6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Saturday 31st August 2013!!

+10
Paul Mac
Lee
Nay
Cable
Mat
Twisty
kentyf1
Marky
CJ
6WF Admin
14 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Saturday 31st August 2013!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Saturday 31st August 2013!!

Post by 6WF Admin Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Match 1
Finlay v The Fanatic

Match 2
Kuinshi v James McManus

Match 3
Johnny Oko v Kenzaki Nogami v Visage

Match 4
Time Attack Qualifier
TGA v Solomon Riddick

Match 5
Vortex v Tsukasa Yagamura v Udo Berg

Match 6
Cameron Faith v Kenji Hidari
*Winner choses stipulation for Destiny

Match 7
Keith Leone & Marshall Murdoch v Mike Hill & Dicey Reilly

Main Event
Time Attack Qualifier
Max Adamson v Scorpion

Last edited by Rich on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Saturday 31st August 2013!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Saturday 31st August 2013!!

Post by CJ Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:58 am

The camera cuts backstage where Keith Leone is seen walking down a corridor, a look of distain on his face as he does so. Leone then suddenly stops at a door to one of the locker rooms and looks at a large poster stuck to it depicting the members of ReGenesis and the titles they hold. Leone remains looking at the poster for a moment, before he then rips it from the door and viciously tears at it until the poster is reduced to various pieces of shredded paper on the floor. Leone then takes a deep breath to compose himself before then looking back up and beginning to speak.

Leone: So taking over 6WF isn’t good enough for you now Alex? Now you feel the need to mark your territory as if you’re king of the jungle, the top of the food chain, the alpha male. But the most annoying thing for me right now about that previous sentence is that it’s exactly what you are, like it or not, you’re the top of the food chain right now. You want a guy gone and at a snap of your fingers it’s done, just ask Saint about that one. You don’t want a guy to have another title shot and you sign a document and hey presto, I can never win back my rightful World Title. Right now Alex, your word is indeed law and any smart person would be trying to kiss your ass to get on your good side, but clearly not everyone is playing the game under your rules at the moment. Week in and week out the insurgency is growing stronger and stronger and the stranglehold ReGenesis has on 6WF grows weaker in turn. You look at two guys like Oko and Vortex and 6 months ago if you’d have told anyone that they’d be fighting for the right cause by September, people would have called you crazy. The Consultancy at one point was heading for exactly the same destination as Alex Walker desired to reach, all the glamour and fame of being a superstar but none of the morals or honour that you’re expected to live with. Now though when I look around see these two flanking me as I walk down to the ring, I know that I’m in safe hands in regards to back up. But even without them you have two of the most important figures 6WF has produced in its true golden age, the two men who from the moment they stepped into this company were touted for greatness, Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James. I mean if you want two of the most underhanded and sinister men in 6WF’s history, you can find few worse culprits than those two; working blindly under Hero, crippling 6WF legends, happily using any superstars lower in the company’s pecking order for their own amusement. Though with all of that in mind, you look at them now, two men with more heart than any other superstar in this company, they’re never going to be poster boys for the company, and instead they’re going to keep fighting until their bitter ends. Finally you look at me and we all know about my past and the way I’ve hurt and alienated damn near everyone who’s been near me. What I’m trying to say with all this is that every single one of this insurgency has changed to fight with Alex Walker; it’s the one good thing he can say that he did with his career; he’s made the new conscience of the 6WF. We may falter like last week in the main event, I mean there is no doubting the fact you’ve pulled together the most powerful group in 6WF’ history so far. But as sick as that makes me, the small victories help to keep me sane in these times of darkness, chiefly making sure that ReGenesis can’t guarantee wins for each one of their men, in fact that leads us onto this week’s match up.

Leone smiles as he kicks around some of the paper on the floor until Dicey Reilly’s face is visible and Leone lets out a soft snort before he begins speaking once again.

Leone: I wonder how many bars you have blacked out in since Lockdown Dicey, just trying to dull the pain and hatred you’ve felt ever since my little “appearance” in your match with Marshall. Now the old Dicey would have come straight after me the moment his match finished, and tried to kick my ass in the backstage area. Instead you came out in the main event and allowed yourself to get beaten up by me once again in order for your team to win, I mean you’re just being used as a crash test dummy at the moment to keep me occupied. I bet that’s the reason you’ve been sent out this week to partner up with the “Standard” one against me and Marshall, just another effort to keep me distracted from ReGenesis. At Explosion Dicey, when you came out and stabbed me in the back, I felt nothing but bile and hatred towards you for what you did; I thought that you’d stepped into the shadows of Alex Walker’s empire just because you felt jealous of my success compared to yours. Now though it’s all so clear to me, you’ve only come back because you’ve reached that point in your life when you’re so pathetic you thought that nobody would even remember you in five years. You wanted to come back to adulation from the fans and be the hero once again, but when 6CW closed you lost it all and instead of moving like the rest of us you fell deep into the bottom of the bottle and never came back. Now you disgust me Dicey for a very different reason, not because you turned your back on everyone who made you into a 6CW legend, but because every time I see you now all I can think of is how the man I once respected more than any other man in this business has fallen so far. But don’t worry Dicey, the guy you’ve been guarding for the past weeks and who you are once again entrusted with at Lockdown is not much better. I don’t remember a time in the past Mike in which you haven’t been a polar opposite to me; you were the FreeWeight Champion that never defended his title whilst I was a fighting Champion, I was the World Champion who took on insurmountable odds and came out victorious whereas you’re the World Champion who relies in help from his cronies to keep his belt safe. For a man who was labelled as “The Next Big Thing”, you really never delivered did you, I mean countless superstars have surpassed you so far in this company, and I’m sure there will be many more to follow. Your reasons for joining ReGenesis are obvious, you needed your new version of Dynasty to keep you relevant in this company, otherwise like Dicey, Udo, Visage and co, you would have just become a very small footnote in this company’s history.

At Lockdown Marshall and I don’t come out as two men to fight ReGenesis, we come out as a unified front against you. Our motives may differ, our tactics may be unalike, but our goals are the same and that’s the key to the systematic destruction of ReGenesis. Alex I want you to watch very carefully as two of your top “boys” or torn apart by the true top dogs in the 6WF.

Keith Leone winks into the camera before kicking away the paper and then entering through the locker room door.

CJ

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Saturday 31st August 2013!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Saturday 31st August 2013!!

Post by Marky Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:28 pm

The crowd boo as Max Adamson is shown sat in his locker room, alone. He looks angry and he is slowly rocking back and forth while sat on a chair. He rubs his hands over his face and sighs as he looks into the camera.

Max: I picture it in my head. I have done all week. That Gore. The impact. The damage caused. Sickening. Cowardly. Heartless. These are just some of the words used to describe what happened last week on Lockdown. Those are some of the nicer words used...

(Adamson stares up at the ceiling, and sighs again)

Max: ...For the record. The words used. Sickening. Cowardly. Heartless. I one hundred percent agree with every single word used. These are the exact words I would use to describe that scumbag who caused this. TGA.

(The crowd's boos are even louder and a loud "T-G-A" chant is heard)

Max: TGA showed what a sickening, cowardly, heartless scumbag he is. Sure, he'll make out like he had nothing to do with this. How Clarissa "got in the way", "threw herself in the way", it's all lies. TGA took a beating from Max Adamson. And when I went back for more, when I went to Gore TGA once more, TGA showed his true colours. TGA hid behind Clarissa. Like a coward. TGA used my girlfriend as a human shield. TGA had taken enough punishment from me, so to save himself he allows an innocent, fragile female to take the brunt on one of the most brutal and devastating moves in 6WF. It makes me sick that 6WF have not gotten involved here. It makes me sick that TGA has been allowed to compete in a Time Attack qualifier when frankly he should be suspended, or even fired for his actions.

(Adamson then nods as if deep in thought)

Max: Time Attack. While my mind is focused on punishing TGA and getting redemption for the damage he has done to my girlfriend and to my deceased best friend's legacy, the Time Attack qualifier is a welcome distraction. I have no issues with Scorpion, I know he's a great wrestler, we get along fine. However Scorpion, when that bell rings, like I said to Abe Abercorn a few weeks ago before I pulverised him in that very ring, when that bell rings I will look at your face and picture TGA. And when I'm stood opposite you, visualising TGA as my opponent, well... I cannot be held accountable for my actions in a sanctioned wrestling match. As for the Time Attack match itself, I expect TGA will be hoping and praying that he does not win his match. If he had any sense, he would forfeit his qualifier because if he wins, and he comes face to face with me in that Time Attack match, there will be severe consequences.

(Adamson sits back, and opens up a bag of Fruit Pastilles, before chewing on one)

Max: You know, I bought these with the intention of visiting Clarissa in hospital...

(Adamson chews and swallows his sweet before eating another one)

Max: However... She put herself in that position and for that I have no sympathy...

(The crowd boo louder than before as Adamson smirks, he continues chewing, swallowing and repeating the process as he speaks)

Max: We all know TGA did what he did because he is a coward, but I'm not happy with Clarissa for attempting to stop me hurting TGA further. And if she'd just stayed outside the ring, and let me do what Max Adamson does, she wouldn't have been in a position for TGA to use you as a human shield. I have a Time Attack qualifier to focus on. Nothing has changed. TGA put my girlfriend in hospital, I cannot waste time visiting you when I have to get vengeance on your behalf while continuing my quest to win the World Championship for Max and Paddy. Visiting you, as much as I want to, would be... Unprofessional. I'm sure you understand.

(Adamson puts the sweets down as he stands up)

Max: There's a fire in my belly that cannot be extinguished, and TGA you will be the one to feel the wrath of it. You already found out first hand what I'm capable of, Scorpion is going to find out exactly that tonight, and I am going to walk into Time Attack and WIN the World Championship. Who's gonna stop me?

(Adamson laughs out loud before immediately adopting a straight face and he shoves the camera over)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:23 pm

*The Show returns from a small Destiny commercial and right back into the middle of the action, live in the LG.The crowd are buzzing with the action so far as the camera pans around the arena, showing fans young and old alike revelling in the atmosphere. The camera then returns to the centre of the ring as a proud looking RJ is standing, clutching a microphone. He is wearing a tradition three piece grey suit with a blue tie. Beaming proudly, RJ addresses the audience.*

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, welcome back to Lockdown! live on ESPN and broadcasting to our millions of fans around the world in different countries from the UK to Australia, Germany to France and the United States of America too Spain and so on. You guys enjoying this evening? because sure as hell I am!

*The crowd cheer loudly as RJ smiles again before addressing the crowd again.*

RJ: Now, a break from the action as such for the here and now. Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time is someone who isn't currently at the arena tonight but we have the pleasure of having this very special 6WF superstar via satellite.. Ladies and Gentleman I give you.. Mr Kenty!

*The crowd pop loudly and vocally as a brightly smiling Mr Kenty greets the arena from the titantron. The surroundings of Mr Kenty location seem warm and vibrant as a largely welcoming room greets the audience, eyes glued on the titantron. There are a few green plants potted around the room, a large perfect mirror hanging on the wall just behind Kenty and a large television set can also be seen. Kenty himself is sitting on a large black chair while looking directly at the camera in his apparent living room jovially with his large steely blue eyes. His hair is slightly jelled while his whole demeanour seems very relaxed. Chuckling to himself, Kenty stares at the camera and begins to speak.*

Mr Kenty: Good evening Arj and good evening all of our wonderful 6WF fans packing out the LG arena in Birmingham!

*The crowd chant Kenty loudly as the camera focuses in on Kenty at his home biting his bottom lip as RJ raises his microphone.*

RJ: Mr Kenty! you have always had a way with words good sir.. How are you feeling first and foremost? It's been a while since you have graced us with your presence..

Mr Kenty: Well, well, well Arj! I have been a very busy guy. I have been here, there and everywhere recently representing this company in many different ways and meeting fans everywhere I have gone. Eager, exciting and thrilled to see me which is just great. And I wouldn't expect anything us from our fans, would you Arj? I mean really.. who could doubt the support and enthusiasm we are given despite what we are doing.

Mr Kenty: I firmly believe we have the greatest fans that only other wrestling federations could hope to wish for! I am one hundred percent of that. Ask the guys around the world who work in federations similar to this and they will all say the same answer.. 6WF in the United Kingdom has the best fanbase. Without a shadow of a doubt. I think many of the guys twitter accounts can support this with the sheer amount of followers we have! Arj, don't you have a few too?

RJ: I have a few. But I wouldn't say I'm a prolific tweeter like yourself Kenty, nor do I receive the attention you do. But Twitter aside.. have you been keeping a close eye on all things 6WF?

Mr Kenty: Ahh for sure Arj. I haven't missed a trick. I have been watching very closely as a one of the millions around the world who live and breath 6WF. And I must say, I have been engrossed. Truly engrossed in the action and drama that can only come from the LG every Friday without fail. Eastenders may think they are the best at delivering drama but boy.. they will have to go some from the Vic to match what happens on this rig each and every Friday night.

Mr Kenty: Despite not featuring, yours truly has been keeping a close eye.. no, even better. Two eyes on events, and I must say I'm very impressed. Very impressed with the skills and talents all of the guys are demonstrating as of late. It's almost as if, they can sense what's around the corner. And something is around the corner.. a big prize. A very big prize that each and every guy in the back strives for and craves. The biggest catch of the day if you will..

Mr Kenty: Raising the game, training harder than ever is all part and parcel of our game but this time of year.. their is almost something in the air. Something you can smell.. it turns all of us into animals. Desperate for that prize.. desperate to prove that we can beat any and every challenge that comes our way. Summer all the way into late Autumn is such a important time for this great federation and we all know it.. and that is why everyone's tails is up.

Mr Kenty: Naturally, it's frustrating not to be matching the other guys arm for arm and suplex to suplex if you will. However, in many ways I'm blessed. Blessed in the way I feel fresh. I feel happy within myself but also I'm dead excited. I'm excited at the challenge ahead and what a challenge it's going to be. As I said before, many of the guys have their tails up. Riding on massive waves of momentum and so they should be. Cameron, for instance, I saw last week, picked up a massive win and that is only the tip of the iceberg. The momentum and buzz of winning must of been great for Cameron and it can only boost him going into Destiny and the Lockdown's before.

Mr Kenty: In the same similar respect, the Time Attack matches.. what a massive opportunity for the guys involved. Mega respect for all who will be competing in that.. I mean, what a opportunity. The TAW title on the line.. It's going to be massive. I cannot wait to see how that develops. All the guys who will be in that match will have earnt the opportunity and therefore I hope the match lives up to all expectations. Which I'm sure it will do.

Mr Kenty: The Lockdown's before Destiny however, will be paved with many twists and turns. More Twists and turns than you can shake a stick at that's a cert. Looking at the card for this evening, their are plenty of opportunity's for a whole variety of guys to show what they are made of and make their mark. Stake their claim if you will.. to show to the world that they are here to impress at 6WF. Being in the locker-room last week, popping back from the Triathlon.. you could feel the tension, it was palpable. Something big is going to happen but none of us are totally sure what that will be.

Mr Kenty: The tension.. it's hard to describe itself. It's kind a mixture of anticipation and fear.. fear of the whole Re-Genesis situation, excitement of Destiny and Born In Fire season.. a combination of those factors creates a feeling that I can only say is pretty tough to stomach. Treading on eggshells is something which I cannot bare, especially with a mouth like mine! some people can't dig the charisma.. I'm looking at you Michael wherever you are old man! haha! but no.. It's pretty tense in camp.

RJ: I think we can all imagine Kenty.. as onlookers is pretty evident to see that a storm is brewing. It's just a matter of time until it hits I guess. What about you on the other hand? Where do you see yourself going into Destiny and the Autumn?

Mr Kenty: With all due respect Arj, It's very hard to see what is going at the moment. In light off everything, it's tough to see where my road will take me. And that's not me playing the cards close to my chest, not by a long shot. I honestly, don't know. As I have said time and time before, life is a funny old game full of ups and downs. One minute I could grab a win and then the next I could be in a hospital bed.. essentially, you never know what's around the corner and I'd hate to say the usual cliché around here but predict the unpredictable!

Mr Kenty: Last time if I can remember correctly, the last thing I predicted was so far out, that it's still travelling into outer space! it was that shocking. Therefore I'm just going to go into the autumn with an open mind and no pressure. Why, because their is no pressure on my shoulders. You choose to have pressure on you by your actions and by your speech. I feel as if I'm a free guy.. a free guy to pursue his dreams with no pressure. I'm not burden by history that I once had holding me back.. I think I have proved that over the past year. So if anything I'm going to enjoy myself. Why worry?

Mr Kenty: Over the past weeks, I'v had plenty of times to think and relax. Walk the dogs, workout in the gym, run the biggest forests and compete in my first triathlon and I have realised that you should enjoy the little things in life. The things that complete you.. anything else is a bonus. And this kind of attitude is what I have always had but more so heading into the biggest part of 6WF year.. It's a challenge. But a challenge not to be afraid of nor be flustered about.

Mr Kenty: I would love to promise to all you guys and all of my fans around the world.. the millions around the world that have followed my career that I will deliver for you. That I will prove you were all right to back a guy like me.. not the biggest in the pond nor the strongest in the gym. But the guy who had heart.. the guy who looked the devil in the eye and laughed in his face. And the guy who's charisma made even the strictest tingle in excitement. This is the most crucial part of the year for all of us and I hope I can be the guy who can do it for all of you.

Mr Kenty: Finally, the last thing I wan't to say is to all my fans and also all my critics.. is that keep it up. Keep up booing me, keep up cheering me, keep up bombarding my twitter and keep up filling up that magic arena you are in right now, the LG. You are my fuel. The alarm clock in the morning.. the voice pushing me harder in the gym, the voice pushing me harder to run and swim faster than ever before. And the voice which pushes me to win. I can only say.. keep it up. You guys are doing a fantastic job. And ARJ your pretty cool too.. I will see you all very soon and before you know it you will be hearing winner of the match...

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Winking and smiling proudly, Kenty raises his hand in jest to his ear as the crowd go wild in the arena pretending to hear them. The titantron then slowly returns to it's normal state, as the LG continue to chant loudly Kenty. The scene ends with RJ nodding in approval at his scoop before returning to his commentary booth as the show cuts to the backstage area.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:58 am

Jack Reynolds is standing in a backstage corridor with a camera crew. He checks his watch a few times before looking up when he hears a door slam. Vortex and Johnny Oko appear in shot walking down the corridor. Vortex has his green "Screwed Up" t-shirt on and Oko is in his usual wrestling attire of white shirt, black trousers and loose fitting tie. The interviewer steps up to the tag team and thrusts a microphone in their faces. Oko sighs loudly and takes a step backward before leaning against the wall. Vortex moves the mic closer to his face and looks at the Reynolds expectantly.

Vortex: Yes Jack....you want something?

Reynolds: I would like to have a few words about last week and your upcoming matches.

Vortex: If it is a few words you want, then you are better off talking to Johnny. If you actually want a meaningful interview, then you best stay talking to me.

Oko yawns loudly from the side and we can hear him unwrapping some gum and then chewing loudly.

Reynolds: The matches for you two this week are a case of little and large. First up we have 3 guys that can be described as the speed of their teams and then later on we have the guys that bring the power.

Oko yawns again and Vortex raises his one visible eyebrow at Jack.

Vortex: Your point is.......?

Reynolds: My point is that The Consultancy, Dopant Zero and Udo and Visage share a lot in common with the make up of their teams. Maybe these matches will show the best of each type?

Vortex: And what will that prove? Tag teams are made up of a unit of two people that make one whole not two halves. Basically the matches this week are a sideshow to what everyone wants to see. All three teams going at it at the same time. Oh don't get me wrong......I will enjoy proving to everyone that I am the most powerful wrestler in this federation when I Rupture one of my opponents. And I am sure Johnny will love getting the chance to imprint his sole on the side of someone's face. But in the grand scheme of things......it is a prelude to the real action at Destiny. When The Consultancy start their dynasty.

Reynolds: You have mentioned that a few times over the past month or so. What is this dynasty? Is it to do with your fight against Re-Genesis or your craving for tag team gold?

Vortex: The dynasty is what The Consultancy will soon be viewed as by your good self and the rest of the federation after Destiny. We aren't novices anymore. We are ready to become a big part of the top table of 6WF. Tag gold is one component. Destroying Re-Genesis is another. And of course, a niggling need that we have always had to make a bit of money on the side.

Reynolds: But aren't you taking too much on? Your quest for tag team glory has been put to one side while other teams, like Resistance, have maybe taken your number one contender ticket.

Vortex: Resistance? The two guys that have pretty much deserted each other? The two guys that like to get involved in business that doesn't concern them.......what they SAID didn't concern them?! Who exactly are Resistance? Where are they? Because all has gone quiet from them since Chaos. Maybe they realised that they're out of their depth. Or should I say that Riddick realised that Scorpion will only ever be a pain in the arse. Not someone you can depend on.

Reynolds: But they are involved in Time Attack Qualifier matches. One of them could be the next TAW champion?

Vortex: And that is great for tag team harmony right? Face facts Jack. Resistance are so irrelevant that I am not even that bothered with their little cameo at the end of the match last week. It showed everyone what cowards they are. And since then......since that little appearance.....have you heard from them? Have they bothered to say anything?

Reynolds: Well........no.......

Vortex: Funny that eh Jack? Let them enjoy their little singles bouts. I hope for their sake they get used to them. Because as a tag team......they are a non-entity.

The interviewer sees that Vortex is turning increasingly angry so changes tact.

Reynolds: The main event last week showed The Consultancy in a great light. Highlight for me was that spear. That was a pretty amazing but reckless move on your part. What drove you to such lengths?

Vortex calms down, grins at the interviewer and points to the words on the front of his t-shirt.

Vortex: I am a walking billboard for what drives me Jack. "Screwed Up" is not just a slogan but a state of mind. A Ruptured state of mind.....as Visage found out. I would not class myself as an innovator in this business but I sure am unpredictable. I saw my chance to do some damage....damage that I had promised and damage I caused without any concern over my own well-being. Udo found out exactly what being "Screwed Up" meant last week. That a 300 pound man is not afraid to use unconventional means to make an impact. And boy did Udo feel that impact! He needs to keep that at the front of his thoughts for our match. Who knows......I might even attempt a moonsault!

Oko gives his partner a sideways glance before spitting his gum at his tag partners foot.

Oko: gaijin......

He takes out another piece of gum from his pocket, unwraps it and then places it in his mouth. Reynolds turns his attention to Oko who stands there chewing with boredom covering his face.

Reynolds: Moonsaults brings me to the picture perfect one you cooked up last week Johnny. That is some move!

Oko: It's a moonsault......

Reynolds: Yes but to get the height you got and to fly backwards to the floor was extremely impressive and high risk. Are you also taking the unconventional route?

Oko: Oko has been unconventional since he got here. Often seen.....barely heard. Oko doesn't need interviews and gaijin phrases to make a statement. Oko is here for The Consultancy and for the future. Silent but deadly.

Reynolds: And your triple threat match this week?

Oko: Oko's stage is the ring of combat. All your questions will be found with my actions within it. Outside of it......you are better off talking to Vinnie.

He goes to leave but Reynolds cuts in.

Reynolds: Just one final question.......

Oko looks him up and down before shaking his head. He takes out the piece of gum from his mouth and sticks it on the camera lens. Oko then barges past Reynolds and the camera crew and heads off down the corridor. Vortex laughs and rests a hand on Reynolds' shoulder.

Vortex: Ok......spit it out.

He laughs again as one of the crew removes the gum from the camera.

Reynolds: Will you be on hand for your team 6WF partners for their tag match?

Vortex: As tag teams go, James and Murdoch would have been a better choice. But Leone can mix it up with the best. I am sure those two have got far too much in the locker for sub-standard and rent boy. It has been a pleasure working with team 6WF. We had our issues, but those are sorted. There is mutual respect and that is all that myself and Johnny ask for. At least until after Destiny, when that respect will be required from everyone.

Reynolds: Nice......but you didn't answer my question.

Vortex winks at the interviewer and starts to walk past. He shouts back at Reynolds as he makes his way down the corridor.

Vortex: Read between the lines Jack......it's all there.

He laughs loudly and disappears from shot as Reynolds turns back to the camera with a confused look on his face.

Reynolds: Those matches.....coming your way soon!

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:29 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion slowly walks down towards the ring with a sarcastic smile on his face.

S: This week I will be able to show every single damn one of you once again why I am indeed the spotlight and why I will be the greatest thing you have ever laid your damn eyes upon, Sure Max Adamson is a hero fighting by the spirit of his friend but guess what Max, Patricks is no longer with us he is not looking over you from the sky or protecting you my friend, he is no where but in your head and that my friend is crazy! 

S: I will qualify into the time attack, you see this is not a prediction..this is a damn fact! 

Scorpion walks around as the crowd boo.

S: Last week we showed you all why The Resistance is a threat not only too Re-Genesis and everyone else in that locker room but to man kind, We are a force to be reckoned with we do not wait, we do not speak, we act unlike many others "they" will gain back what was theirs and the end is coming, the power Re-genesis is holding on too is nothing, The Consultancy is full of cracks and leaks its only matter of time before there end and as for Dophant Zero.. they will eventually turn on each other after all look at how successful Hidari has become since leaving those two. 

S: The tag titles will be ours eventually after all it is inevitable and how can you change something that has already taken place?, Win a war you have already lost, You don't seem to understand that "they" will stop at nothing, "They" do not forget, "They" do not forget and when the end happens you will have to chose..

"You're either Resistance or against us!" 

Scorpion drops the mic and heads to the ramp. 

Last edited by Dr. Bull Ramoray on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:54 pm

*Mike Hill is shown in the backstage area with Jack Reynolds. Hill has the TAW Title placed over his shoulder, he adjusts it as the camera zooms on him.

Jack Reynolds: Mike, we haven't heard from you since it was announced by Miss Jessica that you would be defending your title at Destiny in the Time Attack match. What are your thoughts on that?

Mike Hill: I have to say Jack, I am flattered by Miss Jessica's gesture although Mike Hill has to say she hasn't really thought it through very well. See Mike Hill is flattered because it has taken Jessica only one Mike Hill title defence to realise that in a one on one situation, nobody is going to out wrestle Mike Hill. They might get lucky at some point, but at no point will they ever be this god damn good.

Because of that, Jessica has clearly decided that to get this title belt away from around my waist is through either seduction or stacking the odds against Mike Hill. She knows that seduction won't work, because well, Standard Mike Hill applies to many things, including women! So she's gone for trying to stack the odds against Mike Hill. Which was a good idea apart from she ignored the fact that Mike Hill is a Time Attack veteran.

The last time Mike Hill was TAW World Champion, he lost the title in a Time Attack match, but only in the very last seconds. That is a moot point though because Mike Hill has improved ten fold since those days, and he was pretty god damn good back then. The only thing that Jessica is doing by making Mike Hill defend the TAW World Title in a Time Attack match is showing that 5 6WF wrestler, instead of one, are not up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

Jack Reynolds: So far, Lex Hart and Marshall Murdoch are the confirmed competitors in the match, with two other qualifiers scheduled for Lockdown, what are your thoughts on your opponents thus far?

Mike Hill: Mike Hill is severly disappointed in the opponents that Jessica has put in front of Mike Hill thus far. Mike Hill was expecting at least to be tested before he showed his opponents up, as it is Jessica has allowed two men into this match who quite frankly have no business being there whatsoever.

Marshall Murdoch has been beaten so many times by Mike Hill, it's not even fun watching him suffer anymore, it's just boring beating the same guy over and over, embarassing him even more each time. Mike Hill would have suggested to Marshall Murdoch to go to the back of the line, build some confidence back up and comeback to challenge Mike Hill when he finally feels like he is good enough. Of course, that would never happen because everyone knows Marshall has been and will never be as good as Mike Hill.

And then there's Lex. Quite frankly Lex, Mike Hill doesn't know how in the hell you wormed your way into this match. Mike Hill has seen the video's, so I doubt Miss Jessica wanted you back for your "prowess" or lack of, as the case maybe. But then, it can't be for your wrestling ability either. The Hart's are a great wrestling dynasty, producing the likes of Bret and Owen Hart, outstanding wrestlers although neither of them were up to STANDARD MIKE HILL. Lex, you are nowhere near being as good as them let alone as good as the TAW World Champion.

So Mike Hill concludes the only reason you've got into this match-up is because of your nifty new catchphrase. But even that's wrong Lex. It's not all about you. It used to be Lex, but when you made an enemy of Alex Walker, those days ended. No-one gives a damn about you anymore Lex, no matter how loud you shout your catchphrase. After Destiny, it will be all about Mike Hill and it will be all about how Re-Genesis dominate the 6WF landscape.

*Hill holds the TAW World Title above his head before strolling away, grinning.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:15 am

Dopant Zero RP
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(As the interview between JR, Vortex and Oko continues to roll. Former Tag Team Champions Tsukasa and Kenzaki walks into the picture. Both men eye at their opponents comes Saturday as Tsukasa looks dead into the eyes of Vortex)

Tsukasa- You see JR is right about one thing we don't like Re-Genesis. So I think it's best for you two to bring your A-Game because Kenzaki and I are going to bring ours. Throughout this month we've been dealing with tooo much bullshit. And the fact that you two couldn't even last a month with the Tag Team Titles says a lot.

(Vortex looks at the near "7'0 footer while Oko spits his gum out on the floor..Oko pulls another strip of gum out only for Kenzaki to take it.)

Tsukasa- Our message is simple come Destiny there could only be one Tag Team going for the gold again and that will be us. If we have to take you two out in the progress so be it. Because Kenzaki and I are looking for someone to take all of this frustration out on!

Kenzaki- Relax boys....we don't mean no harm in a sense we want to wish you two luck because Saturday there will be only one winner in these triple threat matches. Vortex and Oko we faced you two in the ring too many times. While we were champions we dominated and defeated you two on more than one hand but that just shows that you two can't get the job done. Dopant Zero isn't going nowhere until we get back those 6WF Tag Team Belts because you are looking at your 2-times 6WF Tag Team Champions whether you agree or not!

(Kenzaki pauses)

Kenzaki- We hate each other and I can say that for the best of us but when I mean that we are not backing down from a fight I mean that!

(Tsukasa speaks)

Tsukasa- And whatabout the triple threat match..Vortex? Do you think you can actually beat me like I beat you numerous of times. You are indeed overrated Vortex and not worth the attention span of anyone in this company. What was even worst was you had members of this so called Consultancy with in the end drop like files. Dopant Zero is far more superior than the Consultancy because we achieved more than you two combined.

That's why we're more successful

That's why we can't be stopped

That is why we will be you 2-time Tag Team Champions!

Kenzaki- And the hype of this division is who can stand on their own two feet? We Dopant Zero can do things that'll make you feel like a amateur. When I look at you two I don't see a duo. All I see is Vader teamed with Funaki.

(Tsukasa laughs as Oko looks intimidated)

Tsukasa- Relax...Relax....we save the fight for in the ring but as we said we can back it up in and out the ring

Can You Two even be successful?

(Dopant Zero walks off as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:33 pm

*The scene changes to the car park area to find Cameron Faith in jeans, hoodie, baseball cap on backwards and a gym bag over his shoulder. He is walking with something of a swagger towards the arena entrance where a group of fans are congregated alongside Kayleigh Reed and a camera crew.*

*Cameron stops besides the fans, drops his bag and removes his earphones before grabbing a pen and starts signing autographs as the reporter and cameraman move in beside him*

KR: Cameron, can a grab a quick word please?

*Cameron looks up and nods while continuing to sign autographs for the fans*

KR: Ok, let's start with last week when you picked up a huge victory against Logan, Crime Lord and Takeo, you must be feeling pretty good about yourself right now

CF: Honestly, I feel like I've just saved money at moneysupermarket.com but it will be all worth shit if I don't win this week. The odds are already stacked against me retaining my title, what with Kenji's friends and all. I can't afford to let him pick the stipulation as well.

*Cameron signs a cap and hands it back to a kid before turning to look at Kayleigh*

CF: I win this week I get the chance to bring Kenji down to my level, i can turn our title match into an all out brawl and then we will see if he really has the heart to take my title.

*Cameron nods to Kayleigh signalling the interview is over as he turns back to the fans and starts signing autographs again*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:16 pm

Reynolds is wrapping his interview with Vortex and Oko when a giant hand lands on his shoulder causing Jack to jump with a fright.

Udo Berg is stood looking less than happy as the camera begins to slowly make it's way up to Udo's face.

Udo: Mr Reynolds..... Perhaps you could explain to me vhy it iss that I haff to come unt find you for an interview every time?

JR: What do...

Udo: Pleasse..... Mr Reynolds, do not interrupt me, You haff already angered me today, I do not recommend that you anger me further.....

Now, I vass listening to Mr Vortex unt something he said made me laugh, but vhat confused me was the fact that you did not qvestion it. He suggested that HE... is the most powerful wrestler in this federation..... now, I vould point out that YOU... are talking to the most powerful man to ever step into the squared circle in one Udo Berg....do you agree..

JR: I...erm.. well I would certainly say you are one of them, but there would be no way of actually finding that ou.....

Udo: I vould suggest you find a way of deciding vhat side of this little matter you stand Reynolds, Re-Genesis controls 6WF. That includes non competitive members such as yourself.....

Now as for Mr Vortex unt Mr Yagamura.... I vill show you both vhat true stength is meine friends. Mr Vortex can try any number of death defying move he vants. I vill svat him away like a fly. The time for games is over. The plan is going off track unt that iss unacceptable to me.

It is time to move onto the next phase....

JR: What is the next phase?

Udo: Hahaha Mr Reynolds, you are far too unimportant to know such things. Just vorry about next veek, for if I haff to come unt fid you for an interview again.... I promise it will be your last mistake..

Udo walks off as Reynolds gulps before nodding at the camera as the screen goes to black

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 am

As Mike Hill starts to walk away Lex Hart swaggers into shot, Lex stops for a second and eyes the champ up and down with a look of disdain.

LH: Has Mike Hill got something he wants to say to me?

Hill narrows his eyes

LH: Or does Mike Hill hide behind the lens of a camera when he thinks nobody is in earshot?

Lex tilts his head from side to side
What's the matter Mike Hill lost his tongue??

Hill smiles and shakes his head and starts to walk past Lex but Lex raises a hand to Hills shoulder

LH: Whoa whoa whoa, maybe you said all you wanna say but I sure as hell haven't!!!!!!

What you think just because I'm not on the card that I'd be sat somewhere sunning myself, surrounded by scantily clad women sipping on cocktails??

That might be the level of complacency that Standard Mike Hill falls into but you won't see me making those mistakes small fry. You see -whilst you have been strutting about talking about 'the standard' you have taken your eyes of the ball.

The standard aint no glass ceiling Mike its a glass cliff and believe me your position is becoming more and more precarious by the day because whilst you stand still talking about how great you are I continue to raise the bar.
There is no upper limit to what I can achieve, you know my past, you know what I have done but that is nothing compared to what I am going to do

Lex smiles as Hill keeps his eyes to the floor

LH: You know its the truth Michael. You can see the influence I am starting to have. I can see the worry on the faces, I can hear the whispers in the corridor. People can see it starting to happen and you know why

Hill rolls his eyes

LH: Because it's all about me!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex pats Hill on the head as he walks past
LH: Look after that belt for me

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 pm

we cut to a dark room, where we hear heavy breathing, before we hear a voice boom out 

??- Quietness is the forerunner to darkness or the end
The dusk before the nightfall.
The light you see before death

The camera changes to a night vision view, the camera scans round the room before picking out the figure of the fanatic who is standing stroking the barbed wire wrapped wall of his lair.

F- Im not talking about the end of anything spectacular
Im not talking about the end of 6WF
Im talking about the end of a drunk
Im talking about the end of all you see as a legend of this company

The Fanatic laughs manically, tilting his head to the side before continuing to speak

F- Finlay you have made a mistake
You have never faced anyone like me
No one as sadistic or destructive as I
And You chose to do so so close to your title opportunity.
Your Mistake.
Because I will harm you and you will not make Destiny.
But sadder than anything you wont get your big moment in the sun before you eventually ride off into the sunset.
Shame Isn't it.

Fanatic moves away from the wall, He comes close to the camera and stares deeply into it as we fade to black

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:54 pm

* "Lord of Wionter Snow" plays as the crowd boo heavily before Kuinshi slowly walks out, shaking his head in disappointment until he sees a few cheering fans near the bottom of the ramp that catch his interest before smiling and rolling into the ring and grabbing a mic*

Kuinshi: Well, well, well my week off was a joy to behold as I got a brief update on the world. I found out that peoples self intrest overrides what is best for the world. That their selfishness and limited perspective seems to govern what is right and what is wrong in their heads. People say that I am in myself limited by my own perspective with my recent actions and I somewhat agree with them. Truth is something you cannot handle in just one simple session. It is not a pill or a drug that you can simply swallow to understand everything. It is a journey to understand what is right and wrong in life, what is the smoke and mirrors of existance and how you can clear them away. I wish you could all understand it but you are all sheep following a lost irish lamb who knows the way to a Bargin Booze. He will not get his prize that I currently hold because deep down he wants something more potent. He wants to find it and thinks that I am a stepping stone to getting closer towards it.

*Kuinshi then looks at the crowd who are mostly booing except for the cheering section he passed earlier that catch his attention. They are a group of fathers with their sons as Kuinshi smiles and walks over to them as they cheer*

Kuinshi: Well, there appears to be a curious person here tonight, come on into the ring and bring your son with you.

*The father lifts his son into the ring as he is about 5'12, 190 pounds as Kuinshi smiles*

Kuinshi: Now, I am going to ask you a few simple questions each to learn your understanding levels. Starting with your son if that is alright.

*The father nods curiously as I kneel down and smile at the slim, blond haired child*

Kuinshi: What is your name?

???: Kevin, sir

Kuinshi: And how old are you?

Kevin: I am ten and a half.

Kuinshi: Now, do you know the difference between right and wrong?

Kevin: Stealing is wrong, Hurting people is wrong and....

Kuinshi: That is an excellent start young Kevin, very good lessons you have been taught so far.

*Kuinshi then stands up and nods at the father*

Kuinshi: Now, they were not too hard were they? Now , your questions Mr...

???: Call me John.

Kuinshi: Alright John, You have watched me these past few weeks and I was wondering what peaked your curiousity. Was it my words or my actions?

John: Both, they make me wonder if my eyes need testing and also if my head needs examining.

Kuinshi: I see, now you have to understand certain things about Truth in order to progress and I am going to test you. You have seen my opponent Finlay, what are his chances of winning against me?

John: Almost zero

Kuinshi: Almost? How do you come to that conclusion?

John: Every person has a chance to achieve something. Rasta has been very close to winning battle royals before.

Kuinshi: Alright, I understand that but what constitutes Truth?

John: Well, Truth is upmost clarity, there is no other Truth except the one we see

Kuinshi: Even if you do not realise it?

John: Realisation is step one Kuinshi, Understanding is second.

*Kuinshi nods and starts pacing around John whilst glancing at Kevin*

Kuinshi: I see, welcome to Truth...false believer

*Kuinshi hits a Dark Room Drop onto John before shaking his head and staring into Kevin's eyes which causes him to freeze in place as he speaks calmly yet with an eerie hint*

Kuinshi: Kevin, you might understand that Lying to someone who knows Truth as well as I do is wrong. Misleading others to believe your lies is also wrong. Your father lied to me and that is very wrong. He is still misguided and I will not tolerate his lies and imperfect views to taint Truth. You need to teach him my ways young man, do so.

*Kuinshi walks away as Kevin starts crying and shaking his fathers body. The crowd booing furiously as Kuinshi heads up the ramp shaking his head as he looks dissapointed*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:28 pm

*We get a quick VT of The Resistance decimating both members of Dopant Zero on last week’s edition of Lockdown. The camera lense zooms out from the monitor and then focuses on the half-masked face of Solomon Riddick, who is smiling with deep pleasure at what he is viewing.

Solomon: Ask and you shall receive…..The Resistance resided on the periphery for far too long, we were an afterthought and our talents where wasted….but you wanted a statement, a declaration of intent and my word did we give you exactly what you were looking for.

*Solomon’s right hand balls up into a tight fist

Solomon: One by one they fall, like a game of dominoes this is nothing but child’s play to me and mine…perhaps we lost sight, perhaps for a second we adjusted back into our role as gatekeepers…but soon reality struck home once more, soon we realized that this business is right here for the taking….and I assure you that we are going to take it all…..whether you try to protect it or not.

Because we are tired of being spectators to the violent nature of this business, we are sick of being the nearly rans and the presidents of the “Who needs them?” club….we are not going to be a stepping stone any longer, instead we are going to turn that stone in our hands and we are going to bash out your brains…you will feel our wrath!

*Solomon places his hand on the monitor in front of him and smiles at the carnage he and Scorpion created last time out.

Solomon: Do you see? When the mood sets in and the feverish anger inside boils over to the brim, there is not an entity on this earth who can stand before me and attempt to stop what I am capable of. There is no force in this land that can even postpone the rise of the Resistance and last week I think we finally opened your eyes to that cold, harsh truth. We welcome you to the new age….the dawn of a new era….and believe me when I tell you, the fun is only just beginning.

Because is not a game, this is not a hobby or a pastime, this is a way of life…we fight and we claw for our survival, we destroy everything in our paths so that when we wake up tomorrow….we can still live to fight another day.

We don’t get opportunities handed to us, there are no championship matches served up on a big silver platter….we take what we can and we take it whenever we can….we don’t wait around for someone to open up a door, we take that obstacle of its hinges and we create our own chances….that is how we live, that is why we will stand taller than our rivals….that is why sooner rather than later you are going to bow down at our coronation….

*The cloak of Riddick swirls as he turns on his heel and begins to speak directly to the camera in front of him.

Solomon: I have heard the murmurings, there seems to be an awful lot of people concerned with the targets of The Resistance….alot of naysayers and gossip columnists trying to second guess our next movement….but that is the unique and terrifying ideology of what you parasites are dealing with……you don’t know what is coming next until it is too late for you to act!

I am not satisfied to just torture you in a physical manner, I want to rip through your mental makeup and destroy from the inside out before I am done and that is the reason why we lead you into the unknown….we show you the path of righteousness and then we switch off the lights….because in the darkness, there are no rules…

*Solomon begins to laugh, his eyes glowing with malice

Solomon: We are not sideshow villains and we are unlike any monsters who surround you on your television sets….we are the real ghouls that go bump in the night, we are the reason why you should lock your doors before you go to sleep…

Because for too long have we been forced to live a life on the outside looking in…our faces pressed up to the glass, wondering what delights await us under the dome….we have been shunned and we have been neglected, never allowed to integrate….forbidden to claim the thrones that truly belong to us….exiled in the wilderness of life….

But in those fields of torment and dismay, we have learned lessons that no teacher could ever instil upon on our knowledge….we have honed a craft that no apprenticeship could provide us….we are warriors of the outlands and I hate to be the bearer of bad news….but there is no antidote to cure the poison that seeps through our veins….we cannot be defeated…

*Solomon grabs the camera and he pulls it right into his face, his tongue licks at his lips with a menacing grin.

Solomon: For you can knock us down, trust me, we are used to it….but on that dirty floor we will not stay, we shall not be oppressed any longer….we will not bow down to your judgemental gaze….instead we shall pull your prying eyes from their sockets and feed them to the hovering vultures of doom …

This kingdom is about to transform into a domain of which you are not familiar, we are about to alter the landscape of this industry and you shall never be able to change it back….this façade, this dream world you have all been living in is about to crash down around you…..it is time to WAKE UP!

*Solomon laughs and he throws his head back, shaking the camera.

Solomon: We are going to kick the crutch of support from under you and we are going to make you realize that there is nowhere to run and there is nowhere to hide….you continue to crown the unworthy, treat them like heroes and idols and for that you shall pay….your continued ignorance and disrespect has awoken the beast within and now you shall deal with the consequences….now you are going to come face to face with the true identity of fear itself…

*Solomon raps his knuckle on the screen and smiles

Solomon: Wake up…wake up and see exactly what you have caused!

Because when the flames lick at your flesh, and it begins to melt from your bones….I think only then will you truly acknowledge how arrogant and outrageous you have truly been….it is time to pull away the curtain of insecurity and gaze upon the real world….

Stop looking into the faces of your children and telling them that monster’s don’t exist, that there is not danger waiting for them around every corner….because here I stand, and I am as real as it gets….you can’t just shut your eyes and pretend I am not here….because I will hunt you and I will haunt you until you cry tears of blood….

You cannot protect them from me….everyone must pay for the suffering that The Resistance has had inflicted upon them…it is time for you all to pay for your own sins and the sins of the ancestors that passed before you…

And I will take as many pounds of flesh as I have to until the ringing in my ears stops and I am at peace with what you have done to me….but until my satisfaction is reached, there will be no pausing, not let up….I will not stop hurting each and every one of you until the scales are balanced once more….

Whilst you stand in my rightful place, there is no protection that can save you from me….you can either step aside or I will go right through you….either way, this crusade ends the same….with Solomon Riddick and Scorpion with championship gold in our possession…

*Solomon pushes the camera away and the cameraman struggles to get the equipment back under control.

Solomon: So I hope TGA is watching….because a 300 pound, ass kicking machine might bring fear and trepidation for some….but for me you are nothing but another victim to a cause that you will never understand….

You are yet another factor of the machine, you are another cog of propaganda and selfishness. You are a product of everything that is wrong with this business and for that reason, that reason alone….you are going to experience my fury on the highest level this Friday night….

You have had nothing but opportunities handed to you for no reason other than the inability to let go of the past, the fact that you have had no significant impact on this industry for almost four years is a sign that this company needs to grow up and move on….you are standing in a position that should have been plucked from your dead grasp many years ago….now you can either choose to hand it over willingly or I will happily rip your hands from your wrists as I take it from you….

I will defeat you, because for the first time you are stepping into the Coliseum with a warrior who was not just hand-picked to stroke your ego….I am a live opponent and I will not just step aside for you to relive past glories once more…..I am going to beat you TGA and I am going to make an example out of you….

You will not be the first and you shall not be the last….but whether I have to go through the entire 6WF lockeroom or not, you are going to learn that the game is over….and reality has kicked in…

The end is nigh 6WF….time to wake up!

*Solomon laughs once again, his dark figure seeming to grow in stature as the scene ends.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:16 pm

As Kuinshi carries on up the ramp with a furious look on his face Final Countdown blasts out through the speakers, He stops in his tracks as James Mcmanus steps out through the Curtain wearing a smart black suit, his hair slicked back and microphone in hand as the crowd chant his name, he smiles and waves sarcastically at Kuinshi before raising the microphone to his lips.

JM- Not expecting to see me Kuinshi? I thought you knew me better than that, you think I was really going to let you just walk out of here and not have my say? 
Kuinshi you really are a fool

The camera turns to face Kuinshi who can be seen mouthing the words explain how.

JM- You want me to explain? Well OK, I will. 
You see Kuinshi you have opened yourself up by averting your attention to a little kid and his father instead of me. Your full focus is on them and preaching your so called truth to these people who frankly don't give a crap about the shit that comes from your mouth when it should be on me and our match.
Because of this you have become weak and once again I will pray on that and what you thought was a living hell all that time back when I continuously was kicking the crap out of you will be a million times worse. The last person who became weak by averting there attention from me was a man called gregers, and when he did I took his title and started his downfall. 
Kuinshi you will be the same, because once I have beaten you technically I could be named as a contender to your belt, and if that happens I will TAKE MY TITLE BACK. MY EUROPEAN TITLE. I will start your downfall and show what you say to be true as nothing but lies that you and only you believe to be true.
 you are nothing but my past and thats how it should have stayed because you now find yourself at the biggest risk you have ever been in due to me being the most dangerous and angry I have ever been, I have nothing to prove to you, but I will face you at Lockdown and I will beat you once again.

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down