6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th February 2013

+17
kentyf1
Marsh
Nay
Saint
Mat
Geoff
Finlay
Toozey
Teej
Lee
Kuinshi
Paul Mac
Olly
CJ
Electric Demon
Dubois
6WF Admin
21 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th February 2013 Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th February 2013

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:05 pm

Match 1
Zach Corchia v Jerome Dubois

Match 2
Abe Abercorn v Kenzaki Nogami

Match 3
Vortex v Kenji Hidari

Match 4
The Fanatic & Nay Bother v James McManus & Max Adamson

Match 5
Kuinshi v Logan Kincade

Match 6
Mr Kenty & Lex Hart v Mike Hill & Scorpion

Match 7
Cassius Zhi v Lucas Takeo

Main Event
Eight Man Tag Team Match
Keith Leone, TGA, Geoff Steel & Cobra v Chris Patricks, Marshall Murdoch, Hero & Crime Lord

Last edited by Beery on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th February 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th February 2013

Post by Dubois Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 pm

We are back from commercials.

The scene opens on a bright sparkly black hoodie jacket with "The Capt" written across the back in silver. The Camera slowly zooms out as a the tall figure is seen with his back to the camera wearing black sparkling trousers as well. He twists around and removes his hoodie exposing his face as a cheesy grin is seen on the face as the crowd recognise the familiar Dubois. Dubois then pounds his chest and blows a kiss to the camera while nodding his head.

JD: 2013.....Ze year dat many seem to believe will be ze downfall of Dubois. Many believe dat I will simply walk away from zis business, and walk away from everyding dat I am striving to achieve...Make no mistake, like all great individuals we all go drough a rough patch, and dat what ze beginning of 2013 was for me, a rough patch...Zere is no point in trying to over analyze a situation more dan what it really is...Did I lose my way? Have I lost "it"? Sacre Bleu! I am Jerome Dubois.

My achievements speak for demselves, and I refuse to let mindless peasants telling me what I can and cannot do...I have no limits, and I have nothing stopping me from getting where I want to be! And where I want to be is right in that ring as ze best in zis industry!

I said dat my goals was to work my way to ze top, and become ze 6WF World Heavyweight champion, and dat goal hasn't changed...Jerome Dubois is a man of his word, and sooner, or later, I will get what is rightfully mine! And dat it ze World Title.

*Dubois smiles at the camera and then gives a wink.

JD: As far as ze present goes, ze present is dat ze "Captain of Culture" is back to winning ways...In ozer words Ze Cap is Back! (Dubois does a ric flair like wooo). And after finally recording my first win of 2013 is time to look forward rather dan back...

I have given myself ze boost dat was needed to find ways again, and gave myself a firm injection of vitamin C! Forget about ze PPV, forget about anyding, and everyding dat happened up until last week, because zis a revitalized Dubois! Zis is a positive Dubois! Zis is ze Dubois who has his people, and his fans on his side!

Which is why I ze Cap declare dat what happened at ze PPV was nodding more dan ze biggest disgrace in wrestling history. A nobody, second rate wrestler picking up a victory over me? Really? I am ze Captain of Culture, and trust me when I say is Kuinshi has any common sense, he will happily accept dat victory and hope to god dat our paths don't ever cross again! Because as far as ze future goes for me, it is shinning bright like a beacon of hope! While if Kuinshi dares to face me again, and step into my world, zen his future will be short, and bleak!

*Dubois stares intensely down the camera as he then back away little from the camera.

JD: As far as Lockdown goes....pfff it is a no brainer! I am facing a man I know all about! Zach Corchia...A kid who was filled with so much promise, due to his athleticism, and technique, yet he has crumbled under ze pressures, and has failed to live up to ze expectation. Zach Corchia, is an amateur and shouldn't even be in ze same ring as me! People will point to some of his achievements, to which I state dey are nodding compared to mine!

And come Friday I am will give him a lethal injection of something he desperately needs! Vitamin C!!!!! Culture is back in a big way! You all better watch and stay clear, because Dubois is back and bigger than ever! and remember, form is temporary…Class and Culture is permanent. Ze cream will always rise to ze top, now all join In hands and give Dubois a pop!

Dubois

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th February 2013 Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 8th February 2013

Post by Electric Demon Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Backstage, Miss Jessica is walking along the corridor, looking satisfied with herself as a couple of stagehands gawp at her. Her bright ginger pig-tails playfully bounce in time with her stiletto heeled footsteps, that are careful due to the Starbucks coffee cup she carries in each hand.

Jessica reaches Cassius Zhi's locker room door, and she slowly bends down to the floor, with back straight, knees together and backside knowingly protruded towards the still staring 6WF workmen, as she places the cups on the floor. Jessica gets back to her feet, adjusting the edge of her short skirt, and playfully raps on the door.

Jessica crosses her arms and pouts as she awaits an answer which doesn't come, so she tries the door handle, which turns but doesn't open. She flusterdly tries several times before giving up, blowing a strand of fallen hair out of her face.

Miss Jessica : That's weird.

Jessica takes out her phone and checks the time, then turns to the stagehands with a seductive smile, she automatically takes one of her bunches of hair in her hand and twirls it around her finger.

Miss Jessica : Hi boys. You haven't seen the Zhimeister around today have you?

The stagehands nervously consult each other, looking confused and she drops her pig-tail in annoyance, giving up on the flirtatious route immediately.

Miss Jessica : Cassy? Cassius Zhi? You know, the Chinese one, total grumpzilla, the freako with no shoes? I mean, come on, its not like we are in Beijing here with hundreds of them walking around! You MUST have seen him?

Stagehand : He... He went in there. He arrived not long ago.

Jessica scrunches up her nose, as if doubting the man.

Miss Jessica : What... and you're saying he just, like, never came out again?

The stagehand shrugs his shoulders and Jessica turns to look at the door again.

Miss Jessica : Majorly weird. Hmpf....

Jessica takes one of the cups from outside the door and leaves the other there. She seductively walks up to the stagehand and takes out a business card, leaning towards him to whisper in his ear as she slips it into his pocket.

Miss Jessica : Would you be a total honey and call me if you see him again?

Jessica pushes herself away from him with a playful prod in the chest. Her playful pout replaced by a stern sneer.

Miss Jessica : And ONLY if you see him. OK?

She spins to look at Cassius' door with the steaming tea outside it one more time with concern, then walks away.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:11 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the backstage where Keith Leone is seen talking with some backstage personnel. Leone seems to be deep in conversation as Jack Reynolds runs into shot.

Reynolds: Keith Leone, do you have time for some questions?

Leone: Well actually I was kind of having a conversation about 6WF business…

Reynolds: After last week’s victory over Cassius and Hero, do you think you’ve finally proved your point about being the best this company has to offer?

Leone rolls his eyes and looks back slightly despairingly at the crew who then walk off, leaving Leone alone to speak.

Leone: OK, first of all I wasn’t trying to prove I’m the best, I know I’m the best, the fans know I’m the best and the entire locker room know I am too, so don’t try and put words in my mouth. What I was trying to prove how the mighty have fallen in 6WF, and in turn how the 6WF has pushed forward without them. Hero is from a far-gone era, and it really shows now, with this new way of trying to reinvent himself. He is no “anti-hero”, he’s simply a coward and when he ran away from our match last week, all he did was clarify my point. He can’t fight me man to man, he can’t fight Steel man to man, and he sure as hell doesn’t care about any partner he is given. But that was especially stupid on his part in the match last week, as Cassius needed all the help he can get. Not only was the legend of Cassius as a “monster” blown way out of proportion, but so two are his apparent intellectual skills. He couldn’t keep his mind set on the match long enough to even see my kick coming, and quite frankly if you don’t focus on me in a match, you deserve everything you get.

Reynolds: With that all said and done though, there was possibly an even more important match for you in the main event of last week’s show, where we failed to find a new #1 contender for your World Title.

Leone: Now Jack, that’s an even dumber question than I’m used to from you. You see, when I look at the three men fighting over the number one contendership, do you know what I see? Mediocrity. No-one who is so terrible they don’t deserve to be on the 6WF roster, but nobody who truly deserves to be considered in the 6WF World Title bracket. I mean take Cobra, he has a cult following in the IWC and has had some amazing matches, but his history dictates that he shouldn’t be anywhere near the main event, he should be with the mid-level wannabes, trying to make a name for themselves. Then there’s Chris, now Chris has been to the top level before, much like Cobra, but can anyone what he has been doing for the past 12 months? I’ll tell you what, he’s been trying to cuddle back up to that wife he let down, he’s been trying to ride Saint’s coat-tails to the top. In essence, he has been looking for anyone’s help to get himself up to the top. Now though, he’s all on his own and he is rapidly realising that no-one else is watching out for him, nobody is watching his back, and that scares the hell out of him. Now Chris really is in the big wide world all by himself, and there are people like me who are ready to make sure his life quickly becomes his own personal hell. But then lastly, and most certainly not least, we have Danny McGraw’s boy toy, Marshall Murdoch. It must really have taken a lot of brains to pull that referee in front of you and make sure Patricks didn’t show you up at Lockdown, but I suppose we’ve seen that when it comes to that sort of situation, you do really become as cunning as a fox. I think that’s another reason why I don’t like you Marshall; you have all of the knowledge and skill to become a top name in this industry, and instead you allow yourself to be played by McGraw and only use your intellect to cheat your way to the easy victories. You could be so much more than you are, but instead, you will always be remembered as the pawn in a much larger game of chess, whether it was for Hero or McGraw, you were always being played, and when you look back at your career, you will be forced into a sad realisation that you can dispute nothing that I have said. Frankly Jack, none of those three men deserve a World Title shot, and the quicker new and upcoming stars are pushed up to actually give me a challenge, the better.

Reynolds: Well be that as it may; all three of those men are involved in your match at Lockdown, with you teaming with Cobra, Geoff Steel and TGA to take on Chris Patricks, Marshall Murdoch, Crime Lord and Hero.

Leone: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the story of my career is “same shit, different day.” Just look at my team, I’ve had past experiences with all of them. First take the TAW World Champion TGA, the man who only watches his own back, which is fine as long as he’s actually capable of doing so. He’s been taking out by Patricks and Saint after the past weeks, and it’s really starting to shed an unflattering light on his abilities. What TGA really is now is the middle aged guy at a night club, he still has some moves and once in a while he may even get lucky, but the moment a new song comes on, he’s just a rabbit in the headlights. Then there is Cobra, who I’ve already spoken about. He arrives to massive fanfare, the message boards go wild, and he even gets to win a fake World Title. But the moment he started playing with the big boys, his whole reality came tumbling down. You realised that you no longer were just handed World Titles in 6WF, now you really have to earn them, but that doesn’t follow your ideology does it Cobra, you need people talking about you, rather than forcing you to go out to the ring and fight like a man. Finally we have Geoff Steel, my partner for last week. Now his problems are obvious, he cares too much about people, he is easily distracted by his adversaries and he most certainly has a one track mind, but at least he has some guts. He stuck to his word last week and went after Hero, and if Hero had stayed in fought, I know Geoff would have torn him apart. So in essence my team is made up of a has-been, Mr. Over-rated and an escaped zoo animal, but I know I’d damn rather be with them than with my opponents.

We’ve spoken about Hero before, and now that he has three men to hide behind, I doubt he’ll even come down to the ring, it’ll be a waste of the announces breath if he does anyway, because he won’t be here for long. Then we also have his former minions, the reason his ego swelled to well over its natural size, Marshall Murdoch and Crime Lord. Tell me, did you get a strange sensation when you read the card for Lockdown? Did it feel kind of comfortable knowing that you could once again become the mindless servants of a man with a serious God-complex? Because right about now, it’s probably a much better position for you both to be in. Crime Lord, your fall from grace has been truly remarkable, from being the king of 6WF for almost six months, to being torn apart by a low life Hardcore Champion. Then Murdoch, the man who has been running his mouth all of this time and yet still can’t get the job done. The two of you are made for each other, you’re both almost great, but without that support from each other, you simply tumble and fall. Then finally there’s Chris, another man who has fallen into obscurity as of late, barely even able to get the better of Cobra. All you can do now is blame McGraw for your failings and try and kiss and make up with your wife, but you’re a thin shadow of the Chris Patricks I used to know. So really the main event of Lockdown is Keith Leone, with 7 other guys happening to be in the match as well.

Keith Leone pulls a very forced smile to camera before walking out of shot, leaving Jack Reynolds left looking on as the camera cuts away.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:15 pm

*The camera pans around the LG Arena where a rabid crowd hold up many a sign, as the camera pans all the way to ringside where Michael Wire and RJ are sitting*

MW: "Another great Lockdown last week Arj! So much action, all the way through!"

RJ: "Indeed Michael, and this week is looking even better!"

MW: "Too damn right! Great matchups such as Logan Kincade vs Kuinshi and a 8 man tag match for the main event but for me the standout match of the week is Lukas Takeo vs your mate Cassius Zhi!"

RJ: "Shut it Michael."

MW: "Anyways Arj, I believe we are now about to be joined by Mr Takeo himself."

*“From Yesterday” blares out and the crowd descend into boos as Lukas Takeo walks out onto the ramp, his head bowed and a towel covering his head. He walks slowly, methodically down to the ring. He steps over the top rope at which point he lifts his head to remove the towel. He still has strapping around his chest to cover the branding of Rupture. He grabs a mic and begins to speak.*

Takeo: "Kuinshi. Dealt with. No challenge for me. I hardly had to break sweat. He talked about how he would be your people's champion and take me down. Well I bet you people are pretty disappointed. He failed. He is a failure. But that's enough of my breath wasted on that pointless human being."

*Takeo laughs as the crowd boo*

Takeo: "This week I face quite possibly the biggest challenge of my career so far. Cassius Zhi. But is he really the biggest challenge of my career so far? I came here to 6WF a few months ago and Cassius Zhi has an almost stigma around him. He was crazy. Destroying everything in his path. But then something changed didn't it Cassius?"

*Takeo turns towards the titantron*

Takeo: "Born in Fire. JJ Johnson. That is what happened. You lost. The biggest moment of your career. The grandest stage of them all. And you lost Cassius. Lets face it Cassius you haven't been the same since. You've almost come down a level or two. You are no longer this feared entity. You are merely another guy now Cassius. Maybe that's why you feel the need to have that bitch Jessica with you eh?"

*The crowd "ohhhh" as Takeo takes a moment*

Takeo: "I don't need to hide behind a woman Cassius. And I know you don't either. Get your ass down here, so we can talk, man to man. I wanna feel your presence. And I want to see the fear in your eyes as you come across the man who will be the most dominant superstar this company will ever see. The man who is leading The Era of Darkness. I'm waiting..."

*Takeo takes a step back and waits for Cassius to appear...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:31 pm

Backstage Lex Hart is walking into the 6WF arena, the crowd cheer as he appears on screen.

Lex is dressed down in a grey hoodie and sweats, his gym bag is slung over his shoulder. He has a pair of Beatz by Dr Dre headphones on and the sound of Linkin Park can be heard.

As Lex approaches his dressing room, Jack Reynolds and his backstage team walk up

JR: Do you have time for a quick word?

Lex removes his head phones

LH: ??

JR: Sorry , Do you have a second to talk?

Lex removes his hood and smiles
LH: Of course. Do you want to do it here or can I get you and your team a coffee?

JR: No no, thanks but here is fine

LH: Actually , come in here
Lex points to his dressing room

LH: Let me chuck my bag down and at least it's a little more comfortable

Lex walks through the door and slings his bag to the floor, there are three chairs positioned in the centre of the room. Lex gestures for Jack to take a seat as the camera crew start to set up. Lex sits opposite Jack and reclines in the chair

LH: That's better . Now what can I do you for?

JR: OK Firstly thank you for your time I appreciate you must have a lot on your mind, what with the recent developments with Miss Jessica and Cassius and your recent encounter with Saint

Lex smiles
LH: It has been quite a few weeks but too be honest those events are not really a concern to me

Jack looks confused

LH: I look at it like this. Cassius and Jess are welcome to one another. For me it was never about her anyway. I saw Cassius attacking an innocent, somebody who didn't deserve the treatment he was receiving. He needed help and I stepped up simple

As far as I am concerned as long as Cassius sticks to playing with teddy bears and leaves people alone then I won't have to get involved

JR: And what about Saint?

Lex laughs
LH: Well he's another kettle of crows altogether
Me and Saint we don't have issues. I was scheduled to face him in a match simple as. I think Saint has issues that he needs to deal with himself.

Maybe it's all that built up frustration of not being able to get the job done agains Teej.
Maybe it's just a realisation that he will never be as good as he wants to be, who knows. But the boy has problems and the sooner he comes to terms with things the better.

For him, for everybody. Otherwise I don't see it ending well for him too be honest.
It's a shame some people can't handle it, the pressure get's too much. Makes you do all kind of crazy stuff

Next thing he'll be trying to bring down the entire company!!

Lex smiles

JR: And what about this week. You're teamed with a friend from 6CW against two men you have had history with in the past

LH: Firstly I think it's fair to say I don't have any friends from my days in 6CW

But I do like Kenty, he was unfortunate in 6CW to be under my shadow, but then my ego was that big everybody was under that shadow. So it's nice for him to come here , a fresh start, a chance to show what he can do

He'll go to the top , mark my words and it will be a pleasure to team with him tonight

JR: And your opponents?

Lex sighs
LH: I think my feelings on Scorpion are well documented, he is stuck in the past. As far as he is concerned it is groundhog day in 6WF and he is still relevant

I suppose it's the same for Hill as well, still going on about his TAW championship from how long ago??

Tonight's match will provide a snapshot of the future and past of 6WF. And like they always say you never move forward if you're always looking over your shoulder

Lex stands and holds out a hand
LH: Now if you don't mind I need to get ready

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:36 pm

* "Lord of Winter Snow" plays as Kuinshi steps out with a couple of chairs in his arms as he smiles and sets them up in the ring before sitting down on one looking up at the ramp.*

Kuin:Some times my job is difficult, some times people don't want to accept the truth and some want to try and give me their twisted versions of it. Try as I might there are people I cannot walk all the way to the truth and make them realise, I can only make them start on the path. Lucas Takeo was a perfect example of this, I could not help him further on the path of truth and I lost because of it. I lost because at the moment he is too much for me to handle. Does that mean I will stop? Does that mean I will quit? HELL NO! It means that Takeo needs another crack at when I am better prepared. My opponent this week needs no such second attempt. He is my old tag team partner, we worked together for months and we even won gold together.

*Kuinshi shakes his head*

Kuin: That was such a long time ago and I never knew he had these problems he has shown over the past few months. He has turned into such an animal of raw hatred and says this is his natural self but I think we all know that is wrong. We all know that deep down, ever since this year started he has only been hiding the one thing he never wanted to reveal. He is an eight year old petulant child who has always clung to his daddy and still does. He only wants to be with his daddy and cause mayhem and chaos, heck if I had a child like Logan I would promptly beat the crap out of him for what he has done. He took out his own brother...

*Chants of "BD!" and "Blue Dragon!" are heard from the crowd as Kuinshi smiles*

Kuin: Now he wants to look far ahead and look over what is in front of him, he wants to look at a future with more gold. What he is looking past is the truth, the truth that he is a child simply wanting to please his father by wearing more gold that Mr T! Heck if anything he needs daipers more than gold because he is still talking out of his backside! Heck if he keeps on doing it all of his trunks will be stained permenantly, even the black ones! I think he should get his arse down here so he can be told the truth, the personal truth by me! If he doesn't want to show up, then he has already confirmed it because he needs a permission slip signed by his daddy and he will be here in about a week! Logan, you coming to school right now or is daddy still making lunches??

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 am

“They Say” by Scars on Broadway rips out of the arena soundsystem, causing Takeo to take up a readied stance in preparation of what is about to come.

MW : And Takeo doesn’t have to wait long… Cassius Zhi has never been one to turn down the invite to a duel! And Takeo is about to enter a duel unlike any other he has faced before!

Cassius’ music continues to play longer than usual, as Takeo begins to look anxious, awaiting Zhi’s arrival.

RJ : I’m not too sure about that Wire. Where is Cassius?

Suddenly the music cuts and the fans greet the no-show with a cacophony of boos as the lights in the arena come back up to their usual brightness, clearly agitating Takeo. Lucas raises the mic to speak again but is cut off by “Party Girl” by McFly, and the crowd begin their booing again.

MW : Jessica?

Miss Jessica steps out onto the stage and looks down at Takeo in the ring with her hands on her slender hips. Jessica walks down to the ring, her dancing red pigtails playfully at odds with her perfectly cut power suit. Takeo doesn’t take his eyes off Jessica as she walks around to the commentary desk to take a microphone. Wire stands up with a concerned look etched on his face.

MW : I really don’t think this is a good idea Jessica!

Jessica hunches her shoulders

Miss Jessica : I can’t find him anywhere. We’ve got a show to put on!

Jessica turns back towards the ring and slowly walks up the steps before teasingly easing herself into the ring between the bottom and middle ropes. She tentatively walks towards Takeo, maintaining a safe distance, and the camera pans behind Jessica, highlighting the terrifying size difference between her small, womanly frame and the monster before her. Jessica goes to take one more step towards Takeo, but thinks better of it, rocking back on her heel, before smiling at him, taking one of her pig-tails in her hand and twirling it.

Miss Jessica : Unfortunately Takeo, you’re just going to have to wait until Friday Night to feel Cassius Zhi’s presence.

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Miss Jessica : Because... he’s, like….

Jessica sucks in her bottom lip, and slows the twirling of her hair as she thinks for a moment.

Miss Jessica : … Well, he’s probably just too busy doing, like, media or something.

Takeo looks doubtful and RJ laughs out loud at the notion of Cassius doing media, but Jessica nods insistently

Miss Jessica : Yeah… media! You know… It’s what the superstars of this company have to do now and again, so, like, you’ll probably never have to worry about it. But that’s no loss, really, it’s like, a total bore. You’ll just never be on an official 6WF poster like yours truly! But you know, needs must. And speaking of needs must, you really need, and must take a shower. Seriously… you might not need to hide behind a woman, which is a relief because we’d have to find a pretty big woman to cover you, we’re talking, like, even bigger than Black Widow, or even Brandi….

Fans : BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

RJ : Oh come on, Brandi was hot!

MW : Are you saying Black Widow wasn’t?

RJ : Are you saying she was?

MW : I’m not saying anything.

Jessica casts the commentators an annoyed glance then returns her attention back to Takeo

Miss Jessica : … but you SO need the advice of one. Like, I wouldn’t even put you on a poster for Shelter. But anyway, like I was saying, I guess it’s tough titties Takster, you’re just going to have to wait to feel the presence of Cassius Zhi. But at least it's only a few days. You’re going to have to wait a hell of a lot longer to see fear in his eyes! Like, stop with the ridic already!

Jessica scowls and takes a confident step towards Takeo

Miss Jessica : We're talking about Cassius Zhi here. And Cassy doesn’t fear anyone… especially someone like you! I mean… seriously? I don’t even fear you.

Takeo takes an equal step towards Jessica and she jumps backwards with a small yelp, almost tumbling over her high heels, grabbing hold of the rope to steady herself.

Fans : Laugh

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:10 pm

A minute goes by and there is no sign of Logan. Kuinshi looks at the crowd before raising the microphone to his lips.

Kuin: Well I guess...

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

A boom echoes around the packed out arena as blue and red pyros explode at the edge of the stage as Logan Kincade steps out with his Hardcore belt tightly strapped around his waist where it has stayed for the best part of 8 months.

Logan's eyes are fixed on Kuinshi in the ring as he raises a microphone to his lips but stays silent drawing further boos from an already hate filled crowd. Finally after a short while he opens his mouth.

LK: Uryu..... What have I told you? You don't tell me what to do NO ONE! Tells me what to do. But then I heard you spouting some bullshit and I felt the need to come a correct a few things.

Now I don't now if you watch the show each week... But I didn't know I had a dad until old Blue let the cat out of the bag. So how you think I have clung to him is quite frankly laughable. You are so busy pandering to these brainless simpletons that you can not even take the time to check your facts.

The fact you even have the audacity to suggest I am not being myself is rediculous. Who the fuck is Kuinshi? You come out here, in your black coat and long hair acting like a bad ass. You speak of how much you are going to kick peoples arses and teach people the truth. The truth Uryu? The only truth about you is that you are so desperate for acceptance from these morons that you would sell your soul....and for what? A few cheers, a high five from one of these idiots bastard children?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOO

LK: Are you THAT desperate? I knew you were a joke but this?... this is sad, You need help Uryu. You need your head examined. You have to understand that the good guy Logan you thought you knew... That was very much...a lie. THIS...

Logan, who has reached the outside of the ring. Spreads his arms wide as he turns to the crowd and soaks up the boos before climbing into the ring.

LK: This... IS, The real me. Like it or not Uryu, I am here to wreck the lives and crush the dreams of pathetic, weak, needy bitches like you. I will not rest until I am at the rightful place for someone such as myself, and that... is the top of the 6WF mountain. The board can only overlook me for so long because soon, very soon, I will show them they have no CHOICE, but to grant me my title match...hahaha then Uryu... then! People like you...Nay...haha hell even Cassius Zhi, might aswell retire, because I am never EVER going to lose that belt. Look at this one.... No one has come close.

Logan strolls around the ring grinning at Kuinshi

LK: Crime Lord thinks I took a "cowards way out" in our match..... that I was "afraid".. no no no he is wrong. He is slipping in his old age. No Uryu, what I did was called self preservation. Crime Lord has the ability to injure and shorten the career of a superstar.... just as I do. But he lacks conviction. He has softened. That is why he can not beat me.

He is right about one thing though. I will never be the "new him"...but the reasons he put are far off the mark. no no the reason is much more simple than that. I wouldn't WANT to be him... a washed up, has been... desperate to mean something again. Why would anyone want to be like him?

Kuinshi looks bored in the ring as Logan finishes his rant.

LK: Oh I am sorry Squishy, am I boring you. Would you like to me lie to these puppets like you do? Promise things that will never happen just like you? Well I have too much self respect to do that pettle. So how about I just smash your teeth in and be on my way?

Logan walks over to Uryu and aquares up to him. Going nose to nose with the fan favourite...

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:49 pm

*Kuinshi smiles at Logan before shoving him down into the chair and getting in his face*

Kuin: You had better stay there because one move and I will blast you with this one behind me.

*The crowd cheer as Kuinshi starts folding up the chair and talking*

Kuin: Look at you, look at this act you are performing. You are oozing false confidence and arrogance just like you always do. You always were a master of illusion and confuson and you still have an ego to match it. You simply think that Hardcore Title of yours grants you a better wardrobe, a new locker room but all your demanding has gone to nothing. It has gotten you nowhere and lets face it, you are about as gullable as Scorpion if you think that talking and breaking bodies gets you any closerto the respect you want from the board. Yet there is someone higher than that isn't there? someone that you want to please more than the board, more than yourself and that person is your father. You want to show daddy how big and strong you have become and how much ass you are willing to kick to get his approval. Yeah you may not have known about him for long but you have so much butt kissing to catch up on!

*Kuinshi is now holding the steel chair in one hand as he goes nose to nose with Logan*

Kuin: You think that breaking people and talking about your future imaginary reign as 6WF Champion is enough to get you to the top of the world here? These morons as you call them disagree with your idea of Truth and it will be me who forces you to swallow the bitter truth of that you just want to kiss your fathers arse over and over again! Heck maybe you will become so good at it he will ask you to blow him on a regular basis.

*Kuinshi sighs as he stares in Logans eyes*

Kuin: You want to kick my ass really badly don't you? You want to bend me like a pretzel and throw me in the bin. Well let me put it this way, If I beat you this week, why don't we have ourselves a little war for that belt you are holding? Then you can attempt to kick my ass however you see fit with whatever you see fit. Heck you can bring your daddy along to sign the contract as it does need someone over the age of twelve to sign it. I want you to understand, you say you are the master of puppets and that you manipulate everything. What happens to you if I cut your strings?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 pm

(TGA is sat backstage in one of the interview rooms. He sits back in a relaxed manner,with the TAW World Championship belt placed on the sofa beside him. He looks around the room then down to his watch. Looking impatient he pours himself a glass of water. A knock at the door before it opens.)

Jack Reynolds: Hi-

TGA: You're not RJ.

Jack Reynolds: Oh, I know... I'm-

TGA: I know who you are, kid, it's just I usually like to do my interviews with RJ.

(TGA raises his eyebrows as he indicates towards the vacant chair opposite him.)

Jack Reynolds: Thanks. Well, you never know, maybe you'll enjoy this little change.

TGA: I quite like things how they are.

(TGA places on hand on the TAW World Championship beside him.)

Jack Reynolds: Oh I didn't mean anything major, just like little changes.

TGA: I know... And I also know that you're late.

Jack Reynolds: I'm sorry, it's just I got caught on my way.

TGA: Oh, somewhere more important to be? Someone more important to speak to? Well rain-check kid, there's no one more important in this company than me. You hear me?

(Jack Reynolds nod affirmatively.)

TGA: I'm top dog. I sit at the top of the 6wF pyramid.

Jack Reynolds: Well, I was interviewing Keith Leone... And I guess, technically, you share that throne together.

TGA: Bullshit. Leone wishes he could share that honour with me. Yeah, he's a World Champion but that's all he is. Without his belt he'd probably be nothing, just floating around 6wF trying to stick to whatever he could. However, without my belt I'd still be one of the toughest, straight-talking SOB's to grace a 6wF ring.

Jack Reynolds: Yeah, he didn't seem too fond of you either.Want to see the footage?

(Jack goes to bring up a video on his iPad.)

TGA (sharply and sarcastic): As it goes, I'd rather not if that's alright with you.

Jack Reynolds: Of course, it's your interview.

TGA: Damn right it is. (Under his breath) Is this really all 6wF's got?

Jack Reynolds: Pardon?

TGA: I was saying, you going to ask some questions or what.

Jack Reynolds; Oh yeah. Well, Leone only makes up 1 of the 3 men on your side this week. What do you make of Steel and Cobra?

TGA: Two decent guys. I respect, well, I think they're pretty handy in the ring. That's always a positive when you're going up against the likes of the guys we are this week. But I don't think we're the type of group that could go for a drink after the show finishes. Take Leone, he's stuck up his own ass so there's not a chance I'll ever buy him a drink. Cobra is a bit of an enigma, he's been around for a while but he's never had that something special. That quality that makes wrestlers like me so memorable. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that Cobra bores me. But Steel... Actually Steel is quite a stand up guy. To go up against Hero takes some balls and I'm glad he's sticking up for something he believes in.

This company has had far too many sycophants in recent years that have just sucked up to whoever they needed to and changed their beliefs at the drop of a hat. Steel don't strike me as someone who would do that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some kind of saint, I've got a tainted history and I'm not willing to play the kissing-babies, show-city-shoutout game. I'm just back in 6wF to purge it of guys who have spent too long becoming successful the wrong way.

Jack Reynolds: Like Crime Lord?

TGA: Like Crime Lord, like Chris Patricks, like Hero and like Marshall Murdoch. Again, all talented in the ring. Heck, before I was back in 6wF Crime Lord kicked every single guy's ass to keep his hands on his title.

Jack Reynolds: But it wasn't you who ended his reign though.

(TGA stares right at Jack. He takes another sip from his glass of water.)

TGA: Not directly, no... But who's Champ now? Not Crime Lord, not Cassius Zhi- Me! I don't care who wants to change that. Be it The Saint, Chris Patricks or even Danny McGraw. Because that's who I've really got issues with. Murdoch might be a good wrestler, but he's just a lapdog of McGraw. If there was one person I'd want to see in that ring on Friday night it'd be Danny.

But he'll never have the balls to put himself in the line of fire. He much prefers to sit in the back pushing the right buttons and moving his pawns across the table. What he's got to realise is that he can't play God. I'm The Godsent Athlete, and I sure as hell wasn't sent in by him or Walker- no matter what The Saint wants to believe.

Jack Reynolds: Speaking of Saint, what did you make of his actions this past week?

TGA: I'm glad Saint might be gone for good from this company. He represents everything that is wrong with 6wF. He might have been able to keep in the spotlight for 5 years and achieved a hell of a lot more than I have; a 6wF legend for sure. But when people remember him it will be these last years that have tarnished reputation. The memories of a paranoid mad man desperately seeking one last glory. Unfortunately, I've made that glory unattainable. And it's staying that way.

(TGA stands up to walk out.)

Jack Reynolds: Oh, thanks for your time. It was a pleasure.

TGA: I'm sure it was.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:09 pm

A black And white video plays on the titan tron, We see someone sitting in a rocking chair who narrates for us during the video, his back is facing the camera so we cant see his face

N- His Partner Won The Title, Before Him

Hidari is on the top rope...

MW: FANATIC CAUGHT HIM!

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

Ref: 1..........................2................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: NEW CHAMPION!

MW: AMAZING! AMAZING!

Mike Bird: The winner of this match by way of PINFALL and NEEWWWWW 6WF EUROPEAN CHAMPION...THE FANATTICCCCC!

*Fanatic gets up to his feet, he is handed the European Title by the referee and he holds it high up in the air.

N- His Anger At This Outrage Began To Show

JR: James, We Havent Been Able To Catch You For A Proper Interview For A While, So I Will Start By Asking You This Question............James,How Do You Feel About Fanatic Winning A Title Before You?

Mcmanus Grabs Reynolds By The Neck Slamming Him Into The Wall. Mcmanus Shouts Angriely Into His Face

JM: HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL, HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL, IM FUCKING MADE UP FOR HIM, BUT I'M NOT HAPPY IT CAME AT MY COST, THAT BELT WAS MINE, I DID ALL THE WORK, BUT AS I HAD MY BACK TURNED DEALING WITH CHAOS, HE TOOK HIS CHANCE AND GOT THE WIN, YOU TELL HIM NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM, I WILL WIN THIS MATCH, I WILL WIN THE NEXT MATCH, THEN I WILL WIN THE NEXT MATCH I HAVE, WHEN I FACE HIM AND BEAT HIM FOR THE BELT, I WILL BE THE NEXT EUROPEAN CHAMPION, AND I WILL DO ANYTHING TO WIN IT, NO ONE WILL STOP ME.

N- At Betrayal He Gained His Chance To Face His Partner For The Euro Title And At The Same Time Got The First Monkey Off His Back

RJ: McManus has spotted his opportunity...British Figure Four Leg Lock!

MW: This is what McManus’ game plan has been building towards!

McManus locks in the brutal submission hold slap bang in the middle of the ring, McManus pulls back on the figure four as Chaos writhes in agony on the mat. He attempts to roll over to reverse the hold, but McManus easily blocks the counter attempt.

RJ: McManus has got this locked in firmly here!

MW: There is no escape for Chaos here.

McManus elevates the figure four leglock to further increase the force of the submission hold. Chaos is shaking his head, trying to psyche himself up but he can’t fight.

RJ: That’s it!

MW: He’s tapped! Chaos has tapped out!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Wow, what an impressive way to finish this match. A brutal, unforgiving figure four leglock finishes Chaos off.

MW: Chaos did well to fight the submission for that long, superb strategy from McManus tonight in targeting the right leg throughout the contest.

RJ: McManus is now the N01 contender to the European Title, he will face the winner of our next match between The Fanatic and Kenji Hidari.

MW: Wait there Arj, it doesn’t seem like McManus is done yet!

McManus has his hand raised by the referee but then turns straight back around, he sees Chaos holding his head, shaking his head.

RJ: The voices are back, Chaos is losing it.

McManus looks down at Chaos, smiling before he starts booting away at the right leg of Chaos once more. McManus continues to stomp down on the leg, the ref tries to get involved but McManus forces him away.

He drags Chaos to the corner where he then proceeds to repeat a move from earlier in the match, smashing Chaos’ leg into the steel ring post.

RJ: McManus has completely lost it here!

MW: This needs to be stopped, he’s given out enough punishment to Chaos tonight.

McManus then hauls Chaos out of the ring down to the outside where he whips him into the steel railings. McManus then drives a succession of knees into the face...

RJ: These fans hate Chaos but even some of them are finding McManus’ actions tonight disgraceful.

MW: There are a few boos going around this arena RJ, not the majority though by any means!

N- His Partner Retained, He Snapped

RJ: CHOKE BOMB!!

The Fanatic slowly spins in the centre of the ring so that the whole crowd can see Kenji’s frightened face. He then stops and stares up at his opponent. In one quick move, he drops Hidari to the mat with such force that the sound of the impact is deafening.

RJ: THAT! IS! THAT!

The referee crawls over to the wrestlers as Fanatic makes the pin.

MW: ALL OVER!

The crowd cheer as the Fanatic raises his hands in victory. Mike Bird starts to get inside the ring to officially announce the result, but he is pulled back by Dopant Zero. They both enter the ring and lunge themselves at Fanatic. He tries to beat them off again, but is soon sent to the canvas by the tag team. They continually punch and kick Fanatic as the crowd boo.

RJ: NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS BUT FANATIC NEEDS HELP!

Suddenly, "Sad But True" plays out around the arena as James McManus sprints down the aisle.

CROWD: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

RJ: MCMANUS HAS BEEN HAVING MIXED REACTIONS FROM THE CROWD RECENTLY BUT BOY ARE THEY GLAD TO SEE HIM NOW!

McManus slides into the ring and starts laying into Dopant Zero. Fanatic gets to his feet and piles in as well. The Parasite Killers waste no time in chucking both tag team members over the top rope and to the floor. The fallen men both reach in from the outside and drag Hidari out of the ring. Team Japan then look on from the aisle, angrily shaking their heads and trash talking to McManus and Fanatic.

RJ: Fanatic got really lucky there. He was getting his head kicked in!

As the three members of Team Japan exit behind the curtain, James McManus rolls to the outside and walks over to the timekeeper. He grabs the European title and enters the ring. He approaches Fanatic while looking down at the championship belt longingly. The Fanatic holds his hand out to take it but McManus pauses.

RJ: These two could soon be fighting it out for that belt!

Fanatic continues to have his arm outstretched and starts asking for McManus to hand it over. McManus slowly extends his arm out.

CROWD: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

RJ: THIS ENDING HOW IT SHOU……..OH NO!

Just Fanatic is about to grab the title, McManus takes a step back and smashes it around his face. The European champion goes straight down and lays sprawled on the mat. McManus looks down at his partner as the crowd start booing.

MW: WELL THERE GOES ANOTHER TAG TEAM!

McManus chucks the belt down onto the mat before exiting the ring and walking up the aisle. He doesn’t turn back towards the ring, but simply has his eyes fixed ahead of him. The Fanatic slowly gets onto his knees and watches him leave while holding his belt with one hand and his forehead with the other

N- Soon he will get the chance to get the second monkey of his back and take what should be his

The Narrator gets up from his rocking chair and Turns Round to show the face of Mcmanus

JM- Fanatic, what I did to Chaos is only a margin of what I have planned for you. When I have finished with you Fanatic, That title that is currently in your possesion is mine, it will go into my bag and travel home to Norwich with me, where it will finally take its rightful place.

Mcmanus walks over to the mantel piece over the fire,where there are several belts but there is a gap with a plaque there that says 6WF european title, he points to it

JM- HERE, WHERE IT ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN

the video cuts out as fans in attendance boo

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:36 pm

The lights are all out and the arena empty as night time looms over 6WF. All the lights except one. Down a long stone corridor and in through a double brown doors a small lamp light illuminates a trembling sweating Finlay as he completes his workout, he bends into another squat, his body trembling as veins protrude from his neck and forehead, he lets a shout as he stands up and tosses the weights to the floor before collapsing onto the bench a few feet behind him.

He lifts his head and stares into the distance, sweat dripping from his brow, he's panting for air and his heavily strapped knee is still shaking, he gets to his feet and moves clumsily towards his locker, his whole body aching.. He stumbles for a few more steps before stopping and staring down at the ground, without warning he turns and puts his fist through the plasterboard wall shouting with rage.

Finlay : JESUS CHRIST, why the hell is this so hard, why the fuck wont they just let me get back in the ring and do what I do best, i've been locked up in that gym for 12 hours a day for 3 weeks just trying to prove im fit. All I want to do is get out in that ring and prove to the fans how much they mean to me. I read all the motivational phrases on the wall, the words of men like Lincoln and Churchill and EZ Money, guys who went through difficulty to succeed and it drives me on. Yet here I am, when everyone else is gone home, standing alone in a dingy gym which has become my jail cell these last few weeks. It'd drive a man to drink I tell you.

Finlay laughs ruefully before walking over to his locker and pulling out an unopened bottle of whiskey, he sits down looking at it for a few minutes. Tears fill his eyes, he looks at the photo on the wall of the Finlay family on tour with 6WF, His father Fit Finlay, JSS, his cousins Brian ' Bliss Sorrows' Finlay and Paul 'Code Effrego' Finlay, his grandfather Fro, they smile down at him but he hasn't seen those smiles in a long time. It's just been hurt since those days.

Finlay: Sure fuck it, what difference will it make at this stage.

Finlay reaches up and takes his family photo and shoves it into the back of his gearbag. He breaks open the bottle of whiskey and gives it a smell smiling. At that he turns the bottle upside down and empty the contents on the floor, he drops the bottle down and gets up, hobbling back into the gym sitting down on the bench once more.

The back of his T-Shirt is drenched in sweat and has a simple slogan on the back

'ONCE I START FIGHTING
I NEVER GIVE UP'

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:13 pm

The cameras begin to roll and we appear in a packed 6WF arena, giant posters off all the superstars hang down from ceilings. The camera pans around the arena showing sections of the crowd cheering and holding up signs with encouraging messages for their favourite superstars.

The lights In the arena suddenly switch off, the crowd all fall silently waiting patiently for a glimpse of one of 6WFs finest superstars.

Red and silver fireworks then explode lighting the arena, Last Resort then blasts out of the speakers as the fans jump to their feet and cheer for Steel.
Steel then steps out from behind the curtains the noise level in the arena reaches fever pitch. Steel is in his wrestling attire and a silver hoodie fully zipped to the top, he stops at the top of the ramp soaking in the atmosphere. Steel then poses on either side of the stage bowing to the fans showing his appreciation as the sound of jubilation form the packed house only increases.
Steel finally begins to make his way down the ramp when he feels that the audience has been fully satisfied, he still takes his time on the way down to slap hands with fans and pose for more photo opportunities.

RJ: You have got to give it to Steel the man knows how to entertain the masses

MW: He makes me sick the he way he acts up to these people, like he doesn’t know that there beneath him.

Steel approaches the ringside area and asks for a microphone from a nearby stage hand, the stage hand duly obliges and tosses Steel a microphone which he catches in one hand to another cheer from the crowd.

RJ: What a show man

MW: You’re easily impressed RJ

Steel then lifts up the ring curtain and slides a chair into the ring, he then rolls into the ring himself. Steel then make his way around every corner of the ring posing for the fans on the turnbuckle, as his music begins to fade steel jumps down from the last turnbuckle and sets up the chair in the centre of the ring, he then proceeds to sit on the chair facing backwards and waits with the microphone in hand for his music to finish.

GS: Well, what can I say another week of top 6WF action or should I say lack of from a certain Anti-Hero, you know Hero this sure is getting quite tedious now you running scared what are you chicken?

The crowd in attendance make chicken noises back at Steel to his amusement

GS: Every week Hero you have a knack of finding a way of getting out of our match just expecting this sticky situation you have got yourself in to just disappear, it must frustrate you to see the board putting you up against me week in week almost as if they’re getting tired of your little games too. I bet they’re regretting ever agreeing to re-sign Hero what exactly have you achieved since you’ve been back Hero losses to the likes of Shane Ortiz and Kuinshi, sure you may have picked up the victory against me at Betrayal but that wasn’t through any real talent, it wasn’t anything to be proud of. Whoever in the back came up with the smart idea of letting you back must be under some incredible pressure right now and some serious questions have to be asked about their judgement, I bet even that guy can’t wait for me to get my hands on you just so he can claim this was his plan all along, a chance for the new breed of 6WF to sure that their quite frankly more talented and more deserving than you ever were.

MW: how dare he disrespect and eight time world champion like that

RJ: Are you going to stop him Michael?

MW: Well no erm……. It wouldn’t be very professional of me to leave my post
RJ: indeed

Steel begins to tap the microphone on the side of the chair, before lifting the microphone back to his lips.

GS: You want to know what I find frustrating Anti-Hero, the fact that each week the board is giving you a place to hide by putting you with men with slightly bigger balls then you’ve ever had, some of them not by much mind they’re still pretty inferior. Look at the three men they’ve put you with Hero, you’ve got one of the greatest ass lickers of all time in Marshall Murdoch now I haven’t checked but Danny Mcgraws ring must be pretty damn near spotless by now, and where has it got him absolutely nowhere as of yet, he’s had chance after chance to get himself the 6WF title yet he’s still miles of the mark, I guess you’ll just have to keep digging deeper and deeper Marshall I’m sure you’ll find that nugget of gold eventually. Then you’ve got Crimelord arguably one of the most dominant undisputed champions of all time, but he hasn’t been anywhere near the level he was at during his reign in absolute age and well 2013 is going from bad to worse for him, but at least he’s still showing up week in week out for his beatings unlike you Hero. Last but not least we have another former undisputed champion in Chris Patricks, and another guy who has made some questionable decisions as of late, Cobra has felt those decisions first hand and no doubt he will want to deal with Patricks himself, but again at least Patricks hasn’t run from Cobra and has fought him tooth and nail time and time again. Now although I have little respect for the guys on your team as people Hero, I still respect them much more than I respect you right now, who knows maybe you can learn something from these guy Hero maybe you can learn to accept the consequences of your actions like they have done.

The crowd start to chant Steels name as he takes a deep breathe.

GS: As for my own team I think each one of them can bring something to the table to help us get the victory, and yes I am even including Keith Leone in that, Keith there has been times in the past when I have despised you and although I may not trust you entirely we showed last week that we can work admirably as a team, as long as we share whatever mutual respect thing we have going on right now I don’t see any issue with teaming with you again this week. As for Cobra and TGA it’s a pleasure to have you along, all I would ask is that you leave Hero to me and then I’m sure we will all get along just swimmingly.

GS: Oh and Hero, if you try and run again this week don’t worry I’ll be right behind you again as always.

Steels music than begins to play once more as the crowd begin to cheer, Steel stands up and places the microphone on the chair before returning to his position on the turnbuckle posing for the fans and accepting their admiration.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:34 pm

*Takeo smiles as Jessica looks intimidated by Takeo. He grabs the mic off the floor and begins to speak.*

Takeo: "Well well well. Cassius Zhi. Sorry that should be "Cassy" couldn't man up and come speak to me face to face, so he sent this poor excuse of a woman out instead. Just confirming my thoughts, Cassy. My thoughts that you are indeed afraid of what I could do to you, if I so wished."

*Takeo is smiling to himself as Jessica looks on twirling her hair*

Takeo: "Maybe you're just like Kuinshi, Cassy. You underestimate me. Doing media? I've never heard such bullshit in my life. But that seems to be all that spews out of your little bitch eh?"

*The crowd gasp as Takeo becomes more aggressive in his tone, and Jessica looks offended*

Takeo: "Miss Jessica. I wish I could say it is a pleasure to see you out here. But I would be lying if I said that. You've come out, and talked rubbish. As per usual most would say. You seem to think I want to become a "superstar" in this company. Well I don't. I have no interest in doing media. I have no interest in being on posters of PPV events. My only interest is dominating this company like nobody, not even your precious Cassy has done before."

*Takeo takes a step towards Jessica, who is frozen in fear*

Takeo: "You don't fear me Jessica? Really? Utter tripe. I see it in your eyes. Maybe you're right about Cassy. Maybe he doesn't fear me. But that's because he has never been face to face with me. If he was a real man, he'd get out here right now. He'd get out here, before I send you to the plastic surgeon. Not for those fake things on chest this time though Jessica. Oh no. If he doesn't get out here, right now. Well you'll be going to the plastic surgeon alright. Your face will be ruined."

*Takeo drops the mic, and steps right over Jessica who is cowering by the ropes...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd in the LG Arena boo loudly as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage with a grin on his face. He swaggers down to the ring, before climbing up the steel steps onto the apron and then springboarding into the ring.

MW:Hill scored a big win last week over Scorpion and Mr Kenty in a triple threat match.

RJ:He was barely in the match though Michael!

MW:It was clever tactics RJ, he let Scorpion and Kenty fight it out before taking advantage.

Hill is passed a microphone.

Mike Hill:You know what, I really like this game. Every week I get told that I am stuck in the past and that it is time to step aside for the future stars of 6WF. But every week, I enter this ring against these future "stars" and guess what, I beat them.

I prove everybody wrong. You see Mike Hill is coming into his peak, Mike Hill is the past, the present and the future! Everyone says Mr Kenty is going to the very top, yet that's two weeks in a row he has been caught out with a roll-up! Hardly the awareness and ability of future world champion. It's the little things like that which really separate the good from the great.

These youngsters expect everything to be handed to them on a plate, they want to rise up the card without actually beating anyone of note. I am the first opponent that Kenty has faced in 6WF with any sort of pedigree and he can't get the job done. What does that say about him? He's had an easy ride so far, he's done nothing to make himself stand out.

Opportunities are not given to you, they are earned. Mike Hill was happy to meander along all those years ago when River Ace offered me the chance to join the Dynasty and I saw that would change my future, I went out on a whim and joined a faction that already included the two best wrestlers in 6WF at the time, Crime Lord and TGA. By the end of it, I was the one who took River Ace, I was the one who held the world title, I was the one who was the leader of the New Dynasty. All because I took a risk.

Kenty doesn't have the balls to take that sort of risk, he is too focused on keeping you lot happy. The same applies for Lex Hart. I mean he used to have a bigger ego than me, but now look at him. He's nothing more than RJ's personal security guard!

I have to team with Scorpion this week, I can't say that it is something that I am greatly looking forward to. The best thing you can do Scorpy is stand back, stay out of my way and admire just how GOD DAMN GOOD I really am! You never, you might learn something.

*Hill throws the mic to the floor, "The Next Big Thing" kicks back in and he steps out of the ring as the boos continue to ring out.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:37 pm

A jet black Audi TT flies into the LG Arena car park, the lights rebounding off it beautifully. It pulls into a parking space and the camera shot reveals the number plate to read 'D1V1N3 1'. The driver side door opens and The Saint steps out, with a phone to his ear.

The Saint: Yeah... They just kept me detained for a couple of hours. Realised they had no grounds to charge me... Let's just say my lawyer put a very persuasive case forward. McGraw and the BoD don't even have a leg to stand on... I know! Brilliant isn't it?!

The Saint suddenly stops and his smug expression falls...

The Saint: John, I'll call you back.

The Saint puts his phone in his pocket...

The Saint: And what the fuck is THIS?!

The camera zooms out and reveals a line of security blocking the door to the arena, The Saint looks markedly unimpressed, as a security member in the middle of the line steps forward.

Security: Saint, as Head of Security, I have been instructed by The Board of Directors, Danny McGraw and Alex Walker to ban you from entering this arena. Any attempt made by you to breach this, will lead to your forced removal and forthwith disciplinary action. Now if you'd please turn around and vacate the premises?

The Saint looks at the smaller security guard with a poisonous expression, the guard struggling to maintain his composure in the face of The Saint.

The Saint: You know, I'd take your little proclamation a lot more seriously if you weren't on the verge of soiling yourself whilst you were saying it. I mean look at you, in fact look at you all, stood here in your Primark issue uniform, trying to enforce the ruling of a bunch of crooked, nonsensical dictators, who's clear, obvious lack of know how in running a business is permeating through into the HR department. You all stand in front of me, with the task of trying to intimidate me into leaving, yet the beads of sweat starting to quickly drip from your brows suggest that the shoe is on the other foot.

Newsflash, NONE of you little bitches intimidate me! Not when I know that you're just acting at the behest of a tyrannical cancer that is slowly killing pure, unrivalled talent.

I get it, it's simple, Walker, McGraw, the BoD are expecting me to show some remorse... To apologise for my actions. They expect me to grovel and beg to be allowed into the building.

Unfortunately for them, I never have and never will be the type to get on my hands and knees and beg for forgiveness, to tow the line, to beat the drum of the collective, unwashed. And most importantly, what do I have to apologise for?!

Security: For assaulti...

The Saint: Sorry?! Was I addressing you, you worthless sycophant?!

I have jack shit to apologise for! If anybody should be apologising, it should be McGraw, Walker, the BoD... They're the ones that caused this unnecessary carnage. They're the ones that put the target on my back, they're the ones who decided that my face didn't fit their fantasy mould. They caused ALL of this!

THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT!

In what business is it right to continually conspire against and hold back your greatest talent?! Tell me! Where's the sense? Where is the logic?! Why do they persist in investing their effort and time into talentless show ponies like Leone and TGA, who might be straight talking but has his mouth clasped firmly round the phallus of the board!

And now?! Now they won't even let me enter the arena?! WHAT IS THIS HORSE SHIT?! Since when did my employers become a bunch of crooked, tyrants?!

Why do they continue to cost me?! WHY do they persist in reining me in?! WHY CAN'T THEY UNLEASH ME UPON THIS COMPANY?!?!

The Saint grabs the head of security and pulls him close, almost whispering...

The Saint: Why can't they just set me free?!

The Saint lets go and the head of security falls backwards, on edge as The Saint looks to the floor. He looks up, almost crazed..

The Saint: But they can't, can they?! They have to keep me here. They know what I do, what I'm capable of, the things I can do for this company. They can't AFFORD to let me walk away. Like I always say, I create moments, I make people talk, every word of every sentence that comes from my mouth, these people listen. I'm this company's big hitter! I'm this company's MVP, the engine that keeps this show running.

And whilst Walker, McGraw and the Board might not realise this yet, when they're sitting in their plush, leather chairs, in their fancy suits and Italian faux-leather shoes, sipping their vintage champagne watching on Friday, they'll realise that a key ingredient is missing. They'll realise that their precious product is suffering, that without it's divisive, controversial, talking point, ratings will go down and the cash they wipe their asses with will start to dwindle.

They'll realise that without The Saint, there is no viable product. It will lack integrity, credibility, validity. And as sponsor, after sponsor decide to pull out and the company reduces to a quivering, pathetic mass, they will have NO choice in crawling like the bottom feeders they are back to me. They'll BEG for me to return. They'll crave the Divine Destroyer's presence like it's some kind of drug! The Saint deprivation that they have instilled upon 6WF will slowly rip it apart!

Danny McGraw, you've made a huge mistake banishing me. You don't realise what you've got till it's gone, the old adage says. You might think you've done 6WF a favour by showing me the door, but you've actually drove the knife into it's heart. Because like I've always said and like you'll realise in time, I am 6WF's shining light, I am the man that makes it credible, makes it unique, I'm the man that is the best pound for pound technician on this roster and I am the man that is the single most decorated, dominant star you'll ever have.

The Saint bends down so he is level with the security guard who is still on the floor.

The Saint: You tell McGraw this from me, kid. I'll be seeing him before Lockdown, and whether he likes it or not, I'll be there. And there's nothing he, Walker, you or your piss panted squad of bitches can do about that! Because I'm too damn good, and too damn important to be cast aside!

The Saint leans in menacingly so he is practically nose to nose with the security guard whose eyes widen with fear.

The Saint: You got that?!

Security: Y...y..yes.

The Saint smirks, and raises a hand as the guard flinches. The Saint grins knowingly and mockingly slaps the guard a couple of times on the cheek patronisingly.

The Saint: Good.

The Saint gets back up and returns to his car, getting in and then driving off into the Birmingham night.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:39 pm

*The scene goes backstage to find Cameron Faith entering the building casually dressed carrying a black bag over his shoulder. He stops at the security guard office and drops his bag to the floor before removing his cap and placing it in the counter and picking up a pen*

Security Guard: Alright Nay, just need you to sign in here. I can't believe that you guys are allowed to beat the crap out of each other every week but woe betide we break fire regulations. it's a bloody joke I tell you.

CF: Ha Ha Joe, It's no worries mate. How's the family? The kids doing alright?

Joe: There all great Nay and the kids were delighted when you won the Freeweight title, there huge fans, though the oldest one keeps asking why you don't have a name for your moonsault like the other wrestlers, he thinks you should call it Leap of Faith.

*Cameron looks at the security guard thoughtfully before nodding his head*

CF: Leap of Faith. I like it. In fact I might actually use it

*Cameron signs the sheet in front of him, before unzipping his bag and pulling out a marker pen and a few caps which he signs and hands to the security guard*

CF: Take these for the kids and have a great day Joe.

*Cameron puts his cap back on, throws his bag back over his shoulder and nods one last time at Joe before walking down the corridor heading to his locker room*

????: Nay!!! Cameron!!!!! can I get a few words?

*Cameron looks up to find an expectant Kayleigh Reed standing outside his locker room with a camera man by her side. He walks up to his the reporter before opening his Locker room door, throws his bag in the room and then turns to face the camera straightening his hat.*

CF: Go for it Kayleigh, You recovered from your trip to govan?

*Kayleigh looks back a little sheepish clearly remembering the experience*

KR: Ummm it was ok, we escaped with 4 wheels id thats what you mean, how is the club doing?

CR: It's going great, Kayleigh, the kids are really responding and I think disturbances in the area are down in the last month or so. It's keeping my dad busy as well which is good. Hoping to get up there in the next few weeks.

*Kayleigh looks at the cameraman who is waving his hand telling her to move it on*

KR: Sorry Nay, were being told to get this started, First Scorpion tried to cash his title shot in on you and now Max Adamson has sights on your title, Are you worried people around here see you as an easy target.

CF: That's no different than its always been Kayleigh, The only difference is this time I have something they want. Max can spout all he wants about me getting the luck of the draw in that chamber and not having to dispose of him but last week he can have no such excuses, I pinned him in the middle of that ring for everyone can see.

KR: Are you not worried then that Max might use your tag team partner this week The Fanatics problems with McManus to get one over on you.

CF: Look Max Adamson is a top top wrestler, you don't win the World Championship in 6CW being a two bit performer. You don't just get handed this companies European Championship. Just ask his tag team partner this week if you don't believe me and he has been showing everyone over the last few months how good he is.

But I ain't no slouch either, besides I am pretty sure that The Fanatic doesn't want or need my help when it comes to McManus. So I will just do what I also do concentrate on making sure I bring my a game to that ring and trusting that every thing will work out.

KR: So you don't see Max as a threat?

CF: That's not what I said Kayleigh, he is a big threat but I can't control what he does, I can only control my actions. That.......

KR: Ok Ok

*Kayleigh looks at the cameraman who nods at her before turning to Cameron and continuing to interrupt him*

KR: What do you have to say regarding the accusations of you bullying Clarissa, Max's accusation that your just a fraud.

CR: What the...

*Cameron fixes his hat as he composes himself*

CR: Look you know me, I don't pull any punches and no one has ever bothered before. If she wants to step in the ring with him then thats fine with be, but that's removed her right to moan when someone says something a little to close to the bone.

As for the accusation of being a fraud, I ain't the one walking around with a title i know i don't have to defend. I ain't the one holding some piece of shit title just to boost my ego. I don't walk around here claiming to be a champion.

I am a champion!!!!!!!!!

And if Max or anybody else for that matter wants to change the fact I'm standing right here and I ain't going anywhere. I Will defend this title against anyone to prove that I am no fraud, they just better be prepared to go home disappointed.

Now don't you have some more interviews to be doing.

*Cameron leaves Kayleigh and the camera man and open his locker room door*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:29 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Marshall Murdoch in his office, around him is a hive of activity as Xeres and Zakky Spencer are hanging up a large portrait of Marshall (ala Brendan Rodgers) on the back wall whilst Vlad cleans the ‘head of 6WF public relations’ name plate.

MM: ‘Ladies and gentleman of 6WF, are you ready to witness some history? Are you ready to witness the reunion of the greatest faction this company has ever seen?’

‘Of course you’re not, nobody is, Crime Lord isn’t, Hero isn’t, our opposion isn’t ... but I am.’

‘You see I’ve been counting down the days, oh yes every waking moment since the minute Crime Lord took me out all those months ago has been building up to this point.’

‘It’s a chance for redemption, a chance for revenge, a chance to show Hero and Crime Lord that no longer can they push me around, a chance to show them that I no longer need their ‘support’, but more importantly it’s a chance to show them that I have surpassed them in every single way and an opportunity to show those who turned against me what they are missing.’

‘For in a short space of time I have gone from a mere lackey to the rightful number one contender to the 6WF world championship...

(Marshall turns aside to his lackeys): ‘See there’s still hope boys!’

MM: ‘Oh yes I should be declared number one contender, and I fully expect to be on Friday, you see it should be a mere formality after my display on Lockdown, where I was robbed, yes robbed, by Chris Patricks’ cowardly actions in deliberately and callously attacking a referee when I had the match won. It is simply implausible that a man like that should be put forward to represent this great company, it should be a man of honour, a man who respects the officials and the rules, a man like me.’

‘And on Friday, not only do I get the chance to show my former colleagues how well I am doing without them, not only do I get the chance to prove that I am a better person than Chris Patricks, but I also get to show up our world champion for the embarrassment that he is, yet again. And I’m bloody looking forward to it, for the Murdoch era is now in full swing, and Friday will only add further confirmation to that.’

Last edited by Marshy on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:46 pm

*The screen bursts into life in the backstage area where a smartly dressed Michael Wire is standing by wearing a black pinstripe suit with a shiny silver tie to boot in the 6WF interview area, accompanied with the 6WF logo behind him and a plasma Television. He is clutching a microphone looking expectant obviously waiting for his guest. Holding onto his earpiece for a split second before dropping his arm down, Wire smiles warmly welcoming the audience around the world.*

MW: Good evening ladies and gentleman, and welcome to the 6WF pad. I have a special guest tonight.. so without further ado, please welcome Mr Kenty!

*A confident looking Kenty strides into shot posing a broad pearly white smile. He is wearing a "Live life loud" shirt, it's traditional white stitching proudly displayed with a pair of blue chino's and black vans. Kenty momentarily turns around, performing a call me sign to a young lady down the corridor from makeup but is brought back to earth by Michael clearing his throat loudly.*

MW: Ahem.. Mr Kenty.

Mr Kenty: Good evening Michael! old buddy, old pal.. how are champ?

MW: Well could be better if I'm honest. I'm only here because Mr McGraw asked me to.. if only Miss Reed or my esteemed colleague RJ were here then well..

*Kenty cuts Wire off mid-sentence*

Mr Kenty: Woah, woah, woah.. wait a second hot shot. Can you hear that?

*Putting his arm around a disgruntled looking Wire, Kenty with his mouth agape and his other arm in the air looks into space in silence.*

MW: Here what?

Mr Kenty: You can't hear it?

MW: No, of cause I cannot hear it.. because their is no noise.

Mr Kenty: Oh but their is Michael.. can you hear it? if you listen real close.

MW: No.. I cannot hear it.

*Mr Kenty drops his arm from around an annoyed looking Michael Wire, before staring at the camera and scratching his head with a dumbfounded demeanour. Shaking his head, Kenty then begins to speak directly at the camera.*

Mr Kenty: Ladies and Gentleman.. I'd like to apologise for the complete and utter deafness of the simply loveable Michael Wire. Now I have to play the simple game and tell old Mickey what is going on. Now I'm sure all you at home understand what I'm talking about and can also hear that noise..but without further ado, allow me to put Mickey out of his misery.

*Turning back to a ever looking fed up Michael Wire, Kenty begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Right, Mickey.. turn that hearing aid to the max because this is massive! of course I'm talking about this noise.. and this noise is almost like a wild gust of wind.. essentially I'm talking about the wind's of change.

MW: The winds of change?

Mr Kenty: Absolutely.

MW: Please explain Kenty..

Mr Kenty: What's to explain? The winds of change are simple Michael.. the fun and games are over. These winds are so strong that it has been reported in Birmingham that doors have been blown off homes.. cars have been flipped over and dogs are howling so loud that even old men like you can hear!

Mr Kenty: These winds of change are bringing a fresh change.. bringing gust after gusts of charisma, enthusiasm and flat out desire to be the best and it will be the very best.

Mr Kenty: Now, it's no secret these past couple of weeks I have gone through a little rough spell. Infact I would probably go as far as to say twenty thirteen hasn't exactly been my year so far either. Naturally, every athlete goes through a tricky spell so I'm not worried. What I'm worried about are my fans.. and a message to them would be keep smiling. Yours truly will be even more inclined to get that pinfall for you all for your constant support.

MW: I was just about to ask you about your recent form..

Mr Kenty: I bet you were Michael. That's why I took the liberty to explain about it. Sure I lost my Freeweight title.. but I gave it my best shot. Sure I haven't exactly lit up 2013 yet like I know I can and like the millions around the world know.. but most importantly my self-belief stays intact.

Mr Kenty: I will let you all into a little secret.. that Freeweight championship was one of the titles I have held which meant probably the most to me. The International title.. the tag titles no.. the Freeweight title meant most to me. And do you know why? the Freeweight title had 6WF before it..

Mr Kenty: Representing this company for 3 months or so as the 6WF Freeweight champion was probably one of my most proudest reigns. But as life is, with it's many twist and turns things like that so precious, they have to be enjoyed and savoured. And I feel I savoured my reign as Freeweight champion. It's just a shame I couldn't hold onto it..

MW: But Betrayal has been and gone.. the Championship has changed has. Surely it's time to move on..

Mr Kenty: Who says I haven't moved on? you like getting the good old stirring pot out, don't you Michael? why? has the day been slow? has the same old superstars you worship haven't called you back? shouldn't be surprised..

*A taken aback, Wire stands and looks at Kenty a little uncomfortably as Kenty stands there looking serious. A few seconds pass before Kenty breaks into a chuckle much to the disdain of Michael.*

Mr Kenty: Haha! your too easy Mickey! wow.. haha! I gotcha. Come on..admit. I gotcha!

MW: Yes.. Indeed.

Mr Kenty: But I agree. Betrayal has been and gone.. the Month of January is over. The transfer window has closed.. winter is on it's way out and spring is just around the corner. And if anything I'm feeling fresh and motivated to move on from a wretched January..

MW: Good. Well that's good to hear, Kenty. Now as far as last week goes.. you suffered the same fate as at Betrayal when Mike Hill rolled you up for pinfall in a triple threat match with Scorpion.. how's your feelings at this time?

Mr Kenty: My feelings? well since this a family show.. I cannot really belt my feelings out! but I'm not really surprised. Mike has always shown that he can't look a man in the eye and go toe to toe with him in the ring.. no, he has to look for the shortcuts. The quicker things that accelerate his stock. That doesn't sit well with me.

Mr Kenty: Mike Hill buys into the belief that the easier things like cheating.. letting others do the hard work and bullying will accomplish his goals for him. Hill reminds me of that kid in school who pretends to be your friend but then will happily get with your girlfriend or ruin your closest friendship.

Mr Kenty: But despite Hill's lack of respect and passion.. you cannot question his steely determination to get to the top. And in many ways I respect that.

Mr Kenty: I respect the fact, Hill comes to work and leaves work leaving many critics and fans alike astounded and amazed at the skill and talent this guy possesses. Whether he wins a match, makes a comment or roughs a superstar up he will always make a impact and that's what many guys that are coming through the ranks tend to forget.

Mr Kenty: Mike Hill is the type of guy that you could oddly look up to. I know certainly I did during the 6CW days, I looked up to guys like Mike Hill who took no crap from anyone. Did what they wanted and say what they wanted with no damn consideration for the consequences.. and I liked that.

Mr Kenty: Now you look at guys like Scorpion.. Scorpion is in that kind of clique. Scorpion is a downright nasty piece of work from over the pond who in all honesty likes to be in charge. A power hungry lunatic if you will.. which is fine if you look at through his twisted, warped little mind.

Mr Kenty: Scorpion in many ways has I'm sure looked up to Mike Hill and in many ways I'm even more sure that Scorpion has adapted that kind of attitude to his own locker, because he has seen it works. Bullying, intimidating and being ruthless.

Mr Kenty: What I'm getting at is that many of the guys who have a serious attitude problem for what ever reason may it be because of trouble down stairs or plain lack of any respect for rules in this society I will never know but what I'm getting at is Mike Hill has set the bench mark for this disrespect and arrogance.

Mr Kenty: Winning title after title wasn't enough for Mike Hill, because Mike Hill knew his legacy wouldn't be complete without that final dimension. That final cutting edge and that final ruthlessness. So what did he do about it.. well Mike hill took the shortcuts and took the quickest way possible as he believes that is the only way to achieve his wildest ambitions.

Mr Kenty: Furthermore.. what happened at Betrayal and Lockdown last week was indicative of what this man is capable of. You got to have eyes in the back of your head and as you can clearly see I didn't have and it cost me massively in both occasions. It's no secret my confidence may appear low to any normal person it would.. but not to me. Why? I'm no normal person..

Mr Kenty: I relish challenges. That's why I came to 6WF.. not to be a background character making noises of discontent far from.. I came to this company to make a statement and show why Mr Kenty is the most driven, passion filled and determined man ever to grace a 6WF arena. Ever road is filled with tricky terrain whether it be potholes or bumps.. and this is the road I'm on. But.. you hold out hope of the smoother tarmac returning and getting more speed or momentum if you will.. and I'm sure it will come.

MW: Well no place to do it than Lockdown Kenty.. speaking of Lockdown your match this evening. Scorpion and Mike Hill take on the team of Lex Hart and yourself, Mr Kenty. What are your emotions on this match and how will it feel to team up with a man you have so much positive history with.

Mr Kenty: Well my emotions are the same.. it's a tag team match against two of the most relentless and nasty men in this business in Mike Hill and Scorpion. Two people who are probably sick of the sight of me, for all their personal reasons. But I'm looking forward to renewing our little fights in that ring. It's always good fun to go up against two guys you know you need to bring everything to the table.

Mr Kenty: My partner on the other hand needs no introduction.. Lex Hart. The name oozes class and fame and to rightly. The man is highly though of by his fans and peers and by myself also. Arguably, during the 6CW Lex tought me the basics and saw the potential I possessed. That's why I was brought into a little stable known as Genesis.

Mr Kenty: See, Lex and I usually talked before it was announced he was the leader of Genesis and naturally in confidence I always knew that Lex was the mastermind behind our little group of arguably the brightest stars ever assembled in one ring, Genesis.

Mr Kenty: Genesis, had one purpose and one purpose only and that was to cause destruction. Harm and destroy careers to benefit our ideas and our own ambitions.. Michael Sweetwater, Jackson Black, Udo Berg, Lex Hart and Mr Kenty. The names will never change and the legacy will never change. Genesis will always be known as the group that caused the biggest impact arguably any company has seen, and I will always be proud.

Mr Kenty: Naturally, time moves on and with time comes maturity and with maturity comes a better outlook on life.. a more positive one. For example, I know Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater aren't around anymore but I know fully well they are doing fine. Udo Berg.. yeah he is fine. And well you only have Lex and I remaining..

Mr Kenty: Lex knows and so do I know, that Genesis was special. But times waits for no man and I totally agree. Lex and I are completely changed individuals and I believe for the better.

Mr Kenty: Lex is always a man that I highly respect and teaming up with him tonight will be like old times.. Genesis. One more night.. It sounds good doesn't it? I don't think 6WF ever experienced the wrath of Genesis and it's destruction so what better time to do it than tonight. I know Lex is relishing this and so am I.. so let's call it a one time reunion. Sounds good huh?

Mr Kenty: Scorpion and Mike Hill.. the winds are change are here. But you guys are going to be taught a lesson from the past and will be a huge reminder that Lex Hart and Mr Kenty are two of the most savagest and sadistic men ever to grace a professional wrestling ring.. Genesis maybe over but when that bell announcers the winners of the match it will just be like old times.. the winners of this match Lex Hart and...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNTTTTYYY!

Kenty!

*Slapping Wire on the shoulder, hard, Kenty winks at the camera before turning and quickly heads out of shot leaving Michael Wire staring on with a composed demeanour as he takes off his earpiece and hands his microphone to a stagehand as the scene fades to black.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 am

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place backstage in a 6WF Arena as the cameras roll. Hidari Kenji walks out of Mcgraw's office as he slams it behind.)

6WF Reporter- Hidari! Hidari! Your thoughts from last week lost by the hands of James Mcmanus??!!!

(Hidari punches the reporter down and picks him up shoving him across the table. He picks up the microphone and heads to the ring)

Hidari- Get the hell out of my face..camera man follow me!

(Hidari walks towards the curtain as the 6WF Camera man follows through..)

Hidari- You see this..company is all surrounded by the fact that I am the back seat to the likes or Vortex, Nay Brother and even that goof Mr. Kenty. No..no no no!

(Hidari stops and thinks for a minute and smirks)

Hidari- Camera man follow me please..

("Essence" blast as Hidari walks out ignoring the booes..Hidari makes his way straight down the ramp into the ring)

Hidari- Cut my damn music!

("Essence" dies down)

Hidari- I'm annoyed..because the last time I won a one on one match was back in December..

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- I'm also annoyed by the fact that The Fanatic is walking around degrading my damn European Championship! I could care what anyone thinks but The Fanatic is by far the worst European Champion that has ever stepped into my Japanese Dynasty! My Japanese Dynasty is officially on hold until I climb back on the ladder or European Parasites who stand in my way of achieving gold!

(The Fans Boo)

Hidari- And that joke James Mcmanus finally won a match off of me. He has bigger balls than The Fanatic and pinned me 1..2..3. without cheating!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Oh yeah I'll never forget that! Vortex cheated with my foot on the ropes to score a pinfall knowing damn well. That stupid referee Harry Hebner screwed me out of the match!

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- You people like that..you people like when I lose thats cute..

(Fans Cheer)

Hidari- No! No! Continue Cheering! CHEER!

(Huge Ovation)

Hidari- YOU PEOPLE CAN ALL GO TO HELL!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- The best thing this pathetic company had going was the dominate Team Japan! I could care less but Team Japan ruled the Fall of 2012!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- But know what 6 months I'm guarantee I'll be back on the top of the ladder but complaining and filing complaints against Alex Walker won't resolve anything so thats why I'm going to take my frustration out on Vortex this friday.

(Mix Reaction)

Hidari- Vortex once again we meet and we end up once again in a match! I told you Vortex that this wasn't going to end between us! I knew for a fact that what you and I have Vortex is a bond of matches that could possibly end our careers!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- My problem with you Vortex is that you're a overrated ex champion. You're ego is bigger than mines and you contribute nothing for this company! You are the asskisser of 6WF and I am sick and tired of hearing the name Vortex!

(The Fans Boo)

(Hidari walks out the ring and grabs a chair, throws it back into the ring and sits in it.)

Hidari- Camera Man focus the camera on me!

(The Camera Man focuses the camera on Hidari)

Hidari- I want you Camera Man and the people at home to know this... Vortex and Hidari Kenji round 2 will end differently!

You wanna know why this match will end definitely?

This match will end differently because of the fact that I desire to hurt you Vortex. I have a desire to beat you Vortex and I won't stop until you say that I am the best wrestler of us. I am better than you Vortex even if I have to beat the words out your mouth to see blood! I need this win Vortex and I won't stop until I win! Winning is all that matters and this company is no place of second best!

You know it! I know It!

I HIDARI KENJI AM BETTER THAN VORTEX!

(Hidari pauses as he stares dead into the camera..scene fades away)

Last edited by Cable on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:03 am

Kenzaki Nogami RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukasa- You're about to face a has-been! Abe Abercorn use to be a damn Hardcore and European Champion. Do you really think you have what it takes?

Kenzaki- Former Hardcore or European Champion doesn't even matter at this point. It's time to get away from the Tag Team Scene for a bit. Tsukasa you and I both know that one year we're going to go our separate ways but retire as one of the Greatest and Most Dominate Tag Team Champions.

Tsukasa- Stop thinking about the future and worry about the present! This is the biggest singles match of your career!

Kenzaki- And I told you I got this! Abe Abercorn is wash-up. He's the Veteran of this company but that won't stop me from trying to end his career!

Tsukasa- THATS HOW I WANT YOU TO THINK! ABE ABERCORN IS A BIG NAME FOR 6WF AND IF YOU TAKE HIM OUT! That takes out the competition for us. Abe Abercorn has his sight on our belts and the last thing I need or want is for Abercorn to walk through and take the belts off of us!

Kenzaki- No! I'm not letting that happen because we worked too too damn hard to let that old joke to come and take what we worked so hard for!

(Tsukasa looks proud)

Tsukasa- Actions speaks louder than words but I fear you're going to lose partner..

Kenzaki- You don't have faith in me...

Tsukasa- I didn't say that im just saying Abe actually competed for a World Title you haven't!

Kenzaki- And you haven't as well!

Tsukasa- I will eventually before you of-course!

Kenzaki- Is that a challenge?

Tsukasa- Maybe...

(Kenzaki storms off as Tsukasa smirks with his 6WF Tag Team Title around his shoulder)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:54 am

The arena fills with the sound of “Breathe” and Vortex comes out to cheers from the fans. He wears his new Rupture breastplate and he slams it a few times before walking down the aisle. Hidari is looking increasingly uncomfortable in his chair as The Dark Matter comes towards him.

RJ: I don’t think Hidari is going to enjoy this. You don’t accuse a 300lb angry monster of cheating.

MW: Especially when he and everyone else knows its bullshit.

Vortex walks around the ring and Hidari nearly falls off his chair as he struggles to keep his eyes on him. Vortex retrieves a microphone and a chair of his own before he enters the ring. The music dies down as Hidari continues to stare at him. Vortex sets the chair up directly in front of Hidari and only a few feet away. He sits his massive bulk on the chair before noticing the cameraman. He waves him away and the cameraman quickly exits the ring. Vortex then turns his attention solely on Hidari.

Vortex: Ignore the cameraman. Ignore the commentators. Ignore the fans. Let’s make this simply about you….and me. Because it is obvious that Kenji Hidari has some really bad issues with himself!

The crowd pop at this but Vortex motions his hands to quieten them down.

Vortex: Do you know what I see when I look into your eyes Hidari? It’s not fear…..you are not scared of me. It’s not anger…..regardless of how much you protest. Do you know what it is Kenji? That overriding emotion that you are feeling right now. That feeling deep in the pit of your stomach and controlling all these speeches since you lost the European championship. You know what it is? Would you like me to tell you what you already know? That feeling is simply………guilt.

Hidari goes to speak but Vortex cuts in.

Vortex: No, no, no…..you have said your piece. Let me explain. The thing is this Japanese dynasty means a lot to you. I understand that. You have built it up into a huge era that will dominate 6WF for years to come. Being the longest reigning European Champion was supposed to be the springboard to much greater things. But all that came crashing down….along with your body…..when Fanatic slammed you to the mat for the 1…2….3.

The crowd cheer at Fanatic’s name and Vortex again motions them to be quiet.

Vortex: You see, that is why you now pinpointing all this abuse to everyone and anyone. This is why you are coming up with the all these explanations on losing since that moment. You have to justify not being champion anymore. Hell, you have to justify not being a force anymore. Simply because you feel guilty.

He shuffles his seat forwards so he is even closer to Hidari.

Vortex: It’s ok Kenji. I understand. All this theatre. All these emotional speeches. All these tales of what’s still to come. It isn’t for my benefit. It isn’t for the crowds benefit. It isn’t even for the other guys on the roster’s benefit. It is for the people that matter. The people that look at you and now struggle to see you in the same light. Kenji…..you feel guilty because….

He pushes his head right up towards Hidari and then speaks in hushed tones.

Vortex: …. You are the disappointment of Team Japan….

The crowd cheer loudly and Hidari angrily swears at Vortex. The Dark Matter gets off his chair suddenly and flings it away. He then furiously shouts at Kenji.

Vortex: Face facts Hidari! Dopant Zero are champions…..and you are not. All they hear is excuse after excuse after excuse! It doesn’t matter that we hear it. I mean, we are used to it! But how do you think Dopant Zero feel when they are the most dominant tag team in 6WF and dragging your pitiful ass around!

Hidari gets out of his chair as the crowd get on his back.

Vortex: You…..Kenji Hidari…..are old news. You are dead wood. And you are the failure of Team Japan!

The crowd continue to chant at Hidari and he agitatedly paces the ring. Vortex lifts his hand up for silence.

Vortex: Why break the habit of a lifetime? Why destroy this new era you have created for yourself? Why should I stand in its way? This Friday….you will feel Rupture. And the legacy will continue. Maybe…..just maybe….when you are trembling on the canvas in pain…..Team Japan will wise up. And simply become Do….Pant….Zero!

He stares at Hidari while the fans continue to cheer.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hidari stares dead into the eyes of the 300 pound man who sits across from him. Hidari is getting annoyed as he shakes his head with a smirk)

RJ: Hidari is losing this one..

MW: Aw shut up Hidari needs to speak his peace

Hidari- Now I won't smack the $hit out of you because I'm better than that but in case you haven't realized. There's no I in Team Japan. Back when I was European Champion and those two didn't have a title no one gave those two men a shot! Not our former lacky of a Coach Tachibana! Not Alex Walker! Not Danny Mcgraw! Not even these European Parasites in the Arena today!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- It was me! I was the man who saw that Dopant Zero had what it takes to be the best damn Tag Team Wrestlers this company has ever saw! Fast forward Feburary 2013 those boys held those titles close to 90 days! And I supported both of them! Leave them out of this and focus on me! But my problem that all of a sudden you and Abe Abercorn a man who now I have to deal with the fact his championship reign was longer than mines gets the opportunity a shot at my team's Tag Team Belts!

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- Yeah cheer it up because I guarantee you that Vortex here and Abercorn are going to hit rock bottom faster than the finisher!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- There is no Guilt built around you Vortex...no there is no jealously that I have for you or no at all. It just makes me sick to my stomach that the (YES-MEN) all believe that you can carry this company which I have been doing ever since that joke JJ Johnson retired and vacating the 6WF World Heavyweight Championship knowing damn well he should've gave it to me!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Out of Logan Kincade and Mr. Kenty who was the one who stood on top and leaded the pack while 6WF didn't have a Champion???

(Vortex raises his microphone)

Hidari- Don't you dare speak into the microphone boy!

RJ: Hidari and his cockiness

MW: This is Hidari and his anger

Hidari- At that time Team Japan and the Japanese Dynasty was on top hell we're still on top like it or not! Dopant Zero is patient like I believed in them... At the end of the day Team Japan can't trust no one not even you filthy disgusting Europeans!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- But no I'm not done...not at all you see whenever we face off and you wield that damn breast plate you're not a real man because the last time I check I didn't need help to win my matches. You are surrounded by guilt!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yeah boo me! And you wonder why I'm not a crowd favorite because the last thing I need is a bunch of ducks chanting my name! I have Japan to do that! Because Japan appreciates good talent! I came here for one reason and that was to become the first ever Japanese 6WF World Heavyweight Champion!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Vortex what I sense in you is doubt because you would hate that would you? I mean I already held a title which you never had before and back in my old 6CW days I've defeated the current TV Champion plenty of times before so I guarantee you that by the end of 2013. I will be back on the top of the mountain and the Japanese Dynasty will be dominate!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- How does it feel Vortex when you know you're not better than me but this is where my real problem for you comes in. You cheated in our last match!

NO! I AM NOT DELUSIONAL!
NO! I AM NOT LOSING MY MIND!
I KNOW I CAN BEAT YOU!
HELL I KNOW I AM BETTER THAN YOU!

Hidari- This Friday I will score a pinfall off of you Vortex because you know and I know that I will be highly successful out the both of us. This problem I have for you won't be settle for a long time until one of us c ease to exist!

I MUST WIN THIS MATCH FRIDAY BEFORE IT BREAKS ME DOWN AND DESTROY ME HOW MUCH I HATE YOU!

I WILL WIN FRIDAY!

And You Should Already Know that....

(Scene fades as Hidari and Vortex continues to stare each other down)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Takeo towers over the cowering Miss Jessica when “They Say” by Scars on Broadway tears out again. Takeo looks up to the stage to see Cassius Zhi wasting no time to make his way out this time. Takeo steps over Miss Jessica, as if completely forgetting about her as Zhi briskly walks down the ramp and rolls into the ring. Jessica puts her hand to her chest and looks relieved, but it is short lived as Zhi walks straight past Takeo and into her path. Cassius fixes Jessica with a wild, intense glare, which highlights that the area around his eyes is red raw, as if agitated and tired. They argue off mic.

Cassius : I told you to stay away!

Miss Jessica : Oh my god… I was just sticking up for you!

Cassius : I told you last week, I don’t need you to stick up for me damn it! Now go!

Miss Jessica : I just need to know where you have been, Cassy? Not with…

Cassius : GO!

Miss Jessica : Oh whatever! Suit yourself moronicus.

Jessica flicks her nails at Cassius, swings her hair dramatically, and climbs out of the ring with a spoilt child look on her face, stomping away up the ramp. Cassius reaches outside of the ring for a microphone, which the announcer passes to him. Zhi takes a moment to look down at it in his hand, appearing jaded as his eyes glaze over with an empty stare. Takeo takes a step towards Cassius, and Zhi senses the proximity, slowly turning around and looking up at the monstrously sized apparition in front of him.

RJ : Good God I don’t think Cassius Zhi has ever faced a man of this size in his lifetime! Lest we forget, Zhi always made sure he stayed on the right side of Nemesis. You want to talk about Takeo facing the biggest test of his career… how about Zhi?

MW : Jessica’s right… I don’t see fear in Cassius’ eyes… I’ve never seen fear in Cassius’ eyes, but right now… I don’t see a whole lot of confidence either!

Cassius slowly raise the mic to his lips, and stares Takeo straight in the eye

Cassius : Me underestimate you?

Cassius shakes his head

Cassius : No. I think you are underestimating me, Takeo. Because I know exactly what you are capable of… I’ve seen it. I’ve seen you walk straight into hell and destroy every single one of its inhabitants. I’ve seen you make the very foundations of 6WF tremble as you and Vortex pounded this mat, ferociously vying for dominance, like dinosaurs living once again. I’ve seen it Takeo. I know what you are capable of. Power! Barbarity! Brute strength! I know…

Cassius steps closer to Vortex, his stare emotionless and cold

Cassius : But you Takeo… You have no idea what I am capable of until you have stepped into this ring with me. You can’t just see what it is I can do to my opponents. You are as in the dark as this supposed era you are going to inflict upon us, Takeo. Because what I’m capable of… it’s all up here. Behind the eyes.

Cassius raps the side of his head

Cassius : And if you think Vortex branding his name across your chest leaves quite a scar… you just wait until you see MY image burnt upon your retina… branded upon your memory… scarred upon your mind, long after I’ve defeated you Takeo. Because even after the damage Vortex has done to you, the restless nights can be eased by sleeping on your back. But once my damage is done… this Friday… you’re never going to sleep again, because I'll branded upon your damn nightmares!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:18 pm

Logan is laughing to himself as he sits on the chair.

LK: You finished?

Kuinshi looks into Logan's eyes as Kincade stands up willing Kuinshi to hit him with the chair.

LK: You talk the talk Uryu... but you wouldn't...dare... hit me with that chair...

Because you... YOU care what these morons think, and you couldn't live with yourself if you thought for one second you were letting these idiots down would you? WOULD YOU!?...And that is why you don't deserve a shot at MY title. You don't have the BALLS.... to do what is needed.

Logan snaps at Kuinshi before he laughs in his face and exits the ring.

LK: See you at Lockdown Uryu, don't blame yourself when I break you, blame these people.... they have made you weak....and pathetic.

Logan makes his way up the ramp in a fit of hysterics as Kuinshi glares at him from the ring as the crowd boo.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:37 pm

*Kuinshi looks up at Logan walking away and sighs with a grin on his face before he folds up a chair and overhead throws it at Logan with force, it just missing his head. Logan then turns around, anger flooding his body but he sees Kuinshi holding the second chair and the mic. Both men say nothing but simply stare into each other with intent as Kuinshi invites him back into the ring.*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Scorpion can be seen backstage as he spots the camera he walks up to it and is given a mic.

S: This I am in a tag team match with Mike Hill the man who thinks he is "god damn good" but the thing is the man is nothing but a former a shadow of himself and has been since he lost the TWA title, but it’s ok Hill you can continue to live in the past as I will make sure I gain the win with or without you're help.

Scorpion beings to smirk sarcastically as he tells the camera to follow him as he walks down nearer to his locker room.

S: now on to the opponents who happen to be loudmouth Kenty and Lex Hart, You already know of my strong hate towards Hart and the bullshit he feeds to the crowd week in week out about his quest for redemption but the reality is you cannot be redeemed Lex you will be dammed to your grave. but i do see me to recall a hearing that redemption can’t happen without salvation...

Scorpion begins to grin as he observes the backstage area.

S: and finally on to the loud mouth asshole who cost me the chance to bring prestige, justice to a title in this industry and now thinks he can be some kind of role model by saying I’m a bully please Ken this is not some pathetic show on cartoon network maybe it’s time you grow some balls and do something that's well unpredictable and as for me looking up to Mike Hill don’t make me laugh we have nothing in common apart from holding the same title, as for being a power lunatic look around you this company is run by power lunatics in "Gucci suits" and for that genesis reunion of yours ill make sure to be the serpent that leads you to your fall.

Scorpion drops the mic and heads down towards his locker room.

Last edited by Bull on Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Vortex laughs loudly as Hidari seethes.

Vortex: By the end of 2013 you will be on top of the pile?! The end of 2013 is a long long way away. You have made predictions that you can carry on making all the way until December! I admire your political abilities. I admire you making assurances that you are in no hurry to cash in. What I don't admire is the obvious lack of balls you have hanging from that poor excuse of a manhood.

He points at Hidari's groin.

Vortex: It must be an Asian thing, right Kenji?

The crowd cheer as Hidari swears at Vortex.

Vortex: These so called ducks see through your lies. And if they can, you can be sure Dopant Zero can! You say you're not delusional. You say you're not losing your mind. But you obviously have some kind of memory loss. Because the last time I checked you tried to get help to beat Fanatic at Betrayal.

He strokes his chin thoughtfully

Vortex: But that's right, I remember now. Fanatic still kicked your ass. Even when your little team mates tried to interfere.

He walks over to Kenji.

Vortex: Do you see a pattern here? Do you see what all these events mean? The ranting. The cheating. The name-dropping. You see, you are losing a grip on reality. A reality that there are many more guys in the back there that are stronger than you....more successful that you.....better than you....and with a much brighter future in this federation. And guess what? You are looking at one.

RJ: I don't think Hidari has an answer right now.

MW: Oh he will, don't worry.

Vortex strides around the ring confidently.

Vortex: I could go on Kenji. I could really delve into how the mighty has fallen. But then I would be lying as you weren't very mighty to begin with. You were a guy with a big mouth who got lucky in a title win. And then held it until someone paid him any interest and decided to take it away. So now all you are is what you started out to be.....a snivelling little foreigner with lips that can't help dropping himself in it.

The crowd cheer again as they see Kenji getting more and more frustrated.

Vortex: On Friday, you are going to try and back up those words with results. On Friday, you are going to face me and strive to show us all that you're still relevant. And on Friday, as it seems to be with the story of Kenji Hidari, you will fail. Again.

He sets up the chair again and casually sits down.

Vortex: Feel free to reply......it will just be like creating more rope to hang yourself with.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

-The camera goes to Abe's Abercorn's locker room-

AA: There's life in the old dog yet, young uns.

Myself and that "extremist" Vortex put away Dopant Zero last week. You could say I rolled back the years, and taught those men a lesson in respect.

And now.......I shall face one of them in singles action, Nogami-san! And yes, I've listened to what you've had to say, and yes, you are about to face the biggest match of your life. But you aren't going to propel yourself by beating me. You know why?

You aren't going to beat me. I will systematically wear you down. You will experience many painful, but legal holds. I will keep picking away, until the time comes for you to submit. You see, Nogami-san, I will give you an education tomorrow. The thing is, you won't be graduating!

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Max Adamson is sat in his Locker Room, he smirks as Clarissa enters the room.

Max: Did you see that? Nay Bother getting all wound up. I’m getting inside his head…

Clarissa: I did see, I hope you manage to avoid being pinned by him this week…

(Max stares at Clarissa, looking almost offended)

Max: Whoa, what the hell?! You know I dominated him last week, you know I could beat him with my eyes closed!

Clarissa: Then prove it. I love you, but on a professional note, you’ve lost more than you’ve won lately. Ever since-

Max: Ever since we got together?

Clarissa: That has nothing to do with it.

Max: I know. But that’s what you’re saying.

Clarissa: Max, I want you to do well, I want you to achieve your 6WF dreams but I can’t help but feel responsible for your recent loss of form.

Max: Clarissa, this is what we have in common. I also want me to achieve my dreams, and I also feel like it’s not my fault I’ve been losing…

(Clarissa looks uncomfortable)

Clarissa: You think it’s my fault?

Max: I didn’t say that…

Clarissa: But you just implied it.

Max: Right, this is getting silly now. Clarissa, we are the golden couple of 6WF. I am going to become a Champion in 6WF once again, it’s just taking me longer than intended. I’ve got a chance this week, to beat the holy hell out of Nay Bother, and I will pin him. I have to, otherwise there’s no point me targeting his title. It’s not your fault, and it’s not my fault I’ve been losing matches. It’s just how it is right now.

Clarissa: Has this whole Uryu thing got anything to do with it? He said he’d make you suffer, and maybe emotionally his win over you at Born In Fire-

Max: Don’t. Don’t even go there hun. I AM BETTER THAN URYU, I AM BETTER THAN NAY, AND IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, I’LL PROVE IT TONIGHT!!!

(Max storms out of the Locker Room and slams the door as Clarissa grins)

Clarissa: Go on hun, use that anger on Nay Bother…

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hidari chuckles at Vortex)

Hidari- Ya done? no? Go on and bore me to death because all you good at doing is running your mouth like a damn European Slut named Clarissa who can't even keep her legs close!

RJ: Hidari didn't just go there

MW: Clarissa is crazy I'm glad I don't have to deal with that!

Hidari- Vortex your stating your opinion on the future of my career and talk about creating more rope to hang myself with. Please all you
need is a good push off the ladder to choke to death!

MW: Team Hidari!

RJ: Oh shut up!

Hidari- Vortex you don't need to talk about balls. I was striped out of my damn European Championship when I was forced to put it on the line in a Fatal Four Way Match! A match! I was screwed out of! It takes 3 men to take me out while it only took one goof Mr. Kenty to take that title off of you! I kicked Kenty ass a few times back in 6CW but here in 6WF. It seems like your the bee thats been buzzing in my ears and I want you squash!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You see your Europeans disgust me your sickness and accents is terrible. You people all sound the same and b!tch and moan about the same sport Football!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yeah boo me you hypocrites! You people should look at yourselves. This country is pathetic and for you to represent it is a absolute insult!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Name anyone who's better than me that I can easily defeat! Keith Leone! TGA! Geoff Steel! Blue Dragon! Nay Brother! Mr. Kenty! Name someone! Because I know how to end careers and for you Vortex this friday if you think this is going to be our last match you sadly mistaken!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You want to take about my highlights? What have you achieved in 2012?? huh??

Hidari- I dominated the Fall of 2012! I won the pathetic Interfed Cup for 6CW! And I was the First Ever Japanese European/International Champion!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Yeahh I'm highly successful in opposed to my idiot opponent Friday Vortex!

(Hidari stares back at Vortex)

Hidari- You see I'm good at what I do because I am rare talent! This company realizes my hunt to takeover this company and infect it with venom! I am scum to this place and I am proud! No one's not stopping me! No one!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You worry about my future Vortex when you should be worrying about your own and what type of pain I'll put you through on lockdown!

Hidari- Feel free to respond which you will. I get to your head Vortex and I know that you think I'm better than you! You lack character. Do something that has yet to be done before besides Infringements and using breast plates during matches! Oh I didn't know you were a cross-dresser but ok!

(Hidari lowers his mic with a smile on his face)

MW: Vortex is stunned!

RJ: Give it some time!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 pm

*Takeo and Cassius continue to stare at each other, before Takeo takes a couple of steps back, and relaxes a little, before he begins to speak*

Takeo: "Rupture. Branded."

*Takeo starts to feel his bandaged chest*

Takeo: "The humiliation. FUCKING RUPTURE!"

*Takeo rips off the bandage and throws it to the ground. He walks straight back up to Cassius and goes face to face with him, now incensed.*

Takeo: "You listen here Cassius and you listen good. I'm glad you won't underestimate me. I'm glad you won't make the mistakes that Kuinshi made last week. You know why Cassius? I wanna face the old Cassius Zhi. Not the one who hides behind that little slut Miss Jessica. Not the one that got his ass handed to him by JJ Johnson. Not the one that attacks commentators to make himself feel big again. Oh no. I wanna face the old Cassius Zhi. The unstoppable Cassius Zhi. The Cassius Zhi who hospitalised Clarissa. I wanna face that Cassius Zhi to prove to myself that I am good enough. To prove to the 6WF universe that I am good enough. You read this Cassius..."

*Takeo points to his branded chest*

Takeo: "That will never ever happen again. NEVER! Not by you, not by Vortex, not by fucking Rasta, that'll never happen again!"

*Takeo stares right into the eyes of Cassius now. He is almost exploding with fury*

Takeo: "Come this Friday Cassius Zhi I will not underestimate you. Not by a long shot. I know what you can do Cassius Zhi. But you won't do it to me. No chance. However you will feel my hand wrapped around your throat. My hand crushing your windpipe as I lift you high up into the air. My hand slamming down on your throat as you hit the mat.Friday night. I will hit the chokeslam that starts The Era of Darkness. Neither you or your bitch are going to stop me."

*Takeo brushes by Cassius's side as he begins to exit the ring. Takeo begins to feel his chest again.*

Takeo: "I'm gonna knock you further down that tree, Cassius Zhi."

*Takeo drops the mic and begins to make his way up the ramp chuckling to himself, running his fingers over the branding on his chest*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:38 am

The Dark Matter raises his microphone to his lips.

Vortex: No-one gets into my head. Certainly not you Kenji. I am just disappointed that you haven’t used this opportunity to come clean. To admit to the failings that everyone else sees. You can’t help yourself. I mean look at what you have just said. Complaining about defending your title on the biggest stage.

He points at Hidari aggressively.

Vortex: A real champion would look at those odds as a method of asserting dominance. Not use it as a scapegoat for their own lack of authority.

He slams his breastplate a few times.

Vortex: You are not a real champion Hidari. You never will be. I hope Friday’s conclusion will bring you to your senses. Before you get those same senses obliterated via Rupture.

“Breathe” plays on the speakers as Vortex chucks the microphone down and exits the ring. He walks backwards up the aisle slowly, staring at Hidari as he goes.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 am

Takeo looks back at the ring to see Cassius drop to the mat, rolling out of the ring, and pacing after him. Takeo takes a step back towards the ring and the two men meet face to face in the middle of the ramp. Takeo’s height advantage is further more exaggerated by his elevated position, and he laughs dismissively at Cassius who snarls back up at him. The atmosphere in the crowd is electric as the fans expect it to explode.

Cassius : If you want to face the old Cassius Zhi? The one who hospitalised Clarissa? Then that stage is the last place you want to run to, Takeo. Unless you are a damn masochist!

Cassius’s tired eyes are wildly focused on Takeo’s until he diverts his stare away and cocks his head sideways to look at the uncovered branding on the big man’s chest. Zhi rolls his neck back and fore, taking in the whole word, then begins to speak, still not looking up at Takeo.

Cassius : Though maybe you are? You are quite a gothic individual after-all, Takeo. Your once obscure, yet harmless liking for cemetery prowling promo videos seems to have evolved into a self-maiming taste for archaic penance rituals.

Cassius hisses the word “taste” as he touches the scarring on Takeo’s chest

Cassius : First this…

Cassius slowly looks up at Takeo again

Cassius : … and believe me… if you mention Jessica again, I’ll inflict your second by ripping that filthy tongue out of your damn throat, and making YOU choke… on your own rupture-spewed blood.

Cassius and Takeo stare at each other again, both restraining a grimaced anger from erupting.

Cassius : So how about you just concentrate on me this Friday, Takeo. Me… and your own precarious balance upon whichever branch you are sitting upon. Because if you are indeed aiming to knock me further down... and you miss… I’m going to knock you out of this damn tree altogether. Just like I did… J…J… Joh….

Cassius immediately looks away from Takeo, as if distracted by something on his periphery. He stares at the curtain behind his opponent, and his eye twitches uncomfortably; Takeo looks annoyed at the diverted attention. Takeo pushes Cassius aggressively in the shoulder, and Zhi snaps his neck to look back at Takeo once more. Cassius nods, but is now completely distracted, his eyes looking glazed over again with concerned confusion, and he lowers his hand holding the mic, dropping it to the floor.

Cassius attempts to grin maniacally at Takeo, but is clearly and unconvincingly going through the motions, before then walking past Takeo to make his way backstage

RJ : What the hell was that? Takeo wanted the old Cassius Zhi, it looked for all the world that he was about to get his wish, and then….

MW : JJ Johnson again, ‘Arj. The mere mention of him… as you well know… elicits this bizarre reaction.

RJ : Who knows why? But if Zhi loses focus like that again on Friday… in the ring with the monster Lucas Takeo…

MW : … he will be in big trouble ‘Arj!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:59 am

Mcmanus is Shown He is holding a camera in his hands pointing it at himself, we cut to the view that shows him. He stares angriely into it

JM- Fanatic, I Will Finish Your Career, The Parasite Killers Are No More, That Title Will Not Be Yours, I Will Finish You, Break Your Legs Into A Million Pieces, Fanatic You Are Over Once And For All, No More Coming Back, No More Begging Me To Get You A Job, You Are Done. Finished
The Camera Fuzzs out as Mcmanus throws the camera to the floor

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidari- You know what.... I realize something we're all entitled to what we believe in and we are all children of god right?

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- And no one can't judge me but god right??

MW: Hidari has a point

Hidari- But you wanna know something I don't even believe in god because I consider myself as a god!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- No No! I am a god because I am the greatest and I am the most dominate superstar on this Roster! Vortex if I win this match this Friday do you really think our confrontation will end?? Do you really think this is the last you hear of Hidari Kenji??? And if you win that just proves my point because you are completely overrated you are not better than me! This company see's more than you than they do in me! When I was European Champion the ratings increased for Lockdown! I am the sole reason 6WF is the top Company thus far! I have dominated 2012 and it only took me a complete month to win that pathetic European Championship!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- And talk about Hypocrites...Vortex you live up to no hype or standard. People fear my existence more than than what they fear in you! You don't silk under my skin for no reason but you're just a fly. Your existence is irrelevant but you continue to stand in my way of achieving what I desire! Note I will continue to make history in this company. The sole reason for Team Japan's existence in 6WF is for...

DOMINATION!
CORRUPTION!

AND

ANNIHILATION TO THOSE WHO STANDS IN MY WAY!

Hidari- You wanna talk about Rupture and darkness and all this over voodoo bull$hit but you making yourself look stupid! You are not the best you are just a mockery! I am a made-man. No gimmicks! I am a dominate wrestler and a deadly Japanese Son of a B!tch name Hidari Kenji!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- So you lose a few matches and now all of a sudden the fans are behind you and you no realize the light is going to carry your career future. Your Rupture maybe a hard hitting move but a Japanese Genshin can make you squeal like a PIG and cough blood. How many careers have you ended with Rupture????

(Hidari stares at Vortex as he walks up the ramp)

Hidari- How many times have you fought matches with bloodhounds who wanted to end your career but failed! Vortex this is a fued me and you have and I promise you this won't be the last time we meet in the ring. This isn't about me coming clean which clearly you are a European Hypocrite in this sad-excuse of a company! You are not on my level and you are not better than me. You are merely just a stepping stone and if you really think I will start kissing ass and having the Consultant kiss my ass and rub my back you are sadly mistaken!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Well I hate the light I hate each and everyone of these people because they don't show respect for good talent. You see Vortex this isn't about coming clean about how much of a fraud and a liar you are to these people because clearly you are the main reason why jokes exist in this company! Look at Trevor Swann where is Trevor Swann Vortex!??? He hasn't been the same ever since he lost to me! You two goofs were dominate at one point but since 6CW infested this company you have a problem! You have 6CW taking over a company you failed to cease control off.

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Vortex you use to be dominate! But now you're just a has-been waiting to happen and just like the ones who are at the top currently receiving that good ol push while I haven't won a match since 2012. I'll be eating my popcorn because eventually you will drop the ball and 6WF will drop the ball on you Vortex!

RJ: Bold Words...

Hidari- I was forced to defend my championship in a fatal four way match against a

NO SEAT SELLER!

A ROOKIE

AND A FORMER WORLD HEAVWEIGHT CHAMPION TURNED Crackhead

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Take it as a prediction because Vortex I don't see you apart of this company by 2014.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- Keep that in mind but however this match Friday will not be our last match! I want to hurt you like you was a woman! I want charges filled against me because of how bad I'll hurt you.

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- There won't be no interference from Dopant Zero because I want to end you myself....

Ex European Champion vs Ex TV Champion......we'll find out who's the best soon!

(Scene fades away....)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down