6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 23rd August!!

+11
Paul Mac
Teej
JJ Johnson
Toozey
Geoff
Cable
Marky
Nay
Twisty
CJ
6WF Admin
15 posters

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 23rd August!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 23rd August!!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Match 1
# 1 Contenders Match for the 6WF Freeweight Title
Kenji Hidari v CM Funk

Match 2
No DQ Match
James McManus v The Fanatic

Match 3
TGA v Max Adamson w/ Clarissa

Match 4
Soloman Riddick w/ Scorpion v Tsukasa Yagamura w/ Kenzaki Nogami

Match 5
Time Attack Match Qualifier
Marshall Murdoch v Dicey Reilly

Match 6
Cameron Faith v Lucas Takeo v Crime Lord v Logan Kincade

Main Event
8 Man Tag Team Match
Clarke James, Keith Leone, Vortex and Johnny Oko v Geoff Steel, Cassius Zhi, Udo Berg & Visage

Last edited by Rich on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 23rd August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 23rd August!!

Post by CJ Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:34 pm

The camera pans around the arena and shows the excited crowd waiting for some action to occur, as “Limo Wreck” plays and the crowd erupt into cheers. After a few moments Keith Leone walks out onto the stage, clad in his usual wrestling attire and hoodie. Leone then surveys the crowd before skulking down to the ring, tagging a few fans hands as he does so, before rolling into the ring and calling for a microphone. Leone then waits in the centre of the ring for the crowd to die down, as he then begins to speak.

Leone: Ask and you will receive, search and you will find; never have those words been more appropriate for an incident. At Lockdown I went out seeking help, looking for a unified front against a common enemy, something that seemed almost impossible to even believe in. We were all too focused on our own goals and egos to co-exist as one and demonstrate that pack mentality isn’t only seen in more sinister circumstances. For the first time Cassius felt the other side of the attack from a group of wild animals, each of whom showing no mercy to their prey. I can barely remember the first time I was attacked by a bunch of Walker’s hired muscle, Walker’s reign of tyranny dates back that long, all I remember though was the feeling of betrayal and injustice probably hurt me as much as the physical beating did. I truly hope that it was the same for you Cassius when you looked up and saw the five of us standing over you, I hope it burned a hole deep inside of you as the rage begin to build. You may think that in your past you have been wronged Cassius, and that the world has always been against you, but trust me when I say, that’ll be nothing compared to the treatment you will receive from us. We don’t need the numbers to gain an advantage in our situation, but then again neither do you, you just like to make a statement with them. With that in mind, I do hope that you enjoy as we all get our measure of vengeance on each and every member of ReGenesis, because you have to remember that we’re not the good guys here, none of us will ever win humanitarian of the year, we’re just going to do what’s right, even if that means we have to fight you using your own rules.

But away from that gang warfare mentality, I think the failures of a certain World Champion need to be highlighted following his delay last week. The 6WF guys may have made sure that you were outnumbered after the match had finished, and hell, they may even have given you a helpful hand in finding your way back to the ring, but remember that it was me who got the pinfall. You tried to run away from me when I had you beaten, some men see that as the act of a smart man as you supposedly had nothing to fight for at Lockdown, but I see it for what it really was, the act of a coward. For a man who is leading one of the most dominant forces in wrestling history you sure do give up easily, you’d rather run and hide than continue fighting to the bitter end. That’s why you’re so much of a step backward as a World Champion compared to me, I was the longest reigning 6WF World Champion in history, and I fought anyone and everyone who came for me. Marshall Murdoch, Chris Patricks, Cobra, Geoff Steel, Mike Hill; each one came for my title and I was able to keep hold of that belt without resorting to running away when the going got tough. Cassius, you know full well that on a level playing field I could take my World Title back in a heartbeat, but I guess that’s why I’m never getting another title shot in this company again, I mean if I were to get that kind of power base again it would be very bad news for ReGenesis. So with my inability to fight for a World Title, I guess I’m stuck with fighting for my pride against the only man who could contend with Alex Walker for the title of “scum of the earth” in Dicey Reilly. Oh and Dicey, I’m sure that you enjoyed taunting me last week knowing that I could do nothing to stop you, so I guess I’m going to have to get creative once again with this war. I’d say I’m going to come down to the ring and beat the living hell out of you this week, but I think Marshall is more than capable of doing that without me. So all I’ll say is this Dicey, I’m going to get you sooner rather than later, only this time I’m going to do it on my own terms.

This week though, we get the first chance to see how well a 6WF cohesive unit can function, when I’m joined by Clarke James and the Consultancy to take on the 6WF World Champion Cassius Zhi, Geoff Steel, Udo Berg and Visage. I mean just look at that team; a World Champion, former World Champion and Tag Team Champions, in most situations you’d think the result would be obvious, but the success of ReGenesis is only half of the story. The tactics are the untold story in this situation, and sure enough the numbers advantage has until this point played a very effective part in their dominance. Now though there is no numbers advantage, we know how many you’ve got to send at us and we’ve got them matched. Hell, even if you bring down the cavalry for the match, we still have guys waiting in the wings to come down and join us; it’s all part of Newton’s Third Law, each action has an equal and opposite reaction. You went around beating people down and making enemies left right and centre because you allowed yourselves to believe that no way in hell would anyone dare to try and rise up against you and the few that did would be easily crushed. It’s all coming back to bite you now though isn’t it? You need to be very concerned that more guys are joining with 6WF, even Logan Kincade was able to team with two of our guys to take you on. If an animal like that is able to coexist with us in order to take you on then you should be very afraid that other guys you’ve wronged will be coming knocking soon. Obviously though, this is only the beginning, we’ve proven that we can coexist for a short period of time, but we’ve also proven we still have the egos to bring this alliance crashing down to the ground. Consultancy; you may have slightly different reasons for going after ReGenesis than myself, Marshall and Clarke do, but unless we can find a way to watch each other’s backs, there is no way we can win. We each have the skill to defeat ReGenesis, we just need the support of other guys to keep the numbers fair, because it’s all well and good saying that you’ll fight until your last breath against ReGenesis, but with Walker in charge, he’ll be more than happy to watch you do so.

Keith Leone snarls slightly as he then lowers the microphone and goes to leave the ring.

CJ

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 23rd August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 23rd August!!

Post by Twisty Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 am

As Leone goes to leave the ring, “Black Shuck” blares through the speakers and stops him in his tracks. The Consultancy soon appear on the stage with the crowd cheering them on. Oko is in his usual attire and chewing gum, whereas Vortex is still wearing his “SCREWED UP” green t-shirt. The two men start to walk down to the ring, tagging the fans hands, but staring straight at Leone. They walk around the outside and grab microphones before entering the ring.

As the music dies down, Oko walks straight up to Leone and starts eyeballing him. He lifts the microphone to the side of his mouth and his chewing can be heard. He doesn’t say a word as he sizes up to Leone and the two men stare at each other. Vortex stays away behind Leone and looks at the back of his head while smirking. Oko finally backs away slowly, nodding as he does so, before retreating to his usual position in the corner. Leone watches him but then senses Vortex pacing up to him from behind. He quickly turns to face him and Vortex backs away with his hands raised in a “calm down” fashion. Leone gives Oko another brief look before Vortex starts to speak.

Vortex: Sorry Keith…..we didn’t mean to startle you there. I was just taking the time to watch your back while you were preoccupied with Johnny…..

Keith Leone spins back round at Vortex, as the big man smirks at him.

Vortex: You know…..it is funny. Real funny. I can take the Re-Genesis beatings. Bones mend and bruises heal and I have come to expect it every week. What I don’t come to expect, but what we seem to be getting lately, is our own so called-partners……..PARTNERS……..trying to school us in what we should do and what our motives are!

He paces up and down the ring.

Vortex: Watch your back?…….watch your back?!…....the thing is Keith that is what The Consultancy has been doing for you 3 guys for the past few months. You don’t need to tell us about what we need to do. We have been the ones that have been doing it….....frequently! Two weeks ago, you and James had a tag match which resulted you being beat down. Who came out to save you? Come on Keith, who came out to save you?!

Leone doesn’t say anything but continues to stare at Vortex.

Vortex: Then last week….with James close to tapping…..I came out and chased off that goddamn cheat of a referee and allowed the so called saviour to win that match. I had his back then Keith…...…where was you? You weren’t even on the card and yet you stayed away. I KNEW what my responsibilities were! Even when I had a handicap match up straight after! Don’t you think I had enough on my plate than to baby-sit you two?!

Oko smirks in the corner as Vortex continues to rage.

Vortex: Not forgetting that our manager took time out to look after US, and instead chose to fight for grand old 6WF. Chose to fight for you Keith. Watching YOUR back. And in all that time, we were screwed THREE times out of the tag team championships. Championships we could have won if Charlie had concentrated on US and not YOU! Where were team 6WF there? Where was this brother in arms attitude we have to build our partnership on?

Leone goes to speak but Vortex cuts in.

Vortex: Do I sound annoyed to you Keith? Do I sound a bit jaded? Do I sound like a whining bitch?! Maybe so…..because I feel like I have been fucked like one! You come out here like some kind of team leader and cheer leader rolled up into one. Barking orders from the sidelines without wanting to get involved. I shook your hand last week when you beat Zhi. I looked in your eyes and congratulated you. But the look you gave me back is like you have when you have just trodden into some dog shit. I am tired of hearing about how long your careers have been. I am tired of hearing how many championships you have won. All that counts for nothing. It has been the group of Johnny Oko, Vortex and Charlie Kramer that has made team 6WF a reality. Without those three components, you would all still be running around screaming foul but doing nothing about it. Just like you did last week before a main event dropped in your lap…..

He walks up to Leone.

Vortex: Are you listening to this Keith? Are you taking all this in? If The Consultancy only follows cold hard cash for their services, then certain people in this organisation…....you included…....…better get their wallets ready. Or….you can stop chucking it back in our faces and start treating us like partners. Because lets face it Keith…..as partners…..right now the only ego I am worried about is yours.

Vortex looks down and then up at the crowd, as they start to feel the tension. He looks back at Leone and continues.

Vortex: Look…..Keith….and to all the people in this building……I am not on my time of the month. I am not going senile again. I am saying all this for one reason and one reason only. And it isn’t money……but respect.

He looks Leone square in the eye.

Vortex: I respect Marshall…..hence why we worked so well last week when we tagged. I respect James…….hence why I came out to help when he was being cheated. And I respect you Keith. I respect what you have had to put up with and how you are still standing tall. A guy who had the very thing he used to fight for, taken away from him and told he could never fight for it again.

Leone nods his head.

Vortex: I respect the three of you enough that when I have a problem, I come out here and tell you. Not stew in the back and sulk. This is what we have over Re-Genesis. They play as if they're united. But behind each others backs, they talk about being separate and having their own personal plans. Our differences of opinion have been laid out for you to see…..same with how I treated Marshall last week. It might have been uncomfortable……but we knew where we stood. And as long as you realise that I stand beside you and not behind you, then we will get on fine. And standing side by side…..I will continue to watch your back.

He looks behind Leone at Oko, who thinks about saying something in his microphone but ends up just nodding and smirking. Vortex walks over to the ropes and stares up the aisle.

Vortex: I think it is time…..screwed up to the max…….for us to show Re-Genesis another of Newton’s Laws. At rest, or in motion, 6WF will stay unflinching until a force is acted against us. Then we react……..in kind.

He continues to look up the aisle, as Leone stares at him from behind.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:37 pm

*A huge cheer goes up from the crowd as "I Fought The Law" blasts out around the arena and Cameron Faith steps out onto the stage wearing Jeans, Hoodie, his familiar Baseball Cap and the Freeweight Championship over his shoulder. He walks to the top of the ramp and raises the belt above his head to the approval of the fans before making his way down to the ring*

RJ: What an opportunity for Cameron Faith this week as he takes on three of the best in 6WF right now including his former tag team partner Logan Kincade.

MW: What an understatement, you are talking about two future world champions and a multiple time World Champion and 6WF legend. This is a whole new level of opponent he is about to step into the ring with.

RJ: Thats true Michael, but you only need to look at the last time Cameron faced Crime Lord on Lockdown when he came to the ring dressed in a ghostbusters outfit to see how much he has improved. Sure he is a massive underdog in this one but I wouldn't completely write him off. He has shown many times against Logan that he has some fight in him.

*The camera returns to Cameron who is now standing in the middle of the ring microphone in hand. He waits for the crowd to quieten a little before raising the mic.*

CF: So Kenji Hidari finally beats me once in god nows how many attempts and is instantly handed a number one contenders match against Re-Genesis's favourite plaything, CM Funk. Seriously what's the point!!!! We all know CM Funk is way out of your league.

But then again it doesn't make any difference who you face Kenji, does it? Your brotherhood will make sure you win that match no matter what. The truth is though Kenji it don't matter to me who I face for this title, but if it does turn out to be you just remember I already got rid of one bitch this month, and she actually showed some balls which is more than can be said for you.

*The crowd burst out into Nay chants as Cameron starts to pace the ring*

MW: Cameron has only ever scraped wins against Kenji, he surely doesn't want to be getting him angry?

RJ: I don't know Michael, Kenji has out wrestled Cameron every time they have faced, he knows his best hope is to turn it into a brawl. A tactic that most definately won't work in his match this week.

*Cameron stops pacing and raises the microphone again*

CF: As for my match this week, i'm about to step foot in the ring with some of the biggest stars in 6WF, literally.   Every single one of my opponents has at one point thrown me around the ring like a puppet so I get why I'm a huge underdog here but I don't see it that way.

You see despite Logan's meteoric rise to the top he never beat me when it mattered, every single time he needed his brother to take me out. Then you have Takeo pulling out matches because he has a headache. Logan beat me about the head so badly I struggled to remember my name some days and that never stopped me stepping coming out here to fight. Finally we have Crime Lord possibly the greatest wrestler to grace this company but that reputation counts for nothing in the ring, as Takeo and Logan have proven. You see every single one of them is beatable. They have their weaknesses.

I mean Logan, Crime Lord and Takeo may be be barbaric monsters but I'm the only that doesn't need to shower in my swimming trunks so their size can't be all it's cracked up to be.

*Crowd burst into laughter as Cameron hold up his pinkie finger before scratching his nose with it*

CF: I may be stepping into that ring as the major underdog but I'm also stepping into that ring as a champion in my own right. Right me of at your peril.

*The crowd burst out into a serious of Nay chants again as Cameron leans to step through the ropes*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:02 am

The lights are dim at ringside, the crowd are expectant as the lights slowly turn back on to reveal Max Adamson sat on the edge of his seat, on a steel chair in the middle of the ring. Adamson has grown a stubbly beard since last week, and is looking a little dishevelled. He is wearing faded jeans with an old Chris Patricks "I am the Enigma" t-shirt on, and is twiddling a microphone between his hands and fingers, while looking completely nonplussed at the booing crowd.

Max: A while ago, I claimed that I would punish he who was responsible for Max Adamson losing the chance to become number one contender to the World Championship. A lot of people didn't get what I meant. Clarissa, my girlfriend, didn't get what I meant. You, the fans inside this arena, didn't get what I meant. After Lockdown, you will get what I meant.

(Adamson rubs his beard and looks agitated)

Max: I must admit though, I'm surprised. I'm surprised I actually have my revenge match against TGA so soon after asking for it! Knowing the 6WF board and GM's over recent times, it's not normally like them to do something so... Pro-active. But here we are. A Born In Fire standard match on Lockdown as a gift to you, the people. TGA versus Max Adamson. It could be a match for the ages... But not if I have anything to do with it. A match for the ages, a 5 star match if you will, is about giving the people what they want. It's about two finely tuned athletes putting on a wrestling clinic. It's about two individuals, wrestling and giving it their absolute all to score a pinfall or submission.

(Adamson stands up and knocks the chair over as he does)

Max: This isn't about a pinfall or a submission for me. This is about revenge. This is about vengeance. TGA messed with the legacy of Chris Patricks. For that, he shall never be forgiven. He shall never be released by the captors of his sins. TGA knows he did wrong. But like every other sycophant in 6WF, he denies it. He denies he ever did anything wrong, preaches as if he were the victim. Preaches to the walking stupid as each and every one of you somehow believed him! My point is this. This isn't going to be "pure". This match is going to be TGA getting what's coming to him. And by that, I don't mean a quick roll-up for three seconds. I mean pain. I mean torture. I mean beating TGA to within an inch of his pathetic life. When he steps between those ropes, when he goes face to face with Max Adamson, I will look him square in his beady eyes and know he will be sorry. Even if he isn't sorry at the beginning of the match, believe me, he will be sorry by the end.

(Adamson starts pacing around the ring slowly, looking down as he does)

Max: I could stay out here repeating myself about how TGA screwed me out of my World Title match. About how TGA had ruined my attempt to leave a lasting legacy to Chris Patricks. Two things, one, you already know about that yet you choose to disbelieve it. And two, while TGA thinks he has ruined my attempt to leave a lasting legacy to Chris, he hasn't. All TGA has done is delay me. He will be nothing but a speedbump on my road to the World Championship. And as TGA knows, he and I have history when it comes to roads and driving...

(Adamson points up to the sky and mouths "I will do this for you Chris, love you man")

Max: If there's one thing I've learnt from the past few weeks, it's that "haters gonna hate". No matter what I do, there always will be that disproportionate few who hate Max Adamson. I could save 100 baby kittens from a burning building, and these people will hate me. So I bear that in mind, if I'm going to be hated irrespective of my actions, I may as well do whatever I want to do, whatever is best for me and for Chris' legacy, and if I run you down "Teej", in the process, frankly I don't give a toss. Chris and I are together in this. He still remains in my soul, in my dreams and in my heart. And when Max and Paddy are finished desecrating your carcass "Teej", you and all these people will finally understand what I've been trying to tell you...

(For the first time tonight, Adamson smiles, almost sickeningly)

Max: ...You cannot stop destiny.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:16 pm

(The following promo is sponsored by Hidari Kenji of Re-Genesis..viewer discretion is advised)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hidari Kenji RP
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

......- You see there are followers and there are leaders....the followers follow the man who they look up to and the leader is the man who leades and defines the existence of men all around him...ladies and gentlemen you are looking at your leader!

(The lights lick on showing a man with a mask of a phantom with darts into his hand aiming at a picture of Cameron Faith with his Freeweight Championship)

.......- This man is the sign of deception and arrogance and not what we people seek. This man is a disgrace to mankind! This man you see before you is a liar and a manipulator of us all.

(The figure continues to throw darts at the picture of Cameron Faith)

.......- The people who follow this man are all puppets and sheep! Those people think his man can lead but he is no mere leader! That's where I come in at!

(The figure removes the mask showing Hidari Kenji with a look of disgust and disgrace)

Hidari- There are levels it seems to reach a point to knock on the doors of this man and inform him that I have a gun on the outside waiting to come inside. Cameron Faith you are a man who I am disgusted by...with each Genshin to your gut you need to realize that your title run of being Freeweight Champion is coming sadly to a end! I am your successor not because I say this but simply because I am it!

(Hidari pauses as he throw his last dart aiming for the Freeweight Championship)

Hidari- That Freeweight Championship is going to be a Re-Genesis own property! You wondering why??? Simply I because old dogs are getting boring, lazy and tired and the new dogs are more hungrier and starving for a feast! You are no mere competition for me Cameron Faith and just as I am proud to say that I will make a joke out of Funk! Nay you let your pride get in the way of your thoughts and that will soon be your downfall.

(Hidari turns around facing a crowd full of men)

Hidari- There ain't no other man who can do what I do!

STRIVE FOR WHAT I WANT TO OBTAIN!

OWN WHAT I DESERVE!

TAKE WHAT I WANT!

Hidari- There is no CM where the CM isn't Chicago Made but the Funk comes from the stupidity that we are surrounded by that blinds these people! The roadblock is a man who hasn't' achieved what I achieved! Funk reminds me of a Saurus! Funk reminds me of Dactyl's. How Ludacris!

(Hidari looks annoyed)

Hidari- 8/23/13 I will make a example out of my opponent!

8/23/13 I will kill for my Brotherhood!

8/23/13 I will obtain #1 Contendership for my BROTHERHOOD!

Walk with Me!

(Hidari pulls out a gun as he cocks it back)

(The scene fades away as you hear the sound of the gun going off)

.......-

Last edited by Cable on Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:23 pm

The cameras cut to the back and we see Geoff Steel stood with his arms crossed watching a TV monitor of the ring where The Consultancy and Keith Leone are digressing, he is wearing his Silver hoodie and red wrestling shorts, the camera zooms in on Geoffs face a smirk etched upon it. Geoff continues to watch the monitor not moving from his spot, Jack Reynolds then enters the shot and stands beside Geoff, Steel turns to Reynolds and nods acknowledging his presence before returning to the monitor, both men continue to watch in silence, not giving anything away. Steel then begins to chortle out loud and turns to Reynolds.

GS: Is that 6WFs great hope?

JR: Mostly

GS: I forgot how pitiful this company actually is, if that is the best they can come up with to stop us from seizing control. Personally I have no idea why this threat is being taken so seriously, just look at them you would hardly call them a cohesive unit, to most it would seem like they were the worst of enemies no members of the same team with a common cause, this is what’s got Walker so worried, this isn’t even going to be a challenge, we shouldn’t be concerned about them, they should be more concerned about each other rather than Re-Genesis. Not that I complaining mind Jack I could do with picking up an easy victory this Friday to try and paper over yet more failings on my behalf last week, no doubt when Alex catches up with me he will have some stern words once more, about how we can’t have failure Re-Genesis and if I don’t start improving somebody else may be there to take my place. Whilst I know my performances of late haven’t been great I also know Alex well enough to know when he’s bluffing, he knows it wouldn’t be a smart move on his behalf to remove me from his plans, he’s learnt first-hand just what a pain I can be as a member of the opposition, he won’t want the stress that would come with that, so I’ll listen to his words of wisdom and mostly I will agree with him, but any threats he makes I know to take them with a pinch of salt, I think even he knows that, but that’s why we are so successful we have an understanding we actually know each other inside and out, unlike the superstars that have been thrown together to oppose us.

JR: Don’t take this the wrong way Geoff, but aren’t you taking a risk on just expecting to brush these men aside, no offence but that attitude may be the reason you’ve been falling short of the bar as of late.

Geoff looks a bit taken aback by Jacks remarks

GS: Cut me some slack Jack don’t you think I get another abuse already without you stepping up to the mark, I’ve already admitted that my form needs to increase significantly but is doesn’t help when people keep bringing up my shortfalls, I’m not one to make excuses but this past week, I hadn’t prepared for Logan to be in that match he was thrown in at the last minute, that’s hardly fair changing the game at the last minute, ok as the champion I am I know i should be ready for anything at any time, but that wasn’t in the script for me, it took me by complete surprise, you can’t blame for being caught out. Had I been told in advance I have no doubt as a team we would have won that match, we could have devised a game plan to suit all parties. It’s hardly fair Jack and why should I take all the blame, there was three of us out there where were the men to watch my back, I don’t see anybody questioning Dicey or Berg, no once more it falls on me to be the scapegoat, why because I was the last man able to fight and I just fell short. Nobody was complaining the week before when I lead Re-Genesis to two victories pretty much on my own, I didn’t hear any compliments thrown my way, but as soon as there’s a loss everybody is quick to point the finger in my direction, I can take the brunt and nobody is more critical of my performances than myself, but to me I think the others should start to take a long hard look at their own performances, because believe me Jack without me to take the blame they would have no option but to look at each other and that’s when the cracks would start to appear, I’m the glue that holding this entire team together and it’s about time I got some recognition for that.

JR:I think it was more who you lost to this past week Geoff that may have lasting repercussions, another loss to Logan Kincade, the man with the briefcase, the briefcase Alex wants, which you have been unable to deliver.

Geoff closes his eyes tightly and clenches his fists

GS: Seriously Jack you are starting to frustrate me, we’ve made some ground other these last couple of weeks you don’t want to jeopardise our relationship, I’ve explained how Logan took me by surprise this last week, I simply wasn’t prepared, but if I’m given another opportunity to fight for that briefcase I can ensure you it will be leaving as my property, I know where I failed the last time and I know how to beat him, he won’t get the better of me again, I would put my house on it. I don’t want to concentrate on failings though Jack it’s not the Re-Genesis way, we look to the future and in my future I see nothing but victories, the mind-set of a true champion, the moment you consider losing as an option is the moment you have lost, I don’t plan on losing again anytime soon, Lockdown is the perfect opportunity for us to quash any doubts people now have about Re-Genesis and to strike a nail at those who oppose us.

JR: Any thoughts about the men who make up the opposition Geoff, you can’t deny that each member of that team has had some degree of success.

GS: I’m not disputing that as individuals they don’t have talents, but as a collective they have yet to prove anything, whereas as a team we at Re-Genesis have proven that we can not only hold our own against anybody but can also beat anybody that is put in front of us. The opposition is trying to run before they have even learned to crawl; it’s only a matter of time before they fall on their face, Lockdown will be their real test, their cup final, the only issue is they are not in the same league as the team they are up against, sure they will have the fans on their side everybody loves an underdog, but nobody is expecting them to leave Lockdown with anything more than a severe beating at our hands. That may sound arrogant Jack but it’s the truth, there is no hiding from it, already the cracks have started to appear it just waiting for us to crash straight through it, Re-Genesis is here to stay and it will take a lot better than what is on offer at the moment to stop our momentum.

Steel takes one last look at the monitor as the guys in the ring standoff, he then pats jack on the shoulder and walks out of shot with a grin on his face, and leaving Jack to his own thoughts at the scene begins to fade.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 pm

We cut backstage where we see James Mcmanus stood in the interview area. He is stood alone with no backstage reporter with him. he is staring intensely into the camera

JM- As the fans know I normally do my talking in the ring. But last night as I was coming out of my local, I was approached by a 6WF fan and he said to me Friday night at Lockdown are you afraid of the Fanatic. I said Fanatic? The question is, Is Fanatic scared of James Mcmanus.

Mcmanus seems to be getting angrier and angrier. his stare continoussly fixed on the camera

JM- They call me the most technically violent wrestler in the world today for a reason, because everyone who steps foot into that ring out there with me gets ripped and pulled to shreds, seven shades of shit gets kicked out of them and they are never the same.

Mcmanus' voice now rises to a shout

JM- FRIDAY NIGHT, THE FANATIC BETTER BE FEARFUL BECAUSE WE HAVE A STRETCHER LEAVING WITH HIS NAME ON IT. HE BETTER BE FEARFUL BECAUSE JAMES MCMANUS DOESNT MESS ABOUT. FRIDAY NIGHT FANATIC YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT I'AM CAPABLE OF. THE OLD MCMANUS IS BACK AND IM GOING TO BE THERE FRIDAY TO CAUSE MAYHEM AND TO BRING PRIDE AND INTEGRITY BACK TO MY NAME, BUT NOT ONLY THAT I WILL END YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL. 

Mcmanus stare becomes deeper

JM- AND ONCE THAT IS SAID AND DONE KUINSHI IM COMING FOR MY EUROPEAN TITLE.
THE FUTURE IS HERE, AND IT IS BAD FOR ALL THAT CROSS MY PATH EVEN YOUR LITTLE HERO CLARKE JAMES

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:50 pm

*The scene begins in the centre of the ring, the crowd packed inside the arena for the house show are venting their dislike at the appearance of the superstar in the ring. Solomon Riddick is looking around, his masked face unblinking and angry, and in his hands he holds a microphone. Slowly, he raises the mic…

Solomon: Let’s not pretend that either of us are happy with this situation…you don’t want me here, and I would rather be anywhere else in the world than this cesspit!

*Crowd boo

Solomon: But all week I have not been able to shake the fact that I am on a two match losing streak…

*Cheers from the audience

Solomon: Despite my best efforts, all of the work that I have put in with my preparation has amounted to nothing as I have tasted defeat against Geoff Steel and now Visage. Despite my proclamations of otherwise, I am 0-2 against members of Re-Genesis and that just simply will not do….it is not satisfactory to me or the Resistance as a whole.

Is there an answer for this failure? Right now I have no words or explanation….I should have walked through these men, I should have dominated them and left their ravaged carcasses battered and broken at my feet….but I didn’t, and instead of offering up excuses I must merely accept that hard work is necessary.

Because myself and Scorpion have toiled to get ourselves to this point, but the fact remains that right now we have absolutely nothing to show for it….we are pretty much inconsequential in the grand scheme of things and it is imperative that that changes….I will stop at nothing to ensure that changes.

The name Solomon Riddick should be one that strikes fear into hearts, that causes your skin to crawl and your blood to spill but at this very moment in time I border on the verge of comedy, I look around and I do not see fear in your eyes….I see mockery!

*Solomon’s hands tighten around the mic

Solomon: And inside I feel the anger growing, the bile and venom bubbling as I struggle to accept where it has all gone wrong. Despite the fact that we may currently reside in the “shake up” for the tag team championships….we are more on the periphery than inside the inner circle….we are an afterthought to the bigger picture and that is not what I signed up for.

This isn’t some great speech about finding something deep within, unlocking a door to a new side of Solomon Riddick that you have not seen yet….because we would all know that that would be a lie. You know exactly what I am capable of, what I can do on my best days and that there isn’t a man on this roster that would ever be the same after fighting against the true form of me.

All I need….all the Resistance need is a statement, a moment of pure declaration that will make all of our rivals sit up and notice us once more….we need to be back on the map and Friday night provides me with an opportunity to make that statement a reality…

*Solomon’s eyes focus on the camera in front of him, the hollow pupils seem to fill with fury and hatred

Solomon: With my own bare hands I have laid waste to every challenge this industry has ever thrown up at me….only last month did I rip the heart from Udo Berg’s chest and I did it by myself, I did it because that is what I can do….that is what I am all about….and this Friday, I am going to turn back the clock and I am going to give you all a real sense of déjà vu when I turn my attention to Tsukasa Yagurama….the so-called “beast of Dopant Zero”.

Yagurama is the muscle to Nogami’s athletic dynamics but on Friday I am going to dispel the myth that they were ever the greatest tag team champions of all time when I leave them both tortured and humiliated in the middle of this very ring…it is crucial for the rise of The Resistance that we strike back with a resounding impact and I have no plans to fail for a third time running…

Despite the fact that Dopant Zero resided upon that mountain top for almost one whole annum, there will not enough ammunition in their arsenal to so much as dent my onslaught….for not only has the beast inside awoken but he is pain-stakingly hungry and who am I to deny him food as it wonders so willingly into his lair?

The heads of Dopant Zero shall serve as a reminder to the rest of the tag team division that the crusade we lead shall be overflowing with the corpses of the unworthy….anyone who stands in our way and attempts to halt the march of our success shall feel our wrath….you shall pay for your mistakes!

Because despite our lapses, two setbacks in a matter of weeks, these misfortunes shall only serve to make us stronger….they shall remind us of the tyranny and suffering that we have been subjected to in the past….they shall only increase the havoc we shall wreak when the clock chimes to the hour of midnight…

*Solomon listens to the boos of the crowd and the chants of “you suck” before speaking once more.

Solomon: My anger got the best of my last week, and although I have no remorse for the fan whose crimson I spilt easily…it is not my way, it is not the way I have created myself….and for that I experienced the most minor of regrets…

*Solomon smiles

Solomon: But you would be foolish to take this as a sign of weakness or a backward step…because instead of making you repent through physicality, I am going to repay your childish insults with a mental torment you will never forget…

I am going to destroy 6WF!

*Solomon laughs deeply as the crowd boo

Solomon: From the inside out….from the foundations and beyond….and you won’t even see it coming…you are all victims of your own ignorance…

The Resistance has spoken and you would be wise to listen!

*Solomon drops the microphone and continues to laugh as the crowd show their disdain and the scene fades out.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:55 pm

(Max Adamson is still standing in the centre of the ring smiling when ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ starts to play over the sound system. The smile quickly transforms into a tormented anger down the ramp. The song plays out for a while leaving Max stood waiting. The sound fades out and Max raises the mic to his mouth.)

Max: What is going-

TGA: Oi!

(The crowd pop as the tron reveals TGA sat behind a desk. Max stares up towards the screen; TGA directs his gaze to the monitor facing him on his desk.)

TGA: Great, now you can see me. It appears we experienced a little technical difficulty a moment ago… I really liked your speech Max, it was so entertaining and provocative that it instilled this fire inside my belly and made me march down to the ring. Oh wait, no it didn’t, I’m sat back here still because you are so damn boring! I know you said you weren’t going to repeat yourself, but I’m not quite sure you understand exactly what that means. I’ll clear it up for you; it means not spouting the same rubbish using different vocabulary and dressing it up as a new take on things.

(TGA feigns a yawn and throws his arms to his side in a dramatic stretch.)

TGA: So sorry, just talking about you again made me drowsy. So I guess you’ll be wondering why I’m staying back here and not coming to meet you in that ring. To be honest with you Max I’ve done enough talking to you over the past few weeks and the time for words has long past us. Now is the time for action.

(TGA turns his head to the side and mimics the voice of Jack Reynolds.)

TGA: “So Teej, why are you on the tron?”

(TGA turns his head back to face down the lens.)

TGA: Great question. And the answer is that I do want to address our match, but I want to address the third wheel in this whole process. I’m talking about Clarissa. The first thing I noticed about our match, apart from how lucky I am to finally face you one on one, was that you’ll be accompanied by your ever so devoted partner Clarissa. I kind of understand what she might have seen in you in the first place. Her last guy was Uryu, Kuinishi or whatever he wants to call himself- I bet even a buck-toothed, lazy-eyed, one-legged hobo looked attractive.

But the reason I’m doing it in this fashion is because I want to make sure you hear me Max. I want you to take in every single word that’s about to leave my mouth.

(TGA pinches his bottom lip a few times, his smirk soon dropping to a more sincere look.)

TGA: Clarissa, on Friday night you will be accompanying a terrible human being to the ring. Max Adamson has deceived you for far too long and I’m not sure if you’re only still with him because you’re scared. I get it, you’ve had enough run ins with psychos in 6wF to last a lifetime and you don’t want to run into trouble with one more. Man, have you made some bad life choices recently! Now it is time for you to correct your last mistake. If you want a sustainable career in this business then it is imperative that you leave Max Adamson.

This is a man on the edge of lunacy and delusion, twisting the truth into his own warped story of destiny. Do you want to be remembered as the woman who stood by this mad man? The Eve Braun of 6wF? Of course you don’t. You came into this company as an interviewer and look where you are now. Thrown off a stage by Cassius and dragged through muddy waters with Max. Was it worth all of the risk?

I was there with you when Chris first passed away. I know that you just wanted to be there for Max. We all did. You’ve done your work here; Max is over it, even if he won’t admit so. You don’t have to endure this anymore. Walk away from Adamson and I promise you my protection, hell, even take some time away from here. The environment you’re in at the moment is poisonous- it’s slowly choking the life out of you and you aren’t even noticing! You realise what a jerk Max has been, I’ve seen it in your eyes… The worrying looks when you’re not sure where he’s going.

Max has been right all along Clarissa- you don’t understand. No one can understand what is going on in his head because he is so damn past the point of saving right now. The only way to stop his delusions is to destroy him. I know what I’m getting myself into with him and I know I am more than capable of what is about to come. You are not. I am taking Max down; whether that be sending him packing on his own or bringing him down with me. Mutually assured destruction doesn’t sound so mad when the prize is 6wF without Max.

If you walk out with him on Friday night, you’ve decided which side of the line you want to fight for. I can only hope you make the right choice.

(Screen fades to black.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:32 pm

The camera shows Lex Hart at home, he is laid on a sun lounger next to a pool, as he takes a sip from a glass of water his mobile phone rings

Lex takes a second to take note of the callers details before answering the phone

LH: Speak

Lex listens patiently for two seconds before cutting off the person on the other end
LH: Look, it all comes down to one question - What is in it for me!!!!!!!!

I am already in the time attack match, why do I need to continue to come to Lockdown, my position is cemented - Number one choice

It is the others who have something to prove

Lex smiles before shaking his head
LH: You're not winning me over - You're not selling this to me!!!
All I can see is the benefit that 6WF are getting by my appearances - Yes attendances will be up, the twittersphere will be in meltdown but how does that help me?

Listen......listen

Lex pulls the phone away from his ear

LH: LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what the legal team say. I am in the position of power here
Do I need to tell you who you are dealing with here

Ha I don't care if Alex Walker himself is stamping his feet and threatening to empty his pram

It isn't about him, it isn't about Re-Genesis. Nobody else matters

Listen, concentrate on my voice!!!!!!!!!!

I don't care what anybody else has to say.......It's all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Cameron's foot touches the apron as the lights go out and a warning sounds out into the arena.

DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Edgecrusher hits as the crowd shows their dipleasure. Logan Kincade steps out onto the ramp with a sickening grin across his half war painted, half scarred face.

Kincade walks down to the ring with a mic in hand as the music fades and Logan looks Nay in the eyes.

LK: Underdog...... would suggest you had a chance Nay.

Logan reaches the ring and slowly climbs the steel steps.

LK: ..And well, let's face it Nay haha... you don't have a snowflakes chance in hell of winning this match

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Nay looks unimpressed with Logan's insult as the number one contender steps through the ropes, always staring right at Nay's eyes.

LK: I see the board are up to their old tricks again, hnnn..... I'm not surprised, putting me in a match with pretty much every person who seems to have a problem with me... haha not that it matters, I showed Geoff Steel just what I will do to anyone who crosses my path. You.... Nay, you can change your name all you want, you are still the same little twat who got his head kicked off and didn't see it comin....

No this match is a disgrace, just another attempt at trying to show me up. I am the mother fucking number one contender, Walker and his queer boys continue to get the main event matches and I get lumped in with the fuckin misfits..... no offence

Logan winks at Nay who shakes his head.

LK: But as ever, I will do what I do best, beat no hoper's like yourself and walk out of there without breaking a sweat and Cassius Zhi and Alex Walker will be looking over their shoulders. Cos they know, you know I am coming for that world championship, and if Geoff Steel is the best you can throw at me then you are right royally fucked.

So Nay, you ready to be embarrassed again? I won't hold it against you if you wear a head brace to the match..... wouldn't want anything bad to happen again hahahahahahahaha

Crowd: YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK!

LK: It will be nice to show Crime Lord up again too, still playing the big fish in his little hardcore pond.... without me or haha even Blue in there... facing the likes of Takeo? Is that REALLY a hardcore division? No, I thought not, the two most brutal wrestlers this business has ever seen are either busy being the best, or busy doing whatever that dickslap of a brother of mine does with his time, probably wrestling in back alley feds for fifty quid a night, what a fuckin joke. Watch me make this place great..... it's coming Nay, you can feel it..... there is a buzz in the air........like electricity, it courses through my veins..... stupid people would call it their destiny, but this isn't my destiny, this is my duty, as the best....I have to make this place great, in my image.....a real fed, with a real Champion...hahahahaha....

RJ: He has seriously lost his marbles

MW: HE IS A VISIONARY!

RJ: You have seriously lost your marbles

MW: You need to get a life, Logan is going to be running the show soon, I hope his fist act is to fire your arse

RJ: I hope he fires yours, just to see the look on your face

Logan is looking up at the lights with a twisted smile on his face when Cameron clears his throat breaking Logan's concentration.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:20 pm

we cut to the commentary desk where we see Wire and RJ Sitting, They are sitting looking through there notes before looking at the cameras, both sitting holding there ear pieces. RJ begins to talk

RJ- We have just been informed that we at 6WF offices this morning recieved a voicemail from the Dark Destroyer The Fanatic we are now going to play the voicemail to you.

The big screen on the titan tron lights up, it shows a telephone, we see a finger press a button which in turn makes the voicemail play.

F- Ladies and Gentlemen may I have your attention please. Friday night you are about to bare witness to the dawn of a new age. 
A new reality which is yet even to be imagined.
If you open your eyes you will see the truth, You will see the world for what it truly is. If this is not what you wish for. I only suggest that you close your eyes and go back to sleep

After the message has played the finger presses the button again to stop it, we cut back to the commentators table.

MW- This voicemail was quickly followed by a second again from the fanatic

The screen lights up again and the second message is played

F- The Romans,The Ottomans, Re-Genesis
Empires topple, Leaders Destroyed, Champions Buried
In due time James, The Fanatic will provide you with something you can believe in, Something you can count on. An opportunity to be something larger than you have ever been a part of before.
if you say there is nothing to fear but fear itself, then you havent met me yet.
After I have beaten you senseless James Friday night, I am your saviour, your last chance to be someone here. Your last chance to be a champion. But this offer will only last so long. 
James Open Your post.

We now cut James Mcmanus Locker room, The TV is on. As the message finishes playing Mcmanus reaches for the Parcel on the table in front of him, he rips it open. He tips the contents on to his lap, theres a T shirt and a tape player, with a label attached saying play me. Mcmanus presses the play button we hear the voice of the fanatic

F- Way down yonder in the meadow, theres a poor wee little lamby, The bees and the butterflies pick at its eyes. The poor wee thing cried for its mummy. Hush a Bye, Dont you Cry, Go To sleep Little James, When You Awake You Shall have all the pretty titles if you come with me.

Mcmanus unfolds the t-shirt looking at it with disgust before throwing it to the ground and storming from his locker room, once he has left, the camera zooms in on to the T-shirt revealing that it is a Parasite Killers T-shirt

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 pm

*The scene opens up to a pastoral and tranquil surrounding of a beautiful, crystal clear lake in the middle of the British countryside. The Late summer sun is piercing down on the trees creating many shadows along the lake, emphasising it's beauty. the scene slowly changes again, to a shallowest part of the lake, where the water touches the soft green grass on the bank. On the bank is a large group of physically fit people, clearly athletes as they are wearing black wetsuits. To the side of these people are a few sparsely separated marshals in orange overalls maintaining a large gathering of people and fans who are behind a plastic makeshift barrier.*

*The scene changes again, this time to the middle of the throng of athletes where roving reporter Jack Reynolds is standing by, looking a little out of depth in his surroundings. dressed much more casually in a pair of blue jeans and a casual white shit while clutching his trusty 6WF microphone while being brushed by anticipating athletes. Greeting the camera with a small smile, Reynolds begins to speak.*

JR: Ladies and gentleman, this is a first for me and for 6WF! I'm here in Nottingham and ready to watch the annual Nottingham triathlon! of course I'm not going to compete but here is a man that will be entering his first triathlon.. Mr Kenty!

*Entering the shot with a cheeky grin and a silly face, Kenty appears for the entire world to see. He is wearing a black wetsuit like many of the other athletes participating in the triathlon. On his wetsuit is a official timing number and many sponsors plus the official 6WF logo. A few members of the crowd are becoming more excited once Kenty can be seen through the hive of activity.*

Mr Kenty: Jack! your not dressed to compete old man.. what's going on kid? I thought last week when we saw each other in the back, you said you were in mega training for this. Thought, you know, If Jack Reynolds is doing it best be in the best condition! but clearly you have let me down and the whole 6WF universe down! 

JR: Haha! when did I ever say that Kenty! your having me on.. but, onto the more important things.. why on earth are you putting yourself through the pain and agony of a triathlon? you must be insane!

Mr Kenty: Well, I love my fitness Jack. Ever since I have been a little boy, growing up, I have always loved and wished to do a triathlon. Seeing the Brownlee brothers for instance even last year was something to behold.. just inspiring. But, this is my first so I'm not expecting to light the world on fire if you will! but yeah.. I have trained a while for this so I'm looking forward to the test. 

Mr Kenty: Moreover, these things take so much time to prepare for both mentally and physically. It's like going into a big match scenario if you will.. which on the other hand will help me in the ring with that mental and physical demands that is placed on not just my shoulders but of each and every superstar. So, hopefully it will give me more of an edge in the ring and in the future in that respect.

Mr Kenty: Triathlons are designed to push the body like it's never been pushed before.. triathletes rather are in my mind monsters. They sleep, breathe and eat fitness and spot. They would rather wake up at five in the morning and go for a run than lie in bed till late morning and waste the day. And I respect that massively.. in many ways, to be a success in 6WF, you need to live breath, eat and sleep the action.. therefore competing in triathlons will only make me more so appreciate 6WF for what it is and the action. 

JR: Speaking of 6WF.. no match this week. Been keeping busy?

Mr Kenty: Of course! been training well and relaxing well for this. In many ways, I'm so grateful for 6WF officials for letting me participate in activities like this. Broken bones, cuts, abrasions anything that may hinder your in-ring abilities they will not be happy! very lucky to be involved in this.. but it's for a good cause. Were raising money for The Make A Wish Foundation UK with the proceeds going to less fortunate children in the United Kingdom. So the training and hardwork once I cross the finishing line will all be worth it.. 

Mr Kenty: Giving something back to the fans is what it's all about and I feel by doing this, it allows myself to really show what their support means to me and this company. It's a great honour to represent this company and even bigger honour to give something back to our fans. Because without them, their would be no 6WF at the LG every week without fail. By doing this of course, it highlights the very special bond us superstars have with the fans and by doing activities such as this it only strengthens the bond. 

Mr Kenty: Of course, it's cold not to be included on the show, but I know that every dog has it's day. In many ways, having a few weeks off makes you appreciate that you have probably the best job in the world and you wouldn't change it for anything. You realise very quickly that your apart of a very special group of guys, a unique bunch of guys who are lucky enough to be graced with the talent that has been given to them. Not everyone is given this talent, therefore it up to us to interact and share the bond I mentioned earlier with the fans to make them feel like they have the talent and making sure they are as close to their idols as possible. 

Mr Kenty: Of course I will be watching the show on Friday night very closely, I'll be at Lockdown.. their is no doubt about that Jack. I will be at Lockdown, without question because that is my second home! Birmingham will be rocking for a fantastic show and I will be watching as a fan again and I cannot wait. Of course, I will continue to keep watching and soaking up the action and continually learning about the strengths and weaknesses of the guys but primarily I will be enjoying the show as a fan. 

JR: Sorry to ask you this question Kenty before this event, but the fans must know.. are you a little disappointed to be overlooked by Jessica last week for the time attack match at Destiny for Lex Hart?

Mr Kenty: Not particularly Jack, if I'm honest. When I got that call in the canteen last week, I was tipped off about what was going to happen and I must say, it didn't surprise me. Like we both know, Lex and Jess share many things, and No I'm not talking about that certain video either! ahh.. couldn't resist! aha! but, no, the pair of them are a match made in heaven even. Or perhaps hell if you want to put a cool spin on it!

Mr Kenty: Indeed, as I have said time and time before, Lex is a fantastic athlete.. he maybe twisted and deluded but Lex knows Lex fully. He is so immersed in himself he knows how he ticks and how to manipulate people to his beat. He did it with Genesis back in the day and he has done it again. Pulling the wool over people's eyes is the guy's speciality. But it gets him results.. it gets him the adulation which he feels he deserves. But time waits for no man and as time gradually passes we all feel how tough it can be.. 

Mr Kenty: As a good friend of mine used to say.. Life is not about avoiding the storm or the rain. It's about dancing in the storm. Take every day as a blessing and not anything less. Life is beautiful and I'm enjoying every second of it.. nothing can keep this guy down. I'm sure some of the gang over at the LG are missing me after a few weeks of being on the down low but I'm missing them much more and cannot wait to get back into the grind. But as for now.. I'm taking on my first ever triathlon and doing it for a fantastic cause.. a cause for both 6WF and charity. It's going to rock.. see you at the finishing line Jack!

*A loud alarm echoes around the countryside as a warning that the Triathlon is about to start, Kenty begins to limber himself up in anticipation with his smile now disappearing into a more serious and steely determination while Reynolds slowly makes his way to safety behind the barriers. The Claxon then loudly blares out indicating that the triathlon has begun, a wave of athletes then crash into the water and begin swimming quickly. The scene then comes to a slow close as the final image shows Kenty wading confidently into the water before shallow diving into the water and front crawling amongst the frenzied athletes while the crowd goes wild.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:08 pm

*Cameron takes a few steps backwards carefully keeping his gaze on Logan before bursting into laughter*

RJ: I don't know what it is about Logan, but he brings out a confidence in Cameron I wish he would show every week.

MW: What are you talking about RJ, he is lucky to be in the same building as Logan, let alone ring. He is disrespecting our next world champion for god sake.

RJ: Exactly Michael, he's showing no fear against one of if not the most dangerous man in 6WF right now.

*Cameron stops laughing giving Logan a slightly more serious look.*

CF: I don't know about feeling it in the air Logan, but I can definitely smell something. You may be a big shot around here these day but you have some cheek moaning about anyone hiding behind the management to protect their title, when you spent months using Mcgraw to avoid me. At least somethings never change though, i see you're still that guy who comes out here spraffing the biggest pile of shite.

*Cameron smirks before retuning the wink to Logan*

CF: Hardcore Titles, Freeweight Titles, Fight for the Right tournament winner, we have come along way but through it all theres one thing you never could understand. Being an underdog doesn't mean I can win, it means I have nothing to lose, thats what makes so dangerous in this match.

If i beat you, Crime Lord and Takeo in one match i throw myself into world title contention, If I lose I go back to bitch slapping Kenji Hidari all over the place and making sure this stays with me where it belongs. Either way I walk out this match a Champion.

*Cameron pats the Freeweight title on his shoulder before taking a few tentative steps towards Logan as the crowd erupt into Nay chants*

CF: You may be a world champion in waiting Logan, but its about time i reminded you what a fuckin misfit can do.

*Cameron and Logan stand staring at each other hatred in their eyes, before Cameron starts to back away to the ropes*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:39 am

*Kuinshi is seen in a  backstage hallway as he wears his European title across his waist as Jack Renolds runs into him without looking where he is going and falling over. Kuinshi glares at him briefly, causing Jack to gulp*

JR: Sorry...can I have a quick word with you regarding last week?

*Kuinshi smiles and nods as he steps towards Jack and waits.*

Kuinshi: Aren't you going to get up? 

*Jack nervously backs away and stands up at the same time as Kuinshi sighs*

Kuinshi: Look, I am not going to hurt you or get in your face unless it is warranted, just ask your questions and I will tell you the truth.

*Jack clears his throat and nods as he looks around nervously*

JR: Well, what was the idea behind last week, leaving your tag partners again and heading back up....

Kuinshi: ...Well it was simple really, a test of faith of my partners and last week I am proud to say it worked. They did not need me there for them to win and I was impressed with what they showed me. Kenji has a future but only if he is given the push in the best direction for him.

JR: What about Fanatic? Also would you care to comment on Finlay in....

Kuinshi: I gave Fanatic a final chance this week and I am glad to see that he understood my words from last week. He showed character and determination as well as keeping his focus on the match and playing an important part. He has potential to go far, how far he decides to go is up to him and the choices he makes.

JR: Any words for Finlay?

Kuinshi: You mean the drunkard who thought he could be better than me? The man who has no intention of trying to understand how futile his situation is? The man who vomits in the face of Truth after an all night bender? I am the European Champion for a reason Finlay! I am above you for a reason! I will always be above you Finlay because you will be on the floor, a bottle of gin in your left hand and your imaginary dick in your right hand. You can drunkenly dream of  being a big man but all you are doing is riding down the levels of hell until you hit the bottom, that is where you will freeze and become surrounded by every single bottle and glass of alcahol you have drank in your entire life. Hearing the laughter of everyone you have ever known and not being able to do a thing but listen and cry.

JR: Well...thank you for the quick interview Kuinshi

Kuinshi: Jack...if you want to understand a few things in life then seek me out, I will see if you are ready for Truth because most of these people are not. The rose tinted fools have no idea how painful the truth is until they realise it. I am willing to give you a guide to Truth, Jack. If you think you are ready...

*Jack scampers away nervously back the way he came as Kuinshi smiles and shakes his head*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down