6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December - Results!

Go down

6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December - Results! Empty 6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December - Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 pm

The pyro explodes around the arena as 'Rest In Pieces' plays out and the crowd cheers....

RJ: Good evening everybody and welcome to the Lockdown Christmas Special! And what a show we have in store...

MW: That's right. We have the final qualifiers for the World Title Ladder matches at Payback, Cassius and Lex Hart will once again square off. The rejuvenated Uryu, or Kuinshi will make his debut against Scorpion and Zach Corchia and Johnny Goldman will get their hands on Dopant Zero...

RJ: It promises to be an absolute cracker!

MW: Nice pun, 'Arj....

RJ: Thanks!

The camera pans round the arena, picking out signs in the crowd....

'WE LOVE LOOPHOLES'
'TALBOT TOUCHED ME'
'GET THE DOLL'
'COBRA GOING LOCO, ESE'
CASSIUS GON' KILL YA'
'WHO CARES ABOUT HERO'
'WE LOVE YOU GEOFF'
'TAKEO ME TO THE DANGER ZONE'

Last edited by Beery on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December - Results! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December - Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:21 pm

RJ: Our first match up of the night is one of the Fight World title ladder matches at Payback, former world champions in action as Chris Patricks takes on Mike Hill.

MW: What’s interesting is that both these guys are hated by the fans, so who the hell will they cheer for?

RJ: I think they’re just going to have to appreciate two of the business going all out for a spot in one of the world title matches. These matches are what 6WF is all about.

MW: I guess.

RJ: Chris has been away from the word title scene for a long time since his reign was ended by Chaos, while Mike Hill has been years without a title and will be eager to get back to the top.

“Refuse/Resist” hits and the crowd start to boo, Patricks walks out, he lifts his arms in the air as pyros go off, he then comes sprinting down the ramp and slides in. Once in the ring he beats his chest and raises his arm in the air as the crowd abuse him loudly. He climbs up to the top rope and opens his arms wide, welcoming the anger.

RJ: Patricks it out here and looks as confident as ever, he will want to win this match and get in one of the ladder matches where his high-flying style will be a huge advantage.

MW: He’s facing another high-flyer in Mike Hill though, so I think Hill will be thinking the exact same thing..

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out of the speakers, the crowd continue to boo, and pyros go off as Mike Hill steps onto the stage, he points down the ramp at Chris Patricks and sprints down the ramp. He runs down the ramp, ignoring the fans as he gets into the ring. He stares at Patricks and nods his head as he tries to pump himself up for the match.

RJ: Both these men look ready to fight.

MW: The bell just went, this match is underway.

Mike Hill and Chris Patricks circle around the centre of the ring, neither going for the first move, Chris connects with a swift kick to the side of Hill’s rib cage before connecting with another to the opposite side. When Patricks goes for a third kick, Mike Hill catches his leg before connecting with a viscous kick to Patricks’ chest and then he quickly starts punching Chris on the ground. Mike gets up as the crowd boo him and he just laughs it off. Chris slowly rises but Mike connects with a running shoulder block to take him down before going for the pin.

On-!

RJ: Barely even a one count there Mike!

Chris kicks out immediately and Mike gets back to his feet, Chris groggily starts to rise but ducks a super kick from Hill and then connects with a spinning heel kick of his own, connecting with Hill’s jaw and sending him into the ropes. Mike is leaning on the ropes as Chris takes a run up and clotheslines him out of the ring to the outside. Mike pulls himself up using the announcer’s desk when suddenly Patricks flies through the ropes.

RJ: OO!

Replays show as Patricks flies through them to take Mike down, Hill dodges and Patricks crashes painfully onto the announcer’s desk and slides over the top of it.

MW: The referee is counting Chris, get up!

Chris slowly pushes himself up and Michael pats him on the back as he climbs over the top of the desk and Mike Hill chops him across the chest before rolling him back into the ring. Mike Hill climbs up the steps and onto the to the top rope as Chris lays in the centre of the ring, breathing heavily.

RJ: Moonsault!

MW: Caught! Piledriver!

1................2..........kick out!

Chris stands up and kicks Mike in the ribs before lifting him up and headbutting him, he whips him into the ropes and when he comes running back he connects with a hard drop kick, taking him down. Patricks stomps on Mike repeatedly before taking a run up and connecting with a rolling thunder.

1...............2..........kick out!

RJ: Chris is really going all out for the win.

Patricks screams at Hill to get up and as he slowly groggily gets to his feet Chris goes for a swinging neckbreaker, but Mike pushes him away. Patricks charges at Mike Hill but is caught with a spear! Mike Hill gets off of Chris and kicks him hard in the chest before waiting for him to get back to his feet. When Chris does groggily push himself back up, Mike kicks him in the mid-section and connects with a snap suplex, bridging it into a pin.

1.................. 2................ Kick out!

RJ: Chris Patricks was having none of that!

MW: Mike Hill first real chance to win.

Mike waits for Chris to get back up and when he does he goes to grab Chris, but Patricks spins out of the hold and comes behind Mike kicking him in the back of the knee before spinning him around and connecting with a jawbreaker. Mike stumbles backwards and Chris runs at him, Mike dodges it, but Chris jumps up onto the middle rope and flips off taking Mike out. Chris is back to his feet and raises his arms in the air. He lifts Mike back to his feet and gets ready to hit him with an Enigma Bomb.

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB!

MW: REVERSED!

Mike reverses the finisher into a Tornado DDT and then rolls Chris over, laying one arm across his chest.

1............................2..............................3kick out!

RJ: Chris Patricks again kicking out.

MW: Mike is getting closer though.

Chris slowly gets up and the referee’s back is turned, Mike comes behind Chris...

RJ: OVER THE HILL!

MW: No! Reversed!

Mike goes for the Over the Hill but Patricks manages to push him away when Mike Hill runs at him, he goes for a superkick, but Hill ducks underneath it and knocks Patricks to the ground with a running shoulder block to Patricks’ knee. Chris uses the ropes to help him get up and turns arond.

MW: OVER THE HILL!

RJ: Connected!

The crowd are still booing as he takes Chris out with the Diamond Cutter and then hooks the leg.

1..................2...............3!

RJ: Mike Hill has won! And with that victory comes qualification for the world title ladder match at Payback.

MW: Unlucky for Chris Patricks though, who came close but Mike just seemed that little bit sharper tonight.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December - Results! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Christmas Special! - Saturday 22nd December - Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Chris Patricks is seen walking backstage. He slams the doors as he walks through the corridor, and members of the backstage staff keep to the sides as he barrels forward. As he passes through yet another door, Cobra is seen standing beside it. Patricks walks past, unbeknown Cobra is there, before stopping suddenly when Cobra begins speaking.

Cobra: Here we are Chris. Two former World Champions. Two guys who have reached the very top. Two guys that gave it their all at Born in Fire.

Patricks turns to Cobra.

Patricks: A match you lost….

Cobra walks over to Patricks and stands toe to toe with him.

Cobra: Right. But that meant nothing. The new year is coming up. And it is already over for the Enigma. You just lost to Mike Hill. Mike. Hill. Which means you are out of contention for being World Champion again.

Patricks: And your point is?

Cobra: My point is this……don’t strain your head too much when you look up at Cobra being the new World Champion. Your year has ended. Mine has just begun. Enjoy your Christmas…..

Cobra walks over smiling, leaving Chris Patricks staring at the floor with his hands on his hips. He kicks out at some backstage equipment in frustration as the camera goes back to the ring.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Mike Hill is backstage when he walks past Nay Bother's locker room....

MH: Did you see that, Nay? That's greatness out there. That's how you make an impact, and THAT is what is gonna win me my next world title...

Nay steps up from his seat...

NB: Aw congrats, sorry, i was expecting you to lose so i cancelled the parade in your honour. What's with the big show anyway, Mike? You trying to prove yourself? Did me kicking your ass at Born In Fire do this to you? Do you need a hug?

Nay pulls a sarcastic sad face to the annoyance of Hill...

MH: Born In Fire was a blip. A match you wouldn't have won if it wasn't for your Dad. I'm all about getting back to the top, and that Ladder match will be my time to shine. Shame you won't be there to see it....

Hill walks off laughing....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:26 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where we have tag team action up next for you!

MW: And it sees the reigning tag team champions in action, as Dopant Zero square off against Johnny Goldman and Zach Corchia.

RJ: Goldman and Corchia were very impressive last week in defeating the Gods of Rome, especially as it was the first time they had teamed together.

MW: Yes they were good RJ, but Dopant Zero are on a different level to any other team in this company. Goldman and Corchia will have their work cut out tonight.

“King of the kill” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Johnny Goldman eventually steps out onto the ramp amidst an array of gold pyros. He sprints down the ramp before jumping onto the apron. He climbs the turnbuckle and salutes the fans before stepping down and awaiting his tag team partner.

“Can’t stop” kicks in and the crowd’s cheer continues for the arrival of Zach Corchia. He strides out onto the stage before running down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Corchia climbs up to the top rope and spreads his arms out wide before back-flipping and landing on his feet. He slaps hands with Goldman.

RJ: These two were very good last week, they had a great mix of Goldman’s power and Corchia’s athleticism.

MW: Yes they were good last week RJ, but Dopant Zero possess the same skills as those two but also the added dimension of teaming together for so long.

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd boo loudly as Dopant Zero walk out onto the stage. Nogami has his title wrapped around his waist whilst Yagurama has his title belt draped over his shoulder. They pose at the top of the ramp before sauntering down to the ring, Nogami springboards in and Yagurama then clambers over the top rope.

MW: After months of trying, these two finally got what they deserved at Born In Fire, winning the tag team titles in an epic TLC match with The Gods of Rome and Blade/Dragon.

RJ: It’s a shame that this month they have seen fit to attack both of those teams, for seemingly no reason other than their own satisfaction.

MW: It’s called a statement of intent Arj.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenzaki Nogami starts off in the ring with Zach Corchia. Corchia places Nogami into a side headlock but is quickly whipped out into the ropes and Nogami meets him with a spinning heel kick knocking Corchia into the canvas. He stumbles up to his feet and Nogami goes for a Capoeira Kick but Corchia ducks under the kick before nailing a dropkick of his own.

Nogami staggers back into the corner, Corchia quickly sprints in and nails a shining wizard into the chin. Corchia stands on the 2nd rope and then goes for an elevated DDT but Nogami counters with an reverse STO into the turnbuckle. He steps out of the corner and then nails a running kick to the head.

Corchia falls in slow motion from the corner, Nogami hits a springboard spinning leg drop before making the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

Corchia kicks out and he is allowed to rise by Nogami who goes for a flash kick, Corhcia side-steps but Nogami lands on his feet. The tag team champion turns around straight into an arm drag takedown from Corchia. Nogami is up only to be hit with a 2nd arm drag.

Once more Nogmai gets to his feet, Corchia boots him in the stomach and then drags him before nailing a Fisherman suplex. Corchia bridges over into the cover.

Ref: 1...........2......Kick out!

RJ: Very fast paced start to this match-up, exactly what we expected from these two.

Corchia is up to his feet and quickly hits a standing moonsault on Nogami. He then makes the tag to Goldman, he steps into the ring but stands in the corner. Nogami rises to his feet and is met with a superkick, he staggers around straight into a huge spear from Goldman!

Goldman and Corchia then wait for Nogami to rise. They simultaneously whip him into the ropes, which they follow up with a flapjack/neckbreaker combination on the tag team champion. Corchia steps out of the ring as Goldman covers.

MW: Fantastic double team work there I have to say.

Ref: 1............2........Kick out!

Goldman places Nogami in an armbar. The japanese star gets to his feet and Goldman takes him down with a clothesline. Nogami staggers up and walks straight into a back body drop. Goldman then bounces off the ropes connecting with a knee trembler, he then makes the cover.

Ref: 1............2.........Kick out!

Goldman gets to his feet and goes up to the top rope. Nogami gets to his feet, Goldman attempts a crossbody block but Nogami leaps up and nails a huge dropkick into the stomach. Goldman writhes around in agony, Nogami quickly bounces off the ropes hitting a running dropkick to the side. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Nogami definitely needed that.

Nogami then gets up to his feet, he bounces off the ropes and connects with a bakatare sliding kick to the head. He then makes the tag to Yagurama, they drag Goldman to the corner and then nail a big splash followed up by a running kick from Nogami. Goldman walks forward and is met with an avalanche belly to belly suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2........Kick out!

Yagurama hauls up Goldman, whipping him into the ropes before connecting with a big wheelbarrow suplex! Yagurama drags Goldman to the corner before going up to the top rope hitting a springboard imploding splash. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

MW: Yagurama using his power here to dominate.

Yagurama makes the tag to Nogami, Yagurama connects with a Japanese Thunder bomb driving Goldman’s head into the canvas. Nogami heads to the top rope, he steadies himself before launching off and connecting with a moonsault! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Nogami drags up Goldman, he goes for a DDT but Goldman counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Nogami stumbles up to his feet and Goldman runs in flooring him with a huge clothesline!

RJ: What impact on that clothesline!

Ref: 1............2..........Kick out!

Goldman kips up to his feet and the crowd cheer loudly, he waits for Nogami to rise. He goes for a DDT but Nogami pushes Goldman into the ropes, he runs in and nails a breath-taking over the top rope tiger feint kick! Goldman collapses forward and Nogmai covers again.

Ref: 1...........2........Kick out!

Nogami re-tags Yagurama, he drags up Goldman and whips him into the ropes. Goldman goes for a crossbody but Yagurama catches him. He hits a backbreaker followed up by a dropkick from Kenzaki Nogami. He steps out of the ring, Yagurama lifts up Goldman and nails a German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.........Kick out!

Yagurama drags up Goldman, he goes for a Japanese Shoulderbreaker but Goldman drops down the back and nails a spinning impaler on his rival. Goldman dives to the corner and makes the hot tag to Zach Corchia who sprints to the ring. Corchia runs in nailing a hurracanrana on Yagurama.

Corchia then runs off the ropes and nails a big dropkick to Nogami on the outside. Yagurama rolls up and Corchia runs in knocking him down with a spinning heel kick! He heads up to the top rope...

RJ: Shooting star leg drop!

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Goldman steps into the ring and whips Yagurama hard into the corner. Corchia is then whipped to the corner by Goldman, putting more impact on the shining wizard. Corchia goes up to the top rope...

MW: EaZy Plunge!

Ref: 1........................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Goldman lifts up Corchia and the two men celebrate in the middle of the ring.

RJ: Oh wow what a huge win!

MW: Even I have to admit that was hugely impressive from these two!

RJ: That must put them in prime position for N01 contendership.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Kayleigh Reed is shown backstage.

KR: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, The Saint!

The crowd can be heard booing vociferously as The Saint walks slowly into shot staring at Kayleigh, who looks up, intimidated. He looks markedly unimpressed.

The Saint: That's the introduction I get? THAT is the kind of introduction you give to a bona fide legend, a bastion of this company, a former world champion, actually, scratch that, the NEXT world champion, the better of the two grand slam winners. You have the audacity to introduce me like that?!

KR: I'm sor...

The Saint: I don't want to hear apologies, I want your respect. I want the respect that is still clearly lacking around here! But then again, when you're the black sheep in a corrupt, money craving company, ruled by a tyrannical B.O.D, who clearly have an agenda against it's crown jewel, it's not a damn surprise that I'm given no respect.

The Saint rounds on Kayleigh even more...

The Saint: See, you're probably in on it too, all of you, you, Kayleigh, the cameraman, the sound guy, you're all part of this movement, this... this crusade to oust The Saint from 6WF. It wouldn't surprise me if our 'esteemed' men at the top are in your ear now, telling you to undersell The Saint, make him look ordinary, talk up the Leone's, the TGA's instead, try and milk the audience cash cow until they can rest in their luxury villa's in the Carribbean, whilst they bastardise the pure, unrivalled talent right in front of their eyes! You're all in on it! Every single one of you!!

Kayleigh looks confused.

KR: I... I don't know what you're on about, Saint...

The Saint: Of course you'll say that! You have to save face in front of these morons in the crowd and at home, so that they can't cotton on to this absolute, disgusting mockery of the purest talent in 6WF right now!

KR: Well, ermm... Moving on, there were rumours circulating prior to last nights show that you'd opted against your media commitments in the build up to the show and your match against Keith Leone. Is there any truth to the rumour?

The Saint: It was true, yeah. But what of it?! If I'm going to get continuously screwed by the B.O.D, then I'm going to screw them back. An eye for an eye you could say...

KR: But why?!

The Saint: Why? You want to know why, Kayleigh? It's simple, a week ago, Danny McGraw was set to the smartest thing he's ever done, he was going to hand me the 6WF Undisputed Championship, which I rightfully deserved. I was at the front of the queue, I was THE man to beat. I'd taken 6WF's so called best, and I'd reduced them to nothingness.

But then like the faux hero he thinks he is, Abe Abercorn, the corporate puppet saved the day and made his radical announcement and then, from number one contender, THE man, set to become the Undisputed best damn thing in this company, we get given two world titles to fight for and I have to jump through MORE hoops to show that I'm the best.

And now, I have to take part in a Ladder match with three other inferior souls to lay my hands on what I crave, what I yearn for, what I damn well ache for.

Because Kayleigh Reed, Danny McGraw, Alex Walker, B.O.D, I am the best damn thing to walk this earth, I'm at the centre of this universe, I pull in the ratings, I make moments, I make people think 'Wow' regardless of whether they hate me or love me.

And you see Kayleigh, who's to say that me shunning the people like you isn't the start of my uprising, my middle finger to the those who have constrained me for too long. What's not to say that when I win that Ladder match in 2 weeks time, that I just take the title and walk out those doors and never come back...

JJ Johnson can do it... So why can't I?

But you see Kayleigh, there's a difference between me and JJ... I actually have a backbone...

The Saint smiles wryly as Kayleigh looks disgusted.

The Saint: And despite the flurry of shit I get tossed my way by those who want to restrain me, I still come back fighting. Every challenge I'm given, I just bat it straight out of the park. Whether it be Scorpion, Cassius, JJ, TGA, Keith Leone, Abe Abercorn, Lex Hart, it's irrelevant. I better people. I take the supposed excellent, and I make them look ordinary.

And this week, I take on Lex Hart and Abe Abercorn, alongside Cassius. And it's simple to work out that I'm going to be the shining light in that match up, that I'll be the superior being, whilst the boys in the back try and fight their way into a ladder match they'll inevitably lose. I'll be setting the standard like I always do, and it'll come at the expense of Hart and especially Abercorn. I saw the glee in your eyes when you halted Danny doing the right thing... You were WRONG Abe!

And it confirmed for me that you're in on it too, you're party to the conspiracy and for every meeting you held, every dinner you attended where you were instructed to keep The Saint away from the top, that beating coming your way at Lockdown will be just deserts for how you've held me back.

And you might sit there and think, "what gives The Saint the right to say such things?' Or wonder just how I can be so sure?

It's simple.

Let me spell it out for you...

I'm the fucking Saint, I do what I want, I say what I want and Kayleigh Reed, this interview is over... Now get the fuck out of my way!

The Saint pushes the cameraman over and tears off down the hall.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:31 pm

-The camera goes to Abe Abercorn's locker room...-

Ahhh, if it isnt that pale imitation of Roger Moore....have I got under your skin, Saint? You seem quite angry. You seem to think you are the hard lad, don't you? Dropping a few bombs just because I'm no longer in charge? Foul mouth fits the foul man I guess.

Don't paint me as some insider, you know me too long to that's not true. I am my own man, I make my own decisions, I do what's right. And that's why the board brought me in to sort this place out, and I did.

So you wanted the World Title to be just handed to you? What are you Saint, a spolit child in a sweet shop? It's "give, give, give" with you. I just made you earn, earn, earn it. It would have been a paper title if it was just handed to you Saint, and you know that. I even gave you a direct bye to the title match, why don't you focus on that? But no, another day, another chapter in the feeble Saint v World story.

You've just been in one big moral decline Saint. No one has a right to anything in this place, you have to earn it. I think you need to realise that. Instead of wasting your time on profane tirades, just get on with it. You know I can make you tap. You know I can make anyone tap. No little conspiracies in that.....you know me, I'll hold nothing back.

Some say I'm boring, they say I'm stoic. Well I am stoic. I am also a submission machine. Why don't I be the Stoic Submission Machine?

And why not, while others may moan with their wild words, I'll just grind my way back to the big time. And the grind starts with you and Cassius on Monday, Mr Saint! Mr Hart and myself will give you an education, and I'll just be the Stoic Submission Machine!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 pm

A video begins to play.
A door can be shown in the distance. The camera moves in closer as a green light begins to shine through the gaps. The sound of struggling can be heard. Chains can be heard scraping against the floor as the green light fades and a spotlight shines on the door as a voice can be heard…

??: I will not be held.

The saviour will rise.

Chaos will end.

And these chains will no longer hold me.

I WILL NOT BE HELD!!

The voice echoes as the sound of metal snapping can be heard. The sound of chains dropping onto the floor is heard before footsteps begin to sound.

The spotlight returns to the door as the footsteps end. A sudden thud is heard and the door shudders. A second thud is heard and the door shudders again. Dust and dirt filling the spotlight.

An eerie silence hits before the door flies from the hinges and the spotlight shines on the floor where a figure is stood. His breathing heavy and coarse. The light moves up as the figure rubs his wrists, the marks from the chains clearly visible before the light dies…

??: I will come.

I will save.

I will rise.

A green mist fills the screen as the video ends.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 pm

RJ: Singles action up next here as Chaos squares off against The Fanatic...

MW: Fanatic is of course a former protege/servant of Chaos, whichever description you prefer. Now he is stepped out by himself...

RJ: And has been hugely impressive, he certainly has the European Champion Kenji Hidari running scared.

MW: Chaos has been going through a few issues lately, he seems to be going crazy all over again.

“It’s an omen” rings out through the speakers followed by “Granite” and the crowd descend into loud boos as Chaos confidently strides out onto the map. He turns around before spinning back towards the crowd, he then walks down to the ring before sliding under the bottom rope and into the ring.

RJ: As you mentioned Michael, Chaos seems to be losing it, there is constant talk of “somebody coming to get him”

MW: He’s losing it again RJ, and I like crazed Chaos. It could be the reinvigoration he needs after a poor run of form that has seen him lose out to James McManus at Born In Fire.

The Halloween theme plays out around the LG Arena and the crowd give a mixed reception for the arrival of the gigantic Fanatic onto the stage. He strides down the ramp with great purpose, staring down Chaos. He clambers over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: This is a real chance for revenge, Chaos treated The Fanatic like crap throughout their involvement together.

MW: The Fanatic never did his job properly for Chaos, that’s his fault.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Fanatic locks up with Chaos, Fanatic uses his power to drive Chaos back into the ropes. Fanatic whips Chaos into the ropes, Chaos attempts a crossbody block but The Fanatic catches him and nails a big backbreaker. Chaos staggers up to his feet and walks straight into a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1........2.....Kick out!

The Fanatic hauls Chaos up to his feet and hits a couple of huge body punches, Chaos keels over and Fanatic follows that up with a snap suplex. Chaos gets up to his feet once more, Fanatic bounces off the ropes and nails a big boot into the side of the head. Chaos falls into the mat, Fanatic covers.

Ref: 1..........2......Kick out!

MW: Fanatic using his power to dominate this contest early on!

Fanatic rises up to his feet and hits a couple of knees into the face. He then drags up Chaos, booting him in the gut and setting up for a powerbomb. Chaos manages to counter with a hurracarana. Fanatic rises up to his feet and walks straight up into a jawbreaker, Chaos runs off the ropes and hits a running bulldog. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........2......Kick out!

Chaos rises up to his feet, he begins to stomp away on the head of The Fanatic who rolls towards the ropes. Chaos quickly hits Fanatic with a choke slingshot, Chaos then goes to the outside and up to the top rope. Chaos steadies himself and then flies off as The Fanatic rises, connecting with a missile dropkick! Chaos makes the cover.

Ref: 1..........2.........Kick out!

RJ: Chaos beginning to take control.

Fanatic gets the shoulder up, Chaos places him into a side headlock only for The Fanatic to rise up to his feet and counter with a side suplex. Chaos rises up to his feet, The Fanatic drags him in and hits a boot to the gut, connecting with a big piledriver. Fanatic goes into the cover.

MW: You can tell these two worked together for so long, they know each other’s moves inside out.

Fanatic waits for Chaos to rise, throwing him into the corner. Fanatic then sprints in going for a big splash but Chaos side-steps before connecting with a pele kick! Fanatic walks forward into a spinebuster. Chaos runs off the ropes, nailing a lionsault! Cover.

RJ: Very back and forth contest here.

Chaos gets up to his feet and stomps away on the stomach of Fanatic before heading up to the top rope. Chaos steadies himself before flying off nailing the spinal tap! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..........2.......Kick out!

Chaos turns Fanatic onto his back, he drops a couple of knees to the back before setting up for the G-Spot(Sharpshooter). He wrenches back on the hold, then applying a knee into the back of his former protege. Fanatic looks to be in great pain...

MW: Submission synched in firmly here.

Just as the hold looks to be taking effect, Chaos releases the hold and steps out of the ring. He starts looking under the ring apron, walking around the outside of the ring and constantly spinning around looking at the crowd. The ref is starting a count as Chaos continues to look perturbed and confused.

RJ: Chaos being struck down by this craziness once more.

MW: MCMANUS!

McManus walks down to the ring, he picks up Chaos and rolls him into the ring. The Fanatic lifts up Chaos and boots him in the stomach, he then nails his trademark chokebomb before covering.

Ref: 1...................2..............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Fanatic gets the win after a McManus assist.

McManus quickly slides into the ring, he stares down at Chaos before stomping away continually on his head. McManus then lifts up Chaos, he sets up for his finisher, the mk ultra but Fanatic drags McManus away.

RJ: What is he doing?!

MW: I don’t know but McManus not happy!

McManus stares down at Fanatic as Lockdown goes to a commercial

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Nay Bother is in the lockeroom when Blue Dragon appears. He chucks his gym bag to the floor and goes over to one of the lockers. The two men do not speak for a while before Nay closes his locker and turns to Blue Dragon.

Nay: Ready for Christmas?

BD closes his locker loudly and turns to Nay.

BD: Not really…..not exactly going to be a happy family occasion.

Nay shakes his head and laughs a little under his breath.

Nay: We have had our fair share of family problems over the last month or so…..

BD: Tell me about it…….

The two men stand in silence before BD speaks again.

BD: This ladder match means a hell of a lot to me. God knows I deserve it.

Nay: Same here……

BD: Expecting a tough fight?

Nay: Definitely……

BD: Going to give it your all?

Nay: Always……

Silence again. Then, Nay extends his hand out to BD.

Nay: May the best man win.

Blue Dragon accepts the gesture and the two men shake hands. The silence returns before both men go back to their lockers and prepare for the match.

The camera pans around as the two men are preoccupied, to see Blue Dragon’s father staring into the lockeroom from behind the door. He watches his son get ready for a few moments before walking off.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:35 pm

RJ: Up next we have more singles action for you...

MW: And it is the 2nd ladder match qualifier of the evening, the winner of this match will go into one of the two world title matches scheduled for Payback.

RJ: Earlier tonight saw Mike Hill qualify and now we see whether his rival of recent months Nay Bother can earn himself a shot at the world title.

MW: He squares off against Blue Dragon, a former world champion himself who has obviously been embroiled in a bitter feud with Logan Kincade for months.

“I fought the law” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly for the arrival of Nay Bother. He runs out onto the stage and salutes the fans before striding down the ramp, slapping the fans hands before sliding under the bottom rope. Nay climbs the ropes and again salutes the fans.

RJ: Mike Hill constantly says that Nay Bother is not on his level, well tonight is his first chance to really prove that he is.

MW: I make him favorite for this match tonight, Blue Dragon must still be feeling the effects of some brutal matches with Logan.

“Before I forget” hits and the crowd’s cheering continues as Blue Dragon strides out onto the stage. He stares down at Nay Bother before strolling down the ramp, slapping the fans hands. Blue Dragon climbs up the steel steps and then over the top rope.

RJ: Of course these two feuded earlier in the year, with Logan Kincade also involved in that feud.

MW: Well neither of them can beat Logan! I’m sure Blue Dragon is happy he has the chance to get away from Logan.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Nay and Blue Dragon go in for the lock-up, Nay gets the advantage with a boot to the stomach. Blue Dragon keels over, Nay quickly hits a succession of knees to the gut before throwing Blue Dragon into the corner. Nay runs in, connecting with a shining wizard. Nay then grabs a groggy Blue Dragon by the head and sprinting to the centre of the ring, leaping into the air and nailing a bulldog. Cover.

Nay lifts up Blue Dragon, he quickly whips him into the ropes. Nay goes for a clothesline but Blue Dragon ducks underneath it, he then throws Nay Bother down into the canvas with a German suplex. Nay rolls up to his feet, Blue Dragon runs in and nails a leaping high knee to the head.

MW: Even start to this match from these men.

Ref: 1..........2.....Kick out!

Nay forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Blue Dragon gets to his feet and immediately hauls up Nay. He throws him down to the mat with a scoop slam. Nay gets to his feet groggily and Blue Dragon boots him in the stomach connecting with a vertical DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1.........2......Kick out!

Blue Dragon brings Nay Bother up to his feet and throws in a series of big punches to the stomach and head that back Nay into the corner. Blue Dragon sprints in, connecting with a big splash. Blue Dragon then retreats, waiting for Nay to walk forward straight into a running big boot.

RJ: Blue Dragon starting to get on top now, we know that he still harbours a lot of resentment towards the short world title reign he had. He put so much effort into beating Chaos only for Crime Lord to cash in his Fight for The Right contract.

MW: That was genius! And it also ushered in the longest world title reign that this company has ever seen.

RJ: I know you were mocking him earlier, but BD does seem to be enjoying not having to fight Logan Kincade.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Blue Dragon drags up Nay Bother, he whips Nay Bother into the ropes and then grabs him into a bearhug. He swings Nay around viciously but the scot manages to counter with a few elbows into the head. Blue Dragon releases the hold, Nay quickly nails a backbreaker transitioning straight into a spinning neckbreaker. He quickly makes the cover.

Nay waits for Blue Dragon to rise before hitting a series of huge knife-edge chops to the chest as Blue Dragon falls into the corner. Nay continues to reel off the huge shots to the chest before having to step back as the referee steps in.

Blue Dragon walks forward, Nay hits a boot to the stomach and then connects with a big suplex. He keeps the hold applied, lifting up Blue Dragon and hitting a 2nd suplex. He holds Blue Dragon down before lifting him up and finally nailing a third suplex, bridging over into the cover.

RJ: Great power on show there from Nay!

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

MW: These two have quite a lot in common, particularly over the past month or so as we have seen both of their fathers getting involved in their respective feuds.

RJ: It’s been a testing time mentally for both men, a chance at the world title would do both the world of good.

Nay drags up BD, he goes for a clothesline that is easily ducked and Blue Dragon counters with a huge spear! He then drags up Nay Bother, booting him in the stomach and nailing a big powerbomb! Cover.

Blue Dragon goes up to the top rope immediately, he waits for Nay to rise before flying off and hitting a big clothesline! Nay stumbles up, Blue Dragon goes for Death Note...Nay rolls down the front...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1.................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Nay qualifies for the ladder matches at Payback, what a kick that was!

MW: A very even contest, Blue Dragon will be very disappointed to miss out on a shot at the world title.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Danny McGraw is shown in his office when Alex Walker walks in, admiring the décor and smiling to himself as McGraw watches….

DM: What do you want, Alex?

Walker turns and smiles at McGraw…

AW: Nice office you have here, Danny? Must be where all the magic happens…

DM: Save the flattery, Alex. What do you want? Come to gloat? Maybe stick your nose in more of my business?

AW: Oh Danny, there’s no need to be bitter, what happened with Geoff Steel wasn’t personal? It was about giving him a choice. You can’t keep lashing out and blaming everyone cause of this situation, you should embrace it!

DM: Embrace it? Since when did you become the shiny, happy beacon of hope? I would’ve thought after watching your precious 6CW crumble you’d be more bitter and twisted than I ever could?

Walker chuckles and sits on the edge of McGraw’s desk…

AW: You’re right, I should be, but some things happen that make you take stock of your life. I don’t claim to be a reformed character, but I know everything happens for a reason. Let’s face it, whatever I did at 6CW helped me get this job. So no matter how much of an asshole I was, I must be good at something…

DM: Oh yeah, you’re a surefire ego maniac. You destroy everything you touch. No wonder Lex Hart was sweating when you turned up. He knows what happens when you’re around. Just like Kenty and the rest of them, look, Alex, I don’t have time for this shit…

McGraw gets up from his desk, looking fed up…

DM: I’ve got to go and plan who’s going into to which ladder match and for what title….

Walker gets up from the desk…

AW: Oh, Danny, I wouldn’t rush…..see, I spoke with the Board. They decided that as a twist it would be more of a spectacle if nobody knew who was facing who or for what title. Mix things up a little bit….

DM: WHAT!?

AW: Hey, don’t shoot the messenger. And anyway, don’t be snappy, it’s a great idea, no point getting pissy cause you didn’t think of it.

Walker brushes past McGraw, tapping him on the shoulder….

AW: I’m gonna leave you to it, keep on trucking, Danny. It’ll come good in the end.

McGraw looks pissed as Walker exits.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 pm

The camera pans to the announce table…

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, what a night it’s been, we have already seen Crime Lord and Mike Hill advance to the ladder matches…

MW: And we’ve also heard that none of the competitors will know who they face, or for what title until Payback itself, a sure fire first in 6WF…

RJ: I think you’re right…………what the hell is that?

The lights in the arena dim slightly as Hero’s face can be shown on the Titantron….

Hero: Hello? Hello?
Do I have your attention now?
Its over.
The age of Hero is no more.
6WF have made it crystal clear that they have no place for a Hero.
See I turned up last week, I grabbed the attention of the camera, I delivered a barbed tongue promo as I always did, trashing the current stars, self praising my accomplishments, stating my intentions and what did I get?
Nothing, no airtime, no close ups and certainly no promos.
The only glimpse you got of Hero was 12m 26s into the main event when the camera quickly panned across the front row and you see me slurping on a cherry cola, its not flattering certainly but that's all I got.
Because Im no longer the flavour of the month, I'm no longer the go to guy, Im no longer the one holding the cards, the politician behind the scenes, the Machavelian Prince of all he surveys.
I'm now a nobody. A washed up has been, a throwback to a forgotten age, someone the popular guys avoid backstage for fear Ill drag them down, I'm the guy that should not be spoken of. A blot on the history books because I walk to the beat of a different drum, I don't play by the rules laid down, I'm not a brown noser, I'm not a sycophant for the new era in charge, I hark back to the era of Trash, Revolution and Anarchy and a few guys in charge nowadays despise that.
They don't want a Hero anymore.
The fans don't want a Hero anymore.
So Hero is no more.
But I remain.
The outcast of 6WF
The black sheep of 6WF
The Pariah of 6WF
Hero no more

6WF, prepare yourself as you've brought this upon yourselves.
You were anti-Hero
I am Anti-Hero.

The screen goes black and the crowd jeer the screen…

RJ: I really don’t know what he is on, but he doesn’t seem happy about being ignored, and that won’t be good for someone on the roster.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:37 pm

RJ: Further singles action up next here on Lockdown...

MW: And it’s two relative veterans of the 6WF roster as TGA squares off against Jerome Dubois.

RJ: TGA is all set to compete for one of the world titles at Payback so this match will serve as a warm up for him against Dubois, who recently returned to Lockdown.

MW: Yes previously on Ascension, Dubois is now back where he belongs bringing a bit of culture to his mad-house.

“Mind eraser” blasts out over the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Jerome Dubois swaggers out onto the stage. Dubois stretches his arms out to the side and red pyro’s go off all around him. The crowd boo as Dubois confidently walks down the ramp, he slides under the bottom rope and walks around the ring staring down at the booing fans.

MW: God it is great to have Jerome Dubois back on Lockdown, we have enough crazy brutes running around, a bit of culture is returned.

RJ: Hmm, not sure Dubois is as cultural as you think, I’ve seen some of the stunts he pulls to try and win matches.

Smoke starts to fill the top of the stage, “Just close your eyes” then plays out through the speakers and the music kicks in, TGA slowly walks out onto the ramp. He then sprints down the middle of the ramp, attempting to tag some of the fans hands as he goes. TGA climbs up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: TGA has got his chance in the world title match at Payback, what do you make of his chances in a ladder match Michael?

MW: I’m unsure to be honest RJ. The high-flying aspect of the match won’t really suit the size of someone like TGA, but he could cause great pain as well with those ladders.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dubois go in for the lock-up, TGA ducks underneath the lock-up attempt and hits a series of big forearm smashes into the back. Dubois keels over and TGA brings Dubois in close and then nails a suplex. Dubois stumbles up to his feet, he is met with a boot to the gut, connecting with the Lights Out! He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...........2.....Kick out!

TGA drags up Dubois and whips him hard into the corner. TGA runs in and nails a big clothesline, Dubois then walks forward and TGA scoops Dubois onto his shoulders before connecting with the Silent Death. TGA hooks the leg.

MW: Lightning fast start from TGA here, really showing off his power game.

TGA lifts up Dubois, he sets up for the back-stabber but Dubois rolls down the front countering with an arm drag. TGA rolls up to his feet, Dubois manages to duck under a clothesline attempt and then connects with a scoop slam. Dubois quickly runs off the ropes and connects with a big elbow drop down into the heart. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1........2.....Kick out!

Dubois rolls up to his feet and starts stomping away on the head of TGA to loud boos from the crowd. Dubois then waits for TGA to rise before connecting with a spinebuster, he then makes the cover again.

TGA gets the shoulder up again. Dubois lifts up TGA and then sets up for the Au Revoir but TGA elbows his way out. Dubois falls into the ropes, TGA whips him across the ring and connects with a snap powerslam. Dubois staggers up to his feet and TGA hits a boot to the gut before connecting with the Angel’s Wings. Cover.

RJ: TGA’s power really showing through tonight, he’s managing to counter a lot of Dubois’ moves through just his size.

TGA waits for Jerome Dubois to rise, he then sets up for the Angel Driver but Dubois counters with a back body drop. Dubois retreats to the corner, TGA stumbles up but walks straight into a huge spear from Dubs! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Dubois waits for TGA to rise, he goes for a powerslam only for Teej to drop down the back before nailing a German suplex. Dubois staggers up straight into the path of TGA...

MW: DUBOIS HAS JUST BEEN TO HELL AND BACK!

Ref: 1..................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

*TGA rolls out of the ring and nods to the fans before striding back up the ramp.

RJ: A comprehensive win here for TGA!

MW: Really sent a message with that win. Utterly destructive.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Chaos is shown backstage in his locker room. He is sat in a barely lit room on the floor…

Chaos: I can hear him……I can sense him…… I can feel him…

Chaos gets to his feet rubbing his head and laughing to himself…

Chaos: He thinks he can save us. Save us from what? Save us from me? Save us from McManus? Nobody can be saved. CHAOS WILL NOT BE SAVED!!!!

Chaos collapses to the floor laughing to himself. He reaches over and grabs his mask from the bench….

Chaos: No mask will hide this. No mask will stop the curse. No mask will hide the scars….

Chaos looks down at his wrists, they are raw and bloodied as he removes the bandages….

Chaos: I will stand.

I will fight.

I will not fall.

Chaos begins rocking back and forward, his laughter hysterical as the scene fades.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Kuinshi v Scorpion
Max Adamson on commentary

RJ: Singles action up next here on Lockdown, where we have a guest commentator joining us!

MW: Oh I can’t wait for this! Max Adamson joining us out here for commentary, it should be entertaining to say the least.

RJ: And he joins us on commentary for a match involving the man he is embroiled in a feud with Uryu...

MW: I think you mean Kuinish Arj! And he faces off against Scorpion.

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

RJ: His absence still hasn’t endeared Scorpion to these fans has it?

MW: You think Scorpion cares? He’s a two time Hardcore champion, he doesn’t need the crowd’s support.

“Lord of winter snow” hits and the crowd give a decent pop for the arrival of Kuinishi. He walks to the ring, cracking his knuckles as he does. He slides underneath the bottom rope and stares across at Scorpion.

MW: We are seeing a change in attitude from Kuinishi and I think he needed it, he’s been all over the place emotionally.

RJ: Wouldn’t you be?!

“Lonely boy” blasts out through the speakers and the crowd start booing loudly but Max Adamson doesn’t step out onto the ramp. The boos continue as Max Adamson appears on the titantron...

Max Adamson: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman! I’m going to keep this brief and I apologise to RJ in particular as I know how much he was looking forward to me joining him at that desk this evening, I am much better to look at than Wire that’s for sure.

*Clarissa is heard in the background shouting “You sure are Max!”

I will not be joining you for commentary tonight because I have much better things to do...and I’m not talking about Clarissa! I’ve got a match to win tonight and then at Payback...I have to kick your ass Kuinishi! Best of luck tonight!

*The camera fades to black and the bell rings to kick start the match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Scorpion sprints in and nails a double axe handle to the back of the head of Kuinishi who slumps forward. Scorpion quickly begins pummeling down on the head of Kuinishi repeatedly until the referee steps in. Scorpion then waits for Kuinishi to rise before nailing him with a big suplex. Scorpion hooks the leg.

RJ: Scorpion taking advantage of that distraction from Adamson early on here.

Scorpion beats down on Kuinishi with more stomps before dragging him up to his feet. Kuinishi is launched into the ropes by Scorpion who connects with a big spinebuster on the rebound. Scorpion then bounces off the ropes...

MW: People’s elbow from Scorpion!

Kuinishi forces the shoulder up, Scorpion sets up for a Chokeslam but Kuinishi counters with a DDT! Scorpion staggers up and Kuinishi whips him into the ropes before nailing a big dropkick on the rebound. Cover.

Ref: 1.........2........Kick out!

Kuinishi drags up Scorpion and then nails him with a monkey flip who falls back into the corner. Kuinishi rolls up to his feet and nails a running elbow smash in the corner. Kuinishi then spins Scorpion around, he sits on the top rope before flying off connecting with a Tornado DDT!

RJ: Very impressive from Kuinishi there!

Kuinishi lifts up Scorpion and nails a series of huge muay thai elbows into the chin rocking him back into the ropes. He whips him into the ropes and then goes for a Lou Thesz Press but Scorpion counters with a big spinebuster. Scorpion heads up to the top rope...

MW: FROG SPLASH!

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Kuinishi drives the shoulder up off the mat, Scorpion retreats to the corner and lines up the Arizona Bark. He sprints in but Kuinishi counters with a big kick to the head. He hauls up Scorpion...

RJ: DARK ROOM DROP!

Ref: 1......................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Very impressive from Kuinishi!

MW: A change in attitude may well help him escape from this slump he is in.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Scorpion is backstage when Kayleigh reed approaches…

KR: Scorpion, it’s 2 defeats on the trot now, it’s looking like moving Ascension wasn’t a good move for you?

Scorpion stares at Kayleigh…

TS: Oh, is that sposed to be funny? Don’t you know who the hell I am? I’m the future of this company. So what, I’ve lost 2 matches? I’m still the most talented and charismatic wrestler in this business…

Reed goes to speak but stops in her tracks as Jerome Dubois approaches….

JD: Is zis correct, mon amis? Do you, Ze Scorpion belie that it is you wi all zis charisma? Do you belie zat you ‘av more talent than ze Captain of Charisma, Jerome Dubois? I think not. Mon frère, zis, you may persist with your claims, but you will be shown up.

TS: Ah well, look at what the cat dragged in, everyone’s favourite cowardly, uppity Frenchman. How long you here for this time Dubs? Few weeks? Win a belt and then do one? You’re a joke….

Dubs goes to respond as Jimmy Phillips walks in…

JP: Will you two get a room?

Dubois raises his eyebrows…

JP: Easy Frenchy, we’re not all romantics. But you two are literally boring the piss out of me! Go and shout about who has the bigger testes in your own privacy. Spare the rest of us your drivel….

The three men stand off as Alex Walker walks in to view….

AW: Gentleman, not only are you standing round, making the place look untidy, I make it that neither of you have plans for Payback. As much as you may enjoy being paid to do nothing, I have other ideas. At Payback, you’ll get to take part in a nice ‘Three for All challenge’ …… that’s the number, not the gratuity. Which ever one of you wins, gets a title shot of my choosing. Don’t let me down.

Walker walks off as the 3 men stare at each other

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:39 pm

Fanatic and McManus are standing backstage. Fanatic is leaning towards McManus in an aggressive manner.

Fanatic: No…….

McManus: Come on! How many chances have you had now?

Fanatic: No…….

McManus: We can both go after Hidari. It is the springboard we both need in our careers.

Fanatic: Hidari is mine…….Chaos is yours.

McManus: I have got to push on now. With or without your help.

Fanatic: The Parasite Killers…….

McManus:………are old news. It is time to spread our wings. Now you are either with me or against me.

Fanatic leans in closer before a voice shouts out from behind the camera.

Voice: Boys, boys, boys. Let us not do anything hasty.

Alex Walker walks into shot and positions himself in-between both men.

Walker: I listened intently to your little promo James. And maybe you have been overlooked. But now is not the time to make a statement. Not against the guy standing next to me.

Fanatic growls a little under his breath.

Walker: The fact is everyone deserves a piece of the pie. But only one person can eat it all. You both may need to make hard decisions if you want to take it for yourself.

The two wrestlers step closer to each other before Walker pushes them apart again.

Walker: Thankfully, you don’t need to make those decisions. That is down to me. Which is a good job as you often make the wrong ones. So why don’t you both chew over this one.

He stares up to the ceiling and motions across the sky with his hand. McManus and Fanatic follows his hand as he speaks.

Walker: Payback. Fatal Four Way. 6WF European Championship. Hidari. Chaos. McManus. The Fanatic.

The two wrestlers stare at each other as the realisation dawns on them. Walker watches them both stare down before starting to stride off.

Walker: Don’t thank me boys. All part of the service……

Walker walks off smiling as McManus and Fanatic continue to stare at each other.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:40 pm

RJ: Another Ladder Match qualifier match up next here on Lockdown...

MW: And what a fantastic contest this one promises to be, two former world champions competing for the chance to add another belt to his resume.

RJ: Probably the biggest “name” clash of these ladder match qualifiers as Cobra squares off against Crime Lord.

MW: Well let’s get these two out here RJ, I can’t wait for this match to get started! A real clash in styles, it should be a superb match-up!

“Rain wizard” blares out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Crime Lord storms out onto the stage. He stands tall at the top of the ramp before striding down the ramp, up the steel steps and then over the top rope and into the ring.

RJ: Crime Lord the longest reigning 6WF Champion in history, an accolade he won this year.

MW: How great would it be for Crime Lord to have that reign this year, and start another reign at Payback!

“King of the stereo” roars out and the crowd’s reaction changes to loud cheers as Cobra strolls out onto the stage. Green, white and red pyros go off around him before running down the ramp and tagging the fans hands. Cobra rolls intot he ring, leaping to his feet and saluting the fans.

RJ: As mentioned Cobra is also a former world champion but his reign didn’t last too long, he came back to 6WF because he had unfinished business.

MW: Cobra is arguably one of the most naturally gifted competitors in this company, a ladder match would play right into his hands.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Cobra and Crime Lord go in for the lock-up. Crime Lord forces Cobra down to one knee, he then hits a big forearm smash into the side of the head and Cobra falls to the mat. Crime Lord quickly boots Cobra in the back before stomping away on the back of Cobra.

He rolls towards the ropes and pulls himself up, Crime Lord quickly whips Cobra into the ropes and then meets him with a snap powerslam. Cobra stumbles up to his feet and Crime Lord nails a suplex, bridging over into the cover.

Crime Lord lifts up Cobra but is quickly taken out by a reverse STO! Crime Lord is placed into a front facelock by Cobra, he lifts up Crime Lord and hits a succession of muay thai knees into the face which back Crime Lord into the corner. The referee forces Cobra to break the hold and he retreats backwards.

He has to let Crime Lord walk forward out of the corner, Crime Lord throws a clothesline at Cobra who easily ducks it and then connects with an Angle slam. Crime Lord staggers up and Cobra sprints in hitting a huge elbow to the face. Cobra hooks the leg.

MW: Very even start to this match-up between these two former world champions.

Ref: 1.......2......Kick out!

Cobra places Crime Lord into an armbar hold, the former world champion gets up to his feet and spins out of the armbar hold before grabbing Cobra and flinging him into the mat with a big German suplex. Cobra stumbles up to his feet and Crime Lord goes for a big boot but Cobra manages to side-step, he then hits a dropkick to the back of the head.

Crime Lord falls into the middle rope, Cobra spins him around and puts Crime Lord’s legs across the 2nd rope before nailing a spike DDT! Crime Lord gets up to his feet, Cobra hits a boot to the stomach before running off the ropes and connecting with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

RJ: Cobra was very impressive on Ascension and it’s great to see him back on Lockdown with the other members of the Ascension roster.

MW: We saw him at Born In Fire facing off against Chris Patricks, and there feud seems to be continuing into this month.

Cobra brings Crime Lord up to his feet and sets up for a tiger bomb, Crime Lord back body drops his way out of the hold. Cobra rolls up and Crime Lord whips him into the ropes, Cobra attempts a springboard crossbody block but Crime Lord manages to catch him across the chest.

Crimey then launches Cobra out across the ring with a big fallaway slam. Cobra gets to his feet groggily and Crime Lord drags him before hitting a big back spinning backbreaker on Cobra. Crimey makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

MW: Crime Lord using his power well to get himself back into this contest.

Crime Lord gets to his feet following the kick out and proceeds to stomp away on the head of Cobra continually. Cobra rolls back into the corner and Crime Lord runs in, hitting a big spear. He nails a few shoulders into the stomach before scooping Cobra over his shoulders and hitting a gutbuster. Cover.

Cobra forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord gets up to his feet and nails a few knee drops into the face. He then changes tact, booting at the gut of Cobra before finally stepping back. Cobra gets to his feet and Crime Lord nails a Fisherman’s suplex, bridginv over into the pinfall.

RJ: Crime Lord now dominating the proceedings.

MW: It would be great to have Crime Lord back as world champion RJ, that man is worth of the belt we know that.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

RJ: Cobra is showing some great fight here.

Crime Lord drags up Cobra, throwing him into the corner. Crime Lord runs in hitting a huge splash, Cobra walks forward and Crime Lord attempts a spinebuster but Cobra counters with a monkey flip! Crime Lord stumbles up and Cobra runs off the ropes hitting a leaping European uppercut.

Cobra waits for Crime Lord to get up to his feet, Cobra meets him with a boot into the stomach. He then lifts Crimey onto his shoulders and nails a death valley driver. He makes the cover.

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Cobra drags him up before nailing a T-Bone suplex. Crime Lord gets to his feet groggily and walks straight into a big superkick from Cobra who then heads up to the top rope.

RJ: Flying double knee drop!

Cobra waits for Cirme Lord to rise, he sets up for a hurracanrana but Crime Lord manages to block, he then counters with a big powerbomb on Cobra! Crimey hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

MW: What a great match this is!

Crime Lord is up to his feet, he bounces off the ropes going for the Mafia Mow Down but Cobra manages to counter with a drop toe hold. Cobra then lifts up Crime Lord and nails a tiger-bomb! Cobra quickly makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

This time it is Crime Lord who gets the shoulder up. Cobra waits for him to rise before driving the multi-time world champion to the mat with a reverse DDT! Crime Lord stumbles up, Cobra attempts the viper strike...

RJ: Crimey ducks the buzzsaw kick...

MW: LOCK N LOAD! LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1....................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: YESSSSSS!

*Crime Lord gets up to his feet and stares around the arena, before leaving the ring.

RJ: What a great contest that was.

MW: A huge win for Crime Lord here tonight, back in the world title scene, back where he belongs!

Cobra is up to his knees and the crowd cheer him loudly.

RJ: Great effort from Cobra tonight, he will be back I’m sure.

The cheers turn to boos as Chris Patricks sprints down the ramp, he slides into the ring and goes to attack Cobra, but he ducks under a clothesline and then starts pummeling punches into the chin. Patricks rocks back and Cobra sends him down to the outside with a clothesline.

Patricks quickly scurries back up the ramp as Cobra stands on the ropes beckoning Patricks back to the ring.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:41 pm

We go backstage where Cobra is seen leaning against a wall breathing heavily. Suddenly, sarcastic clapping can be heard and Chris Patricks comes into shot.

Patricks: You know it’s funny. For a moment back there, I actually believed what you said. Then I just watched your match and everything became clear again.

Cobra doesn’t say anything, but just angrily stares at Patricks.

Patricks: What’s the matter? You were really talkative before. Something about being the next big thing. Something about you looking down at me in the gutter.

Cobra bows his head before smiling sarcastically.

Cobra: You will always belong in the gutter Chris.

Patricks returns the smile before continuing.

Patricks: Well here’s the thing. I lost. You lost. And we are now both at a loose end. So how about we finish what we started at Born in Fire. Let’s see if you have learnt enough in your defeats to actually beat me this time.

Cobra: Unfinished business…….?

Patricks: Exactly……but this time I will definitely finish it. I will see you at Payback.

Patricks walks away leaving Cobra scowling as he goes.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:42 pm

RJ: 6 man tag team action up next here on Lockdown.

MW: This promises to be a fantastic contest, two teams absolutely packed full of talent!

RJ: On one side we have two men who have qualified for the world title ladder matches at Payback, Geoff Steel and Mr Kenty who team with former 6WF Freeweight Champion Vortex.

MW: They face off against Vortex’s rival Lukas Takeo, who is paired with 6WF European Champion Kenji Hidari and Max Adamson!

“Breathe” plays out through the speakers, the top of the stage fills with a plume of green smoke and then Vortex steps out. The crowd greet him with a mixed reaction, although the majority is booing. Vortex strides down the ramp before stepping through the middle rope.

“Turn up the Trouble” plays out as the arena lights turn down and the crowd cheers loudly. Suddenly a single spotlight illuminates the top of the stage and Mr Kenty walks out to an even louder ovation from the crowd. Kenty smiles and holds up his FreeWeight Title to the fans, before walking down to the ring, tagging fans hands along the way. Kenty finally reaches the ring and rolls in under the bottom rope, before going to the centre of the ring, as a microphone descends from the rafters.

Kenty: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, I weight into tonight at 230 pounds, hailing from Buckinghamshire, united kingdom I am...MRRRR KEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYY....... KENTY!

MW: What an idiot!

“Last resort” blares out through the speakers and the LG Arena rise to their feet and cheer loudly to greet the arrival of Geoff Steel. Steel strides out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding in under the bottom rope. He slaps hands with Kenty and nods at Vortex.

RJ: A very interesting make-up of this team. Kenty and Vortex were recently feuding whilst Kenty and Steel could potentially be fighting for the same world title at Payback.

MW: Let’s see how they go as a team tonight, I can’t see it lasting too long!

“Lonely boy” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Max Adamson strides confidently out onto the stage. He stops and flexes his muscles before walking down the ramp with an arrogant smile etched across his face. He climbs up the steel steps and then through the middle rope into the ring.

“The essence” rips out through the speakers and Kenji Hidari walks confidently out onto the stage where he is greeted by loud boos. Hidari holds up the European Title before wrapping it around his waist, Hidari then sprints down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring.

“From yesterday” hits and the crowd’s booing continues as Lukas Takeo walks slowly, menacingly out onto the ramp with a towel draped over his head. He walks down to the ring before stepping over the top rope. He stares down at the opposing team.

MW: This is a damn team RJ! Look at them, it is the perfect combination!

RJ: It certainly exudes arrogance!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mr Kenty starts off in the ring with Max Adamson. The two lock-up and Adamson forces Kenty backwards into the ropes. Adamson whips Kenty into the ropes and quickly nails a big back body drop. Kenty staggers up to his feet, Adamson hits a boot into the stomach before nailing a big DDT! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1............2.......Kick out!

Max hauls up the Freeweight champion, he boots Kenty in the stomach and then goes for a neckbreaker but Mr Kenty manages to block, he then counters with a swinging neckbreaker of his own! Adamson stumbles up and Kenty grabs him before nailing a forward Russian Legsweep! Cover.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Kenty makes the tag to Geoff Steel.

RJ: Working together alright so far.

MW: Steel got his world title shot at the expense of Max Adamson last week.

Steel waits for Adamson to rise before hitting a kick to the gut. Adamson keels over and Steel lifts him up into the air before nailing a big powerbomb!

Adamson drives the shoulder up, Geoff Steel drags up Max and nails a series of big European Uppercuts into the chin that back Max into the ropes. He then hits a couple of headbutts before throwing Max down to the canvas with a suplex. Steel then hits a gutwrench backbreaker! Cover.

Steel drags Adamson to the corner and then makes the tag to Vortex. He drags up Adamson up to his feet and connects with an atomic drop, before lifting Max onto his shoulders and connecting with a Samoan drop. Vortex makes the cover.

RJ: Adamson being dominated now!

Vortex places Max into a full nelson hold, Adamson spins out and then monkey flips Vortex into the corner. Adamson then sprints in nailing a clothesline, Vortex staggers forward and Max nails a famaxxer! Cover.

Adamson makes the tag to Lukas Takeo. Vortex staggers up and Takeo takes him down with a big spear! Cover.

RJ: What devastating impact on that spear!

MW: Takeo certainly needed that.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

Takeo waits for Vortex to rise before putting him onto his shoudlers. He hits a snake eyes in the corner and then makes the tag to Kenji Hidari. Takeo nails a running splash that Hidari follows up with a hesitation dropkick! Takeo steps out of the ring as Vortex stumbles forward straight into a brainbuster from Hidari who makes the cover.

Vortex forces the shoulder up off the mat, the European Champion gets up to his feet and drops a couple of elbows into the face. He then lifts up Vortex only to be thrown back into the ropes. Hidari fires back with a leaping back elbow smash on the ex-freeweight champion. Hidari goes to the top rope...

MW: BME!

Hidari nails the moonsault to perfection and hooks the leg.

Hidari gets to his feet, he makes the tag to Takeo. Hidari steps out of the ring, Takeo drags up Vortex and knocks him down with a big clothesline. Vortex staggers up and Takeo nails a big powerbomb on him! Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Hidari and Takeo in firm control here.

Takeo drags up Vortex and sets up for a chokeslam but Vortex elbows his way out! Hidari makes the blind tag, Vortex quickly makes the tag to Geoff Steel before running in at Takeo and knocking him down to the outside with a huge clothesline.

Vortex leaps down to the outside and runs at Takeo before pummelling away on his head with huge punches. Steel is in the ring, waiting for Hidari to step in. The former 6CW man does enter the ring, he runs in at Steel who takes him down with a spinning side slam!

Hidari gets the shoulder up, Steel stomps away on the head of the European Champion who rolls back into the ropes. Steel whips him across the ring before hitting a big dropkick! Steel retreats to the corner before nailing a big boot to the skull!

MW: Adamson going to get involved...

RJ: OR NOT!

Kuinishi comes running down the ramp and pulls Adamson off the apron before he can escape. He starts punching away on the head of Max who fires back with a couple of big European Uppercuts of his own.

The action flicks to Takeo who manages to throw Vortex off him, he then throws him stiffly into the steel railings and starts stomping away on Vortex. He then runs in but Vortex moves, Takeo crashes into the railings before hitting a series of shoulders into the gut.

Steel lifts up Hidari but Hidari prods him in the eye, he quickly rolls out of the ring and looks to make the escape up the ramp.

RJ: Where the hell is he going?!

MW: He’s getting the hell out of here, his two team-mates have left him out to dry!

The Fanatic walks out onto the ramp with a big grin on his face, he marches towards Hidari who falls backwards. Fanatic lifts him up and rolls him into the ring.

RJ: BLADE CUTTER!

Steel hits his finisher, but Kenty steps in past him and lifts up Hidari, hitting the mic check. He stares down at Steel who covers.

Ref: 1....................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Steel gets the win...with Kenty watching on.

MW: Kenty was sending a message hitting that finisher. There is no friends in a ladder match.

On the outside, Kuinishi clotheslines Adamson into the front row. Kuinishi is about to step in but Adamson quickly escapes through the crowd, shoving security in front of Kuinishi!

Vortex is nailing big punches on Takeo until even more security stream out breaking up the brawl.

RJ: Utter implosion here.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:45 pm

The Consultant enters McGraw's office....

DM: You wanted a word, Charlie?

TC: Yes, this Takeo and Vortex business is getting quite out of hand. I was hoping i could book something suitable for Payback. Something that will keep both men out of everyone elses way?

McGraw looks over to The Consultant....

DM: What do you have in mind?

TC: I was thinking a Steel Cage match would be more than suitable, Danny?

MCGraw smiles....

DM: You've got it...

The Consultant heads out as Marshall Murdoch walks in....

MM: You're a busy man, Danny? And there was you thinking with Walker around people wouldn't come to you....

Marshall laughs, raising a smile from McGraw....

DM: Are you ready for Payback?

MM: You bet i am, and tonight, Abe better hope he doesn't get a taste of whats to come....

Marshall and McGraw laugh as the camera fades out.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:46 pm

RJ: Welcome back everyone to a colossal tag match that would not look out of place as a PPV main event. The team of Lex Hart and Abe Abercorn takes on Cassius Zhi and The Saint.

MW: This Christmas special is pulling out all the stops for these fans here tonight!

RJ: Abe Abercorn had a gruelling match last week in which he injured his shoulder and made a few mistakes. Regardless of that, the crowd are still cheering him on and his relationship with Alex Walker could prove valuable in the future.

MW: One of his opponents is The Saint, who beat Keith Leone last week, a man who has been tipped for the top.

RJ: The Saint is eager to show everyone that he is still in the mix for the big titles!

MW: And then we come to Lex Hart and Cassius Zhi.

RJ: ……….

MW: Cassius is not exactly on your Christmas card list right now. But the fact remains that Lex Hart took a Shockwave that was meant for you last week. Whether you want to acknowledge that or not.

RJ: Look, I can only say sorry once more for Lex taking that punch instead of me. But I truly do not understand Zhi’s problem.

MW: When was the last time anyone understood Cassius Zhi’s problems?

RJ:…………

MW: Exactly…..

“Be Myself” blasts out of the speakers and Lex Hart appears at the top of the aisle. The crowd are cheering him more than ever now, turned by his actions in saving RJ last week. He laps up the attention as he walks down to the ring, before posing on the turnbuckle.

MW: There is the knight in shining armour.

RJ: Hart getting the cheers from the crowd. Some might remember his past exploits but he seems determined to turn over a new leaf.

“Carry on Wayward Son” is next to sound out, accompanied by green and gold pyros. Abe Abercorn comes out of the curtain, and starts running on the spot. He continues to limber up as he makes his way down to the ring. The crowd cheer loudly.

RJ: Abe Abercorn looks in fine shape. He may still feel he has a point to prove to those that doubt his return to full time competition.

MW: I think Abe’s biggest doubter could well be himself. A good win tonight, leading up to Payback, will do wonders.

Abe and Lex give each other a respectful nod while they await their opponents. Suddenly, “Monster” plays and the lights dim. Sparks start to fall above the entranceway, before The Saint appears and walks through them. He makes his way down to the ring as a succession of fireworks goes off.

RJ: With the men involved, The Saint must see this as an opportunity to turn a few heads in his direction.

MW: However which way this match goes tonight, someone is going to be disappointed. Hopefully it won’t be the crowd.

RJ: You could well be right. These guys have………..

RJ is cut mid-sentence as “They Say” roars out of the speakers. The crowd boo loudly as Cassius Zhi strides out from behind the curtain with an evil grin on his face. He walks down to the ring, but instead of entering it, he walks round to the commentary desk. He starts staring at RJ, while still smiling. The three men in the ring look bemused as the referee calls Zhi to his corner.

MW: Cassius Zhi is showing no interest in this match or the referee’s requests. One thing is on his mind and that is the person sitting next to me.

The referee continues shouting at Cassius, but he remains unmoving as he continues to stare at RJ. The referee talks to The Saint before signalling for the bell.

MW: Well it looks like it will be Saint against Lex Hart to start us off. Hopefully Cassius will return to his corner shortly.

As the bell rings, Cassius smiles wider before climbing onto the apron and standing next to the turnbuckle. Lex and Saint lock up with Saint quickly overpowering Hart. He lands some forearms blows to the face before pushing Lex to the ropes and continuing the assault. The referee pulls Saint away and warns him on his conduct. Saint simply runs back over to Lex and clotheslines him over the top rope.

MW: The Saint determined to win this match on his own terms.

RJ: Can you ask that freak to stop eyeballing me?

MW: Eyes on the game RJ! Stop worrying about Zhi!

The Saint rolls to the outside and continues hitting Lex hard with forearms. Abercorn can only look on as The Saint shoves Lex towards the ring post and delivers one more forearm. He takes a few steps back and sprints at the dazed Lex.

RJ: Drop toe hold! Saint eats steel!

As Saint rushes in, Lex sidesteps out the way and trips Saint up. Saint’s momentum sends him careering into the ring post and he crumples to the floor after the collision. Lex picks Saint up, holds him in a bearhug position, before ramming Saint back against the ring post. Lex holds his arms up and the crowd cheer.

RJ: Not the most common sound to hear after a Lex Hart move!

Lex rolls Saint back into the ring, before climbing the turnbuckle. He waits for his opponent to get to his feet before leaping off the top rope and nailing Saint in the head with a spinning heel kick. He scrambles over and hooks the leg.

RJ: Kick out!

Lex raises Saint up and whips him to the ropes. Saint rebounds straight into a dropkick by Lex. Lex quickly gets to his feet, grabs Saints legs and goes for the sharpshooter. Saint kicks out making Lex fall back against the turnbuckle. Lex uneasily walks away from the corner as the Saint gets to his feet. Saint sees his chance and runs at Lex before spearing him to the mat. He crawls over to Cassius and tries to make the tag.

MW: Cassius ignoring his hand! The guy is still staring at you!

Saint stares daggers at Cassius, just as Lex comes up behind him and drops him to the mat with a schoolboy.

MW: No way is Saint getting pinned with that!

Both men rapidly get to their feet. Saint tries a clothesline attempt that misses, allowing Lex to get behind him and lock in the sleeperhold. He jumps on Saint’s back to increase the leverage, but Saint backs into a corner and smashes Lex’s spine against the turnbuckle. He takes a few steps forward, turns around and goes for another spear. This time Lex is ready and smashes Saint in the face with a superkick. Lex giddily wanders over to Abercorn and makes the tag.

RJ: The crowd going nuts! Here comes Abe!

As Saint gets to his feet, Abercorn hits him with right and left punches that push Saint to the ropes. Abe whips Saint to the other side and smashes him to the mat with a spinebuster when he rebounds. He follows it up with a knee to the face as the crowd continue cheering.

RJ: Abe Abercorn lapping up the………OH COME ON REF!

Cassius gets into the ring and blindsides Abe with a punch to the back of the head. The referee argues with Cassius before pushing him back to his corner. The Saint has got to his feet and he stares at Abercorn lying on the floor, knowing he didn’t do that. He stares at Cassius who continues to smile.

MW: I don’t think Saint is going to show much mercy here.

Saint stomps down on Abe before lifting him up and brutally sending him back down to the mat with an implant DDT. He runs the ropes before dropping an elbow down on the prone Abercorn. He grabs Abe’s head and places into between his legs while signalling to the crowd.

RJ: Abe going on a long journey………DIVINE DESTROYER!

Saint sends Abercorn flying across the ring with the crucifix powerbomb before rushing over and going for the pin.

RJ: He got a shoulder up!

Saint argues with the referee before getting to his feet. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees Cassius beckoning him with an outstretched arm. Saint wanders over and stares at Cassius for a few moments before slapping his hand hard.

MW: The tag nobody wanted to see is made.

RJ: ………

Cassius Zhi stalks Abercorn as he starts to get to his feet. Suddenly Cassius runs against the ropes, rebounds and gives Abe a vicious swinging neckbreaker. Abe goes down holding his neck. Cassius jumps on top of him and starts choking Abe. The referee counts to 4 before Cassius releases, before going for a choke again. When the referee reaches 4 for a second time, Cassius releases by slamming the back of Abe’s head against the mat.

MW: Cassius Zhi seems more brutal now that he has lost the top title.

Cassius grabs Abe by the throat and lifts him onto his feet. He whips Abe to the corner and Abercorn smashes into it front first. As Abe ricochets backwards, Cassius comes up from behind and drops him to the canvas with a pumphandle slam. He then walks over and climbs the turnbuckle. He stands perched on the top for a while before leaping off.

RJ: FROG SPLASH!

Cassius lands directly onto Abe before making the cover.

RJ: No! Shoulder up again!

Cassius angrily gets up before starting to choke Abe again. This time the referee pulls Cassius off and berates him while pushing him back towards his corner. Saint suddenly slaps the shoulder of Cassius and tags himself in. Cassius looks incensed but he reluctantly goes out to the apron.

MW: The tandem of Saint and Zhi not on the same page but still ahead in this match.

Saint walks over to Abe and lifts him to his feet. He gets behind him and locks both hands under Abe’s arms before viciously swinging him from side to side.

RJ: The Crucifier locked in!

Saint continues to sway Abercorn from side to side. Abe’s head begins to drop as he starts to succumb. The referee checks Abe’s arm once and it immediately falls when let go. He tries it a second time and it falls just as fast. He then tries it a third time….

MW: RING THE…….NOOOOOOOO!

Abercorn’s arms starts to fall before it stops in mid-air. He waggles his finger from side to side, as he raises his head. He grimaces before trying to push Saints arms down from his neck. The crowd start to go nuts.

RJ: HE IS POWERING OUT!

The crowd continues cheering loudly…..

RJ: HE IS DOING IT!

The crowd carry on cheering at deafening levels….

RJ: COME ON ABE! A LITTLE MORE! A LITTLE MORE!

Abe stretches both arms out as the Saint struggles. Abe finally pushes Saint’s arms away before turning to face him.

RJ: YES! YES! HE DID IT! CLOTHESLINE ATTEM…….COUNTY ROADS!!!!

As Saint tries a desperate clothesline, Abercorn ducks and lifts him across his shoulders before dropping him to the mat with the Angle slam. Both men are down as the referee starts counting them out.

RJ: WHAT A CHRISTMAS SHOW! CASSIUS ZHI CAN GO TO HELL! THIS IS WHAT 6WF IS MADE OF! PLEASING THESE FANS WEEK AFTER WEEK!

Abe slowly makes his way over to Lex, who is shouting for the tag. Saint is crawling over in the opposite direction to Cassius Zhi. Abe gets their first and Lex rushes into the ring. Saint is just about to make the tag when Lex comes up and hurls him over backwards with a german suplex. He arches his back to make the pin.

MW: Kick out! Pace of the match quickening!

Saint and Lex both get to their feet and slug it out with punches in the middle of the ring. Saint boots Lex in the gut and hurls him towards the corner. Lex leaps on the second turnbuckle, and jumps backwards hitting the standing Saint with an elbow. Lex gets up and lifts Saint to a vertical base before smashing him to the mat with three continuous suplexes. The crowd are on their feet as Lex signals to them.

RJ: FLAT LINE……….!

Lex goes for his finisher, but Saint desperately pushes him away….

MW: NO! DIVINE INTERVENTION…….!!

Saint goes for his finisher but Lex avoids his RKO attempt as well…..

RJ: SMALL PACKAGE!

RJ: Kickout!

Lex shakes his head in frustration before he gets to his feet. Abe is eager for the tag and the crowd are shouting at Lex to tag him in.

MW: Will he make the tag………?

RJ: HE MADE THE TAG!

Lex slaps Abe’s outstretched hand and he strides into the ring. Abe stares out at the audience before staring down at Saint. He quickly picks him up in a spinebuster position before walking over to the turnbuckle and placing The Saint on the top.

MW: What the hell is the old fool doing?!

RJ: The only thing he thinks will finish this match!

Abe climbs up to the top as well and drapes Saints arm over his shoulder. He steadies himself on the top.

MW: No way this should be allowed! The guy is a maniac!

Abe looks up to the heavens, says a few words under his breath and shuts his eyes, before bellowing and lifting Saint over his shoulders.

RJ: COUNTRY ROADS!!!! FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!!

Both men land with a heavy thud as Abercorn launches Saint from the top rope with his take on the Angle slam. They look lifeless on the mat before Abe, cheered on by the fans, slowly makes his way over and hooks his opponent’s leg.

RJ: ABE ABERCORN HAS DONE IT! RING THE BELL, IT'S OVER!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:46 pm

MW: Cassius makes the save!

RJ: Oh come on referee!

Cassius runs in and breaks up the tag by stomping on Abe's head. Lex Hart runs into the ring as well, and goes after Cassius. As the two men brawl, the referee gets knocked down in the melee. The match goes on unofficiated as Hart and Cassius continue to trade blows. Cassius pushes Lex to the corner and slams him with hard vicious kicks to the head and body. Meanwhile, Abercorn has slowly got to his feet and when Cassius turns round to celebrate his beating of Lex, Abe launches himself at Zhi.

RJ: BORDER TOWN TAKEDOWN!!!!! MISSED!!!

MW: HE HIT THE WRONG GUY!!!

Abe sprints at Cassius and gets ready to deliver the spear, but Cassius side steps out of the way. Abe can't stop his momentum and ends up spearing his partner who is still stuck in the corner. Abercorn backs away after the move with a worried look on his face.

RJ: It was a mistake! He didn't mean...............

MW: DRAGON'S FURY!!!!!

As Abe turns round, he is hit in the face with a huge roundhouse kick to the head. He immediately goes down to the mat, knocked out cold. Cassius stands tall on his own in the middle of the ring as his opponents, his partner and the referee are lying on the canvas.

MW: Cassius Zhi outlasted them all!

RJ: This is sick. This is totally sick.......

Cassius seems to hear RJ's comment and smiles at him evilly. He walks over to Hart, and lifts him up onto his feet. Cassius smiles some more before hurling Hart over the top rope to the floor. He slowly slides under the bottom rope, before grabbing Lex again and dragging him around the ring. He stops by the steel steps and puts Lex's head under his arms.

RJ: Oh no......get a referee out here please.....Cassius has......DDT ON THE STEPS!!

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!

The arena vibrates with a sickening metal sound that rings out, as Hart's head ricochets off the steels steps. Cassius twitches his neck while he watches Lex try and recover from the move. Lex tries to haul himself up using the crowd barrier as a support.

RJ: For the love of God, someone stop Cassius Zhi!!!!

The camera follows Cassius round as he stalks Lex, who is backing slowly around the guardrail holding his head. The effect of the DDT onto the steps is clear to see as Hart's forehead begins to bleed heavily. Cassius looks down on Lex, smiling sadistically, while following him around the outside. Lex has his fists held out in front of him as he slowly gets to his feet, beckoning Cassius forward. Cassius simply smiles wider before booting Lex in the stomach, grabbing his head, and slamming his face against the guardrail. He does it a second time before running Lex's forehead all along the barrier. His wound opens up even more as he slumps down to the floor.

MW: The official stirring! We may get some respectability now!

In the ring, both the Saint and Abercorn are slowly getting onto their feet. Abercorn is first up, and he looks around the ring. He spots Cassius on the outside, and Lex lying at his feet with a face covered in blood. Cassius suddenly starts laughing and pointing at both Lex and Abe.

Zhi: You did this Abercorn! You did this! You! You!

Abercorn goes pale as he tries to figure out the carnage he is looking at.

RJ: Come on Abe! Don't put up with.........DIVINE INTERVENTION!!!!

The Saint has sneaked up behind Abe, before turning him around and slamming him to the mat with the RKO. He quickly covers him, just as the referee recovers enough to make the count.

MW: The Saint gets the win!!!!

RJ: This has gone too far.....no one cares about the match now!

The Saint starts to celebrate but then his eyes lock on what is happening on the outside. He quickly slides out of the ring and strides up the aisle, before exiting behind the curtain.

MW: He didn't hang around did he?

RJ: The Saint is the least of our problems right now! Cassius is still here and seriously out of his mind!

Just the words leave RJ's lips; Cassius has slowly raised Lex to his feet, who is struggling to see through the blood coming down from his forehead. Cassius moves his head from side to side, staring deep into Lex's eyes. Hart's head slumps forward as he starts to pass out due to blood loss. RJ suddenly gets up from the commentators desk and shouts out to Cassius.

RJ: Come on! Please! Stop this now!

MW: Sit down RJ!

Cassius looks at RJ menacingly before turning his attention back to Lex.

RJ: SHOCKWAVE! FOR FUCK SAKE!

MW: Shut up RJ! Remember your role! Shut the hell up!

Lex goes down in an instant as Cassius punches him in the chest. RJ flings his headset down and starts shouting at Zhi. Wire tries to pull his colleague to his chair, but RJ stands firm. Cassius continues to twitch his neck before turning his head to the side and glancing at RJ. He rushes over suddenly and grabs RJ by the throat, dragging him from the desk. Wire tries to stop Zhi, but he is pushed away easily.

Crowd: Let him go!!!

Cassius Zhi looks out to the audience, before humming "Jingle Bells" under his breath. He looks deep into RJ's eyes, while twitching madly. Suddenly, he pushes RJ away a few paces.

Crowd: NOOOOOOO!!!!

Cassius quickly strides forward and Shockwaves RJ in the chest. The commentator goes down as if shot, and lands straight on Lex Hart. Cassius laughs again before humming "Jingle Bells" even louder.

MW: Let's get some help out here! Now!

As Cassius backs away up the aisle, still humming "Jingle Bells", medics come rushing down in the opposite direction pushing a trolley. Cassius can't help twitching even more violently as he watches the medics head round to RJ. As he continues to back away, he bumps into Marshall Murdoch who has just appeared at the top of the aisle. Cassius turns towards him before mouthing "Merry Christmas", laughing manically and then finally exiting through the curtain.

MW: Hurry up! Jesus!

Medics start to attend to Lex, but he pushes them away. He giddily gets to his feet and watches as the medics start tending to RJ. He stares all around him confused due to the loss of blood, before climbing over the crowd barrier and exiting through the audience. Wire has now got up from his desk, headset still on, and looks down as the medics do their work. The crowd is now silent, while they watch the medics as well.

MW: To hell with this.........

Meanwhile, Abe is still out on the mat as Murdoch walks slowly down and then around the ring with his eyes fixed firmly on Abercorn. He paces all the way round before climbing the steps; his eyes still looking straight at Abe. Wire is still heard on commentary but it is broken in places.

MW: Is he breathing.....seriously come on....guys come on.......get him out of here........

Marshall enters the ring and the crowd is still hushed over what they have just witnessed. The medics have put RJ in a neckbrace before loading him onto a trolley. The camera darts back and forth wildly from in ring to the commotion on the outside. The usual crisp presentation of Lockdown is replaced with a sense of panic. We can still make out Wire talking as he stands away from the commentary desk looking at RJ and talking to staff.

MW: This wasn't part of the script.......goddamn.....that wasn't right.........come on........!

Murdoch is still circling Abe as we return to the hard camera. There is some feedback from the commentary, as Wire returns to his position. We can hear him moving his chair and rustling papers. He is still talking to staff before he composes himself and addresses the viewers.

MW: ........well what do you want me to say?!............ok........ok…....yeah we will run with that......Ladies and gentleman, it is my unhappiness to report that RJ will not be fit to commentate again this evening......

We see the medics rushing RJ past the ring and up the aisle, before exiting quickly through the curtain. Murdoch is now leaning casually against the turnbuckle, still staring down at Abe. He seems oblivious to everything else going on, as Abe slowly gets up onto his knees. Wire continues to talk to the audience in broken tones.

MW: RJ was Shockwaved in the chest with such venom by Cassius Zhi that he momentarily stopped breathing.......this is something that I had not been prepared for...... we will give you updates on his condition as we get them.......

Wire suddenly spots Marshall Murdoch standing in the corner, and his voice changes from anxiety to anger.

MW: What the hell is he doing here?! Come on people.....this is too much now.......let's get Murdoch out of the ring before something else happens.......

Murdoch readies himself as Abe slowly gets to his feet. Abercorn is very unsteady as he turns towards Marshall, unbeknown that he is there waiting. Suddenly Murdoch rushes forward and launches himself into the air.

MW: MARSHALL LAW!!!!!!

Murdoch kicks Abe straight in the mouth who then immediately goes down. His face hits the mat first as he lands totally unconscious. Marshall kneels in front of Abe, staring hard at the damage he has just caused before stretching out his arms in a cross formation. Sections of the crowd are booing loudly but most are silent. The camera focuses on individuals in the audience that look visibly shocked. Murdoch slowly gets to his feet and exits the ring, as Abe lies motionless. The camera returns to faces in the crowd as many of them have their hands in front of their mouths, and some are even close to tears. Wire's voice suddenly sounds out as the camera keeps showing these images.

MW: That......that just about sums up what we have witnessed in the last few moments.......the audience here are as shocked and upset as I am.........not only has my colleague been injured......but then we see Marshall Murdoch attacking a defenseless individual.......I have seen the madness......these people have seen the madness........of Cassius Zhi.......but in all my time here.......never have I seen a crowd react in such a grief stricken way than tonight........this was supposed to be a Christmas special.......for the family.........but this isn't entertaining anymore.........this is real life........

As Murdoch walks up the aisle, there is only a murmur sounding out from the crowd. We return to the hard camera to see Abercorn still unmoving and in the exact same position as before. Marshall exits through the curtain, as we suddenly hear a thud on the desk and Wire's voice again.

MW:...........I'm not sure I can finish this...........

The camera fades out as we return to the backstage area.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 pm

The camera cuts backstage to see Cassius Zhi heading through the backstage as an irate Danny McGraw approaches...

DM: What the hell was that? You can't go round assaulting Announcers, Cassius!!

Cassius stops and twists his head towards McGraw as Alex Walker approaches...

CZ: I warned you. I warned everyone that i would not accept the cowardly demise of JJ Johsons career. I warned RJ. I warned him that his collusion with Johnson would come back to haunt him. And it has. But please, Danny, plesae don't pretend that somehow you care about my actions, that somehow you feel morally obliged to step in. I didn't see you rushing to the aid of Clarke James, Marlo Green or Johnson himself.

Like me, you've also felt the full blow of Johnsons betrayal.....

Cassius turns to face Walker....

CZ: Alex, we've never really had the pleasure. And god willing, we never will. Know this. These actions are not those of a mad man, they are they actions of a man determined to erase the memory of a cancer on this business. I believe you were close to Lex. A man who has felt the need to interfere in my business. To add his name in my chapter of hate, to become another addict. Let him know this, Alex. At Payback, his foolish heart will have lead his head into the domain of the beast. And his world will fall. And i will get my answers...

Cassius storms past the two men who turn to each other....

DM: He's out of control...

AW: At least we agree on something. But what do we do?

DM: We need someone to calm him...

??: Like, you totally need to keep him going...

Miss Jessica walks into shot....

MJ: I mean, he's like so totally all hot when he's moody...

Jessica twirls her hair and bites her lip before turning to the 2 men....

MJ: Oh, don't worry, Danny, i'm not like all pissy and menstrual because i got kicked off of Ascension, i just wanted to come back and check things out......and look what i find.....Cassy all huffy and sweaty, and little Lex is involved......my idea of a menage a trois.....

Jess smiles before turning to walk away....

MJ: You'll never calm him boys. He's already over the edge.......

Jessica walks off leaving McGraw and Walker puzzled.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:47 pm

MW: Good evening Ladies and Gents, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown live from the LG Arena where we are now only one match away from Payback. Tonight for the main event I am joined on commentary by Jack Reynolds

JR: Yes that is right folks which means only one thing...it is MAIN EVENT TIME! And this main event just shows how exciting 6WF is at the moment. We are only one match away from Payback yet do not know all of the matches that will be scheduled for our final Pay Per View of the year.

MW: Two weeks ago we saw then co-gm Abe Abercorn announce that the 6WF Undisputed Title retired with JJ Johnson and that the TAW World Title and 6WF World Title would be returning.

JR: The winners of these belts will be decided at Payback in two 4 man ladder matches. TGA and The Saint were awarded places in the match whilst Mr Kenty beat Scorpion last week whilst Geoff Steel exchanged his AWF title for a shot at the big one.

MW: Tonight has seen Mike Hill, Nay Bother and Crime Lord qualify meaning that there is only one spot left which will be decided by this next match as Keith Leone squares off against Hardcore Champion Logan Kincade.

The crowd erupt into huge boos as "DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION...IS ADVISED" Plays out over the speakers, as the guitars kick in red and blue pyros explode as Logan walks out onto the stage, carrying the Hardcore Title. Logan raises the title above his head and then walks down to the ring, before sliding in under the bottom rope.

JR: Logan Kincade has been absolutely dominant as Hardcore Champion, he has continually beaten Blue Dragon and also managed to escape Hardcore Hell with the belt.

MW: Kincade has done everything in the Hardcore division, he can only beat Blue Dragon so often before he flukes a win. This is a chance for Logan to go to the next level.

“Limowreck” blares out and the crowd cheer hugely as Keith Leone strolls out onto the stage. He stares down Logan Kincade from the top of the ramp before walking down to the ring slapping the fans hands. Leone leaps onto the apron and then steps through the middle rope.

JR: Leone should be an inspiration for Logan Kincade, a member of the original trio who kick-started the Hardcore division with Chris Patricks and Blue Dragon. All three have gone to become world champions.

MW: Whilst I can respect that Patricks and Blue Dragon won the world belt, I can’t with Leone. He hasn’t won the big one here has he?

JR: Well if he wins tonight he will get the chance to do it!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Leone goes in for the lock-up only for Logan to meet him with a stiff knee into the stomach. Kincade quickly throws Leone down into the canvas with a gutwrench suplex, Leone rolls up and Logan takes him down with a huge European Uppercut. The Hardcore champion then places Leone into a sleeper hold.

Kincade then smashes knees into the back of Leone with the sleeper hold still applied. Finally he hauls Leone up to a vertical base and connects with an inverted backbreaker. Logan runs off the ropes going for a clothesline but Leone manages to duck underneath it. Kincade turns around and Leone takes him down to the canvas with a leg sweep.

The Hardcore champion rises up to his feet but walks straight into a boot to the stomach from Leone, who then drills Kincade face-first into the canvas with an implant DDT! Leone quickly bounces off the ropes and nails a running knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

JR: I don’t care what you say Michael, I see a lot of similarities between Kincade and Leone.

MW: They have totally different styles. Kincade is absolutely dominant in everything he does, Leone isn’t like that. Leone is a junkyard dog, he doesn’t give in whatever is thrown at him, that’s admirable but is it enough to win a world title?

JR: In a ladder match, one of the key things is having a high threshold for pain which Leone certainly does.

Leone gets up to his feet and nails a series of big elbow drops into the abdomen. Logan Kincade rises up to his feet and Leone quickly nails a gutbuster on Logan. He falls back into the ropes, Leone whips him across the ring but is met on the rebound with a crossbody from Logan Kincade!

Keith Leone staggers up and Kincade grabs him Leone by the neck before driving him back into the canvas with an edge-o-matic. Leone stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into a side-slam backbreaker from Logan. Kincade quickly makes the cover.

Kincade rises up to his feet, he places Leone into a side headlock. He slowly brings Leone up to his feet before launching him shoulder first into the steel ring post. Kincade then steps onto the ring apron to continue the attack on the right shoulder, slamming it into the steel ring post until the ref steps in.

Leone staggers back and Kincade flies off the top rope nailing a double foot stomp across the back of Leone. He rolls up to his feet, Logan nails a knee into the stomach before bouncing off the ropes hitting a running bulldog. Cover.

Kincade goes to the corner, he quickly removes the turnbuckle cover to loud boos from the crowd.

JR: Is there any need to do this?!

MW: Why do you think he is Hardcore champion? He will do anything to win, and that is what you have to do in a ladder match.

Kincade then drags up Leone and nails a series of huge uppercuts that back Leone into the corner. Kincade climbs to the 2nd rope and smashes huge punches into the top of the head but Leone manages to counter, hitting Logan with an inverted atomic drop. He then nails a reverse STO onto the top turnbuckle.

The Hardcore Champion staggers forward out of the corner and Leone nails a boot into the gut, which he follows up with a Russian Legsweep! He hooks the leg.

Keith Leone places Logan into a seated rear waistlock. He slowly brings Kincade up to his feet before nailing a German suplex on the Hardcore champion. Leone then walks back towards the corner...

MW:SPEAR!

JR: What impact on that from Keith Leone!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Leone lifts up Logan Kincade, he sets up for a piledriver but Kincade counters with a back body drop. Kincade waits for Leone to rise before sprinting in and nailing a big boot to the head. Logan then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Crossbody block!

Ref: 1................2.................Kick out!

Leone barely gets the shoulder up. Kincade gets to his feet, he drags up Leone and the nails a series of scoop slams! Kincade then walks back into the corner...

JR: WHAT A CLOTHESLINE!

MW: Nearly took his head off!

Ref: 1....................2....................Kick out!

Again Leone barely manages to kick out. Logan places him into a sleeper, setting up for the blind justice but Leone counters shoving the Hardcore champion into the corner. Kincade staggers back out of the corner...

RJ: CONCUSS KICK OUT OF NOWHERE!

Ref: 1.............................2..............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

JR: HE GOT IT!

MW: DAMN IT!

JR: Leone wins! What a win that is for Keith Leone!

MW: I can’t believe it, Leone just pinned Logan Kincade! That wasn’t meant to happen damn it!

JR: Leone a former 6CW World champion and now he will have a chance to win one of our world titles at Payback in a ladder match.

MW: The 8 members are confirmed-TGA, The Saint, Mr Kenty, Geoff Steel, Mike Hill, Nay Bother, Crime Lord and finally Keith Leone!

JR: What a contest those ladder matches will be!

Leone rolls out of the ring and celebrates with the fans when “Before I forget” roars out through the speakers. Blue Dragon walks out onto the stage...followed by his dad. Kincade stirs up to his feet as they step into the ring.

JR: This isn’t good for Logan...

MW: What the hell are these two idiots doing out here?!

Kincade throws a punch at BD but he blocks it and then fires in a series of huge punches on Kincade who staggers back straight into the path of their dad. He nails some forearm smashes into the back.

Logan falls to the mat and the two men proceed to stomp away on the Hardcore champion. BD’s dad then lifts up Logan and throws him into the path of Blue Dragon who nails the deathnote!

JR: Kincade taken out tonight by Blue Dragon and their father!

MW: That is absolutely disgraceful! Who the hell let this happen? Who let the dad in here? Someone in security will be getting sacked!

JR: That’s all for tonight folks, merry christmas and see you all at Payback!

Lockdown goes off air with Leone celebrating at the top of the ramp whilst BD and his Dad stand tall over Kincade.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down