6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown! Saturday 19th July, 2014! Results!

Go down

6WF Lockdown! Saturday 19th July, 2014! Results! Empty 6WF Lockdown! Saturday 19th July, 2014! Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:38 pm

"They Say" by Scars on Broadway is quietly playing in the background as video package begins to roll on the titantron, and then a voiceover begins.

VO: First there was two...

Hidari stands on the ramp grinning as Berg and Visage celebrate before leaving the ring, striding past Kenji who continues to stare at the ring, waiting for James to rise. He glares at James before turning and walking up the ramp. As he makes his way up the ramp, two men in black cloaks stride past him and down the ramp.

RJ: Who the hell are these people?

MW: Dementors?

RJ: Don’t be stupid!

The duo slide into the ring, James is staring at them before the two converge on him! They begin pummeling away at James, he tries to fight back but one of the figures boots James back into the corner. The two men then walk towards the corner before kicking and punching away at James, who slumps down in the corner.

They pummel away at James and choke him out with their boots until a referee manages to intervene, forcing them away from the prone James. They then make their way back up the ramp, with the crowd booing loudly .

VO: The group grew bigger...but no-one knew who they were.

RJ: I think The Saint has shown that regardless of personal opinion, he’ll do what’s best for business.... wait a minute....

MW: It’s them again....

The Saint is walking up the ramp when two hooded men walk out on to the stage. The Saint stops looking puzzled....

RJ: I guess they didn’t take too kindly to his comments earlier....

The two men stand motionless as Max Adamson looks around the ring before one of the two men steps forward as the titantron begins to flicker....

MW: It looks like we’re about to hear from them....

The hooded figure stands for a moment before raising his hand up and the screen flickers into life, split into multiple cameras, it shows the crowd stood looking stunned and shocked as the camera zooms in on more hooded men dotted around the arena, their hands raised...

RJ: What the hell is going on here?! This is surreal!

Max Adamson is stood in the ring looking puzzled as the figure stood in front of The Saint drops his arm and the titantron flickers off before he moves back to the top of the stage, the two figures turn to walk off as The Saint shouts at the two men to stop....

MW: Maybe not the wisest of moves....

The two figures turn and face The Saint, they both shake their heads before turning and walking off the stage and out of sight as The Saint stands staring at the screen...

RJ: I’ve never seen anything so surreal here in 6WF, Mike....

MW: That was eerie, who are these people? What do they want with 6WF?

VO: They have terrorised 6WF. No purpose. No direction. No leader. Just Chaos.

The hooded men are shown on the top of the stage, again they part and this time there is 10 men striding out onto the stage between them. They march down to the ring, Kenty drops his title belts and leaves them in the ring.

MW: Kenty proving that he's going to be a fighting champion from the very start.

RJ: This isn't a good idea Michael, Kenty is risking his career trying to fight all of these men by himself...

MW: Well he isn't alone RJ, The Saint is going to join him!

Saint and Kenty slide out of the ring to huge cheers, they await the hooded men and dive towards them, flailing away with punches. The duo manage to fight a few off but are soon swarmed on by the rest of the group, who out-number and over-power the two men with ease.

They pummel, kick and knee away at The Saint and Kenty until they are left in a heap on the ramp. At this point, some of the men roll into the ring. They pick up Max Adamson and launch him out of the ring, before throwing out the two world title belts as well.

Around the outside of the ring, Alex Walker and Logan Kincade are picked up by some of the other hooded men who punch away at them before throwing them into the pile of beaten down bodies that is being built up on the ramp.

RJ: They have taken everyone out here, there is no pattern to these attacks, it's different people every time.

MW: What the hell do they want? What is their message? What point are they trying to make?

RJ: Most importantly, who the hell are they?!

MW: I have no idea RJ, I don't know who they could be, there is that many of them.

With all the bodies on the ramp, the hooded men then divide into two groups. 6 of them are in the ring, where they begin pulling away all of the turnbuckle covers so the steel is exposed.

They then begin unhooking the ring ropes, letting them flop to the floor.

RJ: What are they doing now? Why are they doing this?

MW: They are taking the arena apart!

Outside of the ring, the other 6 men begin pulling away the ring apron and taking down advertising boards. They then pull up the mats that cover the concrete, before two of them stride towards the time-keepers area. They drag the ring bell off it's hinges and throw it into the floor.

They then drag Mike Bird over the padded area and begin punching and kicking away at him before throwing him into the railings.

RJ: They can't do that! It's assault! What has Mike Bird done to them?

MW: Shut the hell up RJ, they're coming towards us!

RJ: No I won't, I'm not taking this from them anymore. They are ruining this company. You
guys are a disgrace, who the hell do you think you are? Get out of here already, you've made your point, wait what the...let go of me.

The commentary goes silent as RJ and Wire are dragged over the tables and throw onto the floor. The hooded men on the outside then proceed to throw all of the monitors off the announce table, tipping their chairs over and removing the covering on the announce tables.
Laptops are thrown to the floor and they then start work on tipping over the steel ring steps.

In the ring, all of the matting has been pulled up to expose the wooden boards that he ring is made of. They all then dive onto the outside, hauling down the railings, shoving camera-men down to the floor and smashing their camera's.

The ringside area has simply been decimated by the masked men, one camera-man is left standing and he shows the 12 hooded men stood all along the rampway, opposite each other stood looking down at the bodies of the men they took out.

VO: A leader was revealed, but no-one believe it could be true.

Hood #1 : Sorry to interrupt this… celebration.
But I simply see no reason to celebrate at all.

The speaking figure begins to pace his half of the ring.

Hood #1 : Why do you all pretend that [/i]this[/i] is normal?
You have a new Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion
But something new surely cannot temper that discomforting feeling that something is missing?
Something you had before…
Something that made you complete…

He backs away to his original position as the second hooded figure becomes animated. The same anxious mannerisms and intonation.

Hood #2 : This picture...
This postcard of a prosperous moment
Is like a painting without a protagonist…
Like the Last Supper without Judas…

A painting not worth the frame…
Which is why I dismantled and destroyed said frame on Sunday at Chaos

The speech switches from one to the other again. One man becoming animated as the other falls back in line.

Hood #1 : For what is it but a construct to keep your thoughts within it…
Blind to anything that lies outside it’s synthetic boundary.
Blind even to those… protagonists… which featured within that frame once upon a time.

Hood #2 : But now the frame has been removed, the clarity of this picture I see before me… the clarity of my mind… it has given way to confusion!

And yours has too… I can see it in those glazed, sunken eyes…
Those… Junkies…. Eyes!

Both men stare out challengingly into the crowd. The changeover of responsibility for the talking becomes more rapid now, more frantic, as do the mannerisms of each figure. Yet still Mr. Kenty is completely ignored, who still looks around at the scene surrounding him.

Hood #1 : You are here… (he points to the shadow where his eyes must be)…
But you are not here? (he holds his arms out wide)
You know?
Existentially?

I HAVE REMOVED THE FRAME SO YOU CAN OPEN YOUR MIND!

The first hooded man shouts yet as he raises the microphone it is the second who is excitedly hyperventilating as if he was responsible for the change in tempo. He continues;

Hood #2 : Oh come on you’ve succumbed before…
Give in to it once more…
You have felt it course through your veins…
FEEL IT ONCE AGAIN!

Hood #1 : I HAVE FOUND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR…

Hood #2 : … AND I AM COMPLETE!

Both excitedly pace the ring, breathing heavily and now seemingly completely oblivious to Mr. Kenty’s presence. The hoods surrounding the ring begin to bustle excitedly amongst themselves. Visibly active where they were previously static.

Hood #1 : GIVE IN AND BE COMPLETE…

They both turn and look out into the crowd, their breathing slowing, their mannerisms calming.

Hood #2 : give in… and…

….. be……

Both of their heads drop, as do the heads of the army around the ring. An eerie murmur breaks out among the crowd as they wait for what is next. Kenty looks out into the crowd, looking for an answer himself.

There is a connective click, followed by a resumption of RJ’s commentary.

RJ : What on earth is going on out here? Never in my career, in my LIFE, have I seen anything like this.

The camera slowly pans around each and every hooded figure, then to the two in the ring.

RJ : Is this it?

As the camera zooms out to show a view of the whole ring and ringside area, each and every hooded figure raises their head and begins to speak. A chorus of monotonous, sedated voices fill the arena like a school-hall assembly.

Hoods : The celebrated rebirth has succeeded yet something remains unborn.
I am he.
An enforced hibernation has awoken to a golden dawn but there must always be a dark cloud over the horizon.
And I am he.
This newborn which misses a limb
This clone with a misplaced chromosome
It succeeds now but will succumb to the brutality of natural selection unless that which is missing is returned.
Unless that which makes you complete is returned.
And I am he!

It is inevitable that where there is war, there will be the fallen
And I am he
But man’s greatest war is not against his fellow man (they all point at Kenty), but against himself.
It is against the self-destructive unstoppable force of his own aging
And though I have fallen in wars past, it is in THIS war which I have succeeded.

For I shall live forever…. through you.

Give in to that which completes you.

I am he.

I…

RJ : WHAT?

MW: OH MY GOD!

RJ: NO DAMN WAY!

MW: THIS IS CRAZY!

The army of men drop pull back their hoods and drop their robes all at once. Kenty looks around the ring, shocked. Every figure has a shaved head, bared and scarred torso, and orange Tibetan pants. The camera pans around the previously covered face of each one once again to reveal a score of unremarkable individuals who speak again in unison.

… I....Am.....Cassius.......Zhi!

The audience drops into a stunned silence as The Saint and Mr. Kenty look on, completely stunned as the now disrobed men snap their necks from side to side in unison before breaking out into Cassius’ trademark grin.

VO: At Explosion, that all changed. At Explosion, a shockwave was sent through 6WF.

RJ: Max Adamson is the champion, and he is now just three minutes away from winning his first ever 6WF Title!

Kenty rolls under the bottom rope, he gets to his feet and glares at Max who stares straight back at Kenty.

RJ: This is what the fans have been waiting for. This is what the fans come to see a Time Attack match for.

MW: These are the moments that go down in the history-books. This is going to be 2 and a half minutes of all out...

Suddenly the arena is sent into pitch-black darkness as the lights go down.

RJ: What the hell?

MW: What is happening here? There's two minutes left of this match, someone get the lights back on!

RJ: Who's behind this?! What's happening?

The lights flick back on and the crowd descend into a mixture of booing and stunned silence.

RJ: My god, it's them! And look how many there are of them! There must be 12 to 15 of them surrounding the ring!

Max Adamson and Kenty look to each other, they nod and then beckon the Zhilots into the ring.

RJ: Kenty and Adamson aren't going to run away from these men anymore, they want to fight!

Two Zhilots roll into the ring and go after Adamson and Kenty, Max knocks one down with a huge clothesline whilst Kenty boots another in the gut and throws him into the corner. Kenty starts punching away at the stomach of a Zhilot whilst Adamson drives shoulders into the stomach of another.

Another two Zhilots hit the ring, one runs in towards Adamson who sees him coming, turning around and nailing the Zhilot with a gore! The 2nd Zhilot is about to go after Max when Kenty cuts him off with a running boot to the head. The crowd are cheering loudly as another couple of Zhilots hit the ring, only for Adamson and Kenty to begin beating away on them as well.

The cheering gets even louder as Oko and Vortex roll to their feet on the outside. they both pull a Zhilot off the ring apron and begin beating away on them.

Vortex launches his Zhilot into the crowd whilst Oko dropkicks another into the time-keepers area. Another runs in at Vortex who catches him over his shoulders and drives him into the steel ring post, whilst Oko nails a roundhouse kick on another on-rushing Zhilot.

RJ: My god, how many of these Zhilots are there?!

MW: Adamson, Kenty, Vortex and Oko are trying their best but the numbers are starting to catch up on them I think.

Oko is taken down by a Zhilot with a double axe-handle to the back of the head, whilst Vortex is restrained by two more Zhilots. In the ring, some of the ones who had been taken out earlier roll to their feet and help beating down Max Adamson and Kenty, who had been dominating another Zhilots.

The crowd suddenly erupt as "Monster" roars out through the speakers and Saint comes striding out onto the stage. He builds into a sprint as he slides under the bottom rope and into the ring.

RJ: The Saint is here!

MW: 6WF's General Manager has had enough!

RJ: Thank god he's here! The Saint is coming to make the save for his roster, for his show, for his company!

MW: We certainly needed some more bodies out here to deal with the Zhilots and Saint answered the call.

Saint drags a Zhilot away from Max, decking him with a right-hand. Saint then drags another from Kenty before ducking that Zhilot. Adamson then sends one down to the canvas himself, as does Kenty. Another Zhilot rolls to their feet in the ring and Saint hits a huge forearm to knock him straight back to the canvas.

Three Zhilots who were beating down on Vortex and Oko roll into the ring, Adamson takes one down with a clothesline, Saint takes one with a huge right uppercut and Kenty with an elbow smash.

RJ: Adamson, Kenty and The Saint are knocking these Zhilots down one by one!

Some more Zhilots leap over the railings and slide into the ring, only to be immediately knocked down by Saint, Adamson and Kenty. Another three come through the crowd and into the ring, and again they are immediately sent into the canvas by the combination of Saint, Kenty and Adamson.

MW: More of them!

RJ: There's a never-ending supply of these Zhilots. They are coming from absolutely everywhere, they're just getting knocked down by Saint, Adamson and Kenty but more and more just keep on coming.

MW: Where are they coming from? Who the hell are they? And what the hell do they want with this company?

RJ: I don't know Michael. There is no purpose to their attacks. There is no specific target. They are just trying to cause as much chaos as possible. They just want to disrupt everything.

MW: But they just keep on getting knocked down RJ, they aren't putting up much of a fight.

Suddenly the crowd explode in noise...

RJ: WHAT THE?

MW: ONE'S STILL STANDING!

RJ: HE'S JUST BEEN NAILED BY A SAINT RIGHT-HAND, BUT UNLIKE THE OTHERS, HE DIDN'T HIT THE MAT.

MW: HE'S STARING STRAIGHT BACK AT THE GENERAL MANAGER!

RJ: HIT HIM AGAIN SAINT!

Saint crashes another right-hand into the head of this Zhilot, but he stays standing.

MW: IT DIDN'T WORK RJ! HE'S STILL STANDING!

6WF's General manager takes a step back, the Zhilot has his head bowed as Saint glares at him. Slowly, the Zhilot lifts his head up. He then brings his hand to his face, covering the mask. He then moves his hand to the bottom of the mask, lifting it up and slowly removing the mask from his face completely.

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: NO WAY!

RJ: IT CAN'T BE! IT CAN'T BE HIM!

MW: WHAT THE HELL? HE'S ACTUALLY HERE?!

RJ: IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

MW: I NEVER THOUGHT WE'D SEE HIM AGAIN!

The camera zooms in on the face of the Zhilot who removed his mask, and as it gets closer, it reveals the face of Cassius Zhi, trademark demented grin etched across his face as he stares at a stunned Saint.

Zhi stares at The Saint, before mouthing...."I am Cassius Zhi." The Zhilots have re-grouped on the outside, surrounding the ring, as Saint is frozen to the spot, looking straight at Cassius Zhi. The silence is deafening as the crowd look on in shock.

VO: He's back.

*Lockdown then goes live to air with a picture of Zhi's face on the titantron, that trademark demented grin on his face. The picture slowly disappears as the music fades out and the opening credits kick in.

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! Saturday 19th July, 2014! Results! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! Saturday 19th July, 2014! Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:45 pm

The camera shows Brad and Dan from Australia sat in their hut as the phone rings...

Brad: G'day?

Max: Hey guys, it's Max Adamson!

Brad & Dan: MAXY!

Max: Just wondering if you fellas wanted to join me for my 6WF Undisputed Championship celebration, I've got plenty of Fosters, and I could do with some friends joining me.

Dan: What you've gotta remember mate is that we're already there.

Brad: In mind, body and spirit.

Dan: But not body.

Max: Right...

Brad: It might be warmer there but I just can't be bothered.

Dan: It would take something special to lure us over there.

Max: I'll throw in all you can eat.

(The Fosters guys look at each other)

Brad & Dan: We're in.

Dan: See you there mate.

Max: Cheers fellas.

Brad & Dan: Hooroo.

The lads hung up the phone...

Brad: Dan, can i ask you something?

Dan: Sure?

Brad: What the hell is 6WF!?

Dan: No idea mate, but it's free food, and this Max Adamson fella sounds like a chipper fella. Where's the harm?

Brad: Say no more mate!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown! Saturday 19th July, 2014! Results! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown! Saturday 19th July, 2014! Results!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:53 pm

The camera cuts to the LG Arena in Birmingham as 'Rest In Pieces' blares through the speakers and the fans go wild...

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome to Lockdown!

MW: We're live from the sold out LG Arena and tonight promises to be one hell of a show, 'Arj!

RJ: That's right. We've got all the fallout from Explosion following the shocking return of Cassius Zhi! What will our GM have to say about this?

MW: The Saint is going to be in for a busy night as he'll finally hand Max Adamson the World Title he has so desperately craved!

RJ: We'll also see the return to action of Dopant Zero who made a devestating impact on their return to Lockdown! Stay tuned folks, it promises to be a wild ride...

The camera pans around the arena picking out signs from the crowd....

'#IAMCASSIUSZHI'
'6WF NEEDS MORE HARRIS'
'TIE ME KANGAROO TO MAX ADAMSON'
'I'VE LOST MY FAITH IN CAMERON'
'MIKE HILL TRUSTS HIMSELF'
'WE WANT FEEDBACK?'
'I WANT TO BE ON KENTY'S KITCHEN'
'TEACH ME TOM REE'

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Jack Reynolds is backstage in the interview area. He looks terrified, sweat patches under his arms as he wipes his face with a handkerchief and is looking around nervously...

He lifts a mic to his lips and begins to stutter...

JR: L... La....ladies an.. And.....

He takes a deep breath. And closes his eyes. Takes a few seconds to compose himself...

JR: Ladies and gentlemen... My guests at this time.... Our 6WF Tag Team Champions.. Project Fear....

The gigantic Udo Berg steps into shot from the left and stands behind Reynolds, almost coving him in shadow. Visage comes up into shot as if he'd been laying in the floor....

JR: Welcome... Now I have arranged this time with you to ask you a question or two regarding this past Sunday, Explosion..

Udo looks down at Reynolds who glares at him with both fear and awe..

JR: That is, if you would like to answer, I'm not saying that you have to do anything that you...

Udo: Continue...

Visage smirks and Jack continues with his question..

JR: Ok, so let's start with you Visage. My question, our viewers would like to know, how do you feel about being attacked during your match at Explosion?

V: Well.. Jack. Can I start off by complimenting you, the smell of fear on you. It's intoxicating....

Visage leans in close to Reynolds and breaths in through his nose. Jack Reynolds looks incredibly uncomfortable he back away slightly as Udo laughs to himself..

V: But, to answer your question, my fragrant friend... How do we feel? Well we where attacked by someone who doesn't understand us. And how could they. These men have came to a foreign land and have instantly accepted their own fates, they have instantly made their race their defining feature. Something that men of my blood have done for centuries now. Whereas men like myself, men like Udo Berg here, we do not put ourselves in that predicament. We do not classify ourselves as 'Mr Germany' or as 'Africa man' no we took a different path. We are simply the embodiment of all our strengths and all your fears.

JR: Visage, I appreciate what your saying but how does that answer my question?

V: I am getting there boy. If you would hold off on your inane and frankly unwanted comments...

Reynolds drops his mic down away from his mouth and puts his hands behind his back.

V: Me and Berg have run through this federation taking on all comers and destroying them one by one. We proved ourselves the toughest and the most twisted pairing in 6WF history and we did all if that without batting an eyelid. We did all of this without feeling one bit of guilt. Without feeling sorry... Without feeling... Anything..... So Jack, you ask how we feel about being attacked... Well I can tell you for me... I feel nothing.....

Reynolds audibly gulps and slowly turns towards Udo Berg who is towering over both men. He takes a breath before asking his next question..

JR: And Mr Berg... I have one more Question, one that I think may be best answered by you. The man that sine would call the giant strategist behind Project Fear.. You are known for having Motives behind everything you do, so let me ask.. What do you think, where the motives, behind this attack from Dopant Zero?

Udo: Mr Reynolds... The reasson behind it iss obvious...

Udo stares at Reynolds who looks confused waiting for Udo to continue but the German seems to have finished.

JR: Erm.... and that is?

Udo looks annoyed at Reynolds so he moves his head closer.

Udo: Do you not understand these things? Can you not see a cry for attention when you see it? This was a cry for attention from a pair of neverwheres. They haff nothing, they were once almost a footnote in this company but like so many others... they turned out to be veak. A pair of scared children dressed like clowns....

Udo seems to shake with anger as his face turns red and veins begin to grow on his massive forehead.

Udo....UNT I HATE CLOWNS!

JR: Well, I think that may be a tad harsh I mean they where tag team champs...

Udo puts his finger in the air and Reynolds stops in his tracks.

Udo: Mr Reynolds, do you consider yourself to be a strong man?

JR: Excuse me?

Udo: I should think a veak man vould know when not to interrupt a far superior von...

JR: I ju...

Udo: Again you interrupt me? There is not a man who can match my strength, The Fanatic thinks dead lifting a man of my size makes him powerful... wrong, A small man like Nay Bother doing the same feat vould show strength, no no veak men do not know chat being strong iss so they go about their business in a vay that ensures they do not have to show their veaknesses. For instance...Mr Reynolds, attacking a man just as he vas about to kick out of a pin unt fight on in a match that had been going for some time.

JR: Bu....

Udo: Mr Reynolds I am afraid yet again you haff interrupted me unt I vil not stand for it. now please allow me to finish. The point I vas making before I vass rudely interrupted is... Dopant Zero are a couple of spineless veaklings who vil go about their business in a manner befitting a pair of children, unfortunately for them, naughty children often make mistakes unt their boldness vil not go unpunished.

JR: So your...

Udo: Mr Reynolds..... I haff told you on numerous occasions not to interrupt me. now I am afraid you leave me no choice but to varn you if you do so von more time, I vil grab you by your head unt squeeze until you see a bright light... Do I make meineself clear?

Jack nods and gulps before Udo finishes.

Udo: I have no doubt that Dopant Zero vil try unt attack or disrupt or hinder me unt meine friend this veek... but it matters not. They vil pay the price just as The Parasite Killers vil pay.

Jack looks at Udo and checks he is finished before he continues.

JR: ...... Ladies and gentlemen... Your Tag Team Champions....

The scene ends as Visage and Udo Berg turn and walk into the darkness down the hallway...

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:55 pm

RJ: Triple threat match to kick off Lockdown!

MW: And it sees the return of one half of Dopant Zero, Kenzaki Nogami, who of course made a hell of an impact on their return at Explosion.

RJ: It won't be a great situation for Nogami though, going into this match against two men who he would have pissed off with those actions.

MW: He'll back his own ability 'Arj. I wouldn't worry about that.

“Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at his two opponents. He strides down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps before springboarding over the top rope and waiting as...

"Change(in the house of flies" roars out and again the crowd are mixed in their reaction as The Fanatic walks slowly out onto the stage. He walks down the ramp, before clambering onto the ring apron and then over the top rope into the ring. He glares across at Visage...

"Feeling it" hits and the crowd descend into boos as Kenzaki Nogami walks arrogantly out onto the stage. He builds up into a sprint as he makes his way down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom ropes.

RJ: Here's the man who everyone wanted to see, or rather, boo.

MW: I still think it's great that Dopant Zero are back.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to kick the match off, Visage and Fanatic stare at each other, allowing Nogami to sneak in. He nails a couple of roundhouse kicks into the side of The Fanatic, followed by a spin kick to the head. Fanatic falls into the ropes, Nogami then dumps him out over the top rope with a clothesline.

MW: Nogami realised he needed one of those guys out of there early.

Visage spots his chance, running in at Nogami who somehow counters by dropping Visage throat-first down across the top rope. Nogami grabs him by the waist, rolling back and nailing a German suplex, bridging into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Nogami waits for Visage to rise, he then whips him into the ropes before connecting with an inverted atomic drop. Nogami follows this with a leaping leg-drop bulldog before making the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Visage is dragged up by Nogami, who quickly takes him back down to the canvas with an arm drag takedown. Visage stumbles up and Nogami nails a leaping dropkick to the head. This sends Visage into the corner, Nogami runs in and connects with a running kick to the face. Visage slumps down and Nogami runs the ropes....

RJ: Bakatare sliding kick!

MW: That's the kind of moves we always used to see from Nogami!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Nogami lifts up Visage, he drags him towards the ropes before resting his head over the top rope. He runs the ropes, going for an over the top rope tiger feint kick but Visage moves. He pulls Nogami's neck down across the top rope, before springboarding off the top rope and hitting a flying clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Visage drags up Kenzaki Nogami, he nails a couple of big elbows into the side of the head backing him into ropes. Visage then whips Nogami out across the ring, before bouncing off the ropes himself and nailing a spinning back elbow to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

MW: Visage coming back into this one!

Nogami forces the shoulder up. Visage immediately drops a series of big knees down into the head, before lifting him up in a front facelock. He fires knees into the face that have Nogami stuck in the corner, Visage only stopping when the referee intervenes. Visage hits a kick to the chin, Nogami stumbles forward...

RJ: Throat chop!

Ref: 1..................2............Kick out!

MW: Vicious offence from Visage.

Visage hauls up Nogami, he nails a Russian legsweep. He then steps towards the corner, waiting for Nogami to rise...

RJ: Cut off by The Fanatic!

MW: What a clothesline!

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Fanatic rolls up to his feet, he rolls Nogami out under the bottom rope. Fanatic then returns to the middle of the ring, he drags Visage up by the head and connects with a knee into the stomach. He quickly throws Visage into the canvas with a gutwrench suplex, the tag champion rolls up to his feet and Fanatic connects with a fireman's carry slam. Cover.

Visage kicks out, The Fanatic drags the tag team champion to his feet and hits a big uppercut. Fanatic then whips Visage firmly into the ropes, hitting a Gorilla Press slam into a Samoan Drop.

RJ: Amazing power!

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Fanatic drags up Visage, nailing a series of European Uppercuts. He then boots Visage in the stomach, placing Visage's head between his legs...

MW: Piledriver!

Ref: 1..................2..................Kick out!

Visage again kicks out. Fanatic lifts him up, and puts Visage onto his shoulders....

RJ: Setting up for a powerbomb...

MW: Flying superkick from Nogami on Visage!

RJ: Where did he come from?!

Fanatic turns around, Nogami quickly hits a dropkick to the knee and then a legsweep DDT. Nogami quickly goes up top...

RJ: NOGAMI SPLASH!

Ref: 1......................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Nogami wins on his return!

MW: He came from nowhere to win that!

RJ: Tremendous stuff from the DZ man, what a way to come back, beating two of your main rivals!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:56 pm

The Saint is shown backstage, dressed in a plain white shirt, trousers and shoes. He is walking along a corridor looking at his phone intently. Jack Reynolds comes scuttling towards him.

Reynolds: Saint! Saint! Any chance I could grab a quick interview?!

The Saint stops, still engrossed in his phone, tapping away manically.

The Saint: Yeah... Sure.

Reynolds: Well, obviously it won't be news to you, but obviously the end of Explosion raised a lot of questions...

The Saint: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Jack, are you any good at Candy Crush?

Reynolds looks dumbstruck.

Reynolds: What?!

The Saint: Candy Crush? Are you any good?! Jesus, am I talking in riddles?!

Reynolds: Erm, I'm okay... Why?

The Saint gets closer to Reynolds showing him his phone.

The Saint: I've got to get all the ingredients down to the bottom in 5 moves. Can it be done?

Reynolds looks at the phone...

Reynolds: No.

The Saint: Mother fucker! I've been stuck on this level since Explosion!!

Reynolds: So you haven't had time to address the World Title situation?

The Saint: What? Oh, yeah. Of course I have! Do you really think The Saint is juvenile enough to spend all that time paying attention to a game on my phone?! Look, I know it's a confusing time for some but jesus Jack, can't a man have some time to unwind?!

Everyone needs a release every now and then, whether it be recording internet podcasts that nobody listens to or dressing up in your wife's clothes just so "you know what it feels like", eh Jack, don't worry pal, we all know!

Look, Explosion's finale raised a lot of questions, I know. I've had a lot to mull over and a lot of big decisions to make. Because lets be honest nobody knows, really who our World Champion is. But, tonight is all about ratifying and confirming who that person is. Is it Mr. Kenty, is it Max Adamson? To me, it's obvious. And for the sake of the integrity of this company and it's standing as a business, I've got to do the right thing and make the right decision. And some people won't like that decision, but it's the right one to make and for me, as this company's General Manager, it's the correct one. That's all I can say at this moment in time.

Reynolds: And what of Cassius Zhi? You must be worried that he might make a beeline for you?

The Saint: Why would he?

Reynolds: Well you did put him out of action at Born in Fire?

The Saint: Born in Fire, Jack, was an eye for an eye. As far as I'm concerned, the score's been settled. If Cassius Zhi and his Zhi-lots want to come and see me, they know where my office is! Okay, Jack?! Lovely!

The Saint goes to walk away and turns back to Reynolds.

The Saint: And one more thing, stop wearing her make up too, you look ridiculous!

The Saint walks away, leaving Reynolds red with embarrassment.

RJ: As official as you're ever going to see The Saint. We'll be back after the break folks!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 pm

RJ: It seems like something's going on backstage and we can't even get a response back there which is troubling. Is there Security back there???

The camera rolls back with Security laid out as two shadow knocks down attacking the camera men....

MW: I don't know what's going on but we need answers now!

The camera rolls again but this time is picked up by a man in a Samurai Mask...

????: 6WF...we're here!

The man drops the camera as the scene fades....

The lights goes out as "Shook Ones" blast from the PA. Music that hasn't been heard in a while as the fans proceeds to cheer. Dopant Zero chants erupt in the Arena as Tsukasa Yagamura and Kenzaki Nogami walk out in newer attire. Hoodies with Samurai Masks and Trackpants....

RJ: DOPANT ZERO IS BACK!!!! We haven't seen Dopant Zero in Action since Last Year when they went their separate ways!!!!

MW: I thought these two were never getting back together! I thought that last week was a fluke! I thought these two were done!

(Both men make their way down the ramp and into the ring. "Shook Ones dies down as Tsukasa is handed a mic)

Tsukasa: 6WF Universe you miss us!?

*Crowd Pop*

Tsukasa: 6WF! I CAN'T HEAR YOU DO YOU MISS US!!!!?????

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

(Tsukasa takes his mask off showing his face in enjoyment Kenzaki removes his. Tsukasa grew his hair out as Kenzaki colored his hair burgundy from to Brown.)

Tsukasa: Damn.... you guys are some damn losers to be cheering to the top of your lungs for us. As always Kenzaki and I miss you guys as well. You know the whole hiatus thing

Kenzaki cuts Tsukasa off....

Kenzaki: What the hell are you talking about???

Tsukasa looks down at Kenzaki...

Kenzaki: We did now just beat down 6WF security for fun!?? We did that because we're back to the bullshit and to the same ol shit in 6WF!

Tsukasa laughs.....

Kenzaki: You know and I both know this was bound to happen. We were eventually going to come back and kick ass and take names but most of all. We're back together! Stronger than ever! Bigger than ever! Hell I feel like I grown a few inches!

Tsukasa: You're still short though.

Kenzaki: That's not the point Captain Obvious! The point here is the old DOPANT ZERO IS BACK!!!!!

Tsukasa smiles...

Kenzaki: Now to get

Tsukasa cuts Kenzaki off...

Tsukasa: Now you listen to me! We maybe back but don't think for one second I won't drop you on your head!

Kenzaki: I'm faster than you..big man.

Tsukasa: True. But I'm feeling like I forgot why we were out here

Kenzaki: Did it had something to do because of Project F.E.A.R and The Parasite Killers??

Tsukasa: I think you're absolutely right. We beat the sh!t out of both teams and lived to tell the tell. Speaking of which has it appeared to you how boring this so called Tag Team Division has gotten. I mean the tag champs are irrelevant and the last time I checked we lost it to who again?

Kenzaki: It doesn't even matter no more because those guys are irrelevant and gone. Now it's time to retake what's ours. It's been over a year since we had our Tag Team Championship Belts! And to be #1 you gotta take out the competition!

Tsukasa: So basically Kenzaki are we in hunting season!?

Kenzaki: By Any Means Tsukasa: We're going to take what's ours and we're going to kick down any door. Smack anyone! Attack anyone until we get our titles!

Tsukasa: So are we officially back being the 2x Uncrowned 6WF Tag Team Champions!?

Kenzaki: Yes! Project F.E.AR./ Parasite Killers, we going show you boys why we're the #1 Tag Team in Professional Wrestling Today!

Tsukasa: We will hurt you boys until we take those titles off your waist. You want action? Wait til Friday!

Kenzaki and Tsukasa drops their mics as the crowd erupts in cheer.

RJ: What a night for Dopant Zero! I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:05 pm

We go backstage to a room set up like a classroom. At the front is a whiteboard and marker pens. On the other side of the ring facing the whiteboard is a three desks with a chair behind each of them. In the top corner of the whiteboard in small, neat writing it says Mr Ree. Tom Ree stands in front on the camera looking down the lens...

TR: Before we begin today's lesson I would like my student to come out and take a seat."

A young woman walks into shot looking sheepish...

TR: "I'd like you all to be welcoming to my newest pupil, Clarissa."

Clarissa looks on, awkwardly shifting in her chair ...

"Today it is time for lesson four. It's a lesson in psychology. Psychology is the scientific study of behaviour. I'd like full attention from all my pupils, this knowledge is imperative in your development. If you feel the need to take notes, please do not let me deter you.

It was Einstein who came up with a mathematic formula for success. He said if A equals success then the formula is A = X+Y+Z"

He scribbles this on the board ...

"X is Work. Y is Play. Z is keep your mouth shut. But I think Einstein is wrong. I don't think that is the real formula for success. I do not think success can be measured in a mathematical equation. There are so many intangibles that make this an impossible equation, but I know you people need this help. So I will simplify this as much as I can for you. Clarissa, what do you think key ingredient for success it"

Clarissa looks up, surprised she is expected to contribute. A few of the crowd are getting involved and start shouting out ideas including luck and sucking someone off.

Clarissa: "I think to be successful you need talent."

Tom looks back at her, a sympathetic condescending look....

TR: "Very good my pupil. You are developing, slowly maybe but at least you are showing some signs."

Clarissa slightly looks up from the paper she has spent most of her time being transfixed by. She has an expression which seems unsure of whether to be insulted or proud

TR: "Talent is an interesting feature. No one knows quite how important talent is in being successful. Talent is defined as having a special natural ability. Despite studies by Ericsson which led to the 10,000 hour theory, the fact that some people are more talented than others and find things easier is hardly disputable. When Gobet and Campitelli studies Chess masters they found while the 10,000 hour theory was still applicable the standard deviation was large suggesting there was a large difference in time taken in accordance to natural ability. Genes compose a huge amount of athletic ability, as much as 70%. Raw talent is not something that can be manufactured through hard work. Raw talent is the best motivator to succeed, what motivates you more than being better at something. Talent creates a passion for something, a drive to improve yourself and immerse yourself in something you enjoy just because you are good at it. Without passion and desire how can you succeed. If you don't care about something why would you find success. It all stems from raw talent.

Even more important that talent is grit and perseverance. Let's call that Y. Look at the example of Andrew Wiles, who in 1994 at Princeton University, completed one of the most challenging puzzles for mathematicians all over the world for 350 years. French mathematician Pierre De Fermat noted that although there are plenty of solutions to the equation X squared add Y squared equals Z squared. He believed he had proof that X^n add Y^n equals Z^n has no solution if n equals over two, but had not jotted it down. From the moment Andrew discovered the equation he was determined to be the one to solve it. The next few years saw him make limited progress but Andrew would not give up. Eventually after seven years of intense work - more than 15,000 hours he provided his completed proof of Fermat's last theory. The puzzle took such intellect to complete that only 1 in 1000 professional mathematicians were capable of understanding Wiles' work but Wiles believed the most important factor to completing the puzzle was his persistence. Grit and perseverance, two remarkably similar qualities are so much more important than everybody realises. Even Mozart, one of the first names that spring to mind when the word genius is applied, knew how import this was. Whilst it is often cited that he once reported an entire symphony appeared in his head intact, the next paragraph of his diaries is almost never mentioned where he explains how he refined this work for months. Lance Armstrong famously had that grit, in his book he noted "if it was a suffer-fest, I was good at it. The best athletes have grit and perseverance in abundance.

Perhaps just as important is the clutch factor. An ability to perform under pressure when it would be easier to fail. Seizing the moment is not something that even the best can always achieve. Being clutch comes with experience and the ability to get over defeats and let them make you better. An extraordinary athlete doing extraordinary things at extraordinary times. Many people have debated the relevance of clutch, believing it doesn't really exist. But there is something about that thought isn't there. Something alluring about the thought of a clutch gene that exists in some athletes, giving them an innate ability to perform to their best when the pressure is the greatest. I refuse to believe this isn't real. Look at guys like Didier Drogba. People like Sidney Crosboy. Bubba Watson, Stephen Curry, Michael Jordan, Tom Brady. They come up big when it matters and that is one of they keys to success.

Clarissa looks to her left and then swivels her head to the right before slowly raising her hand in the air.

TR: "Yes Clarissa" in an exasperated tone

Clarissa: "I'm not quite sure I understand why you are telling me this To-

TR: "Mr Ree to you. (Angrily) I am trying to explain to you people what makes a successful person. You and these people in the crowd should be taking my words on board. I am here to teach you, to guide you. Not only are these attributes that will help you people but these are qualities that will lead me to glory in this company. I have talent. I have grit and perseverance. I have an ability to perform my best on the big stage. Success is coming. Tonight is just another step on my path. So sit back and enjoy what you see tonight. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom smiles down the camera as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:06 pm

RJ: First singles action of the night up next here for you on Lockdown...

MW: These two competitors had very good nights at Explosion, with Tom Ree defeating Jon Doe on his Pay Per View debut.

RJ: Whilst Cameron Faith overcame Clarke James to retain the Freeweight Title, which he will be hoping that he's put James firmly in his rear-view mirror.

"Successful" hits and the crowd greet the arrival of the teacher with a few cheers as Tom Ree makes his way out onto the stage purposefully, striding down to the ring and then stepping through the middle rope.

MW: These fans seem to have bought into Tom Ree, and they are certainly enjoying his lesson.

RJ: I'm not sure Jon Doe enjoyed the lesson he was given at Explosion!

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as Faith saunters out onto the stage. He glares down at Ree before holding the Freeweight Title above his head. Faith then casually walks down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope. He leaps up to his feet before passing the belt to the referee.

RJ: Faith was incredibly impressive at Explosion, James put up one hell of a fight but Faith just had too much for him in the end.

MW: It's the change in attitude that's to thank for that RJ, I'm telling you.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Faith and Ree circle the ring. Eventually they lock-up, Faith synchs in an armbar but Ree takes him down to the mat with an arm drag takedown. Faith rolls to his feet and Ree lifts him onto his shoulders, before dropping him to the mat with a Samoan Drop. He then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Faith kicks out, Ree puts Cameron Faith into a sleeper hold. The Freeweight champion fights up to his feet, he spins out of the sleeper hold before lifting a knee up into the stomach. Ree lurches forward, Faith then drives Ree into the canvas with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

This time it is Ree who kicks out. Faith gets to his feet, he then starts stomping away on the head of Ree who rolls back towards the corner. Faith then places a boot across the throat of Ree, choking him out until the referee steps in. Faith then climbs to the top rope, before driving a stomp down into the head of Ree. Faith takes a couple of steps away from the corner before running and nailing a dropkick to the face. He drags Ree away and then covers.

MW: There's the more vicious side of Cameron Faith that we have started seeing over the past few months.

Ref: 1...................2.........Kick out!

Faith grabs Ree by the hair, he drags him to his feet before sending him down into the canvas with a big clothesline. Ree stumbles to his feet, and Faith grabs him by the back of the head before connecting with a running bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Faith taking charge of this contest.

Ree gets the shoulder up, Faith drags him up to his feet and hits a backbreaker. He then sets up for a neckbrekaer but Ree blocks it, before hitting a neckbreaker of his own. Faith stumbles up and walks straight into a Ranhei from Tom Ree. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Tom Ree drags Faith to his feet, he then nails a series of right-hands up into the face of the Freeweight champion staggering back into the ropes. Ree continues with big punches until Faith falls into the ropes. Tom Ree sends Faith into the opposite ropes, meeting him with a flapjack. Ree bounces off the ropes, leaping into the air and dropping a knee down into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Ree allows Faith up, he then slams him down into the canvas. Ree quickly goes up to the top rope, he waits for Cameron Faith to rise...

RJ: Diving Tornado DDT!

MW: What a move that was by Tom Ree!

RJ: He's making a real impression here in 6WF.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Ree attempts to lock in a strange-hold on Faith but he resists, fighting up to his feet and shoving the Teacher back into the corner. Faith runs in, levelling Ree with a knee to the head. He slumps forward, Faith goes up top and nails a big splash down on Ree. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Faith drags up Tom Ree, he connects with a vertical suplex. Faith keeps the hold locked in, rolling to his feet and nailing a 2nd suplex. Faith keeps the hold synched in, before hitting the third suplex, bridging into the pin attempt. He hooks the leg.

Ree kicks out, Faith drags him up and puts him into a sleeper hold, but Ree counters with a German suplex. This time it is Ree who keeps the hold, nailing a second and then a third German suplex. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2...............Kick out!

RJ: Real back and forth contest here!

Ree lifts up Faith, he nails a series of European Uppercuts that back Faith into the corner. He lifts him up to the top rope, Ree climbs up there but Faith replies with a series of headbutts that knock Ree off the top rope. He lands on his feet, Faith kicks him backwards before leaping off the top rope.

Tom Ree then runs in at Faith in the corner...

MW: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1......................2.........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Faith gets the win!

MW: Wow, what a fantastic match-up that was, Tom Ree put up one hell of a fight there.

RJ: Incredibly impressive display it has to be said, but Faith again just managed to pull a win out of the bag.

MW: He really is on a tremendous run at the moment.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:07 pm

The Titantron kicks in to life and shows Rolf Harris, he's stood next to a prison guard and using a payphone....

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Rolf: I'd love to be there Max, but, I, er... Listen Max, don't you ever watch the news? No? Well, I can't really explain it right now, but I probably wont be able to make it to any of your upcoming events... I know... I'm sorry mate... Of course everything's fine, just enjoy your celebration mate. Ok... Bye.

The Titantron goes black as the fans continue to boo...

RJ: I can't say i expected anything less from Max...

MW: What!? He's just trying to get support from his fellow countrymen!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 pm

James McManus is stood backstage with The Fanatic and Jack Reynolds...

JR: James, at Explosion you and The Fanatic came close to regaining the Tag Team Titles but were stopped by the returning duo of Dopant Zero, and i've gotta say, the 6WF Universe is buzzing at the thought of you three teams going up against each other, are you feeling the same way?

JM: It's difficult to be buzzing when you're still pissed at losing your shot, but all it means is that when the Parasite Killers finally get their hands on those titles it will be even more impressive. Dopant Zero, Project Fear, we know what they are capable of, we know what they can bring to the table, and believe me, when they get to step in the ring with me and Fanatic, they're gonna wonder why they ever came back!

JR: Tonight you go one on one with Tsukasa Yagamura who has a considerable size advantage, do you feel you're the underdog going into this match?

JM: I'm never the underdog, Jack. I'm a wrestling machine. Tonight i'm going to prove to Yagamura that good things come in small packages...

McManus winks at Reynolds...

JR: James, thanks for your time.

McManus nods and heads off up the corridor as we head back to ringside.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:16 pm

RJ: Another bout involving competitors from the tag team division...

MW: And we get to see the 2nd member of Dopant Zero in action now, and Yagurama will be hoping to build on the victory that Nogami secured in the first match of the night.

RJ: It won't be easy for Yagurama though, up against James McManus of the Parasite Killers, who is of course a far more experienced singles competitor.

"Made you look" blares out around the arena and the crowd descend into boos as Tsukasa Yagurama makes his way out onto the stage. He strides down the ramp, before climbing up the steel steps and then into the ring over the top rope.

MW: Yagurama the muscle of Dopant Zero, whilst Kenzaki Nogami provided the high-flying, more athletic style.

RJ: Yagurama is one of the strongest men in 6WF, his power is severely under-rated.

"Sad but true" hits and the crowd reaction turns to cheers as James McManus marches out onto the stage. He paces down the ramp, looking straight ahead at Yagurama before slapping hands with a couple of fans. McManus rolls in and stares down at the Dopant Zero man.

RJ: I think it's fair to say the arrival of Dopant Zero, and particularly the way they announced it, hasn't gone down with Project Fear or The Parasite Killers.

MW: They just need to get on with it, and show they aren't going to be pushed around by the returnees.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Yagurama and McManus lock-up, and the Dopant Zero man drives McManus back into the corner. He then fires in a series of elbows into the chin, before dragging McManus away from the corner and throwing him to the canvas with a Japanese Thunder bomb. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

McManus kicks out, Yagurama quickly drags McManus to his feet only to then fling him down to the canvas with a suplex. McManus stumbles up and Yagurama launches him across the ring with a belly to belly throw. The Dopant Zero man makes the cover again.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

MW: Yagurama taking control of the opening of this match.

RJ: Certainly showing the power game that we talked about.

Tsukasa Yagurama gets up to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of McManus who rolls towards the corner. Yagurama then fires in a series of stomps to the gut, before stepping away. McManus hauls himself using the ropes, he staggers out of the corner and he nails a spinebuster. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

McManus gets the shoulder up again, Yagurama rolls up and goes for a powerslam, only for McManus to drop down the back and drive the Dopant Zero man into the mat with a reverse DDT. McManus goes to the 2nd rope, diving off and dropping a knee down into the face. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

McManus locks in an armbar on Yagurama, he then starts dropping a series of knees down into the shoulder. He then drags up the Dopant Zero member before knocking him down with a clothesline. Yagurama rolls to his feet, he throws a wild punch which McManus ducks, he then rolls up Yagurama.

Ref: 1...................2...Kick out!

RJ: There's McManus' technical wrestling and greater speed coming to the fore. That's how you beat someone like Yagurama, by being that little bit quicker.

MW: Easier said than done though with a man like Yagurama, whose power can help him counter nearly any move.

Yagurama powers out quickly, both men rise to their feet and start exchanging blows. Yagurama looks to be gaining the upper hand but McManus cuts him off with a hard knee into the gut. He then drives Yagurama down into the mat with a short powerbomb, pushing the legs down into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

McManus waits for Yagurama to rise, before sending him into the canvas with a snap suplex. Yagurama rolls up to his feet, McManus takes him down to the mat with a double leg takedown.

RJ: McManus showing some impressive power of his own.

MW: And now his submission wrestling, locking the Boston Crab in.

James McManus is quick to really apply the pressure with the submission, leaning back and pulling the legs back firmly as he tries to force Yagurama into submitting. McManus continues wrenching back on the hold but Yagurama starts using his power to claw his way towards the ropes.

McManus tries to drag Yagurama back but his power is too much, he gets closer and closer to the ropes before finally grabbing hold of the bottom rope. McManus releases the hold, he then goes to the top rope waiting for Yagurama to rise.

He flies off going for a crossbody but he is caught across the chest. Yagurama quickly places McManus onto his shoulders before connecting with a shoulderbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

McManus rolls up to his feet, he throws a clothesline that Yagurama ducks under and he then throws McManus into the mat with a German suplex. McManus rolls up and Yagurama kicks him in the gut...

MW: KUNAI POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1......................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: That finishes it!

MW: Incredibly impressive from Yagurama there.

RJ: An impressive night for Dopant Zero in general.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:17 pm

Backstage we see Jack Reynolds, be glances Nervously at a sheet of paper on his hands...

JR: Last Sunday we saw two men go to war. We saw Blue Dragon and Austin Stevens battle each other for the Hardcore Title in one of the most hellacious and brutal fights ever seen in 6WF. In what has to be one of the most dangerous matches, a Buried Alive Match... The two faught to a near standstill and both had so little left in their tanks by the end that it was going to come down to the last 'ditch' effort to get the win... Then this happened...

'Footage from Explosion'

" DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED"

MW: WHY IS HE HERE?

RJ: HE SHOULDN'T BE HERE!

MW: LOGAN KINCADE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BUILDING TONIGHT!

RJ: YET THERE HE STANDS, AT THE TOP OF THE STAGE! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SUSPENDED!

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

Logan strides out, he walks right towards Blue Dragon...

RJ: HERE WE GO!

Blue Dragon throws a punch with the studded glove, Kincade blocks it and fires in with a series of huge punches to the head that back his long-time rival right onto the edge of the pit. BD manages to crash a punch with the glove into Logan's head, he falls back only to grab the shovel, run in and crash it into the side of Blue Dragon's head. He collapses to the floor.

MW: Wow, what a shot!

Blue Dragon is lifted up by Logan, who then drives the shovel into the head once more before lifting him up and dropping him into the 6ft deep pit.

RJ: BLUE DRAGON HAS BEEN PUT IN THE PIT BY KINCADE!

MW: HE'S ABOUT TO BE BURIED ALIVE...

RJ: WAIT THERE, WHAT'S HE DOING NOW?

Kincade walks towards Stevens, who is slowly stirring to his feet. He sees Blue Dragon in the pit, he then looks up at Kincade who is glaring at him. Logan then offers his hand to Stevens who grabs it to get to his feet.

RJ: NO WAY!

MW: SURELY NOT!

RJ: STEVENS AND KINCADE IN CAHOOTS, STEVENS AND KINCADE ARE ALLIES...

MW: WHAT A PARTNERSHIP THEY....OH MY GOD!

RJ: MAYBE THEY AREN'T ALLIES AFTER ALL!

MW: STEVENS HAS JUST BEEN HIT IN THE HEAD WITH THE SHOVEL.

Kincade picks up the KO'd Stevens after the shot with the shovel, he hauls him onto his shoulders...

MW: POWERBOMB INTO THE PIT!

RJ: KINCADE IS GOING TO BURY BOTH MEN!

MW: LOGAN HAS REALLY SENT A SHOCKWAVE THROUGH 6WF TONIGHT WITH THIS!

Kincade gets into the bulldozer, he drives it forward before piling the sand down into the pit until it fills up to the very top.

RJ: STEVENS AND BLUE DRAGON...BURIED ALIVE!

MW: BY LOGAN KINCADE!

We return back to the interview area. Next to Jack Reynolds strands Logan Kincade. Dressed in his wrestling gear and a black hooded top..

JR: With me now is the man that you just saw Take out the two biggest names in the hardcore devision right now, former Hardcore Champion, Former World Heavyweight Champion, Logan Kincade.....

Logan reaches a hand out and Reynolds quickly places his mic in it. Logan turns to him and he waves him away like he's shooing a wasp...

LK: Do you people realise who I am? Do you understand what I am? I am the Edge Crusher, I am the Master of Puppets. I am Logan Fucking Kincade.... I was asked to come here tonight to explain my actions. I was ordered by that egotistical prick, the Saint, to come to explain why I did what I did on Sunday... But you all know why I did it right? You all realised the truth as soon as you saw it unfold before your stupid faces. You saw me throw my little baby brother into a grave and you saw me throw the man that he struggles to keep up with in there too. You saw me bury them alive and you saw me stand over there remains... And I did all of this for one reason... Because I felt like it.. As simple as that...

Logan starts to pace around while he's talking. Putting his hand into his hood and rubbing the stubble covering his head

LK: I can do what I want... That's what you do in this life, take what you want and if you see something you want, if you see something you want to destroy, you take for yourself and you decimate that bastard!!

He seems to change as he talks to himself every now and again seeming to notice the cameras

LK: I am the Puppet Master, they are the Puppets, I am the Edge Crusher, crushing the edges of their realities. They are weak and I am strong and I am the man I used to be, bit much much more... I am Logan Kincade and I am the best... I did what I did because I wanted to, I did it because I could and I did it because it was what I needed to do.....

Kincade begins to laugh under he breath as he talks..

LK: I was at the top and I got soft... I became just like the rest of them... But not who i am... Not who I should be... I am Logan Kincade... I am.. Hahaha.. I am Logan... Hahahaha... I am Logan Kincade..... HAHAHAHaHaHahahaha.... HAHAHAHaHaHAHAHAHaHaHaHnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

The scene fades with Logan looking straight into the camera a smirk on his face..

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:17 pm

"The Next Big Thing" blares out over the speakers and the crowd start cheering as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage. He has the European Title wrapped around his waist as he makes his way down the ramp. He springboards into the ring...

RJ: Hill in action up next...

MW: But first it seems like he has something to say...

Mike Hill: Well, well Mike Hill hates to say he told you so...actually Mike Hill loves to say that, particularly when he is talking to an ass-hat like Dylan Armstrong, a man who disgraced this title belt.

You see Dylan, Mike Hill told you that you weren't a worthy champion. Mike Hill told you that you weren't good enough to be mentioned in the same breath as the other men who have held this belt. But most importantly of all, Mike Hill told you that you simply weren't up to STANDARD!

And Mike Hill was right, and Mike Hill showed that Explosion when he taught your sorry ass a lesson. That was a wrestling clinic that you witnessed Dylan, Mike Hill just hopes you had the Sky+ set so you could watch that over and over again, in the hope one day you might just be this GOD DAMN GOOD!

You see Dylan, Mike Hill made it his mission to win this title because he knows what it means in 6WF. This belt has been held by some of the greats but you let it down. You made this title belt a joke with your ability, your attitude and most importantly, your ability.

Mike Hill is going to make this title mean something again, Mike Hill is going to make this belt relevant again, Mike Hill is going to make this belt the most important, the best belt to have after the Undisputed Title...

???: Really Mike, do you really believe that?

*Cameron Faith is shown walking through the crowd, he hops the apron...

Cameron Faith: You always were a deluded fool weren't you? That title belt will never be as important as this one. And that's because I hold this title Mike, and you hold the European Title.

Do you not remember what happened the last time we fought? Back when I wasn't as good as I am now. When I was still having an identity crisis, dealing with some well-documented issues. Despite all of that, I beat you Mike. You were supposedly at the top of your game, and I was at a low ebb, but I still managed to show you up.

That's all people will be able to think of when they see you holding that title, and me holding this one.

*Faith drops the mic, he removes his belt and rolls into the ring. He stares across at Hill, who smiles back. Faith then turns around, feigning to leave the ring, before dropping the belt and running at Hill, knocking him down with a clothelsine.

Faith starts firing punches down into the head of Hill, before dragging him to the corner. He removes the turnbuckle cover, and grabs Hill by the head...

RJ: CLARKE JAMES!

MW: What's he doing?!

Clarke James comes running down the ramp, he slides in under the rope but Faith quickly makes his exit, grabbing the Freeweight title and holding it above his head, smirking as James helps Hill.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 pm

RJ: Time for a Handicap match now...

MW: Well, it's called a handicap match, but it isn't really considering the size of the man wrestling by himself.

RJ: That's right, it's the 7ft monster and one half of our tag team champions, Udo Berg who is wrestling by himself.

MW: And he finds himself up against the new 6WF European Champion Mike Hill and Clarke James, who are already in the ring.

RJ: James has just shown he has Hill's back after saving Hill from an attack by Freeweight champion Cameron Faith.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down before holding up the tag team title. Berg strides down the ramp as James and Hill look on.

RJ: This man is an absolute monster...

MW: Although Hill and James are definitely the favourites for this match, they aren't exactly odds-on, even with the numbers game in their favour, such is the power of Berg.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Udo Berg stands in the ring, waiting for one of Hill or James to take up the reins for their team when suddenly "Gimme some truth" plays out through the speakers.

RJ: Dylan Armstrong, what the hell is he doing out here?

MW: I don't know 'Arj, but he's in his wrestling gear.

DTA storms down the ramp, staring down at Hill who grins back. DTA walks around the ring and climbs onto the apron on Berg's side of the ring, nodding at him.

RJ: It looks like Udo has found himself a partner.

MW: I don't know whether he wanted one though RJ!

Berg stays in the ring, and Hill takes up the task for his team. He fires in a series of European Uppercuts at Berg trying to take him by surprise, but the big man then grabs the European champion by the head and shoves him back. Hill rolls up and runs in at Berg, who flattens him with a huge right-hand. Hill again rolls up, Berg this time powerslams him into the canvas. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2...........kick out!

Hill gets the shoulder up, Berg hauls him up by the head and then kicks Hill in the gut. He lurches forward, Berg lifts Hill onto his shoulders before driving him to the mat with a sit-down powerbomb. He hooks the leg again.

MW: Berg dominating Hill!

RJ: Not the start he would have wanted to his European Title reign.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Berg gets to his feet, he starts stomping away on the head of Mike Hill before allowing him to his feet. He lifts Hill into the air in a suplex position, walking around the ring before dropping Hill down to the mat. The European champion stumbles up...

MW: BIG BOOT!

RJ: He nearly took his head off with that one!

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Udo drags up Hill, he Irish whips him into the corner. Udo then comes running in, hitting a big splash only for DTA to make the blind tag. He goes to the top rope, grabs Hill by the head before flying off the top rope and nailing a bulldog as Berg watches on angrily, stepping onto the apron. DTA covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Hill forces the shoulder up. Armstrong quickly synchs in an armbar on the former world champion. Hill gets to his feet, DTA goes for an arm drag but Hill blocks before countering with an arm drag of his own. Armstrong rolls to his feet, he runs in at Hill who takes Armstrong down into the mat with a bridging belly to belly suplex.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Armstrong is the man who gets the shoulder on this occassion. Hill drags up Dylan by the head, he quickly hits him with an inverted atomic drop. Hill then bounces off the ropes, hitting a spinning heel kick on the former European champion. Hill then makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

RJ: Tag made by Hill, James into the action for the first time!

Clarke James quickly gets onto the offensive by dragging up DTA, ducking a clothesline attempt before hitting a big atomic drop from behind. James then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a running, swinging neckbreaker on DTA. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Clarke James goes up to the top rope, Armstrong rolls to his feet and James flies off, hitting a big clothesline. DTA rolls up and James scoops him onto his shoulders, hitting a Samoan Drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2.................Kick out!

Armstrong forces the shoulder up, James drags him to his feet in an armbar before striding to the corner and tagging in Hill. James sends Armstrong to the mat with a Northern Lights suplex, as Hill goes to the top rope...

MW: MIKE TIME!

RJ: Hill nails the 450 splash!

Ref: 1........................2....................Kick out!

MW: DTA getting a real beating here.

RJ: I think he may be regretting coming out here to partner Berg, he clearly had revenge on his mind after Hill won at Explosion, but that plan is back-firing massively.

Hill allows DTA to his feet, before leaping into the air and connecting with a hurracanrana. Hill then runs at Berg, nailing a dropkick to knock him off the canvas. Hill then tags James. Hill lifts up DTA, throwing him to James...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

MW: Why isn't he covering?!

James then points to Hill, and then the top rope. The European champion grins...

MW: NEXT BIG MOVE!

Hill hits his finishing move, before rolling away to allow James to make the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2...........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: There we have it!

MW: James and Hill get the win, albeit pinning someone they didn't even think was going to be in this match.

RJ: DTA cost his team there, no question. Berg was absolutely dominating Hill. It didn't look like there would be much longer left in the match at that stage.

Hill and James shake hands in the middle of the ring, before Hill holds up the European Title in one corner whilst James salutes the fans in the other corner. They leave the ring as DTA begins to stir in the middle of the squared circle. Berg rolls in, and he helps DTA up by grabbing him by the head.

MW: Someone isn't happy.

DTA is frantically trying to apologise for the blind tag on Berg, Udo glares back before grabbing DTA by the throat...

RJ: ICE BREAKER!

Berg rolls DTA out under the bottom rope, he grabs the steel steps and puts them in front of the commentary desk. He picks up DTA by the throat...

MW: Another ice-breaker!

RJ: These chokeslams are decimating DTA

MW: Berg isn't finished there.

Udo grabs DTA by the throat, before climbing onto the steel steps...

RJ: WATCH OUT!

MW: ICE BREAKER THROUGH THE TABLE!

Berg stands over the wreckage, glaring down at DTA as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 pm

The Titantron shows Shane Warne sat in the Sky Sports Cricket commentary box as his mobile rings....

RJ: Oh not another one...

SW: Here comes Jimmy Anderson, he bowls, blocked by Jadeja, Anderson with a headbutt! This is quite unprecedented, this is truly historic and unbeliev- hold on a sec. Hello? Max! Nah I can talk mate, I'm only at work. Yeah I can make it. Tonight? Yeah no worries mate. What do you mean can I bring Liz? I'm not with Liz anymore mate, I've got this right hottie Emily Scott I'm banging, oh mate you should see her.

Nasser Hussein is in the background trying to get Shane Warne's attention....

SW: Anyway mate, love to chat but I've got to get back to work, some pommie wants me to do his job. No, not Cookie haha, ok mate, speak later, bye!

Warne goes back to the cricket....

SW: Oh my word, blood everywhere, what happened Nasser?

The Titantron flicks off as the crowd again boo...

MW: Shane Warne, what a legend! I wonder if Max got in touch with Hugh Jackman?

RJ: I think Jackman has a little bit more class than that, but right now folks we're going to take you to a 6WF Exclusive.

MW: That's right, at Explosion we saw the return from suspension of Logan Kincade when he made an appearance during the Hardcore Buried Alive match between Blue Dragon and Austin Stevens, let's take you back to show you what happened...

A Video begins to play....

MW: Powerbomb onto the wheelbarrow!

Stevens is dragged off the wheelbarrow by Blue Dragon, once again he doesn't go towards the pit...

RJ: DEATHNOTE ONTO THE WHEELBARROW!

MW: It's not much of a wheelbarrow anymore!

Blue Dragon then grabs Stevens, and he pulls him towards the pit. He soon reaches the pit and is trying to shove Stevens into the pit, but Austin grabs a handful of sand and throws it into the face of Blue Draogn.

He staggers back temporarily blinded, Stevens slowly gets to his feet and runs at Blue Dragon, who spins and greets him with a huge punch. Stevens falls to the floor.

RJ: Wow what a punch!

MW: No wonder, he was using studded gloves! Where did he get those from?

RJ: Obviously had a trick up his sleeve!

MW: This is over RJ! Stevens is not getting up!

Blue Dragon hauls Stevens towards the pit, he lifts up Stevens ready to dump him in the pit.

RJ: Its over! What a performance!

MW: I can't believe it! I thought this was Stevens' for the taking...

" DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED"

MW: WHY IS HE HERE?

RJ: HE SHOULDN'T BE HERE!

MW: LOGAN KINCADE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE BUILDING TONIGHT!

RJ: YET THERE HE STANDS, AT THE TOP OF THE STAGE! HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE SUSPENDED!

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?

Logan strides out, he walks right towards Blue Dragon...

RJ: HERE WE GO!

Blue Dragon throws a punch with the studded glove, Kincade blocks it and fires in with a series of huge punches to the head that back his long-time rival right onto the edge of the pit. BD manages to crash a punch with the glove into Logan's head, he falls back only to grab the shovel, run in and crash it into the side of Blue Dragon's head. He collapses to the floor.

MW: Wow, what a shot!

Blue Dragon is lifted up by Logan, who then drives the shovel into the head once more before lifting him up and dropping him into the 6ft deep pit.

RJ: BLUE DRAGON HAS BEEN PUT IN THE PIT BY KINCADE!

MW: HE'S ABOUT TO BE BURIED ALIVE...

RJ: WAIT THERE, WHAT'S HE DOING NOW?

Kincade walks towards Stevens, who is slowly stirring to his feet. He sees Blue Dragon in the pit, he then looks up at Kincade who is glaring at him. Logan then offers his hand to Stevens who grabs it to get to his feet.

RJ: NO WAY!

MW: SURELY NOT!

RJ: STEVENS AND KINCADE IN CAHOOTS, STEVENS AND KINCADE ARE ALLIES...

MW: WHAT A PARTNERSHIP THEY....OH MY GOD!

RJ: MAYBE THEY AREN'T ALLIES AFTER ALL!

MW: STEVENS HAS JUST BEEN HIT IN THE HEAD WITH THE SHOVEL.

Kincade picks up the KO'd Stevens after the shot with the shovel, he hauls him onto his shoulders...

MW: POWERBOMB INTO THE PIT!

RJ: KINCADE IS GOING TO BURY BOTH MEN!

MW: LOGAN HAS REALLY SENT A SHOCKWAVE THROUGH 6WF TONIGHT WITH THIS!

Kincade gets into the bulldozer, he drives it forward before piling the sand down into the pit until it fills up to the very top.

RJ: STEVENS AND BLUE DRAGON...BURIED ALIVE!

MW: BY LOGAN KINCADE!

RJ: AND WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SICK BASTARD! STOOD ON TOP OF WHERE THEY'RE BURIED! LOOK AT THAT SMIRK, THAT GRIN.

MW: LOGAN KINCADE IS BACK!

RJ: A truly shocking end to one of the most brutal matches, and brutal rivalries in 6WF history, and earlier this week Austin Stevens had his say on the match, thats up next!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:26 pm

The screen flickers to life showing grainy footage of the end of the buried alive match between Blue Dragon and Austin Stevens that saw Logan Kincade bury both the 6WF hardcore champion and his own brother, the camera then cuts to the 6WF backstage team rushing to the aid of both men digging them free, the camera cuts to static for a second and shows both men being dragged to safety. Both men gasp for air as EMT's rush in.

The scene then changes to a dirt covered Austin Stevens sat down leaning against a wall, the damage from the hardcore title match still evident across his face and a look of complete exhaustion covering his face, as the rubbish handheld camera focuses on him his serious demeanour disappears and a smile begins to cover his face.

“Some people say just before you die you see your life flash before your very eyes and at Explosion, I saw just that...I saw every broken heart and every broken promise as that dirt began to fall upon me and my opponent...you see, at Explosion Austin Stevens died and what you have been left with is me!”

Austin runs his hand over his head and takes a deep breath

“Now I'm not here for dramatics, I'm not here to make excuses...I'm not even here to talk about how Logan Kincade has painted a big fucking target on his back...I'm here to talk about THIS!”

Austin lifts the hardcore title in to view and looks down on in almost in contempt before looking back at the camera

“This belt is a worthless piece of shit...the fact that people look at it and think Blue FUCKING Dragon or Crime Lord just proves that fucking point...I currently hold a belt that means nothing and that sickens me...I now realise just how important this worthless piece of shit actually is...I realise what I have to do...”

“...now what I say next may confuse you but I mean it from the bottom of my fucking heart...I want to thank Logan Kincade for his actions tonight, I want to thank him for knocking me out and burying me alive because when I was dug out and had the dirt pumped from my fucking lungs...I was reborn.”

Austin laughs for a second before stopping and smirking in to the camera, he shakes his head obviously still reeling from the match

“Now don't worry, I didn't see the light at the end of the tunnel...I didn't hear the voice of God and I won't be going to confession any time soon...but what I did experience opened my eyes to what this belt SHOULD mean and that was all down to Logan Kincade...I'm sorry Blue but it took your brother seconds to achieve what you couldn't...when I was toe to toe with Kincade...I saw a man who WOULD kill me just to prove a point...you see Blue, you spoke about how far you'd go but it was just talk...it seems big brother is the go getter but sadly, all he's going to get is mighty hurt, mighty quick when I finally get my hands on him.”

Austin turns his attention to Logan

“You see Logan, when I looked up and my vision blurred to show you covering me in fucking dirt I saw a future of you holding MY belt and it made me sick to my stomach...maybe I do care...maybe I think about a world where a failed world champion thinks he can 'settle' for the hardcore title and maybe it makes me want to care about this fucking belt...about this fucking possession and that scares me because I haven't cared in such a long time and you have to ask...if he does all of the things he does when not caring...just what is he going to do now he does? I can't answer that but hopefully you and your brother can”

“You see I don't know what your intentions were but they showed just what disrespect you all have for the division that I currently run...you might have just been out there to send a message to your little brother but sadly for you Logan...you delivered it at the wrong fucking time and if for some crazy reason you've decided that failing as a world champion is getting boring and it's time to slum it in the hardcore division then you're going to see that a lot has changed since you were last there...”

Austin pours water over his head causing the dirt to wash down his face as he wipes it away with his hand, he drinks some before spitting it on the floor and continuing to speak

“...Now on the outside looking in the hardcore 'division' is a joke...I'm not even sure you can call it a division when it consists of two mentally unstable men trying to kill each other over a belt but that's where I come in...that's where this whole fucking caring comes in because when I was reborn I realised just what it SHOULD mean to the men who get involved...Fanatic realised this and realised he was a pussy...guys like Crime Lord think they're too big for it but the truth is they just can't hang anymore and the rest of the locker room...they're too busy being PG and brown nosing Saint for title shots...”

“...me on the other hand...I'm here to save this division and lead it to a horrific, brutal future...I want people to mention 6WF and the first thing they think about will be Austin Stevens and the hardcore title...now Kenty, Adamson and the other background extras in the 'main event' scene will tell you over and over again that the world title is the thing that we all aim for but it isn't...it sickens me to do this...but Blue Dragon has it spot on...the hardcore division is pure and simple...no rules, no technicalities and no excuses just men who will do what it takes and this week at Lockdown...I plan to prove that against the man who thinks he made this division...well if he did then he should be ashamed...he left it as a rotting corpse begging to be put down, he left it in the hands of failures like Lucas Takeo and The Fanatic...he left it in the hands of CUNTS like Blue Dragon and he left it for me to come and revive...”

Austin once again pours water over his face and spits it out, this time the water has blood in it.

“...at Explosion, it was reborn along side me...the NEW me...the saviour of hardcore Austin Stevens and at Lockdown it's time for Crime Lord to pay for his biggest fucking crime...the attempted murder of MY division...the attempted murder of REAL wrestling and believe when I say this...I will be judge, jury and executioner.”

Austin's face scowls as the dirt washes slowly down his features revealing the bruising and scars from his encounter with Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon before Austin runs his hand across his throat signalling for the cameraman to stop recording

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:30 pm

MW: Up next folks a match I have been looking forward to all evening!

RJ: This should be an incredible match, I agree Michael.

MW: It sees Crime Lord, coming off the back of an unsuccessful challenge for the world title in the Time Attack match, faces off against a man who had a very rough ride of it at Explosion.

RJ: You can say that again Mike, after all, Austin Stevens was buried alive!

MW: But despite that, he did retain the Hardcore Title, because both he and his opponent-Blue Dragon-were buried by the returning Logan Kincade.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before pointing to the Hardcore Title around his waist.

RJ: We know what Stevens is about, but you have to wonder what effect being buried alive will have on his already fragile state of mind.

MW: I can't see it having a positive effect on his attitude, if anything, it may make him even more deranged.

' Rain Wizard’ hits and the crowd boo as 6WF’s Iron Man saunters, focused, onto the stage. Pyro’s go off either side of him, as he continues his purposeful walk to the ring, staring down at Stevens, who smirks back.

RJ: Where next for Crime Lord, Michael?

MW: Wherever he wants RJ. Crime Lord could still go after the world title, or he might have his targets set on something or somebody else, who knows.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Stevens and Crime Lord lock-up, and it is the veteran who gains the advantage, forcing Stevens into the ropes. Crime Lord then whips him out across the ring, Stevens goes for a clothesline which Crimey ducks under, he then grabs Stevens by the waist and slings him into the mat with a German suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Crime Lord hauls up Stevens, he hits a couple of big body punches only for Stevens to respond with a few booming blows of his own. Crime Lord rocks back slightly, Stevens then applies a side headlock. Crimey tries to counter with a belly to back suplex, but Stevens lands on his feet. Crime Lord turns around and Stevens knocks him down with a Yakuza kick. He hooks the leg.

Stevens rolls up to his feet, he allows Crime Lord up before driving him back into the ropes with his shoulder. He hits a couple of European Uppercuts before placing Crimey's legs onto the 2nd rope. He then drills him into the canvas with a spike DDT. Stevens doesn't cover, instead retreating and waiting for Crimey to rise before sprinting in and nailing a spinning European Uppercut. Cover.

MW: Stevens seems to have decided that speed is his best weapon today, not power.

Crime Lord gets the shoulderup, Stevens immediately stomps away on the head of Crime Lord who rolls to the corner. Stevens launches Crime Lord to the opposite corner and then runs in, hitting a discuss lariat. Crime Lord stumbles out of the corner and hits a double arm DDT.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

RJ: This is a strong start from Stevens.

Stevens hauls up Crime Lord, he sets up for a suplex but Crime Lord blocks and then counters with a Fisherman's suplex. He releases instead of bridging into the cover, he then bounces off the ropes...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

RJ: Crime Lord went for the big move early on, it nearly paid off as well.

Crime Lord locks in an armbar, finallly slowing the match down. He drags up Stevens and knocks him down to the canvas with a clothesline. Stevens rolls up to his feet and Crime Lord nails a 2nd clothesline. Stevens rolls up again and Crime Lord quickly drills him into the canvas with a spinebuster.

MW: Now it's Crimey taking control.

Ref: 1......................2................Kick out!

Stevens forces the shoulder up, Crime Lord waits for him to rise before whipping him out across the ring. Stevens ducks down anticipating a clothesline but Crime Lord instead greets him with a big boot to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord again lifts up Stevens, he hits a couple of big punches followed by a kick to the gut. Stevens lurches forward, Crime Lord lifts him onto his shoulders and then drives him into the mat with a big powerbomb. Cover.

Stevens again kicks out, this time Crime Lord doesn't immediately go on the offensive, instead retreating to the corner and waiting for Crime Lord to rise. Stevens rolls up to his feet and Crime Lord attempts a spear, but Stevens leapfrogs over the on-rushing former world champion.

He spins around and Stevens crashes a superkick into the chin of Crime Lord who falls into the corner. Stevens proceeds to smash a number of big elbows into the side of the head, until the referee steps in. Crime Lord walks out of the corner, he then nails a chokeslam into a backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Stevens gets to his feet, he locks in a sleeper with one arm before pummeling punches down into the top of Crime Lord's head. Eventually he drags him to his feet, before slamming Crime Lord head first into the canvas. Crimey rolls to his feet, Stevens boots him in the gut and then nails a brainbuster. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

RJ: Stevens coming back into this one.

Austin Stevens rolls up to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Crime Lord repeatedly as he rolls away into the corner. Stevens lifts him up and smashes his head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly until the ref steps in. Stevens runs in and crashes a boot into the skull. Crime Lord slumps down and Stevens covers.

Crime Lord gets the shoulder up, Stevens walks to the corner where he removes the top turnbuckle cover. He then drags up Stevens before walking to the corner, slamming Crime Lord's head into the exposed steel repeatedly.

Eventually Stevens relents, he steps back towards the corner waiting for Crime Lord to stumble forward...

MW: CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!

Ref: 1...................2.................Kick out!

Stevens locks in a full nelson, slowly bringing Crime Lord to a vertical base. The former world champion counters with a jawbreaker. Stevens rolls up and runs in at Crime Lord who drives the back of Stevens' head into the mat with an STO takedown. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he hauls up Stevens and Irish whips him into the corner. Crime Lord runs in and nails a big splash, Stevens staggers forward...

MW: SPEAR!

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Stevens again kicks out, Crime Lord hauls him up goes for The Custody. Stevens spins his way out, he knees him in the gut...

RJ: MOTOR CITY MASSACRE!

MW: That's it!

Ref: 1.......................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Austin Stevens wins it!

MW: It looks like being buried alive has had a good effect on Stevens.

RJ: A brutal match, I can't believe Stevens was able to put in a display like that.

Austin Stevens gets to his feet in celebration, but that celebrating is cut short as Logan Kincade strolls out onto the stage.

MW: I didn't think we'd see these two going at it so soon!

Stevens looks up at Kincade, who simply smirks back before turning around. The crowd then pop as his path is blocked by none other than Blue Dragon!

RJ: And now here comes BD!

MW: This one is going to explode!

RJ: Stevens making his way up the ramp, I wouldn't want to be Logan Kincade in this situation.

MW: This could be brutal!

The crowd suddenly descend into boos as security come piling out onto the stage, more security than 6WF has ever seen before, as they separate the three men.

RJ: The fans might not like it, but this is probably for the best!

The crowd boo as Logan makes his way out through the crowd leaving Blue Dragon and Austin Stevens to stare each other down.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:32 pm

We cut live to the ring, as the ring itself is packed with Max Adamson's guests.

MW: Look RJ, there's Nicole Kidman, Natalie Imbruglia, Cate Blanchett, Elle Macpherson, and Hugh Jackman! And Eric Bana!

RJ: Paul Hogan, Ian Thorpe, the two Fosters guys, Shane Warne, it's like a who's who of Australian celebrities!

MW: But there's one man missing RJ...

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys begins to play and the crowd immediately boo, Max is dressed to impress in an Australian flag coloured tuxedo, he waves nonchalantly as he enters the ring and shakes hands with the male guests and kisses the female guests on the cheek.

The party begins, stereotypical Australian songs play such as "Waltzing Matilda" and "I come from a land down under", then Adamson takes a glass of champagne and toasts to himself before necking the drink. Adamson shares a few laughs with his guests as this openly visible private party continues. Everyone tucks into the buffet, which consists of an indoor barbecue, shrimp, sausages, sausage rolls, scotch eggs, chicken nuggets and sandwiches, with plenty of drinks including Fosters, Fosters Gold, Fosters Radler, Champagne, White Wine, Red Wine and Rose Wine.

The crowd boo as the Fosters guys tap their Fosters can with a plastic spork, to indicate an Adamson speech! Adamson takes a microphone and obliges;

Max: I'd just like to thank everyone inside this ring for being here tonight. Since Max Adamson made his debut six years ago, I have dreamed of finally being crowned the 6WF Undisputed Champion of the World, and last Sunday at Explosion, in the Time Attack match, I achieved exactly that.

(Adamson points to the titantron as a video begins to play)

Crime Lord is stood looking down on the two brawling, he turns around...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1.............................2.................................3!

Mike Bird: Your Current Undisputed Champion is MAX ADAMSON...THERE IS THREE MINUTES REMAINING!

RJ: Max Adamson is the champion, and he is now just three minutes away from winning his first ever 6WF Title!

MW: That gore looks to have finished off Crime Lord, he doesn't look like he'll be getting up anytime soon. Oko and Vortex are slugging it out on the outside, it's Adamson's for the taking!

RJ: Adamson just needs to hold on for these three minutes and he will be walking away with the title belt...

MW: That might be easier said than done, here comes Kenty! He has three minutes to win that title back!

Kenty rolls under the bottom rope, he gets to his feet and glares at Max who stares straight back at Kenty.

Crowd: This is awesome! This is awesome! This is awesome!

RJ: This is what the fans have been waiting for. This is what the fans come to see a Time Attack match for.

MW: These are the moments that go down in the history-books. This is going to be 2 and a half minutes of all out...

Suddenly the arena is sent into pitch-black darkness as the lights go down.

RJ: What the hell?

MW: What is happening here? There's two minutes left of this match, someone get the lights back on!

RJ: Who's behind this?! What's happening?

The lights flick back on and the crowd descend into a mixture of booing and stunned silence.

RJ: My god, it's them! And look how many there are of them! There must be 12 to 15 of them surrounding the ring!

MW: They're back! The whole ring is surrounded by Zhilots, the men wearing hoods who tonight are donning their Cassius Zhi masks. These men who have wreaked havoc through 6WF in the past few months and who ruined the world title match at Chaos as well.

RJ: They have no business out here. What point are they trying to make? Who are they targetting? There seems to be no direction to their involvement in 6WF.

MW: I don't think they have a goal 'Arj, they just seem intent on causing mayhem.

Max Adamson and Kenty look to each other, they nod and then beckon the Zhilots into the ring.

RJ: Kenty and Adamson aren't going to run away from these men anymore, they want to fight!

Two Zhilots roll into the ring and go after Adamson and Kenty, Max knocks one down with a huge clothesline whilst Kenty boots another in the gut and throws him into the corner. Kenty starts punching away at the stomach of a Zhilot whilst Adamson drives shoulders into the stomach of another.

Another two Zhilots hit the ring, one runs in towards Adamson who sees him coming, turning around and nailing the Zhilot with a gore! The 2nd Zhilot is about to go after Max when Kenty cuts him off with a running boot to the head. The crowd are cheering loudly as another couple of Zhilots hit the ring, only for Adamson and Kenty to begin beating away on them as well.

The cheering gets even louder as Oko and Vortex roll to their feet on the outside. they both pull a Zhilot off the ring apron and begin beating away on them.

MW: 6WF is standing up and fighting the Zhilots. They aren't getting it their own way tonight.

RJ: These men may not like each other, but they've all got a common enemy, and it is these Zhilots. They have run rough-shot over 6WF and now the roster is doing something about it!

Vortex launches his Zhilot into the crowd whilst Oko dropkicks another into the time-keepers area. Another runs in at Vortex who catches him over his shoulders and drives him into the steel ring post, whilst Oko nails a roundhouse kick on another on-rushing Zhilot.

RJ: My god, how many of these Zhilots are there?!

MW: Adamson, Kenty, Vortex and Oko are trying their best but the numbers are starting to catch up on them I think.

Oko is taken down by a Zhilot with a double axe-handle to the back of the head, whilst Vortex is restrained by two more Zhilots. In the ring, some of the ones who had been taken out earlier roll to their feet and help beating down Max Adamson and Kenty, who had been dominating another Zhilots.

RJ: This is an impossible situation for these men to fight out of, no matter how hard they try.

MW: There is just so god damn many of them RJ! Just as you think you're getting the upper-hand, you've got to deal with another Zhilot!

The crowd suddenly erupt as "Monster" roars out through the speakers and Saint comes striding out onto the stage. He builds into a sprint as he slides under the bottom rope and into the ring.

RJ: The Saint is here!

MW: 6WF's General Manager has had enough!

RJ: Thank god he's here! The Saint is coming to make the save for his roster, for his show, for his company!

MW: We certainly needed some more bodies out here to deal with the Zhilots and Saint answered the call.

Saint drags a Zhilot away from Max, decking him with a right-hand. Saint then drags another from Kenty before ducking that Zhilot. Adamson then sends one down to the canvas himself, as does Kenty. Another Zhilot rolls to their feet in the ring and Saint hits a huge forearm to knock him straight back to the canvas.

Three Zhilots who were beating down on Vortex and Oko roll into the ring, Adamson takes one down with a clothesline, Saint takes one with a huge right uppercut and Kenty with an elbow smash.

RJ: Adamson, Kenty and The Saint are knocking these Zhilots down one by one!

Some more Zhilots leap over the railings and slide into the ring, only to be immediately knocked down by Saint, Adamson and Kenty. Another three come through the crowd and into the ring, and again they are immediately sent into the canvas by the combination of Saint, Kenty and Adamson.

MW: More of them!

RJ: There's a never-ending supply of these Zhilots. They are coming from absolutely everywhere, they're just getting knocked down by Saint, Adamson and Kenty but more and more just keep on coming.

MW: Where are they coming from? Who the hell are they? And what the hell do they want with this company?

RJ: I don't know Michael. There is no purpose to their attacks. There is no specific target. They are just trying to cause as much chaos as possible. They just want to disrupt everything.

MW: But they just keep on getting knocked down RJ, they aren't putting up much of a fight.

Suddenly the crowd explode in noise...

MW: ONE'S STILL STANDING!

RJ: HE'S JUST BEEN NAILED BY A SAINT RIGHT-HAND, BUT UNLIKE THE OTHERS, HE DIDN'T HIT THE MAT.

MW: HE'S STARING STRAIGHT BACK AT THE GENERAL MANAGER!

RJ: HIT HIM AGAIN SAINT!

Saint crashes another right-hand into the head of this Zhilot, but he stays standing.

MW: IT DIDN'T WORK RJ! HE'S STILL STANDING!

RJ: THE SAINT IS IN SHOCK!

6WF's General manager takes a step back, the Zhilot has his head bowed as Saint glares at him. Slowly, the Zhilot lifts his head up. He then brings his hand to his face, covering the mask. He then moves his hand to the bottom of the mask, lifting it up and slowly removing the mask from his face completely.

RJ: OH MY GOD!

MW: NO WAY!

RJ: IT CAN'T BE! IT CAN'T BE HIM!

MW: WHAT THE HELL? HE'S ACTUALLY HERE?!

RJ: IT WAS HIM ALL ALONG! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

MW: I NEVER THOUGHT WE'D SEE HIM AGAIN!

RJ: THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS.

MW: THE CROWD ARE IN SHOCK.

RJ: KENTY AND MAX ARE IN SHOCK.

MW: WE ARE IN SHOCK, THE SAINT IS MOST DEFINITELY IN SHOCK!

The camera zooms in on the face of the Zhilot who removed his mask, and as it gets closer, it reveals the face of Cassius Zhi, trademark demented grin etched across his face as he stares at a stunned Saint.

RJ: HE'S BACK! HE'S BACK!

MW: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Zhi stares at The Saint, before mouthing...."I am Cassius Zhi." The Zhilots have re-grouped on the outside, surrounding the ring, as Saint is frozen to the spot, looking straight at Cassius Zhi. The silence is deafening as the crowd look on in shock.

RJ: CASSIUS IS BACK!

MW: ZHI HAS RETURNED! ZHI WAS THE MAN BEHIND ALL OF THIS!

RJ: ZHI CAUSED THE CHAOS. ZHI RECRUITED THESE FOLLOWERS. ZHI IS THE MAN WHO HAS ORDERED ALL OF THIS DISRUPTION AND HAVOC THAT HAS ENGULFED 6WF.

"They Say" blares out all around the arena, as Explosion goes off air with Cassius Zhi staring down at The Saint, who still can't believe what he's seeing.

(The crowd boo as the video ends and Max Adamson has his arms raised)

Max: Let it be known, that just because the clock wasn't visible, the three minutes that remained after Max Adamson picked up the pinfall expired during the battle of Saint, Kenty and myself against the Zhi-lots. I knew what I was doing. Do you really think I would team up with those two if I didn't have an ulterior motive? I ensured that time would expire, I made sure nobody else scored a pinfall or submission in those final three minutes, and although I wasn't handed the Championships immediately after the match due to the shock return of Cassius Zhi, everyone here knows I won that match and I stand before you all, as the NEW 6WF Undisputed Champion of the World!

(Adamson's celebrity guests applaud as Adamson basks in the glory)

RJ: Where's Clarissa in all this anyway?

MW: She's a 6WF employee with a job to do RJ, don't try and stir things up!

Max: I have it on very good authority that The Saint will be coming out here during this celebration, and it can only be to award me my newly won Championship titles. Believe me, it's a moment I've been waiting for my whole life, and now I've finally achieved my destiny, it feels terrific. All that remains is for The Saint to come out here, swallow his pride, admit that Max Adamson is the pinnacle of the 6WF and present to me, the holy grail, the 6WF Undisputed Championship titles.

‘Monster’ by Skillet roars around the arena as The Saint walks out on to the ramp clutching the TAW and 6WF Titles....

MW: Here he is! The Saint is here to crown Max Adamson the 6WF Undisputed Champion!

The Saint heads down the ramp as Max moves the ring ropes. Saint ignores the gesture and walks up the steps to a pop from the crowd. Max smiles as The Saint enters the ring, looking round at the well wishers stood around....

TS: Nice turnout, Max. Some proper A-Listers....just to check, the A does stand for Australian, doesn’t it?

Max laughs sarcastically...

TS: As lovely as it is to have them here, this is business, and I’d rather get this over quickly so we can all move on so if your guests would do me the honour of getting the hell out of my ring we can get started...

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: Saint not wanting to make a big deal of this, clearly not happy about having to hand Max Adamson the title.

Max turns and gestures for his guests to leave, Shane Warne grabs the plate of shrimp as the Foster’s guys grab the remaining beers and make their way to the back....

MA: There you go, precious. Just you, me and my titles... so how do you wanna do this? Shall I get on one knee and you place them over my shoulders? Do you wanna give a long, emotional tribute to me and my journey?

TS: I really hate to have to do this, Max? You understand that, don’t you? I really don’t wanna be the guy who has to stand here and do this! To you of all people...

MA: Listen, the feelings completely mutual, but I feel I can be the bigger man and accept it. Infact, the more I think about, the more it could be completely fitting. The man who never truly deserved to be World Champion, handing the belt to the man who does deserve to be....

The Saint rubs his head in frustration....

TS: Fine.

RJ: Here we go folks....

The Saint adjusts the titles in his hand and looks across at Max who stands smugly...

TS: Max, as General Manager of Lockdown, it’s my duty to come out here with these titles and present them to their rightful owner. That man took part in a hellacious battle at Explosion during the Time Attack match and managed to leave with the titles despite outside interference....

MA: Is this the part where I get on my knees?

The Saint ignores the comment...

TS: It’s my pleasure to announce, that the winner of that match, and 6WF Undisputed Champion, is........

Max stands proudly, is arms outstretched.....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:48 pm

TS: MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNTYYYYYYYYYYY!!

MW: WHAT?! HE CAN’T BE SERIOUS!

CROWD: YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Max is stood in disbelief, his jaw dropped in shock....

MA: What? Is this some sort of sick joke?! Are you deliverately trying to piss me off, Saint!?

Max pokes Saint in the chest and stares at him....

TS: Listen, I said I didn’t want to be the one who came out and did this. I told you I wanted this to be anyone but you, Max. But you said it yourself, there were 3 minutes left in that match before Cassius and the rest of the Zhilots intervened. I can’t reasonably, fairly strip Mr Kenty of the World Title based on what happened? Whose to say you would’ve made the 3 minutes? Whose to say Crime Lord, Vortex or even Oko wouldn’t of won? I had to make a decision in the interests of fairness. In any other match, that kind of interference would’ve resulted in a No Contest, and so as General Manager I’m declaring Sunday’s Time Attack match as such and therefore announcing that this man is STILL 6WF Undisputed Champion....

‘Turn up the Trouble’ erupts and the crowd rise to their feet as Mr Kenty walks out on to the stage to a huge roar of approval. He heads to the ring as Max begins pacing angrily. The Saint applauds...

RJ: I can’t believe this, Mr Kenty is still the 6WF Undisputed Champion!

MW: I’m sickened. How can this happen? What gives him the right to do this?

RJ: He’s right though, what can you do, restart the match with 3 minutes on the clock?!

MW: YES! DO THAT! RESTART THE DAMN MATCH!

Kenty stands and shakes hands with The Saint who then places the titles on his shoulders...

TS: Ladies and Gentleman, your 6WF Undisp...

MA: BULLSHIT!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

MA: Ah, shut the hell up. This is bullshit, Saint. Just another attempt to buy the fans love and affection like the little attention whore you or. Milking Kenty’s adulation to boost your own ego, and you....

Max turns and stares at Kenty...

MA: The Peoples crown prince!? You make me sick. I’d love to know how many of the board you’ve been round, I bet the bird from Magaluf wouldn’t be so ashamed then would she?

RJ: WHOA!!

Mr Kenty goes to speak but The Saint steps in...

TS: Easy, Kenty. Listen Max, I completely understand your frustration, it wasn’t an easy decision to make, it was just one that had to be made. Now, before you go talking yourself into trouble, I’ve decided that it wouldn’t be fair to leave you there and move on, that’s why I’ve decided at Redemption you’ll get your chance. No bullshit. No false promises. It will be Max Adamson versus Mr. Kenty for the 6WF Undisputed Championship...

Crowd: YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

RJ: WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

TS: And whoever wins that match, will face the new number 1 contender, either Crime Lord, Vortex or Johnny Oko, who will face off at Redemption in a Tripe Threat match...

*Crowd Pop*

TS: Now, does that make it better....

Max stares Kenty up and down before locking eyes with The Saint....

MA: You’re damn right I’m getting my shot. And at Redemption I’m gonna take what’s mine. There is NOTHING you can do to stop me or screw me this time...

Max turns to Kenty who holds to the Undisputed Titles aloft to the delight of the crown and the two men go nose to nose as the crowd chant ‘This Is Awesome’...

TS: Well on that no...

RJ: Oh no....

The lights in the arena flicker as ‘They Say’ by Scars on Broadway roars from the speakers as the crowd fall deafeningly silent as the Zhilots can be seen entering the crowd as a cluster of them appear on the ramp, their orange trousers and Cassius Zhi masks distinctive as the move apart, creating a gap in the middle of the ramp...

RJ: HE’S HERE! CASSIUS ZHI IS ON LOCKDOWN! MONTHS! 8 MONTHS SINCE HE LEFT! 8 MONTHS SINCE THE SAINT SENT HIM TO HELL! AND HE’S BACK! BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!

The crowd are stunned as Cassius Walks onto the ramp, no shakes, no trembling. He stares down at The Saint. The Zhilots move their heads from side to side n unison before raising their arms aloft. Cassius remains focused on The Saint as the Zhilot to his left steps forward, raising a mic to his lips...

Zhilot: Your silence is truly deafening.
It encapsulates your fear so perfectly.
That ghostly sense tingling over you is not the fear of the unexpected. It’s the fear of the future. The fear of what is to come.
We promised you that he would return. We swore that you would not break us. That this was no flash in the pan.
We came to create chaos, and believe us when we say we have only just begun.

A second Zhilot steps foward and speaks....

Zhilot: The days of the self indulgent Saint are well and truly under our cloud of darkness.
For no longer will our master stand by and watch your self obsessed tyranny cast doubt over his legacy.
You have asked for this. The day you returned to scupper our plans to finally entomb this company was the day you marked your card, Saint.
This company, its roster, its fans, its every being is now at the behest of US. We will disrupt. We will cause carnage like no other.
The addicts will rise. They will follow their master and they will unite for deep down...

The Zhilots step forward...

Zhilots: WE ARE ALL CASSIUS ZHI!

The Zhilots stand and smirk at The Saint before turning to leave. Cassius stands motionless, staring down the ramp. He turns his head to look out at the crowd before turning back and smiling at The Saint. He turns and leaves as Lockdown heads to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:01 pm

We cut backstage to show Vortex and Johnny Oko sat in The Consultant's office staring at each other, both men refusing to drop their stare as The Consultant walks in...

TC: Gentleman, I see tensions have still to die down?

The two men continue to stare across at each other as The Consultant looks at the two men....

TC: I can only assume that you have yet to hear the announcement?

Voretx continues staring at Oko as he speaks...

V: What announcement?

TC: The Saint has decided that Mr Kenty is still world champion, and that your title match at Explosion has been ruled a no contest...

Oko's eyes widen as he looks up at The Consultant...

JO: So rematches for everyone?

Vortex: Even the most undeserving??

Oko spits at the feet of Vortex....

TC: Enough, Gentleman! This team has always been built on equality, there is no better half. Had you both been able to see that then maybe things wouldn't be where they are. To answer your question, Johnny, no, there are no rematches for all. There is however a chance for one of you to face the Undisputed Champion at Redemption. You will both be facing off against Crime Lord. May i suggest that perhaps it would be in your best interests to try to put your differences aside and deal with the other man in the match, and perhaps view it as a 'best man wins' scenario, rather than this petty squabbling...

The Consultant turns to walk out before looking back across..

TC: You could start by functioning as partners tonight, as opposes to enemies forced together.

The Consultant walks out as Vortex and Oko return to their stare off.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:02 pm

RJ: MAIN EVENT TIME!

MW: And after what we witnessed at Explosion, I'm very interested in seeing how this match-up pans out!

RJ: Four of the 5 competitors involved tonight we in the Time Attack match at Explosion, which of course ended in great controversy.

MW: We've just witnessed Max Adamson's world title celebration, which of course got interrupted by the Zhilots, like the Time Attack match did.

"Breathe" blares out through the speakers and a plume of green smoke forms on the stage, Vortex then strides out to boos from the crowd. He walks down to the ring purposefully, climbing up the steel steps and making his way into the ring.

RJ: Vortex put in a good display at Time Attack, holding the title belt during the match but he didn't have a chance to try and claim it back in those final three minutes after the Zhilots attacked.

MW: Like everyone else, Vortex tried to fight them off but the numbers was just too much for everyone in the end.

"Turks theme" is next out through the speakers and Johnny Oko runs out onto the stage. He has an intense glare on his face as looks down at Vortex. Oko then continues his sprint down the ring and slides in under the bottom rope.

RJ: Who'd have thought we'd see these two teaming together again?

MW: We saw at Explosion that a bond does still seem to remain between them, even if they can't really stand each other at the moment.

"Lonely boy" hits and the crowd's booing continues as Max Adamson makes his way out onto the stage with Clarissa in tow. The two kiss at the top of the stage before Clarissa points to the waist of Adamson. He smirks before swaggering down to the ring. He climbs over the top rope and then stares down at his opponents.

The crowd erupt with delight as 'Turn Up The Trouble' hits and Mr. Kenty strolls out on to the stage, his face lit up with a huge grin as the crowd chant his name. He strolls down the ramp, climbing up the steel steps into the ring.

RJ: Both of these men believe they are the rightful world champion, who do you think should be the champion?

MW: Adamson. Definitely. He was winning the match with 3 minutes to go, he held the title belt when the match ended.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Mr Kenty starts off in the ring up against Vortex. The two go in for the lock-up, Kenty quickly puts Vortex into a side headlock. Vortex attempts a belly to back suplex but Kenty flips out and lands on his feet. He locks in a sleeper hold but Vortex picks up Kenty by the legs and then drives him into the turnbuckles in a neutral corner.

Vortex proceeds to pummel away at the gut of Kenty with big punches, he then slings Kenty over his shoulders before walking forward and connecting with an Alabama slam, flinging the fan favourite into the canvas.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Kenty forces the shoulder up, Vortex hauls him to his feet and sets up for a suplex. He gets Kenty in the air but again he manages to fight out and land on his feet. He grabs Vortex by the side of the head and drives him into the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. He quickly hooks the leg.

Mr Kenty gets to his feet, he hits a knee down into the face of Vortex before lifting up the former tag team champion. He goes for an Irish whip but Vortex counters, he ducks his head for a back body drop but Kenty springs over the top into a sunset flip. Vortex powers out, but Kenty leaps to his feet and quickly hits a dropkick to the face. He runs the ropes, nailing a leaping back senton. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Good start from Kenty...

MW: I think he's trying to prove a point to Max here.

Vortex gets to his feet after kicking out, he throws a wild clothesline that Kenty ducks underneath. He quickly hits an inverted headlock backbreaker, following that up with a swinging neckbreaker. Kenty makes the cover again.

Ref: 1...................2..............Kick out!

Vortex forces the shoulder, Kenty goes to the ring apron waiting for the big man to rise. He springboards in going for a clothesline but Vortex catches him over his shoulders and then nails a running powerslam on Kenty. Vortex then bounces off the ropes, hitting a big leg drop down across the throat of Kenty.

Kenty gets the shoulder up, Vortex lifts up Kenty in a side headlock. He looks at Oko in the corner, who is offering the tag. Vortex tags, he releases the side headlock as Oko runs in and nails a leaping knee to the back of the head. They lift up Kenty, before delivering a double brainbuster. Oko then covers.

RJ: These two look like they are going to work together.

MW: We thought that at Explosion though 'Arj!

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Oko begins stomping down on the back of Kenty's head before stopping and walking back towards the ropes. Kenty stirs and Oko hits a running one-handed bulldog. Kenty stumbles up again...

RJ: Vicious curb stomp by Oko!

The Japanese star rolls to his feet, tagging in Vortex. Vortex grabs Kenty by the head, he Irish whips him into the path of Oko who delivers a spin kick to the head. This staggers Kenty, but he manages to stay on his feet, but not for long as Vortex bounces off the ropes and takes him down with a flying shoulder tackle. Oko then springboards in off the top rope, hitting a diving headbutt. Vortex covers.

MW: These two are working incredibly well together.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Vortex hauls up Kenty, he hits a series of big European Uppercuts that back Kenty into the corner. He again motions to Oko, who tags in. Vortex then takes a few steps back, before going for the VX Express...

RJ: Kenty dodged it!

Oko comes running in at Kenty, who flapjacks him into his partner in the corner. Kenty runs in, dropkicking Oko into Vortex. Kenty then tags out to Max...

MW: Kenty needed that tag, he might not have wanted to make it, but he had to.

Max steps into the ring with his trademark arrogance. He waits for Oko to roll up before knocking him down with a clothesline. Oko stumbles up and this time Adamson grabs him by the waist before throwing him down into the mat with a German suplex. Cover.

Max gets up to his feet, he locks in an armbar on Oko, dragging him to his feet slowly. He then sends him into the mat with an arm drag takedown. Oko stumbles up, walking into a back body drop. Max then runs the ropes...

RJ: Swinging neckbreaker!

MW: Adamson on fire here!

Ref: 1.....................2..................Kick out!

Oko kicks out. Max drags up Oko, firing in some big European Uppercuts that force Oko back against the ropes. He applies a front facelock, before resting Oko's legs on the 2nd rope...

RJ: Spike DDT!

MW: Just like Kenty earlier in the match, Max looking to prove a point here.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Max hauls up Oko, throwing him into the corner. Adamson lifts Oko onto the top rope, where he sets up for a superplex.

RJ: Adamson going for a big move here...WHAT A COUNTER!

MW: CROSSBODY IN MID-AIR!

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Adamson kicks out, he rolls to his feet and throws a wild punch that Oko easily ducks. He hits three quick roundhouse kicks to the right leg before running off the ropes, hitting a corkscrew neckbreaker. Oko then covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Adamson gets the shoulder up, Oko hauls him to his feet and before stomping on Max's foot. He then connects with the tic-tac-toe kicking combination, sending Adamson into the mat. Oko then goes up top...

MW: Moonsault!

RJ: Oko pulling out all the stops!

Kenty: 1...................2...............,Kick out!

Johnny Oko lifts up Max, he whips him towards the corner before running in at him...

MW: Flapjack!

RJ: WOW!

MW: Amazing athletic ability from Oko, who has somehow landed on the 2nd rope!

Oko grabs Max by the head, attempting a tornado ddt but he is shoved away by Adamson. Oko turns and runs at Max..

RJ: GORE!

MW: OH MY GOD!

RJ: ONE OF THE BIGGEST GORES I THINK I'VE EVER SEEN!

MW: OKO MUST BE SNAPPED IN HALF!

Vortex looks to come and make the save but Kenty cuts him off with a big boot to the head. Adamson covers Oko.

Ref: 1.....................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: He wasn't kicking out of that one!

MW: That was an awesome moment, what a gore that was!

RJ: It was hit with such force it flipped Oko over!

MW: I think that may have sent a message to Kenty.

Adamson rolls up to his feet, he is glaring at Kenty who stares back. They are both motioning titles around their waist as Lockdown goes off air with the two staring each other out.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down