6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 1st February, 2013!

+18
Lee
Crimey
kentyf1
Marky
Olly
Hero
Twisty
Paul Mac
Marsh
Cable
Geoff
Kuinshi
CJ
Finlay
Mat
Teej
Dicey
6WF Admin
22 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 1st February, 2013! Empty 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 1st February, 2013!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 am

Match 1
Johnny Goldman v Jerome Dubois

Match 2
Kuinshi v Lukas Takeo

Match 3
James McManus v Kenji Hidari

Match 4
Vortex & Abe Abercorn v Dopant Zero

Match 5
Triple Threat Match
Mike Hill v Scorpion v Mr Kenty

Match 6
Nay Bother v Max Adamson

Match 7
Geoff Steel & Keith Leone v Hero & Cassius Zhi

Match 8
Lex Hart v The Saint
*TGA on Commentary

Main Event
Triple Threat Match for the #1 Contender for the 6WF World Championship
Marshall Murdoch v Cobra v Chris Patricks

Last edited by Beery on Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 1st February, 2013! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 1st February, 2013!

Post by Dicey Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:23 pm

“Ascending Malice” hits and Chris Patricks walks out onto the stage to a crescendo of boo’s from the fans, Chris stares at the sky before kissing his wrists and walking down to the ring with a determent look in his eye

MW: Here comes the next No1 contender

RJ: Are you crazy, yes Chris showed his world class wrestling credentials at Betrayal but he was never gonna win it

MW: He had every chance to do it but was side tracked by Cobra and his issues

Chris: flips into the ring and calls for a mic

Chris: To say I was disappointed by the outcome of Sunday night would be an understatement, I gave my all out there and stood toe to toe with 2 of the best fighters in this company…oh and Cobra, but it was because of Cobra that I didn’t go all the way and win, for nearly 3 months I have tried to get rid of that greasy Mexican but just like a bad penny he keeps coming back, but on Friday I will aim to change that, I will aim to wipe away the taco stain from 6WF for good and walk out the No1 contender for the title, it is what I deserve it is what is owed to me

RJ: This company owes him nothing

Chris: And as for my old punching bag Marshall, the eternal side kick and lackey, what is it Marshall, find it to tough to do things alone so you have to latch onto the nearest power driven egotist? First Hero now that scumbag McGraw, or is it that you just like being the submissive in the relationship, you know if it wasn't for McGraw and the “services” you provide you would be nowhere near this match or last Sunday’s, you just aren't Main Event material Marshall you never were and you never will be but that wont stop me from walking through you on Friday and I pray for McGraw to step in my way, I pray for that weasel to try something because in that old grey noggin of his holds all the answers that I need and trust me it would be my pleasure to crack it open and see what comes tumbling out

Some of the crowd cheer as Chris smirks to himself
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! - Friday 1st February, 2013! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! - Friday 1st February, 2013!

Post by Teej Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:17 pm

(The Liverpool arena is empty. The thousands of fans that flocked to Betrayal left hours ago and the only people left in the stadium are the production team who are getting ready to hit the road. Them... And TGA.

TGA is sat on one half of the steel steps that were broken last night. His huge legs prop his elbows as he rests his head in his hands. The TAW World Championship belt lays down beside him.)

RJ: You alright Teej?

(A disgruntled TGA looks up in bewilderment and confusion at RJ peering over him.)

TGA: What are you doing here?

RJ: I'm just making sure Wire or I didn't leave anything behind.

(RJ points to the commentary desk, before pointing to the broken steps.)

RJ: What are you doing here?

TGA: Just... Being.

RJ: Well for a guy that just retained his World Championship you don't look too happy.

(TGA's eyes narrow and he grabs the belt beside him.)

TGA: You think I'd be happy after what went on last night? You thought I'd be so god damn over the fucking moon about how Betrayal ended?You think that I feel like I deserve this?

(An enraged TGA tosses the belt away from him; the sound of it crashing against the barricade echoes all around the desolate arena.)

RJ: But it could be worse though, couldn't it?

TGA: Probably, but this feels pretty terrible. I can deal with losing, heck, I don't enjoy losing but I can accept when I'm beat. What I can't stand is the questions that are going to follow... the accusations... the suspicions of everyone.

(TGA's bloodshot eyes stare down at the floor between his legs.)

TGA: I can already here them whispering, RJ. Don't pretend you don't have a clue what I'm on about. People assume that a leopard can never change its spots. That because my first title reign was won through foul play that this reign will be no different.

"Is TGA the chosen man, the man this company will back by hook or by crook?"

"TGA knew all along what was going down at Betrayal, he knew that he could get the ref on his side."

The worst one though... The very worst thought that is crossing the mind of millions of wrestling fans right now... "Maybe The Saint was right."

(RJ leans down to put a comforting hand on the shoulder of TGA, but finds it swiftly knocked away and TGA up on his feet.)

TGA: DON'T TOUCH ME!

I don't want your pity or your sorrow. I'm World Champion and you think that you're the man that can make me feel better?

(RJ cannot string together a sentence and can only splutter several barely audible sounds.)

TGA: I've spent the past god knows how many weeks talking about how I was going to silence The Saint once and for all. His talk of conspiracy and injustice was, quite frankly, ridiculous. At least, it seemed like that until last night. The seed of doubt was planted and this loon looks as if he might have had a point.

it shouldn't have happened that way. I was supposed to give Saint the beating of a life time. One that he wouldn't be able to get back up from.

RJ: No one can deny that you both gave each other a hell of a beating!

TGA: No they can't. But I can't deny that it was me flat on my back, seeing stars in the lights and Saint stood over me last night either. You can't understand just how humiliating that was for me. At least when The Saint was in my position last month, it was because he was trapped by a tonne of steel and had my weight keeping him stuck to the canvas. But for me... The only thing that trapped me was my own weakness. My own-pathetic-body!

(With each of his last four words, TGA slams his fist onto the steel. Afterwards he lets out an almighty roar which sends RJ back a step.)

TGA: It doesn't matter to me what the results page will say about last night. I don't feel like a winner. If anything I feel the worst I've ever felt. I feel like I've let myself down and the prestige that this belt once had has been diminished.

RJ: Can't that be redeemed with victory over The Saint? I mean he'd be an idiot not to come back for another shot. That decision last night pretty much loaded his gun.

TGA: And that right there is the sole reason that I'm glad last night ended with me still as champ. I hope The Saint is going to take that gun and shoot every bastard that stands in between him and I. I'm not the kind of guy to run from a fight, I plan to meet him head on. You think that our past encounters have been explosive. That is nothing to what this oncoming charge will lead to.

6wF has always been, and always be, about surviving. That doesn't mean you constantly come out on top and crush every obstacle. No... Survival means taking the beatings that come your way, overcoming the challenges you face and coming out all the stronger for it afterwards. People might be able to question my morals, my ability and where my loyalty lies at the moment. One thing that can never be questioned is who I am.

I am T-G-A, The Godsent Athlete, a born survivor. Last night The Saint fired the first shots, but none of them fatal. He made the error of not finishing me off when he could have and he will regret that.

Hell hath no fury like a pissed off champ!

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 pm

*Mike Hill is shown walking into the LG Arena, he a shirt and jeans. Heavy strapping is clearly visible on the ribs of Hill. Jack Reynolds approaches him...

Jack Reynolds:Afternoon Mike, any chance of a quick word on Betrayal and Lockdown?

Mike Hill:Let me think about that. No. You think I can do an interview, I can barely go a sentence without having to take a deep breath, look at this...

*Hill lifts up his shirt to show Reynolds the heavy strapping.

Jack Reynolds:Oh ok Mike, that is fair enough. Thanks for your time.

*Reynolds walks off.

Mike Hill:Well that got rid of him at least.

*Hill strides down the corridor, he reaches his locker-room...

???:Mike, Mike...any chance of an interview.

Mike Hill:Jesus christ Reynolds...

*Hill turns around and sees Kayleigh Reed.

Hill:Sorry Kayleigh, yeah you can have an interview. Come in, I really need to sit down.

*Hill walks into the locker-room, Reed follows in. Hill collapses onto the sofa.

Kayleigh:Obviously you are in great pain from Betrayal, where going for the win you leaped off the top of the pod going for the Next Big Move, but Nay moved out of the way. Do you regret it?

Hill:Not at all. Yeah it hurt but it was a risk worth taking. If I'd have hit the move, that was it, all over. This is what people expect when they see the name Mike Hill, they expect entertainment and that is what I provided.

I'm not someone who looks to take the simple route, I'm not an Abercorn or a Nay Bother who bore people to tears, I go out there to make a statement be it when I'm talking or when I am wrestling.

The fans don't appreciate that, to be quite frank that does not bother me in the slightest. It's not the fans who I do it for, I do it for myself. I do it for the glory, to win title belts. More often than not it works, Sunday was the exception not the rule Kayleigh.

Kayleigh Reed:So onto Lockdown, you are in a triple threat match with Scorpion and Mr Kenty. What are your thoughts on your two opponents?

Mike Hill:Well Kayleigh, they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so I am of course flatterred that Kenty and Scorpion try to be like Mike Hill. But there is another saying, often imitated but never bettered and that could not be more true when talking about those two.

They try to be the upstart, the brash loudmouth, they try to get the fans either going for them or against them. They try to be the new Mike Hill, when the old Mike Hill is still much better than either of them. In reality, Kenty is a glorified version of Mike Bird and Scorpion, well that kid is just plain weird.

Now I understand you are both trying to be like your idol but there is one thing that separates Mike Hill from guys like Kenty and Scorpion. Do you know what that is Kayleigh?

Kayleigh:No...

Mike Hill:Success! What exactly have those two achieved in their careers in 6WF? This far into my 6WF career I had already become Hardcore and TAW Champion. Since then I have continued to succeed be it here or in 6CW, I've shown that Mike Hill can compete in any type of match, I can wrestle as part of a team or by myself.

The name Mike Hill means something, it's why both you and Reynolds are chasing interviews with me. I have established a legacy Kayleigh, a legacy that Scorpion and Kenty can only dream of.

Friday night, those two will find out just how fare they have to go to be THIS.GOD.DAMN.GOOD!

*Kayleigh Reed thanks Mike for his time before leaving the locker-room.

Mike Hill:Now to see if Whitmore will return my calls...

*Camera's fade away

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Finlay Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:59 pm

RJ : I hear Finlay is due out in the ring any moment to address the crowd, as most of you will be aware The Fighting Irishman has been all over the media in recent days discussing everything raging from his battle with alcoholism, his near career ending injuries and his imminent return to the 6WF ring, it'll sure be interesting to see what he has to say.

MW: I thought I saw Finlay on tv last night alright... On Embarrassing bodies, that mans a walking disaster, the sooner someone gets in the ring with him and finishes him once and for all the better. I'm already sick of his preaching about how tough his life is.

RJ: You've made it pretty clear what you think of Finlay Mike, just give the guy a chance, surely he deserves that much !!

Mad Dog Coll by Rory and The Islanders hits and the crowd cheer loudly as Finlay dressed in a shirt and slacks comes through the curtain, he lifts his staff above his head to acknowledge the crowd and makes his way down the ramp and into the ring clearly limping up the steps. He looks in a pretty good mood as he smiles and plays to the crowd. The Ring announcer slides a chair into Finlay and he sets it up before sitting down.

Finlay: It's absolutely fantastic to be in the ring here tonight with some of the best fans in the world!! I've spent the last few days touring all around Ireland and the UK spreading the bible of 6WF and let me tell you I was glued to the screen for Betrayal, and by god it didn't disappoint. However, i'm not here tonight to talk about the PPV or what i've been doing for the last few days, i'm here because I have a bone to pick with a certain member of the 6WF staff and I figure what better time to do it than right here in front of everyone.

Finlay stands up and folds up his chair, he stands in the centre of the ring looking around at the crowd, they get to there feet chanting ' Let's go Finaly, let's go Finlay'. He laughs before pounding his chest twice and pointing his arm at the announce table with a broad smile on his face.

Finlay : BANG BANG Shotgun Mikey my boy, it's the time we have a little talk !!

RJ : Mike I think you could be in abit of trouble with the Mad Dog here, all your trash talk could be about to get you binned by the Irishman !!

MW: He hasn't got a contract RJ, if he touches me I'll sue him for everything he owns and have him put in jail once and for all !!

Finlay slides out of the ring gingerly with the chair still in hand and walks over towards the announce table, towering over Michael Wire who jumps out of his seat pleading with the Irishman, Finlay lifts the chair over his head and brings it crashing down on the announce table inces away from Wire who jumps back towards the barricade. Finlay is laughing at the squirming announcer. He lifts the chair again but before he brings it down on top off Wire he stops and fixes the chair on the ground before sitting on it, across from Wire and offering his hand for the announcer to sit back down in his seat. Finlay is still laughing as the crowd mock the frightened Wire.

Finlay: Come on Mike, can ya not see the funny side, sit down, let's talk our issues through !! You've got plenty to say behind my back but i'm here now and i'm willing to listen to your opinion.

Wire's terror turns to anger and he sneers at Finlay.

MW: You want to know what I think Finlay, I'll tell you what I think. I think you're an alcoholic, washed up has been who never deserved a place in the Hall of Fame and the sooner someone kicks your ass back into retirement and back onto a bar stool the better for everyone !!

The Crowd boo's Wire and he laps it up taking of his jacket and soaking in the cat calls and whistles with a cocky smile.

Finlay: I appreciate your honesty Mike, but ya see I don't agree with it all. Firstly I'm not an alcoholic, i'm a recovering alcoholic, just like you'll be recovering from an ass kicking as soon as I sign on the dotted line. Secondly, I'm not a has been, again as I'll gladly let you discover if you have the balls to. Thirdly, maybe I don't deserve my place in the Hall of Fame but i'm sure as hell proud of it and if anyone doubts me now i'll sure as hell try prove them wrong over the next weeks and months, and lastly Mike, there sure as hell ain't anybody kicking me back into retirement or on to a bar stool anytime soon, cos Mike ya know what.... I'm Finlaaaaaaaaaaay and I looooooove to Fight

Finlay gets up quickly out of his seat and Mike jumps backwards sending his seat flying and ending up on his ass. Finlay laughs and turns away as his music hits and he makes his way out of the arena smiling well a flustered Mike Wire is seen fuming on the titantron.

Finlay

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:10 pm

The camera cuts backstage to the parking lot, where a coughing engine can be heard. An old saloon car then pulls up, unidentifiable due to its mixture of dirt and rust covering the body. The door then swings open noisily as Keith Leone steps out, in one hand holding his kit bag, and the other holding the 6WF World Title. Leone then closes the door of the car, not bothering to lock it and begins to walk towards the arena. As he walks, Leone begins to speak.

Leone: If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you all a thousand times, I thrive on being the underdog, the mutt, the outsider if you will. McGraw can throw all he wants at me, and lord knows that Walker has already tried to do the same, but I will still get back up and I will still leave as the better man, and this right here (Leone raises the 6WF World Title), this proves without a shadow of a doubt that I am best. But why don’t we look at what happened at Betrayal, as I’m sure that’s all that you people are interested in at the moment, well at least if you’re smart enough you will be. Cobra was involved, and that’s about all that can be said about him. Yes, you got in some offence against guys, heck you even had me on the back foot at one point, but in reality did you ever have control of the match? No, you were just filling out the numbers and trying to desperately prove that your TAW World Title reign wasn’t just a blip in 6WF history, but that does appear to be the case now doesn’t it. Face it Cobra, you’ll always be Mr. Hype, the man who the IWC loved, but in reality were never going to get anywhere, so stick with your other little feds, and let the big boys do their job here. Speaking of guys who should let other people do their jobs, we have my old buddy Chris. What to say about you last night? Well first of all, congratulations on beating the hell out of Cobra for most of the night, you really proved who you can still beat there (Leone lets out a smirk). I almost feel sorry for threatening you before Betrayal Chris, because you clearly are nothing like the guy I remember. Clearly along with your morals, your backbone and wrestling capability went to, and now what are you left doing? Scrounging around at the bottom of the Main Event, hoping that people remember your name, and that maybe, just maybe, you’ll get to be Danny McGraw’s next lapdog once he gets tired of the old one. But wait, that’s another Segway, onto the man who I’m sure is just waiting to tell the world how he was cheated at Betrayal, the one and only Marshall Murdoch. How’s that “Era of Murdoch” going for you Marsh? It’s probably pretty difficult to start it off without a World Title around your waist, but that’s never stopped you think you’re the best before. I mean, in our match, you showed that you do have a small amount of talent, and that you do have a small amount of talent, and that you are indeed better than Chris or Cobra, but that’s not as difficult as it sounds. Your problem is that you threw everything you had at me, and it didn’t keep me down. A Marshall Law kick, the cheap shots, even having McGraw at ringside couldn’t make you better than me, and then you made the chief mistake of allowing yourself to be distracted. So not only am I better than you in terms of skill, I’m also smarter than you, so this idea of you being the “best”, is nothing more than a fantasy you have in those narcissistic dreams of yours. However you spin what happened at Betrayal is up to you, but the fact of the matter is that I pinned you 1…2…3 and I walked out the winner, you just didn’t have what it takes.

But now that that’s out of the way, I get rewarded by having a tag match with a group of Neanderthals and ego-maniacs. So let’s start from the top, my partner, and a guy I know all too well, Geoff Steel. Now Geoff, I can’t remember the last time we were on the same page, we’ve both put each other through hell before and quite frankly, I never thought I’d be teaming up with you, but desperate times and all. Now the one thing I appear to have going for me in this match, is that clearly you hate Hero with a passion, and hopefully that will fire you up to kick his ass as much as you’ve kicked mine in the past. The problem is, with that anger and frustration, you get way too easily distracted Geoff, and I really need you watching my back on Friday night. So here’s how it works, I don’t care if Hero slaps some fan in the face, kicks a puppy or even just says he hates donkeys, you have to stay focused on the task at hand. I’m more than willing to throw you Hero, so long as you are ready to give him the beating that he really deserves. But on the other side of that coin, we of course have my feeling towards Hero, now where to begin with this? For my entire career I have seen you try to steal the spotlight, whether it be holding back new guys to get in another five minutes of fame, or returning to screw others out of titles, whatever you are attempting to do, you never fail to disappoint. But now of course you are back as a “bad-ass”, who doesn’t care about the fans, blah, blah, blah. To be honest I’ve seen it all before, and the fact you screwed over Steel because you were jealous of the fact that even he is more well-known than you doesn’t surprise me. What did get my attention was hitting that fan, even for a guy like me who’s attacked someone’s family to get what they wanted, that was pretty ruthless. Now, we both know that in this business you do what you have to win, and at Betrayal you did that, but we also both know that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, and Geoff hasn’t gotten his revenge yet. So not only are you going to be constantly pre-occupied by the thought of Geoff pulling your arms out of their sockets, you’ve also got to contend with a guy who has already proven that he is in a different league to you, but I’m sure as the “Anti-Hero”, you’ll be able to cope with that. But away from those two crazy cats, we have the disappointment of 2013, Cassius Zhi. What happened Cassius? You were a monster in 2012, “Cassius is gonna kill ya”, all of that stuff, and now look at you, back to working for some slut and struggling against menial opposition. I know that JJ beating you did something to your head, but I didn’t realise he’d burrowed that deep into it. To be honest, I usually wouldn’t bother with a guy like you, you’d be like Hero to me, just another over-inflated ego, but there is something about you that really grinds my gears. It’s the fact that everyone still talks about you as if you’re still a big deal. Now this isn’t just me jealous because I don’t have the whole spotlight, but I do deserve a damn lot more than you. It’s mostly the fact that there are plenty of other guys on this roster who deserve the shots you have had, and the backing you still receive. You walk around still as a monster because the people enable you, and there is some sort of aura around you, that people believe that only the “mythical” JJ Johnson was able to break through. Well at Lockdown I’m going to prove how far the mighty have fallen, when both you and Hero are shown to be the car wrecks you have now become, and then who knows, maybe the people will stand up and make you into the obsolete wrestler you deserve to be. Now, excuse me but I have better things to do.

Keith Leone then strides on ahead of the camera through some double doors as the camera halts and then fades out.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:39 pm

* "Lord of Winter Snow" starts playing as Kuinshi walks out to cheers from the crowd, he slides into the ring and smiles*

Kuin: At Betrayal I took Jerome Dubois and gave him a dose of truth courtesy of a Dark Room Drop and now I can say that he will not be running his mouth as much as he used to. Heck, if that is his only trick then go back to school, I think you failed.

*He clears his throat*

Kuin: My opponent this week, Lucas Takeo is not what you think. He is hurt yes but he is not a monster, he is not terrifying. He is tall yeah but I can understand him. I can tell you that he has been hiding all this time. He has been hiding all of his weaknesses that he has for a very long time. You will not have any reason to fear him after this week. He is only big on the outside because he is small on the inside. He has never felt the rush of the fans cheering for him, he has never understood what power you people bestow on me or how to utilise it. All he knows is how to make you suffer. All he wants to do is make you suffer. Well I am here to say it ends! Monsters are the kind of people you do not want to see scaring children, yes there are people his size who entertain and make you cheer but he never has been nor ever will be one of those people! He is a man with no remorse, no regrets and no feelings in him. Yes he has had no parents and the weirdest uncle in history but that does not excuse his actions ever since he has been here. There is no reasoning with a monsterlike him so the only course of action is to put him down, for the sake of you fans he has to be stopped!

*He looks up at the ramp and smiles*

Kuin: I look at him and all I see is rage, a tornado of power and strength that plans to rip through me like a hot knife through butter. All he wants to do is make me suffer. The problem is, he will never take me to my limit. He will never see me stay down and I will keep on fighting back to stop him because that is how I work. I have been to hell, mentally and physically and he has no idea what either of them is like. If he thinks his best will be good enough to keep me down then he better start growing to double his size because thats the only way he has a chance of doing it! I want him to look me square in the face, right into my eyes and see the truth, that I have no quit in me and that all he is is just a guy who thinks he can beat me when deep down he knows he can't!

*Kuinshi rolls outside and grabs a steel chair, sets it up in the ring and stands on it*

Kuin: Lucas, Luke Skywalker, Luca Brecel whatever you wanna be called I am calling your ass out here because you take too much time if we go by your sorry schedule!

*Kuinshi waits in the ring for Takeo*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:06 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion walks towards the ring looking pretty frustrated as the crowd boo.

S: You can boo all the damn you want but the matter of the fact is I will steal the spotlight and I will define this industry, Sure I lost in the darn chamber and then my title shot but you see Kenny stopped me from bringing justice to the freeweight title and now it’s in the hands of some loser who goes by the name "Cameron Faith", but you know what I demand for my cash in title shot decision to be revoked by the GM as I was involved in injustice and was screwed out of the title thanks to Kenny, me and Cameron never ever had our "proper 1 on 1 match" and I demand for this decision to be revoked and to given back my title shot opportunity as there is no damn evidence to suggest that I would have lost had the loudmouth asshole had not gotten involved.

The crowd begins to boo heavily as Scorpion walks round the ring and taunts the crowd and then begins to grin.

S: Though on Lockdown I will be in a triple threat which involves Kenny and I will make sure the SOB gets what’s coming to him when I break him and show him its time I got some respect and the one catch phrased puppet gets the message that he should never cross me again, as for Mike Hill he can claim all he wants that I’m an imitation of him but you see Mike you can feed people this bullshit but the fact is no one is going to take it, the only thing we have in common mike is the fact that we where both Hardcore champions but apart from that we are nothing alike.

Crowd boo's fill the arena as Scorpion looks around in the ring at the crowd before begging to look frustrated.

S: You can continue to boo me but it’s not going to change the reality of me leaving this ring until the decision is revoked and justice is served for Kenny’s actions, 424 days as of now since I last held a championship and the fact it was taken away from me by a man who had his chance and lost is disrespectful, he has no darn right in getting involved in my match and stopping me from having a fair chance, I will not stand for the injustice that has happened...I demand for the decision to use my title shot to be revoked and given back to me and I refuse to leave the ring until something has been done!

Scorpion brings a chair from under the ring and places it in the ring and as he begins to sit on it as the crowd begin to boo heavily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:15 pm

(The booing just continues as Scorpion sits in the centre of the ring on his chair. A chant of 'You suck!' starts up.)

RJ: These guys are really starting to get irritated.

(The atmosphere flips instantly as 'Just Close Your Eyes' plays over the speakers. Scorpion looks shocked as the crowd pop as soon as TGA walks out from behind the curtain.)

MW: I'm not quite sure this is who Scorpion, heck, who anyone was expecting!

(TGA walks down the ramp, still looking rough and pissed off. He has the TAW Championship belt around his waist and a mic in hand.)

RJ: I spoke to the guy only yesterday and he seems genuinely upset about how Betrayal ended. If I would Scorpion I'd try not to give him any more reasons to be angry!

(TGA steps up the steel steps as his music stops and the crowd chant his name. TGA sneers at Scorpion before resting on the turnbuckle.)

TGA: You look surprised Scorpion... I bet when you started running your mouth you didn't expect the biggest name in 6wF to march down here. But I was trying to sit in the back and think about my own match at Betrayal when I heard you moaning about the injustice you had faced.

I've only got one question- are you for real?

(Crowd pop.)

TGA: The only reason you're not standing here as Champion, and haven't been for 400 odd days, is because you're awful. Not because you've been repeatedly screwed over and the fates haven't swung your way. You can try and tell yourself how many times you want that this is the case, but everyone knows that's bull!

You want to talk about injustice, how about we talk about the entire roster just watched over as The Saint was allowed to beat me senseless when I was defenceless? Or how I'll have to carry the burden of not being seen as a worthy champion until my next defence. Or perhaps the biggest injustice is that 6wF is being deprived of seeing me wrestle this week. Seriously, commentary?!

MW: What's wrong with commentary!

(TGA turns to face RJ and MW.)

TGA: No offence guys, but it's like having Usain Bolt eligible for your country and entering him in the archery. I'm not sure if the big guys are trying to protect me or to protect the rest of the roster.

(With this, TGA spins back round to Scorpion.)

TGA: Because let's be honest. Most of this roster needs a serious ass kicking to put them in their place.

(TGA laughs, at first it seems funny but the longer it goes on the more surreal it all seems.)

TGA: You! You think you're big enough to sit in this ring and demand that someone with authority comes down and bows down to your needs! You're nothing. You're pathetic. You're useless. You're never going to be at my level. You're probably not even going to be at Keith Leone's level. You're arrogant. You're everything I hate about this company. It physically hurts me that 6wF is willing to humour you for how long it has.

But seeing as the B.O.D seem to have my back-

(TGA does a knowing wink.)

TGA: I suppose I should have theirs and make sure they don't have to waste any time with losers like you. Now I'm going to give you two options... You can get up and leave this ring immediately and nothing more will be said. Or, and I really hope you choose this option because I am SO in the mood, you can refuse to leave and watch me shove that steel chair where the sun doesn't shine and boot you all the way back to the locker rooms.

(The crowd go crazy at the thought of this.)

RJ: You know, judging by how pissed Teej is I wouldn't put it past him.

MW: Bull. You know it's anatomically impossible.

RJ: Would you want to be the one to bet against him in this mood?

(Wire shakes his head as TGA jumps down from the turnbuckle.)

TGA: The choice is yours...

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Scorpion begins to stare at TGA as he walks round him.

RJ: Teej is in a bad mood it would be wise for Scorpion to get out and leave.

MW: TGA has no darn right in coming down here and asking Scorpion to leave!

S: Oh really I have two options says who a man who has absolute no power and could not even lay a finger on me, nice threat there TGA but you’re going to need something a lot better to get me out of this ring as I have all ready states I will not leave until the decision is revoked and something is done, I am a victim of injustice and there's nothing you or anybody can do until the decision is over turned.

S: Only reason why I’m not champion is because of the injustice that happened and as for you saying I’m awful, I’ve heard it from you legends day in day just like a wheel that keeps turning but the thing is I will be the man who will “replace your legacy “ whether you like it or not, as for no one helping you there was a reason that you fail to see which is the fact that nobody cares about you or anything you have accomplished because to them your just another big ego that's in the way who just comes back to feed his big ego even more instead stepping away and you fail to see the reality Teej they enjoyed as much as I did watching you be destroyed by The Saint...

RJ: Bad move Teej is not going to like this

MW: What do you mean Scorpion is feeding the man the truth and it’s about darn time he realized it!

Scorpion goes face to face with TGA as the crowd boo.

S: In other words Teej you are everything I hate an ego who came back to try and demand things he wanted but the thing is you say I have no right in telling an authority figure to come down and bow to my knees but what gives you damn right to come down here and tell me to get out this ring?

S: The reality is Teej and I want you to listen very closely, you are a cancer to this industry and this company you have no reason to be back only other than to feed your big ego and that makes me sick watching people like you just jump above everyone because you have some kind of pathetic "legacy" it’s time when people like you walk away you stay away and never return to tarnish your legacy, sure your champion now but I guarantee you that you will do something to tarnish your legacy thing of it as karma's way of saying "you should never have returned" and I believe you may have got your warning when you where beaten to death at betrayal

The Crowd begin to chant "you suck" towards Scorpion who walks round with his eyes fixed at TGA while grinning in a sarcastic way.

S: You see just like you Teej these people are booing me because I tell the truth and they fail to acknowledge it, but to answer your question I think I will take option 2 and let’s see if you can...

Scorpion goes face to face.

S: "kick my ass!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm

TGA: Woah, how about you take a step back kiddo?

(TGA takes a step back, choosing this rather than starting a confrontation.)

TGA: You see I think you're wrong about no one caring about whether or not I got beat up... I think secretly everyone was either too scared of The Saint or thought he'd cause so much damage that I'd be forced to relinquish my title. I'm TAW World Champion, I'm supposed to be one of the best guys in the company. What kind of message does it give if I can't even get a 3 count of my challenger?

(TGA winces and seems to be speaking through gritted teeth.)

TGA: I admit that I let the company and the fans down at Betrayal. It seems I'll have to wait a week to redeem myself, but redeem myself I will. The beatdown at Betrayal will be looked at in years to come as the fulcrum of the upcoming hell I'm about to unleash on 6wF. You might see me as just an ego, but this ego became a World Champion in his first six months in 6wF and became a World Champion for the second time six months after returning to the ring. I've accomplished greater things in this company than you ever will; I'm more determined now than ever to go on and break through the glass ceilling.

There's a difference between the way you and I go about things, Scorpion. When you came out here and demanded you get your title shot back, that's all you did. Talk. When I came back last summer and demanded I have a chance at becoming World Champion. I took matters into my own hand. I destroyed the man who stood in my way and I kept on destroying men who got in my way. I'm not just a huge ego- I'm The Godsent Athlete. Hell doesn't even compare to what I put people through in the ring.

RJ: And that's why it's called the Hell and Back!

TGA: To compare me to a cancer is not just ignorant, it's hurtful. This industry wouldn't be as successful as it is without guys like me. The reason they call it a legacy is because you accomplished something that was truly incredible. There's one thing to look back at a wrestler's career history when he leaves, but there's only a few guys that you look at their legacy after they've left. I am one of those special few. That beating at Betrayal hasn't tarnished my legacy, it'll be forgotten in a year when I'm still TAW World Champion and I've finally put that demon to rest.

I don't believe in karma. I don't believe in fate. I don't believe in warnings.

I believe in actions. I believe in redemption. I believe in making your own history.

(TGA goes to speak but stops as his phone vibrates. Scorpion looks puzzled as TGA brings it out his pocket and reads from it. He smirks and places it back in his pocket.)

TGA: Well, it seems like the big dogs are paying attention Scorpion. Unfortunately they don't seem too fussed about your little predicament. However, they've told me that it would be beneficial for all parties if I refrained from assaulting you outside of show hours. I suppose it would be wise to listen to them, I mean, I wouldn't want to end up the way of the Saint.

MW: See! A conspiracy!

RJ: How do you know he really got a text, Wire? If anyone is used to exploiting a situation for his own gain it's Teej!

(TGA winks again as he speaks, laughing to himself.)

TGA: You want my advice? I actually don't care if you do or don't, I'm going to give it anyway. Pack your whiny little ass up and go out and DO something that forces the B.O.D to pay attention to you. Hell, maybe a win on Friday would make sense and show you deserve it. Why didn't you think of that before?

Because you're an egotistical, attention-seeking, jumped up little cretin who can't stand when the spotlight isn't shining right down on him.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 pm

The camera joins RJ and Michael Wire at ringside at a 6WF house show, the fans in attendance can be heard making a tremendous amount of noise. RJ and Michael can be seen reviewing some footage and scribbling notes on paper in front of them. Fireworks then explode around the arena and the 6WF intro video begins to play showing a montage of different superstars. The camera once more returns to RJ and Michael as they prepare to make their opening statement.

RJ: Ladies and gentlemen welcome, you join us days after the events that occurred at Betrayal and im sure the fallout from those events will become clearer in the coming weeks.

MW: That’s right RJ Betrayal didn’t disappoint, friends became enemies and ……………….

RJ: Im sorry to cut you off Michael but im getting news of a disturbance happening back stage, I believe we have a camera ready to join the action

The tron in the arena then flickers back into life and the backstage area comes into view, the camera show a silver hooded man being restrained by several security staff. Along the corridor a path of destruction can be seen, rubbish bins lay toppled and dinted their contents spilled across the floor, poster have been ripped and torn and a door is off its hinges propped up against a wall. The hooded man continues to struggle with the guards and nearly breaks free form their grasp on a couple of occasions

Security Guard: Calm down man, you don’t want to do this, you’ll get yourself fired

The hooded man ignores the words of the guard and lets out a loud primal like roar and uses all his strength to finally break the grip of the guards leaving them all in a heap on the floor, the hooded man then makes his way towards the camera shouting at the top of his voice

??: WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS HE?

Nobody answers the man questions, so he continues to scream

??: I beg you, where is he?

Again nobody answer the man, instead of continuing to shout the man drops to his knees and begins to beat the floor in front of him. The man then stops and stares at the ground for a few seconds before looking up towards the camera, the man then removes the hood revealing himself to be Geoff Steel. Steel then lifts himself to his feet and walks even closer to the camera, as the guards simply look on.

GS: Hero, you have no idea what you have unleashed inside me, this was supposed to be about you and me, a chance for me to get some much earned revenge. You took that from me, not only that but you hurt an innocent unprotected bystander in the process. I proclaimed before our match Hero there was nothing you could do that would surprise me and that your games wouldn’t work on me, I guess you manages to find a weakness I hadn’t thought possible, something many men have failed to do in the past, the fact maybe I care too much about the wellbeing of others over my own, to that Hero I congratulate you. What you also managed to do in the process Hero was open up one of your own weaknesses for the world to see, that weakness is that you clearly do not understand the repercussions that you actions may have, every action has an equal reaction.

Steel pauses, but continues to stare directly at the camera

GS: I can fight my own battles I have done so all my life, tooth and nail and have learnt to stand my own ground. The fan you attacked is not like you or I Hero, he can’t fight his own corner, heck if he even tried to he would have been escorted out of the arena by dozens of security guards. So it falls to me to fight for him and every other single person who graces us with their presence, who’s to say next time your victim won’t be a woman or a child you clearly don’t know when to stop. Lucky for you Hero I know when to stop and this madness can’t be allowed to continue for a minute longer.

GS: I will make you repent your sins Hero, so help me god. In the end I always get what I want, I’ve made a career out of it and right now what I want most is to cause you some serious discomfort. I’m a man of my word and right now I am making this promise to the whole of the 6WF universe, Hero will pay for his actions and I urge everyone else to stay the hell away.

Steel pause again, with anger burning in his eyes

GS: Betrayal has simply become the warm up Hero, the opening exchanges. It looks like you have played your ace card far too early because believe me when I say this Hero we are from done, we aren’t done until I say we are and that will be when I decide you have been through about all the pain and torture a human body can take. That pain for you starts this week on Lockdown, it doesn’t matter who’s in the ring with us Hero In my universe right now there is only you and me, Keith Leone and Cassius Zhi don’t exist to me. The result of this match is irrelevant to me as long as you suffer preferably by my hand, I don’t owe Keith Leone anything and I couldn’t give a damn whether this match is important to him or not. You run from this match Hero and I will chase you, you try to hide behind that lunatic Zhi and I will simply come get you. At Lockdown Hero whether you want it or not we continue were we left off and it will continue as such for an indefinite period.

Steel then lets out another primal roar before hitting the camera out of the hands of the camera man, as the tron in the arena loses signal.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:14 pm

Scorpion begins to smile sarcastically before turning towards TGA with his eyes glaring at him.

S: You can say all you want Teej that when you came back you managed to win the TWA title in 6 months but do you not see the very reason why I did not was because of you returning and with you being a "legend" this company thinks it’s best to give the legends a shot but you see once you and the other legends leave you will notice this company will no longer be able to stand on its feet because it would have failed to notice any of the young talent due to the big egos of the legends such as yourself, now your claiming you don’t have an ego Teej but you see I would like to see you enlighten me after all this is coming from a man who refers himself as "The Godsent Athlete" and I thought Lex Hart had an ego problem.

MW: Teej being feed the truth here once again RJ!

RJ: You're wrong Michael, the man is a legend he deserves respect.

MW: Respect? Scorpion is the one who deserves respect!

Scorpion begins to smile once more before speaking again.

S: I have every reason to compare you to cancer because you see Teej that’s what you are to this company because you see people like you come back and jump ahead of the line because you’re a "legend" this pushes down the younger stars who have ever damn right to be pissed off, but you see Teej the reason you are a cancer is because people like you are the very reason this company fails to get new talent, look at the facts Teej week in week out the same old guys in the main event and its getting boring, this place is becoming too predictable it time for change and I have been a victim of this during NXT where I was "voted" off for being too damn good and I still managed to become the most successful wrestler to come out of NXT.

MW: Scorpion was the first ever person to win a title from NXT and is all so the only wrestler to have come from developmental to still be in the company.

RJ: He might be the most successful but the success has gone to his head!

Scorpion goes face to face with TGA as the crowd Boo.

S: I don’t really think it matters IF "the big dogs are watching" Teej because the truth is if you had any balls you would fight me here and right now but you don’t even have the guts to lay a finger on me.

S: It makes me sick Teej that you actually think you can give me advice because you see you can say that crap about making the BOD notice but you see I’ve done that before if you don't seem to recall I stood up and actually had the balls to stand up to BOD unlike you or anyone else from the back, I also seem to remember I was the man in the main event who managed to pin you before moving over to Absolution, but you see your wrong I don’t need to jump around when the spotlight is not shining on me because it happens to be damn fact that I am the spotlight and I deserve some damn respect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Hidari Kenji RP ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene takes place in the 6WF Are.a However the lights are out and you can't see anything in sight. The fans are all in worried as the light turn back on revealing Hidari Kenji sitting in a chair in the center of the ring looking pissed off. He in his normal track suit attire with a sledgehammer in his hand. Hidari is annoyed.)

Hidari- I am not leaving this ring until someone comes out here. I am sick and tired of dealing with Amateur Hour. I am farr better than The Fanatic and I am farr better than Chaos and James Mcmanus! Don't even let me get started on Vortex and Lukas Takeo...Hell out of those names I'm the one with the talent as of right now. I am the one who stands above it all. I have set the bar as the most greatest European Champion of 2012..like it or not!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- You people can boo all you want but you know it's true. I am the reason why you people tuned in but as of lately the ratings of this stupid show to seem has declined. I Hidari Kenji is no longer holding onto a brass ring which means that I Hidari Kenji Future Greatest 6WF Champion is no longer relevant!

(The fans cheer)

Hidari- You people like that do you. You people like how I'm not competing for titles and I was cheated out of my match from last night. I was screwed last night like I was throughout this month and throughtout the month of December.

(The fans boo)

Hidari- This company is blinded by the belief that The Fanatic, James Mcmanus and Vortex could actually wrestle a 5 star match like me! This company believes that the man of the hour is those three idiots I just named. News flash I am the way better on the mircophione, way better in the ring but yet I'm not getting what I earn. I've been dominate for the last past 3 months since I was champion!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- And unlike 434 I would've been at 131 days today if I was still your European Champion. I would be the 4th highest reigning champion behind..that talentless piece of crap The Saint with 134 days. Marshall Murdoch and his 141 streak and River Ace and his 144 day reign! If I was still your Champion! I would've outlastest those reigns and became the longest reigning 6WF Japanese/International/European Champion this company has ever had!

(The fans boo)

Hidari- Where is River Ace huh?? Where the hell is River Ace?? You see the problem with this company is is that they let superstars who are dead and gone keep their strong streak but ignore the greater talent and their dedication in this ring! I sacrifice my body too many times only just for 91 DAYS???? 91 DAYS!!???

(The fans boo)

Hidari- I am better than you people!

I am better than River Ace!

I am better than Nay Brother!

I am better than James Mcmanus

I am better than Vortex

I am better than Keith Leone

I am better than TGA

I am better than Mr. Kenty

And Japan will always be better than China Cassius Zhi!

I AM WAY BETTER THAN VORTEX!

I AM FARRR MORE BETTER THAN Chaos!

I AM THE REAL EUROPEAN CHAMPION NOT THAT 7'0 WALKING JOKE THE FANATIC!

(The fans are booing as they proceed to throw things down at Hidari)

Hidari- You see I draw this much heat because I own up to what I say. I ended careers in my history! I made Champions kiss my feet. This is my Japanese Dynasty and I am the Emperor!

(The fans are throwing things at Hidari)

MW: Wow!

RJ: This is the cocky sh!t I'm talking about! Hidari if you want to be noticed and go for bigger gold learn to shut your damn mouth!

MW: I dare you to say it to his face!!!!! Very Happy

(Hidari is pissed off)

Hidari- But back to last night at the worst ppv of 2013 Betraya.. I was screwed out of my title! I had The Fanatic on his damn knees begging to kiss my ass.

3....!

But the referee was knocked out the same damn referee who referee all my matches in the past! I don't know who the hell you are but I want you to come out here right now! Come out here right now!

(6WF Opening Credit Theme blast as the same referee from last nights title match walks out paranoid and scared. He walks down the ramp and into the ring as Hidari sits up)

Hidari- Cut that horrible music off!

(Hidari is mad)

Hidari- You! What is your name?

Referee- Harry Hebner sir

(Hidari is shocked)

Hidari- A Hebner!!????? But ofcourse why wouldn't I be getting screwed by a man related to the orignally screw job referee. This is brilliant do you have any idea what you done to my career. My career is falling like a ball. I'm being dropped!

(Hidari stares into Hebner's eyes as he grips him by his shirt and pushes him)

Hidari- I want you to get on your knees and appologize for wasting my time!

I want you to appologize for wasting my time and I want you to appologize for screwing me this last past month!

(Hebner looks scared but yet frustrated)

Hidari- DO IT!

Hebner- I....I'm sorry Hidari...

Hidari- For what???

Hebner- For ruining your career and giving you what you deserve!

(Hidari snaps as he picks Hebner up and over his shoulders)

....-STOP RIGHT NOW HIDARI! STOP IT OR YOU WILL BE TERRMINATED!

(Hidari glances up to see Alex Walker staring down at Hidari)

(Hidari puts Hebner down)

Alex Walker- You've costing me alot of money and you're beggining to be a nuisance! Hidari you will get your title shot when you deserve your title shot! As of now get the hell in the back of the line!

Hidari- NO!

(Fans Chant Yes!)

Hidari- NO!

(YES!)

Hidari- NO!

(YES!)

Hidari- NO!

(YES!)

Hidari- NO!

(YES!)

Hidari- NO!

(YES!)

Hidari- Stop it...stop mimicing me!!! damn it!!

Hidari- I will climb that ladder back up to where I belong starting with James Mcmanus! Nay Brother I defeated you before and I will again! Watch me!

WATCH ME!

Alex Walker laughs as the tron cuts off..Hidari looks pissed off as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Chris Patricks has just finished speaking when ‘papercut’ hits to a chorus of boos as Marshall Murdoch storms out onto the stage with a look of thunder in his eyes.

MM: ‘ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!’

‘You deserve the number one contendership? The company owes it you?’

‘Well newsflash coming in buddy, this company owes you nothing, absolutely nothing, I’m fed up of your constant whinging and moaning, if there is one person who has justifiable reason to moan about their position in this company, then it’s me, but I won’t as am I not one to bitch and moan about anything.’

‘Unlike you that is, but you actually have no reason to complain about anything do you Chris? Let’s look at the facts shall we? You were given championship match after championship match when Hero was champion, you took loss after loss and yet management continued to give you the opportunities that no one thought you deserved, including at my expense. Then when you did finally manage to get your grubby little mitts on the title, you were one half of quite frankly the worst Born in Fire main event of all time, I mean seriously? Chaos v Chris Patricks would struggle to make the top half of a Lockdown card these days, and then you mystifyingly find yourself in the 6WF title match at Betrayal, despite there being no justifiable reason for you to be there, I don’t quite know the reasoning for you actually being allowed into that match, but it does show that Mr McGraw is a fair and equal opportunity employer when he is prepared to give scum like you a chance.’

‘And then you’ve got yet another chance on Friday? How many more do you need Chris, it is completely unjust that you are in the match, as it is that I am here, oh yes we all know that the Lockdown card should read:

‘6WF world championship no1 contenders match – Chris Patricks v Cobra v KEITH LEONE!!!’

‘Every single person in this arena knows it, every single guy in the back knows it, every single moron on twitter knows it and Keith Leone sure as hell knows it, that I should be walking into Lockdown as the new World Heavyweight Champion, the era of Murdoch should be welcomed in with some glorious coronation ceremony, but I’m not and the champagne has had to be put on ice, but unlike the so called ‘era of darkness’ when some guy has simply flicked the lights on, it’s just a temporary delay on the inevitable.’

‘But why aren’t I champion, why aren’t you all upstanding for your new champion, one you could be proud of? I mean every man and his dog saw me kick Leone right in his skull, every single person then saw him lying flat out on the canvas, completely at my mercy, his embarrassment of a title run about to come to a welcome end, and then what happened? Well... I’ll tell you

MM: ‘Alex Walker happened that’s what. A general manager of this great company saw fit to interfere in one of the biggest matches in its history, just adding to my conviction that there is a ‘higher body’ in this company that does not want me and Mr McGraw to hold power, to hold what is rightfully ours. I mean take a look at my world title ‘opportunities’.

‘Number 1 – Elimination Chamber December 2011 – entered the man in form, the bookies favourite but forced to enter first, almost insurmountable odds and then locked in with some loon with a desire for revenge and no regard for his own personal safety then alone my own.

Number 2 – Fatal four way March 2012 – stabbed in the back by my own partner, a 6WF veteran, someone who would answer to managements every beck and call, and then as I healed my injuries my contract was terminated! Yeah, they wanted me to win that one didn’t they?

And then number 3, another fatal 4 way – January 2013, robbed. Screwed over by a guy who should know better and his own blatantly transparent agenda, well we know your game Walker, we know what you’re after, and if you think playing up to these cretins in attendance and their ‘heroes’ is going to help you then you’re delusional as the guy up there who’s spent half the last year in a padded cell.’

(Marshall turns away from Patricks, and addresses one of the side cameras directly)

MM: ‘Well I hope you’re watching right now Walker, I hope you take a long hard look at this face, the face of a man who’s dream you cost with your actions, and a face who is going to play a huge part in your nightmares. You see Walker, the minute you interfered in my business you signed your own death warrant, in fact no. You didn’t just sign it, you proceeded to ring up the coroner’s office, and unfortunately for you, you dialled M for Murdoch.’

(Marshall turns back to Patricks)

MM: ‘So I’ll see you Friday Walker, have no doubts about that, and I’ll also see you there my crazy little friend, when I’ll show you once and for all that you are simply not worth my time and I get back where I belong, and where I deserve to be!’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 pm

Be Myself blasts out of the speakers and the crowd immediately rise to their feet

MW: Here's your boy RJ , Lex coming out of Betrayal after a defeat but did he actually come away a winner

RJ: He was very impressive on Sunday Michael , it's not very often you see Cassius dominated physically in the manner he was

MW: But will he be disappointed to have not picked up the win?

RJ: Does he look upset?

Lex has a smile from ear to ear as he walks out on to the top of the ramp, Lex is dressed for wrestling in his trademark pink and black, he beats his chest as he salutes the crowd
Walking down the ramp he taps the hands of his fans , stopping for a second he is handed a sign that reads 'Lex Hart- Mr 6WF??'

Lex raises the sign to the crowd to a cheer , handing it back he makes his way up the steps and into the ring where he is handed a microphone

Lex lifts the mic but is drowned out by the cheers of the fans, Lex shakes his head a little overcome by the reaction

LH: You never cease to amaze me
After last night i'll admit I was down, I was not in a place of positivity. I wanted to go backstage and drag that ginger whore out into the gutter where she belongs but then as I was walking to my dressing room I had a moment of clarity. I realised that at Betrayal I had shown Cassius that not only had I beaten him mentally but I could also beat him physically

Yes the record books will show a win for him but I doubt very much he feels like a winner today
Cassius , the super power, the Great Wall relying on an interruption from a girl to sneak a win
How proud you must be Cassius??? - But now I guess she gets what she always wanted, to be needed by you, to be important, for you to have a reliance on her , an addiction you could say

Think about it man. In the past Cassius she has been your manager, but did you ever really need her?

In the past , you were the man, you had no need for misdirection. If there was a fight to be had you laid it all on the line, you left nothing in that ring. Until your last breath you unleashed hell

Lex shakes his head

LH: How the mighty have fallen Cassius.
I hope she makes you happy but she has changed you so much already. She has taken away the best of you!!!

People talk about the battles they have had with the great Cassius Zhi, but for me I was fighting a man who's best days were behind him

A man who has left all his fight at Born in Fire

Lex mockingly wipes a tear from his eye

But tonight is not a night to recount stories of a fallen warrior . Tonight I look forward to the next step on my road to redemption, a road it seems that is laden with the mentally unstable

I have only been back a few months and already I have had the pleasure of facing Crazy Cassius and Loopy Logan and now it's perhaps the wackiest of them all

Saint
The crowd boo

LH: Now now he's just misunderstood , he's not the devil he's just a very naughty boy

Lex goes close to the camera
LH: Ahhhhh what's the matter Sainty will the bad man not give you the shiny shiny belt
Saint Mad, Saint smash!!!!!!

Lex is smiling
LH: Same old story Saint- Lex yawns
Do you not think that maybe you're not champion because you're just not good enough?????

Crowd: Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Lex looks round the crowd
LH: What, what did I say??

Am I meant to be scared??
The big bad Saint??

Will I not like him when he's angry??

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:30 pm

“Breathe” blasts out of the speakers before Vortex and The Consultant appear on the top of the aisle. Vortex is wearing his breast plate, which was introduced at Betrayal, with the letters E.R.U.T.P.U.R wrote on it. They both walk down to the ring as the crowd cheer.

RJ: Well, Vortex certainly made a statement at Betrayal. He got the win and decimated Lukas Takeo after the three count. That breastplate is going to seriously hurt competitors if he continues to wear it!

MW: It is a marvellous piece of engineering! It makes the Rupture finisher ten times worse now. You may need to get EMT’s on standby during every Vortex match!

RJ: What next for Vortex? The dark shadow of Takeo is now not hanging over him. Could we see a run up the singles ladder?

MW: He has all the tools, a great manager and now a move that could easily lay claim to being one of the most devastating in memory. And the crowd love it!

The Consultant takes the microphone while Vortex stands behind him. The camera focuses on the manager before he addresses the crowd.

The Consultant: When you people buy the tickets to our little show, you want to be entertained. When you people see the PPV’s, you want to be entertained. When you see the best of what this federation can offer in combat, you want to be entertained! The question is…..when you saw the evil monster…the bringer of the era of darkness…the thorn in my clients side….squashed continuously to the mat….were you entertained?!

The crowd react positively and start cheering.

The Consultant: I thought so! Let us analyse for a second what that moment meant for you, Takeo and the rest of the federation. For the 6WF universe, it showed once again that appearances can be misleading. My client came to this federation as a joke. As someone that was looked down upon and ridiculed. A wrestler that was never destined for greatness. And now, at one of 6WF’s biggest PPV’s, he destroyed a man that few others have dealt with and will be able to deal with in the future!

MW: He is right…..only Vortex has been able to stop Lukas Takeo in his tracks since he arrived.

The Consultant: And this means that the fallen giant. This so called source of doom. Now finds himself fighting bit part wrestlers in the form of…..the shape of…..with the name of……

He swears under his breath and reaches into his inside jacket pocket. He takes out a piece of paper and looks down at it. His eyebrows rise before he replaces the piece of paper and addresses the audience again.

The Consultant: Kuinshi

He turns round to Vortex and shrugs.

The Consultant: Takeo must be feeling so hurt in body and mind right now. Not only has he bruised ribs, but he also has a bruised ego. He promised so much and now he returns to the depths of the 6WF cesspool. I am sure he will say that my clients win was a blip. A bump in his road of destruction. But we all know better. How the mighty have fallen eh Lukas? When you have to face…..erm…..dammit!

He retrieves the piece of paper again and reads it out.

The Consultant: Kuinshi

MW: The name is easily forgettable……

The Consultant: So what does this mean to the rest of the federation? Well, that isn’t up to us. And that, my friends, is the key issue here. We have gone through so much during that Takeo feud, that now it has ended, it is like a weight has been removed from our shoulders. My client has already stated that Rupture was formed from the worst part of him. And now that it has been removed, there is nothing else left to darken our day. We feel energised. We feel loved. We feel…..alive!

Suddenly “Jerusalem” starts playing over the speakers.

RJ: What the……?!

The Consultant: Oh yes my friends, the partnership that myself and Vortex share is one to marvel. It is a partnership full of hopes and dreams. We will stand by the side of good, and yea, the path of beauty. We will continue to eradicate the evils of this land for you my brothers and sisters. We tread the road of destruction and lead you to safety with our watchful eyes and generous nature. Let no stoned be unturned in our quest. Let no river be unabridged. Let no mountain be unclimbed. We, for you the 6WF universe, will strive to bring peace, knowledge and wonder to this fair federation. A federation full of glory, brave warriors and pots at the end of rainbows. We will uphold what being part of 6WF should mean! A time when we all sing in one voice to make wrestling sit up and take notice! “They know how to do a good job” they shall shout. “They know how to put on a show!” And then, when the dust settles over another Lockdown. When you exquisite creatures wander back to your abodes. You will remember that The Consultancy provided you with times of joy. Times to memorise. Times to cherish. You will declare that the Consultant and his faithful charge, the good lord Vortex, set out with one goal in mind. One golden rule. Above all else. Above everything awful in this world. Above the tyranny, the greed and the sinful. Even if glory does not come to us once more. That the duo of devotion always…..always….always…..ENTERTAINED!

The crowd cheer as The Consultant lifts his arms up in victory, while “Jerusalem” reaches a crescendo.

RJ: He should go into politics….

MW: Pencil that guy in! What a speech!

The manager brings the microphone to his lips again as the crowd continue applauding and laughing.

The Consultant: Unfortunately…we then saw the card for this week.

There is a loud needle scratch sound and “Jerusalem” cuts out.

The Consultant: Oh don’t get me wrong….we will entertain this Friday. But it might not be on the side of good. It might be straddling in-between good and…..brutal. You see Vortex has a real problem with Team Japan. And his problems become my problems. So when we saw an opportunity to go Jap hunting on Friday, oh well we jumped at the chance! Vortex was practically pissing himself with happiness.

He turns round to Vortex, who stands unmoved and emotionless.

The Consultant: Quite……well he was happier than usual. Which means people you have a chance to see that little beauty in action again!

He points to the breastplate which Vortex slams a few times with his hand.

The Consultant: That shard of metal is going to not only get us the victory this Friday, but also damage some annoying slitty eyed goons. So it is win-win for everyone. And of course they’ll remember who exactly caused their defeat as once Rupture ensues, the name will be branded across their chests. Just ask Takeo! That is why Rupture is spelt backwards on the plate…..so it will be the right way round on broken bodies. But I am sure you all realised that. Which reminds me…..

He takes out the piece of paper again and reads it.

The Consultant: Ihsniuk sounds tougher. Like a detergent. Don’t thank me or anything….

RJ: I am surprised he could even pronounce it!

The Consultant: So, when Vortex teams up with that old nugget Abercorn, Dopant Zero will be in for a new level of pain. Or “Kutsuu” in their own language. I like to do my bit for foreign relations. Now get the fuck out of our country!

RJ: There goes his political career…….

MW: Nick Griffin…pencil him in!

The Consultant: This Friday we will play rough. We will enjoy dishing out hurt. We will laugh as Dopant Zero lie in a heap at our feet. And then next week…..we promise to be good. We promise to play fair. We promise to entertain without the mayhem. We promise……possibly…….

He winks at the camera before “Breathe” comes over the speakers. The two men signal to the crowd as the music continues playing.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:33 pm

The camera cuts to backstage where Anti-Hero is sat in the dark of a back corridor, his eyes flitting from one side to the other nervously as if he’s expecting someone.

AH: Keep the noise down, I think we’ve lost him...

Geoff this message is to you, listen I think we got off on the wrong foot perhaps, I was a tad hasty, rash even to comeback and cost you the TAW title, it was nothing but a rush of blood to the head, a moment of madness and I’m sure we can work something where there’s no need for further violence? See when I came back I wanted to make a statement, show the world that you weren’t worthy enough, that you weren’t hungry enough, that you weren’t passionate enough to claim the world title, yet look at you now Geoff, all red faced with veins bulging in that big stupid head of yours. I’ve released that fire in you Geoff! I’ve made you into the champ you can now be! You should be thanking me Geoff!

Anti-Hero pauses as he looks at the camera and mouths the words ‘sorry’

AH: Look at how your interaction with me is propelling you to stardom, this week a tag match with two of the biggest stars in 6WF, Cassius Zhi and Keith Leone, that’s because of my involvement, the fans are hot for you because they despise me Geoff, you going saving that fan has made you their champion Geoff, sure there’s no actual title around that waist but they love you Geoff and that’s because you saved them from me! You’re a ‘Hero’ Geoff. And your partner Keith is right, I’ll get no protection from Cassius, he’s a shell of his former self, losing to a guy who was barely able to walk at Born In Fire must have been frankly embarrassing for him and it’s hard for him to find direction from such a loss.
You’re clearly going to steam roller through the former Super Power if you see fit to do so.

Suddenly from down the corridor echoes out ‘WHERE IS HE???’

AH: Shit, he’s getting close! Vamoosh! Scarper!

Anti-Hero get to his feet quickly and starts to run down the corridor as in the distance a guy wearing a silver hoodie appears. The guy gives out a roar at seeing Anti-Hero and begins to sprint down the corridor after him and the camera follows. It takes a left, a right, past several boxes and to a doorway to one of the locker rooms where the silver robed man looks around seemingly having lost his prey. He walks into the room and from behind the door Anti-Hero slams it shut and quickly barricades it with the boxes nearby. A huge roar of anger can be heard from inside and then the sound of several things being smashed around in anger. The camera zooms in on the name on the locker room door...

‘Cassius Zhi’

Anti-Hero looks at it and has a look of shock as the camera fades to black and the recording ends...
As soon as the camera finishes recording Anti-Hero removes the boxes and opens the door, the guy in the silver hoodie walks out calmly and Anti-Hero smiles. He hands over a handful of £50s to the guy.

AH: Good work, really believable, ooh nice you smashed his tea set, now that’s the icing on the cake! Now you’ve got your money, if anyone asks you’ve never heard of me.

The guy nods, takes off the hoodie and puts it into a bag and leaves as Anti-Hero rubs his hands and smirks.

Last edited by Hero on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:41 pm

*Kuinshi is waiting in the ring for Takeo as the titantron kicks in and we are backstage with Jack Reynolds*

Reynolds: "I would like to welcome my guest at thi..."

*Kuinshi points aggressively at the titantron as he speaks*

Kuinshi: "Takeo get your ass out here now! The crowd wanna see your "Ruptured" body!"

*Kuinshi laughs as does the crowd, and a "Rupture" chant starts. Reynolds waits for the chant to die down, before he begins to speak on the titantron again.*

Reynolds: "As I was saying. I would like to welcome my guest at this time Lukas Takeo."

*Takeo walks into shot and the crowd instantly start to boo. Takeo is seen with a towel over his head, and is wearing strapping around his branded chest."

Reynolds: "Lukas at Betrayal you suffered acrushing loss at the hands of Vortex. Can I have your thoughts on that match?"

*Takeo stares at Reynolds with a piercing look in his eyes*

Takeo: "You want my thoughts on Betrayal Reynolds? I only have one thought about my match at Betrayal. Rupture. Over and over again.

Reynolds: "Did it hurt Lukas? Are you in condition to compete?"

Takeo: "It hurt. It hurt my pride. Damage to my body, I can deal with. But my pride and ego is hurt. I got complacent. I won the previous encounter, so maybe I thought I had it in the bag. Vincent defeated me. Fair and square."

*Takeo shuffles uncomfortably*

Reynolds: "Anymore thoughts on your match from Betrayal then Lukas?"

Takeo: "Yes. It has only made me stronger. I thought I could waltz in here and walk through the federation like I did in Saitama. Betrayal told me I need to go further than I ever have done before. I need to recollect. And I will recollect. And I will gain my revenge. The Era of Darkness will reign over 6WF one day. I will get my revenge on Vincent. Now though, I have someone to talk to."

*Takeo pushes the mic into the chest of Reynolds who stumbles over backwards, and Takeo strides out of shot. “From Yesterday” blares out as the fans boo and the arena lights dim. A spotlight then goes onto the stage as Lucas Takeo makes his entrance, to yet more boos. Takeo makes his way down to the ring slowly, favouring his taped up ribs. He steps over the top rope, picks up a microphone, takes the towel off his head, and looks straight into the eyes of Kuinshi.*

Takeo: "Listen here you little shit. You are in serious trouble Friday. I am not in a good mood or frame of mind. That will lead to bad things happening to you, trust me. You can stand here calling me pathetic little names, to try and gain a laugh out of these sad lowlifes in the audience, but it will only serve to make me angrier. I don't want them cheering for me. I don't need them. They are worthless scumbags who have no point in life."

*The crowd boo when they are insulted*

Takeo: "What you have said is not only incorrect, but it is insulting. I don't like being insulted by little wankers like you. Say it to my face. I wanna hear you say it to my face. Go on Kuinshi. Show some balls for once in your career. Do something that actually is relevant. Give these people hope that you might actually beat me. Because I will tell you right here right now. I am going to not only beat you. But I am going to decimate you, and these people's hopes."

*Takeo goes forehead to forehead with Kuinshi*

Takeo: "Lets see what you have to say now Kuinshi. Now I am here, face to face with you. I dare you to insult me again. Make it good."

*Takeo shoves the mic into Kuinshi's chest, he is visibly angry*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Chris starts to clap sarcastically at Marshall

Chris: Bravo, Marshall for someone who says they don’t whinge and moan you sure proved yourself wrong, you getting screwed on Sunday by Walker after you and McGraw tried to cheat Leone isn’t really the same as having your Undisputed Title, your family and your freedom taken away from you now is it, I may bitch and moan but at least I have cause to do it, you listed 3 times you failed to win the title and then slag me off for getting multiple chances before I won it, you see the difference there, I won the big one, I cast aside the nearly man name that was hanging around my neck and took that final leap to the big time and why? Because I am that damn good

MW: Hell yeah he is

Chris: You will never see those heights Marshall because you are still frightened of the unknown, you are scared to go it alone without lackeys to back you up or betters to hide behind, yes you won the European Title but then had the most boring reign imaginable and then lost it to the most boring wrestler ever Clarke James (Crowd pop at his name mentioned), he put you down and instead like me coming back stronger and to prove a point what do you do? You take the easy way out, you jump into bed with the first powerful man that flutters his eyelids at you

Marshall glares menacingly at Chris who just smiles

Chris: What wrong Marsh the truth to much for you, you know im all about telling the truth just a pity that fuck that’s pulling your strings isn’t the same but hey it’ll come out one day, you know deep down that you don’t deserve to be near the main event, I might have had a horrible year and been in as you put it “a poor Born in Fire Main Event” but at least I was in a Born in Fire Main Event and walked out with the Undisputed Title, I deserved to be in that match on Sunday and on Fridays and trust me when I say this Marshall, I will go through anyone to get that title shot and I have beaten you and that boarder jumper numerous times and can again
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Clarissa: Ladies and Gentlemen, RJ and RJ’s new 17 year old Filipino manboy assistant…

MW: Laugh

Clarissa: …It is my pleasure to introduce to you, the highlight of the night… Your featured presentation… The man known to many as Captain Australia, the man known to me as Mount Pleasure… Figure it out yourselves… the star of the Betrayal Elimination Chamber, the show stealer, the heart stealer and the single most blamed person for women to divorce their husbands… The Australian Phenom, Max Adamson!

“Lonely Boy” by Black Keys hits and the crowd boo as Max Adamson walks to the ramp, he pauses before linking arms with Clarissa and they walk to the ring arm in arm, Max opens the ropes for Clarissa to enter and she returns the favour before taking the microphone from the ring announcer, she stares at the ring announcer before spraying disinfectant all over the microphone, and she hands it to Adamson.

Max: Nothing personal Mr Announcer, but quite frankly, with the threat of Man Flu at it’s peak, I’m not taking any chances… Now, I could begin this speech with a mention of how enthralling and entertaining Max Adamson was inside the Elimination Chamber. I could begin this speech with a mention that Max Adamson scored the most eliminations inside the Elimination Chamber. And I could begin this speech with a mention that Nay Bother stands in 6WF as the Freeweight Champion purely due to the luck of the draw. But lets be honest ladles and jellyspoons, you already knew that.

The crowd boo and start a “Nay Bother” chant

Max: This week it’s Nay Bother, last week it was Mr Kenty, it’s because people like that usually fall under one category in particular. “Flavour of the Month”. And while I need to elaborate on the Elimination Chamber, it’s widely known that Flavours of the Month change regularly.

Clarissa: Monthly even.

Max: Shhh. Either way, Nay Bother won the title by default. He was the last one out of the Chamber Pods, therefore being the freshest and picking up the pieces that Max Adamson single handedly created. I went into the Chamber third, I eliminated two of the five opponents, and because Nay Bother avoided me and got an easy ride, he gets to call himself a Champion? Hell no. Nay Bother is no more of a Champion than Rasta. Nay Bother couldn’t hold a candle to me or to what I do. And I will prove that on Lockdown, when the new Freeweight Champion comes back down to Earth with a crash. Nay, one crushing defeat to Max Adamson and it’ll become obvious to even the staunchest Adamson hater that I am better than you, and it will only be a matter of time before the Australian Champion adds the Freeweight Title to his collection.

Clarissa applauds Max for his speech as the crowd continue to jeer

Max: Beating the 6WF Freeweight Champion will be… Nay Bother at all. Laugh

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:39 pm

*Kuinshi still stands on the chair as he looks directly at Takeo*

Kuin: I don't respect people like you, the ones who think power, size and strength are everything. The ones who claim to be misunderstood and lonely only to stab everyone in the back and laugh in their faces for being so stupid. These fans know what you are and they want you gone! They know you can no longer be a knight for them, a guy who will stand up for the little guy because he wants to. A guy who isn't all about smashing everyone he can through the mat. I am genuinly suprised that you haven't started on every fan here at the moment because that is what kind of guy you are. A remorseless man who wants only to break his opponents like they were pipe cleaners.

*Kuinshi then goes nose to nose with Takeo*

Kuin: I don't think you understand what these fans bring to me, stories of hope, sadness and joy to share because they know I will help in any way I can. I have been asked by them to put you down by them and that is exactly what I intend to do! You think just because you are big n tough n strong means I will go down easily? Heck if these people asked me to take on a Balrog, Vladimir Putin and Chancelor Palpatine all at the same time I would do it because I am their champion! I am here to represent them and what they stand for. I am here to climb to the top and be their ultimate representative for truth. I want you to understand. I am not going to quit, I am not going to stop. I am going to keep on hitting you, knocking you on your arse as much as I can to put you down on a strecher and send you out of here. I dont think you understand my determination and my desire to do what the fans ask but on Friday I assure you that all you will be seeing is a very dark room before waking up in an ambulance.

*The crowd chant Kuinshis name as neither him or Takeo has backed down*

Kuin: Now I am on a chair, are you going to back off willingly or do I have to make you?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:12 pm

*The show returns from a commercial break as the camera cuts away to a cold, rainy winter evening outside in North London. The camera then pans in making what appears to be a bar on closer expection. The scene then changes to a busy looking bar, with many gorgeous looking people sitting at tables laughing and joking all dotted around the bar. The furniture is red and black with many chairs and benches with the room itself painted similarly red and black. A tribute band are on one of the small stages performing a noisettes single "Never forget you" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The camera begins to pick up some chats from the groups of people dotted around the bar.*

???: Did you see that 6WF event? Betrayal.. it rocked huh?

???: Miss Jessica is so beautiful mate..think I'm in love!

???: That elimination Chamber was crazy.. I don't think I have ever seen anything like it.

???: Leone and TGA..they are top champions ehh Paul?

*The camera makes it way up to the bar where a lonely figure, away from the crowds of people dancing and chatting to their friends revealing is sitting down on a bar stool, facing away to the camera. The broad shoulders gives it away to the audience it's a mysterious man wearing a white sleeveless hoodie, the hood pulled over the head while a long black sleeved shirt is clearly shown under the hoodie, he is also wearing a pair of casual blue jeans. His head looks up at the Sony TV above the bar as it shows a 6WF studio showing RJ and Michael Wire discussing the events of Betrayal. They are wearing smart blue suits in a high-tech studio and gadgets really dissecting a match.*

RJ: I mean what is Kenty doing in that position..he's leaving himself open for attack and crucially being eliminated even then.

MW: Absolutely RJ. His mindset seemed flustered and desperate to retain his title.. he lacked a cool head and discipline which ultimately cost him because in a few seconds Hill is going to roll him up for the pin.

*The head suddenly drops as the camera gets closer, showing a weary and pale looking Kenty, visibly shaken and tired. His right eye appears bloodshot with a fair sized dark bruise above his left eye. Kenty stares into space with little shot glasses scattered around his part of the bar. Slowly, a kind beautiful brunette barmaid dressed in black approaches Kenty with a cheery smile.*

Barmaid: Another one, Sir?

Kenty: Aha, no thanks. I'm okay, I'v had my fair share. I'm meant to be a strict diet you know and I blow it in one night!

Barmaid: Well..you got to treat yourself sometimes sir.

Kenty: True..

Barmaid: It's Lisa!

*A wry smile creeps across Kenty's face, some charisma returns slowly.*

Kenty: Lisa of course. Like the Mona Lisa? because I must admit you seem perfect in everyway. What must a pretty girl like yourself be doing here?

Lisa: haha! well why would a pretty young man like yourself be here?

Kenty: Long story. Bit of a nightmare in Liverpool and all.. not a favourite city at the moment!

Lisa: Ahh fair enough. You look a little hurt.. are you okay?

Kenty: Me? Oh I'm fine! nothing a little rest won't sort out.

*Lisa smiles cheerfully before looking up at the television and seeing Kenty's face on the screen before looking at Kenty again who is now looking at his Iphone.*

Lisa: Exscuse me?

Kenty: Yeah?

Lisa: You look really similar to the guy on TV.. are you him?

*Kenty stares at the TV longingly before exhaling deeply and then replying.*

Kenty: No! aha! I wish! people get us mixed up all the time.. I'm merely a very lucky guy to look like him!

Lisa: Ahh haha right. Well he looks cute I must admit.. say I didn't catch your name?

Kenty: My name.. well maybe we could discuss this over a coffee?

Lisa: You got it stranger!my shift finishes soon but there is a Costa is only down the street.. your treat!

Kenty: I guess it is..

*Lisa smiles broadly and heads off to serve more customers behind the bar as Kenty jovially smirks. His white Iphone then buzzes on the bar table, illuminating Kenty's face in it's bright glow as the ringtone goes off loudly. Kenty quickly declines the call before looking back into a mirror in the bar, looking at his reflection quietly. Suddenly a stranger comes up behind Kenty, announcing himself by clearing his throat. The stranger looks slightly older than Kenty with thin brown hair which is stuck up and is wearing casual clothes such as a blue shirt and burgandy chinos.*

Stranger: We can't be like you Kenty.. these girls eat out of the palm of your hands huh?

Kenty: I guess so. A little wink, smile and these baby blues can do wonders. But..how do you know me? who are you..

Stanger: Don't you remember me?

Kenty: No way.. your John..John Wylie?

John: Yes sir!

Kenty: It's been such a long time.. come here!

*The two men share a big hug and a manly handshake as John takes his seat with a broad smile as does Kenty.*

Kenty: What are you doing here you old fox.. I thought you were still up in the leisure business. Owning that Pool and gym down in Highgate?

John: Still am mate. They wan't to move me on though abroad..exciting opportunity in L.A.. the gyms over there wan't a man with experience and just to balance the books a little.

Kenty: Oh fantastic! you going to commit to it?

John: Most likely.. big fish small pond here.. I fancy my chances over in California. Well it's got it all women, sun and a constant supply of young guys willing and ambitious to better themselves which I can help with.

Kenty: Yeah? well I wish you the best John. You gave me my first job..cleaning those changing rooms and I will be forever grateful. Then being given the opportunity to be a gym receptionist and trainer I will be even more grateful for. Thank you.

John: Well I saw a lot in you kid.. you were always destined for bigger and better things and look at you now. In the major leagues of a top professional entertainment business.. you should be proud. I know how a change of scenery can be difficult which I will be going through but you should be proud of how you have handled the situation. It gives hope to me..

Kenty: Oh It maybe the major leagues at the top of entertainment..but it's hard! the media commitments.. PR activities, visits, autograph sessions and that's just naming a few it's hard to keep everything tied together you know John?

*Kenty's Iphone rings again loudly and unexpectedly, making Kenty jump a little before angrily declining the call again as John looks on inquisitvley.*

John: That could be important.. hope it's not your boss.

Kenty: One of them. They keep calling me, reminding me of commitments I have this week and of course who I'm facing this week at Lockdown.

John: And you don't care?

Kenty: Oh I do. I just need the night off from it all, you know? it's hard..

John: I saw what happened on Sunday. Your bad night in Liverpool was more than bad wasn't it?

Kenty: Well since you saw it you fully well know it was bad. You know I brought one hundred percent to that match.. I brought my very best and it still wasn't good enough. I tried my best and just couldn't make that last step. And then I flipped.. I flipped out and lost my cool something which I'm not happy about.

John: Well, we all have these type of nights I'm afraid big man. Aslong as you don't doubt your skill or own ability we haven't got a problem. If you do..your fighting a losing battle Kenty. I hope you think it was the enormity of your task or having a bad day at the office... do you?

Kenty: Well..

John: C'mon Kenty. I know you better than this.. where is the fire. Where is the hunger and where is the ambition? you don't strike me at the moment of that kid who was so hungry to learn the best technique at the gym or the kid who was willing to be the first to clean up. I thought you were better than to doubt your own ability..

Kenty: John, I came here to get away from the stress and strains of a job that is demanding on every level. I need my space and time. I appreciate your advice and your massive belief in me but maybe that belief is out of sympathy rather than truth. I don't deserve Pity, John.

John: No your right. What you need is to get yourself in gear. What you need to do is prove to the world why you are the most charismatic man alive on this planet, a man who looks the devil in the eye and tells him no. A man who takes on some of the biggest man on this earth and makes them look like little boys. The man that can walk into any arena on this earth and either be loved or condemned. Where is this man Kenty?

Kenty: That man John? that man has never left and never will. And what are you trying to accomplish?

John: What I'm trying to give you is that kick you need. I worry for you because your beginning to remind me of those guys in my gym's who give up once they think there done and dusted. I won't let that happen to you if this is the last time we ever meet..You got so much left to go and offer.

Kenty: The difference with all due respect John, those guys your talking about at your gyms are not fighters. They are guys who try and try to reach the top of their games and then call it a day. They don't go on and strive for better or to look to build on success. No, they are happy to rest on their laurels and wait for something good to come to them, and that ain't me John.

John: Well prove it. How are you going to prove to me, the world and yourself most importantly that you won't rest on laurels and be like those guys then.

Kenty: You know how exactly I'm going to prove it. To keep on showing the guts..determination and steel that I have always demonstrated. Living life loud as I have always done. Looking those critics, doubters and foes dead in the eyes and telling them I will not be quitting nor backing down. Telling them I can be the nastiest, craziest and down right sadistic man on this planet because behind all you see now that is what is driving me inside.

John: This is the Kenty I know..

Kenty: He never left the building John.

John: So tell me.. what's on the menu this week for you at the Lockdown show?

Kenty: Haha.. well I'v got two angry guys that have got something against me. A guy named Scorpion and another named Mike Hill. Both of them were in my match on Sunday and both I have plenty of history with, both good and bad. Hill was a different man in the 6CW days, he was a guy many looked up to in the back and many of the younger guys including myself would ask advice from. Where is the best place to pin, the best place to make a submission and how to cool the gas if your to tired to carry on. Hill was a very different man back then and to some extent I miss that Mike Hill. Now he is bitter, jealous and rotten to the core. The way he acts towards his opponents and his words, make my blood boil. Hill has lost his way and is determined to get back to the top by any means necessary.

John: And this Scorpion chap? what's he like?

Kenty: Scorpion.. well Scorpion is a guy who likes to be in control. He's a control freak. He is also as nasty as they come. Ruthless and intimidating to be around with a cold blooded desire to be the best he can be. Scorpion has been around for a while now and I would consider him one to look out for this year. He has this unquenchable desire to destroy all in his path and I think I have firmly placed myself right in his huge path and am looking down the barrel of a shotgun. I mentioned earlier about flipping out on Sunday and I think flipping out that badly has placed me right in the way of this guy who want's me hurt and want's me beaten. But.. I felt like I needed to unleash my anger. I truly hate people who look down on others and think that holding all the cards in their hand can let them have the upper hand on people therefore being able to control and dominate people when they see fit. It doesn't sit well with me.

John: So how you going to respond?

Kenty: The best way I can John.. the code which I live by and being the best I can be. Showing up in Birmingham all guns blazing, the charisma oozing and with the lights on bright proving to the millions around this tiny planet that I'm Mr Kenty. And I will never rest aslong as I'm fit and healthy and providing my bones don't turn to dust very soon I will be in Birmingham giving it my all. You can count on it John.

John: I'm sure I can Kenty.. but right now I'm afraid I have to go. I got some planes to book and people to see.. you know the usual.

Kenty: Absolutely John. I'm getting in your way, haha! well if this is the last time we meet I hope you find what your looking for. Your words and actions in the past have truly inspired me and I will.. I will make you proud. Even if I have to fly to L.A and see you, I will make you proud.

John: You will. You always have. Now go on.. get out of here. You got business, to take care of with that lucky barmaid.

Kenty: Haha, you know what John.. I will leave her to you. She's a nice girl.. but incase she want's to know who I am.. here's a photograph of me. Admittedly, it's me with the Freeweight title on a 6WF show but I will sign it before I go.. I got to get back up to Birmingham sharpish, you couldn't do me one last favour?

John: It will be my honour.

*Kenty quickly scribbles his signature on the photograph before giving it to John, before the pair share another hug and a pat on the back before Kenty breathes deeply and heads towards the exits of the bar, his face clearly etched with some emotion as the scene closers with John sitting down and looking on with a acknowledging smile as Lisa the Barmaid comes over seemingly wondering where Kenty has gone as the scene fades away.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 pm

MM: ‘Woah, woah, woah big guy, let’s not say things we will regret, I mean my European title reign was boring? Come on, we all know that’s not true, don’t we?’

(Marshall looks to the crowd for support before being met with a loud ‘BORING’ chant, to which Chris Patricks gives a self satisfied smirk as Marshall gets more and more agitated)

MM: ‘IT’S NOT TRUE!!! And you know what else ain’t true Chris? All of that bullshit you were just spouting, I am my own man, always have been always will be, me and Mr McGraw simply happen to share one common goal, one common goal that you just happen to be in the way of, one common goal that will come to fruition once I dispose of you on Friday.’

‘You see Chris I don’t need anyone else to do my dirty work for me (at this point Marshall shakes his head as if indicating to someone in the crowd, and there is a commotion in the crowd as Zakky Spencer, Xeres and Vlad who had been sat in the crowd surrounding the ring make their way towards the exits) for I am more than capable of taking care of my own business, and I am more than capable of taking care of you.’

‘But you are right about one thing Chris, you have beaten me more times than I care to remember, but you were facing a different guy back then, I had no purpose, no drive, I was a shell of the man I was to become, and fair play you took advantage of that. But that was way back in the past that was before the era began, and I am unquestionably better in every single way than I was compared to back then, and rest assured Chris, I am unquestionably better than you.’

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:20 pm

TGA: You really think that I've stopped 6wF gaining new talents? Have a look at the roster. Over half the guys here joined this company after my first spell as World Champion and no doubt countless more will join during this reign. You want to know why? Because 6wF is the top company.

(Crowd pop.)

TGA: Wrestlers are always wanting to join the ranks of the legends this company has produced. Young guys want to emulate the success of Nemesis-

(Crowd cheer.)

TGA: Of Cassius Zhi-

(Crowd boo loudly.)

TGA: Of JJ Johnson-

(The crowd go wild.)

TGA: And people will constantly want to have their name up in lights beside mine... The reason I'm main eventing week in week out is because I deserve to be there. That's the same reason that Lex Hart, Keith Leone and Chris Patricks are always there. These are the wrestlers that embody what 6wF is really about. Tenacity. Courage. Ability. All of those great qualities which we all strive towards.

(TGA looks down at Scorpion.)

TGA: But when I look at you I see none of these. You accuse me of having an ego problem, of bringing up my past; you just told everyone about that one time where you managed to score a pinfall victory over me. If I wasn't still relevant then you wouldn't have brought that up. The truth is, for as many people who I've seen stick with this company through the years, I've seen countless more be turfed straight back out.

I've already told you, you want to stay relevant then make people sit up and take notice. Maybe that's why you're so eager for me to beat you half to death right now... I'd make you relevant.

I think I'll spare you the embarrassment. This is supposed to be my week off; a chance for me to reflect on my own failings at Betrayal. I don't need any extra aggro from some cocky kid who thinks he's made it.

(TGA turns his back on Scorpion and walks up the ramp.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:38 pm

(Jack Reynolds is stood backstage holding a microphone waiting outside the door for the arena, he looks into the camera.)

JR- Hello 6WF universe, I'm waiting for Crime Lord to arrive at the arena to interview him about his loss to Logan Kincade at Betrayal.

(The doors swing open and Crime Lord steps through, he's not shaved and he looks furious. He storms past Reynolds, ignoring him completely. Jack jogs to keep up with the long strides of the former world champion.)

JR- Crime Lord, Crime Lord...can I please get a few words about your match at Betrayal?

(Crime Lord stops still and Jack nearly falls over.)

CL- You can have one:.....no.

(Crime Lord starts walking again and Jack continues to try and keep up with him.)

JR- That was actually 5.

(The camera man catches Crime Lord's eyes widen with incredulity and he stops still. Swings around and in one swift movement grabs Reynolds by his collar, lifts him up and pins him against the wall.)

CL- Do you have a clue who you're talking to? Do you know how little time I have for you snivelling journalists? I especially have no time for interviewers who show me no respect, who have the cheek to try and be cocky with me. I won't hesitate to bash you against this wall until your head drops and you start drooling on the floor. People have tried to sue me before Jack, they've never tried again.

(Crime Lord drops Jack, who slides down the wall to the floor. He looks shocked, but stands up and dusts himself off.)

JR- I'm sorry. Can I start again, I'd be very much appreciative if you can give your thoughts on Betrayal where you lost to Logan Kincade.

(Crime Lord nearly explodes again, before clenching his hands into fists and swallowing the rage.)

CL- I have a question for you Jack...if, hypothetically speaking of course...if, a wrestler pins another, but, but his feet are on the ropes, is that a valid pinfall?

JR- Well....know, but-

CL- BUT nothing Jack. But nothing. Logan Kincade didn't beat me, he beat me as much as you beat me last night, not at all. The man was scared of me, Kincade took the easy route out, rather than stay and fight, rather than prove he was Hardcore he essentially ran away. Pretended to win and then took off, leaving his dignity behind.

JR- You said before the match that Hardcore was about doing anything to win though?

CL- Logan Kincade didn't beat me though Jack, he pretended to. He fooled the referee and he's fooled the likes of you and I assume many other people into thinking that doing something like that means anything at all. A Hardcore champion shouldn't be a dirty, little, slimy son of a bitch like that...he should be a fighter, he should put it all on the line. Kincade showed a complete lack of testicular fortitude at Betrayal. He had no title on the line, he could have earned my respect by at least putting his body on the line but he chose to scurry his way out of the match, slip through my fingers and will no doubt claim this is a victory...a statement of intent. The only thing Logan Kincade proved at Betrayal is that he is terrified of me, that is frightened of what I am capable of. He knows if I beat him at Betrayal, I'd be coming for the title I made famous at Survival, I'd be gunning to take his head off!

Kincade is a snivelling runt of a man, a pathetic waste of human tissue...he lived up to his roots by STEALING the win...even Blue Dragon, a man I have ridiculed, a man I pushed to the sidelines because of his inadequacies...Blue Dragon is a better guy than Kincade is.

You see Jack, Logan Kincade is desperate to be me. He beat Blue Dragon, he realised that he didn't want to be him any more, he has higher aspirations now. Kincade would love to be me, he'd love to have had the success I have had, loved to be held in the same regard, loved to be as hated by the fans, loved to be as goddamn good as me! Logan Kincade will never be me! I am the only one who can be! I see them talking, I see them saying that Kincade is a younger, more improved Crime Lord. Logan Kincade is a wannabe, Logan Kincade is a pale copy of me, the original is always better and it's never been more true here. I will show the whole world that Logan Kincade is not the new me, in the same way that Blue Dragon wasn't the new me, GDC wasn't the new me, Xeres wasn't the new me, Rapture wasn't the new me. Time after time people have predicted that I'd roll over for the new generation and every time I have proved them wrong and proved that I am the king of this federation.

This time is no different Jack, Kincade may have escaped at Betrayal, but if I have my way he won't have got away for long. He'll soon be in my grasp and I will break him. I will end this ridiculous campaign for Logan Kincade to replace the Iron Man.

(Crime Lord drops the microphone and Jack stumbles to pick up, desperate to ask more questions but Crime Lord has already walked away.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 am

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

'Edgecrusher' by Fear Factory hits as if the signal to boo as the crowd show their hatred towards the top of the ramp as Logan Kincade steps out with a snarl carved into his war painted face. He has his Hardcore title firmly around his waist where it has been for over 7 months.

MW: Mr Hardcore is here. The show can finally begin!

RJ: Logan must be in a very good mood, following his win over Crime Lord.

MW: Impressive win I think you meant to say Arj, This wasn't any win, it was a win over a former 6WF Champion, possibly the greatest 6WF Champion this fed has seen....so far

RJ: Let me guess? Until Logan gets his hands on the world title?

MW: Exactly!

Logan strolls down the ramp glaring at fans as they shout abuse his way. He reaches the ring when he stops and walks around to the commentators desk. Michael Wire hands Logan a specially made 6WF Hardcore Microphone which causes the fans to boo even louder.

LK: Hahahahahahahahahahaha You people are so predictable that it is laughable. If Crunchy or Squishy or whatever Uryu is calling himself these days did it you people would have cheered because as much as you people can try and deny it. This place is a mother fucking popularity contest.

Look at the 6WF World title scene.... Marshall Murdoch? Cobra? Chris Patricks? Have any of these held the most brutal and dangerous title this or any company has ever dreamed up!?

Crowd: YOU SUCK!

LK: I will help you simpletons answer this exceedingly easy question.

NO!

Crowd: YES!

LK: No...

Crowd: YES!

LK: NO! The answer is no! None of these wannabes have even gotten near my level in the last..... fuck it, EVER! None of these fools, none of these has been's and never were's are fit to lick my boots.

Just look at Betrayal... I beat... BEAT! The former 6WF World Champion... with ease. After all his insults and big words. He, just like Blue before him.... just didn't have enough for The Kincade hahahaha

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

LK: Yes, boo me, boo me beating a former chant, boo me continuing my rise to the top of the mountain, BOO ME! the Hardcore champ for over 7 months! BOO! ME! Logan Kincade, slayer of dragons! I gave Faith to those who would cry Nay Bother..... hahaha, and now I have brought a crime lord to JUSTICE..... Boo me? You should all be THANKING ME! You are welcome 6WF. You are most welcome.

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: Jealousy is understandable, you people don't have dreams that stretch further than hoping the Government don't stop your unwarranted dole payments for the gammy leg you claim to have from a non existent injury that never happened a decade ago.... No jealousy of someone with true aspirations and talent is totally understandable.....but it is not acceptable.

Logan unhooks his hardcore title and raises it high above his head.

LK: I don't have to stand here... and take abuse from such cretins as yourselves.... My skill is so immense the board are too scared to have me on the card tonight, but they can't stop me doing as I please......

Logan shoulder his Hardcore title

LK: .... I am the goddamn Hardcore Champion

Edgecrusher blasts out of the speakers as the crowds noise level his a new high as Logan laughs as he walks up the ramp

MW: What a champion! Bravo!

RJ: Sit down idiot.

MW: As Logan said, You people are jealous of him! It's really pathetic and the board and Mr McGraw need to realize the super star they have at their disposal. They need to stop insulting Logan with matches against nobodies

RJ: Nobodies?! He just had a match against one of the greatest ever!

MW: Old news RJ. Old news.

RJ: You need your head examining Michael, we will return after there messages folks.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:25 pm

*Max Adamson and Clarissa both stop laughing and turn to face the stage as "I fought the law* starts blaring out around the arena to a chorus of cheers*

RJ: Looks like the new Freeweight Champ has a few things to say.

MW: It's a disgrace that he is called that RJ, look at the way he dresses, thats no way for a champion dress.

RJ: You serious, what difference does that make, Nay has all the qualities to make a great champ.

MW: Yes like cheating? What else do you call the way he robbed Scorpion of a fair match last night.

*The cheers finally explode as Cameron Faith steps out onto the stage dressed in grey joggers, polo shirt, cap and the Freeweight belt laying over his shoulder. He takes a few steps to the top of ramp where he stops, takes the belt in both hands and raises it above his head before placing it back on his shoulder and heading towards the ring slapping hands with fans as his passes. Cameron is handed a microphone as he climbs the step before stepping into the ring and taking a few steps towards Max Adamson who is muttering a few words to Clarissa.*

CF: Luck of the draw? That's rich coming from the man who only made it into the chamber because absolutely no one else was available, Hell I even heard that McGraw was on the phone begging Trevor Swann to come back before the settled on you.

But to be fair to you did put in one hell of a performance, except you seem to be glossing over a few details. Sure you eliminated a couple of opponents but I won two matches back to back.

*Cameron looks proudly at the belt on his shoulder*

CF: Make no mistake Max, I have earned this title and anyone who wants to take it off me will have a battle on their hands. Look at everything I have been through in the last year just to get here, Imagine what I am willing to put myself through to keep it.

You see people like you, Scorpion, Mike Hill think that just holding this title will help define your career, I think its what I do while holding this title that will define mine.

So Max this week you can try and bring me back to earth with a crushing defeat but be warned my names not Clarissa, I ain't just gonna hand it over because some because some Aussie prick wants it.

*Clarissa starts to hurl abuse at Cameron before Max gestures for her to be quiet as Cameron starts to back away towards the rope*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Max stares into the eyes of Cameron Faith and sneers in his direction before speaking.

Max: You have the audacity to come out here, dressed like Hobo’s ill-advised cousin, give me your life story in a thinly veiled attempt to make yourself appear unique, and then you do what every single other Adamson wannabe does and make fun of mine and Clarissa’s relationship. Wow, how original… Lets hear it for the originality of your Freeweight Champion folks!

Adamson sarcastically applauds as the crowd boo him, another “Nay Bother” chant goes around the arena

Max: I hear you’re going by your real name now. What is the introductory line, “Hi, I’m Nay Bother, my friends call me Cameron”. Well I’ll be calling you Nay, because I’m not your friend. I don’t want to be your friend, I want to be your enemy. I want to be fighting the guy who thinks he can suggest I’m nothing more than a replacement for Trevor Swann. You’re even comparing me to Scorpion and Mike Hill. Ha!

Adamson shares a laugh with the now calmed Clarissa about being compared to Scorpion and Hill

Max: Nay, there’s two kinds of people in 6WF. The good guys, and the bad guys. You seem like one of the good guys, these foolish fans believe you’re a good guy, but you come out to the ring, with your good guy look, your good guy fans and your good guy mentality, and you resort to petty jokes and pathetic bullying techniques against my girlfriend. Thing is Nay, I’m a bad guy. But I’m also an honest guy. I can admit I’m a bad guy. I don’t hide behind this façade that I am a good guy who every now and then bullies people. That doesn’t work Nay. That’s a bad guy who’s also a fraud. I am a bad guy and I do bad things, while telling people to their face that I will do bad things. Nay Bother, on Lockdown, I will do bad things to you, I will hurt you and I will emphasise the point most of these people already know. You are not worthy as the Freeweight Champion. Smile and adjust that Championship all you want, it is a matter of time before Max Adamson holds it. I already know it, Clarissa already knows it, and now I’ve pre-warned you, you now know it. The only question is whether you choose to believe it or not. Ignorance is bliss Nay. See you Friday.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:28 pm

Johnny Goldman is shown in his Locker room. His eyes have large bags under them as if hasn't slept much in the last few days. He is holding photographs of his parents as he talks to himself.

JG: I'm sorry.... I am trying my best...

He flicks through to one of his father in his wrestling gear.

JG: I'm sorry Dad.... I am trying to make up for the things I have done.... the things I haven't done....or should have done. I have a chance to get back on the path to redemption this week when I take on Jerome Dubois.

I promise I will give it my all.... If I win I will dedicate it to you.... if not.... then I don't know what I will do....It might be all...

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

JG: Come in?

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:24 pm

*Zach Corchia steps into the locker room, he's carrying a big bag over his shoulder, dressed in jeans and a grey T-shirt. He swings and drops the bag on a bench and walks up to Johnny, patting him on the shoulder.*

ZC: How you doing Goldy?

*Johnny looks at him, bags clear under his eyes, the photographs still in his hand. His voice wavers when he replies.*

JG: Yeah I'm fine Zach.

ZC: C'mon Johnny. We might have only been partners for a little while but I'm not stupid. I get it, you're hurting, I am too. This isn't how I imagined my career going when I signed for Ascension, I thought I'd be on top of the world.

JG: Zach, I don't know how many more setbacks I can take though.

ZC: Johnny....Johnny, Johnny, Johnny...those aren't the words of the man I wanted to tag with, they're not the words of the first ever CWA World Champion, of the man who refused to give up in the face of adversity. Sure, we're at the very bottom of the pile right now, we're filler, but those fans, they love us all the same. They love what we do, they believe in us, it's about time we started to believe in ourselves Johnny.

I don't want to spout cheese at you all day but we're fighters, we've both been faced with setbacks, we've both had similar careers. We've reached the very top, only to see the mountain we just climbed disappear from underneath us. We've both then tried to kickstart ourselves somewhere else and not achieved what we want but Johnny, Goldy man, this is it, this is our opportunity.

There has to be a reason why we've been handed chance after chance, because we're good at what we do, because those fans love us, they hang on every word, we take away their breath in the ring and all we have to do is turn all that, take all that and turn into wins. Those fans believe in us, they believe in you...and so do I. This tag team, we've not started well, I get it, but that's understandable, we're a new tag team in a difficult company but what we've got more than anybody else is that burning desire within us to be the best. Well that's start with the tag team titles, let's start this week. You beat Dubois then who knows where we can go, I'm looking right at the top Goldy.

A few years time, I want to see me and you, top of the pile, both world champion, fighting to headline Born in Fire. Names in lights, fans worldwide chanting our name, our place in the Legend's Club being set up for us. What d'ya say Goldy?

*Zach puts his hand out to help Goldman up and smiles.*

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:43 pm

JG: It's hard for me Zach, my family name is one of legend. The Goldman gym has produced some amazing wrestlers who have gone on to become champions all over the world....

Goldman puts the photos into his locker before shutting it and turning to Zach.

JG: I appreciate the pep talk though buddy, and I share your dream. I know you have what it takes.... I am doubting myself right now.. it may be a phase, or it maye be a realisation.

Either way I will give my all until the day my all is not enough, I will do my best because I have to. I owe it to my family, I owe it to you, I owe it to the Golden Army... and I owe it to myself.

I am happy to know you got my back bro, I promise if we do get another chance at Dopant Zero, I will be ready. I have to believe in myself again, a win over Dubois could give me that belief...

Goldman walks over to the corner of the room and takes out wraps from his bag and begins to wrap his hands.

JG: I am gonna go out there, I am gonna entertain the masses like only a Goldman can! I am gonna show the Golden Army that Johnny Goldman isback to his best! I am gonna show! That all that Glitters!....

Goldman takes a second as his mind wanders...

Zach: Johnny?

JG: ..Oh, sorry... all that glitters is Goldman!

Goldman stares at himself in the mirror as he continues to wrap his hands....

Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Prime Minister Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:05 pm

-Abe Abercorn is in his locker room.-

AA: Firstly, congratulations to Nay Bother on his Freeweight title. Also, I'd like to commend Mr Kenty for preventing that scamp Scorpion from taking advantage. Scorpion, don't ever pull that trick again. You need to learn respect. And for Mr Kenty, well done on losing with dignity. You have earned my respect, not that there was any doubt. Nay and Mr Kenty, you will go far. Break the glass ceiling, the pair of you.

Now, moving on to this next match. I'm going to be facing the Tag Team Champions, Dopant Zero. Now, you may be Champions, but trust me, you haven't ever taken the Professional Wrestling Examination. It's the toughest exam in wrestling. Many have taken it, many have been successful, but very few passed with honours. And that's the key. Honours. It's the only degree that counts. Until I see that you can wrestle, you aren't going to win the big one any time soon. Nay and Mr Kenty passed it............will you?

Lastly, who is this "extremist" I am paired with? Vortex? Firstly, Vortex, please don't use such language against our opponents. I don't like them either. But please, that's too far. I spent a considerable amount of time reclaiming my wrestling ideology from the extremists. Successfully I might add. Just remember - I don't like the extremes, of any hue.

And please, no funny business with the breastplate. I'd prefer if you did use that. It's cheating. I don't care if it ruptures the team, pardon the pun. Because by the looks of it, I don't want to be associated with you at all. Needs must though, I hope we can pick up the win, as much as it pains me to be associated with someone like you!

6WF Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:15 pm

(We cut to an unknown location where a man with his head bowed is chained by his wrists. He appears to be unconscious. The camera focuses in on the mans wrists which are heavily scarred and it is obvious he strained against the wrist buckles. A voice speaks in a calm and assertive manner)

???: No more shall the prophet hold him down. For he is now free. Do you understand? Well do you!

(A slapping sound is heard and the camera pans out to reveal a hooded figure whipping the chained man with a belt across his bare back)

This week you will stay here, stay chained up just as the prophet made him stay.

We hope you enjoy yourself

(The voice fades away before being replaced by a deep laugh. The camera then slowly pans out before finishing looking into the eye of an unknown face. Inside the pupil is the chained man, blood can be seen trickling down the man. The eye blinks revealing the screaming face of Chaos)

Gregers

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:04 am

Dopant Zero RP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up backstage as Tsukasa and Kenzaki are being interviewed by a 6WF Official)

6WF Official- Hello and Greetings Everyone we are just a few days away from Lockdown when we will get to witness probably one of the greatest Tag Team Matches so far of this year.. My 6WF Tag Team Champions to my side Dopant Zero against Abe Abercorn and Vortex. Men your thoughts

(Kenzaki and Tsukasa stares dead at the official and at the camera man)

Tsukasa- You should leave!

(The camera man runs off leaving the camera behind while the official starts to walk away)

Tsukasa- Corchia and Goldman get to the back of the line..you know what better than that retire because we defeated you two on two separate occasions! We are the 6WF Tag Team Champions and we proved it once again. I don't know what this company is not getting. We we are the Greatest Tag Team to ever step inside this 6WF Ring! There is and I mean there is no competition for us!

Yarmouth Blade and The Dragon???

Kenzaki- Retired!

Tsukasa- Parasite Killers!??

Kenzaki- Done!

Tsukasa- I don't understand what you Vortex or Abe Abercon has planned but just for your information we are not like Hidari you see we are different than Hidari because we like to hurt people and inflict pain. Why do you think we have no competition here in 6WF???

Kenzaki- I don't even know why?

Tsukasa- Vortex you run your mouth like a whore and you brag about this and you brag about that! Well listen to me closely you 2 dollar hooker. We're going to take turns pimp smacking til you learn how to STFU!

Kenzaki- Abe Abercorn you want to get back into wrestling. You came back and for what reason I don't know.. You're just like Vortex trying to get your foot where it belongs. If you couldn't win the Freeweight Championship Last Night what makes you think you can stay in the ring with the most dominating Tag Team on this brand!

Tsukasa- Abe and Vortex bring all the weapons in the world. What we bring is death and death will be your fate comes Lockdown!

Kenzaki- AND YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT!

(Scene Fades Away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:33 am

*Takeo and Kuinshi stay face to face and Takeo laughs at Kuinshi's last statement*

Takeo: "You're going to make me back down? A scrawny little shit like you, is going to make me back down? Oh god I've heard it all now!"

*Takeo chuckles away to himself before composing himself.*

Takeo: "Now Kuinshi you my friend have talked, I've listened, and taken it all in. You have indeed talked some sense. You are correct in implying I couldn't give a hoot about this crowd or anyone in the back. I honestly do not care for a single one of these worthless, low life scum, no matter what circumstances they live in or come from. Quite frankly I would happily put every single one of them in a wheelchair for the rest of there lives."

*The crowd boo loudly and chant Kuinshi's name, as he gets angry at what Takeo is saying*

Takeo: "You've made a mistake, pal. You say, "I don't respect people like you", well funnily enough I really couldn't give a damn. In fact I am going to beat some goddamn respect into that brain of yours on Friday night. You think you will, "put me down on a stretcher?" Well that just proves how mentally retarded you truly are. I think it's about time you stopped giving these fans false hope Kuinshi. You will never be anything in this company. And I am going to destroy you on Friday night, no matter how determined you are, no matter how hard you try. There is nothing you can do that will stop me."

*Takeo knocks the chair from underneath Kuinshi who falls but gets up and straight into Takeo, who looks down on him.*

Takeo: "You've got nothing Kuinshi. You are nothing but a little life piece of scum, like every single one of these peasants sitting watching us right now."

*The crowd boo loudly and chant Kuinshi's name*

Takeo: "Go on then. No good just looking angry little bo..."

*Kuinshi knocks the microphone out of Takeo's hand and takes a step back. Takeo already angry, takes a step back and swings for the head of Kuinshi who moves ducks out of the way of the right hand, and lands a kick to the bandaged chest of Takeo who winces in pain as Kuinshi makes a swift exit from the ring and up the ramp smiling and mouthing "I will beat you" towards an irate Takeo*

MW: "Kuinshi has angered the beast!! What is he doing!?"

RJ: "I hope he knows what he is doing! I guess we will find out if it is successful on Friday night!"

*Kuinshi goes into the back with Takeo in the ring holding his bandaged chest as the scene fades*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:58 am

The Saint is shown storming through the corridors of the LG Arena, his eye's bloodshot and his face thunderous. He spots the cameraman filming him and he immediately storms over. Forcing the camera to focus on him.

The Saint: Do you see this 6WF? Can you see me clearly?! Can you hear me clearly?! I hope so, because you're about to be given a dose of the cold hard truth!

I'm pretty sure you all witnessed what happened at Betrayal? The shocking climax, months of pent up anger, frustration, pure unrivalled emotion spilling out into the public vacuum. 'Innocents' fell into the firing line supposedly, nobody was safe, so they say. A travesty that a professional should be able to attack staff that easily...

Well, 6WF, I tell you what the real travesty was. The real travesty, the real miscarriage of justice was once again 6WF screwing The Saint out of what he outright deserved. The boards prized yes man was brutalised, beaten to within an inch of his pathetic existence... I promised TGA that I would maim him, leave him motionless as I stood over him and I delivered. I made a statement, a statement epically proclaiming that I am the best thing on this whole roster. I delivered. TGA was left in a sorry, immobile heap at my hand. Never have I seen a 'champion' look so sorry, so defenceless, so... So helpless as I did Sunday.

He betrayed everything a champion is supposed to be. So much so, that he couldn't even walk out of the arena... He had to be assisted out, just like the other 'innocents'. Except they weren't innocent, they were all in on it. The three referee's, each one as calculatedly inept as the other, all briefed to prevent my inevitable win by any means. Then, Mike Bird...

You see, I'd have come out there tonight to address you all in that ring, but there'd be nobody there to announce my arrival. Yes, Mike Bird was in on it too. I saw his face when he revealed the incorrect outcome of the match, the unadulterated glee, the relief, the pride he was ready to show that him and his cohorts and achieved a job well done for their baying masters!

Pure and simple, I was screwed, just so the fat, unhealthy virgins that preside over this company can receive their bonuses for the month! TGA doesn't deserve the title of champion, because I could still be pinning him now and he wouldn't kick out! And it's refreshing that he actually can acknowledge his insignificance, KNOW that he doesn't deserve to be a World Champion...

But that doesn't change the fact that he is STILL champion. And it's that fact, that one thing, that makes my blood boil. The fact is, I should be Champion, but I'm not, TGA shouldn't be champion... But he is! And I'm growing tired, I'm getting pissed off that the true talent is suffering! I'll hit anybody with a Divine Intervention if I suspect they're in on this conspiracy, I'll smite anybody who stands in my way, irrespective of who you are.

I'm sick and I'm tired of being restrained, held back, unfairly victimised by decrepit tyrants who are just afraid of the consequences of giving me the ball to run with. They're afraid of credibility, they're petrified of the real! They can't handle the fact that someone that will tell it like it is, someone who is so damn dominant is literally within whiskers of getting his hands on one of their prized assets, so instead, they entrust nonsensical supermen like TGA and Keith Leone to keep their cash cow ripe for the picking.

Well I say no more! It HAS to end, it NEEDS to end! I'm standing up and spitting in the face of the collective in favour for the real! TGA, it's good that you'll be ringside this week, because you get to relive the torment, the pain, the mauling you received at Betrayal.

Somebody needs to pay for the miscarriage of justice that went down on Sunday, and it seems that the board have elected Lex Hart as the unfortunate soul that will feel the full force of my animosity. And I've heard what you've had to say Lex, the taunts, the wisecracks, you think it's wise waving the red rag in front of an already irate bull? Do you really think I'm going to let you get away with it? You're not being clever Lex, you're not trash talking, you're just showing all the signs and symptoms of idiocy.

You might think you're ready, what with your clashes with Logan and Cassius, but you couldn't be further from the truth, they might both be delusional nut jobs, but neither of them are the victim of a crusade like I am. None of them are as pissed off, and dangerous as I am. At the end of the day Lex Hart, you've bitten off more than you can chew with me. Because, somebody has to suffer, someone needs to be made an example of and it's you in my firing line.

Somebody is getting hurt at Lockdown. Simple as.

The Saint looks into the camera one last time, before storming away.

Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down