6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown results 16th May

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown results 16th May Empty 6WF Lockdown results 16th May

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:14 pm

"Rest In Pieces" blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Lockdown goes live to air with an extravagant display of pyrotechnics and strobe lighting. The camera then pans to RJ and Michael Wire at the announce table.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, and welcome to 6WF Lockdown. I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary!

MW: Evening RJ, and welcome to the millions of folk watching this show on Eurosport and Eurosport HD. What a show we have in store for you tonight!

RJ: Last week, we saw Jonathan Creed announce a huge time attack match for the 6WF European Title, and those qualifiers begin in earnest tonight!

MW: Some huge matches, including Edward Kent against Cameron Faith.

RJ: And our main event sees Chris Patricks competing in-ring for the first time since winning the world title, and the first time since Max interrupted his title celebration.

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown results 16th May Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown results 16th May

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:20 pm

*Backstage Tobias Gold is waiting, Jack Reynolds walks up to him.*

TG: I'm serious, if you keep me waiting one more time, I won't be doing anymore interviews with you.

JR: What do you mean?

TG: You left me stood here last week, and you've done it again this week. I'm a busy man, and I don't appreciate my time being wasted.

This week, I face that slack jawed eatener James McManus for a 2nd week in a row. The man that’s indirectly the reason for the BPB not currently being the Tag Champs. Last week was your punishment for that, for not being able to carry your own weight in a tag team where you're the lightest man.

This week, this week is just for my enjoyment and to re-emphasise that I am the single greatest singles wrestler in this company. The BPB are here to stay, and at the next Pay Per View, we will all be walking away with title gold.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:21 pm

Match 1

RJ: Singles action to kick tonight's Lockdown off, and it's the first of several Time Attack qualifying matches scheduled for tonight.

MW: We've got Tobias Gold, of The Boro Park Boyz, competing in only his second match, up against former tag team champion James McManus.

RJ: We saw these two face off last week, and McManus will be hoping for a change in fortune after that loss.

‘Sad but True’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd cheer for James McManus who steps out onto the stage. He raises his arm in the air before removing his shirt and throwing it into the crowd. He walks down the ramp slapping the hands of the fans then gets into the ring.

MW: It's been a tough time for McManus and Fanatic as of late, but tonight represents an opportunity for both of them to turn that around.

“Paper Planes” hits as notes come falling from the ceiling and Tobias comes walking out onto the stage with a clearly empty bottle of WKD in his hands. Tobias pretends to down the drink and then runs frantically around the entrance way grabbing bills before the fans can get to them, as he then taunts the fans. Tobias then slides into the ring and starts to try and mock and embarrass the referee before the match begins.

RJ: A very confident individual...

MW: You saw him last week RJ, he has every reason to be confident!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Gold goes in for the lock-up, but McManus quickly applies a front facelock, and then fires off a series of huge European Uppercuts into the chin of Gold, who stumbles into the ropes. McManus whips him out across the ring, before running off the ropes and knocking the BPB man down with a stiff right-arm clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

Gold kicks out, McManus goes straight back onto the offensive with a series of hard knee drops down into the face. McManus then steps back, allowing Gold to rise before kicking him in the gut, McManus then slams Gold down by the head. Gold stirs, McManus runs in and nails a knee trembler to the head. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

RJ: McManus started this match off at a quick pace, clearly not happy with what transpired last week.

McManus locks in an armbar on Gold. he drags him to his feet, before pulling the arm down into an armbreaker. McManus keeps the hold applied, dragging in McManus and flinging him down into the canvas with a snap suplex. Gold stumbles up, McManus pops Gold up into the air and hits a short powerbomb.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Gold drives the shoulder up off the mat. McManus lifts him to his feet, hitting a series of right hands, before slinging him over his shoulders. He goes for a powerslam, but Gold drops down the back. He pulls McManus in and then connects with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2..................Kick out!

MW: Gold needed to get a counter, McManus was in total control of this match.

Tobias Gold gets to his feet, he dusts himself down before picking up McManus and hitting him with a headbutt. This jolts McManus into action, he throws a big right-hand which Gold ducks under. He quickly pops McManus up into the air with an atomic drop, before bouncing off the ropes and nailing a huge forearm smash. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up. Gold allows the former tag team champion up into the air before body-slamming him firmly into the canvas. Gold then drags McManus closer to the corner, hitting a diving headbutt, before then going to the top rope. Gold steadies himself, before diving off and nailing a flying elbow drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Gold gets to his feet, again happy to let McManus rise to his feet. Gold then Irish whips McManus firmly into the corner, before running in and hitting a stinger splash. McManus staggers out of the corner, Gold snapmares him down to the mat before running the ropes...

MW: Gold with the knee to the head this time!

Ref: 1........................2......................Kick out!

McManus forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Gold lifts him to his feet, setting up for the Bankrupt, but McManus blocks. Gold again attempts the Fisherman suplex, but again it's blocked. This time, McManus manages to counter with a Fisherman's suplex of his own.

RJ: There's the technical ability of McManus, he has a counter for everything.

Ref: 1..................2................kick out!

James McManus gets to his feet, and immediately goes up to the top rope. He waits for Gold to rise, before diving off and connecting with a high-angled crossbody block. Gold rolls up, and McManus hits a big boot to the skull of the BPB man.

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Gold kicks out, McManus lifts up the BPB man and whips him out across the ring, connecting with a big spinebuster. He covers.

Ref: 1.....................2.................Kick out!

McManus stands waiting for Gold to rise...

MW: He's lining up his finisher here...

RJ: Jacob Wolf! What's he doing?

Jacob Wolf runs down the ramp, he leaps onto the ring apron and tries to enter the squared circle with the ref blocking him off. Jeb Wolf then leaps out from the crowd rolling a WKD bottle into the ring. McManus marches towards Gold, while the ref deals with the other Wolf brother.

Gold cracks the WKD bottle across the head of McManus, Gold gets to his feet and grabs the bloodied and groggy McManus...

MW: The Downturn!

Jacob Wolf leaps off the apron, the ref turns around just as Gold goes into the cover.

Ref: 1.............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

MW: Tobias Gold wins, two weeks in a row now he has defeated James McManus.

RJ: That shouldn't even count as a victory, he needed interference and a weapon to win this.

MW: Don't be ridiculous, he'd have won that match anyway.

RJ: McManus was about to hit his finisher!

MW: He didn't though did he? A good win for Gold, and what a chance he has to make an immediate name for himself in that Time Attack match.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:22 pm

Jack Reynolds is stood backstage with Mike Hill.

JR: So Mike, Cassius Zhi stands between you and the Time Attack match, how do you rate your chances?

MH: Well Mike Hill always rates his chances as sky high because Mike Hill's a confident son of a gun. There's a lot riding on this match, Mike Hill's spot in the Time Attack match, revenge for the 'someofus' campaign attack. The European Championship should still have Mike Hill's name on it and tonight Mike Hill will take one more step towards that happening. Clarke James and Cassius Zhi will regret ever attacking Mike Hill.

JR: Why do you think the 'some of us' people have targeted you?

MH: Well Jack, when you've been as successful as Mike Hill, you get a target on your back. This attracts people who want to make a name for themselves. Well Clarke James and Cassius Zhi, you've been away for a while and you're not going to be able to just throw Mike Hill around a bit to try and prove a point. Mike Hill fights back. You see some of us aren't cowardly sons of bitches. Some of us stand up and fight like men. And tonight you'll discover that some of us are better than others. Thanks Jack.

Mike Hill walks away and Jack Reynolds nods back at the camera.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Match 2
Time Attack Qualifier
Mike Hill vs Cassius Zhi

RJ: So next we’ll find out who will join Logan Kincade and Tobias Gold in the Time Attack match for the 6WF European Championship at Explosion!

MW: And this one has a little history to it as well, at Chaos Cassius Zhi and Clarke James of the ‘some of us’ campaign attacked Mike Hill after his unsuccessful match with Tom Ree.

RJ: I’m sure that revenge will be playing on Hill’s mind as well as the opportunity to qualify for the match.

‘Next Big Thing’ blasts out of the speakers and Mike Hill happily steps out onto the stage. He claps the hands of fans as he walks down the ramp, at the bottom he pulls his T-shirt off and throws it into the crowd before sliding under the bottom rope. He runs the ropes before jumping up to the middle rope in the corner and raising his arms in the air.

RJ: Mike Hill has been involved in Time Attack matches before, he was European Champion only recently and he will be determined to be involved and champion again.

MW: Of all the people to come up against in qualifying, Cassius Zhi would be right down at the bottom of his list though. Not only is Zhi one of the most destructive forces in 6WF history but he’s also got a personal problem with Mike Hill.

‘They Say’ booms out around the arena and the crowd boo loudly, Cassius Zhi slowly walks out onto the stage. He strides slowly and carefully down the ramp, his eyes steely and staring straight ahead. He cracks his knuckles together before walking up the steps into the ring and then steps through the middle rope into the ring.

RJ: Cassius got a big victory in his first match back last week when he and Clarke James got the win over Perfect Jack and Cameron Faith.

MW: He will be eager to continue it here against Mike Hill, I think this ‘some of us’ campaign will use victories to further their cause.

The bell rings and Mike Hill starts with the offense going for a big kick, but Cassius Zhi catches Mike Hill’s leg and takes Mike down before catching Hill with a hard elbow to the side of Mike Hill’s face. Cassius drags Mike Hill to the corner and then lifts him up. He chops him across the chest hard, leaving a noticeable red mark across his chest before throwing him across the ring.

RJ: Cassius Zhi is dominating early on, Mike Hill hasn’t got a second of offence in.

Cassius pulls Mike up and he whips him into the ropes, when he comes running back Cassius catches him with a hard kick to the mid-section and then hits a quick facebuster. He rolls Hill over and covers.

1…kick out!

MW: Early attempt.

Cassius stands up and the crowd boo, he twitches his neck from side to side before violently pulling Mike Hill up by his arm and then grabs him and hits him with a belly to belly slam. He pulls Mike Hill up again and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. He lifts Mike Hill up again and just throws him outside of the ring.

RJ: This is frightening from Cassius Zhi. He’s been gone since last year’s Born in Fire, but he seems to have gotten better since then. Based on this he’s not far off his peak condition. He’s man-handling Mike Hill.

Mike Hill is struggling back to his feet on the outside trying to use the announcer’s table to get back to his feet, Cassius Zhi stalks him and then grabs him by the hair and smashes his face into the announcer’s table. Cassius elbows Mike Hill twice under the jaw before whipping him hard into the steel steps. Cassius rolls in and then out of the ring to restart the referee’s count.

MW: Cassius Zhi is a master of the ring.

Zhi waits for Mike Hill to use the fan’s barrier to get himself up as the crowd give him encouragement. Cassius charges at Mike Hill and drives a knee hard into the rib-cage of the former European champion. He grabs Hill and throws him back into the ring and follows, Cassius hooks the leg for the pin.

1………2kick out!

RJ: Such heart from Mike Hill, but he’s got to be careful here. He might risk serious injury trying to stay in this match.

Cassius gets up and has a slight smirk on his face, he stomps hard on the elbow of Mike Hill, before moving to his hands and stomping on them. Mike Hill is trying to use Cassius to get up and Zhi smirk keeps getting bigger, he violently pulls Mike Hill up before pushing him forward.

MW: DRAGON’S FURY!

RJ: DODGED! OVER THE HILL! MIKE HAS GOT TO GO FOR THE PIN!

Replays show Mike Hill managing to avoid the roundhouse kick and then connecting with the diamond dust. Mike and Cassius are both laid out in the centre of the ring.

MW: Cassius’ damage taking its’ toll, Mike hasn’t been able to for the pin.

Mike Hill slowly covers Cassius.

1……..2……….

RJ: KICK OUT!

Mike Hill rolls back over looking dejected, he pushes himself up groggily and then climbs up to the top rope. He signals for the Next Big Move.

RJ: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?!

Clarke James runs down the ramp and then gets up onto the apron, the referee is furious and shouting at Clarke James to get down, Mike Hill is looking at James on the apron angrily.

RJ: DIVING SENTON! MIKE HILL HAS TAKEN CLARKE JAMES OUT!

Mike Hill dives off the top rope to the outside, taking Clarke James out with a diving senton and landing on his feet. The crowd go crazy for Mike Hill who quickly slides back into the ring, gets to his feet and…

MW: SHOCKWAVE!

Mike Hill is hit with a sudden Shockwave by Cassius Zhi and he just flops down to the mat, Cassius covers.

1…………….2………………..3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

RJ: Cassius Zhi is in the Time Attack match!

MW: And based on this match, the other competitors should be very worried, Mike Hill spent almost the entire match being taken apart.

RJ: Let’s be clear though, Mike Hill had come back and had he connected with the Next Big Move, you’d have thought he’d have won this match. Clarke James’ distraction ruined what could have been.

MW: Such is life RJ. Clarke James was simply out here to support his friend.

RJ: He knew exactly what he was doing. You’ve got to think this won’t be the last of Mike Hill and the ‘someofus’ campaign though, Clarke James will be Hill’s number one target.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:31 pm

*Jack Reynolds is stood backstage....

JR: Ladies and Gentleman, my guest at this time, Crime Lord.

*Crime Lord walks into shot, the crowd boo and he just smirks.

JR: Crime Lord, are you prepared for this Time Attack qualifier?

Crime Lord: What kind of dumb-ass question is that Jack? I mean even by your standards Jack, that really is stupid. If I win this match, I have a chance of winning the European Title. I like winning any kind of title, but the European Title would be particularly special for me, this is the one title I need to truly complete my CV and solidify my status as the best competitor 6WF has ever seen. So yes Jack, I am ready.

JR: We saw you and Logan Kincade butt heads last week...

Crime Lord: That was typical Logan. He thinks that kind of move was smart, but that's because he isn't all there, I must have beaten his head in a few too many times. Logan clearly thought he was safe from my clutches, that he wouldn't have to face me again for that title. But as always, Logan was wrong. And now once I've disposed of Fanatic, I will get my revenge.

You are looking at a man who went through an entire Time Attack match without losing the world championship. 60 minutes, and not one pinfall. Logan Kincade simply can't do that. Like or lump it, that European Title is as good as mine once I qualify for this match.

*Crime Lord strides off, leaving Reynolds stood there.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:31 pm

*AFTER THE MATCH*

Clarke James and Cassius Zhi are walking backstage after Cassius' match with Mike Hill.

CJ: First step complete Cassius, you're in that match, capture the European Championship and we'll show the whole world what this campaign is about. We're the holders of truth, the campaigners for transparency. If you get that title and I get mine, we'll have the podiums we need to get our voices heard. Now go get ready, we've got work to do.

Cassius walks into his locker room and Clarke James waits outside, he starts whistling his own theme tune when suddenly he can hear something down the corridor. Clarke James tries to hear what is happening when suddenly a body comes flying into shot.

Mike Hill has started to attack Clarke James and is throwing punch after punch into James in the corridor before a team of security comes pouring down the corridor and grabs Hill, pulling him away.

MH: This isn't over Clarke! It's only just beginning!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Match 3

The Fanatic vs Crime Lord

RJ: The Time attack qualifiers continue up next.

MW: We've already seen one half of the Parasite Killers in action, with James McManus losing out to Tobias Gold of the Boro Park Boyz.

RJ: It doesn't get any easier for the Parasite Killers, as The Fanatic finds himself up against 6WF's most decorated superstar, Crime Lord.

"Change(in the house of flies)" roars out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as The Fanatic stalks slowly out onto the stage, a towel draped over his head. He flicks his head back to remove the towel, before pacing down the ramp and climbing up the steel steps, then over the top rope into the ring.

RJ: The Fanatic is a physically imposing competitor, undeniably, but that doesn't count for much against someone like Crime Lord.

'Rain Wizard’ blasts out and the crowd boo loudly as Crime Lord saunters out from the back, he ignores the crowd as he strides down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope into the ring. He flexes his muscles in the ring and glares at The Fanatic.

MW: We know that Crime Lord wants that European Title, we saw that in the way his teaming with Logan Kincade went last week.

RJ: Those two were never going to get along, and as much as Crime Lord proved he wants Kincade's title, it was the champ who got the advantage.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The Fanatic and Crime Lord lock-up, and Fanatic drives Crime Lord back into the corner. Fanatic hits a series of headbutts, before whipping Crime Lord to the adjacent corner. Fanatic follows in with a clothesline, Crime Lord staggers out of the corner straight into a pop-up powerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.........kick out!

Fanatic drags up Crime Lord, before sending him down into the canvas with a snap suplex. Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, and he walks straight into a big boot to the skull by The Fanatic. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1......................2...............Kick out!

RJ: This is a great start by Fanatic, perhaps we underestimated his power game.

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up. Fanatic hauls him to his feet, going for a piledriver but Crime Lord counters with a back body drop. Fanatic rolls to his feet, and Crime Lord hits a big clothesline on the former European Champion, he then hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Crime Lord gets to his feet, he waits for Fanatic to rise before picking him up by the legs and driving him into the turnbuckles. Fanatic slumps down, and Crime Lord then drives a succession of big stomps down into the head. Crime Lord then runs in, connecting with a cannonball senton on The Fanatic. Crime Lord drags him out of the corner and makes the cover.

Ref: 1....................2................Kick out!

Fanatic kicks out, Crime Lord rolls him onto his front and then connects with a series of knees down into the back before locking in a seated rear waistlock. He slowly drags Fanatic to his feet, flinging him down into the mat with a German suplex. Fanatic gets to his feet, he runs at Crime Lord who takes him down with an STO, which bounces Fanatic's head off the mat. He covers.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

MW: Crime Lord in total control now, as I expected.

Crime Lord drags up Fanatic, he whips him out across the ring and then connects with a big spinebuster on the rebound. Crime Lord runs off the ropes, leaping into the air and connecting with a big splash down onto the Parasite Killer. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.................kick out!

Fanatic forces the shoulder up. Crime Lord lifts him to his feet, before throwing him down into the mat with a Fisherman's suplex. Crime Lord then steps back methodically, lining up Fanatic...

RJ: Mafia Mow Down!

Ref: 1......................2......................Kick Out!

Crime Lord isn't perturbed by the close call, he stands over Fanatic waiting for him to rise, he then lifts him onto his shoulders...

MW: LOCK N LOAD!

Ref: 1.....................................2..................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: And just like that, it's over.

MW: Short, simple and destructive, that's what we've come to expect from Crime Lord over the years.

RJ: An incredibly impressive performance, and we now have our 2nd qualifier for the Time Attack match for the European Title.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:33 pm

We cut to backstage where Tom Ree is stood with a happy looking Jack Reynolds.

JR "After last weeks fiasco the board has mandated that Tom Ree, the teacher, make himself available to be interviewed by me. So here tonight, opposite me, is Tom Ree. Now Tom, you got a huge win over Nemesis last week and face him again this week, is there anything you will bring forward from last week that helped you get the win."

TR "Of course. As you have known about this interview for numerous days, could you not have prepared for it with better questions. I am the teacher, the biggest intellect in the company, of course I have taken things forward from last week. Am I likely to announce them to the viewers. Of course not Jack! Next question."

JR: "This is a match to qualify for the European title match, can you win the title?"

TR: "Of course I can win the title Jack. I am the future of this company. It is all part of my journey to the top. Titles and victories are all part of it. Besides my challengers for the hardcore title has been nothing short of laughable, maybe a Second title would bring out some real challengers."

JR: "Well best of luck for this week Tom and thank you for your time."

Tom grunts and walks off

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:33 pm

Nemesis is backstage with Kayleigh Reed.

KR: Hey Nemesis, not a great few weeks for you. Lost to Kenty at Chaos and then lost last week to Tom Ree, how are you feeling?

N: I can hear the doubters Kayleigh, I can hear the naysayers. They say Nemesis has lost it, they say Nemesis is a has-been, a relic of a by-gone era, when monsters weren't as bad as they are today. Well that isn't true Kayleigh. I may not be the same evil monstrosity I have been in the past, but I'm smarter, I'm wiser and I've got a hell of a lot more heart. That means that every week I go out there and I put everything I've got on the line and if that's not enough then the week after I try harder, I keep working to be the best and I want my name to be one people fear, I want people to dread having to face me.

KR: Well this week you get chance to avenge what happened last week when you face Tom Ree again, this time with the Time Attack match the prize, you think you can do what you couldn't last week?

N: Definitely, Tom Ree is the teacher, well I will teach him a few lessons this week. Like how he can expect my A game, and he better bring his because anything less and I'll leave him wishing that he'd never left the classroom!

KR: Thanks Nemesis.

N: Thank you Kayleigh.

Nemesis walks off towards the ring area.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Match 4
Time Attack Qualifier
Nemesis vs Tom Ree

RJ: A really interesting match-up now to find out who will join Logan Kincade, Tobias Gold, Cassius Zhi and Crime Lord in the Time Attack match.

MW: Last week Tom Ree picked up an impressive win over Nemesis but they face off again this week with something on the line.

‘Successful’ blasts out of the speakers and the crowd boo as Tom Ree walks out the Hardcore Championship around his waist. He walks down the ramp ignoring the jeering and booing fans as he does so. He raises the title in the air and then slides under the bottom rope. He hands the championship to the referee and starts instructing him what to do to keep it safe.

RJ: Tom Ree is always looking to teach people lessons, well this week he has a chance to deliver another one to Nemesis.

MW: Nemesis is a relic, the only thing he should be used for is as a history lesson to show how much stronger the 6WF roster is these days.

‘Epilogue’ blasts out and the crowd go crazy, Nemesis walks out onto the stage, smoke billowing under his feet. Two pyrotechnics go off either side of him and he surveys the arena. Nemesis strides down the ramp towards the ring, tagging the fans hands. He climbs over the top rope into the ring, glaring at Ree.

RJ: Nemesis looks even more determined than usual, he’s got a lot to prove tonight, a lot of people are beginning to doubt him.

MW: Quite rightly so.

The bell rings and Tom Ree avoids a big swinging right hand from Nemesis and then ducks under a big boot, before sweeping Nemesis’ legs from beneath him. Tom Ree grabs Nemesis by the arm and puts him in an arm bar.

MW: Grounding the big man, brilliant tactics.

Tom Ree repeatedly elbows Nemesis’ shoulder before standing up and then kicking Nemesis hard in the chest. He takes a run up and then goes for a kick but suddenly Nemesis grabs him and throws him up into a powerbomb position before slamming him down with huge force.

RJ: What a move!

1………2….kick out!

RJ: We nearly saw Nemesis win there! What a powerbomb, a move he didn’t manage to pull off the last time these two met.

Tom Ree rolls out of the ring and holds the back of his neck. Nemesis steps over the top rope to get to the outside and follows Tom Ree who scurries backwards. Nemesis turns around the corner and Ree dropkicks the steel steps which smash into Nemesis’ knees.

MW: Tom Ree is so aware of his surroundings.

Tom Ree rolls back into the ring and shouts at the referee to count Nemesis out. He gets to six before Nemesis climbs back into the ring. Tom Ree starts stomping down hard on Nemesis’ back before grabbing him in a headlock and then getting him in a body scissors. He grabs Nemesis arm and wraps it around his back.

RJ: That move looks excruciating!

Nemesis manages to grab the ropes and Tom Ree keeps the hold locked in.

1……….2…………3……….4……broken

RJ: Tom Ree making use of the five count rule there.

Tom Ree walks away from Nemesis and claps his hands together. He waits for Nemesis to push himself up and then runs and goes for a kick but Nemesis catches him in mid-air and then slams him hard down into the mat. Nemesis raises his arm in the air before grabbing Tom Ree by the throat, he lifts him up for the chokeslam, but Tom Ree starts kicking out so Nemesis throws him into the corner and then charges into him, landing a huge body slam.

MW: Nemesis is over 300 pounds, Tom Ree might be crushed.

Tom Ree stumbles forward before flopping down onto the mat. Nemesis gets a big cheer and he pulls Ree back to his feet before throwing him onto his shoulders.

RJ: Setting up for the Deathwish….

MW: LAST LESSON!

RJ: NO! Big Boot!

Replays show Tom Ree sliding down Nemesis back and then going for his finisher but Nemesis manages to fight out and hit a big boot.

RJ: Seems Nemesis has learnt from last week, almost identical but this time he stops the Last Lesson.

Tom Ree uses the ropes to get himself up and runs at Nemesis but the big man clotheslines him down to the mat before pulling Tom Ree up by his head and then hitting him with a big uppercut. Tom Ree goes stumbling backwards into the ropes, he groggily walks forward and Nemesis hits him with a huge slap and Tom Ree goes flying across the ring.

MW: Tom Ree has got to try and regain control, Nemesis like this will be too much to handle.

Tom Ree is in the corner trying to get up, Nemesis goes charging at him, Tom Ree manages to move out of the way and then go for a roll up.

1………..2…..kick out!

RJ: So nearly all the good work came undone.

Nemesis pushes himself away and then Tom Ree jumps at him…

MW: LAST LESSON!

RJ: REVERSED! DEATH WISH!

1……………..2…………………3!

RJ: Nemesis does it! He’s qualified for the Time Attack match at Explosion!

MW: Tom Ree will be devastated.

RJ: What a big win for Nemesis, when so many had begun to doubt him he beats one of the most promising talents in 6WF right now.

MW: Tom Ree will have to retreat and recover and know that a Hardcore title defence will now probably be on the cards for Explosion.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:37 pm

*Cameron Faith is stood backstage, a mic in hands, the briefcase on the floor with the image of Chris Patricks inside a set of crosshairs.

Faith: Lets get right down to it, I did a lot of soul searching last week and the truth is i have achieved everything there possibly is to achieve with the Freeweight and European titles. Hell they have even had to retire one belt because Logan Kincade just can’t measure up to what I achieved.

Simply put, it’s time Cameron Faith became World Champion!!!!!

CF: This briefcase gives me that opportunity, this briefcase means that while Cameron Faith is about to go big, he damn sure won’t be going home. Patrick’s, I gave you a break last week. Out of respect for you, I let you celebrate your victory but now, now you better watch yourself because if I don’t know when I am going to strike, what hope in hell do you have.

CF: However that doesn’t mean that I wont be taking tonight ’s match seriously, that European championship may not be the priority but it did look damn good over my shoulder and I aint gonna turn down a chance to win it back.

So Ed, sorry Edd, or is it Eddy? Who cares really!

The only thing that really matters is that I’m gonna show you that it don’t matter who has the fanciest clothes, the biggest bank balance or who has the biggest friends.

The only thing that matters is who has the heart to do what needs to be done, and that my friend is where Cameron Faith excels. So Kenty, bring your A game tonight. Because my defeating of you, is going to show Max, Patricks, Jack and any other doubters that I am ready for the World Title!

*Faith walks off, holding the briefcase in a position so that image of Patricks lingers before leaving the screen.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:40 pm

*Edward Mitchell Kent is backstage, Jack Reynolds is about to approach him when Orson Calloway steps in. He shakes his head, before taking the mic from Reynolds and passing it to Kent.

EMK: Today is a fresh new start for this once great nation of ours… This very moment in time, last week an election took place which would decide the course that this country would go on for the next five years… and the result? It’s what I predicted. A Great Britain run by the elite for the people of the rich and elite. A country whereby anyone can prosper providing they put the work in. That means each and every single one of you in attendance tonight if you drop that attitude and poor work ethic and your dole money you may make something of your lives. A small chance, but a chance nevertheless. And you people must grasp it… and grasp the opportunity to soak in, the presence of greatness.

EMK: The next five years, this country has the chance to make itself great again. People like me, are the ones who will be controlling the streets. People like me will make the decisions that common people like each and every one of you are too weak to do. People like me are tougher, smarter and most of all successful in this world. All of you in this arena here tonight are the main reason we find our country trapped in the mire. Trapped in self-delusion and laziness. With hard work, commitment and drive you people actually may contribute to a better society and a better Great Britain. But, I doubt that… I doubt that very much. Instead, people such as myself and my new chief assistant Orson Calloway will be taking on the majority of the work.
*The fans boo loudly as the camera picks up Calloway waving out to the crowd, before arrogantly smirking to himself as EMK raises the microphone back to his lips.*

EMK: Before I carry on, I would like to personally introduce you all to Orson Calloway. Mr Calloway you see, as I mentioned before is my chief assistant. He’s going to take care of my interests primarily outside of the world of professional wrestling including handling my stocks in the London Stock exchange, accepting or declining offers from the media and liaising with my friends across the world in high places you normal people couldn’t fathom. Mr Calloway however will still contribute and help run day to day activities here in 6WF that will include security and arranging transport and accommodation here in the cesspool of the United Kingdom.

EMK: Mr Calloway also assures me that he will look out for his number one asset, Edward “Mitchell” Kent. I am the single biggest commodity in this wrestling organisation and Mr Calloway assures me that anyone who doubts that or suggests anything different will be dealt with. And dealt with such force that they dare speak up to Edward “Mitchell” Kent. You people may have called me Mr Kenty... but that name is dead. That time is dead. That microphone that descended from these very rafters is confined to the obituaries. That time is over… Mr Calloway has already recommend that any trace of my previous infatuation with you people is destroyed. The single biggest thing in this world is power… I do not need the approval of those who live in the basement of their mothers houses. This is cold reality of the world… the powerful. The rich… and the elite always conquer. There is no middle ground. No Fairy tales… which leads me onto Cameron...Faith.

EMK: You might believe you’re in the category of championship material… but you’re simply not. These people might tell you different, these people might continue to support you week in and week out… but deep down they know. They know you haven’t got it in you Faith… and I think you know that too. That briefcase might be a neat little insurance policy, but as far as I’m concerned that briefcase is being held by an undeserving body. A underserving body who believes his time is now… but get this, Faith. Edward Mitchell Kent is not here to make fairytales happen. No, I’m here for business.

EMK: I’m sure the underdogs love the story of David and Goliath… but tonight, Cameron. David doesn’t have a slingshot… and David doesn’t have god on his side. Tonight Faith, I’m going to show you why once again that the powerful and elite in this world conquer all… I’m going to take you apart piece by painful piece and remind these people of a true British success story. Not some blue collared, underdog pipedream. I will then go on to compete for the European championship…a championship which has long been stuck in wrongful hands… that is until now. A championship which if, held by EMK would catapult it to areas that you all couldn’t imagine.

EMK: Faith, your little Cinderella story is going to come down crashing down before your very eyes. Tonight will be a stark reminder that time waits for no man. That big clock is going to strike midnight sooner rather than later… tick tock, tick tock, tick tock… tick, tock. And believe this Faith, like Time I’m going to be unrelenting and unforgiving… You see Faith, you’re in the way of the bigger picture and the bigger plan. And I simply can’t have that… Tonight, Cameron Faith your time is running out. I’m just speeding up the process.

*Kent passes the mic back to Calloway, before strolling off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Match 5

Cameron Faith vs Edward Mitchell Kent

RJ: Welcome back to Lockdown, where it's now time for the final Time Attack qualifying match of the evening.

MW: And what a big match it is, two men with world title aspirations set to fight it out for a spot in the match for the European Title.

RJ: You have to think that both men feel like they have a lot to prove, what with Faith losing both of his title belts and this new persona for Mr Kenty.

MW: I think you mean Edward Mitchell Kent, RJ.

‘I Fought the Law’ blasts out and the crowd continue cheering as Cameron Faith steps out. Faith is carrying the Fight for The Right briefcase as he paces down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Faith climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring, waiting for the arrival of his opponent.

RJ: The Time Attack match offers an immediate shot at redemption for Faith, having lost the title to Kincade in a triple threat match at Chaos.

MW: I don't think he should get the shot, how long did he hold those belts without ever defending them? Now as soon as he loses them, he feels entitled to a rematch?!

'Land of Hope and Glory’ starts to play and the crowd are booing loudly as a limousine pulls up onto the side near the stage. A chauffer steps out and walks to the back, opening the door and Mr. Kenty, or Edward Mitchell Kent, steps out and raises his arm in a wave. He walks down the ramp with Orson Calloway behind him and gets to the steps. He takes the towel off of his neck and drapes it over the ring-post before stepping through the ropes into the ring.

RJ: This is a remarkable turn-around in personality for Kenty, quite frankly, I can't believe that it is the same person.

MW: Hey you or the fans can't complain. Everyone criticised Kenty, they started booing him for just being himself, so now he's showing who he really is beneath that facade. Orson Calloway clearly feels that is in his best interests.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Cameron Faith and EMK lock-up, and Faith quickly locks in a side headlock on Kent. He counters with a belly to back suplex, but Faith manages to land on his feet behind EMK. He quickly goes for a roll-up pin attempt.

Ref: 1..................2.............Kick out!

Kent powers the shoulder up off the mat. Both men rise simultaneously, Faith goes for a clothesline but Kent ducks underneath it. He boots at the right knee of Faith, before grabbing his head and driving him into the canvas with a face-first russian legsweep. EMK makes the cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

MW: A real back and forth start to this match-up, and I expect that to continue for this whole match.

RJ: They're two very evenly matched competitors, both with points to prove, it's a match of the night contender.

Kent lifts up Faith, he hits a couple of slow, deliberate European Uppercuts to the chin that send Faith stumbling back into the ropes. Kent then goes for an irish whip but Faith reverses the momentum, and then hit Kent with a hip toss. EMK rolls up and walks into a snap DDT by the Fight for The Right holder. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

This time it is Kent who gets the shoulder up. Faith allows EMK to rise before firing in a stiff knife-edge chop to the chest. The crowd roar with approval, and Faith continues with the chops into the chest of EMK who falls back into the corner. Faith then runs in at Kent, hitting a big dropkick. EMK stumbles forward and Faith levels him with a clothesline. He covers.

Ref; 1......................2.................Kick out!

Kent again kicks out. Faith drags him to his feet, hitting a knee into the stomach. The Fight for The Right holder then runs off the ropes, going for a neckbreaker but Kent blocks and then transitions through into a neckbreaker of his own. Calloway applauds on the outside as his client runs the ropes and hits a rolling thunder.

RJ: What is the point of him being out here? He's just a glorified cheerleader.

MW: He is looking after the best interests of his client, there's nothing wrong with that, in fact it's his job!

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Kent gets to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Faith before locking in a front facelock. He drags up Faith, hitting a series of big knees to the face of Faith before throwing him into the corner. EMK then runs in, hitting a huge boot to the skull. Faith slumps in the corner, Kent runs the ropes and nails a running facewash kick on Faith. He drags him to the middle of the ring and makes the cover.

Ref: 1.......................2..............Kick out!

Faith forces the shoulder up. Kent drags him to his feet, hitting a knee-lift facebuster. he follows this with a second knee-lift facebuster that sends Faith into the ropes. Kent steps onto the ring apron, before pulling Faith down throat-first across the top rope. Kent steps back into the ring, and then sets up for a spike DDT...

RJ: Devastating move by Kent!

Ref: 1......................2..................Kick out!

Kent lifts up Cameron Faith, he hits a couple of hard forearms into the back before lifting Faith onto his shoulders for an electric chair drop, only for Faith wriggle his way free and then plant EMK face-first into the mat with a bulldog. Faith hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.......................2.................Kick out!

Cameron Faith gets to his feet, he stands waiting for Kent to rise before kicking him in the gut. He then throws Kent down to the canvas with a suplex. Faith keeps the hold applied, dragging up Kent and delivering a 2nd suplex. Faith brings Kent to his feet, delivering a 3rd suplex. He makes the cover.

MW: Faith coming back into this contet now.

Ref: 1........................2.................Kick out!

Kent forces the shoulder up, Faith drags up the former world champion and then Irish whips him into the corner. Faith then sprints in, connecting with a running knee to the head. Kent falls to the mat, Faith then goes up to the top rope...

RJ: Frog splash!

Ref: 1.............................2..................Kick out!

Faith locks in a sleeper hold, dragging Kent up to his feet. EMK counters by lifting Faith up onto hi shoulders, before running to the corner and connecting with a rolling fireman's carry slam. Kent then goes up to the top rope...

MW: Senton bomb!

RJ: They're going move for move!

Ref: 1....................2..................Kick out!

Kent pulls Faith to his feet, he goes for an inverted headlock backbreaker but Faith blocks, and then counters with one of his own, before transitioning through into a swinging neckbreaker. Faith hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Faith gets to his feet, he goes to the top rope and sets up for the Leap of Faith but Kent rolls out of the way. Faith lands on his feet, Kent gets to his feet and Faith runs at him, EMK counters this with a kick to the gut and nails a brainbuster. EMK covers.

Ref: 1..........................2.....................Kick out!

MW: Close call!

Kent hauls up Faith, he goes for the Hostile Takeover but Faith shoves EMK away. He turns around...

RJ: SUPERKICK!

Ref: 1...................................2...........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: It's Faith who gets the win!

MW: Wow, what a match-up that was, I can't believe that Faith has managed to win.

RJ: Well, he did Michael. Kent put up one hell of a fight, but even Calloway couldn't help get the win.

MW: I just don't believe that Faith is getting another shot at those belts.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:41 pm

Backstage Max Adamson is in a locker room with Logan Kincade.

MA: Right Logan let's not mess this up, we both need this win.

LK: Some more than others.

MA: What's that supposed to mean?

LK: Well if you haven't noticed, I'm the one with the gold, I'm the one who left Chaos champion. You need the win because people are saying you're done.

MA: Who's saying that?

LK: I don't know...people.

MA: Dammit! Anyway, you're European champion! I was world champion and I will be again. If we beat those two tonight, that's us on the map.

LK: I'd rather have this title than none.

MA: Well maybe if you help us win tonight Logan, maybe then when I'm world champion you'll have the chance to upgrade, not that you'd be able to beat me anyway.

LK: Well we'll see.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat May 16, 2015 8:42 pm

Main Event
Max Adamson/Logan Kincade vs Chris Patricks/Perfect Jack

RJ: What a huge main event we have for you now, the World Champion facing off against the former world champion, the European champion and one of the last world title challengers involved in a huge tag team main event and it’s up next!

MW: This is going to be a ‘slobberknocker’ for sure, so many talented fighters involved.

‘DUE TO THE GRAPHIC NATURE OF THIS PROGRAMME, VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED’ The crowd explode into a chorus of boos and jeers as Logan Kincade steps out onto the stage, the European Championship over his shoulder. He storms down the ramp, sliding into the ring and gets into the corner, he raises the championship in the air before stepping back down.

RJ: Logan now knows who his first defence of that title will be up against, Tobias Gold, Cassius Zhi, Nemesis, Crime Lord and Cameron Faith. What a group.

MW: It won’t be easy but Logan Kincade will be thirsting for blood in that match.

‘Lonely Boy’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd boo loudly. Max Adamson steps out onto the stage, focused. The crowd are abusing and jeering him as he walks down the ramp, his eyes never veering from the ring. He walks up the steps and gets into the ring. He leans in the corner, breathing in and out. He offers a handshake to Logan Kincade, but the European Champion is unmoved.

RJ: Max Adamson never has an easy time finding allies and now he doesn’t have the world championship to support him either.

MW: He’s gunning for it again, he attacked Patricks last week and I’m sure he’ll invoke his rematch clause.

‘I am Perfection’ blasts around the arena and the crowd quickly change to cheers. Perfect Jack jogs out onto the stage, he nods his head looking around the packed arena and then walks down the ramp. He slaps the hands of the fans on the way down before getting to the ring. He walks to the steps and climbs up them before stepping into the ring.

RJ: Perfect Jack was unsuccessful at Chaos and it will be interesting to see how his dynamic with Patricks works tonight considering their differences in the lead up to Chaos.

MW: Especially now Patricks is world champion, Jack may have been unsuccessful but nobody in 6WF ever stops wanting the top prize.

Suddenly several fireworks go off on the stage and ‘Refuse/Resist’ blasts out loudly around the arena. That doesn’t stop the entire arena jumping to their feet and giving a huge ovation. It only gets louder when Chris Patricks slowly steps out onto the stage. He is cracking his knuckles on the stage, he raises the world championship into the air and then sprints down the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope and then climbing to the middle rope in the corner. He raises the title in the air as the crowd are at fever pitch.

RJ: This is the first time we’ll see Chris Patricks in action after he won the world title.

MW: He’ll be determined to win, because lose tonight, especially if he’s pinned by Max Adamson and we might see people questioning his legitimacy as world champion.

The bell rings and Chris Patricks starts in the ring with Logan Kincade. The two champions circle each other before Chris Patricks goes for a test of strength, Logan avoids it and then kicks Patricks hard in the rib-cage before grabbing him around the waist and connecting with a German suplex. Chris Patricks is quickly back to his feet though and swings at Logan Kincade who ducks and then grabs Patricks around the chest and hits him with a belly to belly suplex.

RJ: Chris Patricks may have turned up a bit too pumped up, Logan is telegraphing every move, Patricks needs to be a bit cleverer.

Chris Patricks gets back up and he raises his fists as Logan steps forward grinning, Patricks jabs at Logan but the European Champion snatches Patricks’ arm out of the air and then hits him with a hip toss before stomping hard down on his chest.

MW: Logan Kincade has found that inner-strength again since he became champion.

Logan Kincade stalks around Patricks who is slapping at his feet, Logan lifts Patricks up and then throws him into the corner. He tags in Adamson who gets in with a smirk on his face. He pulls Patricks out of the corner and clotheslines him and Patricks head whips back. Adamson steps down and starts beating on Patricks before the referee pulls him back.

RJ: As first matches after winning the world title goes, this has not gone well at all for Patricks.

Adamson starts taunting the crowd in the ring before motioning a belt around his waist at Chris Patricks. Adamson lifts up Patricks and hits him a few times before whipping him into the ropes when he comes running back, he goes for a clothesline but Chris Patricks connects with a big crossbody. Chris Patricks crawls to his corner and tags in Perfect Jack.

RJ: Here comes Jack! Figure-Four!

Perfect Jack gets into the ring and immediately puts Adamson into a figure four leg lock. Max Adamson is crying out in pain and reaching for the ropes, but they are slightly out of reach. Logan Kincade comes charging into the ring and breaks it up. The referee pushes him back out of the ring. Meanwhile in the ring Adamson grabs Jack’s tights and rolls him up.

1………..2……….kick out!

MW: So close!

Perfect Jack gets to his feet and then Adamson ducks underneath a clothesline attempt before grabbing Jack and hitting him with a snap suplex, he rolls his hips and then gets back up and goes for a second suplex and connects, he rolls through again and goes for a third…and connects!

RJ: The Three Amigos from Max Adamson. That requires incredible strength and stamina.

MW: Or the Three Mates as I imagine they call it in Australia.

RJ: Oh dear.

Max rolls to the corner and tags in Logan Kincade who gets into the ring and stands over Jack. Perfect Jack pushes himself up and Kincade slaps the back of his head before grabbing him by his waistband, pulling him closer and then hitting a reverse DDT. Kincade pins.

1………..2.kick out!

Logan slams the mat in frustration before lifting Jack up again, he goes to put him into a sleeper hold but Jack manages to fight out of it and then kicks Kincade in the gut before taking him down with a swinging neckbreaker.

RJ: This match keeps going back and forth.

MW: No way to see who will win!

Perfect Jack gets to his feet and he stomps on Logan’s leg repeatedly before tagging in Chris Patricks who jumps into the ring and then grabs Logan Kincade, lifting him up and grabs him before going for a belly to belly slam. Logan fights out of it and headbutts Chris Patricks, but the world champion responds with a headbutt of his own and then Logan goes for another headbutt before Chris Patricks responds with a hard elbow to Logan’s jaw, grabbing him and hitting a sunset flip into a pin!

1……..2………kick out!

MW: Kincade kicks out!

The European Champion rolls away and Chris Patricks is happy with himself, he waits for Logan Kincade to groggily pull himself up and then when he stumbles forward he kicks him in the mid-section.

RJ: ENIGMA BOMB! Connects!

Chris Patricks manages to connect with the Sky High and then he quickly tags in Perfect Jack who locks in the Figure Four Leg Lock.

MW: Kincade is in trouble! He’s in big trouble here!

RJ: Logan is going to tap!

Logan Kincade is struggling desperately to get to the ropes but they’re out of reach.

MW: ADAMSON’S GETTING INVOLVED!

Max Adamson gets into the ring and goes to break it up, Perfect Jack breaks the hold.

RJ: CHRIS PATRICKS IS STOPPING MAX!

Chris Patricks gets into the ring and runs at Max who notices it.

MW: GORE! GORE! GORE!

RJ: They’re both out of the ring! They went flying out…wait, look! PERFECT PLEX!

1……………..2………………..3!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

RJ: Perfect Jack has got the pin!

In the ring we see that Perfect Jack lifted Logan Kincade up and then hits him with the finisher and bridges it into a pin. Meanwhile outside Max and Patricks continue to brawl.

RJ: HERE COMES SECURITY!

MW: These two hate each other. Max and Paddy are now two of the most heated rivals we’ve ever seen in 6WF. Jonathan Creed has to address this!

RJ: I’m sure he will. So much has come out of this match. Max and Chris are going to end up killing each other. Perfect Jack with a big win, where does that leave him on the card? Logan Kincade was pinned, not the greatest form heading into the Time Attack match with the odds against him!

MW: Craziness in 6WF as usual, nothing is predictable.

RJ: We’ll see you next week with all the fallout from tonight and so much more!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down