6WF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Lockdown results 16th November

6WF :: What We Do! :: 6WF

Go down

6WF Lockdown results 16th November Empty 6WF Lockdown results 16th November

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:58 pm

"Rest in Pieces" blares out through the speakers as a rundown of last week’s Lockdown plays on the titantron, that is followed up with an array of pyrotechnics, lasers and strobe lighting as the LG Arena is shown for the first time.

RJ: Good evening Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to 6WF Lockdown live on Eurosport and Eurosport HD! We are broadcasting from the LG Arena, I'm RJ and as ever I am joined by Michael Wire on commentary.

MW: Good evening RJ, good evening to the millions of you watching at home! I say this every week but what a show we have in store for you tonight.

RJ: I can't wait for this Michael, the highlight of the night for me is without doubt the pick your poison contests scheduled for tonight! 4 matches where the competitors don't know their opponents!

MW: Our Main Event sees an old rivalry renewed, whilst the continuing power battle between Danny McGraw and Alex Walker will undoubtedly continue tonight!

*Various signs are shown.

"Andre Marriner is a tosser"
"Ramires is a twat"
"Can I use your laptop please?"
MORE DELAYS THAN 6CW
FUCK YOU MARSHALL I LOVE PERFECT JACK
JJ JOHNSON BEAR > TED
"Am I watching on catch-up?"
CANT WAIT FOR BIF 2013 IN 2014!!

Mat

Back to top Go down

6WF Lockdown results 16th November Empty Re: 6WF Lockdown results 16th November

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:00 pm

The camera follows The Consultant leisurely walking in the depths of the 6WF building, twirling his cane and whistling as he goes. He seems at one with the world and enjoying life; his white suit immaculate as always and a bright red flower protruding from his jacket pocket. He turns the corner and comes to where The Consultancy have been training in their makeshift ring. Vortex looks noticeably bulkier whereas Johnny Oko, without his usual white shirt, shows off a rock hard 6 pack. The two men are sitting on the floor, wrapping bandages around their wrists, sweat pouring off their bodies and causing a light mist in the dim light shining above their heads. The Consultant peers at both men and smiles. Vortex doesn’t even look up as he addresses his manager.

Vortex: I didn’t think I would see you down here again…….

The Consultant extends his cane and places it under Vortex’s chin, pushing his head up so that their eyes lock.

The Consultant: You haven’t been deserted you know.

Vortex pushes the cane away firmly and slowly gets up, before turning to his partner.

Vortex: You deal with him……I am behind schedule.

He walks off into the darkness, moving his head to and fro and cracking a few punches off as he goes. Johnny looks to his manager with his eyes wide and speaks in hushed tones.

Oko: Did you bring it?

The Consultant is still watching the back of Vortex as he disappears, but answers Oko’s question by retrieving a small silver wrapper out of his pocket and chucking it in Johnny’s lap. The half-blood prince eagerly unwraps it and then furiously starts chewing the gum that it held. His eyes close as if in peace as his jaw movement starts to calm down. The Consultant at last moves his gaze towards Oko and starts to speak.

The Consultant: Is he ready?

Oko blows out a bubble and then starts chewing again.

Oko: He will be. Give it time. Oko is pleased you managed to get us out of action over these last few weeks. Means that Oko has properly prepared himself and Vinnie.

The Consultant: You sound like his Yoda. You obviously know more about getting Vortex in the right mind set then I ever could.

Oko: Oko has done nothing. Vinnie knows that he is lucky that the date of the fight of his life is known to him. Most warriors don’t have that luxury. Oko isn’t blind. Oko knows that Vinnie holds the key to victory at Born in Fire. If Oko’s arrival is not to be known as a failure, than Oko has to make sure this chance finally gets taken.

The Consultant looks at him and smirks.

The Consultant: You are bored aren’t you?

Johnny returns the smirk but then looks down at his wrists. He slowly tightens up the bandages and flexes his fingers.

Oko: Boredom is not something Oko is aware of. Oko’s life is about action and achieving greatness. If Oko needs to play babysitter to achieve that……then so be it.

The Consultant taps his cane on Johnny’s back and points in the direction Vortex walked.

The Consultant: Time will tell………..

He goes to walk off but then stops and turns slowly.

The Consultant: Make yourself known this week. Show the world just how far The Consultancy have come. And how ready they will be.

He taps his cane on the ground a few times before striding off. Oko says nothing, but simply plays with his bandages again, silently laughing under his breath.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Match 1
Pick Your Poison Match
TGA v ????

RJ: Singles action to kick start Lockdown off...

MW: The first of four pick your poison matches scheduled for this evening!

RJ: TGA is the first man in action tonight, with his opponent at Born In Fire, Max Adamson, choosing TGA’s opponent!

“Just close your eyes” roars out of the PA system, the fans rising to their feet with joy on their faces. TGA stands on the ramp and he soaks up the reception from the fans before making his way down toward the ring. He pulls himself up onto the apron and steps through the ropes, perspiration running down his head as he looks up at the lights. The crowd chant his name...

RJ: So who do you think is TGA expecting Max Adamson to pick for him?

MW: I don’t know really RJ, TGA has a lot of enemies in this company.

RJ: Then again, Max Adamson doesn’t have many friends ‘Arj.

MW: Right then, here we go folks...

Mike Bird: TGA, your opponent this evening is...

“Going down in flames” rings out through the speakers and the crowd burst into cheers as red pyro’s shoot into the air...

RJ: It’s Prodigy!!

MW: Max Adamson’s former tag team partner is back!

RJ: We last saw him at Destiny, where he re-united with Max Adamson on that occasion.

Prodigy sprints down the ramp, tagging the fans hands before sliding under the bottom rope into the ring. He leaps to his feet, staring across at TGA.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

TGA goes in for the lock-up, but Prodigy ducks underneath it and then hits a pele kick to the back of the head. TGA falls into the ropes, Prodigy goes for an Irish whip but TGA reveres, launching the former tag champion across the ring. Prodigy counters with head-scissors on the rebound. TGA rolls up, Prodigy boots him in the gut and nails a legsweep DDT.

MW: Lightning fast start from Prodigy, showing no signs of ring rust!

Ref: 1................2......Kick out!

Prodigy rolls to his feet, he drops a couple of legs down across the throat. He then allows TGA to his feet, he attempts a suplex but TGA blocks it, before countering with a big suplex of his own. This time it’s Prodigy who rolls up and walks straight into the Silent Death. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

TGA brings Prodigy to his feet and then smashes a succession of big elbow smashes into the chin until Prodigy falls into the ropes. TGA whips him out across the ring, before nailing a big spinebuster. Prodigy stumbles up, TGA boots him in the stomach then hits the Angel wings. He hooks the leg.

RJ: TGA’s power allowing him to take control of the match.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Prodigy gets the shoulder up. TGA stands waiting for him to rise, before whipping Prodigy across the ring. TGA ducks his head for a back body drop but Prodigy sunset flips over the top.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

They roll to their feet simultaneously, TGA is taken down with an arm drag. Teej rolls up and throws a wild clothesline, Prodigy ducks it and then nails the former two-time world champion with a stunner. Prodigy springs to the top rope quickly, before back-flipping off, hitting a moonsault headbutt. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

MW: Max Adamson clearly trusts Prodigy to do a good job on TGA. It isn’t necessarily about winning, it is about inflicting punishment.

Prodigy allows TGA up to his feet. He then nails a dropkick into the back of the head and TGA falls into the corner. Prodigy sprints in, connecting with a shining wizard. TGA stumbles forward straight into an unprettier. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Prodigy takes TGA back to the corner, he places him on the top rope before climbing up there as well. TGA catches him off guard, hitting a couple of big headbutts on the returning star that knock him off the top rope. TGA waits for Prodigy to rise before flying off and nailing a big clothesline.
Prodigy rolls to his feet groggily, TGA boots him in the stomach and then connects with the Angel Driver. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2...............Kick out!

TGA rolls up to his feet, he applies a sleeper hold on Prodigy. He slowly brings Prodigy to his feet before smashing a succession of big knees into the back. TGA then follows this up with a Russian legsweep. He hooks the leg again.

Ref: 1...............2................Kick out!

RJ: Prodigy fighting everything TGA has thrown at him so far!

Prodigy gets the shoulder up. TGA stands waiting for him to rise, before booting him in the stomach. He hits the Angel Clash, rolling Prodigy into a pinning predicament.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Prodigy once more powers out. TGA hauls Prodigy to his feet before flinging Adamson’s former tag partner onto his shoulders. He sets up for the torture rack but Prodigy drops down the back quickly, hitting an edge-o-matic. Prodigy then goes to the ring apron, standing waiting for TGA to rise.

RJ: Springboard Senton...

MW: CAUGHT HIM!

RJ: ANGEL BOMB!

MW: WHAT A COUNTER BY TGA!

Ref: 1.........................2...................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: TGA gets the win against Max Adamson’s chosen opponent.

MW: I’m not sure Adamson will be too impressed with that display from Prodigy!

RJ: It was a big ask, thinking Prodigy could cause serious damage after so little time in the ring.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Our scene opens on a rough US Street, the camera once again films Austin Stevens, he sits on the car bonnet once again sporting his Fuck PG t-shirt, in his hands he holds a barbedwire covered baseball bat that appears to have dried on blood stains along it, he looks down at it and smiles before talking to the camera.
"People always try to diagnose me, they see my actions and ask me what happened to make me so bitter...what was it that broke to turn me in to the man they see before them, this misanthropic creature...well, somethings just change a man..."
The footage changes to a hardcore match between Austin and a local wrestler at a CZW show back in 2006, a clean shaven Austin is covered in blood as he and his opponent trade punches back and forth, Austin takes control pushing his opponent back who attempts to cover up, he pushes Austin back and swings wildly only for Austin to hit a huge running knee to the face forcing the man to lean against the ropes, Austin backs up and a smile covers his face, he barrels forward looking for the knee but the opponent manages to reverse, hitting a back body drop that sends Austin flying over the top rope and crashing through a sheet of glass that was propped up on the outside of the ring, the footage stops for a second before jumping ahead, the scene now shows paramedics and CZW stood over a bloody Austin, his arm held in the air revealing a huge shard of glass dug deep in to his arm, in the background the wrestler he was facing is clearly shook, he fights tears back as he witnesses the accident, one of the ring staff tells the camera man to stop filming and the scene once again jumps ahead, this time Austin is in a hospital bed, a smile covers his face as he see's the camera man who is quickly shaperoned out of the room, the scene changes one last time, Austin is sat with a doctor who gives him the good news that his arm will be healed within 6 months, he tells Austin how lucky he was to have survived continuing to say that if the glass was a few millimetres to the left Austin would have slashed his main artery. The scene changes again, this time the unnamed wrestler is wrestling once again at a CZW show, suddenly Austin bursts from the crowd attacking the man from behind, before anyone can stop him Austin drags him over to the turnbuckle and places his leg across the bottom rope, jumping up and landing all his weight on to the knee, a loud crack is heard as the footage cuts off.
We are once again joined by Austin who has a sick smile on his face, his eyes staring deeply in to the camera, almost appearing lifeless, he continues to talk to the camera
"Death does a funny thing to a man, it is not until a man has faced Death that he truly knows who he is...call me old fashioned but it can teach you a lot of things...it taught me some of the most important lessons I've ever learnt...the one being an eye for an eye...once you realise your actions have consequences, you think about every little step."
The footage changes for a brief second, flashing up news reports about Austin's attack on the local wrestler, the headlines reading “promosing young Athlete's career cut short”, “horrific attack at wrestling show” and finally “Austin Stevens: Wrestling's most dangerous man?”.
The second and most important lesson is that it teaches you just how far you're willing to go to get what you want...trust me, I've done some sick things to people who probably didn't deserve it just to get what I desired...maybe that's just me though, once something's in my head, I want it and there's only one way to stop me...kill me.
Now, you're probably sat back wondering why am I talking to you about death and the lessons it can teach you about your own life...well, it's more of a warning than a lesson I guess...because when 6WF let me loose in that ring, every single person is stepping toe to toe with someone with nothing to lose...someone who will push them further than they've ever been pushed before...someone who will drag them to the brink of death...a man who will force them to face their own demise and most importantly...a man who could end their career for fun...so...Members of the 6WF roster...are you ready to step toe to toe with the devil himself?
The footage of Austin snapping the local wrestlers knee flashes up again and then cuts to Austin letting out a sick laugh as the scene fades to black leaving just the words
"THE END OF THE WORLD...COMING SOON"

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Finlay and James McManus are shown backstage getting changed in the locker room....

Finlay: So it's set? You and me? Born in Fire!

JM: Yep. And more importantly, no Kuinshi.

Finlay laughs...

Finlay: It's been a helluva ride, James. There were times I never thought I'd make it this far.

JM: What got you through it all?

Finlay: Having people around who believed in me. Guys like Abe, you, hell, even Colbert helped keep me on the straight and narrow. All I wanted was to prove that I had that final run left in me, you know?

JM: And this is how you want it to end?

Finlay: Its how everyone wants to go out. The biggest stage of them all, in front of all those fans, the crowd chanting your name. What more could you ask for?

The two men ponder for a minute. Finlay looks down at the European Title...

Finlay: Even though it's on the line, no matter what happens, I'll be happy just to have competed.

JM: I can promise you this, I'll give you everything I've got. I'll give you a match those people will never forget.

Finlay: Thanks, and you can bet your ass I'll give you everything I have, and even though I'll be retiring the title, I'll make sure you get the first shot to get it back...

McManus states at Finlay who breaks out into a smile...

Finlay: What!? Just cause I said it didn't matter doesn't mean I don't want it.

The two men smile and embrace...

JM: There's plenty of time, but tonight, we go and give those fans a preview of what we can do.

Finlay: You got it!

The two men carry on getting ready as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 pm

RJ: Tag team action up next here on Lockdown!

MW: Our newly crowned European Champion James McManus teaming with the man who made the winning count for him, Finlay...

RJ: They square off against the formidable Re-Genesis duo of Udo Berg and Visage.

“Mad dog coll” blares out through the speakers and the crowd cheer as Finlay strides out onto the stage. He waves his long staff before strolling down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. He climbs up the steel steps and then through the middle rope into the ring.

“Sad but true” hits and there is a mixed reaction as James McManus walks out onto the stage calmly. He glares down at Finlay, before slapping the title belt around his waist. McManus rolls into the ring, he leaps to his feet and holds the title above his head.

RJ: Big win for McManus last week, he is now a two time European Champion!

MW: He’ll be hoping for a longer reign than his last one, that’s for sure!

“Sonne” by Rammstein kicks in and the crowd starts booing,

Eins..
zwei..
drei..
vier..
fünf..
sechs..
sieben..
acht..
neun..
aus!

The guitars explode out of the arena speakers as the giant frame of Udo Berg steps out of onto the dry ice filled stage as the crowd descend into Boos. Berg stands at the top of the ramp staring his opponents down as “Crystal skull” blares out around the arena and Visage strides out, eyes wide glaring at the crowd. They pace down to the ring.

RJ: Udo scored himself a big win last week, pinning tag team champion Solomon Riddick.

MW: That was a big boost for Re-Genesis, starting off a big night for them!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Visage starts off in the ring. He locks up with Finlay and he soon has the legends clubs inductee down to one knee, hitting a number of quick-fire two handed chops to the side of the head. Visage then runs the ropes, hitting a neck snap on the veteran. He rolls to his feet, Visage nails a boot into the gut followed up with an X-Factor facebuster. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2....Kick out!

Visage rolls to his feet, he immediately drags Finlay to his feet by the hair and then hits a vicious spinning chop to the throat. Finlay falls back into the ropes, Visage whips him out across the ring before bouncing off the adjacent ropes and meeting Finlay in the centre of the ring with a leaping back elbow smash. Visage goes to the 2nd rope, diving off and hitting a headbutt. Cover.

MW: Strong start from Visage against Finlay, who seems to just be going through the motions ahead of his retirement.

Ref: 1................2........Kick out!

Finlay is dragged to his feet by Visage, only to be taken down to the canvas with a legsweep. Finlay rolls to the corner, where Visage proceeds to smash big elbows into the head. Finlay manages to block one, before firing back with an elbow of his own. He turns the tables on Visage, throwing him into the corner before smashing 10 big punches into the face. Visage staggers forward straight into a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..................2.........Kick out!

RJ: Big mistake from Visage, you don’t try and brawl with Finlay!

Visage kicks out but Finlay quickly goes on the attack in an attempt to pres s home his advantage, dropping a number of elbows down into the face. Finlay then waits for Visage to rise, he then lifts him up and connects with a backbreaker. He tags out to James McManus who steps into the ring, Visage rolls up and McManus crunches a stiff knee into the stomach. Visage keels over and McManus nails a short powerbomb. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

James McManus leaps to his feet, he quickly locks in an armbar on Visage before dragging him to his feet and knocking him down with a clothesline. Visage rolls to his feet, McManus then launches Visage into the ropes and then drills him with a big spinebuster on the rebound. He covers.

Ref: 1..................2...........Kick out!

Visage again forces the shoulder up, Finlay offers the tag and McManus is happy to tag out. Finlay steps into the ring, he hauls Visage up and wraps a big European uppercut into the chin that rocks the former tag champion. Finlay whips him hard into the ropes, connecting with an inverted atomic drop on the rebound. Finlay runs the ropes...

MW: Scissors kick!

RJ: McManus and Finlay working suprisingly well together here.

MW: There does seem to be some kind of begrudging respect between the two of them.

RJ: I think Finlay sees a lot of similarities between himself and McManus in terms of style.

Ref: 1..................2..........Kick out!

McManus again offers the tag and Finlay tags out but not before he hits a scoop slam on Visage. McManus then bounces off the ropes, crashing a vicious knee trembler into the side of the head. He covers as Berg watches on...

Ref: 1....................2............Kick out!

Visage kicks out. McManus lifts him to his feet and slings Visage over his shoulders for a running powerslam but he drops down the back, swallow dives to the corner and makes the tag to Berg.

MW: Oh dear...

Udo Berg steps into the ring, McManus runs at him but is floored with a huge uppercut. He rolls to his feet and Berg knocks him down with a huge clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2......Kick out!

McManus kicks out. Berg stands over him impatiently waiting for the new champion to rise, when he does so Berg whips him into the ropes and then hits a big boot to the skull on the rebound. McManus staggers up, Berg boots him in the gut before hitting a DDT. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

RJ: Berg on the rampage at the moment!

Udo rolls to his feet, he hauls up McManus and hits a number of big headbutts followed by a kick into the gut. McManus keels over, Berg lifts him onto his shoulders...

MW: What a powerbomb!

RJ: Driven to the mat from what must be 8ft in the air!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

McManus is hauled to his feet by the throat, Berg sets up for the ice-breaker but McManus breaks free. He bounces off the ropes, only for Berg to nail him with a huge spear!

MW: Devastating impact on that!

Ref: 1......................2.................Kick out!

RJ: How did he kick out of that?!

MW: Great heart from McManus!

Suddenly the crowd erupt as Vortex and Johnny Oko stroll out onto the stage. They march down the ramp, tagging the fans hands as they go.

MW: What are they doing out here?

RJ: Playing these two at their own game!

Visage drops off the apron, striding towards the rampway to confront Oko and Vortex. The duo stare down at the Re-Genesis man, who looks ready to fight.

MW: Here we go folks!

RJ: Udo looks eager to get involved as well!

Udo marches towards the ropes only for Finlay to run along the apron and nail the kilkenny ko punch on Berg! It doesn’t knock him down but he staggers back to the middle of the ring where McManus somehow gets Berg across his shoulders...

RJ: MK ULTRA!

MW: How did he manage to do that?

Visage goes to make the save but Oko cuts him off with a roundhouse kick to the back of the head as McManus covers.

Ref: 1.......................2............................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: James McManus and Finlay win it!

MW: What an impressive move that was from McManus, how did he manage to hit that on Berg?

RJ: Unbelievable show of strength.

MW: Still, it should have been a disqualifcation.

RJ: Ref didn’t see it Michael. Not like Re-Genesis have ever done something like that is it?

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:10 pm

Jack Reynolds is stood backstage chatting with some stagehands when Tsukasa Yagamura storms up behind him, grabbing him by the scruff of the neck....

TY: You! You have camera?

Reynolds looks up at Yagamura nervously...

JR: Yes........why?

TY: You film! I want Kenzaki-son to see this....

Yagamura releases his grip on Reynolds who motions for the camera crew to come over, he grabs a microphone and hands it to Yagamura and steps back as the Team Japan member stares into the camera.....

TY: Kenzaki-San? I know you hear me. You should listen up well, for what I foretell will be of great interest for you.

Last week, you embarrass Yagamura. You attack, assault and attempt to hurt your brother, and for what?

For trying to help? For trying to hide your weakness from the rest of this company? Kenzaki-San, you are noble warrior. We fight many battles together. We win championships all over the world, but Kenzaki-San, you are not great warrior, not true warrior.

To be true warrior, you must win honourably. Not by cowardly attacks. Not by words of mis truth. At Born In Fire, Kenzaki, I lay down the challenge. Face me honorably.

Tsukasa Yagamura slams the mic to the floor and walks off.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Danny McGraw is sat in his office looking pensive as Marshall Murdoch walks in…

MM: Don’t say I didn’t warn you…

McGraw rolls his eyes….

MM: Look, you should’ve seen this coming, the McGraw of old would’ve seen this coming and been the first one to pull the rug under it all. You’re letting Walker get inside your head, letting him dictate this whole ugly scenario. You need to pull the trigger, Danny. Start fighting back.

DM: With what?

McGraw slams his fist on the desk…

MM: What do you mean with what?

DM: Look around, Marshall? Who are we going to turn to? When you take Leone, Faith and The Consultancy out of the equation it’s just you and James….

Marshall smiles as McGraw’s eyes widen….

DM: You and James…

MM: I’ve gotta be honest, I thought you’d had this planned from the off…

DM: With James chasing after Cassius, the history between you two, I didn’t think for a second…

MM: Neither did I, but it’s something they won’t see coming…

DM: Have you cleared it with him?

MM: Well, no, that’s the next plan….

DM: Well what are you waiting for? Get your ass out of my office and find him!

Marshall nods and heads out of the office as McGraw sits back in his chair…

DM: Marshall, you’ve finally come good for me!

McGraw swigs from a glass on the table and leans back in his chair as we head to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Match 3
Pick Your Poison Match
Crime Lord v ????

RJ: It’s now time for our 2nd pick your poison match of the evening!

MW: We have already seen TGA overcome Max Adamson’s choice of opponent, the returning Prodigy.

RJ: Now it is time for TGA’s old Dynasty cohort Crime Lord to face off against a mystery opponent.

MW: That opponent will be chosen by the man Crime Lord squares off against at Born In Fire, Lex Hart.

“Rain Wizard” echoes out to deafening boos. Crime Lord strides out the stage, clearly meaning business. He paces down the rampway, ignoring the fans boos before climbing up the steel steps and then clambering into the ring over the top rope.

RJ: You can see why Crime Lord and Lex Hart would clash, Crime Lord certainly isn’t the type of person who would take easily to Hart’s in your face attitude and arrogance.

MW: It’s fair to say Crime Lord has got the upper hand in their exchanges so far this month.

RJ: Crime Lord is once again a man who has formed more rivalries than friendships in his time in 6WF, plenty of people for Hart to choose from.

Mike Bird: Crime Lord, introducing your opponent...

“Papercut” blares out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into cheers as Marshall Murdoch strolls out onto the stage. He kneels down his arms in a cross position before leaping to his feet and punching the air. Murdoch then walks to the ring, sliding under the bottom rope. He grins at Crime Lord.

RJ: Wow what a choice that is by Lex Hart! Crime Lord’s former Church of Hero ally, they were tag team partners!

MW: A great choice by Hart, Murdoch is at the very top of his game still! Crime Lord has his work cut out this evening.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Marshall and Crime Lord lock-up, Crime Lord backs Murdoch towards the corner. He then smashes a number of elbow smashes into the side of the head, followed by a knee up into the stomach. Crime Lord then starts pummelling down on the back of Murdoch continually, which forces Marshall down to his knees.

Crime Lord then runs off the ropes, then proceeding to smash a kick into the face. Murdoch’s head jolts back, Crimey bounces off the ropes and knocks him down with a big running clothesline. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2.......Kick out!

Crime Lord rolls up to his feet, stomping away on the head of his former Church of Hero ally repeatedly. Murdoch rolls towards the ropes, Crime Lord places Murdoch’s throat across the bottom rope before running along and dropping a knee into the back, pressing Murdoch’s throat against the bottom rope. Crimey then drags Murdoch to his feet before hitting a Fisherman’s suplex, bridging into the pin.

RJ: This is a fantastic start from Crime Lord to this match, he is dominating Murdoch.

MW: Crime Lord is clearly setting out to send a message to Lex Hart.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Marshall forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Crime Lord locks in a front facelock, before dragging Murdoch to his feet and smashing knees up into the face. Crime Lord releases the hold, he then runs off the ropes, smashing the back of Marshall’s head into the canvas with a firm STO. He hooks the leg.

Crime Lord rolls to his feet, he stomps away on the head of Marshall Murdoch repeatedly. He then drags the former European champion to his feet, he goes for a suplex but Murdoch manages to squirm out and land behind Crime Lord. He hits a dropkick to the back of the knee, before bouncing off the ropes nailing a one-handed bulldog. He hooks the leg.

MW: Marshall Murdoch needed that counter, Crime Lord was beginning to assert his dominance over this match to the point where it would have been difficult for Murdoch to get back into it.

RJ: That is one of the advantages Murdoch has, he knows Crime Lord better than most in this company, his moveset.

Ref: 1................2...........Kick out!

Marshall Murdoch gets to his feet, he drops a number of knees into the back of Crime Lord before synching in an abdominal stretch on the former world champion. He slowly brings Crime Lord to a vertical base, before drilling him into the canvas with a pumphandle slam. Crimey rolls to his feet, he walks straight into a DDT from Murdoch. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..............Kick out!

Crime Lord forces the shoulder up, Murdoch stands over him waiting for Lex Hart’s rival to rise. He then whips Crime Lord into the ropes, on the rebound he connects with a sidewalk slam. Murdoch goes to the top rope...

RJ: Frog Splash from Murdoch!

Ref: 1................2................Kick out!

Marshall hauls Crime Lord to his feet, he goes for the American suplex but Crime Lord spins out before nailing Murdoch with a German suplex of his own. Marshall staggers up and Crime Lord runs the ropes, smashing a big boot into the skull. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Crime Lord locks in an armbar on Marshall Murdoch. He hauls the ex European Champion to his feet before knocking him down with a big clothesline. Crime Lord keeps the hold applied, dragging Murdoch to his feet and nailing a 2nd clothesline. Crime Lord rolls to his feet, before bouncing off the ropes...

MW: MAFIA MOW DOWN!

RJ: Crime Lord really taking it to Murdoch now!

Ref: 1....................2...................Kick out!

Marshall just about gets the shoulder up in time. Marshall is hauled to his feet by Crime Lord, who then boots him in the stomach and lifts Marshall onto his shoulders, driving him to the mat with a big powerbomb! Cover.

Ref: 1.........................2...................Kick out!

Crime Lord hauls Marshall to his feet, he then whips him into the corner. Crime Lord sprints in, going for a big splash but Murdoch dives out of the way. Crime Lord crashes into the turnbuckles, Murdoch proceeds to crash knees up into the stomach and head.

Crime Lord then staggers forward out of the corner, Murdoch scoops him onto his shoulders and nails the Texan Slam. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.................Kick out!

Crime Lord drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Murdoch lifts Crime Lord to his feet, before taking him down to the mat with a snapmare. Murdoch then proceeds to nail a succession of roundhouse kicks into the chest and head of Crime Lord, the crowd cheering along with each kick. Murdoch then runs the ropes, hitting a swinging neckbreaker as Crime Lord rises. Cover.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

RJ: What a fantastic contest this one is Michael!

MW: A lot closer than our last pick your poison match!

Murdoch drags Crime Lord to his feet, he attempts a T-Bone suplex but Crime Lord counters with a powerslam. Crime Lord then hauls Murdoch to his feet...

MW: THE CUSTODY...

RJ: BLOCKED! OH MY GOD!

MW: MARSHALL LAW! MARSHALL LAW!

Ref: 1........................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: OH WOW! OH WOW!

MW: Marshall Murdoch has just pinned Crime Lord! I don’t believe it!

RJ: Lex Hart will be absolutely delighted with the pick he made tonight!

MW: He can’t have been expecting that from Murdoch, what a feather in the cap for him as well!

Marshall Murdoch celebrates in the ring as the crowd chant his name repeatedly.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:14 pm

JR: ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time.... Blue Dragon.

BD steps into view with a smirk on his face.

JR: Two weeks ago, we saw you get involved with a rivalry that has been building in your absence. You got in between two of 6wf's monsters in Lucas Takeo and The Fanatic...

Dragon continues to look at Jack with a smirk on his face, knowing he's not getting a comment he continues..

JR: That rivalry is centred around the Hardcore Championship, the same one that you where assaulted with just one week ago. This week you face Lucas Takeo, the hardcore champion, we can only assume that this means that you have your eye, once again on the 'Hardcore Division'. Now we all know your history with that belt, we all know how much it means to you. But the question on every bodies lips is... Why are you not teaming with Team 6WF? Why are you not going after Logan Kinvade and Regenisis, surly you want revenge on Logan for what has happened and you would want to defend this company?.. Right?.....

Blue Dragon look taken aback by the question for a second before a slightly concerned look crosses his face..

BD: I will answer that question Jack, I really will. But first, can I ask you a question?

Reynolds nods..

BD: I understand but this is a personal question. Like really personal. Are you sure you don't mind me asking?

JR: Shoot...

Blue Dragon rests his hand on the young mans shoulder and looks into his eyes. A look that seems worried...

BD: well, Jack.. I have to ask, are you.. You know..?

JR: what?

BD: are you um... Are you... FUCKING!! RETARDED!!!???

Reynolds looks shocked at the sudden outburst. Blue Dragon is speaking very controlled through gritted teeth..

BD: Why don't I help out 'Team 6WF'?? Let me think about that for one moment... Do you remember when I got injured 10 odd months ago.. When I was down on my luck and beaten to a pulp. Do you remember when all those stars. All those guys from 'Team 6WF' cane to the ring and they pleaded with me not to go, they promised to get revenge and to destroy Logan. Do you remember Keith Leone coming out into that stage and offering to help me fight the guy that just kicked my arse?..

JR: um...

BD: Then, after that, when I was in hospital, broken and battered. Struggling to piss blood, do you remember when 6WF sent out those 'specialists'? Do you remember them paying the cost for my medical bills, for my flights to see surgens and physiotherapists? Do you remember all those DVD's that came out once I'd 'retired' Jack? The best of Blue Dragon? The am epic feud with his brother and the matches the defined his career? Do you remember those Jack?

JR: I don't think....

BD: What about the special updates on my recovery? The weekly note on how I was doing, even monthly mentions for fuck sake? What about one fucking phone call Jack?

Reynolds looks around looking for an answer but can mutter only half words and look at the ground..

BD: what about that Jack, how about a little call. 'Hi BD, it's Danny McGraw here, listen Alex walkers back in town and he's really starting to put together a string stable.. When are you back buddy, I could use a guy Iike you..'

Blue Dragons impression of McGraw is pretty poor but manages to break the tension..

BD: Of course you don't remember any of that. For the simple reason that none of it happened. I limped through that curtain. Out into the parking lot and I drove off... And not one person noticed I'd gone...

JR: what you need to remember here is that...

BD: I don't need to remember anything. I don't need to know anything, to do anything, to think anything. I don't need to hear, to say or to talk to anyone, look after anyone. I don't need to like anyone, dislike anyone or to respect anyone, JACK!!

Dragon is looking straight into the camera now and there's a fire in his eyes that we've not seen for a long time.

BD: what bothers me most, isn't that I wasn't worried about, or cared for, Christ, I've lived a whole life with one caring about me. What pisses me off isn't that I wasn't missed, I'm not an attention seeker and I never will be. The thing that gets me, above all else, is that I would have helped. Of my name was thrown into the hat, I'd have jumped on my bike and I'd have taken Regenisis out of here by now. And those who don't believe me, don't know me.

JR: so does that mean your in?

Dragon laughs to himself..

BD: Fuck no.. Have you been listening to a word I've said? 6WF didn't ask me, they hurt my feelings. And you remember what happens when someone hurts my feelings? They pay.. In this case that payment is dealing with Walkers lot by themselves.

JR: and what about Logan?

BD: What about him?

JR: He's your brother, he's the guy who took you out and used it as a stepping stone to get the the world title, and he's leading Regenisis. Would that not be reason to go after him, even if not for 6WF, for your own revenge?

BD: listen Jack, I know I was hard on you earlier, and your doing an ok job here, but you need to listen to what I'm saying. Things have changed, what I thought was important last year, I now know that it's not. Being the face of this company, that's never going to happen, I'm no JJ Johnston, I'm no Keith Leone, Jack I'm not Chris Patricks. I'm Blue Dragon, I'm the guy who came here with the soul purpose of hurting people, I'm the guy who walked into this company to do whatever I wanted. I've taken out legends, stepped on smaller guys, cut bigger guys down to size. I've ended careers and I've shortened lives..

Dragon looks into the camera once more...

BD: Logan, you did a good job in taking me out. You took advantage of me when I was distracted, you tricked me when I thought you could change. Any good older brother should teach you life lessons, and you bro, along with this company, have taught me a lesson that I'll never forget. I done things for you that I never thought I'd do, I sacrificed who I was, I softened, in the hopes that it would help redefine who you are. I allowed myself to show weakness and all you had to do was let the time pass by. Let the slow decay of what was once Blue Dragon wilt away and to leave an empty husk, a lost man grasping at hope, clinging on to the shadow of what he used to be. Then you dangled that hope infront of his eyes while you stabbed him in the back... And the really sick part about it all Logan? The fact that I, the renewed me.. He's kind of proud of what you did...

Reynolds look up at BD, in shock.

BD: Logan Kincade showed the same ruthless aggression that I have always been known for and he showed me what I've been missing. So tonight, I face a so called monster, Takeo. Probably the biggest guy I've ever came up against one on one, and on my third match back after a life threatening injury.... My time to show everyone that the beast is back, that it doesn't matter how big, how fast, how strong, how crazy or how powerful you are. There is no one who can match me on my day, and I mean no one.

JR: Are you concerned at all about the Fanatic getting involved in the match up?

BD: Jack, I'm looking forward to it....

Blue Dragon walks off down the corridor as Jack Reynolds looks back at the camera, let's out a high sigh of relief and wipes the sweat from his forehead as we go to a break.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:16 pm

The camera cuts backstage into the locker room where the lone figure of Keith Leone can be seen, seated on one of the benches. Leone is on the process of taping his hands, all the time fixatedly staring down at the tape. When Leone is finished he places the tape down by his side and stares blankly into space before speaking.

Leone: My what a familiar feeling this become, one week rising as high as I’ve ever been, and then the next crashing to a new found low. Yet I still allow myself to be drawn into these games, people think I’m fickle and that by now I don’t have emotions towards this business anymore, but that is so wrong. I keep coming back for more because I love this place and I love this business too much to just allow it to blow away. Would an uncaring man really keep taking beatings and still come back with a smile on his face? No, I feel it’s my moral obligation to fight for this company, a company that provided me with so much and has asked for so little in return. I will admit though that events such as last week’s make me question my beliefs often, I mean there’s unsporting behaviour and then there is just plain cheating isn’t there? Throwing all of your boys against two men to make yourself look like the bigger man may well be effective short term Alex, but the long term implications are clearly less obvious to you, and I wonder if this war has really started to get that deep inside of your head. You send in your boys, we send in ours you get a new champion, we find a new challenger for him; this war will keep escalating as you facilitate it do so, and even you have addressed this issue. Something will have to give at some point because at this rate both sides will be torn apart sooner rather than later, so it’s good to see we have some common ground here. The problem for you now though, is that in a fairer fight, do you really think your boys can take us on and win? You do have a hell of a team built up, and if this 6CW two years ago and you were just fighting me, I really wouldn’t know what to do, but it’s not just me this time out. You’ve not only facilitated this war by building up an army and raising the stakes week in and week out, you’ve also created your own enemies this time out. You let your own arrogance cloud your judgement and instead of systematically destroying 6WF piece by piece, you tried to rip the walls down all at once, and as it turns out, that just hasn’t been too easy for you. At Born in Fire, when you send in your various men to clash with the best that 6WF has to offer, you’ll have no clue what’s going to happen, all you will know is that a lot of pent up anger and hatred is going to be let loose, and by the end of it all, there won’t be victors, there shall only be survivors.

Leone now pushes himself up off the bench and goes to one of the cupboards before producing one of his hoodies and putting it over his shoulders and then mock modelling in a mirror before turning back to the camera to speak.

Leone: At Lockdown last week you did admittedly send a pretty powerful message when you left me and Kenty on our backs in the middle of the ring and you even seem to have Cassius under some sort of control. But remember that one week’s dominance doesn’t mean victory in the war, especially when one of your World Champions is content with hiding behind one of the enforcers of your faction. Logan, I admire a man who picks his spots, hell I made a name for myself using that very tactic for almost a year in 6CW, it’s a sign of that psyche that makes you oh so dangerous. Your problem though is that you’re playing the master of the game right now, and I know how to play it against you. You can look for your cheap shots at Lockdown, but you should remember that by the end of this war, wins and losses on Lockdown aren’t really going to come into it, though from our brawl last week it’s clear you already know that. When push comes to shove at Lockdown, I will quite happily leap over that top rope just to get my hands on you even if it costs me the match with Geoff. That’s what this has gotten to Logan; I don’t care if my perfect record against Geoff gets soured as long as I get the job done against you. But I guess I shouldn’t forget the big fella, Geoff, old buddy, how are things in the ReGenesis playpen? I hear Alex even lets you have Lego blocks now which must be a nice upgrade for you. I mean come on Geoff, in April we were fighting against each other over the 6WF World Title and now look at where we are now; I’m still fighting in the big leagues looking for my third World Title win, meanwhile you’re lying rest of the pond scum in ReGenesis. It seems that your career move wasn’t the wisest one Geoff, and at Lockdown it’s going to look even worse. You can beat me down all you want, you can even send Logan in to help you out, but you’re still going to just look so pathetic compared to a guy like me, and that doesn’t account for the result. Even if you manage to finally get that win that you so desire, you’re still just going to be Alex Walker’s pawn, and I’m going to make sure everyone sees that fact when I kick your ass all around the arena, before I move onto Logan. This Lockdown will see the embarrassment of two of ReGenesis’ “main players” by the man that’s still number one on Alex Walker’s shit list. I’ll see you out there boys.

Keith Leone smirks as he then puts his hood up and pushes past the camera before exiting the room as the camera fades to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:17 pm

Match 4
Blue Dragon v Lucas Takeo
The Fanatic as Special Enforcer

MW: Further singles action on this action-packed Lockdown...

RJ: This one promises to be an absolutely brutal Michael, that tends to be a given when Blue Dragon is involved.

MW: It’s even more of a given when the Hardcore Champion Lukas Takeo involved.

“Change(in the house of flies)” roars out around the LG Arena and the crowd start booing as The Fanatic paces out onto the stage. He looks around the arena as the crowd continue booing before marching down to the ramp, he sets up a chair at ringside.

RJ: This makes the match even more combustable, The Fanatic is acting as the special enforcer in this match!

MW: He might be one of the only wrestlers in this company who could control these two.

'Freak on a Leash' hits and the crowd go mental... The lights in the arena start to pulse blue and eventually a stone of blur and white light fills the place as the crowd are rocking out to the original 'Blue Dragon' anthem. He paces down the ramp, looking focused, not noticing the fans offering their hands. BD climbs over the top rope into the ring...

RJ: Blue Dragon defeated The Fanatic on his first match back since Gold Rush, he’s been in good form since then Michael.

MW: Except when Logan Kincade beat his ass around the arena...again!

“From Yesterday” hits and the crowd descend into loud boos as Lukas Takeo strides out onto the stage, his head bowed with a towel draped over it. He walks menacingly down to the ring, his head still bowed. He reaches the bottom of the ramp, he lifts his head up, the towel dropping to the floor with the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist. He climbs the steps onto the ring apron and then clambers in over the top rope.

MW: I can’t wait to see Lukas Takeo destroy Blue Dragon tonight, show him what a true Hardcore champion is made of!

RJ: I think it’s fair to say BD has his sights set firmly on that title.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The duo lock-up, Takeo forces Blue Dragon back into the ropes but Blue Dragon smashes a big punch into the chin. Blue Dragon then fires in a succession of big right-handed punches to the chin, with Takeo now the one up against the ropes. Blue Dragon then hits a headbutt, before firing off more punches. Fanatic is forced out of his chair and onto the ring apron, helping the ref force Blue Dragon away from Takeo.

Blue Dragon obliges, he drags Takeo away from the ropes before hitting him with two successive gutbusters, followed by a running backbreaker. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2......Kick out!

Takeo kicks out, Blue Dragon rolls to his feet and then drops a number of knees down into the face. Blue Dragon then drags Takeo to his feet, he goes for an Irish whip but Takeo counters, sending BD into the ropes. He ducks a clothesline from Takeo before leaping up and hitting a high knee to the head as Takeo spins around. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

RJ: Strong start from Blue Dragon, Michael...

MW: Takeo just takes a while to get moving right RJ.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Blue Dragon leaps to his feet, he waits for Takeo to rise before lifting him up and managing to hit a scoop slam. Takeo again rolls up, Blue Dragon fires in a succession of punches to the body which forces Takeo into the ropes. Again Fanatic is forced to get involved and on this occassion, Blue Dragon stares him down and advances on him, but Fanatic drops off the apron, simply staring back at Blue Dragon.

He turns around, Takeo goes for a punch but BD blocks it. He hits a knee into the stomach, following that up with a tigerbomb. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

RJ: Blue Dragon showing the way to face Takeo is by taking the fight to him from the very start.

Takeo is dragged to his feet by Blue Dragon, he sets up for a powerbomb but Takeo scoops him onto his shoulders before hitting an Alabama slam. Blue Dragon rolls up, walking straight into a meathook clothesline by Takeo. Cover.

Blue Dragon kicks out, Takeo hauls him to his feet only to nail a hip toss. Blue Dragon rolls to his feet, Takeo hits a kick to the gut...

RJ: Powerbomb!

MW: Now Takeo is rolling!

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Takeo waits for Blue Dragon to rise. He drags to him to his feet, slinging Blue Dragon over his shoulders. He runs into the corner, nailing a snake eyes on BD. Takeo then sprints in, hitting a big splash. Blue Dragon crashes to the mat, Takeo hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..........Kick out!

Blue Dragon gets the shoulder up. Takeo hauls him to his feet and again takes him to the corner, starting to choke Blue Dragon out with his boot. Fanatic is again forced to break the hold, this time Takeo stares him out. He drags BD out of the corner in a sleeper but Blue Dragon counters with a jawbreaker.

Takeo falls into the ropes, he staggers back to the centre of the ring before nailing a big spear on the Hardcore champion. Cover.

Takeo kicks out, Blue Dragon drops a number of knees down into the face. He then lifts up the Hardcore champion, nailing a running powerslam. Takeo rolls back to the corner, where Blue Dragon pummels away with punches. BD then flips the bird at Fanatic, before pretending to walk away only to smash a punch into the head of Takeo. He brings Takeo forward...

RJ: Belly to belly suplex!

MW: Cover!

Takeo drives the shoulder up, Blue Dragon waits for him to rise, hitting a boot into the gut...

RJ: Setting up for the Deathnote...

MW: FANATIC! OH YES!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: What the hell did he do that for?

MW: I don’t know, but it was great!

RJ: Fanatic just nailed Blue Dragon with the Hardcore Title!

Takeo gets to his feet, looking almost in thanks at Fanatic, only for the monster to then crash the Hardcore Title into Takeo’s face as well!

MW: The Fanatic is sending out a real message here!

RJ: I think he wants the Hardcore Title.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:18 pm

Logan Kincade is shown in Alex Walker's office. He is alone sitting on Alex's chair with his feet up when Alex Walker walks in.

AW: Ah, there you are Logan. Where have you been all week!? And what do you think you are doing in MY seat?

LK: Alex...... I was sitting here, in the ReGenesis HQ and I was contemplating all things 6WF.... I was sitting here in behind this gloriously extravagant Solid Mahogany desk in this Italian leather posture correcting swivel seat with this... just beautiful solid Gold 'Mont Blanc' pen and I began to question this rag tag band of mixed up crazies we call ReGenesis..... and while some are indeed a real asset to this company.... Take Visage for instance, he truly knows the score when it comes to competition. It is all or nothing, the same goes for the Giant German and even Reilly has something about him that makes sense to try and ...reign in..... to utilize

but then there are some people in this group whose value I am still waiting to see, Alex....

AW: Please save it and get to your point Logan, I am a very busy man and my time is very limited. Unlike you I don't have time to sit about doing nothing....... well?

Logan sits forward in the chair.

LK: My point is so well made by simply showing you this weeks card.

AW: What?

Logan takes Alex's Mont Blanc pen and aggressively draws a circle around this weeks main event.

LK: DON'T ACT LIKE THIS ISN'T AN INSULT TO ME! It's either a way of punishing me for what you would call insolence and I would call having the balls to say what needs to be said!.... OR It is an admission that YOU!... even think Geoff Steel is a liability who needs the help of someone else to be able to beat one as laughable as Keith Leone!

Alex looks annoyed and exhausted by Logan's words.

AW: You listen to me and you listen well Kincade, I put this team together! I know exactly what I am doing, and you remember you are MY champion! I am your boss! this is MY company you are Champion because I. ALLOW IT! Now you will stand in Geoff Steel's corner on Lockdown and you will bloody well like it, do I make myself clear?

Logan glares at Walker before he stands up and walks up to Alex Walker, his World title becoming seen as he stands. Logan steps up to Walker and puts his lips close to his ear

LK: Oh I plan to be in Steel's corner, but not because you say so, but because I won't allow this project to look any weaker than you are already allowing the likes of him and others to make it look. You need to trim the fat Alex, if you are as powerful and as strong as you seem to believe you are, then do what is needed and do it fast..... now do I make, MY....self clear?

Logan shoulder barges past Walker as he heads off towards the locker rooms.

Alex sighs angrily before a smirk spreads across his lips, he looks down at the paper Logan drew on and then picks up his pen and sees it's bent.

AW: Animal...

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:18 pm

The Fanatic is walking backstage, a huge grin across his face as stagehands back away from him. Kayleigh Reed approaches from the side....

KR: Fanatic, can we grab a few words?

The Fanatic stops, his huge frame intimidating the petit, Reed...

KR: After being attacked last week by Lucas Takeo you exacted your revenge tonight? Is this a sign of things to come?

TF: If you mean me stood over those two worthless cretins then yes. You see, Takeo threatened his precious era of darkness, he talked of how he would dominate, yet, despite a cheap attack last week has done nothing. I however have instilled fear in the roster, even you, stood there cowering like a shuddering schoolgirl.

Blue Dragon believes he is the man scorned. That he owes nobody, yet he expects his shot, he wants a chance to reclaim something he has no claim on. I am the rightful claimant. I will take that Hardcore Title. My era will begin and those who dare to challenge me will be destroyed.

The Fanatic clenches his fist and smirks down at Reed as the camera heads back to ringside.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Match 5
Pick Your Poison
Max Adamson vs ???

RJ: The pick your poison series of matches continues next here on Lockdown...

MW: Mixed bag so far. TGA defeated Prodigy, meaning Max Adamson's choice didn't really have much effect.

RJ: But Marshall Murdoch did defeat Crime Lord, vindicating the choice of Lex Hart.

MW: And now it is time for TGA to choose Max Adamson's opponent.

"Lonely Boy" by the Black Keys hits and the booing echoes around the arena, as Max Adamson slowly walks to the entrance ramp, alone. He is wearing a white t-shirt with black writing which reads "Everyone's favourite Australian", he saunters to the ring before climbing in over the top rope.

RJ: Adamson looking supremely confident!

MW: That's because he knows no-one is as good as he is...

RJ: Without further ado let's see who his opponent is...

"Just Close Your Eyes" blares out and the crowd go absolutely insane as TGA strides out onto the ramp. Max Adamson stares down the ramp, for once looking shocked.

RJ: TGA is choosing himself to face Max Adamson!

MW: I have to admit, this is a brilliant idea from TGA! IF it works...

TGA: Woah, woah, woah folks! As much as I would love to step into that ring tonight and do a dress rehearsal of the Born In Fire ass-whooping Max Adamson is going to receive, I decided to take a slightly different approach to this.

I don't want to inflict any more additional punishment on Max. I know no-one can inflict the sort of damage I can. What I want is an explanation Max. I want to know why you are doing all of this, I want to know why you are soiling the good name of Christopher Patricks. Most of all, I want you to admit it to the one person you've lied to most of all. Ladies and Gentleman, please give a warm 6WF welcome to...JOYCE PATRICKS!

RJ: Oh wow!

MW: He can't do this! He can't!

RJ: TGA has got into Max Adamson's head now!

Joyce walks out onto the stage. She looks towards TGA in thanks before making her way down the ramp, Max sits on the ropes to let her into the ring. He asks Joyce off mic how she is but she doesn't reply.

Joyce: Max, I've known you for a long time. I know what you're about, and I know what you're like. I thought you were genuine about being Chris' best friend, despite everything you two went through. But I've seen how you've been lately. I've seen how you've been towards TGA, and frankly it looks like you've been using Chris' death to your advantage. So please Max, please tell me I'm wrong. Please tell me the truth.

(Adamson has a different expression on his face compared to recent weeks, he nods and then warmly speaks to Joyce)

Max: I appreciate you coming here. I appreciate you talking to me face to face to put your mind at ease. But Joyce, there is a simple explanation to all of this unease and unrest. The last thing Chris would want is you being here at all, so once I've put your mind at ease, I have one thing to ask you. Please, please go home. Go home Joyce.

Joyce: I'm going nowhere until you tell me what's going on!

Max: Ok. If you insist.

(Adamson clears his throat)

Max: I'm not surprised you feel this way Joyce. The clear and obvious reason you felt the need to come here and approach me is because of the interfering sycophants like TGA. Poisoning your mind like he tried to do to my beloved Clarissa. Like he's successfully done to these moronic fans. TGA is poison Joyce. TGA has been planting the seeds of doubt into your mind. Chris and I were, are and always will be, best friends. The only explanation I have for TGA's actions is that he is jealous of the bond we shared and of the outpouring of sympathy I received from the 6WF fans. When I attempted to win the World Championship as a fitting tribute to Chris, TGA wouldn't allow it. He let jealousy and bitterness get in the way of doing the right thing. When he knew he couldn't beat me, he instead knew he would have to focus on stopping me from winning. Like in the Time Attack match. Like on the Lockdown when Chris' death was announced to the world. Both occasions featured TGA costing Max Adamson without enhancing his own chances. He stopped me winning because he couldn't win. It's pathetic. And to continue his hate campaign, he verbally gets into your head, he spits his venom and Joyce, you're smarter than this. You don't need to fall for TGA's lies and deceit. Come on Joyce.

(Adamson holds his arms out to Joyce as if to beckon her towards him. Joyce seems to accept what Adamson is saying, the crowd boo as she walks over and goes to hug Adamson. Joyce suddenly slaps Adamson across the face and the crowd erupts!)

Joyce: You're a LIAR! You looked me in the eyes and you LIED to me! I said I can tell when you're lying, and I can tell you're lying.

Max: Joyce... I really hoped you wouldn't be stupid enough to fall for TGA's lies. I really hoped you weren't as gullible as the rest of these people. Turns out you're not too special after all.

(Joyce slaps Adamson across the face again! This time Adamson is livid and his eyes bulge as he gets in Joyce's face)

Max: You know what? Fine. Have it your way. I did use Chris to my advantage.

(There is shock and silence in the arena as Adamson continues)

Max: I used his death to my advantage. Chris was my friend, but what did he ever do for me? I welcomed him into 6WF with open arms. I was his friend. I welcomed his family and treated them as my own. You know that better than anyone Joyce. Chris was my brother. But typical of the man, he was all take and no give. Chris did NOTHING for me. When he hit the big time, when Chris was gifted his 6WF Undisputed Championship reign, did he thank his best friend? Did he return the favour? Did he even acknowledge my significant role in his rise to the top? Did he fuck. Did, he, fuck.

(Adamson's voice raises as he continues)

Max: Chris was a selfish individual. It's not enough he was given opportunity after opportunity despite not being as good a wrestler as Max Adamson, it's not enough he was befriended and helped into 6WF by someone who was also an outlet for him to talk about the tragedies of losing his father and brother, no, he had to steal from his best and only fucking friend. Chris Patricks was a terrible friend. When he died, when I got over the initial shock, it got me thinking. It's about time. It's about time Chris returned the favour and offered me an opportunity. That's all Chris' death was to me in the long run. An opportunity. A chance for Max Adamson to achieve what has eluded him throughout his 6WF career. And frankly if TGA hadn't set out to purposely mess things up, I would have done it. I would be World Champion right now. And on top of that Joyce, it would have been the fitting tribute. The fitting send-off to Christopher Patricks. Because nobody knew I was disingenuous. Nobody knew I was lying back then.

(Joyce is crying as Adamson appears distracted)

Max: Oh snap out of it Joyce. You make out as if Chris was some kind of saint. He was a man who put his own wife and kids in terrible danger. He neglected you when you needed his support the most. Have you forgotten how he allowed you to be kidnapped by Chaos? Did that slip your fragile mind when he died? Everyone forgets the bad things about the deceased. Everyone forgets how bad people were when they die. Everyone forgets Jade Goody was a racist. Everyone forgets Michael Jackson paid off the family of his alleged child abuse victim. And everyone forgets Chris Patricks was a disgusting, poor excuse of a husband and an even worse father.

(Joyce snaps and starts slapping Adamson, he covers up for the first few slaps but is then able to restrain her and holds both her arms. Adamson stares at Joyce angrily as she cries while trying to wriggle free. He slowly forces her into the corner when TGA sprints to the ring, Adamson sees TGA and he lets go of Joyce and rolls from the ring, the crowd in shock and the booing begins while TGA calms the emotional Joyce.)

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:28 pm

*The scene cuts away from the main action ringside to the physiotherapy room deep within the LG arena, away from the excitement and the noise of the fans ringside. The physio room is brightly lit with posters of the human anatomy and various muscle groups all smartly hung to the white wall. The camera then focuses solely on the centre of the room where a long black bench is firmly planted to the floor and on the bench is a relaxed and mellow Kenty. A long white towel is covering the lower half of his body as he lays almost motionless face down on the bench. A personal trainer, dressed smartly in a professional uniform massages the shoulders of a relaxed Kenty. As the camera approaches slowly, A dashing looking Kayleigh Reed enters shot dressed in casual clothes, her hair looking immaculate. Joined by her crew, Reed clears her throat letting the PT know she is in the room.*

KR: Sorry Mark, Is it okay if I have an interview with Kenty? not interrupting too much am I?

Mark: No it's fine, He's had plenty of sessions this week.. if anything, he's too relaxed now!

*Smiling warmly, Mark exits the room nodding at Reed who smiles back. Totally oblivious, Kenty mumbles loudly.*

Mr Kenty: Mark that was incredible.. take a bow sir. Take a bow..

KR: Ahem.. It's me Kenty? Kayleigh Reed.

*From a very relaxed face down position, Kenty's body suddenly becomes fixed before he jumps up, slowly sorting out his towel in the process before sitting on the bench lazily as if nothing happened jokingly.*

Mr Kenty: What a wonderful unexpected guest.. let me guess, you heard it right?

KR: Yep.

Mr Kenty: Well, Mark you know.. he's a top guy! oh man, I have had some bruises, scrapes and muscle tears and that guy has sorted everything out for me. Utter genius. Not much else to say other than that to cover my mumbling.. but I hold my hands up and say you got me Kayleigh! you got me!

*Laughing, Kayleigh joins Kenty sitting on the bench clutching her microphone as her crew enter the room. The camera focuses in on the pair as Kayleigh begins her interview.*

KR: Anyways, there is no real surprise your here Kenty.. after last week how you feeling in general after the beating Keith Leone and yourself suffered at the hands of Re-Genesis last week?

Mr Kenty: In all honesty Kayleigh, I have had better weeks.. I mean, last week teaming with Keith and all was an experience like no other than awesome. However, the way the match panned out, I guess you could always sense something was going to happen. Something devious was going to happen.. something cowardly would happen and that is precisely what happened. I think you'd have to have the patience of a saint to give an excuse for Mike Hill, Logan Kincade and Re-Genesis.

Mr Kenty: On the subject of Re-Genesis.. well, what can I say. Back in the day we didn't do much things differently to what Alex and his gang of guys are doing at the moment. Maybe apart from Lex, asking for his bags to be carried by one of Jackson or myself but that seems about it. I expected it. I expected that somehow they would all come out and play their little games.. I know how that guy ticks. I know Alex Walker.. I know his way of mind, however twisted it maybe.

Mr Kenty: I expected it and god.. I should have known better. But, as they say you live and learn. And hey, I have had a week off training to recover and even enjoyed physio with the best in the biz so what's to be unhappy about? with situations like this, you just got to keep your head up and expect things to get ugly. And get ugly pretty quickly.. it shows they are scared. Running scared plain and simple.

Mr Kenty: Genesis.. now, Genesis had a pretty decent way of hiding that we were pretty intimidated by someone. I'm sure Re-Genesis have the similar ideologies that have been brain washed into them by the Alex.. And that way of hiding it is pretty straightforward. It's to go out to ringside and talk down at your enemies. Talk down to them to the point you make them feel worthless.. make them feel as if you are that bit of chewing gum they have stepped in on the way to work. That's how they tick.. they also know full well if the enemy gets angered and runs out playing the big guy in the matter then he's signed his own death wish..

Mr Kenty: By playing into their hands.. the assault or deconstruction of that superstar can begin. In a pretty evil.. calculated and twisted way. The numbers game is their biggest asset. You look at their guys.. and they're truth be told some of the most vicious, ruthless and talented guys around. I wouldn't expect anything less from Alex Walker.. that guy maybe a twisted kind of cat but he knows what it takes to get to the top. Arguably, as the weeks and months tick on by you could say Re-Genesis are strong than the original Genesis. He has perhaps learnt from his mistakes previously.. but you should ask him that. I'm sure he'd oblige..

Mr Kenty: On the other hand, knowing how stubbon Alex is then perhaps he may have not learnt from his mistakes over in Glasgow all those months ago. But as far as I see it, I'm involved in this war now. I was so close to ending a company before with the original Genesis and seeing how it destroyed people's livelihoods this experience has definitely put it into perspective for me. 6WF beats stronger than ever and I'm fighting for it's cause.. along with the rest of the guys in the back.. we will end this. And we end this for the better.

KR: Well, as we all know.. you'll get your chance at Born In Fire to help win the war so to speak over Re-Genesis when you face Mike Hill for the TAW world championship..

Kenty: I cannot wait Kayleigh. I cannot wait.. the match, the atmosphere and the ferocity of the match will be out of this world. Something that you or the 6WF fans have never seen before.. a match that will be hailed as one of the greatest one on one matches this federation has ever seen. I'm that confident it's going to be an epic. And, deep down I'm sure as hell Hill is also.. He knows that he's got a fight coming at Wembley.

Kenty: Oh I heard his words earlier.. all of them. Pretty poisonous Kayleigh! pretty poisonous.. but, should I have expected anything else? should I have expected any kind of mutal respect? Should have I expected a warm hand shake? should have I even expected a look of decency? not a look of utter distain? no.. not at all. Because that's the kind of cat were dealing with here Kayleigh.. A pretty damn good cat at that too.

Mr Kenty: He spoke some pretty cold words about the fans too.. my fans. And that's where things get a little icy Kayleigh.. a little crunchy on the ground here. See, these fans all of them out there, around the world.. supported me in times of trouble, in times of need. Through thick and thin.. they have followed my career. They were kind enough to give a damn about this outcast coming into their home.. 6WF. And for that I'm forever grateful and gracious. And for Mike Hill to dismiss them.. all of them.. well that's where it gets tasty.

Mr Kenty: Those fans out there and around the world brought me this to dance.. and for Mike Hill to talk to them as if they are trash.. that riles me Kayleigh. It Riles me.. I can take the words, the aggression and Mike Hill's arrogance but when he aims it at people who I care about.. that's when it's personal. It's gone past respect.. it's gone past any kind of understanding.. it's pure and simple Mike Hill vs Mr Kenty for the right to be known as the TAW world champion and the greatest in the world.. and I intend to be at Born In Fire.

Mr Kenty: The difference between Mike Hill and I is interesting.. see, I could be out there right now.. like he was doing earlier.. talking down at the fans, dishing cold comments directly at him and being generally arrogant. No.. see, I know I don't have to get into his head to force him of his game.. I wan't Mike Hill at his best at all times so I know I can roll with him for sure going into Born In Fire.. And at Wembley I will be on his level and much more.

Mr Kenty: A wise friend once said to me.. "The Greatest enemy is the one that lurks in the middle of your ears." that voice in your head that says you cannot do it.. well that voice is silent in my head. I don't know about Hill.. but the voice in my head says you can do it Kenty. You can do the unthinkable. You can prove Mike Hill and all that ever doubted you so wrong on the grandest stage of them all. As I have said ever since my decision to face Hill.. this will be a match for the ages. A match that will be historic and we be forever in the echelons of 6WF history.. Mark my words.

KR: As far as tonight goes.. you find yourself in tag-team action against Mike Hill and Current Freeweight champion, Kenji Hidari.. your partner of course, Cameron Faith. Feeling confident?

Kenty: Oh yes.. very confident. Knowing Cameron as I do, he is going to be angry.. very angry. And that's good.. were going to need all the positive anger we need in this matchup against these two guys. Hidari is still as I remember him from the days in Glasgow.. very good. Very skilled and athletic.. a test for any superstar. He's Freeweight champion for a reason, handpicked by Alex Walker himself is never a bad thing either, admittedly! the guy is skilled and a well polished superstar.

Kenty: I'm looking forward to going toe-to-toe with Hidari as I feel we haven't been quite acquainted yet as they despite are careers beginning from fairly humble origins. And tonight I finally meet Hidari's acquaintance in the squared circle and I cannot wait.. the guy's got talent that's for sure.. but I'm also sure that Cameron will be wanting to mix it with Hidari in the same way I do with Mike. So we will see..

Mr Kenty: If your wondering, I haven't seen or heard from Cameron but I'm sure he's more than focused than ever.. from a distant view, He has upped and improved his game in recent weeks and I feel it's only a matter of time before Cameron joins the party for real and really shows the world what he is made of.. I'm so excited to team with him tonight. Losing that Freeweight title, I know hurts.. but from the hurt you can rise and rise. And that's what I'm seeing from Cameron.. it will be a pleasure to team with him tonight against Re-Genesis.

Mr Kenty: As far as tonight goes.. well, it's time to get off the hard shoulder of the road to Born In Fire and hit the accelerator again.. last week was a pretty big bump in the road but I'm more than confident that things will get back on track in a far smoother way. And you can bank on that when the winners of the match will be announced by Mike Bird.. winners by pin-fall.. the team of Cameron Faith and..

MRRRRRRRR KEEEEEENNNNNNNTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kenty!

*Mark the PT, then enters shot once again as he looks at Kenty then at Reed who thanks Kenty for the interview before nodding at the guys and then wishes Kenty good luck before heading off out of the PT room with her crew. Mark and Kenty share a look before nodding at each other in agreement before smirking and then chuckling as the scene fades away to a commercial break.*

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Marshall Murdoch is stood outside the locker room of Clarke James. He looks around, checking to see if he's spotted before pushing the door open and entering . He turns, pushing the door closed before turning to see Cassius Zhi stood....

CZ: Expecting to see someone else, Marshall?

Cassius sips a cup of green tea and smiles sadistically...

CZ: It seems we were both looking for the same person? Looking to reunite old friendships, refresh old memories...though I expect my motives will be much more sinister than yours....

MM: What exactly do you want, Zhi? Shouldn't the focus of your hatred be the guy that took your title? You know, the guy that is now sat in your place?

Cassius takes another sip from his cup....

CZ: That's where your small minded judgement is clouded, Marshall. You, like the rest of the blind fools can only see what you choose to believe. You believe that it is Logan who has taken my title, assumed my position as the head of Re-Genesis. You believe that he is the one to blame and that his opportunistic victory was handed to him due to the return of Clarke James.

What I am here for, Marshall; and what I will be relentless in my pursuit of proving, is that James had nothing to do with any of this. That Logan's victory was due to my underestimation of James, rather than him; as some so eloquently put it, 'having my number'.

I will accept my shortcomings. I will accept that I played my part in my own downfall. But I will do it at the expense of Clarke James. I'll set out to what I should've done a year ago and put him out of action forever.

Cassius crushes the cup and tosses it to the floor, walking towards the door, turning to face Marshall....

CZ: I will reclaim what is mine, Marshall. I will see Re-Genesis through to its glorious conclusion. James will be the catalyst for the most destructive force in 6WF history being unleashed.

Cassius exits the room, standing in the hallway, his back to Marshall....

CZ: Tell James I've returned his gift, won't you, Marshall?

Zhi walks off up the corridor as Marshall looks over at the bench to see a straight jacket on top of James' bag, Marshall shakes his head before exiting the room as Lockdown heads to commercial.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Match 6
Mike Hill & Kenji Hidari v Mr. Kenty & Cameron Faith

RJ: Now time for some more tag team action!

MW: Yet another clash between Re-Genesis and those looking to fight against them!

RJ: And a match that sees two big rivalries squaring off, including the two men who will compete for the TAW World Title at Born In Fire!

‘I Fought the Law’ booms out of the speakers and the crowd give a massive cheer as Cameron Faith runs out onto the stage. He nods to the fans before making his way slowly down the ramp, tagging the fans hands, before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. 

“Turn up the trouble” blares out through the speakers and the cheering continues as the lights dim and a spotlight shines on the stage as Mr Kenty strolls out. He motions a title belt around his waist before walking down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. Kenty rolls into the ring and shakes Faith’s hand.

RJ: The two “challengers” in this situation it has to be said...

MW: Both men had their fair share of issues with both of the opponents on the other team!

‘The Essence’ screeches out of the speakers and the crowd boo, Kenji Hidari slowly walks out, he’s wearing a ReGenesis shirt. He ignores the booing crowd, as a sly smirk grows on his face. He walks down the ramp confidently and slides under the bottom rope. He removes his T-shirt and then taps the freeweight title wrapped around his waist before removing it and handing the belt to the referee.

“The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and Mike Hill strolls out onto the stage with the TAW World Title around his waist. He glares at Kenty before tapping the belt on his waist. He walks down the ramp and slides into the ring. He sarcastically waves the belt in front of Kenty before handing it to the referee.

RJ: I might not agree with their methods but this is an absolutely formidable team!

MW: Lots of arrogance there, but all of it warranted!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Kenji Hidari starts off in the ring up against Mr Kenty. The duo lock-up and Hidari drives a knee up into the gut, he then sets up for a brainbuster but Kenty blocks before countering with a standing suplex. Hidari rolls up to hsi feet, Kenty quickly nails an inverted backbreaker followed with a spinning neckbreaker. He then hooks the leg of the Freeweight champion.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

RJ: These two had issues all the way back in 6CW! They’ve possibly gone away since both came to 6WF but I’m sure some tension still remains.

Hidari drives the shoulder up off the mat. Kenty rolls to his feet, dropping a series of elbows into the face. He then waits for the Re-Genesis man to rise before hitting a vicious knee lift into the head. Kenty continues with the knees into the face, backing Hidari into the ropes. He quickly sets up Hidari’s legs across the 2nd rope and then nailing a Spike DDT! Cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

MW: Strong start from Kenty!

RJ: He’s trying to send Hill a message here!

MW: Nothing that Hill hasn’t seen before!

Kenty stands waiting for Hidari to rise before slinging him over his shoulders. He then runs forward, nailing a rolling fireman’s carry slam. The tag is then made then made to Cameron Faith, who goes to the top rope. He dives off, nailing an impressive moonsault! Cover.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

RJ: Hidari being dominated so far this evening!

Faith hauls up Hidari, he reels off a succession of knife-edge chops into the chest, backing the Freeweight champion into the corner. He continues with the chops until the referee steps in. Faith then allows Hidari to fall forward into a running clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2............Kick out!

Faith hauls up his rival, he hits a boot to the gut before attempting a running bulldog. He is shoved away by Hidari, Faith rolls to the corner where Hidari sprints in and nails a running double knee to the face. Cameron falls forward and Hidari hits an Island driver. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..........Kick out!

Hidari is quickly up to his feet and tags out to Mike Hill. The Re-Genesis pair lift up Faith, hitting a number of punches on him backing Faith into the ropes. Hidari is forced to leave the ring, Mike Hill drags Faith forward and nails a bridging belly to belly suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1......................2.............Kick out!

Hill drags up Cameron, he then whips him out across the ring before connecting with an inverted atomic drop. Hill then bounces off the ropes, connecting with a spinning heel kick. He doesn’t cover immediately, waiting for Nay to rise. He goes for a standing tornado DDT but Faith throws him away.

Hill runs back in and Cameron Faith nails a backbreaker into a knee, before hitting a standing side slam. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2.........Kick out!

Faith retreats to the corner, he waits for Hill to rise...

RJ: SUPERKICK...

MW: Blocked by Hill!

Hill then spins Nay and connects with a pele kick. Nay falls to the canvas and Hill goes up top, flying off and hitting the Mike Time!

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Hill quickly tags out to Hidari. Hidari helps Cameron Faith up to his feet then strikes him with a couple of Muay Thai Elbows, rocking him back towards the ropes. Hidari uses the ropes to whip Faith into the opposite set, then meets him in the middle of the ring with a Tornado DDT and a quick cover. 

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Faith kicks out, Kenji hauls him to his feet and then whips him out across the ring. Hidari leaps into the air, nailing a double jump reverse elbow. Kenji then runs the ropes, hitting a dropkick to the head. Hidari goes to the top rope, cover.

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Kenji brings Faith to a vertical base. He whips him into the corner before sprinting in and attempting a running double knee but Faith dives out of the way. The ex Freeweight champion then hits a shining wizard followed up with a one-handed bulldog. He hooks the leg.

RJ: Faith coming back into this!

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Faith stands over Hidari waiting for him impatiently. He then hits a boot into the gut, followed by a vertical suplex. He connects with a further two suplexes, before motioning to Kenty who goes to the top rope and flies off, hitting a senton bomb. He quickly leaves the ring as Faith covers.

MW: He can’t do that!

RJ: Double teaming is something Re-Genesis would never do, hey Michael?

Faith goes to the top rope but Hill walks along the apron and begins getting in the face of Faith, who doesn’t back down. This allows Hidari to run in and hit a dropkick to the back. He scoops Faith onto his shoulders, walking back setting up for an electric chair drop but Faith fights out.

Kenji turns around...

MW: SUPERKICK!

Kenty steps into the ring, standing next to the pin to stop hill getting involved.

Ref: 1..........................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Faith wins it!

MW: Faith defeated Hidari, what a momentum boost for him!

RJ: Kenty also getting in the head of Hill, a good week for those two!

Kenty stares down Hill as Faith celebrates.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Geoff Steel is talking to Alex Walker in the corridor, looking frustrated...

GS: So all of a sudden I'm the weak link, Alex? Logan comes in and starts deciding who plays what role? It's bullshit, Alex!

Steel slams his fist into the wall....

AW: Look, we knew when Logan came on board that things wouldn't be simple. We knew he had anger issues, we knew he was headstrong and we knew he'd want to rock the boat.

GS: This isn't rocking the boat, Alex. This is trying to piss people off. You need to remind him that we built this. We set these things in motion. Anyone could've had that shot.

AW: But they didn't, Geoff. You had your chances.

Steel stares at Walker....

GS: So you're saying he's right?

AW: No....

GS: Well what is it?

AW: I'm saying there's a reason he's in the position he is. What you need to do, is prove him wrong. You need to go out there and make an example of Keith Leone. Prove you're the man we turn to, to get things done.

GS: You mean like I've always done?

Steel stares at Walker before storming off as Walker turns to watch him leave.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:36 pm

Match 7
Pick Your Poison Match
Lex Hart v ????

RJ: It is now time for our Fourth and final Pick Your Poison match of the evening, and our penultimate contest of the show.

MW: So far we’ve seen TGA defeat Prodigy, Crime Lord lost against Marshall Murdoch and Max Adamson confronted by Joyce Patricks.

RJ: Marshall Murdoch was Lex Hart’s choice of opponent, Hart must have been delighted with the job Murdoch did earlier tonight.

MW: He made a great choice, but Crime Lord is experienced and intelligent enough to pick an opponent capable of doing a similar job on Hart...

“Be myself” screams out and the cheers quickly turn to boos. Lex Hart saunters out onto the stage, wearing his “It’s all about me” t-shirt. Hart walks confidently down to the ring, he smirks at the booing fans before climbing onto the ring apron and springboarding into the ring.

RJ: We know you’re Crime Lord’s biggest fan, what do you make of Hart’s chances against him?

MW: I can’t call it RJ. Two very different wrestling styles that should mesh together to create an outstanding contest.

Mike Bird: Lex Hart your opponent this evening is...

“I am perfection” roars out...

RJ: OH...MY...GOD!

MW: WHAT A PICK FROM CRIME LORD!

RJ: HE’S BACK! HE’S BACK!

MW: PERFECT JACK IS BACK AND HE IS HERE TO FIGHT LEX HART!

RJ: ONE OF THE GREATEST RIVALRIES IN 6WF HISTORY IS BEING RESTARTED THIS EVENING!

Perfect Jack strides out, smiling at Lex who is absolutely infuriated in the ring. Jack strolls down the ramp, he winks at Hart before sliding into the ring. He leaps to his feet and stares across at Hart.

MW: I can’t wait for this RJ!

RJ: And nor can Crime Lord, who has just taken a seat at the top of the stage!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Perfect Jack and Lex Hart stare across at each other, loud chants for Jack circling around the arena. Hart puts his finger to his lips, motioning the crowd to be quiet. His glare then quickly turns back towards Jack and the two start circling the ring. Jack feigns forward towards the centre of the ring, but then takes a step back. Hart does a similar and then we are still at a stalemate.

Eventually, the two men do lock up but the evenness in strength and ability is shown as no-one is able to gain a clear cut advantage. They break the hold, and lock up once more, and again there is no clear advantage. For a third time, Jack moves forward to lock up however Hart has a counter this time lifting his knee up into the stomach.

Hart then places Jack into a standing armbar, which he manages to counter with a hip toss only for Hart to land on his feet. He throws a discus clothesline that Jack ducks, he then goes for a backslide which Hart spins his way out of and then bounces off the ropes, Jack attempts a back body which Lex leapfrogs, Jack then slides underneath Lex on the rebound from the opposite ropes. He rolls to his feet where he goes to snapmare Hart to the canvas, he blocks whipping Jack out across the ring and on the reverse hitting him with an inverted atomic drop.

Hart quickly has Jack into a side headlock. Jack claws his way up onto his feet and attempts a belly to back suplex, but Hart back flips to land on his feet. Jack spins around, Hart goes for a boot to the gut which Jack catches. Before Hart can attempt his trademark enzaguri kick, Jack spins him by the boot and as Hart spins back into the face of Jack he suplexes him down to the canvas.

MW: From that opening exchange, it’s obvious to anyone who doesn’t know an awful lot about these two’s history how they were tag team partners, then bitter enemies. They seem to know each other’s every move and counter move.

RJ: That is why it’s an inspired choice by Crime Lord, he knows Jack can deal with everything Hart throws at him!

Jack gets up to his feet, he allows Hart up to his feet before snap-maring him down to the canvas and hitting a boot into the back, with the thud reverberating around the arena. Jack hauls up Lex and whips him across the ring, he attempts a standing dropkick but Hart clutches onto the ropes and Jack falls backward, crashing his head on the canvas.

Hart sprints over and as Jack rises to one knee he hits him with a running neckbreaker. Hart has Jack into a seated hammerlock, with his spare arm pummeling elbows into the side of the head with increasing anger and speed, with Jack’s face already starting to trickle with blood.

Finally, Jack manages to get to his feet and Hart goes for a German suplex which Jack manages to block. Hart attempts the German suplex again and this time he just about manages to fling Jack down to the canvas. Hart retreats, allowing Jack to rise before going for a jawbreaker but Jack hits a right hook into the stomach and Hart keels over.

Jack then applies a front facelock, and starts to lift a series of knees into the face repaying the punishment which Hart had previously dished out. He has Hart up against the ropes and he whips him across the ring and then running after him, hitting a lifting knee into the stomach. Jack follows this up with an atomic drop and Hart stumbles into the corner.

RJ: Such an even match, and tempers have already started to reach boiling point!

MW: There is so much bad blood between them RJ, I expected nothing less.

Jack moves menacingly into the corner, he goes for a punch to the head but Hart blocks, he spins Jack into the corner and then hits a series of stiff backhand chops across the chest until Jack slumps down in the corner. Hart then work him over with a series of stomps into the face, Hart then retreats back allowing Jack to stir to one knee before sprinting across and crashing a hard boot into the stomach.

Ref: 1.................2.........Kick out!

Hart has Perfect Jack into an armbar, jack begins to fight the hold and rises to his feet where Jack tries to reverse with an arm drag but Hart holds him up, with his other hand he begins to flow away with a series of backhand chops on Jack once more, he falls back into the corner. Hart continues with the backhand chops to loud boos from the crowd, Hart motions them to be quiet, before hitting a running stunner out of the corner.

Ref: 1..............2.......Kick out!

Hart rolls up onto his feet, he waits for Jack to rise before hitting a boot into the stomach. Hart runs the ropes attempting a springboard moonsault into a reverse DDT but Jack somehow counters with a powerslam!

A bloodied Jack then sets to work on Hart, stomping down on both of his legs with equal brutality before dragging Hart towards the corner where he goes up to the top rope and hits a double foot stomp down across the legs of Hart. Jack doesn’t cover, instead applying a leglock, he then forward rolls through to increase the pressure applied before releasing. He drags him back to the centre of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1.............2......Kick out!

Jack has Hart onto his feet quickly, he attempts an Irish whip to the corner but Hart uses the momentum to flip backwards only for Jack to catch him and nail a shoulder-breaker. He then puts the grounded Hart into a bow and arrow submission hold.

RJ: Jack demonstrating a move taught to him by Abe Abercorn.

MW: Taught to both of them RJ!

Jack wrenches up the pressure on the move, The pain visibly etched across the face of Hart who shuffles around in a desperate attempt to get to the ropes but they are all too far away. He then attempts to counter, slowly edging his way to a vertical base. Finally he is up and counters with a vicious spinning impaler. Cover.

Lex hauls Jack to his feet. He hits him with a snap suplex, before keeping the hold applied and nailing a 2nd suplex. Lex gets to his feet for a third time...

RJ: Triple suplex combination!

Lex hauls Jack to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and nails an inverted atomic drop on the rebound. Hart then runs off the ropes, flooring Jack with a spinning heel kick. Cover.

Lex hauls Jack to his feet, he goes for a superkick but Jack blocks it. He spins Hart around, before dragging him in...

MW: PERFECT PLEX!

RJ: NO WAY! NO WAY!

Ref: 1.......................2............................Kick out!

MW: Hart kicked out! Hart kicked out! Unbelievable!

Jack is in disbelief at this. He hauls Hart to his feet, going for a 2nd Perfect Plex. Lex manages to block...

RJ: PERFECT PLEX FROM HART! PERFECT PLEX FROM HART!

MW: OH MY GOD!

Ref: 1............................2..............................Kick out!

RJ: NOW JACK KICKS OUT!

MW: WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A MATCH!

Lex hauls Jack to his feet, he boots him in the gut...

RJ: Lex going old school, he’s setting up for the Canadian destroyer, his old finishing move!

MW: Here we go...

RJ: Blocked! He’s reversed the momentum into a pin of his own!

MW: What a counter!

Ref: 1..................................2........................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: JACK’S WON IT! JACK’S WON IT!

MW: Amazing move! What a counter! What a win!

RJ: Revenge is sweet for Perfect Jack! His bitter rival defeated!

MW: Crime Lord made as good a choice as Lex did!

Jack rolls out of the ring, celebrating with the fans as Hart beats away on the canvas continually. He then looks to the top of the stage where Crime Lord stands, smirking at his rival.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:37 pm

Danny McGraw is pacing through the hallway as Marshall Murdoch approaches....

DM: Well? Anything?

Marshall looks puzzled....

MM: He's not here. I've left messages on his phone, tried calling the hotel, they say he left in a car hours ago. Nobody has seen him.

McGraw runs his hand through his hair, looking agitated....

DM: Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Maybe he's only after one thing. Maybe this has been what it's all been about?

MM: Something's up, Danny? Through everything, Clarke has been here. He's been at the forefront of everything. He wouldn't just go missing. Disappear for no reason. I know Cee-J. I've been through more with that kid than I'd ever have time to say. If he didn't want to be involved, he'd tell you.

DM: So what do we do?

MM: We wait.

DM: Thats it?

MM: We wait, and we trust each other. I've never let you down, Danny. Whatever happens, Clarke will be here.

Marshall pats McGraw on the shoulder and heads up the corridor.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:37 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Cassius Zhi sat in his locker room. The lights down, candles flickering in the background. Zhi sits, legs crossed, deep in thought as a cup of green tea sits, steam creeping up from the lip of the cup. His peace is disturbed by a knock at the door.

His eyes widen.

He stares, viciously at the door, snarling with contempt.

The knock is repeated.

Zhi gets to his feet, wandering towards the door, pulling the door open and staring furiously at the delivery man...

DM: Package for Cassius Zhi?

Cassius continues to stare.

DM: Could you sign here?

Cassius looks down at the couriers PDA before switching his attention to the carefully wrapped package in his hand. He reaches out, grabbing the package and snatching it back. He eyeballs the courier before slamming the door shut. Zhi snarls as he loves back towards his seat.

He sits. Reaching over and taking a sip from his cup. He places the package on his lap and carefully unwrapping the package. He flips the lid of the box before a sadistic smile widens across his face.

He tosses the box to the floor as the camera swings round, the familiar site of the JJ Johnson bear clasped firmly in the grip of the former 6WF Champion, a note pinned to the front of the beat reads ...

'Hello, Old Friend'

Cassius stares intently at the bare, his eerie smile fading as the camera zooms in in his grib fastening tightly around the bears throat as the camera fades to black.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Main Event
Keith Leone vs Geoff Steel w/ Logan Kincade

RJ: What an edition of Lockdown this has been folks, outstanding wrestling action right from the off!

MW: Unfortunately it is coming to an end, but not before our MAIN EVENT this evening!

RJ: What a Main Event this one is, two old rivals squaring off, with their rivalry still as relevant as ever.

MW: Different stakes to the last time they faced off, lesser stakes but still a vitally important match in the continual battle for power in 6WF!

The crowd descend into loud boos as “Last Resort” kicks in through the speakers and Geoff Steel walks out onto the ramp in a hooded top. He lifts up the hood and smirks at the fans booing. He takes the hooded top off completely and then strides down the ramp, continuing to grin at the reaction of the crowd. Steel climbs up the steps and then through the middle rope into the ring.

MW: Despite all the additions, it has to be said that Steel seems to have remained Alex Walker’s go to man.

RJ: I don’t know about that, I think he just does the dirty work so Walker can protect the likes of Cassius Zhi and Logan Kincade. Steel could do so much more!

“Limowreck” roars out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into huge cheers as Keith Leone strolls out onto the stage. He glares down at Steel before sprinting down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. He slides into the ring.

RJ: I’m happy that the return of Danny McGraw has allowed Leone’s right to challenge for world titles to be restored. Leone is more deserving of that Born In Fire Main Event than anyone else.

MW: If I was Leone, I’d have been happy to miss out. I wouldn’t want to fight Logan Kincade!

Finally, 'Edgecrusher' hits and the crowd boo loudly as Logan Kincade steps out on to the ramp, the 6WF World Title clipped around his waist. He stares down the ramp at Leone, before nodding to Steel. Kincade paces down the ramp, stalking the ring menacingly.

RJ: Kincade out here as an insurance policy no doubt about that.

MW: He’s allowed to be out here to scout on Leone. It’s nothing illegal.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Geoff Steel and Keith Leone lock-up in the middle of the ring, Steel rockets a couple of European Uppercuts into the chin. These back Leone towards the ropes, but the former 6WF world champion then counters with two headbutts that send Steel away from him. Leone walks towards the centre of the ring and puts Geoff Steel into a side headlock.

He grinds Steel down to the mat in the headlock hold. He then transitions it into a front facelock, smashing knees into the back of Steel’s head. Leone then brings Steel up to his feet, he crashes a couple of knees into the gut before following it up with a hip toss like move. He rolls to his feet and Leone knocks him down with a running elbow smash. Cover.

Geoff Steel forces the shoulder up off the canvas, Keith Leone gets to his feet and applies an armbar on his rival. Steel is quick to fight his way up to his feet, he forces his way out of the armbar and then nails a chopblock to the back of Leone’s right leg. Steel stands over Leone for a moment, pointing down to Kincade who holds the title up smiling. Steel then proceeds to stomp away on the right leg of Leone.

Geoff Steel then drags Leone towards the corner where he runs in and connects with a leaping back elbow smash. Leone slumps down, Steel spins him around so his face is against the turnbuckle. He then smashes Leone’s head into the turnbuckle continually until the referee steps in. Steel drags Leone away from the corner and covers.

MW: That’s the brutal side of Steel showing.

Ref: 1.............2........Kick out!

Leone kicks out, Geoff Steel immediately rolls to his feet and drops a series of knees into the face of the leader of Danny McGraw’s pack. Again he decides to drag him towards the corner, Steel then goes up to the top rope. He goes for a diving knee drop but Leone gets the boot up and Steel’s chin crashes into it.

Geoff Steel staggers back from the corner as Leone rises up to his feet and runs in at Steel, hitting a leaping knee to the head. Steel rolls up, Leone irish whips him into the ropes and hits a flapjack on the rebound. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Leone rolls to his feet and stands over Geoff Steel, glaring down at Logan Kincade on the outside. When Steel rolls up, Leone cracks a couple of stiff punches into the ribs. Steel keels over and Leone throws him down to the mat with a gutwrench powerbomb. Steel rolls up, Leone goes for a Russian legsweep but Steel blocks. He then fires in a succession of hard elbows to the head.

Leone is eventually forced into releasing his hold on Steel, the Sheffield native turns around and it is his turn to fire in some haymakers at Leone, nailing blow after blow to the head. Leone falls onto the ropes, Steel goes to the outside and pulls Leone neck first across the top rope. Leone stumbles back, Geoff Steel runs off the ropes and hits a big clothesline. Cover.

Ref: 1.............2............Kick out!

Keith Leone gets the shoulder up, Geoff Steel waits for him to rise before again hitting headbutts. Leone counters with a couple of his own, only for Steel to boot him in the right knee and Leone falls to the mat, the crowd boo loudly for this move. Steel simply laughs to himself.

RJ: Steel looks like he is really enjoying this match at the moment!

MW: He’s been on top for the majority of it so far but as we know, that counts for nothing against Leone.

Geoff Steel drags up Leone, he then throws him down to the canvas with a delayed verticals suplex. Leone stumbles up, he runs in at Steel who nails a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker and then covers.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

Leone again kicks out, Geoff Steel hauls him to his feet and hits a couple of kicks to the right leg again. He then puts Leone on his shoulders, going for a powerslam but Leone drops down the back. He then drags Steel in and connects with a German suplex. Leone bridges over into the cover.

Ref: 1..............2..........Kick out!

RJ: Leone is renowned for his never say die attitude, for months he has suffered at the hands of Alex Walker but he’s been rewarded for his loyalty and perseverance since the return of McGraw.

Keith Leone rolls up to his feet, he waits for Steel to rise before hitting a scoop slam. Steel rolls up to his feet and Leone connects with a 2nd scoop slam. Again Steel is up to his feet, this time Leone takes him down with a STO backbreaker. Leone hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Steel kicks out, Keith Leone lifts him to his feet and hits a combination of headbutts and punches that back Steel into the ropes. Steel places his body between the ropes, meaning Leone has to step away from him. He walks forward and Leone hits him with a roundhouse kick to the head. Steel staggers into the path of the world champion who hits an implant DDT. Cover!

Ref: 1..............2...........Kick out!

Again Geoff Steel forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Leone brings him to his feet in a sleeper hold, only for Steel to counter with a Northern Lights suplex. Leone rolls towards the ropes, Steel sprints in and knocks him down to the outside with a clothesline.

MW: This isn’t a good predicament for Leone! Kincade could get involved here...

Steel rolls under the bottom rope, Leone is up and tries to catch Steel off guard with a clothesline but it’s blocked. Steel hits a boot to the stomach, he then grabs Leone and throws him by the waist head-first into the steel steps.

RJ: What impact on that!

Leone is slumped against the steps, Steel sprints in and hits a vicious knee to the head. For good measure, he lifts Leone up and drags him towards the announce table which he drills Leone’s head into repeatedly. He then whips Leone firmly into the ring apron, crashing his back into it. Steel rolls in.

MW: Ref’s count at 5.

RJ: Look at Kincade, he’s taunting Leone!

Kincade strolls around to Leone, just standing over him, laughing. Leone pulls himself up using the ring apron as the referee’s count reaches 7. He then rolls under the bottom rope, this is greeted by cheers from the crowd and Kincade sarcastically applauds.

Steel sprints in and hits a huge boot to the back. He drags Leone to the middle of the ring and covers.

Ref: 1.............2...........Kick out!

Geoff Steel drags Keith Leone up to his feet, he whips him into the corner. Leone uses the ropes to springboard backwards but Steel catches him across his chest. He hits a backbreaker and then follows that up with a fallaway slam. Keith Leone stumbles up, he runs in at Geoff Steel...

MW: Huge clothesline by Steel!

Ref: 1...............2............Kick out!

Leone again forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Geoff Steel hauls him up to his feet, he hits some big European Uppercuts that back Leone into the ropes. He then drags him forward hitting a boot into the stomach. Leone keels over, Steel hauls him into the air...

RJ: POWERBOMB!

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

MW: Another kick out from Leone!

RJ: This is the heart we are talking about! He will not back down.

Keith Leone drives the shoulder up off the canvas. Geoff Steel immediately gets to his feet, he places a boot over the chest of Leone. He then pulls on the arms before hitting a reverse curb stomp 5 times in succession. Leone rolls towards the corner, he pulls himself up and Steel comes sprinting in going for a spear...

MW: Leapfrogged it! Steel’s shoulder crashed into the ring post!

RJ: Leone needed that!

Leone stands behind Steel who falls around into his path. He boots Steel in the stomach before lifting Steel into the air and hitting a piledriver. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.............2..........Kick out!

Geoff Steel drives the shoulder up off the canvas, Keith Leone lifts him to his feet and then connects with a shoulderbreaker. Steel stumbles up to his feet, Leone whips him firmly into the corner. The multi-time world champion then sprints in at Steel, nailing a shining wizard! Steel crashes to the mat, Leone goes up top...

MW: Moonsault!

RJ: Leone showing he is prepared to go high risk to win this match!

Ref: 1............2............Kick out!

Keith Leone gets to his feet and waits for Geoff Steel to rise to his feet. Leone whips him towards the ropes, he nails a spinebuster on the rebound. He then attempts to place Steel into a sharpshooter but Steel manages to roll over and force Leone into the canvas. Steel gets to his feet and in one fluid motion manages to synch in the Steel Works!

RJ: What a great counter by Geoff Steel!

MW: Wow he’s got that one really locked in!

Steel leans back to increase the force of the Walls of Jericho submission hold that is firmly locked in. Leone is looking out at the crowd from the centre of the ring, his face etched with pain. The camera then pans to show Steel grinning as he forces back on the hold even more.

RJ: Steel really applying the pressure here!

MW: This is the brutal side of Steel we were talking about.

Steel continues forcing back on the hold, he is shouting at the ref to check on Leone but he doesn’t have to as Leone starts to fight the hold. He edges towards the ropes slowly, Steel attempts to drag him back but Leone continues fighting it. Leone edges ever closer...

RJ: LISTEN TO THAT NOISE!

The crowd erupt as Leone clutches the bottom rope, Steel shakes his head in disbelief as he eventually releases the hold. Even Kincade looks impressed by the fight of Leone.

MW: Kincade is realising what a fight he is going to be in at Born In Fire!

Steel isn’t perturbed for too long as he proceeds to stomp away on Leone until the ref stops him. He drags him up...

MW: DDT!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

RJ: Leone just will not stay down.

MW: This is the fighting spirit we are talking about. Leone will not give in!

Geoff Steel hauls up Keith Leone, he boots him in the gut. He sets up for the blade cutter but Leone counters with a back body drop. Steel rolls to his feet...

RJ: SPEAR!

Leone pummels away on the head of Steel repeatedly until the referee steps in and forces him away. Steel rolls to his feet...

MW: Russian legsweep!

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Keith Leone rolls to his feet, he lines up a concuss kick on Geoff Steel...

RJ: Concuss Kick!

MW: Blocked!

The former 6CW Champion grabs it! He spins Leone around, before running off the ropes...

RJ: NAILED IT!

MW: CONCUSS KICK DOES CONNECT!

Ref: 1.............................2......................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

RJ: Keith Leone wins it, he manages to get the win over Geoff Steel!

MW: What a match-up that was! Steel really took it to Leone!

RJ: All-out war that match!

MW: Leone enjoying the victory that’s for sure!

Leone goes to all 4 corners of the ring, saluting the fans.

MW: STEEL!

RJ: Oh don’t do this! Don’t ruin the match!

Steel goes to blindside Leone but Kincade steps in and stands in front of him...

MW: What the hell is Kincade doing?

RJ: Showing some morals and respect perhaps?

Steel retreats, looking confused. Kincade turns towards Leone, staring him out...

MW: You can sense the tension between those two.

RJ: But perhaps the inevitable explosion is not destined for tonight.

Logan Kincade turns to walk away from Leone, only to turn and smash the title belt into the face of Leone, who collapses to teh mat!

MW: Kincade just laid Leone out with the 6WF Title belt!

RJ: Typical cowardly behaviour from him and Re-Genesis!

MW: I’d like to see you tell him that...

Geoff Steel quickly grabs Leone, dragging him towards the ropes and then tying him up in them. Steel hits a couple of punches to the head, whilst Kincade hits a couple of kicks before grabbing a microphone.

Logan Kincade: Look at you Leone, you are a joke. You are nowhere near my level, I am Logan Kincade, the 6WF world champion, the leader of Re-Genesis and I am the man who is going to beat the living hell out of you at Born In Fire. I will beat you so badly that you will never want to set foot in 6WF again. You can head back to that 2nd bit organisation and be numero uno again.

Because whilst I am in this company, you aren’t ever going to be that guy Leone. Everything that you’ve ever done in 6WF, I have eclipsed it all!

*Kincade hits a couple of punches to the head before beginning to talk again.

Logan Kincade: You made your name in the hardcore division losing to my pathetic brother. I made my name in the Hardcore division by winning the title and then re-defining that division, ushering in an era of dominance that has never been seen before. I beat the “biggest and baddest of them all” and with great ease.

I will do exactly the same with this world title. I will not lose the title for a long time, especially not to someone like you. I am the greatest wrestler to have ever lived. I am the most violent and dangerous person this company will ever see... You think you have seen the worst of Logan Kincade? I haven't even scratched the surface!...Perhaps you will witness the absolute worst of me at Born In Fire...

*The camera then pans to the top of the ramp, it shows Dicey Reilly striding out alongside Alex Walker. They walk down to the ring, surrounding Keith Leone along with Steel and Kincade.

RJ: Re-Genesis are going to put Leone out of action before he can even get to Born In Fire.

MW: Genius from Alex Walker! Absolute genius!

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:43 pm

“Run This Town” roars out through the speakers and the crowd erupt as Danny McGraw strides out onto the stage.

RJ: Thank god for that!

Walker jolts around...

Danny McGraw: Oh I am sorry for interrupting this little party but I thought that you would be interested to know that I’ve found some opponents for your gang of henchmen at Born In Fire. The greatest team in the history of 6WF will be re-uniting to take on your boys...THE COH!

MW: OH MY GOD!

The crowd go wild as Marshall Murdoch strides out onto the stage but Alex Walker is laughing in the ring.

RJ: Why is that so funny? Walker now has a very viable threat to his Re-Genesis forces!

Alex Walker: Danny-boy, oh Danny-boy. How utterly predictable. So predictable that I arranged for Clarke James’ driver to take a little, ahem, detour which means that Marshal, your tag team partner isn’t going to be here this evening!

MW: MORE GENIUS!

Suddenly the lights in the arena go out, the camera then pans to the rafters and the crowd erupt...

RJ: CLARKE JAMES! IN THE RAFTERS!

James zip-wires down to the ring to the shock of Re-Genesis. He unhooks himself as Marshall Murdoch sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, Walker quickly makes his escape.

Dicey Reilly runs in at James who ducks a clothesline before firing in a number of huge punches to the head of the fighting Irishman. He staggers back into the ropes as Marshall Murdoch nails a similar number of punches on Geoff Steel. James and Murdoch then whip Reilly and Steel into each other.

James lifts up Dicey, he throws him into the path of Murdoch who nails a roundhouse kick. Dicey falls back into the ropes, James then sprints in clotheslining Reilly down to the outside. James frees Leone from the ropes as Marshall lifts up Geoff Steel, throwing him out over the top rope.

RJ: The crowd are absolutely loving this!

MW: It’s like they never split up!

Leone frees himself and slides out of the ring, he chases after Kincade nails a double axe handle to the back of the head before throwing Kincade up the ramp. Kincade pulls himself up and retreats in shock.

RJ: The COH and Leone have cleared house here! Amazing stuff!

MW: CASSIUS! DRAGON’S FURY!

Zhi enters the ring from the crowd, he nails the roundhouse kick on Murdoch to the back of the head. James sprints in at Zhi...

RJ: SHOCKWAVE!

MW: Where did Zhi come from?!

RJ: Yet another trick from Alex Walker!

Walker: Did you really think it would be a fair fight McGraw? Did you really think I’d allow that? At Born In Fire, it’s going to be a 3 on 2 handicap match! Your big reunion pairing against Geoff Steel, Dicey Reilly and Cassius Zhi!

Lockdown goes off air with Zhi stood over James and Murdoch, as Steel and Dicey roll into join him.

Mat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down