6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 24th February

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24th February  Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 24th February

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:04 am

Lex Hart is backstage at the 6WF arena, carrying a gym bag over his shoulder Lex is dressed in baggy grey sweat pants and a red 6WF hoody his Beatz by Dr Dre headphones are round his neck as he casually strolls along the corridor. He stops at a catering table and pours himself a small black coffee taking a quick sip before continuing towards the locker room area.

Reaching the door Lex throws his gym bag into the corner and steps back into the corridor, looking left and then right surveying the scene he slowly takes a second sip of coffee, as he turns to return to the locker room he hears his name called from the hallway...

??: Lex!!

Hart sighs before poking his head from the doorway as Jack Reynolds and his camera crew approach. Lex gulps down the remainder of his coffee, screws the paper cup into a ball and throws it off the head of Reynolds who is now only a few feet away

LH: Think fast hot shot!

Reynolds rubs his head as the camera crew behind laugh. Lex smiles briefly

LH: You've got one minute Jacky boy. Choose your words wisely

JR: You're on a hot streak at the moment Lex...

LH: Good start

JR: But yet you find yourself missing from tonights card, are you making the same assumption that we are?

Hart raises an eye brow as Reynolds continues...

JR: That you'll be somebodys pick in one of the four pick your poison matches?
Hart smiles again...

LH: For once it may be that you're on to something Jack. I mean it would make sense to pick the most in form guy on the roster wouldn't it?

JR: And which of the four opponents do you think you will be facing?

Lex shakes his head.

LH: Have you not learnt anything over the past few weeks Jack. The name of the opponent is immaterial, the result is always the same. You have seen since the turn of the year, so called champions pitched against me and yet who has always come out on top?

JR: You are on a rich vein of form...

Hart snaps...

LH: Form has nothing to do with it............. form is temporary, class is permanent Jack. And that is what I am here to show, there are a lot of people in this company that claim to be the next big thing, that claim to have made it because of a piece of gold around their waist. I have shown that means absolutely nothing in my world.

In my world it doesn't matter what you have won, it doesn't matter what you have around your waist.

In my world............... ITS ALL ABOUT ME!!!

Lex steps back into the locker room and slams the door on Reynolds and his camera crew.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24th February  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 24th February

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:06 am

The lights in the arena begin to flicker as 'Rest In Pieces' blares out through the speakers.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown, live from the sold out LG Arena in Birmingham. We're in for a hell of a show tonight, Mike...

MW: We sure are, especially as tonight marks the return of my favourite set of matches!

RJ: Would that be the FOUR pick your poison contests we have scheduled for tonight Michael?

MW: It sure is RJ! I just love the unpredictiability of it all!

RJ: Wel let's get this show on the road then!

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24th February  Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 24th February

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:08 am

The tron bursts into life as the close up of Visage's terrifying all white eyes shocks the fans in the arena. The camera zooms out a little to show in horned fear mask, the master of fear himself, looking less than impressed.

V: last week I lost to a man. A man who was my inferior. I allowed myself to fall victim to ill preparation... That will not happen again...

Visage stares into the camera, as if he can see into our souls.

V: The time is getting closer for the rebirth of fear. We will reign over this place with an iron fist and all shall fear us or join us. Either way, no one will ever be the same as before..

V: The face of fear has a new outlook, and all will suffer because I now see what must be done...

V: Project Fear is coming... And Terror is imminent...

The camera zooms out to show the hulking frame of Udo Berg stood behind his team mate.

Udo: This veek, the clowns of 6WF, vill meet their fears, what iss very unfortunate for them is.... there iss only von thing Udo Berg hates more then the veak unt.............. it iss............... CLOOOOOOOOOOOWNS!

Udo's roar even surprises Visage, well, as surprised as Visage gets anyway.

Udo: Project Fear iss coming for you all, but our first victims vil be Mr Funk unt Mr Rasta.... meine friends, It vould appear you haff been thrown to the lions, unt it vil not matter whether you haff got your sunglasses on or not!

Udo snarls at the camera as Visage begins to laugh as the tron fades and the word PROJECT FEAR appear on the screen.

MW: Well that can't be good

RJ: You said it Mike, those two have been out of sorts recently, it looks like they are more focused than ever

MW: Plus they are taking on Rasta and CM Funk, god help them two idiots.

RJ: It doesn't bode well for them, but underdog stories are what 6WF is all about, you never know with the WF!

MW: Yeah you do

RJ: Yeah you're right, They will need a miracle to beat Udo and Visage or 'Project Fear' as they seem to be re-branding themselves as, either way it will be a must watch match! we will return after these messages folks!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:10 am

Match 1
Rasta/CM Funk vs Udo Berg/Visage

RJ: Tag team action up first...

MW: Come on, seriously, this has to be a joke right?

RJ: Nope Michael, it really is tag team action up first.

MW: But those two? Again? Why the hell are they constantly being allowed to wrestle? It’s making a mockery of this company.

RJ: Get a sense of humour Michael!

“Buffalo soldier” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Rasta runs out onto the stage with a big grin on his face. He sprints down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

“Give up the funk” hits and the crowd erupt as strobe lighting goes off at the top of the stage and CM Funk walks out onto the stage. He spins on the spot before nodding his head to the song as he walks down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Funk climbs up the steel steps and through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: I tell you what Michael, I’m going to watch this match with these on.

MW: With what on?

RJ: MY SUNGLASSES!

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down as “Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at his two opponents. He slaps hands with Berg, the two storm to the ring. Berg climbs over the top rope to enter whilst Visage slides in.

MW: I hope these two monsters break these idiots in half.

RJ: How funny would it be if Funk and Rasta won?

MW: It wouldn’t be funny at all.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Visage starts off in the ring for his side. Rasta steps up for his side, he goes in for the lock-up but Visage takes him out with a chop to the throat. He applies a front facelock on Rasta before hauling him to his feet and smashing a succession of knees into the face of the cult hero. Rasta falls back into the ropes, Visage whips him across the ring before nailing a spinning forearm smash on the rebound. He covers.

Ref: 1....................2.........Kick out!

Rasta kicks out, Visage gets to his feet and immediately sets about brutalising Rasta with a number of leaping elbow drops to the face. He drags up Rasta by his dreadlocks before driving him into the canvas with a gutwrench powerbomb. Rasta staggers up and Visage nails him with a leaping enzaguri kick to the head.

Ref: 1.......................2......................Kick out!

Rasta again kicks out, Visage rolls away to the corner and tags in Berg.

RJ: I’d stay down if I was you Rasta...

MW: Not so funny now is it RJ?!

Berg hauls up Rasta, he grabs him by the waist and then sends him flying across the ring with a belly to belly suplex. Rasta staggers up, he runs in at Berg who nearly decapitates him with a huge boot to the skull. He covers.

Ref: 1.........................2............................CM Funk breaks the pin!

RJ: Oh dear...that wasn’t a wise move Funk.

MW: He won’t be dancing for much longer RJ.

Berg gets to his feet, eyes wide with rage as he stares down at Funk who continues retreating backwards but ends up falling over his own feet. Berg leans over and picks up Funk by the throat. He shoves him into the corner where Berg starts punching away at Funk. Rasta comes running in, leaping onto the back of Berg and applying a sleeper hold.

Rasta is holding on for dear life as Berg tries to escape. Funk walks forward out of the corner after the punch and tries to exact some revenge, firing in some punches at the body of Berg. Funk then performs a little dance as he lines up his final punch only for Berg to finally fling Rasta off his shoulders straight into Funk.

Berg then hauls up Funk by the throat in one hand and does the same with Rasta...

RJ: Double Chokeslam!

Ref: 1........................................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: God that was enjoyable! Hopefully those idiots don’t come back!

RJ: Rasta and Funk may have picked the wrong fight there.

MW: You don’t say RJ!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:18 am

Jack Reynolds is shown in the backstage area, mic in hand.

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time...Mike Hill!

*The crowd boo Hill but he simply smirks down the camera.

JR: So Mike, last week saw you get one over on Thunder, did you enjoy that?

Mike Hill: You're damn right that Mike Hill enjoyed that. Thunder has now finally realised what he has got himself into getting involved in Mike Hill's business. Yes he got a couple of lucky breaks against Mike Hill in his first few weeks here, but that's all they were, beginners luck. Last week he saw for the first time what Mike Hill is capable of and if he wasn't afraid of the consequences before-hand, he sure as hell will be now.

Thunder will now have finally realised that he is in the big leagues. I'm sure whever he was before, he could go around and blindside whoever he wanted to without fear of repercussion. In 6WF, you do that and you make an enemy for life, particularly when you do it to Mike Hill. Mike Hill is definitely someone to hold grudges, particularly when a nobody like him comes in and if you'll excuse the pun, steals Mike Hill's thunder. Mike Hill should be main eventing Lockdown, Mike Hill should be fighting for his world title but instead he's got to deal with some newbie.

You'll get your five minutes of fame Thunder, Mike Hill will keep you relevant for that little bit longer before he beats you and you fade into obscurity, going back to being a big fish in a small goldfish bowl. Mike Hill will be continuing to raise the STANDARD long after Thunder has been dispatched of.

*Hill strolls off as Lockdown returns to ringside

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:21 am

Dylan Armstrong walks around backstage as the usual stagehands get out of his way very quickly. He examines their fear and smiles as nervous sweat runs down their cheeks. He sees a nervous intern walking up as he goes to pass him a coffee, He found the kids initiative a neat twist on the typical stagehand.

SH: Y...your coffee s..sir

His hand was shaking, he was holding it out to Dylan at arms length before it was snatched away from him. Dylan took a sip and nodded, the stagehand backing away quickly and fumbling into an IT guy in the process. They start arguing and blaming each other for the minor bump, catching Dylans attention as he soon steps inbetween them, unimpressed.

DA: What is going on here...

Both men froze and stammered, tripping over their own words trying to defend themselves as Dylan grabs them both by the throat and holds them up against the wall.

DA: All of the future is looking at you two right now and it is shaking its head. You argue over petty things and that leads to lies that spiral out of control. You both do not understand what the future holds, you are not the centre of it yet you could be. You could be the centre of the future with honesty, clarity and a little thing called Truth yet you try to save face here and now when clearly you are both to blame. Look at yourselves and look hard, where have little white lies gotten you? what has become of them? They have grown into the men I see before me and I pity them. You two disgusting, whimpering carcasses of liars do not deserve to be here!

Dylan pulls them away from the wall and goes to slam them against it but stops just before they hit the wall and lets them go. They flee together towards the car park as Dylan smiles.

DA: I have more important liars, decievers and dishonest men to deal with. James McManus, I have the pleasure to deal with you first here in 6WF and once again, you lie. Last week you threatened me to come after you with the threat of you being ready. I came to the ring and I was dissapointed, you were not ready. I took you down easily and gave you an Open Mind, It is the continuation of punishments you will recieve until I get what I want. I want your European Title and I am the only one who deserves an opportunity at it. If you think just being ready will deter me from proving my point then you are sadly mistaken. I have a question for you James, what makes you stay here and take the punishment I am giving you? Are you accepting it as a penance for your dishonesty? I hope you understand then that this will not stop for you, I am your punisher and I say when I stop and when you have had enough! I am the leader of the truthful generation, I am your future and you cannot escape it McManus! D...T...A

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:22 am

Match 2
Mike Hill v Kenji Hidari

RJ: Tag team partners two weeks ago, but this week these two former Re-Genesis men are being forced to face off against each other.

MW: Who made this match? It’s ridiculous. They wouldn’t make Clarke James and Thunder face each other.

RJ: Well these two both like to run their mouths, perhaps management thought it was best to see if they could back up their words with actions.

MW: Look at their CV’s RJ, of course they can!

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly as Mike Hill jumps out onto the stage as pyrotechnics go off around him. He sprints down the ramp and jumps onto the apron before springboarding into the ring. Mike Hill climbs to the top rope and taunts the crowd.

RJ: Hill took another last week, this time to Clarke James...

MW: However it wasn’t James he was after was it? It was Thunder and he scored a big assist last week in helping his opponent tonight pin Thunder last week.

“The Essence” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into loud boos as Kenji Hidari strides out onto the stage. He wastes no time in indulging the fans, he simply paces down the ramp and slides into the ring. He then leaps to his feet and stands waiting impatiently.

MW: That was a huge win for Hidari last week after such a slow start to his tenure in the new 6WF.

RJ: Slow start? He lost to CM Funk!

MW: Well he’s over that fluke now RJ, he’s here to kick ass.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Hidari and Hill move to the centre of the ring, they respectfully nod at each other before lock-up. Hidari has the power advantage but Hill uses his speed to bring the former 6CW man down into the mat with an arm drag takedown. Kenji rolls up, he goes for a roundhouse kick but Hill grabs the leg before stepping over and hitting a spinning wheel kick. Hidari rolls up, he throws a wild clothesline that Hill ducks, he then backslides into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Hidari powers his way out of the pin attempt, him and Hill leap to their feet simultaneously. The former world champion lifts a knee up into the gut, he then attempts a snap suplex but Hidari blocks that, he then counters with a snap suplex of his own. He brings Hill up to his feet still in the suplex hold, but instead nails a brainbuster on his former Re-Genesis cohort. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

MW: Even start to this match-up, demonstrating both men’s strongest attributes.

Kenji stands over Hill waiting for him to rise. When the former world champion gets to his feet, Hidari fires in a succession of roundhouse kicks to the side and head of Hill who stumbles back trying to avoid the kicks. Hidari eventually stops with the kicks, he takes a few step backs before running in and hitting a leaping double knee to the face. Hill slumps into the turnbuckles, Hidari places Hill on the top rope before lifting him onto his shoulders and hitting the Island Driver.

Ref: 1......................2............Kick out!

Hill gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Hidari quickly goes on the offensive by stomping down on the head of his former team-mate. He then waits for Hill to rise before clinching him by the waist, he goes for a belly to belly suplex but Hill blocks and then counters with a belly to belly of his own, bridging over into the pin attempt.

RJ: Tremendous athleticism from Mike Hill!

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Mike Hill goes to the ring apron, he stands waiting for Hidari to rise before springboarding in going for a hurracanrana. Hidari looks to have caught Hill across his shoulders but eventually Hill is able to complete the move. Hidari rolls up, Hill hits a rolling DDT before going to the top rope and hitting a leg drop. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Hidari forces the shoulder up, Hill hauls him to his feet and then hits an inverted atomic drop. Hill then bounces off the ropes and races towards Hidari in the centre of the ring but he counters with a low dropkick to the knee and then follows this up with a short-arm powerbomb. The former European Champion hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

MW: What a great contest this one is, two of 6WF’s very best throwing everything they have at each other!

RJ: And no cheating...yet!

Kenji drags up Hill, he then throws him firmly into the corner, Hill hits the turnbuckle body-first and slumps into them. Hidari comes sprinting in, hitting a beautiful hesitation dropkick to the back. He rolls to his feet, grabs Hill by the waist and then connects with a rolling, bridging German suplex.

MW: Wow what a move that is!

Ref: 1........................2................Kick out!

Hill forces the shoulder up and Hidari leaps to his feet where he starts stomping away on Hill’s right arm and shoulder. He then attempts to lock in his patented cross armbreaker but Hill fights it with kicks and eventually manages to put Hidari into a front facelock. Hill gets to a vertical base where he tries to set up for the Standing Tornado DDT...

RJ: Look at that strength!

Somehow Hidari manages to fight out of the front facelock by lifting Hill onto his shoulders...

MW: GENSHIN!

RJ: That’s it! All over!

Ref: 1..........................2.....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: A 2nd big win in consecutive weeks for Kenji Hidari!

RJ: But another loss for Mike Hill, he really has struggled since the rebirth of 6WF.

MW: He’ll come back stronger ‘Arj, form is temporary, class is permanent!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:23 am

*The show returns from a short commercial break and the scene reveals itself to be a medical room, deep inside the LG arena, away from fans and any kind of disturbance. The room itself is large, warm and welcoming as the camera shows many medical posters, inspirational quotations are also painted in large white italics over the painted blue walls. Pieces of medical equipment are also shown on wooden tables to the side of the room. Cupboards are also stacked with first aid equipment and painkillers, ready to be used. The camera then focuses in on the 6WF official doctor examining a weary looking Mr Kenty. The doctor is dressed in a smart black suit with a red tie while Kenty is dressed more casually in a official Kenty shirt, blue jeans and a pair of black and white Nike Air maxes. Unusually, Kenty seems quite flat, missing his usual spark and flamboyance. His hair is not jelled and the look in his eyes seem distant and cold. The TAW world title remains on a table to the opposite of the big, white comfortable chair Kenty is sitting in while being examined by the doctor. While the doctor examines Kenty with his right hand, Kenty winces in pain as his ribs are felt by the doctor.*

Mr Kenty: That's the spot Harry.. But trust me I'm fine. I will be fine to compete tonight.. they may have done a number on me last week but, I trust my body. I'm ready to go out there tonight and face what's coming to me.

Harry: Kenty.. I can only give you my opinion but it would be wise to sit the night out.. last week, you suffered a slight brusing to the ribs and if the injury is made even worse this evening then you could be facing a tough road to recovery. I can only advise you of course as the official 6WF doctor..but with no GM to agree with me and prevent you from fighting tonight.. I can't fight my cause. It's down to you.

Mr Kenty: You know what I'm going to do, Harry. Both you and I know.. I must go out and there and fight. If I don't then I will let every single person in that arena down. All the people who work so hard to prepare these shows down and let the millions of fans around the world, watching on their television sets and devices down. We have both known each other for a few good years now, Harry. I have lost count of the times I have been told by you that I shouldn't do something, I will regret it. But tonight, I have to go out there and face whatever Max has thrown at me tonight. I can only thank you enough for what you have done for me this week and the rest. But trust me, I will be fine.

Harry: Okay. Well Don't say I didn't warn you, Champ..

Mr Kenty: Cheers Doc, I appreciate it.

*Warmly, Harry pats Kenty on the shoulder before heading off looking slightly concerned at Kenty's choice. Meanwhile, Kenty continues to look at the TAW world championship infront of him, almost lost in it's glory. A few moments pass before roving reporter, Jack Reynolds enters the scene dressed in a typical fashionable suit with his crew. Reynolds quickly clears his throat to greet a weak looking Kenty, his head resting on his knuckles in deep thought staring at his title.*

JR: Mr Kenty, good evening..

*Slowly turning his head, Kenty nods in the direction of Reynolds who smiles sheepishly as he walks over to begin his makeshift interview with Kenty. Kenty stands up on his two feet, wincing slightly at the slight pain and discomfort he is after the events of last week's Lockdown. Reynolds then holds the microphone to his lips and begins speaking as Kenty looks on slightly weary but intentive to Reynolds nevertheless.*

JR: Ladies and gentleman, I'm joined at this time by none other than our TAW world champion, Mr Kenty! now, Kenty.. last week's Lockdown wasn't the most memorable one for you.. We witnessed what could only be described as a brutal, vicious and calculating attack by Max Adamson on yourself leaving you here. What are your thoughts?

*Sighing deeply and then coughing immediately afterwards, Kenty speaks.*

Mr Kenty: Well, I gotta say I got myself into this situation last week.. I would be lieing to you if I said I was one hundred percent.. As soon as everyone saw the card, they knew exactly what would happen. I haven't got a problem with Max Adamson wanting a fight.. there is only one TAW world championship and if somebody want's the TAW world championship they have got to beat the guy with the target on his chest to claim it. Bold move by Mr Adamson.. I knew he wouldn't hold back with that Gore. But I have told everyone I'm not going to give that TAW world title up without one hell of a fight.. I won't let this go lightly.

JR: How about the pressure of having a target on your back holding onto the TAW world championship..?

Mr Kenty: Well, I have held titles before back in the day if you will. Tag Team champion, twice.. International champion once, Freeweight champion. But nothing like holding onto the TAW world champioship. That's no disrespect to the titles I have held before but I understand what it is like to be champion. I have lost championships in the past and also lost out on massive opportunities but one thing I know how to do is how to carry yourself as a champion.. it shouldn't matter what title you hold it's how you carry yourself as a champion.

Mr Kenty: There is a few folks around here who are talking like champions but not exactly being champions. So I fully plan on adding plenty of shine to the TAW world championship and taking on all comers. It doesn't matter if it's Max Adamson all the way down to the locals. Anyone who want's a shot at that title is welcome to it. Max maybe front of the queue but I plan on holding the TAW world championship for a very long time.

Mr Kenty: People might like to think that since.. since, I go to that ring out in the LG infront of sixteen thousand on a weekly basis and say I will fight anyone, anything whatever and say I won't back down in the face of adversity. People like to think that is stupid.. not smart. But I do know.. fortune favours the brave. You make your own luck in this world.. and I firmly believe that. Bravery is the thing that keeps holds champions in that esteem in the locker rooom. Bravery is also the thing that gets you out of bed in the morning and let's you face the day whatever might come your way.

Mr Kenty: Just like Harry, just now even as a matter of fact.. people have been telling me what I would be doing and risking tonight when I face a hand-picked man to face in that very ring and the damage that could be inflicted on me. What Max did to me last week was nasty, brutal.. whatever you wan't to call it.. but it made me realise even more that I'm human just like everyone else in this world. Even though I'm a champion.. I'm vulnerable to a beating. Everyone is.. as far as tonight, it's anyone guess who Max has picked. But I have a slight inklin who I may be facing and it won't be pretty.

Mr Kenty: Bottom truth is, Max Adamson is a power hungry, bully. And a pick your poision match is exactly up his street.. We know exactly what your going to get with Max Adamson. For the past few months he has embarrassed, humilated and harmed people with his words and with his actions. In his eyes.. I'm just a bump in the road to his ultimate goal. But, we both know that's very much different. This is personal. This is a war. Max Adamson had the audacity to walk out to that very ring and talk about the late great Chris Patricks in a disrespectful tone used his name and what happened that night in Germany as a scapegoat to his actions.. that doesn't sit well with others and that doesn't sit well with me.

Mr Kenty: So here we are.. in a few weeks it will be Max Adamson vs Mr Kenty for the TAW world championship. In a match that will be everything these people deserve and the match Max deserves for winning at Born In Fire, to be a rightful contender for that TAW world title. I cannot imagine any other match which is more eagerly anticipated than this match because it's between two guys who have got the world at their feet. With Everything to lose and everything to gain.. It's going to be that special at Survival.

Mr Kenty: Sure, going back to Chris Patricks it was tragic.. Max had some tough times, some rough patches and some defeats. But we all go through tough times, we all did especially through the Chris Patricks tragedy. But during tough times.. we all have to make a choice. Max Adamson chose the easy way out.. Max Adamson became something in his worst nightmares and accepted it to further his career. I don't judge anyone but that is his decision. And he needs to stick by his recent actions.. but when he has the audacity to talk down to those fans out in the arena like they are trash and use the name Chris Patricks so disrespectfully.. he turned his back on everyone and that is fact.

JR: You mentioned the fact, Max Adamson can pick your opponent, "Picking your poision" if you will.. however, it has been confirmed that you have also the same privledge tonight to pick an opponent for Max Adamson..

M Kenty: Hmm.. interesting. I can pick anyone I wan't to face Max Adamson.. just like he can do the same to me tonight? Holy smokes! this is the first bit of good news I have had all week! Because it's just hit me who would wan't a big piece of Max Adamson..Someone who I have watched for years and someone who deserves this shot at the Number one contender of the TAW world title!

Mr Kenty: In the past I have scouted this individual relentlessly.. and the scouting report simply says ace. Let's just say tonight's Lockdown will be extra special for us all and especially for Max Adamson! Because my pick is..!

JR: Who?

*Mr Kenty bites his lip, smirking as he reaches out and takes his TAW world title and slowly places it over his right shoulder. At this particular moment, you can see the white tape around Kenty's ribcage under his official red Kenty shirt.*

Mr Kenty: Wait and see Jack.. it will be a special match.

*Nodding and wincing at the same time, Kenty makes his way gingerly but slightly more confidently away from the medical area as he strides towards the corridors of the LG arena. The scene ends with Jack Reynolds nodding in approval, hastily checking his Iphone and Twitter for more leads to follow as the scene fades back to the main action.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 am

Match 3
Pick Your Poison
Mr Kenty vs ???

RJ: Up next we have the first of FOUR, yes that’s right FOUR, Pick Your Poison matches involving the 4 men who will fight it out for our two world championship belts.

MW: I love Pick Your Poison Matches RJ, especially the choosing of the opponents. There’s so many different factors you have to take into consideration.

RJ: Sure is Michael. Do you pick someone who has a history with your opponent, do you pick a friend who you can trust or do you pick someone who you don’t know whether you can trust but do know they will cause some serious damage.

MW: I’m sure Max Adamson has taken all of those into consideration and come up with a suitable choice of opponent for Mr Kenty.

‘Turn up the Trouble’ plays and the crowd explode as Mr Kenty bounds out onto the stage. He stops and breathes in the atmosphere, looking round and mouthing ‘wow’ before making his way towards the ring, slapping hands with people on the front row. Kenty slides into the ring, he then sits on the top turnbuckle facing towards the ramp. He holds the TAW Title above his head...

RJ: Kenty looking cool, calm and composed here.

MW: Let’s see if he has quite the same attitude when we find out who his opponent for tonight is.

‘Be Myself’ rings out and there are boos for Lex Hart as he cockily walks out on to the stage. He looks disdainfully at the fans hurling insults his way and sneers as he begins his ringwalk, shaking his head at some of the fans on the front.

MW: LEX HART!

RJ: Arguably the most in-form wrestler in the company right now, he’s beaten a tag team champion, the Hardcore, European and Freeweight champions since the rebirth.

MW: And he has a lot of history with Kenty.

RJ: It looks like Max Adamson will be out here to watch how his choice gets on.

Adamson advances down the ramp, he stands at the bottom of the stage staring at Kenty who turns to look at a smirking Lex Hart.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Lex and Kenty go in for the lock-up, Kenty is quickly placed into a side headlock by Hart. The TAW World Champion counters with a belly to back suplex only for Hart to land on his feet behind Kenty and apply a sleeper hold. Kenty counters this with a snapmare, before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a neck snap. Hart stumbles to his feet and Kenty hits him with a forward Russian legsweep. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2....Kick out!

Hart forces the shoulder up off the mat. Kenty lifts Lex up to his feet where he goes for an Irish whip, he is successful in sending Hart into the corner but Lex manages to avoid an on-rushing Kenty who is attempting a big boot. Kenty’s leg is caught over the top rope and as he tries to untangle himself, Hart smashes knees into the back of the world champion. Kenty eventually frees himself but Hart has already been able to take control. Hart takes a step back before hitting a dropkick to the head. He staggers out of the corner straight into a superkick. Hart covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Hart rolls to his feet, he begins stomping away on the head of Kenty. Lex then drags the TAW Champion to his feet, he goes for a backbreaker but Kenty fights his way out with elbows and then an arm drag. Hart rolls to his feet, Kenty hits an inverted headlock backbreaker followed by a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

MW: Adamson went for the long-term rivalry option in Lex Hart, plus with the form he’s in, he can cause some serious damage.

RJ: A very wise choice in my view.

Kenty stands waiting for Hart to rise before lifting a knee up into the stomach. Kenty then hits a running slam to the corner. Hart slumps down, Kenty bounces off the ropes hitting a running kick into a facewash. He drags Hart away from the corner, covering.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Hart is brought to his feet by Kenty, who forces him back against the ropes with a number of European Uppercuts. Kenty stares down at Max Adamson on the outside before placing Hart’s legs and body across the 2nd rope, then hitting a spike DDT. The TAW World Champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out1

MW: Kenty’s been very impressive so far.

Lex is dragged up to his feet by Mr Kenty who then Irish whips Hart into the corner. Kenty runs in and this time he manages to connect with the running big boot to the head. Hart slumps down in the corner, Kenty then sprints in going for a running facewash kick and this also connects. The TAW World Champion makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2..............kick out!

Kenty quickly rolls away from Hart and goes up to the top rope. Max Adamson sees that Kenty is dominating the match-up and walks closer to the ring, looking to distract Kenty. He is trying to goad the TAW World Champion by motioning a title belt around his waist but Kenty just returns the gesture. He turns back towards the ring and goes for a senton bomb...

RJ: Knees up from Hart!

Kenty writhes in agony as Adamson watches on smiling. Hart gets up to his feet, he quickly lifts up Kenty before hitting an STO backbreaker. He returns Kenty to a vertical base before hitting a more conventional backbreaker and then making the cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Lex then starts viciously stomps to the back and head of Kenty who is unable to protect himself from the onslaught. The referee is then again forced to drag Lex away from Kenty, but Lex doesn’t take his eyes off of Kenty for a second. Kenty then starts getting to his feet and shake off the attack, but Lex then comes back in and starts hitting some punches, followed by chops to the chest, pushing back Kenty into the ropes. Lex then whips Kenty across the ring, and on his return Lex lifts up Kenty by the legs and then hits an inverted atomic drop.

Hart then leapfrogs over the keeled over Kenty, bouncing back off the ropes and hitting a vicious running knee into the back. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Hart synchs in a sleeper hold on Kenty. He slowly brings the TAW World Champion up to his feet before hitting a backbreaker. Hart gets to his feet, he then whips Kenty firmly into the corner. Lex sprints in, hitting a leaping clothesline on Kenty, crushing him against the turnbuckle. Kenty staggers forward and Hart runs the ropes, hitting a knee to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............kick out!

Kenty clutches his head in his hands as he lies on the mat, but Lex then walks in, before dropping to his knees and starting to hit some punches to the head of Kenty. Lex gets more and more ferocious as the time passes, before Hart then starts to rub his forearm into the face of Kenty, keeping him grounded.

RJ: Hart very aggressive here, it’s almost like Adamson has given him instructions.

MW: I doubt it. It’s just a great opportunity for Lex!

Hart eventually allows Kenty to his feet only to knock him straight back down with a big superkick. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Kenty forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Hart lifts him to a vertical base where he sets up for a suplex, Kenty blocks and then counters with a suplex of his own. The crowd cheer as Kenty rolls to his feet, Hart runs in at him but Kenty hits a snap DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

The TAW World Champion slowly gets up to his feet, he stands over Hart who rises unsteadily. Kenty lifts Hart onto his shoulders and nails a rolling fireman’s carry slam. He goes straight to the corner...

MW: SENTON BOMB CONNECTS!

Ref: 1......................................2...............................Kick out!

Hart kicks out just in time. Kenty stands waiting for Hart to rise. When Lex gets to his feet, Kenty boots him in the gut and sets up for the Mic Check, staring at Adamson. Hart quickly spins out after the slight delay and gets a schoolboy roll-up on Kenty.

Ref: 1........................................2....................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: HART WINS!

RJ: Hart steals the win! What a win for Lex Hart!

MW: That man is unstoppable at the moment!

RJ: Kenty let Adamson get into his head there, he was only stood on the ramp and Kenty was distracted.

MW: What a choice by Max and what a win for Lex!

Lex rolls out of the ring grinning, as Max Adamson also smirks at Kenty who is beating the mat in frustration.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:26 am

Clarke James is stood backstage with Kayleigh Reed....

KR: Cee-J, tonight you face off against a friend of yours in Cameron Faith, but after last week's no show, are you concerned for his weelbeing?

CJ: Of course, Cam and I have been through alot recently, and I hate to see him down like this, but he's a strong kid, whatever he's going through, he's going to come out stronger than he did before.

KR: So do you know what's been going on?

CJ: I know about as much as you do?

KR: So, can you not give us any more information?

James looks frustrated at the questionning....

CJ: What the hell is this? Do i look like i came here to discuss someone elses private business? I'm a wrestler not some scumbag on the Jeremy Kyle show! You want some dirt on Faith, go get it yourself.

James turns to walk off....

KR: Ok, ok, i'm sorry......You've been on a bit of a run recently.....

James stops in his tracks....

KR: A bit like someone close to your friend, Cameron?

CJ: Look, Lex is having a bit of luck, but it's nothing special, he's hardly setting the world alight....fluke win here, DQ there. Yeah, he might be getting these wins over the Champions, but he's hardly the best thing in the business right now...

KR: Does that mean you are?

James smirks...

CJ: Wouldn't you just love that? Me to come out here and say i'm better than everyone else on this roster. I'm not. I'm just having a good run and i'm lucky to be in the position i'm in. Runs like this don't last forever so i'm going to make the most of it....

KR: Your brief dalliance with Kenji appears to have come to an end, is that something your glad to have put to bed?

CJ: Look, i didn't ask for Kenji to stick his nose in my business, whatever his issue is, that's his business. If i've learnt anything, it's to always watch your back....

Reed steps back from shot as a hand taps James on the shoulder. He turns round to see Kenji standing, staring at him....

KH: Hidari did not stick his nose in business of James. James mocked Hidari. James asked for what's coming to him....

James laughs....

CJ: What's coming to me? Kenji, i've left you on your ass in the ring everytime we've met. It's becoming so frequent i'm wondering if your actually planning to start sleeping in the ring! You've clearly got something to prove, and you've targeted me for obvious reasons, but if you're gonna go looking for a fight, maybe come prepared.....or bring back up....

James slaps Kenji sarcastically on the cheek and walks away as we head to ringside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:27 am

Match 4
Cameron Faith vs Clarke James

RJ: A clash of the crowd favourites up here next for you on Lockdown as Clarke James faces off against 6WF Freeweight Champion Cameron Faith.

MW: That’s if Faith can be bothered to turn up this week after his no show last week.

RJ: That’s very harsh Michael, a close friend of his was in hospital, what was he supposed to do?

MW: Oh, I see Kristal is a close friend now, strange that as the weeks before that, she was considered a hinderance and distraction to him!

The crowd begins to grow louder, awaiting the arrival of their hero. The lights go down and a siren sounds out, as lights flicker. Chase and Status’ ‘Blind Faith’ booms into the arena and the crowd go wild. The lights go up and there, stood with his back to the crowd, arms outstretched, is Clarke James. He turns to face the crowd and grins, he raises his arms and then walks to the ring. James waits in the ring for his opponent to arrive.

RJ: What a run of form this man has been in since the re-birth of 6WF, carrying on from where he left off at Born In Fire.

MW: He has been brilliant RJ I have to admit, he doesn’t look like he can lose and I imagine the support from these fans has really helped him in that respect.

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer as Cameron Faith runs out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before sprinting down the ramp, he stops and then lifts up his shirt to show the Freeweight Title wrapped around his waist. He slides into the ring and then leaps to his feet, running the ropes a couple of times before launching his shirt into the crowd.

MW: Wow! How nice of him to show up this week!

RJ: Give it a rest already Michael.

MW: That title belt should be given to Lex Hart, he shouldn’t have to wrestle for it!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Clarke James and Faith shake hands in the middle of the ring before locking up. James quickly drives Faith down to one knee with a side headlock. The freeweight champion fights his way back up to a fully vertical base and then whips James into the ropes. He ducks his head for a back body drop but James has it scouted, sunset flipping over into the pinfall attempt.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Faith gets the shoulder up off the mat, both men spring up to their feet and Faith goes for a clothesline that James ducks underneath. He connects with a high angled atomic drop on the Freeweight champion before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a spinning wheel kick on the rebound. James quickly dives down into the cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

James rolls up to his feet, he allows Cameron Faith to his feet before throwing him into the ropes. Faith rebounds to the centre of the ring where James connects with a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. He then heads up the top rope where he steadies himself...

RJ: Plancha!

MW: Faith looking very sluggish here, in fact he seems pretty distracted by something.

RJ: I’m not sure if he is in the right state of mind to be wrestling Michael.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Faith again kicks out. James locks in an armbar on Faith, finally slowing the pace of the match down. Eventually he brings the Freeweight Champion to his feet, he goes for an arm drag but Faith does manages to block this and for the first time in the match gets in some offence of his own, dragging James in before sending him into the mat with a Northern Lights suplex. Faith allows James up to his feet only to then run off the ropes and hit a flying bulldog. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2............Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Faith stands waiting for the saviour of 6WF to rise before firing in a stiff knife-edge chop to the chest. James is sent backwards by the force of the chop and the Freeweight Champion then reels off a succession of these chops into the chest until James is slumped against the ropes. Faith whips James out across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and taking him down with a big clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

MW: Better from Faith, a bit of fight!

Cameron lifts up James, he then Irish whips him into the corner. Faith looks to the crowd where he sees a sign that reads “Get well soon Kristal,” he stops momentarily to look to the ramp before running in for a shining wizard but James dives out of the way. Faith crashes into the turnbuckle, CJ quickly scoops Faith onto his shoulders and hits a big Samoan Drop in the centre of the ring. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

RJ: Faith was definitely distracted by that sign, Kristal is clearly still on his mind!

James stands waiting for Faith to rise. He goes for a boot to the stomach but the Freeweight Champion grabs it. James quickly counters with an enzaguri kick to the head and Faith falls to the mat. James goes up to the top rope...

MW: Corkscrew Senton!

CJ drags Faith to a vertical base, he then throws him across the ring. He then goes for a spinebuster but Faith manages to dead-weight and then plant James with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Faith waits for James to rise, he then quickly hits an inverted backbreaker followed up swiftly with a spinning neckbreaker. The Freeweight Champion hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2........................Kick out!

RJ: Surely Faith can’t win this?

MW: James has been on top for the majority of the match.

Faith drags up CJ, he then hits him with a suplex. He keeps the hold applied, dragging James up and nailing a 2nd suplex. He hauls James up for the third but pauses momentarily to look up the ramp. This gives James the opportunity he needs to elbow out of the hold...

RJ: FAITHLESS!

Ref: 1......................................2............................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: James gets yet another victory!

MW: Unbeaten since the rebirth of 6WF, this man is on fire! He’s beaten some of the biggest names in the company.

RJ: But another loss for Faith, who seemed to be absent psychologically for most of that match-up. Something is clearly affecting him.

MW: Maybe Hart has got in his head.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:28 am

Max Adamson is shown heading to ringside with Clarissa when Jack Reynolds approaches...

JR: Max? A couple of words before you head to the ring....

MA: Sure.....Max Adamson, TAW Champion.

Max continues on towards ringside as Reynolds tries to keep up....

JR: Care to elaborate? Pretty smart move picking Lex as your opponent for Kenty...

Max continues to walk....

MA: It's not about being smart....i wanted to test Kenty against someone whose going to get under his skin, someone whose going to rough him up, ready for next week....

JR: Any idea who Kenty has chosen for you?

MA: Oh, i could take a guess, but do you know something Jack?

Max stops and looks down at the sweating Reynolds....

MA: I still wouldn't care.

Clarissa smiles and strokes Max on the shoulder as he heads to ringside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:29 am

Match 5
Pick Your Poison
Max Adamson vs ???

RJ: The 2nd Pick Your Poison match of the night up next...

MW: Earlier we saw Lex Hart, picked by Max Adamson, defeat TAW World Champion Mr Kenty in an exciting contest.

RJ: Now it’s Adamson’s turn to face an opponent of Kenty’s choosing. Kenty will be hoping his choice is just as effective as Adamson’s.

"Lonely Boy" plays out of the speakers and Max Adamson walks out onto the ramp with a chorus of boos surrounding him. Clarissa follows behind him, applauding as they both walk down the ramp to the ring.

RJ: I didn’t think it was possible but Adamson looks smugger than ever.

MW: Wouldn’t you be after the success of Lex Hart earlier in the night?

Adamson is stood pacing the ring waiting for his opponent as the camera pans to the stage...

‘Be Myself’ rings out and there are boos for Lex Hart as he cockily walks out on to the stage. He looks disdainfully at the fans hurling insults his way and sneers as he begins his ringwalk, shaking his head at some of the fans on the front.

RJ: AGAIN?!

MW: No way!

RJ: it seems that Kenty has chosen the same opponent for Adamson as Max chose for him.

MW: God, can’t he get some originality!

RJ: I guess he picked him for the same reasons as Max did.

Adamson is smirking at Lex, who smiles back across the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Adamson goes in for the lock-up but Hart ducks underneath it and quickly hits a dropkick to the back of Max. He follows this up with a 2nd dropkick that knocks Adamson into the ropes. Lex whips him out across the ring, before bouncing off the ropes and meeting Max in the middle with a spinning wheel kick. Hart hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Max gets the shoulder up, Hart quickly starts stomping away on the head of Adamson before locking in a sleeper hold. However he is unable to keep Max on the ground for too long, the Australian fighting up to his feet and then flinging Hart into the canvas with a big hip toss. Hart stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into a big boot to the skull from Adamson. The N01 contender to the TAW World Title makes the cover.

Ref: 1.....................2..............Kick out!

Adamson drags Hart to his feet where he then hits a number of big body blows to Hart who lurches forward. Max then flings Hart into the corner, before running in and flattening him with a huge stinger splash. Hart collapses forward out of the corner and walks straight into a huge back body drop from Adamson. Hart crashes into the mat and Max hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2............Kick out!

Hart gets the shoulder up but Adamson is unrelenting as he quickly lifts Hart up to his feet and drives a stiff knee up into the gut of the former world champion. Hart lurches forward and Adamson then bounces off the ropes, hitting Lex with a spinning neckbreaker. Hart tries to roll out of the ring but Max drags him backwards to the middle of the ring and then lifts him up, before hitting Hart with a reverse STO, clearly a nod to the finishing move of Kenty.

RJ: Adamson is enjoying himself here.

MW: Hart had a lot taken out of him from his previous match, I’m not sure how wise a choice this was by Kenty.

Adamson applies an armbar on Lex, but he doesn’t keep Hart grounded for long, bringing him to his feet and then knocking him down with a big clothesline. Hart rolls up and Max hits a 2nd clothesline. Hart gets to his feet again, Max kicks him in the stomach before running off the ropes and nailing the Fa-Maxxer. He covers again.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Hart kicks out and Adamson chooses to go to the top rope. He waits for Hart to rise before flying off and going for a crossbody block but Hart manages to roll through into a cover.

RJ: Not again surely!

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Adamson doesn’t fall victim to a roll-up, both men get to their feet and Adamson attempts a monkey flip on Hart but he manages to land on his feet. Adamson runs towards Hart who drop-toe holds him face first into the top turnbuckle. He then drags Max back before hitting an edge-o-matic. Hart hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.....................2...............Kick out!

Lex is slowly up to his feet but still before Max. He starts stomping away on the back of Adamson before waiting for him to rise. When Adamson gets to his feet, he throws a clothesline that Hart manages to duck underneath before countering with a jawbreaker. Lex then hits a superkick to the chin of Max who crashes into the mat.

Adamson gets the shoulder up, Hart lifts him to his feet and then goes for an Irish whip to the corner. Adamson uses his power to reverse the momentum sending Hart into the corner. Max runs in for a big splash but Hart just about avoids it. He hits Max with a shining wizard followed by a bulldog out of the corner, but Hart builds up very little speed when hitting the bulldog. He covers.

RJ: Hart going well here.

MW: I think he might be struggling with the pace RJ.

Hart looks to keep Max grounded by applying a sleeper hold but the powerful Australian fights his way up to a vertical base quickly Hart. He spins out, Hart manages to knee him in the gut and then goes for a suplex but Adamson easily blocks that before lifting Hart into the air and driving him to the mat with a face-first suplex.

Lex rolls to his feet, Adamson slings him over his shoulders...

MW: Cyclone...

RJ: Hart spins out!

MW: RKO!

RJ: Easily blocked!

Hart is shoved away by Max, Lex spins around...

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Ref: 1........................................2.......................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: What a night this has turned out to be for Max Adamson!

RJ: Kenty got his choice wrong there Michael, Hart simply didn’t have enough energy left after that first match.

MW: Still a good night for Lex despite this loss, but even better for Max who undoubtedly emerged from the pick your poison matches with far more momentum than the TAW World Champion.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:32 am

The show is ticking along nicely when the screen begins to crackle, a warning sign begins to come through as the live feed is interrupted.

Voice Over: DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...

A live shot of what appears to be the basement storage area of the arena is shown.
It is dark but the silhouette of a man can be seen, the lights begin to flicker showing it is in fact Logan Kincade. He is stood with a towel on top of his head, The camera is close in but the harsh light is casting a dark shadow from the towel, so much so that we can not see Logan's eyes.

LK: It's becoming too easy Crime Lord...

the tone of Logan's voice is one we haven't heard for a while, an almost out of breath, manic voice. The last time this voice was heard, was when Logan faced Blue Dragon.

LK: Haha....hahaha...hnnnnnnnnnnnnn I mean haha, every week, you waltz around here, with your suits... and your cigars, like the big "I am"...... instead of the the big "I was" that you really are...

Logan smirks briefly but it soon returns to a scowl.

LK: I can't pretend that I don't love spilling your blood... all over the mat. I can't pretend I won't enjoy doing it again... but I have been thinking Crime Lord... I was thinking about fairness... is it fair? is it FAIR... to allow you a shot at the world title? When you can't even beat Mr Kenty? Hell there are people in this company right now I KNOW... will be pretty unimpressed if you got a title shot over them.

Lex Hart for one. That new guy Stevens is another... Hell Rasta and CM Funk are more deserving than you right now. All you do, each week, is lose, then bleed. Is that the behaviour of a champion elect?

Logan pauses for a second.

LK: No... it isn't is it Crime Lord? But then again... who said life was fair? Look at this weeks show. Pick your own poison matches... they're not fair are they? Oh.. not for me. I mean for whoever I pick to face me, it's not fair for them. It's an impossible match for them, facing one such as me... in one hand it is the making of a man to face his fears, but to have your career put in such jeopardy for the entertainment of these sheeple?

That's downright unfair Crime Lord.

Logan raises his head a little almost showing his eyes before he lowers it again.

LK: Something happened to me this week Crime Lord, something profound... something enlightening.... I had what people might call a "re evaluation" I asked myself..

"Logan?"
"Yes Logan?"
"What is it you love?"
"Love?... well that's a tough question Logan, I am not the loving type, but if I had to be honest"
"please do"
"..well I suppose I love... fighting"
"fighting? that's a strange thing to love Logan"
"Why do you say that? It is the only thing that makes one feel... alive, it is the only way to feel in a world that has numbed our senses to an almost vegetative state"
"wow. well when you put it like that, fighting... is all we have"
"exactly Logan, I love fighting, because I must fight"
"but Logan... do you not love your world title?"
"this?... No, this is just a key"
"a key?"
"Yes, a key, I have opened the door, this key... is useless"
"then what are you doing?"
"what do you mean Logan?"
"Why are you so obsessed with being world champion?"
"I am....not obsessed? I am just focused..........................."

Logan jumps forward a little.

LK: Then it hit me!... I have been focusing on the wrong thing all this time, I was worried about making this company better, then I remembered who I truly am. There is no need to make this company better, I just need to make everyone in this company know that their current best, isn't anywhere near good enough.

Logan snarls and tries to control himself as the anger swells in him.

LK: ......And now here we are. Pick your poison. and you are, all poison... Hahahaha hnnnnnnnnnnn! FUCKING POISON! I hate each and every single one of you fucking tumours. I resent that I have to look at your stupid simpleton faces on the side of the company coaches, and posters. Your fucking putrid stench fills my nostrils when I enter the arena and doesn't leave for hours after I leave. I am re focusing my attention, no longer do I wish to destroy and rebuild this place. I plan to evaluate each and every one of you. If you do not meet the criteria I set, well, you won't enjoy what I do to you.

Logan composes himself.

LK: I AM your World champion.And while I am, you will live up to my expectations. hahahahaha...hAHAHAHAHAHA hnnnnnnnnnnnnn hahahahahaa

Logan pulls off the towel from his head showing his head has been re-shaved and the war paint is back but it is all over the place, the usual careful and neat tribal shapes replaced by crudely dragged black finger marks. the manic look in his eyes worse than ever. He walks close to the camera spitting with his words as he salivates at the thought of hurting people.

LK: Remember this 6WF. You are all to be evaluated. Each one of you is a disappointment to me, all of you are ripe for the picking. So all of you should be prepared to face me at Lockdown, cos right now, even I don't know which of your poisoned fuckers I will pick.... hahaha............

The screen begins to crackle as Logan continues to laugh as Logan Kincade's warning logo appears on screen before the show cuts to a commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 am

Match 6
Pick Your Poison
Crime Lord vs ???

RJ: The 3rd Pick Your Poison contest of the evening!

MW: And the first involving a competitor in the 6WF World Title match, first up it’s the challenger Crime Lord who faces an opponent of the champion’s choosing.

RJ: I really don’t know what to expect here. It’s nearly impossible to read the mind of Logan Kincade.

MW: I’m sure it will be out of the box whoever it is.

‘Rain Wizard’ hits and the crowd boo as 6WF’s Iron Man saunters, focused, onto the stage. Pyro’s go off either side of him, as he continues his purposeful walk to the ring…

MW: Crime Lord needs to be prepared for anything tonight, much like he will need to be when he faces Kincade for the world title.

RJ: That’s one match I can’t wait to see, they had such an intense rivalry last year it makes this world title contest even more riveting.

Crime Lord is stood in the centre of the ring waiting, finally, DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He removes the belt and holds it high above his head as he strides to the ring.

MW: It looks like you’re going to get see that match sooner than you expected RJ!

RJ: Logan Kincade is choosing himself! Is that even allowed?! Not that I’m complaining!

MW: Well as the old saying goes, if you want a job doing, do it yourself!

Kincade smirks across at Crime Lord who still looks to be in shock as Kincade places his world title in the corner as the ref signals for the bell to be rung.
Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord circles the ring, his glare never leaving that of Logan’s, who simply smiles back at his N01 contender. Eventually Crime Lord walks to the centre of the ring and the two lock-up. No clear advantage is gained by either man so they break the hold and returning to circling the ring, staring each other out.

They go in for the lock-up once more and again neither man gets an advantage and they break cleanly. Crime Lord goes for a third lock-up but this time Logan Kincade steps back, he walks towards the corner, picks up his 6WF world title and slides out of the ring. The crowd are booing loudly as Crime Lord stares down at a grinning Kincade.

RJ: Where’s he going? What’s he doing?

MW: He’s leaving RJ!

RJ: Why?

MW: I don’t think Kincade had any intention of completing this match-up, he just wanted to try psyche out Crime Lord!

Logan leaves up the ramp as Crime Lord looks on confused.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:39 am

Our scene opens in the backstage area of the 6WF arena, the camera moves along and shows the figure of Austin Stevens sat on a steel chair cracking open a bottle of beer, the camera pans around showing countless bottles littering the area around him, the camera cuts back as he tips the bottle back and down the contents in once before dropping it down to the ground, suddenly a smile covers his face as he spots the camera man who's job it has been to keep an eye on him, he reaches in to his pocket and realises that he has no money left after the past few weeks of partying.

AS: Hey...kid...get over here!

The camera man lets out a desperate breath before doing his best to ignore Austin's call, Austin grits his teeth and attempts to get to his feet but slumps back down letting out a laugh as he does, he shouts for the camera man again who once again ignores him. Austin reaches down and grabs one of the empty bottles and launches it across the room almost hitting the camera man in the back of the head instead smashing against the wall beside him.

CM: YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME! WHAT DO YOU WANT AUSTIN!?

The camera man walks up to Austin who is still laughing in his drunken stupor, Austin points at one of the cans and begins to speak

AS: Well you see...I have a slight problem, I'm out of beer and need more...go get more...

CM: Austin...I think...um, I think...you've had enough.

Austin leans forward causing the camera man to jump back and cower as Austin stares at him

AS: And when the fuck did I ask you a question!? Did I ask for advice? NO! I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO GET ME MORE...it's that or this company finds out that it's camera men spend their weekends off their heads of drugs

Austin smiles smugly at the Camera Man who grits his teeth and puts his head in his hands, Austin then finally manages to stand up wobbling as he does, he places his hand on the back of the camera man's neck and pushes his forehead in to the camera man's before talking again.

AS: So now, I'll say it ONE more fucking time...GO GET ME A SIX PACK!

???: He'll be doing NO such thing!

Austin pushes the Camera Man away and spins around almost losing balance as the camera reveals a petite woman stood watching the situation involved, she walks up to Austin and pokes him in the chest to the confusion of Austin.

???: Now you listen to me! My name is Davina and that man that you have been abusing is my husband and it ends NOW! Do you understand...He's been doing his best not to get you fired and you've treated him like a piece of shit...do you even know his fucking name!?

Austin shakes his head as a look of regret covers his face, he looks down at the ground as the cameraman's wife continues to speak

Davina: Well it's John and if you got to know him then you'd know just how much this job meant to him, he's never hated getting up for work but since meeting you...it's become his idea of a nightmare, all he wants to do is be involved in a business he's always cared about and I know in my heart of hearts if you gave him a chance you'd really like him...please just give him a chance?

Austin remains silent and looks in to the eyes of John's wife, he nods before offering out a hand to John who responds with a handshake as a smile covers the face of John's wife.

Davina: Thank you Austin...

AS: Fuck you.

Davina screams as Austin pulls John in landing a hard right to the jaw that leaves him out on the ground, Austin quickly lunges for Davina trapping her against the wall using his entire body weight, Davina struggles to breath as Austin begins to whisper in her ear.

AS: Do you know what this is Davina? This is reality...Now I get that in your little fantasy that you hoped I'd see the light and treat John with the respect that you feel he deserves but the truth is...he's a little bitch who deserves nothing but a nightmare...look at the facts, he had to get you to stand up to me...does that really deserve respect in your eyes!? Fuck, I don't know how you let that little bitch put his dick anywhere near you...he's pathetic, he really is.

Austin moves in closer, running his hand through the hair of Davina sniffing it as he does to her disgust, she struggles but Austin increases the pressure leaving her gasping for air once more, Davina attempts to speak but Austin covers her mouth and continues

AS: If I was you I'd keep your fucking mouth shut...you see Davina, I'm a feminist at heart...I believe in equal opportunities so you have just as much chance of getting hurt right now as John does...do you understand!?

Austin removes his hand and Davina begins to tear up nodding and staying quiet, Austin kisses her cheek and laughs

AS: Good girl...

Austin moves backwards still pinning Davina to the wall by the throat, she struggles to breath as Austin looks down at John who has begun to come too

AS: So apparently your name is John!? Well John...YOU ARE A COMPLETE AN UTTER ASSHOLE...you seriously tried making me look like the bad guy in all of this...FUCK YOU!

Austin lets go of Davina who drops down in to a seated position as Austin lands a huge kick to the gut of John, John rolls away in pain as Davina launches at Austin scratching at his face. Austin grabs her by the hair and yanks her back, slamming her head first in to the wall leaving her groggy on the floor, he pulls her up by the hair and begins to speak to John who is watching in horror.

John: LEAVE HER ALONE!

AS: I did this for you John...I thought if I gave you some tough love you'd man up and grow a fucking set but instead you put your fucking wife in the firing line...YOUR THE BAD GUY IN THIS JOHN...NOT ME! I have to say, your wife is quite a catch...the fact that you put her in this position sickens me.

Austin leans down and plants a huge kiss on the lips of Davina as tears form in the eyes of John, John jumps up and runs towards Austin who jumps towards him hitting a spear type take down on to the pile of bottles breaking them under John, Austin quickly grabs one of the bottles and aims it at John's throat who puts his hands up in defeat. Austin begins to laugh as he kneels over John with the broken bottle in hand, he looks over at Davina who has began to cry as she comes too

AS: Consider this a lesson John...I am the top of the food chain and you are nothing...I tried to help you but you threw it back in my fucking face so I'm DONE! Tonight...this is what is going to happen! You are going to patch yourself up, walk in to the offices and hand in your fucking notice...your life in 6WF is over.

John shakes his head but Austin places the broken bottle closer to John's throat causing John to stop shaking his head.

AS: Once again John...it wasn't a FUCKING QUESTION...Tonight you are done with this company...you'll pack your bags and leave...you see, I am done working with weak people...I am done trying to be nice to you...I am FUCKING DONE WITH IT ALL...I did my best to improve your life and you ignored my help...instead you make me out to be scum...so either you leave in your car...or you leave in a wheelchair...it makes no difference to me...maybe after I'm done breaking your spine I show Davina what a REAL man is huh!?

John begins to cry which brings a look of disgust to the face of Austin, he shakes his head as John speaks.

John: Ok...OK! I'm done...I quit...I hope you're happy!

Austin stands up and laughs as Davina helps John to his feet and the two leave, Austin sits back down and continues to laugh as he notices an opened beer beside the chair that he quickly opens and downs.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:43 am

Match 7
Thunder vs Vortex

RJ: More singles action up next here on Lockdown and I have to say, this is a match that I have been greatly looking forward to all night.

MW: This is going to be an absolutely titanic clash RJ, two big men, two big favourites of these fans squaring off one on one.

RJ: It’s going to be a real test for both of these competitors, but also a big chance to show exactly what they can do.

MW: This one is too close to call in my books RJ, which is what makes it even more exciting!

A plume of green smoke appears at the top of the stage and Vortex strides out through it as “Breathe” kicks in through the speakers. Vortex holds the tag team title belt high above his head with a look of determination on his face, he then strides down the ramp and steps into the ring, he raises his arm to the fans who again cheer loudly.

RJ: Vortex has been in unforgiving mood since the loss he suffered to Crime Lord a couple of weeks back.

MW: That has really had an effect on Vortex’s outlook and approach, he seems far more aggressive now, which is good for him and bad for everyone else!

“Hero’s are hard to find” blares out and once the first guitar rift kicks in, the crowd erupt as Thunder steps out through the curtain. Thunder walks to middle of the stage, looks out into the crowd with purpose and a smile. He taps his heart three times and points diagonally, upward ahead of him, then over to the left and then right.

As Thunder makes his way down the ramp he moves from side to side taping the hands of the fans. When he reaches the ramp, he makes his way around the ring continuing to tap fans hands. Once he has been around the crowd once, he makes his way up the steel steps, wipes his feet on the apron and enters the ring by going between the top and middle ropes. Thunder walks up to one of the turnbuckles facing away from the entrance way and climbs to second rope. Points into the crowd at a couple of fans and then stretches his arms out. He drops from the rope and heads to the diagonally opposite corner and climbs to the second rope again. This time he raises his one leg so, that his foot is on the top rope. He again points out to a couple of fans before stretching his arms outward. Thunder climbs down from the ropes, turns and stares at Vortex.

RJ: Thunder has had an amazing start to his 6WF career but he did suffer his first loss last week at the hands of Kenji Hidari, after a big assist from Mike Hill.

MW: That was all of Thunder’s going, let’s not forget he is the one who started this feud with Mike Hill, he was the one who made the first blindside attack.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Thunder and Vortex lock-up but neither man can gain a clear advantage so they break. They go in for another lock-up and once more they are equal. Thunder goes in for a third lock-up but on this occasion, Vortex doesn’t, instead he headbutts Thunder who rocks back in shock. Vortex quickly fires in a couple more headbutts only for Thunder to respond with some of his own. He then changes tact, firing off a number of big European Uppercuts into the chin.

Vortex is slumped against the ropes where Thunder continues with the flurry of uppercuts until the ref steps in. This allows Vortex to untangle himself from within the ropes, he is staring down at Thunder but is still unsteady on his feet as Thunder runs in and knocks Vortex down with a big spear! He covers.

RJ: What a start to the match!

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Thunder gets to his feet and applies an armbar hold on Vortex, he slowly brings the tag team champion to his feet and walks towards the corner, he slowly climbs up to the top rope and dives off, going for old school on Vortex who manages to catch Thunder across his shoulders. He then runs forward, hitting a big powerslam on Thunder. He hooks the leg.

Now it’s Thunder who gets the shoulder up. Vortex quickly drags up the new recruit and whips him out across the ring. On the rebound, Vortex leaps into the air and takes Thunder down with a Lou Thesz Press. He immediately starts pummelling away on the head of Thunder with big punches until the referee steps in.

MW: A bit of revenge for the early brawl there!

Vortex gets to his feet and stands waiting for Thunder to rise. When he does so, Vortex boots him in the gut before lifting Thunder into the air and drilling him into the canvas with a big side slam. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Thunder drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Vortex hauls him to his feet and then slings him over his shoulders. He sets up for a Samoan Drop but Thunder manages to drop down the back of the tag team champion and then drive him head-first into the canvas with a side Russian legsweep. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

RJ: A real back and forth contest here!

Vortex is allowed up to his feet by Thunder who looks to recuperate some energy. He then Irish whips Vortex into the corner, before running in and crashing a big boot to the head. Thunder then climbs to the 2nd rope where he pummels away at the head of Vortex with a succession of big punches, Thunder is forced stop at 10 by the referee. He drops down and Vortex staggers out of the corner, where Thunder meets him with a kick to the stomach and a DDT. Cover.

Vortex forces the shoulder up, Thunder quickly goes on the offensive again by lifting Vortex up to his feet only to then slam him back down into the canvas with a scoop slam. Thunder then waits for Vortex to rise before Irish whipping him out across the ring...

MW: Sidewalk slam!

RJ: That’s some pretty impressive power from Thunder!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Thunder rolls up to his feet and stands impatiently waiting for Vortex to rise. Eventually the tag champion does get to his feet, Thunder quickly hits a low dropkick to the knee before following that up with a lightning quick leaping leg drop bulldog. He rolls Vortex onto his back before running the ropes and hitting another leg drop. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Vortex gets the shoulder up, Thunder lifts him to his feet and sets up for a suplex but Vortex blocks and then counters with a big suplex of his own that sends Thunder flying. He staggers to his feet and Vortex knocks him down with a big elbow smash. Thunder rolls up and Vortex connects with the Samoan Drop on this occasion. Cover.

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

MW: Vortex got that counter at just the right time!

Thunder is dragged to his feet by Vortex following the kick out, getting hit with a flurry of knees up into the stomach. Vortex then launches Thunder across the ring with a gutwrench suplex. He stumbles up and runs at Vortex who stops him with a knee to the stomach. Vortex then lifts Thunder into the air...

RJ: Powerbomb!

Thunder drives the shoulder up and Vortex finally takes a breather as he locks in a grounded full nelson hold. He keeps Thunder on the mat for a decent time before slowly lifting him up and hitting a full nelson slam. The tag champ makes the cover.

Ref: 1........................2......................Kick out!

Vortex drags Thunder to his feet, where he hits a series of headbutts before pushing Thunder back to the corner. Vortex comes sprinting in for the VX express but Thunder dives out of the way. He drags Vortex out of the corner and hits a trio of rolling DDTS!

MW: Amazing work from Thunder, that takes some power to do that!

Ref: 1..........................2.............................Kick out!

Vortex just about gets out of the pin in time. Thunder stands over the tag team champion waiting for him to rise when suddenly Mike Hill leaps over the barrier and slides into the ring. He chop-blocks Thunder to the mat as the ref immediately orders for the bell to be rung for a disqualification.

RJ: What the hell is he doing?

MW: Revenge is sweet RJ!

Hill quickly starts stomping away at Thunder who is trying to fight Hill off. He levels the former world champion with a big punch that rocks him back. Thunder kips to his feet and pushes Hill into the corner, he then runs in but Hill springs up and boots Thunder in the face. Hill grabs Thunder by the head and throws him shoulder-first into the steel ring post.

Thunder slumps down and Hill quickly starts stomping a mudhole into the head of the newcomer as the crowd boo loudly. The ref tries to step in but Hill shoves him away and continues stomping away on Thunder. He then starts to remove the top turnbuckle cover, he hauls up Thunder and smashes his head into the exposed steel repeatedly until Thunder slumps down.

Hill lifts him up and is about to set up for the Over The Hill when Vortex is shown getting to his feet, staring down at Hill, who he realises has caused him to lose the match. Vortex stares menacingly at Hill and advances towards him, Hill quickly releases Thunder and slides out of the ring. He is smirking at the damage he has done as Vortex stares him down.

RJ: Vortex makes the save for Thunder just as things looked like they were going to get worse for the newcomer.

MW: What a damn spoilsport!

RJ: Hill is the one who spoiled this match-up, not Vortex!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:44 am

Jack Reynolds is standing backstage, mic in hand.

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome, Blue Dragon..

Blue Dragon steps into shot, a serious look on his face and a glint of anger in his eye

BD: Thanks Jack.. Now I asked for this interview so that I could get a few things clear.. You see last week I was really looking forward to putting the big German sausage swallower down and using his gargantuan arse as a stepping stone, away from this Austin Stevens bullshit and into the higher leagues... You know? Where I belong.. But no, that little homeless looking twat decides to get involved.. And drag me back down to his level. And now I hear that he's 'taking 6wf by storm'?? Are you fucking kidding me?!?

Dragon looks at Reynolds who panics and blurts out an answer...

JR: He has taken out some really quite quite formidable stars.. Last week he took down you, Udo Berg, Fanatic and Visage.... That is the former Tag Champions, The Hardcore Champion and yourself. That's no small accomplishment...

Blue Dragon smiles and rests a massive hand on Reynolds' shoulder

BD: You don't see it how I see it Jack, not many people do. You see he's been going around here, acting out, making himself look, oh such a bad ass. He's been going out getting smashed and drugging cameramen, he's abused 6wf staff and he's threatened a woman. He's done all of this as if he's keeping it secret. But we've all seen the tapes play on air. He goes around here like he's some phycopath, that doesn't care about what people think, and yet he tries his best to uphold this stereotypical persona of a 'bad guy' treating weaker people like shit and beating down other wrestlers when their back is turned, and he thinks that will make him famous? Let me put it to you this way Jack.. You are the voice of 6wf..

The young man Blushes and fiddles with his suit jacket as he struggles to get a coherent sentence out...

JR: Oh well I don't know.. I wouldn't say...

BD: No Jack, you are. To me, and to most of our fans you are. But let's say that your doing your job right now, interviewing me, talking about all this bullshit, when Mike Wire comes running down that corridor and twats you one across the head with a steel chair, then beats you senseless and runs away again... Would that make him a better interviewer than you?

JR: No...

Reynolds looks quite stern when he answers, to the surprise of Dragon.

BD: So why, if Stevens comes out and attacks me, Udo and Fanatic while we are doing our jobs, does that make him better than us? I mean, to me, taking this company by storm is coming in and taking on all comers, from the bottom of the card right the way to the top, taking beatings and getting back up and constantly nesting yourself each and every week. This kid has had a hand full of 'impressive' wins, and has spent the rest of his time bullying staff and sneaking up behind me and Fanatic before running away again when we get back up. Does that really say 'future Hardcore champion' to you. Because, I for one, am not all that impressed...

Blue Dragon turns to walk away as Reynolds calls him back..

JR: While I have you here..

Dragon turns and smirks..

JR: This week we see the return of the 'pick your poison' matches and you have no match on the card.. Can I ask, have you Infact received an offer for any of these surprise matches and if not then what are you plans for the show? It's not like you to stay out of trouble Dragon...

Dragon smiles at Reynolds he puts his arm around him and he leans over speaking into Jacks mic..

BD: I'm not very well going to tell you what's going to happen am I? I mean, give me some credit. As far as we know.. This could be the last you see of me until next week.. Right?

Blue Dragon winks as Jack before walking off chuckling to himself..

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:26 am

Main Event
Pick Your Poison
Logan Kincade vs ???

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where it is now time for your MAIN EVENT!

MW: The Fourth and Final Pick Your Poison Match of the evening!

RJ: What a series of matches that idea has produced tonight, now it’s finally 6WF World Champion Logan Kincade’s turn to face an opponent of Crime Lord’s choosing.

MW: Kincade has already been in action tonight, albeit briefly, as he was the one to take on Crime Lord earlier in the night.

RJ: I’m very interested to see what approach Crime Lord takes here, maybe he will look to do exactly the same to Logan?

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED...”Edgecrusher” roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He removes the belt and holds it high above his head as he strides to the ring.

MW: To be honest, I think Crime Lord might have a difficult job finding an opponent for Kincade. After all, who in their right mind is going to want to face Logan?

RJ: That’s a fair point Michael, but it is a huge opportunity for someone, it’s not every day you get to face the 6WF Champion.

The stage begins to fill with smoke and the lights go down as a figure appears amongst the smoke, the lights go on as “Defective Breed” begins to blast out of the speakers. Austin walks down to the ring and rolls under the ropes before standing in the centre of the ring shouts out “Motor City Massacre!” making an M with his hand before staring at Kincade!

MW: THIS IS BRILLIANT!

RJ: OH WOW!

MW: THE COMPLETE PACKAGE! AUSTIN STEVENS!

RJ: THAT IS SOME CHOICE BY CRIME LORD!

MW: WHAT A CHANCE FOR THIS KID!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kincade is staring across at Stevens but the newcomer wastes no time on pleasantries, sprinting in and knocking Kincade with a big clothesline. The 6WF Champion rolls up to his feet in shock and Stevens knocks him down again with a discus lariat. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Logan gets the shoulder up off the mat, Stevens hauls him to his feet and then crashes a big European Uppercut into the chin. Kincade rocks back and Stevens hits another big European Uppercut. He goes for another but this time Kincade blocks and then hits a clubbing punch to the jaw that rocks Stevens back. Kincade shakes his head before advancing on Stevens, pummelling away at him with punches to the head and gut followed by a quick kick to the stomach. Stevens lurches forward and Kincade hits him with a piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...........Kick out!

Stevens kicks out, Kincade quickly sets about the newcomer with a succession of stomps down into the face. Stevens rolls towards the corner but Kincade continues with the stomp attack as Stevens desperately tries to shield himself in the corner. Kincade then places a boot across the neck of Stevens, choking him out, only breaking just before the 5 count of the ref. Kincade then drags Stevens away from the corner slightly, he then goes to the 2nd rope before hitting an imploding splash on Stevens. Cover.

RJ: I think Austin Stevens realises now he is in the big time, and he has pissed Logan Kincade off.

MW: Not something that I’d advise I have to say RJ.

Ref: 1....................2.............Kick out!

Logan drags Stevens to his feet, he then rocks him back with a headbutt. Stevens replies with a punch of his own but it has very little effect on Logan, who advances forward firing off more headbutts. Stevens slumps against the ropes, Kincade takes a step back before running in and clotheslining Stevens down to the outside. Kincade steps out of the ring, he lifts up Stevens and fires in some big uppercuts.

He backs Austin against the announce table and then tries to slam his head into it but Austin blocks and then counters with a series of elbows to the face that force Logan back. Stevens then grabs the 6WF world champion by the hair before smashing his head into the announce table. Kincade stumbles back and Stevens hits a back body drop on the outside. Kincade rolls to his feet, Stevens boots him in the gut and then connects with an underhook suplex, sending Kincade into the steel ring steps. Stevens rolls into the ring.

MW: You don’t see many get the better of Logan Kincade in that situation!

Kincade crawls up the steps and reaches the ring apron at the count of 7. Stevens quickly stomps away on the back and head of Kincade before lifting him up and nailing a DDT from apron into the ring. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

Logan forces the shoulder up off the mat but Stevens is immediately back onto the offence, lifting Logan to his feet and then hitting a knee to the stomach. He then hauls the world champion into the air, walking around the ring with him before nailing a stalling vertical suplex. Logan stumbles up to his feet and walks straight into a Yakuza kick from Stevens. He hooks the leg.

The Complete Package stands waiting for Logan to get to his feet, when he does so he hits a vicious knee to the face. He then drags in Kincade before lifting him onto his shoulders...

RJ: Powerbomb!

MW: Stevens is on fire here, he’s really taking advantage of this opportunity!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Austin Stevens locks Kincade into a grounded full nelson, which he follows up with some stiff knees into the back. Eventually he brings the 6WF World Champion to his feet, where he then hits a Full Nelson slam into a backbreaker. Stevens goes to the top rope, waiting for Logan to rise before flying off and hitting a big clothesline. Kincade rolls up, Stevens boots him in the gut...

RJ: Double Arm DDT!

MW: Great combination wrestling from Stevens!

Ref: 1......................2...................Kick out!

Stevens steps back to the corner where he makes the Motor City Massacre hand-gesture. He waits for Kincade to rise before running in going for the clothesline from hell but Logan ducks under it. Stevens spins around and Kincade hits a huge meathook clothesline of his own that flips Stevens over. Kincade makes the cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Slowly Logan stirs to his feet, Stevens gets to his feet just after Logan. The two start slugging it out in the middle of the ring and Stevens again looks to be getting the advantage until Kincade hits a knee into the gut. He then goes crazy with his punching, pummelling down on the back of Stevens continually even when he hits the canvas. Eventually the ref drags Logan away, he waits for Stevens to rise before running in and hitting a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Ref: 1.....................2................Kick out!

Logan drags Stevens to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Stevens reverses the momentum. Kincade bounces back off the ropes and takes Stevens down with a big crossbody block. Austin rolls to his feet, Kincade throws him into the corner where he sprints in and hits another crossbody block. Stevens slumps forward, Kincade goes to the top rope and hits a diving leg drop across the throat. Cover.

MW: Kincade now showing why he is world champion, he’s managed to start dominating proceedings despite Stevens having the better of most of the contest so far.

Kincade kips up to his feet, he waits for Stevens to rise before flattening him with a big superkick to the chin. Logan covers.

Ref: 1....................2.....................Kick out!

Logan Kincade rolls up to his feet, he quickly locks in the sleeper hold on Austin Stevens who slowly gets up to a vertical base. Kincade starts to run towards the corner for Blind Justice but Stevens manages to counter with a snapmare. He then hits a superkick of his own, into the back of Kincade’s head who is sat on the mat. He covers.

Ref: 1........................2........................Kick out!

RJ: That was close!

MW: Stevens nearly got a huge win!

Austin hauls up Kincade, he puts him into a suplex position but Logan drops down the back. Stevens spins around and then Logan knocks him down with a jumping clothesline. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

Stevens just kicks out in time, Logan steps back into the corner and comes running in for a spear but Stevens cuts him off with a knee to the head. He makes the motor city massacre pose again, when suddenly the crowd cheer.

RJ: BLUE DRAGON!

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING OUT HERE?!

Blue Dragon runs down the ramp, he slides under the bottom rope and drags Stevens back, the crowd then erupt as Blue Dragon pummels away on Stevens with huge punches, backing him towards the ropes. Blue Dragon then takes a few steps back before hitting a big boot which sends Stevens flying out over the top rope.

RJ: Blue Dragon clearly after revenge on Stevens!

Blue Dragon turns around to see Kincade stirring to his feet. Logan looks up at his brother, staring him out.

MW: Surely these two aren’t going to go at it again?

RJ: That would be great...CRIME LORD!

Crime Lord appears from out of the crowd, he rolls into the ring and takes Kincade down with a double axe handle blow to the back of the head. Blue Dragon rolls out of the ring, going after Stevens who is slumped against the steel railings. Blue Dragon starts stomping away on his head continually as Stevens tries but fails to protect himself.

In the ring, Crime Lord drags Kincade back to the corner where he begins smashing the head of the world champion into the top turnbuckle. Crime Lord then drags Logan back before launching him shoulder-first into the steel ring post. Kincade staggers backwards and Crime Lord lifts him onto his shoulders...

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

Crime Lord is stood over Kincade, laughing. He then rolls out of the ring, he is walking back up the ramp staring at Kincade and watching Blue Dragon pummel down on the head of Austin Stevens. Lex Hart then sprints out from backstage, he hits a knee to the back of Crime Lord who falls forward. Lex drags Crime Lord up by the head, then hitting a series of kicks to the stomach and then punches into the head.

Hart then grabs Crimey by the head before throwing him head first into the steel ring post. Crime Lord slumps against it, Hart then hits a big kick to the chin of Crime Lord, smashing his head into the ring post. Hart drags Crime Lord away from the ring post, rolling him into the ring and beginning to stomp away on his head.

RJ: FAITH!

MW: This match has imploded!

The 6WF Freeweight Champion comes sprinting down the ramp, he slides into the ring and leaps onto Hart, hitting a Lou Thesz Press before pummelling away on the head of Lex Hart continually. Faith inter-changes between elbows and punches to the head, Hart eventually manages to force Faith to roll away. Hart gets to his feet and Faith runs in hitting a clothesline. Hart staggers up and Faith nails a superkick to the chin.

He picks up his title belt and is stood over Lex Hart when Max Adamson is shown walking down the ramp.

RJ: What does he want?!

Adamson slides into the ring and marches towards Faith, who swings the title belt at Adamson. He easily ducks under it, scooping Faith onto his shoulders...

MW: CYCLONE!

Lex Hart rolls up to his feet and looks at Max, he starts stepping back but Max grabs him by the head and throws him out over the top rope. Adamson looks down at the grounded Kincade, Crime Lord and Faith before smirking. Security stream down the ramp to pull Blue Dragon away from Stevens, who has blood pouring from his head as Lockdown goes off air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down