6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 2nd August!!

+13
Mat
Lee
Teej
Kuinshi
Paul Mac
JJ Johnson
Marky
Amy T
CJ
Toozey
Geoff
Twisty
6WF Admin
17 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 2nd August!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 2nd August!!

Post by 6WF Admin Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:13 pm

Match 1
Number 1 Contenders Match for the 6WF European Title
Finlay v James McManus v The Fanatic v CM Funk

Match 2
Kuinshi & Cameron Faith v Dopant Zero

*Max Adamson Explains His Actions

Match 3
Abe Abercorn v Lex Hart v Lucas Takeo

Match 4
Mr. Kenty v Max Adamson

Match 5
Dicey Reilly v TGA

Match 6
Keith Leone v Crime Lord

Match 7
Marshall Murdoch & The Consultancy v Mike Hill, Udo Berg & Visage

Main Event
The Resistance v Geoff Steel & Kenji Hidari

Re-Genesis Presents: The Saint – 6WF's Great White Hope.

Last edited by Rich on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 2nd August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 2nd August!!

Post by Twisty Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Cameraman: Are you sure this is a good idea?

Jack Reynolds is standing in a backstage corridor, hastily adjusting his tie and furiously nodding his head. A long sigh is heard behind the camera, and Jack looks up with an annoyed look on his face.

Reynolds: Look…..it will be fine. They’re obviously a bit disappointed but wouldn’t you be?

Cameraman: Didn’t you hear that Vortex trashed most of the locker room? They could hear the commotion during the main events!

Reynolds grins and points to the door he is stood outside.

Reynolds: It obviously helps if you have your own room in this place.

He places a hand through his hair and nods at the cameraman again.

Reynolds: Welcome 6WF fans. On Sunday, we witnessed one of the greatest tag team matches that has ever been. However, the finish was highly controversial and behind this door are two men who have had their fair share of dodgy finishes. Let us see what they have to say….

He knocks tentatively on the door. There is no answer, so he raps on it harder.

Vortex: PISS OFF!

Reynolds looks taken aback, but he brings up enough courage to slowly open the door. His eyes widen as he stares into the room.

Cameraman: Jesus Christ……..

The wooden door frame that led into the Consultancy’s office is broken into bits on the floor. The table and chairs are also in pieces and dotted around the room. The room is covered with half empty pizza boxes; king size packets of crisps, beer cans and one lone empty bottle of scotch. There also appears to be hundreds upon hundreds of small pieces of silver foil, the like that usually wraps pieces of gum. Reynolds looks at the two men that are surrounded by this mess. Johnny Oko is half asleep and half unconscious on the couch. A large vodka bottle is loosely gripped in his hand that is hanging down from the couch. Reynolds peers at Oko’s face and notices that the vodka is dripping from his mouth or maybe that he is dribbling. Vortex is sitting in the tattered armchair with an empty pizza box on his lap. Around his neck hangs the sign that used to hang from the office door. However, now it is the other way around and reads “closed”. Reynolds takes a few steps forward, as if approaching an animal and stops dead when Vortex starts growling quietly.

Reynolds: Are you alright?

As soon as the words leave his lips, he has to immediately duck as a pizza box goes hurtling towards his head. He turns back to Vortex who is just slouched on the chair looking miserable. Reynolds changes tact and tries to lighten the mood.

Reynolds: Is this part of your new keep fit regime?

He chuckles uncomfortably as Vortex gives him a weary look. Reynolds starts to get annoyed at this and kicks a pizza box across the floor.

Reynolds: So this is it then? You lose one match and you go on a binge?

Vortex looks up and goes to chuck another pizza box, but then thinks better of it. He slouches even deeper into his chair and sighs.

Vortex: Let me give you a little history lesson Jack. I will speak slowly as I am half drunk with a mountain of pepperoni inside me. We would not want to get it down that nice suit of yours.

He heaves himself up so he is sitting straight. He winces a little and feels his bald head.

Vortex:At Survival, good old Dopant Zero, the cause of a rejuvenated tag team division, got themselves DQ-ed to hold on to their precious titles. We came away from that, refocused and looked forward to Explosion. At that PPV, we finally beat DZ to become tag team champions of this hellhole. We wanted to enjoy that moment. But no, Udo and Visage appeared and took the belts off us. So we went away again, refocused again and looked forward to Chaos. Then at the MEN, we beat not only the former champions but also came within a whisker of at last claiming the titles. But…..like before….someone took issue with that. Resistance came out, stopped the match, and destroyed our chances of winning those damn belts!

He winces again and closes his eyes as his hangover takes hold

Vortex: Do you see a pattern here Jack? Three PPV’s in a row and we have been cheated by three different teams at each one. We have been screwed so many times my knees are giving way. It is not easy for a 300 pound man to bend over you know…….

Reynolds stifles a laugh and goes back to interview mode.

Reynolds: But you always said you would not complain when the game played you. You had to realise that your chances of winning those belts without outside interference was practically zero?

Vortex: Yeah, but maybe we don’t want to play anymore? The house is crooked so there is no point placing bets. Perhaps we have just given up. I am sure the mess at your feet gave the game away.

Reynolds: So you are sulking?

Vortex: Sulking? Sulking?! If that means eating vast quantities of food and washing it down with alcohol then yes, we are sulking. There are only so many times a guy can pick himself up and brush himself down. If we were beaten by better men, then I can take that. But each time we have been swindled out of our destiny. Dopant Zero didn’t make this division relevant. We did! It was dead before us. Problem is, now that it is getting match of the PPV awards, loads of other bastards want to muscle in on the good times. And….by whatever means necessary….they want to screw us.

Reynolds: Maybe destiny will be fulfilled at Destiny?

Vortex: Yeah or maybe Udo, or Riddick even, wants to carry on tunnelling into my ass! I wouldn’t say Visage because he would get lost in there.

Suddenly the sound of Oko laughing can be heard. He is slurring his speech and is obviously drunk

Oko: Fat man crying! Aww baby! Did the big boys upset you?

He chuckles again before passing out.

Vortex: See what I have to deal with? At least I took it out on the furniture. He just grabbed a bottle and was dead to the world.

Reynolds looks around.

Reynolds: And the pizza’s?

Vortex looks at him sheepishly.

Vortex: Comfort food. Want to bang me up the backside as well?!

The interviewer looks at him with concern on his face, while Vortex takes a swig of scotch.

Reynolds: Look, I wish I could say something to make things better. But I can’t. You are needed out there man! Remember the reaction you got during that final? The fans have a tag team to cheer. The ONLY tag team to cheer. You are not going to destroy all the hard work are you? The Consultant would not want that…..

Vortex suddenly throws the scotch bottle at the wall, which smashes into pieces.

Vortex: Charlie can go fuck himself. The fact we was cheated three times by outside influences only highlights that he hasn’t been there. I remember the times he used to help me during my matches. My whole FreeWeight reign was based upon him sticking his nose in and keeping that title around my waist. Johnny got the same treatment. And now…..where is he? Constantly on the phone. Constantly talking riddles. Constantly keeping secrets. The Consultancy was named after him and yet he is not interested anymore. Hell, you might as well just call us the Bum Boys now!

Reynolds rolls his eyes.

Reynolds: Come on! You need to sober up and get going again. You two have a big match at Lockdown. You may win!

Vortex: False promises Jack. Always false. Raising our hopes and then dashing them at the last minute….

Reynolds: Ok, but you can at least get revenge!

Vortex: The best revenge is massive success. I doubt we have a chance for that anymore. Hijack a match and destroy the conclusion and guess what…..you get a main event. This whole federation is back to front. So maybe our chances will increase if we don’t give a fuck anymore.

Reynolds: So that’s it? You have given up?

Before Vortex can answer, there is a loud thud beside him. He turns to see Oko has fallen off the couch. The former FreeWeight champion shakes his head and turns back to Reynolds.

Vortex: Tell Marshall he may have to find some different partners. Frankly, Johnny is in no fit state physically and I am at the end of the line mentally. The Consultancy, for the foreseeable future, has decided to shut up shop. The game won Jack……we weren’t good enough. Now it is all about damage limitation. And frankly, the safest place right now is sitting my fat ass on this armchair. Indefinitely.

Reynolds: Vincent……

Vortex grits his teeth and screws up his eyes.

Vortex: Close the door on your way out Jack. And tell everyone to leave us in peace. For their own well being……

Reynolds goes to reply but stops himself. He signals at the cameraman to follow him and the two men exit into the corridor and close the door quietly behind them. Vortex watches them go and then looks at the far wall. He grits his teeth again, if remembering some bad memory. His thoughts are broken by the sound of Johnny snoring beside him. He sighs and reaches into the side of the armchair, bringing out a mobile phone. He presses one number to speed dial and then waits for an answer.

Vortex: Dominoes? Yeah, same again. With everything on it.

The screen fades as he hangs up the phone.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 2nd August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 2nd August!!

Post by Geoff Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:25 pm

The cameras begin to roll and we appear in a bar during closing time, most of the lights have been turned off and the table have been cleared and have chairs placed on top of them, the bar appears to be empty except from a bar tender and a lone man sat drinking at the bar. There is a TV set playing highlights of Chaos which both men appear to be watching, the match begin Steel and Kincade begins to play and the man at the bar groans before the sound of a glass hitting the surface can be heard, the man then takes a note out of his pocket and throws it at the barman, he then reaches over the bar picks up a bottle of Kentucky bourbon and fills up another large glass, leaving the bottle on the counter. The two men continue to watch the TV, until the bar man begins to switch his gaze been the television and the man occupying a seat in his bar, The barmen begins to wipe down the bar with a towel so that he can get a closer look, he reaches out to move the bottle but the man drinking pulls it back out of his grasp. The bar man then plucks up the courage and asks his customer a question.

BM: Tough match Eh?

The man at the bar takes another long drink form the glass and again slams it down against the counter, he lets out a small sarcastic laugh but does not answer the bar man’s question.

BM: That is you right? Geoff Steel, the guy in the red trunks, man did we have some happy customers when you lost, not be though I thought you were hard done by.

Steel looks towards the bar man, before picking up his drink and downing it. He then slams down his glass, picks up the bottle and rises to his feet.

BM: You’ve got fifteen minutes before I have to kick out, come on man lets chat a little, it’s not often I get people of your kind in my bar.

GS: You joking this bar has been full of losers all night, I’m no different to your usual clientele.

With that Steel begins to walk across the bar to the exit, the bottle of bourbon in his hand, he exits the bar into the night, the area is dimly lit and only a few cars can be seen parked up in the car park of the bar. Steel walks across the car park occasionally taking a swig from the bottle, he then reaches a car and rummages in his pocket for a key and begins to fumble to open the door, in his attempt he drops the bottle and it smashes against the hard concrete, Steel swears and kick out at the glass, before leaning against the car resting his head on the bonnet.

The sound of footsteps can be heard until they come to a complete stop, a voice then breaks the silence.

??: I’ve been watching you all night and I must say you’ve done little to impress me.
Steel bangs his head against the car

GS: Give me a break dude, Its been rough night and I just want to go home, I’m not interested in a conversation I thought I made that quite clear when I left you to do your job.

??:Turn around Geoff

Steel lets out a grunt and turns around sharply; a look of shock then comes across his face, which eventually turns to a look of disillusion

GS: Well look who it is, come to gloat have we Brian, to tell me again that I’ve made the wrong decision?

Br: I think were past that Geoff you’ve come too far down this road for you to turn back now and you’ve only got yourself to blame for it, honestly at first I thought you just needed to get it out of your system, this feeling that somehow the world owes you something, that your hard done by and unappreciated by those around you, we’ve done nothing but support you Geoff down every path you’ve taken, only this time you’re starting to really test out limits, who do you trust most Geoff a man who has watched over you since you were but a baby, or a man who has done nothing but strengthen his own resolve at the cost of your respect. Where has all this gotten you Geoff, your no better off now than you were this time last year, has this exercise really been worth your dignity, your relationships, you’re not happy Geoff I can see it in your eyes, I know you better than anyone, stop acting like a spoilt brat and grow up, take control of your own destiny, instead of letting someone else guide you through it.

Steel laughs aloud and takes a step closer to Brian

GS: You know what Brian that’s always been your problem, you still see me as that child you took in all those years ago and whilst I am thankful for everything you have done for me over the years, I don’t really need your help anymore, I’m doing fine on my own, look at me, look at me I’m the great Geoff Steel multiple time world champion, buckets of money in the bank, can have any woman I want, several if I wish

Brian responds in a serious tone

BR: What you are Geoff is a mess, look at you drunk after yet another loss, is this your reaction to a loss these days to look down the neck of a bottle for comfort, you won’t find what it is you are looking for Geoff. No coming back from a loss takes hard work and at the moment you don’t seem to want to put in the hours, too busy partying with your friends, hoping to be given an opportunity rather than earing it, that Geoff is why you constantly end up in this situation.

Steel turns around

GS: I don’t have to listen to this, you don’t get a say in my life anymore.

Steel goes to open the car door but Brian runs and quickly slams it shut

BR: Don’t be so stupid your half cut and as much as right now the mere sight of you brings me shame, I couldn’t live with the thought of you having an accident and me knowing I could have done something to prevent it, my cars over parker over there get in ill drive you home.

Geoff Screams out loud

GS: I told you I don’t want anything from you

Br:I still don’t care there is no chance I’m letting you drive, as much for everyone else’s sake if not your own.

Steel throws the keys to his car at Brian

GS: I guess I’m walking then

Steel sets off stumbling down the road, Brian shouts after him one last time before the scene fade

Br: It’s time to accept the real world for what it is Geoff, not for what you want it to be.

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Toozey Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:13 pm

James Mcmanus is shown Storming up the corridor after his match. He is caught up by Reynolds and his camera crew. Mcmanus takes a swig from his water bottle as Reynolds begins to talk.

JR- So James, a big loss that saw you lose your european title to Kuinshi, How do you feel.

Mcmanus throws the water bottle to the ground with force

JM- How the hell do you think I feel? I just lost the title that I worked my fucking socks off for months, no no no years for. And I wasnt even pinned in that match that I lost my title in. How do you think I feel.

JR- You Knew what you had signed up for James, you had a 66.6666 chance of losing that belt.

Mcmanus glares at Reynolds

JM- In my eyes, now call me old fashioned, a champion should be pinned to lose a belt. Which I wasnt. Fanatic lost that match, not me. That title should still be around my waist right now. 
Also in my eyes the former champion should get a rematch automatically, Not have to qualify for one like I have to as I have just been informed. A Match where I have to face a Clown, A Joke and A Has Been. Those 3 Idiots better make the right decision and not turn up to lockdown, because I'm pissed off and if they get in my way of getting back what is rightfully mine, I will snap there legs into a million pieces.

Mcmanus stares at Reynolds waiting for his next question

JR- Any words for the new champ?

JM- Yeah I do as a matter of fact I do. Congrats champ, you won. I dont know how you won, hell I dont even know why you were in that match since you done naff all but cry and whinge for months prior due to lost girlfriends and not getting what you want. 
Kuinshi I hope you hug that title tight tonight, tighter than you have ever hugged anything before, as when I win that match at lockdown, because I will, Im coming for you and I will take what is mine. The european championship will come home to where it belongs, around my waist.
Kuinshi the clock on your reign has already started to expire.

Mcmanus again stares and waits

JR- What if you lose at lockdown?

JM- Well I wont, but on the 1% off chance that I do, the truthful answer is I dont know, I dont know whats next for Mcmanus, I dont know where to go next, perhaps it will be time to call time, I have no idea, but it will be a bridge that will be crossed if we get that far.

JR- What do you mean call time?

Mcmanus, slams his fist into the wall before walking away further down the  corridor where the camera zooms in as Mcmanus sits in a chair his head in his hands

Toozey

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:15 pm

The camera cuts to the inside of the locker room in the 6WF arena, however the locker room is completely empty. In the background however, an argument can be heard; no shouting going on but the voices of the people involved are noticeably raised. The argument then continues as the door to the room opens and Keith Leone walks in closely followed by a couple of security guards. Leone has a look of disgust on his face as he turns back to the security guards who are talking to him.

Guard 1: Listen Mr Leone, we aren’t just deciding to follow you around, we’re under orders to do so, and if you could just co-operate then this can be a very simple matter.

Leone: Let me guess, Alex… I’m sorry; Mr Walker has decided that security is needed for the protection of his superstars, no wait, my own protection, no no, the maintenance of the safe environment throughout 6WF that he has created.

Guard 2: Listen here you scrawny little punk, you may think that it’s cool to be the rebel without a cause, but right now, you’re a danger to a number of guys in the back. All we’re doing is enforcing the rules and making sure that a guy like you doesn’t run amuck.

Leone: Ok, we’ll play it your way, but just so you’re clear, you may have the power to follow me around and try and stop me getting my hands on Alex’s “special little guys”, but you won’t be able to stop me doing my job. It’s going to take a lot more than a rent-a-cop badge and mummy issues to be able to deal with me. Now if you don’t mind, I need to get ready so, you know, scram.

Leone has a very arrogant smile on his face as he motions to the door, and eventually the guards take their leave. Leone then lets out a sigh and drops to the bench, clutching his head in his hands.

Leone: I had you… I had you, I had you, I had you and yet I’m the guy sitting like a rat trapped in a cage whilst you’re now doubt lying on the floor of a hotel room with a bottle of champagne in your hand. It’s almost like a role reversal from last time, the guy who won really didn’t get the adulation he deserved, however the other guy then went on to make his presence felt in the main event. I’ve felt screwed over before, hell I’ve been cheated in the main event of Born in Fire, but I’ve never walked out of the arena as the better man and still been labelled as the loser. I mean by no means can I be seen as the winner at Chaos, I could have beaten you but once I’d started to punch that messed up face of yours, I just couldn’t seem to stop. It was like everything that Walker had put me through was embodied with you, and the more I punched the better I seemed to feel, so you actually managed to serve a purpose once again Dicey, you became my human punching bag. But aside from all that, do you know what upset me most at Chaos? It wasn’t Walker coming out to taunt me, it certainly wasn’t failing to win the match, it was the look on your face as the blood started to run down the centre of it. I haven’t seen that look for a long time, two years in fact, and that was in the mirror when I looked at myself after taking the Extreme Title back from you in Dublin, but I hardly need to remind you of that. The look you had just showed me that everything I thought I knew about you was wrong, you aren’t the guy who bled for 6CW, or at least you aren’t anymore. No, you’re the guy who doesn’t care how badly he gets beaten up so long as he gets his way, you’re the man who treats blood and pain as something for the weak to worry about whilst you enjoy every moment of it so long as it helps to prove a point for you. Now I can already hear the people saying, “But Keith wasn’t that what you did to Dicey Reilly?” And they’d all be right. What upsets me about it is that I’ve always thought that the man who was able to beat me and ultimately knock some sense into me and in turn push me towards the problem of Walker was a good man at heart. Now I get to know that the man who kicked the hell out of me inside the Chamber of Horrors was exactly the same as me, he just had the world fooled. With that in mind though Dicey, I now know that even if I do go back to that dark place, if I do become the man I never wanted to be again, then I’m still only as twisted as you, and the key thing that you have to remember is that desperate times call for desperate measures.

Leone snarls into the camera as he then gets to his feet and begins pacing around the room, before then stopping and speaking once again.

Leone: But I have a feeling that I won’t get a chance to get my hands on you for quite a while Dicey, because you may have the vicious streak that I have, but you certainly don’t have the guts. Say whatever you like about me in my past, but I never went running to Alex when someone tried to beat some respect into me. So in your absence I guess I have to find someone else to take out my pent up aggression on, and it just so happens that I’ll get that chance at Lockdown. Keith Leone and Crime Lord; two names that people still associate with greatness in the world of professional wrestling. People still remember our match at Born in Fire as one of the classics in 6WF, two guys kicking chunks out of each other to see who the best really was. Then our ladder match at Payback gave me a defining moment in 6WF and showed you to still be an icon in the Hardcore division. Every time we’ve clashed before, we’ve reminded the 6WF exactly why we’re held in so regard, and I’d expect no less at Lockdown. I know you’re hurting Crimey, any Hardcore match can lead to some impressive injuries, add into the equation a monster like Takeo and your chances of walking away unscathed are slim. However I hope you don’t try and weasel your way out of this match Crimey, not that I’d expect you to, but even the greats have days when they’d rather just sit at home and lick their wounds. Right now I have the eyes of the world on me, and everyone is questioning whether I’m really the right man for the job to fight Walker and ReGenesis, because I haven’t gotten the job done against Cassius or Dicey so far, and I really need a test to prove myself once again. At Lockdown I don’t want it to be personal between us, we’ve been there and done that before, and at this moment in time I have more pressing matters, what I do want this to be though is another classic for the annals of 6WF. I want the people to be reminded of the reason that we hold two of the longest 6WF World Title reigns in history, and more importantly I want Alex Walker to be reminded of exactly what I have to offer. I’ll be ready by Lockdown Crimey; I hope you are too for your sake.

Keith Leone smirks into the camera as he then walks over to the door and opens it, before then speaking to the security for a few moments and leaving the room as the camera fades to black.

CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 pm

We again cut to the lair of the fanatic, he is sitting in a chair rocking back and forth, laughing manically as the camera zooms in onto his face, the room is lit in red but his face is in the shadows. he stops laughing and stares deeply into the camera, he holds a wire coat hanger in view of the camera

F- Gustave Flaubert Wrote There is no truth. There is only perception. 

Fanatic again laughs to himself as he begins to stretch out the hanger

F- This wire hanger for example is perceived as innocent enough, found in every household, but if I were to take this hanger and wrap it around a mans throat and choke the life out of them. 
The hanger becomes a bit more interesting.....Doesn't it
And lets say I Did Choke a man out with this hanger, you would percieve me as a murderer, evil, you would call for my head on a platter.
Fire that son of a bitch you would all say

Fanatic laughs manically once again

F- But If That said man was a pedophile or a child murderer I would be percieved as the hero

Fanatic rocks on his chair more

F-  The justification of the act does not change the colour of the blood on your hands
Now I, I dont concern myself with such things

Fanatic breaths heavily, running his hand through his hair before speaking again

F- I'am here to divide, Conquer and destroy. 
You see it does not matter if I am across the ring from James Mcmanus or if I was staring across the ring at Re-Genesis Or Even you Cassius Zhi.
You all bleed the same.

Fanatic smirks sadistically

F- I send my regards new european champ
but you 
the hero 
Your time is running out already
only 3 more people stand in my way
and then that european championship is mine again
The time bomb is set and it is due to explode

Fanatic laughs again

F- Iam the adder ready to bite
I am that lethal dosage of poison to be injected into you
Iam the man chasing you down the street with a knife
Iam fear
Iam the fanatic and its time for the darkness to emerge

Fanatic throws his hand over the camera to forcefully fade us to black

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:50 am

Max Adamson is walking around backstage when Jack Reynolds approaches him;

JR: Max-

Max: Mr Adamson to you.

JR: Of course… Mr Adamson. Any chance of a quick word on what happened at Chaos?

Max: Yeah… It was a night of great events. The Saint is gone. Kuinshi conveniently wins a title match that isn’t against Max Adamson, and some other stuff happened.

JR: Would you care to talk about some of that “other stuff”? Specifically what happened at the end of the Lex Hart v Mr Kenty match?

Max: Come on Jack, we both know I’m not going to utter a word to you about the TGA thing. That’s happening later. But what I will say is that I had no intentions of affecting the outcome of Lex and Kenty’s match. And I’d bet Kenty’s annoyed he took his eyes off the ball and be probably blames me. Obviously, it was my fault. It was obviously me who made Kenty turn his back on his opponent, it was me who made him commit a rookie mistake…

JR: Are you going to be in the right frame of mind to face Kenty, seeing as a few weeks ago you broke down at the beginning of a match between yourself and Kenty?

Max: That’s a sore subject Jack… But I can handle it. I was in a bad place when that match came about. For reasons I will give later this evening, things have changed. Max Adamson has a new purpose. Max Adamson has direction, and I will go into that match with Kenty ready to put right the wrongs. In no way am I over the death of my little brother, but I am ready to continue wrestling in his honour. And if Mister Kenty Kenty wants to blame me for his shortcomings at Chaos and take out his frustrations on me, he knows where I’ll be. And just as much as Kenty will want to fight me, I want to fight him. That man who collapsed in the corner, heartbroken and distraught, that isn’t Max Adamson. Do you know how it feels Jack, to be pitied by people who are beneath you? No, you don’t, mainly because there aren’t many who are beneath you, but it’s not a nice feeling. It’s embarrassing. Mr Kenty took pity on Max Adamson. I appreciate the sentiment, but I don’t appreciate the embarrassment. Kenty, you’re not a target of mine but I will have to teach you a lesson. You do not take pity on the Australian Phenom. Frankly you should have striked while you could, and score a win over me. Now I have to show you, you’ve wasted your chance boy.

(Adamson walks off leaving Reynolds behind)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:05 pm

The Consultant is striding through the backstage corridors with an irate look on his face. His cane ricochets off the floor continuously making a machine gun firing sound that vibrates around him. He barges past various people before stopping briefly outside one of arena doors. He barely waits a second before furiously opening the door and walking in The Consultancy’s office.

TC: What the hell is going on?!

The sight that meets his eyes is totally bizarre. Vortex is sitting on the armchair with and empty pizza box perched on his head. He is smoking a ridiculously long cigar and looks spaced out. His free hand is tapping a beat out onto the armchair that is sporadic and does not resemble any tune. Johnny Oko is sitting crossed legged on the floor waving his sword from side to side. In front of him, along with a mountain of other rubbish, is a beer bottle. He constantly tries to open the top of the bottle with his sword, but keeps knocking it over. He then resets the bottle to a standing position before trying yet again. The Consultant looks at both men for a while as Johnny knocks the bottle over for the umpteenth time.

TC: Well?!

Vortex giggles, while Johnny whispers a reply without looking up.

Oko: Oko is practising taking Visage’s head off.

Vortex giggles again and takes a long drag on the cigar. The Consultant stares at him.

TC: You don’t even smoke!

Vortex giggles a third time and the pizza box falls from his head.

Vortex: It is my ode to the Saint. What a guy. He has the right idea with these things.

Johnny tries and fails to knock the cap off the bottle again. Suddenly, their manager golf swings his cane and sends the bottle hurtling towards the far wall. It smashes into pieces which causes Oko to look up with a sad look on his face. The Consultant completely ignores it and takes the sword off of him. He then walks up to Vortex and chops the cigar in two. The lit end falls on Vortex’s lap which causes him to quickly jump up and brush off the hot ash. Vortex growls at his manager but The Consultant merely uses the sword to push him back down to the chair.

TC: That’s Crime Lord you idiot……

Vortex stares at him angrily and chucks the other end of the cigar away.

Vortex: So the fuck what? I could not get any sunglasses. Saint doesn’t give a shit anyway. He is gone. Just like our chances of being tag team champions.

TC: Oh man the fuck up! I am not here to baby-sit you!

Vortex: So why the hell are you here for? Finished making phone calls? Stopped dealing with yesterday’s news? Ready at last to help the team you should be fucking managing?!

The Consultant lifts his cane up and prods it against Vortex’s chest.

TC: Don’t you ever…..ever….talk to me in that manner again.

He flicks his cane up sharply so that the orb on the end smashes against Vortex’s chin. He growls again while feeling his face as The Consultant turns round and walks to the centre of the room. He hands back Oko’s sword and then starts to slowly pick up the empty beer cans, pizza boxes and other assorted trash. He then calmly dumps it in one corner of the room before beginning the process again. He speaks calmly as he completes another round trip.

TC: What part in the progression of winning tag team titles did having a 72 hour pizza binge come? I wasn’t told about that part in the grand plan.

Vortex gets up from his seat and deliberately chucks a pizza box at the feet of his manager in defiance. The Consultant simply picks it up with other boxes and drops it in the corner again.

Vortex: The grand plan involved our manager…..you know…..”managing”. Instead he has concentrated on a man that hasn’t been seen for ages and whose last appearance wasn’t a great success. If I remember rightly, he was made to look a fool. Which is exactly how Johnny and I feel like at the moment. To think that Charlie Kramer’s grand plan in 6WF was based solely on The Consultancy winning the tag team titles. We should have realised that we are simply an end to a means. What you going to do Charlie? Carry on courting a deadbeat so that he can ride in on his white horse and save 6WF?

Johnny lifts his arm up to stop Vortex approaching The Consultant, as things get more heated.

Oko: What Vinnie is saying is that we feel deserted……

The Consultant drops another handful of rubbish and rubs his hands together.

TC: You know it’s interesting. I heard the interview you had with Reynolds about being screwed. The whining, depressive tone that came out of your mouth. I thought we were beyond all that Vincent? That obvious ego filled cry for help that worried no one. Do you think your breakdown is uttered anymore? Do you think it is relevant? At that point in time and right now, the other members of the roster simply didn’t care. And to think you came out of the other side only to return to it when you didn’t get your own way. On your own path. A path you stated both your good self and Johnny walked on now. You were above the corporation. You were above the politics. You were happy to make enemies of those in charge just to try and emphasise your existence.

Vortex: I remember a nice little speech you made. Banging the drum about how special 6WF is. Wasn’t exactly staying in the shadows pushing envelopes was it?

TC: But unlike you, I learnt from it. An opportunity was presented to me….

Vortex: (cutting in)…..away from us

TC: (speaking louder) An opportunity was presented to me that I would be stupid to turn down. A chance for this place to finally relieve those very same people that are screwing you! And you stand there and say you feel deserted?! This whole place will owe me a debt of gratitude and you will get down on your knees and beg forgiveness when you finally raise tag team gold in the air!!!

He slams his cane down on the floor causing it to nearly snap in two. The air is silent for a while before the manager speaks again.

TC: You two must realise that you are a small part of a monumental plan. But, you ARE a part of it. Whether I am standing beside you or standing behind you, I am doing things that will work in your favour. I refuse to hold your hand every step of the way. The game is not even finished yet. So don’t stop trying to beat it. The star substitute will soon be on the field.

Vortex: And who is he replacing boss….answer me that.

TC: He is replacing no one. Because in reality he has always been here. He thought his family had deserted him. Now it is time for him to return to the fold.

Oko: He must be pretty big……

TC: Maybe…..maybe not….but he is a chance for us to release the stranglehold Walker has.

Vortex: More like a gamble…..

The Consultant gives a wry smile.

TC: But the spoils to the victor are substantial.

Johnny and Vortex look at each other and shrug. They start to look around and finally notice all the crap that surrounds the room.

Vortex: So…..what now?

TC: Clean my office up. Then…..go show Mr Murdoch that you are reliable tag team partners. The best way to bounce back from disappointment is by claiming instant success. Show people you are still around. Stop hiding away when things don’t work out. The Consultancy is prepared to do business with all. It is never….....ever…....closed.

He points his cane at both men before turning on his heels and exiting through the door. Johnny and Vortex look at each other again.

Oko: So....?

Vortex feels his chin and looks around.

Vortex: So…..we do what our manager says…..because right now I have no better ideas.

The two men reluctantly begin to pick the rubbish up as the scene fades.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:17 pm

*Jack Reynolds is backstage alongside Solomon Riddick, whose eyes seem to be glowing with rage. Reynolds looks slightly concerned for his own safety.

Reynolds: I am standing here alongside Solomon Riddick and Solomon I would like to get your thoughts on what happened last Sunday at Chaos. You and Scorpion were defeated by Re-Genesis in the semi-finals of the tag team tournament but then during the finale you entered the match and dismantled both The Consultancy and Re-Genesis....the question is, why?

*Solomon just glares at Reynolds

Solomon: Let me start of by asking Re-Genesis how it felt to be placed in a position of utter helplessness? Because Sunday night we reversed the tables upon them, we flipped the script and we altered the landscape. We did what not other entity has been able to do and we gave Re-Genesis a taste of their own medicine. We dominated the impenetrable shield of the mega power, and believe me when I tell you that is just the beginning.

Sunday was the beginning of the rise of The Resistance, we showed the world what we are all about.....we proved our complete and utter control over the tag team division and what happens from this point forward is out of your control. We made four warriors into shrieking victims....we took The Consultancy and Re-Genesis before showing them that they are no match for our power.....they do not even begin to measure up... 

And this Friday night at Lockdown that trend is going to continue....Re-Genesis is going to feel the shockwaves of our impending disaster.....what we did to Udo Berg and Visage is going to be nothing compared to the desolation we will inflict upon Kenji Hidari and Geoff Steel....they will be made examples of......they will be a warning to anyone and everyone who dares to cross our path...

*Solomon breathes deeply

Solomon: Jack Reynolds, you must understand that during this crisis that 6WF currently faces.....the control centre is unmanned, the reigns of power are up grabs.....and when the darkness falls, there is no telling what kind of monsters may be lurking in the shadows....

*Solomon smiles

Solomon: Re-Genesis believe they are in control....but this asylum has no direction, there is no method to the madness and no alignment to the anarchy.....that is why we are here, that is why The Resistance have been appointed....

Because we will give this era of insecurity some definition.....we will lead this company on a new path of righteousness.....whether you like it or not, we are your new dawn....your salvation from the circling vultures...your protection from the reaper himself....

Scorpion and I are the truth, the answers to all your questions.....the hand that shall guide you through the storm.....under our influence, our tutelage and our vision this company can and will flourish once more........we are the light at the end of this tunnel....

Because we have gazed into the abyss, we have witnessed the future of this company and the prophecies foretell that doom spreads on the horizon....the cancerous poison that spreads through the blackened veins of 6WF is at final stage, there is no turning back....

But there is one solution, one act that can restore parity and balance.....the return of the kings!

Currently the crowns are in the hands of wastrels and undeserving parasites....leeches to the bloodflow....they sully the golden glow....they drown the idea of success and accomplishment....but in the hands of the worthy, lights shall dance once more.....

*Solomon's eyes flicker

Solomon: The lights of a thousand flames, burning the flesh from those who have masqueraded as champions for too long.....but soon that shall all change, soon the harbingers of neglect shall be driven like rats from this sinking ship......soon a new power shall rise....

Friday night is another lesson....one that you should all learn from.....your fight is futile....you cannot alter destiny....you may only prepare for the inevitable...

The end is coming!

*Solomon's booming laughter fills the hallway as Jack Reynolds quickly scarpers.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 pm

At the 6WF arena the crowd are returning to their seats following a 6 person cross gender midget match

MW: Wow RJ, have you ever seen anything like that? 6WF continues to set the bar always looking to the next big thing

RJ: I think it’s safe to say that we won’t be looking at a cross gender midget match headlining Born in Fire this year

MW: Yes I agree, maybe it’s a little ahead of it’s time. Judging by the fans reaction

RJ: What reaction? – 10,000 people all going to the toilet at the same time? – I’d say that was people voting with their feet

MW: I enjoyed it

RJ laughs
RJ: You have always been a specialist kind of a guy. Remember that leather outfit you turned up in on the last Children in need?

I don’t know how you ever thought you would commentate wearing a gimp mask

The conversation is interrupted as the lights in the arena go down, the fans scramble back to their seats as pink and white strobe lights search across the darkness, a single spotlight stops at the top of the ramp way

MW: The ego has landed!!!!!

‘Be Myself’ blasts through the speakers and Lex Hart cockily swaggers through the curtain, the crowd give a fairly down beat response , the booing definitely outweighing the cheers. Lex is dressed for competition in his trademark pink and black, he is wearing a t shirt that reads Lex Hart – It’s all about me!!!!! - Stopping in the single light he smiles, sipping from a bottle of water he slowly surveys the arena before pouring the remainder of the bottle over his head and heading towards the ring

RJ: Lex had been having an up and down period of form but he picked up a huge win at Chaos defeating a guy who some would say is his protégé Mr Kenty

MW: How much of that was down to Lex and not the unprovoked attack by Max Adamson on TGA is up for debate

RJ: Kenty should have remained focus. Lex has shown before how dangerous he can be if you take his eyes off him or drop your guard for a second. He is the master of opportunity and when he sees his chance he takes it with ruthless aggression.

MW: I can’t believe your still defending the guy, after all you have seen over the past few weeks. You know it’s the old Lex; all he cares about is himself

RJ: I know that Michael. I’m not defending him but the fact of the matter remains; Lex’s win at Chaos is a mightily impressive notch in the win column, regardless of the circumstance Lex will take great confidence in it

MW: Confidence has never been an issue with Lex, look at the swagger.

Lex climbs through the ropes and enters the ring holding a mic passed from the ringside staff.
LH: Sit down, shut up and listen to what I have to say. The time for you all to stuff your faces has passed. This is my time and I demand your attention!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd boo as Lex smiles smugly
LH: I can’t believe I stood here and pandered for your approval. Why would I need you to justify what I do, why should I care what you think, what input do you have in my levels of success??????

Nothing, that’s what, you don’t matter one iota. I am in control, I am the only one that is important, and the rest is inconsequential. I can’t believe it took me so long to realise what was staring me in the face. I worried that I was a failure, that I was doing something wrong.

What was I doing wrong, a multiple time champion, people feared me, I had nothing to worry about, you were the ones who had the problem, not me.

You are all jealous of me, that’s why you wanted me to change. You couldn’t cope with your insecurities, looking at me, dreaming one day of reaching my level when in fact you knew that was a false hope, so you shifted your insecurities onto me. You made me question myself, my motives, and my ability when all along it was everybody else that had the problem. I see that now

I see the envy in each and every one of you, when I look out into the crowd I see the men wishing that they could be me, I see the women wishing they could be with me. And who would blame them. This is a pretty sweet ride

Lex smiles as he gets a few wolf whistles from the crowd
But the jealousy is not just within you, the epidemic is global. In the locker room, I can see it. Last week looking into Mr Kenty’s eyes it was there for all to see

The look of awe, of realisation of the magnitude that comes with facing Lex Hart.

Lex smiles
LH: In the end the result of the match was academic; Kenty just could not cope with the pressure. He is not the first and he won’t be the last, better it happens now before he really embarrasses himself, that is the second time I have shown him up for the false hope that he is. How many more times must I be the man that has to show who the real Icon is in professional wrestling?

It happens time and time again, people challenge my authority and they learn a hard lesson. And this week at Lockdown will be no different.

Lex looks down the camera
LH: Abe, really must we continue this dance?
Are you not tired, weary of having your failings shown up for all to see? Of having your ass handed to you time and time again by your so called apprentice?
Maybe you should take the lead shown from you friend the alcoholic and say your goodbyes, surely it is time we wished you all the best on your future endeavours?

And Takeo – The Hardcore King in waiting!!!!!!!

Do I need to refer you back to the PWA, to the matches with Nigel Napalm? Do I need to tell you what happened to supposed hardcore wrestlers who come up against the best of the best?

A chair shot is no competition for technical wrestling Takeo. Now I’m not saying I’m against what you do, but in terms of an arsenal it is fairly limited. What happens when there are no weapons at arms reach and you are screaming in agony as I lean back into the sharpshooter?

At the end of the day I will make you tap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex grins evilly
LH: Big or small, young or old, next big thing or current champion. It doesn’t matter to me

I’m Lex Hart – It’s all about me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 pm

*The following videotape was delivered to addresses of many of the top talent in the professional wrestling industry, past and and present.

*We open up in a large, expensive looking penthouse suite. The large windows overlook a beautiful ocean scene and a vast beach spreads as far as the eye can see. The cameras then tilt back inside the suite and settle on a heavy mahogany desk, placed in front of a high-backed chair, which swivels around to reveal a very familiar face.

JJ: Ladies and gentlemen...

*JJ Johnson smiles at the camera. He is dressed in an unbuttoned white shirt with a vest showing underneath. His face is fresh and healthy, a little slimmer than during his wrestling days, and an aura of contentment surrounds him.

JJ: Y'all probably woke up this morning with this videotape in your mail and now you playing it, I can imagine your wondering what you did wrong to get this face up on yo television set at this early hour of the morning. Now I ain't selling shakes, and I'm not releasing an exercise DVD, so you can put yo wallets down....no amount o' money can make you look this good!

*JJ tilts back in his chair

JJ: Yeah, i'm still funny. But this tape isn't about making you laugh, it's not about cracking a few jokes, this is strictly business.....a venture that I am sending out to all y'all, an invite that I really hope you are not going to turn down. JJ Johnson got a phone call a few days back from a mystery source, of which all will be revealed in due course, to be a part of a federation-wide tournament in an attempt to unite this business and bring back a sense of harmony in a business that has seen so much friction and disillusion.

I have been a wrestling fan my entire life, from the days of Woryah and Hogan, Macho Man and Flair....through the generations....NWA, WWE, WCW, TNA, 6WF, 6CW....The Rock, Austin, Goldberg, Sting.....the names and the lists are endless.....but one question has always been on my mind, one question never been answered...

Who is the best in the world?

*JJ puts his feet up on the desk

JJ: Everyone in this industry has debated and argued but there has never been a definitive answer, it is now my aim to provide one. Because when I was in 6WF, I was the man, but countless other promotions around the world had their man too....and we just don't know who the best really was.

Was The Saint better than Keith Leone? Was Daniel Reilly on a par with Nemesis? Could Dicey Reilly hang tough with Hero? Like asking is Lebron a patch on MJ? They can't answer that but for the first time ever I am going to answer who is the best professional wrestler in the world today?

This is a call to arms and shout out to every single major promotion in the world today....and this VT has been delivered to a damn lot of you.....from 6CW to 6WF.....Grindhouse Wrestling where you at.....and then to all my brothers and sisters that representing far and beyond....now is the time to stand up and be counted, now is the time to prove that you are the greatest....

*JJ takes his feet off the desk and sits up in his chair

JJ: No limits, no discrimination, this is about being the best and I don't want anything else. Men, women, heck if you a midget and you can wrestle then let's throw down because I want you in this tournament...

JJ Johnson is proud to present that the "Heavyweight Elite Tournament" will co-represent as part as the v2WF "Indian Summer" and I want to see every last one of you with yo name on the dotted line, because this is going to be an event that they never gone forget. Calling you all from every corner o' the world, now is the chance to bring it on. The Indian Summer is about bring the wrestling world together in one place at one time....to crown the greatest tag teams, the greatest hardcore wrestlers and quite simply put, the greatest of all time.

JJ Johnson's portion o' this tournament is going to be the most grueling, life-changing tournament that is going to push you beyond yo limits, I am going to make you earn the moniker of "number one". Because i'm taking this back to where it all began, back to the streets and from there you are going to work your way up. We aren't going to start this off in MSG, we aren't going to sell out the MGM Grand on night one...you are going to earn that opportunity by fighting in environments that will test your mental and physical strength.

If you standing all pretty right now, whether you hold championship gold or not, and you thinking you the man....then I am issuing the challenge, I am throwing down the gauntlet....answer my call and let's do this right......

September is the month.....The Indian Summer is the place.....The best in the world is the prize...

*JJ's eyes suddenly flare

JJ: And there is one man out there who I hope is watching this tape, a cup o' green tea in his Oriental hand....

*JJ smiles

JJ: I know you remember me....I know I have been imprinted on your mind for a very long time....and I also know that you think you finished me for good...

But here I am....alive and kicking....the doctors say I can go if I want to, and believe me when you look into my eyes....I want to!

We have unfinished business....and you know, whether you admit it or not, that whilst I am still breathing in and out....whilst there is still life inside of me....you will never be free of the torment I created inside of your head....

*JJ leans back and he pulls one of the draws open before lifting something out.

JJ: I hope to hear from you all very soon......but for YOU here is something that I want you to think long a hard about...

*JJ smiles as he places a teddy bear on top of the table dressed in a JJ Johnson t-shirt. JJ then looks at the clock behind him.

JJ: The deadline is approaching....tick....tock!

*The scene fades out

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:27 pm

*Kuinshi is seen backstage with Sandra near the hallway to the top of the entrance ramp holding the European Title as he smiles. Sandra shakes her head as she ends a call.*

Sandra: You sure you want to do this? Saint has been silent ever since Chaos and you think you can rally everyone around you? Isn't that going a bit too far?

Kuinshi: Look, I feel fantastic, mentally and physically and you have helped me achieve a goal that has been a long time coming and for that I thank you. You should understand my sentiments about 6WF and after seeing The Saint lose, a stand needs to be taken and it needs to start quickly!

*Kuinshi heads to the ring as Sandra throws the phone on the ground before storming off backstage. We cut to the ring and see Kuinshi looking at his European Title as he talks.*

Kuinshi: None of this would have been possible without all of you. None of the joy I am feeling, the clarity in my eyes and the bounce in my step would have been possible without all of you in every arena that has cheered for me.

Crowd: KU-IN-SHI! x20

*Kuinshi looks around the crowd as he smiles and holds the belt up high above his head as the crowd applaud before Kuinshi tries to talk, the crowd cutting him off with chants every time as he settles them down eventually*

Kuinshi: look, I know you want to show appriciation but I have a few things that need to be said. Lot of people to thank and a statement to say. My first thank you is an obvious one and that is to the person who has guided me through tough times and got me back on my feet. She showed me Truth and got me to understand it to a point where I could return here and be a better person. She has made me look inside myself and see what was broken. I am not 100% fixed yet but given time I am sure I will be a champion you can be proud of. My second and third thank you go to...

*Kuinshi shakes his head and looks unsure*

Kuinshi: Well they go to the men who got me on this path in the first place. Cassius Zhi and Max Adamson...

*The crowd boo heavily as Kuinshi nods*

Kuinshi: Yeah, I figured this would be the reaction and...I kinda feel the same way about them too but they got me onto a better path without realising it. They...broke me into many many many small pieces and I have rebuilt myself from them. I think they deserve a rebuild as well, starting with my fist in their faces and my foot up their arses! I want them to understand that there is nothing they can do to stop me now. I will be coming after them sooner rather than later and if they want to start the party early then that is fine by me! I...I am still worried about what they can do, I would be foolish not to be but they want to try and overpower me with fear, threats and violence? Truth will beat them down and show them the reality of their situations. Truth will set them free....

*Kuinshi chuckles a little and looks at the crowd before placing the European Title over his shoulder*

Kuinshi: Before that however, I have a few words for my future number one contender. Regardless of who you will be I am going to defend this belt with all I have in my body and soul. I am going to show you how Truth can be illuminating and how it can change your perceptions on many things. I want you to bring your absolute best against me and I want you to know that if you bring anything less than 100% then you do not deserve to be a contender, much less a champion! I will always bring my best in defending this belt weather you be a fighting irishman, a 7 foot tall child who wants the shiny toy from the box, a former champion who cries about losing or the mysterious 4th Bee Gee. I guarantee you that my best will be brought to you and it will not stop until the bell rings for the end of the match.

*As the crowd cheer for Kuinshi he looks around and holds the European Title in the air*

Last edited by Kuinshi on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:58 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos. 

Scorpion can walks down towards the ring with a smirk on his face.

S: The world was watching and it witnessed at Chaos the spotlight fall on me and Solomon, just like i said it would, we took things in to our own hands when we showed The Consultancy and Re-Genesis that we our a force to be reckoned with, the world will stop and watch again when The Resistance takes on another two members of  Re-Genesis who seem to think that they have power and control on what goes around here but you see they fail to see the truth that "There is no re-genesis without the fall of the many" as long as they exist Re-Genesis's goal will never ever become a reality, it will remain nothing but a mare dream, because you see "They" are the nightmare that Re-Genesis fear but they refuse to accept that they exist.

Scorpion begins to walk around the ring with a smirk on his face as the crowd boo loudly. 

S: Remember you have no future,no fate but what they make, everything you hear and see is done for a reason, nothing is true but everything is permitted..look at the facts since i have been hear i have become the most successful superstar from NXT Gen but not only that the others have all perished..I was involved with Finlay before he announced he was set to retire.

Scorpion looks around as the crowd still boo and start to chant Finlay's name 

S: Then there is the Saint a man i have history with and what happened to him..his career over..you think all this is just a coincidence?? Because you see they decided everything and you are all pawn's in this game weather you wish to accept it or not, "how do you expect to win when you have lost..how do you expect to win when you bring a knife to a gun fight, sticks and stone's to a nuclear war?"

S: Sunday was the beginning of the end, the rise of the Resistance and there is no stopping the inevitable, You see Re-genesis might be the rebirth of the beginning but the Resistance is the Revelation and nothing comes after the Revelation but the very end..you will see once more this week on Lockdown when The Resistance take down the Re-Genesis lackey's once more and try to show you the truth that but you must learn to accept...accept that everything you have been told is a lie.

S: "You may hate it, you may not like it, but you will learn to accept it..because without the Resistance you are nothing."

Last edited by Dr. Bull Ramoray on Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:16 pm

(The door swings open and TGA steps through. He swipes away his shades and his eyes look tired. He strides down the hallway; Jack Reynolds steps out in front of him, but TGA knocks into him.)

Reynolds: Jeez, I wanted an interview.

(TGA stares down at Reynolds before grabbing his shoulder and back, tossing him at the nearest wall.)

TGA: You want an interview then you ask for one. You don’t just plant yourself in front of me!

(Reynolds slowly gets to his feet, rubbing the back of his head.)

Reynolds: Still a bit touchy about Max?

(TGA makes a lunge for Reynolds, who just manages to dodge out the way.)

Reynolds: Woah, I won’t talk about it. How about-

TGA: How about you just shut the hell up and let me talk? These people don’t want to hear your voice, they want to hear what I have to say.

(Reynolds silently nods and holds the mic for TGA to speak into.)

TGA: Sunday night saw yet another 6wF legend leave the arena for what looks to be the final time. The Saint was someone who I never really saw eye to eye with. Be that as opposing sides of factions, the likes of Crime Lord and I taking on The Saint and JJ, or even as recently as several months ago when we were fighting it out for the big one. For the five years Saint has been with this company he gave his all. The Saint was a true 6wF legend who had accomplished it all. You would struggle to find many more wrestlers as talented as he was.

Fighting in his hometown should have been a night of celebration. However, even if he did lose fair and square it should have never have been a night of humiliation. The actions of Re-Genesis were truly disgusting.

(TGA clenches his fist tightly, Reynolds looks on wide-eyed as it starts to shake.)

TGA: No man deserves to be treated like that in front of his home fans. The beat down may have looked brutal to you, but deep down you realise what a cowardly action it was. Restraining The Saint in a straightjacket and taking turns to do your damage. You guys don’t realise just how much it pissed me off. I would absolutely relish the prospect of going after Cassius Zhi. But even if it’s not me facing him at Destiny, I hope whoever it is makes him feel the same humiliation in China as The Saint felt in Manchester.

My first step on this road to retribution starts tonight. Dicey Reilly was the man who cost The Saint his TAW Title. Having shared the same side of that coin with The Saint I know how helpless that makes you feel. Champion in name does not make you Champion in nature. Mike Hill and Cassius Zhi might not accept that, but it’s the truth. Stripping Saint of his title was the first cowardly action of Re-Genesis and how Dicey introduced himself to 6wF. The suffering I will inflict upon him tonight won’t bring The Saint back, but it will numb that pain for just a moment.

I am sick of seeing good men forced out of this company. I cannot sit back any longer and watch the likes of Chris Patricks, The Saint and JJ Johnson be ousted from 6wF to hospital beds and morgues. The future might look bleak; it’s hard to deny the dominance Re-Genesis look to have. This will not last forever. Soon Walker and co will look up and see an angry mob ready to lynch them to their deaths. That might sound a little hyperbolic, but I am telling you I mean every single damn word of it!

(TGA’s nostrils flare as he stares down the camera lens.)

TGA: Now I know you will want to hear what I have to say to Max Adamson... The truth is I have nothing to say. As of this moment I am as in the dark as the rest of you. Since the tragic loss of his close friend Chris Patricks, I have given my unequivocal support to Max. If Max somehow has interpreted this as me from stopping him in any kind of way then I am stumped.

There will be no one listening more intensely tonight to hear what he has to say. Once a good friend now looks to be turning into a sneaky SOB. Times have changed in 6wF and it looks like the people have to. The one thing that has remained the same, and will forever remain the same, is this... Hell hath no fury like a pissed off TGA!

(TGA walks off leaving Jack Reynolds silent in the hallway.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Jack Reynolds is stood at the entrance to the arena watching the crew set up the ring when a figure appears up high in one of the executive boxes.

Jack looks up to see a man stood in a hoodie looking down at the ring with a bag in his hand.

JR: Hey look up there! That could be the bearded man that The Consultant keeps talking to! If we get up there we can finally find out once and for all who it is!

The camera shows Jack running through the corridors and up flights of stairs until he reaches the top level of the arena where the executive boxes are.

JR: Right lets not waste any time we should just burst in there and demand an interview. Yeah? Yeah? ok...

Jack bursts through the door with an assured grin on his face when it suddenly drops as he sees the motto written on the back of the hooded mans top.

JR: Excuse me sir but I am here to get to the bottom of this once and for......aa............

'MASTER OF PUPPETS' is emblazoned on the hoodie as we see that the bag was actually a briefcase, Logan Kincade turns round holding his fight for the right briefcase with a snarl on his face..

LK: What the fuck do you want Reynolds?

JR: Oh god...erm.... I was just....HOPING for an...erm....interview....to.....ask you.....erm..... your thoughts on your win over Geoff Steel at Chaos! Yeah... that's it....if you would like that is.

Logan stars a hole through Reynolds who looks confused, Suddenly Kincade gets into a fighting stance as if ready to strike.

JR: NEVERMIND! WE DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS RIGHT NOW....

All the colour drains from Reynold's face as a giant hand grabs him on the shoulder.

??: Mr Reynolds... vhy iss it that you neffer ask me un meine friend for the interviews? I am starting to vonder iff you do not like uss....

Reynolds turns to see Udo Berg looking down at him with an unnerving smile on his face.

JR: N-n-no... of course not, I just assumed you were too busy to talk to the likes of us... ha... haha...

LK: What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Jack realises he asked Logan for the interview as a look of regret spread across his face....

LK: So... you saying it's ok to bother me.... the number one contender to the world championship.... but this giant piece of shit tag team Genesis wanker is too big time for you to bother? You saying the tag champs are more important than the number one contender to the world championship?

JR: No...

Udo: Offcourse he iss Mr Kincade, I am a champion.... vhat is it that you are? You are just someone else for Cassius Zhi to destroy....do not vaste Mr Reynolds time, he has an interview mit meineself to conduct...

Logan smiles at Udo who looks serious about everything he just said.

LK: Hahaha you really are as fucking stupid as you are ugly aren't you big man?

Udo: Your personal insults do not affect me Mr Kincade, I could crush you unt throw your lifeless body out off that vindow if i so vish...so vhy not just valk avay unt apply your..... beautiful face paint.... in another room.

Logan spits and almost chokes as he begins to laugh at Udo's words.

LK: Hhahahahahaha....

Logan looks up at Udo whose expression hasn't changed but blinks slowly at Kincade.

LK: Hhahahahahahahaha aaaaahahahahahaha.....

Udo: MR KINCADE!....I vill not ask you again...

Logan smashes the briefcase against his own head as his face turns read and the all too familiar veins and sweat begin to appear.

LK: DO YOU HAVE ANY FUCKING IDEA WHAT I CAN DO BERG? AY!? ...no... you are too busy arseing about with the likes or Vortex, Oko, Visage...haha Scorpion and Riddick... the bottom feeders of 6WF, to know what I can do..

Udo: Oh but you are wrong Mr Kincade!. I know exactly vhat you can do. I haff an extensive file on you, I have vatched effery match by every superstar still active from the day they stepped foot in this company... I think you vill find I know...a lot, about you...I know you are a simple minded fool who vill alvays.....

Udo leans closer to Logan

Udo:...unt I mean alvways..... react to anyvon who dares to stand up to you, you are a child Mr Kincade, a petulant child at that. You may haff kept that briefcase from us for now.... it is a matter off time before we hold it.... you do realise thiss?

Logan takes a deep breath before smirking at Udo.

LK: You know what? You are right, it's a matter of time, it's a matter of time before I get my hands of Cassius and take the only thing that makes him relevant anymore.... I beat him for the Hardcore championship....and I am bigger and better now than I was back then, where as he's just sold his soul in order to mean something again, he can act like the big I am, like the king of the fucking mountain but at the end of the day...he is the same stupid ugly bastard who got driven to the edge by a woman and a fucking teddy bear...

Jack, he's all yours...

Logan laughs as he barges past Udo who raises his head as he smiles.

Udo: You can portray the confident warrior to everyone else Mr Kincade... But I can see the fear in your eyes.....vell....von off them at least hahahaha

Logan looks ready to pop but he holds it back and walks off without speaking...

Jack Reynolds, sweat dripping down his face, looks up at Udo as the fear on his face is apparent now he is alone with Udo and the Cameraman.

JR: So....erm....shall we do the interview here or......

Udo: Mr Reynolds....I am too big, unt too important to talk to the likes off you...

Berg walks off as Jack is fronzen with fear before snaps out of it and turns to the camera.

JR: Well..... that could have gone worse right?... let's go see if we can find someone a little less scary to interview shall we?

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:52 pm

The camera's go to the backstage area of the LG Arena where it shows Mike Hill walking through the arena doors. He has his Standard Mike Hill T-Shirt on, with the TAW Title belt around his waist and wearing some aviator sunglasses.

Jack Reynolds approaches him, with a mic in hand.

Jack Reynolds: Mike, can we...

Mike Hill: Let Mike Hill stop you there for just one second, Mike Hill wants to do something a little different, Mike Hill wants to ask you a question Jack Reynolds.

Jack Reynolds: Erm, ok...

Mike Hill: Do you look these sunglasses?

Jack Reynolds: Excuse me?

Mike Hill: These sunglasses, what do you think of them?

Jack Reynolds: Erm, yeah, they're nice, where did you get them?

*Hill whips the shades off his face and puts them into his jean pocket as he smirks...

Mike Hill: You mean you didn't recognise them Jack? They're The Saint's! Mike Hill has always wanted to do that trick of his where he whipped off the sunglasses. It was very nice of Alex Walker to let Mike Hill keep Saint's sunglasses, a nice little reminder of what Re-Genesis did to 6WF's "Ultimate Weapon".

*The LG Arena are booing Mike Hill loudly, he just smirks back.

Jack Reynolds: So if we could start the interview Champ, we saw what happened at Chaos, just who was that referee?

Mike Hill: He was just another 6WF employee Jack. Mike Hill has never seen that man in his life before Sunday Night when he came down to that ring to restore a bit of order to the match after Marshall Murdoch blatantly took out the referee.

Jack Reynolds: If you've never seen him before, why did he give you the TAW World Title and let you attack Marshall with it?

Mike Hill: Mike Hill can think of two reasons Jack. The first of which is what Mike Hill just said. Marshall Murdoch blatantly took out the referee and should have been disqualified there and then, it was a miscarriage of justice that the match continued after that. If Mike Hill had attacked an official like that, there would be hell to pay but Marshall Murdoch was allowed to get away with it without even a mention of reprimand. The referee was just righting a wrong.

The alternative to that is quite simple really. The referee possessed the combination of good taste and common sense. Who wouldn't want Mike Hill to win that match? With Mike Hill as TAW World Champion, you are guaranteed excitement, you are guaranteed controversy, you are guaranteed a talking point. Mike Hill as TAW World Champion is like printing money for this company. If Marshall Murdoch had won that title belt, viewing figures would have dropped as he bored us to death with how his dream had come true, how he was no longer the best man to never win a world title, how he'd finally made the step-up. The referee did him a favour, Marshall can remain the best man to never win a world title, instead of being the worst wrestler to ever win one.

Mike Hill has seen people like Marshall Murdoch many times before. Marshall Murdoch is someone who is happy with being mediocre. Whatever he said prior to Chaos, Mike Hill knows that Marshall Murdoch was scared of actually winning that world title. That would mean that he would have to step up his game to a level that he knew he couldn't reach. Marshall would be thrust into the spotlight and Mike Hill guarantees you that Murdoch would not have lasted. Marshall can not handle the pressure of being known as the best, he much prefers being guided along being second fiddle. Marshall Murdoch was happy for Mike Hill to keep him relevant for that bit longer, just like The Saint.

It is because of that The Saint was the first victim of 6WF's Re-Genesis. Alex Walker does not want people who are happy to settle for being 2nd best, Alex Walker wants the best...which is why he was so desperate for Mike Hill to be involved in Re-Genesis. He knew that if he got Mike Hill the world title, that Mike Hill would thrive being the main man, Mike Hill would enjoy the pressure that the world title brings. Mike Hill knows that people won't believe this is possible, but having the world title makes Mike Hill even better, which is tough to do when you are already the best wrestler in the company. Mike Hill continues to astonish and astound. That is the very definition of Standard Mike Hill.

Jack Reynolds: On Lockdown, you are involved in 6 man tag team action alongside Udo Berg and Visage against Murdoch and The Consultancy, your thoughts on that match?

Mike Hill: Well, Mike Hill needed a nice little warm up match to get him back into the groove ahead of a big month so this will do nicely. Mike Hill was watching The Consultancy interview earlier this week with a great deal of intrigue. They are two strange bastards aren't they?

You've got Vortex who seems to be a fatter, less threatening version of Phil Mitchell who has spent the whole week stuffing his face with chocolate, consoling himself as he realises that even if he did win the tag team titles by some fluke it wouldn't fit around his waist. Then Oko who swings that sword thinking he's some kind of teenage mutant ninja freaking turtle. Is there any wonder Alex Walker wants rid of them and Charlie Chaplin.

They may have their hearts set on revenge but unfortunately, Vortex will be hitting up Cadbury's world next week because Friday Night on Lockdown, We are going to show The Consultancy and Marshall Murdoch that they may as well just give up and accept defeat now, saving themselves from suffering the same fate as The Saint. Just accept it, you just aren't up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill removes the sunglasses from his pocket and puts them back on, swaggering down the corridor, grinning.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:08 pm

Do you know what the difference is between a hero and a villain? 

They say what makes the perfect hero is fallibility. Whilst the making of the perfect villain... is invincibility! 

Thus, heroes and villains strive towards completely different goals in the hunt for perfection. And whilst one inherits all the glory, it is the latter which is infinitely more prosperous.

Yet I look around at you all... I look around at the guys out the back... and you still all strive to be heroes. And it is that desire... that desire to be fallible... which leaves each and every one of you as straight jacketed as The Saint.

Straight jacketed by your ambition... 

To be fallible. 

CRIPPLED, like JJ Johnson, by your ambition.. to be fallible. 

And I'm not going to come out there and show my face to you people who have such inferior ambition to me. 
And I'm certainly not going to come out there and show any humility in 6WF's greatest ever victory...
I'm not going to show any remorse for my actions... 
And I'm not going to say what an honour... what a bitter sweet moment it was... to end the career of one of the all time greats... 

Because I am not humble
I am not sorry. 
And I am certainly not honoured. 

I am invincible! 

I am indestructible. 

I am a villain. 

I am completely uninterested in destroying the careers of individuals. That is just a by product of destroying the dreams of millions

I... am a villain 6WF. 

The perfect villain! 

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:25 pm

*"I Fought the Law" blares out around the arena only to be drowned out by the crowd cheering the arrival of Cameron Faith onto the stage, he has heavy strapping from his left elbow to shoulder and the Freeweight Title over his right shoulder. He steps forward to the top of the ramp and grimaces slightly as he raises the Freeweight Belt above his head before making his way to ring, trying to one handedly slap the fans hands*

RJ: Cameron Faith showing the effects of a brutal beating by Kenji Hidari at Chaos last night, you have to give the him credit for the heart he showed to escape with a victory.

MW: Escape? It was downright thievery. Hidari had him tied up in knots that entire match RJ. Its just further proof he is nothing but a lucky champion.

RJ: However you want to put it, in a time of Re-Genesis domination he did well to walk out the MEN arena still champion. Its shame Kristal wasn't there to see it.

MW: Yeah, there are unsubstantiated rumours flying around backstage that they have decided to take a break. Something about her thinking Cameron is a loser who will never amount to anything. She has a point.

*Cameron reaches the bottom of the ramp stares at Kuinshi before throwing the Freeweight title over the ropes into the ring and walking up the steps. He slowly climbs through the ropes before walking to the other side of the ring to get a microphone, blanking Kuinshi and stopping only to pick up the belt replacing it over his shoulder. Cameron finally makes his way to the middle of the ring keeping his distance from the European champ and raises the microphone with his right hand.*

CF: Kenji, last night was one the toughest matches i have had in 6WF, you did everything you said you would.

*Cameron looks down at the belt on his shoulder a big smile on his face*

CF: Well Almost!!!

You put me through hell last night, Genshins, a brutal Arm Bar, yet here I stand still 6WF's Freeweight Champion. Sure I am beaten up and in a lot of pain, but I bet it's nothing compared to the agony of having to face Alex Walker and explain why you couldn't beat me. The simple truth is Kenji, you and your followers chose the wrong Faith. You called out Nay Bother and you couldn't deal with the consequences!!!

Crowd: NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY

*Cameron grimaces again as he stretches his left arm and shoulder while waiting for the crowd to settle*

RJ: Do you think Cameron will be ok to compete in his match this week with that arm.

MW: Well it has been confirmed that the doctor has cleared him for action, but whether he and Kuinshi can compete against a team of Dopant Zeros standard is another question altogether.

*The crowd finally quieten a little as they watch Cameron point at the title on Kuinshi's shoulder before once again raising the microphone*

CF: Kuinshi, congratulations on your win last night, but do you really think just because you have that title people are going to follow you? 

*Cameron looks bemused*

CF: Last night at Chaos Cassius Zhi and Re-Genesis retired the Saint a bonafide legend and one of the toughest blokes ever to set foot in the ring. Only two men managed to defy Re-Genesis and escape with victory, Logan Kincade and Cameron Faith. Do you really think you can reunite two people who hate other so much they spent six months tearing lumps out each other at every opportunity. And that's how it is all through this company, there are so many rivalries that no one is willing to trust each other.

I do get it, right now you are feeling top of the world. I felt the same, but heres a free piece of advice, one that it has taken me a long time to truly understand. The title doesn't make the man, its the man makes the title.

Now don't get me wrong I love 6WF as much anyone but I now know where I stand, I am just a soldier fighting to defend my own patch. I am not a leader of men and sadly I don't think you are.

*Cameron steps towards Kuinshi*

CF: You want to prove me wrong. How about you start by concentrating on our opponents, one of the greatest tag teams this company has seen. Look at what Hidari did to me last night and these guys are from the same school but at least I know what it's going to take to beat them. I hope to hell you do too.

Crowd: NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY, NAY

*Cameron steps back taking one last look at Kuinshi before stepping back and raising his right hand over and over again seemingly conducting the crowd as the show goes to a commercial*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:41 pm

*The show returns from a short commercial break and the audience are welcomed into one of many media offices overlooking the 6WF parking area. The room is bathed in the warm glow of the slowly sinking August sunshine blasting through the large glass windows. The room has a sophisticated black sofa against the wall, a brown wooden table with two smart office chairs tucked under the table. The room also has a large Plasma television set hung up against the white plastered wall. The door of the media office then suddenly opens as the camera reveals a calm looking Mr Kenty entering the room. He is wearing his attire of Green Vans, a pair of blue jeans, a plain black shirt and his expensive silver rolex.*

*Taking in his surroundings and admiring the large television set before him, Kenty heads to the glass window and leans against the glass, his right arm just resting over his brow and just under his slick jelled hair. Philosophically, Kenty looks out of the window and into the early evening Birmingham skyline and then to the 6WF parking area. Looking out of the window, the camera picks up on what Kenty is watching and perhaps his more dressed down flamboyance. The camera reveals 6WF and LG arena staff removing "The Saint" nameplate above a parking bay in a rather quick manner. Sighing slowly, Kenty furrows his brow before a rather timid Jack Reynolds enters the shot, seemingly under the radar and highly quietly. He is dressed in a smart three piece black suit with a pair of black shiny shoes and clutching his trademark microphone. Reynolds slowly begins to speak at a lowly looking Mr Kenty.*

JR: Mr Kenty? Kenty.. thank you for coming.. it does mean so much as you know for the fans and also for the business. 

*Sighing again loudly and leaning against the window, Kenty slowly stands fully up and lets out a small chuckle before facing the roving reporter standing in the doorway. Kenty looks slightly sleep deprived and appears a little downtrodden as he fully faces the camera also.*

Mr Kenty: Evening Jack.. yeah, I know my man. I knew you would wan't a piece of me sooner rather than later after Chaos. I just cannot believe it took you this long to catch me and this scoop! And you say the business.. I never knew it could be so cut throat. You seen what they are doing outside? removing the Saint's parking bay nameplate. That was next to Chris Patricks bay also and that was only recently taken down.. scary how it seems all these names just seem to be going. The place has seen some big names go these last few months. 

JR: Indeed, I heard about what they were doing. And I agree.. these corridors seem a lot quieter as of late. The buzz around the place and the morale of the superstars seem a little on edge at the moment. Even as a reporter you worry about most of the reactions but more so as of late!

Mr Kenty: Who can blame them. Everybody is fair game it seems.. you can barely feel safe in your own locker-room. I'm just glad you organised this interview for 6WF.Com up here! not many superstars like to come around these parts especially with so many of the general public around, wanting autographs and photo's for example. I cannot believe I managed to get here so quick and under the radar! but I'm feeling good.. not that I look it! 

JR: I was just going to say.. some sleepless nights since Chaos?

Mr Kenty: Well you could say I have slept better in the past and woke up smelling roses but to say that has been the case this week would be telling a lie. It's been a rough week but I'm feeling confident that I can bounce back the only way I know how and that's by getting the pin tonight. I'm fully aware of who I'm against tonight and under the circumstances you think I could get away with thinking I wouldn't be facing him for a while atleast, considering his apparent mental exhaustion. But that's not the case..

Mr Kenty: Sunday night opened my eyes a little bit more. Perhaps I should have known. Perhaps I should have known that in this life and this career you should always be wary of the man who is wounded. The man who seems unhinged or hurt in a way is perhaps the most dangerous. I'm still confused at Max's state but I'm aware that tonight he will be spilling the beans and telling the world what is going on. I think I speak for all the fans, that we are desperate to know what's going through that Aussie mind. 

Mr Kenty: Chaos was a funny old night. It's all still a little blur to me, I mean one moment I'm fighting back against Lex and then the next I'm getting rolled up in the middle of the ring! madness. But I take it as a learning curve.. I should have known not to keep my eyes off Lex Hart. Don't worry Jack, I have seen some of the flack I have been getting of Twitter aswell for doing so! Haha! that's the rule from now on.. never take your eyes of Lex Hart! I guess it's what the old guy wanted.. all eyes on him.

Mr Kenty: I haven't heard much from Teej either this week. I tried to give him a call and dropped him a text but still nothing which is cool considering the circumstances. The advice he gave me the other night before the match was cool and I really appreciated the support he gave me before it all kicked off. But I bet he is fuming and who wouldn't be in his shoes.. Max has an awful lot to answer for and I think the man who will be wanting a massive explanation will be Teej. He has a tough match tonight so I will be watching that with interest also. 

JR: Indeed. Looking up and down the card.. packed full of talent and mega potential. Shall we sit down at the table and perhaps I can start this interview?

Mr Kenty: Yeah for sure Jack.. I'm looking forward to this! I hope this is going straight on 6WF.COM aswell.. the fans deserve to know what is going on and get the full debrief from the man himself and his perspective from Chaos! was some balmy night in Manchester that's for sure. 

*The pair quickly move towards the table and take the seats, facing each other. Kenty's flamboyance and cheeky nature seem to be slowly returning and Reynolds seems a little more relaxed now than at his wary first. Reclining in his chair and stretching out, a relaxed Kenty smiles broadly at Reynolds as he prepares himself for the interview.*

JR: So Chaos wasn't perhaps the best night for you Mr Kenty.. any reason why it didn't go your way.

Mr Kenty: Well, as I said earlier Jack. I made the mistake of taking my eye off the ball. Or in this case, Lex Hart! as the guy says all eyes should be on him and that is not a lie. We all saw how devious and cunning he can be and he took advantage of a situation for the umpteenth time and it appears that a name will not be added to his list but rather than strike next to a old friend. I bet he was so buoyant after Chaos.. and so he should be. It was a war and ultimately he came out on top. But I'm sure he has been making that abundantly clear to all parties..

Mr Kenty: The match at Chaos was perhaps the match I went into a little too poorly. If you watch it, I got off to a slow start and it was always an uphill battle. Chasing shadows.. one step forward two steps back for instance. That hurts me the most.. the fact I couldn't get the tempo especially against Lex. And ultimately that made the loss sting a little more. Add to the fact that Lex pinched it at the end makes the sting a little more painful! He is still the master so it seems..

Mr Kenty: I take some heart in the fact that I looked Lex in the eye, man to man in that ring and I could see beneath that venomous, ruthless and egotistical demeanour, I could just perhaps see some remorse. Some sadness and perhaps some regret about his current situation. As I said.. Lex will always be Lex. And I feel still, behind that current mood of his there is a Lex that I know. And a Lex I still believe will wan't to be friends and at minimum a mutual respect between us.

Mr Kenty: People all week have told me I'm mad.. losing my edge and should just quit on him. Perhaps they are right.. perhaps that this current Lex is the real deal. Perhaps this Lex Hart has the measure on Mr Kenty.. they could all be right. But it's not over till the fat lady screams from the top of her lungs. And I don't believe she has a copy of the lyrics or is preparing her voice just yet. Lex and I will meet again one day.. whether it be the result I like or the result he craves once again.. fuelling his ego further we will meet again. And that day we will tear the roof down yet again..

JR: Your match tonight against Max Adamson.. any tension and anger at him? 

Mr Kenty: Not really you know.. Max is a ferocious athlete. He's been around the block and he knows how to win at ease. He's held many titles in this industry and is not a slouch by any means! When tragedy strikes it can change a man though.. tragedy is a natural part of life. Sorry to sound depressing but it is! we all experience some kind of tragedy in our lives and it's about we react and fight back against these tragedies.

Mr Kenty: Chris Patricks is missed by all here at 6WF.. And none so more than Max Adamson. Chris, was a phenomenal athlete and also a very close friends to many of the guys in the back and none more so than Max and that is well documented. I don't need to bore you all with the details. You all know what the deal is. It seems Max is in a state whereby we are all accountable, even himself is accountable for Chris Patricks passing away. And it's this bitterness and coldness we saw exploding from Max at Explosion at Teej's expense.

Mr Kenty: I don't care what happened after that.. I have said what happened to me, but that's irrelevant to the grand scheme of things and irrelevant to Max Adamson. See, tragedy can make someone stronger knowing that they are fighting for the name of a close one who has passed onto another life. Or it can make someone weaker and bitter. And sadly, I think the latter is happening to Max. He's pushing everyone away even his beautiful girlfriend, Clarissa. 

Mr Kenty: Teej was an innocent victim, caught up in Max's bitterness and anger at the world. It could be anyone of us but you saw what happened. It's a sad reality we face but it's very true and very real. I don't like to speculate on Max and his psyche as that's his personal business but you got to worry. As a colleague. But he's his own man.. he makes that very clear and he will do things his own way and that you can guarentee. I'm just a obstacle in his path tonight.. no more.

Mr Kenty: In the grand scheme of things, I'm probably seen as nothing more than a stepping stone for Max and his plans or twisted plans of maintaining the name of Chris Patricks, which is fine. I can be looked down upon.. spat at, frowned at or scowled at and that's fine. But look at me.. I keep on coming back for more. I cannot get enough and I love it. A few weeks ago I was thinking of this match as a tribute match and now all I see is an opportunity. To make a few wrongs into a few rights at least. 

JR: Your road to Destiny and Born In Fire starts tonight then?

Mr Kenty: It starts for everyone Jack. 2nd August 2013 is in a way the road turning right into motorway and then it's free game. It's up to me to make sure I'm in the fast lane and not the slow lane. It's up to me and me alone to make sure I avoid as many humps and traffic as I can along the way to make sure once I get to the promised land I can be at my best. Not lethargic. 

Mr Kenty: Destiny is on the horizon, indeed. But it's not on my mind yet.. there are bigger fish to fry at the moment. Wrongs to be corrected into rights. And things to be proved, especially for me. I can't be getting any more flack off twitter and my fans Jack! they are getting restless! but no.. we have plenty of time to sort the things that need to be sorted.

Mr Kenty: Born In Fire is a pretty big one too. But that's way out. You couldn't hazard a guess what is going to happen for the next 3 months or so. It's that unpredictable.. I can only say predict the unpredictable. By then who knows, Lex may be the Lex I truly believe is still around and perhaps by then we can go grab a drink for old times sake! But I'm probably going crazy. This place does it to you..but I wouldn't change it!

Mr Kenty: Being here just over a year has been a rollercoaster and half and I can only say to my fans and the 6WF universe that the best is yet to come from Mr Kenty. Mr Kenty is going nowhere anytime quick.. so if I was you I'd strap yourselves into this rollercoaster ride and feel the G's! I'm in a good space and you could say despite the growing dark clouds, the sun is trying to breakthrough and any day now it will. And that day we will truly see what Mr Kenty is all about. 

*Shaking Reynolds hand strongly, Kenty smiles and nods respectfully before releasing his grip and seemingly begins to saunter out the room, the typical confident and flamboyant Kenty seemingly returning slowly as the scene begins to fade to ringsidge with Jack Reynolds watching Kenty leave with a grin and plenty to mull over for his report to 6WF.Com*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:10 pm

As soon as Cameron faith finishes talking the tron buzzes into life, we can hear the sound of heavy breathing as the camera zooms out scanning round showing the fanatics lair, the camera eventually picks up fanatic who is sitting in the corner on the floor

F- 19th Century Hungarian renaissance man Franz Liszt once wrote that life is a long and bitter Suicide and faith alone can transform this suicide into sacrifice

Fanatic laughs manically before licking his lips and continuing to speak

F- Does this sound familiar Kuinshi? Your entire career has been a long and bitter suicide. Sacrificing yourself for the adulation  of this

Fanatic points into the camera several times as if he is pointing at the crowd.

F- THIS unforgiving audience that I see before me.

Fanatic breaths a large sigh

F- Putting your faith in the very hands that are covered in your own blood hmmm

Fanatic stares sadistically in the camera

F- You see kuinshi, after I become the number one contender, I am going to show you no matter how many little flips you do, no matter how many scars you earn for these people 

Fanatic again points into the camera laughing manically

F- There thirst for your blood will not be quenched and they say im the villain......Possibly or could it be that I I am looking at the real villians and I'am talking to each and everyone of them

Fanatic breaths heavily still staring into the camera

F- They dont care about you Kuinshi
Soon your wish will finally be granted
For you kuinshi will be the sacrificial lamb at the alter of the dark destroyer, the first stop on the kill the 6wf Universes Idol tour.

The clock is ticking for you Kuinshi

Fanatic flips over an hour glass on the floor in front of him, the camera zooms in to show the sand trickling through as the fanatic continues to speak

F- Tick Tock

Tick.................Tock

He's rising and you will be the first victim

The screen fades out again, as the cameras show Kuinshi standing in the ring

Last edited by Amy T on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:12 pm

*The camera cuts backstage, where Jack Reynolds has Lukas Takeo in the interview area*

Reynolds: "I have Lukas Takeo as my guest at this time. Lukas I have a couple of quick questions for you."

Takeo: "Be quick."

*Takeo stares down Reynolds*

Reynolds: "How do you feel after your loss to Crime Lord at Chaos?"

*Takeo takes a long pause*

Takeo: "Ecstatic. Thrilled. I was jumping with glee all night."

*Reynolds looks confused*

Reynolds: "Huh"

*Takeo rolls his eyes*

Takeo: "How the bloody hell do you think I feel Jack?! I'm seriously pissed off that I lost that match. I LOST IT. Crime Lord did not win it. I had the win in my grasp and go too caught up in the moment, trying to hurt him that I LOST IT."

*Takeo grabs the mic off Reynolds, clearly fuming*

Takeo: "And now I've got this twat Lex Hart telling me he is going to make me Lukas Takeo tap? You really think I will tap out to a little weed like you Hart? You and that old croney Abe are in for some serious, serious punishment on Lockdown. I don't mean just a chokeslam and a pin, oh no. I am going to take out every last bit of my frustration on you two. And trust me, I am very frustrated. You can put some exclamation marks on that Hart!!!!!!!!"

*Takeo goes to walk off, before stepping back into camera shot*

Takeo: "As for you Crime Lord. Your time is coming my friend. Your time is coming..."

*Takeo chucks the microphone to the floor, and walks off in a rage as the camera cuts back to the arena...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down