saint trying to catch his breath)

RJ: Max Adamson just left our General Manager flat on his back in the ring, I don't know if Adamson knows it yet but we both know Michael, there will be consequences!

MW: Saint provoked Adamson, I called it RJ, Saint went too far and Adamson gored the hell out of him!

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24th September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 24th September

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:09 pm

The big screen crackles into life and we see a close up version of the face of Tom Ree filling up the screen. He slowly removes a thick set of glasses before a slow smile spreads over his face.

"I would like to invite you to my next lecture. Yes, you. The teacher is speaking and you just cannot afford to miss the words I am speaking. Bring your notepad and as much intelligence as you can muster. You can prosper. You will improve"

The camera pans out to reveal the desk he is standing behind and a whiteboard. On the whiteboard is three phrases, one of top of the other written in think blue ink. The top phrase is 'English Language'. Underneath it says 'Science' and finally the bottom word is 'Geography.' After this has been shown for a while the view changes to look around at the people receiving the lectures. In zooms in on certain faces who show varied levels of excitement.

MW: "It's that time of week again! Another lecture! This week Tom Ree will take on impressive newcomer Ethan Knight."

RJ: "This match has been prompted by Ethan Knight shaking up The Teacher following him costing Clarke James and Ethan a victory in a tag team contest. I wonder what all them phrases mean?"

MW: "If you would shut up maybe we would get to find out."

"Today it is time for lesson twelve which is on...well it depends really. One of the most important aspects of teaching is learning to adapt your lessons to the target audience. So is Ethan Knight here today."

The camera once again switches view to all his students. They are looking around and no one replies.

"I shall take that as a no."

He walks over to his whiteboard, taking the kid off his pen and draws a definitive line through 'English Language.'

"It's a shame, that kid could really do with some help with his spelling....and talking really. Oh well, to be honest I did not expect Ethan. He reminds me of a number of past students who did not enjoy school and education seemed to them to be a considerable waste of time. What about Clarke James, is he here? Clarkeeeey...Clarkeeeeey are you here!?!...........To think these young men are so close to enlightenment and education but they spend there time elsewhere. No doubt engaging in frivolous activity elsewhere."

He once again turns around to the board and crosses out the word science.

"My lecture could have been about scientific reactions. How every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Unfortunately that will not be today topic. Rather lesson twelve will be a lesson in Geography."

A few groans go up around the room

"Stop that intolerable sound! I know many of you have not a clue about Ethan Knight and today is your chance to learn about his birth town Philadelphia.

One of most extraordinary American cities with an interesting history. If you get a chance to visit (pauses) ask if they can also give you a time machine. A city whose best days are certainly in yesteryear. A city where a quarter of the population has left over the last 60 years. The crime rate is simply appalling which comes despite notable reductions over the last few years. It sees 15.5 homicides per 100,000 residents, much higher than other cities of a comparable size. Violent crime is also high totalling 1,160 per 100,000. No wonder Mr Knight was under investigation, at some point I am sure every resident has been a suspect at some point. It is a vile city, with the highest smoking rate of any large city in the US. So many fat, lazy slobs in one place I can barely stomach the thought.

I was surprised when Ethan confronted me that day but in hindsight it was obvious and I should have calculated the likelihood of that occurring. He comes from the City of Brotherly love. Of course he would look out for his teammate. A sweet and innocent gesture that will cost him dearly this week when he gets in the ring with me. He may remember the cold feel of the ropes from his boxing days and it may remind of him of a place where he was more comfortable. I am sure like many kids from Philadelphia he was inspired by Rocky Balboa. A never-say-die attitude? What a shame it would be if that is the case. I can hardly think of a worse idol. A man who encountered a serious amount of luck and took a substantial amount of punishment likely leading to brain injuries later in life. Philadelphia is not the place for idols, current world champion Bernard Hopkins has deplorable traits as a human being. People from there do not deserve success. You will feel the wrath of my anger tonight. You will come to personify the city, hard work but without the talent. You will realise I am just another level. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom Ree quickly leaves.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:10 pm

Match 1

Ethan Knight v Tom Ree

RJ: We kick off Lockdown with a singles match-up.

MW: And it pits 6WF's two newest members against each other, as Ethan Knight faces the ever-impressive Tom Ree.

RJ: Knight has also impressed since his arrival in 6WF, he looks to have a very promising future.

"Come with me" hits and the crowd give a polite cheer as Ethan Knight strolls out onto the stage. His head is bowed, staring down at the ground with a towel draped over it. Knight continues walking down the ramp with his head bowed, he climbs up the turnbuckles before wiping his head and arms with the towel, before throwing it into the crowd.

"Successful" hits and the crowd greet the arrival of the teacher with boos as Tom Ree makes his way out onto the stage purposefully, striding down to the ring and then stepping through the middle rope. He's carrying a briefcase that he throws down to the outside.

RJ: This match has come about after an incident from last week, where Ethan Knight prevented Ree from blindsiding and taking out his rival Clarke James.

MW: Ree had every right to be pissed off about that, Knight had absolutely no reason to get involved in that feud.

RJ: James was his tag partner that night!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ree and Knight go in for the lock-up, The Teacher quickly places Knight into a headlock. Knight counters with a hip toss, Ree rolls up to his feet and walks straight into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Knight. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Ethan Knight rolls to his feet, he drags up Ree before dropping him down across the knee with an elevated gutbuster. Ree stumbles to his feet, Knight runs in and dropkicks him to the mat. Ree staggers up again and Knight takes him down with a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Strong start here from Ethan Knight!

Ree gets the shoulder up again, Ethan Knight lifts him to his feet and attempts a belly to belly suplex on Ree, who blocks and then counters with a Ranhei. He then drops a series of knees into the back, before bouncing off the ropes and connects with a higher leaping knee down into the back of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Knight gets the shoulder up on this occasion, Ree leaps to his feet and immediately boots away at the gut of the 6WF rookie. The Teacher then allows Knight up to his feet, before locking in a sleeper hold. Knight attempts to wriggle free, so Ree turns the move into a backbreaker, then running the ropes and connecting with a boot to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Ree coming back into this one.

MW: Ree dominating this one RJ! He's teaching Knight a lesson, and Ethan only has himself to blame!

Tom Ree looks down at Knight with a look of disgust before stomping away on the head of Ethan Knight. Ree then synchs in an armbar, stomping down on the right shoulder of Ethan. He slowly gets to his feet, Ree releases the armbar before clenching Knight by the waist.

He slings the rookie into the canvas with a German suplex, keeping the hold applied. He drags Knight back to his feet and hits a 2nd German suplex. Ree brings Knight up and nails a third German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2..............Kick out!

Knight drives the shoulder up, Ree hauls him up and fires in a couple of punches, only for Knight to block. He counters with a big European Uppercut, and then fires in a punch combination of his own--a jab, a hook and then a big uppercut that knocks Ree down. Knight covers.

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Now it's Ree who forces the shoulder up. Ethan drags him to his feet, where he hits a couple of knees into the gut. Ree lurches forward, which allows Knight to pummel down on the back of Ree for a few moments. He then lifts him into the air, driving him into the canvas with a mountain bomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Ethan Knight lifts up Tom Ree, where he rifles in some more big European Uppercuts. He then lifts Tom Ree into the air, before running to the middle of the ring and connecting with a big powerslam.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

RJ: Knight is a brawler, a real street fighter.

MW: He's a thug RJ, a convict. He should listen to Tom Ree, he might learn a thing or two.

Ree rolls up unsteadily, Knight knocks him down with a short-arm clothesline. Knight then climbs to the top rope, where he dives off and connects with a fist drop into the face. Knight covers again.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Ree again kicks out, Ethan Knight hauls him up and goes for an Irish whip into the ropes but Knight reverses the momentum. Knight rebounds to the middle of the ring where Ree nails a flapjack. Knight stumbles up and walks straight into a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

Knight just about gets the shoulder up, it's the turn of Ree to go to the top rope. Knight stumbles up and Ree dives off, hitting a spinning DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

MW: So close for Ree!

Tom Ree stands waiting for Knight to rise, he attempts the last lesson but Knight counters with a hip toss. Ree rolls to his feet...

RJ: LIGHTS OUT!

MW: Ree's out!

Ref: 1...................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, DIng!

RJ: Knight wins it!

MW: A big win for Ethan!

Knight gets to his feet, he has his arm raised by the referee as the crowd cheer loudly. Knight then goes to the corner, and up to the top rope, to salute the fans some more.

RJ: What's Ree doing?!

MW: He's got the briefcase!

Knight jumps off the ropes, Ree goes to nail Knight with the briefcase but he manages to duck it and Ree quickly exits the ring as Knight stares him out.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:13 pm

Our scene opens once again in the makeshift gym of Austin Stevens, the camera slowly moves through the door to find the place in ruins. The weights have clearly been tossed about the room as the floor is cracked and the punching bag has been torn from the ceiling with the leather casing ripped to shreds. As the camera moves through the destruction the camera finally finds Austin sat on the hard concrete floor breathing slowly and rocking back and forth. The camera stops and Austin continues to stare numbly at the ground for a few minutes, the man behind the camera pan around the destroyed gym before turning back to Austin who remains stoic.[/size][size=13]

CM: Austin?

Austin remains silent, his breathing increases slightly After another 30 seconds the cameraman once again attempts to get Austin's attention, this time a little louder.

CM: Austin!?

Austin once again ignores the cameraman who remains locked on the former hardcore champion for about a minute before beginning to back off, as he leaves he lowers the camera and turns away, walking towards the exit. As the cameraman walks his voice can still be heard as he speaks to himself.

CM: What a fucking psycho...

The cameraman gets a few steps away from the exit as he is stopped dead in his tracks by a loud crash, as he spins around and lifts the camera we finally get a reaction from Austin who is now stood on his feet

Austin: FUCK!

Austin begins to pace back and forth as the cameraman slowly and cautiously approaches him.

Austin: FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Each time Austin shouts he punches himself in the side of the head causing the cameraman to shake in fear, suddenly Austin's head snaps towards the camera

Austin: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!

CM: I...I...I'm from 6WF...

Austin storms over grabbing the cameraman and dragging him over to the corner of the gym before throwing him down to the floor, the cameraman raises the camera up to Austin who is now towering over him.

Austin: Of course you fucking are...they probably sent you down here to show everyone the fucking loser who let his title slip away right? They probably sent you down here to show how the big bad Austin Stevens was made to look like a fucking cunt on national TV didn't they? Well, FUCK THEM! I could walk away right now...I could walk away from this fucking company and who would they be fucking left with? I'm Austin fucking Stevens and if you think I'm done with anyone in that match...you've got another fucking thing coming!

Austin begins to breathe heavily as the cameraman plucks up the courage to speak again.

CM: Aren't you scared of the repercussions?

Austin: Of what?

CM: What you did to Blue Dragon? Right now we're not even sure if he can ever wrestle again!

Austin: So fucking what? Repercussions? I should get a fucking medal for finally taking that fat cunt out...What the fuck will 6WF even do anyway?

CM: Um, I'm pretty sure they're considering calling the police...you hit him with a car Austin.

Austin pauses for a few moments before suddenly bursting in to laughter to the shock of the cameraman

Austin: You have to be fucking kidding me, fuck that...they don't have a leg to fucking stand on!

CM: Austin it's on camera, they have proof that you ran him over with a car

Austin: So fucking what?! You do get what hardcore means right? So I hit someone with a car...I won that title by setting Fanatic on fucking fire...that's the beautiful thing about having no rules...you can do whatever the hell you want...if anyone's to blame for what I did then it's Blue Dragon...I warned him over and over again that I would do anything to get rid of him and now it's finally happen people are shocked? Who do they think I am?! A fucking pussy who makes all the promises but doesn't do anything about it?!

Austin pauses for a few moments before looking down at the empty ground before letting out a scream and punching himself in the side of the head causing the cameraman to shake. Austin continues to speak...

Austin: If the police want to arrest someone then we all know who it should be...

CM: Who?

Austin: Lucas Fucking Takeo!

CM: Austin he never did anything...

Austin: EX-FUCKING-ACTLY! That dumb cunt walked in to that match and let Logan FUCKING Kincade treat him like a fucking bitch...he lay down and let Logan put it wherever he wanted like the good little girl he is and yeah he got beaten within an inch of his worthless fucking life but you know who really suffers? Me...he gets beaten and I'm the one who gets something taken away from me...that fucking idiot stole my title from my hands, he took all of the work I did for this division and in one foul swoop he destroyed it all.

Austin begins to pace back and forth with the cameraman's focus locked on him at all times as Austin continues to speak about Lucas Takeo

Austin: That cunt should have been aborted to save the world from his worthless fucking life...no fuck that...that's too good...I wish I could go back in time and fucking smother him as a fucking child in front of his dumb cunt of a mother! I wish I could go back in time and burn down his fucking house so that then I'd be able to hear him screaming in pain as he was flame grilled!

Austin begins to punch the wall before stopping and resting his head against it, Austin breathes deeply

CM: Austin I understand you are angry but do you think that what you did was acceptable?

Austin looks at the cameraman in disgust as if the question left a bad taste in his mouth

Austin: Are you still fucking talking about Blue Dragon? FUCK HIM, I hope he's crippled for the rest of his life...but to answer your question...do I think it's acceptable? Of course I fucking do...You see Logan took something from me so I decided that I just had to take something from him...obviously the closest thing at the time was his brother so sadly for Blue I took him away from Logan but let me ask you a few questions...

Austin quickly drops down to the floor so that he's on the level of the cameraman before quickly reeling off a list of questions not giving him time to answer any of them until the end.

Austin:
Are you REALLY shocked that I did what I did?
Didn't I give Blue enough warnings?
Didn't I tell him that I'd end his career if he continued to piss me off?
Didn't I say that I'd break him in too?
So who should we blame kid?

The cameraman remains quiet causing Austin to shake his head before asking once last question

Austin: Now think of it this way you dumb asshole...you hear these stories of lion tamers having their arms ripped off by the lions they work with...these dumb idiots risk their lives over and over again until one day it goes from and they wind up dead...now I ask you...who's to blame in this situation? The wild animal who just did what it was programmed to do or the dumb cunt who poked and prodded and fucking dangerous animal until it finally snapped?

The cameraman stays quiet for a few seconds before finally answering

CM: Well, I guess the lion tamer but...

Austin cuts off the cameraman quickly

Austin: YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE! How the fuck can you blame me for what I did when the situation is exactly the fucking same?! Over the past year Blue poked, prodded and pushed someone who constantly warned them that he would kill them given the chance...he did everything in his power to take away something from me and constantly attempted to take me away from this company...he pushed him further than is safe and now we're all shocked that I finally snapped?! If you're shocked then you're a dumb fucking cunt and you need to get put down! You know what his biggest crime was though? It was being expendable...it was allowing my to take him out...but...most of all...it was being related to Logan FUCKING Kincade...

As Austin says Logan's name his punches the wall a few times once again causing the cameraman to shake in fear

Austin: ...You see, Logan took something from me and now don't get me wrong...if he had beaten me fair and square then I could have taken it like a man but you see the issue is...he didn't. Logan Kincade took MY belt by pinning Lucas Takeo...LUCAS FUCKING TAKEO! That's like claiming you're about to beat Mayweather and then getting his title by knocking out a retard in a wheelchair! That's like saying you beat Ali before admitting it was post Parkinsons! FUCK Logan Kincade...he took a title that was pure and he cheapened it by not having the guts to beat me for it...that's why I did it though...

...Logan deserved to have something taken away from him...Logan took my title so I took his brothers career away...granted my title is worth a million Blue Dragons but fuck it...Logan didn't really have much else going for him did he?

CM: Are you worried about him coming after you?

Austin stops and laughs to himself

Austin: I hope he fucking does...I hope he's as dumb as his cunt of a brother and I hope he looks for revenge because all he's going to find is more of the same...I'm here waiting, ready and willing to break him down in to a thousand pieces...I'm here waiting and if Logan or Takeo are watching then send them a message from me...

...FUCK YOU POSERS...You're both on the list that Blue was on...Lucas, for losing my title I'm going to snap your neck and leave you as a fucking vegetable...and Logan? Well I'm going to make you suffer for the foreseeable future because you took something that didn't belong to you...I promise I'm going to hurt you every chance I get before I take that title back...I'm going to make you realise that pinning Lucas Takeo was the biggest mistake you've ever fucking made!

The cameraman attempts to speak but Austin walks away leaving the cameraman shaking as the scene ends.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:14 pm

RJ: Another one on one contest next here on Lockdown.

MW: A real contrast of styles in this match, as there normally is when the giant Udo Berg is involved.

RJ: Tonight he squares off against Clarke James, one of the most experienced stars in 6WF but who is at a distinct size disadvantage compared to Udo.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp as Visage follows out. The duo make their way down the ramp, Berg climbs into the ring over the top rope while Visage paces around the outside.

RJ: Berg's comes into this match-up on the back of a defeat to Kenji Hidari last week, a defeat Visage was none too happy about.

MW: These two drive each other to success, it was nothing more than a minor disagreement. In fact, I think it will only motivate Berg to improve!

The crowd begins to grow louder, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring. James rolls in, looking up at the gigantic figure of Berg.

RJ: I'm interested to see how James is going to deal with Berg, as you mentioned, it is very much a clash of styles.

MW: He needs to stay away from Berg, don't try anything too fancy, keep it quick and simple. But we know James likes to show off, so I don't know if he will manage that gameplan.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings and James immediately goes on the attack, flying in at Berg with a flurry of punches, only for Udo to block and then shove James back. CJ immediately runs back in at Berg, who hits a vicious side-slam backbreaker. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

James powers the shoulder up, Udo drags him up by the head where he fires in some punches of his own, followed by a couple of big headbutts that sends James staggering to the corner. Berg then hits a running shoulder to the stomach, before lifting James onto the 2nd rope.

MW: Look at that, James is on the 2nd rope and he's just about the same height as Berg!

Udo then throws James down from the 2nd rope with a vertical suplex, he quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Berg quickly lifts James to his feet, he Irish whips him into the ropes and James rebounds to the middle of the ring where Udo ducks down, lifting CJ onto his shoulders and connecting with a TKO. He covers again.

RJ: Berg started off very quickly here.

MW: I told you that dressing down from Visage will have helped!

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

James again kicks out, Udo waits for CJ to rise before lifting him onto his shoulders again. He attempts a powerslam but James drops down the back, where he quickly connects with a swinging neckbreaker. Visage beats the mat in frustration on the outside as James goes for the pin.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Udo forces the shoulder up off the mat, but he is quickly up to his feet. James goes for a kick to the gut, Berg grabs the boot only for James to level him with an enzaguri kick to the head. Berg falls to one knee, James then bounces off the ropes, hitting a neck snap on the giant Berg. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Clarke James stands over Berg, who claws up to his feet. James hits a couple of punches to the body, he ducks a wild Berg clothesline attempt before hitting an atomic drop. James then bounces off the ropes, hitting a spinning heel kick. Berg falls to the canvas and James covers.

MW: Clarke James taking charge of this, very impressive.

Berg kicks out, James places him into an armbar hold. Udo gets to his feet, only for James to take him down with an arm drag. Berg rolls up and James sweeps his legs away with an STO. CJ goes to the top rope, diving off and nailing a plancha down on Berg. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Clarke James steps back towards the ropes, he waits for Berg to stir before sprinting and going for a bulldog but James is shoved away by Udo. He rolls up, runs in at Berg who hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He covers.

Udo gets to his feet, he then places one foot on the abdomen of James before stepping on him with all his weight, and then stepping off. James clutches at his ribs as he stirs, Berg quickly hits a crippling body blow that lurches James over. Udo then lifts James onto his shoulders, driving him down with a powerbomb. He covers.

James kicks out, Udo Berg lifts him up before scoop slamming James into the canvas. CJ rolls up and Berg hits a 2nd scoop slam. James rises again and this time Berg throws James into the turnbuckles.

RJ: What power!

CJ stirs to his feet, Berg bounces off the ropes and connects with a big boot to the head. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2...................Kick out!

Udo Berg lifts up Clarke James, he sets up for the Ice-Breaker but James fights his way out. He bounces off the ropes and nails a clothesline, Berg doesn't fall. James runs the ropes, hitting a 2nd clothesline. Berg hits the canvas, CJ goes to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew senton!

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

James goes to the top rope, Visage leaps onto the ring apron and James turns to him, trying to forcing him off the apron. Visage is holding onto the boot as Berg gets to his feet, he runs to the corner but James frees the boot and leaps over Berg, who crashes into the turnbuckles.

Berg turns around and James kicks him in the gut...

MW: FAITHLESS!

Ref: 1........................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: James wins it!

MW: What a display from Clarke James, even I have to say that was very impressive.

RJ: But yet more signs of disarray in Project F.E.A.R, with Visage inadvertently costing Berg the match-up...again!

MW: I'll admit they haven't been at their best lately, but I'm still confident they will come good again.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:15 pm

The Saint is shown backstage with Jack Reynolds as he’s checked over by a medic....

TS: Seriously, I’m fine. Can you just leave it...

The medic backs up as Reynolds moves in closer...

JR: Saint, you must be pretty angry after what happened earlier, any damage?

TS: No, Jack. A bruised ego perhaps but nothing I can’t get over.

JR: What action will you be taking against Max? Surely it can’t just end there?

TS: I’m not going to comment on that right now. Mainly, because I haven’t decided yet, and secondly, because anything I decide will no doubt lead to more of his abuse. That being said, no it’s not the end of it.

JR: Speaking of action to be taken, what’s the situation with Austin Stevens, and do you have any update on Blue Dragon?

TS: Well, we’re currently working with the police and security to analyse the footage from the parking lot. It’s not clean cut, it all happened very fast and we want to explore all avenues before taking any action?

Reynolds looks surprised...

JR: So, Stevens is free to do what he wants to whoever he wants?

TS: That’s not what I said. We’ll be keeping a close eye on him, but until we have all the facts, again, I’m not prepared to comment.

JR: I understand you have a couple of announcements regarding Destiny?

TS: That’s right, as well as Mike Hill taking on Cameron Faith, Empire will defend the 6WF Tag Titles against Project Fear and Crime Lord will square off against Mr. Kenty.

Oh, and of course, the Gold Rush!

JR: No Max?

The Saint smiles...

TS: I never said that...

The Saint winks at Reynolds and leaves as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:16 pm

*The scene cuts away from the main action ringside to the physiotherapy room deep within the LG arena, away from the excitement and the noise of the fans ringside. The physio room is brightly lit with posters of the human anatomy and various muscle groups all smartly hung to the white wall. The camera then focuses solely on the centre of the room where a long black bench is firmly planted to the floor and on the bench is a relaxed and mellow Kenty. A long white towel is covering the lower half of his body as he lays almost motionless face down on the bench. A personal trainer, dressed smartly in a professional uniform massages the shoulders of a relaxed Kenty. As the camera approaches slowly, A dashing looking Kayleigh Reed enters shot dressed in casual clothes, her hair looking immaculate. Joined by her crew, Reed clears her throat letting the PT know she is in the room.*

KR: Sorry Dan, Is it okay if I have an interview with Kenty? not interrupting too much am I?

Dan: No it's fine, He's had plenty of sessions this week.. if anything, he's too relaxed now!

*Smiling warmly, Dan exits the room nodding at Reed who smiles back. Totally oblivious, Kenty mumbles loudly.*

Mr Kenty: Dan that was incredible.. take a bow sir. Take a bow..

KR: Ahem.. It's me Kenty? Kayleigh Reed.

*From a very relaxed face down position, Kenty's body suddenly becomes fixed before he jumps up, slowly sorting out his towel in the process before sitting on the bench lazily as if nothing happened jokingly.*

Mr Kenty: What a wonderful unexpected guest.. let me guess, you heard it right?

KR: Yep.

Mr Kenty: Well, Dan you know.. he's a top guy! oh man, I have had some bruises, scrapes and muscle tears and that guy has sorted everything out for me. Utter genius. Not much else to say other than that to cover my mumbling.. but I hold my hands up and say you got me Kayleigh! you got me!

*Laughing, Kayleigh joins Kenty sitting on the bench clutching her microphone as her crew enter the room. The camera focuses in on the pair as Kayleigh begins her interview.*

KR: Anyways, there is no real surprise your here Kenty.. after last week how you feeling in general After the events of the tag match with Crime Lord, Tom Ree and Mike Hill?

Mr Kenty: In all honesty Kayleigh, I have had better weeks.. I mean, last week teaming with Mike and all was an experience like no other than awesome. However, the way the match panned out, I guess you could always sense something was going to happen. Something devious was going to happen.. something cowardly would happen and that is precisely what happened. I think you'd have to have the patience of a saint to give an excuse for Crime Lord.

Mr Kenty: On the subject of Crime Lord.. well, what can I say. Back in the day he was at the very top of his game taking on every challenge with an unrelenting fear factor and all out aggression. But I expected it. I expected that somehow Crime Lord would come out and play his little games.. I know how that guy ticks. I know Crime Lord as a competitor and as an athlete.. I know his way of mind, however twisted it maybe.

Mr Kenty: I expected it and god.. I should have known better. But, as they say you live and learn. And hey, I have had a week off training to recover and even enjoyed physio with the best in the biz so what's to be unhappy about? with situations like this, you just got to keep your head up and expect things to get ugly. And things tend to get ugly pretty quickly...

Mr Kenty: Crime Lord... he has a pretty decent way of hiding that he is pretty intimidated by someone. And that way of hiding it is pretty straightforward. It's to go out to ringside and talk down at your enemies. Talk down to them to the point you make them feel worthless.. make them feel as if you are that bit of chewing gum they have stepped in on the way to work. That's how they tick.. they also know when to fight of flight and nine times out of ten, to fight is when someone's back is turned.

Mr Kenty: By playing into his hands.. the assault or deconstruction of that superstar can begin. In a pretty evil.. calculated and twisted way. The strength and pure cruelty of his actions in the ring is Crime Lord's biggest asset. You look at their guys.. and they're truth be told some of the most vicious, ruthless and talented guys around that have gone toe to toe with Crime Lord and they all have been beaten with precision and aggression. That guy maybe a twisted kind of cat but he knows what it takes to get to the top.

Mr Kenty: On the other hand, knowing how stubbon Crimey is then perhaps he may have not learnt from his mistakes about underestermating me. But as far as I see it, I'm involved in this war now with Crime Lord. Week after week I have been made to look like a fool by a guy who clearly see's me as a threat. I cannot and will not let him win this war and we will meet in that very ring soon enough..

KR: Well, as we all know.. Crime Lord is one of the fiercest and toughest champions to ever grace this company. Can you see a match potentially down the line and if so, would you be excited?

Kenty: I cannot wait Kayleigh. I cannot wait.. the match, the atmosphere and the ferocity of the match will be out of this world. Something that you or the 6WF fans have never seen before.. a match that will be hailed as one of the greatest one on one matches this federation has ever seen. I'm that confident it's going to be an epic. And, deep down I'm sure as hell Crimey is also.. He knows that he's got a fight coming.

Mr Kenty: For weeks now, he has spoke some pretty cold words about the fans too.. my fans. And that's where things get a little icy Kayleigh.. a little crunchy on the ground here. See, these fans all of them out there, around the world.. supported me in times of trouble, in times of need. Through thick and thin.. they have followed my career. They were kind enough to give a damn about this outcast coming into their home.. 6WF. And for that I'm forever grateful and gracious. And for a legend to dismiss them.. all of them.. well that's where it gets tasty.

Mr Kenty: Those fans out there and around the world brought me this to dance.. and for Crime Lord to talk to them as if they are trash.. that riles me Kayleigh. It Riles me.. I can take the words, the aggression and Crime Lord's disrespect but when he aims it at people who I care about.. that's when it's personal. It's gone past respect.. it's gone past any kind of understanding...

Mr Kenty: A wise friend once said to me.. "The Greatest enemy is the one that lurks in the middle of your ears." that voice in your head that says you cannot do it.. well that voice is silent in my head. I don't know about Hill.. but the voice in my head says you can do it Kenty. You can do the unthinkable. You can prove Crime Lord and all that ever doubted you so wrong.

KR: As far as tonight goes.. you find yourself in Singles action against newly returning, Kenji Hidari Feeling confident?

Kenty: Oh yes.. very confident. Hidari is still as I remember him from the days in Glasgow.. very good. Very skilled and athletic.. a test for any superstar. He's been a champion for a reason, handpicked by some of the most knowledgeable people in the wrestling business as an upcoming superstar for a long time now.

Kenty: I'm looking forward to going toe-to-toe with Hidari as I feel we haven't seen much of each other in the squared circle despite are careers beginning from fairly humble origins. And tonight I finally meet Hidari's reacquaintance in the squared circle again and I cannot wait.. the guy's got talent that's for sure.. but I'm also sure returning back to 6WF he has a massive score to settle and I welcome any war. I don't step down from any challenge or shy away from adversity... If Hidari want's it all. He has to go through me.

Mr Kenty: Tonight, I'm not just sending a message to Hidari... I'm sending a message to each and every person who believes I have lost a step or a bit of skill. That is far from true and accurate... tonight i'm sending a message to Crime Lord also. Tonight I'm getting this party back on track and no Empire how big is going to stop me.

*Mark the PT, then enters shot once again as he looks at Kenty then at Reed who thanks Kenty for the interview before nodding at the guys and then wishes Kenty good luck before heading off out of the PT room with her crew. Mark and Kenty share a look before nodding at each other in agreement before smirking and then chuckling as the scene fades away to a commercial break.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:16 pm

RJ: First tag team action of the night up next for you on Lockdown!

MW: And this match involves three genuine legends of 6WF, plus a 4th man who will definitely be put in the same bracket as the other three in a few years.

RJ: We've got European Champion Mike Hill teaming with the behemoth that is Nemesis.

MW: And they are up against Hill's long-time rival, Freeweight champion Cameron Faith, and the multi-time world champion Crime Lord.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out and the crowd’s reception quickly becomes hostile. Cameron Faith cockily swaggers out from behind the curtain, he surveys the crowd and laughs, turning his nose up at the fans who are screaming abuse. Faith arrogantly walks down the ramp, the FreeWeight championship tight around his waist, fans of all ages booing him as he passes. Faith climbs up the steps and walks into the ring, he raises his arm which only raises the level of hate in the arena.

"Rain Wizard" blares out over the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as the 6WF veteran Crime Lord strides out onto the stage. He glares around the arena before making his way down the ramp and stepping into the ring. He nods across at Faith.

MW: What a team these two are!

RJ: Certainly a great combination, but they are both coming off losses at last week's show.

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd give a big cheer, Mike Hill walks out confidently, the European Championship around his waist. He jogs down the ramp, rolling his shoulders as he does. He unhooks the belt from his waist, raises it in the air and points to the belt. He slides under the bottom rope and jumps up to the middle rope in the corner and the crowd give another cheer.

MW: Hill just can't help himself, he's always interfering in Faith's matches and trying to get in his head. But it isn't working, Faith has got this.

The lights go off and the arena is plunged into darkness before "Epilogue" hits and the crowd erupt into huge cacophony of cheers as the lights come back on and Nemesis strides out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp, tagging a few fans hands before stepping in over the top rope.

RJ: Here he is folks, Nemesis! Unbeaten since his return to 6WF, what a monster this man is. It's like he's never been away.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nemesis starts the contest off for his team, up against the Freeweight Champion. Nemesis goes in for the lock-up, Faith ducks underneath it and immediately chopblocks Nemesis down to one knee. He then locks in an armbar, twisting on the arm of Nemesis before pulling it down across his knee. Faith hits a kick to the head, Nemesis falls to the mat and the Freeweight champion quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Faith rolls to his feet, quickly re-applying an armbar. He leaps into the air, dropping a knee down across the shoulder of Nemesis. Nemesis fights up to his feet with the armbar hold still applied, he counters by lifting Faith into the air and hitting an elevated arm drag like move. Faith rolls up and walks straight into a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

The Freeweight champion forces the shoulder up, Faith is dragged up by Nemesis who then immediately slams him back down into the mat. Faith rolls up unsteadily and walks straight into a fallaway slam from Nemesis. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

MW: Faith knows exactly what Nemesis is about after their match last week, where the Freeweight champion was incredibly impressive.

Nemesis drags up Faith, immediately he slings him over his shoulders before hitting a gutbuster. He keeps Faith across his shoulders, running to the corner and hitting a snake eyes. Faith stumbles out of the corner, Nemesis bounces off the ropes and hits a big clothesline. He covers.

Faith kicks out, Nemesis quickly makes the tag to Mike Hill. Nemesis throws Faith down with a suplex, and Hill then leaps off the top rope, connecting with a leg drop down across the throat of his rival. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up, Hill lifts up the Freeweight champion and hits him with a couple of European Uppercuts before Irish whipping him across the ring. He hits an inverted atomic drop, before running the ropes and nailing a spinning heel kick. Hill hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Faith has been dominated so far, first by Nemesis and now by Hill.

Hill drags Cameron to his feet, he sets up for a belly to belly suplex but Faith blocks it. He then drives a knee up into the stomach of Hill, before connecting with a vicious swinging neckbreaker. He covers.

Cameron Faith stirs to his feet, he then starts stomping away on Hill. He rolls back into the corner and Faith is happy to tag out to Crime Lord. He steps into the ring, where he continues with the stomping down of Hill until the ref steps in. The European champion is allowed to get to his feet, he staggers towards Crime Lord who drops him with a huge spinebuster. He covers.

Hill kicks out, Crime Lord quickly drops a series of big knees down into the face of the European Champion. He then lifts him to a vertical base, before flinging Hill to the mat with a suplex. The Next Big Thing rolls to his feet and Crime Lord takes him down with a brogue kick. Cover.

MW: Crime Lord taking control of the match-up!

Crimey drags Hill to the corner, where he proceeds to drive the veteran's head into the turnbuckle until the ref intervenes. Crime Lord tags out to Faith, who runs in and nails a shining wizard on Hill. He then connects with a running bulldog on his rival. He hooks the leg.

Faith lifts Hill to his feet, he then cracks in a couple of hard European Uppercuts before whipping the European Champion into the ropes. Faith hits a flapjack on the rebound, before running the ropes and connecting with a dropkick to the side of the head. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Hill kicks out, Faith tags in Crime Lord again. He lifts up Hill, before driving a knee into the gut. Hill is then thrown across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. He rolls to his feet and Crime Lord hits a big elbow smash that knocks down the on-rushing Hill. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2................Kick out!

RJ: Hill has been isolated, Nemesis has had no chance to get involved in this match since the off-set.

Crime Lord drags up Hill, only to then throw him to the canvas with a Fisherman's suplex. He releases the hold, before running the ropes...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1.................2....................Kick out!

Hill just about kicks out. Crime Lord hauls him up and sets up for the Custody, but Hill spins out and rolls up Crime Lord.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Both men rise simultaneously, Hill ducks a clothesline from Crimey...

MW: STANDING TORNADO DDT!

Ref: 1......................2..........................Faith breaks the pin!

Nemesis quickly steps into the ring to a huge pop, but Faith quickly leaps out of the ring. Nemesis follows suit, chasing Faith around the ring until he is cut off by Faith, who drop toe holds the on-rushing monster face-first into the steel ring steps.

Hill is desperately looking for the tag in the corner, but Nemesis is down on the outside. This allows Faith to leap onto the apron, taking the tag from Crime Lord. He stands impatiently, waiting for the European champion to rise...

MW: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.................................2..............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Cameron Faith is the man who gets the win here for his team, what an impressive display from the Freeweight champion.

RJ: He caught Nemesis off guard with that drop toe hold. Without that, he'd have got the tag and Faith would have been in a whole world of trouble.

MW: It was clever tactics RJ, that's why Faith will be one of the greats in this company.

RJ: And this is why he is currently one of the most despised! There is absolutely no need for this attack on Hill post-match.

As soon as the bell rings to signal Faith has won the match, the Freeweight champion goes on the attack, stomping down on the head of Hill continually to loud boos from the crowd.

Faith drags Hill towards the corner, where he starts choking him out with a boot to the throat. Faith then stops with that move, lifting Hill up, removing the turnbuckle cover and driving the European Champion's head into the exposed steel.

Hill is slumped down in the corner and Faith starts punching down on his head, when suddenly the crowd erupt as Mr Kenty comes sprint down the ramp.

RJ: Thank god!

Kenty slides under the bottom rope and Faith makes a hasty exit as Kenty stares him out.

RJ: Kenty coming to Hill's rescue, and thank god he did. That could have got nasty but once again, Kenty put his body on the line to help others.

MW: Why the hell did he do that? This has absolutely nothing to do with Kenty, it's not his rivalry.

RJ: No but he's not just going to sit by and watch someone whose defence-less getting beat down on, even if it's someone like Hill who Kenty has had issues with previously.

MW: He doesn't have to though RJ, there's other ways of being a nice guy instead of constantly getting involved in other people's business. People are getting tired of it I can tell you that, not everything should be about Kenty.

RJ: Well I think these fans certainly...LOCK N LOAD!

MW: CRIME LORD JUST LAID OUT KENTY AGAIN!

As Kenty lays flat on his back in the middle of the ring, Crime Lord looks down smiling and there is a few cheers from the crowd as well as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:17 pm

The scene opens up with Hidari Kenji walking outside of a room where he is walking into a dungeon where he seems men that are hooded and mask. He is followed by The Dragon and Dopant Zero as he walks onto a podium with people standing staring at the man who seems soo positive.

Hidari: A year before you all I stood here and told you how much I am a man choosen by all of you to lead and to dominate what there is to need to be accomplish in 6WF. Today I am a different man than I was just a year ago on my way to take and bring to you all the Freedom Championship.

Hidari pauses......

Hidari: Today marks a new beginning. No Tomorrow marks a new age and a new beginning for the likes of this brotherhood and all of my believers and followers who walk and see what I see and that's opportunity.

Hidari pauses......

Hidari: You see I am not just a speaker or a preacher you people and I know why and who I am and what I want to achieve that I desire so much. I can't keep it out of my head on how far I come but yet to be able to slowly grasp and take what belonged to me upon arrival 3 years ago in this company. That was my goal from day one. I want to do something no many in this company could say.

Hidari pauses......

Hidari: Tomorrow on 6WF. I leave it all in the ring because I am going to change the landscape and excel the Empire into a new peak of power or I will die trying to fulfill my goal and gain. There isn't a ounch of blood in me to want to destroy what 6WF has to offer.

Hidari pauses......

Hidari: Your poster boys and your heroes. If 6WF needs a Savoir and a Man of Allegiance that is me! I am the man, the savoir and the man with the brotherhood of men who walks with me and who believes what I believe in.

Hidari pauses......

Hidari balls up his fist and slams his hand on the podium as the dragon and Dopant Zero eye Hidari and feels his frustration

Hidari: I was always told if I want to do something and I wasn't given that opportunity I will take what's mines and take what rightfully know that I deserve because I want that opportunity and I want to show EVERYONE what it takes for true and animating dominance in this company!

Hidari pauses......

Hidari: Wednesday I will show you why Hidari is the Future and tomorrow you will see why the glass ceiling has been shattered because my brothers and my followers. Hidari Kenji is a KING WALKING!

Hidari Kenji looks angry...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:17 pm

RJ: Back to singles action now on Lockdown!

MW: And it pits Kenji Hidari up against Mr Kenty, who of course has just been on the receiving end of a Lock n Load from Crime Lord.

RJ: It will be interesting to see if that has any effect on him in this match-up.

"The Essence" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Kenji Hidari strolls out onto the stage with all of his trademark confidence. He makes his way down the ramp slowly before climbing up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring. He runs the ropes a couple of times as he waits for his opponent.

MW: A good win for Hidari last week, defeating the monster Udo Berg.

RJ: It's been a good month for The Empire, even if like me, you disagree with the way they do their business.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd cheer as Mr Kenty walks out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, staring across at Hidari.

RJ: Tough situation for Kenty after what just happened.

MW: Well hopefully it teaches him not to get involved in other business.

RJ: It wasn't exactly Crime Lord's business either!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Hidari and Kenty lock-up, Kenji forces Hidari back into the corner where he immediately boots away on the stomach of Kenty. He slumps down and Hidari proceeds to drive knees into the head of the former undisputed champion until the referee steps in. Hidari allows Kenty forward out of the corner before hitting a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Kenty falls to the mat and Kenji covers.

Hidari immediately stomps down on the head of Kenty, clearly targeting that part of Kenty. He lifts up Kenty by the hair, before then driving vicious elbows down into the back of the head. Kenji then hauls Kenty into the air, before dropping him into the canvas with a brainbuster. He covers again.

MW: This is a strong start from Kenji, taking advantage of any weakness Kenty may still have after the Lock n Load from Crimey.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Kenty kicks out, Kenji Hidari hauls him to his feet and then Irish whips him across the ring. Kenty rebounds to the centre and Hidari flapjacks him face-first into the mat. Kenty rolls to his feet, Hidari leaps into the air and connects with an impressive implant DDT on the former world champ. He again hooks the leg.

Hidari drags up Kenty, hitting a couple of bruising European Uppercuts that knock Kenty back. He then kicks him in the stomach, before attempting an x-factor facebuster, but Kenty blocks and shoves Hidari back. He falls into the ropes, bouncing back to Kenty who levels the Empire leader with a big boot to the skull. Kenty covers.

Kenty slowly stirs to his feet, and he allows Hidari to rise as he looks to regain some energy. Kenji gets to his feet and Kenty quickly kicks Kenji in the stomach, followed by a boot to the face. He then grabs Hidari's head and drives him into the mat with a front-first Russian leg-sweep. Hidari is covered by Kenty.

Hidari kicks out, Mr Kenty stays down for a moment before kipping up to his feet to some cheers from the crowd.

RJ: Kenty seems to be finding his feet, and building some momentum!

Hidari stumbles up and Kenty knocks him down with a clothesline. He rolls up, Kenty whips him into the ropes and nails a back body drop. Hidari staggers up and Kenty bounces off the ropes, knocking him down with a flying shoulder block. Kenty hooks the leg.

Kenji kicks out, Mr Kenty drags him to his feet and then hits a couple of headbutts, followed by a flurry of right hands that back Hidari into the corner. Kenty runs in, hitting a dropkick and Hidari slumps down. Kenty then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running facewash kick. He drags Hidari away from the corner and then covers.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Kenty hauls up Hidari, he lifts him into the air before dropping him to the mat with a powerslam. He heads up to the top rope, where Dragon comes striding down the ramp.

RJ: What's he doing here?!

Dragon gets onto the ring apron, the ref warns him off but he keeps a hold of Kenty's leg. Eventually Kenty frees himself and boots Dragon off the apron, only for Hidari to run in and hit a leaping enzaguri kick to the head of Kenty. He slumps down and Kenji hits another brainbuster, this time from the top rope.

Kenty forces the shoulder up, Hidari immediately goes on the attack with a succession of knees to the head. He then allows Kenty to his feet before throwing him down with a suplex. Kenty rolls up and walks straight into a roundhouse kicking combination from Hidari, the final kick being a brutal blow to the head that sends Kenty crumpling to the mat.

Hidari drags up Kenty, he then Irish whips him firmly to the corner. Kenji then sprints in, hitting a leaping double knee to the head. Hidari goes to the top rope as Kenty stumbles away from the corner, flying off and hitting a clothesline to the back of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

MW: What did you make of the crowd reaction earlier RJ? When Crime Lord Lock n Loaded Kenty, there was some cheers for Crimey.

RJ: We always get those types of fans here Michael, you know that.

MW: Yes, but going by the number of people cheering, it wasn't just those fans!

Kenji lifts up Mr Kenty, he sets up for an Island Driver but Kenty wriggles his way free. He then drops down the back, hitting a backbreaker followed by a neckbreaker. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up, Mr Kenty allows him to his feet before hitting a kick to the stomach. He then sets up and nails a conventional piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Hidari kicks out again, and now it's Kenzaki Nogami's turn to make his way down the ramp. Only this time Kenty has it read, as soon as Nogami gets onto the apron, Kenty leaps up and dropkicks him down, straight into Dragon who had just stirred on the outside.

Kenty lifts up Hidari, slinging him over his shoulders and then nailing a Rolling Fireman's Carry. Kenty then heads up top...

MW: Senton Bomb!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick out!

Mr Kenty rolls up, he stands waiting for Hidari to rise...

RJ: Damn it! Here he is to complete the set!

MW: Who?

RJ: Yagurama, Michael! Don't be an idiot!

The Powerhouse of Dopant Zero makes his way down the ramp, Kenty bounds off the ropes...

MW: SUICIDE DIVE!

Kenty rolls back into the ring after taking out Yagurama, only for Hidari to nail him with a spinning heel kick. Hidari then lifts Kenty into the air...

RJ: Island driver!

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

Kenty is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occassion. Hidari drags him to his feet, he sets up for Genshin but Kenty lands on his feet. Hidari turns around...

MW: MIC CHECK!

RJ: It's over!

Ref: 1........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Mr Kenty gets the win!

MW: He defeats Kenji Hidari here in a hard fought contest.

RJ: He didn't just beat Hidari Michael, he had to take on the whole of the Empire.

MW: Not all at once RJ, they were just trying to protect their leader!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:20 pm

RJ: Back to singles action now on Lockdown!

MW: And it pits Kenji Hidari up against Mr Kenty, who of course has just been on the receiving end of a Lock n Load from Crime Lord.

RJ: It will be interesting to see if that has any effect on him in this match-up.

"The Essence" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Kenji Hidari strolls out onto the stage with all of his trademark confidence. He makes his way down the ramp slowly before climbing up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring. He runs the ropes a couple of times as he waits for his opponent.

MW: A good win for Hidari last week, defeating the monster Udo Berg.

RJ: It's been a good month for The Empire, even if like me, you disagree with the way they do their business.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd cheer as Mr Kenty walks out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, staring across at Hidari.

RJ: Tough situation for Kenty after what just happened.

MW: Well hopefully it teaches him not to get involved in other business.

RJ: It wasn't exactly Crime Lord's business either!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Hidari and Kenty lock-up, Kenji forces Hidari back into the corner where he immediately boots away on the stomach of Kenty. He slumps down and Hidari proceeds to drive knees into the head of the former undisputed champion until the referee steps in. Hidari allows Kenty forward out of the corner before hitting a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Kenty falls to the mat and Kenji covers.

Hidari immediately stomps down on the head of Kenty, clearly targeting that part of Kenty. He lifts up Kenty by the hair, before then driving vicious elbows down into the back of the head. Kenji then hauls Kenty into the air, before dropping him into the canvas with a brainbuster. He covers again.

MW: This is a strong start from Kenji, taking advantage of any weakness Kenty may still have after the Lock n Load from Crimey.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Kenty kicks out, Kenji Hidari hauls him to his feet and then Irish whips him across the ring. Kenty rebounds to the centre and Hidari flapjacks him face-first into the mat. Kenty rolls to his feet, Hidari leaps into the air and connects with an impressive implant DDT on the former world champ. He again hooks the leg.

Hidari drags up Kenty, hitting a couple of bruising European Uppercuts that knock Kenty back. He then kicks him in the stomach, before attempting an x-factor facebuster, but Kenty blocks and shoves Hidari back. He falls into the ropes, bouncing back to Kenty who levels the Empire leader with a big boot to the skull. Kenty covers.

Kenty slowly stirs to his feet, and he allows Hidari to rise as he looks to regain some energy. Kenji gets to his feet and Kenty quickly kicks Kenji in the stomach, followed by a boot to the face. He then grabs Hidari's head and drives him into the mat with a front-first Russian leg-sweep. Hidari is covered by Kenty.

Hidari kicks out, Mr Kenty stays down for a moment before kipping up to his feet to some cheers from the crowd.

RJ: Kenty seems to be finding his feet, and building some momentum!

Hidari stumbles up and Kenty knocks him down with a clothesline. He rolls up, Kenty whips him into the ropes and nails a back body drop. Hidari staggers up and Kenty bounces off the ropes, knocking him down with a flying shoulder block. Kenty hooks the leg.

Kenji kicks out, Mr Kenty drags him to his feet and then hits a couple of headbutts, followed by a flurry of right hands that back Hidari into the corner. Kenty runs in, hitting a dropkick and Hidari slumps down. Kenty then bounces off the ropes, hitting a running facewash kick. He drags Hidari away from the corner and then covers.

Kenty hauls up Hidari, he lifts him into the air before dropping him to the mat with a powerslam. He heads up to the top rope, where Dragon comes striding down the ramp.

RJ: What's he doing here?!

Dragon gets onto the ring apron, the ref warns him off but he keeps a hold of Kenty's leg. Eventually Kenty frees himself and boots Dragon off the apron, only for Hidari to run in and hit a leaping enzaguri kick to the head of Kenty. He slumps down and Kenji hits another brainbuster, this time from the top rope.

Kenty forces the shoulder up, Hidari immediately goes on the attack with a succession of knees to the head. He then allows Kenty to his feet before throwing him down with a suplex. Kenty rolls up and walks straight into a roundhouse kicking combination from Hidari, the final kick being a brutal blow to the head that sends Kenty crumpling to the mat.

Hidari drags up Kenty, he then Irish whips him firmly to the corner. Kenji then sprints in, hitting a leaping double knee to the head. Hidari goes to the top rope as Kenty stumbles away from the corner, flying off and hitting a clothesline to the back of the head. He covers.

MW: What did you make of the crowd reaction earlier RJ? When Crime Lord Lock n Loaded Kenty, there was some cheers for Crimey.

RJ: We always get those types of fans here Michael, you know that.

MW: Yes, but going by the number of people cheering, it wasn't just those fans!

Kenji lifts up Mr Kenty, he sets up for an Island Driver but Kenty wriggles his way free. He then drops down the back, hitting a backbreaker followed by a neckbreaker. He covers.

Hidari forces the shoulder up, Mr Kenty allows him to his feet before hitting a kick to the stomach. He then sets up and nails a conventional piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Hidari kicks out again, and now it's Kenzaki Nogami's turn to make his way down the ramp. Only this time Kenty has it read, as soon as Nogami gets onto the apron, Kenty leaps up and dropkicks him down, straight into Dragon who had just stirred on the outside.

Kenty lifts up Hidari, slinging him over his shoulders and then nailing a Rolling Fireman's Carry. Kenty then heads up top...

MW: Senton Bomb!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick out!

Mr Kenty rolls up, he stands waiting for Hidari to rise...

RJ: Damn it! Here he is to complete the set!

MW: Who?

RJ: Yagurama, Michael! Don't be an idiot!

The Powerhouse of Dopant Zero makes his way down the ramp, Kenty bounds off the ropes...

MW: SUICIDE DIVE!

Kenty rolls back into the ring after taking out Yagurama, only for Hidari to nail him with a spinning heel kick. Hidari then lifts Kenty into the air...

RJ: Island driver!

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

Kenty is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occassion. Hidari drags him to his feet, he sets up for Genshin but Kenty lands on his feet. Hidari turns around...

MW: MIC CHECK!

RJ: It's over!

Ref: 1........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Mr Kenty gets the win!

MW: He defeats Kenji Hidari here in a hard fought contest.

RJ: He didn't just beat Hidari Michael, he had to take on the whole of the Empire.

MW: Not all at once RJ, they were just trying to protect their leader!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:22 pm

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, with the Hardcore belt around his waist. He smirks as he paces down the ramp.

RJ: You can bet your that regardless of what happened between him and his brother; Logan Kincade is going to be far from happy...

MW: They all knew what they were getting into, ‘Arj, but I don’t think anyone would’ve seen that coming.

RJ: It was shocking. Even more shocking that Stevens is allowed in the building.

MW: There’s something we’re not being told, ‘Arj, that’s for sure, but I’m sure Logan is about to tell us his thoughts...

Logan reaches the bottom of the ramp and tosses the Hardcore Title into the ring before sliding under the ropes and kicking it to the corner. He snatches a mic from a ringside hand and looks up the ring...

LK: I didn’t come out here to stand and talk shit for cheap pops and slaps on the back. Stevens, bring your ass out here.......NOW!

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: Oh my...

The crowd give out a cheer as Logan begins pacing the ring, flicking his head up towards the top of the ramp...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MW: Be careful what you wish for?

The crowd erupt into boos as ‘Thy Art is Murder’ erupts and Austin Stevens struts on to the stage with a huge grin across his face. His usual t-shirt changed to read ‘F*CK PG BD’. He stares down the ramp at Logan and laughs before tapping at his shirt....

AS: Pretty fucking sweet, huh? I thought it was a better way of offering tribute to your fallen brother? I mean, I could’ve used some of the front bumper to make some new knee pads, or maybe collected the shards of glass from the windscreen for our next match, but I figured you might be a bit pissy and precious, at least this way you’ll be able to remind yourself of that haunting moment when his fat, doughy ass lost a game of car park chicken...

RJ: This man is sick!

Stevens begins to swagger down the ramp towards the ring as Logan slumps on the ropes....

LK: Hahaha......hahaha.....nnnnnn! Very fucking funny, Austin. For a minute there you actually convinced yourself that I give a shit about your little t-shirt. Or that I even care about the man that I once called a brother...hahaha....NO!

NO AUSTIN! I DON’T FIND IT FUNNY! AND I DON’T FUCKING CARE!!

What I find funny is that you seem to be out here trying to goad me, when infact, I’m the one who took your title. Was it eye for an eye, Austin? Was my so called brother the stake for my title? WAS IT?

Logan stares maniacally at Stevens...

LK: You can have it....hahaha! YOU CAN HAVE YOUR FUCKING TROPHY, AUSTIN!

Because I have yours..nnnnnnn! I have your prized possession. I’ve got what rightfully belongs TO ME! I changed this business. I changed this division. I am Hardcore. You? You’re just a kamikaze act. A fucking spot monkey. Just like Dragon you ‘re a one trick pony. Me? I’m the whole fucking show. I don’t give a fuck about BD. I don’t give two shits about the blue haired goon. I don’t care what hospital, what injuries or what day of the week he thinks it is....

AS: So why the call, Logan? Why the big hard man act? You don’t care for your brother, you’ve got my title? Why the need to come out here, shouting your fucking mouth off? HUH!? DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE YOU PRICK?!

Stevens climbs into the ring and stands in front of Logan, seething...

AS: Do you honestly fucking think I care about you? Or any of these fucking clowns?

No.

I don’t even care about your title, Logan. I’m all about the bigger picture?

MW: Oh that can’t be good.

LK: I called you out here, to put you on red alert. Hahaha! YES AUSTIN! RED FUCKING ALERT!

Logan’s eyes widen and he breaks out into a sick, eerie smile...

LK: This isn’t about respect, Austin. This isn’t about anything other than proving which one of us is the baddest mother fucker on this roster. It’s about pride. It’s about being top dog. And Austin....hahahaha....nnnnnnnn AUSTIN THIS TOWN ISN’T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

LK: I won the battle, and I’m damn sure gonna win the war.

Logan snarls at Austin who stands, smiling back at Logan...

AS: There is no war, Logan. I’m done with you. I’m done with Hardcore. I’ve got a new target. A new objective...

RJ: What is he talking about?

Stevens brushes past Logan and walks round the ring...

AS: See, a little birdy told me, that the Lockdown after Destiny sees the return of the Fight For The Right Tournament. A guaranteed shot. Any time. Any place. Anything goes. I’m not interested in winning the Gold Rush. I don’t wanna headline Born In Fire. I want to put the whole of 6WF on notice the that baddest m’fucker on this roster, has the most dangerous weapon in the game.

Stevens turns to face Logan...

AS: That’s worth far, far more to me than your shitty little title, Logan. So you go on and enjoy it. Take as much time as you want with it. I ....don’t....need....it...

Stevens brushes back passed Logan and turns to look at him...

AS: And I don’t need you...

Stevens drops his mic and steps through the ropes. Logan stands seething as Stevens backs up mouthing to him....’Fuck PG, Fuck BD.....and Fuck You’ as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:22 pm

The scene opens up with Tsukasa and Kenzaki walking in park near a graveyard as they laugh

Tsukasa: Okay so The Empire..

Kenzaki: That's us?

Tsukasa: Of course... Were Dopant Zero?

Kenzaki: That's Us??

Tsukasa: Are in their 2nd Reign as Tag Team Champions?

Kenzaki: This is true!

Tsukasa: So basically we solidify ourselves as the Best Tag Team in this company's history?

Kenzaki: I would think so!

Tsukasa: I anything happened between us I just wanted to say that we gonna have some pretty awesome reunions.

Kenzaki: True

Tsukasa: Btw what crazes me is our match this weekend

Kenzaki: Yeah about that Hidari did say

Tsukasa: But we discussed it with him and he knows what has to be done!

Kenzaki: That's why I enjoy doing whatever I can. Because it's people like Cassius Zhi who's on the wrong side of the fence wait maybe we need to address that .

Kenzaki and Tsukasa walks as they approach the graveyard...the 6WF Camera rolls to both gentleman as they are sworn wearing casual clothes with the Tag Team Belts around their shoulders. Kenzaki is wearing pants and a jacket while Tsukasa is wearing more of a preppy attire and glasses

Kenzaki: So let me get this straight because I need to get it off my chest and believe me I'm the most outspoken one of the two and of course your the smash mouth but I think we been through a lot to know how we feel and what we have to save about the given matter that is you Cassius Zhi.

Tsukasa: Now this is basically a match where the odds couldn't have been stacked against us and now let's think real quick.

Tsukasa pauses......

Tsukasa: Cassius Zhi we really do respect you! Hell there's a Empire throne waiting for you next to Hidari and we kinda like the idea or all of us taking over this company! But we're on the same page because now we have to face you and the 6WF/TAW World Heavyweight Champion Max Adamson.

Kenzaki: Now the good thing about all of this we're in the main event for what a 10th time I mean the best tag teams only get placed in the main event but what bothers me Cassius Zhi we need a man like you!

Tsukasa: We need you to become of us! This company held us back long enough only just for us to kick in the door and take what's most precious and that's their pride.

Kenzaki: 6WF is afraid to see men like us dominate because they know men like us are better than men like them. We are the reason why there is a 6WF let alone existence because the fact remains. Dopant Zero/ Hidari Kenji/ The Dragon/ The EMPIRE!

Tsukasa: The Empire only have so much to say about how golden and how grand it is to be and have a member like Cassius Zhi! A real brother who is there and who can take The Empire to new heights!

Kenzaki: My brother Cassius please see the bigger picture here. Please see how much of a influence you bring to us to be as successful as you are and how much of a threat you are to this company!

Kenzaki pauses...

Kenzaki: Whatever happens after Wednesday Cassius just remember blood is thicker than water and we men of a different ethnicity has to stick together. Nobody is stopping us for achieving what we are about to do if we have you in our court along with future Asian stars of this company.

Tsukasa: And to top it off The Empire is a dynasty a REAL dynasty and a creation known to man. You see Cassius the men that you see right into your screen we are men who seen a lot and been thru hell just to overcome all odds to turn a negative into a positive!

Kenzaki: Cassius Zhi we need you brother

Tsukasa: Cassius Zhi please think about it and what we would do if The Empire had your power in addition the dominance of both Hidari Kenji and The Dragon!

Tsukasa: Max Adamson...we could care less about you because there's a man who hates your guts I mean this guy really hates how you walk around proclaiming yourself as Champion.

Kenzaki: And if I could watch it play out. I want to see him pin you to become champion.

Tsukasa: Cassius Zhi we know deep down you are the man for the job...who else would be there to become champion??

Tsukasa and Kenzaki look at each other and smirks

WALK BESIDE THE EMPIRE!

BECOME THE EMPIRE!

BELIEVE IN THE EMPIRE!

Scene fades away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Max Adamson is shown backstage in his locker room, sat on the sofa smiling to himself as Clarissa stands over him...

Clarissa: Seriously babe, I’m really worried! I mean, if The Saint hated you before, he’s really gonna hate you now! You just gored the General Manager of Lockdown! He’s hardly gonna crown you King of 6WF!

MA: Clarissa, seriously, you’re working yourself up over nothing. Everything I said to him is true. He knows it, I know it, and those idiots waving their foam hands about know it as well. If he does anything now, it’ll just be playing into my hands...

Clarissa: But you don’t know that. He could put you in the ring with anyone. In any kind of match....

MA: And if that happens I’ll deal with it. You’re forgetting, I’m 6WF Undisputed Champion for a reason!

Clarissa: I just don’t trust him, Max...

Adamson taps his knee and Clarissa sits across his lap...

MA: Honestly, don’t worry. I’m in the form of my life, and most importantly, you’re forgetting our insurance policy...

Adamson flicks his head towards the door as Angel walks in and stands in front of them....

MA: That man there, is going to ensure our legacy is one that will never be forgotten. I’m going to walk into Destiny as Champion. But I’m not walking out as Champion....

Clarissa looks shocked...

Clarissa: WHAT?

MA: Baby, I’m walking out as the most dominant man in 6WF. The Undisputed Champion, and Gold Rush winner.

Clarissa sits, thinking for a moment before smiling...

Clarissa: I love it!!

Clarissa smiles and leaps from Max’s lap before walking over to Angel....

Clarissa: Oh my god I could just hug you so much, you know, if you weren’t all creepy and stuff. But thank you!

Clarissa pats Angel on the head and he nods in acknowledgement as Max leans back in his chair.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:23 pm

RJ: Welcome back folks and yes it is that time again!

MW: It's MAIN EVENT TIME!

RJ: Would you please stop stealing my line Michael, this is getting ridiculous.

MW: Shut up with your whining and tell them about what we have in store tonight.

RJ: Well folks it is a real treat for you tonight, it's a tag team main event, with our tag champions involved.

MW: But more importantly, our world champion!

RJ: And he finds himself teaming alongside the man who was beating the living hell out of last week.

MW: Should make for a very interesting partnership...

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as the tag team champions saunter out onto the stage. Yagurama and Nogami stand alongside each other, lifting aloft the tag team titles before walking down the ramp. The Empire members roll into the ring and await the arrival of their opponents.

RJ: These two have been incredibly impressive ever since their return, but even more so after winning the tag belts.

MW: They are just natural champions RJ, they simply don't look right without a title belt around their waist.

'They Say’ by Scars on Broadway blares through the speakers and the LG Arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the stage. He moves his head from side to side once before striding down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps into the ring, where he stands waiting...

"Lonely boy" blares out through the speakers and the crowd continue booing as Max Adamson strides out, the two title belts resting on either of his shoulders. He is closely followed by the masked figure of The Angel, who strolls behind Max as he swaggers down the ramp to the ring. He rolls in and holds the title belts up.

RJ: You can certainly feel the tension between these two, I don't know how long this tag team can last.

MW: It just depends if they can co-operate long enough to win the match, or at least co-operate to the point where The Angel doesn't have to get involved.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Max Adamson is stood in the ring waiting when Cassius suddenly nods to the top of the stage, and a succession of Zhilots stalk out onto the ramp. They surround the ring, apart from the side where The Angel is stood, but he can't get round to the ring apron where Zhi is positioned.

Adamson surveys the scene, which allows Nogami to run in and blindside him with a double axe-handle to the back of the head. He immediately starts working Max over with a series of kicks to the gut, he then runs the ropes and hits a leaping knee drop to the back of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Kenzaki Nogami quickly lifts up Max, where he pummels away on the back with quick punches. Adamson falls into the ropes, Nogami tags in Yagurama. They go for a double Irish whip, followed by a double flapjack. Yagurama then lifts Nogami up into the air, before dropping him down into a leg drop on Max. Cover.

Adamson is lifted up by Yagurama, who quickly takes Adamson down to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. The world champion rolls to his feet, Yagurama kicks him in the gut and then hits a powerful Japanese Thunder Bomb on the Undisputed champion. He covers.

Yagurama hauls up Max, before Irish whipping him into the corner. Yagurama makes the tag to Nogami. The big man hits a stinger splash, which Nogami follows with a running dropkick. Adamson stumbles up, Nogami runs in and takes him down with a bakatare sliding kick. He hooks the leg.

MW: Dopant Zero dominating the Undisputed Cha,pion.

RJ: Adamson has been spooked a little by these Zhilots...and who can blame him for that?!

Kenzaki Nogami drags up Max, where he hits a couple of roundhouse kicks before going for a punch to the face. Adamson blocks before punching away at Nogami, backing him into the ropes. Adamson whips him out across the ring, before meeting him in the middle with a huge clothesline. he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Nogami drives the shoulder up and now Adamson is on the attack, as he stomps down on the head of the high-flyer. Nogami eventually stumbles to his feet, where Max knees him in the gut before hitting a big powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Max lifts up Nogami, he hits a knee to the gut and then goes to run the ropes but Cassius makes the blind tag. He steps into the ring, running and curb stomping Nogami into the canvas. He covers.

RJ: Only the first tag and already there's tension!

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Cassius lifts up Nogami, where he then fires in a series of stiff knife-edge chops into the chest. Nogami falls into the ropes, where Zhi hits a series of spinning shoot kicks. Cassius then throws Nogami down with a snap suplex. He staggers up and Cassius hits a leaping knee to the head. He covers.

Nogami forces the shoulder up, Zhi hauls him to his feet where he nails a series of knees into the gut. Cassius then bounces off the ropes, nailing a swinging neckbreaker. Nogami falls to the floor and Zhi covers.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Cassius waits for Nogami to rise, he whips him to the corner and hits a shining wizard. He's about to go for a bulldog when Adamson tags himself in. He smirks at Zhi, as he then hits a succession of shoulders into the gut of Nogami who then stumbles forward straight into an Alabama slam on Nogami. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

RJ: Adamson returning the favour.

Nogami again kicks out. Max drags him to his feet, throwing him into the ropes. On the rebound he nails a back body drop. Nogami rolls up and Max connects with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

MW: Nogami taking a lot of punishment here.

Max locks in an armbar on Nogami, before getting to his feet and throwing Nogami down with an arm-drag. He then monkey flips Nogami to the corner, where Yagurama quickly tags in. He steps into the ring but Max cuts him off with a big boot to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.............Kick out!

Yagurama kicks out, Max stands impatiently as the big man gets to his feet. The world champion then grabs Yagurama by the waist and throws him to the mat with a German suplex. Cassius then tags himself in again.

RJ: Adamson is really getting pissed off about that.

Zhi goes to the top rope, where he dives off going for a double axe handle but Yagurama catches him and hits a spinebuster. Cover.

Yagurama slowly gets to his feeet, he waits for Cassius to rise before lifting him into the air and hitting a release powerslam. Zhi rolls to his feet, Yagurama grabs him by the waist...nailing an avalanche belly to belly suplex.

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

Zhi kicks out, Yagurama goes on the attack with a series of big elbows into the head of Cassius. He then allows the former world champion to his feet, before kicking him in the stomach and hitting a Japanese Stampede Shoulderbreaker. He then makes the cover.

MW: Now Yagurama taking charge.

Cassius kicks out, Yagurama drags him up and hits a scoop slam. Nogami then flies in off the top rope, hitting a flying back senton. He leaves the ring, as Yagurama covers.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Yagurama lifts up Zhi, he goes for a German suplex but Zhi blocks and counters with a headlock takedown. Yagurama stumbles up and walks straight into a roundhouse kick to the head. Cover.

Zhi slowly stirs and he retreats to the corner...

MW: Adamson going for the blind tag again...

RJ: Zhi saw it coming...oh wow!

MW: Roundhouse kick on Max!

RJ: Sent into the Zhilots!

The Zhilots surround Adamson, looking down menacingly...

MW: And here comes The Angel!

The Angel enters the melee, knocking down a few Zhilots with massive right-handed uppercuts. A few more Zhilots pile in, but The Angel throws one down as Max retreats before Angel launches another Zhilot over the barrier into the time-keepers area as the ref signals for a disqualification.

RJ: This is absolute carnage!

The other Zhilots are watching as The Angel then boots another to the mat. The remaining Zhilots back away, as The Angel stares them out.

RJ: What a force this man is!

MW: He's unbelievable RJ!

The Angel picks up the titles and walks them round to Max, who is sat on the floor clutching at his head. The Empire leap off the apron carrying their titles as they leave the arena.

RJ: They want nothing to do with this.

MW: Who can blame them!

The Angel helps up Max, they begin walking up the ramp as Cassius Zhi paces up and down the ring, with a few Zhilots stood on the outside looking up at him. Suddenly the lights go out...

RJ: This can't be good!

MW: We know who appeared last time this happened...

RJ: HE'S HERE!

MW: NEMESIS!

The lights flick back on and Nemesis is stood on the outside of the ring. He grabs two of The Zhilots and drives them into the concrete floor with a double chokeslam!

RJ: Nemesis making another statement to Zhi!

Zhi stands in the ring, glaring at him. He returns to pacing, this time side to side, as he continues to glare at Nemesis, who stares back. Adamson is watching on from the top of the stage, he turns to leave when "Monster" blares out...

RJ: The Saint is coming to join the party!

MW: What does he want?!

RJ: He's the General Manager, he can do what he likes!

The Saint strides out to a huge pop. He looks at Max, who stares back. The Saint has a mic in hand...

The Saint: What's the matter Max? Were you not expecting to see me again tonight? Really, did you think that one little Gore would keep The Saint down!

*The crowd cheer

But Max I am out here for a reason, it's come to my attention that you currently don't have a match at Destiny, and of course I need the world title to be defended, it's one of our big four pay per views, the Board would not be happy if the world title wasn't on the line.

I was struggling to come up with an idea for your first Pay Per View title defence. But it suddenly came to me after watching everything unfold tonight. I think I've found your perfect opponents...

*The Saint looks down towards Nemesis and Cassius as Adamson turns around...

RJ: Oh wow!

MW: What a match that will be! A triple threat for the world title!

RJ: One hell of a Pay Per View defence for Max Adamson!

MW: You have to hand it to The Saint he can make matches with the...

The Saint: Sorry did I say opponents, I meant opponent...

RJ: What?

Adamson turns around...

MW: OH MY GOD!

RJ: RKO! RKO!

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!

RJ: THE SAINT JUST RKO'D ADAMSON INTO NEXT WEEK!

MW: HE CAN'T DO THAT!

RJ: I THINK HE JUST DID!

The Saint dusts himself down and picks up the mic..

The Saint: See you at Destiny...champ!

*Lockdown goes off air with Saint stood over Max, with the crowd cheering loudly.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down