6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results!! - Saturday 24th August 2013!

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results!! - Saturday 24th August 2013! Empty 6WF Lockdown Results!! - Saturday 24th August 2013!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:46 am

The opening credits play before and the camera hits the LG Arena as 'Rest In Pieces' roars around the arena as a huge display of pyro goes off as Lockdown goes on the air...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to Lockdown, and what a huge night we have in store for you!

MW: Tonight's show promises to be a brutal and bruising encounter! James McManus and The Fanatic will go up against each other in a No Hold Barred match, and TGA and Max Adamson will collide after weeks of emotion following the death of Chris Patricks.

RJ: And following on from last weeks huge announcement by Miss Jessica we'll see the first of the Time Attack qualifiers as Marshall Murdoch, the man screwed by Re-Genesis on numerous occasions takes on Re-Genesis' own, Dicey Reilly!

MW: We'll also see a huge four way match as 6WF Freeweight Champion Cameron Faith takes on Hardcore Champion, Crime Lord, Fight for the Right holder, Logan Kincade and Lucas Takeo!

RJ: That's just a prelude to what promises to be an explosive Main Event, as the resurgent 6WF, led by Keith Leone and Clarke James team up with The Consultancy to take on Re-Genesis, the Tag Team Champions Udo Berg and Visage, 6WF Champion Cassius Zhi and their perennial enforcer, Geoff Steel!

MW: Stay tuned folks, tonight promises to be a hell of a ride!

The camera pans around the arena, picking up signs from around the crowd.....

'UDO LOVES A TUTU'
'WE LOVE KEITH LEONE'
'ORIGINAL CLARKE JAMES'
'CASSIUS CAN KILL HIMSELF'
'YOU GOTTA HAVE FAITH, CAMERON FAITH'
'GET OVER YOURSELF, MAX'
'TGA! TGA! TGA!'
'SEXY LEX CAN HAVE ME ALL TO HIMSELF'

Last edited by Rich on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results!! - Saturday 24th August 2013! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results!! - Saturday 24th August 2013!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:54 am

We cut backstage where we see James Mcmanus stood in the interview area. He is stood alone with no backstage reporter with him. he is staring intensely into the camera...

JM-: As the fans know I normally do my talking in the ring. But last night as I was coming out of my local, I was approached by a 6WF fan and he said to me Friday night at Lockdown are you afraid of the Fanatic. I said Fanatic? The question is, Is Fanatic scared of James Mcmanus?

Mcmanus seems to be getting angrier and angrier. his stare continuously fixed on the camera...

JM: They call me the most technically violent wrestler in the world today for a reason, because everyone who steps foot into that ring out there with me gets ripped and pulled to shreds, seven shades of shit gets kicked out of them and they are never the same.

Mcmanus' voice now rises to a shout

JM: THE FANATIC BETTER BE FEARFUL BECAUSE WE HAVE A STRETCHER LEAVING WITH HIS NAME ON IT. HE BETTER BE FEARFUL BECAUSE JAMES MCMANUS DOESNT MESS ABOUT. TONIGHT FANATIC YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT I'AM CAPABLE OF. THE OLD MCMANUS IS BACK AND IM GOING TO BE THERE FRIDAY TO CAUSE MAYHEM AND TO BRING PRIDE AND INTEGRITY BACK TO MY NAME, BUT NOT ONLY THAT I WILL END YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL. 

Mcmanus stare becomes deeper...

JM- AND ONCE THAT IS SAID AND DONE KUINSHI IM COMING FOR MY EUROPEAN TITLE.
THE FUTURE IS HERE, AND IT IS BAD FOR ALL THAT CROSS MY PATH EVEN YOUR LITTLE HERO CLARKE JAMES.

McManus stares into the camera as the screen fades to black.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results!! - Saturday 24th August 2013! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results!! - Saturday 24th August 2013!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:55 am

RJ: In a ridiculous match which stinks of Alex Walker using his power, Kenji Hidari is going to take on CM Funk in a match to determine the number one contender for the FreeWeight Championship.

MW: Come on RJ, at least they’ve made him have a match. CM Funk could pull off an upset.

‘The Essence’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd boo, Kenji Hidari slowly walks out, he’s wearing a ReGenesis shirt. He ignores the booing crowd, as a sly smirk grows on his face. He walks down the ramp confidently and slides under the bottom rope. He removes his T-shirt and then beats his chest before raising his arm in the air.

RJ: Hidari is a fabulous competitor, and doesn’t need to reduce himself to this kind of farce. This is just like last week, at least it’s not our main event.

‘Somebody call my Mama’ blasts out and the crowd give a huge cheer, CM Funk sprints out onto the stage, soaking up the adulation. He lifts his hand to his face, puts his fingers on his sunglasses and rips them off.

MW: His sunglasses are....OFF!

RJ: Disgraceful!

Kenji Hidari is already out of the ring and hits Funk with a brutal spear on the ramp, he picks him up and drags him to the ring, slamming Funk’s head on the apron. He rolls Funk into the ring, who crawls over to the ropes and uses them to groggily gets to his feet. Hidari rolls in after him and the bell rings.

RJ: Kenji couldn’t even do this match fairly.

Hidari charges at CM Funk, who manages to duck a clothesline and goes for the role-up.

MW: Oh my God, CM Funk has rolled him up, pin!

1..............2...........kick out!

RJ: CM Funk genuinely nearly caught Hidari out then.

Kenji looks furious and he pushes himself up, Funk seems to have a burst of energy and he goes for a spinning kick but Hidari catches his leg and then judo throws him to the ground before punching him hard in the face until the referee drags him away.

MW: Kenji Hidari is like a man possessed, he feels disrespected from that pin attempt. 

Kenji violently lifts Funk back to his feet and then whips him into the corner, Kenji walks over and repeatedly kicks Funk hard in the ribs before headbutting him. Kenji grabs CM Funk and hits a vertical suplex. Kenji lifts Funk up into the air.

RJ: Brainbuster from Hidari, that could break CM Funk’s neck.

Kenji is getting a lot of abuse from the 6WF crowd now and he pushes himself up and lifts the limp Funk up onto his shoulders.

MW: Genshin!

Kenji pushes CM Funk off of his knees before grabbing CM Funk’s arm and locking in a Cross Armbreaker. CM Funk almost immediately taps and the referee has to struggle to pull Hidari off of him. The crowd are silent in disgust.

A: The winner of this match, and the number one contender for the FreeWeight Championship......KENJI HIDARI!

This announcement is met with loud boos from the crowd as Kenji rolls out of the ring laughing.

RJ: A dominant win for Kenji Hidari but as far as tasks go, that was probably the easiest he’ll face in 6WF.

MW: Disgraceful really. 

Kenji celebrates on the ramp as Lockdown heads to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:00 pm

We cut to the commentary desk where we see Wire and RJ sitting, They are sitting looking through there notes before looking at the cameras, both sitting holding there ear pieces. RJ begins to talk

RJ: Up next, we have the No Hold Barred match between James McManus and The Fanatic, and earlier this week, The Fanatic left a chilling message for James McManus...

The big screen on the titan tron lights up, it shows a telephone, we see a finger press a button which in turn makes the voicemail play.

F: Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please. Friday night you are about to bare witness to the dawn of a new age. 

A new reality which is yet even to be imagined.

If you open your eyes you will see the truth, You will see the world for what it truly is.

If this is not what you wish for. I only suggest that you close your eyes and go back to sleep.

After the message has played the finger presses the button again to stop it, we cut back to the commentators table.

MW: This voicemail was quickly followed by a second again from The Fanatic...

The screen lights up again and the second message is played...

F: The Romans,The Ottomans, Re-Genesis...

Empires topple, Leaders Destroyed, Champions Buried..

In due time James, The Fanatic will provide you with something you can believe in, something you can count on. 

An opportunity to be something larger than you have ever been a part of before.
if you say there is nothing to fear but fear itself, then you havent met me yet.

After I have beaten you senseless James Friday night, I am your saviour, your last chance to be someone here. Your last chance to be a champion. But this offer will only last so long....

James Open your post.

We now cut James Mcmanus Locker room, The TV is on. As the message finishes playing Mcmanus reaches for the Parcel on the table in front of him, he rips it open. He tips the contents on to his lap, theres a T shirt and a tape player, with a label attached saying play me. Mcmanus presses the play button we hear the voice of the fanatic

F: Way down yonder in the meadow, theres a poor wee little lamby, The bees and the butterflies pick at its eyes. The poor wee thing cried for its mummy. Hush a Bye, Dont you Cry, Go To sleep Little James, When You Awake You Shall have all the pretty titles if you come with me.

Mcmanus unfolds the t-shirt looking at it with disgust before throwing it to the ground and storming from his locker room, once he has left, the camera zooms in on to the T-shirt revealing that it is a Parasite Killers T-shirt.

RJ: A chilling message, and that match is next!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The camera cuts backstage to find Kenji Hidari stood facing the camera*

Hidari: I told you i would make an example of CM Funk and obtain the No.1 contender ship for my brotherhood. Now I am going to embarrass Nay Bother the way he embarrasses the Freeweight Championship. I am about to close the curtain on your time as Freeweight Champion Nay because that title belongs to Re-Genesis, that title belongs to me.

It's been far too long since I last held a championship and that Freeweight belt...

???: Will really bring out your eyes?

*Kenji turns angrily to find a grinning Cameron Faith standing with the Freeweight Title over his shoulder*

Hidari: You can stand there making jokes all you want but you know I am your successor, you know I am hungrier and better than you. I am coming to claim what belongs to me and just like I proved last week, you're to weak to resist me.

I will taking that title and there's not a damn thing you can do it about Nay.

*Cameron stops grinning and starts to look at Kenji more seriously*

CF: Nothing i can do about it? I been resisting you for weeks Kenji. You think because you beat CM Funk that suddenly makes you better then me? 

The only joke around here is that you think your gonna be my successor Kenji. You see every week you come out here making a lot of big promises yet every week I'm still the one proudly holding this title. Don't go thinking just because you are the now the number one contender thats going to change.

*Cameron gives Kenji one last look before turning and walking out of shot leaving the No.1 contender standing snarling in his direction*

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ: Coming up next we have a no Disqualification Match between two former European Champions The Fanatic and James Mcmanus! With there encounter as of lately I wonder how this match would turn out?

MW: You see RJ without a question of a doubt the Fanatic is a giant in his own right plus former European Champion! I wonder how all of this will play out anyway!

"Halloween Theme" blasts as the light in the arena goes red. The Fanatic walks out in his wrestling attire as he is ready to challenge James Mcmanus!

MW: My money is on the big man!

As The Fanatic continues to walk running from behind is James Mcmanus with a steel chair to the legs of the Fanatic

RJ: Sneak Attack

*Bell Rings*

MW: The match hasn't even started yet and Mcmanus has the momentum!

Mcmanus continues to hammer away with the steel chair in his hand as The Fanatic screams in pain. The Fanatic tries to get up only to meet a Steel Chair upside the head by Mcmanus!

RJ: Mcmanus is really taking it to the giant!

The Fanatic falls down as Mcmanus climbs into the ring and waves the nearly broken chair into the air as the fans praise/ Mcmanus climbs out the ring as he pick up The Fanatic only for the giant to power out throwing Mcmanus into the steel steps!

MW: What a counter buy the Fanatic!

RJ: This is so but the legs are already wounded how will the Fanatic regain his momentum!?

MW: He's a Giant he can't lose this!

The Fanatic pulls the steel steps apart waiting for Mcmanus to recover he storms into Mcmanus but he ducks the impact. The Fanatic runs into both the ring post with the steel steps hurting himself in the progress!

RJ: That had to hurt!

Mcmanus pulls the fanatic into the ring and goes for the cover

.......kickout!

Mcmanus slides out the ring towards the announce table as The Fanatic rolls out to gain recovery. As Mcmanus grabs a chair he walks over to The Fanatic as he tries to run hitting him with a chair shot to the legs!

MW: That was a loud smack!

RJ: The Fanatic rolls into the ring still holding his legs as Mcmanus brings the steel steps into play. He sits the chair in the middle of the turnbuckle waiting for The Fanatic to turn around.. The Fanatic doedges as he runs to the ropes and back for a closeline knocking Mcmanus down!

RJ: Goddamn what a close line!

MW: Here's the cover

......kickout

The fanatic pulls Mcmanus outside as he slams his head on the announce table

MW: Now these two feel the need to brawl over here!

The Fanatic pulls the monitors off the announce table attempting to hit a chokeslam but Mcmanus counters it!

RJ: Mcmanus just almost went through the table but countered it with a DDT hitting the floor!

MW: These two really hate each other! Who would be the first to recover

The Fanatic is the first one up as he continues to limp on his legs. He tries to pulls himself up as Mcmanus follows up with chairshots to the legs causing The Fanatic to fall over!

MW: I can't believe The Fanatic is still in this!?

The fans are hype as Mcmanus pushes the Fanatic into the ring.. he goes for the cover

kickout

Mcmanus climbs out to the ring bringing the steel steps into play and tries to pick up the Fanatic up only for the giant to counter with a sidewalk slam on the .steel steps

MW: Cover Him!!!

kickout!

The Fanatic is pissed as he gets prepared to hit Mcmanus with a second choleslam attempt

RJ: Chokeslam!!!

MW: No!!

Mcmanus dodges and avoids the choke slam as Mcmanus pushes The Fanatic to the ting post with the steel steps.. The Fanatic is light headed as Mcmanus hits a suplex on The Fanatic.... The fanatic is in pain as his leg hits the steel steps...

Mcmanus takes the chair and continues hammering the foot and ankle of the  monster! Mcmanus then applies the chair on The Fanatic and hits the

MW: Figure Four Time!

RJ: There's is no way in hell The Fanatic can fight through this!!

MW: The Fanatic taps out!!!!! Damn!

Ding, ding, ding!

RJ: A huge win for Mcmanus in a hard fought No Disqualification Match! Well deserved!

MW: The Fanatics legs gave out!

RJ: The bigger you are the harder you fall!

Mcmanus rolls out the ring as he looks and smirks down at the wounded Fanatic as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:04 pm

The lights are dim at ringside, the crowd are expectant as the lights slowly turn back and the titantron kicks in to reveal Max Adamson sat on the edge of his seat, in his locker room. Adamson has grown a stubbly beard since last week, and is looking a little dishevelled. He is wearing faded jeans with an old Chris Patricks "I am the Enigma" t-shirt on, and is twiddling a microphone between his hands and fingers, while looking completely nonplussed at the booing crowd.

Max: A while ago, I claimed that I would punish he who was responsible for Max Adamson losing the chance to become number one contender to the World Championship. A lot of people didn't get what I meant. Clarissa, my girlfriend, didn't get what I meant. You, the fans inside this arena, didn't get what I meant. After Lockdown, you will get what I meant.

(Adamson rubs his beard and looks agitated)

Max: I must admit though, I'm surprised. I'm surprised I actually have my revenge match against TGA so soon after asking for it! Knowing the 6WF board and GM's over recent times, it's not normally like them to do something so... Pro-active. But here we are. A Born In Fire standard match on Lockdown as a gift to you, the people. TGA versus Max Adamson. It could be a match for the ages... But not if I have anything to do with it. A match for the ages, a 5 star match if you will, is about giving the people what they want. It's about two finely tuned athletes putting on a wrestling clinic. It's about two individuals, wrestling and giving it their absolute all to score a pinfall or submission.

(Adamson stands up and knocks the chair over as he does)

Max: This isn't about a pinfall or a submission for me. This is about revenge. This is about vengeance. TGA messed with the legacy of Chris Patricks. For that, he shall never be forgiven. He shall never be released by the captors of his sins. TGA knows he did wrong. But like every other sycophant in 6WF, he denies it. He denies he ever did anything wrong, preaches as if he were the victim. Preaches to the walking stupid as each and every one of you somehow believed him! My point is this. This isn't going to be "pure". This match is going to be TGA getting what's coming to him. And by that, I don't mean a quick roll-up for three seconds. I mean pain. I mean torture. I mean beating TGA to within an inch of his pathetic life. When he steps between those ropes, when he goes face to face with Max Adamson, I will look him square in his beady eyes and know he will be sorry. Even if he isn't sorry at the beginning of the match, believe me, he will be sorry by the end.

Max: I could stay out here repeating myself about how TGA screwed me out of my World Title match. About how TGA had ruined my attempt to leave a lasting legacy to Chris Patricks. Two things, one, you already know about that yet you choose to disbelieve it. And two, while TGA thinks he has ruined my attempt to leave a lasting legacy to Chris, he hasn't. All TGA has done is delay me. He will be nothing but a speedbump on my road to the World Championship. And as TGA knows, he and I have history when it comes to roads and driving...

(Adamson points up to the sky and mouths "I will do this for you Chris, love you man")

Max: If there's one thing I've learnt from the past few weeks, it's that "haters gonna hate". No matter what I do, there always will be that disproportionate few who hate Max Adamson. I could save 100 baby kittens from a burning building, and these people will hate me. So I bear that in mind, if I'm going to be hated irrespective of my actions, I may as well do whatever I want to do, whatever is best for me and for Chris' legacy, and if I run you down "Teej", in the process, frankly I don't give a toss. Chris and I are together in this. He still remains in my soul, in my dreams and in my heart. And when Max and Paddy are finished desecrating your carcass "Teej", you and all these people will finally understand what I've been trying to tell you...

(For the first time tonight, Adamson smiles, almost sickeningly)

Max: ...You cannot stop destiny.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:15 pm

The cameras cut to the back and we see Geoff Steel stood with his arms crossed watching a TV monitor showing highlights of Keith Leone and The Consultancy. He is wearing a silver hoodie and red wrestling shorts, the camera zooms in on Geoffs face a smirk etched upon it. Geoff continues to watch the monitor not moving from his spot, Jack Reynolds then enters the shot and stands beside Geoff, Steel turns to Reynolds and nods acknowledging his presence before returning to the monitor, both men continue to watch in silence, not giving anything away. Steel then begins to chortle out loud and turns to Reynolds.

GS: Is that 6WFs great hope?

JR: Mostly

GS: I forgot how pitiful this company actually is, if that is the best they can come up with to stop us from seizing control. Personally I have no idea why this threat is being taken so seriously, just look at them you would hardly call them a cohesive unit, to most it would seem like they were the worst of enemies no members of the same team with a common cause, this is what’s got Walker so worried, this isn’t even going to be a challenge, we shouldn’t be concerned about them, they should be more concerned about each other rather than Re-Genesis. Not that I complaining mind Jack I could do with picking up an easy victory tonight to try and paper over yet more failings on my behalf last week, no doubt when Alex catches up with me he will have some stern words once more, about how we can’t have failure Re-Genesis and if I don’t start improving somebody else may be there to take my place. Whilst I know my performances of late haven’t been great I also know Alex well enough to know when he’s bluffing, he knows it wouldn’t be a smart move on his behalf to remove me from his plans, he’s learnt first-hand just what a pain I can be as a member of the opposition, he won’t want the stress that would come with that, so I’ll listen to his words of wisdom and mostly I will agree with him, but any threats he makes I know to take them with a pinch of salt, I think even he knows that, but that’s why we are so successful we have an understanding we actually know each other inside and out, unlike the superstars that have been thrown together to oppose us.

JR: Don’t take this the wrong way Geoff, but aren’t you taking a risk on just expecting to brush these men aside, no offence but that attitude may be the reason you’ve been falling short of the bar as of late.

Geoff looks a bit taken aback by Jacks remarks

GS: Cut me some slack Jack don’t you think I get another abuse already without you stepping up to the mark, I’ve already admitted that my form needs to increase significantly but is doesn’t help when people keep bringing up my shortfalls, I’m not one to make excuses but this past week, I hadn’t prepared for Logan to be in that match he was thrown in at the last minute, that’s hardly fair changing the game at the last minute, ok as the champion I am I know i should be ready for anything at any time, but that wasn’t in the script for me, it took me by complete surprise, you can’t blame for being caught out. Had I been told in advance I have no doubt as a team we would have won that match, we could have devised a game plan to suit all parties. It’s hardly fair Jack and why should I take all the blame, there was three of us out there where were the men to watch my back, I don’t see anybody questioning Dicey or Berg, no once more it falls on me to be the scapegoat, why because I was the last man able to fight and I just fell short. Nobody was complaining the week before when I lead Re-Genesis to two victories pretty much on my own, I didn’t hear any compliments thrown my way, but as soon as there’s a loss everybody is quick to point the finger in my direction, I can take the brunt and nobody is more critical of my performances than myself, but to me I think the others should start to take a long hard look at their own performances, because believe me Jack without me to take the blame they would have no option but to look at each other and that’s when the cracks would start to appear, I’m the glue that holding this entire team together and it’s about time I got some recognition for that.

JR:I think it was more who you lost to this past week Geoff that may have lasting repercussions, another loss to Logan Kincade, the man with the briefcase, the briefcase Alex wants, which you have been unable to deliver.

Geoff closes his eyes tightly and clenches his fists 

GS: Seriously Jack you are starting to frustrate me, we’ve made some ground other these last couple of weeks you don’t want to jeopardise our relationship, I’ve explained how Logan took me by surprise this last week, I simply wasn’t prepared, but if I’m given another opportunity to fight for that briefcase I can ensure you it will be leaving as my property, I know where I failed the last time and I know how to beat him, he won’t get the better of me again, I would put my house on it. I don’t want to concentrate on failings though Jack it’s not the Re-Genesis way, we look to the future and in my future I see nothing but victories, the mind-set of a true champion, the moment you consider losing as an option is the moment you have lost, I don’t plan on losing again anytime soon, Lockdown is the perfect opportunity for us to quash any doubts people now have about Re-Genesis and to strike a nail at those who oppose us.

JR: Any thoughts about the men who make up the opposition Geoff, you can’t deny that each member of that team has had some degree of success.

GS: I’m not disputing that as individuals they don’t have talents, but as a collective they have yet to prove anything, whereas as a team we at Re-Genesis have proven that we can not only hold our own against anybody but can also beat anybody that is put in front of us. The opposition is trying to run before they have even learned to crawl; it’s only a matter of time before they fall on their face, Lockdown will be their real test, their cup final, the only issue is they are not in the same league as the team they are up against, sure they will have the fans on their side everybody loves an underdog, but nobody is expecting them to leave Lockdown with anything more than a severe beating at our hands. That may sound arrogant Jack but it’s the truth, there is no hiding from it, already the cracks have started to appear it just waiting for us to crash straight through it, Re-Genesis is here to stay and it will take a lot better than what is on offer at the moment to stop our momentum.

Steel takes one last look at the monitor as the guys in the ring standoff, he then pats jack on the shoulder and walks out of shot with a grin on his face, and leaving Jack to his own thoughts at the scene begins to fade.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:16 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Lockdown and up next a match full of emotion...

MW: Max Adamson has been on a rollercoaster of emotion since the death of his great friend Chris Patricks, but recently he's become a man possessed. Blaming everyone around him for being unable to win a shot at the TAW Title.

'Just Close Your Eyes' roars from the speakers and the crowd are on their feet as TGA walks out on to the stage....

RJ: A huge ovation for a man who must be wondering how or why he's found himself in this position?

MW: I'm not the biggest fan of TGA, but even I have sympathy with him. He just wanted to be a good friend to Max and now he's in the middle of something nobody really wants to be part of.

TGA heads down to the ring, acknowledging fans at ringside, he stops and looks at a fan holding a sign saying 'One Chris Patricks', TGA looks to the sky before heading up the ringsteps and looking down the ramp...

MW: You know, Max may think he's the only one touched by the death of Chris Patricks but i can assure you TGA and many others have been just as affected.

'Lonely Boy' by The Black Keys plays and the crowd boo as Max Adamson walks out on to the stage. He ignores the crowd reaction, simply staring down at TGA as Clarissa slowly walks out behind him...

RJ: And where does she fit in to all this? The tortured partner of Max Adamson, Clarissa. Do you think this is what she expected would happen?

Max strides down to the ring, turning and directing Clarissa over to the barriers before sliding into the ring. He stands in front of TGA and snarls before stepping back and looking to the sky...

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, the two lock up and Adamson transitions his way around the back of TGA, he attempts a belly to back suplex but TGA lands on his feet behind Adamson. He turns around and TGA leaps into the air and hits a standing dropkick as Adamson falls into the ropes, TGA goes to whip him across the ring but Adamson uses his size to send TGA into the ropes. TGA springboards back and meets the on rushing Adamson with a crossbody block. He covers.

1...............Kick out!

Adamson gets the shoulder up sharply, TGA places him into a front facelock. Adamson gets to his feet, TGA hits a series of knees into the face but Adamson manages to counter with a Northern Lights suplex. He puts TGA into an armbar hold, the former world champion gets to his feet only to be knocked down with a big clothesline.

TGA staggers up to his feet, he runs in at Adamson who meets him with a big boot to the stomach. He then lifts TGA into the air, before hitting a knee-breaker. He hooks the leg.

2....Kick out!

Adamson is up to his feet and quickly gets going on the offence once more, dragging up TGA and hitting another knee-breaker.

RJ: Adamson clearly has a plan of action here.

MW: He just wants to inflict pain on TGA!

TGA is grounded, Adamson picks up his leg and slams it repeatedly into the canvas until the referee intervenes. TGA gets to his knees, Adamson bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick to the side of the head. He hooks the leg once more.

2.........Kick out!

Adamson quickly places TGA into a Boston Crab submission hold, but TGA reveres by booting Adamson away into the corner. TGA slowly gets to his feet, Adamson is out of the corner and runs in at TGA who takes him down with an STO. Adamson stumbles up, TGA boots him in the stomach then nails a legsweep DDT. This time it is his turn to make the cover.

2.........Kick out!

MW: Nice bit of counter work from TGA there, this one’s got the makings of a great contest!

RJ: That's if it stays as a competitive match!

TGA is up to his feet and he starts stomping away on the head of Adamson, the crowd cheers as TGA increases the force on the stomps until once more the referee steps in....

MW: TGA given Adamson back some of the aggression from earlier.

TGA stands behind Adamson, when he rises TGA bounces off the ropes and nails a one handed bulldog. Again he covers.

2.........Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up off the canvas, TGA places him into a sleeper hold finally looking to slow the pace of the match down. Adamson is quick to get to a vertical base, he elbows his way out of the sleeper hold. TGA runs in at Adamson, who floors him with a big spinebuster. Adamson hooks the leg.

MW: Game changer from Adamson!

2...........Kick out!

Adamson drops a couple of knees down into the face, he then once more puts TGA into an armbar hold. TGA slowly gets up to his feet where Adamson hauls him in closer than nails a stiff snap suplex. Adamson retreats to the corner, TGA rises to his feet...

RJ: Big shoulder tackle from Adamson!

2............Kick out!

TGA kicks out, Adamson gets up to his feet and lifts up TGA. He sets up for a powerbomb but TGA manages to counter with a hurracanrana takedown. Adamson stumbles up to his feet, he runs in at TGA...

MW: Superkick! What impact on that kick, right into the chin.

2...........Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up, TGA stands over Adamson waiting for him to rise. TGA whips him into the ropes and it is his turn to nail a spinebuster of his own...

2...........Kick out!

TGA is quickly up to his feet, he stomps away on Adamson continually until again the ref steps in. TGA then runs off the ropes and nails a big lionsault! Cover. 

2............Kick out!

TGA picks up Adamson and drags him away to the corner, he then hits a couple of punches to the face. TGA retreats back before sprinting in attempting a big splash....

RJ: Adamson moves!

MW: TGA’ right knee crashed into that turnbuckle then.

RJ: Exactly what Adamson wanted, now he looks to take advantage of the situation!

TGA is down clutching at his knee, Adamson slides under the bottom rope dragging TGA closer to the corner before then smashing knee several times into the steel ring post. He swings the knee with greater force each time, before rolling in as the ref’s count reaches 8. He then places TGA’ right knee across the bottom rope before going up top...

MW: Double foot stomp from Adamson!

2...........Kick out!

TGA manages to get the shoulder up, Adamson once again returns to the knee-breakers, viciously driving TGA’ knee into the canvas countless times. Adamson then lifts up TGA, he hits a running powerslam. Instead of covering, he goes for a 2nd powerslam and this time TGA drops down the back. He hits an inverted backbreaker into a stunner!

2............Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, TGA hobbles up to his feet and he attempts to place Adamson into a Boston Crab but Adamson boots TGA away into the ropes. He gets to his feet, TGA runs as hard as he can at Adamson who nails a dropkick to the knee. He then bounces off the ropes...

RJ: GORE!!

MW: WITH AUTHORITY!!!

3........!

Ding, ding, ding!

MW: A huge win for Adamson!

RJ: I don't think he's finished here though!

Adamson stalks TGA who writhes on the canvas. He kneels down, running his hand through his hair and staring down at TGA, seething....

RJ: I think Max has snapped here!

Clarissa looks on worried from the outside, she paces around before sliding into the ring and trying to reason with Max...

MW: I don't think she should be in there....

Clarissa strokes the shoulders of Max trying to calm him as he stares down at TGA, he turns looking out to the fans....

RJ: It's like Max is wrestling with his conscience here. Do the right thing, Max, walk away....

Clarissa walks behind Max, he stops, bowing his head and she places her hands on him. He brushes her off as TGA tries to get to his feet, he turns and looks at TGA...

MW: Oh no.....

RJ: Oh come on!

Max barges passed Clarissa and stomps down on the stomach of TGA. He collapses down on TGA, pummeling away on his temple....

RJ: SOMEBODY GET HIM OUT OF HERE!

Max continues his brutal assault, raining down right hands to the temple of TGA. Clarissa screams at him to stop but he refuses to relent...

MW: OH MY!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

RJ: SHE SLAPPED HIM!

The crowd cheer as Clarissa viciously slaps Max across the face. She steps back in fear as Max stops his beatdown of TGA, he looks down at the face of TGA and stares blankly through him. Clarissa backs off as Max gets to his feet, he nods to her and places his hand out in front of TGA....

MW: What? She didn't hit him that hard....

TGA looks confused, sweat pouring from his face as Clarissa looks on. TGA places his hand out and Max pulls him to his feet, the Australian pats TGA on the shoulder and turns to walk away...

RJ: I can't believe he's walking away...finally some sense slapped in.......OH MY GOD!

MW: CLARISSA!

RJ: GORE! GORE TO CLARISSA!

The crowd look on is disbelief as Clarissa moves to check on TGA as Max nears the ropes. He turns and sprints across the ring, aiming a devestating spear at TGA but Clarissa moves in front and takes a sickening Gore...

RJ: HE'S LOST IT! HE'S COMPLETELY LOST IT!

TGA is in shock as Max looks down at the crumpled wreckage of Clarissa, he backs away as TGA checks on her. Max shakes his head and leaves the ring....

MW: I can't believe what i've just witnessed! Max has snapped! There can't be anyway back from this, surely?

TGA kneels down beside Clarissa as medics rush down the ramp to tend to Clarissa as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:16 pm

*The scene opens up to a pastoral and tranquil surrounding of a beautiful, crystal clear lake in the middle of the British countryside. The Late summer sun is piercing down on the trees creating many shadows along the lake, emphasising it's beauty. the scene slowly changes again, to a shallowest part of the lake, where the water touches the soft green grass on the bank. On the bank is a large group of physically fit people, clearly athletes as they are wearing black wetsuits. To the side of these people are a few sparsely separated marshals in orange overalls maintaining a large gathering of people and fans who are behind a plastic makeshift barrier.*

*The scene changes again, this time to the middle of the throng of athletes where roving reporter Jack Reynolds is standing by, looking a little out of depth in his surroundings. dressed much more casually in a pair of blue jeans and a casual white shit while clutching his trusty 6WF microphone while being brushed by anticipating athletes. Greeting the camera with a small smile, Reynolds begins to speak.*

JR: Ladies and gentleman, this is a first for me and for 6WF! I'm here in Nottingham and ready to watch the annual Nottingham triathlon! of course I'm not going to compete but here is a man that will be entering his first triathlon.. Mr Kenty!

*Entering the shot with a cheeky grin and a silly face, Kenty appears for the entire world to see. He is wearing a black wetsuit like many of the other athletes participating in the triathlon. On his wetsuit is a official timing number and many sponsors plus the official 6WF logo. A few members of the crowd are becoming more excited once Kenty can be seen through the hive of activity.*

Mr Kenty: Jack! your not dressed to compete old man.. what's going on kid? I thought last week when we saw each other in the back, you said you were in mega training for this. Thought, you know, If Jack Reynolds is doing it best be in the best condition! but clearly you have let me down and the whole 6WF universe down! 

JR: Haha! when did I ever say that Kenty! your having me on.. but, onto the more important things.. why on earth are you putting yourself through the pain and agony of a triathlon? you must be insane!

Mr Kenty: Well, I love my fitness Jack. Ever since I have been a little boy, growing up, I have always loved and wished to do a triathlon. Seeing the Brownlee brothers for instance even last year was something to behold.. just inspiring. But, this is my first so I'm not expecting to light the world on fire if you will! but yeah.. I have trained a while for this so I'm looking forward to the test. 

Mr Kenty: Moreover, these things take so much time to prepare for both mentally and physically. It's like going into a big match scenario if you will.. which on the other hand will help me in the ring with that mental and physical demands that is placed on not just my shoulders but of each and every superstar. So, hopefully it will give me more of an edge in the ring and in the future in that respect.

Mr Kenty: Triathlons are designed to push the body like it's never been pushed before.. triathletes rather are in my mind monsters. They sleep, breathe and eat fitness and spot. They would rather wake up at five in the morning and go for a run than lie in bed till late morning and waste the day. And I respect that massively.. in many ways, to be a success in 6WF, you need to live breath, eat and sleep the action.. therefore competing in triathlons will only make me more so appreciate 6WF for what it is and the action. 

JR: Speaking of 6WF.. no match this week. Been keeping busy?

Mr Kenty: Of course! been training well and relaxing well for this. In many ways, I'm so grateful for 6WF officials for letting me participate in activities like this. Broken bones, cuts, abrasions anything that may hinder your in-ring abilities they will not be happy! very lucky to be involved in this.. but it's for a good cause. Were raising money for The Make A Wish Foundation UK with the proceeds going to less fortunate children in the United Kingdom. So the training and hardwork once I cross the finishing line will all be worth it.. 

Mr Kenty: Giving something back to the fans is what it's all about and I feel by doing this, it allows myself to really show what their support means to me and this company. It's a great honour to represent this company and even bigger honour to give something back to our fans. Because without them, their would be no 6WF at the LG every week without fail. By doing this of course, it highlights the very special bond us superstars have with the fans and by doing activities such as this it only strengthens the bond. 

Mr Kenty: Of course, it's cold not to be included on the show, but I know that every dog has it's day. In many ways, having a few weeks off makes you appreciate that you have probably the best job in the world and you wouldn't change it for anything. You realise very quickly that your apart of a very special group of guys, a unique bunch of guys who are lucky enough to be graced with the talent that has been given to them. Not everyone is given this talent, therefore it up to us to interact and share the bond I mentioned earlier with the fans to make them feel like they have the talent and making sure they are as close to their idols as possible. 

Mr Kenty: Of course I will be watching the show on Friday night very closely, I'll be at Lockdown.. their is no doubt about that Jack. I will be at Lockdown, without question because that is my second home! Birmingham will be rocking for a fantastic show and I will be watching as a fan again and I cannot wait. Of course, I will continue to keep watching and soaking up the action and continually learning about the strengths and weaknesses of the guys but primarily I will be enjoying the show as a fan. 

JR: Sorry to ask you this question Kenty before this event, but the fans must know.. are you a little disappointed to be overlooked by Jessica last week for the time attack match at Destiny for Lex Hart?

Mr Kenty: Not particularly Jack, if I'm honest. When I got that call in the canteen last week, I was tipped off about what was going to happen and I must say, it didn't surprise me. Like we both know, Lex and Jess share many things, and No I'm not talking about that certain video either! ahh.. couldn't resist! aha! but, no, the pair of them are a match made in heaven even. Or perhaps hell if you want to put a cool spin on it!

Mr Kenty: Indeed, as I have said time and time before, Lex is a fantastic athlete.. he maybe twisted and deluded but Lex knows Lex fully. He is so immersed in himself he knows how he ticks and how to manipulate people to his beat. He did it with Genesis back in the day and he has done it again. Pulling the wool over people's eyes is the guy's speciality. But it gets him results.. it gets him the adulation which he feels he deserves. But time waits for no man and as time gradually passes we all feel how tough it can be.. 

Mr Kenty: As a good friend of mine used to say.. Life is not about avoiding the storm or the rain. It's about dancing in the storm. Take every day as a blessing and not anything less. Life is beautiful and I'm enjoying every second of it.. nothing can keep this guy down. I'm sure some of the gang over at the LG are missing me after a few weeks of being on the down low but I'm missing them much more and cannot wait to get back into the grind. But as for now.. I'm taking on my first ever triathlon and doing it for a fantastic cause.. a cause for both 6WF and charity. It's going to rock.. see you at the finishing line Jack!

*A loud alarm echoes around the countryside as a warning that the Triathlon is about to start, Kenty begins to limber himself up in anticipation with his smile now disappearing into a more serious and steely determination while Reynolds slowly makes his way to safety behind the barriers. The Claxon then loudly blares out indicating that the triathlon has begun, a wave of athletes then crash into the water and begin swimming quickly. The scene then comes to a slow close as the final image shows Kenty wading confidently into the water before shallow diving into the water and front crawling amongst the frenzied athletes while the crowd goes wild.*

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:21 pm

*Kuinshi is seen in a  backstage hallway as he wears his European title across his waist as Jack Renolds runs into him without looking where he is going and falling over. Kuinshi glares at him briefly, causing Jack to gulp*

JR: Sorry...can I have a quick word with you regarding last week?

*Kuinshi smiles and nods as he steps towards Jack and waits.*

Kuinshi: Aren't you going to get up? 

*Jack nervously backs away and stands up at the same time as Kuinshi sighs*

Kuinshi: Look, I am not going to hurt you or get in your face unless it is warranted, just ask your questions and I will tell you the truth.

*Jack clears his throat and nods as he looks around nervously*

JR: Well, what was the idea behind last week, leaving your tag partners again and heading back up....

Kuinshi: ...Well it was simple really, a test of faith of my partners and last week I am proud to say it worked. They did not need me there for them to win and I was impressed with what they showed me. Kenji has a future but only if he is given the push in the best direction for him.

JR: What about Fanatic? Also would you care to comment on Finlay in....

Kuinshi: I gave Fanatic a final chance this week and I am glad to see that he understood my words from last week. He showed character and determination as well as keeping his focus on the match and playing an important part. He has potential to go far, how far he decides to go is up to him and the choices he makes.

JR: Any words for Finlay?

Kuinshi: You mean the drunkard who thought he could be better than me? The man who has no intention of trying to understand how futile his situation is? The man who vomits in the face of Truth after an all night bender? I am the European Champion for a reason Finlay! I am above you for a reason! I will always be above you Finlay because you will be on the floor, a bottle of gin in your left hand and your imaginary dick in your right hand. You can drunkenly dream of  being a big man but all you are doing is riding down the levels of hell until you hit the bottom, that is where you will freeze and become surrounded by every single bottle and glass of alcahol you have drank in your entire life. Hearing the laughter of everyone you have ever known and not being able to do a thing but listen and cry.

JR: Well...thank you for the quick interview Kuinshi

Kuinshi: Jack...if you want to understand a few things in life then seek me out, I will see if you are ready for Truth because most of these people are not. The rose tinted fools have no idea how painful the truth is until they realise it. I am willing to give you a guide to Truth, Jack. If you think you are ready...

*Jack scampers away nervously back the way he came as Kuinshi smiles and shakes his head*

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Always” starts to play and the whole arena start to boo as Soloman Riddick walks on to the stage flanked by Scorpion, the Resistance members raise there arms high into the air. The whole arena start up a 'You Suck!” chant as Solomon slowly and confidently walks down to the ring. Solomon steps into the ring and stares a hole into the crowd as Scorpion applauds from ringside...

RJ: Solomon Riddick is a very very dangerous character in the 6WF and this partnership he's formed; this alliance with Scorpion seems to have brought out a deeper and darker side to Soloman than i think we've seen before.

MW: Scorpion certainly knows how to get this guy ticking over. I don't think they will have forgotten what Re-Genesis did to them, and they will want another shot at the The Consultancy, but tonight is all about making Dopant Zero, and specifically Tsukasa Yagamura suffer...

‘Made You Look’ by Nas roars round the arena and Tsukasa Yagamura strolls confidently on to the ramp as the crowd boo. Kenzaki Nogami comes out and shouts abuse at the crowd....

RJ: These two need to start to focus, they've already lost the tag team titles, they've become the fourth element in this rivalry between Re-Genesis, Resistance and The Consultancy, with their former mentor, Kenji Hidari veing particularly scathing on their chances...

Yagamura enters the ring and cockily smirks over at Soloman who stares blankly back as Scorpion mouths over at Nogami...

Ding, ding, ding.

The bell rings and Yagamura and Solomon immediately trade punches, Yagamura gets the upper hand and forces Solomon back, Yagamura whips Solomon across the ring and back body drops him into the air, with Solomon rolling out of the ring holding his back immediately after the impact! Solomon glares at Yagamura and slowly gets back into the ring. Solomon and Yagamura lock up and Solomon win over and pushes Yagamura into the ropes and then scoops him up and slams him to the mat. Yagamura quickly gets up to his feet though and tries to go for a clothesline on Solomon but he lifts Yagamura into a slide swing slam and Yagamura crashes to the mat, Solomon covers....

1.......!

MW: A very nice move there from Solomon, this is going to be a power battle between two big men!

Yagamura powers out and they get to their feet. Solomon shapes to go blow for blow with Yagamura again, but kicks him in the ribs, Solomon hits a forearm to the face and takes a few steps back. Solomon then grabs hold of Yagamura’s throat but before he can go for the Chokeslam Yagamura kicks Solomon in the gut and then rams his shoulder into the steel ring post behind the turnbuckle. Solomon’s shoulder collides with the ring post and causes the ring to shudder a little. Solomon comes out from the turnbuckle and Yagamura is quickly upon him and hits him with a few punches to the skull and then lifts Solomon up and powerbombs him to the mat.

RJ: Huge powerbomb from Yagamura!

2................Kickout!

Solomon just kicks out of the hold and then Yagamura drags him to his feet and whips him into the corner. Solomon’s back crashes into the corner. Yagamura hits him with a clothesline that sends him crashing back into the corner. Yagamura grabs hold of the head of Solomon and unloads right hand and then runs the ropes looking for the big boot but Solomon clocks it and spears Yagamura to the ground before unloading rights and lefts of his own, he gets to his feet and waits for Yagamura to rise....

MW: BIG BOOT!

RJ: COVER!

RJ: That was close!

Soloman levels Yagamura with a thunderous big boot to the delight of Scorpion at ringside. Solomon chokes Yagamura illegally with his boot, the referee begins a 5 count which Solomon breaks himself at 4, he ignores the referee's telling off, and stomps angrily several times at the head of Yagamura Solomon then pulls Yagamura to his feet and locks in a headlock on Yagamura. Yagamura struggles as he attempts to get out of the hold and hits Solomon with a few elbow shots to the ribs and manages to escape the hold but just as he gets out he turns right into a big right from Solomon!

MW: DEVILS ADVOCATE!

RJ: OH MY!

MW: HOW DID HE KICK OUT OF THAT!

Soloman can’t believe that Yagamura managed to kick out of the high impact combination, he lets him rise onto his feet before whipping him into the corner...Soloman sprints across and nails a huge splash in the corner and waits for Yagamura to stumble out of the corner.....

RJ: I think we know what's coming...

Solomon clasps his hand around the throat of Yagamura and looks to Scorpion on the outside who nods...

MW: CHOKESLAM!!

3......!

Ding, ding, ding!

RJ: A hugely impressive win for Soloman......oh look out....

Soloman stands over Yagamura as Scorpion sprints round the ring, blindsiding Nogami and stoming down on him on the outside. Scorpion grabs the former tag team champion and whips him into the steel ring steps....

MW: What the hell is this about?

RJ: I don't know, Mike, i think they're trying to make a point....

Solomon nods from the ring, he looks down at Yagamura and grabs him with both hands by the neck as Scorpion tosses Nogami into the crowd....

RJ: Come on, the match is over! Oh no....

MW: CHOKESLAM!

RJ: WHAT POWER FROM RIDDICK!

Riddick effortlessly drags Yagamura up and delivers another devestating chokeslam. He stands over his fallen opponent before turning and heading out of the ring as 'Always' plays around the arena.

RJ: A great win for Riddick, spoilt with those needless actions!

MW: I think Resistance want to make a point that they aren't to be dismissed out of hand. They have plans and you can bet they want to see them through.

Soloman and Scorpion stand on the ramp and look back down towards the ring as we head backstage.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Lex Hart is shown backstage in his locker room on the phone....

LH: I know, right? Silly little cow, you'd think by now she'd learn but still, if she's going to toss title shots my way in the hope of rekindling some past affections then let her crack on....anyway, i've got to go, a night off for Lex means an easy ride.....and no i'm not talking about Jessica!

Lex laughs to himself and tosses his phone into his bag as Miss Jessica struts in to shot...

LH: Oh, if it isn't my fairy godmother...

Lex smiles sarcastically at Jessica...

LH: What do you want?

Jessica twirls her hair and lets out a sigh....

MJ: Lexy, i know you're trying to make this all about you, but come on, is that really what you want? Don't you realise that you're nothing without someone behind you? Don't you see that with me by your side you could get back to where you want to be...

Jessica runs her finger down her top, and down her stomach, looking seductively at Lex....

LH: The clinic?

Jessica stares across at Lex with disgust...

LH: What did you actually get up to when you were away? Did you smoke something? I mean, i just can't understand why you can't get it in to that thick skull of yours that i'm not interested in anything you have to say. We've been done for a long time, Jess. Sure, we had fun, we had some good times, but in reality, your just not all your cracked up to be. You think that by putting me straight into the Time Attack match that i'm going to be eternally grateful, maybe even see a different side of you, but truth is, you have one side, and it ain't that pretty. You're the same twisted witch you've always been, you see everything in a light that suits you, but you're forgetting, this is all about me now. I don't need your help, i don't won't to align with you, i don't want to rekindle anything. I'm going into that TAW Title match and i'm going to walk out with that title and show the world that Lex Hart gets by better on his own when he focuses on the most important thing in his life......me!

Lex smirks as Jessica shakes her head....

LH: Now if you don't mind, seeing as you gave me the night off, i'm going to spend it relaxing and having some.....ME time....

Jessica storms out of the locker room to Lex's delight, he turns to reach for his bag and the door swings open....

LH: Oh jeez, Jess, seriously....

Lex turns round to see Alex Walker stood in front of him, smiling...

AW: Expecting someone else?

LH: I was hoping not to expect anyone else, but, i'm Lex Hart, i guess you have to deal with being in demand...

AW: It's a privelaged spot to be in. Like the spot you have in the Time Attack match...

LH: Oh yea, going up against Mike Hill for his title. You must be sweating a little bit, Alex? Those matches are heavily stacked against the Champ...

AW: More reason to look for insurance....

LH: I'm sure Dicey will do just fine....

AW: You know, Lex.....

LH: Yes, Alex, i DO know. I know you. I know your games. I can see the sweaty beads of panic streaming down your face. You're worried and you think, like Jessica, that maybe for old times sake i'll help you out. Maybe even join your little revolution and we can have a glorious 6CW reunion and take back what was ours.......well, you're wrong. I have no interest in joining you, Alex. See, soon enough, Lockdown is going to be the Lex Hart show. Everyone is going to see me for what i am, the best damn thing in this company. Why would i sacrifice that to come and play second fiddle in your little fantasy team? It just doesn't make sense. Infact, it's desperate, Alex. And honestly, i thought you were better than that....

Lex turns and grabs his bag before turning to Walker...

LH: I guess hanging round here isn't going to get me much peace and quiet, so i'll have to find somewhere else to chill. Take it easy, Alex.

Lex slaps Walker on the back and heads off down the corridor.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Marshall is shown backstage with Jack Reynolds...

JR: Marshall, you're about to head into your Time Attack qualifier against Dicey Reilly, you must be thinking this is another Re-Genesis set up?

MM: It's probably going to end that way, huh? You'd think they'd need to stack the odds in Hill's favour, but, surprises can happen. The best thing about Re-Genesis is that this need to hunt in packs shows how weak they are. One on one, man for man, we can easily take them, that's why they protect themselves, like a pride of lions.

JR: And you're the prey?

MM: Yeah i guess so. But what they don't realise is that Marshall Murdoch is sick and tired of being the prey. Marshall fancy's going hunting and that's what i'm going to start doing. Hill is my target, and that Time Attack match is the perfect chance for me to get my hands on him...

Marshall's attention is turned as Dicey Reilly walks into shot...

DR: I just LOVE your confidence, Marshall. I think it's lovely that you think you stand a chance against me or Hill. You need to assess the situation, Marsh. You think you want a shot at Hill, but really you don't. You don't want any part of the pain and destruction that's going to keep coming your way. You and the rest of the Team 6WF rejects. Rejects like Leone who think so much of themselves that they never saw THIS coming. 

Funny how it works out, Marsh. You were one of us once, bottom of the barrell, left out in the cold like me, the company you loved turned it's back on you. You even came back and tried to take it apart, like the little hypocrite you are. And now you want to fight for it, like some cheerleader, playing errand boy to Leone and the man everyone always said was better than you, Clarke James.

Dicey smiles...

DR: How does it feel, seeing him back here? Seeing all the fanfare for him? Has he even been to see you? Have you even spoke? I bet he doesn't care about you, or anyone else for that matter. He's not come back for 6WF, he's come back to prostitute JJ Johnson's legacy some more and then ride off on the horse he rode in on when the going gets tough.....and then where will you be, Marshall?

The forgotten man again.

Just like old times.

See you in the ring, chump.

Dicey taps Marshall across the face as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:47 pm

RJ: Welcome everyone to our next match to determine who will take part in the Time Attack bout at Destiny. A lot riding on the two men involved. Marshall Murdoch will be looking for an opportunity to dethrone Mike Hill as TAW Champion……..

MW: Whereas Hill will be standing backstage and hoping that Dicey Reilly will come through and help even the odds for his Re-Genesis stablemate.

“Born to Fight” screams out of the speakers and Dicey Reilly appears on the top of the stage to a chorus of boos. He strides down to the ring and rolls in, before climbing each of the turnbuckles in succession.

RJ: Dicey could do Hill a favour here, but I don’t think Keith Leone will be far away from his thoughts.

MW: Leone will be watching how this unfolds that’s for sure.

“Papercut” blasts out of the speakers and Marshall Murdoch starts to walk down the aisle. He kneels down with his arms outstretched before jumping up and punching the air. The fans cheer as he strides down to the ring, keeping his eyes locked on Dicey as he goes.

RJ: When Marshall stares at Dicey……he sees Mike Hill.

MW: And he smells championship winning gold……

The bell rings and Dicey and Marshall lock up. Dicey gets Marshall into a headlock and smashes him with a vicious right hand. Murdoch goes down and Dicey runs the ropes to deliver an elbow drop in his opponent’s forehead. Dicey jumps on top of Murdoch, lifts his head up and repeatedly slams the back of it onto the canvas. The referee pulls him away as Dicey salutes the boos of the crowd.

MW:  Ferocious start from the Dublin Destroyer!

Dicey lifts Marshall up and whips him to the ropes. Marshall ducks under a big boot but is caught by a heavy clothesline on the rebound. Dicey brings his opponent back up to his feet before slamming him back down to the mat with a belly to belly suplex. He goes to cover Marshall.

RJ: KICK OUT!

MW: DICEY ISN’T JUST DOING A SERVICE TO HILL……HE MAY HAVE EYES ON THAT TAW TITLE!

Dicey gets to his feet and waits for Marshall to get up too.  He approaches him and boots him in the gut.  He places his opponents head between his legs and lifts him up in a powerbomb position. He then releases Marshall with force so that he crashes against the turnbuckle. Dicey stands smirking as the referee checks on Marshall who is rolling on the mat holding his back.

RJ: CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT MOVE?! A LOT OF AGRESSION ON DISPLAY HERE!

Marshall manages to slowly get to his feet as Dicey urges him on. He sprints up to him and tries for another big boot but Marshall ducks and rolls out to the apron. He grabs Dicey’s head and guillotines his neck onto the ropes. Dicey flies backwards while Marshall climbs the turnbuckle. He waits for the Dicey to stagger upwards before leaping off the corner.

RJ: FLYING CROSS BODY! PIN!

RJ: NO!

Marshall slowly gets up while holding his back. Dicey is on his feet too and Marshall hits him with stiff right forearm blows that send him back to the corner. He then runs up and shoulder barges Dicey constantly before nailing him with a DDT. The crowd are behind Marshall as Dicey lurches to his feet. Marshall walks up to the dazed Dubliner and crashes him to the canvas with a T-Bone suplex. He then hooks the leg.

MW: NOT THIS TIME! DICEY STILL HAS SOME FIGHT IN HIM!

Marshall gets back to his feet and lifts Dicey back up. He whips him to the ropes and whacks him with a roundhouse kick which makes Dicey lurch backwards against the ropes. Marshall goes towards him and tries for the Lights Out, but Dicey manages to back body drop him over the ropes to the floor. Marshall lands on his feet but his knees buckle awkwardly. Dicey exits to the apron and hauls Murdoch back up alongside him. He quickly boots him in the gut and lifts him up.

RJ: CRAICDOWN!! ON THE APRON!

MW: SWEET JESUS! DESPERATION MOVE!

Marshall head bounces off the apron after the cradle piledriver and then collapses on the outside. Dicey falls uncomfortably to the outside as well but he is in a much better condition that his opponent. Dicey slams the canvas a few times in celebration before rolling back into the ring. The referee looks at the motionless Murdoch and begins to count him out.

Marshall starts to stir, cheered on by the fans. Dicey watches him slowly getting onto his knees and he can’t believe it. He slides back under the ropes to break the count and rolls Marshall back into the ring. He then climbs up onto the turnbuckle and balances on the top. He slams his chest a few times with his fist, before launching himself off the pad.

MW: ELBOW DROP! THIS WILL DO IT!

RJ: NO! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!

MW: THAT WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED WITH A RE-GENESIS OFFICIAL! SLOW COUNT!

Dicey argues with the referee as replays show Marshall just kicking out in time. Dicey finally leaves the official alone and lifts Marshall to his feet. He pushes him towards the corner before unleashing a punching combo at the head and body of his opponent. Murdoch lurches out of the corner stunned which allows Dicey to rebound off the ropes and nail him with a big boot. Dicey goes for the cover once again.

RJ: AGAIN NO!

MW: REILLY IS GOING TO NEED SOMETHING SPECIAL HERE!

Dicey slaps the mat in frustration before lifting Murdoch up by his throat. He lifts him up in a spinebuster position before walking over and sitting Marshall onto the top turnbuckle. He starts to climb up as well and begin to get his opponent in a suplex position. However, Marshall responds with some punches to his Dicey’s breadbasket and pushes him back down to the mat. As Dicey gets up quickly, with his back to his opponent, Marshall jumps off the corner.

RJ: BULLDOG FROM THE SECOND ROPE!

Marshall crawls over to his opponent, rolls him over and then sprawls over him.

MW: STILL NOT THE PIN!

RJ: HOW MUCH MORE?!

Murdoch gets up and signals to the crowd. He then wanders over to the corner and beckons Dicey to his feet. The crowd are cheering wildly as they await Marshall’s finisher.

RJ: THIS WILL DO IT…….

MW: WAIT!

RJ: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

As Marshall waits for Dicey to get to his feet, Mike Hill strides down the aisle to the ring. Marshall turns to face him and watches as Hill walks around the outside and takes a position round the other side of the ring. Dicey has managed to get back onto his feet in this time and begins to turn round. Marshall gathers his thoughts again after Hill’s distraction and launches himself at his opponent.

RJ: MARSHALL LAW………..!

MW: NO! AVOIDED!

RJ: CROSS-FACE CHICKEN WING!

As Marshall finally goes to hit Dicey with his kick finisher, he is able to see him coming. He dodges the kick, slides back around Marshall and locks in the submission move. Marshall immediately tries to get free but Dicey has the hold locked in tight. Marshall is forced to look at Hill who is standing laughing at ringside. Dicey rocks from side to side to increase the pressure on Marshall’s neck and shoulder. The referee asks him whether or not he wants to submit, as Marshall tries desperately to grab onto the ropes with his free hand. Hill continues to laugh and starts applauding Dicey.

RJ: MARSHALL CLOSE TO GIVING IN……..REFEREE STILL ASKING……

MW: LOOKS LIKE DICEY IS GONNA TAKE THIS!

RJ: MARSHALL’S HAND FALLING…….WAIT!

MW: WHAT THE HELL?!

Suddenly “Limo Wreck” blasts out of the speakers and Hill gazes up the aisle. Dicey turns his head all around the arena as Marshall continues to struggle to get free. The music keeps playing as the two Re-Genesis members try and spot Leone. Then, from through the audience, Keith Leone comes running up and jumps over the crowd barrier. Hill doesn’t spot him even though Dicey does and tries desperately to warn his stablemate. Leone sprints straight at Hill and sends him flying to the ground. Dicey looks on in shock as Marshall manages to break free of the hold while his opponent is distracted.

RJ: LIGHTS OUT!

Marshall grabs the head of Dicey and slams him to the mat with the codebreaker. Dicey lays flat out on the canvas as Marshall hooks the leg.

RJ: HE GOT THE WIN!

Marshall quickly rolls out of the ring and joins Leone on the outside. The two men slap hands and back up the aisle smiling. Hill has recovered enough to enter the ring and joins his Re-Genesis partner. Marshall and Hill stare at each other as Leone pats Murdoch on the back.

RJ: Hill’s involvement there backfired. It is indeed Marshall Murdoch who joins Lex Hart in the Time Attack match at Destiny!

MW: The odds of him retaining that belt are diminishing by the second!

Hill helps Dicey to his feet and watches as Leone and Marshall exit through the curtain.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:00 pm

TGA is backstage with Kayleigh Reed...

KR: Teej, can you give us an update on Clarissa?

TGA: I have no idea, the medical guys took her off to get her checked.

KR: It was a pretty sickening act, can you try and explain what Max was thinking?

TGA: I don't think he is thinking anymore. And I can't even begin to explain what the hell she was thinking about trying to get in the way!? Does she think that by putting herself in harms way it might help Max understand he could lose someone else close to him? Why would you do that?

KR: She took a Gore for you and your questionning her state of mind?

TGA: Wouldn't you?

Listen, i've been in this business a long time. I've seen professionals, guys who work the business 24/7, 365, i've seen them hesitate when they know what's coming. We do it cause it's our job, but to throw yourself in front of one? That's like chucking yourself in front of a moving car. I understand the pitfalls of this job, that's the risk I take. I don't need or want somone taking the shots for me, especially not a woman.

Don't get me wrong, i pray she's ok and there's no serious injury, but this is getting out of hand and someone needs to stop Max.

KR: Well, i've just been told Miss Jessica has announced that next week, Max Adamson will be taking on Scorpion in the Time Attack qualifier?

TGA: You're kidding?

KR: Nope.

TGA: He damn near breaks a woman in half, is clearly mentally unstable, dealing with severe emotional trauma and they're throwing him bones? What are they trying to acheive, he needs help, not matches!

KR: That's not all, you'll be facing Solomon Riddick in your qualifier.

TGA rolls his eyes....

TGA: Great. Any other good news you wanna give me?

KR: I think that's it.

TGA: Thanks, give my regards to Clarissa.

TGA heads off up the corridor shaking his head.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:11 pm

Crime Lord is stood talking with Jack Reynolds....

JR: Crime Lord, tonight you face off against two men you've got alot of recent history with, Lucas Takeo and Logan Kincade, as well as a somewhat unknown quantity in Cameron Faith, firstly, what state are you expecting Lucas Takeo to be in?

CL: Hopefully alot better than the last two weeks. 

JR: Care to elaborate?

CL: Do i look like a doctor? This is the guy who claims to be bringing in an era of darkness. The man who claimed he was going to destroy me, and he's getting sick notes from the doctor cause of a damn headache. It's pathetic. It's bad enough having to rebuild the Hardcore division from the ruins that Logan left it in, without dealing with people who can't take a bit of pain. This is a mans ring, if you're gonna come to the ring crying then stay at home.

JR: It did look like a serious head injury he suffered?

CL: Did it? Is that your expert opinion? You think he's the first person to have suffered a concussion? I've had my share and still managed to compete. Takeo is nothing more than a joke competitor whose going to learn he's way out of his depth pretty quickly.

JR: You're also coming up against Logan Kincade, the man you took the title from?

CL: Yep.

JR: Thoughts?

Crime Lord looks at Reynolds with disdain...

CL: Thoughts about what? His ring attire? The shiny briefcase? What he's going to do in the match? People keep going round singing Logan's praises but what's he actually acheived? Beat me after i'd been through Hardcore Hell and then avoided Re-Genesis at all costs? You know, Logan's run with this belt was pretty impressive, but when you look back at it's history, when you look at his reign in detail it's far from that. A mediocre talent pool, piss poor challengers and a pointless family feud where all it was about. The only time he ever met any class was when i stepped in, and look how that ended. Logan's just an angry man with a complex, that's why they make punching bags. Do you see a punching bag walking round here with a world title?

JR: No?

CL: And you won't see Logan with one either.

JR: What about Faith?

CL: What is this, Songs of Praise?

JR: I meant Cameron Faith?

CL: Yeah, i know who you mean, that's my answer.

JR: I'm confused.

CL: It means i don't care for him. Now get the hell out of my face.

Reynolds scurries off and Crime Lord smiles to himself, pulling a cigar from his pocket and lighting it up. He turns to see Logan Kincade standing, snarling. Crime Lord blows smoke in his face and walks off to Logan's fury.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 pm

RJ: Folks, up next we have the Fatal Four Way match between Cameron Faith, Logan Kincade, Crime Lord and Lucas Takeo....

MW: This could be an interesting match, 'Arj! 

The lights in the arena dip down as 'From Yesterday' by 30 Seconds to Mars plays through the speakers and the crowd boo as Lucas Takeo walks out on to the stage....

RJ: A week after being excused from action the monster Takeo is back in action and you have to wonder what kind of state he's in physically.

Takeo strolls down the ramp as 'I Fought The Law' blares out across the arena and the crowd rise to their feet as Cameron Faith walks out on to the stage, raising his 6WF Freeweight Title in the air..

MW: The unknown quantity in this match for sure, but not one to be underestimated.

RJ: Cameron Faith has come a long way, but with Kenji Hidari determined to take that title from him i have a feeling Faith is going to have a rough time on his hands in the coming weeks.

Faith slaps the hands of the fans at ringside and hands his title to a stagehand before entering the ring. The lights in the arena dip and a warning plays out...

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Edgecrusher hits as the crowd shows their dipleasure. Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp with a sickening grin across his half war painted, half scarred face.

RJ: Nothing unknown about this man. The man with a guaranteed shot at either world title, and the man Re-Genesis have targeted as the biggest threat to them.

Logan hits the ring and stares over at his former tag team partner, Faith as 'Rain Wizard' erupts and the crowd boo ferociously as Crime Lord walks out on to the stage, still puffing on a cigar. He stomps it out and raise his 6WF Hardcore Title in the air and smirks down the ring. Takeo stands in the corner looking across as Logan snarls down the ramp.

RJ: A few combustible elements here, and certainly a couple of egos!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord and Logan Kincade stare at each other, Takeo and Faith stare across at them uncomfortably. Logan Kincade moves towards Takeo whilst Crime Lord heads towards Faith. Logan Kincade hits a big punch to the head of Takeo, the two begin to exchange massive blows. Crime Lord and Faith actually lock up, Faith pushes Crime Lord towards the corner. He hits a series of boots up into the stomach, Crime Lord aims a sharp side kick to the gut but Faith catches it, he pulls Crime Lord forward and nails a spinebuster. He hooks the leg...

2....Kick out!

Crime Lord powers his way out of the first pinfall of the match, Faith rolls up to his feet and he drags the former world champion with him. He whips him towards the corner but Crime Lord reverses sending Faith to the corner, Crime Lord follows in with a big splash, Faith manages to dodge the move and Crime Lord stops in his tracks. Faith runs at Crime Lord but he hits a back kick to the head, Faith stumbles back and Crime Lord explodes out of the corner and spins into a clothesline. He makes makes the cover...

2...Kick out!

RJ: Faith and Crime Lord dominating the early exchanges while Takeo and Logan go at it!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he begins to stomp away at the head of Faith. Faith rolls away towards the ropes and Crime Lord continues to stomp away on him. The ref pulls him back and Crime Lord listens to the ref’s instruction only to run back across and hit a big boot into the gut of Faith. He lifts up Faith and hits a couple of sharp spinning kicks to the stomach before clotheslining him to the outside. Crime Lord immediately turns his attentions to assisting Logan Kincade who is still brawling with Takeo....

MW: Well this i thought i'd never see....

Crime Lord runs over and he drives his knee into the back of Takeo’s head, who was sat on Logan pummelling him fists. Takeo is thrown to the floor by Crime Lord. Logan Kincade drags up Takeo and whips him across the ring, he lifts a knee into the gut to stop Takeo. Crime Lord then runs off the ropes and hits a boot to the side of the head....

RJ: Surprise team work from the fierce rivals.

Logan Kincade does not cover, he instead begins to kick away at the back of Takeo. Takeo rolls away into the corner and Logan Kincade lifts him up before laying into Takeo with a series of shoulder thrusts. He then moves out of the way as Crime Lord sprints over and this time he connects with a big splash. Takeo stumbles forward out of the corner and Logan nails a gorilla press slam, dropping Takeo face first into the canvas. This time Crime Lord covers.

2.......Kick out!

MW: We knew that Crime Lord and Kincade would come into this match with a plan, and that plan seems to be to try and take out Takeo in a double team and then see where it goes from there.

RJ: They got rid of Faith early and thats given them the chance to double team Takeo to great effect.

Logan Kincade takes over as soon as Takeo kicks out, he drops a concession of knees down into the face of Takeo. He then drags Takeo towards the edge of ring, before than sling-shoting him throat first across the bottom rope. Logan Kincade then lifts him up and throws him to Crime Lord, who places Takeo into a sleeper hold. Whilst the ref is checking on Takeo in the sleeper hold, Logan Kincade discreetly removes the turnbuckle cover in one of the corners. He then moves back towards Crime Lord, and takes a series of free shots at the abdomen of Takeo. He then takes over, having Takeo in the sleeper hold whilst Crime Lord hits clubbing fists to the stomach. Logan Kincade then shoves Takeo in the back straight into a massive big boot. Takeo slumps to the floor, and Kincade covers.

2.......Kick out!

Logan Kincade hauls Takeo up to his feet, Crime Lord steps in and he grabs Takeo by the head and throws him towards the corner. Logan Kincade stands back fuming as Crime Lord lifts Takeo by the hair and smashes him repeatedly into the steel from where the turnbuckle cover was removed. Blood begins to pour from the face of Takeo, Logan Kincade is forced to retreat back by the ref. He then runs and nails a big boot that sends Takeo spiralling out of the ring. Logan Kincade spins and around and he ends up face to face, head to head with Crime Lord.

MW: And here we go!

The crowd rise as Logan and Crime Lord stare down. Logan seethes, smirking at Crime Lord....

RJ: I think it’s about to go down Michael, the clash of titans that was inevitable in this match at some point...

MW: They forgot about Faith!

Faith comes sprinting into the ring, he clubs Crime Lord across the head propelling him straight into Logan Kincade, knocking him down to the canvas. Faith picks up Crime Lord, he hits a couple of European Uppercuts that send Cassius toppling into the ropes. Faith then whips Crime Lord hard across the ring and connects with a running shoulder block off the opposite ropes. Faith dives into the cover.

2........Kick out!

Faith gets up onto his feet, he grabs Crime Lord by the hair and holds his head up before slapping him across the face. Faith grabs Crime Lord again, and hits another slap. He finally brings Crime Lord up onto his feet before drilling him down to the mat with a stiff looking suplex. Faith doesn’t bridge over, he waits for Crime Lord to rise before hitting a leaping knee up into the face that sends Crime Lord to the canvas.

2........Kick out!

MW: Faith is setting a quick pace now, he knows he needs to dominate Crime Lord and get this one done before Logan Kincade or Takeo can get back into it.

Faith is up onto his feet, he heaves up Crime Lord in a full nelson hold. The Hardcore Champion manages to fight his way out of it and he whips Faith across the ring. Faith goes for a big boot but Crime Lord sidesteps and Faith inadvertently boots Takeo back to the outside as he leapt onto the apron. Crime Lord comes running across as Faith turns around and goes for the The Custody but Faith manages to wriggle out of it and hit a massive German suplex that sends Crime Lord flying across the ring. Faith runs over and drops an elbow to the face for good measure before covering.

2........Kick out!

The crowd cheer as Faith slowly gets to his feet and looks around, he stands waiting for Crime Lord to rise

RJ: Faith looking for the Superkick!

MW: He’s going to win it...

RJ: FLYING CROSSBODY FROM LOGAN!

MW: That is amazing athleticism from such a big guy!

Just as Faith sets for his finisher, Logan Kincade flies off the top rope with a crossbody into a cover.

2.........Kick out!

Faith kicks out and the crowd cheer! Logan rolls up to his feet and waits for Faith to rise and then scoops him into his shoulders and nails a death valley driver! Faith somehow stumbles up to his feet quite unwisely and Logan Kincade bounces off the ropes and decimates him with a spear!

MW: By god, what impact with that spear!

2...............Kick out!

Faith forces his shoulder up off the canvas before the three count and finally the pace of the match starts to slow a little as Logan Kincade places Faith into a grounded abdominal stretch. He leaves his knee in the back as he keeps the hold applied for as long as possible. Eventually Faith gets up to a vertical base, only to be driven back to the canvas with a pumphandle slam! Logan Kincade does not cover immediately, instead choosing to run the ropes and hit a running splash for good measure and then hooking the leg.

2.............Kick out!

Again Faith gets the kick out, Logan Kincade quickly has him into a front facelock. He begins to smash knees into the face of Faith who drives Logan Kincade back to the corner. He hits a couple of shoulder thrusts and Logan Kincade releases him from the front facelock only to smash Faith’s head into the exposed steel. He smashes Faith’s head into the steel about 10 times before retreating back, Faith falls forward straight into an implant DDT!

2.............Kick out!

RJ: And that is why Logan is such a threat to Re-Genesis. That intensity, that never back down attitude.

Logan Kincade waits for Faith to get to his feet before attempting to place him in a full nelson hold, Faith counters with a jawbreaker. He bounces off the ropes but Takeo leaps up behind on the apron and pulls the rope down, sending Faith flying over to the outside. Logan Kincade runs towards Takeo who ducks an attempted clothesline and then pulls Logan Kincade viciously down across the top rope, throat first. Takeo steps into the ring and hits Logan Kincade with a big German suplex. He runs over and picks Logan Kincade up before hitting an X-Factor facebuster!

2..........Kick out!

MW: Enter Takeo! But how will his head hold up?

Blood is still running from the temple of Takeo as he clutches the back of his head he allows Logan Kincade up before knocking him down with a discus clothesline. Logan Kincade spins up to his feet and he is nailed with a vicious uppercut. Takeo hooks the leg.

2..............Kick out!

RJ: A big chance here for Takeo, if he can stay on his feet!

Takeo heaves up Logan Kincade and hits him with a spinebuster. Takeo then bounces off the ropes and nails a mammoth leg drop across the throat of Kincade,,,

MW: Takeo pulling out all the stops here. 

2...............Kick out!

Takeo cannot believe Logan Kincade kicked out again, he rubs the back of his head before he rises to his feet and drops a series of fists down into the face. He then lifts up Logan Kincade and whips him out across the ring, he connects with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. He then lifts spins Logan Kincade around and boots him in the gut, He puts Logan Kincade into a powerbomb position but he rolls down the front.

MW: BLIND JUSTICE!...Takeo shoved him away...

RJ: CHOKESLAM!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Crime Lord breaks the pin!

MW: Mafia Mow Down from Crime Lord saves the match!

RJ: Takeo will not come any closer than that, unless he wins it! Literally a last second save!

Crime Lord is down, as our Takeo and Logan Kincade. Faith slides back into the ring, he spots his opportunity and picks up Logan Kincade, he steps back....

MW: SUPERKICK!

RJ: Faith’s going to steal it...

2.......................Kick out!

MW: HE KICKED OUT! HOW THE H*LL DID HE KICK OUT OF THAT?

Faith rises to his feet in frustration, as Logan shoulders up! Crime Lord sneaks behind Faith....

RJ: CUSTODY!

3.Foot on the rope!

MW: No Way! 

RJ: What a match! What heart from Faith!

Crime Lord is on his knees looking to the sky in despair. He gets to his feet and drags Faith with him, he boots him in the stomach and sets up for Lock 'n' Load but Faith rolls through...

MW: Takeo’s up...CHOKESLAM AGAIN! 

Takeo grabs Faith and plants him to the canvas with a huge Chokelams. Takeo is about to cover but Crime Lord interjects, he whips Takeo into the corner with the exposed turnbuckle. He rains down punches to the temple of Takeo before grabbing his head and slamming it into the exposed turnbuckle, the ref pulls Crime Lord back but the Hardcore Champion barges past and continues to slam Takeo's head into the corner...

RJ: Crime Lord has snapped, he's teaching Takeo some tough love!

MW: Wait a minute, what's the ref doing??

The ref pulls Crime Lord out of the corner and motions to the head of Takeo and gives Crime Lord the 'X' sign...

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

RJ: He just ejected him! Crime Lord has been ejected from the match!!

Crime Lord can't believe it as the ref tells him to leave the ring. Takeo slumps into the corner as Logan gets to his feet. He stands smirking at Crime Lord and waves goodbye to a pop from the crowd...

MW: I don't think Crime Lord is going to....

RJ: LOCK 'N' LOAD!

MW: FAITH WITH THE COVER!

3.....!

Ding, ding, ding!

RJ: FAITH HAS WON! WHAT A HUGE WIN!

The replay shows Crime Lord walking past Logan Kincade before grabbing him and hitting a huge F5. Faith scurries across and covers for the win as Crime Lord heads up the ramp. 'I Fought The Law' blares out and Cameron Faith celebrates over the prone body of Logan Kincade as the referre checks on Lucas Takeo...

MW: Fair play to Faith, he held his own in a tough match up, but Crime Lord might regret those actions. He's letting Takeo get to him and he made a point tonight!

Crime Lord stares down the ramp before heading to the back as Faith stands on the turnbuckle with his title held aloft as Lockdown heads to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:46 pm

Clarke James and Keith Leone are stood backstage....

KL: You ready?

CJ: Ready? I've been waiting for weeks to get my hands on him....

KL: They're running from us, they know we're bringing it to them. 

CJ: You must hate the fact that you can't get your hands on Cassius....

KL: Last week helped.

CJ: Yeah i noticed. Though i'm sure Dicey is planning to pay you a visit soon...

KL: I'll be waiting whenever he's ready. You know what gets me, is how they can claim i sold them out, or even try and put the blame on me.

CJ: That's what Walker will feed them to keep them chasing you. He'll never take responsibility for what he caused, just like Cassius. They only ever want to hear their side of the story, they want to cocoon themselves to protect what they have. That's why they're a perfect match...

KL: How do you mean?

CJ: They're creatures of habit. You know from your history with Walker that he's all about the power and control. If something succeeds and he's not a part of it, he hates it. He wants to destroy it and make his own mark. Cassius is the same. When people step up to him, he has to take them apart. He can't stand being in the shadow of someone else. He'll take every measure possible to destroy them.

KL: And 6WF?

CJ: He's all out of options. 6WF is the last thing Cassius can destroy that will leave him his legacy. See it through his eyes. He believes he beat JJ Johnson so badly that he had no choice but to retire. He believes he took The Saint out and stripped 6WF of it's last great hope. He believes 6WF turned it's back on him and now he wants to see it suffer.

KL: So what do we do?

CJ: We get inside their heads....

Leone smiles....

KL: Play them?

CJ: Exactly. You keep screwing with them, eventually the planning goes out of the window. It becomes all about getting one over on someone and that's when they'll forget what they were trying to acheive. And that's when they fall apart. Before you know it they'll be fighting amongst themselves.

KL: Like us?

CJ: Well...

James turns round as Vortex and Oko join them.....

Oko: Did we have a team meeting booked or something?

Vortex: Maybe this is the team and we're just the hired help....

CJ: But that suits you, right? Let's not mince around, that's how you found yourself in this situation right? Played devils advocate, got caught, pissed off the man in charge and now you're in the shit with the rest of us?You can only sulk around for so long fellas before you have to admit your the victims of your own success. You played the game, did well out of it and then got greedy....and not for the first time...

James slaps Vortex on the stomach and he snarls at James whilst Leone and Oko snigger....

CJ: Bottom line, we're fighting for the same cause, for the same reasons and with the same goal, if you think there's some sort of ulterior motive here then speak now, cause when we go out there, we have to be united, or we fail...

KL: He's right. You may want to try and find faults and flaws in this but all your doing is succeeding in letting them win. You want to question us? Let's be open and honest. I want Walker. I want Reilly and i want Cassius. I want my 6WF Title back. Cee-J wants Cassius and the 6WF Title. You want Udo, Visage and Walker. That might sound like a tall order, but if we put the petty squabbling to one side, there's every chance we'll all get what we want eventually.

Vortex stands pondering for a moment as Oko looks around....

JO:He's right.

Vortex turns his head...

JO: This is what they want? They want us to question are own loyalty. Let's not give them the beneift of the doubt. Let's go out there and take them apart and prove that 6WF won't die.

Vortex turns his head and looks across at Leone and James....

Vortex: Deal.

Vortex slaps hands with Leone before shaking Clarke James hand and pulling him in close.

Vortex: But don't ever slap my belly again.

James smiles....

CJ: You got it, Vince!

James teases slapping his belly before the four men walk off towards ringside.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 pm

RJ: Folks, it's time for our Main Event of the evening and what a match it promises to be...

MW: That's right, 'Arj. Re-Genesis v 6WF, a match guaranteed to be filled with hatred as eight men will go toe to toe...

RJ: We're going to see the 6WF Tag Team Champions, the 6WF Champion and the current enforcer of Re-Genesis as Udo Berg, Visage, Cassius Zhi and Geoff Steel take on the former 6WF Tag Team Champions, the former 6WF Champion and the man who returned to join the fightback against Re-Genesis, The Consultancy, Vortex and Oko, Keith Leone and Clarke James.

MW: It's going to be huge!

'Numb' blares around the arena and the crowd roar with disapproval as Alex Walker strides out on to the stage. A green smoke billows out from the top of the entrance way as Udo Berg and Visage walk out on to the ramp, raising their 6WF Tag Titles into the air, they smirk out into the crowd as Walker leads the two men down to the ramp...

RJ: I can't stand the way Walker walks out here like some orchestrator of doom, aren't Re-Genesis big enough to walk out here on their own?!

MW: He's proud of what he's created and he wants everyone to know.

The crowd continue to boo as “Last Resort” plays out as the fans give an equally loud reaction for the arrival of Geoff Steel. Steel smiles as he walks out onto the ramp at the boos he hears, before also walking down to the ring, though Steel trash talks some of the fans as he approaches the ring. Steel then slides in under the bottom rope and poses to the fans almost mockingly as they continue to vent their hatred toward him. He stands beside Walker and shakes hands with Udo and Visage...

RJ: You have to question exactly what Steel gains by being part of this group? He's nothing but a fall guy, do you think they are going to reward him after all this?

MW: Of course they will! Walker will make good on his promise and Steel knows that!

Walker points down to the entrance as Steel, Udo and Visage begin to applaud as 'They Say' by Scars on Broadway erupts through the speakers and Cassius Zhi steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF title draped over his shoulder. He adjusts it, looking round into the crowd before pulling the title from his shoulder. He lets it hang down by his side before raising it into the air to a chorus of boos, he smirks sadistically at the reception before strolling down to the ring where Walker lowers the ring ropes...

RJ: Look at that, pandering to his champion...

MW: That's the 6WF Champion, 'Arj, you should show some respect.

RJ: Respect? The mans a coward! He's a shadow of the great 6WF Champions we've had...

MW: Coward!? Because he doesn't want to get cheap shotted by some punk like Clarke James? Or forced into fighting a man who wasn't fit to beat him fair and square like Keith Leone?

RJ: Yeah cause that's exactly what happened....

The crowd roar with cheers as 'Black Shuck' hits and Vortex and Oko walk out on to the stage, staring down at Udo and Visage motioning to the title belts. Vortex cracks his knuckles and stares at Visage and mouths 'i'm going to break you' as Oko spits his bubble gum on to the floor before stretching out on the stage. They stand and wait as the lights in the arena dip and a bright light eminates from the stage as the familiar sirens of 'Blind Faith' roar around the arena and the crowd erupt as Vortex and Oko stand to the side as Clarke James stands in the light, his arms outstretched before he swivels and stands staring down the ramp at Cassius Zhi who hands his 6WF Title to Alex Walker....

MW: Look at that smug grin on his face. He's a disgrace. He's shown complete disrespect to Cassius Zhi, and look at them, all too scared to come down to the ring....

RJ: I don't think that's it, Mike...

James joins Oko and Vortex, looking down the ramp as the crowd continue to cheer before raising the roof as 'Limo Wreck' plays and Keith Leone walks out on to the stage. He stands on the stage and raises his arm in the air to a pop from the crowd...

MW: That man should not be out here after what he did to Dicey Reilly.

RJ: He was evening up the score!

Leone, James, Vortex and Oko line up on the top of the ramp, looking down the ring before walking down the ramp to huge cheers from the crowd...

RJ: Listen to that! That's what the crowd wanted! A united front by 6WF! No divisions, no egos, they're here for a fight and that's the bottom line...

The four men hit the bottom of the ramp and stare up at their opponents before sliding under the ropes and standing tall. Udo steps forward and goes nose to nose with Vortex before turning and looking at Oko...

RJ: WOW!

Oko steps back before aiming a kick at Udo, stopping his foot centimetres from Udo's face he smirks at the big German who swats away the foot of Oko. Vortex shoves Udo backs as Visage steps forward and slaps Vortex across the face and a mass scuffle ensues. Cassius heads towards his corner as James and Leone push Vortex and Oko back...

MW: You think 6WF could wait for the bell to go to start using their dirty tricks?

The referee pushes Steel, Udo and Visage back as Vortex stays in the ring. Visage comes forward as Steel and Udo exit and the referee calls for the bell...

Ding, ding, ding...

Vortex goes straight on the offence, grabbing Visage and landing clubbing forearms to his back, sending his opponent crashing to the mat. He grabs him up by his head and drills a headbutt to the temple. Visage rocks back and Vortex goes for a second but Visage counters, sliding between the legs of the big man and chopping his knees. Vortex buckles and Visage unleashes a set of stinging right hands. He bounces of the ropes and drills his knee into the chest of Vortex, followed by a second which rocks him back.He goes for a third but Vortex clocks it and leans forward smashing a forearm across the throat of Visage and covering....

1......!

Vortex gets straight back to his feet, dragging Visage over to the corner and making the tag to Johnny Oko who flips over the ropes and hits a series of quick kicks to the side of Visage. He hits a snapmare, dragging Visage out of the corner. Johnny Oko leaps to his feet and stands over Visage. He brings Visage to his feet and whips him into the ropes, Visage rebounds to the centre of the ring and Oko nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Oko re-tags Vortex, he steps into the ring and nails an atomic drop on Nogami. Oko runs off the ropes hitting a dropkick, which sends Visage into the path of Vortex who hits a side slam and covers,,,,

2..!

RJ: The Consutlanct dominating the opening of this match, isolating Visage!

Vortex rolls up to his feet, he nails a number of big headbutts to Kenzaki Nogami. He then scoops one half of the tag team champions onto his shoulders before nailing a big Samoan Drop. Vortex again makes the cover. 

2......!

Visage again drives the shoulder up, Vortex makes the tag to Oko before dragging Visage to the corner. He goes for a running splash, but Visage dives out of the way. Oko comes running in next but Visage counters, hitting a hiptoss to Oko sending him rolling from the ring. Visage scrambles across the ring and makes the tag to Geoff Steel who sprints across the ring and hits a series of right hands to Vortex, he goes for the irish whip but Vortex reverses, sending Steel back into the ropes, he catches him, locking in a bear hug but Steel hits a vicious headbutt to the temple of Vortex who releases and rocks back, Steel hits a swift kick to the midsection and Vortex folds over as Steel hits a swining neckbreaker and covers....

2....!

Vortex powers out and Steel makes the tag to Cassius Zhi to a chorus of boo's. He comes in and goes straight on the attack hitting swift roundhouse kicks to the temple of Vortex...

RJ: Re-Genesis are going to want to isolate Vortex here and do some serious damage.

Cassius hits a kicking combo to Vortex before driving knees into the back of Vortex and planting him with a russian leg sweep and covering....

2....!

Vortex powers out again and reaches for the corner but Cassius wrenches his arm back and locks in an arm bar. Vortex tries to break the hold but Cassius crashes his heel down into the chest of Vortex, and again before breaking the hold and quickly getting to his feet. The 6WF champion wastes no time dropping his knee across the throat of Vortex; the big man sits up gasping for air but finds only a stinging kick to his face, Cassius covers again....

2....!

MW: Some excellent work here from Cassius...

Vortex again shoulders up. Cassius makes the stag to Steel who comes in and works over the shoulder of Vortex as Keith Leone and Clarke James pace the ring apron....

RJ: Those two men will be itching to get involved in this contest!

Steel drops elbows on the shoulder of Vortex. He pulls the former 6WF Freeweight Champion to his feet and backs him into the corner, making the tag to Cassius Zhi. The two men stomp down on Vortex as he slumps into the corner. Zhi makes the tag to Visage who flies over the top rope, goading Oko as he makes his way to the other side of the ring, he sprints across and flies through the air, driving his feet into the chest of Vortex. He gets straight back to his feet and repeatedly drives his knees into the temple of Vortex before making another tag to Geoff Steel who drags vortex to the centre of the ring and covers....

2.....!

MW: This is where Re-Genesis prove their dominance. Look at the way they've taken Vortex down. They've worked as a team, but so far, Team 6WF seems to be Team Consultancy and now they are in trouble.

Vortex kicks out and Steel gets to his feet, he pulls Vortex up and blocks a tame right hand from his opponent and delivers a stiff European Uppercut. Steel pushes Vortex back into the ropes and whips him off, Vortex comes back and runs straight into a big boot from Steel who turns and smirks at Leone and James, the latter tries to get in the ring and is head back by the referee and Visage and Steel stomp down on Voretx...

MW: Clarke James showing he's not ready to be in the ring with anyone!

RJ: He's trying to help his team mate out!

James is pushed back by the referee as Visage rolls out of the ring. Steel mouths at the referee to pay attention and drags Vortex to the corner and tags in the monstrous Udo Berg....

MW: Here comes the pain, Vortex!

Udo snarls as he steps through the ropes. Vortex tries to shove him off but Udo grabs him and crashes a headbutt to Vortex, followed by a second and third. Voretx staggers back and Udo grabs him in a bear hug before hitting a belly to belly suplex and covers....

2.....!

Vortex somehow kicks out, he rolls to his front and punches the mat. Udo pulls him up by his neck and hits an uppercut before driving his palm across the chest of Vortex with stinging authority. He hits another uppercut and and headbutt combo before grabbing Vortex and turning to face Oko, Leone and James....

RJ: Look at that power, this won't be good....

MW: DDT!

2....!

RJ: My word how did he kick out?!!

Udo stares across at Team 6WF before driving Vortex's skull into the canvas. The crowd cheer as Vortex gets his shoulder up at the last second, and Udo gets to his feet, red with anger. He pulls Vortex up again and drives him back into his corner. He makes the tag to Visage who climbs the top rope, he sits and waits as Udo pulls Vortex out of the corner, he hits another vicious headbutt sending Vortex rocking back as the referee pushes him out of the ring. Visage stands atop the turnbuckle as he waits for Vortex to stagger back, he puts his arms up high and stares menacingly down....

MW: High risk from Visage!

RJ: Look at the airtime.......my god......

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:49 pm

MW: RUPTURE!!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

RJ: OUT OF NOWHERE!!

The crowd are on their feet as Visage leaps from the top rope looking for the crossbody tackle, Vortex catches him and sends him crashing into the made with huge impact. Visage rolls away clutching his chest as Vortex lays motionless....

MW: That should've been it, 'Arj! 

RJ: Vortex has got heart! He won't go down without a fight....make the tag big man!

Vortex crawls towards his corner. Leone, Oko and James all with arms outstretched. Visage continues to clutch his chest as he's beckoned to his corner by Geoff Steel. 

RJ: Vortex has taken a tonne of punishment, he needs to make that tag! He has to!!

The crowd are chanting for Vortex as he edges closer to the corner, Visage looks up at the corner and takes a deep breath and stretches to make the tag, the referee stands in the middle as he slaps hands with Steel....

MW: STEEL IS IN!

RJ: VORTEX WAS MILLIMETRES AWAY! DID HE MAKE IT!? DID HE MAKE THE TAG!?

Steel enters the ring and the referee moves as the crowd erupt....

RJ: HE MADE THE TAG! HERE COMES LEONE!

Leone bursts from the corner and goes at it with Steel, the two men exhcanging left and rights. Leone unleashes as barrage to Steel, pushing him back into the ropes and unloading punches and kicks to the stomach and head. He whips Steel across the ring and clatters him to the ground with a Lariat. Steel gets up and is whipped again into the ropes and sent crashing with another Lariat, Leone continues to unload he grabs Steel up and drives an elbow to the temple, he boots the gut and hits a bridging fishermans suplex...

2!

Steel kicks out and Leone gets straight to his feet he powerslams Steel and drives his knee down into the chest of the Re-Genesis enforcer before hitting consecutive elbow drops and covering...

2!

RJ: Leone is on fire!

Leone gets Steel up and whips him off the ropes. Steel carries back across the ring and ducks an attempted big boot, he turns and goes to kick the midsection of Leone but he counters, spinning Steel round and hitting a reverse atomic drop, Steel stumbles forward towards his corner....

MW: Tag from Cassius!

RJ: Did the ref see it?

MW: Yes! But i don't think Leone did?

Cassius stays on the apron as Leone goes after Steel again, he pulls him to the middle of the ring and scoops him up for another powerslam but Steel wriggles free. Leone turns round as Steel rolls out of the ring....

RJ: Leone didn't see the tag!

MW: Cassius is the legal man!

RJ: Turn around Leone!!

*Crowd Pop*

MW: NO WAY!

RJ: DDT FROM LEONE!

The crowd raise the roof. Cassius sneaks up behind Leone who watches Steel roll away, the 6WF Champion spins Leone round but Leone ducks the roundhouse kick from Cassius before booting the gut and driving Cassius head first into the mat. The crowd roar with approval as Leone fires the crowd up, he looks down at Cassius on the mat and looks to his corner....

MW: Oh no!

RJ: Oh yes! Listen to this crowd! 

Crowd: CEE-J! CEE-J! CEE-J! CEE-J! -J! CEE-J! CEE-J! CEE-J! CEE-J! CEE-J! 

Leone points to Clarke James on the apron who stretches his hand out. Cassius gets to his knees as Leone smirks and makes the tag!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RJ: JAMES! CLARKE JAMES IS IN!!

James explodes out of the corner as Cassius gets to his feet. James unloads with right hands, sending Cassius back into the ring ropes, he whips him across the ring and hits a samoan drop. Cassius clutches his back and gets to his feet, James grabs him up and drives him back into the corner, again unloading with right hands, 1...2...3...4....5 of them, he stops and steps back, staring into the eyes of Cassius....

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: THE COALITION SALUTE!

Crowd: 6.......7.......8.......9.......10!

James gives JJ Johnson signature salute before continuing to hammer away. The ref pulls him back and Cassius slumps to the mat, James backs off and turns but is blindside by Geoff Steel who floors him with a vicious clothlesline...

RJ: What the hell was that?!

MW: Re-Genesis' enforcer doing his job....LOOK OUT!

RJ: LEONE!

Leone storms from the corner and clatters Steel, sending him flying from the ring. Udo Berg steps into the ring and lands a clubbing blow to the back of Leone followed by another, James swings a right hand at him but Udo swats him away....

RJ: THIS HAS IMPLODED!

MW: VORTEX!

RJ: MY GOD! A SPEAR FROM VORTEX!

Udo stands in the midst of the wreckage as Vortex sprints across the ring spearing the big German sending him crashing through the ropes and cannoning into Visage. Voretx rolls out from under the ropes and begins brawling with the two men, Visage fires away with quick right hands and Udo pins him against the apron. Oko leaps on to the turnbuckle...

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS OKO DOING!?

RJ: MOONSAULT TO THE FLOOR!

Oko leaps off the turnbuckle and crashes into the three men Leone slides on the outside and brawls with Steel as James and Cassius come to, James turns round and ducks under a roundhouse kick, he goes to kick the gut of Cassius but Cassius catches his foot... he smiles sadistically at James who hops on his foot....

MW: TIME TO GET YOUR...

RJ: ENZIGURI!

MW: WAIT A MINUTE! RESISTANCE!?

James flips up and hits and Enziguri to Cassius, sending him flying into the ropes. James looks up the ramp as Udo, Visage, Vortex and Oko brawl up the ramp. Out from the back Solomon and Scorpion storm the ramp. Solomon drives his boot into the temple of Oko, before landing right hands to Udo and Vortex. Scorpion and Visage brawl as the six men reach the top of the ramp and continue to go at it...

RJ: WHAT THE HELL ARE WE LEFT WITH HERE?!

MW: JAMES, LEONE, CASSIUS AND STEEL, AND JAMES IS COCKED!

Cassius is hanging on the top rope as James stalks behind him, the referee looks round at the carnage and allows James to continue, Cassius gets off the ropes and turns, stepping back as James stands smirking....

MW: What's he doing?

RJ: He's getting inside Cassius' head! 

MW: Wait a second!

RJ: REILLY!

James stands ready to hit his finisher, he waits as Cassius looks on. He stands staring, before breaking out into a smirk as Dicey Reilly slides into the ring with a steel chair in hand...

MW: THIS IS BRILLIANT!

Cassius turns his head side to side, James raises up and turns round as Dicey Reilly cocks the chair back....

MW: DO IT REILLY!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

RJ: CONCUSS KICK! TO THE CHAIR!

MW: NO!

Leone sprints into the ring, James turns to see the chair and ducks as Leone unleashes a Superkick to the chair, smashing it back into the face of Reilly. Leone follows him out as James stands up, turning round....

MW: SHOCKWAVE!

RJ: THE DODGY REF!

3!

RJ: RE-GENESIS HAVE STOLEN THIS!

Ding, ding, ding!

The crowd ring out with boo's as the replay shows Walker's hired referee taking control of the match and making the fast count as Cassius slides out of the ring. He regroups with Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly and the referee on the outside. Reilly stands blood pouring from a wound on his head as Leone slides in and pulls Clarke James up...

RJ: THE WHOLE MATCH IMPLODED. JAMES HAD CASSIUS CORNERED UNTIL REILLY AND THAT DAMN REF SCREWED HIM!

MW: You need to calm down! 

RJ: THIS IS BULL! WALKER IS JUST PULLING THE STRINGS TO PROTECT HIS PRECIOUS CHAMPION! RE-GENESIS ARE NOTHING WITHOUT WALKER! 

MW: So what!? He's backing them up. If Team 6WF didn't have so many enemies, they'd be able to make it through a damn match!

Leone and James stand in the ring as Cassius, Steel and Reilly smirk from the ramp. Cassius raises the 6WF Title in the air and mocks James as Lockdown goes off the air.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down