6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th August!!

+11
Nay
JJ Johnson
kentyf1
Mat
Marky
Dicey
Amy T
Marsh
Kuinshi
Twisty
6WF Admin
15 posters

Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th August!! Empty 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th August!!

Post by 6WF Admin Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Match 1
Scorpion v Johnny Oko

Match 2
Visage v Soloman Riddick

*Miss Jessica Returns to Address 6WF

Match 3
Cameron Faith, Finlay & James McManus v Kuinshi, Kenji Hidari & The Fanatic

Match 4
Dopant Zero v Crime Lord & Lucas Takeo

Match 5
Max Adamson v Abe Abercorn

Match 6
Clarke James v Mike Hill

Match 7
3 on 2 Handicap Match
Dicey Reilly, Udo Berg & Geoff Steel v Marshall Murdoch & Vortex

Main Event
Cassius Zhi v CM Funk

Last edited by Rich on Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

6WF Admin
Admin

http://6wf.co.uk

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th August!!

Post by Twisty Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:02 pm

Vortex and Johnny Oko are walking through the backstage corridors. Johnny has his shirt undone and is carrying a gym bag while his partner still has his "SCREWED UP" green t-shirt on. Vortex is breathing heavily and his t-shirt is drenched with sweat. Oko on the other hand is sweating slightly but looks in much better condition than Vortex. As Vortex coughs violently as he walks, Oko allows himself a brief grin as he increases his pace. Vortex rolls his eyes as he matches it before placing a hand on Oko's shoulder, making him stop.

Vortex: I fucking hate it when you lose.

Oko taps Vortex's stomach a few times and laughs.

Oko: Every defeat shapes the final victory. And victory can only come about through hard work.

Vortex rolls his eyes and moves Oko's hand off his belly.

Vortex: Don't give me all that Sun Tzu crap.......

Oko: Sun Tzu was Chinese.....you are not comparing them with Oko I hope?

Vortex: Chinese.....Japanese.....Green Peas.....whatever. All I know is that you nearly killed me in that gym. I am a 300 pound man for God sake. My job is power. Your job is speed. Read my lips. Vortex don't do treadmills.

Oko: You know what your problem is?

Vortex: Errr......"you"?

Oko: Nope......"genetics".

He looks down at his partners stomach before slowly lifting his eyes up with a grin on his face. Vortex mouths the words "fuck you" before striding off down the corridor. Oko rushes after him as Vortex gets further away.

Oko: Come on man......don't be like that!

Vortex suddenly stops and looks to one side of the corridor. He stares at the notice board hanging against the wall with a serious look on his face. Oko walks beside him before following his partners gaze towards a piece of paper pinned to the board. The two men glance at each other before taking another looking at the announcement.

Oko: Well.....that's interesting.

Vortex: That's trouble more like.....

Oko rips down the piece of paper and reads it out aloud.

Oko: Match 1.....Scorpion versus Oko......match 7.......a handicap match featuring Vortex.

Vortex: You notice what is sandwiched in-between? Or should I say "who".

Oko frowns and shakes his head.

Oko: Jessica.......you think we should let Charlie know?

Vortex grabs the sheet of paper out of Oko's hand and pins it back up onto the notice board. He then starts to walk off as Oko follows him.

Vortex: He will already know. He probably already has a plan. Right now, we have to concentrate on those matches. Your match gives us an opportunity. Chaos is still in my mind and we had Udo and Visage beat. This is a chance to not only get revenge but to bring Scorpion down a peg or two. Beat him and we will give Solomon doubts about the unit. Beat him well and we can show the whole federation that the first match on any card is exactly what Scorpion deserves.

Oko: Oko will be happy to return Scorpion back to the rock he crawled out from under. But what about you? That match has "screwjob" wrote all over it.

Vortex looks straight ahead as he continues to walk.

Vortex: I am used to it. Occupational hazard with where we are I guess. I can't remember the last time we won clean. Or lost without some kind of interference. But this week provides another element. My main concern is not the inevitable but rather with the unknown.

Oko: Like.......?

Vortex: Marshall is the unknown quantity. I have got to trust the guy as much as I trust you. He needs to be on the same page as me if we are to have any chance. We both know that the match isn't going to be fair even before being a handicap bout. 3 on 2 will soon turn into 7 on 2 with a bent ref calling the shots.

Oko: You mean 7 on 3. Oko has your back at least.

Vortex: I have no doubt my friend. But this whole thing stinks regardless. Re-Genesis aren't happy that 6WF is starting to get a head of steam. It could destroy all what Walker has planned and he knows that. So he wants to nip this all in the bud before it gets out of control.

Oko: Chance for us though. Destiny is still in Oko's thoughts.

Vortex: The dynasty? Yeah we are still going for it. If I can break Udo's ribs and put him out of action then I will. Even if it costs us the match. I have no reason to believe we can beat those three. But I be damned if I don't cause as much damage as I can before it ends. It is exactly like you said earlier. Every defeat shapes the final victory.

Oko: I thought you didn't believe in that Sun Tzu crap?

Vortex: Well......he got one thing right even if he was Chinese.

Oko grits his teeth slightly before responding.

Oko: And what's that?

Vortex: Divide and conquer.......which is exactly the aim of that card.

The two men walk off as the camera catches sight of "With A Ruptured State Of Mind!" wrote on the back of Vortex's sweat drenched t-shirt.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th August!! Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown!! - Friday 16th August!!

Post by Kuinshi Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:57 pm

* "Lord of Winter Snow" plays as Kuinshi walks out, holding his European Title on his shoulder as the crowd boo him heavily as he shakes his head in dissapointment and walks slowly into the ring and demanding a mic from the announcer. As soon as one is passed to him he yells at them to back off. He taps the mic a few times and shakes his head again at the crowd. *

Kuinshi: You all are still under the rose tinted illusion that I give a damn what you think. Why would I follow you people? Why should I follow you lemmings when all you see is cake and cola bottles when I see it for what it really is, a cliff edge leading to a pit of sharp jagged spikes with several thousand impailed bodies already there. You are all so blind that you do not see me, waving you away from the edge into a nice comfy hotel where the rates are cheap and the beds are soft. You do not seem to understand that I am the only person willing to save you from this blind existance that you suffer with. I am wanting to share Truth with you and all you do is act like a spoilt child because you see Truth as a different perception than the one you like. You are not willing to change and you are all going to suffer because of it!

* As the crowd boo heavily Kuinshi holds the European Title in front of him and yawns heavily at the crowd before placing the belt over his shoulder again.*

Kuinshi: As I feared, none of you are willing to listen to Truth. Even though you do not deserve it I will simplify it for you. So those with an IQ of a lemon can understand it, maybe then you will be more open to Truth.

What is The Truth? Truth is a force for honesty, any agent of good in this world. It wants to share it's influence and help us all in becoming better people. It wants to release all of you from the vices such as work, distress, sadness, impotence, ineptitude and anger. It wants you to stop hiding away from these vices through temporary means such as drinking, smoking, eating too much and taking any sort of drugs for fun. Truth is a permenant soloution to all of your issues and it is right in front of your pastie shovelling faces. All Truth wants to do is help you become better, yet it sees that it has a hard job on its hands with you idiots tonight. Truth is not afraid of anything, it fights the darkness and hostility that wants to smother it out.

*The crowd boo heavily as Kuinshi nods slowly and looks up at the roof, smiling at something*

Kuinshi: Let me tell you what it takes to become Truthful. You must have an understanding and clarity far beyond any regular person and an ability to see their faults and weaknesses. A prime example of this type of regular person would be Finlay. He hides behind his vice of drinking, thinking that all his problems will finally go away after each glass of Guinness but all he ends up doing after each glass is smashing it on something and cutting his hands up with the shards before getting into another sorry little fight where he thinks the blood of himself and others will absolve him in preperation for Truth. The sad fact is that as hard as he tries, for as long as he tries it Truth will never accept him in this state. Truth pities him because of it but they are not willing to accept someone so drunk that their blood alcahol level reads .75 on a sober day. He is too far gone to be saved and Truth has requested me to deal with him, to put him out of his misery and make sure he understands that Truth is better than him and it always will be.

Fanatic is another example of a person who is misguided. He is in the middle of a change in ideals, a change in focus and determination and a change in what he thinks is Truth. Whilst he is indecisive and confused he is a danger to Truth and a danger to himself. At the rate he is going he will be harming himself more and more but have no idea why. That is why I walked out on him last week. His mind is in chaos and he has no answers, if he is willing to ask for clarity and truth then I am willing to help him, depending on his sincerity and attitude. Truth does not take those men who are willing to stay at a crossroads. You are either an enemy of Truth or you stand under my guidance and follow its scriptures. This week is a final chance for you Fanatic, decide where you stand.

*Kuinshi smiles as the crowd boo him heavily as he looks up the ramp.*

Kuinshi: Who is willing to see Truth in all forms?

Kuinshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:48 pm

The camera cuts backstage to where Marshall Murdoch is stood watching The Consultancy's conversation on one of the monitors, a look of disbelief etched across his face.

MM: 'Unknown quantity?'

(Marshall boots away a discarded bottle in frustration)

MM: 'I'm an unknown quantity? A guy who you 'have to trust?' Well that's exactly the kind of attitude we need at the moment, after two consecutive weeks of standing tall at Re-Genesis expense we have to capitalise on the momentum, not air our doubts in public.'

'Hell if we were playing that game I could point out this 'unknown quantity' has been a part of 6WF longer than you two combined, and I'm sure as hell not an unknown quantity to Keith Leone and Clarke James, they know what I'm all about and why I'm fighting with them, as for you two - need I remind you of why you got involved in this? Because of cold hard cash, not other motive involved, had Walker offered a bit more money than this match on Friday could just as easily be a 5 on 1 match as opposed to what it is. So don't you DARE doubt my intentions when I have every reason to question yours.'

'But I've chose not to, and that's because, as Vortex said, we have to trust each other, it doesn't matter why we're fighting together, we all have our own different reasons but the important thing is that WE ARE fighting together, and we're doing it damn well at the moment and long may that continue.'

'As for this Friday, again I have to agree with you it could well be a massacre, knowing Re-Genesis 3 on 2 is more than likely the most favourable odds we will get and it could well get to 4 on 2, 5 on 2 and god knows how many on 2, but we have to stay strong, we have to stay united and we have to trust each other for whilst the odds aren't great, they aren't insurmountable. And with that I may be more optimistic than yourselves, for while you have 'no reason' to think that we can't win ... well I just don't think like that, every time I step foot into that ring I go there with every intention to win, and to cause maximum damage, for whilst a cracked rib or concussion will heal fairly swiftly, the humiliation and mental scars caused by losing against the odds and on their own terms will take much longer to get over.'

'So whilst you may go out there to cause as much damage as is humanly possible, and believe me you have my full support in that, I'm going out there to win, for Re-Genesis is creaking at the moment, a couple more defeats could push them over the edge, and in my mind that's the most damage we can do.'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy T Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:56 pm

??- Lenin once said a lie told often enough becomes the truth

Kuinshi paces the ring as the arena is plunged into darkness and the sound of thunder booms around the arena, this continues for several moments, before the stage slowly is lit up by a blood red light, the crowd descend into a mixture of cheers and boos as change in the house of flies hits and The fanatic emerges onto the stage, he slowly walks down the ramp, keeping his stare focused on Kuinshi the whole time. He eventually gets to the ring, he walks up the steps and steps over the top rope. He walks over to Kuinshi, staring down on him as he snatches the microphone from his rivals hand. He slowly lifts the mic to his lips not taking his stare off Kuinshi at all.

F- You say you speak the truth, you say you want to teach me the truth.
But all I hear come from your mouth are lies
You say you want to help me
Look what happened to the last person that tried to help me
you may remember him, his name was Gregers
I destroyed him

Fanatic licks his lips and laughs sadistically

F- Kuinshi if you believe what you say is true, you are more gulible than I ever thought you were.
A little while ago you said that I fear you, another thing you felt to be the truth
But we all know the truth

Fanatic again licks his lips

F- and that is that you fear what I will do to you if you pull that stunt you pulled last week again
I see it in your eyes Kuinshi
You know 
That I am the last thing you see as that train hurtles towards you as you cross the tracks
That I am Every single one of your childhood nightmares rolled into one
That I am pure darkness
That I am Fear
And That I will rise once again.

Fanatic smiles sickly  as he pulls a mirror from he throws the mirror to the floor stamping on it, smashing it into several pieces before speaks again

F- I have already had years of bad luck so whats 7 more hey Kuinshi
But these years are not for me kuinshi
They are for you and for all who want to cross my path
Its time for the dark destroyer to re emerge and for me to be who I was made to be

Amy T

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:54 am

???: That’s the first sign of madness you know

Marshall turns around to see Dicey standing behind him with a big smile on his face

Marshall: What is?

Dicey: Talking to yourself and I should know, are you really gonna let Yoko Ono and that other fat fuck get away with that?

Marshall looks at Dicey with confusion etched on his face as Dicey starts to circle him

Dicey: I mean the cheek of those two calling you an “unknown quantity” you of all people, the man in my eyes was The Church of Hero, you are a former Tag and European Champion and you won them because you fought for them, what have The Consultancy ever won or done since they came here other than lick arse and backstabbing…oh yeah they won the Tag titles for what 10 minutes, they should be grovelling at your feet Marshall not Leone’s and defiantly not Clarke James’, what makes them two better than you huh? Leone is a punk and an opportunistic one at that and Clarke, your one time enemy, the man who took your European title from you and then left again only to return when he knew he could get launched into the Main Event and what happens to you Marshall? You get over looked again, you stayed, you fought, you battled for McGraw against Re-Genesis before all these guys, it should be you getting the applause, the name chants and the main event spots not those fakes, you Marshall, just look at Re-Genesis, we all look out for each other, we have every ones back, we are all on the same page and hand picked because Walker knows how to get the right people, you could be one of those right people Marshall, you don’t owe your rag tag team anything and by what we both heard they don’t even know you exist never mind give a shit about you or what you want to achieve, they are all out for themselves and when they get it especially Leone and James do you think they will take you with them to the top…if you do you are a bigger idiot than I first thought
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:39 am

There is a sound of applause from behind Dicey and he turns to see Vortex clapping loudly. Oko stands next to him with a sarcastic look on his face and chewing his gum.

Oko: I will leave you to it…..Oko has a pest to eradicate.

He slaps his partners back before walking out of shot. Vortex slowly strides up to Marshall and Dicey with a half a grin on his face. He gives the briefest of nods to Marshall before turning his attention to Dicey.

Vortex: Finally we all know Dicey Reilly’s role in Re-Genesis…..recruitment drives. What’s the matter? You trying to get Marshall to cross the line because you don’t think 7 guys are enough to take me on? Or is it simply because you are trying to get a replacement ready for your own cowardly arse?

He laughs in Dicey’s face and looks at Marshall.

Vortex: YOU have leapt on one phrase and made into some kind of soap opera. You ARE an unknown quantity. Have we ever tagged before? Have we ever had to face 3 Re-Genesis goons in a match together? I would have said the same about anyone outside of Johnny. I might not have been in this federation as long as you but I have been here long enough to know trust has to be earned rather than expected. That is no slight on you Marshall…..it is just the times we live in. And I have worked too damn hard to just assume that you are going to hang around when things get tough. You could well be a Kuinshi or Adamson in disguise. And we know how they treat their so called partners.

He leisurely pushes past Dicey as if he isn’t there and continues to speak to Marshall

Vortex: I am glad your intentions are honourable. You cling onto that fact while Re-Genesis is pounding your sorry ass into the canvas. Frankly, being honourable became yesterdays news to me when I was screwed out of the tag belts for the third time. But to judge my values against yours? At least I make no excuses for who I am. Were you really that honourable when you were running around with McGraw? Or is that some sort of light bulb moment you have had when you realised he isn’t here to aid you anymore? Don’t stand there and say we should all fight together and then try and school me like some third grade student. I am a realist and perhaps you should get real. There is NO way we are going to win that match. Read the t-shirt….I know a lot about being screwed. Our job isn’t to win but to survive. And if you don’t get that, then what he says is true. You ARE an idiot. Which means all those years of experience you have over me would count for sweet fuck all.

He lowers his head and sighs.

Vortex: Look…Marshall….we are a pair of headstrong individuals with differences of opinion. That I get and respect. And I will happily hold my hand out for you to shake and look forward to tagging with you. But don’t for one second think I am in that match for any other reason than having skill, determination and working my arse off. I DESERVE to be there. You may not like it…..you may not accept it…..but whether you been here for a year or ten years makes no odds. History is exactly that…..history. And I plan to make what’s important…..a future. Now I would love for you to be part of that. But only if you understand that I am not a prelude to your main event…..but an equal you should be happy to have fighting in your corner. James and Leone can take heed of this as well……don’t underestimate me. Because the winds may change…….

He turns back round to Dicey and places his hands on his hips.

Vortex: Are you still here? Don’t you have some leaflets to give out or something?

He walks back up to him.

Vortex: I will see you……rent boy…….in the ring. And in case you still have Leone and James battling for your affections in that moronic mind of yours, I will be the guy that smashes your spine into the canvas. Don’t get any ideas when I cover you…..it is purely business.

He pushes his lips together and blows Dicey a kiss, before starting to walk away.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:04 pm

Dicey: Hey fatty does it still hurt?

Vortex stops and looks back at Dicey and says what

Dicey: The fact that not only did Walker didn’t think you and your bum chums weren’t good enough to be part of Re-Genesis but you also fucked you in the arse and give your titles to someone more deserving

Dicey starts laughing at the anger in Vortex’s face

Dicey: What can a big bad boy like you not take as good as he gives, you think you are the first “Big guy” I have gone up against? Sure I have woken up in bed with bigger harder women then you, do you really think Walker would bring me into this piece of shit company just to recruit people that he dismissed himself, no he brought me here to cause mayhem and to beat up no mark losers just like yourself, I was just pointing out to Marshall here the real truth of how things go down in this business, do you think the likes of Leone and Lex Hart got were they are by themselves? No they got there because of me

Dicey walks up to Vortex

Dicey: Do you really think I care if Marshall joins us or not, it’s a win/win situation for us, if he does we get another top fighter and if he doesn’t…well I get to smash up another one of 6wf’s “Best” and I use that word loosely
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 pm

The arena is packed full of cheering fans when the “Turk’s Theme” quietly sounds out of the speakers. The lights go down low and flashing white beams appear with each finger click. Johnny Oko appears on the stage and looks around calmly and with a hint of boredom. The crowd start cheering as he continues to gaze at the audience.

RJ: This tune always gives me the chills. It describes Johnny Oko’s character perfectly – unconventional, unmistakable and unerring.

MW: The quiet man of The Consultancy has a chance to speak out about his match with Scorpion. Some would say this was a match pitting the weaker members of each tag team.

RJ: Oko would not agree with that at all. You get the feeling, and he has said it before, he doesn’t need to be vocal to make an impact. Silent……but very deadly.

After a while, Oko begins to walk down the aisle, holding his katana behind his shoulder. He chews his gum leisurely and is in no hurry to get to the ring. He walks around the outside, grabbing a microphone as he goes, before rolling into the ring. The music starts to die down but the cheers remain, as Oko continues to look around at the fans. He goes to speak a few times but stops himself. A grin forms across his lips as he continues to tease the fans. A “No Win, No Fee” chant breaks out which only extends Oko’s silence. He lowers his arm to his side and allows the fans to carry on shouting out The Consultancy’s catchphrase.

RJ: Johnny Oko in no rush here. Allowing this crowd to speak for him.

The half-blood prince continues to smirk as the crowd continue chanting. He fiddles with his katana and knocks it from side to side, as he drops the microphone to the mat as if uninterested. He takes one last long gaze at the audience before suddenly dropping to the floor and rolling out of the ring. He starts to walk back up the aisle, with a grin on his face.

MW: Is that it?!

The fans are unsure what to make of this and some of them even start booing. Johnny stops abruptly, still with a smile on his face. He glances over his shoulder at the ring, before slowly turning back round and walking towards it. Oko rolls back under the ropes and retrieves the microphone. He again takes his time to speak, before slowly lifting the microphone to his lips.

Oko: You boo Johnny Oko? Seriously?

He pauses.

Oko: You boo Johnny Oko because he has nothing to say?

He begins to sit down onto the canvas and crosses his legs. He beckons the cameraman to follow him so that he has to sit down as well. With the camera much lower down and near to Oko’s face, he starts to speak again.

Oko: Oko had to think of something important to say. Oko had to think of something that was worth his time. You didn’t pay money to hear Oko talk. You paid money to see Oko in action.

He turns his head and looks out to the crowd again while slowly chewing his gum.

Oko: To lead, you first have to follow. To win, you first have to face defeat. To achieve greatness, you first have to suffer weakness. This is what Johnny Oko has to say. This is what Johnny Oko wants you to listen to. This is what Johnny Oko wants you to remember.

He takes the chewing gum out of his mouth and sticks it on the canvas beside him. His face is stern and for the first time he isn’t smiling. His tone of voice is very deliberate and quite chilling.

Oko: Oko hopes Scorpion is listening. Oko hopes Scorpion will remember. Because then he can retell the tale of his broken body to his tag team partner. And with that…..he can tell the whole of the federation. Scorpion’s defeat will be my words of action. And the best thing is…….Oko doesn’t even have to utter a single phrase. The sounds of pain will punctuate Oko’s ear shattering silence. Until the next week. Until the next opponent. Until the next opportunity to say…….nothing. But you will hear. You will be forced to cover your ears. You will memorise. You will understand.

He quickly lifts himself to his feet and his face breaks out in a wide grin again. He acknowledges the crowd with his sword before taking out another piece of gum. He places it into his mouth and, in between chews, talks to the camera again.

Oko: This Friday……Johnny Oko will beat Scorpion……thank you for your time!

He bows and waves once to the crowd before sliding out of the ring. The camera follows him as he walks up the aisle, slapping the fans hands as he goes. He then turns to the crowd and bows again, before exiting through the curtain.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisty Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Vortex laughs and looks at Dicey.

Vortex: So with you…..Marshall is a top fighter. Without you….he is someone you can crush. I never knew STD’s could affect brain waves. But seriously……that is some Da Vinci like thinking you just came out with there Reilly. Really Reilly. Really…..

Vortex laughs again before starting to walk off. He suddenly turns round and stares at Dicey once more.

Vortex: On Friday, there is something you and your little butt buddies need to remember. This big bad boy has an even bigger chip on his shoulder. Re-Genesis caused our problems before you turned up and Re-Genesis will still cause them when you ultimately leave. When I look at you, I don’t see you part of that problem but more an annoyance that has to be dealt with before I get to the real centre of the issue. Because Dicey…..you are on the sidelines in that group and nowhere near the core. Frankly, I would not even class you as a humorous warm up act before the real event. Re-Genesis has a bit of class to it. Not much, but a little. This gives a sense of theatre. Whereas you are some poor infant school play. They can polish you and polish you and hope the turd turns out good. But ultimately……in whatever you do…...you will always be shit.

He eyeballs Reilly and smirks.

Vortex: Face facts…..Re-Genesis hired you to be their whipping boy to protect the real stars. And I will happily prove them right.

Twisty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicey Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:49 pm

Dicey smirks

Dicey: Well if matches were won with your mouth you would be champion by now but unfortunately for you its not, they are won with these (Dicey puts his fists up) and always will be, you keep saying im leaving but im sorry to deflate that bit gut of yours but I aint going nowhere son, I’m having too much fun, as for my “place” in Re-Genesis, well lets just say me and Walker have an understanding as in I will destroy Leone and 6WF for him and he keeps giving me chumps like you to beat up on a regular basis, awww what you thought you were special, the only thing special about you is that down syndrome face of yours, you see unlike you I don’t need to be in the spotlight all the time, I know my abilities and how far I can get using them alone, just look at my history in 6CW, I ruled that place and most of the people there didn’t even notice, I was 6CW and I always will be but you my rotund friend will not be remembered a second after you leave this place because you are easily forgettable

Dicey turns away from Vortex and walks up to Marshall

Dicey: Well its been great to chat to you two ladies, Marshall have a think about what we talked about and lardo sometime I must get the number of your tailor because im looking for some new king size bed sheets

Dicey starts laughing, he sucks his finger and gives Marshall a wet willy before disappearing down the corridor
Dicey
Dicey

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Marshall who has been listening intently is suddenly shot back into life by Dicey and he attempts to bat Dicey's hand away too late. Before turning to Vortex

MM: 'Jesus if that's the Re-Genesis way then they're more than welcome to it. No wonder Hill always looks so satisfied these days.'

'As for you Vincent, may I call you Vincent? Good, well you see Vinnie I've never claimed to be honourable, I wasn't when I was the driving force in the Church, I wasn't when I was doing McGraw's bidding and I'm sure as hell not now, what I am though is a fighter, always have been, and one who's bloody loyal to those who fight alongside me - even if it's not always been repaid in kind. So let me assure you that you have no worries on that score, and if you want to walk into our match on Friday as equals then I've no problems with that and I gladly stand alongside you whether it be in victory or in defeat, just please don't walk in with the attitude that we've already been screwed because if you do that then we already have been.'

(Marshall pats Vortex on the shoulder and starts to walk away)

MM: 'And quite frankly I've been screwed over enough in the last month to last a lifetime.'

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:47 pm

The lights go dark and the crowd is hushed in expectation, the excitement changes to anger and constant booing as “Lonely Boy” by the Black Keys begins to play, after a short pause Max Adamson walks out to the ring, he is wearing jeans and a t-shirt that reads “For you, Chris”. Adamson walks down the ramp slowly while smirking, he points to the sky before climbing the ring steps and entering the ring through the ropes. He takes the microphone from the Ring Announcer and waits for the jeering and the music to die down;

Max: All last week, it was TGA telling me what he was going to do to me. Because I’d riled him, I’d sussed him out. TGA is a fraud, he disrespected the legacy of Chris Patricks and he then tried to pin that disrespect on me. I vaguely remember telling TGA I was going to hurt him, that I was going to punish him. My memory’s a little hazy, could somebody in the back maybe play a video that will briefly highlight what happened last week on Lockdown?

TGA is shown pacing through the backstage area, Kayleigh Reed is stood in the interview area and is beckoned by a producer to interview TGA. She approaches him slowly...

Kayleigh: Erm Teej...would it be possible to have a quick word with you about tonight's match?

TGA: Yes Kayleigh, but make it quick. I've had just about enough of this place for tonight with the actions of certain individuals.

Kayleigh: By that I assume you are referring to Max Adamson who left his tag team partner Lex Hart out to dry, allowing you to pick up the win?

TGA: Don't get me wrong, I took a lot of pleasure in shown Lex Hart that not everything is about him, that in fact Lex is nothing more than a small speck on the 6WF landscape. But to have Max Adamson so close to me yet not have the opportunity to punish him for his cowardly actions of last week pissed me off.

I thought that Max Adamson had changed, I thought that he really had been humbled by the death of his good friend Christopher Patricks. But it turns out, he's exactly the same as...

Kayleigh: OH MY GOD!

Max Adamson storms into picture as Kayleigh dives out of the way. Adamson shoves TGA into the interview boards, he then grabs the head of TGA and smashes it into the wide-screen monitor situated on the wall. Adamson hauls TGA up to his feet before launching him into one of the walls. Adamson then starts pummeling away on the head of TGA with a succession of closed-fist punches before stepping back.

TGA slowly stumbles up, Adamson lifts TGA onto his shoulders before nailing the Cyclone onto the hard backstage flooring. Adamson walks off, looking down on TGA with a grin.

(The crowd’s booing continues as Adamson grins)

Max: Ah yes, I remember now. That’s what happened last week. I took that badmouthing, disrespectful son of a bitch, and I smashed his face through a television. I Cycloned him. In short, I beat the shit out of the Total Gobshite Arsewipe. See, I have seen plenty of reaction to the match last week, when I avoided TGA for the duration of the match. Apparently outsmarting someone and frustrating someone deliberately makes me a coward. To those people I have one question to ask. Do those actions look like the actions of a coward?

(Adamson points to the still image on the Titantron of TGA face down after the attack last week)

Max: Well? Do they? No. They don’t. To me, they look like the actions of a vengeance filled angry human being. They look like the redeeming actions of a man fighting for what is right, and they look like the hateful words of a wretched individual leading to severe consequences. That is exactly what happened. TGA disrespected Chris Patricks. TGA disrespected Max Adamson, and frankly, TGA disrespected you fans. You, the stupid, moronic fans who chewed up and swallowed every piece of vitriol old Teej fed you. You, the gullible fans who agreed that of all the people to disrespect Chris Patricks, Max Adamson was the guilty party!

(Adamson looks shocked as he speaks)

Max: Me! Max Adamson! Chris Patricks’ best friend! Chris Patricks’ big brother! I thought I was in a battle with TGA, but it turns out I’m in a battle against TGA as well as each and every one of you. TGA led you up the garden path with his lies and slander, but you were stupid enough to believe him, and now the consequences are going to harm and affect you as well.

(Adamson leaves the ring and heads towards some angry fans at ringside with a purpose)

Clarissa: MAX! Stop! Wait…

(Clarissa runs down to ringside and pleads with Adamson to not do anything silly)

Clarissa: Please, Max. Leave the fans alone. What would Chris think? It’s not worth it.

(Adamson pauses and ponders for a few seconds, before reluctantly nodding and he gets back into the ring, where Clarissa follows him)

Max: You, tubby, yeah you in the front row. You’d better thank Clarissa for saving your ass…

Clarissa: Max…

(Adamson is pre-occupied but eventually gives Clarissa his full attention)

Clarissa: I get it. You’re angry and annoyed. You think TGA is to blame-

Max: Know. I know TGA is to blame.

Clarissa: You know TGA is to blame for you missing out on a World Championship opportunity. You attacked TGA last week. But attacking the fans could jeopardise everything. I hate to say this… But if you’re so angry and wound up, take it out on Abe Abercorn. Abe’s your opponent on Lockdown, Abe’s your next target. Beat him and then refocus on TGA. But please, please don’t target the fans.

(Adamson again listens and ponders)

Max: You’re right. These people aren’t even worth me beating up. I already hurt TGA, and I will hurt Abe Abercorn. Abe, you know I have no issues with you, but when that bell rings I will be visualising TGA. I will be envisaging that when I’m kicking the crap out of you, it’ll actually be TGA. I take no pleasure in the fact Max Adamson has had to go to this level. I just want my friend and brother Chris Patricks to be proud of me.

(Adamson points up to the skies once again)

Max: And the only way he can be proud of me, the only way I can continue his legacy is by winning the World Championship for him. The only way. So I will continue on my quest, I will hurt Abe Abercorn this week like I did to TGA last week, and maybe this time you’ll believe me when I tell you, that Max Adamson is the victim of TGA’s injustices. Not the other way around.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:58 pm

The lights in the arena die down and a bright white light eminates from the top of the stage as the crowd begin to roar as the familiar opening of 'Blind Faith' by Chase 'n' Status erupts around the arena and the crowd are on their feet as Clarke James walks out on to the stage....

RJ: A huge ovation for that man!

MW: I'm surprised he's got the nerve to stand out here after the beating he took on Lockdown..

RJ: You mean another Re-Genesis sneak attack? Yeah he must be trembling!

James strides down the ramp acknowledging the cheers from the fans as he slides into the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and salutes the fans as a stagehand passes him a microphone....

Clarke James: Well, this all seems familiar...doesn't seem like yesterday i was walking out here to the support from you guys. That buzz you get when you step out on the stage is a feeling you can never seem to replace. I spose there's a few questions that need answering..... Why did i come back? What do i want? Why now? All of them are pretty easy to answer...

MW: Oh thank god!

Clarke James: I've gotta be honest, i didn't want to come back. Incase you all forgot, i never left of my own accord. I was fired. Made a scapegoat for a certain someones actions, someone we'll get to later, but there was something pulling me back. Something about this place is hard to switch off from. When i first saw what was happening to the company i loved, i came back out of intrigue. I was hanging around backstage, watching the people fighting for the cause and seeing how the company was being pulled apart. I'd look at Keith Leone and wonder why the hell a guy was going out to bat alone. Why everyone seemed so set on screwing him over at every oppurtunity. I looked at Marshall....

*Crowd Pop*

Clarke James: ....and i saw a man who seemed torn about what to do, how to make the right choice....then i watched Explosion, and i saw first hand how bad things had become. Mob rule had taken over. There was no code of honour, there was no respect. It was one mans conquest to destroy this company from the inside out. But still, nothing interested me about returning. I saw a problem caused by two people who screwed me over....Danny McGraw, and Cassius Zhi. When The Consultant caught me backstage, i knew the pressure would build, that the question would be asked, and that somehow i would have to say no.....until JJ called....

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Clarke James: See I've grown pretty damn close to JJ Johnson. I'm godfather to his little girl, i spend time at his pad in L.A, I was best man at his wedding and i stood side by side with him and Brandi when his dear friend Marlo Green passed away two months ago. He knew how I felt about this place. He's honest enough to admit that the reason I ended up with metal across my skull is partly his fault. But we got through it. People may not realise but away from all the glitz and glamour of his career, JJ just wants to be a family man. He was there through everyday of Marlo and my recoveries, making sure we got the best treatment, he managed to balance that with being a devoted father and husband...when that phone rang, a part of me knew why he was calling, but I thought, you know, this is JJ, he knows what i've been through, he's gonna tell me to get on that plane and bring my ass home....only he didn't. He starts chewing me out, telling me I need to be a man about the whole thing. That I need to step up. That i need to come back and face my demons, that i can't hide behind my firing forever, that i can't back away from 6WF, from Cassius forever and that my time in the wilderness was up, says to me that he doesn't need to give me some big speech about what to do, how to beat Cassius, how to get my revenge, he says, 'Cee J, knock him out' and hangs up the phone. I've been around this business long enough that if JJ Johnson tells you to do something, if JJ Johnson believes in you enough, then you do what JJ would says, and that's exactly what i'm here to do.

What do i want? I want Cassius Zhi's head on a damn plate. I want to do to him what he did to me 9 long months ago. See, when you strip it back, this is the perfect time to come back. Why? It's not cause 6WF needs me. There are plenty of guys capable of stepping up. It's not because i want the glory or the limelight, and it's not like i haven't had the glitzy return before....it's because Cassius needs me....

MW: WHAT?!

Clarke James: See, throughout his career, Cassius has always needed the ying to his yang, the Holmes to his Moriarty. He's gone through Hero, JJ, Lex, Jessica and now The Saint and now there's nobody left. The great depression he suffered when JJ retired, it wasn't cause JJ retired, it wasn't cause he lost the title, it was because he had nothing left. He had become irrelevant. Trying to pick a fight with Lex to try and rejuvenate an old feud was pure desperation, it took Jessica, the woman who stood by him through everything to resort to the most despicable tactics, and she succeeded in giving Cassius everything he needed all over again. She gave him an enemy. Only this time, it wasn't one man, it was the entire damn company. His alignment with Walker meant he could have his fun, and at the same time be protected. He wouldn't have to worry about becoming irrelevant again. He'd have the roster at his disposal. But it's still not enough. There's a jealousy that runs through Cassius. He may posses the skill, but he's never been THE man. He's never been a JJ, or a Hero, or a Saint. He's always hated that. That's why he needed to get rid of The Saint. He needed to get rid of that last shred of niggling insecurity within himself and become the man. Leone was out of the way, The Saint retired.....but he forgot about me.....

Crowd: Cee-J! Cee-J! Cee-J! Cee-J!

Clarke James: Lucky for him, i haven't forgotten. I still remember you tossing me out on that ramp like a ragdoll. I still remember the sound of metal crashing down on the stage as you smashed that chair over my head. I'll always remember.....

James pushes his hair up revealing a scar down the side of his head....

Clarke James: But now i'm back and i'm ready. Ready for anything you and Re-Genesis want to throw at me. I came back to be part of a cause. I came back to be a part of Team 6WF. I'm part of the uprising, Cassius. Leone, Oko, Vortex and Marshall.....

Crowd: WE WANT MARSHALL! WE WANT MARSHALL! WE WANT MARSHALL!

James smiles as the crowd chant for Marshall.....

Clarke James: Yeah, i know what you want....

Crowd: C-O-H! C-O-H! C-O-H! C-O-H! C-O-H!

Clarke James: All in good time...

We're all standing up for this company. We're coming for you. We'll fight till the last death to save this company from you. And that pretty little title you wear round your waist is going to be the added prize when you get run out of town.

9 months, Cassius. 9 months is a long time to be spoiling for a fight. You can have Walker pull you out of matches until your hearts content, but i will get you. I will finish, what you started, and this time, there'll be no escape. No Hero-esque disappearance. No running away for fear of getting your ass kicked. Remember, Cass....JJ said knock you out, and that's exactly what i'm going to do.

Crowd: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

RJ: There you have it! Clarke James making a clear and concise point to Cassius!

MW: He can make the point all he wants. He's a danger to himself and Cassius. He shouldn't be allowed near any member of Re-Genesis!

James is stood soaking in the cheers from the fans as he stares up the ramp.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:50 am

The lights go down in the arena as 'Wake Up' by Rage Against The Machine blasts out over the speakers, suddenly the tron flickers into life as the image of two scorpion tails whip into shot creating an 'X' with the words "Anger Is A Gift" underneath as the music fully kicks in Scorpion steps out onto the stage where he stops and forms an X with his arms as diagonal pyros explode around him and the crowd descend into a chorus of boos.

Scorpion walks in to the ring with a smirk on his face as the crowd continue to boo heavily. 

S: This week i face the man known as Johnny Oko or the man who prefers to refer to himself in 3rd person, but you see something OKo fails to realize is he can claim that i really on my partner but i ask him this what actually have you accomplished without your partner holding your hand through your journey. because you see i have gold around my waist that i won on my own, but you have not because you see.. you have always needed Vortex to hold your hand and eventually Vortex will realize you are a burden!

S: Then last week Dophant Zero enjoyed having the numbers gain after all they always prefer being at an advantage, they are afraid to face me and Solomon because they fear us, they know what we are capable of and eventually you will perish once you face us face to face, you will lose because you see, you two have never accomplished anything on your own just like Oko and eventually you will turn on one another, the matter of the question is when after all you want to find the same success as you comrade 

Crowd boo Scorpion as he begins to taunt.

S: You see this week i will defeat Johnny Oko and show you exactly why i am the spotlight, The Resistance will become tag team champions and you will then realize the truth hidden in the lies of those who have power, "Re-Genesis is nothing but a dream.. The Resistance is a reality, every story has its end." 

Scorpion runs his hand through his hair with a sarcastic smirk on his face as the crowd boo.

S: You all will soon realize that  "You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We;re all singing, all dancing crap of the world."

S: After all "They have decided your fate, whether you chose to accept it is another matter but you will learn eventually there is no escape."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 am

"The Next Big Thing" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd descend into huge boos as Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage, with the TAW World Title wrapped around his waist. Clarke James stares down at Hill as he makes his way down the ramp. He slides into the ring under the bottom rope. He gets to his feet and starts walking around the ring, grinning at CJ.

RJ: What the hell is Hill doing out here? This has got nothing to do with him.

MW: Of course it has, he faces Clarke James this week!

Mike Hill: What's wrong Clarke? You look a little shocked to see Mike Hill out here, were you not expecting me? The thing is Mike Hill saw all of your little rallying call and well, Mike Hill just wanted to know, is that it Clarke? You see Mike Hill has listened to Keith Leone, The Consultant and even your good friend Marshall give very similar speeches and the same thing has happened each time, they've been shown up as just words. Are you really going to be any different? Is the black sheep of the COH really going to be the man to bring down Cassius Zhi and Re-Genesis? Mike Hill doubts it.

It was a real nice speech about why you came back, but let's be honest Clarke, it means nothing. You've come back for an ego trip James, you've come back because you think there is an opportuntiy for someone to step up and be a hero. Mike Hill sees right through the "all for one, one for all" bs that you are spouting right now because it seems that spending too much time with Hero and JJ has rubbed off on you. Those two only ever cared about doing what was best for themselves and anyone who believes that you are any different is wrong.

You come out here continuing to peddle the myth of JJ Johnson, "Mr 6WF" never has a nickname been more misleading. If JJ was Mr 6WF, why was he out of here at the first opportunity? JJ didn't leave 6WF because Brandi had his kid, JJ left 6WF because that night he saw that Cassius Zhi was getting more dangerous. He saw that Cassius Zhi was on the rise once more, he was becoming more unhinged, more dangerous, he just needed a cause in which he could direct that danger and Alex Walker gave him that cause, Alex Walker gave Cassius Zhi Re-Genesis.

If you don't believe Mike Hill about what he is saying about JJ Johnson, then ask yourself this Clarke. If JJ is all about being an idol to these fans, an inspiration to the guys in the back, if JJ is "Mr 6WF" then why the hell is he living it up in LA whilst he's sending you to do his dirty work? Why the hell is JJ Johnson chewing you out about not helping the cause on the phone instead of coming to help the cause himself? Mike Hill will tell you why. Because JJ Johnson knows if he returned to 6WF at this moment, he would ruin his legacy because JJ would fall victim to this Re-Genesis. JJ Johnson would be shown up as no longer being up to STANDARD! So he sent you instead, he sent you to take his ass-whooping for him. Is that a man deserving of the title "Mr 6WF?" Mike Hill doesn't think so. He's more deserving of your nickname...Judas.

RJ: How the hell can Mike Hill say this sort of thing about a true legend of 6WF?

Clarke, you don't give a damn about Marshall or Leone or The Consultancy or 6WF itself. You came back because you think you can make a name for yourself, you think you can save 6WF, it's JJ Johnson sydnrome all over. Mike Hill hates to be the bearer of bad news but if you think that you're going to be some sort of saviour, you're sorely mistaken Clarke. You had your triumphant return a fortnight ago, coming back with all that fanfare like you did the last time. A week later, you are lay in the middle of the ring getting beaten down by the most dominant force in 6WF history, Re-Genesis. You flatter to deceive Clarke, you come back with all the hype surrounding you and then you never do anything that remotely lives up to the billing you received. It happened last time and it will happen this time.

Your return and it's consequences were a one off Clarke, that getting one over on Re-Genesis was the exception not the rule. Mike Hill suggests you get used to be lay, face down in the canvas, blood pouring from your head because that is the fate that lies before you week after week at the hands of Re-Genesis until like JJ, you decide to leave before the going gets too tough. You cannot save 6WF from it's Re-Genesis Clarke, no-one can, it is an inevitable necessity. We will be the ones to save 6WF from the clutches of mediocrity, from guys like you.

Mike Hill is going to show you this Friday night that your return was a bad idea. At the moment you might want to face Cassius Zhi, you might want his head on a plate. After Friday, after Mike Hill shows you how much things have changed since you were last here, you will want to be back on the first flight to LA. You will want to be back in the arms of JJ Johnson, massaging each other's shoulders seeking comfort as both of you realise, you are not up to STANDARD MIKE HILL!

*Hill smirks at James, holding the TAW Title above his head with one hand.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by 6WF Admin Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:24 pm

James smiles as he looks across the ring at Mike Hill, taking a glance at the TAW Title...

Clarke James: I'm sorry, i didn't catch your name?

*Crowd Pop*

Clarke James: It's been a long time, Mike. Believe me, i hadn't forgotten about you, i just hadn't considered you important enough....kind of like why McGraw never made you world champ so you went kissing up to Alex Walker...

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Clarke James: Aside from the new catchphrase it's good to see nothings really changed about you. Still cocky, still full of yourself....still playing second fiddle in someone elses little chess game. Didn't you learn anything from The Association? Or did the promise of some gold swing it for you this time? You know what, i don't even care...

It's funny though, how you stand there and run down JJ Johnson like he doesn't matter, when in actual fact, he's left more of an impression on you than you care to admit...

Hill pulls down the TAW Title and looks down the ring with a puzzled look on his face....

Clarke James: Referring to yourself in the third person? That's a classic JJ Johnson trait right there, but sadly that's where the similarities ends. I mean, for a start JJ at least carried himself with a bit of class. He had something about him. He could back up the catchphrases, he could walk the walk and talk the talk. He didn't need a helping hand to win the world title. But you know what, let's not make this all about JJ, you say that basically i'm full of shit. That i've come back to soothe my own ego, that i don't care about Marshall, Leone, The Consultancy or 6WF.... funny that, i'm pretty sure if that's how i felt, i wouldn't bother coming back. I mean, why waste the energy? You said yourself that Re-Genesis is the most dominant force in the companies history? If i can't take you on by myself then there's no point right?....

James stares at Hill....

Clarke James: Wrong.

See, individually, Leone, Marshall, Vince, Oko.....me, we're outnumbered. Outgunned. It's one versus seven. But collectively....collectively, we're more than a match for you. A former world champion. Two of the greatest tag teams this company has produced. Former European and Freeweight Champions....you know full well we can roll with you....and that's what scares you all. That's why you have to segregate us. Isolate us and try and take us out one by one. You fear us. You fear what will happen when eventually your game is up.

I don't need to be the savior of 6WF. I don't want to be a hero. I came back for a cause. A cause i believe in. A cause to remove a cancer from this company, by excessive force if required.

MW: Was that a threat? DId he just threaten Mike Hill?!

Clarke James: I don't like you Mike. I've never liked you. You're another blue chipper who thinks he deserves more than he gets. You've hit a purple patch, a one time high in your benign career. Believe me when i say that i'd rather kick it with the so called mediocrity of this company than ever reach your standard.

Friday night is going to be a lesson for you, Mike. A lesson in what happens when you underestimate someone. When you question their motives without fully understanding the cause of them. When i'm done with you at Lockdown, it won't be me heading to L.A to kick it with JJ....it'll be you, hightailing it out there begging JJ to take me out of here and save you from what i'm going to bring.....and that's the end of Re-Genesis.

James stands staring at Hill as the crowd cheer.

6WF Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kentyf1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:20 pm

*The scene cuts slowly away from the main arena and re-opens in a largely well lit canteen area of the LG arena. There are three large metal tables neatly aligned in vertical rows across the canteen area. Many home-grown talent, crew-members and stage-hands are tucking into meals made by the kitchen chefs and sharing casual distraction. The camera pans around towards the canteen entrance where a calm and composed looking Kenty enters the scene. He is wearing a pair of blue jeans and a casual red hoodie. His hair is slightly jelled and his whole appearance seems remarkably relaxed. Approaching the canteen ordering area, Kenty is welcomed by a bright and pretty young waitress wearing a offical 6WF shirt and a pair of smart black trousers who is taking orders.*

Waitress: Mr Kenty! oh my goodness, what a surprise! what are you doing here? haven't you guys got your own food and drink in your locker-room area's? 

Mr Kenty: Well I'm glad you know my name! I thought I'd just come and mess in with the real hero's of this company. The guys who work and work to make sure this place is up and running without a shadow of a doubt. Us guys down the corridor as they say wouldn't have a chance if it wasn't for the hard-work that these guys put in. I just wish I could get a chance to meet all of them and thank them personally!

Waitress: Well, you guys are the reason the fans turn up week on week here in Birmingham.. the icons. You see the faces of each and every person that comes out of the arena when the show is over.. it's unbelievable. 

Mr Kenty: We only play a small part. These are the real workers! including yourself. Tell you what.. every meal that is ordered by any of these guys and whatever you would like I will pay for, for the next hour..

*Delving into his pocket, Kenty pulls out his black leather wallet and pulls out his debit card and hands it to the waitress who is in disbelief almost as Kenty smiles warmly.*

Waitress: Wow! I don't know what to say.. that's so generous of you.. thanks!

Mr Kenty: No sweat. It's the least I could do for you all.. Wish I could do more. But! I'm sure a few of the canteen's finest meals will raise morale and chins up a little bit! 

Waitress: I'm sure it will.. thank you! Now, what can I get you today Kenty? 

Mr Kenty: Hmm.. I think I will just have a cup of your finest tea please, two sweeteners will be perfect. 

Waitress: Anything else?

Mr Kenty: No thanks! will be fine.. 

*Kenty nods curtly and winks cheekily at the waitress who blushes before scurrying off towards the kitchen area to make a fresh cup of tea. Kenty turns around and heads towards a nearby table. A few stagehands and local talent, look around and up both in awe and a little confused at Kenty's presence. A few local wrestlers in awe and shock, make way for Kenty and hurry away from the table, leaving a space for a confused looking Kenty.*

Mr Kenty: What's wrong guys? I'm just like you all.. I put on my trousers each and every morning like any other guy! please sit down over here. 

Local wrestlers: Well, we got.. uhh.. we got to train! yeah!

*The Local wrestlers hurry off in a frenzy, as Kenty shakes his head and chuckles before sighing and rolling his neck from side to side. Sitting casually, Kenty reaches into his hoodie pocket and looks at his Iphone intently. A few seconds pass before Kenty places it back in his pocket and reluctantly looks into space, almost on another planet. Roving reporter, Jack Reynolds then enters into the shot, wearing a typically smart and sophisticated suit ready and primed for an interview.*

Jack Reynolds: Mr Kenty? Kenty? can I have a quick word?

*Snapping out of his thoughts, Kenty turns around at the roving reporter with a cheeky smile and a small laugh*

Mr Kenty: Wonder how long it would take you to sniff me out Jack! but yeah, for sure, sit down and chill. What can I do you for Jack? a interview of some kinds I imagine!

JR: Indeed Kenty, I figured since you had the night off and I appreciate that things have been a little tough for you recently, I could have the chance for an interview?

Mr Kenty: More than welcome Jack, I'm here all night! 

JR: How has your week been first and foremost, Kenty?

Mr Kenty: Good thanks Jack. It's been pretty quiet again which is cool. I'v had a chance to train harder and spend some time on improving my game and stuff like that. But also, I'v had some time to again kick back and appreciate the small things in life which is fantastic. Just simple things can make the day seem really great and that probably explains why I'm in such a good headspace at the moment. 

Mr Kenty: The past few months have been challenging, tough and exhausting. But I knew what I signed up for when I came to this fed and it has been all that I expected. It does what It says on the tin if you will! which in it's own right is fantastic. Last week was a funny old week I must admit though, satisfying to finally get a win again under my belt but in the same respect, I feel I could have given more. 

Mr Kenty: Essentially, I feel I could have pushed the boundaries a little more. Pushed Lex and Max further and harder than I have done before and finally get the pin. But it wasn't to be.. thankfully, Teej got the pin and gave the pair of us some much need momentum with Destiny on the horizon. And that momentum could go a very long way.. It ruffled some feathers but more importantly proved to Lex and Max, that Teej and I are no fools. And more to the point, we don't like being made a fool out off. Especially infront of all these fans. 

Mr Kenty: It's a shame though we couldn't have made more of an impression last week but I would take a win each and every week. As I said, momentum is key and it's safe to say at this time, momentum is starting to swing our way but as you know Jack, this is a fickle place. Momentum can swing like a pendulum and I'm more than sure that Lex and Max will come back and haunt us, being the ghouls they are. It's a mere matter of time, but when that time comes, Teej and I will be ready. 

JR: So you feel in many ways, this isn't over?

Mr Kenty: Just the beginning, Jack. Lex and I and Teej and Max are far from finished. Months and months of torture and betrayal have stalked Teej and I and therefore retribution will be swift and true. Retribution will come.. I feel ashamed that I must fight my former friend in the future as fully knowing Lex, I know he craves another showdown but a showdown that will cause pain, suffering and cruelty. 

Mr Kenty: Lex and I as I said have plenty still to do and that day will come, and when that day does come, it will produce not only nasty results. Brutal outcomes and everlasting repercussions, but ultimately Mr Kenty will come away looking and feeling stronger than ever before. It's almost our destiny to meet in that squared circle again and finish it for good. And I for one, cannot wait for this showdown once again with Lex.

JR: Well, any Showdown with Lex seems pretty premature as of yet Kenty.. what are your immediate plans?

Mr Kenty: Enjoy the show as a fan! I have a night off.. lucky old me! that means I get to enjoy the canteen, speak to some of the guys and catch up with some old friends. It's always welcome to have a break from that octane world out there, with the lights on bright. It keeps the fatigue at a minimum and means I can go out there next week and show the world what I'm made off. 

Mr Kenty: But indeed, I will not be resting. I'll be watching the show as a fan but I will be scouting and watching the matches with high interest. I cannot wait to see how this Lockdown goes down.. I'm sure without any hitches either.  I'm fascinated to see how all the matches play out and it just feels so cool to watch from the sidelines and get a really cool insight into everyone's games. 

Mr Kenty: With Destiny on the horizon, that Gold Rush Battle royale with such a difference and contrast of styles I need to be immersed in the styles of all of the guys in the back as they simply will all be involved some how and tonight offers that very valuable opportunity to scout some of the guys out and check out their weaknesses.. if any!

Mr Kenty: There are some guys who will be in that match who are former champions, hungry and focused and hell-bent on getting back to the top of the mountain, and these are the guys who need to be watched the most. Therefore complacency.. is a massive no, no. You cannot write anyone off or write anyone in as a shoe-in to win with comfort. In many ways Jack, predict the unpredictable..

*The young waitress enters the shot, handing Kenty his warm cup of tea which Kenty gratefully takes and slowly begins to sip. Suddenly, Kenty's Iphone buzzes loudly as he removes it from his pocket and looks on closely.*

Mr Kenty: Sorry Jack, I got to split. Have a nice evening, and keep an eye on the show! I got a feeling it's going to be a blast!

*Standing up quickly and heading out of the canteen area, Kenty in slight haste heads towards the locker room area of the LG as the scene ends with Reynolds looking on with a hint of confusion and slight shock at Kenty's quick decision to leave. The scene then slowly heads back to the main arena and the action.*

kentyf1

Location : Chesham, Buckinghamshire.. a stone's throw away from our beautiful capital city!

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ Johnson Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:26 pm

*Solomon Riddick walks out on the stage in front of the packed out arena to a mass chorus of boos. There is no music or special effects, just Riddick's dominant presence. His peers out at the crowd, his chest slowly rising and falling, and then he raises a microphone to his mouth.

Riddick: Each week you gather yourselves to hear comments from your favourite 6WF superstars, you stand out here and hang upon every word, like an addict waiting for their next fix. But no matter what you hear, no matter what vocabulary leaves my mouth and enters into the airwaves, it shall not impact upon what actually takes place tomorrow night at Lockdown...

The old adage states, quite rightly, actions speak louder than words ever could!

*Solomon's eyes blink and he seems, for once, lost for words. He moves from left to right, listening to the "you suck" and "boring" chants from the crowd.

Solomon: Every week I tell you of direction, I speak in gospel and I inform each and every one of you what the future holds. But do you listen? Do you even care? Of course you don't, you are human and therefore you are ignorant to anything but materialistic garbage...let's be honest here, I am wasting my breath!

*The crowd cheer and Solomon cannot hold back a smile

Solomon: I thought so, and for that sole reason alone is why I shall no longer speak of prophecy, I shall no longer decipher the stars and lead you into the pastures of salvation...instead I am going to show exactly what happens when you do not listen to me...I am going to allow my actions to take the place of dialogue, welcome to the new age of Solomon Riddick!

For too long have I been overlooked, forced into the doldrums and stacked below talent that pales in significance to mine. Since I returned to this federation I have not showed my true capabilities but now the latch of Pandora's box has been unlocked....now you are about to witness the evil that awaits inside!

*Solomon removes his robe, revealing an amazingly muscular torso underneath.

Solomon: If you cannot take the Resistance seriously then at least you will learn to take me seriously. If you cannot respect the potential of Scorpion or acknowledge the talent that I possess then I will make you sit up and take notice, I will hold you accountable for your ignorance....one way or another, you are going to admit that you were wrong all along.

If I have to sacrifice a superstar every week until I get the plaudits I deserve then so be it, it all starts tomorrow eve.

*Solomon's dark and emotionless eyes focus on the camera

Solomon: Because this message goes out to Visage, from whatever depth of grime he is currently immersed in. You continue to masquerade around this industry as though you are a true ambassador of evil....when in reality you have no idea what beasts lurk in the deepest dark of the night.

But tomorrow I am going to give you a crash course, one you will never forget. You will step into the Lion's Den with a true gladiator and believe me when I tell you....there will be blood!

*Solomon's scarred skin illuminates under the spotlight of the strobes as he steps out onto the rampway.

Solomon: Geoff Steel may have escaped my wrath last week, but he merely delayed the inevitable demise of Re-Genesis.....he passed the book, he shirked responsibility....and like a true ally, he has fled with his tail between his legs....leaving you, Visage, to shoulder your factions' burden.

And shoulder it you shall.....because beneath that mask you are nothing but a scared, pre-pubescent child....when I remove my mask, you do not wake up from your nightmare...that is when the screaming truly begins....

One by one....this company shall fall at my knees and you will know that Solomon Riddick is not only a serious threat to your safety and health....but I am also the last sight you ever seen before they lower the your flame soaked casket into the dirt...

This crusade is not just about the tag team championships....this is not about holding gold around my waist....this is about getting respect, removing the undeserved from their unwarranted positions of power....and replacing them with those of us who truly belong at the mountain peak...

This is not the beginning, 6WF, this is the end...

Your petulance and your corruption has awoken the beast.....now deal with the consequences!

*Solomon looks around at the crowd, growing angry by their chants and lack of interest in what he has just said. He then holds the mic and drops it toward the ground, where he strikes it with his foot and ploughs it straight into a hoard of fans right in front of him.

RJ: My god...

MW: I think someone angered the beast.....Resistance may be back in business...

*The cameras zoom into the crowd and show a young man, around the age of twenty five, who is being helped up by his peers and then attended to by medics. A stream of blood runs from above his eye. Solomon merely smiles and backs away, heading through the curtain and out of sight.

RJ: Solomon has lost it....there must be repercussions for his actions....

MW: I think the only people who are going to pay are the guys on the 6WF roster....I haven't seen Solomon this fired up since he returned...

JJ Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nay Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:50 pm

*The scene goes backstage to find a suited Jack Reynolds standing in front of the camera microphone in hand. Kristal is stood by his side in a pair of black leggings and t-shirt with the words I lost my faith written across it*

Jack Reynolds: At this time I would like to welcome Cameron Faiths ex-girlfriend Kristal. 

*The reporter ignores the dirty look Kristal gives him at the mention of Camerons name*

JR: Now sorry to bring this up Kristal but Cameron has been somewhat quiet on the situation and many of our fans want to know what just happened between the pair of you?

*Kristal angrily stares at Jack*

Kristal: Truthfully!!! I got sick and tired of waiting for Cameron to stop being happy with mediocrity and join me in aiming for something better. I mean have you seen him for the last few weeks fighting Kuinshi over nothing. Cameron is much better than that as he has proved many times, sadly the only person not to realise this is Cameron.

Thats why Kenji Hidari....

????: Why Kenji Hidari what, Kristal?

* Both Kristal and Jack turn to see Cameron Faith walking towards them, dressed in baggy grey joggers, a plain white t-shirt, black cap and the Freeweight title over his belt. Jack Reynolds takes a few steps back handing Kristal the mic as the pair come almost face to face*

CF: Why Kenji Hidari what, Kristal?

Kristal: Thats why Kenji Hidari will become the next Freeweight Champion, he has the desire to get to the top and will let nothing will get in his way, unlike you. He walked out on his countrymen and long time friends Team Japan to join Re-Genesis because they offered him the greater chance of success for gods sake.

So while you find yourself pointlessly fighting a man you have beaten countless time just because he called you a few names, Kenji only has eyes for your title and he is coming for it and trust me because unlike you he won't settle for failure.

*Cameron goes to retort only to be stopped by Kristal*

Kristal: Two weeks ago you said you weren't a leader of men, you weren't the man to lead the fight against Re-Genesis. You were nothing but a soldier Cameron. Well guess what, Clarke James came back to lead the fight against Re-Genesis and where were you. You were nowhere To be seen, too busy fighting an old man over some  spilt milk.

When Re-Genesis attacked Clarke James and Keith leone seven on two last week, where were you? You claim to be a man of the people Cameron but in reality you are nothing but a coward. and the thought of being with a coward disgusts me. 

* Kristal looks at Cameron with a look of contempt*

Kristal: Take it from me Cameron. If you don't find some balls and go on the offensive against Hidari, stand up and be counted in the fight against Re-Genesis then you will just become another no name fuck up living off stories of how you once held the Freeweight Championship.

I can't believe I ever thought you were a man, let alone the man for me!!!!!!

*Kristal hands Jack the microphone before turning a slapping Cameron across the face and storming off, leaving the Freeweight champion shocked speechless and holding his face as Jack Reynolds signs off with a smirk*

Nay

Back to top Go down

Post by Olly Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:55 pm

*The camera cuts backstage to Lukas Takeo's dressing room, where Takeo sits in the corner, legs crossed, arms folded, just looking down at the floor whilst the darkness surrounds him. He can be heard murmuring to himself, before Jack Reynolds enters the room, and he stands up, clutching his head as he does so.*

Takeo: "Yes."

Reynolds: "Just a couple of questions for you Lukas. Firstly how are you feeling, how is your head?"

*Takeo seems to zone out a little before answering the question*

Takeo: "I think you saw last week how I am feeling Jack. This head injury is seriously hampering me at the moment. But I still fight on, like the true competitor that I am. And despite being in such a state, I am still nearly picking up victories week in, week out."

*Takeo shakes his head slightly, trying to shake off the pain*

Reynolds: "How are feeling heading into this weeks tag team match, where you will team up with Crime Lord to face Dopant Zero?"

Takeo: "How do I feel? Not great. Will I still win the match? Yes. Despite what Crime Lord does as my partner, I will not let him get in the way of me defeating those annoying little Japanese idiots. This week I will show 6WF and Crime Lord that Lukas Takeo is back, and that this head injury will keep me down no longer."

*Takeo smirks, before grimacing and feeling his head*

Reynolds: "Lastly, what do you make of Crime Lord's comments about you on commentary last week?"

Takeo: "If Crime Lord thinks his belt is safe for a while yet, then he needs to reconsider. Lukas Takeo will be back for that Hardcore Title. Lukas Takeo will be back to show that not only is he as hardcore as Crime Lord, but that he can go toe to toe with him and defeat him, thus ushering Crime Lord into obsecurity. Why am I so confident? Because this is now my time. This is Takeo Time."

*Takeo begins to walk off into the distance before stopping and clutching his head, as the camera cuts back to ringside...*

Olly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teej Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:41 pm

(A camera travels down a grimy white hallway, occasionally panning to the left and right to reveal curtained off areas. Several nurses walk out from a cubicle and past the shot and a snippet of their conversation is picked up by the mic.)

Nurse #1: I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone as rude as him.

Nurse #2: I know Marge, what an absolutely horrible man.

(The camera comes to a sudden stop and is poked through the opening. Sitting on the hospital bed is a bruised and battered TGA. He tears several tubes that were attached to his body and drops them to the floor. His entire upper body contorts in discomfort as he tries to get to his feet. He sinks back onto the bed and drops his glare to the floor.)

TGA: This shouldn’t be like this… None of this should be like this….

(TGA tilts his head to stare down the lens. His eyebrows are daggered, creating a look of pure rage. Bloodshot eyes and facial hair left unshaven for several days just make him look more animalistic. With one of his huge hands he shelters his eyes, massaging his temple whilst doing so.)

TGA: I am already sick and tired of listening to you Max. Just because everyone has a voice does not mean that everyone should be heard. Right now the only voice that should be listened to is mine! It’s time I got a chance to tell my side of this warped story.

(TGA picks up his jeans off the floor and puts them on underneath his white gown. He tears the gown off from around his neck and throws it to the floor. As this happens, the camera focuses on the cuts, scrapes and scars across TGA’s body. He stands forward to kick the robe towards the curtain, but immediately sinks back to the bed and buries his head in his hands, muffling the sounds that escape his mouth.)

TGA: How the hell did we end up like this? I know it might not seem like we’ve always been close, but I’ll be damned if I was never there when you needed me. You cannot even try to deny that Chris Patricks didn’t leave you in a mess. You want to know what the most unsettling moment of my 6wF career has been? It wasn’t being beaten down by Crime Lord and his cronies, or having my leg broken, or going face to face with an insane Cassius Zhi. It was walking into the locker room the day after Chris Patricks died. Words can’t describe the eeriness and silence that took over. Most unsettling of all was watching Max Adamson break down in front of my very own eyes.

The industry we live in rewards strength and character. In that moment, Max lost any strength he had left and his barriers just dropped. I have no doubt in my mind that the grief and raw emotion shown by him over those first few weeks were genuine. If Max Adamson can fake that degree of inner pain then he’s a damned better actor that I’ve ever given him credit for. Max went against every rule in this business and showed his weakness. You might argue that many other superstars have done so similarly; you’re right, everyone has that one area that we probably won’t ever be able to fully protect. But the thing is, when it gets to us it might open up a whole new reserve of strength and stamina. I can tell you that Max Adamson was empty of both of those qualities.

(TGA bends down to pick up his vest, but is forced to wrap one of his arms around his ribcage. He slowly manages to pull it over his head and force his arms through.)

TGA: I was there for Max Adamson because he needed support. Outside of that ring and off the cameras, there isn’t a great deal of that around. It’s common knowledge that depression in athletes is a huge problem that needs addressing. Whilst medical help can numb the pain, it takes the friends around you to assist you in moving on. That’s what I wanted Max to do. Damn, that’s what most people wanted Max to do. That is not to say that we wanted Max to forget Chris Patricks. That would be absurd. But Max had to be mentally fit before he could step into the ring again. Did this bother Alex Walker? Did it fuck!

I’m not shifting the blame to Walker and 6wF because I don’t know what line Max was feeding them throughout this time. However, I do believe that the big bosses thought that Adamson winning a shot at the World Title would increase ratings. Throwing him into such a high pressure match so soon after losing his best friend was a disgusting move. You would only need to speak to him for 15 minutes or so to see that his head wasn’t in the right place. But hey, who needs proper mental stability of their athletes when you could score 0.5 or higher in the demographic that advertisers are most interested in. Not 6wF!

(TGA looks at the pile of pills left beside a glass of water on his bedside table. He swipes them all into the palm of his hands and throws them to the back of his throat, taking a big swig of water to wash them down.)

TGA: So I suppose that brings me to the match where this all started, according to Max. He believes that I acted in a disgusting and devious way that denied him the chance of fulfilling the ultimate tribute to Chris Patricks. We know that Max blames me solely for this because I broke up one of his pin attempts during that match. I broke up several pin attempts in the course of that match, it was nothing personal against Max Adamson or Chris Patricks. Just because he thought that I had no chance of winning the match meant that I should roll over so that he could. The death of a friend does not entitle you to a shot at the big one; it’s hardwork, perseverance and ability that get you there.

But since that day Max Adamson has held a vendetta against me. If his fate was to win the World Championship in memory of Chris then it will still happen. It just might not be at Destiny or even in 2013. It is unacceptable to try to cash in on his death. In recent weeks it appears as if Max Adamson is over the death of his best friend. In comparison to the grief-stricken Adamson I saw the day after and the Adamson I saw last week, there is no similarities whatsoever. The tears you see now are crocodile; the breakdowns you see are staged. All so Max can score cheap victories and worm his way to the top. Other guys might not be bothered so much by this, I get it, Re-Genesis is a huge problem plaguing 6wF at the moment and I have as much of a problem with them as the next man. This is a faction leading 6wF to the dark ways of corruption and cowardice. The numbers game isn’t so stacked in their favour anymore and I bet this terrifies them!

I hope that Max Adamson is as terrified as Re-Genesis. The realisation must be settling in now that I am not a man to be messed with. I tried being as sympathetic and caring as I could be, but you throw my good nature back in my face. The woman you claim to love is scared of you Max, why can’t you see that? As if she hasn’t had enough bad luck in the past 12 months, she now gets stuck with an egotistical jerk pretending to be devastated by the death of a friend.

(TGA pulls on some socks and pushes his feet into a pair of trainers. He gets to his feet and walks over to the curtain, he looks outside and checks the hallway.)

TGA: You might be feeling stung by these words Max, but the truth hurts. At first I wanted to support you, then I wanted to help you, but now I just want to hurt you. You don’t deserve any support from anybody anymore. I don’t care how many times you want to sneak up and attack me; in all honesty I should have expected something like that from someone as despicable as you. And now I do expect it. I walk around now expecting you to come from every single angle imaginable.

You see people thought that I had it out for everyone in 6wF when I returned and I did. A lot of people had pissed me off and I felt it was time to dish out a little retribution. But now I’ve got a hit list that only has one name on it… Max Adamson.

(TGA slips out between the two curtains and walks off down the corridor.)

Teej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lee Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Early in the morning, the arena is empty but for various workers putting the finishing touches to the ring and ramp area.

High in the executive boxes a light flickers on, the camera cuts to inside to show Logan Kincade stood staring at the ring.

Suddenly a shadow appears covering Logan who turns with a snarl on his face.

LK: What the fuck do you want?

Udo Berg is stood staring at Logan emotionless the two men share a moment of silence before Udo clears his throat. He walks into the room and picks at the bowl of snacks filled ready for the evenings show before he sits on a couch throwing handfuls of jellybeans into his mouth.

Udo: Mr Kincade.... I can't help... but have noticed, that you haff been... how you say, absent these past few weeks.

Logan smirks before he takes a seat opposite Udo, placing his briefcase purposly between hmself and Udo.

Udo: You do realise, that briefcase doess not belong to you?

LK: You do realise I don't give two shits what you think?

Udo smirks and nods his head at Logan who smirks back.

Udo: Do not get me wrong Mr Kincade, I admire your spirit. I feel ve haff started off on the wrong foot. But you must accept that ve vill not allow you to cash that briefcase in on Mr Zhi, you see...

Udo sits forward

Udo: ...ve haff a plan, a master plan iff you vill, unt it requires us to have complete power, now I cannot divulge the full plan

Logan nods with an understanding look on his face.

Udo: But you must see how Re-Genesis cannot be stopped. Infact ve haff very similar aspirations to yourself Mr Kincade.

Logan looks angry at Udo

Udo: Ve both vish to see the end of 6WF in it's current guise, unt rebuild it like a phoenix rising from the ashes

LK: Let me stop you right there fuck face, we are nothing alike, you people fight for Walker, Alex fucking Walker?, all he wants is to move from fed to fed destroying them from within, like a cancer. The reason being apparently nothing more than he is a joyless old man who has nothing better to do with his time... I just want to see a federation where the best are given the chances to win titles, not the most profitable goody two shoe mother fuckers or those who pair themselves with the owners, like puppets.

This is what I will do when I am the champion, I will beat this place down with my bare hands and then start anew. so don't you dare compare me to yourself you giant sack of shit

Udo snarls at Logan as the giant German stands and walks over to the breifcase as Logan jumps up to meet him and the two superstars glare into each others faces

Udo: You are nothing but an annoyance Mr Kincade, do not overestimate your position, you are like a fly, unt I vill svat you....unt it would be meine pleasure

Logan smirks at Udo

LK: I am the number one contender arsewipe, but I revel in being an annoyance to you and your boyband members, I ain't going anywhere Udo, you tell Walker that, and you tell Cassius that Logan's coming for him.....

Udo smirks at Logan before he picks up the briefcase, he looks at it and smiles before pushing it forcefully into Kincade's chest and walking off as Logan smirks as The giant rounds the corner

LK: I'm coming Zhi....

Lee

http://www.leekilleen.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:28 pm

Dopant Zero and Hidari Kenji RP
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The scene opens up in a 6WF Arena where the fans are overhyped and excited about this Friday....Shook Ones blast as Kenzaki Nogami leaded by Tsukasa walks out in the crowd of booes)

RJ- Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen we are just a day away from Lockdown where you see these two men..the former and longest reigning tag team champs taking on Crime Lord & Lucas Takeo. How will the former tag team champions get back into the title scene to take on Re-Genesis?

(Tsukasa walks into the ring as he is handed a microphone.."shook ones" dies down.)

Tsukasa- I see each and everyone of you people here in this Arena and I see that you all don't like nor do either of y'all appreciate us as a tag team.

(The fans boo)

Tsukasa- Kenzaki and I are not out here to talk you people down...for the last past months ever since losing the belts...Kenzaki and I have come to the realization that what we do in this ring and what we have with Team Japan at one point don't make us bigger and badder.

(WHAT?)

Tsukasa- Kenzaki and I have come to the realization if you want something it must be earned and the fact about earning something is achieving it.

(WHAT?)

Tsukasa- ....

(Kenzaki cuts him off)

Kenzaki- I got this..... Tsukasa and I have come to the realization that every dog is going to have their day and as we continue to grow as a tag team we hit roadblocks. Especially with Re-Genesis in existence it's hard for us to get what we deserve and thats our titles back!

(WHAT?)

Kenzaki- As long as Re-Genesis is in a existence there will never be no rest! I want to defeat and destroy Re-Genesis from the inside out as a Native of Japan. I want you people to realize that yes we do have wrongs and yes we did do things that was disrespectful to the company but what we also know is that we are not here in this company to play sad dogs. No! We are here for gold!

Tsukasa- I want to be a 2-time Tag Team Champion! Do you Kenzaki??

Kenzaki- Of course which is why Crime Lord & Lucas Takeo we are bringing the fight to you boys! We wish you the best of luck but we are going all out to stop and defeat you boys! If this means a title opportunity down the line..We
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Essence" blast on the PA as the fans are in booes as Re-Genesis member Hidari Kenji walks out with a microphone in hand with his 6WF Censored Shirt)

(The fans are booing)

Hidari- Shut my music off..

("Essence" dies down)

Hidari- Well...Well....Well..... it's been a while since the three of us was at the same place at the same time...boys....

(Tsukasa and Kenzaki looks dead at Hidari)

Hidari- Oh don't mind me...if you think I've come out here to talk you fine gentlemen down...that's not why I'm out here...you see boys I feel bad ever since you two lost the Tag Team Belts...you know why because you two are spoiled...You two are like dogs and you bit the hand of the owner...you hurt me and you dishonored our code of Japan!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- And you two boys have the audacity to come out here and give these buzzards of people in this Arena your sorrow and reasoning on why you feel that they should accept your apology where you have sin! New Flash boys these people don't care about you! These people don't care about your existence just as the same way they don't care about Re-Genesis and what we have done thus far in this company!

(Hidari pauses)

Hidari- In due time boys you will learn the truth and you will follow the truth! I am no mere walking savoir but I am a mere human with the ability to seek out followers who believe what I believe. Who feel my pain!

Hidari-... I

(Tsukasa cuts Hidari off)

Tsukasa- Blah Blah Blah Blah Blahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The fans cheer)

Tsukasa- You know what Hidari since you want to talk like you're a Asian Priest! How about you do us all a favor and "SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!"

(The fans cheer)

Tskuasa- You are not the voice of words or whatever and as far as I know we were never followers of you in fact we were proud we use you we were proud we munipulated you because you was live-stock waiting to be fed to the wolves. You was never a leader and you was never someone we wanted to look up to because Hidari you are a joke!

(Hidari laughs)

Kenzaki- Starting today you are looking at a new Dopant Zero....a new Dopant Zero that will bust their asses trying to fight and secure what they will achieve and I'm damn sure Dopant Zero will be the reason for Re-Genesis losing everything!

Hidari- You two chosen the path to kiss these people's asses! As expected but neither of you will be successful because you will never acknowledge success in this business. In case you two boys haven't noticed you're looking at your Freeweight Champion right now!

Tsukasa- Says the person who lost to Cameron Faith twice!

Hidari- Funny! Words are nothing but what comes from the brain when you think of them. My actions get me far in this business! Don't worry about me! Worry about yourself!

Kenzaki- Well 6WF Fans how many people in here thinks Hidari's full of $hit!?

(The fans are screaming loud as Hidari smirks)

Tsukasa- Starting today Re-Genesis is bound to be on life support and there is nothing you can do about it!

(The lights goes out in the Arena as no one can't see what's going on.. The lights come back on and shows hooded men are jumping and attacking the Dopant Zero members..while Hidari is up at the ramp laughing)

Hidari- You see what you boys fail to realize why you get your asses kicked is that Re-Genesis is my BROTHERHOOD!

THOSE WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE BROTHERHOOD WILL STAND AND FIGHT WITH THE BROTHERHOOD!

(The fans are booing)

(Hidari walks down to the ramp and up the stairs. He enters the ring as the hooded men picks Tsukasa up..Tsukasa looks motionless as he spits in Hidari's face)

Hidari- AND THOSE WHO ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE BROTHERHOOD IS GOING TO GET THEIR ASSES KICKED!

(Hidari puts Tsukasa on his shoulders and hits him with a GENSHIN! Hidari stares down at Tsukasa as he signals the hooded men to pick Kenzaki up)

Hidari- You people fail to realize the power of Re-Genesis and what we are here to do! The dominance over 6WF will never stop and that is my word! Nay Bother if you are watching here is a message sent directly for you!

MW- SUPERICK by Hidari!!!!!!

(Hidari superkicked Kenzaki chin off as he flies back and faints)

Hidari- This is the message that is being sent to those who opposes us!

THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT IS BEING SENT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T FOLLOW US!

MY BROTHERHOOD WILL NEVER STOP GROWING! 8/17/13!

I WILL KILL FOR MY BROTHERHOOD!

(Scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Cable Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:47 pm

Hidari Kenji RP
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hidari is shown walking back in the backstage Arena with a towel over his head as 6WF Reporters rushes him..

6WF Reporter- Hidari! Hidari! Please explain your actions!!

(Hidari looks and smiles)

Hidari- You people don't deserve to hear no reasoning from myself about the actions I conflicted in the ring! I want you all to be clear about my motive! This Friday it's not all about teaming with my sloppy seconds of who held the European Championship after me. It's about sending a message straight to the man name Cameron Faith! If you think my hunger and desire to take that freeweight championship off of you has stop well guess again because hell will be frozen on earth!

(Hidari pauses)

6WF Reporter- Well Hidari how do you feel about the words of Kristal??

(Hidari laughs)

Hidari- Cameron Faith RUN! Because your time as Freeweight Champion is about to end and is coming down as a closed curtain! I will see you Friday!

(Hidari walks off as the scene fades away)

Cable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down