6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 9th September

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 9th September Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 9th September

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:03 pm

The camera cuts to the LG Arena in Birmingham as 'Rest In Pieces' blares through the speakers and the fans go wild as an amazing display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting illuminate the top of the stage. The camera pans to the commentary...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Lockdown!

MW: We're live from the sold out LG Arena and broadcasting on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! And wow, what a show we have in store for you tonight!

RJ: Last week was all about the return of Nemesis, and what an impact he made on his re-debut in 6WF. But there was plenty more talking points, none more so than our main event.

MW: Where Max Adamson retained his world title against Crime Lord, ushering in a new and incredibly exciting era at the top of the tree in 6WF.

RJ: Only thanks to a huge helping hand from his new Guardian Angel.

MW: There was also the first of the contests between Mike Hill and Cameron Faith, which Faith won in a roundabout way...

RJ: While we will also no doubt see the continuation of the feuds dominating both the tag team and Hardcore divisions at the moment.

"Roy Hodgson swears more than Austin Stevens"
"Nemesis is gonna kill you"
"Mr Kenty is my hero"
"How was the mud bath Cameron?"

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 9th September Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 9th September

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:04 pm

’Ain’t no place to be killing time, homie. You wanna get yo’sel out o’ this rain...

Ethan Knight stands looking down at an elderly homeless man outside the LG Arena in Birmingham as rain pours down...

‘Spare any change, mate?’ asks the man.

Ethan smiles and places his hand into his pocket before pulling out a crisp ten pound note, he kneels down and looks at the homeless man...

’This is all the change I got on me, man? But this ain’ no money fo’ you to go gettin’ some hooch and sitting up at the stars, you feel me? You get yourself some food and shit, take your old ass down to a thrift shop, get something for the winter...’

The homeless man looks quizzically at Ethan.... ‘Thrift Shop’, he says?

’Ah man, what you call it over here? Charity or something? I dunno man, look, I gotsta go, don’t you go letting me down or nuttin’, ain’ no Miley Cyrus here to protect your ol’ ass!’

Ethan laughs to himself as the homeless man shuffles around his belongings before looking up and smiling at Ethan...

‘Thanks.’, he says, pulling a small, tatty rolled up pouch of tobacco out of his trousers. Ethan nods and turns, picking up a small sports bag and jogging towards the entrance to the arena as the rain continues to fall heavily. He bursts through the entrance door, turning and pushing it to as the drops or rain roll down his temple. His grey tracksuit patchy with moisture, he stands, staring around the arena...

So this here is home, huh? What it’s all about now. Gotta get that head o’ mine down, start afresh, prove ‘dem m’fuckers wrong...’

Ethan’s phone begins to ring as ‘Love Never Felt So Good’ by Michael Jackson plays out and Ethan looks slightly embarrassed as he pulls the phone quickly from his pocket and smiles as ‘Momma’ flashes up on the screen...

’Hey Momma, yo, lemme’ call you back on my Skype, you at the computer? Sweet, yo, gimme a minute...’

Ethan hangs up the phone and looks round for a place to sit. He wanders over to a cluster of chairs and places his holdall on the floor before sitting down and tapping away at his phone. The phone rings a few times before the image of his mother appears on his phone...

‘Well, well, well, if that ain’ my boy Ethan the Pro Wrestling star.’, she says smiling...

’How y’all holding up out there, y’all missing me yet? There’s plenty o’ room fo’ y’all out here, I mean, Birmingham ain’ no Florida or nuttin’ but it sure beats home.’

‘I told you, I need time to rest. We all do. We don’t all have that energy of yours, Ethan. But I’m proud of ma’ baby. I’m glad you moving on properly wi’ your life.’

’You catch the show las’ week?’

‘I sure did. I was one very proud Momma. Are you on this week?’, she asks?

Ethan shakes his head...

’Nah, not this week, guess they keepin’ me fresh, y’know? Did Casey watch?

Ethan’s mother pauses for a second... ‘I ain’ seen much o’ your sister, Ethan. She been knuckling down, focusing on her education, and she don’t like seeing you get hurt, she sure as hell ain’ gon’ be watchin’ no wrestlin’ show....bunch o’ oiled up men, grapplin’ w’ each other...’

Yo, Ma’, fo’ real?’

Ethan’s mother begins laughing to herself...’Boy you know I’m messing wit your head...’

Yeah, y’all always were good at that. Yo, I gots to go now, Momma. You tell Casey imma call next week, see if she can free up sometime fo’ her brother?

‘I’ll tell her. You be careful now Ethan, don’t go rushing into this. Take your time and do it properly.’

‘Yeah, I feel you, take care Momma, I love you.

‘I love you too, son’, she says as Ethan smiles down the phone before disconnecting the call. He looks around and sits back down...

’Bunch o’ oiled up men! Damn, Momma, you still bus’n out the jokes even in your sweet ol’ age.

Ethan flicks his iPhone unlocked and goes into his camera roll. He flicks through until he finds a picture of his Mum and his Sister. He sits, staring longingly down at the photo before locking the screen and standing on his feet...

Best get to findin’ my locker room, yo Rasta, hold up dawg

Ethan catches Rasta walking through the corridor, pushing his phone into his pocket he grabs his holdall and jogs off towards the locker rooms as the scene ends.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:06 pm

A backstage interview room has once again been transformed into a makeshift classroom with a number of crew members facing the front of the class with a blackboard. The camera comes round to show the doorway which Tom Ree wearing a dark suit backs into.

"No Jack you cannot come in. You have to already have a certain level of intellect. You can have your room back once I am done, now go away." 

We hear Jack Reynolds walking away so Tom Ree composes himself, clears his throat and turns around. 

MW: "I wonder why I wasn't invited to the lecture!" 

RJ: "Maybe the teacher does not think you are on his intellectual level."

MW: "I will have you know me and the teacher have had many education talks and he considers me an equal." 

RJ scoffs as Tom Ree gets the front of the classroom

"I have been thinking ladies and gentlemen. Thinking about why someone like me us being held down here. Despite my clean pinfall victories I am held down in this organisation. That is why lesson ten is a lesson on sport. Do any of you watch sports?" 

A few hands go up around the classroom. 

"Do any of you watch American Football?" 

Only one hand goes up and Tom Ree gestures him to stand up. The man is 6'3" with a red Nike hoodie on and in good shape. 

"What football team do you support young man?"

"I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan."

"Ranked the dumbest team in Football in 2012. You probably don't care! You do not understand the problem. Roger Goddell does! He will not do anything because that is just how he wants it. Intelligent people are a challenge, see they get it and that's the last think he wants. He does not want players who have enough independent intelligence to want to change his league, a profit spinning machine. Intelligent players scare the league.  They would rather a Floyd Mayweather, someone not intelligent enough to read a page from Harry Potter. The problem is we find it funny, we do not see this as a horrible indictment of the issues with the superstars of today's generation. A man in other walks of life with his intelligence would be regarded with contempt. Instead he is a superstar, no one is questioning why this grown man cannot read. 

The NFL is the worst organisation for this, an organisation that does not care about the education of its players. The evidence is everywhere, it's obvious to see. Do you know who Glen Coffee is?"

"Nope!" 

"Of course you don't. Because he retired after one season in the league. One season with the San Francisco 49ers after being drafted in the third round. He rushed for 226 yards and a touchdown but after one season he wanted to go back to college to complete his undergraduate degree and pursue a master's degree. Something he felt unable to do whilst in the league. Why should the league restrict his potential like that? Maybe it's the dressing room that does not allow him to complete these aims. Isaiah Kacyvenski, a defensive linebacker who played for Seattle Seahawks, St Louis Rams and Oakland Raiders. He was not surprised with the Incognito-Martin scandal because he experience it himself. A degree from an elite academic school made him a target as a 'rich pampered kid.' 

One case escalates all others though. Myron Rolle thrived at The Hun School of Princeton achieving a 4.0 GPA and 21 advanced placement credits. He was also a top safety. He received 83 scholarship offers to play Division I football. He would finally decide to attend FSU but did not fit in with his teammates who thought he was a nerd. He tucked his shirt in, wore glasses and used proper speech, all thing which made him seem alien to his teammates. Myron would be accepted because of his incredible athletic talent. When he had to box a 233 pound tailback, Myron beat him up real good. He hold go on to become a third-team All American and was projected to be the 18th pick after the 2008 season. Rolle would instead apply for a Rhodes scholarship, one of the most prestigious academic opportunities in the world. He was accepted. Only two NFL players had ever been Rhodes Scholars. Rolle wanted to be the third. He would enter the 2010 draft a year after being the projected 18th pick. At the combine he impressed scouts with his speed, size and strength. Despite all these factors he slipped to 207th pick. But the coaches treated him like some kind of curious insect to be studied. Instead of discussing his position they discussed health care and Bill Clinton. A man with the talent and desire of any safety over the past decade filtered out the league. Why? Was the NFL scars. A man who eventually wanted to be a neurosurgeon was a risk in a league where the brain trauma issue was taking off. The NFL was worried how he would use that intelligence. 

Sporting organisations are scared of intelligence. They don't know your intentions. They cannot trust you. That is why I will be held down in the company as much as possible. The powers that be do not want me to succeed. Intelligent athletes scare them. But I shall not let them hold me down. You will witness me overcoming the barriers placed in front of me. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom Ree exits the room and heads towards ringside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:08 pm

Match 1

Tom Ree and Austin Stevens vs Clarke James and Blue Dragon

RJ: Tag team action to kick off this edition of Lockdown!

MW: And it sees Clarke James and Blue Dragon renewing their partnership from last week, which wasn't exactly a successful combination.

RJ: Only due to the brawling between Blue Dragon and his long-time rival Logan Kincade.

MW: Well that's hardly going to change tonight is it, as instead of Kincade, its Austin Stevens alongside Ree tonight.

"Successful" hits and the crowd greet the arrival of the teacher with boos as Tom Ree makes his way out onto the stage purposefully, striding down to the ring and then stepping through the middle rope. He's carrying a briefcase that he throws down to the outside.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before pointing to the Hardcore Title around his waist.

RJ: You couldn't come across two more different people, but the one thing they have in common is a huge ego.

MW: Both are merited though. Stevens is one of the most dominant Hardcore champions in our history, he's the future. And Ree is the most intelligent man in the company.

"Freak on a leash" sounds out across the arena as the crowd start to cheer. Blue Dragon appears on the top of the ramp and soon starts to head down the ramp. He tags the fans hands before continuing his stride down the ramp, sliding in and leaping to his feet.

The crowd begins to grow louder, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring.

MW: What a pair of losers these two are!

RJ: How can you be so disrespectful of two of the lynchipins of 6WF in the modern era, yet support egotistic upstarts like the two men stood across from them?

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Blue Dragon starts off up against the Hardcore champion Austin Stevens. The two men lock-up and BD drives Stevens back into the corner, where he lifts a knee up into the stomach. Stevens lurches forward and BD pummels away on the back of Stevens, before dragging him forward and dropping him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........kick out!

Stevens forces the shoulder up, Blue dragon gets to his feet and leaps into the air and connects with a knee down into the face. BD waits for Stevens to rise, before then attempting a suplex. Stevens blocks it, before countering with a stalling vertical suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Austin Stevens rolls up to his feet, he lifts up Blue Dragon before Irish whipping him firmly into the ropes. BD rebounds to the middle of the ring, Stevens spins on the spot and knocks Blue Dragon down with a discuss lariat. He staggers up, Stevens takes him back down to the mat with a snapmare followed by a superkick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from Stevens here.

MW: Taking it to Blue Dragon, exactly what I like to see against this idiot!

Blue Dragon forces the shoulder up, Stevens hauls him up and goes for a kick to the gut. BD grabs it and Stevens nails an enzaguri kick to the head. Blue Dragon lurches forward, Stevens lifts him into the air and nails a powerbomb. Stevens makes the pin attempt again.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Stevens drags up Blue Dragon, he hits a Yakuza kick to the chest which knocks BD into the corner. Stevens runs in, hitting a clothesline only for Ree tag himself. He goes to the top rope, hitting a neck snap on Blue Dragon. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Tom Ree waits for Blue Dragon to rise, he then sprints in at him but Blue Dragon takes Ree down with a snap powerslam to loud cheers from the Birmingham crowd.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Ree drives the shoulder up off the mat, Blue Dragon lifts him to his feet and then drives him down into the canvas with a scoop slam. Ree stumbles up, BD lifts Ree onto his shoulders and connects with a running gutbuster. He tags in James, who climbs to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew Senton!

RJ: Great team-work from those two!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

James drags up Ree, where he hits a couple of big forearm smashes into the back. James then lifts Ree into the air, before connecting with an atomic drop. James then bounces off the ropes, hitting a flying elbow smash on the Teacher. James covers his rival again.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Ree gets the shoulder up, James tags out to Blue Dragon once more. James drags up Ree before Irish-whipping him into the path of Blue Dragon who crashes a big boot into the skull of The Teacher. He rolls back to the corner, where Blue Dragon fires in a series of body blows at Ree before flipping the bird at Stevens and then nailing one huge right-hand to the head. Ree stumbles forward, BD kicks him in the gut...

RJ: Powerbomb!

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Tom Ree again gets the shoulder up. Clarke James begs for the tag again from Blue Dragon, who is happy to oblige after dragging Ree into the corner. James sprints into the ring, turns on the spot and connects with a shining wizard. Ree staggers away, James follows in and knocks him down with a clothesline. Ree stumbles to his feet and James takes him down with a spinning heel kick. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Ree gets the shoulder up, James waits for him to rise before lifting him up onto his shoulders and connecting with a Samoan drop. James drags Ree closer to one of the corner, before climbing up to the top rope. James steadies himself before flying off and connecting with a plancha splash. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Ree powers out. James locks in an armbar so he can drag Ree to his feet, before whipping him firmly into the ropes. Ree rebounds to the middle of the ring and James leaps into the air, connecting with a dropkick. Ree rolls up, James ducks under a clothesline attempt before nailing Ree with a snap DDT. Cover.

James drags Tom Ree to his feet, he sets up for Faithless but Ree manages to elbow his way out of the predicament. Ree then pulls down the back of James' head viciously into the canvas with an edge-o-matic. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up, Tom Ree quickly puts him into a sleeper hold. Ree wrenches back on the submission hold, but James fights up to a vertical base. Ree pulls James down into a backbreaker, Ree then runs off the ropes hitting a forearm smash to the head. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Ree slowly gets to his feet and he allows Clarke James to rise too. Ree then fires in three right hands to the chin, followed by a couple of body blows and then a left hook that rocks James back into the corner. Ree runs in, hitting James with a shining wizard. He then lifts James up onto the top rope...

MW: Muscle-buster!

RJ: Ree clearly getting frustrated.

MW: And so has Stevens! Taking matters into his own hands!

Stevens runs into the ring, he flies at BD knocking him off the apron with a dropkick. Stevens climbs up to the top rope, flying off only for BD to catch him and throw him into the announce table with a fallaway slam. BD lifts Stevens up, driving knees into the back of the Hardcore champ.

In the ring, Ree drags James to the corner. He rips off the turnbuckle cover from the top rope, where he then proceeds to drive the head of his rival into the exposed steel. The ref makes the 5 count, and Ree just ignores him, continuing to drive the head of James into the steel.

RJ: The referee has lost complete control of this one.

MW: The bell is ringing for the disqualification, but he isn't going to get control of these four.

Stevens avoids one of BD's knees to the back, he then shoves Blue Dragon before climbing onto there and stomping away continually on the head of BD. He drags him towards the TV monitors, resting his head on there before continuing with the stomps.

In the ring, Ree drags James towards the ropes, he ties him up and then punches away on the head of the veteran. On the outside, Stevens grabs Tom Ree's briefcase and walks towards BD, whose head is on the announce table. He is about to smash it down onto the head of BD when Ree grabs the briefcase.

With James tied up in the ropes, Ree smashes the briefcase into the head of James. Tom Ree holds up the briefcase, grinning as James begins to bleed from the head, with Lockdown going to an ad break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Backstage we see a shot of Max Adamson's Locker Room, with the door ajar and a lot of shouting. The camera peeks through the gap in the door to show Max Adamson angrily venting his frustrations, while Angel stands in the corner and Clarissa is trying to calm Adamson down;

Max: ...We both know exactly what this is. This is what happens when The Saint has a grudge. I mean, come on! I had to defend my title against Crime Lord last week, while still not one hundred percent after the concussion I suffered, and then this week I'm teaming, TEAMING with the guy who was indirectly responsible for that Concussion!

Clarissa: Don't you mean directly responsible?

(Adamson stares bemusedly at Clarissa)

Max: No Clarissa. The Saint was directly responsible for bringing this war to 6WF. My concussion was just collateral damage to him. But Cassius and his Zhi-lots gave me this concussion as part of sending a message to The Saint, yet he forces me and Cassius to be on the same team? This is bullshit, straight up, grade A bullshit. Nemesis and Kenty are fighting the war for 6WF. I'm the 6WF Undisputed Champion and yet I'm put on the same team as, and probably viewed as, part of the side against 6WF. It's ludicrous!

(Adamson rubs his hands through his hair before taking a deep breath and calming down)

Max: Luckily this scenario is one of many where you and I bringing Angel into 6WF will benefit us. Exactly what I said last week, Angel is here to protect me from the shitstorm that The Saint constantly sends my way. And sure enough, a new week, another shitstorm from The Saint. I don't like it one bit, having to team with Cassius Zhi. It's just another example of negligence and the endangering of employees from our esteemed General Manager. He's got to be sacked one day, surely! Normal General Managers wouldn't be allowed such freedom, why is he so special?

Clarissa: You've still got to focus on Nemesis and Kenty though, not Cassius.

Max: It's not going to be easy working with Cassius, but if he's obsessed with Nemesis and with Kenty, then it's manageable. Angel, you'll be the eyes in the back of my head. Clarissa, you'll stay backstage. Team Adamson will overcome these odds, and between us we will succeed. I am not going to let The Saint grind me down, I am not going to let The Saint win. Max Adamson is on a winning streak, and Max Adamson is going to continue the Age of Adamson with yet another win. Even if it is at the expense of 6WF's own martyrs. Nemesis and Kenty, don't blame me when you end up with an ass whooping from the 6WF Undisputed Champion. Blame the man who put you in this situation. Blame The Saint.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Clarke James is shown backstage sat at the medics station having his reactions tested...

Medic: How many fingers am I holding up, Cee-J?

The medic holds 3 fingers in front of Clarke James who rolls his eyes...

CJ: 27. Seriously doc, I’m fine, I’ve had worse, now can you just let me get back to my locker room.

Medic: Cee-J, you know the scrutiny us docs have been under ever since Patrick’s death. We have to make sure all of the performers are thoroughly checked out after any kind of head trauma...

CJ: Fine, but can you just hurry it up already?

Oh, you can’t surely be hurrying along a well educated man, Clarke?

The medic backs off as Tom Ree walks into shot...

TR: I assume that your arrogance and assured male bravado ensures that regardless of how qualified this man is, somehow you know better? That somehow you’re better placed to educate us on your condition? Funny how you were so sure that I was a push over, Clarke and yet, twice now I’ve had the better of you, and in highly amusing circumstances to myself, I’ve left you with both the proverbial and literal.....headache....

Ree smiles to himself as James gets up from the bench...

CJ: I spose you learned those kind of tactics at your precious private school huh, Tom? Carrying that briefcase round your life a butch version of that guy from the Inbetweeners, next you’ll go going out to the ring, talking in that special Yoda voice.... ‘Hit him with a briefcase I did’, and just like that episode I’ll be the one not laughing.

TR: Oh, Clarke. I do enjoy this pent up anger of yours, joined sweetly with this sickening, childlike, petty humour you seen to exude when you’re backed into a corner. The joy of it all, is that now I have your attention. Now you’re the naughty child at the back of the class whose had his first painful, stinging shot of the cane and now he’s having to take notice. And take notice you shall, Clarke.

Ree leans towards Clarke, smiling...

TR: Believe me, this is no student becomes the teacher situation. This will be the most brutal foray into education since the 70’s. Before I build you into a real man, I’m going to break you down into nothing more than a shell., a metaphorical blank page; and I, Clarke. I hold the quill...

Ree pats Clarke on the cheek and heads off camera as James sits back on the bench.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Match 2

Logan Kincade vs Lukas Takeo

RJ: First singles action of the night next here on Lockdown!

MW: I can't wait for this one, it should be a fantastic match-up!

RJ: I'm certainly expecting it to be brutal, as two of the contenders for the Hardcore title square off.

MW: There will be a few fists flying this match, I can guarantee that.

"From Yesterday" blares out, the arena lights dim and the crowd go wild as Lukas Takeo walks slowly out onto the stage, head bowed with a towel draped over his head. He continues walking like that all the way down to the ring, the lights switch back on as Takeo climbs in over the top rope. He removes the towel and throws it into the crowd.

RJ: With the return of Nemesis, it seems like Takeo's return to 6WF has been over-looked somewhat, but he's certainly made an impact in the Hardcore division.

MW: It's fair to say that he hasn't exactly made himself many friends, even that idiot Blue Dragon doesn't want to know who he is.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, he stares down at Takeo before storming down the ramp to the ring. He climbs onto the apron and through the middle rope, staring it out with the big man.

RJ: Do you think Kincade is more angry than ever Michael?

MW: I do RJ, we know Logan has never been all there...but he has completely lost it now. No-one can control him.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Takeo goes in for the lock-up, but Kincade ducks under it. He then kicks away at the back of the right knee of Takeo until he falls into the canvas. At this point, Kincade drives a series of stomps down into the head of Takeo until the ref intervenes. Logan steps back, but only to run in and hit a kick to the face of Takeo as he stirs. Logan makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2............kick out!

Kincade rolls onto Takeo, immediately pounding down on his faces with right and left hands until again the referee is forced to step in. Logan quickly drags Takeo to his feet, where he forces him back into the corner. Kincade drives a succession of shoulders into the abdomen before letting Takeo stagger out of the corner, at which point Logan takes him down with a superkick to the chin. He covers.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

MW: Logan Kincade's tactics obvious from the off here, he's just going to take it to Takeo, not let him get a foothold in the match.

Logan gets to his feet, he kicks at the gut of Takeo before letting him rise to his feet. He lifts a knee up into the stomach, before grabbing the head of Takeo and slamming it back into the canvas. The monster rolls up and throws a wild punch which Logan easily ducks before pulling the big man down to the floor with a leaping neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Takeo again powers out of the hold. Logan puts him into a front facelock, dragging him to a vertical. Kincade then crashes a series of knees into the head until Lukas falls into the ropes. At this point, Logan releases before stepping onto the ring apron. He turns Takeo around before pulling him down neck-first across the top rope. The former Hardcore champion falls back, Logan springboards in off the top rope and takes down Takeo with a flying clothesline. He hooks the leg again.

RJ: Impressive from Kincade!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Logan hauls up Takeo, he goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Takeo reverses the momentum. Kincade leaps to the 2nd rope and springboards back attempting a reverse crossbody but Takeo catches him across his chest before throwing Logan across the ring with a fallaway slam. Kincade staggers up and runs in at Takeo who flattens him with a big forearm smash. Cover.

MW: Takeo's power has given him an opening to get back into this contest.

Takeo drags Kincade up by the head, where he then fires in a series of big European Uppercuts to the chin. Kincade stumbles back, as Takeo continues to wrap in the huge European Uppercuts until the former Hardcore champion crashes into the turnbuckles in one of the corners. The big man then runs in, hitting a stinger splash. Kincade stumbles forward as Takeo bounces off the ropes, flooring him with a huge spear. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Logan Kincade forces the shoulder up. Takeo waits for Logan to rise before scooping him up and slamming him into the mat. Takeo drags up Logan, hitting a 2nd scoop slam. On the third occassion, he picks up Logan in the same position but instead throws him onto his shoulders and then dropping him to the canvas with a gorilla-press slam like move. Takeo places a boot across Kincade as his way of making the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Takeo now dominating this match.

Takeo waits for Kincade to rise before slinging him over his shoulders. He runs to the corner, hitting a snake eyes. Logan staggers out, Takeo runs the ropes...

MW: What a boot!

RJ: That could finish it!

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

Kincade manages to drive the shoulder up. Logan is dragged to his knees by Takeo, who then hauls the former Hardcore champion into a powerbomb position. Out of desperation, Kincade pummels down on the head of Takeo with some huge punches and headbutts, which eventually force the big man to release him. Logan runs off the ropes, nailing a big crossbody block. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Lukas Takeo forces the shoulder up, Logan allows him to rise so he too can recuperate. He then lifts Takeo into the air, connecting with an inverted atomic drop. Kincade runs off the ropes, hitting a jumping clothesline on Takeo. Kincade doesn't cover, he waits for Takeo to stumble up...

RJ: MEATHOOK CLOTHESLINE!

MW: That could finish it!

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

Takeo gets the shoulder up just in time. Kincade quickly synchs in the sleeper hold, setting up for blind justice only for Takeo to counter with a hip toss like move. Kincade rolls up, Takeo grabs Logan by the throat and goes for a chokeslam but Kincade drops out and shoves the big man away...

RJ: Ref's down!

MW: This is where things could get interesting!

Takeo looks down at the ref, before spinning and glaring at Logan. They walk to the middle of the ring...

RJ: Here we...STEVENS! OUT OF NOWHERE!

Austin Stevens enters the ring after leaping the barrier, he hits Takeo with a double axe handle to the back of the head. He immediately starts booting away at the big man as Logan watches on for a moment.

Stevens continues with the boots, he then looks to Logan, he glares back and there seems to be some sort of silent agreement as soon Kincade joins in with the attack on the big man.

Kincade holds the arms of Stevens in a chicken-wing hold as Austin Stevens punches away on his head. They then swap roles, with Kincade taking his time between each punch.

MW: Methodical beating down of Takeo from these two.

RJ: I can't believe they are working together...

MW: I think they both realise what a threat Takeo is, get him out of the equation and you can go back to fighting each other. It's a team of convenience...no, not him damn it!

RJ: BLUE DRAGON!

The veteran comes running down the ramp, Stevens rolls out of the ring and up the ramp while Logan stands waiting for a while, staring down at BD before eventually stepping back and out of the ring. Takeo is up, Blue Dragon turns around...

MW: CHOKESLAM!

RJ: Why the hell did he do that? BD just saved him from a beatdown!

MW: He didn't want his help, BD doesn't need to be involved in everyone's business!

Takeo looks towards Kincade, who is retreating up the ramp. He glares at Takeo, who stares back . Kincade reaches the top of the stage where suddenly Stevens re-emerges from the back, cracking his title belt into the back of Kincade's head.

RJ: These four men really can not stand each other can they?

MW: No pairing or team is going to work, they just want to beat the crap out of each other and I say let them do it!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:30 pm

RJ: And now folks, we have the 2nd instalment of the series of challenges between 6WF European Champion Mike Hill and 6WF Freeweight Champion Cameron Faith.

MW: It's like watching a really, really poor imitation of Superstars.

RJ: Well if you ask me, it's much preferable to watching four guys like Kincade, Stevens, Takeo and Blue Dragon beating the hell out of each other.

MW: Each to their own. Let's go to Kayleigh Reed and see what she has in store for us this week...

*The cameras pan to Kayleigh in the backstage area, with Mike Hill on one side of her and Cameron Faith the other.

Kayleigh: Folks you join me in the parking lot for the next challenge, which has been devised by Cameron Faith. As you can see by their attires, it looks like we're set for some kind of running race, but that's all I know. After Mike Hill's Leap of Faith last week, Cameron came up with this challenge. Let's see what he has planned.

*Kayleigh passes Faith a spare mic...

Cameron: Wow, and I thought that Kristal was dumb, Kayleigh you really are something else. We're in running gear, and you figured out it was a running race, congratulations Sherlock! It's simple, we're going to race around the track that is marked by the cones, it's a full circle so this is the finishing line. First back is the winner, it's pretty simple, I'm sure even Mike can understand that.

*Hill is passed a microphone as well.

Mike Hill: As much as Mike Hill would love to show you up...again, Mike Hill simply can't run against you in this race Cameron. I have a long-standing hamstring problem, it doesn't hinder Mike Hill in the ring-you've found that out yourself haven't you, but Mike Hill certainly isn't allowed to compete in athletic events such as this one.

Cameron Faith: Oh wow Mike, is that the best you can come up? I might have accepted if you'd have come up with a half decent excuse but that is just pathetic. If you're scared Mike, why don't you just say? There's nothing to be ashamed of, you don't want to be embarrassed by Cameron Faith.

Mike Hill: Like the way Mike Hill embarrassed you last week? In fact you've still got some mud in your hair now, haven't you showered since last week?

Cameron Faith: Crack all the jokes you want Mike, nothing is going to stop me from once again showing you up as a fraud. Your bio on the official 6WF site gives one of your nicknames as "The Fastest Man in 6WF," so why don't you prove it? I know why...because you're a fraud. Always have been, always will be. You're also a coward, you don't want people to see how much of a liar you are so you try to create some far-fetched excuse to get out of this race. Well I did your stupid little jump last week, so you're doing this. Now get ready.

*Faith drops the mic, Hill shakes his head but Faith slaps the mic out of his hand. He looks to Kayleigh...

Kayleigh: Three...Two...One...GO!

*Faith goes off at a lightning pace, with Hill simply stood on the start line still. Faith continues running, shouting abuse at Hill not realising he's nowhere near Faith. Eventually the Freeweight champion turns around...

Faith: Where are you Hill? You coward! You fraud! Come on, I'll wait here and let you catch-up! Hill I want to see your face when I show you up as the liar you are! I'll come back and drag you around the course if I have to.

*Faith stands waiting for a few moments.

Faith: Right that's it, I'm going to come round there and get you, just so I can show you up again!

*Faith turns and runs back around the corner, where Hill emerges and knocks Faith down with a huge clothesline.

Mike Hill: I'll give you the win again this week Cameron, enjoy the race.

*Hill walks off smiling as Faith seethes on the floor as Lockdown goes to a commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:31 pm

The Saint is shown walking through the backstage area when he’s approached by Jack Reynolds...

JR: Saint, is it possible we can get a few minutes of your time?

The Saint stops and smiles....

TS: Of course, Jack? How can I help?

JR: Firstly, it’s over two weeks since he returned, are you ready to give your opinion on the shocking return to 6WF of Nemesis?

The Saint’s upbeat smile drains from his face at the mention of Nemesis...

TS: Well, Jack, I have to say, I was as surprised as anyone to see Nemesis walk out there, but you know, as a wrestling fan first and foremost it’s a hugely exciting time for 6WF. He’s one of the biggest and baddest in 6WF History, and in Cassius he’s certainly matched himself in terms opponent...

JR: As a man who ended the reign of Nemesis, there must be some slight animosity between the two of you? Especially as you’d seemingly hand picked Kenty to take on Cassius?

The Saint breaks into an uncomfortable grin...

TS: That’s all behind us, it’s about pushing 6WF on to bigger and better things....

JR: This week, Max Adamson has been very outspoken with his attacks on you and the way you’ve handled things during your time as 6WF General Manager, do you have any response to his criticism.

The Saint looks more serious and focused at the question...

TS: Look, Max Adamson is one of those guys that’s never happy. For 5 years he bitched and moaned about never getting his shot, that he never got the chances others were afforded, but check the record books, Jack. Most unsuccessful title shots in history. That’s not someone who never got a chance, that’s someone who never took them. Now look at him. World Champion, king of the hill, and yet he’s still moaning. He’s not protected, he’s a walking target. 6WF is unsafe. Well I’ve got news for you, Max. Being Champion means you walk round with a target on your back. You’re open season to the guys round here. Deal with it.

JR: Safe to say you’re pulling no punches?

TS: Hell no, Jack! Why should I? You think if I cut him a break? No chance. Infact, tonight he’s going to find out just how far I’m going to push him.

JR: Care to elaborate?

TS: No,

Reynolds looks taken aback....

JR: Erm......you know....going back to Max’s comment that 6WF is unsafe, tonight we again saw the Hardcore Division implode and Austin Stevens again pushing the boundaries of safe and fair competition, are you planning to intervene?

The Saint smiles wildly, patting Jack Reynolds on the shoulder...

TS: Now that is a good question.

Am I going to intervene? No.

Am I aware that things are getting out of control? Yes.

The Saint believes in active competition and the buzz around this Hardcore Division is bigger than anything I’ve ever seen, that’s why next week I’m making a Main Event for the Hardcore Title, it will be a Fatal Four Way, with Austin Stevens taking on Blue Dragon, Logan Kincade and the monster Lucas Takeo!

Reynolds looks concerned at the announcement...

JR: Are you sure that’s a good idea?

TS: You’re damn right I am, Jack. You’re damn right I am.

The Saint walks off down the corridor as Reynolds looks on shaking his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:31 pm

RJ: More singles action up next!

MW: And it sees the man who came so close to winning the world title last week returning to action immediately.

RJ: No Michael, Crime Lord should be world champion. It was only the interference of Adamson's Guardian Angel that prevented that.

MW: I'm not sure about that RJ, the gore did after all finish the match off. It's not an easy return for Crime Lord, as he finds himself up against Udo Berg of Project F.E.A.R!

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp as Visage follows out. The duo make their way down the ramp, Berg climbs into the ring over the top rope while Visage paces around the outside.

MW: Impressive win for Berg last week against The Fanatic, he'll be looking to continue that momentum tonight.

"Rain Wizard" roars out through the speakers and the crowd begin booing as Crime Lord makes his way out onto the stage. He ignores the fans reaction, looking more focused than ever as he strides down the ramp and steps into the ring through the middle rope.

RJ: It was a risky decision cashing in his title shot so early into Adamson's reign, but it so nearly paid off for Crime Lord.

MW: He'll come again RJ, we know that.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord goes in for the lock-up but Udo Berg rocks him back with a huge uppercut. Crime Lord stumbles back, before shaking his head. He walks back towards Berg who hits another big uppercut, this time knocking Crime Lord to the floor. Udo runs off the ropes, hitting a big leg drop across the throat of Crimey to cover.

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Udo drags him up before hitting a couple of hard elbows into the side of the head. He then flings Crimey into the canvas with a hip toss. The 6WF legend rolls up to his feet, where Berg crashes a big boot into the side of his head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Udo rolls Crime Lord onto his front, before pummeling down on the back of the veteran with a series of punches and knees. He then drags Crime Lord up by the head, he flips him onto his shoulders before drilling him into the mat with a big powerbomb. Cover.

RJ: I've never seen Crime Lord physically dominated like this.

MW: I don't think Crime Lord has either!

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Crimey again kicks out. Udo hauls him up and then throws him into the corner powerfully with a release belly to belly suplex. Udo sprints in going for a big splash, but Crime Lord dives out of the way at the last moment. He goes to the top rope, where he proceeds to smash the head of Berg into the turnbuckle cover continually until he is forced to release. Udo staggers back out of the corner...

MW: We don't normally see Crime Lord up here...

RJ: Wow! A flying crossbody from Crimey!

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Udo Berg forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord stomps away on the head of Udo Berg, he rolls towards the ropes where Crime Lord quickly grabs the legs of Berg, dragging him back before hitting a choke slingshot. Berg stumbles to his feet and Crime Lord hits an inverted atomic drop before hitting a brogue kick after bouncing off the ropes. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord lets Berg up, before hitting a couple of kicks to the gut. He then bounces off the ropes, driving Udo's head into the canvas with a running STO. Berg stumbles up, he throws a wild clothesline that Crime Lord ducks under before hitting a Fisherman's suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Berg kicks out, Crime Lord locks in an armbar on Udo. He allows him to his feet before hitting a clothesline. It doesn't take Berg down so Crime Lord runs off the ropes, hititng a 2nd clothesline. Still Berg doesn't hit the floor, so Crime Lord runs the ropes and hits a chopblock. Crimey then runs the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

MW: I'd never seen Crime Lord physically dominated, well, I'm not sure I've seen anyone do this to Berg either.

RJ: Incredibly impressive from Crime Lord.

Crime Lord drags up Udo Berg, he goes for a suplex but Udo blocks it, he then counters by sending Crime Lord flying across the ring with a suplex of his own. Berg stirs up, Crime Lord runs in at him only to be flattened by a big boot to the skull. Cover.

This time it is Crime Lord who gets the shoulder up. Udo drags him to his feet, he lifts him onto his shoulders before running to the middle of the ring and hitting a powerslam. Crimey rolls up, he runs in at Berg who hits a snap powerslam into the pin.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Crime Lord powers the shoulder up. Udo drags him to his feet before throwing him into the corner. Berg then sprints in, hitting a big clothesline. Crime Lord stumbles forward and Berg drops him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2....................Kick out!

Udo Berg hauls up Crime Lord, he sets up for the ice-breaker but Crime Lord drops down the back...

MW: German suplex!

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Berg forces the shoulder up on this occassion. Crime Lord quickly stomps down on the back of Berg's head before taking a few steps back...

RJ: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

MW: That could finish it!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick out!

RJ: Berg kicks out!

Crime Lord looks up in disbelief, shaking his head. He gets to his feet stepping back towards the ropes.

MW: Lining up a 2nd Mafia Mow down...

RJ: Visage has got him by the leg!

Udo's tag partner grabs Crime Lord's right leg, to prevent him going for the 2nd knee to the head. Crime Lord is trying to free his leg as Udo begins to stir, but Visage is holding on for all he is worth. Berg is up to his feet, he comes running but Crime Lord manages to free his leg just in time.

Udo bounces into the ropes, rebounding to the middle of the ring. Crime Lord haunches down...

RJ: No way!

MW: Oh my god! He can't do this surely!

RJ: He's got him on his shoulders...

MW: LOCK N LOAD TO BERG!

RJ: AMAZING POWER!

Ref: 1..........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Crime Lord wins it! Crime Lord wins!

MW: That was absolutely amazing, what a way to finish the match!

RJ: Crime Lord just lifted a 7"1, near 500lb behemoth onto his shoulders and then had the power to hit an F5 as well.

MW: Absolutely unbelievable, one of the most amazing moments in Crime Lord's decorated career in my opinion.

RJ: These fans have, and probably never will, like Crime Lord but even they are on their feet and showing some respect to Crime Lord after the way he won that match.

MW: He doesn't really know what to do with a reaction like that.

Crime Lord smirks at the reaction, looking down at Udo before turning and leaving the ring.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:32 pm

The scene takes place inside of a room where we see a flag entitled The Empire in black and white. Tsukasa and Kenzaki both walk in with the tag team title belts around their waist as Hidari Kenji comes walking in sitting down facing camera men and reporters.

The Empire, Hidari Kenji seated with Tsukasa and Kenzaki both standing up following with the Dragon giving a cold stare at the reporters.

Reporter 1: Ok we have reports of a new unit in this process. What is this Empire and what is your goal here in 6WF??

Hidari: Next Question.

Reporter 2: What happen to Team Japan??

Tsukasa: Next Question.

Reporter 3: Will the Parasite Killers pose a threat and destroy this Empire??

Hidari looks up to the reporter and begins to speak...

Hidari: It's obvious that you all are here and wondering about our mere existence and why we do the things in this company. But simply we ask for you to pay attention to what we're here to do and why we are here to dominate.

Hidari pauses...

Hidari: I organized this group to not just takeover 6WF but to seize it from it's power and take what belongs to me. That is the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship. I am here to knock down doors and take what is rightfully mines and I won't quit til you people see why this company will have broken glasses shattered with all of my men taking out the competition.

Hidari pauses...

Hidari: You see Dopant Zero already made their mark as the Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in this company's history let alone Two times they made their mark on Tag Team Wrestling. Now it's time for them to grow as singles after I become the World Heavyweight Champion. Japanese Men have showed you all what we can do and Japanese Men will show you why we are the evolved race of all men!

Hidari pauses...

Hidari: Anyone who gets in our way will get hurt! Anyone who tries to stop us will be left on the bench! This fall..no this year the rest of the year belongs to "The Empire". There's a difference between fact from fiction and you all are living in a fact society when Hidari Kenji walks out of the Arena as your savior.

The scene fades away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:33 pm

*The show returns from a quick commercial break as the audience are directed to the brightly lit and accommodating backstage area of the LG arena. The warmth of the backstage area is boosted by the bright lighting, excited members of staff and crew. Also a generally a buoyant atmosphere is palpable to the audience watching. The camera then cuts past crew members talking and Local talent discussing the card before revealing a charismatic and happy looking Mr Kenty. Kenty is sat on a black metal equipment truck wearing a pair of blue jeans, Nike blazers and his official "Live Life Loud" shirt in turquoise. The microphone etched into the shirt is in peppermint stitching. Kenty has a cheeky grin draped over his face as he juggles three rubber balls with ease, his blue eyes entirely focused on his juggling. A few seconds pass before a suited and booted Jack Reynolds arrives in shot, with a smile across his face. Reynolds looks at Kenty with a grin, as Kenty continues to juggle.*

Mr Kenty: One second, Jack! I'm on for a record...

JR: All on you big man...

*Kenty continues to juggle before just falling short as one rubber balls manages to slip from his grasp, bouncing to the floor and rolling to the far end of the corridor. Kenty chuckles to himself, shaking his head. He then places the two other juggling balls beside him before looking at Reynolds with a cheeky grin. He then stretches his neck and arms before speaking to the roving reporter.*

Mr Kenty: What can I do for you, this evening then Jack?

JR: Good evening Kenty... Just going to ask you a few questions. Been a hectic few weeks... so I guess my first question too you is, How are you feeling within yourself as of late?

Mr Kenty: You know what Jack? pretty good. It's been a tough couple of weeks, a rocky road if you will. Recently, I have been going toe to toe with the greatest superstars this company has to offer. And on each of those occasions, I have shown that I can hang with these superstars, whether it be tag team, single or triple threat matches, I have tried my very best. But the way it works is that I beat them and then they beat me! week after week, we just beat each other!

*The camera widens to a beautiful looking Kayleigh Reed in a gold dress and a make-up women who are in conversation. Their eyes widen and shock creeps across their faces as Jack Reynolds bites his knuckle before giggling to himself. The ladies exit the scene as Kenty furrows his brow, before hitting the equipment box jovially.*

Mr Kenty: Ladies... That's not what I meant!

JR: I'm sure... but back onto what you were saying?

Mr Kenty: Yeah, absolutely Jack! Naturally, the swings in momentum between superstars is immense. It's testament to the tough, aggressive and brilliant roster we currently have here in 6WF. Week after week it's a test of my mental powers and of course, my physical powers. Naturally, I'm not the biggest. Not the quickest and definitely not the strongest. That means I have to play on my instinct and intelligence. Playing to my strengths is something I have done my whole career and that's not going to change. For years now I have always tried to dance with the lights on bright against the meanest, toughest and nastiest wrestlers this planet has to offer and never once have I gone down the easy road.

Mr Kenty: Last few weeks have been pretty eye opening for me, I must admit. I'm not going to shy away from the fact our current 6WF champion has been on fire, and last week proved it. Max wen't toe to toe with a legend of our business and managed his first title defense incredibly well. Add the protection he has with that new cat... Angel. He has made himself a quality safety net. Hell, I wouldn't mind a bodyguard! but that cat... he is an interesting dude. I mean... he wears a mask. A suit, he clearly likes his fashion and seemingly can resist Clarissa's charm... wait a second, it's actually not that hard! but I would check some of the guys out in the locker room. Just don't tell Max!

Mr Kenty: But I digress...a bodyguard for yours truly would have been useful when Crime Lord left me on my back in the middle of the ring... I could have done with some support if you know what I mean, Jack! but it's okay. This rig has always done things the hard way and long may that continue. I mean, Crime Lord want's to have a showdown with Mr Kenty... he knows where I am. I respect him, but I don't fear him. And why should I? like me and you, he is flesh and bones. Like any other human being on the planet... he has feelings. He has emotions and he can feel pain. He may think he is unbeatable but just like me, he has his weaknesses, out in that unforgiving ring.

Mr Kenty: Crime Lord has been with 6WF a very long time now... he has seen guys like me walk into this company and try to compete with the best it has to offer, over the richest prize of them all. The 6WF undisputed championship of the world. But, I'm different to those guys, and Crime Lord knows this. See, Crime Lord see's me as a threat. And a threat that is not going to go anywhere anytime soon. Form is temporary, but class is permanent. Both Crime Lord and myself have had a rough few weeks but we both look to the future and as you all know, there can only be on sheriff in this town! and by that I mean a challenge for the 6WF undisputed championship.

Mr Kenty: For over half a decade now, You could say one name has been synonymous with 6WF and that is Crime Lord. But just listening to the 6WF world and the palpable energy they give off they know that change is coming. They know that superstars such as Crime Lord, Cassius Zhi, Nemesis and Max Adamson are fighting against guys like me who are perhaps a little too "PG" for their liking. But they all know that this "PG" guy is spearheading this change. You cannot deny that the overwhelming support that these 6WF fans that a bunch of the new 6WF superstars have received, including myself. And just sitting on the cusp of the match tonight and the cusp of this grand change, you could say that this is the most important piece of this timeline.

Mr Kenty: Yes, the fate of the 6WF undisputed championship is not on the line tonight, but the match tonight is about our future. That includes us all. Max Adamson, Cassius Zhi, Nemesis and Mr Kenty. Tonight, we don't close any rivalries... we re-open them. And I promise to all my fans out there in the sold out LG arena and all the fans around the world that I will make a statement. And that statement will be, I will beat Cassius Zhi. I will beat Max Adamson. I will be either one of them in the middle of the ring, one, two and three. And this statement goes to Max Adamson, Cassius Zhi, Crime Lord, Nemesis, Cameron Faith, Mike Hill and even Austin Stevens. If any of you think you have what it takes to carry this company in the future of this company... your going to have to go through me to get it.

JR: But, surely, you fear for this company if Cassius Zhi has his way?

Mr Kenty: You know, Jack... the great thing about this company is that, nobody gives up on you. Somebody has always got your back... and if or when I go to war with Cassius with the lights on bright... infront of a sell-out crowd, I'm going to enjoy it. Not fear it. Why? because All my life I have dreamed about wrestling. I have always dreamed about entertaining people and showing the world my talents. This is what I was born to do and to me, going to war with Cassius Zhi in a bizarre, weird way... I would love it. I have seen the pain he has inflicted on others... I have seen the mental and physical torture he has inflicted on others and loved ones of superstars...I'm prepared to be hurt. I'm prepared to be put through the biggest test of my career... but I cannot wait.

Mr Kenty: And if somehow, I fail fighting this war with Cassius Zhi... the other great thing about this company that their will be someone else too fight. And if they fail, then someone else will take over... the wheel will keep on turning and then their will be a guy who will take down Cassius. But I like to think... that I will be the guy who will finally make Cassius pay for the pain he has caused. Not just for the Consultant... but for JJJohnson, For the 6WF world who have been terrorized by his evil actions, Fans and the locker room who should not have to be made to feel this big when coming into work. I'm doing it for all of them... and I hope I can do it for them.

Mr Kenty: As I said earlier tonight... the main event. There is no championship gold on the line... however, it's an important part of the timeline we find ourselves in right now. This event... will change the course of history. We have a man who is returning... a man who is arguably another legend of this company, Nemesis. Who once again I'm teaming with tonight and once again is an absolute honor. Together, we change the course of history tonight. We mould the future... We return 6WF to the people... we return 6WF to the people who matter most, the fans. And we remove the threat of evil, tyranny and a undemocratic way of work. Tonight, will change the course of history... and I intend in starting this.

*With that, Kenty stares intently at Reynolds before nodding and heading out of the scene with a confident swagger and purpose. Reynolds looks on with a hint of admiration towards Mr Kenty as the scene returns to the 6WF arena, the LG which is jam packed and ready for some more 6WF action.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:34 pm

RJ: Now we return to tag team action for our next contest...

MW: I'm intrigued by this one, it's down as The Parasite Killers vs The Empire, but not a handicap match.

RJ: Well I'm assuming it means we've got Dopant Zero vs The Parasite Killers, but I guess it could be any combination from Yagurama, Nogami, Hidari and Dragon.

MW: That puts the Parasite Killers in a very dangerous situation.

"The Essence" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Kenji Hidari strolls out onto the stage with all of his trademark confidence. He is flanked by Dragon as “Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as the tag team champions saunter out onto the stage. They stand either side of Hidari, before all four men hold their arms aloft. The Empire then walk down the ramp confidently, all of them sliding into the ring.

RJ: It looks like they're going to make the Parasite Killers wait and see...

MW: Hidari is a genius when it comes to things like this, he is a tremendous leader.

“Sad but true” hits and the crowd give a mixed reaction as James McManus strides out onto the stage. He paces down the ramp, waiting outside the ring as
"Change(in the house of flies" roars out and again the crowd are mixed in their reaction as The Fanatic walks slowly out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp, before leaping onto the ring apron ala Brock Lesnar and then in over the top rope as McManus rolls in. They leap up and stare across at The Empire.

RJ: The Fanatic has been in the wars lately, I'm really not sure how he will cope tonight.

MW: A lot of the pressure is going to be on McManus I feel.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

As McManus starts the match off for his team, The Empire look to each other. Eventually Hidari and Dragon leave the ring, indicating Dopant Zero will be the ones to take on The Empire.

Yagurama and McManus lock-up, and the Dopant Zero man drives McManus back into the corner. He then fires in a series of elbows into the chin, before dragging McManus away from the corner and throwing him to the canvas with a Japanese Thunder bomb. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Yagurama quickly drags McManus to his feet only to then fling him down to the canvas with a suplex. McManus stumbles up and Yagurama launches him across the ring with a belly to belly throw. The Dopant Zero man makes the cover again.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

MW: Yagurama taking control of the opening of this match.

McManus gets the shoulder up again, Yagurama rolls up and goes for a powerslam, only for McManus to drop down the back and drive the Dopant Zero man into the mat with a reverse DDT. McManus goes to the 2nd rope, diving off and dropping a knee down into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

McManus locks in an armbar on Yagurama, he then starts dropping a series of knees down into the shoulder. He then drags up the Dopant Zero member before knocking him down with a clothesline. Yagurama rolls to his feet, he throws a wild punch which McManus ducks, he then rolls up Yagurama.

Ref: 1...................2...Kick out!

RJ: There's McManus' technical wrestling and greater speed coming to the fore. That's how you beat someone like Yagurama, by being that little bit quicker.

MW: Easier said than done though with a man like Yagurama, whose power can help him counter nearly any move.

Yagurama powers out quickly, both men rise to their feet and start exchanging blows. Yagurama looks to be gaining the upper hand but McManus cuts him off with a hard knee into the gut. He then drives Yagurama down into the mat with a short powerbomb, pushing the legs down into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

McManus waits for Yagurama to rise, before sending him into the canvas with a snap suplex. Yagurama rolls up to his feet, McManus takes him down to the mat with a double leg takedown.

RJ: McManus showing some impressive power of his own.

MW: And now his submission wrestling, locking the Boston Crab in.

James McManus is quick to really apply the pressure with the submission, leaning back and pulling the legs back firmly as he tries to force Yagurama into submitting. McManus continues wrenching back on the hold but Yagurama starts using his power to claw his way towards the ropes.

McManus tries to drag Yagurama back but his power is too much, he gets closer and closer to the ropes before finally grabbing hold of the bottom rope. McManus releases the hold, he then goes to the top rope waiting for Yagurama to rise.

He flies off going for a crossbody but he is caught across the chest. Yagurama quickly places McManus onto his shoulders, he drops down the back though and dives to the corner, tagging in Fanatic.

RJ: McManus didn't really want to have to get Fanatic involved in this match too much, but he's been in the ring for a while. He needed to tag out.

MW: And here Yagurama has done the same!

Nogami springboards into the ring, he runs in at Fanatic who drives him down to the mat with a spinebuster! He quickly covers.

Fanatic lifts him to his feet, he hits a snap suplex but keeps the hold applied. He drags up Nogami and goes for a 2nd suplex, only on this occassion he holds Nogami in the air for a while before dropping him down into the canvas. Nogami stumbles up and Fanatic connects with a running clothesline. He covers.

Fanatic gets to his feet, he quickly drags up Nogami and hits a series of hard knees into the back before dragging up the Dopant Zero man. He goes for a side suplex but Nogami flips out and lands on his back. He leaps into the air, hitting a zig-zag on The Fanatic. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

The Dopant Zero man waits for Fanatic to rise, he hits a spinning shoot kick to the stomach. Fanatic lurches forward, Nogami bounces off the ropes and connects with a curb stomp on the Parasite Killers man. Nogami steps back to the corner, he waits for Fanatic to get to his knees before sprinting in and nailing a bakatare sliding kick. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Kenzaki Nogami lifts up Fanatic, he goes for an Irish whip to the corner but Fanatic reverses. He follows Nogami to the corner, but he uses the ropes to leapfrog over the top of the on-rushing big man. Nogami then leaps backwards, hitting a pele kick that does send Fanatic into the corner. Nogami runs in...

MW: What a dropkick that was!

Fanatic slumps forward after the running dropkick and Nogami quickly goes for the pin.

Fanatic forces the shoulder up, Nogami drags him back to the corner where he then tags in Yagurama. He places a boot across the throat of Fanatic as Nogami sprints across the ring, sending McManus flying off the ring apron with a dropkick as he tries to step in to stop a double team move happening.

Yagurama hauls up Fanatic, still placing him against the turnbuckles. He Irish whips Nogami into Fanatic, he hits a flying calf kick which Yagurama quickly follows up with a big splash. Fanatic staggers out of the corner and Yagurama hits a high-angled, bridging belly to belly.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Yagurama tags out to Nogami again, he waits on the ring apron as Yagurama lifts Fanatic onto his shoulders...

RJ: Powerbomb/seated senton combination!

MW: Great double team-work from these two!

Fanatic forces the shoulder up, Nogami waits for him to rise before nailing an inverted atomic drop. The Japanese star bounces off the ropes and hits spinning heel kick. He goes to cover again.

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Fanatic again kicks out but is clearly showing signs of struggling. Nogami nods to Yagurama, he steps into the ring without the tag before lifting up Fanatic...

MW: Kunai powerbomb!

RJ: Nogami splash!

MW: It's all over!

Nogami goes into the cover, McManus attempts to storm the ring but Dragon cuts him off with a huge superkick to the chin, with the ref distracted by trying to get Yagurama leave the ring. He turns as Nogami hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Dopant Zero get the win!

RJ: A big assist there from their empire cohorts, McManus would have saved the match for his team.

MW: He'd have only been delaying the inevitable.

RJ: Maybe so but it was illegal Michael, you can't just look past that.

MW: I can and I will. I'm looking at the bigger picture, and The Empire were incredibly impressive tonight!

Dragon and Hidari roll McManus into the ring, they immediately roll in themselves and begin to lay into him with boots as Dopant Zero immediately go back on the attack against Fanatic by throwing him into the corner and firing in roundhouse kicks and punches to the head.

RJ: This is absolutely uncalled for!

MW: They're sending a message RJ!

RJ: Which is what exactly? That they're a bunch of cowardly thugs.

Dragon and Hidari pull McManus to his feet, Dragon holding him in a full nelson as Hidari disrespectfully slaps him across the face.

MW: Project F.E.A.R!

RJ: I never thought they would be the ones saving the day!

MW: Well here they are!

Berg and Visage stride down the ramp to the ring, The Empire hastily exit and leave through the crowd as Berg and Visage hit the ring and stare out the tag team champions in particular.

They then look down at McManus and Fanatic before grinning. Udo drags up Fanatic...

RJ: Damn it!

MW: ICE BREAKER! BRILLIANT!

Visage goes to the top rope as Berg drives McManus into the mat with a powerslam...

RJ: FEAR FALLS!

MW: The Parasite Killers have taken beating from both The Empire and F.E.A.R this evening, not a good night's work for them!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 pm

*Jack Reynolds is seen walking backstage looking very nervous, he is walking towards a locker room and the camera zooms in to reveal the name NEMESIS on the door*

JR: This should be fun.....

*Jack takes a deep breath before knocking on the door, there is no response, Jack seems happy enough and turns to walk away but turns straight into Nemesis*

Nemesis: Looking for me?

JR: Oh.. Yes, I, er, wanted to get your thoughts on your comeback last week?

Nemesis: Last week everyone was able to see for themselves exactly what happened, Nemesis returned and it was like I had never been away, I left this company deathwishing superstar after superstar and last week I returned with a deathwish right in the middle of that ring... Austin Stevens was just the first of what will be a long list of victims.

JR: You announced your comeback by chokeslamming Cassius Zhi in the middle of the ring and after defeating him in tag team action you once again face him in tag team action this week, once again partnering Mr. Kenty against....

Nemesis: Listen here Jack... It doesnt matter who my partner is the end result will be the same... All Mr. Kenty needs to worry about is keeping out of my way, Max Adamson might be champion but he has never ever come up against anything like Nemesis before and on Monday night when he comes face to face with the monster, his little title wont be able to save him from being lifted up and planted with a deathwish...

And as for Cassius Zhi, a deathwish wont do him, I wont rest easy until everyone out there realises there is only one true monster in 6wf, I will not stop until I destroy Cassius Zhi...

*Nemesis pins Jack up against the wall*

Nemesis: If you see Zhi around make sure and tell him Nemesis is coming to take his soul and no amount of Zhilots is going to stop me!!

*Nemesis releases Reynolds who looks very scared as Nemesis goes into his locker room and slams the door behind him*

JR: They dont pay me enough for this sh*t...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:35 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show The Saint sat in his locker room watching highlights of Max Adamson’s promo when there’s a knock at the door....

TS: Come in?

The Saint pauses the tape and looks up as Kayleigh Reed walks in the door...

TS: Two interviews in one night? I must be getting popular...

KR: Oh, I’m not here for an interview, I have a gentleman to see you....

The Saint stands from his desk and looks puzzled...

TS: Guest? I don’t recall any meetings being planned?

KR: It’s James Richards, Head of Security?

The Saint looks surprised but smiles and nods....

TS: Send him in...

A big burly figure steps through the door wearing a suit and a radio....

JR: Good Evening, Saint.

The Saint steps forward from his desk and extends his hand...

TS: James, nice to meet you. Slightly strange to have our head of security visit us? I take it everythings ok?

JR: Well, not really, sir?

TS: Oh, what seems to be the problem?

The Saint walks back behind his desk and gestures for Richards to take a seat...

JR: Well sir, we have some concerns about recent goings on, particularly involving Austin Stevens and the rest of the Hardcore guys...this is on the verge of getting out of control, and I can’t say I’m too happy about your plan for next week, allowing these guys run of the arena? Forgive me for speaking out of turn, but surely that’s an accident waiting to happen?

The Saint looks somewhat disgruntled at the questioning...

TS: Look, I appreciate your concerns, but believe me, the best way for these guys to get whatever it is between them out and sorted is to just let them have at it. You forget, this company was pioneering when it allowed the Hardcore Hell structure to take it’s place in professional wrestling!

JR: With all due respect, sir. Those guys were caged in. They were only a danger to themselves. This is a whole new level. They’re not interested in who gets in their way when they are trying to do whatever it is they are doing. They’re going through the crowd, attacking security. This isn’t putting their bodies on the line, Saint. This is putting over people in harms way. This is a huge health and safety issue for us. What if they injure someone in the audience? What if they injure a member of staff? Come to that, what if they severely injure themselves?

TS: Again, I appreciate your sentiments, I really do, but this cause for concern isn’t necessary. These guys are trained professionals. Sure, there’s a bit of hatred in there, but it’s healthy. It breeds good competition, and that’s what 6WF is all about...

JR: But you’re missing my point...

TS: With all due respect, James. I’m not missing any point. I appreciate your concerns, but at this point in time, that’s all they are. If things get out of hand, then that’s why you guys are here, now, if you don’t mind I have something’s to be getting on with....

The Saint stands from his desk and gestures for the man to leave as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:37 pm

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown folks, and what a show it has been tonight!

MW: It certainly has, tonight has been jam-packed with action!

RJ: And things are about to get even better...because it's MAIN EVENT TIME!

MW: What a main event this is going to be! Three former world champion, and the current Undisputed champion, in tag team action!

RJ: Three of the four were involved in tag action last week, while Max Adamson successfully defended his title against Crime Lord, largely thanks to his new security...known simply as The Angel.

'They Say’ by Scars on Broadway blares through the speakers and the LG Arena erupts into a chorus of boo’s as Cassius Zhi walks out onto the stage. He moves his head from side to side once before striding down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps into the ring, where he stands waiting...

RJ: Not exactly the impact Zhi wanted to make last week up against Nemesis.

MW: I think we might see a change in approach from Zhi tonight...

"Lonely boy" blares out through the speakers and the crowd continue booing as Max Adamson strides out, the two title belts resting on either of his shoulders. He is closely followed by the masked figure of The Angel, who strolls behind Max as he swaggers down the ramp to the ring. He rolls in and holds the title belts up.

RJ: I think last week showed Angel is more than just security, he's going to be actively involved in Max's matches.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd explode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring...

RJ: This man had the best seat in the house last week to see the triumphant return of Nemesis!

MW: He will be hoping that after last week, he can trust the big man...and vice versa.

The lights go off and the arena is plunged into darkness before "Epilogue" hits and the crowd erupt into huge cacophony of cheers as the lights come back on and Nemesis strides out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp, tagging a few fans hands before stepping in over the top rope.

RJ: I expected Nemesis to be ring rusty last week, but he was in fact very impressive, I think this is the best shape I've seen him in.

MW: What an asset this man is going to be to the company!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nemesis starts the match off for his team, and unlike last week, Cassius Zhi steps forward and the crowd go absolutely crazy. Neme stares across at Zhi, smirking. They go in for the lock-up and Nemesis shoves Zhi into the floor. Zhi rolls up, he goes in for the lock but manages to free one arm, using his thumb to poke Neme in the eye.

RJ: Cheap tactic from Zhi!

With Neme temporarily blinded in one eye, Zhi takes full advantage by hitting a number of headbutts on the big man. He falls into the ropes, where Zhi fires in three spin kicks to the stomach before dragging Nemesis forward and drilling him into the mat with an STO. He covers.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Nemesis forces the shoulder up, Zhi quickly starts stomping away on the head of the big man who tries to shield himself but is unable to do so. He rolls back into a neutral corner, where Zhi crashes knees into the head until the ref steps in. Zhi takes a few steps back before connecting with a shining wizard. He grabs Neme by the head, running out of the corner and hitting a bulldog. He covers.

MW: Strong start from Zhi, he wants to show Nemesis exactly what he is all about!

Zhi drags Nemesis towards the bottom rope, where he rakes the face of the monster along the 2nd rope. Zhi then boots away at the gut of Nemesis with his head rested on the middle rope, before turning the move into a spike DDT. He covers.

Nemesis again kicks out. Zhi lifts him up and goes for a roundhouse kick but Nemesis grabs the boot, he then sends Zhi flying out across the ring with a T-Bone suplex like move.

RJ: And that's exactly what Nemesis is about!

He tags out to Kenty, who immediately climbs to the top rope. He flies into the ring, connecting with a Senton Bomb on Cassius. He hooks the leg.

Zhi drives the shoulder up, Kenty hauls him to his feet where he crashes in a couple of European Uppercuts to the chin. Zhi falls into the corner, Kenty runs in and hits a dropkick. Zhi slumps down, Kenty runs the ropes and nails a running facewash kick on Cassius. He drags him out of the corner and covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Kenty drags up Zhi, he hits a knee into the stomach before running the ropes attempting a swinging neckbreaker, Zhi blocks and hits a neckbreaker of his own. He starts stomping away on the head of Kenty, before running the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the side of the head. Cover.

Zhi quickly tags in Max Adamson. The world champion steps in, grinning confidently.
Max lifts up Kenty, he hits a couple of big right hands to chin of Kenty who rocks back into the ropes. Adamson then whips Kenty out across the ring, he ducks his head for a back body drop. Kenty sprints over the top for a sunset flip pin but Adamson blocks, and then demonstrates his power by drilling Kenty into the mat with an Alabama slam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Max locks in an armbar hold on Kenty. He brings the former Freeweight champion to his feet where he then connects with an arm drag takedown. Kenty stumbles up, walking straight into a short-arm clothesline from Max. Kenty again rolls to his feet, this time Adamson nails a German suplex. Cover.

MW: Kenty struggling to cope with Adamson’s power.

Kenty drives the shoulder up off the mat. Max beats away on Kenty, who falls back into the corner where Zhi tags himself in. Adamson glares at Zhi, but forgives him on this occassion. Cassius drags Kenty away from the corner, where he then crashes a roundhouse kick into the side. He follows this up with two more roundhouse kicks to the side, a spin kick to the gut and finally a last roundhouse kick to the head and Kenty crashes to the mat. Zhi covers.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

MW: Kenty being dominated now.

He lifts up Kenty before Irish whipping him into the corner. Zhi sprints in, nailing a tiger calf kick on the former world champ. Kenty staggers forward into another spinning neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Cassius goes on the attack immediately, sitting Kenty up before hitting a series of roundhouse kicks to the back followed by driving a few knees down into it for good measure. He then applies a grounded abdominal stretch, bringing Kenty to a vertical base and hitting a pumphandle slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Zhi gets to his feet, he steps back into the corner and on this occassion Adamson tags himself in.

RJ: Not much teamwork there!

Max allows Kenty to rise, before whipping him firmly into the ropes, on the rebound Kenty reaches the centre of the ring where Max back body drops him high into the air. Kenty crashes to the canvas, he rolls up unsteadily straight into a boot to the stomach from Max who follows up with a snap DDT. He hooks the leg.

MW: Kenty desperately needs out of this match.

Adamson hauls up Kenty, he hits a big atomic drop before bouncing off the ropes...

RJ: Fa-Maxxer!

MW: Another blind tag from Zhi!

Adamson is about to cover but he is forced out of the ring by the ref, Zhi steps past smiling and Adamson glares back angrily. Zhi covers Kenty.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Kenty again kicks out. Zhi stands over him, waiting for him to rise...

MW: Dragon's fury!

RJ: Ducked it! Backbreaker!

MW: And now the neckbreaker!

RJ: What a counter!

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Kenty crawls to the corner where he makes the tag to Nemesis. In turn, Zhi high-tails it to his corner only for Adamson to leap off the apron, leaving Zhi looking up in anger and shock. Max picks up his 6WF world title, as The Angel stands in front of him. They begin walking up the stage, stopping in the middle of the ramp as Zhi turns around straight into a huge splash from Nemesis, and an even bigger cheer from the crowd.

RJ: Zhi has been left high and dry by Adamson!

MW: The world champion not taking too kindly to the constant blind tags from Zhi!

Zhi stumbles out of the corner straight into a sidewalk slam from Nemesis who hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Nemesis hits a series of headbutts and punches on Zhi before whipping him into the ropes and nailing him with a big boot. He covers.

Ref; 1................2..............Kick out!

Zhi drives the shoulder up, Nemesis drags him to his feet by the head where he hits some booming European Uppercuts into the chin. He then knocks Cassius down with a stiff clothesline. Zhi stumbles up and Nemesis drills him with a powerbomb...

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

Nemesis drags him up Zhi, he slings him over his shoulders before running into the corner. He snake eyes' Zhi onto the top turnbuckle, he looks to Kenty and motions for him to step in. The former world champion obliges, hitting a running facewash kick on Zhi.

He lifts him up, hitting a rolling fireman's carry slam that for a moment leaves Kenty standing right in front of Nemesis, almost face to face. Kenty glares at him for a few moments before stepping aside, Nemesis walks forward, hauling up Cassius Zhi...

RJ: DEATHWISH!

MW: Zhi didn't experience that last week...but there was no escaping this time!

Ref: 1..............................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Nemesis and Kenty win it! It's all over!

MW: Another win for those two, another win for Nemesis!

RJ: And another beating for Zhi!

MW: You have to say he wasn't helped by Adamson leaving Zhi to fend for himself though.

RJ: That was only after the constant blind tags from Zhi, he inflicted that upon himself, which is why Adamson stayed out to watch I guess.

Nemesis rises to his feet, he nods to the fans who are cheering and chanting his name as the ref holds his arms aloft. Kenty steps off the apron, tagging a few fans hands before walking past Max. Kenty stares at him a moment before The Angel slides into the eyeline of Kenty, who continues his walk up the ramp.

Eventually Nemesis leaves the ring and the cheering of his fans, he too makes his way up the ramp, completely ignoring both Angel and Max. Cassius begins to stir, as Adamson and The Angel stare at him...

MW: They aren't leaving yet!

RJ: Perhaps they want some revenge for those blind tags, and of course, Adamson's shot at the world title was put in jeopardy by Zhi and his Zhilots.

"Monster" roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as 6WF general manager The Saint strides onto the stage. Cassius is up on his feet in the ring, as Adamson turns around to face The Saint.

The Saint: Gentleman, good evening. How are we doing tonight? Not too good in your case hey Cassius? What's that, three weeks in a row where Nemesis has left you laying in the middle of that ring. He wasn't the man who The Saint had in mind to do his bidding, but he's doing a damn good job of it all the same.

And as for you Max, well you didn't want any of Nemesis tonight did you? But The Saint knows there is one man you wanted to get your hands on. And as you know, I am a general manager who is happy to oblige to the wants of his talent if I feel they deserve their shot. And boy do you deserve it Max, particularly after your winning and first defence of The Undisputed Title, while dealing with the aftermath of a brutal attack from the Zhilots.

We all know who orchestrated that attack Max, and I know you want to get your hands on him. So next week Max... you get your chance for revenge...against Cassius Zhi!

*Saint drops his mic, grinning as he turns and walks up the stage. This leaves Adamson to turn and stare at Zhi, who is grinning.

RJ: What an announcement!

MW: Both men seem happy about it as well...

RJ: That isn't what Zhi is happy about, he has a plan damn it! Look it's the damn Zhilots again!

6 Zhilots emerge from the crowd, they surround Adamson as Cassius Zhi stands smirking in the ring.

MW: This isn't a promising situation for Max...

The first Zhilot makes a move towards Adamson...

RJ: THE ANGEL!

The Angel lays out the first Zhilot with a huge right-hand. Two zhilots go in next, Angel stops one in their tracks with a kick to the stomach before launching him into the other oncoming Zhilot.

MW: The Angel is taking apart the Zhilots one by one!

RJ: Cassius Zhi can't believe it!

The Angel turns, knocking another Zhilot down with two huge right hands. With two Zhilots left, The Angel uses one hand each to grab them by the head, slamming their heads together. He boots one into the railings while throwing the other over the railings into the laps of the front row.

MW: That was incredible!

RJ: The Angel just picked apart the Zhilots one by one!

MW: What a move Adamson has made recruiting him!

RJ: Cassius Zhi clearly doesn't believe what he's just seen.

MW: I don't think Max can either!

Adamson stands smiling at Zhi, before looking down at the prone bodies of Zhilots with a grin as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down