6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 9th August!!

+14
Crimey
BD
Marsh
Geoff
Lee
Dicey
Olly
Kuinshi
Nay
Marky
Teej
Twisty
CJ
6WF Admin
18 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 9th August!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 9th August!!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:48 am

Match 1
Soloman Riddick v Geoff Steel

Match 2
Cameron Faith & Finlay v The Fanatic & Kuinshi

Match 3
Abe Abercorn v James McManus

Match 4
Kenji Hidari v Johnny Oko w/ Vortex

Match 5
Max Adamson & Lex Hart v TGA & Mr. Kenty

Match 6
Lucas Takeo v Udo Berg
* Crime Lord on Commentary

Match 7
Marshall Murdoch v Scorpion v Mike Hill

Main Event
Dicey Reilly & Cassius Zhi v Keith Leone & Clarke James

Last edited by Rich on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 9th August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 9th August!!

Post by CJ Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:38 pm

The crowd in the 6WF arena are electric as the fans are waiting for something else to happen when suddenly “Limo Wreck” plays out as the fans erupt into cheers. Keith Leone then walks out onto the stage and looks around at the fans from the stage, as they continue to cheer. Leone then begins walking down the ramp, tagging a few fans hands as he does so, before walking around the ring to pick up a microphone from the time keeper. Leone then rolls into the ring before standing in the centre and waiting for the fans cheers to die down before he begins speaking.

Leone: What a difference a week makes huh Alex? I mean I think the term “how the mighty have fallen” may have actually been coined with you specifically in mind.

The crowd cheer loudly again and then begin a “Clarke James” chant which echoes all around the arena. The chant brings a smirk to the face of Leone who then again begins to speak.

Leone: Now normally I’d come out here and gloat about defeating a guy like Crime Lord once again, but right about now both myself and Crime Lord have more pressing matters to deal with, so I’ll just save these cheap shots for our next meeting Crimey. Now, who should I address first? Well who better than the man whose entire plans started to crumble around him at Lockdown, Alex Walker. I’d really love to know exactly how much it hurt when you saw 6WF combined for the first time Alex, the sudden moment of fear as you realised that ReGenesis no longer has the numbers advantage against each individual member of the 6WF roster. Yes you’re right in thinking that there are some guys who try and look out for themselves and deal with their own problems, because they think they’re too big for the company. However did you honestly think that I was the only guy that would develop a hatred for you and your ideology? First there was Marshall, and then eventually the Consultant’s boys were able to twig onto the fact that there was more to the 6WF than just them, and now Clarke has finally pulled himself out of the dark place that Cassius sent him, and has returned to get some vengeance. Do you see Alex; it took 6CW almost a year to reach the point where we were able to work cohesively against you and Genesis, but everything is running so quickly over here, it would seem you’re no longer able to stay one step ahead of the game anymore. You can throw what you want at us now, send as many guys as you want to try and take guys down one by one, but that game plan just doesn’t work anymore, the sides are even, and if you think that you or your guys are willing to go further to win this war, then you clearly don’t remember me that well. The battle lines have been well and truly drawn Alex, and since the start we’ve both known that there is only one way that this can end, but now with the deck starting to be stacked in our favour, ReGenesis’ future is looking bleaker by the day. It can’t be long before certain guys start asking questions as to why they should be doing what you tell them anymore, or maybe even some snakes resurfacing and trying to get all they can from this new team of yours before it’s inevitable fall.

The crowd cheers again and start a new “6WF” chant as Leone now removes his hood so that his face is completely visible as he then begins to pace around the ring and speaks again.

Leone: But as with all things in life, it’s never as simple as it seems, for one thing Dicey Reilly is still drawing breath. Once again on Lockdown, I didn’t get the chance to finish the job that I started all the way back in 6CW, but the day is drawing closer Dicey. You can stand in the ring surrounded by ReGenesis and talk a big game, but as much as you like to think you’re the tough man who beat me, you know full well what I’m capable of in turn. You have gotten into my head Dicey, and I’m sure it seems to you as if this is some sort of vengeance for you for everything I’ve done to you, but you need to realise that there are some things contained in my mind that are best left alone. I didn’t plan on ever reverting to that state which caused me to hospitalise who I saw fit just to get ahead in our rivalry. I don’t want to be the man who forces parents to stop their kids watching the show just because they’re afraid of what I’m going to do this week. But if that’s what I have to do to beat you finally Dicey, then I want you to remember everything that you said and did to me. I want you to be forced to realise that everything that happens to you from here on out was all your doing, you could have stayed at home and remained a legend, but instead you sold your very morals and beliefs just to try and beat me, and in reality now it can only be me who hammers the final nail into your coffin.

Which kind of brings us neatly onto Lockdown doesn’t it? Our illustrious World Champion Cassius Zhi teams with Dicey Reilly to take on the team of myself and Clarke James. Any time three former World Champions are put into a match it’s going to be combustible, couple that with a recent returnee and you’re asking for even more trouble. But this match is about far more than just World Title’s and past glories, this as a chance to see exactly how volatile the situation has become. If I get my hands on Dicey in that match I think it’s fairly obvious that sparks will fly and trust me when I say that’s my main goal for this match. The other area of interest though is exactly what are you planning on doing in this situation Cassius? On one hand you have an extremely bitter former World Champion, a man who should in reality still be carrying that belt around as his own, but then on the other hand you have a “a friend of a friend” as it were. As much as I want my revenge on you Cassius, it can wait and that’s not just because I have Dicey to deal with first. I’ve been in Clarke’s position before, cast of my own federation and left to my own devices for so long that I barely remember who I am, I remember the feeling of betrayal and fear as I sat there watching a TV screen week after week. I also remember though the feeling of retribution I got when I finally got my hands on the guy responsible for what happened, so basically what I’m saying Cassius, is that whatever I could do to you, I’m sure Clarke could do worse. Cut the head off and the body will die, that’s exactly what will happen to ReGenesis Cassius, I wonder if you’re starting to regret any of those actions yet, I certainly would be.

Keith Leone smiles as he then goes to the ropes and rests on them, soaking up the applause as he stares back up at the entrance way.

CJ

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 9th August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 9th August!!

Post by Twisty Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:47 pm

The arena is still coming to terms with the revelation of last week, when "Black Shuck" blasts out of the speakers. The crowd cheer loudly and some "6WF" chants break out across the building. Johnny Oko is first to appear, walking down the aisle with his trademark suit on and carrying his katana. He walks a few paces forward while chewing his gum, before taking a glance behind him.

MW: What the hell is Vortex wearing?!

Suddenly Vortex appears on the ramp with a exceptionally bright day-glo green t-shirt on. Big black lettering is plastered on the front of the t-shirt that reads "SCREWED UP.....". Then, as he starts to stride down the aisle, the fans can see that on the back of the t-shirt reads ".....With A Ruptured State Of Mind!"

RJ: Another piece of merchandise from The Consultancy conveyor belt!

MW: Can you believe how bright that thing is?! You could see his fat ass from space!

Vortex continues to walk down the aisle grinning while Johnny starts walking towards the ring. The crowd laugh as Vortex points to his t-shirt and acknowledges how dazzling it is. Oko slides under the bottom rope and waits in the corner while leisurely resting on the turnbuckle. Vortex grabs a microphone and steps inside the ring, still grinning broadly. The two men exchange smiles as Johnny starts to chew on another piece of gum he lovingly unwraps. Vortex paces slowly to the centre of the ring and the cheers die down as he lifts the microphone to his lips.

Vortex: First things first. I would like to draw your attention to the piece of attire I am wearing which you may or may not have noticed..........from the back rows.

The crowd start laughing as he places a hand above his eyes and tries to make out the people at the far end of the arena.

Vortex: At long last, I thought I would give you people a real reason to put your sunglasses.......ON!

The crowd cheers as Oko sarcastically applauds behind his partner.

Vortex: For those in the cheaper seats, this t-shirt represents what has gone on with The Consultancy in recent months. Hopeful months, filled with one thought that finally we will lift tag team gold. But on those fateful evenings......three PPV Sunday's in a row......The Consultancy was.....and here is the key word ladies and gentleman....SCREWED! And not by one team......not even by two.......but by three pairs of jokers who think it is funny to rain down on our parade!

He bangs a fist against his side in annoyance.

Vortex: But.....last week taught us that we are not the only guys in this business that is being cheated. Leone, Murdoch, even the long departed Saint, had to deal with having to bend over night after night while Walker took his fill. We all thought that there wasn't going to be a end to it. During every Lockdown, the guys true to 6WF would have to accept that this was Walker's personal playground. A playground full of beat downs, bent refs and changes to the rules. That was the case in our match last week. Another bout. Another screwjob. But......but......at the end of that edition. When HE finally arrived. 6WF stood tall. Re-Genesis were out on the floor. And we learnt one thing that the warring factions in this place had needed to remember.

He stares into the camera menacingly.

Vortex: That Clarke James has got all our heads......screwed........on.

He runs his finger across the lettering on his t-shirt.

Vortex: And that is a good thing. Good for 6WF. Great for The Consultancy. We are finally on the road to Born in Fire and this time the whole place has reason to be confident. We have our heads sorted. Bickering stopped. And our a-game in place. We always said we would create a dynasty after Destiny. We hoped we would be champions before then, but at least now we can go forward and make that destiny a reality. It starts this week. It starts with Kenji Hidari. It starts with my partner putting his boot straight into his opponents big mouth. The guy behind me has been dubbed the quiet man of The Consultancy. The guy that doesn't have a lot to say. The reason for this is clear. Johnny Oko doesn't let his fists do the talking....he lets his feet.

The crowd cheer as Oko performs a series of quick high kicks. Vortex turns round and passes the microphone to his partner. Johnny looks out around the crowd and continues to chew his gum. He goes to speak a few times, but stops himself with a wry smile on his face. With Vortex laughing in the background, Johnny does finally begin to speak.

Oko:  Screwed up. Screwed on. Oko doesn't care about such phrases. Oko cares about action over words. When the upcoming match was announced, Oko realised that the time to deliver had come at long last. Through the brief time here, Oko has watched and waited while being accused of being irrelevant in the team. All because pretty slogans and sound bites refuses to flow from Oko's lips.

He gives a brief look behind him at Vortex, who points at the t-shirt grinning. Oko shakes his head sarcastically and continues.

Oko: The evolution of this federation means that there can only be survival of the fittest. And there isn't any room for two Japanese superstars in this business. The Consultancy destroyed the myth of Dopant Zero's dominance. The Consultancy proved that Dopant Zero was little more than a make do before the tag team division got interesting. The Consultancy proved that Dopant Zero.....were nothing. Kenji Hidari figured that out. He left the burning ship before its weaknesses could consume him as well. And now he has to face talent from Osaka......true talent. Talent that he can never dream of possessing.

He points his sword into the camera.

Oko: Oko will make this clear. Kenji Hidari will be destroyed this Friday. He will need to be carried out of this ring by the gaijins he runs around with. And with the punctuation of my right foot, Oko will signal his intent to the rest of the roster. The half-blood prince will make you all sit up and take notice. And then Oko will leave here without another word being uttered. The message will be silent. But deadly.

Oko turns round and passes the microphone to Vortex before sliding out of the ring and walking purposefully up the aisle. Vortex watches him go with a smile on his face before looking into the camera.

Vortex: 6WF has been brought to you today by the letters O and K, and by the number 0

He winks into the camera before turning around. The scene fades as we can see "......With A Ruptured State Of Mind!" on the back of Vortex's t-shirt.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:31 pm

(The lights in the arena black out and TGA’s voice booms from the speakers.)

TGA: I think it’s fair to say that Friday night was rough. In fact, I’d go as far to say that it was the most hellish night I’ve experienced in a very long time.

First up Max Adamson denounced my name to the 6wF public…

(The screen comes to life with clips of Max’s monologue from Lockdown.)
Max: One man betrayed his so-called friend by not allowing destiny to happen. One man messed up my plans with his ineptitude and he must suffer for his sins. That man was TGA.

TGA cost me a TAW World Championship shot. In that six gunner shootout, I had the win in the bag, destiny was about to be fulfilled, Max Adamson competing for the title in a match at Chaos, a tribute to Chris Patricks. It was all there. Then TGA broke the pinfall…

The match was over, he had no right but he did what TGA does best. He acted on behalf of TGA.

Let me tell you all, right now, that the so-called Godsent Angel, is nothing but a spoilt, petulant idiot. He is selfish and egotistical. Surely he must have known that if I won, and faced Mike Hill for the TAW World Championship at Chaos, there was a damn good chance Max Adamson would be walking out as the World Champion and that it would have been a tremendous ending to the story of Chris Patricks. A story that would end in triumph and not tragedy.

But TGA isn’t the sort of man who does the right thing. TGA isn’t the kind of guy who cares for anyone other than himself. Cassius Zhi doesn’t care for anyone other than himself, but at least he has the balls to admit it. TGA is a worm, he is the kind of guy who would have you, the general public, the Johnny Nobodies, believe he is a nice guy. He would have you believe he is the man, the “go-to guy”, he makes women think “Aww, he helped Max Adamson in his hour of need, what a man” when the sickening reality is that TGA is a user. TGA used me to try and grab one final shot at glory.

You ruined my destiny. My destiny was to win the World Championship for Max and Paddy. That still is my goal, but not until I’m done with you boy. My immediate goal is to destroy your destiny. I will destroy your destiny by making you sorry you ever stood in my way. I will hurt you “Teej”, I will make you suffer for what you’ve done to me, and for what you’ve done to Chris. You have tarnished his legacy simply with your selfish actions. I will make sure Chris Patricks didn’t die in vain. I know, that Chris Patricks has not left me.
TGA: Humiliation number one. Then later in the night Max Adamson feigned more sorrow for a cheap victory over Mr Kenty. However, instead of allowing me to help Kenty after his defeat, Max decided that his words weren’t the only punishment I deserved that night…
Max gets to his feet and the referee raises his arm in the air as ‘Lonely Boy’ plays out and the crowd boo. ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ cuts off Adamson’s music and TGA walks out, he looks angry as he points at Max and starts shouting “What are you doing?!”.

TGA slides in the ring and is talking to Max, who just totally ignores him, and keeps his arms raised for the victory. TGA shakes his head in disgust and walks over to Kenty, going to help him up.

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

TGA is flattened by Max Adamson who looks down at the fallen bodies of Kenty and TGA and just rolls out of the ring.
TGA: Humiliation number two. And finally, my own shot at gaining some retribution over Re-Genesis and the man who cost The Saint his World Title only a few months ago: Dicey Reilly. This is another example of cowardice and strength in numbers. Dicey Reilly knew he could not beat me one on one so resorted to blindsiding me backstage with his buddies.
Udo Berg, Visage and Kenji Hidari walk out onto the stage, behind them dragging a beaten up TGA. Kenji and Visage then hold the arms of TGA on the stage as Udo then hits some repeated body punches, then two hard punches to the head of TGA, all the time TGA is completely defenceless. The three ReGenesis members then pull the weakened TGA down towards the ring as Dicey then walks over to their side of the ring and starts barking some orders, at which point Visage moves away from TGA. Udo and Kenji then grab the arms of TGA, before throwing him hard towards the corner of the ring, causing him to collide head and shoulder first with the ring steps, leaving him barely moving on the floor. Udo now pulls TGA to his feet before rolling him into the ring at the feet of Dicey, who looks down at TGA and smiles. Dicey looks at the referee and shouts at him to start the match but the referee seems hesitant to do so. Udo, Visage and Kenji then jump up to the apron and Dicey mouths “your choice”, at which point the referee calls for the bell. Dicey then pulls TGA to his feet, before then lifting TGA into a piledriver position, then grabbing one leg of TGA’s, before performing the Cradle Piledriver. Dicey then gets to his feet and covers TGA with one boot.

1…

2…

TGA: All of these actions would have kept any man down for a long time. You threw me down to the bottom and made my night hell. You must have forgot that I am the man that has been to hell, stared the devil in the eye and marched straight back. I am not going to let you break me. You can throw everything you’ve got at me… It will not be enough!

(As TGA finishes his sentence, bright white pyros explode out and ‘Just Close Your Eyes’ starts to play over the sound system. The crowd reaction is explosive; thousands jump to their feet and cheer in anticipation. The smoke clears and TGA steps out from behind the curtain in his usual attire of jeans and a vest. His face still bears the bruising from the beatdown suffered at the hands of Re-Genesis. He strides down the ramp and climbs over the top rope, picking a mic off a stagehand as he does so.

The first sound the crowd can hear is the heavy breathing as TGA’s nostrils flare as he waits for silence.)

TGA: Where oh where do I begin? I think it makes sense to turn my attention first to Dicey Reilly and the rest of Re-Genesis… I cannot explain just how happy I felt when I saw your faces when Clarke James walked right on out to the stage and stared you down. JJ said knock you out? Hell, that’s a message echoed by every single damn person sitting in the back. Everyone who has been subject to your corruption and abuse for these past few months. Every man who has had to put up with all of your shit. Justice finally arrived in the shape of a united 6wF.

I hope it got under your skin Walker, I really hope it did. Just so you could have a little taste of the crap we’ve been force-fed around here for too long. I’ll be honest though, I didn’t have a clue what was coming your way. In my own mind I was ready to come out here tonight and trash talk you some more. I’m glad action has finally started. You just watch it snowball from here!

(The crowd start up a 6wF chant, but TGA quickly shushes them.)

TGA: So instead I can now give my full attention to you Max Adamson. The man who blames me for his own shortcomings! Do you really believe the bullshit you came out with last week? I sure as hell know that Clarissa doesn’t believe you. She might say she does, but take a look in her eyes and see what doubt looks like Max. Do her a favour and let her go… That poor woman has had more drama in the past 12 months than some get in a lifetime. You need to stop keeping her as a prisoner of your delusions! Your vice-like grip around her will eventually choke her; the quicker you realise this then the quicker you can help her. If you really do love her Max then do the right thing.

But of course you’re not going to listen to me, are you? Out of pure spitefulness you will refuse to listen to any advice I offer you. Why? Because it is you, not me, that is the petulant little child! No… You’re worse than a petulant child, because in some cases there is some degree of innocence and naivety at play. You are cold and calculating. Every action and scenario has been played out in your head in 100 different ways, resulting in the perfect way for you to play up to the people.

You disgust me Max Adamson!

(The crowd are a little uneasy and a small selection boo TGA.)

TGA: Don’t you dare boo me until you have heard what I have to say! Max has always struggled to make a mark in 6wF; from the beginnings of Project X, nothing more than a failing group of misfits determined to be noticed, up until the horrific car attack on Cassius Zhi, nothing more than a desperate plea for attention. The only reason Max ever came clean about that entire incident was because I was the only receiving all of the attention. Max was happy at first to avoid the blame, but the thought that he might not get even the tiniest smidge of attention drove him crazy.

That’s what Max Adamson does when he feels lonely… He tries to pull off some crazy stunts. Now who is to say that Max wasn’t feeling alone before Chris Patricks died. I mean, Paddy was elevating himself to the top whereas Max was wallowing near the bottom. All you needed was something to spark interest in you again… Or are we to believe that the car accident that stole Chris Patricks from this life was nothing more than a terrible fluke. The fact that his former partner, who would gain so much from the sympathy hurled his way, had a history of car accidents is nothing more than mere coincidence. Make up your own mind on that one…

(TGA trails off, surrounding himself with an eerie silence.)

TGA: Come on! You have to admit it that it’s came across your mind. Maybe even the tiniest of inklings that you pushed away because it couldn’t possible be true, Max Adamson isn’t such a horrible person… Of course not; Max Adamson is just someone who would exploit the death of his friend to manipulate his way towards a shot at a World Title.

All the sympathy thrown his way might have been warranted at first, I’ll be the first to admit that I was taken in by the whole charade. But the time for pity is over. If Max Adamson wants to continue down the path of sulking then it’s time he got some tough love from The Godsent Athlete! It is pure arrogance that you expected me to lie down and let you stroll your way towards a shot at the big one. Just because you lost someone close to you doesn’t entitle you to a title as some kind of grieving present. You have to earn yourself a World Title- like I did. I don’t know what you were watching this past year if you think that I was hand delivered Championships. I was made to jump through hoop after hoop to even be considered as a contender. Unlike you I worked my ass off every single day to make sure that I got the prize that I deserved. The only prize you deserve at the minute is ‘Worst friend of the Year’!

(TGA points to his heart.)

TGA: If Chris is really in your heart then why do you treat him so awfully? It is sick that you are trying to tarnish his name in the hope of weaving your way to the top. Quite frankly I cannot comprehend how I seem to be the only one seeing this.

(TGA ruffles his hair furiously and shouts out.)

TGA: I CAN’T BELIEVE I EVEN TRIED TO HELP YOU!

(TGA walks over to a turnbuckle and smashes his hand down on it.)

TGA: I just cannot believe that I was taken in by your entire act. Well guess what Max, the show is over now. I refuse to show you any more sympathy. If you keel over in tears on Friday night, don’t expect me to show you mercy. Expect me to give you a real reason to cry. The only upsetting thing here is the lack of respect you’re showing towards your old friend.

I want you to listen very carefully.

Chris Patricks may have died in a car accident… But Max Adamson slaughtered his name.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:46 pm

RJ: Some strong words there from TGA.

MW: Strong doesn’t cover it RJ, what TGA just said has to be one of the biggest crocks of sh-

(Michael Wire is cut off by the sound of “Lonely Boy” by the Black Keys playing and the crowd react with a mixture of cheers and boos, a furious looking Max Adamson walks out to the ramp, he glares down the ramp towards TGA in the ring, and he looks so angry yet keeps restraining himself. Adamson walks down the ramp with a purpose and with a microphone already in his hand. He stops at the bottom of the ramp.)

Max: You are one lucky son of a bitch Teej. You are lucky I’ve been able to restrain myself. You talk about this tag match, I should get into that ring and break your freakin’ neck! How dare you… No, no, how DARE, YOU, of all people, how dare you tarnish the good name of Christopher Patricks, rub it in the dirt, and for what? Because I found you out?

(The crowd boo and TGA rolls his eyes)

Max: That’s it, isn’t it Teej. I found you out. See, I know I was right. But if these people are as half as clever as they claim to be, they wont buy your bullshit. We’ve all made mistakes Teej, all of us. Even you. One of my biggest mistakes was running down Cassius all those years ago. Not because of the consequences, not because I allowed you to take the blame for a short period, but because karma would strike and my best friend, my little brother would leave this world in similar circumstances…

(Adamson shields his eyes as he becomes emotional, TGA looks unimpressed. Adamson continues with tears in his eyes)

Max: Chris Patricks is my little brother, he always will be, and despite monsters like you attempting to destroy our bond, we will remain brothers. What I am doing now, is doing what Chris can no longer do. Win the 6WF World Championship. I don’t give a damn about your conspiracy theories, they are nothing more than drivel from the mouth of a man who knows not all of his dogs are barking. For you to even suggest that I might have had something to do with Chris’ accident is sick, absolutely sickening.

(Adamson continues to be emotional, tears begin to trickle down his face and his voice becomes stretched)

Max: You DARE call me “Worst friend of the year”, I have always been there for Chris, ALWAYS! I might have been a bad friend to lowlifes like Uryu Ishida or, lets face it, you. But to those I genuinely care about, I am not a bad friend. You people want honesty? This is honesty. I’m not going to pretend I’m a good guy, or have you believe that just because Chris is gone that I’ve become a born again Christian. I am Max Adamson, my best friend has died and I will do WHATEVER IT TAKES, to win the 6WF World Championship in his name and in his honour. There’s a name for people like you Teej, if you were sat behind a computer typing all this, I’d call you a Troll. The fact you’ve come out here and said it? That puts you on a whole new level. But that’s what you wanted, right? You want to be placed on some sort of pedestal.

(Adamson wipes away some of the tears and he continues)

Max: When I lost my best friend, my brother, what happened? Did TGA come and say hi straight away, offer Clarissa and I assistance straight away, and offer his condolences as soon as he could? Did he fuck. In traditional TGA style, he waited until those cameras were rolling. He wanted everyone to know TGA was “being the good guy”, rather than just being a good guy. He wanted you all to know he was being the supportive friend, while he was stabbing me in the back. You screwed me out of a World Title opportunity Teej. You can’t even bring yourself to admit it. Now, because I saw through all your crap, you stand in that ring and pretend you’re the victim. You.

(Adamson points to his heart)

Max: There’s only one person in 6WF who could possibly claim to be a victim in all of this. Me. You never cared much for Chris Patricks, mainly because he wasn’t TGA. I mean, why would TGA care for someone who wasn’t TGA? I didn’t buy your bullshit Teej and frankly, it’s pathetic you even need to go this far, be so full of mock outrage and continue fighting as if I now owe you something. You thump the turnbuckle as if it had my face printed on it. You tell me I slaughtered the name of Chris Patricks. The reality is, you are slaughtering the name of Max Adamson and in turn, the legacy of Chris Patricks. But hey, all in a days work for the Godsent Athlete…

(Adamson climbs up onto the ring apron as TGA looks furious inside the ring)

Max: You don’t care if it’s me, Chris, Rasta or Killer. If someone can be buried in order for TGA to go up another rung, happy days right? Well it ends now. If I’m going to give Chris the send off he deserves, if I’m going to send a fitting tribute to the legacy of Christopher Patricks, then it’s apparent I need to get past you first. So be it.

(Adamson points to his heart, then up to the sky, before mouthing “For you, Chris”. He then refocuses on TGA and gives him an evil stare)

Max: You heartless scumbag. You sick, disgusting son of a bitch. You’ll get what’s coming to you Teej. Just you wait.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:19 am

*The Birmingham crowd explode into life as "I Fought the Law" blares out around the arena and Cameron Faith steps onto the stage wearing some low hanging baggy grey joggers, a flat peaked baseball cap and the Freeweight Championship hung over his right shoulder. He raises the belt above his head to a large ovation before walking to the of the edge of stage were he is handed a microphone*

CF: Friday night Kuinshi left me to fend for myself against Dopant Zero and claims his actions were justified because I hid my past by entering 6WF under the name Nay Bother. Unbelieveable Kuin...or is that Uryu.

The problem is Uryu, What you see is what you get with me, it doesn't matter if you call me Nay Bother or Cameron Faith. I may have tried to hide my past from the fans but I have always been 100% truthful to myself. Can you really come out here and say the same thing?

*Cameron starts walking back and forward across the stage*

CF: You have spent your entire career being Mr Nice Guy, being what ever anyone else wants you to be. Well until your girlfriend decides you can't give her the good stuff, shacks up with your friend. Then all of a sudden you come out here with a new attitude, dressed in black reminding everyone of a tickle me Emo. 

Uryu, you got something to say come out here and say it to my face instead of cowering behind Dopant Zero and a whole host of excuses and bullshit,

You may have a 7 foot monster with a thing for philosophy as your partner this week, but I have a fighting Irishman looking to bow out on top with that European Championship and i am more than happy to help hand him the advantage.  

Uryu, be warned though, the only truth you need to be focusing on right now is how badly i am gonna beat you the moment you step out here!!!!!

*Cameron stares at the entrance for a moment*

RJ: Wow Michael, Kuinshi has Cameron pretty fired up tonight

MW: He is nothing but a hothead RJ, I may not like Kuinshi but the guy has more than enough experience to see of this chump. I notice he ignored the alcohol accusations again. You know Rumour has it they tried to make him go to rehab but he said Nay Nay Nay.

RJ: (Silence).......How the hell am I meant to respond to that Michael.

*Cameron lifts the microphone up to lips once before deciding against it and starts to head backstage*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuinshi Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:58 pm

*Loud boo's ring around the arena as Kuinshi walks out onto the stage as Lord of Winter Snow plays. He shakes his head and tuts before Cameron tries to go closer to him, arena security intervening to stop him.*

Kuinshi: Cameron, I was wondering how you would react to the realisations of last week. I am saddened to see that what I thought would happen has. You are crying over spilt milk and it will not help you in any regard. You think that I have changed, that something has caused me to betray myself and I can tell you right now that nothing has changed. I am still the same person that you have always seen every week. You all just had to take off your rose tinted glasses and see it for yourselves. I am glad security has understood my position regarding you as well. Someone so hate filled and deceitful would attack me without provocation and they are doing their job and keeping you at bay so I can tell you a few things that you need to know.

*The crowd boo heavily as Kuinshi clears his throat and smiles, not taking his eyes off Cameron as he speaks.*

Kuinshi: You all think that what I did last week was so immoral and wrong and that only now I have seen Truth. Do you all remember me mentioning that Truth takes its time and its purpose is mysterious? You all thought you understood Truth because you heard what you wanted and that has diluted your perceptions and twisted them into your own fantasies just like Cameron here. His clouded mind warped them so much that he forgot about his own truth and he slipped into the abyss where sheep lay. He is still there and does not realise it as are most of the 6WF roster. Such people drunk on fantasy are CM Funk, Abe Abercorn and the recently departed but not sadly missed Christopher Patricks. Truth hit him seconds before he died and he was too late to avoid his fate. I do not claim responsability for that incident but I am not saddened by it either. It was a test of Truth and he failed miserably! Just like how Cameron and Finlay have failed miserably in their tests! They want to learn the truth but to them it was like staring into a bottomless glass filled with that cheap piss you call beer!

*Kuinshi shakes his head as a few small cheers come out from the crowd as Sandra appears behind Kuinshi as he turns around and smiles at a disgusted Sandra*

Kuinshi: Oh let me guess, you do not understand either? You want me to go back to train with you in those sessions where you insist I talk about all the bad times with Cassius Zhi , Max Adamson and Clarissa. You want me to enlighten you about something? I thank them for it! They made me take off the rose tinted glasses and see that everything is not sparkling and shiny like some trophy life and that there is nothing as simple as black and white! They got me to see Truth in every single person and every single fan in this arena is a cesspool of lies and broken hearts in a shell of fantasy! I am going to show them Truth and there is nothing Cameron, Finlay or yourself can do about it!

Sandra: So...everything was...

Kuinshi: Shut your mouth you blind cow! You thought you were trying to fix my mental state but all I was doing was biding my time and seeing if you understood Truth yourself but I am saddened to see that you have not, such a pity but there is one more thing I can try.

*Kuinshi kicks Sandra in the stomach and sets her up for a Dark Room Drop as he stares at Cameron whilst grinning before hitting her with the Dark Room Drop. Kuinshi watches Cameron try to jump the security but they stop him as Kuinshi hits it on Sandra a second time before letting her go as she clutches her neck. Kuinshi stands over Sandra and smiles as he speaks calmly.*

Kuinshi: Now do you understand Truth? Now you understand that you have to live with Truth? I am the harsh reality, I am honesty incarnate and I am the truth you have to live with for the rest of your life!

*Kuinshi laughs as he glances at Cameron and goes right up to his face*

Kuinshi: You will realise soon enough Cameron that Truth is the way forward and you are not ready for it. Enjoy your illusions while you can.

*Kuinshi then walks backstage laughing as medics attend to Sandra and load her onto a strecher before wheeling her away.*

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:13 pm

(Max is still standing on the outside of the ropes, some tears still falling down his cheek. TGA takes a couple of steps towards him and meets his deathly stare.)

TGA: And you think you’re the one to give it to me? Max Adamson: Delivering karma with every punch.

(TGA laughs to himself, which only draws further evil looks from Adamson.)

TGA: I’m sorry, it’s just so damn precious to hear you talk about my desperation to be placed on a pedestal… All this coming from the man piggybacking off the death of his ‘little brother’ to attain some kind of higher status. Max Adamson… The man not only fighting for the people, but to fulfil the wishes of those who can longer fulfil them themselves. And I must be the monster in all of this. The terrible person standing in the way of your destiny; denying the last wish of a dead man. Doesn’t it break your little heart?

(TGA pushes his thumb into the cheekbone of Adamson and wipes it away from his face. TGA grits his teeth as he does it again, before Adamson finally pushes his hand away.)

TGA: Doesn’t it just make you want to sit in a corner and cry?

(TGA turns his back and walks back into the centre of the ring.)

TGA: BUT THAT’S NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING!

(TGA spins on his heels in a flash and jabs an accusing finger at Max Adamson.)

TGA: The only monster in this ring right now is you! I might be a self-obsessed, arrogant son of a bitch, but the sympathy and friendship I have given you these past few weeks has been completely genuine. You are right in saying that I only care about myself, but that is only when we step into the ring. If I had it any other way then I wouldn’t be considered the legend I am today! You want to know the reason why The Dynasty and New Dynasty only worked for a limited amount of time? Those factions began with TGA sitting at the top of the pyramid. The solid base it was built upon was the fact that others realised that they were below me and there to support me. When those foundation blocks grew an ego and tried to go toe-to-toe with someone as superior as myself, I made sure they crumbled.

That is the attitude you have to have in order to succeed Max. I get that it might be a little strange to you, god knows how you of all people would recognise an attitude that led to success. People have always thought you were self-obsessed and arrogant, again, they were spot on. The only difference between you and I is that one of us had the talent, determination and ruthlessness to make sure they won.

But outside of the ring is a completely different universe. I really did care for you when you were down. When it looked like you were spiralling into some mad stage of depression, it really worried me. That’s why I feel so pissed off at how you’ve treated me since. Tell me Max, how much of it has been an act and how long has it been going on? We saw last week that you can flick the crocodile tears on at any moment that suits you best. Has it all been an act? Or was there some time where you actually did miss Chris?

(TGA points again to his heart.)

TGA: Little brother… Best friend… These labels have a real emotional connection to a lot of people. Everyone out there has a best friend who they would probably consider as family, like a little brother. You can’t throw these titles around and use them for your own gain. Manipulating their emotions to win their trust- it just isn’t on. People’s real emotions aren’t something to be messed with Max.

Sure in this business we dish out and take a lot of emotional abuse on top of all the wrestling, but that is something that we signed up for. These fans having to listen to you bemoan the loss of your ‘best friend’ every week and watch you exploit his name… That is not part of the deal anymore! A fitting tribute to Chris Patricks would be anybody winning the World Title in a respectable way that emulated the style Chris Patricks encouraged. Newsflash Max, it doesn’t have to be you. That death did not give you first dibs on the number one contender spot. You’re going to have to fight for it.

That all begins on Lockdown when you step into the ring with me. By my side will be a man who also tried to support you, but has been treated like absolute filth by you. Mr. Kenty is a genuine man and a genuine contender to the World Titles. I look at who will be stood next to you… Lex Hart. Another weaselling low-life willing to do anything at all for any kind of boost. I suppose you’re made for each other.

(TGA walks back to face Max until the only thing separating them is the ring rope.)

TGA: Get ready for a retribution that heaven and earth will struggle to contain. The closest you will ever get to Chris Patricks now is when I lift you to the heavens before I Angel Bomb your ass all the way to hell.

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 pm

*“From Yesterday” blasts out of the speakers and crowd boo loudly. Takeo appears on top of the ramp with a black towel draped over his head. He slowly makes his way down the aisle as the music continues to play. He climbs up onto the apron and steps over the top rope. He chucks his towel into the corner and walks up to the ropes, staring angrily up the aisle.*

MW: "Takeo certainly was off colour last week, something definately wrong with his head."

RJ: "It seems he was feeling the effects of his match against Crime Lord Michael."

MW: "Well it was a brutal encounter, but certainly surprising to see Takeo in that state. Lets see how he is now."

*Takeo walks around the ring slowly, not steady on his feet*

Takeo: "All I have heard all week is about my head injury..."

*Takeo seems to zone out, and clutches his head, before coming back in*

Takeo: "...I can tell you all I am fine. My head is...fine."

*Takeo is a bit wobbly on his feet, as he pauses*

MW: "Something's not right here 'Arj. He's got some sort of injury to his head for sure."

RJ: "Well worked out Dr Wire. Fucking genius you are."

*Takeo stands still now in the ring, swaying a little from side to side*

Takeo: "Crime Lord I will get you again...er...yeah again."

*Takeo zones out and feels his head again*

MW: "He can barely string a coherent sentence together."

RJ: "It's like listening to you Michael!"

*Takeo recovers and begins to speak again*

Takeo: "I will show you all this week I am...fine. Against Udo Berg. I will defeat Udo Berg and seriously hurt him. In fact get out here now Berg, so I can show everyone I am fighting fit."

*Takeo motions for Berg to come down the ramp, and almost stumbles over in the process*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:00 am

As Leone starts getting impatient the Titantron comes to life and shows Dicey sitting on a Lazyboy chair, with the 6CW Undisputed title resting on his shoulder

Dicey: Hey there Keith, Im really sorry I couldn’t be there in person but after the tough couple of weeks I’ve had I decided to come back up to Glasgow to relax and catch up with some friends, I mean after laughing at your best two weeks ago and nearly breaking a sweat beating TGA last week I think I deserve it

The crowd start to boo and Leone looks unimpressed as a woman pops up on the screen from down at Dicey’s lap

Woman: You wan me to stop Mr Dicey

Dicey: No, no chicken you keep going

RJ: This is disgusting

MW: WOW hahahaha

Dicey: Remember the night we fought for this belt Keith, me, you and Kenty, that was one of the best nights of my life but also the worth, the night 6CW died, the night my heart broke in two, you see the belts don’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things really because if there is nowhere to defend them then they are just fancy ornaments, just look behind me, all the belts I have won over the years, I won it all, became the first Triple Crown winner, the only Grand Slam and Undisputed Champ, I saw off everyone who was anyone in 6CW, I kept out the likes of The Saint, Cassius, Hero, JJ Johnson, Enforcer from tainting 6CW and sent them back to 6WF with their tails between their legs, I out lasted every other 6CW Original and was the last man standing, I didn’t do it for belts and accolades I did it because of my love of 6CW and I would do it all again Keith but you were only in it to see what you could get, you didn’t take down Genesis because you love 6CW you did it to put yourself in the shop window so McGraw would put an extra 0 on your contract, you wanna finish what you started in 6CW Keith, you want to walk through Hell again with me, you want to prove you are the man, you want to hurt me, destroy me, if this is truly what you want Keith then I have done my job well because we both know you can’t, we both know you will have to kill me to put me down and you just don’t have the balls to do it Keith, you tried and failed just like all the rest who have come before you, you can send me to hospital, get the pin fall, get the W beside your name but you know a week or maybe a month later I will be standing in that ring raring to go again with you or whoever else is in there with me, that’s why Walker contacted me Keith, that’s why I was his final piece of the Re-Genesis puzzle because I don’t leave until a job is done, and this job is far from done Keith

The woman pops her head up again

Woman: You wan me to finish job?

Dicey: Just get down there and finish it and be a bit gentle

Woman: Sorry Mr Dicey
Dicey: Anyway where was I oh yeah, this week I team up with the man who has single handily destroyed legends and is possibly the most dominant man in 6WF history, the man who took your title and upgraded it by binning that piece of shit 6WF belt and holding the 6CW Title instead…Cassius Zhi

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dicey: Who is your partner again? Oh yeah Clarke James, the man who has achieved nothing but coming up with witty t-shirts, I mean really Keith, this is you and the rest of you “friends” big game changer, a guy who hasn’t done anything of note to date, who has left and returned more times than Miss Jessica’s herpes. I stood there on Lockdown and saw all Chaos when he stepped out and I was more confused than frightened, why all the panic I asked myself its just another guy living off someones else legacy just like Max Adamson and they both have another thing in common as in they both will never be a World Champion because they just aint good enough so bring your new buddy Keith and il bring mine and we’ll see who is standing tall at the end, now I must be off I have things to do and people to see before slumming it back down in Birmingham….oh hang on….thats it…pull it…pull it…BOOM!!!!!

Woman: All done Mr Dicey, you like

The camera pans down to see Dicey’s bare feet and the woman finished filling his toenails

Dicey: You are a miracle worker Sue now how about that happy ending

Dicey smiles while opening his belt buckle and the Titantron goes black
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:52 pm

Takeo is staggering around the ring when the lights in the arena go out.

MW: Here he comes Arj!

The tron flickers into life as the Re-Genesis logo appears on the screen to a chorus of booing and abuse.

Suddenly Udo Berg is shown on the screen with his tag belt at his side.

Takeo, still wobbling snarls at the screen.

Udo: Mr Takeo..... I vill not be meeting you in that ring.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Udo: It is apparent that you are suffering mit a concussion of some sort unt I feel it is beneath me to fight you in your....current condition.

Takeo looks annoyed at Udo's words

Udo: Do not get me wrong Mr Takeo, I vill not dismiss you as you vould myself, I am avare of your strenghs unt your veaknesses... But I vant you at your best vhen I destroy you....so called monster.

Takeo: Come down he....

Udo: MR TAKEO!... I am still talking, pleasse show the common courtesy to allow me to finish meine vords...

Vhere vas I? Oh ja, see I vatched mit delight as you tried...unt FAILED to attack Mr Crime Lord, the fact that you are a mere 6'11'' doess not put you in meine league, You are nothing Mr Takeo, vhat haff you achieved? NOTHING, you think you could just call me out? Unt I vill happily valk down to the ring?..

...The blows to your head must be of a very serious nature, it iss impairing your judgement.

Udo sits forward in his seat as the camera zooms in closer to his face as a wry smile appears on his face.

Udo: Mr Takeo, I vil not meet you in the ring until Lockdown, out of concerns for YOUR safety, I vil not be held responsible for the permanent damage I cause you to receive after facing me.... unt I vil not shed a tear if, after the pain I put you through, unt it vill be painful......that you declared that... for the good of your health, you must retire from active duty, hang up your boots unt valk off, into the sunset. I vould not shed. a. tear

Udo smirks at the camera as Takeo glares at the tron.

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoff Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Jack Reynolds and a group of cameramen can be seen in the backstage area with locker rooms doors behind them, Jack is wearing a 6WF T-shirt and smart black trousers, he already has a microphone in his hand. Jack is stood facing the camera a grin etched on his face, he begins to lift the microphone up to his mouth, when Geoff Steel walks into shot, wearing 6CW T-shirt and his wrestling shorts, Geoff walks closer to Jack looking over him before turning to also face the camera crossing his arms, Jack then looks up at Geoff and shakes his head.

JR: You were supposed to wait for me to introduce you, now you have gone and spoiled the element of surprise, we are trying to make an entreating media broadcast.

Geoff looks at Jack and Raises his eye brow

GS: Maybe these people would enjoy it if a stuck my boot down your throat Jack, save them all form having to here you rabbit on.

Jack shoots a fearful look to the camera

JR: Now Geoff let’s not forget it was not me who requested your presence today, but Alex Walker how did he put it a public relations exercise.

Geoff lets out a disgruntled laugh

GS: More like a punishment for not claiming that briefcase when I had the chance, I don’t see any other member of Re-genesis having to answer to the likes of you, I get fully why I’m here today Jack and trust me it has nothing to do with your excellent interview skills or even portraying a message to our ever so faithful fans, No this is Alex making a statement towards myself that I need to shape up my ideas, or indeed I may find myself in the same league as you.

Jack goes to speak but Geoff cuts him off

GS: I get it Jack I do, I haven’t had the best time off late, I’ve played all the tricks in the book and I still can’t seem to get a win when it matters, I’ve played the numbers games, used foreign objects, I’ve tried intimidating individuals to get what I want, my games work for a while but come the PPV I fall short time and time again, I never used to have this problem so why now, have I really become lazy relying on others to help me succeed, so much so that I can’t get the job done on my own anymore. Or maybe it just comes down to luck and at the moment I’m just not getting the breaks in my matches it happens to the best of us, it seems the more I try the more I fail at present and it really is starting to become an issue. We are only months away from Born in Fire the biggest PPV of the year I should be starting to make my run, but instead I’m still in the starting blocks watching everybody else on the roster take command it’s not a position I’m used to finding myself in. Whilst I know that the Gold Rush is a lottery Jack it does help having confidence going into it, the only way to build up confidence around here is to get a few wins under my belt.

Jack lifts the microphone to his mouth but is once again cut off by Geoff

GS: I suppose I best start looking for that win this week when I face off against Solomon Riddick, I know the guys got some major attributes and could potentially be a difficult opponent, but really I should have far too much for this guy, he’s not in my league, on my day not many people are, I just need it to be my day, losing to Riddick could be the nail in the coffin for me, I have the whole world weighing on my shoulders, Alex isn’t happy no doubt my team members won’t be too pleased with my recent run of results, but were as form is temporary class is everlasting. That will show all the doubters just what I am about, how I haven’t completely gone off the boil, it may even give Alex something to think about, hopefully it will prove to him that I am ready for my next big challenge, that I won’t always let him down and he can rely on me. Lockdown is simple I lose to Riddick and there will be an even bigger question mark over my head one I can’t afford, it would be an embarrassment, No Friday I give it all no matter what, like my career was on the line, I need this win more than ever. Nobody is going to hand me this win, it’s a win I need to earn myself a platform for me to rebuild on with a solid foundation, I’ll show everybody was I was Walkers go to guy right from the very beginning, I need to make myself recognised once again.

Geoff Smiles and nods

GS: It’s been good talking Jack as strange as it sounds; maybe you’re not so bad after all

Geoff walks off shot, leaving Jack looking frustrated still holding the microphone in front of his mouth as the scene begins to fade

Geoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:52 pm

The camera cuts backstage to an old office which appears to have been left unused for some time, there are obvious signs of a struggle as a security guard is shown knocked out on the floor and the door has been bolted shut, the camera pans around to show a man leaning back on his chair and feet up on the table, the camera then pans up and reveals Marshall Murdoch who merely shrugs his shoulders and looks quizzically at the camera as if butter wouldn't melt.

MM: 'I'll tell you what, Walker and his precious little regime really need to tighten up their security, I mean you wouldn't believe how easy it is to gain access to restricted parts of the arena ... at least so I've heard.'

(Marshall gets out of his chair and starts to pull down some of the canvas which covers his old pictures and memorabilia)

MM: 'And in some ways this little jaunt of mine is quite symbolic of what is happening in 6WF right now, bit by bit 6WF is being reclaimed from Walker and Re-Genesis and last Friday was just the beginning of that. No I'm doing it a disservice, it wasn't just the beginning of the 6WF fightback, it was the beginning of the end for the Re-Genesis era'.

'And that was because for the first time in this 'war' the numbers were even... well when I say the numbers were even the fact is even then 6WF were outnumbered but we were the ones that were standing tall at the end of the night, and it felt damn good.'

'And that's because for the first time in recent memory 6WF was united behind one common cause, gone was the walking ego trip that was The Saint, gone was the man who thought himself to be better than all of us and thought he could do it all singlehandedly, quite frankly we don't need that sort of attitude in this situation and what we had was 5 guys fighting for one cause, to rid 6WF of Walker's band of mercenaries once and for all, and you know what if we maintain that kind of attitude than I have no doubts that we will ultimately be successful, for whilst 6WF is united - ReGenesis cannot be, or even if they are then they won't stay that way for too long.'

'And the reason for that is the same reason that meant that the Saint had absolutely no support a few weeks ago, there are too many egos in that group, already we've seen signs of dissention from Geoff Steel and I'm not sure how much more of his failings Walker can take, Dicey Reilly is a former 6CW world champion and bona fide legend over there, how much longer do you think he'll settle for keeping other people champions? Kenji Hidari is a ticking timebomb with a mouth that's bound to get him into trouble sooner or later, and similarly I'm not too sure how much longer Mike Hill can go without severally pissing someone off, with any luck it won't be too long before Cassius decides to kill the annoying little prick and then Udo Berg will probably eat Visage at some point.'

'So that's your problem Walker, you've assembled a rag tag band of misfits that simply don't play well with others and I'm pretty sure that now 6WF is on an even field it won't be too much longer before the cracks start to appear and that's when we'll take advantage, for whilst you have a bunch of individuals we have a team, and a team that not only contains one previous tag team championship winning team in the Consultancy, the best team in 6WF right now, you also have...

(Marshall reveals a picture of himself and Clarke James winning the tag team titles at Survival 2011)

MM: 'The greatest tag team of all time fighting for the same cause, it must send a shiver down Re-Genesis' collective spine, and it must send a shiver down the spine of the two men in that group who have experienced first hand what we are capable of, for both Cassius Zhi and Mike Hill had a taster of what the original Church of Hero were capable of, and both were found severally wanting.'

'And it's got a nice poetic edge to it hasn't it? The two mainstays of the greatest faction this company has witnessed fighting against the pretenders to our throne, both on the verge of becoming first time world champions, and what a story that would be.'

'Not for one man though, and that is Mike STANDARD Hill, a man who quite obviously knows that his time as TAW champion is fast running out, a man who has had to resort to laughably desperate measures in order to maintain his title, has it annoyed me? Of course it has, I have never felt anger like I did at Chaos, and then to be cheated like that again on Friday was gut wrenching, but in some perverse way I quite enjoy it, as God knows I've undertaken some similar tactics in the past but also because it provides me with plenty of knowledge that you know you can't beat me, you went into Chaos knowing you couldn't beat me so you and Walker conducted some cock and bull back up plan to thwart me, and then once I'd taken out your monster on Friday you pulled the same trick again, well mark my words Hill you're bound to come unstuck at some point, and when you do I'll be there to take full advantage, and once I do it won't be a fast cheap count, it will be the longest 3 seconds of your entire life.'

(There is a large bang at the door as security try to forcibly enter the room)

MM: 'It appears that my time in this room is running out, just as your time in 6WF is running out Walker, and when it does (Marshall takes his shoe off to show that the 'WALKER' marking is still visible on the sole) I'll make sure that this is the last thing you see.'

(Marshall turns towards the door and grabs the pipe that he bolted the door with, wielding it like a club)

MM: 'I think I'm going to enjoy all this.'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by BD Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:48 pm

A dark room is shown, a quivering figure of a man, tied to a chair. His head covered by a black sack, his breath making the sack expand and contract violently. Suddenly a footstep is heard in the pitch black surrounding him. His head starts to dart around..

???: Who's there? Where am I? What's going on!?

The sound stops and there is a deafening silence... The man in the chair struggles to try to get free as a long object comes from the darkness and twats him one in the chest, taking all of the breath from his lungs. All that can be seen is the mans shoulders rising and falling as he struggles to breath, the only sounds being his wheezing and the slow drip of water leaking from the ceiling and dripping in the ground next to him, where a wooden staff rolls into view...

???: I.. I.. I can't... breath... I... I don't know.....

Suddenly the sack is pulled off his head and we see a middle aged man, balding  with sweat pouring from his face, he's about to speak as a length of rope is looped around his face from behind and he's forced to bite down on it as it's tied behind his head gagging him. The camera zooms in on his shirt which has a badge..

"Mark Thomson"
"6WF Staff"
"Creative/Booking"

Two clawed hands slither their way onto his shoulders as one creeps down and rips the badge away before disappearing back into the shadows. As Visage begins to speak...

V: Mr Mark Thompson... Markus.. The man that thinks that he can walk around here and be safe from harm because of who he is... 6WF Staff.. Aren't we all, Markus... Now. Here's the interesting part... You work as part of the creative and booking team right?

The man slowly nods his head his eyes darting around but his head not moving much at all...

V: Meaning that you're one of the guy responsible for giving all of us 'superstars' the matches that we deserve... Right?

Once again the man nods, more confidently this time...

V: So if I'm honest.. I can be honest with you right, Markus?

Mark turns he head as far as he can and nods, a small smile crossing his lips as he does so.

V: Well if I'm honest, I'm a little hurt by the fact that I seem to be over looked as the scapegoat of the Re-Genisis... I mean it hurts me to think that I'm the weak link in the chain wrapped around the throat of 6WF.

As Marks body language begins to relax Visage steps out of the shadows and around in front of him.

V: I'm hurt Mr Thompson.. And do you know how often I feel hurt? Amd what happens when i feel hurt? Well let me put it to you this way..

Visages hand comes to rest on marks shoulder as he speaks..

V: The last time I was hurt was when a man call Zachary Corchia decided that he wasn't going to give me what I wanted, you see I wanted him to retire from wrestling, I wanted him to quit and to give in to the torment I inflicted upon him... Instead he came here, to 6WF. To try to make a fresh start away from the monster that had made his life hell, and what happened?

Visages talloned hand reaches out and a bladed finger cuts the rope letting it drop from Marks mouth..

Mark:  You came after him?

V: And?..

Mark: And you took him out?

V: I hunted him down and I destroyed him, I tracked him, I followed the trail of blood and I punished him... And all for hurting my feelings....

Mark? But I don't understand... Why would you want me?

Visage smirks at Mark..

V: I told you I'm hurt by the way that I'm both treated and portrayed by this illustrious company.. And that is mainly down to how I am used as 'talent' as 'property' by both the creative minds within this business and the men and women who handle the schedules and booking of events..

Mark suddenly realises what's going on an he recoils in horror...

Mark: NO!!  NO.. It's not my choice I don't make any real decisions, I just work for Walker... I work for Alex Walker, that means I'm on your team, Visage please I'm on your side....

Visages hand reaches out and his clawed fingers grasp Marks throat, the bladed tips slicing in as blood starts to pour down, turning the white shirt crimson as Visage watches him struggle to free himself only making the claws dig deeper into the skin...

V: Markus.. Don't you see it? I thought you where a creative mind? Do you not see? I have no, Team. No one, on my side. Me and Udo Berg exist purely for our own gains, Berg may be in debt to Alex Walker for some long forgotten favour. But me? I owe him nothing, I owe you nothing, I owe no body anything!

As Mark Thompson finally gives way to the pain and feints into his chair, Visage turns to the camera..

V: My name is Visage, one half of your Tag Team Champions, a man with one ally, a man who will teach all to fear him, and a man who feels hurt by all who doubt him.... And you all know what happens when I feel hurt....

Visage's bloody hand reaches for the camera and flicks the off switch.
BD
BD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:59 pm

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion walks down the ramp and to the ring as the crowd still boo.

S: This week i happen to be facing McGraw old puppet Marshall Murdoch who has done nothing since he returned..and will achieve nothing once more when i defeat him but not only am i facing the man who has done nothing but also the man who wishes to call himself "Standard." 

Scorpion begins to smirk sarcastically before walking around the ring.

S: The man known as Mike Hill who happens to be full of himself and his ego, nothing more..nothing less..the only standard is low standard's Mike and that's saying something..because you see both of you have had your time in my spotlight and achieved nothing.."they" will take back what was rightfully theirs and its about time you and everyone else accepted it because you see "They" have decided your fate and the end is inevitable."   

S: So what else happened yes your hero returned "Judas" the man who compares him to self to "Jesus" has returned but you all fail to realize what's right in front of you because you see i have spoken countless times about how this company is going down the same path over and over again like a CD stuck on loop, One legend leaves another takes it place..i just happen to be a spoke on a wheel but its time you accepted the fate "they" have for you whether you like it or not! 

Scorpion begins to taunt the crowd before laughing manically, this cause the crowd to boo even louder.

S: Last week we where ambushed by Re-Genesis but do you know why because they fear us..they know we are correct and are willing to spread the truth..but you think this little threat will stop us..then you are very delusional because you see Re-Genesis is playing a game which they have lost without it even beginning..Re-Genesis might be the beginning but you see "They" are the Revelations and after all..every story comes to an end! 

Scorpion slowly begins to pause as he goes to say his final words

S: "You may hate it, you may not like it but you will learn to accept it, we are your only hope, we are The Resistance"

"EXPECT US!" 

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:45 pm

(Crime Lord is stood backstage with Jack Reynolds, he is wearing a grey suit with a blue shirt without a tie. He is finishing a cigar as Jack lifts the microphone up.)

JR- Crime Lord, last week you lost to Keith Leone, is that a loss that affects you?

CL- Keith Leone can hold onto that win, he can treasure it because any other time he wouldn't have got it, he'd have struggled out of the arena and all he would have had to treasure is his life. You see, sometimes it's difficult Jack to perform at 100% when you've been through a brutal Hardcore Championship match. Sometimes facing a fresh Keith Leone whose match didn't even really happen at Chaos after dominating Lukas Takeo isn't a walk in the park. I can walk away from the match safe in the knowledge that Keith Leone won for one reason and one reason only. He won because it would have been impossible for me to get over that Hardcore match so quickly.

JR- What would you say to people who say that the Crime Lord of the past wouldn't have used that as an excuse?

(Crime Lord looks at Jack with visible anger.)

CL- Are you trying to disrespect me Jack? Are you trying to get me angry, because I'll be angry for you. I'll grab you by your pathetic, skinny neck and I'll throw you through that goddamn wall. Is that you want?! What I'd say to those people Jack is come see me and face me and you'll see whether I'm worse than before. I am the Hardcore Champion, the greatest 6WF wrestler ever and that hasn't changed. You could take Crime Lord from any era and that match would have gone exactly the same way. I'm the best there is, but I'm not superhuman.

JR- Yes, sorry Crime Lord. Well what do you think of Takeo's head trauma? He tried to attack you after your match but seems to have succumbed to his injuries, do you sympathise with him?

CL- I don't sympathise with Takeo at all, I have nothing but contempt for that lumbering, thick Frankenstein's monster. It shows the difference between me and the rest Jack...I went through the same match as Takeo, and yet when it came to Lockdown I put in a valiant display in a match, Takeo couldn't even execute a sneak attack without complaining about a sore head. It's pathetic. This is a man who thought he was better than me, thought he could take this world title from off of me....

(Crime Lord manages a small grin.)

CL- I'm telling you now Jack, you get a doctor and they'll tell you Takeo could wrestle, he's got a bit of bruising probably but he's perfectly capable of wrestling. This show of stumbling around, forgetting words...it's all smoke and mirrors, a mirage for the idiots 6WF attracts to eat up. He's not injured, he's not suffering serious head trauma...he's terrified of what will happen if we meet in the ring again, he's frightened of the possibility that if he goes through another Hardcore match with me that not only will he not be walking away with the Hardcore title, he won't be walking away at all. It's a convenient excuse. But I see you through you Takeo, I see through your games and I'm not buying it. 

JR- Well this week you do have the week off, on Lockdown you're on commentary, your thoughts?

CL- It's good to see 6WF management recognising and protecting their real talent. They noticed their mistake in putting me in a match after my match at Chaos but have rectified it this week. I am quite happy to be sitting on commentary, it gives me the chance to see Takeo's "injury" up close and notice all the mistakes he is making with his image of suffering head trauma. Also the 6WF viewers get the pleasure and privilege of hearing my voice and listening to my valuable insight. 

JR- Thank you for your time Crime Lord.

CL- Whatever.

(Crime Lord walks off, adjusting the Hardcore Championship belt as he does.)

Crimey

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:49 pm

*Solomon Riddick is shown sat inside a dimly lit lockeroom. He leans back in a hard-backed metal chair and gazes at the sight in front of him, a chessboard. His left eye, covered by his mask, is staring down at the pieces in front of him whilst his right eye remains closed. Slowly he breathes deeply, his large chest rising and falling, and then both eyes jolt open, fixated now on the camera in front.

Solomon: Pawns....pawns in the game of life, that is what I see each and everytime I open my eyes and witness what lies right in front of my face. As I gaze around at one after the other, side by side, rows upon rows of inconsequential nothings and nobodies....dregs, leeches, bottom-feeding haggards who would be better pushing up daises then pillaging this land of its dwindling resources.

Everytime I step into this arena and I see your worthless little faces, I imagine reaching over and pulling the plug that your disgusting parents did not have the downright morals to do. I hear you...with your pathetic little cries, your rallying calls to the wanton heroes....and I think to myself...

*Solomon smiles

Solomon: You just don't have a clue what this is all about, do you?

I can happily console myself knowing I will never be as pathetic or dim-witted as any of you scum-suckers that share the same oxygen supply that I do. I will never be as misguided or ignorant enough to ignore what stands right in front of me. I am tuned in enough to know that you have no control over what happens next...but if your smart, you can at least prepare yourself....adapt to the inevitable.

Because whilst you stuff your faces with popcorn and manipulate yourself to believe that the "good guys" will always save the day....I witness reality, I see this world for what it really is.....and it isn't the age old tagline that "nice guys finish last"....it's the plain and simple fact that there is no such thing as a "good guy".

List them in your head, the supposed saviours....Keith Leone, TGA, Mr Kenty.....not one of them is as pure as winter snow....not one of them truly gives one ounce of thought or attention to what you want or what you need...if you are honest with yourself, you know they are as arrogant and greedy as they come...

The only difference between them and men like me is at least I am open enough to admit what I am.....and I will not hold back in telling you exactly what I will do to ensure that I get exactly what I am looking for....deep down, when you find your moment of clarity, you will realize that the closest thing to a "savior" that you will people have....is looking right at you!

*Solomon's eyes glow eerily in the dark

Solomon: I am not here to manipulate you, I am not here to pull the wool over your eyes....but I am the man with the capabilities of standing up to threat this company currently faces....I am an antidote to the poison currently seeping through the veins of 6WF....

Unlike you "pawns", I am influential, I am a game-changer....I am a difference-maker....I am a beast that possesses the power to change the landscape of this business forever....I am an exiled king and I have returned for what rightfully belongs to me....there will be no ifs, no buts....despite any struggle that may ensue....I will leave this land with my rightful and hard-earned belongings...

*Solomon crosses his hands

Solomon: The Resistance is the answer to all of your problems...The Resistance is the only known cure to cancer that is crumbling the very foundations of this brand...

Me and Scorpion are your saviours....the heirs apparent to the forgotten thrones....we are the men that can alter this entire scenario and turn it back on its head...no matter what you say, no what you think...fate has chosen us, fate has led us on this path....you cannot change DESTINY!

*Solomon picks up a black king and moves it into the centre of the board, placing the white side in checkmate

Solomon: We will trample every last obstacle that steps in our path...we will leave no stone unturned, we will provide justice where it is so desperately needed...we are the solution and soon you will come to realize that there is no other option...

Re-Genesis took their best shots last week and yet here I am....and despite the fact that I know this conflict is far from over, I assure them that they have no idea what they are dealing with....unlike the meek and mortal members of Team 6WF, I shall not just roll over and die...I shall not fall willingly...

Last week they took their first steps into the belly of the Beast and they shall not return until every last pound of flesh has been devoured....one by one, they shall fall like a porcelain fabrication of the Terracotta Army...they are lambs to the slaughter....

Starting with Geoff Steel....Geoff, Friday at Lockdown I shall sacrifice you on the altar of judgement....let it be known that your pain and suffering shall serve as fair warning to the rest of your loathsome clan...

Let the cleanse commence!

*Solomon begins to laugh deeply before swiping all of the pieces off the chessboard before launching it across the room. The board smashes and the lights begin to dim to darkness as Riddick's laughter continues.

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:10 pm

*The scene changes from the backstage area into the 6WF parking area, the sun is slowly setting on another Summery day in Birmingham. As the sun sinks lower, the shadows from the assorted park cars become more prominent on the cold hard concreted ground. The LG floodlights outside begin to flicker into life, providing some artificial light for the fans queueing outside the arena eagerly waiting admittance into the arena for the show. Some of the fans begin to point and turn with glee as a smart black limousine pulls up slowly towards the superstar entrance to the arena, just behind the large atrium of the LG.*

*Many of the loyal 6WF fans give chase to the limousine, leaving the queue in their wake. A swathe of fans turn the corner and past the atrium and see the black Limo parked up, close to the Superstar entrance and the electronically activated turnstile. The black limo rear door slowly opens as many of the fans begin to shriek with excitement as Mr Kenty appears in full shot of the camera and the eager fans. He is wearing a casual black pinstripe suit with a sophisticated white buttoned shirt with the top two buttons undone. Kenty is also wearing a pair of black glasses and a smart pair of shiny black shoes. The female fans begin to wolfwhistle loudly and many of the fans begin to chant loudly and warmly for Mr Kenty as he cheekily smiles broadly.*

Group of fans: Mr Kenty! Mr Kenty! Mr Kenty! Kenty! Kenty!

*Taking it all in his stride, Kenty closes the limo door before the crowd of fans circle him excitedly and frantically, kindly asking for autographs and photographs. Being passed pens and merchandise, Kenty chuckles and smiles warmly before signing the shirts, caps and 6WF figures. Posing proudly with some of 6WF hardcore fans, Kenty thanks the crowd before heading towards the electronic turnstile which allows entrance only from a superstar identification card. Tapping his pockets and checking them twice, Kenty looks around and shakes his head with a cheeky grin before jumping over the turnstile much to the fans delight who laugh and continue to chant his name. Raising his thumb to the crowd, Kenty turns away from loud cheers and enters into the LG Arena with his flamboyant swagger and confidence.*

*Arriving in the receptionist area of the LG, Kenty removes his shades and breathes deeply before warmly smiling at the receptionist who makes eye contact with Kenty before shyly blushing and going back to her call enquiry with a smile. Turning towards the main locker room and his own private locker room, Kenty saunters down the hall before being jumped upon by the dashing looking Kayleigh Reed and her interview crew. Reed is dressed in a casual white shirt and pair of blue jeans, her hair is nearly done for the show as she looks on excitedly to interview Kenty.*

KR: We heard quite a commotion outside.. we didn't need three guesses who it was! 

Mr Kenty: I can tell! shouldn't you be getting ready for the show instead of harassing innocent 6WF employees just turning up to work.. It's like going back to school, all the attention on the class clown! But never-mind, a leopard can never changes his spots I guess which is quite a good thing. What I have learnt in this day and age that being yourself is the best way to be for sure.. wouldn't change it for the world. 

KR: I apologise about the hair! the show is pretty close now.. and your not early yourself! how's your week been since last Friday evening?

Mr Kenty: Yeah, It's not been to bad. Been out walking my dogs, training and just chilling really. Nothing to report here if you wanted any juicy Kayleigh! It's always good to have a week under the radar and clear your head space, and I think I needed it after last week anywho. I think I was reading up somewhere in the week that I broke my own record for one of the shortest matches in 6WF! we all had a good laugh about that for sure.. plenty of quick witted people on Twitter also but it did raise the mood!

KR: Yeah, on the subject of last week.. what happened?

Mr Kenty: One of those things, Kayleigh. A bad week on the whole, I got to admit. One of those weeks where you just need something to happen but it just didn't, all you can do is grind it out and hope that something will happen but it just didn't, but we all have those weeks and the best thing to do is react as strongly and as willingly as humanly possible. 

Mr Kenty: I take heart in the fact that I'm not the first and certainly not the last to be made a fool out of by Max Adamson. He knows the score.. He's been here long enough to know how to push guys to the edge, both physically and mentally. It drains you when your made to look the fool infront of thousands in the arena and millions watching around the world at home.. but it's not the first nor the last time it will happen here, especially when Max is about. 

Mr Kenty: Equally, I seem to remember Lex, a few months ago at Redemption did the same.. Again, Lex is been in this game since the dinosaurs roamed the earth and therefore will know every button to press to mentally and physically drain his opponent! who ever it may be.. It's just a matter of dusting yourself off and picking yourself up to fight on and keeping that chin up. If you don't your going to get left behind for the buzzards to eat and chew on. 

Mr Kenty: Two years is plenty of time to know this.. and despite the school-boy roll ups and cheap wins, It doesn't get me down, quite the opposite actually. It just burns that fire even harder to win.. it fuels the fire more to the point. They believe that extinguishing this fire is as simple as beating a man while he's down, cheap wins, insults and backstage attacks.. well they are wrong. Two years in the game has taught me that you stay true to yourself and know right from wrong and you will be fine.

Mr Kenty: People like Max Adamson and Lex Hart.. they believe they are given the right, the god given right to push people around. Bullying people.. insulting people, pushing others who are weaker than them around and they feel good about themselves as a result. We all know they are great athletes.. won numerous amounts of titles.. we get that. But deep down, you can see the men from the boys. 

Mr Kenty: Day after day, week after week, month after month and year after year we hear and see how good these two guys are. Their is no doubt about that. They are fantastic.. they are proven winners. I bet people are bored of me constantly speaking about these guys in such a light, but facts speak. They are guys who are proven winners and by their right deserved to be champions in one way or another..

Mr Kenty: But my god Kayleigh.. if you scratch the surface, just a little bit you can see the delusion.. the twisted nature of these guys and it's as ugly as a Hardcore brawl involving Lucas Takeo and Crime Lord! In the cold light of day it's for everyone to see and to acknowledge. In many ways, it saddens me truth be told. Both guys have different ideas.. we all are different and that should be celebrated. But when those ideas are so harmful.. deluded and evil you cannot help but question those morals and ideas.

Mr Kenty: Chris Patricks, god bless his soul would be spinning in his grave about what Max has been doing.. it's an insult to his name and it's an insult to his family more to the point. Chris was a ferocious competitor and a fighter.. his death, especially to his closest friends especially to Max should be respected in a way which would be fitting for Chris Patricks. Which is of constant persistence and a never say never attitude.. not this weedy.. lonely and confused excuse for a tribute to his name. 

Mr Kenty: Tragedy should be mourned.. but tragedy should inspire others. It should inspire others to strive and aim for the excellence which their fellow human being could do. Their achievements should be marvelled at, indeed. But also it should be aimed for.. it should be aimed to match and show that you were really up his or her mantle. But what people mustn't do is use tragedy as an excuse to become a recluse and alienate others.. especially those trying to help. 

KR: Have you had any contact with Lex or Max in the past week?

Mr Kenty: Not at all. If I'm brutally honest Kayleigh, I have had bigger things on my mind to think about than those two guys. I have tried and tried to help Max the best I could but that clearly hasn't done me any favours and Lex well.. we all know Lex don't we! one minute he's happy as punch and then the next moment he's as a thunderous as the American skies when Hurricane season begins. I think Lex could give Jean Slater of Eastenders a run for her money at being Bi-polar..

Mr Kenty: But! more to the point, I believe this will be the first time Lex and I have shared a ring since Chaos and I reckon you can expect some big fireworks.. in the form of a good old Friday night Lockdown rough and tumble! just like the wild west.. a good showdown at dusk, the whole town watching on with palpable anticipation. The two cowboys wanting another showdown.. well you got it 6WF universe!

Mr Kenty: Lex and I, both have a little help as-well, which adds even more spice into the mixer.  My little help comes in the form of a guy I can imagine who is less inclined to share my equal views. Moreover, Teej is probably even angrier than I am which is understandable.. as I said earlier I don't like being made a fool out of and It's pretty unquestionable that Teej would be devastated to be made such a fool of.. I worry for the men who would make the big guy feel like that for sure! 

Mr Kenty: But luckily for Teej.. he has the chance to set a few wrongs right again tonight. And luckily for me, so do I. Therefore I find it more than fitting that tonight Teej and I can enjoy a Friday night fight against two guys have plenty coming to them. And coming to them it will.. with the ferocity of the 6WF fans baying for blood and two hungry guys so focused and driven it will feel like two trains on a roll which cannot be stopped by anyone or any man for that matter! 

Mr Kenty: For now at least, all the talking.. all the jibes can continue but when that bell goes tonight.. it's as you were. Head-down, elbows out and proving why you can be the greatest in the world someday. Friday nights were made for this.. The nights are getting slightly shorter and we all know what that means. It's definitely turning into the season where you got to impress and impress I will. Tonight many things will be said and many things will happen in that very ring but crucially what will happen tonight is that the dust will settle and The winners of Match five will be announced as the team of T...G....A and..

MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Smiling warmly and confidently winking at Kayleigh, Kenty slides his way past the roving reporter and Reed's crew towards the locker room area as the scene slowly ends on a camera shot of Kenty sauntering towards the locker-room area as the show fades to a commercial break.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:13 am

(The following promo is made and created by Hidari Kenji of Re-Genesis..viewer discretion is advised)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up with Hidari Kenji sitting in a dark corridor as he is shown with a hoodie..Hidari speaks)

Hidari- At Chaos.....

Hidari- At Chaos...I will admit my defeat because I am better than being a sore loser....however I will say that Cameron Faith...no Nay Bother is a wounded animal. He's been wounded by the Fang of Re-Genesis and his title reign will soon be cut to short. You see at Chaos...I thought it was my time!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- I thought it was my time to run with the ball and steal it but I guess certain people are scared to see a change in scenery. Now however 6WF! This is exactly why I'm allied with Re-Genesis because I never had the opportunity like I did as I do now! Now as a man of my word when I say I lost to Nay Bother is not to be the bigger man but it's to show you people at home why I am not a mere man of deception like you all think I am but I'm not....

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- You people all fail to realize and haven't understand that I am exactly like you. I have five fingers and five toes.... I have two eyes and hair..but still I get treated like I'm a monster, the villain, and at the end of it all. It's ok. It's ok because you'll all will realize how dominate the real Hidari Kenji can be not no Team Japan bs...no

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- This Hidari Kenji is a Re-Genesis made man and if you think for one second I'll let a roadblock stop me from getting in my way for my individual dominance then you are sadly mistaken

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- You see I'm not a Hound and I certainly don't serve justice but I do indeed serve the truth. The truth that brought me here today! And that's where my brotherhood comes in!

(Hidari pauses)

(Hidari pulls is hoodie off his head as he gets up and walk outside revealing a whole bunch of hooded men dressed up all staring dead at Hidari)

Hidari- Johnny Oko or whatever his name is is IRRELEVANT PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

(Hidari walks up past the hooded men as they move out of Hidari's way)

Hidari- The picture here is that me and my brotherhood are here because of Re-Genesis and we will rule this company because we are the future and the future is now! I will fight for my brotherhood! I will defend my brotherhood!

I WILL DIE FOR MY BROTHERHOOD!

THERE IS NO GENESIS WHEN THERE'S NO HIDARI KENJI, GEOFF STEEL, CASSIUS ZHI, UDO BERG, MIKE HILL, DICEY REILLY, VISAGE AND ALEX WALKER!

THERE IS ONLY A RE-GENESIS!

Hidari- 8/9/13.

I'm coming to kill for my BROTHERHOOD!

I WILL DEFEND MY BROTHERHOOD 24/7!

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:10 pm

And so, 9 months later, like a child crawling from the safety of a mother's womb... the accident... the one that got in the way... he makes his existence known and unleashes his visceral scream for attention upon the world. 

Clarke James.... opens his eyes, and comes looking... for a fight. 

Comes looking for a fight that he already lost in the lead up to Born in Fire last year.

Well you look Clarke. 

You look, you see, and you discover that this is nothing like that womb you encased yourself in last time around, Clarke. This is no Sunday school for the orphaned. 

This is the god damned rapture! 

This is every man for himself.

Yet you are incapable of working for yourself aren't you Clarke? Typical orphan... so eager to please others. 

JJ said to knock me out? 

Ha!

JJ Johnson said a lot of things, Clarke 

JJ Johnson said a lot... 

But just like you... 

JJ Johnson achieved NOTHING!

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down