6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown Results!! -Friday 16th August!!

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown Results!! -Friday 16th August!! Empty 6WF Lockdown Results!! -Friday 16th August!!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:22 pm

The doors to the LG arena swing open as Miss Jessica strolls into the corridor of 6WF, clutching a fake Luis Vuitton bag on her arm she takes off her 'Brada' sunglasses and stops, looking round the corridor as The Consultant approaches....

TC: Welcome back!

Jessica looks him up and down!

MJ: Oh wow! A bell boy! How quaint! Seriously though, this is Louis V and i really don't think it would look good on you, so i think i'll carry it...

The Consultant raises his eyebrows and shakes his head...

TC: Jessica? It's Charlie....

Jessica squints before smiling....

MJ: Oh god, Charlie....

Jessica leans in, kissing him on each cheek...

MJ: Oh my god, we have so much to catch up on! How have you been? Things have been a little crazy round her haven't they? But don't worry, i'm totally up to speed on everything, and have no fear, i've come with a plan!

TC: A plan?

MJ: Yeah, you know? I'm like, totally gonna save 6WF from Re-Genesis! Cassy is so gonna pay for what he did to me!

TC: Did to you!?

MJ: Yeah? Charlie, come on, don't tell me you've forgotten already! Jeez, no wonder they put me in charge!

TC: Jessica, i think you need to be careful before you go making any rash decisions....

MJ: Charlie, you need to remember whose in charge here, ok? I get it, you're like all super protective of 6WF but i know what i'm doing! And that starts with my little announcement, you're so gonna freak!

Jessica lets out a shriek of excitement as Alex Walker walks into shot...

AW: Ah, if it isn't the other half of the management team. Nice of you to drop in Jessica, did you come back of your own accord or did you get caught banging the bus boy in public again?

MJ: Oh, hello, Alex, no, as a matter of fact i came back because this place needs me.

AW: Yes, whilst i've been in sole charge i've noticed that what 6WF lacks is that distinct odour of cheap perfume and the dark, dingy shade of fake tan that you so wonderfully carry off, Jessica. However, whilst usually i'd be completely non-plussed by your return, you do have my attention with your little announcement, care to divulge or shall i just assume it's a follow up to your original Lex Hart tape....

MJ: Oh please, you wish you could see that.....but no, Alex, i don't have any intention of telling you my plans! You'll have to wait and see, but believe me, you're going to love it!

Jessica smiles at Walker who shakes his head in anger and walks off!

MJ: No, Charlie, walk me to my office!

Jessica drops her bag in front of Charlie and struts off as Lockdown goes to the opening credits.

Last edited by Rich on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results!! -Friday 16th August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results!! -Friday 16th August!!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the Lockdown arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG Arena, I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Evening RJ, evening everyone at home or as they are otherwise known, the idiots who keep my paychecks coming.

RJ: Come on Mike, have some class. Last week we had a whole host of happenings here in the crazy federation we call 6WF including Kuinshi once again walking out on his partner, Marshall Murdoch and Mike Hill’s rivalry once again firing up and yet more questions being raised about the mental conditioning of Max Adamson.

MW: Yes but you’re missing out the key event, the in ring return of Clarke James was ruined by the most dominant force in 6WF history, ReGenesis.

RJ: There will almost certainly be reprocussions for Walker, Cassius and co. from Clarke James, Marshall Murdoch and the rest of 6WF as the battle lines continue to be drawn.

Various signs are shown:

“JJ TOLD ME TO BURN THINGS”

“JOBBER TO MAIN EVENT”

“KUINSHI WALKED OUT ON ME”

“KENTY>LEX”

“LATE FOR THE BANDWAGON”

“#PAININTHEASS”

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown Results!! -Friday 16th August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown Results!! -Friday 16th August!!

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Vortex and Johnny Oko are walking through the backstage corridors. Johnny has his shirt undone and is carrying a gym bag while his partner still has his "SCREWED UP" green t-shirt on. Vortex is breathing heavily and his t-shirt is drenched with sweat. Oko on the other hand is sweating slightly but looks in much better condition than Vortex. As Vortex coughs violently as he walks, Oko allows himself a brief grin as he increases his pace. Vortex rolls his eyes as he matches it before placing a hand on Oko's shoulder, making him stop.

Vortex: I fucking hate it when you lose.

Oko taps Vortex's stomach a few times and laughs.

Oko: Every defeat shapes the final victory. And victory can only come about through hard work.

Vortex rolls his eyes and moves Oko's hand off his belly.

Vortex: Don't give me all that Sun Tzu crap.......

Oko: Sun Tzu was Chinese.....you are not comparing them with Oko I hope?

Vortex: Chinese.....Japanese.....Green Peas.....whatever. All I know is that you nearly killed me in that gym. I am a 300 pound man for God sake. My job is power. Your job is speed. Read my lips. Vortex don't do treadmills.

Oko: You know what your problem is?

Vortex: Errr......"you"?

Oko: Nope......"genetics".

He looks down at his partners stomach before slowly lifting his eyes up with a grin on his face. Vortex mouths the words "fuck you" before striding off down the corridor. Oko rushes after him as Vortex gets further away.

Oko: Come on man......don't be like that!

Vortex suddenly stops and looks to one side of the corridor. He stares at the notice board hanging against the wall with a serious look on his face. Oko walks beside him before following his partners gaze towards a piece of paper pinned to the board. The two men glance at each other before taking another looking at the announcement.

Oko: Well.....that's interesting.

Vortex: That's trouble more like.....

Oko rips down the piece of paper and reads it out aloud.

Oko: Match 1.....Scorpion versus Oko......match 7.......a handicap match featuring Vortex.

Vortex: You notice what is sandwiched in-between? Or should I say "who".

Oko frowns and shakes his head.

Oko: Jessica.......that's gonna be fun, do you think Charlie will know what it is?

Vortex grabs the sheet of paper out of Oko's hand and pins it back up onto the notice board. He then starts to walk off as Oko follows him.

Vortex: He won't know! She probably already has a plan. Right now, we have to concentrate on those matches. Your match gives us an opportunity. Chaos is still in my mind and we had Udo and Visage beat. This is a chance to not only get revenge but to bring Scorpion down a peg or two. Beat him and we will give Solomon doubts about the unit. Beat him well and we can show the whole federation that the first match on any card is exactly what Scorpion deserves.

Oko: Oko will be happy to return Scorpion back to the rock he crawled out from under. But what about you? That match has "screwjob" wrote all over it.

Vortex looks straight ahead as he continues to walk.

Vortex: I am used to it. Occupational hazard with where we are I guess. I can't remember the last time we won clean. Or lost without some kind of interference. But this week provides another element. My main concern is not the inevitable but rather with the unknown.

Oko: Like.......?

Vortex: Marshall is the unknown quantity. I have got to trust the guy as much as I trust you. He needs to be on the same page as me if we are to have any chance. We both know that the match isn't going to be fair even before being a handicap bout. 3 on 2 will soon turn into 7 on 2 with a bent ref calling the shots.

Oko: You mean 7 on 3. Oko has your back at least.

Vortex: I have no doubt my friend. But this whole thing stinks regardless. Re-Genesis aren't happy that 6WF is starting to get a head of steam. It could destroy all what Walker has planned and he knows that. So he wants to nip this all in the bud before it gets out of control.

Oko: Chance for us though. Destiny is still in Oko's thoughts.

Vortex: The dynasty? Yeah we are still going for it. If I can break Udo's ribs and put him out of action then I will. Even if it costs us the match. I have no reason to believe we can beat those three. But I be damned if I don't cause as much damage as I can before it ends. It is exactly like you said earlier. Every defeat shapes the final victory.

Oko: I thought you didn't believe in that Sun Tzu crap?

Vortex: Well......he got one thing right even if he was Chinese.

Oko grits his teeth slightly before responding.

Oko: And what's that?

Vortex: Divide and conquer.......which is exactly the aim of that card.

The two men walk off as the camera catches sight of "With A Ruptured State Of Mind!" wrote on the back of Vortex's sweat drenched t-shirt.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 pm

RJ: Here we are folks, our first match of the night, and what a match it could prove to be, Mike?

MW: That's right, two men with their eyes on Tag Team gold. Both men have fallen foul to Re-Genesis in recent weeks, and both with a point to prove...

RJ: I can see this becomign a very intense rivalry!

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. Scorpion walks down the ring confidently, he stops at the bottom of the ramp before sliding into the ring.

RJ: A hostile reception for the leader of the so called 'Resistance'....whatever that is?

“Black Shuck” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Johnny Oko strides out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the stage before he kneels down and pyro’s go off behind him. Oko gets to his feet, he walks down the ramp tagging the fans hands. Oko slides in under the bottom rope. The crowd are chanting no win, no fee to the team as Oko turns and salutes the crowd....

RJ: The crowd have really taken to The Consultancy!

MW: God knows why! They're nothing more than morally corrupt villains.

RJ: Do you hear yourself sometimes?

Ding, ding, ding.

They lock up and it’s Scorpion who gets the advantage, driving Oko down to one knee. He then swats him in the side of the head with a clubbing punch and Oko collapses to the mat. Scorpion waits for him to rise before clutching him around the waist and flinging him to the mat with an avalanche belly to belly suplex. He covers.

2..........Kick out!

Oko gets the shoulder up, Scorpion applies a side headlock. He gets to his feet quickly and throws Oko down with a belly to back suplex. Oko is up to his feet and walks straight into a boot to the stomach from Scorpion, he then nails a Fisherman’s suplex on Oko, bridging over into the pin attempt...

2.........Kick out!

RJ: Some impressive early offence from Scorpion!

Oko gets the shoulder up, Scorpion stands over Oko, waiting for him to rise. Oko slowly gets to his feet, Scorpion puts him into a side headlock. Oko goes for a belly to back suplex, Scorpion back-flips out and lands on his feet. Oko spins around and Scorpion knocks him down with a pele kick. Scorpion makes the cover.

2........Kick out!

Scorpion brings Oko to his feet, he goes for a capoeira kick but Oko ducks underneath it. Scorpion spins around, Oko hits the tic-tac-toe, nailing kicks to the knee, gut and head in quick succession. Scorpion stumbles around, Oko launches him into the ropes and leaps to his feet, nailing a hurracanrana! Cover.

2.........Kick out!

Oko gets to his feet and hits a couple of leg drops down across the throat of Scorpion. He then waits for him to rise before hitting a couple of quick spin kicks to the stomach before nailing the Ode To Taka! He hooks the leg.

RJ: What a contest this is!

MW: Great fast-paced action!

2...........Kick out!

Scorpion drives the shoulder up, Oko lifts him to his feet and then whips Scorpion into the ropes where he connects with his trademark spinning heel kick on the rebound! Oko quickly goes to the corner...

MW: Kamikaze moonsault!

2............Kick out!

Scorpion kicks out once more. Oko lifts him to his feet, hitting a knee lift to the stomach. Oko runs the ropes, but Scorpion ducks an attempted clothesline attempt. Oko turns around and stares down at Scorpion with a wry smile. Oko runs towards Scorpion who connects with a dropkick to the knee, he follows this up with a huge swinging neckbreaker....

2.............Kick out!

RJ: That cockiness of Oko may have cost him here....

Oko barely kicks out. Scorpion drags Oko to his feet, he hits an atomic drop before raking the eyes of Oko....He then goes to the apron, waiting for Oko to refocus....

MW: I think we know what's coming....

RJ: ARIZONA BARK!

Scorpion flattens Oko with a brutal spear and hooks the leg....

3.........!

Ding, ding, ding!

RJ: A terrific first match, a real fast paced encounter, but you have to say that Scorpion had the reading ok Oko on this occasion...

MW: Absolutely. He's taken this 'Resistance' schtick of his seriously and he wants to make a statement.

'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blares around the arena as Scorpion heads up the ramp celebrating. Oko looks out from the ring, slapping the mat in anger as Lockdown heads to the back.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area and Keith Leone is shown leaning on a wall, not acknowledging the presence of the camera. Leone eventually looks up to the camera and begins speaking.

Leone: It’s just never as simple as it should be is it, just when the plan seems to be coming together Walker throws a spanner into the works.

Leone seems angry as he speaks, as if talking about the incident is bringing it fully back to Leone. Leone then takes a moment to compose himself before continuing to speak.

Leone: We have all of the tools to build an army that could crush ReGenesis into the ground, and yet somehow Alex Walker is still walking around as top dog, whilst we hang around the locker room licking our wounds. But having the tools is only part of the process, and unfortunately it seems that as a collective, 6WF isn’t able to build a combined front to fight Walker and his goons. I mean we have Vortex and Oko walking around wanting more money, Marshall fighting an almost impossible battle against the Standard one and whoever is around to support him this time and Clarke is so focused on getting revenge for JJ that he is almost blind to the other members of ReGenesis. We all share goals which can be completed by wiping out ReGenesis completely, however we’re all so focused on our own problems we don’t watch as ReGenesis slowly gets stronger week in and week out, and I’m as guilty as anyone for this. Last week for instance showed as such, I’m so infatuated with getting revenge against Dicey, I didn’t see ReGenesis coming, and it cost me another beating and yet more enjoyment for Dicey, and quite frankly I don’t know which one of those things hurts me more. For too long ReGenesis as a whole has been able to beat 6WF by using a divide and conquer strategy, now it’s time for…

???: Do you ever shut up?

Leone turns and looks on in disgust as a very smug looking Dicey Reilly walks into shot. The two men stare each other down for a while, neither man wanting to give the other an inch.

Leone: I should clock you one right here.

Dicey: You could, but we both know the ramifications of something like that don’t we Keith, a small victory for you, but ultimately it will cause a much greater loss.

Leone lays his head back onto the wall, signalling that he can do nothing at this point in time, and this Dicey shakes his head.

Dicey: You know, in the old days of Genesis, fighting a group single handed was no problem for you, you didn’t bitch and complain about unity and you never admitted defeat. Now look at you though, you realise that it’s finally all caught up to you, all of your crimes of the past are being punished by the greatest and most powerful faction this sport has ever seen. You almost too pathetic to fight at this point, actually what am I saying, you’ve always been this pathetic, you just haven’t had the proper opponents in the correct mind-set to prove it. I want to make it very clear now Keith, all of that bullshit you’ve just spouted about needing unity as otherwise you’ll never be able to beat ReGenesis, that’s the least of your worries. You’re biggest concern is what I’m going to do to you, and whether you’ll be confined to a wheelchair or not after I’m finished. Alex has been very nice to you so far, but when he gives me the chance, I’m going to enjoy snapping your neck like a twig, because out of everyone on this roster, it’s you that has the most to answer for.

Dicey Reilly gets right into Keith Leone’s face and snarls, before then pulling back and laughing as he walks down the corridor, leaving Leone to continue to lean on the wall, seemingly unsure of what he can do now.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Kuinshi is shown backstage with a microphone in hand as the crowd begin to boo.....

Kuinshi: You all are still under the rose tinted illusion that I give a damn what you think. Why would I follow you people? Why should I follow you lemmings when all you see is cake and cola bottles when I see it for what it really is, a cliff edge leading to a pit of sharp jagged spikes with several thousand impailed bodies already there. You are all so blind that you do not see me, waving you away from the edge into a nice comfy hotel where the rates are cheap and the beds are soft. You do not seem to understand that I am the only person willing to save you from this blind existance that you suffer with. I am wanting to share Truth with you and all you do is act like a spoilt child because you see Truth as a different perception than the one you like. You are not willing to change and you are all going to suffer because of it!

* As the crowd boo heavily Kuinshi holds the European Title in front of him and yawns heavily at the crowd before placing the belt over his shoulder again.*

Kuinshi: As I feared, none of you are willing to listen to Truth. Even though you do not deserve it I will simplify it for you. So those with an IQ of a lemon can understand it, maybe then you will be more open to Truth.

What is The Truth? Truth is a force for honesty, any agent of good in this world. It wants to share it's influence and help us all in becoming better people. It wants to release all of you from the vices such as work, distress, sadness, impotence, ineptitude and anger. It wants you to stop hiding away from these vices through temporary means such as drinking, smoking, eating too much and taking any sort of drugs for fun. Truth is a permenant soloution to all of your issues and it is right in front of your pastie shovelling faces. All Truth wants to do is help you become better, yet it sees that it has a hard job on its hands with you idiots tonight. Truth is not afraid of anything, it fights the darkness and hostility that wants to smother it out.

*The crowd boo heavily as Kuinshi nods slowly and looks up at the roof, smiling at something*

Kuinshi: Let me tell you what it takes to become Truthful. You must have an understanding and clarity far beyond any regular person and an ability to see their faults and weaknesses. A prime example of this type of regular person would be Finlay. He hides behind his vice of drinking, thinking that all his problems will finally go away after each glass of Guinness but all he ends up doing after each glass is smashing it on something and cutting his hands up with the shards before getting into another sorry little fight where he thinks the blood of himself and others will absolve him in preperation for Truth. The sad fact is that as hard as he tries, for as long as he tries it Truth will never accept him in this state. Truth pities him because of it but they are not willing to accept someone so drunk that their blood alcahol level reads .75 on a sober day. He is too far gone to be saved and Truth has requested me to deal with him, to put him out of his misery and make sure he understands that Truth is better than him and it always will be.

Fanatic is another example of a person who is misguided. He is in the middle of a change in ideals, a change in focus and determination and a change in what he thinks is Truth. Whilst he is indecisive and confused he is a danger to Truth and a danger to himself. At the rate he is going he will be harming himself more and more but have no idea why. That is why I walked out on him last week. His mind is in chaos and he has no answers, if he is willing to ask for clarity and truth then I am willing to help him, depending on his sincerity and attitude. Truth does not take those men who are willing to stay at a crossroads. You are either an enemy of Truth or you stand under my guidance and follow its scriptures. Who is willing to see Truth in all forms?

Kuinshi smiles down the camera before looking up to the roof as the crowd continue to boo.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:34 pm

RJ: Interesting contest up next here for you on Lockdown, as two rivals from the tag team division face off in singles action.

MW: I’m looking forward to seeing how this one pans out RJ. One of these men is considered to be the dominant force in their team whilst the other is perhaps considered to be riding the co-tails of their partner.

RJ: Well we all know the tag division is about teamwork and the role that Visage performs his team is probably vital in setting things up for Udo Berg to take advantage of.

MW: Well it’s clearly working as they are the ones with the tag team titles around their waist.

RJ: On the other side is Solomon Riddick, who does seem to do a lot of the work for The Resistance before Scorpion finishes things off.

MW: But again, it is a tactic that seems to work.

The camera pans back to the top of the stage as all the lights go down and a haze descends upon the arena. Then a large strike of white lightning flashes on the stage and the entranceway lights up as “Always” hits and a hooded figure walks out onto the stage. Solomon Riddick removes his hooded robe before walking down the centre of the ramp. He strides to the middle of the ring, holds his arms up as pyro’s go off at the top of the stage. Riddick then looks up the ramp, waiting impatiently.

RJ: Solomon Riddick is one of 6WF’s most under-rated competitors in my book, he can match anyone on his day, in fact I think Scorpion is holding him back.

MW: I think you’re an idiot RJ. Scorpion is the one who has taken Riddick to this new level. He’s given him a cause in which he can invest all his efforts. It’s focused Riddick on a single goal.

“Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring down at Solomon Riddick. Visage holds up the tag team title belt above his head before pacing down to the ring. He steps onto the ring apron before climbing through the middle rope, looking across at Visage.

MW: I’m looking forward to seeing Visage in singles action tonight, I don’t think we’ve seen him wrestle a singles match since he joined the company.

RJ: We know Re-Genesis much prefer operating as a gang rather than on an individual basis.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Riddick and Visage circle the ring before eventually locking up. Visage looks to take the attack to Riddick with a number of knees into the stomach and once Riddick keels over, switching to crashing big knees up into the head. Visage then nails a forward Russian legsweep on Solomon. He covers.

MW: That’s what you have to against Riddick, you can’t afford to allow him to get a grip on a match.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Riddick forces the shoulder up, Visage leaps to his feet, he drops a number of fist drops down into the face. He then applies an armbar on Solomon, dragging him to the corner where Visage then proceeds to stomp away on the head and neck of the Resistance man, before beginning to choke him out with the boot. Visage releases just before the 5 count, he drags Riddick away from the corner slightly before going to the 2nd rope and nailing an imploding splash on Solomon. Cover.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Visage gets up to his feet, he stands over Riddick waiting for him to rise before throwing him down to the mat with an arm drag. Solomon stumbles up and throws a groggy clothesline, Visage ducks it and then hits a spin kick to the stomach. He then hauls Solomon Riddick onto his shoulders, running forward and hitting a torture rack backbreaker. Visage runs the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the side of the head and then covers.

RJ: Visage has been mightily impressive so far here.

MW: Showing some surprising amount of strength, that took some power to hit a torture rack backbreaker on someone the size of Solomon Riddick.

Ref: 1............2......Kick out!

Riddick again kicks out. Visage waits for him to rise before Irish whipping the Resistance man into the corner. Visage sprints in going for a big splash but Riddick gets the boot up just in time. Visage stumbles out of the corner, Riddick sprints in and flips the tag champion over with a huge spear. He makes the pin.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Riddick waits for Visage to rise before hitting a boot into the stomach, he follows this up with a fallout neckbreaker. Riddick makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..............2.............Kick out!

Visage forces the shoulder up. Solomon Riddick brings Visage up to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and connects with a gorilla press slam. Visage staggers to his feet, he walks straight into a big spinebuster from Solomon. He bounces off the ropes, nailing a springboard moonsault.

RJ: Riddick has some tremendous athleticism to go with the power game we all know about.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Solomon lifts up Visage, he then gorilla press slams him face first into the canvas. Solomon then waits for him to rise, hitting a knee into the stomach before running the ropes and connecting with a scissors kick. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Riddick waits for Visage to rise, he whips him out across the ring attempting a tilt a wheel backbreaker but somehow Visage counters with a hurracanrana. Riddick rolls up and walks straight into a leaping back elbow from Visage. He covers.

Solomon drives the shoulder up off the mat, Visage immediately lifts him and hits a knee to the stomach, he then grabs Riddick by the throat and literally pushes him back into the corner by the throat. He chokes Solomon out against the turnbuckle, again stopping just before the ref steps in. He follows up with a chop to the throat, Riddick stumbles forward straight into a spinning elbow smash. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Visage goes to the top rope. As Solomon rises he flies off attempting a crossbody but Riddick catches him and then nails a huge backbreaker, before flinging Visage onto his shoulders and hitting a death valley driver. Cover.

RJ: What a counter from Riddick!

Ref: 1...............2..................Kick out!

Visage barely forces the shoulder up in time. Solomon waits for him to rise before running in and hitting a bicycle kick. Again he covers.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

MW: Another close call for Riddick!

RJ: Visage has surprised everyone with the amount of power he has displayed tonight, but Riddick looks to be taking control of this match.

MW: Setting up for the Catacombs....

RJ: This will finish it off Michael!

Riddick has Visage on his shoulders but the tag champ fights his way out, dropping down the back and hitting a German suplex. He quickly goes to the top rope...

RJ: STAMPEDE!

Ref: 1.............................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Oh wow! What a win that was for Visage!

MW: I can’t believe we are surprised at one of our champions winning, but that result was genuinely unexpected.

RJ: He more than matched Riddick for power, he looked surprisingly strong there.

MW: What a win that is for Visage and for his tag partner Berg, some serious psychological advantage to go with their physical dominance.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:36 pm

*The scene cuts slowly away from the main arena and re-opens in a largely well lit canteen area of the LG arena. There are three large metal tables neatly aligned in vertical rows across the canteen area. Many home-grown talent, crew-members and stage-hands are tucking into meals made by the kitchen chefs and sharing casual distraction. The camera pans around towards the canteen entrance where a calm and composed looking Kenty enters the scene. He is wearing a pair of blue jeans and a casual red hoodie. His hair is slightly jelled and his whole appearance seems remarkably relaxed. Approaching the canteen ordering area, Kenty is welcomed by a bright and pretty young waitress wearing a offical 6WF shirt and a pair of smart black trousers who is taking orders.*

Waitress: Mr Kenty! oh my goodness, what a surprise! what are you doing here? haven't you guys got your own food and drink in your locker-room area's?

Mr Kenty: Well I'm glad you know my name! I thought I'd just come and mess in with the real hero's of this company. The guys who work and work to make sure this place is up and running without a shadow of a doubt. Us guys down the corridor as they say wouldn't have a chance if it wasn't for the hard-work that these guys put in. I just wish I could get a chance to meet all of them and thank them personally!

Waitress: Well, you guys are the reason the fans turn up week on week here in Birmingham.. the icons. You see the faces of each and every person that comes out of the arena when the show is over.. it's unbelievable.

Mr Kenty: We only play a small part. These are the real workers! including yourself. Tell you what.. every meal that is ordered by any of these guys and whatever you would like I will pay for, for the next hour..

*Delving into his pocket, Kenty pulls out his black leather wallet and pulls out his debit card and hands it to the waitress who is in disbelief almost as Kenty smiles warmly.*

Waitress: Wow! I don't know what to say.. that's so generous of you.. thanks!

Mr Kenty: No sweat. It's the least I could do for you all.. Wish I could do more. But! I'm sure a few of the canteen's finest meals will raise morale and chins up a little bit!

Waitress: I'm sure it will.. thank you! Now, what can I get you today Kenty?

Mr Kenty: Hmm.. I think I will just have a cup of your finest tea please, two sweeteners will be perfect.

Waitress: Anything else?

Mr Kenty: No thanks! will be fine..

*Kenty nods curtly and winks cheekily at the waitress who blushes before scurrying off towards the kitchen area to make a fresh cup of tea. Kenty turns around and heads towards a nearby table. A few stagehands and local talent, look around and up both in awe and a little confused at Kenty's presence. A few local wrestlers in awe and shock, make way for Kenty and hurry away from the table, leaving a space for a confused looking Kenty.*

Mr Kenty: What's wrong guys? I'm just like you all.. I put on my trousers each and every morning like any other guy! please sit down over here.

Local wrestlers: Well, we got.. uhh.. we got to train! yeah!

*The Local wrestlers hurry off in a frenzy, as Kenty shakes his head and chuckles before sighing and rolling his neck from side to side. Sitting casually, Kenty reaches into his hoodie pocket and looks at his Iphone intently. A few seconds pass before Kenty places it back in his pocket and reluctantly looks into space, almost on another planet. Roving reporter, Jack Reynolds then enters into the shot, wearing a typically smart and sophisticated suit ready and primed for an interview.*

Jack Reynolds: Mr Kenty? Kenty? can I have a quick word?

*Snapping out of his thoughts, Kenty turns around at the roving reporter with a cheeky smile and a small laugh*

Mr Kenty: Wonder how long it would take you to sniff me out Jack! but yeah, for sure, sit down and chill. What can I do you for Jack? a interview of some kinds I imagine!

JR: Indeed Kenty, I figured since you had the night off and I appreciate that things have been a little tough for you recently, I could have the chance for an interview?

Mr Kenty: More than welcome Jack, I'm here all night!

JR: How has your week been first and foremost, Kenty?

Mr Kenty: Good thanks Jack. It's been pretty quiet again which is cool. I'v had a chance to train harder and spend some time on improving my game and stuff like that. But also, I'v had some time to again kick back and appreciate the small things in life which is fantastic. Just simple things can make the day seem really great and that probably explains why I'm in such a good headspace at the moment.

Mr Kenty: The past few months have been challenging, tough and exhausting. But I knew what I signed up for when I came to this fed and it has been all that I expected. It does what It says on the tin if you will! which in it's own right is fantastic. Last week was a funny old week I must admit though, satisfying to finally get a win again under my belt but in the same respect, I feel I could have given more.

Mr Kenty: Essentially, I feel I could have pushed the boundaries a little more. Pushed Lex and Max further and harder than I have done before and finally get the pin. But it wasn't to be.. thankfully, Teej got the pin and gave the pair of us some much need momentum with Destiny on the horizon. And that momentum could go a very long way.. It ruffled some feathers but more importantly proved to Lex and Max, that Teej and I are no fools. And more to the point, we don't like being made a fool out off. Especially infront of all these fans.

Mr Kenty: It's a shame though we couldn't have made more of an impression last week but I would take a win each and every week. As I said, momentum is key and it's safe to say at this time, momentum is starting to swing our way but as you know Jack, this is a fickle place. Momentum can swing like a pendulum and I'm more than sure that Lex and Max will come back and haunt us, being the ghouls they are. It's a mere matter of time, but when that time comes, Teej and I will be ready.

JR: So you feel in many ways, this isn't over?

Mr Kenty: Just the beginning, Jack. Lex and I and Teej and Max are far from finished. Months and months of torture and betrayal have stalked Teej and I and therefore retribution will be swift and true. Retribution will come.. I feel ashamed that I must fight my former friend in the future as fully knowing Lex, I know he craves another showdown but a showdown that will cause pain, suffering and cruelty.

Mr Kenty: Lex and I as I said have plenty still to do and that day will come, and when that day does come, it will produce not only nasty results. Brutal outcomes and everlasting repercussions, but ultimately Mr Kenty will come away looking and feeling stronger than ever before. It's almost our destiny to meet in that squared circle again and finish it for good. And I for one, cannot wait for this showdown once again with Lex.

JR: Well, any Showdown with Lex seems pretty premature as of yet Kenty.. what are your immediate plans?

Mr Kenty: Enjoy the show as a fan! I have a night off.. lucky old me! that means I get to enjoy the canteen, speak to some of the guys and catch up with some old friends. It's always welcome to have a break from that octane world out there, with the lights on bright. It keeps the fatigue at a minimum and means I can go out there next week and show the world what I'm made off.

Mr Kenty: But indeed, I will not be resting. I'll be watching the show as a fan but I will be scouting and watching the matches with high interest. I cannot wait to see how this Lockdown goes down.. I'm sure without any hitches either. I'm fascinated to see how all the matches play out and it just feels so cool to watch from the sidelines and get a really cool insight into everyone's games.

Mr Kenty: With Destiny on the horizon, that Gold Rush Battle royale with such a difference and contrast of styles I need to be immersed in the styles of all of the guys in the back as they simply will all be involved some how and tonight offers that very valuable opportunity to scout some of the guys out and check out their weaknesses.. if any!

Mr Kenty: There are some guys who will be in that match who are former champions, hungry and focused and hell-bent on getting back to the top of the mountain, and these are the guys who need to be watched the most. Therefore complacency.. is a massive no, no. You cannot write anyone off or write anyone in as a shoe-in to win with comfort. In many ways Jack, predict the unpredictable..

*The young waitress enters the shot, handing Kenty his warm cup of tea which Kenty gratefully takes and slowly begins to sip. Suddenly, Kenty's Iphone buzzes loudly as he removes it from his pocket and looks on closely.*

Mr Kenty: Sorry Jack, I got to split. Have a nice evening, and keep an eye on the show! I got a feeling it's going to be a blast!

*Standing up quickly and heading out of the canteen area, Kenty in slight haste heads towards the locker room area of the LG as the scene ends with Reynolds looking on with a hint of confusion and slight shock at Kenty's quick decision to leave. The scene then slowly heads back to the main arena and the action.*

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Party Girl' erupts and the crowd are mixed as Miss Jessica struts on to stage. She bends over, blowing a kiss to the fans and moving from left to right as the camera shows her sizeable cleavage on display....

MW: God i've never been so happy to see her! Isn't it great that she's back?

RJ: Dear god man, one low cut top and your whole viewpoint changes! I thought you were a Re-Genesis fan!?

MW: I am!

RJ: And you really think she's here to be friends with Re-Genesis?

MW: Well no.....but my god, look at her!!

Jessica walks down the ramp, winking at a few male members of the crowd as she climbs the ringsteps. She stretches her leg out, showing her stockings as she places her leg through the ropes. She stops as various camera flashes go off and a stagehands runs over to hand her a microphone. Jessica takes is carefully before taking a tissue out of her bra and wiping it down...

RJ: Oh, just so classy!

Jessica stands in the ring, smiling around the arena....

MJ: So, like, how cool is this!? I'm back!!

A murmer of cheers is heard around the arena...

MJ: Jeez, did somebody else die?

RJ: Oh god....

MJ: Anyway, so i totes have like unbelievable news. But first, i guess you're all wondering where i've been, right? Well, before i disappeared i like totally found myself doing all the wrong things, you know? Falling for the wrong guys, making the wrong decisions? It was totally compromising my work here as Co-General Manager....

RJ: What work???

MJ: I needed a break! Work was like sooooo icky and stressful, so i took myself to Florida, worked on my tan, got some R&R and chilled out, you know? Really learnt to find myself again! Anyway, while i was out there the board called me up and wanted to speak to me about this whole Re-Genesis stuff that's been going on. They are not impressed, like, at all and they said I had to come back and show that 6WF was going to make a stand and everything, so i checked in, saw what was going on, heard they re-hired Clarke James, blah, blah, blah and i thought, you know what, we can do so much more than that. I know Charlie and his friends, Rocksteady and BeBop have been holding the fort and stuff, and i'm look, totally stoked that they've helped, but i think it's time little Jessy had her fun....

MW: Oh this doesn't sound good....

MJ: So like, they've completely dominated everything. They got rid of The Saint, which, you know, is kind of a drag, but at the same time he was like so stale and boring, he did nothing for me. Leone can't have a shot at the title and Cassy seems to have gone all like scare-do and everything, so i've decided to make the so called 'Next Best Thing' as my new target...

RJ: Well this could be interesting....

MJ: So i got to thinking, what could i do that would put Re-Genesis on edge? What could i do that could really make them panic? And i thought, i know, Destiny is round the corner, everyone loves a big match, so i'm going to give them one, right? But, i really want to stack the odds, really make sure Hill can't walk out of there with his precious title, so i decided, that at Destiny, Mike Hill is going to defend his TAW Title in.......

Jessica pauses, smiling as the crowd become restless....

MW: In what!?

MJ: Oh come on, you know Jessy loves the attention......give me what i want and i'll tell....

Crowd: 6-W-F! 6-W-F! 6-W-F!!

Jessica holds back fake tears...

MJ: We love Jess? Oh my god, you guys.......

RJ: Erm......Jess?

MW: Shut up!

MJ: Ok.....so at Destiny, Mike Hill will defend his TAW Title........in..........a Time Attack match!!!!

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

RJ: YES!

MW: NO! JESS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!

CROWD: WE LOVE JESS! WE LOVE JESS! WE LOVE JESS! WE LOVE JESS!

MJ: I know, right? And, it is my pleasure to anounce, the first participant in the match, a man who deserves this chance for all the work he's done to fight the 6WF cause.....Ladies and Gentleman, i give you........Mr.........

Crowd: MARSHALL MURDOCH! MARSHALL MURDOCH!! MARSHALL MURDOCH!!!

MJ: LEX HART!

RJ: WHAT!?!

MW: HA!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

The crowd erupt into boo's to the shock of Miss Jessica as 'Be Myself' plays from the speakers and Lex Hart strides out on to the stage, soaking in the hate from the crowd...

LH: Awww, Jess, you know, that's so sweet of you to think of me! You're right, i have done alot for 6WF.....

RJ: Yeah right!

LH: I've had to put up with these so called fans for a start! I have to listen to Mr. Kenty waffle on for ages and ages about the same damn thing each week, and i have to put up with the persistent, and quite frankly hurtful rumours that i've got plans to reintegrate myself with Re-Genesis, so this? This is completely unexpected, and well, completely deserved, so thank you....

Jessica smiles down the ramp as Lex turns to walk off. He stops and looks at the floor before turning back....

LH: But......

MW: Uh oh....

MJ: If you think for a second i'm going to be grateful to you, that i'm going to, oh, i don't know, start returning your calls? Dream on. No amount of eye flattery, fake tan or low cut tops is ever going to change the fact that you're nothing to me. You can chuck title shot after title shot my way, but it won't change a damn thing. In case you hadn't heard, it's all about me now, Jess. Just like it should be! I'll see you round!

Hart blows a kiss down the ring and heads off the stage to a chrous of boo's as Jessica stands fuming in the ring!

MW: Talk about being ungrateful!

RJ: Who cares, either way, that's a huge announcement! The Time Attack match returns for the first time since Crime Lord succesfully defended the title without a single title change last year, and Mike Hill will face Lex Hart and four other man to keep his TAW Title! That's huge!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:43 pm

James McManus is stood backstage with Kayleigh Reed....

KR: James, tonight you take your place in the six man match, opposite the man who took your title, and the man some would say cost you in Kuinshi and Fanatic respectively, but you also find yourself teaming with the man who will go for that title, Finlay, does it bother you teaming in such a match with so much emotion involved?

McManus shakes his head....

JM: Emotion? I'm beginning to question what's the point in having any sort of emotion? I worked damn hard to get my European Title, and to a point, i can accept losing it. You walk into triple threat matches knowing the odds are stacked, knowing that at any given time you could lose your title and not have a damn say in it, but what pisses me off, is seeing the guy who took my title, walking out of matches and disgracing the belt i worked hard to earn. I may not have been the European Champions on old. I may not have the charisma of JJ Johnson, the catchphrases of Hobo or the dominance of The Saint, but i was a fighting champion, and i was proud of that...

KR: Does that mean you'll be supportive of Finlay?

JM: Supportive? Maybe that's a bit strong, but anyone who wants to fight to win a title deserves the chance. Tonight, i'm going to make sure one man imparticular remembers how well i can fight, and what happens when you take something from him.

McManus heads off as Reed looks round looking confused. She turns and gasps as she comes toe to toe with the menacing figure of The Fanatic. He stares up the corridor, watching McManus leave before slowly turning and staring down at the frightened figure of Kayleigh Reed....

TF: Leave.....now.

The Fanatic snatches the mic out of her hand and tosses it to the floor as Reed scurries off round the corner.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:44 pm

The scene goes backstage to find a suited Jack Reynolds standing in front of the camera microphone in hand. Kristal is stood by his side in a pair of black leggings and t-shirt with the words I lost my faith written across it*

Jack Reynolds: At this time I would like to welcome Cameron Faiths ex-girlfriend Kristal.

*The reporter ignores the dirty look Kristal gives him at the mention of Camerons name*

JR: Now sorry to bring this up Kristal but Cameron has been somewhat quiet on the situation and many of our fans want to know what just happened between the pair of you?

*Kristal angrily stares at Jack*

Kristal: Truthfully!!! I got sick and tired of waiting for Cameron to stop being happy with mediocrity and join me in aiming for something better. I mean have you seen him for the last few weeks fighting Kuinshi over nothing. Cameron is much better than that as he has proved many times, sadly the only person not to realise this is Cameron.

Thats why Kenji Hidari....

????: Why Kenji Hidari what, Kristal?

* Both Kristal and Jack turn to see Cameron Faith walking towards them, dressed in baggy grey joggers, a plain white t-shirt, black cap and the Freeweight title over his belt. Jack Reynolds takes a few steps back handing Kristal the mic as the pair come almost face to face*

CF: Why Kenji Hidari what, Kristal?

Kristal: Thats why Kenji Hidari will become the next Freeweight Champion, he has the desire to get to the top and will let nothing will get in his way, unlike you. He walked out on his countrymen and long time friends Team Japan to join Re-Genesis because they offered him the greater chance of success for gods sake.

So while you find yourself pointlessly fighting a man you have beaten countless time just because he called you a few names, Kenji only has eyes for your title and he is coming for it and trust me because unlike you he won't settle for failure.

*Cameron goes to retort only to be stopped by Kristal*

Kristal: Two weeks ago you said you weren't a leader of men, you weren't the man to lead the fight against Re-Genesis. You were nothing but a soldier Cameron. Well guess what, Clarke James came back to lead the fight against Re-Genesis and where were you. You were nowhere To be seen, too busy fighting an old man over some spilt milk.

When Re-Genesis attacked Clarke James and Keith leone seven on two last week, where were you? You claim to be a man of the people Cameron but in reality you are nothing but a coward. and the thought of being with a coward disgusts me.

* Kristal looks at Cameron with a look of contempt*

Kristal: Take it from me Cameron. If you don't find some balls and go on the offensive against Hidari, stand up and be counted in the fight against Re-Genesis then you will just become another no name fuck up living off stories of how you once held the Freeweight Championship.

I can't believe I ever thought you were a man, let alone the man for me!!!!!!

*Kristal hands Jack the microphone before turning a slapping Cameron across the face and storming off, leaving the Freeweight champion shocked speechless and holding his face as Jack Reynolds signs off with a smirk*

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:44 pm

RJ: We have a huge six man tag match up next, with plenty of history between all six men. We're going to see current 6WF Freeweight Champion, Cameron Faith team up with James McManus; the former European Champion and Finlay, the number one contender to the European Title...

MW: An odd mix up there, 'Arj, but not as odd as their opponents, they take on Re-Genesis' own Kenji Hidari, a man who has targeted Faith over the recent weeks. The severley unhinged and maniacal Fanatic, who you could say cost his former tag team partner McManus at Chaos, and lastly, the current European Champion, and the current king of the walkouts, Kuinshi, who in the last few weeks has shocked the fans with his bizarre actions....

“Sad But True” roars through the speakers and the reaction is mixed for the arrival of James McManus, who confidently walks out onto the stage. McManus paces his way down to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps and then through the middle rope into the ring...

RJ: A better reaction than of late for the former champ!

“I Fought The Law” blares out around the LG Arena and the crowd pop loudly as Cameron Faith strolls out with the 6WF Freeweight title around his waist. He salutes the fans in the crowd and unclips the title around his waist and raises it up in the air to loud cheers before heading down to the ring where he looks across at McManus....

MW: And here comes the comedy factor....

RJ: Oh give it a rest....

'Mad Dog Coll' screeches out through the speakers and the crowd roar with approval....

RJ: Not bad for the so called comedy factor! Listen to those fans!

The crowd chant Finlay's name as he bolts on to the stage looking pumped. He puts his fists up and the crowd cheer as he runs down the ramp, sliding in under the bottom rope and getting to his feet. He slaps hands with Cameron Faith before looking over steely eyed at McManus and shaking his hand...

MW: I can definitely sense some mistrust between these 3....

'Halloween Theme' plays and the light in the arena goes red as the eerie sight of The Fanatic making his way out on to the stage is shown. He stops on the stage and adjusts the blood stained glove on his hand as the lights come up. McManus stares down at him as The Fanatic makes his way down the ramp. He stops at the bottom of the ramp as * "Lord of Winter Snow" plays as Kuinshi walks out, holding his European Title on his shoulder as the crowd boo him heavily as he shakes his head in dissapointment and walks slowly into the ring, avoiding all contact with The Fanatic as he hands his title to the ringside assistant and steps up on to the apron...

RJ: What's the odds on him not being there for very long, Mike?

MW: Odds on! I don't get why he keeps walking off? Is he trying to prove how good a champion he is by NOT wrestling??

'The Essence' blasts out as the crowd start to boo on the sight of Kenji Hidari. Hidari confidently strides to the ring, he climbs up the steel steps before springboarding over the top rope. He smirks over at Cameron Faith and motions a belt around his waist. He turns and shouts orders over at his corner as Kuinshi stands ignoring him as The Fanatic looks across at McManus. Kenji slaps him on the chest and points towards the ring and The Fanatic enters the ring and waits...

Ding, ding, ding.

Fanatic starts the match off with Finlay. The duo lock up and Fanatic easily pushes Finlay back into the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring, meeting Finlay on the rebound with a big boot to the head. Fin stumbles up, Fanatic boots him in the stomach and nails a snap powerbomb. Cover.

2........Kick out!

Finlay forces the shoulder up off the canvas, The Fanatic rolls to his feet and drops a number of big knees into the face. He then hauls up Finlay, before throwing him down into the canvas with a suplex. Finlay staggers up and walks straight into a big spinebuster. Cover.

2..........Kick out!

Fanatic drags up Finlay, he then rockets in a number of big punches to the chin of Finlay who falls back into the corner. Fanatic then cracks in a number of short-arm clotheslines to the head but Kuinishi then tags himself in...

RJ: Well I never....

Kuinshi begins to stomp down on the temple of Finlay. He grabs him up and whips him into the ropes. He goes for a clothesline but Finaly ducks through, turning and hitting a series of left arm jabs to the cheek of Kuinshi. Finlay grabs the arm of the European Champion and hits a wicked hip-toss beofre locking in an arm bar on the canvas. Kuinshi tries to break out but Finlay wrenches the hold even more before driving his foot into the stomach of Kuinshi...

MW: Interesting tactic by the old man....

Finlay gets up and makes the tag to Cameron Faith to the roar of the crowd. He storms in, dragging Kuinshi up and hitting a stiff european uppercut, rocking Kuinshi back into the ropes where Kenji makes the tag, slapping the back of Kuinshi. Faith stands back and beckons Hidari into the ring....

RJ: I think Faith has been looking forward to getting his hands on Hidari...

Faith and Hidari lock up. Hidari wins the early power battle but Faith pushes him off, immediately trying to synch in a headlock. Kenji blocks and takes Cameron down to the mat with a side Russian legsweep. Kenji drops a quick elbow drop across Faith’s chest and then attempts a second but Faith is able to roll out of the way. Faith runs the ropes and prepares for a clothesline, but Hidari is quick to his feet and takes Cameron down again with a dropkick. The fans are cheering the rapid action as Hidari covers....

1.......!

Hidari helps Cameron Faith up to his feet then strikes him with a couple of Muay Thai Elbows, rocking him back towards the ropes. Hidari uses the ropes to whip Faith into the opposite set, then meets him in the middle of the ring with a Tornado DDT and a quick cover.

1…………

2…………..

Faith gets his shoulder up and Kenjii raises him to his feet again. Hidari attempts another elbow strike but it is blocked by Faith, who responds with a vicious backhand chop across Hidari's chest. The crowd whoop, prompting Cameron to strike Kenji again and then with a third, before flooring Kenji with a standing clothesline. Cameron drops a leg drop across Hidari’s neck then makes a cover.

1…..

Hidari instantly gets the shoulder up, but Faith takes the opportunity to retreat to the corner to catch breath, making the tag to James McManus to a small pop. Kenji gets on his feet but is dragged to the ropes by the giant hands of The Fanatic. He stares down at the former European Champion and makes the tag by slapping Hidari across the chest....

MW: Talk about making an entrance!

The Fanatic smirks at McManus who charges at the huge man mountain. Raining fists across the body of The Fanatic, rocking him back towards the corner. The Fanatic pushes McManus back and drives a knee into his stomahc before grabbing him and tossing him into the turnbuckle. The Fanatic hits a thunderous uppercut to the throat of McManus, followed by a second and third. He grabs him by the head and hoists him up above his head in a vertical suplex positon, leaving him in the air for what seems an eternity before dropping him leg first on the turnbuckle...

RJ: My god! What strength and power!!

The Fanatic rolls to his feet, draggin McManus up and hitting a devestating sidewalk slam. He kneels over McManus and chokes him, McManus' shoulders hit the mat...

2.......!

McManus manages to lift his shoulder to break the count but again The Fanatic begins to choke him, and again McManus' shoulders hit the mat....

1.....!

McManus shoulders up and drives and elbow across the face of The Fanatic. He hits a second and rocks The Fanatic back wrapping his legs round the neck of The Fanatic and choking him!

MW: Great innovation from McManus!

McManus locks in the hold. The Fanatic slaps at the legs of McManus in a vein attempt to break the hold. The refereee checks on The Fanatic but is shoved away. He grabs the foot of McManus and begins to push, slowly breaking the hold as McManus releases and drives his foot into the face of Fanatic. He gets straight to his feet, stomping down on the temple of Fanatic who tries to get to his feet. McManus grabs him and goes to whip him to the corner but Fanatic overpowers him, reversing it. He goes for a big boot but McManus ducks through, flying off the rope and driving a double axe handle to temple of Fanatic sending him falling back....

RJ: He's not quite gone....

McManus looks back and bounds off the ropes, hitting another axe handle to the temple of Fanatic who falls into the ropes. Finlay and Faith look at each other before nodding to McManus who smiles...

MW: What are they planning.....

*Crowd Pop*

RJ: OH WOW!

McManus charges for a third time. Driving his fists into the temple of Fanatic as Finlay and Faith drop down off the apron, pulling the top rope down sending The Fanatic crashing to the floor. McManus slaps Finlay on the back and drops to the outside, grabbing The Fanatic and slamming his head into the steel steps....

RJ: I think McManus wants some private time with The Fanatic!

MW: Beats my call! I had Kuinshi leaving early!

McManus whips Fanatic into the barrier and stomps down on his chest as Finlay and Faith look at each other. Finlay enters the ring and smiles over at Kuinshi who shakes his head....

MW: I knew it! Here he goes!

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kuinshi slaps Kenji on the back and drops down from the apron. He collects his European Title and begins walking up the ramp....

RJ: This is getting pathetic! What the hell is he trying to acheive?

MW: I have no idea! But i think Old Man Finners wants to find out!

Finlay shakes his head and slaps the hand of Faith before sliding out of the ring. He charges at Kuinshi and turns him round before decking him with a stiff right hand to huge cheers from the crowd. Kuinshi gets to his feet and eats andother right hand. He backs up the ramp as Finlay grabs him. Kuinshi trys to protect his Title but Finlay runs Kuinshi into the screen on the stage and sends him crashing to the floor. Finlay picks it up and raises it in the air to roars from the crowd as The Fanatic and McManus are shown brawling through the crowd...

RJ: And then there were two!

Hidari and Faith lock-up. The former European Champion gains the advantage pushing Faith back into the corner, but he counters by hitting a reverse STO onto the top turnbuckle. Faith quickly pummels away at the gut of Hidari with some clubbing body blows before running in and hitting a shining wizard. Kenji slumps forward, Faith covers.

2.......Kick out!

Kenji drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Faith brings him to a vertical base, he goes for an Irish whip but Hidari counters sending Faith into the ropes. On the rebound, Hidari hits a knee lift to the stomach which flips the Freeweight champion over. He quickly applies a sleeper hold, driving some knees into the feet. He slowly brings Hidari to a vertical base before slinging him to the canvas with a German suplex, bridging over into the cover.

2......Kick out!

Cameron Faith kicks out, Kenji Hidari gets to his feet and stomps away on the head of the Freeweight champion until the referee steps in and orders him to stop. Hidari waits for Faith to rise before flinging him across the ring with a big belly to belly suplex, sending Faith into the corner. Hidari quickly lifts Faith onto the top rope before scooping him onto his shoulders, nailing an island driver. Cover.

RJ: Hidari is a supremely talented wrestler. But why can he never do things by himself? First he aligned with Team Japan and now Re Genesis, sometimes you've got to go it alone kid!

MW: Like Faith did?

RJ: You mean Kristal? Come on, she was nothing more than a cheap thrill! Faith is more focused than ever!

2........Kick out!

Hidari drags Faith to his feet, he goes for a brainbuster but Cameron blocks before countering with a jawbreaker. He then bounces off the ropes going for a clothesline but Hidari counters with a dropkick to the knee. Kenji then runs the ropes himself, hitting a bakatare sliding kick. He then goes to the top rope...

MW: Double Jump Reverse Elbow drop!

RJ: Amazing athletic ability from Kenji Hidari!

2.........Kick out!

Hidari lifts up Cameron and puts him over his shoulders, but Faith drops down the back as Hidari starts running. Kenji spins around....

RJ: SUPERKICK!

MW: DUCKED!!

RJ: GENSHIN!

MW: CONNECTS!!

3!

Ding, ding, ding!

MW: He got him!

RJ: A huge win for Hidari especially given the circumstances!

Hidaripicks up the win. He stands over Faith and raises his arms in the air. He looks over at ringside to see the 6WF Freeweight title and nods in acknowledgement. 'The Essence' blares around the arena and Hidari exits the ring, strolling up the ramp as the crowd scream abuse. Faith comes to in the ring, shaking his head in annoyance as the ref checks on him!

RJ: I have to say, Hidari looks a force whether he's part of Re-Genesis or not, and he certainly has his focus firmly planted on that Freeweight Title!

Hidari gets to the top of the ramp and stares down at Cameron Faith as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:53 pm

Crime Lord is walking backstage puffing on a cigar as Jack Reynolds approaches...

CL: What do you want, Jack?

Reynolds looks sheepish....

JR: I was hoping to get a few words on your upcoming match? Teaming with Lucas Takeo? That's pretty big given your recent history? Are you worried as to whether he is one hundred percent fit?

CL: Worried? Boy do i look like i care about what kind of state Lucas Takeo is in? That punk kid thinks he's got everything his locker. He thinks he's got everyone figured out, but one little bump to head and all of a sudden he's no good to man nor beast. Falling over in the ring, fainting like the bitch he is.

All the matters to me is that he pulls his damn weight, i ain't got time to be carrying his ass in the ring.

JR: And your thoughts on your opponents? Two men who will be looking to regain their Tag Team belts?

CL: Answer me a question, Jack? Do i look like i care about Tag Teams? Do you really think i'm going to give the time of day to two punks like Dopant Zero? What have they done? Longest reigning champions in a company that didn't have a pot to piss in when it came to tag teams. Now look at them, a bit of competition and they are out on their asses.

I'm Hardcore Champion. A multi time world champion and the most dominant superstar there has ever been. Nobody right now can touch me, the guy who claims he can, is too busy nursing a headache to want to step in the ring with me. Wouldn't surprise me if Takeo went ahead and begged to team with me rather than me whipping his ass again.

Like it or lump it, Jack. I'm the best damn thing in this company. I don't need Re-Genesis, i don't need to be a part of no uprising, and i sure as hell don't wanna cough and spit over the return of the wonder that is Clarke James. People need to look around and see who the real power in this company is.

Crime Lord drops his cigar on the floor and heads off.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:55 pm

The camera switches to show Kenzaki Nogami and Tsukasa Yagamura stood infront of the camera as the crowd begin to boo...

Tsukasa- Kenzaki and I are not out here to talk you people down...for the last past months ever since losing the belts...Kenzaki and I have come to the realization that what we do in this ring and what we have with Team Japan at one point don't make us bigger and badder.

(WHAT?)

Tsukasa- Kenzaki and I have come to the realization if you want something it must be earned and the fact about earning something is achieving it.

(WHAT?)

Tsukasa- ....

(Kenzaki cuts him off)

Kenzaki- I got this..... Tsukasa and I have come to the realization that every dog is going to have their day and as we continue to grow as a tag team we hit roadblocks. Especially with Re-Genesis in existence it's hard for us to get what we deserve and thats our titles back!

(WHAT?)

Kenzaki- As long as Re-Genesis is in a existence there will never be no rest! I want to defeat and destroy Re-Genesis from the inside out as a Native of Japan. I want you people to realize that yes we do have wrongs and yes we did do things that was disrespectful to the company but what we also know is that we are not here in this company to play sad dogs. No! We are here for gold!

Tsukasa- I want to be a 2-time Tag Team Champion! Do you Kenzaki??

Kenzaki- Of course which is why Crime Lord & Lucas Takeo we are bringing the fight to you boys! We wish you the best of luck but we are going all out to stop and defeat you boys!

Tsukasa - Re-Genesis, Resistance, Consultant and the fatman, Dopant Zero are coming for you....

Kenzaki - But you already knew that!

The two men smile down the camera as we head back to ringside.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:56 pm

RJ: Time for some tag team action up next here on Lockdown!

MW: I’m pretty certain that one team involved in this match will not co-exist for too long considering the brutal rivalry they’ve found themselves embroiled in recently.

RJ: It is a good test for Dopant Zero up against two very talented singles competitors though.

MW: Crime Lord and Lukas Takeo are two dominant forces, both want to show it, they will not be able to work together successfully for a long time. Long enough to win the match? Maybe.

“Shook ones” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Dopant Zero stride out onto the stage. Yagurama and Nogami slap hands, with pyro’s going off around him. They then walk to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope.

RJ: I think Dopant Zero are starting to find their feet again, after spending so long as champions, it would have been difficult to be the challengers.

MW: They’ve grabbed some impressive wins lately.

“Rain Wizard” roars out around the arena and Crime Lord appears with the Hardcore title over his shoulder. He stares down at Dopant Zero, before strolling down to the ring, holding the Hardcore Title above his head. He steps over the top rope.

RJ: Do you prefer having Crime Lord wrestling rather than on commentary?

MW: Oh shut up RJ!

“From Yesterday” plays out and the camera pans to the top of the stage, waiting for Lukas Takeo. The music continues to play but there is no sign of Lukas Takeo. Instead, The Consultant strides out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

TC: Hello folks, good evening Crimey in particular. It is with regret that I have to inform you that due to a concussion suffered at Chaos but which has only recently been diagnosed, therefore this match is now a handicap match. Enjoy!

RJ: The odds have now turned against Crime Lord...

MW: I don’t know RJ, no Takeo may make things a little easier.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Crime Lord starts off in the ring up against Kenzaki Nogami. They lock-up and Crime Lord uses his big size advantage to shove Nogami back into the ropes. He wraps in a number of body blows before whipping Nogami out across the ring, on the rebound he knocks the former tag team champion down with a big spinebuster. Crimey hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Nogami drives the shoulder up off the mat. Crime Lord hauls him to his feet by the head before throwing the Japanese star into the mat with a delayed vertical suplex. Nogami stumbles up to his feet, walking straight into a big boot to the skull from Crime Lord.

RJ: Crime Lord using his power advantage over Nogami to make all the early running in this match.

MW: He needs to keep one man isolated throughout to stand a chance in this match. Dopant Zero work too well together as a team to lose a handicap match if they are allowed to operate successful.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Kenzaki again kicks out. Crime Lord rolls up to a vertical base where he drops a succession of big knees into the head. He stands waiting for Nogami to rise before knocking him down to the mat with an STO. Nogami staggers up, Crime Lord nails a big Fisherman’s suplex, bridging over into the pin.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

RJ: Great move from Crime Lord!

Crimey applies an armbar on Nogami. He then slowly drags the tag team champion to his feet, going for a clothesline but Nogami ducks under it and then nails a capoeira kick to the back of the head. Crime Lord lurches forward, Nogami bounces off the ropes and sunset flip into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick Out!

Nogami tags out to Yagurama, who steps in over the top rope. He waits for Crime Lord to rise, he clenches Crime Lord around the waist before flinging him out across the ring with a huge belly to belly suplex. Crime Lord stumbles up, Yagurama hits a 2nd belly to belly suplex, this time an avalanche suplex bridging into the cover himself.

RJ: Yagurama is perhaps one man who can match Crime Lord in the power terms.

MW: I’m not sure about RJ, but he is certainly a powerful individual.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

Tsukasa Yagurama leaps up to his feet, he waits for Crime Lord to rise before whipping him firmly into the corner. Yagurama tags in Nogami, Yagurama sprints in and hits a big splash on Crime Lord. Nogami follows up with a running kick to the face ala Chris Sabin. Crime Lord stumbles forward into a backbreaker from Yagurama, Nogami follows up with a dropkick to the head.

RJ: That’s the double team moves you were talking about!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Nogami leaps to his feet, he runs the ropes hitting a bakatare sliding kick on Crime Lord. He quickly tags out as Yagurama steps back into the ring. He hauls up Crime Lord, slinging him over his shoulders before nailing a Japanese Thunder Bomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord again kicks out. Yagurama hauls up the Hardcore Champion, he sets up for the Kunai Powerbomb but Crime Lord pushes Yagurama back into the ropes. He then whips him out across the ring, connecting with a big clothesline on the rebound. Yagurama rolls up to his feet, Crime Lord then knocks him down with an STO. Cover.

RJ: Crime Lord countering at just the right time!

MW: Now he’s targeting Nogami!

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, he runs at the apron and knocks Nogami off it with a big elbow smash. He turns around as Yagurama rises, the former tag champion rolls towards him and hits a boot into the stomach. Crime Lord then hauls Yagurama high into the air, before drilling him to the canvas with a huge powebromb.

RJ: Amazing power!

Ref: 1....................2..............Kick out!

Yagurama again drives the shoulder up. Crime Lord lifts him to his feet, connecting with a Northern Lights suplex. Yagurama stumbles to his feet, Crime Lord takes him down with an STO backbreaker. He then lifts Yagurama onto his shoulders, running forward and hitting a big powerslam. He hooks the leg.

MW: Crime Lord coping with the 2 on 1 situation pretty well!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord lifts up Yagurama, before throwing him into the mat with a German suplex. He then retreats back towards the ropes, running at Yagurama attempting the Mafia Mow Down. The Dopant Zero member rolls out of the way, Crime Lord continues on and walks straight into an over the top rope tiger feint kick from Nogami who leaps back onto the apron just in time.

The Hardcore Champion staggers back and Yagurama hits a boot into the stomach before nailing the Kunai Powerbomb! Nogami goes up top and connects with the Nogami Splash, hooking the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2..........................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Dopant Zero win it!

MW: Crime Lord coped well for the majority of the match, but the numbers advantage overcame his power advantage in the end.

RJ: I’m sure Crimey will have something to say about Lukas Takeo who missed this match through a concussion.

MW: I don’t understand how he competed two weeks in a row before it was diagnosed. Seems very convenient.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 pm

Max Adamson is shown in his locker room, he's staring at a picture of him and Chris Patricks clutching the 6WF Tag Team Championships. He takes a deep breath and sighs before placing the photo back on top of his locker. He turns around, closing the door of his locker and leaning back, placing his head in his hands....

MA: All last week, it was TGA telling me what he was going to do to me. Because I’d riled him, I’d sussed him out. TGA is a fraud, he disrespected the legacy of Chris Patricks and he then tried to pin that disrespect on me. I vaguely remember telling TGA I was going to hurt him, that I was going to punish him. I did exactly what i promised. But you know something, i'm still not satisfied...

I took that badmouthing, disrespectful son of a bitch, and I smashed his face through a television. I Cycloned him. In short, I beat the shit out of the Total Gobshite Arsewipe and i did it because he deserved it, but you know what? People have had the audacity to question my actions. To call me a coward...

Max stares into the camera....

Do those actions look like the actions of a coward?

Max points over at a monitor playing footage of his attack on TGA...

No. They don’t. To me, they look like the actions of a vengeance filled angry human being. They look like the redeeming actions of a man fighting for what is right, and they look like the hateful words of a wretched individual leading to severe consequences. That is exactly what happened. TGA disrespected Chris Patricks. TGA disrespected Max Adamson, and frankly, TGA disrespected you fans. You, the stupid, moronic fans who chewed up and swallowed every piece of vitriol old Teej fed you. You, the gullible fans who agreed that of all the people to disrespect Chris Patricks, Max Adamson was the guilty party!

(Adamson looks shocked as he speaks)

Max: Me! Max Adamson! Chris Patricks’ best friend! Chris Patricks’ big brother! I thought I was in a battle with TGA, but it turns out I’m in a battle against TGA as well as each and every one of you. TGA led you up the garden path with his lies and slander, but you were stupid enough to believe him, and now the consequences are going to harm and affect you as well.

You'll see what Max Adamson is truly capable of. You'll see what kind of a human being TGA is. And you'll come to understand the pain and torment of losing someone close to you.

Max gets to his feet, smiling sickly at the monitor before heading towards ringside.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:04 pm

The camera cuts to the office of Alex Walker, where Walker can be seen lounging behind his desk, no obvious work being done. The door to the office is then pushed open and Walker looks up before smiling as he sees Geoff Steel come into the room. Steel seems to be walking slightly awkwardly after the gruelling battle with Solomon Riddick the previous week, but he still has a look of pride on his face.

Walker: There he is, the true enforcer of ReGenesis, the future World Champ himself, Geoff Steel.

Steel: Now you know I’m not one to blow my own horn or anything Alex, but have you seen me as of late? I’m tearing through anyone and everyone that stands in my way that future World Title isn’t too far off for me clearly.

Walker: Now now Geoff, I think Mike and Cass may have a problem with that last statement, but you’re time is certainly coming. You’ve beaten everyone I have put in front of you since our little “discussion” after Chaos, maybe a kick up the ass was the thing you needed to get back to your old self. Now though, we have to lay off the praise for a little while and get down to work, chiefly involving a certain superstar who hasn’t been around for a little while.

Steel: I was wondering where the scouse psycho had gotten to, maybe he’s finally realised the error of his ways and is hiding under a stone somewhere. To be honest I wouldn’t blame him, watching me in matches for the past few weeks would put the fear of god into any superstar.

Walker: Yes we get it Geoff, you’re feeling strong, but please focus. Logan Kincade certainly has been a problem for ReGenesis as it were, and until this point someone has failed to control him.

Steel drops his gaze from Walker and looks at the ground as Walker looks at him with a look of disgust on his face, which he quickly drops though.

Walker: Now though, Logan is nowhere to be found, so clearly you did something right. Though Logan’s absence doesn’t only remove when of the problems for ReGenesis, it also means the Fight for the Right contract holder is unable to cash in his shot. This then means that a new Fight for the Right contract holder needs to be named, and I was thinking…

Steel: Alex before you say anything, I’ll make this easier for you and say that I’d be more than happy to take on the mantel of Fight for the Right holder, I mean who better than the future World Champion to hold the contract?

Walker: I was going to say that we should take it off of Logan and keep it in ReGenesis, but if you think that you’re good enough, which quite clearly is the case, maybe giving you a reward for your recent work is in order. Obviously nothing is final yet, but I’d keep on the lookout for a briefcase coming your way soon Geoff.

Steel smiles at Walker and shakes his hand, before then turning around and walking out the door, but as he does so, Walker calls out to him.

Walker: But Geoff remember this, if you do get that briefcase, it means that the eyes of every fan of this godforsaken company will be on you, so messing up and embarrassing ReGenesis once again would be a very bad move for you career-wise, understand?

Geoff Steel has a very serious expression on his face now, as he nods to Alex Walker, before fully leaving the room. Walker then continues to lounge in his chair as the camera cuts away.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:05 pm

RJ: Further singles action for you next here on Lockdown.

MW: I think this match has the potential to be a very good one, though you couldn’t wish to find two more contrasting characters in the business at the moment.

RJ: That’s very true Michael, on the one side we’ve got Abe Abercorn, a veteran of 6WF who has the ultimate respect of these fans because of his truthfulness, his morals.

MW: Then there’s Max Adamson, who is almost the complete opposite to Abe.

“Carry on wayward son” plays out through the speakers and the LG [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheer for the arrival of Abe Abercorn, who walks calmly out onto the stage. He nods to the fans respectfully before making his way down to the ring, tagging the fans hands. He then slides under the bottom rope.

RJ: Abe Abercorn continues to be a favourite of these fans, his win last week certainly pleased the fans.

MW: That was a good win for Abe, he’s struggled to pick victories up lately so that will be a morale boost.

“Lonely Boy” hits out and the crowd greet Max with a very mixed reception, most of them boos. Adamson adjusts the CP wristbands on his arms before walking slowly down to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring over the top rope.

MW: Max Adamson wanted none of TGA last week in the ring, but backstage he then took TGA out.

RJ: That was a disgrace, I thought that the death of his best friend had had a profound effect on Adamson’s outlook on his profession, looks like I was wrong.

MW: I’m not sure RJ, I think that Max still feels that death, perhaps this is his way of getting over it.

Ding, ding, Ding!

Max and Abercorn lock-up, Abe locks in an armbar only for Adamson to counter by pulling in Abe in and throwing him down into the mat with a hip toss. Abe stumbles up to his feet, Adamson proceeds to crash three successive punches into the body of Abe before flinging him down into the mat with a delayed vertical suplex. He makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Max applies a seated rear chinlock, he then brings Abe to his feet before taking him down into the canvas with an arm drag. Abecorn stumbles to his feet, walking straight into Adamson who scoops him onto his shoulders, running forward and nailing a big powerslam. Max then drags Abe towards the ropes slightly before bouncing off them and hitting a leg drop down across the throat.

MW: Adamson started this match off fantastically well.

RJ: Abe struggling to live with the pace and power of Abe so far.

Abe drives the shoulder up off the mat, Max rolls to his feet and stomps away on the head of the former TAW World Champion, who tries to roll out of the ring but Max stops him. He hauls up Abe before whipping him out across the ring, connecting with a back body drop on the rebound. Abercorn staggers up, Max bounces off the ropes nailing a swinging neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Max lifts up Abe in an armbar position. He goes for a clothesline but Abercorn ducks under it, then rolls up Adamson.

RJ: Quick counter from Abercorn!

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Adamson forces the shoulder up quickly, He rolls up angrily and throws a big right hook with Abe, but he blocks the punch. Abercorn then reels off a number of huge knife-edge chops into the chest of Max. The crowd cheer along with every chop crashing into the chest of Max who slumps back into the corner. Abe then picks up the pace of the chops with Adamson backed into a corner.

Abe then allows Adamson to walk forward before hitting a boot into the stomach, following up with a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

MW: Abercorn starting to come back into this contest.

Max again kicks out, Abe stands over the Australian waiting for him to rise. He scoops Max onto his shoulders, he spins 720 degrees on the spot nailing the Airplane spin. Abe then bounces off the ropes, nailing a leaping lariat. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Abercorn lifts up Adamson, he sets up for a suplex but Adamson counters by spinning his way out of the hold, hitting a German suplex on Abe who rolls back into the corner. Max then sprints in, hitting a huge splash on the former world champion. Max lifts Abe up onto the top rope, before going up there himself. Adamson steadies himself...

RJ: SUPERPLEX!

MW: That could be it!

Ref: 1................2.............kick out!

Abe kicks out, Adamson forces him up to his feet where he then connects with a monkey flip. Abercorn stumbles up, Max hits a knee into the gut before running the ropes...

RJ: Fa-Maxxer!

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

Abercorn barely gets the shoulder up, Max retreats to the corner waiting for Abe to rise. He sprints in going for the gore, Abe manages to leapfrog over the top of it. Adamson spins around and throws a clothesline, Abe ducks it and nails the country roads! Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

MW: Nearly a big win for Abe!

Abe lifts Max to his feet, but Adamson pokes him in the eye. He quickly scoops Abe onto his shoulders...

RJ: CYCLONE!

Ref: 1............................2..................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Max wins it!

MW: Another good win for Adamson, he’s building some decent momentum this month.

RJ: Abercorn gave it all he had, wasn’t quite enough on this occasion.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:12 pm

The crowd roar with cheers as the camera goes backstage to show Clarke James stood with Kayleigh Reed....

KR: Cee-J, tonight you take on Mike Hill after coming so close to getting your hands on Cassius Zhi last week, is there a sense of frustration about this situation?

CJ: Nah, this is exactly what i expected. See, Cassius isn't the Cassius that i remember. The guy i remember had a bit of fighting spirit about him. He carried himself, damn, he even managed to strike fear into his opponents, but now? Now he's just some corporate chump, hiding behind his precious collection of goons.

See, throughout his career, Cassius has always needed the ying to his yang, the Holmes to his Moriarty. He's gone through Hero, JJ, Lex, Jessica and now The Saint and now there's nobody left. The great depression he suffered when JJ retired, it wasn't cause JJ retired, it wasn't cause he lost the title, it was because he had nothing left. He had become irrelevant. Trying to pick a fight with Lex to try and rejuvenate an old feud was pure desperation, it took Jessica, the woman who stood by him through everything to resort to the most despicable tactics, and she succeeded in giving Cassius everything he needed all over again. She gave him an enemy. Only this time, it wasn't one man, it was the entire damn company. His alignment with Walker meant he could have his fun, and at the same time be protected. He wouldn't have to worry about becoming irrelevant again. He'd have the roster at his disposal. But it's still not enough. There's a jealousy that runs through Cassius. He may posses the skill, but he's never been THE man. He's never been a JJ, or a Hero, or a Saint. He's always hated that. That's why he needed to get rid of The Saint. He needed to get rid of that last shred of niggling insecurity within himself and become the man.

But now? Now he's gone about it all wrong. He's the man by default. He hasn't earned it, he hasn't taken the company by storm. He's cocooned himself in a protective bubble, forgetting that someday someone would come back out of the blue and take it to him along with the rest of this company. Someone like me....

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

CJ: See, individually, Leone, Marshall, Vince, Oko.....me, we're outnumbered. Outgunned. It's one versus seven. But collectively....collectively, we're more than a match for you. A former world champion. Two of the greatest tag teams this company has produced. Former European and Freeweight Champions....you know full well we can roll with you....and that's what scares you all. That's why you have to segregate us. Isolate us and try and take us out one by one. You fear us. You fear what will happen when eventually your game is up.

I don't need to be the savior of 6WF. I don't want to be a hero. I came back for a cause. A cause i believe in. A cause to remove a cancer from this company, by excessive force if required.

James goes to continue but is stopped in his tracks as Mike Hill walks into shot...

MH: Clarke, you don't give a damn about Marshall or Leone or The Consultancy or 6WF itself. You came back because you think you can make a name for yourself, you think you can save 6WF, it's JJ Johnson sydnrome all over. Mike Hill hates to be the bearer of bad news but if you think that you're going to be some sort of saviour, you're sorely mistaken Clarke. You had your triumphant return a fortnight ago, coming back with all that fanfare like you did the last time. A week later, you are lay in the middle of the ring getting beaten down by the most dominant force in 6WF history, Re-Genesis. You flatter to deceive Clarke, you come back with all the hype surrounding you and then you never do anything that remotely lives up to the billing you received. It happened last time and it will happen this time.

Your return and it's consequences were a one off Clarke, that getting one over on Re-Genesis was the exception not the rule. Mike Hill suggests you get used to be lay, face down in the canvas, blood pouring from your head because that is the fate that lies before you week after week at the hands of Re-Genesis until like JJ, you decide to leave before the going gets too tough. You cannot save 6WF from it's Re-Genesis Clarke, no-one can, it is an inevitable necessity. We will be the ones to save 6WF from the clutches of mediocrity, from guys like you.

Mike Hill is going to show you that your return was a bad idea. At the moment you might want to face Cassius Zhi, you might want his head on a plate. After Friday, after Mike Hill shows you how much things have changed since you were last here, you will want to be back on the first flight to LA. You will want to be back in the arms of JJ Johnson, massaging each other's shoulders seeking comfort as both of you realise, you are not up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

Hill holds up his TAW Title and walks off leaving Cee-J watching.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Marshall Murdoch is stood with Jack Reynolds....

JR: Marshall, tonight you head into your match already at a disadvantage with the 3 on 2 handicap, but does it bother you that your tag partner Vortex described you as an unknown quantity? That you were someone that 'had to' trust as oppose to actually trust?

MM: Well that's exactly the kind of attitude we need at the moment, after two consecutive weeks of standing tall at Re-Genesis expense we have to capitalise on the momentum, not air our doubts in public.'

'Hell if we were playing that game I could point out this 'unknown quantity' has been a part of 6WF longer than you two combined, and I'm sure as hell not an unknown quantity to Keith Leone and Clarke James, they know what I'm all about and why I'm fighting with them, as for them - need I remind you of why they involved in this? Because of cold hard cash, not other motive involved, had Walker offered a bit more money than this match on Friday could just as easily be a 5 on 1 match as opposed to what it is. So don't you DARE doubt my intentions when I have every reason to question yours.'

'I've chose not to, and that's because, as Vortex said, we have to trust each other, it doesn't matter why we're fighting together, we all have our own different reasons but the important thing is that WE ARE fighting together, and we're doing it damn well at the moment and long may that continue.'

'I have to agree with you it could well be a massacre, knowing Re-Genesis 3 on 2 is more than likely the most favourable odds we will get and it could well get to 4 on 2, 5 on 2 and god knows how many on 2, but we have to stay strong, we have to stay united and we have to trust each other for whilst the odds aren't great, they aren't insurmountable. And with that I may be more optimistic than yourselves, for while you have 'no reason' to think that we can't win ... well I just don't think like that, every time I step foot into that ring I go there with every intention to win, and to cause maximum damage, for whilst a cracked rib or concussion will heal fairly swiftly, the humiliation and mental scars caused by losing against the odds and on their own terms will take much longer to get over.'

'So whilst you may go out there to cause as much damage as is humanly possible, and believe me you have my full support in that, I'm going out there to win, for Re-Genesis is creaking at the moment, a couple more defeats could push them over the edge, and in my mind that's the most damage we can do.'

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:18 pm

RJ: What a match we have in store for you now! TAW World Champion Mike Hill faces Clarke James!

MW: I am bored of him already……

RJ: You can’t deny that James’ return has reinvigorated this place!

MW: Rather like the music you are about to hear, all these fools suffer from…..

“Blind Faith” blazes out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly. The camera focuses on the top of the ramp where Clarke James walks slowly out onto the stage, wearing his “JJ SAID KNOCK YOU OUT” t-shirt. James holds his arms outstretched as pyros go off around him. He then strolls down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: A great entrance for James! Looking here to make a statement of intent against one of the key members of Re-Genesis.

MW: Like Johnson, James had his time. Quicker he realises that the better. Hill is the future.

“The Next Big Thing” hits and the crowd descend into boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage. He is wearing a t-shirt with STANDARD emblazoned across the front of it. He gazes behind him and the crowd boo louder as the dodgy referee, employed by Re-Genesis, starts to walk out onto the stage.

RJ: What the hell?! We have an official for this match!

MW: You can never have too many referee’s involved in a Clarke James match. Good call by Hill!

Hill swaggers down the ramp with the TAW title around his waist and ignores the fans who offer their hands. Hill climbs up the steel steps and then springboards over the top rope into the ring. The dodgy referee stays on the outside as Hill climbs the turnbuckle and points to his t-shirt and the title belt. James stares at him from across the ring and also looks towards the dodgy referee on the outside. The real official in the ring signals for the bell and the match begins.

RJ: HERE WE GO!

James and Hill lock up and tussle to and fro. James gets the upper hand and whips his opponent to the ropes. Hill ducks under a clothesline attempt but is slammed to the mat with a spinebuster on the rebound. James keeps up the momentum by quickly lifting Hill to his feet and nailing his opponent with an atomic drop. Hill jumps into the air in pain and recoils off of the ropes before James smashes him with a spinning heel kick. He then goes for the cover.

RJ: KICKOUT!

James gets up and starts stomping down on Hill. The TAW Champion avoids one of the kicks and boots his opponent in the leg which forces James to go down to one knee. Hill gets up and slaps James across the face. He smirks at his opponent and urges him to get up while the referee looks at both men. James angrily goes at Hill with a punch but the TAW Champion suddenly pulls the referee in front of him. James manages to stop himself from hitting the official as Hill ducks out of the way.

RJ: WHY THE HELL DID HILL DO THAT FOR?!

James turns round and is met by a pele kick from Hill. James manages to catch Hills leg, twist him round and wallop him with an enziguri. Hill staggers around after the move and starts thrashing his arms around as if stunned. He nearly catches the official a few times before James walks up to him and nails him with a samoan drop. He hooks the leg.

MW: NO!

RJ: HILL IS MORE INTERESTED WITH HITTING THE REFEREE AT THE MOMENT THEN JAMES!

James lifts Hill back up and whips him to the turnbuckle. However, Hill changes direction and runs straight toward the official. The referee has to dive out of the way as Hill comes barrelling towards him. James starts to understand what Hill is trying to do so strides towards him purposefully.

RJ: HE IS GOING TO END THIS NOW! FAITHLE……….OUCH!

MW: REFEREE DIDN’T SEE IT! GREAT TACTICS!

As James goes for his finisher, Hill ducks down and hits a low blow. The referee is still getting up after taking evasive action from Hill running towards him and misses the illegal move. Hill smirks broadly as the crowd start booing him. He mouths the word “STANDARD” which makes the crowd boo louder. Hill then hoists James up and jumps onto his shoulders.

RJ: HILL-A-CAN-RANA!

MW: THAT WILL DO IT!

MW: HE KICKED OUT!

Hill quickly gets to his feet and argues with him about a slow count. The official argues back and Hill looks as if he is going to hit the official when James comes up behind him and rolls his opponent up.

RJ: JUST! HILL NEARLY LOST ON A MOVE HE MADE HIS OWN!

MW: NO RESPECT FOR A CHAMPION! NONE AT ALL!

Both men quickly get up after the move and Hill is visibly seething. James rushes up to him, but Hill ducks and grabs his opponents head. He then slams him to the mat with a standing tornado DDT. Just as he swings round with the move, he tries to catch the referee with his trailing leg. The official avoids it as Hill completes the move. The dodgy referee tries to motivate Hill as he thinks about going for a cover.

RJ: WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR?!

MW: HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING! TACTICS!

Hill grabs James and goes to whip him straight at the referee. James manages to reverse and Hill runs towards the corner, narrowly missing the official. He turns round as James rushes in from the other side.

RJ: SPINNING WHEEL…….

MW: OH! THAT WILL TEACH HIM!

As James goes for a spinning heel kick, Hill pulls down the referee in front of him again. James has to take evasive action to stop hitting the official and ends up with his legs either side of the top rope. He falls to the mat, holding his groin and with a pained look on his face. Hill looks frustrated as he notices that the referee has not been injured.

RJ: IS THIS WHAT HILL’S TITLE REIGN RESORTED TO?!

MW: TACTICS ‘ARJ! TACTICS!

The dodgy referee continues to look on from ringside with an anguished look on his face. As replays show the near miss spinning heel kick, you can catch sight of the official beginning to climb up onto the apron, only to drop back down again when the referee in the ring remains unharmed. James is still lying on the mat holding his groin, while the referee starts to berate Hill. The champion brushes past him when he sees James in pain on the mat. He quickly grabs his legs, twists him around and gets on his knees.

MW: MHND!

Hill locks in the lion-tamer submission and James immediately cries out in pain. He struggles to crawl across the mat as Hill increases the pressure on the hold. James starts slowly making his way to the ropes as the referee asks him continuously whether he wants to submit. The crowd cheer wildly as James gets within inches of the ropes. Hill glances behind him and is seething when he sees his opponent so close to breaking the move.

RJ: JAMES IS GOING TO GET……HANG ON A MINUTE!

MW: HAHAHAHA!

RJ: TURN AROUND REF! TURN AROUND!

Just as Clarke is about to grab the ropes, Hill yells at the referee and distracts him. He motions to something happening on the other side of the ring which makes the referee turn and look. Meanwhile Hill’s dodgy referee on the outside has pulled the bottom rope towards him which makes it out of James’ reach. Hill takes the chance and pulls his opponent back to the centre of the ring. The referee turns back around and sees Hill has moved and the bottom rope shaking. The official questions Hill but he simply shouts at the referee to ask James if he wants to submit.

RJ: INSANE!

MW: TACT-

RJ: DON’T SAY IT WAS TACTICS! IT WAS CHEATING….PURE AND SIMPLE!

MW: HOW CAN IT BE CHEATING WHEN IT WAS CAUSED BY A REFEREE?!

Hill starts arching his back to increase the pain as James starts the long crawl back to the ropes. Encouraged by the fans, James manages to get close to the ropes again. Hill turns round and sees him about to reach them before calling back to the referee again. This time the official ignores them and keeps his eyes concentrated on James’ hand. The dodgy referee looks on as Clarke finally grabs the rope which makes the crowd cheer wildly.

RJ: ONLY WHAT HE DESERVED…….

MW: HILL DOESN’T LOOK HAPPY……..OH!

The official forces Hill to break the move which causes him to get up angrily. As the two men begin arguing, Hill loses his patience and smashes the official with a hard right hand. The referee falls down to the mat and remains motionless as Hills stands over him smirking. The TAW Champion wanders over to James and pulls him up by his hair. He then moves over to the corner and jumps on the second turnbuckle.

RJ: OVER THE HILL!

MW: THAT WILL DO IT!

Hill calls the dodgy referee over, who scrambles into the ring. Hill leisurely covers his opponent as the referee starts to make the count.

CROWD: YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH!!!!

MW: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

“Black Shuck” erupts around the arena and Vortex suddenly appears at the top of the ramp. Both Hill and the referee momentarily look up at him as the Consultancy member starts to stride down to the ring. Hill gets back to his senses and orders the referee to count, which he starts to do quickly.

RJ: NO! JAMES KICKS OUT!

Hill can’t believe it as the referee looks at him with a frightened look on his face. Suddenly, Vortex reaches into the ring and drags the official out by his legs. Hill watches from inside the ring as the referee gets down to his knees and starts pleading. Vortex stands over him, wagging his finger and waving him off. The referee quickly turns to Hill and doesn’t move which makes Vortex bellow loudly at the official. The referee quickly gets to his feet at this and starts running up the aisle. Hill screams at him to come back before turning his attention to Vortex and shouting at him. The Consultancy member simply smirks and motions for Hill to turn round. The TAW Champions is fuming but he starts to face the opposite direction.

MW: I DON’T BELIEVE IT! HE CAN’T DO THAT!

The real official has got back up after the Hill punch and is standing behind him. As Hill faces him, the referee orders the timekeeper to ring the bell and to disqualify Hill.

Bird: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…….YOUR WINNER BY DISQUALIFICATION……CLARKE JAMES!!

The crowd cheer loudly as Hill starts to argue with the referee again. He then thinks about going after James who is recovering on the canvas, but notices Vortex still on the outside staring at him. In the end, he rolls out of the ring, grabs his TAW belt and starts angrily walking back up the aisle. James and Vortex watch him leave.

RJ: A GREAT MATCH! A WORTHY WINNER!

MW: HE WON BY DQ! IF VORTEX HAD NOT GOT INVOLVED THEN HILL WOULD HAVE RIGHTLY WON!

The crowd continue to cheer for Clarke James as he gets to his feet and acknowledges the chants.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Max Adamson is shown pacing around in his locker room as Clarissa walks in...

Clarissa: Max? MAX?

Max snaps out of his stride and stares over at Clarissa with menace in his eyes....

Max: What!?

Clarissa: There's something i think you need to see....

Clarissa flicks on the monitor and the screen flickers...

A camera travels down a grimy white hallway, occasionally panning to the left and right to reveal curtained off areas. Several nurses walk out from a cubicle and past the shot and a snippet of their conversation is picked up by the mic.)

Nurse #1: I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone as rude as him.

Nurse #2: I know Marge, what an absolutely horrible man.

(The camera comes to a sudden stop and is poked through the opening. Sitting on the hospital bed is a bruised and battered TGA. He tears several tubes that were attached to his body and drops them to the floor. His entire upper body contorts in discomfort as he tries to get to his feet. He sinks back onto the bed and drops his glare to the floor.)

TGA: This shouldn’t be like this… None of this should be like this….

(TGA tilts his head to stare down the lens. His eyebrows are daggered, creating a look of pure rage. Bloodshot eyes and facial hair left unshaven for several days just make him look more animalistic. With one of his huge hands he shelters his eyes, massaging his temple whilst doing so.)

TGA: I am already sick and tired of listening to you Max. Just because everyone has a voice does not mean that everyone should be heard. Right now the only voice that should be listened to is mine! It’s time I got a chance to tell my side of this warped story.

(TGA picks up his jeans off the floor and puts them on underneath his white gown. He tears the gown off from around his neck and throws it to the floor. As this happens, the camera focuses on the cuts, scrapes and scars across TGA’s body. He stands forward to kick the robe towards the curtain, but immediately sinks back to the bed and buries his head in his hands, muffling the sounds that escape his mouth.)

TGA: How the hell did we end up like this? I know it might not seem like we’ve always been close, but I’ll be damned if I was never there when you needed me. You cannot even try to deny that Chris Patricks didn’t leave you in a mess. You want to know what the most unsettling moment of my 6wF career has been? It wasn’t being beaten down by Crime Lord and his cronies, or having my leg broken, or going face to face with an insane Cassius Zhi. It was walking into the locker room the day after Chris Patricks died. Words can’t describe the eeriness and silence that took over. Most unsettling of all was watching Max Adamson break down in front of my very own eyes.

The industry we live in rewards strength and character. In that moment, Max lost any strength he had left and his barriers just dropped. I have no doubt in my mind that the grief and raw emotion shown by him over those first few weeks were genuine. If Max Adamson can fake that degree of inner pain then he’s a damned better actor that I’ve ever given him credit for. Max went against every rule in this business and showed his weakness. You might argue that many other superstars have done so similarly; you’re right, everyone has that one area that we probably won’t ever be able to fully protect. But the thing is, when it gets to us it might open up a whole new reserve of strength and stamina. I can tell you that Max Adamson was empty of both of those qualities.

(TGA bends down to pick up his vest, but is forced to wrap one of his arms around his ribcage. He slowly manages to pull it over his head and force his arms through.)

TGA: I was there for Max Adamson because he needed support. Outside of that ring and off the cameras, there isn’t a great deal of that around. It’s common knowledge that depression in athletes is a huge problem that needs addressing. Whilst medical help can numb the pain, it takes the friends around you to assist you in moving on. That’s what I wanted Max to do. Damn, that’s what most people wanted Max to do. That is not to say that we wanted Max to forget Chris Patricks. That would be absurd. But Max had to be mentally fit before he could step into the ring again. Did this bother Alex Walker? Did it fuck!

I’m not shifting the blame to Walker and 6wF because I don’t know what line Max was feeding them throughout this time. However, I do believe that the big bosses thought that Adamson winning a shot at the World Title would increase ratings. Throwing him into such a high pressure match so soon after losing his best friend was a disgusting move. You would only need to speak to him for 15 minutes or so to see that his head wasn’t in the right place. But hey, who needs proper mental stability of their athletes when you could score 0.5 or higher in the demographic that advertisers are most interested in. Not 6wF!

(TGA looks at the pile of pills left beside a glass of water on his bedside table. He swipes them all into the palm of his hands and throws them to the back of his throat, taking a big swig of water to wash them down.)

TGA: So I suppose that brings me to the match where this all started, according to Max. He believes that I acted in a disgusting and devious way that denied him the chance of fulfilling the ultimate tribute to Chris Patricks. We know that Max blames me solely for this because I broke up one of his pin attempts during that match. I broke up several pin attempts in the course of that match, it was nothing personal against Max Adamson or Chris Patricks. Just because he thought that I had no chance of winning the match meant that I should roll over so that he could. The death of a friend does not entitle you to a shot at the big one; it’s hardwork, perseverance and ability that get you there.

But since that day Max Adamson has held a vendetta against me. If his fate was to win the World Championship in memory of Chris then it will still happen. It just might not be at Destiny or even in 2013. It is unacceptable to try to cash in on his death. In recent weeks it appears as if Max Adamson is over the death of his best friend. In comparison to the grief-stricken Adamson I saw the day after and the Adamson I saw last week, there is no similarities whatsoever. The tears you see now are crocodile; the breakdowns you see are staged. All so Max can score cheap victories and worm his way to the top. Other guys might not be bothered so much by this, I get it, Re-Genesis is a huge problem plaguing 6wF at the moment and I have as much of a problem with them as the next man. This is a faction leading 6wF to the dark ways of corruption and cowardice. The numbers game isn’t so stacked in their favour anymore and I bet this terrifies them!

I hope that Max Adamson is as terrified as Re-Genesis. The realisation must be settling in now that I am not a man to be messed with. I tried being as sympathetic and caring as I could be, but you throw my good nature back in my face. The woman you claim to love is scared of you Max, why can’t you see that? As if she hasn’t had enough bad luck in the past 12 months, she now gets stuck with an egotistical jerk pretending to be devastated by the death of a friend.

(TGA pulls on some socks and pushes his feet into a pair of trainers. He gets to his feet and walks over to the curtain, he looks outside and checks the hallway.)

TGA: You might be feeling stung by these words Max, but the truth hurts. At first I wanted to support you, then I wanted to help you, but now I just want to hurt you. You don’t deserve any support from anybody anymore. I don’t care how many times you want to sneak up and attack me; in all honesty I should have expected something like that from someone as despicable as you. And now I do expect it. I walk around now expecting you to come from every single angle imaginable.

You see people thought that I had it out for everyone in 6wF when I returned and I did. A lot of people had pissed me off and I felt it was time to dish out a little retribution. But now I’ve got a hit list that only has one name on it… Max Adamson.

(TGA slips out between the two curtains and walks off down the corridor.)
The camera cuts back to Max who is stood arms folded, breathing heavily and staring at the monitor.....

Clarissa: You ok, babe?

Adamson says nothing, simply stares at the screen...

Clarissa: Babe...........BABE!!!

Adamson snaps, flinging the monitor across the room in a fit of anger...

MA: CROCODILE TEARS! I LOST MY BEST FRIEND DAMMIT!!

Max turns around, throwing his fist into the locker with a loud bang. He turns to see Clarissa backing off....

Clarissa: Max, calm down!?

MA: CALM DOWN!? HE'S MOCKING ME! HE'S MOCKING THE DEAD!!!

Adamson pushes the locker over as the camera picks up the photo of Max and Chris falling on the floor....

MA: I would never cash in on his death. Chris was like a brother to me...

Max begins pacing again as Clarissa tries to calm him....

MA: We were like family. We loved each other. I wanted to win that for him......FOR HIM!!!

Max boots over the stand for the TV monitor before falling to his knees. He looks around and sees the picture lying on the floor. He picks it up, cradling it in his palm before a tear rolls down his cheek....

MA: I wanted to win it for my friend. I wanted to prove that even in the most deepest, darkest moments, you can find a ray of light. A little hope to believe in. I wanted to make Chris proud of me. To make everyone proud of me....

Clarissa approaches Max cautiously moving to place her hand on his shoulder, she touches his skin....

MA: GET OFF ME!!

Max throws his arm back sending Clarissa flying to the floor and rolling across the locker room. Max simply sits staring at the photo...

MA: Do i look like i'm pretending, Clarissa? Does this grief, does this out pour of emotion terrify you? Does the fact that i cared and loved my friend make me a monster...

Clarissa: I.....

MA: Save it......you're just as bad as he is. I'd like you to leave now.

Clarissa: Max.....

MA: I SAID GO!!

Max turns around and stares at Clarissa, who backs off. She clutches her arms and exits the locker room. She stands outside the door, the sound of Max sobbing can be heard as she fights back tears. She looks down at her elbow, a deep graze begins to bleed slowly. She looks around the hallway and runs off to the Ladies room as we head to commercial.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:35 pm

Marshall is shown backstage walking towards ringside when Vortex appears from round a corner. The two men exchange glances....

Vortex: Look…Marshall….we are a pair of headstrong individuals with differences of opinion. That I get and respect. And I will happily hold my hand out for you to shake and look forward to tagging with you. But don’t for one second think I am in that match for any other reason than having skill, determination and working my arse off. I DESERVE to be there. You may not like it…..you may not accept it…..but whether you been here for a year or ten years makes no odds. History is exactly that…..history. And I plan to make what’s important…..a future. Now I would love for you to be part of that. But only if you understand that I am not a prelude to your main event…..but an equal you should be happy to have fighting in your corner. James and Leone can take heed of this as well……don’t underestimate me. Because the winds may change…….

MM: I get that, but i'm not here to steal the spotlight, i'm here to be a part of history as well. Winning titles, headling shows, it's all great, but saving 6WF, saving 6WF from Walker, that's more satisfying that anything else right now...

Vortex: I am glad your intentions are honourable.....

The two men stop as the sound of equipment falling over can be heard and the stagehands arguing with someone. Marshall and Vortex look round the corner to see a TV monitor flying across the corridor followed by the sound of smashing glass....

MM: Looks like someone isn't happy about something..

Vortex: This is definitely not my fight.

MM: Time to hit the ring, Vince...

The two men shake hands and head towards ringside.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:36 pm

MW: We’ve got a handicap match-up for you next here on this jam-packed edition of 6WF Lockdown!

RJ: Our 2nd handicap match of the evening, although this one was officially scheduled as a handicap match rather than a tag match that lost one of it’s members.

MW: And this match pits Re-Genesis against two men representing the forces who are trying to fight Alex Walker and his group.

RJ: Strange how it is Re-Genesis who have the numbers advantage though...

“Breathe” plays out through the speakers and a plume of green smoke emerges out onto the stage. Vortex strides out and the crowd cheer The Consultancy man. He cracks his knuckles at the top of the ramp before striding down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. He steps into the ring.

‘Papercut' hits to a chorus of cheers as Marshall Murdoch enters the arena, he motions a title belt being put around his waist before heading down to the ring. He slaps the hands of the many fans packed into the front rows before sliding in under the bottom rope.

RJ: Two very talented competitors but I can’t help but think the odds are stacked against them this evening.

MW: If they somehow win, that will be one hell of a point proven to Walker and Re-Genesis.

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp waiting as “Born to fight” blares out and the crowd boo loudly as Dicey Reilly strides out onto the stage. He stops at the top of the ramp as well, slapping hands with big Udo Berg. Finally, Last Resort” then plays out as the fans give an equally loud reaction for the arrival of Geoff Steel. Steel smiles as he walks out onto the ramp at the boos he hears, again high-fiving his Re-Genesis cohorts. The trio stroll down the ramp, stepping into the ring.

MW: What a menacing unit. Two former world champions and the most powerful wrestler in the company.

RJ: Alex Walker has put Vortex and Marshall Murdoch into a bad situation here.

The bell is about to ring to start the match when “DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED” flashes onto the titantron and “Edgecrusher” then blazes out and Logan Kincade sprints down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope.

RJ: The Fight for The Right Holder, Logan Kincade is joining this match!

MW: That evens things out somewhat Arj!

RJ: We haven’t seen for a couple of weeks, Logan looks fired up!

Ding, Ding, ding!

Marshall Murdoch starts off in the ring against Geoff Steel. The duo lock-up, Steel applies a front facelock but Marshall quickly whips him out across the ring. As Steel rebounds to the centre of the ring as Marshall connects with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Steel stumbles to his feet, walking into a sidewalk slam from Marshall Murdoch who hooks the leg.

Murdoch lifts Geoff Steel to his feet, where he hits a few more roundhouse kicks into the stomach. He then lifts Steel into the air, dropping him into the mat with a scoop slam. Marshall grabs the head of Steel, running forward and hitting a bulldog. Steel then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a dropkick to the side of the head. He covers again.

RJ: The return of Clarke James, his former tag team partner, seems to have reinvigorated Marshall Murdoch.

MW: He needed something to get him going, perhaps seeing his old partner return will motivate him to push on and be seen as the best man in the team.

Steel again forces the shoulder up. Marshall drags up the Re-Genesis man, hitting a couple of knees into the stomach. Marshall applies an abdominal stretch before attempting a pumphandle slam, but Steel drops down the back and hits a reverse DDT on the former European champion. The Re-Genesis man makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

MW: Steel counters just as Murdoch begins building some momentum.

Geoff Steel lifts up Marshall Murdoch, he fires in a number of European Uppercuts and headbutts that back Murdoch into the corner. He then runs in, hitting a big clothesline before tagging out to Dicey Reilly. The former 6CW man steps into the ring, he hits a number of big punches to the head of Marshall before allowing him out of the corner, where Reilly hits a falling neckbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Dicey gets up to his feet, he drags Murdoch towards the corner before stomping away on the head of Marshall continually. Geoff Steel steps into the ring despite there being no tag, he whips Murdoch straight into the path of Dicey who connects with a snap belly to belly suplex.

RJ: Re-Genesis starting to try and double team Murdoch.

Dicey drags Murdoch to the centre of the ring and up to his feet where he connects with a big brain-buster. He makes the cover.

Reilly quickly tags out to Udo Berg and the big man steps into the ring to loud boos from the crowd. The biggest man in 6WF steps into the ring, he lifts up Marshall only to knock him down with a huge uppercut. Murdoch staggers to his feet, he walks straight into a huge clothesline from Udo that sends Marshall flying. Berg covers.

Udo drags up Marshall, he boots him in the stomach before flinging him onto his shoulders and drilling Murdoch into the mat with a huge powerbomb. Berg simply places the boot over Murdoch’s body.

RJ: Berg possesses some scary power it has to be said.

MW: RJ, his power game is absolutely ridiculous. I’ve never seen a bigger man in my life.

Ref: 1.....................2.............Kick out!

Udo drags up Marshall, he goes for a powerslam but Marshall manages to fight his way out of it, countering with the American suplex, much to the delight of the Birmingham crowd. Berg stumbles up, Murdoch has to hit a couple of kicks to the gut to lower Berg down but eventually he manages to hit a legsweep DDT. Cover.

Marshall tags out to Vortex, who steps into the ring eager to take the attack to his tag team division rival. Vortex quickly drops a number of fists down into the face, before waiting for Berg to rise. He then grabs Berg by the throat, drilling him into the mat with a side slam. Vortex hooks the leg.

MW: Vortex really wants to take the fight to Berg, show him that The Consultancy want those tag team titles.

Ref: 1...................2..........Kick otu!

Vortex gets to his feet, he nails a number of big headbutts that back Berg into the ropes. Vortex then brings Berg forward before running in and hitting a lou thesz press. Vortex then piles into Berg with a succession of huge punches until the ref steps in. Vortex covers again.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Udo again kicks out, Vortex waits for the big man to rise before connecting with a big atomic drop. He then applies a full nelson hold, before somehow lifting Berg up and hitting a Full Nelson slam.

RJ: Seriously impressive power from Vortex!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Berg kicks out, Vortex drags him up and sets up for a Samoan Drop but he can’t get Berg onto his shoulders, collapsing under the weight of the big man. Berg drags up Vortex by the head, he then launches him shoulder first into the steel ring post. Vortex slumps against the turnbuckles, Berg then sprints in and nails a huge spear into the abdomen of Vortex.

Udo then tags out to Dicey, he allows Vortex to walk forward out of the corner before hitting a big boot to the head of Vortex as he walks out of the corner. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Dicey drags up Vortex in a front facelock, where then proceeds to crash some big knees up into the head. He tags in Steel, they simultaneously whip Vortex into the ropes, hitting a double flapjack on the rebound. Vortex rolls up, they then hit a double DDT for good measure. Steel hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

MW: Re-Genesis now working over Vortex like they did to Murdoch.

Steel rolls up, he motions for Berg to step in. Steel stretches his leg out, as Berg then slams Vortex onto the knee. Steel holds him up in a chicken-wing hold as Berg crashes body blows into Vortex, which Geoff Steel then follows up with a reverse backbreaker of his own, followed up with a face-plant reverse STO. Cover.

Geoff Steel stands waiting for Vortex to rise. He then hits a number of kicks into the stomach before bouncing off the ropes, going for a big knee to the head but Vortex side-steps it. He then scoops Steel onto his shoulders...

RJ: SAMOAN DROP!

MW: Vortex counters as Steel builds momentum...tag to KINCADE!

RJ: The two old rivals set to go at it.

Steel tries to roll towards the corner but Kincade drags him back. He then applies a sleeper hold on the Re-Genesis member. Kincade gets to a vertical base but doesn’t attempt the blind justice, instead pulling Steel down with a reverse DDT like move.

Steel stumbles around, Kincade bounces off the ropes and nails a big running crossbody block on Steel. Cover.

Geoff Steel forces the shoulder up off the mat, Logan Kincade rolls up to his feet, he smiles down at Steel before stomping down on him a couple of times. Kincade then applies an armbar, he slowly brings the former world champion up to his feet before connecting with a big clothesline. Steel rolls up, Logan knocks him down with a 2nd clothesline. Kincade then lifts Steel up, hitting a snap powerslam. Cover.

Geoff Steel again gets the shoulder up off the canvas, Logan Kincade decides to go up to the top rope and waits for Steel to rise. Logan flies off attempting a clothesline, Steel side-steps it and Kincade lands on his feet. However, he turns around straight into a huge spear from the man who challenged for his brief-case.

Ref: 1.................2.................Vortex breaks the pinfall!

Udo Berg clambers over to the top rope but Vortex is ready for it, meeting the big man with a flurry of fists. Berg responds with a couple of knees to regain some advantage, only for Vortex to hit some more punches. He runs at Berg with all his force, sending both men crashing out over the top rope with a big clothesline.

RJ: This one in danger of imploding...

Geoff Steel again applies a front facelock on Logan Kincade. He drags the former Hardcore champion up to his feet before reeling off a number of big European Uppercuts, Steel then follows up with some big headbutts. He backs Kincade into the ropes, before whipping him into the ropes and running along, hitting a big knee trembler, which flips Logan over. Steel then runs the ropes, punting Logan in the head. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Kincade again forces the shoulder up. Geoff Steel allows Logan to his feet, he then goes to whip him into the corner. Kincade uses the ropes to springboard backwards and over the top of an on-rushing Steel, quickly locking in a sleeper hold. He crashes some knees into the back, before sprinting to the corner...

RJ: BLIND JUSTICE!

Kincade covers, as Murdoch steps into the ring and stands in front of the pin attempt.

MW: Murdoch protecting his team-mate here from Reilly breaking the pin!

Ref: 1.........................2.............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: It’s all over, it’s Logan Kincade who once again pins Geoff Steel.

MW: Kincade the difference here, Re-Genesis weren’t prepared for his presence and I think that showed.

RJ: A good morale boosting win for those fighting Re-Genesis, though I don’t think Kincade would class himself as one of those people.

MW: They very definition of lone wolf ‘Arj!

Kincade rolls out of the ring as soon as the bell rings, walking back up the ramp with his briefcase.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Cassius Zhi is shown backstage deep in conversation with Alex Walker. The rest of Re-Genesis surround them and the conversation continues...

RJ: Folks, we are minutes away from our main event, where that man, Cassius Zhi will take on......

MW: Say it.....

RJ: It's a joke Mike....

MW: We don't make the rules, we just call the plays....

RJ: Take on CM Funk, just a week after Alex Walker pulled him from the match with Clarke James and Keith Leone because James was a danger to him. You know what gets me, Mike. Re-Genesis claim to be so strong, and so dominant, but they take the easy way out. There's nothing intimidating about them. Eventually they are going to get cornered and picked off and I can't wait to see how they react.

MW: I think your hoping and wishing for too much, 'Arj. You need to accept that Re-Genesis have a grip on 6WF. No point crying about it, just do your job, pick up your paycheck and roll with the punches!

Re-Genesis disperse and Cassius Zhi heads towards ringside with the 6WF Title draped across his shoulder....

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:41 pm

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown where it is now time for our MAIN EVENT!

MW: It’s not what you’d consider a typical 6WF Lockdown Main Event is it RJ?

RJ: It’s a disgrace Michael. There is absolutely no-one who would describe this match as being of Main Event calibre.

MW: But I thought you liked CM Funk RJ?

RJ: I do like CM Funk. He is unbelievably entertaining, but he should not be in this match with Cassius Zhi. It’s just Walker giving Zhi an easy ride as usual.

“They Say” rings out through the speakers and the LG Arena descend into massive boos as Cassius Zhi walks slowly out onto the stage. Zhi has the 6WF Title placed over his shoulder as he strolls down the ramp to the ring. Zhi climbs up the steel steps into the ring, where he takes the 6WF World Title off his shoulder and holds it high above his head.

RJ: Zhi looking pretty pleased with himself, it’s a disgrace to that championship belt the way he defends it with the protection Alex Walker provides him.

MW: Cassius Zhi is the ace in pack of Re-Genesis RJ, Walker is not going to risk putting him in the ring in a dangerous situation.

RJ: Is that why he didn’t let Zhi wrestle the main event last week against Clarke James? He described James as being too unhinged, what the hell does that make Zhi?

“Somebody better call my mama” roars out around the LG Arena and the crowd cheer loudly as CM Funk comes dancing out onto the stage. He looks down at Cassius Zhi before slowly removing his sunglasses...

MW: His Sunglasses are OFF!

RJ: God damn it, Re-Genesis! What the hell are they doing out here?

Visage and Kenji Hidari storm out from the backstage area and blindside CM Funk. They are followed out by Udo Berg, Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly and Mike Hill as Cassius Zhi rolls under the bottom rope and walks up the ramp. Visage and Hidari start stomping away on the head of Funk repeatedly as the fans in the arena boo Re-Genesis loudly.

RJ: Why the hell are they doing this? There’s no need!

Visage and Hidari step aside, which allows Udo Berg to step in. He picks up CM Funk, slinging him over his shoulders before hitting a huge powerslam onto the ramp. Dicey and Geoff Steel then grab Funk by the head, they throw him off the stage and straight into the steel railings. Hill then leaps off the apron, hitting a big dropkick to the face.

Hill then drags Funk back onto the stage. Hill gets on his knees as he smashes the head of Funk into the steel rampway repeatedly. Hill then rolls away as Hidari and Visage hold up Funk, throwing him towards Cassius Zhi who nails the shockwave.

MW: This can’t be our Main Event, surely.

RJ: Knowing Walker and Re-Genesis they’ll want us to accept this is a treat.

Funk is dragged back up by Re-Genesis as Zhi sets up for a 2nd shockwave when “Party Girl” blares out and the crowd cheer...

RJ: Wow, I’ve never heard Miss Jessica cheered quite like this!.

Jessica walks out onto the stage, mic in hand.

Miss Jessica: Like, this is totally pathetic Cassy. Is this what you have come to? Beating up some freako, with like totally awful sunglasses, I mean they aren’t even designer or anything.

But anyway, I’m like digressing. Cassy, I can’t believe that Alex Walker has turned you into this, some coward who hides behind a bunch of men, though I did always wonder why you spurned my advances? I never thought it might be because you don’t like female company, if you know what I mean.

This match is so totally not a Main Event, even with my presence. Alex Walker has given you a nice time of it in my absence, but the bitch is back now Cassy. You’ve like had no real test at all lately, which is why I’ve picked an opponent for you tonight, I need to know you’ve still got...it.

And seen as it is a non-title match, I thought who better to face you than this man........

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:43 pm

RJ: OH WOW! THAT IS A MAIN EVENT!

MW: Miss Jessica is back and she is stirring things up!

“Limo Wreck” blazes out through the speakers and the LG Arena erupts as Keith Leone paces out onto the stage past Miss Jessica, staring down at Zhi who looks back wide-eyed.

RJ: Leone is looking pumped up tonight as well! He’s wanted this chance for a long time!

Jessica then looks towards Re-Genesis...

Jessica: And before you bozo’s try anything, I haven’t quite finished. It will be Cassy vs Keith Leone in your Main Event tonight...and Re-Genesis are BANNED FROM RINGSIDE!

RJ: That’s even better than the Main Event itself!

MW: Miss Jessica levelling the playing field!

The crowd cheer hugely as the rest of Re-Genesis look at Miss Jessica with a mix of shock and anger. She waves back with a grin on her face as security walk out onto the stage and escort Re-Genesis back up the ramp as Miss Jessica also leaves the stage. Leone is left to stare at Zhi who retreats down the ramp quickly, Leone sprints down the ramp after him. He slides into the ring, the referee takes the belt from Zhi and signals for the match to begin.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

With Zhi still in shock at the announcement, Keith Leone runs in at him and takes him down to the canvas with a Lou Thesz Press, where he then proceeds to pummel away on the head of the 6WF World Champion. Leone reigns punch after punch down into the head until the referee has to literally drag him off Zhi. Cassius struggles up to his feet, Leone boots him in the stomach and then nails an implant DDT on Zhi, making the cover.

RJ: Leone taking it to Cassius Zhi, he never thought he’d get another chance to take some revenge on Zhi, so he must take advantage of this.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Zhi forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Leone rolls up to his feet and drags Zhi up with him. He then throws Cassius Zhi into the corner, Leone then sprints in and nails a shining wizard on the champion. He grabs the hair of Cassius Zhi, pulling his head down before crashing knee after knee into the head as Zhi staggers backwards. Leone continues with the knees to the head until Zhi is in the centre of the ring. Leone then runs the ropes, hitting a huge knee trembler to the side of the head. He covers.

MW: Yet more high-octane, aggressive, unrelenting wrestling from Keith Leone, he’s enjoying this.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Leone applies a side headlock on Zhi. He fights up to a vertical base, he goes for a belly to back suplex but Leone lands on his feet behind Cassius. He hits a couple of big forearm smashes into the back before clenching Zhi by the waist and throwing him down to the canvas with a German suplex, bridging over into the pin attempt.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

RJ: Leone now displaying a mix of technical wrestling and brawling, it’s a disgrace he isn’t allowed to compete for the 6WF Title.

MW: Hey, he knew the stipulation RJ, whether it’s right or wrong is another matter, he knew the consequences.

Keith Leone stands waiting for Cassius Zhi to rise. He attempts a gutrwench suplex but Zhi blocks it, before countering with a gutbuster of his own. Zhi hauls up Leone, he whips him across the ring and on the rebound Zhi leaps up into the air connecting with a high angled knee to the face. Zhi bounces off the ropes, nailing a bakatare sliding kick. Cover.

Cassius gets up to his feet, the trademark maniacal grin now firmly etched across his face. He drags up Keith Leone before taking him down to the canvas with a suplex. Leone rolls to his feet, Zhi hits a spin kick to the stomach before running the ropes, planting Leone’s head into the mat with a running bulldog. He hooks the elg.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

RJ: Zhi starting to get back into this contest.

MW: You say he’s been given an easy ride by Walker, but we know that Zhi as part of Re-Genesis is more dangerous than ever before.

Zhi waits for Keith Leone to rise before attempting a violent swinging neckbreaker but Leone blocks it and counters with a swinging neckbreaker of his own. Leone drags Cassius up to a vertical base, where applies a side headlock. Leone then crashes a number of huge punches into the grill of Cassius Zhi.

Keith Leone then releases the headlock but holds Cassius up whilst walking backwards towards the ropes. Leone then picks up Zhi before dropping him gut first across the top rope. Leone then drags Zhi back before nailing a side Russian legsweep, he hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.........Kick out!

Leone drags Cassius Zhi towards the corner, where he then slingshots Zhi face-first into the turnbuckle. Leone kips up to his feet, with Zhi slumped in the corner. He grabs the head of the 6WF World Champion as he climbs to the 2nd rope, smashing it repeatedly into the top turnbuckle. Eventually, Leone decides to remove the turnbuckle entirely and smashes Zhi’s head into the exposed steel.

MW: That was an illegal move from Leone!

RJ: As if Re-Genesis haven’t pulled any of those before!

Cassius stumbles forward out of the corner and Leone drives a boot into the stomach, he then lifts Zhi up into a piledriver position, driving the top of his head into the mat. He hooks the leg.

Cassius Zhi drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Keith Leone applies a sleeper hold finally looking to slow the pace of the match down. Leone keeps the sleeper hold applied, whilst also crashing knees into the back of his rival. Leone continues with the knees as Zhi slowly starts fighting the submission hold. Zhi gets up to his feet, only for Leone to nail an inverted backbreaker.

Leone drags Cassius towards the ropes, where he places his rivals head across the 2nd rope. Leone runs in and connects with a leaping knee into the back. Leone spins around the 6WF World Champion, resting his legs on the 2nd rope before nailing a spike DDT! Leone makes the pin attempt.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

The world champion again kicks out and Leone hauls up Zhi, driving a succession of European Uppercuts into the chin that back Cassius into the corner. Leone then runs in at the world champion, but he counters with a flapjack, dropping Leone face first into the exposed steel. Zhi immediately starts smashing short, stiff roundhouse kicks into the gut of Leone. He allows him forward before nailing a codebreaker. Cover!

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

RJ: Zhi needed that counter move, Leone was starting to dominate once more.

MW: Champions instinct RJ!

Cassius Zhi rolls to his feet, he immediately begins stomping away on the head of Keith Leone. The former champion attempts to roll away but Zhi counters with the brutal stomping attack. He then lifts Leone to his feet, where he then connects with an inverted atomic drop. Zhi then bounces off the ropes, crashing a big boot into the skull of his long-term rival. Cover.

Leone drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Cassius Zhi rolls to his feet and removes the brass knuckles, throwing them away and grinning, as if to indicate he doesn’t need them to beat Leone. Zhi drops a number of knees into the back of Leone, before applying a seated abdominal stretch. He slowly drags Leone up to a vertical base where he nails a pumphandle slam.

Cassius Zhi decides not cover, instead he heads up to the top rope and steadies himself before flying off, connecting with a five star frog splash!

MW: Leone showing just like Zhi he will not give in easily.

RJ: Especially as this might be the last chance he gets to exact some revenge on the world champion because of Alex Walker.

Zhi picks up Leone and dumps him over the top rope onto the ring apron. Zhi springboards over the top rope, dropping a leg down across the throat. Leone is picked up by Cassius Zhi, he runs along the ring apron cracking the head of Leonei into the steel ring post. Zhi then lifts Keith Leone onto the top rope.

Cassius goes back into the ring, he leaps up and nails an enzaguri kick to the head of Leone. Cassius then places Leone onto his shoulders, walking forward out of the corner and nailing an electric chair drop into a facebuster. Cassius makes the cover.

MW: Cassius really going for it now!

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Keith Leone again forces the shoulder up. Cassius Zhi hauls him up, he sets up for a brainbuster but Leone blocks, before lifting Zhi into the air himself and nailing a huge brainbuster of his own. Leone quickly goes to the top rope...

RJ: Moonsault!

Ref: 1..................2..............Kick out!

Keith Leone rolls away to the corner, he pulls himself up using the ropes. He stands waiting for Zhi to rise, when the world champion gets to his feet, Leone sprints in and nails a huge spear, he then beats away on the head of Zhi with punches until the ref steps in. Leone goes to the top rope again...

MW: Elbow drop this time!

RJ: Continual high risk stuff from Leone!

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Zhi drives the shoulder up off the mat. Leone drags him to his feet, he sets up for the package piledriver but Zhi counters with a back body drop. Cassius then proceeds to wrap a succession of roundhouse kicks into the head of Leone before whipping him out across the ring, he nails a spinning heel kick on the rebound. Cover.

Leone kicks out, Cassius drags him to his feet and once more goes with roundhouse kicks to the head, backing Leone into the ropes. He then runs at the former champ, who counters with a back body drop followed by a roundhouse kick of his own. Leone places Zhi’s head and chest on the ring apron. Leone nails a number of elbows across the head and chest, before throwing Zhi into the ring with an inverted suplex from out of the ring to in. He covers.

Ref: 1.................2..................Kick out!

Zhi barely kicks out. Leone stands over him, waiting for the world champion to rise. Cassius slowly stirs...

RJ: CONCUSS...

MW: ZHI MOVES!

Zhi stumbles to his feet but sees the concuss kick coming and quickly drops down to the mat. He rolls out under the bottom rope, snatching the title from the time-keeper and shaking his head as the crowd boo loudly. Zhi retreats back up the ramp, staring at Leone who is clearly fuming.

RJ: What an absolute coward! He knows Leone had him beat, so he’s getting out of there!

MW: Clever thinking RJ. Zhi doesn’t need to be in this match, it means nothing as Leone can’t have a shot at that title.

RJ: It’s not the actions of someone who is supposed to be a champion.

Zhi is halfway up the ramp when the crowd suddenly erupt and a big smile forms on the face of Leone. Cassius turns around slowly to see Johnny Oko, Vortex, Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James stood at the top of the stage.

RJ: YES! THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!

The four men stride down the ramp as Zhi retreats backwards quickly, crashing into the ring apron as he tries to avoid their clutches. Zhi rolls under the bottom rope and up to his feet, he turns around to avoid them...

MW: CONCUSS KICK!

RJ: GET IN THERE LEONE!

Ref: 1..........................2....................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: YES! YES! REVENGE FOR LEONE!

MW: Only a degree of it RJ, he still can’t have a shot at the 6WF World Title.

RJ: That doesn’t matter Michael, it gives him the knowledge that he can still beat Zhi. It is a huge boost for the forces fighting Re-Genesis.

MW: What an epic match, and I don’t think it’s over yet.

As soon as the bell rings to end the match, the ref leaves the ring as James, Murdoch, Oko and Vortex roll into the ring. They congratulate Leone before converging on Zhi, the 5 men stand over him as the 6WF champion claws at them, trying to get to his feet.

MW: I suppose you condone a 5 on 1 beatdown RJ?

RJ: Hey, these 5 have suffered at the hands of Re-Genesis, they are getting some payback here tonight, they've got Cassius Zhi cornered!

Zhi is up to his feet, the beatdown is about to begin when the arena is suddenly descend into pitch black darkness....

MW: What the?!

The lights flick back on and Cassius Zhi is shown retreating up the ramp, with Alex Walker stood at the top of the stage grinning.

RJ: What the hell was that Michael?

MW: I don’t know Arj but Walker looks pretty pleased with whatever it was.

RJ: He can’t have any more tricks up his sleeve surely.

Cassius reaches the top of the ramp as Re-Genesis join him on stage and the two groups stare down as Lockdown goes off the air.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down