6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CWF Lockdown - 23rd June 2011

Go down

6CWF Lockdown - 23rd June 2011 Empty 6CWF Lockdown - 23rd June 2011

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm

"Rest in pieces" blares out through the speakers as Lockdown hits the air.Pyro's begin to go off at the top of the ramp and a new logo appears on the titantron: "6CWF IS HERE!" The camera then pans around the arena showing various signs:

"6WF STILL RULES"
"JACK WILL SAVE US"
"WE WANT BLUE DRAGON VS LEONE"
"SCORPION WILL END YOUR CAREER"

The camera then zooms into show RJ and Michael Wire.

RJ:Folks good evening and welcome to what I suppose is the first ever 6CWF show.For those of you unaware,Monday Night on Shutdown we saw a historical announcement that will change the face of pro wrestling forever but more of that in a short while.Firstly I'd like to welcome you to Lockdown I'm RJ and this is my broadcast Michael Wire.

MW:That was a massive moment RJ,but let's not forget that just over a week away is Chaos and there are still plenty of unanswered questions concerning who will face who at Chaos,with only two matches being officially announced.

RJ:We've seen plenty of feuds take shape,but first up tonight we are going to hear from Danny McGraw...

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6CWF Lockdown - 23rd June 2011 Empty Re: 6CWF Lockdown - 23rd June 2011

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:08 pm

"Run this town" hits and Danny McGraw strides out onto the ramps,he is met with loud boos from the crowd however there is a big 6WF Chant reverberating around the Birmingham Bowl.McGraw strolls down the ramp before climbing the steel steps into the ring where he is handed a microphone.

Danny McGraw:Welcome everybody to a historical night,the first ever 6CWF Show! But let me remind you about how we got to this point;

*The titantron shows what happened on Shutdown beginning with Lex Hart and Perfect Jack both down on the canvas:

The crowd begin to boo as the curtain opens at the head of the stage and five men walk out,all dressed in black with grim reaper masks on.

RJ:I have no idea....but this isnt good....

Suddenly the masked men all rush towards the ring and climb in.Lex and Jack are just standing up as they are physically disected.The two largest men grab Lex and haul him over the top rope....Perfect Jack tries to fight but is lifted onto the shoulders of one of the assailants and green bay plunged into the mat as another comes off the top with a double foot stomp...

MW:What the heck is going on here...lookout Lex...OH MY GOD!

Lex Hart is double chokeslammed through the announce table right in front of RJ and Michael Wire.He lays there in a heap as the cameras switch back to the ring....the final masked man pulls Jack to his feet and underhooks his arms...

RJ:I know that move....ive seen it....What the heck is this.....OH SWEET JESUS!

Jack is drilled into the mat as the two big men return and all five assailants stand tall in the ring.The boos are unmerciless as in turn they all remove their masks...

MW:But why....why are they here.....they dont belong here!

The crowd are shocked as in the ring are GazzyD,Jackson Black,Michael Sweetwater,Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh.They all begin to laugh and they turn their heads to the rampway as "Champion" roars from the speakers and a smiling man walks onto the stage,he is dressed is an expensive suit and he spins a microphone in his hands.

RJ:For those of you who dont know who these men are...I suggest you go on your laptop and type in "6CW" because this is the poision infecting their federation right now aswell...

MW:And that is the 6CW General Manager...but what the heck are they doing here?

The man with the microphone walks all the way to the ring and climbs in with all of the five members dressed in black.The crowd are booing visciously...

???:To begin with I suggest you all SHUT YOUR PATHETIC MOUTHS!

*Crowd boo

???:For those of you with not even half a brain cell,my name is Alex Walker.I am the General Manager of 6CW and this standing before you,this quintet of destruction is Genesis!

*Crowd boo even louder

Walker:This group before you comprises of the best talent in professional wrestling today.Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh are the gatekeepers,Michael Sweetwater is the untameable rottweiler,Jackson Black is the future of sports entertainment and if that wasnt enough....this man right here is the 6CW World Heavyweight Champion,GazzyD!

*The crowd boo as Gazzy swaggers forwards,he smiles and bows mockingly at the crowd.

Walker:And I look around and I see all your gawping faces,too dumbstruck to even see what is happening,and you have ignored the signs all along.This isnt an invasion, because we have been and done that and to be quite frank it was a disaster. Drake was too busy preening himself in the mirror and the less said about River Ace the better, those guys had no idea how to make a situation work....they were failures.

You people may be happy with failures,may be happy with the product of 6WF that you get week in week out but let us be honest about things....its no 6CW is it?

*The crowd boo loud and a huge "6WF" chant starts up

Walker:Ah the truth hurts doesnt it,well to be quite honest it doesnt matter one single iota what you people think.Your ideas and your feelings dont mean (beep) to me because I am a world class businessman and when i see a venture I will seize it with both hands and destroy all competition that stands in my way...

Yet I still look into your faces and you people really dont get it do you?....Your actually that brain-dead that you cannot get your tiny brains around the scenario unfolding in front of your faces...

Well let me spell it out for you...

MW:Am I being thick here,because I dont get it?

RJ:I think you are about to find out....

Walker:Over the past few months you people have been led on a merry dance.always believing in the "Anonymous General Manager"....when the reality was that nobody wanted the goddamn job.I mean why the hell would they,Shutdown has had more men in charge than that skank Miss Jessica...Saint,Acer,River Ace,JJ Johnson,Mr King,Hobo....all of them tried and failed to run this miserable show and they fell flat on their faces.....the poisoned chalice of the wrestling world.

MW:Its true we have had alot of guys in charge...

Walker:So let us not beat about the bush no more,I would not want to insult your lack of intelligence any longer.....the fact of the matter is,......THIS SHOW BELONGS TO ME!

RJ:WHAT?

Walker:Thats right,I had a phone call and I was informed that the shares in Shutdown had plummeted,this god forsaken program was way behind on ratings and they were willing to do a deal at a cut-price.Now as a world renowned entrepeneur I saw this opportunity and I grasped it without a second thought...

From this point forwards 6WF on a monday night is over.Monday nights belong to 6CW,and Shutdown is officially dead in the water.The Board of Directors practically begged me to make this happen,they said with 6CW on board we could turn this whole company into the biggest global product on the planet.You ignorant fools can keep your Lockdown but from here on in we are a single entity...6WF on thursday....6CW on monday.....conjoined you are now tuned into 6CWF!

MW:I dont believe what I am hearing...

RJ:The powers have merged Michael...

Walker:I dont really think I need to go into the ins and outs of how this thing is going to happen,if your too stupid to understand then too bad for you.All you need to know is that as one company we will compete as seperate brands under a single moniker, joining our fan bases to create the biggest brand of sports entertainment of all time.

RJ:WOW....I really was not expecting this....what an announcement..

Walker:And under my charge there will be no doubts who the most dominant brand in sports entertainment really is....next week begins the reign of 6CW on monday nights...none of this 6WF rubbish....and believe me when I say that there will be wholesale changes....

Now you can stop those fricking cameras from rolling because I have made my presence known and thats all you people deserve...

*Lockdown returns to live action and Danny McGraw.

Danny McGraw:It is fair to say that the announcement caught a lot of people of guard,and I have to admit I was one of those caught off guard by this announcement.I never discovered who the general manager of Shutdown was,only that they enjoyed messing with my plans.

I've seen what has been said on the dirt sheets,on the fans forums such as 606 V2, and this has caused a massive surge in interest.We've got everyone talking! But one thing that strikes me is the utter worry that has descended over you the most dedicated fans,the die-hards who travel up and down the country just for an autograph or to see your favourite in action.

And I am here to reassure you of Lockdown's position.I know that 6WF very nearly lost it all the last time we were involved with 6CW,but as Mr.Walker so aptly put things,Our commissioners were too busy looking after their own interests to care about yours.But things will be different this time around.

Yes we have lost Shutdown,but rest assured folks that none of your favourites will be leaving 6WF.There will be changes to things,but for the time being we want to keep things as sane and as normal as 6WF and 6CW working together could ever be.There are things planned for the future that will further shake the wrestling world but for now,sit back and relax,enjoy the show and getting some new favourites and some more people to boo!

Enjoy the show folks!

*McGraw nods at the crowd who are still chanting 6WF at the top of their voices!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ: “First up tonight Ladies and Gentleman, we have one half of the Tag Team Champions, Castiguer going up against one half of the #1 contenders for the Tag gold, Crime Lord. Both men coming down alone tonight, so whoever can pick up the win here will gain big momentum going into the PPV.”

MW: “Crime Lord is going to beat Castiguer tonight, end of conversation RJ.”

With that “Rain Wizard” hits the speakers and Crime Lord walks out on to the ramp. The fans begin to boo furiously at the Church of Hero member as he kisses his ‘H’ pendant and struts down the ramp. He trash talks a few fans along the way before climbing into the ring and doing his final preparations.

RJ: “Crime Lord looking to get his time one up here tonight leading up to Chaos.”

“Remember The Name” blasts out the speakers as the crowd cheer wildly. Castiguer walks from behind the curtain and salutes his fans. He walks down the ramp slapping his belt. He goes to enter the ring but is taking out by Crime Lord who has speared him to the mat with a suicide dive through the ropes. The pair begin to brawl furiously on the outside before Crime Lord gains the upper hand and picks up his appointment. He hits a few hard chops across the chest of Castiguer before going for the Irish Whip but his opponent managers to reverse and throws Crime Lord against the ringside barrier. The crowd cheer wildly as Castiguer picks up Crime Lord and drops him on the barrier making impact with his ribs. The Tag Champion then rolls Crime Lord into the ring.

RJ: “Castiguer showing Crime Lord that being sneaky doesn’t always pay off.”

Castiguer rules in the ring after his opponent and begins to boot away at the ribs of Crime Lord. He tries to cover up but each blow connects perfectly. He quickly runs off the ropes and lands a springboard moonsault on his opponent before making the cover.

1..2.. Kick out!

Castiguer quickly gets to his feet and picks up his opponent. He throws Crime Lord into the corner before following with a splash. Crime Lord stumbles out the corner and is met with a spinning heel kick from his opponent. Cover:
1..2.. Kick out!

RJ: “Castiguer with the upper hand early on here.”

MW: “Just watch Crime Lord, he’ll get back into this.”

Castiguer begins to boot the ribs of Crime Lord again before picking him up. He throws his opponent off the rope and goes for a drop kick but lands on the mat with connecting as Crime Lord had held onto the ropes. Castiguer quickly gets to his feet and runs at his opponent but is vaulted over the top and onto the apron. Castiguer drops Crime Lord’s throat across the ropes which has his opponent stumbling backwards. He jumps onto the apron and vaults off the top rope.

RJ: “What a move from Crime Lord!!”

Castiguer vaulted off the top rope looking for a hurricarana but the power of Crime Lord allowed him to connect with a massive powerbomb. Castiguer lies on the mat as Crime Lord falls into a cover;
1..2.. Kick out!!

RJ: “Great heart from one half of the tag team champions.”

Crime Lord gets to his feet and picks up Castiguer. He quickly body slams him to the mat before dropping a hard knee across the throat of his opponent. Crime Lord quickly gets his opponent to a vertical base before hitting a few hard chops across the chest of Castiguer. He throws him off the ropes and connects with a spinebuster.

MW: “Crime Lord’s size difference certainly making a difference here.”

He quickly gets to his feet and begins to will Castiguer up a little bit before charging at his opponent.

RJ: “MAFIA MOW DOWN!!”

Crime Lord connects with knee to the temple before covering his opponent.

Kick out!!

RJ: “How did Castiguer kick out of that? Great heart from the guy.”

Crime Lord looks at the referee in disbelief before thumping the mat. He picks up Castiguer and puts him on his shoulders.

MW: “Here we go, finally going to finish this worm off. LOCK AND LO..”

RJ: “Another astonishing move from Castiguer!! Unbelievable!”

Castiguer has managed to turn the F5 into a spinning DDT and drills Crime Lord’s head to the mat. Both men are on the floor but the crowd chanting for the Tag Champ has him on his feet first. He pulls himself up with the ropes and watches as Crime Lord gets to a vertical base. Crime Lord walks straight into a yakuza kick from Castiguer which has him slowly crashing to the mat. Castiguer begins to get the crowd pumped before pointing to the top rope.

RJ: “He is looking to finish this one.”

Castiguer begins to ascend the corner but stops halfway as the crowd begin to boo. Marshall Murdoch appears at the top of the rope and stares at Castiguer. The Tag champion begins to trash talk Marshall and challenges him to get in the ring. Marshall just stands and laughs as Castiguer is pulled from the corner and into a roll up.

3!!

RJ: “Crime Lord stole it god dam it, Castiguer had that one won!”

MW: “What did I tell you RJ? Crime Lord pulls through yet again and he gets the momentum for his team going into Chaos.”

RJ: “Oh yeah, he shone through after his buddy distracted his opponent.”

MW: “It’s called brains RJ, you need one.”

Crime Lord quickly scrambles from the ring holding the back of his head. Marshall has walked down to meet him before raising his hand in the air which gets the crowd booing furiously. Marshall laughs at Castiguer in the ring before signalling a belt round his waist.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The camera goes to the backstage area for the first time in the evening with Danny McGraw walking along the corridor back to his office when some slow,sarcastic applause can be heard.

Fantastic speech Danny,I mean really brilliant stuff!Almost Churchillian...

*Mike Hill walks out of the shadows..

Mike Hill:But I know you better than all those people out there Danny,and I know that it is a pack of lies!You've lied to me before,you've lied to them before and you will do it again.

Why didn't you go out there and tell them the truth? Tell them what will really happen.

Danny McGraw:You want me to tell the truth...I'll tell you some truths.You're nothing Mike!You've lived off The Next Big Thing monicker for too long now,why haven't you furthered your career? You won a world title within 6 months of being in the company,you should be a multi-time champion but you're not.Because you're a joke,you change sides more often than the Italins in war!

But no more of that Mike,because at Chaos La Pulga Loco will send you packing for the last time!That's right,the match is on!

Mike Hill:Brilliant!Just brilliant!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The action continues in the backstage area,this time the camera shows Uryu sat in his locker-room doing up the laces on his wrestling boots and making his final preparations for his match up next.

He rises to his feet and walks to the door,but before he can reach out it opens and he is met by James McManus,Chaos and The Fanatic.

Uryu:Ahh Chaos,finally we meet again.How's it going?

McManus:Shut it Uryu!The true prophet refuses to even give you the priviledge of talking to him,he has much more important things to concern himself with!

However,The prophet has told me that I should pass on a message and that is, Chaos can see the future and you are not in it.Bearing that in mind I am here to tell you that your career will end once again at the so aptly named Chaos Pay Per View as you will step into the ring with me...one on one...mano et mano...no truer test of steel,grit and determination.

Uryu:If you possess all of these qualities McManus,why do you have to be followed around by your buddies and listen to some mystic meg rip off!I suggest that you grow a pair of balls,because you sure as hell will need them at Chaos because you are about to experience the gates of hell!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ: We’ve got a massive 6 man tag team match lined up next for you here on Lockdown as James McManus, The Fanatic and La Pulga Loco take on Mike Hill, James Hamilton and Uryu.

MW: What a fantastic team that first one is. Two men chosen by Chaos to spread his message and then La Pulga Loco, truly the next Big Thing in this company.

RJ: But what about Mike Hill and James Hamilton? Clearly a great tag team and then throw into the mix the experience of Uryu and that is one hell of a team.

MW: All of them are past it RJ!

“Those who fight further” blasts out and the crowd give a good reception to Uryu. He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, leaping up and posing for the fans!

“Halcyon” blares out through the speakers, the crowd begin to cheer as James Hamilton strides out. He stretches his arms out as pyro’s go off around him. He then walks down the ramp before climbing up the steel steps and climbing to the top turnbuckle and posing.He then jumps into the ring and turns towards the ramp.

"Next big thing" screams out and the crowd cheer as Mike Hill swaggers out onto the ramp. He nods at his two partners in the ring before swaggering down the ramp and then springboarding into the ring from the apron.

"Papi Chulo" rings out and there are boos as La Pulga strolls out onto the stage.He looks focused as says a little prayer and then runs to the ring and slides in.He stands up and goes to the corner as more abuse is hurled at him..

“The Final Countdown” booms out through the speakers and the crowd descend into boos as James McManus walks out onto the ramp, he waits for the arrival of The Fanatic to “Warrior’s Dance” with red pyro going off behind them. The two stride down the ramp as the crowd boo, McManus steps in whilst The Fanatic goes over the top rope into the ring.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Fanatic and Uryu lock up, with the much larger figure of The Fanatic driving Uryu back towards the corner. The Fanatic goes for a big punch but Uryu manages to duck underneath, he shoves The Fanatic back into the corner where he boots away at the gut and then spins away. He turns back and runs to the corner and hits a shining wizard on The Fanatic. He rises to his feet and Uryu connects an enzaguri kick, with The Fanatic falling in slow motion.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

The Fanatic gets the shoulderup, Uryu gets to his feet he waits for The Fanatic to rise before hitting a monkey flip. The Fanatic rolls to the corner where Uryu runs over and crashes a hard knee up into the face of The Fanatic. He then uses the ropes to hit a Jeff Hardy-like dropkick. The Fanatic rolls away and Uryu goes up to the top rope where he hits a high-angled crossbody splash.

Ref: 1...............2.....Kick out!

The Fanatic powers the shoulder up, Uryu retreats to the corner waiting for The Fanatic to rise before sprinting over, he attempts a wheelbarrow bulldog but The Fanatic reverses into a facebuster. He then grabs Uryu by the legs and swings him around viciously, building a massive amount of momentum before releasing, sending Uryu sprawling across the ring. The Fanatic drags him back to the centre of the ring, hitting a leaping splash before hooking the leg.

Ref:1..............2........Kick out!

The Fanatic rises to his feet, he leans over and grabs Uryu by the throat, starting to choke him. He then hauls him up onto his feet, he lifts a boot up into the stomach before whipping Uryu into the corner. The Fanatic walks towards the corner where he hits a big clothesline and follows up with a tag into James McManus.

McManus grabs Uryu by the head and smashes him into the turnbuckle a couple of times before running the ropes as Uryu stumbles out of the corner but he reverses with a back body drop. McManus rolls up and Uryu goes for a dropkick but McManus manages to move back at just the right moment and Uryu crashes to the mat.

McManus hits a vicious knee trembler, Uryu rolls back to the corner where McManus hits a series of hard boots into the face until the ref intervenes. Uryu pulls himself up in the corner and falls forward straight into a spinebuster! McManus hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

McManus rises, hauling up Uryu and hitting a snap suplex. McManus heads up to the top rope and goes for a high crossbody splash which connects but Uryu rolls through into a cover.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Uryu has McManus very well scouted you have to say.

MW: But McManus and The Fanatic have dominated the match, I’d say it’s more by luck than judgement.

McManus barely gets the shoulder up but gets to his feet aggressively, he drags up Uryu but is dragged back to the corner where Uryu hits a reverse STO onto the turnbuckle. Uryu tags in James Hamilton.

RJ: Still yet to see La Pulga Loco and Mike Hill square off...

MW: I think that if they do, this match will explode!

Hamilton springboards off the top rope into the ring behind McManus, dragging him back from the corner and hitting an atomic drop. Hamilton goes to the outside and then springboards off the top rope into a hurracanrana takedown! He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2........Kick out!

Hamilton is up onto his feet quickly after the kick out from McManus, he waits for Chaos’ latest recruit to rise before hitting him with a vertical suplex. Hamilton then runs the ropes and as McManus stumbles up hits a spinning forearm smash to the face, knocking McManus to the canvas once more. Hamilton makes the cover again.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Mike Hill’s tag partner has McManus into a sleeper hold, James manages to rise up to a vertical base and whips Hamilton across the ring however he uses the ropes to springboard back into a moonsault! Hamilton then places McManus into a sleeper hold.

RJ: Looking to slow the pace down.

Eventually McManus rises, countering with a jawbreaker and both men are down. The crowd cheer for Hamilton as they edge closer to their respective corners...

MW: HERE WE GO!

RJ: Hill AND La Pulga tagged in!

The two come sprinting into the ring, Mike Hill ducks a clothesline from La Pulga and bounces off the opposite ropes hitting a Lou Thesz Press and then pummeling away on the face of LPL with some massive shots until the ref has to drag him away. Hill rises up to his feet and before La Pulga can regain some composure he is knocked down with a spinning heel kick.

Mike goes to the corner, La Pulga rises and Hill runs at him but LPL ducks his head for a back body drop only for Hill to boot him in the face. LPL stumbles around straight into a bridging belly to belly suplex!

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Mike Hill rises up to his feet, he waits for LPL to rise before setting up for his patented standing tornado DDT but La Pulga prods him in the eye to slow things down momentarily. He then begins to boot away at the side of Hill with a series of kicks followed by a Fame-asser!

La Pulga then stomps away on the head of Hill until once more the referee is forced to intervene!

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!

RJ: Ref is doing a good job of keeping this one relatively secure so far!

La Pulga hits a knee drop for good measure before hooking the leg...

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

La Pulga rises to his feet, he drags Mike to a neutral corner and begins a beatdown on him, he then stops only to choke out Hill breaking just before the 5 count. La Pulga then spins Hill around, he goes for a Chaos Theory suplex but Hill knocks down LPL with a series of elbows, he then goes to the top rope and hits a leg drop!

Ref: 1..............2..............The Fanatic breaks the pin!

LPL takes advantage of the situation, rolling to the outside to recouperate. Uryu comes sprinting into the ring and catches The Fanatic off guard with a clothesline, he hits a couple of hard roundhouse kicks followed by a running clothesline to knock the big man to the outside. Uryu spins around only to be met with a big boot from McManus.

McManus looks pleased with himself until he turns straight into Mike Hill, who is up. He boots McManus in the gut and then James Hamilton walks around the outside onto the apron...

RJ: Setting up for the high drop...LA PULGA!

MW: OUCH!

La Pulga hits the ropes just as Hamilton is about to springboard off and he falls back throat first across the ropes. He quickly slides in and The Mexican cracks Hill around the back of the head with a stiff roundhouse kick! He releases McManus and LPL runs the ropes hitting the rolling thunder...

Ref: 1.................2..................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: A massive win for LPL tonight!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The camera goes into the backstage area once more where The Saint is stood in the corridor when he is approached by Jerome Dubois and Edan Ekram.

Dubois:Edan...Zis iz ze Saint.Me and Ze Saint we go way back isn't that right Sainty?

*The Saint remains silent,adjusting the European Title over his shoulder.

Dubois:Ahh you see Edan zis is a problem ze Saint has always held.He is so defensive,he's nervous look at ze way his legs shaking.He realises that he only has a few moments left with his beloved title!

*The Saint smirks...

The Saint:And why is that Dubois? Who's intending on taking it away from me?

Dubois:Why me of course mon ami!If,I mean when,you fail to beat my protege later on in zis evening what alternative does Danny McGraw or zis new guy Mr Walker have other than to give me the chance to win ze European Title,giving 6WF a true European Champione!

The Saint:You do realise that England is in Europe Dubs? I know you're a bit dim and all but surely they teach geography France? Maybe Ekram could tell you that,he'll also be able to give you some directions after tonight's match...straight to I JUST GOT MY ASS WHOOPED BY THE SAINT BOULEVARD!

You see all over not just Europe but the world,I will continue to beat you and your buddy.From Paris to Berlin to Manchester to New York to Mumbai you will continue to be given a wrestling lesson by The Saint!

Edan Ekram:Well I look forward to giving you a lesson tonight,in fact maybe it could start now.

The Saint:Well that would be just like you wouldn't it Dubs,double team attack...

*The Scorpion walks up behind The Saint.

The Scorpion:Don't worry Sainty,I got your back.Edan won't do anything because he just knows what will happen if he does.I've shown him on next gen and I've shown him on Lockdown that if he gets in the ring with me he will be punished!

Edan Ekram:You make me laugh Scorpion,you really do.But I suppose we'll see sooner or later who the better man is for now...

Dubois:Au Revoir!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Match 3
Blue Dragon vs. The Scorpion vs. James Eagle

RJ: Welcome back to 6WF Lockdown, well 6CWF Lockdown I guess now, I still can’t believe it Michael, I’ve been here since day one, and I thought I’d never see the day these two rival companies joined forces.

MW: Oh will you be quiet RJ, we’ve talked enough about this.

RJ: You seem tense Michael?

MW: Can you blame me? We’re about to sit through another Blue Dragon match, when will this guy just leave?!

‘Burn Burn’ by the Lost Prophets blasts out of the speakers and the crowd give a huge pop as Legend runs out and jumps in the air. Pyrotechnics go off either side of him as James beats his chest and then raises his arm in the air again. Eagle sprints down the ramp, throwing money into the crowd as he runs, he slides under the bottom rope then bounces off of the ropes before springboarding on them doing a flip and landing on his feet.

RJ: James Eagle is currently one of the most athletic stars in 6CWF and he’s made so much money and been such a success in business that he is hungry for success here in 6CWF, starting with victory tonight!

MW: He’s a joke, the only reason these fans cheer for him is because he’s rich and gives them money, and it shouldn’t even be that hard to make these fans like you, if Blue Dragon can do it, anybody can!

‘I won’t do what you tell me!’ sounds out all around the arena, smoke starts to billow on the stage and The Scorpion steps through it. The crowd are mainly booing although a bigger group of ‘Scor-Peons’ than last week are cheering him. The Scorpion walks down the ramp cockily before he slides into the ring, he squares up to James Eagle and can be heard shouting; “You’re going to get...STUNG!” The Scorpion beats his chest before screaming abuse back at the baying crowd.

RJ: The Scorpion seems to have got a new burst of anger recently, maybe he is so desperate to continue making a mark on 6CWF.

MW: I don’t mind Scorpion, he has something about him likable, hopefully he doesn’t throw it away for a cheap cheer from the crowd.

‘Freak on a Leash’ screams out of the speakers and the crowd give a big cheer, Blue Dragon steps out and holds the Hardcore Title in the air with both hands as fireworks spray out on both sides of him. Two big explosions go off as Blue Dragon beats his chest, Dragon charges down the ramp, slapping the hands of fans as he goes before he climbs up the steps to the ring, he steps through the ropes and stands in the middle of the other two guys. He raises the title in the air before handing it to the referee.

RJ: Blue Dragon is going into this match probably as the main target, a well known name and face in 6CWF now he is a champion and ultimately that makes him a target.

MW: An easy target as well, not only is he fat he’s also awful at defending himself, he’ll probably just throw himself off of something.

DING! DING! DING!

The match begins with the bell ring and The Scorpion wastes no time as he grabs hold of James Eagle from behind and pulls him down to the mat, before he can do anything more, Blue Dragon charges across the ring and takes him out with a huge clothesline. James Eagle pushes himself back to his feet and Dragon grabs hold of his arm, he whips him across the ring and he crashes hard into the turnbuckle, as Eagle stumbles backwards, the Hardcore Champion wraps his arms around Eagle’s waist and then connects with a nice German suplex bridging it into a pin attempt.

1.................2...............kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon showing a more pure wrestling style to his in-ring arsenal there!

MW: It failed though...

Blue Dragon pushes himself up and then he turns around, The Scorpion kicks him hard in the mid-section, The Scorpion knees Blue Dragon hard in the face before putting him in a headlock. The Scorpion walks around the ring for 30 seconds or so, before Blue Dragon starts to lift him up for a back suplex, The Scorpion manages to slide down Dragon’s back and then connects with a quick neckbreaker, James Eagle comes running at him but The Scorpion gets down and manages to lift James Eagle way over his head and he crashes to the mat.

RJ: The Scorpion gaining the upper-hand here.

MW: He’s going up top now!

The Scorpion starts climbing up to the top rope and the crowd are booing, The Scorpion taunts the crowd on the top rope before diving off.

MW: ELBOW DROP ON EAGLE!

RJ: ROLLED OUT OF THE WAY!

James Eagle just about manages to roll out of the way leaving The Scorpion to smash into the mat, Eagle puts one arm over The Scorpion.

1....................2................kick out!

James Eagle quickly jumps to his feet and then Blue Dragon is pushing himself up, James Eagle charges at him and connects with a nice Shining Wizard on the Hardcore Champion, Eagle runs at the ropes and jumps off of them flipping off connecting with a nice moonsault on Blue Dragon, The Scorpion is groggily getting back to his feet. James runs at him, The Scorpion nearly catches him with a big boot but James Eagle ducks underneath it and then runs and bounces off of the ropes and goes for...

RJ: THE SOAR!

MW: REVERSED! DEATH STALKER!

1............................2....................3broken up!

RJ: Blue Dragon managed to break up that pin attempt there!

The Scorpion looks furious as he gets back to his feet, he pushes Blue Dragon and screams at him, The Scorpion slaps Blue Dragon, and the audience all gasp in shock at once.

MW: Haha!

Blue Dragon just grabs The Scorpion and throws him violently into the corner, The Scorpion’s back smashes off of the turnbuckles, as The Scorpion groggily walks towards Blue Dragon the Hardcore Champion grabs hold of him and connects with a suplex, Blue Dragon gets back to his feet, still holding The Scorpion and then connects with a second suplex, Blue Dragon gets back up again still holding The Scorpion...

RJ: THREE SUPLEXES!

1.........................2.................broken up!

MW: James Eagle is back up somehow!

James Eagle has managed to break up the pin attempt with a stomp to the back of Blue Dragon, the Hardcore Champion gets to his feet, he is kicked by James Eagle and then the rich star grabs hold of Dragon’s arm and whips him towards the corner, as he falls into the corner, James Eagle takes a run up and sprints at Blue Dragon and connects with a dropkick in the corner. Blue Dragon falls down and then James Eagle starts climbing up to the top rope.

RJ: James Eagle is looking to fly here...

MW: Bad move in my opinion.

Blue Dragon starts groggily getting to his feet and James Eagle is poised to jump.

MW: CROSSBODY!

RJ: REVERSED! FREAK ON A LEASH!

MW: NOT BLUE DRAGON!

3!

A: The winner of this match...BLUUUUEEEE DRRAAAAGGGOOOONNN!!!

The crowd give a huge cheer as Blue Dragon is announced winner of the match, he gets up to his feet and raises his arms in victory.

CRACK!

RJ: WHAT THE-?!

MW: Hahaha, brilliant!

The Scorpion comes behind Blue Dragon and cracks the Hardcore Title over the back of Dragon’s head, the crowd are booing as The Scorpion looks at the Hardcore Title before just dropping it on Blue Dragon’s body.

The show goes to an ad break.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Lockdown returns from it's commercial break in the backstage area,Blue Dragon emerges from the medics office with his taped up following Scorpion's post match assault where he is approached by Clarissa...

Clarissa:Blue Dragon a quick...

Blue Dragon:Where's Scorpion? Where's Eagle? Where's Ekram?

Clarissa:Um I don't know Blue Dragon!

Blue Dragon:Those three need to be knocked down a peg or two.All of them have made a claim for my title with no justification.Scorpion may well think it was hardcore to use the title belt but it really wasn't kid...it was cowardly but above all stupid because now when I find you,I'm going to show you and the rest of these upstarts what Hardcore truly is...

*Blue Dragon picks up a trash can and throws it against the wall angrily,Security stream around the corner followed by a man in a suit who hands a note to Clarissa as the security stand in front of her and surrounding Blue Dragon.

Clarissa:This message is from Alex Walker. "I knew 6WF was chaotic but already you're brawling with each other to get your place in 6CWF!Well I can't condone mindless damage or behaviour which is why I want this settled in the ring at Chaos...

Blue Dragon will defend his hardcore title against James Eagle and The Scorpion...plus another man who seems to have got in his and Scorpion's bad books...6WF Next Gen winner Edan Ekram!"

*Blue Dragon is shown smiling to himself.

RJ:Wow a fatal four way hardcore match,that will be brutal indeed!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ:Talking of brutal matches,we're going to return backstage where Clarissa is stood alongside Perfect Jack and Lex Hart who will compete in a Loser Leaves Town match...

Clarissa:Now Jack...Lex this is to remain civil.No fighting until your match,think of this as a debate shall we say!

Hart:We'll see...

Clarissa:Obviously this is a massive match,which will see one of you gone.How nervous are you at the moment?

Hart:I'm not nervous at all Clarissa.Why should I be nervous? I know I can beat Jack,I know that because I carried him throughout our days as a tag team,I won a world title before him.

Jack:You won that by cheating.I did things the proper way,even when we were in the PWA you were looking for ways around things but I stuck to my philosophies and in the end it worked out just as well as yours.

Clarissa:Next question...what do you think is your opponent's strongest point?

Jack:Well it's definitely not his fashion sense.

Hart:Here we go,the pink pants jokes again!You've got to be an icon to pull these off!

Jack:I mean he is very confident but I would say that's a flaw not a strength,hmm this is a hard one.Actually no,I've got it.His biggest strength is Miss Jessica.He knows that he can't win this or anything else for that matter without her help,so he's done well to keep hold of Jessica for this long especially considering we all know you are only in that position by default.

Hart:Jealousy is an ugly thing Jack.But moving on from that,I'd say his biggest strength is his ability...to put his foot in his mouth.He'll make all these promises to his adoring fans,the rejects who can't wear pink pants,but then fall back on them blaming someone else.

Clarissa:One final question...what will the outcome of your match be?

Hart:It will be bloody...

Jack:It will be brutal...

Hart:It will be destructive...

Jack:It will be the end!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Match 4
The Saint vs Edan Ekram

RJ:Up next we have the 6WF...

MW:6CWF..

RJ:You know what I mean,European Champion against the winner of 6NG....Old School vs New Breed...

MW:We all know those rookies from that joke of a show are no match for the power of The Saint...

"Monster" roars out and there are alot of boos mixed with cheers as The Saint walks onto the stage.He looks around and then unclasps his European belt as he walks down to the ring and climbs in.He holds the championship in the air and then turns back to the entranceway...

RJ:Former 3 time world champion.tag team champion,European Champion,not many guys have a more impressive resume than The Saint...

MW:No they dont and tonight you will see why..

"Elements" roars out and there are big cheers as the lights go down and Ekram makes his entrance through the smoke.He tags the fans hands and then sprints to the ring and jumps up.He eyes The Saint and then leaps over the top rope...

RJ:Ive seen enough of this young kid to expect great things in the future...

MW:Your the only one...

RJ:Clearly not as he won 6NG...

MW:Whatever...

The bell sounds and both men circle before locking up.The Saint lets out a roar and he hauls Ekram right back into the corner and then flexes his muscles.Ekram looks stunned as Saint beckons for him to come forward again,to the rookie's credit he doesnt disappoint...

MW:You really think that Ekram can deal with strength like that....

RJ:Maybe,maybe not...I have seen plenty of his guys that size that can use speed to their advantage...

Saint shouts again and this time he body presses Ekram and throws him head-first into the turnbuckle.He traps him in the corner and throws a huge haymaker but its ducked by Ekram and he fires off three quick shots of his own and backs off...Saint shakes it off and comes walking out,Ekram dodges another huge shot and then dropkicks The Saint.Saint sways and Ekram hits him with a spinning heel kick that wobbles him again....Ekram shakes his head and runs off the ropes...

MW:You need more than that to take The Saint down...BOOM haha!

Ekram flies back with a crossbody but Saint catches him with a fierce big boot to the ribcage.He drags the groggy Ekram up and plants him with a stiff DDT..................1..............2..........shoulder up.Saint shakes his head and pulls Ekram up again,he positions him and then flips him up for a pumphandle slam...

RJ:Edan Ekram has got some heart...

Ekram slides off the back and he dropkicks Saint in the back,sending him crashing into the corner.He rushes in and hits a self poetry in motion to the back of The Saint and then climbs the ropes as his foe stumbles out....

RJ:Beautiful crossbody......

kickout!

MW:You think that was it RJ...

Both men scramble up and Saint launches into a huge clothesline but Ekram ducks it and hits a neckbreaker...............1................2..........shoulder up.Ekram quickly scrambles up the ropes again....

RJ:Senton...

Saint is already up and he runs at the corner so Ekram leaps over him and into a forwards roll.He gets up in the opposite corner as Saint turns around and rushes towards him...Ekram gets his feet up and plants them in The Saint's face before highering himself onto the second rope and then up top....

MW:Oh no...

The crowd cheer as Ekram leaps off and hits Saint with a magnificent flying hurricanrana.Saint staggers back up and Ekram spins on the spot and connects with a pele kick that floors his opponent...

RJ:Ekram is coasting here....to the rooftops.....SENTON BOMB!

MW:No way...

RJ:He nailed it...

.........................3!

MW:Yes...

Saint powers out at the last minute and the crowd groan.He looks furious as he gets to his feet,Ekram runs at him and leaps into another dropkick but Saint catches his feet and then slingshots him into the turnbuckle,Ekram's head slams into the corner and he staggers out into a huge german suplex.............1........................2..............shoulder up!

RJ:Saint means business now.........

MW:Yes he does...

Ekram gets gingerly to his feet and Saint knees him in the stomach and pulls him forwards into a front facelock...

MW:Here we go...

RJ:BURN OUT!

Ekram spins from the jackhammer attempt and leaps up for the RKO but Saint sends him crashing into the corner and then waits for him to come out and he kicks him in the stomach...

MW:DIVINE FORCE!....What does he want...

Jerome Dubois appears on the stage,the crowd give a mixed reaction as he smirks and looks down at The Saint....Saint stares at him and then spins Ekram for the powerbomb...

1.................................2...........................3!

RJ:Its over...

MW:What....?

The crowd are cheering as "Elements" plays out and Ekram is declared the winner and he quickly rolls from the ring.The replays show him rolling down the back of The Saint and dragging him into a pinning combo.Back live,The Saint is livid as booting the ropes as he stares up at Dubois and he points an angry hand at him as Dubois mockingly shrugs his shoulders...

MW:He had no business out here....Saint was going to win with the Divine Force....Dubois' distraction cost him the match...

RJ:Thats as may be but another huge victory for Edan Ekram....alot of people writing these kids off but they are getting better every week...

MW:He fluked it RJ,you know he did...

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*The Saint is shown storming through the backstage area,he shoves the door of Danny McGraw's office open and walks straight up to him.

The Saint:What a joke! Did you see that? Dubois pulling his typical tricks...

Danny McGraw:I know the drill Sainty so give it a rest.He cheated,he doesn't deserve a title shot,thanks for next weekend off...

The Saint:Ah it seems that you don't know the drill!See unlike you I'm not a coward,I like to deal with my problems head on which is why at Chaos...I WANT DUBOIS!Put the title on the line,I don't care.This is a personal grudge,this is a match that has been in the making since that pretentious frenchie arrived back in 6WF.

Danny McGraw:Fine then you have your match!

The Saint:Thank you Danny,I'll exit now maybe a bit quieter than before.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:10 pm

RJ : It’s time for one match with a hell of a lot hatred in it as the team of Perfect Jack and Longinus take on Lex Hart and Rapture.

“God gonna cut you down” hits and Rapture walks out onto the ramp with a hood covering his face. He stands tall momentarily before holding aloft his COH pendant. Then sullenly skulks towards the ring.

"Burn in my Light" screams out and the crowd boo the arrival of the arrogant Lex Hart. He smirks at the crowd and swaggers down to the ring to join Rapture.

“All my life” blazes out through the speakers and as the song kicks into it’s first verse, Longinus walks out with his arms outstretched, with pyro’s spiralling off around him. He is wearing his shirt with an “A” emblazoned on the front. He strolls down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring.

Then the crowd pop as "I am Perfection" roars out after a moment’s pause, and Perfect Jack walks out onto the stage. He holds his arms out and breathes in the enormous reaction for him before striding down the ramp and climbing into the ring. He looks in confident mood as he circles the ring, not taking his eyes off Lex Hart, and finding the gesture mutual.

The ref calls for the bell as Perfect Jack and Lex Hart both remain the ring.

RJ : It looks as though we’re going to get straight down to business here Wire. These two are just itching to get their hands on one another. Itching to get the upper hand that could result in forcing the other to leave 6WF for good!

Perfect Jack holds his hand up in the air looking for the lock up, but Lex Hart just stares at it, before grinning cockily. Hart backs into his corner and tags in Rapture which prompts booing from the capacity crowd. Jack smiles back at Lex, nodding knowingly, but his humorous reaction is broken by the sight of Rapture bursting towards him with a clothesline. Jack quickly ducks the inswinging arm of Rapture then retaliates with a barrage of quickfire punches, forcing the Church of Hero member backwards towards the ropes. Jack pushes Rapture onto the ropes then whips him across the ring, flooring him with a dropkick on his return.

Perfect Jack quickly drops to his knees and wraps a big arm around Rapture’s neck, keeping him down. Jack focuses his stare on Lex Hart as he squeezes the air out of Rapture.

RJ : Perfect Jack looking to sap that early energy shown by Rapture here – but you can see in his eyes that he wishes that was Hart he was putting to sleep.

Lex Hart takes one step into the ring and Perfect Jack quickly releases the hold and goes to meet him. Lex laughs again as he bows back out of the ring. Jack turns back around to be nailed with a Pele Kick from Rapture. Rapture takes a moment to recover his breath then runs off the ropes to land a Rolling Thunder on Jack. Rapture makes the cover and the ref counts.

1…..

Jack is quick to get his shoulder up, so Rapture lifts Jack by his head, striking him with several forearms to the jaw. Rapture whips Jack into himself, and hits a release belly to belly suplex. Jack is sent rolling to a vacant corner and Rapture turns to Lex Hart to offer his hand. Lex holds his hands up and says Rapture can continue, which the Church of Hero disciple relishes – immediately walking over to Jack and placing a boot across his neck, and pushing down on the ropes to exert more force. The referee is quick to intervene, giving Rapture a four count before he releases the hold with a further stamp down on the neck.

MW : Lex Hart is a genius ‘Arj. He turned the early momentum of this match without even stepping foot into it.

Rapture stalks Perfect Jack until he’s up to his feet, and runs to hit the former TAW World Champion with a bulldog. Jack scouts it and catches Rapture mid-hold, putting him down with an improvised Sidewalk slam. Both men roll away from each other, with Jack climbing to his feet first. He runs at the rising Rapture and elbow smashes him back down to a crouching position. Jack grabs Rapture in a waistlock then plants him with a traditional mat-wrestling takedown, again putting Rapture into a sleeper hold.

RJ : There’s that brand of Pure Wrestling that Jack and Lex used to advocate as 6WF’s most dominant tag team.

This time Jack pulls Rapture up onto his feet, still in the sleeper hold, then takes him to his corner. Jack mocks Rapture’s asking of Lex if he wants a tag, but Longinus doesn’t need a second invite, and the crowd cheer as The Atheist makes the tag. Longinus takes advantage of Jack’s sleeper hold by punting his former team mate in the gut then following it with a neckbreaker. The Atheist makes a quick cover.

Ref : 1…..2……

Rapture kicks out and quickly rolls out of the ring. Longinus follows him out and takes hold of his head and leads him to the ringpost. Rapture aims a sharp elbow at Longinus’ ribs then slams Longinus’ head down into the apron. The Atheist collapses next to the ring apron and Rapture lays into him with a series of vicious stomps, his face contorted with hatred.

The ref leans over the ropes and tells Rapture to take it back inside, so Rapture picks Longinus up to roll him back into the ring - but not before propping him up against the apron and hitting a couple of searing knife-edge chop across The Atheist’s chest. Eventually they both end up back in the ring – Longinus on the mat and Rapture on his feet.

RJ : Look at the intensity of hatred in Rapture’s eyes for Longinus. It’s almost like he’s been brainwashed by this damn Church… this cult.

MW : Of course he hates Longinus. The guy’s an idiot. There’s no brainwashing involved – he just woke up one day and realised he was teaming with an idiot. Believe in the Atheist? I tell you what I believe… I believe he’s the one who shouldn’t exist!

Rapture circles his opponent, with the same look of hatred in his eyes as he starts to stir. Once Longinus is up to his feet, Rapture locks him in position for the T-Bone Suplex…

RJ : OH WHAT A COUNTER!

Longinus quickly counters with a Downward Spiral, and rolls an arm over Rapture.

Ref : 1…………2………….

RJ : Rapture just kicks out of that one, but it’s taken a lot out of Hero’s disciple.

Longinus gets to his feet and walks over to a corner, then sits on the second rope, watching Rapture rise.

RJ : You know what’s coming here… SPEAR OF LONGINUS!

MW : LOOK OUT RAPTURE! YES!

Longinus charges at Rapture to hit him with the finisher, but Rapture is able to side step and throw Longinus shoulder first into the opposite turnbuckle. The fans boo as Rapture pushes Longinus to the mat and starts to climb the turnbuckle.

MW : NEW DAWN!

Rapture soars through the air with a Shooting Star Press and the crowd erupt. Not because of the move, but because The Atheist gets his knees up in the nick of time. Rapture rolls away doubled over in pain, and Longinus rolls onto his front, trying to recover his energy. Slowly they both start crawling towards their respective corners.

RJ : It looks as though Lex’s effort to conserve energy tonight are going to be in vain. Rapture needs the tag desperately.

Perfect Jack makes the tag to Longinus and Lex reluctantly tags himself in. The former World Champions, and former team mates go nose to nose and start muttering to each other, things that can’t be picked up by the camera. This continues for a few seconds.

RJ : BY GOD THIS IS GOING TO EXPLODE.

Suddenly Lex slaps Jack with a sly smirk – and it does explode as the two men trade thunderous punches. Lex ducks one and goes to whip Jack but the former TAW Champion overpowers him and instead whips Lex to the ropes – following him with haste and clotheslining him over the top. Jack leans over the ropes and shouts at Lex as the crowd erupt. But suddenly Rapture has made his way back into the ring and makes for Jack. Rapture starts striking Jack across the back with some axe-handles but the crowd pop again as Longinus is in and spins Rapture around and starts laying into him.

MW : HEY THAT’S TWO ON ONE! COME ON REF!

Jack recovers and kicks Rapture in the ribs then beckons Longinus for a double suplex, which they execute to perfection. Jack picks up Rapture and passes some instructions to Longinus, which Longinus nods and smiles at. Jack gets Rapture in a belly to belly suplex and throws him in the direction of The Atheist, who fluidly hits a belly to belly of his own.

RJ : WHAT IMPACT!

1………..2………………………3!

RJ : WAIT! WHAT THE HELL?

As Jack is looking at the aftermath of the double team, Lex has slid into the ring and rolled him up from behind, stealing the 3 count. “Burn in my Light” blasts out around the arena and the crowd descends into boos, as Lex rolls out of the ring just as quickly as he rolled in.

Perfect Jack is on his knees lent against the ropes staring at his former team mate who backs away up the ramp, holding up three fingers.

MW : It’s as quick as that ‘Arj. If Lex Hart does that next Sunday – Perfect Jack is gone!

RJ : That was daylight robbery damn it. He was hardly in the damn match – he didn’t want none of Jack tonight!

MW : It was genius RJ. He’s got the win, and a full tank of gas left over for Chaos. Genius!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Perfect Jack is rising to his feet in the ring,the crowd give him a round of applause and he returns an almost apologetic return.

He is about to leave the ring when the titantron starts flashing black and white,then some words appear.

He's coming...the end is near...chaos will reign...he will be seen...no-one knows who he is...the time has come...He seeks...Message Corrupt...failed...sender with-held.

*Jack looks up confused at the titantron as it returns to normal.

MW:What in the hell was that?

RJ:I don't know Michael but it certainly didn't look good!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

*Danny McGraw is shown in the backstage area with Clarissa...

Clarissa:Danny we understand you have an announcement to make...

Danny McGraw:That is correct Clarissa.Since the depature of Dexter Morgan the 6WF Freeweight title has been vacated.And we have examined all of the wrestlers in 6WF to see who it should be awarded to...

And then we saw two guys who have been the talk of 6WF this month.Two guys who it seems can't be within a yard of each other without exploding into a war of words,a brawl.They have contrasting ideologies to say the least,one has a god the other does not believe in one.

For those not very good at guessing,At Chaos it is going to be Rapture vs Longinus for the 6WF Freeweight Title!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RJ: Welcome back to 6CWF Lockdown where it is now time for our final match before Chaos, making this the MAIN EVENT!

MW: And we are in for a cracker of a match-up as the N01 contender to the undisputed title, Chaos, will face off against our undisputed champion, the god of 6CWF...HERO!

RJ: And just to add further fuel to the fire, This match will be refereed by Christopher Patricks who has his fair share of issues with Chaos.

MW: As we face the uncertainty of a merger with 6CW, I don’t see a better man to lead us through a time of transition than Hero, a true legend!

"Here comes the King" screams out and the crowd descend into defeaning boos as Hero strides onto the stage.He holds the undisputed title aloft before slowly walking down to the ramp, smiling. He springboards into the ring and holds up his title, ordering the fans to bow!

No fans do bow but Michael Wire does at the commentary box...

MW: BOW RJ!

"Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers and the green pyro goes off. A searchlight then roams before stopping on the top of the ramp as Granite plays. Chaos appears through more pyro before swaggering down the ramp,he slides into the ring where he stares down at Hero motioning a title belt around his waist.

RJ: So who is the true prophet Michael? Is it Chaos or Hero?

MW: Hero! I mean I like Chaos and everything, but at the end of the day he isn’t a god is he?

“Refuse/Resist” plays and the crowd pop as pyrotechnics explode at the top of the stage and through the sparks and smoke comes Chris Patricks. He looks at the initials tattooed on his knuckles, kiss them, points to the sky and then sprints to the ring, sliding into the ring and climbing the nearest turnbuckle, saluting the crowd, who are cheering him on profusely.

MW: What right does this idiot have to be out here? The match is between Chaos and Hero!

RJ: He’s the ref Michael!

MW: I know that, but why does he need to be the ref? This has got nothing to do with him, he should go backstage and mope about Adamson being destroyed by Chaos!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The bell rings to start the match off, Chaos and Hero lock up. The two men are quite evenly match and break cleanly, they lock up once more but again break. They go in for a third lock up and Hero goes for a boot into the stomach but Chaos catches it and then swipes the legs of Hero.

He quickly has the undisputed champion into a side headlock. Hero gets to his feet and attempts a belly to back suplex but Chaos manages to land on his feet behind Hero, he then hits a couple of hard lifting knees into the back which send Hero keeling over. Chaos bounces off the ropes and connects with a running bulldog. Chaos dives down into the cover.

CP: 1............2.......Kick out!

Hero gets the shoulder up off the canvas relatively quickly, Chaos rises up to his feet and leans over to drag Hero up but he is booted in the face sending Chaos into the ropes. Chaos bounces back off the ropes as Hero rises and he counters this with a low dropkick into the knee. Hero then delivers a snap DDT, he kips up to his feet and hits a standing moonsault into the cover.

CP: 1...............2.......Kick out!

Hero rises up to his feet, he allows Chaos to rise before attempting to whip him to the corner but Chaos reverses with a drop toe hold, sending Hero face first into the canvas. Chaos then waits for Hero to rise before knocking him down with a double A spinebuster. Chaos then runs the ropes going for a springboard moonsault but Hero rolls away, only for Chaos to land on his feet. Hero leaps back and hits a picture-perfect pele kick. Chaos stumbles into the corner where Hero hits a shining wizard followed by a spike reverse STO! Hero hooks the leg.

CP: 1...........2.......Kick out!

Chaos gets the shoulder up, Hero starts to boot away on the right leg of Chaos before dragging him into the corner. Hero goes up to the top rope and then hits a double foot stomp down across the chest of Chaos who rolls away in agony to the outside. He is rested up against the railings, Hero runs the ropes and springboards over attempting a phoenix splash which he hits to perfection!

Crowd: THAT WAS AWESOME! THAT WAS AWESOME!

MW: Truly brilliant from Hero there, he’s pulling out all the stops to show Chaos exactly what he is in for!

Hero and Chaos are down on the outside, Hero is first up at the 5 count of Patricks and he rolls in. He is stood waiting for Chaos...

Ref: 5..............6...........7...........8...........9............

MW: No sign of Chaos recovering, Hero will win this by count out.

Chris Patricks then drops down to the outside, he drags up Chaos and flings him into the ring.

MW: He can’t do that, he’s the ref...

RJ: No Michael, that’s exactly WHY he can DO that. He has the authority in this match and he clearly wants to see Chaos suffer, I thought you wouldn’t mind that!

MW: Like I said, I’m still a Chaos fan just a bigger Hero fan!

Hero spins Chaos onto his front and then hits the Hero Stomp repeatedly, driving Chaos viciously into the canvas face-first. Eventually Hero releases and the hooks the leg.

CP: 1............2.......Kick out!

Hero gets to his feet, he lifts up Chaos where he begins to hit a series of stiff European Uppercuts. He then launches Chaos out across the ring and on the rebound hits a leaping hurracanrana that sends Chaos toppling onto the 2nd rope...

RJ: 619! SPRINGBOARD SPLASH!

CP: 1...............2............Kick out!

Hero rises up to his feet, he gets right into the face of Patricks claiming a slow count. Patricks just laughs in his face and tells Hero to get on with it. He turns back towards Chaos who boots him in the stomach, Chaos rises and runs at Hero but he counters with a spinning heel kick.

Hero walks towards the corner where he starts to remove the top turnbuckle, but Patricks spots him and spins around, dragging Hero away from the turnbuckle. The undisputed champion shoves him in the chest, Patricks returns the shove a lot more forcefully sending Hero stumbling back where Chaos gets a roll up.

CP: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Hero barely gets the shoulder up, once more he rises angrily and shouts at Patricks.

MW: How disrespectful is Patricks!

RJ: Hero is lucky he hasn’t been disqualified Michael!

Hero turns back around towards Chaos, he lifts him up for the encore but Chaos shoves him away and then runs up behind him hitting a bridging German suplex.

CP: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Chaos rises up onto his feet, he drags Hero back into the corner where he viciously stomps away on his head until Patricks intervenes. The two momentarily stare down before Chaos goes to the opposite corner of the ring and up to the top rope...

RJ: COAST TO COAST DROPKICK!

Chaos slowly rolls away, he then brings Hero forward and covers.

CP: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Hero barely gets the shoulder up, Chaos is up onto his feet and quickly tries to put Hero into a sharpshooter(G-Spot) but Hero twists and manages to boot Chaos away and then rise to his feet however Chaos shows some amazing ability by counting with a moonsault reverse DDT. He hooks the leg.

CP: 1...................2.............Kick out!

RJ: Hero only just in this match at the moment...

Chaos drags up Hero, he places him into position for the G-Force, Hero counters with a back body drop. Chaos spins into towards Hero...

MW: ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!

CP: 1..................2.................................

MW: Why’s he not making the three count?!

Patricks takes a step back...

RJ: OH MY GOD! BOOT TO THE HEAD!

MW: What a sick act!

*Patricks goes to the outside, he grabs the undisputed title and a microphone.

Patricks: I’m quite glad I sorted this before the match, it made it all the more enjoyable watching my two opponents for Chaos beating the living c*** out of each other?

RJ: What?

Patricks: That’s right at Chaos, it’s now a triple threat match. Not only will I get revenge over Chaos for getting rid of Max Adamson, I can also win my first world title in 6WF! See you there folks!

RJ: Wow what a way to end the show!

MW: Disgraceful!

RJ: CHAOS is going to be amazing. Be sure to tune in a week on Sunday folks!

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down