6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results 24th December

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24th December Empty 6WF Lockdown Results 24th December

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:51 pm

"Rest In Pieces" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd are cheering and going wild as pyrotechnics and strobe lighting explode off at the top of the stage. The camera then pans to the commentator's desk, with Michael Wire and RJ.

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman, good evening and welcome to a pre-Christmas edition of Lockdown, live from the LG Arena in Birmingham. I'm RJ and as always, I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Good evening RJ, and good evening to everyone at home, and let me first start by wishing you all a merry Christmas!

RJ: Very kind of you Michael, and what a Christmas treat we have for the folks at home tonight, with an action-packed edition of Lockdown that will conclude with Tom Ree defending his Hardcore Title against Logan Kincade in the Main Event!

MW: And that match stems from the end of last week's Lockdown, which was a bigger rollercoaster ride than any you'd see at Alton Towers. It started with a world title match, and ended up with Ree as the new Hardcore champion.

RJ: It was unbelievable, let's remind the folks at home of exactly what happened...this is the 6WF Powerplay of the week!

Saint moves out of the way at the last second and Max crashes into the corner shoulder first, his shoulder hitting the metal hard. Max stumbles around and Saint goes for the Divine Intervention!

MW: Max has caught The Saint!

RJ: CYCLONE!

MW: SECOND TIME!

1……………..2…………….3!

DING! DING! DING!

RJ: Max has done it! HE’S BEATEN THE SAINT! HE’S RETAINED!

MB: The winner of this match………and STILL 6WF World Champion…………MAAAAAAAX ADAMSSSSOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!

Max is handed the title and he has his arm raised in victory, he falls into the corner, exhausted from the match attempt. A big grin on his face.

MW: Max is delighted!

RJ: But a lot of plaudits have to go out to The Saint, Max barely got through that match with his world title, The Saint was not far away.

MW: Look at Max’s face, the big smile!

‘Refuse/Resist’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd give a huge cheer!

RJ: MAX’S SMILE HAS GONE NOW!

Max looks like he has seen a ghost and quickly slides out of the ring.

MW: Where is Patricks?! Where is he?!

Crowd: YEAAAAAHHHH!!

Suddenly Patricks comes flying out from out of the crowd, he starts wildly swinging punches at Max and throws him back into the ring.

RJ: Chris Patricks has not finished with Max Adamson! BORN IN FIRE WAS NOT THE END FOR THIS RIVALRY!

MW: Max Adamson has just been through a massive match, this is not fair!

RJ: Patricks is not interested in fair, he’s making his aims known.

Chris Patricks whips Max into the ropes he comes running back.

RJ: SKY HIGH!

Chris Patricks gets to his feet, he grabs the world championship and looks at it for a while, holds it in the air to a big cheer before leaving the ring. He walks up the ramp, takes one last look back at the ring before leaving.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED... ’Edgecrusher’ roars out around the arena.

The crowd erupts as Logan Kincade steps out from behind the curtain, the Hardcore championship around his waist, the Fight for the Right briefcase in his hand. He has a huge grin on his face. Max Adamson is barely moving in the ring.

MW: LOGAN KINCADE! LOGAN KINCADE! FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT HOLDER! THIS IS IT RJ!

Logan sprints down the ramp to get into the ring, he slides under the bottom rope and is grabbing the referee demanding that he start the match. The referee is about to do that before suddenly he’s knocked to the ground and then Logan Kincade is thrown out of the ring.

RJ: IT’S CAMERON FAITH! HE’S NOT LETTING LOGAN CASH IN!

MW: Cameron believes that he should be the holder of Fight for the Right and he’s just cost Logan Kincade the world championship!

Logan and Cameron Faith are brawling outside of the ring, Cameron throws Logan into the fan barrier before rolling him into the ring. Cameron gets into the ring, he picks up the Fight for the Right briefcase, Cameron looks down at it and smiles.

SMACK!

RJ: Cameron Faith has just smashed that on the head of Logan Kincade!

MW: He’s busted open! The blood is all over his own briefcase!

Cameron Faith drops the briefcase and then lifts Logan who looks pretty much out cold to his feet……

RJ: FAITH BREAKER!

Cameron Faith smiles, grabs the Fight for the Right and leaves the ring with it. Max Adamson rolls out of the ring, clutching his world title, The Saint is recovering on the outside. Cameron Faith walks up the ramp holding the Fight for the Right.

‘Successful’ booms out of the speakers…

RJ: OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!

Crowd: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

MW: This can’t be happening, this is too crazy, even for 6WF!

Tom Ree steps out holding his trademark briefcase where he keeps his Fresher’s Ball cash in papers. He looks around the arena as the crowd are going crazy.

RJ: Tom Ree has a title shot for any title other than world title…and our Hardcore Champion is currently in the middle of the ring having endured an attack, bleeding…

MW: We’ve already seen one unsuccessful cash in attempt, are we about to see another?

Tom Ree slides into the ring and he opens his briefcase carefully and hands the documents to the referee.

MB: Ladies and gentlemen….TOM REE IS CASHING IN HIS FRESHER’S BALL CONTRACT!

Crowd: YEAAAHH!!

DING! DING! DING!

RJ: It’s started! He’s already got further than Kincade did! This match is on, the Hardcore title is about to be defended!

Logan Kincade is barely standing, having to use the ropes to stay up, he has a blood covered face.

MW: Tom Ree is fresh, his match with Mike Hill was ended very quickly earlier in the night with a roll up!

Tom Ree runs at Logan and starts attacking him with lots of hard punches, Logan Kincade immediately falls to the ground and lifts his arms trying to block the punches. Tom Ree lifts Logan up and he hits him with a Muscle Buster!

1…………..2………….3kick out!

RJ: LOGAN HAS SOME FIGHT LEFT! HAS TOM REE MADE A HUGE ERROR?!

Tom Ree can’t believe it and he scurries into the corner, he looks at Logan Kincade as if Kincade is an alien before pulling himself up. The crowd are all on their feet. Tom Ree steps forward, Logan Kincade is trying to get back to his feet, Tom Ree violently grabs him.

MW: FINAL LESSON!

1…………….2…………….3!

DING! DING! DING!

MB: The winner of this match………and NEEEEWWWW 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION……..TOOOOOOOOM REEEEEEEEEE!!!

MW: I'm still recovering from that now!

RJ: Was some way to start the era of Jonathan Creed as Lockdown general manager, let's see what he has in store for us tonight!

*Various signs are shown in the crowd...

"Kenty sucks"
"Kenty is my hero"
"Max Adamson has no faaanssss"
"You will be Sainted"
"Merry Christmas everybody"

Last edited by Mat on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results 24th December Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results 24th December

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Kayleigh Reed is talking to Mike Hill backstage.

KR: Hey Mike, match one tonight sees you up against Crime Lord, you prepared?

MH: There isn’t anybody in this company right now who knows more about Crime Lord than Mike Hill does, we’ve had fights, we’ve been teammates and we’ve been around this place for pretty much the same amount of time. Whatever tricks he’s got; seen them all before.

KR: So you think you’ll win?

MH: Definitely, you don’t get into this business thinking you won’t win every match. Tonight is no different.

??: You sure about that Mikey?

Crime Lord walks into shot and Mike Hill smirks.

CL: It’s a shame Kayleigh that you chose to speak to this dweeb rather than speaking to the real star of the show, 6WF’s Iron Man, 6WF’s Legend, the greatest world champion in 6WF history Crime Lord. I would have given you an insight into this match that this unintelligent, ineloquent, untalented piece of crap can’t even begin to understand.

MH: Blah, blah, blah…you haven’t changed a bit.

CL: That’s where you’re wrong Mike, you’re the one who hasn’t changed, still at the bottom of the pile, where you started. I’ve evolved, I’ve changed and I’ve been to the top so many times I’ve lost count. You…you’re just a joke.

MH: We’ll see about that later, sorry Kayleigh we couldn’t talk later.

Mike Hill walks away and Crime Lord turns to Kayleigh Reed.

CL: Next time, come speak to a man and stop wasting your time with little boys.

Crime Lord leaves.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:55 pm

*The 6WF fans around the world watching on their television sets are greeted with a medium camera shot of the LG arena in Birmingham, showing sixteen thousand fans on their feet in excitement for the show. Strobe lights roll around the arena, highlighting pockets of fans and their signs. Suddenly, Turn up the trouble roars through the arena and the fans explode into loud and ferocious booing, reverberating around the LG. The voices of RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard as at the bottom of the screen "Lockdown is live on Eurosport and EurosportHD" roll across.*

RJ: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Lockdown... Fresh of the heels of one of the most controversial, gripping and pulsating Lockdown following the events of Born In Fire and what a show it was Michael.

MW: Evening one and all... yes, Indeed, Arj. It was a show that will go down in the history books as one of the most talked about shows of all time. And this man, coming out to the arena now... well, what can you say? He was victorious at Born In Fire against rival crime lord but lost on Lockdown. What has happened to Mr Kenty?

RJ: Kenty seems to be struggling with these fans reactions, let's see what he has to say.

*As Turn up the trouble continues to bellow out of the soundsystem, Kenty trudges out through the curtain and onto the top of the ramp to a wall of abuse and hate. He is wearing an official green, Mr Kenty shirt with "Live Life Loud" etched onto the material in white lettering on the centre of the shirt. He is also wearing a pair of black jeans and smart, comfortable shoes. His face, is weary and looks exhausted from his once proud demeanour. His right eye has some slight bruising, that familiar angry looking sty and his bottom lips has a slight cut. Despite his scars, Kenty has a wry smile with a hint of a glint in his eyes.*

*The camera keeps close attention on Kenty as he beleagueredly ambles to the ring as the fans continue to boo loudly. The camera then changes to a pan view of the arena once again picking up on some signs which include "Kenty sucks" and "Live life boo". The camera also picks up members of the audience, wearing bruised and battered looking Kenty masks ominously, clearly trying to psych Mr Kenty out. The voices of RJ and Michael Wire can then be heard once more.*
RJ: He seems in low confidence tonight... but clearly a little bruised both mentally and physically from the match at Born in Fire and last week...

MW: those matches, it was a war... the bumps and bruises can go, but it must have dented Kenty's mental toughness... for weeks he has been entangled in this war with the Crime lord while fighting the fans who are hating and criticising him... the kid must be exhausted.

RJ: We know Kenty, Michael. He's as tough as they come...

*Kenty slowly trudges into the ring with a slow vigour as the camera refocuses back onto the 6WF superstar who steps to the side of the ring. Kenty is respectfully passed a microphone from ring announcer, Mike Bird. Kenty nods respectfully and takes the microphone before returning to the centre of the ring. Turn up the trouble soon peters out from the soundsystem as Kenty stands tense in the ring with a slight grimace across his face, the scars both mentally and physically still clearly visible. A loud chorus of Kenty sucks then breaks out as Kenty raises the microphone to his lips shaking his head. Furrowing his brow, Kenty raises the microphone again as the fans refuse to simmer down after a little while.*

Mr Kenty: I'm not going to dress it up, I'm not going to lie to all you guys and I'm not going to sugar coat the fact that last Lockdown... I got my ass kicked. Last Lockdown night we saw four of the biggest superstars, that's right four of them sacrifice themselves for you the fans last week in a tag team match... The match... yeah it had it all. From Mic-Checks, chokeslams, returnees and old friends we had it all.

*The hardcore 6WF fans who disapprove of Kenty begin to either boo or loudly chant "Takeo time!" as the other minority of 6WF fans begin to cheer for Kenty, almost willing Let's go Kenty chant versus a Kenty sucks chant. Kenty stares around, looking emotionally unstable already. The famous glint in his eyes totally missing as he rubs his chin. He then raises the microphone again.*

Mr Kenty: But alas! Despite the return of this 6WF giant... the match ended in that broke social media and around the world. Of course it was yours truly being double chokeslammed to hell. Social media has exploded this week, never in the last seven years has 6WF seen anything like this. Revelling in the pain that a superstar felt last week. The people have no idea, the superstars have no clue... but last week, we found the true extent of the hate that many of these 6WF fans hold for me. I have heard the rumours... heard the whispers that I should throw in the towel. Crawl into a ball and quit.

*A large majority of the fans begin to cheer loudly while some fans begin to look worried. Kenty then surveys the arena with a more ice cold and serious tone now as he raises the microphone to his lips.*

Mr Kenty: In the clear light of day, I could agree with those haters. Not many would give me a prayer at surviving in these conditions. I could embrace the hate and allow my inner monster to be unleashed. You all believe in this so called monster… what is stopping this monster coming to life? Well the fact is that this so called and so self-perceived monster, he doesn’t exist and quite frankly, justifying this week after week is getting tough to handle.

Mr Kenty: However, two things strike me after Lockdown. Belief and reality. Belief and reality are two very different things. Last Lockdown, right over here in Birmingham the belief is that Mr Kenty got his ass kicked. And this belief that some of you have could be right. The monster is imminent! However, the reality, well, the reality was that the match was lost because of me. And I have apologies to Nemesis for last week. And that is the harsh reality at the end of the day. My selfish actions cost Nemesis and I the victory and allowed Takeo and Berg to pick up the win. I will learn from my mistakes.

Mr Kenty: And from day one, I promised myself that I would be a fighting superstar and that is not going to change. Champion or not... I will continue fighting. I will continue fighting for each and every one of you despite what you think of me. Bad, good, positive, negative or indifferent. You have the right to cheer and boo me all you want. Your hard working money has paid for the honour to see all of us ply our craft into this ring. Therefore, in my book, you can speak your mind anyway you want to! And as I have said before is the best thing about this company... It's freedom of speech.

Mr Kenty: But, what I cannot seem to understand... is that the guy who has had and has all the time in the world to make you the fans happy is treated in such a disgusting and vindictive way. I’m a former world champion… I have earnt the respect of my peers. I don’t want to restrict your views and remove your voices as that doesn't sit right with me and I'm sure it doesn't sit well with all of you in this arena tonight. For months, superstars, backstage staff and our general manager have tried to defend your actions and week after week it has been a war, driven by a group of fans and their massive followers. These haters, you may keep winning the battles but you will not win the war against me.

Mr Kenty: Alot, of you probably know already but... this is everything to me. If I didn't have 6WF I don't know what else I'd be doing with myself. I personally believe that this is where I belong, this is my home in many ways. You can cut back to the years when I was a young boy... holding cardboard championships, paper signs waving it infront of the Television... I always knew, this was my dream and I was going to follow it. This is what I was born to do. I would see no rationality of me walking away from this business because it means that much to me.

Mr Kenty: See, I might be a little beat up both mentally and physically... but when you’re injured, you go to the hospital. But When your hurt, which I am, it just means you’re in a little pain but you can still come out here and do what you love doing. So I'm here to do what I do best and live life loud. Last week’s Lockdown was a night that I won't forget for a very, very long time. And neither will you that I'm sure. However, one night doesn't define a man. It's the years that define the man and the experience he picks up in those years are crucial. All of us learn things each and every day.

*The fans continue to boo and disregard Kenty's words. A few seconds pass before Kenty slowly and carefully raises the microphone to his lips once again.

Mr Kenty: The wise words I was told a long time back, by a wise friend of mine was that of "yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why they call it present." makes sense huh? so in that respect... moving on from events at Lockdown we find ourselves on another Lockdown! And tonight, ladies and gent's you’re in for quite a treat. See, tonight... some old friends join back together while two guys who I must say are probably in the form of their lives and a new face join them in the ring, in a sixman tag-team match on Lockdown. And of course I'm referring to the team of Cameron Faith, Max Adamson and Alex Daniels taking on Nemesis, Chris Patricks and Mr Kenty.

Mr Kenty: This match, well it's a biggie. I'm not going to lie. We have the new world champion, and a man who has become one of the toughest and aggressive superstars this company has to offer…They sound pretty familiar? Of course, I'm talking about Big Max Adamson and Cameron Faith. Two of the nastiest and toughest guys on the roster... they had a mega showing on Lockdown and indeed Born in Fire, you all saw the way they have been dominating. These two guys... they are something unique. Something challenging and something incredible. I look forward to locking horns once again in the squared circle...

Mr Kenty: But, Max Adamson... I see you all out there, with your signs! your shirts! you can't fool me, Max Adamson is the guy many of you love being the new champion. Many of you out there don't dig me, and you would rather see me Gored by the champ for the umpteenth time. Max is one of the finest athletes in this company's history... he has worked and worked for years to be at the top and finally, he is there. But despite my praise for clearly a talented wrestler... he is the guy who originally sent my career dangerous close to the scrapheap. Like Max... I have scratched and clawed my way to the summit before and like Max, I am not going away for a long, long time. Tonight is another interesting bump in the road... see you out here soon again old friend.

Mr Kenty: Faith and Daniels… we don’t have the history and the fierce rivalry however, I have been watching and hearing about you both very closely. Cameron Faith… he is the man who is on fire at the moment. And rightly so… He has become a superstar that can and will take the New Year by storm. But, Faith has forgotten what has brought him to the dance in the first place… and that was his heart and the dedication he had to all of you. He has kicked you all to the side and transformed himself into a selfish individual. Tonight… I want to take Faith down a peg. Because his ego needs it. Daniels… see you out there kid. If your old enough… your good enough. I’m not taking you lightly tonight, you have earnt your right to be in this ring. Good luck Kid. Patricks and Nemesis… they know they can trust me. And as I have said before… I’m not letting you down. I’m not letting any of you down…

I’m living my dream.

*With that Kenty places the microphone down as Turn up the trouble roars from the Soundsystem as the majority of the crowd continue their abuse at Mr Kenty with a loud chorus of boos. Kenty then slowly and wearily exits the ring to a loud torrent of “Na Na na Hey hey goodbye”. Kenty eyes begin to twitch as a vein appears on the side of his head as he slowly and calmly walks up the ramp. The scene ends with a despondent Kenty reaching the ramp as the show cuts to a quick commercial break.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Match 1
Mike Hill vs Crime Lord

RJ: First match up is two of the longest serving members of the 6WF roster squaring off, both had disappointing losses at Born in Fire and seem a bit lost as where to go next.

MW: Crime Lord always finds a way to rise to the top but Mike Hill, he may as well call it a day.

‘Rain Wizard’ blasts out and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord saunters out from the back, he ignores the crowd as he strides down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He flexes his muscles in the ring and looks around with disgust at the baying crowd.

RJ: A three time world champion, three time Hardcore champion and two time tag team champion Crime Lord is one of the most decorated stars in 6WF history.

‘Next Big Thing’ blares around the arena and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill walks out smiling. He pats fans hands as he goes down the ramp, he slides under the bottom rope and gets into the ring. He runs across to the corner and jumps to the middle rope and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill beats his chest and raises his arms in the air.

MW: This match is one that had you asked in 2009 would probably have been picked as a possible Born in Fire main event, Dynasty teammates these two guys have surprisingly never really had a long feud.

The bell rings and they lock up Crime Lord easily overpowering Mike Hill and throwing him into the corner. He hits him in the chest with a few big fists before whipping him into the other corner, Mike Hill athletically jumps up two of the ropes and dives over the top of Crime Lord before hitting him with a backbreaker.

RJ: Quick start here.

Crime Lord gets back to his feet and grabs Mike Hill around the waist and then the crowd start booing.

RJ: What is he doing here?

Alex Daniels is walking down the ramp clapping.

MW: Don’t question “His Lordship”, I’m guessing he’s scouting out two veterans of the ring.

Alex Daniels walks over to the announcer’s table and picks up a microphone.

AD: Right, right…stop this.

Crime Lord and Mike Hill look perplexed in the ring.

AD: This is not what these people want to see, you two are stale, boring, old. I’m fresh, I’m new, I’m exciting…I am better than you. Both of you.

RJ: Big claims from Alex Daniels, Mike Hill and Crime Lord must have more wins than pretty much anybody thanks to their success and longevity.

AD: That’s why I went to Mr. Creed and I asked him for a match and he said yes. That match will be at Redemption and it will be Mike Hill versus Crime Lord versus…me.
MW: Wow! Alex Daniels will get a baptism of fire at Redemption in his first big match on a pay per view.

Crime Lord and Mike Hill are shaking their heads in the ring, suddenly Crime Lord notices his chance and he lifts Mike Hill onto his shoulders.

RJ: Lock ‘n’ Load!

1………..2……….3!

MW: Crime Lord wins!

RJ: Hardly the most impressive win, this match never got going and Mike Hill was distracted.

MW: The big news to come out of this is Alex Daniels will be in a triple threat at Redemption against both Mike Hill and Crime Lord, a fascinating match up.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:04 pm

*Kayleigh Reed is stood in the backstage area as the camera's begin to roll...

Kayleigh: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time...The Saint!

*The Saint walks into picture, looking focused, as Kayleigh looks up towards him.

Kayleigh: Saint, although last week was officially your first match back, this really is back to normality now for you, with this match against Udo Berg coming up. How does it feel to just be a part of the roster again?

The Saint: Well Kayleigh, I have to say, it's great. The Saint was never someone who enjoyed being an authority figure in this company, The Saint was never someone who enjoyed enforcing the rules...I was more about breaking them. You see, being general manager meant that The Saint wasn't able to go around and kick ass, despite that being the best way of getting people to listen to you.

Being in authority was too restrictive for me. Back to being just another member of the roster is exactly what I wanted. That was partly another reason why The Saint didn't enjoy being general manager. Because deep down, I know I'm still better than everyone else on this roster. And that includes our esteemed world champion, Max Adamson. Now I know I have to work my way back-up to getting another shot at that idiot, but Max, I will be back to finish things off once and for all. Let that be a warning to everyone, The Saint is on the rise once more, do not get in my way unless you want to be Sainted all the way into next year.

Kayleigh: Can I ask you your thoughts on the man who replaced you, Jonathan Creed?

The Saint: I don't know who he is Kayleigh, and quite frankly, I don't care. He's my boss, and I'm not going to say anything against him. All I will say is I hope that Mr Creed is fair and gives recognition to those competitors who are out-shining everyone else, who are destroying everyone in their path. I will be one of those wrestlers. And if he knows what's best for business, The Saint vs Max Adamson round 3 will be just around the corner.

*The Saint smirks and then walks off, as Lockdown goes to a commercial break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:05 pm

RJ: More singles action up next, and it sees The Saint returning to action after his loss to Max Adamson last week on Lockdown.

MW: And it doesn't get any easier for the recently-dethroned world champion, as he finds himself up against the monstrous Udo Berg.

RJ: Not exactly the kind of match you want as you try to find your groove as a full-time wrestler once again.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage. Udo stands tall at the top of the stage before stomping down the ramp, he climbs over the top rope and into the ring.

MW: Last week saw Berg joined by a new tag partner, the equally intimidating Lukas Takeo and they picked up the win in their first match.

RJ: It was an impressive win up against Kenty and Nemesis, even if they did get their asses handed to him after the match.

‘Monster’ booms out from the speakers and the crowd give a big cheer, The Saint steps from behind the curtain and stands on the stage, soaking in the atmosphere. He then strides down the ramp, staring at Berg. Saint climbs up the steel steps and then through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: It's been one hell of a turn-around for The Saint, only two weeks ago he was world champion and general manager.

MW: And now he's neither. He's back to being just another wrestler, he has no authority, let's see how he adapts.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Saint and Udo Berg go in for the lock-up, and it's Berg who pushes Saint back. The former world champion frees himself, before lifting a knee up into the gut of Berg. He follows that with a boot into the stomach. Berg lurches forward and Saint shoves him front-first into the corner, before running in and hitting a clothesline to the back. Saint then demonstrates his strength, throwing Berg down with a German suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Berg gets the shoulder up, Saint is immediately back on the offensive, dropping a couple of knees down into the face of the former tag team champion. Saint then allows Udo to rise, before running in and hitting an elbow smash. Berg rolls to his feet, and The Saint kicks him in the gut before nailing an implant DDT. He hooks the leg.

RJ: This is a strong start from The Saint. He might not be the size of Berg, but he's still one of the strongest wrestlers in this company.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Udo again gets the shoulder up, Saint then synchs in a grounded abdominal stretch on the former Re-Genesis man. Udo gets to his feet, scooping Saint onto his shoulders. He goes for a Samoan drop, but Saint drops down the back. Udo spins around as Saint bounces off the ropes, nailing a spear on the monster. Saint covers again.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

The Saint picks up the head of Berg before hitting a forearm smash to the face. He hits a European Uppercut, and then boots Berg firmly in the gut. Saint sets up for a powerbomb, only for Udo to counter with a back body drop. Saint rolls to his feet, and he walks straight into a stiff right-armed clothesline by Berg. Saint staggers up and this time Berg's attempted Samoan Drop connects. He covers.

MW: Berg needed that counter there, Saint was dominating the match-up.

RJ: I'm not sure how wise it was of The Saint going for a powerbomb there.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Berg rolls to his feet, he waits for The Saint to get to his knees before hitting a vicious kick to the back, driving Saint back into the mat. He allows Saint to his feet, he then whips him firmly into the ropes. Saint rebounds to the middle of the ring and walks straight into a big boot to the skull. Cover.

Saint drives the shoulder up off the mat, Berg leaps into the air and hits a leg drop down across the throat of the former world champion. Berg then lifts Saint up to his feet, Irish whipping him firmly into the corner. Berg runs in, nailing a stinger splash on Saint. He stumbles out of the corner and walks straight into a running powerslam from Udo. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Berg drags The Saint to his feet, before hitting a couple of firm punches to the head. He then knocks Saint down with a huge uppercut. Saint gets to his knees, Berg drags him to his feet and then lifts Saint onto his shoulders...

RJ: The powerbomb is successful for Udo Berg!

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

MW: That was close, Udo Berg nearly got himself a huge victory there.

The Saint again kicks out. Udo Berg locks in armbar, he drags The Saint to his feet before knocking him down with a clothesline. He re-applies the armbar, lifting Saint up and setting up for a suplex. Saint blocks, Udo tries again but once more The Saint blocks. He then lifts Berg into the air himself...

RJ: SAINTS ROW!

MW: What a counter!

Ref: 1...................2.....................Kick out!

Berg just about forces the shoulder up. Saint drags up Udo, he goes for an Irish whip but Berg blocks. He then drags The Saint in, he goes for the ice-breaker but Saint wriggles free, lands on his feet in front of Berg and then leaps into the air...

RJ: RKO! RKO!

Ref: 1...........................2.................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: The Saint gets the win, after two tremendous pieces of counter-wrestling.

RJ: Showing he's still got it, despite his two consecutive losses to Max Adamson. Saint is more than happy to fight his way back to the top.

MW: That was impressive, Berg gave him a tough time for long periods in that match, but Saint came through and showed some impressive power of his own.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:05 pm

We cut to a darkend room where we see a set of hands placed atop of a cane as a voice booms out
??- Aristotle once said that there is no great genius without a mixture of madness

The man thrusts the cane aside and from the darkness the unpainted face of the fanatic lunges forward

F- you see 6wf. What I have in store for you is nothing short of genius. It's Like painting the Mona Lisa on a land mine beautiful yet dangerous all in the same breath

The fanatic smiles statistically

F- The world you live in is built on fear, conformity and complacency
So to you the meat puppets

Fanatic sways back and forth

F- dancing on your stage of obscurity I offer you this. When the world you know turns its back on you and nothing in this life seems to make sense anymore where is the safest place to hide?
In
Sanity

Fanatic places the cane back in front of him hands on top as we fade to black

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:06 pm

Dylan and Kage Armstrong are walking side by side around the corridors of the 6WF Arena as they pass through several empty locker rooms. The staff move to the sides of the hallway or try to enter other rooms to avoid them but one scampers out from a side door in a hurry and bumps into Kage, spilling a cup of tea over him. Kage stops and turns his head towards the staff member and stares into him with a focused, driven intent as Dylan smiles and pulls the staff member to one side, Kage still drilling fear into his soul.

DA: My best advice would be to apologize quickly. My brother is not known to be very forgiving and you were at fault for not looking where you were going, weren't you?

The staff member looks hesitant and nods slowly, Dylan looking back towards Kage and smiling.

DA: He admits it was his fault with the tea, what would you like to do with him?

Kage steps towards the man as Dylan steps aside and watches the man back away, fearful of what was to come as Kage grips his shoulder tight with a hand before pinning him against the wall.

KA: Justice is not so easily damaged, Truth not so easily swayed. You learn this quickly or consequences will be forthcoming.

SM: Yes, yes sir! I apologize for bumping into you and spilling tea all over you please let me get you a towel.

Kage smiles, finally breaking eye contact with the staffer, much to his relief.

KA: Consider this a warning, I remember every face who crosses my path.

Kage lets the staff member go before losing the smile and returning to Dylan.

DA: You enjoyed that.

KA: As did you. This place shall be good for us.

DA: Kage this place is full of injustice and misdirection, those that lie and those that feel their rules must be obeyed. Take the recent departure of Saint as general manager. He bent the rules so one challenger could not acquire his belt but he bent them a little too much, the rules were broken. He slipped and fell, losing his title and his job in the process. He now is swimming in the rubble of his lies as his justice crumbles. We will pick up pieces of everyone's crumbled justice and mold them back together with Truth to build a castle of glory that shall never crumble!

Kage laughs and looks around, heading to a wall and punching it lightly, leaving a noticeable dent in the wall.

KA: You and your humor Dylan, let us just make things right, the way they should be instead of this 'crumbling castle' as you put it.

DA: First thing's first Kage, we need to introduce ourselves to everyone. What better way than through our match this week.

Kage and Dylan suddenly look towards the double doors leading to the ring, and then walk towards them.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:07 pm

RJ: First tag team action of the night now for you.

MW: And it sees the new tag team champions in action as a team for the first time since they captured the title belts at Born In Fire.

RJ: And they find themselves against a team making their debut this evening, who we saw a little introduction to last week, let's take a look.

*The footage cuts to two men stood with their backs to the camera in a dimly lit room. One man is very big.*

VO: In a world filled with liars, with injustice…two men stand above it all, two men stand tall, unaffected by the world of deceit.

*The smaller man turns around revealing Dylan ‘Truth’ Armstrong and the other bigger man also turns around.*

VO: 6WF is a representation of the world. It is filled with liars and cheats and it needs somebody or somebodies to change that. Warriors of truth and justice….

*Dylan raises one fist to chest height and the bigger man does the same.*

VO: Next week on 6WF Lockdown the world will witness the debut off…Dylan and Kage Armstrong….

DA: Truth….

KA: and Justice!

*The lights cut out and we see the arena again.*

RJ: Wow well it looks like 6WF is going to have a new tag team for its tag team division, Dylan ‘Truth’ Armstrong is coming back, a former European champion!

MW: But this time he’s bringing somebody else, a brother perhaps? He was huge!

RJ: It looks like his battle for truth may have just got a big helping hand from that giant, he must be what 7 foot tall, well over 300 pounds.

MW: He made Dylan look small and he’s a pretty big guy himself.

"Three hammers" roars out through the speakers and the crowd are quiet as they look up the ramp, as first Dylan Armstrong strolls out, followed by the giant figure of his new tag team partner, Kage Armstrong. They march down the ramp, they step into the ring and then turn towards the ramp, awaiting the arrival of their opponents.

MW: Wow, look at the size of Kage Armstrong. He's even bigger in person than on the VT!

RJ: I wonder why Dylan decided to bring Kage with him this time, a bit of security this time around.

"Sad but true" blares out through the speakers and James McManus strides out onto the stage, flanked by The Fanatic, and the newly crowned tag champions are cheered by the crowd. McManus walks in front of Fanatic, reaching the ring first. McManus climbs up the steel steps and holds aloft his tag title on the top rope, while Fanatic does the same on the apron. They step into the ring, staring at their opponents.

RJ: Barely two weeks as champions and already there's a new threat to their titles.

MW: That comes with the territory 'Arj, if they can't handle it then they need to handle those tag belts backwards.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Dylan Armstrong starts off for his side, and he squares off against James McManus. They lock-up, and McManus applies an armbar. Armstrong turns and then takes McManus down with a Northern Lights suplex. He rolls to his feet, and Armstrong runs at McManus, taking him down with a dragon whip kick to the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

DTA rolls to his feet, he locks McManus in an armbar hold. He brings the tag champion to his feet, he hits McManus with a headbutt. The tag team champion responds with a headbutt of his own, he then fires in another headbutt. Armstrong falls into the ropes, he is then launched across the ring by McManus. He runs the ropes, knocking DTA down with a clothesline. Armstrong rolls to his feet, McManus then drives DTA to the mat with a spinebuster. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

James McManus puts Armstrong into a side headlock. The former European Champion gets to his feet, only for McManus to take him back down to the mat. He slides to the corner, tagging in Fanatic. They lift up DTA, hitting a double suplex. He staggers up, McManus and Fanatic then hit a big boot/clothesline double team move. Fanatic hooks the leg as McManus exits the ring.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from The Parasite Killers, showing their tag team expertise.

Fanatic lifts up DTA, before sending him flying across the ring with a side suplex. Armstrong rolls up to his feet, he runs in at The Fanatic who floors him with a big boot to the head. Fanatic hooks the leg.

The Fanatic walks towards the corner, he makes the tag to James McManus. Fanatic then hauls up Armstrong, whipping him across the ring. Fanatic catches Armstrong in a spinebuster position, McManus then runs the ropes and leaps into the air, hitting a clothesline on Armstrong. McManus covers.

Ref: 1.............2..............Kick out!

McManus rolls up, he starts stomping down on the head of Armstrong. He then allows DTA to his feet, before lifting him onto his shoulders. He walks to the corner, hitting a turnbuckle powerbomb. Armstrong stumbles forward, and McManus hits a snap powerslam down into the cover.

MW: I'm not sure this is how DTA envisioned his return going.

RJ: The Parasite Killers dominating this match.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

McManus lifts up DTA, he goes for a suplex but Armstrong drops down the back. He quickly hits a chop-block to the back of McManus' right knee. DTA then drills McManus in the back of the head with a superkick. He hooks the leg.

McManus forces the shoulder up, Dylan Armstrong slowly stirs up to his feet and allows McManus up before sending him down to the canvas with an arm drag. The tag champion rolls to his feet, and Armstrong then hits a spinning back-fist strike which again knocks McManus down to the mat. He rolls up and walks straight into a spinebuster and DTA then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Armstrong applies a sleeper hold on McManus. He drags him to the corner, before throwing him into the turnbuckles. Armstrong makes the tag to his brother, Kage, who steps into the ring. Kage quickly Irish whips DTA into McManus, Dylan using the momentum to hit a shining wizard. McManus stumbles forward straight into a big boot from Kage who covers.

MW: I'm intrigued to see how Kage goes, the first time we've seen him wrestle.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Kage Armstrong leans over, grabbing McManus by the head and lifting him to a vertical base. He then hits a big headbutt, and McManus falls into the ropes. Kage quickly whips him across the ring, hitting a gorilla press slam on the rebound. McManus stumbles to his feet, Kage Armstrong hits him with a sidewalk slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up, Kage Armstrong quickly lifts him up and hits three stiff European Uppercuts that send McManus staggering backwards. Armstrong hauls him in close before throwing him down to the mat with a suplex. McManus rolls up, straight into a brogue kick from Kage Armstrong. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Armstrong dominating this contest now.

Kage Armstrong drags up McManus and slings him over his shoulders, walking to the corner and dropping McManus down face-first across the top turnbuckle. Armstrong then grabs McManus by the waist, throwing him down with a German suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

McManus again kicks out. Kage Armstrong hauls him up and goes for the Court Ordered(Samoan Drop) but McManus drops down the back and then drives Kage Armstrong into the canvas with a reverse DDT. McManus shuffles back to the corner, tagging in Fanatic and the crowd pop.

MW: More of an even physical contest now!

Fanatic drags Kage away from trying to make the tag. He Irish whips him into a neutral corner, then running in and hitting a stinger slash. Kage staggers forward straight into a clothesline. Fanatic covers.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Kage gets the shoulder up, Fanatic drags him to his feet before hitting a vertical suplex. Armstrong rolls up to his feet, Fanatic boots him in the gut before hauling Kage onto his shoulders and driving him down into the canvas with a powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

The tag team champion rolls to his feet, he hauls up Kage Armstrong and hits a knee to the stomach. He follows this with some clubbing blows across the back, before dropping Kage into the mat with a piledriver. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Fanatic hauls up Kage Armstrong, he goes for a chokeslam but the Truth and Justice man frees himself. He stumbles into the corner and goes to grab the red gavel that he placed on the ring steps. It's in his hands as the ref strides over, standing in front of Kage, preventing him from using the weapon.

RJ: What the hell is he doing?! This isn't a Hardcore match.

MW: He's providing the distraction RJ!

RJ: DAMN IT! LOW BLOW FROM DTA!

Kage quickly throws the gavel down, he runs in and hits the Balance The Scales on Fanatic, quickly covering.

MW: Wow what a clothesline that was!

RJ: Cheats!

Ref: 1......................2...............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: They win! Truth and Justice win on their debut!

RJ: Only because of a low blow from DTA, after Kage distracted the referee.

MW: You gotta do what you gotta do RJ, and with that, Truth and Justice have put themselves in line for a shot at the tag team titles.

RJ: I'm sure The Parasite Killers would be more than happy to oblige, and exert some revenge for this defeat.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Hysterical laughing is heard from the corridors of the 6WF Arena, the cameraman and Jack Reynolds are following the laughter, as they get closer the laughing becomes louder and clearer, as the cameraman gets to the end they see Max Adamson with Clarissa laughing, Clarissa is holding the 6WF Undisputed Championship while Adamson is watching back footage of The Saint quitting his job to force through his title shot and he stands up as Jack Reynolds and the cameraman approach him;

Max: I'm assuming you saw this Jack, I can't believe it! Saint only went and fell on his sword, and now he's nothing, hahahaha!

JR: What do you make of The Saint then? Obviously you're aware he quit his job to make sure he was able to face you last week on Lockdown for the Undisputed Championship-

Max: And he lost! Hahahahahahahahaha! It feels so good Jackie boy, so good. I have single handedly removed The Saint from power, me, I did that. I used my lawyers to get into the Born In Fire main event, and I pinned The Saint on the grandest stage of them all to once again become the Undisputed Champion of the World! And then, he visits the Board of Directors, he makes his rematch for Lockdown, he quits to make sure he can once again become World Champion... And he lost! Pahahahahahaha!

JR: What do you make of the aftermath of your match, with Chris Patricks making his intentions clear, then Logan Kincade came out to cash in his Fight for the Right, then Cameron Faith attacked Logan to stop him cashing it in, then Tom Ree sensationally cashed in his Freshers Ball contract on Logan Kincade and is the new Hardcore Champion!

Max: First of all, Cameron Faith did Logan Kincade a pretty big favour. Just because Chris Patricks hit a few moves on me, right after I'd defeated The Stain in a World Championship defence, it doesn't mean Logan was going to beat me. I'm the Undisputed Champion, don't you or anybody else forget that. Had Logan cashed in, he would probably have wasted his contract.

JR: You looked pretty out of it after Patricks' attack.

Max: Chris Patricks is a non-entity. I've told you that before. Let me guess, he wants a shot at my championship. It wasn't enough for him to steal my opportunity at Born In Fire and blow that chance, he wants more. Frankly I don't know why I bothered being his friend in the first place. I should have left him to rot. But secondly, I think Tom Ree cashing in on Logan Kincade while Logan was trying to cash in on me would be one of the funniest things in 6WF all year... If it wasn't already upstaged by The Saint quitting his job for a title shot and losing!

JR: What about this week's show? It's yourself, Cameron Faith and Alex Daniels against Chris Patricks, Mr Kenty and Nemesis!

(Adamson looks unimpressed but answers)

Max: It's a match. I don't care about Chris Patricks. But I owe him an arse kicking. If Nemesis wants to fight me, then I'll do what I did to him a few weeks ago, and leave him lying flat on his back. And Mr Kenty, do you want some? If you want some I'll give it yer. Mr Kenty's got no fans.

(Adamson chuckles to himself as Clarissa hands him his 6WF Undisputed Championship and the pair walk off,

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Backstage Chris Patricks walks into a locker room and Mr. Kenty and Nemesis are talking.

CP: Hey guys, you ready for tonight?

MK: Couldn’t be more ready Chris, we’re both stoked because it’s another chance for Nem and I to team up, I’m enjoying having somebody have my back, it seems that with everybody letting me know what they feel about me, having a friend here is always welcome.

N: We’re going to win tonight.

CP: I just have one request, Max….he’s mine.

MK: Sure thing Chris, I understand perfectly, we want to see you get your hands on him nearly as much as you do. It’s about time you got the chance to shut him up.

CP: Yeah exactly. We’ve got to be ready for all the tricks tonight, all three of them are sneaky as hell.

N: Don’t worry, we’re always prepared.

CP: Let’s do this!

Chris, Kenty and Nemesis form a huddle.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Match 4
Max Adamson/Cameron Faith/Alex Daniels vs Chris Patricks/Mr Kenty/Nemesis

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown and up next the 6WF World Champion is in action, and it’s a huge six man tag match!

MW: That’s right, we’ve got Max Adamson teaming with the European and Freeweight Champion; Cameron Faith and new member of the roster Alex Daniels.

RJ: They’re up against Chris Patricks teaming with Mr. Kenty and Nemesis.

‘Let it Rock’ plays and Alex Daniels cockily walks out, he ignores the jeering crowd as he swaggers down the ramp.

MW: Alex Daniels has already got under the fan’s skins here but last week he managed to avoid being pinned or submitted by Chris Patricks.

RJ: Only because he left.

MW: Saving himself for another day, smart.

RJ: Sneaky.

Alex Daniels slides under the rope and gets into the ring. ‘I Fought the Law’ blasts out and Cameron Faith steps out from behind the curtain, the crowd are booing loudly and he has the two titles over each shoulder, and is also carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase that belongs to Logan Kincade. he has a big smirk on his face. He walks down the ramp confidently as the fans boo him.

RJ: Cameron Faith is a double champion, but right now he seems to only care about the Fight for the Right.

MW: He cost Logan Kincade his cash in attempt last week and he seems determined to make Logan’s life hell.

‘Lonely Boy’ booms out and the crowd boo the loudest as Max Adamson steps out mid-laugh. He holds his world championship in the air revealing a t-shirt that says “#fromworldchampionandGMtonothing” he continues to walk down the ramp pointing at fans who have the most abusive signs and winking. He walks up the steps and gets into the ring before nodding at his two partners, climbing to the middle rope in the corner and raising the title in the air.

RJ: Max Adamson is on top of the world right now, he beat The Saint last week, Logan Kincade didn’t manage to cash in.

MW: Chris Patricks is a big problem though, he attacked Max last week and he knows Patricks is angry with him and has yet to get his revenge.

‘Epilogue’ starts playing and the crowd give a big cheer, suddenly the music changes to ‘Turn up the Trouble’ and the crowd’s reaction becomes very mixed, some start chanting ‘Kenty sucks’. Mr. Kenty jumps out and he has a trouble look on his face but Nemesis pats him on the back and Kenty gives him a smile. They walk down the ramp together.

RJ: It seems these two have struck up something of a friendship in recent weeks, Nemesis is one of the most unlikely fan favourites in 6WF history while Kenty is struggling to get everybody on his side.

MW: Kenty is desperate and he’s teaming with Nemesis for protection or something from these fans.

RJ: Don’t be ridiculous.

‘Refuse/Resist’ roars out and the crowd give a huge cheer. Pyrotechnics go off on the stage and Chris Patricks bursts out onto the top of the ramp and the crowd go crazy.

MW: How these fans can like this devious liar I don’t know.

RJ: Chris Patricks has been through a lot in his life over the past couple of years and to see him come out here and give his all every week is something everybody can get behind.

Patricks sprints down the ramp and slides under the ramp, he goes to square up with Max Adamson but the world champion gives him a cheeky kiss on the lips before stepping out onto the apron. The referee has to hold back Patricks who is ready for a fight.

MW: This match is huge, let’s get it going!

Max Adamson tells Daniels and Faith to get on the apron and Patricks starts nodding his head, he turns to Kenty and Nemesis who understand and step out onto the apron. The tension in the air is noticeable.

RJ: And there’s the bell we’re under way!

Patricks raises his arms for a test of strength between the two former best friends and Max looks like he is about before he turns to Daniels and tags him in, stepping out, laughing as he does.

Crowd: BOOOOO!

MW: Sensible, he doesn’t want to go up against Patricks right now, Patricks clearly cares more about Max than he does about him.

Alex Daniels gets into the ring and circles around with Patricks, Chris charges at Daniels and connects with a hard knee to the ribcage before whipping him into the corner when Alex Daniels stumbles back Patricks hits him with a big belly to belly suplex throwing Alex Daniels across the ring.

RJ: These two met last week and Patricks seemed set to win before Daniels left, meaning it ended by count out.

MW: I’ve got to say, as much as I don’t like his personality, I think Patricks’ new style is fantastic, he’s bulked up and has added a different dimension to his wrestling.

Patricks orders Daniels to get up and the new star obliges standing up, but suddenly his pace changes, he spins around Chris Patricks and then hits a neckbreaker, he stomps repeatedly on Chris Patricks before going for the cover.

1….kick out!

Daniels covers again.

1.kick out!

MW: Brilliant tactics from the impressive Alex Daniels, this “Lord of the Ring” has impressed in his first few matches here in 6WF, he’ll definitely fit in.

Alex Daniels stands up and Patricks pushes himself up, Alex Daniels grabs Patricks head and goes for a DDT but Chris manages to get himself out of it and hit a stiff clothesline. Alex Daniels is quick to his feet but is caught with a hard heel kick to the gut and then a knee to the jaw.

RJ: Chris Patricks is just so quick, he can hit you with three to four moves in the blink of an eye.

Chris Patricks steps over to the corner and tags in Nemesis to a big cheer. The big man steps into the ring, Alex Daniels gets to his feet rubbing his head and he sees Nemesis. He puffs his chest out before stepping forward and punching Nemesis in the chest who doesn’t react, Nemesis headbutts Daniels who then scurries away and tags in Cameron Faith.

MW: Interesting here, Nemesis is big but Faith is wily and clever.

Nemesis runs at Cameron Faith and nearly takes the head off of the double champion.

RJ: Well it looks like big won this contest.

Nemesis raises his arms in the air and the crowd cheer again, he picks Faith up by his hair and takes him over to their corner and tags in Kenty. Initially there is a big cheer but soon the boos are heard again. Kenty grabs Faith and chops him across the chest, he does it again and again each getting a louder ‘Woooo’ before he hits a fantastic Northern Lights suplex.

Crowd: CHEEERR
Crowd: BOOOOO!

RJ: The 6WF fans can’t seem to come to a consensus on Mr. Kenty, it’s you either love him or hate him and you can tell over the last few months it has really gotten to Kenty.

MW: And teaming with Nemesis won’t save him from this.

Cameron Faith crawls to the ropes and uses them to get to his feet, Kenty runs at him but Faith ducks the clothesline and then sweeps Kenty’s legs away before hitting two elbow drops in quick succession. Faith waits for Kenty to get to his feet and then hits a quick shoulder tackle taking Kenty down again. Faith grabs Kenty’s leg and rolls Kenty over and puts him in a one-legged Boston Crab.

RJ: Cameron Faith is one of the most technically gifted stars 6WF has ever had.

MW: That’s why he has two championships right now.

Kenty grabs the bottom rope to get out of the hold and Faith keeps hold of it until the four count before walking over to his corner and tagging in Max Adamson. The fans start booing loudly as Max Adamson steps cockily into the ring. He lifts Kenty up and slaps him hard across the face before whipping him into the ropes when Kenty comes running back he goes for a clothesline but Kenty has the same idea.

SMACK!

RJ: Both men down!
Chris Patricks is going crazy in the corner, begging Kenty to tag him in, Alex Daniels and Faith have their hands outstretched for Adamson and both men start crawling towards their respective corners. Kenty dives…

Crowd: YEAAAHHHH!

RJ: Here comes Patricks!

MW: Max Adamson is there though…tag?!

RJ: No!

Crowd: YEAAAHHHH! LET’S GO PATRICKS!

Chris Patricks manages to get to Adamson in time dragging Max away from his corner, Patricks lifts up the world champion and chops him across the chest before hitting him with a big headbutt and then grabbing him and just throwing him across the ring.

RJ: Patricks has got his hands on Adamson!

Max Adamson is shocked slumped in the corner, and the crowd boo as he rolls out of the ring.

MW: OH MY GOD!

Replays show Patricks sprinting, jumping up two of the ropes in the corner and diving to the outside taking out Max Adamson. Suddenly there is chaos as everybody leaves the apron.

RJ: The referee has lost control!

Nemesis and Kenty stand on the outside as Faith and Daniels are opposite of them, they run at each other and begin brawling. Nemesis throws Daniels into the ring and Faith drives Kenty into the fan barrier. Meanwhile Patricks is getting back to his feet and he lifts Max up and whips him hard into the steps.

MW: This is just a brawl now, the referee has got to get Patricks and Adamson back in the ring!

Nemesis is in the ring with Daniels and goes for the Chokeslam!

RJ: Low blow!

Alex Daniels kicks Nemesis hard between the legs as the monster went for his chokeslam and then gets in Nemesis’ face before suddenly he is taken out by Kenty who throws himself across the ring hitting Daniels and they both go sliding out of the ring. Patricks has thrown Adamson back into the ring and he whips him into the ropes.

RJ: Sky High!

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

Patricks looks ready to hit Max with his finisher but Max hits him with a vicious Gore.

1……..2………..

RJ: Nemesis saves it!

Nemesis who had been down just about manages to get there in time and push Adamson off of him. Max gets up and pushes Nemesis away, the big man goes for a huge punch but Max ducks it and then incredibly lifts Nemesis up for a Cyclone.

RJ: CYCLONE!

MW: WOW! Max Adamson showed incredible strength there, Nemesis is a huge guy.

Max is on the mat and he is sweating and looks furious, he steps over to the corner and tags in Cameron Faith. Chris Patricks, who is only just aware manages to tag in Mr. Kenty who runs in.

MW: SUPER KICK!

RJ: Ducked! MIC CHECK!

1…………..2………..3!

DING! DING! DING!

MW: Damn it!

RJ: Mr. Kenty picks up the pinfall and yet again this crowd is not sure who they feel about that.

Mr. Kenty jumps to his feet in celebration, he helps Nemesis up and they make their way to the back. Cameron Faith rolls out of the ring holding his head and Alex Daniels is on the outside recovering as well.

MW: Oh booooy!

Max Adamson and Chris Patricks step into the ring and the crowd go crazy, the referee is stood between them pleading for them to calm down.

RJ: This one could explode!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:10 pm

‘Something from Nothing’ blasts out and Jonathan Creed steps out, holding a microphone.

JC: Guys, guys, guys…I want you to calm down here, you can’t just go brawling when you feel like it.

Crowd: Boooo!

JC: Come on, you know I’m right, we need a little order….but I do understand, I understand why this is happening.

MW: What he’s going to do?

JC: Chris there’s a lot of anger in there, Max I know deep down you want closure on this thing…and Chris did win the Gold Rush, but he has yet to have a one on one World Championship match………

Crowd: Yeaaaahh!!

RJ: He’s going to make the match! The match everybody wants to see.
JC: That’s why at 6WF Redemption….it will be Max Adamson versus Chris Patricks for the 6WF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

RJ: How’s that for an announcement!

Chris Patricks nods his head in the ring and makes the title motion around his waist as Max’s smile is wiped from his.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:11 pm

The scene opens with a camera shot of Tom Ree standing at the front of the classroom, the title belt wrapped around his waist. He has a huge grin on his face.

"Do you not think your new hardcore champion deserves a round of applause?"

The room slowly starts to clap. Tom basks in the applause.

"That is better. More befitting of a man of my stature. I suppose first of all, I ought to express thanks to those who have helped me on this journey. I would like to thank the Education Sector who made it so difficult to properly educate and discipline pupils. I would like to thank the Board of Directors who saw my talent and chose to give me a contract. I would like to thank the general manager, The Saint for putting me in the Freshers Ball. I would like to thank Max for his congratulations and if he wants to follow up on his challenge to me, he knows where to find me. I would like to thank Chris Patricks for taking out Max Adamson and tempting Logan Kincaide down to the ring. I would like to thank Cameron Faith for taking out Logan, leaving me in the optimal position to cash out."

Tom laughs

"Another lecture, another packed house. Just what I like to see. Remember though in order to avoid disappointment next week, please arrive in plenty of time. Especially now I am a champion. The words I speak have never been so valuable. You can prosper. You will improve."

RJ "This new championship seems to have really gone to his head."

MW "As it should. He is proving himself to be an elite talent on the roster."

"Today it is time for lesson 19. It may surprise you what we are doing today. The lesson is on food technology. (Chuckles) I know that you people think I am doing you a disservice by discussing such a weak subject. But food technology is not just about making food. It's life skills, the importance of planning, timing and patience. I showed last week just how good my timing is. My patience, well that cost me my job. The hardcore title scene is one where the need for patience is negated. Planning, on the other hand, could well come in handy. Those who fail to prepare, prepare to fail."

With that he flicks on his board which has '1: Ingredients
2: Preparing
3: Serving' typed up in blue writing.

This is my recipe for success. Ingredients are a big part of planning. You have the tools necessary to succeed. And that means in a hardcore match having your weapons prepared. I have a grater so I can use his forehead like a block of cheese. I have a 2x4 which I got from the wood technology classroom and I will use to bludgeon Logan. I have a paperweight to smash on his head. And I have a tyre to drop him on to. The preparing will come with getting my mind set. A hardcore match is not a normal match. You have to wire your brain that little bit different. To make your body go that step further. It's a mindset. I'm prepared! I am ready. Now I have a title, do you think I am just going to let it go? No, I'm not. Logan is going to think the same and throw everything at me in this match. But he has been there, done it. He has bigger worried. His mind will not be 100% on task, unlike me. The serving will come on the day. When I give Logan his Last Lesson and regain my title. You will see that I am just as hardcore as Logan. You will see how much I want to keep that title. You will witness the personification of excellence. You will believe. You will learn. Class dismissed."

Tom Ree quickly leaves

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:13 pm

RJ: We just heard from Tom Ree, but there was also a bit of a confrontation between him and his opponent tonight, Logan Kincade, earlier in the week.

MW: Let's take a look, it all started with Logan Kincade trying to find Cameron Faith who of course stole Kincade's Fight for The Right briefcase.

The sound of raised voices echoes round the arena.

Suddenly bodies come flying from out of a storage area one after another followed by tables and chairs, after a few seconds a furious Logan Kincade bounds out of the door roaring

LK: WHERE IS HE!?

Security are frantically trying to calm the former Hardcore Champion down but to no avail

Security Guard: Please Logan, he's not here yet! Surely Tom Ree is the man you should be concentrating on?...

Logan punches the guard square in the face knocking him out cold before making his way down towards the locker rooms. He systematically begins kicking each door in to find no one inside

LK: NAY... NAY!!!! COME OUT YOU FUCKING LITTLE PRICK!!!.......................... CAMEROOOOOOOOON!!

Kincade is writhing with anger and pain as he hyperventilates.

He makes it to where Cameron Faith's usual locker room is, he kicks the door off it's hinges but inside he finds and empty room.

Guards jump on Kincade as he stands there in a daze, the loss of his beloved Hardcore championship obviously hitting him hard he barely puts up a fight for a second as the guards over power him without a fight, he soon snaps back to reality and begins head butting, biting, clawing and kicking himself free.

Logan begins to head back to the car park as if waiting for Faith to appear, he stands in the cold car park staring at the entrance as Guards stand by the door licking their wounds awaiting Logan's next move....

As Logan is standing looking at entrance, a door slams from the left hand of car park. The security guards look to the left and one of them rolls their eyes. Logan who had previously been transfixed on the entrance also twists his head to the left, a snarl on his face. Once he sees Tom Ree emerging the door, the snarl turns into an evil smile. He begins to make his way towards Tom but the security guards from a line blocking Logan off. Tom slowly swaggers over towards Logan, his Hardcore Title gleaming on his shoulder.

"Bit of an issue with the temper Logan? After Cameron Faith are you? It cannot be him you really want though can it? You want this don't you?"

He takes the title from his shoulder and holds it out towards Logan who makes a grab for it. Tom just takes a step backwards before a little chuckle.

"You think you are going to take it back that easy? You think I am just going to relinquish it to you without a fight? Then you are in for quite some surprise Logan. Because whilst you are out here looking for Cameron Faith, I am preparing. Mentally and physically, I am ready. The same cannot be said for you? How can you focus on me when you have Cameron Faith inside your head? And he is there! He is there when you sleep. You are thinking of him now, despite my presence right in front of you. Why don't you concentrate on me Logan? I want some form of a challenge for this title. Not just a man who is so distracted he doesn't even notice I am the champion. If you keep thinking of Cameron Faith, I guarantee you I will walk out as the champion"

With that Tom goes to walk of only for Logan to cut him off.

Logan lunges forward but the security guards manage to force him back.

LK: TOM! I have fought the best for the biggest prize of all and came out on top, I don't need preparation for the likes of you, just see to it that you don't put any scratches on my title while you look after it for me.... or I will snap all your fingers off and stuff them up your fucking arse....

The security guards look concerned that Logan may possibly be talking literally.

LK: You never beat me shit head, you hear me? YOU NEVER BEAT ME!

Tom laughs as he walks off all the while Logan is transfixed on the Hardcore title...

RJ: You could feel the tension between those two backstage...now it's all going to come to a head...and that's next!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:14 pm

RJ: Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, where it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: And without further ado, we're going to hand over to Mike Bird to introduce the competitors for match.

RJ: I can't wait to see this match Mike, it's going to be absolute carnage!

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman, the following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL and is for the 6WF HARDCORE TITLE!

Introducing first, the challenger...he hails from Liverpool and weighs in 252lbs...LOGAN KINCAAADDEEEEE!

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED... ’Edgecrusher’ roars out around the arena. Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, carrying two kendo sticks with him. Kincade paces down the ramp, smirking as he slides into the ring and stares down the ramp.

RJ: What a turn of events for Logan Kincade, who looked to be on the verge of cashing in his Fight for The Right contract after last week's main event.

MW: But then he was stopped by Cameron Faith, who also took the Fight for The Right briefcase from him.

RJ: And to top things off, Tom Ree then cashed in his Freshers Ball contract on Kincade to win the Hardcore Title.

Mike Bird: And now...weighing in at 295lbs...he is the NEWWWW 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...THE TEACHER...TOMMM REEEEEEEE!

'Successful’ booms out and the crowd boo as Tom Ree walks out confidently, holding the Hardcore Title. He walks down the ramp ignoring the booing fans, he points at a fan and tells them to be quiet before shaking his head and continuing on his way. Ree stops just outside the ring, he holds the Hardcore Title up.

RJ: Tom Ree's first title in 6WF, and you have to hand it to him, he cashed in his Freshers Ball contract at just the right time.

MW: It was inevitable that he would. He's the most intelligent man in 6WF 'Arj, and he timed his attack to perfection!

RJ: Just like Kincade has now! Not even letting Ree into the ring!

Tom Ree is still holding his Hardcore Title up when he climbs onto the ring apron, Logan Kincade runs in and boots Ree in the head, The Teacher drops down to the outside and Kincade follows him out with the kendo sticks.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ree stumbles up to his feet, Logan Kincade quickly smashes the kendo stick into the gut of Ree who keels forward. Kincade then smashes the kendo stick down across the back of Ree, who falls to the floor. Logan Kincade then grabs the steel steps, dragging them away from the corner post.

He lifts up Ree, scoop slamming the new hardcore champion down onto the steps. Kincade then places Ree's head on the steps before smashing a kendo stick down across the back of the Hardcore Champion's head until the kendo stick is beyond use. Logan throws the remains into the crowd, before running in and kneeing Ree in the head. He falls off the steps and Kincade covers.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Logan Kincade hauls up Tom Ree, driving a series of punches into the stomach of Tom Ree, before launching him head-first into the steel ring post. Kincade then starts wrapping the other kendo stick into the back of Ree. He then holds the stick across the throat of Ree, before dragging him back and hitting a Russian legsweep onto the steel steps.

RJ: This is where Kincade thrives, where as we don't really know what Ree is like in these situations, despite his impressive performance in the ladder match at Born In Fire.

Kincade hauls Ree up off the steel steps, before launching him into the railings. Kincade then runs in, hitting a knee to the head of Ree. The Hardcore champion slowly gets to his feet, Kincade boots him in the gut and then throws Ree back into the railings with a smirk on his face. Kincade covers him again.

Ref: 1............2...........Kick out!

Ree drives the shoulder up. Logan picks him up and hits a firm elbow smash to the side of Ree's head. He stumbles back, Logan grabs Ree and drives his head into the ring apron, then the steel ring post and then back down onto the steel steps. Kincade places Ree's head across the steps before climbing onto the top rope.

Kincade leaps off, going for a double foot stomp but Ree rolls out of the way. Logan manages to land on his feet, Ree quickly hits a dropkick to the knee of Kincade, whose head crashes into the steps. Ree places Logan into a front facelock, he steps onto the ring apron...

MW: Diving DDT onto the steel steps!

RJ: Great move from Tom Ree!

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Tom Ree picks up Kincade, he rolls him into the ring before looking under the ring apron. Ree throws in a couple of steel chairs, a trash can, another kendo stick and a 2x4. Ree then steps into the ring, Kincade is up and throws a wild punch which Ree easily ducks, he grabs Kincade by the waist and hits a Ranhei, dropping him down into the mat.

Ree grabs the trash can lid, he places his knee down in the back of Kincade to keep him grounded, he then pulls back on the head of Kincade before using his other hand to drive the trash can lid into the head of Logan Kincade. Ree then places the trash can lid under the face of Logan, before proceeding to stomp down on the head of Logan continually.

The Hardcore champion then bounces off the ropes, leaping into the air and nailing a curb stomp down on the head of Kincade. Ree hushes the crowd, before turning and dragging Logan up...

RJ: Piledriver!

MW: This is the most vicious we've ever seen Ree, I like it!

Tom Ree sits up one of the steel chairs, he then lifts up Logan Kincade and suplexes him down into the canvas. Ree walks towards the corner, he removes the turnbuckle cover and brings it with him. Ree then lifts up Logan, sitting him down on the steel chair. Ree then wraps the turnbuckle cover around his right-hand before smashing punches down into the head of Logan Kincade.

Logan slumps off the chair down to the canvas. Ree places the chair underneath his knee, before leaping into the air and hitting a knee drop, which in turn drives the chair down into the head of Logan Kincade. Tom Ree then hooks the leg of Kincade.

Ree gets to his feet, he picks up the 2x4 that he threw into the ring. Ree applies an armbar on Kincade, slowly dragging him to his feet and then smashing the 2x4 into the head of Kincade. He stumbles into the ropes, Ree whips him out across the ring and then flips Logan over on the rebound by driving the 2x4 into the stomach.

Tom Ree sits up the steel chair, he then Irish whips Logan Kincade out across the ring and on the rebound, flapjacks the former world champion face-first into the steel chair. Tom Ree then bounces off the ropes, hitting a leg drop bulldog, driving the head of Kincade down into the chair. He drops down to the mat and Tom Ree hooks the leg.

RJ: You have to say that this is incredibly impressive from Tom Ree, he's taking it to Logan Kincade like I've never seen before.

Kincade powers the shoulder up. Tom Ree hauls him to his feet, dragging him to the corner where he drives Logan's head into the exposed steel of the top turnbuckle repeatedly. Ree then picks up the trash can, throwing it into the head of Logan Kincade.

Ree then sprints in, going for a big boot but Kincade counters by smashing the trash can into the head of Ree. He staggers backwards and Logan sprints in, he nails a huge leaping clothesline on Ree who slumps to the canvas.

Logan quickly grabs the steel chair, he wraps it around the head of Ree before stomping down repeatedly.

MW: This is exactly the kind of brutality that we've come to expect from Logan Kincade.

Kincade removes the chair from the head of Ree, waiting for him to get to his knees before smashing the chair down into the back of the head of Ree. Logan then sits both chairs up, he lifts Ree into the air...

RJ: Brainbuster onto the chairs!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Ree forces the shoulder up off the mat. Logan Kincade then grabs the trash can and positions it in the corner, between the 2nd and 3rd ropes. Kincade then drags Ree to his feet, before hitting a scoop slam. Ree rolls up, he runs at Kincade who flips Ree onto his shoulders and then reverse powerbombs him face-first into the trash can which is positioned in the corner.

The trash can crumples up with an imprint from where Ree's head smashed into it. Logan grabs the 2x4, he holds it across the throat of Ree before dragging him backwards and nailing another Russian legsweep. Kincade again makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Kincade lifts Tom Ree to his feet, he nails a series of big European Uppercuts on Ree. He pokes Logan in the eye out of desperation and then stops onto the ring apron. Kincade quickly picks up a chair and throws it in the direction of Ree. He catches the chair, only for Logan to drill Ree with a superkick and send him flying off the apron.

Logan steps down to the outside, he removes one of the monitor's from the commentator's desk and then waits for Ree to rise before running in and smashing the monitor into the head of the Hardcore champion. Blood is pouring from Ree's head as Logan puts the monitor back on the commentator's desk before driving the Hardcore champion's head down into it repeatedly.

Ree stumbles back from the table, Logan runs in and hits a crossbody block. Kincade quickly removes some of the mats on the outside, before dragging up Ree. He hits a knee into the gut...

RJ: DDT onto the exposed concrete!

MW: Kincade pulling out all of the stops here.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

The hardcore champion again gets the shoulder up. Logan drags up Ree and then throws him into the steel ring post. Logan swings his arms around, signalling a meathook clothesline. Logan runs in, Ree ducks underneath it and Kincade's arm smashes into the steel ring post.

Ree quickly grabs the steel chair which Mike Bird is sat on, he then wraps it around the right arm of Kincade before smashing the chair and arm into the steel ring post with brutal force as Kincade screams in agony. Ree continues with the assault for a few more minutes before dragging Logan back and hitting a DDT-like move, but instead of driving his head into the chair, he traps the right arm of Kincade in the chair. Ree hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Tom Ree gets to his feet, he looks down at the concrete which Kincade had exposed by removing the matting and then smiles to himself. He hauls up Logan, and then slings him into the concrete with a German suplex. He then lifts up Kincade, hitting a 2nd German suplex onto the concrete. He hauls up Kincade again and this time walks towards the steel ring post, before German suplexing Logan into that. Tom Ree again makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................2....................Kick out!

MW: Dear god, what a move that was!

RJ: Both men showing some incredible fight here!

Tom Ree walks towards the steel railings, he drags them away from the fans before lifting them up and slamming them down on Logan. Ree then drags up Logan, lifting him onto the ring apron. He lifts Logan into the air...

MW: MUSCLE-BUSTER ONTO THE RAILINGS!

Ref: 1.................2.............................Kick out!

Logan Kincade again manages to drive the shoulder up just in time. Tom Ree decides to roll Kincade back into the ring, adding another steel chair to the mix as well. Ree sits the steel chair up and then gets ready for the last lesson, only for Logan to shove Ree head-first into the trash can positioned in the corner.

Ree stumbles back, Logan Kincade quickly applies his patented sleeper hold on the Hardcore champion...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE ONTO THE STEEL CHAIR!

MW: KINCADE'S GOING TO WIN BACK THE TITLE ONLY A WEEK AFTER LOSING IT!

Ref: 1........................2.............................Kick out!

RJ: REE KICKED OUT!

MW: UNBELIEVABLE!

Logan Kincade punches the mat in frustration, he then goes to the outside and brings in a table. He sits the table up in the middle of the ring, and then picks up Ree, slamming him down onto it.

Kincade is about to climb up to the top rope when "I fought the law" blares out through the speakers and Kincade turns around, his eyes widen in anger as Cameron Faith strolls out with the Fight for The Right briefcase. Kincade steps back into the ring, motioning Faith forward.

RJ: What's he doing out here?

MW: This is no disqualification RJ, he's allowed out here to do whatever he wants!

Faith rolls into the ring and Kincade immediately flies at him, only for Faith to kick Logan in the gut. The double champion then swings the briefcase at Kincade, but unlike last week, Logan has it scouted and grabs the briefcase from Faith's hands and takes it back...

RJ: Kincade had that move read...SUPERKICK!

MW: FAITH JUST SUPERKICKED THE BRIEFCASE INTO KINCADE!

Logan is lay out on the canvas, Tom Ree rolls off the table and Faith picks up Kincade, lying him across the table before leaving the ring with the Fight for The Right briefcase, smirking. Ree stumbles to his feet, he sees Kincade strewn across the table and goes up top....

MW: DOUBLE LEG DROP!

RJ: REE JUST PUT KINCADE THROUGH THE TABLE!

MW: COVER!

Ref: 1............................2.......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What a match!

MW: Tremendous fighting spirit from both men, a real war between these two!

RJ: Unfortunately, Cameron Faith felt the need to get involved once again.

Mike Bird: Ladies and Gentleman...the winner of this match by way of PINFALL and STILLLLL 6WF HARDCORE CHAMPION...THE TEACHER...TOM REEEEEEEEEE!

MW: Ree retains the title in his first match as champion, but I think that's given him an insight into what he has in store for him as Hardcore champion.

RJ: That was a real battle, Ree managed to come through it though and showed a certain flair for Hardcore wrestling.

MW: Combining his intelligence and the more brutal side he showed there, you have to think that Tom Ree is going to be one hell of a Hardcore champion.

RJ: If you beat Logan Kincade in the environment in which he thrives in, then you're definitely suited to the Hardcore division.

Ree emerges from the wreckage of the table, blood still pouring from his head as the ref holds his arm aloft in victory before handing Ree the Hardcore title belt, which he clutches close to his chest. The Teacher is about to step out of the ring when "Something from Nothing" rings out through the speakers...

RJ: Here he is, our new general manager, Jonathan Creed!

MW: I wonder what he has to say now.

Jonathan Creed: If you could just hold up there a second Tom, I have an announcement to make. Firstly, congratulations on your win, that was a fine display...even if Cameron Faith felt the need to get involved on your behalf.

With Logan having used his rematch clause tonight, that leaves you without a number 1 contender to your title belt with just two shows to go before our first pay per view of 2015...Redemption! And so next week, we are going to end the final Lockdown of 2014 with a bang.

On the new year's special of Lockdown, on the 30th December, there will be a battle royal to determine the N01 contender for the Hardcore Title...and it will involve the whole roster! There is only three people ineligible to compete in the match...yourself, 6WF World Champion Max Adamson and his N01 contender Christopher Patricks. Apart from those three, everyone else in this company will be fighting it out for the chance to compete for the Hardcore Title against you at Redemption!

RJ: Wow what an announcement that is!

MW: What a way to end the year!

Jonathan Creed: Thank you for watching everyone, and have a good Christmas! See you next week for the final Lockdown of 2014.

*Creed walks off, leaving Ree fuming as Lockdown goes off the air.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down