6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 6th September 2013

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 6th September 2013 Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 6th September 2013

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:00 pm

The crowd boo as Max Adamson is shown sat in his locker room, alone. He looks angry and he is slowly rocking back and forth while sat on a chair. He rubs his hands over his face and sighs as he looks into the camera.

Max: I picture it in my head. I have done all week. That Gore. The impact. The damage caused. Sickening. Cowardly. Heartless. These are just some of the words used to describe what happened last week on Lockdown. Those are some of the nicer words used...

(Adamson stares up at the ceiling, and sighs again)

Max: ...For the record. The words used. Sickening. Cowardly. Heartless. I one hundred percent agree with every single word used. These are the exact words I would use to describe that scumbag who caused this. TGA.

(The crowd's boos are even louder and a loud "T-G-A" chant is heard)

Max: TGA showed what a sickening, cowardly, heartless scumbag he is. Sure, he'll make out like he had nothing to do with this. How Clarissa "got in the way", "threw herself in the way", it's all lies. TGA took a beating from Max Adamson. And when I went back for more, when I went to Gore TGA once more, TGA showed his true colours. TGA hid behind Clarissa. Like a coward. TGA used my girlfriend as a human shield. TGA had taken enough punishment from me, so to save himself he allows an innocent, fragile female to take the brunt on one of the most brutal and devastating moves in 6WF. It makes me sick that 6WF have not gotten involved here. It makes me sick that TGA has been allowed to compete in a Time Attack qualifier when frankly he should be suspended, or even fired for his actions.

(Adamson then nods as if deep in thought)

Max: Time Attack. While my mind is focused on punishing TGA and getting redemption for the damage he has done to my girlfriend and to my deceased best friend's legacy, the Time Attack qualifier is a welcome distraction. I have no issues with Scorpion, I know he's a great wrestler, we get along fine. However Scorpion, when that bell rings, like I said to Abe Abercorn a few weeks ago before I pulverised him in that very ring, when that bell rings I will look at your face and picture TGA. And when I'm stood opposite you, visualising TGA as my opponent, well... I cannot be held accountable for my actions in a sanctioned wrestling match. As for the Time Attack match itself, I expect TGA will be hoping and praying that he does not win his match. If he had any sense, he would forfeit his qualifier because if he wins, and he comes face to face with me in that Time Attack match, there will be severe consequences.

(Adamson sits back, and opens up a bag of Fruit Pastilles, before chewing on one)

Max: You know, I bought these with the intention of visiting Clarissa in hospital...

(Adamson chews and swallows his sweet before eating another one)

Max: However... She put herself in that position and for that I have no sympathy...

(The crowd boo louder than before as Adamson smirks, he continues chewing, swallowing and repeating the process as he speaks)

Max: We all know TGA did what he did because he is a coward, but I'm not happy with Clarissa for attempting to stop me hurting TGA further. And if she'd just stayed outside the ring, and let me do what Max Adamson does, she wouldn't have been in a position for TGA to use you as a human shield. I have a Time Attack qualifier to focus on. Nothing has changed. TGA put my girlfriend in hospital, I cannot waste time visiting you when I have to get vengeance on your behalf while continuing my quest to win the World Championship for Max and Paddy. Visiting you, as much as I want to, would be... Unprofessional. I'm sure you understand.

(Adamson puts the sweets down as he stands up)

Max: There's a fire in my belly that cannot be extinguished, and TGA you will be the one to feel the wrath of it. You already found out first hand what I'm capable of, Scorpion is going to find out exactly that tonight, and I am going to walk into Time Attack and WIN the World Championship. Who's gonna stop me?

(Adamson laughs out loud before immediately adopting a straight face and he shoves the camera over)

Last edited by Mat on Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 6th September 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 6th September 2013

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:09 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the Lockdown arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG Arena, I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Evening RJ, evening everyone at home or as they are otherwise known, the idiots who keep my paychecks coming.

RJ: With one of 6WF's biggest Pay Per Views, Destiny, edging ever closer, things are really starting to heat up here.

MW: This year, Destiny is not only host to the Gold Rush Battle Royal but also a Time Attack match and we have two more qualifers for that match this evening.

RJ: Also we have two triple threat matches involving some of the teams involved in our thriving tag team division.

MW: Also got a clash between two men who face off at Destiny, with the winner tonight picking the stipulation for that match-up.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 6th September 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 6th September 2013

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:13 pm

we cut to a dark room, where we hear heavy breathing, before we hear a voice boom out

??- Quietness is the forerunner to darkness or the end
The dusk before the nightfall.
The light you see before death

The camera changes to a night vision view, the camera scans round the room before picking out the figure of the fanatic who is standing stroking the barbed wire wrapped wall of his lair.

F- Im not talking about the end of anything spectacular
Im not talking about the end of 6WF
Im talking about the end of a drunk
Im talking about the end of all you see as a legend of this company

The Fanatic laughs manically, tilting his head to the side before continuing to speak

F- Finlay you have made a mistake
You have never faced anyone like me
No one as sadistic or destructive as I
And You chose to do so so close to your title opportunity.
Your Mistake.
Because I will harm you and you will not make Destiny.
But sadder than anything you wont get your big moment in the sun before you eventually ride off into the sunset.
Shame Isn't it.

Fanatic moves away from the wall, He comes close to the camera and stares deeply into it as we fade to black

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:14 pm

RJ: Singles action to kick off this edition of Lockdown!

MW: A clash between two men who have had their eyes on Kuinishi and the European Title in recent weeks and months.

RJ: Finlay has earned the right to be N01 contender to that title, but a win here tonight for The Fanatic could put him next in line for a shot.

MW: I don’t know RJ, James McManus was hugely impressive in defeating Fanatic last week in that brutal no DQ match.

“Mad dog coll” roars outs through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Finlay strides out onto the stage, carrying his long staff. He swings it above his head to even louder cheers before pacing down to the ring, tagging the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope.

RJ: Kuinishi certainly had some strong words for Finlay last week, he’s clearly not too impressed with his opponent for Destiny.

MW: You’d like to think that Finlay will be fully prepared for that match at Destiny, it’s a big chance for him, particularly with his impending retirement at Born In Fire.

“Change(in the house of flies” hits and the crowd start booing as they await the arrival of The Fanatic. His giant figure looms slowly out onto the stage, emerging from a plume of dark smoke that had engulfed the top of the ramp. He makes his way slowly down to the ring, making his way up the steel steps.

MW: The leg and ankle of Fanatic took a serious beating at the hands of James McManus last week and the effects are there for all to see.

RJ: He could barely make it down to the ring Michael, I’m not sure Fanatic is any fit shape to be competing tonight.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Fanatic hobbles towards the ring for the lock-up and Finlay immediately takes advantage of his injuries, kicking Fanatic firmly in the right knee. He collapses down to the mat, where Finlay again boots away on both of the legs of Fanatic. Finlay then bounces off the ropes, crashing a huge knee into the side of the head. He makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

Finlay gets to his feet immediately after the kick out, he lifts up the right leg of Fanatic before proceeding to smash it down into the canvas continuously. Eventually the 6WF legend relents, waiting for The Fanatic to rise. When the big man eventually gets to his feet, Finlay nails a number of big European Uppercuts on Fanatic, knocking him back only slightly. He then hits a boot to the stomach followed by a conventional swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

RJ: Finlay using all his experience and know-how thus far to keep Fanatic grounded.

MW: Also targeting the knee that was injured by McManus in that no DQ match last week. There is no substitute for the experience Finlay has.

The Irishman rolls to his feet, again he targets the right leg first by stomping away on it repeatedly. He then waits for him to rise before attempting an Irish whip on The Fanatic. The big man reverses, launching Finlay into the ropes. He goes for a clothesline but Fin ducks it, before bouncing off the opposite ropes and hitting a low dropkick to the knees. He then lifts up Fanatic, nailing a knee-breaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2........Kick out!

Fanatic kicks out, Finlay lifts him to his feet and starts reigning in punches at the head of Fanatic. He manages to block one and then sends Fin flying with a clubbing right hook. Finlay rolls to his feet in shock, he sprints in at The Fanatic who takes him down to the mat with a huge clothesline. Finlay again rolls up, Fanatic grabs him by the throat...

MW: Chokeslam!

RJ: Fanatic’s power seems a pretty good substitute for that experience Michael!

Ref:1 ..................2...........Kick out!

Finlay kicks out, Fanatic slowly gets to his feet where he allows Finlay to rise. He grabs the Irishman under the right shoulder and then just throws him across the ring. Finlay staggers up and straight into the path of Fanatic, who lifts him onto his shoulders and nails a big powerbomb! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Fanatic drags Finlay up, he then hits a couple of big body blows that keel Finlay over. He whips him out across the ring, nailing a big spinebuster on the rebound. He doesn’t cover immediately, instead allowing Finlay to roll up before hitting a snap suplex. He then turns over into the cover.

MW: He may be starting to dominate but Fanatic still struggling to move with any kind of freedom.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

Finlay forces the shoulder up off the mat, Fanatic hauls him to his feet and hits a side suplex. Finlay rolls back into the corner.

RJ: Good move from Finlay, getting away from Fanatic’s clutches.

Fin pulls himself up slowly, Fanatic tries to attack him in the corner but he is very slow in moving to the corner, allowing Finlay to easily avoid the attempted big boot, meaning Fanatic crashes his right leg into the top turnbuckle. Finlay quickly drags him away from the corner, nailing an inverted atomic drop before bouncing off the ropes, hitting a scissors kick. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Fin grabs Fanatic and drags him towards the ropes. He allows Fanatic to use the ropes to pull himself up, before then firing in kick after kick to the right leg of the monster. Finlay continues booting away at the right leg until eventually the ref intervenes. Finlay then allows Fanatic forward...

RJ: He’s got him onto his shoulders...

MW: CELTIC CROSS!

Ref: 1......................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Finlay wins it!

MW: Impressive display from the N01 contender to the European Title!

RJ: He saw The Fanatic was still carrying that injury from last week and took advantage. Calculating and methodical work from the veteran.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:17 pm

*The scene changes to the car park area to find Cameron Faith in jeans, hoodie, baseball cap on backwards and a gym bag over his shoulder. He is walking with something of a swagger towards the arena entrance where a group of fans are congregated alongside Kayleigh Reed and a camera crew.*

*Cameron stops besides the fans, drops his bag and removes his earphones before grabbing a pen and starts signing autographs as the reporter and cameraman move in beside him*

KR: Cameron, can a grab a quick word please?

*Cameron looks up and nods while continuing to sign autographs for the fans*

KR: Ok, let's start with last week when you picked up a huge victory against Logan, Crime Lord and Takeo, you must be feeling pretty good about yourself right now

CF: Honestly, I feel like I've just saved money at moneysupermarket.com but it will be all worth shit if I don't win this week. The odds are already stacked against me retaining my title, what with Kenji's friends and all. I can't afford to let him pick the stipulation as well.

*Cameron signs a cap and hands it back to a kid before turning to look at Kayleigh*

CF: I win this week I get the chance to bring Kenji down to my level, i can turn our title match into an all out brawl and then we will see if he really has the heart to take my title.

*Cameron nods to Kayleigh signalling the interview is over as he turns back to the fans and starts signing autographs again*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Match 2
Kuinshi v James McManus

RJ: Further singles action next here on Lockdown...

MW: Our last match saw Finlay, who will face Kuinishi at Destiny, defeat Fanatic who was beaten last week by long term rival James McManus.

RJ: Now it is the turn of James McManus and Kuinishi to square off. Should be an interesting contest, two men who have again had a storied rivalry in this company.

MW: I’m expecting it to be pretty brutal...

“Lord of Winter snow” hits and Kuinishi storms out onto the stage with the European Title over his shoulder, he shouts that the crowd can’t handle the truth as they boo him loudly. Kuinishi rolls in under the bottom rope, leaping to his feet and holding the belt above his head.

RJ: Kuinishi isn’t exactly impressed with who he has to face at Destiny...

MW: He should see it as an opportunity, he and Finlay have a long history, it’s a chance to prove once and for all he is the better man.

The crowd give a mixed reaction as “Sad but True” blares out around the arena as James McManus walks out onto the stage. He cracks his knuckles at the top of the ramp before striding down the rampway towards the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He gets to his feet and stares across the ring at

RJ: You talked about Kuinishi proving he is the better man, do you think McManus did that last week against Fanatic?

MW: I would say so RJ, the beating he delivered was absolutely brutal.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

McManus and Kuinishi lock-up, Kuinishi quickly applies a side headlock only for McManus to counter with a belly to back suplex. Kuinishi stumbles up, McManus hits a gutbuster on Kuinishi followed by a reverse STO. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

James McManus rolls to his feet, he then brings Kuinishi to a vertical base where he wraps in a couple of stiff European Uppercuts. He then proceeds to launch Kuinishi into the ropes, on the rebound he takes him down with a leaping high knee to the face. Kuinishi rolls up, McManus bounces off the ropes hitting a huge elbow smash.Cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Kuinishi drives the shoulder up, McManus gets to his feet and whips him across the ring once more, where he nails a snap powerslam. McManus then goes to the top rope, he flies off and goes for a crossbody block but Kuinishi rolls through into the pin attempt. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

RJ: Good counter-wrestling there from Kuinishi!

McManus rolls up following the pin attempt but Kuinishi quickly goes at him with a succession of big Muay Thai elbows to the head. He then launches McManus into the corner, where he runs in hitting a dropkick. McManus slumps down, Kuinishi goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Backflip knee drop!

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Kuinishi leaps to his feet, he monkey flips McManus across the ring. The former European Champion rolls to his feet and Kuinishi meets him with a legsweep DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Kuinishi drives to his feet and runs in at McManus goes for a Lou Thesz press but the McManus counters with a spinebuster. McManus then proceeds to stomp a mudhole into the back of Kuinishi before applying a boston crab submission hold.

MW: He’s got this move firmly locked in, middle of the ring, situation looks bad for Kuinishi it has to be said...

RJ: McManus showing he has more than one submission move at his disposal after that fatal four way last week.

McManus synchs back on the hold, with the European Champion’s faced etched with agony. McManus’ is strained, showing the amount of effort he’s putting into the submission. Eventually, Kuinishi starts to show some signs of fight just as the referee starts checking on him.

The European champ manages to roll onto his back, booting McManus away into the ropes. Kuinishi gets up to his feet and runs at McManus but he flapjacks him down throat-first across the top rope. Kuinishi stumbles forward, straight into a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: McManus firmly on top now.

Kuinishi drives the shoulder up, McManus lifts up his long-time rival before throwing him down to the mat with a snap suplex. Kuinishi stumbles up, McManus hits a boot into the stomach before bouncing off the ropes, nailing a running knee trembler. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

James McManus lifts up Kuinishi, he then goes for an Irish whip but Kuinishi counters, throwing McManus to the corner. Kuinishi follows up with a shining wizard, followed by a running bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

McManus is dragged up by Kuinishi, he attempts a rotating DDT but is shoved away by McManus. He then scoops Kuinishi onto his shoulders, going for the tombstone piledriver...

RJ: Kuinishi fights out...

MW: DARK ROOM DROP!

Ref: 1........................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Kuinishi wins it!

MW: What a run of form that man has been on lately, he’s really picked up since he won at Destiny.

RJ: That European Title could be the making of him. 

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:22 pm

The camera cuts away to the locker room where Kuinshi is seen stretching off, his European title at his side. Suddenly the door swings open and Kuinshi becomes much more defensive as Finlay enters into the shot. For a few moments there is complete silence between the two men before Finlay smirks and starts speaking.

Finlay: Nice title Uryu, I mean Quincy… I mean Kuinshi, god with all the changes you seem to make it really does make it hard to talk to you on occasions.

Kuinshi: What do you want Finlay? To be honest I’m surprised you’re actually here tonight and not face down in some gutter with a bottle of whiskey in your hand. Oh I’m sorry, I forgot how much the truth can hurt some people.

There is another uneasy few moments of silence between the two men as neither seems to want to give away their emotions to the other. Finlay suddenly takes a stride towards Kuinshi, who instinctively pulls his European Title up to his chest. Finlay then stops his movements and starts to address Kuinshi.

Finlay: Actually I’ve been sober for the past few months; though thank you for your concern. My reason for being here is that title which you covet so dearly, you see I still have a title shot due for that belt; I just haven’t had a chance to choose a time to cash it in. Well now it’s time to end all of the tension and give you a time frame for the amount of time until you lose that belt, say a just under four weeks. Oh what a surprise, that’s about when Destiny is isn’t it?

Kuinshi: What a masterful plan this truly is Finlay; I wonder if someone had to help you come up with it. You win a title shot and then forget totally about it, only to then panic and cash it in at one of the biggest nights on the 6WF calendar. Bravo Finlay, I don’t know how I could possibly compete with you now, apart from the fact I’ve been watching you since you came back and may I say that the years really haven’t been kind to you. When 6WF was just in its infancy I remember that your name was always associated with words like tough and bruiser, but now look at you. You’re just some broken down old man trying to live the dream one more time because you screwed it all up the first time around. But look at me; I started off as some idealistic idiot in this company, believing all of the lies spouted by the higher ups about how morals and good will always take you places. But look at me now, I’m European Champion, I’m one of the most respected men on this roster and Neanderthals like you can only dream of hanging in the ring with me. The truth has set me free Finlay; it’s about time you looked past the lies told to you to find your own truths.

Finlay: I’m so glad that it’s you who stands in my way now Kuinshi, I truly am. If I was fighting Scorpion again for that belt, it would almost seem boring because I expect the low life scum like him to act the way they do, you though, you are the disappointment for everyone in 6WF. You want to talk about failures, look at you, you were fighting with Cassius for the World Title and then you fell so far and the only thing you could do was turn on everyone who cheered and supported you. You want the truth Kuinshi, here it is; I’m walking into Destiny in the best shape of my career and I’m going to knock your teeth down your throat. I’m going to show you how I “hang” in the ring, and when it’s all said and done I’ll be standing tall with the European Title held high above my head whilst you are left lying in a pool of your own blood, how’s that for truth?

Finlay and Kuinshi go nose to nose, seemingly about to go at it. Eventually though, Kuinshi backs off shaking his head, before he walks past Finlay and out into the corridor. Finlay looks on with a snarl on his face as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Match 3
Johnny Oko v Kenzaki Nogami v Visage

RJ: Time for some triple threat action up next here on Lockdown!

MW: I’m really looking forward to this match-up RJ, three very exciting competitors involved in this one.

RJ: The tag team division in 6WF has been red-hot for some time, three of the teams involved in that division have representatives in this match, including the champions!

“Feeling it” blares out over the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Kenzaki Nogami sprints out onto the stage, his tag team title wrapped around his waist. Nogami continues his sprint down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope.

“Turks theme” hits and the crowd cheer as Johnny Oko walks onto the stage. Oko is carrying a Katana over his shoulder, he walks down the aisle slowly, chewing on bubble gum as he goes. Oko climbs up the steps and through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: These two have competed in one on one against each other fairly regularly, the other man in this match-up is somewhat of an enigma...

MW: Picked up a very impressive win over Solomon Riddick a couple of weeks ago, we should give note as to just how talented he is.

“Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at his two opponents. He holds his tag team title above his head before walking slowly down to the ring, with the lights dimmed so the rampway is in darkness. Visage steps into the ring, continuing to glare at his opponents.

RJ: This guy is a freaking weirdo!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Visage quickly decides that he is going to wait for the others by sliding out of the ring. Nogami and Oko stare at each other before going in for the lock-up. Oko forces Nogami back slightly, the tag champ counters with a spin kick into the stomach. Oko keels over and Nogami runs off the ropes towards Oko, who counters with a big tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Oko makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Oko drags Nogami to his feet and fires off some stiff knife-edge chops into the chest of the former tag team champion. who falls back into the ropes. Oko then connects with a shoot kick to stomach. Oko steps to the apron but Nogami is up quicker and nails a roundhouse kick to the head. Nogami quickly runs off the ropes...

MW: Oh wow what a move!

RJ: Over the top rope tiger feint kick!

Oko topples back into the ring, Nogami flips over the top rope into a back senton. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Oko gets the shoulder up, Nogami stands over 6WF’s newest star waiting for him to rise. Oko slowly gets to his feet, Nogami puts him into a side headlock. Oko goes for a belly to back suplex, Nogami back-flips out and lands on his feet. Oko spins around and Nogami knocks him down with a pele kick. Nogami makes the cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

MW: Strong start from our tag team champion!

Nogami brings Oko to his feet, he goes for a capoeira kick but Oko ducks underneath it. Nogami spins around, Oko hits the tic-tac-toe, nailing kicks to the knee, gut and head in quick succession. Nogami stumbles around, Oko launches him into the ropes and leaps to his feet, nailing a hurracanrana! Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Oko gets to his feet and hits a couple of leg drops down across the throat of Nogami. He then waits for him to rise before hitting a couple of quick spin kicks to the stomach before nailing the Ode To Taka! He hooks the leg.

RJ: What a contest this is!

MW: Great fast-paced action!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Nogami drives the shoulder up, Oko lifts him to his feet and then whips Nogami into the ropes, but Visage leaps onto the apron and uses the ropes to hit a leaping high knee into the back of the head. Oko sprints towards Visage, who back body drops him over the top rope.

Visage steps into the ring, Nogami rolls up to his feet and Visage pulls him close before hitting a suplex. Nogami stumbles up, Visage boots him in the gut then hits a double arm DDT. Cover.

Nogami kicks out, Visage hauls him to his feet before whipping him into the corner. Visage runs in, hitting a big knee to the head. Nogami slumps down against the turnbuckle where Visage proceeds to smash knees into the face of Nogami. Eventually the tag champion drags Nogami away from the corner, hitting a spinning back elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

RJ: Visage again showing he is a more than capable singles wrestler.

Visage stands waiting for Nogami to rise, he hits a knee into the stomach followed by a side Russian legsweep. Visage goes into the cover but the pin is broken by a flying Oko, who launches off the top rope, nailing a missile dropkick!

Oko lifts up Visage, where he quickly hits a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Oko waits for Visage to rise, he hits a boot into the stomach before following up with a succession of knife-edge chops into the chest. Visage is backed into the corner, Oko hits more knife-edge chops before going to the ring apron. He applies a front facelock before slingshoting into the ring and nailing a DDT.

RJ: Amazing move from Oko!

MW: He’s a great athlete!

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Oko gets to his feet and the crowd cheer loudly. Visage staggers to his feet, Oko hits a knee to the gut followed with a running bulldog. Oko then waits for Visage to rise before hitting a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Visage drives the shoulder up, Oko leaps into the air and hits a hurracanrana. Visage rolls to his feet, Oko runs towards him but Nogami cuts him off with a capoeira kick to the head and Oko crashes to the canvas. Nogami then runs in at Visage in the corner, but he hits a flapjack. He lifts Nogami up to the top rope, before climbing up there himself...

MW: FEAR FALLS!

Ref: 1....................................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Visage wins it!

MW: Another impressive display from one half of our tag team champions.

RJ: His tag partner Udo Berg will be looking to continue this momentum by defeating Vortex and Tsukasa Yagurama in another triple threat match scheduled for this evening’s Lockdown.

*Visage rolls to his feet and is passed his title belt by the ref, he holds it high above his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:25 pm

*We get a quick VT of The Resistance decimating both members of Dopant Zero on last week’s edition of Lockdown. The camera lense zooms out from the monitor and then focuses on the half-masked face of Solomon Riddick, who is smiling with deep pleasure at what he is viewing.

Solomon: Ask and you shall receive…..The Resistance resided on the periphery for far too long, we were an afterthought and our talents where wasted….but you wanted a statement, a declaration of intent and my word did we give you exactly what you were looking for.

*Solomon’s right hand balls up into a tight fist

Solomon: One by one they fall, like a game of dominoes this is nothing but child’s play to me and mine…perhaps we lost sight, perhaps for a second we adjusted back into our role as gatekeepers…but soon reality struck home once more, soon we realized that this business is right here for the taking….and I assure you that we are going to take it all…..whether you try to protect it or not.

Because we are tired of being spectators to the violent nature of this business, we are sick of being the nearly rans and the presidents of the “Who needs them?” club….we are not going to be a stepping stone any longer, instead we are going to turn that stone in our hands and we are going to bash out your brains…you will feel our wrath!

*Solomon places his hand on the monitor in front of him and smiles at the carnage he and Scorpion created last time out.

Solomon: Do you see? When the mood sets in and the feverish anger inside boils over to the brim, there is not an entity on this earth who can stand before me and attempt to stop what I am capable of. There is no force in this land that can even postpone the rise of the Resistance and last week I think we finally opened your eyes to that cold, harsh truth. We welcome you to the new age….the dawn of a new era….and believe me when I tell you, the fun is only just beginning.

Because is not a game, this is not a hobby or a pastime, this is a way of life…we fight and we claw for our survival, we destroy everything in our paths so that when we wake up tomorrow….we can still live to fight another day.

We don’t get opportunities handed to us, there are no championship matches served up on a big silver platter….we take what we can and we take it whenever we can….we don’t wait around for someone to open up a door, we take that obstacle of its hinges and we create our own chances….that is how we live, that is why we will stand taller than our rivals….that is why sooner rather than later you are going to bow down at our coronation….

*The cloak of Riddick swirls as he turns on his heel and begins to speak directly to the camera in front of him.

Solomon: I have heard the murmurings, there seems to be an awful lot of people concerned with the targets of The Resistance….alot of naysayers and gossip columnists trying to second guess our next movement….but that is the unique and terrifying ideology of what you parasites are dealing with……you don’t know what is coming next until it is too late for you to act!

I am not satisfied to just torture you in a physical manner, I want to rip through your mental makeup and destroy from the inside out before I am done and that is the reason why we lead you into the unknown….we show you the path of righteousness and then we switch off the lights….because in the darkness, there are no rules…

*Solomon begins to laugh, his eyes glowing with malice

Solomon: We are not sideshow villains and we are unlike any monsters who surround you on your television sets….we are the real ghouls that go bump in the night, we are the reason why you should lock your doors before you go to sleep…

Because for too long have we been forced to live a life on the outside looking in…our faces pressed up to the glass, wondering what delights await us under the dome….we have been shunned and we have been neglected, never allowed to integrate….forbidden to claim the thrones that truly belong to us….exiled in the wilderness of life….

But in those fields of torment and dismay, we have learned lessons that no teacher could ever instil upon on our knowledge….we have honed a craft that no apprenticeship could provide us….we are warriors of the outlands and I hate to be the bearer of bad news….but there is no antidote to cure the poison that seeps through our veins….we cannot be defeated…

*Solomon grabs the camera and he pulls it right into his face, his tongue licks at his lips with a menacing grin.

Solomon: For you can knock us down, trust me, we are used to it….but on that dirty floor we will not stay, we shall not be oppressed any longer….we will not bow down to your judgemental gaze….instead we shall pull your prying eyes from their sockets and feed them to the hovering vultures of doom …

This kingdom is about to transform into a domain of which you are not familiar, we are about to alter the landscape of this industry and you shall never be able to change it back….this façade, this dream world you have all been living in is about to crash down around you…..it is time to WAKE UP!

*Solomon laughs and he throws his head back, shaking the camera.

Solomon: We are going to kick the crutch of support from under you and we are going to make you realize that there is nowhere to run and there is nowhere to hide….you continue to crown the unworthy, treat them like heroes and idols and for that you shall pay….your continued ignorance and disrespect has awoken the beast within and now you shall deal with the consequences….now you are going to come face to face with the true identity of fear itself…

*Solomon raps his knuckle on the screen and smiles

Solomon: Wake up…wake up and see exactly what you have caused!

Because when the flames lick at your flesh, and it begins to melt from your bones….I think only then will you truly acknowledge how arrogant and outrageous you have truly been….it is time to pull away the curtain of insecurity and gaze upon the real world….

Stop looking into the faces of your children and telling them that monster’s don’t exist, that there is not danger waiting for them around every corner….because here I stand, and I am as real as it gets….you can’t just shut your eyes and pretend I am not here….because I will hunt you and I will haunt you until you cry tears of blood….

You cannot protect them from me….everyone must pay for the suffering that The Resistance has had inflicted upon them…it is time for you all to pay for your own sins and the sins of the ancestors that passed before you…

And I will take as many pounds of flesh as I have to until the ringing in my ears stops and I am at peace with what you have done to me….but until my satisfaction is reached, there will be no pausing, not let up….I will not stop hurting each and every one of you until the scales are balanced once more….

Whilst you stand in my rightful place, there is no protection that can save you from me….you can either step aside or I will go right through you….either way, this crusade ends the same….with Solomon Riddick and Scorpion with championship gold in our possession…

*Solomon pushes the camera away and the cameraman struggles to get the equipment back under control.

Solomon: So I hope TGA is watching….because a 300 pound, ass kicking machine might bring fear and trepidation for some….but for me you are nothing but another victim to a cause that you will never understand….

You are yet another factor of the machine, you are another cog of propaganda and selfishness. You are a product of everything that is wrong with this business and for that reason, that reason alone….you are going to experience my fury on the highest level this Friday night….

You have had nothing but opportunities handed to you for no reason other than the inability to let go of the past, the fact that you have had no significant impact on this industry for almost four years is a sign that this company needs to grow up and move on….you are standing in a position that should have been plucked from your dead grasp many years ago….now you can either choose to hand it over willingly or I will happily rip your hands from your wrists as I take it from you….

I will defeat you, because for the first time you are stepping into the Coliseum with a warrior who was not just hand-picked to stroke your ego….I am a live opponent and I will not just step aside for you to relive past glories once more…..I am going to beat you TGA and I am going to make an example out of you….

You will not be the first and you shall not be the last….but whether I have to go through the entire 6WF lockeroom or not, you are going to learn that the game is over….and reality has kicked in…

The end is nigh 6WF….time to wake up!

*Solomon laughs once again, his dark figure seeming to grow in stature as the scene ends.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:28 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Kayleigh Reed is seen, looking into the camera as if waiting for the other crew to be ready. Reed then nods and begins to speak.

Reed: Ladies and gentlemen at this time I am joined by one of the participants in the Time Attack qualifier matches on this week’s on Lockdown, TGA.

The camera then pans around to reveal TGA, who has a very dead pan expression on his face as he looks back at Reed. Reed though is still looking at the camera so takes no notice and continues to speak.

Reed: The question on everyone’s lips this week, and that’s how do you feel about what happened last week in regards to Clarissa, and how some people claim you’re responsible for her injury?

The look on TGA’s face turns from dead pan to rage as he looks back at Reed, who now looks slightly taken aback. TGA then holds out his hand and is handed the microphone before he starts to talk in a hushed tone.

TGA: How do I feel? How the hell do you think that I feel? There is a woman in a great deal of pain because she was caught in the middle of a fight I was having with an opponent. I still feel my skin crawl as I relive the scene of Adamson running her down as if she was made of paper and in all seriousness, that incident may have been the most sickening thing I have ever seen in person in 6WF. Actually no, the most sickening moment could be the interviews with people who claim that I was directly responsible for Clarissa’s current predicament. If I’d have known that Adamson was willing to gore his own girlfriend in an attempt to take me down, I would have taken him out a long time ago. I moved due to instincts, not to endanger a defenceless woman and then allow all of these people to begin to stir the pot. Max, I really hope you’re watching this interview, because this is coming straight from the heart and trust me when I say I haven’t had the chance to speak from the heart on many occasions in this company. I hate you Max, I hate that you’re willing to take out anyone you care about in order to get higher up in the company, I hate you for trying to pin the blame of your misdemeanours on those around you and I especially hate the fact that you’ll exploit the death of one of your closest friends just to keep the attention of the people on you for a few more weeks.

Reed is taken aback by the intensity of TGA’s last statement and seems to not be able to speak until she is motioned to by the camera.

Reed: Uh… yes… well, this week on Lockdown you need to put your feelings behind you as you face off against Solomon Riddick in a Time Attack qualifier, what’s your game plan going into this match?

TGA: Solomon Riddick and Scorpion are a lot like Max at the moment, fighting with opponents far out of their league in an attempt to get some of the spotlight. Solomon may well be a big guy, but I’m the best wrestler, let alone big man, that 6WF has ever seen. You may think that being a rebel without a cause along with Scorpion is fun, but in the long run Solomon; it’s just going to put you onto the 6WF scrap heap. By the time I’m finished at Lockdown Solomon, you’re going to be lucky to be able to walk again let alone…

TGA tales off as he looks off camera and the camera then pans around to reveal Scorpion and Solomon Riddick looking at TGA. TGA seems ready for a fight as he holds up his fists, but Scorpion and Solomon remain stationary before both men begin to laugh at TGA, and Scorpion then winks at TGA before Solomon and Scorpion then turn and walk out of shot. TGA looks on with anger etched across his face before he turns and leaves as well, leaving just Kayleigh Reed on the seen as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 pm

MW: Good evening folks, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown!

RJ: Up next for you here, we have another time attack qualifying match.

MW: So far, Mike Hill knows he will be defending his TAW World Championship against Lex Hart and Marshall Murdoch.

RJ: We still need to confirm three more names for this match-up, with two qualifiers taking place tonight.

MW: The first of these qualifying matches is between former world champion TGA and The Resistance’s Solomon Riddick.

RJ: Both men are very dangerous competitors, and could potentially do some serious damage in the time attack match-up.

The camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. Solomon Riddick removes his hooded robe before walking down the centre of the ramp. He strides to the middle of the ring, holds his arms up as pyro’s go off at the top of the stage. Riddick then looks up the ramp, waiting impatiently.

‘Just Close Your Eyes’ blasts out of the speakers and TGA steps out as pyros rain down just behind him. He opens his arms wide before beating his chest and jogging down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans before bouncing up onto the apron and stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: Two of 6WF’s most powerful competitors, I expect this one to be an explosive match-up.

MW: These two have found themselves somewhat in limbo over the past month or two I’d say, this is a huge opportunity for both men to propel themselves back towards the Main Event picture.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Solomon Riddick and TGA lock-up. Neither gets an advantage so they break cleanly. They lock up for a 2nd time and once more there is a stalemate between the two competitors. They go for the third lock up and this time TGA does get some momentum, pushing Riddick down to one knee. TGA quickly applies a front facelock on Riddick, which he follows up with smashing knees into the face of The Resistance man.

Riddick fights up to a fully vertical base and then throws TGA down to the mat with a Northern Lights suplex. Riddick then locks in an armbar on TGA. The former world champion is dragged to his feet by Riddick, who pulls TGA in before driving a knee up in the stomach. Solomon quickly runs the ropes, hitting a scissors kick on TGA. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

TGA forces the shoulder up off the mat, Solomon is quickly back on the offence with a series of stomps down into the head. Riddick relents with the stomping, allowing TGA to claw himself to his feet where Riddick meets him with two quick right-handed punches to the face followed by a big uppercut that knocks Teej back into the ropes. Solomon whips TGA out across the ring before bouncing off the opposite ropes and meeting TGA in the middle of the ring with a bicycle kick. Cover.

MW: Two vicious kicks from Riddick to start the match off, he’s really taking it to TGA.

RJ: That’s what he’s got to do Michael, he knows he has to stop TGA from building any momentum.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Solomon locks in a sleeper hold on TGA. He slowly lifts TGA to his feet where he hits a couple of European Uppercuts to the back, Riddick then grabs TGA by the waist before flinging him across the ring with a big German suplex. Teej rolls towards the ropes, Riddick strides over and drags TGA back to the centre of the ring, before running the ropes and hitting a springboard moonsault. He covers again.

RJ: Tremendous athleticism from Riddick!

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

TGA is again forced into a kick out. Solomon lifts him to his feet, he then goes for an Irish whip to the corner but TGA reverses, sending Riddick into the corner. TGA comes running in but Riddick gets a boot up in the face. TGA takes a couple of steps back and Solomon runs towards him, but TGA counters with a back body drop. Solomon rolls to his feet, TGA scoops him onto his shoulders and nails the Silent Death!

MW: Good counter from TGA, he certainly needed that, Riddick was starting to dominate the match-up.

RJ: Some would say that was the instinct of a champion right there.

Ref: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Solomon is forced into his first kick out of the match and TGA quickly goes onto the attack, lifting Riddick to his feet and nailing a number of body punches. He then throws Solomon down into the canvas with a vertical suplex. Riddick rolls to his feet, TGA boots him in the stomach and then nails the Angel’s Wings. He hooks the leg.

TGA rolls up to his feet, he drops a couple of knees down into the face of Riddick before waiting for him to rise. The former world champion then boots Solomon in the stomach, hitting the Angel Driver! Cover again.

MW: TGA starting to take control of this contest.

RJ: How long that lasts is another matter. TGA will be desperate to get into the Time Attack match, particularly as he feels he should never have lost that title belt.

Riddick drives the shoulder up, TGA lifts Solomon to his feet where he then launches him into the corner. TGA sprints in, nailing a big boot to the head. Riddick staggers forward out of the corner and walks straight into the Angel Driver from TGA. Cover.

TGA quickly rolls Riddick onto his front, where he then proceeds to stomp down on the back of The Resistance man. TGA then lifts Riddick to his feet and slings him over his shoulders, setting up for the back stabber(Torture rack) but Solomon fights out of the hold quickly, dropping down the back of TGA. He spins around and Riddick boots him in the gut, then hitting the X-Factor facebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Riddick lifts up TGA, he then whips him firmly into the ropes, nailing a gorilla press slam on the rebound. TGA staggers up and walks straight into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Solomon. Riddick covers again.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

RJ: If Riddick wins this match, The Resistance could possibly have two men in the time attack match, should Scorpion manage to defeat Max Adamson in tonight’s Main Event.

MW: That would be a real test of their trust and teamwork RJ!

TGA kicks out. Solomon waits for him to rise before dropping TGA back down into the canvas immediately with a spinebuster. He then waits for TGA to rise, before booting him in the stomach and setting up for a fall-out neckbreaker. Riddick drops TGA down into the neckbreaker position, only for the former world champion to block and counter with a neckbreaker of his own. Riddick rolls up, walking straight into the Lights Out!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Solomon forces the shoulder up, TGA lifts him to his feet and boots Riddick in the gut before connecting with the Angel Clash. Again Teej hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

TGA lifts up Riddick, he sets up for the Angel Bomb but Riddick counters by scooping TGA onto his shoulders and nailing a death valley driver. TGA stumbles to his feet, Solomon goes for the Devils Advocate but now TGA ducks it. He quickly throws Riddick into the ropes...

RJ: TO HELL AND BACK FOR RIDDICK!

Ref: 1......................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: TGA wins it and goes into the Time Attack match-up at Destiny.

MW: That was a tough match for TGA, Riddick put up one hell of a fight but TGA now gets the chance to become a 2 time TAW World Champion.

RJ: And he could go into the Time Attack match having to face two men who have been great rivals of his lately, Lex Hart and Max Adamson.

MW: That is if Adamson can defeat Riddick’s tag team partner Scorpion in this evening’s Main Event.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Jack Reynolds is standing in a backstage corridor with a camera crew. He checks his watch a few times before looking up when he hears a door slam. Vortex and Johnny Oko appear in shot walking down the corridor. Vortex has his green "Screwed Up" t-shirt on and Oko is in his usual wrestling attire of white shirt, black trousers and loose fitting tie. The interviewer steps up to the tag team and thrusts a microphone in their faces. Oko sighs loudly and takes a step backward before leaning against the wall. Vortex moves the mic closer to his face and looks at the Reynolds expectantly.

Vortex: Yes Jack....you want something?

Reynolds: I would like to have a few words about last week and your upcoming matches.

Vortex: If it is a few words you want, then you are better off talking to Johnny. If you actually want a meaningful interview, then you best stay talking to me.

Oko yawns loudly from the side and we can hear him unwrapping some gum and then chewing loudly.

Reynolds: The matches for you two this week are a case of little and large. First up we have 3 guys that can be described as the speed of their teams and then later on we have the guys that bring the power.

Oko yawns again and Vortex raises his one visible eyebrow at Jack.

Vortex: Your point is.......?

Reynolds: My point is that The Consultancy, Dopant Zero and Udo and Visage share a lot in common with the make up of their teams. Maybe these matches will show the best of each type?

Vortex: And what will that prove? Tag teams are made up of a unit of two people that make one whole not two halves. Basically the matches this week are a sideshow to what everyone wants to see. All three teams going at it at the same time. Oh don't get me wrong......I will enjoy proving to everyone that I am the most powerful wrestler in this federation when I Rupture one of my opponents. And I am sure Johnny will love getting the chance to imprint his sole on the side of someone's face. But in the grand scheme of things......it is a prelude to the real action at Destiny. When The Consultancy start their dynasty.

Reynolds: You have mentioned that a few times over the past month or so. What is this dynasty? Is it to do with your fight against Re-Genesis or your craving for tag team gold?

Vortex: The dynasty is what The Consultancy will soon be viewed as by your good self and the rest of the federation after Destiny. We aren't novices anymore. We are ready to become a big part of the top table of 6WF. Tag gold is one component. Destroying Re-Genesis is another. And of course, a niggling need that we have always had to make a bit of money on the side.

Reynolds: But aren't you taking too much on? Your quest for tag team glory has been put to one side while other teams, like Resistance, have maybe taken your number one contender ticket.

Vortex: Resistance? The two guys that have pretty much deserted each other? The two guys that like to get involved in business that doesn't concern them.......what they SAID didn't concern them?! Who exactly are Resistance? Where are they? Because all has gone quiet from them since Chaos. Maybe they realised that they're out of their depth. Or should I say that Riddick realised that Scorpion will only ever be a pain in the arse. Not someone you can depend on.

Reynolds: But they are involved in Time Attack Qualifier matches. One of them could be the next TAW champion?

Vortex: And that is great for tag team harmony right? Face facts Jack. Resistance are so irrelevant that I am not even that bothered with their little cameo at the end of the match last week. It showed everyone what cowards they are. And since then......since that little appearance.....have you heard from them? Have they bothered to say anything?

Reynolds: Well........no.......

Vortex: Funny that eh Jack? Let them enjoy their little singles bouts. I hope for their sake they get used to them. Because as a tag team......they are a non-entity.

The interviewer sees that Vortex is turning increasingly angry so changes tact.

Reynolds: The main event last week showed The Consultancy in a great light. Highlight for me was that spear. That was a pretty amazing but reckless move on your part. What drove you to such lengths?

Vortex calms down, grins at the interviewer and points to the words on the front of his t-shirt.

Vortex: I am a walking billboard for what drives me Jack. "Screwed Up" is not just a slogan but a state of mind. A Ruptured state of mind.....as Visage found out. I would not class myself as an innovator in this business but I sure am unpredictable. I saw my chance to do some damage....damage that I had promised and damage I caused without any concern over my own well-being. Udo found out exactly what being "Screwed Up" meant last week. That a 300 pound man is not afraid to use unconventional means to make an impact. And boy did Udo feel that impact! He needs to keep that at the front of his thoughts for our match. Who knows......I might even attempt a moonsault!

Oko gives his partner a sideways glance before spitting his gum at his tag partners foot.

Oko: gaijin......

He takes out another piece of gum from his pocket, unwraps it and then places it in his mouth. Reynolds turns his attention to Oko who stands there chewing with boredom covering his face.

Reynolds: Moonsaults brings me to the picture perfect one you cooked up last week Johnny. That is some move!

Oko: It's a moonsault......

Reynolds: Yes but to get the height you got and to fly backwards to the floor was extremely impressive and high risk. Are you also taking the unconventional route?

Oko: Oko has been unconventional since he got here. Often seen.....barely heard. Oko doesn't need interviews and gaijin phrases to make a statement. Oko is here for The Consultancy and for the future. Silent but deadly.

Reynolds: And your triple threat match this week?

Oko: Oko's stage is the ring of combat. All your questions will be found with my actions within it. Outside of it......you are better off talking to Vinnie.

He goes to leave but Reynolds cuts in.

Reynolds: Just one final question.......

Oko looks him up and down before shaking his head. He takes out the piece of gum from his mouth and sticks it on the camera lens. Oko then barges past Reynolds and the camera crew and heads off down the corridor. Vortex laughs and rests a hand on Reynolds' shoulder.

Vortex: Ok......spit it out.

He laughs again as one of the crew removes the gum from the camera.

Reynolds: Will you be on hand for your team 6WF partners for their tag match?

Vortex: As tag teams go, James and Murdoch would have been a better choice. But Leone can mix it up with the best. I am sure those two have got far too much in the locker for sub-standard and rent boy. It has been a pleasure working with team 6WF. We had our issues, but those are sorted. There is mutual respect and that is all that myself and Johnny ask for. At least until after Destiny, when that respect will be required from everyone.

Reynolds: Nice......but you didn't answer my question.

Vortex winks at the interviewer and starts to walk past. He shouts back at Reynolds as he makes his way down the corridor.

Vortex: Read between the lines Jack......it's all there.

He laughs loudly and disappears from shot as Reynolds turns back to the camera with a confused look on his face.

Reynolds: Those matches.....coming your way soon!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:32 pm

RJ: Absolutely massive match up next here.

MW: You’re not still using that line are you RJ?

RJ: What line?

MW: Saying it’s a massive match, because it’s got Udo Berg, Vortex and Tsukasa Yagurama in it.

RJ: I assure you Michael, the pun was not deliberate.

MW: Whatever RJ!

“Breathe”hits and the crowd cheer loudly as a plume of green smokes fills the top of the stage, the cheers then go up a level as Vortex strides out through the smoke. He nods to the fans before pacing his way down the ramp, stepping into the ring and doing some warm-ups as he awaits his opponents arrival.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring down at Vortex. Berg makes his way down the ramp, he clambers up the steel steps and then climbs into the ring over the top rope.

RJ: Vortex is a powerful man but he is absolutely dwarfed by the figure of Udo Berg, what a specimen he is.

MW: One of the most physically dominant competitors I’ve ever seen.

“Made you look” rings out and the crowd’s booing continues as Tsukasa Yagurama steps out onto the stage. He quickly marches down the ramp, he then stops outside of the ring to compose himself for a moment before stepping into the ring. He gets to his feet and the trio stare each other down.

MW: The four teams competing in the tag division certainly share similar qualities, you’ve got the speed of the likes of Scorpion, Oko, Nogami and Visage.

RJ: Then the enforcers like Berg, Vortex, Yagurama and Riddick. That’s perhaps why the tag team division has been so hotly contested.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Yagurama goes in for the lock-up with Udo, who stops him dead in his tracks with a punch to the stomach. Berg then starts pummeling away at the gut with the big punches before knocking Yagurama down to the mat with a big uppercut. Vortex runs in behind Berg, taking him down with a chopblock.

He then applies a front facelock, smashing a succession of big knees into the face of Berg. Vortex then brings Berg up off his knees before nailing a side slam on the tag team champion.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Vortex rolls up to his feet but he is met with a boot to the stomach from Yagurama. He immediately nails a succession of knife-edge chops into the chest of Vortex who staggers back into the ropes. Yagurama whips him out across the ring, he connects with a spinebuster on the rebound, before running the ropes and hitting a big splash on Vortex. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

RJ: It’s been Vortex and Yagurama who have somewhat surprisingly taken control of the early exchanges in this match.

MW: Berg hasn’t been allowed to get a look in.

Yagurama gets to his feet and is about to go on the offensive against Vortex when he sees Berg getting to his feet. Yagurama starts smashing knees into the stomach of the big man, but he replies with a stiff headbutt, following up with a few more big headbutts and Yagurama steps back dizzily. Berg hits the ropes, going for a big boot but Yagurama gets his hands up and manages to hold the boot.

Vortex is onto his feet, he runs up behind Berg and leaps onto his back applying a sleeper hold, but Berg demonstrates his supreme strength, flinging Vortex over shoulders straight into Yagurama. Vortex is the first to rise, as Yagurama decides to leave the ring. The Consultancy man steps straight into a big boot from Berg, which connects on this occassion.

RJ: Berg showing it only takes one move for him to take control of a match situation.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Berg gets to his feet, he clutches Vortex by the throat and starts choking him out on the canvas. The ref is forced to intervene, making Berg break the hold. He then waits for Vortex to rise, he slings Vortex over his shoulders before running forward and nailing a big powerslam. Vortex stumbles up, walking straight into a DDT. Cover.

Ref:1 ...................2...........Kick out!

Vortex drives the shoulder up off the mat, Berg gets to his feet, he applies an armbar on Vortex, dragging him to a half vertical base, Vortex’s knees still on the mat. Berg then stretches out his right knee before proceeding to smash Vortex’s arm into it repeatedly. Eventually he drags the Consultancy man to his feet, knocking him over with a big clothesline. Vortex stumbles up, he’s booted in the gut...

MW: Powerbomb!

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Berg steps back to the corner, Vortex stumbles to his feet and Berg runs going for a spear, but he doesn’t build enough speed and Vortex side-steps it. He then lifts Berg up from behind, hitting an atomic drop. Vortex then runs the ropes, hitting a leaping forearm smash to the back of the head, he then runs the ropes again hitting a big knee to the head which finally knocks Berg down. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Vortex taken Berg down to the mat, now he really needs to press home this advantage.

Vortex lifts Berg up, he hits some headbutts that daze the massive Re-Genesis member before running off the ropes, going for a Lou Thesz Press but as he reaches the ropes, Yagurama grabs him by the right leg and drags him under the bottom rope. He then throws Vortex into the announce table before rolling into the ring.

Yagurama immediately stomps away on the head and body of Berg until the ref intervenes. The Dopant Zero man allows Berg to his feet before clutching him around the waist, flinging him into the mat with an avalanche belly to belly suplex, quickly covering.

MW: Some power from Yagurama there.

Yagurama leaps to his feet, he drops some knees into the back before dragging back Berg to his feet and hitting a German suplex. Berg stumbles to his feet and Yagurama hits a neckbreaker. Cover.

Berg drives the shoulder up, Yagurama stands waiting for the tag champion to rise before hitting a boot into the stomach. It then takes all of Yagurama’s strength to heave Berg into the air and then drill him into the mat with a Japanese Thunder Bomb.

Yagurama steps back such is the power he applied to the move, Vortex rolls in under the bottom rope and takes him out with a clothesline to the back of the head. Yagurama stumbles to his feet, he runs towards Vortex who leaps into the air and nails a Lou Thesz Press...

Vortex pummels away on the head of Yagurama head repeatedly with big punches until the referee steps in. Vortex then waits for Yagurama to rise before nailing a side slam.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Yagurama gets the shoulder up, Vortex lifts up the Dopant Zero member and throws him into the ropes, connecting with a sidewalk slam on the rebound. Yagurama stumbles up to his feet and Vortex dugs a groggy punch before nailing a Samoan Drop.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Vortex stands over Yagurama, waiting for him to rise before hitting a boot into the gut. He then lifts Yagurama onto his shoulders...

MW: POWERBOMB!

RJ: Amazing power from Vortex there, even to lift Yagurama is impressive, let alone impart that much power on the move.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Vortex drags up Yagurama and throws him hard to the corner. Vortex starts punching away at the head of Yagurama, but he responds with some punches of his own. The two are exchanging huge blows as Udo Berg gets to his feet and strides towards the corner. He grabs the head of Vortex with one hand, Yagurama grins at him only for Berg to use his other hand to grab Yagurama’s head. He then smashes Vortex and Yagurama’s head into one another.

Yagurama is slumped against the turnbuckle, with Vortex slumped against him. Berg takes a few steps back before building up some momentum and hitting a huge splash.

RJ: Oh dear god, that’s like being hit at full speed by a 10-ton lorry!

MW: Yagurama is out of it.

Yagurama is slumped on the floor, Vortex is dragged away from the corner by the throat...

RJ: ICE BREAKER!

MW: Ball game.

Ref: 1..............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: That’s two wins for the tag team champions tonight.

MW: Berg not really in this match for some lengthy parts, but his power compensated for that.

RJ: It might take Yagurama a while to recover from that splash.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:34 pm

The Show returns from a small Destiny commercial and right back into the middle of the action, live in the LG.The crowd are buzzing with the action so far as the camera pans around the arena, showing fans young and old alike revelling in the atmosphere. The camera then returns to the centre of the ring as a proud looking RJ is standing, clutching a microphone. He is wearing a tradition three piece grey suit with a blue tie. Beaming proudly, RJ addresses the audience.*

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Lockdown! live on ESPN and broadcasting to our millions of fans around the world in different countries from the UK to Australia, Germany to France and the United States of America too Spain and so on. You guys enjoying this evening? because sure as hell I am!

*The crowd cheer loudly as RJ smiles again before addressing the crowd again.*

RJ: Now, a break from the action as such for the here and now. Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time is someone who isn't currently at the arena tonight but we have the pleasure of having this very special 6WF superstar via satellite.. Ladies and Gentleman I give you.. Mr Kenty!

*The crowd pop loudly and vocally as a brightly smiling Mr Kenty greets the arena from the titantron. The surroundings of Mr Kenty location seem warm and vibrant as a largely welcoming room greets the audience, eyes glued on the titantron. There are a few green plants potted around the room, a large perfect mirror hanging on the wall just behind Kenty and a large television set can also be seen. Kenty himself is sitting on a large black chair while looking directly at the camera in his apparent living room jovially with his large steely blue eyes. His hair is slightly jelled while his whole demeanour seems very relaxed. Chuckling to himself, Kenty stares at the camera and begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Good evening Arj and good evening all of our wonderful 6WF fans packing out the LG arena in Birmingham!

*The crowd chant Kenty loudly as the camera focuses in on Kenty at his home biting his bottom lip as RJ raises his microphone.*

RJ: Mr Kenty! you have always had a way with words good sir.. How are you feeling first and foremost? It's been a while since you have graced us with your presence..

Mr Kenty: Well, well, well Arj! I have been a very busy guy. I have been here, there and everywhere recently representing this company in many different ways and meeting fans everywhere I have gone. Eager, exciting and thrilled to see me which is just great. And I wouldn't expect anything us from our fans, would you Arj? I mean really.. who could doubt the support and enthusiasm we are given despite what we are doing.

Mr Kenty: I firmly believe we have the greatest fans that only other wrestling federations could hope to wish for! I am one hundred percent of that. Ask the guys around the world who work in federations similar to this and they will all say the same answer.. 6WF in the United Kingdom has the best fanbase. Without a shadow of a doubt. I think many of the guys twitter accounts can support this with the sheer amount of followers we have! Arj, don't you have a few too?

RJ: I have a few. But I wouldn't say I'm a prolific tweeter like yourself Kenty, nor do I receive the attention you do. But Twitter aside.. have you been keeping a close eye on all things 6WF?

Mr Kenty: Ahh for sure Arj. I haven't missed a trick. I have been watching very closely as a one of the millions around the world who live and breath 6WF. And I must say, I have been engrossed. Truly engrossed in the action and drama that can only come from the LG every Friday without fail. Eastenders may think they are the best at delivering drama but boy.. they will have to go some from the Vic to match what happens on this rig each and every Friday night.

Mr Kenty: Despite not featuring, yours truly has been keeping a close eye.. no, even better. Two eyes on events, and I must say I'm very impressed. Very impressed with the skills and talents all of the guys are demonstrating as of late. It's almost as if, they can sense what's around the corner. And something is around the corner.. a big prize. A very big prize that each and every guy in the back strives for and craves. The biggest catch of the day if you will..

Mr Kenty: Raising the game, training harder than ever is all part and parcel of our game but this time of year.. their is almost something in the air. Something you can smell.. it turns all of us into animals. Desperate for that prize.. desperate to prove that we can beat any and every challenge that comes our way. Summer all the way into late Autumn is such a important time for this great federation and we all know it.. and that is why everyone's tails is up.

Mr Kenty: Naturally, it's frustrating not to be matching the other guys arm for arm and suplex to suplex if you will. However, in many ways I'm blessed. Blessed in the way I feel fresh. I feel happy within myself but also I'm dead excited. I'm excited at the challenge ahead and what a challenge it's going to be. As I said before, many of the guys have their tails up. Riding on massive waves of momentum and so they should be. Cameron, for instance, I saw last week, picked up a massive win and that is only the tip of the iceberg. The momentum and buzz of winning must of been great for Cameron and it can only boost him going into Destiny and the Lockdown's before.

Mr Kenty: In the same similar respect, the Time Attack matches.. what a massive opportunity for the guys involved. Mega respect for all who will be competing in that.. I mean, what a opportunity. The TAW title on the line.. It's going to be massive. I cannot wait to see how that develops. All the guys who will be in that match will have earnt the opportunity and therefore I hope the match lives up to all expectations. Which I'm sure it will do.

Mr Kenty: The Lockdown's before Destiny however, will be paved with many twists and turns. More Twists and turns than you can shake a stick at that's a cert. Looking at the card for this evening, their are plenty of opportunity's for a whole variety of guys to show what they are made of and make their mark. Stake their claim if you will.. to show to the world that they are here to impress at 6WF. Being in the locker-room last week, popping back from the Triathlon.. you could feel the tension, it was palpable. Something big is going to happen but none of us are totally sure what that will be.

Mr Kenty: The tension.. it's hard to describe itself. It's kind a mixture of anticipation and fear.. fear of the whole Re-Genesis situation, excitement of Destiny and Born In Fire season.. a combination of those factors creates a feeling that I can only say is pretty tough to stomach. Treading on eggshells is something which I cannot bare, especially with a mouth like mine! some people can't dig the charisma.. I'm looking at you Michael wherever you are old man! haha! but no.. It's pretty tense in camp.

RJ: I think we can all imagine Kenty.. as onlookers is pretty evident to see that a storm is brewing. It's just a matter of time until it hits I guess. What about you on the other hand? Where do you see yourself going into Destiny and the Autumn?

Mr Kenty: With all due respect Arj, It's very hard to see what is going at the moment. In light off everything, it's tough to see where my road will take me. And that's not me playing the cards close to my chest, not by a long shot. I honestly, don't know. As I have said time and time before, life is a funny old game full of ups and downs. One minute I could grab a win and then the next I could be in a hospital bed.. essentially, you never know what's around the corner and I'd hate to say the usual cliché around here but predict the unpredictable!

Mr Kenty: Last time if I can remember correctly, the last thing I predicted was so far out, that it's still travelling into outer space! it was that shocking. Therefore I'm just going to go into the autumn with an open mind and no pressure. Why, because their is no pressure on my shoulders. You choose to have pressure on you by your actions and by your speech. I feel as if I'm a free guy.. a free guy to pursue his dreams with no pressure. I'm not burden by history that I once had holding me back.. I think I have proved that over the past year. So if anything I'm going to enjoy myself. Why worry?

Mr Kenty: Over the past weeks, I'v had plenty of times to think and relax. Walk the dogs, workout in the gym, run the biggest forests and compete in my first triathlon and I have realised that you should enjoy the little things in life. The things that complete you.. anything else is a bonus. And this kind of attitude is what I have always had but more so heading into the biggest part of 6WF year.. It's a challenge. But a challenge not to be afraid of nor be flustered about.

Mr Kenty: I would love to promise to all you guys and all of my fans around the world.. the millions around the world that have followed my career that I will deliver for you. That I will prove you were all right to back a guy like me.. not the biggest in the pond nor the strongest in the gym. But the guy who had heart.. the guy who looked the devil in the eye and laughed in his face. And the guy who's charisma made even the strictest tingle in excitement. This is the most crucial part of the year for all of us and I hope I can be the guy who can do it for all of you.

Mr Kenty: Finally, the last thing I wan't to say is to all my fans and also all my critics.. is that keep it up. Keep up booing me, keep up cheering me, keep up bombarding my twitter and keep up filling up that magic arena you are in right now, the LG. You are my fuel. The alarm clock in the morning.. the voice pushing me harder in the gym, the voice pushing me harder to run and swim faster than ever before. And the voice which pushes me to win. I can only say.. keep it up. You guys are doing a fantastic job. And ARJ your pretty cool too.. I will see you all very soon and before you know it you will be hearing winner of the match...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Winking and smiling proudly, Kenty raises his hand in jest to his ear as the crowd go wild in the arena pretending to hear them. The titantron then slowly returns to it's normal state, as the LG continue to chant loudly Kenty. The scene ends with RJ nodding in approval at his scoop before returning to his commentary booth as the show cuts to the backstage area.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:40 pm

RJ: A rematch from Chaos up next here for you on Lockdown...

MW: 6WF Freeweight Champion Cameron Faith takes on Kenji Hidari, who he defeated at Chaos despite being dominated for the majority of the match-up.

RJ: No title on the line tonight though Michael...

MW: No there isn’t RJ, but a huge opportunity for whoever wins it, as they get to pick the stipulation for the return match at Destiny.

RJ: Definitely something that could play into the hands of Hidari if the match type would allow for the intervention of his Re-Genesis cohorts to be legal.

‘The Essence’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Kenji Hidari slowly walks out onto the stage. He is wearing a shirt with a 6WF logo crossed out. He rips it off and throws it into the crowd before walking down the ramp, the fans are shouting and booing Kenji strides down to the ring. The Japanese star slides under the bottom rope and leans on the ropes as he waits for his opponent.

RJ: Hidari has never been popular with these fans, but aligning himself with Re-Genesis has made him even less popular.

MW: It’s also made him a much better competitor though.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer, cutting RJ off. Cameron Faith jogs out onto the ramp, the FreeWeight Championship in his hands. He raises it in the air and beats his chest before running down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans before sliding under the ring and squaring up to Hidari, the title being raised in the air.

MW: Cameron Faith has done well to recover from the issues that first came about after Kristal joined 6WF, in the long run it’s probably helped him.

RJ: He’d certainly like a long reign with this title belt, after finally taking it from the grasp of Max Adamson.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Faith quickly goes in for the lock-up, but Hidari counters with a kick to the stomach. Hidari quickly uses some more of his kicks, hitting a roundhouse to the gut. Nay keels over and Hidari drills him to the mat with a thunder bomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Nay quickly forces the shoulder up, Hidari stomps away on him repeatedly. He then drags him to his feet and throws him to the corner. Hidari runs in and goes for a hesitation dropkick but Nay side-steps and Hidari smashes into the turnbuckle. Nay turns and runs in, hitting a shining wizard. He then grabs Hidari by the head and nails a running bulldog.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Nay waits for Hidari to rise, he then boots him in the stomach and throws him down with a suplex. He keeps the hold locked in, he rises back to his feet and nails a 2nd suplex. Nay lifts up Hidari and he hits the third suplex to loud cheers from the crowd. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Cameron Faith on top in the early exchange of this match.

MW: Match choice is a big thing RJ. Faith does not want to be going into a situation in which he is uncomfortable, particularly if the threat of Re-Genesis is also something to consider.

RJ: However, if Faith wins, he can choose a match stipulation that will prevent the Re-Genesis threat.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Nay lifts up Hidari, he nails a DDT. He goes to the corner and goes for a running clothesline but Hidari dives out of the way, before hitting a kick to the top of the head. Faith staggers back, Hidari springboards in off the top rope and takes Faith down with a crossbody block. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Kenji Hidari rises to his feet and stomps away on Nay, the crowd are booing as Hidari motions a belt around his waist. Nay stumbles to his feet, Hidari whips him into the corner. The European Champion then runs in and nails a leaping double knee to the face, Nay stumbles forward straight into a belly to belly suplex.Cover.

MW: Hidari now the dominant man in this contest.

RJ: He’s showing off all of his offence that’s for sure.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Kenji places Nay into a front facelock and Hidari hits a couple of knees into the face. Nay shoves Hidari back into the corner but he hits a boot to the head which causes Nay to slump down. Hidari then runs in and connects with a hesitation dropkick. Nay is then allowed to rise by Hidari who hits a German suplex. Again he covers.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Hidari waits for Nay to rise before booting him in the gut, he then goes for a brainbuster but Nay manages to elbow his way out. He then boots Hidari in the gut, before nailing a brainbuster of his own. Nay hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Cameron Faith waits for Hidari to rise, he then whips him out across the ring before leaping into the air and hitting a back elbow smash. Faith then brings Hidari slightly closer to the corner before heading up to the top rope, where he then flies off hitting a big splash. Cover.

Hidari again kicks out, Cameron lifts him up and whips him across the ring but this time Kenji counters with a low dropkick to the knee. He lifts up Faith, hitting an Island driver. Kenji then walks to the corner, where he climbs up to the top rope...

MW: Epic Moonsault!

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

Kenji waits for Faith to rise, he then throws him to the corner. Hidari goes for a hesitation dropkick but Faith dives out of the way and Hidari crashes into the corner. The Freeweight Champion quickly reels off a number of knife-edge chops into the chest which the crowd woo along to until the ref steps in to stop him. He allows Hidari out of the corner before nailing a snap powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Cameron Faith lifts up Hidari, he quickly hits a backbreaker before transitioning around quickly into a spinning neckbreaker.

Ref: 1..................2.................Kick out!

MW: Close for Faith!

Faith kips to his feet to a loud pop, he stands waiting for Hidari to rise. He lines up the superkick but Hidari grabs it. He spins Faith on the spot, then hitting a dropkick to the knee. Hidari lifts Cameron up into the air...

RJ: GENSHIN!

Ref: 1......................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Hidari wins it!

RJ: Oh god, not good for Faith.

MW: Hidari gets to pick the match stipulation of his choice, you have to think he will be pick something that will allow Re-Genesis to play a part.

RJ: He’d be a fool not to Michael!

Hidari leaps to his feet, grinning. He beckons for a microphone from the ring announcer, who passes it to the ref. Hidari snatches the mic from him.

MW: It looks like we’re going to hear the stipulation Hidari wants straight away.

Kenji: This victory was the first of many for Kenji Hidari, this time it wasn’t for the title but the next time Kenji Hidari is having his arm raised against you, I will have the title belt wrapped around my waist.

Lucky for you, I won’t be able to record another pinfall victory over you because at Destiny, Kenji Hidari will be winning the 6WF Freeweight Title in a LADDER MATCH!

*Hidari drops the mic on Faith, smiling to himself.

RJ: Wow! What a match that will be!

MW: Destiny has got some huge matches on it...

RJ: A clever choice as well though, we know that Re-Genesis can also get involved in that type of match.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:41 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Keith Leone is seen walking down a corridor, a look of distain on his face as he does so. Leone then suddenly stops at a door to one of the locker rooms and looks at a large poster stuck to it depicting the members of ReGenesis and the titles they hold. Leone remains looking at the poster for a moment, before he then rips it from the door and viciously tears at it until the poster is reduced to various pieces of shredded paper on the floor. Leone then takes a deep breath to compose himself before then looking back up and beginning to speak.

Leone: So taking over 6WF isn’t good enough for you now Alex? Now you feel the need to mark your territory as if you’re king of the jungle, the top of the food chain, the alpha male. But the most annoying thing for me right now about that previous sentence is that it’s exactly what you are, like it or not, you’re the top of the food chain right now. You want a guy gone and at a snap of your fingers it’s done, just ask Saint about that one. You don’t want a guy to have another title shot and you sign a document and hey presto, I can never win back my rightful World Title. Right now Alex, your word is indeed law and any smart person would be trying to kiss your ass to get on your good side, but clearly not everyone is playing the game under your rules at the moment. Week in and week out the insurgency is growing stronger and stronger and the stranglehold ReGenesis has on 6WF grows weaker in turn. You look at two guys like Oko and Vortex and 6 months ago if you’d have told anyone that they’d be fighting for the right cause by September, people would have called you crazy. The Consultancy at one point was heading for exactly the same destination as Alex Walker desired to reach, all the glamour and fame of being a superstar but none of the morals or honour that you’re expected to live with. Now though when I look around see these two flanking me as I walk down to the ring, I know that I’m in safe hands in regards to back up. But even without them you have two of the most important figures 6WF has produced in its true golden age, the two men who from the moment they stepped into this company were touted for greatness, Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James. I mean if you want two of the most underhanded and sinister men in 6WF’s history, you can find few worse culprits than those two; working blindly under Hero, crippling 6WF legends, happily using any superstars lower in the company’s pecking order for their own amusement. Though with all of that in mind, you look at them now, two men with more heart than any other superstar in this company, they’re never going to be poster boys for the company, and instead they’re going to keep fighting until their bitter ends. Finally you look at me and we all know about my past and the way I’ve hurt and alienated damn near everyone who’s been near me. What I’m trying to say with all this is that every single one of this insurgency has changed to fight with Alex Walker; it’s the one good thing he can say that he did with his career; he’s made the new conscience of the 6WF. We may falter like last week in the main event, I mean there is no doubting the fact you’ve pulled together the most powerful group in 6WF’ history so far. But as sick as that makes me, the small victories help to keep me sane in these times of darkness, chiefly making sure that ReGenesis can’t guarantee wins for each one of their men, in fact that leads us onto this week’s match up.

Leone smiles as he kicks around some of the paper on the floor until Dicey Reilly’s face is visible and Leone lets out a soft snort before he begins speaking once again.

Leone: I wonder how many bars you have blacked out in since Lockdown Dicey, just trying to dull the pain and hatred you’ve felt ever since my little “appearance” in your match with Marshall. Now the old Dicey would have come straight after me the moment his match finished, and tried to kick my ass in the backstage area. Instead you came out in the main event and allowed yourself to get beaten up by me once again in order for your team to win, I mean you’re just being used as a crash test dummy at the moment to keep me occupied. I bet that’s the reason you’ve been sent out this week to partner up with the “Standard” one against me and Marshall, just another effort to keep me distracted from ReGenesis. At Explosion Dicey, when you came out and stabbed me in the back, I felt nothing but bile and hatred towards you for what you did; I thought that you’d stepped into the shadows of Alex Walker’s empire just because you felt jealous of my success compared to yours. Now though it’s all so clear to me, you’ve only come back because you’ve reached that point in your life when you’re so pathetic you thought that nobody would even remember you in five years. You wanted to come back to adulation from the fans and be the hero once again, but when 6CW closed you lost it all and instead of moving like the rest of us you fell deep into the bottom of the bottle and never came back. Now you disgust me Dicey for a very different reason, not because you turned your back on everyone who made you into a 6CW legend, but because every time I see you now all I can think of is how the man I once respected more than any other man in this business has fallen so far. But don’t worry Dicey, the guy you’ve been guarding for the past weeks and who you are once again entrusted with at Lockdown is not much better. I don’t remember a time in the past Mike in which you haven’t been a polar opposite to me; you were the FreeWeight Champion that never defended his title whilst I was a fighting Champion, I was the World Champion who took on insurmountable odds and came out victorious whereas you’re the World Champion who relies in help from his cronies to keep his belt safe. For a man who was labelled as “The Next Big Thing”, you really never delivered did you, I mean countless superstars have surpassed you so far in this company, and I’m sure there will be many more to follow. Your reasons for joining ReGenesis are obvious, you needed your new version of Dynasty to keep you relevant in this company, otherwise like Dicey, Udo, Visage and co, you would have just become a very small footnote in this company’s history.

At Lockdown Marshall and I don’t come out as two men to fight ReGenesis, we come out as a unified front against you. Our motives may differ, our tactics may be unalike, but our goals are the same and that’s the key to the systematic destruction of ReGenesis. Alex I want you to watch very carefully as two of your top “boys” or torn apart by the true top dogs in the 6WF.

Keith Leone winks into the camera before kicking away the paper and then entering through the locker room door.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:43 pm

RJ: What a night it’s been so far, and I can only see this adding to what we’ve seen as it’s a real grudge match here, Keith Leone and Marshall Murdoch aren’t really willing tag team partners but they’ve been forced into battle together against this evil Re-Genesis regime.

MW: You call it evil, I call it brilliant. The crème de la crème of 6WF is in Re-Genesis and it would take something out of this world to stop them.

RJ: This match came about after last week, when Marshall Murdoch, with a little help from Keith Leone, defeated Dicey Reilly despite the TAW World Champion Mike Hill being at ringside, earning Marshall a place in the Time Attack match at Destiny.

MW: I still feel Dicey was robbed.

RJ: You would.

“Born to Fight” screams out of the speakers and Dicey Reilly appears on the top of the stage to a chorus of boos. He strides down to the ring and rolls in, before climbing each of the turnbuckles in succession.

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the crowd continue to boo as the TAW Champion walks down the ramp, holding aloft the TAW Title. He springboards into the ring and shakes hands with Dicey as they wait.

“Papercut” blasts out of the speakers and Marshall Murdoch starts to walk down the aisle. He kneels down with his arms outstretched before jumping up and punching the air. The fans cheer as he strides down to the ring, keeping his eyes locked on Dicey and Hill as he goes.

“Limo Wreck” hits and the crowd erupts as Keith Leone walks out to the ring.

RJ: Did you hear that ovation for Keith Leone?! Unreal!

Leone and Marshall enter the ring together and keep their eyes locked on Hill and Dicey. The bell rings and it’s Leone and Hill who lock up first, Leone gets the upper hand as he forces Hill back into the turnbuckle. The referee calls a break and Hill capitalises with a poke to the eye! Hill hits a dropkick to the temporarily blinded Leone and then stomps him repeatedly. Hill kneedrops the head of Leone and tags in Dicey.

Dicey grins as he walks around the grounded Leone. Dicey stands on the throat of Leone as the referee starts a 5 count, Dicey acts as if it were an accident and mockingly apologises. Dicey and Hill continue to isolate Leone with quick tags, Leone gets the occasional punch in but is constantly double teamed.

RJ: Keith Leone has taken a lot of punishment in recent weeks and he needs to get out of there.

MW: You’ve got to admit, vintage tag team tactics from Dicey and Hill.

The momentum swings as Dicey whips Leone to the ropes, Leone ducks a Dicey clothesline and on the rebound he and Dicey collide head first! Both men are down, centre of the ring.

RJ: Marshall reaching out for the tag, yet to feature in this match and you can tell he wants this!

Leone crawls towards Marshall, as Dicey crawls towards Hill. Mike Hill walks across the ring apron and talks to the referee. Both are groggy but both make the tag and the crowd erupt as Marshall enters the ring, he charges Hill but the referee stops him!

RJ: The referee didn’t see the tag!

MW: I didn’t see it either Arj.

RJ: Uh huh.

The referee tells Marshall to leave the ring as Hill drags Leone back to their corner, Hill tags in as the referee is looking, and continues the assault. Hill and Dicey continue to isolate and attack Keith Leone with a series of quick tags and near falls.

RJ: Marshall Murdoch has had enough!

MW: Get him out of there!

Marshall Murdoch enters the ring and explodes on Hill and Dicey with several right hands and clotheslines, Marshall with a running knee to the crouched Dicey and knocks him to the outside! The referee warns Marshall of a DQ if he doesn’t leave the ring, he reluctantly leaves with his job done! Marshall claps and gets the crowd to clap along as Leone crawls towards the corner, while Hill gets to his feet. Leone reaches over and tags in Marshall!

Marshall goes right after Hill with big right hands, and a clothesline in the corner. Marshall hits a big DDT to Hill! Marshall waits in the corner for Hill to get to his feet…

RJ: Marshall’s Law!

MW: Dicey!

Dicey Reilly re-enters the ring and hits a spear to Marshall! Dicey smirks at the fallen Marshall, when he turns around…

RJ: Concuss Kick! Dicey didn’t see it coming!

The crowd go wild as Leone nails Dicey with the Concuss Kick, Leone surveys the damage and drags Mike Hill to his feet, Leone hits a Package Tombstone Piledriver! Murdoch is up to his feet and he locks Hill in the Coquina Clutch! Leone ensures no-one can interfere while Marshall has the submission locked in on Mike Hill, Hill has no choice but to eventually tap out!

RA: Here are your winners, Keith Leone and Marshall Murdoch!

RJ: Huge win for Leone and Murdoch over Re-Genesis! And what about Murdoch getting revenge on the TAW Champion!

MW: Marshall cheated, we all know that, the referee should have disqualified him but didn’t have what it takes…

RJ: What, like that crooked ref from Re-Genesis?!

The crowd cheer as Leone and Murdoch celebrate inside the ring.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:43 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the office of Alex Walker in which Walker, Geoff Steel and Cassius Zhi are all shown. Walker is sitting apprehensively behind his desk whilst Steel and Cassius stand at either side of the room, each man looking unsure of what to say. After a while Walker finally breaks the silence.

AW: All I’m trying to say is that I’ve been in this position before and it didn’t come off well for me, so we may want to keep our feet slightly on the ground.

CZ: That’s your problem Alex, you’re always trying to compare your current situation with your past endeavours. In 6CW you were like a bumbling child, trying his best to learn his new techniques for domination, and like a child often does you failed. Now however you have a force more powerful than this business has ever seen and you know exactly how to crush the life out of this pathetic company.

GS: Zhi’s right, look at the chokehold we have on 6WF at the moment. Most guys are quivering in the locker room praying to god that we don’t come looking for them this week, and it’s only a ego-maniacs who have come out to try and stop us. 6WF is on its last legs and soon we’re going to drain the last remaining life out of it.

Walker rests his head in his hands as the two other men look in Walker’s direction. Walker then raises his head up and takes a breath before speaking.

AW: I’m not trying to doubt any of your capabilities and I am more than aware I have the skill to finally take 6WF down, what I’m trying to say is that as I’ve grown stronger, so has the opposition. Last time there was just Keith Leone and somehow through a mixture of luck and divine intervention, he was able to stop me, now though there are more. Finally they’ve managed to form something resembling a team, and one of the 6WF cavalry clearly has been taught head games by his former mentor, Clarke James.

Cassius sneers at the mention of James, but doesn’t allow himself to get too flustered as he then walks forward towards Walker and speaks.

CZ: There is no doubting the fact that Clarke James has done well for himself since he has come back, he has improved on his previous standing, and yes these head games are fairly effective, but does that really mean much. He turns up to a fanfare, much like countless other men with god complexes have done so far, and does take me out in a few non important incidents, and now he’s been able to bring together a few 6WF stragglers to try and fight us. He is the most over-rated superstar this company has seen since the “golden age” of Trash TV and the other over indulgent men of that era. Mind games are effective for so long, and granted it may gain him a few more wins, but sooner rather than later, James will be a thing of the past.

Cassius twitches his eyes slightly as he finishes the sentence and Walker leans back to try and create some distance between himself and Cassius as he then turns his attention to Steel.

AW: Well clearly Cassius has his problems under control, so Geoff, how about the problem that you promised to take care of months ago in Logan Kincade?

Steel looks down avoiding eye contact for a moment as Walker looks at him but Cassius remains looking at Walker. Finally Steel raises his head up and speaks to Walker.

GS: The Kincade situation is being a little more “challenging” than first expected, but perhaps if I had some real backup I could have sorted it a long time ago.

AW: Real backup?! I expected you to be able to do it yourself and when that wasn’t working properly I sent Kenji, and yet Logan Kincade still stands tall as the Fight For the Right holder?

GS: What do you want me to say Alex?! The guys an animal, he destroyed his own brother and father for Christ’s sake, he doesn’t have a conscience, he just wants to hurt people. At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised to see him win the Gold Rush Battle Royal at Destiny, because he has as good a chance as any at winning it. Right now though, my focus is making sure that I wear him down and when the time is right I’ll strike and finally take the animal down, though that does mean I need time, so can you give it to me?

AW: I can give you time Geoff, but I can’t have everyone else in ReGenesis succeeding while you continually fail to complete one task, so try and not make it too long, otherwise I’m sure I can find someone else who’ll want to join the most dominant force in wrestling history.

Geoff Steel looks back at Alex Walker before nodding his head and leaving the room. Cassius Zhi and Alex Walker are then left and for a few moments there is nothing before Cassius then turns and leaves and Alex Walker watches as he leaves the room, a look of slight tiredness on his face as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:44 pm

The camera cuts backstage where Lex Hart is seen walking through the corridor, a look of smugness on his face as he passes by various stagehands, not even acknowledging them. Suddenly there is a shout from behind Lex and he turns around but then quickly turns back to face forwards as he rolls his eyes as Miss Jessica runs up behind him.

MJ: Hey Lexy, how are you doing today?

LH: I was doing ok…

Jessica makes a look of false sadness on her face but that then quickly turns back to a grin as she grabs Lex’s arm and pulls him to a stop.

MJ: Are we ok Lex, I mean if I didn’t know any better I’d think you don’t like my company anymore?

LH: Wow did you work that one out by yourself?

MJ: Now, now Lex, we both know we’ve had fun in the past. World Title reigns, forming stables the likes of which had never been seen before, our special time together.

Jessica runs her hand across the chest of Lex and winks at him, but Lex is quick to brush it away much to the displeasure of Jessica, but she then carries on speaking anyway.

MJ: You know with the two of us standing together, nobody could stop us, not even Alex Walker and his group of disgusting losers, much less the rest of the fashion disasters that are on this roster. Face it Lex, it’s easy to have the talent to do big things in this company, but it’s a whole other thing to actually accomplish anything. I think that the two of us can sort out some kind of deal that would be mutually beneficial to the both of us, so how about it?

Jessica grins at Lex, whose expression changes to a slight smirk as well as he then leans in towards Jessica, who then leans in also. Just as they seem to be about to kiss, Lex shifts his head and Jessica falls ungraciously forward to the amusement of Lex.

LH: Do you really think I need your help again Jess? Look at me, I’m Lex freakin’ Hart, the man every man wishes he was and every woman wishes they were with. I am one of a select few to have held World Titles in both 6WF and 6CW, I’ve been involved in some of the most talked about matches and feuds of all time, so why the hell would I need you?

Jessica goes to speak but Hart holds his hand up to her to cut her off as he continues speaking.

LH: It was a rhetorical question Jess, jeez, you really haven’t got any wiser with age have you? That was rhetorical again before you try to answer it. The only reason you’re out trying to grovel after me is because you know that Alex Walker is soon going to try and take your half of the control of this company and you need someone to protect you, and who better than the best wrestler in the company right now. But you know what Jess, I’m going to enjoy watching your fall from grace as I sit atop the 6WF ladder as the TAW Champion.

Jessica is visibly distressed as she looks at Lex who has a large sneer on his face. After a few moments Lex then brushes past Lex and begins walking down the corridor, but Jessica shouts after him and Lex stops and turns.

MJ: I forgot how much of an asshole you could be Lex, but I’m sure that some of that arrogance could be beaten out of you using the right methods. You’re going to enjoy looking down on me when you’re TAW Champion? Well let’s just see if you’re able to make it to Destiny to even compete, because as of this moment your break is over.

LH: Oh no, whatever are you going to do; put me in a match with Cassius? No, no how about Scorpion? Actually no I’ve got it… the Saint.

Lex laughs as Jessica looks at him scornfully before she speaks again.

MJ: Not exactly Lex, though you were kind of close with Cassy. I think that you should be reintroduced to Alex Walker and your old ReGenesis buddies, so it will be Lex Hart vs. the World Tag Team Champions Udo Berg and Visage in a handicap match. Have fun Lexy.

Miss Jessica blows Lex Hart a kiss and then skips off down the corridor as Lex Hart looks on incensed, screaming down the corridor after Jessica as the camera cuts away.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:45 pm

Main Event
Time Attack Qualifier
Max Adamson v Scorpion

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: The 2nd Time Attack qualifying match of this evening, after TGA defeated Solomon Riddick earlier on in the evening to join Lex Hart and Marshall Murdoch as the competitors Mike Hill will have to defend his TAW World Title against.

RJ: Solomon Riddick’s tag team partner Scorpion gets a chance to earn some pride back for the Resistance and also to give himself a huge opportunity.

MW: But he faces a tough test up against a resurgent Max Adamson, who has been on top form in recent weeks.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring.

MW: Like you said RJ, a massive chance here for Scorpion. The Time Attack match has made many stars in the past.

RJ: It would also give him a platform to send out the message of The Resistance to a wider audience.

“Lonely Boy” hits out and the crowd greet Max with loud boos, he simply smirks to himself before doing a couple of standing jumps at the top of the ramp. Max walks slowly down the rampway, staring down at Scorpion. He climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring over the top rope.

RJ: Max Adamson arguably the greatest competitor in 6WF history to have never won a world title.

MW: The Time Attack match could provide the perfect opportunity to do that, it’s made for someone with Adamson’s morals.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson and Scorpion go in for the lock-up. The Australian gains the advantage, shoving Scorpion back into the ropes. Adamson quickly nails a succession of stiff European Uppercuts into the chin, before whipping Scorpion firmly into the ropes. On the rebound, Adamson back body drops Scorpion high into the air, dropping him face first into the mat. Scorpion staggers to his feet where Max crunches him to the mat with a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Max gets to his feet, he quickly synchs in an armbar hold on Scorpion. The former Hardcore champion gets to his feet, only for Max to fling him into the canvas with an arm drag. Scorpion is dragged to his feet by Max in the armbar hold again, this time he pulls Scorpion in and nails a big clothesline, flipping The Resistance man over such is the force of the move. Cover.

RJ: Strong start from Max Adamson...

MW: We saw TGA qualify for this match earlier in the night, of course he has had somewhat of a rivalry with Max recently.

RJ: Adamson beat him last week, so no doubt he’d be confident of out-doing TGA if he wins this amtch.

MW: When is Adamson never confident?!

Max waits for Scorpion to get up to his feet, he then applies a side headlock with one arm, before pummeling punches into the face of Scorpion with the other hand. Scorpion staggers back into the ropes, he tries to place his body between the ropes but Adamson hauls him away from the ropes, before launching Scorpion across the ring with a belly to belly suplex.

Scorpion rolls out under the bottom rope, Adamson follows him out and Scorpion hits a couple of body blows but Adamson then blocks and counters with a knee to the stomach. He proceeds to smash the head of Scorpion into the ring apron and the steel ring post before rolling him back into the ring. Max climbs to the top rope before dropping a knee into Scorpion’s head. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Adamson unrelenting with his offence so far, not giving Scorpion a look in!

Adamson applies a seated rear waistlock on Scorpion, slowly bringing him to his feet. He goes for a German suplex, but Scorpion dead-weights to block the move. He follows this up with a jawbreaker on Adamson, Scorpion nails a 2nd jawbreaker and Max releases, staggering back. Scorpion turns around, advancing towards Adamson and booting away at his stomach repeatedly as Max is trapped against the ropes.

Scorpion drags Max away from the ropes, throwing him into the mat with a suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Scorpion rolls to his feet, he drops a couple of knees into the back of the head. He applies a side headlock on Max, bringing him to a vertical base before running forward and nailing a bulldog. Scorpion then lifts Max to his feet, connecting with a reverse STO. He hooks the leg.

MW: Scorpion now getting himself back into this match.

RJ: What do you think of Scorpion’s chances if he were to qualify?

MW: He’s got as much chance as anyone, he’s a very talented competitor and certainly has the brains to judge the situation well.

Scorpion hauls Max to a vertical base, he nails a backbreaker before lifting Adamson back up and hitting a scoop slam. Scorpion stands over Max before running the ropes, nailing the people’s elbow! Cover.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, Scorpion hauls him up and goes for a clothesline but Adamson ducks it. He quickly hits a German suplex, keeping the hold applied. Adamson rolls to a vertical base, nailing a 2ndGerman suplex. Adamson gets to his feet and nails a third German suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt!

RJ: What amazing power from Max Adamson!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Scorpion forces the shoulder up off the mat, Adamson hauls him to his feet and then hits a boot to the stomach. Max follows this up with a spinning neckbreaker. Scorpion stumbles to his feet, Adamson hits a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Max waits for Scorpion to rise, he then monkey flips him into the corner.

RJ: Here comes Clarissa, coming out to support her boyfriend!

MW: I’m not sure that’s too wise.

The crowd are chanting TGA’s name as Max strides over to the corner. He is shaking his head angrily, motioning at Clarissa.

RJ: Max not happy with Clarissa’s presence here!

Adamson lifts Scorpion up to the top rope before going up there himself. He sets up for a superplex...

RJ: Not good for Scorpion...

MW: Crossbody counter!

RJ: Did Clarissa inadvertently district Max?

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Scorpion rolls to his feet as does Max. Adamson throws a wild punch that Scorpion counters, nailing a reverse DDT. He goes to the top rope, steadying himself before flying off and hitting a moonsault! Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Scorpion gets up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Max who rolls away towards the corner, where Scorpion continues with the stomps. He then retreats, running in and hitting a hesitation dropkick. Scorpion then drags up Max, hitting a gutbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

MW: Close for Scorpion!

RJ: Now lining up the Venom Sting...

Scorpion runs in going for the punt kick on Max but Adamson manages to hit a drop toe hold, Scorpion hits the mat face first. Max looks down at Clarissa, clearly still angry with her presence at ringside. Scorpion rolls up, Adamson nails him with the Fa-Maxxer!

RJ: That could be it...

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

Scorpion barely kicks out, Adamson gets to his feet angrily and stomps away on Scorpion continually, the ref has to physically drag him away. Adamson then retreats to the corner, waiting for Scorpion to rise. He staggers up...

MW: GORE!

RJ: SCORPION PULLED THE REFEREE IN HIS WAY!

Adamson watches on in shock, looking at the referee, in a state of disbelief at what he has just done.

MW: That’s a DQ for Adamson, his chance at a world title is disappearing in front of his eyes.

RJ: But it wasn’t his fault, it was the cowardly actions of Scorpion!

MW: That’s not how the rules work though RJ, is it?!

Scorpion is stood behind Adamson, who is leaning over trying to check on the ref. Scorpion runs in, knocking Max down with a double axe handle to the back of the head. The Resistance man stands waiting impatiently for Max to rise, lining up the Arizona bark when suddenly Dopant Zero emerge from the crowd, leaping over the barrier and into the ring.

MW: What the hell are they doing out here?!

Dopant Zero slide in under the bottom rope, Yagurama takes Scorpion down with a big knee into the back. He then applies a full nelson hold as Nogami proceeds to kick away at the stomach of The Resistance leader, Yagurama releases Scorpion who walks straight into a capoeira kick from Nogami.

Scorpion is then pulled in by Yagurama, he lifts Scorpion into the air before drilling him into the mat with a Kunai Powerbomb. They quickly exit the ring and leave through the crowd.

RJ: Scorpion has just been destroyed by the combined forces of Dopant Zero, a clear message being sent out.

Clarissa is stood on the ring apron as the referee stirs, with both men down on the mat. She is helping the ref to his feet, explaining to him what happened in the ring, motioning that Scorpion pulled the ref in the way and that it wasn’t Adamson’s fault the ref took the gore.

MW: It looks like the referee is choosing to accept Clarissa’s version of events.

RJ: She seems to have conveniently forgotten the beatdown that Dopant Zero just dished out to Max’s opponent.

The ref is nodding as Max gets to his feet, he is now the man waiting for his opponent to rise. Scorpion gets groggily to his feet...

RJ: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1...............................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Adamson wins it, he is the latest qualifier for the Time Attack match.

MW: That was a tremendous match-up RJ, albeit somewhat tarnished by the interference’s and Scorpion pulling the ref in the way of the Gore.

RJ: I’m not sure Adamson will mind, he now has a chance, I would say his best chance yet, to win his first world title in 6WF.

MW: There’s some serious personal rivalries now in that Time Attack match with Max, Lex Hart and TGA all involved, plus the on-going feud between Marshall Murdoch and the champion Mike Hill.

Clarissa steps into the ring as Max Adamson gets to his feet, she throws her arms around Max but he steps back and pushes her away. Clarissa looks on confused as Adamson begins berating her, the camera’s catching his audio, saying “Why did you do that? I don’t need your help Clarissa!”

MW: Adamson clearly not happy with the involvement of Clarissa in this match.

Clarissa is apologising to Max and tries to hug him but again the Australian star pushes her away and continues berating her.

RJ: There’s no need for Max to be like this, even if he wasn’t happy with her involvement. She’s just looking out for him.

MW: He was trying to prove a point and clearly, Clarissa ruined that. He has every right to be unhappy.

Suddenly the crowd erupt as “Just close your eyes” blazes out around the arena and TGA strides out onto the stage. He paces his way down the ramp but Adamson rolls under the bottom rope as TGA approaches the ring. TGA stands at the bottom of the ramp, staring as Max who barges past his rival and strides to the top of the stage.

Adamson turns around as TGA glares at him from the bottom of the ramp with Clarissa stood watching on in the ring as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down