6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 13th September 2013!!

+9
kentyf1
Kuinshi
JJ Johnson
Nay
CJ
Twisty
Geoff
Lee
6WF Admin
13 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 13th September 2013!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 13th September 2013!!

Post by 6WF Admin Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Match 1
TGA v Scorpion

Match 2
Finlay v Lucas Takeo
*Kuinshi on Commentary

Match 3
Max Adamson v Soloman Riddick

Match 4
Marshall Murdoch & Cameron Faith v Kenji Hidari & Mike Hill

Match 5
2 on 1 Handicap Match
Lex Hart v Udo Berg & Visage

Match 6
Logan Kincade v Dicey Reilly v Keith Leone v Vortex

Match 7
Time Attack Qualifier
Mr. Kenty v Crime Lord

Main Event
Geoff Steel v Clarke James

Last edited by Rich on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 13th September 2013!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 13th September 2013!!

Post by Lee Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:05 pm

A camera flickers on to show the silhouette of a large man walking in an overgrown woodland area. We see the man holding a briefcase as he breaks through the trees to an open area the camera struggles to keep up

??: Hurry up shit head. You have been here before, you know the way in so why not take the lead ay?

Camera Man: I'm not as big as you, I can't get through as easily

??: Enough excuses you little nob head, if you even try and double cross me with ebony and ivory it won't be worth you ever going back home, because no one will recognise you once I am finished with you, d'ya hear me?

CM: I hear ya..... It's up here

The camera man takes the lead as we get a glimpse of the other man revealing that it is non other than Logan Kincade. The two men continue forwards into the darkness when the cameraman stumbles over something causing the camera to land pointing up at Logan showing the fight for the right briefcase, the light reflecting from the camera illuminating Logan's horribly scarred face.

LK: Is this it?

The cameraman picks up his camera pointing towards a wooden sign.

CM: This is it.

LK: How do we get in?

CM: Over here...

The camera shows the entrance to an abandoned circus before turning towards Logan's face which as an evil smirk spread across it.

LK: Hahaha...hahahahaha....HAHAHAHAHAH hnnnnnnnnnnn hahahahahahahaa.... ha.....right, that's all I need from you now remember what I said, you tell anyone about this before the show I will rip your heart out of your chest. Remember.... who you report to from now on?

CM: Yep erm it's you

LK: Now piss off....

The camera shows Logan sneaking into the circus before he disappears into the darkness as the camera turns to walk away we see a dark shadow run past the screen then vanish.

CM: Hello!?..... is someone else here?...... oh shit, fuck this I am so out of here.....

The scene fades to black as the show goes to commercials

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 13th September 2013!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 13th September 2013!!

Post by Geoff Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Last Resort begins to blast out of the arena speakers and instantaneous boos break out amongst the 6WF fans, Steel steps out from behind the curtain laughing, he has his silver hoodie thrown over his shoulder and Re-Genesis proudly displayed upon a t-shirt accompanied with dark jeans. As Steel steps out further red and silver fireworks explode from the stage illuminating the arena, Geoff then begins to make his way down to the ring cockily, he trash talks with some of the fans on his way but remains in a joyous mood. He walks around ringside and picks up a microphone from the announce table before rolling under the bottom into the ring, Steel then proceeds to pose on the ring posts antagonising the fans who react with even more insults.

RJ: The enforcer of Re-Genesis clearly enjoying the reception he is being given.

MW: Steel does seem to get some sadistic kick out of bringing misery to the masses these days; the more these people jeer only serves the purpose to encourage him, almost a catch 22 situation.

Steel jumps down from one of the ring posts as his music begins to fade, he then pretends to shadow box with the post landing blows on the pad stepping from foot to foot, he then wipes his head with the hand holding the microphone and leans against the ropes with a smirk on his face.

GS: It’s a pleasure to be out here as always I really can think of a better use of my time then coming out here to grace you with my presence, Its been far too long, don’t get me wrong enjoyed my week off every second of it, gave me time to relax the old muscles, heal a few bumps and bruises, generally get me in the best shape possible heading into Destiny. However as the saying goes absence only makes the heart grow stronger, I couldn’t wait to get back out here face to face with my adoring public.

Steel opens his arms wise embracing the crowd, they respond with a Steel sucks chant.

GS: By that I’m guessing the feeling isn’t a mutual one, Ahhhhhh whatever will I do, I guess I’ll just have to do what I always do make a complete fool of whoever is placed in front of me and celebrate my victory with the people who know how to treat a real superstar. I deserve to be showered with adulation and constantly reminded of how good I am, seen as you don’t seem willing to provide that service I have no option but to go elsewhere for my ego massaging.

RJ: Has Steel just come out here to play games with the paying public or do you think he actually has something he wants to bring to the table.

MW: I think he will get there in his own time, not when he is told to.

GS: What last week was a chance for me to take stock of my recent performances, it gave me a chance to look at a mixed bag of results, to analyse in detail just where things have been going wrong for me in some situations, where I haven’t applied myself correctly, talent isn’t a question here neither is confidence I know I can beat every single member of this roster, but yet for some reason I just haven’t been consistent in my outings, one week I’m on top the world and the next I struggle to get out of first gear. If it was anybody else it would really be something to worry about but I know this is just a blip everybody has them your just got to ride through it and not let it overcome you, but I don’t think the issue sits wholly in my court, I look at the people I have faced recently and I also think they should share some of the blame for not inspiring me to be at my best when I face off against them, they try antagonise me with their words and fail dreadfully, I’ve heard it all before there is nothing new they can say, so I’m going into these matches in a lull, uninspired to give my competitors a severe beat down, I’m being hindered by my own success and talent, these men hate me they will do all they can to beat me, where as I have no feeling at all in regards to them which puts me at a disadvantage, take Logan Kincade sure him having that case annoys me and I know how badly Alex wants it which should be motivation enough for me to take it from him, but the man himself has done little to interest me, he hasn’t even scratched the surface, he would much rather beat himself up with that case than me who is the supposed to rile me up to the point I will do whatever it takes to ensure it doesn’t remain his property, I think other need to step up to the plate and bring it to me, but I’m not holding my breath so I guess I’ll have to look into some other options for how I’m going to bring out my A game.

RJ: Sometimes I’m lost for words Michael

MW: I know there the times I enjoy the most

GS: Hopefully being in the main event this coming week will inspire me to put on a show; I can’t see it coming from my opponent Clarke James, a man who relies on a t-shirt to get his message across, I seriously doubt there is anything in his wardrobe to provoke any reaction from me. The fact even in my lulled state a few weeks back I was still able beat Clarke and some of his friends doesn’t fill me with confidence either. It’s a good job just an adequate performance on Lockdown will be more than enough to deliver the victory, Clarke James is still living off the excitement of his return, he thinks he is better than he actually is because you people make him believe he is, maybe he should take some time to analyse just how his comeback has gone if it was me I would be a bit disappointed he’s hardly been impressive, hardly worth all this hype. Whilst I admit his return does seem to have had an impact of those who revolt against Re-Genesis they’ve still to win any meaningful ground, a few traded victories is nothing to celebrate, but yet you all walk around with your chests pumped up and your heads high like the end of Re-Genesis is nearing, Maybe my inspiration this week will be to show you all that you’re not even close, what better way than by beating the man who seems to have brought you together, let’s see how you cope with disappointment, who you turn to and blame, who’s going to be your fall guy your short on numbers as it, even if it you don’t say you will all have your thoughts. It’s a joke you think you have a chance against us, just accept the landscape has changed and embrace it and accept your place it would be much easier, much less painful. I guess I will see you Friday Clarke I suppose,

Steel yawns sarcastically

I can’t wait

Steel steps off the apron and climbs the ring post one more time posing atop as the crowd begin to boo once more

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Johnny Oko and Vortex are walking down the backstage corridor in deep discussion as the camera zooms in on them.

Vortex: Look, stop bitching about not being on the show........

Oko: But we are a tag team! Something we haven't been for a while!

Vortex: I don't make the card. All I want to know is if you are going to sulk or stick around.

Oko: Vacation.

Vortex: Bullshit.

Oko: Tokyo actually. Not like you need Oko's help.

Vortex: I need your eyes not your help. Re-Genesis are going to be involved, I have no doubt. But I can't watch 3 other guys AND outside the ring. I definitely don't need your wisecracks either!

Johnny stops and stares at his partner, as Vortex carries on walking. He heads into The Consultancy's backstage office and slams the door. From around one of the corners, The Consultant appears and stands next to Oko.

The Consultant: Trouble?

Johnny takes out a piece of bubble gum and begins to chew it loudly.

Oko: It's Vinnie......he is up and down a lot lately. The stress is getting to him and I don't think he is dealing with it.

The Consultant: Stress? Re-Genesis?

Oko: That and Destiny. That and winning tag gold. That and this weeks match. The fun has gone from his life now. He was just getting his head round making a little cash whatever happened. Now he has been thrust right to the front line. He wanted this though.....deep down. He wanted the attention. As for Oko......I go with the flow because I know where my destiny will take me.  I let him talk so he can hang himself with his words later......

The Consultant: Wrong choice of words but I get your meaning. Fact is, I am not having him go mental again. First time I could heal the scars and give him purpose. A purpose that was within his capabilities. But if he tries to shoot for the moon again and fails......I don't know if I can bring him back.

Oko: So what now? We leave the ticking time bomb and hope it doesn't explode?

The Consultant: Not exactly. We carry on as normal for the cameras and we assess the situation in private. The last thing we need is for Re-Genesis or anybody else sniffing out a possible weakness.

Oko: He is a loose cannon.....

The Consultant: He is your partner. And I want you to remember that. Not everyone can be as chilled as you Johnny.

Oko rolls his eyes and chews even louder.

The Consultant: Now.....why don't you and I have a little chat about the future shall we?

He puts a hand around Oko's shoulder and leads him off down the corridor. The camera watches them go before panning around to the door of The Consultancy's office. It slowly goes inside and we are met with a darkened room. Vortex is sitting in his armchair with his head in his hands. He slowly looks up as the camera focuses on his face.

Vortex: At what point in our lives do we realise exactly what we are here for? If it is our successes and failures that mould us, then what do those that meander in-between feel? A place where being average has no place for those that want to be awesome. But average is where I find myself. Do I doubt my ability? Do I doubt my strength? I used to.....but I now know that I am better than what I first thought. The Consultancy was and is a doorway into the realm where I forgot all about my past failures. Personal failures. And while I tasted championship gold, I never hit the heights that my power demands. Power that is unrivalled in this federation. I have come to realise that this was due to my mind and not my matter. My mind sidetracked with inner demons that I looked to eradicate with the help of the mighty dollar. And it worked........it healed.........it enabled me to believe I had excelled. With my mind on the money, I was able to watch from behind the curtain. While the federation moved at speed, I was able to happily ride its wave. When others claimed the spotlight, I was able to crow in the background. Big man with big words. Words that he didn't always need to back up. His bark was more than enough......you didn't need to see his bite. The Consultancy succeeded as a unit and allowed someone else to take my weight. Weight that, until now, I didn't need to carry on my own.

He shakes his head slowly before continuing.

Vortex: But with the coming of Re-Genesis and our failure to hold onto tag team gold, I have had to step up to heights that my fragile mind has tried to avoid but my body has thirsted for. And now I have to decide which of these two factors win. Do I admit defeat and say that I haven't got the mentality to go further? Or do I ignore the warning signs flashing in my brain and drive harder to greatness? These are the three choices I have. Attain prominence. Risk breakdown. Or stay average.

He grits his teeth and stands up, rubbing one side of his bald head vigorously with one hand. He turns back to the camera.

Vortex: Is my current push from the bottom but a failure to be a winner, mean that I cannot compete with the company I will keep this week? Is being part of a team all I can hope for because I cannot hack it on my own? Does no win, no fee mean no team, no gold for Vinnie. Ever.......

He paces up and down in an agitated fashion.

Vortex: The Consultancy should be my focus. Tag team gold should be my number one aim. The dynasty after Destiny is my goal. No personal doubts. No personal glory. The team is everything. It is who I am. It is all I can achieve. I know my place and my place is with a safety net by my side.  I can't succeed on my own. I need help. I need guidance. I need someone else to take the flak. My mind can't take being alone. My body needs to listen. No glory can be had with a fragile mental state. I tried before. I failed. I nearly died. No more. No more! These thoughts have to be eliminated. These thoughts need to be centred on what is important. Not me. Never me. Because I can't handle "me". I need other people for that. Vincent Grimes will always be an underachiever. He will never become anything. He never was anything. He knows his place. He knows not to dream. He knows that he is average....

His pace slows down before he looks at the floor.

Vortex: But.....but.....what if I win this week? With the holders of success and former champions. Legends of this place. Names etched in 6WF folklore. If I win.......IF.....does that mean that I have overachieved? Does that mean I could achieve.......more?

There is a sudden knock on the door which opens quickly. Johnny Oko is standing there with a frown on his face.

Oko: There is something in the ring you gotta hear......

Vortex growls softly before barrelling out into the corridor, while being quickly followed by his partner.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:34 pm

The crowd in attendance at the 6WF arena are patiently waiting for the appearance of another superstar when “Limo Wreck” plays out and the fans jump into their feet and cheer. After a few seconds Keith Leone walks out onto the stage, clad in his familiar hooded jacket and jeans. Leone waits at the top of the ramp for a while, before then walking down to the ring, tagging a few fans hands as he goes. Leone then collects a microphone from the ringside area before rolling into the ring and waiting for the fans to die down before he begins speaking.

Leone: Another day, another dollar of Alex Walker’s money.

The crowd cheer loudly again and this brings a smile to the face of Leone which is just visible from underneath his hood.

Leone: Last week was another step forward for 6WF, much as the week before was a step forward for ReGenesis. It seems that this war isn’t going to be over as quickly as planned, I mean 3 months ago when Cassius captured the World Title I honestly thought that you had all but signed this company’s death certificate. You had everything in place to bring down 6WF and yet here I stand today, in your ring, talking on your microphone to fans of your company. It really begs the question as to exactly how you screwed up this badly. Now it would be cruel to blame everything on your errors, but it is still fun for me to point them out to you. I mean firstly there was your lack of killer instinct this time around, you wanted to toy with your enemies before you dealt the killer blow, and that just gave us time to regroup and come back more vicious than ever. There was underestimation on your part towards some of the other “outside” problems such as Kincade and finally you took for granted some of your key assets and alienated them for so long. Alex you may not have brought on a gang war by yourself entirely, but you sure as hell made it easier to form an insurgency to take on your group. I mean take what happened last week, why the hell did you allow it to get to the point that guys like me and Marshall were able to get a clean shot at two of your key men? Last week you proved that you may have some very good talent and you definitely aren’t going to be constricted by the rules in your quest for dominance, but it just wasn’t good enough. Marshall and I on the other hand showed that pure talent and determination will overcome obstacle you put in the way of the 6WF insurgency, no matter how powerful or vicious it may be. I do realise though it’s your turn to up the stakes as it were and undoubtedly you’re going to come out and send a message at Lockdown, but ask yourself just how effective these statements are going to be after a certain amount of time. I mean I’m proof that you can’t get rid of everything that opposes you; lord knows I’d be six feet under by now if you could have had your way back in 6CW. However you have thrown your weight around even more since getting here; firing people, putting others on the shelf, and the roster has definitely been fearful. But fear fades after a time, once they realise that you can’t beat a cobbled together group of guys who have no right to be able to coexist, then what are they going to do? Your world is falling apart Alex and very soon you’re going to need to produce something big, otherwise there’s going to be no coming back for you.

But that could be weeks or even months away, and really that’s boring to think about at this moment in time, especially when you look at what is lined up for this week at Lockdown. Now I have already heard the rumblings from the people backstage, “Can 6WF really keep together when they face off with each other?” To that I respond, “How has 6WF kept together until this point?” None of us are particularly compatible and we’ve certainly made our feelings about each other well known. I mean the Consultancy and I have hardly been the best of friends in the past and I doubt we ever will be, I just think, well hope actually, that Vortex is smart enough to see this match for what it is, an exercise in testing our will to win. You’re a former FreeWeight Champion Vortex, everyone in 6WF knows you have the tools to do some great things with your career, but there is still clearly a lot of room for improvement for you. You may have a fairly intelligent manager to guide you, but you do still allow Walker to get to you on occasions, and you need to be able to sit back and focus on getting the job done in one area, before moving onto the next. You and Oko should be Tag Team Champions right now and it’s unfair that Walker snatched them away from you like that, but for the time you have to focus on getting the job done against ReGenesis, and if the Tag Titles become available in that time, then all the better. Right now though, I think you aren’t even sure if you can fight with ReGenesis and win the tag titles, let alone fight week in and week out. You need to keep your head level and get back in the game if you want be of any use in this fight, and if that means smacking me around at Lockdown to try and get your killer instinct back, then so be it. Just remember though, I want to win each and every week, no matter who my opponent is, so if the chance arises it’s nothing personal, it’s all business. Though as large as Vortex may be, there aren’t many bigger men in this company than the Fight for the Right holder himself, Logan Kincade. I really don’t know what to think about you Logan, I mean on one hand I’d love to stand beside you and fight against ReGenesis; your power, violence and never say die attitude would certainly be useful. But on the other hand you’re that crazy I’d have no idea what you’d do next, hell you’d probably just attack whoever was nearest you. As a big man that’s not that dangerous for you though, it’s going to take a special sort of guy to be able to take you on, though you’ve found that with Crime Lord already. You need to be very careful where you go from here, yes proving your dominance once again would be a smart idea, however picking the correct opponents would be even more intelligent. For instance I may already have a goal to take down ReGenesis, but if you stick your nose in my business, I won’t hesitate and taking out another monster. The fourth member of this match is the real target for me though. Dicey, ever since you jumped over to 6WF you’ve made my life nothing but misery, whether it’s costing me my World Title, siding with our mutual enemy or just driving me to near insanity. But over the last few weeks I’ve truly enjoyed getting a measure of vengeance on you, watching you suffer like I have has eased my blinding hatred somewhat. At Lockdown though, I don’t want to play games, I don’t want to mentally torment you, I want to hurt you. I may be gunning for the win, but I just don’t think it’ll be as satisfying without first beating some sense into you, you know, the sense that you lacked when you decided to come back and take me on.

In a four man match there is obviously a lot of room for chaos to occur and very little is predictable, but even with all of that in mind I have one guarantee to make. I guarantee that I will leave that ring as the winner, no matter what it takes, and that’s not just because my ego will drive me, it’s also the knowledge that every time I finish a match the victor Alex, you lose a little more faith.

Keith Leone smirks into the camera as he then drops the microphone away from his face and stands in the ring by the ring ropes.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:49 pm

*The murmur of general chit chat around the Birmingham arena turns to silence as the lights go out and the Titantron starts to flicker into life. A blue background with the words Cameron Faith in large white lettering appear on the screen before fading away as "I Fought the Law" blares out the speakers and a series of action clips of Cameron Faith Super Kicking various opponents including in Hardcore Hell and Ladder Matches before ending on him pinning Mike Hill in the Elimination Chamber to win the Freeweight Championship.

The camera pulls away from the Titantron as the excitement in the crowd explodes into a mass of noise as Cameron Faith appears on the stage scruffily dressed in baggy grey joggers, polo shirt, baseball cap and the Freeweight championship over his shoulder. He stops at the top of the ramp raises the belt over his head before walking towards the ring slapping the fans hands as he passes.*

RJ: A Confident entrance from Cameron there, and looking at the clips of the top talent he has beaten in the new video montage I'm not surprised.

MW: Well  It may be a fancy new entrance from Faith but he still looks a right mess and I'm really not sure why he should feel so confident. Kenji once again taught him a wrestling lesson last week and now has a huge advantage at Destiny.

RJ: How he chooses to dress doesn't change the fact that between his two spells he has spent most of this year as the Freeweight Champion. That should give him all the confidence he needs for Destiny but Kenji has given himself a huge advantage going into their match knowing that Regenisis can get involved any time they want.

MW: Kenji hasn't needed his friends to beat Faith yet, why would he need them in the Ladder Match. He is just better and the sooner you, the fans and Cameron Faith accept that, the better.

*The camera focuses in on Cameron who is now in the middle of the ring waiting for the crowd to quieten a little before raising the microphone in his right hand to speak*

CF: So it's to be a Ladder Match at Destiny, well that's fine with me. I have stood my ground in some of the most brutal matches this company has to offer, Hardcore Hell, Elimination chambers and even a Ladder Match for the World championship. Hell that stipulation is more than fine with me, it's right up my street Kenji.

I don't even care that your buddies can get involved without harming your chances because all you need to do is look back the last few months at who I have defeated. I have beaten Max Adamson, Crime lord, Takeo, Logan and Kuinshi.

*The crowd boo as each of the names is reeled off*

CF: Just think about that. Thats the European Champion, Hardcore Champion, Fight for the right winner and once I beat you and Mike Hill this week, a World Champion. I am on the run of a lifetime and I don't plan on letting you end that or my Freeweight Title reign.

Crowd: Nay Nay Nay Nay Nay Nay Nay Nay

*Cameron walks to the ropes and stares up the ramp, before stepping through the ropes*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:19 pm

*Solomon Riddick is ringside at a recent house show. In the ring are two developmental wrestlers, looking to impress the 6WF road agents and potentially earn a call-up to the main roster. The crowd, that were just moments before dead, are now on their feet and wondering why Riddick has made an appearance. The two youngsters in the ring keep shooting glances at the masked superstar as he walks around the ring to the announce area and he quickly pulls a microphone from the ring announcer. Riddick looks up at the two wrestlers in the ring and he laughs.

Riddick: Please….continue…

*The two men try to keep wrestling but their focus keeps changing back to Solomon, worried about why is there in the first place.

Riddick: It is highly unorthodox for me to come out here and interrupt what I am sure was an impending classic in that very ring. But what I want to say is very important and the message I need to be heard cannot wait any longer.

The 6WF officials did not want me to come out here and talk, the 6WF officials never want me to come out here and talk….they prefer the “mystique” of my personality, they would rather I showed you smoke and mirrors than the true reflection of self that lies underneath my cloak. Solomon Riddick was a much more profitable asset when I bamboozled you with riddles, I was much more lucrative when you never saw or heard from me until you were crammed in your seats and the show was ready to begin.

But what is lucrative and successful for 6WF and what is lucrative and successful for Solomon Riddick are complete parallels, this is a fact I have come to realise. In order for me to gain a significant standing on this roster it is imperative that I branch out from my inner-self and I show the wrestling industry that I can be more than just another monster with a six month shelf life.

Because Solomon Riddick is much more than that, I have more depth and more character than that and I want my opportunity to show it. I want to show that the walking, talking wrecking machine that stands before you can be everything this company has been looking for….I have the capabilities of picking up the proverbial “ball” and running with it, I am not just a dime a dozen big man….what you are looking at is grade A championship material.

*The crowd are booing Riddick but he continues to talk, climbing up onto the apron to distract the wrestlers inside even more.

Riddick: You people have never been allowed to see the best of me, you have never witnessed  the ultimate Solomon Riddick but that is all about to change. Because you can sit there with your faces full of snacks and pretend that the reason Solomon Riddick isn’t a main event attraction is because he doesn’t cut it….he doesn’t quite measure up with the rest of the elite but I assure you that is not the case….I guarantee you that that is a lie…

From day one I have been held back, held back and underutilised in order for less-deserving but more influential people to occupy spots that belong to me….I have been cast-off, shunned, pushed out of the limelight and into the mire because ticket sales and television ratings don’t spike when a man without a face is holding your most prestigious championship…

*Solomon’s eyes glow as he shifts his mask on his face

Solomon: This isn’t a cry for help, this isn’t a “pipebomb” that might make management sit up and finally take notice of the talent that has been at their disposal all along….this is merely a statement to let you know that from this point forward I am done sitting in the shadows, I have had enough of warming your benches…we are entering a new era, with a new direction….a new leader at the helm.

Defeats will not slow me down, obstacles will not obstruct my path…if you knock me down I will get back up, I will continue to get back up until you drop to your knees in surrender. I have learnt many valuable lessons during my second tenure here in 6WF, I have come to realize that it isn’t how much you are willing to put in….it is how much you are willing to take when the opportunity arises.

And believe me when I tell you that I have no qualms with taking it all and leaving nothing for the rest of you….I will not stand in your queues any longer, I will not fall in line….I will not follow this sinking ship into the murky abyss.

Open your eyes….look around at this once grand kingdom and gaze upon its derelict backdrop….6WF is dying, the cancer within is growing and unless you are willing to pass control into the hands of someone who can change it…..you will meet your maker along with this dwindling promotion.

6WF it is time to wake up and look at what you have become….it is time to throw off the shackles, dismiss the age old practises that have gone before….you need enlightenment, you need a walking saviour…..and here I stand…

*Solomon grins as the boos from the crowd grow louder

Solomon: Wake up…..stop dreaming of the days when this company meant something, when fans flocked to see the “greats”…..because there is no such thing anymore, the days of the titans have ceased to be…the disease that courses through the veins of this promotion has killed them all off, sent them to pastures new….you either learn to accept that there is only one antidote or you can live with the fact that you all stood idly by and allowed 6WF to suffer in its final hours….

I am offering you one last chance to walk into the light, to accept the change that this company so desperately needs….

Wake up and take a good long look at reality!

*Solomon turns and looks at the two men in the ring. One of the competitors has his opponent in a sharpshooter submission hold but his eyes are fixed upon Riddick, who climbs through the ropes. The referee gets in Riddick’s way but Solomon just shakes his head.

Solomon: Do not stand to fight unless you are willing to give your all…

*The referee backs away

Solomon: A message sent is a message delivered…..This company needs direction, needs substance and it needs purpose….I offer you my hand…

*He extends his hand to the audience

Solomon: And I ask you to follow me…

*Huge boos from the crowd

Solomon: Together we can restore honour to the desecrated throne that lies unkempt in the hall of warriors….together we can make “6WF” mean something again…

*The boos just grow louder and Solomon sighs

Solomon: I SAID WAKE UP AND REALIZE THAT THIS COMPANY WILL DIE UNLESS YOU DO WHAT I SAY…

Crowd: You suck x10

Solomon: Already the foundations are beginning to crumble…..the powers that be hide in their ivory towers but not even money can provide a solution….there is one route to salvation, all other roads lead to eternal damnation…

Whether you choose to work with me or not…..I will not stopped in my crusade to bring about change…

To every man in the back…..to every superstar who is thinking of crossing me in the future, to every competitor who has the misfortune of stepping in the ring with me from today forwards…..you have been warned…

No prisoners, no backwards step….The Resistance is done with being placed on the back burner….you won’t give us what we want….then I guess the time has come to reach out and grab it…

Wake up 6WF….and look at what you have done!

*Solomon suddenly turns and he delivers a thunderous knockout punch to the superstar behind him, leaving the man completely unconscious on the floor. The second wrestler begins to get back up and he looks scared as he stares at Solomon, but Riddick extends his hand. The crowd are booing as the young wrestler looks at Solomon for a few moments and then extends his hand to shake Solomon’s hand. Solomon smiles as he raises the mic to his mouth.

Solomon: This is the beginning of the end…..6WF is about to change as you know it….are you ready to commit yourself to this cause?

*The young wrestler slowly nods his head. Solomon smiles

Solomon: Let the games begin…

*Riddick begins to laugh as the lights in the arena dim. The young wrestler follows Solomon from the ring and they exit out of sight. The scene fades out.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:16 pm

*Kuinshi is seen sitting ringside next to commentary as MW and RJ look at him watching the ring*

RJ: Why are you here?

*Kuinshi turns to them and smiles*

Kuinshi: I am simply here to see what my opponent in the future will do, nothing more nothing less.

RJ: You can do that from backstage, why be out here?

Kuinshi: To see if my simpleton of an opponent will react to me being here. I want to see what his focus and determination are like, they have dwindled in recent months but I want to see by how much...

MW: I want to ask you about Truth, are there different levels of Truth? Is there a church? Can I join?

RJ: Wire!

*Kuinshi chuckles and shakes his head as he turns towards them*

Kuinshi: To answer your questions Michael I suppose you would consider Truth to have levels but to me, Truth is the third side of a newly formed triangle. We do not stand with anyone and want to show everyone Truth. The Truth that exists and not the one they believe. As for a Church of Truth? well that is an interesting question you pose but for the moment there is none and you wanting to join? did you not see what happened last week? Are you prepared for that possability, that outcome if you fail? well?

RJ: Hey now there is a line and you are going to cross it soon

Kuinshi: A line? where? oh you mean the line you created to protect your morals and guide your sorry self through life? RJ you do not understand that there is no line to cross. There are no limits to Truth,  no boundrys to cross as with Truth everything is honest, open and transparant. I say what I want and to who I want and you are no exception so I suggest you sit down, shut up and prepare for the show!

*Kuinshi turns back to lookat the ring, ignoring RJ and MW*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 pm

"Breathe" blasts out of the speakers and Vortex appears in an instant, walking purposefully down the aisle. Johnny Oko rushes up from behind and pulls him aside before the two men exchange heated words. In the end, Oko shrugs and walks back up the aisle to the backstage area. Vortex stays standing by the guard rail, staring at Leone, as his music continues to play. The big man starts to walk to the ring again, slowly this time, as the fans cheer all around him. Vortex grabs a microphone and then enters the ring. The two men exchange looks as the music dies down. Vortex looks out to the crowd a few times, before beginning to speak.

Vortex: I was standing over there Keith.....by the fans chanting my name. Chanting the best damn catchphrase in 6WF. Chanting their support for me and Johnny. And do you want to know what I heard? With all that adoration heading directly towards me? You wanna know what I heard Keith? I heard a big......fat......deafening.......nothing.

He walks up to Leone slowly.

Vortex: That isn't your fault Keith. I'm not blaming you for me suddenly being hard of hearing. And I am not asking the fans not to cheer me. I love that part of the job. Even more than I love breaking ribs with the Rupture. But the reason I hear nothing is because my mind is on other things. My focus is centred on other things. And.......I am sorry to say Keith......it isn't tag team gold. Not right now. My thoughts are centred on my thoughts, like some vicious circle of self reflection. This is my weakness.....a weakness The Consultancy covered but one I know will always be with me. And try as I might, this weakness moulds who I am. And what I want to be.

He looks out into the crowd again before continuing.

Vortex: This match tests whether I can step up. This match tests my ability. It tests my body and my mind. It tests whether there is life in Vortex, the singularity, away from The Consultancy. The only test I don't need to take is to exercise my will to win. Because I know how to win Keith. It is something that I will do constantly leading up to Destiny......during......and beyond. I don't care if I have to take on you, Logan, Dicey or anyone else in this federation. If a win answers the questions I have in my mind, then I will take it. By whatever means necessary.

He pauses and takes in the support from the crowd for a while. He then starts speaking again.

Vortex: And as for your wish to see my killer extinct.......be careful what you wish for. Because the way I am feeling now, my killer extinct......one that may have been buried with all the fun and jokes of The Consultancy.......is now bubbling to the surface. Re-Genesis may have caused it. Constant failure of winning tag team gold may have caused it. The tipping point may have been a mixture of the two. But the fact is.....this is where my head is right now Keith........I got a lot of things going on. A lot of balls that I am trying desperately to juggle in the air. A lot of outside influences pecking away at my brain. But when I am inside this ring.....when I am doing stuff that comes naturally.......I am at peace. And at my most dangerous.

He growls and spits out the next few words with venom.

Vortex: So Keith..........sorry in advance.........and that goes for Dicey and Logan......but this week Vortex will be bringing his focus, his killer instinct, his a-game. And for once Keith......for once since The Consultancy came to be......it won't be for business. But simply for my own.......personal.......pleasure!

He drops the microphone to the floor and stares at Leone.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:44 pm

*The scene changes from the arena action to a long corridor in the backstage area. The artificial lights are burning bright as the corridor is lit extremely well. Equipment is neatly and tidily prepared by the milling stagehands and crew members, still adding the final touches and polishes. Amongst development stars, crew members and journalists chatting away, Mr Kenty strides into shot looking calm and collected. He is wearing a casual black suit, the top button undone. He is also wearing a pair of black trendy sunglasses, a silver rolex and a pair of smart black business shoes. He is dragging a smart black suitcase behind him. A few development stars approach Kenty with broad grins, smartphones at the ready.*

Development wrestler: Mr Kenty! any chance of a photo?

Mr Kenty: Sure thing guys. Where do you wan't me?

*The three young wrestlers gather around Kenty, the eldest one tosses his phone to a crew member who prepares to take the photo as the guys pose with Kenty who smiles happily. The Blackberry flashes and illuminates the group as the photo is taken. The crew member returns the blackberry to the eldest development wrestler who says thanks. Kenty winks as the stars gracefully say thanks. Kenty then makes his way down the corridor in full stride but then is stopped by roving reporter Jack Reynolds, who is suited and booted fully.*

JR: Kenty, quick word? 

Mr Kenty: Sure thing stranger. Been sometime since I rocked up around here.. nearly a month? could it be deemed a comeback? How about Mr Kenty's 2013 comeback.. no? Nahh.. I don't think it's worthy of a trashy either. But it was worth a shot, no? But I guess, others are far more deserving of a comeback trashy.. I hear one Clark James is back? 

JR: You hear correctly Kenty. 

Mr Kenty: My eyes nor my ears did deceive me then! Wish I was here just to feel the excitement and the buzz of that moment when he returned.. it was exactly the boost this place needed after the dark storm clouds bubbling around. Watching from home.. it was something to behold. Something to remember for a long time.. I truly believe that is the turning point for the battle against Re-Genesis. I maybe a old romantic but I love a good comeback! I just hope one day.. I could go toe to toe with legends such as James. Would be pretty special. 

Mr Kenty: I guess you could say tonight's pretty special in many ways. I needed this tonight.. I need my fix of adrenaline. I need my fix of pure, unadulterated downright nasty brawls! I need my fix of walking out to that crowd for the first time in nearly a month and showing what I'm capable of especially in this crazy and wonderful season of Autumn. Plenty of things can change, and not just the leaves on the trees!

Mr Kenty: Autumn is a month of change.. as Summer slowly disappears to the background a new season enters the fore. The nights turn longer, the days turn crisper and the air is cooler. It's very much a cooling period heading into a long dark winter. Now, you could say Autumn is very different to a period 6WF is heading into.. if anything, you could say 6WF is heading into the blistering heat of Summer again with what is popping or about to be popped. Need I mention Tonight, the Supershow, Destiny and Born In Fire! but.. if you look deeper, you could see.. striking similarities however.

Mr Kenty: You see, the blistering grip over 6WF that is known as Re-Genesis much like Summer had a blistering grip over this country is slowly dying away. Slowly going away.. which means, change is coming. A fresh change is coming.. which is welcomed. Those leaves you see falling now.. think of it as change slowly coming but ever so slowly. It's only a matter of time before that change but it will be fresh and cooling. 

JR: Anything but fresh and cooling for you tonight mind Kenty.. Crime Lord. Time attack Qualifying match.. big test for you. What are you expecting?

Mr Kenty: Everything. Everything and anything.. He may not give a damn or respect me.. but I respect Crime Lord. Maybe a little to much. That's why he probably took me to town last time we had our party in the middle of that squared arena. It was like a ton of bricks falling down on me.. it was pretty intense. I'v had a few matches over the years but none so much as so intense as that, a hell of a compliment too Crime Lord and a tribute to his skill-set and in-ring nous. 

Mr Kenty: There is no doubt this guy would be one of the hot favourites if he did qualify for the Time attack match.. it would be adding a anarchist into a political debate. The man doesn't give a damn about Re-Genesis, Lex Hart or the Jessica movie! all he cares about is winning. And by whatever means possible.. and guys like that, are usually the most dangerous to deal with and wrestle with. I can tell Mike would be sweating and sleeping a little less if he knew Crime Lord was hunting him down for the TAW title. I knew I would be!

Mr Kenty: He probably still see's me as some kind of target. A easy piece of meat.. he will expect me to be ring rusty. Granted, I may be a little steady in the early phases. However, I'm not a old dog just yet. I can learn new tricks.. it's only been four weeks. But as I said earlier.. I need this release, and tonight.. Crime Lord is going to be receiving some pent up aggression and hunger. I need this. I need to know I can go toe to toe with a man like Crime Lord.. I need to know if I can hang with the best again. 

Mr Kenty: After a few weeks, It's given me some time to reflect and view the landscape. It's also given me a chance to promote 6WF around the world and around the country.. but in that time more importantly it's given me a chance to train harder than ever. Many of you who follow me on twitter, will know I cycled around some beautiful places in Italy and France. I have also competed in a triathalon and dinned with some few good friends under the stars! but that was a treat. 

Mr Kenty: The point is, training is crucial. But at this time of year.. you need everything to keep up with the hectic schedule. My fans and the 6WF universe have been voicing their anger at me not being around to entertain them but it will be for the best.. that is a promise. Think of this as an evolution of Mr Kenty.. these past weeks I admit.. have been long. I have missed the fans, the crew.. hell I have even missed Lex! but ultimately.. it's opened my eyes. It's opened my eyes that this is the time to show the world what I'm made of.. 

Mr Kenty: A wise head once said to me.. the way too success is by being consistently prominent.. matched with persistent dominance. With the confidence to compliment the competence.  These are the ingredients to success.. And boy do you need those ingredients to survive in this crazy jungle! And I now know this all day long..and appreciate those wise words. My eyes have opened fully.. and I'm at peace.

Mr Kenty: Interestingly, I was talking to a very good friend of mine during my time away.. and he mentioned, many see me as some kind of maverick. I didn't fully notice this but then it hit me.. the way I walk into arena's and walk into anywhere as a matter of fact I turn heads. I turn opinions for the better or worse. And I kind of like that. I like the fact I divide opinion. It suits me.. all my life I have dealt with adversity and this no skin of my nose. This is what makes 6WF and the 6WF universe unique and special..

Mr Kenty: I'm totally at ease at going under the radar.. but I'm even more at ease being in the spotlight..under the world scrutiny and the pressure. I like to think I can thrive with the lights on bright and let's face it.. tonight the lights are set to very bright! Crime Lord better bring his A- game. I have no qualms about that though.. but what Crime Lord needs to watch out for is that I'm a refreshed.. rejuvenated and hungrier than ever before and I'm sure as hell determined to stop 2013 from slipping from my grasp.. It's never to late to turn the tables in my books.. 

Mr Kenty: Crime Lord vs Mr Kenty mark two.. I'm so excited I can barely contain myself! a shot at Mike Hill, Lex Hart and the rest of the gang.. It almost makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. But tonight versus Crime Lord will be nothing like warm or fuzzy. Instead it's going to be a war of attrition.. and this war, is not going to end with yours truly lying on my back in the ring. No.. this war of attrition is going to end with Crime Lord and I taking each other to the limit.. It's not going to be fun or pretty. I can assure you of that Jack. 

*Nodding seriously and focused at Jack, Kenty heads off full of steam towards his locker-room, clearly focused on his match and preparations. The scene slowly fades away with the final image of Kenty marching with intent towards his lockeroom, suitcase in toe, dragging along the ground as the show heads to a small commercial break promoting Destiny.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:15 pm

(The screen comes alive with the shot of Kayleigh Reed stood beside TGA.)

KR: Hey! Right now I’m joined by a man hoping to become a 2-time TAW Champion at Destiny, TGA.

(TGA nods silently to acknowledge his introduction.)

KR: Another man taking part in that match is Max Adamson, who defeated your opponent this week, Scorpion. What did you make of the way Max qualified for the Time Attack match.

TGA: Well it all seemed very fortuitous. Recently it seems like everything has been going Max’s way.

(Kayleigh looks perplexed and TGA catches his glance.)

TGA: Oh it’s alright, I know what you’re thinking. I didn’t mean that the death of Chris Patricks was fortunate in that sense. But for an opportunist like Adamson it gave him the perfect springboard to jump up to the big leagues. Quite frankly I don’t think he’s done anything of note in the past year to deserve a shot at the TAW title. Me? I’ve taken on the biggest stars this company had to offer and beat them. I was TAW Champion until it was decided by Cobra that I wouldn’t be. And what did I do to him?

(There’s quite a long pause before Kayleigh jumps in with an answer.)

KR: Oh, I’m sorry. I thought it was a rhetorical question.

(Another long pause.)

TGA: Well it wasn’t, it was a question. What happened to Cobra?

KR: You beat him so badly he hasn’t been able to return to 6wF since.

TGA: Damn right I did. One day I’m going to get the chance to do exactly that to Max Adamson and put him out of this company forever. I want to be the one to put the final nail in Max Adamson’s coffin.

(Kayleigh’s eyebrows rise up and her jaw drops.)

TGA: Relax, I meant figuratively. I don’t actually plan on killing Max Adamson... But I suppose accidents to happen.

(TGA’s response is met with a similar reaction.)

TGA: Another joke, but I can tell maybe is not the time for them.

KR: Erm, I’d rather just get on to your match this week with Scorpion. You open Lockdown against one half of the men trying to fight for tag team gold.

TGA: And I have no doubt that the end result of both matches will be the same. I beat Soloman Riddick last week and this week I will defeat Scorpion. Then when they pick up their wounded asses, they’ll trot on over to the tag team title match and get them kicked again. These are two lads, who aren’t as rookie as they present themselves, who just don’t have what it takes. What have either of them accomplished in their time here? Nothing worth notice- The exact same nothing that Max Adamson has accomplished.

KR: Are you worried about another potential interference against Scorpion?

TGA: Why would I be worried if they weren’t out to get me? Quite frankly I couldn’t care if the entire backroom marched out tonight and took terms smashing Scorpion’s head off the canvas. As long as they don’t try and mess with me, I’m happy.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Lex is stood backstage, he is dressed in baggy grey sweat pants and a black and pink 'Its all about me' T shirt
Lex chuckles as he looks at this evenings card
LH: Jeesh I know Udo and Visage are a bit slow and stupid but to actually label them as handicapped on the card is perhaps going a little too far

There is a whispering from off camera
LH: Really?

But why would the odds be against me?
Have you seen how good I am.... And you've seen them and you still think that they are favourites??

Lex laughs sarcastically
LH: Well we shall just wait and see then shall we!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Udo and Visage are shown in the Re-Genesis locker room. Udo unusually animated is stomping around the room as Visage sits in a shaded corner trying to calm the German Giant.

Visage: My friend!.... be calm

Udo: CALM?! He vass in our lair! He has taken all off meine vork!

Visage: It doesn't matter my giant friend. The next phase begins soon, your work was coming to an end. You can rebuild....

Udo: I vill crush his skull!

V: We have more important things to deal with Udo, That being one Mr Lex Hart...

Udo takes a deep breath before he stops and turns to look at Visage.

Udo: It iss an important match, ve must show 6WF that ve mean business unt destroy one off their generals....

V: Precisely. Your plans still stand, There is a positive to take from Logan's actions... the main one being Logan himself, he would never help Lex Hart, he has no use for the information you gathered on team 6WF. He is as opposed to those men as us.....

He is trying to get into your head, and he has succeeded... now I suggest you remove him and focus on the job at hand.

Udo:.......you are right meine friend. Ve shall make an example of Mr Hart... unt show the vorld that Udo unt Visage are the greatest tag team in history!

Visage and Udo shake hands before Visage quickly turns to the camera who quickly turns and runs down the corridor before the show cuts to commercials

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Vortex and Leone are staring at each other when a warning sounds over the speakers bringing a chorus of deafening boos.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED....

Edgecrusher blasts out as Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp with a smirk spread across his warpainted and hideously scarred face.

He holds his Fight for the right briefcase tight in one hand and a microphone in the other.

The music fades.

LK: Isn't this nice...

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: ...You two seem to think you have a chance of winning this match. That's cute.

Logan begins to slowly walk down the ramp as abuse is hurled his way from the fans.

You both talk of your power, your ability, your focus...... you lie. You lie to yourselves, you lie to the sheeple in the arena

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Dicey is the same, he will tell you how great he is too, how much he wants it....blah blah.... None of you have really thought about what I bring to this match, The dangerous thing for you two,.... is that I don't even care if I win or lose, I have this...

Logan holds his briefcase up.

LK: I am going from week to week, just biding my time........before I strike.... and that puts me in a very advantageous position, If I was a lesser man I could just sit back and rest on my laurels, unfortunately for the rest of this federation... I can't do that. SO what does the man with a shot at the title do with his time?

Logan walks around the ring looking at the fans as he talks. Before he stops and looks into the ring

LK: He has as much fun as he can. And gentlemen, nothing would be funnier than to break the hearts of you and your fans by beating you in this weeks match, especially you chubs, I will personally see to it that you are taken out of this match as early as possible, why you are even in a match with the like of me is absurd! And seeing how it means OH so much to you, I will delight in seeing you FAIL!.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Now don't get me wrong, I will always try but I must be sure not to risk too much just in case that moment reveals itself to get my hands on Cassius, and with that in mind I won't be joining you in that ring just yet, now I am sure you will claim I am afraid, or try to goad me into fighting you now but I have matured and grown in this company, in the past I could afford to get into a brawl any time I like but the stakes are too high now, So you two love birds carry on, See you at Lockdown

Logan walks up the ramp reaching the stage where he turns and salutes the two superstars in the ring and raises his brief case before he tosses the mircrophone into the crowd as security dive in to retrieve it Logan laughs and turns to head into the back

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.(The scene showcases a hooded man looking at a picture of Cameron Faith raising the Freeweight Championship High in the Air. The man is wearing a mask as he walks up to the picture with a spray can as he begins to shake the can up.)

..........- You is the last obstacle that stands in my way for achieving what I desire in life! You are the man who is in the way of me reaching my destiny. I want you to fall on your knees and prepare for humiliation when you bow down to the man known as Hidari Kenji!

(The hooded man pauses)

......- I achieved much less but dominated the Fall of 2012 capturing a Championship within a month of being in this company. I redefined 6WF when it was actually something to have praise for! I was the man at the time when you were a 0. 

(The hooded man pauses)

......- Now you went from 0 to Hero and you think you're the faith of man!

.....- No

No

no

NO!

NO

....- You see this frustration and anger I have towards you man is not just hutred that builds in my blood and bones! Naw man this is the manipulation you give people to get behind you back because you're some sort of leader waiting to be someone.....

(The hooded man pauses)

.......- In order to gain achievement you must first lose something valuable to you. That belt is not free until it falls into the hands of a real leader and a real freedom fighter! I will defeat you in this ladder match or should we say your own yard because this match coming Destiny proves that you are a stepping stone!

That you are not a man of Faith...hell you aren't a man of my faith and I damn sure believe that my people who aren't blind see through your bullshit stories and speeches of your past.

(The hooded man pulls his mask and hooded over it revealing Hidari Kenji with patches on his face)

Hidari- You are not immortal nor your are a god! The only god I believe in is not filled by faith. There is no white god I believe in! There is no black god I believe in! There is only a Savior! And I am the Savor of 6WF because I am the man who is coming to defeat you!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- You are disgusting and you are a disgrace to my brotherhood! And my brotherhood do not appreciate your word of Faith!

9/13/13

I and my brother Mike Hill will defend our honor!

(Hidari takes the spray can and sprays red mist indicating the date for destiny over Cameron Faith's picture)

Hidari- Walk With Me!

(Hidari walks away as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 pm

('Rain Wizard' blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as the hulking figure of Crime Lord slowly steps out onto the stage. He raises his arms in the air and the crowd only increase in volume, Crime Lord has his usual scowl as he strides down the ramp ignoring the jeering fans. One young fan manages to reach out and touch Crime Lord who looks down at him in disgust before security usher Crime Lord away, he brushes off his grey suit and then steps up onto the apron before stepping through the ropes. He takes a microphone off of a stage hand and stands in the centre of the ring, ready to speak.)

CL- Mr Kenty...we've been here before haven't we, you professing your great respect for me, trying to get in on my good side, trying to put a little doubt in my mind as to how much I want to take you apart limb from limb. We were here before, and tell me Kenty...how did that work out for you?

(Crime Lord smirks as he takes a moment.)

CL- I showed you up for the wannabe you are, I showed the world that you're not ready, not ready to compete with me. You're not main-event, you're middle of the road, average. Now that is not disrespect, that still puts you miles ahead of most wrestlers in the world, being average in 6WF is world class anywhere else. Don't take this offensively, you should be happy with that, content with your place in the grand scheme of things. You'll never be on my level, but nobody is, it's not a thing you should be ashamed of. Take what you've got, hold it, treasure it and retire happily knowing you were as good as you could be.

There's no point pushing yourself and failing Kenty, don't try to be better than you are because the only thing that will lead to is disappointment. You'll disappoint all the fans that backed you all the way, you'll disappoint your friends, your family who believed in you and you'll disappoint yourself for being so deluded as to think you could be anything more than average. Kenty...it's not worth it, accept your position, stay in that position, you push yourself to hard, jump into the shark tank and all I can see for you is early retirement. Trust me Kenty, I've been around a long time, I've seen guys like you come along and I know your level, I know where you'll be comfortable at. Accept this. 

As for this week, the Time Attack match should be renamed Crime Lord's Time Attack match, that's how dominant I am Kenty. I have been here before, walked into one as world champion, target on my back and I walked out, unpinned, undefeated...still world champion. Do you think you can compete with that? Do you think you can stop me breaking way into that match. You're right that I don't care about Jessica, ReGenesis or any of that rubbish. I care about this Hardcore Title, I care about winning...I care about myself. That is my advantage Kenty, I know what you think, you've got one eye on the Time Attack match a chance at toppling ReGenesis...well you make it boy, you make it past Lockdown.

You could be as refreshed, rejuvenated as you want and I would still beat you, every week, every day I would beat you. I am better than you in every single way. What you think is innovation I was doing years ago, what you think is special is ordinary for me, what ever you throw at me I have a response and each one will lead to 1....2...3. Goodbye Kenty. 

(Crime Lord raises his arms in the air and he drops the microphone as the crowd boo loudly, Crime Lord steps through the ropes onto the ramp and walks up.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down